Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

铁证悬案(Cold Case)第3季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第3季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:10] Are you ready? 准备好了吗
[00:12] Here it goes, here it goes! 浪来了 浪来了
[00:15] Vivian, run! 薇薇安 快跑啊
[00:17] I’m gonna get you, 我会抓到你的
[00:18] I’m gonna get you! 我会抓到你的
[00:22] Oh, here she comes! 她来了
[00:24] Go higher, go higher. 再高点 再高点
[00:30] Coming in for a landing! 准备降落
[00:35] It’s a perfect day. 今天真完美
[00:36] But now we should think about heading back. 但现在我们得回去了
[00:38] But I don’t wanna go home. 但我不想回家
[00:40] It’s getting late, Vivian. 天已经晚了 薇薇安
[00:42] Why can’t we just stay here forever? 我们为什么不能永远待在这儿
[00:46] OK, close your eyes. 好吧 闭上眼睛
[00:49] Come on. 来吧
[00:53] OK, listen really really hard. 仔细听
[00:56] Do you hear the ocean? 能听到大海的声音吗
[00:59] Now look but don’t open your eyes. 别睁眼 用心看
[01:01] Can you see it? 能看到大海了吗
[01:04] It’ll always be here for you. 它永远都会在这儿
[01:06] No one can ever take it away. 谁都不能夺走
[01:09] ‘Cause it’ll always be right in here. 它会永远留在这儿
[01:13] Forever. Our perfect day. 直到永远 我们的完美一天
[01:17] Forever? 永远吗
[01:18] And ever. 直到永远
[01:44] Some bum out fishin’ this morning got a bite. 几个流浪汉今早来钓鱼钓到了东西
[01:47] Floater in the water? 水里的浮尸吗
[01:48] A hand from the river bottom. 河底钓起来一只手
[01:50] That’s the way to jump start the am. 真是美好一天的开始
[01:52] It was a kid’s. 是一只孩子的手
[01:53] Female, probably white, 3 to 5 years old. 女性 可能是白人 3到5岁
[01:56] Been under for maybe decades. 在底下埋了几十年
[01:58] Cause of death? 死因呢
[01:59] Too early to tell 还不好说
[02:01] but she’s got crushed vertebrae in the neck area, 但她脖子这里的脊椎骨断了
[02:03] shattered skull, and check this out. 头骨也碎裂了 还有这个
[02:06] Two breaks, radius and ulna. Forearm bones. 两处骨折 桡骨和尺骨 都是前臂
[02:10] Overkill? 过度杀戮吗
[02:11] These are old wounds, healed over. 这些是老伤 已经愈合了
[02:13] Someone abusin’ her? 有人在虐待她
[02:15] Takes some kind of rage breakin’ a kid’s arm in two places. 把一个孩子的胳膊打断两处肯定火气不小
[02:18] Some kind of monster. 肯定是个禽兽
[02:20] I’d like to meet whoever’s responsible face to face. 我要亲眼见见干这种事的人
[02:23] Hearin’ you loud and clear, boss. 明白了 老大
[02:25] Doer better still be out there. 那混蛋最好还活着
[02:28] Kind of job you hate the most to catch, 最不想看到的案子
[02:31] but worth the most to close. 也是最值得侦破的案子
[03:08] Miller. 米勒
[03:09] Oh, crap. 该死
[03:12] I’m tryin’ to quit. 我在试着戒烟
[03:14] Yeah? How’s that going for you? 是吗 进展如何
[03:16] I do it twenty times a day, I figure one time’s gotta stick. 每天戒二十次 总有一次能坚持住吧
[03:19] I want you to know I appreciate your contibution on the last job. 我想对上一桩案子中你的贡献表示感谢
[03:22] Glad to be of service. 是我的荣幸
[03:24] Good group of folks you got over there. 你的手下很不错
[03:26] Ever consider joinin’? 你想过来我们这边吗
[03:28] Homicide? 凶案组吗
[03:31] You makin’ me an offer? 你是在邀请我过去吗
[03:34] You got reservations? 你有顾虑吗
[03:37] Because of Fishtown? 因为狒狮城的事吗
[03:41] You heard about that, huh? 你听说了
[03:43] Fellow cop gets shot, word gets out. 警察被射杀 肯定一传十十传百
[03:45] Well, anyway, uh, I made my peace with that, 总之 那事我已经过去了
[03:47] it’s just some scheduled stuff I gotta look at. 我就是得去看一些安排
[03:51] Anything I need to know about? 有什么要告诉我的吗
[03:53] Nothin’ I can’t handle. 我能解决
[03:55] So you’ll get back to me. 那你会回复我的
[03:57] Definitely. 当然
[04:01] Thanks Lieutenant. 谢谢 副队长
[04:05] According to the lab, baby Jane Doe’s 实验室称 无名幼女
[04:07] been at the bottom of this river for forty-some years. 已在河底待了四十多年了
[04:10] Puttin’ her murder some time in the 60’s. 那她就是在六十年代遇害的
[04:12] But from ’60 to ’69 we got no missing persons report 但六十年代间 没有接到任何3至5岁
[04:15] of a 3 to 5 year old white female. 白人幼女的失踪报告
[04:16] What kind of family doesn’t report their kid missing? 什么样的家人不会上报孩子失踪啊
[04:19] The kind of family that kills their kid? 杀了自家孩子的家人
[04:22] Maybe we check DHS’s child abuse unit records. 或许可以去查查社保局儿童虐待部的记录
[04:25] Kid’s doctor might’ve reported that broken arm. 孩子的医生可能上报了她的断臂
[04:27] There was no Child Abuse Unit back then. 当时还没有儿童虐待部呢
[04:29] Docs weren’t trained to recognize abuse, no one was. 医生也没受训鉴别虐待 谁都没有
[04:32] Like this would’ve fallen through the cracks easy. 这种事就很容易蒙混过去了
[04:33] And we got another boy in the box. 又是一宗无头案
[04:35] No one ever came forward to claim him. 也没人去领尸体
[04:37] Back then they didn’t have facial reconstuction technology. 那个时候还没有面部重构技术
[04:41] We do. 我们现在有了
[04:42] So we create a picture of what 那么我们用她的头骨
[04:43] the victim could have looked like off the skull. 重构一张死者大致相貌照片
[04:45] Put this picture in circulation, maybe an old neighbor 把照片发布出去 或许以前的邻居
[04:48] or family member recognizes baby Jane Doe. 或家庭成员会认出无名幼女
[04:51] Needle in a haystack 大海捞针
[04:52] but I might’ve tracked your victim’s fractures. 但我可能查到了被害人的骨折报告
[04:55] Two breaks on the forearm, real unique injury, right? 前臂两处骨折 挺特别的伤 是吧
[04:58] Same kind of breaks were treated at St Boniface’s emergency room 1965年左右 圣卜尼法斯急诊室曾收治过
[05:00] circa 1965. 类似骨折病人
[05:01] Did it say who the victim was? 查到病人是谁了吗
[05:03] Vivian Smith, age 4, white female. 薇薇安·史密斯 4岁白人幼女
[05:06] Doc who treated her, still alive and kickin’. 诊治她的医生还活着呢
[05:11] Yes, that’s my signature. 没错 那是我的签名
[05:13] I was in my first year of residency in ’65. 65年是我实习期的第一年
[05:16] Do you remember that patient Dr Greys? 格雷斯医生 你记得那个病人吗
[05:18] Vivian Smith, 4 years old, white female. 薇薇安·史密斯 4岁白人幼女
[05:21] Multiple fractures to the radius, ulna. 桡骨和尺骨两处骨折
[05:24] Yes I remember her. 是的 我记得她
[05:27] First time I realized 那是我第一次意识到
[05:28] how little I could do for children like that. 对她那样的孩子 我帮不了多少
[05:31] What d’you mean? 什么意思
[05:32] I patch ’em up, send them home untill the next time. 我给他们包扎好 送他们回家 等下次再来
[05:35] We think she was killed shortly after you treated her. 我们认为你收治她后不久 她就被害了
[05:38] Any idea who might’ve been responsible? 能猜到是谁干的吗
[05:41] Mom. She brought her in. 她妈妈 她带孩子来的
[05:43] A local waitress from what I can remember. 我记得是本地的服务员
[05:45] Is there a father in the picture? 有父亲吗
[05:47] According to this, 这上面写着
[05:49] Mom kept insisting she dropped her kid. 妈妈坚称她把孩子掉在了地上
[05:54] It just happened so fast, I was holding her 事情发生得太快了 我抱着她
[05:56] and then next thing you know, I dropped her. 然后就把她掉在了地上
[05:59] Dropped her, huh? How’d that happen? 掉在了地上 怎么会发生这种事呢
[06:01] You dropping her? 你怎么把她掉在地上的
[06:02] Silly me, I think I need glasses. 太傻了 我觉得我该配眼镜了
[06:06] See my eyes they don’t work so hot 我眼睛不太好使
[06:07] and I just keep dropping things. 我总是掉东西
[06:09] Your daughter has spiral fractures. 你女儿的伤是螺旋骨折
[06:11] It’s caused when you take a child’s arm and snap it. 是这样抓着孩子的手臂狠拧造成的
[06:19] Take her away. 把她带走吧
[06:20] Excuse me? 你说什么
[06:21] She’s better off without me. 她没有我会过得更好
[06:23] What about your mother’s? Or a relative’s? 你妈妈 或者亲戚呢
[06:25] I don’t have anyone. 我谁都没有了
[06:28] Please, just take her away before it’s too late. 求你 把她带走 否则就太晚了
[06:35] I can’t just take your kid. 我不能就这么把你的孩子带走
[06:38] You wanna get those eyes looked at. 你去看看眼睛吧
[06:41] Sign for your daughter here. 在这里签名
[06:47] So Mom was trying to save the kid from herself? 妈妈想让孩子不受自己的侵害
[06:49] There was nothing I could do. 我什么都做不了
[06:50] Child abuse wasn’t even a concept in ’65. 65年还没有儿童虐待这个概念
[06:53] Anyway Mom gave us a false name. 而且妈妈给的也是假名
[06:56] How did you know that? 你怎么知道的
[06:57] Hospital bill came back a week later. 医院的账单一周后发回来了
[07:00] No known recipient. No known address. 收件人和地址都不存在
[07:02] You said she was a local girl? A waitress? 你说她是本地的服务员
[07:05] Car-hop kind of uniform? 汽车餐馆的制服
[07:06] That’s what it looked like. 看着是的
[07:08] The only car-hop in Philly is Milt’s Burger Joint. 费城唯一的汽车餐馆是米尔特汉堡店
[07:10] Thurman Street. 在瑟曼街
[07:11] Best cheese fries in town. 城里最好的芝士薯条
[07:20] Place was a car-hop back in ’65. 这里65年是家汽车餐馆
[07:23] You worked here as a waitress, Madi? 你当时在这儿做服务员吗 麦蒂
[07:24] Scrimped and saved my tips for years 省吃俭用在这儿攒了几年的小费
[07:26] ’til I could call this armpit my home. 才把这破地方买下来
[07:29] You remeber another waitress? Had a daughter 4 years old. 你还记得一名有个4岁女儿的服务员吗
[07:33] Kid might’ve had a cast on her arm. 她手臂上可能打过石膏
[07:37] Sure. Cindy something. 记得 辛迪什么的
[07:41] I don’t recall her last name. 我不记得她的姓了
[07:43] Well maybe we’ll have a talk with the former owner. 那我们去找前任店主谈谈吧
[07:45] Good luck. 祝好运
[07:46] Cheap pervert 那吝啬的变态
[07:48] took a nose dive into his cheese fries 10 years back 十年前一头扎进了他的芝士薯条
[07:53] What do you remember about this Cindy? 你记得辛迪什么事吗
[07:56] Restless skittish kind of gal. 挺活泼轻佻的女孩
[07:58] The type who had it all. 该有的都有了
[07:59] Great husband, great kid. 丈夫和孩子都很棒
[08:02] Wanted nothing to do with ’em. 却想把他们都丢开
[08:03] She was married? 她结婚了
[08:06] Met her husband once. 见过她丈夫一次
[08:07] Heart of gold type, but her, 心地善良 但她呢
[08:10] something was rotten up in the old spaghetti factory. 她绝对有点问题
[08:34] You get used to it honey. 你会习惯的 亲爱的
[08:36] How much money does it take to 要多少钱才能
[08:39] – run away? – Run away? -逃走 -逃走
[08:41] What would you want to run away for, honey? 你要逃避谁啊 亲爱的
[08:43] Don’t you have a family? 你不是有家庭吗
[08:45] I’m a bad mother. 我不是个好妈妈
[08:47] Oh, you don’t mean that now. 你不是说真的吧
[08:50] Sometimes I think my only way out is when one of them dies. 我有时候觉得只有他们谁死了我才能逃脱
[08:55] Sweetheart? 宝贝
[08:59] What are you doing here, Roger? 你来做什么 罗杰
[09:01] Why aren’t you at work? 你怎么没去上班
[09:02] – I went to see my girls. – Mommy, mommy! -我去看我女儿了 -妈妈 妈妈
[09:06] Look what daddy got me! 看爸爸给我买了什么
[09:08] Oh, Vivian, she’s beautiful. 薇薇安 它真漂亮
[09:11] I got a white paw just like Snowflake. 我跟雪花一样有雪白的爪子
[09:17] Stay in the car sweetie, let Mommy and Daddy talk. 待在车里 宝贝 让爸爸妈妈谈一会儿
[09:21] She’s gonna be OK, Cindy. 她不会有事的 辛迪
[09:24] How can you say that? 你怎么能那么说
[09:25] The most important thing is that we work this out. 最重要的是我们要解决这个事
[09:28] As a family. 一家人一起解决
[09:31] – I can’t. – You’re her Mommy. -我做不到 -你是她妈妈
[09:35] Nothing’s ever gonna change that. 这一点是永远不会改变的
[09:38] She needs you. 她需要你
[09:41] I need you. 我也需要你
[09:52] Had that man wrapped around her little finger. 完全把那男人缠在自己的指尖上
[09:55] Sounds like she was about to bolt, 听起来她想逃啊
[09:58] and he was desperate to keep her. 而他则迫切想留住她
[10:00] – At any cost. – Lil, boss called. -不惜任何代价 -阿莉 老大来电
[10:04] Thanks for your time, Madi. 谢谢配合 麦蒂
[10:07] They put those facial reconstuction photos of baby Jane Doe out. 他们把无名幼女的面部重构照片发布了出去
[10:10] – That was fast. – Got a hit. -真够快的 -有线索了
[10:11] Lady came in 5 minutes ago, says she knows our girl. 5分钟之前有位女士来警局 说她认识那女孩
[10:19] I was just leaving the courthouse when I saw this. 我正要离开法院 却看到了这个
[10:22] You work at the PD’s office, Miss Stanton? 你是公设辩护人吗 斯坦顿小姐
[10:25] Court reporter. 是法庭书记官
[10:26] Are you saying you know this girl? 你说你认识这个女孩
[10:28] No. I mean yes, I think I do. 不 我是说 可能认识吧
[10:31] – Can I ask a question? – Sure. -能问个问题吗 -当然
[10:35] – Rumor has it you found her in the river. – Yes, we did. -据传你们是在河里发现她的 -是的
[10:39] How did she die? 她是怎么死的
[10:42] We’re not sure yet. 死因还未确认
[10:44] Anyway, cut to the chase. 好了 说正事吧
[10:52] It’s a pretty close match. 很像啊
[10:54] Where’d you get this photo? 照片是从哪来的
[10:55] It’s one of the few things I have left from my childhood. 是我童年仅剩的几样东西之一
[10:58] How do you mean? 什么意思
[10:59] That little girl in the photo, that girl is me. 照片里面的小姑娘 是我
[11:10] I was adopted when I was 4. 我4岁时被收养
[11:12] There’s very little I remember before then. 那之前的事我几乎不记得
[11:15] But I always felt a part of me was missing. 但我一直觉得我缺了一部分
[11:18] Do you remember her at all? 你记得她吗
[11:21] I remember a girl but I thought she was my invisible friend. 我记得有个女孩 但我以为她是我的隐形朋友
[11:26] Something a child makes up, I never thought she could be real. 是孩子臆想出来的 没想到她是真的
[11:29] Well we’ll need to take a swab. 我们得取一下你的唾液
[11:31] Test your DNA against our baby Jane Doe. 检测你的DNA跟无名幼女做对比
[11:34] So the girl you found in the river, 你们在河里发现的女孩
[11:37] – she could’ve been my sister. – It’s possible. -她可能是我姐姐 -有可能
[11:41] What about your parents? Do you remember them? 你的父母呢 你记得他们吗
[11:46] Last time I saw my mother, 我最后一次见我母亲
[11:50] that’s the only memory I have. 是我对她唯一的记忆
[12:05] Where’s Vivian, Mommy? 薇薇安呢 妈妈
[12:09] Listen to me, sweetheart. 听我说 宝贝
[12:11] Vivian, she’s just someone you made up in your mind. 薇薇安是你自己臆想出来的人
[12:15] Like an invisible friend. 就像隐形朋友
[12:18] Vivian’s just make believe? 薇薇安不是真的吗
[12:20] Don’t you see? 你不明白吗
[12:22] It’s so much better this way, 这样不是好多了
[12:24] because she’ll always be with you. 这样她就能永远跟你在一起了
[12:26] Watching over you no matter where you go. 不管你去哪她都会看着你
[12:28] Like an angel? 就像个天使
[12:32] Yes. Like an angel. 对 就像天使
[12:37] Go to sleep now, sweetheart. 睡吧 宝贝
[12:39] Close your eyes. 闭上眼睛
[12:44] You’ll be in good hands here. 你在这儿会有人照顾的
[12:47] Better off without me. 没有我你会过得更好
[12:50] He’ll keep you safe. 他会保护你的
[12:53] And whenever it seems Mommy’s far, far away, 每当你觉得妈妈离你很远
[12:56] all you have to do is close your eyes. 你只要闭上眼睛
[12:59] And I’ll be here with you. 我就会在你身边
[13:09] Forever? 永远吗
[13:11] And ever. 直到永远
[13:15] Bye-bye, baby. 再见 宝贝
[13:21] I never saw her again. 我再没见过她
[13:24] DHS found me a home. 社保局给我找了个家
[13:26] Good loving people raised me, I was lucky. 我被善良慈爱的人养大 我很幸运
[13:28] That medallion your mother gave you, 你妈妈给你的那条项链
[13:30] – do you still have it? – I do, yeah. -你还留着吗 -是的
[13:37] She mentioned a man watching over you, 她说会有个男人守护着你
[13:40] he’ll keep you safe, she said. 她说他会保护你
[13:42] St Michael, maybe that’s what she meant. 圣米迦勒 或许她是说他
[13:48] BN3546 Bn 3546.
[13:50] I always wondered what that meant. 我一直不知道那是什么意思
[13:52] St Michael’s the patron saint of cops. 圣米迦勒是警察的守护神
[13:55] BN could mean badge number. BN可能是警徽号码的意思
[14:00] I’ll let you know if there’s something to it more. 有进一步线索的话 我们会通知你
[14:02] Thanks for your time. 谢谢你的配合
[14:04] I’ve had a good life. 我过得很好
[14:06] But still I’d like to know. 但我还是想知道
[14:12] Why she left. 她为什么抛弃你
[14:22] Art Balduchi? 阿特·柏杜奇
[14:26] No need to shine them badges. 不用亮警徽了
[14:28] Cheery mugs give you boys away. 这脸色一看就是警察
[14:30] Takes a cop to know a cop. 警察最了解警察
[14:32] Badge number 3546. 警徽号码3546
[14:34] Hung up the uniform 20 years ago. 20年前就不干了
[14:37] Good riddance. 总算摆脱了
[14:38] Ever run accross this girl on the job? 办案的时候遇到过这个女孩吗
[14:40] Looks familiar, who is she? 挺眼熟的 她是谁
[14:42] The kid who had this. 戴着这个的女孩
[14:49] My St Michaels, where’d you find it? 我的圣米迦勒 你们在哪找到的
[14:51] Same little girl all grown up now. 照片上的女孩 她现在长大了
[14:53] Is that a fact? 是吗
[14:55] Yeah, now I remember her. 是啊 我想起来了
[14:57] And her sister. Twins. 还有她姐姐 是对双胞胎
[15:01] – You close with the family? – No. Met ’em once, that’s it. -你跟这家人很熟吗 -不 只见过一次
[15:04] So why’d you give her your medallion? 那你怎么把项链给她了
[15:06] I was a rookie, see, we got a call to this house. 我当时是个新人 我们接到报警出勤
[15:12] Neighbors are complaining because of the noise. 邻居抱怨屋内噪声大
[15:16] Police! Open up! 警察 开门
[15:25] Police. Open up. 警察 开门
[15:29] Can I help you officers? 有事吗 警官
[15:31] We got a noise complaint. 我们接到噪音投诉
[15:33] Everything OK here? 这里一切都好吗
[15:35] We’re sittin’ down to a meal. 我们正要吃饭
[15:37] Ain’t that right, sweetheart? 是不是啊 宝贝
[15:38] It’s Hawaiian casserole night. 今晚吃夏威夷砂锅菜
[15:41] Good, right girls? 很不错吧 姑娘们
[15:43] Don’t wanna disturb your evening now, folks. Have a good night. 我们不想打扰你们 那么晚安了
[15:46] Is everything OK here, ma’am? 夫人 一切都好吗
[15:47] I’m just fine, thank you. 我很好 谢谢
[15:50] What’d you do to her? 你对她做了什么
[15:52] Shut up, kid. Let’s go. 别说了 孩子 走吧
[15:54] He beat her. On her face. 他打她脸了
[15:56] No, I just, I fell. 不 我就是摔倒了
[16:00] It’s my eyes, they don’t work very well, I think I need glasses. 我眼睛不是很好 我该去配眼镜
[16:06] Let’s take a walk around the block. 我们去附近转转
[16:08] – Cool your engines. – Yeah, sure. -让你冷静一下 -好的
[16:16] Get yourself cleaned up, lady. 收拾一下吧 女士
[16:20] Daddy’s gonna come back and make Mommy cry again. 爸爸会回来再把妈妈弄哭的
[16:26] Do you know who this is? 你知道这是谁吗
[16:29] It’s St Michael. He’s the patron saint of Mommy’s. 他是圣米迦勒 是妈妈的守护神
[16:32] He keeps an eye on ’em, 他会守护她们
[16:34] and never let’s ’em come to harm. 绝不会让她们受伤害
[16:36] – Really? – Sure. Go on. -真的吗 -是啊 去吧
[16:39] Put it on your mommy. 给你妈妈戴上
[16:41] – What’d you say, Maura? – Thank you. -你该说什么 莫拉 -谢谢
[16:55] It’s time for your bath, girls. 你们该洗澡了 姑娘们
[17:01] I should give this back to you. 我该把这个还给你
[17:03] Oh, no, no, keep it. 不不 留着吧
[17:04] Your girls will notice if it’s gone. 它没了你女儿会发现的
[17:06] That’s very kind of you. 你真是太好了
[17:09] – Thank you. – Sure. -谢谢 -不客气
[17:10] Oh, I’m Cindy Mulvaney. 我是辛迪·莫维尼
[17:13] Pleased to meet you. 见到你很高兴
[17:15] I think you see just fine, ma’am. 我觉得你眼神没什么问题 夫人
[17:17] Pardon me? 什么
[17:18] Situations like this, 这种情况
[17:21] they always end up bad. 结局都很糟
[17:24] You need to take your girls and leave. 你该带你的女儿离开
[17:26] – Tonight. – And go where? -今晚就走 -我去哪呢
[17:31] My parents are dead, 我父母都死了
[17:32] I’m an only child and I haven’t had a friend in years 我是独生女 我几年都没交到朋友了
[17:36] so please tell me, where should I go? 所以请你告诉我 我要去哪呢
[17:39] If you need a place to go, 如果你无处可去
[17:42] you call this number. 就打给这个号码
[17:48] So it was her husband abusin’ the girls, not her? 那么是她丈夫在虐待女儿 不是她
[17:52] She was covering it up. 她在替他掩饰
[17:54] They always do. 她们都这样
[17:55] So what was this number you gave her? 那你给她的号码是怎么回事
[17:57] Some kind of shelter? 是妇女庇护所吗
[17:58] No shelters back then. 那时候还没有庇护所呢
[18:00] Just a few good Samaritans 只有几个好心人
[18:02] who knew what it was like to be on the recievin’ end of a fist. 她们也知道挨拳头的滋味
[18:04] So she call this number? 她给那个号码打电话了吗
[18:06] Got me. Never heard from her again. 不知道 后来再没听过她的消息
[18:08] No way she would’ve turned to the police for help, after that. 那之后她肯定不会找警察帮忙了
[18:10] Police. 警察
[18:12] Her husband was the police. 她丈夫就是警察
[18:15] Roger Mulvaney was a cop in my precinct. 罗杰·莫维尼是我们分局的警察
[18:26] Her husband was a cop in the 14th district and a bona fide hero. 她丈夫是14分局的警察 而且是个大英雄
[18:30] Decorated twice for valor, killed in the line of duty 1965. 两次获得英勇表奖 1965年因公殉职
[18:33] They got his picture up at Jones Tavern. 琼斯酒馆里还挂着他的照片呢
[18:35] Well that’s great. 这下可好
[18:36] Bad enough cops in ’65 turned a blind eye on abusers. 65年的警察对施虐者视而不见就够糟了
[18:38] If that abuser was a cop. 如果施虐者是个警察
[18:40] The guy had a free pass, 24/7, 365. 他绝不会被追究责任 全年全天都能为所欲为
[18:43] – What do you got on the mom? – Cynthia Mulvaney, -妈妈查得怎么样了 -辛西娅·莫维尼
[18:45] drops off the face of the earth in ’65, 65年之后便消失不见了
[18:47] few months before her husband’s killed. 几个月后她丈夫就死了
[18:49] We tracked down 9 other Cynthia Mulvaney’s in the tri-state area, 我们在三州地区查到了9个辛西娅·莫维尼
[18:52] we’re following up if she’s still alive. 如果她还活着 我们会跟进的
[18:55] Meanwhile I got a name and a number on the lady 同时 我查到了那位在65年经营
[18:56] who ran that makeshift shelter in ’65. 临时庇护所的女士的名字和电话
[18:58] A Nancy Walsh. 南希·沃什
[18:59] Still in the life, 她还在干这个
[19:00] heads up a battered women’s shelter in Germantown. 在日耳曼敦开了一家受虐妇女庇护所
[19:04] So in ’65 you set up an underground railroad for battered women? 65年你为受虐妇女开通了地下逃亡干线吗
[19:09] It was hardly a railroad. 说不上什么干线
[19:10] Just my living room with a handful of cots. 就是我的起居室和一些简易床
[19:14] I took in as many families as I could. 我尽可能多接收一些家庭
[19:16] Last stop on the line? 最后一站吗
[19:18] The only stop, dear. 是唯一的一站
[19:20] Do you remember a woman named Cindy Mulvaney? 你还记得一个叫辛迪·莫维尼的女人吗
[19:23] Twin girls? 双胞胎女孩
[19:26] This is one of ’em. 这是其中之一
[19:28] Oh, yeah. 记得
[19:30] They’re mother wouldn’t speak one word to anybody but her daughters, 他们来到这儿的头两周 那位妈妈
[19:33] – first two weeks she was here. – Why not? -就只肯跟她女儿说话 -为什么
[19:37] Her husband swore he’d find her if she ever left him. 她丈夫发誓说她敢离开她 他肯定会找到她
[19:39] Take everything she loved. 夺走她爱的一切
[19:42] He meant he’d kill the girls and make her watch. 他是说 他会逼着她看他杀了两个女孩
[19:47] What a prince. 真是个好人
[19:49] So she blamed herself. Like we all do. 所以她责怪自己 我们都是
[19:55] Just push the button here, see? 按这个键
[19:56] Like we did at the beach. 就像我们在海滩上那样
[19:58] You make a home made movie. 就能做家庭电影了
[20:02] Lot of laundry today, huh? 今天要洗的衣服挺多啊
[20:08] Anyway, thanks for pitchin’ in. 谢谢你能帮忙
[20:11] They’re just a few months old. 她们才几个月
[20:15] The girls. 我的女儿们
[20:16] When he first hits you. 他第一次打了你
[20:18] Who, Cindy, your husband? 谁 辛迪 你丈夫吗
[20:21] Then you tell yourself it was just a shove, really. 你告诉自己他只是推了你一下
[20:24] He didn’t mean it, he loves me, so you stay. 他不是有意的 他爱我 所以你留下了
[20:28] We all stayed. 我们都是那样
[20:29] Until one day you realize 直到有一天 你意识到
[20:31] the door you could’ve walked out a long time ago 那扇你很早之前本可迈出的门
[20:34] is nailed shut forever. 被永远地钉上了
[20:38] You provided each and every nail every time you stayed. 而每一次你留下就是递给他一根钉子
[20:43] You had nowhere to go, no money. 你无处可去 没有钱
[20:47] But you left, remember that. 但你还是离开了 记住这点
[20:59] I miss my wife. 我想我妻子了
[21:01] Cindy, take the girls and go upstairs. 辛迪 带孩子上楼去
[21:04] I don’t know what came over me. 我不知道我是怎么了
[21:07] I swear it will not happen again. 我发誓我再也不会了
[21:09] You always say that. 你总是那么说
[21:12] Being all alone in that house the last few weeks, 这几周来 我一个人待在家里
[21:16] it made me realize. 让我明白了
[21:19] Without you, without my girls, 没有你 没有我的女儿
[21:24] I’m nothin’. 我什么都不是
[21:27] Let me go, Roger. Please. 放我走吧 罗杰 求你了
[21:31] I can’t. 我做不到
[21:33] Because you’re my wife. 你是我妻子
[21:35] You’re my happily ever after. 你是我的幸福结局
[21:40] Come home to me. 跟我回家吧
[21:49] My shift ends at midnight. 我午夜下班
[21:53] I’ll see you then. 到时见
[22:03] Let’s pack up our things. 我们收拾东西吧
[22:04] You don’t have to go back to that jerk. 你不用回到那个混蛋身边
[22:07] You have another choice, Cindy. Remember? 你还有别的选择 辛迪 记得吗
[22:18] Choice? 选择
[22:20] What’d she mean by that? 她什么意思
[22:21] I don’t know. 我不知道
[22:23] Tiffany was her friend, her confidante. 蒂芙尼才是她的密友
[22:26] Maybe you could ask her. 或许你们可以问问她
[22:27] Do you know where we can find this Tiffany? 我们去哪找这位蒂芙尼
[22:29] She’s one of our most generous doners. Volunteers here. 她是我们最慷慨的捐助人之一 志愿来帮忙
[22:33] I can give you her number. 我可以把她的号码给你
[22:34] A lucky woman, getting out. 她能脱离苦海很幸运
[22:36] What about Cindy? 辛迪呢
[22:38] – She get lucky, too? – No. -她也那么幸运吗 -不
[22:41] No, she packed her bags and went home that very night. 不 她那晚就收拾东西回家了
[22:43] I tried to convince her to stay 我尽力挽留她
[22:45] but she said there was no use in running. 但她却说逃跑已经毫无意义了
[22:47] He’d track her down to the ends of the earth, 他会费尽心思找到她
[22:49] the guy was a cop. Had the resources 他是个警察 门路很多
[22:51] Yeah. 是啊
[22:52] So you ever see Cindy again? 那之后你还见过辛迪吗
[22:55] Usually don’t, after a woman goes back to her husband. 一般一个女人回到丈夫身边就再见不到她了
[22:59] Unless I pay a visit to the local cemetery. 除非我去当地公墓上坟
[23:10] You were Cindy’s friend, Tiffany. 你当时是辛迪的朋友 蒂芙尼
[23:13] You knew she had other options. 你知道她有其他选择
[23:15] When I said Cindy had a choice, 我说辛迪有其他选择的时候
[23:17] I meant the man who was madly in love with her. 我是指那个疯狂爱着她的男人
[23:20] And I wasn’t talking about that pig of a husband. 而且我说的不是她那个混蛋丈夫
[23:22] Cindy was having an affair? 辛迪在与人偷情吗
[23:24] Don’t make it sound tawdry, because it wasn’t. 别说的那么庸俗 事情不是那样的
[23:27] It was sweet. 他们很甜蜜
[23:30] Who was this guy? 那人是谁
[23:33] I don’t remember his name, 我不记得他的名字了
[23:37] but he had eyes like yours. Kind. 他有跟你一样的眼睛 和善
[23:40] Sexy. 性感
[23:43] He was Cindy’s way out. 他是辛迪的出路
[23:44] I always told myself she took it. 我总安慰自己说她跟他走了
[23:50] Firm shoulders, he had those too. 肩膀很坚挺[有担当] 跟他一样
[23:53] And how would you know that? 你怎么知道
[23:55] He brought us to the beach one day. 有一天 他带我们去了海滩
[23:58] Just a few days after Cindy first came to the shelter. 那时辛迪刚来庇护所几天
[24:01] Had the affair been going on for a while by then? 他们当时已经私会很长时间了吗
[24:03] It was just beginning. 那时才刚开始
[24:05] Cindy wouldn’t talk to a soul except the girls. 除了她女儿 辛迪不肯跟任何人说话
[24:09] So which beach did he bring you to? 他带你们去了哪个海滩
[24:11] The dreadful Jersey shore. 可怕的泽西海岸
[24:15] But still, 不过
[24:17] we were able to forget where we’d come from, 我们能够遗忘我们的过去
[24:20] that we were depending on the kindness of strangers. 忘记我们需要依仗陌生人的善意
[24:24] It must’ve been nice, Tiffany. 那一定很不错 蒂芙尼
[24:27] It was magical. 感觉很奇妙
[24:30] If just for a day. 哪怕只有一天
[24:33] Shot a home movie of it. 还拍了卷家庭电影
[24:35] You don’t still have this home movie by any chance? 这卷家庭电影你不会还留着吧
[24:39] It’s yours for a smile, big boy. 给我笑笑就给你了 大个子
[24:46] DNA results came in positive. DNA检查结果证实了
[24:49] Vivian was your identical twin. 薇薇安是你的同卵双胞胎
[24:53] Your mother’s name was Cynthia Mulvaney. 你妈妈名叫辛西娅·莫维尼
[24:56] Your father was a police officer, his name was Roger. 你爸爸是个警察 叫罗杰
[25:01] You found my parents? 你们找到我父母了
[25:02] We’re still looking for your mom. 我们还在找你妈
[25:04] Your dad was killed on the job in 1965. 你爸爸1965年因公殉职
[25:11] Well what was he like? 他是什么样的人
[25:14] We think he was abusive. 我们认为他施虐
[25:16] To your mother. 对你母亲
[25:18] To you girls. 和你们姐妹俩
[25:20] You have memories of that, Maura? 你还记得吗 莫拉
[25:22] Like I said there’s very little I remember from my childhood. 我说了 我童年的事我都记不得了
[25:26] No wonder. 也难怪
[25:28] We need your help identifying this guy in this home movie. 我们需要你帮忙辨认这卷家庭电影上的男人
[25:32] Of what? 拍了什么
[25:33] Your mother and Vivian and someone else we can’t identify 有你母亲 薇薇安 一个我们无法辨认的人
[25:37] and you. 还有你
[25:38] Maybe he knows what happened to your sister. 或许他知道你姐姐发生了什么事
[25:42] Well what are we waiting for? 那还等什么
[26:06] Oh, my God. Is that my mom? 天呐 那是我妈吗
[26:08] Yeah, and Vivian. 是的 还有薇薇安
[26:13] That smell in the air, the water. 那空气的味道 还有水
[26:16] It was the first time I saw the ocean. 那是我第一次见到大海
[26:19] This help you remember anything else? 你记起其他什么来了吗
[26:21] That swimsuit Vivian’s wearing, we fought over it 薇薇安穿的那件泳衣 我们争来着
[26:24] and she won. 她赢了
[26:27] Do you remember that man, Maura? 你记得那个男人吗 莫拉
[26:29] The one picking up Vivian? 抱着薇薇安的人
[26:33] Maura? 莫拉
[26:34] She was so happy, and sad at the same time. 她那么快乐 也很哀伤
[26:38] Your mom was? 你妈吗
[26:42] That day on the beach she called it our perfect day. 我们在海滩的那天 她称之为完美的一天
[26:45] And if you closed your eyes, it would last forever. 如果你闭上眼睛 就能延续到永远
[26:52] Vivian’s it, Mommy. 是薇薇安 妈妈
[26:54] Play us a song, Mommy. 给我们弹首歌吧 妈妈
[26:56] – A song? – On the piano. -歌 -在钢琴上弹
[26:59] I didn’t know you played the piano. 我不知道你会弹钢琴呢
[27:01] Mommy played all the time, before. 妈妈以前经常弹
[27:03] Even when she was a little girl. 她小的时候就弹了
[27:05] She stopped ’cause of Daddy. 她因为爸爸才不弹的
[27:10] Would you play a song for me? 能为我弹一曲吗
[27:17] Wow! That’s beautiful. 真好听啊
[27:19] I don’t hear anything. 我什么都没听到啊
[27:21] Well you know what we got here? 你知道这是什么吗
[27:23] It’s a top 40 hit. Isn’t that right, Mom? 是热歌啊 是不是 妈妈
[27:27] – Can you girls sing? – No. -你们会唱歌吗 -不
[27:29] – Dance? – No. -跳舞呢 -不会
[27:31] Fantastic, we’re gonna take this show on the road. 太好了 我们能上路巡演了
[27:34] You and me and our dancing chimpanzees. 你和我 加我们的舞蹈小猩猩
[27:41] What do you say, Mom? 好不好 妈妈
[27:43] You’ll run away with me? 你愿意跟我逃走吗
[27:45] Are you gonna kiss Mommy? 你要亲妈妈吗
[27:53] – That was Art – Art Balduchi? -那是阿特 -阿特·柏杜奇
[27:56] The cop who came to your house that time? 那次去你家的警察
[27:58] Yes, that’s him. 没错 就是他
[27:59] He was in love with your mother? 他爱上了你妈妈
[28:02] And she was in love with him. 她也爱上了他
[28:04] Can’t you see? 你看不出来吗
[28:11] So why did you keep it a secret, Art? 你为什么保密呢 阿特
[28:14] You and Cindy? 你和辛迪的事
[28:17] I’ve got nothing to say to you. 我没什么好跟你们说的
[28:18] Unless you knew what happened to Vivian. 除非你知道薇薇安出了什么事
[28:21] How she was killed. 她是怎么被杀的
[28:22] Or maybe you’re protecting Cindy. 或许你在保护辛迪
[28:25] No way she’d lay her finger on her own kid. No way. 她绝不会伤害自己的孩子 绝不会
[28:29] Somebody did. 有人伤害她了
[28:32] He didn’t deserve her. 他不配得到她
[28:35] Or those girls. 和那对姐妹
[28:38] You on the other hand were willing to start a new life 你倒是想跟一个才认识两周的人
[28:40] with someone you’d known for 2 weeks. 开始新生活
[28:42] So how’d it begin? You and Cindy? 你和辛迪是怎么开始的
[28:48] I went to that shelter to check in on her. 我去庇护所看她
[28:52] I thought it’d be that one time. 我以为我只会去一次
[28:57] But I found myself goin’ every day. 可我却每天都往那儿跑
[29:00] That’s how. 就这么回事
[29:02] And a few weeks later the hubby tracks her down, 几周之后 丈夫找到了她
[29:05] wants her back for good. 想要她回来
[29:07] You couldn’t let that happen. 你可不能允许
[29:08] I did my best to save her. 我尽力去救她了
[29:12] But my best wasn’t enough. 但还是不够
[29:18] He found us at the shelter, Art. 他去庇护所找到我们了 阿特
[29:20] We’ll never get away from him now, never. 我们再也别想摆脱他了 再也不行了
[29:22] He found you? 他找到你了
[29:24] He’ll be home in an hour and he expects us to be there. 他一小时后就到家了 而且他要我们也回家
[29:27] – Where’s he now? – On shift. -他现在在哪里 -当班
[29:29] What are we gonna do? 我们要怎么办啊
[29:33] OK, we’re gonna run away. All right? 我们一起逃跑 好不好
[29:36] You, me and the girls. 你 我和姑娘们
[29:37] We’ll go to the shore, he’s never gonna find us there. 我们去泽西海岸 他绝不会找到我们的
[29:40] You can’t leave your life here Art, your job! 你不能撇下你的生活 你的工作 阿特
[29:42] Why not? 为什么
[29:43] You’re young, your life has just started, 你还年轻 你的生活才刚开始
[29:45] you can’t just take on someone else’s kids. Their wife. 你不能就这么接手别人的孩子和妻子
[29:52] Then be my wife. 那就做我的妻子吧
[29:55] – Marry me. – What? -嫁给我 -什么
[29:58] I don’t have much 我拥有的不多
[30:00] but what I have is yours, and the girls. 但我所有的都属于你 和两个女孩
[30:03] And I’ll love you and protect you 我会爱你 保护你
[30:06] and I’ll never let harm come your way. 绝不让你受到伤害
[30:08] Don’t say those things if you don’t mean them. 如果你不是认真的就不要说这种话
[30:10] I do. 我是认真的
[30:15] So? 怎么样
[30:23] Will you marry me? 你愿嫁给我吗
[30:26] Does that mean Mommy’s name is Mrs Balduchi now? 那妈妈现在就是柏杜奇太太了吗
[30:36] Yes. 愿意
[30:45] What about him? 他怎么办
[30:47] What about Roger? 罗杰怎么办
[30:49] Right. 好吧
[30:51] You stay here with the girls. 你跟姑娘们待在这儿
[30:53] No, where are you going, Art? 你要去哪里 阿特
[30:55] I’m gonna make sure he never bothers you again. 去确保他再也不会来纠缠你
[31:00] – Keep an eye on Mommy, girls. – OK. -帮我照看着妈妈 姑娘们 -好的
[31:18] Oh, hey. Balduchi, you gave me a fright. 柏杜奇 你吓了我一跳
[31:23] Is the whole precinct comin’ down to see me home? 整个分局都来送我回家吗
[31:31] You let her go! 你放过她
[31:33] You let her be! 你别去烦她
[31:35] You understand my meanin’? 懂我的意思吗
[31:38] Yeah, yeah. 是的
[31:43] You’ll never hurt her again. 你再别想伤害她了
[31:51] That’s how we dealt with abusers back then. 那时候我们就那么对付施虐者
[31:54] Off the books. 私下解决
[31:57] OK. So then you tried to run off with Cindy? 好吧 然后你想跟辛迪逃跑吗
[32:01] I thought we were free. 我以为我们自由了
[32:04] But I went back to my place and they were gone. 但我回到家里 她们不见了
[32:08] Cindy, the girls. 辛迪 和姑娘们
[32:11] There was a note. 留了张字条
[32:13] We forgot Snowflake, be back soon. 我们忘了雪花 去去就回
[32:15] They went back for the cat. 她们回去取猫了
[32:17] To the house. 回家了
[32:19] I raced over but it was dark. Empty. 我冲了过去 但那里很黑 没人
[32:25] I drove around for hours that night, looking for ’em. 那晚我驱车几小时到处转 找她们
[32:28] Went down to the shore, walked that beach till dawn. 还去了海边 在海滩上逛到天亮
[32:33] Never found ’em. 没找到她们
[32:35] I kept hopin’ she’d call. 我一直希望她会打电话来
[32:38] But she never did. 但她没有
[32:41] And that’s when I knew. 那时我就知道了
[32:43] Roger had found her. The girls. 罗杰找到了她和两个女孩
[32:46] He never said a word but I knew. 他什么都没说 但我知道
[32:53] Roger was killed in the line of duty a few months later. 罗杰几个月后因公殉职
[32:57] You knew his beat. 你知道他死透了
[33:00] She was Mrs Cindy Balduchi for the day. 她那一天是辛迪·柏杜奇太太
[33:06] At least I had that. 至少我还有那回忆
[33:08] Cindy Balduchi. 辛迪·柏杜奇
[33:12] No need to write any of that last part down. 最后一部分别记下来了
[33:16] Don’t remember what the man said anyhow. 反正我也不记得他说了什么
[33:22] If you ever find Cindy out there somewhere, 如果你们找到了辛迪
[33:27] would you tell her 请转告她
[33:29] she doesn’t need to be afraid of him anymore? 她再也不用害怕他了
[33:33] Art took care of it. 阿特解决了他
[33:57] Cindy Balduchi? 辛迪·柏杜奇
[34:00] Yes, may I help you? 是 有事吗
[34:02] Philadelphia PD, or is it Mulvaney? 费城警局 或许该称你为莫维尼
[34:08] That’s all for today. I’ll see you next week. 今天就此结束吧 下周再见
[34:17] Please go away. 请你们走吧
[34:20] Maura wants to know why you left. 莫拉想知道你为什么抛弃了她
[34:23] I don’t know anyone by that name I’m sorry. 我不知道那是谁 抱歉
[34:36] She can’t know. 她不能知道
[34:38] He’ll find her. 他会找到她的
[34:40] Your husband? 你丈夫吗
[34:42] He’s dead, Cindy. 他死了 辛迪
[34:44] He can’t hurt Maura. Not anymore. 他再也不能伤害莫拉了
[34:52] He swore he’d find me. He’d find her. 他发誓他会找到我 也会找到她
[34:57] He would take everything I loved. 他会夺走我爱的一切
[35:00] Like he took Vivian. 就像他夺走薇薇安
[35:03] What’d he do to Vivian? 他对薇薇安做了什么
[35:06] Don’t you see? 你还不明白吗
[35:08] I still had Maura left. 我还有莫拉
[35:11] I had to be sure she would be safe from him. 我要确保她不会受到他的侵害
[35:17] That’s why I left her in the church. 所以我才把她留在了教堂
[35:22] And she was safe. 她很安全
[35:25] But now Maura needs to know why she ended up alone. 但现在莫拉要知道你留下她一人的原因
[35:33] Tell her. 告诉她
[35:37] I had no choice. 我别无选择
[35:40] I had to make sure he’d never find you. 我要确保他不能找到你
[35:44] Even if it meant giving you up forever. 哪怕我要永远放弃你
[35:49] Snowflake, where are you? 雪花 你在哪里
[35:52] Shh, keep your voice down. 小点声
[35:53] But Daddy’s still at work Mommy. 但爸爸还在上班 妈妈
[35:54] I know but we have to be quiet, OK? 我知道 但我们得小声点
[35:56] I’ll get Snowflake but you have to promise to stay put, OK? 我去找雪花 你们保证会老实待在这儿
[36:00] Ok. 好的
[36:10] Snowflake. 雪花
[36:12] Snowflake. 雪花
[36:13] Snowflake. 雪花
[36:17] Stupid cat! Come here. 蠢猫 快来
[36:25] Oh, thank God. 谢天谢地
[36:27] Let’s get out of here. 我们走吧
[36:31] Wanna drive? Or should I? 你要开车吗 还是我来
[36:35] Get in. 上车
[36:46] We’re a family. 我们是一家人
[36:49] We’re gonna work this out. 我们要解决这个问题
[36:51] Families always do. 家人总是这样
[36:54] Ain’t that right, girls? 是不是 姑娘们
[37:00] First I gotta know something. 我先得问明白一件事
[37:01] Where are you taking us? 你带我们去哪里
[37:04] Did you make it with him? 你跟他做过了吗
[37:05] Roger, not in front of the girls. 罗杰 别当着孩子的面说
[37:06] – Did you make it with him! – No, I didn’t. -你有没有跟他做 -没有
[37:12] Good. 好
[37:16] That’s good. 那就好
[37:21] That means we can start again. 那样我们还能重新开始
[37:23] – You and me. – Roger. -你和我 -罗杰
[37:26] I’d kill myself if we couldn’t. 如果不行 我宁可自杀
[37:30] You’re the only thing in my life that counts. 你是我生命中唯一重要的东西
[37:33] I’m nothing without my family. 没有家人 我什么都不是
[37:40] I missed my wife. 我想我妻子了
[37:44] I missed you too. 我也想你了
[37:48] – You missed Daddy, girls? – Yes, Daddy. -你们想爸爸了吧 -想的 爸爸
[37:51] Should we go home, then? 那我们回家吧
[37:53] What about Mrs Balduchi, Mommy? 柏杜奇太太呢 妈妈
[37:56] We don’t need to talk about her. 我们不用说她的事
[37:59] Who’s Mrs Balduchi? 柏杜奇太太是谁
[38:01] Mommy is. 是妈妈
[38:10] I’m sorry. 对不起
[38:12] Me, too. 我也是
[38:29] What are you doing, Roger? 你要干什么 罗杰
[38:30] What are you doing? 你要干什么
[38:33] Roger? 罗杰
[38:37] What are you doing with them? 你要拿她们做什么
[38:40] Roger? 罗杰
[38:42] Give them back to me. 把她们还给我
[38:46] I’ll do anything you want. 你要我做什么我都愿意
[38:48] – Just give’em back to me. – Mommy. -把她们还给我 -妈妈
[38:50] Think you could just drive off into the sunset? 你觉得你能就这么逃掉
[38:53] – Live happily ever after? – No, no I don’t. -从此幸福快乐 -不 不是的
[39:00] No, no! 别 别
[39:02] – There is no happily ever after. – No. -幸福结局是不存在的 -别
[39:04] Not for us, babe. Not for you. 我们没有 宝贝 你没有
[39:08] – Not if I can help it. – Mommy! Mommy! -有我在你就休想 -妈妈 妈妈
[39:11] No! 不
[39:15] No! 不
[39:32] 歌曲:”Catch The Wind” 歌手:Donovan
铁证悬案

Post navigation

Previous Post: 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第3季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第3季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme