时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | You didn’t tell me these rows would ache, Ma. | 你可没说这些发辫会疼啊 妈妈 |
[00:09] | Fashion hurts. | 要好看就得疼 |
[00:10] | Hurts my eyes, Lutheretta. | 看得我眼睛疼 卢瑟莱塔 |
[00:12] | Lutheretta? You calling me a girl? | 卢瑟莱塔 你骂我是小姑娘吗 |
[00:14] | It don’t look too tough, that’s all. | 只是看上去不怎么凶悍而已 |
[00:17] | – I like it Lu. – There we go. | -我喜欢 卢 -这就对了 |
[00:19] | Look at the poster and tell me I don’t look like “The answer”. | 你看看那张海报 你说我不像阿伦吗 |
[00:23] | You look like Brandy. | 我看你像布兰迪 |
[00:31] | Cedric, I saw that. | 塞德里克 我看到了哦 |
[00:33] | He needs his strength. | 他也需要力气嘛 |
[00:36] | And it’s Thanksgiving for him, too. | 而且他也要过感恩节 |
[00:38] | Can I have the wishbone, Vaughn? | 能把如愿骨给我吗 沃恩 |
[00:39] | Man, what you gonna wish for? | 你要祈愿什么呢 |
[00:40] | I don’t know. Lot’s of things. | 不知道 很多事 |
[00:44] | First we say thanks. | 先要表示感激 |
[00:52] | Lord, we are grateful for the meal we’re about to receive. | 主啊 感谢您赐予我们即将享用的饭菜 |
[00:56] | And the blessings of family. | 也感谢您对我们家庭的眷顾 |
[00:58] | For Vaughn who stepped into his daddy’s shoes after his passing, | 感谢沃恩能在他爸去世后挑起重担 |
[01:03] | and for Cedric, | 感谢塞德里克 |
[01:04] | always bringing home his stray mutts and whatnot. | 总带一些流浪的杂种狗回家 |
[01:07] | He ain’t a mutt. | 他才不是杂种狗呢 |
[01:09] | And for Quincy, my dreamer, head in the clouds | 感谢整日想入非非的梦想家昆西 |
[01:13] | and Luther the answer who don’t look like Brandy. | 和”阿伦”卢瑟 他才不像小姑娘呢 |
[01:16] | Much. | 也差不了多少 |
[01:16] | And finally for our baby Patrick, let him get any wish he wants. | 还有最小的帕特里克 祝他的愿望都成真 |
[01:24] | – And for you, too, Ma. – And for me, too. | -你也是 妈妈 -我也是 |
[01:28] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[02:33] | Yo, if I’m being held, I want a lawyer, | 如果要关押我 我要找律师 |
[02:35] | you know what I’m saying? | 你知道了吗 |
[02:36] | Hey, you wanna talk about the murders just went down and talk. | 你要想说案子的事 就好好说 |
[02:38] | Otherwise shut up until we get to you. | 否则就乖乖闭嘴等着 |
[02:39] | Yo, I ain’t seen no murders. | 我没看见什么案子 |
[02:41] | You sit on that stoop all day | 你整天都坐在那边 |
[02:42] | and you missed these gangsters trading shots? | 却偏偏没看见这些帮派火拼吗 |
[02:44] | You know, screw all the cops all right, a thousand times. | 去你们这些该死的警察 |
[02:47] | That’s good attitude, doughboy. | 态度真好啊 胖子 |
[02:52] | Hey, boss, we’re back on the line tonight? | 我们今晚要上火线吗 老大 |
[02:54] | Oh, they got a triple, they need all the help they can get. | 这边有三具尸体 他们需要我们的帮助 |
[02:57] | Quiet out here, huh? | 真安静啊 |
[02:59] | Little slice of paradise. | 小小天堂 |
[03:01] | What went down? | 怎么回事 |
[03:02] | 9th Street gang had a shoot out with the O’s. | 9街和O街的帮派发生了火拼 |
[03:04] | – What’s the score? – 3 dead, 1 wounded. | -伤亡情况呢 -三死一伤 |
[03:06] | All gangsters, community service murders. | 都是帮派成员 给社区除害了 |
[03:08] | – Anybody talking? – A lot of talk, no help. | -有人开口吗 -说话的不少 却毫无帮助 |
[03:11] | No! Luther! Is that Luther? | 不 卢瑟 是卢瑟吗 |
[03:13] | Let me go. That’s my boy out there! | 放开我 那是我儿子 |
[03:15] | Do you understand me? | 你明白吗 |
[03:18] | My boy is out there. That is my son. | 躺在地上的是我儿子 |
[03:22] | – I know her. – Yeah? | -我认识她 -是吗 |
[03:24] | Her son died, it was my first homicide. | 她儿子死了 那是我接手的第一宗凶案 |
[03:28] | Practically makes you friends. | 那你们差不多就是朋友了 |
[03:30] | Maybe she’ll talk to you. | 或许她会对你开口 |
[03:32] | You get out of my face! | 你给我滚开 |
[03:34] | Get out of my face! | 滚开 |
[03:35] | OK, hey, hey, Mrs. Bubley, | 行了 巴伯利太太 |
[03:38] | – you remember me? – I gotta get past this tape. | -你还记得我吗 -我得进去 |
[03:40] | You can’t do that right now. | 现在不行 |
[03:41] | I’m Detective Rush, I worked your son’s murder. | 我是拉什探员 我查过你儿子的凶案 |
[03:43] | Which son? | 哪个儿子 |
[03:46] | It was in ’99. | 那是99年的案子 |
[03:49] | – Vaughn. – Right. Vaughn. | -是沃恩 -没错 沃恩 |
[03:53] | And now we lost Luther. | 现在卢瑟也没了 |
[03:54] | I’m so sorry. | 请节哀 |
[03:56] | Don’t be sorry little girl, just get out of my way. | 别让我节哀 小丫头 给我滚开 |
[03:59] | Any idea who might have done this to him? | 你知道这可能是谁干的吗 |
[04:00] | Why you gonna solve this murder? | 怎么 你能破他的案子吗 |
[04:01] | I’m gonna try. | 我会尽力的 |
[04:02] | Like you solved Vaughn’s? Or Cedric’s or Quincy’s? | 就像你破了沃恩 塞德里克或昆西的案子吗 |
[04:06] | You lost four sons? | 你失去了四个儿子吗 |
[04:08] | Patrick’s all I got left. | 我只剩下帕特里克了 |
[04:10] | And if he gets gunned down, you won’t solve his murder either. | 如果他被人枪杀了 你还是什么都做不了 |
[04:50] | – Sutton come? – Took a leave. | -萨顿不来吗 -她请假了 |
[04:53] | – Yeah? She say why? – Just said it was personal. | -她说原因了吗 -只说是私事 |
[05:00] | Four out of five brothers dead. | 五兄弟死了四个 |
[05:02] | All shot in Fairhill, all unsolved. | 都在费尔山被枪杀 都没告破 |
[05:05] | Mother give you any help on who killed them? | 妈妈给你任何有助于破案的信息了吗 |
[05:07] | Mother gave me crap. Hates cops. | 什么都没说 她讨厌警察 |
[05:10] | So, the shooting last night. | 昨晚的枪击案 |
[05:12] | There’s another turf war between the O’s and the 9th Streeters? | 是O街和9街帮派在争地盘吗 |
[05:14] | Looks that way but the gang unit says the leader of the O’s | 看似如此 但是反黑组说O街帮派头目 |
[05:17] | Miguel Maldonado has some kind of running feud with the Bubley family. | 米盖尔·马尔多纳多跟巴伯利家有积怨 |
[05:20] | What about? | 为什么事 |
[05:22] | Don’t know but Miguel’s name was in every one of these | 不知道 但是所有这些案件中 |
[05:23] | boxes as a person of interest. | 米盖尔都被列为嫌犯 |
[05:25] | So we think he’s behind all the murders? | 那么是他制造了这些凶案吗 |
[05:27] | What if Luther didn’t just get caught up in a turf war last night, | 会不会卢瑟昨晚并不是卷入了地盘之争 |
[05:30] | maybe it was perosnal? | 而是一场私人恩怨 |
[05:32] | The problem is Miguel’s untouchable. | 问题是米盖尔没人能动得了 |
[05:34] | ‘Cause snitches get stiches. | 因为告密的会挨打 |
[05:36] | He is known as a real sadist. | 而且他是个施虐狂 |
[05:38] | Well there’s one brother left. Patrick. | 还剩一个兄弟 帕特里克 |
[05:40] | You get anyone to finger Miguel for these jobs | 如果有人能指证米盖尔杀了哪个兄弟 |
[05:42] | we put him away. | 我们就把他关起来 |
[05:43] | Solve one Bubley murder, | 解决一宗巴伯利家的凶案 |
[05:45] | solve them all. | 其他的也迎刃而解 |
[05:46] | And maybe keep Patrick from joining his brothers here. | 或许也能让帕特里克不用来这里跟哥哥们团聚 |
[05:58] | Ow! What the hell? | 干什么 |
[06:00] | Why did Luther Bubley shoot you, Carlos? | 卢瑟·巴伯利为什么开枪打你 卡洛斯 |
[06:05] | I didn’t see no one shoot no one. | 我没看见谁开枪打谁 |
[06:06] | We got prelimenary ballistics back. | 初步弹道报告出来了 |
[06:08] | – So? – So Luther’s gun put that hole in your leg. | -那又怎样 -你腿上的一枪是卢瑟开的 |
[06:15] | Maybe he shot me. | 或许他打了我 |
[06:16] | Ain’t no thing. | 不是什么事 |
[06:18] | And your boys shot him up outside that market. | 你的兄弟们在超市外射杀了他 |
[06:27] | Your boss Miguel tell you to kill Luther | 是你老大米盖尔让你去杀卢瑟的吗 |
[06:28] | over his problem with the Bubley’s? | 因为他跟巴伯利家有仇 |
[06:30] | Bubley’s ain’t nothing to Miguel. | 巴伯利家对米盖尔不算什么 |
[06:34] | So why is he killin’ ’em off? | 那为什么把他们都杀了 |
[06:36] | You’re the police, | 你可是警察 |
[06:37] | you can’t be gettin’ all torture chamber on me. | 你不能对我用刑 |
[06:39] | Sorry, what? | 抱歉 你说什么 |
[06:41] | – My leg! – Your what? | -我的腿 -你什么 |
[06:42] | OK, OK, OK, damn! | 好啊 该死 |
[06:48] | You’re a terrible cop, you know that? | 你真是个坏警察 |
[06:50] | Last night, Yin’s Market? | 昨晚 伊恩超市发生了什么 |
[06:52] | How’s the shooting start? | 枪击是怎么发生的 |
[06:54] | I was goofing around on my scooter. | 我在玩滑板车 |
[07:02] | You grab some milk, man, I’m grabbing the flakes, all right? | 你去拿牛奶 我去拿麦片 好吗 |
[07:04] | I don’t want cereal. | 我不想吃麦片 |
[07:05] | OK well maybe Ma wants some. | 那或许妈妈想吃呢 |
[07:06] | She only remember smoke no more. | 她就知道吸那东西了 |
[07:08] | You gotta feul up before school. | 你得有力气去上学啊 |
[07:09] | I ain’t going to school. | 我不想上学了 |
[07:11] | So what you saying? | 你说什么呢 |
[07:12] | You dropped out. Quit playing ball. | 你就退学了 也不打球了 |
[07:14] | Yeah, well you ain’t me, all right? | 但你不是我 |
[07:15] | I’m not gonna let you waste your talent being stupid. | 我可不允许你浪费你的才华干傻事 |
[07:17] | You wasted yours. | 你不也那样吗 |
[07:31] | – Yo, go home, Trick. – What? | -回家 特里克 -什么 |
[07:33] | I said go home, now. | 我让你回家 马上 |
[07:34] | All right, fine. Whatever. | 好吧 随便了 |
[07:43] | Yo, man. This is for WEB D. | 喂 这一枪是为了WEB D |
[07:52] | Fool had no cause to do what he did. | 那家伙完全没道理那么做 |
[07:54] | What was he talking about? | 他说什么呢 |
[07:56] | WEB D? | WEB D是什么 |
[07:57] | Find out, you tell me. | 你查出来告诉我一声 |
[07:59] | Like to know why I was capped. | 我还想知道是为什么挨了枪子呢 |
[08:02] | Thanks, Carlos. | 谢了 卡洛斯 |
[08:11] | What? | 干什么 |
[08:12] | Patrick, this is Detective Jeffries. | 帕特里克 这位是杰弗里斯探员 |
[08:16] | We spoke to the guy your brother shot in the market. | 我们找过了你哥哥在超市枪击的人 |
[08:18] | – But he said you were at the scene. – Nah. | -但他说你也在场 -没 |
[08:20] | Luther said the shooting was for WEB D. | 卢瑟说他那一枪是为了WEB D |
[08:24] | – What’s that mean? – What happened to Luther don’t concern you. | -那是什么意思 -卢瑟的事跟你们无关 |
[08:26] | Oh, ’cause you’re gonna take care of it? | 因为你会去管吗 |
[08:27] | Someone’s got to. | 总得有人管 |
[08:32] | Maeve. | 梅芙 |
[08:35] | You again? | 又是你 |
[08:37] | We’re working on your son’s murders. | 我们在查你儿子的案子 |
[08:42] | Maeve, my name is Will, | 梅芙 我是威尔 |
[08:43] | look we need your help here. | 我们需要你的帮助 |
[08:45] | I’m clean out of help for the police. | 我才不帮警察 |
[08:51] | We think Miguel Maldonado’s | 我们认为米盖尔·马尔多纳多 |
[08:54] | resonsible for killing your boys. | 是杀害你几个儿子的凶手 |
[08:56] | – And? – And if we solve Luther’s murder from last night, | -那又如何 -如果我们能侦破昨晚卢瑟的案子 |
[08:58] | maybe we can close all your boy’s cases. | 或许也能一道侦破你其他儿子的案子 |
[09:01] | I don’t know nothing about nothing. | 我什么都不知道 |
[09:03] | – Come on, let’s focus here. – Don’t you talk to me like that. | -集中精力想想吧 -别那么跟我说话 |
[09:06] | You lost kids? You? | 你失去过孩子吗 你呢 |
[09:10] | Then get out of here, I got no use for you. | 那就滚出去 我用不上你们 |
[09:12] | That’s not how you felt back in ’99. | 你99年时可不是这样的 |
[09:15] | When Vaughn died. I was there. Remember? | 沃恩死的时候 我也在场 记得吗 |
[09:19] | You wanted my help, then. | 你当时想要我帮助 |
[09:40] | Ah, crap. | 该死 |
[09:43] | The critter’s got family. | 这家伙还有家人 |
[09:51] | – Should I notify them? – Yeah, go on. | -要我去知会他们吗 -去吧 |
[10:00] | I’ve just never done it before. | 我从来没做过这事 |
[10:03] | This is the perfect opportunity then | 那这正是绝佳的锻炼机会 |
[10:05] | ’cause this here ain’t nothing but an NHI. | 因为这就是个NHI |
[10:07] | – No humans involved? – Yep. | -无关紧要 -对 |
[10:11] | I don’t really believe in that. | 我不信那套 |
[10:12] | Stick around long enough | 再多待一阵 |
[10:13] | and you’re bleeding heart’ll run dry real soon. | 你的软心肠很快就会硬起来了 |
[10:23] | That can’t be my boy. | 那不会是我的儿子 |
[10:25] | – It’s Vaughn Bubley. – Oh, God, no. | -死者是沃恩·巴伯利 -不 |
[10:28] | – Vaughn’s dead? – I’m afraid so. | -沃恩死了 -恐怕是的 |
[10:33] | Do you have any idea who might have done this? | 你们知道这可能是谁干的吗 |
[10:35] | Any of you? | 你们有人知道吗 |
[10:37] | He wasn’t buying and he wasn’t banging, if that’s what you think. | 他不是在买毒品 也不是帮派成员 你是这么想的吧 |
[10:39] | No, I wasn’t. | 不 我没有 |
[10:40] | He was a good boy. He worked hard. | 他是个好孩子 他工作很努力 |
[10:43] | You gotta find out who did this, lady. | 一定查出来是谁干的 女士 |
[10:45] | He was like a father to his brothers, you understand? | 他长兄为父 尽到了对弟弟们的责任 你知道吗 |
[10:49] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[10:55] | – Vaughn’s really dead? – I’m sorry. | -沃恩真的死了吗 -很遗憾 |
[11:02] | I ain’t gonna make it without him. | 没有他 我要怎么生活下去啊 |
[11:08] | That was a long time back. | 那是很久以前了 |
[11:10] | We know you’ve had it rough. | 我们知道你过得很不容易 |
[11:12] | You know. Well, you understand my life. | 你知道 你很了解我的生活 |
[11:15] | – I’m trying to, Maeve. – Don’t. | -我在试着了解 梅芙 -省省吧 |
[11:18] | Don’t waste your time doling out your sorry ass pity | 别浪费时间可怜我们了 |
[11:21] | like it’s gonna do something when everyone knows | 好像那会有什么用 但我们都知道 |
[11:23] | it ain’t nothing but bull. | 那不过就是吹牛 |
[11:26] | White police woman’s bull. | 白人女警在吹牛 |
[11:28] | – Come on, Maeve. – You know, I got a funeral to plan. | -别这样 梅芙 -我还要筹办葬礼呢 |
[11:32] | A burial to see to. | 我还要埋葬我儿子 |
[11:35] | Know how much that costs? | 知道那要花多少钱吗 |
[11:38] | You think I got money to pay for another boy dying? | 你觉得我还有钱再下葬一个儿子吗 |
[11:42] | Lay him to rest in any kind of decent way? | 给他一场体面的葬礼 |
[12:10] | Any luck with the Bubley’s? | 在巴伯利家问到什么了吗 |
[12:13] | No. | 没 |
[12:15] | Nothing on Maldonado, WEB D. | 马尔多纳多和WEB D也没查到 |
[12:18] | A weird thing happened today when I was talking to the mother. | 今天我和那个妈妈谈话时发生了奇怪的事 |
[12:22] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[12:23] | And she was going off on a tear and I was just tuned out. | 她当时哭了起来 而我却无动于衷 |
[12:29] | Like I didn’t care. | 好像我不在乎似的 |
[12:32] | You’re doing a job, Lil. | 这是你的工作 阿莉 |
[12:34] | Sometimes that’s all there is. | 有时候就是这样 |
[12:35] | Ever meet my first partner? | 你见过我第一个搭档吗 |
[12:38] | Ben Fulcrum? | 本·福克拉姆 |
[12:40] | Retired now, isn’t he? | 现在退休了吧 |
[12:42] | I keep hearing his voice in my head, NHI. | 我脑海中总回响起他的声音 NHI |
[12:45] | – Oh, you’re not like that. – I was. | -你不是那种人 -我是 |
[12:49] | Today. | 就在今天 |
[12:51] | – So, tommorrow will be different. – Maybe. | -明天会有所不同 -或许吧 |
[12:53] | But I’ll quit before I look in the mirror | 但如果我照镜子时却看到 |
[12:55] | and start seeing Fulcrum’s face staring back at me. | 福克拉姆的脸 我一定会辞职的 |
[12:57] | I’ve seen your old partner’s face. Nobody wants that. | 我见过你以前的搭档 谁都不想长那样 |
[13:03] | The Bubleys hate us, boss. | 巴伯利一家恨我们 老大 |
[13:07] | A lot of Fairhill does. | 费尔山很多人都这样 |
[13:09] | So how do we keep from hating ’em back? | 那我们要怎么才能不恨他们 |
[13:23] | Boss say how long Sutton’s on leave? | 老大说萨顿请了多久的假吗 |
[13:25] | Nope. | 没有 |
[13:28] | Maybe she ran off with Sergent White? | 或许她跟怀特队长跑了 |
[13:31] | Gil Sherman told me what really went down in Northeast. | 吉尔·谢尔曼跟我说了那件事的实情 |
[13:33] | Yeah? Dish. | 是吗 说啊 |
[13:36] | It was a one way thing. | 是单方面的 |
[13:38] | Guy made her life hell chasing her skirt around. | 是那家伙追她 搞得她苦不堪言 |
[13:40] | So they never… | 那么说他们没有… |
[13:44] | She could have set the records straight. | 她可以把这事说出来啊 |
[13:46] | Didn’t think she had to. | 她没觉得有这必要 |
[13:47] | That the security tape from the market? | 那是超市的监控录像吗 |
[13:50] | Remember how no one saw nothing? | 还记得他们都说什么都没看到吗 |
[13:58] | Interviewed every one of those guys, no help. | 那些人我们都问过了 没用 |
[14:00] | Same old same old. | 总是这样 |
[14:01] | That tall kid with all the bling? | 那个戴着好几根链子的大个子 |
[14:04] | He’s in Quincy Bubley’s file, too. | 昆西·巴伯利的案宗里也有他 |
[14:06] | Theodore Clauson, Street name Cartier. | 希欧多尔·克劳森 代号卡蒂埃 |
[14:09] | – Busted twice for selling rock. – And? | -两次因贩毒被捕 -还有呢 |
[14:12] | Was questioned as a witness in the Quincy Bubley murder ’03. | 03年时作为昆西·巴伯利一案的目击者受询问 |
[14:15] | He talk back then? | 他当时说什么了吗 |
[14:16] | Says here, he couldn’t recall the tragic events in question. | 这里写着 他完全不记得那桩惨案了 |
[14:20] | Guy witnessed two Bubley’s get murdered. | 他目睹了两个巴伯利兄弟被杀 |
[14:22] | That’s something. | 这不简单 |
[14:24] | Lied to our faces the other night. Why’s he gonna talk today. | 那晚当面对我们撒谎 现在凭什么开口 |
[14:26] | We’ll give him some incentive. | 他们给他点动机 |
[14:28] | Cartier’s gotta make a living. | 卡蒂埃总得混饭吃 |
[14:30] | To pay for all that bling. | 挣钱买金链子戴 |
[14:31] | No drugs today? | 今天不让他卖了 |
[14:33] | Shut him down. | 让他关门大吉 |
[14:43] | I got a lemon, lemon and lemon. | 这里有三杯柠檬口味的 |
[14:48] | – No cherry? – Lemon. | -没有樱桃的吗 -只有柠檬 |
[14:56] | You guys friend of Cartier’s? | 你们是卡蒂埃的朋友吗 |
[14:59] | Family, actually. | 我们是他的亲人 |
[15:00] | You looking to score? | 要买东西吗 |
[15:01] | Hook a brother up. | 给兄弟来两口 |
[15:03] | One sec, we’ll get him for you. | 稍等 我们去找他 |
[15:10] | – Cartier, got another customer. – Oh, yeah, huh? | -卡蒂埃 来客了 -是吗 |
[15:14] | Where should we send him? | 我们该送他去哪里 |
[15:15] | Next villiage over to your competition? | 送去下个区你竞争对手那里 |
[15:17] | Or a little east, into O town. | 或者往东去 O街那里 |
[15:19] | Man, ya’ll mess with my livelyhood. | 伙计啊 你们搅和我生意啊 |
[15:22] | Hey, Cartier hook a brother up. | 卡蒂埃 给兄弟来两口 |
[15:25] | Are you really as stupid as you are? | 你真那么蠢吗 |
[15:28] | No drugs today, biff. | 今天没东西卖你 傻瓜 |
[15:31] | OK, OK. I’m playing. | 好吧 我配合 |
[15:34] | Why did Luther Bubley shoot Carlos? | 卢瑟·巴伯利为什么开枪打卡洛斯 |
[15:36] | I don’t know. For real. | 我不知道 真的 |
[15:38] | For real? What’s WEB D? | 真的 WEB D是什么 |
[15:40] | Ask me a question I can answer, | 问我答得上来的问题 |
[15:42] | ’cause I cannot afford to have you on my stoop. | 你们不能这么在我家门口蹲着 |
[15:44] | Quincy Bubley ’03, you were there when he was killed. | 03年昆西·巴伯利被害时你也在场 |
[15:46] | What happened. | 当时怎么回事 |
[15:47] | Quincy messed up. He went out of bounds. | 昆西自己搞砸了 他越界了 |
[15:49] | Out of bounds how. | 什么意思 |
[15:50] | He got desperate to support his family | 沃恩和塞德里克死后 |
[15:52] | after Vaughn and Cedric passed. | 他为养活家人不顾一切 |
[15:57] | Hey, don’t anyone know what day it is? | 你们都不知道今天什么日子吗 |
[16:01] | Thanksgiving. | 感恩节 |
[16:02] | That’s right. And look what I brought. | 没错 瞧我买了什么来 |
[16:04] | You brought chicken for Thanksgiving? | 你感恩节买了鸡 |
[16:06] | And I got the sides. | 我还买了配菜 |
[16:07] | So get some plates on the table. | 快在桌上摆盘子吧 |
[16:12] | Quincy, you bring me something? | 昆西 你给我带东西了吗 |
[16:15] | Come on Ma, not now. | 别这样 妈 待会儿 |
[16:18] | All right, no, you’re right. | 是啊 你说的对 |
[16:20] | Ma, Lu’s fix you a plate. | 妈 让卢给你拿个盘子 |
[16:21] | Oh, you know, I ain’t hungry. | 我不饿 |
[16:24] | I’ll watch you eat. | 我看着你们吃吧 |
[16:27] | We should say a blessing like we used to. | 我们该祈祷 就像以前那样 |
[16:29] | – Come on Ma, let’s do it. – All right. | -是啊 妈 祈祷吧 -好啊 |
[16:32] | Thank God I remember how it’s done. | 幸好我还记得要怎么祈祷 |
[16:38] | Lord, we thank you for the meal we’re about to recieve, | 主啊 感谢您赐予我们即将享用的饭菜 |
[16:44] | for the blessings of family… | 也感谢您对我们家庭的眷顾 |
[16:53] | Keep going, Ma. You’re doing good. | 继续说啊 妈 说得很好 |
[16:58] | No. I can’t. I’m sorry. | 我说不下去了 对不起 |
[17:05] | – It’s OK. – Yeah, we’ll just eat. | -没事的 -我们就开吃吧 |
[17:10] | Will you wait till next year? | 等来年吧 |
[17:13] | – You see, I’ll be back to my old self. – There you go. | -来年我就会康复了 -这就对了 |
[17:15] | You know get my job at the beauty shop back, | 我会回美容院工作 |
[17:17] | and get you off the streets. | 你也不用在街上混了 |
[17:19] | That sounds good. | 那很好啊 |
[17:20] | Next Thanksgiving, | 明年感恩节 |
[17:21] | maybe get some of your pumpkin pie? | 你给我们做你的南瓜派吧 |
[17:22] | Ah, now you got me thinking about it. | 这下我可要挂念那个了 |
[17:24] | Or maybe, maybe it ain’t too late, | 或许还不晚呢 |
[17:26] | maybe I can still whip one up. | 我还能做一个 |
[17:28] | I’ll go to the store if you want, | 如果需要的话 我可以去商店 |
[17:29] | get what you need. | 给你买材料 |
[17:30] | But it’s Thanksgiving, | 今天是感恩节啊 |
[17:31] | I’m having dinner with….. | 我在跟我的家人吃饭 |
[17:33] | Yeah, all right. All right! | 好吧 好啊 |
[17:36] | I’m coming. | 我就来 |
[17:39] | I gotta go, Ma. Sorry. | 我得走了 妈 抱歉 |
[17:42] | – We’ll save a slice of pie for you. – Maybe. | -我们会给你留一块派 -说不定剩不下了 |
[17:44] | Come on. We gotta go. | 走吧 我们得走了 |
[17:51] | All gonna be different, Quincy. | 一切都会改变的 昆西 |
[18:06] | You see who pulled the trigger? | 你看到是谁开的枪吗 |
[18:08] | Flashing lights, screeching tires. | 只看到火光一闪 汽车疾驰而去 |
[18:11] | – You got a notion? – Told you, | -能猜到吗 -都说了 |
[18:13] | Quincy was desperate to make bank, | 昆西为了钱不顾一切 |
[18:15] | – to do right for his family. – And? | -想养活家人 -然后呢 |
[18:17] | And he branched out. | 他把生意做大 |
[18:19] | Started selling on the wrong block. | 延伸到了不该染指的地盘 |
[18:21] | Whose block? | 谁的地盘 |
[18:26] | Jesus Maldonado. | 杰西·马尔多纳多 |
[18:29] | Miguel’s cousin. | 米盖尔的堂弟 |
[18:41] | Why didn’t Miguel call me? | 米盖尔怎么不给我电话 |
[18:43] | I guess he’s busy. | 大概是忙着呢吧 |
[18:44] | He’s gonna be a daddy. | 他就要当爸爸了 |
[18:46] | It’s Miguel’s girl? | 是米盖尔的女人 |
[18:49] | 5-0, 5-0! | 警察 警察 |
[18:50] | What are you doing? | 你这是干什么 |
[18:57] | Jesus Maldenato? | 杰西·马尔多纳多 |
[19:00] | What do you want? | 你要干什么 |
[19:02] | Let’s have a chat. | 我们聊聊吧 |
[19:03] | When’s the baby coming? | 预产期是什么时候 |
[19:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:06] | Be good to see a doctor. | 你该去看医生 |
[19:09] | Why do you care? | 你管我呢 |
[19:10] | Ain’t like you knocked me up. | 又不是你把我肚子搞大的 |
[19:11] | I know a clinic near by. | 我知道附近有家诊所 |
[19:13] | And you’re gonna get me in? | 你要送我去吗 |
[19:15] | I’ll take you there. | 我可以送你过去 |
[19:16] | We’ll talk about the daddy to be. | 我们谈谈准爸爸 |
[19:18] | I ain’t no snitch. | 我才不会告密 |
[19:23] | – Why’s he hasslin’ my woman? – Your woman? | -他缠着我女人干什么 -你女人 |
[19:25] | Thought she was Miguel’s. | 不是米盖尔的女人吗 |
[19:27] | Whatever. | 随你怎么说吧 |
[19:29] | She’s pretty. | 她挺漂亮 |
[19:31] | Hanging with bangers though, | 不过跟帮派的人混 |
[19:32] | – that could get her in trouble. – Bull | -会惹上麻烦的 -胡说 |
[19:34] | DHS gets word, they take the baby. | 如果被民政部知道 他们会带走孩子 |
[19:43] | Close that up, man. | 把电话放起来 伙计 |
[19:44] | That mean you gonna talk? | 那你会说吗 |
[19:46] | – About what? – Quincy Bubley. | -说什么 -昆西·巴伯利 |
[19:48] | – Sold on your corner in ’03 when he got shot up for it. – No. | -03年因为在你的地盘贩毒被射杀 -不 |
[19:50] | Miguell give those orders? | 米盖尔下的令吗 |
[19:55] | Man, I hate doing this. | 我也不想这样 |
[19:56] | Baby should be with their ma. | 孩子应该跟妈妈长大 |
[19:57] | Oh, come on man, don’t twist her up. | 别这样 伙计 别跟她过不去 |
[19:59] | Why’s Miguel got it out for the Bubley’s? | 米盖尔为什么跟巴伯利家有仇 |
[20:01] | Bubley’s bring it on themselves. | 那是巴伯利家的人自找的 |
[20:03] | Their fault they’re dying? | 他们的死错还在他们身上 |
[20:04] | They’re defective, man, they got bad genes. | 他们就是有毛病 基因不好 |
[20:06] | You made a study? | 你还研究过了 |
[20:07] | I seen it for myself. | 我自己见识过 |
[20:08] | The night Cedric Bubley was killed. | 就在塞德里克·巴伯利死的那晚 |
[20:19] | Why are you on me like that when you know I’m Miguel’s girl? | 你明知道我是米盖尔的女人 还对我这么热乎 |
[20:22] | He don’t care about you Letecia. | 他根本不在乎你 莱蒂莎 |
[20:24] | He just don’t like to show it. | 他只是没表现出来 |
[20:26] | Don’t you know he’s all wrong for you? | 你不知道他对你不合适吗 |
[20:28] | And you’re right? | 你就合适吗 |
[20:29] | I’ll prove it. | 我能证明 |
[20:33] | I’m with your cousin. | 我跟你堂兄在一起 |
[20:34] | And he’s with about 10 other girls, too. | 他还跟大约十个女孩在一起呢 |
[20:36] | Don’t you wanna be special? | 你不想与众不同吗 |
[20:38] | I wanna see Miguel. | 我要见米盖尔 |
[20:40] | Probably up there with one of them now. | 大概现在就跟哪个女的在楼上呢 |
[20:43] | You shut up, Jesus. | 闭嘴 杰西 |
[21:14] | Maeve Bubley was partying with the man who’s killing off her kids? | 梅芙·巴伯利跟杀她儿子的人混在一起 |
[21:17] | The same night one of them gets dead. | 就在她一个儿子被杀的那晚 |
[21:20] | You see what I’m saying about bad genes? | 你明白我说基因不好的意思了吧 |
[21:24] | That’s cold. | 真冷血 |
[21:31] | Mom like you Maeve, | 有你这样的妈妈 梅芙 |
[21:33] | it’s a wonder you have any boys left alive. | 你还有儿子活着都是个奇迹 |
[21:36] | You are one tight ass bitch. You know that? | 你真是个装逼的贱人 你知道吗 |
[21:39] | And think I actually felt bad for you. | 我居然还替你感到难过 |
[21:41] | Cedric’s body wasn’t even cold yet. | 塞德里克还尸骨未寒 |
[21:44] | And you’re lighting up with his killer. | 你就跟凶手一起吸毒 |
[21:45] | That’s what you think, huh? | 你是这么认为的吗 |
[21:46] | I think you know why Miguel’s killing your boys. | 我认为你知道是米盖尔杀了你几个儿子 |
[21:48] | And you’re so desperate to get your high on, | 可你一心想嗑药 |
[21:50] | you don’t even care. | 你根本不在乎 |
[21:53] | I wanna leave. | 我要走 |
[21:54] | That rock in your apartment says you’re staying. | 就凭我们在你家找到的可卡因 你哪都别想去 |
[21:58] | I ain’t talking about that night. | 我不要谈那晚的事 |
[22:00] | You wanna stonewall? | 你不说 |
[22:01] | Go ahead, stay here and get good and dope sick. | 好啊 在这里待着等毒瘾犯吧 |
[22:23] | Miguel ever finds out I let a cop take me to the doctors… | 米盖尔要是知道我让警察带我来看医生… |
[22:25] | – He’s the one that should be here with you. – Yeah, well. | -他才是应该陪你来的那个 -话虽如此 |
[22:28] | Too busy, huh? Killing off kids? | 他在忙着杀孩子吗 |
[22:32] | I said I ain’t a snitch. | 我说了我不会告密的 |
[22:35] | You know Maeve Bubley, | 你认识梅芙·巴伯利 |
[22:36] | lady you saw Miguel smoking crack with at the O’s one night? | 你有一晚见到她和米盖尔在O街吸可卡因 |
[22:39] | Yeah, so? | 认识 怎么了 |
[22:44] | What was she doing there? | 她怎么会去那里 |
[22:47] | Miguel don’t tell me nothing. | 米盖尔从不告诉我什么 |
[22:50] | So he never confided he murdered four of her sons? | 那他没跟你说过他杀了她四个儿子 |
[22:57] | Got any feelings about that? | 你有什么感想 |
[23:01] | He’s bad. I know. | 我知道他不好 |
[23:04] | Is he bad to you? | 他对你也不好吗 |
[23:06] | Runs with other girls? | 跟其他女人混吗 |
[23:09] | Get you in this situation, adios? | 把你肚子搞大 就不见踪影了 |
[23:15] | – Yeah. – So why are you loyal to him? | -对 -那你为什么还忠于他 |
[23:18] | He ain’t to you. | 他对你可不忠诚 |
[23:25] | All I know about that woman is one of her sons asked for it. | 我只知道她有一个儿子是自找的 |
[23:29] | Which one? | 哪一个 |
[23:31] | Sorry looking one with glasses. | 戴眼镜长得很抱歉的那个 |
[23:34] | – Cedric? – Yeah. | -塞德里克 -没错 |
[23:37] | Same night she was at the party but earlier. | 她来派对的那晚早些时候 |
[23:40] | When we was out for dinner. | 当时我们在外面吃饭 |
[23:56] | Miguel Maldonado. | 米盖尔·马尔多纳多 |
[24:00] | Who’s asking? | 你是谁 |
[24:02] | You killed my brother Vaughn. | 你杀了我哥哥沃恩 |
[24:05] | Vaughn? | 沃恩 |
[24:08] | He urkel-looking like you? | 他长得跟你一样丑吗 |
[24:10] | It’s been two years and my family can’t get back. | 都两年了 我的家人还是走不出阴影 |
[24:16] | Two years. | 两年 |
[24:18] | Did you just find your cojones? | 你这才有胆量来找我吗 |
[24:21] | We tried getting better but what you took is still missing. | 我们也想走出悲痛 但你夺走的无法弥补 |
[24:26] | What do you want me to do about it? | 你想要我怎么做 |
[24:32] | This is for WEB D. | 这是为了WEB D |
[24:34] | Come on, then! | 来吧 |
[24:37] | I know you, you work at the pet store. | 我认识你 你在宠物店工作 |
[24:40] | You sold me a scratch post. | 你卖了我一块磨爪板 |
[24:44] | Come on now bad boy, shoot! | 来啊 坏小子 开枪啊 |
[24:53] | You ruined our family. | 你毁了我们家 |
[25:01] | Shoulda pulled the trigger when you had a chance! | 你有机会的时候就该开枪 |
[25:10] | So Miguel set after him? | 米盖尔去追杀他了吗 |
[25:12] | I just know he got shot that night. | 我只知道他那晚被枪杀了 |
[25:15] | Probably not a coincedence. | 大概不是个巧合 |
[25:23] | I know you’re right. | 我知道你是对的 |
[25:25] | Miguel’s not good. | 米盖尔对我不好 |
[25:28] | But I’m hung up on him. | 但我就是迷恋他 |
[25:33] | Bet he’ll make a hell of a parent. | 他肯定能当个好爸爸 |
[25:38] | So Miguel kills Vaughn in ’99. | 米盖尔在99年杀了沃恩 |
[25:42] | And Cedric gets killed in ’01 trying to get pay back. | 01年塞德里克试图复仇却反被杀害 |
[25:45] | Leaving the Bubley’s without a bread winner. | 这下巴伯利家没人挣钱了 |
[25:47] | Quincy gets desperate, starts selling on the wrong corner. | 昆西没有办法 抢了不该抢的生意 |
[25:50] | Get’s himself shot by the O’s, Thanksgiving ’03. | 03年感恩节时被O街帮派杀害 |
[25:53] | And Luther trades shots with another O | 几晚前卢瑟在伊恩超市外 |
[25:55] | at Yin’s a couple nights ago. | 和另几个O街帮派交火被杀 |
[25:57] | And says it’s for WEB D. | 还说是为了WEB D |
[25:59] | Why did Miguel kill Vaughn in the first place? | 米盖尔最开始是为什么要杀沃恩 |
[26:02] | What’s this WEB D everyone’s dying over? | 而且这个让他们付出生命的WEB D是什么 |
[26:05] | Where’s my Ma? | 我妈呢 |
[26:08] | – I’ll bet he knows. – All right, just settle down, son. | -他肯定知道 -别激动 孩子 |
[26:11] | It’s OK. Come on. | 没事 来吧 |
[26:13] | I know you got her here. | 我知道你们把她关在这里 |
[26:17] | Got a hold of your report cards, Patrick. | 我找到了你的成绩卡 帕特里克 |
[26:20] | From elementery school. | 你小学的 |
[26:21] | You gonna tell me where she is or not? | 你要不要告诉我她在哪里 |
[26:22] | You’re a gifted student. In Honor’s classes. | 你成绩优异 在好班里 |
[26:25] | Then I checked out high school, you’re failing out. | 然后我又查了高中 你却不及格 |
[26:29] | I got other things to tend to. | 我还有其他事要做 |
[26:32] | What’s WEB D? | WEB D是什么 |
[26:34] | Why did Miguel kill Vaughn? | 米盖尔为什么杀沃恩 |
[26:36] | I wanna see my mom. Now. | 我要见我妈 马上 |
[26:38] | – Think I care what you want? – Yeah that’s right. | -你觉得我在乎你想怎样吗 -这就对了 |
[26:41] | Show me your true colors now. | 终于露出本来面目了 |
[26:42] | Well I’m busy, Patrick. | 我很忙 帕特里克 |
[26:45] | – You know why I won’t talk to you? – Not really. | -你知道我为什么不愿告诉你吗 -不知道 |
[26:47] | ‘Cause you look at people like us and think NHI. | 因为你看着我们这种人 心里就想NHI |
[26:50] | No humans involved. | 无关紧要 |
[26:51] | Think what you want, just get out of my face. | 随你怎么想 别来烦我 |
[27:04] | Guess who’s crying out for room service. | 猜猜谁哭着求着要客房服务 |
[27:15] | Twitching pretty bad, huh, Maeve? | 痒得难受吗 梅芙 |
[27:17] | I tell you what you want, you let me out of here? | 我都告诉你们 你们就放我走吗 |
[27:19] | You don’t make the deals, we do. | 你没资格做交易 我们说了算 |
[27:20] | I gotta get what I need. | 我需要那东西 |
[27:22] | Then start talking about Miguel. | 那就跟我们说说米盖尔 |
[27:23] | Why were you at his place the night Cedric was killed? | 塞德里克被害当晚你为什么去他那里 |
[27:25] | It wasn’t for drugs like you think. | 不是你们想的那样去要毒品 |
[27:27] | I was clean my whole life before that. | 那晚之前 我还从没沾过毒品 |
[27:30] | We don’t care about your drug history. | 我们才不在乎你的毒史 |
[27:32] | Just why were you partying with Miguel? | 你为什么跟米盖尔在一起 |
[27:37] | You can’t tell Patrick. | 你们不能告诉帕特里克 |
[27:39] | Crack making you deaf? | 吸可卡因吸聋了吗 |
[27:43] | You talk. We deal. | 你说 我们做交易 |
[27:46] | All right. | 好 |
[27:48] | I’ll tell you. | 我告诉你们 |
[27:52] | And I hope you choke on it. | 我希望你们为此寝食难安 |
[27:57] | They say my boy Cedric is in a dumpster. | 他们说我儿子塞德里克被扔在垃圾桶里 |
[28:01] | Someplace. | 不知道在哪里 |
[28:05] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[28:07] | There’s a lot of those in Fairhill. | 费尔山有很多垃圾桶 |
[28:16] | This the boy who put a gun on my girl? | 是那个拿枪指着我女友的男孩吗 |
[28:19] | I gotta find him. | 我得找到他 |
[28:23] | Bury him right. | 好好埋葬他 |
[28:29] | I feel you. | 我理解 |
[28:32] | But ain’t nothing free. | 但什么都不是免费的 |
[28:36] | I don’t got no money. | 我没有钱 |
[28:38] | There are other ways to pay, you know. | 还有其他回报的方式 |
[28:42] | Just please | 求你了 |
[28:49] | tell me where my son is. | 告诉我 我儿子在哪里 |
[28:58] | This is my trigger finger. | 这是我开枪的手指 |
[29:01] | Wanna start here? | 你从这里开始吧 |
[29:15] | You wanna suck on this first? | 你想先吸这个吗 |
[29:18] | Get you warmed up. | 热热身 |
[29:32] | He say where Cedric was? | 他告诉你塞德里克在哪里了吗 |
[29:38] | An alley dumpster. | 一个小巷的垃圾桶里 |
[29:42] | Cast off like trash. | 像垃圾一样被丢掉 |
[29:54] | Happy now? | 高兴了吧 |
[29:57] | No. | 不 |
[29:59] | Wanna finish me off? | 要结束我吗 |
[30:01] | Go on, tell Patrick. | 去啊 告诉帕特里克 |
[30:04] | We won’t, Maeve. | 我们不会的 梅芙 |
[30:09] | Then I can get the hell out of here? | 那我能离开这里了吧 |
[30:13] | Go get what I need? | 去弄我需要的东西 |
[30:28] | DA’s office say we can charge Miguel? | 地检那边说我们可以起诉米盖尔吗 |
[30:30] | We can arrest him for sexual assault. | 我们能以性侵拘捕他 |
[30:32] | But the case will never make it. | 但是罪名不会成立 |
[30:35] | ‘Cause Maeve won’t testify. | 因为梅芙不会作证 |
[30:36] | But Miguel doesn’t know that. | 但是米盖尔不知道 |
[30:38] | Neither does Jesus. | 杰西也不知道 |
[30:40] | So let’s make a deal with him. | 我们跟他做个交易吧 |
[30:42] | Get him to flip on his cousin. | 让他卖了他堂兄 |
[30:44] | Well, then he takes over the O’s. | 那他就会接受O街帮派 |
[30:45] | We replace one Maldonado for another. | 只不过是换了一个马尔多纳多管事 |
[30:48] | Better than doing nothing. | 那也比什么都不做强 |
[30:48] | Patrick Bubley’s not gonna care who’s running the O’s, | 帕特里克·巴伯利不会在乎是谁掌控O街帮派 |
[30:51] | he’s gonna want revenge either way. | 他还是会想去报仇的 |
[30:52] | We ain’t gonna get ’em both, Lil. | 我们不能两人都抓 阿莉 |
[30:54] | Yeah, we gotta pick our battles, win the ones we can. | 我们得有所取舍 打我们能打胜的仗 |
[30:56] | It’s no win if Maeve loses her last son. | 如果梅芙失去了最后一个儿子 那算什么胜利 |
[31:00] | You got a better idea? | 你有更好的主意吗 |
[31:10] | You ain’t got nothing on me? | 你们根本没有我的把柄 |
[31:12] | Keep walking and shut up. | 继续走 闭上嘴 |
[31:14] | I didn’t do nothing. | 我什么都没做 |
[31:15] | I said shut it Miguel. | 我让你闭嘴 米盖尔 |
[31:17] | Ain’t no thing. | 这没关系 |
[31:19] | I ain’t sweating, cous. | 我可不怕 老哥 |
[31:20] | You will be. | 你会的 |
[31:23] | Hey what, you wanna go with him? | 怎么 你也想一起来吗 |
[31:47] | Get out. Come on. | 下车 快点 |
[31:52] | You gonna kick my ass now or what? | 你们要打我还是怎么的 |
[31:54] | I wish. | 我倒想 |
[31:55] | Hey we know Miguel killed those four brothers. | 我们知道米盖尔杀了那四兄弟 |
[31:57] | We just can’t prove it. | 但是我们无法证明 |
[32:00] | Well that’s your problem. | 那是你们的问题 |
[32:01] | Well let’s think for a second here. | 先好好想想 |
[32:03] | You really want Miguel back out on the street? | 你真希望米盖尔放出来吗 |
[32:05] | ‘Cause it occured to us maybe you want to run the O’s yourself. | 因为我们认为你或许想自己掌管O街帮派 |
[32:07] | Well someone’s gotta be king. | 总得有人称王 |
[32:09] | Maybe now you finally get your queen. | 或许这下你能得到你的女王了 |
[32:11] | – Letecia? – Don’t talk about her. | -莱蒂莎 -别提她 |
[32:13] | She’s hung up on Miguel right now but how long’s that gonna last? | 她现在迷恋米盖尔 但是还能迷多久呢 |
[32:17] | Her man rotting away in a jail cell. | 她男人在牢里发霉 |
[32:18] | She’s gonna move on. | 她就会忘了他 |
[32:21] | Miguel’s my blood. | 米盖尔是我的亲人 |
[32:22] | So’s that kid she’s having. | 她的孩子也是 |
[32:24] | He’s gonna need a father. | 孩子需要一个爸爸 |
[32:29] | You give us something real, Jesus, | 你说点有用的 杰西 |
[32:32] | Miguel never steps foot in O town again. | 米盖尔再不会回到O街了 |
[32:37] | Vaughn Bubley. 1999. | 沃恩·巴伯利 1999年 |
[32:41] | How’d it go down. | 是怎么回事 |
[32:45] | Wrong is how it went. | 是不该发生的事 |
[32:47] | All wrong. | 完全不该 |
[32:52] | Like I said Trick, all you gotta do is push off and then flow. | 我都说了 特里克 推一下往前滑就行了 |
[32:55] | Push and flow. | 推一下 往前滑 |
[32:56] | There, that’s it little man. | 没错 就这样 |
[32:58] | Push and flow. | 推一下 往前滑 |
[33:00] | Push and flow. | 推一下 往前滑 |
[33:03] | Check me out V, I’m flying! | 瞧我啊 V 我飞起来了 |
[33:14] | He just showed up. | 他就那么出现了 |
[33:15] | Hey, hey, hey, hey, what’s up, little buddy, | 你这是干什么 小伙子 |
[33:17] | – this is my alley. – Sorry. | -这是我的巷子 -抱歉 |
[33:22] | Hey, what are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[33:28] | Taking this. | 我要拿走这个 |
[33:30] | Go home, Patrick. | 回家 帕特里克 |
[33:32] | – Nah. I ain’t leaving you here… – I said go home. | -不 我不能留下你 -我让你回去 |
[33:40] | Look that scooter means a lot to my brother. | 这个滑板车对我弟弟很重要 |
[33:43] | A lot to me, too. | 对我也很重要 |
[33:47] | Scooter ain’t his no more. | 这滑板车不是他的了 |
[33:49] | Look man, I’m asking you with respect | 别这样 我很客气地求你 |
[33:53] | please give me back the scooter. | 请把滑板车还给我 |
[33:55] | Come on, cuz, it’s only a scooter. | 别这样 只是台滑板车而已 |
[33:56] | Whoa, tell that to him, bro, what’s up? | 你跟他说啊 你干什么 |
[33:58] | – What you doing man? – I ain’t, man | -你想干什么 -我不放手 |
[34:00] | I ain’t letting go man. | 我不会放手的 |
[34:03] | Man, out of the jaw. | 真讨厌 |
[34:09] | You win, dawg. | 你赢了 兄弟 |
[34:17] | And here’s your prize. | 这是你的奖赏 |
[34:28] | Four boys dead. | 四个兄弟死了 |
[34:29] | All over a scooter. | 就为一台滑板车 |
[34:41] | Where we going? | 我们去哪里 |
[34:42] | I wanna show you something. | 我要带你看点东西 |
[34:45] | We arrested Miguel Maldonado for killing Vaughn. | 我们以杀害沃恩的罪名逮捕了米盖尔·马尔多纳多 |
[34:50] | So who took over the O’s? | 那谁接管了O街 |
[34:52] | Oh, you’re going after him huh? | 你要去找他寻仇吗 |
[34:56] | Road you’re going down Patrick, | 你要走的那条路 帕特里克 |
[34:58] | leads right here. | 会把你引向这里 |
[35:08] | There’s a spot open. | 这里还空着一个位置 |
[35:12] | next to your brothers. | 就挨着你的哥哥们 |
[35:16] | Maybe this is how it goes. | 或许事态就该这么发展 |
[35:18] | Patrick, you’re 15, you’re just beginning your life. | 帕特里克 你才15岁 你的人生才开始 |
[35:26] | I got their death’s on my back. | 他们的死是我的责任 |
[35:27] | You think they want this for you? | 你觉得他们希望你那么做吗 |
[35:29] | Think your mom wants that? | 你妈妈希望那样吗 |
[35:30] | – You don’t understand. – No, I don’t. | -你不懂 -我是不懂 |
[35:34] | – But I need to. – Why? | -但我需要理解 -为什么 |
[35:40] | Because it’s how I stay human. | 因为这样我才能保持人性 |
[35:47] | You are gonna make it without him. | 你没有他 也能活下去的 |
[35:53] | Tell me what WEB D is. | 告诉我WEB D是什么 |
[35:56] | Nothing but dead air. | 什么都不是 |
[35:58] | There’s gotta be something. | 肯定有意义 |
[36:01] | I don’t believe four boys are dead over a scooter. | 我不相信四个男孩为了一台滑板车而死 |
[36:04] | It wasn’t just a scooter. | 那不只是一台滑板车 |
[36:06] | It stood for something? | 它有什么意义吗 |
[36:10] | Everything. | 一切一切 |
[36:14] | And now for the winner of the 1999 W.E.B. DuBois essay contest, | W·E·B·杜波依斯散文大赛的获奖者是 |
[36:21] | Patrick Bubley. | 帕特里克·巴伯利 |
[36:23] | Come over son, and get your brand new scooter. | 过来吧 孩子 领取你崭新的滑板车 |
[36:29] | Now I’m sure all of us would like to hear some of that | 我想大家都想听听你获奖的 |
[36:31] | winning essay of yours. | 那篇散文 |
[36:33] | You want me to read it, now? | 你要我现在读吗 |
[36:34] | – Maybe just the begining. – All right. | -就读个开头吧 -好 |
[36:39] | In our city of Philadelphia, in 1910, | 1910年 在我们费城 |
[36:42] | W.E.B. DuBois wrote, | W·E·B·杜波依斯曾写道 |
[36:44] | there was in this world | 这个世界上 |
[36:46] | no such force as the force of a person determined to rise, | 再没有力量比一个人奋起的决心更加强大 |
[36:49] | and I wrote about how I think so, too. | 我还写道我很赞同他的看法 |
[36:56] | You did so good, Patrick. | 你真是太棒了 帕特里克 |
[36:59] | You know what I’m going to call my scooter? | 你知道我要怎么喊我的滑板车吗 |
[37:00] | What, little man? | 怎么喊 |
[37:01] | WEB D, like W.E.B. Dubois. | WEB D 就像W·E·B·杜波依斯 |
[37:05] | WEB D WEB D. | |
[37:06] | That’s good, Trick. I like that. | 很不错 特里克 我喜欢 |
[37:08] | Teach me how to ride. | 教我怎么骑吧 |
[37:09] | Yeah, man. It’s easy. | 好啊 很简单的 |
[37:11] | All you gotta do is push off, and then flow. | 你只要推一下 然后往前滑 |
[37:14] | Push and flow, push and flow. | 推一下 往前滑 |
[37:19] | 歌曲:”Faith In You” 歌手:PM Dawn |