时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | You can barely tell. | 妆基本没花 |
[00:17] | I’m flying. | 好过瘾 |
[00:20] | Good as new. Look. | 像刚化的 看 |
[00:23] | Todd’s sick of me. | 托德看不惯我 |
[00:24] | So maybe you’re sick of him. | 那说不定是你看他不顺眼 |
[00:26] | Let’s go back to Tim’s room. | 我们回蒂姆那里吧 |
[00:27] | He’s cooler than any of them. | 他比别人都好相处 |
[00:29] | You really want to? | 你真想去吗 |
[00:31] | Maybe later. | 还是过会儿吧 |
[00:52] | You’re not supposed to have people here. | 你不该请这么多人来玩 |
[00:55] | Who says? | 谁说的 |
[00:56] | Your mom and dad. | 你爸妈的意思 |
[00:57] | You’re gonna call them in Jakarta? | 你准备打电话到雅加达告状吗 |
[00:59] | Give the lady a beer for her silence. | 给她杯啤酒 让她闭嘴 |
[01:02] | Is Jill coming? | 吉尔来吗 |
[01:03] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[01:05] | I saw her today. | 我今天碰到她了 |
[01:05] | She said maybe, maybe not. | 她没给我准信 |
[01:07] | Please. | 别傻了 |
[01:09] | She’s coming. | 她来定了 |
[01:10] | Who’s gonna clean this up in the morning? | 明早谁来收拾这烂摊子 |
[01:13] | Go watch TV, Bonita. | 看你的电视去 博妮塔 |
[01:18] | There she is. | 她来了 |
[01:21] | Oh, hi, gorgeous. | 你好啊 美女 |
[02:47] | – What’d we get? – A triple. | -什么情况 -三重谋杀案 |
[02:55] | You writing? | 你来做记录吗 |
[02:56] | Yeah. | 对 |
[02:57] | How you doing, detectives? | 你们好 探员 |
[02:59] | Trash still here, chairs on the floor. | 垃圾还没被清理 椅子还没被收起 |
[03:02] | They hadn’t closed yet. | 他们还没打烊 |
[03:03] | Eight years on the line, | 我当班八年了 |
[03:05] | never had a triple. | 从没经手过三重谋杀案 |
[03:06] | Last out gets the action. | 压轴戏都留到最后 |
[03:08] | This an overnighter? | 这家店通宵营业吗 |
[03:09] | Kid who opens up found this morning. | 开门的孩子今早发现的 |
[03:11] | Looks like a straight robbery? | 像是单纯的抢劫吗 |
[03:12] | Go talk to the scene man, kid. | 去问那个目击证人 孩子 |
[03:14] | Register’s raided. | 收银机被洗劫了 |
[03:15] | Let’s get it dusted. | 采集指纹 |
[03:21] | It’s a bad case of death. | 这是桩惨案 |
[03:24] | All three shot. | 三个人都中枪了 |
[03:26] | Her throat’s cut. | 她还被割喉了 |
[03:28] | Doer’s got a gun. | 凶手持枪 |
[03:29] | Why’s he gotta slit her throat, too? | 他为什么还要把她的喉咙给割了 |
[03:31] | Um, detective? | 探员 |
[03:34] | When you dust the register… | 你采集收银机上指纹的时候… |
[03:36] | We might find your prints? | 你把指纹留在上面了吗 |
[03:40] | That’s why we keep our hands full. | 所以我们总有忙不完的活儿 |
[03:42] | All right, I’m knocking on some doors. | 好了 我得去走访调查了 |
[03:45] | We boring you in here? | 这里很无趣吗 |
[03:47] | Stillman called. | 斯蒂尔曼来电 |
[03:49] | There’s a civilian down at central, wants to talk to you. | 中心分局有个平民想找你谈谈 |
[03:51] | Me? | 找我 |
[03:52] | Asked for a lady in homicide. | 指定要找凶案组的女士 |
[04:05] | I hear you were in the badlands. | 我听说你去郊区了 |
[04:08] | Della’s chicken and ribs. | 黛拉鸡肉鸡排店发生了命案 |
[04:10] | What’s the deal with this civilian? | 和这个平民有什么关系 |
[04:12] | Civilian? | 平民 |
[04:13] | Probably some nut job. | 估计是吃饱饭没事干的 |
[04:14] | Vera said that he, uh… | 维拉说他… |
[04:16] | I told Vera to deal with her. | 我叫维拉去应付她了 |
[04:18] | I’ve been on since midnight. | 我半夜起就没打过盹儿 |
[04:19] | I got three murders to solve, | 还有宗三重谋杀案要办 |
[04:20] | and he’s pawning his dog calls off on me? | 而他还把烫手山芋丢给我 |
[04:22] | I know, Lil. | 我懂 阿莉 |
[04:23] | He is one pain in the ass, boss. | 老大 他简直就是个混球 |
[04:24] | Yeah, look, she’s right outside. | 对 你看 她就站在外面 |
[04:26] | Just chase her demons away. | 打消她的顾虑即可 |
[04:27] | Your triple’s not gonna go anywhere, all right? | 你的案子跑不了 好吗 |
[04:29] | You better give Vera some hell. | 你最好给维拉点颜色看看 |
[04:30] | Like it would do any good. | 这样管用倒好了 |
[04:43] | Detective Rush. homicide. | 我是凶案组的拉什探员 |
[04:47] | You do murders? | 你是做谋杀案的吗 |
[04:48] | I investigate murders. | 我是负责调查的 |
[04:52] | I want to tell you about one. | 我想给你讲一宗案子 |
[04:56] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[04:58] | Bonita… | 博妮塔… |
[05:01] | Bonita Rafaela. | 博妮塔·拉法埃拉 |
[05:04] | You been smoking some pot today, Bonita? | 你今天抽大烟了吧 博妮塔 |
[05:07] | It helps with the pain. | 能止痛 |
[05:09] | I’ve got cancer. | 我患了癌症 |
[05:13] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:15] | I saw a murder. | 我目睹了一起谋杀案 |
[05:20] | A girl was killed on a tennis court. | 一个女孩在网球场上遇害 |
[05:25] | Where’s the court? | 球场在哪里 |
[05:27] | Chestnut Hill. | 栗子山 |
[05:29] | At the house where I used to work. | 在我以前工作的宅院 |
[05:33] | The boys were having a party. | 那些男孩子当时正在开派对 |
[05:59] | He hit her… | 他使劲砸她… |
[06:03] | Over and over | 一遍又一遍 |
[06:05] | And over and over. | 一遍又一遍 |
[06:07] | You didn’t call the police? | 你没报警吗 |
[06:10] | I went to bed. | 我上床睡了 |
[06:12] | I thought it wasn’t my business. | 我觉得那与我无关 |
[06:14] | A girl dying wasn’t your business? | 一个女孩生命垂危 你却觉得无关痛痒 |
[06:18] | And when did this happen? | 什么时候的事 |
[06:21] | In 1976. | 1976年 |
[06:24] | 1976, Bonita? | 1976年 博妮塔 |
[06:28] | 27 years ago, | 27年前发生的陈年旧事 |
[06:29] | And you’re just telling this now? | 你却憋到现在才跑来告诉我 |
[06:31] | I had a son. | 我有个儿子 |
[06:34] | I needed to work. | 我得养家糊口 |
[06:36] | But now I have this cancer. | 可我现在患了癌症 |
[06:51] | Something die in here? | 有东西在这里烂死了吗 |
[06:52] | Whew…these cases. | 这些案子 |
[06:55] | The timing adds up. | 日积月累 |
[06:56] | Jill shelby, beaten at a neighbor’s house, | 吉尔·谢尔碧在邻居家里被殴打 |
[06:58] | found the next morning. | 尸体于次日凌晨被发现 |
[06:59] | Case was never solved. | 从未结案 |
[07:00] | Yeah, like the rest of these job. | 没错 跟其它的卷宗一个下场 |
[07:02] | But now we got a witness. | 可我们现在找到目击证人了 |
[07:04] | Are you saying we should open | 阿莉 你的意思是 |
[07:05] | a 27-year-old case, Lil? | 我们得重开一个27年之久的案子吗 |
[07:08] | There’s new direction. | 现在有新的方向了 |
[07:10] | Yeah, witnesses from that long ago | 话虽如此 但时隔那么久 |
[07:11] | are gonna be pretty shaky. | 证据可能会站不住脚 |
[07:13] | Maybe. but then, time can be on our side. | 可能吧 但另一方面 时间久了也有好处 |
[07:15] | People who wouldn’t talk then | 那时不敢开口的人 |
[07:16] | might be willing to now. | 现在可能没忌讳了 |
[07:18] | Look at this maid. | 比方说这个女仆 |
[07:19] | I mean, time passes. | 时过境迁 |
[07:21] | People’s loyalties | 人们良心发现 |
[07:22] | and circumstances change. | 环境也大不相同 |
[07:24] | Do you believe this maid? | 你信这个女仆的话吗 |
[07:25] | Yeah, I do. | 我信 |
[07:28] | I don’t know the assigned detective. | 我不认识这个当值探员 |
[07:31] | Britt. | 布里特 |
[07:33] | I bet Jeffries does. | 我打赌 杰弗里斯认识 |
[07:42] | Britt was top shelf. | 布里特在局里数一数二 |
[07:44] | Got killed in Camden trying to pick up a fugitive. | 在卡姆登捉拿逃犯时牺牲了 |
[07:47] | So he’s not the reason the job went cold. | 所以案子悬而未决不是他的原因 |
[07:49] | Uh-uh. And I remember this one. | 我记得这宗案子 |
[07:51] | It made him crazy. | 把他整疯了 |
[07:53] | The girl’s mother would come in year after year, | 这个女孩的母亲年复一年来局里 |
[07:56] | Britt never had anything for her. | 布里特从未给过她任何交代 |
[07:59] | Who’d he look at for the doer? | 他怀疑是谁干的 |
[08:00] | The two brothers, one being the boyfriend. | 这两兄弟 一个是死者的男朋友 |
[08:03] | A live-in cook made the list. | 一个住家的厨师列了这张表 |
[08:05] | And, of course, | 还有 当然 |
[08:06] | Some folks thought a gang of black kids | 一些人觉得一群黑人小孩 |
[08:07] | must have come to Chestnut Hill that night. | 那晚一定来过栗子山 |
[08:11] | The boyfriend is top pick? | 她男友嫌疑最大吗 |
[08:13] | Yeah, it was rumored he had been violent with her. | 对 有传言说他对她向来暴力 |
[08:15] | Todd Whitley? | 他叫托德·惠特利吗 |
[08:17] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[08:18] | Cocky little jerk, as I recall. | 我只记得他是个自大狂 |
[08:20] | From a society family. | 出身名门 |
[08:22] | No one would talk about those boys. | 没人肯谈及这些男孩 |
[08:25] | The old man was too powerful. | 他老爹有权有势 |
[08:27] | Put up walls Britt couldn’t even get past. | 施加重重阻力 布里特难以找到突破口 |
[08:31] | Someone should read the job again. | 该有人重新调查了 |
[08:33] | Maybe those walls are shakier now. | 说不定有人能张口了 |
[08:36] | How about you? | 要不你来吧 |
[08:38] | I got a job. | 我有活儿了 |
[08:39] | But Vera might get a sense of achivement out of it. | 可维拉说不定能从中获得成就感 |
[08:42] | You spoke to the maid, Lil. | 你和那个女仆谈过了 阿莉 |
[08:44] | Only ’cause he stuck me with her. | 那是他给我设的套 |
[08:47] | This job deserves another look | 这宗案子需要寻找新的切入点 |
[08:49] | and Vera doesn’t have the type of personality | 而维拉不具备这种 |
[08:52] | to get anywhere with society people. | 和名流打交道的性格 |
[08:59] | You give Vera my triple, | 把我的三重谋杀案交给维拉 |
[09:00] | you’re gonna find him in Della’s freezer. | 你会在黛拉的冷冻库里找到他 |
[09:16] | Excuse me, is Evelyn Shelby here? | 请问 伊芙琳·谢尔碧在吗 |
[09:19] | I’m Evelyn. | 我正是 |
[09:24] | Hi. Lilly Rush. | 你好 我叫莉莉·拉什 |
[09:27] | How’d you find this house? | 你怎么找到这里来的 |
[09:29] | Well, I’m a detective, homicide. | 我是凶案组的探员 |
[09:34] | Is it about someone who stayed here? | 是关于这里以前的住户吗 |
[09:38] | No, um… | 不是 |
[09:40] | It’s about your daughter. | 是你女儿的案子 |
[09:45] | A witness has come forward in her case. | 一个目击者来局里报案 |
[09:47] | Someone who worked in the neighborhood. | 这人曾在这个小区工作 |
[09:52] | So you don’t know anything. | 就是说你一无所知 |
[09:54] | We have new direction. | 我们有了新的调查方向 |
[09:57] | Look, I came into homicide every August, | 听着 我每年八月都去凶案组 |
[10:00] | for over 20 years. | 长达20年之久 |
[10:02] | Eventually, I figured out that detective Britt | 最终我发现那个叫布里特的探员 |
[10:04] | was too much of a gentleman | 太过绅士 |
[10:05] | to tell me to stop coming, | 不忍摧毁我的希望 |
[10:07] | that her case would never be solved. | 他不忍告诉我这案子永远破不了 |
[10:10] | You can only hope so long. | 你只能一直抱着空幻想 |
[10:13] | So I should just forget about Jill? | 那我该索性把吉尔忘了吗 |
[10:16] | How about Todd Whitley? | 那托德·惠特利呢 |
[10:17] | Should I forget him, too? | 我是不是也该把他给忘了 |
[10:18] | Todd was lovely to Jill. | 托德对吉尔很体贴 |
[10:21] | Really, I… hear he knocked her around. | 真的吗 我怎么听说他对她拳脚相加 |
[10:24] | What’s lovely about that? | 这也称得上体贴吗 |
[10:26] | I still see Todd Whitley… and Melanie. | 我还见得着托德·惠特利…和梅勒妮 |
[10:29] | They’re married now. | 他们成婚了 |
[10:32] | Melanie… | 梅勒妮… |
[10:34] | Jill’s best friend? | 吉尔的挚友吗 |
[10:36] | They became close after she died. | 她死后他们就走到了一起 |
[10:39] | And I’m not interested | 况且我也没兴趣 |
[10:40] | In stirring up more accusations against him. | 再去告他 |
[10:46] | Well, I’m reopening the case. | 我要重新开案 |
[10:48] | I’m not saying don’t do your job. | 我不是要阻止你 |
[10:51] | It’s just that no one’s been able to solve it | 只是没人能事隔那么多年 |
[10:54] | After all these years. | 还能结这案子 |
[10:58] | And… and I-I just can’t get pulled in again. | 而且…我也不想再投入感情了 |
[11:17] | What kind of person doesn’t wanna solve | 哪种人不愿了结 |
[11:19] | Her daughter’s murder? | 自己女儿的谋杀案呢 |
[11:22] | Someone in a lot of pain? | 满腹伤痛的人 |
[11:24] | Well, she won’t help me with Todd, | 她不肯谈托德 |
[11:25] | She thinks he’s a golden boy. | 在她眼中 他无可挑剔 |
[11:26] | And the best friend’s married to him. | 而吉尔的挚友嫁给了他 |
[11:29] | That’s a tight inner circle. | 肥水不让外人田 |
[11:30] | So Jill’s own mom isn’t on board, | 现在吉尔的亲生母亲都不愿合作 |
[11:33] | Who’s this for? | 我们做这些又是图什么 |
[11:39] | You working a dead case instead of our triple? | 你竟然为了桩无头案放弃我们的三重谋杀案 |
[11:41] | Talk to him. | 你去解释 |
[11:42] | Unsolved isn’t dead, Las. | 拉斯 未结案和无头案不划等号 |
[11:44] | And she’s got direction. don’t you? | 而且她有头绪了 对吧 |
[11:46] | Yeah, but I also got three murders at this restaurant. | 对 可我还得查这家餐馆的三重谋杀案 |
[11:49] | All right. | 好的 |
[11:50] | Who else can you go to on this? | 你还要去找谁问话 |
[11:52] | Well, not Melanie. | 我不会去找梅勒妮 |
[11:53] | So I guess that leaves the brothers. | 那就只剩下这两兄弟了 |
[11:55] | What was their party line on the abuse? | 对于虐待事件 他们的”政党路线”是什么 |
[11:56] | The party line was don’t talk to the cops. | “政党路线”是别和警察啰嗦 |
[11:59] | Going out on the street, boss. | 老大 我上街办案 |
[12:01] | Right. | 好 |
[12:02] | Neighborhood survey on Della’s. | 我去走访黛拉餐馆的邻里 |
[12:03] | You coming or not? | 你去不去 |
[12:04] | Let me just work this one for one more interview, | 让我再去走访一家人家试试 |
[12:06] | then I’m back. | 然后我就归队 |
[12:07] | Great. | 那就好 |
[12:09] | All right, what’s your play with the brothers? | 说说你准备对这两兄弟用什么招 |
[12:10] | Well, Todd’s a superstar lawyer now. | 托德现在是闻名遐迩的律师 |
[12:13] | Eric is more of a fringe case. | 埃里克更像是个边缘人物 |
[12:16] | Divorced, drinking problem, doesn’t exactly work. | 离婚 酗酒 无正当职业 |
[12:20] | Sounds like he’s your first stop. | 听起来他就是你该走访的第一站 |
[12:43] | Eric? | 你是埃里克吗 |
[12:45] | Yeah? | 是 |
[12:46] | Detective Rush. | 我是拉什探员 |
[12:49] | I’m heading out. I have a meeting. | 我正要出门 我约了人见面 |
[12:50] | There’s a 1:00 in old city. | 旧城有一家一点酒吧 |
[12:53] | It’s not that kind of meeting. | 你误会了 |
[12:58] | Um..I’m..it’ll just take a few minutes. | 我只耽误你几分钟 |
[12:59] | It’s about Jill Shelby. | 是关于吉尔·谢尔碧的 |
[13:02] | You were in school with her, right? | 你和她就读于同一学校 对吗 |
[13:04] | Chelsea Day? | 切尔西高中 |
[13:08] | I can’t talk to you. | 我不能和你说话 |
[13:10] | How come? | 为什么 |
[13:12] | They treated my brother and me like suspects back then. | 那时起他们就把我和我哥当嫌犯 |
[13:15] | Well, it was an open secret | 这早就不是什么秘密了 |
[13:16] | Todd was hitting Jill. | 托德一直在对吉尔施暴 |
[13:20] | He loved Jill. | 他爱吉尔 |
[13:23] | People hit people they love. | 人们总是伤害自己的爱人 |
[13:27] | I shouldn’t say anymore. | 我不能多说了 |
[13:30] | Maybe you could just tell me what she was like. | 或许你能给我描述下吉尔 |
[13:35] | She was nice. | 她人很好 |
[13:37] | When you were alone with her, at least. | 至少在你和她独处的时候很友善 |
[13:41] | When you weren’t alone? | 那其它时候呢 |
[13:45] | I don’t wanna speak ill of the dead. | 我不想说死者坏话 |
[13:46] | It’s okay. I hear it every day. | 没什么大不了 我每天都听得到这种话 |
[13:51] | She’d ignore you. | 她会对你视而不见 |
[13:53] | She ignore you that night? | 那晚她对你视而不见了吗 |
[13:56] | She was at her worst at parties. | 她在派对上都自命不凡 |
[14:06] | I see dollar signs, | 我看到了美元符号 |
[14:07] | Already, Charlie. | 准备好了 查理 |
[14:17] | That was a $50 value. | 那个吻值50块 |
[14:19] | Thank you! | 多谢夸奖 |
[14:25] | Come on, Jill. | 赶紧的 吉尔 |
[14:27] | Tell us what a kiss from Eric’s worth. | 告诉我们埃里克的吻值多少 |
[14:30] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[14:31] | He’s Todd’s brother. | 他是托德的弟弟 |
[14:33] | You’ve already kissed two other guys. | 你已经吻了其他两个人 |
[14:36] | I’m not into it. | 我就是不想和你接吻 |
[14:44] | Come here, Eric. | 过来 埃里克 |
[14:51] | So she was kind of a bitch to you that night. | 那她那晚可真过分的 |
[14:54] | She didn’t mean it. | 她不是有意的 |
[14:58] | That was the just way she got sometimes. | 她只是偶尔那样 |
[15:04] | Anyway, I need to go. | 不管怎样 我得走了 |
[15:05] | Oh, did you letter in high school? | 你在高中是运动健将吗 |
[15:09] | You look kind of athletic. | 你体格有点像运动员 |
[15:12] | One year. | 有一年榜上有名 |
[15:15] | Wrestling. | 摔跤项目 |
[15:22] | Todd Whitley. | 我是托德·惠特利 |
[15:23] | Lilly rush. | 我叫莉莉·拉什 |
[15:25] | Have a seat, Lilly. | 请坐 莉莉 |
[15:29] | Who’d you row for? | 你曾代表过哪些队参加过划艇比赛 |
[15:31] | Uh, Chelsea Day and PENN. | 切尔西高中和宾夕法尼亚大学 |
[15:33] | I’m still on the water most mornings. | 我至今还经常早起划艇 |
[15:35] | Impressive. | 佩服 |
[15:37] | This is about Eric I assume. | 我猜埃里克又惹麻烦了 |
[15:39] | You don’t seem too shocked he might be in trouble. | 他惹麻烦 你似乎一点也不感到震惊 |
[15:42] | Patterns of behavior, right? | 这就是行为模式吧 |
[15:46] | Recognize her? | 认识吗 |
[15:52] | What is this? | 什么意思 |
[15:54] | A homicide investigation. | 凶案调查 |
[15:56] | Look, that was painful for a lot of people. | 听着 那件事伤害了很多人 |
[15:59] | I suggest you leave it alone. | 我建议你别多管闲事 |
[16:01] | I can’t do that. | 我不能坐视不管 |
[16:02] | It’s an open case. | 已经开案了 |
[16:06] | Why did someone like you become a cop? | 你这种人怎么能做得上警察 |
[16:09] | Oh, bad education, limited talent. | 教育不当 禀赋有限 |
[16:15] | You should be married, living the good life. | 你该找个人嫁了 过过小日子 |
[16:22] | Well, no one ever asked. | 可惜没人向我求婚 |
[16:26] | So here I am working a homicide. | 所以我是来查凶案的 |
[16:30] | Well, as I told the cops at the time, | 我那时录过口供 |
[16:32] | I was with my brother all night. | 那天我整晚都和我弟弟在一起 |
[16:34] | Actually, a lawyer | 事实上 那份口供 |
[16:35] | told them that in a statement three weeks later. | 是一个律师于三周后提供给警方的 |
[16:38] | So? | 那又如何 |
[16:42] | Look… my father owned half of Philadelphia. | 听着…半个费城都归我爸所有 |
[16:48] | People like to see families like ours in trouble. | 人们就是喜欢看我们这种家族的好戏 |
[16:51] | We hired a lawyer. | 我们请了个律师 |
[16:54] | Maybe your kind of people don’t do that… | 可能你们这种人不这么干… |
[16:56] | Mine do. | 但这是我们的作风 |
[16:58] | Even if there’s nothing to hide? | 即便你们没有把柄可以被抓 |
[16:59] | I can’t help you anymore. | 我爱莫能助 |
[17:02] | I understand you’re married to Melanie now. | 我能理解你娶了梅勒妮 |
[17:04] | She can’t help you either. | 她也无法协助你破案 |
[17:05] | Do you still have a problem with violence? | 你还在施暴吗 |
[17:09] | I know you once hit Jill hard enough | 我知道你一度将吉尔打成重伤 |
[17:11] | to give her three stitches and all. | 害她足足缝了三针 |
[17:14] | Everyone knew the cops had it in for me over Jill. | 周所周知 警方总因为吉尔的事找我麻烦 |
[17:17] | They were wrong then, | 他们那时没搞清状况 |
[17:19] | You are wrong now. | 而你现在重蹈覆辙 |
[17:21] | Ever hit Melanie? | 你打过梅勒妮吗 |
[17:24] | All right, Lilly, | 好吧 莉莉 |
[17:27] | You’re right. | 你没错 |
[17:29] | Someone did beat the crap out of Jill on a regular basis. | 的确有人定期殴打吉尔 |
[17:31] | But it wasn’t me. | 可那个人不是我 |
[17:33] | Her father was a real son of a bitch. | 她的父亲是个十足的混蛋 |
[18:00] | You sure know how to find people. | 你果然很擅长找人 |
[18:03] | I thought you’d still be living in Chestnut Hill. | 我以为你还住在栗子山 |
[18:05] | I like the city. | 我喜欢这所城市 |
[18:09] | Did you find something? | 有什么进展吗 |
[18:10] | Autopsy records and medical records. | 验尸报告和病历 |
[18:13] | And? | 怎么了 |
[18:14] | I just don’t understand these injuries | 我只是搞不懂吉尔死前 |
[18:15] | Jill had before she died. | 这些伤是怎么来的 |
[18:18] | Injuries? | 什么伤 |
[18:19] | Broken rib when she was 12…. | 她12岁时肋骨被打断… |
[18:21] | A concussion … a jaw fracture at nine years old. | 脑震荡…9岁时下颌断裂 |
[18:24] | What’s the deal? | 这是怎么回事 |
[18:26] | She played field hockey and soccer. | 她打曲棍球 还踢足球 |
[18:31] | She was very active. | 她很活泼好动 |
[18:34] | Evelyn, my ex-husband was a mean drunk. | 伊芙琳 我的前夫是个典型的酒鬼 |
[18:36] | I know the difference between a soccer injury | 我知道踢足球受伤 |
[18:38] | and a trip down the stairs. | 和滚下楼梯的差别 |
[18:43] | Did your husband beat your daughter? | 你的丈夫打女儿吗 |
[18:45] | He was in Houston the night she died. | 她死的那晚我丈夫在休斯顿 |
[18:47] | That wasn’t my question. | 你没有回答我的问题 |
[18:49] | He’s been dead nine years. | 他已经去世九年了 |
[18:52] | And now you work at a shelter for | 而你现在在受虐妇女与儿童 |
[18:54] | battered women and children. | 庇护所工作 |
[18:57] | Where did you get that? | 你从哪里弄到的照片 |
[19:00] | The case file. | 档案里的 |
[19:07] | I took this picture. | 这张是我拍的 |
[19:19] | I don’t see how you can just forget her, Evelyn. | 伊芙琳 我不明白你怎么把她给忘了 |
[19:22] | Forget? | 忘了 |
[19:25] | I think about her every day. | 我对她日思夜想 |
[19:29] | This ruined my life. | 我的世界因此崩溃 |
[19:31] | Then it still matters. | 那说明你还在乎 |
[19:35] | I can’t look back. | 我无法回首往事 |
[19:36] | It’s too hard. | 太折磨人了 |
[19:41] | So you sell your Chestnut Hill house, | 因此你变卖了栗子山的房产 |
[19:43] | Pack up your old life | 打包收起旧日生活 |
[19:44] | And-and think you can just walk away? | 然后自以为可以一走了之 |
[19:47] | You can’t walk away from her, Eveylyn. | 伊芙琳 你无法走出她的影子 |
[19:50] | She’s a part of you. | 她是你的一部分 |
[19:56] | There’s now hope now. | 现在又有希望了 |
[19:59] | And what if you don’t solve it? | 那如果你结不了案怎么办 |
[20:03] | Where does that leave me? | 我又该何去何从 |
[20:07] | What if I do solve it? | 那如果我真结案了呢 |
[20:27] | My husband doesn’t want me talking to you. | 我丈夫不希望我和你们谈话 |
[20:31] | Todd doesn’t want you helping | 托德不想让你协助我们 |
[20:32] | With your best friend’s murder investigation? | 调查你挚友的谋杀案吗 |
[20:35] | I thought we put this to rest. | 我以为这事已经告一段落了 |
[20:37] | It’s important to me, Melly. | 这对我事关重大 梅丽 |
[20:41] | So you came to the party with Jill but left alone? | 那你是和吉尔结伴而来 却撇下她走了 |
[20:45] | I drank too much. | 我那天喝多了 |
[20:46] | I had to go home and I couldn’t find her. | 不得不回家 而且我也没找到她 |
[20:48] | You made a big point in your interview | 你在笔录里特别强调 |
[20:50] | that you were sure it wasn’t Todd. | 你确定凶手不是托德 |
[20:53] | The detective made a big point of asking about him. | 那是因为那个探员着重问了他的事 |
[20:55] | He was fixated on the Whitleys, | 他一直咬着惠特利家不放 |
[20:57] | but barely looked at Tim Dorn. | 但几乎没注意到蒂姆·多恩 |
[20:59] | This is the cook? | 是那个厨师吧 |
[21:01] | He lived in our guest house, | 他以前住在我们家宾馆 |
[21:02] | And he was with the girls that night. | 而且他那晚和那群女孩在一起 |
[21:05] | When we left for the party, | 我们动身去派对时 |
[21:06] | he told Jill she should come by later if she wanted. | 他告诉吉尔 随时欢迎他来坐 |
[21:10] | When I heard she was missing the next day, | 第二天我听说她失踪了 |
[21:12] | Tim was the first person I thought of. | 第一个想到的人就是蒂姆 |
[21:19] | All this information | 这是我收集的所有资料 |
[21:20] | and I got one page on the guy | 我还拿到了一页这家伙的资料 |
[21:22] | The mother and best friend think did it. | 死者母亲和挚友都怀疑他是凶手 |
[21:25] | You gotta listen to the best friend. | 你得听听她挚友的话 |
[21:28] | Teenage girls tell each other everything. | 青春期女孩无话不谈 |
[21:30] | Well, Britt wrote two sentences on him, | 布里特在他的笔录上写了两句 |
[21:32] | Then blew him off. | 然后又把他划掉了 |
[21:35] | It’s hard to tell if he even worked him hard enough. | 很难说他有没有全身心投入找证据 |
[21:37] | Especially when he had it out for Todd. | 尤其是在他怀疑对象是托德的时候 |
[21:42] | Dorn’s up in Frackville. | 多恩蹲在夫拉克维 |
[21:45] | Locked up? | 蹲大牢吗 |
[21:48] | Why do you think he’s gonna talk to you? | 你怎么知道他肯待见你 |
[21:51] | I’m an optimist. | 我是个乐观主义者 |
[21:53] | Lil, I got a wife at home. | 阿莉 我老婆在家等我 |
[21:56] | You don’t have to come. | 你不必跟我一起 |
[21:57] | You think it’s a dead case. | 你觉得这是宗无头案 |
[22:02] | Let me just call her. | 我还是打个电话给她吧 |
[22:07] | Five years for forgery. | 因伪造罪被判五年 |
[22:09] | I got a facility for it, gets me into trouble. | 我设备齐全 自找了麻烦 |
[22:14] | You ever dabble in more serious crime? | 你有没有犯过别的重罪 |
[22:16] | Like the violence done to Jill Shelby? | 比如对吉尔·谢尔碧施暴吗 |
[22:19] | No, ma’am. | 没有 警官 |
[22:20] | I’m strictly a cerebral criminal. | 我是个纯脑力犯罪者 |
[22:22] | Pretty attractive, wasn’t she? | 她是不是很有吸引力 |
[22:25] | She was pretty cute, for a girl. | 作为女孩 她相当可爱 |
[22:28] | You did tell her to come over that night. | 那晚你确实约过她去你那里 |
[22:30] | She came over a lot to get high. | 她过来主要是为了吸毒 |
[22:34] | She and her little vixen friend Melanie. | 她和她的小泼妇朋友梅勒妮 |
[22:37] | Well, that little vixen thinks that you killed Jill. | 那个小泼妇觉得是你杀了吉尔 |
[22:40] | Well, if you marry the prime suspect | 如果你嫁给了头号嫌犯 |
[22:42] | I guess you better point to someone else. | 想必就会把矛头指向其他人了 |
[22:45] | Jill’s mom also thinks you did it. | 吉尔的母亲也觉得是你干的 |
[22:48] | A woman lives in a certain world. | 一个女人活在一个特定的世界 |
[22:51] | If the shining neighbor boy killed her daughter, | 如果阳光邻居大男孩杀了自己的女儿 |
[22:53] | That world’s a lie. | 那整个世界对她而言都是个骗局 |
[22:55] | Britt has your alibi down here | 布里特的笔录中 你的不在场证明上 |
[22:57] | as going to bed at 10:00. | 写的是10点上床睡觉了 |
[23:01] | I guess he must have kept his word. | 我想他做到了言而有信 |
[23:05] | Actually, I was with a… friend that night. | 实际上 我那晚和一个朋友在一起 |
[23:09] | What friend? | 哪个朋友 |
[23:11] | Bobby Jordan. | 波比·乔丹 |
[23:13] | This big, luscious college boy down the street. | 他就住在街边 是个大个子的性感小生 |
[23:17] | Neither of us was exactly out and proud at the time, | 我们俩那时还没出柜 也不引以为豪 |
[23:21] | so we asked Britt not to document the sleepover. | 所以我们恳求布里特不要记录在案 |
[23:25] | Bobby’s gonna confirm that? | 波比肯证明你的证词吗 |
[23:27] | Well, I imagine he’s come to terms by now. | 我想他现在应该妥协了吧 |
[23:31] | Did Jill ever talk to you about Todd? | 吉尔和你聊过托德吗 |
[23:33] | Oh, sure. those girls told me everything. | 当然 那些姑娘们都对我推心置腹 |
[23:36] | Like what? | 比如呢 |
[23:38] | Teenage drama. | 青少年的那些轶事 |
[23:40] | They even told me things they didn’t tell each other. | 她们甚至还把彼此间埋藏的秘密告诉我 |
[23:44] | Like all the while Jill was fretting | 比如吉尔总是很苦恼 |
[23:46] | That Todd doesn’t treat her right, | 托德对她不好 |
[23:49] | Melanie was doing him on the side. | 另外梅勒妮还和托德偷腥 |
[24:10] | You can’t be here. | 你们不能进来 |
[24:11] | Gate was open. | 大门没关 |
[24:12] | My partner, Chris Lassing. | 这是我的搭档 克里斯·拉斯 |
[24:14] | How you doing? | 你好 |
[24:15] | Todd is furious at you. | 托德很生你们的气 |
[24:17] | Thanks to you, his brother came here Last night, | 拜你们所赐 他弟弟昨晚来过 |
[24:20] | drunk, after six years of being sober. | 喝得酩酊大醉 他已六年滴酒未沾 |
[24:23] | Eric did? | 是吗 |
[24:24] | Look, I’ve told you about Tim Dorn. | 听着 我已经告诉过你们蒂姆·多恩的事了 |
[24:26] | Why do you have to keep bothering us? | 你们为什么还来烦我们 |
[24:28] | Dorn’s alibi checked out. | 多恩的不在场证明已被证实 |
[24:30] | We know about you and Todd | 我们听说你和托德 |
[24:31] | Stepping out on Jill back then. | 那时背着吉尔偷吃 |
[24:34] | I… I don’t have to talk to you. | 我不必非给跟你们说话 |
[24:36] | We have to arrest you? | 看来我们只能逮捕你了 |
[24:38] | You don’t want that, lady. | 你不会想要那样吧 女士 |
[24:39] | You should see our holding cell. | 你真该见见我们的拘留室 |
[24:41] | Your headband will get all dirty. | 你的头饰会堆满尘土 |
[24:42] | Why does this matter? | 这有什么关系吗 |
[24:44] | ‘Cause when you tell us one lie, | 因为你对我们撒了个谎 |
[24:46] | Melanie, even if it’s small, | 梅勒妮 即便是个小谎 |
[24:47] | that makes us think you’re hiding other things. | 也会让我们觉得你有所隐瞒 |
[24:48] | Like whatever Todd did to Jill that night. | 比如那晚托德对吉尔做的事 |
[24:52] | It wasn’t Todd, okay? | 不是托德干的 好吗 |
[24:56] | I know… | 我知道… |
[25:00] | Because I was with him that night. | 因为那晚我和他在一起 |
[25:09] | That is some top. | 上衣很特别 |
[25:13] | It’s new. | 新买的 |
[25:15] | You look like, uh… | 你像个… |
[25:18] | What? | 什么 |
[25:20] | A patriotic street walker. | 热血妓女 |
[25:27] | It was in Seventeen. | 这可是上了《十七岁》杂志的 |
[25:39] | Why do you have to be a jerk? | 你为什么要出口伤人 |
[25:41] | Why don’t you go and comfort her? | 你怎么不跑去安慰她 |
[25:48] | You know, you could use some time in charm school. | 你可以去魅力培训学校补补课 |
[25:51] | Could I? | 可以吗 |
[25:53] | I could give you a tutorial…Upstairs. | 我可以给你上楼单独辅导… |
[25:59] | What about Jill? | 吉尔怎么办 |
[26:02] | What about her? | 你还管她呢 |
[26:08] | I’m obviously not proud of it. | 我对此感到很羞愧 |
[26:11] | It sounds like Eric had pretty strong feelings for Jill. | 听起来埃里克很喜欢吉尔 |
[26:15] | So? | 所以呢 |
[26:16] | So, why’d he fall off the wagon | 所以为什么他听到吉尔的名字后 |
[26:18] | Just ’cause Jill’s name came up? | 酒瘾就又复发了呢 |
[27:10] | Two million people in this city, | 这个城市有两百万人口 |
[27:13] | I gotta run into you? | 我偏偏跑到了你面前 |
[27:15] | You think I’m thrilled seeing you? | 你以为我看到你会欣喜若狂吗 |
[27:16] | All right, look, | 好吧 听着 |
[27:17] | I’m sorry if I was obnoxious in your office. | 很抱歉在你办公室让你反感了 |
[27:20] | More than obnoxious. | 何止反感 |
[27:22] | It’s just the way that you | 只是你护着埃里克的方式 |
[27:23] | Were looking out for Eric. it was… | 真是… |
[27:27] | I hear he’s drinking again. | 我听说他酒瘾又复发了 |
[27:28] | Don’t talk about Eric. | 别谈埃里克 |
[27:30] | Todd, I know that you were with Melanie that night. | 托德 我知道你那晚和梅勒妮在一起 |
[27:33] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[27:34] | Which doesn’t add up | 这无法支撑 |
[27:35] | with you saying you were with Eric. | 你和埃里克在一起的口供 |
[27:36] | So I figure that you just said that to protect him. | 所以我发现你撒谎是为了保护他 |
[27:39] | Okay, let’s say I was with Melanie that night. | 好 就说那晚我和梅勒妮在一起 |
[27:42] | You can understand why I wouldn’t want | 你可以理解为什么我不想 |
[27:43] | the entire world knowing that, right? | 公布于世 对吧 |
[27:45] | Right. | 对 |
[27:48] | So why not just say that you were sleeping? | 你何不干脆就说你睡着了 |
[27:50] | Why give Eric an alibi? | 为什么要替埃里克做不在场证明 |
[27:52] | You should drop this. | 你该收手了 |
[27:54] | Eric did it. | 是埃里克干的 |
[27:54] | That’s why you can sleep at night | 因此你每晚能安然入睡 |
[27:56] | and have a normal life, and he’s a mess. | 过正常人的生活 而他却一片狼藉 |
[27:58] | You should just watch it. | 你给我小心点 |
[27:59] | When did the hard drinking start? | 他什么时候开始酗酒的 |
[28:01] | After he killed her? | 杀了她之后吗 |
[28:01] | I can make your life very difficult. | 我可以毁掉你的生活 |
[28:04] | Eric kills Jill… | 埃里克杀了吉尔… |
[28:05] | You clean up after him. | 你为他善后 |
[28:06] | Brother’s keeper ever since. am I close? | 长兄为父 我猜对了吗 |
[28:10] | Tell me something, Lilly. | 莉莉 告诉我 |
[28:12] | What is the point of all of this after so many years? | 你翻这些陈年旧账是为了什么 |
[28:17] | People shouldn’t be forgotten. | 人们不该被遗忘 |
[28:20] | Even if they are my kind of people. | 即便是我这种人 |
[28:22] | Maybe they don’t have a lot of money, | 可能他们并非家财万贯 |
[28:24] | they don’t have lawyers… | 他们也请不起律师… |
[28:26] | But they matter. | 可他们也是人 |
[28:28] | They should get justice, too. | 他们也该被伸张正义 |
[28:32] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[28:34] | You’re a crusader. | 你是个十字军战士 |
[28:37] | I guess I am. | 我想是吧 |
[28:40] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[28:50] | So, is sleep like an optional thing for you? | 睡觉对你而言是可选项吗 |
[28:53] | I’m not tired. | 我不累 |
[28:56] | Guess who weighed in on your case today? | 猜猜今天谁介入了你的案子 |
[28:59] | Mmm… the commissioner. | 局长 |
[29:05] | The commissioner? | 真是局长吗 |
[29:07] | Apparently he and the Whitley’s father were college pals. | 显然他和惠特利的父亲是大学里的哥们 |
[29:11] | Todd called Bradley to tattle on me? | 托德打电话让布拉德利找我做思想工作吗 |
[29:14] | What a baby. | 真幼稚 |
[29:15] | And now Bradley’s wondering | 现在布拉德利想知道 |
[29:16] | When you’re going back on the line. | 你准备什么时候归队 |
[29:18] | He couldn’t pick me out of a line up. | 他不能随便就把我抽出案子 |
[29:19] | Suddenly he’s tracking my career? | 突然间他就在追踪我的职业生涯了吗 |
[29:21] | Screw him. | 去他的 |
[29:23] | Don’t say that too loud in this building. | 别在楼里大声嚷嚷 |
[29:25] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 好 好 好 |
[29:26] | Rush… | 拉什… |
[29:27] | Your boyfriend’s downstairs. | 你男友在楼下 |
[29:28] | I’m single. | 我单身 |
[29:29] | You sure it’s not your boyfriend? | 你确定不是你男友吗 |
[29:30] | One of the Whitleys… booked for DUI. | 是惠特利兄弟中的一个…因为酒驾被拘留 |
[29:43] | You crash that nice car of yours, Eric? | 埃里克 你把你的香车给撞烂了吗 |
[29:47] | Thanks to you. | 拜你所赐 |
[29:48] | I had something to do with it? | 还有我的功劳吗 |
[29:49] | All I did was bring up Jill. | 我只是提了吉尔的名字而已 |
[29:51] | Why’s that send you on a bender? | 那怎么就让你喝高了呢 |
[29:52] | My brother called our lawyer, who called the commissioner, | 我哥打电话给律师 他和局长通了电话 |
[29:55] | Who’s a very close family friend. | 局长和我们家是世交 |
[29:56] | I heard all about it. | 我都听说了 |
[29:58] | Then why don’t you take a hint and back off? | 那你何不放聪明点 知难而退 |
[30:03] | ‘Cause something tells me | 因为我猜 |
[30:04] | you and I are one scotch away | 你我能否好好聊天 |
[30:05] | from a good conversation. | 只有一杯酒的差别 |
[30:27] | Hey, Lil. | 阿莉 |
[30:30] | Las is in with Evelyn Shelby. | 拉斯和伊芙琳·谢尔碧在里面 |
[30:41] | I kept my own box on Jill. | 我自己留了吉尔的纪念物 |
[30:43] | It’s been packed away for years. | 已经收藏了很多年 |
[30:44] | I thought maybe it could help. | 我觉得或许能派上用场 |
[30:45] | Good. | 很好 |
[30:47] | Melanie told me about her and Todd in high school, | 梅勒妮向我坦白了她和托德高中时 |
[30:49] | behind Jill’s back. | 背着吉尔干的事 |
[30:51] | Well, she was only 15. | 她那时才15岁 |
[30:54] | Mrs. Shelby, | 谢尔碧女士 |
[30:55] | it looks like we’re closing in on Eric Whitley. | 我们正从埃里克·惠特利入手破案 |
[30:58] | The younger one? | 弟弟吗 |
[30:59] | Yeah, well, | 没错 |
[31:00] | He doesn’t have an alibi for that night. | 他那晚没有不在场证明 |
[31:02] | And, he was pretty sick in love with your daughter. | 而且他很爱你的女儿 |
[31:08] | I was looking at her yearbook, | 我当时在看她的年鉴 |
[31:10] | and I remembered this boy, Ann Winters’ son. | 我记得这个男孩 他是安·温特斯的儿子 |
[31:15] | A few years after Jill died he said something to Ann | 吉尔死了几年后 他对安说了些事 |
[31:18] | about the Whitleys getting away with murder. | 是关于惠特利家逍遥法外的 |
[31:24] | Why isn’t this in the file? | 为什么卷宗里没有 |
[31:26] | Well, it should be. | 应该有的 |
[31:27] | John told it to the police. | 约翰告诉过警方 |
[31:29] | What’s the kid name? | 那孩子叫什么名字 |
[31:31] | Charlie Winters. | 查理·温特斯 |
[31:34] | If Britt talked to him, I’d have a record of it. | 如果布里特和他谈过 我会找到记录 |
[31:36] | He was meticulous. | 他做事一丝不苟 |
[31:39] | Are you sure your husband mentioned it to Britt? | 你确定你的丈夫向布里特到过这点吗 |
[31:42] | He told me he did. | 他说提过 |
[31:47] | Could he have lied, Evelyn? | 伊芙琳 他可能对你撒了谎吗 |
[31:50] | Well, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:51] | I mean, I hounded him about it. | 我反复追问过他这件事 |
[31:54] | He said it came to nothing. | 他说不了了之了 |
[31:55] | That I should stop brining it up. | 让我以后别再提了 |
[31:58] | Stop pointing fingers at the Whitleys. | 别再把矛头指向惠特利家 |
[32:01] | They were a powerful family. | 他们是权贵之家 |
[32:05] | I guess we both know what it’s | 我想你我都清楚 |
[32:07] | like to have a husband fail you. | 被老公辜负的感觉 |
[32:13] | We’ll find Charile Winters, Evelyn. | 伊芙琳 我们会找到查理·温特斯 |
[32:15] | We’ll talk to him, | 我们会找他谈话 |
[32:16] | And we’ll let you know what he says. | 我们也把他的话转告你 |
[32:27] | 清静之地 静修营 请安静 | |
[32:45] | Thanks for coming out. | 谢谢你们能赶过来 |
[32:46] | I can’t really leave the retreat. | 我不能离开静修营 |
[32:48] | Sure. it’s about Jill Shelby. | 当然 我们来调查吉尔·谢尔碧的案子 |
[32:52] | So, now you wanna hear? | 你们终于想听了 |
[32:54] | Yeah, you told the cops you didn’t see anything. | 对 你告诉警方你什么都没看见 |
[32:56] | Yeah, at first. | 起初是这样 |
[32:58] | But then I came to the Shelbys with some good information, | 可后来我带着好消息去了谢尔碧家 |
[33:03] | And I got the brush-off. | 却吃了闭门羹 |
[33:05] | You come stoned in your VW van? | 你当时驾着大众车喝得烂醉 |
[33:07] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[33:08] | Charlie, Evelyn Shelby’s the one who told us about you. | 查理 是伊芙琳·谢尔碧向我们提到了你 |
[33:11] | Screw Evelyn Shelby, okay? | 让她见鬼去 行不行 |
[33:13] | I tried to help her years ago. | 我好几年前想帮她 |
[33:16] | She wouldn’t hear it. | 她却充耳不闻 |
[33:17] | You’re right, Charlie, but she’s not afraid now, | 你说得对 查理 可她已经不害怕了 |
[33:19] | And we wanna hear. | 也愿意听到事实 |
[33:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:28] | I was, um… | 我当时… |
[33:30] | kind of passed out on a lounge chair. | 在休闲椅上睡着了 |
[33:34] | How could this happen? | 怎么会这样 |
[33:34] | Just shut up. | 给我闭嘴 |
[33:36] | Why’d you have to wear this? | 你为什么非要穿这件衣服 |
[33:38] | What? | 什么 |
[33:39] | It’s ruined. | 这衣服被糟蹋了 |
[33:44] | That’s what you were thinking about? | 你满脑子只有那个吗 |
[33:45] | That stupid jacket? | 那件蠢夹克 |
[33:47] | Just leave things to me. | 还是交给我吧 |
[33:57] | So, they… got in their car and left, | 所以他们就上车走了 |
[34:00] | And, man, I just got the hell out of there. | 然后我就立马闪人了 |
[34:04] | Why’d Eric care so much about the jacket? | 埃里克为什么那么在意那件夹克 |
[34:08] | There was this… | 是这样的… |
[34:10] | One year that Eric did wrestling, and… | 有一年埃里克练摔跤 然后… |
[34:14] | Todd couldn’t wrestle to save his life. | 托德没法靠摔跤拯救他的生活 |
[34:20] | I think it was the only thing that… | 我认为这是唯一一件… |
[34:23] | He could do better than Todd. | 他能超越托德的事 |
[34:28] | How was it? | 怎么样 |
[34:29] | Good. | 很好 |
[34:31] | I need a couple of minutes. | 我需要占用你几分钟 |
[34:34] | I… I have to tell you something | 我得告诉你些事 |
[34:35] | That’s gonna be hard to hear. | 不太中听 |
[34:39] | Todd was seen with the murder weapon that night. | 有人看见那晚托德拿着凶器 |
[34:43] | But I was with him. | 可我当时和他在一起 |
[34:45] | You were asleep after drinking all night. | 你喝了酒整晚都睡得很熟 |
[34:47] | He could’ve got out of bed later. | 他可能之后起床了 |
[34:48] | This is the father of my children. | 他是我孩子们的父亲 |
[34:50] | He was involved with a murder, Melanie, | 梅勒妮 他涉嫌谋杀 |
[34:52] | That’s someone that you don’t know very well. | 你并不十分了解他 |
[34:55] | Well, maybe he was just covering up for Eric. | 或许他只是在替埃里克掩盖真相 |
[34:58] | Even if that’s all he did, | 即使他只是这样 |
[35:00] | That’s accessory to murder. | 那他也是谋杀案的从犯 |
[35:15] | I wanna tell you something… | 我想告诉你些事… |
[35:18] | But if I do, I can’t go home. | 可如果我说了 就回不了家了 |
[35:21] | I can help you with that. | 我可以帮你 |
[35:24] | They’re talking every night. | 他们每晚都在讨论 |
[35:25] | They’re arguing. | 他们争执不休 |
[35:28] | Todd keeps telling Eric to stay away from Tabby’s. | 托德一直告诉埃里克别去泰比家 |
[35:31] | What’s that? | 那是哪里 |
[35:32] | They have an aunt, Tabitha. | 他们有个阿姨叫泰贝莎 |
[35:33] | She has a house in Chestnut Hill. | 她在栗子山有栋房子 |
[35:35] | It was… it was close to where we all used to live. | 离我们以前住的地方很近 |
[35:40] | Pack a bag for you and the kids. | 赶紧打包好自己和孩子的行李 |
[35:42] | You’re coming with me. | 你们跟我走 |
[35:57] | Where’s my wife? | 我的妻子在哪里 |
[36:00] | Safe. | 安全的地方 |
[36:01] | Hey, bitch, | 贱人 |
[36:02] | You tell me where she is. | 告诉我她的藏身处 |
[36:05] | Is this how you handle women you can’t control? | 这就是你对待无法掌控的女人的方式吗 |
[36:07] | This supposed to scare me? | 你这么做是要吓我吗 |
[36:09] | It’s supposed to make you think. | 是要让你考虑清楚 |
[36:11] | I’m not like the girls you’re used to, Todd. | 托德 我和你以往相处的女孩子不同 |
[36:14] | You can’t try to charm me, then when that doesn’t work, | 你无法吸引我 当美男计不管用时 |
[36:17] | talk down to me, then when that doesn’t work, | 就颐指气使 那也行不通时 |
[36:20] | Get aggressive. | 就开始咄咄逼人 |
[36:22] | I’m not Jill or Melanie. | 我不是吉尔 也不是梅勒妮 |
[36:25] | I’m the police, and we’re at the | 我是警察 我们现在 |
[36:27] | police headquarter, you moron. | 在警察局总部 蠢货 |
[36:31] | You gonna talk to me like that? | 你想这么对我说话吗 |
[36:33] | What are you gonna do? | 你想怎么样 |
[36:35] | Kill me in the parking lot of central? | 在中心分局的停车场杀我灭口吗 |
[36:38] | You think you’ll get away with it again? | 你觉得你还能再次逍遥法外吗 |
[36:42] | I know about Tabby’s. | 我知道泰比家 |
[36:45] | I’ll have a warrant tomorrow, | 我明天就能弄到搜捕令 |
[36:46] | And guys are sitting on it right now. | 我的同事已经在着手准备了 |
[36:49] | Whatever you hid there, we’re about to find it. | 不管你在那里藏了什么 我们都能找出来 |
[36:54] | So it’s over. | 所以都结束了 |
[37:01] | Okay. | 好 |
[37:15] | I can’t protect him anymore. | 我再也保护不了他了 |
[37:20] | I did as much as I could. | 我已经尽我所能 |
[37:24] | Why don’t you come in, give me a statement? | 你何不进来给我录个口供呢 |
[37:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:43] | Flipped on his brother. | 他又反过来指证自己的弟弟 |
[37:46] | Do you believe him? | 你信他吗 |
[37:48] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[37:49] | I gotta find Eric. | 我得找到埃里克 |
[38:04] | No meeting tonight, huh? | 今晚没约人吧 |
[38:06] | Screw the meetings. | 让那些会面见鬼去吧 |
[38:09] | Scotch and soda. | 加苏打的威士忌 |
[38:11] | Look, I can’t talk to you. | 听着 我不能和你说话 |
[38:14] | My brother chewed me out the day you came by. | 那天你来过后 我哥大骂了我一通 |
[38:19] | Really? ’cause he’s been talking to me a lot. | 真的吗 他可是对我说了不少话 |
[38:22] | Yeah, well, I guess he puts himself in a different category. | 我想他一定是站在了截然不同的立场上 |
[38:26] | He told me about you and Jill, and… | 他和我说了你和吉尔的事 还有… |
[38:31] | That you were in love with her. | 你爱上了她 |
[38:33] | She was his girlfriend. | 她是他的女友 |
[38:39] | Oh, she’d hang around with you when, uh… | 没人的时候 她和你相处得很好 |
[38:42] | No one was around, but drop you the second Todd showed up. | 可托德一出现 她就不理你了 |
[38:46] | Look, I already told you that she was like that. | 我告诉过你 那是她一贯作风 |
[38:48] | And that he found you two together that night. | 还有他那天发现你们俩在一起 |
[38:54] | Look, I said I couldn’t talk to you. | 我说了不能和你多说 |
[38:58] | What happened to your letter jacket, Eric? | 埃里克 你那件印字夹克怎么样了 |
[39:00] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[39:02] | Another. | 换个话题 |
[39:04] | I don’t think there’s time for another. | 我想没时间换个话题了 |
[39:07] | I have to arrest you. | 我不得不逮捕你 |
[39:10] | He told me you did it, | 他把你供出来了 |
[39:12] | and that you came to him for help afterwards, | 还说你事后向他求助 |
[39:14] | and you two buried the racket at your aunt’s house. | 随后你们俩把夹克埋在了阿姨家 |
[39:16] | Why would I kill her? | 我为什么要杀她 |
[39:20] | Because she humiliated you. | 因为她羞辱了你 |
[39:24] | She accused you of watching them. | 她指责你偷窥他们 |
[39:26] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[39:29] | So what, he’s pinning it on me now? | 所以他现在就转而指证我吗 |
[39:31] | It’s his story against yours. | 这是他的一面之词 |
[39:33] | And you’re the problem drunk who | 而且你是那个嗜酒成性 |
[39:34] | never got his life together. | 生活一团糟的人 |
[39:35] | So if you have anything to give me, you should do it now. | 所以如果你有什么要说 趁现在 |
[39:37] | Look, he ruined my jacket. | 听着 他毁了我的夹克 |
[39:41] | He got his blood all over it. hers, too. | 上面溅满了他的血 还有她的 |
[39:49] | You didn’t throw it out, did you? | 你没扔掉 对吧 |
[39:58] | And Jill didn’t humiliate me. | 而且吉尔也没有羞辱我 |
[40:04] | He did. | 是他羞辱了我 |
[40:27] | Hi, gorgeous. | 你好 美女 |
[40:30] | Where were you? | 你去了哪里 |
[40:32] | Well, you can’t really ask me that. | 你凭什么质问我 |
[40:34] | That’s my jacket. | 那是我的夹克 |
[40:35] | So you finally got a taste of her, huh? | 所以你终于尝到她的甜头了 |
[40:37] | Now you have something real to jerk off to. | 你现在可以有真家伙打飞机了 |
[40:38] | Todd. | 托德 |
[40:39] | Huh, have you seen him in the window watching us have sex? | 你见过他贴在窗口上看我们嘿咻吗 |
[40:43] | That’s crazy. | 太荒谬了 |
[40:44] | Up in the tree with his hand down his pants. | 他边看边在树上手淫 |
[40:47] | Stop. please. | 别说了 拜托 |
[40:49] | Well, you’re the one who just screwed him. | 你刚才羞辱了他 |
[40:50] | I didn’t screw him. give me some credit. | 我没有羞辱他 别诋毁我 |
[40:52] | I saw you all pressed up to him. | 我刚看到你和他在亲热 |
[40:54] | Only ’cause you were off with Melanie. | 都是因为你和梅勒妮鬼混去了 |
[40:56] | Just stop talking. | 别说了 |
[40:57] | Asshole. | 混蛋 |
[40:58] | Bitch. | 贱人 |
[40:59] | Don’t. | 别吵了 |
[41:00] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[41:01] | You’re so pathetic. | 你真可悲 |
[41:03] | And you’re such a prick. | 你这个混球 |
[41:05] | You shut your mouth. | 给我闭嘴 |
[41:07] | Screw you. | 去你的 |
[41:08] | Hey, slut… | 婊子… |
[41:10] | I said shut your mouth. | 我说了你给我闭嘴 |
[42:08] | 歌曲”Have You Ever Seen The Rain” 歌手:Creedence Clearwater Revival |