时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | And now live from Folsom Prison… | 来自福尔松监狱的现场直播 |
[00:07] | Hello. I’m Johnny Cash… | 大家好 我是约翰尼·卡什 |
[00:50] | Down! Down! | 坐下 坐下 |
[01:34] | 1968年1月 汉克·登普希 | |
[01:39] | Northern State Penitentiary. | 北部州立监狱 |
[01:41] | They say it’s haunted. | 他们说这里闹鬼 |
[01:43] | Haunted? | 闹鬼 |
[01:44] | Heard that’s why they closed it down in the early ’70s. | 听说70年代早期监狱被关闭就是这原因 |
[01:46] | And you believe that? | 这你也信 |
[01:49] | So, what are we doing here? | 这里出了什么事 |
[01:51] | Two kids out here playing around. | 两小孩在这玩 |
[01:53] | The ground opens up on ’em. | 突然掉进坑里了 |
[01:55] | A sinkhole? | 排水口吗 |
[01:56] | Lands ’em right into what we think is an old escape tunnel. | 他们应该是掉进逃生地道里了 |
[01:59] | And the boys find a bag of bones? | 然后发现了一包尸骨 |
[02:00] | And a prison issue uniform. | 还有监狱的囚服 |
[02:02] | Prison break. | 越狱 |
[02:04] | That’s hot. | 很劲爆 |
[02:05] | Any idea who the digger is? | 知道挖地道的是谁吗 |
[02:07] | We got his ID patch. | 囚服上缝了身份编号 |
[02:09] | Prison number… | 监狱编号 |
[02:10] | 50126 50126. | |
[02:12] | Boss was on the phone with the Department of Corrections. | 老大刚和劳教局通过电话 |
[02:14] | We got a match. | 查明身份了 |
[02:16] | Wonder how he died? | 他是怎么死的 |
[02:17] | Tunnel collapsed… | 地道塌陷 |
[02:18] | suffocated trying to escape. | 逃跑过程中窒息而死 |
[02:21] | – What’s up, boss? – Scotty, Lil. | -老大 怎么了 -史考特 阿莉 |
[02:24] | So? | 什么情况 |
[02:25] | Meet Hank Dempsey. | 死者叫汉克·登普希 |
[02:26] | Inmate at Northern State starting in June, 1965. | 1965年6月进北部州立监狱的囚犯 |
[02:30] | – So, he’s been here awhile. – Here’s the weird part, | -他在这可呆了很长时间了 -奇怪的是 |
[02:32] | Corrections has him down as a murder victim in 1968. | 劳教局1968年将他当做谋杀案死者登报了 |
[02:35] | So, there’s a box on this job? | 那这案子以前查过了 |
[02:38] | But Hank was supposedly murdered inside the prison walls, | 但汉克应该是在监狱里被杀 |
[02:41] | and his body was cremated. | 而且尸体已经火化了 |
[02:44] | So, this guy died twice? | 这哥们死了两回 |
[02:47] | Told you this place is haunted. | 说了这地方闹鬼 |
[03:30] | The ME says Hank didn’t suffocate in the tunnel. | 法医说汉克不是在地道里窒息而死的 |
[03:33] | Skeleton shows blunt force to the head. | 骨骼分析表明头部受钝器重击 |
[03:36] | We find a murder weapon? | 找到凶器了吗 |
[03:37] | No. But, CSU’s doing a what’s-what on the tunnel. | 没有 不过现场调查组在对地道进行分析 |
[03:39] | What’s the box look like? | 以前的调查如何 |
[03:41] | A snow job. | 就是个花架子 |
[03:43] | Hank Dempsey, 24, | 汉克·登普希 24岁 |
[03:44] | was recovering from an illness in the infirmary. | 在医务室养病 |
[03:47] | That we know. | 就知道这个 |
[03:49] | Then it gets screwy…supposedly, | 之后就一团乱了 |
[03:51] | Hank was found murdered in a hallway outside the infirmary. | 据发现尸体的狱警麦克·贾登说 |
[03:53] | Says Correctional Officer Mike Jaden discovered the body. | 汉克是在医务室外的走廊上发现遇害的 |
[03:57] | But Homicide wasn’t notified until 48 hours after the murder. | 但直到凶案发生48小时后才报给凶案组 |
[04:01] | 48 hours… | 48小时 |
[04:02] | plenty of time to get your story straight. | 足够编个像样的故事了 |
[04:04] | And doctor up death records. | 还有篡改死亡记录 |
[04:05] | Hank’s remains were sent to county morgue | 汉克的尸体被送到郡停尸房 |
[04:07] | and mistakenly cremated. | 继而被火化了 |
[04:10] | So, a cover-up. | 毁尸灭迹 |
[04:12] | But why? | 什么原因呢 |
[04:13] | We’re hoping Bryce Wilbur can tell us. | 希望布莱斯·威尔伯能告诉我们 |
[04:15] | He was warden at the time. | 他时任典狱长 |
[04:17] | Did a search– Wilbur’snow running the show | 查了一下 威尔伯正在 |
[04:18] | up at Tipley Correctional. | 提普利劳教局任职 |
[04:20] | What about family? Hank have any? | 家人呢 汉克有家人吗 |
[04:22] | No. But from the interviews, | 没 不过从笔录上看 |
[04:24] | we got a cell mate, James Hill. | 他有个狱友 名叫詹姆斯·希尔 |
[04:26] | He’s also up at Tipley. | 他现在也在提普利 |
[04:28] | You two head up there. | 你们俩去那里 |
[04:30] | I’ll put Vera and Jeffries on this guard, | 我派维拉和杰弗里斯去找那个狱警 |
[04:32] | Mike Jaden. | 麦克·贾登 |
[04:33] | Yeah, good. | 好的 |
[04:34] | Northern State housed some bad boys in its day. | 北部州立监狱那时关过不少坏人 |
[04:36] | What was Hank’s story? | 汉克犯了什么事 |
[04:38] | Guy was doing 20 years… | 他要服刑20年 |
[04:40] | for stealing a pair of shoes? | 就因为偷了一双鞋 |
[04:44] | Pull. | 扣扳机 |
[04:46] | Shoot. | 倒霉 |
[04:47] | Come on, Mike. | 别藏着掖着 麦克 |
[04:49] | Your name’s on the report. | 报告上有你的名字 |
[04:51] | Says you’re the officer that found the body. | 你是发现尸体的狱警 |
[04:53] | Now you know we found the body. | 现在你知道我们发现了尸体 |
[04:56] | Look, we thought Hank had escaped. | 听着 我们以为汉克越狱了 |
[04:59] | Okay, but a man escapes… | 好 但就算囚犯越狱 |
[05:01] | what happened to the chasing after him part? | 你们不该去追他吗 |
[05:03] | We did look for him. Six hours. | 我们找过了 找了六小时 |
[05:05] | Six hours? That’s it? | 六个小时就算完事了 |
[05:07] | That’s when the warden called off the search. | 然后典狱长说不用再找了 |
[05:10] | Wanted us hush-hush. | 希望我们守口如瓶 |
[05:12] | Story was to be, Hank was murdered. | 对外就说汉克被杀了 |
[05:14] | And you went along with that, no questions asked? | 你就照做 没过问吗 |
[05:16] | Shoot, boy, I was dancing a jig. | 我当时还自身难保呢 |
[05:19] | It was my fault he got loose. | 他跑了是我的错 |
[05:21] | So how’s that go down? | 怎么说 |
[05:24] | This was the evening that Johnny Cash was on the radio, | 那天晚上都在听广播 约翰尼·卡什 |
[05:28] | playing live at Folsom Prison. | 在福尔松监狱现场表演 |
[05:29] | So, most of the inmates and COs had gathered in the mess hall. | 大部分囚犯和狱警都在餐厅 |
[05:33] | And? | 然后呢 |
[05:35] | I had to haul an unruly inmate back to his cell. | 我得把一个不守规矩的犯人带回牢房 |
[05:38] | On the return trip, I took up post in the infirmary. | 回去的路上 我换岗去守医务室 |
[05:42] | But Hank was still on the ward then? | 当时汉克还在病房 |
[05:44] | And some other sickies. | 还有其他病人 |
[05:46] | Figured I could take the night off… | 我想我可以休息一晚 |
[05:47] | ’cause all of ’em were flat on their back. | 反正他们都躺着呢 |
[05:49] | So, instead of watching Hank, | 所以你没有看守汉克 |
[05:51] | what, you took a cat nap? | 而是趁机打瞌睡了 |
[05:55] | Yeah, something like that. | 对 差不多吧 |
[06:00] | Claudia… | 克劳迪娅 |
[06:02] | what you doing there? | 你在干什么 |
[06:03] | Quiet. Keep your voice down. | 安静 小点声 |
[06:06] | Our boys all right over there? | 小伙子们都没事吧 |
[06:10] | Everything is fine. | 都很好 |
[06:12] | Good. ‘Cause I got an ache over here like you wouldn’t believe. | 很好 你都无法想象我这里有多疼 |
[06:18] | You’re going to wake everyone up. | 你会吵醒他们的 |
[06:21] | Then you’ll just have to find a way to keep me quiet… | 那你就要想办法堵上我的嘴了 |
[06:24] | won’t you. | 好吗 |
[06:29] | And after a few minutes I come out of the nurse’s station | 几分钟之后我从护士站走出来时 |
[06:31] | and that bed was empty. | 那张床已经空了 |
[06:33] | And you never saw him after that? | 之后你再没见过他 |
[06:35] | It was like Hank had disappeared. | 汉克好像凭空消失了 |
[06:38] | All right, now, I helped you… | 好了 我帮了你们 |
[06:40] | is this thing going to come back and bite me in the ass or what? | 这事会给我带来麻烦吗 |
[06:44] | Can you tell us anything else? | 还有别的事吗 |
[06:46] | How about this. | 还有 |
[06:47] | Since there was never a body, | 因为根本就没有尸体 |
[06:49] | a body was never sent to the morgue. | 也就没有尸体被送到停尸房 |
[06:53] | Go on. | 接着说 |
[06:56] | Well, I was there when the warden signed papers saying there was. | 典狱长签文件确认尸体时我也在场 |
[07:04] | In 1968, I had two problems: | 1968年的时候 我面临两大问题 |
[07:07] | One, I was very young, | 第一 我很年轻 |
[07:10] | and, two, the prison was very old… | 第二 监狱很老旧 |
[07:14] | The governor wasn’t sure either of us were up for the job. | 州长不确定我们能否各司其职 |
[07:18] | Hank escaped one more time, and he was closing the place down. | 汉克再逃跑一次 他就要关闭监狱了 |
[07:21] | One more time? | 再一次 |
[07:22] | He’d done it twice before. | 他之前跑过两次 |
[07:24] | In ’65 and again in late 1967. | 1965年一次 1967年年末又一次 |
[07:28] | Hmm. But you recaptured him. | 但你都把他抓回来了 |
[07:31] | First eight, | 先加了8年 |
[07:33] | then another ten years were added to his sentence. | 后来又加了10年刑期 |
[07:36] | 20 years for taking shoes…that’s pretty stiff. | 因为偷鞋蹲20年监狱 也太严厉了 |
[07:39] | He got two for stealing, 18 for running… | 盗窃罪只判了2年 越狱判了18年 |
[07:42] | in any event, | 总之 |
[07:44] | once he’d disappeared from the infirmary, | 他从医务室消失之后 |
[07:46] | I had to look at the bigger picture. | 我得为大局着想 |
[07:48] | So you initiated a phony murder investigation | 你以为他已经成功越狱了 |
[07:51] | to cover up what you thought was a successful escape. | 所以展开了虚假的谋杀调查 |
[07:54] | Correct. | 是的 |
[07:55] | The problem is, warden,that make-believe murder turned out to be a real one. | 典狱长 问题是假谋杀现在成了真凶杀 |
[07:59] | Are you suggesting I had something to do with Hank’s death? | 你是想说我和汉克的死有关系吗 |
[08:03] | Did you? | 有吗 |
[08:05] | Inmate gets killed during an escape, | 犯人在逃跑过程中被杀 |
[08:07] | not something I’d need to cover up. | 这种事我不需要掩饰 |
[08:09] | In fact, | 事实上 |
[08:11] | the first time Hank ran we should’ve killed him. | 汉克第一次逃跑时 我们就该毙了他 |
[08:22] | There, on the south wall. | 那边 南墙上 |
[08:31] | Get! Get! Get! Get! Get! | 快 快 快 |
[08:33] | Get! Get! Get! | 快 快 快 |
[08:39] | Let’s bring him down. | 把他弄下来 |
[08:47] | I’ve been trying to play the hand I was dealt, warden. | 典狱长 我一直想努力接受现实 |
[08:49] | I truly have. | 真的 |
[08:51] | Next shot won’t be a warning, Hank. | 下一枪就不会是警示了 汉克 |
[08:54] | How’s it feel way up there on that wall, huh, Hank boy? | 在墙头上的感觉怎么样 汉克老弟 |
[08:58] | Lonely. | 很孤独 |
[09:03] | Screw your head on, son. | 咬紧牙关忍着吧 孩子 |
[09:05] | You’ve only been here a few months. | 你才来几个月 |
[09:07] | It gets easier. | 习惯就好了 |
[09:09] | In two years you’ll walk out of here. | 两年后你就能出去了 |
[09:11] | Why jeopardize that? | 何必冒险呢 |
[09:13] | Two years. | 两年 |
[09:14] | Might as well be a life sentence. | 还不如就关我一辈子呢 |
[09:16] | Going to be longer if you don’t climb down from there. | 你要是不下来 就得在牢里待更久 |
[09:21] | I just… | 我只是 |
[09:25] | I got to get back… | 我得回去 |
[09:28] | Shoot him. | 开枪 |
[09:33] | Jaden, you sorry son of a bitch… | 贾登 你这废物 |
[09:36] | Get the dogs out. | 放狗 |
[09:43] | As much as I wanted to help that boy, | 虽然我很想帮那孩子 |
[09:46] | had I been doing the shooting that night, | 但那晚要是我开枪的话 |
[09:50] | I wouldn’t have missed. | 我不会射偏的 |
[09:53] | Hank wanted to get back. | 汉克想回去 |
[09:55] | To where? | 回哪里 |
[09:57] | Not my concern. | 与我无关 |
[09:58] | Hunting him down is what I cared about… | 我关心的是抓住他 |
[10:00] | and he got less than a mile. | 他都没跑出一英里就被抓了 |
[10:04] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:06] | Every blue moon some fella gets it in his head to tunnel out… | 总有那么几个奇葩想挖地道出去 |
[10:11] | but I never made Hank for a digger. | 但我没想到汉克也是那种人 |
[10:14] | How’d he do it? | 他怎么做的 |
[10:16] | Still trying to figure that out. | 我也在努力查明原因 |
[10:20] | You do, be obliged you let me know. | 查完务必通知我 |
[10:26] | You and Hank sharing a cell three years, | 你和汉克在一间牢房住了3年 |
[10:28] | you and him must have been close. | 关系肯定很好吧 |
[10:33] | Soul brothers. | 情同手足 |
[10:35] | So, did Hank talk much about how he was going to escape? | 汉克常谈起他的越狱计划吗 |
[10:39] | No. | 没 |
[10:41] | Nothing. Ever? | 从没提过吗 |
[10:43] | A man betters his chances if he keeps such plans to himself. | 这种计划还是不告诉别人 胜算会更高 |
[10:47] | Okay, but why escape at all with such a light sentence? | 量刑那么轻 何必越狱呢 |
[10:51] | That Hank had a mind of his own. | 汉克自有主张 |
[10:55] | Says here you served six years at Northern State, | 你在北部州立监狱服了六年刑 |
[11:00] | and then transferred here when it closed. | 监狱关闭之后就转来了这里 |
[11:04] | So that means for 39 years, | 所以 39年来 |
[11:08] | Bryce Wilbur’s the only warden you’ve ever known. | 布莱斯·威尔伯都是你的典狱长 |
[11:11] | Okay. | 没错 |
[11:13] | What’s your opinion of him? | 你觉得他怎么样 |
[11:16] | Tough, fair. | 强硬 公正 |
[11:18] | Doesn’t play around. | 一丝不苟 |
[11:23] | How about a former guard at Northern State, Mike Jaden? | 那北部州立监狱的前狱警麦克·贾登呢 |
[11:27] | Pretty girl? | 漂亮姑娘 |
[11:29] | Pretty girl? | 漂亮姑娘 |
[11:30] | That’s what we used to call him, | 我们以前就这么叫他 |
[11:32] | and not just inmates, guards, too. | 不止犯人这么叫 狱警也这么叫 |
[11:42] | Hank, finish up. | 汉克 快拖完 |
[11:57] | Beat it. | 走开 |
[12:08] | Did you do it? | 你做了吗 |
[12:09] | I think the boys will appreciate this. | 我想兄弟们会很高兴的 |
[12:12] | Yeah, just like that. | 对 就是这样 |
[12:15] | Ok, I’m going to unbuckle now. | 我现在要解开扣子了 |
[12:20] | There. | 对了 |
[12:21] | Look at my face. Now say the magic words. | 看着我的脸 快说好听的 |
[12:24] | I don’t want to. | 我不想说 |
[12:25] | Come on, you have to. Otherwise I’m no good. | 一定要说 不然我不爽 |
[12:27] | Say it. | 快说 |
[12:28] | Say I’m pretty. | 快说我很漂亮 |
[12:30] | Come on now, say it, say it. | 拜托 说 快说 |
[12:33] | You’re pretty. | 你很漂亮 |
[12:34] | Oh, yeah, that’s mighty good. | 对 太爽了 |
[12:36] | Now, do the next bit. | 快说下一句 |
[12:38] | I’m pretty like what, huh? | 我像什么一样漂亮 |
[12:39] | Say it, pretty like what? | 快说 像什么一样漂亮 |
[12:41] | Like a girl. | 像个姑娘 |
[12:45] | Pretty girl! | 漂亮姑娘 |
[12:50] | Hear that? | 听到没 |
[12:53] | What? | 什么 |
[12:56] | What the Sam Hill’s going on in there? | 外面到底怎么回事 |
[13:01] | What are you mutts laughing about? | 你们这帮蠢货在笑什么 |
[13:03] | Pretty girl! | 漂亮姑娘 |
[13:06] | Hank, you son of a bitch. | 汉克你这混蛋 |
[13:09] | You boys are goners! | 你们死定了 |
[13:12] | Damn. That’d be a reason to go after Hank. | 该死 他完全有理由报复汉克 |
[13:15] | Yeah, and after Hank disappeared for good, | 对 汉克彻底消失之后 |
[13:17] | pretty girl would walk on the cell block | 漂亮姑娘会大摇大摆走在牢房过道上 |
[13:20] | cocky, for all to see. | 有目共睹 |
[13:22] | Boasting he’d done the deed? | 吹嘘他干掉了汉克吗 |
[13:24] | Not directly. | 没直说 |
[13:25] | But guys did start calling him Officer Jaden again. | 但大家以后又叫他贾登警官了 |
[13:32] | Your bar, huh, Mike? | 麦克 这是你的酒吧吗 |
[13:34] | Bought and paid for. | 我花钱买的 |
[13:35] | It’s a nice joint. | 不错 |
[13:37] | It’s a living. | 糊口而已 |
[13:39] | I’d offer you a drink, | 我本来会请你们喝一杯 |
[13:40] | but I used up all my hospitality on the other two. | 可我的好客之情全用来招待那两位警官了 |
[13:44] | Use up all your lies, too? | 你的谎言也用尽了吧 |
[13:47] | How’d I lie? | 我怎么说谎了 |
[13:48] | You didn’t tell us about this itchin’ you had for Hank. | 你没告诉我们你和汉克有过节 |
[13:50] | How he made you jackass number one. | 他让你成了一号蠢货 |
[13:52] | Punked by all the inmates. | 被所有的犯人笑话 |
[13:54] | Yeah, yeah, yeah… | 是是是 |
[13:55] | Hey, that happened to me, I’d start drinking for a living, too. | 要那种事发生在我身上 我也会酗酒为生的 |
[13:58] | Yeah, but say I’m a “pretty girl” who had a score to settle, | 要是我这个”漂亮姑娘”还有账要跟人算 |
[14:01] | I might just man-up and see to that first. | 我没准会爷们一把 先把仇报了 |
[14:05] | I didn’t kill Hank Dempsey. | 我没杀汉克·登普希 |
[14:08] | But I did want to settle a score. | 但我确实想和他算账 |
[14:10] | So, what’d you do? | 那你做了什么 |
[14:12] | Planted two boxes of “Duffy’s Hay” in Hank’s cell. | 我把两盒”达菲干草”放到汉克牢房里了 |
[14:17] | “Duffy’s Hay”? | “达菲干草” |
[14:18] | – Smokes. – How’d having the smokes hurt Hank? | -香烟名 -香烟又能把汉克怎么样 |
[14:21] | Triple murderer named Johnny Harkin | 一个叫约翰尼·哈金的三重杀人犯 |
[14:23] | controlled the action. | 管着香烟交易 |
[14:25] | Guy was a half-tweaked hate machine. | 那哥们看谁都不太顺眼 |
[14:28] | You plant Johnny’s smokes on Hank, | 你把约翰尼的香烟栽赃到汉克身上 |
[14:30] | then tell Johnny who’s got ’em. | 然后告诉约翰尼烟在谁手上 |
[14:31] | Thinking Johnny would kill Hank. | 想着约翰尼会杀了汉克 |
[14:34] | If not him, one of his crew. | 就算不是他 也会让他手下动手 |
[14:36] | So, you think he pulled it off? | 你觉得他做到了吗 |
[14:38] | Now that you tell me Hank was murdered… | 既然你说汉克是被谋杀的 |
[14:40] | seems possible. | 那就有可能 |
[14:42] | Any idea on where Johnny is today? | 知道约翰尼在哪里吗 |
[14:44] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[14:45] | Dead. | 死了 |
[14:47] | Dead. | 死了 |
[14:48] | Dead. | 死了 |
[14:49] | Prison grapevine says he was killed | 据监狱小道消息称 |
[14:51] | in a knife fight in Detroit. | 他在底特律被人捅死了 |
[14:54] | Can’t say I’m really sorry about it either. | 这种人死了也没什么可遗憾的 |
[15:01] | Only way into that tunnel | 唯一进入地道的方法 |
[15:03] | was through an old air vent, in the library. | 是从图书馆里一个老排气道走 |
[15:05] | Yeah, but Hank was in the infirmary. | 但是汉克当时在医务室 |
[15:07] | The library and infirmary share a wall. | 图书馆就在医务室隔壁 |
[15:09] | He go through the ceiling tiles? | 从吊顶板上过去的吗 |
[15:11] | Hm-mm. So, Hank crawls 20 feet through the vent, | 汉克在排气道里爬了20英尺 |
[15:15] | hits a dead end. | 发现是个死胡同 |
[15:16] | What’s he do? | 他做了什么 |
[15:17] | Digs. Through three feet of dirt, | 挖呗 一直挖了三英尺 |
[15:19] | which then drops him into | 掉进了… |
[15:21] | and this is the beauty part | 这是最精彩的部分 |
[15:22] | an existing tunnel from a 1945 12-man escape. | 1945年12人集体越狱时挖好的地道 |
[15:26] | Cool. | 厉害 |
[15:27] | And that tunnel goes under Fairmount Avenue, | 那条地道经过费尔蒙特大道 |
[15:30] | comes out a manhole cover over on 22nd street. | 出口就是22号大街的一个井盖 |
[15:32] | Hmm, a block from the prison. | 距离监狱一个街区 |
[15:34] | These guys in ’45 get away? | 1945年这帮人逃脱了吗 |
[15:36] | Entire dirty dozen were captured within an hour. | 12个人都在一小时内被抓回去了 |
[15:39] | The question is how did Hank know where that old tunnel was? | 问题是汉克怎么知道这条旧地道的位置 |
[15:42] | Another question, | 另一个问题是 |
[15:44] | what’s in Bucks County? | 巴克斯郡到底有什么 |
[15:45] | The second time Hank ran, | 汉克第二次越狱的时候 |
[15:46] | he was recaptured outside the city. | 是在城外被抓回去的 |
[15:49] | Vera’s over there now getting their police report. | 维拉去那里取警方报告了 |
[15:52] | The guard, Jaden, pointed to this Johnny Harkin? | 那个狱警贾登说是约翰尼·哈金干的 |
[15:54] | The problem with him as our doer, | 要说他是凶手的话 问题在于 |
[15:56] | he was released two weeks before Hank was killed. | 他在汉克被杀之前两个星期就出狱了 |
[15:58] | If Johnny’s on the outside, | 如果约翰尼在外面 |
[15:59] | maybe his long arm still got things done. | 也许他还指使里面的人帮他办事 |
[16:01] | Who was his number one henchman? | 他的头号亲信是谁 |
[16:04] | His old cell mate, Wendall Foyt. | 他的老狱友 温德尔·福伊特 |
[16:06] | We know what became of Wendall? | 温德尔后来干什么去了 |
[16:08] | Hal’s auto, Germantown. | 在德国城的哈尔汽修厂 |
[16:18] | You heard about Detroit, huh? | 你听说底特律的事了 |
[16:20] | Knife fight that killed Johnny? | 弄死约翰尼的那场械斗 |
[16:22] | Yeah, tough luck. | 是啊 真不走运 |
[16:24] | Me and Johnny ran the mail room. | 我和约翰尼管着收发室 |
[16:26] | So, running the contraband made you two | 私卖违禁品让你们俩成了 |
[16:28] | “King of the Hill.” | “牢狱之王” |
[16:30] | The mail room gave us power. | 收发室给的只是权力 |
[16:32] | Droppin’ guys made us king. | 拳头过硬才让我们成了王者 |
[16:35] | Here, shake. | 来 握个手 |
[16:38] | Still strong, right? | 还是很有力吧 |
[16:39] | Yeah. | 是 |
[16:40] | Working on these the past 30 years kept me that way. | 在这干了30年 让我保持身强体壮 |
[16:44] | So, Wendall, when Hank stole those smokes from you, | 温德尔 汉克偷了你的香烟的时候 |
[16:46] | you do something with those strong hands of yours? | 你那双强壮的手干了什么吗 |
[16:48] | Won’t deny, I told Johnny | 我不否认 我跟约翰尼说 |
[16:50] | we should get Hank alone and cut him up. | 应该等汉克落单的时候弄死他 |
[16:53] | What did Johnny say? | 约翰尼怎么说 |
[16:55] | No. | 不 |
[16:56] | We would do it in the mess hall. For all to see. | 我们要在食堂动手 杀鸡儆猴 |
[17:04] | I’ll trade you my fruit cocktail. | 我用什锦水果跟你换 |
[17:08] | Hi, Hank. | 汉克 |
[17:13] | – I’ve been waiting for you fellas. – You were waiting for us? | -我一直等你们呢 -等我们 |
[17:15] | Smokes are still in their cartons, | 香烟还在盒子里 |
[17:17] | ‘cept for one or two I gave to my pal, James, here. | 我只给了我兄弟詹姆斯一两支 |
[17:24] | – I was set up. – Shh… shush. | -我是被人栽赃的 -别说话 |
[17:27] | Now, in 30 seconds, | 30秒之后 |
[17:29] | your insides’ll be spilling on the floor. | 你的内脏会漏得满地都是 |
[17:32] | Any last wishes? | 有什么遗愿吗 |
[17:37] | Tell me about Willie Harkin. | 跟我说说威利·哈金 |
[17:41] | – Who? – My daddy. | -谁 -我爸 |
[17:44] | Sorry, I got the name wrong. | 不好意思 名字搞错了 |
[17:45] | I meant your grandpops. | 我想问你爷爷的事 |
[17:46] | Gramps and my dad were both named Willie. | 我爷爷和我爸都叫威利 |
[17:49] | Now, what in the hell do you know about them? | 你知道他们什么事 |
[17:53] | They both did time in this prison. | 他们都在这监狱服过刑 |
[17:55] | Both did murders. | 都犯了谋杀罪 |
[17:57] | One of them, I think your grandpa, lived in my cell. | 其中一个 我想是你爷爷 就住我那牢房 |
[18:02] | What are ya talking about? | 你说什么 |
[18:04] | His name is etched on the wall. | 墙上刻了他的名字 |
[18:06] | If you wanna see it, I’d show you. | 要是你想看 我可以带你去 |
[18:18] | Come by your cell later… | 回头去你那里 |
[18:20] | grab those smokes. | 拿上香烟 |
[18:22] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[18:24] | Hey, on your mother, you didn’t steal from us, right? | 对你母亲发誓 你没偷我们的烟吧 |
[18:28] | What good’s a pack of smokes to me? | 一包烟对我有什么用 |
[18:30] | My wife made me quit. | 我老婆让我戒烟了 |
[18:36] | Pretty cool customer, that Hank. | 汉克够厉害 |
[18:38] | My hat was off to him. | 我挺佩服他 |
[18:39] | What about this “wife”? | “老婆”是怎么回事 |
[18:41] | Our records don’t show Hank had anyone. | 我们的档案里没说他有老婆 |
[18:43] | I don’t know about a wife. | 我不知道他老婆是谁 |
[18:45] | But he would talk about his sweetheart from Bucks County. | 但是他经常说起巴克斯郡的情人 |
[18:49] | Bobbi something. | 波比什么的 |
[18:55] | Old Hank got himself in all this trouble | 汉克就因为波比想要一双鞋 |
[18:57] | because Bobbi wanted a pair of shoes. | 才招了这么多麻烦 |
[18:59] | They weren’t shoes. | 不是鞋 |
[19:00] | They were boots. | 是靴子 |
[19:01] | Knockoffs… | 翻版靴子 |
[19:03] | These Boots Are Made For Walking | 是南希·辛纳特拉的代表作 |
[19:03] | like Nancy Sinatra’s “Made For Walking” boots. | 南希·辛纳特拉那首”用来行走”的靴子 |
[19:06] | He knew I loved them. | 他知道我爱那双靴子 |
[19:07] | So Hank went out and got ’em for you. | 所以汉克就去给你弄靴子了 |
[19:09] | Women and shoes. | 女人和鞋 |
[19:11] | Anyway, that was a long time ago. | 总之 那是很久以前的事了 |
[19:14] | Our records show when Hank escaped that second time… | 档案显示汉克第二次越狱的时候 |
[19:16] | December ’67… | 1967年12月 |
[19:18] | he was caught in Bucks County, at your aunt’s house. | 他是在巴克斯郡你姨妈家被抓到的 |
[19:21] | I was staying there. | 我当时住在姨妈家 |
[19:22] | He came straight to me the second he escaped. | 他一逃出来就直接来找我了 |
[19:25] | Kinda shortsighted, wasn’t it? | 那也太没远见了 对吧 |
[19:27] | Hank was compulsive. | 汉克有点强迫症 |
[19:29] | Just couldn’t stay away? | 就是没法远离你 |
[19:32] | Now this one’s over the moon. | 现在这位可乐坏了 |
[19:34] | Anyway, in the end, I found the right person for me. | 总之 最后我找到了真命天子 |
[19:38] | Lyle and I have been married for 25 years. | 莱尔和我结婚已经25年了 |
[19:40] | 六七十年代好莱坞著名硬汉影星 多出演边缘型”英雄人物” | |
[19:40] | Like this Hank was some sort of Steve McQueen… | 汉克有点像史蒂夫·麦奎因 |
[19:44] | Tell ’em about that night at your aunt’s house. | 跟他们说说那晚在你姨妈家的事 |
[19:46] | It’s okay. | 我不介意 |
[19:51] | Hank, what are you doing here? | 汉克 你怎么来了 |
[19:53] | I always told you | 我跟你说过 |
[19:54] | when I got out I’d come straight to my wife. | 一出来我就会直接来找我妻子 |
[19:56] | Baby, there’s no time. You need to run… | 宝贝 没时间了 你得快跑 |
[20:00] | – Close your eyes. – Hank… | -闭上眼睛 -汉克 |
[20:01] | Bobbi, please… | 波比 闭上眼 |
[20:05] | You weren’t listening… | 好好听我说 |
[20:09] | Bobbi Jean Banks, | 波比·珍·班克斯 |
[20:11] | will you be my wife? | 你愿意做我的妻子吗 |
[20:15] | Hank, you can’t come all this way, just to let them catch you again. | 汉克 你不能大老远跑来又让他们抓回去 |
[20:20] | It was worth it. | 全是值得的 |
[20:22] | Hold it right there, Hank. | 别动 汉克 |
[20:33] | That’s twice now you’ve run on me, Hank. | 汉克 你已经逃出我手心两次 |
[20:36] | Laundry truck had my name on it, warden. | 典狱长 我的名字都上了洗衣房卡车了 |
[20:43] | Evening. | 晚上好 |
[20:48] | Oh, casserole. How nice. | 砂锅菜 真不错 |
[20:50] | Do you mind? | 我能尝尝吗 |
[21:00] | Mmm. It’s only so-so, Hank. | 味道不过如此 汉克 |
[21:04] | You’d do just as good back at the house. | 在牢里吃的也差不多 |
[21:05] | I’ll come back to you. Promise. | 我会回来找你的 我保证 |
[21:08] | No. Hank. | 不 汉克 |
[21:15] | You won’t. | 你回不来了 |
[21:21] | Save the rest for when you get back to your cell, okay? | 剩下的就等你回到牢里再说 好吗 |
[21:23] | I didn’t get your answer. | 我还没听到你的答案 |
[21:24] | Wave bye-bye, miss. | 小姐 挥手告别吧 |
[21:25] | You’re never going to see Hank again. | 你再也见不到汉克了 |
[21:27] | Come on. | 快走 |
[21:29] | Yes. | 我愿意 |
[21:36] | Lucky for me that warden meant what he said. | 好在那典狱长说到做到了 |
[21:40] | He always makes it so easy for me. | 他总是这么让我放心 |
[21:43] | We’ll leave you to your gardening. | 不打扰你们做园艺了 |
[21:47] | Detective Rush… | 拉什探员 |
[21:50] | I knew when I opened that package | 我一打开包裹就知道 |
[21:52] | he couldn’t have paid for those boots, | 他买不起那些靴子 |
[21:53] | but I wanted them so much. | 但我太想要了 |
[21:55] | I always regretted that… | 我一直后悔 |
[21:57] | It wouldn’t have mattered. | 也不会有什么影响 |
[21:59] | Hank would never have let you give those boots back. | 汉克不会让你把靴子还回去的 |
[22:02] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[22:04] | ‘Cause I knew someone just like him… | 因为我认识一个跟他一样的人 |
[22:07] | once. | 曾经 |
[22:13] | We think the warden’s got skeletons in his closet, James. | 我们认为典狱长有不可告人的秘密 詹姆斯 |
[22:18] | We also think he’s a lot more | 我们还认为 |
[22:20] | than “tough” and “fair,” like you told me. | 他不像你说的那样”强硬 公正” |
[22:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:25] | We checked his personnel file. | 我们查过他的人事档案 |
[22:27] | 27 reports of misconduct. | 27次不端行为报告 |
[22:31] | Maybe you said what you said | 也许你那么说 |
[22:32] | because you’ve been under his watch for 40 years. | 是因为你已经被他监管了40年 |
[22:34] | So, what if we got you transferred outta here? | 我们给你转监狱怎么样 |
[22:37] | Houtzdale, Chester, | 郝兹戴尔 切斯特 |
[22:39] | whatever you want, James. | 随你挑 詹姆斯 |
[22:41] | Today? | 今天吗 |
[22:43] | Today. | 就今天 |
[22:49] | I was in the cell | 那晚他们把汉克 |
[22:50] | when they brought Hank back from his lady’s place that night. | 从女友家带回来时 我在牢房里 |
[22:53] | What kind of shape was he in? | 他当时什么情况 |
[22:55] | He was holding up. | 还挺得住 |
[22:56] | He showed me the fork wounds on his hand. | 他给我看了手上叉子戳的伤口 |
[23:00] | Nasty. | 很严重 |
[23:03] | Anything else happen that night? | 那晚还发生了什么吗 |
[23:05] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[23:06] | The warden happened. | 典狱长来了 |
[23:17] | You’re making me look bad, Hank, | 汉克 你让我很没面子 |
[23:21] | and I got enough trouble with the rats and water in this place, yes? | 这地方的麻烦事已经够多了 知道吗 |
[23:27] | You saw her, warden. | 你也看见她了 典狱长 |
[23:30] | I can’t help it. I got the fever. | 我把持不住 为爱痴狂 |
[23:33] | Little gal’s got you going the wrong way, Hank. | 那姑娘害你走了弯路 汉克 |
[23:37] | You already had eight years put on now, it’ll be ten more. | 你已经加了8年刑期 现在再加10年 |
[23:39] | Does that make sense? | 何必呢 |
[23:42] | Give me your hand. | 把手给我 |
[23:53] | Now, I want you to tell every last soul in this ever lovin’ prison | 我要你告诉这监狱里面所有人 |
[23:56] | that you’ll never get off me again. | 你再也不会逃跑 |
[23:58] | Otherwise, | 否则 |
[24:00] | you and me gonna have a little game of… little piggy. | 咱俩就来玩一个卖小猪的游戏 |
[24:04] | Hank. Go on. Say it. | 汉克 快说吧 |
[24:08] | I’d be lying. | 说了也是谎话 |
[24:11] | This one went to the market. | 这头小猪卖掉了 |
[24:14] | Come on, Hank. | 汉克 快说吧 |
[24:16] | It’s gotta hurt more than that. | 不然会更疼 |
[24:19] | No? Okay. | 还不说 好 |
[24:24] | This little piggy stayed home. | 这只小猪留下了 |
[24:30] | Damn it, boy! Let ’em hear! | 该死的 快大声说出来 |
[24:38] | After the pliers, they took him out. | 钳子夹手之后 他们就把汉克带出去了 |
[24:41] | Later, I heard talk about him getting wailed on with a Louisville slugger. | 后来听说他挨了路易斯维尔棒球棍的暴打 |
[24:48] | Okay, James. | 好 詹姆斯 |
[24:50] | You’re coming with us. | 你跟我们走 |
[24:52] | Let you stay in hotel homicide till we get that transfer worked out. | 给你办完手续前 你先留在凶案组宾馆 |
[25:04] | Lil, I called the state police about the warden. | 阿莉 我打给州警局说了典狱长的事 |
[25:07] | Well, James says he’s been terrorizing inmates for years. | 詹姆斯说他已经恐吓囚犯很多年了 |
[25:10] | He put a hurtin’ on Hank back in ’68? | 1968年的时候他狠狠收拾了汉克 |
[25:12] | Hank never would cry uncle. | 汉克从不屈服 |
[25:13] | Gotta admire that. | 值得钦佩 |
[25:15] | The guy had heart. | 这家伙有骨气 |
[25:18] | You’re supposed to be on the side of the law, Lil. | 你应该站在法律这边 阿莉 |
[25:20] | I can’t be on the side of this warden. | 我没法站在典狱长这边 |
[25:22] | So how do you figure him as the doer? | 你怎么推断他是凶手的呢 |
[25:25] | Hank died from blunt-force trauma. | 汉克死于钝器重击 |
[25:27] | This baseball bat could be the murder weapon. | 这根棒球棍可能就是凶器 |
[25:30] | Maybe why he was in the infirmary, not pneumonia. | 也许他是这原因进的医务室 而不是肺炎 |
[25:32] | Mm-hmm. A month later, say he died from the injuries. | 一个月后 假设他因钝器外伤而死 |
[25:35] | the warden dumps the body in a tunnel no one knows about. | 典狱长把尸体扔在没人知晓的地道里 |
[25:39] | What about this nurse who was treating him? | 那个照顾他的护士呢 |
[25:41] | Scotty’s paying her a house call. | 史考特上她家去了 |
[25:45] | Ms. Valez, I don’t mean to be too personal. | 瓦莱兹女士 我不想打探你的私事 |
[25:47] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[25:49] | Yeah. I’d pass the time with Jaden there for a while. | 没错 当时我会和贾登玩玩 |
[25:53] | Aka… pretty girl? | 他又名漂亮姑娘 |
[25:55] | Aka the big dud. | 也叫大废物 |
[25:57] | But he was harmless. | 不过他不会惹麻烦 |
[25:59] | So the night Hank was brought into the infirmary, | 汉克被送到医务室那晚 |
[26:02] | was there a head wound? | 头部有创伤吗 |
[26:03] | Not that I recall. | 我记得没有 |
[26:05] | Body bruises, like he took a beating. | 身体有瘀伤 像是被打的 |
[26:07] | Plus, the hand was mangled. | 还有 手被夹烂了 |
[26:08] | Real bad. Two fingers broke. | 很严重 两只手指断了 |
[26:10] | And during the month, uh, Hank was with you, | 汉克在医务室的那一个月 |
[26:13] | the warden ever pay a visit? | 典狱长来看过吗 |
[26:14] | I think the warden did enough, don’t you? | 典狱长干的事已经够多了 你不觉得吗 |
[26:17] | Anyone come to see Hank? | 有人来看汉克吗 |
[26:19] | Only his friend, Johnny, and he came to help. | 只有他朋友约翰尼 他来帮忙 |
[26:22] | So, Hank and Johnny became friends? | 汉克和约翰尼成了朋友 |
[26:26] | Real good ones. | 很好的朋友 |
[26:30] | – Claudia. – Johnny. | -克劳迪娅 -约翰尼 |
[26:32] | Hear you’re getting out. | 听说你就要出狱了 |
[26:33] | Tomorrow morning. | 明天一早 |
[26:35] | Maybe I’ll find your house. We can have a date. | 也许我可以摸到你家 咱俩约个会 |
[26:39] | Hey, Johnny! | 约翰尼 |
[26:41] | Cool it. | 沉住气 |
[26:42] | Yeah, right. | 没错 |
[26:44] | I’m sorry. That was stupid. | 抱歉 我说傻话了 |
[26:50] | Call that number like I told ya? | 照我说的打电话了吗 |
[26:53] | The Falcon will take care of us. | 猎鹰车能接上我们 |
[26:55] | Good. Now, do your part. | 很好 现在干好你的事 |
[26:58] | You got till “the man in black” | 在《黑衣男》广播前 |
[26:59] | comes to pull your strength together. | 你一定要把身体养好 |
[27:02] | Better get. | 快走吧 |
[27:03] | Hey, Johnny. | 约翰尼 |
[27:06] | You’re true blue. | 你忠实可靠 |
[27:09] | ‘Member, that’s what sets you apart from the rest of your family. | 记住 这就是你和其他家人不同之处 |
[27:17] | Me and the boss will be waiting for you on the other side. | 我和老大会在另一头等你 |
[27:26] | So Johnny was helping Hank escape. | 就是说约翰尼在帮汉克逃狱 |
[27:29] | And I never reported it, | 我从未上报这事 |
[27:31] | ’cause I’d always felt that Hank got a bum deal. | 因为我总觉得汉克不该受这么多罪 |
[27:34] | What about, um… “the boss”? | “老大”呢 |
[27:37] | Any idea who that was? | 知道是谁吗 |
[27:39] | No. But if he was as handsome as Hank and Johnny, | 不知道 但要是跟汉克和约翰尼一样帅 |
[27:42] | I’d like to meet him. | 我倒真想见见 |
[27:46] | Johnny Harkin was paroled two weeks before | 约翰尼·哈金在约翰尼·卡什上广播前 |
[27:48] | the Johnny Cash broadcast. | 两个星期就假释出狱了 |
[27:50] | And left with the intention of helping Hank bust loose. | 他想帮汉克脱狱 |
[27:52] | Turns out Johnny’s granddad, Willie Harkin, | 约翰尼的爷爷 威利·哈金 |
[27:54] | was one of the 12 that built the tunnel in ’45. | 是1945年建造地道的12人之一 |
[27:57] | So, stories about the tunnel are passed down over the years | 所以地道的故事流传了下来 |
[28:00] | and Johnny tells his pal, Hank where to find it. | 约翰尼告诉了汉克地道的位置 |
[28:02] | So Johnny knows about the old tunnel. | 这么说 约翰尼知道旧地道的事 |
[28:04] | Why doesn’t he ever try an escape? | 为什么自己不从那里逃呢 |
[28:06] | Well, he was serving five, out in three. | 他要服5年刑 只剩3年了 |
[28:08] | Why risk doing time you don’t have to? | 何必冒这个险呢 |
[28:10] | Right, don’t be like Hank. | 对 别像汉克那样 |
[28:13] | Rush. | 拉什 |
[28:14] | Hey, Frannie. | 弗兰妮 |
[28:16] | Valens. | 瓦伦斯 |
[28:20] | Get to my bones yet? | 那堆尸骨验完了吗 |
[28:21] | For all I know, your dead guy could’ve played Rachmaninoff. | 据我所知 这名死者弹钢琴都没问题 |
[28:24] | No sign of breaks or fractures on the fingers. | 手指没有折断或碎裂迹象 |
[28:26] | But Hank’s fingers were broken with pliers. | 但汉克的手指被钳子弄断了 |
[28:29] | Wouldn’t you be able to see that? | 这不应该是能看出来的吗 |
[28:31] | Yes. And I’m telling you those fingers were good as new. | 是 但这些手指完整无缺 |
[28:35] | Valens, you a little stumped? | 瓦伦斯 这就把你难住了 |
[28:39] | No, I got it. | 不 我明白了 |
[28:41] | Those ain’t Hank’s hands. | 那不是汉克的手 |
[28:43] | So…those aren’t Hank’s bones at all. | 那些根本不是汉克的骨头 |
[28:50] | Taking a load off. You don’t mind? | 我得坐下来歇会儿 不介意吧 |
[28:52] | It’s your house. | 这是你家 |
[28:54] | You like it? | 喜欢这里吗 |
[28:56] | You do a lot with a little. | 麻雀虽小 五脏俱全 |
[29:00] | Now, | 现在 |
[29:01] | you say it was someone else wearing | 你们说地道里的死者是别人 |
[29:04] | Hank’s prison uniform in that tunnel? | 只是穿着汉克的囚服 |
[29:06] | Well, we’re checking dental records, | 我们还在查牙医记录 |
[29:07] | but that’s what we’re thinking. | 不过我们是这么想的 |
[29:09] | We know Johnny and someone called “the boss” | 我们知道约翰尼和一个叫”老大”的人 |
[29:12] | were helping Hank escape. | 在帮汉克逃狱 |
[29:14] | Okay. | 是 |
[29:15] | Well, you told us Johnny died, | 你说过约翰尼死了 |
[29:16] | so he ain’t the skeleton. | 所以地道里的死者不是他 |
[29:18] | – Right. – Leaving the boss, | -对 -那就只剩下老大了 |
[29:20] | but we don’t know who that is. | 但我们不知道那是谁 |
[29:21] | Well, as far as “the boss” goes… | 要说”老大”的话 |
[29:24] | Johnny wasn’t one to take orders. | 约翰尼可不是个听人指挥的角色 |
[29:26] | So, there’s no one he ever mentioned by that name? | 他就从没提起过这人吗 |
[29:28] | Oh, I didn’t say that. | 那倒不是 |
[29:39] | So, one day… | 有一天 |
[29:40] | I’m out on the stoop, | 我在门廊上 |
[29:42] | and I catch Bobbi coming my way. | 看到波比走过来 |
[29:45] | She walking real fast, | 她走得很快 |
[29:48] | not in a hurry, you know, but with purpose. | 脚步不匆忙 但目的地很明确 |
[29:50] | What did you say to her? | 你跟她说什么了 |
[29:52] | Nothing comes out. | 什么都没说 |
[29:54] | Oh, man. | 太怂了吧 |
[29:57] | I know. | 是啊 |
[29:58] | She just walks on by, never looks over. | 她就那样走过 没看过我一眼 |
[30:01] | This keeps happening three days in a row. | 这样大概持续了三天 |
[30:03] | Finally, on day four, when I’m ’bout ready to call it quits, | 终于到第四天的时候 我打算放弃了 |
[30:08] | Bobbi slows up, looks over, | 波比放慢脚步 看过来 |
[30:11] | and sticks her tongue out at me. | 对我吐了吐舌头 |
[30:13] | Oh, Mother Mary. | 天呐 |
[30:17] | Just real cute like? | 很俏皮那种吗 |
[30:20] | Like it didn’t even happen. | 快得像没发生过一样 |
[30:22] | So, then what? | 然后呢 |
[30:24] | I said, “I’m Hank,” | 我就说”我叫汉克” |
[30:25] | and Bobbi says, “’bout time you showed some manners. | 波比就说”你也该自我介绍一下了” |
[30:29] | “So, get off your rear end and walk me home.” | “快下来送我回家” |
[30:34] | She was bossing ya like that? | 她这么强势啊 |
[30:37] | Oh, my. Mmm! | 天呐 |
[30:40] | Don’t you just love it? | 真是招人爱啊 |
[30:42] | That day on, | 从那天起 |
[30:44] | nothing would keep me from being with that girl with the long, blonde hair. | 再没有什么能阻止我跟这金发姑娘在一起 |
[30:51] | What else, Hank? | 还有什么 汉克 |
[30:53] | What’s that bossy lady o’ yours like? | 你那位强势女友长什么样 |
[30:55] | Bet she can fill a pair a’ blue jeans, huh? | 身材肯定很火辣吧 |
[31:05] | Man. | 真困 |
[31:07] | Sandman’s coming to get me, Johnny. | 约翰尼 我想睡了 |
[31:10] | More in the morning. | 明早再说 |
[31:13] | Johnny always called her “the boss” after that. | 约翰尼以后一直叫她”老大” |
[31:16] | Johnny gives her that name, how’s it go over with Hank? | 约翰尼给她起这外号 汉克怎么说 |
[31:19] | Well, Hank was patient with him. | 汉克对他很耐心 |
[31:21] | He knew Johnny didn’t have much. | 他知道约翰尼没什么消遣 |
[31:23] | Story hour helped him get by. | 讲故事能帮他打发时间 |
[31:28] | So, Bobbi’s “the boss.” | 原来波比就是”老大” |
[31:31] | Hill said the same. | 希尔也这么说 |
[31:32] | Bobbi’s also the Falcon. | 那辆猎鹰车也是波比的 |
[31:34] | DMV shows a Ford Falcon ’62 sport was registered in her name. | 车管所显示她名下有一辆1962福特猎鹰跑车 |
[31:39] | So, she and Johnny were gonna get Hank out of that tunnel together. | 她和约翰尼打算一起把汉克从地道中接出来 |
[31:42] | Falcon was the getaway car. | 福特猎鹰是用来逃跑的车 |
[31:43] | Thing is, we know Bobbi’s still alive, | 我们知道波比还活着 |
[31:46] | so, those bones aren’t the boss’s. | 所以骨头不是老大的 |
[31:47] | And we know they’re not Hank’s. | 也不是汉克的 |
[31:49] | Which leaves Johnny, but he supposedly died in Detroit. | 就只剩下约翰尼了 但他应该死在底特律了 |
[31:52] | But maybe not. | 也许没有呢 |
[31:53] | There’s no death certificate for a Johnny Harkin in Detroit. | 底特律没有约翰尼·哈金的死亡证明 |
[31:57] | Maybe that knife fight rumor was a sham. | 也许械斗的事是编出来的 |
[31:59] | Maybe he died in that tunnel instead. | 或许他其实死在了地道里 |
[32:02] | So, the bones in the tunnel are Johnny. | 如果地道里的死者是约翰尼 |
[32:06] | Where’s Hank? | 那汉克在哪里 |
[32:12] | Where’s Lyle, Bobbi? | 莱尔去哪里了 波比 |
[32:13] | He went fishing. And I’m getting ready to join him. | 他去钓鱼了 我正准备去找他 |
[32:17] | He seems like a nice guy. | 他看着像个好人 |
[32:19] | Grounded. | 很本分 |
[32:20] | He’s a good man. He’s smart, too. | 他是个好人 也很聪明 |
[32:24] | Romance? | 浪漫吗 |
[32:28] | You make do. | 凑合吧 |
[32:30] | I know about making do. | 我知道凑合的感觉 |
[32:34] | I lost my number one smile, | 很久以前我就失去了 |
[32:37] | way back. | 心中挚爱 |
[32:38] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[32:42] | We were gonna move upstate. | 我们本来打算搬到北部去 |
[32:43] | – Live on a farm. – Yeah? | -住进农场 -是吗 |
[32:46] | Not that I’ve ever been upstate. | 我也没去过北部 |
[32:50] | I just liked the sound of it. | 但听着就不错 |
[32:53] | Had this image in my mind, | 脑海中浮现这样的画面 |
[32:56] | he’s out in the field, I’m in the kitchen with my little girl, | 他在农场里忙 我带着女儿在厨房 |
[33:01] | telling her about the day her daddy sold his motorcycle | 跟她讲爸爸卖掉摩托车 |
[33:04] | to buy our wedding bands. | 买婚戒的故事 |
[33:07] | He sounds special. | 看来他很特别 |
[33:13] | Been settling for less ever since. | 从那以后一直都将就着过 |
[33:17] | – That’s a hard way to live. – No. I’m fine. | -那样可不好受 -不 我没事 |
[33:21] | Just don’t look me in the eye and tell me you’re making do. | 但别看着我说你是在凑合过 |
[33:26] | Pardon? | 什么 |
[33:28] | You’re not sitting around pining for Hank… | 你之所以没有因为汉克暗自神伤 |
[33:32] | because you’re with Hank. | 是因为你跟汉克在一起 |
[33:34] | Aren’t you? | 不是吗 |
[33:41] | You can’t arrest me. | 你不能逮捕我 |
[33:42] | My husband told me the statute of limitations are up. | 我丈夫说诉讼时效已经过了 |
[33:44] | That why you’re the one following behind? | 所以才让你留下垫后吗 |
[33:47] | Safe for you, but not Hank? | 你安全了 但汉克还不安全 |
[33:52] | You want to sit down? | 要不要坐下 |
[33:56] | So, he went fishing, huh? | 去钓鱼了是吧 |
[33:58] | Want to tell me where? | 去哪里了 |
[34:00] | Just a place. Somewhere nice. | 就某个地方 不错的地方 |
[34:02] | Somewhere that doesn’t extradite? | 不引渡逃犯的地方吗 |
[34:08] | He thinks of everything. | 他什么都想到了 |
[34:10] | Guess Johnny was just a loose end, huh? | 那约翰尼只是百密一疏吗 |
[34:13] | No. | 不 |
[34:14] | Hank thought of Johnny as a friend. | 汉克当约翰尼是朋友 |
[34:16] | True blue. | 真兄弟 |
[34:17] | Then how come Johnny ends up dead? | 那约翰尼怎么死了 |
[34:21] | You wouldn’t understand. | 你不会懂的 |
[34:29] | Make me. | 解释给我听 |
[34:36] | I love how this man sings. | 我真爱这人唱歌的感觉 |
[34:39] | Stands up there like a wall of granite, | 像一堵花岗岩墙一样站在那里 |
[34:42] | but can still speak his heart some. | 还能放声高歌 |
[34:48] | The concert’s almost over. | 音乐会就快结束了 |
[34:50] | When’s he going to get here? | 他什么时候能赶到这里 |
[34:52] | You don’t like Johnny Cash? | 你不喜欢约翰尼·卡什吗 |
[34:54] | The manhole cover’s halfway across the road. | 井盖离这半条街那么远 |
[34:56] | What if we don’t hear Hank’s signal? | 要是没听到汉克的信号怎么办 |
[34:58] | He’ll be pounding so hard, | 他肯定会使劲敲 |
[35:00] | have to keep him from waking the neighbors. | 还得防着他把周围的人都吵醒 |
[35:07] | Bobbi, these last two weeks… | 波比 这两个星期 |
[35:11] | Cops. | 警察 |
[35:13] | No, it’s not. | 不 别大惊小怪 |
[35:16] | Bobbi, | 波比 |
[35:17] | easy. | 别紧张 |
[35:19] | Easy. | 放松 |
[35:23] | Your… | 你的 |
[35:25] | Your hair. | 你的金发 |
[35:31] | That was stupid. | 我又犯傻了 |
[35:36] | I didn’t mean it. | 不是故意的 |
[35:38] | No, I swear, Johnny, | 我发誓 约翰尼 |
[35:41] | you’ve become my second favorite man in the whole world. | 你已经是这世上我第二喜欢的人了 |
[35:57] | Better go see what’s keeping him. | 最好去看看他怎么还没到 |
[36:00] | The plan was to wait until he knocks. | 计划是等他敲井盖的 |
[36:02] | No, this is better. | 不 我去看看更好 |
[36:41] | Johnny? | 约翰尼 |
[36:42] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[36:44] | You were gonna wait above ground. | 不是让你在上面等吗 |
[36:46] | – Where’s Bobbi? – In the Falcon. | -波比呢 -在车里 |
[36:48] | Let’s go. | 咱们走吧 |
[36:49] | I should… | 我该 |
[36:51] | I should tell you about her. | 我该跟你说说她的事 |
[36:53] | Bobbi okay, something wrong? | 波比还好吧 有什么问题吗 |
[36:55] | Yeah. There is. | 是的 有问题 |
[36:58] | She’s… perfect. | 她太完美了 |
[37:03] | Johnny, you seem off. | 约翰尼 你有点不对劲 |
[37:05] | Baby, look out! | 宝贝 小心 |
[37:11] | – Why are you doing this? – You got what I want! | -你为什么这样 -你得到了我想要的 |
[37:13] | Johnny… | 约翰尼 |
[37:15] | don’t hurt him. | 别伤害他 |
[37:17] | No matter what you do, I’ll never be yours. | 不论你怎么做 我都不会是你的 |
[37:28] | Guess maybe I already knew that. | 也许我早知道了 |
[37:37] | This ain’t a wrestling match. | 这又不是摔跤比赛 |
[37:43] | Better pick that up, Hank boy. | 汉克 最好把那捡起来 |
[37:50] | we’re even steven. | 现在势均力敌了 |
[37:53] | Johnny, it doesn’t have to be this. | 约翰尼 不必这样的 |
[37:57] | I’m a Harkin. | 我是哈金家的人 |
[37:59] | That’s my blood. | 这才是我的天性 |
[38:11] | Hank, | 汉克 |
[38:14] | put on his clothes. | 穿上他的衣服 |
[38:18] | You’re gonna make it this time. | 这次肯定能成功 |
[38:31] | 歌曲:”Flesh and Blood” 歌手:Johnny Cash |