Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

铁证悬案(Cold Case)第1季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第1季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] What do you say, Dorothy, should I double down? 你怎么说 多萝丝 我该压双倍吗
[00:07] You’re showing a four, 你翻开的是张四
[00:08] the book says no, but hey… 按常理不该压 不过…
[00:10] you’re hot. 你手气旺[也指人性感]
[00:11] Me or the cards? 说我还是说牌
[00:12] Both. 都有
[00:16] Good luck. 祝你好运
[00:32] Nice playing! 漂亮
[00:39] Nice flirting with you, Dorothy. 跟你调情真愉快 多萝丝
[00:41] You should never quit after a win. 你刚赢完一局 不该走人的
[00:43] I got a feeling my luck’s running out. 我预感我的运气快到头了
[01:38] You waste your money on the daily numbers? 你浪费钱猜每日号码[乐透的一种]
[01:40] – Every morning. – Five bucks down the drain. -每天早上都买 -五块钱打水漂了
[01:42] I don’t have got dependents. I can afford it. 我又不用养家糊口 我输得起
[01:44] So if you won big, you’d retire? 那如果你中了大奖 你会退休吗
[01:46] Nah. I’d stay doing what I do. 不 我会继续干下去
[01:48] I’d just dress sharper… if that’s possible… 只不过穿得光鲜点 要是可能的话
[01:52] – and brag a lot more. – If that’s possible. -吹牛吹得多点 -要是可能的话
[01:55] Lil, you want to take a look at this? 阿莉 你要看看这个吗
[01:57] What is it? 这是什么
[01:59] Regional broadcast from Delaware State Police. 德拉维尔州警方的地区通报
[02:01] They just got a murder 他们刚发现一起凶案
[02:02] similar to a cold job in Jersey. 与泽西州一起悬案类似
[02:04] Young white male, walked into the woods, 年轻的白人男子 步入丛林深处
[02:05] shot once in the chest. Both were hitchhikers. 胸部中了一枪 两人都是搭便车的
[02:08] – Motive? – Straight robbery. -动机呢 -纯粹的抢劫
[02:09] Bullet in both cases was .38 caliber. 两起案件中的子弹 都是点38口径
[02:12] Requesting information on any like murders, 去查这个区域内其它类似的凶案
[02:15] solved or unsolved, in the region. 破获与否都要
[02:16] What, they think they got a serial murder? 怎么 他们认为是连环谋杀
[02:17] Sounds like it. 听起来像是
[02:18] Nice. I’ll check the H-records. 好 我去查搭便车人的记录
[02:21] We had a job like that. 我们查过一起类似的案子
[02:22] Yeah, a kid hitchhiking. 是啊 一名搭便车的孩子
[02:24] Five, six years ago. Danny Saltzman’s job. 五六年前吧 丹尼·索兹曼的案子
[02:27] Saltzman. Right. 索兹曼 没错
[02:28] What do you remember about it? 你还记得什么
[02:29] It was in the Summer. And just like you said, 当时是夏天 情况就像你说的
[02:31] in the forest, hitchhiker, 在森里里 搭便车的
[02:32] .38 slug. 点38口径的子弹
[02:33] Remember his name? 记得他名字吗
[02:34] I should remember. 我应该还记得
[02:35] Saltzy brayed on and on about that kid. 当时索兹常把那孩子挂在嘴边
[02:37] There wasn’t much on it, some footprints, fiber. 当时线索不多 只有些脚印和纤维
[02:40] Yeah, he just turned 20, uh… 是啊 他才刚满20岁
[02:42] “Gone good.” 就”英年早逝”了
[02:43] Saltzman was always saying. 索兹曼常常这么说
[02:44] “Crummy kid gone good”, over and over. “穷小子英年早逝” 说个没完
[02:46] He was a good-looking kid. 这孩子长得很俊俏
[02:46] Saltzman had his picture taped up on the wall. 索兹曼把他的照片用胶带粘在墙上
[02:48] Damn, this name thing’s gonna bug me. 该死 这名字就是想不起来
[02:50] You ever establish who the kid caught a ride with? 你们查明这孩子搭了谁的便车吗
[02:52] Nah, case went cold fast. 没有 案子很快变成悬案了
[02:55] Dean… I think his name was Dean. 是迪恩 我想他叫迪恩
[02:56] No, it wasn’t Dean. 不 不是迪恩
[02:57] – Darren… Darren something. – No. -达伦 达伦之类的 -不
[02:59] Matt. 麦特
[03:01] – What? – Mills. Matt Mills. -什么 -米尔斯 麦特·米尔斯
[03:04] Right. That’s it. 没错 就是这名
[03:06] Yeah. Almost had it. 差点就猜到了
[03:42] Matt Mills, 20, 麦特·米尔斯 20岁
[03:44] shot in the woods off the Expressway. 在高速公路旁的树林里被枪杀
[03:46] The 3,000 bucks he’d just won in Atlantic City, gone. 他刚在大西洋城赢的三千块不见了
[03:49] Like the other two jobs. 跟另外两宗案子情况相同
[03:51] I talked to Jersey and Delaware, 我跟泽西和德拉维尔的人聊过了
[03:53] both are thinking it’s the same doer. 他们都认为凶手是同一个人
[03:54] Serial killer. 连环杀手
[03:55] Our guy Matt could’ve been his first. 麦特可能是他首次作案的目标
[03:57] Well, Matt’s killed in ’97. 麦特死于97年
[03:59] Jersey’s body turns up fall of 2000. 泽西州的那具尸体是在2000年秋发现的
[04:01] And Delaware’s just four weeks ago. 德拉维尔的案子发生在四周前
[04:03] A three-year cooling off period. 作案周期是3年
[04:05] I say we go right now. To Delaware. 要我说 我们现在出发 去德拉维尔
[04:07] No need. Delaware’s coming here. 不用了 德拉维尔的人会来这儿
[04:09] Don’t get too excited, Scotty. 别太激动 史考特
[04:11] A serial job don’t get you hopped up just a little, boss? 连环案件也提不起您的兴致吗 头儿
[04:15] What else do we know about the victims, Lil? 关于死者 我们还知道些什么 阿莉
[04:17] All young guys, 18 to 20. 都是年轻小伙子 18到20岁
[04:19] All three were headed home 三人都是在赌场赢了几千块之后
[04:21] after winning a few thousand 从大西洋城回家的路上遇害
[04:23] So the doer hangs around the tables, 那凶手就是徘徊于赌桌之间
[04:25] stalks the winners, catches up to them 跟踪赢家 在他们回家方向的
[04:26] on the lonely road home. 无人的马路上 接上他们
[04:28] These kids are leaving with thousands of bucks. 这些孩子身上带着几千块现金
[04:30] Why are they hitchhiking? 他们为何还要搭便车
[04:32] File says Matt missed his bus back. 卷宗上说麦特错过了回去的公车
[04:34] I could win ten grand over there, 要是我在那儿赢了一万块
[04:36] I still ain’t paying a cabbie 300 bucks to drive me home. 我还是不会花三百块打车回家的
[04:38] Now, you put it that way, I guess my thumb’s out too. 既然你这么说 我想我也会搭便车吧
[04:41] Besides the robbery and the .38, 除了抢劫动机和点38口径的子弹
[04:42] we got a size ten print 我们还发现了一组10码大小的脚印
[04:44] that lines up with other murders. 也与其它案件关联
[04:45] Plus the gray carpet fiber on the body. 另外尸体上还发现了灰色的地毯纤维
[04:47] Delaware and Jersey have a list 德拉维尔和泽西列了一张
[04:48] of seven suspects 可能参与这两起犯罪的
[04:49] that could’ve done both jobs. 7位嫌犯的名单
[04:50] Add in this murder, 加上这起谋杀
[04:51] maybe we narrow it down even more. 我们也许可以把范围进一步缩小
[04:53] Vera and Jeffries can check the list, 维拉和杰弗里斯可以去查名单
[04:54] see if anyone 看看有没有人
[04:55] had ties to Philly in ’97. 97年在费城有什么熟人
[04:57] What? 怎么了
[04:58] When Matt was 17, 麦特17岁的时候
[04:59] he got locked up by my Sergeant at West Detectives. 被我西部分局的同事抓过
[05:01] For what? 为什么
[05:02] Him and his cousin robbed a food mart. 他和他的表兄抢劫了一家食品超市
[05:04] Got probation. 后来被判缓刑
[05:05] I’ll put a call in, see if he remembers Matt. 我打电话去问问 看他是否记得麦特
[05:07] Good. 很好
[05:08] Better get to the family, Lil. 最好去他家一趟 阿莉
[05:09] Let them know what’s going on. 把情况告诉他
[05:20] Hello. 你们好
[05:21] What’s your name? 你叫什么名字
[05:22] Katie. 凯蒂
[05:23] – I’m Detective Rush. – Detective Valens. -我是拉什探员 -我是瓦伦斯探员
[05:25] Are your parents home? 你父母在家吗
[05:28] Is it about Matt? 是关于麦特的事吗
[05:29] How’d you know? 你怎么知道
[05:30] Whenever it’s cops, it’s about Matt. 但凡警察上门 都是因为麦特的事
[05:35] So Matt was in Atlantic City 麦特那个周末去大西洋城
[05:36] visiting his cousin Blaine that weekend? 是去探访他的表兄布莱恩
[05:38] Matt hadn’t seen Blaine for a long time, 麦特很长时间没见到布莱恩了
[05:41] he wanted to go whoop it up with him. 他想去那儿跟他轻松一下
[05:43] Yeah, he’d earned it. 他也该放松了
[05:44] How so? 怎么说
[05:45] He was working for a brokerage house. 他当时在一家经纪公司上班
[05:47] An entry level position, but a good start. 一个菜鸟职位 但是个不错的开始
[05:50] He’d gotten into computers, that investment world. 他开始接触电脑 接触那个投资的世界
[05:53] It was impressive. 很厉害
[05:54] During the days, he was hustling at his jobs, 白天他忙于工作
[05:57] nights he was over at Drexel taking classes. 晚上他去德雷克赛尔上课
[05:59] Folks he worked for liked him, 他的老板都很喜欢他
[06:00] but Matt knew he needed his B.A. 但麦特知道自己得获得文学学士学位
[06:02] Sounds like your son really stepped up. 听起来你们的儿子真是积极进取
[06:04] After that trouble he and Blaine got into. 在他和布莱恩惹了那个麻烦之后
[06:08] A footnote in our file mentions the food mart robbery. 我们卷宗的脚注上提到了食品超市的抢劫案
[06:11] It wasn’t a footnote to us. 那对我们来说 可不是脚注那么简单
[06:14] Matt had some… very bad years. 麦特那几年很不好过
[06:18] First, he was stealing money off my dresser, 他先是从我的衣橱里偷钱
[06:20] then breaking into the neighbor’s house. 然后擅闯邻居家的房子
[06:23] I’m glad he robbed that store. 我很高兴他抢劫了那家商店
[06:25] He became a different person after that. 在那之后 他改过自新了
[06:27] Scared straight. 恐吓从善
[06:29] No. 不
[06:30] That didn’t straighten him out. 不是那件事把他吓坏了
[06:32] He straightened himself out. 是他把自己吓坏了
[06:34] There’s a difference. 这是有区别的
[06:35] That kid… 那孩子
[06:39] He had what it takes. 他付出了代价
[06:43] He had it. 他受到了惩罚
[06:45] Well, the next three years, 接下来的3年
[06:49] Matt was the boy we’d always dreamed we’d have. 麦特成为了我们理想中的孩子
[06:52] And what about Blaine? 那布莱恩呢
[06:54] Blaine’s still over in Atlantic City. 布莱恩还在大西洋城
[06:59] You the guys from Philly? 你们从费城过来的
[07:03] Blaine Robbins. 我是布莱恩·罗宾斯
[07:04] Detectives Rush and Valens. 我们是拉什和瓦伦斯探员
[07:06] Gotta admit, um… I’m not that glad to see you guys. 不得不承认 我见到你们并不怎么愉快
[07:10] Dragging up Matty’s ghost has me feeling kind of funky. 把麦特的案子又翻出来 让我心有余悸
[07:13] – Don’t you want his murder solved? – Definitely. -你不也希望破案吗 -当然了
[07:16] Look, he missed his bus. 当时他错过了公车
[07:19] I told him stay, but he had to be at work. 我让他留宿 但他必须去上班
[07:22] I would’ve given him a ride myself, but no wheels. 我本可以载他一程的 但是没车
[07:26] Well, you remember anyone watching Matt that night, 你还记得有什么人当晚一直在观察他
[07:28] hanging around him? 在他附近转悠吗
[07:29] Well, I wasn’t with him at the time, 我当时没跟他在一起
[07:31] but Matt is a… was….a real approachable guy. 不过麦特是一个容易跟人亲近的人
[07:36] Let’s talk about that robbery you and Matt did. 我们聊聊你和麦特实施的那起抢劫吧
[07:39] Those were our bad years. 那是我们不光彩的年月
[07:41] We were kids. 我们都还小
[07:42] Kids who needed a thousand bucks. 只是急需一千块
[07:44] A thousand bucks for what? 干什么用
[07:45] Start a vending machine business. 开展自动贩卖机生意
[07:46] What, like a Coke machine? 像是可乐贩卖机
[07:48] Candy bars. 卖糖果的
[07:49] There was a machine for sale for $1,000. 当时有一台这样的机器 售价一千块
[07:51] And the idea was, after we stocked it, 当时的想法是 装满糖果后
[07:54] Matt and I could clear $300 麦特和我每周能净赚
[07:56] a week! 三百块
[07:58] Young guys, thinking big. 人小鬼大
[08:00] Yeah… Yeah. 是啊 是啊
[08:04] Anything else about that night? 那天晚上还发生了什么事吗
[08:07] No, I… I was kind of hammered. 没有 我有点醉了
[08:11] Been celerbrating all night. 因为整晚都在庆祝
[08:12] Celebrating what? 庆祝什么
[08:13] Matty had become a real entrepreneur. 麦特当时已经成了一名真正的企业家
[08:17] This rockin’ investment opportunity had just come our way… 我们碰上了一个绝好的投资机会
[08:20] So this Click Twice stock is a sure thing? 那这”双击”股票 已成定局了
[08:23] For us to get in on an IPO, 我们首次公开发行股票的事
[08:24] the broker would be doing us a major favor. 经纪人会大力协助我们的
[08:26] And that would get us in on the ground floor, 我们可以买到原始股
[08:29] right where you wanna be. 就以你希望的价格
[08:30] The stock’ll shoot right up, 接着股票就会直线拉升
[08:32] that’s why everyone wants in. 这就是大家都想入市的原因
[08:33] But then it’ll re-set, 但接下来它就会被重新评估
[08:35] find its real value. 发现它的真实价值
[08:36] But, by that time, you and me have already cashed out. 但到了那时 你和我已经套现出局了
[08:39] Millionaires by age 25. 25岁就成为百万富翁
[08:44] We would’ve made out like bandits. 我们本可以一夜暴富
[08:46] But… 但是
[08:48] without Matty, the deal… went up in smoke. 没了麦特 这笔交易就不了了之了
[08:55] How’s our list doing? 名单查得怎样了
[08:56] Getting shorter. 范围缩小了
[08:57] Two guys were in jail in ’97, 有两人97年还在坐牢
[08:59] three others have good, substantiated whereabouts 另外三人在麦特遇害时
[09:01] at the time of Matt’s murder. 有确凿的不在场证明
[09:02] So that leaves two. 所以还剩下两人
[09:03] One. 是一人
[09:05] Oh. Meet Sam Royal, Delaware State Police. 这位是山姆·罗耶 德拉维尔州警
[09:07] – How’s it going? – Okay. -进展顺利吗 -还好
[09:08] – Down to one, huh? – Yeah. -确定到一个人了吗 -是啊
[09:10] My suspect number two was in a hospital 我的二号嫌疑人在麦特被杀当晚
[09:13] in Bridgeport having dialysis the night Matt was killed. 正在桥港做透析
[09:16] So who’s that leave? 那剩下那人是谁
[09:18] Henry Floyd. 亨利·弗洛伊德
[09:19] Truck dirver with a three-page sheet. 有三页案底的卡车司机
[09:21] He’s a convicted thief, con artist, attempted rapist… 因为偷窃 诈骗 和强奸未遂被判过刑
[09:25] – overall menace to society. – Sounds like you know him pretty good. -完全是社会败类 -听起来你很了解他
[09:27] Yeah. I interviewed him. He’s got ice water in his veins. 是啊 我审过他 他异常淡定
[09:31] and a size ten shoe. 还穿着10码的鞋
[09:32] Guns? 持枪情况呢
[09:33] Got three registered hand guns, 拥有三支注册手枪
[09:35] including a .38 Smith and Wesson. 包括一把点38口径的史密斯文森手枪
[09:37] Oh, and, uh… Mac withdrawls puts Floyd 自动提款机录像显示 弗洛伊德
[09:40] in the AC casinos the night 在每起谋杀案发生前一晚
[09:41] before each of the murders. 都出现在大西洋城赌场
[09:42] Gas receipts also put him near the crime scenes. 加油站收据也显示 他离案发现场很近
[09:45] I’m liking Floyd more and more. 我对弗洛伊德越来越有兴趣了
[09:46] Oh, when I asked him about these kids, 当我问他这些孩子的事时
[09:48] the cocky S.O.B. smiles at me and tells me 他对我自大地贱笑 告诉我说
[09:51] he never picks up hitchhikers. 他从没理睬过搭便车的人
[09:53] What was cocky about that? 这有什么自大的
[09:56] I never mentioned hitchhikers. 我根本没提到搭便车的人
[09:59] I wanna meet this guy. 我要见见这个人
[10:00] I got copies of his logs, 我复印了几份他的送货行程
[10:02] he’s due back tomorrow. 他明天会回来
[10:03] Where’s he stay in Philly? 他在费城住哪里
[10:05] Uh, he’s got ties to a woman out in Bristol. 他与布里斯托尔的一名女士有关系
[10:07] – What’s the tie? – Girlfriend. -什么样的关系 -女朋友
[10:09] Name’s Janice Burns. 名叫珍妮丝·博斯
[10:12] Yep… 没错
[10:14] I’m the girlfriend. 我就是他女友
[10:16] – That always sounds so silly. – Why is that? -听起来总是很蠢 -为什么呢
[10:21] I look like a girly-girl to you, Hot Stuff? 在你看来 我像是性感小女人吗
[10:25] Besides, um… I wouldn’t exactly… 再说 我并不…
[10:29] consider what we got a traditional situation. 觉得我们是传统意义上的那种关系
[10:32] What do you have? 那你们是什么关系
[10:33] Henry comes here for one thing. 亨利来这儿只有一个目的
[10:37] Two, if he decides to stay and eat up all my food. 要不就是他决定留下 吃光我所有的食物
[10:40] That doesn’t sound like you get much out of this. 听起来你有颇多不满啊
[10:42] Why you let him in? 那为什么还让他进门
[10:43] Because if I don’t, he’ll get his tool box 因为如果我拒绝 他会带着工具箱
[10:46] and he’ll take the door off the hinges. 把门锁撬开
[10:48] He’s done it before. 他之前就这么干过
[10:51] Who knew you’d be better off leaving your door unlocked. 谁知道自己家还是不锁门为妙
[10:54] Janice, you never called the police, filed charges? 珍妮丝 你从没报过警 提起过诉讼
[10:57] – Nope. – Why not? -没有 -为何不
[10:58] I know what he’d do to me. 我知道他会怎么报复我
[11:01] Look, I made my bed. 我是自作自受
[11:03] The only reason I met Henry 我遇见亨利唯一的原因
[11:05] was I was at the truck stops looking for dates. 就是因为当时我跑到卡车站找人约会
[11:08] And now that animal’s been in my life for ten years. 现在那禽兽进入我的生活已经10年了
[11:13] I knew what I was doing was risky. 我知道我的做法太冒险
[11:15] So, tomorrow is just another day? 就这样日复一日吗
[11:17] What’s tomorrow? 不然还能怎么样
[11:18] Henry’s coming to town. 亨利会回到镇上
[11:22] I didn’t know that. 这我不知道
[11:23] He hasn’t called you? 他没给你打电话吗
[11:24] Like I said, I leave the door open. 如我所说 我家不锁门
[11:29] Damn it. 该死
[11:29] Ah, don’t worry about it. 没关系
[11:32] Janice, you say Henry’s been trampling in and out of here 珍妮丝 你说亨利在这里进进出出
[11:35] the last ten years? 已经10年了
[11:36] That’s right. 没错
[11:38] And how long have you had this gray carpet? 你买这块灰色地毯多久了
[11:47] Hey, lab going to do a rush job on that fiber? 实验室会抓紧检测那块地毯纤维
[11:49] We’ll have the results by the end of the day. 今天下班前会有结果
[11:51] You check on Floyd? 你去找弗洛伊德吗
[11:52] On schedule. Should arrive at Muncy’s Meats by noon. 准备去了 他中午前会赶到穆熙肉铺
[11:55] It’ll take him at least another 40 minutes to get out to Janice’s. 之后他至少要40分钟才能到珍妮丝家
[11:57] We’ll go early and wait for him. 我们会提早去 等着他
[11:58] Royal’s already on his way over. 罗耶尔已经在来的路上了
[12:00] He’s got it bad for this guy? 他为这家伙很恼火啊
[12:02] Got a few hours. Wanna take a ride, see my old Sergeant. 还有几小时 想坐车去看看我的老同事吗
[12:04] He called back. 他回电话了
[12:06] He remembers the arrest? 他记得抓过那孩子吗
[12:07] Just says he’s in the office. We should swing by. 只说了他在办公室 我们可以去那儿问问
[12:12] Scotty Valens. 史考特·瓦伦斯
[12:16] How’s Homicide treating you? 在凶杀组怎么样啊
[12:17] Ain’t all bad. How’s things here? 不算太糟 这里如何
[12:19] Good and quiet with you gone. 你走之后 天下太平
[12:22] Manny, this is my new partner, Lilly Rush. 曼尼 这是我的新搭档 莉莉·拉什
[12:23] Nice to meet you. 很高兴见到你
[12:24] Same here. 我也是
[12:25] Here’s that DC number on that arrest I was talking about. 这是我说的那次逮捕的卷宗编号
[12:28] Two kids robbing a food mart, right? 两个孩子抢了一家食品超市 对吗
[12:30] Yeah. 是啊
[12:31] Let me grab the 49… 我来翻翻49号档案
[12:32] Cousins. 是表兄弟
[12:34] One of the kids, Matt Mills, ended up dead. 其中一个孩子 麦特·米尔斯 最后死了
[12:36] Matt was younger of the two. 麦特是弟弟
[12:37] Him mom said getting locked up scared Matt pretty good. 他妈妈说 被关押的事让他改过自新了
[12:40] I don’t know if it was so much about being locked up 我不确定关押是否如此见效
[12:42] as it was that Russian reading him the riot act. 因为那俄国人把他当做是暴乱分子
[12:44] The Russian is the store owner? 俄国人是店主吗
[12:45] Yeah. Ivan Medvedenko. 是啊 伊万·梅德韦德科
[12:47] Made a scene out here you wouldn’t forget too easy. 你当初要是在场 绝对对那场面印象深刻
[12:51] so I took the phone, dialed 911. 我拿起电话 报了警
[12:55] I should’ve ran after them. 我真该追出去
[12:57] No, calling was the right thing. 不 报警是正确的
[13:00] That is one, right there. 就是他 在那儿
[13:02] You! 你
[13:03] You stole from me! 你偷了我的店
[13:04] Shame on you. Your dirty hands. 真无耻 你那脏手
[13:07] Lazy, American boy. 好吃懒做 美国男孩
[13:09] Calm down, Ivan. 冷静点 伊万
[13:12] How old are you? 你几岁了
[13:14] Seventeen. 十七
[13:18] Too late. 太晚了
[13:19] Too late for what? 什么太晚了
[13:20] Change. 改过自新
[13:21] You’ll always be spoiled. 你永远都会是宠坏的孩子
[13:26] Die! 去死吧
[13:27] Just, die. 干脆去死吧
[13:28] A boy like you no one will miss. 像你这样的男孩 没人会怀念你的
[13:30] Johnny, take this man downstairs. 强尼 带这人下楼
[13:34] Russian tells Matt to die. 俄国人让麦特去死
[13:36] Anything behind those words? 这些话背后有什么深意吗
[13:38] First detectives on that kid’s murder 当初调查这孩子谋杀案的探员们
[13:40] came asking the same, 也来问过同样的话
[13:41] but Medvedenko had no record. 但梅德韦德科没有过案底
[13:43] Wonder if Matt and Blaine ever want back to his store. 麦特和布莱恩后来是否回过那家店
[13:45] If they were dumb enough to do that, 如果他们傻到那么做
[13:46] then I’d say all bets were off. 那案子早该破了
[13:49] Sorry. 抱歉
[13:51] Rush. 我是拉什
[13:51] – Working with a girl, huh. – Yeah. -跟一个女孩搭档 -是啊
[13:55] She a political case? 是党派原因吗
[13:56] Nah, she came from North. 不 她从北部分局来的
[13:59] Did real good there. 在那儿干得很棒
[14:00] Floyd just got to town. 弗洛伊德刚回城了
[14:03] Gotta go. Thanks, Manny. 得走了 谢谢 曼尼
[14:23] Henry Floyd? 亨利·弗洛伊德
[14:26] Yeah. 是我
[14:28] Philadelphia Police. 费城警方
[14:43] Sit down, Henry. 坐吧 亨利
[14:46] Get you some coffee? 给你倒杯咖啡
[14:49] Sure you can’t offer me more than that, sweet tits? 你肯定也给不了我其它的 甜妞
[14:51] Oh… you and me are gonna have some problems, Henry. 亨利 你这是在自找麻烦
[14:55] It’s okay, Scotty. 没关系 史考特
[14:58] You wanna do me, huh? 你想玩我吗
[14:59] I’m not sure yet. 我还不确定
[15:01] Twirl around once. 转个圈看看
[15:03] Scotty, give me and Henry some private time. 史考特 给我和亨利一些私人时间
[15:11] You’ve been naughty, Henry. 你太淘气了 亨利
[15:19] Three murders along your truck route. 你的卡车运输路线上 发生了三起谋杀
[15:24] So? 所以呢
[15:25] We’ve been charting where you’ve been and what you’ve done, 我们正在查你去过的地点和所作所为
[15:27] and not just us. 而且不仅是我们
[15:28] Jersey and Delaware cops are on your ass, too. 泽西和德拉维尔的警察也在调查你
[15:30] Am I under arrest? 我被捕了吗
[15:32] No. 没有
[15:34] You’re free to go. 你可以走
[15:36] Want to? 想走吗
[15:37] No, I’m enjoying myself. 不 我挺自在的
[15:41] We have copies of your trucking logs, credit card receipts, 我们掌握了你送货的行程单 信用卡收据
[15:44] day-to-day map of your whereabouts. 每天所在的具体位置
[15:46] Dolly, none of that means nothing and you know it. 小妞 这些都说明不了什么 你也清楚
[15:50] Actually, one good piece of physical evidence 其实 一件很好的物证
[15:53] can mean everything. 可以证实一切
[15:55] And we have fibers, Floyd. 我们找到了纤维 弗洛伊德
[15:58] From Janice’s carpet. 从珍妮丝家的地毯上
[16:01] Oh, you’ve seen Janice? 你们见过珍妮丝
[16:04] So you know what an upgrade you’d be. 那你知道你会让事情愈演愈烈吧
[16:07] Three murder trials in three states. 三个州三起谋杀案
[16:10] Anyway you look at it, 无论怎么看
[16:12] you’ll get the needle. 都会联系在一起
[16:14] Matt Mills. 麦特·米尔斯
[16:19] You ended his life for $3,000. 你为了三千块杀了他
[16:21] – You ever think on that? – I don’t get your meaning. -你好好考虑过吗 -我不明白你的意思
[16:23] Well, what’s the lowest you’d end someone’s life for? 你杀人性命 最少是为了多少钱
[16:25] 2,000, 1,000… 两千 一千
[16:28] a Swiss Army Knife? 还是一把瑞士军刀
[16:30] Dolly, you and me… 小妞 你和我
[16:33] we don’t see the world the same way. 我们的世界观不同
[16:36] Oh, you’re a Philosopher. 你又成哲学家了
[16:38] So that gives you the right to take someone’s life away? 那你就有权伤人性命吗
[16:41] You’re putting words in my mouth. 你这是在给我强加罪名
[16:43] I didn’t kill him, didn’t kill anyone. 我没有杀他 没杀任何人
[16:46] Then take a polygraph for me. 那就给我做个测谎
[16:49] Okay. 行啊
[16:54] Did you murder Matt Mills? 你杀了麦特·米尔斯吗
[16:57] No. 没有
[16:59] Did you kill Chuck Praska? 你杀了恰克·普拉斯卡吗
[17:01] Chuck get iced in Jersey or Delaware? 恰克是在泽西还是德拉维尔遇害的
[17:05] Yes or no answers, Floyd. 回答是或不是 弗洛伊德
[17:08] Roger that. 知道了
[17:11] Did you murder Chuck Praska? 你杀了恰克·普拉斯卡吗
[17:14] No. 没有
[17:15] Did you murder Brian Fritz? 你杀了布莱恩·弗里兹吗
[17:17] No. 没有
[17:18] The next question I want you to answer incorrectly. 下一个问题 你给我错误的答案
[17:21] The purpose is to intentionally make the chart spike. 目的是要故意引起绘图中的峰值
[17:28] Is this card the ace of spades? 这张牌是黑桃A吗
[17:34] Yes. 是的
[17:44] He never spiked. 他根本没有峰值
[17:45] not even when he lied about the card. 甚至是看着牌说谎的时候
[17:50] He beat the polygraph. 他击败了测谎仪
[17:52] But good. 但真行
[17:57] You know, you never should have gone to see Janice. 你们真不该去找珍妮丝
[18:08] Now this perfectly good ten-year relationship will have to end. 现在这10年的和谐关系就不得不到头了
[18:12] You gonna kill her, too, Henry? 你也要杀了她吗 亨利
[18:15] Like those three kids? 就像杀那三个孩子一样
[18:16] You’re putting words in my mouth again. 你又在污蔑我
[18:23] What? 怎么了
[18:26] What are you looking at? 你在看什么
[18:29] A dead man. 一个死人
[18:33] And get those feet off my table. 别把脚架在我桌上
[18:37] The ball on Floyd’s left boot is severely worn down, 弗洛伊德左靴的前掌 被磨得很严重
[18:40] probably from pressing down on the clutch when he’s in his rig. 很可能是开车的时候踩离合器造成的
[18:43] First time around, 上次检测
[18:43] criminalistics looked at the brand, 刑事专家们分析了鞋子的品牌
[18:46] size, and tread. 大小和纹路
[18:46] Maybe they never looked at the ball of the foot. 也许他们没注意到脚掌
[18:48] So let’s pull the molds from evidence, 我们去取证据中的模具
[18:49] re-submit them to the lab. 拿到实验室重新分析
[18:51] You wanna that Jersey know? 你想通知泽西州的人吗
[18:52] Yeah. 是啊
[18:56] See you. 回见
[18:57] Yeah. 好啊
[18:58] Lot of wear and tear on Floyd’s left hoof. 弗洛伊德的左脚 有很多磨损
[19:00] If the plaster molds match, we got him. 如果塑料模型匹配的话 我们就抓定他了
[19:02] Good. ‘Cause the fiber match didn’t happen. 太好了 因为纤维测试不匹配
[19:05] – Crap. – Inconclusive. -太糟了 -不具决定性
[19:07] But I got something else. 但我有别的线索
[19:09] Yeah, what? 是吗 什么
[19:10] Manny called back. 曼尼打来了
[19:11] He ran that store owner through the computer again. 他重新在电脑上查了那个店主
[19:13] Starting ’99, he does have a sheet. 99年起 他有了案底
[19:16] For what? 犯了什么事
[19:17] Arrested for assaulting one of his customers. 因为袭击一名消费者被逮捕
[19:19] Then five months ago… 接着5个月前
[19:20] chased a shoplifter with a revolver. 拿着一把左轮手枪追一名商店窃贼
[19:22] Fired six shots. 开了六枪
[19:24] What kind of revolver? 什么样的左轮手枪
[19:25] .38 Special. 点38口径的
[19:27] Just like the one that killed Matt. 跟杀死麦特的那把一样
[19:31] Better go have a conversation. 最好去找他聊聊
[19:40] Philadelphia Homicide. 费城凶杀组
[19:42] We wanna ask you some question. 我们想问你些问题
[19:44] I haven’t done anything. 我没犯过事
[19:46] We’re investigating the murder 我们在调查一名
[19:46] of a young man you had history with. 与你有过节的年轻人的凶案
[19:48] Recognize him? 认识他吗
[19:52] You know who that boy is, don’t you? 你知道这孩子是谁 不是吗
[19:54] He robbed me. 他抢过我
[19:56] Him and the other. 他和另一个人
[19:58] Held you at gunpoint, right? 用枪指着你 对吗
[19:59] Like animals. 禽兽一般
[20:11] Thanks. 多谢了
[20:32] What are you doing there? 你在那儿干什么
[20:33] Sorry, pops. 抱歉 这是行为艺术
[20:36] Get away. 走开
[20:37] If you don’t get away, I’ll call the police. 你要是不走 我就报警了
[20:39] Get away, I said! 我说了 滚开
[20:44] Thief! 小偷
[20:45] – Don’t move! – Thief! -别动 -小偷
[20:46] Don’t move! Don’t move! 别动 别动
[20:47] Matty, hurry! 小麦 快点
[20:50] Don’t move! 别动
[20:51] You shouldn’t have chased me out. 你就不该跑出来追我
[20:52] Why you gotta make things complicated? 何必把事情弄复杂
[20:54] Matty, hurry! 小麦 快点
[20:57] Let’s go! 我们走
[21:00] They never saw Pejia, 他们没看见佩贾在那儿
[21:03] my son, 我儿子
[21:04] and for that… I am thankful. 为此 我充满感激
[21:07] But you must’ve held a grudge. 但你一定憋了一肚子火
[21:09] What’s your meaning? 你什么意思
[21:10] Those boys got arrested but only got probation. 这些孩子被捕后 只被判了缓刑
[21:12] Did that get you mad, Ivan? 这让你恼火吗 伊万
[21:14] They should’ve gone to jail. 他们本该进监狱的
[21:15] And since they didn’t, maybe you decided to do something about it. 因为他们没进去 也许你决定要自己动手
[21:18] Aah, three years later? 三年之后吗
[21:21] You remember how many years later Matt got killed? 你记得麦特是哪年被杀的
[21:23] You heard that kid got murdered, huh? 你听说那孩子被杀了
[21:25] Yeah. Everyone talked about it. 是啊 大家都听说了
[21:28] You recall where you were the day he died? 他死的那天 你记得你在哪里吗
[21:30] Here. Working, like always. 在这儿 像往常一样工作
[21:32] Can you prove it? 你能证明吗
[21:33] I leave people alone. 我从不找人麻烦
[21:35] I’ve never hurt anyone. 我没伤害过任何人
[21:37] Oh, you leave people alone 你是在对他们开枪之后
[21:38] outside of when you shoot your gun off at them, is that it? 才不找他们麻烦吧 是这样吗
[21:40] I don’t have a gun. 我没有枪
[21:42] Medvedenko, we’re cops. 梅德韦德科 我们是警察
[21:45] We know about you firing shots at the shoplifter. 我们知道你对商店窃贼开枪的事
[21:47] The neighbors told police you had a .38 Special. 邻居们告诉警方 你有一把点38口径的枪
[21:49] No gun was found. Go on, check. 可并没有发现枪 来搜吧
[21:51] That’s ’cause you got rid of it. 那是因为你把它扔了
[21:53] Please, leave my store. 请出去
[21:54] You wanna tell us about the gun, otherwise 你应该告诉我们枪的事 否则
[21:56] you look suspicious, Ivan. 你就成了嫌犯 伊万
[21:58] I sold it. 我把它卖了
[21:59] To who? 卖给谁了
[22:00] Back to whom I bought it from Mr. Joey. 还给卖枪给我的乔伊先生了
[22:03] Mr. Joey? 乔伊先生
[22:04] You saying Joey’s, his last name? 你是说他姓乔伊
[22:06] I don’t know. 我不清楚
[22:08] He just has hot guns. 他有很多好枪
[22:10] At his pawn store. 在他的典当行
[22:14] You’ll never find it. 你们永远也找不到
[22:18] I wanna find Mr.Joey. Follow that gun. 我要找乔伊先生 查那把枪的下落
[22:20] – Molds came back. – The ball on the left foot? -模具回来了 -左靴的前掌
[22:22] Worn down. 磨损严重
[22:23] Perfect match… 与泽西和德拉维尔的取证
[22:25] for Jersey and Delaware. 完全匹配
[22:28] What about our job? 那我们的案子呢
[22:31] So, Floyd didn’t kill Matt. 所以弗洛伊德没杀麦特
[22:33] But it absolutely puts him away 但因为其他两名搭便车者的案子
[22:35] for the other two hitchhiker jobs, 他绝对要坐牢了
[22:36] and, uh, honest, I can’t thank you enough. 老实说 我对你们感激不尽
[22:42] Yeah. 没事
[22:43] Anytime. 乐意效劳
[22:44] Floyd’ll go down to holding 泽西州的人来之前
[22:45] until Jersey can get here. 弗洛伊德可以先被扣押在这里
[22:47] You can fight over him down there. 你可以去争取把他转移去过去
[22:49] Thanks, Philly. 谢谢 费城同事
[22:51] I couldn’t have done it without you. 没有你们 我可破不了案
[22:54] So, you just solved two murders. 你刚破了两起谋杀案
[22:56] – That’s pretty decent. – We didn’t solve our murder. -非常能干 -可我们自己的案子没破
[22:59] Matt’s our job. 我们的职责是麦特一案
[23:01] Lil… 阿莉
[23:02] Matt’s sister. 麦特的妹妹来了
[23:08] Hi, Katie. 你好 凯蒂
[23:09] Hi. Is it okay I’m here? 你好 我来这儿没关系吧
[23:11] Sure. Your parents with you? 当然 你父母带你来的吗
[23:13] No. I got the address off your card. 不 我有你名片上的地址
[23:16] Uh, I’m gonna go find Mr. Joey. 我要去找乔伊先生
[23:19] What can I do for you? 我能为你做什么呢
[23:21] I wanted to know about Matty. 我想了解小麦的事
[23:23] ‘Cause no one tells me, 因为没人跟我说起
[23:26] and… I mean, I miss him, too. 我是说 我也想他
[23:30] What do you wanna know? 你想知道什么
[23:33] Do you know who killed him? 你知道谁杀了他吗
[23:36] Not yet. 还不知道
[23:39] Blaine said a serial killer. 布莱恩说是连环杀手
[23:43] You’re close to Blaine, huh? 你跟布莱恩很亲近吗
[23:44] He tells me things, not like my parents. 他会跟我交流 不像我父母
[23:47] Well, your parents probably just wanna keep you young, 你父母大概是想一直保护你
[23:49] Katie, as long as possible. 越久越好 凯蒂
[23:51] Matt treated me like a grown-up. 麦特把我当成年人对待
[23:53] Blaine’s just like him. 布莱恩就像他一样
[23:56] Real nice, 人真的很好
[23:57] really, really smart. 非常聪明
[23:59] – Smart, huh? – He knows how to do all kinds of stuff. -聪明 -他无所不能
[24:02] He can fly a plane. 他会开飞机
[24:04] – Blaine’s a pilot? – He has his license. -布莱恩是飞行员吗 -他有驾照
[24:07] And later this year, he’s starting a restaurant. 今年年底 他就要开家餐馆了
[24:10] Really. 真的
[24:10] Well, a nightclub kind of place. 类似夜店的地方
[24:12] I got some seed money saved up to invest. 我还存了些钱来投资呢
[24:16] Sounds like you got business in your blood, Katie. 听起来你是做生意的料 凯蒂
[24:19] Like Matty did. 就像小麦一样
[24:26] He called me that night. 他那天晚上给我打了电话
[24:29] Matt did? 是吗
[24:32] Before he died. 在他死之前
[24:35] I’m coming home tomorrow, okay? 我明天回家 好吗
[24:37] You made a lot of money? 你挣了很多钱吗
[24:38] Yup. 是啊
[24:39] So you’ll buy me something? 你会给我买礼物吗
[24:41] – I already did. – What? -我已经买好了 -是什么
[24:43] Sand dollars. 是沙元
[24:44] What else did you do there? 你在那儿还做了什么
[24:46] I ran into somebody I knew. 我遇到了一个认识的人
[24:49] Sort of got into a fight with him. 跟他起过点争执
[24:52] It brought up some bad feelings. 这让我不太好受
[24:54] Matty? 小麦
[24:57] Yeah? 怎么
[24:58] Besides the sand dollars, could you bring taffy, too? 除了沙元 你还能买点太妃糖吗
[25:01] Sure. Taffy, too. 当然 还买太妃糖
[25:05] I was only ten. 我当时才10岁
[25:07] I didn’t think about what he said. 他说的话 我都没仔细想
[25:09] I understand. 我理解
[25:11] But now I’m thinking that maybe 但是现在我想
[25:13] it mattered that he ran into someone. 也许跟他遇见的那个人有关
[25:16] It might. 有可能
[25:18] Thanks for telling me now. 谢谢你现在告诉我
[25:20] He first came by after them two kids robbed him. 他第一次光顾 是在那两个孩子抢劫之后
[25:22] Said he had to have a gun. 他说他需要一把枪
[25:23] You gave him the .38. 你给了他一把点38口径的
[25:25] Then all was quiet for, like, years 后来这几年也都相安无事
[25:27] till he ran wild on that shoplifter. 直到他跑出去追那个小偷
[25:29] After that craziness, he came back, 那次事件后 他回来
[25:31] wanting to move that gun real quick. 要把那枪尽快脱手
[25:33] I need to get that gun, Jeoy. Where is it now? 我要找到那把枪 乔伊 它现在在哪
[25:34] I only had it another week. 我这儿只放了一周
[25:36] It went back out hot? 它这么抢手又转出去了
[25:37] Nah. I’m riding on the boulevard, 不是 有天我开在一条林荫道上
[25:39] minding my own business. 心里盘算着我的生意
[25:40] These bozos on patrol pulled me over. 几个巡逻的家伙把我拦下来了
[25:42] I wonder why. 我问为什么
[25:43] The bastard said I ran a light. 那个混蛋说我闯了红灯
[25:44] Next thing you know, they’re confiscating 紧接着 他们就从我的手套箱里
[25:46] that .38 out of my glove box, 缴走了那把点38
[25:47] and I’m on my way back to court. 而我就被送上法庭了
[25:49] What did the Judge say? 法官怎么说
[25:51] Ordered that gun destroyed. 命令销毁那把枪
[25:52] Wasn’t such a loss. 也不可惜
[25:54] I might’ve had a body on it anyway. 反正我可能会因为它牵扯上一条人命
[25:56] How well you know this Ivan Medvedenko? 你对伊万·梅德韦德科了解多少
[25:59] Well enough to stay out of his way. 了解到要离他远远的
[26:00] What’s his deal? 他怎么回事
[26:01] When he first came to the neighborhood, he was actually kind of nice. 他刚搬来这里时 他人真的很好
[26:04] Had this idea America was gonna treat him and his kid right. 觉得美国人对他和他的孩子很友善
[26:07] Didn’t work out that way? 后来变了吗
[26:09] He hated all them lowlifes hanging around, 他讨厌那些穷人成天晃来晃去
[26:11] homeless trying to get free stuff from him. 讨厌流浪汉来向他乞讨食物
[26:14] When he came asking for that gun, 他来找我要枪的时候
[26:16] talking about lazy kids needing a lesson, 说什么这些懒孩子欠修理
[26:20] he had some… glint in his eye. 他眼里冒着凶光
[26:25] Kind of scared me. 有点吓着我了
[26:30] Morning. 早啊
[26:31] Over losing Floyd? 弗洛伊德的事好点了吗
[26:32] – All about Medvedenko now. – What changed? -现在集中查梅德韦德科了 -有什么发现
[26:34] I’ve been trying to connect Medvedenko 我试着在查麦特被杀的那周
[26:36] to Atlantic City the weekend Matt was killed. 梅德韦德科是否去过大西洋城
[26:38] And? 结果呢
[26:39] Guess who won a Center City Bank 猜猜谁在97年6月赢过一张
[26:41] sweepstakes, June of ’97? 中央城市银行的彩票抽奖
[26:43] – Medvedenko. – His wife. -梅德韦德科 -他的妻子
[26:45] Prize was a free gambling junket in Atlantic City, 奖品是去大西洋城的赌博之旅
[26:49] trip for two. 两人同行
[26:49] Medvedenko said he was working. 梅德韦德科说他当时在工作
[26:51] Guess he wasn’t working. 看来他没在工作
[26:52] Oh, it’s gonna be a good day for us. 今天是我们的幸运日
[26:54] Bad one for Medvedenko. 梅德韦德科的倒霉日
[27:01] You lied to me, Ivan. 你对我撒谎了 伊万
[27:03] I had to. 我是不得已的
[27:04] I knew you’d bring me in. 我知道你们会抓我过来
[27:06] That you’d suspect me. 知道你们会怀疑我
[27:08] Those are some good instincts. 你直觉不错
[27:10] I’m innocent. 我是无辜的
[27:11] When did you come to this country, Ivan? 你什么时候来到这个国家的 伊万
[27:13] 1973. 1973年
[27:15] ’60s and ’70s were some dark times in Russia. 60到70年代 是俄国的黑暗时期
[27:19] Walk lightly. 走路都要小心谨慎
[27:21] Very lightly. 提心吊胆
[27:22] Must have felt good to finally get to America. 最终来到美国 感觉一定很好吧
[27:25] Since I was a boy, it was my dream… 从我还是个孩子起 我的梦想就是
[27:29] to work… 工作
[27:31] make your own life. 独立地生活
[27:33] What a gift. 这是种天分
[27:34] Then one day, two good-for-nothing boys, 然后有一天 两个一无是处的
[27:36] who didn’t think much of that gift, came and robbed you. 没怎么想过这天分的孩子 跑来打劫了你
[27:39] I didn’t kill that boy. 我没杀那孩子
[27:41] Take a seat. 坐下
[27:45] Don’t lie to me. 别对我说谎
[27:47] You were in Atlantic City, so was Matt Mills. 你当时在大西洋城 麦特·米尔斯也在
[27:54] Okay. 好吧
[27:57] – Yes. – Yes, what? -没错 -什么没错
[27:58] Yes, I saw him in Atlantic City. 没错 我在大西洋城见到了他
[28:00] I saw him, did not kill him! 我见过他 但我没杀他
[28:03] Remember me? 记得我吗
[28:07] I-I-I don’t want any trouble. 我不想惹麻烦
[28:09] You don’t want trouble? 你不想惹麻烦
[28:11] I didn’t want trouble either. 我也不想惹麻烦
[28:19] My son, Pejia. 我儿子 佩贾
[28:21] You don’t remember him. 你不记得他了
[28:23] But he was there when you robbed me. 但你们抢劫的时候 他就在现场
[28:26] He saw! 他亲眼目睹
[28:27] Sir, I regret what we did, 先生 我很后悔我们的所作所为
[28:31] an-and I heard what you said to me. 我也听见了您对我说的话
[28:34] I tell Pejia if he works hard, 我告诉佩贾 如果他努力工作
[28:39] he can be anything he wants. 他就可以心想事成
[28:41] But he says, “Dad, 但他说 “爸爸”
[28:43] “why work hard “人们轻易就能抢走你的钱”
[28:44] “when people can just take your money?” “你为什么还要努力工作”
[28:48] You did that. 是你干的好事
[28:50] Sir… 先生
[28:52] all I can do is say I’m sorry. 我只能说 我很抱歉
[28:56] Please… 求你了
[29:02] Did you shake his hands? 你和他握手了吗
[29:03] No. 没有
[29:04] Because sorry wasn’t good enough. 因为抱歉还不够
[29:06] And who would miss this kid anyway? 而且谁会怀念这样的孩子呢
[29:08] What? 什么
[29:09] If he died, who would miss a boy like him? 如果他死了 谁会怀念这样的孩子
[29:12] Remember saying that? 记得你说过这话吗
[29:14] No. 没有
[29:18] There he goes, 他又来了
[29:20] lying to me again. 对我撒谎
[29:21] You already lied to me about the gun. 枪的事 你已经对我说谎了
[29:23] You lied about leaving people alone. 没找人麻烦的事 你说谎了
[29:25] Lied about your whereabouts the day of the murder. 案发当天你在哪里 你说谎了
[29:27] I mean, who do you think you’re lying to, Ivan? 你觉得你是在对谁说谎啊 伊万
[29:28] I’m the police. 我可是警察
[29:30] You got that? 你搞搞清楚
[29:33] – Yes. – Are you sure? -好的 -你确定吗
[29:35] Because you wanna see your son again, 因为你要想再见到你儿子
[29:36] I’d better start hearing some I believe. 我最好能听到些可信的话
[29:41] Please. 拜托
[29:43] You’re going away, Medvedenko. 你跑题了 梅德韦德科
[29:45] I’ll disappear? 我会消失吗
[29:47] What? 什么
[29:48] You’ll make me disappear? 你会让我消失吗
[29:50] – Or Pejia? – Hey, you’re damn right. -还是让佩贾消失 -你他妈的说对了
[29:53] You wanna keep lying, Medvedenko? 你还想继续撒谎吗 梅德韦德科
[29:55] Poof! Now start talking 那你就玩完了 坦白吧
[29:56] about how you killed Matt Mills. 你是怎么杀了麦特·米尔斯
[29:59] I have to see my son again. 我必须再见到我儿子
[30:00] Tell me about the .38 you got from Joey. 告诉我你从乔伊那里弄到点38手枪的事
[30:03] How you took Matt in your car 你怎么让麦特上了你的车
[30:04] and marched that kid into the woods 怎么把他带到树林里
[30:06] but don’t you lie! 可你不许撒谎
[30:11] I hate a liar! 我恨骗子
[30:16] Yes. 没错
[30:17] Yes, what? 没错什么
[30:21] I did it. 是我干的
[30:23] I killed him. 我杀了他
[30:37] You want me to feel sorry for you? 你想让我同情你吗
[30:38] You murdered a kid. 你杀了一个孩子
[30:42] I’ll write what you want. 你想让我写什么我都写
[30:44] I write, you talk. 我来写 你来说
[30:47] It’s got to be first person. 必须是第一人称
[30:50] The other one deserved death. 另一个人也该死
[30:53] What other one? Blaine? 什么另一个 布莱恩
[30:54] He put the gun to my head. 他拿枪指着我的头
[30:56] He was there that night, too, Ivan. 他当晚也在那儿 伊万
[30:58] You could’ve had a twofer. 你差点惹上两条人命
[30:59] I saw him outside the casino, 我在赌城外面见到他
[31:03] but he drove away before I could say anything. 但我还没来得及说话 他就开车跑了
[31:11] He went. 他招了
[31:12] Yeah. 是啊
[31:14] I’ll notify Matt’s family, his cousin… 我会去通知麦特的家人 和他的表兄
[31:16] I don’t know, Scotty. 我不确定 史考特
[31:19] Don’t know what? 不确定什么
[31:20] Blaine told us he would’ve given Matt a ride home, 布莱恩告诉我们 他本可以载麦特回家
[31:22] but he didn’t have wheels. 但他没有汽车
[31:23] But Medvedenko said he saw Blaine driving away in a car. 但梅德韦德科说 他看见布莱恩开车走了
[31:26] So, Medvedenko’s lying. 那就是梅德韦德科在撒谎
[31:28] Maybe, but you should check it out. 也许吧 但你应该查清楚
[31:30] We did. DMV shows 我们查过了 机动车管理信息显示
[31:31] Blaine didn’t own a car in ’97. 布莱恩97年没买车
[31:33] But AutoTrack just gave me a secondary address 但是我刚通过自动追踪查到
[31:35] on Blaine for all of ’97. 布莱恩97年的另一个地址
[31:36] A magazine subscription was sent to his workplace. 有一份订阅杂志寄往他的单位
[31:39] What workplace? 什么单位
[31:41] Roll-The-Dice Rentals. “扔骰子租赁”
[31:43] A rent-a-car company. 一家租车公司
[31:44] Would have given Blaine access to a car. 布莱恩可以轻易弄到车
[31:48] Medvedenko just confessed. 梅德韦德科刚招供了
[31:50] I mean, why would he go if he didn’t do it? 我是说 不是他干的 他怎么会招呢
[31:51] Because you got him wetting his pants. 因为你吓得他屁滚尿流
[31:53] You figured out where he lives, and you went there. 你抓到他的痛点 揪住不放
[31:54] Ain’t that our job? 这难道不是我们的工作吗
[31:55] Scotty, you ask a guy like that 史考特 你问一个像他这样的人
[31:57] if he wants to see his kid again, 还想不想再见到他的孩子
[31:58] maybe he thinks KGB. 也许会让他联想到俄国国家安全委员会
[31:59] Maybe he thinks you’re saying 也许他会以为你是在说
[32:00] you’re gonna kill his kid. 你要杀了他的孩子
[32:02] Make him disappear. 让他从此消失
[32:04] That was a good interview. 这审问做得不错
[32:06] Let’s make sure of that. 我们再确定一下吧
[32:08] We got a lot of power in that room. 我们在那间房里很有威慑力
[32:12] No good deed goes unpunished, I guess. 我猜是 做好事总是没好报吧
[32:15] It’s one more trip to Atlantic City. 不过是再去大西洋城跑一趟
[32:17] We can afford that, can’t we? 我们跑得起 不是吗
[32:18] Before we put away father of 在我们要把一位11岁孩子的父亲
[32:19] an 11-year-old forever? 永远关起来之前
[32:22] That’s gonna be one fun ride, I’ll tell you that. 我告诉你 这趟去也是白跑
[32:34] We can’t get a car for another hour. 用车还要再过一小时
[32:37] – Okay. – It’s pretty pathethic. -好吧 -真可悲
[32:38] The department don’t get enough cars to go around. 偌大一个部门没有足够的用车
[32:40] You’re just now noticing our crap resources? 你现在才注意到我们这垃圾的资源
[32:42] Don’t take a tone. 别这种语气
[32:43] I was just about to say that to you. 这话我本打算说给你听的
[32:46] Just hung up with the Atlantic City Flying Club. 刚联系了大西洋城飞行俱乐部
[32:48] Blaine shelled out $3,000 in October ’97. 布莱恩在97年10月狂掷了三千块
[32:51] Exact amount stolen off of Matt. 刚好是从麦特那儿偷得的数目
[32:53] Four months after he died. 在他死后四个月
[32:54] Case was cold by then. 那时这案子已经无人问津了
[32:55] We know Blaine didn’t have a lot of cash flow. 我们都知道布莱恩没有很多现金流
[32:57] $3,000 all at once is significant. 一次花三千可是笔大数目
[33:00] Yeah, but do you kill your buddy just 是啊 但你会为了上飞行课
[33:01] so you can take flying lessons? 而杀了自己的哥们吗
[33:03] This wasn’t for recreation. He was gonna start a business. 这可不是为了休闲 他是要开展一项业务
[33:06] Another business? 另一项业务
[33:07] The plan was to buy a Cessna 他计划买一架塞斯纳飞机
[33:09] and go into aerial advertising. 拓展飞行广告的生意
[33:11] Like one of them planes 就像是老鹰队比赛时
[33:12] with the banner flying over Eagle games? 上空盘旋着拉着标语的飞机
[33:14] Yeah, for “Ted’s TV and Stereo”, whatever. 对 “泰德电视立体声” 诸如此类
[33:16] So, what happened? 那后来呢
[33:18] The $3,000 got him through instruction, 那三千块只让他上完了培训
[33:20] not to his license. 并没拿到驾照
[33:21] Blaine never became a pilot. 布莱恩从没成为过飞行员
[33:22] Another brainstorm down the drain. 又一个营生手段泡汤了
[33:24] But he didn’t kill Matt for the money. 但他不是为了钱杀麦特的
[33:26] What’s his motive? 他的动机是什么
[33:27] They hadn’t seen each other in a while. 他们很久没见过彼此了
[33:29] Maybe they grew apart. 也许彼此有了隔阂
[33:30] We know Matt changed. 我们了解麦特改变了
[33:31] Blaine’s looking like the mope he’s always been. 布莱恩看起来还是一如既往的无赖
[33:33] Could rub a guy the wrong way 如果你的小天才长成了跟你不同的人
[33:35] if your prodigy grows up different than you did. 可能反而会让你恼火
[33:37] Especially if that kid looked up to you 尤其是那孩子曾经还崇拜过你
[33:39] the way Katie does now. 就像现在的凯蒂一样
[33:41] Let’s go see about that car. 我们去查查那辆车
[33:45] If Blaine took a car out that day, 如果布莱恩那天把车私开出去
[33:46] I don’t have the paperwork. 我这也不会有报告的
[33:47] What about mileage that’s not accounted for? You track that? 那未经统计的里程呢 您追踪了吗
[33:50] Give me a second. 稍等
[33:52] Of course, all this tells me 当然 这些数据只告诉我
[33:53] is if a car went out on such and such a day, 一辆车在哪些天开出去过
[33:55] – not who drive it. – Understood. -不会记录是谁开的 -理解
[33:59] Okay, here’s something. 这儿有蹊跷
[34:01] One vehicle does show some missing miles. 有一辆车确实少算了英里数
[34:03] 89 miles on a Honda Accord. 一辆本田雅阁 少了89英里
[34:06] About the round-trip distance between here and the crime scene. 大概是从这儿到犯罪现场的往返距离
[34:09] Sure glad I fired that kid. 幸好我解雇了那孩子
[34:11] Why did you fire Blaine? 你为什么解雇布莱恩
[34:12] One morning he showed up with a gun. 有天早上他带了把枪上班
[34:14] I saw it in his duffel bag. 我在他的野营包里发现了
[34:16] What’d you do about it? 那你怎么处理的
[34:17] I took the gun, I turned it into the cops. 我拿走了那把枪 把它交给了警察
[34:30] You’re a tough guy to find, Blaine. 你真不好找 布莱恩
[34:33] I’ve been upstairs. 我一直在楼上
[34:35] Got on a bit of a streak this morning. 今天早上连赢了几把
[34:37] The house comped me a room. 赌场就给我配了间房
[34:40] Come on, number two. 拜托 2号马
[34:42] Come on, two horse. 拜托 2号
[34:43] Even a permanent address, I couldn’t find one. 连一个常住地址都找不到
[34:46] I don’t got one right now. 我目前没有
[34:47] Where were you living last? 你之前住在哪里
[34:49] With some chick. It’s a long story. 跟几个妞同住 说来话长
[34:52] Been there. 深有体会
[34:53] Yeah. Drink? 是吧 喝什么
[34:55] Em..Thanks. 多谢
[34:57] Uh, what you’re having. 跟你一样吧
[35:00] Come on. 加油
[35:01] Come on, two, two, two, two… 加油 2号 2号
[35:08] Damn it! 该死
[35:11] We talked to your cousin Katie the other day, Blaine. 我们跟你表妹凯蒂聊过了 布莱恩
[35:13] Yeah? I love that kid. Smart, you know? 是吗 我爱那孩子 很聪明
[35:16] Funny, she said that about you. 真有趣 她也这么说你
[35:19] Yeah? 是吗
[35:20] Told me about the nightclub, 跟我说了你准备开夜店
[35:21] bar restaurant thing, you’re getting started. 酒吧餐厅之类的
[35:23] Sounds like a hot move. 听起来很好赚
[35:25] Could’ been big, 会大有前途的
[35:27] but some backers just dropped out. 不过有几个支持者不干了
[35:29] Deal fell through. 计划就泡汤了
[35:31] Same old, same old, right? 又是这样 对吧
[35:34] What? 什么
[35:35] You just seem to run into that a lot. 这种情况你看来遇到很多啊
[35:36] You know, this restaurant deal, 这餐馆的生意
[35:38] and that airplane venture before that. 还有之前飞机广告的业务
[35:40] Candy bar machine. 糖果贩卖机
[35:42] Why you taking shots? 你们为什么老损我
[35:43] Those aren’t shots. 不是损你
[35:45] Part of me feels for you, Blaine. 我还挺同情你的
[35:47] When a someone’s bad at what they want to be good at, 一心想做好的事总是搞砸
[35:49] that’s not easy to deal with. 心里可不好受
[35:50] We know about Roll-the-Dice Rentals, Blaine. 我们去了解了”扔骰子租赁” 布莱恩
[35:52] How you took the car out that day. 你那天把车私开出来的事
[35:54] There’s no record of that. 这事没有记录
[35:55] There’s a record of the mileage. 但有里程的记录
[35:57] Probably didn’t think it through that far, huh? 你大概没想过这么多吧
[35:58] Didn’t cover your tracks with that gun too good, either. 你那把枪也没处理好
[36:00] Bringing it to work. 把它带去上班
[36:02] Now A.C. police have it inventoried. 现在大西洋城警方正在将它列入证据
[36:04] And spending Matt’s three grand at the flying school… 而把麦特那三千块花在飞行学校
[36:07] Kind of a half-baked plan, huh, Blaine? 半途而废的计划啊 布莱恩
[36:09] Kind of a familiar theme for you. 对你来说 也算家常便饭了
[36:10] I’m good at business. 我擅长经商
[36:12] Matt was the one working for a brokerage house, 那时是麦特在经纪公司上班
[36:14] making connections. 打点一切
[36:16] I taught Matt. 是我教的麦特
[36:17] A 20-year-old 一名20岁的年轻人
[36:18] with enough moxie to get in on an IPO. 具备拿到原始股的能力
[36:20] You said you were happy about that, but maybe it hurt. 你说你为此高兴 但也许你很受伤
[36:22] Matt being the guy who was the one making things happen. 麦特成为了实现理想的人
[36:25] I made that happen! 是我实现的
[36:28] The IPO was my idea. The whole damn things. 上市发行股票是我的主意 这一切都是
[36:33] Millionaires by age 25. 25岁前成为百万富翁
[36:38] Salud. 干杯
[36:39] Blaine, put the drink down. 布莱恩 把酒放下
[36:42] What? 什么
[36:44] In theory, everything you’re saying is great. 理论上 你说的一切都很好
[36:46] Now let’s talk specifics. 现在我们来谈谈实际操作
[36:48] Yeah, yeah, let’s talk. 好啊好啊 说说吧
[36:50] Who are the principals behind this? 这个项目由谁投钱
[36:51] These McSorley Brothers. 麦克索利兄弟的人
[36:54] It’s their dot com. 这是他们的公司
[36:55] And who’s underwriting? 谁负责担保
[36:59] I don’t know. 我不知道
[37:00] Well, you’d want to find that out. 这事你必须搞清楚
[37:02] Look, Ronnie Mack says we got to jump on this. 罗尼·迈克说 我们必须抓紧
[37:04] Blaine, IPO’s are all based on hype. 布莱恩 公开发行股票目前都是夸大其辞
[37:06] You can’t just go on what 你不能一味听你这个
[37:07] this pit boss buddy of yours is telling you. 猪头老板的话
[37:09] When I get back to the office 等我去办公室问问
[37:10] I’ll see what an analyst thinks. 看看分析员怎么说
[37:11] Ship’s gonna sail. 那就来不及了
[37:13] We gotta pull the trigger on this day after next. 我们今天之前就要启动
[37:15] Then why we having this conversation? 那我们谈话还有什么意义呢
[37:17] You said we needed 15 grand to get in. 你说了我们要一万五才能入股
[37:19] Where are we gonna get 15 grand? 我们到哪儿去弄一万五
[37:21] A casino. 赌场
[37:25] A casino? 赌场
[37:27] I’ve been casing this place. 这地方我观察很久了
[37:29] Here we go. 又来了
[37:32] What are you doing? Cover that. 你干什么呢 快收起来
[37:34] They got an open cage here. 这儿有个出纳柜台没锁门
[37:36] We’re in and out in 40 seconds. 我们进出不过40秒
[37:39] Are you crazy? 你疯了吗
[37:41] Watch how you’re talking to me. 注意你说话的态度
[37:43] Blaine, you gotta wake up. 布莱恩 你醒醒吧
[37:45] Always with the pipe dream. 总是这么不切实际
[37:47] – It’s getting stupid. – Blah, blah, blah. -这太愚蠢了 -废话
[37:50] Forget you, pal. 不算你了
[37:50] I’m doing this one myself. 我自己干
[37:52] I’m not gonna let you. 我不会让你这么做的
[37:54] You’re not gonna let me? 你怎么阻止我
[37:57] I’ll walk over to the cage right now. 我现在就走到柜台那边去
[37:59] Tip’em off. 提醒他们
[38:04] Listen, he don’t wanna go along? 他不想一起干
[38:09] Fine. 没关系
[38:10] But saying he’s gonna stop me? 但是说要阻止我
[38:13] For my own good? 是为了我好
[38:16] That runt used to wear my hand-me-downs! 那小畜生过去都穿我的旧衣服呢
[38:20] Now he’s gonna big-man me like that? 现在要对我发号施令
[38:26] No. 绝不行
[38:43] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[38:47] All right. 好吧
[38:49] Come on. Get in. 来吧 上车
[39:09] Don’t you stop. 不许停
[39:10] I swear, Matty, I blow your head off. 小麦 我发誓我会打爆你的脑袋
[39:12] All right. All right. 好吧 好吧
[39:17] Go to that tree. 到那棵树那儿去
[39:22] Okay. 好
[39:23] Turn around. 转过身
[39:25] Listen, Blaine, you’re gonna rob me? 布莱恩 你要抢劫我吗
[39:27] Take the three grand from the tables. 把我从赌桌上赢的三千块拿走吧
[39:28] You can have it. 你可以拿走
[39:29] Shut the hell up. 给我闭嘴
[39:30] I’m talking now. 听我说
[39:33] You’ve known me longer than anybody. 你比任何人了解我的时间都长
[39:36] Why did you look at me like that? 为什么这么看我
[39:38] Like what? 怎么看你
[39:39] You’re still doing it. 你还是这种眼神
[39:40] Put your head down. I don’t wanna see your face. 把头低下 我不想看见你的脸
[39:43] Do it! 低下头
[39:47] Nothing’s changed, Matty! 什么都没变 麦特
[39:49] Suddenly, you’re looking at me 突然间 你看的我样子
[39:51] like you don’t know what the hell I’m doing? 好像对我的所作所为都不理解了
[39:53] All I need is a break. 我需要的是一个契机
[39:56] One break and I’m on my way. 一次契机 我就上路了
[39:59] You’ve always known that since we were kids. 从我们小时候起 你就一直知道
[40:03] You were the only one. 只有你知道
[40:05] – Blaine… – Shut up! -布莱恩 -闭嘴
[40:09] There’s nothing for you to say. 你说什么都没用
[40:12] I wanna see it… 我要从
[40:14] in your eyes. 你的眼睛里看见
[40:17] Matty, I need one thing to go my way. 小麦 我需要认同继续下去
[40:20] And no one’s gonna tell me different. 但大家都是一样不屑
[40:23] Now you look up at me, 现在你抬头看我
[40:26] and you show me you still know that. 让我知道你仍然清楚
[40:46] Just one break… 我只要一个契机
[41:01] 歌手:Blessid Union Of Souls 歌名:I Believe
铁证悬案

Post navigation

Previous Post: 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第1季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第1季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme