Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

铁证悬案(Cold Case)第1季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第1季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:18] Get her in the back. 带她坐后面
[00:19] – What do I…? – Follow directions. -我要怎么… -听指挥
[00:43] Okay, let me get out first. 我先出去
[01:18] The guys were digging up the foundation of the old Calvin building. 建筑工人在拆除老教堂的地基
[01:21] They made the discovery this morning. Two bags of bones. 他们今天早上挖出了两袋人骨
[01:25] – In the cement? – No, underneath. -在水泥里吗 -不是 水泥下面
[01:27] So they got thrown in here when they were first putting up the building? 那么死者是奠基时被扔到这里的吗
[01:30] Yeah, the doer figured they were buried forever, 是的 凶手认为他们会就此长埋地下
[01:33] and now the city wants a parking lot. 可现在城市需要个停车场
[01:36] The remains are mostly skeletal, 尸体基本只剩下骨头了
[01:37] but they were buried in plastic, so a lot of the clothes survived. 但是有塑料袋裹着 很多衣服还完好
[01:43] One male… one female. 一名男性 一名女性
[01:47] How can you tell that? 你怎么知道
[01:49] Pelvic bones. Shoe size. 盆骨 鞋码
[01:54] When did bell bottoms come back in style, 喇叭裤什么时候又开始流行了
[01:56] five years ago? 五年前吗
[01:57] Don’t look at me. 别问我
[01:59] They’ve been down here more than five years. 他们被埋在这里不止五年
[02:01] This building’s at least 30 years old. 这建筑至少有三十年的历史
[02:04] So they’re from the original days of bell bottoms. 他们死于喇叭裤第一次流行时
[02:07] The ’60’s. 六十年代
[02:09] Those pants were ugly the first time around. 那时候我就觉得它们很丑
[02:15] Look at that. 看这个
[02:19] 和平符号 [嬉皮士的标志]
[02:21] Summer of love. 博爱之夏
[02:24] Where did it all go wrong? 到底发生了什么
[02:54] ORIGINAL AIR DATE ON CBS: 2004/03/07 CBS电视台2004年3月7日首播
[02:59] 1969. You weren’t even born yet, right? 1969年 你那时还没出生吧
[03:02] World had to wait till the ’70s for me. 我让世界人民苦等到七十年代
[03:05] You know how many words there are for narcissist? 是不是所有自恋者的话你都会说
[03:07] Scotty. 史考特
[03:09] Hey. You okay? 你还好吧
[03:11] Yeah. You just forgot to fill this out before you left. 我很好 你刚刚走之前忘记填写这张表
[03:16] I’ll see you upstairs. 楼上见
[03:17] Hi… uh, I’m Elisa. 我是埃里莎
[03:21] Lilly. 莉莉
[03:23] My partner. 我搭档
[03:25] You’re a detective? 你是位警探吗
[03:28] Yeah. 是
[03:29] You’re so beautiful. 你真漂亮
[03:32] Thanks. 谢谢
[03:36] See you up there. 楼上见
[03:40] Sorry. 抱歉
[03:43] – Did I embarrass you? – No. -我让你难堪了吗 -没有
[03:46] You never told me your partner was a girl. 你从没跟我说过你的搭档是女的
[03:49] Yeah. 是啊
[03:51] We… okay today? 今天过得好吗
[03:53] Yeah. 是的
[03:55] It’s a good day, I think. 我今天感觉挺好
[03:57] Quiet. 很平静
[04:07] No box on these two jobs. 没有这两个人的档案盒
[04:08] Had to go to Missing Persons. 我们就去查了失踪人口
[04:10] A white woman and black man disappeared together 1969年6月3日 一个白人女性和一个黑人男性
[04:12] June 3, 1969. 一起失踪
[04:14] Missing persons didn’t knock themselves out. 大活人不会无缘无故失踪
[04:16] If you’re over 18 and of sound mind, 只要你已经成年 精神正常
[04:18] you’re allowed to disappeared. 没人在意你是否失踪
[04:19] And the lifesyle. 这是那时的生活方式
[04:20] A lot of people disappeared in the ’60s. 在六十年代消失的人太多了
[04:21] Some of ’em don’t even know it. 其中很多人自己都没意识到
[04:23] The woman was Julia Hoffman, 这女人是朱莉娅·霍夫曼
[04:25] 22, 失踪时二十二岁
[04:26] reported missing by her parents, now deceased. 报案的是她的父母 都已经去世了
[04:29] Lived in a commune. 生前住在一个嬉皮公社里
[04:30] Disappeared with Gerard Gary, 与杰勒德·加里同时失踪
[04:33] 23. 失踪时二十三岁
[04:34] Looks like Julia’s station wagon disappeared, too. 貌似朱莉娅的小旅行车也一起失踪了
[04:36] We ran an NCIC search, see if the car ever turned up anywhere, 我们查了国家犯罪信息中心的数据库
[04:39] but no luck. 没有结果
[04:39] These bodies were dumped professional style in that construction site. 凶手像职业杀手一样把尸体丢在工地
[04:43] Which says organized crime. 貌似是帮派干的
[04:44] So how does that intersect with hippies? 这怎么会跟嬉皮士扯上关系
[04:46] Drugs? 毒品吗
[04:48] Had to buy them somewhere. 总得找个地方买毒品啊
[04:49] Maybe the black-white thing bothered somebody. 没准黑人配白妞让有些人不爽
[04:51] You got any family contacts on either of them? 能联系到死者家属吗
[04:52] No, but we have a name on a boyfriend for Julia. 不能 但知道朱莉娅男友的名字
[04:55] Another commune member. 也是嬉皮公社成员
[04:56] You mean the guy she was found with wasn’t her boyfriend? 你是说死者不是情侣吗
[04:58] If he was, she had one at home, too. 如果是情侣 这女的就是有两个男友了
[05:00] Not a bad motive for boyfriend Number One, 对一号男友来讲杀人动机不小啊
[05:02] there being a Number two. 因为存在一个小三
[05:04] Let’s go see this commune guy. 咱们去调查下这另一个男朋友吧
[05:07] Adam Clarke, where are you now? 亚当·克拉克 你现在在哪儿
[05:12] 实现梦想 参加一堂人生规划师的研讨会
[05:14] Life coach. 人生规划师
[05:17] You get to choose… 你可以去选择
[05:20] how to view your experience. 如何看待你的过往
[05:23] What’s the empowering choice? 怎样才能激发你的潜力
[05:25] Taking responsibility. 勇于承担责任
[05:27] Winners take responsibility, all right? 成功者都勇于承担责任 好不好
[05:31] All right. See everyone tomorrow. 好了 大家明天见
[05:33] Thanks. 谢谢
[05:35] Adam Clarke? 亚当·克拉克
[05:36] Yeah. 是的
[05:37] Detective Rush and Valens, Homicide. 凶案组拉什探员和瓦伦斯探员
[05:42] That’s a room-emptier. 真是不速之客啊
[05:44] We’re here about Julia Hoffman. 我们是为了朱莉娅·霍夫曼的事而来
[05:47] You were dating her in 1969? 1969年时 你们在交往吧
[05:49] Yeah. 是的
[05:51] Till she disappeared on me. 但她后来失踪了
[05:55] Her remains have been found. 她的遗体被找到了
[05:57] Along with the remains of Gerard Gary. 和杰勒德·加里在一起
[06:06] You mind? 你介意我抽烟吗
[06:09] They’re herbal. 这是草本烟
[06:12] I thought Julia went to Canada with that Gerard guy. 我以为朱莉娅跟那个叫杰勒德的去了加拿大
[06:16] Looks like they never made it out of the city. 但看起来他们从来没有离开这个城市
[06:18] Ugly. 那太惨了
[06:20] What kind of relationship did you two have? 你们俩感情怎么样
[06:22] Six months of hot and heavy in the commune. 在嬉皮公社里热恋了六个月
[06:25] Serious? 没开玩笑吧
[06:28] No. I was more serious about ending the war. 没有 我更热衷于反战运动
[06:31] So her being with this other guy didn’t rile you at all. 所以你根本不在乎她跟别的男的在一起
[06:34] We had an open relationship. 我们不要求对方忠诚
[06:37] It was the ’60s. 那是六十年代
[06:38] It was part of the revolution. 性解放是革命的一部分
[06:40] Change the world, change ourselves. 改变世界 改变我们自己
[06:42] But human nature doesn’t alway conform to revolutionary ideals. 但是人的本性并不一直跟革命同步
[06:46] Well, that’s why I do this work. 对 所以我才做这份工作
[06:48] And that’s being a life coach, I take it. 人生规划师吗 你就当我相信吧
[06:51] It’s easy to make fun of. 确实不少人觉得这很可笑
[06:53] We have a saying: 有人曾说
[06:55] “Being cynical’s the booby prize.” “愤世嫉俗是失败者的安慰奖”
[06:57] Any idea if Julia and Gerard were dealing drugs? 朱莉娅和杰勒德有贩毒吗
[07:00] No chance. 不可能
[07:01] Aw, come on, Adam — summer of ’69. 得了吧 亚当 这可是69年的夏天
[07:03] Oh, we took drugs, for sure, but… dealing? 吸毒我们当然会 但是贩毒嘛
[07:06] We just weren’t that organized. 我们还达不到那种程度
[07:08] The last time you saw Julia, 你最后一次见朱莉娅的时候
[07:09] did you fight, and part on bad terms? 你们有没有吵架 然后不欢而散
[07:13] Furthest thing from it. 恰恰相反
[07:31] It’s time. 到点了
[07:43] Our soldiers are coming home in body bags! 咱们的战士正被塞进装尸袋运回故乡
[07:46] The Vietnamese people die and die! 越南尸横遍野
[07:50] Now, there comes a time when you have to throw yourself into history, 是时候该咱们改写历史了
[07:54] not stand on the sidelines. 不要再置身世外
[07:59] My draft card! 我的征兵卡
[08:05] You let’em arrest me! 他们想抓我的话就来吧
[08:08] I’m saying no! 我就是不去
[08:12] I’m saying hell, no! 我就他妈不去
[08:15] I… won’t… go! 我不去战场
[08:22] Hell, no, we won’t go! 他妈的 就不去
[08:24] Hell, no, we won’t go! 他妈的 就不去
[08:27] Hell, no, we won’t go! 他妈的 就不去
[08:29] Hell, no, we won’t go! 他妈的 就不去
[08:31] Hell, no, we won’t go! 他妈的 就不去
[08:33] Hell, no, we won’t go! 他妈的 就不去
[08:35] Hell, no, we won’t go! 他妈的 就不去
[08:37] Glory days, huh? 光辉岁月啊
[08:39] Intense…as we used to say. 充满激情 我们常常这么说
[08:43] And Julia and Gerard being together, 看着朱莉娅和杰勒德在一起
[08:44] that didn’t bring up any intense feelings, like jealousy? 你不会有什么强烈的感觉吗 比如妒忌
[08:49] It hurt, some. 一点点心痛
[08:52] But that was our deal. 但是我们有言在先
[08:54] Who was the girl with Julia? 这个朱莉娅边儿上的女孩儿是谁
[08:56] Her friend Terri. 她的朋友 苔莉
[08:58] She lived with us for awhile. 她跟我们一起住了一段时间
[09:00] Remember her last name? 记得她姓什么吗
[09:01] Maxwell. 麦克斯韦
[09:03] A rich Cherry Hill girl 家住樱桃山的富家女
[09:05] who came and played hippie for a couple of years. 来公社客串了几年嬉皮士
[09:06] Now she’s a rich art dealer. 她现在是个富有的艺术品商人
[09:14] Julia and I were on dishes duty at the commune. 朱莉娅和我在嬉皮公社里负责刷盘子
[09:18] The men were totally into equality 那里的人凡事都讲平等
[09:20] until we ran out of clean plates. 后来我们就没有干净盘子用了
[09:25] So you knew Adam Clarke? 所以你认识亚当·克拉克 对吗
[09:27] Of course! He was the king of the commune. 当然 他是公社之王
[09:30] Well, he claims he didn’t mind Julia being with Gerard. 他说他不在意朱莉娅跟杰勒德在一起
[09:33] You believe that? 你信吗
[09:35] I do, actually. 说实话 我信
[09:37] Only because he was so…self-absorbed. 因为他太自恋了
[09:41] How so? 为什么
[09:42] He was the star of the anti-war movement. 他是反战之星
[09:44] And he was inspiring, I admit. 他确实特有煽动力 我承认
[09:48] But he was an ass. 但他确实是个混蛋
[09:49] He thought of himself as a babe magnet, ’60s-style. 他觉得自己是六十年代的少女杀手
[09:53] Well, even babe magnets don’t like being dumped. 但就算是少女杀手也不喜欢被甩吧
[09:55] Especially babe magnets. 应该说特别是少女杀手
[09:57] I just don’t think he cared enough about Julia to harm her. 我只是觉得他没在乎朱莉娅到杀她的程度
[10:01] Right. 好吧
[10:04] There is something I didn’t tell the police in ’69. 69年我确实有事儿没跟警察说
[10:07] In my world, back then…you just didn’t tell the cops a lot of things. 在当年那样的社会 你就是不会跟警察多讲
[10:13] Oink, Oink? 坏警察很多
[10:15] Yeah. 是啊
[10:17] What didn’t you tell? 你没说什么
[10:19] Julia and Gerard were into something… clandestine. 朱莉娅和杰勒德在做些地下工作
[10:25] Like what? 详细说说
[10:27] There were a lot of secret phone calls… 有很多秘密的电话
[10:30] um, messages from someone who called himself Dr.L. 还有来自一个自称”L医生”的人的留言
[10:35] And Julia always had these envelopes of cash. 朱莉娅总带着装着钱的信封
[10:39] And how do you know Gerard was involved? 你怎么知道杰勒德跟这些有关
[10:41] The night before they disappeared, 他们失踪那天晚上
[10:43] they were planning something. 他们正计划着什么事
[10:45] Hell, no, we won’t go! 他妈的 就不去
[10:47] Hell, no, we won’t go! 他妈的 就不去
[10:49] The meeting place doesn’t work anymore. 得换个碰头的地方了
[10:51] I know. 我知道
[10:52] 7:00 a.m. tomorrow, we pick up on a new corner. 明天早上七点 咱们找个新的路口碰头
[10:57] She’ll Have The Bread? 她下定决心了吗
[10:58] Yep. 是的
[11:01] You scared? 你害怕吗
[11:04] No way, baby. You? 怎么可能 宝贝儿 你呢
[11:10] Hell, no, we won’t go! 他妈的 就不去
[11:12] Does he know? 他知道吗
[11:16] I’d never tell him. 我永远不会告诉他的
[11:33] Julia was your best friend, and you didn’t ask her what was up? 朱莉娅是你最好的朋友 你不问她有什么事吗
[11:36] She didn’t wanna tell me. 她不想告诉我
[11:38] And to be honest, I was scared to know. 而且说句实话 我害怕知道
[11:42] I was a suburbs girl trying out the commune life. 我只是个尝试公社生活的富家女
[11:45] If it ever got too gritty, I knew I could always go home. 如果情况变糟 我知道我可以随时回家
[11:50] But Julia, she was for real, 但是朱莉娅 我知道她是认真的
[11:54] and she was into something… deep. 而且她为了某些事陷得很深
[11:59] Forensics found a long brown hair with the bodies, 法医在塑料袋的封口胶条下面
[12:02] under a piece of tape on the plastic. 发现了一根棕色长发
[12:03] Could be Julia’s. 可能是朱莉娅的
[12:04] We’ll catch a break if it’s not. 如果不是她的就好了
[12:06] Any leads on the missing car? 失踪的车有什么线索了吗
[12:07] Mm. Sludge. 淤泥
[12:09] What about it? 什么情况
[12:11] Uh, it was smeared on the plastic and the clothes, 塑料袋和衣服上都粘着淤泥
[12:12] and has caffeic acid and pyrazine in it. 而且含有咖啡酸和吡嗪
[12:15] Chemicals made in manufacturing coffee. 这是加工咖啡时候用到的化学药品
[12:17] Killer gave’em one last cappuccino? 凶手给了他们最后一杯咖啡吗
[12:19] Or they were wrapped up near the waterfront 或者是在博加塔咖啡厂附近水域
[12:21] by the Bogata Coffee plant. 给尸体打包
[12:22] Was it there in ’69? 69年时就有这家工厂吗
[12:24] Established ’66. 66年建的
[12:26] Smart, Nicky. 真聪明 尼基
[12:26] Gives a specific place to dredge for a station wagon. 我们有了被弃旅行车的准确地点
[12:29] That enough to get the divers out? 可以出动蛙人了
[12:31] I’ll call the Marine Unit. 我去给水警打电话
[12:41] I was at Woodstock, you know. 我参加了伍德斯托克音乐节
[12:43] You? 真的吗
[12:44] Jimi Hendrix. That cat could play. 吉米·亨德里克斯 那哥们很会玩
[12:47] Did he say “cat”? 他也会说俚语呀
[12:48] You take your clothes off and roll in the mud, boss? 你是脱了上衣在泥里打滚来的吗 头儿
[12:50] Uh, set-up and security for one of the vendors. 为一家供货商安装设备和维持秩序
[12:54] Which one? 哪个
[12:55] Porta Potti. 便携式马桶
[12:57] Now I’m seeing it. 现在我懂了
[13:00] Let’s take a look. 咱们来瞅瞅
[13:08] There’s a real time capsule for you. 这是给你的时间舱
[13:12] 35 years as a fish motel. 它给鱼作了35年的旅馆
[13:17] What’ve you got there, Lil, a dead fish? 你找到什么了 阿莉 一条死鱼吗
[13:20] Or a wallet. 一个钱包
[13:22] I should be doing this in the lab. 我应该在实验室研究这个
[13:25] I won’t tell on you, Louie. 我不会揭发你的 路易
[13:27] Want an Orange Crush? 来瓶橙汁吗
[13:28] Yeah. 好啊
[13:33] So, Elisa you actually introduce people to. 我今天见到的埃里莎 同你描述的
[13:38] Sets her apart. 很不一样啊
[13:39] Yeah. 是的
[13:41] I’m sorry about that, uh, comment. 我为她跟你说的话道歉
[13:44] I don’t mind getting called beautiful. 我不介意别人说我漂亮
[13:46] Well, she’s not a hundred percent healthy. 她的精神状态并不完全正常
[13:50] Doctor calls it a…a thinking disorder. 用医生的话说叫… 思维紊乱
[13:53] Sometimes she… 有些时候她会…
[13:57] I think he’s ready. 他好像弄好了
[14:02] This pouch was inside the wallet. 钱包里面有个小包
[14:05] And it seems to be airtight. 而且貌似被密封了
[14:07] Like a ziplock? 是拉链的吗
[14:09] Right. 对
[14:10] So it protected whatever’s inside. 所以里面的东西都被保护起来了
[14:12] Maybe. 有可能
[14:14] What is it? 这是什么
[14:19] It’s an address. 是个地址
[14:20] “4912 Spruce Street. Jane.” Spruce大街4912号 简
[14:23] West Philly. 西费
[14:25] “Do not give out address except in emergency.” “非紧急情况 不要透露地址”
[14:28] I’d call a double murder an emergency. 双重谋杀应该算紧急情况了吧
[14:47] Detectives Rush and Valens. 拉什和瓦伦斯探员
[14:49] We’re looking for Jane. 我们找”简”
[14:51] You’re here about Jane? 你来找”简”吗
[14:53] Yeah. Is she here? 是的 她在吗
[14:55] Well, Jane’s not a person. “简”不是一个人
[14:57] Jane’s an organization. “简”是个组织
[15:01] I’m Dr.Linden. 我是林登医生
[15:04] Dr.L. “L医生”
[15:05] Yeah. Please come in. 是的 请进
[15:10] They were volunteers. 他们是志愿者
[15:13] Then they stopped, suddenly. 但后来不作了 很突然
[15:15] What were they volunteers for? 他们义务做什么
[15:17] Jane. “简”
[15:20] An abortion service. 提供流产服务
[15:23] Underground. 地下的
[15:25] In the ’60s, abortion was illegal. 在六十年代 人流是违法的
[15:28] Women still had them, of course. 当然妇女仍然得做人流
[15:29] Yeah. Coat hangers. 是啊 用衣架
[15:32] Knitting needles. 毛衣针
[15:33] Ballpoint pens. 圆珠笔
[15:35] Jane’s purpose was to keep people away from those dangerous procedures, “简”致力于让妇女远离那些危险的方式
[15:39] and provide them with safe ones. 提供安全人流
[15:41] And you were a provider? 你是其中一个提供安全人流的人
[15:44] Yeah. 是的
[15:46] Until ’73, when the law changed. 直到73年 法律修订了
[15:48] What’s with the name, “Jane”? 怎么起了”简”这个名字
[15:50] Security. 为了安全
[15:52] Everything had to be anonymous. 所做的一切都得是匿名的
[15:54] How’d that work? 你们怎么操作
[15:56] Well, women would call a number and ask for Jane. 妇女打电话来找”简”
[15:59] The volunteers would call back, set up an appointment. 志愿者会回复电话 帮她们预约
[16:02] That what Julia and Gerard did? 朱莉娅和杰勒德就做这个吗
[16:04] They escorted the patients, handled the money, 还有负责护送病人过来和收费
[16:07] they did everything. 他们负责所有事情
[16:09] When did you last see them? 你最后一次见他们是什么时候
[16:11] In the morning, the day they disappeared. 他们失踪的那天早上
[16:16] They brought over a young girl… 他们带来一个女孩
[16:23] Sorry about the blindfold. 抱歉把你的眼睛蒙上了
[16:27] I wouldn’t tell anything. 我不会告密的
[16:29] Especially if you don’t know where we are. 何况你也不知道这是哪儿
[16:31] It’s not dangerous. 这里不危险
[16:39] It’s gonna be okay. 不会有事的
[16:41] What do I have to do? 我需要做什么
[16:43] The doctor will talk you through it. 医生会跟你仔细讲的
[16:46] He’s a real doctor? 他是正规医生吗
[16:47] You’ll get a D and C. 医生会给你做扩宫术
[16:49] I don’t know what that is. 我不知道你说的什么意思
[16:51] Dilation and curettage. 扩张和刮除
[16:53] It’s the safest way. Dr.L’s real good. 这是最安全的方式 “L医生”非常优秀
[16:57] He helped me. 他也帮过我
[16:59] Doctor, this is Renee. 医生 这是勒妮
[17:02] How do you do? 感觉怎么样
[17:04] Come with me now. 跟我走吧
[17:06] We’ll get through this together. 咱们一起度过难关
[17:16] The procedure went fine. 手术很顺利
[17:19] Julia and Gerard left with her… 朱莉娅和杰勒德跟她一起走了
[17:22] and that’s all I know. 我就知道这么多了
[17:23] You never got the girl’s last name? 你一直不知道这女的姓什么吗
[17:25] No. 不知道
[17:26] I had to protect my medical license. 我得保住我的行医执照
[17:28] But Jane must’ve had her infomation, in case something went wrong. 但是”简”肯定有她的信息 以防万一
[17:31] Probably. 应该是这样的
[17:32] But I only knew the contact people. 但是我只认识中间人
[17:34] Did you get a new contact after Julia and Gerard? 朱莉娅和杰勒德死后你有新的中间人吗
[17:37] Colette Ferguson. 科莱特·弗格森
[17:39] She’s a poly sci professor at Temple. 她是坦普尔大学社会政治学教授
[17:45] I had an emergency number and first name for that girl. 我有那个女孩儿的名字和紧急联系人电话
[17:48] Renee. 她叫勒妮
[17:51] No last name? 不知道姓吗
[17:54] When Julia and Gerard went missing, I called her, 朱莉娅和杰勒德失踪后 我给她打了电话
[17:57] like it was routine. 装作是在照章办事
[17:58] She said everything was fine. 她说一切顺利
[18:00] You save that number? 你存了她的电话
[18:02] I did. 存了
[18:03] I don’t know why. 我也不知道为什么要留着
[18:06] Last link to Julia, probably. 可能因为这是最后一个朱莉娅的线索
[18:09] I’d have to find it. 我必须找到它
[18:11] You were close to Julia? 你和朱莉娅很熟吗
[18:15] We met under the worst of circumstances. 在最糟糕的时候认识的
[18:30] You okay? 你还好吧
[18:34] He says I am. 他说我没事
[18:39] Does he do it here? 他在这里做的吗
[18:41] The kitchen. 在厨房
[18:46] What’s he use? 他用什么工具
[18:49] A bicycle spoke. 自行车条
[18:53] He says to keep it in twenty… four hours… 他说把它放在那儿二十四小时
[18:59] then it happens. 就会流出来了
[19:03] He’s supposed to be good. 他应该技术不错
[19:07] You got the $400? 四百块带了吗
[19:10] I… 我
[19:12] I-I have $350. 我 我只有三百五
[19:14] Okay, it’s four. 我们讲好的 四百
[19:18] I couldn’t get more. 我搞不到更多了
[19:29] I’ll get you some wine. Calm you down. 我给你拿点儿酒压压惊
[19:41] He made me touch him before. 他给我流产之前逼我摸他
[19:51] We should leave. 咱们还是走吧
[20:03] She took me home, checked in on me the next day. 她带我回家 第二天来看我
[20:07] Which was lucky for me, because I had an infection. 多亏她来了 因为我术后感染
[20:10] By the time she got me to the hospital… 等她带我到医院的时候…
[20:14] Bad, huh? 很糟糕吧
[20:17] Couldn’t have children because of it. 从此再也不能要小孩儿了
[20:21] So… how did Julia get to Dr.Linden? 那么 朱莉娅怎么认识林德医生的呢
[20:25] She found an ad for Jane in the Free Weekly. 她在免费周报上看见了”简”的广告
[20:29] She was so grateful after, she went to work for Jane. 她知恩图报 流产过后为”简”工作
[20:32] I did, too. 我也是
[20:33] And she brought Gerard in? 她拉杰勒德加入的吗
[20:35] No, he was already a volunteer. 不 他本来就是其中一员
[20:36] That’s how they met. 他们因为这才认识的
[20:37] Why was he doing it? He know someone who had one? 他为什么加入 他认识做过人流的人吗
[20:40] Most everyone does, son. 几乎所有人都认识做过人流的人 孩子
[20:45] Sounds risky. 听着很危险
[20:48] Especially for Gerard. 尤其是杰勒德
[20:51] Why’s that? 为什么
[20:53] He was in the Black Liberation Front. 他是”黑人解放阵线”的成员
[20:56] They were very militant, and dead set against abortion. 他们很激进 而且坚决反对堕胎
[20:59] Considered it genocide for black people. 觉得堕胎会使黑人绝种
[21:02] Dead set as in murder? 坚决到可以进行谋杀吗
[21:04] His working for Jane was like a declaration of war to some people. 他为”简”工作就像对某些人宣战一样
[21:09] Know anyone we can talk to from the BLF? 你知道”黑人解放阵线”里谁能跟我们聊聊吗
[21:13] Lionel Royce was the leader the local chapter. 莱昂内尔·罗伊斯是费城分会的头儿
[21:16] Where’s Lionel now? 莱昂内尔现在在哪里
[21:18] I hear he’s in and out of prison. 我听说他是监狱的常客
[21:21] Where he belongs, if he’s the one hurt those two. 如果他真是凶手 那就该进监狱
[21:25] We want to talk to you about your old friend Gerard Gary. 我们想跟你聊聊你的老朋友杰勒德·加里
[21:29] Tragic man. 可怜的家伙
[21:31] Limitless potential, unwise choices. 潜力无限 误入歧途
[21:33] You didn’t like some of his activities. 他有些举动你不喜欢
[21:36] Helping black girls commit genocide? 你说帮着黑人女孩儿搞种族灭绝吗
[21:38] No. I didn’t like it. 不 我不喜欢
[21:41] But I’m a peaceful man. 但我是和平主义者
[21:43] So what’s the rifle about? 那这步枪干什么的
[21:46] Remember George W. Bush in that flight suit, 记得小布什穿着飞行服
[21:48] landing on the aircraft carrier? 降落在航母上那次吗
[21:50] All about the image. 只是作秀而已
[21:52] This…armed robbery beef you’re in for, that just image? 那你参加这个武装抢劫冲突干嘛 就为作秀吗
[21:57] I was collecting reparations for slavery. 我那是为黑奴讨公道
[21:59] From a 7-eleven? 从便利店讨公道吗
[22:01] Look, I had issues with Gerard. 听着 我确实跟杰勒德有过节
[22:04] However, if you’re suggesting I’d kill a brother? 但是难道你们觉得我会杀了自己兄弟吗
[22:10] We were way too busy getting spied on, lied to, 美国政府成天对我们进行监视 欺骗
[22:13] informed on, and framed-up by the U.S. Government to turn on each other. 举报和诬陷 没空儿搞内斗
[22:18] You think you had an informant in the BLF. 你觉得黑人解放阵线有内鬼吗
[22:20] I know there were informants. 我知道有内鬼
[22:22] And maybe Gerard was one? 没准儿杰勒德就是一个
[22:25] It’s possible. 有可能
[22:28] Way I see it, the White man’s got your mind, 我觉得白人征服了你的大脑
[22:31] and the White woman’s got your Johnson. 白女人征服了你的下体
[22:34] She’s a friend. 她是我朋友
[22:35] No, our friends don’t come in that color. 不 我们没有白人朋友
[22:39] What, you tellin’ me who I can see? 什么 难道你决定我能跟谁交往吗
[22:42] We gotta be role models, brother Gerard. 咱们得起表率作用 杰勒德兄弟
[22:45] Can’t be running around with no blue eye, blond hair Barbie doll. 你不能停止和金发碧眼的芭比娃娃搅和吗
[22:48] Man, you gonna turn white yourself. 哥们 你自己都会变成白人的
[22:50] In case you haven’t noticed, the black don’t rub off. 你提醒你一下 黑色是不会自己掉的
[22:54] But this is serious, brother. 我是认真的 哥们
[22:56] You know our secrets, man. 你知道咱们的秘密 哥们
[22:59] You pillow talk with that girl? 你跟那女孩在床上说悄悄话
[23:02] You can trust no white girl. 你不能相信白妞
[23:04] This ain’t real to them. 她们不会对解放认真的
[23:06] They just playing a game. 她们只是耍你
[23:07] This will never be real to them. 不会把我们当回事
[23:14] We got to have to dry clean this place of yours, Gerard. 我们得搜搜这个地方 杰勒德
[23:20] You think I’d betray you? 你觉得我背叛了你吗
[23:22] Standard operating procedure. 按章办事
[23:36] So the Black Liberation Front thought Gerard was talking to the FBI. “黑人解放阵线”认为杰勒德串通联调局
[23:41] Even if he was, we’d never use a bullet on a black man. 就算他串通 我们也不会枪杀黑人同胞
[23:46] How’d you know it was a bullet? 你怎么知道是枪杀
[23:50] Just a metaphor, brother man. 我只是打个比方 哥们
[24:02] Thanks for meeting me here. 谢谢你能来这里见我
[24:03] My kids are home… you know. 我孩子在家 你理解的
[24:05] Sure. 当然
[24:07] These people were good to me. 这些人对我很好
[24:09] I feel like they saved my life. 我觉得是他们挽救了我的人生
[24:12] You were 17? 当时你十七岁
[24:14] I didn’t come from money, and I wasn’t smart. 我不是富家子弟 也不聪明
[24:18] I wasn’t gonna go to college or anything, but I wanted to get out. 我不想接受高等教育 而是出去见见世面
[24:23] Have a life that was bigger than two square miles. 跳出自己生活的小圈子
[24:26] If I had a baby in high school… 如果我高中就有个孩子
[24:31] Who knew about you being pregnant? 你怀孕的事都谁知道
[24:34] No one, for weeks. 开始几周谁都不知道
[24:36] And then I told my boyfriend. 之后我告诉了男友
[24:39] He feel the same as you? 他跟你想法一样吗
[24:50] Yeah. 是啊
[24:53] So we’ll get married. 那咱们结婚吧
[24:57] Charlie, I was thinking an abortion. 查理 我想堕胎
[25:02] That’s illegal. 那是违法的
[25:05] How do you even…? 你怎么会…
[25:08] I’m trying to find out. 我会想办法的
[25:10] Renee… 勒妮
[25:12] I applied Pan Am. 我投了泛美航空公司
[25:14] Stewardess training. 空姐培训
[25:16] I did real good on the test. 我考得很好
[25:20] Tell them something’s come up. 跟他们讲有事发生了
[25:23] Charlie, I want to go places… 查理 我想四处闯闯
[25:26] London and stuff, you know? 伦敦什么的 你懂吗
[25:31] We can go places together. 咱们可以一起去啊
[25:34] No, we can’t. 不 咱们不能
[25:38] If we have a baby… 如果咱们有了孩子
[25:39] we’ll never even leave Fishtown. 咱们一辈子就这样了
[25:46] You talk like your mind’s made up. 你似乎已经下定决心了
[25:54] I need money. 我需要钱
[26:00] Screw you, Renee. 去死吧 勒妮
[26:07] So you were on your own. 所以你得靠自己了
[26:11] I asked around and finally found a girl at school 我四处打听 才在学校找到一个女孩
[26:14] whose cousin had a number for “Jane”. 她的表亲有”简”的电话
[26:21] How’d you pay for it? 你哪儿来的钱
[26:23] Sold a coat and my record player. 卖了个外套和我的录音机
[26:26] And Charlie? 那查理呢
[26:31] I thought it was best if we didn’t have any contact. 我觉得跟他还是不要再联系了
[26:38] But…? 但是呢
[26:42] Renee… 勒妮
[26:44] you said those people saved your life. 你说过这些人挽救了你的一生
[26:49] I thought I saw his truck. 我好像看见他的卡车了
[26:53] That day? 就在那天吗
[26:56] Right before they picked me up. 就在他们来接我之前
[27:02] I had no idea anything happened to those people. 我真不知道他们发生意外了
[27:13] I wasn’t upset about it. 我没因为那件事生气
[27:16] That’s not what Renee said. 勒妮可不是这么说的
[27:17] She said you wanted to get married. 她说你想结婚
[27:19] That’s what you were supposed to say if you got a girl in trouble. 你搞大了一个女孩的时候你就应该这么说
[27:22] So you didn’t want to marry her? 所以你不想娶她吗
[27:25] No. 不想
[27:26] Excuse me. 抱歉
[27:28] And you were for the abortion? 你赞成堕胎吗
[27:30] I didn’t want to get involved. 我不想掺和进去
[27:32] Then why were you at the meeting place 那为什么勒妮堕胎那天
[27:34] the day Renee went for the procedure? 你出现在他们碰头的地方
[27:36] She saw your truck, Charlie. 她看见你的卡车了 查理
[27:38] Look this is 35 years later. 这是三十五年前的旧账
[27:42] – My wife… – No one’s talking to your wife. -我爱人 -没人会跟你爱人讲
[27:49] I followed Renee. 我跟踪了勒妮
[27:52] Saw her meet those hippies. 看见她跟那些嬉皮士碰头了
[27:56] And…? 之后呢
[27:59] I tailed the car to West Philly. 我跟着那辆车到了西费
[28:02] Where’s Renee? 勒妮在哪儿
[28:03] Be cool, man. 冷静点儿 哥们
[28:04] – Shut that door. – She in here? -把门关上 -她在里面吗
[28:05] No, no, this is a private home. You can’t just crash in here. 不 不 这是私宅 你不能就这么闯进来
[28:07] I’m gonna call the cops. 我要报警
[28:09] No, no you don’t wanna do that. 不 不 你不想这么做
[28:11] But look at you, you’re just a kid. 看看你自己 你只是个孩子
[28:14] How old are you? 你多大了
[28:15] Seventeen. 十七
[28:16] You want a baby at 18? 你想十八岁就抱个孩子啊
[28:18] And a wife before your senior prom? 还是你想毕业舞会之前就娶个媳妇
[28:28] Look, how about some air, brother? 听着 咱们出去透透气好不好 哥们
[28:45] I cried on that hippie’s shoulder for ten minutes. 我在那个嬉皮士的肩膀上哭了十分钟
[28:48] Then what? 然后呢
[28:50] Nothing. 没有然后了
[28:52] Home. 回家了
[28:56] Where were you two hours later that day? 2个小时之后你在哪儿
[28:58] Home. 在家
[29:01] With anyone? 有谁跟你一起吗
[29:02] Yeah, my mom. She’s gone now. 有 我妈 她已经过世了
[29:06] That’s too bad, Charlie. 这太糟糕了 查理
[29:08] ‘Cause those hippies went missing that day. 因为那些嬉皮士那天失踪了
[29:12] Look, I didn’t want Renee to do it. 我当时确实不想让勒妮堕胎
[29:15] But in retrospect, it was the right thing for me. 但是现在想起来 当时确实应该这么做
[29:19] Did you realize that before or after they died? 你意识到这一点是在他们死前还是死后
[29:25] Lil, Scotty, we got the FBI file on Jane. 阿莉 斯考特 我们从联调局拿到了”简”的档案
[29:29] What, they had a file? 什么 他们有档案吗
[29:30] And they gave it up? 他们就这么放弃调查了吗
[29:32] It’s public record now. 现在已经是公开档案了
[29:33] We get names of informants? 咱们拿到内鬼的名字了吗
[29:34] No, they drew the line there, but we did get these. 这个还是不透露 但是咱们拿到了这个
[29:36] Yeah, surveillance photos of the Jane volunteers. 对”简”志愿者的跟拍
[29:39] Julia and Gerard, picking up and dropping off women 69年4月到6月 朱莉娅和杰勒德
[29:42] April through June of ’69. 在接送妇女
[29:44] This your young Renee? 这是当年的勒妮吗
[29:48] That’s her. 是她
[29:49] Then this was the day they disappeared. 那这就是他们失踪当天
[29:52] Someone else was there. 还有人在现场
[29:53] Someone who took these photos and gave them to the Feds. 某个人照了这些照片并且交给了联邦特工
[29:56] An informant. 一个内鬼
[29:58] That nut case Lionel was right. 被疯子莱昂内尔说中了
[30:00] Lionel thought Gerard was a snitch. 莱昂内尔觉得杰勒德是内鬼
[30:04] Gerard didn’t take these. 杰勒德不可能照到这张
[30:08] So who did? 那是谁呢
[30:14] Informants? 内鬼吗
[30:15] Sound off the wall? 奇怪吧
[30:17] Sounds dated. 听着很过时
[30:18] Our case is dated. 我们的案子就是过时的
[30:21] There were always rumors like that. 当时老有类似的传言
[30:24] Looks like a parlor game at the commune, 就像嬉皮公社里的杀人游戏
[30:26] trying to decide who the snitch was. 猜谁是内鬼
[30:30] Weird. 诡异
[30:31] It was a paranoid time. 那是个充满怀疑的年代
[30:33] Well, it seems there was someone watching Julia. 看来确实有人在监视朱莉娅
[30:37] Then I guess it wasn’t paranoia. 那看来就不是多疑了
[30:39] So in the parlor game, who’d you suspect? 在这个游戏中 你怀疑谁是内鬼
[30:44] It wasn’t a suspicion. 那不算是怀疑
[30:48] Intuition? 直觉吗
[30:52] Adam and Julia were non-monogamous. 亚当和朱莉娅不是一对一的感情
[30:54] He told us. 他跟我们说过
[30:57] And I… 而我…
[31:00] Had first-hand knowledge of that? 就是他的另一个性伴侣吗
[31:03] Yes. 是的
[31:05] Granted, I was sort of tripping at the time. 但是 我当时神志不清
[31:15] It’s so fragile. 太虚幻了
[31:19] Can I take its picture? 我能照相吗
[31:36] These are great. 拍得真好
[31:38] I’m documenting the movement. 我在记录经典时刻
[31:41] Yeah? 是吗
[31:42] I’m gonna do a book someday… 某天我会出本书
[31:45] tell the story. 讲述革命这些事
[31:48] I love this one of Julia. 我喜欢朱莉娅这张
[31:53] Yeah. 是啊
[31:55] Have any of me? 有我的照片吗
[31:59] I’ll take some right now. 我现在帮你照
[32:05] How about a rich Jersey girl 新泽西富家女跟逃兵役穷混混上床
[32:08] beds penniless draft dodger. 这故事怎么样
[32:13] The camera was pretty sophisticated for a guy like him. 那个相机对于他这种人而言过于讲究了
[32:17] It came into my mind for a second, 有一瞬间我觉得他是内鬼
[32:19] but I was so flattered 但他把我记录成革命一部分
[32:23] that he considered me part of the movement, 让我太高兴了
[32:25] I put it out again. 我很快忘了内鬼这事
[32:28] He ever put out that book? 他出书了吗
[32:34] Boss, we got some. 老大 我们有线索
[32:36] Yeah, us, too. 是 我们也有
[32:38] Adam Clarke, burning his draft card in ’69. 亚当·克拉克 69年烧了他的征兵卡
[32:43] He told us about that. 他跟我们讲这个了
[32:44] Problem is, Adam shouldn’t have had a draft card in ’69. 问题是 亚当69年不应该有征兵卡
[32:47] We checked his military records. He’s already served. 我们查了他的服兵记录 他已经服过兵役了
[32:49] Vietnam, ’66 to ’67. 越南 66年到67年
[32:51] Really? 是吗
[32:52] When Adam gets home, it gets more interesting. 更有趣的是 亚当返乡之后
[32:55] He crossed state lines driving a “peace van” loaded with weed. 他开着装满大麻的”和平小卡车”穿过了州界
[32:59] Arrested for drug sales. 因为贩毒被捕
[33:02] Thought he was too disorganized for that. 他不是说他们没到贩毒的地步吗
[33:04] The case should have bought him state time. 这案子应该让他坐牢了
[33:05] But then the Feds took over jurisdiction. 但是联调局把案子接管了
[33:07] Poof. Case went away. 呼的一下 案子就解决了
[33:09] He made a deal with them. 他跟他们作了交易
[33:11] Became a CI. 变成内线
[33:12] “Stay in the movement, keep us informed.” “继续搞运动 给我们透露消息”
[33:14] Now those photos he had of Julia really make sense. 那些朱莉娅的照片就解释得通了
[33:17] Black and White, long lens. 黑白色 长焦距
[33:19] Adam Clarke: ’60s babe magnet, 亚当·克拉克 六十年代的少女杀手
[33:22] star of the anti-war movement. 反战运动之星
[33:24] And FBI informant. 还是联调局的内鬼
[33:26] That’d be big news. 重大新闻啊
[33:28] Big, bad news. 重大负面新闻
[33:29] And if Julia found out? 如果朱莉娅发现了的话
[33:31] There’s your motive for murder. 这就是杀人动机了
[33:36] Do you mind? 你介意吗
[33:38] Not at all. 一点儿也不
[33:52] I know why you’re here, Lilly. 我知道你为什么来这儿 莉莉
[33:54] Yeah? 是吗
[33:57] I was an informant fot the FBI in 1969. 69年时 我是联调局的线人
[34:01] Go on. 继续讲
[34:03] My old case agent called. Give me a heads up. 我当年的上司打来电话 告诉我了
[34:05] Questions were being asked. 问了很多问题
[34:08] – They didn’t give us name. – I know. -他们没跟我们说内鬼名字 -我知道
[34:11] And when you told me about Julia and Gerard, 当你问我朱莉娅和杰勒德的时候
[34:14] I… I hoped that my background was irrelevant, but… 我 我曾经希望我的背景跟这个无关 但是
[34:22] it may not be. 可能还是有关系
[34:26] I was surveilling them the day they disappeared. 他们失踪那天我正在监视他们
[34:32] June 3, 1969. 1969年6月3号
[34:36] 7:20 a.m. 早上7点20
[34:39] Yeah. This guy’s name is Charlie Rinzler. 是的 这个家伙叫查理·林兹勒
[34:41] I-I know who he is. 我 我知道他是谁
[34:43] Is-is that all you have of him? 还有他的照片吗
[34:44] Oh, he was so agitated, I reported it to my case agent. 他当时情绪很不稳定 我报告给了联邦特工
[34:48] The Feds ran his license, had me follow him for a week, 联调局查了他的驾照 让我跟踪了他一周
[34:52] but nothing much came of it. 但是他没采取什么行动
[34:54] So, you have photos of Charlie from the week 在朱莉娅和杰勒德失踪后 你跟踪了他一周
[34:57] after Julia and Gerard went missing? 那你有他照片吗
[34:59] Yeah, but nothing too exciting. 是啊 但是没什么特别的
[35:03] Can I see them anyway? 我能看看那些照片吗
[35:06] I basically followed him every day for a week to and from work. 他那一周上下班的时候我基本上都跟踪他
[35:11] He was a day worker, in construction. 他在一个工地上白班
[35:16] Can I take these? 这照片我能带走吗
[35:22] They’re yours… 送给你了
[35:24] if I can ask a favor. 但你要帮我个忙
[35:28] If we can keep your secret, we will. 想让我们帮你保密吗 我们会的
[35:37] You worked construction back in the 60s, huh, Charl? 六十年代你在工地上班 对吗查尔
[35:40] Yeah, couple of summers. 是的 几个暑假
[35:42] Remember a job at the Calvin Building, 记得在新教教堂的工地打过工吗
[35:44] summer of ’69? 69年夏天吗
[35:45] Putting down the foundation? 是在打地基吗
[35:47] Maybe. 可能吧
[35:48] ‘Cause that just happens to be where Julia and Gerard were dumped. 正好朱莉娅和杰勒德被扔在那里
[35:51] The same week you worked there. 就是你打工的那一周
[35:53] It’s an amazing coincidence. 真是惊人的巧合
[35:54] Mm, too amazing. 是啊 太巧了
[35:57] That can’t be right. 这不可能
[36:00] This is you at the construction site, Charlie. 这是你在工地的照片 查理
[36:04] – Who the hell took that? – Good luck you had. -谁他妈照的 -你真走运
[36:07] That foundation was being laid 就在你想藏尸的时候
[36:08] just when you needed to stash two dead hippies. 刚好大楼在打地基
[36:10] I never hurt them. 我绝不会伤害他们的
[36:15] That guy was nice to me. 那个男的对我很好
[36:16] Long as that building was up, you figured you were home free. 你觉得只要大楼建起来就万事大吉了
[36:20] Too bad they want a parking lot there now. 糟糕的是现在那里要建停车场了
[36:22] It’s coincidence. 这是巧合
[36:24] That’s all. 只是巧合
[36:31] I guess I need a lawyer. 看来我得请个律师了
[36:35] Update for you. 有新消息了
[36:42] Forensics is back on the hair found with the bodies. 法医分析完尸体上面的头发了
[36:45] And? 结果呢
[36:47] It ain’t Julia’s. 不是朱莉娅的
[36:48] So, there was someone else at the scene with long, brown hair. 所以有个棕色长发的人也在现场
[36:51] Charlie? 查理吗
[36:52] He was Nixon youth. Crew cut. 他是尼克松年轻时候那种发型 平头
[36:54] How about Adam Clarke? 那亚当·克拉克呢
[36:57] Long. 长发
[36:57] Yeah, but a lot of people had long hair back then. 是 但是当时长发的人很多
[37:00] And Adam came clean about being an informant. 而且亚当承认了自己是个内鬼
[37:02] FBI wasn’t gonna confirm. 联调局不会承认的
[37:03] Put himself in harm’s way. 他让自己陷入危险之中
[37:05] Unless he practices what he preaches. 除非他正在照着他所宣讲的那么去做
[37:12] “People who win face the real facts of whatever situation they’re in.” “成功的人无论情况怎么样都会面对现实”
[37:16] Maybe he looked at the odds, 可能他盘算了一下
[37:17] knew we’d make him as the informant, with or without confirmation. 觉得咱们无论是否取证都会把他当作内鬼
[37:21] So he steps out ahead of us. 所以他就先声夺人了
[37:23] Make himself look good. 减轻自己的嫌疑
[37:24] And sets up Charlie. 然后陷害查理
[37:26] “Audacious action, with the element of surprise, will give you the upper hand.” “敢于采取行动震惊别人能让你处于上风”
[37:30] We know Adam followed Charlie around for a week. 我们知道亚当跟踪了查理差不多一周
[37:32] He saw where he worked. 知道他在哪儿工作
[37:34] Could’ve dumped the bodies there one night. 可以找个晚上把尸体丢在那里
[37:35] Which points right to Charlie if anything ever comes to light. 这样如果事情败露矛头就会指向查理
[37:38] And Adam gets 35 years to have a life… 亚当白捡了35年去享受生活
[37:42] till his luck runs out. 直到运气用光了
[37:43] We got enough to compel a DNA sample? 咱们有什么能迫使他给出DNA吗
[37:45] I mean, this guy ain’t gonna give it up. 我的意思是 他肯定不会束手就擒
[37:47] He already did. 他已经给出DNA了
[37:54] Those pictures, they were real helpful, Adam. 那些照片非常有用 亚当
[37:57] I’m glad. 那很好啊
[37:58] You’re an excellent photographer. 你照相技术真不错
[38:00] Composition, framing… 取景 构图
[38:02] Especially framing. 尤其是构图
[38:04] How’d it go down, anyway? 那照片到底怎么照的
[38:05] You get sloppy that day, Julia and Gerard catch you? 那天你太粗心 朱莉娅和杰勒德发现了你
[38:09] I… don’t follow. 我没听懂
[38:11] Charlie didn’t kill them. 查理没有杀他们
[38:13] Good try, though. 你险些得逞
[38:14] I never said he did. 我从来没说过是他杀的
[38:16] Adam Clarke — real hippie or… poser? 亚当·克拉克 真正的嬉皮士还是只是装腔作势
[38:22] Real. 真的
[38:23] My passions were very real. 我的激情是很真的
[38:27] How’d you like having long hair? 喜欢留长头发吗
[38:29] All them strands blowing around. 随风散发
[38:31] And guess what, Adam? 知道吗 亚当
[38:32] One of them blew right into the plastic bags you wrapped your friends in. 有个根头发正好刮进了你装朋友尸体的塑料袋
[38:37] Got stuck under the tape. 粘在了胶带上
[38:38] A long, brown hair that don’t belong to either of them. 一根棕色的长发 不属于任一个死者
[38:41] You think I was the only guy 你觉得他们接触的人里
[38:43] with long hair those two were in contact with? 我是唯一有棕色长发的吗
[38:46] Well, the DNA on this will confirm it. 烟嘴上的DNA能证明一切
[38:51] Whether you were a real hippie or not doesn’t matter. 你是不是真正的嬉皮士无所谓
[38:54] Your long hair got you in the end. 你的长头发最后还是会出卖你
[38:57] Why’d you do it Adam? 你为什么要这样做 亚当
[38:58] Were you against what “Jane” was doing? 你反对”简”的所作所为吗
[39:03] I thought they were heroic. 我觉得他们是崇高的
[39:06] I didn’t want Julia or Gerard to be harmed. 我不想伤害朱莉娅或者杰勒德
[39:10] But then they found out about you. 但是他们发现了你的真面目
[39:13] Pretty soon the whole movement would know 很快所有参与运动的人都会知道
[39:14] you were a snitch for the FBI. 你是联调局的内鬼
[39:18] The Feds had me. 联调局抓到了我
[39:20] I had no options. 我没有选择的权利
[39:22] How about taking responsibility? 负起责任这个选择怎么样
[39:25] Ain’t that the winner’s way? 这难道不是成功者处理问题的方式吗
[39:27] I was a leader in the revolution. 我当时是革命的领导者
[39:32] We were living like it meant something. 我们当时对革命赤胆忠肝
[39:36] I loved that life. 我喜欢那时的生活
[39:40] Couldn’t stand to give it up. 难以放弃
[39:42] Ever wonder if Julia and Gerard felt that way? 朱莉娅和杰勒德难道不这样想吗
[39:46] Think they loved their lives? 你觉得他们热爱自己的生命吗
[40:32] Hey, Jules. 朱尔斯
[40:33] Gerard. 杰勒德
[40:36] What are you guys doing here? 你们来这里干什么
[40:38] What’s going on, Adam? 你干嘛呢 亚当
[40:39] You taking our pictures? 你给我们照相吗
[40:41] I’m always taking pictures. 我随时随地都照相
[40:42] Yeah, what 8:00 in the morning, on a deserted corner? 早上八点 到街角照相吗
[40:46] I don’t get this. 我不明白
[40:49] Oh, man. 天呐
[40:52] This is sad. 真悲哀
[40:54] He’s a snitch. 他是内鬼
[40:55] Come on, Adam Clarke? 得了吗 亚当·克拉克吗
[40:57] Who better? 有人比他更适合吗
[40:59] This is crazy, right? 这不可能 对吗
[41:04] Let’s… 咱们
[41:05] – Let’s get in the car. – Adam. -咱们上车 -亚当
[41:07] Just do it, Jules. 照做 朱尔斯
[41:09] The man of peace and love has a handgun? 向往和平与爱的人拿着手枪
[41:11] No, he ain’t that man at all. 不 他根本不向往和平与爱
[41:12] Just get in the car. 上车去
[41:25] Crank the radio, Gerard. 把收音机开大声 杰勒德
[41:36] Turn it up. 再大声
[41:49] No. 不
[42:03] Adam, please, no… 亚当 求你了 不要
[42:06] I’m sorry. 对不起
[42:13] 歌曲:Get Together 歌手:The Youngbloods
铁证悬案

Post navigation

Previous Post: 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第1季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第1季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme