时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | 康乃迪克州 纽黑文市 2000年11月15日 | |
[00:07] | 纽黑文记事报 布什还是高尔 | |
[00:11] | Let him go! | 放他走 |
[00:12] | He didn’t do anything! | 他是无辜的 |
[00:15] | Look they’re coming down the stairs! | 他们出来了 |
[00:19] | Let him go! | 放他走 |
[00:38] | We want real justice! | 我们要公正的判决 |
[00:42] | Did you know that there’d be all this cameras? | 你知道会来这么多记者吗 |
[00:44] | It’s a big case. | 这可是个大案子 |
[00:46] | Oh god, Greg. You could be governor. | 格雷格 你有能力当州长的 |
[00:49] | You should have a better wife. | 应该找个配得上你的妻子 |
[00:51] | Anna. | 安娜 |
[00:53] | Be strong. | 坚强点 |
[00:55] | Greg | 格雷格 |
[00:56] | They want a statement. | 他们要你发表声明 |
[01:06] | Good afternoon, I’m ADA Harold Mott. | 下午好 我是副检察官哈罗德·莫特 |
[01:08] | Allow me to introduce Greg Vizcaino, | 这位是格雷格·维兹卡诺 |
[01:10] | He’s the lead prosecutor on the Stacy Hall case. | 他是负责史黛西·霍一案的首席检察官 |
[01:13] | Two days ago, Stacy Hall, | 两天前 史黛西·霍 |
[01:15] | a young Yale graduate was on a morning jog | 这位年轻的耶鲁毕业生 |
[01:17] | when her life was finally cut short. | 在晨跑时遇害 |
[01:20] | I’m grieved with parents. | 我同他父母一样深感悲痛 |
[01:22] | The man you just saw let away is Antonio Mendez, | 刚才被押上车的男人叫安东尼奥·门德斯 |
[01:24] | who we will prove as responsible for this shocking crime. | 我们认为他就是这起案件的凶手 |
[01:27] | Now, Mr. Mott and I will take any questions. | 现在 我和莫特先生会回答大家的问题 |
[02:00] | 2000年12月 格雷格·维兹卡诺 | |
[02:02] | 2000年12月 格雷格·维兹卡诺 | |
[02:11] | That was six hours well spent. I’ll tell you that. | 不是我说 那六个小时可真充实 |
[02:14] | Ah, the training seminar. | 训练班结束了 |
[02:16] | Yeah. This guy, was never been on the line, | 是啊 那个讲师根本没上过第一线 |
[02:19] | never worked a homocide. | 也没在凶案组待过 |
[02:20] | But he’s an expert. | 但成了专家 |
[02:21] | His answer for everything? | 他对任何案子的解释都是 |
[02:23] | Autoerotic asphyxiation. | 窒息式性行为 |
[02:26] | You guys get dinner? | 你们吃晚饭了吗 |
[02:27] | There’s pizza in the fridge. | 冰箱里还有披萨 |
[02:28] | Every job that ever happened in | 所有在费城犯罪的人 |
[02:30] | Philly was autoerotic asphyxiation. | 动机都是窒息式性行为 |
[02:33] | Thaks for coming, Mrs. Vizcaino. | 多谢你过来 维兹卡诺女士 |
[02:36] | Greg wasn’t perfect. | 格雷格虽不完美 |
[02:38] | – but he was no thief. – I hear you. | -但绝不是小偷 -我知道了 |
[02:44] | – Hey, Gil. – Rush. | -吉尔 -拉什 |
[02:46] | Gents. | 各位好 |
[02:46] | Who’s uh.., who’s the visitor? | 她是谁 |
[02:48] | In from Connecticut. | 从康乃迪克州来的 |
[02:49] | Husband was killed in 2000. | 丈夫在2000年遇害 |
[02:51] | Job never came in. | 至今未找到凶手 |
[02:53] | Good looking widow. | 长得真不错 |
[02:54] | Guy’s from Connecticut but died in Philly? | 康乃迪克州的人怎么死在费城 |
[02:56] | Ah, the case was a bag of bones from the start. | 打一开始就是宗无头案 |
[02:58] | Actually, Valens. You might want to take a look at it. | 瓦伦斯 你应该看看这宗案子 |
[03:01] | Why me? | 为什么 |
[03:02] | Guy was puerto rican. | 死者是波多黎各人 |
[03:04] | Greg Vizcaino. | 格雷格·维兹卡诺 |
[03:06] | What was his story? | 他什么来头 |
[03:07] | Up and coming DA in New Haven. | 纽黑文市前途无量的检察官 |
[03:09] | Turns up a 150 miles away in north Philly, stabbed to death. | 结果在150英里外的费城北部被人捅死 |
[03:12] | He prosecuting somebody put a hit out on him? | 他起诉的人买凶灭口吗 |
[03:14] | Ah, I looked into that. | 连同其他被他关起来的混蛋 |
[03:16] | All the other thugs he put away. | 我都查过了 全部排除了作案嫌疑 |
[03:17] | The widow had bring you something new? | 那个寡妇提供新线索了吗 |
[03:19] | Harold Mott. | 哈罗德·莫特 |
[03:21] | He partnered with Vizcaino on a murder case the time he died. | 维兹卡诺死前 他们在合作办一宗凶案 |
[03:25] | – And? – And Mott’s in a runoff for State Treasurer. | -然后呢 -他最近在竞选州财政部长 |
[03:28] | He’s knocking the dead guy. | 拿死人做文章 |
[03:29] | – How? – Last week a reporter looking for dirt. | -怎么说 -上周在一起反腐调查中 |
[03:32] | He found that 10k went missing | 发现2000年的时候 |
[03:34] | from the DA’s office back in 2000. | 检察官办公室不见了1万块 |
[03:36] | So the smug get accused of taking it? | 有人怀疑是他拿的吗 |
[03:38] | Now, he points to Vizcaino. | 现在他把矛头指向维兹卡诺 |
[03:40] | It’s handy, he can’t defend himself. | 容易啊 反正死无对证 |
[03:42] | But the widow says no way he’d taken it. | 但妻子说决不可能是他拿的 |
[03:44] | But if he did, it could be connected to his murder. | 如果情况属实 没准和他的死有关 |
[03:48] | So, New Havens the beginning, north Philly’s the end. | 从纽黑文开始 在费城北部结束 |
[03:51] | What’s the middle? | 中间发生了什么 |
[03:53] | Autoerotic asphyxiation. | 窒息式性行为吧 |
[04:28] | Greg Vizcaino, 35. | 格雷格·维兹卡诺 35岁 |
[04:31] | Grew up in the New Haven barrio, | 在纽黑文贫民区长大 |
[04:32] | went to Cornell, then Yale law school. | 考上康奈尔大学 然后进了耶鲁法学院 |
[04:35] | Success story. | 好个励志故事 |
[04:37] | So what was he doing in north Philly? | 他跑去费城北部做什么 |
[04:39] | No family or work connect. | 没有家人和同事在那边 |
[04:40] | He’s supposed to be in court | 他调查的那起凶案 |
[04:42] | the next day on his murder trial, | 第二天还要上庭 |
[04:43] | but for some reason he drives a 150 miles | 他却在前一天晚上 |
[04:45] | to Philly the night before. | 大老远开车150英里到费城 |
[04:47] | Maybe the answer is tied to the missing money. | 没准和丢失的1万块有关 |
[04:49] | So why do we believe he took it? | 那我们为什么相信是他拿的 |
[04:51] | Just because some politician said so? | 就因为某个政客的一面之词吗 |
[04:52] | We don’t believe it yet, Scotty. | 我们还没相信他的话 史考特 |
[04:54] | But we’re gonna check it out. | 所以要一查究竟 |
[04:55] | Or maybe I’ll look at this job. Sinclair Thomas. | 不如查查这个卷宗得了 辛克莱·汤玛斯 |
[04:58] | You got any direction? | 你有线索吗 |
[04:59] | Nah, I just like his name. | 没 我就是喜欢这名字 |
[05:00] | If Vizcaino did need money, why? | 如果维兹卡诺确实需要钱 是要做什么 |
[05:02] | Gambling debt? Black mail? | 还赌债 还是被人勒索 |
[05:04] | There’s gotta be something personal, Lil. | 应该是私人恩怨 阿莉 |
[05:05] | You don’t stab someone 12 times | 抢劫的话不会捅人12刀 |
[05:07] | just to rob’em, then leave the car and money behind. | 然后车和钱都不要就跑了 |
[05:09] | Hey! this Harold Mott, the guy who said Vizcaino swiped the cash? | 说维兹卡诺挪用公款的这个哈罗德·莫特 |
[05:13] | Took over as lead prosecutor after Greg died, | 在格雷格死后接替了他的位置 |
[05:16] | won the case, made him a household name in New Haven. | 赢了官司 名声大噪 |
[05:19] | Huh, now he’s on the political track. | 他现在仕途可是一片光明 |
[05:20] | It could’ve been Vizcaino’s future | 如果维兹卡诺没有死于非命的话 |
[05:22] | if someone hadn’t shanked him. | 这些都该属于他 |
[05:23] | Oh, maybe there’s your motive. | 就把这当成你的动力吧 |
[05:25] | Let’s start with Mott. | 先从哈罗德开始查起 |
[05:26] | See why he’s saying that Vizcaino stold the money. | 看他为什么要把责任推到维兹卡诺身上 |
[05:28] | A roadtrip to New Haven? | 我们要去纽黑文 |
[05:29] | Job gonna spring for Howard Johnson’s? | 能住豪生酒店吧 |
[05:31] | Sure, but the boys got to bunk together. | 可以 但男士们得挤一间房 |
[05:33] | – Junior guy gets the cot. – No way! | -新来的睡小床 -不行 |
[05:36] | That’s the known fact. | 这是规矩 |
[05:53] | We called him ‘Golden Greg’. | 我们都叫他完美先生 |
[05:55] | 才貌兼备 无可挑剔 | |
[05:58] | Yet you told the New Haven register | 你才刚刚告诉纽黑文政府 |
[06:00] | that this “great guy” stold that money. | 这个”完美先生”挪用公款 |
[06:03] | Look, I hate to tarnish his name, | 我也不想抹黑他 |
[06:04] | but when it was suggested I took it | 但当他们把矛头指向我时 |
[06:07] | I was pushed to the wall. | 我别无选择 |
[06:08] | But why would Greg do that? | 为什么格雷格会拿那笔钱 |
[06:09] | Take the 10 grand. | 那1万块 |
[06:10] | I wouldn’t speculate about that. | 我不想妄加推测 |
[06:12] | Best guess. | 猜猜看 |
[06:14] | Greg, wasn’t himself at the end. | 格雷格到后来变了 |
[06:17] | How’s that? | 怎么说 |
[06:18] | The hall case was the big leagues. | 那是宗大案子 |
[06:20] | A white jogger raped and killed by a Latino kid? | 一个在慢跑的白人被拉丁美洲人奸杀 |
[06:23] | It was a slam dunk until the kid recanted his confession. | 本来板上钉钉了 直到那小子翻供 |
[06:26] | Then, it got tough. | 然后 就变得复杂了 |
[06:27] | And Greg couldn’t take it? | 格雷格无法接受吗 |
[06:28] | It was his first time as lead prosecutor | 那是他第一次当首席检察官 |
[06:30] | he started out great but he lost focus. | 开始还不错 之后就有点找不着北了 |
[06:33] | Yeah? How? | 为什么 |
[06:36] | At work he was all over the map. | 工作杂乱无章 |
[06:38] | Pulling vice reports, making weird phone call. | 查刑警档案 打奇怪的电话 |
[06:41] | He…, he just seemed distracted by something other than the case. | 他看起来被其它事分心了 |
[06:44] | You asked him about it? | 你问过他吗 |
[06:46] | Nah, he was first chair. | 他是首席 |
[06:47] | I wasn’t suppose to question him. | 我没有权利过问 |
[06:49] | He ever mentioned philadelphia? | 他提过费城吗 |
[06:52] | Hmm, no. | 没有 |
[06:54] | But, he would disappear for hours at a time. | 但有时候他会失踪几个小时 |
[06:56] | Maybe…he went there? | 没准他是去那里了 |
[06:58] | But so, middle of his case he’d go awol | 他办案时擅离职守 |
[07:00] | and you had no idea where to. | 你却对他的行踪毫不知情 |
[07:04] | I know where he went, one time. | 有一次我知道 |
[07:07] | If this gets out, it’s a Pandora’s box, though. | 如果这事传出去 后果不堪设想 |
[07:10] | It won’t get out. | 不会传出去的 |
[07:13] | The day before he disappeared, | 他失踪前一天 |
[07:15] | Greg did something that any law student | 做了一件任何法学生都知道 |
[07:17] | would tell you is incredibly unethical. | 绝对是违反职业道德的事 |
[07:23] | – I just heard from the prison ward at county. – yeah. | -我从郡看守所听说 -什么 |
[07:26] | They said that you visited Antonio last night. | 他们说你昨晚去探访安东尼奥了 |
[07:28] | I said that had to be wrong. | 我跟他们说肯定是搞错了 |
[07:29] | Harold, I know what I’m doing. | 哈罗德 我知道我在做什么 |
[07:31] | You visited the defendant without his lawyer present? | 你在被告律师缺席的情况下探访他 |
[07:34] | You know what this could do to our case, right? | 你知道后果吧 |
[07:36] | You know you could be disbarred? | 你知道可能被取消律师资格吧 |
[07:37] | It’s under control. It’s fine! | 都在我掌握之中 没关系的 |
[07:38] | Fine? Greg, what is going on? | 没关系 格雷格 到底出什么事了 |
[07:40] | Nothing! | 没什么 |
[07:41] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[07:42] | I gotta be some place. | 我得去个地方 |
[07:43] | We’re in the middle of a trial! | 我们明天还要开庭呢 |
[07:44] | And I’m first chair, telling you I gotta be some place. | 我是首席 我说我要去个地方 |
[07:48] | I know what I’m doing. | 我知道我在做什么 |
[07:56] | I don’t care what Greg said. | 不管他说什么 |
[07:59] | He was drowning. | 他有点失控 |
[08:01] | And the next day, he was dead. | 结果第二天他就死了 |
[08:04] | Antonio was the guy you were prosecuting? | 安东尼奥是你们的被告吗 |
[08:06] | Serving a life sentence now. | 正在监狱服无期徒刑 |
[08:08] | Real tough luck kid. | 他真挺倒霉的 |
[08:10] | Tried suicide in jail before trial. | 审判前在监狱自杀未遂 |
[08:12] | So you never told anyone about Greg’s visit? | 你没告诉别人格雷格探访的事 |
[08:14] | Would’ve led to a mistrial. | 说了审判就无效了 |
[08:16] | And you wouldn’t make the front page. | 你也不会出名了是吧 |
[08:19] | Antonio confessed to rape and murder. | 安东尼奥对他的罪行供认不讳 |
[08:22] | But recanted. | 但他翻供了 |
[08:23] | Public defender gets involved, it’s always this strategy. | 因为有了公共律师为他辩护 老伎俩 |
[08:25] | Bottom line, I wasn’t gonna let that kid walk, | 我才不会因为格雷格的失常 |
[08:28] | Because Greg was crackin’ up. | 让这小子逍遥法外 |
[08:31] | What do you think happend to Greg? | 你觉得他是怎么了 |
[08:35] | He was a striver, and on his way. But… | 他很努力 仕途也很顺 可… |
[08:39] | he wasn’t ready for the job. | 但还没准备好应付这份工作 |
[08:41] | And being proud, he wouldn’t ask for help. | 因为他的自负 也不会向别人寻求帮助 |
[08:43] | So he self-destructed. | 所以他自取灭亡了 |
[08:46] | Whole thing was an American tragedy. | 典型的美国式悲剧 |
[08:57] | Detective Jefferys and Vera, Antonio. | 安东尼奥 我们是杰弗里斯和维拉探员 |
[09:00] | Philly cops, huh? | 费城警察 |
[09:02] | I don’t like talking to police. | 我不喜欢和警察说话 |
[09:03] | We gotta ask you about Greg Vizcaino? | 我们要问你关于格雷格·维兹卡诺 |
[09:06] | The lawyer that died in the middle of your trial? | 那个在审讯中死掉的律师的事 |
[09:08] | Wasn’t me. | 不是我干的 |
[09:09] | I was locked up. | 我当时被关着呢 |
[09:10] | Well, we know he’d came to see you before he died. | 我们知道他在死前来看过你 |
[09:12] | Did you tell anybody about that? | 你和别人说过这事吗 |
[09:13] | What for? | 说它干什么 |
[09:14] | He’d give you money to stay quiet? | 他给你封口费了吗 |
[09:16] | – Try and pay you to plea guilty? – I am guilty. | -给钱让你认罪 -我本来就有罪 |
[09:19] | Haven’t you heard? | 你难道不知道吗 |
[09:20] | What did Greg want with you that night? | 那晚格雷格来找你做什么 |
[09:23] | Make sure the case was gonna go his way. | 确保案子向他期望的方向发展 |
[09:26] | I tried to hang myself. | 我自杀来着 |
[09:28] | He thought I wouldn’t make it to trial | 他怕我活不到审判那天 |
[09:31] | Blow his chest to be a hero. | 我死了他就当不了英雄了 |
[09:32] | That what he’d told you? | 这是他的原话吗 |
[09:33] | You gotta stay alive, Antonio. | 原话是你要活下去 安东尼奥 |
[09:35] | My ass is on the line here. | 咱俩可在一条船上 |
[09:38] | Except, he’s the one who didn’t make it. | 结果没活下去的是他 |
[09:40] | Didn’t make a difference. | 有什么区别 |
[09:42] | Cops had me on video | 条子手上有录像 |
[09:44] | Saying I did it. | 说就是我干的 |
[09:45] | Got sent here for life. | 让我在这服无期徒刑 |
[09:57] | Antonio went in ten minutes. | 安东尼奥只进去十分钟就招了 |
[09:59] | I’m almost embarrassed to show you how easy it was. | 容易得我都不好意思说 |
[10:02] | Almost feel sorry for him don’t you? | 为他感到悲哀吗 |
[10:03] | We got a saying here. | 按我们的说法 |
[10:04] | If they weren’t dumb, we wouldn’t catch’em. | 要不是他们太蠢 还真的抓不到 |
[10:07] | Applys in Philadelphia, too. | 这说法在费城也适用 |
[10:08] | Here goes. | 开始了 |
[10:12] | I’ve seen her running in the park. | 我看见她在公园跑步 |
[10:14] | Did you chase her? | 然后你就去追她吗 |
[10:15] | Nah, just waited for her to pass. | 没 我等她跑过来 |
[10:18] | Then what’d you do? | 然后呢 |
[10:20] | I jumped her. | 我强奸了她 |
[10:22] | He took it all back once he got a lawyer. | 他有了律师之后就翻供了 |
[10:24] | – You testified the trial? – Sure. | -你在法庭上作证了吗 -当然 |
[10:26] | I was the lead detective. | 那宗案子是我负责的 |
[10:27] | Hey, guys. | 你们来啦 |
[10:28] | This is sergeant Sal Martin. | 这位是塞·马丁队长 |
[10:30] | He worked the Stacy Hall job. | 当时是他负责史黛西·霍的案子 |
[10:31] | Welcome to New Haven. | 欢迎来到纽黑文 |
[10:33] | Lily Rush, Scotty Valens. | 莉莉·拉什和史考特·瓦伦斯 |
[10:41] | According to Harold Mott, | 根据哈罗德·莫特说的 |
[10:42] | Greg was unravelling the last few weeks of his life. | 格雷格死前状态有点不对 |
[10:44] | How’d he seem to you? | 你还记得他当时怎么样吗 |
[10:47] | Alright. | 还不错 |
[10:50] | You don’t say that like you mean it. | 你有点口不对心啊 |
[10:52] | Well, stressed, maybe. | 看起来有点不堪重负吧 |
[10:54] | The young star at the da’s office, | 检察官中的一颗新星 |
[10:56] | People talking about your political future, | 大家都在谈论你的政治前途 |
[10:58] | It’s a lot of pressure. | 压力不少 |
[11:00] | Right. | 没错 |
[11:01] | Any reason he’d need 10k? | 你觉得他缺钱吗 |
[11:03] | Hmm, we could all use 10k. | 谁不缺呢 |
[11:05] | But Greg, in particular. | 那格雷格呢 |
[11:08] | He was a good kid. | 他是个好孩子 |
[11:10] | But even good kids growing up in bad | 即使是好孩子 在那种环境长大 |
[11:12] | neighborhood pick up bad habits. | 也会养成坏习惯 |
[11:13] | What kind of bad habits? | 什么坏习惯 |
[11:19] | Oh, crap! | 管它呢 |
[11:26] | Greg was a good guy. | 格雷格是个好人 |
[11:27] | That’s what Harold Mott said. | 哈罗德·莫特也这么说 |
[11:29] | Everyone has a dark side. | 人都有阴暗面 |
[11:30] | Greg’s was…pretty dark. | 格雷格的简直有点难以启齿 |
[11:35] | That’s the last I want to see you. Get outta here! | 我不想再在这里见到你 滚 |
[11:47] | – Way behind on payments, Greg. – I know, I know. | -格雷格 差太多了 -我知道 |
[11:51] | This is all I have right now. | 我现在只有这么多 |
[11:53] | When’s the next installment coming? | 剩下的什么时候还 |
[11:55] | This guy bothering you counselor? | 他在找你麻烦吗 |
[11:57] | No, detective. | 没有 探员 |
[11:59] | It’s alright. | 没事 |
[12:06] | I was just, | 我只是 |
[12:08] | Walking the murder scene again? | 回来查看凶案现场吗 |
[12:11] | Stacy Hall was killed at the park down the street. | 史黛西·霍是在后面的公园被杀的 |
[12:13] | You were just checking out the area for yourself. | 你只是亲自来查看凶案现场吧 |
[12:16] | Right? | 对吗 |
[12:18] | Right. | 对 |
[12:19] | Just…walking the scene. | 查看凶案现场 |
[12:26] | Don’t make it so obvious, Greg. | 别太显眼 格雷格 |
[12:38] | I’ve seen him a lot with this dealer. | 我常看到他和这个毒贩混在一起 |
[12:41] | Guy named kiki. | 那个人叫奇奇 |
[12:42] | He was known on the street that… He had habit. | 他是那条街出了名的瘾君子 |
[12:45] | Kind of an open secret? | 所有人都知道吗 |
[12:47] | Look, I don’t want to speak ill of the dead. | 我不想说死人坏话 |
[12:49] | But a coke habit? | 但染上毒瘾 |
[12:51] | Takes a lot of cash. | 那可需要不少钱 |
[12:52] | So despite what the widow says, | 抛开他妻子的话不说 |
[12:54] | maybe Greg was a theif? | 没准格雷格确实拿了钱 |
[12:55] | And an addict. | 还是个瘾君子 |
[12:58] | Yeah, maybe. | 可能吧 |
[13:04] | So, ‘Golden Greg’ is losing at work, | 完美先生无心工作 |
[13:07] | Blowing his murder case, and feeding a coke habit? | 搞砸了案子 还在吸毒 |
[13:09] | Which still doesn’t tell us how he winds up at Philly. | 但还是无法解释他那天为什么要去费城 |
[13:12] | Just hope I don’t come down with the | 我只希望在这破地方睡觉 |
[13:13] | cold sleeping in Siberia all night. | 不感冒就好了 |
[13:15] | Man, you need the windows open for fresh air. | 哥们 睡觉开着窗才有新鲜空气 |
[13:17] | So you told me. | 随便你怎么说 |
[13:20] | You guys worked out the cot problem? | 你们解决谁睡小床的问题了 |
[13:22] | Nah, we drew straws, Vera lost. | 我们抽签决定 维拉输了 |
[13:25] | He leaves all miffed, doesn’t come back. | 然后他生气走掉了 晚上都没回来 |
[13:27] | You worried? | 你担心他吗 |
[13:28] | He went out to check out the hot | 他和马丁一起 |
[13:29] | spots of New Haven with Martin. | 出去找乐子去了 |
[13:31] | All I wanna know is uh, who’s Lena? | 我只想知道莉娜是谁 |
[13:35] | Listen now, Lena. | 听着 莉娜 |
[13:37] | Just sing it one more time. | 再唱一遍就好 |
[13:39] | – Stop that! – You talk in your sleep, man. | -闭嘴 -你自己说的梦话 伙计 |
[13:44] | Ah, look who’s here! | 看看谁来了 |
[13:47] | Rough night, Vera? | 玩得开心吗 维拉 |
[13:48] | This city blows, nothing to do. | 这城市烂透了 没什么可干的 |
[13:50] | Can I get some coffee over here? | 可以给我来杯咖啡吗 |
[13:52] | Hey, did Martin tell where to find that dealer? | 马丁告诉你去哪找那个毒贩了吗 |
[13:53] | Ah, Eden Park. | 伊甸公园 |
[13:55] | Look for some crazy guy with dreadlocks. | 某个梳着细发辨的疯子就是了 |
[13:59] | Ready? | 吃完了吗 |
[14:00] | Drop me off at New Haven PD? | 顺便送我去纽黑文警局吧 |
[14:03] | I’ll catch up. | 我一会儿就来 |
[14:04] | He’s paying. | 他埋单 |
[14:17] | Kiki Solano? | 奇奇·索纳诺 |
[14:19] | Uh-oh! man of the street. New Haven’s finest on the beat. | 纽黑文市最好的香薰 |
[14:23] | Some five-o? Five-bro? | 你们是警察吗 |
[14:26] | Yeah, detective Jefferys and Valens from Philly. | 我们是杰弗里斯和瓦伦斯探员 来自费城 |
[14:29] | We’re here about Greg Vizcaino. | 我们来调查格雷格·维兹卡诺的事 |
[14:31] | DA who got killed four years ago. | 四年前被谋杀的检察官 |
[14:33] | You ain’t gonna tell me who Greg V is. | 我知道他是谁 |
[14:35] | Went to grade school together. | 他是我小学同学 |
[14:37] | On the day he died? | 他死的那天 |
[14:39] | Whoo, hysteria in the area. | 所有人都震惊了 |
[14:41] | Whole barrio dressed in black. | 整个贫民区都穿黑衣致哀 |
[14:43] | We know you were selling him blow before he died. | 我们知道你在他生前卖他毒品 |
[14:45] | Just all I sell. | 我只卖这个 |
[14:47] | Strictly botanical, always organical. | 纯植物 纯有机 |
[14:50] | We know Greg owes you money. You kill him over that? | 我们知道格雷格欠你钱 所以你杀了他吗 |
[14:54] | Greg was my brother. Hermanos. | 格雷格是我兄弟 |
[14:57] | I wasn’t worried about his debts. | 我才不在乎他欠了多少钱 |
[14:59] | I was worried about his soul. | 我只担心他的灵魂 |
[15:01] | Yeah? Why? | 是吗 为什么 |
[15:02] | They loved him at the DA’s. | 他在检察院很受欢迎 |
[15:04] | Because he was light bright and damn near white. | 不过是他比较像白人罢了 |
[15:07] | I tried to get him to see that they was just using him. | 我试图让他明白那帮人都在利用他 |
[15:19] | Why you gotta parade that kid in front of the cameras, G? | 为什么把那个孩子游街一样给记者拍 小格 |
[15:21] | to show he’s Puerto Rican? | 想告诉别人他是波多黎各人吗 |
[15:22] | I’ll parade any murderer in the street. | 不管凶手是谁 我都会那么做 |
[15:24] | And put that lady’s rich, white parents on display? | 再伴上那个女孩的有钱白人父母吗 |
[15:27] | It’s fact, Kiki. She’s white, he’s not. | 她是白人 他不是 这是事实 奇奇 |
[15:30] | That kid didn’t do it! | 人不是他杀的 |
[15:31] | Then why’d he confess? | 那他为什么要认罪 |
[15:33] | And why’d he recant? | 那他为什么要翻供 |
[15:34] | He’s from the barrio like us! | 他和我们一样从贫民区出来的 |
[15:36] | You got to listen to the word. | 我得留意街上的传闻 |
[15:38] | What word is that? | 什么传闻 |
[15:40] | The streets have eyes. | 街上满是眼线 |
[15:41] | And they tell no lies. | 并且他们从不说谎 |
[15:43] | The streets know something about this murder. | 一定有人知道这起案件的真相 |
[15:45] | Am I suppose to call the streets as witnesses? | 那我能让他来作证吗 |
[15:50] | I got a deal for you, G. | 我们做比交易吧 小格 |
[15:53] | Check out what the streets got to say, | 再查一下这起案子 |
[15:55] | Then I won’t sell to her no more. | 我以后都不卖毒品给她了 |
[16:01] | Who would you stop selling to? | 不卖给谁 |
[16:02] | Anna. Greg’s wife. | 安娜 格雷格的妻子 |
[16:06] | She hooked on the incense. | 她吸那玩意儿 |
[16:09] | You said you wasn’t narcotics player? | 你也太懂行了吧 |
[16:12] | So his wife was the one with the coke problem? | 所以他买毒品是因为他老婆有毒瘾 |
[16:14] | Gone on the wagon, rode it hard, but… | 她已经努力在戒了 |
[16:17] | The wheels come off every now and then when things got bumpy. | 但有的时候 她就是控制不住自己 |
[16:20] | Greg take you up on the deal? | 格雷格答应你了吗 |
[16:22] | I held up my end. Don’t know about G. | 不知道 反正我说到做到了 |
[16:25] | What was the word from the streets. | 当时街上的传闻是什么 |
[16:27] | That kid didn’t kill the lady. | 那孩子不是凶手 |
[16:31] | It was the Kennedy brothers! | 是肯尼迪兄弟干的 |
[16:35] | Like John and Bobby, you mean? | 你是指约翰和鲍比吗 |
[16:38] | That’s one good tip, Kiki. Thanks. | 真是条好线索 奇奇 谢了 |
[16:48] | It was a left over thing from college. | 是大学时留下的坏习惯 |
[16:50] | Used to get me through stressful times. | 毒品能缓解压力 |
[16:53] | The way your dealer tells us, | 听你的毒贩说 |
[16:54] | sounds more like a meal than a left over. | 事情好像并不是那么简单 |
[16:56] | Yeah, it was out of control. | 是啊 后来有点失控 |
[16:58] | I admit that. | 我承认 |
[17:00] | So you’re in debt to Kiki, Greg needed money to pay it. | 所以你欠奇奇钱 格雷格需要钱还债 |
[17:04] | My husband would never steal. | 我老公绝不会偷东西 |
[17:06] | That missing money had nothing to do with him. | 那钱和他毫无关系 |
[17:08] | Gotta look at the facts, Anna. | 面对现实吧 安娜 |
[17:10] | I told Gil Sherman. | 我都和吉尔·谢尔曼说了 |
[17:12] | He was no thief. | 他不是小偷 |
[17:13] | Sometimes when you love someone, | 有时候当你爱一个人 |
[17:15] | you only see them like you want to. | 只能看到你想看到的 |
[17:20] | I changed my views over last four years | 这四年我想了很多 |
[17:25] | I was so ashamed then. | 当时深感愧疚 |
[17:27] | Of what? | 愧疚什么 |
[17:33] | You get my message? | 你收到我的留言了吗 |
[17:34] | I was working. | 我在工作 |
[17:35] | No-no, I don’t believe you! | 不 你说谎 |
[17:38] | You’re doing that crap on in the house? | 你居然在家里吸毒 |
[17:40] | What, the girls here? | 还当着孩子们的面 |
[17:42] | – Where do you go? – I’m working! | -你去哪里了 -我在工作 |
[17:43] | Who calls here and hangs up everytime I say hello? | 那些无声电话是谁打的 |
[17:45] | Do you hear how paranoid you sound? | 你知道你现在有多疑神疑鬼吗 |
[17:47] | I brought the car in for service, | 我把车送去检修 |
[17:48] | and they asked why there was so much mileage built up on it. | 他们问我为什么里程多出了那么多 |
[17:52] | Where do you go? | 你都去哪里了 |
[17:53] | I cannot talk to you when you are wired. | 我不想在你吸毒之后谈这个 |
[17:55] | Tell me! | 告诉我 |
[18:05] | Kiss me. | 吻我 |
[18:13] | You won’t do it, will you? | 你不想吻我 对吧 |
[18:15] | Not when you’re like this. | 你这个样子我不想 |
[18:18] | How are you going to be governor with your secrets? | 你带着这些秘密怎么当州长 |
[18:25] | What do you think he was hiding? | 你觉得他在隐瞒什么 |
[18:28] | I know what he was hiding. | 我知道他在隐瞒什么 |
[18:30] | I’m not proud of it, but I looked through his briefcase once | 我知道这不对 但有次我翻他的公文包 |
[18:33] | and found some newspaper ads. | 找到一些报纸广告 |
[18:35] | For escorts. | 三陪的那种 |
[18:37] | Call girls? | 应召女郎 |
[18:39] | Boys. | 是男人 |
[18:41] | He had some names circled. | 他圈了几个名字 |
[18:43] | His favorite seemed to be one name Ramon. | 最喜欢的那个好像叫拉蒙 |
[18:47] | You confront him? | 你问过他吗 |
[18:48] | Nah, I was too shocked. | 没有 我太震惊了 |
[18:49] | Ashamed. | 也问不出口 |
[18:52] | But if people find out now? So be it. | 但是现在这些都无所谓了 |
[18:55] | My husband’s a gay. | 我老公是同性恋 |
[18:58] | That isn’t a crime. | 同性恋又不犯法 |
[18:59] | Yeah, but stealing is. | 但偷东西犯法 |
[19:01] | I want his name cleared. | 我不想他的名誉受损 |
[19:02] | Do you remember what newspapers they were, Anna? | 你还记得都是什么报纸吗 安娜 |
[19:05] | They were those free rags you find on the streets. | 都是那些街上免费派发的小报 |
[19:07] | Action, | 《动态》 |
[19:09] | Gay Times, | 《同性恋时报》 |
[19:10] | City Paper. | 《城市报》 |
[19:12] | You sure about that? City Paper? | 《城市报》 你确定吗 |
[19:15] | That’s from Philadelphia. | 那是费城的报纸 |
[19:18] | Hmm. Maybe we finally got our Philly connect. | 终于发现他和费城间的联系了 |
[19:23] | – So he wasn’t the coke head? – That was his wife. | -他不是瘾君子 -他老婆才是 |
[19:26] | He was busy prowling for boys. | 他忙着找男人呢 |
[19:28] | Huh! but why in Philly? | 为什么要大老远跑来费城 |
[19:29] | Too much to lose if he was found out in New Haven? | 在纽黑文被人发现的话 麻烦会很大吧 |
[19:31] | Hartford’s closer, Scotty, New York. | 哈特福特或纽约更近吧 史考特 |
[19:33] | Well, maybe he started there, | 也许他是从那里开始的 |
[19:35] | and something or someone brought him here. | 但某人或者某些事让他不得不过来 |
[19:37] | Maybe Ramon. | 比如拉蒙 |
[19:39] | I remember Harold mott said Greg | 我记得哈罗德说格雷格 |
[19:40] | was looking at vice reports. | 在看刑警档案 |
[19:42] | – instead of working? – Yeah? | -而不在正常工作 -是啊 |
[19:43] | Maybe with all this stress he went looking for comfort. | 说不定他是在想法办排解压力 |
[19:46] | Arrest reports could tell him where to find them by name. | 从逮捕记录上可以很容易查到 |
[19:48] | Easy targets, too. | 曾经被抓过的人 |
[19:49] | More willing to play if they’d been arrested before. | 也更容易上手 |
[19:52] | Go see Harold Mott again. | 再去找哈罗德·莫特 |
[19:53] | Get some details on the reports. | 了解一下那些报告的信息 |
[19:55] | Don’t count on him being too helpful. | 别指望他会配合 |
[19:56] | No? Why? | 为什么 |
[19:57] | I’ve been following that missing money? | 我不是在查那笔丢失的钱吗 |
[19:59] | Only Greg and Harold had access. | 只有格雷格和哈罗德有权限动用 |
[20:01] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[20:01] | Guess who lost a bundle on tech stocks in early 2000? | 猜猜谁在2000年的时候炒科技股亏大了 |
[20:04] | – Harold. – and he was in hot water until suddenly nine grand | -哈罗德 -他几乎赔得倾家荡产 |
[20:07] | Appears in his wife’s stock account, | 那一万元丢失后一礼拜 |
[20:08] | The week after the 10K goes missing? | 他老婆账户里突然多出九千元救了他 |
[20:10] | You send it to New Haven PD? | 你把这个送去纽黑文警局了 |
[20:12] | So don’t be surprised if Harold pulls the welcome mat. | 所以哈罗德给你们吃闭门羹的时候别太吃惊 |
[20:21] | I knew I timed it this right! | 我来的真准时 |
[20:23] | You can’t stay away from the place? | 你就是离不开警局是吗 |
[20:26] | I’m droping gloves off for Lil. | 我来给阿莉送手套 |
[20:28] | Temperature went down 20 degrees over the day. | 今天气温骤降 |
[20:30] | Oh well, she’s still up there. | 她还在上面 |
[20:31] | I was going to leave’em at the desk. | 我放在她桌上就好 |
[20:33] | She doesn’t like to see me here. | 她不喜欢我来这里 |
[20:35] | Too friendly. | 说我太过友好 |
[20:37] | There are worse things. | 比这更糟的都有 |
[20:40] | You know, you dress way better than the average cop. | 你穿衣品味比普通警察好太多了 |
[20:43] | That ain’t saying a lot. | 很少有人这么说 |
[20:45] | No, guess not. | 是吗 |
[20:49] | Your girlfriend pick out your clothes? | 你女友帮你挑的衣服吗 |
[20:51] | No, I don’t have a girlfriend. | 不 我没有女友 |
[20:53] | I mean, I used to. She’s in the hospital right now. | 有过 但她现在在医院里 |
[20:56] | – Sorry. – She’s okay. She’s getting out. | -抱歉 -她没事 马上就出院了 |
[20:58] | That’s good. | 那很好 |
[20:59] | Well, even though, we’re not really together anymore. | 是啊 虽然我俩已经不在一起了 |
[21:06] | I work at the Mcginty’s tavern, | 我在麦甘迪酒吧打工 |
[21:07] | if you ever want a free beer. | 可以请你喝一杯 |
[21:10] | Yeah, okay. | 好的 |
[21:14] | See ya. | 再见 |
[21:31] | Oh great! what do you want? | 又来了 你们到底想干什么 |
[21:33] | Bad day? | 今天不顺吗 |
[21:33] | The cops and press are all over me | 就因为你们突然调查这案子 |
[21:35] | because of you sticking your nose in this. | 害得媒体和警察都追着我不放 |
[21:36] | That’s the price of being a public figure, Harold. | 做公众人物总是要付出代价的 哈罗德 |
[21:39] | We need to know more about Greg Vizcaino. | 我们要了解更多格雷格·维兹卡诺的事 |
[21:41] | I told you what I know. He cracked. | 该说的我都说了 他崩溃了 |
[21:43] | The price of being put into game before you’re ready. | 这是没准备好就贸然上阵的代价 |
[21:46] | Hm, but you were ready? | 你倒是准备好了 |
[21:47] | I tried to help him. | 我想帮他来着 |
[21:48] | But you can’t expect the water boy to play the quarterback. | 你总不能指望跑腿的人去挑大梁吧 |
[21:51] | The vice reports he was pulling, | 他在看的刑警档案 |
[21:53] | any reason to think he was using them for personal reasons? | 你觉得有可能他是出于个人原因吗 |
[21:57] | What the hell! yeah. | 管他的 当然了 |
[21:59] | Golden Greg? | 完美先生 |
[22:01] | Liked his boys young and cheap! | 喜欢年轻的廉价鸭子 |
[22:04] | Go on. | 接着说 |
[22:23] | Ramon, from Juniper Street. | 拉蒙 杜松大街 |
[22:25] | Another Puerto Rican packer? | 又是个卖屁股的波多黎各人吗 |
[22:26] | Screw you! | 去你的 |
[22:27] | No! Screw you! | 不 去你的 |
[22:28] | We’ve got the trail of the year to prep for | 我们有年度大案要准备 |
[22:30] | and you’re chasing male hookers! | 结果你却在这里找鸭子 |
[22:31] | Yeah, that’s exactly what I’m doing | 我就找了 怎么着吧 |
[22:33] | because I’m a promiscuous Latin! | 谁叫我是个滥交的拉丁人 |
[22:34] | And a light weight token. | 还是个废物 |
[22:35] | You barely made it through ACME law school, | 你差点连法学院都没毕业 |
[22:37] | and you’re calling me a light weight? | 居然说我是废物 |
[22:38] | Spare me the barrio superiority! | 别再跟我说你的奋斗故事了 |
[22:40] | So you grew up poor and hungry, boo-frigging-hoo. | 你在贫民窟长大 那又怎样 |
[22:42] | It doesn’t entitle you to my job! | 没权利抢走我的工作 |
[22:44] | No, me being smarter than you entitles me to my job! | 我能坐到这个位置是因为我比你聪明 |
[22:47] | – You’re delusional. – You’re a cracker, flunky! | -你别做梦了 -你就是个卑鄙小人 |
[22:54] | He was a disgrace to his heritage. | 他把他祖宗的脸都丢光了 |
[22:56] | Well, you know all about that, huh? | 你知道得一清二楚 |
[22:57] | You wanted the truth. | 你们不是要真相吗 |
[23:00] | While I was busting my ass to the hall trial, | 我在为案子忙得焦头烂额的时候 |
[23:02] | he was in here using vice reports to chase boy friends. | 他却从刑警档案里找鸭子 |
[23:05] | And who’s Ramon? | 拉蒙是谁 |
[23:07] | A name he got off a report. | 他从报告中找到的 |
[23:09] | Probably some barrio trick. | 某个平民窟出来的鸭子吧 |
[23:12] | Is there a Juniper Street in New Haven? | 纽黑文有杜松街吗 |
[23:15] | Not that I know of. | 没有吧 |
[23:17] | We done here? | 问完了吗 |
[23:18] | Yeah. We’re done. | 问完了 |
[23:25] | You know a hustle named Ramon? | 你知道一个叫拉蒙的鸭子吗 |
[23:27] | Puerto Rican, probably in his twenties? | 二十多岁 波多黎各人 |
[23:28] | What do I look like, 411? | 我看着像查号台的吗 |
[23:30] | Came from Connecticut. Showed up about four years ago? | 四年前从康乃迪克州来的 |
[23:33] | Four years ago, I’m in highschool. | 四年前我还在上高中 |
[23:35] | So that’s a no? | 不知道是吗 |
[23:37] | Try the boy trade theater on 13th street. | 去问问十三街剧院门口那男孩 |
[23:39] | Will do. | 好的 |
[23:46] | Any luck? | 找到了吗 |
[23:47] | Squat. | 没有 |
[23:49] | We covered all of juniper street. | 整条街都问过了 |
[23:51] | Wish we had a skecth on this guy. We’re chasing ghost. | 连长相都不知道 怎么找 |
[23:54] | Let’s try the theater. | 去剧院问问看吧 |
[23:57] | Ever notice how we’re the one always chasing the marys? | 为什么每次这种活都落到我们头上 |
[24:12] | You know a trick named Ramon? | 你认识一个叫拉蒙的吗 |
[24:13] | Pretty boy in the cap. | 那个戴帽子的小帅哥就是 |
[24:20] | Ramon? | 你是拉蒙吗 |
[24:21] | Na. | 不是 |
[24:22] | You’re not a Ramon formerly from New Haven? | 你不是从纽黑文来的那个拉蒙 |
[24:32] | Look I didn’t do nothing I was just talking that guy! | 我就和他聊聊天 什么都没做 |
[24:35] | We wanna know about Greg Vizcaino. | 我们想问格雷格·维兹卡诺的事 |
[24:37] | I don’t know Greg. | 我不认识他 |
[24:38] | He was a DA in New Haven. | 他是纽黑文市的检察官 |
[24:39] | You two hung out. | 你和他出去过 |
[24:40] | He was your boyfriend. | 他是你男友吧 |
[24:41] | Maybe out of lover’s quarrel and you killed him. | 说不定情侣吵架然后 你杀了他 |
[24:43] | I didn’t kill nobody! | 我没杀人 |
[24:45] | He had it bad for you he even left his wife and kids. | 他被你迷的连老婆孩子都不要了 |
[24:47] | Chase you down from New Haven, | 大老远从纽黑文跑过来 |
[24:48] | wouldn’t take no for an answer? | 缠着你不放 |
[24:49] | Killed him to get rid of him? | 所以你就杀了他对吧 |
[24:51] | Look, that’s all crazy. | 这太扯了 |
[24:53] | I never knew him in New Haven. | 我在纽黑文的时候没认识这人 |
[24:54] | Then why did he come down here looking for you? | 那他为什么跑来这里找你 |
[25:00] | Come on, boyfriend. What was he looking for? | 说吧 他找你做什么 |
[25:05] | I guess, what I saw. | 是想知道我看到了什么吧 |
[25:26] | You want a date? | 想找个伴吗 |
[25:28] | No, I want to talk. | 不 我想和你谈谈 |
[25:30] | If you’re paying for it, you can have anything. | 付钱的话 干什么都行 |
[25:44] | I want to hear about that lady in the park. | 我想知道纽黑文市公园 |
[25:46] | Back in New Haven. | 那个女孩的事 |
[25:48] | – I don’t know nothing. – Ramon, you do. | -我什么都不知道 -拉蒙 你知道 |
[25:50] | You saw. | 你看到了 |
[25:52] | How do you know my name? | 你怎么知道我的名字 |
[25:56] | You ain’t gay, are you? | 你不是同性恋吧 |
[25:58] | No. | 对 |
[26:00] | So you never had your ass kicked by bastards? | 所以你从没被那些混蛋揍过 |
[26:03] | No. | 对 |
[26:04] | You think you’re just gonna die on the street | 你想过有一天你会死在街上 |
[26:06] | and no one’s gonna care? | 而没人在乎吗 |
[26:09] | I don’t need them brothers mad at me. | 我不想惹那对兄弟 |
[26:11] | What brothers? | 哪对兄弟 |
[26:12] | Look, just forget it. | 你就别管了 |
[26:13] | I didn’t see nothing, no at all, | 我什么都没看见 |
[26:15] | And I ain’t going back to connecticut. | 我也不会再回康乃迪克了 |
[26:17] | There’s a kid sitting in prison for killing that woman. | 有个无辜的孩子正因被控谋杀而坐牢 |
[26:21] | He just tried to hang himself. | 他差点就自杀了 |
[26:23] | He’s 17. | 才17岁 |
[26:24] | If you saw someone else hurt her | 如果你知道真凶是谁 |
[26:25] | you gotta say so right now, Ramon! | 你现在就应该告诉我 拉蒙 |
[26:35] | Two white guys. | 两个白人 |
[26:37] | It was dark, how could you tell? | 天色那么黑 你怎么分得清肤色 |
[26:39] | Everybody knows them. | 因为大家都认识他们 |
[26:41] | They come to park to buy drugs. | 他们常来买毒品 |
[26:48] | So who were these white guys? | 他们是谁 |
[26:50] | College kids. | 大学学生 |
[26:52] | Like to beat up on innos like me. | 喜欢欺负像我这样的人 |
[26:54] | Now the queens knew to watch out for the Kennedys. | 现在大家都知道要避开姓肯尼迪的 |
[26:56] | Kennedys? | 肯尼迪 |
[26:57] | Two brothers, I think. | 是指那两兄弟 |
[26:59] | They used to drive in old green Volvo. | 他们以前常开一辆绿色沃尔沃 |
[27:02] | Told cops what you saw? | 这些你告诉警察了吗 |
[27:04] | I told Martin. | 我告诉马丁了 |
[27:05] | Some puerto rican cop on the case. | 负责那起案子的波多黎各探员 |
[27:08] | Yeah, we know Martin. | 我们认识他 |
[27:09] | You told him, you saw the Kennedys attack the woman? | 你告诉他你看见谁杀了那女人 |
[27:14] | But he said no. | 但他让我别乱说 |
[27:16] | That I didn’t see nothing. | 说我什么都没看见 |
[27:17] | That I’d better get out of New Haven. | 最好离开纽黑文市 |
[27:20] | So Martin’s the reason you booked to Philly? | 原来你是因为他才来的费城 |
[27:24] | He told me you ever saw me back there, | 他说如果再看见我 |
[27:26] | that would be the last time. | 就杀了我 |
[27:34] | So Martin was a dirty cop. | 这么说 马丁是个坏警察 |
[27:37] | Why else would he ignore the tip from Ramon? | 不然他怎么无视拉蒙的话 |
[27:38] | Didn’t believe him, the kid’s a hustler. | 是不信他吧 那孩子可是个鸭子 |
[27:40] | Or because he already got his confession from Antonio, | 不然就是他已经逼安东尼奥认罪了 |
[27:42] | didn’t want to mess with a solid case. | 所以不想让事情变得复杂 |
[27:44] | Lets go a step further. | 进一步想 |
[27:46] | You think Martin killed Greg? | 有可能马丁杀了格雷格吗 |
[27:48] | If he knew Greg found Ramon | 如果他知道格雷格找到了拉蒙 |
[27:50] | gives him motive. | 那就有杀人动机 |
[27:51] | Alright, go back to Antonio. | 好吧 再去和安东尼奥谈谈 |
[27:53] | See how Martin got the confession from. | 看看马丁是怎么让他认罪的 |
[27:54] | Boss, we saw the tape. | 老大 我们看过录像带了 |
[27:55] | Just see where it takes us, Nick. | 试试看吧 尼克 |
[27:57] | Try to place Martin in Philly that night? | 让马丁承认那晚也在费城 |
[28:00] | Second time we heard about these Kenndy brothers. | 这是第二次有人提到肯尼迪兄弟了 |
[28:02] | And who can help us find them? | 谁能帮我们找到他 |
[28:08] | Don’t seem so crazy now, does it? | 现在你们信了吧 |
[28:10] | We looked in enrollment records | 我们查了纽黑文市 |
[28:11] | for every college in New Haven. | 所有大学的入学档案 |
[28:12] | There were no Kennedy brothers listed in 2000. | 2000年的时候没有叫肯尼迪的兄弟入学 |
[28:15] | Man, forget literal! | 老兄 抛开表面 |
[28:16] | Think subliminal. | 深一层地想 |
[28:18] | That ain’t their real names! | 那不是真名 |
[28:19] | Just what we call them sports around here. | 只是我们对这种人的称呼罢了 |
[28:21] | Didn’t think of telling New Haven PD about them? | 怎么不去警局告发他们 |
[28:23] | Player, please. | 拜托 |
[28:25] | They gonna believe the dreadlock guy or the college boys? | 你觉得他们是信我还是信那些读书人 |
[28:28] | Plus, talking to cops is bad for business. | 再说 和条子打交道不利于我做生意 |
[28:31] | Greg believes in Kiki. | 格雷格相信你 |
[28:33] | And he found the witness who saw them attack the jogger. | 他找到了那个目击证人 |
[28:35] | – For real? – Yeah. Local hustler. | -真的吗 -当然了 是个本地鸭子 |
[28:37] | That’s why g was in Philly? | 所以他才跑去费城 |
[28:38] | He died trying to prove Antonio was innocent. | 他想证明安东尼奥是无罪的 |
[28:43] | Guess we both kept our promise. | 看来我俩都遵守了各自的承诺 |
[28:45] | We gotta find that brothers. | 我们得找到那对兄弟 |
[28:48] | Can you help me? | 你能帮我吗 |
[28:51] | They come around sometimes on thursdays. | 他们一般周四过来 |
[28:54] | Getting ready for the weekend. | 买毒品准备周末的狂欢 |
[28:57] | Where’re the other guys at? | 上次那个人呢 |
[28:58] | Back in Philly. | 回费城了 |
[29:00] | We need you tell us about detective Martin. | 我们想和你谈谈马丁探员 |
[29:02] | Nothing to tell. | 没什么可谈的 |
[29:03] | We know he’s dirty. | 我们知道他是坏警察 |
[29:06] | Antonio, he can’t hurt you now. | 安东尼奥 他现在伤害不了你 |
[29:10] | No matter what he threatened you with. | 不管他怎么威胁过你 |
[29:11] | – Why am I gonna believe you? – Who else you got? | -我凭什么相信你 -你还能相信谁 |
[29:14] | – We’ll protect you. – Don’t need no protection now! | -我们会保护你的 -老子不需要 |
[29:19] | But my mom’s. | 但我妈需要 |
[29:21] | No one’s touching your mom. | 没人敢动你妈一根汗毛 |
[29:25] | Where were you at four years ago? | 四年前你们怎么不来 |
[29:27] | We’re here now. | 至少现在来了 |
[29:30] | So how’d Martin found you? | 那马丁是怎么找上你的 |
[29:32] | I walked by the dead lady, when the cops got there. | 警察来的时候 我刚好从死者身边经过 |
[29:37] | Martin had seen me. Asked me what I know. | 马丁看到我了 问我知道什么 |
[29:40] | – What d’you tell him? – The truth. | -你怎么说的 -实话 |
[29:42] | I didn’t see nothing. | 我什么都没看见 |
[29:45] | My mama send me to buy eggs. | 我妈让我去买鸡蛋 |
[29:47] | And then? | 然后呢 |
[29:48] | He let me go. | 然后他就放我走了 |
[29:49] | But later? | 但之后呢 |
[29:52] | He comes to my house. | 他来我家 |
[29:54] | Tells my mom, he gotta take me down to the station. | 告诉我妈他要带我去警局一趟 |
[29:58] | Did he? | 结果呢 |
[30:00] | Took me to an old building. | 结果他带我去了一栋老楼 |
[30:03] | This was a meat packing plant when I was a kid. | 在我小时候 这里是个肉品包装厂 |
[30:06] | We goin’ to the station? | 我们不是去警局吗 |
[30:08] | Ha, my buddies and I used to play baseball right out there. | 我和哥们常在那里打棒球 |
[30:12] | It’s cold in here! | 这里好冷 |
[30:15] | What happened at the park, Antonio? | 你在公园干什么 安东尼奥 |
[30:18] | – I was goin’ to the store. – Yeah, yeah. | -我要去商店来着 -是 是 |
[30:21] | Goin’ to the store to buy eggs. | 去商店买鸡蛋 |
[30:23] | At six in the morning? Come on. | 清早六点 谁信呢 |
[30:25] | – My mom said…- You sneaker tracks | -我妈让我… -犯罪现场 |
[30:27] | were all over the crime scene, Antonio. | 到处都是你的脚印 安东尼奥 |
[30:29] | I play ball in the park sometimes. | 我有时会在那里打球 |
[30:31] | What happened when you saw that lady running? | 你看到那女人跑步时发生什么事了 |
[30:34] | – I didn’t see her… – Sure you did. | -我没看到她 -怎么可能 |
[30:36] | You were behind the tree, | 你看到她跑步经过的时候 |
[30:38] | when you saw her running by. | 你正躲在树后 |
[30:39] | I didn’t see the lady running! | 我没看见那个女人跑步 |
[30:48] | – Why are you hurting me? – You’re lying to me, Antonio. | -为什么打我 -因为你说谎 |
[30:51] | – I lied, sir. – Good. | -我说谎了 长官 -很好 |
[30:53] | Now tell me how you killed that lady. | 告诉我你怎么杀她的 |
[30:56] | I’ve never seen her. | 我没见过她 |
[31:04] | How am I supposed to say I did something I didn’t! | 我怎么承认我没干过的事情 |
[31:06] | Listen good! | 给我听好了 |
[31:11] | Please! | 求你了 |
[31:14] | We ain’t leaving here until you tell | 我们就待在这里 |
[31:16] | me how you murdered that woman. | 直到你交代作案经过 |
[31:18] | I didn’t kill nobody. | 我没杀人 |
[31:27] | Ain’t nobody can help you. | 没人能帮你 |
[31:30] | ‘Cause you tell anybody about this? | 如果你敢告诉别人我打你的话 |
[31:32] | I’m gonna bring your mom down here and have a talk with her. | 我就把你妈带来这里 和她好好谈谈 |
[31:35] | Understand? | 明白了吗 |
[31:36] | And I know she ain’t strong like you. | 虽然你是个废物 |
[31:39] | Even if you are a punk! | 但她肯定也不如你禁揍 |
[31:42] | Yeah… | 明白了 |
[31:44] | Knew how to do it. | 他很会这一套 |
[31:47] | So I got the wind knocked out of me. | 所以我不断挨揍 |
[31:49] | Over, and over. | 一遍又一遍 |
[31:52] | How long were you there? | 他打了你多久 |
[31:54] | Til I said what he wanted me to say. | 直到我认罪为止 |
[31:57] | Then he take me to the station. | 然后他就带我去警局 |
[32:00] | So I can say it to the video. | 录影存证 |
[32:07] | We’re gonna be back. | 我们会回来的 |
[32:13] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[32:17] | We’re gonna be back. | 我们会回来的 |
[32:23] | The first? I just talk. | 最开始 我只说话 |
[32:25] | I’m… I’m a good talker, I’ll talk you into a statue. | 我很能说 我能把你说愣了 |
[32:28] | Oh, that doctor Phil over here. | 废话先生啊 |
[32:30] | Start with the “C” material, you know. | 然后开始三号方案 |
[32:33] | I put the needle in here. | 我拿出针筒 吓唬他 |
[32:35] | And you’re dead in eight minutes. | 这个能在8分钟之内杀死你 |
[32:37] | It works on the real dumb ones. | 这招对真蠢材管用 |
[32:39] | What’s your “B” material, Vivo? | 那二号方案是什么 阿维 |
[32:41] | Oh, bounding! um, you got a sick kid? | 感同身受 比如你孩子生病了 |
[32:44] | Me too. I feel your pain. | 我的也是 我能理解你的痛苦 |
[32:47] | I save that line for the ladies. | 我对女人都用这招 |
[32:49] | When all else fails, we go for a drive. | 如果这些都不管用 我就带他去兜兜风 |
[32:52] | Down in the old shipyards. | 去旧船场 |
[32:54] | We got no shipyards here, but we got a lot of old buildings. | 我们这没船厂 但是有废弃大楼 |
[32:58] | I take a mug down there, just the two of us. | 我带过一个笨蛋去那里 就我们两个 |
[33:01] | He’s squawking in the bag, need about a lawyer? | 他大叫着要律师什么的 |
[33:03] | I don’t say a word. | 我一句话都不说 |
[33:05] | When we get down on the shipyards, | 等我们到了那里 |
[33:07] | I pull out a trashbag full of oranges. | 拿一个装满橘子的垃圾袋 |
[33:09] | And I hit him hard, in the stomach. | 往他的肚子上猛抽 |
[33:13] | That’s good! | 真有你的 |
[33:15] | Don’t even leave bruisings. | 都不会留下外伤 |
[33:21] | So these buildings? | 那些废弃大楼怎么样 |
[33:23] | Hm, big, empty, quiet. | 又大又空旷 还很安静 |
[33:27] | So that’s where you took Antonio? | 你也带安东尼奥去过 |
[33:30] | Come on! I saw that tape. | 拜托 我看录像了 |
[33:32] | I know what the fear of god looks like. | 我知道他们挨揍之后害怕的表情 |
[33:35] | Twenty minutes with that kid. | 我教训了他二十分钟 |
[33:37] | That’s all? | 才二十分钟 |
[33:38] | It’s almost too easy like I said. | 容易吧 我都说了 |
[33:40] | That kid was gonna be in the system soon enough, | 反正那孩子早晚也要进去 |
[33:42] | I…, I just helped him along. | 我帮他提前一步而已 |
[33:45] | That let you sleep at night, Martin? | 你晚上睡得安稳吗 马丁 |
[33:48] | What’s going on? | 这是怎么回事 |
[33:53] | You’re screwed. | 你完蛋了 |
[33:57] | Your badge don’t mean nothing here. | 这里不是你们的管辖范围 |
[33:59] | The lieutenant’s right there. | 你的长官在那边 |
[34:06] | You played a fellow cop! | 你们居然陷害自己人 |
[34:08] | You coerced that kid, you crossed to the other side, Martin. | 你对那孩子逼供 你不是自己人 马丁 |
[34:12] | He was there at the scene, right after the murder. | 案发后 他就在犯罪现场 |
[34:14] | You thought he was guilty, when you tuned him up. | 就算你当时以为他是有罪的 |
[34:16] | Ramon told you he saw the Kennedys do… | 但拉蒙告诉你他看到肯尼迪兄弟… |
[34:19] | Ramon is a two-bit hustler! | 拉蒙是个贱鸭子 |
[34:21] | You knew you were wrong but it was too late! | 你知道自己错了 但为时已晚 |
[34:22] | But you had to protect your case | 你必须保护自己的名声 |
[34:23] | bcause you were heading for a sergeant? | 因为你想升职对吧 |
[34:25] | We got phones and easy pass records or that night. | 我们查到了那晚的电话记录 |
[34:28] | Greg called you. Left you a voice mail. | 格雷格打给你 给你留言 |
[34:30] | It was about the trial. | 他想和我谈审判的事情 |
[34:31] | An hour later you were on the turnpike heading for Philly. | 一小时后你就开车去了费城 |
[34:34] | The kid Antonio was going nowhere… | 那孩子本来也没有前途 |
[34:35] | That kid was poor and slow. | 他虽然又穷又笨 |
[34:38] | Now he’s destroyed. | 但他被你给毁了 |
[34:44] | You’re gonna turn on your own kind, hermano? | 你连自己同胞都要抓吗 |
[34:46] | You ain’t my kind. | 你才不是你同胞 |
[34:49] | And you ain’t my brother. | 我也不是你兄弟 |
[34:52] | Talk about Philadelphia. | 谈谈那晚在费城的事 |
[34:54] | Finding Greg. | 找到格雷格之后呢 |
[35:05] | He… | 他… |
[35:07] | He said we arrested the wrong guy. | 他留言说我们抓错了人 |
[35:11] | Come to Philly. | 来费城 |
[35:12] | Help me find the witness who saw everything’ | 帮我找那个看到真凶的人吧 |
[35:32] | Greg. | 格雷格 |
[35:35] | You got my message? | 你收到我的留言了吗 |
[35:37] | Yeah. | 收到了 |
[35:39] | You already knew about Ramon. | 你知道拉蒙的事 |
[35:42] | He’s not a credible witness. | 他的话不可信 |
[35:44] | No? | 是吗 |
[35:45] | Why’d you drive him out of town? | 那你为什么把他赶出城 |
[35:46] | Greg, be reasonable. | 格雷格 理智点 |
[35:48] | An innocent kid is sitting in jail! | 一个无辜的孩子正被关押在监狱 |
[35:50] | This is a amazing! | 这是个大好机会 |
[35:51] | I gave you, | 我给了你 |
[35:52] | the biggest case of your career | 职业生涯中最大的案件 |
[35:54] | and this is my thanks? | 你就这么报答我 |
[35:55] | You gave me a mess. | 你给我的是一团乱 |
[35:56] | This case is bogus. | 这案子根本是假的 |
[35:57] | You think those white kids are gonna confess? | 你觉得那些白人孩子会认罪吗 |
[35:59] | You’ll put this case away. | 你这是在糟蹋机会 |
[36:01] | We can both win here. | 这对我们两个都好 |
[36:02] | Yeah, while that kid loses! | 对那个孩子不好 |
[36:03] | He ain’t got no future. | 他没有前途 |
[36:05] | We can change that, set this right! | 我们还可以扭转局面 |
[36:07] | It’s too late for that. | 已经太迟了 |
[36:08] | I’ve got my phone. | 我去打电话 |
[36:10] | Let’s call the judge right now. | 这就打给法官 |
[36:11] | And screw our careers? | 然后断送咱俩的前程吗 |
[36:14] | What’s more important? | 什么更重要 |
[36:16] | His life? Or our careers? | 他的生命还是我们的前程 |
[36:20] | It’s cold-blooded, Martin. | 马丁 你太冷血了 |
[36:21] | Think it through, Greg. | 格雷格 你好好想想 |
[36:23] | You’re the great political hope of New Haven. | 你在纽黑文市前途无量 |
[36:25] | People are talking about you being governor. | 大家都认为你会当上州长 |
[36:28] | You’re gonna chuck that for this dimwit? | 我愿意为了这个傻瓜放弃一切吗 |
[36:31] | Yeah. Guess I am. | 是的 我愿意 |
[36:34] | – Not with me in tow. – No? | -有我在就别想 -是吗 |
[36:37] | What are you going to do? | 你能把我怎么样 |
[36:38] | Take me to an empty building? | 也带我去那栋废弃大楼吗 |
[36:42] | You’re disgrace, Martin. | 马丁 你太丢人了 |
[36:58] | 歌曲:”Why does it always rain on me” 歌手:Travis | |
[37:33] | 纽黑文记事报 候选人退出竞选 接受调查 |