时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | Sweetheart? | 乖女儿 |
[00:23] | I was, just, uh, fixing my hair, pop. | 我只是…在弄头发呢 爸爸 |
[00:26] | You look different tonight. | 你今晚看起来不太一样 |
[00:28] | Nice, I mean. | 我是说更漂亮了 |
[00:31] | You sure Dirk’s gonna be at this party, sweetie? | 你确定德克会参加派对吗 乖女儿 |
[00:34] | He’s pledging the fraternity, pop. | 他是兄弟会的预备会员 爸爸 |
[00:36] | Of course he’ll be there. | 他当然会去了 |
[00:37] | He hasn’t been coming around like he used to. | 他最近不像以前一样常来玩了 |
[00:38] | You sure everything’s okay with him? | 你跟他真的没什么事吗 |
[00:40] | Yeah, I’m sure. | 没事 |
[00:41] | Look, I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[00:42] | Oh, uh, I wanted you to… | 我想给你… |
[00:45] | have this. | 这个 |
[00:46] | Here, it was your mom’s. | 给 这是你妈妈的 |
[00:52] | You are a young lady now, sweetie. | 你现在是个年轻女士了 宝贝女儿 |
[00:56] | Okay, um… | 好了 |
[00:59] | – Say “Cheese”. – Cheese. | -一起喊”茄子” -茄子 |
[01:02] | It’s beautiful, pop. | 真漂亮 爸爸 |
[01:04] | Just like you. | 你也是 |
[01:06] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[01:08] | You look just like your mom. | 你跟你妈真像 |
[01:11] | She would be so proud of you, sweetie. | 她会为你自豪的 宝贝 |
[01:54] | 意外事故死亡报告 费城警局 | |
[02:04] | Laurie was in her first year of college. | 劳瑞那时大一 |
[02:07] | She always dreamed of going to state. | 她一直梦想去州立大学 |
[02:09] | Her and her friend from the neighborhood, Dirk, | 她和邻居家的德克是朋友 |
[02:11] | that’s all they ever talked about. | 他们整天就谈这个 |
[02:14] | And this friend was at the | 这位朋友当时也在 |
[02:16] | fraternity party when the fire broke out? | 发生火灾的那个兄弟会派对上吗 |
[02:17] | Nah, he was back at his dorm. | 不 他回宿舍了 |
[02:19] | He’d passed out. Tied on one too many. | 他喝多了 醉晕过去了 |
[02:21] | Said Laurie was having a real blast. | 他说劳瑞当时玩得很疯 |
[02:24] | She wanted to stay. | 她不想走 |
[02:26] | It was her first party. | 那是她第一次参加派对 |
[02:28] | She was so excited. | 她非常的兴奋 |
[02:29] | Is that right? | 是这样啊 |
[02:31] | Laurie’s mom died when she was 12. | 劳瑞12岁时 她妈妈就过世了 |
[02:35] | Cancer. | 死于癌症 |
[02:37] | She liked to stay home, mostly. | 她大多喜欢待在家里 |
[02:38] | Watch reruns with her old pop. | 跟她老爸一起看重播节目 |
[02:41] | This fire was an accident, Mr. Dunne. | 那场火灾是意外事故 邓恩先生 |
[02:44] | You, you know we work homicides, right? | 你知道我们是调查凶杀案的吧 |
[02:46] | I thought it was an accident, too. | 我也以为只是意外 |
[02:49] | Till I found this. | 直到我找到这个 |
[02:55] | It’s from Laurie’s e-mail. | 这是劳瑞电邮里的 |
[02:57] | From the night of the party. | 是派对当晚发来的 |
[02:59] | It says right there the phone it came from. | 这里写着发来邮件的手机 |
[03:01] | Laurie’s cell phone. | 是劳瑞的手机 |
[03:02] | She had a, um camera thingamajig on it. | 她手机上有个…摄像头 |
[03:05] | – So she sent this photo to herself? – Yeah. | -这么说她把照片发给了自己 -对 |
[03:11] | The time and date | 日期和时间是 |
[03:11] | was October 23, 2004. 11:25 P.M. | 2004年10月23日晚11点25分 |
[03:17] | And 40 minutes later… | 40分钟后… |
[03:19] | my daughter was dead. | 我女儿就死了 |
[03:53] | The fire marshal said the | 消防局长说 |
[03:54] | blaze probably started from a stray cigarette. | 可能是有人乱扔烟头引发了火灾 |
[03:56] | No accelerants found. | 没有发现助燃物质 |
[03:58] | Cause of death was smoke inhalation. | 死因是吸入烟尘窒息 |
[03:59] | Blood alcohol level .22. | 血液酒精含量为0.22 |
[04:02] | Thought dad said Laurie wasn’t a partier. | 她爸不是说劳瑞不热衷于派对吗 |
[04:04] | She wasn’t. Straight-A student, latin major, | 的确 她是全优生 主修拉丁语 |
[04:06] | a city council summer intern. Straight-up nerd. | 市议会暑期实习生 完全是个书呆子 |
[04:10] | That amount of booze would’ve knocked her flat on her back. | 喝了那么多酒 足够把她放倒了 |
[04:13] | Everyone else gets out but her. | 除了她 大家都逃出来了 |
[04:15] | Heading out? | 要出去吗 |
[04:16] | Early bird catches the slimebag. | 早起的鸟儿有虫吃 |
[04:18] | Who you starting with? | 你们要先去找谁 |
[04:19] | Dirk Bryant, fellow freshman, | 德克·布莱恩 大一新生 |
[04:21] | Gamma-Rho pledge. | Γρ的预备会员 |
[04:22] | Claims he left the house an hour before the fire started. | 自称他在火灾前一小时就离开了那里 |
[04:25] | Dad said he and this Laurie were friends. | 死者的父亲说他和劳瑞是朋友 |
[04:26] | Since childhood. Best buddies. | 青梅竹马的死党 |
[04:28] | We’ll check in with AV. | 我们去影音科看看 |
[04:29] | See how they’re doing on our laptop photo. | 看他们把电脑上的照片分析得怎么样了 |
[04:31] | Who’s coming to first Thursdays? | 都谁要来首周四活动 |
[04:32] | – I’m in. – Ditto. | -我来 -我也是 |
[04:34] | What’s first Thursdays? | 什么是首周四活动 |
[04:36] | We taking your ride or mine? | 开你的车还是我的 |
[04:37] | Mine. Catch you later. | 我的 回见 |
[04:41] | Think he’s warming up to me. | 我觉得他开始喜欢我了 |
[04:51] | Looks like you got a crush on the new girl. | 你好像喜欢上新来的女孩了 |
[04:54] | Yeah, Cupid pierced my heart. | 是啊 丘比特射穿了我的心 |
[04:58] | Oh, this our guy? | 那是我们要找的人吗 |
[05:03] | Dirk Bryant? | 德克·布莱恩 |
[05:06] | Yeah? | 我是 |
[05:07] | Philly homicide. | 费城凶案组 |
[05:08] | Detective Rush, Vera. | 我是拉什探员 这是维拉探员 |
[05:11] | Homicide? | 凶案组 |
[05:12] | You’re kidding, right? | 你们开玩笑呢 |
[05:13] | You know anything about this, Dirk? | 你知道这事吗 德克 |
[05:16] | Picture sent from Laurie Dunne’s | 图片是劳瑞·邓恩死的那晚 |
[05:18] | cell phone night she died. | 从她手机上发来的 |
[05:19] | From inside your fraternity house. | 是在你们兄弟会屋里照的 |
[05:20] | We’re wondering who might have done this. Any ideas? | 我们不知道这是谁干的 你知道吗 |
[05:22] | – No way. – Sure about that? | -不知道 -你确定吗 |
[05:25] | Look, I was bombed out of my skull that night. | 听着 我那晚醉得不省人事 |
[05:27] | I went back to my dorm room, passed out. | 我回我宿舍昏睡了过去 |
[05:30] | My roommate can back that up. | 我室友能为我作证 |
[05:32] | – When’s the last time you saw Laurie? – At the party. | -你最后什么时候见到劳瑞的 -派对上 |
[05:34] | She wanted to stay. She was drinking, having a ball. | 她不想走 她在喝酒 玩得正欢 |
[05:36] | Yeah. Sure looks like it. | 是啊 一看就是这样 |
[05:38] | Listen. I didn’t even invite her | 听着 我起初都没 |
[05:40] | to that party in the first place. | 邀请她去那个派对 |
[05:41] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[05:43] | Laurie basically invited herself. | 劳瑞差不多就是不请自来 |
[05:47] | You want to be a Gamma-Rho brother, | 想做Γρ的兄弟 |
[05:49] | you talk, walk, blink and breathe when we say you do. | 一言一行就都要服从命令 |
[05:54] | – You get me, pledges? – Sir, yes, sir. | -预备会员 听懂了吗 -是 长官 |
[05:59] | You. Sit down. | 你 坐下 |
[06:06] | Eat. | 吃 |
[06:08] | No hands. | 不许用手 |
[06:17] | Hiya, Dirk. | 你好啊 德克 |
[06:18] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么呢 |
[06:20] | Aren’t you gonna introduce your friend, Dirk? | 不介绍一下你的朋友吗 德克 |
[06:23] | Um, this is Laurie. | 这位是劳瑞 |
[06:26] | And that’s, uh… | 那位是… |
[06:28] | My friend, Dierdre. | 我朋友 狄娅蕾 |
[06:29] | – We met in foreign film club. – Hi. | -我们在外语电影社团认识的 -你们好 |
[06:33] | I’m gonna go sit over there. | 我要去那边坐了 |
[06:36] | Um, so anyway, this Saturday night, | 是这样 这周六晚 |
[06:38] | the film club’s showing a Bergman double feature, | 电影社团要放映伯格曼两部影片 |
[06:41] | Autumn Sonata and Cries and Whispers. | 《秋天奏鸣曲》和《哭泣与耳语》 |
[06:43] | Be there or be square. | 一定要来啊 |
[06:49] | Want to come? Old time’s sake? | 来吗 看在过去的份上 |
[06:51] | Unfortunately, Dirk is committed that night. | 很不巧 德克那晚有事了 |
[06:54] | It’s alum weekend and the house is throwing a party. | 这周末校友回校 我们要举办派对 |
[06:56] | Everyone’s invited. | 欢迎大家来玩 |
[06:59] | Dirk didn’t invite you? | 德克没邀请你吗 |
[07:02] | Um… I guess I forgot. | 我大概是…忘记了 |
[07:05] | I accept the invitation. | 那好 我去 |
[07:07] | Film club, what film club? | 管他电影社团呢 |
[07:11] | It’s gonna be mad fun, Laurie. | 会超级好玩的 劳瑞 |
[07:14] | Bring your cute friend, too. | 把你可爱的朋友也带上吧 |
[07:21] | Laurie kind of jumped the gun. | 劳瑞有些操之过急了 |
[07:23] | So this friend of Laurie’s was at the party, too? | 那么劳瑞的这位朋友也去派对了吗 |
[07:25] | Yeah. | 对 |
[07:27] | Know where we can find her? | 你知道我们怎么能找到她吗 |
[07:29] | Uh, Laurie and I kind of drifted apart here. | 我和劳瑞上了大学就有些疏远了 |
[07:32] | I didn’t know her friends, she didn’t know mine. | 我不认识她的朋友 她也不认识我的 |
[07:34] | How’d Laurie take it, your drifting apart? | 劳瑞对你们的疏远是怎么想的 |
[07:38] | Things change. | 物是人非 |
[07:39] | What’re you gonna do? | 你又有什么办法 |
[07:40] | You mean you changed. | 是你变了吧 |
[07:42] | That a crime? | 这有罪吗 |
[07:44] | Wanting the highlight of my Saturday night | 我希望我周六晚上的好时光 |
[07:45] | to be more than reading foreign film subtitles? | 不只花在看外语片的字幕上 |
[07:53] | So um… | 说起来… |
[07:56] | – pretty young to make homicide. – I’m 28. | -你这么年轻就能进凶案组 -我28了 |
[07:58] | Yeah, but you got your family connection. | 是啊 但你家里有关系 |
[08:02] | How old were you? | 你多大了 |
[08:04] | I was practically 29. | 我差不多29了 |
[08:09] | Sure, I remember those bozo frat boys. | 我当然记得那些蠢蛋兄弟会男孩 |
[08:12] | Real jerks. | 十足的混蛋 |
[08:17] | You see anything at the party you want to share? | 想说说你在派对上看到的吗 |
[08:20] | Anything like what? | 比如呢 |
[08:24] | Like this. | 比如这个 |
[08:26] | Could be what happened to Laurie wasn’t an accident. | 或许劳瑞的事不是意外 |
[08:29] | Anything you want to share now? | 现在有什么想说的吗 |
[08:31] | She was your friend, Dierdre. | 她是你的朋友 狄娅蕾 |
[08:32] | Help us out here. | 配合一下 |
[08:36] | They blindfolded us. | 他们蒙住了我们的眼睛 |
[08:39] | What? | 什么 |
[08:41] | The minute we went in. | 我们一进屋 |
[08:43] | They said we couldn’t see where their stupid secret room was. | 他们说我们不能看到他们的破密室在哪里 |
[08:47] | Where the real party would take place. | 真正的派对就在那里 |
[08:50] | Only brothers could. | 只有兄弟会的人能看 |
[08:52] | And you went along with this. | 而你也任由他们这么做吗 |
[08:54] | I bought a new dress for this party. | 我为派对还特地买了条裙子 |
[08:57] | What happened after they blindfolded you? | 他们蒙上你们的眼睛后发生了什么 |
[09:00] | The fun and games began. | 好戏开场了 |
[09:24] | Why they gotta be blindfolded, Manny? | 为什么非要蒙上她们的眼睛 曼尼 |
[09:25] | You know the rules. | 规矩你懂 |
[09:26] | No one but us sees the way to the pen. | 除了我们 别人不能看到去密室的路 |
[09:28] | – The pen? – That’s what we call our party room, darling. | -密室 -就是我们的派对室 亲爱的 |
[09:30] | It’s okay, Dirk. | 没事的 德克 |
[09:32] | It’s kind of fun. | 挺好玩的 |
[09:33] | – You sure you’re okay, Laurie? – Yeah. | -你真没事吗 劳瑞 -没事 |
[09:35] | Welcome to the pen, girls. | 欢迎来到主室 姑娘们 |
[09:41] | – Can I take off my blindfold now? – Oh, no, no. | -我能把蒙眼布摘掉吗 -不行 |
[09:43] | Not just yet, hon. We got to introduce you formally first. | 再等会 我们得先正式地介绍你们 |
[09:46] | Think cotillion. | 想想沙龙舞的样子 |
[09:47] | Cotillion? What’that? | 什么是沙龙舞 |
[09:49] | May I present… | 请容我向你们介绍… |
[09:51] | Miss Dierdre Miller, gentlemen! | 狄娅蕾·米勒小姐 先生们 |
[09:55] | Come on, step up, honey. | 来 上来 亲爱的 |
[09:57] | Just got a little platform for your presentation. | 就是个让你隆重登场的小讲台 |
[09:59] | Whoopsie daisy! | 小心 |
[10:00] | Manny, this isn’t right. | 曼尼 这样不好 |
[10:04] | All right? | 还好吧 |
[10:08] | And last but not least, | 最后闪亮登场 |
[10:11] | may I present… Miss Laurie Dunne! | 容我介绍…劳瑞·邓恩小姐 |
[10:17] | Step up again. | 再往上迈一步 |
[10:24] | You can take the blindfolds off now, ladies. | 你们可以把蒙眼布摘掉了 小姐们 |
[10:36] | – Damn, girl! – You tipped the scale! | -不赖啊 -你真是点睛之肥 |
[10:41] | Gamma-Rho dubs you, miss Laurie Dunne. | 劳瑞·邓恩小姐 Γρ授予你 |
[10:45] | Queen of the porkers! | 猪肉女王的称号 |
[10:49] | Welcome to the pig pen, porkies! | 欢迎来到猪圈 猪肉妹们 |
[10:53] | Get your fat asses back in here. The party’s just started! | 你个肥猪给我回来 派对才开始呢 |
[10:57] | I didn’t know. Laurie, I didn’t. | 我事先不知道 劳瑞 我不知道 |
[11:02] | We’re not done with you yet, little piggy. | 我们还没完呢 小猪猪 |
[11:03] | No! Stop it! | 不 住手 |
[11:07] | We all got out of there. | 我们都出来了 |
[11:08] | Except for Laurie. | 只有劳瑞没出来 |
[11:11] | So why the big secret, Dierdre? | 为什么这么遮遮掩掩的 狄娅蕾 |
[11:14] | Would you want the world to know what they did to you? | 换了你 愿意让人知道他们对你做的事吗 |
[11:18] | I’m sorry about what happened to Laurie, | 我对劳瑞的事很难过 |
[11:21] | but it was an accident. | 可那是场意外 |
[11:24] | Some accident. | 这意外还真不简单 |
[11:31] | So our prince charmings | 白马王子 |
[11:32] | put those poor girls on display for laughs. | 把那些可怜的女孩送上台当笑柄 |
[11:34] | Laurie’s friend, Dirk, he was a part of this ruse, too? | 劳瑞的朋友德克 也是策划人之一吗 |
[11:37] | The kid was a lowly pledge. | 那孩子只是个小小的预备会员 |
[11:38] | Seemed clueless to what was going down. | 当时似乎并不知道到底是怎么回事 |
[11:40] | He’s Gamma-Rho, faithful to the brotherhood, | 他是Γρ的成员 对兄弟会忠心不二 |
[11:42] | so let’s go back for round two. | 所以我们还是再去问问 |
[11:43] | Meantime, what do you know about this Manny? | 与此同时 你对这个曼尼有什么了解 |
[11:45] | College boy, did six months in county for aggravated assault. | 大学生 因故意伤害在郡监狱蹲了半年 |
[11:49] | Beating on some townies. On probation now. | 打了几个城里人 在服缓刑 |
[11:51] | Vera and Valens are having a talk. | 维拉和瓦伦斯正找他问话 |
[11:54] | Lieutenant? | 副队长 |
[11:55] | Find anything on that laptop, Naya? | 电脑上有发现吗 娜雅 |
[11:57] | We blew up your victim’s photo. | 我们放大了死者的照片 |
[11:58] | Guy with the bottle’s got a fraternity ring, | 那个举瓶子的人戴了兄弟会的戒指 |
[12:00] | Gamma-Rho insignia. | Γρ的标志 |
[12:01] | Graduation year 1973. | 1973年毕业 |
[12:03] | Making our boy what, mid-50s? | 那他就…五十多了 |
[12:05] | Middle aged and partying with college kids? | 中年男子却跟大学生一起开派对吗 |
[12:07] | That’s aging gracefully. | 这叫人老心不老 |
[12:09] | What’s with the gemstones? | 那块宝石有什么含义 |
[12:10] | Well, maybe he’s a varsity athlete. | 或许他是大学生运动员 |
[12:12] | Gamma-Rho’s known for its crew types. | Γρ的运动员很出名 |
[12:13] | ’93 grad myself. | 我自己是93年的毕业生 |
[12:15] | So one stone for every varsity year? | 那是每做一年运动员就添一个宝石吗 |
[12:17] | I’ll be at the athletic department call. | 我去体育部问问 |
[12:19] | Match a ’73 grad who had three years of varsity | 查查哪个73年毕业生 做了三年运动员 |
[12:21] | with our Gamma-Rho alum lists. | 还是Γρ的会员 |
[12:23] | Maybe we find our party boy. | 或许能找到这个派对迷 |
[12:36] | – This Gamma-Rho? – Sir, yes, sir! | -这是Γρ吗 -是 长官 |
[12:40] | We’re looking for a Herman Jones. | 我们找赫曼·琼斯 |
[12:43] | Please step inside, sirs! | 两位请进 |
[12:48] | Sir? Guests for you, sir! | 长官 有人找 长官 |
[12:51] | Herman Jones? | 你是赫曼·琼斯吗 |
[12:54] | What’s it to you? | 关你什么事 |
[12:57] | – And it’s Manny. – Yeah, whatever. | -喊我曼尼 -无所谓了 |
[12:59] | Philly PD. | 我们是费城警局的 |
[13:03] | Quit gawking, pledge. Get out of here. | 别傻站着 预备会员 滚出去 |
[13:06] | He’s cute. | 他挺可爱 |
[13:09] | French maids do it for me, too. | 我也喜欢法国女仆 |
[13:10] | How we discipline the newbies, break them down. | 我们就是这么训练新人 击垮他们 |
[13:15] | And you are? | 你是哪位 |
[13:16] | Detective Valens, Vera. | 我是瓦伦斯探员 这位是维拉探员 |
[13:18] | Got some questions about | 关于劳瑞·邓恩死的那晚 |
[13:19] | the night Laurie Dunne died. | 我们有几个问题要问你 |
[13:21] | Well, fire away, so to speak. | 随便问吧 可以这么说 |
[13:25] | Heard about your hogscale party. | 我们听说你的肥猪派对了 |
[13:27] | Class act there, Herman. | 玩得挺高明啊 赫曼 |
[13:28] | Not my fault the heifer had dreams. | 那些小母牛爱做梦也不是我的错 |
[13:34] | Dreams? | 做梦 |
[13:36] | Of being a Gamma-Rho booty call. | 想成为Γρ的约炮妹 |
[13:38] | Hey, Scotty, you know a Jimmy Davis? | 史考特 你认识吉米·戴维斯吗 |
[13:40] | It’s a probation officer. Sure. | 是一名假释官 当然认识 |
[13:42] | He and I went to the academy together. | 我们上警校时是同届 |
[13:43] | We’re kind of like brothers. | 我们情同手足 |
[13:44] | Davis knows I been dotting my I’s. | 戴维斯知道我一直循规蹈矩 |
[13:46] | Maybe Jimmy finds out you missed a “T,” | 或许吉米会发现你不那么规矩 |
[13:48] | tosses your ass back in county. | 把你扔回郡监狱 |
[13:49] | You get to play French maid for the cons. | 就轮到你给囚犯扮法国女仆了 |
[13:57] | So what happened after you dragged Laurie back into the pen? | 你把劳瑞拽回密室后发生了什么 |
[14:01] | It was a joke, okay? | 就是一个玩笑 好吗 |
[14:04] | I didn’t do anything to that pork pie. | 我没对那个猪排妹做什么 |
[14:07] | Tell us about it. | 跟我们讲讲 |
[14:08] | Girlfriend went ballistic. | 她爆发了 |
[14:12] | We’re not done with you yet, little piggy! | 我们还没完呢 小猪猪 |
[14:21] | You four-eyed loser! | 你个四眼废物 |
[14:24] | That’s what the jocks used to call you in high school! | 以前高中的那些男生就是这么喊你的 |
[14:26] | – Or don’t you remember? – For real? | -还是你都忘了 -真的假的 |
[14:29] | I’m not talking to you, so shut the hell up! | 我没跟你说话 给我闭嘴 |
[14:35] | You think getting contacts changes who you were? | 你以为戴了隐形眼镜就改头换面了吗 |
[14:39] | Makes you their friend now? | 你就是他们的朋友了吗 |
[14:42] | Their brother? | 他们的兄弟 |
[14:44] | You used to hate guys like this, | 你以前讨厌他们这样的人 |
[14:47] | guys who beat you up in gym class every day. | 这些每天在体育课上揍你的人 |
[14:51] | You were better than them. | 你以前比他们强 |
[14:54] | Because you didn’t need to make others feel small, | 因为你不用靠欺负别人 |
[14:57] | to feel real. | 来找存在感 |
[15:00] | But you know what? | 可是你知道吗 |
[15:02] | You’re that guy now, Dirk. | 你现在就是那种人 德克 |
[15:06] | You’re that guy. | 你就是那种人 |
[15:23] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[15:28] | Dierdre? | 狄娅蕾 |
[15:30] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[15:31] | Come on, let’s get out of here. | 走吧 我们走 |
[15:43] | Like I said, fatty got emotional. | 就像我说的那样 胖胖情绪爆发了 |
[15:46] | So Dierdre was still in the house? | 那时候狄娅蕾还在房子里 |
[15:48] | Whatever yes. So what? | 管她呢 没错 那又怎样 |
[15:51] | What did Laurie mean by, | 劳瑞跟那个年长的人说 |
[15:53] | “I know who you are” to the older guy? | “我知道你是谁”是什么意思 |
[15:55] | Who the hell knows? | 鬼才知道 |
[15:56] | It was alum weekend. | 那周校友返校 |
[15:57] | A lot of people were there. | 当时人多着呢 |
[15:58] | I don’t know who that old warthog was. | 我也不知道那老家伙是谁 |
[16:05] | Why’d you lie, Dierdre? | 你为什么撒谎 狄娅蕾 |
[16:06] | Say you left when you were still in the house? | 你明明还留在屋里 却说你出来了 |
[16:12] | Tell them, Dierdre. | 说吧 狄娅蕾 |
[16:14] | Someone should know what happened to you. | 应该让人知道你身上发生的事 |
[16:17] | I bought that new dress. | 我买了条新裙子 |
[16:20] | – And he ripped it. – Who did? | -他却给撕坏了 -谁 |
[16:26] | Look, I need to make a call. | 我得去打个电话 |
[16:31] | Who hurt you, Dierdre? | 谁伤害了你 狄娅蕾 |
[16:33] | It was dark. | 当时很黑 |
[16:36] | I was trying to find a way out of that house, | 我想找离开房子的路 |
[16:41] | but there were so many rooms, | 但是有好多间屋子 |
[16:45] | and then someone just grabs me | 然后有人不知从哪里冒出来 |
[16:47] | from out of nowhere and rips my dress. | 抓住了我 撕坏了我的裙子 |
[16:51] | It was over before I could even scream. | 我还没来得及呼救就结束了 |
[16:56] | I tried to find my way out of that house, but I couldn’t. | 我想找到离开的路 却找不到 |
[16:59] | That’s when Laurie found you in that hallway. | 所以劳瑞才在走廊里找到了你 |
[17:01] | Laurie got me out of that house. | 劳瑞带我离开了房子 |
[17:05] | But then she turned traitor. | 但之后她却背叛了我们 |
[17:09] | – Are you okay, Dierdre? – No. | -你没事吧 狄娅蕾 -不 |
[17:13] | She’s not okay. | 她有事 |
[17:15] | Laurie? Can I talk to you, please? | 劳瑞 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[17:19] | Get away from us, you jerk! | 滚开 混蛋 |
[17:21] | I didn’t know they were gonna do that! I swear! | 我发誓我不知道他们会那么做 |
[17:23] | You’re pathetic if you listen to one word he says. | 你要是听他一句话 你就是个可悲的人 |
[17:25] | How could you not know, Dirk? | 你怎么会不知道 德克 |
[17:27] | – They don’t tell pledges anything. – Yeah, right! | -他们什么都不告诉预备会员 -才怪 |
[17:29] | I’d never let you come if I knew! | 我要是知道 绝不会让你来 |
[17:30] | You’re a lying piece of crap! | 你个撒谎的混蛋 |
[17:33] | Give me two minutes, Laurie, please! | 求你 劳瑞 就给我两分钟 |
[17:34] | I have to talk to you! | 我得跟你谈谈 |
[17:35] | She doesn’t care what you have to say! | 她才不管你要说什么呢 |
[17:36] | Dierdre, he’s my friend. | 狄娅蕾 他是我朋友 |
[17:38] | Don’t you get it? | 你不明白吗 |
[17:40] | You’re nothing to him! | 他根本不在乎你 |
[17:44] | I want to hear what he has to say. | 我想听他解释 |
[17:59] | What did you do? | 你之后做什么了 |
[18:02] | We went straight home. | 我们直接回家了 |
[18:04] | We tried to pretend it never happened. | 我们试着假装这一切没有发生 |
[18:07] | Jo? Got something. | 乔 有发现 |
[18:16] | Just talked to Stillman. | 刚跟斯蒂尔曼通过话 |
[18:17] | I.D’ed the guy in the picture shoving | 查到照片上那个给劳瑞 |
[18:19] | the tequila bottle down Laurie’s throat. | 灌龙舌兰的男人是谁了 |
[18:21] | The Gamma-Rho alum? | 那个Γρ的校友吗 |
[18:22] | Class of ’73, three years varsity crew. | 73年毕业 在校队待了三年 |
[18:25] | One guy makes the grade. | 只有一个人符合 |
[18:27] | You’re not gonna believe who it is. | 你不会相信那人是谁 |
[18:28] | Don’t keep me hanging. | 别卖关子了 |
[18:30] | The name John Avery ring any bells? | 约翰·艾弗里这个名字你有印象吗 |
[18:32] | – City councilman John Avery? – Bingo. | -市议员约翰·艾弗里吗 -正确 |
[18:41] | A rumor has it, this councilman Avery’s a real hounddog. | 据传这个艾弗里议员是个老色鬼 |
[18:45] | Can’t keep his paws off the female interns. | 总去纠缠女实习生 |
[18:47] | That’s how Laurie knew him, her summer internship. | 劳瑞就是夏季实习时认识他的 |
[18:49] | And in October of 2004, | 2004年10月份 |
[18:51] | Avery was in the middle of a reelection campaign. | 艾弗里正在进行改选竞选活动 |
[18:53] | If his joining in the Gamma-Rho activities ever came to light, | 如果他参与Γρ活动的事被人知道 |
[18:56] | he’d be kissing his career bye-bye. | 他的事业就毁了 |
[18:57] | So maybe Laurie’s death wasn’t accidental. | 这么说劳瑞的死可能不是意外 |
[18:59] | So maybe the fire was a cover-up. | 或许火灾是为了掩盖真相 |
[19:01] | Lot of maybes. Too many for us to make | 不确定的太多 不能就此 |
[19:03] | that sort of accusation against a councilman. | 去指控一个议员 |
[19:05] | What if Dirk gave us a positive ID on him? | 如果德克能向我们确认他的身份呢 |
[19:07] | – Good luck getting any cooperation from your frat boys. – Why? | -那小子大概不会配合的 -为什么 |
[19:11] | Gamma-Rho’s closing ranks. | Γρ团结一致 |
[19:13] | Slimebag lawyer just got involved. | 刚刚把混蛋律师也找来了 |
[19:15] | That was quick. | 动作挺快 |
[19:16] | Apparently that psycho kid, Manny, me and Scotty talked to? | 我跟史考特谈过话的那个小疯子 曼尼 |
[19:19] | Went squealing to his brothers right after. | 我们一走就跑去跟他兄弟告状了 |
[19:20] | Great. | 真行 |
[19:22] | Laurie’s dad mentioned some kind of letter | 劳瑞的爸爸提到过一封信 |
[19:23] | the councilman sent him, right after she died. | 是议员在她死后不久写给他的 |
[19:26] | Could be doer’s remorse? | 是不是凶手的忏悔呢 |
[19:33] | What’s councilman Avery’s letter | 艾弗里议员的来信 |
[19:34] | got to do with what happened to Laurie? | 跟劳瑞的遭遇有什么关系 |
[19:35] | Well, we need to look at everything. | 我们不想有任何疏漏 |
[19:37] | Part of the job, Mr. Dunne. | 只是工作 邓恩先生 |
[19:38] | Avery ever reach out to you again, after sending the letter? | 给你写信之后 艾弗里还找过你吗 |
[19:41] | No. I, I don’t know, not that I can recall. | 不 我也不清楚 反正没印象 |
[19:43] | What about Dirk? | 那德克呢 |
[19:45] | Dirk? What about him? | 德克 怎么了 |
[19:46] | He keep in touch? | 他还跟你联系吗 |
[19:49] | Comes over for a meal once a week. | 每周过来吃顿饭 |
[19:51] | We, uh, watch some TV, talk. | 我们 看看电视 聊聊天 |
[19:54] | It’s nice. | 挺好的 |
[19:55] | Him coming here like that, it’s… | 他来这里陪我… |
[19:58] | keeps my mind off things. | 让我不老去想那事 |
[19:59] | That’s admirable. | 他挺不错啊 |
[20:00] | Especially from someone as young as him. | 尤其他还年纪轻轻的 |
[20:04] | He’s a special kid. | 他是个特别的孩子 |
[20:06] | Why are you asking about him? | 你们为什么问起他来 |
[20:08] | Dirk and Laurie, you knew they were growing apart at college. | 你知道德克和劳瑞在大学里疏远了吗 |
[20:12] | What’s your meaning? | 你什么意思 |
[20:13] | He had a whole other crowd he was trying to get in with. | 他当时正试着打进完全不同的一个小圈子 |
[20:16] | No. You don’t know him. | 不 你们不了解他 |
[20:21] | The day I told Laurie that… | 那天我告诉劳瑞… |
[20:25] | her mom wasn’t coming back from the hospital… | 她妈妈不会从医院回来了 |
[20:28] | not one tear. | 她没哭 |
[20:30] | Not that day. | 那天没哭 |
[20:32] | – Not ever. – Brave girl. | -后来也没哭 -真勇敢 |
[20:35] | 12 years old. | 只有12岁 |
[20:36] | Only thing holding me down to earth. | 是我唯一的支柱 |
[20:38] | Is that right? | 这样啊 |
[20:41] | One night, I can’t sleep. | 一晚 我睡不着 |
[20:42] | I come down here… | 我下楼来… |
[20:46] | and I hear my daughter crying. | 我听到我女儿在哭 |
[20:48] | That’s when I see Dirk, just a kid, too. | 我看到了德克 他也只是个孩子 |
[20:51] | Got Laurie in his arms. | 把劳瑞揽在怀里 |
[20:54] | And that’s when I knew… | 那时我就知道… |
[20:56] | he was the only thing | 他是唯一的 |
[20:58] | holding her down to earth. | 她的支柱 |
[21:04] | So… you want tell me | 你们现在想告诉我 |
[21:07] | what happened to my girl now? | 我女儿到底发生了什么事 |
[21:10] | What makes you ask me about Dirk? | 怎么问起了德克 |
[21:19] | Nice kid. | 你心真好 |
[21:20] | Spending time with the dead friend’s father. | 陪伴你过世朋友的父亲 |
[21:23] | – That’s commitment. – Or guilt. | -真有担当 -或是于心有愧 |
[21:25] | My lawyer said you can’t talk to me. | 我的律师说你们不能跟我说话 |
[21:27] | From the minute your brother Manny | 你兄弟曼尼一知道 |
[21:29] | knows we’re opening this case, he tells everyone. | 我们又开始调查此案 他逢人便说 |
[21:31] | You knew way before Manny did, and you never told a soul. | 你比曼尼早很多知道 你却谁都没告诉 |
[21:34] | Why’d you bring Laurie back into that house? | 你为什么带劳瑞回到屋里 |
[21:37] | Because she bitch-slapped you in front of your boys? | 是因为他在你兄弟面前揭你的短吗 |
[21:40] | Maybe you were looking to settle the score. | 或许你想伺机报复 |
[21:41] | Or maybe you were following orders. | 或许你是在服从命令 |
[21:44] | Laurie recognizes councilman Avery, leaves him no choice. | 劳瑞认出了艾弗里议员 让他别无选择 |
[21:47] | He sends his errand boy to bring her back. | 他就派小弟去把她找回来 |
[21:49] | Nobody made me do anything that night. | 那晚没人逼我做任何事 |
[21:53] | No one but me. | 除了我自己 |
[21:58] | So what’s so important you want talk to me about? | 什么事那么重要 你非要跟我说 |
[22:02] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[22:04] | That’s it? | 这就完了吗 |
[22:06] | That’s all you have to say for yourself? | 你只有这么一句要说的吗 |
[22:10] | That’s not good enough. | 这不够 |
[22:13] | In your kitchen…. | 在你家厨房… |
[22:16] | after your mom died. | 你妈去世之后 |
[22:20] | What? | 什么 |
[22:23] | I remember watching you cry. | 我记得我看着你哭 |
[22:26] | Why are you telling me this? | 你为什么提这事 |
[22:28] | And I remember… | 我记得… |
[22:31] | thinking we were just 12, you know? | 我想到我们只有12岁 |
[22:35] | But that was over, being kids. | 但我们不再是孩子了 |
[22:40] | Because that night… | 因为那一晚… |
[22:43] | I knew I had to be the one person you could always… | 我知道我要做那个 你永远能够… |
[22:47] | count on. | 依靠的人 |
[22:50] | You always were. | 你一直都是 |
[22:55] | Not tonight. | 今晚就不是 |
[23:22] | What the hell’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[23:29] | You boinking the oink, Dirk? | 你在哄小猪呢 德克 |
[23:31] | – Let’s get of here. – Dudes! | -我们走吧 -大伙 |
[23:35] | Dirk’s rounded up our little porker! | 德克在赶小猪呢 |
[23:36] | Don’t call her that. | 不许那么喊她 |
[23:37] | Shut up, dork boy. | 闭嘴 死呆子 |
[23:40] | – Come on! – Stop it. | -走吧 -住手 |
[23:41] | Hey, you leave her alone! | 你们放开她 |
[23:46] | Back to the pen! | 回猪圈去 |
[23:48] | Time for the greased pig contest! | 该进行灌猪大赛了 |
[23:50] | What? No! Stop it! Dirk! | 什么 不要 住手 德克 |
[23:54] | Laurie! | 劳瑞 |
[24:10] | And you call these guys your brothers? | 你还称这些人为兄弟吗 |
[24:12] | They’re not always like that. | 他们并不总是那样 |
[24:14] | So councilman Avery’s in the house. | 就是说艾弗里议员当时也在 |
[24:19] | What’d you do, after that? | 那之后你又做什么了 |
[24:22] | Like I said, I went back to my dorm. | 我说了 我回宿舍了 |
[24:24] | Didn’t occur to you to call the cops, go for help? | 你就没想到要报警求助吗 |
[24:28] | I was out of it. Didn’t know what to do. | 我精神恍惚 不知道该怎么办 |
[24:31] | Friend like you, | 有你这样的朋友 |
[24:33] | who needs enemies? | 都省得树敌了 |
[24:44] | The meet with Avery’s set for tomorrow morning in his office. | 跟艾弗里安排在明天早上在他办公室见面 |
[24:47] | The guy has no idea how you’re gonna rock his world. | 他完全不知道我们要搞得他多狼狈 |
[24:50] | I’d pay good money to be a fly on that wall. | 我真想变成苍蝇飞进去看看 |
[24:52] | Good work today, guys. Good night. | 今天干得不错 晚安了 |
[24:54] | Good night, boss. | 晚安 老大 |
[24:57] | Older, powerful men like Avery, | 像艾弗里这样有权有势的老男人 |
[24:58] | they can be a bitch. | 会很难缠 |
[25:01] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[25:03] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[25:05] | So what’s first Thursdays? | 首周四是什么活动 |
[25:07] | Uh, Jones Tavern, first Thursday of the month. | 琼斯酒馆 每月首个周四 |
[25:10] | Homicide detectives boozing it up, swapping war stories. | 凶案组的探员把酒言欢 大谈战绩 |
[25:14] | You want to join? | 你想来吗 |
[25:16] | Nah. I’m not one for mixing work with the personal myself. | 不了 我不喜欢把工作和私生活混为一谈 |
[25:21] | Oh, me neither. | 我也是 |
[25:22] | Did that once before. | 之前犯过这种错 |
[25:25] | – It was a big mistake. – Yeah? | -大错特错 -是吗 |
[25:28] | I’m meaning, I’d understand if… | 我是说 我能理解… |
[25:31] | you found yourself in a similar situation. | 如果你觉得你又陷入相似的境地 |
[25:34] | Your old boss, sergeant White… | 你之前的上司 怀特队长 |
[25:36] | Anyway, this is me. | 我到了 |
[25:40] | – Nice ride. – Yeah. | -车不错啊 -还好 |
[25:42] | It’s four doors. | 是四门的 |
[25:45] | Good night, Scotty. | 晚安 史考特 |
[25:55] | Laurie Dunne was a summer intern in my office. | 劳瑞·邓恩曾在我办公室做过夏季实习生 |
[25:58] | Sweet girl. | 人不错 |
[26:00] | A terrible accident that fire. | 那场火灾真是可怕的意外 |
[26:06] | The thing is, councilman, we’re not convinced it was an accident. | 不过 议员 我们不认为那是场意外 |
[26:11] | And we know you were there the night she died. | 我们知道她死的那晚你也在 |
[26:15] | You’re not serious, are you? | 你开玩笑吧 |
[26:17] | We have a witness. | 我们有证人 |
[26:20] | One phone call from me, pal, | 伙计 我只要打个电话 |
[26:22] | you’ll be running the auto pound tomorrow. | 你明天就得去管扣押汽车场 |
[26:30] | And you’ll be headline news, pal. | 而你会上头条的 伙计 |
[26:42] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[26:44] | What’d your Gamma-Rho brothers do to Laurie that night? | Γρ的男生那晚对劳瑞做什么了 |
[26:48] | Boys, booze and bravado, a lethal combination. | 男孩子 喝了两杯就逞能 会很危险 |
[26:52] | That poor girl was caught in the vortex. | 那可怜的女孩被困住了 |
[26:54] | And you were just the wide-eyed innocent, | 你就无辜地站在一旁 瞪着眼 |
[26:55] | watching it all go down. | 看他们做的事 |
[26:56] | I had some drinks, I admit. | 我承认我喝了两杯 |
[26:58] | But I knew when enough was enough. | 但我也知道是时候收手 |
[27:02] | Swill! Swill! Swill! Swill! Swill! | 喝 喝 喝 喝 喝 |
[27:07] | Oh, piggy got you good, Manny! | 曼尼 猪猪都打得过你了 |
[27:10] | I’ll show you a real man, porky! | 让你见识一下什么叫铁血真汉子 猪头 |
[27:18] | – She’s taking pictures, dude! – Get away from me! | -伙计 她在拍照片 -滚远点 |
[27:20] | – She just took a picture! – Get away from me! | -她刚刚拍了张照片 -滚开 |
[27:23] | Give it back, you jerk! | 拿回来 你个混蛋 |
[27:28] | She’s taking pictures? | 她拍照了吗 |
[27:29] | – So what? I took care of it! – And I emailed it. | -那又如何 我搞定了 -我邮出去了 |
[27:33] | – You stupid! – Leave her alone, Manny! | -你个蠢货 -别碰她 曼尼 |
[27:36] | Party’s over, as of now. | 派对结束了 现在就结束 |
[27:38] | Get out of here! All of you! | 出去 都出去 |
[27:42] | Go! | 走啊 |
[27:46] | What about her? | 她怎么办 |
[27:52] | Get her home. | 送她回家 |
[27:54] | I don’t care how. | 你怎么送我不管 |
[28:04] | That girl was alive when I left. | 我走的时候 那女孩还活着 |
[28:09] | She could have blackmailed you, councilman, | 她可能会勒索你 议员 |
[28:11] | and you just walked away? | 你就一走了之吗 |
[28:12] | What do you honestly think I’d do? | 你以为我能怎么做 |
[28:15] | – Kill the girl? – Someone did. | -还会杀了她吗 -有人干了 |
[28:17] | There were witnesses who saw me leave that house. | 有证人看到我离开那房子了 |
[28:20] | Your fraternity brothers, councilman? | 你的兄弟会成员吗 议员 |
[28:21] | A jury would love that. | 陪审团肯定喜欢这故事 |
[28:22] | I’m not talking about them. | 我说的不是他们 |
[28:24] | Then who? | 那是谁 |
[28:28] | Those girls… | 是那些女孩子 |
[28:30] | From earlier that night. | 就是之前在场的那些女孩 |
[28:34] | – What girls? – From the, you know? | -什么女孩 -就是…那些… |
[28:38] | The contest. | 选猪大赛的 |
[28:41] | Wait a minute. Those girls were still in the house? | 等等 那些女孩还在房子里吗 |
[28:43] | In the backyard. | 在后院 |
[28:45] | What were they doing there? | 他们在那里干什么 |
[28:48] | They were setting the fire. | 她们在点火 |
[28:54] | You and your friends set that fire, Shirley. | 是你和你的朋友点的火 雪莉 |
[28:56] | That’s crazy. | 这是瞎说 |
[28:57] | We have a witness. | 有人看见了 |
[28:58] | Saw it all go down. | 看到全过程 |
[29:01] | I got your buddy, Dierdre, in the next room. | 你的朋友 狄娅蕾 就在隔壁 |
[29:03] | She’s blaming it all on you. | 她全赖在你身上了 |
[29:05] | You’re lying. She would never do that. | 你撒谎 她不会那么做的 |
[29:07] | Oh, people do all sorts of things | 当一个人可能因一级谋杀 |
[29:08] | looking at life for murder one. | 被判终身监禁时 什么都做得出来 |
[29:13] | Laurie stood up for you. | 劳瑞为你挺身而出 |
[29:16] | Do the same for her, Shirley. | 你该还她这个人情 雪莉 |
[29:23] | Those boys had no right to do what they did to us. | 那些男孩子无权那么对我们 |
[29:29] | – It made you mad. – No. | -让你很生气吧 -不 |
[29:33] | It just… | 只是… |
[29:37] | it kind of broke my heart. | 这伤了我的心 |
[29:39] | Then why burn down the house? | 那为什么烧掉他们的房子 |
[29:43] | To break theirs. | 伤他们的心 |
[29:48] | I can’t believe those guys. | 真不敢相信他们会那么做 |
[29:50] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 |
[29:51] | And do what? | 然后呢 |
[29:52] | Cry ourselves to sleep like we always do? | 像往常一样哭着入睡吗 |
[29:56] | Not after what they did to us. | 他们这么对我们 |
[30:00] | What they did to Dierdre. | 这么对狄娅蕾 不能就这么算了 |
[30:01] | So what do you suggest? | 那你想怎么做 |
[30:02] | Tell the whole world, so we’ll be a laughingstock? | 告诉大家 好让我们沦为笑柄吗 |
[30:05] | We’re not gonna tell anybody. | 我们谁也不告诉 |
[30:08] | We’re just gonna… get even. | 我们只要…以牙还牙 |
[30:11] | Break up their stupid party. | 打断他们的蠢派对 |
[30:17] | Burn the house down! | 把房子烧掉 |
[30:19] | I’m in. | 算我一个 |
[30:27] | Shirley? | 雪莉 |
[30:39] | Burn it down! | 烧掉房子 |
[30:43] | Are you okay, Dierdre? | 你没事吧 狄娅蕾 |
[30:45] | No, she’s not okay. | 不 她有事 |
[30:48] | Laurie? Can I talk to you please? | 劳瑞 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[30:54] | You know the rest of the story. | 剩下的你们都知道了 |
[30:57] | Laurie went back in the house with him. | 劳瑞跟着他回到了房子里 |
[31:00] | So… | 那… |
[31:04] | – maybe you figured the traitor deserved to burn up, too? – No. | -或许你觉得叛徒也活该烧死 -不 |
[31:09] | We didn’t know what to do. | 我们不知道该怎么做 |
[31:11] | – We were gonna go home but then…- Then what? | -我们本想回家 但… -怎么了 |
[31:15] | You have no idea what it’s like | 你根本不知道大家 |
[31:18] | being the punch line to every joke, do you? | 总是拿你开玩笑是种什么感觉 是吧 |
[31:24] | Someone had to pay. | 有人该付出代价 |
[31:30] | Come on. We’re gonna burn this place to the ground! | 来吧 我们把这里烧成平地 |
[31:33] | Not with Laurie still in there! | 可劳瑞还在里面 |
[31:35] | Who cares? She’s a traitor! | 管她呢 她是个叛徒 |
[31:38] | They’ve gotta pay! | 他们该付出代价 |
[31:40] | For what they did to us! | 为他们对我们做的事 |
[31:43] | To me. | 对我做的事 |
[31:48] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 |
[31:56] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[31:59] | – That’s him. – Oink, oink. | -就是他 -小猪呼呼 |
[32:14] | Dierdre? | 狄娅蕾 |
[32:20] | Someone’s… | 该有人… |
[32:22] | gotta pay. | 付出代价 |
[32:31] | Run! | 快跑 |
[32:44] | It spread so fast. | 火蔓延得好快 |
[32:47] | And then everyone was running. | 然后大家都往外跑 |
[32:50] | Screaming. | 一边尖叫着 |
[32:52] | All I could do was stand there | 我只能站在那里 |
[32:56] | and watch… | 看着… |
[32:59] | Why couldn’t Laurie get out? | 为什么劳瑞没能出来 |
[33:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:04] | Everyone else got out, | 大家都跑出来了 |
[33:07] | even her friend. | 她朋友也出来了 |
[33:09] | – Her friend? – Dirk. | -她朋友 -德克 |
[33:14] | Dirk was in the house? | 德克当时还在房子里吗 |
[33:17] | He was the last one out. | 他是最后出来的 |
[33:31] | Passed out in your dorm room. | 在你房间里醉昏过去了 |
[33:34] | It’s a nice story. | 真会编故事 |
[33:37] | Leave me alone. | 别来烦我 |
[33:38] | You were the last one out of the house | 发生火灾之后 |
[33:40] | when the fire broke out. | 你是最后离开房子的 |
[33:42] | That’s a lie. | 那不是真的 |
[33:44] | Ever seen an animal trapped in a fire, Dirk? | 你见过困在火场的动物吗 德克 |
[33:47] | – What? – They panic, run in circles, scream. | -什么 -他们惊慌失措 尖叫着转圈跑 |
[33:51] | Horrible way to die, | 真是可怕的死法 |
[33:53] | horrible thing to watch. | 看着都觉得可怕 |
[33:54] | I don’t have to listen to this. | 我不必听这些 |
[34:00] | Laurie’s father saw you that night in her kitchen. | 劳瑞母亲死后 她父亲看到你们 |
[34:04] | After her mom died. | 在厨房里 |
[34:07] | Please stop doing this. | 求你们别这样 |
[34:08] | He said you were her rock, | 他说你是她的支柱 |
[34:10] | the one person she could always depend on. | 是她总能依靠的那个人 |
[34:12] | You’d never leave Laurie. | 你对劳瑞永远不离不弃 |
[34:14] | You stayed that night. | 你那晚留下了 |
[34:16] | Tried to save her. | 想要救她 |
[34:18] | But you couldn’t, could you? | 但你却做不到 是不是 |
[34:24] | She made me promise. | 她要我答应她 |
[34:27] | Promise what? | 答应她什么 |
[34:29] | That’s why I could never tell. | 所以我才不能说出来 |
[34:32] | Her pop… | 她爸爸… |
[34:35] | he thinks Laurie died happy. | 他以为劳瑞死时很快乐 |
[34:41] | And the truth would break his heart. | 而真相会伤透他的心 |
[34:47] | Tell us the truth now. | 把真相告诉我们 |
[34:53] | He was wrong. | 他错了 |
[34:56] | I wasn’t Laurie’s rock. | 我不是劳瑞的支柱 |
[34:59] | She was mine. | 她是我的支柱 |
[35:05] | This is all your fault, pledge. | 这都是你的错 预备会员 |
[35:09] | She took pictures! | 她拍照了 |
[35:10] | They’re gonna close us down now for sure! | 人家肯定要结束我们兄弟会了 |
[35:13] | It’s over, Manny. | 都完了 曼尼 |
[35:19] | Hey, don’t touch her! | 别碰她 |
[35:20] | You can’t boink the oink, Dirk. | 你搞不定这头小猪 德克 |
[35:25] | Then I will. | 那就让我来吧 |
[35:27] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[35:32] | Dirk? | 德克 |
[35:34] | Dirk… | 德克… |
[35:36] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[35:38] | – She’s still in there! – Dirk? | -她还在里面 -德克 |
[35:44] | You a brother? Or you a bitch? | 你是我们的兄弟 还是个婊子 |
[35:47] | Give me the key, Manny! | 把钥匙给我 曼尼 |
[35:51] | Dirk, help me! | 德克 救救我 |
[35:52] | Get away from the door! | 离门远点 |
[35:54] | Help me! Help me! | 救我 救我 |
[36:02] | Get to the window! You can climb out! | 到窗户那边 你可以爬出来 |
[36:15] | Get to the window! | 到窗户那边 |
[36:18] | Dirk! I can’t breathe! | 德克 我不能呼吸了 |
[36:27] | No. No! | 不 不 |
[36:31] | Keep your face where there’s air. | 把你的脸对着有空气的地方 |
[36:33] | Help! Somebody help! | 救命 救命啊 |
[36:36] | Help us! | 救救我们 |
[36:40] | Don’t you let go of me. | 别放手 |
[36:45] | Promise. | 答应我 |
[36:48] | – What? – You’ll take care of my pop. | -什么 -你会照顾我爸爸 |
[36:52] | Don’t talk like that. | 别说这种话 |
[36:53] | They’re gonna get you out of here. | 会有人把你救出去的 |
[36:54] | Dirk, you listen to me and you listen good. | 德克 你听我说 你听好了 |
[37:00] | Don’t you let him be… | 你不要让他… |
[37:03] | alone. | 一个人 |
[37:06] | Promise, Dirk. | 答应我 德克 |
[37:08] | Promise… | 答应我… |
[37:11] | I promise. | 我答应你 |
[37:17] | Hey, hey! I won’t let you go. Do you hear me? | 我不会放手的 你听到了吗 |
[37:19] | I won’t let you go! Won’t let you go. | 我不会放手的 我不会放手的 |
[37:22] | I know you won’t. | 我知道你不会的 |
[37:27] | Laurie… | 劳瑞… |
[37:28] | Laurie! | 劳瑞 |
[37:30] | Laurie! | 劳瑞 |
[37:33] | Laurie! | 劳瑞 |
[37:38] | 歌曲:”Fallen” 歌手:Sarah McLachlan | |
[39:08] | 结案 05年10月 |