时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:42] | Hand back… | 手转回来 |
[00:44] | Like this? | 像这样 |
[00:46] | Flower… | 花 |
[00:51] | Teach Dad something, too. | 也教教老爸吧 |
[00:53] | Oh, no. Men don’t dance the Bobaloki. | 不行 男人不跳布巴露提的 |
[00:56] | I’m done, can I see? | 我学完了 能看看吗 |
[01:00] | You have the most beautiful mother in all the world. | 你妈妈是世界上最漂亮的妈妈 |
[01:03] | Will I look like her one day? | 我以后会像她一样漂亮吗 |
[01:05] | Beauty is an illusion. | 美貌只是幻觉 |
[01:07] | A nice one. | 美好的幻觉 |
[01:14] | Get in the bathroom. | 到卫生间去 |
[01:16] | Lock the door, both of you. | 你们俩都把门锁好 |
[01:19] | Do as your father say. | 照你爸的话做 |
[01:22] | Go! | 快去 |
[01:50] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[01:53] | Mom, wake up! | 妈妈 醒醒 |
[01:57] | Mom! Dad! Wake up! | 妈妈 爸爸 快醒醒 |
[02:00] | Mom! Dad! | 妈妈 爸爸 |
[02:01] | 1991年7月 塞卢芮·迪艾特 | |
[02:01] | 1991年7月 森·迪艾特 | |
[02:26] | Right over there. | 就在那边 |
[02:35] | Excuse me, | 打搅一下 |
[02:36] | that Sergeant said I should talk to Detective Rush? | 警长让我找拉什探员谈谈 |
[02:39] | I’m Rush. | 我就是 |
[02:40] | This is Detective Valens. | 这位是瓦伦斯探员 |
[02:42] | Can I show you guys something? | 我可以给你们看点东西吗 |
[02:44] | You got a name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[02:46] | Kara Dhiet. | 卡拉·迪艾特 |
[02:47] | How about you? | 你呢 |
[02:48] | Booker. | 布克 |
[02:50] | You know about Ebay, right? | 你们知道易趣吧 |
[02:52] | Vaguely. | 大概吧 |
[02:53] | Cause I was foolin’ around looking for some textbooks, | 前些天 我在网上找几本教科书 |
[02:54] | when I came across this. | 正好看到了这个 |
[02:57] | It was my mother’s bracelet. | 我是我妈的手镯 |
[02:59] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:00] | I’m wearing it at here. | 这张照片里我还戴着 |
[03:03] | That was few days before my parents were killed. | 这是我父母遇害前几天照的 |
[03:06] | – When was that? – July, ’91. | -什么时候 -91年7月 |
[03:08] | – I called it in. – You were there? | -我报的警 -你当时也在 |
[03:10] | In the neighborhood. | 住一个小区 |
[03:11] | And your connection to Kara is? | 你和卡拉的关系是 |
[03:13] | Friend. | 朋友 |
[03:13] | They were shot in a home invasion. | 他们在一起入室行凶案中被枪杀 |
[03:15] | I was too young at the time to know what got stollen | 我那时还小 搞不清丢了什么 |
[03:17] | but now, I remember this bracelet. | 但现在 我回想起了这个手镯 |
[03:19] | And you think whoever killed your parents stole it that night? | 你认为那晚凶手偷了这个手镯 |
[03:21] | Maybe if you find the Ebay dealer | 如果能找到这个易趣卖家 |
[03:23] | then you can trace how he got it. | 就能追查到手镯的来路 |
[03:24] | It’s a good thinking. | 好想法 |
[03:25] | Girl’s smart as a whip. Gonna be valedictorian. | 她聪明利落 将在毕业典礼上致告别辞 |
[03:29] | Here are my numbers. | 这是我的电话号码 |
[03:30] | Home and work. | 住宅电话和单位电话 |
[03:31] | Daryl’s on there, too. | 达里尔的也在上面 |
[03:33] | You two live together? | 你们俩住一起 |
[03:34] | Nah, I live with my own uncle. | 没 我和我叔叔住 |
[03:36] | He hangs with me at the restaurant. | 他陪我在餐馆上班 |
[03:38] | keeps the riff-raff away. | 免得那些乌合之众来捣乱 |
[03:39] | Imperial Jade, Kensington. | 肯辛顿的皇家玉餐厅 |
[03:42] | I know it. | 我知道 |
[03:44] | My dad was an architect. | 我爸是建筑师 |
[03:45] | My mom a dancer. | 我妈是舞蹈家 |
[03:48] | Six years old, everything was normal, happy… | 六岁那年 那晚本来普通而快乐 |
[03:51] | and they’re gone. | 他们就那样走了 |
[03:53] | My own uncle’ll never talk about’em. | 我叔叔对这件事绝口不提 |
[03:56] | You know what I’m saying? | 你明白我的意思吗 |
[03:58] | You wanna get the truth. | 你想知道真相 |
[04:09] | Talk about your odd couples. | 他们可真不般配 |
[04:12] | Read my mind. | 可不是吗 |
[04:44] | Summer of ’91, the height of the crack boom. | 91年夏天 狂风暴雨 电闪雷鸣 |
[04:47] | And home invasions. | 还有入室行凶 |
[04:48] | Theory at the time was robbery gone wrong. | 当时推断为抢劫案升级为谋杀 |
[04:50] | Doer enters, thinks no one will be there, | 凶手入室行窃 以为没人在家 |
[04:52] | panics, and then kills the couple. | 见到夫妇二人后 惊恐之中杀人灭口 |
[04:54] | Taking nothing, except maybe this bracelet. | 可能除了这只手镯 什么都没带走 |
[04:56] | Father shot in the chest, mother point blank. | 父亲胸膛中弹 母亲近距离中枪 |
[04:59] | Execution style. | 枪决风格 |
[05:01] | Gun was never recovered. | 作案枪支一直没找到 |
[05:02] | The daughter told you they were professionals or some kind? | 那个女孩说她父母是专家什么的 |
[05:05] | Yeah, an architect and a dancer. | 是 一个建筑师 一个舞蹈家 |
[05:06] | Says here that he worked in construction | 这里说 他父亲在工地干活 |
[05:09] | and she was a seamstress. | 他母亲是个裁缝 |
[05:11] | Tracked down that Ebay dealer. | 找到那个易趣卖家了 |
[05:13] | Says that he bought the bracelet off a widow named, ah.. | 他说手镯是从一个寡妇那里买来的 她叫… |
[05:16] | – Wilma Whiting, couple of weeks ago. – She got a record? | -威尔玛·怀丁 几周前买的 -她有案底吗 |
[05:18] | No, but her son’s doing time up | 没 但他儿子92年因盗窃 |
[05:20] | at Frackville for a burglary in ’92. | 被关押于夫拉克维监狱 |
[05:22] | So, maybe he gave her the bracelet? | 也许手镯是他给的 |
[05:23] | Vera and Jeffries are at Frackville | 维拉和杰弗里斯正在夫拉克维 |
[05:25] | on Sherman’s job now, | 办谢尔曼给的差事 |
[05:26] | they can pay him a visit. | 可以让他们去上门 |
[05:28] | This Daryl Booker, came in with Kara, | 这个跟卡拉一起来的达里尔·布克 |
[05:30] | he wasn’t just a 911 caller. | 不光是报案人 |
[05:32] | He was also a suspect. | 他还是嫌犯之一 |
[05:34] | Along with half the crackheads in Kensington. | 肯辛顿半数瘾君子都是嫌犯 |
[05:35] | But half the crackheads in Kensington aren’t maintaining a relationship | 但肯辛顿大半的瘾君子 |
[05:39] | – with the victim’s daughter. – What kind of relationship? | -都不会和死者女儿来往 -怎么说 |
[05:41] | 50-year-old guy hanging with a pretty 18-year-old? | 中年老男人和一个芳龄美女 |
[05:44] | What do you think? | 你怎么想 |
[05:45] | Good Samaritan. | 他心地善良 |
[05:46] | College advisor? | 他是大学辅导员 |
[05:48] | Ha, I bet a lot it’s something less high-minded. | 我打赌这跟高尚情操沾不上边 |
[05:55] | Detectives. | 探员们 |
[05:57] | Got a minute? | 有空吗 |
[06:00] | Shoes. | 换鞋 |
[06:04] | So what’s the theory? | 有什么推断 |
[06:07] | What do you got me pegged as? | 你们现在怎么看我 |
[06:08] | Kara’s pimp? | 卡拉的皮条客 |
[06:09] | The sugar daddy? | 殷勤”干爹” |
[06:11] | Black mambo? | 还是黑佬 |
[06:13] | We need you to fill us in on some missing pieces, Booker. | 我们还有一些疑点要你帮忙解答 布克 |
[06:16] | Like? | 比如呢 |
[06:17] | Well, it turns out that the bracelet was solid gold. | 那个手镯是纯金的 |
[06:21] | It’s valuable. | 价格不菲 |
[06:21] | We’re thinking the killer must’ve had some inside information | 我们认为凶手肯定了解内情 |
[06:25] | knowing that poor Cambodian couple | 知道那对可怜的柬埔寨夫妇 |
[06:26] | had something worth breaking in for. | 家里有值钱的东西 |
[06:28] | Logical. | 有道理 |
[06:30] | – Did you know the Dhiets? – No. | -你认识迪艾特一家吗 -不认识 |
[06:32] | You were out on that corner that night. By their apartment. | 那晚你在他们公寓附近的街角 |
[06:35] | Read my statement, that’s what it says. | 去看我的笔录 是这么说的 |
[06:37] | We’ve read up on you, Booker, | 我们查过你的案底 布克 |
[06:38] | know you’ve served four years for drug posession. | 你因非法持有毒品 服了四年刑 |
[06:40] | With intend to sell. | 当时正想出手 |
[06:41] | I came home to Philly from Vietnam, and dealt smack | 我从越南回到费城 然后开始贩毒 |
[06:44] | because I picked up the habbit myself. | 因为我染上了毒瘾 |
[06:46] | I did my time, I got clean in prison. | 可我服刑期间 已经戒掉了 |
[06:49] | End of story. | 没下文了 |
[06:50] | So why the police suspected you in ’91? | 那为什么91年时 警方将你列为嫌犯 |
[06:52] | Black man with a record, | 因为我是个有案底 |
[06:53] | loitering in the area? | 整日无所事事的黑佬 |
[06:55] | Suprise I wasn’t convicted and locked up. | 我没被定罪蹲号子就不错了 |
[06:57] | How’d you come to make that 911 call? | 你怎么会拨打报警电话 |
[06:59] | You wouldn’t understand. | 说了你们也不明白 |
[07:01] | Try us. | 说说看 |
[07:09] | Help! | 救命 |
[07:11] | Anybody! | 来人啊 |
[07:18] | Please! | 求你了 |
[07:24] | – Help! – Get off, girl! | -救救我 -一边去 小姑娘 |
[07:26] | Shoo! Fly! Ain’t the Five-O! Go. | 快走 别逼我打你 快走 |
[07:29] | Please! | 求你了 |
[07:31] | They’re hurt. | 他们受伤了 |
[07:39] | C’mon. | 走吧 |
[08:08] | After that night, I started looking out for Kara. | 那晚之后 我就开始照顾卡拉 |
[08:11] | But, what about her aunt and uncle? | 他叔叔婶婶呢 |
[08:14] | They don’t look after her? | 他们不管她吗 |
[08:15] | They’re good people. | 他们是好人 |
[08:16] | But they work long hours at the restaurant. | 但他们一天到晚都在餐馆上班 |
[08:18] | So out of the goodness of your heart, you play daddy? | 这么说 你是出于好心才大发父爱的 |
[08:21] | Must rob you of something, soul-wise, | 你这么怀疑谁都有不良动机 |
[08:23] | suspecting people of unsavory motives all the time. | 肯定让你的灵魂缺了些东西 |
[08:29] | What was on her mouth that you wiped off? | 你从她嘴上擦掉的是什么 |
[08:32] | Piece of dirt. | 一点泥土 |
[08:34] | As a complete stranger, | 你根本不认识她 |
[08:34] | but you felt compelled to clean her up? | 怎么会想到帮她擦嘴 |
[08:37] | Woman had a beautiful face. | 她长得非常漂亮 |
[08:39] | It bothered me. | 那泥土碍眼 |
[08:40] | Any idea who the killer might be? | 你觉得凶手会是谁 |
[08:42] | If I’d had an idea, I’d have done something about it. | 我要是知道 早就采取点行动了 |
[08:46] | I want this crime solved. | 我希望这案子能破 |
[08:48] | For Kara’s sake. | 看在卡拉的份上 |
[08:50] | What I want to. | 我想要的 |
[08:52] | What she needs. | 正是她所需要的 |
[08:53] | – Needs? – Move on with her life. | -她需要什么 -继续她的生活 |
[08:55] | Get outta here. | 离开这里 |
[08:56] | Girl’s gifted. | 她很有天赋 |
[08:58] | Going places. | 会有所成就 |
[09:03] | Don’t forget your shoes on the way out. | 出门的时候 别忘了换鞋 |
[09:18] | I don’t deny it. | 没错 |
[09:19] | I gave that bracelet to my mom for her birthday. | 我把手镯当生日礼物送给了我妈 |
[09:22] | Nice present. | 很不错的礼物 |
[09:23] | Where d’you get it? | 哪里弄来的 |
[09:24] | It was a fellow-sufferer, | 一个狱友 |
[09:26] | white dude. | 是个白人 |
[09:27] | Traded me in that bracelet for rock back in the dark days, | 他用那手镯跟我换了石毒 |
[09:31] | when Satan had dominion over my soul. | 那段黑暗的日子 我的灵魂被魔鬼吞了 |
[09:34] | This fellow-sufferer, he got a name? | 你那个狱友叫什么名字 |
[09:36] | If I’d knew, I’d tell you. | 我要知道的话 自然会说 |
[09:38] | Remember his face, though. | 但我认得他的脸 |
[09:40] | Let’s do better than that, Dolla Bill. | 好好配合 多拉·比尔 |
[09:42] | Yeah, we checked your employment records. | 我们查过你的工作经历 |
[09:44] | You worked exactly one legit job in your life. | 你这辈子只干过一份合法工作 |
[09:47] | On a construction crew. In ’91. With Sen Dhiet. | 91年 跟森·迪艾特一起在工地上干活 |
[09:50] | I don’t deny it. | 没错 |
[09:51] | I worked with Sen. Liked it. | 我是和森一起工作过 他人不错 |
[09:53] | So you don’t deny having the bracelet, | 那你既承认自己拿了手镯 |
[09:55] | and you don’t deny knowing Sen. | 又不否认认识森 |
[09:57] | I don’t deny the truth. | 真相没必要否认 |
[09:58] | Truth is, that you’re looking good | 真相是 这桩双重谋杀案 |
[09:59] | for a double homocide, Dolla. | 你的嫌疑很大 多拉 |
[10:01] | And considering you’re up for parole in two months… | 你两个月后就可以假释出狱了吧 |
[10:03] | Our old boss. | 我们的老板 |
[10:05] | The foreman. Brad Atwater. | 那个工头 布拉德·阿特沃特 |
[10:08] | That’s who you should be talking to. | 你们该找他谈谈 |
[10:09] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[10:10] | Sen hated him. | 森恨他 |
[10:12] | Kinda Atwater skimmin’ his paycheck. | 阿特沃特揩油他的薪水 |
[10:14] | Skimming, how? | 怎么揩油 |
[10:15] | Atwater had Sen by the short hairs, | 阿特沃特像摆布其他非法劳工一样 |
[10:17] | just like all the illegeals working for him. | 牵着森的鼻子走 |
[10:20] | And was Sen doin’ something about it? | 森有没有反抗过 |
[10:22] | Tryin’ to rally the troops to protest. | 他想发动工人抗议 |
[10:24] | Like Moses to the Pharaoh. | 就像摩西反抗法老一样 |
[10:28] | Alright, Dolla. | 好了 多拉 |
[10:30] | We’ll run this down. | 我们会去调查 |
[10:31] | We read about the home invasion at Sen’s place. | 我们从报纸上得知了森的住所发生的入室行凶 |
[10:34] | I’ve met them at the site once. She was really lovely. | 我在工地见过他们一次 她很讨人喜欢 |
[10:37] | You happend to remember where you were that night, Mr. Atwater? | 还记得那晚你在哪里吗 阿特沃特先生 |
[10:40] | Remember correctly. | 如果没记错 |
[10:42] | I was fixing potholes in the driveway till pretty late. | 我在修补车道上的洞坑 弄到很晚 |
[10:45] | Ten thirty? | 十点半吧 |
[10:46] | Brad’s a big do-it-yourselfer. | 布拉德凡事都亲力亲为 |
[10:49] | Well, regarding your construction crew, | 好吧 据施工队里的人反映 |
[10:51] | we heard some talk about you taking some kickbacks from some of your workers. | 你曾经问某些员工要过回扣 |
[10:57] | I’ll leave you to this. | 你们继续聊 |
[10:58] | – Need help, honey? – No, | -要帮忙吗 宝贝 -不用 |
[11:00] | I just need to lay down. | 我得去躺下 |
[11:01] | – Fibromyalgia. – Her pain is unbelievable. | -纤维肌痛 -相当疼 |
[11:04] | We keep going to specilaists, but… | 我们一直在看专家 但是… |
[11:06] | Don’t worry about me. | 别担心我 |
[11:10] | So… the kickbacks. | 继续说回扣 |
[11:13] | I don’t wanna get into trouble over some creative accounting. | 我可不想因为伪造账目而惹麻烦 |
[11:16] | We’re homocide. We’re not lookin’ into that. | 我们是凶杀组 不会调查账目的事 |
[11:19] | I had this thing going, with a pal, who worked at the INS. | 我和一个移民局的朋友一起干的 |
[11:22] | – He’s dead now. – What kinda thing? | -他已经死了 -你们都干了什么 |
[11:25] | At that time, I had five kids. | 那时候 我有五个孩子 |
[11:27] | One on the way. | 一个快出生了 |
[11:28] | Plus my wife’s medical condition. | 再加上我妻子病情严重 |
[11:30] | The thing? | 说重点 |
[11:31] | We would go on raids, bustin’ illegals. | 我们发动突击检查 逮捕非法移民 |
[11:34] | Gave work visas to one who had something to trade. | 给那些提供我们好处的人发工作签证 |
[11:37] | And sent ’em your way? | 然后让他们言听计从 |
[11:38] | And we both get a cut of their paychecks. | 我们还克扣了他们的部分薪水 |
[11:40] | But Sen and Channary were legals. | 但森和塞卢芮是合法劳工 |
[11:42] | They had work permits. | 他们有工作许可证 |
[11:43] | Their permits were legal, but they weren’t. | 工作许可证是合法的 但他们不是合法移民 |
[11:59] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[12:02] | Nobody moves! | 都别动 |
[12:04] | Get up against the wall. | 起身靠墙站 |
[12:08] | Everybody keep their hands where we can see ’em. | 都把手放到我们看得见的地方 |
[12:11] | Get up against the wall. | 起身靠墙站 |
[12:15] | Everybody come here, now! | 都给我过来 |
[12:20] | Where do you think you’re goin’? | 你还想往哪里跑 |
[12:22] | Honestly, you must let us go. | 说真的 你一定得放过我们 |
[12:23] | We’ll be in great danger if you send us back. | 如果你把我们遣送回国 我们就完了 |
[12:25] | Shut it. | 闭嘴 |
[12:26] | No! I will not let you. | 不 我不许你这么做 |
[12:28] | Not let me? | 不许我这么做 |
[12:29] | You have a passport, my friend? | 你有护照吗 朋友 |
[12:31] | A Visa? | 签证呢 |
[12:34] | I have something else. | 我有别的东西 |
[12:40] | Khmer ruby. Very rare. | 高棉红宝石 很稀有 |
[12:46] | Let me see what I can do. | 我来想想办法 |
[12:57] | Well, it’s your lucky day, ruby boy. | 算你走运 红宝石男 |
[12:59] | I got two legit work Visas for you. | 我给你两份合法的工作签证 |
[13:06] | These are the Dhiet’s Visas? | 这是迪艾特家的签证 |
[13:08] | You don’t want’em? | 不想要吗 |
[13:09] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[13:11] | Back home, | 回国后 |
[13:12] | they’ll kill the kids too, right? | 那些人会连孩子也一道杀了吧 |
[13:18] | Are there no other way? | 没别的办法了吗 |
[13:20] | Legit work Visas don’t grow on trees. | 合法的工作签证可不是想要就有的 |
[13:23] | So what’s it gonna be? | 你要什么 |
[13:24] | Life? Or death? | 生 还是死 |
[13:27] | They were easy targets. | 他们很容易搞定 |
[13:29] | I was in such a money jam. | 这种钱手到擒来 |
[13:31] | This other couple. The real Dhiets? | 另一对夫妻 是真正的迪艾特夫妇吧 |
[13:33] | – What happened to them? – Deported. | -他们怎么样了 -被驱逐出境了 |
[13:35] | And did that mean going home, to poverty? Or worse? | 这是否意味着回国会更穷 或情况更糟 |
[13:39] | Worse. | 更糟 |
[13:41] | So by accepting those visas, Sen… | 这样说来 森接受了那签证 |
[13:44] | might’ve got those people killed? | 可能就害死了那些人吗 |
[13:45] | Like he pulled the trigger himself. | 跟他直接杀人没区别 |
[13:53] | We tracked down the deported Cambodian couple. | 我们追查了那对被驱逐出境的柬埔寨夫妇 |
[13:55] | It wasn’t easy, I’d tell you that. | 可以说 费了很大的劲 |
[13:57] | – Congratulations. – So? | -恭喜 -怎么样 |
[13:59] | Well, according to Human Rights Watch, | 根据人权观察组织的记录 |
[14:00] | the real Sen and Channary Dhiet were executed | 真正的森和塞卢芮·迪艾特 |
[14:03] | three days after arriving back in their country. | 遣返回国三天之后就被处决了 |
[14:05] | So by taking those Visas Kara’s parents really did get them killed. | 这么说 他们的死全拜卡拉的父母所赐 |
[14:08] | Maybe relatives of the dead couple showed up in Philly some time later. | 也许这对夫妇的亲戚随后来到费城 |
[14:11] | Wanna revenge on the people posing as their family. | 想找这对冒充自己亲人的夫妇报仇 |
[14:13] | Shot them, they took the bracelet as a bonus | 枪杀他们 顺手牵羊 |
[14:15] | maybe knowing it was valuable. | 没准他们知道那个手镯很值钱 |
[14:17] | ‘Cause there’s a special Cambodian ability | 因为评估柬埔寨人有特殊才能 |
[14:18] | to appraise jewelry? | 评估珠宝价值 |
[14:20] | Just offering a theory, boss. | 这只是我的假设 老大 |
[14:23] | Let’s look for Dhiet’s relation | 我们来调查91年期间 |
[14:25] | in and around philly in ’91. | 迪艾特一家在费城这圈的社会关系 |
[14:26] | Well, Kara lives with her aunt and uncle? | 卡拉和他的叔叔婶婶住一起 |
[14:28] | Yeah, in Kensington. | 是的 在肯辛顿 |
[14:30] | They must’ve known about the name change. | 如果她父母不是真正的迪艾特夫妇 |
[14:31] | If her Parent’s weren’t really Dhiets. | 他们肯定知情 |
[14:33] | Swing by the courts. Nick, | 顺道去趟法庭 尼克 |
[14:34] | pick up Jefferies and pay ’em a visit. | 接上杰弗里斯一起去她叔婶家 |
[14:40] | Sen and Channary were good people. | 森和塞卢芮是好人 |
[14:42] | Except their name weren’t Sen and Channary. | 可他们的名字不是森和塞卢芮 |
[14:45] | Let’s talk about you telling us their real names. | 告诉我们他们的真名 |
[14:50] | Kara’s father, was my brother. | 卡拉的父亲是我弟弟 |
[14:53] | Varin Toan. | 名叫瓦兰·托恩 |
[14:54] | And his wife? | 他老婆呢 |
[14:55] | Kanita Yasovarman. | 卡尼塔·雅索瓦摩 |
[14:58] | Could you spell that? | 你能拼一下吗 |
[15:01] | So, they came over at ’91, | 他们于91年来到这里 |
[15:03] | ’90. | 是90年 |
[15:04] | Kanita was a member of the royal family. | 卡尼塔曾是皇室成员 |
[15:07] | – That’s why they had to leave Cambodia. – I don’t follow. | -他们因此才逃离柬埔寨 -我不明白 |
[15:09] | The regime changed. | 政权变了 |
[15:11] | Very dangerous for the people with connection to the royals. | 和皇室有关的人岌岌可危 |
[15:15] | They had to sell everything to get here. | 他们只好变卖一切来这里 |
[15:17] | And get a new identity. | 换了新身份 |
[15:18] | Now the real Dhiets, the one’s that were deported, | 被驱逐出境的那对真正的迪艾特夫妇 |
[15:21] | – did you know them? – No. | -你们认识他们吗 -不认识 |
[15:22] | Any of the relatives? Friends? | 他们的亲戚 或者朋友呢 |
[15:24] | No. No one. | 一个都不认识 |
[15:27] | Sen was a good man. | 森是个好人 |
[15:30] | And his wife? | 他老婆呢 |
[15:33] | – Not such a good woman. – How so? | -她不那么好 -怎么说 |
[15:36] | She was a fool. | 她是个傻瓜 |
[15:38] | Too proud to accept who she was now. | 她以她的皇室身份为傲 无法接受现状 |
[15:42] | Instead of royalty, you mean. | 你是说 没法接受皇室的落寞 |
[15:44] | I tried to make her change, | 我试图让她改变 |
[15:46] | but she was stubborn. | 但她始终冥顽不化 |
[15:50] | Why do you always wear that dress? | 你为什么总穿这条裙子 |
[15:53] | Because it is beautiful. | 因为这条裙子很漂亮 |
[15:55] | You draw too much attention to yourself. | 这样太引人注目了 |
[15:58] | It is the only dress I owe. | 我只有这一条裙子 |
[15:59] | So?! | 那又怎样 |
[16:01] | Wear pants. | 穿裤子好了 |
[16:02] | Stop pretending. | 别装高贵了 |
[16:03] | Look at your fingers. | 看看你的手指 |
[16:05] | They rough on sewing. | 就是针活做的 |
[16:06] | Look at the holes in your stockings. | 看看你长袜上的洞 |
[16:09] | They don’t exist. | 哪有洞 |
[16:10] | You should dress like the person you are now. | 你的穿着应该符合你现在的身份 |
[16:13] | I am who I will always be. | 我一直都会是这个样 |
[16:16] | No. Not here. Not anymore. | 不 在这里你不是皇族 再也不是了 |
[16:19] | Here. Now. | 面对现实 |
[16:22] | Just delusions. | 都只是幻觉而已 |
[16:28] | Yo, Yo, mama Sen. | 喂 喂 森妈妈 |
[16:30] | What’s up? We love you long time, baby! | 你好 我们一直很爱你 宝贝 |
[16:33] | Is that delusion too? | 这也是幻觉吗 |
[16:50] | Had an air about her, huh? | 她很娇柔做作吧 |
[16:52] | People think that she was better than them, that she was still rich. | 大家认为她还很有钱 比他们强 |
[16:55] | But she was a seamstress in Kensington. | 但她其实只是肯辛顿的一个女裁缝 |
[16:58] | People think Asians hide money. | 人们都认为亚洲人会把钱藏起来 |
[17:00] | Keep it secret. Under their pillow. | 藏到枕头底下 不让别人知道 |
[17:02] | But Sen and Channary were broke? | 可森和塞卢芮破产了 |
[17:04] | Except for the bracelet. | 只剩下那个手镯 |
[17:06] | Did anyone else know that Channary was royalty? | 还有谁知道塞卢芮是皇室成员 |
[17:08] | – No one. – Not even Kara? | -没有了 -连卡拉也不知道 |
[17:10] | And let her become like her mother? | 让她重蹈她母亲的覆辙吗 |
[17:15] | You got the same amount of shrimp in your kung pao | 你的宫保鸡丁里的虾 |
[17:17] | as Igloo’s over there. | 跟那里的圆顶建筑一样多 |
[17:19] | See right here? | 看到了吗 |
[17:20] | I got 8, he got 11. | 我只有8个 他有11个 |
[17:22] | I counted. | 我数过了 |
[17:23] | So what? You want three more? | 那又怎么样 你想多要三个 |
[17:24] | Four. | 是四个 |
[17:26] | Make up for the insult. | 算是对我无礼的补偿 |
[17:31] | Kara, got a second? | 卡拉 有空吗 |
[17:33] | Yeah, sure, course. | 当然 |
[17:37] | You find the bracelet? | 你找到手镯了 |
[17:39] | Maybe we should talk alone. | 或许我们该单独聊聊 |
[17:41] | Daryl can hear anything you gotta say. | 什么话都可以当着达里尔的面说 |
[17:44] | So, the bracelet. | 手镯怎么样了 |
[17:47] | We found it. | 我们找到手镯了 |
[17:49] | Turns out it’s very valuable. | 这只手镯很值钱 |
[17:51] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[17:53] | Kara, we found out some things about your parents | 卡拉 我们发现一些有关你父母的情况 |
[17:55] | that might not be easy to hear. | 恐怕你一时难以接受 |
[17:57] | Like what? | 比如呢 |
[17:59] | For one thing, they weren’t going by their real names. | 比如 他们一直以来用的都不是真名 |
[18:02] | They weren’t Sen and Channary? | 他们不叫森和塞卢芮 |
[18:05] | They weren’t Dhiets either. | 他们也不姓迪艾特 |
[18:06] | How’s this relevant to their murders? | 这和凶手有什么关系 |
[18:08] | They were here, illegally. | 他们是非法移民 |
[18:10] | And there may have been danger | 可能因为他们使用他人签证 |
[18:11] | associated with them getting fake visas. | 才招来了杀身之祸 |
[18:12] | I know about immigration. | 我知道移民的事情 |
[18:14] | People screw people over, | 大家都只求自保 |
[18:15] | you’re not saying that my parents did that to this Dhiet family? | 你不是说我父母害死了迪艾特一家吧 |
[18:18] | – It’s possible. – No. | -有可能 -不 |
[18:21] | No way. | 不可能 |
[18:22] | My parents were honorable. | 我父母都是可敬的人 |
[18:25] | There’s more. | 还不止这些 |
[18:26] | Is this really necessary… | 真有必要说这些吗 |
[18:27] | You wanna stay? | 还想待在这里吗 |
[18:28] | Stop interfering. | 别插嘴 |
[18:31] | So, | 那么 |
[18:33] | what else? | 还有什么事 |
[18:34] | Your mother Channary, was royalty. | 你妈妈塞卢芮 是皇室 |
[18:39] | – What? – She was part of the royal family. | -什么 -她是皇室成员 |
[18:42] | That’s why they had to leave Cambodia, | 所以他们才迫不得已离开柬埔寨 |
[18:43] | and probably why they had that valuable bracelet. | 可能也因此才会有这样价值连城的手镯 |
[18:48] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[18:49] | What? | 怎么了 |
[18:51] | I thought that they were just stories. | 我还以为那些话只是说着玩的 |
[18:54] | What were? | 什么话 |
[18:56] | Daddy thinks I’m going to be beautiful like you, | 爸爸说我会像你一样漂亮 |
[18:58] | but I don’t think so. | 但我不这么想 |
[19:00] | You’re a princess, | 你是公主 |
[19:01] | of course you’ll be beautiful. | 自然会很漂亮 |
[19:03] | Beauty’s on the inside, Kara. | 美都是内在的 卡拉 |
[19:05] | In your veins. | 在你的血脉中 |
[19:08] | Can I take this to show-and-tell? | 我能带这个去做”展示介绍”吗 |
[19:10] | Oh, no, no. | 不 不行 |
[19:12] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[19:13] | It’s just a trifle. | 这只是一小部分 |
[19:15] | A part of something, bigger and grander. | 原件更大更好 这只是其中一部分 |
[19:19] | I’ll take the whole thing then. | 那我就整个都带过去 |
[19:20] | I wish you could, | 我也希望你能带过去 |
[19:22] | but the whole is… lost. | 但是其它部分都不见了 |
[19:25] | Sold. | 被卖了 |
[19:28] | I wish you could have seen it, though. | 我好希望你见过原件 |
[19:30] | All gold and rubies. | 镶满黄金和红宝石 |
[19:34] | Look at me, Kara. | 卡拉 看这里 |
[19:42] | I took it anyway. | 可我后来还是把镯子 |
[19:43] | To show-and-tell. | 带去做展示介绍了 |
[19:44] | Your parents never knew? | 你父母从没发现吗 |
[19:47] | I bragged my whole class about | 我向全班同学吹嘘 |
[19:49] | a treasure chest full of jewels… | 说我家有个藏宝箱 装满了珠宝 |
[19:54] | gold and rubies. | 黄金和红宝石 |
[19:57] | Who was there? | 都有谁在场 |
[19:58] | All the kids, the teacher,the assistant. | 所有同学 老师 还有助教 |
[20:09] | Did I get my parents killed? | 是我害死我父母的吗 |
[20:12] | Because of my lies? | 因为我的谎言 |
[20:27] | That was nice, Detective! | 你干得真漂亮 探员 |
[20:29] | That was just what Kara needs! | 这正是卡拉所需要的 |
[20:30] | More upset in her life. | 让她的生活更烦心 |
[20:32] | You’re the one who brought her into homocide. | 是你带她来凶杀组报案的 |
[20:33] | Looking for the truth. | 我只是在查真相 |
[20:35] | The truth about their murders. | 我们要知道谁是真凶 |
[20:37] | Not about hurtful secrets that | 而不是对现在 |
[20:38] | don’t do no good airing after all this time. | 于事无补的伤人秘密 |
[20:40] | What were you doing on that corner the night they died, Booker? | 布克 案发当晚你在那个街角做什么 |
[20:43] | You were clean like you said. | 你说自己当时没吸毒 |
[20:44] | – Not dealing. – Buying? | -我没在贩毒 -那就是在买 |
[20:46] | It’s got no relevence to what happened to them. | 这和他们遇害没有任何关系 |
[20:49] | – Kara know you were hooked on smack? – Nope. | -卡拉知道你以前吸毒吗 -不知道 |
[20:51] | – She know you were in prison? – No. | -她知道你蹲过监狱吗 -不知道 |
[20:53] | Girl needs a father figure to look up to. | 女孩子都需要榜样去学习 |
[20:56] | Not all girls. | 也不适用于所有女孩 |
[20:58] | See you ain’t wearing wedding ring. | 你没有戴婚戒 |
[21:00] | Well, you know, I just can’t find the right ex-con, drug-dealing | 我一直没找到一个合适的有前科的 |
[21:03] | smack addict to settle down with. | 贩毒瘾君子让我托付终身 |
[21:05] | You got man issues, don’t you? | 感情上出问题了吧 |
[21:11] | I think you’re the one with issues, Daryl. | 我想你才是那个有烦心事的人 达里尔 |
[21:13] | You’re hiding something. | 你有所隐瞒 |
[21:14] | And I’m going to find out what, so back off. | 而我一定会查明真相 所以你退后 |
[21:17] | Let me get back to it. | 我要继续查案了 |
[21:21] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[21:28] | New list of people to check out. | 这是新的调查对象名单 |
[21:30] | Kara told her first grade class, | 卡拉告诉过她的一年级同学 |
[21:32] | her family had a hidden treasure. | 她家有个藏宝箱 |
[21:33] | Scotty’s got something, too. | 史考特也查到一些线索 |
[21:35] | Talked to this old-timer at the Buddhist temple in Cambria, | 我和一个坎布里亚县佛庙里的老人谈过 |
[21:38] | knew the Dhiets back in Cambodia, | 了解到在柬埔寨时的迪艾特一家 |
[21:39] | and they got a niece livin’ in Philly. | 他们有个侄女住在费城 |
[21:41] | – Get a name? – Mei Dhiet. | -知道名字吗 – 梅·迪艾特 |
[21:43] | And she goes by her married name, Tong. | 她婚后随了夫姓 改姓东 |
[21:46] | Kara’s Aunt. | 是卡拉的婶婶 |
[21:47] | Who looked me in the eye, | 她可曾经盯着我的眼睛 |
[21:49] | and said she didn’t know anyone named Dhiet. | 说她根本不认识姓迪艾特的人 |
[21:51] | If Mei knew that Kara’s parents | 如果梅知道是卡拉的父母 |
[21:53] | got her relatives killed, then she must have… | 害死她的亲人 她肯定会… |
[21:55] | Gives a one good motive for murder. | 这给了凶手一个充分的杀人动机 |
[22:03] | You said you didn’t know the Dhiets, Mei? | 你说过你不认识迪艾特一家 梅 |
[22:07] | – I don’t. – C’mon, Mei! | -是的 -梅 说实话吧 |
[22:09] | We know they were you’re aunt and uncle. | 我们知道他们俩是你的叔婶 |
[22:11] | Kara’s father made a deal to save his family | 卡拉的父亲为了保护他的家人 做了笔交易 |
[22:13] | by getting yours deported. | 害你的家人被驱逐出境 |
[22:14] | Which lead to them be executed, | 随后全部被处决 |
[22:16] | and you taking revenge. | 所以你要报复 |
[22:17] | -No. -No? | -不是 -不是吗 |
[22:19] | You just let that slide, no big deal? | 你就这样听之任之 不当回事吗 |
[22:23] | Sen had no choice. | 森也别无选择 |
[22:25] | He must protect his family. | 他必须保护他的家人 |
[22:27] | Kara. | 卡拉 |
[22:29] | I don’t blame him. | 我没有怪他 |
[22:30] | Last time we talked Mei, | 梅 我们上次谈话时 |
[22:32] | seemed you really hated Channary. | 你似乎很讨厌塞卢芮 |
[22:34] | I did. | 没错 |
[22:36] | But not why you think. | 但不是你们所想的原因 |
[22:47] | Wish my wife would bring me lunch like that. | 真希望我老婆也能这样给我送午饭 |
[22:49] | Sen’s a lucky man. | 森真走运 |
[22:51] | You are beautiful. | 你可真漂亮 |
[22:53] | We must be getting back. | 我们必须回家去了 |
[22:55] | Sen’s a bright guy. | 森是个聪明的小伙子 |
[22:57] | He’s a great architect. | 他是个杰出的建筑师 |
[22:59] | You know who I am, right? | 你知道我是谁吧 |
[23:01] | Who my friend is, at the INS? | 你知道我在移民局的那个朋友吧 |
[23:03] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[23:04] | Cause, Sen’s been mouthing off lately, | 森最近总是牢骚不断 |
[23:06] | complaining about getting shortchanged, paycheck wise. | 不停抱怨自己的薪水被扣 薪水太低之类的 |
[23:09] | He work very hard for you. | 他一直为你拼命工作 |
[23:11] | Well, how about you make up for… Sen’s misbehavior. | 你来弥补森的这些不礼貌行为怎么样 |
[23:14] | What do you say about a little cultural exchange. | 来点文化交流怎么样 |
[23:16] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[23:18] | You wanna translate here? | 你不想来做翻译吗 |
[23:19] | Cause I don’t think Miss. Saigon understands me. | 我感觉这位西贡小姐没明白我的意思 |
[23:21] | I am from Cambodia. | 我来自柬埔寨 |
[23:23] | Saigon is in Vietnam, and I understand completely. | 西贡在越南 你的意思我完全明白 |
[23:31] | Who the hell does that bitch think she is? | 这婊子以为自己是谁啊 |
[23:33] | You don’t want her. | 她可不好惹 |
[23:34] | She… crazy. | 她是个疯子 |
[23:35] | She cut your thing off when you’re not looking. | 你一不留神 她就会把你那玩意给切了 |
[23:37] | Well, I guess that just leaves me and you now. | 现在就剩下你和我了 |
[23:43] | I think Channary, upset Atwater. | 我觉得塞卢芮惹急了阿特沃特 |
[23:46] | Maybe get family deported. | 也许会害全家人被驱逐出境 |
[23:49] | So I paid price for her. | 于是我替她还了债 |
[23:52] | What d’you have to do? | 你都做了什么 |
[23:54] | That man… Atwater? | 阿特沃特那个人 |
[23:58] | Evil. | 邪恶至极 |
[23:59] | Evil how? | 怎么讲 |
[24:02] | Make me do things. | 逼我做一些事 |
[24:07] | Sex things. | 性事 |
[24:08] | Like lick his boots. | 比如舔他的靴子 |
[24:13] | That’s why I don’t tell police, | 所以我才没有告诉警察 |
[24:16] | or my husband. | 也没告诉我丈夫 |
[24:19] | I’m sorry, ma’am. | 抱歉 夫人 |
[24:20] | It’s too late for sorry. | 现在说抱歉已经太迟了 |
[24:25] | Nothing decent has been written about writings, | 在诗歌出现之前 任何写作形式 |
[24:27] | since the poetics. | 都不够高雅 |
[24:28] | You trust me, Aristotle’s the bomb. | 相信我 是亚里士多德开创了先河 |
[24:30] | Robert Richter. | 罗伯特·里克特 |
[24:32] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[24:33] | You were a teacher’s assistant at Adams Elementary in 1991? | 91年你在亚当斯小学担任助教对吗 |
[24:36] | To be continued. | 回头接着讲 |
[24:40] | Adams Elementary was a long time ago. | 亚当斯小学 那可是很久以前了 |
[24:42] | You had a student named Kara Dhiet? | 你教过一个叫卡拉·迪艾特的学生吗 |
[24:47] | Maybe, I can’t remember. | 可能吧 我记不清了 |
[24:49] | Well, she remembers you. | 但是她记得你 |
[24:50] | She’s not the only one. | 而且还不止她一个人 |
[24:52] | You know this guy? | 认识这个人吗 |
[24:53] | Dolla Bill Whiting. | 多拉·比尔·怀丁 |
[24:55] | Why would I know him? | 为什么我会认识他 |
[24:56] | When you were a part time assistant teacher, full time crack head? | 那时候你是兼职的助教 全职的瘾君子 |
[25:00] | He ID’ed you as the man | 他指认你 |
[25:01] | who traded a gold bracelet for some rock. | 说你用一个金手镯和他换了石毒 |
[25:05] | I knew this would come back to haunt me one day. | 我就知道这件事迟早会败露 |
[25:07] | I just knew it. | 我就知道 |
[25:08] | Yeah, well. Boo. | 好了 老实交代吧 |
[25:10] | Well, hypothetically there’s, | 假设确有其事 |
[25:12] | there’s this statue of limitation on breaking and entering, right? | 破门侵入也该有个诉讼时效吧 |
[25:15] | It’s not on murder. | 对凶杀案可不适用 |
[25:16] | Murd–! What the hell do you think I did? | 凶杀 你们到底怀疑我做了什么 |
[25:19] | Why don’t you tell us? | 还是你说吧 |
[25:20] | The kid, Karen– | 凯伦那个孩子 |
[25:23] | Kara. | 卡拉 |
[25:24] | Whatever. The one with the fine looking mother? | 管他呢 就是那个有个漂亮妈妈的孩子吗 |
[25:25] | So you knew Channary? | 那你认识塞卢芮 |
[25:27] | Yeah. From, from parent-teacher conferences. | 对 在家长会上认识的 |
[25:29] | Hottie. | 够热辣 |
[25:31] | Anyway, the um–, | 总之 |
[25:32] | the kid kept jawing on and on all the time about all these jewels they had. | 那个孩子一直不停地炫耀她家那些珠宝 |
[25:36] | And you, with crack habbit to support. | 而你 吸毒还要花钱 |
[25:38] | Broke into their place. | 我闯进他们家 |
[25:39] | Busted through the kitchen window. | 打破了厨房的窗户进去 |
[25:41] | But I didn’t find squatter! | 但是家里没有人 |
[25:42] | Except for that bracelet. | 除了那只手镯 |
[25:43] | How about the part when the family comes home and you shoot’em? | 他们一家回来的时候 你开枪打死了他们 |
[25:45] | There was no one home! I swear! | 当时根本没有人在家 我发誓 |
[25:47] | We’d better take this guy in. | 我们最好把这家伙带到局里 |
[25:48] | Oh, no! Wait, wait, wait! Listen! | 不 等等 听我说 |
[25:50] | Listen, you wanna good lead? | 听着 想要有价值的线索吗 |
[25:51] | I got one.This is good 411. | 我正好有一条 是有用信息 |
[25:53] | We’re listening. | 说吧 |
[25:55] | There was this guy, nobody mess with. | 有一个没人敢惹的家伙 |
[25:57] | The last stop of the night, | 案发当晚 |
[25:59] | jonesing to get a high on, | 我毒瘾发作 |
[26:01] | I saw them together. | 我看见他们俩在一起 |
[26:04] | Sophie, Got any rock for me? | 苏菲 给我点石毒吧 |
[26:06] | You’re already livin’ on credit. | 你赊账都赊成老油条了 |
[26:16] | It’s a far cry from the opium dens in Saigon. | 这和西贡的鸦片窑完全不同吧 |
[26:19] | From Phnom-Penh, too. | 也和金边大不相同[柬埔寨首都] |
[26:24] | Now we become ghosts. | 现在我们都成了幽灵 |
[26:26] | Forget. | 忘记一切 |
[26:29] | For a while, anyway. | 虽然只有片刻 |
[26:36] | Never expected to see a babe like Channary | 我从没想到纯洁无暇的塞卢芮 |
[26:37] | in a crib like that. | 会在那种地方 |
[26:40] | You sure it was Daryl Booker with Channary? | 你确定和塞卢芮在一起的是达里尔·布克吗 |
[26:42] | You ever met Booker? | 你们见过布克吗 |
[26:44] | Then you know. | 那应该知道 |
[26:45] | Man leaves an impression. | 他很容易让人记住 |
[26:51] | Richter said he busted the kitchen window to get in. | 里克特说他是打破厨房的窗子进去的 |
[26:54] | Check it out. | 来看看 |
[26:56] | Already boarded up. | 已经用板堵上了 |
[26:57] | It’s tough for a dead couple to do house repairs. | 去世的夫妻可做不了房子修补的活 |
[26:59] | The search on Atwater is running dry. | 对阿特沃特的调查已经山穷水尽了 |
[27:01] | No priors, no registered weapons. | 没有前科 没有登记购买过枪支 |
[27:03] | Still checking phone records. | 还在调查通话记录 |
[27:04] | Well, we know what he did to Mei. | 既然我们已经清楚他对梅的所作所为 |
[27:06] | Let’s bring this sun bitch in and sweat him. | 那就把他抓进来好好拷问吧 |
[27:07] | Can’t. He already lawyered up. | 不行 他已经请了律师 |
[27:09] | – Lil. – What’s up? | -阿莉 -什么事 |
[27:11] | Friend of mine at VA got a hold of | 我在维吉尼亚州的一个朋友 |
[27:13] | Booker’s classified military records. | 得到一份布克的机密服役档案 |
[27:15] | Classified? | 机密的 |
[27:16] | Was he special ops or something? | 他是特种兵还是什么 |
[27:18] | No, he was a grunt just like me. | 不 他和我一样是个步兵 |
[27:19] | Except his luck was worse. | 只是他的运气比我差 |
[27:20] | He served at Tiger company at Quang Nai province. | 他在越南广义省的”老虎”公司服役 |
[27:23] | Meaning? | 什么意思 |
[27:24] | Well, a lot of those guys, including Booker were brought up on charges. | 公司的很多雇员 包括布克在内都被指控了 |
[27:26] | What did they do? | 他们犯了什么事 |
[27:27] | A legitly massacred locals execution style. | 对当地居民用处决方式进行合法屠杀 |
[27:32] | Like Channary. | 和塞卢芮的死法一样 |
[27:34] | Now, Booker beat the court martial | 布克后来在军事法庭上胜诉 |
[27:35] | and was dishonorably discharged instead, | 但还是被开除了军籍 |
[27:37] | – for psychiatric reasons. – He snapped? | -因为精神原因 -他精神崩溃了 |
[27:39] | A lot of guys snap, | 很多人精神崩溃了 |
[27:40] | a lot of guys recover, Lil. | 也有很多人康复了 阿莉 |
[27:41] | I don’t know where he came out. | 我不知道他有没有走出阴影 |
[27:47] | Had to drag my ass in here, didn’t you? | 你们非得把我扣在这是吧 |
[27:50] | Show me you the man. | 您可真够硬的 |
[27:51] | I knew you were hiding something, Booker. | 布克 我知道你有所隐瞒 |
[27:53] | Eye witness saw you smoking opium with Channary, | 有人看见你和塞卢芮一起吸鸦片 |
[27:55] | who you said… | 你之前说 |
[27:56] | you didn’t know. | 你不认识她 |
[27:58] | So I knew her, big deal. | 我是认识她 大惊小怪 |
[28:00] | No big deal, Why lie? | 是没什么 但你为什么撒谎 |
[28:01] | I got a theory about you. | 我算是看透你了 |
[28:03] | – Why you got it in for me. – Answer the questions. | -你为什么总和我过不去 -回答我的问题 |
[28:05] | Becuase I did for Kara what no man ever did for you. | 因为从来没人像我对卡拉那样对你 |
[28:08] | You mean lie to her? | 你是指对她撒谎吗 |
[28:09] | Pretend you’re something you’re not? | 假惺惺地扮演好父亲的角色 |
[28:10] | Taking interest in her. | 我这是关心她 |
[28:14] | You didn’t have no father, did you? | 你没有父亲 对吧 |
[28:21] | I got a theory about you too, Daryl. | 我算看透你了 达里尔 |
[28:23] | I think that massacre you did in Vietnam | 我想你在越南的屠杀暴行 |
[28:26] | got under your skin. | 深入到你的骨子里了 |
[28:27] | You don’t know nothing about that. | 你对这事根本一无所知 |
[28:29] | I’ve seen pictures, of Channary. She… | 我看过塞卢芮的照片 她… |
[28:32] | – was beautiful. – Yes, she was. | -那么迷人 -是的 她很美 |
[28:35] | You tried to get her to leave Sen but she wouldn’t, | 你试着说服她离开森 但她不肯 |
[28:37] | so you snapped, killed them both in a rage, | 你深受刺激 一怒之下把他们俩都杀了 |
[28:39] | then adopted Kara cause you felt guilty! | 为了弥补心中的愧疚 你收养了卡拉 |
[28:41] | – No! – You were on that corner that night | -不 -当晚你在那个街角 |
[28:43] | buying for her, weren’t you? | 是在为她买毒品 不是吗 |
[28:44] | Channary was in agony. | 塞卢芮当时很痛苦 |
[28:45] | So you helped her? | 所以你向她伸出援手了 |
[28:47] | With opium? | 通过鸦片的方式 |
[28:49] | On the outside she was in peace, serene. | 她外表安静平和 |
[28:52] | Inside she was dying. | 其实内心痛苦得要死 |
[28:53] | Answer the question! | 先回答我的问题 |
[28:54] | Yes, I was buying for her. | 是的 我当时是在为她买毒品 |
[28:57] | But the fool that was selling was late. | 但是那个卖货的笨蛋来迟了 |
[29:00] | Past ten thirty. | 过了十点半才来 |
[29:01] | Pass the time those shot were fired. | 过了他们被枪杀的时间 |
[29:07] | This fool have a name? | 知道那个笨蛋的名字吗 |
[29:08] | Name and address, he’ll tell ya. | 姓名地址都有 他会证实我的话 |
[29:10] | So, you’ve had an alibi all this time. | 这么说 你一直都有不在场证明 |
[29:12] | You think I want Kara knowing | 你认为我会希望卡拉知道 |
[29:13] | her mom was an opium fiend? | 她的母亲吸毒吗 |
[29:15] | – That she was like me? – Like you? | -就像我一样 -像你一样 |
[29:18] | – How? – Damaged goods. | -怎么说 -满是伤痕 |
[29:23] | You were in love with her, weren’t you? | 你爱她 对吗 |
[29:25] | First time we met. | 一见钟情 |
[29:28] | I knew we, she had a mutual interest | 我清楚 我和她有一个共同点 |
[29:30] | in forgetting about the past. | 都想忘记过去 |
[29:46] | You are here all the time. | 你总是在这里 |
[29:48] | Just like me. | 和我一样 |
[29:49] | I read the New Testament once. | 我读了一遍《新约》 |
[29:50] | Long time ago. | 在很久之前 |
[29:52] | I’m trying to figure out how to live in this country. | 我在努力寻找在这个国家的生存之道 |
[29:55] | I thought this would be a good place to start. | 我想这里是起步的好地方 |
[29:58] | It’s a place. | 确实是个好地方 |
[30:00] | Where are you from? | 你来自哪里 |
[30:02] | Cambodia. | 柬埔寨 |
[30:04] | Phnom-Penh. | 金边 |
[30:05] | I was there once. | 那里我去过 |
[30:07] | Past life. | 过去的事了 |
[30:08] | During the war? | 在战争期间吗 |
[30:10] | Not supposed to talk about that. | 我不想讨论这个话题 |
[30:12] | Yes, secrets. | 对 大家都有秘密 |
[30:26] | Did you ever smoke opium? | 你吸过鸦片吗 |
[30:29] | In south East Asia? | 在东南亚的时候 |
[30:31] | Yeah… why? | 吸过 怎么了 |
[30:33] | I don’t know anyone here. | 我在这里人生地不熟 |
[30:36] | And I need to forget. | 而我又得忘记一些事情 |
[30:37] | Forget what? | 忘记什么 |
[30:41] | My secrets. | 我的秘密 |
[30:44] | You hated here? | 你讨厌这里吗 |
[30:45] | Did you hate Vietnam? | 你讨厌越南吗 |
[30:50] | My name’s Daryl. | 我叫达里尔 |
[30:52] | Channary. | 我叫塞卢芮 |
[30:53] | But my real name is Kanita. | 我的真名叫卡尼塔 |
[31:01] | Why not tell Kara you loved her mother? | 你为什么不告诉卡拉 你爱她母亲 |
[31:03] | Can’t. | 我不能 |
[31:04] | Without her finding out how busted up her mom was inside. | 否则她就会发现 她的母亲表里不一 |
[31:08] | She don’t need to know that. | 她不需要知道这些 |
[31:09] | Maybe not? | 或许她不这么想 |
[31:10] | Sure she don’t need to know who their parents really are. | 她根本没必要知道她父母的真实身份 |
[31:13] | Just who they want them to be. | 只要让他们成为她印象中的样子 |
[31:16] | You don’t believe in the truth? | 你不信奉真相吗 |
[31:19] | Not if it hurts more than it helps. | 如果真相伤人 我宁愿不知道 |
[31:23] | You’re not gonna tell Kara, are you? | 你不会把这些告诉卡拉吧 |
[31:34] | You okay, Daryl? | 你没事吧 达里尔 |
[31:36] | Oh, sure, I am! | 当然 我很好 |
[31:38] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里做什么 |
[31:39] | My aunt saw them bringing you in. | 我婶婶看见他们把你带走了 |
[31:41] | Why are you bothering him? | 你们为什么一直烦他 |
[31:42] | He’d never do anything to hurt me. | 他从没做过伤害我的事 |
[31:45] | She’s just doing her job, sweetheart. | 宝贝 她只是例行公事 |
[31:46] | How could you see Daryl killed my parents? | 你们怎么能怀疑达里尔杀了我父母 |
[31:48] | He didn’t even know them. | 他根本不认识他们 |
[31:54] | I made a mistake. | 我搞错了 |
[31:56] | You should’ve arrested that psycho Atwater. | 你们应该去抓那个神经病阿特沃特 |
[31:58] | Brad Atwater? | 布拉德·阿特沃特 |
[31:59] | Sen’s Boss? | 森以前的老板 |
[32:01] | I heard my aunt tell my uncle | 我听到我婶婶告诉我叔叔 |
[32:02] | what he made her do. | 那个人对她做的事了 |
[32:03] | Get on her knees? | 要她跪在地上 |
[32:05] | Lick his boots? | 舔他的靴子 |
[32:07] | – That true? – We’re looking into it. | -这是真的吗 -我们正在调查这件事 |
[32:09] | I always saw my aunt was so cold, | 虽然我一直觉得我婶婶很冷漠 |
[32:11] | but she did that for my parents. | 但她为了我父母做出了这种牺牲 |
[32:13] | For me. | 也为了我 |
[32:16] | Like I should be shot. | 我真是忘恩负义 |
[32:19] | Take her home? | 带她回家吧 |
[32:20] | C’mon. | 走吧 |
[32:21] | Let’s get outta here. | 我们离开这里 |
[32:34] | – Still here, huh? – Yeah, yeah… | -你还没走呢 -是啊 |
[32:37] | had to write up my Booker interview. | 还得写份布克的笔录 |
[32:40] | Guy didn’t do it, huh? | 他不是凶手吧 |
[32:41] | I was wrong about him. | 我误会他了 |
[32:45] | Took him for a letch, a predator… | 我把他当成了色魔 禽兽 |
[32:47] | or something worse. | 还有更不入耳的 |
[32:50] | Being cynical’s a hazard of the job, Lil. | 愤世嫉俗可不利于工作 阿莉 |
[32:53] | Jeffries got Atwater’s phone records back. | 杰弗里斯已经拿到阿特沃特的通话记录了 |
[32:56] | And? | 怎么样 |
[32:57] | Six calls logged from Atwater’s house | 显示有六通电话从阿特沃特家 |
[33:00] | to Sen and Channary’s. | 打到森和塞卢芮家 |
[33:01] | All within a week before the murder. | 全都在案发前的一周内 |
[33:04] | That’s something. | 有蹊跷 |
[33:24] | He shot her. | 是他开的枪 |
[33:25] | – Both of’em. – Put that gun down. | -杀了他们俩 -把枪放下 |
[33:29] | Boots is how I know you did it. | 靴子是我发现你是凶手的关键 |
[33:32] | Never could figure out how Channary got that dirt on her mouth. | 我一直想不通塞卢芮的嘴怎么会那么脏 |
[33:35] | Till I found out you liked women lickin’ your heels. | 直到我发现你有让女人舔你靴子的怪癖 |
[33:38] | Don’t do it, Daryl! Man’s not worth it. | 别冲动 达里尔 这个人不值得你这么做 |
[33:39] | I killed plenty of people.One more won’t matter. | 我已经杀了很多人 多一个也无妨 |
[33:42] | No, you know that’s not true. | 不 你知道这不是真的 |
[33:47] | You got a ghost rattle | 你也跟我一样 |
[33:48] | under around behind your alias like me? | 耳边有种声音阴魂不散吗 |
[33:50] | I was there. | 我也经历过 |
[33:51] | Kill anyone? | 你杀过人吗 |
[33:53] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[33:55] | When I was eighteen, Daryl. | 那时我才十八岁 |
[33:56] | When I didn’t think like a man. | 根本不会像个成熟男人一样思考 |
[33:58] | But you and me, we’re not eighteen, now. | 但我们现在已经不是十八岁了 |
[34:01] | But Kara is. | 可卡拉还是 |
[34:03] | And every girl needs a father figure like you said. | 就像你说的 女孩子都需要榜样去学习 |
[34:07] | Tell me you can nail this bastard. | 告诉我 你们会把这个混蛋绳之以法 |
[34:09] | We’ve got phone records, | 我们已经拿到了电话记录 |
[34:11] | ties him to Channary before the murders. | 记录显示 案发前他和塞卢芮有过联系 |
[34:13] | That’s crap! | 一派胡言 |
[34:14] | I never called that woman! | 我从没给那个女人打过电话 |
[34:16] | I did. | 是我打的 |
[34:18] | What? | 什么 |
[34:19] | I called her, to hear | 我就是想听听 |
[34:20] | the voice of the woman who was driving you crazy. | 那个让你神魂颠倒的女人的声音 |
[34:22] | Oh, Lord! | 天呐 |
[34:24] | Pharmacy speaking! | 你药性发作了吧 |
[34:25] | She was the one you couldn’t have. | 她就是那个你一直得不到的女人 |
[34:27] | You know how many pills she’s on for this Fibromyalgia? | 你们知道她吞了多少治疗纤维肌痛的药吧 |
[34:29] | Was he really fixing potholes that night, Brenda? | 布伦达 案发当晚他是在修车道吗 |
[34:31] | Yes. | 是的 |
[34:32] | – But then he went out. – Shut up, Brenda! | -但他后来出去了 -闭嘴 布伦达 |
[34:34] | And when he came back, | 他回来后 |
[34:36] | he burried something in the driveway. | 在车道下面埋了什么东西 |
[34:38] | – In one of the potholes. – The gun. | -在其中一个洞里 -是那把枪 |
[34:41] | You think they’re gonna believe | 你真认为他们会相信 |
[34:42] | a wack job like you with your made-up disease? | 你这个病得不轻的疯婆子的鬼话吗 |
[34:46] | – You got what you need? – Yeah, | -你们都听到了吧 -是的 |
[34:48] | we got it. | 都听到了 |
[34:53] | Talk about Channary, Brad. | 布拉德 谈谈塞卢芮吧 |
[34:56] | What happen that night? | 那晚都发生了什么 |
[34:58] | Woman was uppity. | 那婆娘太自负了 |
[35:01] | Acted too good for me. | 像是我癞蛤蟆想吃天鹅肉 |
[35:03] | So you went to teach her what’s-what. | 所以你跑去给她好好”上课” |
[35:05] | That morning she came to the site. | 那天上午 她来到工地 |
[35:06] | Brought Sen his lunch, as always. | 和往常一样给森送午饭 |
[35:09] | I say, hello. | 我和她打招呼 |
[35:12] | She doesn’t even acknowledge me. | 她甚至没有搭理我 |
[35:13] | So, Sen was just a casualty that night, huh? | 这么说 那晚森只是受了牵连 |
[35:18] | She was the one! | 她才是我的目标 |
[35:28] | Who is it? | 谁啊 |
[35:30] | Brad Atwater. | 布拉德·阿特沃特 |
[35:31] | Your Boss. | 你老板 |
[35:37] | Mr. Atwater, what can I do for you? | 阿特沃特先生 有什么事吗 |
[35:41] | Ask your wife she knows. | 问你老婆吧 她知道 |
[35:43] | He wants me to be with him. | 他要我和他在一起 |
[35:47] | Must be a mistake. | 肯定有什么误会 |
[35:48] | No mistake. | 没什么误会 |
[35:50] | Hands and knees. | 四肢跪地 |
[35:55] | Hands and knees, or he dies! | 四肢跪地 不然我毙了他 |
[35:57] | You think I’m foolin’? | 你认为我在开玩笑吗 |
[36:03] | First lick the boots, then move on up. | 先舔我的靴子 然后一直向上舔 |
[36:31] | Look what you made me do! | 这都是你逼我的 |
[36:38] | Now, I gotta kill you, too! | 现在 我必须把你也杀了 |
[36:45] | Ain’t you even gonna beg? | 你都不打算向我求饶吗 |
[36:51] | You don’t exist. | 你根本不存在 |
[37:08] | 歌曲: “Send Me An Angel” 歌手: Scorpions | |
[39:23] | 已结案 1991年7月 塞卢芮·迪艾特 |