Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

铁证悬案(Cold Case)第1季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第1季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[01:46] 霍莉·理查德森 95年5月
[02:00] Detective Rush, cold jobs. 我是拉什探员 负责悬案
[02:02] Uh, Roy Minard, 我叫罗伊·米纳德
[02:04] uh, Fallen from Grace. 从恩典中堕落
[02:08] Is that right? 是真的吗
[02:09] Yes. 是的
[02:11] You’re looking at a ruined man, I’m afraid. 你眼前的这个男人恐怕是不名一文
[02:14] Wanna sit down? 要坐吗
[02:15] Thank you. 谢谢
[02:18] I was a, uh… 我曾经是一个…
[02:20] I was a professor at the University, 我曾经是一个大学教授
[02:23] enjoying a quiet life of arts and sciences 只跟文理打交道 过着平静的生活
[02:25] when I became embroiled in a murder case. 直到我卷入了一场凶案
[02:30] My unfortunate role was as the number one suspect. 我不幸被认定为头号嫌犯
[02:33] Who had the unfortunate role of victim? 谁是不幸的死者
[02:37] Holly Richardson. 霍莉·理查德森
[02:41] Here. She was one of my students. 给 她以前是我的学生
[02:42] Very promising young mind. 很有前途的小姑娘
[02:45] Killed on Campus? 是在学校里被谋杀的
[02:46] Nine years ago. 九年前
[02:47] Whipped and strangled with a car antenna. 被一根汽车天线抽打后勒死的
[02:50] Awful. 很惨
[02:52] Well, there must have been a reason you were investigated. 你被调查总是有理由的吧
[02:55] And one reason only. 就一个理由
[02:56] Holly and I were having an affair. 我跟霍莉有染
[02:59] Which I lied about at the time. 那时候我撒谎了
[03:02] Why? 为什么
[03:05] Why does a philanderer lie? 一个风流男子撒谎还能为什么呢
[03:07] I was married. 我成家了
[03:09] Ashamed of my behavior. 我很惭愧
[03:10] Covering your tracks. 你在掩饰
[03:11] And my dishonesty on that matter 我因为没坦白这件事
[03:13] was seen as guilty in this far more serious charge. 被视作有罪 于是受到更为严重的指控
[03:17] The press went to town. 媒体大肆报道
[03:20] My wife and child left town… 我妻子和孩子离我而去…
[03:23] and I was soon relieved of my professorship 我很快就被撤职
[03:25] and banned from campus. 而且被禁止入校
[03:27] Well, you’re here talking to me, 好吧 你能来这儿跟我谈
[03:28] so clearly you weren’t convicted of anything. 很显然你被判无罪
[03:31] Not in a court of law. 法院判我无罪罢了
[03:32] And you’re innocent, of course. 当然 你是无辜的
[03:35] You’ve heard of Richard Jewell? 你听说过理查德·朱厄尔吗
[03:37] Yeah. 听过
[03:38] He and I would have a lot to talk about. 我和他肯定很有的聊
[03:39] So why come in today, Roy? 那么你今天为什么要过来 罗伊
[03:42] Uh, I found this 我在报纸上
[03:44] in the newspaper. 发现了这个
[03:46] A prostitute in Norristown 诺里斯敦的一个妓女
[03:48] was killed and dumped in the Schuylkill two weeks ago. 在两周前被杀并弃尸斯古吉尔河
[03:51] Same as Holly. 跟霍莉的情况一样
[03:51] A lot of bodies are dumped in the river. 这条河里经常有弃尸
[03:53] Yes, but this one was also killed 对 但这个妓女也是
[03:56] with a car antenna. 被一根汽车天线勒死的
[04:01] I saw that and I, uh, 我看到之后 我
[04:02] I thought maybe I’ve found my one-armed man. 我觉得我可能找到了真凶
[04:05] Now you’re Richard Kimble. 你现在成了理查德·金波尔
[04:07] If there is a connection, 如果两者有关联
[04:09] maybe you can solve two murders. 你也许可以侦破两桩凶案
[04:11] And save my life in the process. 同时也拯救了我的人生
[04:49] “Holly Richardson, 21. “霍莉·理查德森 21岁”
[04:51] Killed in West Philly, May ’95. “于95年5月在西费城遇害”
[04:52] 14 lashes with an antenna “被勒死之前”
[04:54] before he strangled her with it.” “被汽车天线抽打了14下”
[04:56] Little humiliation before the grand finale. 死前曾遭性侵犯
[04:58] Dumped in the Schuylkill. 被弃尸斯古吉尔河
[04:59] Doer was probably trying to wash away evidence. 凶手很可能是想把证据冲走
[05:02] They found semen. 他们发现了精液
[05:03] Professor Minard’s? 是米纳德教授的
[05:04] Yup. 对
[05:05] So they did it the night of the murder. 那么他们在案发当晚发生过性关系
[05:06] Outside of that, what do we got? 还有什么线索
[05:08] He and Holly were at the same party at the… 他和霍莉出席了同一个晚会 在…
[05:10] Elizabethan Club. 伊丽莎白俱乐部举办的
[05:12] Some people saw them having words. 有人看到他们争论
[05:13] “Words.” “争论”
[05:15] I love how them Ivy Leaguers talk. 我喜欢他们常青藤人的说话方式
[05:17] They had a fight, okay, Dummy? 他们就是吵架了 行了吧 笨蛋
[05:20] So that’s the whole case? 只有这些线索吗
[05:21] That’s about it. 只有这些
[05:22] That’s nothing. 没什么用
[05:23] Why’d this guy get the pinch? 那家伙为什么被捕
[05:24] He lied about the affair till the DNA came back. 直到基因检测结果出来 他才坦白了他们的关系
[05:27] Then he changed his story. 于是他改口了
[05:28] How’s the Norristown murder come into play? 为什么会扯到诺里斯敦的凶案
[05:30] This hooker job had a pretty similar M.O., 这个妓女的案子的作案手法非常相似
[05:32] the antenna, the river dump. 汽车天线 弃尸河流
[05:34] Worth getting a look at that Norristown file. 有必要看看诺里斯敦的卷宗
[05:36] Vera won’t mind taking a ride. 维拉不会介意搭个便车的
[05:38] This professor still teaching Art History? 这位教授还在教艺术史吗
[05:40] English as a second language. 教二外英语
[05:42] Step or two down. 退而求其次
[05:44] Paid a high price if he’s innocent. 他要是没罪 就会得到高薪的工作
[05:45] Or if he’s guilty, 也可能他有罪
[05:47] he’s gotten a lot of free years. 却已经逍遥法外很多年了
[05:49] So, we reinvestigate him, too. 所以 我们也要重新调查下他
[05:54] Hi, we meet again. Excuse me. 你好 我们又见面了 失陪
[05:56] Professor Minard, my partner Scotty Valens. 米纳德教授 我搭档史考特·瓦伦斯
[05:58] Hi. 你好
[05:59] Hi. Thank you. 你好 谢谢
[06:00] You’re very kind to call me “professor”, 谢谢你称呼我”教授”
[06:02] but around here I’m just “Mr. Roy.” 不过在这边 我只是”罗伊老师”
[06:05] Yeah, okay. 好吧
[06:07] So does this visit mean 那么这次来访是不是意味着
[06:09] there was something to my amateur detective’s theory? 我这个业余探员的见解没错
[06:11] We don’t know yet. 还不能确定
[06:14] I’ve filled a lot of time the last nine years 过去九年里我花了大量时间
[06:16] reading mystery novels. 看推理小说
[06:17] I thought maybe I was getting carried away. 我想我可能有点得意忘形
[06:19] Well, we haven’t seen the file from Norristown yet. 我们还没看过诺里斯敦的卷宗
[06:22] But we were wondering where you were 不过我们想知道你当时在哪里
[06:27] the uh, night that hooker got killed. 就是那个妓女遇害的晚上
[06:32] Right, um… 好的…
[06:40] I teach here nights, Mondays through Thursday. 我每周一到周四晚上在这里教课
[06:42] What night was she killed? 那天是周几
[06:44] It was a Tuesday. 周三
[06:45] Then I was here. 那我在这里
[06:48] 22 other witnesses will tell you the same, 另外有22位证人能证实
[06:48] 母鸡下蛋 人躺着
[06:50] in broken but improving English. 虽然他们英语很蹩脚 不过已经有进步了
[06:54] Lying about your affair with Holly 隐瞒你和霍莉的事
[06:56] got you in a lot of hot water. 让你惹了很多麻烦
[06:57] I was arrogant. 我太自负了
[07:00] Bill Clinton lied to America about the intern. 比尔·克林顿对美国民众隐瞒实习生的事
[07:05] I lied to Philadelphia. 我对费城民众撒了同样的谎
[07:06] And you both got caught in the end. 而你们俩最终都被抓了
[07:08] I wouldn’t do it again. 我不会再犯这错误了
[07:11] DNA… 基因…
[07:13] will get you every time. 一次都不会放过你
[07:15] So when Holly was killed, 那么霍莉遇害前那阵子
[07:16] how were you two getting along? 你们俩相处得怎样
[07:19] Well, in my first statement, 我第一次的口供中
[07:20] I said things were great. 我说的是一切都很美好
[07:23] I know. 我知道
[07:24] But to be honest, 不过老实说
[07:25] there was some tension. 她给我施加了些压力
[07:29] If I had a small dinner party, would you come? 要是我办个小型晚宴 你会不会来
[07:33] Small, as in you and me? 小型的 就你和我
[07:36] Maybe six people or eight. 大概有六到八个人
[07:38] No, I wouldn’t. 我不会来
[07:40] Why not? 为什么
[07:41] Holly… there are rules. 霍莉… 要遵守游戏规则
[07:45] Well, I wanna see you in public. 我想在公开场合跟你见面
[07:49] You can’t. 不可以
[07:50] God, don’t you ever even think about me 天呐 出了这间办公室
[07:52] outside this office? 你是不是想都没想过我
[07:53] Sure. Thinking is perfectly fair. 当然想 想念是不分时间地点的
[07:55] Seeing each other outside of these four walls… 但在这间屋子之外见面…
[07:59] it’s not possible. 是不可能的
[08:00] What if I don’t like those rules anymore? 要是我再也不管那些规则了呢
[08:08] Sounds like you laid it out pretty clear. 听上去你好像把界线划得相当清楚
[08:09] My campus and my home life stayed separate. 我的学校工作和家庭生活没有交集
[08:12] No contact outside of office hours. 办公时间以外 我从不接触学生
[08:13] Is that what you called it? 真的是这样吗
[08:15] Not even phone calls. 连电话也不打
[08:16] Here’s the deal, Roy. 罗伊 你看这样行不行
[08:18] If we’re gonna look at this case again, 如果我们重新调查这宗案子
[08:19] you gotta be an open book this time. 你这次就不能有任何隐瞒
[08:20] Done. 好
[08:21] In fact… 事实上…
[08:24] Here it is. 给
[08:25] What is it? 是什么
[08:26] It’s a list of women, 是一份女人的名单
[08:28] who were also… 她们也是…
[08:29] Conquests? 你的战利品
[08:32] Did you offer these names 第一次调查的时候
[08:33] in the first investigation? 你提供过这份名单吗
[08:34] No, I was pretending Holly was the only one. 没 我假装只有霍莉一个
[08:37] They’ll probably badmouth me. 她们很可能会说我坏话
[08:39] You’ll hear a lot about bad behavior, 你们会听到很多我干的坏事
[08:41] but nothing that says “murder.” 但肯定和”谋杀”无关
[08:44] I was sick in love with that jerk. 我当时很爱那个混蛋
[08:46] I see you took two different 我发现你在92年春季
[08:48] art history courses with him, spring of ’92. 选过他教的两门艺术史
[08:51] Hm, ’cause I couldn’t get enough of him. 因为那时候我对他怎么都爱不完
[08:54] You know how vile it is to know 你知道当你发现自己跟凶手交往时
[08:55] you were with a murderer? 感觉有多恶心吗
[08:57] Why do you think he’s a murderer? 你为什么认为他是凶手
[08:58] I read the papers. 我看过报纸
[09:00] He told City Magazine 他对《都会杂志》说
[09:01] he didn’t do anything to “hurt that girl.” 他没做过任何”伤害那个姑娘的事”
[09:04] Pretty strange word choice, 措辞还真诡异
[09:05] don’t you think? 你不觉得吗
[09:08] Was he ever violent with you? 他有没有对你使用过暴力
[09:11] No. 没有
[09:12] Possessive? Scary, at all? 他有占有欲吗 也没吓唬过你吗
[09:15] No. 没有
[09:16] But you still think maybe he could have whipped 可你还是认为他可能会抽打
[09:17] and strangled with this Holly to death. 并勒死霍莉
[09:19] I read the papers. 我看了报纸
[09:22] He toyed with me my whole sophomore year. 他玩弄了我整个大二
[09:25] Treated you bad? 对你不好
[09:27] Like a piece of ass. 他只把我当性伴侣
[09:29] Seduced me with poetry and wine during office hours… 在办公时间用诗酒引诱我…
[09:32] pretended not to know me if I saw him on campus. 在校园里就装作不认识我
[09:35] You think he murdered Holly? 你觉得他谋杀了霍莉
[09:37] He got a lawyer pretty fast. 他很快就找了个律师
[09:39] I’ll tell you a secret, Monique, 告诉你一个秘密 莫妮可
[09:42] that’s actually the smart thing to do. 你说出来才明智
[09:44] Seems like the guilty thing to do, to me. 可对我来说 会很有负罪感
[09:48] Roy Minard… 罗伊·米纳德…
[09:50] I wouldn’t say that name too loudly around here. 我在这里不能把那个名字说得太大声
[09:52] We need to know about your relationship with him. 我们需要了解你和他的关系
[09:56] In ’94? 在94年的时候
[09:58] I’m on the faculty now. 我现在系里任教
[10:00] It’d be bad for me if that got out. 这事要是传出去 对我影响不好
[10:02] Is that why you kept it from the police nine years ago? 所以你才会在九年前隐瞒警方
[10:04] I was never asked. 从没有人问起过我
[10:06] Look, this isn’t popular opinion around campus, 听着 虽然学校里的人大多都不这么说
[10:09] but Roy didn’t kill Holly. 但罗伊没有杀害霍莉
[10:12] You don’t think so? 你这么想吗
[10:13] He was unethical but he’s not a murderer. 他虽然没有职业道德 但他不是凶手
[10:15] You didn’t think he was unethical in ’94. 你在94年的时候没觉得他不道德
[10:17] I didn’t really get what an abuse it was 我开始教书才意识到
[10:19] until I started teaching. 我被假象迷惑了
[10:21] It’s just so easy to impress students. 要给学生留好印象是很容易的事
[10:24] And Roy’s very charismatic. 罗伊又很有魅力
[10:26] We’ve met him. 我们见识过了
[10:28] Did you know Holly Richardson? 你认识霍莉·理查德森吗
[10:32] I tried to warn her not to get in too deep with Roy. 我警告过她别跟罗伊太亲密
[10:35] I talked to her that night at the Elizabethan Club. 在伊丽莎白俱乐部的那个晚上我跟她说过
[10:52] It’s not so easy seeing them in the flesh, is it? 看到她们真实存在着 不好受吧
[10:55] – What? – The wife, the kid. -什么 -他有家室
[10:57] No, it’s not. 不 不是的
[10:59] Holly, this time last year, 霍莉 去年这个时候
[11:00] I was standing right where you are. 我跟你的处境一模一样
[11:03] Did you feel like you’d just been hit by a truck? 你有没有失魂落魄的感觉
[11:06] Yeah. 有
[11:07] He’s happy with them. 他跟她们在一起很开心
[11:08] He won’t leave. 他不会离开她们的
[11:09] Why does he have affairs if he’s so happy? 他要是那么开心 为什么还要搞婚外情
[11:11] I don’t know his psychology. 我看不透他的心思
[11:13] But there’s a new girl every year. 不过他每个学年都换个新的
[11:16] And the year’s almost over. 而这个学年就快结束了
[11:21] I think it’s different this time. 我觉得这次会不一样
[11:28] I felt for her. I, I was her at one point. 我同情她 我一度跟她一样
[11:31] But she was upset at him… not the other way around. 可她对他感到生气… 而不是反过来
[11:39] So after two hours of making copies 我们花了两小时来复印
[11:41] of every page from this Norristown job… 诺里斯敦案子的每一页材料…
[11:43] Stillman told us about the flat tire. 斯蒂尔曼跟我们说了爆胎的事
[11:45] Yeah, that precinct’s copier was from the mimeograph era. 对 那台辖区复印机有好些年头了
[11:48] Look, guys, it was bad luck. 瞧 伙计们 你们真不走运
[11:49] Yeah, well, we finish up your dog call, 对 我们挂了你们的催命电话
[11:51] finally get out of traffic on Ridge Pike… 总算开过了拥挤的帕克岭…
[11:53] Prostitute’s name was Lenore Grandy. 妓女名叫丽诺尔·格兰迪
[11:56] And bam! 然后砰的一声
[11:57] And we were in the fast lane. 而我们当时在快车道上
[11:58] Vera, Jeffries thank you. 维拉 杰弗里斯 谢了
[12:00] You risked your very lives for this job. 你们为了这案子 真是豁出去了
[12:02] Hey, guys, can we talk about 伙计们 现在我们可以讨论
[12:03] Lenore Grandy now? 丽诺尔·格兰迪了吗
[12:05] Whipped 14 times with a car antenna, 她被汽车天线抽打了14下
[12:06] then strangled with it. 然后被勒死了
[12:07] And dumped in the Schuylkill. 随后被弃尸斯古吉尔河
[12:09] That’s just like Holly. 跟霍莉的死法一样
[12:11] But here’s the money. 关键的来了
[12:15] Lenore… Holly. 丽诺尔… 霍莉
[12:26] Gotta be the same doer. 肯定是同一个凶手
[12:27] How did no one catch this? 之前怎么没人发觉这点
[12:28] Different counties. Computer don’t talk. 发生在不同的郡 电脑没法识别
[12:30] Roy Minard have an alibi for the second murder? 第二宗凶案中 罗伊·米纳德有不在场证明吗
[12:32] Teaching his class that night. It checked out. 那晚他在上课 已经查证了
[12:34] Maybe he did get the Jewell treatment. 或许墙倒众人推吧
[12:38] I got something we can run with. 我找到点线索
[12:40] Yeah. 什么
[12:40] Cross-referenced the names from vice sweeps in Norristown 我对照了诺里斯敦的稽查行动
[12:43] with the university alumni records. 和大学毕业生记录的名册
[12:45] Two hits. 排查出两个人
[12:46] Clarence Grimes. 克莱伦斯·格兰姆斯
[12:47] Graduated 20 years ago. 毕业于二十年前
[12:49] He wouldn’t know Holly. 他应该不认识霍莉
[12:50] Yeah, but Barry Tepler would. 对 不过巴里·特普勒应该认识
[12:53] He was in school same time as her. 他跟她同时入学
[12:55] He only lives eight blocks 他的住所离丽诺尔被弃点
[12:56] from where Lenore was dumped. 只有八个街区
[13:01] I don’t have… people over… 我没什么客人
[13:06] We’re here about Holly Richardson. 我们来这儿是为了霍莉·理查德森
[13:09] Don’t bring her up. 不要提起她
[13:11] Why not? 为什么
[13:12] I stay away from Holly, just like she told me to. 我听霍莉的话 离她远远的
[13:15] Holly told you stay away, Barry? 霍莉要你离她远点吗 巴里
[13:17] She invited me home for Thanksgiving… 她邀请我去她家过感恩节…
[13:19] I misinterpreted her gesture of friendship 我把她表示友好的行为
[13:22] for a deeper interest, 错当成是想发展关系
[13:23] but I changed my behavior 但是当她表达了她的真实感觉后
[13:25] when she relayed her true feelings. 我就不向她示爱了
[13:29] Your therapist tell you that? 你的医生这么跟你说的
[13:31] Or lawyer? 还是律师跟你说的
[13:33] When she asked me to leave her alone… I did. 她要我别搭理她的时候 我照做了
[13:43] Hi. 你好
[13:45] What you doing here? 你怎么来了
[13:46] I go to school here. 我来这里上课
[13:48] Well, you don’t have any classes in Williams Hall. 行了 你在威廉姆斯楼没课
[13:51] I wanted to see you. 我想见你
[13:53] Barry, you’re following me. 巴里 你在跟踪我
[13:55] I like you. 我喜欢你
[13:57] I’m not interested in you in that way. 我对你没那种感觉
[13:59] You took me to meet your parents. 你带我去见了你的父母
[14:01] It was Thanksgiving. 那是因为感恩节
[14:03] You had nowhere else to go. 你没地方去
[14:04] Well, can we talk about it, or… 我们能不能谈谈 或者…
[14:05] No. Nope. 不 不行
[14:06] I don’t wanna talk about it, 我不想谈这个
[14:07] I don’t want you to call me or follow me. 我也不希望你打我电话或跟踪我
[14:11] And I don’t want any more letters. 我也不想再收到情书了
[14:13] Those are yours. 那些是你的
[14:14] No, they’re yours. 不 是你的
[14:28] So you stalked Holly. 那么说 你跟踪霍莉
[14:29] I pursued her with too much enthusiasm. 我追她追得太凶了
[14:33] You still have those letters, Barry? 你还留着那些情书吗 巴里
[14:35] No. 没
[14:36] You save dental reminders from three years ago, 你存着三年前的牙科诊费催缴单
[14:38] but not those letters? 却没有留下那些情书
[14:42] I… I was in my dorm room when she was killed. 她被杀的那天 我在宿舍里
[14:46] Where were you when Lenore Grandy was killed? 丽诺尔·格兰迪被杀的时候呢
[14:49] I don’t know who that is. 我不认识那个人
[14:50] A hooker. 一个妓女
[14:51] Murdered December 30th, eight blocks from here. 12月30日遇害 离这儿八个街区
[14:55] That’s a Tuesday. Tuesdays I paint. 那天是周二 周二我要画画
[14:57] I have therapy at 5:00, 5点我要去看医生
[14:58] then I go to Wawa for a Red Bull, 然后我去娃娃超市买了瓶红牛
[15:01] uh, get a Newsweek, I’m home by 10:00. 买了份《新闻周刊》 10点前就到家了
[15:04] Plenty of time for prostitute on that schedule. 按那个日程表 你有很多时间可以招妓
[15:07] I don’t use prostitutes. 我不招妓
[15:10] Risperdol. You got schizophrenia? 维思通 你有精神分裂症
[15:15] Yeah. 是的
[15:16] Hear voices? 有幻听
[15:17] God talking through the garbage? 会从杂音中听到上帝的声音
[15:19] I’m better now. 我现在好多了
[15:20] It’s tough getting better. 很难好起来
[15:21] You stop taking these, you can fall into psychotic behavior. 一旦停药 你就会有精神病行为
[15:23] I take’em. 我在吃
[15:24] Well, maybe you lapsed right around December 30th, 好吧 也可能你在12月30日左右没吃药
[15:26] voices started saying you should hurt that hooker. 有个声音对你说 你应该伤害那个妓女
[15:28] I don’t go near those whores! 我从不接近那些妓女
[15:31] Yeah, he comes here all the time. 对 他一直来这里
[15:33] Hangs around and tries to talk to us. 在附近徘徊 想要跟我们说话
[15:35] He ever talk to your friend Lenore? 他有没有跟你的朋友丽诺尔说过话
[15:36] Oh, he especially liked her. 他特别喜欢她
[15:38] Stared at her from across the street. 总在街对面盯着她看
[15:40] He the one killed her? 他是凶手吗
[15:41] Uh, we don’t know. 我们不知道
[15:43] I figured it was a bad John did it. 我以为是哪个混蛋嫖客干的
[15:46] This kid was never Lenore’s trick? 这个年轻人从没光顾过丽诺尔吗
[15:48] He walked up to her once, though. 不过他有一次走到她跟前
[15:50] Said he loved her flaxen hair 说他爱上了她亚麻色的头发
[15:52] and asked would she go back with him. 问她愿不愿意跟他回去
[15:53] – She go? – Hell, no! -她去了吗 -当然没有
[15:55] He didn’t have no money. 他是个穷光蛋
[15:58] Man! I never would’ve thought it could’ve been this creep. 伙计 我从没想过会遇到这么恐怖的事
[16:01] We don’t know that it is, Trish. 我们也不知道会这样 崔西
[16:02] You know… 你知道
[16:03] I thought you guys would’ve blown Lenore off. 我以为你们才懒得管丽诺尔的案子
[16:05] Dead hooker, who cares? 一个死掉的妓女 谁会关心
[16:08] No one’s getting blown off. 没人会被放任不管
[16:12] Come here. 跟我来
[16:14] I wanna show you something. 我给你看点东西
[16:23] Get in. 上车
[16:24] Hey! Not you, her. 不是你 是她
[16:38] Tight fit in here, huh? 这里还真紧凑
[16:39] I’m not staying anywhere right now. 我现在哪里都不敢待
[16:42] Lenore and me met 我跟丽诺尔
[16:43] while we were studying to be beauticians. 是在美容师培训课上遇到的
[16:45] We hit it off right away. 我们一见如故
[16:49] Look. That’s us. 看 这是我们的合照
[16:53] Best friend, huh? 是死党吧
[16:54] Figured you should have a real picture of her, 我想你们应该有她本人的照片
[16:56] not some mug shot. 而不是什么大头贴
[16:59] What’s this one? 这个是什么
[17:01] Lenore had this rich John. 丽诺尔有个嫖客很有钱
[17:03] He was gonna divorce, 他当时正要离婚
[17:04] so he gave Lenore the diamond earings 所以他把才给他老婆买的
[17:06] he had just bought for his wife. 这对钻石耳环给了丽诺尔
[17:07] Nice. 很漂亮
[17:08] Yeah. 是啊
[17:09] Instead of just keeping it for herself, 她没有自己留着
[17:11] she gives me one. 送了一个给我
[17:12] We made friendship rings… but for the belly. 我们有了友谊之环 不过成了脐环
[17:17] Lenore had the other one, huh? 另一个在丽诺尔那里吧
[17:18] She wore it all the time. 她一直戴着
[17:21] Any mention of a diamond belly ring 诺里斯敦的报告里提到过
[17:23] in the Norristown report? 这只钻石脐环吗
[17:25] Uh, no. Doer probably took it. 没 可能被凶手拿走了
[17:35] You the detectives? 你们是探员
[17:36] Rush and Valens. 我们是拉什和维拉
[17:42] This is difficult for us. 我们很难接受
[17:44] We only had one child. 我们只有一个孩子
[17:46] We understand. 我们明白
[17:47] We already know who killed our daughter. 我们已经知道是谁杀了我们的女儿了
[17:48] Uh, we have another suspect we wanna ask you about. 我们想问另一个嫌犯的事
[17:52] Hmm. Maybe I wasn’t clear. 我可能没说清楚
[17:55] Roy Minard killed Holly. 是罗伊·米纳德杀了霍莉
[17:58] Maybe I wasn’t clear. 可能是我没说清楚
[18:00] We’re Homicide and we’re looking at someone else. 我们是凶案组的 我们在调查另一个人
[18:03] Who? 谁
[18:05] Barry Tepler. 巴里·特普勒
[18:06] He went to college with Holly. 他跟霍莉就读同一所大学
[18:08] He was here for Thanksgiving. 他在这里过了感恩节
[18:09] That kid was harmless. 那孩子不会杀人
[18:10] Mr. Richardson, if someone else is responsible, 理查德森先生 如果是其他人干的
[18:13] don’t you wanna know that? 你不想知道吗
[18:14] I know who killed Holly. 我知道是谁杀了霍莉
[18:15] A father knows. 作为父亲 我很清楚
[18:20] Well, Barry was infatuated with your daughter. 巴里很迷恋你的女儿
[18:22] So was Minard. 米纳德也是
[18:24] I’ll come back early, 要是你能违反规则
[18:26] if you break the rules and come see a movie with me in public. 跟我一起公开去看电影 我就早点回来
[18:30] I gotta go. My mom has the cake out. 我得走了 我妈把蛋糕拿出来了
[18:34] Is that for me? 是给我的吗
[18:35] Yeah. 是的
[18:42] A ticket to Paris? 去巴黎的机票
[18:45] – Who was that on the phone? – A friend from school. -谁来的电话 -学校里的一个朋友
[18:48] A man called for you earlier. 先前有个男的打来电话找你
[18:50] Dad, I’m not a kid. 爸 我不是小孩子了
[18:53] Then talk to me like an adult. 那就拿出成年人的样子 直说吧
[18:57] Um… he is my art history professor. 他是教我艺术史的教授
[19:04] He seduced her. 他勾引她
[19:06] He fell in love with her… and who wouldn’t? 他爱上了她 谁不会呢
[19:10] She was just so damn special. 她太与众不同了
[19:14] Thought you kept your home 我以为你会把家庭
[19:15] and campus life separate, Roy. 和学校分得很清楚 罗伊
[19:16] Not even a phone call. Ain’t that what he said? 连电话也不打 那不是他说的吗
[19:18] That’s right. 对
[19:20] Except you called Holly on her birthday. 除了霍莉生日那天 你给她打了电话
[19:22] At her parents’ house. 打到她父母家
[19:23] That’s right. I did. 对 我打了
[19:26] Open book. 说了不要隐瞒
[19:28] – You remember, Roy? – I’d forgotten about that. -你记得吗 罗伊 -那件事我忘了
[19:30] And maybe you were a little more 你对霍莉投入的感情
[19:31] invested in Holly than you’re telling us. 可能比你对我们说的更深些
[19:33] You got some other motive here, Minard? 米纳德 你是不是有其它的动机
[19:37] My motive was to get my life and my career back. 我的动机就是让我的生活和事业回到正轨
[19:41] As far as the phone call’s concerned, 至于那通电话
[19:42] Holly… insisted 霍莉坚持要我
[19:44] that I call her on her birthday. 在她生日那天给她打电话
[19:46] Said if I didn’t, she was gonna call me. 她说如果我不打 她就打给我
[19:49] So what? 那又怎样
[19:49] You said your wife knew about the affairs. 你说过你妻子知道你的婚外情
[19:51] Knowing about it in the back of your mind 潜意识里知道是一回事
[19:53] and hearing a girl’s voice 电话里听到一个女孩的声音
[19:55] on the line… 又是另一回事…
[19:56] they’re two differnt things. 两者截然不同
[19:57] Holly told her dad 霍莉跟她爸说
[19:58] she broke things off with you in April. 她在4月跟你分手了
[20:01] But you were still going strong in May. 但你们在5月交往还如胶似漆
[20:03] You’d tell your dad the truth about your sex life? 你会向你爸交代你的性生活吗
[20:06] What’s all that? 那都是些什么
[20:11] Two hundred and twenty-eight… 两百二十八篇…
[20:14] articles on Roy Minard… 写罗伊·米纳德的文章…
[20:17] Murderer. 说我是凶手
[20:22] The President’s Award for Outstanding Lecturer. 校长特设杰出讲师奖
[20:25] Why can’t they put that on the news? 他们为什么不在新闻里提这点
[20:27] People like a story. 人们总是喜欢听故事
[20:31] You’re a postmodernist. 你是一个后现代主义艺术家
[20:35] A what? 一个什么
[20:36] Well, that’s the crux of the theory, anyway. 反正那是这个理论的关键
[20:38] Social construction of reality. 现实世界的社会构建
[20:40] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[20:41] Society needs a narrative. 社会需要故事
[20:43] You know, given seemingly random 你知道 只要有一定的看似随机的
[20:44] facts and events, 事实和事件
[20:45] we need to weave them into a story. 我们就需要把它们编成故事
[20:50] Otherwise, the world wouldn’t make any sense. 否则 这个世界就没有任何意义
[20:54] I can see that. 我可以理解
[20:55] How do we process this beautiful young girl 我们怎么处理这个年轻漂亮的女孩
[20:58] dying? 死亡的故事
[20:59] We can’t. 没办法
[21:01] Not without a perpetrator. 必须有一个凶手
[21:03] And so, if one isn’t obvious, 所以 如果没有明显的嫌犯
[21:04] we find one. 我们就找一个
[21:05] We assign the blame. 把责任归咎于他
[21:06] It makes the story complete. 这个故事就完整了
[21:08] It’s an action– explanation. 这是一种行为 叫剖白
[21:10] Order restored. 于是秩序也恢复了
[21:12] Why people gotta believe in God, too. 人们也因此信仰上帝
[21:14] Mm-hmm. Exactly. 就是这样
[21:17] Too many unanswerables without Him. 没有上帝的话 就会有太多问题无解
[21:21] Makes some sense. 有点道理
[21:23] Well, I’d be even more fascinated 如果没有充当绿叶的话
[21:25] if I weren’t the foil of it all, 我会更能投入故事情节
[21:26] but, yes, it does. 可惜 正是如此
[21:29] It makes some sense. 有点道理吧
[21:35] Kite! 凯特
[21:37] Uh, office is closed, Rush. 下班了 拉什
[21:40] Seven O’clock? 7点就下班
[21:42] Yeah, well, 是的
[21:42] spare me the Homicide mantra: 别再说凶案组真言
[21:44] “When your days ends, ours just begins.” “你们已经下班 我们才刚开始”
[21:47] – It’s true. – Yeah, I’ve seen the T-shirt. -说得对 -好吧 我看到广告衫了
[21:49] I don’t know what I’d do with myself if I went home at 7:00. 我要是7点回家 就没方向了
[21:55] Uh, you remember the Holly Richardson job? 你记得霍莉·理查德森的案子吗
[21:58] Yeah, everybody wanted that one. 记得 每个人都想破那个案子
[21:59] Why? There’s nothing on it. 为什么 这案子又没什么特别
[22:01] Pretty Ivy League girl, philandering professor, 有常青藤美女和风流教授
[22:03] kind of case gets you on Court TV. 这案子能让你上《庭审纪实》
[22:05] Where you’d look like a fool, 上那节目会像个傻子
[22:06] ’cause the commonwealth had crap? 因为联邦政府养的都是废物
[22:08] I guess. Have you eaten? 应该是 你吃过了吗
[22:09] Look, I need a search warrant on this kid Barry. 听着 我需要对巴里的搜查令
[22:12] Do you know any Norristown DA’s? 你有没有认识的诺里斯敦案的地检官
[22:13] – ‘Cause I haven’t eaten. – I need it right away. -我还没吃过 -我马上就要
[22:15] This kid knows we’re looking at him. 这孩子知道我们在调查他
[22:18] Sit with me. We’ll run the case. 陪我坐坐 顺便聊聊这案子
[22:19] Or we can do it tomorrow. 要不就明天处理
[22:20] I’ve got, like, 15 minutes at 4:30. 我4点半可以抽出15分钟
[22:33] Barry Tepler fits for both jobs. 巴里·特普勒符合这两宗案子的作案条件
[22:35] Oh, I got a narrative on him. 我给他编了一个故事
[22:37] A what? 一个什么
[22:38] A story that adds up. 一个讲得通的故事
[22:40] He had it bad for Holly, right? 他对霍莉一片痴情 对吗
[22:41] Gets rejected by her. 但被她拒绝了
[22:43] Then he’s hanging around this hooker Lenore the last few months. 于是前几个月他常常去妓女丽诺尔那里
[22:46] Who he claims he didn’t know. 他声称不认识她
[22:47] Who also rejected him. 她也拒绝了他
[22:49] Both girls are end up dead in the water. 这两个女孩都死在河里
[22:51] Well, if he’s so in love with’em, 如果他真的那么爱她们
[22:52] why no sexual element to these murders? 为什么这两桩谋杀案都没有性侵犯的痕迹
[22:54] Well, Barry’s schizophrenic. 巴里有精神分裂症
[22:56] A lot of people with that condition, no sex drive. 很多人得了那病 都没有性冲动
[22:58] And the voices you hear, they’re powerful. 那个幻听到的声音 非常有影响力
[23:00] They tell you to kill someone, you do it. 那声音让你杀人 你就会照做
[23:04] You’re, uh, knowledgeable, huh? 你真见多识广
[23:08] Yeah. 是
[23:09] I know someone. 我认识这种人
[23:12] Where’s Lil? 阿莉在哪里
[23:14] Asking a warrant for Barry’s. 在申请对巴里家的搜查令
[23:15] To find the hooker’s belly ring, those letters to Holly. 找出那妓女的脐环 还有给霍莉的情书
[23:18] Maybe he starts owning up. 也许他就会坦白了
[23:21] All right. 好吧
[23:21] Good night, Scotty. 晚安 史考特
[23:22] Yeah. 晚安
[23:27] So Roy Minard is innocent after all? 所以罗伊·米纳德是无辜的
[23:30] Hard to assume anything 很难下结论
[23:31] but this Barry kid makes… 不过这个叫巴里的年轻人…
[23:34] more sense. 更加可疑
[23:36] So what’s he like Minard? 那么米纳德这人怎么样
[23:39] Kind of a cad. 像个风流种
[23:41] But a charming one? 但是很有魅力
[23:43] I guess. 应该是
[23:45] So you figure 那么在你看来
[23:46] a guy’s bad news if he mixes work and pleasure? 把工作和寻欢作乐混为一谈的人都很讨厌
[23:49] I don’t have a big opinion on that. 我对那个倒没什么意见
[23:54] So, uh, I’ll call 那么 我明早
[23:55] this Norristown guy in the morning. 给这个诺里斯敦的地检官打电话
[23:56] How come we always talk about work? 为什么我们总在聊公事
[23:58] ‘Cause we work together. 因为我们是同事
[23:59] Well, tell me something personal. 跟我聊点私人话题
[24:01] No! 不行
[24:03] Why not? 为什么
[24:06] Come on, Rush. Why not? 拜托 拉什 为什么不行
[24:09] Because… 因为…
[24:10] I’m bad at that, and… 我不擅长说那个 而且…
[24:15] I gotta go. 我得走了
[24:16] Well, let me walk you. 我送你
[24:17] -我没事的 我走了 -当心…
[24:21] You know… stand still, okay? 站着别动 行吗
[24:25] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[24:27] I’m gonna kiss you. 我要吻你
[24:28] No. 不要
[24:29] Just give it a try. 就试一下
[24:34] Come on… 拜托…
[24:36] Come on, Rush. 拜托 拉什
[24:37] All you, all you gotta do is stand there. 你要做的就是站着别动
[24:39] Don’t panic. 别慌
[24:40] It’s over in three seconds. 三秒钟就结束
[25:18] So sit with that overnight and, uh… 适应一晚上 然后…
[25:23] see how it settles in. 慢慢就习惯了
[25:45] Everything has its place. Everything has its… 物归原处 物归原处…
[25:48] Everything has its place. 物归原处
[25:50] Read the warrant; we got a right. 看搜查令 我们有权这么做
[25:53] Why are you doing this to me? 你们为什么要这样对我
[25:54] What did I do wrong? 我做错了什么
[25:55] You lied about that flaxen-haired hooker, 你骗我们说不认识那个亚麻色头发的妓女
[25:57] asking her home and all. 你还邀请她来你家 等等
[25:58] I just wanted to paint her. 我只是想给她画个像
[26:06] Pay dirt. 找到宝了
[26:08] Guess you lied about having these letters to Holly, too. 你也说没留着这些给霍莉的情书
[26:11] Please don’t take those. 请不要拿走那些
[26:13] Got to read’em, Barry. 巴里 我要念出来
[26:16] They sent you to ruin my life. 他们派你们来毁掉我的生活
[26:20] I know… 我就知道
[26:21] they watch outside in the shadows, 他们在外面暗中监视
[26:24] in the closet, behind the coats… 就在壁橱里面 大衣后面…
[26:26] Stress is bringing on an episode. 紧张推动情节发展
[26:27] You think I can’t hear them? 你以为我听不到吗
[26:28] Take him out for some air, will you? 带他出去散散心 好吗
[26:29] That high pitch? Huh? 这么高的音
[26:32] Like a whistle? 像哨子一样
[26:33] That tries to make you crazy? 那能把你逼疯
[26:41] What’s it say? 上面写了什么
[26:47] “To my Holly: “致我的霍莉”
[26:49] “If thou wilt needs marry, marry a fool “如果你需要嫁人 那就嫁一个傻瓜”
[26:51] for wise men know well enough “因为聪明人清楚地知道”
[26:53] what monsters you make of them.” “你们要把他们变成什么样的怪物”
[26:56] Some kind of poetry? 是什么诗吗
[26:59] Maybe Shakespeare? 也许是莎士比亚的
[27:01] No belly ring at Barry’s? 巴里家没找到脐环
[27:03] Mm. Turned his place inside out. 已经把他家都翻遍了
[27:05] Maybe sold it for cash. 可能已经给卖了
[27:07] “Who set this “这一场宿怨”
[27:08] ancient quarrel new abroach?” “是谁又重新煽风点火”
[27:10] What the hell? I thought this was about a girl on a balcony. 搞什么 我以为就讲了一个阳台上的姑娘
[27:12] Just find the quote from Barry’s letter. 只要找巴里情书里的引文就行了
[27:14] Well, hold up. 别着急
[27:15] “Is your name Shylock?” “你是夏洛克吗”
[27:17] That’s not the quote. 那个不是引文
[27:18] I know– it’s just the first thing 我知道 只是我第一个
[27:20] I’ve understood in about an hour. 花了差不多一个钟头才看明白的东西
[27:22] It’s here, in Hamlet. 找到了 出自《哈姆莱特》
[27:23] Thank God. 谢天谢地
[27:24] “If thou wilt needs marry, “如果你需要嫁人”
[27:26] marry a fool; “那就嫁一个傻瓜”
[27:27] for wise men know well enough “因为聪明人清楚地知道”
[27:28] what monsters you make of them. “你们要把他们变成什么样的怪物”
[27:31] To a nunnery, go, and quickly, too.” “到修道院去 快去”
[27:35] Hamlet says it to Ophelia. 是哈姆莱特对奥菲莉娅说的
[27:37] Looks like it was a one-sided kind of love. 看上去像是单恋
[27:39] He rejects her. 他拒绝了她
[27:40] – But Barry was the one rejected. – Right. -不过被拒绝的是巴里 -对
[27:43] Flip to the back. How’s it end? 翻到最后 结局怎样
[27:46] Uh, she… goes mad and drowns. 她疯了 然后淹死了
[27:49] Both our vics were found in the drink. 两个死者被发现的时候都被浸在河里
[27:51] The “drink”? You the Bard now? “浸在河里” 你现在成莎翁了
[27:54] Monster could mean… Barry’s illness. 怪物可能指巴里的病
[27:57] He blames it on Holly? 他把病归咎于霍莉
[27:58] Let’s find out. 一查便知
[27:59] About that belly ring, Scotty’s right. 关于那个脐环 史考特说得对
[28:02] Barry could’ve sold it, 巴里可能已经把它变卖了
[28:03] you wanna check consignment and pawn shops? 你要去查一下寄售商店和当铺吗
[28:04] Yeah. Once I’m finished with this scintillating play. 好 等我看完这个才华横溢的剧本就去
[28:10] Selling or buying? 卖还是买
[28:11] Buying. 买
[28:12] Pawn shop on the corner said you might have what we want. 拐角那家当铺说你这里可能有我们想要的
[28:16] Don’t give that schmuck your business. 别跟那个蠢货做买卖
[28:17] The schmuck that has this… 哪个蠢货有这个…
[28:19] diamond belly ring… 钻石脐环…
[28:22] is the one gets our business. 我们就跟他做买卖
[28:25] Just got some vintage cufflinks. 我刚买了些古老的袖扣
[28:26] The belly ring. That’s all we want. 我们只要脐环 别的不要
[28:28] You’re missing out, fellas. 伙计们 你们真错过了宝贝
[28:30] They’re tigereye. 它们可是用虎眼石做的
[28:33] Yeah. 好吧
[28:35] This what you had in mind? 这是你们想要的吗
[28:37] Yeah. 对
[28:39] Exactly. 就是这个
[28:40] Nice stone. Two carats. 很漂亮的宝石 两克拉
[28:41] How much? 多少钱
[28:43] Ten Bens. 一千块
[28:44] Call the seller– 去跟卖家说
[28:46] tell him to come down here and collect his dough. 叫他来这里收钱
[28:48] So you saw you and Holly as a kind of 那么你把你自己和霍莉看作是
[28:50] modern-day Hamlet and Ophelia, huh? 现代版的哈姆莱特和奥菲莉娅
[28:53] So? 那又怎样
[28:54] That didn’t end well for that chick in the play, Barry. 巴里 剧本里的小妞可没好下场
[28:56] Didn’t end well for Holly, either. 霍莉也没好下场
[28:58] It’s just a letter. 一封情书罢了
[29:01] “Wise men know well enough “聪明人清楚地知道”
[29:03] what monsters you make of them.” “你们要把他们变成什么样的怪物”
[29:04] You saying she made you into a monster? 你想说她把你变成了怪物
[29:06] No, passion. Passion is the monster. 不是她 是爱情 爱情才是怪物
[29:10] I just… I… 我只是… 我…
[29:12] I wanted to get her attention, 我想引起她的注意
[29:14] show her I was sensitive. 让她知道我很体贴
[29:16] Not like that old… guy she was seeing. 不像她眼里的那个老家伙
[29:19] Oh, you knew about Minard? 你认识米纳德吗
[29:22] He shouldn’t date students. 他不该跟学生约会
[29:23] It’s not an equal relationship. 这种感情是不平等的
[29:27] So when Holly was stupid enough 所以当霍莉表现得很麻木
[29:29] not to be moved by your borrowed poetry… 并没有被你借用的诗句打动…
[29:31] Throw those letters back in your face. 还把那些情书毫不客气地扔还给你
[29:33] When she stayed in her unequal relationship with Minard, 当她继续和米纳德维持不平等的关系
[29:35] and told you to leave her the hell alone, 还要你离她远点的时候
[29:37] you wanted to punish her. 你就想要惩罚她
[29:38] Followed her that night, 那天晚上你跟踪她
[29:39] snapped off an antenna, 折断一根汽车天线
[29:40] then whip, whip, whip, 然后抽打 抽打 抽打
[29:41] strangel, strangle. 勒死她 勒死她
[29:42] Splash. 扑通
[29:48] I saw her that night. 那天晚上我看到她了
[29:53] But I only talked to her. 但我只是跟她说了几句话
[29:58] Are you okay? 你还好吗
[30:03] Well, I know I’m… I’m not supposed to come near you… 我知道我不应该靠近你
[30:05] No, it’s all right, you can. 不 没关系
[30:11] I, uh… 我…
[30:18] What happened? 出什么事了
[30:22] I found out what a bitch I am. 我发现自己真是个婊子
[30:25] You’re not a bitch. 你不是婊子
[30:27] I saw Minard’s wife… 我看到了米纳德的妻子…
[30:29] and their kid. 还有他们的孩子
[30:31] They’re real. 他们是真实存在的
[30:34] I pretended they weren’t, but… 我假装他们并不存在 但是…
[30:36] they’re a family. 他们才是一家人
[30:37] Guy’s not right for you anyway. 反正是那个男人也不适合你
[30:40] Oh. Well, he doesn’t think so. 他可不这么想
[30:42] He wants to stay together. 他想跟我在一起
[30:43] Really? 真的吗
[30:47] But, you know, the truth is, 但是 其实
[30:50] I don’t care about him. 我不在乎他
[30:52] I was just playing a game, 我只是在玩游戏
[30:54] but I… I don’t love him. 但我不爱他
[30:58] Maybe… 也许…
[31:04] Maybe you could love me. 也许你可以爱我
[31:07] No. 不
[31:10] I’ll never love you, either. 我也永远不会爱你
[31:22] Girl you love says that to you, 你爱的女孩对你说出那种话
[31:23] and you just… get up and go back to the dorm? 而你只是起身回到宿舍
[31:27] Yeah. 对
[31:28] We didn’t hear it like that, Barry. 巴里 我们听到的可不是那样
[31:31] We heard Holly was pissed off at Minard after that party. 听说派对结束后霍莉对米纳德发脾气
[31:34] Lil. 阿莉
[31:42] What’s going on? 怎么了
[31:43] Holly’s mother called. 霍莉的妈妈打来电话
[31:49] I won’t fight you. 我不会打你
[31:50] I don’t care how many times you hit me, 我不介意你打我几拳
[31:51] – Mr. Richardson. – I’m not gonna hit you back. -理查德森先生 -我不会还击
[31:53] This won’t solve anything. 暴力不能解决任何问题
[31:55] You won’t take care of this guy, 你们不愿意惩治这个家伙
[31:56] I’ll do it myself. 那我自己来解决
[31:57] I am taking care of it. I’m reinvestigating. 我在处理 我正在重新调查
[31:59] Holly was an innocent girl, 霍莉是个天真的女孩
[32:01] and this bastard… 是这个混蛋…
[32:03] – took advantage… – I was wrong. -占了… -我错了
[32:05] Okay? I shouldn’t have been with her. 行吗 我不应该和她在一起
[32:07] You have every reason to hate me for that, 你完全有理由恨我
[32:08] but I did not hurt Holly. 但我没有伤害霍莉
[32:09] Don’t say that. 别解释了
[32:11] I know you did it. I know it. 我知道是你干的 我知道
[32:13] Please let me handle this. 请交给我来处理
[32:20] I miss her. 我想她
[32:22] I know. 我知道
[32:32] Holly was special. 霍莉很特别
[32:34] M-Maybe you don’t wanna hear that from me, 也许你不想听我说这些
[32:37] but she talked about you all the time. 但她一直提起你
[32:39] She adored you. 她崇拜你
[32:47] I know he did it. 我知道是他干的
[33:04] – Did you get that warrant okay? – I did. -你拿到那张搜查令了吗 -拿到了
[33:05] – All right. – Thanks. -很好 -谢谢
[33:07] I guess we won’t talk about the other thing. 我想就说到这儿吧
[33:08] – Yeah. Okay. – Okay -好的 -好
[33:13] Shut up. 闭嘴
[33:17] Who’s this? 他是谁
[33:19] Jesus Torres. Ex-con. 杰西·托雷斯 一个前科犯
[33:22] Tried to sell Lenore Grandy’s belly ring. 他想卖了丽诺尔·格兰迪的脐环
[33:25] What’s he sayin’? 他在说什么
[33:27] Some not so nice about Vera’s sister. 关于维拉妹妹的一些坏话
[33:31] Well, looks like you got two suspects now. 看来现在有两个嫌犯了
[33:36] This ring belonged to Lenore Grandy, 这个脐环是丽诺尔·格兰迪的
[33:39] the hooker you killed up in Norristown. 就是你在诺里斯敦杀死的那个妓女
[33:42] I tell you, 我跟你说
[33:45] told you, I didn’t kill no one. 我说过了 我没杀人
[33:48] What’s your parole officer gonna think all about this? 你的假释官会怎么想
[33:51] Six months out and you already got ties to two murders. 才放出来六个月就已经扯上两桩凶案了
[33:56] Two? 两桩
[33:57] Yeah. Lenore Grandy, two weeks ago, 对 丽诺尔·格兰迪 两周前一桩
[33:59] Holly Richardson in ’95. 还有95年的霍莉·理查德森案
[34:00] Same doer. 是同一个凶手
[34:02] They say “Jesus has not adjusted to life 有人说”杰西坐过牢后就没办法”
[34:05] after prison the way we had hoped.” “按我们希望的来适应生活”
[34:11] Maybe I took the diamond. 可能钻石是我拿的
[34:13] Now, that’s a start. 开始招了
[34:15] Yeah, but it ain’t like you say. 对 但不像你们说的那样
[34:18] What is it like? 那是怎么回事
[34:22] I go to the river. 我去了河边
[34:23] I find the girl dead already, in the water. 发现有个姑娘已经死了 死在河里
[34:27] I see the ring. 我看到那个脐环
[34:29] I think, she don’t need it now, right? 我想 她现在总不需要了吧
[34:31] Nah, she’s iced. 对 她死了
[34:33] That’s all I do. 我就干了这个
[34:34] I steal from someone don’t need it anymore. 我偷了人家再也用不上的东西
[34:40] Now, here’s my vision for what happened, Barry. 巴里 我来重现一遍事发经过
[34:43] You met Lenore in your hood, 你在你的小区遇到了丽诺尔
[34:45] fell in love with that flaxen hair, 爱上她亚麻色的头发
[34:47] which was a lot like Holly’s… 和霍莉的很像…
[34:48] Holly was a honey blonde. 霍莉可是个甜姐
[34:49] …and thought, 然后想到
[34:50] “Well, here’s a Holly look-alike, “这个人长得很像霍莉”
[34:52] and she’s just a hooker. “而她不过是个妓女”
[34:54] Maybe I can get this one.” “也许我可以拿下她”
[34:56] I just wanted to paint Lenore; I’m a painter. 我只是想画丽诺尔 我是个画家
[34:59] But then she gives you the high hat. 可是她却对你摆臭架子
[35:00] Rejected by a whore. 被一个妓女拒绝
[35:03] That’s humiliating. 太丢脸了
[35:04] The last straw. 忍无可忍
[35:06] So you figure, let me give this bitch 所以你决定 让这个妓女
[35:07] the same treatment I gave Holly. 得到跟霍莉一样的下场
[35:25] I gotta show you something. 我给你们看点东西
[35:28] You study the pre-Raphaelites there, Jesus? 你在那儿学过拉斐尔前派艺术 杰西
[35:28] 拉斐尔前派是以英国画家罗塞蒂、米雷与汉特三人为中心的画派, 是1848年在英国兴起的美术改革运动
[35:30] Que? What? 什么
[35:34] John Everett Millais 约翰·艾佛雷特·米雷
[35:36] one of your favorites? 是你最喜欢的画家之一吗
[35:38] It’s called “Ophelia”. 这幅画叫《奥菲莉娅》
[35:41] I never saw that. 我从没见过
[35:43] But you do recognize that, uh, 但是你认出来了
[35:45] Lenore was posed just like poor Ophelia here. 丽诺尔的姿势就和可怜的奥菲莉娅一样
[35:50] I don’t know nothing about paintings. 我压根不懂绘画
[35:53] No? 不懂
[35:55] All I did was steal the ring. 我只偷了脐环
[35:58] She was layin’ in the water… 她”下蛋”在河里…
[35:58] 他混淆了lie和lay “躺”的英文是lie lie的过去时是lay lay又有”下蛋”的意思
[36:00] lyin’ in the water already dead. “躺”在河里 已经死了
[36:02] Say that again. 再说一遍
[36:04] She was lyin’ in the water dead. 她躺在河里 已经死了
[36:08] – Chickens lay. – People lie. -母鸡下蛋 -人躺着
[36:10] You take ESL with Mr. Roy? 你上罗伊先生的二外英语课吗
[36:13] No. Nah. 不 没有
[36:14] It’s easy to prove, Jesus. There’s a registry for that. 杰西 这很容易证明 名单都记录在册
[36:17] You and him made a deal, didn’t you? 你跟他做了笔交易 对吗
[36:20] Murder for hire 拿钱杀人
[36:20] gets you the death penalty nine times out of ten, Jesus. 十有八九会让你被判死刑 杰西
[36:23] Lucky part for you is, we want Roy more than you. 你比较幸运的是 我们更想抓罗伊
[36:26] Tell your side, we tell the DA you cooperated. 坦白交代 我们会向地检官求情
[36:45] I done this before– 10,000. 我以前干过 要一万块
[36:48] I can’t do ten. Five maybe. 一万不行 五千吧
[36:52] Come on, it… it’s a hooker. 拜托 一个妓女而已
[36:55] It’ll be the easiest money you’ve ever made. 哪有像这么好赚的钱
[36:59] It’s so easy, you do it, 那么简单 你怎么不自己动手
[37:01] and it’ll cost you nothing. 不会花你一分钱
[37:03] I have to be in class 我得待在课堂上
[37:05] to establish my alibi. 才有不在场证明
[37:11] Okay. 好吧
[37:12] I do for six. 但我要六千
[37:15] All right, but remember, you stick to the script. 行 不过记住 严格照计划行事
[37:18] Everything’s gotta be done exactly like the way it was last time. 必须跟上一次完全一样
[37:21] – Comprende, Jesus? – Si. -懂了吗 杰西 -懂了
[37:24] I end up teaching this pathetic class, and, uh… 我不用再教这门乏味的课 而且…
[37:27] it was all to meet you, my friend. 我们也不会再见面 我的朋友
[37:32] That’s destiny. 天意如此
[37:34] I’ll be back after this… 事成之后
[37:37] where I belong. 我会重振旗鼓
[37:39] Minard, what’s destiny? 米纳德 什么是天意
[37:42] It’s what sets you free. 它让你得以自由
[37:44] I thought it was truth. 我觉得是真相
[37:45] The truth sets you free. 是真相让你自由
[37:46] No. It’s destiny. Trust me. 不 是天意 相信我
[37:54] He only pay me $3,000. 他只付了我三千块
[37:56] So I figure I deserved the jewelry. 所以我觉得珠宝应该归我
[37:59] Seems only fair. 挺公平的
[38:05] Back inside the Ivy walls. 回到常青藤了
[38:07] Yeah, lunch with the dean. 对 要跟系主任吃个午餐
[38:11] I don’t wanna appear too hopeful, 我不想表现得希望太大
[38:12] but the head of my old department 不过我以前所在的系里的主任
[38:14] in stepping down in the fall. 秋天就要辞职了
[38:15] Getting your name cleared would help a lot, huh? 这对还你清白会大有帮助
[38:17] It couldn’t hurt. 总不会有坏处
[38:18] So you’d be glad to know we have someone in custody. 所以你应该会很高兴我们拘留了一个人
[38:21] No. 不是吧
[38:22] Who is it? 是谁
[38:23] Jesus Torres. 杰西·托雷斯
[38:25] A student in your ESL class. 你教的二外英语班上的一个学生
[38:27] Jesus… 杰西…
[38:29] No, I’m sorry, that doesn’t ring a bell. 不 抱歉 我想不起来
[38:31] That’s not what he says. 他可不是这么说的
[38:33] He says you told him you killed Holly. 他说你告诉他 你杀了霍莉
[38:35] What? 什么
[38:36] And hired him to kill Lenore in a copycat killing. 还雇他如法炮制杀了丽诺尔
[38:40] That… that’s absurd. 太荒谬了
[38:43] Well, I know you are the brilliant professor, 我知道你是聪明的教授
[38:45] and we’re just dump cops… 而我们只是笨蛋警察
[38:46] I don’t think you’re dumb. 我没觉得你们是笨蛋
[38:47] …who couldn’t possibly have heard of Ophelia. 谁没听说过奥菲莉娅呢
[38:49] I don’t think you’re dumb. 我没觉得你们是笨蛋
[38:51] I just think you’re falling for a story. 我只是觉得你们被骗了
[38:55] Almost, Minard. 差一点 米纳德
[38:57] I almost fell for your story. 我差点就被你骗了
[38:59] But your boy Jesus screwed up your plan. 不过你的搭档杰西搅黄了你的计划
[39:02] And he got greedy, stole some off the body. 他很贪心 从尸体身上偷了点东西
[39:04] Led us back to you. 让我们重新怀疑到你
[39:05] Jesus is a lifetime criminal 杰西一辈子都是个犯人
[39:08] with a third-world education. 只受过三流教育
[39:10] I thought you didn’t know him. 我还以为你不认识他
[39:12] You have his word against mine. 他的证词对我不利
[39:15] It hardly makes a case. 也很难证明什么
[39:16] No. But the second body being posed just like the first, 对 可第二具尸体和第一具的姿势相同
[39:19] that makes my case. 那我的案子就结了
[39:21] Public didn’t know those details. 公众并不知道那些细节
[39:22] Only Holly’s killer did. 只有杀死霍莉的人知道
[39:24] And who’s gonna believe a dummy like Jesus 谁会相信像杰西这样的笨蛋
[39:26] ever studied art history. 学过艺术史呢
[39:43] I had to regain my station. 我必须要夺回我的身份和地位
[39:44] And Jesus offered a way to do that. 而杰西能帮你
[39:46] You knew about Barry’s letters to Holly. 你知道巴里给霍莉写的情书
[39:48] Calling her his “Ophelia”. 把她唤作他的”奥菲莉娅”
[39:50] She showed me a few of them. 她给我看过一些
[39:53] Pillow talk, if you will. 可以称作枕边细语
[39:56] So you just needed to find another girl to link Barry to. 所以你就需要再找一个姑娘来扯上巴里
[40:00] Make it look like she was his second Ophelia. 让她看上去像是他的第二个奥菲莉娅
[40:03] Frame him for both. 把两桩案子都陷害给他
[40:05] Guy’s just a schizo, 那家伙有精神分裂症
[40:06] what’s his life worth, anyway? 他的命能值几个钱
[40:09] I contribute. 我可付了钱
[40:12] Don’t look at me like I’m some kind of monster. 别用那种眼神看我 好像我是怪物一样
[40:15] Holly shares some of the blame of this, too. 霍莉也要为此负些责任
[40:17] Oh, really? 是吗
[40:19] What’d Holly do? 霍莉做了什么
[40:22] She made me love her. 她让我爱上了她
[40:48] You left angry… 你生气地走了…
[40:51] I could tell. 我看得出来
[40:53] What? What’s wrong? 怎么了 出什么事了
[40:55] Nothing’s wrong. 没什么
[40:57] It’s just over. 只是结束了
[41:00] What makes you say that? 你为什么要这么说
[41:02] You have a wife. 你有妻子
[41:10] Then I’ll leave her for you. 我会为了你离开她的
[41:11] – No. – I will. I will. -不 -我会的 我会的
[41:13] I really will. 我真的会的
[41:14] I thought I loved you, 我以为我爱你
[41:15] but it was only in a childish way. 可那只是孩子气的举动罢了
[41:19] You know, this hard-to-get act 你这种欲擒故纵的把戏
[41:20] is a little juvenile for you. 就有点幼稚了
[41:22] You know, I just wanted to have fun. 我只想找乐子
[41:24] I didn’t even think about your family. 我甚至没考虑过你的家庭
[41:29] Did you hear what I just said… that I love you? 你没有听到我说的吗 我爱你
[41:32] Well, I don’t love you. 可我不爱你
[41:33] – I don’t love anyone. – Except yourself. -我不爱任何人 -除了你自己
[41:36] Yeah, and you love you, 对 你也只爱自己
[41:37] and that’s why we get along so well. 所以我们相处融洽
[41:45] I say when it’s over. 我说分才算分
[41:54] I make the rules. 规则是我定的
[42:17] I decide. 我说了算
[42:22] I decide! 我说了算
[42:26] I decide! 我说了算
[42:37] I decide. 我说了算
[43:21] 歌曲:Don’t look back in anger 歌手:Oasis
铁证悬案

Post navigation

Previous Post: 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第1季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第1季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme