时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:26] | – Are we going to that party tonight? – Yeah. | -我们今晚去参加那个派对吗 -当然 |
[00:27] | Man, forget about that party, | 别管什么派对了 |
[00:29] | just keep driving right out of Philly. | 就一直开 离开费城 |
[00:31] | What’s wrong with Philly? | 费城有什么不好 |
[00:32] | May’s got her big plans. | 梅有大计划呢 |
[00:34] | Singing, huh? | 唱歌 |
[00:36] | She’s gonna cut some place of her own in New York City. | 她要在纽约闯出自己的天地 |
[00:41] | Why do you wanna go to New York? You don’t know anyone there. | 你为什么想去纽约 你在那儿谁都不认识 |
[00:43] | I know everyone here. | 我在这儿谁都认识 |
[00:45] | I bet she makes it. | 她肯定能成功 |
[00:46] | We won’t hear from her ever again except for on the radio. | 我们今后再想听到她的消息就得靠收音机了 |
[00:50] | My Daddy says if you plan big you’ll just disappoint yourself. | 我爸爸说计划太大只会落得一场空 |
[00:53] | – Yeah, well I got plans that involve you. – You do? | -我有个计划 跟你有关 -是吗 |
[00:58] | Oh, crap, get a room. | 真是的 开个房吧 |
[02:39] | So this chick went AWOL after a highway shooting in ’88? | 这个女人88年一场枪击案后就失踪了吗 |
[02:42] | Yeah, the guy she was with was killed. | 是啊 当时跟她在一起的男人被打死 |
[02:45] | She got winged, | 她胳膊受了伤 |
[02:46] | skipped out of the hospital before the cops could interview her. | 警察还没来得及盘问她就从医院跑掉了 |
[02:48] | Now someone dropped a dime? | 现在出现了吗 |
[02:50] | Old classmate saw her on the boardwalk last week. | 老同学上周在木板路上看到了她 |
[02:55] | Man, what is that? | 那是什么东西啊 |
[02:58] | – Rice cake. – All right. | -米糕 -好吧 |
[03:07] | – May Pierson. – Yeah. | -梅·皮尔森 -嗯 |
[03:09] | Philadelphia Homicide. | 费城警局凶案组 |
[03:11] | I don’t have anything to do with anything. | 我跟什么都没关系 |
[03:13] | That’s a pretty broad claim. | 这话说得好大啊 |
[03:15] | I’ve been up all night, I can’t be doing this. | 我一夜没合眼了 别找我麻烦了 |
[03:17] | Doing what, May? You don’t even know what it’s about. | 怎么了 梅 我们都没说是什么事呢 |
[03:19] | – Or do you? – Clem Garris. | -或许你心里清楚 -克莱姆·盖瑞斯 |
[03:21] | Shot on the expressway in ’88, you were there. | 88年在高速公路上被打死 你也在场 |
[03:23] | ‘Till you fled. | 然后你跑了 |
[03:25] | No. That was another girl. | 不 那不是我 |
[03:31] | So you’re not May Pierson? | 你不是梅·皮尔森吗 |
[03:33] | That works at this fine establishment and drives this vehicle? | 在这里工作 开这辆车 |
[03:37] | I’m sayin’ that was a lifetime ago. | 我是说那是很久以前的事了 |
[03:39] | Yeah, we gotta talk about it. | 我们得谈谈那事 |
[03:41] | Forget it, I’m goin’ home. | 算了吧 我要回家了 |
[03:42] | This ain’t a debate, May, | 这事没得商量 梅 |
[03:43] | we got a warrant. We do this here or do it in Philly. | 我们有拘捕令 要么在这儿谈 要么回费城 |
[03:46] | You can’t take me there, on what basis? | 你们不能带我回去 有什么依据 |
[03:48] | Obstructing a police investigation ’88, | 88年妨碍警方调查 |
[03:50] | New York bench warrant ’94. | 94年纽约有你的法院拘票 |
[03:51] | And irritating two homicide guys, 2006. | 2006年惹怒了两个凶案组警察 |
[03:54] | Get in the car. | 上车吧 |
[04:44] | Were you in court this morning? | 你今早去法院了吗 |
[04:47] | Cat emergency, | 猫出状况了 |
[04:48] | Olivia got chomped by a neighbor dog. | 奥丽维亚被邻居的狗咬了 |
[04:51] | You get the other eye? | 你替她报仇了吗 |
[04:52] | That’s not funny. | 这不好笑 |
[05:01] | Rita. | 瑞塔 |
[05:03] | Hi, John. | 约翰 |
[05:05] | I almost came by, I didn’t wanna bother you. | 我本想去看看的 但不想打扰你 |
[05:08] | Lilly Rush, Rita Hart. | 莉莉·拉什 这是瑞塔·哈特 |
[05:12] | Formerly Stillman. | 前斯蒂尔曼太太 |
[05:15] | Oh, hi. Um. | 你好 |
[05:17] | I’ll see you in there, boss. | 我们里面见 老大 |
[05:20] | So, what brings you here? | 你来是什么事 |
[05:23] | – House got robbed last night. – No kiddin’? | -昨晚家里被抢劫了 -是吗 |
[05:26] | Yeah, I just reported it. | 是啊 我刚刚报了案 |
[05:28] | Was Joel with you? | 乔跟你在一起吗 |
[05:30] | Joel moved out. | 乔搬出去了 |
[05:33] | Few months ago. | 有几个月了 |
[05:35] | – The drinking? – Yeah. | -因为他酗酒吗 -是的 |
[05:39] | – Sorry. – It’s better. | -真遗憾 -这样更好 |
[05:42] | I’ll talk to major crimes, | 我会跟重案组打个招呼 |
[05:44] | – have them fast track it. – OK. | -让他们优先办理 -好 |
[05:47] | – Give you a call. – Thanks. | -回头给你打电话 -谢谢 |
[06:01] | Clem Garris shot and killed January ’88, | 克莱姆·盖瑞斯 88年1月被射杀 |
[06:03] | found on the shoulder of I-76. | 横尸于I76公路路肩上 |
[06:05] | But not alone. | 但他不是一个人 |
[06:06] | No, that’s the scandalous part, | 这就是不太光彩的部分 |
[06:07] | he was found with a woman not his wife. | 跟他在一起的女人不是他妻子 |
[06:10] | May Pierson. Was shot in the arm, | 梅·皮尔森 胳膊中枪 |
[06:13] | slipped out of the ER before the cops could get a play by play. | 没等警察盘问就跑出了急诊室 |
[06:15] | But Vera and Valens picked her up this morning. | 维拉和瓦伦斯今早去把她接来了 |
[06:17] | Got her upstairs. | 就在楼上 |
[06:18] | Leaves the scene and doesn’t turn up for 18 years? | 离开了现场 一走就是18年 |
[06:20] | – That’s a person of interest. – At least. | -绝对有嫌疑 -是啊 |
[06:23] | Clem told his wife Sally, | 克莱姆跟妻子萨莉说 |
[06:24] | he’d be at a local bar that night with the guys. | 他当晚会跟几个朋友在当地一家酒吧 |
[06:26] | So why is he out on the highway with this gal? | 那他怎么会跟这个女人在高速公路上 |
[06:30] | Rough way to find out what your husband’s up to. | 这样得知丈夫的事真不好受 |
[06:33] | Unless Sally already knew. Decided she’d had enough. | 除非萨莉已经知道了 并决定不再忍气吞声 |
[06:36] | Making her a person of interest number two. | 那么她也有嫌疑了 |
[06:39] | Between New York and Jersey, there’s a lot of ink on you May. | 从纽约到新泽西 你干了不少坏事啊 梅 |
[06:43] | That’s from way back. | 那是很久以前的事了 |
[06:44] | A DUI, arrest for loitering, solicitation? | 酒驾 街头滞留 卖淫 |
[06:47] | I know what I did. | 我都有数 |
[06:49] | Now you know why I ditched the cops that night. | 这下你明白我为什么要逃避警察了 |
[06:51] | You didn’t wanna get jammed up. | 你怕被扣住 |
[06:52] | Never mind helping find who killed your boyfriend Clem. | 就不管协助调查是谁杀了你男友克莱姆了 |
[06:54] | He wasn’t my boyfriend. | 他不是我男友 |
[06:55] | Sayin’ you weren’t screwin’ around? | 你没跟他乱搞吗 |
[06:57] | I hadn’t seen him in years. | 我很多年没见到他了 |
[06:58] | Well then how the heck | 那你怎么会 |
[06:59] | do you end up on that highway with him, May? | 跟他一起在高速公路上 梅 |
[07:04] | I ran into Clem at Atlantic City that night. | 我那晚在大西洋城遇到了克莱姆 |
[07:07] | Told his wife he was at a Philly bar. | 他跟他妻子说那晚在费城一个酒吧喝酒 |
[07:08] | I can’t account for that. | 那我可不知道 |
[07:10] | So, you run into him. | 你们偶遇了 |
[07:13] | We’re talking about old times, | 我们谈起了往日的时光 |
[07:15] | we’re both headin’ back to Philly, he offers me a ride. | 我们都想回费城 他就提出送我一程 |
[07:17] | – And? – And we’re almost there. | -然后呢 -然后 我们马上就要到了 |
[07:22] | Get bumped from behind. | 却被追尾了 |
[07:25] | He pulls over. Gets out. | 他停车 下了车 |
[07:30] | Gets shot. Just like that. | 然后就被人开枪打死了 |
[07:33] | Clem talk about bein’ in trouble? Anything like that? | 克莱姆说起过他有麻烦什么的吗 |
[07:37] | I don’t know what his life was like. | 我也不知道他过的什么样的日子 |
[07:38] | We’d said our goodbyes years earlier when we were just kids. | 我们还年轻的时候就分道扬镳了 |
[08:04] | May Pierson shows up. | 梅·皮尔森来了 |
[08:06] | Worked one last shift. | 刚上完最后一轮班 |
[08:08] | You’re really goin’, huh? | 你真的要去啊 |
[08:10] | Leavin’ for New York, 8 am. | 早上8点 去往纽约 |
[08:12] | Not gonna wait for Petie to come get you? | 不等皮特去送你吗 |
[08:15] | Petie’s a big college football star. | 皮特是大学橄榄球明星了 |
[08:17] | He’s never comin’ back. | 他才不会回来呢 |
[08:26] | You gonna marry Sally? | 你要跟萨莉结婚吗 |
[08:29] | That’s the plan. | 是这么打算的 |
[08:42] | What if you came with me instead? | 如果你跟我走呢 |
[08:47] | Come with you? | 跟你走 |
[08:49] | Remember that day we ditched, | 记得那天我们逃学 |
[08:51] | drove around playing ‘Born To Run’ until the tape broke? | 开车放着《为跑而生》一直到磁带坏掉 |
[08:53] | Yeah, we ran out of gas. | 是啊 我们没油了 |
[08:57] | We could spend every day like that. | 我们可以天天那么过 |
[09:01] | I’m not like you, May. | 我跟你不一样 梅 |
[09:04] | I’m not a big dream kind of person. | 我不是那种心怀梦想的人 |
[09:06] | But you are. | 你是的 |
[09:11] | I gotta stay. | 我得留下 |
[09:18] | Well. She sure is pretty. | 她的确很漂亮 |
[09:33] | Bye, Mayflower. | 再见了 五月花 |
[09:56] | That’s how I like to remember Clem. | 我想记住那个样子的克莱姆 |
[09:59] | ‘Cause when I saw him that night at Atlantic City, | 因为那晚我在大西洋城遇到他时 |
[10:02] | he’d turned into just another disappointed working guy. | 他也变成了一个失意的小职工 |
[10:08] | It happens. | 世事无常 |
[10:11] | That’s what I know. | 我就知道这么多 |
[10:13] | Now can I get back to Jersey? | 我能回新泽西了吗 |
[10:23] | So May Pierson gave us new details about your husband’s murder. | 梅·皮尔森跟我们讲了一些你丈夫一案的细节 |
[10:26] | – Like? – He was in Atlantic City that night. | -什么细节 -他那晚在大西洋城 |
[10:29] | Not in Philly, like he told you. | 而不是像他跟你说的 在费城 |
[10:32] | Look, I know everyone thought | 我知道大家怎么想的 |
[10:35] | Clem must have been seein’ her behind my back, but he wasn’t. | 克莱姆肯定背着我跟她在一起 但他没有 |
[10:38] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[10:39] | Clem wasn’t perfect, but he was more good than bad. | 克莱姆并不完美 但他优点多过缺点 |
[10:42] | And when he was in something, he was in. | 而且他的承诺会坚持到底 |
[10:47] | When I was 19, | 我19岁时 |
[10:48] | I took off with a guy 2 weeks into knowin’ him. | 我跟一个才认识两周的男人跑了 |
[10:52] | The heart wants what it wants. | 心之所向嘛 |
[10:54] | Yeah. He was a biker, drinker. | 是啊 他骑摩托车 喝酒 |
[10:56] | But I thought this is it. | 但我就认定了他 |
[10:59] | Roll out the carpet, we’re goin’ down the aisle. | 展开红地毯 我们要结婚了 |
[11:02] | You didn’t go through with it? | 你最终没那么做吗 |
[11:05] | We came close. We were road trippin’. | 很接近了 我们一起上路 |
[11:09] | Went to a courthouse in Knoxville and | 来到了诺克斯维尔一家法院门前 |
[11:12] | we just sat out there on his bike. | 我们就那么坐在他的摩托上 |
[11:16] | Neither one of us could get off. | 两人都无法下车 |
[11:20] | – Well Clem and I never had any doubts. – No? | -克莱姆和我从没犹豫过 -是吗 |
[11:24] | Getting married was the happiest day of our lives. | 结婚是我们一生最快乐的日子 |
[11:28] | Anyone unhappy that day? | 那天有谁不快乐吗 |
[11:33] | One person. | 有一个人 |
[12:01] | – Are you sorry? – No, come on. | -你觉得后悔吗 -不 当然不 |
[12:03] | I didn’t want it to be this way. | 我也不想这样 |
[12:05] | We were gonna have babies anyway. | 反正我们要有孩子了 |
[12:14] | We’re doin’ the right thing, Sal. | 这是对的 萨莉 |
[12:16] | I’m gonna make you happy every day. | 我会让你每天都很幸福 |
[12:20] | What a frickin’ joke. | 真是个笑话 |
[12:23] | Petie, we didn’t think you were coming. | 皮特 我们以为你不来了呢 |
[12:25] | You two aren’t foolin’ anyone. | 你们谁都骗不了 |
[12:29] | Are you drinkin’ this early? | 这么早就开始喝酒了 |
[12:31] | You’re just marrying her because she’s knocked up. | 你娶她不过是因为你把她肚子搞大了 |
[12:32] | OK, and everyone knows it. | 大家都知道 |
[12:34] | – Keep it down. – Pete you’re acting really embarassing. | -小点声 -皮特 你这样很丢脸 |
[12:35] | Whoa, I’m embarassing? | 我丢脸了 |
[12:38] | I know who you really wanna be with. | 我知道你究竟想跟谁在一起 |
[12:41] | It’s my girl. May. | 我女朋友 梅 |
[12:46] | What the hell happened to you? | 你是怎么了 |
[12:55] | What happen? | 怎么了 |
[12:57] | I got my ass kicked out and I’m washed up | 我没被踢出了大学 我失败了 |
[12:59] | and my girl’s long gone | 我女朋友也走了 |
[13:00] | so you get everything and I get nothing. | 你什么都有了 而我一无所有 |
[13:04] | Hey start up my car. | 启动我的车 |
[13:07] | Me and my bride are pullin’ outta here. | 我和我的新娘要离开了 |
[13:38] | Petie had some kind of wall? | 皮特被除名了吗 |
[13:40] | Somethin’ went real wrong at Penn State. | 宾州州立大学那边肯定出了问题 |
[13:43] | He dropped out, came home damaged goods. | 他辍学了 回来时已经一蹶不振 |
[13:46] | Brought some strong feelings home with him. | 还带回来一堆怨气 |
[13:49] | If it’s true, | 如果是真的 |
[13:50] | – Clem was in Atlantic City that night? – Yeah? | -克莱姆当晚在大西洋城 -怎么了 |
[13:53] | Petie spent a lot of time there. | 皮特经常在那儿转 |
[13:56] | So he could’ve run into Clem and May, and reacted badly? | 那么他可能遇到了克莱姆和梅 并反应激烈 |
[13:59] | I can’t put it past him. He’s in jail now. | 难说他做不出 他现在在监狱 |
[14:09] | I hear you made a spectacle of yourself at that wedding, Petie. | 听说你在婚礼上大闹了一番 皮特 |
[14:12] | Yeah, what a jerk. | 是啊 我真混 |
[14:15] | Pretty bitter about things going so good for Clem? | 气不过克莱姆一帆风顺吗 |
[14:18] | I was in a real bad way then. | 我当时很糟糕 |
[14:21] | I just lost my free ride to Penn State. | 刚刚失去了就读宾州州立大学的机会 |
[14:24] | – I played ball, too. – Yeah? | -我也打球 -是吗 |
[14:26] | What went wrong? | 怎么回事 |
[14:28] | First game, I choked. | 第一场比赛 我吓呆了 |
[14:30] | Froze up on the field, did it all year. Got cut. | 在场上无法发挥 一年都那样 被踢出去了 |
[14:35] | – Couldn’t’ve been easy comin’ home after that. – It wasn’t. | -那样回到家乡肯定很难 -是啊 |
[14:38] | – People look at you like you’re crap. – Including Clem? | -大家都把你当垃圾看待 -克莱姆也是吗 |
[14:41] | No. He was cool. | 不 他很好 |
[14:45] | I apologized for the wedding thing. | 我为婚礼的事道歉了 |
[14:47] | We moved on. Started hangin’ out again. | 我们既往不咎 又开始一起混了 |
[14:51] | Were you surprised to hear | 那你听说了 |
[14:52] | – that he was with May the night he died? – Yeah. | -他死的那晚跟梅在一起很意外吗 -是啊 |
[14:55] | – Everyone was. – Bother you at all? | -大家都是 -你觉得不高兴吗 |
[14:57] | – How do you mean? – She was your girl, right? | -什么意思 -她不是你女友吗 |
[15:02] | I went with her in high school. | 我们高中时在一起过 |
[15:04] | So maybe you wanted to get back to that time. | 或许你想回到那个时候 |
[15:06] | When you were a football star, and had your girl May. | 你还是个橄榄球明星 梅是你女友 |
[15:10] | Not denying those were better times but | 我不能否认那个时候要好得多 |
[15:14] | 8 years later I wasn’t thinkin’ about May. | 但八年之后 我想的不是梅 |
[15:17] | – No? – I was thinkin’ about someone else. | -是吗 -我想的是别人 |
[15:28] | 歌曲:”Glory Days” 歌手:Bruce Springsteen | |
[15:42] | 9 seconds left and crazy Rick tosses me that screen pass. | 还剩下9秒 疯里克给我扔了一个掩护性传球 |
[15:45] | Yeah, I remember, | 我有印象 |
[15:47] | me and Sal were on the field | 我和萨莉在场上 |
[15:48] | gettin’ ready to do the homecoming thing. | 准备返校狂欢 |
[15:49] | Caught that baby, turned on the jets. | 一把抓住了球 人群都沸腾了 |
[15:52] | – That was something. – Crazy times, crazy times. | -真是不简单啊 -真疯狂啊 |
[15:58] | Never been a prettier homecoming queen, Sal. | 你可是最美的返校节王后了 萨莉 |
[16:00] | You in that white dress. | 你穿着白裙子 |
[16:02] | You remember that, huh? | 你还记得啊 |
[16:04] | Are you kidding me? Everybody noticed. | 你开玩笑吗 谁没看到啊 |
[16:07] | Clem got the best catch in school. | 克莱姆得到了校花 |
[16:12] | I sure did. | 是啊 |
[16:18] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[16:19] | A guy I do favors for, make some cash. | 我替他办点事 挣点钱 |
[16:23] | – I’d better get back to the baby. – I’ll be home soon. | -我得回去看孩子了 -我就回去 |
[16:32] | Why is she so down? | 她怎么这么低落 |
[16:34] | Things have been kind of yippy at home. | 我们家里情况不是很好 |
[16:42] | You know truthfully, man, | 说实话 |
[16:46] | I don’t know if me and Sal were ready for all this. | 我想我和萨莉恐怕并没做好准备面对这一切 |
[16:51] | So young. | 我们太年轻了 |
[16:54] | – It’s probably just tough times, right? – Yeah. | -熬熬就过去了吧 -嗯 |
[16:58] | No, man. | 不是的 |
[17:01] | It’s more than that. | 没那么简单 |
[17:03] | You think she’s sorry? | 你觉得她后悔了吗 |
[17:04] | I think she wishes she didn’t cry every night. | 我觉得她希望自己不会每晚以泪洗面 |
[17:12] | So Clem and Sally were on the outs. | 克莱姆和萨莉两人不和 |
[17:16] | Win or lose. | 不管怎么样 |
[17:20] | I’ll lay it out for you. | 我实话说了吧 |
[17:24] | Things between me and Sally kind of grew. | 我和萨莉之间有了点发展 |
[17:35] | So Sally and Petie started up. | 萨莉和皮特两人好上了 |
[17:37] | Kinda kills her claim her marriage was so great. | 这下她所谓的婚姻牢固就站不住脚了 |
[17:39] | That gives her motive if she wanted out for good. | 如果她想彻底摆脱他 她就有动机了 |
[17:42] | What about these favors that Petie was doing for money? | 皮特拿钱替人办什么事 |
[17:44] | Breakin’ legs, stealing cars. Thug stuff. | 打人 偷车 替人做狗腿子 |
[17:47] | Clem ever get in on it? | 克莱姆也参与了吗 |
[17:48] | Petie says he offered but Clem wouldn’t go for it. | 皮特说他提出过 但克莱姆不肯 |
[17:50] | The guy walked the line. | 他是个遵纪守法的人 |
[17:52] | Uh, anyway guys, good night. | 好了 各位 晚安 |
[17:58] | What’s he nervous about? | 他紧张个什么劲 |
[18:02] | Her. | 因为她 |
[18:04] | So they found who did the robberies? | 他们查到是谁抢劫了吗 |
[18:08] | Bobby Greene. | 鲍比·格林 |
[18:10] | Lived up the street. He used to throw mudballs at our windows. | 就在街北 以前往家里窗户上扔过泥球 |
[18:13] | – That little kid? – He’s grown up. | -那个孩子吗 -他可长大了 |
[18:15] | – Criminal now. – Oh, God. | -犯起罪了 -天呐 |
[18:18] | He hit two other houses on the block | 他还抢了同一街区另外两家 |
[18:20] | but he got picked up this morning. | 今早被逮捕了 |
[18:23] | That’s sad. | 真悲哀啊 |
[18:27] | So, why didn’t you come to me about this in the first place? | 你为什么一开始不来找我呢 |
[18:33] | I knew you’d be busy. | 我知道你很忙 |
[18:36] | Well, I’m trying to be less busy. | 我在试着不那么忙呢 |
[18:38] | You are who you are. | 你是变不了的 |
[18:43] | I would like to think I’ve learned some things. | 我倒希望认为自己吸取了教训 |
[18:48] | – Anyway I… – Would you… | -好了 我… -你愿意… |
[18:52] | you wanna have dinner? | 想一起出去吃饭吗 |
[18:55] | – Go to Irena’s? – Really? | -去艾瑞娜餐厅 -真的吗 |
[18:59] | – Yeah. I’m free Friday. – Me, too. | -嗯 我周五有空 -我也是 |
[19:04] | 7? | 7点 |
[19:06] | Ok. | 好 |
[19:09] | Ok. | 那好 |
[19:16] | – All right, I’ll see you. – OK. | -好吧 那回见 -好 |
[19:18] | – 7. – Yeah. | -7点 -嗯 |
[19:31] | Clem made you happy every day. | 克莱姆让你每天都快乐 |
[19:33] | – Right Sally? – Right. | -是吗 萨莉 -是啊 |
[19:35] | – Don’t wanna revise that statement? – Why would I? | -不想改改口供吗 -为什么 |
[19:37] | How about because you were bangin’ Petie. | 因为你跟皮特上床了 |
[19:41] | – That was wrong. – But it happened. | -那是个错误 -但还是发生了 |
[19:44] | And you not tellin’ that, get’s the wheels turnin’. | 而你隐瞒不说 我们就忍不住要怀疑了 |
[19:47] | Maybe you felt trapped. | 或许你觉得被困住了 |
[19:49] | Things between you and Clem died out but he wouldn’t give up. | 你和克莱姆已经没有爱了 但他不肯放弃 |
[19:52] | – ‘Cause when he was in somethin’ he was in. – Look. | -因为他的承诺会坚持到底 -听着 |
[19:57] | I never had that kind of love again. | 我再没那样爱过了 |
[19:59] | So maybe I wanna remember things a certain way. | 所以或许我希望能让回忆美好一些 |
[20:02] | But we don’t live in that land, Sal. | 但我们不住在幻境之中 萨莉 |
[20:03] | We got a real life murder to solve. | 我们有一桩真实的案件要侦破 |
[20:09] | That’s true. Things faded. | 没错 我们没感情了 |
[20:12] | – And? – And it’s true Clem wasn’t one to give up. | -然后呢 -克莱姆的确也不肯放弃 |
[20:16] | But he did. Finally. | 但他最终还是放弃了 |
[20:55] | – Oh, man it’s… – Valentine’s Day. | -天呐 今天是… -情人节 |
[20:58] | Baby, I’m sorry. | 亲爱的 真抱歉 |
[21:01] | – I was gonna get flowers and candy. – It doesn’t matter. | -我本打算买花和糖的 -没关系了 |
[21:21] | Let’s go to bed, huh? | 我们去睡吧 |
[21:25] | No. | 不 |
[21:32] | We ain’t makin’ it, are we Sal? | 我们坚持不下去了 是不是 萨莉 |
[21:40] | – Why can’t we fix it? – I don’t know. | -为什么就是不能补救呢 -我不知道 |
[21:46] | It’s just gone. | 爱情就是没了 |
[21:50] | But it was right. | 但我们很相配啊 |
[21:53] | It was fun and easy and right. | 我们很快乐 很轻松 很相配 |
[21:55] | Yeah, it was. | 曾经是的 |
[22:00] | I don’t wanna be a divorced person. | 我不想离婚 |
[22:03] | Yeah, but do you wanna be this married person? | 但你想活在这样的婚姻里吗 |
[22:33] | That’s when Petie came into the picture? | 你就是那时和皮特好上的吗 |
[22:38] | It wasn’t love. | 那不是爱 |
[22:41] | But he wanted to be with me. | 但他想跟我在一起 |
[22:43] | And Clem wanted to be somewhere else. | 而克莱姆只想离开 |
[22:47] | By the time May came back to town, | 梅回来的时候 |
[22:50] | he knew he could go see her. | 他知道他能去见她 |
[22:53] | May came back? | 梅回来了 |
[22:59] | When her mother died. Clem went to the funeral. | 她妈过世的时候 克莱姆去参加葬礼了 |
[23:06] | I told you I hadn’t seen Clem since high school. | 我说了 高中之后我就再没见过克莱姆 |
[23:10] | Oh, I know what you told me. | 我知道你怎么说的 |
[23:14] | His wife said he was at the funeral. | 他妻子说他去参加了葬礼 |
[23:16] | Look, I didn’t kill him. | 我没杀他 |
[23:18] | Then why lie to my face? | 那为什么对我撒谎 |
[23:22] | What are you hiding? | 你在隐瞒什么 |
[23:29] | Me and Clem did a stupid desperate thing. | 我和克莱姆绝望之中做了件蠢事 |
[23:32] | Tried to get back something we’d never have again. | 想要找回我们再也得不到的东西 |
[23:38] | I need to hear about that. | 说说看 |
[23:43] | I saw him at the funeral. | 我在葬礼上见到了他 |
[23:46] | And? | 然后呢 |
[23:50] | Everything rushed back. | 往事一涌而上 |
[25:06] | Clem Garris shows up. | 克莱姆·盖瑞斯来了 |
[25:12] | Hey, Mayflower. | 你好啊 五月花 |
[25:31] | I should get to the reception. | 我该去参加追思会了 |
[25:36] | Let me drive you. | 我开车送你吧 |
[26:19] | How’d New York go? | 纽约怎么样 |
[26:23] | Not too good. | 不怎么样 |
[26:25] | How is that possible? | 怎么会呢 |
[26:27] | You’re the best singer I’ve ever heard. | 你是我认识的最好的歌手了 |
[26:30] | Turns out a lot of people can sing. | 但是会唱歌的不止我一个 |
[26:44] | You going to that reception? | 你还要去参加追思会吗 |
[26:47] | No. Just keep drivin’. | 不 继续开吧 |
[27:00] | You got a guy there? New York? | 你在纽约有对象了吗 |
[27:03] | No. Mostly just got debts. | 不 只是欠了一屁股债 |
[27:05] | How you been gettin’ by? | 你都是怎么生活的 |
[27:07] | I don’t wanna talk about it. | 我不想谈 |
[27:09] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[27:12] | I just haven’t been livin’ right. | 我过得一直不好 |
[27:33] | What if we started over? | 我们可以重新开始吗 |
[27:36] | You and me. | 你和我 |
[27:40] | – How? – Get out of here. Just drive away. | -怎么开始 -离开这里 就这么开车离开 |
[27:46] | Like we should’ve done years ago. | 我们很多年前就该那么做了 |
[27:51] | I loved you so much. | 我当时好爱你 |
[27:53] | Maybe it’s still in you someplace. | 或许你还依然爱我 |
[27:57] | I know it’s in me. | 我知道我还爱你 |
[28:01] | I owe this guy… | 我欠一个人… |
[28:03] | There’s a job I can do. | 我可以去干一个活儿 |
[28:05] | In Atlantic City, get you money. | 在大西洋城 能弄到钱 |
[28:12] | And then clear out of here? | 然后就离开这里 |
[28:13] | Yeah, you and me. Finally. | 对 你和我 终于可以在一起了 |
[28:48] | We thought we could pick up where we left things all those years ago. | 我们以为我们可以再续多年之前的情缘 |
[28:52] | But you can’t go back. | 但是人生是回不去的 |
[28:55] | Learned that the hard way. | 用很心碎的方式明白了这道理 |
[28:58] | So then you met in Atlantic City. | 然后你们在大西洋城遇到了 |
[29:00] | He did this job and we went. | 他干了那趟活儿 然后我们就去了 |
[29:04] | Then the shooting happened. | 然后就发生了枪击 |
[29:06] | – What kind of job? – Just said it was a favor for a guy. | -什么样的活儿 -只说是替谁办事 |
[29:12] | Looked into the dude Petie was doing favors for, | 我查了皮特替他办事的人 |
[29:15] | he’s a lowlife named Henry Mack. | 一个混混 亨利·麦克 |
[29:17] | Probably who Clem got mixed up with. | 或许克莱姆就是跟他混上了 |
[29:18] | What’s this Mack’s line of work? | 这个麦克是干什么的 |
[29:20] | Had a ring of guys stealing cars, at airports, casinos, | 找一帮人替他偷车 在机场 赌场偷 |
[29:23] | bringin’ then back to his chop shop in Philly. | 然后开回他在费城的地下拆车厂 |
[29:25] | So maybe Clem’s doin’ some runs for him that night. | 那么或许那晚克莱姆替他干活儿去了 |
[29:28] | Maybe Petie knows more about that night than he’s lettin’ on. | 或许皮特对那晚的事知道的比他说的多 |
[29:31] | – You find this Mack? – 6 feet under in Trenton. | -你找到这个麦克了吗 -埋在特伦顿呢 |
[29:34] | – Tough interview – But there’s a story to that. | -那可不好盘问 -这里面有故事呢 |
[29:37] | Guy was murdered, shot on a casino parkin’ lot. | 他被人射杀于一家赌场的停车场 |
[29:39] | That connected to Clem somehow? | 跟克莱姆有关吗 |
[29:41] | I’m guessin’ because Mack was killed the very same night Clem was. | 我猜是的 因为麦克正是克莱姆遇害当晚被杀的 |
[29:50] | I know Clem usually walked the line. | 我知道克莱姆一般遵纪守法 |
[29:52] | Didn’t get mixed up in the kind of favors you did. | 不会去做你做的那种事 |
[29:55] | He kept his nose clean. | 他不插手那种事 |
[29:56] | Is that maybe just one time when he really needed the money? | 那或许就是他急需用钱 干了那一次 |
[30:00] | – For May? – Maybe. | -为了梅 -或许吧 |
[30:03] | But that one time you two worked for Mack. | 那一次就是你们俩为麦克干活儿 |
[30:05] | Clem gets shot. So does Mack. | 克莱姆被人杀了 麦克也是 |
[30:08] | It’s kind of hard to miss what those murders have in common. | 这两桩案子的共同点实在太明显了 |
[30:11] | – You. – I was a theif not a killer. | -就是你 -我是个毛贼 不是杀手 |
[30:14] | You and Clem were stealin’ those cars, maybe get ambitious? | 你和克莱姆偷车 或许野心一下膨胀了 |
[30:17] | – Decide to double cross Mack? – No. | -决定出卖麦克 -不 |
[30:19] | But Clem was desperate. | 但克莱姆不顾一切 |
[30:20] | Maybe havin’ a runnin’ buddy made you bold | 或许你有了帮手胆子也变大了 |
[30:22] | and Henry Mack probably deserved the pop in the head. | 而亨利·麦克挨的枪子就是自找的 |
[30:24] | I don’t know how Mack died. | 我不知道麦克怎么死的 |
[30:25] | And after you two waste him, you panic. | 你们杀了他之后 你慌神了 |
[30:28] | Word Clem’s gonna fold | 害怕克莱姆会说出去 |
[30:29] | ’cause he don’t got a criminal nature, he walks the line. | 他是个遵纪守法的人 又没有犯罪史 |
[30:31] | Clem was the one guy who was nice to me when I came home a mess! | 我落魄回家时 只有克莱姆一人对我好 |
[30:35] | Everyone else kept away. | 其他人都弃我而去 |
[30:42] | He stayed my friend. | 他还是我的朋友 |
[30:47] | So be a friend to him, Petie. | 那就对他够朋友点 皮特 |
[30:50] | Say what happened that night. | 那晚到底怎么回事 |
[30:55] | He didn’t wanna be dirty. | 他不想违法 |
[30:58] | But it was his only ticket out. | 但他想走只能这样 |
[31:01] | 歌曲:”Stolen Car” 歌手:Bruce Springsteen | |
[31:17] | *I found me a little girl and I settled down* | *我找到个女孩 安定了下来* |
[31:22] | *in a pretty little house in a pretty little town.* | *在一个漂亮的小镇 找了个漂亮的房子* |
[31:27] | *We got married, and promised never to part* | *我们结了婚 发誓再不分离* |
[31:31] | *then little by little we drifted from each other’s heart.* | *然而我们的心却渐行渐远* |
[31:36] | *Now I’m driving a stolen car* | *现在我开着偷来的车* |
[31:40] | *down on a pitch black night.* | *黑夜如漆* |
[31:42] | *And I’m doing my best to make it through.* | *我在尽力支持下去* |
[31:46] | *Well I’m just sittin’ down here at a Stanton light.* | *我就这样坐在灯光下* |
[31:52] | *I wanna get caught but I never do.* | *我想被抓住 却不能如愿* |
[31:57] | *At first I thought it was just restlessness* | *一开始我以为这是内心躁动* |
[32:01] | *that would fade as time went by* | *随着时间流逝就会消失* |
[32:04] | *and our love grew deep.* | *我们的爱也会更深* |
[32:07] | *But in the end it was something more I guess* | *但到头来 看来没那么简单* |
[32:11] | *that tore us apart and made us weep.* | *我们分开了 不住地哭泣* |
[32:16] | *And I’m driving a stolen car* | *我开着偷来的车* |
[32:18] | *waitin’ on that little red light.* | *等着红灯* |
[32:21] | *I keep tellin’ myself everything’s gonna be alright.* | *一直告诉自己一切都会好起来* |
[32:26] | *But I ride by night and I travel in fear.* | *但我夜里行车 心生恐惧* |
[32:30] | *That in this darkness I might just disappear.* | *害怕我会就此消失在夜色中* |
[32:35] | *She asked if I remembered the letters I wrote.* | *她问我是否记得我写的情书* |
[32:40] | *When our love was young and we were bold.* | *当年我们情深意浓 不怕天高地厚* |
[32:45] | *She said last night she read those letters.* | *她说昨晚她又读了那些情书* |
[32:49] | *And they made her feel one hundred years old.* | *却让她觉得自己心如枯木* |
[32:57] | *There’s river runs by the little town* | *小镇边有条河* |
[33:02] | *down into the sea* | *奔流直入海* |
[33:06] | *it was there in the shade I let my body down.* | *就在那片荫凉中我躺下* |
[33:11] | I’m out, Petie. | 我不干了 皮特 |
[33:13] | No if you wanna get paid, we gotta go to Philly. | 不 你要拿钱 我们就得回费城 |
[33:17] | I’m takin’ the car. | 车我留下了 |
[33:18] | – What? – Forget the money. | -什么 -别管什么钱了 |
[33:20] | No, it’s no good, Clem. Mack won’t go fot that. | 那可不行 克莱姆 麦克不会饶了你的 |
[33:23] | Mack’s not gonna find me. | 麦克找不到我 |
[33:26] | Be good to her. | 好好待她 |
[33:45] | He went off to get May. | 他去接梅了 |
[33:48] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[33:50] | The ’69 Chevy, huh? | 69年的雪佛兰 是吗 |
[33:55] | It was a beauty. | 很漂亮的车 |
[33:57] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[34:00] | I’ve seen it. | 我见过 |
[34:03] | You’re still driving the same car | 你还开着你和克莱姆 |
[34:04] | you and Clem took out of Atlantic City. | 从大西洋城开出来的车 |
[34:06] | And the only person who knew where Clem was going that night? | 而且当晚唯一知道克莱姆要去哪的人 |
[34:10] | – Petie. – It wasn’t Petie. | -就是皮特 -不是皮特干的 |
[34:13] | – Who then? – A guy. Clem called him Mack. | -那是谁 -克莱姆喊他麦克的人 |
[34:17] | There had to be two people, May. | 肯定有两个人 梅 |
[34:19] | Someone drove that second car away. | 有个人把第二辆车开走了 |
[34:21] | And somehow the Chevy ended up back with you. | 可是那辆雪佛兰却最终到了你手里 |
[34:24] | You would’nt’ve given us Mack right off. | 你本可以从一开始就供出麦克 |
[34:26] | Unless it was someone you wanted to protect. | 除非是你想保护的人 |
[34:29] | Maybe you and Petie need to talk. | 或许你和皮特得谈谈 |
[34:42] | Hey, Mayflower! | 你好啊 五月花 |
[34:45] | Hi, Petie boy. | 皮特 你好 |
[34:54] | May IDed Henry Mack from a photo spread | 梅在一堆照片中挑出了亨利·麦克 |
[34:57] | as the shooter. | 是开枪的凶手 |
[34:58] | So we know he was one of our guys at the scene. | 所以我们知道他当时在现场 |
[35:01] | But we still got the matter of who was with him. | 但是我们还不知道他当时跟谁在一起 |
[35:04] | And who killed him later that night. | 还有那晚是谁杀了他 |
[35:07] | You ever make it with singin’? | 你歌唱事业成功了吗 |
[35:11] | I’m just a cocktail waitress. | 我就是个酒吧招待 |
[35:14] | So May says you two made a promise. | 梅说你们俩有个约定 |
[35:17] | Back when Clem died. | 克莱姆死的时候 |
[35:21] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[35:24] | I’ll keep it Petie. I’m not scared. | 我不会说出来的 我不怕 |
[35:28] | It’s over for me. But you can still have a good life. | 我完了 但是你还可以好好生活 |
[35:37] | What happens? After Clem takes off in that Chevy? | 克莱姆开走那辆雪佛兰后到底出了什么事 |
[35:44] | He finds trouble. All because of me. | 他因为我招来了麻烦 |
[35:53] | We both had our part in it. | 我们都有错 |
[37:52] | – You think you can steal from me? – Mack. | -你以为你能偷我的东西吗 -麦克 |
[38:05] | Take their car. Meet me back there. | 把他们的车开走 回去跟我碰头 |
[38:07] | You gave him up? | 你把他供出来了 |
[38:10] | He was gonna kill me. | 他要杀我啊 |
[38:11] | – Get in the car and drive! – OK, OK. | -上车 开车 -好 好 |
[39:50] | 歌曲:”One Step Up” 歌手:Bruce Springsteen |