时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | It’s snowing outside. | 外面下雪了 |
[00:21] | There is no outside. | 没有外面 |
[00:24] | No yesterday. | 没有昨天 |
[00:26] | Promise? | 你保证 |
[00:29] | Matthew! | 马修 |
[00:30] | Matthew Adams. | 马修·亚当斯 |
[00:33] | It’s my dad. | 是我爸 |
[00:36] | Matthew Adams. | 马修·亚当斯 |
[00:39] | Matthew! | 马修 |
[00:40] | Matthew doesn’t know you. | 马修不认识你 |
[00:41] | I wanna see my son. | 我要见我儿子 |
[00:43] | He was an orphan when I met him. | 我遇到他的时候 他是孤儿 |
[00:45] | Look, you son of a bitch. | 混蛋 你给我听着 |
[00:46] | – I know what you do. – And I you. | -我知道你干的勾当 -我也知道你的 |
[00:49] | You are manipulating a screwed-up kid. | 你操纵迷失的孩子 |
[00:51] | – And who screwed him up? – I demand to see him. | -是谁让他们迷失的 -我要见他 |
[00:54] | Call to him. | 喊他 |
[00:55] | He has free will. | 他自己能做主 |
[01:01] | Matthew. | 马修 |
[01:03] | I want you to come home. | 我想让你回家 |
[01:05] | Beth wants you to come home. | 贝丝想让你回家 |
[01:11] | Matthew! | 马修 |
[01:16] | Matthew! | 马修 |
[01:24] | He’s got a new father now. | 他有新的父亲了 |
[01:49] | 爸 我自由了 再见 马修 | |
[02:10] | Matthew and I were only a year apart. | 马修和我只差一岁 |
[02:12] | People used to think that we were twins. | 别人常以为我们是双胞胎 |
[02:15] | So what made him join this group? | 他为什么要加入这个组织 |
[02:17] | You mean cult. | 应该叫邪教吧 |
[02:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:19] | After Matthew’s first year of college, | 马修读完大学一年级时 |
[02:21] | our mother killed herself. | 我们的母亲自杀了 |
[02:23] | Matthew kind of drifted after that. | 从那时起 他就有点迷失了 |
[02:26] | So he joined this first generation, cut off old ties? | 所以他加入”第一代” 想要抹掉过去 |
[02:29] | And this was ’78. Jonestown had just happened. | 那是1978年 琼斯镇惨案才刚发生 |
[02:32] | The kool-aid? | 那些信徒 |
[02:33] | We were scared that they were gonna do the same thing. | 我们怕他们会故伎重演 |
[02:34] | So we hired this deprogrammer. | 于是雇了个反洗脑专家 |
[02:38] | – Remember his name? – Yeah. Bill Crawford. | -记得他的名字吗 -比尔·克劳福 |
[02:40] | He got Matthew to a motel room, | 他把马修带去一间汽车旅馆房间 |
[02:42] | but two days later he escaped. | 但两天之后 他跑掉了 |
[02:44] | While you were there? | 在你眼皮底下吗 |
[02:46] | No. | 不是 |
[02:48] | My dad and I left him alone with Crawford. | 我和我爸让他单独和克劳福德在一起 |
[02:52] | The next morning, Matthew was on our porch. | 第二天早上 马修躺在我们家门廊上 |
[02:54] | Dead from cyanide. | 死因是氰化物中毒 |
[02:56] | Suicide? | 自杀吗 |
[02:58] | Well, that’s what we thought for all of these years | 这些年来我们一直以为是自杀 |
[03:00] | and there was even a note. But.. | 他还留了遗言 |
[03:02] | Then I saw this. | 直到我看见这个 |
[03:07] | Crawford’s still in business, huh? | 克劳福德还在干老本行 |
[03:08] | Last week he was working with a girl | 上周一个女孩在他工作过程中 |
[03:10] | who died of an asthma attack. | 哮喘发作死亡 |
[03:12] | Then he tried to cover up and make it look like a suicide. | 他企图用自杀来掩饰罪行 |
[03:15] | How did he do that? | 怎么掩饰 |
[03:16] | Dosed her with poison, forged a note. | 给她服下毒药 伪造遗言 |
[03:19] | And said she escaped? | 然后说她逃跑了 |
[03:21] | Like your brother supposedly dead. | 和你哥哥的死一样 |
[03:24] | We never should’ve left him alone with that man. | 我们不该让他们单独在一起的 |
[03:35] | Anna Mayes. | 安娜·梅斯 |
[03:37] | Can I..? | 能单独谈谈吗 |
[03:42] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[03:43] | My lieutenant sent me. | 我们副队长派我过来 |
[03:45] | We found a floater this morning in the Schuylkill. | 我们早上在斯古吉尔河发现一具浮尸 |
[03:48] | – I call you the updesk? – No. I came to you ’cause um.. | -我帮你找上面的人 -不 我来找你 |
[03:51] | It’s someone we know. | 因为是我们认识的人 |
[03:56] | It’s Scotty’s girl. | 史考特的女友 |
[04:00] | Elisa? | 伊莉莎 |
[04:47] | Father, I’m free. | 爸 我自由了 |
[04:50] | Good bye, Matthew. | 再见 马修 |
[04:52] | – Standard suicide note. – Or not. | -标准的自杀遗言 -也许不是 |
[04:54] | The sister thinks maybe this deprogrammer | 他妹妹认为是那个反洗脑专家 |
[04:56] | wrote it after Matthew died in his care. | 在马修死后伪造的 |
[04:58] | Deprogramming, sketchy business. | 反洗脑 神秘的职业 |
[05:01] | What’d boss want with Valens? | 老大找瓦伦斯做什么 |
[05:03] | – Don’t know. – Got the 49 on this Matthew Adams? | -不知道 -拿到马修·亚当斯的档案了吗 |
[05:08] | 20 years old, mainline kid was pre-med | 20岁 有吸毒史 在宾夕法尼亚大学 |
[05:11] | at Penn for a year and dropped out. | 读了一年医学预科就退学了 |
[05:14] | Father was a surgeon, right? | 父亲是外科医生 对吗 |
[05:15] | He couldn’t have liked that. | 这对他来说可不是好消息 |
[05:16] | No, especially when Matthew dyed his hair black, | 当然了 特别是马修把头发染黑 |
[05:19] | started hanging out at the arsenal. | 开始在兵工厂混 |
[05:20] | – Arsenal? – Punk spot. | -兵工厂 -朋克聚集地 |
[05:22] | Mohawks, slam dancing. | 莫西干加摇滚 |
[05:24] | Yeah. He was into that cult June of ’78. | 1978年6月加入邪教 |
[05:27] | After he died vice stormed the place, | 他死后警察搜查了那个地方 |
[05:28] | found a vial of cyanide for every member. | 在每个成员身上都搜出一瓶氰化物 |
[05:31] | They were gonna pull their own Jonestown. | 他们的确是想酿造一场琼斯镇惨案 |
[05:33] | Him dying might’ve stopped that. | 他的死可能阻止了这一切 |
[05:34] | I remember those first generation nuts. | 我还记得”第一代”的那些白痴 |
[05:36] | Leader was named Warfield. | 领袖叫沃菲尔德 |
[05:38] | – What was he preaching? – Erase the past, | -他宣扬的是什么 -抹掉过去 |
[05:40] | come start a new generation with him as their father. | 把他当做父亲 开始新的一代 |
[05:43] | Father Warfield is in prison now. | 沃菲尔德父亲正在监狱里 |
[05:45] | Chester. | 在切斯特 |
[05:46] | Deprogrammer’s our first stop. | 我们先去找那个反洗脑专家 |
[05:52] | – So what? – You give Anna my job, | -怎么了 -你让安娜顶替我 |
[05:54] | bring me out here to break the news? | 带我过来是要宣布什么 |
[05:56] | It’s about Elisa, Scotty. | 是关于伊莉莎 史考特 |
[05:58] | Is she in trouble? | 她出什么事了 |
[06:03] | They found her this morning in the schuylkill. | 他们今早在斯古吉尔河发现她 |
[06:06] | Found her? | 发现她 |
[06:08] | Yeah, looks like she jumped. | 看起来是跳河自尽 |
[06:13] | Nah, that can’t be. | 不可能 |
[06:15] | I’m sorry, Scotty. | 节哀 史考特 |
[06:16] | Nah, cuz she wouldn’t. | 她不会自杀的 |
[06:18] | I spoke to Manny Fernandez at West. | 我和西部分局的曼尼·费南德谈过了 |
[06:20] | He’s got Anna working the case. | 他让安娜负责这宗案子 |
[06:21] | Well, then I gotta talk to Anna. Because… | 那我得和安娜谈谈 因为… |
[06:28] | No, she’s scared of heights. | 这不可能 她恐高 |
[06:30] | – And she was getting better. – Yeah, I know. | -而且她病情已经好转了 -我知道 |
[06:43] | I’m gonna walk. | 我自己走回去 |
[06:55] | Still working while you were on bail? | 保释期间还在工作吗 |
[06:57] | Why shouldn’t I work? | 我凭什么不能工作 |
[06:59] | – I’m no threat. – Till this last time. | -我不是坏人 -那上次呢 |
[07:01] | It was an accident. | 那是意外 |
[07:03] | You dosed her with strychnine accidentally? | 你意外给她服下士的宁[一种毒药] |
[07:06] | You remember Matthew Adams? | 你还记得马修·亚当斯吗 |
[07:08] | Yeah, I remember every job. | 当然了 每个我都记得 |
[07:09] | You had an accident with him too, | 那次也是意外吗 |
[07:11] | used cyanide to cover your tracks. | 用氰化物来掩盖你的罪行 |
[07:12] | – Off by a mile, lady. – Things go wrong. | -别含血喷人 女士 -事情出了差错 |
[07:14] | ’78, deprogramming was just being invented. | 78年的时候 反洗脑才刚兴起 |
[07:18] | Look, that kid, | 听着 那孩子 |
[07:19] | he crawled out of bathroom window of the motel. | 从旅馆厕所的窗子跑掉了 |
[07:21] | I never saw him again. | 我再也没见过他 |
[07:23] | You were obviously not above breaking | 很明显你为了达成目的 |
[07:25] | a few laws to get your work done. | 即使犯法也无所谓 |
[07:27] | If somebody you loved was hold up with david koresh in waco, | 如果你爱的人也深陷邪教无法自拔 |
[07:30] | wouldn’t you want me to get him out | 你难道不想在酿成惨案前 |
[07:31] | before the feds lit that place up? | 让我把他救出来吗 |
[07:34] | Tell us about Matthew. | 跟我们说说马修的事 |
[07:35] | It’s like every job. Started with a rescue. | 和平常一样 先把他救出来 |
[07:37] | You mean kidnapping? | 你是指绑架吧 |
[07:39] | Look, man, I was the good guys. | 哥们 我可是正面角色 |
[07:48] | Matthew Adams? | 马修·亚当斯 |
[07:54] | Matthew Adams! | 马修·亚当斯 |
[07:57] | Get him. | 叫他过来 |
[07:58] | There’s no Matthew Adams here. | 这里没人叫马修·亚当斯 |
[08:03] | Now, | 快点 |
[08:04] | or Charlie Manson here, gets it! | 不然就别怪我大开杀戒 明白吗 |
[08:12] | Door! | 开门 |
[08:18] | – Matty. – What’s going on? | -马修 -怎么回事 |
[08:20] | – We’re here to help. – Son, listen to me. | -我们是来帮你的 -听我说 儿子 |
[08:22] | I’m not your son. | 我不是你儿子 |
[08:23] | Tell him. | 告诉他 |
[08:24] | Your name is Matthew. | 你叫马修 |
[08:26] | You live at 1020.. | 你住在1020号 |
[08:28] | In three days, it’s zero hour. | 再过三天就是零时刻 |
[08:30] | And everything will be wiped away. | 所有的一切都会被抹去 |
[08:32] | More. More! | 继续说 |
[08:34] | You love the Sixers, but you cheer for the knicks | 你喜欢76人队 但却支持尼克斯队 |
[08:36] | just to piss off dad. | 只为了和爸作对 |
[08:39] | Matt. | 马修 |
[08:40] | Please look at me. | 请你看看我 |
[08:42] | Your sister’s talking to you. | 你妹妹在和你说话 |
[08:45] | Three days till zero hour. | 离零时刻还有三天 |
[08:47] | No more talking. | 别再说了 |
[08:51] | What was zero hour? | 什么是零时刻 |
[08:53] | It was the cult’s plan for mass suicide. | 邪教的集体自杀计划 |
[08:55] | But Matthew died two days later. | 但是马修两天后就死了 |
[08:57] | Why kill himself a day early? | 为什么提前一天自杀 |
[08:58] | Maybe so we wouldn’t stop him. | 这样就没人能阻止他了吧 |
[09:01] | Look, I got a 90 percent success rate. | 听着 我做这行成功率有九成 |
[09:04] | That Warfield character, | 那个叫沃菲尔德的人 |
[09:06] | he really messed up that kid’s head. | 他真的给那孩子洗脑得很彻底 |
[09:20] | Maurice Warfield. | 莫里斯·沃菲尔德 |
[09:21] | Detectives Rush and Jeffries, homicide. | 我们是凶案组的拉什和杰弗里斯探员 |
[09:23] | Ah, the faces of the law. So serious. | 执法人员 表情严肃 |
[09:26] | Desperate to hide you’re the same | 极力掩饰自己心底 |
[09:28] | scared children you always were. | 仍然是充满恐惧的孩子们 |
[09:33] | We’re here about Matthew Adams. | 我们来是为了马修·亚当斯 |
[09:35] | Lived with you, 1978. | 他1978年和你住在一起 |
[09:37] | He was an artist. | 他是个艺术家 |
[09:38] | His father tried to fill his head with science. | 他父亲想把让他学理 |
[09:40] | And you tried to convince him you were his father. | 而你想让他把你当做父亲 |
[09:43] | All I ever did to Matthew was suggest he had a choice. | 我只是告诉马修他有选择的权利 |
[09:46] | There’s nothing criminal about that. | 这可不犯法 |
[09:48] | Tax fraud and statutory rape are another story. | 税务欺诈和强奸可就不一样了 |
[09:51] | Well, those are your laws. | 那只是你们的法 |
[09:52] | Not yours? | 不是你的 |
[09:54] | I don’t accept your authority. | 我不认同你们的权利 |
[09:55] | I consider myself wrongly detained. | 我认为我现在是被非法拘留 |
[09:58] | Just a misunderstood man spreading a good word. | 只是个被人误解的说真话的人 |
[10:01] | – Amen. – And the good word was? | -阿门 -那真话是什么 |
[10:03] | That you can erase your past, | 你可以抹掉过去 |
[10:05] | choose your family. | 选择你的家人 |
[10:07] | Take you as their father? | 把你当做父亲 |
[10:08] | – I love children. – Probably sounded good to Matthew. | -我喜欢孩子们 -对马修来说是很动听 |
[10:12] | How’d you find him? | 你怎么找到他的 |
[10:13] | Like you found any lost soul in 1978. | 1978年想找一个迷失的孩子 |
[10:17] | In a lost place. | 就去那个迷失的地方 |
[11:25] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[11:27] | No. | 不 |
[11:28] | But I know you. | 但我认识你 |
[11:29] | Really? | 真的 |
[11:31] | A rebel boy, | 一个叛逆男孩 |
[11:32] | in Combat boots and Gucci socks. | 穿着靴子和名牌袜子 |
[11:35] | – Poor little rich kid. – You don’t know anything about me. | -可怜的富家公子 -你知道个屁 |
[11:38] | I stole your thunder. | 我抢了你的风头 |
[11:40] | Not letting them finish. | 没让他们得逞 |
[11:42] | You wanted to get your ass kicked. | 你想被人揍 |
[11:44] | – Why would I want that? – World’s full of pain. | -我为什么想被人揍 -世界充满痛苦 |
[11:47] | You wanna control how you get hurt. | 你想自己来掌控受伤的方式 |
[11:49] | But you can’t. | 但你做不到 |
[11:50] | Screw you, man. | 去你的 |
[11:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:58] | Maurice sees things in people. | 莫里斯能看透人心 |
[12:01] | Right. | 是吗 |
[12:04] | Like what? | 比如呢 |
[12:11] | And he needed a place to crash, | 他需要找地方住 |
[12:13] | so he came home with us. | 所以就跟着我们回去了 |
[12:14] | How does he end up dead? | 那他怎么死了 |
[12:16] | Ask the commando who came in and held a gun on me. | 去问问那个拿枪冲进我家的人吧 |
[12:19] | He took Matthew away. | 他把马修带走了 |
[12:21] | I never saw him again. | 我再也没见过他 |
[12:23] | But you know he died from cyanide. | 但你知道他死于氰化物中毒 |
[12:25] | – I heard that. – Which you had stashed at the cult, | -我听说了 -而你正好有很多 |
[12:28] | prepping for your mass suicide. | 准备用来集体自杀 |
[12:30] | Don’t believe the ghost stories. | 别信那些鬼话 |
[12:32] | There was no suicide plan. | 根本没有自杀计划 |
[12:35] | – No? – It wasn’t even a cult. | -没有吗 -那连邪教都算不上 |
[12:38] | Just an ideal. | 只是一个理想 |
[12:39] | And now? | 现在呢 |
[12:40] | First generation is | “第一代”已经是 |
[12:43] | a thing of the past. | 过去的事情了 |
[12:47] | Frannie looked over the autopsy, says | 弗兰妮看了验尸报告 |
[12:50] | Matthew had abrasions on his back, | 他说马修背部有擦伤 |
[12:51] | might have come from being dragged. | 可能是拖拉造成的 |
[12:53] | If someone moved him, it goes from a suicide to homicide. | 如果有人动过尸体 那就由自杀变谋杀了 |
[12:56] | Maybe the deprogrammer? | 没准是反洗脑专家干的 |
[12:58] | Crawford hopped to plane in Miami that night. | 克劳福德那晚在去迈阿密的飞机上 |
[13:00] | Records back it up. | 有记录可以证明 |
[13:03] | Crawford’s in the clear, boss. | 克劳福德是清白的 老大 |
[13:05] | Bad news. | 坏消息 |
[13:07] | Scotty’s girlfriend. | 史考特的女友 |
[13:09] | They found her body in the river this morning. | 尸体今早在河里被发现 |
[13:19] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[13:20] | Home. | 在家 |
[13:24] | We gotta go there. | 我们得去看看他 |
[13:25] | He needs time, lil. | 他需要时间 阿莉 |
[13:27] | Alone. | 独处的时间 |
[13:31] | Yeah, it’s what he wants. | 没错 他要静一静 |
[14:23] | Anything? | 有进展吗 |
[14:26] | One lift from the window. | 窗上留下一枚指纹 |
[14:28] | Run it through AFIS tonight. | 今晚就拿去指纹数据库比对 |
[14:32] | For a thing of the past, | 作为已经过去的事 |
[14:33] | the first generation sure is organized. | “第一代”还真是井然有序 |
[14:36] | Warfield got word to the outside nice and quick. | 沃菲尔德传话到外面还真快 |
[14:39] | Must be still around in the cult from prison. | 肯定还在监狱操纵着邪教 |
[14:42] | So who’s his man on the outside? | 那外面的负责人是谁 |
[14:44] | We’ll check visitor logs tomorrow, | 我们明天查一下探访名单 |
[14:45] | see who he had contact with after we left. | 看看在我们之后有谁见过他 |
[14:48] | You got nice neighbors. | 你邻居真不错 |
[14:49] | They didn’t see squat. | 什么都没看见 |
[14:52] | Warfield told us about two other members, | 沃菲尔德告诉我们他的另外两个成员 |
[14:54] | Nick and Alison. | 尼克和艾莉森 |
[14:55] | We got a date with them in the morning. | 我们明早去见他们 |
[14:56] | What’s wrong with these cats? | 这些猫怎么了 |
[15:00] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[15:08] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[15:10] | Scotty? | 史考特 |
[15:36] | Hey, Scotty. | 史考特 |
[15:38] | We’re sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[15:41] | Yeah, I told Elisa’s mom I’d pick up her stuff. | 我跟伊莉莎的母亲说我来拿她的遗物 |
[15:43] | Oh yeah, of course. | 没问题 |
[15:47] | You got the scene photos? | 现场照片洗出来了吗 |
[15:49] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[15:51] | Cuz, uh.. I wanna see them. | 我想看看 |
[15:53] | No reason for that. | 没有必要吧 |
[15:55] | I wanna see them, Anna. | 我想看看 安娜 |
[15:57] | There was a note addressed to you, | 她留了一封遗书给你 |
[16:01] | supposed to hang on to it, but I got a copy. | 我应该留下的 可我复印了一份 |
[16:05] | Where was it? | 在哪里找到的 |
[16:07] | On her bed. | 她的床上 |
[16:11] | Hey, if you wanna talk.. | 如果你想找人聊聊 |
[16:13] | Hey, I gotta jet. | 我得走了 |
[16:14] | – I wanna help you, Scotty. – I’m good. | -我想帮你 史考特 -我没事 |
[16:29] | So, Nick. You were Maurice’s muscle back in the day. | 尼克 你当年是莫里斯的手下 |
[16:32] | I washed myself clean of Maurice Warfield 25 years ago. | 我25年前就和他断绝联系了 |
[16:35] | Well, someone’s keeping the cult alive. | 但有人还在维持着邪教 |
[16:37] | Any idea? | 知道是谁吗 |
[16:38] | Sorry. I’ve baptized myself in the name of the lord. | 抱歉 我已经以主的名义接受过洗礼了 |
[16:41] | Thought you two were thick as thieves. | 我还以为你俩关系很好 |
[16:43] | For a time. | 曾经是 |
[16:44] | Anyone in the cult have a reason to hurt Matthew? | 教里有其他可能伤害马修的人吗 |
[16:46] | No one but Warfield himself. | 除了沃菲尔德就没有了 |
[16:48] | Why’s that? | 为什么 |
[16:49] | False gods can be wrathful. | 虚假的神是会发怒的 |
[16:52] | We don’t speak cult. | 我们不懂你们邪教的语言 |
[16:54] | Matthew crossed him, after his three days. | 马修在经历了”三天”后 惹怒了他 |
[16:57] | Three days? | 什么是”三天” |
[16:58] | Initiation rite. | 入教仪式 |
[16:59] | Spend three days in total darkness. | 关在小黑屋里三天 |
[17:02] | Sounds fun. | 听起来挺有意思 |
[17:03] | Matthew came out knowing just what he wanted. | 马修出来后就知道自己要什么了 |
[17:22] | Son? | 孩子 |
[17:23] | I was.. | 我 |
[17:24] | I was so alone in the dark. | 我在黑暗里好孤独 |
[17:27] | You don’t have to be. | 不用继续孤独了 |
[17:28] | Not any more. | 再也不用了 |
[17:30] | I remember. All of it. | 我还记得过去的一切 |
[17:32] | No memories. | 忘记回忆 |
[17:33] | No past, no pain. | 没有过去就没有痛苦 |
[17:34] | You can let all that go now. | 过去的全都可以放下了 |
[17:38] | I can? | 真的吗 |
[17:40] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[17:52] | Matthew. | 马修 |
[17:54] | We want you to stay here. | 我们想你留下来 |
[17:56] | With us. If you want. | 和我们一起 如果你愿意 |
[17:59] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[18:01] | Will you stay? | 你愿意吗 |
[18:04] | I wanna show you what a family is. | 我要告诉什么是家人 |
[18:06] | What love is? | 什么是爱 |
[18:07] | I want that. | 我愿意 |
[18:10] | Then choose someone. | 那就选一个人 |
[18:12] | Anyone. | 任何人 |
[18:14] | To love. | 去爱 |
[18:19] | Alison. | 艾莉森 |
[18:24] | Alison. Come on. | 艾莉森 过来 |
[18:29] | Is it okay? | 可以吗 |
[18:31] | Matthew has chosen you. | 马修选了你 |
[18:36] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[18:39] | And she loves you. | 她也爱你 |
[18:42] | You’ll be together one month, | 你们有一个月的时间在一起 |
[18:44] | no more. | 只有一个月 |
[18:46] | You understand? | 明白吗 |
[18:48] | I understand. | 明白 |
[18:54] | So this Alison was Warfield’s squeeze. | 艾莉森是沃菲尔德的女人 |
[18:57] | But Matthew wanted that. | 但马修选了她 |
[18:58] | Did they obey the one month rule? | 他们遵守了一个月的规定吗 |
[19:00] | No. | 没有 |
[19:02] | They fell in love. | 他们相爱了 |
[19:03] | So you’re saying Warfield offed Matthew because | 你是说沃菲尔德杀了马修 |
[19:05] | he was banging her past the cult expiration date? | 因为他过了一个月期限还在”搞”她 |
[19:07] | I’m saying he defied Maurice. | 我是说他违抗了莫里斯的命令 |
[19:11] | And Maurice did not like to be defied. | 莫里斯不喜欢被违抗 |
[19:22] | You got a nice shop. | 这家店不错 |
[19:24] | – You own it? – All the designs are mine. | -是你的吗 -所有的作品都是我的 |
[19:27] | I work for myself. | 我是老板 |
[19:28] | You still think about Matthew? | 你还想马修吗 |
[19:30] | The love of your life gets snatched at | 你此生挚爱在你面前被人抓走了 |
[19:32] | gunpoint and you never lay eyes on him again. | 然后你再也没有见过他 |
[19:34] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[19:35] | We heard you were Maurice’s girl. | 我听说你是莫里斯的女人 |
[19:37] | He had a lot of girls. | 他的女人多得是 |
[19:39] | Any chance you were special? | 有可能你比较特殊吗 |
[19:41] | He didn’t like Matthew choosing you? | 他不想马修选择你 |
[19:43] | No. It was more important to Maurice to | 不可能 对他来说 |
[19:46] | be a father figure than anything else. | 没有比当父亲更重要的事了 |
[19:48] | So when your month with Matthew was up…? | 当你和马修的一月恋情到期的时候 |
[19:50] | Maurice said we could stay together. | 莫里斯说我们可以继续在一起 |
[19:53] | Any idea who’s keeping the cult going for Maurice now? | 知道有谁还在帮莫里斯掌管邪教吗 |
[19:55] | He had a lot of sway over a lot of people. | 他的信众有很多 |
[19:59] | Guy could make you follow him into a burning house. | 他能让你心甘情愿为他赴汤蹈火 |
[20:02] | How did he get you? | 你是怎么进去的 |
[20:03] | I was at the end of a bad marriage. | 刚结束一段失败的婚姻 |
[20:06] | He made me feel special. | 他让我觉得我很特别 |
[20:08] | Alison, how do you get out | 艾莉森 你是怎么 |
[20:09] | from underneath someone like him. | 逃出他手掌心的 |
[20:12] | For me, it was when Matthew died. | 因为马修的死 |
[20:15] | Biggest loss of my life. | 我一生最大的损失 |
[20:17] | You think Matthew killed himself? | 你觉得马修是自杀吗 |
[20:19] | We were all pretty messed up. | 我们当年都一团糟 |
[20:22] | What if we told you now it was a homicide? | 如果我们告诉你是谋杀呢 |
[20:24] | I guess I’d ask if you’ve looked at his dad. | 那我建议你查查他父亲 |
[20:30] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:34] | I spent 2 summers here as a lab tech. | 我有2个暑假都在这里实习 |
[20:36] | Build character. | 塑造人格 |
[20:41] | Methyl iodide, | 碘甲烷 |
[20:43] | thallium, | 铊 |
[20:44] | cyanide. | 氰化物 |
[20:53] | Doctor Boyle said she saw you. | 波尔医生说她看见你进来了 |
[20:54] | I thought maybe you came to talk. | 我还以为你是来找我的聊聊的 |
[20:56] | We ran out of things to talk about a long time ago. | 我和你早就没什么可聊的了 |
[20:58] | Then what are you doing here? | 那你来这干什么 |
[21:00] | You’ll find out. | 以后你就知道了 |
[21:02] | Looking for narcotics? | 找毒品吗 |
[21:03] | What? ’cause I might be a dope fiend, right? | 你什么意思 我看着像瘾君子吗 |
[21:05] | – Baby, let’s go. – Is she one of them? | -宝贝 走吧 -她也是那里的人吗 |
[21:07] | She loves me. | 她爱我 |
[21:08] | Those zombies are controlling your mind, Matthew. | 那些怪人想控制你 马修 |
[21:11] | No, that’s your specialty. | 不 你才是 |
[21:14] | You’re just ike your mother. A total headcase. | 你和你妈一样 疯子一个 |
[21:18] | Don’t talk about her. | 别说她坏话 |
[21:20] | You take after her in all the worst ways. | 她的缺点全被你遗传了 |
[21:23] | I will never forget the secret. | 我永远不会忘记那个秘密 |
[21:33] | The secret? | 什么秘密 |
[21:34] | I don’t know what it was. | 我不知道 |
[21:36] | But matthew hated his dad for it. | 但马修因为这个而恨他父亲 |
[21:39] | – And with everything going down.. – What was going down? | -再加上一切都在发生 -具体是什么 |
[21:42] | Maurice had a plan. | 莫里斯有个计划 |
[21:45] | Zero hour. | 零时刻 |
[21:48] | The suicide. | 自杀计划 |
[21:49] | – That’s not what it was. – Then what? | -不是 -那是什么 |
[21:51] | It’s gonna be the ultimate loyalty to Maurice. | 是向莫里斯表明我们绝对忠诚 |
[21:56] | We were all gonna kill our fathers. | 我们要杀了自己的生父 |
[22:05] | So zero hour wasn’t mass suicide? | 所以零时刻不是集体自杀 |
[22:08] | Mass patricide. | 是集体弑父 |
[22:09] | 30 vials of cyanide for 30 dads. | 30瓶氰化物 30个父亲 |
[22:12] | So then our boy Matthew was going to kill the surgeon? | 所以马修准备杀了他父亲 |
[22:14] | Maybe the dad knew what was going | 说不定他父亲发现了 |
[22:16] | down, beat him to the punch. | 所以先下手为强 |
[22:17] | The timing’s suspicious. | 时间很可疑 |
[22:18] | The day before he was targeted to die? | 就在他原定死亡的前一天 |
[22:20] | Or maybe it has to do with the secret Matthew mentioned. | 也可能和马修说的秘密有关 |
[22:23] | Prints are back on your window. | 你窗上的指纹报告出来了 |
[22:24] | Whoever broke in ain’t in the system. | 闯进你家的人不在系统里 |
[22:26] | We get a list of visitors authorized to see Maurice? | 拿到莫里斯的探访名单了吗 |
[22:29] | – It’s long. – He’s had that many blood relatives? | -很长 -他有这么多亲属吗 |
[22:32] | Turns out he fathered a fair amount of kids in his day. | 他当年让不少人怀了他的种 |
[22:35] | Every cult you ever read about, | 所有已知的邪教 |
[22:37] | the leader’s doin’ all the ladies. | 头儿都会睡遍所有的女人 |
[22:39] | It’s good to be king. | 当王的好处 |
[22:41] | Talk to the dad, | 和他父亲谈谈 |
[22:42] | see if he had advance word on zero hour. | 看他对零时刻有什么要说的 |
[22:50] | The sister’s here. | 他妹妹来了 |
[22:55] | Matthew wouldn’t do that. | 马修不会这么做的 |
[22:57] | That’s what they were planning. | 这就是他们的计划 |
[23:00] | – I’m sorry. – I mean he and my dad had their problems but… | -很抱歉 -他和爸是有矛盾 但 |
[23:03] | Matthew wasn’t himself. | 他已经不是原来那个马修了 |
[23:05] | Why couldn’t I reach him? | 为什么我不能说服他 |
[23:07] | His girlfriend said something about the secret..? | 他女朋友提到过他的秘密 |
[23:11] | He told her that? | 他告诉她的 |
[23:13] | No details. | 没说细节 |
[23:16] | My father wanted the things the way he wanted them. | 我爸希望凡事都照他的安排 |
[23:20] | When Matthew was pre-med, everything was great. | 当马修进医学院的时候 一切都很好 |
[23:23] | And when he dropped out? | 他退学的时候呢 |
[23:25] | Dad blamed mom. | 爸怪罪妈 |
[23:28] | They fought. | 他们吵架 |
[23:30] | It was ugly. | 吵得很凶 |
[23:32] | So was the secret about her? | 所以是关于她的秘密了 |
[23:37] | When you work at the lab this summer, | 你这个暑假去实验室实习的时候 |
[23:39] | all that garbage has to come off. | 记得把那些乱七八糟的东西摘掉 |
[23:41] | Well, maybe I’m not working at the lab this summer. | 这个暑假我不去了 |
[23:44] | What’s that? | 你说什么 |
[23:46] | My friend Sonnet needs an apprentice | 我朋友索奈特需要一个学徒 |
[23:48] | to stretch the canvases and mix paint. | 去帮他订装油画还有调颜料 |
[23:51] | Your friend, the pot head? | 你朋友 那个瘾君子吗 |
[23:55] | Med schools aren’t really impressed | 医学院可瞧不上 |
[23:56] | with mixing paint all summer. | 一暑假都在调颜料的人 |
[23:59] | I dropped out of Penn. | 我退学了 |
[24:04] | And I’m applying for art school. | 正在申请艺术学院 |
[24:07] | Did you know about this? | 你知道这事吗 |
[24:11] | – It’s what he wants. – It’s what you want. | -这是他想要的 -是你想要的 |
[24:12] | – I want him to be happy. – Maybe | -我只想他开心 -也许吧 |
[24:13] | he can end up with pill popper. | 等他也成了瘾君子就开心了 |
[24:16] | Dad, Matthew’s a great artist. | 爸 马修很有艺术天分 |
[24:19] | You know, I just.. forget it. | 算了 |
[24:21] | I’ll go to med school. | 我回去医学院 |
[24:24] | You know, if I’m so awful, why don’t I just kill myself? | 如果我这么糟糕 那我去死好了 |
[24:27] | You’re drunk again. | 你又喝醉了 |
[24:29] | This time, I’ll do it. | 这次我说到做到 |
[24:30] | – You’re embarrassing yourself. – I will, I will. | -别丢人现眼了 -我会的 会的 |
[24:31] | Then kill you, already. | 那你就快去死吧 |
[24:33] | Otherwise shut up. | 否则就闭嘴 |
[24:44] | Forget them. You’re going to art school. | 别管他们 你就去艺术学院 |
[24:48] | I’ll find a quiet place in the middle of nowhere. | 我会找到一个荒无人烟的地方 |
[24:52] | That’s where I’ll go. | 我要去那里 |
[24:55] | Can I come? | 我能去吗 |
[25:03] | And when the police came, | 当警察来的时候 |
[25:07] | he made us say that we all saw it. | 他让我们说我们都看见了 |
[25:10] | But only he did. | 其实只有他看见 |
[25:12] | That’s why Matthew hated him so much. | 这就马修恨他的原因 |
[25:14] | But not you? | 那你呢 |
[25:15] | I was the good girl. | 我是那个听话的孩子 |
[25:17] | I went to medical school. | 我去了医学院 |
[25:19] | Tried to forget. | 试着遗忘 |
[25:22] | But I never did. | 但我做不到 |
[25:24] | Do you think your dad killed her? | 你觉得是他杀了她吗 |
[25:27] | I don’t think so. | 应该不是吧 |
[25:33] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:43] | I didn’t want my family’s ugliness exposed. | 我不想让家丑外扬 |
[25:46] | Maybe you didn’t want anyone checking the prints on the gun. | 也许你只是不想让人去查枪上的指纹 |
[25:49] | My wife’s death was ruled as suicide. | 我老婆的死被定为自杀 |
[25:52] | – So was Matthew’s. – Lucky man, aren’t I. | -马修也是 -我真走运 |
[25:55] | Two of my three family members checked out on me. | 一家三口人 两个人都离我而去了 |
[25:58] | Did you know your son was plannig to kill you? | 你知道你儿子计划杀了你吗 |
[26:02] | – No. – Kinda suspicious, | -不知道 -我们怀疑 |
[26:04] | Matthew dying saved your life. | 马修的死救了你 |
[26:07] | I tried to save my son, not kill him. | 我想救我儿子 不是杀了他 |
[26:08] | How about your wife? Did you kill her? | 那你老婆呢 是你杀的吗 |
[26:12] | I watched my wife shoot herself in the face. | 我看着她举枪自尽 |
[26:16] | That almost killed me. | 已经让我痛不欲生了 |
[26:18] | – Okay. – As for Matthew, | -好吧 -至于马修 |
[26:21] | have you ever looked into the eyes of someone you loved | 你可曾看着自己深爱人的眼睛 |
[26:24] | and realize the person you know is gone? | 发现你认识的那个人已经不在了 |
[26:30] | At what point do you give up? | 你是什么时候放弃他的 |
[26:35] | I know you’re there, Matty. | 我知道你还在 马修 |
[26:37] | That you hear me. | 能听到我说话 |
[26:39] | He’s been at this for 40 hours. | 他已经这样40个小时了 |
[26:42] | Why don’t you let me take over? | 为什么不让我来 |
[26:44] | My father will rescue me. | 我父亲会来救我的 |
[26:47] | – You won’t win. – That man, Matty, | -你们赢不了 -那个人 马修 |
[26:49] | He’s just like dad. They just wanna control you. | 他和爸一样 只想控制你 |
[26:52] | Tell you how to live. | 告诉你该如何生活 |
[26:55] | Promise me you wouldn’t let that happen. | 答应我 你不会让这事发生 |
[27:00] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[27:01] | That quiet place in the middle of nowhere? | 那个荒无人烟的地方 |
[27:05] | Enough, Beth. | 够了 贝丝 |
[27:12] | I know you remember. | 我知道你记得 |
[27:43] | Hey, hey. Where do you think you’re going? | 你要去哪里 |
[27:45] | Home, to my father. | 回家 找我父亲 |
[27:48] | Oh, Matthew. | 马修 |
[27:50] | Why wasn’t I ever good enough? | 为什么我总是不够好 |
[27:53] | You hated me because I was like mom. | 你恨我是因为我像妈 |
[27:55] | No. | 不是 |
[27:57] | You killed her. | 你杀了她 |
[27:59] | Matthew. | 马修 |
[28:00] | What do you want from me? | 你想让我怎么样 |
[28:02] | I wanna forget you. | 我想忘记你 |
[28:05] | I don’t wanna feel bad any more. | 我不想再活在自责中了 |
[28:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[28:16] | You win. | 你赢了 |
[28:18] | It’s your life. | 这是你的人生 |
[28:20] | Get in. | 上车 |
[28:22] | I’ll take you wherever you want to go. | 我带你去你想去的地方 |
[28:28] | I’m a surgeon. | 我是外科医生 |
[28:30] | I know when I’ve lost a patient. | 我知道什么样的病人已经无药可救 |
[28:32] | Where’d you take him? | 你带他去哪里了 |
[28:33] | Back to that place. | 回那个地方 |
[28:35] | He got out of the car, | 他下了车 |
[28:37] | – Never looked back. – So you saw him walk | -头都没回 -他死的那晚 |
[28:40] | back into the cult the night he died. | 你看着他回去的 |
[28:42] | I saw that man Warfield welcome him back. | 我看见那个沃菲尔德迎接他回家 |
[28:46] | You never told your daughter about this? | 你没告诉过你女儿吗 |
[28:49] | She’d hate me. | 她会恨我 |
[28:51] | And I couldn’t afford to lose anyone else. | 我已经不能再失去任何人了 |
[29:01] | Scotty. | 史考特 |
[29:04] | I got your message. | 我听到你留言了 |
[29:05] | I couldn’t get back. Sorry. | 没赶回来 抱歉 |
[29:07] | I’ve been worried about you. | 我很担心你 |
[29:09] | I’m with her family. | 我和她家人在一起 |
[29:10] | What can I do to help? | 有什么我能帮忙的吗 |
[29:13] | Tell me where we are in this job. | 告诉我案子的进度 |
[29:15] | Maybe you shouldn’t be here right now. | 也许你现在不该回来 |
[29:19] | Well, then you tell me where I should be. | 那你告诉我 我该去哪里 |
[29:28] | Thought you could break into my house | 你以为你闯进我家 |
[29:30] | chase me away, Maurice? | 就能让我停手吗 莫里斯 |
[29:32] | – I didn’t break in anywhere. – We know you’re | -我哪里也去不了 -我们知道 |
[29:33] | still running the game on the outside. | 你还在控制着外面邪教 |
[29:35] | We also know about the patricide. | 我们也知道了你的弑父计划 |
[29:38] | Patricide? Now, last time you said | 弑父 上次你还说 |
[29:40] | I was planning a mass suicide. | 我在计划集体自杀 |
[29:43] | Which one is it? | 到底是哪个 |
[29:44] | Well, you said you never saw Matthew after the kidnapping. | 你说马修被带走后 就再也没见过他了 |
[29:48] | But he came back. | 但他回去了 |
[29:49] | – Two days later. – Says who? | -两天之后 -谁说的 |
[29:51] | – His dad. – Well, that doesn’t mean I killed him. | -他父亲 -那也不能证明是我杀了他 |
[29:54] | Add to that, your deputy Nick fingered you. | 你的助手尼克可不这么认为 |
[29:57] | Nick did? | 他说的 |
[29:59] | I see what he’s doing. | 我懂他的阴谋了 |
[30:04] | Nick is the keeper of my congregation. | 尼克是我在外界的负责人 |
[30:08] | I thought the cult was dead. | 我还以为邪教已经没了 |
[30:10] | He’s supposed to lead until I get out. | 在我出来前都是他在管理 |
[30:11] | But I guess he sees a chance to keep me locked up forever. | 看来现在他不想让我出去了 |
[30:15] | So Matthew came back. | 所以马修回去了 |
[30:17] | And we were all thrilled. | 我们都很开心 |
[30:19] | Except Nick. | 除了尼克 |
[30:21] | – How come? – Because with Matthew gone, | -为什么 -因为马修不在 |
[30:24] | he could try to get his wife back. | 他可以试着把他老婆争取回来 |
[30:26] | His wife? | 他老婆 |
[30:28] | Alison. | 艾莉森 |
[30:30] | Alison and Nick were married? | 艾莉森和尼克结过婚 |
[30:32] | And Nick did not like sharing her. | 尼克可不想和人分享她 |
[30:35] | You saying he killed Matthew? | 你是说他杀了马修 |
[30:36] | I know they said it was a suicide. | 我知道别人都说是自杀 |
[30:38] | But, nah.. suicide’s for cowards. | 但是自杀是懦夫的行为 |
[30:41] | Matthew was brave. | 马修很勇敢 |
[30:43] | Talk more about that. | 接着说 |
[30:45] | What? Suicide? | 什么 自杀吗 |
[30:48] | It’s a screw you to the world. | 自杀就是对世界比出中指 |
[30:52] | I never really loved any of you. | 告诉世界我从来没有爱过任何人 |
[30:54] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[30:55] | – Forget it, let’s go. – No, no, no. | -别理他 我们走 -不行 |
[30:57] | What else does it proof? | 还证明什么 |
[30:58] | Defective thinking, | 思想有缺陷 |
[30:59] | – Narcissism.. – Keep going. | -自恋 -继续 |
[31:01] | And that the so-called loved ones have failed. | 还有对所有爱的人失望 |
[31:05] | Keep talking! | 再接着说啊 |
[31:10] | Keep talking! | 再接着说啊 |
[31:20] | So is Valens in the wood shed? | 那瓦伦斯被关起来了吗 |
[31:23] | Boss said he’d keep it in in-house. | 老大说他让这事在内部解决 |
[31:25] | Keep it out of I.A’s hands. | 不让内部调查科插手 |
[31:27] | It’s true about Nick Logan’s congregation. | 尼克·罗根的确是外面的负责人 |
[31:29] | Check it out. | 看看这个 |
[31:29] | This is a list of family allowed to visit Maurice, | 这些是莫里斯的探访人名单 |
[31:32] | These are the members of Logan’s church. | 这些是罗根教会的成员 |
[31:35] | Same list. | 完全一样 |
[31:36] | So Logan’s the number two | 所以罗根是二号人物 |
[31:38] | in charge till Maurice goes out. | 在莫里斯出来前暂时当头 |
[31:40] | But he figures that if Maurice stays | 但他盘算如果莫里斯因为谋杀出不来的话 |
[31:41] | in for murder, he’ll be number one. | 他就是一号人物了 |
[31:43] | Classic power struggle. | 典型的权力斗争 |
[31:45] | Whatever happened to old-fashioned cult loyalty? | 以前邪教所谓的忠诚去哪了 |
[31:48] | I’ll talk to Alison | 我去找艾莉森谈谈 |
[31:49] | and see how possessive hubby was. | 看看她这老公占有欲有多强 |
[31:52] | Let’s go back to the preacher. | 咱们再去找牧师谈谈 |
[32:01] | Hey, Scotty. | 史考特 |
[32:07] | I, uh.. snapped out, I know. | 我闯祸了 我知道 |
[32:11] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[32:12] | Most people wouldn’t try to come back | 大多数人都不会在发生这种事后 |
[32:14] | two days after something like this. | 两天就回来工作 |
[32:16] | I ain’t most people. | 我不是大多数人 |
[32:20] | It won’t happen again. | 我不会再这样了 |
[32:22] | I need your gun, Scotty. | 请你交枪 史考特 |
[32:25] | Just for a little while. | 暂时帮你保管一段时间 |
[32:27] | You want my badge, too? | 我的警徽你要吗 |
[32:30] | No, the badge is yours. | 不用 你留着 |
[32:50] | Elisa was in a lot of pain, Scotty. | 伊莉莎饱受痛苦 史考特 |
[32:52] | It wasn’t a suicide, what happened. | 这绝不是自杀 |
[32:56] | Wasn’t there a note? | 不是有遗书吗 |
[32:57] | But it wasn’t like that. | 不是这样的 |
[33:00] | I mean, if she jumped or something.. | 如果她要自杀 |
[33:04] | It’d be more apologizing, | 遗书里更多的应该是道歉 |
[33:06] | that she couldn’t make it. | 说她坚持不下去了 |
[33:08] | Well, what did she say? | 那她说了什么 |
[33:10] | It was about the good stuff. | 都是好的事情 |
[33:12] | When we were kids. | 我们小时候的事 |
[33:19] | Scotty, that’s how sometimes people say good bye. | 史考特 有些人会用这种方式说再见 |
[33:21] | No. No, | 不 不是 |
[33:23] | She wrote about this.. | 她写到这个… |
[33:25] | This birthday party. | 这个生日派对 |
[33:27] | Her friend turning 14 and how we’re both there | 她朋友14岁生日的时候 |
[33:30] | Sneaking looks and talking about how the river smells, | 我们偷偷看对方 聊这条河很臭 |
[33:33] | and how in her head, | 还有她在想 |
[33:34] | she’s waiting for the light to fade | 她在等着夜幕降临 |
[33:36] | so I can hold her hand in the dark | 这样我就可以在天黑时牵她的手 |
[33:41] | and no one would see. | 别人就看不到了 |
[33:47] | Don’t tell me that note is the end. | 别告诉我这代表着结束 |
[33:54] | It’s the beginning. | 这明明是开始 |
[34:04] | I should get back. | 我该继续收拾了 |
[34:28] | Turns out you’re just watching over | 原来你只是在莫里斯出来前 |
[34:29] | Maurice’s flock until he’s released, Nick. | 帮他打理邪教 尼克 |
[34:31] | I’m a minister to a hundred people. | 我是一百多人的神父 |
[34:33] | You’re a stand-in for a psychopath. | 你只是个神经病的替身 |
[34:35] | It’s my congregation. | 这是我的教会 |
[34:37] | They look to me, not Maurice. | 他们尊敬我 不是莫里斯 |
[34:39] | He told us about Alison. | 他告诉我们艾莉森的事 |
[34:41] | Must’ve hurt. | 肯定很痛苦吧 |
[34:42] | Some guy slipping it to the wife in front of your face. | 有人当着你的面睡你老婆 |
[34:45] | Maurice let them be together. | 莫里斯让他们在一起 |
[34:48] | That why you killed Matthew? Over her? | 所以你杀了马修 情杀 |
[34:50] | I didn’t kill anyone. | 我没杀人 |
[34:51] | Guy gets kidnapped you figured | 他被人带走了 你心想 |
[34:53] | this is my chance to slide back in with the missus. | 这是让艾莉森重回你身边的机会 |
[34:56] | But the kid’s back two days later, ruins everything. | 但是他两天后又回来了 计划泡汤 |
[34:59] | It made me angry. | 我是很生气 |
[35:01] | – But I didn’t kill him. – Then who did? | -但我没杀他 -那谁杀了他 |
[35:04] | The real psychopath. | 真正的神经病 |
[35:24] | Who’s that man? | 那人是谁 |
[35:29] | No one. | 谁都不是 |
[35:33] | Welcome home, son. | 欢迎回来 孩子 |
[35:35] | Baby, you came back. | 宝贝 你回来了 |
[35:37] | They took him away to brainwash him. | 他们带他去洗脑了 |
[35:39] | We have to know if they got to him. | 我得确保他们没成功 |
[35:41] | He came back, he’s pure. | 他回来了 没有问题 |
[35:44] | I’m ready for tomorrow.. | 我准备好迎接明天的计划了 |
[35:46] | Zero hour. | 零时刻 |
[35:47] | – Never been more ready. – We have to be sure. | -完全准备好了 -我们必须确定 |
[35:53] | Go upstairs. | 去楼上 |
[35:54] | You wait for her. | 等她上去 |
[36:01] | Nick’s right. | 尼克说的对 |
[36:02] | If he’s tainted, he could ruin the plan. | 如果他被洗脑 会破坏明天的计划 |
[36:04] | I’m in charge of zero hour. | 零时刻是我负责 |
[36:06] | Let me decide if he’s okay. | 我去看看他有没有问题 |
[36:08] | And if he’s not? | 如果有问题呢 |
[36:13] | It’ll be the biggest loss of my life. | 那将是我一生最大的损失 |
[36:25] | Alison was in charge of zero hour? | 艾莉森是零时刻的负责人 |
[36:27] | Maurice gives her all the important assignments. | 莫里斯把重要的事都交给她 |
[36:30] | Gives? Present tense? | 现在也是 |
[36:33] | She’s diehard, like him. | 她很顽固 和他一样 |
[36:36] | Nick and I got married when I was 18. | 我18岁的时候和尼克结婚 |
[36:39] | Smart, right? | 聪明吧 |
[36:41] | How long did it last? | 持续了多久 |
[36:42] | Oh, less than a year. | 不到一年 |
[36:44] | I was all too glad to forget our past | 当我遇到莫里斯的时候 |
[36:46] | when we met Maurice. | 很高兴能忘记过去 |
[36:49] | Was Nick the jealous type? | 尼克这人嫉妒心强吗 |
[36:51] | Why do you ask? | 为什么这么问 |
[36:52] | It takes a lot of rage dumping kid’s | 把那孩子的尸体扔在他父亲家门前 |
[36:55] | body on his father’s doorstop. | 可见非常恨他 |
[36:56] | Unthinkable. | 太过分了 |
[36:59] | You know Matthew made it back to the cult that night. | 你知道马修那晚回邪教了吗 |
[37:01] | No, | 没 |
[37:04] | I would’ve seen him. | 回去的话 我会见到 |
[37:06] | His father drove him there. | 他父亲送他过去的 |
[37:22] | Is it too hot? | 太烫了吗 |
[37:24] | No, but I could use some honey. | 不 我想加点蜂蜜 |
[37:27] | Sure. | 好 |
[37:31] | Hands behind your head. | 双手背到脑后 |
[37:34] | This is a mistake. | 你找错人了 |
[37:36] | On your knees. | 跪下 |
[37:41] | All your own designs, right? | 这都是你自己的作品 对吧 |
[37:44] | You got her, Rush? | 你抓到她了 拉什 |
[37:46] | She’s the one who broke into my apartment. | 她就是闯进我家的人 |
[37:49] | More than that, | 不止这样 |
[37:50] | She killed Matthew. | 她还杀了马修 |
[37:52] | – You can’t prove that. – You had the cyanide. | -你们没有证据 -你有氰化物 |
[37:54] | Promised to kill him if the outside had gotten to his head. | 还说如果他被洗脑了就杀了他 |
[37:57] | Poor Matthew. | 可怜的马修 |
[37:59] | His sister ruined him. | 他妹妹毁了他 |
[38:02] | She got through. | 她成功给他洗脑了 |
[38:04] | I had no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[38:18] | I thought I’d lost you. | 我还以为失去你了 |
[38:20] | You’ll never lose me. | 你永远不会失去我 |
[38:21] | So, you’re ready for zero hour? | 你准备好迎接零时刻了吗 |
[38:23] | That’s why I came back, we have to get out of here. | 这就是我回来的原因 我们得离开这里 |
[38:26] | What? | 什么 |
[38:27] | What Maurice wants us to do, it’s crazy. | 莫里斯让我们做的这件事太疯狂了 |
[38:31] | They got to you. | 他们给你洗脑了 |
[38:32] | Baby, he wants us to kill people. | 宝贝 他想让我们杀人 |
[38:34] | We’re wiping out the past. | 我们是要抹掉过去 |
[38:36] | We can’t do that. | 我们不能这么做 |
[38:39] | But, we can move on. | 但我们可以向前看 |
[38:40] | To a quiet place in the middle of nowhere. | 去个荒无人烟的地方 |
[38:43] | Just me, you, my sister. | 只有你我 还有我妹妹 |
[38:47] | We’ll go to police, we’ll tell them about zero hour. | 我们去找警察 告诉他们零时刻的事 |
[38:50] | And then, we’re free. | 然后我们就自由了 |
[38:54] | Does your family know you’re doing this? | 你家人知道你要这么做吗 |
[38:56] | My dad drove me here. We didn’t say a word the whole drive. | 我爸送我过来的 路上我们一句话都没说 |
[39:02] | – Baby, we gotta hurry. – Okay. | -宝贝 我们要抓紧时间 -好吧 |
[39:04] | Okay, but | 好 但是 |
[39:06] | we can’t just run away. | 我们不能就这么走 |
[39:08] | We have to leave Maurice a note. | 得给莫里斯留个言 |
[39:10] | Okay. Yeah, fine, whatever. | 好 都行 |
[39:12] | Just write, | 就写 |
[39:14] | Father, | 爸 |
[39:16] | I’m free. | 我自由了 |
[39:19] | Good bye. | 再见 |
[39:23] | Sign it. | 签名 |
[39:27] | I don’t need a father anymore. | 我不再需要父亲了 |
[39:31] | Just you. | 有你就够了 |
[39:34] | Do you feel that yet? | 你感觉到了吗 |
[39:43] | It’ll just be a minute now. | 马上就结束了 |
[39:46] | Alison. | 艾莉森 |
[39:49] | I’ll leave you on his doorstep. | 我会把你放在他门前 |
[39:52] | I came back to save you. | 我是回来救你的 |
[39:56] | And I’m saving you. | 我也是在救你 |
[40:06] | 歌曲:”Peace, Love, And Understanding” 歌手:Elvis Costello |