时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Timmy’s sick, the baby’s sick, | 蒂米病了 宝宝病了 |
[00:13] | and the wife’s gonna give me hell | 我老婆还要给我脸色看 |
[00:14] | ’cause I forgot her mint chip ice cream. | 就因为我忘了给她买薄荷味冰淇淋 |
[00:17] | The other night, Diane says, | 那天晚上 黛安说 |
[00:18] | “Joe, baby, I’m hankering for some pickles with fish sauce.” | “乔 宝贝 我好想吃鱼露调味的泡菜” |
[00:22] | Pregnant women. | 孕妇真麻烦 |
[00:24] | 2710 car, | 2710巡逻车 |
[00:26] | go to east Ludlow and Jones | 请前往勒德洛东路与琼斯路交叉口 |
[00:27] | for a domestic disturbance. | 处理家庭纠纷 |
[00:29] | See, now if we answer that mommie-poppie call | 看 我们要是接了这种小儿科的警 |
[00:31] | and my mommie’s beating me down tonight. | 今晚我家母老虎非得把我打趴下不可 |
[00:35] | 2710 car. Okay, got it. | 2710巡逻车收到 |
[00:38] | Get outta here. You split, man. | 快下车 你走吧 兄弟 |
[00:40] | No, I ain’t letting you go out on your own. | 不 我不能让你独自出警 |
[00:41] | I told you to get your ass home by midnight, didn’t I? | 我说过午夜前你必须滚回家 是不是 |
[00:45] | Hey, wait until the kid’s born. | 等到孩子出生 |
[00:46] | That’s when you’ll really kiss your life good-bye. | 那时你就真得和你的生活吻别了 |
[00:50] | I hear you, man. | 我记住了 兄弟 |
[00:52] | Thanks, Joe. | 谢了 乔 |
[01:48] | He told me you got the old murders. | 他说你负责查旧案 |
[01:51] | What? | 什么 |
[01:52] | He said, um, | 他说 |
[01:55] | you’re the one that’s got to listen to this. | 只有你才会听这个 |
[01:58] | What is it? | 什么东西 |
[01:59] | I found it in a garbage dump | 我在雷蒙德·詹宁斯工地 |
[02:01] | over by the Raymond Jennings projects. | 旁边的垃圾堆里找到了这个 |
[02:04] | You got a name? | 你叫什么 |
[02:06] | Neesey. | 妮西 |
[02:08] | Neesey, huh? | 妮西 |
[02:09] | That’s your real name? | 那是你真名吗 |
[02:13] | Deniece, okay? Deniece Funderbunk. | 丹尼丝 行了吧 丹尼丝·方德邦克 |
[02:17] | I already told him. | 我已经告诉他了 |
[02:21] | So, look, I get anything for this? | 那么 我有什么好处 |
[02:24] | Just a sincere thanks for your civic-mindedness. | 对你的公民责任感表示诚挚的谢意 |
[02:27] | My civic what? | 我的公民什么 |
[02:29] | Thanks, Ms. Funderbunk. | 谢谢你 方德邦克女士 |
[02:30] | I gotta jet. | 我还是走吧 |
[02:39] | A garbage dump? | 垃圾堆 |
[02:41] | You don’t mind a little dirt, do you, Rush? | 有点脏 你不会介意吧 拉什 |
[02:43] | I hang around you, don’t I? | 我成天跟你在一起 这点脏算什么 |
[02:45] | Runner! | 奔跑者 |
[02:46] | Runner! | 奔跑者 |
[02:48] | Runner! | 奔跑者 |
[02:58] | Standard cassette player and recorder, | 标准卡式录音机 |
[03:00] | way old school. Early ’70s. | 老款型 70年代初产的 |
[03:03] | I transferred the audio from analog to digital. | 我将音频从模拟数据转换成数字数据 |
[03:06] | The stuff after the gunshots, the man’s muttering, | 里面有枪击后的声音 男人的低语声 |
[03:09] | I’m still working on that. | 我还在处理中 |
[03:10] | But check this out. | 但是 听听这个 |
[03:14] | What’s that? | 什么声音 |
[03:15] | I’m going to EQ it by rolling off some of the top and bottom, | 我把两端音频减弱些 来均衡一下 |
[03:18] | filter out the background noise. | 再过滤掉背景噪音 |
[03:22] | Tweak it and clean it, correct the pitch. Bam! | 调节清晰 矫正音高 好了 |
[03:28] | Sounds like some sort of public announcement system. | 像是某种公告系统 |
[03:32] | And near a railroad station. | 而且靠近火车站 |
[03:36] | Sh… shanning Station. | 山宁火车站 |
[03:38] | The old train tracks in north Philly. | 费城北部旧时的铁轨 |
[03:41] | They closed that station some time in the…early ’80s. | 在80年代初期 那个车站被关闭了 |
[03:46] | A lover’s lane. | 那是条情人巷 |
[03:47] | Oh, I knew. | 这我知道 |
[03:48] | You know this from experience? | 你去过才知道的吧 |
[03:51] | Not a soul around. | 四下无人 |
[03:53] | Just you and the stars. | 只有你和繁星 |
[03:54] | Runner! | 奔跑者 |
[03:56] | Runner! | 奔跑者 |
[03:57] | Runner! | 奔跑者 |
[04:00] | Lonely place to die. | 偏僻的死亡地点 |
[04:38] | Small caliber weapon fired | 在山宁火车站附近 |
[04:40] | three times in the vicinity of Shanning Station. | 响了三次小口径手枪的开火声 |
[04:42] | Before it closed in ’81. That narrows it down. | 火车站81年关闭 缩小了搜索范围 |
[04:45] | Where the hell is it? | 到底在哪里 |
[04:47] | – Did you say Shanning Station? – Yeah. | -你们刚说的是山宁火车站吗 -对 |
[04:50] | You’re not gonna find that box job down here. | 你们在这里是找不到档案盒的 |
[05:01] | This one was one of our own. | 这是我们自己人的案子 |
[05:03] | Never left homicide, | 从没离开过凶案组 |
[05:06] | 30 years. | 30年了 |
[05:08] | Three shots to the heart. | 三枪直入心脏 |
[05:10] | One year on the force. | 入警一年 |
[05:13] | Washington? | 华盛顿 |
[05:17] | He just graduated from the academy. | 刚从学校毕业 |
[05:19] | Worked in the 27th district. | 在27区工作 |
[05:22] | Raised in a North Carolina orphanage, | 在北卡罗来纳州的孤儿院长大 |
[05:24] | a stint in the military before entering the police academy. | 进入警校前在军队服役 |
[05:27] | Washington was responding to a domestic call. | 华盛顿接警去解决家庭纠纷 |
[05:30] | He never made it there. | 最终没能赶到现场 |
[05:31] | A few hours later, they found his body near the Shanning tracks. | 几小时后 他的尸体在山宁铁轨旁被发现 |
[05:35] | Blood spatter matching Washington’s blood type | 在一辆被盗车辆上发现了 |
[05:37] | was found in a stolen vehicleer | 与华盛顿血型吻合的血迹 |
[05:39] | left on a turnpike two days later. | 那辆车是两天后被遗弃在收费公路上的 |
[05:42] | It was mostly a dead end. | 调查到这里就差不多到头了 |
[05:43] | We lifted a fingerprint off the car windshield. No hits. | 我们从挡风玻璃上采集了枚指纹 没匹配上 |
[05:48] | Maybe we run the print again. | 也许我们该再进行一次指纹配对 |
[05:50] | I’d like to work with you on this one, Lily. | 我想和你合作办这宗案子 莉莉 |
[05:54] | I knew Joe Washington. | 我认识乔·华盛顿 |
[05:56] | You knew his partner? | 你认识他的搭档吗 |
[05:58] | All of him. Butch Rinaldi. | 再熟悉不过了 布奇·里纳尔迪 |
[06:03] | Why wasn’t he with Washington that night? | 那晚他为什么没和华盛顿一起 |
[06:06] | I let him go out alone. | 我让他独自出警 |
[06:07] | Shouldn’t have done that. | 我真后悔 |
[06:10] | Must have pulled over a motorist | 他一定是让闯红灯什么的驾驶员 |
[06:11] | that ran a traffic light or something. | 靠边停车了 |
[06:14] | Joe got three bullets for his trouble. | 乔自找麻烦 吃了三颗子弹 |
[06:19] | I was standing right here | 我当时就站在这里 |
[06:21] | when I’ve first seen Diane that night, | 那晚是我第一次见到黛安 |
[06:24] | Joe’s wife. | 乔的妻子 |
[06:32] | Butchy! | 布奇 |
[06:39] | No! | 不 |
[06:42] | No! | 不 |
[06:43] | No! | 不 |
[07:00] | Diane lost the baby a few weeks later. | 几周后黛安流产了 |
[07:05] | You last saw Washington at 12:00 midnight? | 你最后见到华盛顿是在午夜12点 |
[07:08] | That’s when our shift ended. | 那是我们的交班时间 |
[07:11] | On the tape, there’s a train horn, seconds after the gunshots. | 录音带上 枪响几秒后有火车汽笛声 |
[07:14] | We checked train schedules at the museum. | 我们去博物馆查了火车时刻表 |
[07:16] | Only one arrival that night at 1:00a.m. | 只有一班车在夜里1点到站 |
[07:19] | So we can place time of | 所以我们能推定案发时间 |
[07:21] | death about an hour after you saw Washington. | 是在你见到华盛顿后一小时左右 |
[07:24] | But Shanning’s only five minutes from the precinct. | 但是山宁到辖区只要五分钟 |
[07:28] | Maybe he wasn’t headed to the domestic. | 也许他没直接去处理家庭纠纷 |
[07:29] | He said he was, clear as day. | 他说得很清楚 会直接去 |
[07:32] | According to the logs, | 根据日志 |
[07:33] | dispatch sent another call ten minutes after the domestic. | 调度中心十分钟后发出了另一则调度通知 |
[07:36] | Drug activity at the Raymond Jennings project | 雷蒙德·詹宁斯工地有毒品交易 |
[07:39] | where the tape recorder was found. | 录音机就是在那里找到的 |
[07:41] | If Washington responded to that call, the timeline adds up. | 如果华盛顿接了警 时间线就对得上了 |
[07:44] | Raymond Jennings wasn’t even in our district. | 雷蒙德·詹宁斯都不在我们辖区 |
[07:47] | Why would Joe go there and not tell no one? | 为什么乔只身前往 却谁都没知会 |
[07:50] | That’s what we got to find out. | 这是我们需要搞清楚的 |
[07:59] | I did live in the Raymond Jennings project, young lady. | 我是曾住在雷蒙德·詹宁斯工地 小姐 |
[08:03] | And I called the police that night. | 那晚我报警了 |
[08:06] | My tax pays your salary. | 我交税付你工资 |
[08:08] | 30 years is a long time to remember | 记得30年前打过的电话 |
[08:10] | a call you made, Ms. Gloria. | 真的很难 格洛丽亚女士 |
[08:12] | I remember real good, sir. You want to know why? | 我记得非常清楚 长官 你想知道原因吗 |
[08:15] | Because those damn police actually came for once. | 因为那些该死的警察的确来过一次 |
[08:20] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[08:21] | Black folks from the project calling on Friday night, | 工地的黑人周五晚上报警 |
[08:24] | police don’t come. | 警察没来 |
[08:26] | But that night that black cop showed up. | 但是那晚 那个黑人警察来了 |
[08:28] | And he gets to fighting with the drug dealer. | 他和那个毒贩吵了起来 |
[08:32] | – What drug dealer? – Never saw him before, | -什么毒贩 -我从没见过 |
[08:35] | but after I called the police, I went out to see what happened, | 但是我报警后 出去看个究竟 |
[08:38] | not expecting a damn thing. | 没想到看到这么件破事 |
[08:46] | Get off my court. | 从我的地盘滚出去 |
[08:48] | You don’t own this. | 这又不归你所有 |
[08:49] | Well, I own this. I own you. | 这里归我所有 你也是 |
[08:51] | I own everything you wish, Joe boy. | 都是我的 乔 |
[08:55] | You ain’t better than me. | 你比我好不到哪里去 |
[08:56] | You just pretend you is. | 你只是假装比我强 |
[09:08] | The dealer called him Joe? | 那个毒贩叫他乔 |
[09:10] | Joe this, Joe that. | 乔泛指张三李四 |
[09:13] | That black cop must have come around the projects regular | 那个黑人警察一定经常来工地 |
[09:17] | ’cause he knew enough not to park at the curb. | 因为他非常清楚不能在路边停车 |
[09:20] | Those drug dealers’ll see him a-coming a mile away. | 那些毒贩在一英里外就能看见他来了 |
[09:22] | What’d the drug dealer look like? | 那个毒贩长什么样 |
[09:24] | Skinny. | 皮包骨 |
[09:26] | Young. | 年轻 |
[09:27] | Black. | 黑人 |
[09:29] | Strutting around like some sort of crazy rooster. | 嚣张得像只疯狗 |
[09:32] | My eyes been bad since forever. | 那时起我眼睛就不好了 |
[09:35] | Can’t tell you more. | 不能多说了 |
[09:36] | But I did hear those druggies calling him “The Runner”. | 但我听到那些瘾君子叫他”奔跑者” |
[09:40] | – What? – The Runner. | -什么 -奔跑者 |
[09:42] | What kinda name is that? | 那算什么名字 |
[09:47] | Thank you, Ms. Menards. | 谢谢你 曼娜德斯女士 |
[09:50] | Washington called the killer that on the tape, the Runner. | 录音带上 华盛顿叫那个凶手奔跑者 |
[09:54] | ‘Cause he knew him. | 因为他认识他 |
[09:56] | They both knew each other. | 他们互相认识 |
[09:58] | Real well. | 熟得很 |
[10:03] | I did patrol of the Raymond Jennings projects in the ’70s. | 我70年代在雷蒙德·詹宁斯工地巡逻 |
[10:07] | Never heard the name the Runner. | 没听说过奔跑者这个名字 |
[10:09] | Guy ain’t in the system anywhere. No arrests, nothing. | 系统里查不到这家伙 没被捕过 没记录 |
[10:12] | So how’d this Runner and Washington get so cozy? | 那么奔跑者和华盛顿怎么会那么熟呢 |
[10:15] | And how’d Washington know those projects enough to know where to park | 还有他怎么对工地熟悉到知道停车地点 |
[10:18] | when he didn’t even work that district? | 他甚至不在那个辖区执勤 |
[10:20] | Maybe he had it in for drug dealers. | 也许他总和毒贩过不去 |
[10:23] | Washington’s patrol log. | 这是华盛顿的巡逻日志 |
[10:24] | Radioed in calls on dealers in his district constantly. | 他辖区内常接到针对毒贩的报警 |
[10:28] | Got into two altercations. | 掺和进双方争斗中 |
[10:30] | There’s a lot of hate here. | 有多少人恨他 |
[10:31] | Love? Hate? | 是爱还是恨 |
[10:32] | No arrests on his record. | 无拘留记录 |
[10:34] | Smoke and mirrors? | 是障眼法吗 |
[10:36] | Acts tough for appearances’ sake, | 故作姿态 |
[10:38] | but he’s really on the take? | 实际上却在暗箱操作 |
[10:40] | Bank records don’t show cash coming in. | 银行记录也没有资金进账 |
[10:41] | But cash was going out, every few weeks. | 但每隔几周都有出账 |
[10:44] | These didn’t cover his usual living expenses. | 这些支出不符合他日常开销 |
[10:46] | He wrote clearly marked checks for those. | 他在支票上清楚注明了日常开销 |
[10:49] | And these sums are big enough to stand out. | 而这些加起来却多得扎眼 |
[10:52] | What are we thinking, buying drugs? | 什么意思呢 毒品开销吗 |
[10:54] | No, addicts clean out bank within a couple months. | 不是 有毒瘾的人几个月就能把存款花光 |
[10:58] | This doesn’t follow that pattern. | 他不是那类人 |
[11:00] | So what was he doing? | 那他在做什么 |
[11:02] | Maybe his widow knows. | 也许他的妻子知道 |
[11:05] | The Runner? | 奔跑者 |
[11:06] | No. | 不知道 |
[11:07] | I never heard of him. | 从没听过 |
[11:10] | How long were you married, Diane? | 你们结婚多久 黛安 |
[11:13] | Ten months, two weeks. | 十个月 零两周 |
[11:17] | Was Joe a big spender? | 乔是大手大脚的人吗 |
[11:20] | First year of marriage and all. | 结婚第一年就买了这些 |
[11:22] | No. We just got the house. | 不 我们刚拿到房子 |
[11:25] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[11:29] | These checks he wrote for cash every few weeks. | 这些支票 他每隔几周会写一次 |
[11:33] | Do you know what they were for? | 你知道都用在哪里吗 |
[11:37] | He got me flowers every Friday. | 他每周五会送我鲜花 |
[11:40] | And movies. | 我们还看电影 |
[11:43] | We went to movies all the time. | 我们经常去看电影 |
[11:46] | But I never thought it would amount to that much. | 但是我没想到会这么多 |
[11:53] | I thought things would be different by now. | 我以为事到如今一切会改变 |
[11:56] | That I’d be different. | 我也会不一样 |
[12:01] | Time makes things worse, not better. | 可时间只起到了消极作用 没有半点好转 |
[12:05] | Maybe time also finds the truth. | 也许时间还会揭露真相 |
[12:10] | Can you tell me what you remember from that day, Diane? | 你能回忆起当天发生的事吗 黛安 |
[12:18] | We were thinking about what to name our baby. | 我们在给孩子取名字 |
[12:23] | Our little girl. | 是个女儿 |
[12:30] | – Marianne. – No. | -玛丽安 -不好 |
[12:33] | Martha. | 玛莎 |
[12:36] | – Matilda. – No way. | -玛蒂尔达 -不行 |
[12:38] | Okay, Mr. Man, | 那好 大男人 |
[12:39] | let me see you come up with something more groovy. | 让我见识下你的灵思妙想 |
[12:42] | You want groovy, baby? | 你想要更妙的吗 宝贝 |
[12:43] | Uh-huh, I want far out, psychedelic, groovy. | 是的 我想要超棒的 让人神魂颠倒的 |
[12:47] | How about Diane? | 黛安怎么样 |
[12:48] | I’m vibing Diane. | 我对黛安有感觉 |
[12:50] | I love Diane. | 我爱黛安 |
[12:56] | You do? | 真的 |
[12:57] | What? | 什么 |
[12:59] | Love me? | 爱我 |
[13:01] | I do. | 是的 |
[13:02] | – You know what else? – What? | -你知道还有什么吗 -什么 |
[13:04] | I’m gonna love ya, love ya, | 我要爱你 爱你 |
[13:07] | love ya just a little more. | 更爱你一点 |
[13:09] | Come here, baby. | 过来 宝贝 |
[13:15] | Joe left for work 20 minutes later… | 20分钟后乔去上班 |
[13:19] | and I never saw him again. | 我就再也没见到他 |
[13:23] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[13:28] | Sometimes I think, | 有时我想 |
[13:30] | my god, she’d be a woman by now. | 我的天 现在她该长大成人了 |
[13:35] | My little girl. | 我的女儿 |
[13:39] | Anyway… | 不管怎样… |
[13:46] | If you think of anything else. | 如果你想起其它事 |
[13:51] | Detective Rush? | 拉什探员 |
[13:56] | Could you tell from the tape | 从录音带上 你能知道 |
[13:59] | whether Joe was in pain | 乔死时 |
[14:02] | when he died? | 痛苦吗 |
[14:07] | No. | 不 |
[14:09] | He wasn’t. | 不痛苦 |
[14:14] | I don’t know if Diane was telling the truth about the money. | 我不知道对那笔钱 黛安有没有说实话 |
[14:17] | Wonder why she was never asked about it. | 奇怪为什么没人问过她这事 |
[14:19] | Maybe Butch has an idea. | 也许布奇知道 |
[14:21] | Tonight’s first Thursday at the tavern, right? | 今天周四 你们晚上在酒馆聚会 对吗 |
[14:23] | Bet he’ll be there. | 他一定会去的 |
[14:25] | – You’re not going to first Thursday. – Why not? | -第一周周四的聚会你不能去 -为什么 |
[14:27] | The old timers don’t take too kindly | 那些守旧派难以接受 |
[14:28] | to women crashing their night with the boys. | 女人毁了他们的狂欢夜 |
[14:31] | Too bad. It’s a new world. | 真遗憾 现在是新时代了 |
[14:33] | Those dinosaurs are bad enough sober, Lilly. | 那些老古董还是那么顽固不化 莉莉 |
[14:36] | You saying you won’t go with me? | 你是说你不和我去 |
[14:38] | I’m saying go see Butch in the morning. | 我是说早上去见布奇 |
[14:40] | Forget the tavern. | 别惦记酒馆 |
[15:04] | Wife know you’re on a date tonight? | 你老婆知道你今晚有约吗 |
[15:07] | Hey, Butch. | 布奇 |
[15:09] | You know detective Rush. | 拉什探员 你认识的 |
[15:11] | How you doing, Butch? | 你好 布奇 |
[15:12] | This one’s for Joe Washington | 这杯敬乔·华盛顿 |
[15:14] | and all the guys who died on the line. | 以及所有因公殉职的同事 |
[15:24] | We got to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[15:26] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[15:27] | Diane called and told me about | 黛安打电话告诉我 |
[15:28] | the crap you came asking about Joe’s money. | 你问起了乔的资金 |
[15:31] | There was money going out of his account. | 他账户上有钱出账 |
[15:32] | You know what it was for? | 你知道用处吗 |
[15:34] | This ain’t no place to bring a lady, bro. | 这里不适合带女人来 兄弟 |
[15:36] | – Any ideas about the money, Butch? – No. | -你知情吗 布奇 -不知情 |
[15:38] | Turns out Washington knew Runner real well. | 事实是华盛顿很了解奔跑者 |
[15:41] | I hope no one’s trying to | 我不希望有人 |
[15:42] | associate my fallen partner with some drug dealer. | 将我过世的搭档和什么毒贩联系上 |
[15:46] | How’d he know Runner, Butch? | -他怎么认识奔跑者的 布奇 |
[15:47] | She thinks she can come in here… | 她以为她可以进来 |
[15:48] | – Just answer the question. – Smearing a good cop’s name… | -快回答 -玷污一个好警察的名声 |
[15:53] | I’m the one asking the questions. | 是我在问你问题 |
[15:56] | So, what’s your question, detective? | 那么 你的问题是什么 探员 |
[16:02] | Was Washington paying someone off? | 华盛顿是在向人行贿吗 |
[16:08] | You know who we got here, boys? | 知道今天谁大驾光临了吗 兄弟们 |
[16:10] | The only female in homicide, working cold cases. | 凶案组唯一的女性 专办悬案 |
[16:14] | – Know why? – Maybe you ought to sit down, Butch. | -知道原因吗 -也许你该坐下 布奇 |
[16:17] | ‘Cause it’s in the basement | 因为在地下室里 |
[16:19] | where the little lady can dust down the files. | 这位小女人能清除档案上的灰尘 |
[16:42] | So how’d it go at the tavern? | 在酒馆有什么进展 |
[16:45] | Ass handed to me. | 被数落了一通 |
[16:47] | Does that surprise you? | 惊讶吗 |
[16:49] | I think Sarreti, the assigned on the case, | 我觉得瑟瑞特 负责这宗案子的探员 |
[16:52] | suspected the drug angle, too. | 也曾怀疑与毒品有关 |
[16:53] | An interview Sarreti did with Deante Rollins, heroin dealer. | 瑟瑞特询问了迪安特·罗林斯 卖海洛因的 |
[16:57] | His territory was Raymond Jennings in the early ’70’s. | 70年代初他的地盘就是雷蒙德·詹宁斯 |
[17:01] | Like Sarreti was wondering about the cash himself. | 好像瑟瑞特自己也怀疑资金流向 |
[17:04] | But we can’t ask him | 但是我们无从考证 |
[17:05] | ‘Cause he keeled over from a heart attack last year. | 因为去年他心脏病发过世了 |
[17:08] | And back then, | 而那时候 |
[17:09] | – Deante wasn’t sharing. – What about now? | -迪安特不肯开口 -现在呢 |
[17:12] | Maybe he’s learned to play with others. | 也许他学会合作了 |
[17:18] | Never heard of no Runner. | 从没听说过奔跑者 |
[17:20] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[17:21] | Like I say, never heard of him. | 我说了 从没听说过 |
[17:24] | And your word is bond, Deante. | 你每一句话上帝都在听 迪安特 |
[17:26] | My name is Brother Jamal. | 我名叫贾迈勒修士 |
[17:29] | Sure it is. | 当然 |
[17:30] | Asalaam a fakim, my brother. | [非英语] 我的兄弟 |
[17:32] | Like you know what that means. | 好像你知道意思一样 |
[17:34] | What does it mean, Jamal? | 那是什么意思 贾迈勒 |
[17:37] | Peace be with you. | 愿你们安宁 |
[17:40] | Have you found it yet? | 你找到了吗 |
[17:42] | Peace? | 安宁 |
[17:43] | It’s a journey. | 这是一段旅程 |
[17:45] | There is no it. | 没有特定的对象 |
[17:47] | There is no end. | 也没有终点 |
[17:49] | A tough road, redemption. | 救赎是段艰难的历程 |
[17:52] | Yes, especially when you’re dealing smack to women and children. | 是的 尤其是把海洛因卖给妇孺的时候 |
[17:55] | I never sold to children. Ever. | 我从没卖给孩子 从没卖过 |
[17:58] | Back in the day, we was businessmen. | 那时 我们只是商人 |
[18:01] | Organized, chains of command, | 有组织 有指挥 |
[18:04] | none of this teenage gangsta bull today. | 不同于现在的青年帮派 |
[18:06] | – You were disciplined. – That’s right. | -你们纪律严明 -没错 |
[18:08] | Working those basketball courts, | 在那些篮球场做买卖 |
[18:09] | 24, 7, 365. | 365天彻夜不停 |
[18:11] | Never missed a day. | 从没落下一天 |
[18:12] | So you were there, that night Washington got killed. | 所以华盛顿遇害那天你在 |
[18:18] | And you must have seen the fight. | 你一定看到了他们争吵 |
[18:24] | Yeah. I seen it. | 是的 我看到了 |
[18:25] | You don’t own this, man. | 这又不归你所有 伙计 |
[18:26] | Well, I own this. I own you. | 这里归我所有 你也是 |
[18:28] | I own everything you wish, Joe boy. | 都是我的 乔 |
[18:33] | And the cop runs up into the projects. | 然后那个警察跑进了工地 |
[18:39] | What was he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[18:41] | A few minutes later he comes running back down. | 几分钟后 他又折返跑了回来 |
[18:45] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[18:50] | Sammy! | 萨米 |
[18:52] | Sammy! | 萨米 |
[18:53] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[18:55] | Sammy! | 萨米 |
[18:58] | Where’d Sammy go to? | 萨米去哪里了 |
[19:01] | What about Runner? You seen him? | 奔跑者呢 你看到他了吗 |
[19:02] | Where did Runner go, huh?! | 奔跑者去哪里了 |
[19:04] | Took off in some car, man! | 坐车走了 伙计 |
[19:06] | Towards the tracks, man! | 去铁轨方向了 伙计 |
[19:22] | Who’s Sammy? | 萨米是谁 |
[19:23] | The reason Runner and his homie split | 奔跑者和他兄弟翻脸的原因 |
[19:25] | ‘Cause of something that happened to her. | 就是这个女孩出了什么事情 |
[19:27] | Who was his homie? | 他兄弟是谁 |
[19:29] | All I know is they was tight. | 我只知道他们关系很铁 |
[19:31] | Had the same tattoo on their knuckles. | 指节上有相同的纹身 |
[19:38] | Here we go. Joseph Washington’s autopsy photo. | 看这里 约瑟夫·华盛顿的尸检照片 |
[19:41] | From the original negative, | 我从原始底片取像 |
[19:42] | I printed onto technical pan film | 打印到专门的全色胶片上 |
[19:44] | and transferred onto high contrast slides. | 然后转换到高反差幻灯片上 |
[19:47] | From what you asked, I figured density slicing might do the trick. | 根据你的要求 我发现密度分割可能管用 |
[19:50] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[19:51] | It’s when you take each scale of gray | 当你将每个色块加灰 |
[19:52] | and you print it as pure black and white. | 就会得到纯黑白图片 |
[19:56] | Is that the best you can do, Ray? | 你只能做到这程度吗 雷 |
[19:58] | Matter of fact, I did better. | 事实上 还要好些 |
[20:02] | And better. | 更好 |
[20:05] | Better. | 还要好 |
[20:10] | So that’s how Washington knew the Runner. | 所以华盛顿是这么认识奔跑者的 |
[20:17] | Washington hung with a small-time | 70年代初 华盛顿和一个 |
[20:18] | heroin dealer called the Runner in the early ’70s. | 叫做奔跑者的三流毒贩称兄道弟 |
[20:21] | We checked juvie records in the court history database. | 我们查了法院历史数据库里的少年犯记录 |
[20:24] | Used the tattoo as an identifying mark. | 用了纹身作为识别标记 |
[20:26] | Meet the real Joe Washington. | 看看真实的乔·华盛顿 |
[20:28] | 17 years old, arrested for selling smack. | 17岁 因贩卖海洛因被捕 |
[20:32] | Gave the arresting officer a false name. | 报给警官的是假名 |
[20:34] | That’s why police background check missed it. | 因此警察背景调查中没有发现 |
[20:38] | No North Carolina orphanage? | 不是北卡罗来纳州孤儿院的吗 |
[20:40] | Fairy tale. | 他编的 |
[20:42] | He grew up in Raymond Jennings. | 他在雷蒙德·詹宁斯长大 |
[20:43] | Straightens out, starts flying right, joins the military. | 改邪归正 重新做人 加入军队 |
[20:46] | Then the police academy. | 然后进入警校 |
[20:47] | Gets married, and… | 结婚 然后 |
[20:49] | we know the rest. | 剩下的我们都知道了 |
[20:51] | So Washington buried who he was from everyone. | 所以华盛顿向所有人隐瞒了过去 |
[20:54] | Even his wife? | 包括他老婆 |
[20:57] | I never knew those things about him. | 我从来不知道这些事情 |
[20:59] | He never told you where he really came from? | 他从没告诉过你他到底从哪里来吗 |
[21:06] | There were other things he was hiding from you, weren’t there? | 他还有其它事瞒着你 是吗 |
[21:11] | Someone robbed you, Diane… | 有人打劫了你 黛安 |
[21:13] | of your husband, of your child. | 夺走了你的丈夫 你的孩子 |
[21:16] | Don’t you think he should pay? | 你不认为他该付出代价吗 |
[21:21] | Everybody wanted to remember him as this golden boy… | 每个人都希望记忆中的他是个优秀的孩子 |
[21:26] | great cop… | 尽职的警察 |
[21:28] | great husband. | 称职的丈夫 |
[21:31] | I didn’t want to rain on their parade. | 我不想让他们失望 |
[21:34] | By doing what? | 什么事会令人失望 |
[21:36] | I knew he was… | 我知道他… |
[21:39] | he was involved with somebody else. | 他和别人有染 |
[21:42] | Married less than a year and already cheating. | 结婚不到一年就已经有外遇 |
[21:45] | What a joke. | 真是个笑话 |
[21:51] | One afternoon, he went out to the shooting range, | 有天下午 他去射击场 |
[21:54] | and I needed something from the store, so I called him. | 我要他买些东西回来 就打电话给他 |
[21:57] | He wasn’t there. He never showed up. | 他不在 他从没去过 |
[22:01] | When he came home that night, | 那晚他回来 |
[22:02] | I said, “Hey baby, how was target practice?” | 我说 “亲爱的 射击练习怎么样” |
[22:08] | And he said, fine. | 他回答 很好 |
[22:11] | It was fine. | 很好 |
[22:14] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[22:15] | He’d go out two, maybe three times a month. | 他一个月出门两次 也许是三次 |
[22:18] | One day I followed him… | 有天我跟着他 |
[22:31] | Sammy. | 萨米 |
[22:34] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[22:47] | Her name was Sammy? | 她叫萨米 |
[22:49] | – Yes. – And she lived at the Raymond Jennings projects? | -是的 -她住在雷蒙德·詹宁斯工地 |
[22:54] | Did you ever confront Joe about her? | 你当面和乔对质过吗 |
[22:56] | I was 20 years old and pregnant. What was the point? | 我才20岁 还怀有身孕 那有什么意义 |
[23:00] | And you never told the assigned detective this? | 你也没有把这事告诉办案的探员 |
[23:03] | Or even Butch? | 或是布奇 |
[23:04] | Like I said, what was the point? | 正如我说的 有什么意义呢 |
[23:07] | I always wanted to go back there one day… | 我总想有一天能回到那里 |
[23:11] | meet her face to face, | 和她面对面 |
[23:14] | but I never did. | 但我从没做到 |
[23:30] | Heads up. | 当心 |
[23:31] | You never know when a TV might fall out of a window. | 你绝不会知道什么时候电视会从窗口掉下 |
[23:40] | Samuela? | 萨姆尔拉 |
[23:41] | This must be the girl who drove Washington and Runner apart. | 这一定就是那个让华盛顿和奔跑者翻脸的人 |
[23:44] | Looks like our Sammy. | 像我们要找的萨米 |
[23:51] | Think she’s still here? | 你觉得她还在这里吗 |
[23:53] | After all these years? | 都过了那么多年了 |
[23:54] | In these projects, where you’re born is where you die. | 在这些工地里 在哪生在哪死 |
[24:07] | We’re looking for Samuela Robbins? | 我们找萨姆尔拉·罗宾斯 |
[24:09] | Yes, I am she. | 我就是 |
[24:12] | You’re Miss Samuela? | 你就是萨姆尔拉小姐吗 |
[24:14] | Yes. I said that already. | 是的 我已经说过了 |
[24:19] | Detectives Rush and Jeffries. | 我是拉什探员 这位是杰弗里斯 |
[24:21] | – Could we come in? – I’d rather you not, thank you. | -可以进去吗 -最好不要 谢谢 |
[24:24] | Did you know a Joe Washington, Miss Samuela? | 你认识乔·华盛顿吗 萨姆尔拉小姐 |
[24:27] | You’re here about Joe? | 你们是为乔而来的 |
[24:28] | You should have said so! Come in. | 你们早该说了 请进 |
[24:34] | Joe grew up on this very floor. | 乔就是在层楼长大的 |
[24:37] | When he took care of Sammy ever since they were kids. | 他们还是小孩子的时候 他就照顾萨米 |
[24:41] | Sammy? | 萨米 |
[24:43] | My granddaughter, Samantha. | 我孙女 萨曼莎 |
[24:48] | They grew up together? | 他们一起长大 |
[24:50] | Like brother and sister. | 像兄妹一样 |
[24:52] | He’d bring her back from school every day. | 每天他去学校接她回家 |
[24:55] | Real protective. | 很宝贝她 |
[24:59] | She was all the love he had in the world. | 他把全部的爱都给了她 |
[25:03] | Do you remember when you last saw him? | 你记得最后一次见他是什么时候吗 |
[25:06] | Well, after he moved out, he used to come by all the time, | 他搬出去之后 总是会回来看看 |
[25:10] | bring her toys, take her to the fair. | 给她带玩具 带她去逛集市 |
[25:13] | Well, on that night, he… | 那天晚上 他 |
[25:16] | The night he what? | 那天晚上他怎么了 |
[25:19] | No, I..I don’t know. | 没什么 我不知道 |
[25:20] | The night he was killed. Isn’t that what you mean? | 那天晚上他遇害了 你是这个意思吗 |
[25:23] | No. I don’t know anything. | 不 我什么也不知道 |
[25:25] | I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[25:26] | Joe loved your granddaughter, like his own blood, didn’t he? | 乔爱你孙女 就像他的亲骨肉一样 是吗 |
[25:30] | Yes, he did. | 是的 |
[25:32] | And he came here the night he was killed, didn’t he? | 他遇害当晚来过这里 是吗 |
[25:38] | Yes, he did. | 是的 |
[25:46] | Joe? | 乔 |
[25:48] | He thinks he owns me. | 他认为我属于他 |
[25:49] | Owns Sammy! | 萨米也属于他 |
[25:50] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[25:51] | I thought Sammy was in her room. | 我以为萨米在自己房间 |
[25:53] | Oh, she’s messing with Runner, takes him some drugs. | 她在和奔跑者厮混 帮他送毒品 |
[25:55] | You know that, Miss Samuela? | 你知道吗 萨姆尔拉小姐 |
[25:58] | I… she won’t listen to me, | 我 她不听我的 |
[26:00] | and I can’t keep her in the house all day. | 我也不能整天把她关在家里 |
[26:03] | I’m sorry, Miss Samuela. | 抱歉 萨姆尔拉小姐 |
[26:05] | I know it ain’t your fault. | 我知道不是你的错 |
[26:06] | It’s just the way things go around here. | 在这里生活就是这样的 |
[26:09] | Now it’s my turn to take care of Sammy. | 现在该我照顾萨米了 |
[26:12] | You know we talked about this. | 我们谈过这事 |
[26:14] | You know she gots to get out of here | 如果她想拥有真正的生活 |
[26:15] | if she’s ever going to have a chance for a life. | 就得离开这里 |
[26:32] | That night Joe was killed, | 那晚乔被杀了 |
[26:34] | and Sammy… it was difficult, you understand? | 而萨米…她很不容易 你们懂吗 |
[26:37] | No mother, no father, just me and Joe. | 无父无母 只有我和乔 |
[26:40] | And then he was gone. | 然后他走了 |
[26:43] | So why didn’t you come forward when Joe was murdered? | 那你为什么不在乔遇害后站出来 |
[26:47] | There was nothing I could do to bring him back. | 做什么也不能挽回他 |
[26:51] | And Sammy… | 那萨米呢 |
[26:52] | where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[26:54] | I haven’t seen her in over 20 years. | 我有二十年没见到她了 |
[26:57] | The drugs, | 毒品 |
[26:58] | they kind of took her over when Joe died. | 在乔死后差点要了她的命 |
[27:02] | Did you know someone… | 你知道谁 |
[27:04] | called the Runner? | 叫奔跑者吗 |
[27:07] | Joe’s best friend. | 乔的死党 |
[27:09] | Mason Tucker. | 梅森·塔克 |
[27:11] | They went to the catholic school together, ran track. | 他们一起去天主教学校 跑过铁轨 |
[27:16] | So that’s why the nickname. | 所以那就是那个昵称的来历 |
[27:25] | Long way from Raymond Jennings, aren’t you, Mason? | 远离雷蒙德·詹宁斯了 是吗 梅森 |
[27:31] | Can I help you? | 要帮忙吗 |
[27:33] | Detectives Rush and Jeffries. Homicide. | 我们是拉什探员和杰弗里斯 凶案组的 |
[27:38] | We just had a few questions. | 我们只是有些问题 |
[27:40] | About Joe Washington? | 有关乔·华盛顿的 |
[27:43] | Your homie from high school? | 你高中的兄弟 |
[27:44] | Your little drug-running buddy? | 你的贩毒同伙 |
[27:49] | I knew Joe. | 我认识乔 |
[27:51] | What’s your point? | 你想说什么 |
[27:52] | Night he was murdered, | 他遇害当晚 |
[27:53] | we got witnesses in the projects saying you two had a fight. | 工地上有目击证人说你们俩吵架了 |
[27:55] | I don’t remember. No fight. | 我不记得了 没有吵 |
[27:58] | ‘Course not. | 当然没有 |
[28:00] | Remember what you were fighting about? | 记得你们在吵什么吗 |
[28:01] | I’ll say it again, I don’t remember. | 我再说一次 我不记得了 |
[28:05] | How about Sammy? | 萨米呢 |
[28:07] | Do you remember her? | 记得她吗 |
[28:11] | – Your point being? – The girl had a lot of problems, | -你想说什么 -那个女孩过去问题很多 |
[28:13] | and from what I hear, you had something to do with it. | 我听说 她弄成那样 你脱不了干系 |
[28:17] | Whatever problems Sammy had were Joe’s doing, | 不论萨米有什么问题 都是乔的原因 |
[28:20] | not mine. | 与我无关 |
[28:23] | That’s not what I hear. | 和我听到的有出入 |
[28:24] | I hear it was all on you, Mason. | 我听说都是因为你 梅森 |
[28:27] | Then I suggest you check the hospital records yourself. | 那我建议你亲自去查一下医院记录 |
[28:31] | He was the one who brought her in, not me. | 她是因为他才进去的 不是我 |
[28:35] | Now, if you don’t have anything else, | 如果没别的事 |
[28:36] | I’d like to enjoy my afternoon. | 我要去享受我的下午了 |
[28:40] | Oh, uh, one last question. | 最后一个问题 |
[28:42] | How does one go from selling smack to selling jags? | 卖海洛因的怎么会改行卖汽船呢 |
[28:47] | Children do dumb things. | 年轻人难免会犯错 |
[28:51] | I’m sure you did, too, detective Rush. | 我确定你也犯过错 拉什探员 |
[28:54] | That isn’t who I am now. | 我已经痛改前非了 |
[28:59] | Sammy was like a little sister to Washington. | 萨米对华盛顿来说就像小妹妹 |
[29:02] | He felt responsible for her, | 他觉得该对她责任 |
[29:03] | so he flips when she starts | 所以当她为梅森·塔克贩毒时 |
[29:05] | muling drugs for Mason Tucker. | 他失去了理智 |
[29:09] | The night of the murder, Washington hears a radio call about | 谋杀当晚 华盛顿听到无线电播报 |
[29:12] | drug activity at the Raymond Jennings projects. | 雷蒙德·詹宁斯工地有毒品交易 |
[29:14] | And from the description, he knows it’s Mason? | 根据描述 他知道是梅森 |
[29:16] | He goes to the projects, fights with Mason, | 他跑去工地 和梅森起了争执 |
[29:19] | gets Sammy’s grandma to okay his plan to get her out of there, | 说服萨米的奶奶 同意让他把她带走 |
[29:22] | – But when he comes back down… – Sammy’s gone. | -但是当他回去时 -萨米不见了 |
[29:25] | Washington hears Mason took off for the railroad tracks. | 华盛顿听说梅森带着她去了铁轨 |
[29:28] | He follows. | 他跟了过去 |
[29:29] | And that’s where he ends up dead. | 那就是他最后遇害的地方 |
[29:32] | And Mason drops off the face of the earth. | 而梅森人间蒸发 |
[29:35] | Only to reemerge as a law-abiding, | 几年后以守法公民身份再次出现 |
[29:37] | yacht-owning citizen years later. | 还有自己的游艇 |
[29:40] | Deante talked about an incident that went down | 迪安特提到谋杀前几年 |
[29:42] | between Mason, Sammy and Washington years before the murder. | 梅森 萨米和华盛顿之间的摩擦 |
[29:46] | Do we know what it was? | 知道是什么吗 |
[29:48] | Only that it put her in the hospital. | 只知道她因此住进医院 |
[29:53] | Please don’t let it be that. | 拜托别那样 |
[29:55] | We got to look at it. | 我们得看一下 |
[29:57] | The nearest emergency room is Saint Joseph’s. | 最近的急诊室是圣约瑟夫医院 |
[29:59] | Well, the best person to ask is Sammy herself. | 最合适的问话对象就是萨米 |
[30:02] | Check narcotic intelligence. | 查一下毒品信息部 |
[30:04] | Just got the news. | 刚得到消息 |
[30:05] | We got a hit on the fingerprint inside the stolen car. | 刚匹配上被盗车辆中的指纹 |
[30:09] | The killer’s car? | 凶手的车 |
[30:11] | The print in the car matches Samantha Robbins. | 车内指纹与萨曼莎·罗宾斯的吻合 |
[30:15] | Sammy was in the car when Washington got killed. | 华盛顿遇害时萨米就在车内 |
[30:32] | Thanks for the tip about the hospital. | 谢谢你提醒我们医院的事 |
[30:35] | So Sammy OD’d on heroin in 1971. | 1971年萨米服用海洛因过量 |
[30:39] | Now how’s a little girl get her hands on that? | 一个小女孩怎么会接触海洛因 |
[30:42] | I wouldn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:44] | No? | 是吗 |
[30:45] | ‘Cause Washington told the doctors you gave it to her. | 是你给她的 |
[30:48] | That’s a lie. | 他说谎 |
[30:50] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[30:52] | You know what, Mason? | 你知道吗 梅森 |
[30:53] | I’m like you. I lie a lot. | 我和你一样 常常说谎 |
[30:57] | Let’s both try something new… | 我们都来点新鲜的… |
[31:00] | the truth. | 说实话 |
[31:04] | Sure. | 好 |
[31:06] | I’ll tell you the truth. | 我来告诉你真相 |
[31:08] | You want know what happened to Sammy? | 你想知道萨米到底发生了什么 |
[31:11] | It was during high school. | 高中时候 |
[31:13] | Me and Washington were getting high all the time. | 我和华盛顿经常吸毒 |
[31:27] | Hey, you’re my bro, you know that man? | 你是我兄弟 你知道吗 |
[31:29] | You’re all I got, Washington. | 你是我的全部 华盛顿 |
[31:32] | We gonna own this world, you and me. | 我们要称霸世界 你和我 |
[31:47] | Can I play? | 我可以玩吗 |
[31:51] | Get outta here. | 出去 |
[31:54] | Please? | 求你了 |
[31:56] | – I wanna play the game. – I said get outta here! | -我想玩游戏 -我说了滚出去 |
[31:58] | Don’t yell at the angel, bro. | 别对天使大吼大叫 兄弟 |
[32:03] | Sammy, put that down. | 萨米 把它放下 |
[32:04] | Shut up, Washington. | 闭嘴 华盛顿 |
[32:11] | So that’s why he went his way and you went yours? | 你们因此分道扬镳 |
[32:13] | Seems to be the way the ball bounced. | 似乎就是那样的 |
[32:16] | Mason, I know Sammy was in the car that night Joe was killed. | 梅森 我知道乔遇害那晚萨米在车里 |
[32:19] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的 |
[32:21] | A middle-aged heroin whore? | 一个吸毒的中年妓女吗 |
[32:23] | Joe was running from his guilt about Sammy. | 乔在逃避对萨米的愧疚 |
[32:26] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[32:28] | What are you running from? | 你在逃避什么 |
[32:39] | You wanna talk to me, | 你找我谈话前 |
[32:42] | talk to my lawyer… | 先跟我律师谈 |
[32:45] | Bitch. | 贱人 |
[32:51] | Cop on Kensington said Sammy’s in here. | 肯辛顿的警察说萨米在这里 |
[32:54] | Coming on the end of her 28 days. | 为期28天的治疗快结束了 |
[32:56] | – This her first time in detox? – Uh-huh. | -这是她第一次进戒毒所吗 -是的 |
[32:59] | Bet it won’t be her last. | 我敢说这不是最后一次 |
[33:00] | Maybe it will be. | 也许会是 |
[33:02] | Why? | 为什么 |
[33:03] | ‘Cause maybe she’s looking for forgiveness. | 因为也许她在寻求宽恕 |
[33:11] | I thought Denice Funderbunk was a pretty weird name. | 我觉得丹尼丝·方德邦克真是个怪名字 |
[33:14] | One of the counselors here, that’s her name. | 这是这里一名顾问的名字 |
[33:19] | For real. | 是真名 |
[33:24] | Thanks for bringing in the tape recorder. | 谢谢你送来录音机 |
[33:26] | Your tape recorder. | 你的录音机 |
[33:28] | Why you here anyway? | 你们来这里干什么 |
[33:29] | Why ain’t you arresting the guy who did it? | 为什么你们不去抓真凶 |
[33:32] | We need your help, Sammy. | 我们需要你的帮助 萨米 |
[33:35] | I’m clean outta help. | 我帮过忙了 |
[33:36] | Ain’t got nothing to give. | 也没什么好帮你们的 |
[33:38] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[33:40] | It’s all about you, isn’t it? | 都是因为你 不是吗 |
[33:43] | Always getting in trouble. | 总是惹麻烦 |
[33:44] | Always waiting for someone to bail you out. | 总是等着某人来保释你 |
[33:47] | That’s why Joe came to the projects that night. | 那就是乔那晚去工地的原因 |
[33:49] | That’s why he died, helping you. | 他遇害是因为帮你 |
[33:51] | Helping me? Helping me? | 帮我 帮我 |
[33:54] | He lied to me! | 他骗我 |
[33:56] | He promised and then he just went and died! | 他保证过 然后他就离开了 死了 |
[34:02] | What did Joe promise you the night he died? | 乔死去的那晚对你承诺什么了 |
[34:06] | He promised to take me home. | 他保证会带我回家 |
[34:13] | Hey, get off of my court. | 从我的地盘滚出去 |
[34:15] | You don’t own this. | 这又不归你所有 |
[34:16] | Well, I own this. I own you. | 这里归我所有 你也是 |
[34:19] | I own everything you wish, Joe boy. | 都是我的 乔 |
[34:23] | You ain’t better than me. | 你比我好不到哪里去 |
[34:24] | You just pretend you is. | 你只是假装比我强 |
[34:29] | Sammy! | 萨米 |
[34:33] | Sammy. | 萨米 |
[34:36] | Look, I told you not to mess with Mason! | 听着 我说过你别和梅森厮混 |
[34:37] | I told you not to touch that crap! | 我告诉过你别碰那鬼东西 |
[34:39] | I didn’t do nothing! You can’t tell me what to do! | 我什么也没做 你不能对我发号施令 |
[34:40] | – You ain’t my daddy! – You ain’t got no daddy. | -你不是我爸爸 -你没爸爸 |
[34:42] | You ain’t got nobody. I’m all you got. | 你没别人 只有我 |
[34:44] | You shut up! You shut up! | 你闭嘴 你闭嘴 |
[34:47] | Look, look, come here, come here. | 听着 听着 过来 过来 |
[34:51] | Come here. | 过来 |
[34:55] | My wife’s going to take care of you. | 我老婆会好好照顾你 |
[34:56] | Give you the love you don’t know. | 给你没体验过的爱 |
[34:59] | Let’s go up and talk to your grandma. | 我们上楼和你奶奶说吧 |
[35:01] | She won’t let me go. | 她不会让我走的 |
[35:03] | I’ll go, okay? | 我去说 好吗 |
[35:06] | You stay here and wait for me, okay? | 你在这里等我 好吗 |
[35:09] | Mason don’t own you, Sammy. | 你不属于梅森 萨米 |
[35:11] | You own you. | 你属于你自己 |
[35:13] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[35:16] | You gonna wait for me or what? | 你是要等我还是想怎样 |
[35:21] | Give me some skin. | 击掌 |
[35:35] | He went up and never came down. | 他上去后 再也没下来 |
[35:38] | That’s all I know. | 我只知道这些 |
[35:39] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[35:42] | Really. | 真的 |
[35:44] | So how’d your tape recorder get in Mason’s car? | 那么你的录音机怎么在梅森的车上 |
[35:47] | And your fingerprint? | 还有你的指纹 |
[35:49] | You think this is over? | 你以为这就结束了 |
[35:51] | Just ’cause you dropped a tape recorder on my desk? | 就因为你在我桌上扔了一个录音机 |
[35:53] | Ever hear of the eighth step, Sammy? | 你听说过第八步吗 萨米 |
[35:53] | 康复治疗共分12步 第八步:列出我们伤害过的人的名单 乐意对他们所有人做出补偿 | |
[35:56] | Making amends. | 补偿 |
[35:59] | It’s not over. | 这还没结束 |
[36:00] | Not till you tell me what happened on those tracks that night. | 直到你告诉我那晚在铁轨那里发生了什么 |
[36:08] | Big old bad Mason don’t own you. | 你不属于老坏蛋梅森 |
[36:11] | You own you. | 你属于你自己 |
[36:32] | You think you can just walk on now after all I’ve done for you? | 我为你做了这么多 你想走就走吗 |
[36:36] | I gotta pee, Runner. | 我要尿尿 奔跑者 |
[36:38] | Well, he thinks he can take what’s mine and walk away? | 他以为他能抢走我的东西 一走了之吗 |
[36:42] | I own you. | 你是我的 |
[36:43] | He don’t own you. I do. | 你不是他的 是我的 |
[36:51] | Come here. Come here. | 过来 过来 |
[37:01] | Runner! | 奔跑者 |
[37:03] | Runner! | 奔跑者 |
[37:04] | Runner! | 奔跑者 |
[37:08] | When I woke up, we weren’t at the tracks any more. | 等我醒来 我们已经不在铁轨边了 |
[37:10] | We was heading back to the projects. | 我们正在回工地的路上 |
[37:13] | Mason was driving and talking, and… | 梅森边开车边说话 |
[37:16] | he just kept talking to himself. | 他一直在自言自语 |
[37:19] | What was he saying? | 他说什么 |
[37:22] | The lord’s prayer. | 主祷文 |
[37:26] | He left me near the garbage dump outside my building. | 他把我放在我住处外的垃圾堆附近 |
[37:36] | Like a piece of trash. | 像丢垃圾一样 |
[37:52] | You never answered my question… | 你从没回答我的问题 |
[37:56] | about why you’re running. | 你为什么奔跑 |
[38:00] | And why it never ends… | 为什么永不停止… |
[38:03] | the running. | 奔跑 |
[38:06] | I’m not talking to you. | 我不会和你说话的 |
[38:07] | I’m talking to you. | 我在和你说话 |
[38:10] | Fact is, I’m here to arrest you. | 事实上 我是来逮捕你的 |
[38:12] | So sit down. | 快坐下 |
[38:15] | We found Sammy. | 我们找到萨米了 |
[38:18] | You were wrong. | 你错了 |
[38:20] | You don’t own her. | 她不是你的 |
[38:28] | I know you. | 我了解你 |
[38:32] | You don’t know a thing about me. | 我一点也不了解我 |
[38:34] | I know what it’s like to run | 我知道这种感觉 |
[38:37] | from who you are… | 逃避你自己的本性… |
[38:39] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[38:41] | …From what you did. | …逃避你的所作所为 |
[38:44] | But you can’t, can you? | 但是你不能 对吗 |
[38:49] | So you spend your whole life running. | 所以你耗尽一生在奔跑 |
[38:55] | Runner! | 奔跑者 |
[38:56] | Runner! | 奔跑者 |
[38:58] | Runner! | 奔跑者 |
[39:05] | Our father, | 我们的主 |
[39:07] | who art in heaven… | 住在天堂的主 |
[39:09] | What’re you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[39:13] | You’re praying. | 你在祈祷 |
[39:14] | Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth… | 愿尔国临格 愿尔旨得成 |
[39:18] | You were asking for forgiveness. | 你在寻求宽恕 |
[39:22] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[39:27] | He should have never tried to change things. | 他不该试图改变一切 |
[39:30] | He should have never come back. | 他不该再回来 |
[39:31] | He should… he should… he… he… | 他该… 他… |
[39:39] | he was all the love I had in this world. | 我把所有的爱都给了他 |
[39:48] | Joe was looking for forgiveness. | 乔在寻求宽恕 |
[39:53] | I think you are, too. | 我认为你也在寻求宽恕 |
[39:55] | It’s time, isn’t it? To forgive yourself… | 是时候了 对吗 原谅你自己… |
[39:59] | Runner? | 奔跑者 |
[40:03] | Runner! | 奔跑者 |
[40:05] | Runner! | 奔跑者 |
[40:07] | Runner! | 奔跑者 |
[40:40] | 歌曲”Lean On Me” 歌手 Bill Withers | |
[41:58] | I wanted to come here, Diane, to tell you about Sammy. | 黛安 我来是想告诉你有关萨米的事 |
[42:02] | She wasn’t your husband’s mistress. | 她不是你丈夫的情妇 |
[42:05] | She was a little girl that Joe grew up with. | 她是和乔一起长大的小女孩 |
[42:09] | That he loved and he had a debt to her. | 他爱着她 也亏欠她 |
[42:14] | So we brought her home to you. | 所以我们把她带回家了 |
[42:23] | Diane. | 这是黛安 |
[42:26] | Sammy. | 这是萨米 |