时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | You’re gonna sleep with mama tonight, okay? | 你今晚和妈妈一起睡 好吗 |
[00:36] | Mama? | 妈妈 |
[00:38] | It’s dark. | 好黑 |
[00:40] | It’s gonna be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[00:42] | Know why? | 知道为什么吗 |
[00:43] | ‘Cause Mama says so? | 因为这是妈妈说的 |
[00:46] | Yeah, ’cause mama says so. | 对 因为这是妈妈说的 |
[00:49] | Mama? | 妈妈 |
[00:51] | He’s not coming back, right? | 他不会回来了 对吧 |
[00:53] | No, he’s not. | 对 不回来了 |
[00:55] | Now go to sleep. | 快睡吧 |
[00:56] | Mama? | 妈妈 |
[00:57] | What, Toya? | 怎么了 托娅 |
[00:58] | You don’t gotta cry no more. | 你不许再哭了 |
[02:17] | Kid dies on impact. | 孩子摔死了 |
[02:19] | Mother survives only to lapse into a coma | 妈妈没死 但是摔下来 |
[02:21] | a few hours after the attack. | 几个小时后陷入了昏迷 |
[02:22] | Going on two years. | 两年了还没醒过来 |
[02:23] | Two years in a coma? | 昏迷了两年吗 |
[02:25] | Just saw your boy Kite at the courthouse. | 刚在法院去见到了你的凯特 |
[02:28] | ADA Kite? | 是副检察官凯特吗 |
[02:32] | That was Billy Markins’ job, right? | 原来是比利·马金思负责的 对吧 |
[02:34] | Yeah, 33 years on, then his hummer comes in. | 对 他当班33年 然后就病退了 |
[02:36] | Never got the doer. | 凶手还逍遥法外 |
[02:38] | Dead kid and her mom thrown out a window. | 那孩子和她妈被扔到了窗外 |
[02:40] | How old’s the job? | 几时的案子 |
[02:42] | 2001? | 2001年 |
[02:44] | He asked about you. | 他问起你了 |
[02:45] | Kite. | 是凯特 |
[02:47] | Yo, pass the ketchup? | 麻烦把番茄酱递给我 |
[02:50] | Remember that picture Markins had on his wall? | 记得马金思墙上的那幅画吗 |
[02:53] | Yeah. Mom and a kid making a snowman. | 记得 母女俩在堆雪人 |
[02:56] | That’s the job? | 就是那宗案子吗 |
[02:57] | Yeah. Only case he left open when he retired. | 对 这是到他退休前 唯一没结的案子 |
[03:00] | What? So the assigned worked it good, | 什么 那当值探员很努力调查 |
[03:02] | but got nada for his efforts? | 但却一无所获吗 |
[03:03] | His only witness was in a coma. | 那是因为他唯一的证人昏迷不醒 |
[03:09] | What did he ask? Kite. | 凯特他问了些什么 |
[03:11] | Where you were. | 问你在哪里 |
[03:13] | You getting a social life going or something. | 你是不是有约会 |
[03:17] | No way. | 没有 |
[03:19] | Good. | 很好 |
[03:20] | This Miles case has new direction. | 迈尔斯的案子出现了新的进展 |
[03:22] | Yeah? | 什么 |
[03:23] | Why’re we interested now? | 为什么突然查这案子 |
[03:24] | Because the mom just woke up. | 因为妈妈刚醒过来 |
[03:31] | How long has she been awake? | 她醒了多久 |
[03:31] | 18 hours. | 十八个小时 |
[03:33] | She talking? | 她说什么了吗 |
[03:33] | She has lucid but minimal verbal function. | 她意识清醒 但还无法用语言表达清楚 |
[03:36] | She hasn’t spoken of the incident with her daughter yet. | 她还没说起她女儿出的事 |
[03:42] | Some people here to see you, Miss Miles. | 迈尔斯小姐 有人来看你 |
[03:45] | Hi, Rosie. | 你好 罗西 |
[03:46] | I’m Detective Rush. | 我是拉什探员 |
[03:48] | Detective Valens. | 他是瓦伦斯探员 |
[03:50] | How you doing? | 你好吗 |
[03:53] | Rosie, we’re here to talk to you about what happened. | 罗西 我们来了解事发经过 |
[03:56] | To you and Toya. | 你和托娅的事 |
[03:57] | Your little girl? | 你的女儿 |
[04:04] | Toya… | 托娅 |
[04:06] | Toya? | 托娅 |
[04:07] | Is that what you’re saying? | 你说的是托娅吗 |
[04:08] | Butterflies. | 蝴蝶 |
[04:10] | Toya and… and butterflies… | 托娅和蝴蝶 |
[04:14] | They hurt… | 好疼 |
[04:15] | They hurt… they hurt, Mama. | 好疼 好疼 妈妈 |
[04:17] | Bruises on her… | 她身上有瘀伤 |
[04:20] | Toya had butterfly wings and bruises? | 托娅装着蝴蝶的翅膀 身上有瘀伤 |
[04:23] | On her arms. | 在她的手臂上 |
[04:25] | And… he bruised her up. | 是他弄伤的 |
[04:28] | Who did? | 谁 |
[04:29] | The man. | 那个男人 |
[04:30] | What man, Rosie? | 哪个男人 罗西 |
[04:31] | The one in… | 那个 |
[04:32] | one in the bedroom. | 卧室里的男人 |
[04:35] | He would put bruises on her… | 只要她不对他笑 |
[04:38] | when she wouldn’t smile at him. | 他就会打他 |
[04:42] | Did you know him before that night? | 那晚之前你认识他吗 |
[04:44] | What night? | 哪晚 |
[04:46] | The night Toya… | 托娅… |
[04:49] | The night of the accident, Rosie. | 发生意外的那晚 罗西 |
[04:53] | What accident? | 什么意外 |
[04:56] | Doesn’t she know? | 她不知道吗 |
[04:57] | I… I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[05:00] | Know what? | 知道什么 |
[05:02] | What am I supposed to know? | 我应该知道什么 |
[05:39] | So, bruises and butterflies? | 瘀伤和蝴蝶 |
[05:41] | That’s all Rosie remembers right now. | 现在罗西只记得这些 |
[05:43] | Long-term memory’s intact, | 长期记忆没受损 |
[05:44] | but whatever went on that night… | 但是那晚发生的事情 |
[05:46] | Gone. | 不记得了 |
[05:47] | – She didn’t even know Toya was dead. – Gone forever? | -她甚至不知道托娅已经死了 -永远不记得 |
[05:49] | Yeah. If she gets it back, it’ll come piecemeal. | 即使她能记起 也只是零星的片段 |
[05:51] | Doctor says this type of amnesia’s emotional, | 医生说这种失忆是心理上的 |
[05:54] | not physical, so she should remember… | 不是身理上的 所以她应该记得 |
[05:56] | The question is : Does she want to? | 问题是 她愿意记起吗 |
[05:57] | Yeah. | 对 |
[06:00] | Rosie said the man in the bedroom | 罗西说托娅不笑 |
[06:02] | bruised up Toya when she wouldn’t smile. | 卧室里那个男人就会打伤她 |
[06:05] | Implying they knew him. | 也就是说她们认识这个男人 |
[06:06] | Yeah, but the assigned thought the doer was a stranger. | 对 但当值人员认为凶手是陌生人 |
[06:10] | You trade thoughts with Markins yet? | 你和马金思交流过吗 |
[06:12] | Caught up with him between tee times in Myrtle Beach. | 在美特尔海滩两次开球间隙和他谈了 |
[06:15] | His theory was burglary gone bad. | 他觉得是入室行窃升级成杀人 |
[06:17] | The doer’s on crack, PCP, breaks into the apartment, | 凶手磕了药 估计是天使粉 闯入房里 |
[06:20] | not expecting Rosie to wake up. | 没想到罗西会醒 |
[06:21] | She does, he panics, and kills them both. | 她醒了 凶手一慌就把她们俩给杀了 |
[06:24] | 911 call came in at 11: 16 P.M., | 报警电话是晚上11点16分打进来的 |
[06:26] | few minutes after Rosie and Toya hit the ground. | 就在罗西和托娅摔下楼后几分钟 |
[06:29] | Voice was a black male, never I.D.’d. | 报案者声音是黑人男性 身份不明 |
[06:32] | Plus Rosie’s landlady | 另外 罗西的房东 |
[06:33] | reported a black male running from the scene. | 报案说有一名黑人男性从现场逃离 |
[06:36] | Black man hauling ass through lily-white Port Richmond? | 黑人从清一色白人区里士满港跑过 |
[06:39] | Stands out like Vera in a bikini. | 像维拉穿比基尼一样显眼 |
[06:42] | Well, theory’s decent. | 这条推论挺合理 |
[06:43] | Forced entry, struggle in the bedroom, missing VCR. | 强行入室 卧室打斗 丢失的录像机 |
[06:48] | I don’t know what the butterflies mean. | 我不知道蝴蝶是什么意思 |
[06:51] | And I don’t see any bruises on Toya. | 托娅身上我也没看到瘀伤 |
[06:56] | Find the man in the bedroom, | 找到在卧室里的男人 |
[06:57] | I bet you’ll get some answers. | 你们会找到答案 |
[07:02] | Case number 3579. | 卷宗编号3579 |
[07:06] | I was Rosie Miles’ court ordered supervisor | 法院曾指派我给罗西·迈尔斯 |
[07:09] | for, uh… for ten months. | 做了十个月监管员 |
[07:11] | Court ordered, Mr. Freely? | 法院指派吗 福瑞利先生 |
[07:13] | Yeah, Rosie got a DUI three years ago. | 对 三年前罗西曾酒醉驾车 |
[07:17] | Judge didn’t take the kid away, | 法官没有带走她的孩子 |
[07:18] | but he assigned me to be her caseworker. | 但是他指派我做她的社工 |
[07:21] | Rosie have a drinking problem? | 罗西酗酒吗 |
[07:24] | Pregnant at 17, | 十七岁怀孕 |
[07:26] | dad’s MIA before her baby’s born. | 孩子出生前父亲在战争中失踪 |
[07:29] | She realizes all she’s got to look forward to in life | 她意识到 她生活中唯一的期待就是 |
[07:31] | is Pampers and stretch marks, | 就是尿布和妊娠纹 |
[07:33] | she finds God at the bottom of a forty. | 她用酒精麻醉自己 |
[07:35] | She ever hit Toya? | 她打过托娅吗 |
[07:37] | No. | 没有 |
[07:37] | Ever notice any bruises? | 托娅身上有瘀伤吗 |
[07:39] | Never. No, the court would have taken her away if she did. | 没有过 如果有 孩子早被带走了 |
[07:43] | That’s what I was there for. | 我就是管这事的 |
[07:44] | You were at Rosie’s apartment the day of the murder, right? | 凶案发生那天 你去过罗西家 对吗 |
[07:47] | Yeah, we call them unannounced home visits. | 对 我们称为突击家访 |
[07:50] | Rosie’s snoring, TV’s blasting, | 罗西在打鼾 电视也没关 |
[07:52] | kid’s eating Ho Hos for breakfast, the usual. | 孩子和往常一样 吃着恶心的早饭 |
[07:54] | But you said in your report | 但是你在报告里说 |
[07:55] | that everything was satisfactory. | 一切都令人满意 |
[07:57] | According to department guidelines, it was. | 据部门指导方针 是不错 |
[08:00] | Did she have a boyfriend might’ve hurt Toya? | 她有没有男友 可能会打托娅 |
[08:03] | I don’t think Rosie liked men all that much. | 我觉得罗西不是很喜欢男人 |
[08:05] | Is that a fact? | 真的吗 |
[08:06] | I don’t mean gay, just, uh… | 我不是说她是同性恋 只是… |
[08:09] | Most of these girls… | 这些女孩大多数… |
[08:12] | will give it up for a Big Mac and supersize fries. | 为了生计都会交个男友 |
[08:17] | But Rosie… | 但是罗西 |
[08:19] | it was like she just shut that door forever. | 好像永远关上了自己的心门 |
[08:23] | Toya loved to draw. | 托娅喜欢画画 |
[08:26] | I never had the heart to throw them away. | 我一直都不忍心扔掉这些画 |
[08:30] | You saw Toya and her mother the day of the murder. | 案发当天你看见托娅和她的妈妈 |
[08:32] | At a school play? | 就在学校舞台剧上 |
[08:33] | Yes. We do that play every year | 对 我们每年都会演出 |
[08:36] | “The Flight of the Monarch Butterflies.” | 《帝王蝶的迁徙》 |
[08:38] | The play was about butterflies? | 这个剧是关于蝴蝶的 |
[08:41] | It was. Yes. | 没错 |
[08:44] | Can you tell us what you remember from that day? | 你还记得那天的事情吗 |
[08:47] | Toya remembered all her lines. | 托娅把台词全背出来了 |
[08:49] | She was the only one. | 只有她记得全部台词 |
[08:51] | *Little monarch butterfly* | *小小帝王蝶* |
[08:55] | *Spread your wings and flutter high* | *展开双翅 鼓翼高飞* |
[09:00] | *Touch the sun and kiss the sky* | *触摸太阳 亲吻蓝天* |
[09:04] | *Fly away, my butterfly* | *飞舞吧 我的蝴蝶* |
[09:09] | *Little monarch butterfly* | *小小帝王蝶* |
[09:13] | *Spread your wings and flutter high* | *展开双翅 鼓翼高飞* |
[09:25] | Why was Rosie crying? | 罗西为什么哭 |
[09:27] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:29] | Did you ever see any marks on Toya’s arms, Mrs. Jablonski? | 你在托娅手臂上见过印记吗 加布罗斯基夫人 |
[09:34] | Bruises? | 有瘀伤吗 |
[09:35] | Signs of abuse? | 受虐的伤印 |
[09:36] | No. We’re trained to look for those things. | 没有 我们很留心这类事件 |
[09:39] | That’s not something you forget, Detective. | 我不可能会忘记这类事情 探长 |
[09:41] | Two years is a long time to remember. | 两年的时间 你可能记不清了 |
[09:45] | Toya always came to school with a lunch. | 托娅经常带午餐来学校吃 |
[09:47] | Clean clothes. | 穿着整洁 |
[09:48] | She was a happy child. | 她是个快乐的孩子 |
[09:50] | Loved. | 很惹人爱 |
[09:52] | That’s not something you forget either… not around here. | 这些事也不会忘记 因为是你身边的事 |
[09:57] | So this is the bedroom where the murder took place? | 这就是案发的卧室 |
[09:59] | Yup. No renter since Rosie. | 对 罗西出事后就再也没租出去 |
[10:03] | Except my brother. | 只有我哥住 |
[10:05] | Comes from Poland, stays here. | 他来自波兰 来就住这里 |
[10:07] | God. Shut up, damn dogs. Be quiet! | 天呐 闭嘴 死狗 别吵了 |
[10:11] | Hate those dogs. | 那些狗烦死了 |
[10:14] | That wasn’t in the crime scene photos. | 那不在犯罪现场的照片里 |
[10:17] | Maybe a cable line. | 可能是通电缆线的 |
[10:18] | Too big. | 太大了 |
[10:21] | And too high up. | 也太高了 |
[10:23] | What happened to the bookshelf that was against this wall, Tammy? | 这个靠墙的书架去哪里了 黛米 |
[10:26] | Oh. My place. | 在我家 |
[10:29] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[10:29] | Yeah. | 对 |
[10:30] | I keep it for Rosie. So what? | 我给罗西留着的 怎么了 |
[10:34] | Ever see any bruises on Toya? | 你在托娅身上看见过瘀伤吗 |
[10:36] | Bruises? No, no, no. | 瘀伤 没没没 |
[10:38] | Rosie never touch that girl. | 罗西从不打女儿 |
[10:40] | Never. Never. Uh-uh. | 从不 从不 |
[10:42] | Maybe one of her boyfriends did. | 可能是她某个男友打的 |
[10:45] | Says here you saw someone | 你说那晚你看见 |
[10:46] | running from the building that night. | 有人从这里跑出去 |
[10:47] | Yeah. Black. | 对 黑人 |
[10:49] | He run and run and run. | 他一直跑一直跑 |
[10:51] | Maybe he was her boyfriend. | 可能是她的男友 |
[10:53] | Right. When pigs fly. | 对 除非猪会上树 |
[10:57] | Rosie got a problem with black man? | 罗西对黑人有意见吗 |
[10:58] | No, I got a problem. | 不 是我有意见 |
[11:00] | My building, my rules. | 我的房子 我做主 |
[11:01] | Okay? | 懂吗 |
[11:02] | Men at Rosie’s that night? Yes. | 那晚罗西房里有男人吗 有 |
[11:05] | Black in my building? No. | 我的楼里有黑人吗 没 |
[11:09] | Men at Rosie’s? What night? | 罗西家有男人 哪一晚 |
[11:12] | The night Toya falls. | 托娅坠楼的那晚 |
[11:14] | I hear men voices. | 我听到男人的声音 |
[11:15] | The night she died? | 她遇害那晚 |
[11:16] | Yeah. In and out, climb up, down the stairs. | 对 进门出门 上楼下楼 |
[11:20] | You didn’t mention that two years ago. | 两年前你为什么不说 |
[11:23] | I see black run. | 我看见黑人跑出去 |
[11:25] | I told about black. | 我提到了黑人 |
[11:26] | Black did it. | 是黑人干的 |
[11:29] | You see men come up in this place a lot, Tammy? | 黛米 经常有男人来这里吗 |
[11:32] | No. | 不 |
[11:33] | But one bedroom apartment… come on. | 只有一间卧室的公寓…拜托 |
[11:36] | Toya sleeps on the couch, I think. | 托娅可能睡在沙发上 |
[11:38] | Wait. Rosie made her kid sleep in the living room? | 等等 罗西让她的孩子睡在客厅 |
[11:43] | So Rosie keep the bedroom for herself for reason, no? | 罗西不会无缘无故为自己留卧室 不是吗 |
[11:50] | But I don’t make judgement. | 但是我不带成见 |
[11:52] | Like you are. | 就像你一样 |
[11:55] | Like now. | 像你现在一样 |
[11:59] | We got a uniform posted at the hospital? | 医院那边有我们的人吗 |
[12:01] | Yeah. No visitors for Rosie yet. | 有 还没人探望罗西 |
[12:03] | No family? | 没有亲人 |
[12:04] | Mm-mm. Parents are dead. | 父母都过世了 |
[12:07] | This job ain’t coming in, boss. | 这个案子很让人头大 老大 |
[12:09] | We got nothing. | 我们毫无进展 |
[12:10] | We got a witness. | 我们有证人 |
[12:12] | Whose hard drive’s been erased. | 只不过她失忆了 |
[12:13] | “Bruises and butterflies”, | “瘀伤和蝴蝶” |
[12:15] | that’s her big contribution. | 这就是她提供的重要线索 |
[12:16] | It’s more than Markins had. | 比马金思提供的多 |
[12:18] | How do we know we can trust it? | 我们可以相信她的话吗 |
[12:20] | The bruises didn’t pan out. | 没人看见托娅身上有瘀伤 |
[12:21] | Well, the butterflies meant something. | 蝴蝶是有含义的 |
[12:23] | Keep looking at the bruises. | 继续查瘀伤这条线索 |
[12:25] | CSU figured out the hole in the wall. | 现场调查组搞清楚那个洞怎么回事了 |
[12:28] | Rosie’s living room. | 在罗西的客厅里 |
[12:29] | The missing VCR went on top of the TV. | 失踪的录像机被放在电视机上面 |
[12:32] | Okay, living room again. | 好的 又是客厅 |
[12:35] | Missing VCR cables must have run through this hole | 失踪录像机的线肯定穿过这个洞 |
[12:38] | leaving these tiny black streaks. | 所以才留下这些细小的黑色条痕 |
[12:40] | CSU says it’s the same rubber used in VCR cables. | 现场调查组说这和录像机的线是同一种橡胶 |
[12:44] | So the cable from the VCR | 那客厅里录像机的线 |
[12:45] | in the living room connected to what? | 连接的是什么呢 |
[12:47] | Something in the bedroom. | 卧室里的东西 |
[12:48] | I don’t see anything it could have been connected to. | 我找不到任何可以连接录像机的东西 |
[12:50] | Maybe because it was hidden. | 可能藏起来了 |
[12:52] | What do you connect a VCR to if not a TV? | 录像机不连接电视 连接什么呢 |
[12:56] | A video camera. | 摄影机 |
[13:00] | Why did Rosie have a video camera in her bedroom? | 为什么罗西在卧室安摄像机 |
[13:04] | Was she making porn? | 她在拍黄片吗 |
[13:05] | Blackmailing someone? | 用来勒索 |
[13:07] | Doer’s married, having a fling. | 凶手是已婚人士 但是有婚外情 |
[13:09] | Rosie threatens to tell the wife. | 罗西威胁要告诉他妻子 |
[13:10] | Except Rosie’s bank account totaled a whopping | 但是罗西的存款 |
[13:12] | $121.15… that spell extortion to you? | 只有121块1毛5 你觉得这像是勒索吗 |
[13:16] | On public assistence, | 根据政府救济的规定 |
[13:17] | you can’t have more than a few hundred bucks in the bank. | 受助者账户里不能超过几百块 |
[13:19] | That makes saving easy. | 这才符合救济条件 |
[13:21] | Welcome to welfare. | 欢迎享受福利政策 |
[13:22] | If Rosie was squirreling away a stash, | 如果罗西在藏匿钱财 |
[13:24] | she’d have to hide it real good. | 就得藏得很隐秘 |
[13:26] | Or lose the food stamps. | 不然就没粮食救济券了 |
[13:27] | Check her belongings for video tapes. | 去查她录像带一类的东西 |
[13:30] | You and Vera try pawnshops in Port Richmond | 你和维拉去里士满港街区的当铺 |
[13:32] | for the camera and VCR. | 找找照相机和录像机 |
[13:33] | If we find the tape,maybe we find the doer. | 如果能找到录像带 也许就能找到凶手 |
[13:46] | Real nice of Tammy to let us in. | 黛米能让我们进来真是太好了 |
[13:49] | Real nice of her to keep Rosie’s furniture. | 她人真好 一直留着罗西的家具 |
[13:54] | How come you don’t like Rosie? | 你为什么不喜欢罗西 |
[13:57] | I like her fine. | 不喜欢也不讨厌 |
[13:59] | ‘Cause she got a DUI? | 因为她酒驾吗 |
[14:01] | With Toya in the car. | 当时托娅也在她车里 |
[14:02] | Well, she shaped up after that. | 从那以后 她就规矩了 |
[14:04] | Paid the price. | 付出了代价 |
[14:06] | Only one that paid was her kid, Scotty. | 唯一的代价就是她的骨肉 史考特 |
[14:09] | Yeah, well… | 话虽如此 |
[14:12] | I think Rosie paid, too. | 罗西也付出了代价 |
[14:23] | Look what I found. | 看我找到了什么 |
[14:25] | Blank pages, all of them. | 全是空白页 |
[14:28] | So? | 所以呢 |
[14:30] | Wonder why this page is missing? | 为什么这一页没有了 |
[14:35] | As luck would have it, | 无巧不成书 |
[14:37] | we purchased this model six months ago. | 我们六个月前买了这个模型 |
[14:39] | What’s it do? | 派什么用场 |
[14:40] | Clarifies residuum | 显示残留物 |
[14:41] | otherwise imperceptible to the naked eye. | 以及肉眼看不清的细微物体 |
[14:46] | Talk down to me. | 说通俗点 |
[14:48] | It sees the imprint from your missing page. | 这机器能看见出丢失那页的印痕 |
[14:58] | It’s the high-tech version of rubbing a pencil against a pad. | 这就是拓印的高科技手段 |
[15:02] | Like that, yeah. | 对 差不多 |
[15:04] | Hope you got gloves. It’s freezing out there. | 你带手套了吗 外面冷死了 |
[15:07] | Any luck in the pawn shops? | 当铺那边有进展吗 |
[15:09] | Yeah, we tracked a VCR and camera, | 有 我们找到了一个录像机和一个摄影头 |
[15:10] | same make and model as Rosie’s. | 和罗西的形状样子都一样 |
[15:12] | Pete’s pawnshop in Port Richmond. | 里士满港街区的彼得当铺 |
[15:14] | Rosie’s hood. | 离罗西家不远 |
[15:15] | Guy dumped it almost a year after the murder. | 案发后一年左右 凶手才脱手 |
[15:17] | Heat was off by then. | 那时候风声就不太紧了 |
[15:18] | Petey’s got a slip for a guy named Angel. | 那当铺的单子上有一个叫安吉尔的男人 |
[15:20] | No last name. | 不知道姓什么 |
[15:21] | Angel? | 安吉尔 |
[15:22] | Eh, could be a dead end. | 可能是死胡同 |
[15:24] | Or not. | 未必 |
[15:25] | Traced a missing page from Rosie’s address book. | 找到了罗西地址簿上丢失的那页 |
[15:28] | Disconnected page number for an Angel Rivera. | 那页上是安吉尔·里维拉的电话号码 |
[15:31] | Janitor at Toya’s school. | 是托娅学校的门卫 |
[15:36] | Angel Rivera? | 你是安吉尔·里维拉吗 |
[15:39] | Detectives Rush, Valens. | 我是拉什探员 他叫瓦伦斯 |
[15:41] | Homicide. | 凶案组的 |
[15:43] | You know a Rosie Miles, Angel? | 你认识罗西·迈尔斯吗 安吉尔 |
[15:47] | A who? | 谁 |
[15:49] | Wonder why she’d have his pager number? | 她为什么有他的寻呼机号码 |
[15:51] | He not knowing her and all. | 他根本不认识她 |
[15:52] | Maybe ’cause he’s lying? | 他可能在撒谎 |
[15:54] | Yeah. Whatever. | 好吧 无所谓 |
[15:56] | So, who’s Jasmine Cordoba? | 那洁思敏·科多巴是谁 |
[15:59] | What’s she got to do with it? | 和她有什么关系 |
[16:00] | That’s your girlfriend, Angel? | 是你女友吧 安吉尔 |
[16:02] | Hear she pays your rent, utilities, your car. | 听说她帮你供租 供水电费 供车 |
[16:04] | You make your woman pay the bills? | 你让你的女人帮你买单 |
[16:06] | Must be packing some kind of punch | 你裤子里肯定 |
[16:07] | in those baggies, huh, Angel? | 肯定大有乾坤 是吧 安吉尔 |
[16:10] | You wanna find out? | 你想知道吗 |
[16:12] | Make a move. | 借一步说话 |
[16:13] | ‘Cept Jasmine ain’t his girlfriend. | 除非洁思敏不是他女友 |
[16:15] | No? | 不是吗 |
[16:16] | Nah. | 不是 |
[16:17] | She’s his mama. | 她是他妈妈 |
[16:20] | She do your laundry, too? | 她还帮你洗衣服吗 |
[16:21] | Wash your diapers, papi? | 洗你的尿布吗 大小孩 |
[16:22] | Help you make number two on the potty? | 还给你把屎把尿吗 |
[16:24] | I live with my ma; so what? | 我是和我妈住一起 那又怎么样 |
[16:25] | Your mother’s here illegally. | 你妈这是非法居住 |
[16:28] | We ain’t gonna let Immigration know. | 我们不打算让移民局知道 |
[16:30] | You help us out. | 但你得帮我们 |
[16:35] | Me and Rosie, a few times. | 我和罗西有过那么几次 |
[16:38] | It wasn’t nothing. | 算不了什么 |
[16:39] | She feel the same way? | 她也这样觉得吗 |
[16:41] | She wanted this, wanted that. | 她要求太多 |
[16:43] | “Keep an eye on my kid, Angel. | “留心我的孩子 安吉尔” |
[16:44] | Make sure she don’t fall off the Jungle gym, Angel.” | “别让她从攀爬架上摔下来了 安吉尔” |
[16:46] | I was in it for the sumpin’ sumpin’, | 我是为了嘿咻嘿咻去的 |
[16:47] | not to be playin’ papi. | 不是去扮家家酒的 |
[16:49] | You seeing Rosie when her kid got killed? | 罗西的孩子遇害时 你在和她约会吗 |
[16:51] | Nah. Kicked her to the curb way back when. | 没 我早就把她给甩了 |
[16:53] | Hooked up with Gina. | 和吉娜好了 |
[16:55] | Gave old white girl the boot. | 把那个白人给蹬了 |
[16:57] | Then what were you doing in white girl’s apartment that night? | 你那晚去那个白人家做什么 |
[16:59] | We got your prints on her video camera, Angel. | 安吉尔 我们在她的摄影机上发现了你的指纹 |
[17:02] | You know, | 你心里明白 |
[17:03] | the one you pawned? | 就是你当掉的那个 |
[17:08] | That day her kid was… whatever, | 那天她孩子…算了 |
[17:11] | I see Rosie in the school. | 我在学校看见罗西 |
[17:13] | At Toya’s butterfly play? | 在托娅的蝴蝶剧上 |
[17:14] | Yeah. | 对 |
[17:15] | Crying and acting stupid. | 一边哭 一边装疯卖傻 |
[17:40] | Rosie was making a phone call? | 罗西在打电话 |
[17:42] | Yeah. Then she sees me, hangs up, | 对 然后她看见我就把电话给挂了 |
[17:44] | starts blubbering in my face about butterflies | 开始一边哭一边和我叨叨蝴蝶 |
[17:47] | and some guy’s gonna hurt her, | 还说有人要伤害她 |
[17:48] | blase blah. | 有的没的 |
[17:49] | What guy? | 什么人 |
[17:51] | I don’t know; I told her to step off. | 不知道 我让她去死 |
[17:52] | You know what I mean, not my problem. | 又不是我的问题 |
[17:54] | Rosie freaks. | 罗西抓狂了 |
[17:56] | She starts shouting, screaming | 她开始大叫大吼 |
[17:58] | how she’s got some tape… us in bed. | 说她录了我们俩的性录像 |
[18:01] | If I don’t help her, she’s gonna tell Gina, | 如果我不帮她 她就去告诉吉娜 |
[18:02] | Blase blah. | 烦死人了 |
[18:04] | – Pissed you off, huh? – Hell, ye. | -惹你生气了吗 -那还用说 |
[18:05] | So, you went over there that night | 所以你那晚就去了她家 |
[18:07] | and taught her a lesson, right? | 教训了她一顿 是吧 |
[18:09] | Hell, yeah. | 没错 |
[18:18] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[18:19] | Angel. Jesus. | 安吉尔l 天呐 |
[18:21] | Get out of here! | 出去 |
[18:25] | What are you doing? | 干什么 |
[18:25] | Mommy. | 妈妈 |
[18:26] | You’re scaring Toya. | 你吓到托娅了 |
[18:29] | Angel, got out of here! | 安吉尔 出去 |
[18:31] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[18:33] | Are you gonna tape me, bitch? | 你不是要录我吗 贱人 |
[18:37] | Don’t you hurt my mama! | 别伤害我妈妈 |
[18:39] | I’m gonna call the cops, Angel. | 我要报警了 安吉尔 |
[18:40] | No, no, not that tape. | 不 不是那卷带子 |
[18:43] | Not that. | 不是那卷 |
[18:44] | Don’t do that. | 别这样 |
[18:45] | Mommy. | 妈妈 |
[18:47] | Not that. | 不是那个 |
[18:49] | And then I left. | 然后我就走了 |
[18:52] | Truth is, I didn’t care enough to kill them. | 事实就是 我没有必要杀死她们 |
[18:55] | Cared enough to hit her. | 最多打打她 |
[18:56] | I didn’t hit her; I pushed her. | 我没有打她 只是推了她 |
[18:58] | Out the window? | 推出了窗户 |
[18:59] | I didn’t do nothing! | 我什么也没做 |
[19:00] | I got the tape to prove it. | 我有录像带作证 |
[19:03] | What tape? | 什么录像带 |
[19:03] | Tape from that night | 那晚拿走的录像带 |
[19:05] | I ain’t on it. | 我不在里面 |
[19:06] | So, that’s proof I ain’t do nothing. | 那能证明我是清白的 |
[19:11] | Nothing but pawn her VCR and camera a year later. | 只在一年后当掉了她的录像机和摄影机 |
[19:15] | Where’s this tape you got, Angel? | 你哪里得到这卷带子的 安吉尔 |
[19:18] | This was recorded in your apartment, Rosie. | 这是罗西在你公寓拍的 罗西 |
[19:25] | It’s a security camera. | 是台监控摄像机 |
[19:30] | Who’s that man? | 那个男的是谁 |
[19:31] | That’s what we were hoping you’d tell us. | 我们正希望你能告诉我们 |
[19:34] | I don’t know. | 我不认识 |
[19:35] | You remember this camera, Rosie? | 你记得这台监控摄像机吗 罗西 |
[19:37] | You had it in your bedroom. | 以前安在你的卧室里 |
[19:39] | I did? | 是吗 |
[19:43] | You remember someone named Angel? | 还记得一个叫安吉尔的人吗 |
[19:47] | You told him someone was out to hurt you. | 你告诉他有人要伤害你 |
[19:50] | You asked Angel for help that day. | 你那天还让安吉尔帮你 |
[19:53] | If I don’t remember who he is, | 如果我不记得他是谁 |
[19:55] | how am I gonna remember what I said to him? | 那么怎么可能还记得我对他说的话 |
[19:57] | We’re trying to help, Rosie. | 我们在帮你记起来 罗西 |
[19:59] | What for? | 为了什么 |
[20:02] | So you can get your memory back. | 为了让你恢复记忆 |
[20:04] | Like I said… what for? | 我说了 为了什么 |
[20:11] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[20:18] | It’s not mine. | 那不是我的 |
[20:19] | It’s hers. | 是她的 |
[20:20] | It’s Toya’s. | 是托娅’的 |
[20:23] | What’s Toya’s? | 什么是托娅的 |
[20:28] | The bedroom. | 那间卧室 |
[20:30] | It’s Toya’s bedroom. | 是托娅的卧室 |
[20:33] | I remember that now. | 我现在记起来了 |
[20:37] | Why does Rosie put | 为什么罗西要 |
[20:38] | a security camera in her daughter’s bedroom? | 安台摄像机在她女儿的卧室 |
[20:41] | Worried something’s happening to Toya there. | 担心托娅出什么事吧 |
[20:43] | Nothing the autopsy report says any about sexual abuse. | 验尸报告上没有提到有性虐待 |
[20:46] | Well, maybe it was just starting. | 可能那时候才刚开始 |
[20:47] | And that’s why the camera. | 所以才装了那台摄像机 |
[20:48] | Rosie knew what he was doing. | 罗西知道他干的脏事 |
[20:50] | She was trying to stop him. | 她想阻止他 |
[20:51] | And maybe he’s trying to stop her from ratting him out. | 也许他想阻止她报警 |
[20:54] | Ten G’s buys a lot of “Don’t ask, don’t tell.” | 有钱能使鬼推磨 |
[20:57] | I found the bank account | 我找到了 |
[20:59] | under Rosie’s social security number and her name. | 罗西社保号码及她名下的银行账号 |
[21:01] | The assigned missed that? | 报告上没有写 |
[21:03] | Didn’t exist till three days ago. | 三天前才出现 |
[21:05] | When Rosie woke up. | 就在罗西醒的那天 |
[21:08] | Who set up the account? | 谁开的账号 |
[21:09] | McLean Wykowski. | 麦克林·麦考斯基 |
[21:11] | Foreman, Mills Lightman Construction. | 米尔斯·莱特曼建筑公司的工头 |
[21:13] | No record. | 没案底 |
[21:14] | What’s his connection to Rosie? | 他和罗西是什么关系 |
[21:16] | Wife’s maiden name… Miles. | 他妻子的娘家姓是迈尔斯 |
[21:19] | Lorraine Miles. | 罗琳·迈尔斯 |
[21:22] | He’s Rosie’s dad. | 他是罗西的父亲 |
[21:25] | So, Rosie tells you her folks died, | 罗西告诉你她家人都过世了 |
[21:27] | and you don’t check that out? | 你却没去查证 |
[21:29] | With the number of cases I got, it comes down to triage. | 以我的经验来看 这点没那么重要 |
[21:31] | You keep a roof over their heads, you keep the food stamps coming in. | 我们只要保证她们吃住不愁 |
[21:33] | So, where do we look | 我们从哪里着手 |
[21:34] | for suspected physical, sexual abuse, huh? | 找可疑的性虐待证据呢 |
[21:37] | Hospital admissions, | 入院记录 |
[21:38] | uh, foster care reports. | 抚养报告 |
[21:41] | All miscellaneous stuff we didn’t get to. | 还有我们没有调查过的那些东西 |
[21:42] | This cabinet, Mr. Freely? | 是这个柜子吗 福瑞利先生 |
[21:45] | All of this. | 全部都是 |
[21:47] | There are only so many hours in the day. | 一天只有这么多时间 |
[21:49] | And so many kids. | 却有这么多小孩 |
[21:53] | How do we find Toya in all of this? | 我们怎么找得出托娅的档案 |
[21:59] | “M” For Miles. | M打头的能找到迈尔斯 |
[22:03] | Familiar territory? | 跟局里的一样 |
[22:06] | Yeah. | 对 |
[22:08] | You knew that food stamp drill pretty good. | 你对救济券什么的很熟悉嘛 |
[22:12] | Case number 4228. | 案件编号4428 |
[22:15] | Ellen Rush, two dependents. | 艾伦·拉什 有两个家属 |
[22:23] | Valens. | 我是瓦伦斯 |
[22:25] | Uh, McLean? You bringing him in? | 麦克林 你带他来局里了 |
[22:28] | Good. | 很好 |
[22:30] | Jeffries and Vera just picked up Rosie’s dad | 杰弗里斯和维拉刚刚从造船厂 |
[22:32] | at the shipyard. | 把罗西她爸接来了 |
[22:37] | What do you got? | 有什么发现 |
[22:38] | “M” For Miles. | M代表迈尔斯 |
[22:48] | That’s why Rosie saw the bruises. | 所以罗西看到了瘀伤 |
[22:52] | That picture don’t look like Toya. | 这照片不像托娅 |
[22:55] | It’s not. | 不是她 |
[22:57] | It’s Rosie. | 是罗西 |
[23:05] | When was the last time you saw your daughter, McLean? | 你最后一次看到女儿是什么时候 麦克林 |
[23:09] | Five, six years. Lost track. | 五六年前 记不清了 |
[23:13] | And you never visited Rosie | 她住院期间 |
[23:14] | all the time she was in the hospital? | 你都没探望过她吗 |
[23:19] | Then why’d you set up an account for her… | 那你为什么要给她开银行账号 |
[23:21] | you not givin’ a crap and all? | 你不是一点也不在乎她吗 |
[23:23] | I’m her pops. I wanted to help her. | 我是她爸 我想帮她 |
[23:28] | Or shut her up. | 也可能是封口费 |
[23:30] | You know how Toya died? | 你知道托娅是怎么死的吗 |
[23:32] | Backbone busted to bits. | 脊椎断裂 |
[23:34] | Skull, too. | 颅骨也裂了 |
[23:36] | Oh, no open casket for her. | 连棺材也没有 |
[23:38] | Violent guy who’d do something like that, huh? | 施暴的人才会这么做 对吧 |
[23:42] | I wouldn’t know. | 我怎么知道 |
[23:49] | Hit me. | 打我 |
[23:54] | Show me what you did to Rosie when she was little girl. | 让我看看她小时候你是怎么打她的 |
[23:57] | Come on. You like hittin’ girls. | 来啊 你喜欢打孩子 |
[23:59] | Hit me. | 打我啊 |
[24:04] | Gonorrhea when she was eight. | 她八岁得了淋病 |
[24:06] | Again when she was ten. | 十岁时再一次染上淋病 |
[24:08] | You did a lot more than just hit Rosie, didn’t you? | 你不光是打她 对吧 |
[24:18] | Rosie made a call at the school that day. | 罗西那天在学校打了通电话 |
[24:21] | We traced it to the shipyard, to you. | 我们追踪这通电话到了船厂 是打给你的 |
[24:24] | What’d she call you about? | 她找你什么事 |
[24:28] | Talkin’ crazy, like she was drunk. | 胡言胡语 好像喝醉了 |
[24:32] | Goin’ on about butterflies. | 说什么蝴蝶 |
[24:35] | And that someone was gonna hurt Toya, right? | 还说有人要伤害托娅 对吧 |
[24:39] | So you went there that night. | 所以那晚你去了她家 |
[24:40] | No, I-I went home. | 没有 我回家了 |
[24:43] | Tell them you went home | 对着她们说你回了家 |
[24:44] | after Rosie called, begging for help. | 就在罗西打电话向你求助后 |
[24:47] | I did. | 我说了 |
[24:48] | Don’t look at me. | 别看着我 |
[24:49] | Look at them. | 看着她们 |
[24:52] | You tell Toya. | 你告诉托娅 |
[24:54] | Tell Rosie. | 告诉罗西 |
[24:55] | You tell them, not me. | 对着她们说 别对着我 |
[24:59] | I-I-I sat outside her place in the dark… | 我悄悄坐在她家外面 |
[25:08] | and I-I-I didn’t go there | 但是我不是因为 |
[25:09] | ’cause I thought she was in trouble. | 她有麻烦才去的 |
[25:11] | Then why’d you go? | 那你为什么去 |
[25:13] | To tell her I was sorry… | 为她小时候 |
[25:16] | for when she was little… | 我对她的所作所为 |
[25:19] | for what I done. | 向她道歉 |
[25:30] | I sat outside her place, | 我坐在她家外面 |
[25:33] | but I couldn’t go in. | 但是我没法进去 |
[25:39] | So you saw some pizza delivery guy go up to Rosie’s place. | 那你看见送披萨的进了罗西家 |
[25:43] | What’d this guy look like? | 那人长什么样 |
[25:46] | Young guy. | 年轻小伙子 |
[25:48] | Black guy. | 黑人 |
[25:53] | Did a black man come over that night, Rosie, | 那晚有黑人男性去你家吗 罗西 |
[25:56] | maybe… delivering a pizza? | 可能是送披萨的 |
[25:59] | Maybe you were seeing him? | 你可能是和他约会呢 |
[26:04] | How about this, uh, | 那这个呢 |
[26:05] | ponytail guy? | 扎马尾辫的男人 |
[26:07] | You starting to recognize him? | 你认出他是谁了吗 |
[26:13] | Maybe you met him at a bar… | 可能是酒吧认识的 |
[26:15] | a club? | 俱乐部呢 |
[26:18] | That wasn’t me. | 那不是我 |
[26:19] | What you’re saying… that wasn’t how it was. | 不像你们说的那样 |
[26:22] | Then tell us, Rosie, | 那你告诉我们 罗西 |
[26:23] | how it was. | 究竟怎么回事 |
[26:31] | Uh, Toya… | 托娅 |
[26:33] | loved her… her… | 喜欢她的 |
[26:36] | butterfly wind chimes. | 蝴蝶风铃 |
[26:39] | I put’em up in a window… for her. | 我把风铃挂在她的窗户上 |
[26:46] | Then he’d come | 然后晚上 |
[26:48] | at night… | 他来了 |
[26:49] | late at night. | 就在深夜 |
[26:51] | Who would? | 谁来了 |
[26:55] | The man who gave Toya the wind chimes. | 送托娅风铃的那个男人 |
[27:01] | They ain’t optimistic about getting prints off of them chimes. | 他们觉得风铃上采集不到指纹 |
[27:05] | I know. | 我知道 |
[27:05] | Well, maybe we get lucky. | 也许我们运气好 |
[27:07] | If not… well, we’ll get something else tomorrow. | 如果运气不好 我们明天会有其它收获 |
[27:10] | Yeah, well, maybe Rosie’s better off not knowing. | 罗西还是不知道的好 |
[27:14] | Not knowing what? | 不知道什么 |
[27:16] | How she was with Toya, | 她和托娅在一起的样子 |
[27:18] | how they lived. | 她们的生活方式 |
[27:19] | They were doing okay. | 他们还不错 |
[27:21] | What, on welfare, with a DUI? | 什么 靠救济金生活 还有酒后驾车 |
[27:23] | People make mistakes. They clean up. | 人无完人 知错就改就好 |
[27:27] | Your mom ever forget to feed you… | 你妈有没有忘记过给你吃饭 |
[27:29] | ’cause she was too drunk… or tired… | 原因是她醉了 或者累了 |
[27:33] | or out looking for a man? | 或者是出去找男人了 |
[27:35] | Nah. | 没 |
[27:37] | Toya’s a dime a dozen. | 托娅这样的例子多得是 |
[27:39] | Unwanted kid. | 拖油瓶 |
[27:40] | Mom runs out of food stamps, | 家里没有救济券了 |
[27:42] | makes an excuse why there’s no dinner tonight… | 妈妈就编理由解释今晚为什么没有晚餐 |
[27:45] | or, uh, no breakfast, either, | 或者是没有早餐 |
[27:47] | so thank God for the free corn flakes at school, | 谢天谢地 学校还有免费的玉米片 |
[27:50] | if you get there early, | 如果你去得早 |
[27:51] | and maybe some kid’ll give you scraps out of his lunch box later on. | 有些孩子会分给你午餐盒里的剩菜 |
[27:56] | So your mom was going through bad times. | 你是说你妈也吃过苦 |
[27:59] | Scotty… | 史考特 |
[28:02] | there was never a good time. | 从来都没有好过 |
[28:03] | Oh, you’re telling me not once did you have fun with your mom? | 你和你妈从来没有过幸福的日子吗 |
[28:06] | I mean, not once did you feel… | 你从来都没感受过 |
[28:08] | some kind of love? | 爱的感觉吗 |
[28:17] | Maybe tomorrow we bring Rosie home, huh? | 我们明天可以把带罗西回家 |
[28:36] | If you can’t do this… | 如果你做不到 |
[28:38] | No, I-I want to. | 不 我愿意 |
[28:59] | Mama? | 妈妈 |
[29:01] | Mama… | 妈妈 |
[29:06] | She was drawing. | 她在画画 |
[29:09] | She was… hiding and drawing… | 她躲着画画 |
[29:13] | Why was she hiding? | 她为什么要躲着 |
[29:17] | Because he’s coming… | 因为他要从那里 |
[29:19] | from there… | 来了 |
[29:21] | Rosie. | 罗西 |
[29:22] | He was standing there. | 他就站在那里 |
[29:24] | It’s just Scotty. | 那是史考特 |
[29:26] | He’s not gonna hurt you, okay? | 他不会伤害你的 |
[29:28] | He’s not gonna hurt you. | 他不会伤害你的 |
[29:44] | Lil. | 阿莉 |
[29:46] | Look at this. | 来看这里 |
[29:56] | Kind of a ponytail guy. | 好像是马尾辫男 |
[30:01] | “Frely”. | “福来利” |
[30:04] | Freely. | 是福瑞利 |
[30:07] | Mr. Freely. | 福瑞利先生 |
[30:08] | The social worker. | 那个社工 |
[30:24] | Cut your hair. | 你把头发剪了 |
[30:26] | Big improvement. | 很有长进 |
[30:27] | Wanna see the rest? | 还想看剩下的画面吗 |
[30:29] | I do. Play it. | 我想 放吧 |
[30:38] | Okay. | 好了 |
[30:39] | There’s nothing on the tape. | 带子上什么都没有 |
[30:41] | Rosie tried that bluff on you. | 罗西想用这个虚张声势 |
[30:43] | Didn’t work, though, did it? | 但是没用 对吧 |
[30:45] | I don’t know, what you’re, uh… | 我不知道 你们… |
[30:46] | ‘Cause you hadn’t done anything to Toya… | 因为你没有对托娅做什么 |
[30:47] | not yet. | 没逮到机会 |
[30:49] | You were circling, though. | 但是你在房外徘徊 |
[30:50] | Moven’ in. | 慢慢进去 |
[30:51] | And Rosie knew it… | 罗西知道 |
[30:53] | ’cause she was real familiar | 因为她对危险的信号 |
[30:55] | with the danger signs. | 非常熟悉 |
[30:58] | Rosie’s, uh… | 罗西是个 |
[31:01] | damaged goods, | 惊弓之鸟 |
[31:02] | if you haven’t noticed that already. | 如果你们还没有注意到的话 |
[31:05] | You know what bugs me? | 你知道什么让我抓狂吗 |
[31:08] | This camera’s been in her place for weeks, | 那个摄像机在她房间里已经几周了 |
[31:11] | but she picks this day to go to people for help. | 但她却选那天去求助 |
[31:14] | Why? | 为什么 |
[31:15] | What happened on this day that was so different? | 那一天发生了什么不同寻常的事 |
[31:19] | She caught you. | 她逮到你了 |
[31:21] | That morning, | 那天早上 |
[31:22] | starting your act with Toya. | 你开始对托娅下手 |
[31:24] | That’s crap. | 胡说 |
[31:25] | And she threatened you. | 她威胁你 |
[31:27] | “I have a tape, Freely, back the hell off.” | “我有录像带 福瑞利 滚出去” |
[31:29] | Oh, and that pissed you off. | 这让你恼羞成怒 |
[31:30] | Who was she, talking to you like that? | 她算什么东西 怎么敢这样和你说话 |
[31:32] | – So that night, you went back… – No. | -所以那晚你回去了 -没有 |
[31:35] | You used your position | 你利用你的职位之便 |
[31:36] | to get in her home and check out her little girl. | 进入她家 去看她的女儿 |
[31:39] | Knowing | 知道 |
[31:40] | the power you had… | 你有这能耐 |
[31:42] | and Rosie wasn’t the only one. | 不止罗西一个人 |
[31:44] | You were like God to these women. | 对这些女人而言 你就像神一样 |
[31:47] | You had the power to give, to take… | 你有能力给予 索取 |
[31:51] | and you did. | 并付诸了实践 |
[31:55] | Like anyone gives a damn. | 有人在乎吗 |
[31:59] | Trailer park trash. | 居无定所的垃圾 |
[32:01] | Welfare queens. | 福利女王 |
[32:04] | Like you care what happens to them. | 你关心他们身上发生的事情吗 |
[32:10] | They care. | 他们关心 |
[32:12] | Anita Jones, | 安妮塔·琼斯 |
[32:14] | Carmen Torres, | 卡门·托雷斯 |
[32:16] | Dana Matthews, | 丹纳·马修斯 |
[32:18] | Leena Young, | 莉娜·杨 |
[32:19] | all their pretty little girls. | 这些人的宝贝女儿 |
[32:24] | They’re here. | 他们来了 |
[32:32] | They’ve come here to tell us all about… | 他们来这里告诉我们 |
[32:35] | Mr. Freely. | 关于福瑞利先生的事 |
[32:47] | You wanna talk before they do? | 你要主动交代吗 |
[32:58] | Rosie | 罗西 |
[33:00] | threatened me that morning… | 那天早上威胁我 |
[33:03] | but not with any tape. | 但不是用录像带威胁我 |
[33:14] | Hello, little girl. | 你好 小女孩 |
[33:21] | Where’s your mommy? | 你妈妈呢 |
[33:22] | Shower. | 在洗澡 |
[33:25] | Mommy. | 妈妈 |
[33:27] | That’s, uh… | 那… |
[33:29] | Good little girls don’t yell, do they? | 好孩子是不会大声叫的 |
[33:39] | Mommy says nobody can come in here. | 妈妈说不能让别人进来 |
[33:42] | Mr. Freely can. | 福瑞利先生可以 |
[33:59] | You look pretty, Toya. | 你好可爱 托娅 |
[34:01] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:06] | Say, | 说 |
[34:08] | “Thank you, Mr. Freely.” | “谢谢你 福瑞利先生” |
[34:11] | Thank you, Mr. Freely. | 谢谢你 福瑞利先生 |
[34:21] | You’re a good, good girl. | 你是个乖孩子 |
[34:25] | Don’t ya touch her! | 不准碰她 |
[34:26] | I know what you’re doing. | 我知道你想干什么 |
[34:28] | I know what you are! | 我知道你是什么货色 |
[34:33] | Have you been drinking? | 你喝酒了吗 |
[34:34] | I can smell it on your breath, Rosie. | 我能闻得出来 罗西 |
[34:36] | Get out. Get out of my house. | 滚 滚出我的家 |
[34:37] | Judge isn’t gonna look too kindly on that, you know. | 法官可不会喜欢你这样 |
[34:39] | Not with a DUI and all. | 有酒后驾车这些前科可不妙 |
[34:41] | You know I stopped. I told you… | 你知道我戒了 我告诉过你… |
[34:43] | I tell you! | 我告诉你 |
[34:44] | You don’t tell me! | 不准你告诉我 |
[34:46] | You drunk, dumb bitch! | 你喝醉了 贱人 |
[34:52] | Oh, it’s some answer, it’s a… good thing I’m came here. | 我也算明白了 我能来是件好事 |
[34:56] | Oh, this place’s all wreck. | 这地方就是个垃圾场 |
[34:58] | How do you raise a child in this field? | 你怎么在这种地方抚养孩子长大 |
[35:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:03] | I was wrong, Mr. Freely. | 我错了 福瑞利先生 |
[35:05] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[35:07] | I’ve made my decision. | 我决定了 |
[35:10] | It’s time to find a new home for Toya. | 应该替托娅找个新家 |
[35:13] | No. | 别 |
[35:15] | I’m gonna have to take care | 我只好自己 |
[35:17] | of that pretty little girl all by myself. | 照顾这个可爱的小女孩 |
[35:30] | You just wait for the knock on the door, Rosie… | 你就等着有人来敲门吧 罗西 |
[35:34] | when you least expect it. | 在你最意想不到的时候 |
[35:43] | That’s all I did. and then I left. | 我只做了这些 然后就走了 |
[35:46] | Talk about that night, Freely. | 福瑞利 说说那晚 |
[35:48] | When you went back. | 你回去的时候 |
[35:49] | I-I wasn’t there… | 我没回去 |
[35:50] | I hate a liar, man. | 我讨厌撒谎的人 |
[35:55] | Something you wanna see. | 有你感兴趣的东西 |
[36:01] | No prints on the chimes,but look at this. | 风铃上没有指纹 但是看这个 |
[36:04] | P. Williams? | 菲利普·威廉姆斯 |
[36:06] | Who’s that? | 这是谁 |
[36:07] | Philip Williams. | 菲利普·威廉姆斯 |
[36:08] | 16 at the time of the murder. | 案发那年他十六岁 |
[36:09] | He worked at Toya’s school. | 他在托娅的学校工作 |
[36:11] | Doing arts and crafts with the first graders. | 和初一的孩子们一起做工艺 |
[36:13] | Making wind chimes. | 做风铃 |
[36:14] | Doesn’t mean we got the wrong guy. | 这并不能说我们抓错了人 |
[36:16] | He worked as a Pizza delivery boy. | 他后来干过披萨外送员 |
[36:18] | The guy the father saw that night, dialing 911… | 爸爸那晚看到的那个人 报警的那个人 |
[36:23] | running from the scene. | 逃离现场的人 |
[36:38] | Philip Williams? | 菲利普·威廉姆斯 |
[36:40] | Detectives Rush, Valens. | 我是拉什探员 他是瓦伦斯探员 |
[36:42] | Homicide. | 凶案组的 |
[36:45] | I was wondering when you’d come. | 我还在想你什么时候才来 |
[36:57] | You gonna arrest me this very minute, | 你要现在逮捕我吗 |
[36:59] | or can I finish this play? | 让我打完这局行不 |
[37:00] | Why do you think we’re here to arrest you? | 你为什么觉得我们是来逮捕你的 |
[37:04] | Murder one, second degree murder, | 一级谋杀 二级谋杀 |
[37:06] | attempted murder, you pick. | 谋杀未遂 你们选吧 |
[37:08] | Ends up in the same place. | 反正都得进大牢 |
[37:12] | Did you kill Toya, Philip? | 托娅是不是你杀的 菲利普 |
[37:15] | Looks like it, doesn’t it? | 貌似是 对吧 |
[37:17] | Then why call 911? | 为什么要报警 |
[37:19] | If you didn’t do it, why not come forward? | 如果你没做 为什么不说出来 |
[37:21] | A black man running from the bodies | 一个黑人从白人妇女 |
[37:23] | of a white woman and white child. | 和白人小孩的尸体旁逃跑 |
[37:25] | Would you? | 你会相信我吗 |
[37:27] | What happend to you, Philip? | 菲利普 你怎么了 |
[37:29] | “A” Student, honors society, budding artist. | 成绩优秀 优等生联合会成员 青年艺术家 |
[37:32] | Then Toya Miles died | 托娅·迈尔斯死后 |
[37:33] | and you end up here. | 你就成这样了 |
[37:35] | At the bottom of the world. | 沦落到这般田地 |
[37:36] | What happened that night | 那晚究竟发生了什么 |
[37:38] | brought you to a place you don’t belong? | 把你弄成现在这个样子 |
[37:44] | Leftovers. | 剩菜 |
[37:47] | They’d throw them out at the pizza place. | 披萨店里的人会把剩菜扔掉 |
[37:52] | I’d bring them over to Toya, from time to time. | 我有时会把剩菜带过去给托娅 |
[37:56] | That night, when I went over, | 那晚 我上她家的时候 |
[37:58] | Rosie’s apartment door was busted open. | 罗西的大门被撞开了 |
[38:40] | What happened then? | 发生了什么事 |
[38:44] | I opened the bedroom door. | 我打开了卧室的门 |
[39:00] | Who was in the bedroom? | 谁在卧室里 |
[39:04] | Who was there, Philip? | 谁在卧室里 菲利普 |
[39:17] | No one. | 没有人 |
[39:20] | No one. | 没有人 |
[39:32] | Hospital says I’m okay to go home. | 院方说我可以回家了 |
[39:36] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:42] | But where’s home? | 但我家在哪里 |
[39:50] | I know why you were crying at the butterfly play. | 我知道你为什么在蝴蝶剧上哭 |
[39:58] | Because you tried to stop Mr. Freely… | 因为你想阻止福瑞利先生 |
[40:02] | but you knew you couldn’t… | 但是你知道你无能为力 |
[40:07] | ’cause men like him never stop. | 因为像他那样的人绝不会停手 |
[40:10] | No, they don’t. | 对 江山易改本性难移 |
[40:17] | No one was there for you. | 没人帮你 |
[40:19] | Not your dad, | 你爸不帮你 |
[40:21] | not Angel. | 天使不帮你 |
[40:25] | Just you. | 只能靠自己 |
[40:31] | So you did the only thing you could. | 所以你做了唯一一件你能做的事 |
[40:35] | I did? | 我做了 |
[40:37] | Is that why you can’t remember? | 所以你记不起来 |
[40:43] | The DA won’t press charges, | 检察官不会提起控诉 |
[40:46] | not after what you’ve gone through. | 因为你经历了那些事 |
[40:56] | What did I do? | 我做了什么 |
[41:01] | There’s a place for you to go, | 有个地方能让你 |
[41:05] | to heal. | 康复 |
[41:09] | Just for a little while, Rosie… | 只是需要些时间 罗西 |
[41:15] | because you didn’t mean | 因为你做的那些 |
[41:17] | what you did. | 并非你的本意 |
[41:23] | What did I do? | 我做了什么 |
[41:55] | Mama? | 妈妈 |
[41:58] | You just wait… | 你就等着 |
[42:00] | for the knock at the door, Rosie… | 有人来敲门吧 罗西 |
[42:03] | when you least expect it. | 在你最意想不到的时候 |
[42:09] | Mommy…? | 妈妈 |
[42:16] | ∮ Little monarch butterfly…∮ | *小小帝王蝶* |
[42:20] | Mommy? | 妈妈 |
[42:21] | You sing. Sing, baby. | 唱歌 唱歌 宝贝 |
[42:22] | Sing. | 唱 |
[42:24] | ∮ Spread your wings ∮ | *展开双翅* |
[42:25] | ∮ And flutter high ∮ | *鼓翼高飞* |
[42:28] | ∮ Touch the sun and kiss the sky ∮ | *触摸太阳 亲吻蓝天* |
[42:32] | ∮ Fly away, my butterfly ∮ | *飞舞吧 我的蝴蝶* |
[43:02] | 歌手 DJ Sammy f. Yanou 歌曲 “Heaven” |