时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:31] | Congratulations, Jimmy. | 恭喜你 吉米 |
[00:32] | Hey, Mr. Wyatt, thanks. | 怀亚特老师 谢谢 |
[00:34] | Even though you tanked my final, you held onto your B. | 虽然我这科期末你考砸了 但总体得了良 |
[00:37] | Well, I’ve had a lot of stuff on my mind. | 我这段时间心事太多 |
[00:39] | Math kind of took a backseat. | 就没顾上数学 |
[00:41] | Jimmy! | 吉米 |
[00:43] | You haven’t signed my yearbook yet. | 你还没签我的年鉴呢 |
[00:44] | – I’ll do it later. – I’m saving page 26 for you. | -回头再说 -我把第26页留给你 |
[00:47] | There’s a candid of us in chemistry lab. | 有一张我们在化学实验室里被抓拍的照片 |
[00:51] | We have our goggles on, but you can definitely tell it’s us. | 我们戴着护目镜 但一看就是我们 |
[00:53] | Yeah? Cool. | 是吗 不错 |
[00:55] | Hey, Jimmy, what do you say, huh? | 吉米 感觉如何 |
[00:57] | Coach. | 教练 |
[00:58] | You look weird in a suit. | 你穿西装好奇怪 |
[00:59] | Hey, tell me about it. I feel like I’m at a funeral. | 可不是嘛 我觉得自己像参加葬礼 |
[01:01] | And I am, in a way, losing my star runner. | 也算是吧 我要送别我的明星球员了 |
[01:04] | My loss, Villanova’s gain, right? | 我失去干将 维拉诺瓦大学却得到人才 |
[01:07] | Excuse me, coach. | 失陪了 教练 |
[01:16] | – Quinn. – It’s time. | -奎恩 -到时候了 |
[02:32] | 88年6月 吉米·塔特 | |
[03:20] | You got a lighter? | 有火吗 |
[03:22] | Can’t smoke in here. | 这里禁止吸烟 |
[03:25] | – Morning. – Hey, Lil. | -早上好 -阿莉 |
[03:27] | You know Lindsey Dunlay, child services? | 你认识儿童福利机构的林赛·邓蕾吧 |
[03:29] | Since tenth grade. | 我十年级时就认识了 |
[03:31] | Is she one of yours? | 她受你们机构保护吗 |
[03:33] | Yeah. Claire Tate. 17. | 对 克莱尔·塔特 17岁 |
[03:35] | Knows everything, hates everyone. Great kid. | 无所不知 愤世 是个好孩子 |
[03:38] | Her dad was killed in 1988. | 她爸爸1988年被杀 |
[03:40] | Grad night. Adams High. | 亚当斯高中 毕业晚会那晚 |
[03:42] | – Was he a teacher? – A student. | -他是老师吗 -是学生 |
[03:44] | His girlfriend was pregnant. | 他女友怀孕了 |
[03:45] | Had the baby that night. | 那晚生下孩子 |
[03:47] | Which, in the wisdom of teenagers, | 十几岁的孩子想了个笨办法 |
[03:48] | they left in a trash can. | 把婴儿扔进垃圾箱 |
[03:51] | Claire was that baby? | 克莱尔就是那个婴儿吗 |
[03:53] | Jimmy was hit by a car that same night. | 那晚吉米被车撞死了 |
[03:55] | They never found the driver. | 肇事司机一直没找到 |
[03:56] | We got new direction? | 有新线索了吗 |
[03:57] | Claire was approached by a man yesterday, | 昨天有个男人来找克莱尔 |
[03:59] | talking about his murder. | 谈起他遇害的事 |
[04:01] | Can I smoke on that balcony? | 我能在阳台上抽烟吗 |
[04:02] | Answer a few questions first. | 先回答几个问题 |
[04:05] | Can you describe the guy you met, Claire? | 能描述你遇见的男人吗 克莱尔 |
[04:07] | He was old. He drove a white van. | 他挺老 开白色面包车 |
[04:09] | Old like 30 or old like 60? | 挺老是三十还是六十 |
[04:12] | In between. | 在那之间吧 |
[04:13] | – And this was at your school? – Yeah. | -这是在你学校发生的事吗 -对 |
[04:15] | He pulls up, wants to talk to me. | 他走上来 想跟我谈谈 |
[04:17] | Says, “I know who killed Jimmy.” | 他说”我知道是谁杀了吉米” |
[04:19] | Meaning your dad. | 就是你爸爸 |
[04:20] | But, when I said that, | 我也这么说 |
[04:21] | he says, “Jimmy wasn’t your dad. I was.” | 可他说 “吉米不是你爸爸 我才是” |
[04:25] | Did you get a name, Claire? A license plate? | 克莱尔 知道他名字或车牌吗 |
[04:27] | One of the teachers came out and chased him away. | 有个老师来把他撵走了 |
[04:31] | He was probably lying. | 他大概在撒谎 |
[04:33] | We’ll find out. | 我们会查明的 |
[04:34] | Can I go smoke now? | 我现在能抽烟了吗 |
[04:35] | You shouldn’t. | 你不该吸烟 |
[04:37] | Who you gonna tell? My parents? | 你能向谁告状 我爸妈吗 |
[04:43] | – Got an edge, huh? – Yeah. | -脾气挺大啊 -是啊 |
[04:44] | 17 years in foster care will do that. | 在寄养家庭待上17年就会这样 |
[04:46] | We’ll have uniforms in the area watch out for a white van. | 我们会让那一片的警员留意白色面包车 |
[04:51] | There was one more thing. | 还有件事 |
[04:52] | What’s that? | 什么事 |
[04:54] | Before he drove off, | 他开车离开之前 |
[04:55] | he said he’d be coming back for me. | 他说还会再来找我 |
[05:34] | Read about George’s burial? | 看到乔治葬礼的报道了吗 |
[05:36] | No one there but the grave diggers. | 就只有挖坟的参加 |
[05:37] | Ask me, potter’s field is too good for his bones. | 要我说 他的贱骨头都配不上公共墓地 |
[05:40] | So did you guys hear about the parachuter? | 你们听说来新人的事了吗 |
[05:43] | No. | 没 |
[05:44] | Sutton. | 叫萨顿 |
[05:48] | You going to elaborate? | 你还打算细说吗 |
[05:49] | A girl, coming to homicide. | 女孩 要进凶案组 |
[05:51] | Parachuting in from Northeast Detectives. | 从东北分局调过来的 |
[05:53] | What’s her inside drag? | 她有什么来头 |
[05:55] | Dad was Tommy Sutton. Died on the job. | 他老爸是汤米·萨顿 因公殉职 |
[05:56] | ’81. Shot in a traffic stop. | 81年的事 拦车检查时被枪杀 |
[05:58] | Yeah. So who’s goinna say no to a fallen hero’s daughter | 是啊 壮烈牺牲的英雄之后要进凶案组 |
[06:01] | wanting to come to homicide? | 谁好意思拒绝呢 |
[06:02] | Gil Sherman worked Northeast. Maybe he knows her. | 吉尔·佘曼在东北任职 他或许认识她 |
[06:04] | Already asked. Said she’s a looker. | 问过了 说她长得不赖 |
[06:08] | Can’t hold that against her. | 你不能为这个怪她啊 |
[06:09] | You can if she throws it around. | 要是她招摇过市就讨人厌了 |
[06:11] | Who says she does that? | 有谁这么说她吗 |
[06:13] | Word I hear, | 我听人说 |
[06:15] | some type of scandal involving her sergeant. | 她跟她队长有点什么丑闻 |
[06:18] | Sexual nature. | 性丑闻 |
[06:20] | That’s ill-advised. | 你这是妄下结论 |
[06:22] | I got a sixth sense on this. | 我这方面第六感很准 |
[06:25] | This girl’s gonna be trouble. | 这女孩会是个麻烦人物 |
[06:31] | Jimmy Tate, 18. | 吉米·塔特 死时18岁 |
[06:33] | Graduated June 11, 1988 | 1988年6月11日毕业 |
[06:36] | – killed outside the school that night. – Hit and run. | -那晚在校外被杀 -肇事逃逸 |
[06:38] | Theory was some drunk kid did it, never came forward. | 当时认为是酒驾的孩子干的 一直没投案 |
[06:41] | Jimmy’s girlfriend, Quinn Ellis, | 吉米的女友 奎恩·艾里斯 |
[06:43] | gave birth at the party that night, | 当晚在派对上分娩 |
[06:44] | then left the baby in a trash bin. | 之后把婴儿扔在了垃圾桶里 |
[06:47] | Did two years for reckless endangerment. | 因过失伤害判刑两年 |
[06:48] | Lost custody, never bounced back. | 失去了监护权 从此也一蹶不振 |
[06:50] | She’s been in and out of trouble ever since. | 那以后就一直麻烦不断 |
[06:52] | Lives in a halfway house in Fairmont. | 住在费尔蒙特的中途之家 |
[06:54] | Was she a suspect? | 她是嫌犯吗 |
[06:55] | No license, no car. | 她没驾照也没车 |
[06:56] | She was picked up a few hours later | 她几小时后被人找到 |
[06:58] | walking along the parkway in a daze. | 当时正沿着林荫道神情恍惚地走着 |
[06:59] | A partial tire impression at the scene | 从现场留下的部分轮胎印 |
[07:01] | was I.D’d as a Firestone, new tread. | 经辨认是泛士通的新轮胎 |
[07:04] | A fairly common brand, but it’s something. | 这牌子很常见 但也是条线索 |
[07:07] | So who’s this guy coming around now telling Claire he’s her dad? | 那跑来找克莱尔自称是她爸的人又是谁 |
[07:11] | Maybe just a crank. Someone wants to mess with her mind. | 可能就是恶作剧 想惹她心烦 |
[07:13] | As if being thrown away by her parents didn’t do that. | 被自己的父母抛弃就够心烦的了 |
[07:26] | I do needlepoint because I don’t know how to knit. | 我不懂编织 所以就做十字绣 |
[07:30] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[07:31] | I’m not too good with skills. | 手艺活我不在行 |
[07:33] | So, Quinn, we’re looking back into Jimmy’s hit-and-run. | 奎恩 我们在查吉米的肇事逃逸案 |
[07:38] | That night just about sunk me. | 那晚的事葬送了我一生 |
[07:39] | Losing Jimmy? | 你指失去吉米吗 |
[07:41] | And the baby. | 还有宝宝 |
[07:42] | Yeah, but losing her was voluntary. | 可失去她是你的意愿 |
[07:44] | It was a bad decision. | 那是个错误的决定 |
[07:47] | Tell us about it. | 跟我们说说吧 |
[07:50] | Well, I had her in a stall in the girl’s bathroom. | 我在女厕一个隔间里生下了她 |
[07:53] | Tough place to give birth? | 在那里生孩子很困难吧 |
[07:56] | You know what though? It wasn’t too bad. | 不过 说起来也不算太坏 |
[07:59] | It wasn’t easy or anything, but I handled it. | 虽然并不轻松 但我也应付过来了 |
[08:02] | So why ditch her in the trash? | 那为什么把她丢在垃圾桶里了 |
[08:04] | I was 18 and dumb. | 我那时18岁 犯了傻 |
[08:08] | Just couldn’t think of anything else right then. | 那时只觉得没别的办法了 |
[08:11] | And Jimmy was? | 吉米呢 |
[08:12] | Gone. Right after she was born. | 走了 她一出生就走了 |
[08:16] | Quinn, Claire was approached yesterday | 奎恩 昨天有人去找克莱尔 |
[08:17] | by a guy that claimed he’s her dad. | 自称是她父亲 |
[08:20] | That’s crazy. | 胡说 |
[08:22] | That’s mean and crazy. | 这是卑鄙的胡话 |
[08:25] | – Anyone you can think of would say that? – No. | -你能想出谁会这么说吗 -想不出 |
[08:27] | Jimmy was my one and only. | 吉米是我的唯一 |
[08:29] | To this day, he was the best thing that ever happened to me. | 他是我这辈子最美好的回忆 |
[08:33] | So how did it go wrong? | 那是哪里出问题了 |
[08:36] | Getting pregnant messed us up. | 是怀孕搞砸了一切 |
[08:41] | Sine, opposite over hypotenuse. | 正弦 直角三角形斜边的对面 |
[08:45] | Cosine, adjacent over hypotenuse. | 余弦 与斜边相邻 |
[08:50] | Can you meet me tonight? | 你今晚能来见我吗 |
[08:52] | No. My parents. | 不行 我爸妈在 |
[08:54] | Jimmy! Quinn! | 吉米 奎恩 |
[08:56] | My way or the hallway. | 不听讲就出去 |
[09:10] | Dork, huh? | 真是个呆子 |
[09:14] | Hey, what’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[09:16] | – Nothing. – Don’t tell me nothing. You’re crying. | -没事 -别说没事 你在哭呢 |
[09:20] | – I’m scared you’ll hate me. – Quinn. | -我怕你会恨我 -奎恩 |
[09:26] | You know how I haven’t been feeling that good? | 你知道我最近不太舒服 |
[09:31] | Well, it turns out I’m pregnant. | 我是怀孕了 |
[09:39] | – Are you sure? – Yeah. | -你确定吗 -确定 |
[09:42] | Did you take one of those… | 你用过那个… |
[09:43] | Home tests? Yeah. | 测孕棒吗 用了 |
[09:47] | It was blue. | 是蓝色的 |
[09:49] | It was just that one weekend. | 就那一个周末的事 |
[09:54] | We need to fix it. | 我们得想办法 |
[09:56] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[09:59] | We’ll take care of it. | 我们会处理掉的 |
[10:09] | But we didn’t really take care of it. | 但我们并没处理掉 |
[10:13] | Time got away from us and we had her. | 时间就那么过去了 我们生下了她 |
[10:17] | How about leaving her at a hospital? A church? | 那怎么不把她留在医院或教堂 |
[10:21] | That would have been better. | 那样的确会好些 |
[10:37] | Yeah, I found that baby. It was a head trip. | 没错 我找到的婴儿 真令人兴奋 |
[10:40] | So how did you happen to be looking in the trash that night? | 你那晚怎么会正好去翻垃圾桶了呢 |
[10:44] | I was drunk, weaving down the hall, | 我喝醉了 在走廊里晃晃悠悠的 |
[10:46] | and there was this cry from the closet. | 就听到有个房间传来哭声 |
[10:49] | I thought I was hearing things. | 我还以为我幻听呢 |
[10:51] | But, no, it was a real live baby. | 但不是幻听 是真有个活生生的婴儿 |
[10:55] | See anyone around? | 看到周围有人吗 |
[10:56] | I ran back to the party, told everyone. | 我跑回派对 告诉了大家 |
[10:59] | Got around real quick it was Jimmy and Quinn’s. | 很快就想到是吉米和奎恩的孩子 |
[11:01] | – Did people know Quinn was pregnant? – No. | -大家知道奎恩怀孕了吗 -不知道 |
[11:04] | Well, most people, anyway. | 反正大部分人不知道 |
[11:05] | But you did? | 可你知道 |
[11:07] | Well, I happened to be in the nurse’s office | 吉米来找护士的那天 |
[11:10] | one day when Jimmy came in. | 我恰好在护士站 |
[11:18] | Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[11:23] | – That ankle acting up? – Oh, no. It’s better. | -脚踝又疼了吗 -不 好多了 |
[11:27] | So what can I do for you? | 那找我什么事 |
[11:28] | I’m in a situation with my girlfriend. | 我跟我女友出了点状况 |
[11:33] | Yes? | 什么状况 |
[11:34] | She’s, uh… | 她… |
[11:36] | you know, pregnant. | 怀孕了 |
[11:40] | I borrowed some money, $200. | 我借了点钱 200块 |
[11:43] | We want to take care of it. | 我们想打掉 |
[11:46] | I just don’t know where to go. | 我就是不知道该去哪里 |
[11:51] | I see. | 是这样 |
[11:53] | Well, first of all, it costs more like $900. | 首先 费用差不多得有900块 |
[12:01] | And you’d both need parental consent. | 而且你们两人都需要得到家长同意 |
[12:03] | We can’t. | 不行 |
[12:05] | And… | 还有 |
[12:08] | you know, Quinn would never be able to have children again. | 你要知道 奎恩会失去生育能力 |
[12:11] | No. I… | 不 我… |
[12:12] | I didn’t know that. | 这我不知道 |
[12:13] | I have some photos you should see. | 我这里有些照片你该看看 |
[12:26] | Can you imagine having your legs and arms broken, | 你能想象腿和胳膊都断掉 |
[12:32] | and then suctioned away? | 然后被吸出来的感觉吗 |
[12:35] | You’d probably scream, | 换做你 大概也会尖叫 |
[12:38] | just like the babies do. | 婴儿更会如此 |
[12:44] | I thought if… | 我以为… |
[12:45] | it was early, it was easy. | 如果下手早 就会轻松一些 |
[12:51] | Murder isn’t easy. | 杀人不是轻松的事 |
[12:57] | I guess… | 我想是吧 |
[13:01] | Thanks, nurse Laura. | 谢谢你 劳拉护士 |
[13:07] | So this nurse had an agenda. | 这么说这位护士还致力于反堕胎 |
[13:09] | Nut job. | 疯婆子一个 |
[13:11] | Jimmy come from money? | 吉米家有钱吗 |
[13:13] | His dad left them early. Mom was a sometimes waitress. | 他爸早年抛家弃子 妈妈有时做女服务员 |
[13:17] | So how do you figure he got the 200 bucks? | 那你觉得他是怎么筹到200块的 |
[13:21] | He was on the track team, | 他当时在田径队 |
[13:23] | had kind of an extra close relationship with the coach. | 跟教练的关系特别铁 |
[13:27] | You got a name? | 教练叫什么 |
[13:29] | Bruce… | 布鲁斯 |
[13:32] | something. | 什么的 |
[13:35] | You know, I could find it in my yearbook. | 我可以去我的年鉴里翻翻 |
[13:37] | Call you. | 回头打给你 |
[13:40] | It turns out this school nurse | 学校护士88年时 |
[13:42] | was big into operation choose life in ’88. | 热衷于反堕胎运动 |
[13:44] | And built up a sheet doing it. | 还为此留下了一堆犯罪记录 |
[13:46] | Laura Graham, three arrests. | 劳拉·格雷汉姆 三次被捕 |
[13:47] | ’86, assaulted a patient going into a clinic. | 86年袭击了一位前往诊所的病人 |
[13:49] | Same year, broke windows at a doctor’s office. | 同年打碎一位医生办公室的窗户 |
[13:51] | Strange extracurriculars for a school nurse. | 就一个学校护士来讲 真是奇怪的课外活动 |
[13:53] | And my personal favorite, 1987, ran a doctor | 我最喜欢的是87年驾车把一个 |
[13:56] | off the road after his shift at a woman’s health center. | 刚从妇女医疗中心下班的医生赶下了马路 |
[13:58] | In her caddy Cimarron. | 她开的是凯迪拉克西马伦 |
[14:00] | Firestone tires? | 泛士通轮胎吗 |
[14:03] | Just like the car that killed Jimmy. | 跟撞死吉米的车一样 |
[14:13] | Lieutenant Stillman? | 是斯蒂尔曼副队长吗 |
[14:15] | I’m Josie Sutton. | 我是乔茜·萨顿 |
[14:17] | – Nice to meet you. – You, too. | -幸会 -幸会 |
[14:18] | I’m really glad to be here. | 我真的很高兴能来这儿工作 |
[14:21] | I knew your dad. I was at his funeral. | 我认识你父亲 我还参加了他的葬礼 |
[14:24] | All I remember about the funeral were the gunshots. | 我对葬礼的印象就是鸣枪致意 |
[14:28] | They scared me, and… | 把我吓坏了… |
[14:30] | in retrospect, seem kind of inappropriate. | 回想起来 似乎有些不恰当 |
[14:34] | Sit down. | 请坐 |
[14:41] | How’d you like it at Northeast? | 你在东北分局干得好吗 |
[14:44] | It was fine. | 还可以 |
[14:47] | Look, I’m sure you know the rumors | 我想你一定知道有一些 |
[14:49] | – going around about sergeant White and you. – Yeah. | -关于你和怀特队长的流言 -知道 |
[14:52] | – Now, I don’t need to know what happened. – No. | -我不需要知道到底发生了什么 -好 |
[14:55] | I just don’t want trouble here. | 我只是不想有什么事端 |
[14:57] | Me neither. | 我也不想 |
[14:59] | Fair enough. | 很好 |
[15:01] | Hey, boss. | 老大 |
[15:03] | Scotty Valens. Detective Sutton. | 这是史考特·瓦伦斯 这是萨顿探员 |
[15:05] | Hi. Josie. | 我是乔茜 |
[15:06] | – Uh, from Northeast? – Yeah. | -你是东北分局来的吗 -对 |
[15:08] | Yeah, we heard you were coming. | 是啊 我们听说你要来了 |
[15:11] | – Congratulations. – Thanks. | -恭喜加入 -谢谢 |
[15:13] | Did you find that track coach? | 你找到田径教练了吗 |
[15:15] | Wasn’t at his last known. | 他不在最近登记住址 |
[15:16] | Guess his wife tossed him. | 大概被老婆赶出去了 |
[15:18] | Going to his workplace now. | 我正要去他的工作地点 |
[15:19] | Why don’t you take Sutton with you? | 不如把萨顿也带上吧 |
[15:23] | Yeah. Sure. | 好 没问题 |
[15:29] | So two scared kids want to end their pregnancy, | 两个吓坏了的孩子想要堕胎 |
[15:32] | but you had other plans for them. | 而你却另有安排 |
[15:34] | I counseled Jimmy. | 我那是好言相劝 |
[15:36] | No, you lied to him. | 不 你对吉米撒谎了 |
[15:38] | You showed him gruesome photos. | 你给他看了吓人的照片 |
[15:39] | I thought he should see what they do at the killing mills. | 我觉得他该知道那些杀人作坊干的好事 |
[15:42] | Oh, bite me. | 少来这套 |
[15:44] | We hear Quinn never looked pregnant. | 我们听说奎恩一直没太显怀 |
[15:46] | So, maybe, by June, you thought they’d gone against your advice. | 所以大概六月时 你以为他们没听你的 |
[15:49] | – No. – Maybe now you wanted to punish Jimmy? | -不 -或许你想惩罚吉米 |
[15:51] | And we know your Cadillac’s your weapon of choice. | 我们知道你用凯迪拉克做凶器 |
[15:54] | I got through to Jimmy. | 我做通吉米的工作了 |
[15:56] | Right after the holidays, | 假期一结束 |
[15:57] | he asked for the name of an obstetrician. | 他就让我帮忙找产科医生 |
[16:00] | So, you see, there was no need for punishment. | 所以 根本没必要惩罚他 |
[16:05] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[16:10] | Claire, don’t you have school right now? | 克莱尔 你现在没课吗 |
[16:14] | Just American history. Who cares? | 只有美国历史 有什么要紧 |
[16:16] | You want your diploma, Claire. | 你需要文凭 克莱尔 |
[16:17] | I don’t like school. | 我不喜欢上学 |
[16:21] | So why are you here? | 你为什么来这儿 |
[16:23] | He came back. | 他又来了 |
[16:24] | The guy in the van? | 开面包的男人吗 |
[16:25] | Yeah, asked me to go with him. | 对 让我跟他走 |
[16:27] | You get a good look this time? | 你这次看清楚了吗 |
[16:29] | Yeah. We talked. | 对 我们说话了 |
[16:31] | Said we should have dinner, father-daughter. | 他说我们父女俩该吃顿饭 |
[16:32] | Claire, he could be dangerous. | 克莱尔 他可能很危险 |
[16:34] | – He was nice. – Well, I need to talk to him. | -他挺好的 -我需要跟他谈谈 |
[16:36] | – Did you get a name? – No. | -你问他名字了吗 -没有 |
[16:40] | – Look, I saw your mom yesterday. – So? | -我昨天见到你妈妈了 -那又怎样 |
[16:48] | She asked about you. | 她问起你了 |
[16:50] | Why do I care? | 我管她呢 |
[16:52] | She’d like to see you, Claire. | 她想见你 克莱尔 |
[16:54] | No, thanks. | 不必了 |
[17:04] | Bruce Johnson. | 布鲁斯·约翰逊 |
[17:06] | – Yeah? – We’re here to talk about Jimmy Tate. | -我是 -我们想跟你谈谈吉米·塔特的事 |
[17:08] | Jimmy Tate? Great kid, personality plus. | 吉米·塔特 好孩子 性格很好 |
[17:11] | We hear you were kind of a father figure to him. | 我们听说你对他视如己出 |
[17:13] | Yeah. Yeah, I was. | 对 没错 |
[17:14] | He didn’t have a real dad, | 他父亲不在 |
[17:15] | and his mom didn’t exactly pick up the slack. | 他妈妈也没能担起这个责任来 |
[17:16] | Something wrong with her? | 她有什么不好吗 |
[17:18] | Nice lady. Just couldn’t handle the basics, you know? | 人不错 就是连基本生活都打理不好 |
[17:19] | Wounded bird type. | 需要人照顾那种 |
[17:21] | So when Jimmy got into trouble with Quinn… | 所以吉米跟奎恩闹出麻烦来时… |
[17:23] | Another wounded bird. | 又是个需要人照顾的 |
[17:24] | You gave him the 200 bucks for the abortion? | 你给了他200块去做人流吗 |
[17:26] | Yeah. I didn’t want to see him throw his life away. | 对 我不想看他人生就这么毁了 |
[17:29] | Obviously, he disagreed. | 显然 他不这么想 |
[17:31] | Why do you say that? | 这话什么意思 |
[17:33] | Because he returned the money. | 因为他把钱又还回来了 |
[17:35] | Because now they were gonna keep the baby? | 因为他们打算把孩子生下来吗 |
[17:37] | Never mind a future in track, | 放弃了田径场上的好前途 |
[17:39] | a free ride to Villanova, | 和借此上维拉诺瓦的机会 |
[17:40] | he figured let me get married at 18 instead. | 他心想 要不18岁就结婚吧 |
[17:42] | I’m guessing you tried to talk him out of it. | 我想你一定试图劝他放弃这念头 |
[17:44] | Yeah, it fell to me to show him the light about the girl. | 没错 我设法让他看清那个女孩的真面目 |
[17:55] | Keep the money. Don’t be crazy. | 留着这钱 别做傻事 |
[17:57] | We’re gonna have it. | 我们要把孩子生下来 |
[17:59] | Jimmy, that’s a big mistake. | 吉米 那是个大错误 |
[18:01] | No. We’ll be a family. | 不 我们会成家 |
[18:04] | Earlier than I ever thought but… | 这比我想的要早得多 但是… |
[18:06] | What about the track scholarship? | 那田径的奖学金呢 |
[18:09] | Maybe in a year or two… | 或许再过一两年… |
[18:10] | Won’t happen. Your time is now. | 不可能的 你的时机就是现在 |
[18:12] | I have to think of Quinn. | 我得为奎恩着想 |
[18:14] | Look, kid… | 听我说 孩子… |
[18:17] | I hate to say this but, uh, | 我不想说这话 可是 |
[18:20] | are you sure it’s yours? | 你确定这孩子是你的吗 |
[18:24] | I’ve seen her with other guys, when you’re not around. | 你不在的时候 我见过她和别人在一起 |
[18:29] | – Talking, maybe. – No. | -大概就是说说话吧 -不是 |
[18:33] | Not just talking. | 不只是说话 |
[18:40] | I’m sorry. | 真遗憾 |
[18:43] | But maybe it’s not your mistake at all. | 不过这可能根本不是你的错 |
[18:47] | So Quinn had other boyfriends? | 这么说奎恩还有其他男友吗 |
[18:50] | I don’t know if I’d call them boyfriends. | 我都不知道那算不算男友 |
[18:53] | She made the rounds. | 她到处放骚 |
[18:54] | Was this something you knew or just your opinion? | 这是你知道的事实还是你的成见 |
[18:57] | She was oversexed, okay? | 她就是性欲过剩 |
[18:59] | But how do you know? | 可你是怎么知道的 |
[19:01] | Some girls just put it on the glass. | 有些女孩就是不遮掩 |
[19:04] | And you think this is relevant | 而你觉得这跟 |
[19:05] | – somehow to Jimmy getting killed? – Yeah, I do. | -吉米遇害有什么联系吗 -对 |
[19:09] | Because what if he wised up, huh? | 因为如果他终于想通了 |
[19:11] | What if he told Quinn to beat it? | 如果他把奎恩撵走了 |
[19:12] | And what if, in a female rage, with a baby and no man, | 又如果怀着孩子又没有男人的女孩发火了 |
[19:16] | she just went out and mowed Jimmy down? | 她会不会就把吉米撞死了呢 |
[19:23] | Jimmy was your one and only, huh, Quinn? | 吉米是你的唯一吗 奎恩 |
[19:25] | Like I said. | 我都说了 |
[19:26] | That ain’t what I’m hearing from his old coach. | 他以前的教练可不是这么说的 |
[19:29] | Why are you talking to him? | 你们为什么去找他谈 |
[19:30] | Quinn, I’m busy, and you’re wasting my time! | 奎恩 我很忙 而你却在浪费我的时间 |
[19:33] | I don’t know what you mean. | 我不懂你的意思 |
[19:34] | I mean if you had multiple boyfriends, | 我的意思是 如果你有多位男友 |
[19:36] | I got multiple suspects. | 那嫌犯可就多了 |
[19:37] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[19:38] | No? The coach is making that up? | 没吗 那就是教练编瞎话了 |
[19:44] | Hey, Quinn… | 奎恩 |
[19:45] | your daughter is being stalked | 有个怪人跟踪你女儿 |
[19:46] | by some freak who says he’s her dad. | 并自称是她父亲 |
[19:48] | Now I know you didn’t give a crap about her when you were 18, | 我知道你18岁的时候根本不在乎她 |
[19:50] | because you wanted your young, fun life, | 因为你想要你青春放纵的生活 |
[19:52] | and a crying baby’s a real buzz kill. | 带个哭哭啼啼的婴儿就太扫兴了 |
[19:54] | – That’s mean. – But you were 18 then. | -这话好尖刻 -可那时你才18 |
[19:56] | How about being an adult now, and owning up? | 现在你能不能像个成年人 坦白交代 |
[20:01] | What do you want to know? | 你想知道什么 |
[20:03] | Were there other guys? | 你还有别的男人吗 |
[20:05] | One. | 就一个 |
[20:16] | How’d you get out of swimming? | 你怎么逃过游泳的 |
[20:18] | I said I had my period. | 我说我来例假了 |
[20:20] | We wish. | 那倒好了 |
[20:23] | I didn’t want this either, Jimmy. | 我也不想这样 吉米 |
[20:26] | I know, I know. I… I was just joking. | 我知道 我知道 我只是开玩笑 |
[20:31] | I thought we were gonna be happy about it. | 我以为这会是件开心的事 |
[20:34] | We are. | 是开心的事 |
[20:38] | I’m just… | 我只是… |
[20:40] | hearing things. | 听到些事情 |
[20:42] | Like what? | 听到什么 |
[20:45] | Maybe I’m not your only guy. | 或许我不是你唯一的男人 |
[20:47] | – Who said that? – Coach Johnson. | -谁说的 -约翰逊教练 |
[20:52] | Coach Johnson’s a jerk. | 约翰逊教练是个混蛋 |
[20:53] | He’s a teacher. He wouldn’t lie. | 他是个老师 他不会撒谎的 |
[21:01] | I went to the locker room one time. | 有一次我去休息室 |
[21:06] | And he was in the office. | 他在办公室里 |
[21:11] | He said he, he liked me, and… | 他说他 他喜欢我 还说… |
[21:15] | that I was pretty, and he started touching me. | 我很漂亮 然后他就开始摸我 |
[21:20] | I just, I just kind of froze, Jimmy. | 我当时吓呆了 吉米 |
[21:24] | No. | 不 |
[21:27] | No! | 不 |
[21:29] | It was over really quick. | 很快就结束了 |
[21:30] | I don’t believe this. | 真不敢相信 |
[21:32] | I couldn’t either. | 我也是 |
[21:34] | I don’t believe you! | 我不相信你 |
[21:37] | It’s true. | 这是真的 |
[21:40] | I… | 我… |
[21:42] | I don’t think we can be together anymore. | 我觉得我们不能在一起了 |
[21:45] | Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[21:47] | If I can’t trust you… | 如果我无法信任你… |
[21:49] | But I didn’t want to. | 但我也不想那样啊 |
[21:51] | It’s over. | 我们完了 |
[21:55] | God, what about the baby? | 天呐 那孩子怎么办 |
[22:01] | I’ll think of something. | 我会想办法的 |
[22:15] | So he broke it off? | 这么说他跟你分手了 |
[22:17] | We weren’t gonna raise the baby together anymore. | 我们不会一起抚养孩子了 |
[22:22] | What were you gonna do? | 你打算怎么办 |
[22:24] | Jimmy came up with another plan. | 吉米想到了另一个办法 |
[22:26] | Found someone to take her. | 找到了愿意收养她的人 |
[22:29] | Who? | 谁 |
[22:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:33] | That night in the bathroom, he just said “It’s all over,” | 那晚在厕所里 他只说”都结束了” |
[22:37] | and went to get them. | 然后就去找他们 |
[22:40] | – You sure you didn’t go looking for Jimmy? – No. | -你确定你自己没去找吉米吗 -没有 |
[22:43] | Because Jimmy bailing like that could be seen as motive. | 因为吉米这样抛弃你可以算是杀人动机 |
[22:47] | Jimmy dying ruined my life. | 吉米的死毁了我的人生 |
[22:52] | Why would I do that to myself? | 我为什么要自讨苦吃 |
[22:58] | There’s a lot of people ruin their lives. | 有很多人都自毁前途 |
[23:05] | Looked through the records at Dr. Sterling’s office. | 我去翻查了斯特林医生办公室的记录 |
[23:08] | The doctor nurse Laura recommended? | 劳拉护士推荐的医生吗 |
[23:10] | Jimmy and Quinn went to see him March 14, ’88. | 吉米和奎恩88年3月14日去见过他 |
[23:13] | That help us? | 对我们有用吗 |
[23:14] | Keep reading. | 接着看 |
[23:15] | An adult had to accompany them, since they were minors. | 因为他们都未成年 得有成年人陪同他们 |
[23:17] | Guess whose signature is on the chart? | 猜猜表格上落了谁的签名 |
[23:18] | Nurse Laura’s. | 劳拉护士的吗 |
[23:20] | Jered Wyatt, their math teacher. | 杰拉德·怀亚特 他们的数学老师 |
[23:24] | – Worth a conversation. – Lil? | -该去找他谈谈 -阿莉 |
[23:27] | Hey, Lindsey. | 林赛 |
[23:28] | Claire’s school called. She disappeared this afternoon. | 克莱尔学校来电话 她下午失踪了 |
[23:31] | What do you mean, disappeared? | 什么叫失踪 |
[23:32] | She was abducted outside the school. | 她在校外被绑了 |
[23:37] | The guy in the white van. | 开白面包车的男人 |
[23:52] | Guess who ain’t answering his phone all of a sudden? | 猜猜谁突然不接电话了 |
[23:55] | The track coach. | 田径教练 |
[23:56] | Plus he owns a white Dodge van. | 而且他有一台白色道奇面包车 |
[23:58] | Guy had an unnatural interest in Quinn, | 这家伙对奎恩图谋不轨 |
[23:59] | maybe now he’s got it for the kid. | 或许他对那孩子也是 |
[24:02] | – Hey, I’m Jo Sutton. – Yeah. | -你好 我是乔·萨顿 -嗯 |
[24:05] | Uh, Lilly Rush. | 我是莉莉·拉什 |
[24:08] | I was getting tired of being the only girl on the line. | 我做这里唯一的女探员都觉得烦了 |
[24:10] | Hey, Vera. We know this dude. | 维拉 那家伙我们认识 |
[24:16] | Timmy! | 蒂米 |
[24:18] | – Where’s your Windex? – Oh, yeah. You guys. | -怎么没拿清洁剂 -是你们啊 |
[24:22] | You seen that white van everyone’s talking about? | 你见到大家说的那辆白面包车了吗 |
[24:24] | I don’t, uh, get involved. | 我可不自找麻烦 |
[24:26] | How about some beer? | 想喝点啤酒吗 |
[24:27] | What brand? | 什么牌子的 |
[24:29] | You choose. Live it up. | 你选吧 好好乐乐 |
[24:31] | Well, yeah, I seen it. Uh, drove alongside this girl walking. | 我看见了 开车靠在一个在走路的女孩旁 |
[24:34] | When was that? | 什么时候的事 |
[24:36] | I’d just be guessing, because I don’t really keep up with time. | 我只能猜了 我也没怎么留意时间 |
[24:40] | Was this guy driving? | 开车的是这个人吗 |
[24:41] | That’s the mug of the man. Yeah. | 这就是那个人的照片 没错 |
[24:43] | He force the girl in? | 他强迫那女孩上车的吗 |
[24:44] | Oh, no, chief. She got in herself. | 不是 老大 她自己上车的 |
[24:46] | What, like, willingly? | 自愿的吗 |
[24:47] | Yeah, feet up on the dash. | 对 脚都抬上仪表盘了 |
[24:48] | Going for a nice spin. Voluntary. | 自觉自愿地去兜风了 |
[24:58] | Jered Wyatt? | 杰拉德·怀亚特吗 |
[25:00] | Lieutenant Stillman. | 我是副队长斯蒂尔曼 |
[25:01] | I have to teach a night class in an hour. | 我一小时后要教夜校 |
[25:03] | We just want to get to the bottom | 我们只想查明你的名字 |
[25:05] | of your name being on this doctor’s form, Mr. Wyatt. | 为什么会在这张医院表格上 怀亚特先生 |
[25:10] | I helped out Jimmy and Quinn because they were nice kids. | 吉米和奎恩是好孩子 所以我帮帮他们 |
[25:14] | – That all? – That’s all. | -仅此而已吗 -仅此而已 |
[25:15] | Well, taking an interest is one thing, | 关心他们是一码事 |
[25:17] | but acting as their guardian during a sonogram? | 可他们去做超声波时给他们充当监护人… |
[25:24] | – Can I be frank? – Please. | -我能说实话吗 -请讲 |
[25:28] | I was… married. | 我…结婚了 |
[25:31] | – And? – And I wanted to stay that way. | -然后呢 -然后 我不想离婚 |
[25:34] | And, well… | 然而 |
[25:37] | Jimmy had something over me. | 吉米有我的把柄 |
[25:49] | Mr. Wyatt, I… | 怀亚特老师 我… |
[25:52] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[25:53] | Nurse Laura? | 劳拉护士 |
[25:54] | Hey, Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[25:56] | Do something, Jered. | 想办法 杰拉德 |
[25:57] | Ho, ho, hold on a second. | 等等 等一下 |
[25:58] | Jimmy? | 吉米 |
[25:59] | Jimmy! Hey, hey. | 吉米 |
[26:02] | Take it easy, okay? | 别紧张 好吗 |
[26:04] | I’m not gonna say anything. It’s… | 我什么都不会说的 只是… |
[26:07] | Jimmy, I have a fragile home situation. | 吉米 我的家庭很脆弱 |
[26:11] | – Yeah, sure. – No, no, no. | -好吧 -不不不 |
[26:14] | This is important. | 这很重要 |
[26:20] | You do me a good turn here, I’ll do you one. | 你行我方便 我也会帮你忙 |
[26:22] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[26:23] | I know about Quinn. Your problem. | 我知道奎恩的事 你的问题 |
[26:27] | I want to help, if I can. | 如果我帮得上 我想帮你 |
[26:30] | We’re fine. | 我们很好 |
[26:33] | Hey. Hey, you can talk to me. | 你可以跟我说说 |
[26:38] | We broke up, but… | 我们分手了 但是… |
[26:40] | We still have the baby coming. | 孩子我们还要生下来 |
[26:45] | Can I help at all? | 我能帮忙吗 |
[26:47] | There is something we need for this appointment. | 我们有个会诊 需要你帮个小忙 |
[26:54] | I took them to the doctor. | 我带他们去看医生 |
[26:57] | Now we both knew each other’s secrets. | 我们知道彼此的秘密 |
[26:59] | Insurance. | 都有保障 |
[27:02] | And what’d Laura do for insurance? | 那劳拉做了什么作为保障 |
[27:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:08] | But boy, she pitched a fit after Jimmy walked in on us. | 不过吉米发现我们的事后 她相当生气 |
[27:13] | I’m talking warpath. | 她简直发狂了 |
[27:21] | Oh, you play like you’re all virtue and piety, don’t you, Laura? | 劳拉 你装得一副道貌岸然的样子 |
[27:23] | But the truth is, uh… | 可实际上… |
[27:26] | not so much. | 却不尽然 |
[27:27] | If you’re asking if I was… | 如果你是想说… |
[27:29] | compromised with Jered Wyatt, yes, I was. | 我跟杰拉德·怀亚特有染的事 我不否认 |
[27:32] | And Jimmy was witness to this. | 还被吉米看到了 |
[27:34] | That’s also true. | 没错 |
[27:36] | That couldn’t have sat well. | 这可不行啊 |
[27:38] | You had a reputation to uphold. | 你还要保持名誉呢 |
[27:39] | – And a job to keep. – Look… | -还要保住饭碗 -听着… |
[27:43] | I know something that could probably be helpful. | 我知道些事情可能会有用 |
[27:47] | Talk to Angie Parrington. | 去问问安吉·帕伦丁 |
[27:49] | – The girl who found the baby? – She was in my office every day. | -找到婴儿的女孩吗 -她每天来我办公室 |
[27:52] | I had to watch her take her medication. | 我要看着她服药 |
[27:54] | – What kind of meds? – Antipsychotics. | -她服什么药 -抗精神病药 |
[27:59] | What’s that got to do with Jimmy? | 这跟吉米什么关系 |
[28:00] | She was obsessed with him, talked about him nonstop. | 她迷恋他 一刻不停地谈论他 |
[28:03] | So Angie’s troubled. Okay, but… | 这么说安吉有精神病 好吧 |
[28:06] | why would she suddenly snap? | 可她为什么会突然爆发呢 |
[28:08] | Because she went off her meds for graduation. | 因为毕业那天她没服药 |
[28:16] | – You didn’t come today, Angie. – No, I didn’t. | -你今天没来 安吉 -我是没去 |
[28:19] | – It’s been three days. – I’m not taking that poison anymore, | -已经三天了 -我再不要吃那些毒药了 |
[28:21] | and I just graduated, so you can’t make me. | 而且我刚刚毕业了 你不能强迫我 |
[28:27] | Jimmy! | 吉米 |
[28:29] | Uh, I know, I gotta sign your book. | 我知道 我得给你签年鉴 |
[28:30] | No, it’s not about that. It’s something else, | 不 不是那个 是别的事 |
[28:32] | – and I know you’re gonna like it. – Could I find you later? | -我知道你会喜欢 -我回头找你好吗 |
[28:34] | No, Jimmy, I have something for you. | 不 吉米 我有东西要给你 |
[28:36] | Quinn needs me right now. | 奎恩现在需要我 |
[28:38] | – I don’t know why you still like Quinn. – Angie… | -我不懂你为什么还喜欢奎恩 -安吉 |
[28:40] | Because she’s like nothing. She’s like a background girl. | 她什么都不是 只是个壁花小姐 |
[28:41] | No she’s not. She’s shy, but… | 她不是 她害羞 但是… |
[28:44] | You don’t know her. | 你不了解她 |
[28:46] | Yeah, well, I think she’s fat. | 好吧 我觉得她很胖 |
[28:50] | Jimmy! I’m gonna find you. | 吉米 我会找到你的 |
[28:54] | So Angie’s pretty determined to get Jimmy alone. | 就是说安吉铁了心要单独见吉米了 |
[28:57] | And she was the kind of girl who got what she wanted. | 她是那种要什么都志在必得的女孩 |
[28:59] | You think she was capable of violence? | 你觉得她会做出暴力的事吗 |
[29:01] | She quit her meds once before, her sophomore year. | 她二年级时也停过一次药 |
[29:05] | Lit a cheerleader’s hair on fire at a pep rally. | 在赛前动员时把一个拉拉队员头发点着了 |
[29:13] | I hear my girl Angie was kind of nutso? | 我听说我那个安吉是个疯子 |
[29:16] | I’m sorry, man. | 可惜了 哥们 |
[29:17] | Easy come, easy go. | 反正也带不走一片云彩 |
[29:20] | So has this one pulled anything yet? | 这位闹什么事了吗 |
[29:26] | Uh, no. Not really. | 没有呢 |
[29:28] | Give her time. | 等着瞧吧 |
[29:31] | – Claire sent a note to her foster parents. – Yeah? | -克莱尔给她养父母送了张条子 -是吗 |
[29:34] | She doesn’t want to be found. | 她不想别人找她 |
[29:36] | “Don’t worry about me. I’m with my dad.” | “别为我担心 我跟我爸在一起” |
[29:39] | Lieutenant, um, | 副队长 |
[29:40] | I’ve been going over new car purchases from June ’88. | 我在翻看88年6月的新车买卖记录 |
[29:42] | – You have? – New tread on the tires, new car… | -是吗 -胎面是新的 大概是新车… |
[29:46] | That’s needle-in-a-haystack territory. | 那可是大海捞针 |
[29:48] | But I found something. | 但我还是捞到了 |
[29:50] | One of the buyers was Angie Parrington. | 安吉·帕伦丁就买了新车 |
[29:53] | My Angie who found the baby? | 我那个找到婴儿的安吉吗 |
[29:54] | And who was pining for Jimmy. | 还对吉米一往情深 |
[29:56] | Bought a Corvette on June 10th. | 6月10日买了辆克尔维特[雪佛兰] |
[29:58] | The day before Jimmy was killed. | 吉米遇害前一天 |
[30:01] | Oh, Angie… Say it ain’t so. | 安吉啊…告诉我这不是真的 |
[30:07] | Yeah, I bought a car. | 是啊 我买了辆车 |
[30:09] | It was Jimmy’s graduation present. | 是给吉米的毕业礼物 |
[30:11] | That’s quite a gift. | 厚礼啊 |
[30:12] | I’m generous. | 我很大方 |
[30:15] | So how does a high school girl have that kind of dough? | 你一个高中女生哪来的钱 |
[30:19] | My parents missed graduation. | 我父母不能来参加毕业典礼 |
[30:21] | Out of guilt, they said I could buy any car I wanted. | 出于内疚 他们说我想要什么车都行 |
[30:26] | So what did he say? | 他怎么说呢 |
[30:28] | He kept blowing me off when I tried to tell him about it. | 我想跟他说 可他一直不理我 |
[30:30] | I finally cornered him in the parking lot. | 我终于在停车场截住他了 |
[30:32] | Show him the new set of wheels. | 给他看新车了吗 |
[30:33] | Yeah. He saw it. | 没错 他看到了 |
[30:35] | He kept walking. | 他还是走了 |
[30:36] | Sees a Corvette and doesn’t slow his pace? | 看了克尔维特 居然还不停步 |
[30:39] | I know. I’m, like… Jimmy, it’s a Corvette. | 是啊 我就想 吉米 这可是克尔维特 |
[30:45] | But no interest. | 但还是不感兴趣 |
[30:47] | He was just rambling about finding Mr. Wyatt. | 他就到处转悠 想找怀亚特老师 |
[30:51] | The math teacher? Why was he looking for him? | 那个数学老师 为什么要找他 |
[30:54] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:56] | And I’ll never know why he was so into Quinn. | 我一直不明白他为什么那么喜欢奎恩 |
[30:59] | But you should have seen the way he looked at her. | 但你真该瞧瞧他看着她的样子 |
[31:03] | Now, you didn’t get so upset | 你会不会气得 |
[31:04] | that you turned that Corvette on him, did you, Angie? | 开着克尔维特去碾他了 安吉 |
[31:08] | I can’t even drive stick shift. | 我都不会开手排挡 |
[31:15] | Ever have kids, Jered? | 你有孩子吗 杰拉德 |
[31:18] | No, we never did. | 没 我们一直没生 |
[31:20] | We’ve done some looking. | 我们查过了 |
[31:22] | Seems you and your wife poured | 看起来你和你妻子 |
[31:23] | a lot of time and money into trying for a baby. | 为了要个孩子 投入了很多时间和金钱 |
[31:25] | – Maybe for a short period. – Six years. | -就那么一小段时间吧 -是六年 |
[31:29] | Well, we adjusted. | 我们另作调整了 |
[31:30] | We have hobbies, pets. | 培养爱好 养宠物 |
[31:34] | But that kind of thing can make a marriage shaky. | 但那种事会动摇婚姻 |
[31:36] | There was some strain. | 确实有些压力 |
[31:37] | How were you gonna turn things around? | 你打算怎么扭转局面呢 |
[31:39] | How about a baby? | 不如找个孩子来 |
[31:41] | What are you suggesting? | 你什么意思 |
[31:42] | Oh, why else would Jimmy come looking for you | 奎恩生孩子的那晚 |
[31:44] | same night Quinn had that child? | 吉米还能为了什么来找你 |
[31:46] | There’s no proof of anything. | 你没有任何证据 |
[31:48] | Well, throw in that you were at the sonogram, | 再加上你还去做超声波 |
[31:50] | seems like you were a prospective parent. | 看来你很有希望成为家长 |
[31:59] | Please… | 求你们… |
[32:04] | Jered. | 杰拉德 |
[32:07] | It’s no crime, wanting a baby. | 想要个孩子 这不是罪过 |
[32:12] | That’s all Helen and I ever wanted. | 那是海伦和我一直想要的 |
[32:15] | Sure. | 当然了 |
[32:16] | Our marriage was dying… | 由于生不出孩子 |
[32:20] | every day we couldn’t conceive. | 我们的婚姻一天天走向灭亡 |
[32:22] | And these two kids pop out a baby | 而这两个孩子都根本不想要孩子 |
[32:24] | when they don’t even want one. | 却鼓捣出一个来 |
[32:27] | One weekend and they’re pregnant. | 就一个周末就怀上了 |
[32:33] | They had a problem, we had a problem. | 他们有个问题 我们有个问题 |
[32:38] | I really thought this baby could… | 我真的以为 这个孩子能… |
[32:42] | could save us. | 挽救我们 |
[32:45] | So what went wrong? | 那出什么问题了 |
[33:02] | I got the car seat, diapers, formula. | 座椅 尿布 婴儿食品 都弄好了 |
[33:06] | I thought of everything. | 一应俱全 |
[33:08] | – So boy or girl? – Uh, girl. | -是男孩还是女孩 -女孩 |
[33:14] | – So is Quinn bringing her? – Uh, no. | -奎恩会带她来吗 -不 |
[33:19] | Mr. Wyatt, I can’t do it. | 怀亚特老师 我做不到 |
[33:22] | No, no, no… We’re all set. | 不不不 我们都准备好了 |
[33:24] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[33:32] | What? | 什么 |
[33:33] | Look, I know I’m going back on our plan, and I’m sorry about it, | 听我说 我知道我这是反悔 我很抱歉 |
[33:37] | but after seeing what I saw… | 可我刚刚看到的一切 |
[33:39] | well, I realized, those two girls are all I want. | 我意识到 我只要他们娘俩 |
[33:42] | I’m trying to save my marriage here. | 我想挽救我的婚姻 |
[33:44] | I’m trying to save something, too. | 我也有想挽救的东西 |
[33:45] | This is my last hope. Helen is waiting! | 这是我最后的希望了 海伦在等我 |
[33:47] | Sorry, Mr. Wyatt. | 抱歉 怀亚特老师 |
[33:49] | Maybe you can adopt or something. | 或许你们能领养个孩子什么的 |
[33:50] | We have already tried that! | 我们已经试过了 |
[33:55] | Jimmy… | 吉米 |
[33:57] | listen to me now. | 听我说 |
[33:59] | Jimmy! | 吉米 |
[34:01] | This is my life I’m talking about! | 这可是我的人生 |
[34:04] | Jimmy! | 吉米 |
[35:01] | Questioned documents got an imprint from | 文件鉴别组在克莱尔留的条子上 |
[35:03] | Claire’s note, a phone number. | 找到了一行印记 是个电话号码 |
[35:05] | We trace it? | 查到了吗 |
[35:06] | Viking motel, Spring garden. | 春园街的维京汽车旅馆 |
[35:18] | There she is. | 她在那里 |
[35:33] | Hi, Claire. | 克莱尔 |
[35:36] | How’d you find me? | 你们怎么找到我的 |
[35:37] | That doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[35:38] | Claire, what’s going on? | 克莱尔 怎么了 |
[35:40] | You want to stop there? | 你给我站住 |
[35:41] | The hell with that. | 去你的 |
[35:42] | No! | 不 |
[35:44] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[35:46] | Endangering the welfare of a child. | 危害儿童安全 |
[35:47] | His family left him. I’m all he has. | 他的家人都抛弃他了 他只有我了 |
[35:49] | But you’re not his. | 但你不是他的孩子 |
[36:07] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[36:09] | We brought your mommy. | 我们带你妈来了 |
[36:11] | What? | 什么 |
[36:12] | She was real worried about you. | 她真的很担心你 |
[36:22] | My God. | 我的天 |
[36:24] | I can see Jimmy all over your face. | 你长得真像吉米 |
[36:27] | Not that you care. | 你在乎吗 |
[36:29] | I do. I do, baby. | 我在乎 我在乎 宝宝 |
[36:32] | Don’t call me that! | 别那么喊我 |
[36:37] | I messed up. Bad. | 我的确搞砸了 |
[36:41] | I was just so sad that Jimmy didn’t want me anymore. | 只是吉米不要我了 我真的好难过 |
[36:46] | He did want you. | 他想要你 |
[36:48] | We know who hit him that night. | 我们知道那晚是谁撞死了他 |
[36:51] | – It was Jered Wyatt. – Yeah… | -是杰拉德·怀亚特 -是他 |
[36:55] | And you know the reason, Claire? | 你知道为什么吗 克莱尔 |
[36:58] | You. | 是为你 |
[37:02] | – What do you mean? – He wanted you for himself. | -什么意思 -他想要领养你 |
[37:04] | But Jimmy said no, because the second he laid eyes on you, | 可吉米拒绝了 因为他一看到你 |
[37:07] | no way he was parting with his girls. | 就知道他不能与你们母女分离 |
[37:11] | Jimmy said that? | 吉米这么说的吗 |
[37:14] | He was on his way back to you. | 他当时正要回去找你 |
[37:21] | “It’s all over.” | “都结束了” |
[37:23] | That’s what Jimmy said to you. | 那是吉米对你说的话 |
[37:26] | Now I know what he meant. | 我现在才懂他的意思 |
[37:37] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[37:39] | You did it! | 你做到了 |
[37:40] | – No. – You did. | -不 -你做到了 |
[37:44] | I’ve never done anything, Jimmy. | 我从没做成过任何事 吉米 |
[37:46] | You just did. | 可你刚刚做到了 |
[37:48] | You did the most amazing thing. | 你做到了最了不起的事 |
[37:54] | It’s a girl. | 是个女孩 |
[37:56] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[37:59] | She’s real small, Quinn. | 她好小 奎恩 |
[38:07] | No, I can’t. | 不 我做不到 |
[38:08] | Sure you can. | 你当然能行 |
[38:09] | – I’ll drop her. – No. | -我会失手掉了她 -不会的 |
[38:13] | Look how you’re holding her. | 看看你抱她的样子 |
[38:16] | A baby girl. | 一个小女孩 |
[38:19] | It’s all over now. | 都结束了 |
[38:25] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:31] | I have to find him. | 我得去找他 |
[38:38] | I just want to hold her a little more. | 我只想再多抱她一会儿 |
[38:42] | I’ll be right back. | 我去去就回 |
[39:06] | Jimmy… | 吉米 |
[39:08] | Jimmy! | 吉米 |
[39:35] | Oh, Claire… | 克莱尔 |
[39:42] | No matter what happens, baby, | 不管发生什么事 宝宝 |
[39:45] | your mom and dad loved you. | 你妈妈和爸爸爱过你 |
[40:19] | 歌曲:”In Your Eyes” 歌手:Peter Gabriel | |
[41:44] | 88年6月 吉米·塔特 |