Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

铁证悬案(Cold Case)第1季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第1季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] Well. To boys. 敬在座的男士们
[00:05] Here’s to buying cheap and selling dear. 这杯敬 低购高售
[00:10] Selling? 出售
[00:12] I sold our positions in Navrax right before the plummet. 暴跌前 我出售了我们在纳威雷克斯的股份
[00:16] – Why didn’t you tell us? – Couldn’t risk the leak. -为什么没告诉我们 -不能走漏风声
[00:18] Timing is everything. 时机决定一切
[00:19] Had to get out before the lemmings. 要抢在其他投资者之前
[00:21] There he is. The Kipster. 他来了 奇普斯特
[00:24] – We have a problem. – What now, kiddo? -我们有麻烦 -现在吗 小子
[00:26] – We’re celebrating. – It’s important. -我们在庆祝 -很重要的事
[00:27] Everything’s important to you, Kip. 对你来说没有不重要的事 奇普
[00:29] And nothing is important to you. 对你来说什么都不重要
[00:32] The mouse roars. 老鼠在咆哮
[00:33] People are losing their shirts on Navrax. 人们因为纳威雷克斯而输成光屁股了
[00:35] Well, I got my shirt. 我还有我的衣服
[00:37] Ascot Chang, it’s tailor-made. 诗阁的 定制的
[00:39] Please, Charlie. 拜托了 查理
[00:41] – We have to talk. – All right, all right. -我们得谈谈 -好吧 好吧
[00:43] Sit down. Take a load off. 坐 放轻松
[00:48] Keep ’em coming, Vicky. 酒别停 维姬
[00:49] Yes, sir, Mr. Danville. 好的 丹维尔先生
[00:55] Nice tail on that one. 她穿的燕尾服真好看
[01:02] To lives of quiet desperation and not leading them. 敬在安静绝望中的人们 以及不用与之共享
[01:27] H85-147 查尔斯·丹维尔
[01:45] Thanks for coming. 谢谢你赶过来
[01:47] You could’ve just cancelled over the phone. 你可以直接在电话里取消约会的
[01:49] Cancel? And miss the chance of seeing Tripod and Cyclops? 取消 错过见到崔普德和独眼巨人的机会
[01:52] Who says you’re gonna see them? 谁说你要见他们的
[01:55] I’m an optimist. 我是乐观主义者
[01:57] So, um, this guy is a friend of my older brother’s, Randy Price. 这家伙是我哥的朋友 兰迪·普赖斯
[02:01] Got in the jam with the SEC, FBI. 搅合进联邦调查局证券交易委员会调查中
[02:04] Enron type scandal. Now he wants to cut a deal. 安然案型的丑闻 现在他想谈协议
[02:04] 安然公司在全世界声名大噪是因为该公司2002年在几周内破产 以及持续多年精心策划 乃至制度化系统化的财务造假丑闻
[02:06] He’s got something on the homicide? 有凶杀案的线索吗
[02:08] Charles Danville, 1985. 查尔斯·丹维尔 1985年
[02:09] – Never heard of him. – Big financial wizard back in the day. -从没听说过 -当时的金融奇才
[02:13] Now Randy is in danger of going the way of Martha Stewart. 现在兰迪正要重蹈玛莎·斯图尔特的覆辙
[02:17] What are you talking about? 你说什么呢
[02:21] Get your feet off my desk and your ass out of my chair, Randy. 脚放下 从我椅子上滚开 兰迪
[02:26] Geez, Kite. 天啊 凯特
[02:29] Is that any way to treat an old pal? 这是对待老朋友的方式吗
[02:30] Detective Rush, Randy Price. 这位是拉什探员 这是兰迪·普赖斯
[02:34] You’re a homicide detective? 你是凶案组探员
[02:37] I gotta start committing some real crimes. 我要爆料真正的罪行
[02:39] Enough of this white collar crap. 这个坐办公室的警察可帮不上忙
[02:41] You got something you wanna tell me, Randy? 有什么要说的吗 兰迪
[02:46] I’ve got something amazing. 我有猛料
[02:48] I know who killed Charles Danville. 我知道谁杀了查尔斯·丹维尔
[02:53] Okay, fine. 好吧
[02:54] You don’t wanna solve the murder 你如果不想破市场街上
[02:56] of one of the biggest names on Market Street, 大人物的谋杀案
[02:58] I can take this info elsewhere. 我可以把信息提供给其他人
[02:59] Door’s that way. 那你可以走了
[03:00] You told me this lady was top notch, Kite. 你说这位女士是最棒的 凯特
[03:02] She is. 的确是
[03:06] Look, detective. 听着 探员
[03:08] Before all this unpleasantness with SEC occurred, 在证交会找我麻烦前
[03:11] I was senior vice president of mergers and aquisitions. 我是兼并收购部的资深副总裁
[03:13] I’m really busy, Randy. 别绕弯子了 兰迪
[03:18] Two weeks before Danville was killed, 丹维尔遇害前两周
[03:21] I was in the john of this hotel. 我在一家旅馆的厕所里
[03:28] Son of a bitch, you lost it all. 狗娘养的 你把我的钱都赔了
[03:30] – Do I know you? – Stu Livermore. -我认识你吗 -我叫斯图·利弗莫尔
[03:31] I invested 50 grand in Bentech and now look at this. 我在本奇上投了五万 现在瞧这张纸
[03:34] It’s worthless. 分文不值
[03:35] You run the dry cleaners. 你是开干洗店的
[03:37] You begged me to let you invest. 是你求我让你入股的
[03:39] Because you were supposed to 因为你应该是个关键人物
[03:40] be the big shot with all the inside information. 掌握一切内幕
[03:42] Well, did you read the perspectives? 你看过条款说明吗
[03:44] Because it clearly states the risks involved. 因为上面明确陈述了投资有风险
[03:47] I need that money back. 我必须要回我的钱
[03:48] All right, all right. 好 好
[03:50] Stu, is it? 斯图 是吗
[03:52] Maybe, just maybe if I pull a few strings, 也许 只是也许 如果我动用下关系
[03:55] I can get you into Navrax. 我可以帮你买到纳威雷克斯
[03:57] What’s Navrax? 纳威雷克斯是什么
[03:59] It’s a sure thing. 稳赚的买卖
[04:00] You already wiped me out, remember? 你已经毁了我了 知道吗
[04:01] I don’t have any more money. 我没钱了
[04:03] You must think I’m really stupid. 你一定以为我真的很蠢
[04:05] Not stupid, desperate. 你不蠢 你是绝望
[04:06] And Navrax is your way out. 纳威雷克斯是你的出路
[04:08] Trust me. 相信我
[04:11] Don’t let me pressure you. 别有压力 自己考虑
[04:12] You sure about this Navrax? 纳威雷克斯的消息可靠吗
[04:14] You got a better way out? 你有更好的出路吗
[04:16] Take it. 接受吧
[04:22] I got a life insurance policy. It’s worth about 10 grand. 我有人寿保险 价值一万
[04:26] But I warn you. 但是我警告你
[04:27] This Navrax bombs, you’re gonna pay with your life. 要是纳威雷克斯砸了 你要用命还我
[04:30] Trust me. 相信我
[04:34] What happened to Navrax? 纳威雷克斯后来怎样了
[04:36] It crashed and burned. 倒闭了
[04:38] Two weeks after Livermore invested. 就在利弗莫尔投资两周之后
[04:40] Same time Danville got killed. 丹维尔也是那时被杀的
[04:44] I told you it was good. 我告诉过你是猛料
[04:46] Well, why didn’t you let the cops know about it back then? 当时你为什么不告诉警察
[04:49] How would I profit from that? 那么做我有什么好处
[04:50] I was saving it for a rainy day. 总得未雨绸缪
[04:52] And now, it’s pouring. 而现在 正是大雨倾盆之时
[05:27] Theory in ’85 was a car jacking gone wrong. 85年的推测是劫车升级成了杀人
[05:30] Danville’s body was found in an alley off the Market Street. 丹维尔的尸体在市场街旁的巷子里被发现的
[05:34] I remember Danville. 我记得丹维尔
[05:35] He was all over the business section back in the ’80’s. 80年代时他专攻商业领域
[05:38] His Delorean was found the next day in Ardmore, 第二天 他的德劳瑞恩车在二十公里外的
[05:41] 20 miles away. 阿德莫尔被找到
[05:42] Junked and stripped. 被洗劫一空 报废了
[05:44] Lotta high end cars got jacked in ’85. 85年许多高端车都被报废了
[05:46] Yeah, they busted a ring of guys 那时 他们打击了一个
[05:48] for exporting car parts overseas that year. 走私汽车配件的团伙
[05:50] Details of the theft match up with the M.O. in all the others, 盗窃细节都与其他案件作案手法吻合
[05:53] except this one left a victim. 唯独多了一名死者
[05:55] And that pal of Kite’s, Randy Price.. 凯特的那个朋友 兰迪·普赖斯
[05:57] A ’80’s throw back, 一个在80年代投机取巧
[05:58] a real Market Street, ‘greed is good’ type. 在市场街摸爬滚打 贪得无厌的人
[06:00] But he’s got information? 但是他有线索
[06:02] This story about Livermore waving that gun around 利弗莫尔摆弄枪的故事
[06:03] is pretty interesting. 倒是有点噱头
[06:05] Maybe Livermore shot Danville, 也许利弗莫尔开枪打死了丹维尔
[06:06] took the Delorean to make it look like a car jacking. 开走德劳瑞恩 伪造成汽车抢劫
[06:09] Scotty and I’ll track down Livermore, 史考特和我去查利弗莫尔
[06:11] see what he has to say. 看看他怎么说
[06:11] Want me and Vera to go talk to the last-to-see? 需要我和维拉去和最后见到他的人谈谈吗
[06:13] – Who was it? – Victoria Jordan, -是谁 -维多利亚·乔丹
[06:16] bartender at a place called Arbitrage. 一家叫”套利”的酒吧的女招待
[06:18] I’ve been there with my stockbroker. 我和我的股票经纪人去过那里
[06:20] You’re in the market, boss? 你也玩股票吗 老大
[06:22] Half of America is, Lil. 一半美国人都这样 阿莉
[06:24] Not my half. 我属于那另一半
[06:27] I’ll give my broker a call, 我给我股票经纪人打个电话
[06:28] see what he knows about 看看他知道什么有关
[06:30] Danville and company he used to work for. 丹维尔和他所在公司的信息
[06:40] Stu Livermore? 是斯图·利弗莫尔吗
[06:42] Detectives Rush and Valens. 我是拉什探员 这是瓦伦斯探员
[06:44] Hey, finders keepers. 谁捡到就归谁
[06:46] It ain’t illegal colllecting discarded tickets. 收集废弃票据不违法
[06:48] We wanna talk to you about Charles Danville. 我们想和你谈谈关于查尔斯·丹维尔的事
[06:50] Danville. 丹维尔
[06:51] That lying huckster ruined my life. 那个骗子毁了我的人生
[06:53] We heard. 听说了
[06:55] You’ve been talking to my ex. 你们和我前妻谈过了
[06:57] She told us where to find you. 是她让我们来这里找你的
[06:59] You had a run-in with him June, 7th, 1985. 1985年6月7日 你和他有过口角
[07:03] Swore that if Navrax bombs, you’d kill him. 威胁说如果纳威雷克斯黄了 你会杀了他
[07:05] That’s right. 没错
[07:07] What? 怎么
[07:08] You think I made good on that threat? 你们认为我真的付诸行动了吗
[07:09] You shoved the gun to his chest. 你将枪对准了他的胸口
[07:10] Should’ve fired it too. 也该开枪的
[07:12] But instead I invested another 10 grand with him. 但我却又投资了一万
[07:15] Two weeks later, that was gone too. 两周后 那钱也飞了
[07:22] Mr. Livermore? 利弗莫尔先生
[07:24] Kip Krowley, I’m an associate of Mr. Danville’s. 我是奇普·克罗利 丹维尔先生的合伙人
[07:27] I don’t want an associate, I want Danville. 我不需要合伙人 我要见丹维尔
[07:30] Mr. Danville is extremely busy. 丹维尔先生非常忙
[07:33] Yeah, busy robbing on his people like me. 是啊 忙着抢劫像我这样的人
[07:35] I went to the headquarters in Navrax Corporation. 我去了纳威雷克斯公司的总部
[07:37] You know what I found? 知道我发现了什么吗
[07:38] One.. 一个
[07:40] One old lady, 一个老太太
[07:41] in an 8-by-10 office answering the phone. 在一间8乘10平米的办公室接电话
[07:43] That’s Navrax. 那就是纳威雷克斯
[07:44] An old lady with a phone. 一个老太太和一部电话
[07:47] You..You must be mistaken. 你一定搞错了
[07:49] – No mistake. – Well, I’m sure that there’s an explanation. -绝对没错 -肯定有合理的解释
[07:52] That money was going to pay for my children’s education. 那钱是用来支付我孩子上学的费用的
[07:55] My wife’s gonna leave me. 我老婆会离开我的
[08:02] I’d kill myself, but that wouldn’t do any good. 我也想自杀 但是那也不能挽回一切
[08:04] I’ve already cashed in on my life insurance. 我已经兑现了我的人寿保险
[08:10] I’m very sorry. 我很抱歉
[08:13] Please, I’m begging you. 拜托 我求求你
[08:15] If I don’t get that money back. 如果我拿不回我的钱
[08:17] Just.. you give me your number, Mr. Livermore, okay? 给我留个号码 利弗莫尔先生 行吗
[08:19] I personally gurantee 我个人向你保证
[08:20] Mr. Danville will look into this and call you. 丹维尔先生一定会调查 然后联系你
[08:23] – When? – End of the day. -什么时候 -今晚
[08:25] Tomorrow morning at the latest. 最晚明天早上
[08:27] I give you my word. 我向你保证
[08:34] I was sitting by the phone all that day like a chump 那天我一直守在电话机旁 像个傻瓜一样
[08:37] waiting for that kid to come through. 等着那个孩子打过来
[08:40] I got the brush-off. I finally went to bed. 他根本没打来 最终我睡觉去了
[08:43] And I saw the story on the morning news. 然后在早新闻上看到了报道
[08:45] But you never got your money back? 但是你没能要回你的钱
[08:48] Guess I could’ve hired a lawyer, try to sue. 我该请律师去起诉的
[08:49] You know, if I had a cent to my name. 如果我身上还有钱的话
[08:52] But I didn’t. 关键是我身无分文
[08:55] Still don’t. 现在也是
[09:01] You were the last person to see Charles Danville alive? 你是查尔斯·丹维尔生前最后一个见到他的人
[09:04] Yeah, around two a.m. 是的 凌晨两点左右
[09:06] Saw him walk out that door like every night. 看着他像往常一样走出那扇门
[09:08] Anyone with him? 有人和他一起吗
[09:09] Nope. Lost Boys left earlier. 没有 粉丝小弟们走得早点
[09:12] – Lost Boys? – Yeah. -粉丝小弟们 -对
[09:15] Danville had a group of young boys that worshipped him. 丹维尔有一群年轻的崇拜者
[09:17] Fed his ego. 满足他的虚荣心
[09:18] From Collins Brothers, the firm where he worked? 都是他公司”柯林斯兄弟”的人
[09:20] They wished. 他们也想是
[09:21] Danville’s boys weren’t Ivy League. 丹维尔的追随者都不是常青藤的料
[09:23] They were wannabes, on the outside looking in. 他们只有眼巴巴羡慕的份
[09:26] Until Danville took pity on them about a month before he died. 丹维尔死前一个月左右才同情他们
[09:30] He had met them before? 他之前见过他们
[09:32] No, not that I knew of at least. 没有 至少我认为没有
[09:34] But he got real friendly, real fast. 但是他很快就和他们打成一片
[09:42] Wonder when I’ll ever be those boys. 什么时候我也能成为他们其中一员就好了
[09:44] Yeah. Galaxy far far away. 比银河还远
[09:47] Go get some stock tips. 去偷听些股票情报
[09:51] Holy crap, that is Charles Danville. 见鬼了 那是查尔斯·丹维尔
[09:55] He’s.. he’s coming our way. 他…他正在走过来
[09:57] Be cool. 冷静点
[10:01] Mr. Danville. 丹维尔先生
[10:03] Can we buy you a drink? 我们能请你喝一杯吗
[10:05] You guys from Blaine? 你们是布莱恩来的
[10:07] Yeah, but how could you tell? 是的 你怎么知道
[10:09] Well, to start, you’re dressed like used car salesmen, 首先 你们穿得像汽车销售员
[10:12] you’re at the bar, because you can only afford an appetizer 坐在吧台 因为你们只能买得起开胃饮料
[10:16] and you’re gawking at the swells like they’re different species. 你们呆视着名人 好像他们不是普通人
[10:21] Which they are. 当然他们的确与众不同
[10:24] Except for me. 除了我
[10:26] I used to work in a sweat shop just like Blaine back in the day. 以前我也曾在布莱恩这样的血汗工厂工作过
[10:29] Cold calling chumps for ten dollar commissions. 为了十块钱佣金争揽贷款业务的傻瓜们
[10:31] So how did you get to where you are? 那你怎么获得现在的地位呢
[10:33] Cajones. 胆量
[10:35] Big brass ones. 雄心豹子胆
[10:38] You guys got ’em? 你们有吗
[10:39] – Yeah, we got going it. – Yeah. -有 我们有的 -没错
[10:41] Good. Cause if you’re hungry, 很好 因为如果你们如饥似渴
[10:44] maybe I can help you out. 也许我能帮你们一把
[10:45] Seriously? 真的吗
[10:47] I’m putting together a bond offering for a company called Navrax. 我正在为一家叫纳威雷克斯的公司集资
[10:51] You know Navrax? 你们知道纳威雷克斯吗
[10:54] Yeah, of course. 知道 当然知道
[10:55] Navrax is awesome. 纳威雷克斯很厉害
[10:57] You’re crappy liars. 谎话都说不像样
[10:59] But you’ll get better. 但你们会有进步的
[11:00] Stick with me, 跟着我
[11:01] I’ll teach you how to sell snow to Eskimos. 我会教你们如何把雪球买给爱斯基摩人
[11:04] You’ll be millionaires by the end of summer. 这个夏末你们就会成为百万富翁了
[11:06] Interested? 有兴趣吗
[11:13] Why would a big shot like Danville 为什么像丹维尔这样的大人物
[11:14] wanna associate with nobodies? 想要和无名小卒合伙呢
[11:16] Maybe he saw himself in those boys. 也许是在他们身上看到了自己的影子
[11:19] Maybe he was just slumming. 也许他只是在融入穷人的圈子
[11:21] All I know was, the day he died, 我只知道 他死的那天
[11:24] we got stuck with 11 thousand dollar tab. 他一万一的账单就没人付了
[11:26] 11 grand, worth more than my car. 一万一 比我车还贵
[11:29] – Way more. – Owner of the Arbitrage at the time, -贵多了 -当时”套利”的店主
[11:32] he thought Danville was made of money. 以为丹维尔家财万贯
[11:34] Just too busy to get around to paying it. 只不过没空来结账
[11:36] Me, I would never have let that happen. 换做是我 绝对不会允许这样的事发生
[11:39] – The owner still around? – Sold the place, to me. -店主还在吗 -已经把店面盘给我了
[11:42] And I don’t give credit to no one. 我可不会让任何人欠账
[11:46] Four bucks. 四块钱
[11:50] So Mackie’s your broker, huh? 麦凯是你的股票经纪人
[11:53] He told you where to find me? 是他让你来这里找我的吗
[11:55] So Danville worked for you for what, six years? 丹维尔为你工作了多久 六年
[11:58] Something like that. 差不多
[11:59] Thought he got killed in the car jacking. 他不是遭遇劫车 被杀了吗
[12:01] Well, we’re taking another look at that. 我们正重新调查
[12:04] My detectives talked to a woman at the Arbitrage 我的探员询问过”套利”的一个女人
[12:06] and said the guy was a louse, welched on his debts. 说他是个寄生虫 四处欠债
[12:10] – Sounds about right. – I thought Danville was a heavy hitter. -听起来没错 -我原以为丹维尔是个大亨
[12:13] Rolling in dough. 财源滚滚
[12:15] For a while. 得意了没多久
[12:16] Then he hit a losing streak. 然后他屡战屡败
[12:17] Every stock he hyped went in the toilet. 他炒的每支股票都打了水漂
[12:19] That’s why we fired him. 所以我们解雇了他
[12:20] Fired? 解雇
[12:21] Wasn’t he still the employee of the Collins Brothers when he died? 他死时难道不是柯林斯兄弟的员工吗
[12:24] On paper, he was. 对外宣称是
[12:27] But he begged us to let him stay unsalaried 但是他求我们让他无薪留职
[12:29] until he can get another gig going. 直到他找到下家
[12:32] So Danville was on the ropes. 看来丹维尔是穷途末路了
[12:34] Day he died, 他死的那天
[12:35] we had to cover about half a mil of his debts 我们不得不帮他支付五十万左右的债务
[12:37] to protect the firm’s reputation. 来保全公司的名声
[12:39] Keep up the appearances. 门面功夫
[12:41] And keep the authorities off our backs checking records. 还要避免当局偷查公司记录
[12:45] Fat lot of good it did us, 我们被弄得焦头烂额
[12:46] considering i got popped for insider trading. 我还因内幕交易被逮捕了
[12:50] Well, it could’ve been worse. 不错了
[12:52] You could’ve ended up like Danville. 你也可能落得和丹维尔一样的下场
[12:53] – Broke? – Dead. -破产 -死掉
[13:02] So Danville’s broke but still playing the big shot? 丹维尔破产了还在装大腕
[13:05] Yeah, scrambling to get the Navrax deal off the ground 趁自己还没有名誉扫地
[13:07] while his reputation’s still intact and 趁自己在柯林斯兄弟还有一席之地
[13:09] he still had an office at Collins Brothers. 忙着给纳威雷克斯设局
[13:11] So this guy’s all tabbed out, 这家伙已完全被踢出局了
[13:12] but he’s still got a corporate apartment, 但是还住公司公寓
[13:14] tab in the five star restaurant and a Delorean to push around? 去五星级餐厅 开着德劳瑞恩招摇撞骗
[13:17] How do I get this job. 我去哪里找这种工作
[13:19] Now, how come the assigned 为什么当时的探员
[13:20] didn’t look at the disgruntled investors for this? 不去查愤愤不平的投资者呢
[13:21] Car jacking theory looked solid. 劫车的推论看似站得住脚
[13:23] Collins Brothers covered for Danville. 柯林斯兄弟为丹维尔打掩护了
[13:25] They erased the paper trail of his debts. 他们消除了他债款的书面记录
[13:27] And plus white collar criminal ususally get sued, not shot. 还有白领罪犯通常会被起诉 而不是吃枪子
[13:30] So, maybe the doer isn’t your typical investor. 也许凶手不是典型的投资者
[13:33] Let’s check the SEC records. 查查证券交易委员会的记录
[13:35] See if anyone with a criminal record bought shares with Navrax. 看看有没有前科犯买了纳威雷克斯的股份
[13:38] We’ll go talk to Danville’s old associates. 我们去和丹维尔的老合伙人谈谈
[13:40] The Lost boys. 粉丝小弟们
[13:41] Start with the kid that was supposed to get back to Livermore. 从那个该回电话给利弗莫尔的孩子开始
[13:43] Kip. 奇普
[13:48] Kip Krowley? 是奇普·克罗利吗
[13:51] Detective Rush and Valens. 我们是拉什探员和瓦伦斯探员
[13:52] It’s about Charles Danville. 我们为查尔斯·丹维尔而来
[13:54] Charlie Danville? 查理·丹维尔
[13:56] That was a life time ago. 上辈子的事情了
[13:57] We’ve been talking to an old associate of yours. 我们和你的老合伙人谈过了
[13:59] – Randy Price. – Oh yeah, I read about Randy. -兰迪·普赖斯 -对了 我看到兰迪的新闻了
[14:02] He’s in trouble with the SEC, huh? 他招惹了证交会
[14:04] He says Stu Livermore threatened Danville’s life. 他说斯图·利弗莫尔威胁过丹维尔的生命
[14:06] No kidding. 别开玩笑
[14:07] We know you dealt with Livermore in ’85 我们得知85年你处理过利弗莫尔的事情
[14:09] running interference for Danville. 为丹维尔做掩护
[14:11] But you never told the cops about that. 但你从没对警察说过这事
[14:12] Well, Charlie was killed in a car jacking. 查理是在劫车中被杀的
[14:15] What would Livermore have to do with that? 和利弗莫尔有什么关系
[14:16] Did you know he pulled a gun on Danville 你知道在丹维尔死前两周
[14:18] two weeks before his death? 他用枪对着他
[14:20] No, I didn’t. 不 不知道
[14:22] I just felt bad for the guy. 我只是为那家伙难过
[14:25] Did you talk to him? Is he making out? 你们和他谈过了 他走出来了吗
[14:27] He’s collecting used tickets off the floor at the OTB. 他在赌马场外的地上收集废弃的票
[14:31] That’s a shame. 太遗憾了
[14:35] I tried to talk to Charlie about him the night that he died. 查理死的那晚我试图跟他谈这事
[14:38] To lives of a quiet desperation. 敬安静的绝望中的人们
[14:43] And not leading them. 以及不用与之共享
[14:52] So, kiddo. 那么 小子
[14:55] What’s so important that can’t wait? 什么事这么亟不可待
[14:57] I went to the headquarters at the Navrax Corporation. 我去了纳威雷克斯公司的总部
[15:00] – This about the drycleaner mope? – Livermore. -这是为了那个干洗店的倒霉鬼 -利弗莫尔
[15:02] And he was right. It’s nothing. 他说得对 什么都没有
[15:04] Nothing. It’s an old lady answering phones. 什么都没 只有一个接电话的老太太
[15:06] So? 所以
[15:07] It’s the idea that counts. 重要的是理念
[15:09] Not the the brick and mortar. 不是砖墙和泥浆
[15:11] Charlie. 查理
[15:12] I promised Livermore that you would call him. 我对利弗莫尔保证过你会打给他
[15:14] I personally guaranteed.. 我以个人名义保证的
[15:15] Don’t promise things, kiddo. 不要保证任何事情 小子
[15:17] Can you help him? 你能帮他吗
[15:19] Please. 求你了
[15:21] For me. 就当为了我
[15:25] That’s good. 不错
[15:26] Kip. 奇普
[15:27] Going for the heart like that? 像那样赢得别人的心
[15:29] I actually have taught you something. 我真的教会了你一些事
[15:31] – So you will talk to him? – No. -那你会和他谈吗 -不
[15:35] I’m a heartless bastard, remember? 我是个没良心的混蛋 记得吗
[15:37] No, you’re not. 不 你不是
[15:42] You are too good to be true. 你真是好得不像话
[15:45] Kiddo, have a drink. 小子 来喝一杯
[15:47] Lighten up. 放轻松
[15:54] That was the last time that I saw him. 那是我最后一次见他
[15:57] I walked to the train and went to my mom’s. 我坐上火车回到我妈家
[16:00] Danville sounds like he was telling 丹维尔说他是没良心的混蛋的时候
[16:02] the truth about being a heartless bastard, huh? 听起来是句实话
[16:04] Nah, that was just his way. 不 那只是他说话的方式
[16:06] He was training me to be like him. 他是想把我训练得和他一样
[16:08] Were you upset when he died? 他死时 你伤心吗
[16:10] Broken up. 心碎了
[16:12] Like I said, he was trying to teach me to suceed. 正如我所说 他是想教会我如何成功
[16:17] Wasn’t his fault I couldn’t cut it in his world. 我自己没本事不是他的错
[16:24] These are records from the SEC. 这些是证交会的记录
[16:26] About 4000 people invested in Navrax back in ’85. 85年大约有4000人投资了纳威雷克斯
[16:29] Most for a thousand bucks or so. 大部分都是一千块左右
[16:31] And only a dozen went in for 25 grand. 只有12个人投入了两万五
[16:33] Anyone with a record? 其中有人有案底吗
[16:35] Yeah, one. Teddy Mars. 有一个 特迪·马斯
[16:37] Served 5 years for dealing cocaine in the late ’80’s. 80年代后期因贩卖可卡因入狱五年
[16:40] And another three for manslaughter, 还有因弄断了弗拉克维尔的一个家伙的脖子
[16:42] broke a guy’s neck in Frackville. 而被判过失杀人罪 又坐了三年牢
[16:44] How does a slag like Mars get 像马斯这种人渣怎么能和
[16:45] into business with a highroller like Danville. 会和丹维尔这种赌徒有生意往来
[16:47] If he was selling cocaine to Danville. 如果他向丹维尔贩卖可卡因
[16:49] Danville was broke. 丹维尔破产了
[16:51] Maybe there was some bartering going on. 也许他们之间有以物换物的交易
[16:52] And cocaine for stocks? 用股票换可卡因
[16:54] And if those investments tanked? 如果那些投资黄了
[16:56] Mars would come collecting. The old fashioned way. 马斯会来收账 老规矩
[17:00] Check with his parole officer see if he’s got a good address. 问问他的假释官有没有他的地址
[17:11] Teddy Mars. 特迪·马斯
[17:13] Wanna talk to you about Charles Danville. 我们想和你谈谈查尔斯·丹维尔
[17:17] You ain’t vice. 你们不是刑警
[17:19] And you don’t look like narcs. 也不像缉毒刑警
[17:20] Homicide. 凶案组
[17:22] You invested 25 grand in the complany 你投资了两万五在丹维尔
[17:24] Danville was selling called Navrax. 做销售的叫做纳威雷克斯的公司
[17:27] Hold up. 等等
[17:29] Let me get my lawyer down here. 让我把律师叫来
[17:30] We can have a real nice pow wow, just the four of us. 然后我们可以好好乐一乐 就我们四个
[17:32] While you’re on the line, we’ll talk to your boys over there. 你打电话吧 我们去和那边的孩子谈谈
[17:35] – What boys? – The ones that are dealing for you? -什么孩子 -那边那些为你贩毒的
[17:39] You got me wrong detectives. 你们误会我了 探员们
[17:41] I’m an artist now. 我现在是艺术家
[17:43] Suit yourself, Teddy. 随便你说 特迪
[17:45] With what they’re holding, you’re coming with us. 他们手里的货 就够你跟我们跑一趟了
[17:48] So how’d you get involved with Danville? 你怎么认识丹维尔的
[17:50] That ain’t a secret. 众所周知
[17:52] For a time I supplied all the joints in Market Street. 有段时间 我负责市场街所有的大麻供应
[17:54] – Including Arbitrage? – Especially Arbitrage. -包括”套利” -特别是”套利”
[17:57] Them Brooks Brothers types liked to party. 那些成功人士就喜欢派对
[18:09] Teddy. 特迪
[18:12] You should get on this Navrax. Make some fortune. 你应该入手这支纳威雷克斯 赚点钱
[18:15] You wanna taste the merchandise? 你想试试货吗
[18:17] How much for the whole ounce? 一盎司多少钱
[18:19] Boys deserve a treat. 孩子们应该尝尝甜头了
[18:21] Ounce is three grand. 三千一盎司
[18:22] You already owe me ten. 你已经欠我十盎司了
[18:24] You know what, 这样吧
[18:25] I’m gonna cut you in on this Navrax deal for 25 thousand. 我可以让你入股两万五的纳威雷克斯
[18:28] Couple of months, it’ll be worth twice that, 过几个月 就会翻一番
[18:30] – maybe three times. – Yeah, you do that. -甚至翻两番 -行行 可以
[18:32] After you pay me the 13 grand in cash. 但你得先付我一万三的现金
[18:35] – I’ll give that think through. – Teddy, -然后我才会考虑 -特迪
[18:36] this Navrax is like money in the bank. 这支纳威雷克斯就像存在银行的钱
[18:38] You don’t got it, do you? 你还不明白 是吧
[18:39] I’m offering you 25 grand in bonds for 13. 我在用两万五的股票还你的一万三现金
[18:44] Give me your Rolex. 把你的劳力士给我
[18:46] Teddy, come on. 特迪 别这样
[19:00] I’mma take your watch 我要拿走你的手表
[19:02] and your worthless paper. 还有你不值钱的股票
[19:04] But 24 hours, 但是24小时内
[19:05] I want my 13K in cash. 我要看到一万三的现金
[19:09] So did you get your money? 那你拿到钱了吗
[19:11] Next day. 第二天
[19:12] One of Charlie’s boys delivered a briefcase full of green. 查理的跟班送了一个装满钱的公文包来
[19:15] You happen to remember who gave you the money? 你应该记得是谁送钱给你的吧
[19:18] Yeah, the pretty boy. Beau something. 对 很帅的男孩 叫博什么的
[19:21] Look, if you don’t believe me, ask him. 听着 如果你们不相信我 就去问问他
[19:23] He’d tell you. I got paid. 他会告诉你 我收到了钱
[19:25] I didn’t kill Charlie. Cuz I had no reason to. 我没杀查理 因为我没理由
[19:28] I may have met a Mr. Mars back in the 80’s, but, 80年代我可能是见过马斯先生 但是
[19:31] I couldn’t say for sure. 我也不能确定
[19:33] We’re Homicide, Beau. 我们是凶案组的 博
[19:34] – Not Narcotics. – Or the SEC. -不是缉毒组 -也不是证交会
[19:40] Well, then. 那好吧
[19:43] Hell, yeah, I remember Teddy. 当然了 我记得特迪
[19:44] He was our supplier. 他是我们的供货商
[19:45] Did Danville send you to him 丹维尔有没有让你给他送过
[19:47] with a briefcase full of money? 一个装满钱的公文包
[19:48] Yeah. 是的
[19:49] And he was pissed about it too. 而且他对这事大发雷霆
[19:50] We were coining it on Navrax, 这钱是纳威雷克斯上获利的
[19:53] but Charlie hated to part with the actual cash. 但是查理讨厌失去实实在在的现金
[19:56] So why did he? 那他为什么这么做
[19:57] Cuz Charlie could take the hit 因为查理会去勾搭
[19:59] from the blue-haired Ladies who was broken. 心灰意冷的富婆
[20:01] But Teddy Mars was a different story. 但是特迪·马斯又是另一回事了
[20:03] So you knew Danville was a swindler? 所以你知道丹维尔是个骗子
[20:06] I looked the other way. 我假装没看见
[20:09] You know any other investors 你知道其他可能乐于看见
[20:10] that might want to see Danville dead? 丹维尔死亡的投资者吗
[20:12] Investors? 投资者
[20:13] No. 不知道
[20:14] Then who? 那有谁呢
[20:19] After I gave Teddy the cash, 我把现金给了特迪之后
[20:21] I went back to Charlie to return his Rolex. 我去找查理把劳力士还给他
[20:32] Our brave boy, back from the trenches. 我们勇敢的孩子 战场归来
[20:35] The guy scared the piss out of me. 那家伙吓坏我了
[20:40] Sit down, take a load off. 坐吧 放松一下
[20:48] Help yourself. 自便吧
[20:50] Thanks. 谢谢
[20:58] I got your watch back. 我把你的手表拿回来了
[21:03] I want you to keep it. 你留着吧
[21:05] Token of my appreciation. 就当是我的谢礼
[21:08] Seriously? 真的吗
[21:13] You’re the one, Beau. 就是你了 博
[21:14] You’re the one who’s gonna make it big. 你就是能做成大事的人
[21:16] – I am? – I don’t think the others have what it takes. -我是吗 -我觉得其他人都不行
[21:19] But you, 但是你
[21:24] you know what it takes. 你知道成功的代价
[21:27] Don’t you? 不是吗
[21:31] That’s when I got out. 然后我就出去了
[21:34] Danville hit on anyone else you know of? 丹维尔还骚扰了其他人吗
[21:35] He hit on all of us. 他骚扰了我们所有人
[21:37] If you wanted to succeed with Charlie, 如果你想跟着查理成功
[21:39] you play by his rules. 就要按照他的规矩来
[21:41] And that meant sleeping with him? 那就是说要陪他睡吗
[21:42] If you wanted to get ahead, 如果你想要成功
[21:44] that’s what it meant. 就是要这样做
[21:54] Want a deal, Randy, you start talking. 想要协议 你就要继续坦白 兰迪
[21:56] And you tell all. No more saving for a rainy day. 你全盘招供 别再未雨绸缪了
[21:59] Livermore didn’t kill Danville. 利弗莫尔没有杀死丹维尔
[22:01] I know what I heard. 我知道我听到的是什么
[22:02] You know what we heard? 你知道我们听到了什么吗
[22:04] Danville liked boys. 丹维尔喜欢男孩们
[22:05] Young ones. Up-and-comers, like you. 年轻的 积极进取的 像你这样的
[22:08] He hit on you, Randy? Cuz he hit on Beau. 他骚扰你了吗 兰迪 因为他骚扰了博
[22:10] Yeah, but Beau didn’t kill him. 没错 但是博没杀他
[22:12] He’s got an alibi. 他有不在场证明
[22:13] He was at his girlfriend’s the night Danville got dead. 丹维尔死的那晚 他在女朋友家
[22:15] But you, you don’t have a alibi, do you? 但是你 你没有不在场证明 对吗
[22:18] Wait a minute. You think I killed Danville? 等下 你们认为是我杀了丹维尔
[22:22] That’s insane. 太荒谬了
[22:23] So, you like biting the pillow. 那你喜欢把委屈往肚子里咽吗
[22:26] You didn’t get horizontal to make it to homicide? 我用不着放下身段去杀人
[22:30] Guy’s worthless. 这家伙没什么价值了
[22:32] This deal’s off. 协议取消
[22:33] Okay, okay. Cool your jets. 好吧 好吧 稍等片刻
[22:38] God. 天
[22:40] Did I service Danville to get ahead? 我有没有”服务”丹维尔来获得成功
[22:43] Yeah, so what? 我有 那又怎样呢
[22:45] So maybe you felt humiliated by that. 也许你觉得这是一种羞辱
[22:47] Decided to gun down the man who made you catch for him. 然后决定用枪放倒这个羞辱你的男人
[22:50] I did what I had to do. 我也是情非得已
[22:52] – Big deal. – You got anything more on Danville, -有什么大不了的 -你从丹维尔那还得到了什么
[22:54] you wanna say it right now, Randy. 你最好现在就说出来 兰迪
[22:56] Cuz your deal is going south, fast. 因为你的协议就要飞了 赶紧
[23:01] Okay. 好吧
[23:03] All right. 好吧
[23:05] This is the entire truth. 这是完整的真相
[23:07] Well, that’s big for Randy. 兰迪终于狠下心了
[23:10] I met Danville earlier than I said before. 我比之前提到的还要再早一点遇到丹维尔
[23:12] How much earlier? 多早
[23:14] Little more than a month before he was killed. 在他死前一个多月
[23:30] You want a ride? 你想搭车吗
[23:32] Hey, you’re Charles Danville. 你是查尔斯·丹维尔
[23:34] That’s right. 没错
[23:35] And you work for Blaine & Sons. 你在布莱恩父子公司工作
[23:37] How do you know that? 你怎么知道
[23:39] I used to have a crappy umbrella just like that. 我也曾经有过这样一把破伞
[23:42] Hop in. 快上车
[23:52] This is so cool. 太帅了
[23:54] Took me hard days of work to afford it. 为了它我可是万分辛苦地工作了呢
[23:58] Do you think I’m kidding? 你觉得我是在说笑吗
[23:59] No. 没有
[24:01] You know, I used to work for a joint like Blaine. 我曾经也为一家像布莱恩一样的公司工作
[24:04] – Back in the day. – Seriously? -以前的时候 -真的吗
[24:05] Till I wised up, took some risks. 直到我学聪明 做了些投资
[24:09] You a risk taker, uh..? 你是个爱冒险的人
[24:11] Randy. 兰迪
[24:12] Randy Price. 兰迪·普赖斯
[24:13] Yeah, I like risk. 没错 我喜欢风险
[24:15] Good, Randy. 很好 兰迪
[24:16] Then I’m gonna make you a proposition. 那我和你做个交易吧
[24:19] I’m gonna create a company at thin air, sell the hell out of it. 我要凭空建立一家公司 然后卖掉它
[24:22] Can you do that? 你能做到吗
[24:23] I’m Charles Danville. 我可是查尔斯·丹维尔
[24:25] I can do anything. 我无所不能
[24:28] Still looking for a couple salesmen. 我还在找销售员
[24:31] You know anyone who might be interested? 你认识的人有可能感兴趣的吗
[24:40] So Danville meeting you and 所以丹维尔在”套利”
[24:41] Kip and Beau at the Arbitrage, that was a setup? 见到你和奇普和博 是故意安排的吗
[24:44] Yep. Worked like a charm, too. 对 也非常成功
[24:46] And Beau and Kip never knew Navrax was bogus? 博和奇普一直不知道纳威雷克斯是伪造的吗
[24:48] Beau knew it was a boiler room scam, 博知道这是个电话营销售股骗局
[24:50] but he didn’t care so long as he was making out. 但是只要他有办法应对 他才不在乎
[24:53] And Kip? 奇普呢
[24:55] Kip was a fool. 奇普是个傻瓜
[24:56] Out of his depth. 智商不够玩这个
[24:58] Believed every word Danville said. 相信丹维尔所说的每一个字
[25:00] Why’d you keep this from us, Randy? 你为什么一直不告诉我们呢 兰迪
[25:02] Because it was a crooked deal. 因为这是个不正当的交易
[25:06] And I’m facing charges of invested fraud. 我还面对着投资诈骗的指控
[25:09] Okay, you know what, 好吧 你们知道吗
[25:10] I just remembered something. And this is good. 我刚刚想起了件事 而且很有用
[25:12] Hey, feel that? 感觉到了吗
[25:13] It’s raining again. 又有新内幕
[25:15] Kip Krowley the dummy, 奇普·克罗利那个笨蛋
[25:17] he got his mother to invest in Navrax 他让他妈投资了纳威雷克斯
[25:19] and she lost a bundle. 她损失了很多钱
[25:20] We’ve seen the list of investors, there’s no Krowley. 我们看过投资者的名单了 没有姓克罗利的
[25:23] No, Danville told me she invested. 不可能 丹维尔告诉我她投资了
[25:25] He bragged about closing the deal. 他吹嘘达成这笔交易
[25:29] Hey, your boyfriend in there was telling the truth. 你里面那个男朋友没说谎
[25:33] It’s too bad. 太糟了
[25:34] Kip’s mum did invest in Navrax. 奇普的母亲的确投资了纳威雷克斯
[25:36] She went by Mavis Breen, not Krowley. 她购买名是梅维斯·布林 不是克罗利
[25:38] How much’d she drop? 她投了多少
[25:39] 50 grand. 五万
[25:41] That’s worth a conversation. 那得找她谈谈了
[25:45] What? You got plans? 怎么 你有安排吗
[25:47] Kind of. 算是吧
[25:49] You got plans? 你有安排吗
[25:51] You kidding? I’m married. 开玩笑吗 我是已婚男人
[25:53] I’d take any excuse not to go home. 我会找一切借口不回家
[25:56] I wish you boys would’ve given me some warning. 我希望你们俩能提前通知我
[25:59] Would’ve made myself presentable. 那我就会好好打扮一下了
[26:03] We just wanted to ask you about Navrax, Mrs. Breen. 我们就是想问一下关于纳威雷克斯的事情 布林夫人
[26:06] Mavis, please. 叫我梅维斯吧
[26:08] I’m divorced. 我离婚了
[26:10] Can you tell us how you came to invest in the company, Mavis? 梅维斯 能告诉我们为什么会投资这家公司吗
[26:14] You’d have to ask Kip about Navrax. 关于纳威雷克斯 你们得问奇普
[26:17] Well, we’d rather talk to you. 我们更想问问你
[26:19] Kip isn’t in any trouble, is he? 奇普没惹上麻烦吧
[26:22] Cuz if he is, it’s my fault. 因为如果他有麻烦 都是我的错
[26:25] And how does that work? 那是什么意思
[26:27] Well, when it comes to men, 说到男人
[26:29] I make terrible choices. 我真是一直选错人
[26:32] And poor Kip had to suffer through my divorces, yep 可怜的奇普不得不跟着我遭受离婚 是的
[26:35] all four of them. 四次
[26:37] So, about Navrax, 那么 关于纳威雷克斯
[26:39] Kip told you to invest? 奇普让你投资的吗
[26:41] He knew I had some money in the bank from my last settlement. 他知道我在银行还有最后一次的离婚安置费
[26:44] He just wanted to help me grow it. 他只是想帮我升值
[26:47] Did you ever meet Charles Danville? 你见过查尔斯·丹维尔吗
[26:49] He took Kip and me to dinner. 他带我和奇普吃过晚饭
[26:51] You know, to make his pitch. 为了促成他的买卖
[26:54] Chin chin. 干杯
[27:07] What is this? 这是什么
[27:08] Well, that is called sushi, Ms. Breen. 那叫寿司 布林女士
[27:11] Oh, it’s Mavis. 叫我梅维斯吧
[27:13] Why isn’t it cooked? 为什么这个都没煮过
[27:15] Oh, it’s cutting edge. 这是世界前沿的东西
[27:18] Raw’s the next big thing. 未来是原料为王的时代
[27:20] Well, I prefer chicken teriyaki. 我还是喜欢红烧鸡
[27:26] Mum, Charlie has a great investment opportunity for you. 妈 查理有个很好的投资机会给你
[27:29] It’s a company called Navrax, Mavis. 梅维斯 那是一家名叫纳威雷克斯的公司
[27:32] High tech. 高科技
[27:33] Japanese are interested in investing, right, Charlie? 日本人投资的熔模铸造 对吧 查理
[27:36] But I promise you it has nothing to do with sushi. 但是我向你保证那和寿司没关系
[27:40] Charlie’s a genious, mum. 查理是个天才 妈
[27:42] He’s a senior VP at Collins Brothers. 他是柯林斯兄弟的资深副总裁
[27:45] I’ve heard of Collins Brothers. 我听过柯林斯兄弟
[27:46] I’m old news. 我是老人了
[27:48] Kip here is the future. 奇普才是未来之星
[27:50] No thanks to you, huh? 都托您的福啊
[27:51] I may have helped out a little bit. 我也许是帮了一小把吧
[27:53] Charlie is my mentor, mum. 查理是我的导师 妈
[27:56] You flatter me, kiddo. 你太抬举我了 孩子
[27:59] I certainly appreciate you’r taking interest in my boy. 我的确很感谢你对我儿子的提携
[28:03] But when it comes to investing, I’m all for cautious. 但是 涉及到投资 我可是很小心的
[28:07] Well, your mum’s just my lady, Kip. 你妈真合我胃口 奇普
[28:11] It’s obviously going to take more than one dinner 看来要让她见识到正确的投资
[28:13] to get her to see the wisdom of investing. 一顿饭可是远远不够的
[28:17] So, Danville convinced you? 所以 丹维尔说服了你
[28:20] Eventually. 最终是这样的
[28:22] I really invested for Kip’s sake. 但我的确是因为奇普而投资的
[28:24] You know, to help advance his career. 为了帮助发展他的事业
[28:27] Lot of good that did. 那还真是好处多多
[28:29] You must’ve been pretty angry losing all that money. 那些钱追不回来了 你一定很生气吧
[28:31] – Furious. – How about Kip? -暴怒啊 -那奇普呢
[28:32] He was devastated. 他彻底崩溃了
[28:34] But he really believed in that Danville. 但是他真的很相信丹维尔
[28:36] So maybe in your defense, he took revenge on Danville. 也许为了保护你的利益 他找丹维尔报仇了
[28:39] Oh no, my Kip couldn’t hurt a fly. 不可能 我的奇普连苍蝇都不会伤害
[28:44] Me, on the other hand, 而另一方面 我
[28:45] I wanted to string Danville up by his lying neck. 我想勒住丹维尔说谎的脖子 把他吊起来
[28:49] But of course I didn’t. 但是当然我没这么做
[28:52] Man was dead before I could buy a rope. 我还没买绳子 他就死了
[28:59] Your friend Price is a real prince. 你朋友普赖斯真是个人物
[29:01] He’s my brother’s friend. 他是我哥的朋友
[29:02] And he’s always been a low life. 他一直表现得很没档次
[29:04] Well, he’s saint compared to Danville. 和丹维尔一比 他就是个圣人
[29:08] That’s the JOB. 但那就是工作
[29:10] We don’t get to pick our victims. 我们无法选择死者
[29:14] So, you 那么 你
[29:17] wanna go see another movie tomorrow night? 明晚想看别的电影吗
[29:19] It’s first Thursdays, tomorrow. 明天是第一个星期四
[29:22] First what? 第一个什么
[29:24] First Thursday of every month, 每个月的第一个星期四
[29:25] the homicide detectives get together, 凶案组的探员都会聚在一起
[29:27] – retired and active. – To do what? -退休和在职的 -聚在一起干什么
[29:29] Talk. 聊天
[29:31] Drink. 喝酒
[29:32] Sounds fun, bring me along. 听起来不错 带我去吧
[29:34] I don’t know, Kite. 我不知道 凯特
[29:36] You’re not in the Hat Squad. 你不是”警帽小队”的
[29:38] You guys have more weird names for yourselves. 你们还真是给自己取了很多怪名字
[29:40] It’s usually just cops. 通常仅限警察
[29:44] Well, I’m a friend of a cop. 我是警察的朋友
[29:54] You wanna see the girls? 你想见见姑娘们吗
[30:09] Met your mum, Kip. 我们见过你妈了 奇普
[30:10] You did. 是吗
[30:11] Heard how she lost a cool 50 K to Navrax. 听说她是如何因为纳威雷克斯亏了五万的
[30:15] – Oh boy. – You forgot to mention that to us, did ya? -不会吧 -你忘了跟我们说这事了 是吗
[30:18] Well, I didn’t tell you because 我没告诉你们是因为
[30:19] I thought it would look like I killed Charlie. 我觉得那看起来很像是我杀了查理
[30:21] – It does. – And that’s just the half of it. -是的 -那也只是一半
[30:24] – What do you mean? – Randy Price, Beau Munger, -什么意思 -兰迪·普赖斯 博·芒格
[30:26] they say Danville was a sexual predator. 他们说丹维尔是个性侵犯者
[30:29] They said that? 他们那么说了吗
[30:31] Come on, Kip. Quit the act. 拜托 奇普 别再装了
[30:33] You worshipped Danville. 你崇拜丹维尔
[30:35] Not only did he use you to get to your mum’s money.. 但他不仅利用你得到了你妈的钱
[30:37] He hit on you too. 他还骚扰了你
[30:40] No. 不
[30:42] That’s not how it went. 不是那样的
[30:48] You really think I should buy it? 你确定我应该买下它吗
[30:50] Hell yes, I think you should buy it. 非常确定 你该买它
[30:53] Maybe I should save the money that we’re making off Navrax. 也许我该把从纳威雷克斯上赚的钱存起来
[30:55] No, no, kiddo. 不不 小子
[30:57] There’s plenty more where that came from. 会有源源不断的钱
[30:59] – I do love it. – Then buy it. -我真的喜欢这辆车 -那就买下来
[31:01] – You derserve it. – Yeah? -你应得的 -真的吗
[31:03] I’m really proud of you, you know. 我真的很为你骄傲
[31:05] You’ve come a long way. 你进步很大
[31:06] I don’t know. 我不知道
[31:09] Hey, kiddo, you stick with me. 小子 你跟着我
[31:11] You’re gonna rule Market Street one day. 总有一天你会掌管市场街
[31:13] Follow right in my footsteps. 紧随我的脚步
[31:16] Come on, kiddo. Let’s grab the bull by its horns. 加油 小子 让我们一起奋勇前进吧
[31:19] Okay. 好
[31:21] I gotta tell you something. 有件事我得告诉你
[31:25] The car’s not the only thing that I love. 车不是我唯一喜爱的
[31:31] I love you, too. 我也爱你
[31:33] I love you, too, kiddo. 我也爱你 小子
[31:35] No, I mean I really love you. 不 我的意思是我真的爱你
[31:49] Charlie didn’t hit on me. 查理没有骚扰我
[31:51] I hit on him. 是我爱上他了
[31:53] Now that must’ve surprised Danville. 丹维尔一定很吃惊
[31:55] He was surprised. 他很惊讶
[31:57] But then we fell in love. 但我们还是相爱了
[32:01] You buy that mustang? 你买了野马吗
[32:03] Yeah. 是的
[32:06] Charlie and I drove all over town in it. 查理和我开着它在城里到处兜风
[32:09] I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him. 我本想和他共度余生
[32:14] So the thought of me killing him 所以 觉得我会杀了他
[32:17] is so crazy. 太不可思议了
[32:20] I loved him, 我爱他
[32:22] I still do. 现在还爱着
[32:32] Yeah, Kip said he took 没错 丹维尔死的那晚
[32:34] trains to his mum’s the night, Danville died. 奇普说他坐火车去他妈那边了
[32:36] – Yeah. – There’s a reason. -是的 -有个疑点
[32:37] I ran all the car jackings in June of ’85, 我查了85年6月的所有劫车案
[32:41] no mustang is stole in Philly. 费城没有野马被抢
[32:42] But in Montgomery county where Kip’s mum lived.. 但是在奇普妈居住的蒙哥马利郡…
[32:45] – Cherry red mustang? – Junked and stripped. -樱桃红的野马 -被洗劫一空 报废了
[32:48] – Guess where? – Ardmore. -猜猜是在哪里 -阿德莫尔
[32:49] Just like all the other car jackings. 和其他汽车抢劫案一样
[32:51] Including Danville’s Delorean. 包括丹维尔的德劳瑞恩
[32:53] Pretty amazing coincidence. 巧合得离奇
[32:54] How’d they miss this in ’85? 85年的时候他们怎么没发现呢
[32:56] Montgomery County and Philly 蒙哥马利郡和费城
[32:57] were like two separate countries, Scotty. 就像两个独立的国家 史考特
[32:59] So maybe Kip’s playing us 所以 也许奇普以爱为借口
[33:01] using love as a alibi. 做不在场证明骗了我们
[33:03] Let’s bring the math teacher in this time. 这次把那个数学老师带来审审吧
[33:05] See whether he likes our house. 看看他喜不喜欢我们这里
[33:08] This is wrong. 你们搞错了
[33:10] Why are you doing this to me? 为什么要这么对我
[33:13] – He’s excellent. – Sure you don’t teach drama? -他太厉害了 -你确定你不是教戏剧的
[33:16] I’m telling you the truth. 我说的是实话
[33:18] I didn’t kill Charlie. Why do you think that? 我没杀查理 你们怎么会那么想
[33:20] Well, cuz your precious cherry red mustang was car jacked 因为在查理被杀的前几天 你宝贝的野马
[33:23] a few days before Charlie was killed. 就被抢劫了
[33:24] So you knew exactly how to cover up a murder 所以你很清楚如何掩饰谋杀
[33:26] and make it look like a car jacking. 让它看起来像是汽车抢劫
[33:28] Was it spur of the moment, Kip, or premeditated? 奇普 你是一时冲动呢还是有所预谋呢
[33:31] I left Charlie at the Arbitrage alive 我从”套利”离开的时候 查理还活着
[33:34] and then I went to the train station jsut like I told you. 然后正如我告诉你们的 我去了火车站
[33:36] I believe you left the bar, Kip. 我认为你离开了酒吧 奇普
[33:38] Then you waited outside for Danville to leave. 然后在外面等着丹维尔出门
[33:41] Shot him twice and took off in his Delorean. 给了他两枪 开走了他的德劳瑞恩
[33:43] – No, that’s not what happened. – So what did happen? -不 不是这样的 -那是怎样的
[33:47] The night he was killed I, I kept at him. 他被杀的那晚 我找过他
[33:51] I confronted him one last time. 我最后一次找他对质
[33:56] Charlie. 查理
[33:58] We’re having a conversation here, Kip. 我们正聊着呢 奇普
[34:00] I’m not leaving till we talk. 不和你谈谈 我是不会走的
[34:10] What’s bothering you now? 你现在为什么事烦恼呢
[34:12] – If you won’t help Livermore.. – Get over Livermore. -如果你不帮利弗莫尔 -别管利弗莫尔
[34:15] At least tell me that the 50 thousand my mum invested, 那你起码告诉我 我妈投资的五万块
[34:17] you’re not gonna scam her too. 你不会也想骗走
[34:19] Your mum already received a return on her investment. 你妈的投资已经收到了回报
[34:22] What do you mean? 什么意思
[34:24] Ask her. 自己问她
[34:26] Charlie, you’re really confusing me here. 查理 你真把我弄糊涂了
[34:28] Is, is my mother gonna get her money back or not? 我妈还能不能拿回她的钱
[34:31] No, Kip. 不能 奇普
[34:32] She’s not. 她不能
[34:33] But she’s my mother. 但她是我妈
[34:35] And she is not some stranger like Livermore. 她不是像利弗莫尔那样的陌生人
[34:38] I thought that you cared about us, I mean me. 我以为你在乎我们 在乎我
[34:41] I do, kiddo. 我在乎你 小子
[34:42] That’s why you need to listen to me very closely. 所以你要仔细听好
[34:45] This game ain’t for you. Get out while you’re still young. 这场游戏不适合你 趁年轻转行吧
[34:47] Go back to the sticks. 回到乡下去
[34:49] Become a librarian. 做个图书馆员
[34:50] Something more your speed. 去做适合你水准的工作
[34:52] You’re kidding, right? 你是在开玩笑吧
[34:53] I wanted to help you but you’re just not catching on. 我真心想帮你 但是你自己不争气
[34:55] – Charlie. – It’s over. -查理 -到此为止
[34:57] – No sale. – But I love you. -交易结束 -但我爱你
[34:58] Sorry. 对不起
[35:02] So long, kiddo. 再见 小子
[35:14] I left there crying like a baby. 我离开了 大哭了一场
[35:17] Never saw Charlie again. 自此再也没见过查理
[35:19] Says you. 只是你一家之言
[35:21] I went to my mum’s. 我去了我妈家
[35:23] Like I told you. 我都说过了
[35:25] When it comes to alibis, 母亲的不在场证言
[35:27] a mother’s pretty close to worthless. 基本无用
[35:29] I can’t confess to a murder I didn’t commit. 我没法招供没有犯过的谋杀罪
[35:32] Why don’t you believe me? 你们为什么就是不相信我
[35:44] What are you doing here? 你们来干什么
[35:45] Kip’s in custody for murder of Charles Danville, Mavis. 梅维斯 奇普因谋杀查尔斯·丹维尔而被拘留
[35:48] Oh no. 不
[35:50] No, that’s not right. 不 不应该这样
[35:51] Kip did not do anything. 奇普是清白的
[35:53] We know about Kip’s car getting jacked. 我们知道奇普的车被劫了
[35:55] So what? 那又怎样
[35:56] That doesn’t prove anything. 这证明不了什么
[35:58] So you knew about that, too. 原来你也清楚这事
[35:59] Well, of course I knew. 我当然知道
[36:01] Mavis, there are ways of tesifying that you could help Kip, 梅维斯 你能作证帮助奇普
[36:03] reduce his sentence. 让他获得减刑
[36:04] He seems like a decent guy jury will respond to that. 陪审团会注意到他看起来像个正人君子
[36:07] Seems? 看起来
[36:09] That boy’s an angel. 这孩子就是个天使
[36:11] All the same, he killed a man in cold blood. 同时他还冷血地杀了一个男人
[36:13] And left him to die in the road. 把他丢在路边等死
[36:16] That boy is an angel. 这孩子真的是个天使
[36:18] And, 而
[36:21] and Danville 而丹维尔
[36:23] was the devil. 就是个魔鬼
[36:28] I’m sorry, mum. 对不起 妈妈
[36:30] So sorry. 我对不起你
[36:32] I don’t care about the money. 我才不在乎钱
[36:35] I loved him. 我爱他
[36:37] I know. 我知道
[36:38] Mum, 妈
[36:40] I really, really loved him. 我真的很爱他
[36:45] You mean, 你是说
[36:48] you and him? 你们相爱
[36:52] Yeah. 是的
[36:56] God, he used me and spit me out like I’m nothing. 老天 他利用完我 就把我一脚给踹了
[37:00] He told me that I was… 他说我…
[37:02] I wasn’t cut out for the business 说我不是金融这块料
[37:04] and just go back to the vegetable patch. 说我应该回去弄我的菜园
[37:07] It’s okay. 没关系
[37:10] It’s okay, baby. 没关系 宝贝
[37:13] It’s okay. 没关系
[37:37] Hello, Charlie. 你好 查理
[37:40] Mavis. 梅维斯
[37:42] What are you doing here? 你在这里干什么
[37:43] Called the bar, 我打电话给酒吧
[37:44] made sure you were still here and sauced. 确认了你还在这里找乐子
[37:48] What do you want? 你想要什么
[37:50] – You. – Again? -要你 -再来一次
[37:54] I didn’t give you enough of the workout the other night? 那晚你还没爽够吗
[37:57] Yeah. That was a business. 是啊 那次只是个交易
[37:59] You had to close a deal. 你是为了做成交易
[38:02] What, are you sore about the money? 怎么 你是为钱恼火么
[38:03] Forget the money. 忘了那笔钱吧
[38:07] I want you. 我只要你
[38:11] Look, Mavis, I’m a little tired. 听着 梅维斯 我有点累了
[38:16] I’m an adult, 我是个成年人
[38:18] I got no one but myself to blame 我只能怪我自己
[38:20] for sleeping with a cold blooded reptile like you. 居然跟你这种冷血贱人上床
[38:24] But Kip’s just a kid. 但奇普只是个孩子
[38:26] – He’s in his 20’s. – He’s a baby. -他都20多了 -他还是个孩子
[38:28] Look, why don’t you just put the gun away. Okay? 还是把枪放下吧 好吗
[38:30] We’ll talk the whole thing through. 我们来讨论下所有事情
[38:31] Sleep with a mother and her son? 你居然跟母子俩上床
[38:34] This is low as it gets. 真是贱到家了
[38:36] – Kip doesn’t have to know. – He’s never gonna know anything. -奇普不需要知道 -他永远都不会知道
[38:40] Just think you got what was coming to ya, 还是想想你的下场吧
[38:43] kiddo. 小子
[39:28] 歌曲:《慢慢长夜》 歌手:辛迪·劳帕
铁证悬案

Post navigation

Previous Post: 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第1季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第1季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme