时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:52] | I’m a major loser, | 我真没用 |
[00:54] | screamed like a girl about 5 times. | 有五次左右像个小姑娘似的叫出来了 |
[00:56] | More like 10. | 十次差不多吧 |
[00:58] | But I totally dug the dirty stuff, | 但那些黄段子我都看懂了 |
[01:00] | does that help my manhood? | 有没有给我加分 |
[01:02] | I don’t know, it just makes you perv. | 说不好 更像个色鬼 |
[01:06] | Hey guys, wait up. | 大伙儿 等等我 |
[01:07] | It’s not cool to ditch the wheelchair girl. | 别撇下坐轮椅的女孩 |
[01:11] | Oh my God, Vick, I’m so sorry. | 薇可 真抱歉 |
[01:14] | In case you haven’t noticed, this thing doesn’t have turbo on it. | 你们没注意这轮椅上没按涡轮机吗 |
[01:16] | We were gonna wait. | 我们想等你来着 |
[01:18] | So, anybody want to go grab a beer or something? | 有人想去买瓶啤酒喝吗 |
[01:22] | I can’t, I gotta work tommorrow. | 我不行 明天还要工作 |
[01:23] | Craig, don’t be a jerk. | 克雷格 别矫情 |
[01:25] | How does having a job make me a jerk? | 我有工作怎么就矫情了 |
[01:26] | Hey, Vick! | 薇可 |
[01:28] | Pop, you didn’t have to pick me up. | 老爸 你不用来接我的 |
[01:31] | Well, here I am anyway. | 反正我都来了 |
[01:33] | How are you, sir? | 你好 先生 |
[01:34] | It’s good to see you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[01:35] | Sorry to break up the party, | 抱歉要拆散你们了 |
[01:37] | I just want to get my girl home safe. | 我只想把我的乖女儿安全带回家 |
[01:39] | Well, I guess I’ll catch you later, guys. | 那我们回见了 |
[01:41] | Love you, Vick. | 回见 薇可 |
[01:46] | Hey, thanks for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[01:48] | Thanks for asking. | 谢谢你找我来 |
[01:52] | It was really great to see everybody. | 能见到大家真好 |
[02:03] | The only reason that I came was because Vicky asked me to. | 我来只是因为薇可要我来 |
[02:06] | It’s never going to be the way it was. You understand? | 永远不会像以前一样了 你懂吗 |
[02:10] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们走吧 |
[03:02] | 78年10月 安格斯·比斯特朗 | |
[03:12] | What if I started a regular pokayer game? You interested? | 我定期开牌局怎么样 你会来吗 |
[03:15] | Maybe. Yeah. | 或许吧 行啊 |
[03:17] | Geez, don’t do me any favors. | 别整得像可怜我似的 |
[03:20] | Something wrong with the way I play cards? | 我打有什么不好的吗 |
[03:22] | You get a little heated up is all, | 就是牌局不顺的时候 |
[03:24] | when things don’t go your way. | 你会有点冲 |
[03:25] | Yeah? Forget the whole thing. | 是吗 算了吧 |
[03:27] | Hey Jo, do you play cards? | 乔 你打牌吗 |
[03:29] | Sure. I’m a Texas holdum girl. | 当然了 我德州扑克打得可好了 |
[03:31] | There you go. | 这不有人陪你了吗 |
[03:36] | It’s for the best, trust me. | 这样比较好 相信我 |
[03:40] | Who’s Lil talking to? | 阿莉跟谁说话呢 |
[03:41] | Woman who’s son was killed back in ’78, | 她儿子78年被人杀了 |
[03:43] | supposedly a copycat murder off the movie Halloween. | 据推测是模仿电影《万圣节》的凶杀案 |
[03:47] | I’m moving | 我要搬家了 |
[03:49] | and I found this when I was boxing up Angus’s things. | 给安格斯的东西打包时找到了这个 |
[03:53] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[03:54] | It’s a letter to Angus from his friend Vicky, | 是安格斯的朋友薇可写给他的信 |
[03:56] | written the day he died. | 他死的那天写的 |
[03:59] | ‘You say you want to marry me | “你说你想娶我 |
[04:01] | but you don’t know what that means.’ | 但你并不知道那其中的涵义” |
[04:03] | Angus was over the moon for Vicky, | 安格斯对薇可十分倾心 |
[04:05] | but I never knew he’d proposed. | 但我并不知道他求婚了 |
[04:06] | She’s asking for more time. | 她要点时间考虑 |
[04:09] | ‘Don’t tell anybody, it’s too dangerous for you.’ | “别告诉别人 对你太危险” |
[04:12] | Angus and Vicky were in a terrible accident, | 安格斯和薇可出了一起可怕的事故 |
[04:15] | 6 months before he died. | 那是他死前六个月的事 |
[04:17] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[04:18] | Angus was driving too fast. | 安格斯超速驾驶 |
[04:20] | He was lucky but Vicky, | 他所幸安然无恙 但是薇可 |
[04:23] | she was paralized. | 她瘫痪了 |
[04:25] | And people blamed Angus. | 大家都责备安格斯 |
[04:27] | You think he was killed | 你认为他被杀 |
[04:28] | because someone found out about this proposal? | 是因为有人得知求婚的事吗 |
[04:30] | Yes, I do. | 没错 |
[04:32] | The man they arrested back then, it just never felt right to me. | 他们当时逮捕的人 我一直觉得不对劲 |
[04:37] | I’m afraid that’s not much to go on, Mrs. Bistrong. | 恐怕我们无从入手 比斯特朗太太 |
[04:40] | You would have liked Angus, detective, | 你会喜欢安格斯的 探员 |
[04:42] | he would have made you smile. | 他会逗你笑的 |
[04:43] | I’m sure you’re right. | 这我相信 |
[04:45] | I’m moving from the house | 我要搬家了 |
[04:47] | where I raised that little boy on my own. | 搬出我独自一人养大我儿子的房子 |
[04:49] | All I want is to leave his spirit with some kind of peace. | 我只想让他的灵魂得以安息 |
[04:53] | It’s where good karma comes from, you know. | 这是结善缘 |
[04:56] | Acts of kindness. | 善有善报 |
[04:59] | I don’t really go in for that kind of thing. | 我不太信这些事 |
[05:04] | Do you go in for finding the truth? | 那你追寻真相吗 |
[05:43] | All signs pointed to Eddie Foster, | 一切证据都指向埃迪·福斯特 |
[05:45] | the nut job who dressed like the killer from Halloween. | 他是个穿成《万圣节》里的杀手的疯子 |
[05:47] | Stabs a girl in Grey’s Ferry the night before. | 前一天晚上在格雷津酒馆刺死了一个女孩 |
[05:51] | I remember the press loved this story. | 我记得媒体当时大肆报道呢 |
[05:52] | And Angus was found in the same area as the first victim, | 安格斯跟第一个死者是在同一区域被发现的 |
[05:56] | less than 24 hours later. | 前后相隔不到24小时 |
[05:57] | Fibers from Foster’s trunk | 福斯特车行李箱里找到的纤维 |
[05:59] | matched the ones found on the girl. | 跟女孩身上的织物匹配 |
[06:01] | No fibers were recovered on Angus. | 但没找到安格斯的 |
[06:03] | – That’s something. – Not much. | -这是点线索 -并不多 |
[06:06] | Come on, I got karma on the line here. | 帮帮忙 我还得靠这案子结善缘呢 |
[06:09] | Foster’s not going to be very helpful, | 福斯特没什么可查的 |
[06:11] | he killed himself a week before his trial. | 开庭前一周自杀了 |
[06:13] | Autopsy says Angus’s body | 安格斯的尸检报告上写道 |
[06:14] | was moved post mortem to the movie theater. | 他是死后被人搬到电影院的 |
[06:17] | We’ll run his clothes again, | 我们再查查他的衣服 |
[06:19] | see if the new scan picks up trace fibers. | 看看还能不能找到点纤维 |
[06:21] | They talked to the friends Angus was with that night, | 他们跟当晚与安格斯在一起的几个朋友谈过 |
[06:23] | trying to retrace his steps. | 想追溯他的行踪 |
[06:24] | The car accident’s probably the reason he was killed. | 他可能是因为那起车祸被杀的 |
[06:27] | That was 6 months before he died. | 那是他死前六个月前的事 |
[06:28] | Believe me, it’s motive enough. | 相信我 这个动机足够了 |
[06:30] | Well for now let’s focus on the secret proposal. | 我们先专心查秘密求婚的事吧 |
[06:33] | A tight group of friends like that, | 那群朋友那么要好 |
[06:35] | hard to keep anything secret. | 肯定瞒不住事 |
[06:37] | Well, we’ll follow the grapevine, start at the roots. | 顺藤摸瓜 从头查起 |
[06:39] | Vicky, the girl from the accident. | 先查那个出车祸的女孩薇可 |
[06:55] | You have small children? | 你有孩子吗 |
[06:58] | Well, not of our own, that wasn’t in the cards. | 不是我们自己生的 我生不了孩子 |
[07:01] | I’m a kindergarten teacher. | 我是幼儿园老师 |
[07:03] | The kids go nuts for her. | 孩子们都很爱她 |
[07:04] | And I love the kids. | 我喜欢孩子们 |
[07:06] | The pain in the ass parents, I can do without. | 真希望那些讨厌的家长能消失 |
[07:09] | But you wanted to talk about Angus. | 你们是来谈安格斯的事的 |
[07:12] | Yeah, we’re taking another look at the case. | 对 我们要重查此案 |
[07:13] | After all this time? | 都过这么久了 |
[07:15] | Did something new come up? | 出现新证据了吗 |
[07:16] | It looks like it, yeah. | 似乎是有 |
[07:17] | Vicky, we heard Angus proposed to you, | 薇可 我们听说安格斯向你求婚了 |
[07:19] | right before he died. | 就在他死前 |
[07:21] | How did you know about that? | 你们怎么知道的 |
[07:22] | His mom found your letter. | 他妈妈找到了你的信 |
[07:25] | You seemed very worried for Angus. | 你好像很为安格斯担心 |
[07:27] | Didn’t want him telling anybody. | 不想让他告诉别人 |
[07:30] | Well, after the accident, | 车祸之后 |
[07:32] | our friends couldn’t forgive him for what happened, they were… | 我们的朋友为此不肯原谅他 他们… |
[07:36] | brutal. | 很残忍 |
[07:37] | Who rode him the hardest? | 谁对他最狠 |
[07:40] | – Craig. – Why? | -克雷格 -为什么 |
[07:42] | He was my boyfriend before the accident. | 车祸前他是我的男友 |
[07:45] | Needed to blame somebody for what happened. | 他得找个人责备 |
[07:47] | We heard Angus was driving pretty fast. | 我们听说安格斯超速了 |
[07:49] | Yeah, and you’ve never done that? | 对 你就没超过速吗 |
[07:51] | Vick, they’re just trying to help. | 薇可 他们只是想帮忙 |
[07:53] | Yeah, I know, I know. | 说得对 我知道 |
[07:56] | It was an accident, detective. | 那只是意外 探员 |
[07:59] | And Craig saw it all go down. | 而克雷格目睹了全过程 |
[08:03] | We should rent a house together this summer. | 我们今年夏天该一起租栋房子 |
[08:05] | And we don’t have school. | 我们不用上学 |
[08:06] | Get a totally decent place. | 去租个好房子 |
[08:07] | Yeah, and we can all go in on a big color TV, get Atari. | 我们还可以一起凑钱买台大彩电和游戏机 |
[08:11] | What are you, 12? | 你没长大啊 |
[08:13] | What are you, 40? | 你早衰啊 |
[08:15] | I could dig living with chicks, | 我会喜欢跟女孩一起住的 |
[08:17] | always someone around to do the housework, right? | 总会有人给我做家务 |
[08:21] | You know, it’s a little cold for the bike. | 坐摩托有点冷了 |
[08:23] | Can I go with you? | 我能坐你的车吗 |
[08:26] | Yeah, sure. | 没问题 |
[08:27] | You’re gonna pick Angus’s beater | 你要选安格斯的旧车 |
[08:29] | over this beautiful ride? | 而不坐这么帅的座驾吗 |
[08:30] | Hey, ease up on my wheels, man. | 别那么贬低我的车 伙计 |
[08:32] | I’m not too cold. | 我不觉得冷 |
[08:34] | All right. | 好吧 |
[08:45] | This is not a beater, this is a classic. | 这不叫旧 这叫经典 |
[08:49] | Come on, let’s blow this taco stand. | 我们把马力开足 |
[08:51] | Show Craig what a beater can do. | 让克雷格见识一下旧车的能耐 |
[09:01] | You’re awsome, you know that? | 你知道吗 你真棒 |
[09:24] | Later, dude. | 回见 兄弟 |
[09:27] | Angus! | 安格斯 |
[09:41] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[09:43] | Hang on, we’ll get you out of there. | 撑住 我们会把你救出来的 |
[09:45] | It’s jammed tight! | 卡住了 |
[09:54] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[10:00] | I was looking to get Craig riled up. | 我当时想气气克雷格 |
[10:03] | Remind him that I had …options. | 让他知道 我不是非他不可 |
[10:07] | So, the way you figure it, | 那你觉得 |
[10:08] | the accident was…. part your fault. | 那起事故 也有你的责任吗 |
[10:12] | I was the one who egged him on. | 是我煽动他的 |
[10:15] | If I hadn’t…. | 要不是我… |
[10:17] | She found a way to forgive Angus | 她能原谅安格斯 |
[10:19] | but she’s never forgiven herself. | 却不能原谅她自己 |
[10:22] | Well, after that, everything changed. | 那之后 一切都变了 |
[10:25] | It was Life, Part 2. | 就像人生进入了下一章节 |
[10:28] | Your friends ever threaten Angus direct? | 你的朋友们直接威胁过安格斯吗 |
[10:31] | Craig did. A few times. | 克雷格有过几次 |
[10:34] | Told Angus to stay away from me or he’s regret it. | 让安格斯离我远点 否则就吃不了兜着走 |
[10:37] | Any chance Craig found out somehow about Angus proposing? | 克雷格有没有可能发现安格斯求婚的事 |
[10:43] | Angus had this fantasy that things would go back to normal. | 安格斯还一心幻想着事情会像从前一样 |
[10:46] | That Craig would be his best bud again. | 克雷格还会再成为他的死党 |
[10:50] | He might have reached out to Craig. | 他或许去找克雷格了 |
[10:53] | Ask for his support. | 求他支持他 |
[10:55] | It would have been a really bad move. | 那会得不偿失 |
[11:10] | I respect the hell out of police. | 我很敬佩你们警察 |
[11:12] | You guys do stellar work, | 你们功勋卓著 |
[11:14] | laying your ass on the line for us average Joe’s. | 为我们这些老百姓出生入死 |
[11:16] | Laying the butter pretty thick there, Craig. | 少拍马屁了 克雷格 |
[11:18] | I’m just speaking the truth. | 我这说的是真话 |
[11:20] | Why don’t we get back to Angus. | 我们还是谈安格斯吧 |
[11:21] | We heard you were pretty rough on your old pal. | 我们听说你对他挺粗暴 |
[11:23] | Hey, he brought it on himself. | 那是他自找的 |
[11:25] | Bad enough what he did, | 他的行为够差劲了 |
[11:26] | but then he wouldn’t take responsibility for it. | 还不肯为此承担责任 |
[11:28] | Meaning he blamed someone else? | 你是说他责怪别人了吗 |
[11:31] | Well for a while it was the car flipped too easy, | 有段日子说是车太容易翻了 |
[11:33] | you know, then the brakes were bad. | 然后又说刹车不好 |
[11:36] | Said he was gonna sue, | 还说他要告车厂 |
[11:38] | but nothing ever came of it, of course. | 当然后来就不了了之 |
[11:39] | You know Angus popped the question at Vicky | 你知道安格斯死的那天 |
[11:41] | the day he was killed? | 向薇可求婚了吗 |
[11:44] | No, I didn’t. | 不 我不知道 |
[11:46] | Where’d you go that night, after the movie? | 那天看完电影你去哪里了 |
[11:49] | Out with Donna, got some beers. | 跟唐娜一起去喝啤酒了 |
[11:51] | Crashed at her place. | 睡在她家了 |
[11:53] | Donna who we hear is in Europe, somewhere? | 我们听说唐娜现在在欧洲的什么地方 |
[11:55] | I had no idea Angus proposed, okay? | 我根本不知道安格斯求婚了 |
[11:58] | Thought you and Vicky were an item. | 你和薇可不是一对吗 |
[12:01] | Okay, I know how this sounds, | 好吧 我知道你们会怎么想 |
[12:03] | but after the accidents my feelings changed. | 但是车祸之后 我的心就变了 |
[12:06] | Changed how? | 怎么变了 |
[12:07] | I still cared about her. | 我还在乎她 |
[12:08] | She wasn’t exactly girlfriend material anymore. | 但她不是做女友的料了 |
[12:11] | Wow. That kind of loyalty must have | 你这份忠诚一定 |
[12:14] | really helped her through the hard times. | 助她渡过了难关 |
[12:16] | Give me a break here, I was a kid. | 行了 我当时还是个孩子 |
[12:18] | Besides everything had changed between us. | 再说 我们之间的一切都变了 |
[12:21] | All of us. | 我们都变了 |
[12:32] | I was just dropping something off I got for her, okay? | 我就是来给她送点我给她买的东西 |
[12:35] | Just go, Angus. | 走吧 安格斯 |
[12:38] | You gotta forgive me sometime, Craig. | 你总得原谅我啊 克雷格 |
[12:42] | You’re my best friend, man. | 你可是我的死党 伙计 |
[12:45] | I’m nothing to you anymore. | 别一厢情愿了 |
[12:48] | Let’s go in. See Vicky. | 我们进去看薇可吧 |
[12:57] | Hey, Vick. Couple of losers here to see you. | 薇可 我们几个来看你了 |
[13:05] | I’m not feeling so great today, guys. Sorry. | 抱歉 伙计们 我今天状态不太好 |
[13:08] | – That’s cool. – Oh, it’s totally understandable. | -没事 -完全可以理解 |
[13:11] | So we were thinking we could | 我们在考虑或许 |
[13:13] | throw a major bash when you get better. | 等你康复 给你办个派对 |
[13:14] | We’ll do it at my parent’s place, | 就在我爸妈家举办 |
[13:15] | get a band, have a dance floor, | 找个乐队 跳跳舞 |
[13:17] | make it decent. | 好好办一场 |
[13:18] | Yeah, do my classic Frozen Margarita, | 我会调制我拿手的霜冻玛格丽特 |
[13:20] | – get everybody wasted. – Guys. | -把大家都灌醉 -喂 |
[13:22] | Hey, obviously she doesn’t care about some party right now. | 她现在显然不在乎什么派对 |
[13:24] | Let her rest. | 让她休息吧 |
[13:25] | God I was, we were just trying to… | 天呐 我们只是… |
[13:27] | She’s not in the mood for that kind of stuff. | 她现在没心情去想那些事 |
[13:29] | Stop hollering at her. | 别跟她唠叨了 |
[13:29] | Hey, we really respect that you did, you know, | 我们很敬重你的英勇行为 |
[13:32] | but she’s our friend, okay? | 但她是我们的朋友 |
[13:38] | We’ll be back later, Vick. | 我们回头再来 薇可 |
[13:49] | So who was the guy hanging around Vicky’s room? | 薇可病房里的男人是谁 |
[13:52] | The fireman who pulled her out of the car, saved her life. | 是那个把她从车里救出来的消防队员 |
[13:54] | What was he doing there? | 他怎么在那里 |
[13:56] | He was always there. | 他一直在 |
[13:57] | So he fell for her? | 他爱上她了吗 |
[13:59] | I thought he was just basking in the hero glow at first but | 我一开始以为他只是享受做英雄的光辉 |
[14:03] | it turned out, yeah, he fell for her. | 结果他还真是爱上她了 |
[14:05] | Maybe he would of had something to say | 如果他发现安格斯求婚的事 |
[14:06] | if he found out Angus proposed. | 或许会有些想法 |
[14:09] | I’d put money on it. | 我敢打赌 |
[14:10] | So whatever happened to this guy? | 那他后来怎么样了 |
[14:14] | Vicky married him. That’s what. | 后来薇可就嫁给他了 |
[14:17] | The fireman’s her husband. | 那个消防员是她丈夫 |
[14:22] | Women love firemen. | 女人都爱消防员 |
[14:24] | It’s like a disease or something. | 像是流行病 |
[14:26] | Yeah. Give a lady a choice | 没错 你让一个女人 |
[14:27] | between a nice looking detective and a mutt fireman. | 在一个帅探员和蠢消防员之间选 |
[14:30] | They’ll go for the dog, every time. | 他们总会选消防员 屡试不爽 |
[14:32] | This fireman was a big hero. | 这个消防员是个大英雄 |
[14:34] | Pulled Vicky from the burning car. | 把薇可从着火的车里救出来 |
[14:36] | And neither of them mentioned it | 你们去找他们谈话的时候 |
[14:37] | – when you talked to her? – Nope. | -他们都没提到吗 -没有 |
[14:39] | The ex, Craig said the fireman was a real possessive type. | 前男友克雷格说 消防员占有欲挺强的 |
[14:41] | Might get really worked up about a proposal coming Vicky’s way. | 或许对别人向薇可求婚会很生气 |
[14:44] | If he knew about it. | 前提是他知道 |
[14:45] | The ex point at anyone else? | 那个前男友还提别人了吗 |
[14:47] | That Angus was looking in to that the car was faulty. | 还说安格斯在查车是不是有问题 |
[14:49] | Drives like a maniac, blames the car. | 开车像个疯子 还怪车 |
[14:52] | The accident report says he wasn’t driving more than 45. | 事故报告上写他时速不过45 |
[14:54] | – Just didn’t seem that…… – The limit there is 30. | -看来不像… -限速30 |
[14:56] | Do you know how many pedestrians get mowed down by | 你知道多少路人被那种飙车的二货 |
[14:58] | idiots speeding down that road? | 碾死了吗 |
[14:59] | Hey, I’m just saying what’s in the AID report. | 我只是复述事故报告的话 |
[15:02] | Will, let’s talk to Angus’s mother, | 威尔 我们去跟安格斯的妈妈谈谈 |
[15:05] | see what he was looking in to. | 问问他当时在查什么 |
[15:06] | And we’ll find out | 我们去问问 |
[15:07] | why we didn’t get the full story on our hero fireman. | 为什么英雄消防员有所隐瞒 |
[15:13] | – Wanna grab some coffee Jo? – Yeah, sure. | -喝杯咖啡吗 乔 -好啊 |
[15:21] | So, did I say something wrong up there? | 我刚才说错什么话了吗 |
[15:24] | – I got an attitude too quick, huh? – Sutton… | -我太冲了吗 -萨顿 |
[15:26] | Cause I’m working on that. | 我在试着改掉这毛病 |
[15:30] | I wanted you to know Will’s wife | 我想告诉你 威尔的妻子 |
[15:33] | was killed about 10 years ago, hit and run. | 十年前遇害 肇事逃逸 |
[15:35] | Now this case, the accident, it seems it’s on his mind. | 而这起案件 似乎触动了他的心事 |
[15:39] | Crap. | 该死 |
[15:42] | – And I was mouthing off. – You didn’t know. | -而我还跟他顶嘴 -不知者无罪 |
[15:44] | – One black coffee, what can I get you? – Coffee, regular. | -一杯黑咖啡 你要什么 -普通咖啡 |
[15:48] | I could wear a dunce cap. | 我该戴个傻瓜帽 |
[15:50] | Oh, he’s probably sold out of those. | 现在恐怕没卖的了 |
[15:56] | – You’ll get to know these guys, Jo. – Yeah, I know. | -你会逐渐了解他们的 乔 -是啊 |
[16:01] | I’ll meet you back at… Thanks, boss. | 我们局里见…谢谢 老大 |
[16:11] | All I have is green tea, is that all right? | 我只有绿茶 可以吗 |
[16:14] | That’ll be fine. | 可以 |
[16:18] | – You think I get too heated up when I play cards? – Yeah. | -我打牌的时候爱发火吗 -是啊 |
[16:22] | I’m so grateful to you for looking in to this case. | 我很感激你们能查这件案子 |
[16:28] | Mrs. Bistrong, we heard that Angus thought something | 比斯特朗太太 我们听说安格斯觉得 |
[16:31] | might have gone wrong with his car, causing it to flip. | 车子可能有点问题 才引起翻车 |
[16:34] | He talked about it constantly at first. | 他一开始总这么说 |
[16:36] | I told him to stop thinking like that. | 我告诉他别那么想了 |
[16:39] | Good of you. | 那敢情好 |
[16:42] | A few days before he died, | 他死前几天 |
[16:44] | I talked to him about it. | 我跟他谈了这事 |
[16:46] | And he surprised me. | 他却让我出其不意 |
[16:48] | Angus? | 安格斯 |
[16:53] | I got the Drexel course list for you. | 我给你拿来了德雷克赛尔的课程表 |
[16:56] | Maybe it’s time to finish up that last semester | 或许你该完成最后一学期的课程 |
[16:59] | and get your degree. | 拿到你的学位了 |
[17:01] | I have enough in the savings account. | 我的存款够多 |
[17:03] | Thanks mom but I’m kind of swamped right now. | 谢谢妈 但我还不知道该选什么 |
[17:08] | Oh, Angus, please stop torturing yourself, | 安格斯 求你别再折磨自己了 |
[17:10] | none of this can change what happened. | 这些都无济于事了 |
[17:12] | If it wasn’t all my fault, | 如果不全是我的错 |
[17:13] | – people might not hate me so much. – Angus… | -或许大家就不会那么恨我了 -安格斯 |
[17:16] | And Vicky might look at me differently. | 薇可或许也会对我另眼相待 |
[17:17] | She’s forgiven you. | 她原谅你了 |
[17:21] | All I want is that one second back. | 我只希望能回到那一秒 |
[17:23] | So I can hit the brakes sooner and move around the truck. | 我能早点踩刹车 绕开那辆卡车 |
[17:26] | Gussy, from the time you were a tiny boy, | 格斯 你从小 |
[17:31] | you have been the sweetest spirit on this earth, the most gentle. | 你就是这世上最善良 最温柔的人 |
[17:36] | You didn’t mean to hurt anybody, it was an accident. | 你从没想要伤害谁 那只是场意外 |
[17:39] | Forgive yourself. Try to move forward. | 原谅你自己 向前看吧 |
[17:44] | I am moving forward, mom. | 我在向前看 妈妈 |
[17:47] | 消防 车辆和设备 | |
[17:50] | I’ll be okay. You’ll see. | 会没事的 等着瞧吧 |
[17:58] | I think he wanted to become a fireman. | 我想他想做个消防员 |
[18:01] | Save people. | 拯救生命 |
[18:02] | Like that fireman who saved Vicky. | 就像那个救了薇可的消防员 |
[18:04] | Did he ever take the test? | 他参加考试了吗 |
[18:06] | Never got to. | 没捞着机会 |
[18:07] | He was killed a few days later. | 他几天后就遇害了 |
[18:10] | Do you still have those manuals of his? | 你还留着他的那些手册吗 |
[18:12] | I’m sure I do, I don’t throw anything of his away. | 当然了 他的东西我都没扔掉 |
[18:15] | – I’ll find them for you. – Appreciate it. | -我去给你们找来 -谢谢 |
[18:21] | Angus was a good boy, detective. | 安格斯是个好孩子 探员 |
[18:23] | Even if accepting what he had done was too much for him to bear. | 尽管接受他做的事让他难以承受 |
[18:37] | Pretty big piece of information you two left out, Ian. | 你俩还有重要信息没提到 伊恩 |
[18:41] | With all due respect, I never really knew Angus. | 恕我直言 我根本不认识安格斯 |
[18:44] | Or any of that group. | 他们那群人都不认识 |
[18:45] | They were college kids, I was a working guy. | 他们是大学生 我都工作了 |
[18:48] | We heard you boxed people out. | 我们听说你把人都赶出去了 |
[18:50] | Didn’t want anyone else hanging around. | 不想让其他人守着她 |
[18:52] | That’s crap. | 净瞎说 |
[18:53] | I wasn’t the reason those friends busted up. | 那帮朋友不是因为我分崩离析的 |
[18:55] | Meaning what? | 什么意思 |
[18:56] | The sad truth is, it happens a lot after accidents like that. | 可悲的是 那样的事故后常是如此 |
[18:59] | People can’t handle it, don’t know how to be. | 大家不能应对 不知所措 |
[19:01] | You know about Angus proposing? | 你知道安格斯求婚的事吗 |
[19:03] | Not back then. | 当时不知道 |
[19:04] | But it’s not something I would have been concerned about. | 就是知道了 我也不会觉得担心 |
[19:07] | Why is that? | 为什么这么说 |
[19:08] | Angus was always gonna be the reason she’s in that chair, | 安格斯永远都是害她坐轮椅的人 |
[19:10] | simple as that. | 就这么简单 |
[19:11] | A letter we got says she | 我们拿到一封信 |
[19:12] | was seriously considering marrying the guy. | 证实她认真考虑要嫁给他 |
[19:15] | This might sound terrible, | 或许这想法不太好 |
[19:18] | but Vicky told me the only reason she didn’t say no right off | 但薇可告诉我她之所以没马上拒绝 |
[19:21] | is she thought Angus is the only guy to ever want her. | 是因为她认为安格斯是唯一会想娶她的人 |
[19:24] | Where were you? | 你当时在哪里 |
[19:25] | The night he was killed, Ian? | 他遇害的那晚 伊恩 |
[19:27] | Vicky asked me to the movie | 薇可邀请我去看电影 |
[19:28] | but I had an early shift the next day so I stayed in. | 但我第二天早上有早班 所以没出门 |
[19:30] | Not much of an alibi but it’s God’s honest truth. | 算不上什么不在场证明 但是真的 |
[19:33] | – We’ll look in to it. – Of course. | -我们会去查的 -当然 |
[19:36] | You have any thoughts about who killed Angus? | 你知道是谁杀了安格斯吗 |
[19:38] | We thought it was that Foster guy. | 我们以为是那个福斯特干的 |
[19:40] | – All the news said so. – You don’t sound so 100%. | -新闻都这么报道 -你好像不太确信 |
[19:44] | Something happened a few weeks before Angus died. | 安格斯死前几周有件事 |
[19:50] | – Hey, Mr. Leoni, Devin. – Morning. | -李欧尼先生 德温 -早上好 |
[19:53] | Where’s Vicky? | 薇可在哪里 |
[19:54] | The therapist said a friend took her for a walk. | 治疗师说有个朋友带她去溜达了 |
[19:56] | So Vicky tells me you play football, huh? | 薇可说你打橄榄球 |
[19:59] | Yeah, he’s been missing a lot of practices just to comes here. | 对 他因为来这里 错过了不少训练 |
[20:01] | It’s no big deal. | 没关系的 |
[20:02] | Well, you’re a good little bro, kid. | 你真是个好弟弟 孩子 |
[20:05] | You know, she could walk again. If she keeps working at it. | 她能走路的 只要她坚持锻炼 |
[20:08] | Devin, we’ve talked about this. | 德温 我们谈过的 |
[20:09] | It’s possible. That’s all I’m saying. | 我只是说这是有可能的 |
[20:12] | Possible. Right? | 有可能吧 |
[20:17] | Well we can pray for her. That’s for sure. | 我们无疑可以为她祈祷 |
[20:20] | She’s totally evil. She yells at me after every exercise. | 她坏死了 每次锻炼结束都冲我喊 |
[20:26] | Hi, guys. | 大家好 |
[20:31] | – Oh, God…Sorry. – Are you retarded? | -天呐 对不起 -你弱智吗 |
[20:33] | – Can’t you do anything without hurting somebody? – Pop! | -你做事就不能不伤害别人吗 -爸爸 |
[20:35] | – Mr. Leoni. – You walk in with a stupid grin on your face | -李欧尼先生 -你傻笑着走进来 |
[20:37] | like something’s funny. | 有什么那么好笑 |
[20:38] | – I should just knock it right off! – Easy there. | -我真该敲掉你的笑脸 -别激动 |
[20:41] | – Get out! – Easy. | -出去 -冷静 |
[20:43] | – I was just trying to help. – It’s a little too late for that. | -我只想帮她 -现在也太晚了吧 |
[20:45] | Too late? | 太晚 |
[20:48] | God, can’t you see you’re making it worse? | 天呐 你就不看不出你只让她更难受吗 |
[20:50] | Acting like somebody died? | 你一副死了人的样子 |
[20:52] | She didn’t die. | 她没死 |
[20:54] | She’s right here. | 她就在那里 |
[21:04] | Vicky didn’t tell us about that. | 薇可没跟我们说这个 |
[21:06] | I shouldn’t have said anything. | 我不该说这些的 |
[21:08] | The guy lost his wife early, | 他妻子死得早 |
[21:09] | those kids were all he had, of course he was messed up. | 孩子是他的全部 他当然心里很乱 |
[21:12] | The father, a violent guy? | 他父亲很暴力吗 |
[21:14] | Never knew him that way. | 依我看不是 |
[21:15] | But Vick and him stopped talking as soon as she moved out. | 但是薇可一搬出去就跟他断了联系 |
[21:19] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[21:20] | All she said about it was the accident made him a different guy. | 她只说那起事故让他变了个人 |
[21:25] | Mrs. McAllen. | 麦克艾伦太太 |
[21:28] | I heard the messages on the machine | 我听到了答录机上的留言 |
[21:29] | that they were looking for you. | 听到他们找你 |
[21:30] | We’re just asking him some questions. That’s all. | 我们就是问他几个问题 仅此而已 |
[21:33] | Babe, I’m fine, you didn’t need to come down here. | 亲爱的 我没事 你不用跑过来 |
[21:35] | Yes, I did. | 我用 |
[21:37] | My husband didn’t hurt Angus. | 我丈夫没伤害安格斯 |
[21:39] | And I can prove it. | 我能证明 |
[21:41] | Yeah, how? | 是吗 怎么证明 |
[21:43] | I should have done this a long time ago, I just | 我早该这么做了 我只是 |
[21:45] | couldn’t face it. I’m sorry. | 不能面对 对不起 |
[21:50] | Vick, what’s going on? | 薇可 怎么回事 |
[21:58] | Where did you get that, Vicky? | 你从哪里拿到的 薇可 |
[22:00] | I found it hidden in my father’s hall closet. | 藏在我父亲的门厅壁橱里 |
[22:04] | The day after Angus was murdered. | 就在安格斯遇害的第二天 |
[22:18] | Vicky gave us the knife, Mr. Leoni. | 薇可把刀给我们了 李欧尼先生 |
[22:21] | Someone tried to wipe it clean | 有人想把刀擦净 |
[22:22] | but there was residue, looked like blood. | 但是还有残留物 貌似是血迹 |
[22:24] | What are you talking about? | 你们在说什么 |
[22:26] | The knife she found hidden in your hall closet | 安格斯死的第二天 她在你门厅壁橱里 |
[22:28] | the day after Angus’s murder. | 找到的那把刀 |
[22:32] | So that’s why she kicked me out of her life. | 原来她是为这事跟我断了联系 |
[22:35] | So the knife was yours? | 刀是你的吗 |
[22:39] | Yeah, it was mine. | 对 是我的 |
[22:42] | Blood’s mine too. | 血迹也是我的 |
[22:44] | I remember I cut myself making a salad. | 我记得我是做沙拉伤到了自己 |
[22:48] | So, why’d you hide it in the closet? | 为什么要藏在壁橱里 |
[22:51] | I put it aside, I was going to take it in to get sharpened. | 我放在一边 本打算随后拿去磨快的 |
[22:58] | – And you remember that all these years later? – Yeah, I do. | -这么多年了 你还记得 -对 |
[23:02] | You must have been pretty angry at Angus. | 你肯定挺生安格斯的气 |
[23:05] | What he did to Vicky. | 为他对薇可做的事 |
[23:06] | It’s just human. | 那是人之常情 |
[23:08] | Well I was furious at first. | 我一开始很生气 |
[23:09] | We heard about the hospital, | 我们听说医院的事了 |
[23:11] | how you got up in his face. Threatened him. | 你冲他发火 威胁他 |
[23:13] | I lost my temper, that’s all. | 我发了脾气而已 |
[23:14] | Now, I don’t blame you. | 我倒是不怪你 |
[23:17] | I know you loved that girl with everything you had. | 我知道你十分爱你的女儿 |
[23:20] | Of course I did. | 那还用说 |
[23:21] | I bet your whole life all you thought about was keeping her safe. | 我敢说你一生都想着怎么保护她 |
[23:25] | Making sure she never even so much as scraped her knee. | 不让她有一点闪失 |
[23:29] | Then look what this stupid reckless boy | 可瞧瞧那个鲁莽的傻小子干了什么 |
[23:32] | does without a moments thought. | 想都没想就酿成大祸 |
[23:35] | – But I forgave the kid. – That’s a damn lie. | -但我原谅他了 -撒谎 |
[23:38] | You never forgive something like that. | 这种事你永远无法原谅 |
[23:51] | I’m Detective Jeffries, | 我是杰弗里斯探员 |
[23:52] | they radioed my wife was in an accident. | 无线电里说我妻子出事故了 |
[23:54] | Detective. I’m sorry, sir. | 探员 我很遗憾 长官 |
[23:58] | Where’s my wife, officer? | 我妻子在哪里 警官 |
[24:03] | Name on the ID was Mary Jeffries. | 身份证上写的是玛丽·杰弗里斯 |
[24:12] | She was gonna change her tire? | 她是要换胎吗 |
[24:15] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[24:18] | Trucker must not have seen her get out of the vehicle. | 卡车司机肯定没看见她下车 |
[24:20] | No that’s just not right, Mary would wait for me. | 不会的 玛丽会等我来换的 |
[24:22] | I should have been with her tonight, | 我今晚本该跟她在一起的 |
[24:27] | if I had just been with her. | 如果我跟她在一起就好了 |
[24:30] | Can I call someone for you? | 我能帮你打电话找谁来吗 |
[25:05] | They ever find that trucker? | 他们抓到卡车司机了吗 |
[25:08] | No. | 没 |
[25:10] | But if they had, I might have killed him. | 可如果找到了 我或许会杀了他 |
[25:13] | – I don’t think so. – Why is that? | -我想不会的 -为什么 |
[25:16] | Because you would have looked at him. | 因为你看到他时 |
[25:18] | And you would have seen some poor stiff | 会看到一个可怜的工人 |
[25:19] | who was driving the night shift | 开着夜班车 |
[25:21] | just trying to get home to his family. | 只想快点回家 |
[25:23] | Too scared to stop and face what he did. | 因为害怕而不敢停下面对他干的事 |
[25:27] | You defending what he did? | 你在维护他吗 |
[25:28] | No, I’m just saying that you probably would have seen right off, | 不 我是说或许你马上就能想通 |
[25:32] | what it took me a long time to see in Angus. | 我花了很长时间才想通的事 |
[25:35] | It was just an accident. | 那只是场意外 |
[25:38] | The truth is, on a bad night | 事实上 晚上天气不好 |
[25:41] | it could’ve been you or me driving. | 开车出事的也可能是你或我 |
[25:50] | Well maybe you forgave Angus. | 或许你原谅了安格斯 |
[25:53] | But someone else in your house didn’t. | 但你家还有人没原谅 |
[25:57] | If forensics find that knife killed him, | 如果法医查明是这把刀杀了他 |
[26:00] | there’s only one other person who had access to it. | 那么只有一个人能拿到这把刀 |
[26:04] | Your son. | 你儿子 |
[26:08] | So the knife was yours, wasn’t it? | 所以刀是你的了 |
[26:11] | Yeah, it was mine. So what? | 是我的 又怎么样 |
[26:13] | I was a kid, I got it for part of a costume. | 我那时还小 那是服装配饰 |
[26:15] | You need a 10 inch steak knife | 你的万圣节服装 |
[26:16] | for a Halloween costume? | 还要配一把十英寸的切肉刀吗 |
[26:17] | I wanted it to look real, | 我想看着像样子 |
[26:18] | I got the Michael Myers mask, | 我弄到了迈克尔.梅尔斯的面具 |
[26:20] | – the gray jumper… – Why did you hide the knife? | -灰套衫 -你为什么把刀藏起来 |
[26:21] | I threw it there as soon as I heard about the murder. | 我一听说了凶案的事就马上扔掉了 |
[26:23] | I didn’t want my pop to see it in the trash and flip out. | 我不想我爸在垃圾桶里看到而吓到 |
[26:26] | I was gonna ditch the knife in a dumpster later but it was gone. | 我本想回头扔进垃圾桶 但却不见了 |
[26:29] | And you don’t ask Vicky or your pop about it going missing? | 刀丢了 你也不问问薇可和你爸吗 |
[26:31] | You don’t understand what my house was like after that accident. | 你不知道事故之后家里是什么样 |
[26:34] | I was just trying to disappear. | 我只想悄悄的 |
[26:37] | Not upset anybody, ever. | 谁都不想惹 |
[26:41] | You must have hated Angus for doing that to your life. | 安格斯毁了你的生活 你一定很恨他吧 |
[26:44] | I hated the world after what happened to Vick. | 薇可出事后 我恨这个世界 |
[26:48] | She always looked out for me. | 她一直照顾我 |
[26:50] | That’s the hand life dealt her. | 命运却如此待她 |
[26:52] | – That Angus dealt her. – Yeah. That’s right. | -是安格斯造成的 -对 没错 |
[26:57] | And then he’s psycho enough to ask her to marry him. | 那个疯子居然还敢向他求婚 |
[27:09] | I just saw you an hour ago Angus. | 我一小时前才见过你 安格斯 |
[27:12] | That’s not exactly giving me time. | 这可不叫给我时间 |
[27:14] | I said all of this in the letter. | 我在信里都说明了 |
[27:16] | I didn’t read your letter. | 我没看到你的信 |
[27:17] | Look, Angus, | 听我说 安格斯 |
[27:18] | I know you’re just doing this out of guilt. | 我知道你这样只是出于愧疚 |
[27:25] | I love you, Vicky Leoni. | 我爱你 薇可·李欧尼 |
[27:28] | It hasn’t changed since 9th grade and it’s not gonna now. | 我从九年级开始就喜欢你 以后也不会变 |
[27:30] | Quit it. Stand up. | 别这样 站起来 |
[27:35] | I am messed up, all right? | 我心里很乱 |
[27:38] | Things don’t work right anymore. | 我现在 不正常了 |
[27:43] | – You get it? – Do you think that I care about that stuff? | -你懂吗 -你以为我在乎那些吗 |
[27:48] | I know I’m a geek and you deserve way better, | 我知道我是个呆子 我配不上你 |
[27:53] | I mean look at you, you take my freaking breath away. | 看看你 美得让我窒息 |
[27:56] | Maybe this is right. You and me. | 或许这样就好 我们在一起 |
[28:02] | – Angus. – What are you doing? | -安格斯 -你在干什么 |
[28:06] | Are you psycho? Acting like this? | 你疯了吗 做这种事 |
[28:08] | – Devin, it’s okay. – Look what he did to you. | -德温 没关系 -看看他害得你多惨 |
[28:11] | How can you say that’s okay, that’s not okay to me. | 你怎么能说没关系 对我来说有关系 |
[28:15] | I’m gonna wake up my pop if you…. | 你要是不走 我就叫醒我爸爸 |
[28:16] | All right, all right Devin, I’m going man. | 好吧 好吧 德温 我走 |
[28:31] | Craig was outside your house? | 克雷格在你家外面 |
[28:33] | Yeah. He was out there all the time back then. | 对 他那时总在外面晃 |
[28:35] | Doing what? | 做什么 |
[28:37] | Just sat on his bike. | 就是坐在他摩托上 |
[28:38] | Watching the place, night after night. | 一晚一晚地盯着房子看 |
[28:41] | So Craig lied. | 这么说克雷格撒谎了 |
[28:43] | He still had a soft spot for Vicky, even after the crash. | 他对薇可还有感情 事故后也没变 |
[28:47] | But Devin was telling the truth. | 德温没撒谎 |
[28:48] | Knife doesn’t match the wounds. | 刀跟伤口不吻合 |
[28:49] | The bloodstains on the handle, corn starch. | 把手上的血迹 是淀粉 |
[28:52] | – Costume blood? – Yep. | -道具血 -对 |
[28:54] | Here’s something. | 听这个 |
[28:55] | Chemical tests on Angus’s clothes came back, | 安格斯衣服的化学分析报告来了 |
[28:56] | it picked up traces of elk skin. | 衣服上找到了驼鹿皮革 |
[28:58] | What’s elk skin used for? | 驼鹿皮革是用来做什么的 |
[28:59] | Most common use? Motorcycle gloves. | 最常用于做摩托车手套 |
[29:02] | And it’s our boy Craig who had that beautiful ride. | 而克雷格则有辆帅气的座驾 |
[29:09] | Devin told us about your stalker routine outside Vicky’s place. | 德温跟我们说了你在薇可家外扎营的事 |
[29:15] | You still in love means | 如果你还爱着她 |
[29:16] | you have a motive to get rid of the competition. | 你就有动机除掉情敌 |
[29:18] | You don’t understand. | 你们不懂 |
[29:21] | We’re a little dim. | 我们是不太明白 |
[29:23] | Why don’t you explain it to us? | 不如你跟我们解释一下 |
[29:24] | I just wanted to talk to her. | 我只想跟她谈谈 |
[29:27] | Beg her to forgive me. | 求她原谅我 |
[29:28] | Forgive you? For what? | 原谅你 为什么 |
[29:32] | What I did. | 我的行为 |
[29:34] | You talking about the night of the murder? | 你是指凶案当晚吗 |
[29:35] | No, I’m talking about the crash. | 不 我是指车祸 |
[29:37] | What happened there? | 发生了什么 |
[29:41] | You’re on the hook for murder Craig | 你现在有谋杀的嫌疑 克雷格 |
[29:43] | and we’re losing our patience here. | 而我们要没耐心了 |
[29:48] | I was right there when it happened. | 事故发生时 我就在场 |
[29:51] | I could have helped her but I froze. | 我本该救她的 却吓呆了 |
[30:14] | Oh, my God, please, someone get help! Call for help! | 天呐 救命 找人来帮忙 |
[30:20] | My leg hurts. Oh, God it hurts. | 我的腿好疼 天呐 疼死了 |
[30:25] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[30:32] | Craig, are you…. Craig help me. | 克雷格 你…克雷格 救救我 |
[30:35] | Craig, oh Craig help me. | 克雷格 克雷格救救我 |
[30:39] | Craig, help me. | 克雷格 救我 |
[30:43] | Craig, help… | 克雷格 救我 |
[30:47] | Oh, man. | 天呐 |
[30:49] | Hang on, we’re gonna get you out of there. | 撑住 我们会把你救出来的 |
[30:50] | Help me. Craig… | 救我啊 克雷格 |
[30:54] | are you there? | 你在那里吗 |
[30:56] | Craig. | 克雷格 |
[30:58] | Are you there? Craig. | 你在吗 克雷格 |
[31:00] | It’s jammed tight! | 卡住了 |
[31:03] | Craig, oh help me. Craig. | 克雷格 救我啊 克雷格 |
[31:07] | – Easy there. – I gotta get her out of here before it catches. | -慢点 -我得赶在车子着火前救她出来 |
[31:13] | Easy, easy. | 慢点 小心 |
[31:17] | Please help me, Craig. | 救我啊 克雷格 |
[31:21] | Are you there? | 你在吗 |
[31:24] | Are you there? Craig? | 你在吗 克雷格 |
[31:29] | I couldn’t move. | 我动不了 |
[31:31] | I was a pathetic coward. | 我是个可悲的懦夫 |
[31:33] | I blamed Angus for all of it. | 我全怪在安格斯身上 |
[31:35] | But I didn’t kill him. | 但我没杀他 |
[31:39] | So you were hanging around her house to apologize? | 你在她家周围晃就是为了道歉吗 |
[31:43] | Night after night. | 一晚一晚 |
[31:46] | Trying to get up the nerve. | 想鼓足勇气道歉 |
[31:47] | But I never did. | 却一直没做到 |
[31:50] | Craig, you heard Vicky say her leg hurt. | 克雷格 你听到薇可说她腿疼吗 |
[31:53] | – You sure about that? – Yeah. | -你确定吗 -对 |
[31:55] | And you saw her try and kick off the seat belt? | 你看见她想踢掉安全带吗 |
[31:58] | Yeah. So? | 对 怎么了 |
[32:04] | Angus wasn’t studying to be a fireman. | 安格斯看书不是想当消防员 |
[32:19] | Did you find something out? | 你们查到什么了吗 |
[32:21] | Yeah, we did. | 查到了 |
[32:23] | Was it…did my father kill Angus? | 是…我爸爸杀了安格斯吗 |
[32:27] | No. | 不是 |
[32:29] | But you knew that. | 但这你清楚 |
[32:30] | What? | 什么 |
[32:32] | What are you talking about? | 你们在说什么 |
[32:34] | Ian couldn’t have put the knife there. | 不会是伊恩把刀扔在那里的 |
[32:36] | That knife didn’t kill Angus. | 那把刀不是杀死安格斯的凶器 |
[32:38] | It’s part of your brothers Halloween costume. | 是你弟弟万圣节服装的配饰 |
[32:43] | We talked to your old partner. | 我们跟你以前的搭档谈了 |
[32:45] | The one who covered for you way back then. | 就是当时替你掩盖的那个 |
[32:47] | We know things went wrong when you used the jaws of life. | 我们知道你用救生颚时出了岔子 |
[32:50] | “A terrible mistake,” your partner said. | 他说是”可怕的失误” |
[32:54] | “Made by an eager, real talented rookayie.” | “挺有才的新人 只是救人心切” |
[32:58] | And Angus figured it out. | 而安格斯想通了 |
[32:59] | Started reading up. | 开始做功课 |
[33:01] | Ian? What’s going on? | 伊恩 怎么回事 |
[33:05] | I had to get you out. | 我得救你出来 |
[33:07] | Smoke was coming out of that engine. | 引擎都冒烟了 |
[33:10] | You saved me. | 你救了我 |
[33:12] | He was trying to save you. | 他是想救你 |
[33:14] | He saw the car was about to catch fire. | 他看到车就要着火了 |
[33:17] | I moved too fast, the last push knocked you forward… | 我太急了 最后一推把你往前撞了一下 |
[33:26] | And that’s what broke my spine. | 就是这一下撞断了我的脊椎吗 |
[33:31] | Ian. | 伊恩 |
[33:32] | What did you do to Angus? | 你对安格斯做了什么 |
[33:34] | No, not that sweet kid. | 不 你不会伤害那个好孩子 |
[33:38] | Residue on Angus’s body was elk skin. | 安格斯尸体上的残留物是驼鹿皮革 |
[33:42] | One of the uses besides motorcycle gloves | 除了用作摩托车手套的另一用途 |
[33:45] | is firemmens gloves. | 就是消防员手套 |
[33:50] | He came to me. | 他来找我 |
[33:54] | I didn’t go to him, he came to me. | 我没去找他 他来找我的 |
[33:58] | Coming up, we’ll bring you full coverage on the investigation | 接下来 我们将全面报道关于真正的 |
[34:01] | in to the real Halloween killer, | 万圣节杀手的调查 |
[34:03] | including a live update from the Gray’s Ferry neighborhood | 以及从杀手昨晚出击的格雷津现场 |
[34:06] | where the killer struck just last night. | 发出的最新报道 |
[34:18] | Angus. | 安格斯 |
[34:20] | How was the movie? | 电影怎么样 |
[34:21] | I figured it out Ian. | 我想明白了 伊恩 |
[34:22] | After the car flipped over, Vicky was crying out, | 车翻了之后 薇可还喊出来了 |
[34:24] | she said her leg hurt. Her leg hurt! | 她说她腿疼 她腿疼 |
[34:27] | She was delusional Angus, | 她那是幻觉 安格斯 |
[34:28] | didn’t know what was going on. | 不清楚情况 |
[34:29] | Yes, she did. She felt it, man. | 不 她清楚 她腿有知觉 伙计 |
[34:31] | And I know all about the jaws of life and how you messed up. | 我知道救生颚的事 也知道你搞砸了 |
[34:35] | You’re nuts Angus now I’ve been as nice to you as I can but | 你疯了 安格斯 我一直尽量善待你 |
[34:38] | I’m getting sick of it. | 但我开始烦你了 |
[34:39] | Yeah, you are nice. | 对 你是挺善的 |
[34:40] | Right off the bat and you didn’t even know me. | 你根本不认识我 却从一开始就善待我 |
[34:42] | No, it was like you didn’t blame me at all. | 不 应该说你就没有责备我的意思 |
[34:44] | Time to go home, sleep it off butthead. | 回家吧 把这疯劲睡过去 |
[34:46] | You just went there out of guilt. | 你去陪她只是于心有愧 |
[34:48] | I just want to be near her | 而我只想靠近她 |
[34:49] | but you want to ease your conscience. | 但你是想抚慰自己的良心 |
[34:52] | Vicky and I can be happy together. | 薇可和我能幸福地在一起 |
[34:56] | Just tell them what you did. | 告诉大家你做了什么 |
[34:58] | Ian, she won’t believe me if I do it. | 伊恩 如果我说 她不会相信的 |
[35:02] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没做 |
[35:05] | You’re a total fraud. | 你就是个骗子 |
[35:06] | Everyone thinks you’re some big hero | 大家都以为你是个大英雄 |
[35:09] | but I’m gonna tell them the truth. | 但我会把真相说出来 |
[35:10] | Look you little pissant, | 听着 你个小贱人 |
[35:12] | you crashed a car and when you were crawling away | 你出了车祸 而你手脚并用地 |
[35:14] | on your hands and knees I was saving a life. | 爬到一边的时候 我在拯救生命 |
[35:16] | But you lied. | 但你撒谎了 |
[35:18] | And I’m gonna tell everybody what you did. | 我会告诉大家你做了什么 |
[35:20] | And then you’re gonna know what it feels like | 你就会知道 大家都为了一个 |
[35:22] | to be hate for one stupid mistake. | 愚蠢的错误而恨你是个什么感觉 |
[35:37] | The real Halloween killer is still on the loose tonight. | 真正的万圣节杀手今晚依然逍遥法外 |
[35:40] | Police have launched a massive search to find the man | 警方已启动了大面积搜索 |
[35:42] | who stabbed and killed a Grey’s Ferry girl late last night. | 搜找昨晚在格雷津酒馆刺死一个女孩的人 |
[35:45] | The witnesses reported | 目击报告称 |
[35:47] | that the man was dressed as the main character | 他装扮成恐怖片 |
[35:49] | in the slasher picture The Halloween. | 《万圣节》中的主角 |
[35:51] | Local groups have begun to call on theaters | 本地的一些团体开始呼吁影院 |
[35:54] | to stop showing the film. | 停止放映这部影片 |
[35:58] | 歌曲:”Dream On” 歌手:Aero Smith | |
[37:36] | 结案 78年10月 |