英文名称:CODA
年代:2021
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:29] | Sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah | 有时候我感觉良好 对 |
[01:33] | Yeah | 对 |
[01:37] | I get a feeling | 我有一种感觉 |
[01:39] | That I never, never Never, never had before | 不曾有过的感觉 |
[01:43] | No, no | 从来没有 |
[01:44] | Yeah | 对 |
[01:48] | I just wanna tell you right now that I | 我现在只想告诉你 |
[01:54] | I believe | 我相信 |
[01:57] | I really do believe that | 我真的相信 |
[02:00] | Something’s got a hold on me, yeah | 有些东西控制我的心神 对 |
[02:03] | Oh, it must be love | 那必然是爱 |
[02:06] | Oh, something’s got a hold On me right now, child | 有些东西控制住我的心神 孩子 |
[02:10] | Oh, it must be love | 那必然是爱 |
[02:12] | Let me tell you now | 让我现在告诉你 |
[02:13] | I got a feeling I feel so strange | 我有一种感觉 感觉很奇怪 |
[02:16] | Everything about me Seems to have changed | 我的一切似乎都已改变了 |
[02:33] | Yeah, oh, it must be love | 对 那必然是爱 |
[02:47] | Angela Rose, do you copy? | 安吉拉罗斯号 收到吗 |
[02:49] | -OK, copy. -You guys coming in? | -好的 收到 -你们要靠岸吗 |
[03:23] | I see you, Ruby! | 你来了 露比 |
[03:24] | I’m cutting off your ice. I’m not a freaking charity! | 我要减少你的冰块了 我可不是该死的慈善家 |
[03:27] | It’s coming! | 钱来了 |
[03:28] | How you doing, honey? | 你好吗 孩子 |
[03:30] | Hey, Ruby! I thought you guys were fishing first ledge. | 嘿 露比 我以为你们在第一组捕鲈鱼呢 |
[03:33] | You done already for the day? | 今天已经收工了吗 |
[03:36] | Piece of shit quotas. | 因为有烂透的限额 |
[03:37] | Bullshit quotas, right? | 混账的限额 对吧 |
[03:39] | What are you gonna give on those haddock? 2 bucks a pound? | 你用多少钱买她的黑线鳕 2美元450克吗 |
[03:42] | -$2,50. And I’m being generous. -$2,50? | -2,5美元 我已经很慷慨了 -2,5美元 |
[03:44] | What are you guys getting at auction? | 你们拍卖的时候卖多少钱 |
[03:46] | Calm your liver. Let me worry about numbers. | 冷静点 孩子 价钱的事我来操心吧 |
[03:48] | Sign over here. | 在这里签名 |
[03:49] | What’re you gonna take her lunch money too? | 你连她的午饭钱都要拿走吗 |
[03:59] | What a dick. | (真是混蛋) |
[04:01] | I keep saying, let’s sell our own fish. | (我一直说 由我们自己来卖鱼) |
[04:04] | They tried it down the Cape. | (他们在海角试过了) |
[04:06] | That all went to hell. | (结果一败涂地) |
[04:08] | So keep bitching. That’ll work. | (那继续抱怨吧 准管用) |
[04:10] | I got to go. Love you, Dad. | (我得走了 爱你 爸爸) |
[04:12] | Don’t forget about the doctor. | (别忘了看医生的事) |
[04:14] | And the nets. | (还有渔网) |
[04:17] | I know. | (我知道) |
[04:18] | Bye, shit-face. | (拜拜 狗屎脸) |
[04:23] | Bye, twat waffle. | (拜拜 白痴废话王) |
[04:26] | That’s good. It’s a new one! | 不错 有新意 |
[04:42] | Where the Bill of Rights protected people | 权利法案保护人民的权利 |
[04:44] | from the federal government, Amendments 13, 14 and 15 | 不受联邦政府影响 而第13、14、15修正案 |
[04:49] | protected them from their state government. | 则是保护人民不受州政府影响 |
[04:54] | Sadly, there was no amendment to protect the right to nap. | 很可惜 没有修正案保护午睡的权利 |
[04:57] | Ruby… Ruby! | 露比… |
[04:59] | What’s wrong? | (怎么了 ) |
[05:03] | OK, let’s re-read. | 好了 要重读 |
[05:05] | And we will resume this tomorrow. | 然后明天继续 |
[05:07] | You are free to go! | 你们可以走了 |
[05:16] | -Guess what! -What? | -你知道嘛 -什么 |
[05:18] | I did it. I hooked up with Tiny Fingers. | 我干了 我跟小手指上床了 |
[05:21] | Why? | 为什么 |
[05:23] | I don’t know! Curiosity got the better of me. | 我不知道 好奇心战胜理智 |
[05:25] | Also, totally wrong! | 还有 真是大错特错 |
[05:26] | Despite his tiny little baby hands, it’s… | 虽然他有一双小婴儿的手 但那个却… |
[05:30] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[05:32] | Yeah, we have to change the nickname. | 对 我们得改绰号了 |
[05:34] | Do you smell fish? | 你闻到鱼腥味吗 |
[05:41] | Well, at least she’s not doing deaf voice anymore. | 至少她不再模仿聋哑人的声音 |
[05:45] | That’s progress. | 有进步了 |
[05:46] | Hey, Audra! | 嘿 奥黛拉 |
[05:50] | Good. Just got out of music. | 很好 刚刚上完音乐课 |
[05:51] | -What do you got now? -Math. | -现在要上什么课 -数学 |
[05:55] | So, the goal is to find the elective | 所以目标是要找到 |
[05:58] | that asks the least of you. | 对你要求最低的选修课 |
[06:02] | Like film club. | 譬如说电影学会 |
[06:04] | Also known as “put your backpack down and go smoke a bowl.” | 又名“放下背包去抽大麻烟”学会 |
[06:09] | Plus, Mr. Wabatch is actually pretty hot, you know? | 而且瓦巴奇老师很性感 |
[06:11] | Like, in a Comic-Con kind of way. | 像动漫展里的人 |
[06:13] | Hi! Choir. | 嗨 合唱团 |
[06:16] | Choir. | 合唱团 |
[06:18] | OK, just fill this out. | 好的 填好表格 |
[06:19] | Choir? | 合唱团 |
[06:22] | Are you high? | 你疯了吗 |
[06:25] | I sing all the time. | 我成天唱歌 |
[06:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:28] | OK, you’re already socially challenged enough here, but sure. | 好的 你在这里 遇到的社交困难够多了 但好吧 |
[06:33] | If you start, you know, beatboxing | 如果你开始表演节奏口技 |
[06:35] | or doing that cup clapping thing, we’re done, yeah? | 或者拍手击杯 我们就绝交 知道吗 |
[06:55] | Turn it down! | (小声点) |
[07:05] | It’s loud! | (很大声) |
[07:07] | You didn’t change after fishing. | (你捕鱼后没有换衣服) |
[07:10] | You stink. | (臭气熏天) |
[07:14] | I love rap music. | (我喜欢说唱音乐) |
[07:17] | My whole ass is vibrating. | (我整个屁股都在震动) |
[07:22] | Just drive! | (快开车) |
[07:32] | It’s definitely itchy as hell. | (真的痒得要命) |
[07:36] | It itches. | 很痒 |
[07:38] | My nuts are on fire. | (我的蛋蛋像被火烧一样) |
[07:45] | His, you know… | 他的那个 你懂的 |
[07:47] | They’re like angry hard little beets. | (它们像红肿而坚硬的小甜菜根) |
[07:53] | Covered in barnacles. | (铺满了藤壶) |
[07:58] | I got it! | (我明白了) |
[08:00] | And your mother’s got it even worse. | (你妈妈的情况更严重) |
[08:05] | Like a boiled lobster claw. | (就像水煮龙虾钳一样) |
[08:08] | Right, well, so the layman’s term for what you both have | 好的 你们两位患上的病 |
[08:11] | is “jock itch.” | 俗称股癣 |
[08:13] | It’s common if you spend a lot of time in damp clothes, | 如果你们长时间穿着湿衣服 就容易得病 |
[08:15] | and it’s easily transferable via intercourse. | 而且通过性交就很容易传染 |
[08:19] | -You guys have jock itch. -I’ll give you an antifungal cream, | -(你们患上股癣) -我会给你们抗真菌的药膏 |
[08:22] | but you both have to keep the area dry | 但那些部位必须保持干爽 |
[08:24] | and avoid sex for two weeks. | 还有两周内避免性交 |
[08:28] | You two need clean underwear. | (你们需要干净的内裤) |
[08:31] | And… | (还有) |
[08:32] | you’re not allowed to do it anymore. | (禁止你们做爱) |
[08:35] | What? | (什么 ) |
[08:37] | For how long? | (要多久 ) |
[08:39] | Never again. | (永远) |
[08:41] | Done for life. | (这辈子都不可以) |
[08:45] | Two weeks. | (两周) |
[08:47] | -Impossible. -Can’t do it. | (-不可能 -做不到) |
[09:17] | Take those off. It’s rude. | (摘下耳机 没礼貌) |
[09:20] | What’s rude is how noisy you guys are! | 你们那么吵才是没礼貌 |
[09:22] | I can’t focus. | (我无法集中精神) |
[09:27] | Go eat. | (去吃饭) |
[09:39] | You know why God made farts smell? | (你知道为什么神要造臭屁吗 ) |
[09:45] | So deaf people could enjoy them too. | (这样聋哑人也能享受) |
[09:58] | Don’t slouch. You’ll get stuck. | (别驼背 食物会卡住的) |
[10:01] | Fifteen bucks, really? | (15美元 真的吗 ) |
[10:02] | You choose weed, I choose wine. | (你挑大麻 我挑酒) |
[10:08] | You don’t want her! Swipe left. | (你别要这女的 向左滑) |
[10:11] | None of them smile? | (她们都不会笑吗 ) |
[10:13] | So? She’s hot. | (那又怎样 她很性感) |
[10:16] | When I was modeling… | (我以前当模特儿的时候…) |
[10:17] | Here we go! | 又来了 |
[10:18] | Yes! Your mother was the best! | (对 你们妈妈最棒了) |
[10:22] | First year I met her, she won the Yankee Miss Pageant. | (我认识她的第一年 她赢得北方小姐冠军) |
[10:24] | “…she won the Yankee Miss Pageant.” | “她赢得北方小姐冠军” |
[10:26] | Beat all those hearing girls. | (击败那些听力正常的女生) |
[10:29] | She was hotter than all of them. | (她比她们所有人都更性感) |
[10:35] | What about her? | (那这个女生呢 ) |
[10:37] | So-so. | (马马虎虎) |
[10:41] | I thought we said no Tinder at the table! | (我们说好吃饭不看交友软件的) |
[10:47] | How is music rude but Tinder’s okay? | (怎么听音乐就没礼貌 看交友软件就没问题 ) |
[10:51] | Because Tinder is something we can all do as a family. | (因为看交友软件 是我们全家可以一起做的事) |
[11:15] | No, I did not tell you to sit. | 不 我没有叫你们坐下 |
[11:17] | On your feet, my friends. Up, up! | 站起来 朋友们 起来… |
[11:20] | They made my latte with some kind of disgusting nut milk this morning, | 今天早上他们在我的拿铁里 放了讨人厌的坚果奶 |
[11:25] | so I’m in a mood. | 我现在心情不好 |
[11:27] | Hey, come on! Come on! | 嘿 过来… |
[11:31] | My name is Bernardo Villalobos. | 我的名字是贝尔纳多维亚罗伯斯 |
[11:34] | Berrrnardo. Berrrna– | 贝尔纳多 贝尔… |
[11:36] | If you can’t roll your Rs, | 如果你无法弹舌 |
[11:38] | please, please, don’t embarrass yourself, | 拜托…别让自己难堪 |
[11:41] | and just call me Mr. V. | 叫我维老师就好 |
[11:45] | OK, all of you, on this side. | 好了 所有人过来这边 |
[11:47] | Come on, move! Everyone to this side. | 来 动作快点 所有人过来这边 |
[11:50] | Move! | 快点 |
[11:52] | Let’s see if you’re an alto, a soprano | 看看你们是女低音、女高音 |
[11:55] | or just watched too many episodes of Glee. | 还是纯粹看太多《欢乐合唱团》 |
[11:59] | My birthday was last Tuesday, so in lieu of gifts, | 我上周二生日 大家不用送礼 |
[12:02] | I will be accepting the Happy Birthday song. | 就用《生日快乐》这首歌曲来代替 |
[12:04] | I do not need an entire meal. | 我不需要听完整首歌曲 |
[12:07] | I just want to place your voice. | 我只想鉴定你们的声线 |
[12:10] | You, Harry Potter. Come on, let’s hear it. | 你 哈利波特 来吧 我们来听听 |
[12:16] | Happy birthday to you | 祝你生日快乐 |
[12:22] | Tenor. Next! | 男高音 下一个 |
[12:24] | Happy birthday to you | 祝你生日快乐 |
[12:30] | Alto. | 女低音 |
[12:31] | Next! | 下一个 |
[12:35] | Happy birthday to you | 祝你生日快乐 |
[12:37] | Happy birthday | 祝你生日 |
[12:39] | To you | 快乐 |
[12:41] | Happy birth… | 祝你生… |
[12:43] | …day, Mr. Berrrnardo! | …日快乐 贝尔纳多老师 |
[12:48] | Happy | 祝你 |
[12:49] | Bir…ir…ir | 生… |
[12:51] | Happy birthday | 祝你生日 |
[12:54] | To you | 快乐 |
[13:02] | -Thank you. -Tenor. Next! | -谢谢 -男高音 下一个 |
[13:06] | Come on. Yeah, you! | 来吧 对 到你了 |
[13:10] | The red shirt. | 穿红色衬衫的 |
[13:14] | Bless me with your birthday wishes. | 祝我生日快乐吧 |
[13:23] | Forget the words? | 忘词了吗 |
[13:29] | No, no, don’t look at them. They’re not gonna help you. | 不…别看他们 他们帮不了你 |
[13:33] | Come on! | 唱吧 |
[13:40] | We have a runner. | 有一个人逃跑了 |
[14:21] | Happy birthday | 祝你生日 |
[14:26] | To you | 快乐 |
[14:30] | Happy birthday | 祝你生日 |
[14:34] | To you | 快乐 |
[14:38] | Happy birthday | 生日快乐 |
[14:41] | Happy birthday | 生日快乐 |
[14:45] | Happy birthday | 祝你生日 |
[14:49] | To you | 快乐 |
[15:07] | The card was declined! | (信用卡被拒绝了) |
[15:12] | I’ll move money around tomorrow. | (明天我把钱调动一下) |
[15:14] | It’s embarrassing! | (很丢脸) |
[15:15] | What do you want me to do? | (你要我怎么做 ) |
[15:17] | I gotta pay for ice, fuel. | (我得花钱买冰块、燃料) |
[15:24] | Maybe we should sell the boat? | (也许我们该把船卖了 ) |
[15:28] | And then what? | (然后呢 ) |
[15:32] | It’s the one thing I know how to do! | (这是我唯一会做的事情) |
[16:21] | -What’s going on? -I don’t know. | (-怎么了 -不知道) |
[16:25] | Yeah, how it is, is I can barely feed my family. | 事实是我几乎无法养家 |
[16:27] | Yeah, I can’t even maintain my boat. | 对 我甚至无法保养我的渔船 |
[16:29] | -It’s bullshit! -Listen, just take it easy. | -胡说八道 -听好 放松一点 |
[16:31] | I’m just telling you what’s going on, all right? | 我只是告诉你发生什么事 好吗 |
[16:33] | The feds are insisting on at-sea monitors. | 联邦政府坚持进行海上监控 |
[16:35] | Observers are gonna come onto your boat | 观察员可以登上你们的船 |
[16:37] | to make sure you’re not breaking any rules. | 确保你们没有犯规 |
[16:39] | That’s out of our pocket? | 我们要自掏腰包 |
[16:41] | So, I gotta pay to have a spy on my boat? | 我得掏钱请间谍来我的船上 |
[16:43] | How much is that gonna cost? | 要多少钱 |
[16:46] | It’s $800 a day. | 800美元一天 |
[16:48] | $800 a day. | (800美元一天) |
[16:50] | That’s more than we make in a day! | (这比我们一天赚的钱还要多) |
[16:54] | Don’t tell me. Tell them. | (别跟我说 跟他们说) |
[16:57] | I’ve known you guys for years. Come on. | 我认识你们很多年了 别这样 |
[17:00] | We’re not making a… | 我们没有赚… |
[17:01] | Oh, for Christ’s sake! I know it sucks. | 天啊 我知道这很糟 |
[17:12] | Mr. V? | 维老师 |
[17:16] | I’m meditating. | 我在冥想 |
[17:19] | Two minutes to go. | 还剩两分钟 |
[17:22] | OK. | 好的 |
[17:29] | Do you want me to wait or just– | 你要我等 还是… |
[17:42] | Most people who are terrified of singing don’t sign up for choir. | 大部分害怕唱歌的人不会参加合唱团 |
[17:50] | Other kids make me nervous. | 其他同学害我很紧张 |
[17:54] | I used to get made fun of. | 我以前经常被取笑 |
[17:58] | I talked funny when I first started school. | 我刚上学的时候 说话很古怪 |
[18:05] | You’re the girl with the deaf family? | 你是那个聋哑人家庭的女孩 |
[18:11] | Everyone but you? | 除了你都是聋哑人 |
[18:13] | Yeah. | 对 |
[18:15] | And you sing. | 你还唱歌 |
[18:19] | Interesting. | 有趣 |
[18:21] | Are you any good? | 你唱得好吗 |
[18:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:28] | Why did you run out of my class? | 你为什么从我的课堂中逃跑 |
[18:31] | I got scared. | 我害怕 |
[18:33] | Of what? Other kids? | 害怕什么 其他同学吗 |
[18:35] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[18:39] | Or maybe finding out that I’m bad. | 或者害怕发现自己唱得不好 |
[18:46] | Do you know what Bowie said about Bob Dylan? | 你知道鲍伊怎么评论鲍勃迪伦吗 |
[18:51] | “A voice like sand and glue.” | “像沙子和胶水的声线” |
[18:55] | There are plenty of pretty voices with nothing to say. | 很多人有美妙的声线却无话可说 |
[18:59] | Do you have something to say? | 你有话要说吗 |
[19:03] | I think so. | 有吧 |
[19:05] | Good. | 很好 |
[19:07] | Then I’ll see you in class… | 那课堂上见吧 |
[19:10] | Bob. | 鲍勃 |
[19:20] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[19:22] | Thank you! Thank you! | 真是感谢你了 |
[19:31] | -Please don’t! | (祝福这烂摊子) |
[19:32] | -No, I really… It might be good for you. | -不要这样 -不 真的 那可能对你有好处 |
[19:34] | Oh my God! | 我的天啊 |
[19:37] | Hi! | (嗨) |
[19:39] | Do you have a second to call Grandma? | (你有时间打电话给外婆吗 ) |
[19:43] | Use the video relay. | (用视像网络手语翻译吧) |
[19:46] | It’s awkward to talk to an interpreter. | (跟传译员说话很尴尬) |
[19:49] | I have a friend over! | 我有朋友来玩 |
[19:50] | Leave her alone. She’s with a friend. | (别烦她了 她跟朋友在一起) |
[19:54] | Damn, Leo got hot! | 天啊 李欧变性感了 |
[19:57] | What? He can’t hear me. | 干嘛 他听不到我说什么 |
[20:01] | Does he work out or are those, like, fishing muscles? | 他健身吗 还是说那些是捕鱼练出来的肌肉 |
[20:04] | OK, stop. You cannot date my brother. | 好了 别说了 你不能跟我哥哥交往 |
[20:06] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:07] | Because for you, dating just means sex, | 因为对你来说 交往等于性交 |
[20:10] | which I don’t even want to think about. | 我根本不愿去想象 |
[20:12] | OK, I’m sure he doesn’t need his little sister protecting him. | 好吧 我肯定他不需要妹妹保护 |
[20:16] | Can you just go back to trying to get with teachers? | 你能不能继续追求老师就好 |
[20:18] | -It’s more entertaining. -OK. | -那比较有娱乐性 -好吧 |
[20:28] | Ruby? | 露比 |
[20:31] | What the hell are we listening to? | 我们在听什么鬼东西 |
[20:33] | The Shaggs. | 肖格斯乐队 |
[20:37] | This song is called My Pal Foot Foot. | 这首歌叫做《我的朋友脚脚》 |
[20:41] | Ruby… | 露比 |
[20:42] | Wait, wait. | 听好了 |
[20:45] | My pal’s name is Foot Foot That’s my favorite part, right there. | 这段就是我最喜欢的部分 就是这段 |
[20:47] | -No! -Right there. | -不是吧 -就是这段 |
[20:49] | You find the weirdest shit! | 你专门找最奇怪的烂东西 |
[20:52] | Did you get this in the dollar bin? | 你是在1元店找到这个的吗 |
[20:55] | Wait, I have a serious question. | 等等 我有一个认真的问题 |
[20:57] | What’s the sign for… | 这句话的手语怎么打 |
[20:59] | for, “You’re really smoking hot”? | “你真的很性感” |
[21:01] | No! | 不 |
[21:02] | What about, “We should totally get it on”? | 那么“我们实在应该上床”呢 |
[21:04] | No! | 不要 |
[21:05] | Is it just… this? | 是不是…这样 |
[21:09] | Oh my God. No! Stop! | 我的天啊 不要 停下来 |
[21:13] | Then show me! | 那你教我吧 |
[21:36] | What’s up with Gertie? | (格蒂怎么了 ) |
[21:38] | She just told me she has herpes. | (她刚刚跟我说她长疱疹) |
[21:46] | Energy! Energy! | 加把劲… |
[21:49] | Let’s get it on | 我们来干吧 |
[21:55] | Let’s get it on | 我们来干吧 |
[21:59] | I’m falling asleep! | 我要睡着了 |
[22:01] | Let’s get it on | 我们来干吧 |
[22:03] | Guys, sounds like a funeral! | 你们听起来好像在办丧事 |
[22:04] | Come on! Hey, hey, hey! | 来吧 嘿… |
[22:06] | Guys, come on! | 各位 拜托 |
[22:08] | You’re teenagers! All you think about is getting it on. | 你们是青少年 满脑子都是干那事儿 |
[22:13] | Bob, come here! Come! Get up here. | 鲍勃 过来这里 过来 上前来 |
[22:19] | Come on! | 过来吧 |
[22:23] | Come on, sing! | 来 唱吧 |
[22:31] | I’ve been really trying | 我真的很努力尝试 |
[22:34] | No, no. No, no, no. No. | 不对 不… |
[22:37] | You’re not breathing. | 你没有在呼吸 |
[22:39] | There’s no sound without breath, and none of you are breathing. | 没有呼吸就没有声音 而你们没有人在呼吸 |
[22:43] | Fill your belly. | 把肚子填满 |
[22:45] | Fill it up! | 把它填满 |
[22:47] | Come on, that’s not a belly! | 拜托 那不是肚子 |
[22:49] | This… This is a belly! | 这个…这才是肚子 |
[22:53] | OK, follow me, follow me. Do this… | 好了 跟着我 跟着我这样做 |
[22:56] | Remember the little dog, big dog exercise? | 记得那个小狗、大狗的练习吗 |
[22:59] | OK, little dog. | 好了 小狗 |
[23:01] | Do it, come on! | 做吧 快做 |
[23:04] | Push, push, push, push! | 用力… |
[23:09] | Medium dog! | 中型狗 |
[23:11] | Big dog! | 大狗 |
[23:16] | You’re embarrassed? Really? | 你觉得难为情吗 真的吗 |
[23:19] | Everyone, little dog, big dog! Come on! And… | 大家一起做小狗大狗练习 来吧 开始 |
[23:24] | Pant! Pant! | 喘息… |
[23:27] | Push! Medium dog! | 用力 中型狗 |
[23:32] | Big dog! | 大狗 |
[23:35] | Engage your core! | 运用核心肌肉 |
[23:37] | Blow it out! | 吹出来 |
[23:38] | Push, push, push, push, push! Push! Push, push, push! | 用力… |
[23:43] | Engage your core! Push, push, push! | 运用你的核心肌肉 用力… |
[23:46] | More, more! | 再用力一点… |
[23:49] | And sing! | 然后唱吧 |
[23:52] | I’ve been really trying, baby | 我真的很努力尝试 宝贝 |
[23:56] | Yes! | 没错 |
[23:58] | Trying to hold back This feeling for so long | 尝试压抑这份感觉很久了 |
[24:03] | Now we’re talking! | 这才对嘛 |
[24:05] | And if you feel like I feel, baby | 而如果你的感觉跟我一样 宝贝 |
[24:11] | Come on | 来吧 |
[24:14] | Come on | 来吧 |
[24:20] | Well… | 好嘛… |
[24:22] | it’s not sand and glue. | 不是沙子与胶水的声线 |
[24:25] | Go. | 回去吧 |
[24:35] | Shoo! | 快走吧 |
[24:38] | Ruby, Miles… | 露比、迈尔斯 |
[24:41] | Come here, come here. | 来 过来这里 |
[24:46] | Today, if it’s possible. | 可以的话 马上过来 |
[24:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:50] | Do you guys know each other? | 你们彼此认识吗 |
[24:52] | -Kind of. -Yeah. | -算是吧 -认识 |
[24:57] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[24:58] | I need a duet. | 我需要二重唱 |
[25:00] | I need a duet for the fall concert. | 秋季音乐会需要二重唱 |
[25:03] | You’re All I Need to Get By. | 《我只需要你就能过日子》 |
[25:05] | -You know it? -Yeah. | -你知道这首歌吗 -知道 |
[25:06] | Know it? | 你呢 |
[25:10] | Educate yourself. | 自己学着点 |
[25:13] | We’ll work next class. | 我们下堂课练习 |
[26:09] | 800 for 3. | 以每450克3美元的价格买360公斤 |
[26:10] | That’s as good as I can go. | 这已是最高价了 |
[26:12] | But I’ll take ’em all, OK? Yeah? | 但我会全部买下 好吗 行吗 |
[26:14] | All right. | 好的 |
[26:17] | Dad’s out back. | (爸爸在外面后方) |
[26:18] | What are you giving him? | 你给他开价多少 |
[26:19] | Stop. I got this. | (别这样 我搞得定) |
[26:22] | 2,75. | 2,75美元 |
[26:24] | I just heard Tony tell McKinney it was 3. | 我刚听到托尼给麦金尼开价3美元 |
[26:27] | And his shit looks like it’s been baking in the sun. | 他的烂鱼看起来在太阳底下烤过一样 |
[26:30] | Come on! It’s 3, or we take our catch back. | 来吧 3美元 不然我们把渔获收回来 |
[26:33] | Ruby, get out of here. Out of here! | (露比 出去 出去吧) |
[26:36] | He’s ripping you off! | 他在敲你竹杠 |
[26:47] | We’re out in public! | 大庭广众之下 |
[26:51] | It’s medical. | (这是医疗用的) |
[26:53] | I don’t think being deaf makes it legal to spark a fatty. | (我不认为聋哑人就能合法抽大麻烟) |
[26:57] | What the hell was that? | (你刚刚在搞什么鬼 ) |
[26:59] | I got the price up, didn’t I? | (我拉高了价格 对吧 ) |
[27:01] | I was handling it! You made me look stupid. | (明明我在处理 你害我看起来很蠢) |
[27:05] | No, you look stupid when Gio throws out any number he wants | (不 让吉奥任意开价 你才很蠢) |
[27:09] | and you can’t cross-check it! | (而且你无法核对价格) |
[27:12] | Guys! | (你们两个) |
[27:14] | You want to fight, | (你们要吵架) |
[27:16] | go fight those assholes! | (去跟那些混蛋吵) |
[27:21] | Our family sticks together. | (我们一家人要团结一致) |
[27:28] | I’d give my left nut to tell them to go screw themselves. | (我愿意献出左边蛋蛋 跟他们说见鬼去吧) |
[27:36] | So do it! | (那你就去说啊) |
[27:38] | Who’s gonna sell our fish? | (谁来卖我们的渔获 ) |
[27:41] | Us! | (我们来卖) |
[27:56] | Oh, it’s your thing Do what you wanna do | 这是你的事 做你想做的事 |
[28:03] | I can’t tell you who to sock it to | 我无法告诉你要献身给谁 |
[28:07] | It’s your thing, do what you wanna do | 这是你的事 做你想做的事 |
[28:13] | I can’t tell you who to sock it to | 我无法告诉你要献身给谁 |
[28:17] | If you want me to love you Maybe I will | 如果你希望我爱你 也许我会爱你 |
[28:23] | Believe me woman, it ain’t no big deal | 相信我 女人 这没什么大不了 |
[28:28] | Oh, you need love now Just as bad as I do | 你现在跟我一样 迫切需要爱 |
[28:33] | Makes me no difference now Who you give your thing to | 对我来说没差别了 你爱给谁就给谁 |
[28:37] | Oh, it’s your thing Do what you wanna do | 这是你的事 做你想做的事 |
[28:44] | I can’t tell you, bop | 我无法告诉你 |
[28:47] | Who to sock it to | 要献身给谁 |
[28:59] | It’s your thing, do what you wanna do | 这是你的事 做你想做的事 |
[29:03] | Goodbye! | 再见 |
[29:09] | Miles, Ruby, we need to work. | 迈尔斯、露比 我们要练习 |
[29:17] | Did you work on the song? | 你们有练歌吗 |
[29:20] | Good! | 很好 |
[29:21] | Blow my tiny mind. | 震撼我吧 |
[29:24] | Three, and… | 三 开始 |
[29:26] | You’re all I need | 我只需要你 |
[29:32] | To get by | 就能过日子 |
[29:35] | Like the sweet morning dew | 像是甜美的朝露 |
[29:38] | I took one look at you | 我瞧了你一眼 |
[29:40] | And it was– | 一切… |
[29:41] | You did not work on this! | 你们没有练歌 |
[29:43] | We did. | 我们有 |
[29:45] | Just not, like, together. | 只是没有一起练 |
[29:49] | “Du-et.” | 二重唱 |
[29:51] | It’s in the word! | 顾名思义 |
[29:53] | You must DU-ET together! | 你们必须两人一起唱 |
[29:56] | Face each other. | 面向对方 |
[29:58] | Come on, face each other! | 快点 面向对方 |
[30:02] | You’re afraid of her. | 你害怕她 |
[30:03] | You’re wise. | 你很英明 |
[30:05] | Come on, he doesn’t have piojos. | 来吧 他没有头虱 |
[30:08] | Guys! This is not the Pledge of Allegiance! | 你们两个不是要效忠宣誓 |
[30:10] | It’s a love song. A love song! | 这是情歌 是情歌 |
[30:14] | Try to imagine what it’s like to sacrifice everything for another human. | 试着想象为另一人牺牲所有是怎样的感觉 |
[30:19] | OK? | 好吗 |
[30:21] | So, again? | 要再来一次吗 |
[30:23] | No. | 不用 |
[30:24] | Of course, again! | 当然要再来一次 |
[30:27] | You go first, Miles. OK? | 你先唱 迈尔斯 行吗 |
[30:28] | Let’s take it from the verse. Ready? | 从主歌开始 准备好了吗 |
[30:34] | Like the sweet morning dew | 就像甜美的朝露 |
[30:36] | I took one look at you | 我瞧了你一眼 |
[30:38] | And it was plain to see | 一切显然易见 |
[30:40] | You were my destiny | 你就是我的命中注定 |
[30:42] | Ruby! | 露比 |
[30:43] | With my arms open wide | 我张开双臂 |
[30:45] | I threw away my pride | 抛弃了我的骄傲 |
[30:48] | I’ll sacrifice for you | 我会为你牺牲 |
[30:50] | Dedicate my life to you | 为你献上我的生命 |
[30:52] | I will go where you lead | 我会前往你所带领的地方 |
[30:54] | Always there in time of need | 紧急关头总在身边 |
[30:56] | Together. | 合唱 |
[30:57] | And when I lose my will | 当我失去意志 |
[30:59] | You’ll be there to push me up the hill | 你把我推上山丘 |
[31:02] | There’s no, no looking back for us | 我们都不会 不会回头 |
[31:06] | We got love sure enough… | 我们的爱坚定不移 那就够了 |
[31:08] | Good, good, good. Stop, stop, stop! Good, good, good. | 好…停…很好… |
[31:10] | In the chorus, try the harmony up. Go… | 在合唱部分 试着把和声唱出来 这样唱 |
[31:14] | There’s no, no looking… | 我们都不会… |
[31:16] | Back for us | 不会回头 |
[31:19] | -Cool. -Got it? Good! | -酷 -明白吗 很好 |
[31:20] | I am not angry at this. | 我没有生气 |
[31:22] | Go work and come back. | 你们练歌后再回来 |
[31:23] | -All right. -Thank you. | -好的 -谢谢 |
[31:26] | Try it on the guitar. | 试着边弹吉他边唱 |
[31:27] | OK, I’ll work on it. | 好的 我会练习 |
[31:37] | You can sing. | 你很能唱 |
[31:39] | I mean, you have no control, but your tone is lovely. | 我是说 你不懂控制 但你的唱腔很迷人 |
[31:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[31:46] | It’s my favorite thing. | 唱歌是我的最爱 |
[31:51] | What are you doing next year? | 明年你会做什么 |
[31:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:55] | Working with my dad. | 跟我爸爸工作 |
[31:57] | No college? | 不上大学 |
[31:59] | I’m not good at school. | 我的成绩不好 |
[32:03] | Miles is auditioning for Berklee College of Music. | 迈尔斯要去伯克利音乐学院面试 |
[32:07] | I’ve been coaching him for his audition. | 我在指导他的面试表演 |
[32:11] | What? You don’t know Berklee? | 怎么 你不知道伯克利吗 |
[32:15] | I’ve heard of it. | 我有听说过 |
[32:16] | Come on! | 不是吧 |
[32:17] | I grew up in Mexico City, and even I knew Berklee. | 我在墨西哥城长大都知道伯克利 |
[32:20] | Abe Laboriel, the famous bassist, went there. | 著名的低音吉他手埃布拉博里在那里读书 |
[32:22] | I did too. | 我也是 |
[32:25] | I can’t afford school. | 我没钱上大学 |
[32:27] | They have scholarships. | 他们有奖学金 |
[32:37] | How do you feel when you sing? | 你唱歌的时候感觉如何 |
[32:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:48] | It’s hard to explain. | 很难解释 |
[32:52] | Try. | 试试看 |
[33:44] | You would need to sight-read and learn a classical piece. | 你到时要视唱 也要学习一首经典歌曲 |
[33:48] | I need your nights and weekends. | 我需要你空出晚上和周末时间 |
[33:51] | I do not waste my time. | 我不浪费时间 |
[33:53] | So if I’m offering, | 所以如果我主动提出 |
[33:56] | it’s because I hear something. | 就是因为我听到潜质 |
[34:17] | I joined the choir. | (我参加了合唱团) |
[34:21] | Why? | (为什么 ) |
[34:23] | I like to sing. | (我喜欢唱歌) |
[34:32] | What? | (怎么啦 ) |
[34:37] | You’re a teenager. | (你是少女) |
[34:44] | If I was blind, would you want to paint? | (如果我是瞎子 你会想画画吗 ) |
[34:49] | Why is it always about you? | 为什么一切都跟你有关 |
[34:52] | I’m meeting people. I’m making friends. | 我开始认识他人 交朋友 |
[34:57] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[34:58] | You should get out in the world too. | 你也应该到外面的世界看看 |
[35:01] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[35:24] | We should do a co-op. | (我们应该办合作社) |
[35:26] | Look, there’s empty warehouses everywhere. | (你看 到处都是空的仓库) |
[35:29] | We could organize a business. | (我们可以筹划一门生意) |
[35:33] | Get the other boats on board. | (说服其他船家参加) |
[35:35] | How? | (怎么说服 ) |
[35:36] | Who’s gonna support us? | (谁会支持我们 ) |
[35:39] | We’re the deaf guys! | (我们是聋哑人) |
[35:43] | They look at us like we’re a joke. | (他们当我们是笑话) |
[35:46] | Hey! I’m going to Pratty’s for a brew. Who wants to go? | 嘿 我要去帕拉蒂酒吧喝一杯 谁要去 |
[35:49] | -I’m in! -I’m in! | -我去 -我去 |
[35:52] | I’m gonna go with them. | (我要跟他们去) |
[35:53] | You want me to text Ruby? | (你要我发短信给露比吗 ) |
[35:55] | No. | (不用) |
[35:57] | I’m a grown man! | (我是成年人了) |
[36:01] | Come on, kid! | 来吧 小子 |
[36:07] | Hooks his arm around the pole… | 他用手臂勾住船杆 |
[36:09] | Bear hugging it. | 像熊一样抱着它 |
[36:11] | But when he does, he loses his pants. | 但他这样做的时候 裤子松了 |
[36:13] | They go down to his knees. | 掉到膝盖去了 |
[36:15] | No word of a lie! | 千真万确 |
[36:16] | There he is hanging | 他还悬在那儿 |
[36:18] | with his milky white, ginger ass hanging out. | 这红发佬露出了雪白的屁股 |
[36:21] | He’s still thirty feet from the pole! | 但他仍然抱着船杆 离地面9米 |
[36:26] | But of course, he’s shit-faced. | 但当然 他喝到烂醉了 |
[36:29] | Shocker! | 真离谱 |
[36:36] | I’m good! Crashing into shit! | 我没事 撞到狗屎了 |
[36:41] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[36:45] | Yeah? What is that? | 是吗 什么意思 |
[36:49] | -Don’t… -Get out of my face. | -不要… -滚开 |
[36:52] | Get out of my face, freak! | 滚开 怪物 |
[36:56] | Don’t, don’t! | 别这样… |
[37:06] | Take it outside! Take it outside! | 去外面打… |
[37:10] | Let’s get out of here! | 我们走吧 |
[37:20] | Want some ice for your eye? | 你要点冰块敷眼吗 |
[37:30] | Yeah, yeah. | 好的… |
[38:51] | At least they support you, right? Your music? | 至少他们支持你 对吧 支持你的音乐 |
[38:53] | Well, my dad insists guitar is a waste of time | 我爸爸坚持认为弹吉他浪费时间 |
[38:56] | because it’s not a true string instrument. | 因为它不是真正的弦乐器 |
[38:58] | They suck the fun right out of it. | 真的很扫兴 |
[39:02] | I’m sorry about all this. My house is kind of gross. | 我对这一切感到抱歉 我的家有点难看 |
[39:06] | It’s cool. | 没关系 |
[39:15] | No way! The Shaggs? | 不是吧 是肖格斯乐队 |
[39:18] | I’m really just here to steal these ladies. | 我其实是来把这张唱片偷走的 |
[39:25] | God! | 天啊 |
[39:27] | I can’t believe this actually works! | 我无法相信这还能用 |
[39:29] | It sounds like shit. | 音质很烂 |
[39:30] | But so does my stereo. | 但我的音响也一样 |
[39:33] | My mom thought it was a waste of money. | 我妈妈觉得那很浪费钱 |
[39:35] | It was $2 from Goodwill. | 我在二手店用2美元买的 |
[39:37] | Do they, like… | 他们… |
[39:39] | Do they, like, even get what music is? | 他们能理解音乐是什么吗 |
[39:43] | My dad really likes gangster rap ’cause of the bass. | 我爸爸很喜欢匪帮说唱 因为低音够强 |
[39:52] | When we were little, I used to see you guys in town. | 在我们小时候 我经常在镇上看到你们 |
[39:56] | Yeah. We were hard to miss. | 对 很难不留意我们 |
[39:58] | There was this one time– I think it was, like, 3rd grade– | 有一次 我想是三年级的时候吧 |
[40:02] | you were at the Seaport Grill, | 你们在海港烧烤餐厅 |
[40:04] | and you were ordering for your parents. | 你替你父母点餐 |
[40:06] | And you were talking to the waiter like a total baller. | 你跟服务员说话 完全是成功人士的样子 |
[40:10] | And then you ordered two beers. | 然后你点了两杯啤酒 |
[40:13] | I thought it was so cool. | 我当时觉得好酷 |
[40:15] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[40:18] | Yeah. | 对 |
[40:20] | My parents wouldn’t even let me ride the bus by myself. | 我父母甚至不会让我自己搭巴士 |
[40:23] | They’re weird. | 他们很奇怪 |
[40:24] | And they hate each other, so there’s that. | 而且讨厌彼此 就是这样 |
[40:32] | So, how should we do this? | 那么我们该怎么练歌 |
[40:36] | Stand? | 站着唱 |
[40:38] | Yeah, maybe we should, like, | 对 也许我们该… |
[40:40] | I don’t know, sing to each other. | 对唱 |
[40:54] | You’re all I need | 我只需要你 |
[41:01] | To get by | 就能过日子 |
[41:05] | Like the sweet morning dew | 就像甜美的朝露 |
[41:08] | I took one look at you | 我瞧了你一眼 |
[41:10] | And it was plain to see | 一切显然易见 |
[41:12] | You were my destiny | 你就是我的命中注定 |
[41:15] | With my arms open wide | 我张开双臂 |
[41:18] | I threw away my pride | 抛弃了我的骄傲 |
[41:20] | I’ll sac– | 我会为… |
[41:21] | I’m sorry. Yeah, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 对 真抱歉 |
[41:23] | This is super weird. | 这太怪异了 |
[41:26] | OK. | 好的 |
[41:27] | I don’t know where to look. | 我不知道要看哪里 |
[41:30] | Well, do you want to try, like, going back to back? | 你想试试看背对背唱吗 |
[41:34] | Yeah, please. | 好的 谢谢 |
[41:36] | All right. | 好的 |
[41:44] | You’re all I need | 我只需要你 |
[41:52] | To get by | 就能过日子 |
[41:55] | Like the sweet morning dew | 就像甜美的朝露 |
[41:58] | I took one look at you | 我瞧了你一眼 |
[42:01] | And it was plain to see | 一切显然易见 |
[42:03] | You were my destiny | 你就是我的命中注定 |
[42:06] | With my arms open wide | 我张开双臂 |
[42:08] | I threw away my pride | 抛弃了我的骄傲 |
[42:11] | I’ll sacrifice for you | 我会为你牺牲 |
[42:13] | Dedicate my life to you | 为你献上我的生命 |
[42:16] | I will go where you lead | 我会前往你所带领的地方 |
[42:19] | Always there in time of need | 紧急关头总在身边 |
[42:21] | And when I lose my will | 当我失去意志 |
[42:23] | You’ll be there to push me up the hill | 你把我推上山丘 |
[42:26] | There’s no, no looking back for us | 我们都不会 不会回头 |
[42:31] | We got love sure enough, that’s enough | 我们的爱坚定不移 那就够了 |
[42:35] | You’re all | 我只需要你 |
[42:38] | All that I need to get by | 只要有你 就能过日子 |
[42:47] | Like an eagle protects his nest | 就像老鹰护巢 |
[42:49] | For you I’ll do my best | 我会为你做到最好 |
[42:52] | Stand by you like a tree | 像一棵树站在你身边 |
[42:54] | And dare anybody to try to move me | 没有人敢来移动我 |
[42:57] | Darling, in you I found | 亲爱的 当我被打倒 |
[42:59] | Strength when I was torn down | 我在你身上找到力量 |
[43:02] | Don’t know what’s in store | 前路漫漫 |
[43:04] | But together we can open any door | 但一起就能打开任何大门 |
[43:07] | Just to do what’s good for you | 只做对你好的事 |
[43:09] | Inspire you… | 启发你… |
[43:12] | What’s that? | 那是什么声音 |
[43:16] | Is that your mom? | 那是你妈妈吗 |
[43:20] | Is she OK? | 她还好吗 |
[43:46] | We need to discuss this. | (我们要讨论这件事) |
[43:50] | No, we don’t. | 不 不用讨论 |
[43:51] | We had no idea you were home. | (我们不知道你在家) |
[43:53] | The doctor said you’re not even supposed to have sex! | (医生说过你们根本不该做爱) |
[43:57] | Look at your mother! | (看看你妈妈) |
[43:59] | Hot! | (多性感) |
[44:01] | How am I supposed to control myself? | (我怎么把持得住呢 ) |
[44:05] | Maybe I should go. | 也许我该走了 |
[44:07] | Sit. | (坐下) |
[44:09] | OK. | 好的 |
[44:11] | I want to know what your intentions are. | (我想知道你的意图) |
[44:14] | Dad, no. | 爸爸 不要 |
[44:16] | You two have to use condoms, okay? | (你们一定要用安全套 行吗 ) |
[44:20] | Put a helmet on that soldier. | (为你的士兵戴上头盔) |
[44:44] | Oh my God! Miles, go! | 我的天 迈尔斯 走吧 |
[44:48] | You guys are the worst! | (你们糟透了) |
[44:50] | -Nice to meet you! -Just please go. | -很高兴认识你们 -请你快走吧 |
[44:57] | I hate you! | 我讨厌你们 |
[45:09] | Honestly, good for them. | 老实说 他们这样很好 |
[45:10] | I don’t think my mom’s had sex since my dad left. | 我想我爸爸走后 我妈妈就再也没有做爱了 |
[45:13] | Actually, that’s not true. Her divorce attorney. | 实际上不对 还有她的离婚律师 |
[45:17] | It was so embarrassing. | 尴尬死了 |
[45:19] | I can’t ever see him again. | 我再也无法见他 |
[45:22] | Pizza. | 披萨 |
[45:24] | I think it’s fine. | 我想没事的 |
[45:25] | He’s probably already forgotten about it. | 他很可能已经忘记了 |
[45:32] | It’s very cold. | 冷掉了 |
[46:06] | Hey, Ruby! | 嘿 露比 |
[46:07] | Get away from me! | 离我远点 |
[46:08] | Wait! I didn’t do that, OK? I didn’t tell them. | 等等 我没有说 行吗 我没有告诉他们 |
[46:10] | Yes, you did. | 你有 |
[46:11] | No. No, I didn’t. I told Jay, one person. | 不…我没有 我只告诉杰 只有他 |
[46:15] | Come on… We were laughing. | 别这样…我们当时笑了 |
[46:17] | I thought it was funny. | 我以为很有趣 |
[46:50] | -They shake their heads -Breathe! | -他们摇摇头 -呼吸 |
[46:51] | They say I’ve changed | 说我改变了 |
[46:55] | While something’s lost | 失去了一些 |
[46:57] | But something’s gained | 但得到了另一些 |
[47:00] | Breathe! | 呼吸 |
[47:01] | In living every day | 生活就是如此 |
[47:05] | I’ve looked at life | 我已从两个角度 |
[47:07] | No, let it out! Let it out! | 不 放声唱… |
[47:08] | -From both sides now -Don’t hold it! | -看过人生 -别憋着 |
[47:11] | -From… -Don’t hold it! | -从… -别憋着 |
[47:13] | Ruby, no! | 露比 不行 |
[47:14] | If you’re gonna pick Joni Mitchell, you gotta sing it. | 如果你要选琼尼米歇尔的歌 就得好好唱 |
[47:17] | -This is one of the great songs. -Yeah, I know. | -这是好歌之一 -对 我知道 |
[47:21] | You either find a way to connect to it | 你要么找方法与歌曲产生共鸣 |
[47:23] | or pick a different song. | 要么选另一首歌曲 |
[47:25] | OK, come on! | 好了 来吧 |
[47:26] | Shake your body! Shake it! | 抖动你的身体 抖动吧 |
[47:27] | Shake your arms. Come on! | 抖动你的手臂 来吧 |
[47:29] | Now, sing back at me. | 好了 跟我唱 |
[47:32] | Mi, mi, mi, mi! | 咪… |
[47:36] | Come on! | 唱吧 |
[47:37] | Mi, mi, mi, mi! | 咪… |
[47:39] | No, no, you’re holding it! | 不 不对 你在憋着 |
[47:41] | -I’m not! -Yeah! You’re trying to sound pretty! | -我没有 -你有 你试着唱得优美 |
[47:43] | -I’m not! -Yes, you are. | -我没有 -你有 |
[47:46] | OK. | 好了 |
[47:48] | You said when you started school, | 你说你刚开始上学的时候 |
[47:50] | you talked funny. | 说话很奇怪 |
[47:53] | Funny how? | 怎么奇怪 |
[47:56] | I talked like a deaf person. | 我像聋哑人那样说话 |
[47:58] | What does a deaf person sound like? | 聋哑人说话听起来是怎样的 |
[48:01] | You know. | 你知道的 |
[48:02] | No, no. I don’t know. | 不…我不知道 |
[48:04] | I want you to tell me. | 我要你告诉我 |
[48:07] | Different. | 不一样 |
[48:08] | Different how? | 怎样不一样 |
[48:10] | Like, wrong. Ugly. | 就是不对 难听 |
[48:12] | “Ugly.” OK. | “难听” 好的 |
[48:14] | Make an ugly sound for me. | 给我发难听的音 |
[48:15] | -What? -Come on! Yeah. | -什么 -来 对啊 |
[48:18] | You think you were the only kid who ever got bullied, | 你以为世上只有你这个孩子被欺凌 |
[48:21] | who ever had a funny accent? | 只有你的腔调很好笑吗 |
[48:23] | Look in my eyes! | 看着我的眼睛 |
[48:24] | Push against my hands as hard as you can. | 用尽全力推我双手 |
[48:27] | Push, push! | 推… |
[48:28] | Look at me! | 看着我 |
[48:29] | Make the ugliest, grossest sound you can. Come on! | 发出你最难听、最恶心的声音 来吧 |
[48:37] | No! Be a monster! | 不行 要像怪兽那样 |
[48:43] | Now sing at me! | 现在对我唱 |
[48:45] | I’ve looked at life | 我已从两个角度 |
[48:47] | From both sides now | 看过人生 |
[48:50] | From win and lose | 从成败两个角度 |
[48:52] | And still somehow | 但不知怎的 |
[48:55] | Yes! That’s it. | 没错 这就对了 |
[48:57] | That’s it! | 这就对了 |
[48:59] | That’s what I was waiting for. Hey! | 我就是在等这个 嘿 |
[49:04] | Yes! | 很好 |
[49:06] | -Give me a break! -You guys raise the quotas every year. | -饒了我吧 -你们每年提高限额 |
[49:09] | There used to be 100 boats in that harbor. There must be 15 now. | 以前港口里有100艘渔船 现在才15艘 |
[49:12] | Yeah, what are you doing? Taking kickbacks from the government? | 对 你们都在干嘛 拿政府的非法酬金吗 |
[49:14] | You want to control the fish, but you don’t know what’s going on out there! | 你们要控制渔业 却对渔业一无所知 |
[49:17] | That’s the point of the monitors! | 这是设监督员的目的 |
[49:19] | -Right, a snitch! -Hey, settle down. Settle down! | -对 告密者 -嘿 冷静下来… |
[49:23] | Let’s be respectful. | 我们互相尊重 |
[49:24] | We’re out there to collect data! | 我们在海上搜集数据 |
[49:26] | Yeah, well, your data is wrong, OK? | 对 你的数据是错的 好吗 |
[49:30] | Sorry. | (抱歉) |
[49:31] | You gotta interpret. I’m lost. | (你得传译 我糊涂了) |
[49:33] | You’ve tested? | 你测试过了 |
[49:34] | Yeah! I see what’s coming up in my nets, you asshole. | 对 我知道我的渔网捕到什么 混蛋 |
[49:38] | We understand that the observers | 我们理解观察员 |
[49:41] | are a financial hardship. | 会带来财务困难 |
[49:43] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[49:44] | But it’s critical to protect the fishery. | 但保护渔场至关重要 |
[49:47] | It’s John’s job to look out for the fish! | 约翰的工作是照料鱼群 |
[49:49] | And as head of the council, it’s my job to look out for you! | 而身为委员会主席 我的工作是照顾你们 |
[49:53] | Bullshit! | 一派胡言 |
[49:56] | Like hell it is. | (才不是) |
[49:57] | It’s not the old days anymore. | 今非昔比 |
[49:59] | Everyone has to make some sacrifices here. | 每个人都要有所牺牲 |
[50:04] | Guys, we’re not the enemy here. | 各位 我们不是你们的敌人 |
[50:23] | “Suck my dick!” | “操你妈的” |
[50:27] | That’s from him, not me. | 是他说的 不是我 |
[50:30] | Got a problem, Frank? | 法兰克 有问题吗 |
[50:41] | “We’re tired of this shit, Gio!” | “我们对这烂事感到厌烦 吉奥” |
[50:42] | Yeah! | 对 |
[50:44] | “You don’t care if these guys regulate us to death… | “你不在乎这些家伙要把我们控制到死 |
[50:48] | ’cause you’re the only one making money here.” | 因为这里只有你在赚钱” |
[50:54] | “No one’s getting paid what their catch is worth.” | “没有人收到跟渔获价值相等的报酬” |
[51:00] | “My dad fished and his dad. | “我爸爸是捕鱼的 他爸爸也是 |
[51:04] | So I’m gonna fight like hell to stay out on the water.” | 因此我会为了继续在海上捕鱼 而拼命抗争” |
[51:06] | Yeah! | 对 |
[51:12] | “Screw yourself!” | “去你的” |
[51:15] | “I’m done with the auction.” | “我受够拍卖了” |
[51:16] | Yeah? What are you gonna do? | 是吗 你会怎么做 |
[51:30] | “We’re gonna sell our own fish.” | “我们要自己卖渔获” |
[51:31] | Yeah. | 对 |
[51:34] | “Any of you wanna join us?” | “你们有人想加入我们吗 ” |
[51:36] | Hey, what is this? | 喂 这算什么 |
[51:41] | “You like giving this asshole 60% of your paycheck?” | “你们喜欢分六成工资给这个混蛋吗 ” |
[51:46] | “Bring us your catch, and we’ll double what you’re getting now.” | “把你们的渔获交给我们 你们现在赚多少 我们付两倍价钱” |
[51:51] | Double it? | (两倍 ) |
[51:53] | I have no idea. It sounded good though, right? | (我不知道 听起来很棒 对吧 ) |
[51:58] | What? | (什么 ) |
[52:02] | It just came out. | (我冲口而出) |
[52:04] | I was in the moment. | (一时激动) |
[52:06] | How would that even work? | (那要怎么运作 ) |
[52:08] | We get customers to sign up. They buy fish right off the boat. | (我们找客人报名 他们直接买刚下船的鱼) |
[52:14] | Do you know how much work that is? There are so many steps! | (你知道那多费功夫吗 步骤很多) |
[52:19] | I’ve looked into it. | (我研究过了) |
[52:22] | There’s no money for it. | (我们没有本钱) |
[52:24] | You do our books. | (你帮我们记账) |
[52:26] | You could work with the other wives. | (你可以跟其他太太合作) |
[52:29] | Those hearing bitches want nothing to do with me. | (那些听力正常的婊子不想跟我来往) |
[52:32] | Maybe if you didn’t call them “hearing bitches”? | 也许你没叫她们 “听力正常的婊子”就好了 |
[52:35] | And you! You hate people! | (还有你 你讨厌这些人) |
[52:38] | We could finally be part of this community. | (我们终于可以成为群体的一分子) |
[52:41] | We have our community. | (我们有自己的群体) |
[52:42] | Who? | (谁 ) |
[52:43] | Your deaf friends? | (你的聋哑人朋友 ) |
[52:45] | You see them once a month. | (你每个月见他们一次) |
[52:48] | What’s the problem? It’s a great idea! | (有什么问题 这是个好主意) |
[52:53] | We can’t talk to these people. | (我们无法跟这些人说话) |
[53:54] | Get your fresh catch here! | 在这里买新鲜渔获 |
[53:57] | Sign up now, and get fish right off the boat! | 马上报名 直接买刚下船的鱼 |
[54:00] | Ocean to your mouth! | 海洋滋味送到你嘴边 |
[54:10] | Forte. Very loudly, fortissimo. | “强音” 很大声的叫做“极强音” |
[54:12] | Softly, piano, very softly, pianissimo. | 小声的叫“弱音” 很小声的叫做“极弱音” |
[54:41] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[54:43] | Ruby, come on! I said I’m sorry. | 露比 别这样 我已经道歉 |
[54:45] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[55:32] | Get your ass inside! | 赶快进来 |
[55:37] | I’m sorry. I’m gonna have to call you back. | 抱歉 我得晚点给你回电话 |
[55:45] | That’s the third time you’re late! | 你已经第三次迟到了 |
[55:48] | It’s only 20 minutes! | 才20分钟 |
[55:50] | I don’t care if it’s one minute! | 我不管你迟到几分钟 |
[55:51] | It shows me that you don’t respect me or my time. | 这表示你不尊重我或我的时间 |
[55:54] | I have a lot going on! | 我有很多事要忙 |
[55:56] | Me too! Me too! | 我也是… |
[55:57] | I have a whole life that has nothing to do with you. | 我有自己的人生 跟你完全无关 |
[56:00] | If you waste my time, I will not work with you. | 如果你浪费我的时间 我就不教你了 |
[56:07] | OK? | 知道吗 |
[56:08] | OK. | 知道 |
[56:10] | I’m sorry. It won’t happen again. | 对不起 我再也不会迟到了 |
[56:12] | It better not. | 最好不会 |
[56:13] | It won’t. | 不会的 |
[56:15] | OK. | 好吧 |
[56:29] | You gonna avoid me until we graduate? | 你要一直避开我 直到我们毕业吗 |
[56:32] | I wasn’t laughing at them for being deaf, OK? | 我没嘲笑他们是聋哑人 明白吗 |
[56:35] | It was the situation. | 而是那个情景 |
[56:36] | OK. | 好的 |
[56:38] | Look, I know it’s not an excuse, but it sucks at my house right now, | 我知道这不是借口 但我家的情况糟透了 |
[56:41] | and you’ve got this, like, perfect life, and– | 你的生活那么美满… |
[56:43] | What? | 什么 |
[56:44] | Your parents are madly in love. | 你的父母深深相爱 |
[56:46] | They can’t keep their hands off each other. | 他们的手离不开对方 |
[56:48] | -And your house is– -Disgusting. | -你家房子… -难看 |
[56:49] | My house is disgusting. | 我家房子很难看 |
[56:51] | It’s not, OK? It’s a home. | 才不是 好吗 那是一个家 |
[56:53] | And you all work together and laugh. | 你们同心协力 一起欢笑 |
[56:55] | And my family’s not like that. | 我家不是那样的 |
[56:57] | And then, I listen to you sing, and… | 然后我听到你的歌声就… |
[57:01] | I just do it ’cause it’s expected from me. | 我唱歌只是因为他人的期望 |
[57:04] | You have no idea what it’s like to hear people laugh at your family. | 你不懂听到别人取笑自己家人的感觉 |
[57:07] | You’re right. I don’t. | 你说得对 我不懂 |
[57:08] | And have to protect them, ’cause they can’t hear it, but I can. | 我要保护他们 因为他们听不到 但我可以 |
[57:11] | I know. | 我知道 |
[57:13] | I’m sorry, Ruby. I am. | 对不起 露比 真的 |
[57:19] | I’m a dick. | 我是混蛋 |
[57:21] | Can I make it up to you? Please! | 我可以补偿你吗 拜托 |
[57:24] | I’ll text you every few minutes until you agree to hang out with me! | 我每隔几分钟就会发短信给你 直到你同意跟我一起玩 |
[57:27] | That’s psychotic! | 那是精神病行为 |
[57:29] | OK, I will not do that! | 好吧 我不会那样做 |
[57:33] | I’m not gonna do that. | 我不会那样做 |
[57:38] | These foodie people will eat anything now: | 现在这些美食家什么都吃 |
[57:39] | heads, tails, all sorts of garbage. | 鱼头、鱼尾 什么垃圾都吃 |
[57:42] | Next thing you know, fish dick’s gonna be the new delicacy. | 接下来鱼的阴茎就是新派美食了 |
[57:46] | Fish don’t have dicks. | 鱼没有阳具 |
[57:48] | This is your last free batch, kid. | 这是你最后一批免费渔获 小妹 |
[57:50] | Yeah, I got you. | 好的 我知道了 |
[57:51] | My fingers are falling off. | 手指都要被冻掉了 |
[57:56] | I can’t fit all these in the car. | (我无法把这些货都装上车) |
[57:59] | We need a truck. | 我们需要罗里 |
[58:01] | Where are you going? | (你要去哪儿 ) |
[58:04] | I have my music practice. | (我要练习音乐) |
[58:06] | You can’t go. | (你不能走) |
[58:12] | What’s this? | (怎么一回事 ) |
[58:13] | The news! | (新闻) |
[58:15] | They’re doing a story on the family! | (他们要报道我们家的故事) |
[58:18] | Now? | (现在吗 ) |
[58:20] | I can’t. | (我没空) |
[58:23] | How are we gonna do the interview? | (那我们要怎么接受采访 ) |
[58:25] | I can lip read. | (我可以读唇) |
[58:26] | You’re not going to get all of it! | (你读不到那么多) |
[58:27] | This is important. | (这事很重要) |
[58:29] | My stuff is important too! | 我的事也很重要 |
[58:30] | Do it! | (留下来) |
[58:31] | I can’t! | 不行 |
[58:34] | You want us to fail? | (你想我们失败吗 ) |
[58:48] | Hi! You must be Jackie Rossi! | 嗨 你一定是贾姬罗西 |
[58:51] | Chet Turner! | 我是切特特纳 |
[58:54] | “Hopefully, people will support us | “希望大家支持我们 |
[58:56] | and will buy their fish here.” | 在这里买鱼” |
[58:58] | That’s great! So, how does this program work? | 非常好 那么这个计划是如何运作的呢 |
[59:05] | Basically, the fishermen are at the mercy of the big guys. | (基本上 渔夫任凭有财势的人摆布) |
[59:19] | The goal is to sell fish directly to the people. | (我们的目标是直接卖鱼给客人) |
[59:48] | Mr. V! | 维老师 |
[59:52] | Mr. V! | 维老师 |
[1:00:28] | Is that yours? | 那是你的音乐吗 |
[1:00:37] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:00:39] | I want to do this. | 我真心想学 |
[1:00:46] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[1:00:48] | Are you serious? | 你认真的吗 |
[1:00:52] | You have no discipline. | 你没有纪律 |
[1:00:53] | You’re late. You’re unprepared. | 迟到又准备不足 |
[1:00:57] | You wouldn’t last two days at Berklee. | 你在伯克利待不到两天 |
[1:01:00] | Out! Go! | 出去 走 |
[1:01:04] | Well, it’s not like that school did you any good. | 那所学校又没对你的前途有什么帮助 |
[1:01:10] | You have, what, 17 years on this planet? | 你在这星球待了多少年 17年 |
[1:01:15] | You don’t know shit. | 你一无所知 |
[1:01:17] | You want to know why I’m a teacher? | 你想知道我为什么当老师 |
[1:01:18] | I’m good at this. | 因为我擅长 |
[1:01:20] | But I can’t do my job unless you do yours. | 但除非你做好本分 否则我什么也做不了 |
[1:01:24] | And I certainly don’t need a lesson in failure | 我也绝不需要别人教我何谓失败 |
[1:01:26] | from someone who’s too afraid to even try. | 特别是因为太害怕而不敢尝试的人 |
[1:01:37] | I’ve never done anything without my family before. | 我从来没试过不跟家人一起做事 |
[1:01:51] | I want to go to college. | (我想上大学) |
[1:01:54] | At Berklee. | (上伯克利) |
[1:01:57] | Music school. | (音乐学校) |
[1:02:00] | My teacher’s been helping me with my audition. | (我的老师在帮我准备面试表演) |
[1:02:05] | College? In Boston? | (大学 在波士顿 ) |
[1:02:09] | That city is full of assholes. | (那城市满是混蛋) |
[1:02:11] | So is everywhere. | 哪里都一样 |
[1:02:13] | You can’t go now. | (你现在不能走) |
[1:02:15] | We just started the business. With you! | (我们刚开始做生意 没你不行) |
[1:02:17] | That’s all you care about? | (你只在乎这个吗 ) |
[1:02:19] | Losing your free interpreter? | (失去你的免费传译员 ) |
[1:02:22] | You’re an important part of this. | (你是这门生意的重要部分) |
[1:02:27] | It’s terrible timing. | (时机太差了) |
[1:02:28] | There will never be a good time. | 根本不会有好时机 |
[1:02:32] | I can’t stay with you for the rest of my life! | 我不能一辈子都跟你们过 |
[1:02:35] | Nobody expects that from you. | (没有人要求你这样做) |
[1:02:40] | I… | (我…) |
[1:02:41] | have been interpreting my whole life. | (这辈子都在传译) |
[1:02:46] | This is exhausting. | (精疲力竭) |
[1:02:53] | Singing is what I love. | (唱歌是我所爱) |
[1:02:57] | It’s everything. | (是我的一切) |
[1:03:04] | Did you know about this? | (你知道这件事吗 ) |
[1:03:16] | We can’t let her go. | (我们不能让她走) |
[1:03:19] | It’s college. | (她要上大学) |
[1:03:21] | It’s not. | (那不是大学) |
[1:03:22] | It’s music school. | (是音乐学校) |
[1:03:25] | And what if she can’t sing? | (如果她唱得不好呢 ) |
[1:03:30] | Maybe she’s awful. | (也许她很糟) |
[1:03:32] | She’s not awful. | (她不糟) |
[1:03:33] | Really? Have you heard her? | (真的 你听过她唱歌 ) |
[1:03:38] | I’m worried. What if she fails? | (我很担心 要是她失败了怎么办 ) |
[1:03:42] | I’m tired. | (我累了) |
[1:03:43] | I don’t wanna talk anymore. | (我不想再谈了) |
[1:03:51] | What do we do if she gets in? | (要是她考上了 我们怎么办 ) |
[1:03:55] | Then she’s gone. | (那她就离开了) |
[1:03:57] | Our baby’s gone! | (我们的宝宝就离开了) |
[1:04:00] | She’s not a baby. | (她不是宝宝) |
[1:04:01] | She’s my baby! | (她是我的宝宝) |
[1:04:02] | She was never a baby. | (她从来没当过宝宝) |
[1:04:51] | Where is Ruby? | (露比在哪儿 ) |
[1:04:53] | She’s pissed. | (她生气了) |
[1:04:54] | Yeah, but today? | (对 但选今天 ) |
[1:04:59] | Is that the observer, seriously? | (那是观察员吗 认真的吗 ) |
[1:05:02] | Hello! | 你们好 |
[1:05:04] | I should make her jump. | (我该强迫她跳海) |
[1:05:07] | I’m Joanne Biles. I’m your at-sea monitor. | 我是乔安拜尔斯 是你们的海上监督员 |
[1:05:10] | I’ll be coming out with you today. | 我今天会跟你们出海 |
[1:05:18] | Could you help me with… I don’t think I can get across. | 你可以帮我拿一下吗 我想我跨不过去 |
[1:05:25] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:05:39] | It feels like it could be rough seas today! | 感觉今天会波涛汹涌 |
[1:06:04] | Should I throw her overboard? | (我该把她从船上扔到海里吗 ) |
[1:06:15] | So, you gonna murder me? | 你要谋杀我吗 |
[1:06:18] | I haven’t decided. | 我还没决定 |
[1:06:30] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:06:32] | No. No, no, no. | 不行… |
[1:06:33] | Just don’t belly flop. | 腹部不要先触水就好 |
[1:06:42] | -Come on! -Are you crazy? | -来吧 -你疯了吗 |
[1:06:50] | That looks freezing. | 水看起来很冷 |
[1:06:51] | Get in! | 跳下来 |
[1:06:54] | Clear! | 闪开 |
[1:06:55] | Incoming! | 我要跳了 |
[1:07:00] | God, it’s so cold! | 天啊 好冷 |
[1:07:02] | It went up my nose! | 鼻子进水了 |
[1:07:13] | So, we good now? | 那我们和好了吗 |
[1:07:18] | After we do the barge. | 高台跳水之后就好了 |
[1:07:21] | Which one’s the barge? | 哪个高台 |
[1:07:26] | Wait, that’s, like, 40 feet. | 等等 那个有12米吧 |
[1:07:28] | Yep! | 对 |
[1:07:43] | Hey, is the engine regularly maintained? | 嘿 引擎有定期保养吗 |
[1:07:46] | When was the last time that you had your engine checked? | 你们最后一次检查引擎是什么时候 |
[1:07:49] | Yeah, it’s loud. That’s why I’m asking. | 对 很大声 所以我才问的 |
[1:08:12] | Him too? | 他也是吗 |
[1:08:36] | Haven’t kids, like, died doing this? | 不是有孩子这样做死了吗 |
[1:08:39] | It’ll definitely flip your eyelids inside out | 你的眼皮绝对会翻出来 |
[1:08:40] | and give you the worst wedgie of your life. | 你的内裤会被拉起来 人生最痛 |
[1:08:42] | OK… | 好的 |
[1:08:45] | Your legs are gonna start shaking, like, cartoon style. | 你双腿会开始颤抖 像卡通一样 |
[1:08:48] | So jump fast to save yourself. | 所以帮帮你自己 快点跳 |
[1:08:51] | OK… | 好的 |
[1:08:54] | And there’s a branch sticking out about halfway down, so jump out. | 跳下去时有一根树枝凸出来 要跳远一点 |
[1:08:58] | You’re really selling this. | 你真的很有说服力 |
[1:09:02] | Is that poison ivy? | 那是气根毒藤吗 |
[1:09:08] | Holy shit! | 天哪 |
[1:09:11] | OK… | 好吧 |
[1:09:14] | Should we leave a note | 我们该留字条吗 |
[1:09:16] | in case people think it’s a joint suicide? | 免得别人以为我们双双自杀 |
[1:09:18] | Nah, let’s keep ’em guessing. | 不 让他们猜去吧 |
[1:09:24] | Yeah, there’s the shaky legs. | 果然 腿开始颤抖了 |
[1:09:30] | OK. | 好的 |
[1:09:32] | One, two… | 一、二… |
[1:09:34] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! | 等等 等一下 |
[1:09:36] | Three! Saving myself! | 三 帮帮我自己 |
[1:09:40] | No! | 不 |
[1:09:45] | Yeah! That hurt. | 对 很痛 |
[1:09:56] | Fishing vessel Angela Rose. | 渔船安吉拉罗斯号 |
[1:09:57] | Fishing vessel Angela Rose. Coast guard. | 渔船安吉拉罗斯号 我们是海岸警卫队25号 |
[1:10:00] | 25 off your starboard quarter. Channel 16, over. | 就在你的右后方 频道16 请回答 |
[1:10:05] | Fishing vessel Angela Rose. Fishing vessel Angela Rose. | 渔船安吉拉罗斯号… |
[1:10:07] | Coast guard. 25, E21. 25, E21. | 海岸警卫队25号 E21… |
[1:10:10] | Channel 16. Come in. Over. | 频道16 收到请回话 |
[1:10:20] | Fishing vessel Angela Rose. Fishing vessel Angela Rose. | 渔船安吉拉罗斯号… |
[1:10:22] | Coast guard. 25, E21. 25, E21. | 海岸警卫队25号 E21… |
[1:10:25] | Come in. Over. | 收到请回话 |
[1:10:29] | Fishing vessel Angela Rose. Fishing vessel Angela Rose. | 渔船安吉拉罗斯号… |
[1:10:32] | Coast guard 25. You are in violation of… | 我们是海岸警卫队25号 你们违反… |
[1:10:43] | You, sir! Sir, stand up! | 你 先生…站起来 |
[1:10:44] | Drop the pick. Stand up! Stand up! What’s going on here? | 放下利器 站起来…发生什么事 |
[1:10:47] | Why is no one answering the radio? | 为什么没有人回无线电 |
[1:11:14] | Nailed it. | 成功了 |
[1:11:17] | No! | 不要 |
[1:11:20] | -No! -No, no! | -不要 -不要… |
[1:11:24] | Check it out! | 你看着 |
[1:11:28] | Yeah, yeah, yeah! | 对… |
[1:11:40] | Yeah! No! | 成功了 不行 |
[1:12:33] | What happened? | (怎么了 ) |
[1:12:35] | You didn’t come to work. | (你没有来工作) |
[1:12:37] | We’re done fishing. | (我们再也不能捕鱼了) |
[1:12:39] | They suspended my license. | (他们吊销了我的执照) |
[1:12:42] | Who? | (谁 ) |
[1:12:44] | Coasties. | (海岸警卫队) |
[1:12:45] | The observer saw we were deaf and tipped them off. | (观察员发现我们是聋哑人 通风报信) |
[1:12:49] | Well, they can’t do that. | 他们不能那样做 |
[1:12:51] | We were just working | (当时我们在工作) |
[1:12:53] | and they came to board us. We didn’t know. | (他们登上我们的船 我们不知道) |
[1:12:56] | I told you. | 我跟你说过 |
[1:12:57] | You need a hearing deckhand. | (你需要听得到的水手) |
[1:12:59] | Yeah, that’s you! | (对 那就是你) |
[1:13:01] | You were that person! | (那人本来是你) |
[1:13:02] | I can’t always be that person! | 我不能一直当那个水手 |
[1:13:05] | She’s right. We need another guy. | (她说得对 我们需要找另一个人) |
[1:13:07] | We can’t afford it! | (我们负担不起) |
[1:13:10] | If you’d told me you weren’t coming, | (如果你早跟我说你不来) |
[1:13:13] | I’d have figured something out. But you didn’t. | (我本来会想到办法 但你没有说) |
[1:13:16] | You’re seriously blaming me? | (你真的在责怪我吗 ) |
[1:13:19] | Your father was counting on you. | (你爸爸指望你) |
[1:13:25] | No. Don’t put this on me. | (不 别赖在我头上) |
[1:13:30] | It’s not my fault. | (这不是我的错) |
[1:13:39] | You failed to obey an order by federal law enforcement | 你无法服从联邦执法机构的命令 |
[1:13:42] | to board your vessel. | 让他们登上你的渔船 |
[1:13:44] | On top of that, you were operating your vessel | 除此之外 你以疏忽及危险的方式 |
[1:13:48] | in a negligent and dangerous manner | 操作渔船 |
[1:13:50] | due to your… disability. | 原因是你…有残疾 |
[1:13:55] | I have no choice but to administer the minimum fine, which is $1,000, | 我别无选择 必须施加最低罚款一千美元 |
[1:14:00] | and an additional penalty of $1,500. | 还有额外罚款一千五百美元 |
[1:14:09] | We can’t pay that unless we can get back on the water. | (除非我们可以出海捕鱼 否则无法缴交罚款) |
[1:14:14] | Officer, what do they need to do to be able to fish again? | 长官 他们怎样才可以再捕鱼 |
[1:14:18] | You will be required to have a hearing individual | 你们需要一个听力正常的人 |
[1:14:22] | on board at all times | 时刻在船上 |
[1:14:24] | to answer radios, hear ship whistles, etcetera. | 回无线电、注意船鸣笛声 诸如此类 |
[1:14:29] | We will be monitoring you regularly to make sure you are in compliance. | 我们会定期监督你们 确保你们遵守规则 |
[1:14:34] | Do you have that person? | 你们有那样的人吗 |
[1:14:58] | I’ll sell the boat. | (我会把船卖了) |
[1:15:01] | Take the money we can. That’ll be that. | (能拿多少钱就多少 就这样吧) |
[1:15:06] | It’s fine. | (没事的) |
[1:15:08] | I’ll stay. | (我会留下来) |
[1:15:10] | I’ll work with you on the boat. | (我会跟你在船上工作) |
[1:15:12] | No! | (不可以) |
[1:15:14] | Yes. | (可以) |
[1:15:15] | We can’t afford to pay someone else. | (我们没钱请别人) |
[1:15:19] | And there’s nobody that’s gonna know how to sign. | (也没有人知道怎么打手语) |
[1:15:24] | Are you sure? | (你确定吗 ) |
[1:15:26] | School can wait. | (学校可以等) |
[1:15:30] | I already decided. | (我已经决定了) |
[1:15:33] | I’m excited. | (我很兴奋) |
[1:15:39] | Oh, Saint Ruby! | (圣露比) |
[1:15:42] | We’ll make a shrine to you on the boat. | (我们将在船上摆放圣坛供奉您) |
[1:15:44] | Wait! | (等一下) |
[1:15:45] | She’s trying to help! | (她在帮忙) |
[1:15:46] | Well, thank God you have her. | (那真是感谢上帝她在) |
[1:16:13] | Don’t kill me. | (别宰了我) |
[1:16:17] | I bought you a red dress for your concert. | (我买了一条红色裙子 让你在音乐会上穿) |
[1:16:29] | If you don’t like it, you don’t have to wear it. | (如果你不喜欢 就不用穿) |
[1:16:36] | I’m really glad you’re staying. | (我真的很高兴你留下来) |
[1:16:42] | Leo isn’t. | (李欧不高兴) |
[1:16:44] | It’s complicated. | (事情很复杂) |
[1:16:46] | He feels… | (他感到…) |
[1:16:48] | left out. | (被排除在外) |
[1:16:50] | That’s crazy. | (真荒唐) |
[1:16:53] | It’s always the three of you | (你们一直都三位一体) |
[1:16:55] | and then me. | (然后才到我) |
[1:17:00] | I get it. | (我明白) |
[1:17:11] | Do you ever wish I was deaf? | (你曾经希望我是聋哑人吗 ) |
[1:17:28] | When you were born, at the hospital, | (你在医院出生的时候) |
[1:17:33] | they gave you a hearing test. | (他们给你做听力测试) |
[1:17:37] | And there you were, so tiny and sweet, | (你躺在那儿 娇小又可爱) |
[1:17:44] | with these electrodes all over you. | (身上都是电极片) |
[1:17:48] | And I… | (而我…) |
[1:17:52] | prayed that you would be deaf. | (祈祷你是聋哑人) |
[1:17:57] | When they told us | (当他们告诉我们) |
[1:18:00] | that you were hearing, | (你听力正常) |
[1:18:03] | I felt… | (我觉得…) |
[1:18:06] | My heart sank. | (我的心沉下去了) |
[1:18:08] | Why? | (为什么 ) |
[1:18:10] | I was worried that we wouldn’t connect. | (我担心我们不亲) |
[1:18:14] | Like me and my mom, | (像我跟我妈妈) |
[1:18:16] | we’re not close. | (我们并不亲密) |
[1:18:19] | I thought I would fail you. | (我觉得我会辜负你) |
[1:18:23] | That being deaf would make me a bad mom. | (聋哑会让我变成坏妈妈) |
[1:18:31] | Don’t worry. | (别担心) |
[1:18:33] | You are a bad mom | (你是坏妈妈) |
[1:18:35] | for so many other reasons. | (是出于很多其他原因) |
[1:18:41] | I know I drive you crazy | (我知道我把你逼疯) |
[1:18:44] | with the clothes, the makeup. | (那些衣服和化妆品) |
[1:18:54] | But honestly, | (但说真的) |
[1:18:56] | I’m happy that you know who you are. | (我很高兴你知道自己是谁) |
[1:19:02] | You’re brave. | (你很勇敢) |
[1:19:04] | Not like me. | (跟我不一样) |
[1:19:51] | Get lost. | (走开) |
[1:19:53] | You hiding? | (你在躲藏吗 ) |
[1:19:55] | Not very well. | (藏得不够好) |
[1:20:01] | You still mad at me? | (你还生我气吗 ) |
[1:20:04] | You can’t fish full-time. | (你不能全职捕鱼) |
[1:20:06] | Why not? | (为什么 ) |
[1:20:10] | Gertie told me | (格蒂告诉我) |
[1:20:11] | that you can really sing. | (你很会唱歌) |
[1:20:14] | That’s special. | (天赋异禀) |
[1:20:17] | You can’t stay here. | (你不能留在这里) |
[1:20:19] | They’ll keep looking to you for everything. | (他们做所有事情都会指望你) |
[1:20:22] | What else am I supposed to do? | (那我还能怎么做 ) |
[1:20:25] | Let me do this! | (让我来做) |
[1:20:26] | I got this! | (我搞得定) |
[1:20:28] | I’m the older brother. | (我是哥哥) |
[1:20:29] | And I get treated like a baby. | (却被当成婴儿一样) |
[1:20:31] | I haven’t been able to do a thing with Fresh Catch! | (我在“新鲜渔获”什么都做不到) |
[1:20:34] | Because it all involves talking to hearing people! | (因为什么事情 都要跟听力正常的人沟通) |
[1:20:36] | So what? Who cares! | (那又如何 我不在乎) |
[1:20:38] | You’re so afraid that we’d look stupid. | (你那么害怕我们看起来很蠢) |
[1:20:41] | Let them figure out how to deal with deaf people! | (让他们去摸索怎么跟聋哑人相处) |
[1:20:44] | We’re not helpless. | (我们没有那么无助) |
[1:20:50] | Our family was fine before you were born. | (我们这家人在你出生前都好好的) |
[1:20:57] | Go. | (你走吧) |
[1:21:09] | Come on. This is… We’re not at Fenway. | 拜托 我们不是要在芬威球场演出 |
[1:21:24] | OK, guys, you must be ready to walk onstage in two minutes, | 好了 各位 你们必须在两分钟内准备好上舞台 |
[1:21:27] | or you’re not performing, OK? | 否则就不要表演了 行吗 |
[1:21:34] | Ruby. | (露比) |
[1:21:41] | Good evening, ladies and gentlemen! | 各位观众 晚上好 |
[1:21:43] | For those of you who don’t know, | 你们有人不认识我 |
[1:21:45] | I’m Bernardo Villalobos, the choir master. | 我是合唱团老师 贝尔纳多维亚罗伯斯 |
[1:21:49] | Can you read his lips? | (你能读他的唇吗 ) |
[1:21:50] | Most of these kids call me Mr. V to my face. | 大部分同学在我面前叫我维老师 |
[1:21:52] | Not really. | (不太能) |
[1:21:54] | I don’t know what they call me behind my back. | 我不知道他们在我背后怎么称呼我 |
[1:21:57] | But I’m very proud of this group. | 但我为合唱团感到很自豪 |
[1:21:58] | They laughed. | (他们笑了) |
[1:22:00] | They worked very hard. | 他们很努力练习 |
[1:22:02] | So I will shut up now and let you see your children, | 我现在就闭嘴 让你们看看孩子们的演出 |
[1:22:07] | which is what you came for. | 这是你们来的目的 |
[1:22:26] | Ain’t got no troubles in my life | 我的人生没有烦恼 |
[1:22:30] | Ruby looks beautiful. | (露比看起来很美) |
[1:22:33] | No foolish dreams to make me cry | 没有愚蠢的梦想让我哭泣 |
[1:22:34] | You have good taste. | (你很有品味) |
[1:22:37] | I’m never frightened or worried | 我从不担惊或受怕 |
[1:22:38] | I like how her red dress matches the curtains. | (我喜欢她的红色裙子跟帷幕很相配) |
[1:22:42] | I know I’ll always get by | 我知道我一直都过得去 |
[1:22:47] | -I heat up -Heat up | -我热情高涨 -我热情高涨 |
[1:22:49] | -I cool down -Cool down | -我冷静下来 -我冷静下来 |
[1:22:51] | When something gets In my way, I go round it | 有东西挡我去路时 我绕道而行 |
[1:22:55] | Don’t let life get me down | 别让生活使我不快 |
[1:22:58] | She’s good. | (她唱得很好) |
[1:23:02] | -She’s good. -No idea. | (-她唱得很好 -不知道) |
[1:23:04] | -No, she said. -Oh! | (-不 她说的 -原来啊) |
[1:23:13] | I got the music in me | 我就是音乐 |
[1:23:15] | I got the music in me | 我就是音乐 |
[1:23:17] | I got the music in me | 我就是音乐 |
[1:23:25] | They say that life is a circle | 人们说人生是一个圆圈 |
[1:23:29] | But that ain’t the way that I found it | 但我不是那样认为 |
[1:23:32] | I found it | 我认为 |
[1:23:33] | Gonna move in a straight line | 人生以直线移动 |
[1:23:37] | I leaned back on my radio | 我轻轻靠着收音机 |
[1:23:42] | Some cat was laying down Some rock and roll | 有人正在播放摇滚乐 |
[1:23:46] | “Lotta soul,” he said | 他唱道:“很有气魄” |
[1:23:55] | What’s wrong? | (怎么了 ) |
[1:23:57] | My buttons are off. | (我扣错钮扣了) |
[1:23:58] | That weren’t no DJ | 那不是唱片骑师 |
[1:24:00] | That was hazy cosmic jive | 而是梦幻的宇宙舞步 |
[1:24:06] | What do you want for dinner? | (你晚餐想吃什么 ) |
[1:24:09] | -Spaghetti. -I’ll have to go to the grocery store. | (-意大利面 -我得去杂货店一趟) |
[1:24:12] | He’d like to come and meet us | 他想来认识我们 |
[1:24:14] | But he thinks he’ll blow our minds | 但他觉得对我们来说太震撼 |
[1:24:17] | There’s a starman waiting in the sky | 有位外星人在天空等待 |
[1:24:22] | He’s told us not to blow it | 他叫我们不要错失良机 |
[1:24:24] | ‘Cause he knows it’s all worthwhile | 因为他知道一切都是值得的 |
[1:24:26] | He told me, “Let the children lose it | 他告诉我:“让孩子们失控 |
[1:24:29] | “Let the children use it | 让孩子们善用机会 |
[1:24:32] | Let all the children boogie” | 让所有孩子们随音乐起舞” |
[1:25:16] | And now I have a special treat. | 接下来有一个特别节目 |
[1:25:19] | Sometimes, you hear a voice, and it reminds you to keep making music. | 有时候你听到一把声线 它提醒你要继续演奏音乐 |
[1:25:23] | First song done, second song done. | (头两首歌曲唱完) |
[1:25:26] | Please welcome Miles Patterson and Ruby Rossi! | 请用掌声欢迎迈尔斯帕特森和露比罗西 |
[1:25:54] | You’re all I need | 我只需要你 |
[1:26:01] | To get by | 就能过日子 |
[1:26:05] | Like the sweet morning dew | 就像甜美的朝露 |
[1:26:07] | I took one look at you | 我瞧了你一眼 |
[1:26:10] | And it was plain to see You were my destiny | 一切显然易见 你就是我的命中注定 |
[1:26:15] | With my arms open wide | 我张开双臂 |
[1:26:18] | I threw away my pride | 抛弃了我的骄傲 |
[1:26:20] | I’ll sacrifice for you | 我会为你牺牲 |
[1:26:22] | Dedicate my life to you | 为你献上我的生命 |
[1:26:25] | I will go where you lead… | 我会前往你所带领的地方 |
[1:27:37] | Go, Ruby! | 很棒 露比 |
[1:27:52] | Hey, Ruby! That was so lovely! | 嘿 露比 你唱得很好 |
[1:27:54] | Thanks! | 谢谢 |
[1:27:55] | Bob! | 鲍勃 |
[1:27:59] | Great job! Great, great job! | 唱得很好 非常好 |
[1:28:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:28:01] | Are these your parents? | 他们是你的父母吗 |
[1:28:03] | Yeah, Frank and Jackie. And this is my brother, Leo. | 对 法兰克和贾姬 这是我哥哥李欧 |
[1:28:07] | This is my teacher, Mr. V. And his family. | (这是我的老师 维老师和他的家人) |
[1:28:14] | Nice to fuck you. | (很高兴与你们做爱) |
[1:28:17] | I learned that on YouTube. | 我在网上视频学的 |
[1:28:22] | What? Isn’t that, “Nice to meet you”? | 什么 那不是“很高兴认识你们”吗 |
[1:28:26] | No. | 不是 |
[1:28:28] | “Meet” is one finger, not two. See? This is, like, the legs. | “认识”是一根手指 不是两根 你看到这很像两条腿吗 |
[1:28:32] | No! | 不 |
[1:28:33] | No, no, no! I mean… | 不…我是说… |
[1:28:35] | Oh my God! | 我的天啊 |
[1:28:36] | It’s fine. I get it. | (没关系 我明白) |
[1:28:39] | Nice to screw you too. | (我也很高兴跟你做爱) |
[1:28:44] | These are my kind of parents. | 这是我喜欢的那种父母 |
[1:28:48] | Please tell them: | 请告诉他们 |
[1:28:49] | “Their daughter is very talented. | “他们的女儿很有才华 |
[1:28:53] | And they’re making a terrible mistake not sending her off to school.” | 他们不送她上大学真是大错特错” |
[1:28:58] | I’ll just sign the first part. | 我只用手语打第一句 |
[1:28:59] | I’m meeting Miles at his audition tomorrow. You still have your slot. | 我明天会去看迈尔斯面试 你的时段还在 |
[1:29:03] | -What is he saying? -You have to stop. | -(他在说什么 ) -别说了 |
[1:29:05] | OK, OK. | 好吧… |
[1:29:06] | But thank you. | 但谢谢你 |
[1:29:35] | I’m gonna get some air. | (我要透透气) |
[1:29:39] | Okay. | (好的) |
[1:29:52] | What’s up? | (怎么了 ) |
[1:29:56] | Just thinking. | (想事情) |
[1:30:02] | The stars here, | (这里的星星) |
[1:30:06] | they don’t look as good as they do on the water. | (看起来没有在海上的时候美) |
[1:30:26] | The song you sang tonight. What was it about? | (今晚你唱的歌曲是关于什么的 ) |
[1:30:37] | It was about… | (是关于…) |
[1:30:41] | what it is to need another person. | (需要另一个人是怎样的感觉) |
[1:30:48] | Can you sing it for me? | (你能唱给我听吗 ) |
[1:30:53] | Now? | (现在吗 ) |
[1:30:54] | Please. | (拜托) |
[1:31:07] | Like the sweet morning dew | 就像甜美的朝露 |
[1:31:12] | I took one look at you | 我瞧了你一眼 |
[1:31:17] | And it was plain to see | 一切显然易见 |
[1:31:20] | You were my destiny | 你就是我的命中注定 |
[1:31:25] | With my arms open wide | 我张开双臂 |
[1:31:28] | Louder. More! | (大声点 继续唱) |
[1:31:33] | I’ll sacrifice for you | 我会为你牺牲 |
[1:31:36] | Dedicate my life to you | 为你献上我的生命 |
[1:31:41] | I will go where you lead | 我会前往你所带领的地方 |
[1:31:45] | Always there in time of need | 紧急关头总在身边 |
[1:31:48] | And when I lose my will | 当我失去意志 |
[1:31:52] | You’ll be there to push me up the hill | 你把我推上山丘 |
[1:31:55] | There’s no | 我们都不会 |
[1:31:57] | No looking back for us | 不会回头 |
[1:32:02] | We got love sure enough | 我们的爱坚定不移 |
[1:32:07] | That’s enough | 那就够了 |
[1:32:09] | You’re all | 我只需要你 |
[1:32:11] | All that I need | 只要有你 |
[1:32:18] | To get by | 就能过日子 |
[1:32:54] | Are we fishing? | (我们要捕鱼吗 ) |
[1:32:56] | No. | (不是) |
[1:33:14] | You guys, this is ridiculous! | 你们这样太荒谬了 |
[1:33:16] | If we’re kicking you out, we’re all doing it as a family. | (如果我们要踢你出门 就要一家人一起去做) |
[1:33:44] | Maybe over there? | (也许在那边 ) |
[1:34:03] | I’m gonna park. | (我去停车) |
[1:34:12] | Look how they’re dressed. | (看他们盛装打扮) |
[1:34:14] | It’s so different. | (跟我天壤之别) |
[1:34:16] | It’s fine. You look pretty. | (没关系 你很美) |
[1:34:20] | Hey! I’m here for my audition. | 嘿 我来面试的 |
[1:34:22] | OK! What’s your name? | 好 叫什么名字 |
[1:34:23] | Ruby Rossi. | 露比罗西 |
[1:34:26] | It looks like you’re about half an hour late. | 看来你迟到约半小时 |
[1:34:28] | Are you ready to go? | 你准备好了吗 |
[1:34:32] | We roll deep. | 我们四人同行 |
[1:34:34] | I’m sorry. Your family can’t go in with you. | 抱歉 你的家人不能跟你进去 |
[1:34:38] | What did she say? | (她说什么 ) |
[1:34:39] | You can’t go in. | (你们不能进去) |
[1:34:52] | Ruby! | 露比 |
[1:34:53] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[1:34:54] | You came! | 你来了 |
[1:34:55] | Is Mr. V here? | 维老师在吗 |
[1:34:56] | He just left. I can call him. | 他刚走了 我可以给他打电话 |
[1:34:59] | I texted him. How did it go? | 我发短信了 面试怎样 |
[1:35:03] | I choked. | 我唱不出来 |
[1:35:04] | What? | 什么 |
[1:35:06] | Ruby Rossi? | 露比罗西 |
[1:35:21] | Hello there! | 你好 |
[1:35:23] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:35:24] | You are… | 你是… |
[1:35:26] | Ruby. Ruby Rossi. | 露比 露比罗西 |
[1:35:31] | OK, Ruby Rossi. | 好的 露比罗西 |
[1:35:33] | Looking at your application, | 看你的申请表 |
[1:35:35] | aside from your involvement in the school choir | 除了你有参加学校合唱团 |
[1:35:38] | and a very nice letter from Bernardo Villalobos, | 还有贝尔纳多维亚罗伯斯的推荐信 |
[1:35:42] | you don’t have a lot of history with music. | 你并没有什么音乐背景 |
[1:35:50] | I don’t under– Is there a question? | 我不明白…有什么问题吗 |
[1:36:03] | Let’s go upstairs. | (我们上楼吧) |
[1:36:17] | What is your first song today? | 你今天的第一首歌是什么 |
[1:36:20] | Both Sides, Now by Joni Mitchell. | 琼尼米歇尔的《两个角度》 |
[1:36:22] | Do you have your sheet music? | 你有带乐谱吗 |
[1:36:27] | I don’t. I forgot. | 没有 我忘了 |
[1:36:32] | Do you know that song? | 你会弹这首歌吗 |
[1:36:35] | All right. You are just going to have to sing it a cappella. | 好吧 你只得清唱了 |
[1:36:41] | OK. | 好的 |
[1:36:44] | I can accompany her. | 我可以为她伴奏 |
[1:36:47] | Sorry for interrupting. Hi! | 抱歉打断你们 嗨 |
[1:36:51] | How are you? | 你们好吗 |
[1:36:52] | I’m Bernardo Villalobos, class of ’89. | 我是贝尔纳多维亚罗伯斯 1989年毕业生 |
[1:36:57] | Nice to see you all. | 很高兴看到你们 |
[1:36:59] | May I? | 请问可以吗 |
[1:37:03] | I guess so. | 可以吧 |
[1:37:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:37:06] | What is going on? | 搞什么 |
[1:37:27] | Rows and flows of angel hair | 丝丝流动的天使秀发 |
[1:37:32] | And ice cream castles in the air | 天空上的冰淇淋城堡 |
[1:37:38] | And feather can– | 羽毛… |
[1:37:45] | Sorry. My mistake. | 抱歉 我弹错了 |
[1:37:50] | Can we take it from the top? | 我们可以从头开始吗 |
[1:38:13] | Rows and flows of angel hair | 丝丝流动的天使秀发 |
[1:38:18] | And ice cream castles in the air | 天空中的冰淇淋城堡 |
[1:38:24] | And feather canyons everywhere | 四周都是羽毛峡谷 |
[1:38:31] | I’ve looked at clouds that way | 我曾如此看待云 |
[1:38:36] | But now they only block the sun | 但现在云只会挡住阳光 |
[1:38:41] | They rain and snow on everyone | 下雨又降雪 |
[1:38:47] | So many things I would have done | 很多事情我本可以做 |
[1:38:53] | But clouds got in my way | 但云妨碍我了 |
[1:38:59] | I’ve looked at clouds From both sides now | 我已从两个角度看过云 |
[1:39:04] | From up and down | 从上下两个角度 |
[1:39:07] | And still somehow | 但不知怎的 |
[1:39:10] | It’s cloud illusions I recall | 我只记起云的幻象 |
[1:39:15] | I really don’t know clouds | 我真的不懂云 |
[1:39:25] | At all | 完全不懂 |
[1:39:30] | Moons and Junes and Ferris wheels | 月亮、6月与摩天轮 |
[1:39:35] | The dizzy dancing way you feel | 像是眩晕地跳舞的感觉 |
[1:39:40] | As every fairy tale comes real | 所有童话故事都成真了 |
[1:39:47] | I’ve looked at love that way | 我曾如此看待爱 |
[1:39:53] | But now it’s just another show | 但现在爱只是另一场表演 |
[1:39:57] | You leave ’em laughing when you go | 你离场时让他们发笑 |
[1:40:03] | And if you care, don’t let ’em know | 要是你在意 别让他们知道 |
[1:40:10] | Don’t give yourself away | 别透露自己的心声 |
[1:40:15] | I’ve looked at love From both sides now | 我已从两个角度看过爱 |
[1:40:20] | From give and take | 从付出与回报两个角度 |
[1:40:23] | And still somehow | 但不知怎的 |
[1:40:26] | It’s love’s illusions I recall | 我只记起爱的幻象 |
[1:40:32] | I really don’t know love | 我真的不懂爱 |
[1:40:41] | At all | 完全不懂 |
[1:40:46] | Tears and fears and feeling proud | 眼泪与恐惧 还有骄傲的感觉 |
[1:40:52] | To say, “I love you,” right out loud | 大声说出“我爱你” |
[1:40:57] | Dreams and schemes and circus crowds | 梦想与计划 还有马戏团人群 |
[1:41:04] | I’ve looked at life that way | 我曾如此看待人生 |
[1:41:09] | But now old friends They’re acting strange | 但现在老朋友举止古怪 |
[1:41:14] | They shake their heads They say I’ve changed | 他们摇摇头说我改变了 |
[1:41:20] | Well, something’s lost But something’s gained | 失去了一些 但得到了另一些 |
[1:41:26] | In living every day | 生活就是如此 |
[1:41:31] | I’ve looked at life From both sides now | 我已从两个角度看过人生 |
[1:41:37] | From win and lose, and still somehow | 从成败两个角度 但不知怎的 |
[1:41:42] | It’s life’s illusions I recall | 我只记起人生的幻象 |
[1:41:49] | I really don’t know life | 我真的不懂人生 |
[1:41:55] | I’ve looked at life From both sides now | 我已从两个角度看过人生 |
[1:42:02] | From up and down, and still somehow | 从高低两个角度 但不知怎的 |
[1:42:07] | It’s life’s illusions I recall | 我只记起人生的幻象 |
[1:42:13] | I really don’t know life | 我真的不懂人生 |
[1:42:35] | Visit me in Boston? | 来波士顿探望我吧 |
[1:42:41] | I don’t know. | 我不确定 |
[1:42:42] | You know, you’re probably gonna run off with some cello player | 你可能会跟大提琴手跑了 |
[1:42:45] | who wears a fedora. | 他戴着绅士帽 |
[1:42:49] | Yeah, probably. | 对 很可能 |
[1:43:08] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[1:43:09] | Ready. | 准备好了 |
[1:43:13] | All right! | 好吧 |
[1:43:16] | Three, two, one… | 三、二、一 |
[1:43:30] | You sure you don’t want us to come? | (你确定不要我们一起去吗 ) |
[1:43:32] | -We can help set up your dorm room? -No, no! Let’s not make this a thing. | -(我们可以帮你整理宿舍房间) -不用了 别小题大做 |
[1:43:40] | Bye-bye, ass monkey. | (拜拜 猴子屁股) |
[1:43:43] | Bye, shit nugget. | (拜 狗屎块) |
[1:43:59] | Stop… | 别笑 |
[1:44:31] | Wait, wait, wait! Stop, stop! | 等等…停车… |
[1:45:03] | Go! | 去吧 |