时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Hey, look at this, Kyle. | 这件怎么样 凯尔 |
[00:12] | Mom? | 妈 |
[00:13] | – Oh my God, put it back! – But it’s Tommy Bonzai. | -天呐 快放回去 -这可是盆栽汤米 |
[00:16] | I don’t want Tommy Bonzai on my shirt. | 我不穿印着盆栽汤米的衣服 |
[00:19] | Why not? I thought you loved the Bonzai Brigade. | 为什么 你不是喜欢《盆栽部队》吗 |
[00:20] | ‘Cause I gotta look cool. | 因为我得看起来酷一点 |
[00:24] | Kyle’s gotta look ‘cool’. | 凯尔说想酷一点 |
[00:26] | Tell her why. | 告诉她为什么 |
[00:27] | Tell her why. | 告诉她 |
[00:30] | Shelby’s gonna be in my class this year. | 谢尔碧今年跟我同班 |
[00:35] | Shelby Bryman? | 谢尔碧·布莱曼 |
[00:36] | Everyone knows Miss Drake seats alphabetical, so… | 大家都知道德莱克老师按字母顺序排座位 |
[00:40] | She’ll sit next to me. | 所以她会坐我旁边 |
[00:41] | Got it. Strikin’ Tommy. | 明白了 汤米出局 |
[00:44] | Look, how do these grab you for cool, hmm? | 你觉得这些能不能让你酷起来 |
[00:51] | Twenty five bucks a pop? | 二十五块一件 |
[00:53] | C’mon! It’s just a couple of shirts! | 别这样 只是几件衬衫而已 |
[00:55] | One shirt? | 就一件 |
[00:59] | Maybe one. | 那就一件吧 |
[01:00] | Let’s hit the dress room. | 咱们去试衣间 |
[01:03] | I can go by myself. | 我自己去就行 |
[01:04] | I dunno. | 能行吗 |
[01:06] | I’m not a baby, mom. | 妈 我不是小孩了 |
[01:15] | He’ll be fine, I promise. | 他没问题的 我保证 |
[01:19] | Kyle? | 凯尔 |
[01:22] | You gotta pretend to try these on, c’mon. | 来假装试试这些 |
[01:28] | Kyle? | 凯尔 |
[01:35] | Kyle? | 凯尔 |
[01:46] | Kyle? | 凯尔 |
[01:51] | Kyle? | 凯尔 |
[02:28] | Father. | 神父 |
[02:30] | John. | 约翰 |
[02:33] | Thanks for dropping by. | 谢谢你来看我 |
[02:34] | Thanks for nothing, you owe me a dime. | 谢什么 你还欠我钱呢 |
[02:38] | Our Lord rested on Sunday, apparently, | 上帝周日在休息 |
[02:41] | so does a Sixers defence. | 所以76人队的人也提不起精神 |
[02:48] | Jannie was here yesterday. | 珍妮昨天来了 |
[02:51] | Final arrangement for the baptism. | 为洗礼做最后准备 |
[02:54] | Her boy’s growing like a weed. | 她儿子长得真快 |
[02:56] | Something goin’ on with her? | 她有什么心事吗 |
[02:58] | – Not that I know of. – Have you talked lately? | -我不知道 -你们最近聊过吗 |
[03:03] | Must’ve been a few weeks, I’m swamped at work. | 几周前聊过 我最近工作太忙 |
[03:07] | Well, work is why I called you. | 我找你也是因为公事 |
[03:09] | In 1998, I took confession from the neighborhood kid, | 98年 本区一个孩子找我忏悔 |
[03:13] | Bernny Gantz. He was caught up in a kidnapping. | 他叫博尼·甘茨 被卷进了一宗绑架案 |
[03:18] | – Kidnapping of who? – A little boy. Kyle Bream. | -绑架谁 -一个叫凯尔·布瑞姆的小男孩 |
[03:22] | They found him dead in Salem Harbor. | 他被发现死在赛伦港 |
[03:26] | This Gantz confessed to the murder? | 甘茨忏悔自己杀了他吗 |
[03:27] | No, said he was just paid to watch him. | 不是 他说他只是被雇来看着他 |
[03:31] | Where do we find him? | 我们去哪能找到他 |
[03:32] | All Saint’s Ground. | 神明所在之地 |
[03:34] | Got himself killed last week robbing the jewelry store. | 上周他抢劫一家珠宝店时被杀了 |
[03:40] | Berny never did much with his life. | 博尼一生没做过太多好事 |
[03:43] | Maybe some good could come from his death. | 也许他的死能带来点好 |
[03:46] | I’ll pull the job. Take another look. | 我会再查一下这起案子 |
[03:50] | Give Jannie a call. | 给珍妮打个电话 |
[03:53] | Yeah. I will. | 好 我会的 |
[04:30] | Kyle Bream, nine years old. | 卡尔·布瑞姆 九岁 |
[04:31] | Disappeared from the department store in Torresdale. | 在特拉华镇的一家百货商店失踪 |
[04:34] | A day later, the parents get a ransom call. | 一天后 他父母接到电话要求赎金 |
[04:36] | FBI come in? | 联调局介入了吗 |
[04:37] | They set up a money drop, | 他们安排了赎金支付 |
[04:38] | put undercovers at the scene. | 在现场安排了卧底 |
[04:47] | Dad puts a cash in a prearranged dumpster. | 孩子他爸把现金放进指定垃圾桶 |
[04:49] | Ten minutes later, guy comes diggin’, | 十分钟后 一个人过去掏东西 |
[04:51] | the feds move in. | 联邦探员就行动了 |
[04:52] | Well, he’s the wrong guy. Just a vagrant. | 结果他只是个流浪汉而已 |
[04:54] | Kidnapper never showed. | 绑匪没有出现 |
[04:55] | Figured he made the feds, got spooked. | 估计他发现了探员 吓跑了 |
[04:57] | And the Breams never saw Kyle again. | 而布瑞姆一家再没见到过凯尔 |
[04:59] | Body was found a month later. Drowned. | 尸体一个月后被找到 是淹死的 |
[05:02] | So heats on kidnapper because his lose and killed the kid. | 绑匪没拿到赎金 气急撕票了 |
[05:05] | They ever get close on who snatched him? | 一点绑匪的线索都没有吗 |
[05:07] | No phone trace, nothing on store cameras. | 电话无法追踪 商店的摄像头也没拍到 |
[05:10] | Maybe the late Berny Gantz gets us closer. | 也许已故的博尼·甘茨能给我们点线索 |
[05:13] | Gantzs was the guy who told your brother | 甘茨是告诉你哥 |
[05:15] | he was paid to watsh Kyle? | 有人雇他看着凯尔的那个吗 |
[05:17] | – What’d you find on him? – He was small time. | -你查到他什么了 -他当时只干些鸡鸣狗盗 |
[05:19] | Theft, credit card crime, forgery charge. | 偷窃 盗用信用卡 造假 |
[05:22] | Tried to fake a power ball ticket. | 他试图伪造一张强力球彩票 |
[05:24] | He’s a real brain truster. | 还真是会动脑子 |
[05:26] | His older brother Manny. Same shed, Different tool. | 他哥哥曼尼跟他如出一辙 |
[05:29] | A lot of the same arrests as Berny. | 有很多跟博尼相同的罪名 |
[05:32] | Could be a team. | 也许是合伙犯罪 |
[05:43] | Hey, Manny. Mind if we step in your office? | 你好 曼尼 介意我们打扰你工作吗 |
[05:45] | Off… office? | 工…工作 |
[05:47] | I just eat here. | 我只是来这吃饭的 |
[05:48] | It’s the best kubide west of the Nile. | 这里的肉串是尼罗河以西最棒的 |
[05:49] | Yeah, we wanna talk to you about Kyle Bream? | 我们想跟你谈谈凯尔·布瑞姆 |
[05:52] | – Who? – Nine year old. | -谁 -一个九岁的孩子 |
[05:53] | Got abducted and murdered in ’98. | 在1998年被绑架并杀害 |
[05:55] | Yeah, your brother Berny was in on it. | 你弟弟博尼也参与了 |
[05:57] | Berny had his own life. | 那是博尼自己的事 |
[05:59] | Well, you got mirror-image rap sheets to say different, | 从你们的档案来看可不是这样 |
[06:01] | you were partners. | 你们是搭档 |
[06:02] | We can’t get Berny on murder, | 我们不能以谋杀起诉博尼 |
[06:04] | him being dead and all but, we can still get you. | 因为他已经死了 可我们还能起诉你 |
[06:06] | Whoa! Back the truck up. | 别太过分 |
[06:07] | We had nothing to do with that kid dying. | 我们跟那孩子的死毫无关系 |
[06:09] | So just the kidnapping then? | 只跟绑架有关系是吧 |
[06:12] | You can talk to us or the feds. | 不跟我们交代 就去跟联调局说吧 |
[06:13] | They’ll be real interested in your little operatoin here. | 他们也会对你这小生意有兴趣的 |
[06:16] | Operation? | 生意 |
[06:17] | Just some fake IDs for kids. | 只是卖几张假身份证给学生而已 |
[06:19] | Selling forged papers out of a middle eastern restaurant? | 在中东餐馆卖假身份证 |
[06:21] | Two word, Manny. | 五个字 曼尼 |
[06:22] | 使用适当之手段来阻止或避免恐怖主义 以团结并强化美国的法案 | |
[06:22] | Patriot Act. | 《爱国者法案》 |
[06:24] | They can put you in a hole, no lawyer, no trial. | 你会被关起来 没律师 没审判 |
[06:26] | No kubide. | 也没羊肉吃 |
[06:33] | This guy hired us to watch the kid. | 有个家伙雇我们去看着那孩子 |
[06:35] | We were babysitters, that’s it. | 我们只是当保姆而已 |
[06:36] | What guy? Give us a name. | 哪个家伙 给我们个名字 |
[06:37] | No names. That’s how he wanted it. | 别问名字 这是他的要求 |
[06:39] | – Anonymous-like. – How’d it work? | -匿名 -那你们怎么行动的 |
[06:41] | One crew to snap the kid, one to watch. | 一人抓 一人放风 |
[06:44] | No names, no faces. | 不知道名字和长相 |
[06:47] | I only saw the guy once. | 我只见过那家伙一次 |
[06:52] | Gin. | 赢了 |
[06:53] | Ah, you rat bastard! | 你个混蛋 |
[06:55] | Hey, kid. You wanna play? | 孩子 你想玩吗 |
[06:57] | You can’t do any worse than this mook. | 你不会比这个白痴玩得更差 |
[07:02] | My dad’s coming to get me. | 我爸爸马上就会来接我 |
[07:04] | Sure he is. | 当然了 |
[07:07] | I’m gonna miss the first day of school. | 我会错过开学第一天的 |
[07:11] | That’s the breaks, kid. | 那是好事 孩子 |
[07:16] | I’m supposed to sit next to Shelby. | 我本该坐在谢尔碧旁边的 |
[07:24] | – That’s him. – Dad? | -是他 -爸爸 |
[07:26] | – Take him in the other room. – C’mon. | -带他去另一个房间 -过来 |
[07:34] | – Kyle’s in the other room? – Come in, you’re clear. | -凯尔在另一间吗 -进来吧 没事 |
[07:40] | – He okay? – Keeps asking about his dad. | -他还好吗 -一直在问他爸来了没 |
[07:42] | Worried school started without him. | 还担心错过开学 |
[07:44] | This will all be over soon enough. | 马上就好了 |
[07:45] | I gave the parents the terms. | 我跟他父母谈好条件了 |
[07:46] | They’ll get the kid as soon as they pay up. | 他们一付钱 就能立刻要回孩子 |
[07:48] | What if they can’t pay up? | 如果他们付不起呢 |
[07:49] | They got a hundred large in bearer bonds in their safe. | 他们的保险箱里有上百万的不记名债券 |
[07:53] | They’ll pay. | 他们会付钱的 |
[07:56] | Bonds in the safe. | 保险箱里有债券 |
[07:58] | – How did he know about that? – Beats me. | -他怎么知道的 -我哪知道 |
[08:00] | All I know is when the drop went south, he got cold feet. | 我只知道钱没到手 他退缩了 |
[08:03] | He paid us off. | 然后就付钱打发我们走了 |
[08:05] | And you left Kyle with him? | 然后你把凯尔留给他了 |
[08:06] | It was business. | 公事公办 |
[08:09] | Here. | 过来 |
[08:11] | So is this. | 这也是 |
[08:22] | We packed up Kyle’s room last year. | 去年我们收拾了凯尔的房间 |
[08:28] | It’s hard to.. | 很难决定… |
[08:31] | know what to keep. What to let go of. | 留下什么 扔掉什么 |
[08:34] | – Sure. – Or what to do with the room. | -那是当然 -还有要拿那间屋子怎么办 |
[08:37] | Maybe one day it will be a nursery again. | 也许有一天它又会成为一间婴儿房 |
[08:40] | We might have a lead. | 我们或许有了点线索 |
[08:43] | Someone involved in the kidnapping. | 有个参与了绑架的人 |
[08:46] | Did you own some bearer bonds, | 布瑞姆先生 98年时 |
[08:47] | Mr. Bream, back in ’98? | 你手上是否有些不记名债券 |
[08:50] | We cashed them in for the ransom. | 为了付赎金 我们把它们兑现了 |
[08:52] | The FBI thought our best chance was | 联调局认为最好的办法 |
[08:54] | to along with their sting. | 就是照绑匪的要求做 |
[08:56] | I didn’t want to. | 我不想来着 |
[08:58] | Did they go against your wishes? | 他们强迫你们了吗 |
[09:00] | Kent thought we should take their advice. | 肯特觉得我们应该听从他们的意见 |
[09:03] | – So we did. – They explained the percentages. | -所以我们做了 -他们分析了概率 |
[09:07] | This was our best shot. | 这样做成功几率最大 |
[09:08] | Unfortunately those percentages didn’t apply to us. | 可惜我们不在成功的范畴里 |
[09:14] | – That’s not Kyle. – They said to stay back. | -那不是凯尔 -他们说了不要靠近 |
[09:17] | It’s not him, they can’t put Kyle in a bag. | 那不是他 他们不能把他放进袋子里 |
[09:19] | He’s gone, baby. Oh God, he’s gone. | 他死了 亲爱的 天呐 他死了 |
[09:21] | You said to work with them. | 你说要配合他们 |
[09:23] | – I thought… – You said that’s how we’d get him back. | -我以为… -你说这样他就会回来 |
[09:26] | You said he could go by himself to the dressing room! | 你说他可以自己去试衣间 |
[09:28] | – Baby… – You promised he’d be fine… | -亲爱的… -你保证他会没事的 |
[09:38] | Anyway. | 无论如何 |
[09:40] | We believe, who ever knew about the bonds, | 我们认为 知道这些债券存在的人 |
[09:44] | had something to do with the kidnapping. | 肯定与绑架有关 |
[09:46] | – No one knew about them. – You sure about that? | -没有人知道 -你确定吗 |
[09:48] | Yeah, I never told a soul. | 是的 我从没告诉过任何人 |
[09:52] | What? | 怎么了 |
[09:54] | My sister. | 我妹妹 |
[09:56] | I told her. | 我告诉她了 |
[09:58] | In case something ever happened to us | 我想让他们知道 |
[10:00] | I wanted them to know. | 以防我们遇到不测 |
[10:01] | Them? | 他们 |
[10:03] | She and her husband. | 她和她丈夫 |
[10:04] | You told Ed? | 你告诉了艾德 |
[10:07] | Who’s Ed? | 谁是艾德 |
[10:14] | Things didn’t turned out so good | 你和蒂娜·布瑞姆的妹妹 |
[10:15] | between you and Tina Bream’s sister, huh Ed? | 相处得不是很顺对吧 艾德 |
[10:18] | Didn’t even make it to the second anniversary. | 连第二个周年纪念日都没挨到 |
[10:20] | I had a problem…I guess you guys know that? | 我有点问题…我猜你们已经查到了 |
[10:22] | Locked up three times for drugs, | 三次因吸毒被捕 |
[10:24] | twice for theft- | 两次因为盗窃 |
[10:25] | I was stealing to support my habit. | 我偷窃也是为了吸毒 |
[10:27] | Slippery slope. Petty thefts, kidnapping. | 越干越大 从偷窃到绑架 |
[10:31] | – Murder. – No! | -再到谋杀 -没有 |
[10:32] | Manny Gantz picked you out of a photo spread. | 曼尼·甘茨已经指认你了 |
[10:34] | You snatched Kyle, killed your own nephew. | 你绑架了凯尔 杀了你外甥 |
[10:36] | I didn’t kill no one. | 我没杀人 |
[10:37] | You needed money, the in-laws had it, | 你当时需要钱 妻姐家有 |
[10:39] | you knew how to get it. | 你知道怎么拿到 |
[10:40] | Yeah, but when the things got hinky | 没错 但是取赎金时出了差错 |
[10:41] | with the ransom you got nervous, | 你心虚了 |
[10:43] | – and now Kyle’s a reliablity. – I’m outta here… | -于是凯尔变成了一个负担 -我要走了 |
[10:44] | Hey, Ed. You ain’t listening? | 艾德 你没听懂吧 |
[10:46] | We got a witness. | 我们有证人 |
[10:53] | Okay. I’m a scumbag. | 好吧 我是个混蛋 |
[10:58] | I took Kyle but… | 我绑架了凯尔 可是… |
[11:02] | When I saw feds at the drop | 当我看到取款点的联邦探员时 |
[11:04] | I got scared so I made other arrangements. | 我吓坏了 于是另作了打算 |
[11:13] | So you’re Kyle. | 你就是凯尔 |
[11:16] | You like comics, Kyle? | 你喜欢漫画吗 凯尔 |
[11:20] | Some. | 喜欢 |
[11:22] | They made this one into a movie, right? | 他们把这一部拍成电影了 对吧 |
[11:28] | – It was a video game first. – You’re right. | -先做成的游戏 -没错 |
[11:30] | You like video games? | 你喜欢玩游戏吗 |
[11:33] | My mom says, Sega makes your head soft. | 我妈妈说 游戏会让人变傻 |
[11:39] | Hey, I got a Sega. | 我也玩游戏 |
[11:41] | My head’s okay. | 可我还好好的 |
[11:45] | You can come play games at my house if you want. | 如果你愿意 可以来我家玩游戏 |
[11:48] | I want my mom and dad. | 我想见爸爸妈妈 |
[11:52] | I’m told they went on a trip. | 我听说他们去旅行了 |
[11:54] | Without me? | 不带我 |
[11:57] | I don’t know why. | 我不知道原因 |
[12:03] | Was it ’cause my shirt costed 25$ a pop? | 是因为我挑的衬衫要25块一件吗 |
[12:12] | You know that is a lot of money for a shirt. | 衬衫这个价钱还真挺贵的 |
[12:23] | No worries. | 别担心 |
[12:25] | See, you and me… | 你和我 |
[12:28] | we could take a trip of our own. | 咱们可以自己去旅行 |
[12:30] | An adventure. | 去冒险 |
[12:34] | You can have your own secret identity. | 你可以有自己的秘密身份 |
[12:39] | Like Peter Parker in Spider Man? | 就像《蜘蛛侠》里面的彼得·帕克吗 |
[12:41] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[12:44] | Parker. | 帕克 |
[12:46] | I like that name. | 我喜欢这名字 |
[12:55] | Me and this guy…made a deal. | 我和这个家伙做了笔交易 |
[12:58] | What kind of deal are we talking about? | 什么样的交易 |
[13:04] | What did you do with Kyle? | 你把凯尔怎么了 |
[13:09] | I sold him. | 我把他卖了 |
[13:24] | Hey, babe. | 宝贝 |
[13:27] | I’d thought you’d bring the baby. | 我还以为你会带孩子来 |
[13:30] | He’s with mom. | 他和妈在一起 |
[13:34] | She coming Friday? | 她周五来吗 |
[13:37] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[13:41] | I saw your uncle yesterday, | 昨天我见到你叔叔了 |
[13:43] | and he thought you’d seemed upset. | 他觉得你看起来有心事 |
[13:46] | No. | 没有 |
[13:49] | Jannie? | 珍妮 |
[13:52] | What? | 怎么了 |
[13:56] | I saw Brad Witham last week. | 上周我见到布莱德·威瑟姆了 |
[14:00] | I was having dinner at Olson’s. He was behind the bar. | 我在奥森餐厅吃饭 看到他在吧台里 |
[14:09] | Are you sure it was him? | 你确定是他吗 |
[14:11] | I know that smile. | 我认得他的笑 |
[14:15] | Right. | 好吧 |
[14:16] | Remember how you wanted to press charges? | 还记得你当时多想起诉他吗 |
[14:19] | Or at least go find him and- | 或至少找到他 然后… |
[14:21] | You and mom stoped me. | 你和你妈阻止了我 |
[14:27] | I wish you hadn’t listened to us. | 我真希望你没听我们的 |
[14:30] | Oh, Jannie… | 珍妮 |
[14:30] | Why was I worried about how people would think of me? | 当时我为什么要在意别人怎么看我 |
[14:34] | Who cares about that now? | 现在有谁会在乎呢 |
[14:36] | You were so sure of what you wanted, | 你当时很确定你要什么 |
[14:38] | – you begged me. – I know. | -还求我来着 -我知道 |
[14:42] | You wanted to just forget it. | 你只想忘记那件事 |
[14:44] | Well…I was eighteen. | 我当时只有十八岁 |
[14:48] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[14:56] | So what do we know about this guy | 我们对买了凯尔·布瑞姆的人 |
[14:57] | who bought Kyle Bream? | 有多少了解 |
[14:59] | – Name’s Rudy Taner. – Was anyway. | -名叫卢迪·坦尼 -或是曾用名 |
[15:02] | Suspect’s a cold job, too. | 也是个悬案的受害人 |
[15:03] | For real? How’d it go? | 真的 怎么回事 |
[15:04] | Guy was shot a few months after Kyle turned up dead. | 他在凯尔死后几个月被枪杀 |
[15:07] | School administrator, 45, lived in… | 学校行政人员 45岁 住在… |
[15:10] | Malrow Park. Nice neighborhood. | 马洛园区 好地段 |
[15:12] | Well, someone took him out in his nice tomato garden. | 有人在他的番茄园里把他干掉了 |
[15:15] | Well, the assigned took evidence from the home computer. | 调查人员从他家电脑里找线索 |
[15:18] | Turn’s out Taner was running a website. | 发现坦尼在经营一个网页 |
[15:21] | ‘boysinbloom.com’ | “少儿菊花网” |
[15:24] | – Kiddy porn. – Oh, man. | -儿童色情网站 -天呐 |
[15:25] | – Kyle was an investment. – So why kill him? | -凯尔是他的投资 -那为什么杀他 |
[15:28] | Let’s go with the feds, | 我们去问问联调局的人 |
[15:28] | see if they red-flagged visitors to the site. | 看看他们有没有网站访客名单 |
[15:30] | This guy got a family? | 他有家人吗 |
[15:33] | Looks like he had a wife. | 貌似他当时有个妻子 |
[15:34] | And didn’t she get the prize. | 她真是中大奖了 |
[15:41] | This boy may have stayed with you and yor husband | 这个孩子在98年秋天有没有和你们夫妇 |
[15:43] | in the fall of ’98? | 住在一起 |
[15:44] | Rudy and I were seperated by then. | 卢迪和我当时已经分居了 |
[15:46] | Was that because of his website? | 是因为他的网站吗 |
[15:48] | I found out about that after he died like everyone else. | 我和其他人一样 在他死后才知道这事 |
[15:51] | Never suspected? | 从没怀疑过吗 |
[15:52] | I had a night job, a weekend job, | 我晚上和周末都有别的工作 |
[15:54] | plus this during the week. | 再加上平时要干这个 |
[15:55] | I didn’t have time to monitor him. | 我可没时间监视他 |
[15:57] | So you divorced him. | 所以你跟他离婚了 |
[15:59] | He left me. | 是他离开我的 |
[16:00] | Ditched me to raise Archie on my own. | 害我要一个人抚养阿奇 |
[16:02] | Archie’s your son? | 阿奇是你们的儿子 |
[16:04] | Did he ever spend time with his dad after you two split? | 你们两个分开后他跟父亲住过吗 |
[16:06] | He’d stayed with him on the weekends when I worked. | 我周末工作时 他就和爸爸在一起 |
[16:09] | You weren’t worried about that? | 你当时没有担心吗 |
[16:10] | But he would never…not his own son. | 但他绝不会…对亲儿子那样 |
[16:14] | You ever see this kid? | 你见过这孩子吗 |
[16:18] | – But his hair was different. – How so? | -但他的头发不是这样 -那是什么样 |
[16:21] | It was blond like Archie’s. | 是金色的 像阿奇的那样 |
[16:23] | I remember thinking they could have been brothers. | 我当时还在想他们就像是兄弟 |
[16:25] | – Where was this? – At Rudy’s house. | -在哪里 -卢迪的房子 |
[16:28] | One Sunday when I went to pick up Archie. | 某个周日 我去接阿奇的时候 |
[16:31] | Archie? | 阿奇 |
[16:34] | Gotta go, right now! | 该走了 快点 |
[16:37] | Archie? | 阿奇 |
[16:38] | Mom? In here. | 妈 我在这里 |
[16:40] | You’re early. | 你来早了 |
[16:42] | I wanted to get to the store before it closes, | 我想在商店关门前去一下 |
[16:43] | so get your stuff. | 收拾好你的东西 |
[16:44] | But dad wanted me to make milk shakes. | 但爸让我做点奶昔 |
[16:45] | If I don’t shop tonight | 如果我今晚不买好东西 |
[16:46] | I can’t go again until Wednesday, so let’s move it! | 下周三前都没空去了 所以快点 |
[16:49] | Put your coat on, I’ll get your stuff. | 穿好外套 我去拿你的东西 |
[16:51] | No! Mom! You can’t go in there! | 不 妈 你不能进去 |
[16:58] | It’s Parker, some family friend. | 这是帕克 朋友的孩子 |
[17:02] | Why is he in your bedroom? | 他为什么在你的卧室 |
[17:03] | His parents are out of town so dad gave him my room. | 他父母出差了 所以爸让他住我屋 |
[17:06] | I don’t like Samurai Planet. | 我不喜欢《武士星球》 |
[17:09] | He got the wrong ones, I like Bonzai Brigade. | 他弄错了 我喜欢的是《盆栽部队》 |
[17:12] | I’ve got all 24 issues at home. | 我家有全套24册 |
[17:16] | What are you doing here, Sandra? | 你在这干什么 桑德拉 |
[17:17] | I uh- got off early. | 我提前下班了 |
[17:19] | – Let’s go, Archie. – Can’t I just stay, I mean- | -走吧 阿奇 -我不能待在这里吗 |
[17:21] | – Maybe dad could bring me home. – Next time kiddo. | -要不让爸送我回家 -下次吧 孩子 |
[17:24] | Get your coat. | 去拿外套 |
[17:27] | Hey, nap time in 10 minutes, star. | 十分钟后去午睡 小星星 |
[17:30] | His parents are colleagues of mine. | 他父母是我的同事 |
[17:32] | They’re both sick. It’s a real tragedy. | 他们都生病了 真惨 |
[17:35] | Archie said they went out of town. | 阿奇说他们出差了 |
[17:37] | Well, it’s a cover story. | 这是编的借口 |
[17:41] | He looks like Archie when he was- | 他看起来就像阿奇在… |
[17:43] | Nine. | 九岁时 |
[17:46] | Yes, he does. | 是挺像的 |
[17:50] | Such a wonderful age. | 花样年华 |
[17:55] | I didn’t know anything was wrong. | 我当时没察觉出问题 |
[17:59] | I didn’t. | 真没 |
[18:05] | Your mom, saw this kid at your dad’s place. | 你母亲在你父亲家里见过这孩子 |
[18:11] | Yeah, that’s um- | 是啊 那是… |
[18:13] | that’s uh- what’s he’s name…uh- | 那是…他叫什么来着… |
[18:16] | Parker. | 帕克 |
[18:17] | Parker? | 帕克 |
[18:19] | Yeah, my dad take him in for a while. | 是 我爸把他带回家过一阵子 |
[18:21] | He said he had some problems at home. | 他说他家出了点事 |
[18:23] | That’s what your pop said. | 你爸这么跟你说的 |
[18:25] | Yeah, he was like that generous. | 是啊 他是个热心肠 |
[18:28] | Kid’s real name was Kyle Bream. | 这孩子的真名是凯尔·布瑞姆 |
[18:31] | He got murdered after your dad took him in. | 在你爸把他带回家后就被谋杀了 |
[18:32] | Murdered? | 谋杀 |
[18:35] | You’re not saying that | 你不是想说 |
[18:35] | my dad had anything to do with that? | 我爸跟这事有关吧 |
[18:37] | You dad bought Kyle from the man who kidnapped him. | 你父亲从绑架凯尔的人手里买来了他 |
[18:39] | – No. – Archie… | -不会的 -阿奇 |
[18:42] | – He was a child pornagrapher. – Oh, not that crap again. | -他从事儿童色情业 -又是这堆屁话 |
[18:44] | There’s evidence, his website. | 有证据 他的网站 |
[18:47] | My dad gave this kid a home | 我爸在这个孩子被抛弃后 |
[18:48] | after his own parents bailed on him. | 给了他一个家 |
[18:53] | Can we throw the football, dad? | 爸 我们去打橄榄球吧 |
[18:54] | Practice my spiral? | 练练螺旋式投球 |
[18:57] | Sure. Later. | 好啊 过会儿 |
[19:09] | What’s wrong, Parker? | 怎么了 帕克 |
[19:11] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[19:21] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[19:24] | I didn’t really care if I had cool shirts. | 我其实不在乎有没有酷的衬衫 |
[19:27] | I know but people get overwhelmed sometimes. | 我知道 只是人偶尔会不堪重负 |
[19:32] | That’s what happened to my mom and dad? | 我爸妈就是这样吗 |
[19:35] | Little boy can be very expensive. | 养男孩是很费钱的 |
[19:37] | That’s why they didn’t want me? | 所以他们不想要我了 |
[19:41] | But uncle Rudy does. | 但卢迪叔叔要你 |
[19:43] | And he won’t leave you. | 而且不会离开你 |
[19:46] | Can we practice now? | 我们可以练球吗 |
[19:48] | Whatever Parker wants. | 看看帕克想不想 |
[19:51] | Parker isn’t good at football. | 帕克又不会打球 |
[19:58] | My dad just tried to help him. | 我爸只是想帮他 |
[20:03] | – Kyle had brown hair. – So? | -凯尔本来是棕色头发 -所以呢 |
[20:07] | Your dad changed it to look like yours. | 你父亲把他染成和你一样 |
[20:09] | Your mom says you could have been brothers. | 你母亲说你们就像是兄弟 |
[20:11] | And your meaning is what? | 你想说什么 |
[20:16] | My father was a good man. | 我父亲是个好人 |
[20:36] | Hey, Boss. | 老大 |
[20:39] | What’s the latest? | 有什么进展 |
[20:40] | This Rudy Taner did a Stockholm Syndrome on Kyle. | 卢迪·坦尼让凯尔得了斯德哥尔摩综合症 |
[20:44] | Had him believe that his parents ran out on him. | 让他以为他的父母不要他了 |
[20:47] | That’s explains how he kept him there. | 这能解释他是怎么留下他的 |
[20:48] | Also had a son Archie | 还有个叫阿奇的儿子 |
[20:50] | thinking he was the world’s greatest dad. | 认为他是世界上最棒的爸爸 |
[20:53] | A kid’s gotta believe in someone. | 孩子总要有个人来崇拜的 |
[20:56] | Got the FBI file on Taner’s website. | 我们拿到了坦尼的网站的联调局档案 |
[20:58] | There’s pictures. | 有些照片 |
[21:00] | – Of Kyle? – Among others. | -凯尔的 -还有别人的 |
[21:06] | That might not be the worst of it. | 这可能还不是最糟糕的 |
[21:09] | Federal watch list for paying members to the site. | 看看联调局查到的网站付费会员名单 |
[21:12] | Check the ‘B’s. | “B”打头的 |
[21:16] | Ken Bream? | 肯·布瑞姆 |
[21:18] | Kyle’s dad had himself a membership. | 凯尔的爸爸也注册了会员 |
[21:27] | You like boys, Ken? | 肯 你喜欢小男孩吗 |
[21:29] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[21:30] | Your membership the ‘boysinbloom.com’. | 你在”少儿菊花网”上注册了会员 |
[21:33] | Kyle showed up on that site. | 而凯尔也曾在那网上出现 |
[21:35] | – As a model. – That’s some kind of coincidence. | -作为模特 -真是太巧了 |
[21:38] | It’s not what you think. | 不是你们想的那样 |
[21:40] | Then what is it? | 那是怎样 |
[21:43] | My husband didn’t have anything to do | 我丈夫跟发生在凯尔身上的事 |
[21:45] | with what happened to Kyle. | 没有任何关系 |
[21:46] | You don’t really sound convinced to that. | 你听起来不太确定 |
[21:49] | I just shouldn’t have believed him. | 我只是当时不该信他 |
[21:51] | About what? | 信他什么 |
[21:52] | That Kyle would be okay by himself. | 信他说凯尔一个人没问题 |
[21:55] | At the store. | 在那家商店里 |
[21:57] | We’re not talking about the dressing room, Tina. | 我们不是在说试衣间的事 蒂娜 |
[22:00] | Then what? | 那是什么事 |
[22:01] | Mrs. Bream, your husband was accessing | 布瑞姆太太 你丈夫曾经在网上 |
[22:03] | child pornagraphy on the internet. | 浏览过儿童色情网站 |
[22:08] | I know. | 我知道 |
[22:10] | – Rudy Taner. You know him? – No. | -你认识卢迪·坦尼吗 -不认识 |
[22:14] | See, the innocent answer would’ve been | 你看 无辜的人一般会回答 |
[22:16] | “Rudy, who?”. | “卢迪 姓什么” |
[22:16] | – Or just “Who?”. – I would’ve taken either. | -或是”谁” -随便一个回答都行 |
[22:18] | – I didn’t know him. – Didn’t? | -我之前不认识他 -之前 |
[22:21] | Hey, pervert! We’re talking to you! | 变态 我们跟你说话呢 |
[22:23] | – What did you call me? – I know what you are. | -你叫我什么 -我知道你是怎样的人 |
[22:25] | I make a study out of people like you. | 我专门研究过你们这种人 |
[22:27] | You don’t know anything! | 你根本什么都不知道 |
[22:31] | Then tell us. | 那你告诉我们 |
[22:34] | It was Rudy Taner’s site. | 那是卢迪·坦尼的网站 |
[22:36] | Pictures of little boys? | 放着小男孩照片的 |
[22:38] | Including Kyle. | 包括凯尔的 |
[22:41] | I’m the one who told Ken about it. | 是我告诉肯的 |
[22:44] | How did you know? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[22:48] | We got crank calls after Kyle died. | 凯尔死后 我们接到好几通恶作剧电话 |
[22:53] | Letters. | 还有信件 |
[22:55] | You don’t know how cruel. | 你不知道有多残忍 |
[22:58] | At first, I thought she was one of them. | 一开始 我以为她是他们中的一员 |
[23:05] | Mrs. Bream? | 布瑞姆太太 |
[23:08] | I saw your boy. | 我见过你儿子 |
[23:12] | What? | 什么 |
[23:14] | Your son Kyle, I…I saw him. | 你儿子凯尔 我…我见过他 |
[23:19] | – My son is dead. – Last fall. | -我儿子死了 -去年秋天 |
[23:22] | In a house on highland street. | 在高地街上的一座房子里 |
[23:24] | Don’t do this. | 别说了 |
[23:25] | The man who lives there, Rudy Taner. | 住在那里的人 叫卢迪·坦尼 |
[23:29] | He hurt my boy, too. | 他也伤害了我的儿子 |
[23:32] | – I don’t believe you. – It’s true. | -我不相信你 -是真的 |
[23:34] | He took pictures of your boy. | 他拍了你儿子的照片 |
[23:37] | – There’s a website- – Get away from me! | -这里有个网址… -离我远点 |
[23:40] | He likes Bonzai Brigade. | 他喜欢《盆栽部队》 |
[23:48] | But not Samurai Planet. | 不喜欢《武士星球》 |
[23:53] | He said he had all the good comics at home. | 他说他所有好看的漫画都在家 |
[23:55] | Twenty four issues. | 总共二十四册 |
[23:59] | Rudy lied to me. | 卢迪骗了我 |
[24:04] | But I believed him. | 但我信了他 |
[24:07] | I’m so sorry. | 真的很对不起 |
[24:11] | I’m sorry… | 对不起… |
[24:14] | She told me. And I told Ken. | 她告诉了我 我告诉了肯 |
[24:19] | Why not go to the police? | 为什么不去找警察 |
[24:20] | I didn’t have a lot of faith | 那个时候 |
[24:21] | in the authorities at that point. | 我对当局不太信任 |
[24:26] | Right. | 也是 |
[24:30] | It was time to make things right. | 是时候让事情重回正轨了 |
[24:32] | I went to that site that woman told Tina about. | 我去看了那个女人告诉蒂娜的网站 |
[24:37] | Bought a password. | 买了个密码 |
[24:40] | And there was Kyle in… | 凯尔就在… |
[24:45] | We know. | 我们懂 |
[24:49] | She blamed me. | 她怪我 |
[24:52] | For losing him, and for the FBI. | 怪我弄丢了他 还有相信联邦探员 |
[25:00] | – I had to make it up to her. – By doing what? | -我得补偿她 -怎么补偿 |
[25:24] | Turn around. | 转过身来 |
[25:29] | – Who are you? – I was Kyle Bream’s dad. | -你是谁 -我是凯尔·布瑞姆的爸爸 |
[25:34] | The boy in the harbor. I read about him. | 那个在码头被发现的男孩 我看了新闻 |
[25:37] | I’m so sorry. | 深表遗憾 |
[25:39] | You got nerve. | 你真有种 |
[25:41] | Mr. Bream. | 布瑞姆先生 |
[25:41] | Do you know the feeling | 你有过 |
[25:42] | when you wake up from a nightmare, | 半夜被噩梦惊醒的经历吗 |
[25:44] | and you realize… | 然后你意识到… |
[25:45] | it’s just a dream? | 只是一场梦 |
[25:47] | How good that feels? | 那感觉是不是很好 |
[25:49] | That relief? | 那种解脱感 |
[25:53] | When I wake up, I realize… | 而当我醒来 我意识到… |
[25:56] | it was all real. | 那些都是真的 |
[25:58] | – I didn’t kill him. – I saw the pictures. | -我没有杀他 -我看到照片了 |
[26:00] | That’s all it was. It was just pictures. | 只有这个 我只拍了照片 |
[26:02] | And that was enough. | 那就够了 |
[26:05] | You deserve worse than this. | 你该得到更残酷的惩罚 |
[26:10] | But it’ll have to do. | 但也没别的办法了 |
[26:17] | Then let me tell you the truth. ‘Dad’. | 那我来告诉你句实话吧 “爸爸” |
[26:20] | He was the best piece of… | 他是我最好的… |
[26:42] | I never thought I’d get away with it. | 我从没想过可以逃掉 |
[26:46] | Then months went by, then years. | 然后几个月过去了 几年过去了 |
[26:53] | You know we’re gonna have to charge you. | 你知道我们会起诉你吧 |
[26:59] | It was wrong, I know but… | 那样不对 我知道 可是… |
[27:04] | I’m not sorry. | 我不后悔 |
[27:09] | It didn’t help though. | 可那没有任何帮助 |
[27:14] | He’s still gone. | 他还是死了 |
[27:20] | You told Tina Bream what was going on in that house | 你告诉蒂娜·布瑞姆发生了什么 |
[27:23] | but you didn’t tell us. | 却没告诉我们 |
[27:24] | I’ve got caravan in 10 minutes. | 我十分钟内要赶去别的地方 |
[27:25] | You knew what was happening with Kyle. | 你知道凯尔出了什么事 |
[27:27] | Plus a client is waiting for me to call. | 另外还有个客户在等我的电话 |
[27:30] | Hey, Sandra. Stand still. | 桑德拉 站住 |
[27:34] | He was her son. | 那是她儿子 |
[27:36] | She deserved to know. | 她有权知道 |
[27:38] | Telling her, got your husband killed. | 告诉她 害你丈夫被杀 |
[27:39] | Was that kind of what you intended? | 这是你想要的结果吗 |
[27:41] | I saw that boy’s picture in the paper, | 我在报纸上看到了那个男孩的照片 |
[27:44] | and I knew what Rudy had done | 我知道卢迪做了什么 |
[27:45] | and I thought he should pay. | 我认为他该付出代价 |
[27:48] | For what he did to Kyle? | 为他对凯尔做的事付出代价 |
[27:50] | – Or to Archie? – He never touched Archie! | -还是对阿奇做的 -他没碰过阿奇 |
[27:56] | You told Mrs. Bream Rudy lied to you. | 你告诉布瑞姆太太 卢迪对你说谎了 |
[27:58] | You weren’t just talking about | 你指的不仅仅是 |
[27:59] | that day with Kyle, were you? | 见到凯尔那天 对吗 |
[28:01] | That’s why all the night jobs, the weekend jobs, | 这就是你晚上和周末都要工作 |
[28:03] | never goin’ home? | 总不回家的原因 |
[28:05] | Would have meant having to deal with it. | 因为你无法面对这件事 |
[28:07] | I never thought a man like Rudy would | 我从没想过像卢迪那样的男人 |
[28:09] | look at someone like me. | 会看上我这样的人 |
[28:11] | So you let him hurt your own boy? | 所以你默许他伤害你儿子 |
[28:15] | I pretended I didn’t see. | 我假装没看见 |
[28:18] | It was easier that way. To believe. | 这样比较容易去相信 |
[28:23] | What? | 什么 |
[28:25] | That I was his star. | 相信我是他的小星星 |
[28:29] | He always call me that. | 他总是那样叫我 |
[28:32] | Before Archie was born. | 在阿奇出生之前 |
[28:34] | ‘Star’. | “小星星” |
[28:45] | Your mom’s sorry, Archie. | 你妈觉得对不起你 阿奇 |
[28:48] | For what your dad did. | 因为你父亲对你做的事 |
[28:49] | For not stoping him. | 因为她没有阻止他 |
[28:52] | I don’t know what she means by that. | 我不知道她是什么意思 |
[28:55] | Why are you protecting him? | 你为什么要保护他 |
[28:56] | He hurt you. | 他伤害了你 |
[28:57] | He hurt Kyle, too. Didn’t he? | 他也伤害了凯尔 不是吗 |
[28:59] | He was there for me. | 他一直陪在我身边 |
[29:01] | She wasn’t. She was never around. | 她却没有 她总是不在 |
[29:03] | She works three jobs to support you. | 她打三份工是为了养你 |
[29:05] | To avoid me, you mean. | 是为了躲我吧 |
[29:06] | Look, whatever your mom’s failings were, | 不管你母亲有多失职 |
[29:08] | your dad did worse. | 都不会比你父亲差劲 |
[29:09] | No. | 不是 |
[29:12] | No, he- | 不是 他… |
[29:16] | – He loved me. – That ain’t love, Archie. | -他爱我 -那不是爱 阿奇 |
[29:23] | He couldn’t hurt Parker. Because Parker went away. | 他不可能伤害帕克 因为帕克跑掉了 |
[29:33] | You make a mean milk shake, son. | 你奶昔做得很好 儿子 |
[29:35] | Doesn’t he, Parker? | 对吧 帕克 |
[29:41] | I gotta go to the bathroom. | 我去一下厕所 |
[29:43] | Come here. | 来 |
[29:46] | Hey. Keep the door open. | 把门开着 |
[29:53] | Why do you watch him like that? | 你为什么要这样看着他 |
[29:55] | Like what? | 哪样 |
[29:59] | He’s never going away, is he? | 他不会走的 是吗 |
[30:03] | I’m going online, keep off the phone. | 我要上网 不要碰电话 |
[30:07] | – Dad? – What, Archie? | -爸 -干什么 阿奇 |
[30:09] | Why don’t you like me anymore? | 你为什么不喜欢我了 |
[30:16] | Get your stuff, before mom blows a gasket. | 趁你妈还没生气 收拾好你的东西 |
[30:25] | A deal’s a deal. He’s bought and paid for. | 在商言商 我买了他 也付了钱 |
[30:27] | – I’ll get your money back. – I don’t want the money. | -我会把钱退还给你 -我不想要钱 |
[30:30] | – I have what I want. – please. | -我得到我想要的了 -求求你 |
[30:32] | I made a mistake. | 我错了 |
[30:34] | Uncle Ed? | 艾德叔叔 |
[30:41] | You’re saying Kyle’s uncle came to the house? | 你是说凯尔的叔叔又去找你们 |
[30:43] | I told you my dad was innocent. | 我说过了 我爸是无辜的 |
[30:47] | What happened when Ed came? | 艾德来之后发生了什么 |
[30:51] | He took Kyle away. | 他把凯尔带走了 |
[30:53] | That was the last time I ever saw him. | 那是我最后一次看见他 |
[31:00] | I told you I gave Kyle to that Taner Guy. | 我说了 我把凯尔交给坦尼那家伙了 |
[31:03] | – Sold him. – And that was the last you saw them. | -是卖给他 -而且之后你再没见过他们 |
[31:05] | – Right. – That’s wierd. | -没错 -那就怪了 |
[31:06] | Got a witness who puts you at Taner’s place after the fact. | 有个目击证人说你事后又去了坦尼家 |
[31:09] | – What witness? – His son. | -什么目击证人 -他儿子 |
[31:12] | He said you came back for Kyle. | 他说你回来找凯尔了 |
[31:13] | Did a repo. | 把他买回去了 |
[31:14] | – Someone offered you a better price? – Oh, no… | -有人出价更高吗 -不… |
[31:16] | Maybe you thought it was safer if Kyle was dead. | 也许你觉得还是凯尔死了更安全 |
[31:18] | – No tracks. – C’mon, No! | -不留痕迹 -不是的 |
[31:19] | No? You ain’t go back there? | 不是 你没回去过吗 |
[31:20] | Yeah, okay! I went but that’s- | 好吧 我回去过 可是… |
[31:22] | He was your nephew, Eddie! | 他是你外甥 艾迪 |
[31:24] | It’s blood. | 是血亲 |
[31:30] | I smoked up all the money. Six weeks straight, I’m flying. | 我把钱都拿来吸毒了 享受了整整六周 |
[31:34] | Then I come down, | 然后我冷静下来 |
[31:36] | seen what I’ve done. | 意识到我做了什么 |
[31:38] | I went back there to make things right. | 我回去 想让事情回到正轨 |
[31:40] | Uncle Ed? | 艾德叔叔 |
[31:43] | Uncle Ed, what are you doing here? | 艾德叔叔 你在这里干什么 |
[31:44] | – I came to take you home. – This is his home. | -我来带你回家 -这里就是他家 |
[31:47] | – Right, Parker? – Parker? | -对吧 帕克 -帕克 |
[31:49] | Archie, take him to his room. | 阿奇 带他回房间 |
[31:52] | – Kyle, don’t you wanna go home? – He ‘is’ home! | -凯尔 你不想回家吗 -这里就是他家 |
[31:56] | It’s okay uncle Ed. I’m too expensive. | 没事的 艾德叔叔 我太费钱了 |
[32:03] | – What d’you do to him? – I loved him. | -你对他做什么了 -我爱他 |
[32:06] | Which is more than you can say. ‘Uncle Ed’. | 这就比你做得多了 “艾德叔叔” |
[32:10] | So the parents, they don’t know about | 也就是说 他父母还不知道 |
[32:11] | the whole child peddling side of the family? | 家里有人拐卖孩子 |
[32:14] | Aren’t you the black sheep. | 你还真是个败家子 |
[32:15] | You can’t just keep him here like this. | 你不能就这样留着他 |
[32:17] | – That’s why we’re gonna go away. – Where? | -所以我们要走了 -去哪里 |
[32:19] | Canada maybe? Or Europe? | 也许加拿大 也许欧洲 |
[32:20] | Just him and me, no distractions. | 就我和他 没有别人 |
[32:22] | You’re crazy, Kyle! Get out here. | 你疯了 凯尔 出来 |
[32:25] | Kidnapping, 25 to life! | 绑架罪 最少判25年 |
[32:28] | That means, stone cold sober in a six by nine cell. | 你只能在狭小阴森的牢房里度过 |
[32:31] | Think about it. | 想清楚 |
[32:33] | You’re out of money. | 你没钱了 |
[32:36] | Don’t be ashamed. | 不要觉得羞愧 |
[32:38] | We all have our needs. | 我们各有所需 |
[32:40] | Will a thousand do it? | 一千够吗 |
[32:42] | Two? | 两千 |
[32:44] | – Get away from me. – Five? | -别说了 -五千 |
[32:50] | We have a winning number. | 看来这个数可以 |
[32:55] | God, help me. | 上帝 宽恕我 |
[32:58] | I left him. | 我丢下了他 |
[33:01] | I hadn’t had a hit in days, | 我当时已经好几天没有吸粉了 |
[33:03] | you don’t know what it’s like. | 你不会懂那感觉 |
[33:04] | Well, guess I’m missing out. | 我确实不知道 |
[33:07] | Archie said you took him. | 阿奇说你带走了他 |
[33:13] | I’d give anything if that were true. | 如果那是真的 我情愿付出一切 |
[33:31] | – What do you have? – Scotch, neat. | -喝什么 -威士忌不加冰 |
[33:33] | – Mccallen, oban? – Twelve. | -麦卡伦还是欧本 -十二年的 |
[33:38] | Pretty girl, maybe you’ll get lucky. | 那女孩挺漂亮 说不定你今晚有伴了 |
[33:41] | You never know. | 谁知道呢 |
[33:43] | Get her a few drinks, and then take her home, | 灌她几杯再带回家 |
[33:45] | she’s good to go, right? | 然后就能得手了 对吧 |
[33:47] | Even if she says otherwise. | 即使她不愿意 |
[33:51] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[33:54] | You don’t remember. | 你不记得了 |
[33:57] | Maybe the name, ‘Stillman’? | 也许你记得我的姓 “斯蒂尔曼” |
[34:02] | Jannie’s dad. | 珍妮的父亲 |
[34:05] | It’s been like twenty years. | 已经过了二十年了吧 |
[34:07] | Eighteen. | 十八年 |
[34:09] | Look, I don’t know what she told you– | 我不知道她是怎么跟你说的 |
[34:11] | She lives in this neighborhood now. | 她现在住在这个小区 |
[34:13] | This is her home. | 这里是她的家 |
[34:16] | So tonight, you’re gonna quit this job. | 所以今晚 你得辞职 |
[34:22] | You can’t tell me what to do. | 你不能管我做什么 |
[34:25] | I can do a lot, Brad. | 我能做很多事 布拉德 |
[34:28] | Eighteen years ago, my daughter kept me and you apart. | 十八年前 我的女儿拦住了我 |
[34:31] | But time’s changed. | 但今非昔比了 |
[34:35] | You get me? | 你明白吗 |
[34:50] | You and Kyle’s uncle tell different stories, Archie. | 你和凯尔的叔叔说法不同 阿奇 |
[34:55] | You gonna believe a meth head kidnapper or me? | 你是信一个嗑药的绑架犯还是信我 |
[34:57] | Oh, you agreed on one thing. | 你们对一件事说法相同 |
[35:00] | Ed came back for Kyle but he didn’t leave with him. | 艾德为了凯尔回去过 但没有带走他 |
[35:03] | Hey, your dad persuaded him otherwise. | 你父亲说服了他 |
[35:05] | My dad wouldn’t kill Parker. | 我爸不会杀帕克的 |
[35:07] | Even after he got tired of him? | 即使他厌倦了他 |
[35:09] | Like he got tired of you? | 就像他厌倦了你那样 |
[35:11] | No. | 不会 |
[35:14] | – Not Parker. – Why not? | -对帕克不会的 -为什么 |
[35:19] | Because he was his ‘star’. | 因为他是他的”小星星” |
[35:30] | Non-filters. Reminds me of home. | 无滤嘴香烟 让我想起我家 |
[35:36] | My mom had a two pack a day habit. | 我妈曾经一天抽两包 |
[35:40] | – Good for her. – Little vodca to smoothe it all out. | -真厉害 -再喝点伏特加润润嗓子 |
[35:45] | Some nights more than a little. | 有些晚上会多喝点 |
[35:47] | Then it was my job to clean her up, put her to bed. | 然后就要由我来清理干净 送她上床 |
[35:53] | That sounds great. | 听起来真棒 |
[35:55] | It sucked. | 很讨厌 |
[35:59] | I did it anyway. | 可我还是做了 |
[36:03] | Know why? | 知道为什么吗 |
[36:05] | Because after I tucked her in some nights, | 因为有时当我把她放上床后 |
[36:08] | she’d reach out, like this. | 她会伸出手来 像这样 |
[36:16] | And that made it okay. | 这样我就满足了 |
[36:17] | Her doing that, loving me. | 为了让她这样做 爱我 |
[36:24] | I would’ve done anything for that. | 我可以做任何事 |
[36:35] | Like you did. | 和你一样 |
[36:38] | For years. | 那么多年来 |
[36:43] | For your dad. | 为你父亲 |
[36:44] | But then…Kyle came along. | 但是后来 凯尔来了 |
[36:48] | Right? Took your bedroom, your stuff. | 对吧 抢走了你的卧室 你的东西 |
[36:53] | Your dad found someone new to love. | 你父亲找到了新宠 |
[36:55] | And he was going to take him away. | 他还想带他远走高飞 |
[36:57] | And leave you behind! | 扔下你 |
[37:03] | Canada or Europe. | 加拿大或欧洲 |
[37:06] | You were only thirteen. | 你当时只有十三岁 |
[37:09] | You needed your dad. | 你需要你的父亲 |
[37:12] | I believed him. You know? | 我信了他 知道吗 |
[37:14] | – You believed? – What he always told me. | -信了什么 -他经常跟我说的那些话 |
[37:18] | That I was his ‘star’. | 说我是他的”小星星” |
[37:22] | Couldn’t let Parker have my dad. | 我不能让帕克抢走我爸 |
[37:34] | Come on. Get up. We’re leaving. | 来 起床 我们要走了 |
[37:40] | Where are we going? | 去哪里 |
[37:41] | Tell me where you live I can take you home. | 告诉我你住在哪里 我送你回家 |
[37:43] | – I am home. – No, this is ‘my’ home. | -这里就是我家 -不 这里是我家 |
[37:47] | Not yours. Your mom and dad never went away. | 不是你的 你的父母没有抛弃你 |
[37:53] | They didn’t? | 没有吗 |
[38:03] | They’ve been looking for you. That’s you. | 他们一直在找你 这是你吧 |
[38:09] | You ready to go home? | 准备好回家了吗 |
[38:25] | Those lights? That’s Torresdale. | 看见那些灯没有 那是特拉华镇 |
[38:27] | That’s where your house is. | 你家就在那里 |
[38:29] | This is as far as I go. | 我只能走到这里 |
[38:32] | The rest is up to you. | 剩下的就靠你自己了 |
[38:34] | I can’t swim that far. | 我游不了那么远 |
[38:36] | Listen to me. Your mom and you dad, | 听我说 你的父母 |
[38:41] | they’re there waiting for you. | 就在那里等着你 |
[38:44] | Look, you can make it little guy, go on! | 你可以办到的 小家伙 去吧 |
[38:47] | Can you come with me? | 你能和我一起来吗 |
[38:48] | No, this is my home. | 不行 这里是我家 |
[38:51] | – He doesn’t even like you. – He does like me! | -他根本就不喜欢你 -他喜欢我 |
[38:54] | He’s my dad. | 他是我爸 |
[38:57] | Look, he’s coming! You gotta go! | 他快追过来了 你得走了 |
[39:01] | – Where is he? – He’s right behind us. You gotta go now! | -他在哪里 -就在我们后面 快走 |
[39:18] | I can make it. Right, Archie? | 我可以的 对吧 阿奇 |
[39:21] | Yeah. Keep going. | 没错 继续 |
[39:32] | You can make it little guy. | 你可以的 小家伙 |
[39:54] | 歌曲: “Don’t Go Away” 歌手:Oasis | |
[40:50] | 已结案 凯尔·布瑞姆 |