时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Mrs Edino, I’m gonna put in an extra side of roasted peppers for you. | 艾蒂诺太太 我给您多放了一层烤辣椒 |
[00:12] | Oh, Ricardo made them? | 那是李嘉图做的吗 |
[00:14] | She won’t eat my peppers any more. | 她都不稀罕我的辣椒了 |
[00:16] | Even if they’re free it has to be you made ’em. | 即使不要钱 还指名要你做的 |
[00:18] | Sorry, Frank. | 抱歉了 弗兰克 |
[00:23] | – Oh, there you are. – Hey, Dad. | -你来了 -爸 |
[00:26] | Tommy, see if there’s any meat sauce. | 汤米 去看看有没有肉酱 |
[00:28] | – The spicy stuff. – OK. | -要辣的 -好 |
[00:32] | Did I tell you about the night classes Tommy’s takin’? | 我跟你们讲过汤米去上夜校的事了吗 |
[00:34] | Computers at the junior college? | 在大专学电脑吗 |
[00:36] | The kid’s just in high school but he’s thinkin’ ahead. | 他还是个高中生 就知道考虑将来 |
[00:38] | – College level classes. – Oh, he’s a smart guy. | -那可是大学的课程 -他很聪明 |
[00:42] | Frank, my daughter has a friend you’ll like. | 弗兰克 我女儿有个朋友 你肯定喜欢 |
[00:45] | – A divorcee but very slender. – I’m real busy. | -她离了婚 但是很苗条 -我很忙 |
[00:48] | Oh, Lydia, God rest her soul, has been gone over a year. | 莉迪亚都死了一年多了 愿她安息 |
[00:52] | It’s time, Frank, you need a wife! | 也是时候了 弗兰克 你该找个老婆 |
[00:54] | Have a good day, ladies. | 二位今天愉快 |
[00:59] | Hey, why not go on a date? | 为什么不去约会啊 |
[01:00] | I’m busy, that’s why. | 因为我很忙 |
[01:05] | Hey, there you go, King. | 给你 国王 |
[01:07] | That dog is the wife. | 狗就是他老婆了 |
[01:09] | Hey, can it, you two. | 你俩别说了 |
[02:01] | Heard a rumor that Kat Miller from narcotics is coming to homicide. | 听说那个缉毒组的凯蒂·米勒要来凶案组 |
[02:05] | Where’d you hear that? | 你哪听来的 |
[02:06] | I’ve got sources. | 我有耳目 |
[02:07] | Detectives! | 探员 |
[02:10] | Gabby Wise, Public Defender’s. Remember me? | 盖比·维兹 公设辩护人办公室的 记得我吗 |
[02:13] | Oh, the Lopez case Sure. | 洛佩兹那个案子 当然 |
[02:15] | This is Paulo Munoz. | 这位是保罗·穆诺兹 |
[02:18] | – Lilly Rush. – Mucho gusto. | -我是莉莉·拉什 -幸会 |
[02:20] | Scott Valens. Mucho gusto. | 我是史考特·瓦伦斯 幸会 |
[02:22] | Paulo’s brother Ricardo was convicted of | 保罗的哥哥李嘉图在2001年 |
[02:24] | robbing and killing his boss back in 2001. | 被判打劫并杀害他的老板 |
[02:27] | I represented him. | 我为他做的辩护 |
[02:28] | But Ricardo, he did not do this crime. | 但那件事不是李嘉图干的 |
[02:30] | That is why I come here. To help. | 所以我才过来 来帮他 |
[02:32] | The trial was four years ago. | 审判都是四年前的事了 |
[02:34] | It took Paulo that long to get through the post 9/11 customs maze. | 911后海关手续繁琐 他花了四年才过来 |
[02:37] | Where are you from, Paulo? | 你是哪来的 保罗 |
[02:39] | El Salvador. | 萨尔瓦多 |
[02:40] | Ricardo has money when the police come so they say he robs. | 警察发现李嘉图身上有钱 就说他是抢劫 |
[02:43] | Where’d he get that cash? | 那他的钱是哪来的 |
[02:45] | He lives with 6 men in a basement. | 他跟六个男人同住在地下室里 |
[02:47] | So he holds his money on his body. | 所以他才随身带着钱 |
[02:49] | No other place is safe. | 别的地方都不安全 |
[02:52] | Ricardo sent me a letter, before Frank dies. | 弗兰克死前 李嘉图给我写过信 |
[02:55] | Says Frank is scared. | 说弗兰克觉得害怕 |
[02:56] | Scared of what? | 怕什么 |
[02:58] | He didn’t have it at trial but Ricardo always said that | 庭审时我们没拿到信 但李嘉图一直坚称 |
[03:00] | someone broke into Frank’s apartment before he was killed. | 弗兰克死前曾有人闯进他的公寓 |
[03:02] | You follow up on it? | 你追查了吗 |
[03:05] | No. | 没有 |
[03:06] | The thing is I was hoping you could take this over. | 其实我希望你们能接手调查 |
[03:09] | It’s our job to put people back in jail, | 我们的职责是把人关起来 |
[03:11] | not get them out. | 不是把他们放出来 |
[03:13] | Ricardo was my first murder case, | 李嘉图是我第一桩凶杀案 |
[03:14] | I was overwhelmed and I really think I failed him. | 我当时不知所措 我觉得我辜负了他 |
[03:17] | He deserves more this time. More than I can give him. | 这次他理应得到比我能给他的多一些 |
[03:21] | Tienes hermanos? | [西班牙语] |
[03:23] | What is he asking? | 他问你什么 |
[03:25] | If I got brothers. Yeah I do. | 他问我有没有兄弟 我有 |
[03:29] | Paulo, the detective’s really busy. | 保罗 探员们很忙的 |
[03:31] | I know Ricardo inside. | 我了解李嘉图的为人 |
[03:34] | Same as you know your brothers. | 就像你也了解你的兄弟 |
[03:37] | He’s innocent. | 他是无辜的 |
[03:40] | Can you help me? | 你能帮我吗 |
[03:42] | Help my brother. | 帮帮我哥哥 |
[03:50] | We can try. | 我们会试试的 |
[04:37] | – What is this? – Could he be alone? | -这怎么回事 -他是一个人吗 |
[04:39] | Hey! This baby belong to anybody? | 这宝宝是谁的 |
[04:46] | Maybe someone went inside for a minute? | 会不会是有谁暂时去里面办事了 |
[04:49] | Who leaves a baby sittin’ alone? | 谁丢下婴儿一人啊 |
[04:52] | Let’s talk to the desk. | 去问问前台吧 |
[05:02] | – Hey, Dubitsky. – Yeah. | -杜比斯基 -嗯 |
[05:03] | Some idiot left their kid just outside the entrance. | 不知哪个白痴把孩子扔在大门外面了 |
[05:07] | Well the main elevator’s broke. | 主电梯坏了 |
[05:09] | Maybe they didn’t want to lug it up the stairs. | 或许是不想拖着它上楼梯 |
[05:11] | It? You mean the baby? | 它 你是指婴儿吗 |
[05:14] | Just keep an eye on him until whoever parked him comes back. | 你先看着他 等那个把他扔下的人回来 |
[05:16] | Oh, no. No, don’t make me the chump. | 不不 可别让我做这个冤大头 |
[05:19] | Look, I’m sure you’ll handle it just fine. | 听着 我相信你会没问题的 |
[05:21] | And when they show up, | 等他们来了 |
[05:22] | you tell them they’re lucky we didn’t call DHS. | 告诉他们我们没找社保局算他们走运 |
[05:31] | Frank DiCenzio, 49, owned the deli | 弗兰克·德谦佐 49岁 熟食店老板 |
[05:34] | where Ricardo Munoz worked. | 李嘉图·穆诺兹给他打工 |
[05:35] | Cause of death, blunt force trauma. | 死因 重击致死 |
[05:37] | Some kind of adhesive residue on the wounds, | 伤口上有某种残胶 |
[05:39] | weapon was a long flat object, never recovered. | 凶器是一件长而扁平的物体 未能找到 |
[05:43] | Ricardo Munoz had no alibi, had access to the deli | 李嘉图·穆诺兹没有不在场证明 能进入熟食店 |
[05:45] | and a thousand dollars on him when the police found him. | 而且警察在他身上搜出了一千块 |
[05:47] | About the same amount they figured was missing from the till. | 他们认为收银机里丢的钱也大致是这个数 |
[05:50] | The guy couldn’t get a bank account. | 他没法去建立银行账户 |
[05:51] | Lived with 6 guys in tight quarters so he kept the cash on him. | 跟六个人挤在一起住只好随身带着钱 |
[05:54] | He sent it to his wife and kids every month. | 每个月给他的老婆孩子寄钱 |
[05:57] | It’s the same as my granddad. | 跟我祖父一样 |
[06:00] | Letter’s in Spanish. | 这信是西班牙语的 |
[06:01] | It says there was some kind of break-in at Frank’s apartment. | 据说弗兰克的公寓曾遭人闯入 |
[06:04] | Ricardo felt Frank was in danger. | 李嘉图认为弗兰克有危险 |
[06:05] | Frank report this break-in? | 弗兰克报案了吗 |
[06:07] | Uh, no. Not sure why, maybe Ricardo can tell us. | 没 不知道为什么 或许李嘉图知道 |
[06:10] | You think Ricardo was railroaded, Scotty? | 你认为李嘉图是蒙冤入狱吗 史考特 |
[06:12] | If we take away the robbery aspect, motive’s weak. | 如果不是抢劫 他没什么动机 |
[06:16] | Frank was his meal ticket. | 毕竟他要靠弗兰克吃饭 |
[06:18] | An illegal immagrant, alone, no money, | 非法移民 独身一人 没有钱 |
[06:21] | I just thought we could give it another look. | 我觉得我们该再看看 |
[06:25] | Let’s see if we can get some traction on this new information, | 看看关于这个新信息 弗兰克公寓遭人闯入 |
[06:27] | the break-in at Frank’s. | 能查到点什么 |
[06:28] | We’ll talk to Ricardo up in Graterford. | 我们去格瑞特福德找李嘉图谈谈 |
[06:30] | We’re gonna need something solid on this to keep goin’. | 我们需要确凿证据才能继续查下去 |
[06:32] | Of course. | 当然 |
[06:34] | New detective comin’ in today, Kat Miller from narcotics. | 今天有新探员来 缉毒组的凯蒂·米勒 |
[06:51] | How’d you meet Frank? | 你怎么认识弗兰克的 |
[06:52] | I came here because I heard there’s more jobs than in New York. | 我来这儿是因为听说这里的工作比纽约多 |
[06:55] | But for months, nothing. | 但几个月后 一无所获 |
[06:57] | Then I saw a help sign in Frank’s Deli’s window. | 然后我看到弗兰克的熟食店招工 |
[07:00] | And how’d you two get along? | 你们相处的怎么样 |
[07:01] | First he was a good boss. | 起初他是个好老板 |
[07:03] | Then he was a good friend. | 然后他成了我的好朋友 |
[07:05] | Never any fights between the two of you? | 你们二人起过争执吗 |
[07:07] | Never. He always helped me. | 没有 他总是帮我 |
[07:09] | Always listened to me. | 肯听我的意见 |
[07:11] | Why would I kill Frank? | 我为什么要杀弗兰克 |
[07:13] | Your letter said Frank had a break-in, right before he died. | 你的信上说弗兰克死前 公寓曾遭人闯入 |
[07:17] | It was not just a break-in. It was an attack. | 那不只是闯入 是袭击 |
[07:20] | I told police but no one cared about it. | 我告诉了警方 但没人在乎 |
[07:22] | An attack? | 袭击 |
[07:23] | On who? | 袭击谁 |
[07:25] | It was two weeks before he died. | 那是他死前两周 |
[07:39] | Ah, made too much food. | 做的太多了 |
[07:41] | I thought with the holidays comin’ up we’d be busier. | 还以为圣诞快来了 我们会忙碌起来 |
[07:44] | Tomorrow there will be more people. | 明天会来更多客人的 |
[07:46] | Your pasta salad is bad, boss. | 你的通心粉沙拉不行啊 老板 |
[07:48] | Too much garlic. | 大蒜放太多了 |
[07:50] | What you don’t know about pasta salad is a lot. | 你对通心粉沙拉的了解可太少了 |
[08:01] | King sleeps like an old man. | 国王睡得沉极了 |
[08:10] | Wanna stay. Have some dinner? | 留下吃晚饭吧 |
[08:12] | I see you all day. | 我整天都能见你 |
[08:13] | Come on, sit down. | 来吧 坐下吧 |
[08:16] | Tommy’s in school at night, it’d be nice to have company. | 汤米晚上去夜校 有人陪陪我也好 |
[08:20] | How’s the family? | 你家里人怎么样 |
[08:22] | You called them today, right? | 你今天给他们打过电话 是吧 |
[08:23] | My daughter is angry with me now, | 我女儿生我的气呢 |
[08:25] | because I am so far away. | 因为我不在她身边 |
[08:27] | She’s too young to understand that everything we do is for out kids. | 她还小 不理解我们所做的一切都是为了孩子 |
[08:38] | King? King? You here buddy? | 国王 国王 你在这儿吗 伙计 |
[08:45] | King. | 国王 |
[08:48] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[08:51] | What the hell happened to you? | 你是怎么了 |
[08:53] | – Frank, he needs a hospital. – Yeah. | -弗兰克 得送他去医院 -嗯 |
[08:56] | Yeah, there’s a vet on the boulevard open all night. | 大路上有家兽医诊所整晚都开门 |
[09:00] | Who. Who would’ve done this? | 这会是谁干的啊 |
[09:03] | – Let me help you, OK? – OK. | -我来帮你吧 -好 |
[09:06] | Alright King. Let’s go buddy. | 好了 国王 我们走吧 |
[09:10] | When I tell them, | 我告诉警察时 |
[09:12] | the police say it’s just a dog. | 他们说那不过是条狗 |
[09:14] | But Frank thought it was someone trying to mess with him. | 但弗兰克觉得那是有人跟他过不去 |
[09:16] | Scare him. | 想吓唬他 |
[09:17] | And did he have any idea who? | 他知道是谁吗 |
[09:19] | He said he didn’t know. | 他说他不知道 |
[09:20] | Why didn’t Frank report it? | 那弗兰克为什么不报案 |
[09:22] | Nothing was broken. Nothing gone. | 没有什么遭到破坏 也没丢东西 |
[09:25] | And the door was locked. | 门也锁着 |
[09:27] | So it wasn’t really a break-in. Someone had a key. | 那就不是擅闯了 是有钥匙的人干的 |
[09:31] | What about his son? Tommy. | 他儿子呢 汤米 |
[09:33] | Frank said someboday else got a key somehow. | 弗兰克说是别人设法拿到了钥匙 |
[09:36] | And what’d you think? | 你怎么看 |
[09:39] | Tommy was the only one I knew with a key. | 我知道只有汤米有钥匙 |
[09:41] | What makes you so sure this was connected to Frank’s death? | 你为什么这么肯定这事跟弗兰克的死有关 |
[09:44] | Two bodies in two weeks. | 两周内两起案子 |
[09:46] | Beaten and beaten. | 都是被毒打 |
[09:48] | Like someone can not stop. | 有人就是不肯善罢甘休 |
[10:00] | My dad was like the mayor of Oxford Circle. | 我爸就像牛津圈的街道主任 |
[10:02] | Everybody loved the guy. | 大家都喜欢他 |
[10:04] | Were you surprised when Ricardo was arrested? | 李嘉图被捕的时候你觉得意外吗 |
[10:06] | At first, yeah. | 起初是的 |
[10:08] | My dad was always good to him. | 我爸爸一直待他不薄 |
[10:10] | It makes me sick just thinkin’ about that lowlife. | 我想想那个人渣就觉得恶心 |
[10:13] | Why’re you guys askin’? | 你们问这个干什么 |
[10:16] | We’re maybe reopening the case. | 我们可能要重新调查这个案子 |
[10:19] | See anything the night your father died? | 你父亲死的那晚你看到什么了吗 |
[10:21] | No, I had a junior college class. | 没有 我去上夜校了 |
[10:25] | It was supposed to help me get an edge career-wise. | 本打算是借此提高我的就业机会 |
[10:27] | See how much good that did me. | 可到头来也没什么用 |
[10:29] | We heard someone got into the apartment | 我们听说你爸死前两周 |
[10:30] | two weeks before your dad died. | 曾有人闯入公寓 |
[10:33] | Beat the dog up pretty bad. | 把狗打伤了 |
[10:34] | That’s got nothing to do with what happened to my dad. | 那事跟我爸的事完全没关系 |
[10:36] | – Trust me. – How do you know that? | -相信我 -你怎么知道 |
[10:38] | – I know, OK? – How, Tommy? | -我就是知道 -怎么知道的 汤米 |
[10:42] | Thank God for the all night vet. | 幸好兽医整晚都开门 |
[10:44] | The cat went out on to our balcony | 小猫跑到我家阳台上去了 |
[10:46] | and PS, we’re on the third floor so I figure, | 我家住在三层 我就想 |
[10:49] | she’s not gonna jump. | 她不会跳下去的 |
[10:50] | – The cat jumped? – Worse. She fell. | -猫跳下去了 -更糟 她掉下去了 |
[10:54] | How stupid does a cat have to be for that? | 多蠢的猫会自己掉下楼去啊 |
[10:58] | What happened to yours? | 你的狗怎么了 |
[11:00] | I think someone got into our apartment. | 我认为是有人闯进了我家 |
[11:03] | – Went after King. – They hit the dog? | -袭击了国王 -他们打了狗 |
[11:05] | Bad. The vet’s operatin’ on him now. | 挺严重的 兽医在给他做手术呢 |
[11:08] | Oh, my God, I’m so sorry. | 天呐 太遗憾了 |
[11:11] | Dad. What happened? | 爸爸 怎么回事 |
[11:14] | King’s in pretty bad shape. Tommy. | 国王的情况很糟 汤米 |
[11:16] | It could be a while till we hear anything. | 手术可能要持续一段时间了 |
[11:19] | – I can stay. – Oh, you gotta be kidding me. | -我可以留下 -你开玩笑吧 |
[11:22] | Why is Stump even here? | 斯特普来做什么 |
[11:23] | I thought you said we were gonna hang after you saw your dad. | 你不是说你来看过你爸我们就一起去玩吗 |
[11:25] | He said King’s in pretty bad shape. | 他说国王伤得不轻 |
[11:27] | Come on, that mutt got what it deserved. | 行了 那杂种狗就是自找的 |
[11:29] | What did you just say? | 你说什么 |
[11:31] | Nothin’, Mr DiCenzio. | 没事 德谦佐先生 |
[11:34] | It’s all good. | 没事 |
[11:35] | You stay the hell away from my son and my dog. | 你离我儿子和我的狗都远点 |
[11:40] | I told you. | 我都跟你说了 |
[11:41] | I don’t want you hangin’ around with this punk. | 我不想让你跟这小混蛋一起玩 |
[11:44] | You understand? | 你明白吗 |
[11:50] | Wuss. | 胆小鬼 |
[11:58] | I haven’t talked to Stump in years. | 我都好几年没跟斯特普说话了 |
[11:59] | I can see why. | 不难理解 |
[12:01] | The guy sounds a little psycho. | 那小子像个疯子 |
[12:02] | My dad always hated him. | 我爸一直讨厌他 |
[12:04] | You know, said his mom was a druggie, | 他说他妈妈是个瘾君子 |
[12:05] | whole family was trouble. | 一家人都不是好人 |
[12:06] | Sounds like Frank thought Stump beat the dog. | 看来弗兰克认为是斯特普打了狗 |
[12:09] | Yeah, he did. | 对 他就是这么想的 |
[12:10] | The worst part is he could’ve been right. | 最糟的就是他可能是对的 |
[12:12] | How’d Stump get into the apartment? | 斯特普怎么进公寓的 |
[12:15] | I didn’t have a lot of friends after my mom died, | 我妈妈死后我没有多少朋友 |
[12:18] | Stump was it. | 就只有斯特普 |
[12:20] | I gave him a set of keys | 我给了他一套钥匙 |
[12:22] | so he’d have a place to hang out afternoons. | 这样他下午就有地方去了 |
[12:24] | To do what? | 干什么 |
[12:26] | He got girlfriends. | 领女友们去 |
[12:27] | And your father always worked. | 而你爸爸总在工作 |
[12:29] | Look, Stump was a messed up dude and yeah he might’ve hit the dog | 斯特普是有点问题 而且可能是他打了狗 |
[12:33] | but there’s no way in hell he hurt my dad, | 但他绝不会伤害我爸爸 |
[12:35] | he wouldn’t do that, he was my friend. | 他不会那么做的 他是我朋友 |
[12:43] | So this kid Stump beat up the dog? | 这个叫斯特普的孩子打了狗 |
[12:46] | Well, sounds like it. | 听起来是这样 |
[12:47] | But Tommy was real insistent Stump didn’t kill Frank. | 但汤米坚称斯特普没有杀弗兰克 |
[12:50] | Maybe a little too insistent. | 或许有点太坚持了 |
[12:52] | If Stump did it, Tommy’d feel responsible, | 如果是斯特普 汤米就会感到自责 |
[12:54] | it’d be tough to face. | 那会很难面对 |
[12:56] | Nick “Stump” Fanelli’s just out of jail. | 尼克·”斯特普”·费奈利刚刚出狱 |
[12:58] | Got a rap sheet a mile long. | 案底都堆成山了 |
[13:01] | Beat a neighbor with a baseball bat, | 用棒球棒打邻居 |
[13:04] | whole list of other assaults dating back to December 2001. | 还有一堆其他伤人案 最早是2001年12月 |
[13:08] | Right after Frank’s murder. | 就在弗兰克被杀之后 |
[13:20] | Detective I’m headin’ out. | 探员 我要出去了 |
[13:23] | No one claimed this kid. | 没人来认领孩子 |
[13:24] | What? How’s that possible? | 什么 怎么可能 |
[13:26] | Maybe because there’s so much good in the world? | 或许因为这个世界十分美好 |
[13:28] | Nanette from records, put this bag together, | 记录部的纳内特凑了这包东西 |
[13:31] | said to give it to you. | 让我拿给你 |
[13:35] | Hey, I’m gonna call DHS right now. | 我这就给社保局打电话 |
[13:38] | Right now. | 这就打 |
[13:40] | Detective Vera, hey, Kat Miller. | 维拉探员 你好 凯蒂·米勒 |
[13:43] | – Yeah, real busy. – Oh, busy, yeah. | -嗯 有点忙 -嗯 是啊 |
[13:47] | Cute kid you got. | 宝宝好可爱 |
[13:56] | How are you Lieutenant? | 副队长 你好啊 |
[13:57] | Detective Miller, welcome. | 米勒探员 欢迎 |
[13:59] | Dress code’s a step up from narcotics. | 缉毒组穿衣服可没这么讲究 |
[14:02] | Guess I’d better shop. | 我得去买新衣服了 |
[14:03] | The clothes are more expensive but the pay’s the same. | 衣服贵一些 工资却一样 |
[14:05] | Welcome to homicide. | 凶案组就这样 |
[14:06] | On the plus side there are all the dead bodies. | 不过好处是有尸体 |
[14:09] | And the long hours. | 工作时间也长 |
[14:10] | I hope you cleared your social calendar. | 希望你把应酬都给推了 |
[14:12] | – I just got this thing I do Wednesday’s at 7:00. – OK. | -我就是周三七点有件事要做 -好的 |
[14:17] | Can’t miss it. | 不能不去 |
[14:19] | Fair enough. | 好的 |
[14:21] | Find a pigeon hole and fill this out, I’ll get you goin’. | 去找个地方把这个填好 我帮你安排一下 |
[14:24] | It’s biographical info for personal records. | 这是存入人事档案的个人简历 |
[14:32] | I’m real glad to be here Lieutenant. Thanks. | 能来这儿我很高兴 副队长 谢谢 |
[14:53] | Hey, I’ve been staight since I got out of jail. | 我出狱之后一直表现良好 |
[14:55] | For a whole two weeks, huh, Stump? | 良好了两周呢 斯特普 |
[14:57] | Come on. | 说啊 |
[14:58] | What’d I do to deserve a visit? | 我做了什么要你们大驾光临 |
[15:00] | Remember a buddy of yours, Tommy DiCenzio? | 还记得你的好兄弟 汤米·德谦佐吗 |
[15:04] | Yeah, of course, we met in computer class for JC retards. | 当然 我们在白痴大专电脑课上认识的 |
[15:08] | Well you remember the family dog, big mutt, wouldn’t hurt a fly. | 你还记得他家那只善良的大杂种狗吗 |
[15:12] | Somebody beat him up pretty bad back then. | 当时有人把它打成了重伤 |
[15:14] | Heard maybe it was you. | 听说可能是你 |
[15:17] | You’re here to ask me about a dog? | 你们是为了只狗来找我吗 |
[15:19] | What are you the canine police? | 你们是犬类警察吗 |
[15:21] | Where were you the night Frank DiCenzio was killed? | 弗兰克·德谦佐死的那晚你在哪 |
[15:23] | Whoa! I was at class. | 我在上课 |
[15:26] | You check it out and you’ll see yourself. | 你们自己去查查就知道了 |
[15:28] | And look even if I did hit that dog I didn’t kill Frank. | 而且就算是我打了狗 弗兰克也不是我杀的 |
[15:31] | That Spanish guy he’s upstate for that. | 那个西班牙人在为此蹲监狱呢 |
[15:35] | We’re takin’ another look at the case. | 我们要重新调查这件案子 |
[15:38] | If the guy didn’t do it with his own hands, | 就算他没有亲手杀人 |
[15:39] | don’t mean he wasn’t responsible. | 也不代表那不能怪他 |
[15:41] | What’re you talkin’ about? | 你什么意思 |
[15:43] | Ricardo he brought some serious trouble into that deli, | 李嘉图给那家熟食店惹了大麻烦 |
[15:46] | I saw it myself. | 我亲眼所见 |
[15:56] | Where’s Ricardo, chummy? | 李嘉图呢 伙计 |
[15:58] | He ain’t here, Felix. | 他不在这儿 菲利克斯 |
[16:00] | And he said he’s gonna pay you so lay off. | 而且他说过会还你钱 别来烦他了 |
[16:02] | Due date’s long past | 期限早就过了 |
[16:03] | and I have to keep stict rules about that you know. | 你也知道在这事上我得照规矩办事 |
[16:07] | Give the guy a break. | 让他喘口气吧 |
[16:09] | He’s just tryin’ to bring his family here. | 他只是想把他家人弄过来 |
[16:11] | I’m a business man like you. | 我跟你一样是个商人 |
[16:14] | My business is Felix’s best. | 我的生意无人能及 |
[16:17] | Ricardo pays me soon | 李嘉图得赶紧还钱 |
[16:19] | or I start givin’ out penalties. | 否则我就要给点教训了 |
[16:21] | – That’s how I keep my business running. – Yeah? | -这样我的生意才能做下去 -是吗 |
[16:24] | And I call the cops and I tell them what you do to these people. | 那我就报警 告诉他们你是怎么对这些人的 |
[16:27] | No you won’t. | 你不会的 |
[16:29] | ’cause they’ll just pull Ricardo back to El Salvador. | 因为他们只会把李嘉图送回萨尔瓦多 |
[16:33] | You’re just lowlife scum preyin’ on other people’s predicaments. | 你就是个人渣 靠别人的窘境发财 |
[16:36] | Oh, that’s very insulting, Frank. | 这话可真过分 弗兰克 |
[16:38] | I heard what you did to Ricardo’s roommate, | 我听说了你是怎么对李嘉图的室友 |
[16:40] | knockin’ out his teeth, breakin’ his jaw, | 打掉他的牙 打碎他的下巴 |
[16:43] | you’re a sick bastard. | 你真是个变态的混蛋 |
[16:45] | I don’t get my money, | 我拿不到钱 |
[16:46] | then there’s two of you I’m gonna take care of now. | 我就连你一起收拾 |
[17:01] | Who was this guy Felix? | 这个菲利克斯是什么人 |
[17:03] | I’d never seen him before | 我以前没见过他 |
[17:04] | but he was a bad ass, I’ll tell you that. | 但一看就知道不好惹 |
[17:06] | Tell anyone about it? | 跟别人说过吗 |
[17:06] | Nah. | 没有 |
[17:08] | Frank, he was on my case all the time back then so I, | 弗兰克当时总是跟我过不去 |
[17:11] | I figured he deserved a little heat comin’ his way. | 所以我觉得他活该惹点麻烦 |
[17:15] | OK, Stump. We’ll be in touch. | 好吧 斯特普 我们再联系 |
[17:20] | Well I’ll be right here. | 我就在这儿 |
[17:23] | ‘Cause where else am I gonna go? | 我还能去哪啊 |
[17:32] | – Stump’s alibi clear? – Yup. | -斯特普的不在场证明证实了 -是的 |
[17:35] | Checked the attendance records, | 我们查了出勤记录 |
[17:36] | both he and Tommy were in class the night Frank was killed. | 弗兰克被杀当晚他和汤米都去上课了 |
[17:38] | And Ricardo was borrowing money from this Felix guy, a loanshark? | 李嘉图跟这个叫菲利克斯的借了钱 是高利贷吗 |
[17:41] | Prestamista. | 放债人 |
[17:43] | They help illegals in the community by givin’ out loans. | 他们用借债方式帮助社区里的非法移民 |
[17:46] | Some of ’em deal, too. | 有些也贩毒 |
[17:48] | Bad ones play by intimidation and violence. | 不怎么样的就以恐吓和暴力为手段 |
[17:50] | Will you be able to track this guy down? | 你能找到这家伙吗 |
[17:52] | I made some calls, couldn’t get a hit. | 我到处问了 没查到 |
[17:53] | The name Felix is kind of common, I guess. | 恐怕菲利克斯这名字太普遍了 |
[17:55] | Maybe reach out in the neighborhood where Ricardo lived. | 或许去李嘉图居住的社区问问 |
[17:57] | Paulo could help with that, he’s stayin’ there. | 保罗能帮忙 他就住那儿 |
[17:59] | Good. Get him to take you around. | 很好 让他领你去 |
[18:03] | I was thinkin’ I should stay. | 我觉得我该留下 |
[18:05] | Keep an eye on the kid ’till DHS gets here. | 在社保局来之前看着孩子 |
[18:08] | Last time I handed him off | 我上次把他给别人 |
[18:09] | Dubitsky gives him a stapler to play with | 杜比斯基给了他个订书器让他玩 |
[18:12] | You wanna hit Francisville? | 想去趟弗兰西斯维尔吗 |
[18:13] | – Let’s do it. – All right. | -走吧 -好 |
[18:30] | The Bembe. I busted this place once. | 本贝酒吧 我搜查过这里一次 |
[18:33] | Ricardo’s old neighbor would be here. | 李嘉图的老邻居就在这儿 |
[18:36] | I might run into some old neighbors of my own. | 我说不定也会碰见几个老邻居呢 |
[18:38] | Where’s your family from? | 你们家是哪来的 |
[18:40] | Dad’s Cuban. Mom’s Puerto Rican. | 爸爸是古巴人 妈妈是波多黎各人 |
[18:43] | Grew up about have a mile from here. | 在离这儿一英里远的地方长大 |
[18:44] | Your family must be proud of you. | 你的家人一定很以你为傲吧 |
[18:47] | I guess so, yeah. | 我想是吧 |
[18:59] | Alla. | 就是他 |
[19:00] | Felix. | 菲利克斯 |
[19:05] | You Felix Darosa? | 你是菲利克斯·德罗萨 |
[19:08] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:10] | We got a few questions for you. | 我们有些问题要问你 |
[19:13] | You guys aren’t so good for business, you know. | 你们会影响我生意的 |
[19:15] | So talk fast. | 那就快点说 |
[19:16] | You know a Ricardo Munoz? | 你认识一个李嘉图·穆诺兹吗 |
[19:18] | Ricardo Munoz? | 李嘉图·穆诺兹 |
[19:20] | Got put away for murderin’ his boss, Frank DiCenzio. | 他因杀害他老板弗兰克·德谦佐入狱 |
[19:23] | Owed you some money. | 还欠你些钱 |
[19:24] | I like to help sometimes when I can, | 我能帮忙的时候我出手相助 |
[19:26] | enrich my community to the best of my ability. | 尽量让我的社区富足起来 |
[19:29] | The thing is Felix, | 问题是菲利克斯 |
[19:30] | we heard Frank’s the one who tried to help Ricardo out. | 我们听说弗兰克才是要帮李嘉图的人 |
[19:32] | And you weren’t happy. | 而你不太高兴 |
[19:34] | Said you’d have to take care of two people. | 说你要收拾他们两个 |
[19:35] | Ricardo’s in jail, Frank’s dead. | 李嘉图进了监狱 弗兰克死了 |
[19:37] | That’s two people taken care of. | 你两个人都收拾了 |
[19:39] | Frank wasn’t a problem to me. | 弗兰克对我不是问题 |
[19:41] | Him and Ricardo busted up. A bad divorce. | 他和李嘉图闹翻了 一拍两散 |
[19:45] | And how do you know that? | 这你怎么知道 |
[19:46] | ‘Cause I saw it with my own two eyes. | 因为我亲眼所见 |
[19:50] | He sido muy paciente con tigo, Ricardlito. | 我对你一直很有耐心 李嘉图 |
[19:52] | Pero ahora me estoy enojando. | 但现在我觉得很生气 |
[19:53] | Quepuedo hacer? Digame. | 你要我怎么做 说啊 |
[19:59] | Por favor. | 别出声 |
[20:10] | Frankie. | 弗兰克 |
[20:11] | You forgot your keys. | 你忘了你的钥匙 |
[20:13] | And you’re supposed to open up tomorrow. | 你明天应该去开门的 |
[20:18] | Everything OK, Frank? | 没事吧 弗兰克 |
[20:19] | I just saw you have the key to my apartment on your key ring. | 我就是看见你钥匙环上有我公寓的钥匙 |
[20:22] | Where’d you get this? | 你哪来的 |
[20:24] | You give it to me, when I start the job. | 我开始工作时你给我的 |
[20:26] | No. I gave you the key to the deli. | 不 我给了你熟食店的钥匙 |
[20:29] | I never gave you the key to my home. | 我从没给你我家的钥匙 |
[20:31] | Then I don’t know how it gets there. | 那我也不知道是怎么回事 |
[20:34] | You took a long break that day King got beat up. | 国王被打的那天 你休息了很长时间 |
[20:38] | Did you go to my apartment, Ricardo? | 你去我家了吗 李嘉图 |
[20:39] | No. I was with you when we found him. | 没有 我们发现他时我跟你在一起 |
[20:42] | But you were itchin’ to get out of there as soon as we came in. | 可我们一进门你就急着要出去 |
[20:45] | You always saying how I should leave the dog at home, | 你还总说我该把狗留在家里 |
[20:48] | he gets in the way. | 说他挡害 |
[20:49] | Get out of here, Frank. This is crazy. | 你走吧 弗兰克 这太过分了 |
[20:52] | We’re done, Ricardo. | 我们完了 李嘉图 |
[20:54] | – You’re fired. – What? | -你被解雇了 -什么 |
[20:57] | I don’t know who the hell you are. | 我根本不了解你这人 |
[21:10] | – He fired Ricardo? – That’s right. | -他解雇了李嘉图 -是的 |
[21:15] | Ricardo say anything to you | 李嘉图告诉你 |
[21:16] | about where he got the key to Frank’s place? | 他是怎么拿到弗兰克家的钥匙了吗 |
[21:19] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[21:20] | But two days later, he paid me back. | 但两天后 他就还我钱了 |
[21:23] | The whole loan. | 全款 |
[21:24] | So I got no reason to bother anybody, you see. | 所以我完全没理由去打搅他们 |
[21:27] | All worked out good for me. | 对我来说一切都好 |
[21:31] | Sounds like Ricardo left out a major detail. | 看来李嘉图有重要细节没说 |
[21:34] | Did you know they fought? | 你知道他们的争吵吗 |
[21:35] | – That Ricardo was fired? – No. | -知道李嘉图被解雇吗 -不知道 |
[21:53] | This is the only way I could get this whack-job to go to sleep. | 只有这样这小家伙才能睡着 |
[21:58] | Well, he’s sleeping pretty sound now. | 他现在睡得很沉啊 |
[22:00] | You should’ve seen it. | 你真该看看 |
[22:02] | The later it got, the more energy he had. | 时间越晚 他闹得越凶 |
[22:05] | It was nuts. | 真是疯了 |
[22:09] | You remember Lindsey? Child Services. | 还记得林赛吗 儿童服务中心 |
[22:12] | Sure. Hey, Lindsey. | 当然 你好 林赛 |
[22:13] | Sorry we couldn’t send anybody last night. | 抱歉昨晚没能派人来 |
[22:14] | We had a group home crisis. | 团体家庭出了点危机 |
[22:16] | But they found the mom. | 他们找到孩子的妈妈了 |
[22:19] | So where’s she been for the last 24 hours? | 她过去一天去哪了 |
[22:21] | She had a double-shift at work, the sitter canceled, | 她要上两轮班 保姆又取消了预约 |
[22:23] | – her brother got the baby. – I guess he’s troubled. | -她把孩子给了哥哥 -他大概有点毛病 |
[22:26] | Dumped him on the way to a court appointment. | 去法庭赴约的路上把他扔下了 |
[22:28] | She gave her son to a head case? | 她把儿子给了一个疯子 |
[22:31] | Well, we’ll investigate. Make sure the home’s OK. | 我们会调查的 确认他们家的情况 |
[22:35] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[22:38] | Here. | 给你 |
[22:48] | It seems like you got a knack for that stuff. | 看来你对这种事挺有诀窍啊 |
[22:51] | One night and I’m fried. | 一晚上就折腾死我了 |
[22:55] | I’m glad Julie and I never had kids. | 幸好我和朱莉没要孩子 |
[23:06] | You didn’t tell me Frank fired you, Ricardo. | 你没告诉我弗兰克解雇了你 李嘉图 |
[23:08] | It was not important. He took me back the next day. | 那事不重要 他第二天就把我雇回去了 |
[23:12] | Well how about owin’ money to Felix Darosa | 那你欠菲利克斯·德罗萨的钱 |
[23:13] | and him pushin’ Frank around? That not important either? | 和他欺负弗兰克的事呢 也不重要吗 |
[23:17] | Frank talked to Felix? I didn’t know! | 弗兰克去找过菲利克斯 我不知道啊 |
[23:20] | What else did’ya leave out that might make you look bad? | 你还有什么对你不利的事没说 |
[23:23] | Nothing! | 没有了 |
[23:23] | Where’d you get the key to Frank’s house? | 那你哪来的弗兰克家的钥匙 |
[23:25] | I didn’t know that key was there. | 我不知道钥匙在那儿 |
[23:27] | You got pretty angry when Frank started askin’ about it. | 弗兰克问起来的时候你很愤怒啊 |
[23:30] | Felix was threatening me about money | 菲利克斯在为钱的事威胁我 |
[23:32] | and then Frank comes and accuses me! | 然后弗兰克就来指责我 |
[23:34] | I work hard every day, day after day and it’s never enough! | 我每天都努力工作 日复一日 可还是不够 |
[23:38] | Is that why you snapped and killed Frank? | 所以你一气之下就杀了弗兰克吗 |
[23:40] | No! Frank took me back, I told you! | 没 我说了 弗兰克又把我雇回去了 |
[23:42] | Well how’d you get the money to pay Felix? | 那你哪来的钱还菲利克斯 |
[23:44] | Frank loaned it to me! | 是弗兰克借我的 |
[23:46] | You got proof of that? | 你能证明吗 |
[23:51] | No. | 不能 |
[23:55] | And I come all the way out here again. | 我还大老远跑来这儿呢 |
[23:59] | – You just playin’ me, ain’t you? – Wait. | -你就是在耍我吧 -等等 |
[24:02] | – Detective Valens! – Open up. | -瓦伦斯探员 -开门 |
[24:05] | Por favor, the key, I promise you, | 求你了 那钥匙 我保证 |
[24:08] | I didn’t put it there. And Frank didn’t. | 不是我放在那儿的 也不是弗兰克 |
[24:12] | Only one other person could have. | 只有可能是一个人干的 |
[24:15] | Tommy? | 汤米 |
[24:25] | Hey Tommy. | 汤米 |
[24:26] | A couple questions popped up. | 出现了几个问题 |
[24:27] | We thought you could help. | 你或许能帮上忙 |
[24:29] | We found out there was a key on Ricardo’s key ring to your apartment. | 我们得知李嘉图钥匙环上有你家公寓的钥匙 |
[24:31] | Any thoughts on how it got there? | 你知道是怎么回事吗 |
[24:34] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[24:36] | I put it there. | 是我放的 |
[24:39] | All these years I thought Ricardo was the one who killed my dad. | 这些年来我一直以为是李嘉图杀了我爸爸 |
[24:42] | I wouldn’t have done anything to help the guy, | 我绝不会帮他的 |
[24:45] | but now you’re saying that he didn’t do it. | 但现在你们又说不是他干的 |
[24:47] | Why’d you put the key there, Tommy? | 你为什么把钥匙放在那儿 汤米 |
[24:48] | It was when my dad was so obsessing over who got in and hit the dog. | 当时我爸还对谁闯进来打了狗的事不依不饶 |
[24:51] | And you knew it was Stump. | 你知道是斯特普 |
[24:52] | – So you were protecting your friend? – It’s not just that, | -所以你想保护你朋友 -不止如此 |
[24:55] | I was trying to get Ricardo fired, | 我想让他解雇李嘉图 |
[24:57] | I mean, he was takin’ advantage of my dad. | 他在占我爸爸的便宜 |
[24:59] | So you were watching out for you dad? | 那么你是为了你爸爸好了 |
[25:02] | Nobody else was going to. | 别人不会去考虑他的 |
[25:05] | Not easy. Losin’ a parent. | 不容易啊 失去妈妈 |
[25:09] | Tryin’ to take care of the one you got left. | 努力照顾你仅剩下的亲人 |
[25:12] | After my mom died, it was like | 我妈妈死后 他就… |
[25:15] | he lost all his common sense or something. | 好像是失去了常识似的 |
[25:17] | – I mean, the people he picked. – Friends? | -我是指他结交的人 -朋友吗 |
[25:20] | – Sorta. – Like who? | -差不多吧 -比如呢 |
[25:22] | There was this one lady. | 有一个女人 |
[25:26] | – It doesn’t really matter. – Well let us decide that. | -也不重要了 -这让我们判断吧 |
[25:29] | I was a little concerned about her. | 我对她不太放心 |
[25:33] | Tried to open his eyes. | 想让他看清事实 |
[25:40] | It’s been a while since I went on a date. | 我都很久没去约会了 |
[25:43] | Should’ve bought a new suit. | 该买套新西服的 |
[25:44] | These pants got a little too small. | 这些裤子我现在穿都小了 |
[25:47] | Nobody wears suits anymore. | 现在没人穿西服了 |
[25:48] | I wear suits. It’s respectful. | 我就穿 这样显得尊重他人 |
[25:54] | Maybe just a good sports jacket. | 或许只穿一件笔挺的粗花呢外套 |
[25:56] | I got a navy blue one with nice buttons. | 我有件海军蓝的 扣子很漂亮 |
[25:58] | See if it’s in the closet? | 看看在不在壁柜里 |
[26:01] | So you going out with that lady Mrs Edino was talking about? | 你要跟艾蒂诺太太说的那个女人出去吗 |
[26:04] | Nah, it’s the one I met at the vet. Antonia. | 不 是在兽医诊所遇到的 安东尼娅 |
[26:08] | Lives right around the corner. | 就住在街角 |
[26:10] | – Her? – Yeah. | -她吗 -是的 |
[26:12] | – You know her? – Ain’t she married? | -你认识她吗 -她不是结婚了吗 |
[26:14] | Everytime I see her she’s with this big bruiser lookin’ guy. | 我每次看见她 她都跟一个大块头在一起 |
[26:17] | No, she’s seperated now. | 他们分居了 |
[26:18] | Well, must’ve just happened. Pretty soon to be dating. | 肯定也就前不久的事 这么快就出来约会了 |
[26:22] | For both of you. | 你们都是 |
[26:23] | You’re the one that said I should go on a date. | 是你劝我去约会的呢 |
[26:26] | Yeah but I didn’t think you’d do it. | 但我没想到你真会这么做 |
[26:29] | And this lady she’s real loud and flashy. | 而且这个女人很聒噪艳俗 |
[26:34] | She’s not like mom. | 她不像妈妈 |
[26:36] | No one’s gonna be like your mom. | 每人会像你妈妈 |
[26:39] | She was one in a billion. | 她是万里挑一的人 |
[26:45] | Listen, | 听我说 |
[26:47] | I’ve been too wrapped up in work since mom. | 你妈死后 我一直忙于工作 |
[26:51] | I haven’t been home enough. | 我没在家多陪你 |
[26:53] | I’m sorry about that. | 我很抱歉 |
[26:56] | Maybe we could start spending time | 或许我们可以再开始一起 |
[27:01] | together again, like the old days. | 像以前那样玩玩什么的 |
[27:06] | Yeah, we could do that father-son hockey league again, maybe. | 或许我们可以再一起去打冰球 |
[27:09] | There you go. | 这就对了 |
[27:14] | Just, be careful, OK? | 小心点 好吗 |
[27:17] | Don’t worry about me, T. I’m fine. | 别担心我 汤 我没事 |
[27:27] | Is this Antonia the woman your dad met at the animal hospital? | 这个安东尼娅是你爸在兽医诊所遇到的人吗 |
[27:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:31] | What about this bruiser ex of hers? | 她那个大块头前夫呢 |
[27:33] | What was his story? | 他是怎么回事 |
[27:34] | It was some sort of loony. | 就是个疯子 |
[27:36] | You know, he stalked her after they split. | 他们分手后他还跟踪她 |
[27:38] | They used to have these fights in the streets. | 他们以前曾在大街上吵架 |
[27:40] | Antonia and your dad going out, that rile up the crazy ex? | 安东尼娅和你爸出去 激怒了疯子前夫吗 |
[27:44] | Something bad must’ve happened. | 肯定出了点什么事 |
[27:46] | He was home half an hour after he left. | 他离家半小时后就回来了 |
[27:49] | Never said a word about it. | 而且不肯说怎么回事 |
[27:51] | When did Frank go on this date? | 弗兰克是什么时候去约会的 |
[27:53] | A few days before he was killed. | 他被害前几天 |
[28:05] | We asked around. | 我们打听了一下 |
[28:07] | Heard your ex-husband wasn’t the nicest guy, Antonia. | 听说你前夫不是什么好人 安东尼娅 |
[28:10] | Well that’s the understatement of the century. | 这么说还算轻了 |
[28:13] | What’d Ray do this time? | 雷这次又做什么了 |
[28:14] | Well that’s what we’re here to figure out. | 我们就是想查明这个 |
[28:16] | Did he have a problem when you started dating? | 你开始约会时 他不高兴吗 |
[28:18] | Gave me a hard time but he was the one who had two girlfriends | 他确实没少找茬 但他自己却找了两个女朋友 |
[28:20] | before I packed up my last suitcase. | 所以我才下决心离开他了 |
[28:22] | What’s this about? | 到底是什么事 |
[28:24] | You remember Frank DiCenzio? | 你记得弗兰克·德谦佐吗 |
[28:28] | Of course I do. | 当然记得 |
[28:29] | Do you think Ray might’ve had a beef with Frank, | 你认为雷会不会跟弗兰克起争执 |
[28:32] | considering the two of you went out? | 因为你们约会的事 |
[28:34] | Trust me if Ray heard about my date with Frank, | 相信我 如果雷知道我和弗兰克约会的事 |
[28:36] | – he would’ve loved it. – Why’s that? | -他会开心死的 -为什么 |
[28:38] | ‘Cause it was a total friggin’ disaster. | 因为那完全是场灾难 |
[28:46] | Oh, you’re sweet, you know that? | 你可真贴心啊 |
[28:54] | So how’s King doing? | 国王怎么样了 |
[28:55] | Better. Got home a couple of days ago. | 好点了 几天前就回家了 |
[28:57] | Bootsie’s doing better too | 靴子也好多了 |
[28:59] | but she’s missing all her front teeth | 但她的门牙都掉了 |
[29:00] | which PS is not a pretty picture. | 那可不怎么好看 |
[29:06] | – Your son is Tommy, right? – Yeah. | -你儿子是汤米 是吧 -是的 |
[29:09] | Hard being a single parent, huh? | 做单身家长很难吧 |
[29:11] | Caitlin wears me down sometimes. | 凯特琳有时候真累死我了 |
[29:14] | My wife, she was the one who knew how to talk to Tommy. | 我妻子 她才知道要怎么跟汤米说话 |
[29:17] | I try but I can’t hold a family together like she did. | 我尽力了 但我不能像她那样凝聚一家人 |
[29:22] | I’m gonna do better. | 我会更加努力的 |
[29:24] | Teenagers can be hard to handle. | 青少年是不好应付 |
[29:28] | He had a tough time this year. But he’s a good kid. | 他今年很不容易 但他是个好孩子 |
[29:33] | I think I should tell you something about his friend Stump. | 我觉得我该告诉你一些关于他朋友斯特普的事 |
[29:36] | You know him? | 你认识他 |
[29:37] | I take Caitlin to skate on Monday nights, | 我周一晚上带凯特琳去滑冰 |
[29:39] | see him and Tommy playing hockey. | 会看见他和汤米打冰球 |
[29:41] | – What? – The thing is, that kid Stump | -什么 -问题是 那个斯特普 |
[29:44] | races around the ice, bullies the smaller kids. | 在冰上疾驰 欺负小孩子 |
[29:47] | Oh, you’re mixin’ him up with somebody else, | 你肯定是认错人了 |
[29:50] | they got computer classes on Monday. | 他们周一晚上要上电脑课的 |
[29:53] | I’m sure Frank. | 我确定 弗兰克 |
[29:55] | And I heard Stump stole money from the snack stand, | 而且我听说斯特普偷了小吃摊的钱 |
[29:57] | beat up the kid who works there. | 还打了在那儿工作的孩子 |
[29:59] | Stump ain’t that bad. Tommy wouldn’t put up with it. | 斯特普没那么坏 否则汤米不会容忍他 |
[30:03] | I’m sorry if I… | 抱歉 我无意… |
[30:10] | Let’s just forget it. It’s none of my business anyway. | 我们忘了这事吧 反正也不管我的事 |
[30:12] | You’re damn right it’s none of your business. | 的确不管你的事 |
[30:14] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[30:14] | You don’t know what the hell you’re talkin’ about. | 你根本不知道你在说什么 |
[30:18] | I gotta get out of here. | 我得走了 |
[30:26] | If my daughter was acting up out of my sight, | 如果我女儿趁我不在干坏事 |
[30:28] | I’d wanna hear about it. Some people don’t I guess. | 我肯定想知道 看来有人不想 |
[30:32] | – So you saw Stump and Tommy every week? – Yup. | -你每周都能看到斯特普和汤米 -对 |
[30:35] | The poor kids on the ice were scared to death of that Stump. | 那些滑冰的孩子都怕死斯特普了 |
[30:39] | Rink on Mondays, that means they could sneak out of class somehow. | 周一去滑冰 那么他们有办法溜出课堂 |
[30:42] | There goes their alibis for the night of Frank’s murder. | 这样弗兰克被害当晚他们就没有不在场证明了 |
[30:45] | If Stump killed Frank, | 如果斯特普杀了弗兰克 |
[30:47] | you think Tommy would protect him all this time? | 你觉得汤米这么久来会一直在保护他吗 |
[30:50] | He would if he thought his life depended on it. | 如果他性命攸关就有可能了 |
[30:58] | Well it must’ve felt pretty good. | 感觉一定很不错吧 |
[31:00] | Knockin’ up that snack shop, beatin’ that kid up. | 抢小吃店的钱 打那个孩子 |
[31:02] | The snack shop? | 小吃店 |
[31:04] | We took like 30 bucks, it was no big deal. | 我们就抢了30块 那没什么 |
[31:06] | So maybe you tried movin’ up. | 或许你试着更进一步 |
[31:08] | Stealin’ from the deli, | 从熟食店偷钱 |
[31:09] | You break in meaning just to skim a little cash but things go wrong. | 你闯进去 本想偷点小钱 却出了岔子 |
[31:13] | Maybe Frank walks in, catches you? | 或许弗兰克走了进来 抓了你个正着 |
[31:14] | Frank? I have nothing to do with that, I told you. | 弗兰克 我跟那事完全无关 我都说了 |
[31:17] | I was at class that night. | 我那晚去上课了 |
[31:19] | No Stump, you weren’t. You were sneakin’ out playin’ hockey. | 不 斯特普 你没去 你溜出去打冰球了 |
[31:22] | And residue on Frank’s body matches sports tape. | 而且弗兰克尸体上的残留物是运动胶带 |
[31:24] | The kind you put on a hockey stick. | 就是冰球棍上缠的那种 |
[31:26] | This isn’t right. I’ve been gettin’ on track. | 这样不对 我都走正道了 |
[31:28] | Well your past is catching up on you. | 这是你过去干的事的报应 |
[31:31] | It’s not my past, it’s his. | 那不是我的过去 是他的 |
[31:34] | – His? – Tommy’s. | -他的 -汤米的 |
[31:36] | Well from what we hear, Tommy just did whatever you said. | 我们听说汤米从来都听你的啊 |
[31:38] | Yeah well everybody thought Tommy was the good guy. | 大家都觉得汤米是好人 |
[31:41] | But he had a whole other side. | 但他有另一面 |
[31:44] | After his mom died it was like a switch got flipped or somethin’. | 他妈妈死后 就好像触动了他内心的开关 |
[31:47] | How is that? | 什么意思 |
[31:48] | He could get crazy. | 他有时候很疯狂 |
[31:49] | And rage fits. | 大发雷霆 |
[31:51] | And he’s the one that beat up that kid at the snack stand. | 是他打了小吃摊的那个孩子 |
[31:53] | Scared him into keepin’ his mouth shut. | 吓得他不敢说出去 |
[31:55] | What about Frank, who did that? | 那弗兰克呢 谁干的 |
[31:58] | Oh, stop protecting Tommy, he’s no friend of yours. | 别保护汤米了 他不是你的朋友 |
[32:02] | What happened the night Frank was killed, Stump? | 弗兰克被害那晚到底怎么回事 斯特普 |
[32:07] | We snuck out of class. | 我们溜出了课堂 |
[32:09] | We were gonna have snacks and beers from the deli | 我们本打算去熟食店偷点零食和啤酒 |
[32:11] | and then play a little hockey. | 然后去打冰球 |
[32:17] | But things didn’t go like we planned. | 但出了点意外 |
[32:26] | Ah, damn. Your dad’s here. | 该死 你爸在 |
[32:28] | He can’t hear us. | 他听不到我们 |
[32:39] | I’m sorry about everything. | 我对一切都感到抱歉 |
[32:43] | You’ve been nothing but good for this place. | 你一直在这里干得很好 |
[32:45] | I get real emotional when it comes to King, | 关于国王的事我总是很激动 |
[32:48] | I got him with Lydia, you know? | 我跟莉迪亚一起去买来的他 |
[32:51] | It’s OK, Frank. | 没事的 弗兰克 |
[32:53] | You know, someday maybe we could be partners in this deli. | 或许有一天 我们可以合伙经营熟食店 |
[32:57] | We’d make a great deli, Frank. | 我们会经营得很好的 弗兰克 |
[32:59] | I’m proud to work here. | 能在这儿工作我很荣幸 |
[33:00] | I had big plans that this would be a family business, | 我本来想把这里经营成家族生意 |
[33:03] | that’s why I work so hard. | 所以我才这么努力 |
[33:06] | I thought that Tommy was gonna be my partner one day, | 我以为有一天汤米会成为我的合伙人 |
[33:09] | and now I’m not so sure. | 但现在我不那么想了 |
[33:14] | I found somethin’ out from the vet. | 我从兽医那里得知了一些事 |
[33:17] | – What? – Forget it. | -什么事 -算了 |
[33:21] | It doesn’t matter. | 不要紧 |
[33:24] | You are like family to me, Frank. | 你对我来说就像家人 弗兰克 |
[33:26] | So it is family business. | 这就是家族生意 |
[33:28] | I feel the same way. | 我也是这个感觉 |
[33:31] | The fact is, I feel closer to you than my own kid. | 其实 我觉得跟你比跟我儿子还亲近 |
[33:35] | Is that nuts or what? | 这多疯狂啊 |
[33:48] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[33:55] | – So Tommy took the cash? – Yeah. | -是汤米拿了钱 -是的 |
[33:57] | What did Frank mean he found something out from the vet? | 弗兰克说他从兽医那儿得知了一些事是指什么 |
[34:00] | He probably found out that Tommy beat that dog up. | 他大概得知了是汤米打了狗 |
[34:03] | When Tommy got mad, | 汤米生起气来 |
[34:05] | it was like an explosion. | 就像爆炸一样 |
[34:07] | You should have seen him whalin’ on that snack shop kid. | 你真该看看他打那个小吃店孩子的情景 |
[34:10] | What’d you two do after you left the deli? | 你们离开熟食店后干什么了 |
[34:12] | We drank the beer, | 我们喝了啤酒 |
[34:13] | Tommy didn’t want to play hockey, | 汤米不想打冰球了 |
[34:14] | he just went home, he’s all worked up. | 他回家了 情绪很激动 |
[34:16] | I never saw Frank again. | 我再没看到弗兰克 |
[34:17] | And you’ve been coverin’ for him ever since? | 从那之后你一直替他掩护 |
[34:22] | I wasn’t coverin’ for him because he was my friend, | 我掩护他并不是因为他是我朋友 |
[34:25] | I was coverin’ for him because I didn’t want to end up like Frank. | 我掩护他是不想落得弗兰克那样的下场 |
[34:38] | We’re hearin’ some things Tommy. | 我们听说了一些事 汤米 |
[34:40] | What things? | 什么事 |
[34:41] | Like you’re the one that beat up the family pet. | 比如你才是打狗的那个 |
[34:43] | That’s crazy. | 胡说 |
[34:45] | Actually it’s pretty normal. | 其实挺正常的 |
[34:47] | Havin’ all that anger build up. | 毕竟你积压了那么多火气 |
[34:50] | – I wasn’t angry. – Yeah? | -我没有火 -是吗 |
[34:53] | Then you’re a stronger kid than I was. | 那你可比我坚强多了 |
[34:55] | After my dad left I was mad all the time. | 我爸离开之后 我总是觉得生气 |
[34:58] | Mostly at my mom. | 基本是生我妈的气 |
[34:59] | My dad tried his best. | 我爸已经尽力了 |
[35:01] | I don’t know about that. | 这可不好说 |
[35:03] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[35:05] | No, he’s right Tommy. Frank took care of the deli, | 他说得对 汤米 弗兰克精心打理熟食店 |
[35:08] | he was real good with Ricardo but what about with you? | 对李嘉图也很好 但是对你呢 |
[35:10] | He tried. | 他尽力了 |
[35:11] | Come on, your dad left you high and dry after your mom died. | 得了 你妈死后你爸完全就不管你了 |
[35:15] | Like all he cared about was himself. | 就好像他只关心自己 |
[35:17] | No, he was just busy, we both were. | 他只是忙而已 我们都是 |
[35:20] | Too busy for his own son? | 忙得无暇照顾自己的儿子 |
[35:23] | Sounds to me like he was a selfish little man | 我觉得他就是个自私的人 |
[35:25] | who couldn’t take care of his own family. | 连自己的家人都照顾不好 |
[35:26] | Hey, he was a great guy! | 他人很好 |
[35:27] | The whole neighborhood loved him! | 邻居都很喜欢他 |
[35:30] | The measure of a man is his family. | 一个男人的成就在于家庭 |
[35:32] | So your dad was a failure. | 所以你爸是个失败者 |
[35:35] | He wasn’t a failure, you don’t know him. | 他不是失败者 你不了解他 |
[35:37] | But he abandoned you. And you were just a kid. | 但他抛弃了你 你还是个孩子 |
[35:41] | – He tried to help me. – How? By ignoring you? | -他想帮我的 -怎么帮 忽视你吗 |
[35:45] | If he loved you he’d pay attention, | 如果他爱你就该多关注你 |
[35:46] | even get up in your face if he had to. | 哪怕是正面跟你对质 |
[35:48] | That’s what he did, that’s exactly what he did! | 他就是那么做的 |
[35:50] | So he confronted you. Took you on. | 他跟你对质了吗 |
[35:52] | Yes, he did pay attention. | 是的 他注意我了 |
[35:54] | Is that what got him killed? | 所以他才被杀了吗 |
[36:00] | Grief can make you crazy, Tommy. | 悲伤令人疯狂 汤米 |
[36:03] | I know. | 这我知道 |
[36:08] | But I’m the failure. | 我才是失败者 |
[36:11] | Not dad. | 我爸不是 |
[36:14] | Me. | 是我 |
[36:25] | Beer’s gone. | 啤酒没了 |
[36:27] | Whole register’s empty. | 收银机也空了 |
[36:29] | You must’ve known I’d see that. | 你肯定知道我能看到 |
[36:31] | It was Stump’s idea. | 那是斯特普的主意 |
[36:34] | Told him not to. | 我叫他别那么做了 |
[36:35] | What about hockey on Mondays? | 周一去打冰球呢 |
[36:37] | – That Stump’s idea too? – What? | -也是斯特普的主意吗 -什么 |
[36:40] | I know you’ve been sneakin’ out of class, Tommy. | 我知道你从课堂溜了出去 |
[36:42] | One time. | 就一次 |
[36:43] | Maybe two, it’s no big deal. | 或许两次 不是什么大事 |
[36:46] | And the vet called. | 兽医打来了电话 |
[36:48] | Told me that King wouldn’t let you touch him the day you visited. | 说你去探视的那天 国王不许你碰他 |
[36:51] | You beat him up, didn’t you? | 是你打了他 对不对 |
[36:53] | No, I didn’t! | 不 我没有 |
[36:55] | Stump did it. | 是斯特普干的 |
[36:56] | This is my fault I’ve been a bad father. | 这都怪我 我不是个好爸爸 |
[37:01] | I didn’t reach out to you enough. | 我该多了解你 |
[37:03] | – It’s fine, dad. – No, it’s not fine. | -没事的 爸爸 -不 这有事 |
[37:07] | I think that there’s somethin’ wrong with you Tommy. | 我觉得你有点问题 汤米 |
[37:11] | I lost my temper, OK, | 我是发了脾气 |
[37:13] | I made a sandwich and he grabbed it right off the table, | 我做了三明治 他一下从桌上抢走了 |
[37:15] | I didn’t mean to hurt him that bad. | 我不是有意下手那么重的 |
[37:16] | Geez, Tommy, King was almost dead when we found him! | 天呐 汤米 我们发现国王时他都奄奄一息了 |
[37:19] | I lost my temper, I told you! | 我说了 我就是发脾气了 |
[37:23] | Look, | 听我说 |
[37:25] | there’s places where they help kids with your kind of problems. | 有些地方专门帮助有你这种问题的孩子 |
[37:28] | You had a hard year. | 你今年过得很苦 |
[37:31] | You wanna send me away to a school for some freaks? | 你要送我去给怪胎准备的学校吗 |
[37:35] | It’s not for freaks, | 不是怪胎 |
[37:37] | it’s a place where you could go to get better. | 你去了那儿才能好转起来 |
[37:39] | Then you could come home. | 然后你就能回家了 |
[37:41] | We could work the deli together. | 我们可以一起经营熟食店 |
[37:43] | Have a future. | 有个好未来 |
[37:45] | But I got Stump here. | 但斯特普在这儿 |
[37:46] | It’d be good for the two of you to seperate for a while, trust me. | 你们俩分开一段时间会有好处的 相信我 |
[37:49] | No! | 不 |
[37:50] | That’s not fair, you have everything, | 这不公平 你什么都有了 |
[37:51] | you’ve got the deli, the dog, Ricardo! | 你有熟食店 狗和李嘉图 |
[37:53] | I’m gonna have nothing! | 我会失去一切的 |
[37:55] | You got me and I got you! No matter what, T! | 你有我 我也有你 不管怎么样 汤 |
[37:58] | I don’t care about that! | 我才不在乎呢 |
[38:01] | You can’t do this to me, you can’t! | 你不能这么对我 你不能 |
[38:03] | I’m not going away! | 我不会走的 |
[38:06] | You are my son, you’ll do as I say! | 你是我儿子 你要听我的 |
[38:11] | No! I won’t! | 我 我不会 |
[38:21] | 歌曲:”Wherever You Will Go” 歌手:The Calling | |
[38:59] | 凶杀记录 费城警局 | |
[39:20] | 领养申请 尼克·维拉 |