时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Keep those arms out of that water, private. – May 15, 1999 – | 手把举出水面士兵 |
[00:07] | I do not want to see your elbows touch. | 我不想见到你的 手肘碰到水明白吗 |
[00:09] | Do you understand? | |
[00:10] | Sir, I can’t… | 长官 我不行 |
[00:13] | Can’t? | 不行 |
[00:16] | Can’t is not in your vocabulary. | 军人字典里没有不行 |
[00:19] | Failure is not an option. | |
[00:22] | Failure is not an option, Private Kasher. | 恐惧不是士兵的行为 |
[00:25] | Do you understand me? | 你明白吗 |
[00:26] | Sir, yes, sir. | 是的长官 |
[00:27] | 60 seconds. | 六十秒 |
[00:29] | Go. 59, 58, | 开始 |
[00:32] | 57, 56, 55, | |
[00:36] | 54, 53, 52… | |
[00:41] | Private Kasher? | 凯瑟士兵 |
[00:44] | Private Kasher! | 凯瑟士兵 |
[00:49] | Private kasher? | 凯瑟士兵 |
[01:20] | The tenth time you checked that thing. | 你已经检查了九次电话了 |
[01:22] | Oh, she was supposed to call at 9:00. | 阿丽莎九点该打电话给我的 |
[01:24] | Elisa. | |
[01:25] | – It’s 9:07. – Well, she’s seven minutes late. | 现在已经九点零七分了 这表示她迟打了 |
[01:30] | That a regular thing? | 通常都准时吗 |
[01:31] | – Elisa calling in? – No, no. It’s a… | 阿丽莎打电话给你 不 是的 |
[01:34] | Yeah. I mean… | |
[01:36] | she was doing so good, and then I don’t know. | 感觉不是很好 |
[01:39] | I don’t know what’s happening. | 我不知道怎么回事 |
[01:42] | Where were you? | 你在哪 |
[01:46] | Lil, questioned documents kicked this one over. | 丽莉 这是一份有问题的文件 |
[01:49] | – Want us to take a look. – Cold job? | 要我们查查 |
[01:51] | Doesn’t match any live ones. | 旧案子吗 和最近的案子没关系 |
[01:52] | It was mailed anonymously into homicide. | 是有人寄来的 |
[01:55] | Letterhead’s from the Wilkes military academy for boys. | 信开头是瓦尔克斯陆军军校 |
[01:58] | The boot camp boarding school in Roxborough? | 是一个新兵训练营地来的 那里专门训练 一些父母无法教育的坏小孩 |
[01:59] | Mm-hmm. State run, scared straight central. | |
[02:02] | Parents who can’t control their bad boys, dump them there. | |
[02:05] | – What is it? – Some kind of list. | 什么来的 名单之类的 |
[02:07] | “The plan.” | “计划” |
[02:08] | “Number one: Ignore.” | “计划” 1.忽略 |
[02:10] | “Number two: Reward.” “Number three: Secret.” | 2.嘉奖 3.秘密 |
[02:12] | “Number four: Test.” “Number five: Escalate.” | 4.测试 5.逐步提高 |
[02:15] | “Six…” | 6.毁灭 |
[02:17] | “Destroy.” | |
[02:19] | What the hell. | |
[02:20] | It could be some kind of shorthand? | 可能是一些缩写 |
[02:22] | Question is, what for? | 问题是为什么 |
[02:23] | Mailed into homicide. What else? | 寄来重案组 |
[02:26] | – Documents went over it? – No fingerprints. | 还有呢 检查过这文件吗 没有指纹 |
[02:28] | Sender didn’t even spit on the seal. | 连封口那也没有 |
[02:31] | “May 15, 1999.” | 1999年5月15号 |
[02:33] | – “Nash.” – Well, maybe Nash is the writer. | 纳什 也许纳什是写信人 |
[02:37] | Or the victim. | 或者受害者 |
[02:42] | Cold Case 1×22 The Plan | |
[02:57] | 캐서린 모리스(릴리 러쉬 役) | |
[02:58] | 대니 피노(스카티 발렌스 役) | |
[02:59] | 존 핀(존 스틸만 役) | |
[03:01] | 제레미 래치포드(닉 베라 役) | |
[03:02] | 톰 배리(윌 제프리스 役) | |
[03:06] | ORIGINAL AIR DATE ON CBS: 2004/05/02 | |
[03:11] | So the doer’s feeling the guilt. Mails it in. | 大概是那个人觉得内疚 所以寄来的 |
[03:14] | Or some bystander finds it. | 或者是知道真相的 人想做好事 |
[03:15] | Wants to do the right thing. | |
[03:17] | It could be a frame job. | 可能是陷害 |
[03:18] | Why send it five years after the fact? | 为什么在这么多年 后才寄来呢 |
[03:20] | The problem is we got no murders | 问题是在瓦尔克斯 军校的历史上没有任何凶杀记录 |
[03:22] | under hundred some years Wilkes military academy’s been around. | |
[03:25] | No body with a Nash toe tag… | 没有任何叫纳什的人 |
[03:28] | It wasn’t classified as a homicide. | 没有被记录为凶杀 |
[03:30] | “Accidental death. Wilkes military academy, may 15, 1999. | 意外死亡瓦尔克斯军校 1999年5月15号 |
[03:34] | Nash cavanaugh. 35 years old.” | 纳什卡文诺 35岁 淹死的 |
[03:37] | Hmm… drowning. | |
[03:39] | Guy was liquored up good. | 还挺英俊的嘛 |
[03:41] | Blood alcohol content .30. | 酒精程度是30 |
[03:43] | Questioned documents took a stab at who sent this “plan” in? | 问题是档案已经建立了 谁还寄了这计划 |
[03:46] | Handwriting analysis suggests a kid wrote it. | 根据字体象是孩子写的 |
[03:48] | Other than that, we got nothing. | 除此之外什么线索都没有 |
[03:51] | A night duty sergeant, James Creighton, found the body. | 晚上值班军士吉姆 克雷顿发现尸体 |
[03:55] | Maybe we start with him. | 也许我们先从他开始 |
[04:01] | Cavanaugh’s death was classified as accidental. | 卡文诺的死作为意外死亡归档 |
[04:04] | We conducted our own investigation. | 我们可以自己调查 |
[04:05] | And now, we’re conducting ours. | 现在轮到我们了 克雷顿军事那晚值班 |
[04:08] | Well, sergeant Creighton was the duty sergeant on rounds that night. | |
[04:12] | – Tell them what you know, Creighton. – Sir, yes, sir. | 告诉他们克雷顿 是的长官 |
[04:14] | I found lieutenant Cavanaugh at 06:00. | 我发现六点发现 卡文诺中尉的尸体 |
[04:16] | negative vital signs, no response to CPR. | 没有打斗迹象 没有失踪记录 |
[04:18] | Creighton was in Iraq. | 克雷顿是好士兵 |
[04:20] | Earned the bronze star. | 拿到青铜星章 |
[04:22] | Ever seen this, colonel? | 见过这个吗上尉 |
[04:25] | No. | 没有 |
[04:26] | How about you, sergeant Creighton? | 你呢克雷顿军士 |
[04:31] | I never seen that, ma’am. | 我从没见过 |
[04:32] | Ignore, reward, secret, test, escalate, destroy… | 忽略,嘉奖,秘密 测试,逐步,提高,毁灭 |
[04:35] | – that mean anything to you, colonel? – Nothing at all. | 你对这有什么印象吗上尉 一点也没印象 |
[04:38] | Were you aware that Nash was a drinker, colonel? | 纳什是酒鬼吗上尉 |
[04:41] | It never interfered with his duties here. | 从来没听说过 |
[04:43] | The lieutenant was respected. | 大家都很敬重中尉 |
[04:45] | Knew how to deal with slop. | 从不会和“烂泥”沾边 |
[04:46] | Slop? | 烂泥? |
[04:47] | The kids who come here. | 来这里的孩子 |
[04:48] | Drug addicts, hoodlums, cons in the making. | 什么坏事都会做的捣蛋鬼 |
[04:51] | Nash turned slop into men. | 纳什将“烂泥”变成男人 |
[04:53] | “Can’t” is not in your vocabulary! | 军人字典里没有不行 |
[04:56] | Failure is not an option, private Kasher. | 恐惧不是士兵的行为 |
[04:58] | Do you understand me? | 你明白吗 |
[05:02] | 60 seconds! | 六十秒 |
[05:03] | 59, 58, 57, | |
[05:07] | 56, 55, 54… | |
[05:10] | Private Kasher? | 凯瑟士兵 |
[05:13] | Private? | 士兵 |
[05:15] | Is there a problem here, lieutenant? | 你这样做有问题吗中尉 |
[05:18] | No, sir. | |
[05:19] | Then carry on. | 那么继续 |
[05:21] | Private Lasalle, get him out of here. | 撒尔士兵 带他出来 |
[05:26] | Dismissed! | 解散 |
[05:35] | Passed. | 通过 |
[05:37] | But I didn’t do , sir. | 但我没做到长官 |
[05:38] | You never will. | 你永远做不到 |
[05:40] | Please, just give me one more chance, sir, please… | 请再给我次机会 求你 |
[05:43] | I can do it. I know I can, sir! Please! | 我可以做到 我知道我可以 求你了 |
[05:48] | One more chance, sir. | 再给一次机会 |
[05:50] | Please, I can do it. | 我可以做到 |
[05:51] | I know I can. | 我知道我可以 |
[05:53] | Please, sir. | 求你了长官 |
[06:01] | “From the child, comes forth the soldier.” | 从孩子变成士兵 |
[06:06] | Cavanaugh made that happen. | 卡文诺和我做到了 |
[06:08] | By almost drowning a child? | 通过几乎淹死一个孩子吗 |
[06:10] | Private Jerry kasher was and always will be a bad seed. | 杰里凯瑟士兵一直是颗坏种子 |
[06:13] | Not even Cavanaugh could change that. | 不是我和卡文诺可以训练出来的 |
[06:16] | This private Kasher, he ever make any threats on Nash? | 凯瑟士兵威胁过纳什吗 |
[06:18] | No. But he threatened other cadets. | 没有 但他威胁过其他孩子 |
[06:21] | – How? – Torching their bunks… | 怎么威胁 挑衅他人 |
[06:23] | with them in it. | |
[06:27] | Private Kasher’s got 30 some hours to walk off before graduation. | 凯瑟士兵考了三次 才通过第四次毕业 |
[06:30] | Private Kasher! | 凯瑟士兵 |
[06:31] | – Walk off? – Tour of punishment. | 训练吗 |
[06:33] | Front and center! | 惩罚 立正 |
[06:36] | You need some weaponry 101, private? / No, sir. | 你需要用武器吗士兵 不长官 |
[06:39] | Detective Rush, Valens. Philadelphia homicide. | 洛什警探和瓦朗斯 费城重案组 |
[06:42] | These people are here to ask you some questions. | 他们有问题问你 |
[06:45] | Answer them. | 回答他们 |
[06:54] | Gung-ho jarhead. | 有话直说 |
[06:56] | We’re here about Nash cavanaugh. | 我们为了纳什 卡文诺的事而来 |
[06:58] | Gung-ho jarhead number two. | 有话直说第二点 |
[06:59] | We hear you had a beef with him in swimming class. | 我们听说你在 游泳课上表现很差 |
[07:01] | Almost drowned you. | 差点淹死你 |
[07:02] | Guy just wanted me to be all that I could be. | 我只想成为出色的人 |
[07:05] | – Got you pretty pissed off. – Just enough to kill him? | 让你非常生气吧 你有想过杀了他吗 |
[07:07] | That’s not how it was. | 我不是这种人 |
[07:09] | I just wanted another chance. | 我只想要另一次机会 |
[07:18] | I can do it, sir. | 我可以做到长官 |
[07:21] | One minute, sir. | 一分钟长官 |
[07:23] | I can do it. Look. | 我可以做到看 |
[07:35] | Go. | 开始 |
[07:50] | Time. | 时间到了 |
[07:55] | Didn’t think you had it in you, buddy. | 没想过你会有麻烦吗 |
[07:58] | You proved me wrong. | 证明我是错的 |
[08:02] | For that, you get the prize. | 所以你应该得到奖励 |
[08:06] | What was the prize? | 什么奖励 |
[08:08] | His respect. | 他的尊重 |
[08:11] | Nash was proud of me. | 纳什为我自豪 |
[08:13] | That was important to you. Him being proud of you? | 那问题是他为你自豪了吗 |
[08:15] | Only time anyone ever was. | 从来没有 |
[08:17] | So what changed? | 那么什么改变了 |
[08:19] | – With what? – With you. | 改变什么 你 |
[08:21] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[08:23] | Nothing changed. | 什么也没变 |
[08:27] | My folks, uh, mailed me one way, parcel post, | 我的家人给我寄了张海报 |
[08:31] | No return address to this armpit. | 上面没有回信地址 |
[08:37] | I was always trouble. | 我一直很麻烦 |
[08:40] | Kid’s gone to the dark side. | 他进入黑暗世界 |
[08:42] | But back in the day, it sounds like he kind of worshipped Nash. | 在那时候他似乎很崇拜纳什 |
[08:45] | Didn’t hate him. | 不讨厌他 |
[08:46] | Well, maybe Nash had other enemies? | 也许纳什也其他敌人 |
[08:48] | Could be. Guy was a hard ass. | 到而现在他似乎很麻烦 |
[08:51] | Got a hold of private Kasher’s medical records. | 我们带来凯瑟的 机密身体报告 |
[08:53] | Might shine a different light. | 看看有没有不同点 |
[08:54] | Few months prior to Nash’s death, multiple visits to the infirmary. | 在纳什死的两周前 多次到义务室去 |
[08:58] | Kid was throwing up drunk. | 因喝酒呕吐 |
[09:00] | Drunk? He was 13 years old. | 喝酒 他只有13岁 |
[09:02] | Half the academy’s students enter the school with drug and alcohol problems. | 孩子送到军校去 之后喝酒是最严重的问题 |
[09:06] | The place is on 24/7 lock-down. No way those kids could get booze. | 24小时封闭 孩子没有途径喝酒 |
[09:09] | But an adult could. | 但成人可以 |
[09:11] | And we know who our resident drinker on campus was. | 我们知道在新兵营谁是酒鬼 |
[09:15] | Nash cavanaugh. | 纳什卡文诺 |
[09:19] | Where’d you get the alcohol, Jerry? | 你在哪拿到酒的杰里 |
[09:21] | Boozehound Nash, he ever pass on the love? | 纳什给你的吗 |
[09:23] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[09:24] | Where’d you get the booze? / Maybe you were sipping a nip from the Nash stash? | 什么意思 你在哪拿到酒的 也许纳什想 和你一起享用 |
[09:28] | That the real reason you were trying to get in good with him? | 但事实上你不想和他相处 |
[09:30] | He gave it to me! I never asked for it! | 他给我酒的 我从来没要求过 |
[09:35] | That was the prize. | 那是奖励 |
[09:47] | Didn’t mean to scare you, buddy. | 没必要怕我伙计 |
[09:49] | Yes, sir. | 是的长官 |
[09:51] | I mean, no, sir. | 我是说不长官 |
[09:55] | – I’m not scared. – Of course, you’re not. | 我不害怕你 你当然不怕 |
[09:59] | For what you did today. | 对于你今天所做的 |
[10:01] | – Your reward. – Sir? | 你应得的 长官 |
[10:04] | You’re a man now. | 你是男人 |
[10:05] | You made me proud, being a winner out there. | 应该为刚才的表现自豪 |
[10:08] | You pass go. | 过去已经过去了 |
[10:09] | Collect your reward. Drink up. | 开怀喝吧 |
[10:22] | Not just anyone gets this reward. | 不是所有人都能得到这奖励 |
[10:25] | I save it for the winners. | 我是留给胜利者的 |
[10:27] | For my special boys like you, Jerry. | 象你这么特别的人杰里 |
[10:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:31] | I mean it. Sir. | 我知道长官 |
[10:34] | Let’s keep this our secret, okay, buddy? | 我们保密好吗伙计 |
[10:37] | Just you and me. | 只有你和我知道 |
[10:39] | Sir, yes, sir. | 好的长官 |
[10:41] | Our secret. | 我们的秘密 |
[10:44] | Your secret? | 你们的秘密 |
[10:47] | Ignore… reward… | 忽略,嘉奖,秘密 |
[10:49] | secret. | |
[10:52] | It’s the plan. | 是计划 |
[10:54] | Nash ignored you in the pool. | 纳什在游泳池旁忽略了你 |
[10:56] | Rewarded you with the booze. | 用酒奖励你 |
[10:58] | Made you keep a secret. | 让你保密 |
[11:00] | What other secrets did he make you keep? | 还有什么秘密呢 |
[11:03] | Drawing you in, keeping things quiet…why? | 拉你进去 静悄悄进行为什么 |
[11:09] | What kind of secrets do a 35 year old man and a boy have? | 35岁的男人和 一个小男孩会有什么秘密呢 |
[11:14] | It wasn’t a murderer’s plan, was it? | 不是谋杀计划对吗 |
[11:16] | It was a pedophile’s… / He deserved to die for what he did to me! | 是恋童癖 他应该死他对我所做的一切 |
[11:20] | Sit down! | 坐下 |
[11:22] | I did it! I killed him! | 是我做的 我杀了他 |
[11:28] | – You killed him. – Yeah! | 你杀了他 是的 |
[11:31] | I killed that sick pervert. | 是我杀了那下流小人 |
[11:34] | – By yourself. – I did it! | 你自己吗 是我干的 |
[11:37] | – Did you write the plan? – Yes! | 你写那计划的吗 |
[11:38] | What’d you do with it? | 是的 你怎么做的 |
[11:42] | Answer us. What did you do with the plan? | 回答我们 你怎么处理计划书的 |
[11:44] | Ripped it up. | 撕掉然后扔了 |
[11:46] | Threw it away. | |
[11:49] | That a fact. | 在这呢 |
[11:57] | If Jerry didn’t send us the plan, then who did? | 不是杰里寄来这张计划书 |
[12:00] | He confessed to the murder, Lil. We got to call the D.A. | 是谁呢 但他承认了谋杀 我们应该打电话给DA |
[12:02] | Nah, I don’t buy it, boss. | 不可信老板 |
[12:04] | The kid was an 80 pound weakling in 1999. | 那孩子1999年才 80磅而且很瘦小 |
[12:07] | No way he drowned a 200 pound adult male on his own. | 不能自己将一个壮汗杀死的 |
[12:16] | – Won’t change his story. – At least now we got motive. | 故事有变 至少我们找到动机 |
[12:19] | Victim was a pedophile with a plan. | 受害者是恋童癖者 |
[12:21] | For waging physiological warfare on a 13 year old boy. | 通过对13岁的 孩子进行心里攻击 |
[12:24] | Pedophiles are prolific. Nash would’ve had other victims. | 恋童癖通常有多种受害者 |
[12:27] | Maybe Jerry had an accomplice. | 杰里是比较复杂的 |
[12:29] | Academy’s infirmary records. | 瓦尔克斯军校义务室记录 |
[12:32] | Colonel gave them up without a warrant. Real cooperative guy. | 上校给我们的 这些是几个特别人士 |
[12:36] | Elisa? What’s wrong? | 阿丽莎怎么了 |
[12:37] | Medical records of 7th graders in Nash’s swim class, 1999, | 阿丽莎怎么了 参加过纳什游泳 课学生的身体报告 |
[12:41] | same year as Jerry. | 1999年 和杰里同年 |
[12:43] | I check for symptoms of sexual abuse. | 他们查过性侵犯之类的 |
[12:45] | All I came up with was this. | 我发现这个 |
[12:46] | Private RJ holden, reported by a night duty sergeant for bed-wetting. | RJ霍顿士兵 晚间值班的军士 报告他有尿床现象 |
[12:50] | Started when he was in Nash’s swim class. | 自从他参加了 纳什游泳课之后开始 |
[12:52] | Bedwetting at age 13? | 13岁尿床 |
[12:54] | Could’ve been a symptom of stress, or sexual abuse. | 可能是压力的表现 或者性侵犯 |
[12:57] | Night duty sergeant reported it, James Creighton. | 那位报告的值晚班军士 |
[13:01] | Well, we’ll go back to him, see if he knows about RJ. | 是詹姆斯克雷顿 我们得去再次问问他 |
[13:03] | I got to… | 伙计们 |
[13:05] | I got to go. | 我有事要走 |
[13:07] | Yeah. Yeah, sure. | 好的 对不起老板 去吧老板 |
[13:09] | – Uh, hey, I, I’m sorry, boss. – Just go, Scotty. | |
[13:19] | How long has Elisa been out of the hospital? | 阿丽莎出院多久了 |
[13:21] | A month, two. | 一个多月吧 |
[13:23] | The six P’s, and don’t you ever forget them. | |
[13:25] | “Prior preparation prevents piss poor performance!” | 你们忘了我说过的话吗 操练将能改变 你们过去的差成绩 |
[13:29] | Grandma’s slow, but she’s old! | |
[13:30] | Sergeant Creighton? | 克雷顿军士 |
[13:36] | Lieutenant Stillman, philadelphia homicide. | 费城重组斯提尔曼上尉 |
[13:38] | – Sir. – Sergeant. | 长官 军士 |
[13:40] | We’re here about cadet RJ holden. | 军士 我们为了RJ霍顿而来 |
[13:41] | The bedwetting report you filed when he was 13. | 你发现他在13岁时尿床 |
[13:44] | Yes, ma’am. I surely remember that. | 我记得 |
[13:46] | Sergeant, what was the nature of RJ’s relationship with Nash cavanaugh? | RJ和纳什 卡文诺的关系是什么 |
[13:49] | Relationship, sir? | 什么关系 |
[13:50] | Lieutenant Cavanaugh abused at least one boy at this school. | |
[13:53] | Sexually. | 性侵犯 |
[13:54] | Did you know about that, sergeant? | 你知道吗军士 |
[13:57] | No, ma’am, I did not. | 不我不知道 |
[13:59] | Did you ever talk to RJ about the bed-wetting problem? | 你跟RJ提过他尿床的问题吗 |
[14:02] | It’s not my duty to talk about the problem, sir. | 这是我的责任长官 |
[14:04] | Then what was your duty, sergeant? | 你的责任是什么军士 |
[14:07] | To end it. | 了解 |
[14:08] | Piss the sheets, you walk the yard, private. | 你应该到操场步行士兵 |
[14:12] | Don’t you go all crybaby on me now. Do I look like your mama, private? | 你哭什么我不是你妈妈士兵 |
[14:17] | He grabbed me. | 他抓住我 |
[14:21] | What? | 什么 |
[14:22] | – He grabbed me. – What are you talking about? | 他抓住我 你在说什么 |
[14:26] | Lieutenant Cavanaugh… | 纳什卡文诺上尉 |
[14:30] | he grabbed my… my thing. | 他抓住我那里 |
[14:37] | – Are you a faggot? – Sir? | 你是同性恋吗 |
[14:39] | – Are you a faggot? – No, sir. | 长官 你是同性恋吗 |
[14:42] | I asked you a direct question, I expect a direct answer, private. | 不是长官 我直接向你提问题 你应该坦白回答 |
[14:44] | Are you or are you not a faggot? | 你是不是同性恋 |
[14:47] | I am not a faggot, sir. | 我不是长官 |
[14:50] | So we don’t have a problem then, do we, private Holden? | 那么你在新兵 房有什么问题吗 |
[14:54] | No, sir. | 没有长官 |
[14:59] | Disciplining the plebes was my job. I did what I thought was best. | 训练他们是我的责任 我做对他们最好的事 |
[15:02] | Disciplining them? | 训练 |
[15:04] | Sergeant, RJ was a 13 year old boy asking for help. | 中士13岁的孩子请求你的帮助 |
[15:07] | Is that the approach that earned you the bronze star? | 这是你获得青铜星章的方法吗 |
[15:13] | These boys are liars, cheats and drunks. | 这些孩子是骗子酒鬼 |
[15:17] | Slop, sir. Just like I was when I came here as a boy. | 烂泥长官 就象我刚来的时候 |
[15:20] | The bronze star, sir? | 青铜星章长官 |
[15:22] | The academy earned that. | 军校让我成为男人 |
[15:25] | Made me a man. | |
[15:26] | What Nash did to RJ, did that make him a man, sergeant? | 纳什对RJ所做的吗 那也让他成为男人吗军士 |
[15:33] | Elisa? | 阿丽莎 阿丽莎 |
[15:44] | Elisa? | |
[15:49] | El? | |
[15:55] | The Giant Came Back | |
[16:04] | Can’t say I remember that conversation with sergeant Creighton. | 我不记得和克雷顿 军士说过的话了 |
[16:07] | Sorry, ma’am. | 对不起警官 |
[16:09] | You told him that lieutenant Cavanaugh touched you, RJ. | 你告诉军士卡文诺 上尉碰过你RJ |
[16:12] | Like I said, don’t recall the convo. | 我说过了 想不起来了 |
[16:14] | What about the bed-wetting? | 尿床的事呢 |
[16:16] | You recall that, RJ? | 你想起来吗 |
[16:17] | Now that would be memorable. | 那一定会记忆深刻的 |
[16:20] | Can’t say I do, ma’am. | 但我不记得了 |
[16:22] | – Your file’s got the records. – Then someone made a mistake. | 你的档案有记录 是有人弄错了 |
[16:25] | I don’t think so. | 我不同意 |
[16:26] | – So blondes think now, ma’am? – Watch your tone, son. | 我不同意 那么现在就同意吧美女 小心你的话 |
[16:30] | Best defense is a good offense, right, RJ? | 这样说是有用意的对吗RJ |
[16:32] | Whatever, ma’am. | 随便你怎么说 |
[16:34] | Take the focus off of you. | 引开注意 |
[16:37] | What Nash did to you. | 纳什对你做的事 |
[16:39] | RJ, we know about Jerry. | RJ我们知道杰里的事 |
[16:42] | Jerry? | 杰里 |
[16:44] | And what Nash did to him. | 纳什对他做的事 |
[16:49] | – From this. – “Ignore, reward, secret.” | 看看这个 忽略 奖励 秘密 |
[16:53] | What can you tell us about number four? | 你能否跟我们解释第四点 |
[16:56] | “Test.” How’d he test you? | 测试 他怎么测试你 |
[17:01] | You were 13 years old, RJ. | 你只有13岁RJ |
[17:04] | What Nash cavanaugh did to you was wrong. | 纳什卡文对你所做的是错的 |
[17:10] | I’ll tell… | 我能说 |
[17:12] | you. | 只有你 |
[17:14] | All right. | 好的 |
[17:21] | Sit down, son. | 坐下孩子 |
[17:28] | I’m not a fag. | 我不是同性恋 |
[17:29] | It’s all right, RJ. | 没关系RJ |
[17:32] | I’m not a fag. | 我不是同性恋 |
[17:34] | Got to make sure you get in some extra hours of practice. | 象确定你在训练 中是否取得进步 |
[17:37] | Yes, sir. | 是长官 |
[17:38] | Meet’s coming up in a week. | 我一定会一周内进步的 |
[17:39] | And you are going to make the top ten this time, buddy. | 你这次将成为前十名伙计 |
[17:42] | But we have got to keep this on the D.L. | 但我们必须秘密进行 |
[17:45] | We don’t want anyone to think I’m playing favorites here. | 我不想让别人 认为我在帮你 |
[17:47] | Sure. I mean, yes, sir. | 当然长官 |
[17:52] | Just like the beer, this is our secret. | 就象啤酒一样 这是我们的秘密 |
[17:56] | Just you and me. | 只有你和我 |
[17:59] | You haven’t told anyone about that, have you? | 你没跟别人说过吧 |
[18:02] | No, sir. | 没有长官 |
[18:03] | Of course you haven’t. | 你当然没有 |
[18:06] | Or I would’ve heard. | 否则我会知道的 |
[18:09] | You passed the test. | 你通过测验 |
[18:11] | Keeping our secrets. | 收藏我们的秘密 你得了A+伙计 |
[18:24] | You didn’t think I was going to hurt you, did you? | 你不会认为我在伤害你吧 |
[18:27] | Of course you didn’t. | 当然不会 |
[18:30] | Now give me a big smile. | 笑一个 |
[18:38] | Number four: Test. | 在测验之前 |
[18:42] | Make sure they don’t run… | 他知道你不会跑 |
[18:46] | and I didn’t. | 我没跑 |
[18:47] | Tell me about number five. | 告诉我第五项 |
[18:50] | Escalate. | 逐步提高 |
[18:52] | He’d show me porn magazines. | 他给我看色情杂志 |
[18:55] | Tell me, | 说如果你愿意可以碰它 我不会说的 |
[18:56] | “you can touch yourself if you want. I won’t tell.” | |
[19:03] | He used them on other boys, too. | 他也这样对其他男生 |
[19:05] | That’s how me and… | |
[19:07] | You and Jerry? | 你和杰里 |
[19:12] | – I don’t know any Jerry. – Jerry kasher. | 我不知道杰里的事 |
[19:14] | I don’t know any Jerry. | 杰里凯瑟 我不认识杰里 |
[19:15] | – You were in the same swim class. – It was me, okay! | 你们在同一班上课 是我好吗 |
[19:17] | I drowned that son of a bitch! I killed Nash! | 是我淹死那个王八蛋 |
[19:25] | And I don’t know any Jerry. | 我不认识杰里 |
[19:29] | RJ says he doesn’t know Jerry. | RJ说他不认识杰里 |
[19:31] | Jerry says he doesn’t know RJ. | 杰里说不认识RJ |
[19:33] | But both are confessing to the murder. | 全部都承认谋杀 |
[19:35] | And neither of them seem to know this plan was sent to us. | 他们都不知道这 封计划书已在我们这 |
[19:39] | A school that size, boss, these kids had to know each other. | 同一个学校同一个班 他们一定认识对方 |
[19:42] | Well enough to talk about sexual abuse? | 当提到性侵犯的话题时 |
[19:44] | Kids came from different worlds, Lil. | 孩子们互不干涉 |
[19:46] | Popular athlete, loser outcast. Nothing in common. | 完全没有共同语言 |
[19:49] | Except Nash’s swim class. | 除了纳什的课 字体分析结果出来了 |
[19:51] | Hey, handwriting’s back. | |
[19:53] | – Neither Jerry or RJ’s matched the plan. – So there was a boy number three? | 不是杰里和RJ的字体 那时是第三个孩子吗 |
[19:58] | Nash being Nash, no telling how many boys wanted him dead. | 纳什是纳什 不知道有多少孩子要他死 |
[20:01] | Well, maybe this third kid holds the key how Jerry and RJ are connected. | 也许第三个孩子 和RJ还有杰里有关系 |
[20:06] | I’ll lean on Jerry again. Short fuse. | 我再去和杰里谈 |
[20:19] | Guess who I just had a chat with? | 这就是你的做法吗 |
[20:23] | Private RJ holden. | RJ霍顿士兵 |
[20:25] | He told. | 他说了 |
[20:27] | What’re you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[20:29] | Number five: Escalate. | 第五号 逐步提高 |
[20:34] | The magazines Nash used. No wonder you wanted to kill him. I would, too. | 纳什给你们的色情书 |
[20:39] | – RJ told you about that? – Mm-hmm. | RJ告诉你的吗 |
[20:42] | And that you, Jerry, were the ringleader. | 而你是主使者 |
[20:45] | He said you thought up the murder all on your own… | 他说他见多谋杀过程 |
[20:46] | It was Dominic’s idea, not mine! | 这全是多米尼克 的主意不是我的 |
[20:48] | It was all Dominic! | 全是多米尼克 |
[20:52] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[20:55] | Sit down. | 坐下 多米尼克的计划对吗 |
[21:01] | So Dominic wrote the plan, huh? | |
[21:04] | How’d you guys find each other? | 你们怎么发现对方的 |
[21:10] | You were just kids, you know. | 你们只是孩子 |
[21:13] | What happened… | 怎么回事 不是你的错 |
[21:18] | It wasn’t your fault. | |
[21:21] | He… | |
[21:24] | started with the drinks. | 他喝了酒 |
[21:29] | That was our secret. | 说有个秘密 然后我们去游泳 |
[21:31] | Then came the night swims. | |
[21:34] | Then the magazines and other things. | 带了本杂志来 |
[21:44] | And by that time, I’d kept so many secrets I couldn’t tell the truth. | 那时候我与很多秘密不能说实话 |
[21:48] | Then tell the truth now. | 现在说实话吧 |
[21:52] | Dominic… | 多米尼克 |
[21:58] | was the only one of us who had guts. | 我当时心里有很多想法 |
[21:59] | How did Dominic find you and RJ? | 多米尼克怎么发现你和RJ |
[22:02] | I… | |
[22:05] | took one of Nash’s magazines, | 我拿起其中一本纳什的书 |
[22:09] | and showed it around. | 给他们看 我没什么特别目的 |
[22:11] | You know, I didn’t mean anything by it. I just… | |
[22:16] | I wanted the other kids to like me. | 只是想让其他孩子喜欢我 |
[22:21] | Her boobs… | |
[22:25] | It’s huge! | |
[22:27] | Like balloons. | |
[22:52] | Yo, I didn’t see miss April yet! | 我们还没看呢 |
[22:54] | You’re ripping her booty, man! | 你疯了吗 |
[22:56] | What the hell. | |
[23:03] | That’s when we knew. | 那时候我们才知道 |
[23:06] | And that’s when you made the plan. | 所以你们写了计划书 |
[23:10] | To do to Nash, | 以牙还牙 |
[23:12] | what he did to us. | |
[23:15] | Ignore, | 忽略 |
[23:17] | reward, | 奖励 |
[23:19] | secret, | 秘密 |
[23:21] | test, | 测试 |
[23:23] | escalate… | 逐步提高 |
[23:27] | destroy. | 毁灭 |
[23:37] | Dominic lasalle. | 多米尼克拉塞尔 |
[23:38] | Also in Nash’s swim class. | 也在纳什的课上 |
[23:41] | Lil, you take him in interview A. You two split up Jerry and RJ. | 他们把多米尼克带来了 你们把杰里和RJ也带来 |
[23:45] | I’m here as Dominic’s guardian. | 我作为多米尼克的监护人 |
[23:48] | I’d like to observe. | 我想观察 |
[23:50] | John, show the colonel to observation, please. | 带上校去观察室 |
[24:06] | Not exactly chomping at the bit | 我真不想这样做 |
[24:08] | to take down another kid, especially when the guy deserved to die. | 帮一个应该死 的家伙惩罚孩子 |
[24:11] | Amen. / We got our jobs to do, Lil. | 伙计我们有自己的职责 |
[24:13] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[24:18] | Wish I had called in sick today. | 真希望他们今天生病了 |
[24:22] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也是 |
[24:26] | Scotty, is she okay? | 斯卡提她没事吧 失踪了 |
[24:28] | Uh, she’s… gone. | |
[24:31] | – What? – She’s not anywhere. | 什么 |
[24:33] | Not any of the places she goes to when she gets… you know, like this. | 到处都找不到她 她常去的地方也没有 |
[24:36] | library, the park, her sister’s. All day, I’m driving. I can’t find her. | 图书馆公园或者姐妹那 |
[24:40] | Scotty, call it in, get some help. | 斯卡提打电话让他们帮忙 |
[24:42] | I can’t call it in. They’ll make her go back, | 不行他们会带她回去的 |
[24:43] | and I promised her she’d, she’d never have to go back. I promised. I… | 我答应过她不会 让她回到医院的 |
[24:47] | I can’t do that to her. | 我不能这样对她 |
[24:49] | – All right. It’s going to be all right. – Playing stickball on my block. | 一切都会好的 我见到她在我的街区那玩球 |
[24:52] | That’s the first time I seen her. 14 years old. | 那是我第一次见到她 14岁 |
[24:57] | Oh, man… | |
[24:58] | just kicking it on a hot summer night. | 真神奇我遇见心上人 |
[25:04] | That’s the only place Elisa ever felt… normal, you know? | 那是我唯一见到她正常的时候 |
[25:09] | I got to find her. | 我得找到她 |
[25:22] | Are you sure you want my handwriting? | 要看看我的字体吗 |
[25:25] | Hmm? | |
[25:27] | Don’t you want to play bad cop first? | 不是先扮演坏警察吗 |
[25:30] | Knock me around some? | 表现一下 |
[25:32] | Write. | 写 我承认是我写的计划 然后寄给我们吗 |
[25:38] | I confess. I wrote the plan. | |
[25:40] | And you sent it to us. | |
[25:43] | Why? | 为什么 |
[25:43] | Boredom. | 烦恼 |
[25:45] | Military environments thrive on the cultivation of it. | 军事环境让人产生很多变化 |
[25:50] | Makes warfare that much more of a rush. | 我觉得这样更值得 |
[25:54] | – Really? – You should know. | 真的吗 你应该知道 |
[25:57] | Dreary police academy drills. | 遵守警校的规定 |
[26:00] | Then you get to kill. | 会要了你的命 |
[26:03] | What a thrill. | 或者被抛弃 |
[26:05] | I wouldn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:06] | Maybe you will. | 也许你会的 |
[26:08] | Like you do? | 和你一样吗 |
[26:10] | We killed that pervert. | 我们杀了那跳蚤 |
[26:13] | – We? – Me and my two buddies. | 我们 我和我两个同伴 |
[26:15] | What two buddies, Dominic? | 哪两位同伴多米尼克 |
[26:18] | Me, myself and I. | 我自己和我 |
[26:20] | Your friends are putting the job on you. | 你的朋友们说是你干的 |
[26:23] | Jerry, Dominic. | 杰里和多米尼克 |
[26:25] | You want a deal, you better jump in fast. | |
[26:27] | Your wife still flog the bishop, | 你妻子经常这样对你吗 |
[26:31] | or did she stop doing that a hundred years ago? | 或者已经没这样做了 |
[26:34] | My wife’s dead. | 我妻子已经去世了 |
[26:36] | Nine years ago. | 九年前 |
[26:39] | Tell me about the plan. | 把计划书告诉我 |
[26:44] | Dominic figured it out… | 多米尼克想出来的 |
[26:47] | what Nash was doing. | 纳什所做的事 |
[26:50] | His plan. | 他的计划 |
[26:53] | What he did to you at the pool, Jerry, he did that to all of us. | 他对可怜的杰里所做的事 他对我们三人所做的 |
[26:56] | It was like his plan all along. | 就象是他的计划一样 |
[26:59] | – I don’t get it. – Number one: Ignore. | 我不明白 第一忽略 |
[27:03] | He ignored us in different ways, made us beg for attention. | 用不同方法忽略我们 迫使我们乞求他的注意 |
[27:07] | – Then he rewarded us. – With the beer. | 然后他奖励我们 |
[27:09] | That was number two in his plan. He made me keep it a secret. | 用啤酒 那是我们第二个计划 他让我保密 |
[27:12] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[27:13] | ‘Cause it was number three: | 我也是 因为第三 |
[27:15] | Keeping secrets. | 保密 |
[27:17] | Then he made real sure we never told on him. | 他非常清楚我们不会说出去 |
[27:21] | I didn’t. Did you? | 我没说 你呢 |
[27:23] | No. | |
[27:24] | Shh. | |
[27:26] | Kinda like a test. | 比如测试 |
[27:27] | Right. Number four: Test. | 没错第四 测试 |
[27:30] | Right. | |
[27:32] | Made sure we never told anyone | 确定我们没说出去 |
[27:34] | so he could do other things and not get caught. | 他才能进行其他事 |
[27:36] | Like show us those magazines. | 那些色情杂志 |
[27:38] | That was number five. | 那是第五点逐步提高 逐步提高是什么意思 |
[27:40] | – Escalate. – What does that escalate mean? | |
[27:43] | To make things worse. | 让事情越来越糟 最后第六点 |
[27:45] | Then, the final thing… number six… | |
[27:49] | we know what that is. | 我知道是什么 |
[27:50] | You don’t have to say it. | 他要得到惩罚 |
[27:58] | Number one: Ignore. | 第一忽略 |
[28:01] | No one show up at swim class tomorrow. | 我们明天不要去上课 |
[28:04] | We do to him, step by step, exactly what he did to us. | 我们一步一步报复他 以牙还牙 |
[28:13] | So after you skipped out on Nash’s swim class, what happened? | 那么你们怎么利用上课来做到 |
[28:17] | Number two. | 第二 |
[28:21] | Whoever he came to first, | 不管他先找谁 |
[28:23] | whoever he picked, | 不管他向谁动手 无论如何 都没成功 |
[28:26] | that kid would be the bait. the reward. | |
[28:30] | I was just holding my breath. | 他让我停止呼吸 |
[28:35] | Hoping it wouldn’t be me. | 真希望不是我 |
[28:39] | Private Lasalle, why weren’t you not in class? | 你说清楚为什么没上课 |
[28:42] | I got busy. | 我很忙 |
[28:44] | Excuse me? | 不好意思 |
[28:45] | I said I got busy. | 我说我很忙 |
[28:48] | Wanna see what I got so busy with? | 知道我忙于什么吗 |
[28:52] | Got it for tonight. | 为了晚上在游泳池的事 |
[28:55] | For the pool. | |
[28:57] | Will you bring some beer, sir? | 你要带啤酒吗长官 |
[29:01] | Number two: Reward. | 第二号奖励 |
[29:07] | You were it. | 你负责 |
[29:10] | RJ and Jerry are talking. | RJ和杰里已经说了 |
[29:12] | Time’s a wasting. | 不要浪费时间 |
[29:16] | You’re playing your hand badly, detective Rush. | 你的戏演得很差洛什警探 |
[29:20] | See, in poker, like business or warfare, | 参照扑克 象做生意 或者冲突 |
[29:27] | The optimal strategy is not to have one. | 罪优策略就是没策略 |
[29:31] | Or, rather, not to show it. | 或者不要表现出来 |
[29:33] | You wear yours like a bad dye job. | 你的样子就象上错颜料 |
[29:40] | Game’s over, Dominic. | 游戏结束了多米尼克 |
[29:43] | You already confessed to the murder. | 你已经承认了谋杀 |
[29:45] | So there’s something that happened that night… | 所以那天晚上发生的事 |
[29:48] | that you don’t wanna give up. | 你不想放弃的 |
[29:51] | I wonder what that is. | 是什么呢 |
[29:55] | Number three: Secret. | 第三点秘密 |
[29:59] | What was the secret? | 什么秘密 |
[30:01] | Dominic was gonna get Nash in the pool… | 多米尼要让纳什走进泳池里 |
[30:04] | like he did to us. | 就象他们对我们做的一样 |
[30:07] | Promise to do… things with him. | 答应和他做那种事 |
[30:13] | And then… | |
[30:16] | and then everything went wrong. | 然而一切出乎意料 |
[30:20] | Ready to get in? | 准备下水了吗 我太累了伙计 |
[30:23] | Nah. I’m a little too tired, buddy. | |
[30:28] | Maybe some other time. | 改天吧 |
[30:31] | But… | 但是 |
[30:34] | but I got a secret. | 但我有个秘密 |
[30:36] | A real good secret… for us… in the pool. | 大秘密 我们俩 |
[30:41] | Like I said… maybe some other time. | 游泳池里 我说了改天吧 |
[30:47] | So the plan fell apart. Nash left. | 那么计划失败了 纳什离开了 |
[30:51] | No. He didn’t. | 不没有 |
[30:54] | You got him back in the pool? | 你们有让他回到游泳池吗 |
[31:02] | How’d you do that? | 你们怎么做到的 |
[31:05] | How’d you do that, RJ? | 怎么做到的RJ |
[31:07] | How’d you get Nash into the pool, Jerry? | 你怎么让纳什下水的杰里 |
[31:11] | How’d you do it? | 怎么做的 |
[31:27] | Dominic, whatever you had to do… | 多米尼克不管你要做什么 |
[31:34] | it wasn’t your fault. | 都不是你的错 |
[31:36] | – What you did… – Number four: Test. | 你所做的 第四点测试 |
[31:43] | Make sure that he doesn’t run. | 确定他不会走 |
[31:45] | But I can’t let the plan fail. | 但我不能让计划失败 |
[31:47] | So I beg him. | 所以我求他 |
[31:50] | “Please,” I said. | 我说求你了 |
[31:53] | “Please.” | 求你 |
[31:57] | Like I said, some other time. | 我说了改天吧 |
[31:59] | Please? | 求你了 |
[32:08] | Please? | 求你 |
[32:16] | Only if you smile. | 只要你笑笑 第六点毁灭 |
[32:28] | Number six: Destroy. | |
[32:32] | “From the child, comes forth the soldier.” | 从孩子变成士兵 |
[32:37] | That’s what he would say when he was done. | 那是当他完事之后所说的话 |
[32:45] | And I would just go away in my mind. | 而我心里一直记着 |
[32:49] | Not this time. | 这次不是 |
[32:52] | Not this time. | 这次不是 |
[32:57] | From the child, comes forth the soldier. | 从孩子变成士兵 |
[33:02] | Isn’t that right, buddy? | 对吗孩子 |
[33:10] | Hey, what are you guys doing here? | |
[33:11] | Don’t let your elbows touch the water, private! 60 seconds! Go! | |
[33:15] | Can’t is not in your vocabulary, cadet! | |
[33:18] | Failure is not an option! | |
[33:19] | You’re special, a real winner, my special boy! | |
[33:23] | You like this, don’t you! | |
[33:25] | Don’t pretend you don’t like it! | |
[33:27] | Destroy, destroy, destroy! | |
[33:36] | Somebody’s coming. | 有人来了 |
[33:47] | They shouldn’t go away for this. | 他们不能受到惩罚 |
[33:48] | Hmm. They confessed murder one. What are you gonna do? | 他们承认了一级谋杀 我们能做什么 |
[33:51] | Maybe the guy slipped, fell, and hit his head, boss. | 你有什么想法呢老板 |
[33:55] | – I could see that. – Accidental death. | 我可以见到 他们会面临死亡 |
[33:57] | My pen ran out in there, didn’t get that last part. | 我无法面对这最后结果 |
[34:00] | I think we could all use a scotch right about now. | 我想我们该想办法 |
[34:02] | Anyone hear from Scotty? | 有人听到斯卡提的消息吗 |
[34:04] | Not me. | 我有 |
[34:05] | You sent it in, you frigging rat! | 你们说过会伸张正义的 |
[34:07] | Hey, knock it off! | |
[34:08] | You frigging liar! | 你们是骗子 |
[34:12] | Gun! | 有枪 |
[34:15] | – Don’t you touch me! – Dominic! | 别想碰我 |
[34:18] | Dominic! Listen to me. | 多米尼克听我说 |
[34:20] | Dominic! | 多米尼克多米尼克 |
[34:21] | – Dominic, put the gun down. – Don’t nobody touch me! | 把枪放下 |
[34:23] | Listen to me. | 没人可以碰我 听我说 |
[34:25] | Dominic, listen to me. | 多米尼克 听我说 |
[34:28] | It’s gonna be okay, | 一切都会好的 |
[34:30] | I promise you. | 我保证 |
[34:31] | I promise you, Dominic. | 我保证多米尼克 |
[34:33] | It’s going to be okay. | 没事的 |
[34:36] | – Put the gun down. – Listen, I wrote it. | 把枪放下 是我写的计划书 是我写的 |
[34:40] | The plan, I wrote it! | |
[34:46] | But I didn’t send it. | 但不是我寄的 |
[34:48] | Put the gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[34:49] | Dominic! | 多米尼克 |
[34:52] | I didn’t send it. | |
[34:54] | No, Dominic! | 不多米尼克 |
[34:56] | No! | |
[35:05] | I talked to the hospital. It’s looking bad. | 我跟医院谈过了 情况很糟 |
[35:08] | But they can’t say for sure right now. | 他们无法肯定 |
[35:12] | If Dominic didn’t send the plan… | 多米尼克没有寄计划书 |
[35:15] | then who did? | 谁寄的 |
[35:17] | It’s over, Lil. | 结束了丽莉 |
[35:18] | Let’s go home. | 回家吧 |
[35:40] | I’ve been looking for you all day. | 我找了你一天了 |
[35:41] | Everywhere I’m looking for you. | 我到处找你 |
[35:43] | God, Elisa. | 你知道吗阿丽莎 |
[35:45] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:46] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[35:49] | Hey. Talk to me. | |
[35:51] | They came back, Scotty. | 跟我说话 那家伙回来了 |
[35:54] | The giants. | 那个巨人 |
[35:55] | I know what you’re thinking, | 我知道你在想什么 |
[35:56] | I know you think that I didn’t take my meds, but I did. | 我知道你在想什么 你认为我没吃药但我吃了 |
[36:01] | And they still came back. | 他回来了 |
[36:02] | Well, we’ll get stronger meds. | 我们要加大药物 我和医生谈过了 他们一直都只会这样做 但一切都没好转 |
[36:04] | We’ll talk to the doctor to see whatever to save. / That’s what we did last time. | |
[36:06] | It’s what we do all the time, and it doesn’t get better. | |
[36:11] | Maybe it just doesn’t. | 一点也没有 |
[36:23] | I’m gonna go stay at my sister’s for a while. | 我想和我姐姐哪住一段日子 |
[36:25] | – That’s what you want to do, do it. – I don’t know what else to do. | 你不能这样做 我不知道还能做什么 |
[36:28] | Do you? | 对你 |
[36:34] | Shirts two, skins zero. | 全垒打 |
[36:38] | There ain’t no skins. | 没有全垒打 |
[36:40] | You know? You see that? I mean, just… just look! | 我知道你看到 只不过是击球 |
[36:42] | I meant before, when we were kids. | 是以前 当我们是小孩时 |
[36:45] | Let’s go, Elisa. / Skins make a comeback in the last inning. | 我们回去 最后打了全垒打 |
[36:48] | Do you remember? | 你记得吗 |
[36:50] | No. | 不记得 |
[36:51] | Triple play. Scored by Scotty valens. | 不记得 全垒打是斯卡提瓦朗斯打的 |
[37:05] | I don’t remember. | 我全记得 |
[37:06] | I do. | 我也是 |
[37:11] | – That was a long time ago. – Not so long ago, Scotty. | 很久以前 全是很久以前 |
[37:17] | Not so long ago. | 全是很久以前 |
[37:31] | Dominic’s in the ICU. | 多米尼克还在深切治疗中 |
[37:33] | No word yet. | 还没醒 |
[37:35] | Last thing he said before he shot himself was… | 他开枪时说的最后一句话是 |
[37:39] | he didn’t send the plan. | 他没寄计划书 |
[37:41] | Then who did? | 谁寄的 |
[37:42] | Was there someone else in on this besides the three of you? | 除了你们三人 还有其他人知道吗 |
[37:44] | No, just us. | 没有只有我们 |
[37:45] | But someone else knew. | |
[37:47] | We lost it that night. | 那晚我们弄丢了 |
[37:49] | The plan? | 计划书 |
[37:50] | It was in Dominic’s pocket. | 在多米尼克的口袋里 |
[37:52] | – He stuck everything in his pockets. – Dumbass. | 他把东西全放进他的口袋里 |
[37:56] | And then it was gone after… the pool. | 在杀人之后就不见了 不见了 |
[38:02] | It was gone. | |
[38:12] | Where’d it go? | 哪去了 |
[38:13] | What? | 什么 |
[38:14] | – The plan! It was here. – You put in your pocket? | 什么 计划书 你放在口袋里的 |
[38:17] | You dumbass! / Shh! | 你这笨蛋 |
[38:21] | Okay, it’s okay. | 没关系 |
[38:23] | Listen up, here’s what we do. | 你们听好了 |
[38:26] | Never tell. | 决不说出去 |
[38:28] | No matter what happens. | 不管发生什么事 |
[38:30] | If we’re ever caught, each man takes the fall. | 如果被抓了 各自承担错误 |
[38:33] | By himself. | |
[38:35] | Alone. | |
[38:37] | Like a soldier. | 象士兵一样 |
[38:44] | – Never tell. | – Never tell. 决不说 |
[38:48] | Never tell. | 决不说 |
[38:52] | He went back to the pool that night. | 他那晚又回到泳池旁 |
[38:54] | – Dominic, to look for it. – Did he find it? | 多米尼克 去找计划书 有找到吗 |
[38:57] | We never talked about it. | 我们没谈过 |
[39:00] | Like it never happened. | 好象没发生过 |
[39:03] | And after a while, it felt like it never did. | 过一阵子好象我们没做过 |
[39:28] | He should have this, not me. | 他应该拥有这青铜星章 不是我 |
[39:33] | For what he did, what they all did. | 因为他所做的 |
[39:36] | Took more guts than I ever had. | 对那个下流卑鄙的家伙 |
[39:41] | “From the child comes forth the soldier.” | 从孩子变成士兵 |
[39:45] | That’s what Nash always said. | 那是纳什的口头禅 |
[39:49] | After. | 事后 |
[39:56] | You were a lifer at the academy. | 你在纳什的课上 是一名救生员 |
[40:00] | In Nash’s swim class, long ago. | 很久以前 |
[40:03] | Not so long ago. | 不是很久 |
[40:06] | You were the duty sergeant that night. | 那晚你是值班军士 |
[40:09] | You found Nash’s body. | 你发现纳什的尸体 |
[40:14] | And the plan. / The world had to know what he did to them. | 还有计划书 世界应该知道他对 他们所做的事 |
[40:21] | – To me. – That’s why you sent it in. | 还有我 所以你寄来计划书 |
[40:23] | But why now, Creighton? | 但为什么现在才寄克雷顿 |
[40:26] | The last class of Nash’s victims. The last to bear witness. | 因为这是受纳什影响 的最后一课 |
[40:30] | Nash’s secret would go away with them. | 纳什的秘密不会随他们而去 |
[40:35] | – You couldn’t let that happen. – I didn’t let that happen. | 你不能让这一切发生 我可以让那一切发生 不行 |
[40:38] | No, you didn’t. | |
[40:44] | Why are you here? | 为什么要来这里 |
[40:49] | You let these boys go, I’ll tell you. | 让我看看这孩子我就告诉你 |
[40:52] | Depends on what you have to tell me. | 取决于你会说什么 |
[40:55] | I watch boys. | 我象纳什一样看待这些孩子 |
[41:00] | Just like Nash did, I watch boys, | |
[41:03] | and I know that I’m becoming him. | 我看着这些孩子 我知道不能成为他 |
[41:09] | Please put me away. | 请把我关起来 |
[41:12] | Stop me. Let them have their lives. | 阻止我 |
[41:14] | Let them become men. | 让他们有自己的生活 让他们成为男人 |
[41:19] | – Just let them go. – How can I? | 让他们走 不行 |
[41:23] | – They killed a man. – No, they didn’t. | 他们杀了那男人 不他们没杀 |
[41:30] | Somebody’s coming! | |
[41:40] | Creighton! | 克雷顿 |
[41:42] | Creighton! | 克雷顿 |
[42:48] | “Wise Up” by Aimee Mann | |
[43:00] | # It’s not what you thought # | |
[43:08] | # When you first began it # | |
[43:16] | # You got what you want # | |
[43:23] | # You can hardly stand it thought by now you know # | |
[43:31] | # It’s not going to stop # | |
[43:38] | # It’s not going to stop # | |
[43:46] | # It’s not going to stop ’til you wise up # | |
[44:01] | # You’re sure there’s a cure # | |
[44:09] | # And you have finally found it # | |
[44:16] | # You think one drink # | |
[44:24] | # Will shrink you til you’re underground and living down # | |
[44:32] | # But it’s not going to stop # | |
[44:39] | # It’s not going to stop # | |
[44:46] | # It’s not going to stop # | |
[44:54] | # It’s not going to stop ’til you wise up # |