时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | What are everyone’s plans for the weekend? | 大家周末准备做什么 |
[00:11] | Ariel? | 艾莉尔 |
[00:13] | Um, I’m going to the mall with Brandi and Tiffany, | 我要和布兰迪还有蒂芬妮一起逛商场 |
[00:16] | And then they’re having dinner at my house. | 然后去我家吃晚餐 |
[00:19] | We’re going shopping for an outfit for the dance. | 我们要去买舞会要穿的衣服 |
[00:21] | They’re gonna be like the same, | 同一款式 |
[00:22] | But we each get a different color. | 不同颜色 |
[00:24] | Mine’s gonna be strapless. | 我要买无肩带的 |
[00:26] | Great. | 很好 |
[00:27] | Rita, what are you doing this weekend? | 瑞塔 你呢 |
[00:30] | Me and my mum are probably getting an iguana. | 我和我妈准备去买只蜥蜴 |
[00:32] | But they’re like really big when they’re fully matured, | 但它们会长得很大 |
[00:34] | So we’ll maybe build their own habitat. | 所以可能还要给它建个饲养箱 |
[00:39] | That’s terrific, Rita. | 真是太棒了 瑞塔 |
[01:44] | 90年11月 瑞塔·巴克斯特 | |
[01:49] | 90年11月 瑞塔·巴克斯特 | |
[01:59] | Caitlin Gater, white female, 19. | 凯特琳·盖特 白人女性 19岁 |
[02:03] | Park ranger found her a few hours ago. | 几小时前被护林员发现 |
[02:05] | In the water? | 在水里 |
[02:06] | Yeah, took us a spell to get her up. | 对 好不容易才把她弄上来 |
[02:08] | People notice this ain’t the best place to swim in laps? | 大家发现这里不是游泳的好地方了吧 |
[02:11] | Name like devil’s pool kinda says it all. | 难怪这地方取名叫恶魔之池 |
[02:13] | Chestnut hill kids come here and dive. | 栗子山的孩子们会来这里跳水玩 |
[02:16] | Local tradition. | 当地传统 |
[02:16] | The trick is you gotta jump far | 你要往左跳远点 |
[02:18] | into the left to miss the rocks. | 才能躲开石头 |
[02:19] | That’s how rich kids get a thrill, huh? | 有钱人家的孩子就是这么找刺激的吧 |
[02:21] | Well, our girl went straight down to the rocks, | 死者直接撞到了石头上 |
[02:23] | never got back up. | 再也没起来 |
[02:25] | Drowned? | 淹死的 |
[02:26] | With a little help. | 加了点外力 |
[02:31] | Bruises go around the back. | 颈后都是瘀伤 |
[02:34] | He held her head in the water? | 有人把她的头按进水里 |
[02:36] | That’s not the only reason I dragged | 这只是我叫你们来的 |
[02:37] | you out in the cold though. | 原因之一 |
[02:39] | It’s all right, our pleasure. | 没关系 我们的荣幸 |
[02:44] | What’s with the marks? | 这些记号是什么 |
[02:45] | Magic marker, it looks like. | 看起来是马克笔画的 |
[02:47] | In 1990, a little girl was found under water here. | 1990年 一个小女孩也被发现死在这里 |
[02:50] | Broken neck, | 脖子断了 |
[02:53] | Same marks all over her body. | 身上也有同样的记号 |
[02:55] | And 14 years later to the day this girl’s killed. | 14年后的同一天 又有个女孩遇害 |
[02:58] | Big deal case, we worked it to death, | 那可是大案子 我们当时查了很久 |
[03:00] | but nothing stuck and it went cold. | 但查到铁证 后来成了悬案 |
[03:01] | Think this is a copy cat? | 你觉得是有人在模仿吗 |
[03:03] | Detail about the marks were never released to the press. | 记号的细节没有向外界公布 |
[03:06] | So, we’re looking at the same doer. | 所以凶手是同一个人 |
[03:07] | Good chance. | 很有可能 |
[03:09] | Guy lays low 14 years. | 凶手沉寂了14年 |
[03:12] | Why come back now? | 为什么现在又开始了 |
[03:15] | He got something to say. | 有信息要传达 |
[03:50] | Can I get that for you? | 用我帮你拿吗 |
[03:52] | No, Scotty. | 不用了 史考特 |
[03:54] | You sit. | 安心坐着吧 |
[03:57] | They did their due diligence first time around, eh? | 他们当年尽职调查了吧 |
[04:00] | They had any ideas on these marks? | 那些记号有什么线索吗 |
[04:03] | First detectives wondered whether they’re ritualistic. | 一开始探员们怀疑是某种仪式 |
[04:05] | But they couldn’t find any pattern to them. | 但是他们找不到任何相关模式 |
[04:07] | It didn’t match anything FBI had on file. | 联调局那里也没有 |
[04:09] | Seventh grader at Chestnut Collegiate. | 栗子中学的七年级学生 |
[04:12] | Pricey prep school. | 贵族预科学校 |
[04:13] | Yeah, but Rita was a scholarship kid. | 是 但是瑞塔是拿奖学金进去的 |
[04:15] | Well, she and her mum and the other half was in Chestnut Hill. | 她和她妈 还有妈妈的男友 住在栗子山 |
[04:18] | Mother’s an art teacher at community college, | 妈妈是社区大学的美术老师 |
[04:19] | Tucks her daughter in at 10 pm. | 晚上10点安顿完女儿睡觉 |
[04:21] | Next morning, she’s two miles from her house. | 第二天早上尸体在两英里外被发现 |
[04:24] | Blunt force trauma from hitting the rocks. | 身上有撞到石头的创伤 |
[04:26] | Could’ve snuck out to meet someone. | 可能是偷溜出去找别人了 |
[04:28] | Or someone snatched her, brought her there. | 也可能是有人把她抓去那里 |
[04:30] | We got any leads on who killed this new victim? | 新的死者有线索了吗 |
[04:32] | We do now. | 现在有了 |
[04:34] | Gil Sherman’s bringing in a guy, | 吉尔·谢尔曼抓到个家伙 |
[04:35] | caught speeding toward New Jersey | 在去新泽西的路上超速驾驶 |
[04:37] | with a car full of Caitlin Gater’s clothes. | 车上全是凯特琳·盖特的衣服 |
[04:41] | He gave himself up when we flashed the lights. | 我们一闪灯 他就束手就擒了 |
[04:43] | He confessed? | 认罪了吗 |
[04:44] | For an hour straight. | 足足一小时 |
[04:45] | Guy’s parents are here. I hear they want to see him. | 他的父母都到了 我听说他们要见他 |
[04:48] | That’s them. | 就是他们 |
[04:49] | Detective Rush and Valens. | 我是拉什探员 这是瓦伦斯探员 |
[04:52] | Jason Beaudry. | 我是杰森·博得里 |
[04:53] | My wife Holly. | 这是我妻子霍莉 |
[04:55] | This is a mistake. | 你们抓错人了 |
[04:56] | Neil is a schizophrenic and he’s very confused right now. | 尼尔精神分裂 他根本不知道自己在说什么 |
[04:59] | We know this is a bad time but I need to ask. | 虽然时机不太对 但我们还是要问 |
[05:02] | Did you or your son know a girl named Rita Baxter? | 你们或是你们儿子认识一个叫瑞塔·巴克斯特的女孩吗 |
[05:06] | She was the girl who died at devil’s pool years ago. | 是那个几年前死在魔鬼之池的小女孩吧 |
[05:09] | No, we didn’t know her. | 不 我们不认识她 |
[05:11] | Are you trying to pin something else on him now? | 你们是想强加给他其它罪行吗 |
[05:13] | She went to school in your neck of the woods. | 她当时也在附近上学 |
[05:15] | We remember the story. | 我们记得那件事 |
[05:16] | It was tragic, | 很不幸 |
[05:17] | But that’s the only time I’d ever heard her name. | 但那是我唯一一次听说她的名字 |
[05:19] | This is wrong. | 这样不对 |
[05:20] | You’re taking advantage of a sick person. | 你们在利用一个有心理疾病的人 |
[05:22] | What’s he on? | 他吃什么药 |
[05:25] | Clozaril. | 氯氮平 |
[05:26] | If you bring it in, we can get that to him. | 如果你能送药过来 我们可以帮你转交给他 |
[05:28] | He might be here a while. | 他一时半会还不能离开 |
[05:33] | Neil, it’s detective rush. She’s got some questions for you. | 尼尔 这是拉什探员 她有几个问题想问你 |
[05:36] | He ain’t in a good way. He’s seeing things. | 他现在状态不好 产生幻觉了 |
[05:37] | Neil, why did you go to devil’s pool yesterday? | 尼尔 你昨天为什么会去恶魔之池 |
[05:41] | Um, I, uh, I go every year on 16th of November. | 我…每年的11月16号我都去 |
[05:45] | Why that day? | 为什么那天去 |
[05:48] | You know a girl named Rita Baxter? | 你认识一个叫瑞塔·巴克斯特的女孩吗 |
[05:49] | Everything’s the same there. | 那里还是老样子 |
[05:51] | It’s always dead. | 它一直死气沉沉的 |
[05:54] | So you go there every year? | 那你每年都去那里 |
[05:56] | This year, you killed the girl. | 今年 你杀了那个女孩 |
[05:58] | Why? | 为什么 |
[05:59] | If I touch things, they’ll die. | 我碰过的东西都会死掉 |
[06:02] | Did you put the marks on this girl’s body? | 女孩尸体上的记号是你画的吗 |
[06:04] | It was my first time. | 那是我的第一次 |
[06:07] | You killed this girl just like you killed Rita, Neil? | 你杀了这个女孩 就像你当年杀了瑞塔一样 |
[06:09] | No, no. | 不是的 |
[06:11] | Rita has the same marks on her body. | 瑞塔身上也有一模一样的记号 |
[06:13] | No, I killed this girl, but not Rita. | 不 我杀了这个女孩 但我没杀瑞塔 |
[06:16] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[06:17] | He’s got a pace. They do that. | 他果然开始烦躁了 |
[06:19] | Why did you go to the devil’s pool | 为什么每年你都去恶魔之池 |
[06:21] | every year the same day Rita died? | 还都是在瑞塔去世的那天 |
[06:24] | You’re going away anyway, Neil. | 你在劫难逃了 尼尔 |
[06:26] | – you got nothing to lose. – no, I’m sorry. | -你没什么好失去的了 -不 对不起 |
[06:30] | If we give him his meds, it’ll be easier. | 我们把药给他的话 事情会好办一些 |
[06:35] | Rita had a thing for cats, huh? | 瑞塔很喜欢小猫吧 |
[06:38] | Muse of choice and she was prolific. | 这能给她带来灵感 她画了好多 |
[06:41] | I could paper the walls in felines and costumes. | 她画的猫咪和衣服都够我铺墙了 |
[06:45] | I said, you’re 12, what about boys? | 我说 你12了 对男孩子不感兴趣吗 |
[06:50] | – So… – we came across someone. | -调查怎么样 -我们查到了个人 |
[06:53] | Neil Beaudry. | 尼尔·博得里 |
[06:55] | Big shot Chestnut Hill family, father’s an importer. | 来自栗子山的权贵家族 他爸是个进口商 |
[06:58] | Oh, I know that name. | 我听过这个名字 |
[07:00] | Brandi Beaudry. | 布兰迪·博得里 |
[07:02] | She was in Rita’s year, Chestnut Collegiate. | 她和瑞塔同年级 栗子中学的学生 |
[07:04] | That’s Neil’s kid sister. | 那是尼尔的妹妹 |
[07:08] | – what’d the boy do? – He’s a murder suspect. | -那个男孩干了什么 -他是一宗凶案的嫌犯 |
[07:11] | A girl died at devil’s pool, have the same marks on her. | 一个女孩死在恶魔之池里 身上有一样的印记 |
[07:15] | Rita went to school with his sister since she was 5. | 瑞塔从五岁起就和伙伴们一起上学 |
[07:19] | I’m sure he knows who she was. | 我敢保证他认识瑞塔 |
[07:21] | Parents said he didn’t. | 他父母说他不认识 |
[07:22] | All those people weren’t around enough to have any idea | 那些人平时都不在孩子身边 |
[07:24] | who your kids knew. | 怎么会了解孩子的圈子 |
[07:26] | And while they are busy jetting off spending their bags of money, | 他们忙着到处挥霍钱财的时候 |
[07:30] | Their daughter was tormenting Rita. | 他们的女儿却在欺负瑞塔 |
[07:35] | She goes off to the water | 她走进水里 |
[07:37] | and with her mind, she calls the dolphins. | 用意念呼叫海豚 |
[07:39] | They swim | 他们一起游泳 |
[07:40] | and they have a friendship even without like words. | 虽然语言不通 却产生了一段友谊 |
[07:44] | That sounds great. | 听起来真棒 |
[07:45] | It’s by the same writer as a wrinkle in time. | 这是写《时间的皱纹》的作者写的 |
[07:50] | Um, I don’t know feel so well. | 我有点不舒服 |
[07:53] | All of a sudden? | 这么突然 |
[07:54] | – what’s wrong? – please, mom. | -怎么了 -妈妈 拜托了 |
[07:56] | Could we go home? | 我们回家好不好 |
[07:57] | Hey, there’s Ariel. | 艾莉尔在那里 |
[07:58] | – mom, we’re not friends anymore. – why not? | -妈妈 我们不是朋友了 -为什么 |
[08:01] | She’s friends with Brandi now. | 她现在和布兰迪是朋友了 |
[08:02] | – Brandi doesn’t like me. – well, then Brandi’s an idiot. | -布兰迪不喜欢我 -那她可够傻的 |
[08:06] | Brandi’s mean. | 布兰迪很刻薄 |
[08:08] | She always says, what are you looking at? | 她总是说 你看什么看 |
[08:10] | At one time, she took my jacket | 有一次 她拿了我的外套 |
[08:12] | and said it was from the sears and gave it to the janitor, | 说这是垃圾里捡来的 然后给了门卫 |
[08:15] | But I took it back. | 不过我又拿回来了 |
[08:18] | Rita, listen to me. | 瑞塔 听我说 |
[08:19] | Everyone who’s ever been anything | 历史上声名显赫的那些人们 |
[08:21] | in the history of time has been a loser in junior high. | 在初中里都被看做是废物 |
[08:24] | In 6 years from now, | 再过六年 |
[08:25] | you’re gonna be in college | 你会上大学 |
[08:26] | and you are gonna be the coolest girl around. | 你会是这里最出色的女孩 |
[08:29] | Because you’re smart and you’re different and | 因为你聪明 你特别 |
[08:31] | you’re wacky. | 你古灵精怪 |
[08:33] | And that’s what’s important in this world. | 这才是这个世界看重的 |
[08:35] | Not what those idiot girls think of you. | 而不是这些傻帽女孩怎么看待你 |
[08:40] | Girls that age, it’s… | 那个年纪的女孩 |
[08:42] | It’s like the serengeti. | 就像是物竞天择 |
[08:44] | Kill or be killed… | 适者生存 |
[08:47] | I fought with my sister. | 我小时候也跟我姐姐闹过 |
[08:49] | Everytime I tried to change the channel | 每次我不让她看 |
[08:51] | from the hardy boys, | 有帅哥的节目时 |
[08:52] | she’d shriek like a banshee. | 她都大吼大叫 |
[08:57] | Why Rita? Why’d he pick her? | 为什么他偏偏选择了瑞塔 |
[08:59] | It’s not for sure yet. | 还不确定 |
[09:01] | That family, they just couldn’t let Rita be. | 那家人就是跟瑞塔过不去 |
[09:12] | How you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[09:16] | The medication makes me, ah, under water… | 那药让我有点喘不过气来 |
[09:21] | But a little clearer, right? | 但是清醒了一点 对吧 |
[09:25] | Okay. | 好了 |
[09:28] | Rita Baxter. | 瑞塔·巴克斯特 |
[09:35] | Your sister had a thing for picking on her. | 你妹妹当年很喜欢找她的茬 |
[09:38] | You remember? | 记得吗 |
[09:43] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[09:45] | Do you ever see her? | 你见过她吗 |
[09:48] | Sometimes. | 见过几次 |
[09:51] | When you do, | 你看到她的时候 |
[09:56] | see these markings? | 她身上有这些标记吗 |
[10:03] | On her skin all over. | 全身都是 |
[10:05] | Black pen. | 用黑色笔画的 |
[10:06] | You put those on her? | 是你画在她身上的吗 |
[10:08] | No. | 不是 |
[10:09] | But you put a mark on Caitlin Gater. | 但是你在凯特琳·盖特身上画了 |
[10:12] | Why? | 为什么 |
[10:15] | To make her like Rita. | 我想让她像瑞塔 |
[10:17] | And you wanted to hurt her like you hurt Rita? | 然后你还想像伤害瑞塔一样伤害她 |
[10:18] | No, | 不 |
[10:21] | I wasn’t poisoned back then. | 我当时还没有精神分裂 |
[10:24] | – maybe without meaning it. – No. | -或许是无心的 -不是 |
[10:26] | Okay, Neil. | 好吧 尼尔 |
[10:27] | You don’t understand. | 你不懂 |
[10:29] | Go ahead. | 继续说 |
[10:31] | It was my first time. | 那是我的第一次 |
[10:39] | Okay, Neil. | 好了 尼尔 |
[10:41] | You, it’s over. | 你的任务完成了 |
[10:43] | So, now you’ve gone to first base. | 你现在上过一垒了 |
[10:46] | You can go. We’re done with you. | 你可以走了 我们不需要你了 |
[10:51] | Neil, come back and visit later. | 尼尔 一会儿再来玩 |
[10:53] | Not. | 别 |
[10:55] | So how was it specifically? | 来确切形容一下刚才的感觉 |
[10:59] | Warm. | 很温暖 |
[11:04] | Now, Rita’s getting hot. | 瑞塔觉得热了 |
[11:10] | When was that? | 什么时候的事 |
[11:12] | The night she died. | 她遇害当晚 |
[11:14] | You’re sure? | 你确定吗 |
[11:14] | My sister had her over for a sleepover. | 那天我妹妹邀请她来我家过夜 |
[11:19] | So, did you do something to Rita later that night? | 后来你对她做了什么吗 |
[11:23] | It wasn’t me. | 不是我做的 |
[11:25] | I killed that other girl, but not Rita. | 我杀了另外那个女孩 但没杀瑞塔 |
[11:29] | Well, who did? | 那是谁杀的 |
[11:31] | It was the house. | 是那座房子 |
[11:34] | It’s an evil house. | 那房子闹鬼 |
[11:42] | Neil, the wack job can say what he wants. | 尼尔这个疯子想怎么说就怎么说吧 |
[11:44] | I know he’s our guy. | 反正我知道他就是凶手 |
[11:45] | Parents were out that night, he was in charge. | 那天家长都没回家 他是负责管孩子的 |
[11:47] | – that’s opportunity. – and motive? | -他有机会 -那动机呢 |
[11:49] | He’s a wack job. | 他是个疯子 |
[11:50] | Whether Neil’s telling the truth or not, | 不管尼尔有没有说实话 |
[11:52] | we still got the three girls | 我们知道那三个女孩 |
[11:53] | who never spoke up about being with Rita that night. | 没有提起过那晚和瑞塔在一起 |
[11:55] | 14 years, biggest case in Chestnut Hill and | 14年了 这是栗子山最重大的案件 |
[11:57] | they clam up? | 而她们却闭口不谈 |
[11:58] | That’s shady. | 有蹊跷 |
[11:59] | Brandi Beaudry, Ariel Shuman, | 布兰迪·博得里 艾莉尔·舒曼 |
[12:01] | Tiffany O’connell. | 还有蒂芬妮·欧康纳 |
[12:02] | Those were the girls the mother remembers hassling Rita. | 这几个女孩就是瑞塔的母亲记得欺负她的 |
[12:04] | Kill her over a game of barbie, | 你觉得她们会因为扮家家酒不和 |
[12:06] | hit her with a dream corvette? | 就拿梦幻巡洋舰砸死她吗 |
[12:08] | We went to the school the first time around. | 我们当初去学校调查 |
[12:09] | How’d the girls get overlooked? | 怎么就没注意到这几个女孩 |
[12:11] | Three most popular girls in school | 三个校园红人 |
[12:13] | having a sleepover with Rita? | 邀请瑞塔去过夜 |
[12:15] | Violates a social order. | 不符合社交规矩 |
[12:17] | Especially buffy, muffy, and the trixie ain’t talking. | 更奇怪的是那三个女孩都没说过这事 |
[12:19] | Sounds like it’s time to introduce yourselves | 看样子你们该去会会 |
[12:20] | to the divas of the Chestnut Collegiate. | 栗子中学的女王们了 |
[12:29] | Those are wrinkles. | 这些东西起皱了 |
[12:30] | Do you see what I’m saying? I said creases. | 你听懂没有 我说它们皱了 |
[12:33] | Brandi Beaudry? | 你是布兰迪·博得里吗 |
[12:37] | Yeah, I’m Brandi. | 我是 |
[12:38] | Detective Valens and Rush. Homicide. | 我们是凶杀组的瓦伦斯探员和拉什探员 |
[12:41] | If this is about my brother, | 如果你们是为我哥的事来的 |
[12:42] | I’d be by his side right now | 我正忙着筹备派对 |
[12:43] | if I didn’t have this party to plan. | 不然我这会儿就在他身边了 |
[12:45] | So, no. | 所以抱歉 |
[12:46] | I’m not gonna help you put him away. | 我不会帮你们抓他的 |
[12:49] | We ain’t here about Caitlin Gater. | 我们不是为凯特琳·盖特的案子来的 |
[12:52] | What then? | 那是为什么 |
[12:53] | Why didn’t you ever tell anyone | 你为什么没跟任何人说过 |
[12:54] | Rita Baxter was at your house the night she died? | 瑞塔·巴克斯特遇害那晚去了你家 |
[12:58] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你们在说什么 |
[13:00] | Brandi, a girl was murdered. | 布兰迪 一个女孩被杀了 |
[13:02] | 14 years go by and you never say anything? | 14年过去了 而你却只字未提 |
[13:04] | You realize how that makes you look. | 你知道这让你看起来很可疑吧 |
[13:08] | She came by, okay? | 她来过一下 行了吗 |
[13:10] | But she left in the middle of the night. | 但是半夜就离开了 |
[13:13] | I don’t know anything about how she died. | 我对她的死毫不知情 |
[13:15] | So, why keep the sleepover a secret? | 那为什么隐瞒过夜的事 |
[13:17] | We were afraid. | 因为我们很害怕 |
[13:18] | We thought we’d be blamed | 以为责任会归咎到我们头上 |
[13:19] | just because we’d been with her. | 仅仅因为我们当时和她在一起 |
[13:21] | I’m sorry. Seriously. | 我很抱歉 说真的 |
[13:23] | But we were 12. | 但我们当时只有12岁 |
[13:24] | So, what’s your excuse now? Seriously. | 那你现在的理由呢 说真的 |
[13:27] | – girls club code of silence? – Not at all. | -女生帮的缄默规则吗 -才不是 |
[13:29] | I haven’t talked to Ariel or Tiffany in like a million years. | 我都有一百万年没跟她们俩说过话了 |
[13:32] | Is that an exact figure? | 这是个准确数字吗 |
[13:34] | High school, maybe. | 可能高中还联系过 |
[13:35] | Let’s start with this, Brandi. | 先从这说起吧 布兰迪 |
[13:37] | How’s a girl like Rita wind up at a sleepover at your house? | 瑞塔那样的女孩怎么会被你们邀请去过夜 |
[13:41] | We invited her because | 我们邀请她是因为 |
[13:43] | we thought it would be funny to mess with her. | 我们觉得耍她挺好玩的 |
[13:46] | We’re brats. | 我们调皮得很 |
[13:47] | Who came up with this great plan? | 谁最先想到这个主意的 |
[13:49] | It was Ariel’s idea. | 艾莉尔 |
[13:59] | Hi, Rita. | 瑞塔 |
[14:02] | You could say hi back. | 你就不能回应一下吗 |
[14:09] | Brandi thinks you’re cool and | 布兰迪觉得你不错 |
[14:10] | she wants to hang out with you. | 她想跟你交朋友 |
[14:13] | I have to go home. | 我得回家了 |
[14:14] | Rita, this is a chance of a lifetime. | 瑞塔 这是千载难逢的好机会 |
[14:17] | It is way better being with them | 跟她们在一起 |
[14:19] | than being a nerd and gifted. | 比当个有才华的书呆子好多了 |
[14:24] | Hey, Rita. | 瑞塔 |
[14:25] | Cute snickers. | 鞋很漂亮 |
[14:27] | So, my parents are in the Bahamas | 我父母今晚在巴哈马 |
[14:29] | and we’re having a sleepover tonight. | 今晚大家在我家过夜 |
[14:31] | I want you to come | 我希望你能来 |
[14:32] | but you can’t tell your mom because well, | 但是别告诉你父母 |
[14:34] | I don’t really have permission. | 因为我没得到父母的许可 |
[14:37] | Ariel, is this a trick? | 艾莉尔 她在耍我对不对 |
[14:39] | No, she for real wants you there. | 不是 她真的希望你去 |
[14:41] | I do, too. | 我也是 |
[14:46] | I could sneak out after my mom goes to bed. | 我可以在妈妈睡着后溜出来 |
[14:54] | She came over at like 10 | 她大约十点过来 |
[14:57] | and like two hours later, | 然后大概过了两小时 |
[15:00] | we hid her glasses from her. | 我们把她的眼镜藏了起来 |
[15:02] | She freaked out and left. | 她就生气走了 |
[15:04] | Who knows what happened after that. | 谁知道后来发生什么了 |
[15:06] | I mean, she died, obviously. | 当然 最后她死了 |
[15:08] | But you don’t know anything about that? | 但你对死因一无所知 |
[15:10] | If I did, I would tell you. | 如果我知道 我会告诉你们 |
[15:21] | I’m glad you know. | 很高兴你们知道了 |
[15:22] | I was wrong not to speak up. | 我不说是我不对 |
[15:24] | It was your idea though. | 这开始是你的主意 |
[15:26] | To invite Rita to party and razz her. | 邀请瑞塔过去 然后戏弄她 |
[15:28] | At the time, I thought I was giving | 当时我觉得邀请她去布兰迪·博得里家 |
[15:29] | her the keys to the kingdom, | 等同于给了她一把 |
[15:30] | getting her to Brandi Beaudry’s house. | 通向皇宫的金钥匙 |
[15:33] | How’s that? | 为什么 |
[15:34] | She was the most popular girl in school. | 她是学校里面最受欢迎的女孩 |
[15:36] | Rita and I, not so popular. | 我和瑞塔不太受欢迎 |
[15:38] | But when Rita got to the sleepover, | 但是瑞塔去过夜的时候 |
[15:39] | you laid in to her like you planned. | 你们就按你的计划耍了她 |
[15:40] | Not like I planned. | 不是我的计划 |
[15:43] | I mean, I had no idea. | 我是说 我也不清楚 |
[15:45] | I was JV. Those two are varsity bitches. | 我是新人 那两个可都是老资格了 |
[15:55] | Boys don’t think you’re anything if you’re fat. | 如果你是个胖子 没有男生会把你当回事 |
[15:59] | Here. See? | 这里 看见没 |
[16:01] | Gross. | 恶心 |
[16:03] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:05] | Look at her butt. | 看她的屁股 |
[16:17] | Ariel, it’s your turn | 艾莉尔 该你了 |
[16:20] | to pick a spot on Rita. | 挑个瑞塔身上胖的地方 |
[16:24] | Right here. | 这里 |
[16:26] | Back fat. | 背膘 |
[16:33] | You have a fat back like your mom. | 你有个跟你妈一样的肥背 |
[16:35] | She’s really ugly, no offense. | 别怪我直说 她真够丑的 |
[16:37] | I don’t wanna do this anymore. | 我不想玩了 |
[16:39] | Tiffany, way to go. Now she’s pissed. | 蒂芬妮 继续加油 她开始生气了 |
[16:41] | So? | 所以呢 |
[16:42] | Did you know there’s a rumor that your mom’s a slut? | 你知道那个关于你妈是荡妇的流言吗 |
[16:46] | Everybody’s saying it. | 都传开了 |
[16:58] | Explains the marks. | 说明了记号的来源 |
[16:59] | Sick, right? | 很变态 对吧 |
[17:01] | So what happened after the fat fest? | 挑肥肉游戏之后发生了什么 |
[17:03] | Rita ran out, didn’t come back. | 瑞塔跑出去了 再没回来 |
[17:06] | Anyone go after her? | 没人去追她吗 |
[17:08] | – None of us. – How about Neil? | -我们没有 -尼尔呢 |
[17:10] | I didn’t see that. I guess it’s possible. | 我没看到 但是有可能 |
[17:12] | I thought Brandi was the ringleader. | 我还以为布兰迪是领头人 |
[17:14] | Why was Tiffany so nasty? | 为什么蒂芬妮嘴那么不干净 |
[17:16] | Tiffany’s dad and Rita’s mom had a thing going. | 蒂芬妮的爸爸和瑞塔的妈妈有一腿 |
[17:19] | And Tiffany knew about it? | 蒂芬妮知道了 |
[17:20] | But Rita didn’t and Tiffany didn’t let on. | 但是瑞塔不知道 蒂芬妮也没告诉她 |
[17:24] | Maybe she was just waiting for the right moment. | 也许她只是在等合适的时间 |
[17:27] | Why would she sneak out? | 她为什么会偷溜出去 |
[17:29] | And to be with those awful girls. | 去跟那些讨厌的姑娘们一起玩 |
[17:31] | Popularity stuff? | 想受欢迎 |
[17:33] | I did have an affair with him. | 我确实跟他有过一段情 |
[17:36] | We thought we were discrete. | 我们自以为很小心 |
[17:38] | I didn’t think that Tiffany knew. | 我以为蒂芬妮不知道这事 |
[17:39] | Think Tiffany was capable of violence? | 你觉得蒂芬妮是暴力型的人吗 |
[17:41] | I never really got to know her. | 我其实都不算认识她 |
[17:43] | After Rita, well, | 瑞塔死后 |
[17:45] | married men lose interest in a woman | 已婚男人就不会再对 |
[17:47] | who can’t get out of bed in the morning. | 连床都不肯起的女人有兴趣了 |
[17:50] | You hear what Tiffany’s doing these days? | 你听说蒂芬妮的近况了吗 |
[17:52] | I only know she was kicked out of collegiate in 8th grade. | 我只知道她8年级的时候被学校开除了 |
[17:55] | Drinking problem. | 因为酗酒 |
[17:57] | She was the apple of her dad’s eye before then. | 之前她都是她爸爸的掌上明珠 |
[17:59] | Drinking, that young? | 那么小就酗酒 |
[18:00] | Sounds like something threw trixie for a loop. | 看来有什么吓到她了 |
[18:13] | Detective Valens, Philadelphia PD. | 我是费城警局的瓦伦斯探员 |
[18:17] | Crap. | 倒霉 |
[18:23] | Well, we know you had it in for Rita. | 我们已经知道你对瑞塔耿耿于怀 |
[18:24] | Her mom having that affair with your dad. | 她妈跟你爸有婚外情 |
[18:28] | You ride her hard enough, she leaves the sleepover. | 你狠狠数落她 把她气跑了 |
[18:31] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[18:33] | Then nothing. | 没然后了 |
[18:34] | Follow her into the woods. Get rid of her at devil’s pool. | 跟着她跑进森林 然后在恶魔之池把她干掉 |
[18:37] | You’re way off, sorry. | 太离谱了 抱歉 |
[18:39] | Now, how’s a rich girl from Chestnut Hill | 栗子山的富家女 |
[18:42] | Wind up on house arrest on mount airy after multiple DUI’s? | 怎么会沦落到多次酒驾后被软禁在山间小屋的 |
[18:45] | How? | 怎么会 |
[18:47] | Tequila. | 怪龙舌兰 |
[18:49] | Something went wrong, Tiffany. | 后来出了点问题 蒂芬妮 |
[18:51] | – Real wrong. – That’s your opinion. | -很大的问题 -那是你的想法 |
[18:53] | To me, I’m glad I got out of Chestnut Hill. – Yeah? | -对我来说 离开栗子山是件好事 -是吗 |
[18:57] | Do me one favor. | 告诉我件事 |
[18:58] | Is that bitch Brandi still a bitch? | 贱人布兰迪还是那么贱吗 |
[19:04] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[19:06] | What a bitch. | 真是个贱人 |
[19:14] | I hated Rita and her slut mom | 我恨瑞塔 和她的荡妇妈 |
[19:17] | about as much as I hated my jackass dad. | 差不多跟恨我的混蛋爸爸一样恨 |
[19:21] | But I didn’t have it in me to kill her. | 但我没胆杀她 |
[19:23] | No? | 是吗 |
[19:24] | Not like they did. | 不像她们 |
[19:30] | Why does sporto like the ugly girl? | 为什么运动健将都喜欢丑姑娘 |
[19:33] | Claire’s much prettier. | 克莱尔明显更漂亮 |
[19:36] | It would suck to have red hair. | 红头发太难看了 |
[19:41] | Rita thinks the nerd is cute. | 瑞塔觉得那书呆子很可爱 |
[19:43] | No, I don’t. | 我没有 |
[19:46] | Give me your glasses. | 给我你的眼镜 |
[19:48] | – Why? – cuz I wanna see them. | -为什么 -我想看看 |
[19:58] | Eww, you’re blind. | 你是瞎子吗 |
[20:03] | You have weird eyes in real life, no offense. | 你的眼睛真奇怪 别介意 |
[20:06] | Can I have them back, please. | 能还给我了吗 |
[20:10] | No. | 不是吧 |
[20:14] | My parents. Hide. | 我爸妈回来了 快躲起来 |
[20:15] | Hide! | 躲起来 |
[20:26] | Hi, there. | 你好 |
[20:30] | What’s your name, hun? | 你叫什么名字 |
[20:32] | Rita Baxter. | 瑞塔·巴克斯特 |
[20:34] | Where’s your brother? | 你哥哥呢 |
[20:36] | – Asleep. – Will you get him up? | -睡了 -能把他叫起来吗 |
[20:40] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:41] | Holly. | 霍莉 |
[20:45] | Will you run the bath upstairs? | 去楼上开水笼头吧 |
[20:47] | Sure. | 好 |
[20:52] | How many people did my daughter have over tonight, Rita? | 瑞塔 我女儿请了几个人来过夜 |
[20:56] | Wall. | 面壁 |
[21:02] | How many girls were here? | 今晚来了几个人 |
[21:04] | Um…just one. | 就一个 |
[21:05] | Just me. | 只有我 |
[21:07] | So you’re a liar too, Rita. | 所以瑞塔你也是个骗子 |
[21:10] | Brandi, you wanna tell your friend | 布兰迪 来告诉你朋友 |
[21:13] | what we do to liars in this house? | 我们家是怎么对待骗子的 |
[21:21] | The Beaudry’s said that they were out of town that night. | 博得里一家说他们那天晚上出城了 |
[21:24] | And you believed them, | 你也相信了 |
[21:26] | Cuz they didn’t look the type. | 因为他们看起来不是那种人 |
[21:28] | What type’s that? | 哪种人 |
[21:29] | The lying and beating their kids type. | 说谎的和打孩子的那种 |
[21:32] | Think they would hurt Rita? | 你觉得他们伤害瑞塔了 |
[21:33] | I got out of there after that. | 我之后就走了 |
[21:35] | But you know things are bad | 但是你知道 |
[21:37] | when the biggest bitch in school | 学校里最不好惹的贱人 |
[21:38] | looks like she’s gonna piss in her Calvin’s. | 一副要吓尿了的样子 情况就不妙了 |
[21:44] | Someone’s been telling you lies. | 有人说谎了 |
[21:46] | Yeah, you. | 没错 就是你 |
[21:48] | Rita was at your house the night she died. | 瑞塔遇害那晚去你家了 |
[21:51] | Didn’t you think that was worth mentioning to the cops? | 你不觉得应该告诉警察吗 |
[21:53] | It’s my daughter, isn’t it? | 是我女儿 对吧 |
[21:56] | You talked to her. | 她告诉你的 |
[21:57] | Well, keep in mind. | 记着 |
[22:00] | She’s a drug addict and a liar. | 她是个瘾君子 还是个骗子 |
[22:03] | Brandi wasn’t supposed to have friends over unsupervised. | 布兰迪不应该在无监管的状态下交朋友 |
[22:06] | So who got in trouble, Brandi or the friend? | 布兰迪和她朋友 谁会因此有麻烦 |
[22:09] | I’m sorry if we scared the Baxter girl. | 我很抱歉吓到那个巴克斯特家的姑娘了 |
[22:11] | But we didn’t touch her. | 但我们没有碰过她 |
[22:12] | Our children needed special attention. | 我们的孩子需要特别关注 |
[22:14] | Sometimes, yes. | 有的时候 我承认 |
[22:16] | We were physical with them. | 我们会体罚他们 |
[22:17] | And other times, you were on vacation. | 还有些时候 你们却去度假 |
[22:19] | We were afraid of her. | 我们很担心她 |
[22:21] | When they’re really little, | 当孩子们很小的时候 |
[22:23] | you can’t tell the difference. Biting, kicking. | 你无法分辨咬咬踢踢什么的是否正常 |
[22:27] | And she’s older? | 那她长大后呢 |
[22:29] | And it’s nothing normal kids stuff. | 事情就不再仅限于正常的孩童项目了 |
[22:32] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[22:33] | We had a cat. | 我们养过只猫 |
[22:35] | The nanny came in | 保姆进屋后发现 |
[22:37] | and found her wrapping it up in a towel. | 她正把它往毛巾里包 |
[22:40] | Brandi said it drowned but | 布兰迪说它溺水了 |
[22:43] | what’s the cat doing in a full bath tub. | 但是一只猫为什么要进装满水的浴缸 |
[22:46] | Right. | 对 |
[22:47] | She was capable of things | 她干得出的事 |
[22:50] | no parent wants to think about. | 超乎家长的想象范围 |
[22:52] | Like killing Rita? | 比如杀掉瑞塔 |
[23:04] | I have a meeting in 40 minutes | 我40分钟后有个会 |
[23:06] | and this takes 20. | 吹头发还要用20分钟 |
[23:07] | A wash-and-go is gonna have to do it today. | 但有些事我们要马上弄清楚 |
[23:09] | I can’t have my whole life thrown over this. | 我不能把我的生命都浪费在这种事情上 |
[23:10] | Your parents think you killed Rita. | 你爸妈觉得你杀了瑞塔 |
[23:15] | My parents are freaks. | 我爸妈有病 |
[23:19] | – You gotta stop lying, Brandi. – What? | -布兰迪 别再说谎了 -你说什么 |
[23:21] | Your mom and dad came home that night, | 你爸妈那天晚上回家了 |
[23:23] | discovered the sleepover. | 并且发现了你的过夜活动 |
[23:24] | You said they were in the Bahamas. | 你却说他们那天在巴哈马 |
[23:26] | They were always somewhere. Maybe I got confused. | 他们总出远门 也许我记混了吧 |
[23:29] | We know they were violent with | 我们知道在你和尼尔小时候 |
[23:30] | you and Neil when you were kids. | 他们对你们有暴力行为 |
[23:31] | But they said they had to be because you | 但他们说他们也是情非得已 |
[23:33] | were disturbed, hurt things. | 因为你行为失常 有破坏欲 |
[23:40] | If they’re talking about that stupid cat.. | 如果他们指的是那只傻猫 |
[23:43] | Hurting animals means something, Brandi. | 伤害动物可以说明一些问题 布兰迪 |
[23:52] | I was an angry kid. | 我小时候确实很暴躁 |
[23:54] | Guess why? | 你猜为什么 |
[23:57] | Tell me about them coming home that night. | 跟我说说那天晚上他们回家的事 |
[24:04] | They didn’t like when I had friends over. | 他们不喜欢我请朋友来家里 |
[24:14] | Mom. I told them all to go home. | 妈 我让她们都回家了 |
[24:17] | It’s too late, Brandi. You lied. | 已经晚了 布兰迪 你说谎了 |
[24:20] | Dad, it’s not her fault. I was in charge. | 爸 这不是她的错 是我没管好她 |
[24:25] | Dad, no. | 爸 不要 |
[24:25] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[24:28] | Neil, honey, please. | 尼尔 宝贝 开始吧 |
[24:29] | This is important. | 这很重要 |
[24:58] | Dad! | 爸 |
[24:59] | Hold. | 继续 |
[25:03] | Done. | 好了 |
[25:35] | She was supposed to go home. | 她应该回家了的 |
[25:39] | I don’t know why she came back. | 我不知道她为什么又回来了 |
[25:42] | And then my mom saw her. | 然后我妈看到她了 |
[25:44] | Neil and I were sent to our rooms. | 他们让我和尼尔回房间 |
[25:50] | And in the morning, she was dead. | 第二天早上 她就死了 |
[25:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢配合 |
[25:59] | I know that was hard. | 我知道说出这些很难 |
[26:03] | No, | 没有 |
[26:09] | I said it a million times in my head. | 我在脑子里面已经说过千万遍了 |
[26:15] | Parents were right about the drugs. | 她父母对于嗑药的事说的是真的 |
[26:16] | Brandi was picked up for forging up prescription back in July. | 七月份 布兰迪因为造假药方被捕 |
[26:20] | Charges were dropped. | 后来没有提起诉讼 |
[26:21] | Dilaudid. | 盐酸二氢吗啡酮 |
[26:23] | Synthetic morphine. | 合成吗啡 |
[26:24] | That’s heavy self medicating. | 这药方可够重口的 |
[26:26] | And she’s the healthy kid. | 她还是正常的那个呢 |
[26:27] | Not the way her parents tell it. | 和她父母的说法不同 |
[26:28] | Brandi thinks her parents killed | 布兰迪觉得是她父母杀了瑞塔 |
[26:30] | Rita to keep the abuse secret. | 因为怕虐待孩子的事情暴露出去 |
[26:32] | And they’re saying she’s the violent one. | 他们却说她是暴力的那一个 |
[26:34] | Happy home. | 真是合家欢乐 |
[26:36] | Maybe I’ll go talk to Neil. | 要不我去问问尼尔吧 |
[26:37] | They moved him to western psychiatric. | 他们把他转送到西部精神病院了 |
[26:48] | You’ll go see Elisa while you’re there? | 你要顺便看看伊莉莎吗 |
[26:51] | Nah, it’s not the right time. | 不了吧 这时候不合适 |
[26:57] | I know what your parents made you to do to your sister. | 我们知道你父母强迫你对妹妹做的事了 |
[27:00] | The dunkin’. | 按头的事 |
[27:02] | Yeah. | 对 |
[27:03] | That’s what you did to Caitlin, right? You held her down. | 你对凯特琳也做了这事吧 把她压下水 |
[27:06] | I didn’t want to hurt her. | 我没想伤害她 |
[27:09] | Then what happened? | 当时怎么回事 |
[27:11] | I go every year cuz I miss Rita. | 我每年都去那里 因为我想念瑞塔 |
[27:15] | And this time I thought I saw her. | 这次我以为我看到她了 |
[27:21] | But it was Caitlin Gater. | 结果那人却是凯特琳·盖特 |
[27:22] | I thought she was Rita. I don’t know why. | 不知道为什么 当时我以为那是瑞塔 |
[27:26] | And you put those marks on this girl | 于是你也给她画上那些标记 |
[27:27] | Like Rita’s to kinda recreate her? | 来重塑瑞塔的形象 |
[27:31] | But this girl didn’t care about me. | 但这个女孩不喜欢我 |
[27:35] | She was afraid and screamed. | 她很害怕 开始大叫 |
[27:38] | I guess I needed her to be quiet and we were at the water, | 我希望她安静一点 我们又恰好在水边 |
[27:41] | so I held her down. | 我就把她按下去了 |
[27:45] | For too long. | 时间太久了 |
[27:48] | Well, Rita was pushed not held down. | 瑞塔是被推进池子 不是按进去的 |
[27:50] | I didn’t do that to Rita. | 我没有杀瑞塔 |
[27:52] | She was kind. I wouldn’t hurt her. | 她人很好 我绝不会伤害她 |
[28:00] | What about your parents that night? | 那晚你父母做了什么 |
[28:03] | They never left their room after we were punished. | 惩罚完我们后 他们就没离开过房间 |
[28:07] | And Brandi? | 布兰迪呢 |
[28:18] | She was violent, right? | 她有暴力倾向 对吧 |
[28:19] | It was not her fault. | 那不是她的错 |
[28:24] | What happened after Rita saw you in the bathroom? | 瑞塔看到浴室里面那一幕后发生什么了 |
[28:32] | She tried to save us. | 她想救我们 |
[28:49] | I saw what your parents were doing. | 我看到你们父母做的事了 |
[28:51] | It’s wrong. | 那是不对的 |
[28:53] | You should tell another adult. | 你们应该告诉另一个大人 |
[28:55] | We could go right now and tell my mom. | 我们现在就可以告诉我妈妈 |
[28:57] | She could help us. | 她可以帮我们 |
[29:00] | It’s not right. | 这样不对 |
[29:01] | You’re not bad. | 你们不是坏孩子 |
[29:04] | – We could go. – What are you talking about? | -我们可以过去 -你说什么呢 |
[29:08] | Get out of my room. | 滚出我的房间 |
[29:09] | You don’t have to be embarrassed. | 你们不用难为情 |
[29:11] | It happens to other kids too. | 其他孩子也有碰到这种事的 |
[29:17] | Brandi. | 布兰迪 |
[29:18] | Nothing is happening. | 这里没事 |
[29:19] | Get out of my room, loser. Get out. | 滚出我的房间 废物 滚 |
[29:22] | I can help you. | 我可以帮你 |
[29:23] | We can go to my mom. | 我们可以去找我妈妈 |
[29:24] | I don’t need your help. | 我不需要你帮忙 |
[29:25] | You’re a loser. | 你就是个废物 |
[29:28] | You are dead. | 你死定了 |
[29:31] | Close the door. | 关上门 |
[29:33] | Why are you guys still here? | 你们怎么还在这里 |
[29:34] | We can’t go home. | 我们不能回家 |
[29:35] | It’s two in the morning. | 现在是凌晨两点 |
[29:36] | Your parents didn’t see us. We snuck up. | 你爸妈没看到我们 我们藏起来了 |
[29:40] | Are you guys in a fight? | 你们在吵架吗 |
[29:42] | I hate her and I want her to die. | 我恨她 我想她死 |
[29:47] | She needs to die. | 她必须得死 |
[29:50] | Right? | 对吧 |
[29:55] | Right. | 对 |
[29:59] | Right. | 对 |
[30:08] | What then, Neil? | 然后呢 尼尔 |
[30:13] | They kicked me out | 她们把我赶出去了 |
[30:15] | and I left her in there | 我把她一个人留在那里 |
[30:19] | with all of them. | 跟她们在一起 |
[30:34] | It’s better than a reunion, right. | 比同学聚会还棒呢 |
[30:36] | Yeah, I bet they’re wishing we had an open bar. | 是啊 她们现在一定希望这里有个吧台 |
[30:44] | You’ve sure changed. | 你变化挺明显 |
[30:47] | Are they serious? | 他们是认真的吗 |
[30:49] | This doesn’t even seem real. | 这一切看起来都不像真的 |
[30:51] | Well, it’s not me, clearly. | 很明显 不是我 |
[30:53] | Oh, clearly? | 很明显吗 |
[30:56] | One of you said something. | 你们其中一个肯定说了什么 |
[30:57] | There’s nothing to tell. | 本来也没什么好说的 |
[31:00] | Ariel’s pretty insistent. | 艾莉尔态度很坚定 |
[31:02] | It was you, wasn’t it? | 是你说的吧 |
[31:05] | You’d love to see me go down. | 你一向乐于看我倒霉 |
[31:07] | I think they can hear us. | 我觉得他们能听到我们说话 |
[31:08] | Middle school’s over. | 中学时代结束了 |
[31:09] | I’m not hung up about you anymore. | 我不再是你的跟屁虫了 |
[31:11] | Tiffany’s got something. | 蒂芬妮有料 |
[31:13] | – Are you threatening her? – It’s okay. | -你是在威胁她吗 -好了 |
[31:14] | I mean, look at her. | 你看看她 |
[31:17] | She’s just sad. | 多可悲 |
[31:19] | Guess what, bitch. | 听着 婊子 |
[31:21] | Time to buy a diary. | 你该去买本日记了 |
[31:22] | Cuz I’m not keeping your secrets anymore. | 因为我不会再帮你保守小秘密了 |
[31:24] | Shut up. | 别说了 |
[31:26] | Don’t tell me what to do. | 轮不着你教我 |
[31:27] | Tiffany, sit down. | 蒂芬妮 坐下 |
[31:33] | Ah, they’re good and ready now. | 现在可以开始了 |
[31:34] | I’ll pull Tiffany. | 我负责蒂芬妮 |
[31:38] | Those two your best pals, huh? | 那两个是你闺蜜吧 |
[31:40] | Brandi and Ariel. | 布兰迪和艾莉尔 |
[31:41] | Friggin’ time warp in there. | 该死的过往时光 |
[31:43] | Havn’t changed much? | 没什么变化吧 |
[31:44] | Shows you what crap taste you have in friends when you’re 12. | 只显示出你12岁时交友品位有多差 |
[31:48] | You’re different though. | 但你跟她们不一样 |
[31:49] | Ain’t buying in to the games. | 没有沉迷于那些游戏 |
[31:52] | I’m the only sane one of the three, | 我是三个人里面唯一神志正常的 |
[31:56] | Not perfect though. | 虽然不完美 |
[31:58] | Whatever you did, bet it wasn’t as bad as them. | 不管你做过什么 我想都不如她们差劲 |
[32:04] | They get their perfect lives. Me, | 她们过着她们的好日子 我呢 |
[32:06] | I’m innocent and I get wrecked. | 我什么也没做 却就这么被毁了 |
[32:11] | That’s cause I’m the one who saw her face. | 就因为我是看到她脸的那个人 |
[32:21] | Well? We could poison her. | 我们可以毒死她 |
[32:24] | Or hang her. I learned knots at sailing. | 或者吊死她 我航海时学过打结 |
[32:27] | I think I better go home. | 我还是回家吧 |
[32:29] | Guard the door. She’ll get out. | 守住门口 别让她出去 |
[32:31] | This is lame. | 真没劲 |
[32:33] | When can we do ouija board? | 我们什么时候开始玩占卜牌 |
[32:34] | After we kill her. | 杀了她以后 |
[32:40] | Blood sisters. | 歃血为盟 |
[32:42] | Right. | 没错 |
[32:45] | You have to. | 你也要做 |
[32:46] | It’s a pact. | 这是个契约 |
[32:47] | Ok, you’re crazy. | 你疯了吧 |
[32:50] | This is seriously the worst sleepover | 这绝对是我这一生里面 |
[32:51] | I’ve ever been to in my entire life. | 参与过的最烂的过夜活动 |
[32:54] | You can’t leave. | 你不能走 |
[32:56] | Brandi wants to make a pact. | 布兰迪想弄个契约 |
[32:58] | Ariel, get over it. | 艾莉尔 别闹了 |
[33:00] | – Rita, come on. -No. She’s ours. | -瑞塔 来 -不行 她是我们的 |
[33:08] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[33:19] | I was gonna go home. | 我本来是要回家的 |
[33:20] | But? | 但是呢 |
[33:22] | I went downstairs | 我走到楼下 |
[33:25] | and I met the love of my young life | 然后在大人的酒柜上 |
[33:29] | on adult’s liquor cabinet. | 遇到了我的心头爱了 |
[33:31] | I drank whatever was open. | 我把开了瓶的都喝了 |
[33:33] | And right before I passed out, I thought, | 在我晕过去以前 我想 |
[33:38] | I gotta start hanging out with boys instead. | 以后我要改跟男孩做朋友 |
[33:49] | This is killing me. | 我要难受死了 |
[33:55] | Brandi’s jonesing. | 布兰迪犯毒瘾了 |
[33:57] | Time for her afternoon dose. | 她该服下午的药了 |
[33:58] | Why’s she looking for it in Ariel’s purse? | 为什么她要搜艾莉尔的包 |
[34:04] | You need a doctor to get dilaudid. | 盐酸二氢吗啡酮是处方药 |
[34:07] | Ariel’s a doctor. | 艾莉尔是个医生 |
[34:09] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[34:11] | She could lose her license for prescribing to addicts. | 给瘾君子开药会让她被没收执照的 |
[34:13] | Why is she doing it? | 她为什么要这么做 |
[34:15] | Old time’s sake. | 往日情谊吗 |
[34:16] | Think Brandi may have a specific old time in mind. | 布兰迪可能有某段往事特别难忘 |
[34:25] | You look like you could use some fresh air. | 看来你得出去呼吸新鲜空气 |
[34:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[34:29] | Junkies generally don’t like these windowless rooms. | 瘾君子通常都不喜欢这种没窗户的屋子 |
[34:34] | What do you want? | 干什么 |
[34:35] | Ariel’s your supplier, isn’t she? | 艾莉尔在给你供货 对不对 |
[34:37] | What? | 什么 |
[34:37] | Well, that connection dries up right here and now. | 从现在起你们的供求关系不存在了 |
[34:40] | You tell me what you got on her, | 你告诉我她都干过什么 |
[34:42] | You can go home and | 然后就可以回家 |
[34:42] | gobble up the rest of what she gave you. | 用剩余的药解瘾了 |
[34:44] | That’s crazy. | 你瞎说 |
[34:46] | What are you Brandi, loyal? | 你以为你是谁 王公贵族吗 |
[34:48] | You’re a survivor. | 你只是善于在逆境中生存 |
[34:49] | You take what you need from people | 你从别人那里获得你需要的东西 |
[34:51] | Then lose them when they’re not useful anymore. | 等你不需要他们了 就把他们抛弃掉 |
[34:53] | And I’m telling you, Ariel’s tabbed out. | 但我告诉你 艾莉尔已经没有利用价值了 |
[35:02] | What do you wanna know? | 你想知道什么 |
[35:03] | What happened to Rita after Tiffany left her with you two? | 你们两个在蒂芬妮离开后对瑞塔做了什么 |
[35:07] | I got bored, said good night. | 我觉得无聊 道了晚安 |
[35:15] | Tiffany can’t say anything. | 蒂芬妮不会说出去的 |
[35:17] | She’ll be in a bigger trouble as us. | 她会和我们的麻烦一样大 |
[35:20] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎她说不说 |
[35:21] | – It’s over. – What? | -反正都结束了 -什么 |
[35:23] | I think you should go home with that loser. | 你应该跟那个废物一起回家 |
[35:25] | Me? No, why? | 我 不 为什么 |
[35:26] | I wanna stay. | 我想留下 |
[35:28] | Because we’re not friends anymore. | 因为我们不再是朋友了 |
[35:29] | No offense, but I thought you were cool. | 别多想 不过我本以为你还不错 |
[35:32] | You’re not. | 但你不够格 |
[35:33] | You two are better off as friends. | 你比较适合跟她做朋友 |
[35:34] | I don’t wanna be her friend. | 我不想当她的朋友 |
[35:36] | I wanna be your friend. | 我想当你的朋友 |
[35:38] | You’re the one who brought her here | 你是要带她来的人 |
[35:39] | and she ruined the sleepover. | 结果她毁了整个活动 |
[35:41] | I want you two losers to leave my house. | 我要你们两个废物立刻离开我家 |
[35:44] | – But… – Get out. | -可是… -出去 |
[35:52] | Don’t sit with us at lunch anymore. | 中午吃饭也别跟我们坐一起了 |
[36:00] | A minute later when I looked out the window, | 一分钟后 当我看向窗外的时候 |
[36:02] | they were cutting through the back yard heading to the woods. | 她们已经穿过后院 往小树林走了 |
[36:08] | I could hear Ariel crying from all the way up from my room. | 从艾莉尔走出门起 我就听到她一直哭 |
[36:11] | It’s just a lunch table. | 那不过是个午餐桌的事 |
[36:13] | Talk about crazy. | 至于吗 |
[36:19] | What are you looking at? | 你看什么呢 |
[36:22] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[36:31] | What’d you think would happen when you got caught? | 如果你被抓到 觉得会发生什么 |
[36:33] | Sorry? | 你说什么 |
[36:34] | You tell the hospital’s a mistake? | 告诉医院这是个误会 |
[36:37] | You had no idea | 还是说你不知道 |
[36:39] | Brandi Beaudry was an addict. | 布兰迪·博得里是个瘾君子 |
[36:41] | She just told you she was in pain. | 她告诉你她身体不舒服 所以才要用药 |
[36:43] | She is in pain. | 她就是不舒服 |
[36:46] | Her life… | 她的生活… |
[36:49] | You can’t imagine. | 是你们无法想象的 |
[36:54] | How long she been making you do things for her? | 她利用你为她做事有多久了 |
[36:56] | It’s just a favor that got mixed up. | 我只是帮了点小忙 |
[36:58] | It was blackmail, Ariel. | 她在威胁你 艾莉尔 |
[37:00] | Always has been. | 一直都是 |
[37:01] | Because she knows what you did. | 因为她知道你做了什么 |
[37:03] | No. | 不 |
[37:22] | Do you hate me? | 你讨厌我吗 |
[37:26] | It doesn’t matter what I think of you. | 我怎么想你根本无关紧要 |
[37:32] | She was just a little kid. | 她只是个孩子 |
[37:35] | But I was just a little kid too. | 我当时也只是个孩子 |
[37:37] | – I didn’t know… – You didn’t know what? | -我不知道… -你不知道什么 |
[37:42] | I didn’t know you’d live through it. | 我不知道我要带着这记忆一辈子 |
[37:49] | My life is over. | 我的生活完蛋了 |
[37:52] | We’ll be home soon. | 我们马上就到家了 |
[37:54] | I don’t want to go home. | 我不想回家 |
[37:56] | So what if she thinks we’re losers? | 她觉得我们是废物又怎么了 |
[37:59] | We’ll be losers through junior high. | 到我们高中毕业前 我们会一直是废物 |
[38:01] | I don’t care. | 我才不在乎 |
[38:02] | My mom says | 我妈说了 |
[38:04] | everybody who’s ever been anything in the world was a loser. | 所有伟人以前都是废物 |
[38:07] | I care. | 我在乎 |
[38:09] | Just because you don’t why do I have to suffer? | 仅仅因为你不在乎 我就要忍受这一切 |
[38:11] | In 6 years, we’ll be in college | 再过六年 我们就上大学了 |
[38:13] | and my mom said we’ll be cool. | 我妈妈说到时我们就会很出色 |
[38:16] | I can’t wait for college. | 我等不及要上大学了 |
[38:17] | 6 years? | 还有六年 |
[38:19] | My god. | 上帝啊 |
[38:20] | Brandi’s gonna hate me for 6 years. | 布兰迪还要恨我六年 |
[38:23] | So what if those idiot girls don’t like you? | 那些傻女孩不喜欢你又怎么了 |
[38:27] | That’s not what matters in this world. | 这世界不看重这点 |
[38:29] | It’s better to be smart and different like us. | 像我们这样聪明又特别才好呢 |
[38:32] | No. | 才不是 |
[38:33] | I don’t want to be like us. | 我不想这样下去 |
[38:35] | But Ariel, in college we’ll be considered cool. | 艾莉尔 大学里我们这样的女孩才厉害 |
[38:39] | And… | 而且 |
[38:41] | Maybe before that we could be best friends to each other, | 在那之前 我们可以当对方的好闺蜜 |
[38:46] | if you want. | 如果你想的话 |
[38:50] | No. | 不要 |
[39:08] | 歌曲:”Circle” 歌手:Edie Brickell & New Bohemians |