时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:28] | Help a girl get home, papi? | 能帮我回家吗 帅哥 |
[00:30] | See my bag got stolen | 我的包被偷了 |
[00:32] | and I need some bread to get on the bus. | 我需要点钱坐公车 |
[00:34] | You got some change to spare for a bus ticket? | 能给点零钱让我买车票吗 |
[00:36] | You know, get myself home? | 你知道 我只想回家 |
[00:39] | Man, you gonna be jiving me. | 你有没有搞错 |
[00:41] | Go on, get out of the way, baby girl! | 让开点 小姑娘 |
[00:42] | Let Marquette do her thing! | 让马凯特来对付他 |
[00:44] | You better split! | 快滚吧 |
[00:47] | he get you bad, baby girl? | 没事吧 小姑娘 |
[00:48] | Mellow out, Marquette. I’m cool. | 别担心 马凯特 我没事 |
[00:50] | Oh, no, you ain’t. | 才没有 |
[00:51] | Don’t get in close till they slide you the bread. | 在他们给你钱之前 别靠近他们 |
[00:53] | Give them half a chance, | 这些男人一抓到机会 |
[00:54] | cats’ll cop the merchandise for free. | 就会白占便宜 |
[00:56] | This merchandise ain’t for sale. | 我可不卖身 |
[00:58] | Well, it might make life easier if it was. | 如果真这样 生活可就容易多了 |
[01:01] | Who you saving yourself for? | 你为了谁这么守身如玉 |
[01:03] | A shining knight on the white horse? | 你的白马王子吗 |
[01:05] | Maybe I am. | 也许吧 |
[01:06] | Take me far away from here. | 他会带我远走高飞 |
[01:08] | And go where? | 去哪里 |
[01:10] | Anywhere I want. | 这随我 |
[01:12] | Mamacita! | 辣妹 |
[01:14] | Hey, mamacita! | 辣妹 |
[01:16] | Looks like your knight’s calling, baby girl. | 看来你的王子在召唤你了 小姑娘 |
[01:22] | Help a girl out, papi? | 能帮我个忙吗 帅哥 |
[01:24] | See, my ma’s real sick and I gotta get home. | 我妈病得很重 我必须赶紧回家 |
[01:27] | I just need some bread to get on the bus. | 我只是需要一点钱坐公车 |
[01:52] | 79年5月 无名女性 | |
[02:08] | You buy, Scotty? | 你请吗 史考特 |
[02:10] | I’ll buy, even though it’s your turn. | 我请吧 虽然轮到你了 |
[02:16] | – You’re detectives, correct? – Yeah. | -你们是探员吗 -是 |
[02:18] | Where do I go if I know something? | 我想报案 该去找谁 |
[02:21] | About what? | 什么事 |
[02:22] | My husband. Low-rent son of a bitch. | 关于我那个混蛋老公的 |
[02:25] | I just told him to pack his bags and get out of my house. | 我刚刚让他收拾东西滚蛋了 |
[02:28] | I’m filing for divorce. | 我在申请离婚 |
[02:30] | Because he hit you? | 因为他打你吗 |
[02:32] | He visits prostitutes. | 他嫖娼 |
[02:34] | He has a fixation with that type of thing. | 他就好这口 |
[02:37] | We can’t arrest your husband for that, ma’am. | 我们不能因为嫖娼就抓他 女士 |
[02:39] | I can’t believe I married that pervert. | 我居然嫁给了那个变态 |
[02:44] | We can arrest him for assault. | 我们能以故意伤害罪逮捕他 |
[02:45] | If you’re willing to press charges. | 如果你愿意起诉的话 |
[02:47] | I told you why I’m here. | 我已经说了来的目的 |
[02:49] | And I told you what we can do and what we can’t. | 我也说明了我们的职责范围 |
[02:54] | Maybe this will change your mind. | 没准这能让你们改观 |
[02:57] | I found it in that bastard’s belongings. | 我在那混蛋的东西里找到的 |
[03:00] | Daniella. She one of the prostitutes he frequented? | 丹尼娜 这是他常光顾的妓女吗 |
[03:03] | No. She’s the girl he murdered. | 不 这是他谋杀的女孩 |
[03:11] | Ex-wife on the warpath. | 怒火中烧的前妻 |
[03:12] | A woman scorned makes a hell of a snitch. | 把女人惹毛了 她就会揭你的老底 |
[03:14] | Label says the film was made in ’79. | 标签上写是79年拍的 |
[03:17] | Guy must have been a kid when he made it. | 那会儿他应该还是个孩子 |
[03:20] | Go ahead. | 放映吧 |
[03:48] | Some kid. | 非同一般 |
[04:28] | Well, this Kaitlin claims | 凯特琳说 |
[04:29] | She just came across this film. | 她是无意中发现了这部影片 |
[04:31] | Just as likely she knew about it all along. | 也有可能她早就知道 |
[04:33] | Saves it for when hubby falls out of favor. | 但在和丈夫决裂前一直保密 |
[04:35] | Presumed homicide. | 疑似谋杀 |
[04:36] | May ’79. A Jane Doe. | 79年5月 无名女性 |
[04:39] | Could be a match. | 有可能是她 |
[04:42] | Trash bag found containing women’s clothing, | 有人发现一个垃圾袋 |
[04:44] | a handbag, all soaked in blood. | 里面是沾满血的女装和一个手提包 |
[04:46] | And rose petals. | 还有玫瑰花瓣 |
[04:49] | In the clothes, the blood, everywhere. | 衣服上 血迹上 到处都有 |
[04:51] | Never found a body. | 尸体一直没找到 |
[04:53] | Yeah, but with all the skull and brain matter in there, | 照尸体情况看来 |
[04:55] | no way Jane Doe survived. | 活着的机率不大 |
[04:56] | Probable cause of death, gunshot to the head. | 死因可能是头部中枪 |
[05:01] | Get the date on that film? | 查到那段影片的拍摄时间了吗 |
[05:04] | AV confirmed the year is 1979 off a piece of film leader. | 影音鉴定科确认了是1979年拍摄的 |
[05:08] | Waiting on what month. | 具体月份还要等鉴定结果 |
[05:09] | You remember this jane doe from ’79, boss? | 老大 你记得这宗案子吗 |
[05:12] | Garbage bag full of rose petals, sure. | 装满玫瑰花瓣的垃圾袋 当然记得 |
[05:15] | Job went cold day one. | 打从开始就成了无头案 |
[05:16] | No ID, no body, nothing. | 没身份 没尸体 毫无眉目 |
[05:19] | Maybe now we got a name. | 现在知道名字了 |
[05:22] | Daniella. | 丹尼娜 |
[05:23] | AV snapped a print off the home movie. | 影音鉴定科从片子里截出来的 |
[05:27] | Pretty girl. | 漂亮姑娘 |
[05:28] | Lot of good it did her. | 红颜多薄命 |
[05:35] | My wife’s just after my money. | 我老婆不过是想要钱罢了 |
[05:39] | But she won’t get a dime. | 但她一个子都得不到 |
[05:41] | She didn’t earn it. | 她不配 |
[05:43] | She earn these bruises, John? | 那她配得上这些瘀伤吗 约翰 |
[05:44] | I didn’t kill anybody. | 我没杀人 |
[05:46] | It looks like you did. | 那段八毫米黑白影片 |
[05:47] | In eight millimeter, black and white. | 反映的却恰恰相反 |
[05:49] | Oh, I was a kid. | 那会儿我还小 |
[05:51] | It was a game. | 不过是场游戏罢了 |
[05:52] | Ask the girl yourself. | 不信你们去问那女孩 |
[05:55] | Can’t. She’s dead. | 问不了 她死了 |
[05:59] | Well, one less cesspool polluting the world. Oh, well. | 也好 世界上又少了点肮脏的东西 |
[06:03] | Seems to me you got a thing for those cesspools. | 我还以为你喜欢这些肮脏的东西呢 |
[06:06] | Multiple arrests for solicitation, | 多次因招妓被捕 |
[06:07] | five counts of assaulting working girls. | 五次因为侮辱妓女 |
[06:10] | One in the hospital. | 有一个还住院了 |
[06:12] | Hit them if you can’t hit it. | 得不到就恼羞成怒 |
[06:13] | That’s your problem, John? | 这就是你的问题吧 约翰 |
[06:15] | Those charges were dropped. | 那些指控已经撤销了 |
[06:17] | How’d you hook up with Daniella? | 你是怎么结识丹妮娜的 |
[06:19] | How anyone picked up that type back then. | 你说那时候能去哪找这种人 |
[06:21] | Traving around the old bus depot. | 在旧车站附近转呗 |
[06:27] | Man, come on. This scene’s a bummer. | 老兄 拜托 别闹这一出了 |
[06:28] | We wouldn’t be here if that squeamy bitch didn’t run out on us. | 还不是因为那贱人说话不算话 |
[06:31] | Because you’re a pervert, man. | 因为你太变态了 老兄 |
[06:33] | Cassie didn’t want to be your damn porn star. | 凯西只是不想当你的色情片女主角 |
[06:38] | Out of sight. | 好货色 |
[06:43] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[06:48] | Mamacita! hey, mamacita! | 辣妹 辣妹 |
[06:51] | – Mamacita! – Cut it out! | -辣妹 -别叫了 |
[06:53] | Looks like your knight’s calling, baby girl. | 看来你的王子在召唤你了 小姑娘 |
[06:55] | Oh, come here, kitty. | 过来 小妞 |
[06:57] | Help a girl out, papi? | 能帮我个忙吗 帅哥 |
[06:59] | See, my ma’s real sick and I gotta get home. | 我妈病得很重 我必须赶紧回家 |
[07:07] | So, uh, you ready to work it, good looking? | 准备好工作了吗 美女 |
[07:10] | I don’t hook, I just need some bread to get home. | 我不卖身 我只是需要点钱回家 |
[07:12] | Oh, right on. | 好吧 |
[07:13] | See we’re students, | 我们是学生 |
[07:15] | film students, and we just need an out of sight, | 导演系的 我们需要个像你这样 |
[07:18] | drop-dead knockout like you to star in our film. | 夺人眼球的美女来当主角 |
[07:22] | What kinda film? | 什么样的片子 |
[07:24] | Smile for the camera. Click click, and that’s it. | 对着镜头笑笑 拍几张照就行了 |
[07:26] | That better be all, you hear what I’m saying? | 最好仅此而已 知道吗 |
[07:28] | I got protection. | 我有人罩的 |
[07:30] | Bet you do, Mamacita. | 当然了 美女 |
[07:33] | Just the movie. | 只拍片子 |
[07:35] | Nothing else, right? | 不干其它的 对吧 |
[07:40] | Nothing else. | 没错 |
[07:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:44] | Finally, we ended up at her place. | 最后去了她家 |
[07:45] | And you stuck a gun in her face. | 然后你就拿枪指着她 |
[07:47] | She was alive when we left. | 我们走的时候她还活着 |
[07:49] | I have the rest of the film to prove it. | 我有后面的影片可以证明 |
[07:52] | Better hope you can find it. | 你最好能找出来 |
[07:53] | Well, if you don’t believe me, ask Chris. | 不信的话就去问克里斯 |
[07:55] | He was there. | 他当时也在场 |
[07:56] | We’ll talk to Chris. | 我们会找他的 |
[08:03] | We were dumb kids. | 我们涉世未深 |
[08:04] | A few months from graduating high school, | 还差几个月就要毕业了 |
[08:06] | putting our mark on the world. | 想出人头地 |
[08:07] | Aiming for the stars? | 想一举成名吧 |
[08:09] | We did John’s stupid movie and then we left. | 我们拍完约翰的白痴电影后就走了 |
[08:11] | She was alive. | 那会儿她还活着 |
[08:13] | You recall where her place was? | 你还记得她住哪里吗 |
[08:15] | Grace ferry. Dickens street. | 格里斯渡口 狄更斯街 |
[08:17] | Good memory there. | 记性不错啊 |
[08:18] | Bad one. That night. | 那晚简直糟糕透顶 |
[08:20] | How so? | 为什么 |
[08:21] | See, John was always crazy. | 约翰总有点疯疯癫癫的 |
[08:23] | And that night, I mean… | 那天晚上 |
[08:26] | He just went out of control. | 他有点疯过头了 |
[08:34] | Keep shooting. Come on, keep shooting. | 拍啊 别停 继续拍 |
[08:37] | And you… | 至于你 |
[08:38] | Do the funky chicken! | 跳放克鸡舞 |
[08:40] | Come on, mamacita. Do the funky chicken. | 来吧 跳呱呱小鸡舞 |
[08:43] | Come on, mamacita. | 来啊 辣妹 |
[08:46] | Come on, come on, mamacita. | 来 来 美女 |
[08:48] | Come on, do it. | 来啊 快跳 |
[08:50] | Do the funky chicken. | 跳呱呱小鸡舞 |
[08:52] | Do the funky chicken. Come on, like this. | 跳呱呱小鸡舞 快跳 像这样 |
[08:55] | Like this, come on. Do the funky chicken, damn you. | 像这样 来 你他妈的快跳啊 |
[08:58] | Hey, man, let go of her. | 兄弟 放开她 |
[09:00] | Do it! | 跳啊 |
[09:01] | Get off of me. | 放开我 |
[09:02] | Don’t touch me! | 别碰我 |
[09:04] | Be cool, man! Be cool, man! | 别激动 冷静点 兄弟 |
[09:05] | Keep filming or I’ll blow her head off! | 接着拍 不然我就打爆她的头 |
[09:07] | Okay, man. Just don’t do anything stupid. | 好 我拍 你别做傻事就行 |
[09:10] | I’m on film, right? | 你在拍我吧 |
[09:11] | You got me on camera, right? | 你把我拍进去了吧 |
[09:12] | Right. I got you. | 对 我正拍你呢 |
[09:21] | What, don’t you get it? | 怎么 你们不明白吗 |
[09:23] | Come on, man. | 拜托 老兄 |
[09:25] | The best movie ever made! | 这可是有史以来最好的电影 |
[09:27] | Tao tao mao! tao tao mao! | 淘淘猫 淘淘猫 |
[09:30] | You’re crazy, man. | 你疯了吧 |
[09:31] | Okay hint. | 好吧 给点提示 |
[09:33] | Russian Roulette in the rice paddies. | 稻田里的俄罗斯轮盘 |
[09:35] | Get out of here! | 滚出去 |
[09:38] | Get out of here! get out! | 给我滚 快滚 |
[09:41] | – She can fight. – Get out of my place! | -她很能打啊 -滚出去 |
[09:42] | – Okay. – You’re a jerk, man. | -好吧 -你真是个混蛋 |
[09:44] | Come on. Come on! | 走吧 快走 |
[09:53] | Get out of here! go! get out of here! | 滚 滚 快滚出去 |
[09:56] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[09:59] | We went home, and that was it. | 然后我们就回家了 就这样 |
[10:01] | I never saw that girl again. | 我之后再也没见过她 |
[10:04] | What about John? | 那约翰呢 |
[10:06] | Kind of stopped hanging out with him. | 这件事情之后 |
[10:08] | Beginning of the end of the friendship, you might say. | 我就不和他来往了 |
[10:11] | He said he got some play from Daniella that night. | 他说他那天晚上跟丹妮娜做了 |
[10:13] | Yeah. But John always said a lot of things. | 他最会胡扯了 |
[10:17] | That girl was just a scared kid. She wasn’t a pro. | 那只是个被吓坏了的小姑娘 不是妓女 |
[10:19] | You think John might’ve gone back, finished what he started? | 你觉得约翰有可能回去杀了她吗 |
[10:23] | Ever go back there yourself, Chris? | 你回去过吗 克里斯 |
[10:25] | For what? | 去干什么 |
[10:26] | She’s a pretty girl. | 她可是个美女 |
[10:28] | Maybe you couldn’t leave that alone. | 没准你难以忘怀呢 |
[10:29] | Think I might’ve blown my chances that night, don’t you? | 你觉得经过那件事 她还会看上我吗 |
[10:37] | Stanley Kubrick dug up the rest of his film. | 史丹利·库布里克在他的地下室里 |
[10:40] | had the negative in his basement. | 找到后半段的底片了 |
[10:41] | Brought it in an hour ago. | 一小时前送了过来 |
[10:42] | AV transferred it to video. | 影音鉴定科把它转成影片了 |
[10:45] | So this pick’s up right after the | 所以这就是那个疯子 |
[10:46] | psycho boy supposedly shot Daniella. | 开枪后拍到的 |
[10:54] | Like they said, she was alive when they left. | 如他们所说 他们走的时候她确实还活着 |
[10:57] | The film was a fake. | 电影只是假象 |
[10:59] | Vera tracked down the lab records. | 维拉看了影音鉴定科的报告 |
[11:01] | It was processed in march 1979. | 这段影片是79年3月拍的 |
[11:03] | And Jane Doe’s trash bag turned up in may. | 但垃圾袋5月才被人发现 |
[11:05] | Two months after the film was made. | 时隔两个月 |
[11:07] | So maybe these boys aren’t the doers. | 所以这两个人可能是无辜的 |
[11:09] | Well, Jeffries and Vera found | 杰弗里斯和维拉 |
[11:10] | Daniella’s apartment a half hour ago. | 半个小时前找到丹妮娜的公寓了 |
[11:11] | They got CSU with them. | 他们带了鉴证科的人一起去 |
[11:13] | Oh, it could be a wild-goose chase, Scotty. | 他们可能要白费力气了 史考特 |
[11:15] | The connect to Jane Doe is looking thin. | 看来她和那桩无头案没什么联系 |
[11:17] | Want me to give them the heads up, boss? | 老大 要不要我去跟他们说一声 |
[11:19] | Yeah. | 好 |
[11:22] | Hey, Jeffries. | 杰弗里斯 |
[11:24] | Looks like this job might’ve died on us. | 看来这案子到死胡同了 |
[11:25] | That’s not all that died. | 还不一定 |
[11:27] | We just luminoled the scene. | 我们刚刚用荧光剂查了犯罪现场 |
[11:29] | It’s a bloodbath. | 到处是血 |
[11:40] | Last known resident in that basement | 最后一个住那里的人 |
[11:42] | was a Daniella, no last name. | 叫丹妮娜 没有姓 |
[11:44] | Landlord said she disappeared May 1979. | 房东说她79年5月的时候就失踪了 |
[11:46] | Same time Jane Doe’s belongings were found. | 和无名女性的遗物被发现的时间相同 |
[11:48] | DNA from the blood in the floorboards | 地板上血迹的DNA |
[11:50] | matches the blood in the trash bag. | 和垃圾袋里的血迹吻合 |
[11:52] | So Daniella’s our Jane Doe. | 看来无名女性就是丹妮娜 |
[11:54] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[11:54] | Keeps our two filmmakers in the mix. | 看来我们的两个导演还是脱不了关系 |
[11:57] | How about this landlord for the doer? | 房东有嫌疑吗 |
[11:59] | Guy volunteered his prints and blood. | 他主动提供了指纹和血样 |
[12:00] | We’ll run them for a match. | 我们会去做配对检测 |
[12:02] | Any shell casings at the scene? | 现场留下弹壳了吗 |
[12:03] | Nah, doer was real careful. | 没有 杀手很小心 |
[12:04] | Washed the blood off the walls pretty good. | 连墙都洗得很干净 |
[12:06] | I want to drill this landlord, | 我想去和房东谈谈 |
[12:07] | find out where Daniella came from. | 查明丹妮娜的来路 |
[12:09] | Nowhere. Same place she disappeared to. | 凭空出现 就和她凭空消失了一样 |
[12:12] | She didn’t grow up in the bus depot. | 她又不是在那个旧车站长大的 |
[12:14] | Check prostitution arrests around the depot in ’79, | 查查79年车站附近妓女的被捕记录 |
[12:16] | find someone who knew her, maybe they know her story. | 找认识她的人 或许知道她的底细 |
[12:19] | You got it, boss. | 知道了 老大 |
[12:24] | Place was never no more than storage. | 这地方不过是个储藏室 |
[12:26] | I turned it back after Daniella left. | 丹妮娜走后 我又恢复它了原貌 |
[12:33] | You said Daniella disappeared some time in mid May? | 你说丹妮娜大约五月中旬失踪的 |
[12:36] | You recall the exact date? | 你记得确切日期吗 |
[12:38] | One day she’s here and next day gone. | 前一天还在 第二天就不见踪影了 |
[12:40] | Took most of her stuff so I figured she’d run off again. | 行李大多都带走了 我以为她又跑了 |
[12:43] | – She was a runaway? – Hung at the old bus depot. | -她经常闹失踪吗 -在旧车站附近鬼混 |
[12:46] | That’s the kinda tenant I had in those days. | 当时我的租客都是这种人 |
[12:48] | – Know where she came from? – Nope. | -知道她从哪来的吗 -不知道 |
[12:50] | Hear any gunshots coming from her apartment ever? | 有枪声从她屋里传出来过吗 |
[12:52] | Round here, gunshots are like sunrise, | 在这一片 枪击就好比日出 |
[12:55] | an everyday sort of thing. | 每天都会发生 |
[12:57] | Ever see these kids hanging around? | 在附近见过这两个孩子吗 |
[13:03] | Daniella already had a man. | 丹妮娜已经有男人了 |
[13:05] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[13:06] | Some crazy Latin who shacked up here. | 有个拉丁疯子和她同居 |
[13:08] | Always yelling at her like | 他总是吼她 |
[13:09] | she’d downed the last taco or something. | 因为她吃了他的玉米饼之类的事 |
[13:12] | You ever get a look at him? | 你见到过他吗 |
[13:14] | Heard him, though, loud and clear. | 只听过声音 一清二楚 |
[13:16] | Every weekend, like clockwork. | 每周末都能听到 |
[13:29] | You got someone staying in there, | 如果你留人住在这里 |
[13:31] | – you owe more rent. – Nobody’s staying. | -那房租就要加了 -没人住在这里 |
[13:33] | Just heard chico going off. | 我刚还听到他说话 |
[13:35] | I’m barely getting by. I can’t pay more rent. | 我手头很紧 付不起更多的房租了 |
[13:37] | Well, then he ain’t staying here. | 那他就不能留下 |
[13:40] | He’ll be out. By tomorrow. | 他明天前会走 |
[13:51] | What was this boyfriend’s name? | 她的男友叫什么 |
[13:53] | Edwin… Eduardo. | 爱德文还是爱德华多什么的 |
[13:55] | I seen Daniella bring in mail for him from time to time. | 我经常看到丹妮娜给他取信 |
[14:00] | She end up giving him the boot? | 她最后把他赶出门了吗 |
[14:01] | No. Heard him back here the very next weekend. | 没有 下一个周末就又听到他回来了 |
[14:04] | You ever try for a piece of her Latin ass? | 你因为她拖欠房租 |
[14:06] | make up for that rent she couldn’t pay? | 而占过她便宜吗 |
[14:08] | You can’t blame me for trying. | 有也不能怪我 |
[14:10] | She was something. | 她有几分姿色 |
[14:12] | Yeah. A desperate kid. | 是吗 一个绝望的小姑娘 |
[14:15] | I wasn’t gonna do nothing to her ain’t | 我想做的不过是 |
[14:17] | already been done a million times before. | 别人对她做过无数次的事而已 |
[14:23] | He’s a real Romeo, that one. | 这老头还真是个罗密欧 |
[14:27] | Looks like magazine pictures taped up on the wall. | 这看起来像是张杂志图片 |
[14:30] | Wonder who put them up? | 猜猜谁把它们贴上墙的 |
[14:32] | Romeo sure didn’t. | 肯定不是罗密欧干的 |
[14:34] | Daniella? | 也许是丹妮娜 |
[14:35] | No windows in this place. Gotta look at something. | 这里没窗户 总要弄点什么看吧 |
[14:39] | Maybe these were her windows. | 也许这就是她的窗户 |
[14:51] | I was lucky. Got out while I still had my teeth. | 我很幸运 能在年轻时就金盆洗手 |
[14:54] | Now I’m helping other working girls | 现在我用同样的方式帮其他人 |
[14:56] | do the same, one soul at a time. | 一个一个来 |
[14:58] | According to arrest records | 根据逮捕记录 |
[15:00] | You worked the bus depot back in ’79. | 79年的时候你常在旧车站附近 |
[15:03] | Did you know a girl named Daniella? | 你认识一个叫丹妮娜的女孩吗 |
[15:05] | Daniella? yeah. | 丹妮娜 认识 |
[15:07] | Have any idea where she came from? | 知道她是从哪来的吗 |
[15:09] | Not from here. | 反正不是本地人 |
[15:10] | Daniella was… | 丹妮娜… |
[15:12] | She was a shining star. | 她是个耀眼的明星 |
[15:14] | Didn’t belong on the streets? | 不是妓女吗 |
[15:15] | Nobody belongs there, baby. | 没人生下来就是妓女 |
[15:20] | She’s dead, isn’t she? | 她死了 对吧 |
[15:22] | We think she was murdered in ’79. | 我们怀疑她在79年被谋杀了 |
[15:24] | I told myself she got out | 她忽然消失的时候 |
[15:26] | when she stopped coming around. | 我告诉自己她只是离开了 |
[15:28] | Always said she would. | 她总说要离开 |
[15:31] | Funny how things work. | 世事无常 |
[15:34] | You ever see these two around the depot? | 你在车站附近见过这两个人吗 |
[15:38] | Looks like every other white boy trolling | 当年在附近徘徊的白人男孩 |
[15:39] | around for colored tail back then. | 差不多都长这样 |
[15:42] | Daniella never gave none of that up. | 丹妮娜从来不让他们得逞 |
[15:44] | So she wasn’t hooking at all? | 你是说她从来不卖身 |
[15:46] | Uh-uh, baby. No way. | 当然了 不可能 |
[15:54] | Get some bread for this ring, | 我想卖掉这个戒指 |
[15:56] | get that jive turkey landlord off my back. | 不能再被那个猥琐房东占便宜了 |
[15:58] | Whose’s that? | 这是谁送你的 |
[15:59] | You high again, Marquette? | 你又嗑药了吧 马凯特 |
[16:01] | I told you about him. | 我跟你说过的 |
[16:02] | Not him. Him… | 不是那个 是这个 |
[16:04] | Edwin Castillo. | 爱德文·卡斯蒂诺 |
[16:07] | Nobody. | 谁都不是 |
[16:08] | He, your man? | 他是你男人吗 |
[16:11] | Oh, you can tell Marquette, baby girl. | 亲爱的 你可以告诉我 |
[16:15] | Some cat from a long time ago. | 很久前的一个男友给的 |
[16:18] | From home? | 你家乡的吗 |
[16:20] | He follow you here? | 他跟着你来的吗 |
[16:23] | He follows me everywhere. | 他跟着我到天涯海角 |
[16:25] | He gonna be mad you selling his ring? | 他知道你卖掉他送的戒指会气疯的 |
[16:29] | He ain’t the real thing. | 我又不爱他 |
[16:32] | Know what you mean, baby girl. | 我明白你的意思 亲爱的 |
[16:42] | Guess old Edwin didn’t scratch her itch. | 我猜老爱德文没得到她的芳心 |
[16:45] | Did you ever meet him? This Edwin? | 你见过他吗 那个爱德文 |
[16:47] | Daniella was real secretive-like | 丹妮娜对于她身边那些男人 |
[16:49] | with them guys in her life. | 都缄口不言 |
[16:51] | What guys? | 都有哪些 |
[16:52] | This one and, and that other one | 这个 另外还有一个 |
[16:54] | always picking her up from the depot. | 总是去车站接她 |
[16:56] | Red Camaro kid, what I called him. | 我叫他大黄蜂红跑男孩 |
[16:58] | Never saw his face, just that fine-looking ride. | 我没见过他的脸 只见过那辆拉风跑车 |
[17:01] | I thought you said she wasn’t hooking. | 你不是说她不卖身吗 |
[17:03] | Well, hooking ain’t what that was about, baby. | 这不是卖身 |
[17:06] | Shoulda seen Daniella’s face when he’d drive up. | 你应该看看他开车时丹妮娜的表情 |
[17:08] | Looked like she was falling in love | 每一次看起来 |
[17:10] | for the first time, every time. | 都像是初恋一样 |
[17:13] | Daniella had a live-in boyfriend, Latino guy, | 丹妮娜有一个拉丁籍的同居男友 |
[17:16] | and this camaro kid on the side. | 另外还有一个开红色跑车男孩 |
[17:18] | So we’re thinking a love triangle got her killed? | 所以可能是这个三角恋害死她的 |
[17:21] | One theory. | 有可能 |
[17:22] | You ran boyfriend’s name through autotrack? | 你用自动追踪系统查到她男友名字了吗 |
[17:24] | No hits. | 查不到 |
[17:25] | Edwin Castillo, Edward, Eduardo… | 爱德文·卡斯蒂诺 爱德华 爱德华多 |
[17:27] | Guy ain’t in the state of PA. | 这些名字都不在常住名单里 |
[17:29] | Maybe loverboy got rid of him, too. | 说不定小情人也把他做掉了 |
[17:32] | Hey. What do you got? | 你查到什么了 |
[17:33] | 1979 Camaro registrations | 1979年大黄蜂跑车的登记表 |
[17:36] | and you’ll never guess who owned one. | 你肯定猜不到谁有一辆 |
[17:39] | Meet the Camaro kid. | 来见见我们的大黄蜂男孩 |
[17:49] | Me and her had a thing. | 我们是有过一段情 |
[17:50] | So what? | 那怎么了 |
[17:51] | A thing? | 一段情而已吗 |
[17:52] | We hear Daniella was head over heels. | 我们听说丹妮娜被你迷得神魂颠倒 |
[17:54] | One-way-street kind of thing? | 是她单恋吗 |
[17:56] | I was a kid. So shoot me. | 我当时只是个孩子 怎么了 |
[17:58] | You lie to us once, makes me think you’ll do it again. | 你撒过一次谎 怎么相信你 |
[18:02] | It isn’t the kind of thing that you tell the world. | 这不是那种可以公之于众的事情 |
[18:05] | We ain’t the world. | 我们不是公众 |
[18:06] | We’re homicide. | 我们是刑警 |
[18:11] | After that night, I went back, | 那晚过后 我又回去找她 |
[18:14] | To say I was sorry. | 去向她道歉 |
[18:27] | Shoot you in the head, you come near me. | 你要敢靠近我 我就打爆你头 |
[18:29] | I didn’t know he was gonna do that. I’m sorry. | 我不知道他会那样 对不起 |
[18:32] | The Empire State Building. | 帝国大厦 |
[18:35] | What? | 什么 |
[18:36] | It’s on your wall. | 你贴在墙上的 |
[18:39] | And the Eiffel tower, and the leaning tower, what you call it? | 还有埃菲尔铁塔 还有那斜塔 叫什么 |
[18:42] | Pisa. | 比萨斜塔 |
[18:43] | Yeah, that. | 对 就是那个 |
[18:45] | I’m gonna see those places one day. | 总有一天我会去那些地方 |
[18:47] | Yeah, well… good for you. | 那很好啊 |
[18:50] | So are you. | 你也是吧 |
[18:52] | That’s why you put them up on your wall. | 所以你才把它们贴在墙上 |
[18:57] | So what? | 所以呢 |
[19:01] | I’m sorry about last night. | 我为昨晚的事情感到抱歉 |
[19:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:13] | New York’s only a few hours away so if you’re not busy… | 纽约离这里只有几小时车程 |
[19:16] | Maybe… sometime… | 如果你有空 说不定 |
[19:19] | I mean, only if you want to. | 我是说如果你想去的话 |
[19:22] | We can… | 我们可以 |
[19:24] | Go see the Eiffel tower or something. | 去那里看埃菲尔铁塔什么的 |
[19:26] | You mean the Empire State Building. | 你是说帝国大厦吧 |
[19:29] | Yeah, that. | 对 那个 |
[19:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:36] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:40] | And that’s how it started. | 我们就是这样开始的 |
[19:41] | How long did you see her for? | 你们交往了多久 |
[19:43] | Two weeks and then it was over. | 两周后就结束了 |
[19:45] | My pops would have killed me | 我爸要是发现 |
[19:46] | if he found out I was dating a Puerto Rican girl. | 我在跟波多黎各女孩交往 会杀了我的 |
[19:49] | Class act, your pops. | 你爸可真厉害 |
[19:50] | You don’t know my pops. | 你们不知道我爸为人 |
[19:54] | I was a wonder bread kid from the suburbs. | 我就是个郊区来的无知小孩 |
[19:56] | It never could have worked. | 我们两个没可能的 |
[19:57] | Ever meet Daniella’s boyfriend, the guy she lived with? | 你见过丹妮娜的同居男友吗 |
[19:59] | She never told me about a guy. | 她从没告诉过我她有男友 |
[20:02] | You ever take her to see the Empire State Building? | 你真带她去看帝国大厦了吗 |
[20:05] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:07] | It seemed like her home had bad memories for her. | 看起来她在家乡的回忆很不好 |
[20:09] | Daniella was from New York? | 她是纽约人吗 |
[20:11] | Across the river. Jersey City. | 隔着条河 泽西城 |
[20:12] | Why’d home have bad memories for her? | 她在那里有什么不快的回忆 |
[20:16] | I never asked. | 我没问过 |
[20:24] | No missing persons report in Jersey | 泽西城的失踪人口里 |
[20:26] | matching Daniella’s description. | 没有符合丹妮娜特征的 |
[20:28] | How about the boyfriend? You autotrack him in Jersey? | 那个男友呢 能在系统里查到他吗 |
[20:30] | – Looking. – My bets are on him for the doer. | -还在查 -我赌他就是凶手 |
[20:32] | Goes from yelling to a more direct kind of communication. | 那种把吼当做交流方式的人 |
[20:36] | My bet’s on lover boy Chris. | 我猜是小情人克里斯 |
[20:38] | Because he lied? | 因为他说谎吗 |
[20:39] | Because what gets you in the end | 因为害我们走向灭亡的 |
[20:42] | is what you love. | 都是我们爱的人 |
[20:43] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[20:45] | Found the boyfriend. Edwin Castillo. | 找到她男友了 爱德文·卡斯蒂诺 |
[20:47] | 1202 Fifth Street, Jersey City. | 泽西城 第五大街 1202号 |
[20:50] | New Jersey. | 新泽西 |
[21:06] | Detective Rush, Philadelphia homicide. | 我是拉什探员 费城凶案组的 |
[21:09] | It’s about Edwin Castillo. | 我们来是为了爱德文·卡斯蒂诺的事 |
[21:12] | My baby’s dead? | 我的孩子死了吗 |
[21:13] | That’s not why we’re here. | 这不是我们来这里的原因 |
[21:16] | – Then where is he? – That’s what we wanted to ask you. | -那他在哪里 -我们正想问你 |
[21:20] | I haven’t seen Edwin in 25 years. | 我都有25年没见爱德文了 |
[21:24] | He ran real wild as a boy. We fought. | 他是个很不听话的孩子 我们吵架了 |
[21:29] | But I always thought he’d come home one day. | 但我总以为他迟早会回来的 |
[21:32] | Well, we need to find him, Ms. Castillo. | 我们需要找到他 卡斯蒂诺夫人 |
[21:35] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:36] | We think he was involved with this girl. | 我们认为他和这个女孩有关系 |
[21:39] | Do you recognize her? | 你认识她吗 |
[21:48] | Ms. Castillo, you know this girl? | 卡斯蒂诺女士 你认识这姑娘吗 |
[21:51] | Girl? | 姑娘 |
[21:53] | That’s my son. | 这是我儿子 |
[21:54] | That’s Edwin. | 这就是爱德文 |
[22:07] | So she was a he? | 结果她其实是男人 |
[22:10] | Right. | 是啊 |
[22:11] | That’s impossible. Look at her. | 不可能吧 看看她这样子 |
[22:13] | You mean him. | 你是说他这样子 |
[22:14] | Makes motive that much stronger for Chris. | 这让克里斯的犯罪动机更充分了 |
[22:17] | Fall in love with a girl and finding out she’s a guy. | 爱上了一个女孩 结果发现他是个男的 |
[22:19] | Or his pal John. | 或者他的兄弟约翰 |
[22:20] | He got a piece of that, too. | 他也跟爱德文那个了 |
[22:22] | Oh, I want to be there for that interview. | 审问他的时候 我也想在场 |
[22:27] | Love, Daniella. | 爱你 丹妮娜 |
[22:28] | Even as a kid, he was signing his name as a girl. | 他小时候就签女生名了 |
[22:31] | Mom give you these? | 这些是他母亲给你的 |
[22:32] | She and Edwin would fight day and night | 因为他总是化妆 戴首饰装女人 |
[22:34] | about him wearing make-up, jewelry. | 所以他们两个每天吵架 |
[22:37] | He ran away after one too many screaming matches. | 终于他在一次大吵之后离家出走了 |
[22:39] | The fights continued over the phone. | 但争吵还在电话中继续 |
[22:40] | – The arguing the landlord heard. – Yep. | -就是房东听到的争吵声吗 -是的 |
[22:42] | Yeah, mom always figured Daniella would, uh, grow out of it. | 是啊 妈妈总是希望丹妮娜会变得正常 |
[22:46] | You mean Edwin. | 你是说爱德文 |
[22:48] | Whatever. | 都一样 |
[22:49] | Well, you remember Jay Lambert | 你还记得军校的枪械教官 |
[22:51] | the firearms instructor at the academy? | 杰·兰伯特吗 |
[22:53] | Oh, goes by Jillian now. | 已经改叫吉莉安了 |
[22:56] | What, the perm? | 什么 那个卷发女 |
[22:58] | The perm was a man? | 原来是个男的 |
[22:59] | – Yes, sir. – Your kind of girl, Vera. | -没错 -是你喜欢的类型 维拉 |
[23:02] | She’s better looking. | 她可好看多了 |
[23:11] | See me. | 了解我 |
[23:16] | We got to talk more about Daniella, John. | 约翰 我们得谈谈丹妮娜 |
[23:19] | And what you got off of her. | 还有你从她那里得到的东西 |
[23:20] | She was a talented girl. | 她是个很有天资的女孩 |
[23:22] | Except she was a guy. | 不过她是男儿身 |
[23:24] | And I’m the queen of England. | 她要是男的我就是英国女王了 |
[23:26] | Well, your highness. | 好吧 女王殿下 |
[23:30] | Meet Edwin. | 来见见爱德文 |
[23:33] | AKA | 又名 |
[23:35] | Daniella. | 丹妮娜 |
[23:38] | That isn’t possible. | 不可能 |
[23:40] | Kind of explains her talent on your joystick, huh? | 所以她才对你的老二”很有一套” |
[23:44] | So… | 那… |
[23:46] | Cassie was right. | 凯西是对的 |
[23:48] | Who’s Cassie? | 凯西是谁 |
[23:52] | Who’s cassie? | 凯西是谁 |
[23:54] | This girl I knew in high school. | 我高中认识的一个女孩 |
[23:56] | She knew something was up with that. | 她知道有点什么不对劲 |
[24:01] | Where you been at, Chris? | 你跑哪里去了 克里斯 |
[24:03] | For months I don’t see you. | 我都好几个月没见到你了 |
[24:07] | You’re a bummer, baby. | 你太讨厌了 宝贝 |
[24:09] | – I’ve been busy. – Yeah, he’s got some squeeze. | -我最近很忙 -他找到了个炮友 |
[24:12] | – Who? – She isn’t some squeeze. | -谁 -她不是什么炮友 |
[24:14] | Who is she? | 是谁啊 |
[24:18] | You taking her to prom? | 你打算带她去毕业舞会吗 |
[24:21] | Check out our flick, Cass. | 看看我们的片子 小凯 |
[24:23] | You could’ve been a star. | 你本来可以出名的 |
[24:26] | Is this that pervert movie you guys did? | 这就是你们拍的变态片子吗 |
[24:28] | I got to split. | 我要走了 |
[24:29] | Chrissie, baby, where you going? | 小克里斯 宝贝 你要去哪里 |
[24:40] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[24:41] | Some outta sight dynomite hooker chica. | 漂亮的站街女 |
[24:45] | She looks like your blow up doll. | 她看着好像你的充气娃娃 |
[24:47] | Shut up, cass. | 闭嘴 小凯 |
[24:56] | There’s something funny about her. | 她看起来有点奇怪 |
[24:59] | Nothing’s funny about her. | 她没什么奇怪的 |
[25:09] | So your friend Cassie knew? | 就是说你的朋友凯西看出来了 |
[25:13] | She was always talking. | 她总是在说 |
[25:16] | But I guess she must’ve, yeah. | 但是我猜她一定知道 |
[25:17] | Did Chris know? | 克里斯知道吗 |
[25:19] | Go ask him your own damn self. | 你不能自己去问吗 |
[25:22] | And for the record… | 还有 声明一下 |
[25:24] | I made that up about, you know. | 上床的事是我编的 |
[25:28] | I never touched that. | 我从没碰过她 |
[25:31] | You can’t have it both ways, John. | 鱼和熊掌不能兼得 约翰 |
[25:43] | Lie twice. | 撒谎两次 |
[25:46] | Three time’s the charm. | 第三次或许真能骗到我们 |
[25:49] | I didn’t lie. | 我没说谎 |
[25:50] | You weren’t with Daniella for two weeks. | 你和丹妮娜在一起的时间 |
[25:51] | It was a lot longer than that. | 远远不止两周 |
[25:55] | And then you found out the truth. | 然后你发现了真相 |
[25:56] | – I didn’t kill her. – You mean him. | -我没杀她 -你是说他吗 |
[26:01] | Your friend Cassie was figuring it out. | 你的好朋友凯西看出来了 |
[26:04] | Maybe everyone else would, too. | 其他人也能看出来 |
[26:05] | So putting a bullet in Daniella’s head was the only way out. | 所以杀死丹妮娜是唯一的解决方法 |
[26:08] | It only happens once. | 有些事只发生一次 |
[26:12] | You only get one chance. | 你只有一次机会 |
[26:14] | You don’t walk away when it happens. | 来了就该好好把握 |
[26:18] | When what happens? | 什么机会 |
[26:20] | You find the one you’ve been looking for all along. | 找到那个你寻找了很久的人 |
[26:25] | It didn’t matter what she was. | 她是男是女都不重要 |
[26:27] | She was my chance. | 她就是我的机会 |
[26:32] | You can do it. Oh, yeah. | 你可以的 |
[26:34] | And shake. | 摇动身体 |
[26:37] | Let me show you one. Ready? | 看我的 准备好了没 |
[26:39] | – Yeah. – one, two, and turn. | -好了 -一 二 转身 |
[26:42] | And turn. | 再转身 |
[26:46] | Shake that groove thing, white boy. | 跟着节奏跳 |
[26:56] | I love this song. | 我爱这首歌 |
[27:21] | Aren’t we supposed to be doing this | 亲爱的 我们应该等到舞会之后 |
[27:22] | after the prom, papi? | 不是吗 |
[27:25] | You gonna come with me? | 你愿意跟我去吗 |
[27:33] | You don’t want to, that’s cool. | 不想的话也没关系 |
[27:34] | It ain’t that. | 我不是这意思 |
[27:36] | Come here then. | 那过来啊 |
[27:38] | You don’t see me. | 你不了解我 |
[27:43] | I want the world to see me. | 我希望这个世界了解我 |
[27:48] | For who I really am. | 了解真实的我 |
[27:56] | Stop. Please. | 请别这样 |
[28:05] | I see you. | 我了解你 |
[28:11] | Who you really are. I see, Daniella. | 真实的你 我了解 丹妮娜 |
[28:30] | Dumb kid. | 傻孩子 |
[28:31] | Thought taking her to a stupid dance would change anything. | 我以为带她去个白痴舞会就能改变什么 |
[28:37] | She didn’t even come. | 她都没有来 |
[28:41] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[28:47] | He clammed up. | 他一直沉默 |
[28:48] | Won’t say why Daniella was a no-show at the prom. | 不肯说为什么丹妮娜没去舞会 |
[28:50] | Sounds like they got past the hard part before the prom. | 看来在舞会前他们就度过了最难的那关 |
[28:53] | So what else could’ve caused a rift? | 那还有什么事能分开他们两个 |
[28:56] | John say when prom night was? | 约翰说舞会是哪天来着 |
[28:57] | May 12th. | 5月12日 |
[28:59] | Around the same time Daniella disappeared. | 就是丹妮娜失踪前后 |
[29:01] | So maybe something happened that night | 所以也许那天晚上发生了什么 |
[29:03] | made her disappear. | 导致了她的失踪 |
[29:04] | – Let’s head out. – Where we going? | -我们出发吧 -去哪里 |
[29:06] | Find the girl dying to be Chris’s prom squeeze. | 找那个想当克里斯舞伴的女孩 |
[29:10] | Like I remember high school prom. | 我怎么可能还记得高中毕业舞会 |
[29:13] | Please. | 拜托 |
[29:14] | Beats me who he brought. | 不记得他带谁来了 |
[29:18] | So you don’t remember Chris? | 那你也不记得克里斯了吗 |
[29:20] | Just barely. | 印象不深了 |
[29:22] | It’s too bad, because he remembers you, Cassie. | 可惜了 他可记得你 凯西 |
[29:25] | Wonders what happened to you. | 想知道你后来怎么了 |
[29:26] | Where you ended up. | 现在怎么样了 |
[29:31] | I got pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[29:32] | That’s where. | 就是这样 |
[29:35] | Good-looking guy. | 真是英俊 |
[29:37] | I would’ve been head over heels myself. | 我都被他迷倒了 |
[29:41] | He barely knew I was alive. | 他都不知道我还活着 |
[29:43] | Wanted him to bring you to the prom, huh? | 你想让他带你去毕业舞会吧 |
[29:47] | Would’ve changed my life if he did. | 如果他带了 我的生活会完全不同 |
[29:50] | But he didn’t. | 但他没有 |
[29:53] | You remember this girl, Cassie? | 你记得这个女孩吗 凯西 |
[29:57] | From that movie they made. | 他们拍的片子里的女孩 |
[29:59] | Chris was gonna bring her. | 克里斯当时就想带她来 |
[30:04] | So that’s who he meant. | 原来他指的就是这个人 |
[30:05] | When he showed up like that at the prom. | 在他那副德行出现在毕业舞会上的时候 |
[30:07] | How’d he show up? | 哪副德行 |
[30:10] | He was all beat up. | 被打得鼻青脸肿 |
[30:40] | Chris… | 克里斯 |
[30:42] | Chris! | 克里斯 |
[30:45] | What happened to you, baby? | 你怎么了 亲爱的 |
[30:50] | He hit you again, didn’t he? | 他又打你了 是不是 |
[30:51] | – And her. – Who? | -还打她了 -谁 |
[30:54] | Your date? | 你的情人吗 |
[30:58] | Chrissie, shh, baby. | 小克里斯 亲爱的 |
[31:01] | Hey, I’m here for you. | 还有我呢 |
[31:03] | I’ve always been here for you. | 我会永远在你身边 |
[31:06] | Get off of me, Cassie. | 别碰我 凯西 |
[31:11] | He made her go away. | 他让她离开我 |
[31:15] | He made her go forever. | 永远消失在我的生活中 |
[31:22] | Who was he talking about? | 他说的是谁 |
[31:23] | Who hit him, Cassie? | 谁打他了 凯西 |
[31:25] | The one person Chris could never face up to. | 克里斯永远不能勇敢面对的人 |
[31:30] | His pops. | 他爸爸 |
[31:41] | Gave the kid a real shiner the night of his prom. | 把自己儿子打成熊猫眼去参加毕业舞会 |
[31:44] | Made Daniella go away that night, | 还强迫丹妮娜离开他 |
[31:47] | Forever. | 永不回来 |
[31:48] | No wonder he hasn’t talked to you in 25 years. | 怪不得他25年都不跟你说话 |
[31:52] | Just wanted what was best for my son. | 我都是为我儿子着想 |
[31:54] | You’d do the same. | 换你也会这么做 |
[31:55] | What? Kill a girl? | 做什么 杀个姑娘吗 |
[31:58] | I never touched…Daniella | 我碰都没碰过…丹妮娜 |
[32:02] | So you knew what she was. | 看来你知道她的身份 |
[32:04] | Not at first. | 一开始不知道 |
[32:07] | Just didn’t want my son messing with some runaway. | 我只是不想让我儿子跟这种人鬼混 |
[32:09] | Gave him a piece of my mind. | 教训了他一下 |
[32:11] | With your fists. | 用你的拳头 |
[32:13] | He had it coming. Wouldn’t heed me. | 他自找的 谁叫他不听话 |
[32:14] | So how’d you find out… | 那你是怎么发现的 |
[32:16] | What Daniella was? | 丹妮娜的事情 |
[32:21] | The night of that dance… | 舞会那天晚上 |
[32:24] | I followed Christopher… | 我跟踪克里斯 |
[32:27] | To a part of town he… | 一直到城里 |
[32:30] | He never should’ve set foot in. | 他本来就不该去的地方 |
[32:41] | What’re you doing, Chris, hmm? | 你干什么呢 克里斯 |
[32:44] | Dad… | 爸 |
[32:47] | Didn’t I tell you to stay away from her! | 我不是跟你说过离她远点吗 |
[32:50] | Don’t you touch him! | 你别碰他 |
[32:58] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[33:03] | It’s a guy! | 这是个男的 |
[33:06] | This thing is a guy? | 这家伙是个男的 |
[33:10] | You did it with a man, Christopher? | 你跟个男人做了吗 克里斯多夫 |
[33:12] | – What? – Tell him, Chris. | -什么 -告诉他 克里斯 |
[33:14] | Tell me what you did. | 告诉我你干了什么 |
[33:21] | Nothing. | 什么也没干 |
[33:24] | I didn’t do nothing with him. | 我和他什么都没做过 |
[33:37] | You stay away from us. | 你离我们远点 |
[33:39] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[33:41] | Wait! | 等等 |
[33:49] | Take your trash out of here. | 把你的垃圾带走 |
[34:01] | Let’s go! | 走吧 |
[34:07] | Chris went to the prom that night… | 克里斯那天晚上就跟普通男孩一样 |
[34:10] | Like a normal boy. | 去了那个舞会 |
[34:15] | End of her. End of story. | 她走了 故事结束 |
[34:20] | Chris gave Daniella a rose corsage? | 克里斯给过丹妮娜一个玫瑰胸花吗 |
[34:27] | He took it back. | 但他拿回来了 |
[34:35] | Rose petals… | 玫瑰花瓣 |
[34:37] | From Daniella’s corsage. | 丹妮娜胸花上的 |
[34:39] | The one you gave her prom night. | 舞会那天你给她的 |
[34:41] | I got nothing to say to you. | 我什么也不想说 |
[34:43] | But then you to it back. The corsage. | 后来你把那个胸花拿回来了 |
[34:46] | She made you. | 她让你拿走的 |
[34:48] | So why were the petals found | 那为什么胸花上的花瓣 |
[34:49] | with Daniella’s bloody clothes? | 和丹妮娜的沾满血的衣服在一起 |
[34:51] | Unless you went back. | 除非是你又折回去 |
[34:55] | All she wanted was for the world | 她只是希望所有人 |
[34:57] | to see her as a girl. like you did. | 都像你一样把她当做一个女孩 |
[34:59] | Until your pops found out. | 直到被你爸发现后 |
[35:01] | And then you were ashamed of her | 你为此感到羞耻 |
[35:02] | and hid her things so no one would know what she was, | 所以你把她的东西藏起来 掩盖真相 |
[35:04] | and tossed her away like a piece of trash. | 然后把她像垃圾一样丢弃了 |
[35:06] | – No. – Where’d you put her, Chris? | -不是的 -你把她扔在哪了 克里斯 |
[35:10] | Daniella was your chance. | 丹妮娜是你的真命天女 |
[35:12] | And you don’t walk away from that. | 你不会抛弃她的 |
[35:14] | Because maybe it’s the only one we ever get. | 因为这也许是此生唯一一次机会 |
[35:17] | Your father made you walk away once, Chris. | 你爸爸逼你放弃过一次 |
[35:20] | Don’t do it again. | 不要自己放弃第二次 |
[35:23] | But I already did. | 但我已经放弃了 |
[35:26] | I just walked away. | 我就那样走开了 |
[36:28] | Daniella! | 丹妮娜 |
[36:33] | Daniella! | 丹妮娜 |
[36:36] | Daniella? | 丹妮娜 |
[36:41] | Daniella… | 丹妮娜 |
[36:53] | I came back for you, Daniella. | 我回来找你了 丹妮娜 |
[37:06] | 歌曲: “Goodbye Girl” 歌手: Bread | |
[39:22] | 已结案 79年5月 |