Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

铁证悬案(Cold Case)第2季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第2季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:10] Higher. Mommy, higher! 高点 妈妈 再高点
[00:35] Do an underdog, mom. 妈妈 从前面推我
[00:37] All right, Miss Fish. 好的 鱼儿小姐
[00:39] One underdog coming up. 马上从前面推
[01:00] No! 不
[01:01] Kayla. 凯拉
[01:05] Baby, wake up. 宝贝 醒醒
[01:06] Wake up for mommy. 为了妈妈醒醒
[01:09] Please. 求求你
[01:11] Kayla! 凯拉
[02:03] Nick. 尼克
[02:04] Record lows out there, Scotty. 史考特 今天可是史上最低温
[02:06] Yeah. 是啊
[02:07] Hey, Lil. 阿莉
[02:12] Kinda chilly in here, too. 屋里也有点冷啊
[02:13] I hear you went to Christina’s bar. 听说你去克里斯蒂娜的酒吧了
[02:17] Yeah? From who? 是吗 谁说的
[02:19] From her. 她自己说的
[02:22] Me and Nicky went for a couple of beers. 我和尼克去喝了几杯啤酒
[02:24] Not like we knew she was working there. 我们又不知道她在那里上班
[02:27] Ain’t that right? 对吧
[02:28] Gospel. 当然了
[02:33] – I ain’t interested in your sister, Lil. – Good. -阿莉 我对你妹妹没兴趣 -那就好
[02:36] ‘Cause she’s a train wreck. 她受的的伤害够多了
[02:37] Okay. 好吧
[02:42] – And she didn’t hit on you? – No. -她没挑逗你吗 -没有
[02:46] You know the Mayor’s gun recovery program? 知道市长的枪支收回计划吧
[02:48] Turn in a weapon, get a pair of sneakers? 交来一把枪 换双运动鞋
[02:50] This kid from Strawberry Mansion turned it in 草莓大厦这孩子一个月前交来这把枪
[02:52] a month ago for a pair of Allen Iverson. 换了双艾伦·艾弗森运动鞋
[02:54] And FIU finally got around to it? 法证组到现在才着手查
[02:56] Tunrs out the gun got a body on it. 这把枪身上背着命案呢
[02:57] Drive-by shooting, 1987. 1987年飞车枪击案
[02:59] – The job ever come in? – Unsolved. -立案调查了吗 -没破案
[03:01] Victim was a six year-old girl. 死者是个6岁的小女孩
[03:03] And this is what killed her? 这把枪就是凶器
[03:04] Rifling matched the projectile found at the scene. 膛线和现场的弹道轨迹一致
[03:07] This is Jason James and his son Jason Jr. 这是杰森·詹姆斯和他儿子小杰森
[03:10] Stupid here’s the one who took my gun without permission, turned it in. 这傻孩子未经允许就把我的枪上交了
[03:13] How was I supposed to know it was hot? 我怎么知道这枪是非法的
[03:14] Saying I did. 难不成我知道
[03:15] Mr James, how long did you own this gun? 詹姆斯先生 这把枪在你手上多久了
[03:17] Five years. 五年
[03:19] Bought it at a gun show, Barearms Bonanza. 幸运武器枪支展销会上买的
[03:21] – Got proof of that? – Nah. -有证据吗 -没有
[03:23] But I remember the guy I bought it from. 不过我还记得卖我枪的那个人
[03:25] Uncle Sam Murray. Wears that crazy hat and everything. 打扮得像山姆·莫里大叔 戴着顶诡异的帽子
[03:28] Gun’s got a history, Mr James. 这枪有案底 詹姆斯先生
[03:29] It killed a little girl. 杀死了一个小女孩
[03:34] So maybe it was a good thing I turned it in. 看来我上交这把枪是好事
[03:36] – Take off those shoes. – Dad, it’s snowing outside. -把鞋脱掉 -外面下着雪呢
[03:38] Get ’em off. 脱下来
[03:39] You ain’t profitting off of someone getting killed. 不许你因为别人被杀而得好处
[03:43] How much you pay for this, back in 2000? 2000年的时候买这枪花了多少钱
[03:46] 89 bucks. 89块
[03:48] That’s cheap. 真便宜
[03:50] Well, it was used. 二手枪嘛
[04:23] Drive-by at Langston Hughes Park. 兰斯顿休斯公园飞车枪击案
[04:25] There at that time was a drug war over turf. 那会休斯公园是毒贩争抢的地盘
[04:27] Kayla Odoms was hit on a bullet ricocheted off the basket ball pole. 凯拉·欧登思被篮球场杆弹飞的子弹击中
[04:31] Yeah, it got her on the chest. 正中胸口
[04:32] Cops in ’87 figured the real target 当时查案的警察认为真正的目标
[04:34] was one of the players or onlookers. 是场上的球员或观众
[04:36] Two of the spectators were ex-cons, 两个观众有前科
[04:38] one was a known drug dealer, 其中一个是有名的毒贩
[04:39] six others was petty records at the scene. 其它六个犯过些小事
[04:41] It’s a big suspect pool. 疑犯还挺多
[04:43] 911 caller, Rodney Johnson 报案人罗德尼·约翰逊
[04:45] calls it in from a pay phone three blocks away. 用三个街区外的公用电话报的警
[04:48] Three blocks? 三个街区那么远
[04:50] Cell phones were science fiction in ’87, Scotty. 史考特 87年时手机还是科幻产品
[04:52] Got anything on the car? 那辆车的资料呢
[04:54] B’s, two door sedan. 双门轿车
[04:56] No ID on the make or plates. 车的牌子和牌照都没
[04:57] I’ll send Vera and Jeffries to talk to the family. 维拉和杰弗里斯去找死者家人谈谈
[04:59] We’ll go see the gun dealer, who sold the MAC to Jason James. 我们去找把枪卖给杰森·詹姆斯的枪贩子
[05:02] Yeah, this Uncle Sam character. 对 那个山姆大叔
[05:05] What do you guess the time to crime was on this weapon? 你猜这把枪从入手到犯罪过了多久
[05:08] Less than a week? 不到一周
[05:09] What, for a MAC-10? MAC-10冲锋枪哪用那么久
[05:10] I bet someone bought that bad boy, used it on a crime that very day. 我敢赌买这把枪的当天就用来犯罪了
[05:19] We lost Kayla 18 years ago. 凯拉18年前就过世了
[05:21] Why we gotta relive it now? 为什么现在旧事重提
[05:23] Mom, they got a good lead with this gun. 妈 这把枪是很有用的线索
[05:25] Let’s start with you, Mr Odoms. 从你开始吧 欧登思先生
[05:27] Where were you when Kayla got shot? 凯拉出事时你在哪里
[05:29] I was driving a cab, till one thirty. 开出租车 一直到晚上1点半
[05:32] And you, Darnell? 你呢 达内尔
[05:33] Home, watching TV. 在家 看电视
[05:35] The man you see here, he was just a pup back then. 你现在看到的小伙子那会还是孩子呢
[05:38] Turned 12 that day. 那天满12岁
[05:39] Kayla was killed on your birthday? 凯拉是在你生日当天被杀的
[05:41] Do you know, she’d be 24 now. 要是她还活着 现在也该24岁了
[05:44] Can you remember who was at the park that night, Mrs Odoms? 还记得那天公园有什么人吗 欧登思夫人
[05:47] I just remember Kayla talking 我只记得凯拉在秋千上
[05:49] the blue streak on those swings. 像连珠炮一样说个不停
[05:50] That girl, she could talk. 那姑娘可能说了
[05:52] So I wasn’t paying much attention to anyone else. 所以我没怎么注意别人
[05:57] Till after… 直到之后
[05:59] You think Darnell liked the fishes I gave him? 你觉得达内尔喜欢我送的鱼吗
[06:01] I know he did. 我知道他喜欢
[06:02] You don’t think he’d mind I named them for him? 他不会介意我给鱼取名了吧
[06:04] He can change them if he wants to. 要是他想改的话 会改的
[06:06] No, he can’t. 不 不行
[06:07] Gouramis gotta be called Kissy-face, because the way their mouths go. 吻嘴鱼必须叫接吻脸 因为它们老爱接吻
[06:12] You know what Darnell wants to be when he grows up? 你知道达内尔长大以后想做什么吗
[06:13] – What? – An ichthyologist. -什么 -鱼类学者
[06:15] – Ichthyologist? – Yeah, fish doctor. -鱼类学者 -对啊 鱼医生
[06:18] – Where do you get these words? – From Darnell. -你从哪里知道这么些词的 -达内尔说的
[06:21] He’s really smart. 他真的很聪明
[06:23] Higher, mom. Higher. 高点 妈妈 再高点
[06:26] Do an underdog, mom. 妈妈 从前面推我
[06:27] All right, Miss Fish. 好的 鱼儿小姐
[06:29] One underdog coming up. 马上从前面推
[06:44] No! 不
[06:45] Kayla! 凯拉
[06:52] Baby, wake up. 宝贝 醒醒
[06:53] Oh my god. 天呐
[06:55] Don’t touch me. 别碰我
[06:56] Nobody touch me. 谁也不许碰
[06:58] Hey, someone call an ambulance. 快叫救护车
[07:00] Ain’t no phone working around here. 这附近没有能用的电话
[07:01] Besides it ain’t no use anyway. The girl’s dead. 打也是白打 这女孩已经死了
[07:03] She’s not dead. 她没死
[07:05] – She’s gonna wake up. – I’ll find a phone, all right? -她会醒的 -我去找电话
[07:08] Just.. don’t worry. 别担心
[07:12] Please. 求求你
[07:14] Kayla! 凯拉
[07:16] I didn’t let her out of my arms 我一直把她抱在怀里
[07:18] till the paramedics got there thirty minutes later. 半小时后医务人员赶来才放开
[07:22] What were you doing at the park at ten p.m.? 你们晚上十点去公园干什么
[07:25] It was stifling that night. Me and Kayla couldn’t sleep. 那天很闷 我和凯拉睡不着
[07:29] We went out for a walk. 想出去走走
[07:33] If we just stayed home, Kayla would be alive. 要是那天不出去 凯拉就不会死
[07:35] You couldn’t have known what was gonna happen that night. 你不可能预知那晚会发生什么
[07:37] I’ve been telling her that for 18 years. 这话我跟她说了18年
[07:40] We both have. 我们都是
[07:42] Don’t matter. 无所谓
[07:44] It’s still my fault. 反正是我的错
[07:46] Always will be. 永远都是
[08:03] Well, here’s a handsome couple. 两位真般配
[08:05] – Uncle Sam Murray? – Let me guess. -山姆·莫里大叔吗 -我来猜猜
[08:07] Firearm for the missus. 出于安全考虑
[08:09] Strictly safe defense. 想给夫人买把枪
[08:10] Am I right? 对吧
[08:11] You sold a MAC-10 to a man named 你5年前卖了一把
[08:13] Jason James five years ago? MAC-10冲锋枪给杰森·詹姆斯
[08:15] I’ve been selling quality firearms for close to 20 years. 我卖了快20年的枪了
[08:18] You can’t expect me to remember one sale. 哪能每个客人都记住
[08:20] Well, that’s why we brought this. 所以我们带照片来了
[08:23] You recognize him? 你认得他吗
[08:25] He do something wrong? 他干什么坏事了
[08:27] Gun did something wrong. 枪干了坏事
[08:29] Little girl was killed with that. 这把枪杀死了一个小女孩
[08:30] Hey, that ain’t my fault. 那可不是我的错
[08:32] I’m a dealer. I don’t gotta do background checks. 我是卖枪的 又不负责背景调查
[08:35] Where did you get the gun? 这枪你从哪里得来的
[08:36] You saying I had something to do with the shooting? 你是说我和枪杀案有关吗
[08:38] Maybe. 有可能
[08:39] If you owned it in ’87. 如果87年枪在你手上的话
[08:41] That is a wild accusation. 这指控太荒谬了
[08:43] I resent it, 我表示愤恨
[08:44] I abhor it, I deny it. 憎恶 绝不承认
[08:45] Hey, Uncle Sam. Listen up. 山姆大叔 听着
[08:47] You had the gun at 2000. 2000年的时候这枪在你手上
[08:48] We gotta trace it to ’87. 我们要追溯到87年
[08:49] So where and when did you get the MAC-10. 你到底何时何地拿到这把枪的
[08:52] I got it in ’99. 99年入手的
[08:57] Keep going. 接着说
[08:58] I was visiting my dad at the Delaware Downs housing projects. 当时我去特拉华州唐斯看我爸
[09:11] Don’t shoot, players. I’m unarmed. 别开枪 我身上没武器
[09:14] You with the housing authority, mister? 你是房管部门的吗 先生
[09:16] Can’t say that I am. 不是
[09:18] Wel, you ain’t no ganster, so… 你也不是混帮派的 所以
[09:20] Put that thing down, son. 把枪放下 孩子
[09:22] Now. 马上
[09:33] Are you crazy, boy? 你脑子进水了吗 孩子
[09:35] This is a real gun. 这可是真枪
[09:38] Ain’t no bullets in it. 里面又没子弹
[09:42] What do you call those? 那这是什么
[09:44] Where the hell did you get this? 这枪从哪里弄来的
[09:45] – I ain’t telling. – Give it back! -我才不说呢 -还给我们
[09:47] You lucky to be alive, you know that? 还活着算你们走运 知道吗
[09:50] Now git! Before I really bust a cap in your scrawny asses. 快滚 否则打烂你们的屁股
[09:57] Those boys came this close to meeting their maker. 那俩小男孩差点见上帝了
[10:01] This close. 差点儿
[10:03] You didn’t tell their parents? 你没告诉他们的父母
[10:04] No. 没有
[10:06] Kids ran in the apartment across the hall and slammed the door. 他们跑进对门的公寓 把门砰的一关
[10:10] Slammed it, huh? 关门了是吧
[10:11] So you just walked on out of there? 你就这么走了
[10:14] Those kids were lucky I showed up when I did. 我当时出现 是那俩孩子走运
[10:17] Lucky for you, too. 你也很走运啊
[10:18] Free gun and all. 免费得了枪
[10:19] Hey, I saved their lives. 我可救了他们的命
[10:21] And made 89 bucks to boot. 还挣了89块
[10:27] They’re gouramis, 这是吻嘴鱼
[10:28] you don’t have them yet. 你还没有这种鱼呢
[10:30] I know. Thanks. 我知道 谢谢
[10:32] Dad helped me pick them out. 爸爸帮我选的
[10:33] They’re gonna be all right in this heat? 这么热 这些鱼没事吧
[10:35] For an hour, sure. 个把小时没关系
[10:37] If they’re not, Darnell can fix ’em. 就算有事 达内尔也能治好
[10:39] He’s gonna be a fish doctor. 他要当鱼医生的
[10:48] There’s something going down. 那边有情况
[10:49] We gotta enhance this. 得放大观看
[10:51] The Philly PD way. 用费城警局特有的方式
[10:53] You know, any other city, they’d have one of them zoomer sticks. 其它警局都有那种缩放工具
[10:56] Ah, quit griping. Your eyes are better than mine. 别抱怨了 你的眼神比我好使
[10:59] See the guy in red shorts? 看到穿红短裤那男的没
[11:01] – Yeah. – Cedric Browning. -嗯 -塞德里克·布朗宁
[11:03] I arrested him couple of years ago. 几年前我逮捕过他
[11:05] Maybe this household heated it up a little bit later that night? 也许当晚他俩小吵变大吵
[11:08] 1997年乔·弗朗西斯创办的成人娱乐公司 主要发行成人电影和视频
[11:08] Girls Gone Wild? 《美女也疯狂》
[11:12] Video tape the Odoms family made, day of the murder. 凶案当天欧登思一家的录像带
[11:15] It was the brother’s birthday. 那天是哥哥的生日
[11:17] You got anything? 有发现吗
[11:18] Well, there’s some kind of scuffle going on here. 好像发生了扭打
[11:20] We’ll check it out. Might be connected to the shooting. 去查查 可能与枪杀有关
[11:23] Uh, boss had a snafu with the gun. 老大查到枪的情况也很乱
[11:25] What’s that? 什么情况
[11:26] Well, the serial number showed it was manufactured at Barkan Industries. 序列号显示枪是巴坎工厂制造的
[11:29] They have a record of it leaving the factory in August ’87. 根据记录 这把枪87年8月出厂
[11:32] Going for where? 去了哪里
[11:33] 美国宪法第二修正案许可个人拥有枪支 并基于合法目的使用该等武器
[11:33] The Second Amendment. A gunshop in West Philly. 西费城一家叫”第二修正案”的枪械店
[11:36] – So what do their records say? – That’s just it. -他们的记录呢 -这就是问题所在
[11:38] The Second Amendment says they never received 他们说从没收到这批枪支
[11:40] the credit guns that included our MAC-10. 包括这把MAC-10
[11:42] So that baby was born, left the hospital, never made it home. 所以这把枪出厂之后没到商店
[11:45] Maybe it was delivered to the wrong store? 也许送错商店了
[11:47] Or maybe someone kidnapped it. 也许有人中途劫走了
[11:53] The owner at Barkan Industries says he’s gonna see through his records. 巴坎工厂的老板说会查一下记录
[11:56] – No warrant necessary. – What a guy. -不用搜查证 -这老板可真好说话
[11:59] Now, we gotta find out where that gun went, Nick. 尼克 我们得找出枪到底去哪了
[12:01] – If it was delivered to the wrong store. – Or if it was stolen before it ever got to one. -是送错商店 -还是中途被偷
[12:04] It sounds like fun. Wish we can help, but.. 听着很有意思 真希望能帮上忙 不过…
[12:06] We’re on the street, boss. 老大 我们要出外勤
[12:08] Delaware Downs? 去特拉华唐斯吗
[12:08] Uncle Sam said these kids with the MAC went back 山姆大叔说那两个拿MAC枪的孩子
[12:11] into an apartment catty-corner to his dad’s. 跑进了他爸家斜对面的公寓
[12:13] Well, hopefully the buck stops there. 希望追溯到这就有结果
[12:14] One gun can pass through a lot of hands in 18 years. 一把枪在18年里可以转手很多次
[12:17] All we need to know is who was holding it in ’87. 我只需知道87年时枪在谁手上
[12:25] So Christina didn’t come on to you? 克里斯蒂娜真没挑逗你吗
[12:28] – Nah. – Not how I saw it. -没有 -我看到的可不是这样
[12:30] Well, you left, Nick. You didn’t see anything. 你当时走了 尼克 什么都没看见
[12:33] – You gotta call it off. – Don’t worry about it. -你最好离她远点 -不用操心
[12:35] Serious. 说真的
[12:37] – It’s what you call “ill-advised”. – Hey, I’m on it, okay? -你这就叫”欠考虑” -我自有分寸
[13:03] Yes? 谁啊
[13:03] Philly Homicide, ma’am. 费城凶案组 女士
[13:10] We’re tracking a murder weapon. 我们在追查凶器
[13:11] It was last seen in this apartment in ’99. 最后有人见到这把枪是99年在这房子里
[13:13] ’99, you say? 你们说99年
[13:14] I was here in ’99. 99年我就住这里
[13:16] Hell, I was here in ’89. 我89年就在这里了
[13:17] Feel like I’ve been here since’09. 感觉我09年就在这里了
[13:20] Man saw two boys out in the stairwell playing with a gun. 有人看见两个小男孩在楼梯间玩枪
[13:23] MAC-10. 一把MAC-10
[13:24] – And they ran into your place. – Well, that figures. -他们跑进你家了 -那就对了
[13:27] Ma’am? 夫人
[13:28] Those boys are my grandsons. 那几个是我孙子
[13:31] – Where’d they got the gun? – Where I kept it under floor board, -他们从哪得来的枪 -我藏在地板下面
[13:33] – thinking they’d never find it. – So that gun was yours? -以为他们找不到的 -这么说枪是你的
[13:37] Not exactly. I stole it. 也不是 是我偷的
[13:39] – Mind telling us from who? – Am I gonna catch trouble? -从谁那里偷的 -我会有麻烦吗
[13:42] Nah. 不会
[13:44] From a family I was working for. This was, what, back in ’93. 我之前的老板家 93年的时候
[13:50] Truly, 楚利
[13:52] can I have a word, please? 能跟你说几句吗
[14:01] Shut the door, please. 麻烦把门关上
[14:07] Is there something you’d like to tell me? 你有什么要跟我说的吗
[14:09] I don’t think so, Eric. 艾瑞克 我想没有
[14:11] I think there is. 我觉得有
[14:12] I think you found something under my mattress. 我觉得你在我床垫下面找到了某样东西
[14:15] No. 没有
[14:18] – You’re lying. – I got vacuuming to do. -你撒谎 -我还要吸尘呢
[14:21] You’re the only one who comes in here. 只有你会进我房间
[14:23] I know you took it. Now give it back. 我知道是你拿的 还给我
[14:25] What? 什么
[14:26] Give back to me, Truly, or I swear to god.. 还给我 楚利 否则我发誓
[14:28] I see these pictures you draw. 我看到你画的画了
[14:29] List of all those people with skulls by their name. 人名旁边画着骷髅头的那单子
[14:32] Ever hear the word privacy? 知不知道隐私这回事啊
[14:33] I ain’t gonna let you shoot up yourself, 我不会让你吸毒
[14:35] this house or anyone else for that matter. 也不会让你朝任何人开枪
[14:37] Then I’ll just get another gun and hunt you down with it. 那我就再去搞把枪弄死你
[14:40] You can try Eric. 你试试 艾瑞克
[14:43] Just remember you ain’t the only one gonna be armed. 记着可不止你有枪
[14:51] I took that kid’s gun for his own good. 我为他好才把枪拿走的
[14:53] Then my grandkids nearly got killed with it. 结果我孙子差点走火丧命
[14:56] Any idea where Eric got hold of that MAC-10? 知道艾瑞克从哪弄来那把MAC-10的吗
[14:58] Nope. Never had a chance to find it out either. 不知道 也没机会知道
[15:01] Got fired the next day. 第二天就被炒了
[15:03] No good deed goes unpunished. 好心总没好报
[15:05] Sounds like you might’ve saved some lives there, Truly. 楚利 看来你可能救了别人的命
[15:08] Maybe, maybe not. Who’s to say? 可能是 可能不是 谁知道呢
[15:14] Just finished retooling. 刚更新了机器
[15:16] On account of the assault weapon bans being lifted. 因为攻击性武器禁令取消了
[15:18] It’s about time they stop meddling with the Second Amendment. 也是时候别再瞎折腾第二修正案了
[15:21] Sold many MACs back in 1987? 1987年卖掉了很多MAC枪吗
[15:23] MACs were the weapon of choice among certain populations back then. 那时MAC枪是某些人群的不二选择
[15:27] You got the invoices, which stores the guns were shipped to? 找到发票了吗 枪运去了哪家商店
[15:30] All that records post ’92 are computerized. 92年之后的记录都电子化了
[15:33] Pre ’92, however..is a different story. 92年之前可没那么先进
[15:37] That’s unfortunate. 真不走运
[15:39] If in case my MACs was delivered to the wrong store by accident, 如果我的枪真送错了商店
[15:44] I’m not liable, right? 我没责任吧
[15:45] We’re just looking for the shooter, Mr Barkan. 巴坎先生 我们只想找出凶手
[15:47] Yeah, unless you pulled the drive-by in ’87, 除非87年那桩飞车枪击案是你干的
[15:49] you got nothing to worry about. 否则你没什么可担心的
[15:50] Good, good. 那就好
[15:52] I just make them. 我就是造枪的
[15:53] Can’t control who buys them. 谁买可不归我控制
[15:56] Take all the time you need. 你们慢慢找
[16:01] Nice guy. 真是个好人
[16:08] Eric Morrison? 艾瑞克·莫瑞森
[16:12] Yeah, I’m Eric. 我就是
[16:14] Did I do something? 我犯什么事了吗
[16:15] You know a woman who used to work for your family? 还记得之前给你家帮佣的
[16:17] Truly Sinclair. 楚利·辛克莱吧
[16:18] Yeah, sure. Why? 记得 怎么了
[16:19] Well, she says she took a gun from you in 1993. 她说93年从你这里拿了把枪
[16:22] – Yeah. – MAC-10. -没错 -一把MAC-10
[16:24] – Yeah. – How long did you own it? -是 -这枪在你手上多长时间
[16:27] Six, seven months. Why? 六七个月吧 怎么
[16:28] Is Truly in trouble? 楚利有麻烦了
[16:29] ‘Cuz.. she kinda saved my life. 她也算是救了我一命
[16:32] Yeah? How? 怎么说
[16:33] I told my parents Truly stole money from me. 我跟爸妈说楚利偷了我的钱
[16:36] But she told them the truth about the gun. 但她把枪的事告诉我父母了
[16:38] – But they believed you? – No. -他们信了你的话 -没
[16:40] They believed her. 他们信了她
[16:42] Came down on me like a ton of bricks. 严厉惩罚了我
[16:44] But Truly says she was fired the next day. 但是楚利说她第二天被炒了
[16:46] Yeah, she was. For stealing. 没错 因为偷东西
[16:48] My parents were jerks. 我爸妈就是混蛋
[16:49] So you’re 16 years old. How do you get your hands on a MAC-10. 你当时才16岁 怎么拿到枪的
[16:53] That’s kind of a funny story. 说来还挺有意思的
[16:56] Maybe not that funny. 也许没那么有意思
[16:57] See, we lived near this.. 我们当时住在骑马俱乐部附近
[16:59] this riding club where I used to draw pictures of satan and stuff, 我常在那里画撒旦什么的
[17:02] freak out the riders. 吓死那些骑手了
[17:19] Hasta la vista, baby. 后会有期 宝贝
[17:24] Sweet. 厉害
[17:26] – Okay, let me try. – Wait, I wanna see what I hit. -我试试 -等等 我看看打到什么了
[17:35] What’s that? 什么声音
[17:41] Holy crap. 糟了
[17:47] You shot a horse. 你射中了一匹马
[17:49] Gross, its guts are spilling out. 真恶心 内脏都流出来了
[17:52] I didn’t mean to shoot that. 我不是故意的
[17:53] – Let’s get the hell out of here. – We can’t leave it like this. -咱们快走吧 -不能就这么一走了之
[17:56] What are we supposed to do, call a vet? 那怎么着 叫兽医吗
[17:57] You gotta put it out of its misery. 你得给它个解脱
[18:01] – You shoot it. – I’m not shooting a horse. -你来射 -我才不要朝马开枪
[18:03] Let’s just get out of here. 那就走吧
[18:10] – They just left it there? – He didn’t suffer long. -他们就这么走了 -那匹马没痛苦多久
[18:12] Cuz you found the gun in those bushes? 因为你把枪从灌木丛里捡出来了
[18:14] I did what Chip and Dale couldn’t. 奇奇和帝帝不敢做的 我替他们做了
[18:16] You ever get your hands on another gun? 你后来还有别的枪吗
[18:17] My parents started to watch me like a hawk. 我父母后来看得我很严
[18:20] Then I graduated high school, got away from guys like Pate. 之后我高中毕业 远离帕泰这种人
[18:24] Anger kinda just dissipated. 也不那么愤世嫉俗了
[18:27] So how’d Pate come into that MAC-10? 帕泰又从哪里拿到枪的
[18:30] Main Line yacht club. 主线游艇俱乐部
[18:32] Bought it from some guy named Witherspoon. 从一个叫威瑟斯彭的人那里买的
[18:34] At least that’s what I heard him bragging about. 至少他是这么吹嘘的
[18:37] Okay, Eric. 好 艾瑞克
[18:41] Hey, if you see Truly again, would you apologize to her for me? 你们再见到楚利的话 能替我向她道歉吗
[18:46] You know, for being such a demented kid? 我当时太不懂事了
[18:49] To tell her yourself. 自己跟她说去
[18:50] Ain’t like she lives in Antarctica. 她又不是住在南极
[18:58] That MAC-10 was not delivered to any gunstore in the greater Philadelphia area. 那把MAC枪没有运到费城任何一家枪械店
[19:02] Yeah, and I got the paper cuts to prove it. 没错 我翻遍了资料 手都被纸划伤了
[19:04] So it was stolen. 那就是被偷了
[19:05] Got us thinking about who was delivering those guns for Barkan. 我们就想到要查谁替巴坎送的货
[19:08] So we checked the employment rolls at Philly Hall ’87. 所以我们去查了87年费城市政厅的雇佣记录
[19:10] That’s cover who transported the guns? 从那里能查到谁运的枪
[19:12] Interesting name on their list of drivers. 司机名单上有一个人耐人寻味
[19:14] Rodney Johnson. 罗德尼·约翰逊
[19:16] That 911 caller. 报警的那个人
[19:17] Maybe a target of the drive-by since he was out on the court that night. 可能是飞车枪击的目标 他那晚也在球场
[19:21] That’s some coincidence. 倒真够巧的
[19:23] Or not. 也许不是
[19:24] This guy transported the gun that almost killed him? 他运送了一把差点害死自己的枪
[19:26] Clincher is that guy fighting with Cedric Browning on that video tape.. 关键是录像带里和塞德里克·布朗宁扭打的人
[19:30] Rodney again? 又是罗德尼
[19:31] One and the same. 没错
[19:33] Lot of roads all leading one direction. 这么多线索都指向同一方向
[19:35] Right to Rodney Johnson. 直指罗德尼·约翰逊
[19:45] Talked to your old boss at Philly Hall, Rodney. 罗德尼 我们找你市政厅的前老板谈过了
[19:47] Said you were fired 说你运货总是晚到
[19:48] because your cargo had a habit of coming in late and light. 货也经常变少 所以被炒了
[19:51] Those accusations were unsubstantial. 这种指控完全没根据
[19:54] One of the MAC-10s you were hauling turned out to be a murder weapon. 你运的一把MAC枪成了凶器
[19:57] Killed a six year old, Kayla Odoms. 杀死了一个六岁女孩 凯拉·欧登思
[19:59] You remember Kayla. You called in the 911. 还记得凯拉吧 是你报的警
[20:03] Yeah, I remember. 记得
[20:04] So who do you figure the shooter was that night? 你觉得那晚是谁开的枪
[20:06] How do I know? 我哪知道
[20:07] – Because you sold them the gun. – Me? -因为枪是你卖的 -我
[20:09] You. 就是你
[20:15] Statute of limitations on theftery is up, right? 盗窃的诉讼时效已经过了吧
[20:19] Then I admit. 那我认罪
[20:20] I moved a lot of guns. 我偷卖了不少枪
[20:22] So who did you sell one to that might want to see you dead? 买枪的人里面有谁想要你的命
[20:25] Look here, 是这样
[20:26] my aka back then was Big MAC. 那时候我的外号就是大MAC
[20:28] On account of how many guns I flipped. 因为我卖了很多MAC枪
[20:31] – How many? – Hundreds. -多少 -几百把
[20:33] And I made it a point of not getting to know my clientele. 我特别注意不去了解客户的身份
[20:37] Let’s talk about Cedric Browning, Rodney. 罗德尼 说说塞德里克·布朗宁
[20:40] – What’s your fight with him about? – Excuse? -你们因为什么打起来的 -什么
[20:41] At the park, night of the murder, 凶案当晚在公园
[20:43] You were hassling each other. 你们吵架来着
[20:45] That was a personal dispute. 那是私人纠纷
[20:47] He was in my face cuz his woman was casting them ferrochromes my way. 他老婆跟我抛媚眼 所以他才找我麻烦
[20:50] And you weren’t waving them off? 你也没拒绝
[20:52] – Maybe it was him. – Cedric wasn’t the shooter. -也许是他干的 -塞德里克不是凶手
[20:55] He was selling peanuts at Phillies game that night. 他当晚在费城人队的赛场卖花生
[20:57] You get into lot of domestic disputes, Rodney? 罗德尼 你经常惹上这种纠纷吗
[20:59] With boyfriends, husbands, maybe? 那些女人的男友或老公都找上门来
[21:00] I tried not to mess with the married ladies. 我尽力不和有夫之妇乱来
[21:03] – Tried? – I failed on occasion. -尽力 -偶尔会把持不住
[21:06] One in particular. 尤其是有一个人
[21:08] Guess it don’t make no difference now. 现在说也没事了
[21:10] – Who? – Dead girl’s mum. -谁 -死去小女孩的妈
[21:13] Jessie. 杰西
[21:41] Mr Witherspoon? 威瑟斯彭先生
[21:43] I’m Witherspoon. 我是威瑟斯彭
[21:46] Who wants to know? 谁找我
[21:48] Philly PD. 费城警局
[21:50] Philly PD, huh? 费城警局啊
[21:52] Whatever it is, I didn’t do it. 不管是什么 都不是我干的
[21:55] We hear you sold a weapon to a kid named Pate back in ’93. 听说你93年卖了把枪给一位叫帕泰的孩子
[21:58] ’93, it’s possible. 93年 有可能
[22:01] I had a small problem with the grain industry back then. 当时我都吃不上饭了
[22:04] How’s that? 什么意思
[22:06] I needed whatever cash I could muster. 我需要钱糊口
[22:09] So you sold a MAC-10 to a teenager? 所以你把MAC枪卖给一个青少年
[22:11] My judgement was impaired. 当时顾不上那么多了
[22:14] So where did you get the MAC? 你从哪里得来的枪
[22:15] You ever heard of Chicken Little? 听说过《四眼天鸡》吗
[22:17] Cuz that night, I was Chicken Little. 那晚我就是四眼天鸡
[22:20] What night would that be? 哪一晚
[22:21] The night my better half kicked me out of the house. 我老婆把我赶出家门的那晚
[22:25] I slept by the river. 我睡在河边
[22:53] Bitch! 贱人
[23:01] I was sure it was my wife sending me a not-so-subtle message 当时我确信是我老婆
[23:04] to blow my brains out. 扔下来吓唬我的
[23:06] – When was this? – August, ’87. -什么时候 -87年8月
[23:08] I remember because I swore off the hard stuff right then and there. 我记得很清楚 因为我当时发誓戒掉烈酒
[23:14] The hard stuff, mind you. 注意 是烈酒
[23:15] Not the entire family of alcoholic beverages. 不是所有的酒
[23:18] That look at the car you got, you sure you were seeing it straight? 你确定看清楚那辆车了吗
[23:21] Yeah. 确定
[23:22] It was a Plymouth. 一辆普利茅斯车
[23:24] Volare. Like the song. 沃拉雷 跟歌名一样
[23:27] Volare. 飞翔
[23:32] Before your time. 不是你们这年代的歌
[23:34] Can you remember anything about the driver? 对司机还有印象吗
[23:36] – Anything at all? – No. -什么都行 -没有
[23:38] Just the car. 只记得车
[23:39] And that it wasn’t my wife’s. 不是我老婆的车
[23:41] Cuz she was on a oneway train to Augusta that night. 她当晚坐火车去了奥古斯塔
[23:45] Last time I ever saw her. 之后再没见过她
[23:54] Rodney Johnson. 罗德尼·约翰逊
[23:58] Worst mistake of my life. 我一生最大的错误
[24:00] Who knew? 谁知道
[24:01] – No one. – You sure? -没人 -确定吗
[24:04] If you’re thinking about my husband, don’t. 不用怀疑我老公了
[24:06] Cuz he didn’t know. 他根本不知道
[24:07] How can you be so sure? 你怎么这么肯定
[24:09] Because I’ve been with him for the last 18 years. 因为我这18年都和他在一起
[24:11] Don’t you think he would’ve mentioned it by now? 他要知道早就说了
[24:13] Unless he had a reason not to. 除非他有理由不说
[24:14] He didn’t know. 他不知道
[24:15] And you can’t tell him. Promise me. 你不能告诉他 答应我
[24:18] Sorry, Jessie. I can’t do that. 抱歉 杰西 我没法保证
[24:21] Why? 为什么
[24:21] Why should he suffer now because I was a fool 18 years ago? 为什么他现在要因为我18年前犯的傻而受罪
[24:25] Because I was lonely and selfish. 我当时又寂寞又自私
[24:28] Did you know Rodney had other women? 你知道罗德尼还有别的女人吗
[24:31] I was stupid, not blind. 我傻 但不瞎
[24:34] You saw him with someone else. 你看到他和别人在一起
[24:36] That day, 那天
[24:38] at Darnell’s birthday party. 在达内尔的生日派对上
[24:41] Do you think Mr and Mrs Kissyface 你说接吻脸先生和夫人
[24:43] will have babies, Darnell? 会不会生小宝宝 达内尔
[24:45] No. Gouramis don’t mate in captivity. 不会 吻嘴鱼被关起来就不会交配了
[24:49] It’s good cake, babe. 宝贝 蛋糕很好吃
[24:51] Yeah. Thanks, mum. 谢谢 妈妈
[24:52] No problem. 不用谢
[24:58] You like the mitt more than the fish? 比起鱼 你更喜欢棒球手套吗
[25:00] Nah. I like them both the same. 没有 我都喜欢
[25:04] You all right? 你没事吧
[25:05] Yeah, sure, I’m good. 没事
[25:09] Well, I got a double shift tonight. 我今晚要值两班
[25:11] You gotta go? 你要走了
[25:14] 12 years old. 12岁
[25:15] You a man now. 是个男子汉了
[25:19] Happy birthday, son. 生日快乐 儿子
[25:20] My birthday is coming up too. 我生日也快到了
[25:22] Yeah, we know. 我们知道
[25:32] Mum, dad’s leaving. 妈 爸要走了
[25:35] Don’t you wanna say goodbye? 你不说再见吗
[25:43] I was such a fool. 我当时真蠢
[25:46] Thought my heart was actually breaking. 还以为自己心碎了
[25:50] Crazy right? 很讽刺吧
[25:53] Considering what God was about to teach me about real heartbreak. 上帝马上就让我体会真正的心碎了
[25:56] It wasn’t chance, was it? 你那晚又去了公园
[25:58] You going back to that park that night. 不是偶然 对吧
[26:02] Now you know why Kayla’s dying is my fault. 现在你知道为什么凯拉的死是我的错了
[26:05] Did you go to confront Rodney? 你是去和罗德尼对质吗
[26:07] More like to kick his worthless ass. 更像是去揍他一顿
[26:11] But by the time I got there, he was already playing ball. 我到那里时 他已经在场上打球了
[26:14] So you waited. 所以你就等着
[26:15] Took Kayla to the swings. 带着凯拉去荡秋千
[26:18] Any justice in the world and that bullet would’ve hit me. 如果老天真的有眼 那颗子弹应该打中我
[26:23] Not her. 不是她
[26:33] Scotty. 史考特
[26:35] Come in, it’s freezing. 进来吧 外面冻的要命
[26:37] Nah, I can’t. 不 不行
[26:40] Why not? 为什么
[26:42] Chris. 克里斯
[26:45] That night, 那晚
[26:48] it was a mistake. 是个错误
[26:50] – It was? – Cuz.. -是吗 -因为
[26:52] – you know. – No, I don’t know. -你知道的 -不 我不知道
[26:55] Your sister.. 你姐姐
[26:56] It’s ill-advised. 是我欠考虑
[27:03] Scotty, I know what this is. 史考特 我知道是怎么回事
[27:07] You’re thinking about Elisa. 你还想着伊莉莎
[27:10] I can’t be anything with anyone right now. 我现在和谁都没法认真谈感情
[27:15] Sorry. 抱歉
[27:18] For the record, I’m not. 反正我不后悔
[27:21] Look, I don’t plan on telling Lil. 我不打算告诉阿莉
[27:23] Me neither. 我也是
[27:26] It’s better that way. 这样更好
[27:32] If you change your mind, 要是你改主意了
[27:35] I’m right here. 我就在这等着你
[27:40] Okay. 好
[28:03] We sure Mike Odoms didn’t know about 确定麦克·欧登思不知道
[28:05] his wife’s affair with Rodney Johnson? 他老婆和罗德尼·约翰逊有一腿吗
[28:07] Jessie says no. 杰西说他不知道
[28:08] Cuz Lil just got a DMV report from ’87. 阿莉刚拿到87年车管局的报告
[28:11] The car that was seen dumping our MAC-10 off the bridge 从桥上扔下这把枪的人开的是
[28:13] was a Plymouth Volare. 一辆普利茅斯沃拉雷
[28:15] And guess who owned a Volare back then. 猜猜谁名下有辆沃拉雷
[28:17] Please don’t say Mike Odoms. 别告诉我是麦克·欧登思
[28:19] Maybe he didn’t confront Rodney face to face. 也许他没有当面找罗德尼对质
[28:21] Maybe it was at a distance. 而是远处射击
[28:23] So we’re saying if Mike found out about Rodney… 如果麦克发现了罗德尼的事
[28:26] Maybe he set out to get rid of the man coming between him and his wife. 也许他想除去破坏他们夫妻感情的人
[28:29] And trying to kill Rodney, 他想杀的是罗德尼
[28:30] he shot his own daughter. 却意外击中了自己的女儿
[28:36] My wife is a good woman. Don’t try and tell me otherwise. 我妻子是个好女人 不要跟我说不是
[28:39] We’re not saying that, Mike. 麦克 我们不是这意思
[28:41] But we are saying Jessie had an affair with Rodney Johnson in ’87. 但杰西和罗德尼87年确实有一腿
[28:45] And Rodney Johnson was the target of that drive-by. 罗德尼·约翰逊又是飞车枪击的目标
[28:49] So what? 所以呢
[28:50] You think I tried to kill him? 你以为是我要杀他
[28:51] My wife stepped out on me 要是我老婆背着我
[28:53] with a low-life like Rodney.. 和罗德尼那种混混搞在一起
[28:54] Think about what you’re saying to me, detectives. 话可不能乱说 探员
[28:56] We’re saying you had a motive to shoot Rodney Johnson. 我们是说你有杀害罗德尼·约翰逊的动机
[28:59] The oldest reason in the book. 最老套的那种
[29:01] Revenge. 复仇
[29:02] No. You’re saying I killed my own daughter. 不 你是说我杀了自己的女儿
[29:05] I’m not gonna sit here and take that kind of disrespect. 我不会坐在这里忍受这种无礼指控
[29:09] All right, Mike. 好 麦克
[29:10] How do you explain that your car was ID’d as the shooter’s? 那你怎么解释你的车就是当晚凶手开的车
[29:13] I can’t. 没法解释
[29:14] I was working. It don’t make no sense. 我当时在上班 说不通
[29:16] Could someone have borrowed your car? 有可能别人借了你的车吗
[29:19] I know I didn’t let no one use it. 我没借给人用
[29:20] And Jessie would’ve said if she did. 杰西要是用车会告诉我的
[29:22] So who else could’ve taken it? 还有谁可能开走车呢
[29:24] There wasn’t nobody else home to take it. 家里没别人
[29:27] Except Darnell. 除了达内尔
[29:31] Darnell was 12 years old. 达内尔才12岁
[29:33] I knew how to drive when I was 12. 我12岁的时候已经会开车了
[29:35] Well, Darnell didn’t. 达内尔不会
[29:37] Now, I know that for a fact. 我知道的
[29:38] An absolute fact. 清楚地知道
[29:40] My boy did not know how to drive. 我儿子不会开车
[29:49] You don’t recognize him? 你不认识他
[29:51] He’s awfully young for one of my customers. 他做我的客户未免太年轻
[29:53] Come off it, Rodney. 少装了 罗德尼
[29:54] You’d sell to a toddler if they had the cash. 只要有钱 卖给婴儿你都干
[29:57] Look again. 好好看看
[30:02] It’s possible I did a business with a boy looking like this. 我可能和这小男孩做过生意
[30:05] Possible? 可能
[30:06] Keep in mind, I wasn’t selling at a K-Mart with them fluorescent lights. 要知道 我又不是在亮堂堂的超市卖枪
[30:10] Semi or full? 半自动还是全自动的
[30:11] The Big MAC don’t inventory semis. 大MAC可不卖半自动枪
[30:14] Bad boys are selling all converted. 全是改装好的
[30:16] We’ll take six. 我们要六把
[30:23] You’re the man, Big MAC. 真有你的 大MAC
[30:26] Been a pleasure mercantiling with you. 和你做买卖很愉快
[30:35] I wanna buy a gun. 我想买把枪
[30:42] That’s good. 很好
[30:43] Cuz I’m fresh out of milk and cookies, young blood. 小伙子 我这正缺饭钱呢
[30:46] Have you ever seen Miami Vice? 你看过《迈阿密风云》吗
[30:48] Crockett and Tubbs. 克罗克特和塔布斯
[30:49] Those were my boys. 那才是真爷们
[30:50] Cuz the guns they use is the kind I want. 我就要他们用的那种枪
[30:53] Choice of professional gangsters everywhere. 职业黑帮人士的不二选择
[30:56] Converted MAC-10. 改装过的MAC-10冲锋枪
[30:58] Fully automatic assault weapon. 全自动攻击性武器
[31:01] Thirty rounds per second. 每秒能射30发
[31:04] How much? 多少钱
[31:05] For a beginner banger like yourself out to make his bones, 看在你刚出来混帮派的份上
[31:09] a Benjamin. 一百块
[31:11] That’s including the bullets? 包括子弹吗
[31:13] One clip. 一梭子
[31:14] You need more, you come back and see me. 还要就再来找我
[31:25] This shit your luch money or what? 这是午饭钱还是什么
[31:26] Can I have my gun? 把枪给我
[31:45] You bad now, boy? 有混黑道的感觉了吧
[31:50] So who is this boy? 这是谁
[31:51] Jessie’s son. 杰西的儿子
[31:53] Darnell. 达内尔
[31:55] Damn. 该死的
[31:57] I didn’t know Jessie had a son. 我不知道她有儿子
[31:59] Why would you? 你怎么会知道
[32:00] Considering your interest in the women. 你只对他妈感兴趣
[32:03] You know, Kayla would be alive today if it weren’t for you. 要不是因为你 凯拉还活得好好的
[32:06] How you figure? 你怎么知道
[32:07] You provided the motive and the weapon. 你提供了动机和武器
[32:08] And there ain’t no ‘statue’ of limitations on aiding and abetting. 教唆犯可没诉讼时效的限制
[32:11] Come on now. 不是吧
[32:12] Maybe the DA can bump it up to conspiracy to commit murder. 没准地检官会把定性上升到共同谋杀
[32:15] Conspiracy. 合谋
[32:16] I didn’t pull no triggers. 我又没开枪
[32:18] – Don’t need to. – Just gotta give the assist. -不需要 -给予协助就算
[32:30] Mr and Mrs Odoms. 欧登思先生 欧登思夫人
[32:32] Figured you’d be coming. 就知道你们会来
[32:34] And we knew why so we got something to say. 我们知道为什么 我们有话要说
[32:36] Well, you don’t need to say anything. 你什么都不用说
[32:38] I fired that gun. 是我开的枪
[32:40] Killed Kayla. 杀了凯拉
[32:42] Mr Odoms. 欧登思先生
[32:44] It’s too late for that. 现在说这话太晚了
[32:45] Went home in my cab. 开着出租车回家
[32:47] Got in my car and drove by the park. 开上自己的车 经过公园
[32:49] – Shot it up. – It’s true. -开了枪 -是真的
[32:51] I saw him. 我看见了
[32:53] I didn’t wanna say anything, cuz I love the man. 我什么都没说 因为我爱他
[32:57] That true, Darnell? 是真的吗 达内尔
[33:02] You don’t gotta confess for me, dad. 爸 你不用替我背黑锅
[33:04] – They know. – They don’t know nothing. -他们都知道了 -他们什么都不知道
[33:07] Do you? 是吗
[33:08] I wish I didn’t. 我希望我不知道
[33:11] I really do. 真心的
[33:21] We’ve already lost one child. 我们已经失去一个孩子了
[33:22] You can’t take away the only one we got left. 你们不能把我们仅剩的孩子也带走
[33:25] Please. 求你们
[33:26] – I’m sorry. – He was 12. -很抱歉 -他当时才12岁
[33:28] Courts will take that into consideration. 法官会把这点考虑进去的
[33:32] Why’d you do it, Darnell? 你为什么这么做 达内尔
[33:35] To keep them together. 让我爸妈不分开
[33:38] How’d you know it was Rodney coming between them? 你怎么知道是罗德尼
[33:42] Heard my mom on the phone. 听到我妈打电话
[33:46] And then at the birthday party, 后来在生日派对上
[33:48] I saw the way she was looking at him. 我看到我妈看他的眼神
[33:50] And I just knew. 我就知道了
[33:52] Then I thought about my dad in his cab. 然后我又想到我爸开着出租车
[33:56] Working his ass off. 累死累活
[33:59] And when my mom told me she was going 那晚我妈跟我说她要
[34:02] to take Kayla out for a walk that night.. 带凯拉出去走走
[34:04] You knew you could take the car and no one would know. 你就知道你能开车出去 谁也不会知道
[34:09] If only I would’ve known you were going to that park, 要是我知道你们去了那个公园
[34:12] I would’ve never pulled that trigger. 我绝对不会开枪的
[34:14] I didn’t know. 我不知道
[34:17] I didn’t see you, 我没看见你
[34:20] or Kayla. 也没看见凯拉
[34:26] Till it was too late. 等我看见已经晚了
[34:57] You bad now, boy? 有混黑道的感觉了
[35:11] No! 不
[35:13] Kayla! 凯拉
[35:15] No. 不
[35:17] No. 不
[35:25] Wake up. 醒醒
[35:26] Wake up for mommy. 为妈妈醒醒
[36:31] 歌曲:”Man In The Mirror” 歌手:Michael Jackson
铁证悬案

Post navigation

Previous Post: 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第2季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第2季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme