Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Coherence(彗星来的那一夜)[2013]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Coherence(彗星来的那一夜)[2013]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:彗星来的那一夜
英文名称:Coherence
年代:2013

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] [ translation & synchronization:639 ]
[00:04] I felt like I had a lot of time. 我好像感觉我有很多时间。
[00:07] I know. 我知道。
[00:10] It’s good. I’m good. 那很好。 我很好。
[00:14] Yeah. We’re, um… we’re just getting off the freeway. 是啊。我们,呃… 我们刚下高速公路。
[00:17] Yeah? 是吗?
[00:19] Did, Hugh pick you up at the office, or… 休是去你办公室接的你还是……
[00:21] Yeah, he was coming in from Oakland. 是的,他是从奥克兰过来的。
[00:24] He was late, of course. Then I took him… 当然他来晚了。 然后我带他…
[00:27] And then, he took me to some lawyer bar. 然后他带我去了一个律师酒吧。
[00:32] A lawyer bar? 律师酒吧?
[00:34] Yeah. A lawyer bar, kind of. 是的,律师酒吧,像是吧。
[00:36] Yeah. I don’t know. Everybody there seemed like a lawyer. 是啊,我不知道, 那里每个人都看着像律师。
[00:40] I felt like I was the only person without a tie. 我好像感觉只有我没系领带。
[00:42] Well, maybe we should get you a tie for emergencies. 是啊,也许应该给你 准备条急用的领带。
[00:46] Yeah, wardrobe emergencies. 是啊,急用衣柜。
[00:47] Yeah. 是啊。
[00:49] Anyhow, we tried to take the freeway and… 一开始我们想走高速……
[00:54] Ke… Kevin? 凯…凯文?
[00:56] I can barely hear you. 我很难听清你。
[00:59] Is that better? 这样好点吗?
[01:01] Not much. 没好多少。
[01:03] Where are you? Are you there yet? 你在哪儿? 你到了吗?
[01:06] Yeah, I… I’m just pulling up right now. 是的,我…我正想靠边停车呢。
[01:11] I just got here. Um… 我刚到这儿。 呃……
[01:16] Yeah. I’m right here. 是的,我到这儿了。
[01:18] I… You know what? I need to parallel park and I’m not on my earpiece. 我…你看,我需要平行停车, 我现在没戴耳机。
[01:22] Okay. 好的。
[01:24] Are you good? 你还好吧?
[01:26] Yeah. 好啊。
[01:28] You know, we should talk about, you know… 你知道,我们应该谈谈,你知道……
[01:30] Maybe we can talk about, you know, 也许我们可以谈谈,你知道,
[01:32] that little problem before we get into the party. 在参加聚会前 谈谈那个小问题。
[01:35] Okay. 好啊。
[01:37] Is it something we should talk about now, or… 这事我们应该现在谈呢还是……
[01:41] Hello? 喂?
[01:43] Kevin? 凯文?
[01:45] I lost you. 我听不见你。
[01:47] Oh. 噢。
[01:49] Baby? 宝贝?
[01:55] You gotta be kidding me. 有�痈愦恚�
[01:59] I think olive oil would be good. A little more maybe? 我认为橄榄油就行。 也许再来点儿?
[02:02] – A drizzle. – A little more. – 淋一些。 – 再加一点。
[02:03] – Is this turning you on? – That is hot. – 是不是让你想入非非了? – 很性感。
[02:06] See how you’re slipping? This is… 你怎么那么浪费? 这……
[02:08] – It’s… It’s the bread, babe. – It’s the two of you with the knives that… – 这是…这是面包,宝贝。 – 你们两个拿刀的……
[02:11] I have not had carbs for a week. 我已经一周没吃淀粉类食物了。
[02:13] I’ve been on this… this “cleanse.” 我现在正在…正在“辟谷”。
[02:15] How long have you been cleansing for? 你已经辟谷多长时间了?
[02:17] About 21 days. 大概21天了。
[02:19] I had my juice and my smoothie earlier today… 今天早些时候, 我吃了些果汁和沙冰,
[02:21] and I do feel very, you know… 我的确感到很…你知道…
[02:24] – Cleansed? Open? – A little faint maybe? – 被净化?很通畅? – 还有点晕眩,也许?
[02:27] But I’m gonna eat, 但我打算开吃了,
[02:28] I’m gonna drink and have a good time. 我打算好吃好喝犒劳一下。
[02:30] Hi. 嗨!
[02:32] – Hey. – How are you guys? – 嘿! – 你们好吗?
[02:34] Nice to see you. 见到你太高兴了。
[02:36] – Bend down to my level, please. – I know. – 弯下腰才能够着我吧。 – 是啊。
[02:38] So, I just had Kevin on the phone and this happened. 你们看,我刚才在和 凯文通话,可出了这事。
[02:42] It cracked. 它爆裂了。
[02:43] As I was talking to him. 我正在和他通话呢。
[02:45] – You dropped it. – Our connection… No, I didn’t drop it. – 你掉地上了? – 我们的连线…不,我没掉地上。
[02:46] It just cracked as I was holding it. 我拿在手里它就裂开了。
[02:48] Do you have insurance? 你有保修吗?
[02:50] I… I actually don’t know if I do. 我…我说实话不知道。
[02:52] Do you have the Skype app I showed you? 你有我推荐的讯佳普的应用吗?
[02:54] No, I think it’s fine. He just said he wanted to talk about something, 不,我用得很好。 他说他想跟我谈什么事。
[02:57] But on the news, you know, they’re talking about the comet. 但在新闻里,你们知道, 他们都在谈论那颗彗星。
[03:00] – Yeah. – The Miller’s Comet. – 是啊。 – 米勒彗星。
[03:01] And they keep telling people that this can happen. 他们一直在告诉大家 会发生这样的事情。
[03:04] Yeah. I don’t think it’s the comet. 是的。但我不认为这是彗星引起的。
[03:06] If you have Skype, it uses the home Wi-Fi. 如果你有讯佳普, 它用家庭无线网络。
[03:08] No. The interference. They’re saying things break. 不,因为干扰, 他们说东西会损坏。
[03:11] Hey, do you want some wine? 嘿,你想来点酒吗?
[03:17] Did Amir mention to you that… 阿米尔有没有向你提过…
[03:21] he’s bringing Laurie… …他会带劳瑞…
[03:23] to dinner? …来吃饭?
[03:26] He’s bringing Laurie? 他会带劳瑞来?
[03:27] Yeah. The Laurie. 是的,“那个”劳瑞。
[03:30] Um, no, I didn’t know that. I didn’t know that. 唔,没有,我不知道这事, 我不知道这事。
[03:34] – Who’s Laurie? – Well, he is. – 劳瑞是谁? – 他会带来。
[03:35] – You know Laurie. – Oh, Mike. – 你认识劳瑞的。 – 噢,迈克。
[03:39] Long black hair. Kind of vixeny. 长黑发,狐媚又剽悍。
[03:44] Wild and sexy. 野性又性感。
[03:46] – Oh. – Kinda strange, very mysterious. – 噢…… – 些许奇怪、非常神秘。
[03:49] – Very tight, tight, tight dresses. – Listen. – 穿非常紧身,很紧很紧的衣服。 – 听着,
[03:51] It’s totally fine. It’s such an Amir thing to do. 我完全没有问题。 这太像阿米尔的风格了。
[03:54] I was going to keep this… 我一直带着这个…
[03:55] This, my friends. 这个,我的朋友们。
[03:57] It’s my own little rescue remedy concoction. 这是我自己小小的拯救治疗制剂。
[04:01] – Right. – It’s our own mix. – 是吗? – 是我们自己混合的。
[04:04] – It’s pretty s… It’s very safe, I think. – Do you want a needle for that? – 它相当…它非常安全,我认为。 – 需要针筒注射吗?
[04:07] – Is it clean? – You can drop it into some water. – 它纯净吗? – 你可以滴在水里用。
[04:09] Just take the edge off, in case you’re worried. 只是让你忘记烦恼, 不用担心别的。
[04:11] I don’t know. I’m just… I’m offering. 我不知道, 我只是…我让你们自己选。
[04:13] It’s echinacea, passion flower, a little valerian… 它是松果菊、西番莲、 一点缬草…
[04:16] and ketamine. …和开他敏(氯胺酮)。
[04:17] – So it’s all natural. – Ketamine? – 所以都是天然的。 – 开他敏?
[04:19] That doesn’t sound natural at all. That’s a horse tranquilizer. 那听上去一点也不天然, 那是给马用的镇静剂。
[04:22] – Yeah, but it’s just a whisper of ketamine. – I did that once. – 是的,但里面只有一丁点开他敏。 – 我曾用过一次。
[04:24] I just thought maybe a celebration… 我只是想可能庆祝个……
[04:26] Are you offering this to me, because Laurie’s coming here? 你是提供给我吗? 因为劳瑞要来?
[04:29] Well, I’m just saying… 我只是随便说说……
[04:30] – Now it’s a party. – Ketamine or cheese? – 这样才像聚会嘛。 – 要开他敏还是奶酪?
[04:33] It’s right here if you change your mind. Oh, this is nice. 就放这儿了,如果你改主意。 噢,这很漂亮。
[04:36] Where’d you get this? 你从哪儿弄来的?
[04:38] Galaxy, that thrift store. “星系”,那家二手商店。
[04:39] – Oh, I love that place. – Me too. I know. – 噢,我喜欢那地方。 – 我也是,很不错。
[04:41] Oh. Hi. 噢,嗨。
[04:43] – Hi, baby. – What? – 嗨,宝贝。 – 什么?
[04:45] – Come on. Come here. – All right. – 快点,过来这儿。 – 好吧。
[04:48] My wife. 我老婆。
[04:49] – Hi. – Hey. – 嗨。 – 嘿。
[04:52] – How are you? – Hi. I’m good. – 你好吗? – 嗨,我很好。
[04:54] – Hi. – Hi. – 嗨。 – 嗨。
[04:56] – Do you guys want wine? – I do. – 你们俩想喝酒吗? – 我想喝。
[04:59] Cheese? Ketamine? 要奶酪?还是开他敏?
[05:02] You look so good in leather. 你穿皮装太有型了。
[05:04] Jesus Christ. 天哪。
[05:07] – Um… – I want water or something. – 唔…… – 我想来点水或什么。
[05:12] Did you know that, um, 你知道吗,唔…
[05:14] – Laurie is coming? – There you go. – 劳瑞要来? – 这下有戏看了。
[05:16] No. 呃…不知道。
[05:19] – Laurie’s coming? – Yeah. – 劳瑞要来? – 是的。
[05:20] Look at the smile on your face. 看看你绽放的笑脸!
[05:22] – It’s not a smile. It’s not that smile. – Oh. my God. – 不是笑脸,不是那种笑脸。 – 噢,我的天哪。
[05:25] – Why is she coming tonight? – Amir’s bringing her. – 为什么她今晚要来? – 阿米尔要带她来。
[05:27] Beats me, because Amir’s a total jackass. 我不懂,阿米尔十足是个白痴。
[05:30] Oh. 噢。
[05:31] You know what? Put a quarter into the swear jar. 你知道吗?罚你往 脏话罐里投两毛五分钱。
[05:34] So, who did he tell? 那么他告诉谁了?
[05:36] Well, we got the… Yeah. 唔,我们收到了…是啊…
[05:38] We got an e-mail about it. Just his plus one. 我们收的电子邮件里说的, 说他要“再加个人”。
[05:40] Plus one and then I was, like, plus what? “再加个人”,然后我的 反应是“再加个她?”
[05:48] I need to know tonight? 你今晚就需要知道?
[05:50] My editor needs to know how to book hotels and flights. 我的编辑需要了解 如何登记饭店和航班。
[05:54] I gotta do it. Let them know. 我不得不这样做。 告诉他们吧。
[05:58] Gotta know tonight. 今晚就必须知道。
[06:03] You know I-I… I can’t… 你知道我…我…我不能……
[06:05] I-I just need to think about it… 我…我需要考虑一下这事…
[06:07] a little bit longer because… 再多点时间,因为…
[06:09] I just don’t want to make the wrong choice. 我真的不想做出错误的选择。
[06:10] What if you came for a shorter time? 那你来的时间短一点如何?
[06:12] Like a month, not the full four months. Just come for a month. 比如说一个月,而不是 整四个月,就来一个月?
[06:16] It’s still a very long time… 那也很长了…
[06:17] and I’m not saying no. 我并没有说“不行”。
[06:19] Babe, if you don’t say yes, it becomes a no. 宝贝,如果你不说“行”, 那就成了“不行”。
[06:26] We’re cold and hungry. 我们又冷又饿。
[06:28] Hello? 大家好啊?
[06:30] – Hello. – Hi. – 你们好。 – 嗨。
[06:32] – Amir, you look great. – Thank you. – 阿米尔,你看上去很棒。 – 谢谢。
[06:35] – Hi. – You remember Laurie? – 嗨。 – 你还记得劳瑞吗?
[06:37] Amir told me I wouldn’t be… 阿米尔告诉我这样穿着不会…
[06:38] – overdressed, now I’m feeling… – No. No, no. – …过分讲究,现在我觉得…… – 不,不,不,
[06:41] We’re underdressed. 是我们穿得太不讲究了。
[06:44] – Hi. – Hi. – 嗨。 – 嗨。
[06:46] – How are you? – I’m good. – 你怎么样? – 我很好。
[06:47] – Beth, do you remember Laurie? – Yes. – 贝思,你记得劳瑞吧? – 记得。
[06:49] – Nice to see you. – You guys already said hello and… – 很高兴见到你。 – 你们已经打完招呼了……
[06:52] How are you? Good to see you. 你好吗? 很高兴见到你。
[06:53] You guys want red wine? 你们想要红酒吗?
[06:56] Yes. I would love red wine. 是的,我很想喝红酒。
[06:58] – Lee? – I’ve been cooking. I’ve been cooking. – 李? – 我正在做饭,我正在做饭。
[07:01] – How have you been? – I’ve been good. I’ve been really good. – 你怎么样? – 我很好,我真的很好。
[07:03] – You? – I’ve been great. – 你呢? – 我也很棒。
[07:06] Yeah. Life is looking very different from how it was a while back. 是啊,生活看起来 与以往大不相同。
[07:09] – In a good way, so… – Well, cool. That’s good to hear. – 当然是变好了,所以…… – 噢,不错,很高兴听你这么说。
[07:12] – I would hope so. There you go. – Thank you. – 我希望如此。给你。 – 谢谢。
[07:17] Not A, C, E. 不是A、C、E。
[07:19] “Horace, listen. “贺拉斯,你听着:
[07:20] I’ll be down at the pyramid. Come on down and join. “我会在金字塔下, 赶快下来加入我,
[07:23] We gotta talk about some deity stuff.” “我们要谈谈关于神的一些东西。”
[07:25] Does everyone else still not have service? 你们大家也还都没信号吗?
[07:27] My phone is completely broken. 我的手机已经完全报废了。
[07:30] I’m living in the moment, but… 我的还没坏,但……
[07:33] – Nothing. – I got zero. – 什么都没有。 – 我的也没有。
[07:35] That’s weird. Maybe the tower’s down. 太奇怪了, 也许手机基站坏了。
[07:38] The tower’s down? 基站坏了?
[07:40] I’m telling you guys… 我告诉你们……
[07:42] – It’s not down. – That would be a big news story. – 它没坏。 – 这会成为大新闻的。
[07:44] Comet. Comet. 彗星。彗星。
[07:47] – Miller’s Comet. – Yes. Thank you. – 米勒彗星。 – 是的。谢谢。
[07:50] I read something this morning about a comet in the 1930s. 我今天上午读到篇有关 1930年代彗星的文章,
[07:55] It was in Finland. 那是在芬兰。
[07:56] – Knocked out all of the… – I actually… – 摧毁了所有的… – 实际上我……
[07:58] the cell towers? …手机基站?
[08:01] Actually, it was in 1923. 实际上那是在1923年。
[08:04] And, yes, it was in Finland. 是的,是在芬兰。
[08:06] – Um… – Thank you, Wikipedia. – 唔… – 谢谢,维基百科。
[08:09] It was actually crazy, because it affected the people. 实际上那事很荒唐, 因为它影响到了人。
[08:12] After it passed, they would get lost. 彗星过去后,人们都迷失了。
[08:15] They would end up in the wrong home. They would forget things. 最后他们有没呆在自己家里的, 有忘记事情的,
[08:18] They wouldn’t really know where they were. 有不知道自己身处何方的。
[08:20] And I remember reading about this one woman… 我记得读到有这样一个女人,
[08:22] who called the police and said, 她报警说:
[08:25] “The man in my house is not my husband.” “在我房子里的男人不是我丈夫。”
[08:28] And then police came over… 然后警察过来了,
[08:29] and they said, “This is your husband,” 他们说:“这就是你丈夫。”
[08:32] And she said, “No. This is not my husband. 她说:“不,这不是我丈夫。”
[08:33] – I killed my husband yesterday. – Awesome. – “我昨天杀了我丈夫, – 好赞。
[08:36] That’s how I know it’s not him.” “所以我知道这不是他。”
[08:37] But they couldn’t arrest her, because he was standing… 但他们不能逮捕她, 因为他就站在那里,
[08:40] right there in front in them. 就站在他们面前。
[08:42] Do they have any theories of why? 有什么解释吗为什么会这样?
[08:44] Think how lucky she is. She gets to kill him again. 想想她多幸运啊, 可以再杀他一次。
[08:47] Clearly she wants to kill this man. 显然她想杀死这个男人。
[08:49] – It’s just the Finnish. – The Finns. – 芬兰人干得出来。 – 这些芬兰人啊。
[08:50] The Finns or Finnish? 芬兰人怎么拼?
[08:52] – You guys remember Halley’s Comet? – Yes. – 你们还记得哈雷彗星吗? – 记得。
[08:55] I mean, it was such a big deal. 我是说,那在当时可是大事。 【应该是指1986年的回归】
[08:56] I remember at my school, we all had to, like, reenact Halley’s Comet. 我记得在我们学校,我们都要 参与模拟哈雷彗星的回归。
[09:00] So, they assigned each of us something celestial to do. 所以他们分派给我们 每个人扮演某个天体。
[09:04] My sister got to be Halley’s Comet. I was very jealous. 我姐姐正好扮演哈雷彗星, 我当时非常嫉妒。
[09:06] I’ve never met your sister. Have you guys met her sister? 我从没见过你姐姐。 你们有谁见过她姐姐吗?
[09:09] There’s a picture of her right over there on the mantel, but… 那儿有张她的照片, 就在壁炉架上面,但…
[09:11] – She’s only a fleeting comet. – she looks a little ridiculous. – 她只是颗飞逝而过的彗星。 – …她看上去有点可笑。
[09:14] – That’s your sister? – But why did you put it… – 那是你姐姐? – 可你为什么把它放在……
[09:16] It’s the door to nowhere. 那道门不通向任何地方。
[09:17] In feng shui, a useless door, 根据风水,一道无用之门,
[09:19] which this is obviously a useless door, 这显然是一道无用之门,
[09:21] you put a picture of someone… 你放上某个与你有…
[09:23] you have unresolved issues with… …未解纠纷的人的照片……
[09:25] and it causes all of this weird energy flow. 那会导致各种诡异的能量流动。
[09:27] I don’t even like being over here. 我都不想靠近这儿。
[09:29] – It’s freaky. – You shouldn’t be over there then. – 很可怕,真的…… – 那你不该在那儿。
[09:32] – Every time you’re… – I’m sort of an empath. – 每次你这样说…… – 我好像具有神入的本领。
[09:33] – Sort of an empath. – And I can feel it. It’s like a vortex. – 某种神入。 – 我可以感觉到,那像是一个涡流。
[09:37] When was the last time we were all together like this? 我们上次像这样 聚在一起是什么时候?
[09:40] I was thinking, right before Thanksgiving, 我也在想呢, 就在感恩节之前,
[09:42] most of us were there, but not everybody could be. 我们中大部分都在那儿, 不过不可能是全部。
[09:45] I don’t think Laurie… Laura? 我觉得劳瑞就没… 还是劳拉?
[09:47] – Laurie. – Laurie. – 劳瑞。 – 劳瑞。
[09:48] Sorry. We’re gonna tell all these stories. 对不起。我们要说说 自己的故事,
[09:50] We do that when we get together. 我们聚会时都这么做。
[09:52] So Laurie, what are you doing these days? 那么劳瑞,目前你从事哪行呢?
[09:54] – Well, I’m… – Keeping yourself busy? – 噢,我… – 你在忙些啥?
[09:56] I’m keeping busy. 我一直很忙。
[09:58] I’m actually working with some outreach programs in Silicon Valley. 其实我在做硅谷的 一些外展项目,
[10:00] We work with at-risk youth. 我们从事危机青少年工作。
[10:02] Oh, wow. Didn’t you… No, no, no. 噢,哇哦。你没有… 不,不,不。
[10:05] Are you still teaching the yoga? 你还在教瑜伽吗?
[10:07] The Spanish Yoga? The Spoga? 教西班牙瑜伽?“西班伽”?
[10:09] – No. Not me. – Are you sure that… – 不,不是我。 – 你确定那……
[10:12] Oh, that must’ve been another girl… 噢,那一定是另一个女孩…
[10:13] that Kevin dated that Amir is hooking up with. …凯文曾约会过, 现在又和阿米尔好上了。
[10:16] Wow. Let’s give him a shovel. 哇哦,我们给他把铁锹。
[10:19] What are you doing? What do you do for a living? 你做什么呢? 你靠什么谋生?
[10:21] I act. Shut up, guys. 我表演。 闭嘴,都给我。
[10:24] I didn’t remember you were an actor. 我不记得你是演员。
[10:26] – So, you do mainly theater? – Well, I did. – 那么你主要在剧场演? – 唔,我演过。
[10:29] Since I moved down here to support my wife and her Skyping career. 自从我搬来这里支持 我老婆和她的讯佳普事业。
[10:33] Um, but, no, I was in a TV show for about four years. 唔,但我以前出演过 一个电视剧,有大约四年。
[10:38] – Yeah? What was that? – It was called Roswell. – 是吗?是哪部剧? – 名叫《罗斯韦尔》。
[10:40] Oh, my God. I love Roswell. 噢,我的天哪! 我爱《罗斯韦尔》!
[10:42] When were you on Roswell? What episodes were you on? 《罗斯韦尔》那一段里有你? 你出现在哪一集?
[10:45] I was on all shows. Produced. 所有集里都有我, 已出的那些。
[10:47] – What do you mean? – I was a series regular on that show. – 你什么意思? – 我是那部系列剧的常规演员。
[10:50] Yeah, he was, like, the main guy. 是啊,他可以说是主要人物。
[10:51] What character did you play? 你演的是哪个角色?
[10:53] – Joe. – Did you have different hair, or something? – 乔。 – 你的头发有变过吗?还是……
[10:57] I had the same exact hair. 我一直是这样的头发。
[10:58] I’m sorry. Maybe it’s one of those things where you know… 不好意思,这可能有点像那种 你明明认识某个角色…
[11:01] the character for so long, then you see someone in person. It just doesn’t compute. …很长时间了,但当你见到 他本人时,却怎么也对不上。
[11:05] I don’t know. 我不知道。
[11:06] – He’s sort of grown into his face. – You really have. – 他的脸又长成熟了点。 – 真的是的。
[11:11] Check it out again. 你再想想看呢。
[11:13] I’m sure, you know, like the downward dog probably gets to your head. 我相信,你知道,你做 狗趴弯腰什么的让你脑子糊涂了。
[11:16] – I didn’t do yoga. That wasn’t… – Well, hey, listen. – 我不做瑜伽。那不是…… – 好吧,嘿,听着,
[11:18] Thanks for enjoying the show. 谢谢观赏我的表演。
[11:21] I think you are a really good actor… 我觉得你真的是个好演员,
[11:23] and I think you should continue doing it. 而且我觉得你应该继续演下去。
[11:25] – Thank you very much. – I think it would be well worth your time. – 非常感谢。 – 我觉得你值得花时间去做。
[11:28] What are you up to these days? 你目前做什么呢?
[11:30] Last I remember, you were, like, 上次我记得你好像…
[11:32] taking the dance world by storm. …向舞蹈界发起了猛攻。
[11:34] Um, I guess the last time I saw you… 唔,我想上次我见你…
[11:36] must’ve been when I was creating the dance show. …一定是我在创作 那部舞剧的时候。
[11:40] It was going really, really well for a while, 那部戏一开始都进展得 相当相当顺利,
[11:43] but then, right before the, um… the premiere, 但是后来,就在呃…首演之前,
[11:47] they brought in Svetlana Aserrano… 他们找来了斯维特兰娜・阿塞拉诺…
[11:49] who is the best dancer in the world really, 她当然是现今世上最好的舞蹈家,
[11:53] and they just offered me the understudy. 所以他们让我做了替补。
[11:55] She should’ve been the whole thing. 这部剧整个都是她的,
[11:57] She created it. She should be the prima ballerina… 是她创作的。 她才应该是旧金山芭蕾舞团的…
[11:59] – of the San Francisco Ballet. – That’s terrible. – …首席女演员。 – 太可怕了。
[12:02] You know, you hear these stories sometimes… 你知道,有时你会听说这样的故事,
[12:04] about people being shut out of things they created… 有人创造出了什么东西 却被排挤在外……
[12:07] and I think it’s horrible. I’m sorry. 我觉得这太可怕了。 我很抱歉。
[12:09] But I mean it’s a good lesson that I had to learn, because… 不过我好像从这件事中 学到了不少教训,因为…
[12:14] You know, because of my pride, I didn’t want… 你知道,因为我的骄傲, 我不太愿意…
[12:16] to take the understudy and I took too long… …接受替补的角色, 所以我考虑了…
[12:18] to think about it and then I lost the understudy job. …太长的时间以至于 我丢掉了替补席的工作。
[12:22] And they gave that to Katherine Meriss and… 他们把替补给了 凯瑟琳・梅里斯,所以……
[12:26] And she sucks. 她好烂呐。
[12:27] – She sucks. – No, she’s good, guys. – 她烂透了。 – 不,她还好吧,各位。
[12:28] Anyways, the reason that she’s really big now… 总之,为什么现在 她成了真正的大腕…
[12:30] is because she ended up going up. …是因为她最后顶了上去。
[12:32] Svetlana pulled out last minute… 斯维特兰娜在最后一刻退出了…
[12:34] and Katherine ended up doing the show. 而凯瑟琳最终成了主演。
[12:38] – Katherine Meriss? – Exactly. – 凯瑟琳・梅里斯? – 没错。
[12:40] As soon as you said that, I thought, “Katherine Meriss… 你说这些的时候,我的第一 反应是:“凯瑟琳・梅里斯…
[12:42] that’s pretty much the only person in dance I’d know.” “…大概是舞蹈界 我知道的唯一的人。”
[12:45] Right. Well… 是啊。可是……
[12:47] So, she basically stole your… your whole thing? 所以她可以说是 偷走了你的…你的一切?
[12:51] Katherine Meriss has your life, basically. 凯瑟琳・梅里斯占有了 你的生活,可以这么说。
[12:55] – Career. – You have your life. – 是事业。 – 你有你的生活。
[12:57] It’s a shame that it happened. She doesn’t hold a candle to you. 很可惜发生这样的事, 她连给你提鞋都不配。
[13:00] Then, here’s to the life that we do lead. 好吧,为我们现在过的生活干杯。
[13:03] – Yeah. – Well said. – 是啊。 – 说得好。
[13:05] – Here’s to the comet. – The comet. And the comet. – 下面为彗星干杯。 – 敬彗星。敬彗星。
[13:08] Anybody have a happier story? 谁来讲个高兴点的故事?
[13:10] Kevin, tell a crazy story, first one that comes in your head. 凯文,你讲个疯狂的故事, 第一个在你头脑里冒出来的。
[13:12] No. All right. 不。好吧。
[13:15] Um… Sorry. 唔…对不起了。
[13:18] I was going out with Laurie. 我有次和劳瑞一起出去,
[13:19] We were drinking way too much at a bar. 我们在酒吧喝了太多的酒。
[13:22] I passed out and I started dreaming… 我失去了知觉,开始做梦…
[13:24] this big black bear… 梦见一头很大的黑熊…
[13:27] was up on its hind legs sort of mauling me. …正支着它的后腿好像在挠我。
[13:31] Slowly. Tenderly. 慢慢地、轻轻地。
[13:33] Anyhow, we go to some party… 后来,我们去参加某个聚会,
[13:35] in Santa Cruz and as we walked in, 在圣塔克鲁兹,当我们走进去时,
[13:37] this huge dog comes running straight at me. 有条巨大的狗直直地冲向我,
[13:39] Jumps up on its hind legs and starts pawing me, 跳起来用后腿支撑着, 并开始抓我,
[13:42] exactly like the dream, and this guy yells, 和梦中一模一样, 然后有个家伙喊道:
[13:45] – “Bear, get down, Bear.” – What? – “熊,下来,熊!” – 什么?
[13:50] Wow. You have a gift. 哇哦!你还有这天赋。
[13:52] The way you told that story, I thought… 你讲这故事的方式,让我想到…
[13:54] somebody was going to die. …一定有人要死了。
[13:56] You know Bear is the most common dog name. 你知道狗最常用的取名就是“熊”。
[13:59] Oh, that makes it a much less interesting story. 噢,你这样一说 这故事一下无趣了很多。
[14:03] Thanks for that, Lee. 谢谢你扫兴,李。
[14:05] Most common bear name? Henry. 熊最常用的名字?亨利。
[14:09] – Look. – Oh, my God. – 你看。 – 噢,我的天哪!
[14:12] – What? – This is like your phone. – 什么? – 这和你手机一样了。
[14:14] Oh, my God. That happened to my phone tonight. 噢,我的天哪。我的手机 今晚就变成了这样。
[14:16] And I was just holding mine in my hand. 我当时正握着我的手机。
[14:19] – Exact same thing. – Shattered? – 完全一样。 – 碎掉了?
[14:21] Yeah. This is what they were talking about on the news. 是啊。这就是他们 在新闻里谈论的事。
[14:24] Yeah. Yeah. It must be the comet. 是的,是的。 一定是因为彗星。
[14:25] – The chicken tastes like tuna. – All right. – 鸡肉的味道像金枪鱼, – 行了。
[14:28] It must be Miller’s Comet. 一定也是因为米勒彗星。
[14:31] So, nobody’s phone works? 所以没人的手机能打?
[14:32] I haven’t checked mine, but I assume it doesn’t. 我还没看过我的, 但我猜一样不能打。
[14:34] Everyone else’s is in the other room. 其他人手机在另一个房间。
[14:36] – Do you guys have a landline? – No. We’re wireless, baby. – 你们家有座机吗? – 没有,我们都用无线,宝贝。
[14:41] All right. I need to get ahold of my brother. 好吧。我需要联系上我弟弟。
[14:45] – What about, um, your deal… – The computer. – 那你的,呃…你做交易的…… – 电脑。
[14:48] – Good idea. – It’s in the office. – 好主意。 – 它在办公室。
[14:49] – Could I? – Yeah, yeah. Thanks. – 我能用吗? – 好,好。谢谢。
[14:51] – What’s wrong with your brother? – Nothing. He’s fine. – 你弟弟怎么了? – 没什么,他很好。
[14:53] He just, um… You know Brian. 只是,唔…… 你认识布赖恩的。
[14:57] He hangs out with all those, you know, theoretical physicists. 他总是和那些,你知道, 理论物理学家呆在一起。
[14:59] – No Internet. – No? – 上不了因特网。 – 不行吗?
[15:02] – On the computer. – How is there no Internet? – 电脑上不了。 – 怎么会上不了因特网。
[15:04] – You run Skype. You tell us. – I know. – 你用讯佳普,你告诉我们原因。 – 我知道。
[15:07] What are they saying about the comet? 那帮物理学家怎么说彗星的?
[15:09] Nothing… Nothing to get upset about. 没什么…没什么好担心的。
[15:13] He just said to give him a call, 他只是让我给他打个电话,
[15:15] you know, if there was anything weird going on. 你知道,如果发生什么 怪异的事情的话。
[15:17] Like, why? What did he think it could do? 为什么啊?他觉得彗星会怎么样?
[15:19] Why didn’t you tell me this? 你怎么没告诉过我这事?
[15:21] Because of your feng shui… 因为你的风水…
[15:22] – and granola candles, and I didn’t want to… – Stop making fun of me. – …和香味蜡烛,我不想…… – 别寻我开心。
[15:25] I’m not making fun of you. 我没寻你开心。
[15:26] There’s a massive celestial object, 有个巨大的天体要出现了,
[15:28] and I didn’t want to freak you out. 我不想让你吓到。
[15:29] – Now you’re freaking me out. – You guys realize… – 现在你吓到我了。 – 各位别忘了…
[15:31] I was on a show called Roswell… …我演过的剧叫《罗斯韦尔》, 【罗斯韦尔是著名的外星人坠落地】
[15:32] and we tackled these issues every week. 我们每星期都在应付这些问题。
[15:35] That’s true. 那倒是的。我们有了个专家。
[15:37] – Oh, shit. – Oh, my God. – 噢,见鬼。 – 噢,我的天哪。
[15:39] – Honey. – Um, I’m on it. – 亲爱的。 – 唔,我来想办法。
[15:41] Do we have candles? 我们有蜡烛吗?
[15:43] I’m so glad I’m not high. 我太高兴了我还清醒。
[15:45] I don’t want to sit by the door to nowhere. 我不想坐在这道无用之门旁边。
[15:48] Mike, check the breakers. 迈克,检查一下电门保险。
[15:52] I’m going to turn the lighter on then come to you. 我要去开荧光棒, 然后来找你们。
[15:54] – You guys need help? – No. I have matches. – 你们有谁需要帮忙? – 不用,我有火柴。
[15:57] – Candle power? – I’ve got some over here. – 烛光? – 我已经在这里找到一些。
[16:00] I got blue glowsticks, red glowsticks and green glowsticks. 我这儿有蓝荧光棒、 红荧光棒、和绿荧光棒。
[16:03] Guys, let’s just light candles and… 各位,我们还是点蜡烛吧……
[16:06] Oh. 噢。
[16:08] – Hey. – Everybody rave. – 嘿。 – 大家一起狂欢。
[16:10] – Are you going outside? – Yeah. – 你们要到外面去吗? – 是的。
[16:12] What do you mean, you’re going outside? 什么意思,你们要出去?
[16:13] I’m gonna see if the power’s off in the whole neighborhood. 我想去看一下整个这附近 是否也停电了。
[16:22] I decided this is where mine goes. 我决定我的就放这儿了。
[16:25] Well, this is a little strange, 唔,这事有点奇怪,
[16:27] but the whole neighborhood is out… 整个这附近都停电了,
[16:28] of power, except for a house about two blocks up, 除了两街区外的一所房子,
[16:31] which is completely lit up. 那里灯火通明。
[16:33] It’s kind of beautiful, actually. 还蛮漂亮的,说实话。
[16:35] – The house? – Sky. – I want to go see. – 房子吗? - 天空。 – 我也想去看看。
[16:37] – Let’s go check it out. – I’ve never seen it so dark outside before. – 我们都去看看吧。 – 以前从没见过外面这么黑的。
[16:41] – You can’t leave me. I’m gonna go. – Come on then. – 你们不能撇下我,我也要去。 – 那就走吧。
[16:43] Don’t leave me by myself. 别把我一个人留下。
[16:45] – Where? – You don’t see it? – 在哪儿? – 你没看见吗?
[16:48] – It’s right there. – Why are you so far ahead of everyone? – 就在那儿。 – 你为什么一个人跑那么快?
[16:50] Amir, dude, I can’t see you. 阿米尔,老兄,我看不见你。
[16:52] – Let Laurie go first. – Thanks a lot. – 让劳瑞先走。 – 多谢。
[16:54] – That’s sweet. – Baby. Don’t go. – 你太好了。 – 宝贝,别去啊。
[16:57] – Come here. – See? Look. – 到这边来。 – 看到了?你看。
[16:59] – Everything done. – Come here. – 一片漆黑。 – 过来。
[17:04] See that? 看到那没有?
[17:07] – Two blocks down. – Oh, they have light. – 两个街区之外。 – 噢,他们有光。
[17:09] – That one house has light. – They must have a… – 只有一家有光。 – 他们一定有……
[17:12] – A generator, or something? – Yeah, yeah. – 发电机之类的? – 是的,是的。
[17:14] What is that, two blocks away? 那有多远,隔两个街区?
[17:15] Could solar power do that? 可能是用太阳能吗?
[17:17] But would their landline be working? 他们的座机会能用吗?
[17:19] Oh, wow. Look at that. 噢,哇哦!你看那儿!
[17:21] – Oh, wow. – It’s magnificent. – 噢,哇哦! – 太壮观了!
[17:24] Holy moly. 老天爷啊!
[17:30] Well, I’m freezing. 我冻死了。
[17:31] Should we head over there, or should we… 我们是过去看看呢还是……
[17:33] – No. – Maybe we should head back inside. – 不。 – 也许我该回屋里去了。
[17:39] That was awesome, right? 那太棒了,对吗?
[17:42] – I didn’t even see this get knocked over. – No. – 我怎么没注意这杯子碎了。 – 是啊。
[17:45] I didn’t even know that glass was out here. 我都不记得这玻璃杯刚才在这儿。
[17:46] I never go down into the basement. 我决不去地下室。
[17:48] Guys, listen. Seriously, what’s up with that house? 各位,听着:说真的, 那所房子是怎么回事?
[17:51] – Why are they…? – What? – 为什么他们……? – 什么?
[17:53] It could be a generator. 可能他们用了发电机。
[17:54] Really? 真的吗?
[17:55] I don’t know. Maybe they’re just off-the-grid bastard… 我不知道,也许那帮混蛋 压根没用这个电网……
[17:58] Well, apparently, we have a generator. 显然,我们也有发电机。
[17:59] That would make sense if they were off the grid. 如果他们没用我们的电网, 那就说得通了。
[18:01] I’m actually thinking of… of going over there. 我其实在想… 想要过去看看。
[18:05] What? 什么?
[18:07] – No, you’re not going over there. – Honey, it’s okay. – 不,你不能过去。 – 亲爱的,没事的。
[18:10] – It’s o… – It’s ridiculous. – 没什么…… – 太荒唐了。
[18:12] It’s not that far. Look, look, look, look. 那儿没多远。 你看,你看。
[18:15] My brother, he says… 我弟弟,他说…
[18:17] he said that if… if anything strange were to happen… 他说如果…如果 在彗星经过时…
[18:21] while the comet was passing over… 发生了什么奇怪的事,
[18:23] – that we should stay inside. – What? – 我们应该呆在房间里。 – 什么?
[18:26] Just hold on, Amir. 等一下,阿米尔。
[18:28] That we should stay inside and that I should do my best to contact him. 他说我们应该呆在房间里, 而我应该尽力和他联系。
[18:32] And so that’s all that I’m doing. 这就是我正要做的。
[18:33] He said if anything strange should happen? I mean… 他说过会发生奇怪的事吗? 我是说……
[18:37] I’m not the only one who thinks this is strange. 不止我一个人觉得这事很奇怪。
[18:40] – What is weird? – Didn’t he say to stay inside though? – 什么很奇怪? – 他说过要呆在房间里吗?
[18:42] What’s more important than the other? 所以重要的是要呆在房间里?
[18:44] Yes, but this overrides that, and it’s only two blocks away. 是的,但这比那还重要, 再说那儿只隔了两个街区。
[18:47] I’ll be back in, like, five minutes. 我会在,多少,五分钟内返回。
[18:49] – Well, then you can’t go by yourself. – I’m going with him. – 好吧,但你不能一个人去。 – 我和他一起去。
[18:52] There you go. I’ll take Amir. 好的,我带上阿米尔。
[18:55] – I’m the least important person here. – This is true. – 我是这里最微不足道的人。 – 那倒是的。
[18:57] It’s about time you started realizing that. 是到了你开始意识到这点的时候了。
[18:59] – Just stay here. – Why are you going now? – 就呆在这儿。 – 你为什么现在去?
[19:02] Well, bring your glowsticks so we can identify your bodies. 好吧,拿上你们的荧光棒, 好让我们辨别你们的身份。
[19:04] – Good idea. – Thanks. That helps a lot. – 好主意。 – 谢谢,那帮了大忙。
[19:07] – Don’t listen to them. – That’s great. – 别听他们的。 – 太好了。
[19:09] Five minutes, all right? 就五分钟,行吗?
[19:10] – Okay. Five minutes. – All right. Okay. – 好吧,五分钟。 – 好的,没问题。
[19:12] Beth, I-I couldn’t find my shoes. 贝思,我…我找不到我的鞋了。
[19:14] I’m borrowing yours. I’m sorry. 我借你的穿,对不起。
[19:15] That’s so Amir. 真是太阿米尔了。
[19:19] – Ten minutes we give them. – They will be fine. – 十分钟我们给他们。 – 他们没事的。
[19:22] We’re just rattled because we’re addicted to cell phones and Internet. 我们这么慌乱是因为我们 太离不开手机和因特网了。
[19:25] We are. What did we do before cell phones? 是的,在有手机前我们做什么?
[19:27] Em, you seem to be the comet expert here tonight. 艾米,你好像是 今晚这里的彗星专家,
[19:31] What happened the last time? 上一次发生过什么?
[19:32] This one passed over a hundred years ago, but much farther. 这颗彗星一百年前 经过过,只是远得多。
[19:35] But do we know that anything happened? 但我们知道发生过什么事吗?
[19:38] Nothing happened then. It was too far away. 当时什么事都没发生, 它距离太远了。
[19:40] So, is there any reason… 那这一次有没有理由…
[19:42] we should be freaked out right now? …我们应该感到担心呢?
[19:43] Well, I mean, it is a lot closer this time. 唔,我想说, 这一次它近了好多。
[19:47] What does that mean? 那意味着什么呢?
[19:49] Okay. I read one more thing. 好吧,我还读过一篇文章。
[19:50] – Oh, another story. – Just one more. – 噢,又要讲故事。 – 再讲一个。
[19:53] It’s called the Tunguska Event… 它叫“通古斯事件”,
[19:55] and, um, it was a comet… 唔,那是颗彗星…
[19:58] or a meteor or something like that… …或是一颗流星或诸如此类的…
[20:00] that entered the atmosphere over Siberia… 进入了西伯利亚上空的大气层,
[20:03] and exploded over Earth. 然后在地面之上爆炸。
[20:05] So, it didn’t actually have physical impact. 所以,其实它没有物理上的碰撞,
[20:08] It didn’t touch Earth. 它没有触到地球,
[20:10] It didn’t leave a crater or anything, 没有留下环形山之类的东西,
[20:11] but the force of that explosion… 但是那个爆炸的力量…
[20:14] flattened trees for hundreds of miles. …削平了数百英里的树木,
[20:18] But it only killed about one to two people. 但只杀死了一两个人。
[20:21] It’s Siberia. There were probably only two people there. 那是西伯利亚, 可能那里也就只有两个人。
[20:24] Yeah, but they don’t necessarily… 是啊,但他们不一定……
[20:26] – It wiped out the population of Siberia. – Basically. Yeah. – 它清除了西伯利亚的人口。 – 大致上,是的。
[20:28] – Right. – Well, that doesn’t make me feel better. – 是的。 – 可这没让我感觉好点。
[20:30] And when was this? 这什么时候的事?
[20:32] It was, like, in 1908, 1903… 好像是1908还是1903……
[20:35] Oh, my God, oh, my God, oh, my God. What is… 噢,我的天哪!噢,我的天哪! 噢,我的天哪!那是……?
[20:38] – What the fuck was that? – I don’t know. – 那他妈的是什么? – 我不知道。
[20:42] – Lock that front door. – Don’t open the door. – 把前门锁上。 – 别打开门。
[20:44] – I’m gonna get the bat. – Yeah. Give me the bat. – 我去取棒球棒。 – 好的,拿球棒给我。
[20:46] Mike, is that door locked? 迈克,那门锁上了吗
[20:47] – I’ll check it. – Babe, stay away from the door. – 我去看看。 – 宝贝,别靠近那门。
[20:50] – You need the stick? – Thank you. – 你需要球棒? – 谢谢。
[20:51] No, no, no. 不,不,不。
[20:54] – I just want to see what the hell is out there. – Oh, my God. – 我想看看外面到底有什么。 – 噢,我的天哪。
[20:58] – Don’t open it. – Oh, God. – 别开门。 – 噢,天哪。
[21:00] Please, don’t open that. 求你了,别开那门。
[21:04] – Is anybody there? – Front door’s locked. There’s nothing. – 有人在那儿吗? – 前门锁着,什么都没有。
[21:07] There’s nothing out there. 外面什么都没有。
[21:08] Thought I was going to have a heart attack. 我都要吓出心脏病来了。
[21:10] Everybody all right? 大家都好吗?
[21:12] Check the generator, please. Please try the generator. 去看看发电机,求你了。 请去试一下发电机。
[21:15] – I’ll check the generator. – Would the guys do that? – 我去检查发电机。 – 会是那两个家伙干的吗?
[21:17] No. The guys would not do anything like that. 不,那两个家伙不会干这样的事。
[21:19] They’re not stupid. They wouldn’t do that. 他们又不是傻瓜, 不会干出这样的事。
[21:21] – How long have they been gone? – Like ten minutes. – 他们走了多长时间了? – 有十分钟了吧。
[21:22] Five minutes out, five minutes back. They should be back by now. 五分钟过去,五分钟回来, 他们应该现在就回来了。
[21:25] So, they should be back by now. 所以他们应该现在就回来了。
[21:27] – Okay. I think we should go get them. – No, no, no. – 好吧。我认为我们应该去找他们。 – 不,不,不。
[21:29] I want to go get my husband. 我想去找我老公。
[21:31] We need to do it together this time, guys. 这一次我们需要一起行动,各位。
[21:33] That’s fine with me. I just want to go. 我没问题,我只想去找。
[21:34] – Don’t go outside. – I’m not going anywhere. I’m just… – 别到外面去。 – 我哪儿也不想去,我只想……
[21:38] We should go get them. We can all go together. 我们应该去找他们, 我们可以一起过去。
[21:42] Okay, all right. This is good. 好了,很好。这下好了。
[21:45] Is that the grid or the generator? 是电网还是发电机给的电?
[21:48] No, it’s just us. He must have gotten it going. 不,只有我们有电。 一定是他弄好的。
[21:50] There’s no other lights on? It’s just us? 别的地方都没灯光? 只有我们有?
[21:51] – It’s pitch black out there. At least it’s on. – So it must be… – 外面一片漆黑。好在我们有了。 – 所以那一定是……
[21:56] – Well done. – Thank you. – 干得好。 – 谢谢。
[21:57] – You did it. – Let there be light. – 你弄好了。 – “要有光”。
[22:00] Okay. Well, I think that we should… 好了。我觉得我们应该……
[22:03] As a group, we should go find those guys. 作为团体,我们应该去找那两个家伙。
[22:06] – I agree. – Let’s do it as a group this time. – 我同意。 – 这次我们一起去找。
[22:09] No. That’s ridiculous. 不,那太荒唐了。
[22:11] If you get lost in the woods, you’re supposed… 如果你在林中迷路了, 你应该…
[22:13] to stay where you are until someone can find you. …留在原地直到有人发现你。
[22:15] Fine. That’s great. Let’s just sit down and breathe. 好吧,很好。 那我们就坐下来深呼吸吧。
[22:17] For once, I actually agree with what you’re saying. 好吧,这一次我其实同意你说的。
[22:21] You know what? You’ve been giving me shit all night. 你知道吗?整个晚上 你一直在找我的茬。
[22:23] – I am agreeing with you. – Guys, guys, guys. – 我同意你说的了。 – 各位,各位,各位。
[22:28] I don’t like any of this. 我一点也不喜欢这样。
[22:30] Jesus! 天哪!
[22:33] Stay. 别动。
[22:35] Oh, my God. 噢,我的天哪。
[22:38] Oh man, it’s them. 噢,天哪,是他们。
[22:41] – What the hell happened? – Are you okay? – 到底出什么事了? – 你还好吗?
[22:44] – I’m fine, I’m fine. – Are you okay? – 我没事,我很好。 – 你还好吧?
[22:47] What is this? 这是什么?
[22:50] – What’s the box? – That was at the other house. – 这盒子是什么? – 那是另一所房子里的。
[22:53] I thought I saw Hugh put it down. 我以为我看见是休把它放下,
[22:55] Then he was running around the corner and… 然后他跑过了转角……
[22:57] – You just took it? – I just followed him. – 你就拿来了? – 我只是跟着他,
[22:59] – I didn’t… I had it in my hand. – Why was he running? – 我没有…我就拿在手里了。 – 他为什么要跑?
[23:01] – Hugh, what happened? – I’m fine, I’m fine. – 休,出什么事了? – 我没事,我没事。
[23:04] – Did you put this down? – Amir, why the fuck did you take that? – 这是你放下的吗? – 阿米尔,你他妈的为什么要拿这个?
[23:07] – I thought I saw you put it down. – I did not touch that thing. – 我以为我看到是你放下的。 – 我没碰过那玩意儿。
[23:10] I don’t know what that is or why you grabbed it. 我不知道那他妈的是啥, 也不知道为什么你要拿它。
[23:12] – Guys, what happened? – Okay. We were at the other house. – 两位,发生什么事了? – 好吧,我们到了那所房子,
[23:16] Hugh went around the side. I thought I heard a noise. 休从旁边绕过去, 我想我听到了一阵动静。
[23:18] You made some kind of sound, and then you saw what? 你好像弄出了什么声音, 然后你看到什么了?
[23:21] Something. You won’t tell me what you saw. 一定有什么, 你不想告诉我你看到了什么。
[23:22] I don’t understand what’s going on. What did you see? 我不明白这是怎么回事。 你看到什么了?
[23:26] – I don’t… – What did you see? – 我不想…… – 你看到什么了?
[23:27] That has nothing to do with anything… 那和我们应该关心的事情…
[23:29] that we should be fucking concerned with. …屁个关系都没有。
[23:30] What did you see? 你看到什么了?
[23:32] – It’s not a big deal. I’ll walk it back. – Okay, fine. – 没什么大不了的,我送回去好了。 – 好吧,很好。
[23:35] Wait. Let me open it first. 等一下,让我先打开看看。
[23:37] No, Mike. What are you doing? 不,迈克,你想干嘛?
[23:39] – What is it? – I don’t know. I don’t know. – 这是什么啊? – 我不知道,我不知道。
[23:42] You don’t want to talk about it and you don’t want to open… 你既不想谈谈, 又不想打开盒子……
[23:44] Fine! Open the fucking box! Open the box. What do I care? 好啊!打开那该死的盒子! 打开那盒子,我在乎什么?
[23:48] What is wrong? Calm down. 出什么事了?镇静。
[23:49] What happened? 发生什么事了?
[23:52] Holy shit, it worked. 我靠,真能开开。
[23:55] I got it. 我打开了。
[23:57] Open it away from your face. 别对着你脸打开。
[23:58] – It’s not a bomb. – How do you know what the heck it is? – 它不是炸弹。 – 你怎么知道它他妈的是什么?
[24:01] – Don’t freak out. – Be careful. – 别害怕。 – 小心点。
[24:06] – Oh, my God, It’s a ping-pong paddle. – It’s a ping-pong paddle. – 噢,我的天哪,是一块乒乓拍, – 里面有一块乒乓拍。
[24:10] – Well, what’s that? – What is going on? – 还有,那是什么? – 这怎么回事啊?
[24:17] – Oh, my God. – What is it? – 噢,我的天哪。 – 是什么?
[24:19] These are pictures of all of us. 这些是我们所有人的照片。
[24:24] These are… 这些是……
[24:27] – Somebody’s marked us. – I want to try to figure this out. – 有人给我们作了记号。 – 我想搞清楚这怎么回事。
[24:30] – This is insane. – And there are numbers on the back. – 这太疯狂了。 – 背后都有数字。
[24:32] – Hugh. – Baby, what did you see? – 休。 – 宝贝,你看见什么了?
[24:34] – Hugh what did you see? – What did you see? – 休,你看见什么了? – 你看见什么了?
[24:36] Jesus Christ, man. 我说,哥们,
[24:37] You can’t stand there and not say anything! What did you see? 你不能站在那里一言不发啊! 你究竟看见什么了?
[24:43] Hugh! 休!
[24:46] There are pictures of us in this box! 这盒子里全是我们的照片啊!
[24:48] Hugh! 休!
[24:59] I went to the window, and I looked in the window. 我走近窗口,往窗口里望去。
[25:02] And I saw a table… 我看见一张桌子…
[25:05] with wine glasses and candles… 上面有酒杯和蜡烛…
[25:09] and dinner set for eight people. 还有八个人用的晚餐。
[25:14] I saw… 我看见……
[25:18] Oh, my God. 噢,我的天哪。
[25:20] Right. Okay, fuck you, Hugh. 是啊。好吧,去你的,休。
[25:22] – I saw… – Bullshit. – 我看见了…… – 扯淡。
[25:23] – Did you guys come and fuck with this door? – Fuck you, Kevin. – 你们俩有没有过来对这个门搞鬼? – 去你的,凯文。
[25:27] Did you come to the side door? 你们有没有来过这个边门?
[25:28] No. You went to the side door at the other house. 不,你去的是那所房子的边门。
[25:30] They wouldn’t answer the door, so I went… 他们没有应门, 所以我走到边门……
[25:31] Bullshit. 扯淡。
[25:33] You dipshits walked in a circle and knocked on this door. 你们两个笨蛋绕了一圈 然后敲了这边的门。
[25:36] I did not walk in a fucking circle! I went two blocks. 我他妈的才没绕圈子呢! 我走过了两个街区。
[25:39] We went up to that house. I knocked at the door. 我们走到了那所房子, 我敲了那里的门,
[25:41] Nobody answered, so I went and banged on the side door. 没人答应,所以我又 转过去敲了他们的边门。
[25:44] – Did you see yourself, Hugh? – No, I did not see myself. – 你看见你自己了,休? – 不,我没看见我自己。
[25:46] – No, because you weren’t there. – I did not go in a circle! – 是啊,因为你根本没去那儿。 – 我没在这儿绕圈!
[25:50] – Fuck. – Just calm down. – 操。 – 冷静。
[25:53] I don’t believe this. 难以置信。
[25:54] This still doesn’t explain the pictures. 这仍然解释不了这些照片。
[25:56] What’s on the back of them? 它们背面是什么?
[25:57] Numbers. 数字。
[25:59] They’re all… We’ve got two, one, one. 它们都…… 我们有2、1、1,
[26:05] That’s five. 还有5。
[26:07] – Whoa, whoa, whoa. Where are you going? – I’m gonna go back over there. – 喔,喔,喔,你要去哪儿? – 我要回那儿去。
[26:10] – Whoa. – No, no, no. Think about it. – 喔哦。 – 不,不,不,想想看吧,
[26:13] I’m gonna go back over there. I’m gonna ask to use their phone… 我要回那儿去, 我要向他们借用电话…
[26:16] and, hopefully, I can get in touch with my brother. 并希望我能联系上我的弟弟。
[26:17] And if they’re not there, I’ll just leave a note. Right? 如果他们不在那儿, 我要留下一个便条。行吗?
[26:20] No. 不。
[26:20] No, no, no. That makes sense. Right? 不,不,不, 这样很合理,对吗?
[26:22] – You should not go back. – It’s fine. It’ll be fine. – 你不应该回去。 – 没事的,会没事的。
[26:24] It’ll be fucking fine. 一定他妈的没事。
[26:29] What’s a note going to do? 便条有什么用?
[26:36] (嘿你们好!没有吓你们的意思, 我们只想……) 既然这些人有我们的照片, 他们可能疯了。
[26:39] Shit! There’s someone out there. 见鬼!有人在外面!
[26:41] There’s someone out there. 有人在外面!
[26:42] – What? – Oh, my God. – 什么? – 噢,我的天哪。
[26:45] Oh, there’s a big guy at the door. 噢,有个大高个儿在门口。
[26:47] – Oh, my God. – At the door? – 噢,我的天哪。 – 在门口?
[26:49] What should we do? 我们该怎么办?
[26:50] – He’s walking away. He’s walking away. – Please, please. – 他走了,他走了。 – 拜托,拜托。
[26:52] – Baby, please be careful. – Oh, my God. – 宝贝,拜托小心点儿。 – 噢,我的天哪。
[27:00] – Baby. – Careful. – 宝贝。 – 小心。
[27:02] – Shit. – What? – 见鬼。 – 什么?
[27:11] What is it, babe? 那是什么,宝贝?
[27:15] “Hey, there. Don’t mean to freak you guys out, “嘿你们好! 没有吓你们的意思,
[27:19] but we just wanted to borrow your phone for five minutes tops. “我们只想借用一下 你们的电话,顶多五分钟。
[27:24] Thanks.” “谢谢。”
[27:35] Two kinds. 有两种。
[27:36] Regular Band-Aid or cloth? 要普通的还是布的“邦迪”?
[27:40] Whatever. 什么都行。
[27:43] – Cloth. – Okay. Here we go. – 布的吧。 – 好的,来贴上。
[27:46] Sorry, sorry, sorry. 抱歉,抱歉,抱歉。
[27:49] These are ones. This is a two. We are four, five, six. 这几个是1,这个是2, 还有4、5、6。
[27:54] Do you have any red markers? 你有红色记号笔吗?
[27:57] Okay. Why are these three ones? 好吧,为什么这三个是1?
[28:01] – This is a six. Five. – Hugh and Lee. – 这是个6,5。 – 休和李。
[28:04] Two. 2。
[28:07] Four. 4。
[28:09] And that’s the same picture. 那是同一张照片。
[28:11] Oh, my God. 噢,我的天哪。
[28:15] Somebody cut that in half. 有人把它一剪两半。
[28:21] Where are these from? 这些照片是哪儿来的?
[28:23] Could this be like numerology? 这会不会是用数字算命?
[28:26] Like if you add up all the numbers… 比如你把你名字和生日里的…
[28:28] in your name and the birthday… …数字统统加起来……
[28:30] Like life path numbers or something like that? 像是命理的数字 或诸如此类的?
[28:32] If that’s the case, then they’re just crazy and it doesn’t matter anyway. 如果真是这样,那他们肯定疯了, 反正跟我们没关系。
[28:35] So, what do all the ones have in common? 那么这些1有什么共同点呢?
[28:37] – Um, we have Lee… – Date of birth? – 唔,李是1…… – 生日?
[28:40] – Oldest to youngest? – There’s no three? – 年龄从大到小? – 其中没有3?
[28:42] – There’s no three. – There’s no three. – 没有3。 – 没有3。
[28:44] Is there someone… Is there someone that would want to be… 是不是有人… 是不是有人会想…
[28:48] doing this to us? …对我们做这事?
[28:50] Is there someone that is on someone’s bad side? 是不是有人是某个人的对头?
[28:53] – What? – This was taken tonight. – 什么? – 这是今晚拍的。
[28:56] What? How do you know that? 什么?你怎么知道的?
[28:59] I bought this sweater today, so that’s from tonight. 这件运动衫是我今天才买的, 所以那是今晚拍的。
[29:05] Has anyone taken a picture of you tonight? 今晚有人给你拍过照片吗?
[29:08] Someone took a picture of you when you were looking at the box. 在你看这个盒子的时候 有人给你拍了一张照片。
[29:11] You were looking into the lens. 你在盯着相机镜头看。
[29:13] But then it was already in the box. 但之后它已经在盒子里了。
[29:15] What is that? 那是什么?
[29:18] I can’t tell what that is. 我不知道那是什么。
[29:20] There’s dots on the wall and there’s a lampshade. 上面有墙上的斑点, 还有个灯罩。
[29:22] None of the others are from tonight. Right? 其他照片都不是今晚拍的,对吗?
[29:24] No. This our picture. This is from last fall. 是的。这是我们的照片, 是去年秋天照的。
[29:27] – This picture of Amir was taken over here. – How do you know that? – 阿米尔的这张照片就是在这儿拍的。 – 你怎么知道?
[29:29] – He’s standing in front of this drum. – Guys, hang on. – 他就站在这个鼓前面。 – 各位,等一下。
[29:31] I can’t figure out what this is. 我想不出这是怎么回事。
[29:33] It’s taken from the door? 是从门那儿拍的?
[29:35] So, from behind the curtain? 所以是从门帘后拍的?
[29:36] It’s taken from over there. 从那儿往这儿拍。
[29:38] Wait. When someone knocked on the door, were you there? 等等,刚才有人敲门时, 你在那儿吗?
[29:40] You were gone. 你人不在。
[29:42] But you’re looking right at the camera. 但是你直接看着相机。
[29:46] So, it would be from that door, then. Right? 所以,它是从门那儿拍的,对吗?
[29:50] You don’t remember… I mean, 你都不记得…我是说,
[29:52] this is you, man. This is you. 这是你啊,老兄,这是你自己。
[29:55] Guys, this isn’t going to solve anything. 伙计们,这样解决不了问题。
[29:58] What’re you doing? 你要干嘛?
[30:00] – I need a drink. – I need something. – 我需要喝一杯。 – 我需要喝点什么。
[30:02] The… The pictures? 照…照片?
[30:04] All right. Me too. 好吧,我也要。
[30:13] It looks like my handwriting, babe. 这看上去像我的笔迹,宝贝。
[30:16] Look at this. 你看这个。
[30:23] It looks like I wrote this. 这像是我写的。
[30:25] Okay, relax. 好吧,放松。
[30:26] You’re starting to freak me out. 你开始吓着我了。
[30:29] That’s your handwriting. 那是你的手书。
[30:35] What is going on? 这怎么回事?
[30:41] I feel like I’m losing my mind. 我感觉我快要疯了。
[30:50] I can’t stop thinking about the fact that you… 我禁不住在想 刚才你讲的那个…
[30:52] brought up a story you shared with Laurie. …和劳瑞在一起时的故事。
[30:58] Of all the stories that you could’ve… 你有那么多故事可以讲…
[31:02] All the experiences that we’ve shared, 那么多我们一起经历的事,
[31:04] you brought up a story about her? 可你偏偏要讲她的故事?
[31:05] – I am so sorry. – In front of everyone. – 我很抱歉。 – 当着所有人面。
[31:08] It’s a crazy story. We don’t have stories like that. 那是个疯狂的故事, 我们没有那样的故事。
[31:11] Oh, they’re not crazy enough for you. 噢,我们的故事对你来说不够疯狂。
[31:13] – Baby, it’s a good thing. – Oh, God. – 宝贝,那是好事。 – 噢,天哪。
[31:15] I don’t need crazy stories like that anymore. 我不再需要有那样疯狂的故事。
[31:17] All right. Hey, um, fuck this. Let’s just… Let’s go. 好了。嘿,呃…去他妈的。 让我们…我们走吧。
[31:21] I’m gonna go over there and, theoretically, 我要到那儿去,从理论上说,
[31:23] let’s go see if our theoretical selves are there. 让我们去看看理论上的 我们自己是否真在那儿。
[31:25] – No, no, no. – I’m going. – 不,不,不。 – 我要去了。
[31:27] – I’m in. – There’s some weird stuff happening here. – 我也要去。 – 这里发生了诡异的事。
[31:30] I think we should… 我认为我们应该……
[31:32] – I think we should evaluate… – Please, can we… – 我认为我们应该判断…… – 拜托,我们能不能……
[31:33] – I just evaluated and I’m going. – Can we stay here? – 我已经判断过了所以我要去。 – 我们能不能就呆在这儿?
[31:35] – If there’s another me, I want to see me. – No. No way. – 如果存在另一个我,我想去看看我。 – 不,不可能。
[31:38] – No, no. – Let’s go. – 不,不。 – 我们走。
[31:39] – Look. – I’m over this. – 你看。 – 我受够了。
[31:41] I’m getting sick of talking about it. 我越来越讨厌只在这儿谈来谈去,
[31:43] I’m getting sick of writing about it. 我越来越讨厌只在这儿写来写去。
[31:44] – The same fucking paper, the pictures… – Wait. – 他妈的一样的便条、这些照片…… – 等一下。
[31:47] There’s nobody trying to hurt us. 没人想要伤害我们。
[31:49] We go find out what the hell is going on. 我们去找出这究竟是怎么回事。
[31:51] What about you? You were the one who wanted to go. 你怎么说?先前是你想过去的。
[31:54] That’s when I thought they might have a phone. 那是因为我以为他们可能有电话。
[31:57] – Four glowsticks. – Can we please keep two guys here? – 拿四根荧光棒。 – 能不能留下两个男人?
[32:01] – Two guys staying here? Please? – I’m staying, I’m staying. – 两个男人留在这里?拜托? – 我留下,我留下。
[32:04] Are you going? Amir, please. 你也要去吗?阿米尔,求你了。
[32:07] Let’s go. 我们走吧。
[32:08] So, what? We’re splitting up again? 怎么?我们又要分开吗?
[32:09] No. We’re not splitting up. 不,我们没有分开,
[32:11] – We’re just gonna go in two different groups. – Oh. Okay. – 我们只是分成了两个组。 – 噢,好啊。
[32:14] Sticks, sticks, sticks. 荧光棒,荧光棒,荧光棒。
[32:16] Do we need a towel on it? 需要裹个毛巾在上面吗?
[32:17] I’m coming. Wait. 我来了,等一等。
[32:20] Chill for a second. I’m coming. 别那么急啊,我来了。
[32:22] – Why? – Because I want to go. – 怎么? – 因为我也想去。
[32:24] I’m going with Kevin. 我要和凯文一起去。
[32:29] – Give us 20 minutes. – All right. – 给我们20分钟。 – 好的。
[32:32] – And then what? – Are we taking the bat? – 那然后呢? – 要带上棒球棒吗?
[32:34] – No. We’ll be fine. – You will be fine. It’s gonna be all right. – 不,我们会没事的。 – 你们会没事的,一切都会好的。
[32:37] We’ll find out what’s going on. 我们去看看究竟怎么回事。
[32:48] No cars. No people. There’s nothing. 没有车子,没有人。 什么都没有。
[33:11] Guys, look. 各位,你们看。
[33:14] That’s my house. 那是我家房子。
[33:17] – Mike. – This is my house. – 迈克。 – 这是我家房子。
[33:23] Mike, this isn’t right. 迈克,这样不好。
[33:25] Mike, this is not your house. 迈克,这不是你家房子。
[33:27] Mike. 迈克。
[33:31] – My house. – This is not your house, Mike. – 是我的房子。 – 这不是你的房子,迈克。
[33:34] Mike. This is not your house. 迈克,这不是你家的房子。
[33:37] What is he doing? Kevin. 他想干嘛?凯文。
[33:42] I see… I see Lee. Guys. 我看见…我看见李了,各位。
[33:46] – We have to go. – Let’s get out of here now. – 我们得走了。 – 我们赶紧离开这里。
[33:50] Mike, we need to get the hell out of here. 迈克,我们得赶紧 他妈的离开这里。
[33:52] Someone’s coming. 有人过来了。
[33:54] Someone’s coming. Go. Just go. 有人来了。走,快走。
[34:41] That’s just nuts. 这太荒唐了。
[34:45] So, you saw four figures, same as you? 这么说你们看见了四个人, 和你们一样?
[34:48] Except they had red glowsticks. 除了他们拿的是红荧光棒。
[34:51] Who had red glowsticks? 谁拿着红荧光棒?
[34:53] They had the red glowsticks. 他们拿着红荧光棒。
[34:54] We had the blue glowsticks. That was the only difference. 我们拿着蓝荧光棒。 这是唯一的区别。
[34:57] So, they must’ve opened the red box when the lights went out. 所以在停电的时候, 他们一定打开了红色的箱子。
[35:00] – And you didn’t say anything to them? – Would you? – 你们没跟他们说任何话吗? – 要是你你会吗?
[35:03] No, I wouldn’t. 不,我不会。
[35:04] I think I would’ve thought I was going to die, or something. 我觉得我一定会以为 自己要死过去了。
[35:07] Okay, okay. So, that’s it? 行了,行了。所以,就这些了?
[35:09] Well, that and there’s this weird zone… 唔,除了这些还有一处 很诡异的地带……
[35:12] that’s even darker than the rest of it all. 那儿比别的任何地方都黑。
[35:14] We went through that. 我们经过过那里。
[35:16] We went through that when we went down there. 我们去那儿的时候 也经过过那里。
[35:18] We need to find out what’s going on. 我们需要搞清这是怎么回事。
[35:20] – The Internet’s down. We don’t have… – We can’t just sit here. – 因特网上不了,我们没有…… – 我们不能只是干坐着。
[35:22] What else? Do you guys have any… 还有别的什么吗? 你们有没有任何……
[35:25] Do you have books? 你有书吗?
[35:27] Books on what? Books on comets? 什么样的书?讲彗星的书?
[35:28] Comets, gravity, black holes… 什么都行,彗星、引力、黑洞……
[35:30] Yeah, I’ve got Shakespeare, some Henry Miller and some screenplays. 是啊,我有莎士比亚、 几本亨利・米勒和一些剧本。
[35:33] Dude, I’m a fucking actor. 老哥,我他妈的是演员。
[35:35] Anything about quantum physics? 有量子物理的吗?
[35:37] Yeah, that’s right up my alley. 是啊,那是我的拿手好戏。
[35:40] Some actors read. 有的演员什么都读。
[35:42] Your brother left a book at our house and… 你弟弟把一本书落在我们家了……
[35:45] What? 什么?
[35:47] I put it in an envelope to mail, 我把它放进信封里要寄给他,
[35:48] but I-I put it in your car. 但我…我放在你车的后座上了。
[35:50] – And it’s about? – I don’t know what it’s about. – 关于什么的? – 我不知道那书关于什么。
[35:52] – Comets? – It’s just one of his books. – 彗星吗? – 那只是他的一本书。
[35:54] It’s always about stuff like that. 他的书都是那一类的。
[35:56] Yeah, I will… I will go get the book I don’t know about. 是啊,我要…我要去取 这本我不知道的书。
[35:59] – Can somebody go with him? – Could you bring the bat? – 有谁能陪他一起去吗? – 你是不是带上球棒?
[36:02] – Yeah. – Yes. That’s a good idea. – 好的。 – 是啊,这是个好主意。
[36:04] Please be careful, babe. 请多加小心,宝贝。
[36:07] Okay. 好吧。
[36:09] Should we wake up Lee? 我们该叫醒李了吗?
[36:11] How could she go to sleep in the middle of all this? 在这样的情境中 她怎么能睡得着的?
[36:15] I’m sorry. I’m sorry, babe. 对不起。对不起,宝贝。
[36:19] Jesus. Calm down, everybody. 天哪,镇静,各位。
[36:21] Oh, baby. 噢,宝贝。
[36:23] I was gonna mail it back to him. 我本打算寄还给他的。
[36:30] What is it? 是什么书?
[36:32] “Gravitation: An Introduction To Current Research.” 《引力:研究现状介绍》。
[36:36] That’s not gonna apply. 好像没什么用。
[36:37] So, is his brother like a scientist, or something? 这么说,他弟弟是科学家还是什么人?
[36:40] He’s just a really trippy guy. 他真的是个怪家伙。
[36:42] He’s really, really smart, a real egghead. 他真的真的很聪明, 真正的学者。
[36:43] But it’s hard to… It’s like he thinks out loud. 但是很难…… 好像他总是在那儿思考。
[36:47] – He’s a teacher at U.C.S.D. – What do you got, Hugh? – 他是加大圣迭戈分校的老师。 – 你看出什么了,休?
[36:50] This is… 这是……
[36:52] These are Brian’s notes from his lesson plan for his class. 这些是布赖恩讲课用的 课堂提纲笔记。
[36:56] “Decoherence and Schroedinger’s Cat.” He talked about this. “退相干以及薛定谔之猫”, 他谈起过这个。
[37:00] – Do you guys know what Schroedinger’s cat is? – I’m allergic. – 你们都知道什么是薛定谔之猫吗? – 我猫过敏。
[37:04] So, it’s a, um… It’s a thought experiment. 这是个,呃… 这是个思想实验。
[37:07] There’s a… There’s a cat in a box… 有一只…有一只处在盒子里的猫,
[37:09] that has, like, a 50/50 chance of living… 它有一半对一半的存活几率,
[37:12] because there’s a vial of poison… 因为有一小瓶毒药…
[37:13] that’s also in the box. …也在这个盒子里。
[37:15] So, regular physics would say that it’s one or the other. 所以常规的物理学 会告诉我们非此即彼――
[37:19] That the cat is either alive or dead. 猫要么活着要么死了。
[37:20] But Brian would argue that quantum physics says… 但布赖恩会说 量子物理告诉我们…
[37:23] that both realities exist simultaneously. …这两种现实同时存在。
[37:26] It’s only when you open the box that they collapse… 只有当你打开这个盒子时, 这两种现实才会坍缩到…
[37:29] into a single event. Right? …单一的事件。明白吗?
[37:32] So, listen to this. This is what he’s written. 所以,听听这个, 他是这么写的:
[37:35] “There is another theory: “还存在另一种理论:
[37:36] that two states continue to exist… “两种状态继续存在,
[37:38] separate and decoherent from each other, “但彼此之间相互分离互不相干,
[37:41] each creating a new branch of reality… “基于这两种结果,每一种…
[37:43] based on the two outcomes. “…都创造出一支新的现实。
[37:45] Quantum decoherence ensures that the different outcomes… “量子退相干保证了 这两种不同的结果…
[37:48] have no interaction with each other.” “…不会再有任何的相互作用。”
[37:51] – Hold on. – Well, that explains it. – 等一下。 – 是啊,这下可以解释了。
[37:53] So we’re in the box. We’re the cat. 所以我们就处在盒子里。 我们就是那猫。
[37:58] We’re both alive and dead. 我们既活着又死了。
[38:01] So, there are… There are two separate realities, and… 所以,存在…存在 两个分离的现实……
[38:06] presumably until the comet passes. 大概直到彗星经过。
[38:09] – Until the comet passes? – Okay. – 直到彗星经过? – 好吧。
[38:11] Or decoherence is maintained and those two separate realities… 或者退相干一直持续着, 这两个分离的现实…
[38:15] will remain separate once the comet passes. …在彗星经过时将保持分离。
[38:17] Everybody will be fine. 大家将平安无事。
[38:18] Decoherence keeps us separate. 退相干使我们保持分离。
[38:20] Right. 是的。
[38:21] Why are the other us contacting us then in this way? 那为什么另外的我们 要以这种方式和我们接触?
[38:25] They didn’t want to. 他们没想接触。
[38:27] Who got the pictures? Who… The numbers? 谁弄的这些照片? 谁…还有这些数字?
[38:30] We started it when we went to find a house with lights. 是我们开的头,因为我们 去找那所亮着灯的房子。
[38:33] Yeah, maybe they didn’t mean the box for us. 是啊,也许这盒子 不是留给我们的。
[38:35] The box isn’t for us. 这盒子不是给我们的。
[38:38] What if we’ve already interacted with ourselves? 要是我们已经和我们自己 有过相互作用了会怎么样?
[38:42] So, we’re collapsing on ourselves right now. 那么我们现在就会 坍缩到我们自己身上了。
[38:45] Not if we stay separate from each other. 但如果我们还是保持 彼此分离的话就不会。
[38:47] It’s already too late. We’ve already been there. 现在已经太晚了, 我们已经去过那里。
[38:50] Do you remember that movie Sliding Doors? 你们还记得那部电影吗,《滑动门》? 【又译作《双面情人》(1998)】
[38:53] Where just a fraction of a second… 里面讲在几分之一秒之内,
[38:56] there could be two realities? 就可以有两个现实?
[38:58] In one, she runs and tries to get on the subway and she can’t. 其中一个,她跑着想上 那班地铁,但没上去。
[39:01] She gets her hand stuck in the door. 她把手卡在车门上。
[39:03] In the other one, she gets through and there’s two… 在另一个中,她上了车, 所以存在两个分叉的现实……
[39:04] If we’re collapsing right now, I’m gonna collapse on them. 如果我们现在就坍缩, 我希望坍缩到他们身上。
[39:07] I’m not gonna wait for them to collapse on us. 我可不愿意等他们过来 坍缩到我们身上。
[39:09] Whoa, whoa, Mike. 喔哦,喔哦,迈克。
[39:11] I’ll go over there and I’ll just kill ’em. 我要到那边去, 我要去杀了他们。
[39:13] – What? – Half-kidding. – 什么? – 我没太开玩笑。
[39:15] – Mike, let’s just… – I love my fucking life. – 迈克,让我们…… – 我喜欢我他妈的生活。
[39:17] Let’s be smart first before we do anything stupid, 在做出任何蠢事之前 让我们先变得聪明一点,
[39:20] and let’s stick with that we do know. 让我们坚持我们确切了解的事。
[39:21] And what’s smart? Just sitting here? Doing nothing? 什么是聪明?就坐在这儿? 什么都不做?
[39:24] What we do know is that we took this box. Right? 我们确切了解的是 我们拿了这盒子,对吗?
[39:26] So, our first act should be to return it. Yes? 所以我们首先要做的 应该是将它归还,对吗?
[39:28] Fuck that. No. We’re not returning that box. 去它的吧!不,我们 才不归还那盒子呢。
[39:30] I don’t trust that house. That stays here. 我不相信那所房子, 盒子必须留下。
[39:32] – Wait, wait, wait. – What’s got you so freaked out? – 等等,等等。 – 什么让你那么害怕?
[39:35] – Stupid, stupid question. – You’re right. – 愚蠢,愚蠢的问题。 – 是啊,没错。
[39:38] We’re not at war with the house down the street. 我们没和街那头的 那所房子开战。
[39:40] They might literally be the same people as us. 他们可能是和我们 完全一模一样的人。
[39:43] Mike’s saying come over here and let’s kill us. 迈克说要到这儿来 杀掉我们自己,去他妈的!
[39:46] That’s right. If you do it first, you know who you’re gonna fight? 没错,如果你先下手, 你知道你会和谁打吗?
[39:50] – Mike. – You. – 迈克。 – 你。
[39:52] You’re gonna run into you. 你会撞见你自己。
[39:55] Who’s gonna win that? 谁会赢呢?
[39:58] Who did you see in the window when you went there? 你去那里时在窗子里看见谁了?
[40:01] – Did you see yourself? – I did not see myself. – 你看见你自己了吗? – 我没看见我自己。
[40:03] – I told you who I saw. – Okay, okay. – 我告诉过你我看见谁了。 – 好吧,好吧。
[40:04] But what if, in that over there, that house, what if I’m drinking? 但要是在那边,在那所房子里 我在烂饮会怎么样?
[40:09] I mean, just think about that for a sec. 我是说可以考虑这种可能性吧。
[40:14] That’s a fucked-up Michael. 那个迈克就是个废物。
[40:16] Oh, God. 噢,天哪。
[40:18] I’m not gonna wait for a fucking drunk Mike… 我可不愿等他妈的 一个醉醺醺的迈克…
[40:20] to come over here and kill me. …过来把我杀了。
[40:21] And kill you and kill you and kill you. 然后杀了你、杀了你、杀了你。
[40:27] I’m not waiting for that. 我不会等到那一步。
[40:30] Wait, wait, wait a minute. 等等,等等,等一下。
[40:32] Who did you see when you were there? 你在那儿都看见谁了?
[40:34] I saw Amir, I saw Hugh, and I saw Lee. 我看见阿米尔,我看见休,还看见李。
[40:39] Okay. Lee’s not here right now. 好吧,李现在不在这里。
[40:41] – She’s taking a nap. – What do you mean, she’s taking a nap? – 她在小睡。 – 什么意思,她在小睡?
[40:43] – So, it’s different, then. – Something’s off. It’s not the same. – 所以说有不一样。 – 有对不上的,不完全一模一样。
[40:46] In this reality, Lee’s napping. 在这个现实,李在小睡;
[40:48] Maybe in that reality, you’re napping? 也许在那个现实,你在小睡?
[40:51] So, that’s why Mike didn’t see her. 所以迈克才没看见她。
[40:52] Right, and if Beth is napping in that reality… 是的,如果在那个现实里 贝思在小睡,
[40:57] they don’t have the book. 那么他们就没有这本书。
[40:58] – They don’t. – Right. – 他们没有。 – 是啊。
[41:00] The other house doesn’t have the book. 那所房子里没有这本书。
[41:02] And if they don’t have the book, 如果他们没有这本书,
[41:03] they’re not having this conversation right now. 那么他们也不会有 现在我们这样的对话。
[41:07] So, then if we get the book from the car… 所以如果我们从 他们的车里拿到这书,
[41:10] then we can avoid all this. 那我们就可以避免所有这一切了。
[41:12] Take it? Take their book? 拿书?拿他们的书?
[41:13] It’s a possibility. 有这种可能性。
[41:16] – Hugh, give me your keys. – No, no, no. Wait, wait, wait. – 休,把你车钥匙给我。 – 不,不,不。等等,等等。
[41:19] We’re not supposed to mess with any of this. 我们不应该瞎搅合这样的事。
[41:22] Why would we even risk this? 为什么我们要冒这样的风险?
[41:24] – He’s talking about going over and fighting them. – But why make it worse? – 他一直在说要过去和他们开战。 – 为什么把情况变得更糟?
[41:26] Because then I don’t have to go over there and kill them. 因为这样我就不必 去到那里把他们杀了。
[41:28] Just give me the keys. 快把钥匙给我。
[41:30] No. I don’t think that we should do anything. 不,我不认为我们应该做任何事。
[41:33] And you are not taking my keys. 我不会给你我的钥匙。
[41:42] Where you going, Mike? 你要去哪儿,迈克?
[41:45] How do we know it’s exactly us? 我们怎么知道那就是我们?
[41:47] What if it’s just externals? What if… 如果只是外表一样呢?如果……
[41:50] – The dark side of us. – Yeah. – 我们黑暗的一面。 – 是啊。
[41:52] – It’s us, you guys. – You mean, the not friendly versions? – 那是我们,各位。 – 你是说,我们的非友善版本?
[41:55] Well, if it’s us, then this could be… Is it a good thing? 好吧,如果那是我们, 那么这可能…这是好事情吗?
[41:59] It sounds like it would be a way to reach… 听上去像是有了条达到更高…
[42:02] – higher consciousness, if we want to… – Like an acceptance of ourselves? – …意识层面的途径,如果我们想…… – 譬如接受我们自己?
[42:05] Well, yeah. We always talk about meeting ourselves and finding ourselves, 噢,是啊,我们总是谈论 面对自己和发现自己,
[42:08] and here we have an opportunity… 现在我们有了一个切切实实地…
[42:10] to actually physically find ourselves. …从根本上发现自己的机会。
[42:12] That’s a lot of pressure. 那真是压力巨大。
[42:14] – Look who’s joined us. – Hi, everybody. – 看谁又加入我们了。 – 嗨,各位。
[42:17] – How are you, honey? – Okay. – 你好吗,亲爱的? – 不错。
[42:19] Welcome back to your own dinner party. 欢迎回来你自己的晚餐会。
[42:21] Yeah. How’s my dinner party going? 是啊,我的晚餐会进行得如何?
[42:23] – Super missed you. – It’s going. – 超级想你。 – 还在进行。
[42:26] I have an idea. 我有个主意。
[42:28] I have an idea that will prevent them… 我有个主意可以阻止他们…
[42:29] from getting the book from the car. …从车里拿到这本书。
[42:31] What are you talking about, man? 你在说什么呢,哥们?
[42:33] I’m gonna go to that house, and I’m gonna blackmail myself. 我要到那所房子去, 我要去敲诈我自己。
[42:36] I’m gonna leave a note to keep Mike… 我要留下一张便条阻止那个迈克…
[42:38] from having them go to the car to get that book. …让他们到车里 去取那本书的行为。
[42:40] What do you mean, a blackmail note? 你什么意思,一张敲诈便条?
[42:41] Something I know that I don’t want revealed. 某件我自己知道 但不想让人知道的事。
[42:44] What are you talking about? 你在说什么呢?
[42:45] The thing with Beth. 我和贝思的事。
[42:47] The thing with Beth? 你和贝思的事?
[42:48] I thought you and Hugh worked that out years ago. 我还以为你和休之间 几年前就解决了呢。
[42:51] This is the worst idea I’ve ever heard. 这是我听过的最糟糕的主意。
[42:53] It’s amazing, ’cause it would work on me. 那样很奇妙, 因为那会逼我就范。
[42:55] – Going over there… – It’s the same person. – 到那儿去…… – 那是同一个人。
[42:57] We don’t… You don’t know that. 我们不知…你不能确定。
[42:59] – This will pass. – It’s brilliant. – 这一切会过去的。 – 这主意太棒了。
[43:01] – No. It is not brilliant. – It’s brilliant. – 不,这主意一点也不棒。 – 这主意很棒。
[43:02] Dude, no. I know this look in your eye. 老兄,不,我知道你眼神的意思。
[43:05] Mike, no. 迈克,别。
[43:07] Why would he even say that? 他为什么要那么说?
[43:09] Divergence. Otherwise, it’s just the same people. 分叉。不然的话, 就是完全一样的人。
[43:11] What’s going on? 怎么回事?
[43:12] And if it’s the same people, 如果那是一样的人,
[43:13] then why not just leave each other alone? 那为什么不彼此井水不犯河水呢?
[43:15] That’s what I would want me to do. 那也正是我要求我自己做到的。
[43:18] That might be the best thing to do. 那也许是最该做的事。
[43:19] – Right? – You doing okay? – 对吗? – 你还好吗?
[43:21] Yeah, yeah. 还好,还好。
[43:22] I don’t know if I’m woozy from the drops or if it’s like… 我不知道是因为药滴 导致我晕乎乎的还是因为……
[43:27] – What drops? – What drops? – 什么药滴? – 什么药滴?
[43:28] – Um… – Did you give her… – 唔…… – 是你给她的……?
[43:31] Yeah, well. She wanted to take… 是的,可… 她想要尝…是我。
[43:34] I just felt so weird before. 之前我只是感到太怪异了。
[43:36] – It’s this stuff I brought, this rescue remedy. – What is it? – 就是我带来的那玩意,拯救治剂。 – 那是什么?
[43:40] It’s got echinacea, golden seal, passion flower and a little ketamine. 就是些松果菊、金印草、 西番莲和一点开他敏。
[43:46] I swear to God. 我向老天发誓。
[43:48] – Ketamine? – A little ketamine? – 开他敏? – 一点开他敏?
[43:49] – It’s not like you’re going to go into this… – Beth. – 那东西不太可能把你变得…… – 贝思。
[43:52] – What? – I’m so sorry if I’m wrong here… – 什么? – 如果我说错了或者我说了…
[43:56] and I’m saying something incredibly inappropriate. …什么特别不恰当的话, 那么我很抱歉。
[43:59] What? 你要说什么?
[44:02] Did you put any of that in the food? 你有没有把那东西放在食物里?
[44:05] – Yes. That would explain a lot. – Lee asked me for some. – 是啊,这样好多事就解释通了。 – 李问我要了点。
[44:08] Oh, come on, Amir. 噢,拜托,阿米尔。
[44:09] Are you serious? 你当真这样想?
[44:11] I had to ask. 我必须问一下。
[44:13] She asked to take some and I gave her some. 她问我要了点, 所以我给她了点。
[44:15] When we did the mushrooms years ago, 几年前我们吃迷幻蘑菇,
[44:18] we talked about it, and I put them in the spaghetti sauce. 是事先说好后,我才把它们 放到意大利面酱里的。
[44:22] That was a group decision. 那是集体的决定。
[44:24] I know we agreed, but I had to ask because… 我知道我们都同意了, 但是我不得不问,因为……
[44:26] You think that I would just put drugs in your food? 你认为我会直接把药 放到你们食物里?
[44:29] Oh, my God. 噢,我的天哪!
[44:30] Okay. I’ll show you. 好吧,我给你看。
[44:32] On top of all this, you think I’d drug you? 别的先不说, 你认为我会给你们下毒?
[44:34] – I’ll show you. – Let’s just see how much is in there. – 我拿给你们看。 – 让我们看看还剩多少。
[44:36] This is the vial I brought. 这就是我带来的小瓶。
[44:39] Yeah, and a quarter of it is gone. 是啊,少了四分之一。
[44:41] But that’s… She’s had a couple of drops out of it. 但那…她从瓶里取了好几滴。
[44:44] – That’s it. – This is, like, high-grade pharmaceutical… – 就这样。 – 这应该是高级别的配方药吧…
[44:46] – It is watered down. – You can’t. – 兑过水的。 – 你不能。
[44:48] You opened it up and watered it down? 你打开瓶子兑的水?
[44:50] Okay, but if you took enough of it, 好吧,但如果你用得足够多,
[44:52] isn’t it true that you would have hallucinations? 还是会产生幻觉, 这是事实吧?
[44:53] You would have to have a massive dose. 那你得用很大剂量才行,
[44:55] You would have to take the entire bottle. 你得把整个那一瓶服了。
[44:57] Okay. Fine. But is it true? 好吧,行。但这是事实?
[45:00] – Yes. – Okay. And is it also true… – 是的…… – 好的。另外它还会…
[45:02] that one of the other effects can be paranoia? …使人疑神疑鬼, 这也是事实之一?
[45:05] Yes, but you… 是的,但是你…
[45:07] – Again, you would have to have all of it. – The whole bottle. – 再说一遍,你得全部用掉。 – 整个一瓶。
[45:09] – The whole bottle. – And it would never… – 整个一瓶。 – 那绝不可能……
[45:11] Even if all of us took a bottle each, 即使我们每个人都各喝掉一瓶,
[45:14] it would never create a mass hallucination. 也绝不可能产生集体幻觉。
[45:16] – I’m not a criminal. – It would be a nice conclusion right now. – 我不是罪犯! – 那样的结论比较容易接受。
[45:20] Wouldn’t this be great if we were hallucinating? 说我们产生了幻觉, 这样不是很安心吗?
[45:22] – Well, it’s not the explanation. – Fine. – 但不是这样解释的。 – 好吧。
[45:25] – I believe you. – I asked for it. – This is the bottle. – 我相信你。 - 是我要喝的。 – 就是这瓶子。
[45:28] – She asked for it. I gave her some. – Okay. – 她问我要,我给了她一点。 – 好吧。
[45:31] I-I did not drug your food. 我…我没有给你们的食物下毒。
[45:33] – I did not drug your food. – I… – 我没有给你的食物下毒! – 我……
[45:35] – Get it? – Lay off, okay? – 懂了吗? – 别激动,好吗?
[45:37] I swear to God. 天哪。
[45:40] Thanks. 谢谢。
[45:45] Hey, where’d you get this? This is so cute. 嘿,这你从哪儿弄来的? 太可爱了。
[45:48] Oh, I got it at, Galaxy. That thrift store. 噢,我是在“星系”买的, 就是那家二手商店。
[45:50] Oh, I love that place. 噢,我喜欢那地方。
[45:51] – That’s great. – They have such cute stuff. – 太棒了。 – 他们有这样可爱的东西。
[45:53] I just… I need a drink. 我想…我需要喝一杯。
[45:56] Yeah. 是啊。
[45:57] Okay. 好。
[46:00] I just want to wake up and start again, you know? 要是能醒过来重新 来一遍就好了,你知道?
[46:19] Blue. 蓝色。
[46:22] It’s not even cracked. 红的都没打开过。
[46:24] What are we gonna do? 我们怎么做?
[46:26] We have to get the fuck out of here. 我们得赶紧离开这里。
[46:28] Okay. 好的。
[46:30] – Okay. Let’s take… – Take the book. – 好的,我们拿上…… – 拿上这本书。
[46:32] – Take the book. – Do we take the box? – 拿上这本书。 – 要拿上这盒子吗?
[46:33] – Take the box. This is what they… – Take it. – 拿上这盒子,这是他们…… – 拿着。
[46:36] Hey. You okay? 嘿,你好吗?
[46:40] Where’d you go? 你去哪儿了?
[46:43] I need a drink. 我需要喝一杯。
[46:44] Hey. What… Where’d you go? 嘿,那什么…你去哪儿了?
[46:48] I went to the house, dude. 我去那所房子了,哥们。
[46:50] – I told you. – What happened? – 我告诉过你。 – 发生什么事了?
[46:53] I just dropped the letter off. 我只是去投了那封信。
[46:55] I saw the book. 我看到那书了。
[46:59] I was gonna… I was gonna smash the window… 我本来想…我本来想砸破车窗…
[47:02] and take the book. …把书拿到。
[47:04] I didn’t do that, though. I did not do that. 但是我没那么做。 我没那么做。
[47:07] I just dropped off the letter, and, um… 我只是把信送到,然后,呃…
[47:10] then I was gonna wait, to see their reaction. 然后我就等着, 想看看他们的反应。
[47:15] But I fuckin’ freaked out. 但是我越来越害怕,就回来了。
[47:17] – You’ve been gone, like, five minutes. – Like 45 minutes, dude. – 你好像只去了五分钟时间? – 有大概45分钟,老兄。
[47:20] – No. No. – Bullshit. – 不,不。 – 胡说。
[47:21] You talked to me. You went in the kitchen. 你和我说完话, 你走进了厨房。
[47:23] You’ve been gone for five, maybe 10 tops. 你去了5五分钟, 也许顶多10分钟。
[47:26] You’re fuckin’ crazy. 你他妈的疯了。
[47:30] Oh, Mike. Mike, don’t do that. 噢,迈克。迈克,别那么做。
[47:44] – Oh, my God. – Mike, what was… – 噢,我的天哪。 – 迈克,怎么……
[47:46] Don’t do this. 别那么做。
[47:47] Mike, please? Why now? 迈克,求你了?为什么现在?
[47:50] Why not now, honey? Why not now? 为什么现在不喝,亲爱的? 为什么现在不喝?
[47:55] – Where are Hugh and… – We were in the kitchen. – 休人呢……? – 我们去了厨房。
[47:57] Where’s… 人呢?
[47:59] – Where’s Hugh? – Where’s Amir? – 休人呢? – 阿米尔人呢?
[48:02] More importantly, where’s the box? 更重要的是,那盒子呢?
[48:05] Oh, my God. They took the box. 噢,我的天哪,他们拿走了盒子。
[48:07] Mike, where did they go? 迈克,他们去哪儿了?
[48:08] – I have no clue where they went. – You gotta be kidding. – 我不知道他们去哪儿了。 – 你没开玩笑吧。
[48:11] You were in here. What happened? 你就在这里,出什么事了? 我们都在厨房。
[48:13] Where’s the book? Where’s the book? 书在哪儿?书在哪儿?
[48:17] Why would they bring that to the other house? 为什么他们要拿到 另一所房子里去?
[48:19] They said they wanted to take it back so they could make everything right. 他们说他们想把盒子拿回去, 这样一切都会重回正轨。
[48:23] They wanted to return it, so everything would be fine from the beginning, but… 他们想还回去,这样一切 从一开始就正常了,但是……
[48:26] – Why would they bring the book? – It’s the one thing that we wouldn’t… – 那他们为什么要拿走那本书? – 这件东西我们不愿……
[48:29] – They took everything we have. – Wait a minute. – 他们拿走了我们所有东西。 – 等一下。
[48:33] We have to go get them. 我们必须去找他们。
[48:34] Wait a minute. They were the first ones to leave, right? 等一下。他们两个是 第一个离开的,对吗?
[48:37] And then they… They came back. They said they saw something. 然后他们…他们回来了, 他们说他们看见了什么。
[48:39] They’ve been acting weird ever since. 自始至终他们都表现得怪怪的。
[48:41] – What are you implying? – Oh, my God. – 你想说什么? – 噢,我的天哪。
[48:46] – No, that’s… Well, you guys left, too. – Think about it. – 不,那…可你们几个也离开过。 – 好好想想吧。
[48:49] I mean, everyone… You left, too. 我是说,人人都…你也离开过!
[48:51] – Amir came back and got so quiet, – Come on. – 阿米尔回来后变得很沉默, – 拜托!
[48:52] And then… and he didn’t… 然后…然后他没……
[48:54] – Amir was being totally weird. – I’ll bring ’em back. – 阿米尔是一直相当古怪。 – 我去带他们回来。
[48:56] – I’ll see what’s going on. – Baby, you’re not… – 我要去看看是怎么回事。 – 宝贝,你不能…
[48:58] – You’re not going anywhere. – I’ll be back. – 你哪儿也不能去。 – 我会回来的,马上回来。
[49:00] I’m just gonna go bring them back… 我只是去带他们回来…
[49:01] and find out what the hell’s going on. 顺便搞清这他妈的怎么回事。
[49:03] – No. You’re not leaving. – Baby, relax. What? – 不,你不能离开! – 宝贝,放松点。怎么?
[49:05] – No. – It’s fine. I’ll be back. – 不行! – 没事的,我会回来的。
[49:07] I’m not gonna let you go. 我不会放你走!
[49:11] It would be fucking crazy. 这太他妈的扯了!
[49:20] Okay. So, what are we gonna do? 好吧,那我们该怎么办?
[49:21] I mean, they’re out there, and I swear to God, I’m gonna have a heart attack. 我是说,他们俩还在外面, 天哪,我都要发心脏病了。
[49:25] – We’ve gotta do something. – Let’s have a drink. – 我们得做点什么吧。 – 我们来喝一杯吧。
[49:27] We don’t even know if that was them. 我们甚至不知道那就是他们。
[49:28] Would you quit saying that, please? 能不能求你别这么说了?
[49:30] No, but if it wasn’t them, then Mike is right, 可如果那不是他们, 那迈克是对的,
[49:32] and we can’t trust the other house. 我们不能相信另外那所房子。
[49:34] – We can’t trust ourselves. – That’s right. – 我们不能相信我们自己。 – 没错。
[49:35] – Jesus. – And our clues just left the house. – 天哪。 – 我们的线索已经不在这房子里了。
[49:42] No. Wait. 不,等等。
[49:45] The clues are still here. 线索仍在这房子里。
[49:49] If they had the pictures, then… 如果他们有了那些照片,那么……
[49:51] Mike, you took that picture of me and Kevin. Right? 迈克,我和凯文的那张合影 是你给我们照的,对吗?
[49:54] Do you have it here? 你这儿有吗?
[49:57] I-I can’t take this anymore. I can’t take it. 我…我受不了这个。 我再也受不了了。
[50:00] – Sweetheart… – Can you at least go look for it? – 亲爱的…… – 你能不能去帮我找找看?
[50:05] I’m gonna look for another bottle of wine. 我要去找找另一瓶酒看。
[50:24] This is so stupid. 这太可笑了。
[50:27] Should I be keeping an eye on him? 我要不要注意着点儿他?
[50:29] I feel like I don’t want to hover, and… 我觉得我不想犹犹疑疑,可……
[50:32] I don’t know. 我不知道。
[50:37] Just give it a minute, and then… 先考虑一下,然后…
[50:41] go in and talk to him, I guess. 进去和他谈谈,我想。
[50:46] I don’t know who Mike is anymore. Not when he drinks. 我不再认识迈克, 在他喝醉的时候。
[50:49] Everything that’s gone wrong with us started when he started drinking. 他开始酗酒之后, 我们的一切开始出现差错。
[50:52] It’s why we had to leave L.A. 这就是我们不得不 离开洛杉矶的原因,
[50:53] It’s why he doesn’t have a career. 这也是他事业不顺的原因。
[50:56] He’s just… I don’t know. 他变得…我不知道,
[50:58] Not the man I married. 不再是我嫁他时的那个男人。
[52:02] Hey. 嘿。
[52:04] – Hey. – How you doing? – 嘿。 – 你怎么样?
[52:06] How you holding up? 都还好吧?
[52:08] All things considered, all right. 方方面面,一切都好。
[52:11] I totally don’t believe you. 我一点也不相信你。
[52:13] – Yeah. Well, am I being some… – What’s going on? – 是啊,唔,我是不是现在…… – 出什么事了?
[52:15] I… Amir told me you were gonna go to Vietnam… 我…阿米尔跟我说 你要去越南,
[52:17] and Em’s not going with you? 而艾米不想和你一起去?
[52:18] Yeah. I… 是啊。我…
[52:20] I gotta go for work for, I don’t know… 我要去那儿工作,我不知道…
[52:22] It’s four months, I think, and, 是四个月,我想,
[52:25] yeah, I want her to come along, but… 是的,我希望她也一起去,但……
[52:27] She’d be crazy not to go with you. 她一定是疯了不和你一起去。
[52:28] Yeah. That’s what I think. 是啊,我也是这样想的。
[52:30] Yeah. I don’t… I don’t know. 是啊。我不知…我不知道。
[52:32] I mean, it’s… I-I really don’t want to interfere. 我是说,这……我…我真的 不是想多管闲事,
[52:34] It doesn’t seem like any of my business, 这事看起来与我一点关系没有,
[52:36] but I think you’ve always been someone… 但是我觉得你一直是那种…
[52:39] who’s extremely passionate about your life and what you’re doing, …对你的生活和你所 从事的事业极端热情的人,
[52:42] and if you have a partner that seems to hesitate all the time, 如果你有一个伴侣, 她似乎总是犹犹豫豫的,
[52:45] with things of life, I don’t know if that’s gonna make you happy. 对生活的方方面面, 我不知道那是否能让你幸福。
[52:49] Oh. She’s… 噢,她……
[52:52] I mean, I love her, and… It’s just who she is. 我是说,我爱她…… 她就是这样的人。
[52:54] – Sometimes she’s a little… – Tall? – 有时她有点儿…… – 高?
[53:00] – Crazy. – She’s a little bit tall. – 瞎说。 – 她个儿有点儿高。
[53:02] I mean, do you have to stand on your tiptoes to kiss her? 我是说,你是不是得 踮起脚尖才能吻到她?
[53:04] I… 我……
[53:10] Sometimes people just fit well. 有的时候人和人就是不匹配。
[53:13] – Laurie… – Like that Sharks game? – 劳瑞…… – 喜欢那个“鲨鱼”游戏吗?
[53:16] Come on, you can’t tell me we don’t fit well. 拜托,别跟我说我们不匹配。
[53:19] I had to do yoga for a week afterwards to recover. 那之后为了恢复, 我不得不去练了一周的瑜伽。
[53:22] I do remember that. 这事我的确还记得。
[53:24] I just think that maybe… 我在想也许……
[53:32] Laurie. 劳瑞。
[53:34] I’m sorry. I’m crossing all kinds of boundaries with you. 对不起,我跨越了你所有的界线。
[53:37] Yeah. 是的。
[53:49] – Baby? – Hi. – 宝贝? – 嗨。
[53:52] You know, I think you’re right… 你知道,我觉得你是对的…
[53:55] that everything happens for a reason. 任何事发生都有原因。
[54:05] Should I get the bat? 要我去拿棒球棒吗?
[54:08] For you or for me? 给你用还是给我用?
[54:10] Could be either. 都可以。
[54:15] What are we doing here? 我们在这儿干嘛?
[54:17] If I’m losing it over there, I’m losing it here. 如果我在那边失去了理智, 那么在这边我也失去了。
[54:23] – It doesn’t have to be like that. – Sure, it does. – 不一定非得如此。 – 当然是的。
[54:26] It’s the same thing. 这是一回事。
[54:28] No, it’s not. 不,不是的。
[54:30] How do you figure? 你怎么知道?
[54:33] Because there’s no way that anybody over there, or… or anywhere, 因为不可能存在任何人, 无论在那边还是…哪边,
[54:38] loves you as much as I love you right here. 比我更爱我身边的这个你。
[54:48] I fucked up. 我一团糟。
[55:00] – Hi. – Hey. – 嗨。 – 嘿。
[55:03] How you doing? 你怎么样?
[55:07] Fine. 呃…很好。
[55:11] Is… Is everything okay? 一切都…都好吗?
[55:14] Is there something going on? 有什么事让我知道吗?
[55:18] Beth just walked up to me and… 贝思刚才来找我……
[55:22] she didn’t really say much, but she said that she… 她当然没说太多, 但是她说她…
[55:27] saw you and Laurie talk in the hallway, and… …看见你和劳瑞 在过道里谈话……
[55:31] Jesus Christ, Em. I think we have… 天哪,艾米,我觉得…
[55:33] some more important things to worry about right now… …相比贝思所说的事, 我们现在有…
[55:35] than what Beth is saying. …更重要的事要担心。
[55:42] Jesus Christ. 老天哪!
[55:43] – Are you kidding me? – That would be the generator. – 不会吧? – 一定是发电机坏了。
[55:46] – Hold on. – All right. You know what to do. – 等一下。 – 好吧,你知道怎么做。
[55:48] – We have thousands of matches at home. – Don’t burn yourself. – 我们家里有无数的火柴。 – 别烧到你自己。
[55:50] – Kevin, do you have matches? – Yeah, I got some. – 凯文,你有火柴吗? – 有,我这儿有几根。
[55:53] Here. 给。
[55:55] – Hold it. – I don’t know… – 拿住。 – 我不知道……
[55:57] – You want to put this on the table? – Yeah. Yeah. – 你想把这放到桌上去吗? – 好的,好的。
[55:59] – Whoa. – That was right out front. – 喔哦! – 就在前面。
[56:01] – Are you kidding? – That sounds like one of our cars. – 开玩笑? – 听声音像是我们的车。
[56:03] Like one of our cars getting broken into. 像我们的一辆车被砸窗了。
[56:05] Look, I’m going out there. I can’t stand this. 听着,我要出去看看, 我不会容忍这个。
[56:06] – I’m gonna go see what’s going on. – Not without the rest of us. – 我要去看看是怎么回事。 – 你不能一个人去。
[56:09] – Let’s just all go. – Fine. Then let’s all go, but I’m going. – 那我们一起去。 – 好啊,我们一起去,反正我要去。
[56:12] – I’ll get my coat. – I don’t think we should. – 我去拿外套。 – 我觉得我们不该出去。
[56:13] – Let’s get a flashlight. – We’ll be fine. – 我们拿上手电吧。 – 我们会没事的。
[56:15] – Here. I got one here. – You guys lead, okay? – 这儿,我这儿有一根。 – 你们几个带头,是吗?
[56:17] – You ready? – Okay. Here we go. – 准备好了? – 好了,我们走。
[56:19] – Stay close. Stay close. – Here we go. – 靠紧一点,靠紧一点。 – 我们走。
[56:21] – Where did it come from? – I don’t know. – 那是从哪儿来的。 – 不知道。
[56:28] That’s it, right? 就是这车,对吗?
[56:32] – Oh, my God. – Jesus. Look. – 噢,我的天哪! – 天哪,快看!
[56:36] – Is there anything in there? – I don’t see anything. – 里面有什么东西吗? – 我没看见有东西。
[56:40] Oh, my God. Should we… 噢,我的天哪!我们该……
[56:43] – Should we check our cars? – That’s crazy. – 我们该检查一下我们的车? – 太荒唐了。
[56:45] Yeah, why doesn’t everybody check their own car. 是啊,每个人最好 检查一下自己的车,
[56:46] – See if we find anything else. – Let’s look at our cars. – 看看是否能发现点什么。 – 我们去看我们的车。
[56:48] – Okay. – All right. After you. – 好吧。 – 好吧,你先请。
[56:51] Is everyone nearby? 大家靠的很近吗?
[56:54] We shouldn’t spread out too much. 我们不应该分得太开。
[57:15] – Hey. – Everything okay? – 嘿。 – 一切都好吗?
[57:17] Yeah. I just… 是的,我想…
[57:21] put this ring on that you got me at the fair. …把你在集市上给我买的 那枚戒指戴上。
[57:26] Remember? I know it’s… 记得吗?我知道它……
[57:28] I know it’s cheesy, but I just wanted to have it on. 我知道它很俗气, 但我就是想戴上它。
[57:31] Cheeseball. 巨土。
[57:33] – It was a good day. – It was a good day. – 那天很开心。 – 那天是很开心。
[57:37] Are we okay? 我们还好吗?
[57:40] – Yeah, babe. – After that whole Laurie thing? – 当然了,宝贝。 – 在劳瑞搅和了之后?
[57:44] Yeah. 呃…是啊。
[57:46] I don’t know what the hell she’s thinking, 我不知道她究竟怎么想的,
[57:48] but yeah, we’re good. 但是的,我们很好。
[57:51] Come here. Hey. 到这边来。嘿。
[57:58] Is everything okay with Hugh’s car? 休的车没大碍吧?
[58:01] – What do you mean? – Well, did they take anything? – 你什么意思? – 他们拿走什么东西了吗?
[58:06] You just checked on his car. Did they take anything? 你刚才看了他的车, 他们有没有拿走东西?
[58:38] Doesn’t make any sense at all. 完全没有道理。
[58:40] Do you think it’s just someone trying to intimidate us? 你认为这只是 有人想吓唬我们吗?
[58:42] Intimidate? No. I… It’s… 吓唬?不。我…这……
[58:44] None of this… It doesn’t… 所有这些…都不……
[58:46] I mean, it’s like they’re looking for something, and… 我是说,看起来好像 他们在找什么东西……
[58:50] – But there’s nothing in there. – Exactly. There’s nothing in there. So, why… – 但那里面什么都没有。 – 没错,什么都没有,所以为什么……
[58:53] They could see that there’s nothing in there. 他们可以看见里面没有东西。
[58:54] – We could see that there’s nothing in there. – I know. – 我们可以看见里面没有东西。 – 我知道。
[58:56] Why break the window if there’s nothing there? 如果里面没有东西, 为什么要砸破车窗?
[58:59] – That doesn’t make any sense. – None of this makes any sense. – 那太没道理了。 – 这一切都没道理。
[59:02] Where were you? 你去哪儿了?
[59:04] I went and got this ring. 我去取这枚戒指。
[59:07] Nice. 不错。
[59:11] All right, hold on. Let’s-Let’s… 好吧,等一下。 让我们…让我们……
[59:13] Let’s just try and figure out… 让我们试着搞清楚…
[59:16] why we would break into a car… Hugh’s car… …为什么我们要 砸破一辆车…休的车…
[59:22] knowing that the book wasn’t there. 明明知道书不在那里。
[59:24] Well, we’re assuming that the book is the motive. 我们一直假设书是动机,
[59:26] What if the motive is completely different? 但如果动机完全不同呢?
[59:29] – Did you hear something? – What the hell is that? – 你们听到什么吗? – 那是什么?
[59:31] It’s outside. No, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike. 在外面。不,迈克, 迈克,迈克,迈克!
[59:33] – Oh, shit! There’s someone coming. – What? – 噢,见鬼!有人过来了! – 什么?
[59:37] They’re coming over here, guys. 他们到这里来了,各位。
[59:39] Yeah. It’s Hugh. 是啊,那是休。
[59:40] – Is it Hugh? – Is it Hugh and Amir? – 是休吗? – 是休和阿米尔?
[59:42] Yeah, it’s blue. It’s Hugh and Amir. Cool. 是的,蓝色的, 是休和阿米尔,别怕。
[59:45] – They’re coming to the door. – Are you sure? – 他们朝门走过来。 – 你确定吗?
[59:47] – It looks like it. – Oh, baby. – 应该是的。 – 噢,宝贝。
[59:51] Are you all okay? 你们都还好吗?
[59:52] – Hey, where have you been? What happened? – Okay. – 嘿,你们去哪儿了?发生什么事了? – 好了。
[59:56] What have you been… Why did you take… What did you do? 你们都干…为什么你拿…… 你干什么去了?
[59:59] – Can you please tell us what happened? – We went to… – 能不能告诉我们发生什么事了? – 我们去…
[1:00:02] We went to make a phone call, and then when… 我们想去打个电话,然后当…
[1:00:05] when we looked in the door, we saw… 当我们往门里看时,我们见到…
[1:00:07] We saw this, basically. I, I got startled. 我们见到了这些,大致一样。 我,呃…我吓了一跳,
[1:00:11] I fell over. I hit my head. We went back to the house to… 摔倒了,碰破了头。 我们回到这所房子……
[1:00:14] Wait. You already came back here. 等等,你们已经回来过这里。
[1:00:16] We already heard this story. 我们已经听过这故事。
[1:00:18] Why are you telling us this story again? 为什么你又给我们 讲一遍这个故事?
[1:00:20] – You came back with the box. – Wait. What? – 先前你们带回了一个盒子。 – 等等,什么?
[1:00:21] Because you came back, and after you hit your head… 因为你们回来过, 你弄破了你的头…
[1:00:23] We gave him a Band-Aid and you gave us the… 我们给他贴了“邦迪”, 你给了我们那个……
[1:00:27] But not that Band-Aid. 但不是这块“邦迪”。
[1:00:29] – What do you mean? – Oh, my God. I gave you a cloth Band-Aid. – 你什么意思? – 噢,天哪!我给你贴的是布条“邦迪”。
[1:00:32] Wait a minute. Hugh… There was a Hugh and an Amir here? 等一下,休…… 这里有过一个休和一个阿米尔?
[1:00:36] Yes. And you left with the book. 是的,而且你们带着书离开了,
[1:00:38] You left with the pictures, and we didn’t know where you went. 你们还带走了照片, 我们不知道你们去哪儿了。
[1:00:40] We were at a house where everybody had red glowsticks. 我们去的那所房子里 人人都有红荧光棒。
[1:00:43] – You had red glowsticks. – Do you understand? – 你们有红荧光棒。 – 你们懂吗?
[1:00:46] We… We have red glow… We took them from the other house. 我们…我们有红荧光… 我们从那所房子拿的。
[1:00:49] – Right. – Look. Look. – 是的。 – 你们看,你们看。
[1:00:52] Is that… Look. That box of red glowsticks is unopened. 这不是…看,那盒红荧光棒 压根就没开封过。
[1:00:55] Guys, if they started here, they belong here. 各位,如果他们开始在这里, 那么他们就属于这里。
[1:00:58] They’re in the right house. 他们来对了房子。
[1:01:00] – Well, welcome back. – Welcome back. – 是啊,欢迎回来。 – 欢迎回来。
[1:01:03] – Jeez, man, I’m sorry. – That’s all right. – 天哪,对不起了。 – 没关系。
[1:01:05] Sorry. 对不起。
[1:01:07] So, guys, what was the other Mike like? What was he doing? 那么,另一个迈克怎么样? 他在干嘛?
[1:01:12] The other Mike is… He’s worried about you. 另一个迈克…… 他在为你烦恼。
[1:01:17] So, it was you guys who left us the note. 那么是你们俩给我们留的条。
[1:01:19] No, I never got out with that note. 不,我没能送出那便条。
[1:01:23] We ended up with two notes. 我们最后有了两张便条。
[1:01:25] And so did we. 我们也一样。
[1:01:26] – Well, where’s… – We have two notes. – 那哪里…… – 我们有两张便条。
[1:01:29] One that was written here and one that was left on the door. 一张是在这儿写的, 一张是留在门上的。
[1:01:33] If you didn’t, and if the other Hugh didn’t, 如果你没留, 如果另一个休也没留,
[1:01:36] then who has been leaving the notes? 那这些便条是谁留下的?
[1:01:39] “Quantum decoherence ensures that the different outcomes… “量子退相干保证了 这些不同的结果…
[1:01:42] have no interaction with one another.” “…不会再有任何的相互作用。”
[1:01:45] So, that one note has been written at least four times. 所以那张便条至少 已经被写过四遍了。
[1:01:47] Well, how many Hugh and Amirs are walking around out there? 到底有多少休和 阿米尔在那儿晃荡?
[1:01:53] Okay, before we do anything, 好吧,在做任何事之前,
[1:01:55] we have to figure out how to mark our own house. 我们必须想出如何标记 我们自己房子的办法。
[1:01:58] – Just stay inside. – No, no. She’s right. – 就呆在房子里。 – 不,不,她说得对。
[1:02:00] Staying inside isn’t realistic. 光呆在房子里不实际。
[1:02:03] We need some kind of marker. We got to mark this house. 我们需要某种记号, 我们要给这房子做记号。
[1:02:06] If every house is the same… 如果每所房子都一样…
[1:02:08] If we put a marker in front of the house, 那如果我们在房子前面 做上标记的话,
[1:02:10] there could be an infinite number of houses with that mark. 就可能会有无穷多房子 有同样的标记。
[1:02:12] So, we have to do something random. 所以我们得做出随机的事情,
[1:02:14] Something that can’t be repeated. Something unique. 不能被重复的事情, 独一无二的事情。
[1:02:15] – Dice. Do we have dice? – We have dice? – 骰子,我们有骰子吗? – 我们有骰子吗?
[1:02:18] – Um, Yahtzee. – Yeah, Yahtzee. – 唔,“快艇”游戏。 – 是啊,“快艇”游戏里有。
[1:02:21] If we each roll a number for each of us, that’s what? That’s… 如果我们每个人都给自己 掷个数,那有多少?那有……
[1:02:26] Six times six times six times six times… That’s hugely random. 6乘以6乘以6乘以6乘以…… 那就相当随机了。
[1:02:29] – The probability of that repeating is… tiny. – And then what? We… – 重复的几率就…微乎其微。 – 然后呢?我们……
[1:02:32] But so we have to have something visual. 但我们得有看得见的东西,
[1:02:35] I mean, should we write it down, put it in… 我是说,我们应该写下来吗? 把它放到…
[1:02:37] put it outside? Put it in an envelope? 放到外面?放到信封里?
[1:02:39] – We still won’t know. – No, no, no, no. – 我们仍然不知道。 – 不,不,不,不。
[1:02:40] We need something to mark it. 我们需要有标记的东西。
[1:02:42] Yeah. We put it in a box. 是的,我们把它放进盒子里。
[1:02:45] – That’s, that’s… – That’s exactly what they’ve done. – 那样…那样…… – 那样正是他们做的。
[1:02:47] – They were ahead of us. – They were making a marker for their house. – 他们做在我们前面了。 – 他们在给他们的房子做标记。
[1:02:50] They made a unique mark. Only we took it. 他们做了唯一的标记, 只是被我们拿来了。
[1:02:52] If it seems like a good idea to us, 如果这在我们看来是个好主意,
[1:02:54] it would seem like a good idea to them. 那在他们看来也会是个好主意。
[1:02:56] – Do you have a box? – Yeah. Yeah, let me look. – 你有盒子吗? – 有,有的,我去找。
[1:02:59] So, we need photos. 所以我们还需要照片。
[1:03:01] – This is so crazy. – It’s par for the night. – 这太荒唐了。 – 正好配上这一夜。
[1:03:04] – There are a lot of pictures here. – You can’t use that picture. – 这里有很多照片。 – 你不能用那张照片,
[1:03:06] That’s ridiculous. 那太可笑了。
[1:03:08] – I’m the attorney for Grizzly Adams. – Yeah, I know. This is… – 我是“灰熊”亚当斯的律师。 – 是啊,我知道。这是…… 【美国十九世纪的一位著名驯兽师】
[1:03:12] I’m never hiring you. 我绝不会雇你。
[1:03:14] How does this work as a box? 这个盒子行吗?
[1:03:17] I didn’t even know we had it. 我都不知道我们家有这个盒子,
[1:03:18] It was just under a pile of crap in the back. 它就在后面的一堆 乱七八糟的东西下面。
[1:03:21] – If you can… – That’ll work. – 要是你们想…… – 可以用。
[1:03:22] So, tha… Tha… That’s your box? 所以那…那… 那是你们的盒子?
[1:03:25] – It was here all the time. – Of course it was. – 它一直在这儿。 – 当然是我们的。
[1:03:28] I’m not too happy about cutting these pictures. 我不太愿意把这些照片剪开,
[1:03:31] And we only have pictures of you and I together, babe. 我们只有几张你我 在一起的合影,宝贝。
[1:03:34] I actually… I actually have a photo of Kevin. 我实际上…我实际上 有一张凯文的照片。
[1:03:37] – I know that’s strange. Um… – What? – 我知道那有点奇怪。呃…… – 什么?
[1:03:39] No, I have my, um… 不,我把我的,呃…
[1:03:42] My checking account number is written on the back of this old photo that I have, 我的支票帐户的账号写在了 他的这张旧照的背面,
[1:03:46] and it’s just been in my wallet forever. 所以它就一直留在了我的皮夹里。
[1:03:48] It’s right here. 就是这张。
[1:03:50] – What? – You know what? I-I’ll just… – 什么? – 你猜怎么着?我…我就要…
[1:03:52] – I’ll cut this picture that we have here. – Just use this one. It’s okay. – 我就要把我们的这张照片剪开。 – 就用这张呗,没问题的。
[1:03:56] – Just scratch off the number. – Cut. – 只要把数字涂掉就行了。 – 剪好了。
[1:03:59] Great. I think we got one of everybody except me, so… 太好了。我想除了我 大家都有照片了,所以……
[1:04:01] I’m glad you guys all keep a lot of pictures of your friend, Amir. 我很高兴你们都保留了不少 你们的朋友阿米尔的照片。
[1:04:05] Well, we’ll take one of you. 行了,我们来给你拍一张。
[1:04:09] Smile, dickhead. 笑一个,傻蛋。
[1:04:13] Let me see. 给我看看。
[1:04:14] It’s not exactly the same. 不完全一样。
[1:04:16] It’s not the same as the one from the other box. 这张和另一个盒子里的那张不一样。
[1:04:19] They took a picture of me in the other house, but it’s not exactly the same. 他们在另一所房子里给我 拍了一张,但不完全一样。
[1:04:22] This is what we’re talking about. That’s a moment where it can be… 这就是我们说起过的, 那一刻可以有…
[1:04:26] a different… a divergent moment. …不同的……一个分叉的时刻。
[1:04:27] That’s what we’re gonna do right now with these dice. 这就是我们现在 要做的事,用这些骰子。
[1:04:30] Wait. Since we’re the blue house, 等一下,既然我们是蓝色房子,
[1:04:32] shouldn’t we use a blue pen? 我们是否该用蓝色的笔?
[1:04:33] – Just to make it even more… – That makes sense. – 可以让这更加…… – 有道理。
[1:04:35] – Yeah? – The odds go up by three. – 对吗? – 几率又可提升3倍。
[1:04:37] So, does everyone have a die? 那么每个人都有骰子了?
[1:04:39] – What’s yours? – Beth? – 你的数字? – 贝思?
[1:04:41] All right. 好的。
[1:04:43] Six. 6.
[1:04:46] – Hugh? – Three. – 3。 – 休?
[1:04:49] – Mike? – Four. – 4。 – 迈克?
[1:04:51] Six. 6。
[1:04:53] Two. 2。
[1:04:56] You guys know what a quick code is? You know when you are going online, 你们知道什么是“快码”吗? 就是当你上网,
[1:04:59] going into your bank account, 进入你的银行账户,
[1:05:00] and when you go to your password, 当你输入你的密码时,
[1:05:02] it’ll give you a picture to choose? 它会给你一个图片让你选?
[1:05:04] That’s your quick code. That’s called an MFA. It’s a multi-factor authenticator. 那就是你的快码,被称为“多因认”, 就是指“多重因素认证”。
[1:05:08] We do ’em. We put ’em in whenever we build our big sites. 我们做这个。只要我们建大网址, 我们就把它们放进去。
[1:05:11] It’s an icon, right? 它是一个图符,对吗?
[1:05:13] – Sort of a random… – A random object. – 有几分随机性…… – 一个随机物件。
[1:05:16] Yeah. So, what if each of these… 是的。所以如果每个盒子里…
[1:05:17] has a random object in it to sort of serve as that quick code, right? …都放有一件随机的物品, 其作用就有点像那快码,对吗?
[1:05:21] Right. Right. So, we pick something to put in there. 是的,是的。所以我们 挑一件东西放到里面。
[1:05:23] You could put anything in there, right? A candle or a book or, um… 你可以放任何东西在里面,对吗? 一根蜡烛或一本书或,唔……
[1:05:27] – The oven mitt. – Or a ping-pong paddle. – 烤箱手套。 – 或乒乓球拍。
[1:05:30] Or a ping-pong paddle. Exactly. Yeah. 或乒乓球拍。对的,是啊。
[1:05:32] Exactly. 对的?
[1:05:36] – Well, how’s this? And this is random, right? – A coaster? – 唔,这个怎么样?这很随机,对吗? – 一个杯垫?
[1:05:39] Is anything really random tonight? 今晚有真正随机的东西吗?
[1:05:41] If you have to leave, 如果你必须离开这房子,
[1:05:42] when you check the box, open it up, 当你要检查这盒子时, 就把它打开,
[1:05:44] you see that, you know you’re off to a good start. 你看到这东西, 就知道没走错地方。
[1:05:46] I feel better. 我感觉好点了。
[1:05:47] Okay. So we’ve got the box. 好了,我们有了这个盒子。
[1:05:49] Yeah, and it only took all night to figure it out. 是啊,花了一整夜 才想出了这一招。
[1:05:51] We’ve marked the house. If we stay together, 我们标记了这房子, 如果我们一直在一起,
[1:05:53] keep our heads up, and nobody wanders off, we can get through this. 保持警惕,也没人出去乱跑, 那么我们就可以顺利熬过去。
[1:05:57] – Thanks, coach. – Yeah. – 谢谢,教头。 – 是的。
[1:05:59] – You want something? – Yeah, water. Water would be great. – 你要喝点什么吗? – 好的,水,水就很好。
[1:06:02] I’m gonna get a drink. 我也要喝一杯。
[1:06:04] I wonder how different those numbers are from the first box? 我想知道那些数字与 第一个盒子里的有什么不同?
[1:06:08] Let me check. 我来对一下。
[1:06:10] Where’s my calculator? 我的计算器在哪儿?
[1:06:12] Let’s see. So, if there’s eight of us… 你们看啊,如果我们有8个人,
[1:06:16] (绿色:凯文/2、迈克/2、艾米/3、贝思/3     阿米尔/4、李/5、休/5、劳瑞/5) 你们看啊,如果我们有8个人,
[1:06:18] (绿色:凯文/2、迈克/2、艾米/3、贝思/3     阿米尔/4、李/5、休/5、劳瑞/5) 那就是6乘以6…
[1:06:22] times six. …乘以6。
[1:06:24] Three different colored glowsticks times three… 3种不同色彩的荧光棒 要再乘以3…
[1:06:30] is 5,038,848 possible variables. 得到5038848个可能的变数。 【5038848=3*6^8】
[1:06:35] So, that’s the variable. 所以这就是可变因素。
[1:06:45] Are you okay? 你还好吗?
[1:06:48] (红色:迈克/1、李/1、休/1、劳瑞/2        贝思/4、艾米/4、阿米尔/5、凯文/6)
[1:06:57] Everything okay with the numbers? 数字没问题吧?
[1:06:59] Yeah. 是啊。
[1:07:01] D-Do you remember what number was written on the back of your picture? 你还记不记得你照片背面 写的是什么数字?
[1:07:06] – Five. – Yeah? – 5。 – 是吗?
[1:07:08] I found a good spot out front, just as long as another Hugh and Amir don’t come by. 我在前门外找了个好地点,只要 另外的休和阿米尔别过来串门就行。
[1:07:12] Kevin, do you remember what number was written on the back of your picture? 凯文,你还记不记得 你照片背面写的是什么数字?
[1:07:15] – Six. – Yeah? – 呃…6。 – 是吗?
[1:07:18] – Beth? – Three. – 贝思? – 呃…3。
[1:07:21] Hugh, do you remember? 休,你记得吗?
[1:07:23] – I was a three. – You sure? – 我的是3。 – 你确定?
[1:07:25] Yeah. What’s going on in the kitchen? 确定。厨房里在弄什么?
[1:07:29] – Pound cake. – Pound cake. – 磅蛋糕。 – 磅蛋糕。
[1:07:32] The girls are breaking out dessert… 姑娘们在准备甜点…
[1:07:34] before the other house eats it. 免得另一所房子先把它吃了。
[1:07:41] Hey, Mike, I need to show you something. 嘿,迈克,我必须给你看样东西。
[1:07:46] The numbers that I remember… 我记得从另一所…
[1:07:49] from the box that was brought here from the other house… …房子拿过来的那个 盒子里取出的数字…
[1:07:52] are these numbers. …是这些数字。
[1:07:57] But these are the numbers that I found here… 但这些是我在这里 发现的数字…
[1:08:00] in this notepad. …在这本记事本里。
[1:08:03] And I just asked everyone if they can remember their number. 我刚刚问了每个人是否 记得他们自己的数字。
[1:08:07] Beth and Lee are from this house originally, 贝思和李原本就来自这所房子,
[1:08:11] because they have never left. 因为她们从没离开过。
[1:08:13] But the rest of us… We are not from this house. 但我们其余的人… 我们不是来自这所房子。
[1:08:18] We are visitors. 我们是来访者。
[1:08:20] Which means that this Lee is not your wife. 这就意味着这个李不是你妻子。
[1:08:25] Are you with me? 你明白我说的吗?
[1:08:32] Well, there’s more. 更有甚者,
[1:08:34] Because Hugh and Amir… 因为休和阿米尔…
[1:08:38] are from a third house. …来自于第三所房子。
[1:08:40] He just showed me his phone. It’s not cracked. 他刚给我看了他的手机, 手机没坏。
[1:08:46] Remember that dark area that we walked through? 还记不记得我们走过的 那块暗黑区域?
[1:08:49] I have a feeling that whoever walks through that… 我有种感觉, 无论谁经过那里…
[1:08:51] is like they end up in the middle of a roulette wheel, …似乎最后都会落在 一个轮盘赌盘之中,
[1:08:55] and they will just end up somewhere by chance. 他们最终都会随机地 落到某个地方。
[1:08:58] And whoever walks through there… 无论谁走过那里…
[1:09:00] will not return to the house that they just left. …都不可能再回到他们 刚离开的那所房子。
[1:09:05] And I think that we need to find our way back to our house before the comet passes… 我认为我们需要想出办法 在彗星经过之前回到我们的房子,
[1:09:10] because we… once it… once it passes, 因为我们……一旦… 一旦它经过了,
[1:09:12] we might just be stuck exact… here. 我们就可能被彻底困在了…这里,
[1:09:14] Wherever we are. 不管我们在哪儿。
[1:09:17] I don’t want to be stuck here. 我不想被困在这里。
[1:09:21] If your theory is true… 如果你的理论是真的…
[1:09:24] If we walk through the dark space, 如果我们穿过那块暗黑空间,
[1:09:25] and it is a roulette wheel, 而且那儿就像轮盘赌盘,
[1:09:27] there’s no way we can be sure… 那我们就不可能有可靠的办法…
[1:09:29] that we would go back to our original house. …让我们能够回到我们最初的房子。
[1:09:34] I think we just stay here. 我认为我们就呆在这里。
[1:09:37] I think we’re stuck here. 我认为我们被困在这里了。
[1:09:40] I put it out near the gate. Should be all right. 我把盒子放在外面 靠门的地方了,应该可以了。
[1:09:42] If we all stay here, we should be okay. 如果我们都呆在这儿, 我们应该没事的。
[1:09:46] Don’t open it. 别开。
[1:09:48] Who is that? 那是谁?
[1:09:51] Oh. 噢。
[1:09:53] – What is it? – Mike. – 那是什么? – 迈克。
[1:09:56] – Oh, fuck me. – Oh, jeez. – 噢,妈的! – 噢,天哪。
[1:09:59] – “Mike, my friend, – What is it? – “迈克,我的朋友, – 那是什么?
[1:10:01] Beth plus book equals Trinidad Club. “贝思加书等于特立尼达俱乐部。
[1:10:04] Don’t let it happen, whatever it takes, buddy.” “别让那事发生, 不惜任何代价,哥们。”
[1:10:06] What is this? 这是什么?
[1:10:08] It’s just this note. It’s… Mike had this… 就是这张便条, 这是…迈克想到这个…
[1:10:10] He had this crazy idea that maybe if he left this note out there, 他想到这个疯狂的主意, 以为他把这张便条留在那里,
[1:10:14] it could stop them getting the book. 就可能可以阻止他们拿到那书。
[1:10:15] It’s nothing. It was a stupid idea. 没什么的, 就是个愚蠢的主意。
[1:10:17] But our Mike didn’t deliver it. What is this? 但我们的迈克没有送过去。 这什么意思?
[1:10:19] Just some crazy other Mike running around. It’s nothing. 另外有某个疯了的迈克 在瞎跑,没什么的。
[1:10:21] – You know what it is? What is this? – We talked about it. – 你知道这是指什么?什么意思? – 我们谈论过。
[1:10:23] – What is it? – Really, it’s nothing. – 这什么意思? – 真的,没什么的,不用担心。
[1:10:25] – Just let it go, and… – Then why can’t you tell us? – 这件事就算过去了…… – 那为什么不能告诉我们?
[1:10:27] Beth? 贝思?
[1:10:34] – Mike, what is this? – Oh, shit. – 迈克,这什么意思? – 噢,见鬼。
[1:10:36] It’s… 这…
[1:10:39] Nothing. 没什么。
[1:10:41] If it’s nothing, then why does my wife… 如果这没什么, 那为什么我老婆…
[1:10:43] have a fucking nosebleed? …流他妈的鼻血了?
[1:10:44] – Oh, honey. – Oh, God. Oh, God. – 噢,亲爱的。 – 噢,天哪,噢,天哪。
[1:10:48] – Beth, what the hell is this? – I told you. – 贝思,这他妈怎么回事? – 我说的吧,
[1:10:49] – I told you this was the worst. – What is the idea? – 我告诉过你这主意糟透了。 – 什么主意?
[1:10:51] 12 years ago. Mike and Beth. 12年前,迈克和贝思。
[1:10:54] – You’ve gotta be kidding me. – He was gonna blackmail himself… – 你在逗我玩吧。 – 他想敲诈他自己…
[1:10:56] – What is this? – so they would not get the book. – 这什么意思? – 这样他们就拿不到书了。
[1:11:00] This is bad. This is really bad. 这太糟了,这真的太糟了。
[1:11:02] – Wait. You never told Hugh? – It was on my to-do list. – 等等,你从没告诉过休? – 我一直想告诉的。
[1:11:06] We have to just get through the night, okay? 我们只要熬过今晚 就可以了,对吗?
[1:11:08] – Let’s just try. – He told you. He said he told you about it. – 我们加把劲。 – 他告诉过你,他说他告诉过你。
[1:11:11] Why didn’t you tell me? 为什么你不告诉我?
[1:11:13] – Because you didn’t say anything about it. – Who else knew about this? – 因为你又没说过什么。 – 谁还知道这事?
[1:11:16] Who else knew about this? 谁还知道这事?!
[1:11:18] – Lee, did you know about this? – Yes. – 李,你知道这事吗? – 是的。
[1:11:21] – Kevin, did you know? – He told us. He told you. He… – 凯文,你知道吗? – 他告诉过我们,他告诉过你。他…
[1:11:24] – Everybody knew about this. – We thought you knew. – 人人都知道这事。 – 我们以为你知道。
[1:11:26] Everybody knew about this except me? 人人都知道这事就我蒙鼓里?
[1:11:29] Hugh, listen. It’s… It’s not what it seems. It’s… 休,听着,这… 这不是看上去那么简单。这…
[1:11:34] – We don’t even belong here. – You are fucking too much, man. – 我们甚至都不属于这里。 – 你他妈的够了,老兄。
[1:11:38] – You are fucking too much. – Listen. We’re visitors here. – 你他妈的够了。 – 听着,我们只是这里的访客。
[1:11:41] – This isn’t our house. – What are you talking about? – 这不是我们的房子。 – 你在说什么啊?
[1:11:43] This is Lee and Beth’s house. 只有李和贝思来自这房子。
[1:11:44] You sleep with my wife, and this is what you’re telling me? 你和我老婆睡觉, 这是你想告诉我的吗?
[1:11:48] Check your phone. Is your phone broken? 看一下你的手机, 你的手机破了吗?
[1:11:49] What the fuck does that have to do with anything? 这他妈的和这事 有屁个关系啊?
[1:11:51] – Is your phone broken? – What the fuck does that have to do with anything? – 你的手机有没有破? – 这他妈的和这事有屁个关系?!
[1:11:55] – Just do it. – Show us. – 拿出来看看。 – 给我们看看。
[1:11:57] No. My phone is not broken. 不,我的手机没破。
[1:11:59] Now what does that have to do with you sleeping with my wife? 现在告诉我这和你 睡我老婆有什么关系?
[1:12:02] From the beginning of the evening, your phone was broken. 今晚刚开始的时候, 你的手机就破了。
[1:12:05] – No. Em’s phone is broken. – So is yours. – 不,是艾米的手机破了。 – 你的也是。
[1:12:07] Your… The box. The first box that we got, 你的…那盒子, 我们拿到的第一个盒子,
[1:12:10] we had, like, a random item. 我们有一件像是随机的物品。
[1:12:11] W-What w-was your random item? 你…你的随机物品是什么?
[1:12:13] What the fuck does this have to do with anything? 这他妈的和这事 又有什么关系?
[1:12:15] Answer him. 回答他。
[1:12:17] – The stapler. – No, no, no. – 订书机。 – 不,不,不。
[1:12:21] – What? – We had an oven mitt. – 什么? – 我们有只烤箱手套。
[1:12:22] And ours was a ping-pong paddle. 我们的是一只乒乓球拍。
[1:12:25] – What? – Mine was a napkin. – 什么? – 我的是一块餐巾。
[1:12:27] What the fuck are you talking about? 你们在他妈的说什么呢?
[1:12:28] Hugh, that is not my Lee. That is not your Beth, and I am not your Mike. 休,这不是我的李,这不是 你的贝思,我也不是你的迈克。
[1:12:33] You… You aren’t mad at me. 你…你不是生我的气。
[1:12:35] W-We’re in a different… a different reality here. 我们现在在一个不同的… 不同的现实中。
[1:12:38] Yeah, we’re in a different reality because the reality where I am from, 是啊,我们在不同的现实中, 因为在我来的那个现实中,
[1:12:41] my best friend didn’t sleep with my wife. 我最好的朋友 不会睡我老婆。
[1:12:44] Hugh, do you not understand what I’m saying? 休,你没听懂我说的话吗?
[1:12:46] This all started tonight, and if there are a million different realities, 这都是今晚开始的, 如果存在一百万个不同的现实,
[1:12:51] I have slept with your wife in every one of them. 我已经在这每一个现实中 睡过你老婆了。
[1:12:55] – You fucking… – No, no, no. – 你个该死的…… – 不,不,不。
[1:12:58] Hugh! Hugh! 休!休!
[1:13:01] Come on! 来啊!
[1:13:04] – Are you okay? – Yeah. – Settle down. – 你没事吧? – 没事。 - 冷静,冷静。
[1:13:06] I’m gonna get some ice. I’m gonna get some ice. 我去取点冰块来, 我去取点冰块。
[1:13:10] Are you okay? 你没事吧?
[1:13:13] Sit down. 坐下。
[1:13:17] You okay, baby? 你还好吧,宝贝?
[1:13:19] – Here, let me give you a little of this. – Yeah, yeah. – 来,我来给你点儿这个。 – 好了,好了。
[1:13:21] Okay, I’m going to put something on it. I’ll put something on it. 好吧,我要给你抹点东西, 我要给你抹点东西在上面。
[1:13:26] You know, I’ve made some… some choices, that I’m stuck with. Um… 你知道,我做出了…一些选择, 让我受困的选择。唔……
[1:13:31] I’m stuck here. 我被困在了这里。
[1:13:36] I’m like the dead cat, right? 我就像那只死猫,对吗?
[1:13:40] This whole night we’ve been worrying… 这整个一夜我们都在担心,
[1:13:42] there’s some dark version of us out there somewhere. 担心不知在什么地方 存在着我们的暗黑版本。
[1:13:47] What if we’re the dark version? 要是我们就是暗黑版本呢?
[1:13:50] What’s that? 那是什么?
[1:13:52] – All right. – Goddamn it! – 好了。 – 该死的!
[1:13:54] Why didn’t you tell me? 为什么你不告诉我?
[1:14:02] There’s someone in the house. 有人闯进了房子!
[1:14:05] Get the hell outta here! 快滚出这里!
[1:14:07] – Oh. No, no, no, no, no. – Jesus. What’s going on? – 噢,不,不,不,不,不。 – 天哪,出什么事了?
[1:14:10] – Is he all right? – Are you okay? – 他没事吧? – 你还好吗?
[1:14:12] – Who the fuck was that? – Mike? Mike? – 刚才他妈的是谁啊? – 迈克?迈克?
[1:14:15] Does anybody know what to do? 有谁知道该怎么办吗?
[1:14:18] – Mike? – Is he breathing? – 迈克? – 他还有气吗?
[1:14:20] – Jesus Christ! – Laurie, it’s okay. – 老天哪! – 劳瑞,没事了。
[1:14:25] – Calm down. – Laurie, Laurie, stop. – 镇静。 – 劳瑞,劳瑞,别这样。
[1:14:27] Laurie, Jesus. 劳瑞,天哪。
[1:14:30] – Shh. – Kevin, shut her the fuck up. – 嘘…… – 凯文,他妈的让她闭嘴。
[1:14:33] It’s okay, Laurie. 没事了,劳瑞。
[1:14:35] Just breathe. You’re all right. You’re all right. 深呼吸,你没事了,你没事了。
[1:14:37] Em. Em. 艾米,艾米!
[1:14:41] Em, where are you going? 艾米,你要去哪里?
[1:14:44] (嘿你们好! 没有吓你们的意思……)
[1:14:46] Just calm down. It’s all right. 镇静,没事了。
[1:14:49] – Get off me! – Get a rag. Get a towel. Anything. – 放开我! – 拿块布来,拿块毛巾来,任何东西。
[1:14:53] – Here, here, here, here. – Get it off! – 给,给,给,给。 – 快把它弄掉!
[1:14:54] – Get it off! I can’t fucking stand blood. – Okay. It’s off. – 快把它弄掉!我他妈的受不了血! – 好了,弄掉了。
[1:14:57] It’ll be all right. Just calm down. 会没事的,镇静。
[1:15:51] Get the fuck away. Get the fuck away. 快他妈的滚! 快他妈的滚!
[1:15:55] You’re scaring the shit out of everybody. 你把我们每个人 都吓出屎来了。
[1:15:58] – Who are you? – Who are you fucking people? – 你是谁? – 你们是他妈的什么人?
[1:16:22] – And you said… – All you guys are crazy. – 你说…… – 你们都疯了。
[1:16:24] You were always fucking crazy. 你们都他妈的疯了!
[1:16:28] She’s bad news. 她就是灾星。
[1:16:29] It’s been years we haven’t seen each other. 我们已经有好几年 互不相见了。
[1:17:07] You know, Vietnamese is a pitch-based language. 你知道,越南语是 一种基于声调的语言。
[1:17:10] D.H.R. Yeah. 人力资源部。是的。
[1:17:16] It really is a pitch-based language. 那真的是基于声调的语言。
[1:17:22] – Hi. – Hi. – 嗨。 – 嗨。
[1:17:25] Cheers. 干杯。
[1:17:59] And I don’t think I’m working a lot. 我不觉得我工作得太多。
[1:18:02] I have to work a lot, but it’s gonna be a nice balance. 我是有很多工作要做, 但应该保持好微妙的平衡。
[1:18:07] What are you gonna do while he’s working? What are you gonna do? 他在工作时你怎么办呢? 你打算干什么呢?
[1:18:10] I don’t know. Just hang out. 我不知道,出去逛逛。
[1:18:12] – Investigate? – Yeah, investigate. – 做调查? – 是啊,做调查。
[1:18:14] Fundraise. Get those Vietnamese to invest in… 筹集资金,让那些越南人投资在……
[1:18:16] – Fundraise in San Francisco. – Invest in the Vietnamese. – 在旧金山筹集资金。 – 给越南人投资。
[1:18:20] – It’s supposed to be gorgeous, though. – This time of year. – 应该很棒的。 – 一年的这个时候。
[1:18:23] My cousin lived over there for about a year… 我堂兄在那儿 生活了大概一年,
[1:18:25] and said it was just spectacular. 说那儿非常引人入胜。
[1:18:27] – Have you been there before? – No. Not Vietnam. Cambodia. – 你以前去过那儿吗? – 没去过越南,去过柬埔寨。
[1:18:31] Cambodia was awesome. 柬埔寨棒极了。
[1:18:33] Did you see Angkor Wat when you were in Cambodia? 你在柬埔寨时 去看过吴哥窟吧?
[1:18:35] – Yeah. – Good times. – 是啊。 – 美好的时光。
[1:18:40] Great. 太好了。
[1:18:43] Picture this. 想象一下这个。
[1:18:45] – Whoa. What the hell was that? – What was that? – 喔哦,那是什么? – 那什么声音?
[1:18:47] – It was like a car window, or something. – It sounded like glass. – 像是汽车窗子还是什么。 – 是玻璃的声音。
[1:18:50] It sounded like a windshield. 听起来像是挡风玻璃。
[1:18:52] That’s mine. That’s mine. 那是我的,那是我的。
[1:18:53] Should we get the, the glowsticks to take outside? 我们要不要拿上… 拿上荧光棒到外面去?
[1:18:55] We’re not going to a rave. 我们又不是去狂欢。
[1:18:57] You want to go to a rave, party man? 你想去狂欢,派对狂人?
[1:19:00] I don’t see anybody. 我没看到有人。
[1:19:02] You okay? 你好吗?
[1:19:04] – Whose is that right there? – Oh, for fuck’s sake. Seriously? – 那边那辆是谁的车? – 噢,去他妈的,有没搞错?
[1:19:07] – Oh, shit. – Oh, baby. – 噢,妈的。 – 噢,宝贝。
[1:19:11] – I just got this. I just got this. – I’m sorry. – 我刚买的这车,我刚买的这车。 – 对不起。
[1:19:14] There’s no structural damage. 没有造成结构上的损伤。
[1:19:17] – Did they take anything? – They didn’t take my fucking… – 他们拿走什么东西了吗? – 他们没有拿走我他妈的…
[1:19:20] – They didn’t take my stereo. – Come on. – 他们没有拿走我的立体声。 – 快点。
[1:19:22] Why don’t we check the rest of our cars, 为什么我们不检查下 其余的车子,
[1:19:25] and see what’s going on. 看看有没有什么事。
[1:19:27] – Yeah. – Honey, where’s our car? – 是啊。 – 亲爱的,我们的车呢?
[1:19:28] – In the driveway. – All right. – 在车道那儿。 – 好的。
[1:19:30] – Em, you good? – Yeah. I’m right up here. – 艾米,你好吗? – 好的,我就在这儿。
[1:20:17] – Hey. – Hey. – 嘿。 – 嘿。
[1:20:20] What are you doing? We… Guys, she’s in here. 你干什么去了? 我们…各位,她回来了。
[1:20:22] We were looking for you. 我们正到处找你呢。
[1:20:24] – Oh, I was just, um, by my car. – Oh. – 噢,我就在,呃…我车那儿。 – 噢。
[1:20:28] – You okay, babe? – Yeah, I just… Yeah. – 你没事吧,宝贝? – 没事,我…没事。
[1:20:32] – You got away from us. – I did. – 你躲开了我们。 – 是啊。
[1:20:34] I guess worse things could happen at a dinner party. 我想晚餐聚会发生 这样的事还不是最糟的。
[1:20:37] I went and got the… the ring. 我去拿这枚…这枚戒指。
[1:20:39] – No, I could stay here. – That’s a good idea. – 不,我可以留在这里, – 这主意不错。
[1:20:43] What were you doing out there? 你刚才干嘛去了?
[1:20:45] Em. What were you doing out there? 艾米,你刚才干嘛去了?
[1:20:49] Um, the view is really beautiful of the comet out there. 呃,外面那颗彗星的景色 真的太漂亮了。
[1:20:52] – Oh. – You came in that door? – 噢。 – 你从那道门进来的?
[1:20:55] – Yeah. – What’s wrong with that door? – 是啊。 – 那道门怎么了?
[1:20:57] That’s the door to nowhere. Don’t you know? 那道门不通向任何地方, 你不知道吗?
[1:21:00] – Okay. Let’s go take a look. – Let’s check it out. – 好吧,我们去看一下。 – 我们去看看。
[1:21:03] Everybody’s sick of hearing about the feng shui. 大家都讨厌再听到风水了吧。
[1:21:07] – God, it’s freezing outside. – Come on. – 天哪,外面好冷啊。 – 拜托。
[1:21:10] You mentioned it. Let’s look at it. 你先提的,我们就要看看。
[1:21:12] How come we never use this patio? 为什么我们从不用这个天井?
[1:21:14] Well, we never have comets. 我们从没有彗星啊。
[1:21:18] Oh, my God. 噢,我的天哪。
[1:21:19] W-What’s it doing? 它在干嘛?
[1:21:21] It’s breaking up. 它正在解离。
[1:21:23] – Is that what they do? – Yeah, I guess so. – 彗星都这样吗? – 是的,我想是的。
[1:21:25] So, Em, is Katherine Meriss gonna understudy your life while you’re gone for a month? 那么,艾米,在你离开的这一个月, 凯瑟琳・梅里斯会成为你的替角吗?
[1:21:29] – Oh, no one can. – Ooh. – 噢,没人能替换。 – 喔呜……
[1:21:32] – I like that. – Oh, come on. – 我喜欢那样。 – 噢,拜托。
[1:21:38] I wish we could roast marshmallows on that meteor. 我希望我们能在 那颗流星上烤棉花糖。
[1:21:42] A long stick. 用根长棒棒。
[1:22:33] Yeah? 谁啊?
[1:22:35] – Em? You okay? – Yeah? – 艾米?你好吗? – 怎么?
[1:22:36] Yeah, I’m fine. The toilet just got backed up. 是啊,我很好, 抽水马桶刚才堵住了。
[1:22:39] You can’t use that one. You gotta use the main one, okay? 你不能用那一个,你应该 用主厕的那一个,明白吗?
[1:22:42] Okay. I’ll be right out. 好的,我马上出来。
[1:23:29] – Oh, my God. – Em. Em. – 噢,我的天哪。 – 艾米,艾米。
[1:24:22] Hey. You’re up. 嘿,你起来了。
[1:24:25] I’ll make some breakfast. It’ll be ready in, like, five minutes. 我要做点早餐, 马上就好,大概五分钟。
[1:24:50] Oh, hi. You feeling better? 噢,嗨。你感觉好点了?
[1:24:52] – Yeah. – Okay. – 是的。 – 好的。
[1:24:54] I’m gonna get dressed. I’ll be back. 我要去穿衣服,马上回来。
[1:25:30] Morning. 早上好。
[1:25:33] You okay, babe? 你好吗,宝贝?
[1:25:35] Are you okay? 你还好吗?
[1:25:38] You totally passed out last night. 昨夜你整个失去了知觉。
[1:25:42] You were mumbling. I put you on the couch. 你一直在嘟嘟囔囔的, 我把你放到了长沙发上。
[1:25:46] Found that in the bathroom. 在卫生间里找到的这个。
[1:25:56] That’s weird. It’s you calling me. 太怪了,是你在打给我。
[1:26:01] Hello? 喂?
[1:26:14] # When you sing # # 当你歌唱 #
[1:26:20] # When you sing # # 当你歌唱 #
[1:26:26] # The stars # # 星星 #
[1:26:31] # Fill up my eyes # # 充满我的双眼 #
[1:26:39] # Galaxies pour down my cheeks # # 星系注向我的双颊 #
[1:26:45] # Galaxies # # 星系 #
[1:26:51] # Galaxies, they flood the streets # # 星系,它们淹没街道 #
[1:26:57] # Galaxies # # 星系 #
[1:27:01] # When we dance # # 当我们起舞 #
[1:27:08] # When we dance # # 当我们起舞 #
[1:27:15] # Eels and sea grass # # 海鳗和海草 #
[1:27:19] # Float on by # # 从旁边飘过 #
[1:27:26] # I’m 10,000 leagues # # 我在一万里格【约5.6万公里】 #
[1:27:29] # Beneath the sea # # 海水之下 #
[1:27:32] # 10,000 leagues # # 一万里格 #
[1:27:38] # 10,000 leagues # # 一万里格 #
[1:27:41] # Beneath the green # # 绿色之下 #
[1:27:45] [ translation & synchronization:639 ]
2013年 Tags:豆瓣TOP250

Post navigation

Previous Post: Self less(幻体续命游戏)[2015]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Peter Pan(彼得潘)[2003]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme