Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

铁证悬案(Cold Case)第2季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第2季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:18] Steven totally suprised me. 史蒂文真让我好惊喜
[00:20] I’ve seen that street. Those houses are glamour to the max, okay? 我看过那条街 那些房子真是太漂亮了
[00:23] Steven told me I could decorate however I wanted. 史蒂文说我想怎么装修都可以
[00:25] I mean, he’s at the hospital all the time anyway. 反正他一直都待在医院里
[00:27] No way. Anyway you wanted? 不是吧 你想怎么装都可以吗
[00:28] So far, I’ve got leopard skin chairs, 到现在为止 我买了豹皮椅子
[00:31] a Persian carpet and faberge eggs for the mantel. 一张波斯地毯和摆在壁炉上的费伯奇彩蛋
[00:35] If I was you, I’d get like a big neon sign, 如果我是你 我就弄一个大霓虹灯
[00:37] like with my name on it 上面打出我的名字
[00:39] and put it in the living room. 然后再放到客厅里
[00:40] I’m thinking more classical. 我还是喜欢更传统一些的
[00:44] Oh, sure. 那是当然
[00:47] No way. 不是吧
[00:50] Your doctor’s here, Mrs. Chase. 您的医生先生来了 蔡斯太太
[00:56] Steven? 史蒂文
[00:57] Lindsay. 琳赛
[01:01] Is there something wrong? Baby, you’re sweating. 出什么事了 宝贝 你汗淋淋的
[01:04] Alan… 艾伦
[01:06] died. 死了
[01:09] What do you mean? You are gonna operate on him today. 你什么意思 你今天要给他动手术的
[01:11] On the table. 在手术台上死的
[01:13] During the surgery. While..While I was operating. 在手术中 当时我正给他做手术
[01:16] No… 不
[01:17] I think.. it’s gonna get ugly, Lindsay. 情况很不妙 琳赛
[01:30] Don’t worry about the bill. 不用着急付钱
[02:19] 琳赛·蔡斯 82年5月
[02:39] Victim’s name is Melanie Castle. 死者叫梅勒妮·卡塞尔
[02:43] All right. 好了
[02:47] The place looks ransacked. 这地方就像被打劫了一样
[02:48] Junkie housekeeping. 瘾君子的家都这样
[02:51] – What have we got? – Melanie Castle, 44. -有什么发现 -梅勒妮·卡塞尔 44岁
[02:54] Looks like a heroine overdose. 好像是海洛因吸食过量
[02:56] No foul play. 没有谋杀迹象
[02:57] Well, I’m guessing we’re not here 我想我们没能到场
[02:58] because the apartment just came on the market. 因为公寓刚刚挂牌出售
[03:00] You two remember the Lindsay Chase murder? 你们还记得琳赛·蔡斯谋杀案吗
[03:03] Doctor kills his wife for the insurance money? 医生丈夫为了保险金杀了妻子
[03:06] 23 years, Steven Chase has been in prison 史蒂文·蔡斯坐了23年牢
[03:07] telling the same story about that night. 期间对那晚坚持相同的供词
[03:09] So what’s the connection here? 跟本案有什么关系
[03:11] Well, the doctor swore he heard a gunshot, came downstairs, 那医生发誓他听到从楼下传来一声枪响
[03:14] he saw a shaggy man and a blond women running out door. 他看到一个蓬发男人和一个金发女人跑出门
[03:17] Only, no one ever found evidence they existed. 但是并没有找到他们在场的相关证据
[03:20] Right. 对
[03:22] Melanie here was wearing this. 梅勒妮死时戴着这个
[03:25] There’s an inscription. 上面刻着字
[03:28] Doctor Chase, all my love, Lindsay. 蔡斯医生 全心爱你 琳赛
[03:32] – Steven Chase was right. – Yep. -史蒂文·蔡斯是对的 -没错
[03:35] Which ended up…. 最后戒指落到
[03:37] on a blond woman. 一个金发女人手里
[04:14] This whole box is wacko phone calls. 这一整盒都是疯狂的电话记录
[04:16] Useful citizens offering info on a blond gal and a shaggy guy. 都是热心市民提供的金发女和蓬发男的信息
[04:20] Gotta love the specifics there. 还真是够细致的
[04:22] Jury didn’t buy the doctor’s story, 法官并不相信医生的陈词
[04:24] convicted him in two hours. 两小时后判其有罪
[04:25] So, Steven Chase is a big league surgeon till he loses a patient. 史蒂文·蔡斯在医死患者前是知名医生
[04:29] No, not just any patient. Friend, Alan Moore. 不是普通的患者 是他朋友 艾伦·摩尔
[04:31] And Moore’s widow sues for malpractice. 摩尔的妻子起诉其治疗失当
[04:34] Doc’s medical license gets suspended. 医生的行医执照被吊销
[04:36] And now, he can’t pay the bills, 现在他无力支付账单
[04:38] but he has a million on the life insurance on the wife. 但他在妻子身上投过100万的人身保险
[04:41] Ain’t that sweet. She ends up shot in her own living room. 多贴心 妻子在自家的客厅被射杀
[04:43] Gun was never found? 枪一直没找到吗
[04:45] No. This a receipt for a .38 Chase bought a month earlier. 没 这是蔡斯在事发一个月前买的点38手枪的收据
[04:49] Guy’s a doctor living in Chestnuthill. 这个人是医生 还住在栗子山
[04:51] How’s he hard pressed for cash? 他怎么会付不起账单呢
[04:53] Well, it says here he was 资料上说他月入一万
[04:54] pulling in ten grand a month, but spending 14. 却每月花费一万四
[04:57] That was the ’80’s, Lil. 这可是八十年代 阿莉
[04:59] Why save for a rainy day when the sun’s always shining. 经济一片繁荣 何苦存钱未雨绸缪呢
[05:03] So, we thinking this dead junkie might’ve been 这么说这个吸毒的死者也许是
[05:05] half of this intruder team? 擅闯民宅的那两人其中之一
[05:06] She’s got the doctor’s ring. 她手上有医生的戒指
[05:08] New day for the blond-shaggy story. 金发女和蓬发男的故事又有眉目了
[05:10] Lousy alibi, but Chase has been sticking to it for a long time. 不在场证明很烂 但蔡斯很长时间都没改口供
[05:21] You were quite the news item in ’82, Dr. Chase. 你可真是1982年的新闻风云人物 蔡斯医生
[05:24] City follows your trial like it was a World Series. 你的审讯全城瞩目 如同观看世界职棒
[05:27] Yes, it’s called, Schadenfreude. 是啊 这种行为叫做 幸灾乐祸
[05:31] We’re dumb cops, so you’ll have to talk down to us. 我们警察很笨 请你迁就一下说简单些
[05:35] Taking pleasure in other people’s misfortune. 在别人遭遇不幸时兴高采烈
[05:38] Works best if the other’s got a long way to fall. 这个遭遇不幸的人越是位高 越令看客高兴
[05:40] Rich doctor, beautiful wife… 优渥的医生职业 漂亮的妻子
[05:42] Suddenly it’s a wall? 突然就进了大牢
[05:44] Now he lives in a box with the scum of society. 现在他与一群社会渣滓同关在牢房之中
[05:48] Makes you feel good about your life, right? 让你觉得人生无比美好 不是吗
[05:50] There was also a rich stack of evidence against you. 别忘了还有很多不利于你的证据
[05:53] Like the gun you bought. 比如你买的那支枪
[05:54] Just before Lindsay was shot. 就在琳赛被射杀之前
[05:56] That was for me. Not her. 那是为我自杀买的 不是为她
[05:58] I had dark days. 我那时很难熬
[05:59] And your flimsy intruder story? 那么你那个擅闯民宅的蹩脚证词呢
[06:03] If I were a liar, I would’ve thought of something better. 即使我要说谎 也会想个更好的版本吧
[06:07] Recognize this ring? 能认出这枚戒指吗
[06:13] Lindsay gave it to me when I graduated med shcool. 是我从医学院毕业时 琳赛送我的
[06:15] How did you get it? 怎么会在你们手上
[06:18] Tell us about the patient you lost. 说说你治死的那个病人吧
[06:21] Alan? 艾伦
[06:24] He and Diane were our best friends. 他和黛安曾是我们的至交
[06:26] I made this mistake and it changed course of all our lives. 我失手出错 就此改变了所有人的人生
[06:30] Especially when Diane sued you. 尤其是当黛安起诉你时
[06:32] I couldn’t face her. 我无法面对她
[06:35] I.. 我
[06:37] shrank. 退缩了
[06:38] But Lindsay didn’t. 但是琳赛没有
[06:52] We shouldn’t be here. 我们不该来这里
[06:55] Yes, we should. Alan was our friend. 我们该来 艾伦是我们的朋友
[06:57] What can I say to her? I don’t have any words. 我能对她说什么呢 我一个字也讲不出
[06:59] You will. I know it. 你可以的 我知道
[07:01] You always do. 你总能做到的
[07:16] Diane, we are so sorry. 黛安 我们很抱歉
[07:20] How can you come here? 你们怎么有脸来这里
[07:22] We loved Alan. 我们都很爱艾伦
[07:25] You killed him. 是你害死了他
[07:27] He didn’t, Diane. It was a horrible accident. 他没有 黛安 这只是一次可怕的意外
[07:31] I’ve contacted a lawyer. 我已经联系好律师了
[07:33] Diane. No. 黛安 不要
[07:35] I want to see you lose something too. 我也要看你有所痛失
[07:38] I’m sorry for loss. 很遗憾你失去了爱人
[07:40] And you’ll be sorry for your losses. 你也会为之后失去的而遗憾
[07:56] Sounds like a threat. 很像在威胁
[07:58] She was in shock. 她当时深受打击
[08:00] Grieving. 伤心悲痛
[08:01] That’s when people do things they couldn’t normally stomach. 这个时候的人也会做出一般做不出的事
[08:04] My wife was killed by a blond and a shaggy man. 我的妻子是被金发女和蓬发男杀死的
[08:07] Diane had brown hair. 黛安的头发是棕色的
[08:09] Still, no one had motive like she did. 但是她比任何人都有作案动机
[08:13] It’s not possible. 这不可能
[08:16] We weren’t those kind of people. 我们不是那种人
[08:19] No one ever is. 人人都这么说
[08:26] Diane Moore? 黛安·摩尔吗
[08:29] – Do I know you? – I’m Detective Valens, Homicide. -我认识你吗 -我是凶案组的瓦伦斯探员
[08:32] Nice ride. 车子不错
[08:33] Well, it gets me there. 还凑合吧
[08:35] It’s about Lindsay Chase. 我是为了琳赛·蔡斯的事而来
[08:42] – What about Lindsay? – We’re looking at her murder again. -琳赛怎么了 -我们正重新调查她的案子
[08:45] Poor Steven’s been paying for that for twenty years. 可怜的史蒂文为此赔上二十年
[08:48] Poor Steven? 可怜的史蒂文
[08:49] He was a good friend at one time. 他曾是位好朋友
[08:51] Are you singing a different tune than you did in ’82? 你现在的态度跟82年时可不太一样呢
[08:54] The way I heard it, you gave it to 据我所知 你在你丈夫的葬礼上
[08:55] Steven and Lindsay pretty good at your husband’s funeral. 对史蒂文和琳赛可是很不客气
[08:58] Sent them away. 将他们赶了出去
[08:59] I was out of my head when I lost Alan. 我艾伦的死让我失去了理智
[09:05] I couldn’t see pass the pain. 这种痛苦让我无法理智看待问题
[09:07] – Yeah? – I wanted their world to crumble. -是吗 -我想让他们的世界也崩溃掉
[09:11] – Like mine had. – And that’s why the lawsuit. -如同我一般 -所以你才会起诉
[09:13] And it broke them. 让他们破了产
[09:16] He couldn’t practice, pay the mortgage. 他无法再行医 还不起贷款
[09:19] They were a cash poor. 当时他们囊中羞涩
[09:20] Plus, Chase got real depressed. 再加上蔡斯非常消沉抑郁
[09:22] It was a horror show. 是挺惨的
[09:25] And I couldn’t get enough of it. 但我还是觉得不够
[09:39] Lindsay, hi. 琳赛
[09:41] – D’you need a color? – No. -你是要染发吗 -不是
[09:43] Well, yeah. But that’s not why I’m here. 算是吧 但我不是为了染发来这里的
[09:45] I’m looking for employment. 我想找份工作
[09:49] I don’t have professional experience, 我没有专业经验
[09:51] but I’m good with hair and nails. 但我很擅长做头发和指甲
[09:52] Kitty, I’ve got aerobics in 20 minutes. 凯蒂 我二十分钟后要去做有氧运动
[09:55] 2 secs, Diane. 稍等 黛安
[09:56] No, now. I’m the one paying you. 不行 就现在 我才是付钱给你的人
[10:04] Look, all I’ve got is hair sweeping stuff. 我们这里只缺扫头发的人
[10:07] It’s a minimum wage and it’s your friends’s hair. 只有最低工资 还要扫你朋友的头发
[10:10] They’re not my friends anymore. So I don’t mind. 他们不再是我的朋友了 我不介意
[10:13] I just need to make enough for groceries till Steven gets better. 我只需要赚够家用的钱 直到史蒂文境况好转
[10:18] Sure. 没问题
[10:19] It’ll be great, Linds. Welcome. 那就好 琳赛 欢迎你
[10:27] I was so distraught… 我当时特别心烦意乱
[10:31] I actually enjoyed watching her suffer. 看到她受苦 其实我很高兴
[10:34] It wasn’t until later I thought maybe it was me. 直到后来我才觉得也许是因为我的原因
[10:39] – You what? – Who caused her death. -你怎么了 -我造成了她的死
[10:43] Maybe the lawsuit drove Steven over the edge, 也许诉讼案逼得史蒂文崩溃
[10:46] made him kill her. 所以对她下了杀手
[10:52] Anything on our dead blond junkie? 那个金发吸毒女死者有线索吗
[10:54] Looked into her glorious past. 调查了她辉煌的过去
[10:56] Few jobs, stint in rehab, usual story. 很少工作 进过戒毒所 很常见
[10:58] No connect to the Chases? 跟蔡斯一家没关系吗
[11:00] Scotty have better luck? 史考特那边有什么收获吗
[11:01] Well, Lindsay Chase may have taken a low rent job 琳赛·蔡斯在死前好像打过工
[11:03] a few months before she died. 干了几个月 薪水很低
[11:04] Will’s running that down. 威尔正在查
[11:06] Struck out. IRS has no record of her working 没发现 国税局那边没有她在帕特里克·布瑞亚沙龙
[11:08] at the Patrick Brea Salon or anywhere else. 或其他地方工作过的记录
[11:11] What’s it Salon? 什么沙龙
[11:13] Brea. B.R.E.A. 布瑞亚 布 瑞 亚
[11:17] That was Melanie Castle’s employer, 梅勒妮·卡塞尔也曾在那里工作过
[11:20] January to August, ’82. 从1982年1月到8月
[11:22] That’s the same time Lindsay was killed. 琳赛也是在同时间被害
[11:24] So our blond and Lindsay Chase were co-workers. 这么说这名金发女和琳赛·蔡斯是同事
[11:41] Kitty Shaw? 凯蒂·肖在吗
[11:45] Katarine. 是凯瑟琳
[11:47] I figured I’d upgrade the name 我觉得把名字变得上流一些
[11:48] and the rest of my life would follow. 那么以后的人生也会随之提升
[11:49] Tada. 很棒吧
[11:52] Detectives Rush and Jeffries. Homicide. 我们是探员拉什和杰弗里斯 凶案组的
[11:56] We’re wondering if you remember Lindsay Chase. 不知你是否还记得琳赛·蔡斯
[11:59] Of course. She was my friend. 当然记得 她是我的朋友
[12:02] Why don’t we… 这边请吧
[12:05] What about Melanie Castle? 梅勒妮·卡塞尔呢
[12:07] We worked together like, million years ago. 我们曾在一起工作过 太久前了
[12:11] Yikes, why? 怎么了
[12:16] Melanie died two days ago. 梅勒妮两天前死了
[12:18] – Heroine overdose. – Oh God, no. -海洛因吸食过量 -不是吧
[12:21] What does that have to do with Lindsay? 这跟琳赛又有什么关系呢
[12:22] We’re taking another look at her murder. 我们正在重新调查她的被杀案
[12:24] I thought her husband killed her. 不是她丈夫干的吗
[12:26] We heard she might have worked for you 听说以前这里叫帕特里克·布瑞亚美发沙龙时
[12:27] back at Patrick Brea Salon. 她好像为你工作过
[12:29] That’s what we hear, but there’s no record of it. 我们只是听说 但没找到相关记录
[12:31] We paid her under the table. 我们是私下雇佣的她
[12:33] Paid most of the sweepers under table. 大部分清扫工都是私下雇佣
[12:35] – Like Melanie? – Yeah. -就像梅勒妮一样 -是的
[12:37] Now, those two, that, 后来那两个人
[12:39] that was a culture clash. 在一些观点上出现了冲突
[12:41] And Melanie didn’t appreciate the extra help with the broom? 梅勒妮并不喜欢有人来帮忙扫地吗
[12:44] I don’t think Melanie thought of Lindsay as 我觉得是梅勒妮认为琳赛的出现
[12:47] a helpful presence in her life. 对她的生活毫无益处
[12:49] No. 完全无益
[13:04] Feel better? 感觉好点了吗
[13:05] I’m sorry. You probably had plans. 抱歉把你叫来 说不定你还有其它安排
[13:08] I didn’t mean to cry at work. 我不想在上班时哭
[13:10] I’d cry too if my super-hunk hubby 如果我的大块头老公也整天躺在床上
[13:12] was depressed in bed all day. 萎靡不振的话 我也会哭的
[13:14] Plus, I thought 8 hours would add up to more than this. 对了 我觉得8小时才赚这么点也太少了
[13:18] Steven’s gonna pull through. 史蒂文会挺过去的
[13:20] He’s got a million reasons to get out of bed. 他有无数理由重新振作起来
[13:23] You, is one. 你就是其中之一
[13:26] – We’re talking, okay? – Tell Timmy. -我们正说话呢好吧 -跟蒂米讲
[13:29] I wanted to sit at the bar. 我是想坐在吧台边的
[13:32] Is this a girl thing? 是闺蜜之间的悄悄话吗
[13:33] No, it’s fine. 不是 没关系
[13:39] Timmy, this is Lindsay. 蒂米 这位是琳赛
[13:41] Yeah, I saw you before. 我之前见过你
[13:43] You’re not driving the beemer anymore. 你现在不开宝马车了
[13:46] Got repo’d. 卖掉了
[13:49] You got money problems. 你现在很缺钱
[13:51] That hair sweeping job isn’t gonna help you out, 扫头发这种工作可解决不了你的困境
[13:53] but I know about other stuff. 不过我倒是知道其它办法
[13:55] Real stuff that could help you out. 真正能帮你走出困境的办法
[13:57] She’s not like that. Take a chill. 她不是那种人 消停会吧
[13:59] Okay, I can see that she’s classy, okay? 我知道她是上等人好吧
[14:02] You don’t have to point it out. 你没必要说这么明白
[14:11] I wanna go. 我想走了
[14:14] Now. 现在走
[14:15] Why? 怎么了
[14:18] Just got one gulp down. What’s…? Psycho! 刚喝了一口而已 搞什么 疯女人
[14:23] Mel. 小梅
[14:26] So Melanie was a little sensitive about 梅勒妮对她男友冲琳赛挤眉弄眼
[14:28] her boyfriend making eyes at Lindsay? 反应非常敏感
[14:30] Sounds like she wasn’t too crazy about her before that. 听起来好像她之前对琳赛也不怎么待见
[14:33] She kind of felt Lindsay was lording over us, but… 她觉得琳赛对我们居高临下
[14:36] It wasn’t like that. 事实却并不是那样
[14:39] Know where Timmy ended up? 知道蒂米最后到哪里去了吗
[14:41] Jail, half way house, something sensational like that. 监狱 中途之家诸如此类的地方吧
[14:46] Have you.. 你有没有
[14:48] Have you ever thought about doing a rinse? 你有没有想过把头发染一染
[14:51] Sometimes. 偶尔吧
[14:53] You could go copper. 你可以试试红铜色
[14:54] You got the skin for it. 会很衬你的肤色
[14:56] I’ll think about it. 我会好好考虑的
[15:02] Scotty. 史考特
[15:04] Timothy Horan. 蒂莫西·霍兰
[15:05] How’s he looking? 什么长相
[15:06] Shaggy. 蓬发
[15:08] Starting in ’83, methamphetamine, 从83年开始犯案 涉及冰毒
[15:10] methamphetamine, methamphetamine. 冰毒 还是冰毒
[15:12] Three time loser with a blond girlfriend. 三进宫的渣男 有个金发女友
[15:14] Yeah, who hated Lindsay Chase. 对 而且女友还很讨厌琳赛·蔡斯
[15:16] – We’ll go pick him up. – Think so. -把他抓过来 -同意
[15:19] Scotty. I got something for you. 史考特 我帮你找了个人
[15:22] – Who’s this? – It’s doctor, a grief counselor. -谁 -医生 悲伤心理治疗师
[15:26] – I don’t need that, boss. – Well, it can’t hurt, can it? -我不需要 老大 -试试又无妨
[15:28] – Boss. – You never talk about it, Scotty. -老大 -你从不提那件事 史考特
[15:31] I do better not talking. 我不说感觉会更好
[15:33] All right, throw it away. 那就扔掉吧
[15:53] Timothy Horan. 蒂莫西·霍兰
[15:58] I ain’t done nothing wrong, officers. I live straight now. 我没犯事 警官 我现在重新做人了
[16:00] Sober, except for beer. 不沾毒 只喝点酒
[16:02] So, this how you making it by? 这就是你改过自新的方式吗
[16:05] – With your Windex? – I tried working regulars. -擦车 -我试过正规工作
[16:07] Took too much out of me. 实在干不了
[16:08] Well, see what you can muster up for this. 看看你能不能帮我们
[16:11] We hear about Lindsay Chase. 我们听说了琳赛·蔡斯的事
[16:14] You and your girlfriend Melanie knew her. 你和你女友梅勒妮认识她
[16:15] Yeah, you two fit the description of the couple 没错 你们很符合史蒂文·蔡斯看到的
[16:17] Steven Chase saw bolting out of his house that night. 那晚从他家溜出去的那对男女
[16:19] Whoa, Lindsay was my friend. 琳赛是我朋友
[16:21] Is that what you call girls you got a mission to bang? 这是你对想上的女孩的称呼吗
[16:23] There were sparks, that was mutual. 我们俩来电 彼此都有感觉
[16:25] Not how we heard it, Timmy. 我们听说的不是这样 蒂米
[16:27] We heard Melanie hated Lindsay for acting like 梅勒妮恨琳赛
[16:28] she was better than you two. 觉得她姿态高人一等
[16:29] Yeah. She got real bent out of shape at you 对 你对琳赛颇有好感
[16:31] for drooling over Lindsay. 她因此对你大发雷霆
[16:32] So maybe you made it up to Melanie by taking the lady down. 你可能把琳赛杀了 来补偿梅勒妮
[16:37] Me and Lindsay made a true bond. She came to me for help. 我和琳赛真有感觉 她来找我帮忙
[16:40] Yeah? How’d that go? 是吗 怎么帮
[16:42] She asked me if it was really true I could make money. 她问我是不是真有法子赚钱
[16:45] – What’d you say? – Well, I said yeah, for you, sure. -你怎么说 -我说为你就没问题
[16:47] I just need a place to cook. 我只要找个地方制毒
[16:51] Kitty, my house smells like pee. 凯蒂 我家一股臭味
[16:53] Steven’s coming home tomorrow. 史蒂文明天早上就回家了
[16:54] We’ll roast coffee grounds. That’ll cover it. 我们会烤咖啡渣 能盖掉这臭味
[16:57] Hey, those are our wedding gift. 那些是我们的结婚礼物
[17:00] They work good. 挺好用的
[17:02] Look at me. I’m a doctor’s wife. 看我 我是医生的太太
[17:05] That’s Steven’s ring. He’s gained weight. 这是史蒂文的戒指 他长胖了
[17:07] It doesn’t fit him. 戴不上了而已
[17:09] – Put it back, Melanie. – Why? You got her shirt on. -放回去 梅勒妮 -怎么了 你还穿着她衣服呢
[17:12] Cuz Lindsay gave it to me. I didn’t lift it. Put it back. 这是琳赛给我的 我没偷拿 放回去
[17:17] After this, no more. 仅此一次 下不为例
[17:19] It’s not right. All this in your nice house, okay? 这样不对 这些都不会再占着你家
[17:33] He’s here. 他来了
[17:51] So I owe you half. 我欠你一半
[17:53] – That’s only three thousand dollars. – Lindsay. -只有三千块 -琳赛
[17:57] It’s 25 hundred now. 现在是两千五
[18:00] Okay, Mike. 好的 迈克
[18:01] No. 不行
[18:02] What did you say? 你说什么
[18:05] Lindsay, don’t. 琳赛 别这样
[18:07] Take it off. 放下
[18:08] 6 thousand, a deal’s a deal. 六千 就这个价
[18:10] Except when it’s not. 你说了不算
[18:13] I could kill you right now, get the whole batch for nothing. 我能立马杀了你 不付钱就拿走这批货
[18:16] If I wanted to. 如果我想的话
[18:25] Take the deal or leave my house. 不按这价就出去
[18:35] And you never see anything like it. 我可从没见过这场面
[18:37] You don’t talk to Mike like that. He was in the big things. 谁都不敢对迈克这么嚣张 他可是大有来头
[18:40] – What kind of things? – Big money things. -怎么个大法 -赚大钱的
[18:42] Did you tell Lindsay about the big money? 你给琳赛说了赚大钱的事吗
[18:43] Well, yeah. She was real curious about the stuff he did. 说了 她对他干的行当很好奇
[18:47] Money laundering, insurance scams. 洗钱 骗保
[18:50] You know if Lindsay and Mike ever met again? 琳赛和迈克后来见过吗
[18:52] She’d be dead if they did. 见过的话她就死定了
[18:54] Which she is, Tim. 她的确死了 蒂姆
[19:05] Looks like Lindsay was getting in over her head 看来琳赛满脑子就只想着
[19:07] trying to make some quick cash. 设法赚快钱
[19:09] Fell in with the bad crowd, speed freaks. 碰上了坏蛋 重度瘾君子
[19:11] It could be why she didn’t tell her husband about the salon job. 可能就是这原因 她才没告诉丈夫在沙龙干活的事
[19:14] Didn’t want him meeting the low life she was hanging with. 不想让他知道她正过着的下层生活
[19:16] We think her slide might have ended up with Mike Doherty. 她的死可能是迈克·多尔蒂造成的
[19:19] Well, despite what Timmy said about him, 不过蒂米说
[19:20] the guy ain’t got a record. 这家伙没案底
[19:21] He worked under the radar. 他很低调
[19:23] Made a pile collecting insurance from staged robberies. 通过几起假劫案得到不少保险赔偿
[19:25] Put some meth deals on the side. 还兼职卖冰毒
[19:27] What’s Mike up to these days? 迈克最近在做什么
[19:29] He owns Doherty Systems, a home security store. 他拥有多尔蒂集团 一家安保店
[19:32] Moved up in the world. 混上去了
[19:33] Put his crapulous skills to use. 他的各项”技艺”正派上用场
[19:36] I gotta get Scotty. Drop in on Mike. 我去接史考特 顺道拜访迈克
[19:38] See if he and Lindsay met again. 查查他是否后来和琳赛见过
[19:40] Wonder why Kitty never mentioned the meth cookout. 奇怪凯蒂怎么没提及制毒的事
[19:43] You’d think cooking drugs 按理说和威廉姆斯·索诺玛
[19:44] with Wiliams Sonoma would ring some bells. 一起制毒这种事不会忘记
[19:52] I can’t feel my face. 我脸都冻僵了
[19:55] Southern comfort, it melts it right off. 金馥力娇 能瞬间驱散寒意
[19:59] Speaking of comfort, how’s your barmaid? 说到酒 你的酒保怎么样了
[20:03] You’re gonna henpeck me now too? 你也要对我絮叨吗
[20:05] I waved the red flag once. 我警告过你
[20:07] You don’t heed, it ain’t my worry. 你不当回事 我就不管了
[20:10] Well, she keeps me guessing. 她让我捉摸不透
[20:14] So, this ain’t just a move for you? 她不是填补你空窗的吗
[20:16] Chris, a move? 克里斯吗 填补空窗
[20:18] Nah. 不是
[20:21] I don’t know. I don’t think so. 不知道 我觉得不是
[20:26] – What? – Well, you should figure that out. -怎么 -你该弄清楚
[20:29] – Right. – Soon. -对 -尽快
[20:33] Yeah. 好
[20:36] Dead bolts, chain locks. 插销 锁链
[20:39] This what’s call on systems, Mike? 这就叫做安保系统吧 迈克
[20:41] Keep out the bad guys, don’t they? 防止坏人作案 对吗
[20:43] You’d know, I guess. 我想你知道
[20:46] Don’t get your meaning. 什么意思
[20:47] Your customers know they’re being protected by criminal? 你的客户知道保护他们的人是罪犯吗
[20:49] Never been arrested in my life. 我没被抓过
[20:51] So what can you tell us about Lindsay Chase? 给我们说说琳赛·蔡斯的事吧
[20:53] Her husband killed her. 她丈夫杀了她
[20:55] Blamed druggy intruders. 该死的瘾君子进门
[20:57] I read all about it. 新闻我都看了
[20:58] Oh, you had closer seat than that, Mike. 你更有作案机会 迈克
[21:00] You were at Lindsay’s house. Remember? 你去过琳赛的家 记得吗
[21:02] To buy meth. 去买冰毒
[21:04] – You threatened her. – I may have negotiated with her. -你威胁过她 -我或许是和她谈判过
[21:07] I could kill you right now. 我能立马杀了你
[21:08] – That a negotiation? – She couldn’t have been too scared. -这也算谈判吗 -她不怎么害怕
[21:10] Cuz she invited me back. Alone this time. 因为她又邀请我了 这次是单独见面
[21:13] Well, let’s talk about that. 说说看
[21:15] The woman had guts. That’s what I remember. 这女人有种 我印象中是这样
[21:23] This real? 这是真品
[21:24] Yes, we were in Shanghai last year. 对 我们去年去上海买的
[21:31] What’s that? 那是什么
[21:33] No, not that. Steven’s great-grandfather 那个不行 史蒂文的曾祖父
[21:36] was turn of the century’s water colorist. 是世纪之交的水彩画家
[21:37] It was a wedding gift. 这是结婚礼物
[21:39] He famous? 他有名吗
[21:40] Grandpa. 祖父
[21:42] Experts know him. But you can’t have it. 圈内都知道 不过这不能给你
[21:45] It has sentimental value. 它有情感价值
[21:47] If you don’t want to this, sell your house. 你要是不想这样 就卖房子
[21:49] Don’t waste my time. 就别浪费我时间
[21:51] I told you. We can’t. 我说了 不行
[21:53] He’d fall apart. 他会崩溃的
[21:58] Then here it is. 那这样吧
[21:59] The night of the job, 行动当晚
[22:01] I’ll call you from the minimart on Highland. 我会从高地的杂货店给你打电话
[22:03] I’ll ring twice and hang up. 我会响两下挂掉
[22:05] You got it? 明白吗
[22:06] Yeah. 明白
[22:07] That call’s your 5 minute warning. 那通电话是给你五分钟的预警
[22:10] Get upstairs. Turn off the lights. 上楼 关灯
[22:13] Okay. 好
[22:14] Next morning, call the cops. 第二天早上 报警
[22:17] And then you wait 6 months to collect the insurance. 然后等六个月拿保险金
[22:20] I can’t wait. I need the moeny. 我等不了 我急需用钱
[22:22] – You can’t look needy. – I am needy. -你不能一副猴急样 -我就是很急
[22:25] 6 months, or we don’t do this. 等六个月 不然就别干
[22:31] Fine. 好吧
[22:32] We split insurance money, 我们分保险金
[22:35] I sell your stuff for cash which I keep. 我把你的东西卖了 现金我自己留着
[22:39] – What are you doing? – You’re high maintenance. -干什么 -你很难对付
[22:42] I need a bonus, I’ll take this. 我要奖励 我要你伺候我
[22:44] Just a deal, not this. 只做交易 不陪睡
[22:48] No this, no deal. 不陪睡就没交易
[22:59] She buttoned up, no sale. 她不从 买卖就黄了
[23:01] And you just let that happen. 你善罢甘休了
[23:02] I had 30 other deals going, I didn’t need her. 我另外还有30桩卖卖 不需要她
[23:05] Gal gets you all worked up and you just walk away? 姑娘让你兴致大发 你却一走了之
[23:10] Nobody gets me all worked up. 没人让我兴致大发
[23:12] And her dying a week later, that’s coincidence. 而且她一周后死了 真够巧的
[23:15] I wasn’t thnking about her a week later. 一周后我都没想她
[23:18] She wasted enough of my time. 她浪费了我不少时间
[23:22] I still can’t get used to 50 bucks for a haircut. 我还是不习惯五十块剪个头发
[23:25] And now I make a living, I… 而且现在我要谋生 我…
[23:27] Hate to spend money. 讨厌花钱
[23:29] Not me. 我可不是
[23:30] Minute I wasn’t scraping by, I spent like it was my job. 只要不是手头紧 我都花得理所当然
[23:34] Look at yourself, Lilly. 看看你自己 莉莉
[23:36] So, Kitty. How come you 凯蒂 你怎么
[23:38] didn’t tell us about Lindsay and the meth? 没给我们说过琳赛和冰毒的事
[23:42] She was my friend. I was protecting her. 她是我朋友 我在保护她
[23:45] How’s that work? 怎么回事
[23:47] She was ashamed of how desperate she was. 她对她的绝望感到害臊
[23:49] She wouldn’t want people knowing 不想让人知道
[23:51] that she had a bunch cretins 她有一帮白痴
[23:52] turning her nice house into a meth lab. 把她的漂亮房子变成了制毒室
[23:55] I’m not judging Lindsay. 不是我对琳赛评头论足
[23:57] She was a good person in a tough spot. 她是个好人 只是一时困难罢了
[24:01] You know, I might as well just tell you the worst then. 我还是把最不堪的情况告诉你好了
[24:05] She stooped even lower than that. 她甚至更堕落
[24:08] This have something to do with Mike? 和迈克有关吗
[24:11] – Timmy. – Melanie’s guy? -蒂米 -梅勒妮的男友
[24:13] Kid was tripping over himself to get with Lindsay. 他卯足了劲和琳赛在一起
[24:15] She knew it. 她明白
[24:18] And she needed someone to help her with what she was planning. 她也需要有人帮她完成她的计划
[24:30] You know what I think? 知道我怎么想的吗
[24:32] I think people underestimate you. 我觉得别人都低估你了
[24:35] – Yeah? – You’re sweet. -是吗 -你很贴心
[24:39] You’re fun. 很风趣
[24:40] Having fun, huh? 有意思吧
[24:41] And you’re smart. 你还很聪明
[24:43] You’re so sexy. 你太性感了
[24:48] I need smart. 我需要聪明人
[24:53] What’s going on? 怎么回事
[24:54] Me and her are talking. Beat it. 我和她在聊天 走开
[24:58] – Where’s Melanie? – Cousin’s funeral. -梅勒妮呢 -去表亲的葬礼了
[25:01] Butt out. 别管闲事
[25:03] How about some more peanuts, Timmy? 再来点花生怎么样 蒂米
[25:05] Yeah. Coming up. 好 这就去
[25:11] What are you doing, Linds? 你在干什么 琳赛
[25:13] Just hanging with Timmy. 只是和蒂米待会儿
[25:15] You mean you’re shaking your ass for him. 你是说对他搔首弄姿
[25:18] What’s going on? 怎么回事
[25:24] You know how that guy, Mike pulled the plug on the robbery. 迈克那家伙 他不肯干抢劫的事了
[25:28] Cuz you wouldn’t give it up for him. 因为你不肯献身
[25:29] And that was the right thing. 这么做就对了
[25:31] But I thought if I got someone else to do it. 可我想要是有人肯代劳就好了
[25:34] Someone I can control. 我能够控制的人
[25:37] Linds, look at me. 琳赛 看着我
[25:40] That’s not the kind of people we are. 我们不是这样的人
[25:42] We don’t work it for twerps like Timmy. We’re above that. 我们不会利用蒂米那种蠢材 不用跟那种人套近乎
[25:45] You just gotta hang in there. 你得坚持住
[25:49] You know what song Steven loves? 你知道史蒂文爱哪首歌吗
[25:54] Don’t Stop Thinking about Tomorrow. 《别停止对明天的憧憬》
[25:56] That is so true, Linds. 这就对了 琳赛
[25:58] That’s what I wanna hear you saying. 我就想听你说这话
[26:00] Things are gonna get good again. 一起都会回到原轨的
[26:04] Fresh nuts, sexy. 新鲜坚果 辣妹
[26:07] Take a hike, Timmy. 哪凉快哪歇着去 蒂米
[26:09] You are so out of line. 你太过分了
[26:12] Lindsay. 琳赛
[26:13] I know I’m jumping the gun, 我知道我操之过急了
[26:14] but maybe you should tell your friend. 可或许你该告诉你朋友
[26:16] There are sparks. I’m not making it up. 我们俩有火花 不是我编的
[26:19] Right? 对吧
[26:38] So Timmy got rejected by Lindsay hours before she died? 蒂米在琳赛死前几小时遭到了拒绝
[26:42] Yeah, he was dreaming. She was so far out of his league. 对 他想得美 癞蛤蟆想吃天鹅肉
[26:46] It doesn’t mean he couldn’t 这不能说明他不可能
[26:46] have lashed out at her for sending him away. 因为她的拒绝而对她大打出手
[26:49] I guess not. 是的
[26:53] How did he take Lindsay’s death? 他对琳赛的死什么反应
[26:55] Truth is, I don’t know. 说实话 我不知道
[26:57] He and Melanie split. 他和梅勒妮分手了
[27:00] He never showed his face at the bar again. 再没出现在酒吧
[27:12] I never 我从没
[27:16] downed so much of this 一口喝下那么多
[27:18] I forgot where I was. 我忘了当时身处哪里
[27:26] You don’t wanna play “I never” with me. 你不想和我玩”我从没”的游戏
[27:30] I never stole a liquor from my employer after hours. 我从没在下班后偷过雇主的酒
[27:41] I never caused complications for myself. 我从没自讨苦吃
[27:46] Just cuz of some guy. 却为个男人吃尽苦头
[27:49] Worth it. 值了
[27:56] I never checked my cell phone ten times in an hour. 我从没一小时内看十遍手机
[28:00] Cuz I was hoping someone had called. 因为我希望有人能打来
[28:05] What kind of someone? 什么人
[28:08] Complicated. 一言难尽
[28:17] Never … 从没
[28:22] pictured someone so vivid from the night before, 从没如此入神地想着前一夜遇到的人
[28:27] I missed my stop. 我坐过站了
[28:30] Went 5 miles out of my way before I realized. 等意识到的时候 已经走过了五英里
[28:38] You ain’t sick of me? 你不烦我吗
[28:43] Feels like you just got here. 感觉你才刚到
[29:06] Lindsay Chase treated you real bad, Timmy. 琳赛·蔡斯对你真不厚道 蒂米
[29:09] – Led you on. – Me, I can’t stand a tease. -引你上钩 -我 受不了别人耍我
[29:12] You go down the rope, you should deliver. 你面对现实 你该给她点教训
[29:16] You tell her that? 你告诉她了吗
[29:17] You go to Lindsay’s house that night and tell her your terms? 你那晚去琳赛家说出心里话了吗
[29:19] – No. – High class lady like that, -没 -这样高人一等的淑女
[29:21] I bet you she laughed in your face. 我想她一定嘲笑你了
[29:22] – She wasn’t teasing me. – She lied about the sparks. -她没取笑我 -她可对你俩来电的事撒谎了
[29:25] Yeah, but in front of her friend. 对 可那是当着她朋友的面
[29:30] Something happened when her friend wasn’t around? 她朋友不在场时 有事发生吗
[29:33] Before Kitty had to butt in, Lindsay and me were confidants. 凯蒂来凑热闹前 我和琳赛无话不谈
[29:37] Is that so? 是吗
[29:38] She told me about how it really was in that big fancy house. 她告诉我那栋大宅子里的真实情况
[29:42] It’s all roses on the outside, 表面富丽堂皇
[29:43] but inside she was crying. 在里面她却以泪洗面
[29:48] About what, Timmy? 哭什么 蒂米
[29:52] Her husband, inspite of having a grade A wife, 她丈夫 虽然有个完美太太
[29:56] had a dish on the side. 但还有个情妇
[29:58] Steven Chase had a girlfriend? 史蒂文·蔡斯有女友
[30:00] Hurt Lindsay especially bad. 把琳赛伤得不轻
[30:02] Cuz it was her friend. 因为是她的朋友
[30:04] Some Diane girl. 叫什么黛安的
[30:09] Diane? 黛安
[30:11] You sure about that? 你确定吗
[30:15] So it was the doc and Diane, huh? 这么说 医生和黛安有一腿
[30:17] Puts a new spin on her husband dying on his table. 那她丈夫死在医生的手术台上的事或许另有蹊跷
[30:36] I think I figured it out, doc. 我想我弄明白了 医生
[30:38] The way you live, solipsism. 你生存的方式 唯我论
[30:42] Oh, I’m not Ivy Leavue, but I pick up a thing or two. 我不是常青藤毕业的 不过我学会了一两件事
[30:45] It’s a belief that you’re the only thing that really exists. 你相信自己是世上唯一真实存在的
[30:48] – I know what it means. – It’s your world. -我知道那词的意思 -是你的世界
[30:49] We’re just living in it. Sound right? 你只活在自己的世界 对吗
[30:51] – No, it doesn’t. – You had an affair with Diane Moore. -不是 -你和黛安·摩尔有一腿
[30:57] Yes. 对
[30:59] Left that part out. 你之前没说
[31:01] I wonder why. 为什么要说
[31:02] Her husband dies on your operating table 就在你妻子中枪前几个月
[31:05] just months before your wife gets shot, 她丈夫死在你的手术台上
[31:06] clearing the way for you and Diane. 为你和黛安让道
[31:08] – No. – No? -不是 -不是吗
[31:10] Yes, it happened. No, I didn’t plan it. 他是死在我的手术台上 可我不是故意的
[31:13] Two dead people and all, but who cares it’s your world. 都两个人死了 不过谁管呢 这是你的世界
[31:16] You get what you want. 你自取所需
[31:17] – Diane. – Alan dying ruined my life. -黛安 -艾伦的死毁了我的生活
[31:20] – That’s cuz she turned on you. – Wrong. -那是因为她跟你翻脸 -错
[31:22] And the jury didn’t buy 而陪审团又不信
[31:23] your lame story and sent you away forever. 你的拙劣口供 就判了你终身监禁
[31:25] Suddenly the world didn’t revolve around you. 突然间世界不以你为中心了
[31:28] The affair was nothing. 我们的婚外情不是来真的
[31:29] Hurt Lindsay enough to bring it up to a virtual stranger. 把琳赛伤得够深 去找陌生人倾诉
[31:33] – What stranger? – Young buck named Timmy. -什么陌生人 -叫蒂米的年轻人
[31:35] Loser to the core. But he loved Lindsay. 彻头彻尾的废人 可他爱琳赛
[31:39] I loved Lindsay. 我爱琳赛
[31:41] Nothing says that sweeter than banging her friend. 搞她朋友真是再甜蜜不过的表达爱意的方式了
[31:46] The times were indulgent, selfish… 那段时光大家都放任自私
[31:52] I caught up in it. 我也随波逐流
[31:55] Well, while you were being selfish and indulgent, 在你放任自私的时候
[31:58] your wife was down on the ground 你的妻子放下身价
[31:59] with the rest of us, trying to scrape out a living. 努力赚钱养家
[32:02] – What do you mean? – She was dealing drugs, -什么意思 -她在贩毒
[32:04] planning to rip off your house to get the insurance money. 计划偷盗你家来骗保
[32:07] What? 什么
[32:08] Lindsay? 琳赛
[32:11] She was desperate. 她不顾一切
[32:13] To save you. 为了救你
[32:18] Then we both hit our lowest point. 那我们俩都到了最低谷
[32:21] Funny thing is that’s when we found each other again. 有趣的是 那时我们又重新找到了对方
[32:37] Steven, what are you doing on the dark? 史蒂文 你关着灯做什么
[32:43] I ruined our lives. 我毁了我们的生活
[32:46] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[32:51] Who are you dressed like that for? 你穿成这样是去见谁
[32:53] – No one. – You seeing someone? -没人 -你在和人交往吗
[32:55] – No, Steven, give me the gun. – I wouldn’t blame ya. -不 史蒂文 把枪给我 -我不会怪你
[32:59] Please, give it to me. 求你 把枪给我
[33:03] Without me, 没有我
[33:06] you can get your life back. 你可以重新生活
[33:12] This is my life. 这就是我的生活
[33:18] Us. 我们
[33:28] I miss you. 我想你
[33:32] If you leave, 你走了
[33:34] I don’t know what will happen to me. 我不知道我会怎么样
[33:38] I’ve been so lost. 我太迷茫了
[33:42] I just want to get away from here, okay? 我只想离开这里 好吗
[33:48] Okay. 好
[33:54] Honey, yes. 亲爱的 好
[33:56] We’ll sell the house and we’ll leave. 我们卖掉房子 远走高飞
[34:00] Okay? 好吗
[34:02] I just wanna be with you. 我只想和你在一起
[34:13] Will you go upstairs with me? 和我一起上楼吗
[34:25] You go. I’ll be right there. 你去吧 我马上就来
[34:34] I love you, babe. 我爱你 宝贝
[34:37] I love you. 我爱你
[34:43] I went upstairs and 我上了楼
[34:46] heard the shot. 听到枪响
[34:50] End of Lindsay and me. 我和琳赛就这样完了
[34:55] You said the phone rang twice. 你说电话响了两声
[35:00] What does that mean? 那是什么意思
[35:01] Two rings and hang up. That was your signal, Mike. 响两声挂断 那是你的信号 迈克
[35:04] Except the deal was off, remember? 不过买卖没成 记得吗
[35:07] Then how come we have a phone call 那怎么会有一通电话
[35:08] coming from a convenient store in Highland. 从高地的一家便利店打过来
[35:10] Minutes before Lindsay’s murder. 就在琳赛遇害前几分钟
[35:13] – You tell me. – Your plan was in motion. -我不懂 -你的计划在行动
[35:16] You telling us you weren’t part of it. 你居然告诉我们你没参与
[35:18] I hope you got more than a phone call. 希望你们不止这一个证据
[35:20] You afraid we’re wasting your time, Mike? 你怕我们浪费你的时间吗 迈克
[35:22] Like Lindsay wasted yours. 就好像琳赛浪费你的时间
[35:26] You didn’t answer me. 你没回答我
[35:27] Is this all you have? 你们只有这个证据吗
[35:30] No, it ain’t. 不是
[35:33] We were just wasting our time looking into your finances 我们只是浪费时间查你的财务
[35:36] and came up with something interesting. 发现了点有趣的东西
[35:37] Seems Doherty Systems has 看来多尔蒂集团
[35:38] been receiving payments from Katarine Salon. 一直在收凯瑟琳沙龙的付款
[35:41] Since the early ’80s. 从八十年代早期起
[35:43] Now why would Kitty be paying Mike? 凯蒂为什么一直在付钱给迈克
[35:46] – That’s pretty mysterious. – Yeah. -真是令人费解 -对
[35:48] You two secretly family, Mike? 你们俩私下成家了吗 迈克
[35:51] I ain’t talking. 无可奉告
[35:53] Okay. 好吧
[35:54] – We’ll talk to Kitty. – That should be easy. -我们找凯蒂谈 -那应该很容易
[35:58] You know how these hairdressers are. Talk, talk, talk. 你也知道美发师的德行 个个能说会道
[36:01] I was there. 我当时在场
[36:04] Were you? 是吗
[36:06] But I didn’t kill her. 可我没杀她
[36:07] – I can prove it. – How? -我能证明 -怎么证明
[36:11] I have the gun. 枪在我这里
[36:13] With her prints on it. 上面有她的指纹
[36:15] That’s why she pays me. 所以她才给我封口费
[36:18] So Kitty was the blond? 凯蒂就是那个金发女
[36:33] – Keep a look out. – What? -你在外面把风 -什么
[36:45] You’re supposed to be out of here. 你不该在这里
[36:46] The plan is off. What are you doing here? 计划取消了 你来干什么
[36:50] – Kitty? – Linds. Go upstairs. -凯蒂 -琳赛 上楼去
[36:52] Me and Mike can do this whole thing right 我和迈克能搞定这事
[36:53] and you can get your money. 你到时就有钱了
[36:54] I don’t wanna do this anymore, Kitty. 我不想再干这事了 凯蒂
[36:56] You don’t have to do anything. 你什么都不用做
[36:57] – I took care of it. – This is a mess. You said it was set. -我会处理 -真是一团乱 你说都谈妥了
[37:02] Lindsay. 琳赛
[37:04] I gave him what he wanted. So don’t worry. 我替你献身了 你不用担心
[37:06] Everything’s gonna be okay. Just like I said. 一切都会回到正轨 就像我说的
[37:09] Why did you do that? 你为什么这么做
[37:10] Well, duh, for you.. 为了你
[37:14] For tomorrow. 为了明天
[37:16] You better tomorrows. 《你更好的明天》
[37:18] Like it? It’s my Stevie Nicks thing. 喜欢吗 这是我喜欢的史蒂薇·尼克斯的歌
[37:20] Are you crazy? 你疯了吗
[37:22] You’re the one who talked about the song. 是你谈起的那首歌
[37:26] Steven’s upstairs. Just please go. 史蒂文在楼上 请你们快走
[37:28] Yeah, no problem. This is way too sloppy. 对 没问题 这样太草率了
[37:30] Why are you pissed at me? 你为什么生我的气
[37:33] I’m doing this as your friend. 我是出于朋友道义
[37:35] This is crazy. I was crazy, okay? 这样很疯狂 我当时疯了 好吗
[37:37] – I’m not like this. – And I am? -我不喜欢这样 -难道我喜欢吗
[37:43] I am like this, I guess. 我就是这样的人吧
[37:45] Right? 对吗
[37:49] We’re selling the house and leaving here. 我们要变卖房产 然后离开这里
[37:51] Leaving this all behind. 忘记这一切
[37:52] So just go. 你们走吧
[37:54] Got it. 知道了
[37:58] – No. – Kitty, please. -别 -凯蒂 别这样
[38:01] I thought I was like your closest friend. 我还以为我是你最好的朋友
[38:06] Put that down. 把枪放下
[38:08] Kitty, please. 凯蒂 求你了
[38:11] Was I? 我是不是
[38:13] Kitty, my God. 凯蒂 天呐
[38:15] I just wanna know. 我只想知道
[38:17] Was I your friend? 你把我当朋友吗
[38:19] Did you ever even care? 你在乎过我吗
[38:21] Yes. Fine. Whatever. Please. 是 好 随便吧 拜托
[38:23] Just get out. Get out of my life. 出去 滚出我的生活
[38:29] Lindsay? 琳赛
[39:26] 歌曲:”Don’t Stop Believing” 歌手:Journey
[41:13] 史蒂文·蔡斯无罪释放 23年后 医生被释放
铁证悬案

Post navigation

Previous Post: 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第2季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第2季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme