时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | – What are you gonna eat, mommy? – Mommy already had lunch. | -妈妈你要吃什么 -妈妈吃过了 |
[00:17] | No cheese, right? | 不要芝士 对吧 |
[00:19] | – Can we go ice skating after? – No. | -一会能去滑冰吗 -不能 |
[00:23] | – Hot. – Let it cool, baby. | -烫 -凉一下 宝贝 |
[00:26] | – Can we? – No, Hailey. | -能去吗 -不行 海莉 |
[00:32] | – What’s wrong? – They make these so hard to open. | -怎么了 -这个怎么都撕不开 |
[00:35] | Why can’t we go ice skating? | 我们为什么不能去溜冰 |
[00:37] | You don’t wanna be like those awful girls, | 你可不想像那些坏姑娘一样 |
[00:38] | Nancy and Tonya, do you? | 南希和塔尼娅 对吧 |
[00:39] | No, I wanna be like you. | 对 我想像你一样 |
[00:44] | – No. – It’s ketchup, Ryan. | -不 -就是番茄酱 莱恩 |
[00:46] | He doesn’t like ketchup. He likes mayonnaise. | 他不喜欢番茄酱 他喜欢蛋黄酱 |
[00:53] | – He took his lid off. – Share your drink with him, Hailey. | -他把盖子去掉了 -和他喝一杯 海莉 |
[00:56] | – Mom.. – I don’t wanna hear it. | -妈妈 -我不想听 |
[01:02] | Daddy says you’re a good ice skater. | 爸爸说你滑冰滑得可好了 |
[01:04] | Why don’t you ever want to ski with us? | 你为什么不想和我们滑冰 |
[01:10] | Finish your food. I’ll be back in a few minutes. | 好好吃你的饭 我去去就回 |
[01:58] | 意外身亡 塞隆·伊斯顿 | |
[02:16] | Did you take my tasty cakes? | 我那几块蛋糕是你吃了吧 |
[02:18] | No. | 没 |
[02:22] | Man, I’d never do. | 伙计 我绝不会偷吃的 |
[02:24] | I’ve seen you. | 我看过你偷吃 |
[02:28] | There’s strudel. Eat that. | 果酱夹心派 吃这个 |
[02:52] | – Can I help you? – This is where the detectives are? | -有事吗 -这是探员办公室吗 |
[02:55] | – From Homicide. – I’m looking for Nick Vera. | -凶案组 -我来找尼克·维拉 |
[02:58] | He should be here. | 他应该在啊 |
[03:00] | I knew him in high school. | 我是他高中同学 |
[03:03] | He might be in court. You wanna leave a note? | 上庭去了吧 要留言吗 |
[03:06] | – Maybe I could talk to you. – Is it about a murder? | -也许和你说也行 -是有关谋杀案吗 |
[03:08] | My sister. | 我姐姐的谋杀案 |
[03:10] | 10 years ago. | 十年前 |
[03:14] | – What was her name? – Sloane Easton. | -她叫什么名字 -塞隆·伊斯顿 |
[03:16] | She was found in the parking lot of the bar where she worked. | 她死在一家酒吧的停车场里 她就在那工作 |
[03:18] | How’d she die? | 她怎么死的 |
[03:20] | Cops said she passed out, died of exposure. | 警察说她晕过去了 冻死的 |
[03:24] | Was she drunk at the time? | 她当时喝多了吗 |
[03:27] | She was always drunk. | 她总是醉醺醺的 |
[03:30] | – Okay. – We figured … | -好吧 -我们想 |
[03:33] | she just slipped and fell, the whole thing was an accident. | 她大概是摔倒晕了过去 就是场意外 |
[03:37] | You think differently now? | 现在不这么想了 |
[03:39] | Met this guy, Evan, last night. | 昨天晚上遇见了一个叫埃文的人 |
[03:42] | Said he knew Sloane. | 他说他认识塞隆 |
[03:44] | – From where? – The bar. | -在哪认识的 -就那酒吧 |
[03:46] | He was a student at the time. | 他当时是学生 |
[03:48] | He was there, the night she died. | 她死亡当晚他就在那里 |
[03:51] | Is he something significant? | 他提到什么重要的事情吗 |
[03:53] | Sloane was drinking with some college guys and | 塞隆当时和几个大学生喝酒 |
[03:58] | things may have gotten out of hand. | 之后事态发展有些不受控制 |
[04:00] | – He know these guys? – They were his fraternity brothers. | -他认识那些人 -是他兄弟会的兄弟 |
[04:03] | I should talk to Evan. | 我该和埃文谈谈 |
[04:06] | He staying the Delaware. | 他在特拉华酒店 |
[04:08] | Gave me his number. | 给了我电话 |
[04:15] | Who’s this girl? | 那姑娘是谁 |
[04:18] | Megan Easton. | 梅根·伊斯顿 |
[04:21] | Yeah? | 还有呢 |
[04:23] | We went to Immaculatta together. | 我们是依马库雷塔高中的同学 |
[04:27] | – She wearing a wedding ring? – I don’t have my binoculars. | -她戴着婚戒吗 -我又没长千里眼 |
[04:31] | Yeah. | 是 |
[04:32] | What’d you do to her? You gotta hide from her like a kid. | 你对她做了什么 怎么还像个孩子一样躲猫猫 |
[04:39] | I was in love with her. | 我曾深爱过她 |
[05:13] | Sloane Easton, 32. | 塞隆·伊斯顿 32岁 |
[05:15] | Homeless guy found her in the parking lot of Sansom’s Tavern. | 尸体于桑塞姆酒馆停车场被流浪汉发现 |
[05:18] | Her autopsy shows an injury to the head. | 验尸报告说她头部有伤 |
[05:21] | Alcohol content was .24. | 血液酒精含量为零点二四 |
[05:24] | That’s pretty toasted. | 她算是喝得酩酊大醉了 |
[05:25] | So, they figure she’s stumbling drunk, | 所以他们推测她是酒后步履蹒跚 |
[05:27] | falls on her face, and stays there. | 面部朝下摔倒 之后就昏迷在室外 |
[05:29] | Temperature was 16 degrees at night. | 当时气温为零下16度 |
[05:33] | Cold was the ultimate doer. | 酷寒才是杀害她的真凶 |
[05:34] | Maybe the frat guys gave the assist. | 也许那些兄弟会的人也与此脱不了干系 |
[05:36] | This girl was the goods in high school. | 这姑娘在高中炙手可热 |
[05:38] | Homecoming queen, all that. | 返校舞会的皇后 之类的 |
[05:41] | You can tell she was pretty. | 可以看出来她很美 |
[05:43] | We found blood on her coat, never ran it. | 我们在她外套上找到血迹 但是并未检验 |
[05:45] | Let’s run it now. | 现在是时候验一验了 |
[05:48] | Anything on family. | 家庭情况有异常吗 |
[05:50] | Separated from her husband Seth, he was in New Jersey that night. | 和她丈夫赛斯处于分居中 他当晚身在新泽西 |
[05:53] | – Two little kids. – I’ll start with Evan. | -有两个孩子 -我先和埃文聊聊 |
[05:55] | See if he knows how Sloane got knocked in her head. | 看看他知不知道塞隆是怎么被”当头一棒”的 |
[05:58] | You know the sister, eh, Nicky? | 尼克 你认识她妹妹是吧 |
[06:00] | Megan. We haven’t been in touch. | 梅根 很久没联络了 |
[06:02] | – She asked for you. – I don’t wanna see her. | -她指名要找你 -我不想见她 |
[06:08] | Kinda gone to the dog ears. | 是陈芝麻烂谷子的事了 |
[06:11] | You got a full head of hair, Nick. | 你还没那么老呢 尼克 |
[06:13] | I’ll follow this up. | 我来跟进这个人吧 |
[06:21] | – I’m glad to help, honestly. – Good. | -我很乐意协助调查 -很好 |
[06:23] | But I’m gonna rush to get back to Washington. | 但我急着要赶回华盛顿 |
[06:25] | Well, then we’ll be quick. | 那就速战速决 |
[06:27] | What do you know about Sloane Easton ending up dead outside of that bar? | 你对塞隆·伊斯顿的死有什么了解 |
[06:30] | Nothing, really. | 一无所知 真的 |
[06:31] | Then why were you talking about it last night? | 那你昨晚为什么提起这事 |
[06:34] | That is your writing, isn’t it? | 是你的笔迹吧 |
[06:37] | But, I don’t really know what happened. | 但是 我真的不知道发生了什么 |
[06:39] | Tell us what you do know. | 那就说说你知道的 |
[06:42] | All I remember is she was pretty and drunk | 我能记得的就只有她很美 又醉的厉害 |
[06:46] | and hanging out with Gareth Caine. | 当时在和加瑞斯·凯因聊天 |
[06:48] | That was a bad combination. | 两样加一起准没好事 |
[06:49] | Who’s Gareth? | 加瑞斯是谁 |
[06:50] | President of our fraternity. | 我们兄弟会主席 |
[06:52] | He kind of became known as the guy to stay away from. | 他是那种让人退避三舍的人 |
[06:55] | – Why’s that? – He was rough.. | -为什么 -他很粗暴 |
[06:57] | ..with women. | 在对待女人上 |
[06:58] | You see him get rough with Sloane that night? | 你看到他当晚对塞隆动粗了吗 |
[07:00] | I spent four years with these guys. | 我和这些人共度四年 |
[07:02] | I knew what the lead-up looked like. | 知道这些人都打什么鬼主意 |
[07:04] | Pitcher of Rolling rock. | 滚石投手[廉价烈性鸡尾酒] |
[07:09] | Nice hat. | 帽子不错 |
[07:11] | – Thanks. – You a suffragette? | -谢谢 -你是妇女参政权论者吗 |
[07:14] | Yeah, I’m gonna go vote right after this. | 没错 喝完这杯我就去投票 |
[07:16] | I’m Gareth. | 我是加瑞斯 |
[07:21] | Who are you? | 你呢 |
[07:23] | – I’m just here to drink. – Well, let me buy you one. | -我就来喝杯酒 -让我为你买杯酒吧 |
[07:25] | I’m only here for a minute. | 我就待一会 |
[07:28] | – How you doing, Sloane? – Oh, lordy. | -塞隆 你好吗 -天啊 |
[07:30] | – How many you had? – I don’t wanna see you. | -你喝了几杯 -我不想见你 |
[07:32] | You need me to drive you home? | 需要我载你回家吗 |
[07:36] | Hey, are you getting that drink? | 你在给我点酒吗 |
[07:38] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[07:41] | Rick, make it a night and get the hell out of here, okay? | 瑞克 就这样赶紧走吧 好吗 |
[07:43] | D’you wanna sit with us? | 想和我们坐一起吗 |
[07:45] | Yeah. | 好 |
[07:47] | For you. | 给你 |
[07:49] | – I have your number. – I’m not scared of a 3 a.m. phone call. | -我有你电话 -我不怕凌晨三点被电话吵醒 |
[07:55] | So, it’s Sloane, huh? | 你是叫塞隆吧 |
[07:57] | – Yeah. – Do you like the beach, Sloane? | -对 -你喜欢沙滩吗 塞隆 |
[08:02] | I knew where things were headed. | 我知道事态发展方向 |
[08:04] | I told Gareth I had to go study. | 我告诉加瑞斯我要去学习了 |
[08:07] | That’s all I saw. | 我就看到这么多 |
[08:08] | You guys ever see this Rick before? | 你们以前见过瑞克吗 |
[08:11] | – Nah. – Was this town-and-gown thing with Gareth? | -没有 -这是加瑞斯大学生尝鲜的体验吗 |
[08:14] | Rich college boy slumming with some local tail? | 富家大学生勾搭本地妞 |
[08:17] | It was a ZKE thing. | 这是兄弟会的传统 |
[08:18] | Beach night. | 沙滩之夜 |
[08:19] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[08:22] | We had a room called a beach. | 我们有一间叫做沙滩的房间 |
[08:23] | Our guys could bring a girl, | 我们兄弟会的人会带个妞去那间房 |
[08:25] | do it with her while a bunch of other guys watched. | 在众目睽睽之下与她做爱 |
[08:27] | Unbeknownst to her. | 她当然不知情 |
[08:29] | – ‘Course. – Sounds like a riot. | -当然 -听起来很混乱 |
[08:31] | We were jerks. | 那时我们都是群混球 |
[08:33] | So, you guys were looking for someone to beach. | 那你们是在找寻可以带回”沙滩”的目标 |
[08:36] | And it looked like Gareth had chosen this girl. | 看来加瑞斯是挑中了属意的姑娘 |
[08:47] | You can’t hold a guy responsible | 你们不能让人 |
[08:48] | for something that happened 10 years ago. | 为十年前的事情负责 |
[08:50] | Actually, you can. | 其实能 |
[08:52] | We do it all the time. | 算是我们的传统 |
[08:53] | Guys, it was a fraternity thing. | 那是兄弟会传统 |
[08:55] | Beach night. | 沙滩之夜 |
[08:57] | How’d you know about that? | 你们怎么会知道 |
[08:59] | We picked stuff up. | 听人说的 |
[09:01] | So, maybe we thought | 所以 也许我们以为 |
[09:02] | this girl was up for a walk on the wild side. | 这个姑娘会想要来个一夜激情 |
[09:04] | There’s no crime there. | 算不上犯罪 |
[09:05] | So, you ply her with drinks, | 你们灌醉她 |
[09:07] | talk nice to her, and invited her back to the house? | 赞美她 之后再邀她去你们那里 |
[09:09] | – Some version of that. – But, she never makes it. | -差不多吧 -但她没去成 |
[09:12] | Maybe tries to resist you in the parking lot. | 也许是在停车场试图反抗 |
[09:14] | You rough her up a little and leave her in the snow. | 而你对她动了粗 就留她在大雪里等死 |
[09:16] | Cuz you get rough with women, what we hear. | 据说 你总是对女人动粗 |
[09:20] | No. | 不是 |
[09:21] | We didn’t close the deal. | 我们没谈拢 |
[09:23] | – Sarajevo. – Lillehammer. | -萨拉热窝 -利勒哈默尔 |
[09:24] | – Lake Placid. – It wasn’t an Olympic city. | -普莱西德湖村 -那才没开过奥林匹克运动会 |
[09:27] | – 1980. – No. | -1980年 -不对 |
[09:28] | – Yes. – She’s right, Gareth. | -对 -她是对的 加瑞斯 |
[09:30] | No. | 才不 |
[09:31] | – Drink. – I almost went there as a skater. | -喝 -我差点就以滑冰选手身份去参赛了 |
[09:34] | Sure you did. | 当然 |
[09:35] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[09:39] | Well, it’s been real, guys. | 我玩得很尽兴 伙计们 |
[09:44] | Why don’t you go back to the house with us? | 为什么不和我们回去 |
[09:45] | No, I gotta be some place. | 不 我得去别处 |
[09:46] | Hey, we got a keg at the house. | 家里有啤酒 |
[09:48] | – Sorry. – Come on, just for an hour. | -抱歉 -拜托 就一个小时 |
[09:51] | Hey, save it for the tri-delts. | 省省吧 去骗姐妹会的傻姑娘吧 |
[09:52] | – Hey, let’s go back here. – I said I gotta go. | -和我们走吧 -我说了我要走了 |
[09:55] | I’m sick of college girls. | 我已经烦透大学女生了 |
[09:56] | Don’t touch me. Get off me. | 别碰我 把手拿开 |
[09:57] | Philly PD. | 费城警察 |
[10:00] | – Back to campus, boys. – We’re just having some fun, officer. | -回学校去 -我们就是寻开心 警官 |
[10:03] | Walk out of here. | 快走 |
[10:05] | Now. | 赶紧 |
[10:08] | This cop just showed up out of the blue, broke it up? | 那警察突然出现 坏了你们的好事 |
[10:11] | And we left. That’s it. | 我们就离开了 就这样 |
[10:13] | You know Sloane ended up dead that night? | 你知道塞隆死于那晚吗 |
[10:15] | Vaguely remember hearing that. | 隐约记得从哪听到过 |
[10:17] | She was just a lush from West Philly. | 她只是西费城的一个酒鬼 |
[10:20] | Who cares? | 谁在乎 |
[10:22] | Hey, how’d a beach night work out for ya? | 沙滩之夜感觉如何 |
[10:26] | Not allowed to say, amigo. | 不能为外人道也 朋友 |
[10:37] | Lab found two types blood on Sloane’s coat. | 实验室在塞隆外套上找到两种血型 |
[10:39] | One’s hers and one’s unidentified. | 一种是她的 一种另属别人 |
[10:42] | Maybe the doer’s. | 也许是凶手的 |
[10:43] | well, good luck getting that jackass Gareth to give blood. | 祝你能顺利让那混球加瑞斯验血 |
[10:46] | I’ll call the M.E. | 我给法医打电话 |
[10:47] | Got a rush job going. | 加快检验速度 |
[10:49] | We know who this guy at the bar was, | 那个酒吧里的人 |
[10:51] | who offered to drive her home? | 说要载她回家的那人是谁 |
[10:52] | – Someone name’s Rick. – Sister might know him. | -一个叫瑞克的人 -她妹妹也许认识 |
[10:55] | Why don’t you ask her, Nicky? | 你怎么不去问问她呢 尼克 |
[10:57] | – Can’t someone else? – No. | -别人问不行吗 -不行 |
[11:00] | Julie Owens from South. Our mystery cop at the tavern that night. | 南部分局的朱莉·欧文是那晚在酒馆的神秘警探 |
[11:04] | How you doing? | 你好 |
[11:05] | You worked West in ’95, Julie? | 你95年在西部分局工作吗 |
[11:06] | Narcotics. I knew your victim Sloane. | 缉毒警 我认识死者塞隆 |
[11:08] | Just happened to be at Sansom’s when she got in trouble? | 正巧在她身陷麻烦的时候在桑塞姆酒馆碰见她 |
[11:10] | No. I was there to see her. | 不 我就是去见她的 |
[11:12] | – How come? – Sloane got a DUI in ’94, | -见她做什么 -塞隆在94年因酒驾被抓 |
[11:15] | drove a car into a newsstand on Broad. | 开车撞了布莱德路上一家报摊 |
[11:17] | Wanted off her record. Guess what, we made a deal. | 希望能洗净案底 所以我们做了一笔交易 |
[11:19] | What kind of deal? | 什么交易 |
[11:21] | Owner Sansom’s was slinging out of that place. | 桑塞姆酒馆的店主当时在贩毒 |
[11:23] | She had a front row seat to the action. | 她能近距离目睹作案过程 |
[11:25] | – So she was working for you. – She was my CI. | -所以她在为你工作 -她是我的线人 |
[11:43] | Nicky. | 尼克 |
[11:47] | Long time. | 好久不见 |
[11:48] | No kiddin’. | 确实 |
[11:50] | You never come to the reunions. | 同学聚会你也从来不来 |
[11:52] | I’m pretty busy. | 我很忙 |
[11:54] | – You look good. – I’m on a diet. | -你看起来不错 -我在节食 |
[11:58] | I’m sorry about Sloane. | 塞隆的事情 很遗憾 |
[12:00] | Yeah, it was bad. | 对 很糟糕 |
[12:04] | We found some things out. | 我们有了一些头绪 |
[12:09] | Did you know she got a DUI? | 你知道她酒驾的事吗 |
[12:11] | – The newsstand thing? – Yeah. | -撞报摊的事 -对 |
[12:13] | That’s why her husband finally left her. | 所以她丈夫才离开了她 |
[12:15] | Kids were in the car. | 孩子们都还在车里 |
[12:17] | – Rough. – Yeah. | -真糟糕 -对 |
[12:19] | She was always a party girl. | 她从来都是派对皇后 |
[12:22] | She started working for the cops. | 之后她开始为警方工作 |
[12:24] | Informing on her boss. | 举报她老板 |
[12:25] | I didn’t know that. | 这事我不知道 |
[12:27] | But I guess there was a lot I didn’t know by the end. | 但我想我不知道的多了去了 |
[12:31] | Any idea if she had a boyfriend or anything? | 她有男友或者其他亲密男性吗 |
[12:33] | I don’t think so, why? | 没有吧 怎么了 |
[12:35] | There was someone there that night. Rick. | 那晚有人在酒馆现身 一个叫瑞克的人 |
[12:37] | Oh, Rick wasn’t her boyfriend. He was her sponsor. | 瑞克不是她男友 是她的担保人 |
[12:40] | Do you know where we can find him? | 你知道他的联络方式吗 |
[12:42] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[12:43] | Oh, good. | 很好 |
[12:50] | You look exactly the same. | 你看上去一点没变 |
[12:52] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[12:54] | You think I’d pass for a high school girl? | 我装高中生还能唬人吗 |
[12:58] | To me, you will. | 反正肯定能骗过我 |
[13:08] | I came here every week, gave my card. | 我每周都来 给她我的名片 |
[13:10] | Every week, she tossed it. | 每周她都扔掉 |
[13:12] | This is where she was found. By that dumpster. | 她的尸体就在这里被发现 那个垃圾桶旁边 |
[13:15] | Crummy place to come to your end. | 悲哀的人生终结点啊 |
[13:17] | Bar’s the last place she should’ve been working. | 她去哪工作也不该在酒吧工作 |
[13:19] | Go talk to the owner. | 去和店主谈谈 |
[13:22] | Did Sloane seem upset about anything that night? | 那晚塞隆有什么心事吗 |
[13:24] | – Scared? – She seemed just like the stubborn drunk she was. | -或许是害怕 -她和从前一样 是个固执的酒鬼 |
[13:28] | – You call her that to her face? – Yeah. | -你当面也这么叫她吗 -没错 |
[13:30] | I thought I’d get through one day. | 我以为我总有一天会成功 |
[13:31] | I really thought I could save her. | 我真心觉得我能挽救她 |
[13:34] | Well, people have to save themselves. | 自救才是出路 |
[13:37] | Sounds like you’ve been in the program. | 听上去好像你对戒酒很有心得 |
[13:38] | Well, we run into it a lot. | 我们碰到过很多这样的 |
[13:40] | You know, cops. | 你懂的 警察 |
[13:42] | Stressful job. | 工作压力大 |
[13:44] | What do you know about this bar owner, Powell? | 对酒吧老板你有什么了解 鲍尔 |
[13:48] | I know he hired an acoholic to serve drinks. That’s pretty shady. | 我知道他雇佣酒鬼 太可疑了 |
[13:51] | Did Sloane ever make a real effort to kick the booze? | 塞隆真心想要戒酒吗 |
[13:54] | No. Just came to one meeting. | 没有 就来参加过一次集会 |
[13:56] | But you were pretty persistent with her. | 但是你对她很坚持 |
[13:59] | Helping other people keeps me sober. | 助人为乐让我保持清醒 |
[14:03] | Okay, Rick. | 好吧 瑞克 |
[14:05] | I noticed you didn’t answer my question. | 我发现你没有正面回答我的问题 |
[14:07] | About the program. | 有关戒酒会的事 |
[14:09] | If you ever wanna talk, | 如果你想聊聊 |
[14:11] | I’m not scared of a 3 a.m. phone call. | 我不怕凌晨三点被电话吵醒 |
[14:16] | Something happen in the neighborhood? | 这附近有事发生吗 |
[14:18] | Something happened here, ten years back. | 有事发生过 十年前 |
[14:21] | Sloane Easton. | 塞隆·伊斯顿 |
[14:23] | That was a sorry case. | 真遗憾 |
[14:26] | Worked for you, right? | 为你工作过 对吧 |
[14:28] | Drank more than she poured. | 她自己喝的比别人点的都多 |
[14:30] | Was she doing any of the drugs you were dealing? | 她也向你买过毒品吗 |
[14:34] | That’s ancinet history. | 那都是很久以前了 |
[14:35] | Sloane worked for the cops, too. | 塞隆也在为警察工作 |
[14:37] | Informing on you and your side business. | 举报了你的副业 |
[14:39] | You saying she was snitching on me? | 你说她是内奸 |
[14:41] | Which gives motive to hurt her. | 你也就有了伤害她的动机 |
[14:42] | Then, she ends up dead in your parking lot. | 之后 她就死在了你的停车场里 |
[14:44] | Lousy drunk. | 死酒鬼 |
[14:45] | Maybe you found out she was a CI. | 也许你发现她是警方线人 |
[14:47] | If I had, I woulda hurt her. | 如果我知道 肯定饶不了她 |
[14:50] | You two get into a lot of disputes? | 你们俩有很多争端吗 |
[14:52] | She was a pain in the ass, but I never touched her. | 她是个麻烦鬼 但是我没动过她一根汗毛 |
[14:54] | So who did have it out for her? | 那谁跟她起争执了 |
[14:56] | That night, her ex. | 那晚 她前夫 |
[14:59] | – Seth? – Yeah. | -赛斯 -对 |
[15:00] | I can’t say that I blame him after what she did. | 照她的所作所为 这也不怪赛斯 |
[15:09] | Come on, don’t do that. | 拜托 不要这样 |
[15:12] | You want another, just ask. | 想再喝一杯 开口就是 |
[15:16] | – He’s real hungry, Powell. – I need him that way. | -他很饿 鲍尔 -我就想让他饿着 |
[15:23] | Come on. | 来 |
[15:26] | – Damn it, Sloane. – Seth? | -见鬼 塞隆 -赛斯 |
[15:27] | – You know where the kids are? – Don’t you have them? | -你知道孩子们在哪吗 -不是你带着吗 |
[15:29] | No, Sloane, you had them. | 不塞隆 是你带着 |
[15:33] | You left them at Rodeo Rocks. | 你把他们留在了快餐店 |
[15:35] | – Just for 15 minutes. – 5 hours. | -我才离开了15分钟 -是五个小时 |
[15:39] | I just needed one drink. I lost track of time. | 我就想喝一杯 结果忘了时间 |
[15:41] | – You’re unbelievable. – Where are they? | -你简直不可理喻 -他们在哪里 |
[15:43] | Don’t pretend you care. | 别假装你在乎 |
[15:44] | I wanna see them. Are they outside? | 我想见他们 他们在外面吗 |
[15:46] | – Forget it. – They’re my kids. | -算了 -他们是我的孩子 |
[15:48] | – And you’re never seeing them again. – You can’t do this. | -你永远都不会再见到他们了 -你不能这样 |
[15:50] | Sloane, stay away from us. | 塞隆 离我们远远的 |
[15:59] | Seth was supposed to be in New Jersey that night. | 赛斯那晚应该在新泽西 |
[16:01] | No, he was right here. | 不 他就在这里 |
[16:03] | Pretty heated up, huh? | 争执很激烈 是吧 |
[16:04] | Wouldn’t you be? | 换做你不气吗 |
[16:06] | Girl was a disaster. | 那姑娘一团糟 |
[16:07] | You willing to give up some blood, Powell? | 愿意献点血吗 鲍尔 |
[16:10] | – What for? – Eliminate you from the suspect pool. | -为什么 -为了排除你是凶手 |
[16:12] | No way, you ain’t pitching me for this. | 没门 别想把这事栽在我身上 |
[16:14] | Well, saying no looks pretty suspicious. | 拒绝验血让你感觉很可疑 |
[16:16] | So suspect me. | 那就尽情怀疑我好了 |
[16:22] | It says here you were at the shore the night Sloane died. | 口供上说塞隆死亡当晚你在新泽西 |
[16:25] | – That a mistake, Seth? – No. | -说错了吗 赛斯 -没 |
[16:27] | That the truth? | 那就是真的了 |
[16:29] | – Yeah. – We have witness who says otherwise. | -对 -我们有目击证人可不同意 |
[16:32] | Says you were at Sansom’s in fact. | 说你当晚就在桑塞姆酒馆 |
[16:34] | Giving Sloane hell for leaving the kids down the street. | 因塞隆抛下孩子而对她大喊大叫 |
[16:37] | – Who said that? – It’s not important. | -谁说的 -这不重要 |
[16:43] | We had a bad fight when I was there. | 我到那之后我们大吵一架 |
[16:44] | So we hear. | 我们听说了 |
[16:48] | I even put my hands on her. | 我甚至动了手 |
[16:50] | And the next day, she’s dead. I know how that looks. | 第二天 她死了 我知道这样我会有嫌疑 |
[16:53] | So you were in Philly. | 这么说 你确实在费城 |
[16:55] | At Sansom’s. | 去了桑塞姆酒馆 |
[16:57] | I went to Jersey later with my girlfriend Rose. | 之后我就和女友罗斯去了新泽西 |
[17:02] | It doesn’t matter anyway. | 这又有什么关系 |
[17:04] | She died of her own drunkeness. | 她还是因为醉酒死了 |
[17:06] | We think someone helped her along. | 我们认为有人”帮”了她一把 |
[17:08] | Well, how do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[17:09] | Someone tangled with her that night, smacked her in the head. | 那晚有人和她撕扯 重击了她的头部 |
[17:13] | She followed you up to the parking lot. | 她跟着你去了停车场 |
[17:15] | Maybe you got into it out there. | 说不定你们在那里大打出手 |
[17:16] | – No. – You were pretty mad, Seth. | -不是这样 -赛斯你当时可是非常生气 |
[17:19] | Furious. | 怒火万丈 |
[17:22] | But out in the parking lot, everything changed. | 但到了停车场 一切都变了 |
[17:31] | – Wait, I gotta see them. – Stay away. | -慢着 我要见他们 -走开 |
[17:32] | Just to say I’m sorry. | 我要跟他们道歉 |
[17:34] | You want them to see you like this? | 你想让他们看到你这副样子 |
[17:37] | Seth, your kids are cold. | 赛斯 孩子们快冻死了 |
[17:39] | – Look, one minute, Rose. – Mommy. | -稍等 罗斯 -妈妈 |
[17:41] | – Hailey, baby, I’m sorry. – Just close the window, I’m coming. | -海莉 宝贝 对不起 -关上窗 我来了 |
[17:51] | You know I love them, Seth. | 你知道我爱他们 赛斯 |
[17:53] | You know how I cried when they were born. | 他们出生时我激动得放声大哭 |
[17:54] | I cried. | 我也哭了 |
[17:56] | Cuz now I had even more of you. | 因为我拥有了更多的你 |
[18:07] | Oh, Sloane. | 塞隆 |
[18:09] | How did happen to us? | 我们怎么会走到这步田地的 |
[18:12] | – It’s my fault. – Why can’t I help you? | -都是我的错 -为什么我帮不到你 |
[18:15] | – Come on, Seth. – Should I been harder on you? | -得了 赛斯 -我应该对你更严厉些 |
[18:17] | Easier? | 更和善些 |
[18:18] | It wouldn’t have mattered, baby. | 都没有意义的 宝贝 |
[18:20] | It wouldn’t be different. | 一切都不会有改观 |
[18:22] | That’s what we learned the second time and the third time. | 我们在第二次和第三次戒酒的时候就知道了 |
[18:24] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[18:27] | Cuz I can’t beat it. | 因为我无法抗拒诱惑 |
[18:31] | You haven’t called me baby in forever. | 你好久没叫过我宝贝了 |
[18:34] | Go with Rose. | 和罗斯走吧 |
[18:42] | Make a life with her. | 和她好好生活 |
[19:00] | She wasn’t much at the end. | 她最后已经不大有清醒时刻 |
[19:04] | But there were moments | 但有些瞬间 |
[19:06] | we could still connect. | 我们仍然心灵相通 |
[19:10] | – And in her good years… – I know. | -在她清醒的那些年 -我懂 |
[19:13] | I knew her before you did. | 我在你之前就认识她了 |
[19:16] | Immaculatta High. | 依马库雷塔高中 |
[19:18] | Wasn’t she something? | 她是不是很厉害 |
[19:21] | Everyone’s all American. | 每人心中的美国之星 |
[19:24] | How could booze kill all that? | 酒精怎么抹杀掉那一切的 |
[19:39] | – Valens. – Where you goin, Franny? | -瓦伦斯 -你要去哪里 弗兰妮 |
[19:41] | I got lab results for your boss. | 我去给你们老大送验血报告 |
[19:43] | Well, you can give them to me. I’m reliable. | 给我吧 我很可靠 |
[19:47] | I’ve been meaning to say.. | 我想说 |
[19:48] | I’m sorry about your girlfriend. | 你女友的事 我感到很遗憾 |
[19:51] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:52] | That’s a tough illness. Can get to be too much. | 那病很痛苦 病人要承受很多 |
[19:54] | We don’t know exactly what happened. | 我们还不知道发生了什么事 |
[19:57] | – Sorry I heard… – A suicide? | -抱歉 我听说是 -自杀 |
[19:59] | No, no, we don’t know that. | 不 还没确定 |
[20:02] | Well, I shouldn’t speak out of school, then. | 那我就不应该想当然了 |
[20:04] | But, thanks. | 但还是谢了 |
[20:06] | So, the blood on your victim’s coat, weird result. | 死者身上的血检结果 很奇怪 |
[20:10] | – Like what? – Like out of my jurisdiction. | -怎么了 -超出我的专业范畴了 |
[20:12] | The predominant stains are her blood, | 大片血迹都是属于她的 |
[20:14] | but the other spots are canine. | 但是其它血斑来自犬类 |
[20:21] | How’s a woman at a bar get dog blood on her? | 酒吧女郎身上怎么会染上狗血呢 |
[20:23] | Owner Sansom’s had a Rotweiler. | 桑塞姆酒馆的老板有条罗特韦尔 |
[20:25] | Her husband’s girlfriend Rose had a Dobermann. | 她前夫的女友有条杜宾 |
[20:28] | So two dogs to follow up. | 所以要跟进两条狗 |
[20:30] | The bar owner refused the DNA test. | 酒吧老板拒绝接受DNA测试 |
[20:32] | And the liquor board has five open investigations on him. | 而酒会就五宗案子正在调查他 |
[20:37] | So this Rose was at the scene earlier? | 罗斯之前在案发现场出现了 |
[20:40] | She was in the car when Seth and Sloane went down memory lane. | 赛斯和塞隆重温旧情的时候 她在车里 |
[20:43] | – Maybe overheard something. – Could give her motive. | -也许听到了什么 -这就有了作案动机 |
[20:46] | Lil’s chatting with her. Woman to woman. | 阿莉在和她聊 女人之间的对话 |
[20:50] | Nicky, how did it go with Megan? | 尼克 梅根那边进展如何 |
[20:51] | Fine. | 还好 |
[20:57] | We’re going to this place tonight. | 我们今晚一起出去 |
[21:01] | Hangout from high school. | 高中同学聚聚 |
[21:04] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[21:10] | I thought Sloane’s death was an accident. | 塞隆的死不是意外吗 |
[21:13] | Well, that was one theory. | 那是一种推断 |
[21:17] | I don’t know how I can help you. | 我不知道怎样才能帮到你 |
[21:18] | You were there that night, with your vicious dog. | 你和你的恶狗当晚就在现场 |
[21:21] | Tuck wasn’t vicious. | 塔克才不凶恶 |
[21:23] | Well, you saw the way she and Seth were talking, | 你看到赛斯和她温情脉脉说话的样子了 |
[21:25] | how she touched him. | 她抚着他的脸的样子 |
[21:28] | – They had history. – Rose, there was dog blood on her coat. | -他们有过去 -她大衣上有狗的血迹 |
[21:31] | You were angry and you had a dog. | 你很生气 而且你有条狗 |
[21:33] | I wasn’t angry. | 我才没有生气 |
[21:34] | You were with a guy who wanted to be with someone else. | 你男友想和其他女人在一起 |
[21:37] | That’s something you sense. | 你察觉到了些什么 |
[21:41] | You’d think after Sloane, you’d run to someone like me. | 经历了塞隆那种人 按理说会对我这种人投怀送抱 |
[21:43] | Responsible, steady. | 有责任心 稳重 |
[21:49] | But Sloane had his heart. | 但他的心给了塞隆 |
[21:51] | Hurts. | 真伤人 |
[21:54] | Let’s talk about the dog blood. | 我们来谈谈狗的血迹吧 |
[21:55] | Do you know how it got there? | 你知道她外套上怎么会有狗血的吗 |
[21:59] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[22:01] | But it wasn’t from Tuck. | 但不是塔克的血 |
[22:09] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[22:13] | You just need a little help. | 你只是需要帮助 |
[22:17] | – Out of the way, Sloane. – No, Powell. | -别挡道 塞隆 -不 鲍尔 |
[22:20] | One good crack and it’s open. No big deal. | 我来把它的脑袋砸开花 小事一桩 |
[22:22] | – Give him another chance. – Just cost me 400 bucks. | -再给他次机会 -刚花了我400块 |
[22:25] | Can’t fight worth crap. | 又不能打 分文不值 |
[22:25] | I’ll fix him. | 我会治好他 |
[22:26] | Oh, yeah. You’ll take great of him. | 没错 你绝对能照顾好他 |
[22:28] | Then leave him at Rodeo Rocks. | 之后把他留在快餐店 |
[22:32] | – Move. – No. | -滚 -不 |
[22:34] | I’ll tell the cops. | 我去报警 |
[22:35] | Yeah, you’ll tell the cops what? | 对 你报警要说什么 |
[22:37] | About the dog fights and the bets. I’ll get this place shut down. | 斗狗还开赌局 这地方就要被关了 |
[22:40] | – Stop running your stupid mouth. – I will. | -闭好你的大嘴 -我会的 |
[22:48] | You want the mutt? Take him. | 你想要这杂种狗 拿去 |
[22:51] | – I’ll make him better. – I don’t care. | -我会照顾他的 -我不在乎 |
[22:53] | Just get the hell off of my property. | 滚出我的地盘 |
[22:56] | – I work here. – Not anymore. | -我在这工作 -不再是了 |
[22:57] | Get lost. For good. | 滚 再别回来 |
[22:59] | Or you’ll get cracked. | 要不然有你好看 |
[23:12] | She looked crazy, that blood all over her. | 她看上去疯疯癫癫的 血染了一身 |
[23:14] | I just left. | 我就走了 |
[23:16] | So you went back but never even talked to her? | 你回去了 但是没跟她说话 |
[23:20] | What could I say? Make him stop loving you? | 我能说什么 让他别爱你了 |
[23:25] | That wasn’t possible. | 不可能 |
[23:36] | Dog wouldn’t work the Alpo, I fed him. | 这狗又赚不来狗粮 我还得养他 |
[23:38] | Well, Sloane thought so. | 塞隆就是这么想的 |
[23:40] | Then, they’re both good for nothing. | 那他们俩一样没用 |
[23:42] | Losers unite. | 臭味相投 |
[23:44] | Hit ya? | 来一杯吗 |
[23:45] | Look, pal. | 听着 朋友 |
[23:47] | You were swinging a bottle around that night, | 你当晚到处挥舞着酒瓶 |
[23:49] | Sloane ends up trauma to her head. | 塞隆头上就遭到了重击 |
[23:52] | – You get my meaning? – All I did to her was fire her ass. | -你懂我意思吗 -我就只是解雇了她而已 |
[23:56] | That’s all? | 就这样 |
[23:58] | – That’s all. – She didn’t come back. | -就这样 -她没回来 |
[24:02] | Yeah, she came back. | 她回来了 |
[24:04] | Well, what for? | 为什么 |
[24:06] | To get her job back. Begged me. | 来求我 讨回她的工作 |
[24:08] | She persuade you? | 她说服你了吗 |
[24:11] | – Kind of. – What’s kind of, Powell? | -算是 -什么叫算是 鲍尔 |
[24:16] | Not saying I’m proud of it. I’m just saying it happened. | 我不以此为傲 但是事情就那么发生了 |
[24:32] | I told you to beat it. | 我都叫你滚了 |
[24:35] | – Ravage’s cold. – Your problem now. | -破坏王很冷 -现在归你管了 |
[24:45] | Bourbon, please. | 请给我杯波旁 |
[24:47] | Forget it. | 别想了 |
[24:49] | – I’ll work a week for free. – You don’t work here anymore. | -我可以一周不拿工钱 -你被解雇了 |
[24:52] | Powell. | 鲍尔 |
[24:56] | – I need this job. – There’s 100 watering holes in West Phily. | -我需要这份工作 -费城西区有一百家酒吧 |
[25:00] | Pick one. | 随便挑 |
[25:01] | I have to work here. | 我必须得在这工作 |
[25:07] | It’s a bad life, Sloane. For the birds. | 人生苦短 塞隆 真是对牛弹琴 |
[25:10] | I’ll work here for free. I’ll scrub the floors. | 我免费在这工作 我能擦地板 |
[25:13] | – I just need one… – No. | -我就只要一杯 -不 |
[25:20] | Powell. | 鲍尔 |
[25:22] | I’ll do anything. | 我什么都愿意 |
[25:29] | I mean it. | 我认真的 |
[25:36] | Got on her knees for you? | 跪下来”求”你了吗 |
[25:40] | Not my finest moment. | 不是我最骄傲的时刻 |
[25:43] | But she got to keep her job. | 但她得以保住自己的工作 |
[25:46] | Middle of it, in walks Richy Rich. | 其间 有个富人小孩来过 |
[25:49] | Who’s that? | 谁 |
[25:50] | College boy from early in the night. | 之前来过酒吧的一个大学生 |
[25:53] | Are we talking about Gareth? | 加瑞斯吗 |
[25:56] | When it’s over, I look up, he’s standing there. | 完事之后 我抬头一看 他就站在那里 |
[25:59] | Think he was watching the whole time. | 我觉得他一直就站那看着 |
[26:01] | – Why did he come back? – Buy drugs. | -他为什么回来 -买毒品 |
[26:04] | I sold to him, then left. | 我卖给他之后 他就走了 |
[26:06] | – Then where’s Sloane? – Back room, locking up. | -那塞隆在哪里 -后屋 锁着门 |
[26:11] | So last you saw, Gareth and her were alone again. | 你最后一次见到她 她和加瑞斯又单独在一起了 |
[26:22] | How could they close Anna’s Kitchen? | 他们怎么能关掉安娜的厨房呢 |
[26:25] | Cuz that’s not where it’s happening anymore. | 因为人们都不去那里约会了 |
[26:31] | Well, cheers anyway. | 无所谓 干杯 |
[26:37] | The years have been good to you, Meggy. | 你脸上都没有岁月的痕迹 小梅 |
[26:40] | Right, | 对 |
[26:41] | I guess I already told you that. | 这话我说过了 |
[26:44] | I’ve been okay. | 我还可以 |
[26:48] | What’s your husband like? | 你丈夫是个什么样的人 |
[26:49] | Nice, works hard. | 好人 工作很努力 |
[26:53] | Good. | 很好 |
[26:56] | But, um.. | 但是 |
[26:58] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:01] | We ran out of conversation. | 我们没话聊了 |
[27:08] | We haven’t been doing so hot either. | 我们最近也不是太好 |
[27:11] | – Me and Julie. – How come? | -我和朱莉 -怎么了 |
[27:20] | We wanted a baby. | 我们想要个孩子 |
[27:26] | For a lot of years, but no go. | 努力了很多年 都没成功 |
[27:29] | – You talked to doctors? – Yeah, we tried all the stuff. | -看过医生吗 -看过 什么都试过了 |
[27:33] | Yeah. | 对 |
[27:35] | And somewhere along the line, | 不知道什么时候起 |
[27:37] | it killed off the love. | 就是没有爱了 |
[27:42] | I think about you sometimes. | 有时我会想起你 |
[27:45] | That summer. | 那年夏天 |
[27:49] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[27:54] | What things would be like now. | 要是在一起 现在会怎么样 |
[28:01] | We’d have a 19 year old, that’s what. | 我们会有个19岁的孩子 就这样 |
[28:08] | What if we would’ve made it. | 如果我们在一起了会怎样 |
[28:15] | Oh, Megs. | 小梅 |
[28:19] | It should’ve been you and me. | 我们俩该在一起的 |
[28:30] | So Gareth likes to watch. | 原来加瑞斯喜欢观看 |
[28:32] | Got your beach night after all, amigo. | 你的沙滩之夜终于如愿了 朋友 |
[28:35] | – What are you talking about? – You. | -你在说什么 -你 |
[28:37] | Peeping while the bartender got serviced. | 酒保享受特殊服务的时候 你在偷窥 |
[28:40] | – Pretty homoerotic if you ask me. – I didn’t ask you. | -要我说 这行为还挺基情的 -没要你说 |
[28:42] | You went back, Gareth. Late night. | 你回去了 加瑞斯 很晚的时候 |
[28:45] | Found Sloane all by herself. Few hours later, she’s dead. | 发现塞隆独自一人 几小时后她死了 |
[28:47] | I went to buy pot. | 我去买大麻 |
[28:50] | – That’s it. – Yeah, I don’t think so, Gareth. | -就这样 -我可不这么认为 加瑞斯 |
[28:53] | At Happy Hour, you get thrown off by this girl. | 之前在酒吧 你在姑娘这碰了一鼻子灰 |
[28:55] | So you went back to campus, shake it off. | 所以你回到学校 心想算了 |
[28:58] | But on 3 a.m., parties are over and you didn’t hook up. | 但是凌晨三点 派对都结束了 你也没艳遇 |
[29:00] | So where are you gonna get some? | 那你能去哪里找艳遇呢 |
[29:02] | Then you remembered the trash from the bar. | 你想起来酒吧的垃圾 |
[29:05] | – I didn’t kill her. – You did something. | -我没杀她 -但你对她做过什么 |
[29:08] | Penn student health records. | 宾州大学学生健康报告 |
[29:09] | Day after Sloane died, you went in with an ugly gash on your arm. | 塞隆死后一天 你带着胳膊上的伤口去了医院 |
[29:13] | – Is that against the law? – Did she fight back? | -违法吗 -她还手了吗 |
[29:15] | She bite you? | 她咬了你吗 |
[29:17] | Hey, listen up, Gareth. You are the last to see. | 听好 加瑞斯 你是最后和她在一起的人 |
[29:20] | A cop saw you handling this girl earlier, | 有警察看到你之前对她动粗 |
[29:22] | everything’s pointing at you. | 所有证据都指向你 |
[29:26] | I went to use the head. | 我去了趟卫生间 |
[29:29] | I come out, | 出来之后 |
[29:31] | she’s yacking on the phone. | 她对着电话大吼大叫 |
[29:35] | I did a bad thing. | 我做了件坏事 |
[29:37] | Worst I ever did and I can’t.. | 有史以来最坏的事情 我已经… |
[29:39] | I can’t have this anymore. | 再也受不了了 |
[29:44] | Yes, please. | 对 拜托 |
[29:46] | Okay, bye. | 好 再见 |
[29:49] | – What do you want? – I’ll take what Powell had. | -你想要什么 -鲍尔得到的就行 |
[29:51] | We’re closed, okay? | 我们关门了 |
[29:54] | It’s private party? | 私人派对 |
[29:56] | Someone’s coming for me. So don’t try your crap. | 有人会来找我 所以别废话 |
[29:58] | What crap is that? | 什么废话 |
[30:00] | Whoa, killer. | 杀气腾腾 |
[30:01] | – That is one ugly dog. – He’s mine. | -这狗真丑 -是我的狗 |
[30:05] | – His name’s Ravage. – That’s approriate. | -叫破坏王 -很适合他 |
[30:08] | He got hurt, but he’s gonna get better. | 他受伤了 但是他会康复 |
[30:11] | Let’s finish what we started.. | 做事要有始有终 |
[30:12] | Stop. Stop. | 住手 住手 |
[30:14] | Get off. I mean it. | 放手 我认真的 |
[30:15] | Get off. | 放手 |
[30:20] | What the… Call him off. | 搞什么鬼 让他松口 |
[30:21] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[30:23] | Keep going, Ravage. Attack his ass. | 继续 破坏王 好好给他点教训 |
[30:27] | – Damn it. – Run away. | -见鬼 -滚 |
[30:29] | Run away, little college punk. | 滚 小混球 |
[30:35] | Psycho dog chased me 3 blocks. | 疯狗追了我三条街 |
[30:37] | Jumped you on pretty good. | 狠狠地攻击了你 |
[30:38] | Lucky I didn’t get freakin’ rabies. | 还好没得狂犬病 |
[30:40] | Sloane said someone was coming for her? | 塞隆说有人来找她 |
[30:42] | Probably lying. | 大概是在说谎 |
[30:43] | Unless it was the person on the phone. | 除非是电话那头的人 |
[30:45] | Who was she talking to? That time of night. | 她在和谁打电话 那么晚了 |
[30:50] | Someone who wasn’t scared of a 3 a.m. phone call. | 不怕被凌晨三点的电话吵醒的人 |
[31:01] | I could’ve called. | 我可以给你电话的 |
[31:03] | I didn’t mind coming in. | 我不在意自己过来 |
[31:05] | Can I get you anything? Water? | 要喝点什么吗 水 |
[31:07] | No. | 不用了 |
[31:08] | Just tell me what’s going on. | 告诉我到底发生了什么 |
[31:16] | Sloane had fallen real… low | 塞隆那晚确实跌到人生谷底 |
[31:20] | that night, ran into trouble. | 遇见了大麻烦 |
[31:21] | What did she do.. | 她做了什么 |
[31:23] | that was so low? | 跌到谷底的事 |
[31:25] | You don’t need to know that. | 你不用知道 |
[31:32] | I used to look up to her so much. | 我曾经非常敬仰她 |
[31:37] | You just think of her that way. | 就保持那样就好 |
[31:40] | Skating, winning. | 滑冰 赢得比赛 |
[31:42] | Yeah. | 对 |
[31:43] | We should remember people at their best, not how they ended up. | 我们该记住人们最好的一面 而不是他们的死法 |
[31:48] | Yeah. | 对 |
[32:01] | So what if we had lunch? | 要是我们共进午餐会怎样 |
[32:06] | I couldn’t do that, Meggy. | 我不能这么做 小梅 |
[32:09] | Not with you. | 不能和你 |
[32:17] | I’m just sad so much. | 我太难过了 |
[32:23] | Last night I wasn’t. | 我昨晚就不难过 |
[32:28] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[33:24] | Detective. | 探员 |
[33:29] | Lilly. | 叫我莉莉 |
[33:30] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[33:34] | I’ve been staring at the little swirls | 我盯着这杯威士忌中的小漩涡 |
[33:35] | in this scotch for about an hour. | 大概一个小时了 |
[33:39] | I’ve been there. | 我也有过这感觉 |
[33:42] | – I haven’t had a drink in 8 years. – Don’t start now. | -我8年没喝了 -那就别现在开始 |
[33:46] | And I never forgot how good it feels knocking one of these back. | 我无法忘记一口干掉这么一杯的感觉有多美妙 |
[33:51] | It turns bad real quick. | 感觉很快会变坏的 |
[33:59] | Thanks for coming so late. | 多谢这么晚还赶来 |
[34:01] | We get into trouble. All time’s at night. | 我们都会惹上麻烦 所以全天候待命 |
[34:12] | I was wondering about that. | 我还一直在想 |
[34:14] | There was a pull right when we met. | 我们第一次见面的时候就有种吸引力 |
[34:18] | Yeah. | 对 |
[34:21] | It was a bad place. | 这不是个好地方 |
[34:23] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[34:25] | – I’m not sure we should. – I am. | -我不确定我们应该这么做 -我确定 |
[34:27] | Isn’t it against the rules? | 这不违反规则吗 |
[34:29] | Don’t worry, Lilly. | 别担心 莉莉 |
[34:32] | Oh, so that’s how it works, huh? | 所以你是这么得手的 |
[34:34] | What? | 什么 |
[34:35] | When the girl calls you in the middle of the night, | 姑娘们在半夜打电话给你 |
[34:38] | weak, needy. | 脆弱无助 |
[34:40] | – That’s when you score. – That’s not what’s going on here. | -你就是这么得手的 -不是这样的 |
[34:43] | I looked for you tonight at the meeting in your area. | 我今晚去过你那一区的戒酒协会找你 |
[34:47] | – Yeah? – They said you hadn’t been there in years. | -是吗 -他们说你好多年没去过了 |
[34:50] | I go to a chapter near I work. | 我去了离工作地点较近的分会 |
[34:51] | They said you’re not welcome in any meeting | 他们说任何分会都不会欢迎你 |
[34:54] | cuz they don’t trust you with women. | 因为他们不放心你接触女性 |
[34:58] | Well, you’re obviously getting hostile. | 你明显变得很有敌意 |
[35:00] | Did Sloane get hostile? | 塞隆也变得很有敌意吗 |
[35:01] | – Call you out on your act? – Sloane? | -在你的”小行动”中拒绝了你吗 -塞隆 |
[35:04] | Well, she called you that night. | 她那晚给你打了电话 |
[35:07] | – No. – Phone records, Rick. | -没有 -电话记录 瑞克 |
[35:09] | She asked for help. And a good sponsor always comes running. | 她向人求助 好的担保人总是迅速赶到 |
[35:14] | – I tried to help her. – Like you tried to help me? | -我试着帮助她 -像你帮助我一样 |
[35:16] | Yeah. And she was ungrateful, too. | 对 她也不知感激 |
[35:19] | Good reason to bash someone in the head. | 是个重击他人头部的好理由 |
[35:22] | I never talk to you. | 我没和你说过话 |
[35:24] | Well, my boss and partner are right outside. | 我老大和搭档就在外面 |
[35:27] | You wanna talk to them? | 想和他们聊聊吗 |
[35:45] | I didn’t know she was gonna lay there all night in the snow. | 我不知道她会在雪里躺一夜 |
[35:50] | How could you? | 你怎么能这样 |
[35:52] | I didn’t mean for that to happen. | 那都是意外 |
[35:58] | Ravage. | 破坏王 |
[36:00] | Ravage, come back. | 破坏王 回来 |
[36:02] | Please, come back, boy. | 拜托了 回来 乖孩子 |
[36:05] | You’re my test. You’re my way back. | 你是我的试炼 你是我回头的路 |
[36:07] | Please. | 拜托 |
[36:08] | Please. Please. | 拜托 拜托 |
[36:10] | – Sloane. – Rick. | -塞隆 -瑞克 |
[36:12] | – I lost my dog. – We’re going home, come on. | -我的狗丢了 -回家吧 来 |
[36:14] | – I gotta find him. – It’s cold out here, come on. | -我要找到他才行 -外面很冷 来 |
[36:16] | He’s my test. And if I can take care of him and be good for him, | 他是我的试炼 如果我能照顾好他 对他好 |
[36:20] | then I can do it for Seth and the babies. | 那我也就能照顾好赛斯和孩子们 |
[36:21] | – Okay, okay. – Rick. | -好 好 -瑞克 |
[36:23] | I did such a bad thing. | 我做坏事了 |
[36:25] | Booze does that to us. | 酒精会让我们失去理智 |
[36:26] | I don’t know how I’m gonna live with myself. | 我要怎么忍受自己做的事 |
[36:28] | – Help’s right here. – I’m sleepy. | -我就是来帮你的 -我好困 |
[36:31] | – Let’s get you to bed, come on. – No, I gotta find Ravage. | -我带你回家睡觉 -不 我得找到破坏王 |
[36:34] | – I said it’s freezing. – He took care of me. | -我说了 外面太冷了 -他保护了我 |
[36:35] | – Now, I gotta take care of him. – So get in. Get in. | -现在轮到我保护他了 -上车 |
[36:38] | We’ll drive around. We’ll call for him. | 我们开车四处转转 找找他 |
[36:40] | – Ravage, come back. – Come on. | -破坏王 回来 -来 |
[36:45] | Ravage, come back, please. | 破坏王 回来 求你了 |
[36:54] | – Ravage. – Oh, god. | -破坏王 -天啊 |
[37:02] | – He needs a vet. – Just leave it, Sloane. | -他需要看兽医 -别管了 塞隆 |
[37:04] | Leave it? | 别管了 |
[37:06] | Warm bath. | 洗个热水澡 |
[37:07] | Babe, you’re not gonna be thinking about a dog. | 宝贝 之后你就不会惦记这只狗了 |
[37:09] | Oh, god, you’re sleazy. | 天啊 你真恶心 |
[37:12] | – Excuse me? – I’m in the gutter. | -你说什么 -我已经不能更下贱了 |
[37:14] | And you still want a piece? | 你还想分一杯羹吗 |
[37:16] | – You must be desperate. – It’s late | -你太饥渴了吧 -很晚了 |
[37:18] | and it’s freezing. | 外面很冷 |
[37:19] | – You’re lower than me, Rick. – I’m lower than you? | -你比我还下贱 -我比你还下贱 |
[37:20] | That is funny. Because you are nothing. | 这太好笑了 因为你一文不值 |
[37:25] | And even I won’t have you. | 就连我都不要你 |
[37:30] | – Don’t you talk to me like that. – I gotta go sleep. | -别跟我这么说话 -我要睡觉 |
[37:33] | You go to hell, what do I care. | 你下地狱去吧 我才不在乎 |
[37:36] | Can someone help Ravage? | 有人能救救破坏王吗 |
[37:37] | You sloppy, stumbly drunk. | 你这无可救药的酒鬼 |
[37:40] | Sleep and it’ll all be better. | 睡一觉 一切都会好起来的 |
[37:44] | It’s all gonna be better. | 都会好起来的 |
[38:30] | 歌曲:”Secret Garden” 歌手:Bruce Springsteen | |
[39:18] | 已结案 05年4月 塞隆·伊斯顿 |