时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Mom, there’s nothing to do here. | 妈妈 待在这里好无聊 |
[00:09] | Well, you can help me take out this trash. | 你可以帮我出去倒垃圾 |
[00:11] | That’s not fun. | 那又不好玩 |
[00:13] | Well, then play with Hammy for god’s sakes. | 那就看在上帝的份上 好好跟汉米玩吧 |
[00:21] | Why do you keep looking out the window? | 你为什么一直往窗外看 |
[00:23] | Daddy isn’t coming. | 爸爸又不会来 |
[00:25] | If he does, you remember what I told you? | 如果他来了 记得我跟你说的吗 |
[00:27] | You hide behind the counter. | 你要躲到柜台后面去 |
[00:30] | You hear me, Susan? | 听见了吗 苏珊 |
[00:43] | I want to go home. | 我想回家 |
[00:46] | Well, we’re not going home. | 我们不回家 |
[00:48] | Where are we gonna sleep? | 那我们睡在哪里 |
[00:50] | What about my clothes and my bookbag? | 我的衣服和书包怎么办 |
[00:52] | My stuff? | 还有好多东西 |
[00:54] | We’ll buy new things. | 我们买新的 |
[00:56] | You can’t barely buy anything. | 可你几乎什么也买不起 |
[01:02] | We’re gonna be okay. | 我们会没事的 |
[01:04] | You might not believe it right now, but it’s true. | 可能你现在不相信 但这是真的 |
[01:12] | I love you, little girl. | 我爱你 孩子 |
[01:43] | No, please, don’t. | 不 求你 不要 |
[01:45] | Please, please… | 求你 求你 |
[01:50] | 失踪人口 珍妮特·兰伯特 1985年11月 | |
[02:07] | Her body was found by hikers. | 她的尸体被几个徒步者发现 |
[02:09] | A dog dug it up. | 是一条狗挖出来的 |
[02:11] | Good place to dump a body, this preserve. | 这一带是保护区 真是弃尸的好地方 |
[02:13] | Yeah, nothing but woods for miles. | 是啊 几英里内全是森林 |
[02:15] | Only witnesses are the birds and the bees. | 目击者只有鸟和蜜蜂 |
[02:22] | We get an I.D. Yet, boss? | 查到死者身份了吗 老大 |
[02:24] | From a medic alert bracelet. | 从她的医疗警示手环上查到 |
[02:26] | Janet Lambert. | 她叫珍妮特·兰伯特 |
[02:27] | White female, 31 years of age. | 白人女性 31岁 |
[02:30] | Reported missing in ’85. | 85年被报失踪 |
[02:33] | Disappeared from her place of work. | 从上班地方不见了 |
[02:35] | Last to see was her 11-year-old daughter. | 最后看见她的人 是她11岁的女儿 |
[02:37] | Mom goes out with the trash. Never comes back. | 说妈妈出去倒垃圾 就再也没回来 |
[02:41] | Poor kid. | 可怜的孩子 |
[02:43] | From her chest cavity. | 从她的胸腔取出来的 |
[02:45] | Shattered the ribcage. | 胸腔已经被敲碎 |
[02:48] | Hell of a slug. | 下手够重的 |
[02:49] | There’s no bullet hole in the clothes. | 衣服上没有弹孔 |
[02:51] | So the doer stripped her before shooting her. | 所以凶手在开枪之前扒光了她 |
[02:53] | – Makes sense. – Now that we know her name. | -说得通 -既然我们已经知道死者名字 |
[02:57] | Next question… | 下一个问题就是 |
[03:01] | Where’s her head? | 她的头去哪里了 |
[03:32] | Janet Lambert. | 珍妮特·兰伯特 |
[03:34] | worked the night shift at a | 在林荫大道上的一家 |
[03:35] | 24-hour convenience store off the Boulevard. | 24小时便利店值夜班 |
[03:37] | Where she disappeared from night of November 2, 1985. | 1985年11月2日晚 她从那里消失 |
[03:41] | Prime suspect at the time was her husband, Leroy Lambert. | 当时的头号嫌犯是她的丈夫 勒罗伊·兰伯特 |
[03:44] | Says here, same day Janet goes missing, | 上面说 珍妮特失踪当天 |
[03:46] | she filed domestic abuse charges against hubby. | 她指控她丈夫家庭暴力 |
[03:49] | Walked out for beating her up | 他当着11岁女儿的面殴打了她 |
[03:51] | in front of their 11-year-old daughter. | 所以她才离家出走 |
[03:53] | Leaving cost Janet her life. | 这一走害得珍妮特丧了命 |
[03:55] | And her head. | 连头都被砍了 |
[03:56] | Takes a lot of hate, doing something like that. | 下这样的毒手 一定是对她恨之入骨 |
[03:59] | The kid, Susan, says | 苏珊那孩子说 |
[04:00] | dad came to the store right before mom disappeared. | 爸爸在妈妈失踪前来过店里 |
[04:03] | Not much of an I.D. | 但无法确认身份 |
[04:04] | All she saw were a pair of men’s boots. | 她看到的只是一双男人的靴子 |
[04:07] | How’d that go down? | 这是怎么回事 |
[04:09] | Mom told her to hide behind the counter if someone came in, | 妈妈让她有人进来就躲到柜台后面 |
[04:12] | afraid it might be dad. | 怕万一是她爸来了 |
[04:14] | Loving patriarch, this Leroy. | 这个勒罗伊可真是个慈父 |
[04:15] | Missing Persons couldn’t pin him to it in ’85. | 85年这宗失踪人口案无法归罪给他 |
[04:18] | Guy’s alibi was solid. | 这个人有可靠的不在场证明 |
[04:20] | Well, maybe it’s crumbled some. | 也许有什么遗漏的线索 |
[04:29] | I was at the bowling alley when Janet gone missing. | 珍妮特失踪的时候 我在保龄球馆 |
[04:31] | Whole place saw me sitting up there at the bar. | 那里所有人都看见我坐在吧台边 |
[04:33] | Bunch of drunks passed out in their beers. Real reliable. | 一群喝多了啤酒的醉鬼说的 真可信 |
[04:36] | Bartender, too. He didn’t touch a drop. | 还有酒保作证 他可滴酒没沾 |
[04:39] | Nice. | 你还喝上了 |
[04:40] | Helps me think straight. | 酒能让我理清头绪 |
[04:42] | Think about this. Your wife’s head was cut off. | 那你好好想想吧 你妻子的头是被砍掉的 |
[04:44] | Sicko who did that had a personal score to settle. | 做得出这种事的变态 一定是要泄私愤 |
[04:47] | The way we hear it, you’ve got a mighty long score, Leroy. | 而我们听说 你对她积怨已久 勒罗伊 |
[04:50] | That bitch had it coming for what she did to me. | 那婊子那样对我 这是她的报应 |
[04:53] | Susan! Time to eat! | 苏珊 吃饭了 |
[04:57] | I want my breakfast. | 我要我的早餐 |
[04:59] | I promised Susan I’d take her to the mall. | 我答应苏珊要带她去商场 |
[05:01] | I can cook you up something hot when I get home. | 等我回来给你做点热的吃 |
[05:05] | I don’t eat breakfast out of no box! | 我不吃盒装的早饭 |
[05:07] | Susan’s in the next room, | 苏珊就在隔壁 |
[05:09] | Leroy. Please don’t start or she’ll see… | 勒罗伊 不要动手 不然她会看见的 |
[05:11] | I ain’t eating out of no box! | 我不吃盒装的东西 |
[05:18] | Sweetheart, come on, time for breakfast. | 宝贝 来 吃早饭了 |
[05:22] | Here you go, sweetie. | 来坐下 宝贝 |
[05:24] | I’m sorry, honey, I won’t be able to take you to the mall today. | 抱歉 宝贝 我今天不能带你去商场了 |
[05:27] | Next time, I promise. | 下次一定 我保证 |
[05:31] | You always break your promises. | 你总是说话不算话 |
[05:33] | Don’t sass your mother! | 别跟你妈顶嘴 |
[05:36] | Mom… | 妈妈 |
[05:46] | Don’t you touch her! | 不许你碰她 |
[05:48] | Or me! | 还有我 |
[05:50] | Never again! | 决不许有下次 |
[05:58] | That bitch walked out on me then and there. | 那个婊子就那样离开了我 |
[05:59] | I never saw her again. | 我再也没见过她 |
[06:01] | Your daughter says different. | 你女儿的说法可不一样 |
[06:02] | Yeah, well, maybe what happened up in them woods to Janet | 是吧 那也许珍妮特在树林里的遭遇 |
[06:04] | should have happened to Susan, too. | 也应该发生在苏珊身上 |
[06:06] | You’re a real door prize, Leroy. | 勒罗伊 你真是个极品 |
[06:08] | Man-hating bitch, just like her mother. | 那个憎恶男人的小婊子 跟她母亲一样 |
[06:11] | I didn’t kill Janet. | 我没有杀珍妮特 |
[06:13] | But I sure wish I did. | 但我真希望是我干的 |
[06:25] | I always hoped my mother was out there somewhere… | 我一直希望 我母亲在某个地方 |
[06:29] | alive. | 好好活着 |
[06:32] | That day, she filed domestic abuse charges against your father. | 那天 她指控你的父亲实施家庭暴力 |
[06:36] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:38] | Could I see that? | 我能看看那个吗 |
[06:39] | At the store, | 在那家商店 |
[06:40] | right before your mom disappeared, you said you saw someone? | 你母亲失踪之前 你说你看见了一个人 |
[06:43] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:45] | It could have been anyone’s boots. | 那可以是任何一个人的靴子 |
[06:47] | I was just a kid. | 我当时只是个孩子 |
[06:49] | Scared. | 很害怕 |
[06:50] | Thought your dad was coming for you. | 以为是你爸爸来找你 |
[06:53] | Your mom. | 找你妈妈 |
[06:55] | Walking On Sunshine? | “走在阳光下” |
[06:57] | – What? – It says it right here. | -什么 -这上面写的 |
[07:00] | That song was playing on the | 我父亲殴打我妈妈的时候 |
[07:01] | radio when my father was beating up my mom. | 广播里就在播放这首歌 |
[07:04] | Well, what does that have to do with her disappearance? | 这跟她失踪有什么关系 |
[07:06] | He was singing it. | 他当时在唱这首歌 |
[07:07] | Who? | 谁 |
[07:09] | The man who came into the store that night. | 那天晚上走进店里的人 |
[07:13] | I love you, little girl. | 我爱你 孩子 |
[07:44] | I’m walking on sunshine | 我走在阳光下 |
[07:50] | I’m walking on sunshine | 我走在阳光下 |
[08:03] | I waited and waited, but he never came back. | 我等了好久 但他没有回来 |
[08:07] | Neither did my mother. | 我母亲也再也没回来 |
[08:09] | You’re positive you heard that song? | 你确信你听见那首歌吗 |
[08:11] | I’ve never forgotten that day. | 我从没忘记过那天的事 |
[08:15] | Thanks for your time, Susan. | 谢谢配合 苏珊 |
[08:18] | The court sent me back to him… | 我母亲失踪后 |
[08:21] | after my mother disappeared. | 法庭把我送回到他身边 |
[08:24] | What my father couldn’t do to her anymore, | 我父亲无法再对她做的事 |
[08:27] | he took out on me. | 都发泄在我身上 |
[08:30] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[08:32] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也觉得 |
[08:34] | Lil, | 阿莉 |
[08:36] | Stillman called. | 斯蒂尔曼打来了 |
[08:38] | Needs us at the woods. | 让我们去树林一趟 |
[08:45] | Guy in the store could be Leroy. | 商店里的男人很可能是勒罗伊 |
[08:47] | Gotta be Leroy. Who else would know about that song? | 肯定是他 不然还有谁会知道那首歌 |
[08:49] | What it meant to Janet? | 还知道珍妮特喜欢那首歌 |
[08:50] | Hey, boss. What’s the rush? | 老大 什么事这么着急 |
[08:53] | Canine unit uncovered this. | 警犬队发现了这个 |
[08:55] | Routine sweep of the crime scene. | 是对犯罪现场进行的例行搜查 |
[08:57] | Single shot to the chest. Large caliber weapon. | 胸部中了一枪 大口径枪支 |
[09:00] | No holes in her clothes. | 她们的衣服上都没有弹孔 |
[09:02] | – How many? – Eight. | -几个人 -八人 |
[09:04] | All headless? | 都是无头尸 |
[09:05] | Yes, sir. | 没错 |
[09:11] | Three of the nine bodies found | 在野生保护区发现的九具尸体中 |
[09:13] | at the wildlife preserve have been identified. | 有三具尸体的身份已确认 |
[09:15] | Body number one, Janet Lambert. | 一号尸体 珍妮特·兰伯特 |
[09:17] | Now, we know she went missing in November of ’85. | 我们知道她是85年11月失踪的 |
[09:19] | Body number two, Tina James. | 二号尸体 蒂娜·詹姆斯 |
[09:22] | White female, 14 years old, reported missing in November ’99. | 白人女性 14岁 99年11月被报失踪 |
[09:26] | Number three, Latrice Hicks. Black female, 50 years old, | 三号 莱翠丝·希克斯 黑人女性 50岁 |
[09:29] | disappeared in 2001, November. | 2001年11月失踪 |
[09:32] | Coroner’s working on identifying the others. | 验尸官正在识别其他尸体 |
[09:34] | No way Leroy’s responsible. | 不可能是勒罗伊干的 |
[09:36] | Spent 1988 to 2001 in and out of lockup. | 他在1988年到2001年间入狱 |
[09:39] | Same dates our victims went missing. | 是这些死者失踪的日期 |
[09:41] | All in November. | 都在十一月 |
[09:42] | So, if it wasn’t Leroy, how did he know about the song? | 如果不是勒罗伊 他怎么会知道那首歌 |
[09:45] | What we do know is, he strips them, | 我们现在了解的是 他扒光了她们 |
[09:47] | probably rapes them, shoots them. | 很可能强奸了她们 然后枪杀了她们 |
[09:49] | It doesn’t explain how he picks them. | 这解释不了他是怎么选中她们的 |
[09:50] | They’ve got nothing in common. | 她们没有共同点 |
[09:52] | Different races, ages, professions. | 种族 年龄 职业都不同 |
[09:55] | Most serial killers have a type. | 大多数连环杀手的目标都是一类人 |
[09:57] | Uniforms I.D’d a possible witness in the wildlife preserve. | 巡警们在野生保护区找到一名可能目击者 |
[10:00] | – Let’s talk to him ASAP. – Families are coming in? | -赶紧去问他 -死者家属都会来吗 |
[10:03] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:08] | I keep logs of illegal hunting here on the wilderness preserve. | 我备份了野生保护区的非法打猎记录 |
[10:11] | Poachers, hunters, they come by at night, | 偷猎的猎人们 都会趁夜里溜进来 |
[10:13] | trying to pinch some deer meat. | 想收获点鹿肉 |
[10:15] | You heard gunshots early morning, November 3, 1985? | 1985年11月3日凌晨 你听到枪响 |
[10:19] | Yeah, I was working. | 对 我当时在值班 |
[10:20] | – Logged them. – Same night Janet Lambert went missing. | -都记下了 -是珍妮特·兰伯特失踪当晚 |
[10:24] | Yeah, I went out and told that guy there ain’t no hunting here. | 是啊 我出去告诉那人 这里不许打猎 |
[10:26] | Not on my watch. | 我值班的时候休想 |
[10:37] | Hey! I’m talking to you! | 我在跟你说话呢 |
[10:42] | There’s no hunting on this preserve. | 这个保护区严禁打猎 |
[10:46] | What’s in the bag? | 包里是什么 |
[10:51] | There’s no hunting here. | 这里严禁打猎 |
[10:55] | You’ve been warned. | 我警告过你了 |
[11:05] | Real freak show, that guy. | 那人真是个怪胎 |
[11:07] | And you never reported this? | 可你没报警 |
[11:09] | No, I thought he was a poacher. | 没有 我以为他是偷猎的 |
[11:11] | Who cares about that but us? | 除了我们 还有谁会在乎这事 |
[11:13] | You recorded shots at 5:00 A.M.? | 你记录了枪声发生在早上5点 |
[11:15] | Yeah, that’s right. | 是啊 没错 |
[11:16] | But Janet went missing | 但是珍妮特是晚上9点 |
[11:17] | from the convenience store at around 9:00 P.M. | 从便利店失踪的 |
[11:20] | So what was he doing with her all night? | 那整个晚上 他对她做了什么 |
[11:28] | It was the last time I saw my sister. | 那是我最后一次看见我姐姐 |
[11:32] | Latrice walked you to the bus stop. | 莱翠丝跟你一起走到公车站 |
[11:34] | And that was around 4:00 P.M.? | 那时大约是下午4点 |
[11:36] | Yes. | 是的 |
[11:38] | You notice anyone suspicious on the street, Thea? | 你注意到街上有什么可疑的人吗 希拉 |
[12:00] | She was always worried, since the mugging. | 自从被抢劫之后 她总是很担心 |
[12:03] | What mugging? | 什么抢劫 |
[12:05] | A few months before she disappeared, | 她失踪前几个月 |
[12:07] | my sister was mugged. | 我姐姐被抢劫过 |
[12:11] | This happened in 2001? | 这发生在2001年吗 |
[12:13] | We went to the police. | 我们报了警 |
[12:15] | She identified him in a lineup. | 她指认出了抢劫犯 |
[12:17] | Still in prison. | 那人还没出狱 |
[12:21] | You last saw your daughter, Tina, at around 4:00 P.M.? | 你最后一次见到你女儿蒂娜 是大约下午4点 |
[12:26] | She was training. | 她当时在训练 |
[12:28] | Headed out for an afternoon cross-country run. | 要去参加下午的越野跑比赛 |
[12:47] | She never came back. | 她再也没回来 |
[12:51] | Was there a shortcut she’d take? | 她都随身带着一把匕首吗 |
[12:54] | Not after that pervert jumped her. | 在那个变态偷袭她以后 |
[12:56] | Tina was raped? | 蒂娜被强奸过 |
[12:58] | Attempted. | 未遂 |
[12:59] | Two years before she… disappeared. | 是在她失踪前两年 |
[13:03] | I always taught her to stand up for herself. | 我总是教她要保护自己 |
[13:06] | She sprayed that rapist in the face. | 她喷了那个强奸犯的脸 |
[13:09] | Pepper spray? | 喷了辣椒水 |
[13:10] | Riot-control tear gas. | 对付暴徒用的催泪瓦斯 |
[13:12] | Knocks an elephant down in two seconds flat. | 那玩意两秒就能喷晕一头大象 |
[13:14] | Used it in the marines. | 我在海军陆战队用过 |
[13:17] | What happened to the guy who tried to rape her? | 那个企图强奸她的人怎么样了 |
[13:19] | Tear gas blinded him for life. | 催泪瓦斯让他永久失明了 |
[13:25] | Was Tina… | 蒂娜当时 |
[13:28] | in pain when she… | 是否死得很痛苦 |
[13:32] | Did my girl call out for me? | 我女儿有没有向我求救 |
[13:39] | Janet, Tina, Latrice… | 珍妮特 蒂娜 莱翠丝 |
[13:41] | all victims of a violent crime before they go missing. | 在失踪之前都曾是暴力犯罪的受害者 |
[13:44] | Domestic assault, robbery, attempted rape. | 家庭暴力 抢劫 强奸未遂 |
[13:47] | Thing is, these doers ain’t our doer. | 问题是 这些作案者不是我们要找的凶手 |
[13:49] | They were either in lock up or out of commission | 他们是在死者失踪期间 |
[13:51] | at the time their victims went missing. | 不是在坐牢 就是身体残废 |
[13:53] | Could be how our guy’s picking them. | 这可能是凶手挑选目标的途径 |
[13:54] | Reads about the crimes in the paper | 在报纸上读到这些案子 |
[13:56] | or hears about them on the radio. | 或是在广播里听到的 |
[13:58] | Picks the survivors. | 他专选幸存者 |
[13:59] | The coroners I.D.’d the other bodies. | 验尸官验明了其他尸体的身份 |
[14:01] | Check their histories for prior crimes. | 查她们之前遇到过的犯罪 |
[14:03] | Report Control Unit will be open in the morning. | 报告管理组明早开门 |
[14:05] | Thought we’d check tonight. | 我们想今晚去查 |
[14:06] | – Report still open? – Yeah. | -报告组还开着吗 -是啊 |
[14:12] | All nine of your girls got 49s. | 九名死者都有存档 |
[14:15] | All victims of prior crimes. | 之前都是案件受害人 |
[14:16] | Carjacking, rape, assault with a deadly weapon. Runs the gamut. | 劫车 强奸 致命武器袭击 应有尽有 |
[14:19] | Lucky they all survived. | 走运的是 她们都幸存下来 |
[14:21] | Not so lucky if you think about it. | 如果仔细想想 也未必走运 |
[14:24] | After Leroy gets through with Janet, he starts in on the kid, | 在勒罗伊对珍妮特发完火 又拿孩子出气 |
[14:28] | and Janet clocks him in the face. | 珍妮特用闹钟朝他的脸砸去 |
[14:30] | Right. | 对 |
[14:30] | And Latrice Hicks, who got mugged… | 莱翠丝·希克斯 遇到了抢劫 |
[14:33] | broke the guy’s nose when he went for her handbag. | 在他掏她钱包的时候 打伤了那人的鼻子 |
[14:36] | Like Tina James with the tear gas. | 就像蒂娜·詹姆斯用催泪瓦斯一样 |
[14:39] | Yeah. They weren’t just victims of a crime. | 是啊 她们不止是犯罪的受害者 |
[14:42] | They all fought back. | 她们都还击了 |
[14:46] | We’ll need any records on victims who did the same. | 我们需要其他还击过的死者的记录 |
[14:48] | Uh, might take a few hours. We’re not computerized. | 可能需要几小时时间 没电脑记录 |
[14:51] | Well, we’ll pick them up in the morning. | 我们明早来拿 |
[14:57] | You taking the train? | 你要搭火车吗 |
[14:58] | I’ll walk you. | 我陪你走过去 |
[15:01] | I gotta go somewhere first. | 我还要先去个地方 |
[15:06] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[15:12] | Classy joint. | 这小馆不错 |
[15:16] | Classy girl. | 妞儿也不错 |
[15:20] | You here to drink? | 你是来喝酒的吗 |
[15:22] | Or bitch? | 还是来喷我的 |
[15:24] | Gimme a vodka orange. | 给我一杯伏特加橙汁 |
[15:27] | Hold the vodka. | 伏特加就不用了 |
[15:28] | Never did take after mom. | 妈死后就再也没喝过了 |
[15:32] | Where you staying these days? | 你这些天都住在哪里 |
[15:34] | The Y. | 青年会 |
[15:38] | There’s a daybed downstairs. | 楼下有个躺椅 |
[15:41] | Cats might fight you for it, but… | 猫可能会跟你抢地盘 但… |
[15:45] | What changed your mind? | 你怎么改主意了 |
[15:47] | You can’t be wandering around like some kinda… | 你不能就这样到处晃荡 |
[15:49] | – Some kinda what? – You don’t know what’s out there. | -就哪样 -你不知道外面的危险 |
[15:51] | And you do? | 你知道吗 |
[15:53] | Wish I didn’t. | 真希望我不知道 |
[15:55] | Sometimes. | 有时候 |
[16:02] | Just till I get something permanent. | 我找到住处就走 |
[16:18] | Autopsies showed no evidence of | 验尸官在最近的几具尸体里 |
[16:20] | rape or sexual trauma in even the most recent bodies. | 也没有发现强奸或性侵的迹象 |
[16:23] | Then what’s he doing with them all night? | 那他整晚都在对她们做什么 |
[16:25] | Well, breaks and fractures | 在大多数死者的脚上 |
[16:26] | were apparent in most of the victims’ feet. | 都有明显的破裂和骨折 |
[16:28] | Multiple lacerations on their soles, | 她们的脚底多处开裂 |
[16:30] | and on the fresher bodies, torn ligaments. | 最近的尸体上 还发现有韧带断裂 |
[16:32] | Meaning? | 什么意思 |
[16:33] | Types of injuries you get running | 这些伤都是在不平的地上 |
[16:34] | barefoot over rough terrain for several hours. | 赤脚跑上数小时后留下的 |
[16:37] | He’s chasing them through the woods? | 他在森林里追逐她们 |
[16:39] | Looks like it, yeah. | 看来是这样 |
[16:40] | Ballistics in on the bullet yet? | 弹道科有结论了吗 |
[16:42] | Arisaka model 38. Japanese. Bolt-action rifle. | 日制38式半自动步枪 |
[16:46] | Imported after world war II. | 二战后进口过来的 |
[16:48] | Can’t be many places that sell that ammo. | 卖这种弹药的地方不多 |
[16:50] | Only one in the city is an army surplus store on the boulevard. | 这城里唯一一家是林荫大道上的军品店 |
[16:54] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[16:57] | Guy orders the same kinda ammo every year. | 那家伙每年都来买同样的弹药 |
[16:59] | We got a name, Will. | 查到名字了 威尔 |
[17:00] | Peter Brodsky. | 彼得·布罗斯基 |
[17:03] | Check his I.D.? | 查身份证了吗 |
[17:04] | Hell, yeah. Last thing I need is to lose my license. | 当然 我可不想被吊销许可证 |
[17:07] | Ordered the same thing. | 都买了同样的东西 |
[17:08] | Year after year, except in 1999. | 年年如此 除了1999年 |
[17:11] | Same year Tina James goes missing. | 那年是蒂娜·詹姆斯失踪 |
[17:13] | In 1999 he also ordered a military M-95 with CP filter? | 1999年他还买了军用带彩色滤光的M-95 |
[17:18] | – What’s that? – Gas mask. | -那是什么 -防毒面具 |
[17:21] | – What? – Special issue. | -什么 -特殊情况下使用 |
[17:23] | Used for riot control. | 用于镇压暴乱 |
[17:25] | Filters out tear gas. | 可以过滤催泪瓦斯 |
[17:26] | How’d he know Tina carried tear gas? | 他怎么知道蒂娜随身带着催泪瓦斯 |
[17:28] | You ever see this guy, Peter Brodsky? | 你见过这个彼得·布罗斯基吗 |
[17:31] | Couldn’t tell you what he looked like | 打死我也说不出 |
[17:32] | if you had ATF breaking down the door. | 他长什么样子 |
[17:34] | What do youa mean? | 你什么意思 |
[17:35] | The guy was like not there. | 那人心不在焉的 |
[17:38] | You know what I mean? | 你懂我意思吧 |
[17:42] | Got your ammo and the gas mask. | 这是你的弹药和防毒面具 |
[17:44] | Y2K, huh? | 迎接千禧年 |
[17:48] | Receipt’s in there, too. | 收据也在里面 |
[17:50] | Damn government taxes. | 该死的政府税收 |
[17:56] | How much? | 多少钱 |
[17:58] | Take all you want, buddy. | 随便拿 伙计 |
[18:00] | On me. | 算我请 |
[18:17] | Like I said… not there. | 就像我说的 心不在焉 |
[18:20] | And you couldn’t I.D. Him? | 那你无法辨认出他 |
[18:22] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:24] | He stopped to look at something. | 他停下来看什么 |
[18:29] | That it? | 是那个吗 |
[18:30] | Yeah, that’s been up there since I opened the store. | 对 从我开店以来就一直挂在上面 |
[18:33] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[18:34] | Orion. | 猎户 |
[18:36] | The constellation. | 猎户座 |
[18:38] | Clears the horizon for the first time ever year in November. | 每年十一月首次出现在地平线 |
[18:41] | Same month he killed. | 他都在这个月杀人 |
[18:43] | Orion comes from the greek myth. | 猎户来自希腊神话 |
[18:46] | Means “Great hunter.” | 意思是”伟大的猎手” |
[18:50] | That’s why he makes them run. | 所以他才让她们跑 |
[18:52] | He’s hunting them. | 他在猎杀她们 |
[18:58] | He hunts them for hours in the woods, | 他在森林里捕猎几小时 |
[19:00] | shoots them before dawn, | 在黎明前射杀她们 |
[19:02] | – takes their heads. – He’s a hunter. | -取下她们的头 -他是个猎手 |
[19:04] | Targeting human prey. | 专猎人类 |
[19:06] | And now we got a name. | 现在我们掌握了名字 |
[19:07] | Peter Brodsky. | 彼得·布罗斯基 |
[19:09] | What I don’t get is how he picks them up. | 我不明白的是 他是怎么带走她们的 |
[19:11] | Broad daylight, public places. | 光天化日之下 又都在公共场所 |
[19:12] | We know all these women are fighters. | 我们都知道这些女人都会反抗 |
[19:14] | But no one ever sees or hears a thing. | 但没有人看见或听到过任何异动 |
[19:16] | So maybe they go with him willingly. Because they know him. | 所以也许她们是自愿跟他走的 因为认识他 |
[19:19] | Trust him. | 信任他 |
[19:20] | You trust family, friends. | 你一般会信任家人 朋友 |
[19:22] | A cop. | 警察 |
[19:23] | Peter Brodsky. | 彼得·布罗斯基 |
[19:25] | Worked northeast division. A uniform. | 曾是东北分局的一名警察 |
[19:27] | Left the job in ’84, drops off the face of the earth. | 84年离职 然后就人间蒸发了 |
[19:31] | Guy’s nowhere in the system now. | 现在系统里已经没有这个人了 |
[19:35] | All right, let’s check for | 好吧 我们查一下 |
[19:36] | reports of suspicious police behavior ’84-2002 | 84年到02年可疑的警察行为报告 |
[19:39] | and Brodsky’s IAB file. | 还有布罗斯基的内部档案 |
[19:43] | Our victims were abducted during the day, | 死者是在白天被绑架的 |
[19:45] | before sunset, right? | 在日落之前 对吗 |
[19:47] | All but Janet Lambert. | 除了珍妮特·兰伯特 |
[19:48] | She was picked up at night. | 她是在晚上被掳走的 |
[19:49] | Well, maybe he tried getting her earlier. | 也许他早些时候就试图抓走她 |
[19:52] | Janet had her kid with her all day. | 但珍妮特整天都跟孩子在一起 |
[19:55] | So maybe Susan saw something at sunset. | 那日落时 苏珊可能见过什么 |
[19:59] | We were in the car. Driving. | 我们当时在开车 |
[20:01] | Well, you remember seeing a cop? | 你记得看见过一个警察吗 |
[20:03] | Yes, I do. | 记得 |
[20:06] | We had left the police station a few hours earlier, | 在我妈报完案 我们离开警局后 |
[20:08] | after my mom filed the report. | 过了几小时看到的 |
[20:10] | She was late for work. | 她上班要迟到了 |
[20:11] | Then what happened? | 后来发生了什么 |
[20:13] | We weren’t even speeding, but then this cop pulls us over. | 我们根本没超速 但有个警察把我们拦下来了 |
[20:20] | What’d I do? | 我做什么了 |
[20:24] | I know why you’re mad at me. | 我知道你为什么生我的气 |
[20:26] | I’m not mad. | 我没生气 |
[20:27] | Because of what your daddy did today. | 因为今天你爸动手打你了 |
[20:30] | He does that every day, mommy. | 妈妈 他每天都这样 |
[20:33] | He won’t. | 他不会了 |
[20:35] | Not no more. | 再也不会了 |
[20:37] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[20:38] | I’m not breaking any more promises, not to you, Susan. | 我不会再对你食言了 苏珊 |
[20:46] | Officer? | 警官 |
[20:47] | I don’t think I was speeding. | 我想我没有超速 |
[20:49] | What’s she doing here? | 她在这里干什么 |
[20:50] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[20:51] | No speeding. You got your warning. | 没超速 我警告过你了 |
[21:04] | You think a cop had something to do with my mother’s murder? | 你们认为是警察跟我母亲的死有关吗 |
[21:09] | We don’t know yet. | 我们还不清楚 |
[21:10] | You think you could I.D. Him, Susan? | 你觉得你能认出他来吗 苏珊 |
[21:12] | I barely saw him. | 我根本没看见他 |
[21:15] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:20] | It wasn’t your fault, | 你妈的遭遇 |
[21:22] | what happened to your mom. | 不是你的错 |
[21:25] | If I could have that moment back? | 如果我可以重回那一刻 |
[21:28] | I would have told her. | 我本可以告诉她的 |
[21:30] | What? | 什么 |
[21:34] | That I loved her, too. | 告诉她我也爱她 |
[21:38] | Lil… | 阿莉 |
[21:40] | Got something. | 有发现 |
[21:42] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:46] | Boys found a live one. | 有同事找到了一个活口 |
[21:47] | Woman who reported a cop abduction in ’97. | 97年有名女士报案说被警察绑架 |
[21:50] | A survivor? | 有幸存者 |
[21:56] | He brought me here. | 他把我带到这里 |
[21:59] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[22:03] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[22:05] | I was working at the bar that night, you know, doing a little… | 我那晚在酒吧上班 当时正在停车场 |
[22:09] | in the parking lot… | 偷闲抽着那什么… |
[22:11] | When this cop rolled up, | 这个警察走过来 |
[22:13] | said he was bringing me in for disorderly conduct. | 说他要以妨碍治安的罪名把我带走 |
[22:16] | Did you get a look at him? | 你看见他的长相了吗 |
[22:19] | I was wasted. | 我那时神志不清 |
[22:21] | Could’ve been Mickey Mouse and I wouldn’t have known. | 就算是米老鼠 我也认不出 |
[22:24] | Got his name, though. | 不过我知道他的名字 |
[22:26] | Brodsky something. | 叫什么布罗斯基 |
[22:30] | Lot of good it did. | 不过也没什么用 |
[22:32] | Cops looked at me like I was making it up. | 那些警察看我的表情 就好像是我瞎编的 |
[22:35] | They filed a report. | 他们备了案 |
[22:37] | They didn’t do nothing with it, did they? | 之后也没去调查 对吧 |
[22:40] | This cop, Brodsky, gets you in the car. Then what? | 这个叫布罗斯基的警察把你带上车 然后呢 |
[22:44] | He starts driving and driving… | 他一路往前开 |
[22:48] | then he stops. | 后来停住了 |
[23:02] | Get out. | 下车 |
[23:05] | I didn’t see your face, officer. | 我没看到你的脸 警官 |
[23:07] | I can’t I.D you. | 我认不出你 |
[23:10] | We can do it in the back seat. | 我们可以在后座做 |
[23:11] | Any way you want. I’m real good, I’ll be real good. | 怎么做都行 我床技很好 我会很卖力 |
[23:13] | Just don’t hurt me, please. | 求你别伤害我 |
[23:17] | Don’t act dumb like an animal. | 别像动物一样犯傻 |
[23:21] | Don’t. Please. | 别这样 求你 |
[23:23] | Don’t and please. They always say those words. | 别这样 求你 她们总这么说 |
[23:27] | Ready to run, Atalanta? | 准备好逃跑了吗 亚特兰大 |
[23:32] | What did you call me? | 你叫我什么 |
[23:36] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[23:40] | Help! Help! Help! | 救命 救命 救命 |
[23:48] | What’s Atalanta? | 亚特兰大是什么 |
[23:51] | Princess Atalanta. | 亚特兰大公主 |
[23:54] | A story I heard as a kid. | 我小时候听过的一个故事 |
[23:57] | See, a few years ago when I almost got raped, | 几年前我差点被强奸 |
[23:59] | I couldn’t do nothing. | 我根本无能为力 |
[24:01] | I just lay there… | 只能躺在那里 |
[24:03] | waiting to die. | 等死 |
[24:07] | Then I remembered Atalanta, | 然后我想起了亚特兰大 |
[24:09] | the princess who was the fastest in the land. | 陆地上跑得最快的公主 |
[24:12] | Gave me the strength to run away, | 想起这个故事 给了我 |
[24:14] | remembering that. | 逃跑的力量 |
[24:17] | Did you tell anybody else about that? | 你有没有跟别人说过这事 |
[24:20] | No one. | 没有 |
[24:22] | Just me and god. | 只有我和上帝 |
[24:26] | How could he know? | 他怎么知道的 |
[24:32] | Found Peter Brodsky in Butte, Montana. | 找到彼得·布罗斯基了 在蒙大拿州孤峰 |
[24:35] | Hasn’t been in Philly for 20 years. | 20年没来过费城了 |
[24:38] | We sure? | 确定吗 |
[24:39] | Him and his wife left town for good in ’84. | 他和他妻子84年离开了镇上 |
[24:41] | He was shot on the job. | 他在一次任务时中枪 |
[24:43] | Been in a wheelchair since. | 从那以后一直坐在轮椅上 |
[24:44] | So someone knew Brodsky was out of commission. | 那是有人知道布罗斯基退役了 |
[24:47] | And stole his identity. | 盗用了他的身份 |
[24:49] | Well, he knew these women were | 他知道这些女人之前 |
[24:51] | victimized before, that they all fought back. | 是案件的幸存者 知道她们都还击了 |
[24:53] | And how they defended themselves. | 还知道她们是如何自卫的 |
[24:55] | Tina James with tear gas. | 蒂娜·詹姆斯用的是催泪瓦斯 |
[24:57] | Other people could’ve known. Her old man knew. | 其他人也可能知道 她的父亲知道 |
[24:59] | But he knew the song, Scotty, and what it meant to Janet. | 但他还知道那首歌 史考特 知道它对珍妮特很重要 |
[25:02] | She told the cops about the song. | 她报案时跟警察说了那首歌 |
[25:04] | But Atalanta? How’d he know about that? | 可是亚特兰大呢 他怎么会知道的 |
[25:07] | Well, he knows about the song and the tear gas and… | 他知道那首歌 催泪瓦斯 还有… |
[25:10] | the childhood story because it’s in the report. | 童年的故事 因为这也写在报告里 |
[25:16] | He’s reading these reports. | 他看了这些报告 |
[25:18] | Well, let’s say he ain’t a cop, | 我们假设他不是警察 |
[25:20] | but he’s got access. | 但他能看到报告 |
[25:21] | Well, who else would have access | 还有谁有权限 |
[25:23] | to the reports, to a cop’s identity? | 看到报告 窃取到警察的身份 |
[25:34] | I appreciate you coming up here, George. | 很感谢你过来 乔治 |
[25:38] | We’re hoping you can help us. | 我们希望你能帮助我们 |
[25:40] | See, we’re looking for fresh eyes on this thing. | 这个案子我们想征询些新看法 |
[25:45] | Sure. Fire away. | 当然 尽管说 |
[25:48] | Who could’ve read all these reports? | 谁看过所有这些报告 |
[25:50] | I mean, you see the back and forth. | 我是说 你仔细想想 |
[25:52] | Who has access to all that? | 谁有权限看到所有这些 |
[25:56] | I’m the gatekeeper, everyone goes through me. | 我是管理员 谁要查阅都得经过我 |
[25:57] | So you’re the only one who has access to the 49s? | 所以你是唯一一个能看过所有备案的人 |
[26:00] | And I run a tight ship. | 我管理严格 |
[26:03] | What stumps me is the women he picks. | 我弄不明白的是他挑选的这些女人 |
[26:06] | Fighters. | 都会反抗 |
[26:07] | Most of us, we already got the ball and chain. | 我们大多数丈夫都领教过她们的厉害 |
[26:11] | Well, might be different if you were looking to kill her. | 如果你有心杀了她 那就不同了 |
[26:15] | That so? | 是这样吗 |
[26:16] | He hates women. | 他恨女人 |
[26:18] | Because of his mother who was domineering, | 因为他母亲专横 |
[26:20] | controlling. Serial killer 101. | 控制欲强 连环杀手的基本心理 |
[26:23] | You read a lot, huh, George? | 你看过的东西不少 乔治 |
[26:26] | It’s what I do. | 这是我的工作 |
[26:27] | Spend a lot of time with those records, | 花了不少时间在这些记录 |
[26:29] | reading about our dead women. | 研究这些死去的女人 |
[26:30] | Yeah, it’s better than fiction, right? | 是啊 比读小说好多了 对吧 |
[26:34] | How so? | 怎么会 |
[26:35] | No one reads them, | 没有人看这些 |
[26:37] | no one cares about them. | 没有人在乎她们 |
[26:39] | But me. | 除了我 |
[26:42] | Oh, by the way? | 对了 |
[26:46] | You’re not gonna find anything in my house. | 你们搜我家只会一无所获 |
[27:02] | Not a hair out of place. No dirty dishes, | 这里没有一根头发 没有脏盘子 |
[27:05] | no stained laundry, nothing. | 没有脏衣服 什么都没有 |
[27:07] | He had to wash the blood off somewhere. | 他肯定得在哪里把血迹洗掉 |
[27:09] | CSU’s pulling the drains now. | 现场调查组正在查排水道 |
[27:11] | They’re dusting his clothes for prints. | 他们要给他的衣服除尘验指纹 |
[27:12] | If our victims fought back, maybe we get lucky. | 如果死者还击了 也许我们能有所发现 |
[27:16] | I’m not even getting dust here. | 这里连灰尘都没有 |
[27:18] | You hunt, Nick? | 你打猎吗 尼克 |
[27:19] | Yeah, Course. | 当然了 |
[27:21] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[27:41] | Found your boots, George. | 找到你的靴子了 乔治 |
[27:44] | Lot of blood, taking off a head. | 砍下头颅时 溅上了很多血 |
[27:47] | Tough to wash out. | 要洗干净很难 |
[27:50] | But not impossible. | 不过也不是不可能 |
[27:52] | We’re just talking here, right? | 我们只是聊聊 对吧 |
[27:56] | Right. | 对 |
[27:57] | Just talking. | 随便聊聊 |
[27:59] | And I’m free to walk out | 而且我随时 |
[28:01] | anytime I want. | 可以离开 |
[28:03] | Most people think they have to stay, talk. | 大多数人以为他们必须留在这里谈话 |
[28:06] | Dumb civilians. | 愚蠢的公民 |
[28:08] | Not you, though. | 不过你不是 |
[28:13] | What are your thoughts on this guy, George? | 你对这家伙怎么看 乔治 |
[28:17] | Why did he take their clothes off? He’s not raping them. | 他为什么脱她们的衣服 他又不打算实施强奸 |
[28:21] | What’s the point? | 有什么意义 |
[28:23] | Good question. Uh… | 问得好 |
[28:27] | Control? | 因为控制欲 |
[28:28] | Humiliation? | 为了羞辱 |
[28:32] | The way their tits pucker in the cold? | 看她们的乳头在寒冷中凸起 |
[28:36] | It’s tough, getting a woman’s clothes off when she’s not willing. | 强迫一个女人把衣服脱了 可不容易 |
[28:40] | Must’ve been scratching, kicking, fighting. | 一定免不了踢踢碰碰 |
[28:44] | They fight you a lot, George? | 她们奋力反抗了吧 乔治 |
[28:53] | Statistically speaking, | 据统计 |
[28:54] | victims rarely fight back when | 当枪支被用于实施犯罪时 |
[28:56] | a firearm is used in the commission of a crime. | 死者们很少反抗还击 |
[28:59] | And you mean “Him.” | 你是想说”他”吧 |
[29:01] | Well, like we said, just theorizing. | 就像之前说的 只是推理 |
[29:05] | Hypothesizing. | 是假设 |
[29:06] | We appreciate your insight, George. | 我们想听听你的见解 乔治 |
[29:08] | Any time. | 乐意效劳 |
[29:09] | So, why do you think he picks survivors? | 你觉得他为什么要选幸存者 |
[29:14] | Wants a challenge. | 想要挑战 |
[29:17] | That’s obvious. | 这很明显 |
[29:19] | Once he finally tracks them down, | 当他终于追踪到她们 |
[29:21] | I bet they’re not so uppity anymore, huh? | 我打赌她们不再那么难对付了吧 |
[29:23] | And then he teaches them a lesson. | 然后他就给她们上了一课 |
[29:25] | Oh, I imagine there are many lessons taught… | 我想在树林里 |
[29:29] | in the woods. | 有很多课可上 |
[29:33] | Know what I think? | 知道我在想什么吗 |
[29:34] | This guy? | 这个家伙 |
[29:37] | Never got laid once in his life. | 从没跟人上过床 |
[29:41] | Because, you know, it sounds to me like… | 因为这事在我看来 |
[29:43] | he’s got a real problem with the ladies. You know? | 是他在女人方面有问题 知道吗 |
[29:48] | You’re the one with the lady problem… | 你才有女人的问题 |
[29:51] | from what I hear. | 我听说的 |
[29:54] | Nothing that a little thorazine can’t fix. | 而且一片安定根本压不住 |
[29:59] | – Don’t you talk about her. – Scotty… | -不许你说到她 -史考特 |
[30:00] | You know what I mean, lieutenant. | 你懂我的意思 中尉 |
[30:02] | Got a few lady problems of your own. | 你自己也有些女人的问题 |
[30:04] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[30:06] | Ex-wife who hasn’t spoken to you in ten years, | 你前妻十年没跟你说话了 |
[30:08] | daughter who only pretends to love her daddy. | 女儿也只是假装还爱自己的父亲 |
[30:12] | Those second-rate medals hanging in your second-rate office. | 那些挂在你那二流办公室的二流奖章 |
[30:16] | Were they really worth it? | 真的值得你牺牲家庭吗 |
[30:20] | Like I said, | 就像我说过 |
[30:21] | I can stop talking. | 我可以闭嘴 |
[30:24] | And I’m done talking to you. | 跟你们也没话说了 |
[30:29] | Saw your place, George. | 去你家看过了 乔治 |
[30:32] | You’re a hell of a neat freak. | 你还真是有洁癖 |
[30:33] | How’s such a tidy guy do | 这样一个整洁的人 |
[30:35] | the messy business of taking off heads there? | 怎么会做出砍头这么血腥的事 |
[30:38] | I didn’t take off anyone’s head. | 我没砍过任何人的头 |
[30:40] | I meant animal heads, George. | 我是说动物的头 乔治 |
[30:43] | You hunt, don’t you? | 你打猎 不是吗 |
[30:46] | Chasing dumb animals in the woods… | 在树林里追逐愚蠢的动物 |
[30:49] | no challenge. | 没挑战 |
[30:51] | You like a challenge, George? | 你喜欢挑战吗 乔治 |
[30:54] | I bore easily. | 我很容易无聊 |
[30:57] | So if our killer wants a challenge, | 那么如果凶手想要挑战 |
[31:00] | why hunt women, why not men? | 为什么猎女人 而不是男人 |
[31:03] | An NBA player, olympic athlete, guy at the gym. | 不是NBA球员 奥运会运动员 或肌肉男 |
[31:07] | Why does he always go for the doe, the weaker sex? Why is that? | 他为什么总抓女性这一弱势群体 为什么 |
[31:11] | Maybe those females had more to live for. | 也许是那些女人更有求生欲 |
[31:13] | Like the ones with children put up a real squall, | 就像那些有孩子的死者 哭喊声更惨烈 |
[31:15] | I bet, if he promised to | 我打赌 如果他说要 |
[31:16] | bring their little ones into the woods, too. | 把她们的孩子也带到树林里的话 |
[31:19] | Some hunter. | 真够狠的 |
[31:21] | Taking down children, women. | 取了那些小孩和女人的性命 |
[31:25] | Plus he let one get away. | 不过他让一人逃脱了 |
[31:28] | What, you mean the drunk? | 你是说那个酒鬼 |
[31:30] | Or is she a full-blown addict by now? | 还是说她已经发展成无药可救的瘾君子了 |
[31:33] | How’d you know who we’re talking about? | 你怎么知道我们在说谁 |
[31:35] | I read her report. | 我读过她的报告 |
[31:37] | No D.N.A. would ever put her on the stand. | 没有发现DNA 无法让她出庭作证 |
[31:39] | Sloppy police work. | 警察的工作太马虎了 |
[31:40] | Kite’ll be disappointed… | 凯特又要… |
[31:43] | again. | 失望了 |
[31:45] | Another bungled lead. | 又一条搞砸的线索 |
[31:47] | Kind of like the chimayo case. | 有点像奇玛尤的案子 |
[31:49] | What’s that? | 你说什么 |
[31:51] | Oh, I read those files, too, | 我也读了那些报告 |
[31:52] | Nick. You screwed the pooch big time. | 尼克 你真是坏了大事啊 |
[31:55] | Or rather, someone screwed a lot of juicy pooches because of you. | 或者说 是因为你 有人坏了大事 |
[31:59] | That’s it. Come on, get up. | 够了 起来 |
[32:00] | – Hey, hey, Nick, Nick! – Get up! Come on! | -尼克 尼克 -起来 起来啊 |
[32:01] | – Get him up! – Come on, come on. | -让他起来 -沉住气 冷静 |
[32:03] | Fine line between being human and an animal. | 人与动物的界限如此微妙 |
[32:07] | Look at you. | 瞧瞧你 |
[32:09] | So, tell me about those dumb animals, George. | 跟我说说那些愚蠢的动物 乔治 |
[32:13] | I once read a pursued animal | 我有次读到被追逐的动物 |
[32:14] | will run on broken toes, fractured shins, | 会逃到脚趾磨破 骨折 |
[32:17] | bloody stumps of feet. | 脚掌血迹模糊 |
[32:20] | There are worse things than rape, Nick. | 这些比强奸更残酷 尼克 |
[32:23] | Things that go on for hours. | 而且能持续数小时 |
[32:32] | Hypothetically speaking, of course. | 当然 都是假设 |
[32:35] | She was just a little girl. | 她只是个小女孩 |
[32:38] | Oh, I imagine at the end she wasn’t. | 我想到最后 她也不是了 |
[32:41] | The things a female will beg to do, if only you’ll let her live. | 只要你让她活命 让她做什么都行 |
[32:48] | Ever wonder what Mrs. | 想知道杰弗里斯夫人 |
[32:49] | Jeffries begged for on that lonely highway before she died? | 死前在那寂寞的高速路上哀求过什么吗 |
[32:54] | Not gonna work, George. | 这么说没用 乔治 |
[32:55] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[32:57] | Because I know. | 因为我知道 |
[33:03] | Don’t forget your deer eye. | 别忘了你的鹿眼 |
[33:07] | Deer eye, George? | 鹿眼 乔治 |
[33:08] | You, uh, a taxidermist? | 你是动物标本剥制师 |
[33:15] | Done talking to you. | 跟你们没话说了 |
[33:17] | Because if you never hunted, | 因为如果你没打过猎 |
[33:20] | why you have these at your place? | 你家里怎么会有这些 |
[33:24] | Done talking. | 不说了 |
[33:28] | I want the blonde. | 我要跟金发妞谈 |
[33:33] | All we need is one admission, just one slip-up. | 我们只需要他坦白 说漏嘴一句就行 |
[33:36] | Get him to say he was there. | 让他承认他去过那里 |
[33:38] | Results are back from the lab. | 检验结果出来了 |
[33:40] | On his boots… | 他的靴子上 |
[33:42] | no blood residue. | 没有血渍残留 |
[33:44] | Nothing. | 什么也没有 |
[33:46] | Ditto on the house. Drains are clean. | 房间的情况也一样 排水管很干净 |
[33:48] | No hair, no trace evidence. | 没头发 没丝毫证据 |
[33:51] | Couldn’t even lift George’s prints. | 甚至提取不出乔治自己的指纹 |
[33:54] | This guy wipes down his own house? | 这家伙连自己家都擦拭一新 |
[33:58] | I’m going out for coffee. | 我出去喝咖啡 |
[33:59] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[34:11] | Put him in those woods, Lil. | 引导他置身那片树林 阿莉 |
[34:15] | Like being in this room, George? | 就像在这间房里对吗 乔治 |
[34:18] | Playing games… | 玩游戏 |
[34:21] | excite you? | 让你兴奋 |
[34:23] | I’ve watched you here. | 我观察过你 |
[34:26] | Upon occasion. | 时不时的 |
[34:29] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[34:31] | Really. | 真的 |
[34:36] | So, you snuck into observation? | 你偷偷摸摸地观察 |
[34:40] | Groped your ding-a-ling in the dark? | 躲在暗处自慰 |
[34:42] | I wouldn’t flatter myself if I were you. | 如果我是你 可不会这么抬举自己 |
[34:45] | That thing only work in the woods? | 你那玩意只在树林里有反应吗 |
[34:47] | Or maybe not even there? | 还是连树林里都不行 |
[34:49] | Yet another tired-assed Lilly trick. | 又一个莉莉用烂的小伎俩 |
[34:51] | Seen it before… | 之前见过 |
[34:53] | Seen it before. Yawn. | 之前见到过 |
[34:55] | We’re just warming up. | 我们只是热热身 |
[34:57] | Show and tell. | 显而易见 |
[34:58] | That’s right. | 没关系 |
[35:00] | Then let me tell you something about Lilly Rush. | 那我来告诉你莉莉·拉什的事 |
[35:04] | Why you really became a cop. | 你如何成为一名警察 |
[35:08] | What you’ve never told a soul. | 你不为人知的秘密 |
[35:09] | The bad thing that happened to little Lilly… | 发生在小莉莉身上的不幸… |
[35:13] | long, long ago. | 很久很久以前 |
[35:17] | I read your 49. | 我看了你的档案 |
[35:23] | Did you? | 你看了 |
[35:25] | You ever dream about it, Lilly? | 你梦到过吗 莉莉 |
[35:29] | No. No, I don’t. | 不不 我没有 |
[35:32] | Keep telling yourself that. | 继续骗自己吧 |
[35:36] | Know your enemy. | 果然知己知彼 |
[35:39] | You’ve done your homework. | 你功课做得很足 |
[35:43] | So have I. | 我也一样 |
[35:51] | Age 18… | 18岁 |
[35:54] | failed the police academy entry exam. | 警察学校入学考试落榜 |
[35:56] | Age 20, you fail the physical for a, uh… | 20岁 你在招募商场保安的 |
[36:00] | shopping mall security guard? | 体检中不及格 |
[36:03] | Couldn’t even make it as a rentacop. | 连雇佣警察都没做成 |
[36:07] | So, here you are, 45… | 现在你都45了 |
[36:10] | filing away pieces of paper. | 还在负责给文件归档 |
[36:13] | No wonder you like to play dress up. | 难怪你喜欢扮警察 |
[36:16] | You know, you wanna walk, be my guest. | 你要是想走 请便 |
[36:19] | I’m done with you. | 我说完了 |
[36:22] | Oh, uh, one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[36:27] | Age 12… | 12岁 |
[36:29] | your mother is murdered. | 你母亲被谋杀了 |
[36:35] | What could she have done to you? | 她一定对你做过什么 |
[36:41] | Ever dream about it, George? | 你梦到过吗 乔治 |
[36:48] | No wonder you’re such a small, little man. | 难怪你成了这么个悲情的小人物 |
[36:53] | Don’t you walk away from me! Don’t you walk away from me! | 不许走开 不许走开 |
[37:00] | Not there he’s not. | 在那里他不是自己 |
[37:02] | Where? | 在哪里 |
[37:04] | In the woods? | 树林里吗 |
[37:06] | Tell me… | 告诉我 |
[37:07] | who you are in the woods. | 你在树林里是怎样的人 |
[37:10] | He’s… | 他是… |
[37:11] | You. Who you are. | 就是你 你是怎样的 |
[37:14] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[37:17] | God. | 上帝 |
[37:20] | I have a daughter, | 我有个女儿 |
[37:22] | and I can’t break any more promises to her, | 我不能再对她食言了 |
[37:25] | because she doesn’t have nobody. | 因为她没有别人可依赖了 |
[37:28] | Nobody in this world but me… | 这个世界上 她只剩下我了 |
[37:40] | I love you, little girl. | 我爱你 孩子 |
[37:49] | I’m done with you. | 我跟你没话说了 |
[37:51] | Tell me how you killed her. | 告诉我你怎么杀了她 |
[37:54] | I gave you my thoughts. | 我的想法都告诉你了 |
[37:56] | My conjecture. We were just talking, right? | 我们刚才谈的都是我的推测 好吗 |
[37:58] | What did you do with her head? | 你怎么处理她的头的 |
[38:00] | You mean, what did he do? | 你是说 他做了什么 |
[38:01] | Where did you put them, George? | 你把它们藏哪里了 乔治 |
[38:03] | Ask him. I have no idea. | 问他吧 我不知道 |
[38:05] | – It’s over. – No, it’s not over, so sit down! | -结束了 -不 没结束 坐好 |
[38:08] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[38:10] | It is over. | 都结束了 |
[38:19] | He’s just gonna walk? | 他打算走人了吗 |
[38:21] | No confession. | 没认罪 |
[38:22] | She was close. | 她差点成功 |
[38:27] | I’ll be watching you. | 我会盯紧你的 |
[38:33] | Think I might leave town. | 我想我也许会离开费城 |
[38:35] | Do some traveling. | 出去旅行 |
[38:37] | Beautiful country we live in, lots of empty woods… | 我们生活在美丽的国家 有很多无人的树林 |
[38:42] | You ever hunt? | 你打过猎吗 |
[38:45] | No. | 没有 |
[38:48] | We should do it sometime. | 改日我们可以去打猎 |
[38:50] | Together. | 一起去 |
[38:53] | Maybe we will. | 也许会的 |
[39:04] | 歌曲:”Long Long Way To Go” 歌手:Phil Collins | |
[41:32] | “When shot, the deer seldom drops immediately, but runs sometimes for hours, the hunter in hot pursuit.” The phase is known as “deer running” | |
[41:32] | 当鹿被枪击后,它们很少会立即倒下,而是有时会在猎人的追杀下跑上数小时。 这段时间叫做”逐鹿跑” |