Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

铁证悬案(Cold Case)第1季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第1季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] Don’t make me tie you up, Red Feather. 别逼我绑你 红羽毛[印第安人]
[00:04] Just come quiet and civilized. 文明点 乖乖过来吧
[00:06] We’ll scalp you first, White Man. 我们先剥了你们的头皮 白人
[00:28] Look. 看
[00:31] Sister Vivian. 薇薇安修女
[00:32] Sister Grace. 格蕾丝修女
[00:33] He’s back. 他回来了
[00:45] Sheriff’s back, men. 治安官回来了 伙计们
[01:53] I’m sorry to hear that. 真遗憾
[01:56] I’m sorry to hear that. 真遗憾
[02:00] I know you’re working on it. 我知道你在努力
[02:02] Yeah, I miss you, too. 我也想你
[02:08] Boss has something. 老大让我们集合
[02:09] Yeah, good. 好
[02:10] Oh, I gotta jet, Elisa. 我得挂了 伊莉莎
[02:11] I’m gonna try to come this week. 我尽量这个星期来
[02:13] Can’t promise anything, but best effort. Bye. 我无法保证 尽力而为吧 再见
[02:16] Someone left this on the steps of St. Emilian’s Church. 有人把这个放在圣伊密里恩教堂的台阶上
[02:22] “Unknown boy found in box. “箱子里发现无名男孩尸体”
[02:25] April 6, 1958.” “1958年4月6日”
[02:27] Will, take a look at this. 威尔 看看这个
[02:29] Oh, that old job. 那个陈年旧案啊
[02:32] Boy in the box. 箱子里的男孩
[02:33] Even I heard of that one. 连我都听说过这案子
[02:34] City’s most famous cold job. 本城最有名的悬案
[02:36] I’ve seen this up in the comissioner’s office. 我在局长的办公室里看到过这个
[02:38] Still nags the bosses. 上级仍为此愁眉不展
[02:39] They never so much as I.D.’d the boy. 他们没能确认男孩的身份
[02:41] Everyone in Philly knew about this kid. 这个小孩的死传遍了费城
[02:43] “The unknown boy.” “无名男孩”
[02:44] But week after week, 但一周又一周
[02:45] no one reported him missing, and no one could name him. 没人报告他失踪 也没人叫得出他的名字
[02:48] Where’s the body end up? 尸体最后埋在哪里
[02:49] Charity Field… with the paupers and prisoners. 福利会墓地 那里还埋着乞丐和囚犯
[02:52] – Any tags on those? – Nah. -裤子上有标签吗 -没有
[02:56] Think the unknown boy could be this little cowboy? 无名男孩可能是这个小牛仔吗
[03:00] Lil, there’s something on the back. 阿莉 照片背面有字
[03:04] “His name was Arnold.” “他名叫阿诺德”
[03:40] “Unknown white male, 1958. “无名男性 白人 1958年”
[03:43] Dumped in Fox Chase.” “被遗弃在福克斯契斯”
[03:44] Better known as the Boy in the Box. 也就是人们所熟知的”箱子里的男孩”
[03:46] 400,000 circulars posted in Philadelphia and Bucks County. 四十万份通知张贴在费城和巴克斯郡
[03:51] Hundreds of leads, none of them right. 数百条线索 无一正确
[03:53] Kid was found in a Liho Punch box, out in a field. 尸体在野外一个利好潘趣酒的箱内被发现
[03:55] They tried to trace the box in schools and restaurants. 他们试图在学校和餐馆中追溯该箱子的来历
[03:58] They got nothing. 一无所获
[03:59] We know how he died? 知道他的死因吗
[04:00] Undetermined. 尚未查明
[04:01] Look at the head wounds. 看看头部的伤
[04:03] Look at the hair. 看看他的头发
[04:04] 宾夕法尼亚州 费城警局 协查通告
[04:04] What’s the deal? 怎么回事
[04:05] One detective thought he was killed while getting a haircut. 一名探员认为他可能是在理发时被杀的
[04:08] Homicidal barber? That’s a cracked theory. 理发师杀人狂 太没根据了
[04:14] Check this out. 看看这个
[04:16] Cops put the body in clothes, propped him up 警察给小孩穿上衣服 让他坐起来
[04:19] thinking it would make him more recognizable. 认为他这样更容易被认出
[04:21] – Creepy. – They didn’t think so in ’58. -真惊悚 -在1958年他们可不这么觉得
[04:24] Not that I was on the force then. 我刚入职那会儿 他们可不这么觉得
[04:26] We weren’t thinkin’ that, Pops. 我们没往那方面想 老爹
[04:30] The college kid who found the box turned into a frequent flyer. 发现这个箱子的大学生常坐飞机两头跑
[04:33] He came to Homicide 16 times about the case. 为了这件案子 他造访了凶案组十六次
[04:36] Got obssessed? 上瘾了吗
[04:37] Or was guilty about something. 也许是觉得内疚
[04:39] Probably want to set up visit number 17. 也许我们该安排第十七次访问
[04:41] So who do we think left the suitcase? 手提箱是谁放的呢
[04:43] Someone who’s been keeping a secret a long time. 某个长年保守秘密的人
[04:46] Let’s see if we can get prints off it. 看看能否提取出指纹
[04:49] We’ve got the name “Arnold”, 我们知道了”阿诺德”这个名字
[04:51] and we’ve got this. 我们还有照片
[04:55] Maybe someone with younger eyes 哪个眼力更好的人
[04:58] can read the lettering on that bus? 能读读公交车上的字吗
[05:04] “Fernwood Home for orphans.” “芬伍德孤儿院”
[05:09] Sisters Vivian Dole and 在1958年 薇薇安·多尔和
[05:11] Grace Ashley ran the Fernwood Home in 1958. 格蕾丝·阿什莉修女经营芬伍德孤儿院
[05:14] They still got orphanages in Philly? 现在费城还有孤儿院吗
[05:15] No, we got the outstanding foster care system instead. 没有 被完善的寄养机制取代了
[05:21] – Nuns. – What about them? -修女啊 -怎么了
[05:23] Tough ladies. 严厉的女人们
[05:24] At least the ones who taught me. 至少教我的那个是这样
[05:30] I’m afraid Sister Grace died recently. 不好意思 格蕾丝修女最近去世了
[05:34] I’m sorry. 真抱歉
[05:37] She gave 50 years to the Church. That’s a life well-lived. 她为教堂奉献了五十年 这才是完美的一生
[05:41] You and her ran the Fernwood Orphanage in 1958? 您和她在1958年一起经营芬伍德孤儿院吧
[05:44] From ’52 to ’70. 从1952年到1970年
[05:45] We had up to 60 boys and girls at any given time. 我们随时都要照顾六十名男孩女孩
[05:48] You must know these boys, then. 那你一定认识这些男孩吧
[05:54] They look like Fernwood children. 他们看起来像芬伍德的孩子
[05:56] But I couldn’t tell you the names. 但是我叫不出名字
[05:58] How about a boy named Arnold? Remember him? 记得一位叫做阿诺德的男孩吗
[06:00] Wore a cowboy hat? 戴着一顶牛仔帽
[06:01] It’s possible. 可能吧
[06:03] I saw so many children come and go, I just… 我看过太多孩子来来去去了 我只是…
[06:06] I don’t remember them all. 我不可能个个都记得
[06:11] Did you hear about the Boy in the Box case, back in ’58? 你听说58年那起”箱子里的男孩”案子吗
[06:15] I don’t think so. 没有
[06:17] Kid was dumped in Fox Chase? 被遗弃在福克斯契斯的小孩
[06:19] It was all over the city. 满城都议论纷纷
[06:21] We lead private lives here. 我们过的是隐居生活
[06:24] We read morning prayers, not morning papers. 我们看的是晨经 不是晨报
[06:31] We know the orphanage is gone now 我们知道现在孤儿院已经关门了
[06:33] but there must be records from Fernwood somewhere. 但是你肯定有芬伍德的资料
[06:36] I believe they’re all in the basement. 我想资料都在地下室里
[06:39] But I’m sure you don’t want to sift through all that. 你们肯定不想一张张查看吧
[06:42] Actually, we love that kind of thing. 实际上 我们就爱这么干
[06:44] Well, you’re welcome to look. 悉随尊便
[06:49] There was one Arnold at Fernwood that year, 那年芬伍德有个叫阿诺德的
[06:52] Arnold Culliver. Six years old. 阿诺德·科里瓦 六岁
[06:54] So the Boy in the Box has a name. 箱子里的男孩有名字了
[06:56] We have intake and adoption records for him. 我们有他的入院和领养记录
[06:58] Who adopted him? 谁领养了他
[06:59] Rubin and Lila Hanson, April 4. 鲁宾和莱娜·汉森 四月四日
[07:01] Two days before he was found in that field. 正好是他在野外里被发现的前两天
[07:03] He was better off at the orphanage. 他在孤儿院时反而更好
[07:05] Those parents got a lot to explain. 那对父母得好好解释一番
[07:07] We’ll track them down. I want to meet these people. 我们会追查他们的下落 我想去会会他们
[07:09] Arnold came to Fernwood in ’53 with a sister, Gretchen. 1953年 阿诺德和姐姐格蕾琴来到芬伍德
[07:13] Can we find her? 能找到她吗
[07:14] There’s a Gretchen Culliver listed in, uh, Roxborough. 在罗克斯伯勒有个格蕾琴·科里瓦
[07:19] Working in the city library. 在市图书馆工作
[07:20] You get the names of those other kids at Fernwood? 你查到其他芬伍德孩子的名字吗
[07:23] We can figure out who the rest of these boys are. 我们可以找到其余的男孩
[07:25] Maybe if the sister gives her DNA, 如果他姐姐能提供DNA
[07:27] we exhume the boy’s body, make a positive I.D. 我们挖出男孩的尸体 就能确认他的身份
[07:29] We’re gonna need an ADA’s help on this one, huh? 我们需要一位副地检官来帮忙吧
[07:33] You know anyone? 你有熟人吗
[07:36] – Want to go talk to Gretchen? – Sure thing. -想去和格雷琴谈谈吗 -肯定的
[07:43] Arnold Culliver was my brother, but this isn’t him. 阿诺德·科里瓦是我弟弟 但这不是他
[07:49] I know it’s hard to look at. 我知道看到这个让你很难过
[07:50] Well, that’s not my brother. Arnold had curls, blonde curls. 那不是我弟弟 阿诺德有金色的卷发
[07:56] Is he one of these boys, Gretchen? 格雷琴 那他是不是其中一个
[07:59] Yes, that’s him with his Science Club friends. 是啊 那就是他 还有科学俱乐部的朋友们
[08:03] Where’d you get that? 你们从哪里弄来的
[08:06] Someone left it, along with this circular. 有人留给我们的 还有这份传单
[08:10] Well, that dead boy can’t be Arnold. 那个死去的男孩不可能是阿诺德
[08:12] He was adopted in 1958. 他在1958年就被领养了
[08:17] Sister Vivian said there’s 薇薇安修女说
[08:18] a family coming that wants a little boy. 有个家庭想要小男孩
[08:20] They can’t have me. 他们不可能要我
[08:22] I wish they wanted a girl, too. 我真希望他们也要个女孩
[08:26] – I won’t go, Gretch. – You have to. -我不会走的 格蕾 -你必须去
[08:28] Even if we get separated. You know our plan, right? 就算我们分开 你还记得我们的计划吧
[08:31] Meet at the horses. 在马匹处见面
[08:33] When? 什么时候
[08:34] My 18th birthday. 我十八岁生日那天
[08:35] Go to the Bryer Horse Fair, meet you at the horses. 去布莱耶尔马市 在马匹处见你
[08:38] Don’t forget. 别忘了
[08:40] I ain’t leaving you, Gretch. 我不会丢下你的 格蕾
[08:47] But he was gone one morning, 但是在某个早晨 他离开了
[08:49] adopted late the night before. 在前一天晚上被领养了
[08:51] I never said good-bye to him. 我都没来得及和他说再见
[08:54] Did, uh, you go looking for him at the horse fair? 你去马市找过他吗
[08:59] I did, actually. 我还真去了
[09:01] He didn’t show. 他没有露面
[09:04] It was a lucky Arnold found a home. 阿诺德能找到一个家真是幸运
[09:06] He acted up a lot. 他很调皮
[09:08] There were two families before 在这户人家来之前
[09:09] this one who had taken him and brought him back. 还有两家把他领走 又送回来了
[09:11] Because of his behavior? 因为他调皮捣蛋吗
[09:13] And if you got too old, you didn’t get adopted at all. 如果你不小了 就没机会被领养了
[09:15] You were stuck at Fernwood. 只能呆在芬伍德
[09:17] That what happened to you? 你就是那样的吗
[09:19] Yeah, I grew up there. 是的 我在那里长大
[09:21] Any idea where Arnold went to live? 你知道阿诺德去哪里住了吗
[09:23] Oh, they never told us things like that. 他们不会告诉我们这些事情的
[09:26] I always imagined him 我总是想象在某处
[09:27] with a nice family on a horse farm somewhere. 他和一个和睦的家庭生活在马场上
[09:31] So nice, he forgot Fernwood. 那里太好了 他都把芬伍德给忘了
[09:34] He was very young when he left. 他走的时候还很小
[09:35] Gretchen, 格雷琴
[09:36] would you be willing to give us a DNA sample 你愿意提供DNA样本吗
[09:38] so we can compare it to this boy’s? 这样我们就可以和这名男孩对比了
[09:40] Well, I’d be glad to but I know that’s not my brother. 我很乐意 但我知道那不是我弟弟
[09:48] I’d offer a refreshment, but we don’t got much in the house. 我本想上些茶点 但家里存货不足
[09:52] No problem. 没关系
[09:55] So, what’s it all about? 你们来是有什么事呢
[09:57] We got your name from Gretchen Culliver, Roger. 罗杰 我们从格蕾琴·科里瓦那里打听到你
[10:01] From the Fernwood Home? 芬伍德孤儿院的
[10:03] Gretchen… 格雷琴…
[10:05] Was she one of the older girls? 她是不是稍微大一点的女孩
[10:06] Yeah. Her brother Arnold, he was your age. 是的 她弟弟阿诺德那时和你差不多大
[10:11] Oh, sure. 没错
[10:13] That’s the Science Club gang. 这是科学俱乐部的一帮子人
[10:17] – That Arnold was a cut-up. – Yeah? -阿诺德可调皮了 -是吗
[10:20] Leader of the pack, you know? 他是我们的头头
[10:22] Drove the Sisters barking mad. 把修女们都气坏了
[10:30] We’ll make a posse. 我们组织成一队
[10:31] Find that old girl and bring her on in. 找到那头老母牛 把她捉回来
[10:34] I got the rope. 我带着绳子
[10:35] – Freddy, got your spurs on? – Got’em, Sheriff. -弗莱迪 带上马刺了吧 -带上了 治安官
[10:42] What do you think you’re doing? 你们在搞什么鬼
[10:44] We’re going to the woods. 我们要去森林
[10:45] Bedtime was an hour ago. 一小时前你就该上床睡觉了
[10:47] We’re gonna lasso a cow, Sister Vivian. 我们要套住一头牛 薇薇安修女
[10:49] – There are no cows in the woods. – That’s what you think. -森林里可没有牛 -那只是你的想法而已
[10:58] Yeah, he was kind of the holy terror of Fernwood, 他差不多算芬伍德的淘气包
[11:02] so, of course, uh, well, we all loved him. 当然 我们都很喜欢他
[11:07] Why are you asking about him? 为什么问起他来呢
[11:09] We’re working a homicide from 1958. 我们在调查一件1958年的谋杀案
[11:12] We think the victim was probably Arnold. 我们认为死者可能是阿诺德
[11:15] Oh, no. 不是吧
[11:17] Could you look at a picture for us? 你能看张照片吗
[11:24] Do you think that might be Arnold? 你觉得这可能是阿诺德吗
[11:30] Arnold had blonde hair… curls. 阿诺德的头发是金色的 而且是卷发
[11:34] And if his hair was cut off? 如果他的头发被剪掉了呢
[11:37] I couldn’t say yes but… I couldn’t say no. 难以肯定 我也说不准
[11:43] I got two boys. Adopted. 我也有两个小孩 领养的
[11:49] Hey. Anything off that suitcase? 关于手提箱 查出什么了吗
[11:51] Just that it was bought at Wannamaker’s in ’54. 只知道那是于1954年在华纳梅克买的
[11:53] Only the biggest department store in the city. 那是城里最大的百货公司
[11:56] That was before credit cards, so no records. 那时候还没有信用卡 所以没有记录
[11:58] No prints on it either. 上面也没有指纹
[11:59] We got the okay from the orphan’s court to exhume the boy. 孤儿法庭同意我们开棺验尸
[12:02] Is his sister gonna give us a swab? 他姐姐会给我们样本吗
[12:03] She’s pretty committed to this boy not being Arnold, boss. 老大 她坚信这男孩不是阿诺德
[12:06] She better get uncommitted. 她最好别那么肯定
[12:07] Blonde curls or not, that’s the same kid. 不管有没有金色卷发 那就是同一个孩子
[12:09] Find any of the other boys in the photo? 找到照片中的其他男孩了吗
[12:11] Two others are dead besides Arnold. 除了阿诺德 还有两个去世了
[12:14] – One we just talked to. – Yeah. -有一个我们刚刚跟他聊过 -对
[12:16] Says Arnold was a problem child. 他说阿诺德是个问题儿童
[12:18] If two different families took him in, 如果两个不同的家庭都领养了他
[12:20] then changed their mind, he must have been. 随即改变了注意 他肯定不听话
[12:21] So Lila and Rubin bring him home, he throws a fit right off. 莱娜和鲁宾把他领回家 他立马把他们惹火了
[12:25] Rubin gives him a paddling 鲁宾打了他一顿
[12:26] or shakes him too hard, he ends up dead. 或者吓唬他的时候挥拳太重 把他给打死了
[12:28] Well, what else do you do 如果一个小孩死了
[12:29] with a dead kid besides dump him in a field? 你别无他计 只能把他丢弃在荒郊野外
[12:32] Maybe there’s a reason they’re hard to trace. 也许他们音讯难觅是有原因的
[12:34] You can’t find them? 你找不到他们吗
[12:35] No record of them anywhere in Pennsylvenia. 在宾夕法尼亚州没有他们的记录
[12:36] We’re trying the national database now. 我们现在在国家数据库里搜索
[12:41] Nut job. 12 o’clock. 怪人 十二点方向
[12:44] Must be our rabbit guy. 肯定是我们的兔子兄
[12:46] Good luck. 祝你好运
[12:49] Detectives Rush and Valens. 我们是拉什和瓦伦斯探员
[12:51] Walter Rafferty. I was the one to find that boy in the box. 我是沃尔特·拉弗瑞 是我发现的那个男孩
[12:56] Thanks for coming in. 谢谢你过来
[12:57] You have something new on the case? 案情有什么新的进展吗
[13:00] Possibly. 可能吧
[13:04] He was about six years old. 他大约六岁
[13:06] Wrapped in a blue blanket. 包在蓝色的毯子里
[13:08] It was 12:00 noon on Sunday, 那是星期天的正午
[13:10] and I followed a jackrabbit into the brush 我追着一只长耳大野兔进了灌木丛
[13:12] and I came upon a box, 然后发现了箱子
[13:14] a-a-a Liho Punch box, 一个利好潘趣酒箱子
[13:18] and there was the boy. 男孩就在
[13:19] Inside. 里面
[13:20] You didn’t recognize him? 你不认识他吗
[13:21] No. Absolutely not. 不 不认识
[13:23] You weren’t involved with him dying? 他的死和你没关系吧
[13:25] Absolutely not. I took a polygraph test in 1958. 当然没有 我在1958年做了测谎试验
[13:28] We know you did. 我们知道
[13:29] I’ll take one right now. 我现在也可以做
[13:30] I gave the cops a straight story. 我向警察交代了实情
[13:32] You do any investigating yourself? 你自己做了什么调查吗
[13:34] As a matter of fact, I go back to the site every year on April 6 事实上 在每年的4月6号我都去那里
[13:38] and I’m not the only one. 并不只有我一个人
[13:39] There’s a woman who goes out there, too. 有个女人也每年都去
[13:40] I…I seen her there for years. 我好几年都看到她了
[13:43] Yeah. We’ve got that down here. 是啊 这里有记载
[13:45] She comes with white roses, wearing a green plaid coat. 她带着白玫瑰 穿着一件绿色格子外套
[14:02] You ever talk to this woman? 你和这名妇女交谈过吗
[14:04] I tried a few times. 我试过几次
[14:06] She didn’t want to engage. 她不想和我说话
[14:08] Why is this whole 为什么这个案子
[14:09] Boy in the Box thing so big in your life, Walter? 在你心中如此重要 沃尔特
[14:13] I guess you’ve seen lots of dead bodies. 我猜你们见过许多尸体
[14:16] Doesn’t bother you? 这不会让你们困扰吗
[14:18] Well, I’m not built that way. 我可没那么坚强
[14:22] This… this derailed me. 这让我无法正常生活
[14:27] I wish I never saw that rabbit. 真希望我从未见到那只兔子
[14:35] I think this Walter guy’s on the level, boss. 我觉得沃尔特还挺老实 老大
[14:37] Just gotten messed up by finding the body. 他只是因为发现尸体而心烦意乱
[14:40] What do you think of his story about the lady in the plaid coat? 你认为他说的穿格子外套的女人可信吗
[14:42] 50-50. 一半一半吧
[14:44] Even if it’s true, what’s it mean? 就算是真的 那又有什么意义呢
[14:46] She could just be an obsessive like him. 她可能也像他一样执念
[14:48] How long you think this’ll take? 你觉得会持续多久
[14:49] One of your girls waiting for you? 有女孩在等你吗
[14:51] What I wouldn’t give to take a look at Scotty’s black book? 我真愿意付出一切来看看史考特的女友通讯录
[14:54] You know what? Forget it. I can go tomorrow. 这样吧 算了 我明天再去
[14:58] Didn’t want to miss the show, huh? 是不想错过这一幕吧
[14:59] We finally found records on Rubin and Lila Hanson. 我们终于找到了鲁宾和莱娜·汉森的记录
[15:02] And? 然后呢
[15:03] Well, there’s a reason they were so hard to find. 他们这么难找是有原因的
[15:05] They died in the 1887. 他们在1887年就去世了
[15:08] Arnold’s parents don’t exist. 阿诺德的养父母并不存在
[15:18] Rubin and Lila Hanson died before the trun of the century. 鲁宾和莱娜·汉森在20世纪前就去世了
[15:22] Buried at the cemetery at St. Emilian’s. 埋在圣伊密里恩教堂的公墓里
[15:24] The same church where the suitcase turned up. 我们就是在那座教堂前发现的手提箱
[15:26] So the adoption papers are phony. 领养证明是伪造的
[15:28] So what happened to Arnold the night he was supposedly adopted? 在他本该被领养的前一晚 阿诺德出什么事了
[15:31] Maybe he died in the orphanage. 也许他死在孤儿院了
[15:32] Someone on the inside covered it up with adoption records. 孤儿院内部的人用领养记录来掩盖此事
[15:35] Here’s another layer. 这里有另一份报告
[15:37] Autopsy of our boy positively I.D.’d him as Arnold Culliver 男孩的尸检结果与牙医记录相对比
[15:40] from dental records, but, uh… 证明他是阿诺德·科里瓦 但是…
[15:42] Arnold’s DNA… 阿诺德的DNA
[15:44] doesn’t match Gretchen’s. 与格雷琴的不符
[15:46] So they’re not brother and sister? 那他们就不是亲姐弟了
[15:47] Then Arnold’s intake papers were doctored, too. 阿诺德的入院证明也是伪造的
[15:50] So this kid came from nowhere and went nowhere. 这小孩真是来无影去无踪
[15:53] Who signed these records? 谁签署的这些记录
[15:54] Sister Vivian. 薇薇安修女
[15:55] And guess who’s not talking now? 猜猜谁现在缄口不语
[15:57] Sister Vivian. 薇薇安修女
[15:59] In seclusion. 深居简出
[16:01] Nun on the run. 在逃修女
[16:04] Ever staked out a convent? 监视过女修道院吗
[16:06] I’ll go anywhere. 听从上级安排
[16:08] – Gretchen’s gonna take this hard. – Yeah. -格雷琴一定很难接受 -是啊
[16:10] How do we tell her that 我们现在如何开口告诉她
[16:11] not only did her brother die 46 years ago, 她弟弟不仅仅在46年前去世了
[16:13] but on top of that, he wasn’t actually her brother. 更糟糕的是 那还不是她的亲弟弟
[16:18] This must be a mistake. 肯定弄错了
[16:20] No. No, I’m sorry. 没有 很抱歉
[16:23] Arnold and I came to Fernwood together. 阿诺德和我一起去的芬伍德
[16:25] Our parents were killed in a train wreck. 我们的父母死于一场火车事故
[16:27] You didn’t have the same parents, Gretchen. 你们并不是一家人 格雷琴
[16:33] Sisters Vivian and Grace knew about this? 薇薇安和格蕾丝知道这件事吗
[16:35] I think they must have. 我觉得她们肯定知道
[16:37] And they kept it a secret from me all this time? 她们居然一直对我保密吗
[16:39] You were young. 你当时很小
[16:40] Maybe they were protecting you. 说不定他们是为了保护你
[16:41] Gretchen, we know now that Arnold was never adopted. 格雷琴 我们现在知道了阿诺德没被领养
[16:44] There was no family that came and took him away. 没有哪家把他带走了
[16:47] And right around that time, 在那段时间
[16:49] someone hurt him, bad enough it killed him. 有人伤害了他 严重到致死的地步
[16:53] The best explanation right now is that he died at Fernwood. 现在最合理的解释就是他死在芬伍德
[16:58] We need your help thinking about who could have hurt him. 我们需要你仔细想想谁可能伤害他
[17:02] I don’t know. 我不知道
[17:04] Was anyone ever violent with Arnold? 谁对阿诺德施暴过吗
[17:09] Freddy Baker. 弗莱迪·贝克
[17:11] He’s in that picture you have. 他也在那张照片里
[17:13] He beat Arnold up pretty bad once. 他有次狠狠毒打了阿诺德
[17:15] Who else? 还有谁
[17:19] Arnold got disciplined a lot. 阿诺德听话了不少
[17:22] By who? 谁管教的
[17:24] Sister Vivian. 薇薇安修女
[17:27] Why are you back? 你怎么回来了
[17:28] I didn’t like that family and they didn’t like me. 我不喜欢那家人 他们也不喜欢我
[17:30] They kick you out? 他们把你赶走了吗
[17:31] I ran. There was no one to play with. 我自己逃跑了 没人陪我玩
[17:35] Well, Arnold, what do you have to say for yourself? 阿诺德 你要为自己怎么辩解
[17:38] Good to be home. 回家真好
[17:41] You’re pleased with yourself, are you? 你对自己感到很满意是吧
[17:43] Didn’t hurt. 没打疼
[17:45] Arnold’s coming to my office. 阿诺德跟我回办公室
[17:48] Don’t, Sister Vivian. 别啊 薇薇安修女
[17:56] I never knew what she did to him in her office, 我不知道在办公室里发生了什么事
[17:59] but he came out with a lot of bruises. 但是他出来时伤痕累累
[18:02] Would Sister Grace punish him too? 格蕾丝修女也会惩罚他吗
[18:04] It was always Sister Vivian. 一直是薇薇安修女
[18:07] You ask Freddy Baker. He ended up in her office a lot, too. 你得问弗莱迪·贝克 他也经常去她办公室
[18:17] Fernwood, ahhh. 芬伍德
[18:19] Bad memories? 有不好的回忆吗
[18:20] The worst. 没更坏的了
[18:22] Sorry to bring it up, but it’s a homicide investigation. 很抱歉提起来 但这是为了调查一起凶案
[18:27] Who died? 谁死了
[18:28] Boy named Arnold Culliver. 一个叫阿诺德·科里瓦的男孩
[18:31] Arnold? 阿诺德
[18:32] Crap. 见鬼
[18:33] That’s one of the few kids I liked. 这是我喜欢的为数不多的小孩之一
[18:35] The way I hear it, Fred, 弗雷德 据我所听到的
[18:36] you were kind of a bully at Fernwood. 你在芬伍德也算是个小霸王
[18:39] Yeah, I’d run around dropping guys for looking at me funny. 是啊 我会教训那些怪怪看着我的人
[18:42] Real nice kid, you know? 他是个好小子
[18:43] You ever drop Arnold? 你教训过阿诺德吗
[18:45] One time. 只有一次
[18:47] But mostly I just left him alone ’cause he had spirit, you know? 但我一般不会去惹他 因为他很有种
[18:50] Gave the nuns hell. 让修女们有得受的
[18:52] He was popular, huh? 他很受欢迎是吧
[18:53] With the kids, yeah. 在孩子们当中很受欢迎
[18:56] Funny thing about him, he loved it at Fernwood. 奇怪的是 他喜欢在芬伍德的生活
[18:58] Everyone else wanted to get out, he kept coming back. 其他人都想出去 他却一直回来
[19:03] What are your memories of Sister Vivian? 你对薇薇安修女印象如何
[19:06] Mean old battle-ax. 刻薄凶恶的老女人
[19:08] She’s the reason I kept my kids out of Catholic school. 就是因为她 我才不让我小孩上天主教学校
[19:11] She ever whale on you enough to do damage? 她以前痛打过你吗
[19:14] Sure. 当然啦
[19:17] She was sadistic. 她是个虐待狂
[19:19] So you think she could have hurt Arnold bad enough to kill him? 你觉得她可能出手太狠 把阿诺德打死了吗
[19:22] Are you saying Arnold died at Fernwood? 你是说阿诺德死在芬伍德吗
[19:24] We don’t know yet. 我们现在还不知道
[19:25] – I thought he got adopted. – No. -我还以为他被领养了 -没有
[19:29] Sister Vivian was pretty cruel. 薇薇安修女是很残忍
[19:33] But murder? 但还不至于杀人吧
[19:34] It might have been accidental. 也许是不小心的
[19:41] I’ll tell you it got pretty bad. 我只能说她下手确实很狠
[19:44] I still got scars on my back from where she took the belt to me. 我背上仍有她用皮带抽我留下来的伤疤
[19:47] She used a belt, huh? 她用了皮带
[19:49] With me. 对我用了
[19:51] She mixed it up. 她抓起什么就拿什么打
[19:53] Spoons, paddles. 高尔夫球杆 扁条刑杖
[19:55] Had a lot of tricks in her bag. 她包里这些东西可多了
[19:58] I’m sorry as hell that kid died. 那小孩死了 真遗憾
[20:08] Sister Vivian. 薇薇安修女
[20:11] You’re a hard lady to get to. 可真难找到你
[20:14] – I’m in seclusion. – It’ll only take a few minutes. -我在隐居 -这只要几分钟
[20:17] I’m not comfortable with this. 你这样打扰我 我觉得不舒服
[20:18] You know, I’m not comfortable with a few things myself. 我自己也对某些事觉得不舒服
[20:20] Like Arnold’s phony intake papers and his phony adoption records. 比如阿诺德伪造的入院记录和领养记录
[20:24] I don’t know anything about that. 我对此一无所知
[20:25] And the fact that his supposed parents died in the 1800s. 还有他的养父母在19世纪就死了
[20:30] I’m also uncomfortable with 我还听说你在芬伍德实行体罚
[20:31] what I’m hearing about the corporal punishment 这也让我感到
[20:34] you gave out at Fernwood. 很不舒服
[20:36] Raising Children calls for discipline. 不打不成材
[20:38] Oh, you were extra rough with Arnold Culliver. 你对阿诺德·科里瓦格外严厉
[20:43] He had a serious behavior problem. 他非常欠管教
[20:45] Oh, now you remember him? 现在你记得他了吗
[20:46] Because before, you couldn’t place him at all. 之前你可一点都记不起来啊
[20:49] Yes, I remember Arnold. 是的 我记得阿诺德
[20:53] He was a troubled boy. 他是个捣蛋鬼
[20:54] And you just didn’t feel 你之前就不想
[20:55] like telling me and my partner that before? 告诉我和我的搭档吗
[20:57] We lead private lives here, and I believe in discretion. 我们过的是隐居生活 谨慎为妙
[20:59] I don’t like prying eyes. 我不欢迎窥探者
[21:01] Because they might discover what you did. 因为也许他们会发现你的所作所为
[21:02] I didn’t do anything out of the ordinary to those children. 我对那些小孩做的都没过界
[21:05] You left kids with lifelong scars. 你给小孩留下了终生的疤痕
[21:08] Maybe it sounds scandalous today, 也许在今天这听起来令人震惊
[21:11] but it was routine in 1958. 但是在1958年 这是家常便饭
[21:13] Mm. So maybe in a routine pummeling of Arnold one night, 也许在某个晚上 你在毒打阿诺德
[21:18] he fell unconscious from one of your blows. 你痛下狠手 导致他失去知觉
[21:20] Died, in fact. 实际上他死了
[21:22] You’d want to be discreet about that event, 你想掩盖这件丑闻
[21:25] so maybe you cut off those blonde curls 所以也许你剪下了他的金色卷发
[21:27] so no one recognized him, put him in a box, 这样没人能认出他 然后你把他装进箱子里
[21:30] and privately took him to a field and dumped him. 私下里带去野外弃尸
[21:36] That’s a remarkable thing to say to a woman of God. 这对于上帝的信徒来说真是个巨大的侮辱
[21:40] Is it true? 这是真的吗
[21:42] No. 不是
[21:44] Why did you fake Arnold’s intake and adoption records? 你为什么要伪造阿诺德的入院和领养证明
[21:47] I didn’t. 我没有
[21:48] Your signature’s on both sets of papers. 那两份文件上都有你的签名
[21:50] Sister Grace did the paperwork 格蕾丝修女管理文件
[21:52] and I, as the senior sister at Fernwood, signed the documents. 作为芬伍德的资深修女 我签署了文件
[21:56] Was Sister Grace as fond of corporal punishment as you are? 格蕾丝修女也和你一样热衷于体罚吗
[21:59] – I won’t speak ill of the dead. – Why did she fake the records? -我不会说死人的坏话 -她为什么要伪造文件
[22:02] Why did she do any of the stupid things that she did? 为什么她会那么傻呢
[22:05] Sister Grace was a screwup. 格蕾丝修女总是出乱子
[22:07] She was weak-willed, and she was unreliable 她意志薄弱 完全不可靠
[22:09] and she couldn’t discipline the children, 她无法管理孩子们
[22:11] and that’s why I had to. 所以我才得采取严厉措施
[22:16] What’s your name? 你叫什么名字
[22:19] He’s Arnold. 他叫阿诺德
[22:22] Do you like swimming, Arnold? 阿诺德 你喜欢游泳吗
[22:25] I like horses. 我喜欢马
[22:27] Afraid we don’t have any of those, 恐怕我们没有马
[22:28] but we do have a membership at the Haverford swimming pool. 但是我们有张哈弗福德游泳池的会员卡
[22:33] Does that sound like fun? 听起来好玩吗
[22:41] Pow, pow, pow, pow! 啪啪啪啪
[22:50] Don’t socialize with the parents so much. 别老和家长们聊天
[22:52] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[22:54] Arnold just shoved a woman. 阿诺德刚推开了一个女人
[22:56] I told him, best behavior. 我告诉过他 要他表现得好一点
[23:01] We have to control him, Grace. 我们必须控制他 格蕾丝
[23:04] He’ll never get a home if we don’t. 如果我们不那样做 他永远都找不到一个家
[23:12] Could Grace have hurt Arnold? 格蕾丝可能伤害阿诺德吗
[23:14] Grace… 格蕾丝…
[23:19] Some stories shouldn’t be told. 有些事不该说
[23:24] Vivian claimed Grace was the one to doctor the records. 薇薇安说伪造文件的是格蕾丝
[23:27] Is she offering a reason why? 她说了原因吗
[23:29] She was mysterious about her. 一提到格蕾丝 她就神秘兮兮的
[23:31] And conveniently, Grace is dead. 这多方便 反正死无对证
[23:33] How’d it go with Fred the bully? 小恶霸弗雷德那边情况如何
[23:35] He’s a decent guy. 他是个正派的人
[23:36] Adopted twins from Romania. 在罗马尼亚领养了一对双胞胎
[23:38] Did he do in Arnold? 是他杀死阿诺德的吗
[23:40] Nah, but he confirmed Sister Vivian was good and vicious. 不是 但他证实了薇薇安修女并不完美
[23:43] Found the last kid in the photo, it’s Paul Evans. 找到了照片里的最后一个小孩 保罗·伊万斯
[23:45] He add anything to the picture? 他提供了什么有用的信息吗
[23:47] More of the same. 相差无几
[23:48] Loved Arnold, terrified of Sister Vivian. 喜欢阿诺德 很怕薇薇安修女
[23:51] One thing struck us, though. 但是有件事让我们产生了联想
[23:52] He said he couldn’t have kids. 他说他无法生育
[23:54] Yeah. First guy we found, Roger… 对 我们找到的第一个人 罗杰…
[23:57] he adopted his kids. 他的小孩是领养的
[23:58] Fred adopted, too. 弗雷德也领养了小孩
[24:00] That’s what we mean. 这不是巧合吧
[24:01] Three out of the six boys on that photo don’t or can’t have kids. 照片中六个男孩 有三个没有生育或无法生育
[24:06] Maybe orphans are more likely to adopt when they grow up. 也许孤儿长大后更愿意领养小孩
[24:09] Three out of six, Lil? 都占一半了 阿莉
[24:10] That’s a cluster, not a coincidence. 概率很高 不是碰巧
[24:13] Gretchen said this is a picture of the Science Club boys, right? 格雷琴说照片里都是科学俱乐部里的小孩对吧
[24:16] Right. 是的
[24:17] Maybe we need to find out what they did at this club. 也许我们该查查这个俱乐部是干嘛的
[24:24] Uh, the boys went to the Science Club on Fridays, 男孩们在星期五去科学俱乐部
[24:27] while the rest of us had music class. 而其余人上音乐课
[24:29] Science Club wasn’t at Fernwood? 科学俱乐部没在芬伍德吗
[24:31] No, they went someplace else. So, took that bus. 没有 他们去了别的地方 乘公交去的
[24:34] – By themselves? – Sister Grace went with them. -自己去的吗 -格蕾丝修女带队
[24:37] You know what they did there? 你知道他们做了什么吗
[24:38] No. It was only for boys. 不知道 只有男孩才能参加
[24:40] And you don’t know where it was. 你不知道在哪里吗
[24:42] No, but I think that picture you have 不知道 但我觉得那张照片
[24:44] was taken wherever the club was held. 就是在活动地点拍摄的
[24:47] Was it? 是吗
[24:48] That building’s not Fernwood. 这栋楼房没在芬伍德
[24:54] Maybe we blow this up? 也许我们该放大照片
[24:57] Science Club was, um, just a weekly field trip. 科学俱乐部是一周一次的考察旅行
[25:00] To where? 去哪里
[25:02] A hospital-type building. 一栋像医院的楼房
[25:05] What kind of things did you do there? 你们在那里干什么
[25:08] It was different every time. 每次都不同
[25:10] Could you give us a for instance? 能给我们举个例子吗
[25:14] One time we had a breakfast in the afternoon. 有次我们在下午吃早餐
[25:28] – Hello, Doctor. – Sister Grace. -你好 医生 -格蕾丝修女
[25:37] Hello, boys. 好啊 小子们
[25:38] Do we have to give blood today, Dr. Thayer? 今天我们还得献血吗 赛亚医生
[25:40] No. Today all you have to do is eat cornflakes. 不用啦 今天你们只用吃玉米片
[25:43] We just had lunch! 我们才吃完午餐
[25:45] I hope you’re hungry. 希望你们还有胃口
[25:52] It was fun. 那很有趣
[25:54] Nothing scary about it. 没什么吓人的
[25:55] Do you know Dr. Thayer’s first name? 你知道赛亚医生的名字吗
[25:57] Nah, sorry. 不知道 抱歉
[26:00] – Roger, we have to ask you a personal question. – Okay. -罗杰 我们得问你个私人问题 -好的
[26:04] Did you adopt kids because you couldn’t have your own? 你领养小孩是因为你不能生育吗
[26:08] Yeah. 是啊
[26:10] That was your side, 是你的问题
[26:11] not your wife’s. 而不是因为你老婆
[26:14] How’d you know that? 你们怎么知道的
[26:16] All three men still alive from Science Club confirmed as sterile. 科学俱乐部还幸存的这三个人都被确诊为不育
[26:20] How you gonna blame that on cornflakes? 这和玉米片有什么关系
[26:21] I don’t know 我不知道
[26:22] and I don’t know what it’s 我也不知道这和
[26:23] got to do with Arnold’s head wounds, either. 阿诺德头部的伤疤有什么关系
[26:25] We gotta find out what else was going on in this place, Lil. 阿莉 我们必须查出在那地方发生了什么
[26:27] Got a partial name on the building. 发现了建筑的部分名字
[26:29] Uh, H-O-something-I-N-something. H-O-什么-I-N-什么
[26:32] Something… Institute? 什么 研究院
[26:35] Hoover Institute, in Fairmount. 位于费蒙的胡佛研究院
[26:37] So let’s look for anyone who worked there in ’58 我们去找找1958年在那里工作的人
[26:39] starting with Dr. Thayer. 从赛亚医生开始
[26:42] I got some, Lil. 我有所发现 阿莉
[26:44] Okay. 好的
[26:46] You know what, I can go tomorrow. 还是这样吧 我明天也能去
[26:48] You’ve been saying that all week, Scotty, but you never go. 你这一周都这样说 史考特 但你从没去过
[26:50] Yeah. 是啊
[26:52] I’ll meet you in the morning, Scotty. 史考特 我明天早上见你
[26:54] First thing? 一大早吗
[26:55] First thing. 一大早
[27:00] All right, you want me to auto-track Thayer? 好吧 你想让我自动搜索赛亚吗
[27:02] Uh, maybe let me, boss. 让我来吧 老大
[27:04] No, I got to learn how to run this computer sometime, Lil. 不 我总得学会用这台电脑 阿莉
[27:08] Is it on? 开始了吗
[27:25] Sorry I’m late. 对不起 我迟到了
[27:27] The bus was parked right over there. 班车那时就停在那里
[27:30] We know what was going on here in the ’50s? 知道这地方在50年代是做什么用的吗
[27:32] Government research. 政府搞研究用的
[27:33] Dr. Milton Thayer was using volunteers 米尔顿·赛亚使用志愿者
[27:36] including the boys from Fernwood 包括芬伍德的小孩
[27:38] as test groups. 作为实验组
[27:40] What was Fernwood getting in return? 芬伍德得了什么好处
[27:42] They were paid a fee for every boy they brought over. 每带来一个小孩 他们就得到报酬
[27:45] I got the contracts. 我这里有合同
[27:46] Sister Vivian set this up? 这是薇薇安修女干的吗
[27:48] No. 不是
[27:49] Sister Grace. 是格蕾丝修女
[27:53] What kind of tests are we talking? 做的是什么实验
[27:54] That’s what we got to ask Dr. Thayer. 这点我们就要问赛亚医生了
[27:56] He’s an emeritus researcher here. 他是位名誉退休研究员
[27:58] Yeah, I remember the Fernwood boys. 是 我记得芬伍德的那些小男孩
[28:01] They were subjects in a series of radiation tests for us. 他们是一系列辐射测试的实验对象
[28:05] – Radiation. – Right. -辐射 -是的
[28:07] We heard something about cornflakes. 我们听说了玉米片的事
[28:10] That was one of the methods. 这是方法之一
[28:12] How’d that work? 这是怎么回事
[28:14] The milk was irradiated. 牛奶被辐射过了
[28:16] You gave radioactive milk to six-year-old boys? 你把放射性牛奶给六岁的小孩喝吗
[28:19] Very low levels. 剂量很低
[28:20] We also put it in the 我们也用
[28:21] toothpaste and had them brush their teeth with it. 受过辐射的牙膏给他们刷牙
[28:24] This was government-sponsored? 这是政府资助的吗
[28:27] You’re what, 30 years old? 你多大 30岁吗
[28:29] Yeah. 是的
[28:30] So you don’t remember the Cold War. 那你不记得冷战了吧
[28:30] 1947年-1991年间美国为首的西方资本主义国家 和苏联为首社会主义国家两个阵营在各方面都处于对抗状态的时期。
[28:32] What about it? 怎么了
[28:33] We lived in fear of the bomb. 我们生活在核武器的恐惧之中
[28:33] 冷战期间美国和苏联展开军备竞赛, 双方囤集了足以让对方毁灭成百上千次的核弹头
[28:35] Radiation research was considered necessary. 进行辐射测试是必要的
[28:37] It was even patriotic. 这甚至是爱国行为
[28:39] Did you know your tests left three men sterile? 你知道这些测试让三个人失去了生育能力吗
[28:43] We didn’t intend to harm anyone, 我们无意伤人
[28:45] but at the time, we were working for a cause. 但是那时 我们是为国家事业而效力
[28:48] So you don’t regret the tests? 那你不后悔做了这些测试吗
[28:50] We worked within the boundaries of what we knew. 我们做的测试都是在我们所知的范围之内的
[28:52] Back in the ’50’s, we thought those tests would do us good. 在50年代 我们认为那些测试对我们有好处
[28:55] We also performed lobotomies, which we now think are barbaric, 我们还做脑叶切断手术 现在看来很残忍
[28:58] but at the time, it was considered cutting-edge medicine. 但是在那时 那可是尖端医学
[29:06] Can’t help the times you live in. 跟你那个时代没多大关系
[29:09] So Sister Grace arranged the visits to the Institute. 这么说是格蕾丝修女安排了他们去研究院
[29:13] Think she knew what she was doing to these kids? 她知道她对这些孩子做了什么吗
[29:15] She was a nun, not a doctor. 她是个修女 又不是医生
[29:18] And back in ’58, 在1958年
[29:19] the culture was, doctor could do no wrong. 人们认为医生不可能犯错
[29:21] You didn’t question them. 你可不能质疑他们
[29:22] You didn’t question the government, either. 你也不能质疑政府
[29:24] They funded the tests. 他们资助的这些实验
[29:26] Been looking into what else was going on 我调查了胡佛研究所在1958年
[29:27] at the Hoover Institute in ’58. 其它的实验项目
[29:29] A lot of behavioral research. 进行了许多行为研究
[29:31] What’s that mean? 那是什么意思
[29:32] Trying to straighten out psychotics 试图让精神病患者恢复正常
[29:34] by way of insulin treatments, isolation tanks, electroshock. 采用的是胰岛素 密封容器 电击等方法
[29:38] Oh, God. 天呐
[29:39] Tell me they didn’t test that on the orphans. 千万别告诉我他们拿孤儿当了试验品
[29:42] That would explain Arnold’s head wounds. 那阿诺德头部的创伤就解释得通了
[29:44] I auto-tracked an ancient nurse, used to work in Behavior. 我查到一位以前进行行为研究的老护士
[29:47] Still in Philly? 还在费城吗
[29:48] Sally Thurber, old lady now, 叫做莎莉·赛博 现在年纪很大了
[29:50] kicking it in a retirement community. 在退休社区静养
[29:54] I remember that Boy in the Box case. 我记得那件箱子里的男孩的案子
[29:56] I never put it together with Fernwood. 我从来没把这件事和芬伍德联系起来过
[29:58] No one did. 没人联想过
[30:00] Those boys were darlings. 这些男孩都是小乖乖
[30:03] Did you know any of them? Maybe they were research subjects? 你认识他们吗 也许他们是研究对象
[30:06] Oh, not for us. No. 可不是我们的研究对象
[30:09] I just saw them around the Institute in their… 我就在研究院附近看到过他们
[30:12] little gray uniforms. 穿着小号的灰色制服
[30:14] I’d talk to the nun who brought them sometimes. 有时候我会和带他们来的修女聊聊天
[30:18] Sister Grace? 格蕾丝修女吗
[30:20] She’d come down to Behavior once in a while. 她有时会来行为研究部门
[30:23] Yeah? Why would she do that? 是吗 她来干什么
[30:27] I suppose everyone’s dead now, 我觉得既然现在大家都死了
[30:30] so I can speak out of school. 我也没什么好顾忌的了
[30:33] Please. 但说无妨
[30:35] She’d come visit Clayton… 她来见克雷顿…
[30:39] an assistant in our lab, 他是实验室里的一位助手
[30:42] a medical student, 一名医学生
[30:44] and they were friendly. 他们处得很好
[30:47] Friendly how? 怎么个好法
[30:49] Well, more friendly 在我看来
[30:50] than a nun should be with a young man, in my opinion. 比一般的修女和年轻人亲热得多
[30:55] He’s a good boy at heart, but he acts up. 他本质上是个好男孩 但是他很调皮
[30:59] You look beautiful, Grace. 格蕾丝 你真美
[31:01] – I can’t tell you that? – Clay, he needs a family. -这话我都不能说吗 -克雷 他需要一个家
[31:05] I’m worried he won’t get one if he doesn’t change. 我担心如果他屡教不改 他就不能被领养了
[31:08] He’ll outgrow it. 他慢慢会好的
[31:09] No. It’s getting worse. 不 他越来越调皮了
[31:12] Please help him. 请帮帮他吧
[31:15] I don’t know what you want me to do. 我不明白你想让我做什么
[31:18] The treatment you give the patients here… 你为这里病人所做的治疗…
[31:20] – That’s not for children. – Does it work? -儿童不宜 -有效吗
[31:23] It’s very effective. 非常有效
[31:25] Calms them down, right? 能让他们冷静下来 是吧
[31:27] Right. 是的
[31:28] I know it could help him. 我就知道这能帮到他
[31:31] Grace… 格蕾丝…
[31:31] There’s an adoption party tomorrow. 明天有个领养聚会
[31:34] Please. For me, Clay? 拜托了 克雷 就当为了我
[31:41] Did you ever see the boy they were talking about? 你看到过他们谈论的那个小孩吗
[31:43] That same night — I was leaving, 我离开的那个晚上
[31:45] I saw Grace again with that little boy in tow. 我又看到了格蕾丝 还拖着那个小男孩
[31:50] Where were they going? 他们去了哪里
[31:51] I assumed to see Clayton, to get that treatment she asked for. 我认为是去见克雷顿 去进行她要求的那个治疗
[31:56] What was that treatment? 什么治疗
[31:58] ECT. 电休克疗法
[31:59] Shock treatment. 休克疗法
[32:01] I remember that night, because that’s the only time 我记得那个晚上 是因为那是我
[32:05] I ever saw Grace out of her habit. 唯一一次见到格蕾丝改变形象
[32:08] I never even knew she had blonde hair. 我之前都不知道她有一头金发
[32:11] What was she wearing that night? 她那晚穿的什么
[32:14] A plaid coat. 一件格子外套
[32:18] A green plaid coat. 绿色的格子外套
[32:25] Sounds like Sister Grace and Clayton were some kind of item. 听起来格蕾丝修女和克雷顿是一伙儿的
[32:29] And he knew how to administer ECT, 而且他知道如何实施电休克疗法
[32:30] which was supposed to control wild behavior. 这是用来控制粗野行为的
[32:32] And she wanted a boy controlled for an adoption party. 为了领养聚会 她希望那个男孩彬彬有礼
[32:35] There was a party at Fernwood on April 5. 四月五日 芬伍德有场聚会
[32:38] The day before Arnold was found. 正是阿诺德被发现的前一天
[32:40] So maybe on April 4, 也许在四月四日
[32:41] Grace and Arnold secretely come to the Institute. 格蕾丝和阿诺德暗地里去了研究院
[32:43] She’s wearing lay clothes so no one recognizes her… 她换下了修女装 所以没人能认出她来
[32:46] Except for Sally the busybody. 除了爱管闲事的莎莉
[32:48] She’s in a green plaid coat, 她穿着绿色的格子外套
[32:49] just like the woman our Rabbit Guy 就跟多年后兔子兄
[32:51] saw in that field over the years. 在野外看到的女人一样
[32:53] Probably Grace. 可能是格蕾丝
[32:54] And before you give shock treatment, 在进行电击疗法之前
[32:55] you cut off the patient’s hair. 你得剪掉病人的头发
[32:57] Grace had the same coat, all those years? 格蕾丝这么多年来都一直留着这件外套吗
[32:59] How many coats does a nun have? 一位修女能有多少件外套啊
[33:01] Why does she go to such lengths for this kid 为什么她在这个小孩身上大费周章呢
[33:03] when she’s got 60 kids who need help? 要知道她可有六十个孩子要照顾
[33:05] Yeah. Why Arnold? 是啊 为什么是阿诺德呢
[33:06] Sally makes it sounds like Grace and Clayton had a relationship. 莎莉暗示格蕾丝和克雷顿有私情
[33:09] Yeah? 是吗
[33:11] We still don’t know who Arnold’s parents were. 我们还不知道阿诺德的父母是谁呢
[33:14] And why Grace doctored those intake records. 还有为什么格蕾丝伪造那些入院记录
[33:17] That’s sacrilegious. 那是亵渎神明的
[33:19] Lil, she was a nun. 阿莉 她是修女
[33:21] She was also human. 她也是人
[33:29] We can talk here. 在这里说就行
[33:31] You probably don’t want 你大概不想让
[33:31] the sisters overhearing this conversation. 别的修女无意中听到这段对话
[33:34] What is it now? 又怎么了
[33:36] We think we know who Arnold’s mother was. 我们大概弄清楚阿诺德的母亲是谁了
[33:56] I didn’t want to tell the story of Grace. 我不想说格蕾丝的事
[33:59] I know you didn’t. 我知道你不想
[34:01] But a little boy died, Vivian. 但是有个小孩死了 薇薇安
[34:03] Her little boy. 她的小孩
[34:08] Grace was… not a good nun. 格蕾丝不是个好修女
[34:12] No kidding. 真的吗
[34:13] She was dreamy. Weak. 她爱幻想 又脆弱
[34:16] She had good intentions, 她本性不错
[34:19] she just didn’t have self-control. 但是缺乏自制力
[34:23] Do you know Clayton Waters? 你认识克雷顿·沃尔特斯吗
[34:26] He was Grace’s ruin. 他是格蕾丝的劫数
[34:28] She was in love with him? 她爱上他了吗
[34:30] Till the day she died. 爱了一辈子
[34:32] When she was 18, she came to me 她十八岁那年来找我
[34:35] and told me she was pregnant. 告诉我她怀孕了
[34:37] I probably should have just told Mother Superior, 我本该告诉修道院院长的
[34:39] but instead, I helped her go away for a few months. 但是我却帮她避了几个月风头
[34:45] You and Grace were close? 你和格蕾丝很亲密吗
[34:47] Like blood sisters. 情同手足
[34:50] She promised to leave the baby at a Pittsburgh orphanage. 她保证把小孩留在匹兹堡孤儿院
[34:53] But she just couldn’t, and so she brought him back to Fernwood. 但是她做不到 所以她把他带回了芬伍德
[34:56] And slipped him in as Gretchen’s brother. 把他当做格雷琴的弟弟混了进来
[35:00] He became our cross to bear. 他成了我们的苦难
[35:03] Misbehaving all the time. 一直调皮捣蛋
[35:05] Couldn’t hold on to a family. 不能找到一个家庭
[35:07] And he was getting older, less adoptable. 他渐渐长大了 更加不可能被领养了
[35:11] Did he know Grace was his mother? 他知道格蕾丝是他母亲吗
[35:16] We never told him… 我们从来没告诉过他…
[35:25] but I think a part of him knew that he was home with Grace. 但是我觉得他内心知道格蕾丝和他是一家人
[35:30] That’s why he kept coming back. 这就是他一直回来的原因
[35:33] So what happened to Arnold on April 4? 4月4号那天 阿诺德出什么事了
[35:37] Oh, April 4… well… 4月4号
[35:40] On April 4, Grace was desperate to find him a home. 4月4号那天 格蕾丝不顾一切想给他找个家
[35:44] Right. 对啊
[35:46] Before I tell you the rest, 在我说下去之前
[35:47] I want you to know that everything Grace did, 我想要你了解格蕾丝做的每件事
[35:49] she did because she loved him. 都是因为她爱他
[35:55] Vivian. Vivian! 薇薇安 薇薇安
[35:59] What are you wearing? 你怎么能穿这身衣服
[36:01] Arnold’s sick. 阿诺德病了
[36:07] What in the world happened? 到底发生什么事了
[36:10] Clayton treated him. To help him behave. 克雷顿治疗了他 帮他安分点
[36:15] You’re not supposed to see Clayton. 你不该去见克雷顿的
[36:17] We had to cut his hair off, 我们得剪掉他的头发
[36:20] his beautiful hair… 他美丽的头发…
[36:23] Did Clayton say he’d be sick like this? 克雷顿说过他可能会这样吗
[36:25] He said he might feel tired, 他说过他可能会觉得很累
[36:27] but… Vivian, he’s got such a fever. 但是 薇薇安 他烧得好厉害
[36:34] We have to pray for him. 我们得为他祈祷
[36:37] I thought it would help. 我以为那会有用的
[36:40] He’d behave, and then some couple would want him, and keep him. 他会乖乖的 然后某对夫妇会要他 留下他
[36:44] Say a prayer, Grace. 作祷告吧 格蕾丝
[36:50] It was supposed to calm him, 治疗效果本该是让他平静
[36:53] to control him. 让他规矩
[36:56] Grace never dreamt it would be harmful. 格蕾丝一点都没想到那可能有害
[37:00] Did Arnold make it to the adoption party? 阿诺德撑到领养聚会了吗
[37:03] No. 没有
[37:05] No, his fever got worse. 他烧得越来越厉害
[37:14] We’re out of punch, Sister Vivian. 我们没有潘趣酒了 薇薇安修女
[37:17] Mm.. th-there’s a new box in the kitchen. 厨房里有一箱酒
[37:21] Where’s Arnold? 阿诺德在哪里
[37:23] He’ll be down soon. 他很快就会下来
[37:27] Go talk to people. 去和人聊天吧
[37:46] He’s going, Vivian. 他要死了 薇薇安
[37:49] I’ll… meet you… 我会… 来见你…
[37:53] Oh, Arnold… 阿诺德…
[37:56] I hope you know I loved you. 真希望你知道我爱你
[37:59] … I’ll meet you at the horses. 我会在马匹处见你
[38:44] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[38:47] Clean the room up. 把房间收拾干净
[38:49] – I wanna come. – Grace! -我想去 -格蕾丝
[38:52] This is not one of your little screwups. 这不是你平常闯的小祸
[38:55] This is very serious. 这次闹大了
[39:26] I’m coming, too. 我也要去
[39:59] 歌曲:Sweeter Than You 歌手:Rick Nelson
[40:41] 阿诺德 格蕾丝的爱子
[40:46] 1936-2004 格蕾丝·阿什莉
铁证悬案

Post navigation

Previous Post: 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第1季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第1季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme