时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | Turn that music down for god’s sakes. | 把该死的音乐关了 |
[00:26] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[00:28] | I need you to go to the store. | 你得去趟商店 |
[00:31] | Now. | 现在就去 |
[00:46] | You mind me. | 听到没有 |
[00:48] | I did a bad thing, mother. | 妈 我干了坏事 |
[00:50] | What did you do? | 你干什么了 |
[00:52] | I took out their eyes. | 我把它们的眼睛挖出来了 |
[01:40] | 西蒙·马科斯 72年11月 | |
[02:00] | Oh, morning. | 早上好 |
[02:02] | Scene’s out back. | 犯罪现场在后面 |
[02:04] | Lil. | 阿莉 |
[02:06] | I’ve been meaning to talk to you. | 我一直想跟你谈谈 |
[02:07] | About Chris. | 关于克里斯 |
[02:10] | Yeah? What about? | 谈什么 |
[02:14] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[02:15] | I fell for an act. | 我被她骗了 |
[02:19] | You’re not the first. | 你不是第一个 |
[02:20] | But, uh, | 但是 |
[02:24] | I should’ve listened to you. | 当初该听你的 |
[02:27] | Anyway, I’m sorry. | 总之 很抱歉 |
[02:32] | I’m sorry that | 我很遗憾 |
[02:36] | it became between us. | 为这事闹得不愉快 |
[02:39] | Detectives. | 探员们 |
[02:41] | What are you working with, Lenny? | 连尼 什么情况 |
[02:43] | Third week in homicide, I get this mess. | 来凶案组第三周就碰上这种案子 |
[02:45] | What’s with the block party? | 这么多头骨是什么情况 |
[02:47] | Some moron gets it in his head to buy this piece of crap, | 不知哪个傻帽想买这栋房子 |
[02:50] | sends an inspector to check it out, digs up a bunch of skulls. | 找了检查员 翻出一堆头骨 |
[02:53] | – How many? – 9. | -多少个 -9个 |
[02:55] | CSU says some are recent, | 现场调查组说有些是最近的 |
[02:56] | others have been there for years. | 有些已经埋了好多年 |
[02:58] | Found them positioned like this. | 发现的时候就摆成这样 |
[03:00] | Bind up, facing upwards. | 排成一排 面部朝上 |
[03:03] | Attic of the house, | 朝着房子的阁楼 |
[03:04] | owner was killed up there in 1972, single gunshot to the chest. | 房主1972年被杀 一枪正中胸口 |
[03:08] | They find the doer? | 找到凶手没有 |
[03:09] | Robbery rape’s all they got. | 只知道是抢劫强奸后杀人 |
[03:11] | Scottie, look at this. | 史考特 看这个 |
[03:15] | Black marbles in all their eyes. | 所有眼睛里都是黑色大理石 |
[03:22] | You wanna cool me in? | 有什么我不知道的吗 |
[03:25] | Serial killer we interviewed few months back. | 几个月前讯问过一个连环杀手 |
[03:28] | The black marbles like these were at his place. | 他家里就有这种黑色大理石 |
[03:31] | It’s the freak who walked, right? | 就是那个逃脱法网的变态 |
[03:33] | Hunting down his victims. | 一直追着死者 |
[03:35] | And made them run till they couldn’t anymore. | 直到她们再也跑不动为止 |
[03:42] | He decapitated 9 women. | 他砍了9个女人的头 |
[03:45] | Never gave up where he put the heads. | 一直不说藏到了哪里 |
[03:47] | Looks like we might’ve found them. | 看来我们找到了 |
[03:49] | And who was the previous owner? | 之前的房主是谁 |
[03:51] | Simone Marks, 32. | 西蒙·马科斯 32岁 |
[03:53] | Lived here with a 12-year-old son. | 和12岁的儿子一起住 |
[03:54] | Named George. | 叫乔治 |
[03:57] | Yeah, that’s right. | 对 没错 |
[04:05] | Looks like our serial killer’s come back home. | 看来连环杀手回家了 |
[04:56] | Now we know what George did with their heads. | 现在知道乔治怎么处理死者的头了 |
[04:59] | Buried them in his childhood backyard, | 全埋在童年时住过的后院里 |
[05:00] | all facing the attic where his mom was murdered. | 面朝他妈被谋杀的阁楼 |
[05:04] | And the deer eyes, he put them in their eye sockets. | 还把鹿眼放进她们的眼眶 |
[05:07] | You know, maybe he wanted those dead women to see something. | 也许他想让死者看到某些东西 |
[05:11] | – Like… – Like.. | -比如 -比如 |
[05:12] | his first kill. | 他杀的第一个人 |
[05:14] | His own mother. | 自己的母亲 |
[05:16] | Rape was never his M.O., Lil. | 强奸可不是他的手法 阿莉 |
[05:18] | Gotta be a reason he’s lining up the heads like that. | 他把头摆成那样肯定有原因 |
[05:21] | Scottie, we hear anything from Fugitives yet on George’s wherabouts? | 史考特 逃犯缉拿部那边有乔治的下落吗 |
[05:24] | Sherman had a beat on him. | 谢尔曼之前锁定了他的落脚处 |
[05:26] | Till three weeks ago. And George drops off the face of the earth. | 三周前 乔治消失了 |
[05:30] | All right. What do we know about George’s mother’s murder? | 乔治他妈的谋杀案是什么情况 |
[05:32] | Robbery rape gone south. Signs of forced entry. | 抢劫强奸后杀人 有强行闯入痕迹 |
[05:35] | Mom was found stripped, semen recovered at the scene. | 死者的衣服被扒光 现场发现了精液 |
[05:38] | Any leads back in ’72 on the doer? | 72年时有凶手的线索吗 |
[05:40] | The weapon that killed Simone was a Colt .22 automatic, | 凶器是把柯尔特点22口径全自动手枪 |
[05:43] | Woodsman series. | 护林者系列 |
[05:45] | – Never recovered. – What else? | -一直没找到凶器 -还有吗 |
[05:47] | There’s a set of prints off a jimmied window. No hits. | 撬开的窗户上有一组指纹 无匹配记录 |
[05:51] | Those doers had 33 years | 都33年了 |
[05:52] | to make it into the system. | 也许凶手的指纹记录已经入系统了 |
[05:53] | Run them again. | 再匹配一次 |
[05:55] | We think working this job will flush your boy out? | 追查这单案子能逼乔治出来吗 |
[05:57] | Could, yeah. | 可能 |
[05:58] | You know, George couldn’t have killed his own mother. | 乔治他妈不可能是他杀的 |
[06:01] | – Why not? – He wasn’t in the house that night. | -为什么 -他当晚不在家 |
[06:04] | DHS removed him hours earlier, | 案发前几小时社保局应他妈的要求 |
[06:06] | put him in a group home at mom’s request. | 带走他 关进教养院 |
[06:09] | His mother put him away? | 他妈叫人带走他的 |
[06:12] | Told the authority she was afraid of her own son. | 跟当局说她害怕自己的儿子 |
[06:19] | Yeah, they took him out of here. | 没错 他们把他带走了 |
[06:21] | Kid was a real wack job. | 那孩子真的很怪 |
[06:26] | Sat in front of the window there. | 坐在那扇窗户前 |
[06:29] | Tiddling with his flashlight. | 玩手电筒 |
[06:34] | His mother said she was afraid of him. Why? | 他妈说害怕他 为什么 |
[06:37] | Kid was a punk. Mom couldn’t control him any more. | 小流氓一个 他妈已经管不了了 |
[06:39] | So you cut him up to the group home? | 所以把他送教养院去了 |
[06:41] | Yeah. Let him loose with the other animals. | 对 让他和其它禽兽待一起 |
[06:45] | This was his bedroom. | 这是他卧室 |
[06:47] | Mom kept him locked up in here. | 他妈就把他锁在里面 |
[06:49] | What do you mean locked up? | 锁在里面什么意思 |
[06:51] | Dead bolts on the door. | 门上插销是固定的 |
[06:53] | I don’t think she let him out much. | 我估计她不怎么让他出去 |
[06:55] | What else you’re gonna do with a kid like that? | 这种孩子还能怎么办 |
[06:57] | He was a weirdo all right. | 他确实是个怪胎 |
[06:59] | But if you ask me, | 不过要我说 |
[07:01] | so was mom. | 他妈也一样 |
[07:05] | I keep him in here | 我把他关在里面 |
[07:06] | so he won’t run out at nights. | 以防他晚上跑出去 |
[07:15] | Time to go, George. | 该走了 乔治 |
[07:23] | Upsy daisy. | 起来吧 |
[07:25] | You heard your mom. | 你妈说该走了 |
[07:28] | You need me to go to the store, mother? | 妈 是要我去商店吗 |
[07:30] | Mind me. | 听话 |
[07:32] | Are you sending me away because of what I did to their eyes? | 是因为我挖眼才要送走我吗 |
[07:35] | Stop talking, George. | 住嘴 乔治 |
[07:56] | You did this. | 这是你干的 |
[07:59] | You’re a bad, bad boy. | 你是个坏孩子 |
[08:01] | But I did it to help you. | 但我是为了帮你 |
[08:03] | You are the darkness. | 你是罪恶之子 |
[08:05] | You always will be. | 永远都是 |
[08:12] | Apple didn’t fall far from the tree, if you know what I mean. | 有其母必有其子 懂我意思吗 |
[08:17] | What was with the light coming from that house? | 对面房子那光是怎么回事 |
[08:20] | Got me. | 问倒我了 |
[08:21] | Looked like some kind of a signal. | 看着像某种信号 |
[08:22] | Hey, Nick, check this out. | 尼克 看这个 |
[08:24] | Where do you get? | 什么 |
[08:28] | Same kind of knife marks. Top and bottom of the stairs. | 楼梯上面 下面都有这种刀痕 |
[08:31] | What are they? | 什么东西 |
[08:33] | I got 13 down here. How many have you got? | 下面有13道 你那边呢 |
[08:36] | 13. So what? | 13道 所以呢 |
[08:38] | 13 steps. | 13级台阶 |
[08:46] | You were George’s neighbor back in ’72? | 72年时你是乔治的邻居 |
[08:49] | My bedroom was right there. Across from his. | 我的卧室就在那里 和他对着 |
[08:52] | A haunted house. It’s what we called it. | 我们都管这房子叫鬼屋 |
[08:55] | Why? | 为什么 |
[08:56] | Night after night, music would be blaring out of the attic. | 每晚阁楼里都会传来巨大的音乐声 |
[08:58] | Real sappy songs, over and over. | 不停地放无聊的歌 |
[09:01] | But you and George were friends? | 你和乔治是朋友吗 |
[09:03] | Wouldn’t call it that. | 也不算吧 |
[09:04] | We just fooled around with our flashlights at night. | 就是晚上玩玩手电筒 |
[09:07] | Morse code. | 莫尔斯电码 |
[09:09] | What kind of morse? | 什么电码 |
[09:11] | Hi, Bye, SOS, dumb stuff like that. | 你好 再见 求助之类的 |
[09:14] | My folks would’ve killed me if they found out. | 我家人要是发现会杀了我的 |
[09:16] | No one wanted their playing with George. | 没人想让孩子和乔治一起玩 |
[09:19] | And you were doing this morse code thing | 乔治他妈被杀当晚 |
[09:21] | the night George’s mother was killed? | 你在和他传莫尔斯电码 |
[09:22] | George never coded me back. | 乔治一直没回复 |
[09:25] | So I went over to see why. | 所以我去看看出了什么事 |
[09:51] | Shut-ins like her always have banks stashed under their mattresses. | 这种孤僻女肯定把钱藏在床垫下面 |
[09:55] | – Sure she’s alone, man? – Yeah, sure. | -确定她一个人在家吗 -确定 |
[10:17] | It was like she was looking right through me. | 她的眼神好似穿透了我 |
[10:20] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[10:21] | Then the guys started in on her window with a crowbar. | 然后那两人用撬棍撬窗户 |
[10:25] | I ran back home. | 我跑回家了 |
[10:29] | Thanks for coming out here, Elvin. | 多谢配合 埃尔文 |
[10:33] | You know, Jeffries said Simone had these knife marks on all her stairways, right? | 杰弗里斯说西蒙的台阶上有刀痕 |
[10:37] | 13 marks and 13 steps. | 13道 正好13级台阶 |
[10:41] | And George said he made those marks to help her. | 乔治说这是为了帮她 |
[10:44] | Okay, so what? | 所以呢 |
[10:45] | Simone looked past Elvin because she couldn’t see him. | 西蒙的眼神透过了埃尔文是因为她看不见 |
[10:51] | George’s mother was blind. | 乔治他妈是瞎子 |
[10:56] | That’s why George’s fixation with the victim’s eyes. | 所以乔治才对死者的眼睛这么执着 |
[10:59] | His mother was blind. | 他妈是瞎子 |
[11:00] | Knife marks in the wall were kind of crude rail for her. | 墙上的刀痕对她来说就是扶手 |
[11:03] | And no one else knew about her blindness. | 别人都不知道她看不见 |
[11:05] | She was a shut-in. | 她很孤僻 |
[11:06] | Barely came in contact with the outside world. | 很少和外界接触 |
[11:09] | – Got a hit on those window prints. – Yeah? | -窗户上的指纹有匹配记录了 -谁 |
[11:11] | Jacob Leonardo. | 雅各布·莱昂纳多 |
[11:12] | He’s locked up in Allenwood Federal Pen. | 他被关在宾州艾伦伍德联邦监狱 |
[11:14] | We’re taking your ride, mine is in the shop. | 开你的车去 我的送修了 |
[11:16] | Road trip, great. | 公路之旅 “真好” |
[11:17] | This Leonardo doing time for burglary? | 是因盗窃入狱吗 |
[11:19] | Rape. | 强奸 |
[11:21] | Has a rap sheet as long as my arm. | 前科档案和我胳膊一样长 |
[11:22] | Kids, grandmas, all 51 flavors in between. | 孩子 奶奶 中间形形色色的人都有 |
[11:25] | Uses his belt to gag his victims. | 用皮带捆住受害人 |
[11:28] | Real Romeo, this guy. | 这哥们可真”浪漫” |
[11:30] | Better be getting back some of that love in lockup. | 最好是在牢里也被人”浪漫”一把 |
[11:37] | Wonder what kind of prison justice you’ll get | 不知道你的牢友们听说你强奸盲女后杀人 |
[11:39] | when they hear you raped and killed a blind lady. | 会怎么收拾你 |
[11:41] | – What are talking about? – 1972 job. | -什么 -1972年 |
[11:45] | – I know nothing about it. – No? | -我毫不知情 -不知情 |
[11:47] | Cuz we lifted your prints from her window. | 我们在她窗户上找到你的指纹 |
[11:50] | Prints. So what? | 找到又怎样 |
[11:52] | Maybe I worked at the house. | 没准我在那干过活 |
[11:53] | Plus we got the rapist’s semen. | 还取到了强奸犯的精液 |
[11:55] | And we’re taking hair and blood samples from you today. | 我们今天来取你的头发和血样 |
[11:57] | – Says who? – My warrant. | -谁说的 -搜查令 |
[12:00] | And with a murder conviction, | 要是谋杀罪成立 |
[12:02] | you’re stuck in this crap hole for life. | 你这辈子都得蹲监狱了 |
[12:07] | I didn’t kill the girl, he did. | 那女的不是我杀的 是他 |
[12:08] | – Who? – Guy who set it up. | -谁 -带我去她家的那人 |
[12:10] | – What guy? – Some low life that I met at the track. | -什么人 -我在跑道上遇到的混混 |
[12:14] | We was on a losing streak and he says | 我们当时连输几场 他说 |
[12:16] | he knows a way to make off with some bitch’s life savings. | 有办法偷到某贱人的钱 |
[12:19] | And you just followed along. | 你就跟着他干了 |
[12:21] | Look, man. | 警官 |
[12:24] | My thing is rape. | 我一向只强奸 |
[12:26] | Figured I cop a feel, some change. | 想着小偷小摸 也不错 |
[12:30] | I didn’t do murder. | 但我绝不杀人 |
[12:35] | There’s nothing here, man. | 这里什么都没有 |
[12:37] | Be quiet or she’ll hear you. | 别出声 她会听见的 |
[13:01] | – Damn. – Who’s there? | -该死的 -谁啊 |
[13:03] | You idiot. What are you doing? | 蠢材 你干什么 |
[13:10] | She’s blind like Stevie Wonder. | 她和史蒂夫·旺达一样看不见 |
[13:18] | This wasn’t the plan. | 计划不是这样 |
[13:20] | – Forget the plan. – No way. | -别管计划了 -不可能 |
[13:21] | – I’m not gonna be a part of this. – Then leave. | -我不要趟这浑水 -那你走吧 |
[13:24] | It’s just me and you, Helen Keller. | 只剩你和我了 海伦·凯勒 |
[13:27] | I know your voice. | 我认得你的声音 |
[13:28] | I know who you are. You’re the one who took George away. | 我知道你是谁 你是带走乔治的人 |
[13:33] | You gotta kill her now. | 无论如何得杀人灭口了 |
[13:37] | I mean it. Get out. | 我说真的 出去 |
[13:44] | The belt, it was him, her. | 皮带 他 她 |
[13:48] | The gun, that was the last I saw. | 还有枪 我走之前就看到这些 |
[13:51] | Jerk from DHS, gets the lay of the land earlier that night. | 社保局的混蛋 当晚稍早去过死者家 |
[13:55] | – Lee. – Point is it wasn’t me who killed the girl. | -李 -关键在于人不是我杀的 |
[14:00] | What kind of weapon did Lee have? | 李的武器是什么 |
[14:01] | Sweet piece. | 很不错 |
[14:03] | Colt automatic .22. | 柯尔特自动手枪 点22口径 |
[14:06] | Woodsman series. | 护林者系列 |
[14:14] | You owned the same kind of gun that killed Simone Marks, Lee. | 你的枪和杀死西蒙·马科斯的枪一样 李 |
[14:18] | You buying that con’s story? | 你居然信那罪犯的话 |
[14:20] | You’re the worse kind of scum. | 你这种人才是社会渣滓 |
[14:22] | Come into people’s homes as the do good and social worker. | 装成好心社工的样子上门 |
[14:26] | But on the side, you’re casing the joint. | 其实是暗地里探路 |
[14:30] | Did something go wrong with your robbery that night? | 你那晚在西蒙家抢劫 |
[14:33] | Later at Simone’s. | 出了意外吗 |
[14:34] | Like what? | 比如什么 |
[14:36] | Like she knew you, your voice. | 比如她认得你 你的声音 |
[14:38] | So you had to kill her. | 所以必须杀她灭口 |
[14:43] | I didn’t. Swear it. | 我没有 我发誓 |
[14:45] | No? | 没有 |
[14:48] | Then what did you do in that house? | 那你在她家干什么了 |
[14:50] | We know it was just you and her. | 就你们俩在屋里 |
[14:53] | That’s the thing. | 关键就在这 |
[14:56] | It wasn’t just me and her. | 不止我和她 |
[14:58] | I ain’t gonna hurt you. | 我不会伤害你 |
[15:00] | Understand, lady? | 知道吗 女士 |
[15:02] | What do you want with me? | 你想怎么样 |
[15:03] | – No one’s gotta know about this. – What are you gonna do? | -没人会知道的 -你要干什么 |
[15:06] | Dirty acts? | 下流事吗 |
[15:07] | Isn’t that why you’re here? | 你是为这个来的吗 |
[15:08] | Hey, I’m leaving, okay? | 我这就走 行吧 |
[15:10] | To do dirty, filthy acts. | 来干下流肮脏的事 |
[15:13] | Put your disgusting thing inside me. | 把你那恶心玩意插进来 |
[15:15] | Keep your voice down. | 小点声 |
[15:16] | Making another monster, another one like him? | 再制造一个那样的怪物 |
[15:29] | It’s darkness. | 罪恶来了 |
[15:33] | It always comes back. | 他总是会回来 |
[15:50] | Left my gun there. I tailed out. | 我把枪扔那里 跑了 |
[15:52] | Are you sure you heard that music coming from the attic? | 你确定听到阁楼传来音乐声 |
[15:56] | You kidding? | 开什么玩笑 |
[15:57] | Scared the hell out of me. | 把我吓得半死 |
[16:02] | The darkness always comes back. | 罪恶总会回来 |
[16:04] | She was talking about George. | 她说的是乔治 |
[16:06] | He was in the house. | 他当时在家 |
[16:12] | Accoding to DHS, that group home is a zoo. | 局社保局的人描述 那家教养院鱼龙混杂 |
[16:14] | Security was next to nil. | 安保措施形同虚设 |
[16:16] | The kids run away all the time. | 孩子们经常逃出去 |
[16:18] | So George could have to. | 乔治也可能跑出来 |
[16:19] | So it’s just him and mom in the house and the gun that killed her. | 屋里只有他 他妈还有一把枪 |
[16:23] | All right. So he scares Lee away and then what? | 他把李吓走了 然后呢 |
[16:25] | He shoots his own mother? | 杀了自己的亲妈 |
[16:27] | Mom sent him away. | 他妈要送走他 |
[16:29] | Maybe he was looking to settle the score. | 也许他想报复 |
[16:31] | Looked into the buyer of the house who ordered the inspection. | 查了一下要求检查房屋的买家 |
[16:34] | Guy doesn’t exist. | 根本没这个人 |
[16:35] | Well, someone signed the escrow papers. | 第三方托管协议上总得有人签字 |
[16:37] | Someone using an alias. | 用的是化名 |
[16:39] | Who wanted us to find those skulls. | 谁想让我们找到头骨呢 |
[16:43] | George. | 乔治 |
[16:45] | He set this whole thing in motion. | 这全是他设计好的 |
[16:47] | Rush, phone for you. Berton Smith. | 拉什 有人找你 伯顿·史密斯 |
[16:51] | That’s the name of the buyer. | 那就是买家的化名 |
[16:58] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[17:12] | Hi, George. | 乔治 |
[17:14] | My congratulations to Will. | 恭喜威尔 |
[17:16] | So invigorated when he left that escrow office. | 他离开托管办公室的时候 我可高兴了 |
[17:20] | So you’re in Philadelphia. | 你在费城 |
[17:24] | I’ve been following your work these last few days. | 我这几天一直关注你的案件进展 |
[17:27] | And I see you’ve followed mine. | 看来你也关注了我的杰作 |
[17:30] | Well, we found your deer eyes. | 我们找到了那些鹿眼 |
[17:32] | – Yeah. – Vicious little brute, that Bamby. | -没错 -斑比是个恶毒的小畜生 |
[17:36] | Do you know what Scottish researchers have discovered about our friend, the deer? | 你知道苏格兰研究人员关于鹿有什么发现吗 |
[17:42] | Why don’t you tell me? | 不如你告诉我吧 |
[17:43] | On the mineral deficient island of Rum, | 在矿石稀少的朗姆岛 |
[17:47] | deer attack young birds, | 鹿会攻击小鸟 |
[17:50] | nest blades, decapitate their chicks, eat their heads. | 去翻鸟巢 砍下小鸟的头 吃掉 |
[17:55] | Imagine that. | 想象一下 |
[17:58] | So you’re the deer? | 原来你是鹿 |
[18:00] | I thought you were the hunter. | 我还以为你是猎人 |
[18:03] | I am both. | 我都是 |
[18:06] | Enough with the games, George. You wanna talk, talk. | 乔治 别来这套了 你想说就说 |
[18:09] | If not, I’m hanging up. | 不说我就挂了 |
[18:11] | Ask your question. | 问吧 |
[18:15] | Why did you go back to your mother’s house that night? | 你那晚为什么回家 |
[18:20] | To kill her. | 回家杀她 |
[18:23] | But perhaps another beat me to it. | 不过可能有人捷足先登了 |
[18:28] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[18:29] | I wasn’t the only one who went back to that house. | 当晚不止我回去了 |
[18:45] | George. | 乔治 |
[19:01] | George. | 乔治 |
[19:04] | Why did you send me away, mother? | 妈 你为什么送走我 |
[19:05] | You know why. | 你知道为什么 |
[19:07] | I didn’t make you blind, how could I? | 不是我害你瞎的 我怎么可能呢 |
[19:11] | You are darkness. | 你是罪恶之子 |
[19:15] | You did this to me. You know it. | 是你害我的 你自己知道 |
[19:31] | Get out of my house. | 滚出去 |
[19:53] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[19:57] | Not in the woods. | 别在树林里 |
[20:01] | Jacob came back, raped your mother. | 雅各布回来了 强奸了你妈 |
[20:04] | We see things even when it seems we don’t. | 表面看不见 其实都能看见 |
[20:08] | Like you. | 就像你 |
[20:10] | Hiding in the closet, watching. | 躲在衣柜里偷看 |
[20:14] | Why are you telling me this? | 为什么告诉我 |
[20:16] | To show me what a monster you are? | 表明你是个怪物吗 |
[20:19] | Apt word choice. | 这词选得好 |
[20:21] | Monster. | 怪物 |
[20:23] | Now you tell me something. | 告诉我 |
[20:25] | What? | 什么 |
[20:26] | Do you keep a photo of my mother at your bedside | 你把死者的照片都放在床头 |
[20:29] | like you do all your victims? | 也放了我妈的吗 |
[20:33] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[20:35] | I know you, Lilly. | 我了解你 莉莉 |
[20:37] | Everything about you. | 我对你了如指掌 |
[20:41] | You been in my house, George? | 乔治 你去过我家了 |
[20:43] | Not necessary to know that. | 不用去你家也知道 |
[20:47] | Who else would be in your bedroom except dead people. | 除了死人 还有谁会进你卧室 |
[20:55] | George. | 乔治 |
[21:03] | Heard you went back that night, scumbag. | 混蛋 听说你那晚又回去了 |
[21:05] | – Got freaky with the blind girl.- I didn’t go back. | -想占盲女的便宜 -我没回去 |
[21:09] | Labs got your DNA, | 实验室有你的DNA |
[21:10] | it’s only a matter of time till they match to that semen. | 和精液匹配上只是时间问题 |
[21:12] | Labs mess up. | 实验室也会搞错 |
[21:15] | Got a witness too. | 还有目击证人 |
[21:17] | Her 12-year-old saw it all go down. | 她儿子从头看到尾 |
[21:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:24] | Okay, what? | 什么好吧 |
[21:26] | I did a rape like I do. | 我确实强奸她了 |
[21:36] | And I just wanted out. | 我当时只想出去 |
[21:47] | Whoa, kid. | 孩子 |
[21:49] | Not in the woods. | 别在树林里 |
[21:52] | What? | 什么 |
[21:54] | How could you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[21:56] | About the woods. | 树林的事 |
[21:58] | If you can’t see, mother. | 如果你看不见 妈 |
[22:00] | Stop talking, George. | 住嘴 乔治 |
[22:09] | No. | 不 |
[22:11] | Forgive me. | 原谅我 |
[22:21] | George shot his mother? | 乔治杀了他妈 |
[22:23] | Point blank. | 近距离直射 |
[22:31] | Why? | 为什么 |
[22:31] | Don’t ask me, man.The kid was looney tunes. | 我哪里知道 那孩子就是个怪物 |
[22:34] | And you’re saying she wasn’t blind. | 你是说他妈不是瞎子 |
[22:38] | Looking down the barrel of that gun, she wasn’t. | 看着枪管的样子可不像是瞎子 |
[22:43] | George’s mother could see. | 乔治他妈能看见 |
[22:45] | We see things even when it seems we don’t. | 表面看来看不见 其实能看见 |
[22:47] | That’s what George meant. | 乔治说的是他妈 |
[22:49] | So we’re saying she was faking blindness all along? | 她一直都装失明吗 |
[22:51] | She was crazy, | 她脑子不正常 |
[22:51] | maybe in her mind, it was true. | 没准她以为自己确实看不见 |
[22:53] | So we know she was blind until that moment in the attic right before the rape. | 直到在阁楼被强奸之前她都看不见 |
[22:57] | Not in the woods, she said. | 她说别在树林里 |
[23:00] | What woods was she talking about? | 她说的什么树林 |
[23:02] | We traced George’s call. It was made from a pay phone. | 追踪到乔治用公用电话打来的 |
[23:05] | Where? | 哪里的 |
[23:06] | Tinicum Wildlife Reserve. | 提尼肯禁猎区 |
[23:09] | Where he dumped the bodies. | 就是他抛尸的地方 |
[23:10] | Where it all started, in the woods. | 全是从树林中开始 |
[23:12] | So what’s his game? | 他想玩什么把戏 |
[23:13] | It smells like a set up. We’re heading out. | 感觉像陷阱 咱们走 |
[23:14] | You stay here, Lil. | 你别去了 阿莉 |
[23:17] | What? | 什么 |
[23:19] | You heard me. It’s you he wants. | 让你别去 他要找的就是你 |
[23:21] | Let’s go. | 咱们走 |
[23:35] | What do you want them to see? | 你想让她们看什么 |
[24:05] | That’s it. | 就这里 |
[24:17] | John. | 约翰 |
[24:23] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[25:13] | Head’s missing. | 头不见了 |
[25:15] | Multiple gunshots. | 多处枪伤 |
[25:16] | He usually takes them out with one. | 他一般一枪搞定 |
[25:18] | Knife wounds too. That’s new. | 还有刀伤 以前不会有 |
[25:21] | His patterns are changing. | 他的作案手法在变 |
[25:24] | He’s bored. | 他也腻了 |
[25:27] | Or he’s out of control. | 或者失控了 |
[26:26] | That’s why the woods. | 树林说的是这个 |
[26:30] | This is the woods. | 这里就是树林 |
[26:37] | I told you long ago. | 早跟你说过 |
[26:40] | We would go hunting together in the woods. | 我们会一起在林中狩猎 |
[26:45] | You and I. | 你和我 |
[26:55] | They paid whatever it was. | 他们都付出了代价 |
[26:58] | What a shame. | 真可惜 |
[27:00] | To hide the blood? | 掩盖血迹吗 |
[27:02] | But the past never quite goes away, does it, Lilly. | 莉莉 抛却过往很难吧 |
[27:08] | No, it doesn’t. | 是 不可能 |
[27:14] | Phone. | 手机拿来 |
[27:27] | Weapon, I meant. | 我是说武器 |
[27:35] | Now, the phone. | 再把手机给我 |
[27:38] | And no Lilly tricks, hmm? | 别耍花样 |
[27:53] | Welcome to my past. | 欢迎来到我的过去 |
[27:55] | An empty room with nothing but your mind splashed on the walls. | 除了飞扬的思绪 一无所有的房间 |
[28:01] | Your mother faked her blindness. | 你妈假装看不见 |
[28:03] | Is that why you killed her? | 所以你才杀了她吗 |
[28:05] | Hysterical blindness is the term. One needs only to believe to become. | 术语叫神经性失明 信什么得什么 |
[28:11] | But you didn’t understand that then. | 但你当时不懂 |
[28:13] | You were just a lonely 12 year-old. | 你只是个生活在寂寞世界里的 |
[28:16] | In a lonely world. | 孤单小男孩 |
[28:18] | Loneliness is for the weak. | 孤单只属于弱者 |
[28:21] | And for those who desire love. | 和渴望爱的人 |
[28:25] | Neither apply. | 我两样都不是 |
[28:31] | Then why did you bring me here, George? | 那你为什么引我来这里 乔治 |
[28:35] | To kill you. | 为了杀你 |
[28:47] | Why now? | 怎么挑这时候 |
[28:48] | Oh, hunting has become a tedious game, since I met you, Lilly. | 莉莉 遇到你之后 狩猎都没意思了 |
[28:59] | Even Atlanta lost her charm. | 连亚特兰大都失去了魅力 |
[29:04] | The one who survived. | 活下来那女的 |
[29:10] | What did you do to her? | 你把她怎么着了 |
[29:13] | Didie Cooper. | 迪迪·库珀 |
[29:14] | Oh, god, we met this girl. Interviewed her in these woods. | 这女孩我们打过交道 在树林里问过话 |
[29:17] | Atlanta, the one that got away. | 亚特兰大 跑掉的那个 |
[29:18] | – The first time? – You got Lil yet? | -第一次吗 -找到阿莉没 |
[29:20] | She and her PPD. | 打了她手机和办公室 |
[29:21] | – I told her to stay there. – Well, she ain’t there. | -说了让她别来 -她不在局里 |
[29:23] | And her cell keeps bumping me to voice mail. | 打手机也一直转到语音信箱 |
[29:25] | – Let’s go to the house. – Why? | -咱们去乔治家 -为什么 |
[29:26] | Cuz that’s where he takes the heads. | 因为他把死者脑袋都带去那里 |
[29:29] | Poor Didie. How she begged. | 可怜的迪迪 她在树林里 |
[29:33] | In the woods. | 苦苦哀求 |
[29:36] | Like you will. | 你也会的 |
[29:38] | Because in woods, you’re a god, right? | 因为在这里 你就是神 对吧 |
[29:42] | God’s a sociopath. | 神是反社会者 |
[29:44] | Free from all pretense of love and loyalty. | 不受虚假的爱和忠诚约束 |
[29:49] | – Like you. – And you. | -像你一样 -你也一样 |
[29:51] | Disposing of those you purport to care for | 解决掉那些你声称很关心的人 |
[29:53] | like your dirty little sis. | 比如你妹妹 |
[29:54] | Sticky fingers on Lilly’s hubby to be, real bitch in heat, that one. | 居然勾搭上姐姐的未婚夫 她可真够贱 |
[30:00] | Don’t even think that about her. | 想都不许这么想 |
[30:02] | You have. | 你肯定想过 |
[30:07] | Your mother was stripped. | 你妈是被杀的 |
[30:10] | Shot in the chest. | 一枪直中胸口 |
[30:11] | But in the end, you would’ve found another reason to leave him. | 不过你最终还是会找到别的理由离开他 |
[30:13] | Just like Tina, Janet. All of them. | 就像蒂娜 珍妮特 所有人那样 |
[30:16] | You replicate her murder over and over. | 你不断复制你妈的谋杀 |
[30:20] | But why the running? | 为什么让她们跑 |
[30:23] | Your mother didn’t run. | 你妈可没跑 |
[30:26] | Your junior college degree | 你读了两年专科 |
[30:30] | equips you for pop psychology | 学了点通俗心理学 |
[30:32] | and a low level five figure income, not much else. | 拿着五位数的低级别收入 再没别的 |
[30:35] | Why do you make them run? | 你为什么逼她们跑 |
[30:39] | Why? | 为什么 |
[30:46] | You were running, right? | 你当时在跑 是吧 |
[30:49] | Why? | 为什么 |
[30:51] | Trying to find help? | 想找人帮忙 |
[30:54] | Stop him from hurting your mother? | 阻止他伤害你妈 |
[30:57] | The granny panties, all in a bunch. | 你那堆保守内裤 全攒成一团 |
[31:00] | Who could resist that? | 谁能抗拒得了 |
[31:03] | Your turn now | 该你 |
[31:05] | to tell me. | 告诉我了 |
[31:09] | – Tell you what? – Of little Lilly lamb. | -告诉你什么 -莉莉小乖乖 |
[31:12] | Long ago. | 很久以前的你 |
[31:20] | Still ain’t answering. | 还是不接 |
[31:21] | It’s her car. | 是她的车 |
[31:22] | Detective Valens, how nice of you to come? | 瓦伦斯探员 你来了可真好 |
[31:27] | What do you want with Lilly? | 你想把莉莉怎么样 |
[31:29] | I never sent my condolences, did I, about your pretty fiancee. | 我还没对你漂亮未婚妻的不幸表示哀悼吧 |
[31:32] | Oh, the river can do terrible things to a girl’s complexion. | 姑娘家在水里泡久了可真不好看 |
[31:38] | You hurt her, George, | 乔治 你要是伤害她 |
[31:41] | I’ll murder you. | 我会杀了你 |
[31:43] | A gentle reminder to mind your manners. | 提醒你注意礼貌 |
[31:46] | Now, put your boss on the phone. | 让你老大听电话 |
[31:53] | George. | 乔治 |
[31:55] | Let’s work this out. | 咱们想办法解决 |
[31:57] | One courtesy call is purpose to disabuse you of storming the Alamo guns blazing. | 我善意提醒你别弄得血流成河 |
[32:02] | If you call again, | 要是你再打电话 |
[32:02] | if I see a cop within 100 yards of this house, | 要是我看见周围百码之内有警察 |
[32:06] | I put a bullet in her head. | 我就一枪爆了她的头 |
[32:09] | No one’s gotta die here, George. | 乔治 没人一定要死 |
[32:13] | Too bad you couldn’t save her. | 可惜你救不了她 |
[32:18] | Save who? | 谁 |
[32:20] | Your daughter. | 你女儿 |
[32:21] | From the big bad wolf, his sharp wet teeth. | 没从大灰狼的利齿下救回你女儿 |
[32:27] | Let me talk to Lilly, George. | 让我跟莉莉说 乔治 |
[32:28] | A real father would’ve eviscerated the thug who soiled his little girl. | 真正的父亲会弄死玷污他宝贝女儿的恶棍 |
[32:32] | But you, you just talked. | 可你光说不练 |
[32:36] | Now you listen to me. | 听我说 |
[32:37] | You won’t get out of this alive without my help, George. | 乔治 没我帮忙 你跑不掉的 |
[32:43] | I know all about your help, it comes 18 years too late. | 你的帮助我清楚得很 迟了18年 |
[32:48] | And true to form, you’re too late for Lilly too. | 一如往常 你也救不了莉莉 |
[32:58] | So… | 好了 |
[33:02] | Where were we? | 咱们说到哪里 |
[33:05] | Game’s over. | 游戏结束了 |
[33:08] | – It’s only a matter of time now. – You were telling me how you ran. | -迟早的事 -你刚在说你怎么跑的 |
[33:13] | – You’re gonna die in here too. – Tell me how you ran. | -你也会死在这里的 -告诉我你怎么跑的 |
[33:18] | No. | 不说 |
[33:20] | You’ve never told anyone what happened little Lilly long ago. | 你从没告诉别人很久以前小莉莉遭遇了什么 |
[33:24] | But you want to tell. | 但你想说 |
[33:27] | – Not you. – Well, I’m the only one left. | -不想跟你说 -就剩我一个了 |
[33:30] | So tell me. | 告诉我 |
[33:35] | I was 10 on my way to the store. | 当时我10岁 在去商店的路上 |
[33:39] | It was dark out, late. | 外面很黑 天晚了 |
[33:43] | And that’s when the bad man came for you. | 这时候坏人找上你了 |
[33:48] | I ran. | 我不停地跑 |
[33:53] | But he caught me. | 但他抓住我了 |
[33:54] | Did he touch you? | 他摸你了吗 |
[33:59] | He wanted my money. | 他要的是钱 |
[34:01] | That’s why he followed me. | 他跟着我是为钱 |
[34:03] | I gave him what I had. | 我把身上的钱都给他了 |
[34:05] | Then he went his merry way. | 然后他就走了 |
[34:09] | You know he didn’t. | 你明知他没有 |
[34:14] | Tell me what he did. | 告诉我他干什么了 |
[34:15] | He hit me. | 他打我 |
[34:18] | I don’t remember much after that. | 之后记不清了 |
[34:19] | Cracked your jaw. Five broken teeth. | 打碎你下巴 打掉5颗牙齿 |
[34:21] | Pretty little face not so pretty when he got through with you. | 他折腾完以后 小脸不漂亮了吧 |
[34:23] | I fought, but he wouldn’t stop. | 我反抗了 但他不停 |
[34:25] | He just kept hitting and hitting me and laughing. | 一直笑着不停打我 |
[34:32] | I didn’t wanna die. So I fought. | 我不想死 所以奋力反抗 |
[34:44] | We’re alike, you and I. | 我们很像 你和我 |
[34:48] | How so? | 怎么说 |
[34:50] | You fought too. | 你也反抗了 |
[34:52] | That’s why you were bleeding. | 所以你才流血了 |
[34:55] | Jacob found you in the closet, | 雅各布发现你在衣橱里 |
[34:58] | – cornered you. – No. | -堵住了你 -没有 |
[34:59] | And you fought. Like me. | 你和我一样奋力反抗 |
[35:09] | No. | 不要 |
[35:10] | Let go of me. | 放开我 |
[35:13] | No. | 不要 |
[35:14] | I won’t let you… | 我不会让你… |
[35:22] | And you ran. | 你想跑 |
[35:23] | But the doors were locked. The windows nailed shut. | 但门锁上了 窗户钉死了 |
[35:27] | He hunted you down in that house like an animal. | 他像捕猎一样把你困在屋里 |
[35:29] | – I’m not an animal. – That’s why you pick fighters. | -我不是动物 -所以你才挑会反抗的 |
[35:35] | How did he know you were in that closet, George? | 乔治 他怎么知道你在衣橱里 |
[35:36] | Do you want to know what I’m wondering? | 你知道我想什么吗 |
[35:37] | I’m wondering who would send a 10-year-old girl to the store late at night all alone. | 我在想谁会让10岁小姑娘晚上单独去商店 |
[35:41] | That’s what I’m wondering. | 我在想这个 |
[35:46] | SWAT will have sharp shooters in position ten minutes tops. | 特警队狙击手最多10分钟就能就位 |
[35:48] | She doesn’t have 10 minutes, Scottie. | 史考特 10分钟她等不起 |
[35:50] | – I’m going in. – But he was real clear about violating the perimeter. | -我进去 -但他说了不许越界 |
[35:53] | He’s blind on the south side of the house. I can enter there. | 房子南面他看不见 我从那边进 |
[35:55] | Yeah, then he puts a bullet in her head. | 然后他就一枪爆头 |
[35:56] | Look, you do this, you’ll kill her. | 你去会害死莉莉的 |
[35:59] | He’s gonna kill her anyway. | 他反正都会杀莉莉的 |
[36:02] | Boss. | 老大 |
[36:04] | I’m not losing her too, Scottie. | 史考特 我不能连她也救不回 |
[36:12] | Who sent you to the store, Lilly? | 谁让你去商店的 莉莉 |
[36:13] | I go there all the time. | 我经常去 |
[36:16] | – The owner knew me. – Answer the question, Lilly. | -老板认识我 -莉莉 回答问题 |
[36:22] | My mother. | 我妈 |
[36:24] | Why? | 为什么 |
[36:31] | She needed a drink. | 她想喝酒 |
[36:35] | Sold out by the person who loved you most. | 被最爱你的人出卖 |
[36:43] | No wonder little Lilly likes to play with the dead. | 怪不得小莉莉喜欢和死人玩 |
[36:49] | Who sold you out, George? | 乔治 谁出卖了你 |
[36:51] | Because what I’m wondering is how did Jacob know you were hiding in that closet. | 我纳闷雅各布怎么知道你躲在衣橱里的 |
[36:56] | You stop talking. | 给我住嘴 |
[36:57] | Forgive me, your mother said. | 你妈说原谅我 |
[37:00] | – For what? – Shut up. | -原谅什么 -闭嘴 |
[37:01] | She told Jacob where to find you, didn’t she? | 她告诉雅各布去哪里找你 是吧 |
[37:04] | You shut up. | 住嘴 |
[37:06] | Your mother wasn’t raped in this attic. | 在阁楼被强奸的不是你妈 |
[37:08] | You shut up. You shut up. | 快住嘴 不许说了 |
[37:10] | You shut up. You shut up. | 不准说 闭嘴 |
[37:12] | You were. | 是你 |
[37:18] | Not in the woods. | 别在树林里 |
[37:20] | Not in the woods. | 别在树林里 |
[37:21] | Not in the woods. | 别在树林里 |
[37:25] | In the closet. | 衣橱里 |
[37:26] | In the closet. | 衣橱里面 |
[37:27] | The boy, do it to him. | 去找那男孩 |
[37:31] | Not me, do it to him. | 别折磨我 去上他 |
[37:41] | He brought you up here and raped you. | 他把揪了起来 强奸了你 |
[37:44] | And she just watched. | 她就这么看着 |
[37:46] | I am god in these woods. | 在树林里我就是神 |
[37:49] | No, George. | 不 乔治 |
[37:52] | You’re a little boy. | 你只是个小男孩 |
[37:54] | Whose mother didn’t love him. | 妈妈不爱 |
[37:58] | Who sold him out. | 被妈出卖的小男孩 |
[38:01] | Like you. | 和你一样 |
[38:08] | It’s time you learned. | 是时候让你明白 |
[38:21] | Down on the ground, George. | 乔治 趴下 |
[38:23] | About freedom. | 什么是自由 |
[38:26] | On the ground. | 趴下 |
[38:31] | When you kill me, | 要是你杀了我 |
[38:34] | the only thing that separates you and I is who pulls the trigger. | 咱俩的区别就在于谁开枪而已 |
[38:38] | Don’t make me do that. | 别逼我开枪 |
[38:41] | I don’t wanna kill you. | 我不想杀你 |
[38:42] | Yes, you do. That’s why you came. | 你想 你就为这个来的 |
[38:44] | We are alike, you and I. | 你和我确实很像 |
[38:47] | I’m nothing like you. | 我一点不像你 |
[38:49] | You sleep with the dead. | 你和死人共眠 |
[38:52] | You’re already half way there. | 你已经快赶上我了 |
[38:54] | And when you kill me, | 一旦你杀了我 |
[38:57] | even those photos you cling to will fade away | 你死死抓住的那些照片也会渐渐褪去 |
[39:01] | like everyone fades away for you. | 其他人也会慢慢淡去 |
[39:05] | And you will be alone. | 你最终会孤单一人 |
[39:09] | Like me. | 和我一样 |
[39:11] | You’re wrong. I’ll never be like you. | 你错了 我绝不会和你一样 |
[39:15] | Wanna bet? | 要赌吗 |
[39:42] | 歌曲:”Behind Blue Eyes” 歌手:The Who | |
[40:51] | 西蒙·马科斯 72年11月 |