时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | You know that I’ll never ever leave you. | 我永远都不会离开你 |
[00:24] | I’ll never ever leave you. | 我也永远不会离开你 |
[00:25] | You know that anything me and you hear… | 我们听到的那些流言蜚语… |
[00:28] | it’s just jealous people talking. | 只是别人眼红说的闲话罢了 |
[00:30] | No one has we have. | 咱们的感情谁都比不上 |
[00:32] | That’s why they’re jealous. | 所以他们才会眼红 |
[00:35] | Can’t wait for Paris when we are really adults. | 真想赶紧成年去巴黎 |
[00:39] | Can’t wait either. | 我也是 |
[00:49] | Wanna get in the car? | 咱们去车里吧 |
[00:51] | Come on! | 快点 |
[00:54] | Come on! | 快点 |
[02:05] | Who’s Anna Mayes? | 安娜·梅斯是谁 |
[02:08] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[02:09] | Says she knows you from West. | 她说是在西部分局认识你的 |
[02:12] | Oh, her. She’s detective. | 是她啊 她是个探员 |
[02:14] | Pain in the ass. | 烦人的妞 |
[02:17] | She called Lil. She’s bringing us something. | 她打电话给阿莉 说要提供点线索 |
[02:19] | How are things going at home? | 家里的事怎么样了 |
[02:22] | She went to her sister’s. | 她去姐姐家住了 |
[02:24] | Well, that’s probably good that she’s, uh, | 白天能有个人陪她 |
[02:26] | get some company during the day, huh? | 也算件好事 对吧 |
[02:28] | Scotty Valens, Homicide. | 凶案组的史考特·瓦伦斯 |
[02:31] | Hey, Anna. | 你好 安娜 |
[02:33] | The big time looks good on you. | 你升职以后真是容光焕发啊 |
[02:36] | Anna says all your old CIs still ask after you. | 安娜说你以前的线人还经常问起你 |
[02:39] | – Is that right? – They miss the steak dinners particular. | -是吗 -他们还惦记着你的牛排大餐 |
[02:42] | This is Lieutenant Stillman. | 这位是斯蒂尔曼警官 |
[02:43] | – Detective Mayes, 16th District. – Well, Detective, | -我是第16区的探员梅斯 -探员你好 |
[02:46] | you got an angle on an old one, huh? | 听说你手上有一桩旧案的线索 |
[02:48] | Sam Terrence. | 那是萨姆·泰伦斯 |
[02:49] | Just arrested him on a loitering complaint. | 刚因街头滞留罪被捕 |
[02:51] | Got to talking. Turns out he was just sprung | 问话中得知他刚服了18年的刑期 |
[02:52] | from Camp Hill after 18 years. | 从露营山监狱被释放 |
[02:54] | – What did he do? – Nothing. | -他犯了什么罪 -他是无辜的 |
[02:56] | He was convicted of rape and murder. | 他被判奸杀罪 |
[02:57] | DNA just showed they pinched the wrong guy. | 但DNA检测显示他们抓错人了 |
[03:01] | Sam, join the party. | 萨姆 过来吧 |
[03:05] | Hi, Sam. John Stillman. | 你好 萨姆 我是约翰·斯蒂尔曼 |
[03:07] | Hey, I got to be at the Budget Wash on time. | 我得准时去巴洁特洗车行上班 |
[03:10] | I’ll get you there. | 我等会送你过去 |
[03:11] | These detectives wanna hear | 这几位探员想了解一下 |
[03:13] | about the Eve Kendall murder. | 伊芙·肯德尔的谋杀案 |
[03:15] | Were you in the area, Sam? | 你当时在现场吗 萨姆 |
[03:16] | I was collecting cans in the park. | 我当时在公园里捡易拉罐 |
[03:19] | Middle of the night, I get picked up and ID’d as a killer. | 半夜的时候我被抓了 还被指证为凶手 |
[03:21] | – Who ID’d you? – Boyfriend of the girl. | -是谁指证的你 -那女孩的男友 |
[03:23] | He was also attacked. | 他也被袭击了 |
[03:24] | I did almost two dimes for it. | 我为这事坐了将近20年的牢 |
[03:27] | I was a young man when I went in there. | 我刚进去的时候还像你一样 |
[03:29] | Like you. | 是个小伙子 |
[03:31] | – This was, uh, ’86? – Lover’s Lane. Teenagers. | -那是86年的事吧 – 两个少年在情人巷 |
[03:33] | She’s raped and killed, he’s left for dead. | 女孩被奸杀 男孩被打伤 |
[03:37] | The least we can do is figure out whose time you’ve been doing. | 我们起码可以查出你是替谁坐的牢 |
[04:16] | Eve Kendall, 15. | 伊芙·肯德尔 15岁 |
[04:18] | Died from stab wounds. No weapon recovered. | 被刺伤致死 未发现凶器 |
[04:20] | Boyfriend Mark Adams was attacked, too. | 其男友马克·亚当斯同样受到袭击 |
[04:22] | Concussion, shallow wounds. | 脑震荡 浅表伤口 |
[04:24] | Found at Lover’s Lane, Fairmount Park. | 在费尔蒙特公园的情人巷被发现 |
[04:26] | Big make-out place in the summertime. | 那里是夏天恋人们亲热的好地方 |
[04:28] | So you were there a lot. | 看来你经常去啊 |
[04:30] | How’d Sam become the whipping boy for this? | 萨姆是怎么当上替罪羊的 |
[04:32] | He was half homeless and a boozer. | 他算半个流浪汉 还是个酒鬼 |
[04:34] | Only person in the area, Mark ID’d him from a lineup. | 事发时只有他在现场 马克指认了他 |
[04:37] | An ID we now know is bogus. | 现在知道是认错人了 |
[04:39] | That plus the “shallow wounds” | 看到”浅表伤口”那条 |
[04:41] | makes me want to talk to Mark again. | 我想再找马克谈谈 |
[04:42] | Check it out. | 看看这个 |
[04:44] | What? | 什么 |
[04:45] | Kind of looks like you. | 这姑娘有点像你 |
[04:48] | Sam told the cops | 萨姆告诉警察 |
[04:49] | about a couple parked in a green Datsun | 事发当晚 离马克和伊芙不远处 |
[04:51] | a few spaces away from Mark and Eve that night. | 停着一辆绿色达特桑 里面坐着一对男女 |
[04:53] | No follow-up. | 没对他们做后续调查 |
[04:54] | They didn’t believe him? | 他们不信他的话吗 |
[04:55] | So maybe that’s a job for you. | 你可以去查查 |
[04:57] | What? Tracking green Datsuns from ’86? | 查什么 86年的绿色达特桑吗 |
[05:00] | It’s glamorous in a homicide. | 查车可是凶案里的一大美差 |
[05:04] | I know I saw that guy. | 我确定看到那家伙了 |
[05:09] | You got knocked out, though, right? | 但你当时嗑药了吧 |
[05:10] | But I saw him. I’m positive. | 但我真的看到他了 我很确定 |
[05:12] | Thing is, an eyewitness being sure | 关键是 即使目击者很肯定 |
[05:15] | has no correlation to them being right. | 也并不证明他就是对的 |
[05:17] | Sam Terrence is out of jail. | 萨姆·泰伦斯出狱了 |
[05:19] | We’re looking at other possibilities now. | 我们在重新调查此案 |
[05:21] | I’ll help if I can. | 我会尽力帮忙 |
[05:23] | Remember seeing anyone else in the park that night? | 那晚在公园 还记得见过别人吗 |
[05:26] | It was 18 years ago. | 都过去18年了 |
[05:28] | Maybe another couple parked nearby? | 看没看到附近的车里坐着一对情侣 |
[05:31] | No. I don’t remember that. | 没印象 |
[05:33] | Were you and Eve having any problem before she died? | 伊芙死之前 你们在闹矛盾吗 |
[05:36] | We were completely happy. | 我们感情非常好 |
[05:37] | Recent fights…? | 在那之前吵过架吗 |
[05:39] | I just said we were completely happy. | 我说了 我们感情非常好 |
[05:43] | Was she worried about any unwanted attention? | 她身边有没有纠缠不休的追求者 |
[05:46] | Eve got all kinds of attention, but it didn’t worry her. | 伊芙是个万人迷 但她从没觉得困扰 |
[05:49] | We’ll live in Paris, like expatriates. | 我们住在巴黎 就像是流亡在外的侨民 |
[05:52] | You’ll write plays for me. | 你为我写戏剧 |
[05:54] | And poem. | 还有诗歌 |
[05:55] | And I’ll read them out loud at cafes. | 而我在咖啡馆大声朗诵 |
[06:01] | – We’ll live in a garret. – What’s that? | -咱们要住在阁楼上 -阁楼是什么 |
[06:03] | It’s where artists live. | 艺术家都住那种地方 |
[06:05] | With no heat. | 离群索居 |
[06:08] | Someone’s staring at you. | 有人在盯着你看 |
[06:13] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[06:15] | Everyone stares, | 大家都爱盯着你看 |
[06:17] | ’cause you’re so pretty. | 因为你太漂亮了 |
[06:20] | What do we do for money? | 我们靠什么赚钱 |
[06:22] | Nothing. | 才不要赚钱 |
[06:23] | We hate money. | 我们视金钱如粪土 |
[06:26] | – See you later? – Okay. | -我先走了 -好的 |
[06:28] | Bye. | 拜 |
[06:38] | What happened to you being a writer? | 你后来怎么没当成作家 |
[06:43] | Family business. | 为了继承家业 |
[06:45] | Ever got you upset, | 她那么受关注 |
[06:47] | all that attention she got? | 你不觉得心烦吗 |
[06:49] | No. I felt lucky I was her guy. | 不 做他的男友 我觉得很幸运 |
[06:52] | Eve was the heartbreak of my life. | 伊芙是我永远的痛 |
[06:54] | We were gonna be together forever. | 我们说好要厮守终生的 |
[06:56] | First love? | 初恋吗 |
[06:58] | It broke me losing her. | 失去她后 我崩溃了 |
[07:02] | It’s weird how much you look like her. | 你长得跟她出奇得像 |
[07:13] | Wayne Larkin? | 韦恩·拉金 |
[07:17] | Is it about the trash? | 是为了垃圾的事吗 |
[07:19] | It’s about Eve Kendall. | 是为了伊芙·肯德尔的事 |
[07:22] | She was murdered…1986. | 她1986年被谋杀了 |
[07:24] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[07:27] | Trying to watch the program. | 小点声 我在看电视 |
[07:30] | It’s the cops, Dad. | 是警察 爸 |
[07:32] | Outside. | 有事出去说 |
[07:34] | Diabetes and gout. | 他有糖尿病和痛风 |
[07:37] | So how did you know Eve? | 你怎么认识伊芙的 |
[07:38] | We both worked at the mall. | 我们都在商场打工 |
[07:40] | We were sort of weekend friends. | 周末经常在一起玩 |
[07:42] | In our write-up, it says | 我们的记录显示 |
[07:43] | you saw her the day she died. | 她死的那天 你们见过 |
[07:45] | Uh… around 5:00 after work. | 下班之后 五点左右 |
[07:49] | Saw her at the bus stop. | 在公车站看到了她 |
[07:50] | Her boyfriend Mark didn’t pick her up after work? | 她男友马克没去接她下班吗 |
[07:52] | Oh, he dropped her off a lot, but she took the bus home. | 他经常送她去上班 但她会做公车回家 |
[07:55] | She talk about her boyfriend to you? | 她会向你提起自己的男友吗 |
[07:58] | Yeah. I guess he was pretty possessive. | 会 我猜他的占有欲很强 |
[08:02] | – Really? – Yeah, but I don’t think the feeling was mutual. | -是吗 -对 但他们的感情不对等 |
[08:05] | She was still, uh, you know, | 她没把心思都放在马克身上 |
[08:08] | looking around. | 还在骑驴找马 |
[08:11] | You work till 11:30? | 你11点半才下班吗 |
[08:13] | Yeah, ’cause after the movie, | 对 因为电影散场之后 |
[08:14] | I got to sweep up all the popcorn and leftover junk. | 我要去打扫爆米花和残留的垃圾 |
[08:17] | That’s so late. | 那也太晚了吧 |
[08:18] | You’re a Summer. You should wear baby pink. | 你很清爽 应该涂浅粉色 |
[08:21] | I don’t mind. I like being at work. | 我不介意 我喜欢上班 |
[08:25] | You know, I-I can get you in free. | 我可以放你们进去免费看电影 |
[08:27] | Yeah? | 可以吗 |
[08:29] | Yeah. Tonight even, if you want. | 是啊 你们想看的话 今晚就可以 |
[08:31] | Top Gun. 7:00 and 9:30. | 《壮志凌云》 七点到九点半 |
[08:34] | Maybe. | 看看吧 |
[08:44] | Remember me? | 还记得我吗 |
[08:46] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[08:47] | Peach-banana, well-blended. | 你点的是蜜桃香蕉思慕雪 充分混合 |
[08:51] | You move pretty good. | 你跳得不错 |
[08:52] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:54] | You sing, too? | 你也会唱歌吗 |
[08:56] | Yeah, I sing. | 对 我会唱歌 |
[08:58] | So you ever gonna take me up on my offer? | 怎么样 准备接受我的邀请吗 |
[09:00] | You mean about 3-2-1? | 你是说去321酒吧吗 |
[09:02] | Yeah. It’s a hot place. | 对啊 那地方很火爆 |
[09:04] | I don’t have I.D. | 我没有身份证 |
[09:05] | I’ll get you in. | 我带你进去 |
[09:07] | Can my friend come? | 我朋友能一起去吗 |
[09:10] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[09:12] | How’s tonight? | 今晚有空吗 |
[09:19] | My mom leaves for work at 8:00. | 我妈晚上八点去上班 |
[09:28] | So, who was this guy? | 那家伙是什么人 |
[09:29] | Worked in the music store. | 在唱片店打工 |
[09:31] | I guess they met at the food court. | 他们应该是在美食广场认识的 |
[09:33] | Do you remember a name? | 你记得他叫什么吗 |
[09:34] | You know, I want to say Max, uh… | 好像是叫麦克斯 |
[09:37] | but it was a pretty long time ago. | 但时间太久 记不清了 |
[09:42] | Mark has this girl up on a pedestal. | 马克把这个姑娘捧在手心 |
[09:44] | She was everything to him, his one and only. | 她是他的全部 独一无二 |
[09:47] | But he apparently wasn’t hers. | 可她却没在一棵树上吊死 |
[09:49] | Sounds like the older dude took her out at least once. | 感觉那个青年至少带她出去过一次 |
[09:51] | Hmm, a week before she bought it. | 对 就在她被杀前一周 |
[09:53] | So, either Mark was totally in the dark, | 所以说 马克要么完全被蒙在鼓里 |
[09:54] | or he knew about the extracurriculars. | 要么就知道伊芙出轨的事 |
[09:57] | And maybe did something about it. | 说不定还对伊芙下了手 |
[09:59] | Him being possessive. | 他占有欲很强 |
[10:00] | Oh, 16 years old, I find out my girl’s stepping out on me? | 年方二八 发现女友背叛了自己 |
[10:04] | That feels like the end of the world. | 简直就如同世界末日 |
[10:06] | Pretty vicious crime for a teenage doer. | 对于一个少年来说 这是相当残暴的罪行 |
[10:08] | Wouldn’t set any records, Lil. | 但却不会留下案底 阿莉 |
[10:13] | Must be Eve’s mom. | 应该是伊芙的妈妈 |
[10:16] | She was a super nice kid. | 我女儿非常善良 |
[10:19] | No enemies. | 没有树敌 |
[10:20] | Any strange behavior from her those last few weeks? | 遇害前几周 她有什么异常举动吗 |
[10:22] | Strange behavior was constant. | 她一直都有叛逆的表现 |
[10:25] | One thing was a little off. | 但有件事有点过火 |
[10:27] | She wanted to borrow $200. | 她想借两百块钱 |
[10:29] | Wouldn’t say why. | 但又不说干什么用 |
[10:31] | What did you think of her boyfriend Mark? | 你对她男友马克有什么看法 |
[10:33] | Nice. Especially for a rich kid. | 人很好 尤其是对一个富公子哥来说 |
[10:36] | He treat Eve okay? | 他待伊芙好吗 |
[10:37] | Yes, called about four times a night. | 很好 每晚要打四次电话 |
[10:40] | Like he was checking up on her? | 是为了查岗吗 |
[10:41] | I just took it as kids in love. | 我只当是俩孩子浓情蜜意 |
[10:44] | Did you ever hear of a guy named Max? | 你听说过一个叫麦克斯的人吗 |
[10:46] | Oh, you bet I did. | 当然听说过 |
[10:47] | That jerk came to my house! | 那混小子还来过我家 |
[10:52] | Don’t forget to call before you go to sleep. | 睡觉之前别忘记打电话给我 |
[10:56] | What? You tummy hurt? | 怎么了 肚子疼吗 |
[10:59] | No. I don’t know. | 不是 不知道怎么了 |
[11:01] | Need me to stay home, baby? | 要我留在家陪你吗 宝贝 |
[11:02] | No, Mom, go. | 不用 妈 你走吧 |
[11:11] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[11:13] | Yes? | 找哪位 |
[11:15] | Is Eve here? | 伊芙在吗 |
[11:17] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[11:18] | I’m Max… Tanning. | 我是麦克斯·丹宁 |
[11:20] | Well, turn around Max. | 你可以走了 麦克斯 |
[11:21] | Mom! | 妈 |
[11:22] | How old are you? | 你多大了 |
[11:25] | ’cause she’s 15! | 她才15岁 |
[11:27] | Ok, no harm, no foul. | 好吧 我没碰她 就不作数 |
[11:31] | Walk away. | 走吧 |
[11:36] | Mother! | 妈 |
[11:39] | – You can’t wear that makeup… – Why? | -你不能化成这样出门 -凭什么 |
[11:41] | You don’t know how you look to the world! | 你不知道别人会怎么看待你 |
[11:43] | What are you talking about? | 你这是什么意思 |
[11:44] | ‘Cause you’re young. | 虽说你年纪还小 |
[11:45] | But not so young that people don’t see you and think things. | 但别人看到你 已经可以胡思乱想了 |
[11:49] | – I can handle it, Mom. – And want things. | -我能搞定的 妈 -可能还会冒犯你 |
[11:50] | – You don’t even understand. – I can handle it! | -你根本就不明白 -我能搞定 |
[11:56] | Did Mark know about this guy? | 马克知道有这么个人吗 |
[11:58] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[11:59] | There was a lot I didn’t know with Eve. | 伊芙有很多事我都不知道 |
[12:02] | She was in that hard teenage stage. | 她当时正处在叛逆期 |
[12:05] | I’m familiar. | 我是过来人 |
[12:07] | I was just waiting till she got… | 我当时一心等着她长到… |
[12:11] | to her twenties. | 二十岁 |
[12:14] | We could be friends again. | 我们就能做回朋友了 |
[12:16] | Right. | 没错 |
[12:19] | But we never got there. | 但我没等到那天 |
[12:25] | If I’m 15-year-old girl, | 一个15岁的小姑娘 |
[12:27] | why do I need $200? | 要两百块钱做什么 |
[12:29] | And why not get it from the rich boyfriend? | 为什么不直接问有钱的男友要 |
[12:31] | Maybe it had something to do with this older guy. | 可能这事跟那个青年有关 |
[12:34] | You mean some she didn’t want Mark knowing about? | 你是说她不想让马克知道这事 |
[12:36] | Her mom said Eve was feeling queasy | 她妈妈说那个臭小子找上门来那晚 |
[12:38] | that night creepo came over? | 伊芙感觉不舒服 |
[12:40] | Pregnant? | 怀孕了吗 |
[12:41] | Maybe he knocked her up. | 他可能把她肚子搞大了 |
[12:42] | She can’t tell her mom or home-sliced Mark. | 她不能告诉她妈 也不能告诉亲爱的马克 |
[12:44] | Autopsy didn’t show that. | 验尸报告上没有显示 |
[12:46] | Well, let’s double check. | 咱们再确认一遍 |
[12:47] | Well, that would give motive to the older guy… | 如果她想把孩子留下来 |
[12:49] | say she wanted to keep it. | 那个青年就有了作案动机 |
[12:50] | Or Mark, same motive. | 马克也是 相同的动机 |
[12:53] | Let me go back to him. Solo. | 我再去找他一趟 自己去就行 |
[12:56] | I’d better zip. I’ll go down with you. | 我得赶紧走了 我和你一起下楼 |
[12:59] | My boss sends his regards. | 我们老大向你问好 |
[13:01] | Lieutenant Orden. | 奥登警官 |
[13:03] | Yeah, we worked the streets together. | 对 我们一起巡过逻 |
[13:05] | And if you got an extra desk around here, | 你这里要是多张桌子 |
[13:07] | he’ll recommend me for keeps. | 他推荐我留任 |
[13:08] | Subtle, Mayes. | 别贫嘴了 梅尔斯 |
[13:12] | You two want to find Creepo? | 你们俩想去找那个臭小子吗 |
[13:17] | So, Eve being pregnant? | 伊芙当时怀孕了吗 |
[13:20] | It’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[13:21] | How come? | 为什么 |
[13:23] | We hadn’t gone all the way yet. | 我们还没走到那一步 |
[13:25] | That garret in Paris, that was gonna be the place. | 我们打算去了巴黎 在阁楼上做 |
[13:28] | – But if there was another guy in the pictures… – No, no. | -但如果当时有第三者出现 -不可能 |
[13:31] | There was, Mark. Someone named Max. | 的确有 马克 那人叫麦克斯 |
[13:34] | There was no other guy. | 没有什么第三者 |
[13:35] | Yeah, you don’t… didn’t know Eve. | 你根本… 不了解伊芙 |
[13:38] | I know what it’s like being 15. | 但我了解15岁少女的心情 |
[13:40] | How flattering it is to have an older guy | 被一个比你大的男生喜欢 |
[13:42] | giving you attention? | 是多么受用 |
[13:43] | Eve wouldn’t have cheated on me. | 伊芙不可能背叛我 |
[13:44] | And what if she did? | 万一是真的呢 |
[13:45] | What would you have done to her? | 你会拿她怎么办 |
[13:47] | I didn’t kill her. | 不是我杀的她 |
[13:48] | I loved her. | 我很爱她 |
[13:50] | People kill people they love. | 即使深爱对方 也会痛下毒手 |
[13:52] | I got attacked myself, for God’s sake. | 我自己也被袭击了 |
[13:53] | She was murdered. You had minor wounds. | 可她被杀了 你只受了轻伤 |
[13:57] | Do you have a soul mate? | 你有灵魂伴侣吗 |
[13:59] | ‘Cause if you did, you would understand Eve and me. | 如果有的话 你就能理解我和伊芙的感情 |
[14:02] | I understand you were controlling with her. | 我知道你当时盯她盯得很紧 |
[14:04] | So you’ve never been in love like that. | 你没爱过那么深 就不懂那种心情 |
[14:10] | Mark? | 马克 |
[14:13] | – You’ll picked them up? – Yeah. | -你去接他们放学吧 -对 |
[14:15] | Five o’clock. | 五点 |
[14:20] | We’ve been having a rocky time. | 我们最近感情出现裂痕 |
[14:22] | She senses the truth. | 她发现了真相 |
[14:24] | Which is? | 什么真相 |
[14:28] | That I loved Eve more than anyone. | 我爱伊芙胜过任何人 |
[14:44] | Vaguely familiar. | 没什么印象 |
[14:46] | 1986. Worked at the Smoothie Spot. | 1986年 她在思慕雪小店做服务员 |
[14:49] | You went to her house one night, | 有天晚上你去过她家 |
[14:50] | her mom made you for the sleazebag you were kicked your ass out. | 她妈把你当成流氓撵了出去 |
[14:53] | Oh, her. | 是她啊 |
[14:55] | One of the many youngsters in your past? | 算是你辉煌情史里的一个小篇章吧 |
[14:57] | I met her at the food court. | 我是在美食中心遇到她的 |
[14:59] | Struck up a conversation, and eventually | 当时聊了起来 聊到最后 |
[15:01] | I asked her did she wanna go dancing. | 我问她想不想去跳舞 |
[15:03] | Is that all you were after, a dance partner? | 你找她只是为了当舞伴吗 |
[15:05] | Did I find her attractive? | 我觉得她漂亮吗 |
[15:07] | Yes. | 当然 |
[15:08] | Did I know she was 15? No. | 但我的确不知道她才15岁 |
[15:10] | So you made a date with her. | 这么说你当时约她出去了 |
[15:11] | Hey, let’s not make her the babe in the woods | 能不能别把她当成小红帽 |
[15:13] | and me the Big Bad Wolf here, okay? | 把我当成大灰狼 |
[15:15] | Sounds accurate to me. | 我觉得形容得很贴切 |
[15:16] | I made an honest mistake. | 我不过犯了个无心之错 |
[15:19] | Her mom flew in on the broomstick, I split. | 她妈骑着扫帚飞进来 我就逃了 |
[15:22] | Hour later, who shows up at the club… | 几小时后 你猜谁在酒吧露面了 |
[15:29] | Max. | 麦克斯 |
[15:32] | Well, look at that. | 真不敢相信 |
[15:34] | – You made it. – Yeah. | -你竟然来了 -是啊 |
[15:36] | My mom finally left. | 我妈终于走了 |
[15:38] | No problems getting in? | 进来的时候没人拦吗 |
[15:40] | They didn’t even ask. | 他们都没要身份证 |
[15:41] | The world smiles on pretty girls. | 漂亮脸蛋就是最好的通行证 |
[15:44] | Uh, you remember my friend Carrie. | 记得我朋友凯莉吗 |
[15:47] | How you doing? | 你好啊 |
[15:49] | Let me ask you something. | 我问你件事 |
[15:50] | You ever think about making a video? | 你想过要拍录影带吗 |
[15:52] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[15:54] | You’ve seen MTV, right? | 你看过音乐录影带吧 |
[15:55] | Cyndi Lauper, Madonna. | 辛迪·劳博尔 麦当娜 |
[15:57] | Belinda Carlisle. | 贝琳达·卡莱尔 |
[15:58] | ‘Cause I think you got something. | 我觉得你有明星潜质 |
[16:01] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[16:02] | My store in Atlantic City, | 我打工的唱片店在大西洋城 |
[16:03] | we have this sound booth. We could book some time, | 店里有录音棚 我们可以租一段时间 |
[16:05] | make a demo, see how it go. | 录个小样 看看效果 |
[16:08] | I’ve never been to Atlantic City. | 我还从没去过大西洋城 |
[16:10] | I’m going next weekend. I’m staying with my cousin. | 我下周过去 和我表哥住在一起 |
[16:12] | Think about it. | 你考虑一下 |
[16:15] | Come on, let’s dance. | 来 咱们跳舞吧 |
[16:26] | Danced a few dances, then I lost her. | 跳过几支舞后 我就找不见她了 |
[16:29] | She left with her friend. | 她和朋友一起走了 |
[16:31] | You didn’t take her to Atlantic City? | 你没带她去大西洋城吗 |
[16:32] | Nah. | 没 |
[16:34] | – That was just dumb talk. – Did she know that? | -当时只是随便说说 -那她知道吗 |
[16:39] | Hey, how much did it cost, renting that sound booth? | 租录音棚要花多少钱 |
[16:42] | 200 bucks a session. | 一场两百块 |
[16:46] | The autopsy’s conclusive. | 验尸报告证据确凿 |
[16:48] | Eve wasn’t pregnant. In fact, | 伊芙没怀孕 事实上 |
[16:50] | she was probably a virgin before the rape. | 她被强奸之前 可能还是个处女 |
[16:52] | Well, that backs up Mark’s claim. | 这跟马克的说法相符 |
[16:53] | – And, I guess, Max’s. – What’s his story? | -也符合麦克斯的说法 -他怎么说 |
[16:55] | Well, he and Eve talked about making a demo video, | 他跟伊芙说要帮她录个录影带小样 |
[16:58] | price tag, 200 bucks. | 需要两百块钱 |
[16:59] | Oh. What kind of video? | 什么样的录影带 |
[17:00] | Singing and dancing, ’cause maybe she was the new Madonna. | 歌舞录影带 她有下一代麦当娜的潜质 |
[17:03] | Oh, that’ll work on a 15-year-old. | 用这话哄15岁女孩很管用 |
[17:05] | Vera found Eve’s friend Carrie. | 维拉找到了伊芙的朋友凯莉 |
[17:07] | He’s upstairs with her now. | 他正在楼上向她问话 |
[17:09] | Well, maybe she knows where Eve | 她有可能知道伊芙 |
[17:10] | came down on Max versus Mark. | 最终选择了麦克斯还是马克 |
[17:14] | I remember Max from the music store. | 我记得唱片店的麦克斯 |
[17:17] | Him and Eve have something going on? | 他和伊芙发生过什么吗 |
[17:19] | She had a boyfriend, Mark. | 她当时有男友 叫马克 |
[17:22] | We’ve met him. | 我们见过 |
[17:23] | Yeah, she really loved him. | 她很爱他 |
[17:25] | So why’s she sneaking out at night to go meet Max? | 那她为什么要晚上溜出去见麦克斯 |
[17:28] | We were kids, you know. | 我们当时还是孩子嘛 |
[17:31] | Max says he never saw Eve after | 麦克斯说那晚在321酒吧之后 |
[17:32] | that night at 3-2-1. | 再没见过伊芙 |
[17:34] | He didn’t mention Atlantic City? | 他没提起大西洋城的事吗 |
[17:36] | Said that idea never took off. | 他说计划告吹了 |
[17:38] | No, there we were going. | 不 还是准备去的 |
[17:40] | It was all she talked about the next day. | 她第二天一直在唠叨这事 |
[17:48] | Thanks, Wayne. | 谢谢你 韦恩 |
[17:49] | And don’t tell about Atlantic City. | 别把大西洋城的事说出去 |
[17:51] | I don’t think it’s a good idea, Eve. | 这事不靠谱 伊芙 |
[17:53] | I don’t trust that Max guy. | 我觉得麦克斯那家伙不可靠 |
[17:54] | Me, neither. | 我也是 |
[17:56] | Well, he wants me to make a video. | 他想让我拍录影带 |
[17:57] | You know what he really wants. | 你知道他真正的目的 |
[17:59] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[18:00] | Personally, I think he’s sleazy. | 我个人觉得他是个流氓 |
[18:02] | Why do you want to do that to Mark, anyway? | 你到底为什么要这样对马克 |
[18:04] | I’m not doing anything to Mark. | 我又没对马克怎样 |
[18:06] | I think he just wants to make a move on you. | 我觉得他想对你下手 |
[18:08] | Well, I wouldn’t let that happen, okay? | 我不会让他得逞 好吗 |
[18:14] | You want to go do something… | 你想出去玩吗 |
[18:16] | the three of us? | 咱们三个一起 |
[18:18] | Well, I’m meeting Mark. | 我约了马克 |
[18:19] | But you and Carrie should go. | 你和凯莉去吧 |
[18:35] | Her boyfriend’s like the nicest guy in the whole school. | 她男友是全校最好的男生 |
[18:38] | Yeah, I’ve seen him. | 是啊 我见过他 |
[18:39] | He brings her to work sometimes. | 他有时候送她去上班 |
[18:44] | I could get us free into the movies. Top Gun. | 我可以带你去看免费电影 《壮志凌云》 |
[18:47] | I already saw it. | 我已经看过了 |
[18:49] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[18:54] | You ever just want to leave? | 你想过要离家出走吗 |
[18:57] | Just go away, forever? | 就那么不告而别 永不回头 |
[19:00] | Drive, and drive, till you get to California? | 就那么开啊开 一路开到加州 |
[19:06] | Not really. | 不太想 |
[19:10] | Wanna hang out? | 想出去玩吗 |
[19:13] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[19:19] | We both told Eve not to go, | 我们都劝伊芙不要去 |
[19:20] | but, well, she kept saying she could handle it. | 但她一直说自己能搞定 |
[19:24] | Well, what kind of car did Wayne drive? | 韦恩开的是什么车 |
[19:27] | This beat-up old Datsun. | 一辆破旧的达特桑 |
[19:34] | Carrie said that Wayne from the mall | 凯莉说在商场打工的韦恩 |
[19:35] | drove a green Datsun in ’86. | 86年开的是绿色达特桑 |
[19:38] | A ’78 B-210 was registered | 有辆78年的达特桑B210 |
[19:40] | to a Jim Larkin. Probably his dad. | 登记在吉姆·拉金名下 大概是他父亲 |
[19:43] | The same type of car sam thought he saw the night Eve was killed. | 伊芙被杀那晚 萨姆看到的就是这个车型 |
[19:50] | Don’t look so wonderful, cops comin’ here for me. | 警察过来找我问话 脸上可不光彩 |
[19:52] | I badged the boss. Told him what it’s about. | 我给老板看了警徽 说明了来意 |
[19:56] | Want you to look at some pictures, Sam. | 看照片指认一下 萨姆 |
[20:01] | That’s the guy in the Datsun. | 达特桑里坐的就是他 |
[20:03] | You sure? | 确定吗 |
[20:05] | I mean, I don’t wanna say definitely but… | 我不敢百分百肯定 但也八九不离十 |
[20:07] | You think you saw him before. | 你看着他眼熟 |
[20:09] | That night. | 就在事发当晚 |
[20:20] | It’s what my mind is telling me, | 我印象当中是他 |
[20:22] | but I wouldn’t swear to it. | 但我不敢打包票 |
[20:24] | But your gut reaction is this kid was there that night. | 但你的直觉告诉你这孩子当晚在现场 |
[20:28] | With a heavy-looking girl. | 跟一个小胖妞一起 |
[20:30] | Heavy, huh? | 胖妞 |
[20:31] | But I couldn’t put my hand on a Bible and say it. | 但我不敢对天发誓没看走眼 |
[20:36] | I better jump back in here. | 我得赶紧干活了 |
[20:45] | An eyewitnesses puts you at the scene, Wayne. | 有目击者指证你在事发现场 韦恩 |
[20:49] | – What do you mean? – Lover’s Lane. | -什么现场 -情人巷 |
[20:51] | You were there that night… | 你当晚在现场 |
[20:53] | in your Datsun with a girl. | 跟一个女孩坐在达特桑里 |
[20:55] | No. | 没有 |
[20:56] | A big girl. Like Carrie. | 一个胖女孩 像凯莉一样 |
[20:59] | That’s crazy. | 越说越离谱 |
[21:00] | See, I think you had it bad for Eve. | 我感觉你对伊芙一片痴心 |
[21:03] | But you didn’t have a shot there, | 但又攀不上她那棵高枝 |
[21:06] | so you went for the friend. That’s common enough. | 就退而求其次找了她朋友 这都是人之常情 |
[21:08] | – I gotta be at the airport. – So, you go parking with Carrie. | -我急着去机场 -所以你就和凯莉玩车震 |
[21:12] | But she’s not really rocking your world. | 但她挑不起你的性趣 |
[21:14] | After a few Tall Boys, you’re feeling pretty loose. | 几瓶啤酒下肚 你就失去了理智 |
[21:16] | And there’s Eve with Mark just a few spaces over, | 而伊芙和马克就在不远处卿卿我我 |
[21:19] | doing stuff she’d never do to Wayne Larkin. | 你永远也不可能跟她有那种肌肤之亲 |
[21:21] | I was never at Lover’s Lane with Carrie. | 我当时根本没和凯莉去情人巷 |
[21:24] | You can polygraph me. | 你们可以给我测谎 |
[21:25] | You hung out with her the weekend before. | 你在之前一个周末跟她一起玩过 |
[21:27] | Carrie told us. | 凯莉告诉我们了 |
[21:28] | We watched TV. | 我们不过看了会电视 |
[21:30] | I didn’t dig her, she didn’t dig me. | 我们俩对彼此都没感觉 |
[21:33] | It was a nonevent. | 什么都没发生 |
[21:34] | Were you pissed off about Eve going to Atlantic City, Wayne? | 伊芙要去大西洋城 你生气吗 韦恩 |
[21:38] | I thought it was a bad idea, but it was her life. | 我觉得那主意不靠谱 但也不好插手 |
[21:41] | – So you didn’t try to stop her? – I helped her. | -那你没阻止她吗 -我还帮了她 |
[21:43] | She borrowed 200 bucks, | 她问我借了两百块 |
[21:44] | so she could run off with that statutory rapist. | 要跟那个强奸犯私奔 |
[21:47] | You loaned Eve the money? | 钱是你借给伊芙的 |
[21:49] | And that guy Max was so sleazy, | 麦克斯那家伙太卑鄙了 |
[21:53] | he wouldn’t give it back to me after she died. | 伊芙死后 他不肯把钱还给我 |
[21:56] | There was no trip to Atlantic City. | 我们根本没去大西洋城 |
[21:58] | Yeah, but there was supposed to be. | 但你们本打算要去 |
[22:00] | Eve even gave you the money. | 伊芙连钱都给你了 |
[22:03] | – She was a kid. – That wasn’t stopping you. | -她不过是个孩子 -你连孩子也不放过 |
[22:05] | You had it all set up for a Saturday night score in A.C. | 你准备周六晚上在大西洋城对她下手 |
[22:08] | I’m telling you, she was a kid. | 我说过了 她不过是个孩子 |
[22:10] | You liked kids. | 你就喜欢嫩丫头 |
[22:11] | That’s why you hung out at 3-2-1. | 所以你才爱在321酒吧泡着 |
[22:13] | Too bad that joint got shut down for serving to minors. | 真遗憾那家酒吧因为招待未成年被查封了 |
[22:16] | Where do you hang out now, high schools? | 你现在都去哪里找乐子 高中吗 |
[22:19] | I didn’t do anything to that girl. | 我没占那姑娘任何便宜 |
[22:22] | I’m the one who called it off. | 还是我提出的取消计划 |
[22:35] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[22:36] | I’m ready. | 准备好了 |
[22:40] | What’s the sleeping bag for? | 带睡袋干什么 |
[22:42] | Well, we’re staying over, right? | 我们不是要在那边过夜吗 |
[22:44] | Yeah, you’re not gonna need that. | 那也用不上睡袋啊 |
[22:47] | – Is there a guest room? – No. | -你表哥家有客房吗 -没有 |
[22:52] | Then… | 那… |
[22:53] | where am I sleeping? | 我睡在哪里 |
[22:55] | Eve, we’re going on a trip here. | 伊芙 我们是要出远门 |
[22:57] | Together. | 一起去 |
[22:59] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[23:03] | Okay, you a grown-up or not? | 那你成年了没有 |
[23:05] | ‘Cause if not, you should stay here. | 你要是还没成年 就别去了 |
[23:07] | Go have hot fudge sundaes with your girlfriend, you know. | 去和朋友吃巧克力奶油圣代 |
[23:09] | Play dolls. | 玩娃娃 |
[23:11] | You wanna go with me, you gotta be an adult. | 只有成年了 我才会带你去 |
[23:16] | So you tell me. | 告诉我 |
[23:18] | You a kid? | 你是未成年 |
[23:20] | Or are you a grown-up? | 还是成年了 |
[23:30] | I guess I’m gonna need my 200 bucks back. | 那你还是把那两百块钱还给我吧 |
[23:34] | The money’s already spent. | 钱已经花掉了 |
[23:36] | But… | 可是… |
[23:37] | It’s spent. | 已经花了 |
[23:41] | Didn’t get the booty you wanted, | 妞没泡到手 |
[23:42] | figured you were owed something? | 感觉自己吃亏了吗 |
[23:43] | Sounds more like petty theft than calling it off. | 与其说是取消计划 不如说是小偷小摸 |
[23:46] | The point is, we didn’t go anywhere that day. | 问题是那天我们哪里也没去 |
[23:49] | And that was the last I ever saw her. | 而且那是我见她的最后一面 |
[23:55] | So the D.A.’s really enjoying | 肯德尔一案翻案重审 |
[23:57] | all the publicity on him blowing the Kendall case. | 地检官受到不少关注 有点吃不消 |
[24:01] | That’s his problem. | 那是他自己种下的苦果 |
[24:03] | Yeah, and mine, if he ships me off | 但如果他把我调去福利欺诈司 |
[24:05] | to Welfare Fraud. | 我也会受牵连 |
[24:08] | For what? | 什么罪名 |
[24:09] | For associating with the troublemaker. | 因为和翻案者合谋犯罪 |
[24:19] | What, your dealer? | 难道是你线人 |
[24:30] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[24:31] | I just needed to… | 我过来是为了… |
[24:34] | I looked you up. | 我查了你家地址 |
[24:38] | I-I keep thinking about her. | 我脑子里全是她 |
[24:44] | I’ll just be five minutes. | 我五分钟就回来 |
[24:56] | She’d hate who I am now. | 她肯定不喜欢我现在这个样子 |
[24:59] | Workaday. | 枯燥乏味 |
[25:00] | Bourgeois. | 市侩鄙俗 |
[25:02] | Practical. | 是注重实际吧 |
[25:04] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:05] | But we wanted… we wanted exciting lives. | 但我们当年想过刺激冒险的日子 |
[25:08] | Like yours. | 像你这样 |
[25:11] | Oh, it’s, uh, not so exciting. | 其实没你想得那么刺激 |
[25:14] | No? | 是吗 |
[25:15] | No. It’s more like | 对 感觉更像是 |
[25:17] | I watch other people’s lives from a front row seat. | 我近距离观察别人的生活 |
[25:22] | Are you who you thought you’d be? | 你现在过的是理想中的生活吗 |
[25:25] | I mean, when you were 15? | 符合你15岁的设想吗 |
[25:27] | No. No, I… | 没有 我… |
[25:30] | I had a whole other plan for what I wanted. | 我当年的理想并不是当警察 |
[25:33] | And? | 然后呢 |
[25:36] | It was impossible. | 那个梦不可能实现 |
[25:45] | Well, I’m glad you came along. | 你能接受现实真好 |
[25:48] | I mean, I feel… I feel awake again. | 我又被当年的梦想唤醒了 |
[25:51] | You’ve been living a life… | 你现在的生活也不错 |
[25:55] | No… | 不 |
[25:57] | I’ve been going through paces. | 我不过是走一步看一步 |
[26:01] | Like it was all forgotten, buried away with her, but | 装作梦想已被遗忘 随她一起埋葬 |
[26:04] | but now… | 可是现在 |
[26:07] | I remember everything. | 我什么都记起来了 |
[26:09] | Floods back, huh? | 往事如潮水般涌现 |
[26:13] | Like it was yesterday. | 一切恍如昨日 |
[26:22] | I still love her. | 我依旧爱着她 |
[26:27] | Mark… | 马克… |
[26:29] | Wendy knows and I-I… | 温蒂知道了 我… |
[26:31] | I couldn’t stay there tonight. | 我今晚在家里待不下去 |
[26:32] | I just, I just wanted to be with… | 我只想和… |
[26:36] | with her. | 和她在一起 |
[26:40] | And I found myself coming to you. | 结果最后就找到你这里来了 |
[26:52] | Crap. It’s… | 糟糕 |
[26:53] | it’s 3:00. | 都三点了 |
[26:55] | Yeah, I’m gonna go. | 我得走了 |
[26:56] | I-I lost… I lost track of time. | 我忘记看时间了 |
[26:59] | Well, you’re busy. You’re busy, | 你太忙了 |
[27:00] | – so I’ll see you tomorrow. – Kite… | -明天见 -凯特 |
[27:02] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[27:09] | We got a new theory, Carrie. | 我们有了新的推测 凯莉 |
[27:12] | You and Wayne. | 你和韦恩 |
[27:13] | Me and Wayne, what? | 我和韦恩怎么了 |
[27:15] | You were both nursing some hard feelings towards Eve. | 你们俩对伊芙都萌生了怨念 |
[27:17] | Him ’cause he was so hung up on her, | 他是以为太迷恋她 |
[27:19] | and you ’cause she got all that attention. | 而你是因为她处处受宠 |
[27:20] | Maybe you two got tired of | 你们俩大概无法忍受 |
[27:22] | her being the queen bee all the time. | 她一直是万众瞩目的焦点 |
[27:24] | Started talking revenge. | 就开始讨论报复 |
[27:26] | I didn’t talk to Wayne about anything. | 我们俩根本就聊过这种事 |
[27:28] | I know what it’s like being the fat kid in high school, Carrie. | 我知道身材肥胖的高中生是何感受 凯莉 |
[27:32] | It’s a misery. | 饱受煎熬 |
[27:34] | It’s not great. | 确实不好过 |
[27:35] | Changing for gym class in front of everybody. | 上体育课要当着全班同学换运动服 |
[27:38] | Going to pool parties | 参加泳池派对 |
[27:39] | and wearing your shirt the whole time. | 却要一直穿着衬衫 |
[27:40] | Girls like Eve prancing around in bikinis, getting ogled. | 伊芙那样的女生穿着比基尼跳舞 受尽追捧 |
[27:43] | Always their friend, | 你和男生只能做朋友 |
[27:45] | never the girlfriend, right? | 却永远成不了情侣 |
[27:47] | That could lead to some dark thoughts. | 这很可能让你心生邪念 |
[27:52] | Maybe Wayne did something… | 韦恩做过什么我不知道 |
[27:54] | but not me. | 但我是清白的 |
[27:55] | His car was seen at Lover’s Lane, night of the murder. | 凶案发生当晚 有人看到他的车停在情人巷 |
[27:59] | Two people inside. | 车里坐着两个人 |
[28:00] | We were thinking it was you with him. | 我们认为和他在一起的人是你 |
[28:03] | You must be joking. | 你们开什么玩笑 |
[28:07] | I hated Wayne. | 我恨韦恩 |
[28:09] | Oh, what was to hate? | 为什么恨他 |
[28:15] | I love this part when the… | 我喜欢这场戏 |
[28:16] | when the pizza comes to Mr. Hen’s class. | 匹萨被送到赫恩老师班里 |
[28:20] | Yeah, it’s funny. | 对 很搞笑 |
[28:28] | Oh, Dad, I thought you were asleep. | 爸 我还以为你睡了 |
[28:35] | How’s it going? | 玩得怎么样 |
[28:38] | Good. | 不错 |
[28:40] | You seen this before. | 你以前看过这部电影 |
[28:41] | Yeah. | 对 |
[28:44] | Come in here. | 来我屋里吧 |
[28:46] | I got something better on. | 我看的那部更精彩 |
[28:47] | – I don’t know. – Brings the beers with you. | -算了吧 -拿上啤酒 |
[28:51] | No big deal. | 没什么大不了 |
[28:55] | Are you coming? | 你来吗 |
[28:56] | I really wanna watch this. | 我还是想看这部 |
[29:07] | Can’t you ever bring a good one? | 你就不能带个像样的回来吗 |
[29:17] | What happened in the bedroom? | 你们在卧室里做了什么 |
[29:20] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[29:29] | And you didn’t report it? | 你没报警吗 |
[29:33] | “Mom, could we call the cops? | “妈 我们报警好吗 |
[29:35] | ‘Cause I got drunk with some guy, | 我跟某个家伙喝醉了 |
[29:37] | and then his dad said to come into his room…” | 他爸让我去他屋里…” |
[29:39] | Right. | 好吧 |
[29:41] | And there’s the humiliation factor. | 而且他还羞辱了我 |
[29:45] | After he finished, | 完事之后 |
[29:49] | he told me to get my giant ass out. | 他让我甩着一身肥肉滚出去 |
[30:03] | You bring girls home to your dad as a regular thing, Wayne? | 你经常给你爸往家里带姑娘吗 韦恩 |
[30:05] | We’ve been talking to Carrie Plummer again. | 我们又找凯莉·普拉默问过话了 |
[30:08] | – I should be working. – Forget work. | -现在是上班时间 -别拿上班当借口 |
[30:13] | He made me. | 是他逼我的 |
[30:14] | Made you what? | 逼你做什么 |
[30:16] | – Get girls. – You were 18, Wayne. | -带姑娘回家 -你当时满18岁了 |
[30:19] | That’s an adult. | 已经成年了 |
[30:19] | He terrorized me my whole life. He still does. | 他一直在恐吓我 到现在都没变 |
[30:23] | You still go strolling for girls, bring ’em home to dad? | 你现在还四处寻觅姑娘 带回家给老爸吗 |
[30:26] | No. That stopped. | 没 早就停手了 |
[30:29] | When? | 什么时候 |
[30:31] | After Eve. | 伊芙之后 |
[30:34] | You brought Eve home? | 你带伊芙回家了吗 |
[30:36] | My dad’s gonna kill me. | 我爸会杀了我 |
[30:38] | Come on, Wayne. | 说吧 韦恩 |
[30:41] | The right thing is to tell. | 我应该坦白 |
[30:45] | Win or lose, I should tell. | 不论结局好坏 我都应该坦白 |
[30:48] | That day, when I saw her at the bus stop. | 那天 我在公车站遇到了她 |
[30:59] | Thought you left already. | 我还以为你已经走了 |
[31:02] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[31:04] | What about Atlantic City? | 怎么没去大西洋城 |
[31:07] | I didn’t go. | 我没去 |
[31:20] | So you’re not gonna make that video? | 那你不拍录像带了吗 |
[31:27] | I gotta make it up to Mark. | 我得对马克负责 |
[31:30] | Do I tell him and ask to be forgiven? | 我该告诉他 请求原谅吗 |
[31:34] | Or do I never let him know how stupid I was? | 还是永远不让他知道我做过的傻事 |
[31:41] | Don’t ask me. | 别问我 |
[31:45] | Could you give me a ride, Wayne? | 你能载我一程吗 韦恩 |
[31:49] | I gotta be home. My dad’s medication time is soon. | 我得回家 我爸快到吃药时间了 |
[31:52] | Okay, I’ll go with you and then you can drop me off. | 你可以把我送到你家 然后我自己回去 |
[31:55] | I have to change to meet Mark. | 我得换衣服见马克 |
[31:57] | It’s probably not a good idea. | 这样不太好吧 |
[32:00] | Why not? | 怎么了 |
[32:04] | How about we go away? | 我们离家出走吧 |
[32:08] | What? | 什么 |
[32:10] | Drive and drive, as far away as we can go | 就那么一直往前开 有多远开多远 |
[32:13] | towards California. | 一路开到加州 |
[32:16] | What are you talking about, Wayne? | 你说什么呢 韦恩 |
[32:18] | Taking you to California. | 带你去加州 |
[32:21] | Wouldn’t you like that? | 你不想去吗 |
[32:23] | ‘Cause I would. | 我就想 |
[32:25] | I would love that. | 我很想去 |
[32:29] | That’s crazy. | 那也太疯狂了 |
[32:35] | Yeah, | 没错 |
[32:37] | ‘course it is. | 是够疯狂的 |
[32:41] | Hop in. | 上车吧 |
[32:45] | After Carrie, | 凯莉过后 |
[32:48] | Dad wanted a good one. | 老爸想要个长得俏的 |
[32:50] | So you brought him Eve. | 所以你就把伊芙带了回去 |
[32:51] | Usually I could only get girls from the theater to come back. | 我一般只能把电影院里的姑娘骗回去 |
[32:55] | Girls I let in for free, you know? | 那些我免费带进去的姑娘 |
[32:57] | They were mostly homely and all. | 她们一般都很普通 |
[33:02] | But dad got real excitied when he saw Eve. | 但我爸见到伊芙之后非常兴奋 |
[33:05] | And he did to her what he did to Carrie. | 他也像对凯莉那样对她下手了吗 |
[33:07] | He tried. | 他本想那样 |
[33:09] | She called him names, | 但她对他一通臭骂 |
[33:12] | ran out of there, said she would tell the cops. | 跑出屋子 说她要去报警 |
[33:15] | And that got him mad like I never seen. | 他就暴跳如雷 从没见过他那样 |
[33:20] | So what did he do about it? | 那他采取了什么措施 |
[33:21] | I can’t say any more. | 我不能再说了 |
[33:23] | He’d kill me. | 他会杀了我 |
[33:26] | I don’t wanna talk anymore. | 我不想再说了 |
[33:31] | Remember that fat girl, Sam thought he saw with Wayne? | 萨姆以为自己看到韦恩和一个胖妞坐在车里 |
[33:34] | We think it was actually Pops Larkin. | 我们觉得那实际上是韦恩他爸 |
[33:35] | The guy is Jabba the Hut with a mullet. | 那家伙像是留着胭脂鱼发型的赫特人贾巴 |
[33:35] | 胭脂鱼发型:前面及两侧短 后面长 流行于上世纪80年代 赫特人贾巴:《星球大战》中丑陋肥胖的外星怪物 | |
[33:39] | From the back, at night… | 晚上从背后看很像胖妞 |
[33:41] | And you think they were targeting the Eve? | 你们觉得他们的目标是伊芙吗 |
[33:42] | Wayne brought her home earlier that day. | 韦恩那天早些时候把她带回了家 |
[33:44] | Jabba tried to grope her, she didn’t go for it. | 贾巴想对她动手 但她不从 |
[33:46] | Sassed him pretty good. Said she’d rat him out. | 顶撞了他 还说要揭发他 |
[33:48] | So he and Wayne went driving that night, | 于是那晚他就和韦恩开车出去 |
[33:50] | found Eve and Mark. | 找到了伊芙和马克 |
[33:51] | Where is this Jabba? | 贾巴现在人在哪里 |
[33:53] | Drunk in front of the tube probably. | 大概在边看电视边喝酒吧 |
[33:54] | He don’t leave the hut. | 他整天窝在家里不出门 |
[33:56] | He does now. | 那次可破例了 |
[34:00] | You guys go ahead. | 你们先去吧 |
[34:05] | So, thanks | 谢谢你 |
[34:09] | and sorry about the… | 很抱歉我… |
[34:12] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[34:16] | I’ve made a mess of my marriage, | 我毁了自己的婚姻 |
[34:19] | and your situation. | 还搅了你的感情 |
[34:21] | I said it’s okay. | 我说了没关系 |
[34:22] | And I don’t know what I’m going to do. | 我不知道自己下一步该怎么办 |
[34:26] | ‘Cause this-this Eve thing… | 因为我对伊芙… |
[34:28] | Mark, | 马克 |
[34:30] | she was as sweet | 她像你印象中 |
[34:32] | as you remember. | 一样乖巧 |
[34:35] | But she was mixed up, too. | 但她也做过傻事 |
[34:38] | Like any 15-year-old. | 和其他15岁少女一样 |
[34:40] | You’re talking about that older guy. | 你指的是那个青年吧 |
[34:42] | I’m just saying even if she had lived, | 我的意思是即使她还活着 |
[34:45] | you still might not have the life you talked about. | 你也不一定能过上理想中的生活 |
[34:49] | ‘Cause you were kids when you dreamed it up. | 因为你们规划未来的时候还是孩子 |
[34:53] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[34:57] | Or maybe… | 或者 |
[34:59] | maybe she was the best thing that ever came my way, | 也许她是我生命中最美丽的邂逅 |
[35:03] | and nothing that good is possible. | 如此美妙的梦境注定无法实现 |
[35:06] | Now, let’s say that’s true. | 就算那是真的 |
[35:11] | But you are here. | 但你还活着 |
[35:14] | She’s not. | 她却不在了 |
[35:17] | No. | 是的 |
[35:19] | But… | 但是… |
[35:23] | I’m not her. | 我不是她 |
[35:28] | No. | 对 |
[35:32] | I gotta be someplace. | 我还有事要做 |
[35:52] | I’m really sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[35:55] | Yeah, yeah, me, too. | 我也是 |
[35:59] | What happened with that guy? | 那家伙后来怎样了 |
[36:00] | Oh, he left. | 他走了 |
[36:02] | Five minutes after you did. | 你走后五分钟就走了 |
[36:04] | You got a funny definition of five minutes. | 你对五分钟的定义可是非常有趣的 |
[36:08] | – It was work, Kite. – Really? | -那是为了工作 凯特 -是吗 |
[36:09] | Was he, was he, um, confessing? | 他当时要认罪吗 |
[36:11] | You know how the job is. | 你知道我的工作性质 |
[36:12] | Yeah, the job. The job. | 是啊 工作 又是工作 |
[36:16] | That’s always going to be the thing. | 每次都拿工作做借口 |
[36:20] | What does that mean? | 你这是什么意思 |
[36:21] | We all got jobs. | 咱们都有工作 |
[36:23] | We don’t all put them ahead of every other things in our lives. | 总不能事事以工作为重 |
[36:26] | Look, this guy left his wife. | 这个人离开了他老婆 |
[36:28] | And came to you. | 然后找到你门上 |
[36:33] | And there you were. | 而且你也没拒绝他 |
[36:36] | – He was in a crisis. – Look, Lilly. | -他遇到了难处 -莉莉 |
[36:42] | You want save people at 3:00 in the morning, great. | 你想要凌晨三点帮人解难 没问题 |
[36:45] | God bless. | 上帝保佑你 |
[36:48] | I know I screwed up. | 我知道自己错了 |
[36:52] | It’s just who you are, you know, | 这就是你的本性 |
[36:56] | and-and I admire it. | 我很欣赏你这一点 |
[36:58] | I do. | 真的 |
[37:00] | But, uh, | 可是 |
[37:08] | I don’t wanna live like that. | 我不想过那样的日子 |
[37:19] | I’ll see you, okay? | 再见吧 |
[37:30] | Wayne’s in trouble? | 韦恩惹上麻烦了吗 |
[37:32] | You’re both in trouble. | 你们都有麻烦 |
[37:33] | What did I do? | 我犯什么事了 |
[37:34] | I don’t leave my place, I got the gout. | 我从不出家门 我有痛风 |
[37:37] | This dates back to when you did leave, once in a while. | 这件事要追溯到你偶尔出门的时候 |
[37:39] | August, ’86. Lover’s Lane. | 1986年8月 情人巷 |
[37:44] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我听不懂你们在说些什么 |
[37:45] | The rape and murder of Eve Kendall. | 奸杀伊芙·肯德尔 |
[37:48] | Your boy’s been talking. | 你儿子认罪了 |
[37:49] | Wayne is a liar. | 韦恩他撒谎 |
[37:52] | Carrie Pummer’s been talking, too. | 凯莉·普拉默也作了证 |
[37:53] | About you raping her when she was 15. | 她15岁时被你强奸过 |
[37:56] | A lot of girls been around here. | 有不少姑娘来过我家 |
[37:58] | Anything that happened was voluntary. | 一切都是两厢情愿 |
[38:00] | – Really? – They were cows. | -是吗 -她们都不是什么好货色 |
[38:03] | Should’be thanked me. | 应该谢谢我才对 |
[38:04] | Who else was gonna give it to ’em? | 不然谁还会要她们 |
[38:06] | You got personality plus there, Jimbo? | 你还想炫耀自己人品好 老吉姆 |
[38:08] | Lay of the land, Jim. | 办案步骤是这样的 |
[38:10] | We got sperm from whoever raped and killed Eve. | 我们手上有奸杀伊芙凶手的精子 |
[38:12] | We got three bags of your beer bottles in the hall out there. | 走廊里堆着你喝剩的三袋啤酒瓶 |
[38:15] | We compare DNA from your saliva | 我们把酒瓶上你唾液的DNA |
[38:16] | on them bottles to the spunk? | 和精液进行对比 |
[38:17] | End of you being free | 你这一身肥肉 |
[38:19] | to sit your fat ass on that couch all day. | 终日坐在沙发上的日子就此结束 |
[38:23] | – Where the hell is Wayne? – Locked up. | -韦恩去哪里了 -被拘留了 |
[38:25] | I’m gonna kill that stupid kid. | 我要杀了那个蠢畜生 |
[38:26] | Might as well give it up, Jim. | 别挣扎了 吉姆 |
[38:28] | Curtain’s falling. | 好日子到头了 |
[38:36] | They both should have died. | 他们俩都该死掉 |
[38:40] | But Wayne, he was so weak. | 但韦恩太软弱了 |
[38:43] | He couldn’t pull off his part. | 他下不去狠手 |
[38:46] | Call me disgusting? | 敢说我恶心 |
[38:50] | I’ll show her disgusting. | 我让她见识什么叫恶心 |
[38:53] | – Let’s just go home, Dad. – Oh, no. | -咱们回家吧 爸 -不行 |
[38:57] | Girl thinks so much of herself. | 那丫头太自以为是了 |
[39:00] | We’re gonna pull her down off her high horse. | 我先破了她的处 |
[39:02] | Then we’re gonna give it to her good. | 再狠狠教训她一顿 |
[39:06] | Can’t you just forget it? | 这事就让它过去吧 |
[39:08] | I’ll meet another girl… | 我再给你找别的姑娘 |
[39:10] | No, no, we’re getting this one. | 不行 我就要这一个 |
[39:16] | Here. | 给 |
[39:19] | Take care of the kid. | 把那小子解决掉 |
[39:32] | What the hell? | 干什么 |
[39:33] | Remember us, | 还记得我们吗 |
[39:35] | you haughty little bitch? | 你这个狗眼看人的小贱人 |
[39:37] | – Wayne? – Kill the kid, Wayne. | -韦恩 -杀了那小子 韦恩 |
[39:40] | – Wayne, what are you doing? – Take the bottle and kill him. | -韦恩 你要干嘛 -用瓶子砸死他 |
[39:42] | – Come on, Dad… – Shut up! | -别这样 爸 -闭嘴 |
[39:44] | I got the girl. Deal with him. | 这丫头交给我 把他干掉 |
[39:46] | – Mark! No, Wayne. No! – Shut your mouth! | -马克 不要啊 韦恩 -给我闭嘴 |
[39:49] | Kill him, Wayne. | 干掉他 韦恩 |
[39:51] | Don’t you hear me? Don’t be weak! | 听到没 别手软 |
[39:53] | Mark! No! No! | 马克 不要啊 |
[40:04] | No! | 不要 |
[40:23] | 歌曲 Leather and Lace 歌手 Waylon Jennings & Jessi Colter |