Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

铁证悬案(Cold Case)第3季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第3季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] The following story is fictional and does not depict any actual person or event. 本故事纯属虚构 如有雷同,实属巧合
[00:04] August 12,1945 1945年8月12日
[00:06] Whoo-wee, What a doozy, folks! 各位,真的意想不到
[00:08] It’s only an exhibition game 虽然只是表演赛
[00:10] but it has all the drama of the 7th game of the World Series! 但别具世界赛第七场的紧张气氛
[00:14] The bottom of the 9th and the negro league of All Stars 这是第九组尾段的赛事
[00:17] are dead even with the major leaguers at 3 apiece. 黑人联盟明星队跟大联盟球队势均力敌
[00:21] At bat, for the negro leaguers, Clyde Taylor. 黑人联盟的击球手泰佳德
[00:24] Already, 2 doubles and a single, 已打出两次双打和一次单打
[00:27] this kid has been sensational! 这小子真了不起
[00:30] Show him how it’s done, rookie. 小子,给他们好看
[00:35] Time. 暂停 没用鬼
[00:43] Look here, what’d I tell you, Jackie? 看看 我怎么告诉你
[00:48] Man, shakin’ in his shoes. – 他在颤抖啊
[00:49] No, you watch. – 不,你看着
[00:51] The young fella’s gonna be just fine. 他很好,他很有本领
[00:53] He’s got a ton of guts.
[00:55] How’s this one grab ya? 这个怎样?
[01:00] Just right. Thanks Crumbs. 很好,谢谢你,杰克
[01:02] Make us famous, would ya? 让我们扬名立万
[01:15] Money, marbles or chalk, gentlemen. 各位,你们怎么看?
[01:19] I’m taking all bets. My rookie hits this ball clear over the grandstand. 我打赌这小子能把球击到看台外
[01:25] You can do it, honey pie. Just one more pitch! This is it! 甜心,你做得到的 再打一次就行,对了
[01:30] I’ll send you back to the cotton fields, you hear me boy? 打不好几送你回去棉花田
[01:35] The count is 3 and 2, 三、二……
[01:37] here’s the wind up, and the pitch! 准备 击球
[02:06] Yes! 棒啊
[02:47] All right, Leonard, 连诺,到你了,眼睛盯着球
[02:49] you just wait for yours now. Keep your eye on that ball.
[02:52] You can do it, wait for your pitch. 你做得到,看准击球
[02:54] All right, come on Leonard, good eye, you can do it. 加油,瞄准,你做得到
[02:57] Watch that ball. 看着球
[03:04] – How old is he now? – 11. 他多大了? 11岁
[03:06] He didn’t get that good Jeffries size, did he? 还没长得像你这么高大?
[03:09] His mom’s an itty bitty thing. 他妈妈很娇小
[03:10] Tell you what, the kid’s got a motor on him. 但我告诉你,他很有潜质
[03:12] He’s fast, huh? 他动作很快
[03:13] Problem is, he can’t hit the ball to save his life and never gets on base. 但总击不中球,从没有抵垒
[03:18] Hey Uncle Will, Mr. Stillman. WILL叔叔,史先生
[03:20] Hey Leonard, looking good out there, son. 连诺,你打得不错啊
[03:22] – If I could only hit the dang ball. – Oh, the hits will come. 能击中球就好了 有天一定能击中
[03:25] – You’ve got the mechanics. – I do? 你有一副好身手
[03:27] What’ve I been telling you? 是吗 我就是这么说嘛
[03:28] Still, I’m no Clyde Taylor. 但我仍不是泰佳德
[03:31] Let’s get you home. 我们送你回家
[03:33] Who’s Clyde Taylor? 谁是TAYLER?
[03:35] – You’ve never heard of him? – No. – 你没有听说过他? – 没有
[03:37] He was the best of the best. 他是棒球界精英中精英
[03:39] Maybe even better than Babe Ruth. Right? 或许比贝比鲁斯更出色
[03:41] That’s what my pops used to tell me. 我爸爸也是这么说
[03:43] Took the old negro leagues by storm. 是黑人联盟的明日之星
[03:46] But not for very long. 可惜没有维持多久
[03:47] Because somebody killed him, right? 因为他被谋杀了,对不对?
[03:49] – That’s true. – Who? 对
[03:51] – No one ever knew. – Not even the police? 谁是凶手 没有人知道 连警察也不知道?
[03:53] Sometimes there’s no good evidence, 有时找不到证据
[03:55] the police have to put the case away. 警方就要搁置案件
[03:57] And we’re left with just mystery. 然后变成悬案
[03:58] But what if it was the Babe who got murdered? 但万一被杀的是贝斯而非佳德
[04:01] I mean, instead of Clyde?
[04:03] Would the olden day cops let that be a mystery? 从前的警察会搁置案件吗?
[04:52] Clyde Taylor, 20, 泰佳德,20岁
[04:53] beaten to death next to his car outside Connie Mack Stadium. 在康尼麦克体育观外的车旁被击毙
[04:56] Well, no return to the scene of the crime, 今次不能回到案发现场
[04:58] the stadium was torn down in the 70’s. 体育馆于70年代拆卸了
[04:59] Body was found after an exhibition game between the negro league All Stars and a group of major leaguers. 尸体在黑人联盟明星队 跟大联盟队比赛后被发现
[05:05] They found him still in his uniform. 当时他仍身穿球衣
[05:07] Assigned has down there was a smear in front of his jersey. / Yeah? 负责探员指球衣前方有污迹 – 是吗?
[05:12] A tobacco stain, the backside was caked in blood. – 烟草痕迹 背后满布血迹
[05:14] Well the story went, Clyde was attacked from behind. 有说佳德从后遇袭
[05:17] Struck down with his very own bat. 被自己的球棒打四
[05:19] Which adds up, his gear bag and mitt were found next to him, the bat was missing. 对,袋子和手套就在尸体旁 但球棒不见了
[05:22] 40’s. Different era, 40年代跟现在很不同
[05:24] ball players lugging around their own gear.
[05:26] Might explain why Clyde had his uniform on. 棒球员背着装备到处走 所以佳德身穿球衣
[05:28] Colored players probably weren’t allowed to shower. 黑人球员可能连洗澡也不准
[05:32] Suspects? 有疑凶吗?
[05:33] They were looking at Tyler Cage, the losing pitcher. 他们曾调查败方的投球手贾泰勒
[05:36] The one Clyde hit a home run off to win the game. 佳德就是击中他的球以全垒打赢得球赛
[05:38] The players heard him jawing at Clyde using racial slurs. 球员听到他辱骂佳德是黑鬼
[05:41] But ultimately he had an alibi, 但他有不在场证据
[05:43] post-game press conference hadn’t even started, 赛后记招还没有召开
[05:45] Cage was seen across town drinking away his post-game blues. 便有人见到贾为了落败买醉
[05:50] – Located the last to see. – Yeah? 找到最后见到佳德的人
[05:52] Mr. Joe Crumbly. Goes by Crumbs. 克祖儿,绰号小克
[06:01] Mr. Crumbly, you were the club-house manager for 克先生,你是佳德的球队
[06:04] Clyde’s team, the Philly Steel-Drivers? 费城钢师队的球会经理
[06:06] Check. 是
[06:08] Also on board for the All Star game, the day Clyde was killed. 佳德遇害当天的球赛我亦在场
[06:12] You two were the last ones out of the locker room. 你们最后离开储物室?
[06:14] Check. Clyde wanted to avoid the spotlight so 是,佳德不想成为焦点
[06:18] he waited for the mob to die down. 所以等大家离去后才离开
[06:20] Hammers a homer and then liked to lay low? 他是一个爱家、低调的人?
[06:22] Yeah, that’s how he was. 他就是这样
[06:24] So I pick up the slack, be the braggadocios one. 而我就代他去叨光
[06:29] See, I believe Clyde, had he lived, 我相信佳德的本领
[06:33] would have been the first to cross the color line, 若他没死定是首个黑人棒球选手
[06:35] not Jackie Robinson. 不是罗宾逊
[06:37] So going back, you remember if Clyde was carrying a bat with him that night? 记得当晚佳德有否带着球棍?
[06:41] Made sure he had it in his bag. 我确保他袋好了
[06:43] It was the bat he hit the home run with. 那是打出全垒打的球棒啊
[06:45] A home run off of Tyler Cage, the opposing pitcher? / Yes, ma’am. 击中败方球手贾泰勒的球 是
[06:50] What was your opinion of him? 你对他有何看法?
[06:51] The man was lower than oil dirt. 他是一个卑鄙小人
[06:54] Ask me who killed Clyde, my money’s on him. 若你问我谁杀佳德,我说是他
[06:57] Because of the popping off he did during the game? Racewise? 因为他在球赛期间骂佳德是黑鬼
[07:00] What was said during the game was never an issue. 球赛期间说的话都不重要
[07:03] But off the field, well. 但球赛后则是另一回事
[07:07] That was a different story.
[07:13] Hey, Mr. Taylor. 泰先生
[07:14] Could I have your autograph? 可否替我签个名?
[07:18] – What’s your name young fella? – Troy. 小子,你叫什么名字? 蔡尔
[07:21] OK, Troy. 好,蔡尔
[07:26] Best of luck to you, son. 祝你好运,孩子
[07:28] Gee, thanks. 谢谢你
[07:29] Now when I go to the toilet, I’ll have something to use. 我上厕所时有东西抹屁股了
[07:34] Hey you little bastards, get back here! 小杂种,回来
[07:43] – I recogize you, the bat boy. – So? 我认得你,棒球队的小杂役
[07:46] You’re the pitcher’s son. – 那又如何? – 你是那投手之子
[07:47] Let me have him. 让我来
[07:50] Keep your cotton pickin’ hands off me ya big ape. 别用你拣棉花的手来碰我,猿人
[07:53] What are you gonna do? Hit a kid? 你要怎么做?打小孩?
[07:58] I’d like my name back. 我想要回我的签名
[08:10] I’m tellin’ my dad, 我会告诉爸爸
[08:11] you’re gonna be sorry you didn’t keep your paws to yourself, boy. 你一定会后悔这样对我,小子
[08:22] Rotten to the core, just like his pa. 卑鄙至极,就像他爸爸
[08:25] Never told the police this story? 你从没有告诉警方这件事?
[08:27] Never figured it meant much. 我没想过有何重要
[08:29] Just another jerk kid being a jerk. 只是一个搞事的混小子
[08:32] How is it you became involved with what was an all black organization? 你为何会替黑人球队做事?
[08:36] I knew Clyde since the war. 战时我便认识佳德
[08:38] Saw him play ball with the other servicemen. 看到他跟士兵打棒球
[08:41] Then we’re home, I heard the local negro team was holdin’ tryouts 后来我们回国 听说当地的黑人球队办选拔赛
[08:45] so I rung him up. 我便打电话给他
[08:47] Next, Clyde makes the team, 然后他便成功加入球队
[08:50] and tells me I’m comin’ along with him. 并叫我跟着他
[09:01] Troy. We know about that stunt you pulled on Clyde after the game. 蔡尔,我们知道赛后你怎么对佳德
[09:05] – Asking for his autograph? – So? 问他要签名的事 那又如何?
[09:08] So we also know you ran and told your daddy he put his hands on you. 我们还知道你跟爸爸告状说他打你
[09:11] That don’t mean dad went back and did something about it. 那不代表我爸爸回去找他算帐
[09:14] He’s dead 10 years, let him rest in peace. 他死了十年,让他安息吧
[09:16] Well that game ended his career. 那球赛结束了他的棒球生涯
[09:18] – That gives him motive. – He had an alibi. 他有杀人动机 他不在场证据
[09:20] So maybe people lied for him. 或许有人替他说谎
[09:22] Look, you know the history. 我们很清楚历史
[09:24] A white pitcher who loses to a black team in 1945 may have 1945年的白人投手败给黑人球队
[09:27] just pitched himself out of baseball. 一定断送棒球生涯
[09:29] Your dad must’ve hated Clyde. 令尊一定恨头了佳德
[09:31] Not as much as Moody did. 不及穆迪那么深,他不恨佳德
[09:34] Who’s Moody? 谁是穆迪?
[09:36] Moody Brown. 布穆迪
[09:38] The player Clyde replaced on the line-up that day. 当天佳德取代出场的球员
[09:41] Well how did you know about that? 你怎么知道这事?
[09:43] When you’re 7 years old, 当你是一个七岁小鬼
[09:44] being the bat boy is like being a cat’s ass. 当球队小杂役能打探到任何事
[09:49] Down on the field, up close and personal, 在球场上,亲眼看到的事
[09:52] hear what the players are really talking about. 听到球员在说什么
[09:54] Are you saying you saw something go down between Moody and Clyde? 你是说看到穆迪和佳德争执?
[09:57] Had the best seat in the house. 看得一清二楚
[10:19] Best not be thinkin’ about nothin’ but handin’ over that ball. 你别魂游太虚
[10:24] Real nice. 把球给我,乖乖的
[10:29] Mister, what’s that scar on your face? 先生,你脸上的疤痕怎么弄来的
[10:34] Ask around. See what you hear. 问问别人,看他们怎么说
[10:37] Hey, you! Stop right there. 你 站住
[10:45] Just heard I ain’t playin’ because of you. 我刚刚说你取代我出场
[10:48] I’m in the line-up? I didn’t know. 我能出场?我不知道
[10:51] Don’t worry, rookie. 放心,新仔,没事的
[10:53] We’re fine. We all in this together, right? 我们同坐一条船,对不对?
[10:55] – Because we only got one day. – One day? 反正我们只有一天 一天?
[10:58] Tommorrow, those major leaguers go back to being the boys of summer. 明天大联盟球员就会回去当夏季红人
[11:02] We go back to being the boys who shine their shoes. 我们则变回去替他们擦鞋的人
[11:05] I wouldn’t look at it that way. 我不会这么看
[11:08] Look here, 看看,不如你为我扮腿伤了?
[11:10] what d’ya say you pull up a lame for old Moody one time? Huh?
[11:14] You asking me to fake an injury? 你要我假装受伤?
[11:15] Not too late in the game. Just give me one at bat. 在赛事后段
[11:19] – One moment. – Moody I want you to play, I do. 让我击一次球,过风光的一刻 穆迪,我也想你能出场
[11:24] But I couldn’t live with myself. 但这样做我对不起自己的良心
[11:29] All right, then. 那好吧
[11:36] Let me go. You’re breaking my hand. 放手 你快弄断我的手
[11:39] Right, I’m breaking your hand. 对,我要弄断你的手
[11:42] You don’t see to it I get the bat, 你还不会看到我出场击球
[11:43] I’m going to break your head, understand? 因为我要击碎你的脑袋,明白吗
[11:46] Hey, what’s going on? 你们怎么了?
[11:48] We’re just funnin’, Jackie, 我们在玩而已,积奇
[11:51] like a pair of old giggling pickaninnies over here. 就像一队闹着玩的黑人小孩
[11:59] So, Moody made a threat. 穆迪威胁他
[12:03] We both know players talk smack when it comes to playing time. 但我们都知道提到出场比赛球员有多紧张
[12:06] But when Clyde hit that home run, 但佳德打出全垒打后
[12:09] all the negros run out on the field like they just won the World Series, 所有黑人球员都跑到场上 就像他们赢了世界赛那样
[12:13] all except Moody. 除了穆迪
[12:15] What was the deal with the scar? 可知道他脸上的疤痕怎么得来?
[12:16] You follow up on that?
[12:17] Negro player told me he got it in a pop bottle fight with his cousin. 黑人球员说他跟表亲打架
[12:21] And? 结果呢?
[12:23] And his cousin wasn’t around no more. 他表亲早已死掉
[12:41] Exsuce me, sir. You Moody Brown? 不好意思,你是布穆迪吗?
[12:49] Sittin’ here in front of this shop, ain’t I? 我不是坐在这店子前吗?
[12:52] Who else am I gonna be? 我不是布穆迪,还会是谁?
[12:55] Detectives Jeffries and Valens, Moody. 我们是谢探员和范探员
[12:57] We wanna talk to you about Clyde Taylor. 想跟你谈谈泰佳德
[13:00] Why you wanna come here drudging up that old mess? 为何前来翻旧事?
[13:02] – We may have a crack in the case. – From 60 years ago? 我们希望找到线索破案
[13:05] What crack you got? 这是60年前的事能找到什么线索?
[13:07] One matter concerns you. 有一件关于你的事
[13:08] It has to do with Clyde cutting into your playing time. 佳德取代你上场比赛
[13:11] Oh, that’s a stale story. 那个鬼故事
[13:13] And one you need to tell us about. 你要告诉我们
[13:17] I played the negro leagues, 我是黑人联盟的球员
[13:19] I made my 100 dollars a month. 月薪一百元
[13:21] Beyond that, sorry. My memory’s broke. 除此之外,抱歉,我什么都不记得
[13:25] A witness heard you tell Clyde you’d bust his head if you didn’t play. 有证人听到你跟佳德说 若你无法出场就砸碎他的头
[13:29] And you didn’t play. 事实你亦没有出场
[13:32] I’ll admit I was ready to square off with Clyde. 我承认我原本打算找佳德算帐
[13:35] I’m the squaring off type. 我是个有仇必报的人
[13:36] And a game against the major leaguers didn’t come around every day. 况且跟大联盟对赛不是每天都会发生
[13:41] Colored player got to feel what it was like to be equal, 黑人球员要体验到平等的滋味
[13:45] if only for 3 hours on a Sunday afternoon. 即使只得周日下午的三小时
[13:48] But you didn’t get that. 但你没有这个机会
[13:51] Sir, I wanted a career. A real one. 先生,我想有真正的棒球事业
[13:57] Negro tell you that wasn’t on his mind, he’s a liar. 若有黑人说不想,他是骗你的
[14:04] Major league scouts are out there, I can tell they’re just lickin’ their chops. 大联盟的棒球球员星探就在外面 他们在挑选新人
[14:07] Yeah, they’re waitin’ to spy me throw my double wind-up. 他们等着看我挥双臂投球
[14:14] What d’ya think’ll look best on ol’ Satchel there, young rookie? 新仔,你觉得我穿什么较好看?
[14:17] Yankie pinstripes or Dodger blue? 洋基细条纹还是道奇蓝色?
[14:19] Either/or should look real sharp, 两者都很抢眼
[14:22] as long as it comes with a rocking chair. 但要配一张摇摇椅 天啊
[14:27] Booker T. Washington be tellin’ a joke now. 这小子竟会说笑话
[14:31] Oh, what about the color line, 肤色问题呢?
[14:33] do you really think someone’s gonna break through? 有黑人能突破这难关吗?
[14:35] – Satchel, any opinions on the subject? – Oh, let me see, 你有什么看法吗?
[14:38] who’s the best pitcher Joe DiMaggio said he’d ever faced? / You. 马乔说谁是他见过最厉害的投手?
[14:42] And I give a good interview, too. 我的访问蛮精彩的
[14:49] Come on, Moody, calm down. 穆迪,冷静点
[14:50] He’s just sore because you’re the future. 你是明日之星,他看不过眼
[14:52] Truth be told, Clyde’ll beat us all to the majors. 坦白说,佳德将击败我们晋身大联盟
[14:55] There a problem gentlemen? 有问题吗?
[14:58] No, sir, Mr. D. 没有
[14:59] Fine. May I have a minute, Clyde? 好,佳德,我想跟你谈谈
[15:07] Boys are heapin’ some high praise on you. 他们对你评价极高
[15:10] All this talk about the majors. 说你将晋身大联盟
[15:14] I think it’s best to pay them no mind. 别太在意他们的话
[15:16] That’s good. 好极,你是我的人
[15:17] Because I own your black ass.
[15:19] Don’t you forget it. 你最好别忘记
[15:26] So Dandridge saw the writing on the wall, 邓察觉到危险
[15:28] end of the negro leagues and his millions going down the drain. 黑人联盟赛结束后他的钱便付诸流水
[15:31] But if he could hold on to Clyde, 但若他能留住佳德
[15:34] maybe his team somehow survives. 或许能保住球队
[15:37] What did Dandridge mean saying he owned Clyde? 邓说佳德是他的人是什么意思
[15:40] I don’t know. 我不知道
[15:42] But back in them days, 但当年黑人百万富翁绝不是依正途致富的
[15:44] a millionare black man didn’t become one playin’ by the rules.
[16:00] So the negro leagues made you a rich man. 黑人联盟令你致富
[16:03] Millionare by age 24. 24岁便成为百万富翁
[16:06] Sure picked the right job. 你无疑选对了职业
[16:07] I wasn’t the only one.1945, 不止我一个
[16:10] it was one the largest black dominated businesses in the United States. 那是1945那边黑人主宰的行业
[16:14] And in ’47 Branch Rickey signed Jackie Robinson so your league 47年,瑞基签了罗宾逊
[16:18] was on the way out and you were headed for a bankruptcy. 你的球队快被淘汰 因此你亦濒临破产
[16:21] Chubby young white fella who paid attention during black history month. 你这个白胖子很熟悉黑人历史
[16:25] Clyde was your new marquee player. 佳德是你的新明星球员
[16:27] It’d be bad business not to tie him up. 不留住他就很不智
[16:29] – I won’t deny that. – Question is, how? 我不否认这点 问题是怎么做?
[16:32] Players signed month to month contracts in those days. 当时球员逐个月签约
[16:34] No way you were just gonna let him walk when the majors came callin’ / True 你绝不会让大联盟拉拢他 对
[16:38] So what did you have over Clyde? 你对佳德有什么影响力?
[16:40] What’s this you owned him stuff? 什么“你是我的人”?
[16:48] You ownin’ my ass, is that a joke? 我是你的人?说笑吧
[16:51] Clyde, you got a gift that’s gonna make somebody a lot of money. 佳德,你的天赋能让某人赚大钱
[16:56] And since you’re mine, it’s gonna be me. 既然你是我的人,赚钱的是我
[16:59] Major league’s opened the game up to coloreds. 若大联盟肯接受黑人球员
[17:01] Why would you think you could stop me? 你怎么能阻止我?
[17:03] Because you’re in love. 因为你在谈恋爱
[17:06] And I know with who. 我知道对象是谁
[17:09] Thought you were being careful, huh? / Why? 你以为你们是谨慎? 为什么
[17:13] Why would you wanna do this to me? 为何要这样对我?
[17:14] This whole season’s on the field. 好一个出色的新球员
[17:17] You’re so naive off. 又这样天真
[17:19] Simply put, business. 不如这样说吧,这是生意
[17:24] So maybe I’m not scared of what you know. 或许我不害怕你知道什么
[17:26] Fine. As long as you’re not scared of a noose around your neck. 好 只要你不怕被人在背后说话
[17:32] Because you just know I love to talk. 因为我是一个大嘴巴
[17:35] Suit up. We’ll put this behind us. 穿好衣服,这个不用再谈了
[17:42] I’m gonna break your neck. 我要扭断你的脖子
[17:46] I’m the one who oughtta be sore. 应该生气的是我
[17:51] That Lilly white skin. 那白皙的皮肤
[17:53] bet it’s even lighter where the sun don’t shine. 不在阳光下定很白里透红
[18:02] What that must be like. 一定很不滑不溜手
[18:14] Lilly white skin? 白皙的皮肤?
[18:16] Clyde’s lady friend was as fair as you. 佳德的女朋友跟你一样白皙
[18:20] So maybe after the game 或许球赛后佳德打算扭断你脖子
[18:21] Clyde came looking to break your neck and you broke his head first? 结果给你砸碎头颅
[18:24] If that was so, I would’ve killed him on the choo-choo. 是那样的话,我在火车上杀他的
[18:27] An hour after the game I was on a train to New York. 比赛结束后我坐火车去纽约
[18:30] – Can you prove that? – I’ll let you do that. 你能证明吗? 我让你们去证明
[18:34] So who was the white girl? 那白人女孩是谁?
[18:36] Some dame on the arm of this wise guy, Eddie Mason. 万艾迪的女朋友
[18:42] Heard Eddie call her Legs. 我听到艾迪叫她“美腿”
[18:44] So maybe Eddie knew about Legs and Clyde, got a hold of that bat. 或许艾迪知道“美腿”跟佳德的事 拿起球棒……
[18:49] And hit a home run of his own. 打出自己的全垒打
[18:57] Leonard? 连诺……
[18:59] What are you doing here? 你为何在这里?
[19:01] I got locked out. 我进不了家
[19:03] Your mother told me she was going on morning shift. 你妈说她今早值早班
[19:05] She did. I think maybe that she’s at Ronnie’s house. 是的,她可能在郎尼的家
[19:09] – Who’s Ronnie? – Dude that’s been staying over. 谁是朗尼? 那个在我家过夜的人
[19:17] Thought your sister was seeing some guy named Benjamin? 还以为你妹妹跟叫班哲的人拍拖
[19:20] Well, that’s the problem. You never know. 那正是问题,你怎么也猜不到
[19:22] Woman’s 45, acts all 15. 45岁的女人竟像一个15岁的少女
[19:24] I ran a check on Eddie Mason, long sheet. Bad guy. 我查过万艾迪 有很多案底,一个大坏蛋
[19:28] – Still alive? – Nope. 他仍在生吗?
[19:30] Dead doer. That never does it for me. 不 凶手死了,真不爽
[19:33] Well you should think about that next time you go reaching for a 60 year old case. 下次调查有60年历史的悬案时谨记这点了
[19:36] Eddie was charged with bank embezzlement 佳德遇害后一星期
[19:37] a week after Clyde was killed. 艾迪被控盗用银行款项
[19:39] So he was out and about on the night of the murder? 案发当晚他有机会下手
[19:41] Figure out who his lady was? 查到他的女朋友是谁吗?
[19:42] Seems that Eddie had a thing for show girls. 艾迪对表演女郎特别钟情
[19:45] Then he’s not such a bad guy after all. 或许他也不太坏
[19:46] Eddie prefered more legitimate dance. 艾迪喜欢跳舞
[19:49] He was a regular at Papa Belle’s review. 他常到贝尔爸爸舞蹈团
[19:51] Home to old-school Philly’s version of the Rockettes. 那等于费城的旧踢踏舞蹈团
[19:53] So maybe Legs was one of them? 或许“美腿”是舞蹈员
[19:56] Lil’s got Joe Crumbly looking through old publicity shots from Papa Belle’s. 丽妮正让祖儿看舞蹈团的照片
[20:02] – Hey, Leonard. – What? 连诺
[20:04] Wanna show you something. See that guy back there? 什么事? 我想给你看些东西 看到那家伙吗?
[20:09] Yeah. He’s old looking. 看到,他很老
[20:13] – He knew Clyde Taylor. – He did? 他认识泰佳德 是吗?
[20:16] – They were best friends. – Wow. 他们是好朋友
[20:20] Me and Clyde were tight. 我和佳德很要好
[20:22] But I guess if he was drawn to a white girl, 若他迷上白人女子
[20:25] he’d keep mum about it. 一定不会告诉我
[20:27] But you do remember a white girl hanging around? 但你记得曾有白人女人常出没?
[20:29] At practice, a time or two. 练球时见过一、两次
[20:31] But none of these gals ring a bell. 但都不是这些女子
[20:35] My box of doodads are good for nothing, huh? 我那盒东西没有好东西?
[20:38] Ah, this is something. 这个很棒
[20:40] One of my most prized possessions. 我最珍贵的收藏之一
[20:42] Not too hard to tell which one’s me. 很容易看到哪个是我
[20:46] Nice. / Nice? Miss doesn’t know who I’m standing along side. 不错 不错? 她不晓得我身边的人是谁
[20:53] That’s you, Clyde, Jackie Robinson, Josh Gibson and Satchel Paige. 那是你、佳德 罗宾逊、杰逊和佩治
[21:01] Puny me and four giants of baseball. 我和四个伟大棒球员
[21:04] So, what’s the deal with ball players and tobacco? 球员跟烟草有什么关系?
[21:08] Every one of you guys except Clyde has a big wad of gunk in your mouth. 除了佳德,所有人都咬着烟草
[21:12] Clyde likes Bazooka Joe, 佳德喜欢火箭炮乔
[21:14] but most players did enjoy dipping. 但大多球员则喜欢咬烟草
[21:18] Clyde had a tobacco stain on his uniform. 佳德的球衣上有烟草迹
[21:20] Kinda odd if he didn’t chew. 若他不咬烟草,那就奇怪了
[21:23] Let’s dig out that uniform, 快找出那球衣,化验烟草迹
[21:24] run the stain and then do a DNA dragnet on all of our old-timers. 再化验所有球员的基因
[21:28] Boss, found three ladies still in the area that worked at Papa Belle’s. 头子,找到三个 曾替舞蹈团工作仍在生的女士
[21:33] Their old publicity shots. 这些是她们的旧照片
[21:37] Could one of these be her? 其中一个是她吗?
[21:40] Jeepers! Surprised I remember so well. 天啊,想不到我记得这么清楚
[21:44] That’s Legs. 那就是“美腿”
[21:46] Her name’s Esther Davis. Lives on the Main Line. 戴爱诗,住在主线区
[21:49] – Say, hey young fella. – Hey. 小子,你好 你好
[22:03] Ginger Rogers, that’s who I wanted to be. 珍妮罗杰斯 我梦想能成为她
[22:07] I was 19, new in town. 当时我19岁,初来报到
[22:10] Papa Belle’s was the place to be. 贝尔爸爸舞蹈团是理想的落脚地
[22:12] And that’s where you met Eddie Mason? 你在那里结识到万艾迪?
[22:14] After the show, 表演后他叫我到他的桌子共膳
[22:15] he asked me to dine at his table.
[22:18] And how’d you meet Clyde? 你怎么认识佳德?
[22:19] Eddie and his cronies wanted to swing by the ball field, watch some practice. 艾迪和朋友常到球场打球 看球员练习
[22:23] While they were yackety-yakking, I went to find some shade. 他们打球时,我去阴凉处乘凉
[22:27] – And there he was? – By a drinking fountain. 所以你碰到他? 在喝水器旁
[22:31] This gorgeous man trying to cool off. 这漂亮的男子想凉快一下
[22:34] We hardly said boo to one another but must have stood there a good 5 minutes. 我们连打招呼也没有 呆站了约5分钟
[22:40] It was storybook, it really was. 那就像童话故事一样
[22:43] Yeah, but now you had two big problems. / Yes. 对,但你们有两个问题 是
[22:46] One, what to do about Eddie. 第一,怎么面对艾迪
[22:48] And two, falling in love when it was still 1945. 第二,在1945年跟黑人谈恋爱
[22:52] Did Eddie know about you and Clyde? 艾迪知道你跟佳德的事吗?
[22:55] Even if he did he didn’t kill him. 就算他知道,他也没有杀佳德
[22:58] Eddie was in Miami Beach that weekend, scheming away. 那周末艾迪在迈阿密工作
[23:01] So, him being gone, 他不在,佳德遇害当天你一定跟他在一起
[23:03] you must’ve been with Clyde that last day?
[23:05] I went to the game and met him afterwards at the water fountain. 我去了看球赛,之后跟他见面
[23:10] Like always. 一如既往,在喷泉旁 感觉如何?
[23:15] Feels like every other game when your name is Satchel Paige. 当你是佩治,就没有什么特别了
[23:24] Clyde, what is it? What’s wrong? 佳德,怎么了?
[23:25] – Dandridge knows about us. – Oh, no. 邓知道我们的事
[23:27] Says I have to play for him forever, always, 不好了 他说我要永远替他打球
[23:31] or he’s gonna tell about us. 不然他就揭发我们
[23:32] But if you do play for him, he’ll keep his mouth shut. 若你替他打球,他就保守秘密?
[23:35] But then I have to give up any chance of ever playing in the majors. 但我就要放弃晋身大联盟了
[23:38] – So? – So? – 那又如何? – 又如何?
[23:40] Why is that so important? 为何大联盟这么重要?
[23:42] Because, if a colored ball player can show he’s as good as a white player in the most American game there is. 若黑人球员在美国赛事中 证明他跟白人一样棒
[23:48] People with skin like mine won’t be up at night praying he could scratch the color away 那黑人孩子就不会祈求肤色不同
[23:51] so he can be normal. 以便做一个正常人
[23:53] Honey, the world you’re dreaming of is a long, long way off from now. 甜心,你梦想的世界仍很遥远
[23:57] Gotta start somewhere. 人总要努力实现梦想
[23:59] Clyde, don’t try to be a pioneer. 别尝试做先驱
[24:02] It’s best to just keep your head down. 还是保持低调把
[24:05] Maybe the answer is for you to lift your head up. 或许是你应该面对现实
[24:09] Hey, man of the hour, the world is waiting for you. 大红人,大家都在等你
[24:15] Oh, Clyde. 佳德
[24:17] Dad, look, there he is. 爸爸,看,他在这里
[24:24] Go out front, baby. 宝贝,从前面离开
[24:31] So Troy and his father were still there, 开记招时蔡尔和他爸爸仍在?
[24:33] during the press conference? / Yes. 是的
[24:35] Did they say anything else? Make any threat on Clyde? 他们可有威胁佳德?
[24:38] No. The father never spoke, 没有,那父亲一句话都没说
[24:41] just stood there so menacingly. 只是很凶地站在那里
[24:44] I think that was more frightening than had he said something. 那比他说话更可怕
[25:00] If you weren’t such a looker, 若你没有这么漂亮
[25:02] I’d be losing my patience right about now. 我现在一定失去耐性
[25:04] If you didn’t lie about your dad, we wouldn’t be here. 若你没就你爸爸的事说谎 我们也不用在这里
[25:06] I never lied. What’d you do with the Spaniard? 我从没有说谎,那西班牙人呢?
[25:09] Detective Jeffries, Troy. 我是谢探员,蔡尔
[25:11] Heard some flattering things about you. 我听到一些恭维你的话
[25:13] The way I see it, you’ve been a good boy and a bad boy. 依我看,你是好孩子兼坏孩子
[25:16] Good because you told me about Clyde teaching civlity 好是你说佳德教你礼貌
[25:18] and how your bratty butt ran off to tell daddy. 及你怎么跑去跟爸爸投诉
[25:20] But bad because you left out the part where you and daddy doubled back for Clyde. 坏的是你没有提你和爸爸 一起去找佳德晦气
[25:29] OK, we doubled back. 好,我们是去了找佳德
[25:32] Keep going. 继续说
[25:35] When I told him about the autograph deal, 我告诉他我拿签名的事
[25:37] that was the last straw. 那是一个后着,说他不容许这样
[25:39] He said he wouldn’t let that stand.
[25:51] Nice bat. 好球棒
[25:54] Not real fair, sneakin’ up on a man. 偷偷接近别人很不光明磊落
[25:57] My son told me what you did. 我儿子告诉我你做了什么
[26:01] I’m here to tell you I’m embarassed. 我是来跟你说我很不好意思
[26:09] – He’s a kid. – I’m talking about me. – 他只是一个孩子 – 我是指我自己
[26:12] The names I used on you, during the game. / Oh. 我在球赛期间辱骂你
[26:19] Your first at bat, I could tell you were special. 看到你第一下击球就知你很特别
[26:22] Second at bat, I could tell you were the best hitter I’d ever faced. 第二下就知道你是我见过最出色的击球手
[26:27] After that I threw you the hardest ball I’d ever thrown. 然后我给你投最难接的球
[26:31] You cleaned my clock. 你击中了
[26:33] Don’t feel good, but now I know. 我不开心,但现在我明白了
[26:48] – Thank you. – Daddy, come on. Can we go yet? 谢谢 爸爸,我们能走了吗?
[26:52] Troy, come here. 蔡尔,过来
[26:57] I want you to say you’re sorry to Mr. Taylor. / No. 我要你跟泰先生道歉 不要
[27:01] Get that tobacco out of your mouth. 快咬掉那烟草
[27:04] But daddy, you saw the jig had his mitts on that white lady. 爸爸,你也看到他拥抱白人女子
[27:10] Don’t judge a book by its cover. Ya understand? 别以貌取人,明白吗?
[27:15] So I said sorry. Had to. 于是我迫不得已地向他道歉
[27:18] That was real tobacco in your mouth? 你口里的是真烟草?
[27:20] Used to do whatever my dad did. 我经常模仿爸爸
[27:23] That might explain the stain on Clyde’s jersey. 那说明佳德球衣上为何有烟草迹
[27:25] DNA won’t help if the tobacco was Troy’s. 若烟草是蔡尔吐出来的 基因也帮不上忙
[27:28] Now can we call this meeting, please? 你们审问完了吗?
[27:30] Yeah, OK Troy. 好吧,蔡尔
[27:32] At least your dad taught you a lesson. 至少令尊给了你一个教训
[27:34] Not really. I’m still not real big on spooks. 不尽然,我对黑人仍没好感
[27:37] So don’t judge a book by its cover didn’t even dent your knuckle head? 你还没学会不要以貌取人的道理
[27:40] That part was about the girl so that got through just fine. 指的是那女的,我没有异议
[27:43] How was that about the girl? 跟那女生有何关系?
[27:45] Well Dad recognized the lady. 爸爸认得她
[27:46] She’s from the same town down south where he grew up. 她是爸爸在南部的同乡
[27:49] What are you getting at, Troy? 你想说什么?
[27:50] The white lady. 那白人女子其实不是白人
[27:52] She wasn’t really white. She was black. 她是黑人来的
[28:07] Does your husband know, Esther? 爱诗,你丈夫知道吗?
[28:08] – Know what? – You’re black. 知道什么? 你是黑人
[28:16] – No. He doesn’t. – But Clyde did. 不,他不知道 但佳德知道
[28:19] Yes, he was the only one. 是,只有他知道
[28:21] Is that why he had to die? 所以他要死?
[28:23] What do you mean? 此话何解?
[28:25] Your secret was so important to you. 这秘密对你很重要
[28:27] You have a whole lifetime as a white woman that tells just how important. 装作白人女子令你明白那有多重要
[28:36] I came here from Macon , Georgia. 我来自乔治亚洲
[28:40] I had two sisters, Dorothy and Ruby, we were dirt poor. 有两个姐妹桃莉和露比我们穷得很
[28:43] – How did you end up here? – We were living in Squalor. 你怎会来到这里? 我们生活穷困
[28:47] Auntie said I had the lightest skin, 婶婶说我的肤色最浅
[28:50] I could make a real living like a white person. 我能装成白人那样生活
[28:53] And then once here 来到后你成功掩人耳目加入舞蹈团
[28:55] you were able to pass and got on at Papa Belle’s.
[28:57] I had some dreams of my own. 我也有梦想
[28:59] But maybe Clyde asked you to live colored. 但佳德叫你表露黑人身份
[29:02] Was going to out you. 会害你失去一切
[29:04] You did ask him to keep his head down. 你叫他保持低调
[29:07] And Clyde thought the answer was for you to lift your head up. 佳德觉得你应该面对现实
[29:10] But you wanted your dream so you stopped him from living his. 你想实现梦想于是阻止他实现他的
[29:13] No. But I could see the only way for us 不,我们能各取所需的方法
[29:18] to both get what we wanted was to go out seperate ways. 就是分道扬镳
[29:21] That’s not what you said before. 但早前你不是这么说的
[29:24] You wanted Clyde to forget about the majors. 你要佳德忘掉大联盟
[29:27] But then someone changed my mind. 后来有人令我改变主意
[29:31] Esther. 爱诗
[29:32] Who’s there? 是谁?
[29:34] It’s me, Crumbs. Were you crying? 是我,小克 你为何哭了?
[29:39] I’m just scared for Clyde. 我替佳德担心
[29:41] He’s butting head with Dandridge and he might get hurt. 他要跟邓冲突,他可能会受伤
[29:44] Yeah. Yeah, I’m scared too. But because you know, 是,我也担心这个
[29:50] I think Clyde might hurt himself. 但我觉得佳德已伤害自己了
[29:52] What do you mean? 什么意思?
[29:55] He told me about Dandridge. 他跟我说了邓的事
[29:58] And about how the majors are no longer even a dream. 他说大联盟不再是他的梦想
[30:02] – Clyde said that? – Yeah, just now. 佳德这么说?
[30:05] Cause he’s chosen you. – Oh. – Yeah. 现在是的,因为他选择了你
[30:10] – You seem pretty happy about it. – Yes. I should go. 你看来很高兴 是的 我要走了
[30:16] – Esther, wait! – Ow! / Sorry. 等等 对不起
[30:18] It’s just, I’ve never seen him so down. 我从没见过他这么沮丧
[30:23] – I sure wish you’d think about that. – Think about it? 我希望你好好想一下 想什么?
[30:27] – Look, just scram OK? – What? 你走吧
[30:28] Just go. Take your good foot outta here. – 什么? – 快离开他 快离开这地方
[30:31] Go to some dance hall in New York 到纽约的舞厅表演
[30:32] or somewhere. That’s for you. Give Clyde his chance. 那是你的梦想 让佳德实现他的
[30:37] No. It’s complicated what’s going on between us. 不,我们之间的事很复杂
[30:40] It’s not something you’d understand. 你不会明白的
[30:41] – You think I’m stupid? – No. – 你觉得我很笨吗? – 不
[30:43] Sweetheart, I know a hell of a lot more about one thing 甜心,我比你认识的人知道更多
[30:46] than anybody you could round up.
[30:48] I know that if you leave Clyde alone, 你离开佳德,邓就无法威胁他
[30:49] Dandridge won’t have anything to hold over him.
[30:52] He’ll be free 他能轻易跟贝比鲁斯交换位置
[30:53] to swap places with Babe Ruth and be the best player alive. 当上史上最伟大的球员
[30:56] That’s a fact. 那是一个事实
[31:00] But only if you leave. 但你要离开
[31:02] Then why doesn’t Clyde tell me this? 为何佳德不亲口跟我说?
[31:05] Oh, come on, he’s a prince. 他人很好
[31:07] He’d never tell you to your face. 不忍心当面告诉你
[31:10] Please, I’m begging you. Leave us alone. 我求你离开我们
[31:23] So Crumbs knew all about the two of you? 小克知道你们的事
[31:28] Clyde made sure of that early on. 佳德一早便告诉他
[31:30] Told me I had to pass muster with the greatest club-house manager in baseball 说我要通过棒球界 最伟大球会经理的检阅
[31:34] or I was out. 不然我就要离开
[31:45] Okey, dokey, next, who was the first African-American to play in the major leagues? 好,下一题 谁是首个参加大联盟赛事的 美籍黑人球员?
[31:51] Jackie Robinson. 罗宾逊
[31:53] Wrong, Fleet Walker. 错,是华卡
[31:55] He played back in 1884. 他于1884年出赛
[31:59] DNA came in Joe. 祖儿,基因化验有结果了
[32:01] We thought you might be wondering. 你或许很想知道结果
[32:04] You’re sweating. 你在冒汗啊
[32:09] Crumbs, tell another one about Clyde. 小克,再说佳德的事
[32:13] Sorry kiddo, don’t know if I have another. 对不起,我没有什么好说了
[32:16] I heard Clyde had a special bat he liked to use. 听说佳德有一根很特别的球棒
[32:19] I used to hold it for him. 我从前常替他拿着
[32:20] You know, he use it on the day he was killed? 不,遇害当天他就用那球棒?
[32:23] The one he hit the home run with. 用来打出全垒打
[32:26] So, tell us about that one, Crumbs. 小克,告诉我们
[32:29] What d’you say, huh? 好吗?
[32:35] One day, Clyde handed me a bat 有天佳德给我一根球棒
[32:39] and told me to always have it on hand. 叫我时刻都要带着
[32:42] Said he only used this bat when he really needed it. 说他有需要时才会用上
[32:46] Like when terrible pressure comes creeping up your neck. 如面对重大压力时
[32:49] What made that bat so special? 那球棒有什么特别?
[32:53] Said, because he hit more grounders with it 他说用那个击中最多滚地球
[32:57] than any other bat he ever used.
[32:59] Grounders? But those are lame. 滚地球?那很不济
[33:02] Even so, his last time up, 即使在最后的赛事
[33:04] that’s the bat he wanted to use. 他亦很想用那根球棒
[33:06] This old pressure was creeping up, huh? 他感到很大压力?
[33:09] Any man would’ve been shaking in his shoes. 任何人都会双脚发抖
[33:13] And so you gave him the bat. 于是你给他那根球棒?
[33:17] And he told me he was gonna hit a grounder, 他说要用来击中滚地球
[33:19] just for me. 为了我
[33:20] So, there he was, 他摆好姿势
[33:24] looking at the fastest fastest ball you ever did see. 盯着那个极快的快球冲来
[33:30] And crack! 怦
[33:33] It was the home run of home runs. 那是极著名的全垒打
[33:37] And that grounder he was talking about? 他说的那个滚地球呢?
[33:39] That’s what I asked. 我也这么问他
[33:41] He said, 他说:你终有一天就会学懂
[33:42] you’ll learn Crumbs. Someday, you’ll learn.
[33:47] So, if a homer and a grounder means the same thing to you, 若全垒打和滚地球是同一回事
[33:52] your nerves won’t get to you. 那就绝不会感到压力
[33:55] So we’d like to see that bat. 我很想见识一下那球棒
[34:04] Won’t be needing this no more. 我不再需要这个了
[34:22] Wow.
[34:23] Missing since the night Clyde died. 泰佳德去世当晚便不见了
[34:25] Yeah, we’ve been looking for that. 我们一直在找这个
[34:27] Can I hold it? 能否让我拿着?
[34:28] I’d better give it to your uncle. 还是给你叔叔好了
[34:30] Come on Leonard, let’s take a look at this. 来,连诺,看看这个
[34:35] Hey, thank Joe for the nice time. 谢谢祖儿陪你这么久
[34:39] – Thanks, Crumbs. – When you get older Leonard, 谢谢,小克 连诺,你长大后
[34:42] do me one thing, would ya? 替我做一件事,行吗?
[34:46] Don’t remember what that bat did to Clyde. 别记住那球棒对佳德做了什么事
[34:51] Remembr what Clyde did with that bat. 记住佳德用那球棒做了什么就行
[34:59] Wanna sit? 要坐下吗?
[35:18] There he is! 原来你在这里
[35:21] Crumbs. 小克
[35:22] Mr. Major Leagues, here we come. 大联盟先生来了
[35:27] You can forget about that one. 你可以忘记那件事了
[35:29] Never gonna happen with Esther around. 有爱诗在,我不会晋身大联盟
[35:31] Oh, yeah, that’s the thing. I fixed it. 对,那件事,我办妥了
[35:37] What d’ya mean? 什么意思?
[35:38] Esther. Yeah, she’s, she’s gonna go away. / What? 爱诗,她会离开
[35:42] I know it’s gonna hurt up front, but yeah, it’s for the better. 什么? 我知道你一开始会很伤心 但这样对大家都好
[35:46] – Got her packing. – Packing? 我叫她离开 离开?
[35:51] – Who do you think you are? – What? 你以为你是谁?
[35:52] Telling Esther to break it off with me? – 什么? – 叫爱诗跟我分手?
[35:55] Can’t believe you did this to me. 想不到你竟然这样对我
[35:57] No, I was trying to help you. 不,我只想帮你,你会明白的
[35:59] You’ll see.
[36:05] Clyde! Your bat! 佳德,你的球棒
[36:08] Keep it. Forever. 你留着吧,永远
[36:10] But this bat’s gonna be in the Hall of Fame one day. 有一天这球棒会登入名人堂
[36:13] It’s only a game. 这只是比赛
[36:15] Hit a ball and run around bags. Fun. But for kids. 击中球然后跑垒,很好玩 但这是小孩的玩意
[36:19] A man has a life to live. 男人应该有别的生活
[36:22] Stupid broad. 笨蛋
[36:26] What did you say? 你说什么?
[36:29] That’s what always stops the great ones. 爱情总让伟人得到成功
[36:31] – Don’t let her stop you. – She’s in my soul. 别让她阻止你 她是我的至爱
[36:33] Oh, cripes! 天啊,女人罢了
[36:34] A floozy with a great pair of gams?
[36:37] Big deal!
[36:41] You’ve been my friend Crumbs. 你一直是我的朋友
[36:44] I’ll always remember that. 我会记住这一点
[36:47] But you make this game make your life so small. 但你让棒球占据了所有生命
[36:52] – Now I can’t even see you. – Oh, yeah? 你迷失自己了
[36:54] You got any idea what you’re thowing away? Huh? 知否你在断送什么?
[36:58] What some men would do to be in your shoes? 许多人想象你那样挥挥球棒
[37:01] To get just one swing?
[37:04] Hey! Are you listening? 你有在听吗?
[37:06] Hey, slow up! Clyde, stop! / No. 站住 – 佳德,停下 – 不
[37:10] OK, OK, say idiot, say something! 好吧,说说话
[37:15] Clyde! What about our future, huh? 我们的未来呢?
[37:18] My future? Stop the walking! 我的未来,站住
[37:21] You’re not going anywhere! 你哪里都不能去,我会阻止你
[37:23] Stop! Just stop! Clyde! 停下来……
[37:31] Oh God, oh God. 不要……
[37:36] No, Clyde! 不,佳德,别死
[37:38] Don’t go!
[37:43] Please don’t go, please. Please. 佳德,求你不要走,求求你
[37:57] * Gonna take a Sentimental Journey, *
[38:03] * Gonna set my heart at ease. *
[38:10] * Gonna make a Sentimental Journey, *
[38:16] * to renew old memories. *
[38:23] * I’ve got my bags, got my reservations, *
[38:29] * Spent each dime I could afford. *
[38:36] * Like a child in wild anticipation, *
[38:43] * I Long to hear that, “All aboard!” *
[38:49] * Seven… *
[38:52] * that’s the time we leave at seven. *
[38:58] * I’ll be waitin’ up for heaven, *
[39:05] * Countin’ every mile of railroad *
[39:11] * track, that takes me back. *
[39:15] * I never thought my heart could be so yearny. *
[39:22] * Why did I decide to roam? *
[39:28] * I gotta take that Sentimental Journey, *
[39:35] * Sentimental Journey home. *
[39:54] * I gotta take that Sentimental Journey, *
[40:00] * Sentimental Journey home. *
[40:08] * Sentimental Journey. *
铁证悬案

Post navigation

Previous Post: 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第3季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第3季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme