时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | I want you to know | 你要知道 |
[00:07] | I’ve always thought of both of you as my boys. | 我一向对你们俩都视如己出 |
[00:11] | Sarah. | 萨拉 |
[00:13] | I know you’re right. It’s best not to cry. | 你说的对 最好不要哭 |
[00:22] | Colin, are you ready? | 科林 准备好了吗 |
[00:23] | If we don’t go seeing movie, we’ll be late. | 再不出发就赶不上电影了 |
[00:25] | I can’t find Mr Wilson. | 我找不到威尔逊先生了 |
[00:27] | He can stay here. | 他可以留在这里 |
[00:29] | But I told him about the movie. | 但我给他讲了电影情节 |
[00:31] | How the dinosaurs get out and take over the island. | 恐龙如何逃脱 占领了整个岛屿 |
[00:33] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[00:35] | Have you checked Wilson’s hutch? | 你去威尔逊小屋看看 |
[00:40] | Hey, Mr Wilson. | 威尔逊先生 |
[00:45] | Thanks, mom. | 谢谢妈妈 |
[00:47] | I wish you could come. | 真希望你也能去 |
[00:49] | I know, honey. | 我知道 亲爱的 |
[00:50] | But I should rest. | 但我得休息 |
[00:52] | You should rest. | 你应该休息 |
[00:54] | You’re tired. | 你累了 |
[00:58] | How old is Mr Wilson? | 威尔逊先生几岁了 |
[01:00] | – Three, four? – Can he go to the movie? | -三四岁吧 -他能去看电影吗 |
[01:04] | Is it rated R? | 是儿童不宜吗 |
[01:06] | Honey, Mr Wilson’s a rabbit, so he ages in rabbit years. | 亲爱的 威尔逊先生是兔兔 要用兔兔的岁数 |
[01:11] | Different from person years? | 跟人的岁数不一样吗 |
[01:14] | To you, Mr Wilson’s young, | 对你来说 威尔逊先生很年轻 |
[01:15] | but he’s actually lived a good long time. | 但他其实已经很大岁数了 |
[01:19] | A good long time. | 很大岁数 |
[01:25] | Hey, what’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[01:29] | Oh, it’s just… | 只是 |
[01:32] | Here you are, my big boy, going out on your own. | 我的大宝贝要自己出门了 |
[01:36] | – I wish you could come. – No, | -我许愿你能一起来 -不行 |
[01:39] | you should save your wishes for something big, | 你要为大事去许愿 |
[01:43] | – something important. – Because wishes come true. | -重要的事情 -因为愿望会成真的 |
[01:47] | We need to go, Colin. It’s time. | 我们走吧 科林 到点了 |
[01:52] | Good bye. | 再见 |
[02:21] | 意外死亡 科林·米勒 | |
[02:42] | You ain’t cold? | 你不冷吗 |
[02:45] | Nope. | 不冷 |
[02:47] | Hey, I got a couple more hand warmers if you need ’em. | 我还有几个暖手袋 你要吗 |
[02:50] | Those chemical things you crush up? | 就是那些被你揉碎的化学品 |
[02:52] | Nah, I’m good. | 还是算了 |
[03:03] | So,um… | 那么 |
[03:06] | someone is leaving these in his grave. | 有人把这些放在他的坟前 |
[03:08] | Anniversary is Jan. | 忌日在一月份 |
[03:10] | Three years running. | 已经三年了 |
[03:11] | Kid died by train? | 孩子被火车压死 |
[03:13] | Filed as an accident, | 档案上写的是意外 |
[03:15] | but those make it look like someone’s trying to say different. | 貌似现在有另一种说法了 |
[03:18] | Why not come in to Homicide to say it? | 还不如去凶案组说呢 |
[03:21] | There’s free coffee, central heat. | 有免费咖啡 中央空调 |
[03:30] | – Lil, I know Chris told you. – Let’s not talk about it. | -阿莉 我知道克里斯告诉你了 -别说这事 |
[03:32] | If I gave you a wrong impression… | 如果我给你造成错觉 |
[03:33] | Scotty, we’re at work, so let’s just work. | 史考特 上班时间只谈公事 |
[03:36] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[03:42] | Look. | 看 |
[03:50] | Philadelphia Police. | 费城警察 |
[03:53] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[03:55] | – Nathan Hicks. – You knew this kid, Colin? | -内森·希克斯 -你认识科林这孩子吗 |
[03:58] | Yeah. I used to take care of him. | 认识 我以前照顾过他 |
[04:00] | So you know it’s the anniversary of his death? | 所以你知道他的忌日 |
[04:02] | – That’s why I’m here. – Come here every year? | -没错 -每年都来吗 |
[04:05] | No. | 不是 |
[04:07] | It’s first time. | 这是第一次 |
[04:09] | Never put anything on the grave? | 没往墓前放过东西吗 |
[04:14] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 不明白你在说什么 |
[04:17] | How about taking a ride with us, Nathan? | 跟我们走一趟吧 内森 |
[04:35] | Valens. | 瓦伦斯 |
[05:18] | We saw Jurassic Park. | 我们看了《侏罗纪公园》 |
[05:20] | I lost him in the bathroom. | 去卫生间出来他就不见了 |
[05:21] | Any idea why he went to the tracks? | 知道他为什么去铁轨吗 |
[05:24] | They were familiar. | 他熟悉那里 |
[05:25] | He’d walk that way from school. | 天天顺着铁轨从学校回家 |
[05:27] | And how long did you know Colin? | 你认识科林多久 |
[05:29] | Three years. | 3年 |
[05:30] | I picked him up from school a few times a week. | 我每周都去学校接他几次 |
[05:32] | – Looked at his homework. – So you were a baby sitter. | -监督他做功课 -你是他的保姆吗 |
[05:37] | Yeah. | 是吧 |
[05:38] | – He needed someone. – Where were the parents? | -他需要有人照顾 -他父母呢 |
[05:41] | Dad was out of the picture, | 老爸不管他们 |
[05:42] | Sarah worked supermarket | 萨拉在超市工作 |
[05:44] | check outs as many shifts as she could get. | 能干几个班就干几个班 |
[05:46] | And Colin had some kind of condition? | 科林有残疾吗 |
[05:48] | He was limited, needed extra care. | 他行为能力有限 需要额外照顾 |
[05:50] | So you and Sarah looked out for him and then.. | 你和萨拉一直照顾他 后来… |
[05:53] | – Sarah got sick? – Breast cancer. | -萨拉病了 -乳腺癌 |
[05:56] | It killed her. | 因病过世 |
[05:59] | Know who might’ve done these? | 知道这是谁做的吗 |
[06:02] | Anyone who disliked Colin? | 有人不喜欢科林吗 |
[06:04] | Wanted to hurt him? | 想要伤害他 |
[06:06] | Only the people he knew at school. | 只有他在学校认识的人 |
[06:08] | And there, it could’ve been anybody. | 在那里 任何人都有可能 |
[06:10] | Why’s that? | 为什么 |
[06:11] | Colin was loving, trusting. | 科林善良 天真 |
[06:14] | Everything kids that age can’t be. | 那个年纪的孩子没有这样的 |
[06:17] | So open season on the slow kid? | 弱智儿童人人欺负 |
[06:24] | Where’s Colin? Have you seen him? | 科林呢 你们看到他了吗 |
[06:26] | Colin Miller. | 科林·米勒 |
[06:31] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[06:33] | Colin? | 科林 |
[06:34] | Colin? Colin. | 科林 科林 |
[06:37] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[06:39] | He said they were fly. | 他说这些东西能飞 |
[06:40] | – He said he think them fly. – Who said? | -他说这些东西可以飞 -谁说的 |
[06:44] | It’s her… her birthday. | 她过生日 |
[06:46] | And he said she would like it. | 他说她会喜欢的 |
[06:47] | That it would be magic. | 会很神奇的 |
[06:52] | They’re all mush. | 都成纸浆了 |
[06:55] | I can’t get they’re mush for her birthday. | 她过生日我可不能送她纸浆 |
[06:58] | It’s totally not as bad as last time. | 这比上一次好多了 |
[07:01] | I mean, he still got his underwear. | 这次起码他的内裤还在 |
[07:03] | Josh, what happened? | 乔什 这是怎么回事 |
[07:05] | Some kid told Colin that he can make the Valentine’s fly. | 有个小子告诉科林他能让情人节纸片飞起来 |
[07:08] | – And them I guess he just – It’s Kind of flew. | -我估计他… -确实飞起来了 |
[07:10] | – For a second. – Some kid? Who? | -飞了一会儿 -哪个小子说的 |
[07:14] | Nathan, how is Leah gonna know | 内森 如果纸片都变成纸浆了 |
[07:18] | that I love her if they’re mush? | 莉娅怎么能知道我爱她 |
[07:25] | Make a wish. | 许个愿 |
[07:27] | Fountains are the best place to make a wish about feelings. | 许感情愿望最好的地方就是喷泉 |
[07:30] | Everyone knows that. | 大家都知道 |
[07:40] | I wish… | 我许愿 |
[07:44] | for Leah to know how much I love her. | 让莉娅知道我有多爱她 |
[07:54] | It worked. | 实现了 |
[07:57] | I could feel it working. | 我能感觉到愿望实现了 |
[08:00] | What’d I tell you? | 我说的吧 |
[08:05] | That was an average day. | 这只是平常的一天 |
[08:07] | There were worse. | 还有更惨的 |
[08:09] | Had Sarah tried to put him in special school? | 萨拉没想过送他去特殊学校吗 |
[08:11] | They had no money. | 他们没钱 |
[08:12] | She paid me in sandwiches sometimes, | 有时用三明治当工钱付给我 |
[08:14] | typed up my college applications. | 帮我打大学申请信 |
[08:17] | Would this kid Josh know who had it in for Colin, at school? | 那个乔什知道学校里谁跟科林过不去吗 |
[08:20] | Yeah, he was his friend. | 知道 他是科林的朋友 |
[08:23] | Or the closest thing Colin had to one. | 或者跟朋友差不多的关系 |
[08:30] | You guys with the groceries? | 你们是来送货的吗 |
[08:32] | No. And we ain’t housekeeping either. | 不是 我们也不是家政人员 |
[08:34] | Homicide. Can we come in? | 凶案组 能进来吗 |
[08:36] | Yeah.. I don’t really have visitors. | 好吧 我家也没客人 |
[08:39] | – Never guessed. – I try to limit my social interface. | -可不是吗 -我限制自己的社交 |
[08:43] | It’s about Colin Miller. | 是为了科林·米勒的事 |
[08:45] | Guy died 12 years ago today. | 12年前的今天去世的 |
[08:47] | Yeah. | 对 |
[08:48] | – What do you know about that? – Train hit him. | -你都知道些什么情况 -他被火车撞了 |
[08:51] | Accident, they said. | 据说是意外 |
[08:53] | You think something different? | 你有不同意见吗 |
[08:59] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[09:01] | Just a picture of my old boss. | 我前老板的画像而已 |
[09:04] | From before your limited interface thing? | 在你限制自己的社交之前画的吗 |
[09:06] | Yeah. | 对 |
[09:07] | Well, it looks like the same artist. | 貌似出自同一人的手笔 |
[09:10] | Josh, you trying to say something about how Colin died? | 乔什 这是在讲述科林的死因吗 |
[09:13] | I don’t know how he died. | 我不知道他怎么死的 |
[09:14] | – Sit down. – Then why did | -坐下 -那你为什么 |
[09:15] | you keep leaving these pictures at his grave? | 一直在他墓前放这些画呢 |
[09:18] | It’s just something for him. | 算是祭品吧 |
[09:19] | But today you left one on my car. | 但你今天放在我车上了 |
[09:21] | Maybe I wanted a live person to see it. | 也许我想让活人看到 |
[09:27] | Is this Colin on the tracks? | 铁轨上的人是科林吗 |
[09:29] | No. | 不是 |
[09:32] | That’s Colin and me. | 我和科林在这里 |
[09:33] | – The guy on the tracks is Mac. – Who’s that? | -铁轨上的家伙是麦克 -他是谁 |
[09:39] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[09:41] | Don’t what? | 不要什么 |
[09:43] | Don’t hurt Mr Wilson. | 不要伤害威尔逊先生 |
[09:50] | Is that what I’m doing? Hurting him? | 是吗 我在伤害他吗 |
[09:53] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:55] | Hey, you’re right. I can hear him cry. | 可不是吗 我听到他在哭 |
[09:58] | No, stop it. | 不 不要 |
[10:01] | I’ll give you your bunny back. | 我会把兔子还给你的 |
[10:04] | It’s easy. | 很简单 |
[10:05] | All you have to do is say please. | 只要你求我 |
[10:12] | Please. | 求你了 |
[10:15] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[10:18] | Look what you made me do. | 看你让我干了些什么 |
[10:24] | Now, whatever. | 算了吧 |
[10:33] | Stupid. | 傻子 |
[10:35] | Pansie. | 娘娘腔 |
[10:37] | Retard. | 弱智 |
[10:44] | You stay away from her. | 离她远点 |
[10:47] | You hear me? | 听见没 |
[11:00] | That picture’s us. | 画的是我们 |
[11:02] | Our revenge on Mac if we’d been strong enough. | 如果我们足够强大 就找麦克报仇 |
[11:06] | So you don’t act on these artistic visions, just draw ’em out. | 你没有付诸行动 只是画出来了 |
[11:10] | Right. | 没错 |
[11:11] | Who did Mac want Colin to stay away from? | 麦克让科林离谁远一点 |
[11:13] | His girlfriend. Leah. | 他女友 莉娅 |
[11:15] | This have to do with the Valentines? | 因为情人节纸片的事吗 |
[11:18] | The music room. | 音乐教室的事 |
[11:20] | He jumped her. | 他骚扰她 |
[11:23] | Like.. sexually? | 性骚扰吗 |
[11:26] | Colin was the nicest guy on earth, | 科林是世上最善良的人 |
[11:29] | but I guess he’s still a guy. | 但终究是个男人 |
[11:36] | Sexual assault charge was filed against Colin, then dropped. | 科林曾受到性侵指控 后来被撤销了 |
[11:39] | We know why? | 知道原因吗 |
[11:41] | Matter was settled privately. | 庭外和解 |
[11:43] | Guy messes with Mac’s girlfriend, Mac’s got motive. | 他惹了麦克的女友 麦克有作案动机 |
[11:46] | Colin have any history of violent behavior before the assault? | 科林被指控前 有过暴力行为前科吗 |
[11:49] | – None. – So who did he pick it up from? Dad? | -没有 -那这事是跟他爸学的吗 |
[11:51] | He had nothing to do with Sarah or her kid. | 他爸跟母子俩没有联系 |
[11:54] | Could’ve been native. | 可能是天生的 |
[11:55] | The way I hear with those special guys. | 我听人讲过这些特殊的孩子 |
[11:57] | Everything they lose up here, | 上半身缺的东西 |
[11:59] | they get back down here with interest. | 下半身全都给补回来了 |
[12:01] | Try DHS. Colin was special needs, they’ll have a file on him. | 联系卫生部 科林智障 他们那里应该有档案 |
[12:03] | – Got the rap sheet on Mac. – How does it look? | -拿到麦克的案底了 -怎么样 |
[12:05] | It’s misdemeanor buffet. | 是个愤青 |
[12:07] | Vandalism, resisting arrest, simple assault. | 破坏公物 拒捕 故意伤害 |
[12:09] | Just my type. | 我喜欢的类型 |
[12:11] | Wanna go have a chat? | 去跟他聊聊吧 |
[12:14] | Leah’s up with Jeffries. | 莉娅跟杰弗里斯在楼上 |
[12:16] | Yeah, good. | 很好 |
[12:23] | I haven’t thought about Colin for a long time. | 我已经快把科林忘记了 |
[12:26] | It’s detective Rush. | 这位是拉什探员 |
[12:29] | We heard there was an incident in the music room. | 听说你们在音乐教室发生了不快 |
[12:32] | – Right. – How’d it happen? | -是的 -怎么了 |
[12:35] | It was after school. | 当时放学了 |
[12:37] | Colin came in, started to kiss me, wouldn’t stop. | 科林进来 开始亲我 不肯停下 |
[12:41] | Then my boyfriend Mac walked in. | 然后我男友麦克进来了 |
[12:43] | Luckily. | 多亏了他 |
[12:45] | You told the story a lot? | 这事你讲过很多遍吧 |
[12:47] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:49] | You know Mac gave Colin a beating for that. | 知道后来麦克打了科林一顿吗 |
[12:52] | Your idea? | 是你的主意吗 |
[12:54] | His. | 他的 |
[12:57] | It’s the one thing Mac did my parents approved of. | 麦克做的事 只有这件得到我父母的认可 |
[12:59] | Your folks didn’t like him? | 你家人不喜欢他吗 |
[13:02] | My mother collects Emily Post books on manners. | 我母亲收集女性礼仪的书籍 |
[13:04] | Mac’s big hobby was seeing how far he could spit. | 麦克最大的爱好是看能把痰吐多远 |
[13:10] | He was your rebellion. | 你很叛逆啊 |
[13:11] | Beauty and the Beast. | 美女与野兽 |
[13:13] | Every girl tries it once. | 每个女孩都会尝试一次 |
[13:16] | So Mac pummels Colin at the tracks. | 麦克在铁轨上收拾科林 |
[13:18] | Any other fall out? | 还有其它情况吗 |
[13:22] | While Mac went after Colin, | 麦克找科林算账时 |
[13:26] | my parents went after his mom. | 我父母去找他母亲算账 |
[13:32] | Colin’s father wasn’t able to make it. | 科林的父亲来不了吗 |
[13:34] | He’s not part of Colin’s life. | 科林的事他不管 |
[13:36] | I could change that with a civil suit against both of you | 我把你俩一起告上法庭 他想不管也不行了 |
[13:40] | for what your son did to Leah. | 看你儿子对我女儿做的 |
[13:43] | Colin’s sorry about what happened. | 科林对此表示道歉 |
[13:46] | – So am I. – Not to mention the criminal investigation. | -我也很抱歉 -更不用说还有刑事调查 |
[13:50] | – Dad. – Colin isn’t dangerous. If he misunderstood,… | -爸爸 -科林没有攻击性 如果他误解了… |
[13:54] | We can’t risk his misunderstandings. | 我们无法承受他的误解 |
[13:59] | Well, you said you wanted to discuss options. | 你说要谈条件 |
[14:01] | Why don’t we do that? | 那我们开始吧 |
[14:04] | My family’s thought it over. | 我们家经过考虑 |
[14:07] | We’d like Colin to leave school. | 认为科林应该离开学校 |
[14:09] | It could be the best thing for him. | 这对他来说是最好的出路 |
[14:12] | Another school with kids more like himself. | 去专门为他这类孩子开设的学校 |
[14:16] | Another school. | 换一所学校 |
[14:18] | I don’t have the money. | 我没有钱 |
[14:21] | Maybe at home, or hospital, whatever you do with… | 那就待在家里 或者医院 或其他能让… |
[14:25] | We do fine, Colin and me. | 我和科林都挺好的 |
[14:27] | Not if your boy can’t keep it in his.. | 但他管不住自己的下体… |
[14:28] | We do fine. | 我们挺好的 |
[14:31] | Ms Miller, pull Colin out of the school. | 米勒女士 让科林退学 |
[14:34] | Or we’ll go forward. | 否则咱们法庭见 |
[14:37] | Civil and criminal. | 民事和刑事 |
[14:39] | Colin, honey, we’re going. | 科林 亲爱的 我们走 |
[14:45] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:50] | You can have Mr Wilson if you want. | 如果你喜欢 就收下威尔逊先生吧 |
[15:04] | He was gone by the next Monday. | 他周一前就去世了 |
[15:08] | I never saw him again. | 我再也没见过他 |
[15:11] | Sounds like you weren’t 100% behind this meeting. | 貌似这次会面不全是你的主意 |
[15:13] | No, | 不是 |
[15:15] | or the beat down. | 打他也不是我的主意 |
[15:19] | You don’t think Mac hurting Colin did any good? | 你不感觉麦克打科林一顿很解气吗 |
[15:23] | Made Mac feel good. | 麦克解气了 |
[15:27] | I’m not sure Colin even knew what he was doing really. | 我想科林并不知道自己在做什么 |
[15:32] | But I know Mac did. | 但麦克明白 |
[15:38] | Yeah, I remember the retard. | 对 我记得那个弱智 |
[15:40] | You remember the beating you gave him at the train tracks? | 你记得在铁轨上打他吗 |
[15:45] | He tried to rape my girlfriend. | 他要强奸我女友 |
[15:48] | He needed a lesson. | 他欠教训 |
[15:50] | A violent lesson. | 粗暴的教训 |
[15:51] | I figured, a guy like that, | 我认为 他这样的人 |
[15:53] | getting physical’s the only way he’s gonna learn. | 只有动拳头才能让他学乖 |
[15:55] | Some deep thought you put into that. | 你还真是蓄谋已久 |
[15:57] | Hey, I remember the guy, what else you wanna know? | 我记得他 你们还要问什么 |
[15:59] | This little school of yours, it only had one session? | 你给他上课 只上了一节吗 |
[16:02] | You ever feel the need to | 没想过 |
[16:03] | take Colin back down for a fresher course? | 再去给科林补补课吗 |
[16:05] | Wait, hold up. | 等一等 |
[16:06] | You’re asking about how he died now? | 你们是来问他怎么死的吗 |
[16:08] | Yeah. And if you killed him. | 对 还问是不是你杀的 |
[16:10] | Get real, fellas. | 别开玩笑 伙计们 |
[16:11] | You got a temper. He gave you a reason. | 你脾气不好 他给你一个借口 |
[16:13] | What I gave that reject, he had coming. | 那个废物被我打一顿活该 |
[16:18] | But it’s what happened after that’s really screwed up. | 但之后发生的事情才是真正的糟糕 |
[16:23] | Who’s got the brewskis? | 啤酒谁拿着 |
[16:27] | Great. You guys are geniuses. | 好极了 你们都是天才 |
[16:32] | Stupid. | 傻子 |
[16:34] | Pansie. | 娘娘腔 |
[16:35] | Retard. | 弱智 |
[16:41] | – It’s okay, Josh. – No, it’s not okay. | -没事 乔什 -不 有事 |
[16:44] | I make you tired. | 我让你受累了 |
[16:46] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:48] | – I make my mom tired. – She ain’t tired. | -我让我妈受累了 -她不是累了 |
[16:51] | I’ll have to stay with my dad while she goes to the hospital | 她住院期间 我得在我爸那边住一阵子 |
[16:55] | and get some rest. | 让她好好休息 |
[16:57] | She ain’t tired. | 她不是累了 |
[17:00] | She’s sick. | 她病了 |
[17:02] | She’s gonna die. | 她要死了 |
[17:06] | No. | 不是 |
[17:08] | And your dad, he ain’t gonna save you. | 还有 你爸根本不会收留你 |
[17:11] | I bet he hates you. | 他一定讨厌你 |
[17:13] | I bet he hates because you are too stupid to live. | 我看他恨你 是因为你傻到不应该活着 |
[17:19] | Maybe I’ll just put you out of your misery. | 也许我应该让你早日解脱 |
[17:27] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[17:30] | It’s what I saw. | 我没看错 |
[17:36] | I thought you were Colin’s friend, Josh. | 你不是科林的朋友吗 乔什 |
[17:38] | I was. | 我是 |
[17:39] | That’s why you gave him a | 麦克那伙人揍完他后 |
[17:40] | follow-up beat down after Mac and his pals were done. | 你为什么还要雪上加霜呢 |
[17:43] | – Oh, that? – Yeah, that. | -那件事啊 -没错 那件事 |
[17:46] | See, this is exactly why I keep to myself. | 知道我为什么不告诉别人了吧 |
[17:48] | – To avoid stuff like this. – Like what? | -就是怕出这样的事 -什么样的事 |
[17:51] | Like getting fingered for murder because I happen to be weird. | 怕别人怀疑我是凶手 因为我是个怪人 |
[17:55] | What’s the deal, Josh? | 这怎么解释呢 乔什 |
[17:56] | You’re the second lowest guy on the food chain, | 你是食物链倒数第二层的人 |
[17:58] | so to feel powerful you go and drop the lowest guy? | 收拾最底层的人让你感觉有权威吗 |
[18:00] | Makes you feel good for a minute. | 确实会舒服一会儿 |
[18:03] | I didn’t kill Colin. | 我没杀科林 |
[18:05] | Nah, you just kicked his ass and threatened him a little. | 对 你只是收拾他一顿 威胁他一下而已 |
[18:08] | I know I wasn’t great to him, but I liked him. | 我知道自己对他不好 但我喜欢他 |
[18:12] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[18:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:16] | He was nice to me. | 他对我很友善 |
[18:18] | It doesn’t happen a lot. | 这不是常有的事 |
[18:24] | New information from DHS about dad. | 卫生部那边有他父亲的消息了 |
[18:27] | – What about him? – He wasn’t doing too hot financially. | -什么情况 -他的财务状况不太好 |
[18:30] | Yeah, putting it mild. | 这是委婉的说法 |
[18:31] | Spent most of the early 90’s skating just the side of bankruptcy. | 他在九十年代初一直徘徊在破产的边缘 |
[18:34] | Never paid a cent in child support. | 没交过一分抚养费 |
[18:36] | – Nice. – Yeah, but not surprising. | -真不赖 -是啊 但一点都不稀奇 |
[18:38] | Considering this guy divorced | 因为他发现 |
[18:39] | Sarah as soon as Colin’s condition got found out. | 科林的情况后马上就跟萨拉离婚了 |
[18:41] | – What’s that, boss? – Sarah’s medical history. | -那是什么 老大 -萨拉的病例 |
[18:45] | She got through about a cancer in ’89, | 1989年她的癌症治愈了 |
[18:47] | but it came back in ’92 with a vengeance. | 但1992年又复发了 |
[18:49] | This kid’s got all the luck. | 这孩子倒霉透了 |
[18:50] | Mom was dying and when she’s dead… | 妈妈要死了 而等她去世后 |
[18:52] | The burden of caring for Colin would fall on dad. | 科林这个包袱就会落在他父亲身上 |
[18:55] | – Who didn’t want him. – How much of burden are we talking? | -他却不愿收留 -这个包袱有多沉 |
[18:57] | Couple of years with this, | 背上几年 |
[18:59] | he wouldn’t have got out from under. | 他一辈子都翻不了身 |
[19:01] | So it’s lucky for him Colin died. | 科林的死对他来说很走运 |
[19:03] | Yeah, real lucky. | 是的 真走运 |
[19:05] | And we got a word for that kind of luck. | 有一个词能形容这种运气 |
[19:28] | Scotty. | 史考特 |
[19:36] | I found another place. | 我找到一个住处 |
[19:39] | Starting tonight. | 今晚过去 |
[19:41] | I ain’t kicking you out. | 我没赶你走 |
[19:43] | You’ve been really nice. | 你对我很好 |
[19:47] | But I’m going. | 但我得走了 |
[19:49] | Today. | 今天就走 |
[19:53] | – I tried talking to Lil. – That was brave. | -我想跟阿莉谈这事 -真勇敢 |
[19:57] | She didn’t really wanna go into it. | 她不想提这件事 |
[20:00] | – Deep freeze, huh? – Yeah. | -深度冷战 -是的 |
[20:03] | I’m familliar. | 再熟悉不过了 |
[20:06] | Why do you two don’t get along so bad? | 你俩怎么闹得那么僵 |
[20:10] | There was a thing with her fiance. | 因为她未婚夫的事 |
[20:14] | She was engaged? | 她定过婚吗 |
[20:16] | 9 years back. | 9年前 |
[20:18] | We all loved the guy. | 我们都爱那个人 |
[20:20] | Till one night, she was out late on patrol. | 一天晚上 她出去巡逻 |
[20:24] | He has a beer too many. | 他多喝了几杯 |
[20:27] | I think I’m hearing too much. | 我知道的太多了 |
[20:30] | Yeah. Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:34] | I guess I just remind her that time. | 估计是我让她想起了这事 |
[20:38] | Him. | 想起了他 |
[20:42] | Hey, Chris.. | 克里斯 |
[20:44] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[20:48] | You’ve helped me. | 你帮了我 |
[20:50] | In hard times, you know. | 在我最困难的时候 |
[20:53] | I know. | 我知道 |
[21:01] | See you later. | 回头见 |
[21:22] | – Richard Miller, Colin’s father. – I got 8 minutes for this. | -理查德·米勒 科林的父亲 -我只有8分钟 |
[21:25] | It’s about your son’s death. | 谈谈你儿子的死 |
[21:28] | Big reaction. | 反应挺强烈 |
[21:31] | – Wasn’t really my kid. – Biologically, you mean? | -不能算是我的孩子 -你不是生父吗 |
[21:33] | Psychologically. | 但没什么感情 |
[21:35] | Sarah and I, we broke up real quick after he was born. | 他出生不久 我和萨拉就分开了 |
[21:38] | What was the problem? | 问题出在哪里 |
[21:40] | Couldn’t stand looking at a retard when he was related to you? | 无法接受一个弱智跟自己有血缘关系吗 |
[21:43] | Yeah, that was a problem. | 对 问题就出在这里 |
[21:48] | All that kid ever brought me was trouble. | 那孩子只会给我找麻烦 |
[21:50] | You can’t mean emotional trouble since you were never around. | 肯定不是情感方面的麻烦 因为你不在身边 |
[21:53] | So you must be talking money. | 所以你说的肯定是钱 |
[21:56] | We looked into your finances, Richard. | 我们查了你的财务状况 理查德 |
[21:58] | Taking on Colin after Sarah died would’ve ruined you. | 萨拉死后 抚养科林会毁掉你 |
[22:01] | So I killed him. | 所以我杀了他 |
[22:02] | You benefited from his death. It’s something we noticed. | 你从他的死中受益 这引起了我们的注意 |
[22:05] | Look, you can be shocked or disgusted as you want. Fact is … | 也许你们会觉得震惊或恶心 但事实是… |
[22:09] | I didn’t care enough to kill him. | 我根本不在乎他的死活 |
[22:17] | And this is Hadrosaurus, the duckbill dinosaur. | 这是鸭嘴龙 鸭嘴型的恐龙 |
[22:22] | Sarah, this has been nice, | 萨拉 感谢你的邀请 |
[22:24] | – but.. – Mom says you’re paleontologist. | -不过 -妈妈说你是古生物学家 |
[22:26] | Colin. | 科林 |
[22:27] | She says you go on digs all over the world. | 她说你在世界各地挖化石 |
[22:30] | Trying to explain why you’re not around. | 他总问我你为什么不在身边 |
[22:31] | Yeah, you know, I got a shift starting, so.. | 好吧 我马上要上班 得走了 |
[22:34] | Richard. I didn’t ask you here just for cookies. | 理查德 我不是邀请你来吃饼干的 |
[22:41] | I need you to take him. I’m gonna be hospitalized again. | 你得把他带走 我又要住院了 |
[22:45] | You’re gonna be okay. You’ve kicked this before. | 你不会有事的 你康复过一次 |
[22:47] | It’s not like before. | 这跟上次不一样 |
[22:48] | I had to quit my job, I’ve got nothing coming in. | 我得辞掉工作 没有一点收入 |
[22:51] | If you don’t take him, they’ll stick him somewhere. | 如果你不带走他 他就会被送走的 |
[22:53] | Somewhere he belongs? | 送到他该去的地方 |
[22:54] | You’ve never seen those places, what they do to him there. | 你没见过那地方 没见过那些人怎么对待他 |
[22:57] | – You’re getting hysterical. – He’s your son. | -你是在发神经 -他是你儿子 |
[23:00] | How do you not care about him? | 你为什么不在乎他呢 |
[23:03] | Just once, Richard. Just this once. | 就这一次 理查德 就一次 |
[23:05] | Dad. I’ve got some pictures of my mom and me. | 爸爸 这是我和妈的照片 |
[23:07] | – You wanna see? – Colin, listen I’m sorry, but.. | -要看看吗 -科林 对不起 不过… |
[23:09] | But you gotta. | 一定要看看 |
[23:10] | Look. | 看 |
[23:13] | This is us last year at Halloween. | 这是去年复活节照的 |
[23:16] | I’m a raisin. | 我是葡萄干 |
[23:18] | And … | 还有 |
[23:20] | this is us at Mother’s Day. | 这是母亲节 |
[23:24] | – Who’s that? – Nathan. | -他是谁 -内森 |
[23:26] | He’s my friend. He loves me. | 他是我朋友 很爱我 |
[23:29] | And mommy too. | 也爱妈妈 |
[23:30] | Does he now? | 是吗 |
[23:33] | You’ll be fine, Sarah. | 你没事的 萨拉 |
[23:34] | Looks to me like you’ve got all the help you need. | 我看你不愁没人帮忙 |
[23:43] | Later I found out it was three years she’s been seeing that kid. | 后来我发现她跟那小子搞了三年 |
[23:46] | You think it was romantic? | 你觉得他俩有染吗 |
[23:48] | I don’t know how she did it being sick. | 不知道她生病时怎么也可以 |
[23:50] | But from what I saw, she had him lined up. | 但我看得出 她把他摆平了 |
[23:52] | And you can tell all that from a photo. | 你从一张照片就能看出来吗 |
[23:54] | That plus the next day this kid comes by my house | 加上第二天那小子来到我家 |
[23:57] | cusses me off for making her cry. | 咒骂我把她弄哭了 |
[24:00] | I got get hit head over more than that. | 傻子也能看出来 |
[24:12] | Ladies. | 女士们 |
[24:15] | Hey, am I interrupting the party? | 我打扰了聚会吗 |
[24:17] | My wife’s baby shower. I’m kind of exhaling. | 我妻子的宝贝派对 我出来透透气 |
[24:20] | You got a minute then. | 那你有时间了 |
[24:21] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:23] | We talked to Colin’s dad, Richard. | 我们找过科林的爸爸 理查德 |
[24:25] | Charmer, right? | 风度翩翩吧 |
[24:27] | He said your relationship with Sarah was more than professional. | 他说你跟萨拉的不止是雇佣关系 |
[24:31] | What would you know? | 你怎么会明白 |
[24:34] | So? | 说来听听 |
[24:36] | It wasn’t romantic, but it was intense. | 我们没越轨 但很热情 |
[24:40] | Maybe a little too intense. | 也许太过热情了 |
[24:41] | – I had such big problems. – Sarah and Colin. | -我面临巨大的问题 -萨拉和科林 |
[24:44] | What was wrong with them, I couldn’t fix. | 我解决不了他们的困难 |
[24:47] | I was a kid. | 我当时还小 |
[24:50] | And it was just a job. | 而且那只是个兼职 |
[24:52] | And you were getting out? | 你后来离开了 |
[24:53] | Finished two years of junior college, | 两年高中生涯结束 |
[24:54] | got a scholarship to Middleberry. | 拿奖学金进了米德贝利 |
[24:56] | – Vermont. – Even up there I couldn’t escape it. | -在佛蒙特 -到了那边也没能脱身 |
[24:58] | No? What happened? | 怎么了 |
[25:00] | I went up there for a week to set up loans, housing. | 我去那边一周 安排学费和住宿 |
[25:02] | And a few days, and I got a call from her. | 没去几天就接到了她的电话 |
[25:03] | – About Colin? – She’d woken up in the hospital. | -科林出事了吗 -她在医院里醒来 |
[25:05] | Didn’t know where he was. It had been three days. | 不知道他的去向 那时已经过去三天了 |
[25:08] | – She asked you to find him. – So I hauled ass back to Philly. | -她让我去找她 -于是我火速赶回费城 |
[25:12] | I won’t be able to release him in your custody without… | 我不能把他交给你 除非有… |
[25:15] | – I have it. – …the sign-off from a judge. | -我有 -得法官签发 |
[25:16] | I have it. Just took me five hours and about 80 phone calls. | 我拿到了 只用了五个小时 打了大概80个电话 |
[25:19] | I didn’t design the system. | 又不是我定的制度 |
[25:22] | Why’s he in a different section? | 为什么把他安排在另一个区域 |
[25:23] | He’s high risk. Record shows a sexaul assault charge. | 他是高危人群 记录上显示有性侵指控 |
[25:33] | Beautiful. | 帅呆了 |
[25:35] | Colin. | 科林 |
[25:39] | Colin? | 科林 |
[25:42] | Colin. | 科林 |
[25:44] | Colin? | 科林 |
[25:47] | Colin. | 科林 |
[25:48] | Colin. | 科林 |
[25:55] | Colin. | 科林 |
[25:59] | Nathan. | 内森 |
[26:02] | You came. | 你来了 |
[26:05] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[26:09] | I wished, | 我许愿了 |
[26:13] | and you came. | 你就来了 |
[26:21] | That was Colin. | 科林就是这样 |
[26:23] | Middle of a nightmare, calls the wish come true. | 在梦魇里 却说愿望成真了 |
[26:27] | – You get him out of there? – Took him home. | -你把他带走了 -带他回家了 |
[26:29] | Stayed there till Sarah got back from hospital. | 直到萨拉从医院出来 |
[26:32] | That’s a lot for a 19-year-old to handle. | 这对19岁的孩子来说很不容易 |
[26:35] | Look, I don’t wanna sound heartless, but it wore on me. | 我不想让你觉得我冷血 但我当时被套住了 |
[26:39] | – It was… – More than you signed on for. | -那是… -额外的负担吗 |
[26:43] | You said he had that rabbit with him. | 你说当时他拿着玩具小兔 |
[26:46] | Yeah, Mr Wilson. | 对 威尔逊先生 |
[26:47] | You know how he got it? | 知道怎么来的吗 |
[26:49] | For his birthday. When he was 15. | 他十五岁生日的礼物 |
[26:50] | No, ‘cuz Colin have it to Leah as an apology for this assault. | 不 科林把它给了莉娅 作为对骚扰的道歉 |
[26:54] | – Sounds like him. – But if he | -是他的风格 -但如果他 |
[26:55] | had it at the hospital, he must’ve gotten it back. | 在医院里拿着 说明他拿回来了 |
[26:57] | What, from Leah? | 莉娅还给他了吗 |
[26:58] | Why would she go back? | 她回去找他干什么 |
[27:00] | – To see the guy who.. – Attacked her? | -去看一个… -骚扰她的人 |
[27:02] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:05] | It’s a good question. | 这问题问得好 |
[27:16] | You told us Colin gave you his rabbit when he came to your house. | 你说科林去你家时 把兔子送给了你 |
[27:20] | – Right. – Know what happened to it? | -是的 -后来兔子哪去了 |
[27:22] | – Probably got thrown away. – No, actually no. | -大概被扔掉了吧 -不是这样的 |
[27:25] | He got it back. | 他拿回去了 |
[27:27] | He got it back from you. | 从你手里拿回去了 |
[27:29] | I don’t know how. | 我不知道怎么回事 |
[27:31] | Well, we have a 911 call with your voice on it. | 我们查到一通报警电话里有你的声音 |
[27:35] | Calling an ambulance from his apartment. | 叫一辆救护车去他家 |
[27:38] | I almost overlooked it, | 我差点没发现 |
[27:39] | there were so many calls made near the end there. | 因为那片叫救护车的电话很多 |
[27:42] | Sarah wasn’t doing so well. | 萨拉身体很不好 |
[27:44] | I know. | 我知道 |
[27:50] | Let’s start again. | 咱们重新开始 |
[27:54] | What aren’t you telling me? | 你还有什么没告诉我 |
[27:58] | I went to apologize to him. | 我去跟他道歉 |
[28:01] | For what? | 为什么 |
[28:03] | The music room. | 音乐教室的事 |
[28:04] | The assault. | 骚扰 |
[28:06] | There wasn’t one. | 根本不存在 |
[28:10] | Nothing happened? | 什么事都没发生 |
[28:12] | Colin was sitting with me at the piano. | 科林跟我一起坐在钢琴边 |
[28:15] | Started talking about his mom. | 开始讲他妈妈的事 |
[28:18] | How he loved her. | 说他很爱她 |
[28:22] | Just like he loved me. | 就像爱我一样 |
[28:25] | I felt for him. | 我感动了 |
[28:28] | So I let him kiss me. | 就让他亲我 |
[28:32] | – Then Mac came in. – Got the wrong idea? | -然后麦克进来了 -误会了 |
[28:35] | – Yes. – But you didn’t try to give him the right one? | -是的 -但你没有澄清事实 |
[28:37] | – I couldn’t. – Why not? | -我不能 -为什么 |
[28:37] | Because I was stupid. | 因为我那时很傻 |
[28:39] | Because I thought what’ll people say. | 因为我怕别人说闲话 |
[28:43] | Leah’s a slut. | 莉娅是个贱货 |
[28:45] | Leah wants to make it with the retard. | 喜欢跟弱智儿鬼混 |
[28:51] | Mac assumed if he attacked me. | 麦克以为我被他侵犯了 |
[28:54] | I went along. | 我没有否认 |
[28:58] | Even when your parents got involved? | 你父母出面后仍然没澄清吗 |
[29:00] | I thought, maybe Colin should leave the school. | 我以为 也许科林应该离开学校 |
[29:03] | Maybe somewhere else. | 也许该去别的地方 |
[29:05] | That’ll be nice to him. | 那对他有好处 |
[29:12] | It didn’t work out like that. | 结果不是这样 |
[29:15] | No. | 是的 |
[29:19] | How did you end making that 911 call? | 你为什么会打报警电话呢 |
[29:25] | It’s freezing in here, Colin. | 这里好冷 科林 |
[29:27] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:30] | – How about some light? – I’m not suppposed to see you. | -能把灯打开吗 -我不应该见你的 |
[29:36] | Mr Wilson asked me to come. | 威尔逊先生让我来的 |
[29:41] | I like him a lot. But | 我很喜欢他 但是… |
[29:45] | he really misses you. | 他很想你 |
[29:54] | I’m sorry for what I did. | 对你做的事 我真对不起 |
[29:57] | No, Colin. | 不 科林 |
[29:59] | I’m sorry. | 我对不起你 |
[30:02] | I lied. | 我撒谎了 |
[30:04] | You did? | 是吗 |
[30:06] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:08] | I said something bad happened, | 我说你做了坏事 |
[30:11] | but it didn’t. | 但没有 |
[30:12] | I told you you could kiss me. | 我告诉你可以亲我的 |
[30:21] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[30:23] | Have you had lunch? | 你还没吃午饭吗 |
[30:25] | I’m not supposed to open the fridge or the cupboards. | 我不可以打开冰箱或橱柜 |
[30:29] | I’m supposed to wait for mom. | 我得等妈妈 |
[30:32] | – Where is she? – Taking a bath. | -她去哪里了 -在洗澡 |
[30:36] | A long one. | 洗了很久 |
[30:42] | How long? | 有多久 |
[30:44] | She went in 2 days ago. | 她两天前进去的 |
[30:49] | Where’s that guy that takes care of you? | 照顾你的那个人呢 |
[30:50] | In Vermont. | 在佛蒙特 |
[30:51] | But I’m not suposed to interrupt when she’s in the bath. | 但我不可以打搅她洗澡 |
[30:55] | I’m gonna go to Vermont with him. If mom gets really sick. | 如果妈妈病重 我就得跟他去佛蒙特 |
[31:05] | Sarah was practically dead. | 萨拉险些死掉 |
[31:08] | She had been unconscious for a day and a half. | 她失去知觉一天半了 |
[31:12] | And Colin got swept away by Social Services? | 科林被社保局带走了吗 |
[31:15] | They said they’d take him to the proper place. | 他们说会给他找个合适的地方 |
[31:19] | Colin thought he was gonna live with Nathan? | 科林以为自己会去内森那里 |
[31:23] | I don’t know if it was true. | 我不知道是不是真的 |
[31:26] | Or just another lie someone told him. | 可能又是一个谎言 |
[31:30] | It was mistake, Leah. | 这是个错误 莉娅 |
[31:33] | As far as lies go, | 就谎言而言 |
[31:37] | yours isn’t the worst. | 你撒的谎不是最差的 |
[31:57] | Okay. Hey, enough with the Ice Queen, Lil. | 好了 别再冷战了 阿莉 |
[32:00] | – Just hit me with it, all right. – I got nothing to say. | -有话直说好吗 -我没什么好说的 |
[32:02] | What, you wanna drop this thing? Great, but you ain’t dropping. | 你放下这件事最好不过 但你没放下 |
[32:04] | You’re giving me daggers all day long. | 你成天对我冷言冷语 |
[32:05] | And you don’t deserve that? | 我不应该吗 |
[32:07] | Lil, | 阿莉 |
[32:08] | I’m an adult. | 我是成年人 |
[32:09] | I don’t need your permisison to go out with someone. | 我跟人约会不需要你来批准 |
[32:11] | It’s not someone, It’s my sister. | 那不是随便谁 她是我妹妹 |
[32:14] | So what’s that to you? | 那又跟你有什么关系 |
[32:20] | You lied to my face. | 你当着我面撒谎 |
[32:24] | You asked in front of everybody. | 你当着所有人的面问我 |
[32:27] | I’m gonna say with Vera and the boss right there? | 我当着老大和维拉的面怎么说 |
[32:29] | Yeah, yeah, Chris and me are stepping out. | 是的 我和克里斯有一腿 |
[32:30] | Okay. You’re right. | 好吧 你说的对 |
[32:31] | – Lying was the right thing. – I’m gonna see who I want, Lil. | -撒谎是正确选择 -我可以决定约会对象 阿莉 |
[32:34] | Great. Great, god bless. | 很好 很好 上帝保佑你 |
[32:35] | I can’t help whatever happened 9 years ago. | 你9年前的心结我打不开 |
[32:40] | She’s trouble. | 她是麻烦精 |
[32:43] | – Well, maybe to me, she’s not. – Fine, Scotty, but | -但她对来说不是 -没问题 史考特 不过 |
[32:45] | horning it out with cocktail | 跟酒吧女厮混 |
[32:46] | waitress won’t bring back your dead girlfriend. | 也无法让你去世的女友回到身边 |
[32:50] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[32:59] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[33:02] | Turns out, Nathan was more | 我们查到内森 |
[33:03] | active in seeing to Colin’s future than he said. | 并非如他自己所说 对科林的未来不关心 |
[33:07] | Yeah, how? | 怎么回事 |
[33:09] | Old records in Vermont show he applied to be Colin’s guardian. | 佛蒙特的档案显示 他申请过做科林的监护人 |
[33:13] | Vermont. That’s where he was going to school. | 佛蒙特 他在那里上学 |
[33:15] | A registrar in Middleberry has his request for family housing. | 他在米德贝利登记申请家庭住宿 |
[33:19] | So Colin could live with him. | 以便让科林跟他一起住 |
[33:20] | Well, he told me it was just a job. | 他告诉我这只是份兼职 |
[33:22] | That Sarah and Colin were getting to be too much for him. | 说萨拉和科林让他付出太多 |
[33:26] | He might have worn it out, but he was just getting deeper in. | 他想跳出来 但是却越陷越深 |
[33:44] | I don’t understand. I’ve told you everything. | 我不明白 我全都讲了 |
[33:46] | You didn’t tell us you tried to get custody of Colin. | 你没讲过你曾申请做科林的监护人 |
[33:49] | – I didn’t think it was important. – Really? | -我觉得这不重要 -是吗 |
[33:51] | Cuz I think the opposite. I think | 我可不这么认为 |
[33:52] | you tried to hide it, cuz you know what it was. | 我认为你故意隐瞒 因为你心里有鬼 |
[33:54] | You felt trapped. | 你感觉被缠住了 |
[33:56] | You got stuck with Colin, your whole life would get ripped away. | 如果被科林拖累 这一辈子就完了 |
[33:59] | Yeah, but how’d he say no to a dying woman? | 对 但怎么能拒绝一个垂死的女人 |
[34:01] | – That’s not how it was. – She was handing you a life sentence. | -不是这么回事 -她要给你判无期徒刑 |
[34:04] | You didn’t have the guts to just turn your back on them. | 你没勇气离他们而去 |
[34:07] | So your only way out was to get rid of Colin. | 所以除掉科林是唯一的办法 |
[34:10] | – Losing him at the movies. – Losing for good. | -看完电影把他甩掉 -永远甩掉 |
[34:13] | I loved Colin. | 我爱科林 |
[34:15] | I wanted to take him. | 我想照顾他 |
[34:17] | – But they wouldn’t let me. – Who wouldn’t? | -但他们不允许 -谁不允许 |
[34:19] | The responsible agencies. | 有关部门 |
[34:21] | We got the call at morning. I was too young, | 有一天早上我接到电话 说我太年轻 |
[34:23] | – lacked the necessary skills. – To care for a minor? | -没有必要的技能 -照顾未成年人的技能吗 |
[34:26] | A minor with special needs. | 有特殊情况的未成年人 |
[34:28] | Who posed to possible sexual threat. | 还潜在性侵的危险 |
[34:33] | If only I had been older. | 如果我年纪大一些 |
[34:35] | – If he hadn’t attacked that girl. – Nathan, he didn’t. | -如果他没袭击那个女孩 -内森 他没有 |
[34:41] | Leah let the story get out of hand. | 莉娅让事态失控 |
[34:47] | – Well, if Sarah had known that. – It would’ve been different? | -如果萨拉知道是这样 -情况会不同吗 |
[34:51] | She fought so hard for him. | 她努力为他争取 |
[34:53] | I don’t think anyone could’ve fought harder. | 谁都不可能更卖力了 |
[34:56] | But she was sick. | 但她病了 |
[34:58] | – And finally had to give up. – With both of us gone, | -最终放弃了 -我们两个都不在的话 |
[35:00] | the world was gonna eat him alive. | 这个世界会将他生吞活剥 |
[35:02] | And we couldn’t to anything to stop it. | 而我们无法阻止 |
[35:05] | But you could do one thing. | 但你们可以做一件事 |
[35:12] | Did Sarah ask you to take him to the tracks that night? | 那晚是萨拉让你带他去铁轨的吗 |
[35:22] | It was never specific. | 从没直说过 |
[35:31] | How’d it go today? | 今天怎么样 |
[35:33] | It’s the end. | 结束了 |
[35:35] | With this round? They’re starting something new? | 这个疗程吗 他们有新的治疗方案吗 |
[35:37] | No, Nathan. They gave me a hospice registry. | 不 内森 他们给我一份临终关怀注册表 |
[35:42] | Hospice? | 临终关怀 |
[35:43] | Where they make you comfortable when there’s nothing else to do. | 在无药可救的情况下让我舒服一些 |
[35:49] | So.. that’s it? | 就这样了吗 |
[35:53] | That’s it. | 是的 |
[35:56] | Nathan. You’re here. | 内森 你来了 |
[35:58] | We can go to the movies. | 我们可以去看电影了 |
[36:00] | What movie? | 什么电影 |
[36:01] | Jurassic Park. | 《侏罗纪公园》 |
[36:05] | You’ll have to get your coat. | 你得去穿大衣 |
[36:10] | What’s gonna happen to him? | 他怎么办 |
[36:12] | I’ll handle it. | 我会处理的 |
[36:14] | How? They turned down your application. | 怎么处理 你的申请被拒了 |
[36:16] | Sarah, I’ll handle it. | 萨拉 我会搞定的 |
[36:23] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:26] | I want you to know | 你要知道 |
[36:28] | I’ve always thought of both of you as my boys. | 我一向对你们俩都视如己出 |
[36:32] | Sarah. | 萨拉 |
[36:35] | I know you’re right. It’s best not to cry. | 你说的对 最好不要哭 |
[36:43] | Nathan? | 内森 |
[36:44] | I’ve been thinking. | 我一直在想 |
[36:46] | Maybe if I wished I could make mommy better. | 也许我许愿能让妈妈康复 |
[36:50] | Sounds like a good idea. | 听起来这主意不错 |
[36:52] | And I think I can do it. | 我觉得我能行 |
[36:54] | Because that wish I made in the fountain about Leah.. | 因为我在喷泉许愿让莉娅爱我 |
[36:57] | Yeah? | 怎么样 |
[36:59] | It came true. | 实现了 |
[37:00] | And them later, I wished for | 后来 我许愿 |
[37:03] | you in the hospital and that came true too. | 让你来医院 也实现了 |
[37:06] | It did. | 是的 |
[37:08] | I wished by the phone where people make calls so you’d hear me. | 有人打电话时在旁边许愿 你就能听到了 |
[37:15] | That was pretty smart of you. | 你真聪明 |
[37:17] | So maybe I could wish and make mommy better. | 也许我许愿能让妈妈好起来 |
[37:22] | Colin, what she needs is to get stronger. | 科林 她需要变得更强壮 |
[37:26] | Stronger. | 更强壮 |
[37:29] | You mean strong like a train. | 像火车一样强壮吗 |
[37:32] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:34] | Then this is the perfect place. | 那这个地方再好不过了 |
[37:39] | I’ll stand on the tracks | 我站在铁轨上 |
[37:42] | and wish real hard. | 使劲许愿 |
[37:48] | You think that’ll work? | 你觉得会实现吗 |
[37:54] | Sounds good to me. | 我觉得可以 |
[37:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:02] | Thanks, Nathan. | 谢谢你 内森 |
[39:14] | 歌曲: “Somewhere Over The Rainbow” 歌手:Israel Kamakawiwo’ole |