英文名称:Clueless
年代:1995
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:52] | Okay, you’re probably going, “ls this a Noxzema commercial or what?” | 好吧 你可能想 这是不是Noxzema护肤品广告 |
[00:56] | But seriously, I actually have a way normal life for a teenage girl. | 但说真的 我其实过着正常少女生活 |
[01:01] | I get up, I brush my teeth, and I pick out my school clothes. | 我起床 刷牙 挑上学穿的衣服 |
[01:24] | Daddy’s a litigator. Those are the scariest kinds of lawyers. | 爸爸是诉讼律师 最吓人的那种律师 |
[01:28] | Even Lucy, our maid, is terrified of him. | 甚至露西 我们的女佣 也怕他 |
[01:31] | And Daddy’s so good, he gets $500 an hour to fight with people. | 爸爸很棒 他与人吵架每小时挣五百美金 |
[01:35] | He fights with me for free because I’m his daughter. | 他和我吵架不收钱 因为我是他的千金 |
[01:37] | -Daddy. -Cher, please don’t start | – 爸爸 – 雪儿 求你 别再让我喝果汁了 |
[01:39] | -with the juice again. -Daddy, you need your vitamin C. | 爸爸 您需要补充维生素C |
[01:41] | Where’s my briefcase? | 我的公文包呢 |
[01:42] | It’s been a couple of months now, so I said we’d go out to Malibu. | 都几个月了 我说我们得去马里布休假了 |
[01:45] | Don’t tell me those brain-dead lowlifes have been calling again. | 别告诉我那些无脑贱人又在电话里催命 |
[01:48] | They are your parents. And don’t try sneaking out of the office. | 他们是您的衣食父母 还有别想溜出办公室 |
[01:52] | Dr. Lovett’s coming by to give you a flu shot. | 洛医生就要来给您注射流感疫苗 |
[01:54] | Josh is in town, he’s coming for dinner. | 乔希进城了 他会来吃晚餐 |
[01:56] | -Why? -He’s your stepbrother. | 为什么 他是你继兄 |
[01:58] | You were hardly even married to his mother and that was five years ago. | 您跟他娘算哪门子婚姻 而且都是五年前的事了 |
[02:02] | -Why do I have to see Josh? -You divorce wives, not children. | 为什么我得见乔希 你休得了老婆 舍不得孩子 |
[02:06] | -Here. -Forget it! | – 给 – 没门 |
[02:08] | Did I show you the loqued-out jeep Daddy got me? | 我给你看了爸爸给我的拉风吉普没 |
[02:11] | It’s got four-wheel drive, dual side airbags, and a monster sound system. | 四驱 双侧面气囊 魔声音响系统 |
[02:16] | I don’t have a license yet, but I needed something to learn on. | 我还没正式驾照 但我要边开边学 |
[02:21] | Boy, they came out of nowhere. | 乖乖 它们出现得不是地方 |
[02:25] | Here’s where Dionne lives. | 这是迪翁家 |
[02:26] | She’s my friend because we both know what it’s like | 她是我朋友 |
[02:29] | to have people be jealous of us. | 因为我们都知道被别人羡慕妒嫉恨是何等滋味 |
[02:30] | Dude! | 公子 |
[02:32] | Girlfriend! | 女友 |
[02:33] | And I must give her snaps for her courageous fashion efforts. | 冲着她敢为天下先的心劲 我必须给她鼓掌 |
[02:36] | Hey, Cher. | 嗨 雪儿 |
[02:38] | Dionne and I were both named after great singers of the past | 迪翁和我都是随着现在已经过气的超级歌星取的名 |
[02:41] | who now do infomercials. | |
[02:44] | So? | 如何 |
[02:45] | Go shopping with Dr. Seuss? | 跟苏斯博士(童书作者)逛街了 |
[02:47] | At least I wouldn’t skin a collie to make my backpack. | 至少我没有活剥狗皮做我的背包 |
[02:49] | It’s faux. | 是人造的啦 |
[02:51] | -Hello! That was a stop sign. -I totally paused. | 喂 有停车标志耶 停”过”了 |
[02:56] | Yeah. Okay. | 是的 没错 |
[03:00] | It’s not even 8:30 and Murray is paging me. | 不到八点半莫里就在呼我 |
[03:03] | -He is so possessive. -Tell me about it. | 他占有欲好强 |
[03:05] | This weekend he called me and he’s all, “Where were you?” | 不用你说 这个周末他老是呼我 无非是”你在哪里呀” |
[03:07] | I’m like, “I’m at my grandmother’s…” | 我无非答”在奶奶家啊” (乘吉普出游去了) |
[03:08] | Dionne and her boyfriend Murray are in this dramatic relationship. | 迪翁和她男友莫里就是这样轰轰烈烈 |
[03:12] | I think they’ve seen that Ike and Tina Turner movie | 我猜他们是那部艾克&蒂娜·特纳的电影看多了 |
[03:14] | just too many times. | |
[03:16] | Now I have to say to her… | 现在我得跟她说 |
[03:18] | De, why do you put up with it? You could do so much better. | 迪 为什么你要忍着 你可以找个更好的 |
[03:21] | I know. Here he comes. | 我知道 他来了 |
[03:25] | Woman, why don’t you be answering any of my pages? | 婆娘 你怎么老不回传呼 |
[03:28] | -I hate when you call me “woman.” -Where you been all weekend? | 我讨厌你叫我”婆娘” |
[03:30] | -You jeeping behind my back? -Jeeping? | 整个周末你在哪里 你在我背后吉普吗 |
[03:32] | Jeeping. Know what I’m saying? | 吉普 吉普 懂我的意思吗 |
[03:34] | No, but speaking of vehicular sex | 不懂 但说起车震 |
[03:36] | perhaps you can explain how this cheap K-Mart hair extension | 你倒是说说这根贱辫子是怎么回事 |
[03:39] | -got into the back seat of your car. -I don’t know where that came from. | 掉在你车后座 我不知道这打哪来的 |
[03:43] | That looks like one of your little stringy things you got up in your hair. | 看起来像是你头上的一根丑东西 |
[03:46] | I do not wear polyester hair, okay? | 我才不戴化纤货 懂不懂 |
[03:48] | Unlike some people I know, like Shawana. | 我才不像某些人那样 比如说莎瓦娜 |
[03:51] | -De, I’m Audi. -Bye. | 迪 我先走了 |
[03:52] | -Why do you gotta go there? -That’s it! I’ve had it with you! | 再见 – 为什么你要去 – 够了 我跟你完了 |
[03:55] | ls it that time of the month again? | 你是不是来大姨妈了 |
[03:57] | I don’t know why Dionne’s going out with a high-school boy. | 我不知道为什么迪翁要和高中男生约会 |
[04:00] | They’re like dogs. | 他们活像狗一样 |
[04:02] | You have to clean them and feed them and… | 你得清洁他们 喂养他们 还有 |
[04:04] | They’re just like these nervous creatures | 他们跟那些癫畜生一个德性 |
[04:06] | that jump and slobber all over you. | 围着你上蹿下跳垂涎三尺 |
[04:08] | Get off of me. | 给我死开 |
[04:11] | As if! | 怎么想的 |
[04:13] | Should all oppressed people be allowed refuge in America? | 是否所有受压迫人民都应允许入境避难 |
[04:18] | Amber will take the con position. Cher will be pro. | 安伯做反方 雪儿做正方 |
[04:23] | Cher, two minutes. | 雪儿 两分钟 |
[04:25] | So, okay. | 那么 好吧 |
[04:27] | Like right now, for example, the Haitians need to come to America. | 就像目前 比如说 海地人需要来美国 |
[04:32] | But some people are all, “What about the strain on our resources?” | 但有人要说”我们资源紧张怎么办” |
[04:35] | But it’s like, when I had this garden party for my father’s birthday, right? | 但这就像我为我爸庆生开花园派对一样 |
[04:39] | I said RSVP because it was a sit-down dinner. | 我说敬请赐复 因为晚餐要人人入座 |
[04:42] | But people came that, like, did not RSVP. So, I was like totally bugging. | 但人们不回复就来了 我被弄得焦头烂额 |
[04:48] | I had to haul ass to the kitchen, redistribute the food, | 我得屁颠屁颠跑到厨房重新分餐 |
[04:51] | squish in extra place settings, | 腾出额外的餐位餐具 |
[04:53] | but by the end of the day it was, like, the more the merrier. | 但结果这一晚过得正是独乐乐不如众乐乐 |
[04:56] | And so, if the government could just get to the kitchen, | 因此 |
[04:59] | rearrange some things, we could certainly party with the Haitians. | 如果政府能到厨房重新安排一些事 我们无疑能和海地人开个派对 |
[05:03] | And in conclusion, may I please remind you | 最后 我可否提醒你一下 |
[05:05] | that it does not say “RSVP” on the Statue of Liberty. | 自由女神上没有写”敬请赐复” |
[05:12] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[05:20] | Amber, a reply? | 安伯 回应 |
[05:21] | Mr. Hall, how can I answer that? | 霍尔先生 我该怎么回 |
[05:24] | The topic is Haiti and she’s talking about some little party. | 论题是海地 她却在谈论小派对 |
[05:28] | Hello! It was his 50th birthday. | 喂 那是他的五十大寿耶 |
[05:32] | Whatever. If she doesn’t do the assignment, I can’t do mine. | 我不管 她不好好辩 那我也做不来 |
[05:36] | Ladies. | 女士们 |
[05:38] | So, does anyone have any further thoughts on Cher’s oration? | 有没有谁想对雪儿演讲做进一步探讨 |
[05:42] | Elton, comments? | 埃尔顿 有何高见 |
[05:43] | Yeah, I can’t find my Cranberries CD. I gotta go to the Quad | 我找不到我的小红莓乐队CD |
[05:46] | -before somebody snags it. -I’m afraid I can’t permit that. | 我要去沙滩车那里免得有人弄坏了 恐怕我不能允许 |
[05:50] | -Any further insights? -I had an insight, Mr. Hall. | 谁想进一步探讨 我悟到了 霍尔先生 |
[05:53] | I’m all ears. | 洗耳恭听 |
[05:54] | Okay. Like, the way I feel about the Rolling Stones | 我悟到我对滚石乐队的感觉 |
[05:58] | is the way my kids are gonna feel about Nine Inch Nails, | 就是我孩子对九寸钉乐队的感觉 |
[06:01] | so I really shouldn’t torment my mom anymore, huh? | 所以我真的不该再折磨我妈了 嗯 |
[06:04] | Yes. Well, it’s a little off the subject of Haiti | 没错 呃 离海地有点跑题了 |
[06:08] | but tolerance is always a good lesson. | 但宽容永远是上了好的一课 |
[06:11] | -Thank you. -Even when it comes out of nowhere. | 谢谢 即使它出现得不是地方 |
[06:14] | And with that in mind, I’m going to distribute your report cards. | 本着宽大为怀 我要发下你们的成绩单 |
[06:18] | Now, is there a Christian Stovitz in this class? | 班上有叫克里斯蒂安·斯托维茨的吗 |
[06:22] | Mr. Hall, the buzz on Christian is that his parents have joint custody, | 霍尔先生 传言克里斯蒂安由父母共同监护 |
[06:26] | so he’ll be spending one semester in Chicago and one semester here. | 所以他一学期在芝加哥 一学期在这 |
[06:29] | I think it is a travesty on the part of the legal profession. | 我想这对法律界是个嘲弄 |
[06:33] | Thank you for that perspective, Cher. | 多谢高见 雪儿 |
[06:41] | Now, could all conversations please come to a halt? | 现在 能静一会吗 |
[06:48] | And could the suicide attempts | 寻死觅活能否 |
[06:50] | please be postponed till the next period? | 请延到下一次 |
[06:55] | Suddenly, a dark cloud settled over first period. | 忽然 首次乌云密布 |
[06:58] | I got a C in Debate? | 我辩论得了C |
[07:02] | -De? -What’s up? | – 迪 – 什么事 |
[07:03] | -Did you get your report card? -Yeah. I’m toast. How did you do? | 你拿到成绩单了吗 嗯 我完蛋了 你呢 |
[07:07] | I totally choked. My father is gonna go ballistic on me. | 我烦死了 我爸要向我开炮了 |
[07:10] | Mr. Hall was way harsh. | 霍尔先生太严了 |
[07:13] | He gave me a C-. | 他给我C- |
[07:15] | He gave me a C, which drags down my entire average. | 他给我C 平均分拉下来了 |
[07:19] | -Bye. -I’ll call you, okay? | 再见 |
[07:20] | Yeah. | – 再打给你 – 好 |
[07:21] | Isn’t my house classic? | 我的房子经典吧 |
[07:24] | The columns date all the way back to 1972. | 柱子的历史一直追溯到1972年 |
[07:28] | Wasn’t my mom a Betty? She died when I was just a baby, | 我妈妈美吧 当我还是孩子时她就去世了 |
[07:31] | a fluke accident during a routine liposuction. | 一次例行抽脂时的偶然意外 |
[07:34] | I don’t remember her, but I like to pretend she still watches over me. | 我不记得她了 但我喜欢假装她依然看顾着我 |
[07:38] | Ma, 98 in Geometry. Pretty groovy, huh? | 妈 几何98分 相当棒 嗯 |
[07:44] | Yuck. | 讨厌 |
[07:46] | The maudlin music of the university station? | 大学生多愁善感的音乐 |
[07:53] | What is it about college and crybaby music? | 放这大学爱哭鬼音乐干嘛 |
[07:58] | Who’s watching the galleria? | 谁来逛街了 |
[08:00] | So, the flannel shirt deal, | 穿着法兰绒衬衫干嘛 |
[08:02] | is that a nod to the crispy Seattle weather | 是怕了西雅图的不测风云 |
[08:04] | or you trying to stay warm in front of the refrigerator? | 还是你想在冰箱前待暖和点 |
[08:07] | Oh, my, you’re filling out there. | 天哪 你那儿发福了 |
[08:10] | Wow. Your face is catching up with your mouth. | 哇 你的长相赶上你的臭嘴了 |
[08:12] | -I went by Dad’s office. -He is not your dad. | 我路过爸爸办公室 |
[08:15] | Why don’t you torture a new family? | 他不是你爸爸 为什么你不折磨新家庭去 |
[08:16] | Just because my mother married someone else | 我妈嫁给别人 |
[08:18] | doesn’t mean he’s my father. | 并不意味那人就是我爸 |
[08:20] | Actually, Kato, that’s exactly what it means. | 说真的 加藤 就是这么回事 |
[08:22] | I hope you’re not thinking of staying here. | 我希望你不会想要呆在这里 |
[08:24] | -I sure want to. -I’m sure you do. | 我当然想 |
[08:26] | I got a place in Westwood near school. | 我当然知道你想 我在Westwood附近念书 即加利福尼亚大学洛杉矶分校 |
[08:29] | Shouldn’t you go to school on the East Coast? | 你不是该去东岸念书吗 |
[08:31] | I hear girls at NYU aren’t at all particular. | 我听说纽约大学女生根本不挑食 |
[08:34] | You’re funny. | 你真搞笑 |
[08:35] | What’s your problem, Beavis? | 你怎么回事 比维斯 |
[08:37] | …infantry furiously trading machine gun fire. | 步兵用机枪猛烈交火 |
[08:39] | You just got here and already you’re playing Couch Commando. | 你已经霸在这沙发上了 还抢我电视看 |
[08:42] | In some parts of the universe, maybe not in Contempo Casual | 在宇宙某些地方 也许在当代休闲(女装店)不是 |
[08:46] | but in some parts, it’s considered cool to know what’s going on in the world. | 但在某些地方 了解天下事被认为极酷 |
[08:49] | Thank you, Josh. I so need lessons from you on how to be cool. | 谢谢 乔希 我真要跟你学学怎么息怒 |
[08:53] | Tell me that part about Kenny G again. | 再跟我讲讲肯尼·基(萨克斯演奏大师) |
[08:56] | Come on, you chuckleheads, get in here. | 快 小傻瓜们 过来吃饭 |
[09:01] | Josh, are you still growing? You look taller than you did at Easter. | 乔希 你还在长个 看起来你比复活节时又高了 |
[09:04] | I don’t think so. | 我不觉得 |
[09:06] | -Doesn’t he look bigger? -His head does. | 他是不是看起来更大了 他脑袋是的 |
[09:09] | Josh, have you given any thought to our little discussion about corporate law? | 乔希 你有想过之前我们谈过的公司法吗 |
[09:13] | Yeah, but I think I’d really like to check out environmental law. | 好了 但我真的想学学环境法 |
[09:16] | What for? You want to have a miserable, frustrating life? | 什么 你想过悲惨失意人生 |
[09:19] | Josh will have that no matter what he does. | 乔希不管做什么都会如此的啦 |
[09:22] | At least he knows what he wants to do | 至少他知道他想做什么 |
[09:24] | and he’s in a good college. I’d like to see you have a little bit of direction. | 他上了好大学 我倒想看看你有何打算 |
[09:28] | -I have direction. -Yeah. Towards the mall. | 我有打算 对 直奔商场 |
[09:31] | Which reminds me, where’s your report card? | 不说我还忘了 你的成绩单呢 |
[09:33] | -It’s not ready yet. -What do you mean, it’s not ready yet? | 还没准备好 你什么意思 还没准备好 |
[09:35] | Well, some teachers were trying to lowball me, Daddy. | 有些老师死命压低我的分数 爸爸 |
[09:38] | And I know how you say never accept a first offer, | 我知道您教诲说一定要还价 |
[09:41] | so I figure these grades are just a jumping off point to start negotiations. | 所以我想这分数只是展开协商的起点 |
[09:45] | Very good. | 非常好 |
[09:46] | Whose is that? | |
[09:48] | De? | 迪 |
[09:49] | Hello? Yeah, Jake, what? | 喂 噢 杰克 什么事 |
[09:51] | No, not the afternoon! | 不 下午不行 |
[09:52] | You are such a brownnoser. | 你好会装模作样 |
[09:54] | And you are such a superficial space cadet. | 你好不通人情世故 |
[09:57] | What makes you think you’ll get teachers to change your grades? | 你怎么以为你能让老师改分数 |
[10:00] | Only the fact that I’ve done it every other semester. | 仅仅因为我每个学期一贯如此 |
[10:06] | I told my P.E. teacher an evil male had broken my heart, | 我告诉体育老师一个坏男人伤了我的心 |
[10:10] | so she raised my C to a B. | 她把我的分数从C加到B |
[10:12] | -Miserable. -They’re horrible. | 他们坏透了 |
[10:13] | -I can’t eat, I can’t sleep. -Don’t feel bad. I know. | – 我吃不下 睡不着 – 想开点 我懂 |
[10:15] | And you see, they’re all like that. | 要知道 天下男人一般黑 |
[10:18] | Then I promised Miss Geist I’d start a letter-writing campaign | 然后我允诺盖斯特小姐我要向议员 |
[10:21] | to my congressman about violations of the Clean Air Act. | 就违反清洁空气法的行为展开上书 |
[10:26] | But Mr. Hall was totally rigid. | 但霍尔先生冥顽不化 |
[10:28] | He said my debates were unresearched | 他说我的辩论完全无理据 |
[10:30] | unstructured, and unconvincing. | 无章法 无说服力 |
[10:33] | As if! | 怎么想的 |
[10:37] | I felt impotent and out of control, which I really hate. | 我觉得好无力 好无奈 真的好讨厌 |
[10:41] | I needed to find sanctuary in a place where I could gather my thoughts | 我要找个避难所好让我汇聚精神 |
[10:44] | and regain my strength. | 重振力量 |
[10:53] | Dude, what’s wrong? | 公子 |
[10:54] | Are you suffering from buyer’s remorse or something? | 怎么了 是不是买过又后悔了 |
[10:56] | God, no, nothing like that. It’s just that | 天 不 没那回事 只是 |
[10:59] | we’ve been shopping all day and I still don’t know what to do about Mr. Hall. | 我们已经购物一整天了 我还是不知道怎么搞定霍尔先生 |
[11:03] | I tried everything to convince him of my scholastic aptitude | 我想方设法让他相信我的学习能力 |
[11:06] | but I was brutally rebuffed. | 却狠狠碰上了钉子 |
[11:07] | Get over it. He’s a miserable little man who wants to make | 熬过去 他是个悲惨的小人物 |
[11:10] | everyone else miserable, too. | 想让其他每个人也凄凄惨惨戚戚 |
[11:12] | De, that’s it. | 迪 就是这个 |
[11:14] | We’ve got to figure out a way to make Mr. Hall sublimely happy. | 我们要想办法让霍尔先生快乐无比 |
[11:19] | Here’s the 41 1 on Mr. Hall. | 这是4-1-1(查询号码)有关霍尔先生 |
[11:21] | He’s single, he’s 47, and he earns minor ducats at a thankless job. | 他单身 47岁 挣小钱 干着吃力不讨好工作 |
[11:27] | What that man needs is a good, healthy boink fest. | 他需要的是有益健康的琴瑟之好 |
[11:30] | Unfortunately, there was a major babe drought in my school. | 不幸的是 我校老师姑娘荒严重 |
[11:34] | The evil trolls from the Math Department were actually married. | 从数学系来的邪恶巨魔居然结婚了 |
[11:39] | Snickers. | 士力架耶 |
[11:41] | And in the grand tradition of P.E. teachers | 继承体育老师的伟大传统 |
[11:44] | Miss Stoeger seemed to be same-sex oriented. | 斯多格小姐看起来有同性倾向 |
[11:48] | Of course, there was always Miss Geist. | 当然 少不了盖斯特小姐 |
[11:51] | Something told me not to discount Miss Geist. | 某些事告诉我盖斯特小姐奇货可居 |
[11:57] | Sure, she has runs in her stockings and her slip is always showing | 没错 她丝袜高跟 内衬总是露出来 |
[12:01] | and she has more lipstick on her teeth than on her mouth. | 她牙上的唇膏比嘴上的还多 |
[12:04] | Popular uprisings from Estates to the general assembly. | 从等级会议到全体大会的人民起义 |
[12:07] | God, this woman is screaming for a makeover. | 天哪 她好需要大改造 |
[12:10] | I’m her only hope. | 我是她唯一的希望 |
[12:14] | “Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May | 狂风抽打了青春的爱芽 |
[12:18] | “But thy eternal summer shall not fade” | 但夏日的激情将永不褪色 |
[12:20] | Phat! Did you write that? | 精彩 你写的 |
[12:22] | -Duh! It’s like a famous quote. -From where? | 哎 名言耶(莎士比亚) |
[12:25] | Cliffs Notes. | 哪上面的 克利夫注解(辅导读物) |
[12:26] | I know you’re going to be doing better, Travis. | 我知道你会做得更好 崔维斯 |
[12:30] | No, if you run along, I’ll see you third period. | 不 如果你老样子 我将第三次看到你 |
[12:32] | And we’ll try to remember to bring our textbooks. | 我们怕会是连带课本都记不住了 |
[12:36] | Okay. | |
[13:00] | My God, she actually looked happy! | 我的天 她看起来好幸福 |
[13:02] | Classic. | 经典 |
[13:04] | -Paroudasm Banafshein. -Here. | – 帕诺达森·巴奈夫肖恩 – 在 |
[13:07] | Sixteen tardies to work off. | 16次迟到 |
[13:13] | Janet Hong, no tardies. | 珍妮特·洪 没有迟到 |
[13:16] | Travis Birkenstock, 38 tardies. By far the most tardies in the class. | 崔维斯·伯肯史托克 38次迟到 |
[13:21] | Congratulations. | 到目前为止最多上课迟到 恭喜 |
[13:27] | This is so unexpected, I didn’t even have a speech prepared. | 真没有想到 我都没准备好演说词 |
[13:31] | But I would like to say this: | 但我想说 |
[13:33] | Tardiness is not something you can do all on your own. | 迟到并非我一己之功 |
[13:36] | Many people contributed to my tardiness. | 许多人为我迟到贡献良多 |
[13:38] | I’d like to thank my parents for never giving me a ride to school. | 我想感谢我父母 从不开车送我上学 |
[13:42] | The LA City bus drivers for taking a chance on an unknown kid. | 感谢洛城校车司机给陌生小孩一个机会 |
[13:45] | And last, but not least, the wonderful crew at McDonald’s | 最后要特别感谢 了不起的麦当劳全体工作人员 |
[13:48] | for spending hours making those Egg McMuffins | 花费宝贵时间制作美味蛋堡 |
[13:51] | without which I might never be tardy. | 没有他们我可能永远迟不了到 |
[13:58] | If Mr. Birkenstock has no political messages | 如果伯肯史托克先生的演讲并无政治寓意 |
[14:01] | to include in his speech, I’ll go on. | 我继续念了 |
[14:03] | Cher Horowitz, two tardies. | 雪儿·霍罗威茨 两次迟到 |
[14:06] | I object. | 我反对 |
[14:07] | Do you recall the dates of these alleged tardies? | 您记得起所谓迟到的日期吗 |
[14:09] | One was last Monday. | 其中一次是上周一 |
[14:12] | Mr. Hall, I was surfing the crimson wave. | 霍尔先生 我那时身翻红浪 |
[14:14] | I had to haul ass to the ladies’. | 不得不跑去慵自缩头 |
[14:16] | I assume you’re referring to women’s troubles and so I’ll let that one slide. | 我想你是指女人的麻烦 那一次就算了 |
[14:21] | Thank you, Mr. Hall. Miss Geist was right about you. | 谢谢您 霍尔先生 盖斯特小姐说您说对了 |
[14:25] | What do you mean? | 你此话怎讲 |
[14:26] | She said that you were the only one in the school with any intelligence. | 她说您是学校里唯一有才的人 |
[14:37] | Cher, get in here. | 雪儿 过来 |
[14:40] | Yes, Daddy? | 来了 爸爸 |
[14:42] | Would you tell me what the hell this is? | 你告诉我这到底怎么回事 |
[14:44] | A second notice for three outstanding tickets. | 三张未付罚单第二次通知 |
[14:48] | I don’t remember getting a first notice. | 我不记得收到过第一次通知 |
[14:50] | The ticket is the first notice. | 罚单就是第一次通知 |
[14:52] | I didn’t even know you can get tickets without a license. | 我都不知道你没正式驾照就能吃罚单 |
[14:54] | Sure you can. You can get tickets anytime. | 您当然也能啊 您什么时候都能 |
[14:56] | ls that so? Not around here, you can’t. | 真的吗 别兜圈子 你不能 |
[14:58] | From this moment on, you will not drive, sit, | 从现在开始 如果无人监督 |
[15:02] | do anything in that jeep without a supervised driver present. | 你不准开 不准坐 不准对那吉普做任何事 |
[15:05] | No cruising around with Dionne, all right? | 不准跟迪翁出去巡游 明白吗 |
[15:07] | Two permits do not equal a license. Do I make myself clear? | 两张临时驾照也不如一张正式驾照 听清楚了吗 |
[15:11] | Yes, Daddy. | 知道了 爸爸 |
[15:12] | I expect you to become a good driver. I wanna see you apply yourself. | 我期待你成为好司机 我想看到你专心致志 |
[15:16] | -I will. I’m gonna practice real hard. -Okay. | 我会的 我会勤学苦练 好 |
[15:22] | A licensed driver with nothing to do? Where would I find such a loser? | 一个有驾照又无所事事的司机 如此废物我上哪儿找去 |
[15:27] | Granola breath, you got something on your chin. | 麦片味道的 下巴上有东西 |
[15:30] | -I’m growing a goatee. -That’s good. | 我在留胡子 |
[15:32] | You don’t wanna be the last one at the coffee house without chin pubes. | 很好 你不想变成咖啡厅里最后一个下巴上没鸡巴毛的男人 |
[15:35] | I can’t tell you how much I enjoy these little chats of ours | 我无法向你言表 跟你小聊多么让我乐在其中 |
[15:38] | but in the interest of saving time, why don’t you tell me what you want? | 但出于省时考虑 你就告诉我你想要什么 |
[15:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:44] | So, actually | 其实 |
[15:46] | I have a permit and I can drive and all | 我有临时驾照 我完全能开车 |
[15:48] | but Daddy says I can’t take the jeep out without a licensed driver. | 但爸爸说没有有照司机作陪 我不能开吉普出去 |
[15:52] | And since you’re not doing anything and all… | 既然你完全无所事事 |
[15:54] | What are the chances of you shutting up till you get your way? | 如果你顺心遂愿有没有机会让你闭嘴 |
[15:57] | Slim to none. Come on! | 微乎其微 快 |
[16:01] | James Bond, in America we drive on the right side of the road. | 詹姆斯·邦德 在美国我们靠右行驶 |
[16:05] | I am. You try driving in platforms. | 我是呀 你想把车开到站台上么 |
[16:08] | I got to get back to school. Wanna practice parking? | 我要回学校 想练习泊车吗 |
[16:12] | What’s the point? Everywhere you go has valet. | 有何意义 到哪儿都有侍者代客泊车 |
[16:15] | What class are you going to? | 你要上什么课 |
[16:17] | Actually, I’m going to a tree people meeting. | 实际上 我要去参加树人会 |
[16:20] | We might get Marky Mark to plant a celebrity tree. | 我们可能请来Marky Mark种棵名人树 歌手 内衣广告明星 |
[16:23] | How fabulous. | 妙不可言 |
[16:24] | Getting Marky Mark to take time from his busy pants-dropping schedule | 请Marky |
[16:28] | to plant trees? | Mark从他忙碌的脱裤子日程中抽身出来种树 |
[16:30] | Josh, why don’t you just hire a gardener? | 乔希 你雇个园丁不就得了吗 |
[16:32] | Well, maybe Marky Mark wants to use his popularity for a good cause. | 也许Marky Mark想用他的人气做好事 |
[16:36] | Make a contribution. | 为社会做贡献 |
[16:38] | In case you’ve never heard of that, a contribution is the giving of… | 说不定你闻所未闻 贡献就是付出 |
[16:41] | Excuse me, but I have donated many expensive Italian outfits to Lucy. | 对不起 |
[16:44] | …time and funds. | 但我已经捐赠了许多昂贵的意大利套装给露西 |
[16:46] | And, as soon as I get my license, I fully intend to brake for animals. | 而且一旦我拿到正式驾照 我完全打算为动物刹车让路 |
[16:49] | And I’ve contributed many hours helping two lonely teachers find romance. | 而且我已经花费了许多时间 帮助两位孤独老师寻找浪漫 |
[16:54] | Which, I’ll bet, serves your interests more than theirs. | 这些事我打赌 为你的利益着想多过为他们 |
[16:57] | If I ever saw you do anything that wasn’t 90% selfish, I’d die of shock. | 如果我看到你做什么事不是90%出于自私 我会笑着闪边 |
[17:02] | That’d be reason enough for me. | 对我来说那样就值了 |
[17:09] | -Would you call me selfish? -No, not to your face. | 你会说我自私么 不 不会当你面 |
[17:12] | Really? | 真的 |
[17:14] | ls Josh giving you shit ’cause he’s going through | 怎么 乔希跟你胡说八道了 |
[17:16] | his post-adolescent idealistic phase? | 因为他在经历青壮年理想主义阶段 |
[17:18] | Look, there’s Mr. Hall. | 看 霍尔先生来也 |
[17:20] | Mr. Hall. | 霍尔先生 |
[17:22] | Do you drink coffee? | 喝咖啡吗 |
[17:24] | Not from this cafeteria. | 不喝学校餐厅的 |
[17:26] | But, yes, under normal circumstances. | 不过 是的 通常情况喝 |
[17:28] | I am such a retard. When I was packing Daddy’s lunch this morning | 我好笨 今早我给爸爸打包午餐时 |
[17:32] | I gave him my lemon Snapple and I took his sucky Italian roast. | 我给了他我的柠檬汁 我带了他意大利烘培咖啡 |
[17:36] | Do you want it? | 您想喝吗 |
[17:38] | -Are you sure you don’t want it? -It might stunt my growth. | 你真的不想喝 可能妨碍我的发育 |
[17:41] | And I wanna be 5’10” like Cindy Crawford. | 我想像辛迪·克劳馥一样身高178cm |
[17:43] | I thought maybe you or Miss Geist might like it. | 我想您或盖斯特小姐会喜欢喝 |
[17:46] | Maybe you could share it. | 也许你们能一起分享 |
[17:50] | -Thanks. -Sure. | 多谢 不客气 |
[17:55] | -Miss Geist. -Hi, girls. | – 盖斯特小姐 – 嗨 姑娘们 |
[17:57] | Did you sign up for the environmental fair? | 你们报名参加环境展会了吗 |
[17:58] | Yeah, we will. | 好的 我们会 |
[17:59] | You have such pretty eyes. Don’t hide them. | 您眼睛好漂亮 别藏起来了 |
[18:01] | -These clips are so cute. -This top is so ’80s. | – 发型好有八十年代的味道 – 发夹好可爱 |
[18:04] | And this tiny little waist. | 小腰好纤细 |
[18:07] | You girls are sweet. | – 姑娘们 – 您真美 |
[18:11] | Don’t forget to sign up for the environmental fair. | 别忘了报名参加环境展会 |
[18:14] | Not a total Betty, but a vast improvement. | 不完全算美女 但大有进步了 |
[18:16] | We did our best. | 我们尽力而为了 |
[18:18] | We gotta book if we’re gonna make it to P.E. | 我们想赶上体育课得预约了 |
[18:21] | Come on, De. | 快点 迪 |
[18:22] | I feel like bailing, dude. Come on. | 我感觉像吊桶打水一样 公子 快点 |
[18:24] | I know what you mean, but at least it’s exercise. I feel like such a heifer. | 我懂你的意思 但这至少是锻炼身体 我感觉像反刍的小母牛 |
[18:28] | I had two bowls of Special K, three pieces of turkey bacon, | 我吃了两碗Special K麦米片 三片火鸡培根 均为低脂食品 |
[18:31] | a handful of popcorn, five peanut butter M&M’s | 一把爆米花 五粒M&M’s花生巧克力豆 |
[18:34] | -and like three pieces of licorice. -My God. Look. | 好像还有三片甘草糖 天哪 看 |
[18:38] | ls that a photo op or what? | 那是在拍照还是怎么着 |
[18:42] | Would you look at that body language? | 你看出那肢体语言了吗 |
[18:44] | Legs crossed toward each other. That’s an unequivocal sex invite. | 双腿交叉指向对方 明确的性邀请 |
[18:52] | -Cher, he’s getting her digits. -Look at Geist. She’s so cute. | 雪儿 他在记她的号码 看盖斯特小姐 她样子好可爱 |
[18:58] | Old people can be so sweet. | 老人家也能如此甜蜜 周末作业 尽情玩 |
[19:43] | The entire student body was utterly grateful for the improvement | 全体学生感激涕零 |
[19:47] | in their grades. | 因为他们成绩突飞猛进 |
[20:05] | -Cher, what’s this all about? -My report card. | 雪儿 这都是怎么回事 我的成绩单呀 |
[20:09] | The same semester? | 同一学期的吗 |
[20:11] | What’d you do, turn in some extra-credit reports? | 你做了什么 交了些额外加分的报告 |
[20:13] | No. | 没 |
[20:15] | Did you take the midterms over? | 你重考了期中考试 |
[20:19] | You mean to tell me that you argued your way | 你是在告诉我你凭三寸不烂之舌把分数从C+争到A- |
[20:22] | from a C+ to an A-? | |
[20:25] | Totally based on my powers of persuasion. Are you proud? | 完全基于我的说服力 您骄傲吧 |
[20:28] | Honey, I couldn’t be happier than if they were based on real grades. | 亲爱的 比你凭自己实力考到更骄傲 |
[20:34] | -Fabulous. -Thank you. | – 好极了 – 谢谢 |
[20:39] | I felt so satisfied, I wanted to do more good deeds. | 我踌躇满志 我想做更多好事 |
[20:45] | De, when your allergies act up, take out your nose ring. | 迪 过敏发作时取下鼻环啦 |
[20:49] | Follow through. There you go. | 顺势击球 就这样 |
[20:53] | All right, Cher. | 下一个 雪儿 |
[20:55] | Earth to Cher! Come in, Cher! | 说雪儿呢 过来 雪儿 |
[21:01] | Miss Stoeger. | 斯多格小姐 |
[21:03] | I would just like to say that physical education in this school is a disgrace. | 我只想说这学校体育课真是个耻辱 |
[21:08] | I mean, standing in line for 40 minutes is hardly aerobically effective. | 我是说排队站40分钟简直不算有氧运动 |
[21:13] | I doubt I worked off the calories in a stick of Carefree gum. | 我怀疑我消耗的卡路里是一片Carefree口香糖 |
[21:19] | Well, you certainly exercised your mouth, Cher. Now hit the ball. | 不是练了你的嘴儿嘛 雪儿 现在击球 |
[21:24] | Miss Stoeger, that machine is just a lawsuit waiting to happen! | 斯多格小姐 那机器想吃官司不成 |
[21:28] | Thanks for the legal advice. | 多谢法律意见 |
[21:31] | Dionne, you’re up. | 迪翁 到你了 |
[21:32] | Miss Stoeger, I have a note from my tennis instructor | 斯多格小姐 我有我网球教练的假条 |
[21:35] | and he would prefer it if I didn’t expose myself to any training | 他不希望我不接受任何可能影响他教学的训练 |
[21:38] | that might derail his teachings. | |
[21:40] | Fine. Amber? | 很好 安伯 |
[21:42] | Miss Stoeger, my plastic surgeon doesn’t want me doing | 斯多格小姐 我的整形外科医生不想 |
[21:45] | any activity where balls fly at my nose. | 我做任何球飞到我鼻子上的活动 |
[21:49] | Well, there goes your social life. | 哇 那你的社交生活也完蛋了 |
[21:52] | Miss Stoeger. | 斯多格小姐 |
[21:54] | Got another one. | 又一个学生 |
[21:56] | Ladies, we have a new student with us. This is Tai Fraiser. | 女士们 我们有了新同学 这是苔·弗雷泽 |
[22:03] | Tai, you don’t have time to change, but you can hit a few balls in those clothes. | 苔 你没时间换装了 但你能穿这身衣服击几个球 |
[22:07] | She could be a farmer in those clothes. | 她能穿这身衣服当乡巴佬 |
[22:11] | -All right, Amber, that’s enough. -De, my mission is clear. | 喂 安伯 够了 迪 我明白天降大任了 |
[22:14] | Would you look at that girl? She is so adorably clueless. | 你看到那女孩了吗 她笨到可爱家家了 |
[22:18] | -We’ve got to adopt her. -Cher, she is tore up. | – 我们要接纳她 – 雪儿 她差劲死了 |
[22:21] | Our stock would plummet. | 我们的身价会暴跌的 |
[22:23] | De, don’t you want to use your popularity for a good cause? | 迪 难道你不想用你的人气做件好事吗 |
[22:27] | -No. -Come here. | – 不想 – 过来 |
[22:28] | Yeah, come here. | 对 过来 |
[22:30] | -Hang with us. -Thank you. | 跟我们混 谢谢你 |
[22:33] | -How do you like California? -Man, I’m freaking. | 你觉得加州如何 唉 我都不知该看哪里 |
[22:36] | I could really use some sort of an herbal refreshment. | 我真的要用点草本提神饮料 |
[22:40] | We do lunch in 1 0 minutes. We don’t have any tea | 我们午餐10分钟就完了 我们没茶 |
[22:43] | -but we have Coke and stuff. -No shit! You guys got coke here? | 但有可乐 不是吧 你们这里竟喝可乐 |
[22:46] | -Yeah. -Yeah, this is America. | – 没错 – 没错 这是美国 |
[22:50] | So we decided to show Tai the ropes at Bronson Alcott High School. | 我们决心教苔在布朗森·奥尔科特高中混开窍 |
[22:55] | That is Alana’s group over there. They do the TV station. | 那是阿兰娜一伙 他们负责电视台 |
[22:58] | They think that’s the most important thing on earth. | 他们认为那是世上最重要的事 |
[23:00] | And that’s the Persian Mafia. | 那是波斯帮 |
[23:02] | You can’t hang with them unless you own a BMW. | 你没有宝马就休想跟他们混 |
[23:05] | And there’s Elton in the white vest. | 那穿白背心的是埃尔顿 |
[23:07] | And all the most popular boys in the school. | 学校里的白马王子都在那了 |
[23:10] | -Including my boyfriend. Ain’t he cute? -Yeah. | 包括我的男朋友 他帅吧 |
[23:12] | If you make the decision to date a high-school boy | 是耶 如果你决心和高中男生约会 |
[23:15] | they’re the only acceptable ones. | 只有他们还马马虎虎 |
[23:16] | Cher, which one of them’s your boyfriend? | 雪儿 他们中谁是你的男朋友 |
[23:18] | As if! | 怎么想的 |
[23:19] | Cher’s got attitude about high-school boys. | 雪儿不屑高中男生 |
[23:22] | It’s a personal choice every woman has got to make for herself. | 终身大事每个女人都必须各选所爱 |
[23:25] | Woman, lend me $5. | 婆娘 借我五块钱 |
[23:27] | Murray, I’ve asked you repeatedly not to call me “woman.” | 莫里 我已经再三要你不要叫我婆娘 |
[23:31] | -Excuse me, Miss Dionne. -Thank you. | – 请原谅 迪翁小姐 – 谢谢 |
[23:33] | Street slang is an increasingly valid form of expression. | 街头俚语更能表情达意 |
[23:35] | Most of the feminine pronouns do have mocking | 大多数女性代名词有嘲弄 |
[23:38] | but not necessarily misogynistic undertones. | 但并无歧视女性意味 |
[23:43] | You guys talk like grownups. | 你们讲起话来就像大人 |
[23:45] | Well, this is a really good school. | 这是所相当棒的学校 |
[23:48] | I’m gonna go get a soda. You guys want? | 我要去拿杯苏打水 你们想要吗 |
[23:50] | -Yeah, sure. -All right. | – 好的 当然 – 好的 |
[23:52] | She’s nice. | 她蛮可爱嘛 |
[23:54] | Project. | 要好好计划了 |
[24:05] | That’s disgusting. | 令人作呕 |
[24:08] | That’s nice representation there. | 那些画很可爱 |
[24:10] | Thanks. Those are really nice stickers. | 多谢 你的贴纸也很漂亮 |
[24:13] | You like them? I was thinking it was too cluttered. | 你喜欢 我觉得它们太乱七八糟了 |
[24:16] | I wanna wipe all this out and concentrate | 我想把它们都擦掉 |
[24:18] | on one main decorative statement, like Marvin the Martian right there. | 集中表现一个主题 比如说火星人马文 |
[24:22] | Get out of town! I can do Marvin the Martian. | 不是真的吧 我能画火星人马文 |
[24:24] | Really? | 真的 |
[24:26] | I mean, there’s not really a lot to him, but | 我是说 并没有画很多 |
[24:28] | -you wanna see? -Yeah. | 但是 你想看吗 |
[24:30] | Here. | 想 这儿 |
[24:31] | -Wow. That’s really cool. -Thanks. | 哇 真的很棒 |
[24:34] | -You drew that? -Yeah. And wait, I got | 多谢 – 你画的 – 对 等等 我这儿 |
[24:38] | -one here. -You didn’t trace this? | – 有一张 – 你不是描摹的吧 |
[24:41] | No. Here’s another one over here. | 不是 |
[24:45] | And lots of little guys. | 这儿还有一张 还有许多小的 |
[24:48] | -That is so cute. -I love to draw. | – 太漂亮了 – 我爱画画 |
[24:50] | You’re really good at it. | 你真的画得很好 |
[24:51] | -No. -No, really, you are. | 没有 不 你真的画得很好 |
[24:53] | -No. -Yeah. | – 没有 – 有 |
[24:56] | -Are you sure that’s fat-free? -Yes. | 你肯定那是无脂的 是的 |
[24:58] | And you lose weight by doing it like this, cutting it really small. | 你像这样做就能瘦下来 细切慢咽 |
[25:03] | -I met a really cool guy. -Describe. | 我遇见一个男生酷到不行 |
[25:06] | All right, he’s got long hair, he’s really funny. | 形容一下 好吧 他长发飘逸 妙趣横生 |
[25:08] | Straight off, right, he offers me some smoke. | 马上 他就给我敬烟 |
[25:12] | There he is. | 他来了 |
[25:14] | -Are you talking about drugs? -Yeah. | 你在谈论毒品 是啊 |
[25:19] | -Tai, how old are you? -I’ll be 1 6 in May. | 苔 你多大了 我五月份16岁 |
[25:22] | My birthday’s in April, and as someone older | 我生日在四月 |
[25:25] | can I please give you some advice? | 作为前辈我能给你一些建议吗 |
[25:27] | It is one thing to spark up a doobie and get laced at parties | 在派对上抽大麻掺酒精是一回事 |
[25:30] | but it is quite another to be fried all day. | 但整天腾云驾雾完全是另一回事 |
[25:32] | Do you see the distinction? | 你明白区别吗 |
[25:35] | -Yeah. -Loadies generally hang | 明白 |
[25:37] | on the grassy knoll over there. | 瘾君子通常在那边草丘上瘫着 |
[25:38] | Sometimes they come to class and say bonehead things | 有时他们来上课说些蠢事 |
[25:41] | and we all laugh, of course | 当然我们都乐不可支 |
[25:42] | but no respectable girl actually dates them. | 但其实没有正派女孩跟他们约会 |
[25:46] | You don’t wanna start off on the wrong foot now, do you? | 你不想一失足成千古恨 是吧 |
[25:49] | I’ve got an idea. | 我有主意了 |
[25:51] | Let’s do a makeover. | 让我们打扮一下 |
[25:54] | No. | 别 |
[25:56] | Come on, let us. Cher’s main thrill in life is a makeover, okay? | 来吧 让我们来嘛 雪儿的主要人生乐事就是打扮 |
[26:00] | It gives her a sense of control in a world full of chaos. | 这让她在茫茫乱世中有种控制感 |
[26:03] | Please? | 求你了 |
[26:05] | Sure. Why not? | 没问题 为什么不呢 |
[26:08] | Shit, you guys. I’ve never had straight friends before. | 该死 伙计们 我以前从未交过直(异性恋)友 |
[27:03] | Now squeeze your buttocks when you come up. | 起身时收臀 |
[27:06] | -Squeeze here. -Cher. | 收臀 |
[27:07] | I don’t wanna do this anymore. | 雪儿 我再也不想做这个了 |
[27:09] | And my buns, they don’t feel nothing like steel. | 我屁股像铁一样都没感觉了 没事 |
[27:13] | Okay, it will get easier, I promise. | 以后就不难了 我保证 |
[27:15] | Just as long as we do it every day, not just sporadically. | 只要我们天天坚持 而不是偶尔为之 |
[27:18] | How do you know if you’re doing it sporadically? | 你怎么知道 如果你正在呕恶为之 |
[27:21] | That’s another thing, Tai. We’ve got to work on your accent and vocabulary. | 那是另一回事 苔 我们要改善你的口音和词汇 |
[27:25] | See, “sporadic” means once in a while. Try and use it in a sentence today. | 知道吗 “偶尔为之”意思是时不时 今天试着用它造个句 |
[27:29] | -All right. -Okay, from now on | 好的 |
[27:31] | we’re alternating Cindy Crawford’s Aerobicize and Buns of Steel | 好 从今以后我们要交替练习辛迪·克劳馥的 有氧体操和收臀操 |
[27:34] | and reading one non-school book a week. | 每周读一本课外读物 |
[27:36] | My first book is Fit or Fat. | 我的第一本书是《减肥或显肥》 |
[27:39] | Mine is, Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus. | 我的是《男人来自火星 女人来自金星》 |
[27:43] | Good. That takes care of our minds and bodies. | 很好 我们要秀外慧中 |
[27:47] | But we should do something good for mankind or the planet | 但我们还要花点时间为人类或地球做点好事 |
[27:50] | for a couple of hours. | |
[27:51] | Hey, brainiac. | 嗨 大智若愚 |
[27:53] | The dreaded ex. Tai, this is Josh. | 讨厌的前哥哥 苔 这是乔希 |
[27:56] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[27:58] | You know about this stuff. | 你懂行 |
[28:00] | I wanna do something good for humanity. | 我想为人类做点好事 |
[28:02] | How about sterilization? | 杀菌如何 |
[28:09] | -What do you think? -I’m amazed. | 你觉得呢 我惊诧莫名 |
[28:11] | That I am devoting myself so generously to someone else? | 因为我如此慷慨地奉献他人么 |
[28:14] | No. | 不 |
[28:15] | That you found someone even more clueless than you are to worship you. | 你找到某个甚至比你更笨的妞来崇拜你 |
[28:18] | I am rescuing her from teenage hell. Do you know the wounds | 我在将她救出花季地狱 |
[28:21] | of adolescence could take years to heal? | 你知道青春期创伤得多少年才能愈合吗 |
[28:23] | And you’ve never had a mother, so you’re acting out on that poor girl | 你没有妈妈 所以你扮那可怜女孩的妈妈 |
[28:27] | like she was your Barbie doll. | 好像她是你的芭比娃娃 |
[28:28] | Freshman psych rears its ugly head. | 新生精神症初现端倪 |
[28:31] | -I am not taking psych. -Whatever. | 我没得精神症 |
[28:33] | I’m going to take that lost soul in there and make her well-dressed and popular. | 随你说什么 我要收留那个苦命儿 让她花枝招展 大受欢迎 |
[28:37] | Her life will be better because of me. How many girls can say that about you? | 她的生活将因我而更好 多少女孩能那样说你 |
[28:43] | Mentos better, Mentos fresher | 曼妥思更好 曼妥思更清新 |
[28:47] | Fresh goes better with Mentos fresh and full of life | 清新更加好 有了曼妥思 清新全新一辈子 |
[28:51] | Mentos. | 曼妥思 |
[28:52] | The freshmaker. | 清新大师 |
[28:53] | -Be seeing you. -Yeah, I hope not sporadically. | 后会有期 好的 我希望不是偶尔为之 |
[29:03] | My God, do you see how boys are responding? | 天哪 你看到男生的回头率了吗 |
[29:06] | -My heart is totally bursting. -I know. I’m knelling. | 我心潮澎湃 我懂 我得意扬扬 |
[29:10] | -Cher, you have Diemer, right? -Geist. | 雪儿 你有迪莫(调光器) 对吧 |
[29:12] | Tai, did you get a flyer? | 盖斯特(猜) 苔 收到传单了吗 |
[29:15] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[29:16] | A party. | 派对 |
[29:17] | It’s in the Valley. The cops usually break them up in less than an hour. | 在峡谷区 警察通常不到一小时就轰散他们 |
[29:21] | -It takes that long to get there. -Besides, it’s just local loadies. | 去那要走好久 而且 都是当地瘾君子 |
[29:24] | Do you guys think that Travis is gonna be there? | 你们觉得崔维斯会去吗 |
[29:26] | -Tai, I thought we moved on from there. -Don’t sell yourself short now. | 苔 天涯何处无芳草 如今不要妄自菲薄 |
[29:30] | You’ve got something going that no one in this school has. | 你拥有本校独一无二的东西 |
[29:33] | I’m not a virgin. | 我不是处女了 |
[29:34] | I mean mystery. As far as everyone’s concerned | 我是说神秘 |
[29:36] | you were the most popular girl in your school. | 在所有人看来你是你学校最受欢迎女生 |
[29:38] | And the fact that you hang with De and l, well… | – 而且你跟迪翁和我混 |
[29:40] | Speaks very highly of you. | – 对你超级加分 |
[29:42] | If you strike while the iron is hot, you can have any guy that you want. | 如果你趁热打铁 你能勾到你想要的任何男生 |
[29:46] | -Yeah. -Like who? | 比如说谁 |
[29:48] | Let’s see, who’s available? There’s Bronson, Brandon. I got it! | 我们瞧瞧 都有谁 有布朗森 布兰登 |
[29:52] | -Elton. He just broke up with Valette. -Yes! | – 我知道了 埃尔顿 他刚和瓦莱塔分手 – 对 |
[29:54] | Who’s Elton? | 谁是埃尔顿 |
[29:55] | My God, he’s way popular. He’s like the social director of the crew. | 天哪 他路人皆知 他就像全体学生的社交指挥 |
[29:59] | And his dad can get you into any concert. | 他爸爸能让你混进任何音乐会 |
[30:01] | And I noticed him scoping you out. | 我注意到他在打量你 |
[30:03] | -He was looking at me? -Says you gave him a toothache. | 他在看我 说你让他牙痛 |
[30:06] | How’d I do that? | 我怎么做到的 |
[30:07] | It’s an expression. It means he thought you were sweet. | 是种表达方式 意思是他觉得你是甜心 |
[30:10] | Yeah? | 真的 |
[30:14] | -ls that true? -No. | – 那是真的吗 – 不是 |
[30:16] | You are so bad. | 你好坏 |
[30:24] | Okay, you guys, let’s all get together. That is great. | 大伙们 一起来 太好了 |
[30:29] | Smile. | 微笑 |
[30:38] | Tai, get a little closer. | 苔 靠近点 |
[30:44] | Closer, Tai. | 再近点 苔 |
[30:48] | Elton, why don’t you put your arm around Tai? | 埃尔顿 为什么不搂着苔 |
[30:53] | All right. | 好的 |
[30:54] | Yeah, that’s good. | 对 很好 |
[30:57] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:59] | Okay. Tai, come here. | 好 苔 过来 |
[31:04] | -Hold that. -Okay. | – 拿着 – 好 |
[31:12] | Cool picture. | 妙照 |
[31:14] | -Doesn’t she look classic? -Yeah, she’s beautiful. | 她看起来经典吧 没错 她很美 |
[31:16] | She looks like one of those Botticelli chicks. | 她看起来像波提切利画中人 古代画家 代表作《春》 |
[31:19] | Why don’t you make me a copy of this, okay? | 为什么你不给我洗一张 好吗 |
[31:23] | Sure. | 当然 |
[31:26] | -Hi, Daddy, this is my friend Tai. -Get out of my chair. | 嗨 爸爸 这是我朋友苔 别坐我的座位 |
[31:32] | Thank you, Lucy. It looks great. | 谢谢你 露西 看起来好棒 |
[31:35] | What is this crap? | 这垃圾是什么玩意 |
[31:36] | Daddy, it’s from the Cut Your Cholesterol cookbook. | 爸爸 这是降胆固醇食谱 |
[31:39] | Dr. Lovett says you’ve got to get down to 200. | 洛医生说你得降到200 |
[31:42] | -No calls tonight. -But it’s Dionne. | 吃饭时不准讲电话 |
[31:44] | -I’m sorry. -It might be important. | – 但是迪翁耶 可能很重要耶 – 抱歉不行 |
[31:45] | We’re gonna have a nice family dinner. | 我们要享受愉快家庭晚餐 |
[31:49] | So, what did you do in school today? | 今天你在学校做了什么 |
[31:52] | Well, I broke in my purple clogs. | 我磨合了我的紫色木底鞋 |
[31:58] | Yeah, hello? | 喂 |
[32:00] | Jake. Yeah. No. | 杰克 是的 不行 |
[32:01] | De, what up? | 迪 什么事 |
[32:02] | So check it. Murray’s Geometry class is right by Elton’s locker | 听好了 莫里上几何课时的柜子在埃尔顿旁边 |
[32:06] | and taped up inside was the picture you took of Tai. | 他看见里面贴着你给苔拍的照片 |
[32:09] | -My God! -What? | 我的天 |
[32:11] | Elton’s got a picture of you hanging up in his locker. | 什么 埃尔顿把你的照片挂在他柜子里 |
[32:13] | Oh, no shit! | 不是吧 |
[32:15] | Hello! | 喂 |
[32:16] | So anyway, the whole crew is going to this party in the Valley. | 对了 那个峡谷区派对全体学生都去 |
[32:20] | Bye. | 再见 |
[32:21] | Looks like we’re gonna have to make a cameo at the Val party. | 再见 看上去我们得在峡谷区派对粉墨登场了 |
[32:24] | I told you I wanted it in the morning! No! | 我告诉过你我想早上再说 不行 |
[32:27] | Just look at the top of the map. Sun Valley is north. | 看地图上端 太阳峡谷在北边 |
[32:30] | No. All I see is Bel Air, okay? That’s it. | 不 我只看到贝莱尔区 就这样 |
[32:32] | -Then you’re on the wrong map. -I’m not on the wrong map. | – 那你弄错地图了 – 我没弄错地图 |
[32:35] | Look at the number on the top. | 看上端的编号 看上端的编号 |
[32:36] | There are no numbers on the top. There’s letters. | 上端没有编号 只有字母 |
[32:40] | -Murray, shut up. -Do you think it’s gonna frizz out? | – 莫里 安静 – 你觉得它会鬈乱么 |
[32:43] | Listen, Tai, when we get there, make sure Elton sees you | 听着苔 我们到时要保证埃尔顿看到 |
[32:46] | but don’t say hi first. | 但不要先搭讪他 |
[32:47] | Look like you’re having fun and you’re really popular. | 要看起来你玩得很开心 你真的大受欢迎 |
[32:50] | Talk to someone in his eye line, preferably a guy. | 在他视线内跟人高谈阔论 男生更好 |
[32:53] | Make him come to you. | 让他来找你 |
[32:54] | And find an excuse to leave while he’s still into the conversation. | 在他还在攀谈时找个借口离开 |
[32:57] | The key is always have him wanting more. You got it? | 诀窍是让他总是想要更多 你懂吗 |
[33:00] | -I got it. -Okay. | – 我懂了 – 好 |
[33:01] | Heads up! | 小心 |
[33:02] | Did you just see that? | 你看见没 |
[33:04] | God, skateboards. That is like so five years ago. | 天哪 滑板 五年前的东西了 |
[33:07] | You guys came. That’s great. You want a beer? I’ll get you one. | 你们来了 太棒了 想要啤酒吗 我给你拿一杯 |
[33:10] | All right. | 好的 |
[33:13] | Yeah. This shit is whack. | 耶 好疯 |
[33:16] | This is raging. | 好猛 |
[33:18] | Let’s do a lap before we commit to a location. | 我们定好位置前先转一圈 |
[33:25] | Who was that? | 那是谁 |
[33:27] | Cher, ain’t that the same dress that you were wearing yesterday? | 雪儿 那不是你昨天穿的同一件衣服吗 |
[33:32] | Say, Ambular. | 老实说 安伯拉 |
[33:35] | Hi! | 嗨 |
[33:36] | Was that you going through my laundry? | 那是你从我待洗衣服中翻出来的 |
[33:38] | As if. | 怎么想的 |
[33:39] | Likewould really wear something from Judy’s. | 就像我真的会穿Judy’s衣服似的 加州青少年时尚服装店 90年代初倒闭 |
[33:43] | Do you prefer “fashion victim” or “ensemble-y challenged?” | 你是宁愿叫”跟风受害人” 还是宁愿叫”总体缺陷者” |
[33:47] | A clone. | 照抄硬搬 |
[33:48] | Cher, you look much better in that dress than she did. | 雪儿 你穿那件衣服比她好看多了 |
[33:53] | Ruin my satin shoes, why don’t you? | 毁了我的缎子鞋 你怎么不看着点 |
[33:56] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[33:57] | Excuse me, my shoe. | 对不起 借过 我的鞋 |
[34:02] | This is so not fixable. | 根本没法复完 |
[34:04] | It’s a small price to pay to the party gods. Look, I’ll make amends. | 为派对女神们小小牺牲 看 我会补偿 |
[34:08] | How about some chronic shit? | 来点瘾料如何 |
[34:10] | -It’s the least you can do. -Okay. | – 至少你能用这个赔 – 好 |
[34:13] | Spark it. | 点燃 |
[34:18] | Elton is over there. | 埃尔顿在那儿 |
[34:19] | Act like Travis is saying something funny. | 表现得像崔维斯妙语连珠 |
[34:22] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[34:32] | -What’s so funny? -Nothing. | – 什么事这么好笑 – 没什么 |
[34:39] | -Here. -Hey, everyone. | 给 |
[34:41] | Let’s play Suck and Blow. | 嗨 大伙们 来玩亲吻游戏 |
[34:54] | God, Elton, can’t you suck? | 天哪 埃尔顿 你就吸不住吗 |
[34:57] | It’s De. Come on. | 是迪 快去 |
[35:01] | What have you done? | 你做什么 |
[35:03] | My God. | 我的天 |
[35:06] | -Why did you do this to your head? -‘Cause I’m keeping it real. | – 为什么你剃光头 |
[35:09] | What? Look what he’s done to his head. | – 因为我要返璞归真 看他剃的什么头 |
[35:12] | -Can you believe this? -Look at Lawrence’s head. | – 你们能相信吗 – 看劳伦斯的头 |
[35:14] | -It’s the bomb. -Know what I’m saying? You look good! | 核弹来袭 知道我要说什么吗 你看上去棒极了 |
[35:17] | As will you. | 你也会一样 |
[35:18] | What do you care what he thinks? I’m the one that has to look at you! | 你管他怎么想 我才是必须盯着你的人 |
[35:22] | That was a big mistake! What am I gonna do with you now? | 铸成大错 现在我该拿你怎么办 |
[35:25] | And right before the yearbook pictures. What am I gonna tell my grandchildren? | 面对年刊照片 我该怎么对孙子孙女说 |
[35:29] | You know what? Okay. That’s it. You wanna play games? | 你知道吗 行啊 你想玩游戏吗 |
[35:32] | -I’m calling your mother. -No, wait, hold on. No. | 我要打给你妈妈 别 等等 打住别 等等 别打给我妈 冷静 兄弟 冷静 |
[35:35] | -Wait, don’t call my mom. -Come on. Chill, man. Chill! | |
[35:38] | Don’t call my mom! | |
[35:39] | The same thing happened at the spring dance. | 别打给我妈 同样的事发生在春季舞会上 |
[35:41] | She spent the entire after-party in the bathroom. | 她在卫生间度过整场舞会 |
[35:43] | That almost destroyed my buzz. | 几乎打爆了我的电话 |
[35:46] | I’m still baked. | 我仍然有点醉 |
[35:56] | What do you say we go bump into people? | 你说我们挤进人群好不好 |
[35:58] | Yeah, I’m cool with that. | 好 我喜欢 |
[36:03] | Tai, wait up. | 苔 等等 |
[36:08] | -Are you okay? -Yeah. | 你还好吗 |
[36:09] | Where’s your sense of pit hospitality? | 没事 你觉得猛虎下山怎么样 |
[36:13] | That was so cool the way you did that. I wish I could do it. | 你那样做好酷 我希望我也能 |
[36:17] | -No, don’t. -Why not? | 不 不要 为什么不 |
[36:19] | ‘Cause if girls did it, what would guys do to impress them? | 因为如果女生做了 男生还做什么让女生印象深刻 |
[36:23] | I don’t know, like, stuff. | 我不知道 就像 那个 |
[36:27] | -You know? -What kind of stuff? | – 你懂不 – 什么那个 |
[36:34] | -Tai, I need you. -Okay. | 苔 我要你 |
[36:37] | Elton’s over there. | 好 埃尔顿在那边 |
[37:04] | Tai. Elton, help me! | 苔 埃尔顿 帮帮我 |
[37:12] | -You guys should use ice. -No, Travis, we’ve got it under control. | – 应该冰敷 – 不 崔维斯 我们已经搞定了 |
[37:16] | Tai, are you okay? | 苔 你还好吗 |
[37:17] | Travis, Tai would have wanted you to enjoy the party. | 崔维斯 苔希望你去享受派对 |
[37:23] | If it’s a concussion, you have to keep her conscious, okay? Ask her questions. | 如果是脑震荡 你得让她清醒 问她问题 |
[37:27] | -What’s seven times seven? -Stuff she knows. | 七七得几 问她懂的 |
[37:37] | -That’s some bump you’ve got there. -Yeah. | 撞了个包 是的 |
[37:40] | -You ready to go back out there? -Yeah, I am. | 想回去玩吗 是的 我想 |
[37:43] | All right. You sure? Can you do this? | 好 你确定 你会这个吗 |
[37:45] | Rolling with the homies | 跟着男孩摇摇摇 |
[37:49] | Yeah, let’s do it. You’re ready. | 对 我们去跳 你准备好了 |
[37:54] | I had to give myself snaps for all the good deeds I was doing. | 我要为自己做过的所有好事鼓掌 |
[37:58] | It was so great. Love was everywhere. | 太伟大了 爱无处不在 |
[38:01] | Even though I was alone, I was really happy for Tai. | 虽然我孤雁单飞 我真心为苔高兴 |
[38:05] | It’s like that book I read in ninth grade that said, | 正如我九年级读过书中所言 |
[38:08] | “‘Tis a far, far better thing doing stuff for other people.” | 奉献他人是更更更好的事 |
[38:15] | -Hello? -Do you know what time it is? | – 喂 – 知道几点了吗 |
[38:18] | A watch doesn’t really go with this outfit, Daddy. | 戴表不好看 爸爸 |
[38:20] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[38:21] | I’m just having a snack with my girlfriends. | 我在跟闺蜜们吃快餐 |
[38:24] | -Where, in Kuwait? -ls that in the Valley? | 在哪 科威特吗 科威特在峡谷区吗 |
[38:26] | Cher, I expect you to walk in this door in 20 minutes. | 雪儿 我要你二十分钟内进家门 |
[38:30] | Well, it might take longer than that, Dad. | 呃 可能要久一点 爸爸 |
[38:33] | Everywhere in LA takes 20 minutes. | 洛杉矶任何地方回家只需二十分钟 |
[38:39] | Sorry to make you leave. | 抱歉要你早走 |
[38:41] | Dionne’s bucking for Best Dramatic Actress at a Val Party. | 迪翁正在力争峡谷区聚会最佳戏剧女演员 |
[38:46] | Hey, Summer. | 嗨 萨默 |
[38:47] | Hi. Pretty random fiesta. Do you need a ride home? | 嗨 精彩的胡乱狂欢 想搭车回家吗 |
[38:51] | -That’d be great. Thanks. -No, I got her. | 太棒了 多谢 |
[38:52] | I’m right below Wilshire and Linden, so… | 不 我送她 我的家在威尔榭和林登南面 |
[38:54] | That’s right near me. I’m above Olympic. | 正好在我家附近 我的家在奥林匹克北面 |
[38:57] | Great. Then, Tai, you’ll go with Summer and, Cher, you’ll come with me. | 太好了 那么苔跟萨默 雪儿跟我 |
[39:00] | Actually, you could take Wilshire to Canon and that turns into Benedict. | 其实 你从威尔榭去卡农 再转进贝尼迪克就行了 |
[39:05] | Well, then she’d have to go back south and I’m already going north. | 那样她要回南边 我要去北边 |
[39:09] | But you could take Tai on your way up to Sunset. | 但你能把苔送到日落大道 |
[39:13] | -Yeah. -That doesn’t make any sense. | – 对 – 那不合理 |
[39:17] | I’d have to get off the freeway. I hate that. Tai, go with Summer. | 我得离开快车道 我讨厌 苔 |
[39:20] | Cher, you’ll come with me. Watch your feet. | 跟萨默去 雪儿 你跟我来 小心脚 |
[39:34] | Didn’t Tai look cute tonight? | 今晚苔难道不可爱么 |
[39:36] | Turn away | |
[39:45] | I really love her hair when it’s all wild, you know. | 我真的喜欢她自然的头发 你知道 |
[39:50] | It’s also very pretty when it’s all up with that curly tendrils | 但卷起来也非常美 |
[39:54] | like in that picture I took. | 就像我拍的那张照一样 |
[39:56] | You know, you’re one of my best friends. | 你知道 你是我最好的朋友 |
[39:58] | And I do not have friends that are girls. | 我没有 女的 朋友 |
[40:03] | Well, I’m glad because your happiness means a lot to me. | 我很高兴 因为你的快乐对我很重要 |
[40:06] | It does? | 真的吗 |
[40:08] | Sure. I saw how hard your breakup with Valette was. | 真的 我看见你和瓦莱塔分手好痛苦 |
[40:12] | Yeah. I think we both know what it feels like to be lonely. | 是啊 我想我们都知道孤单的滋味 |
[40:19] | Whatever. The thing is I’d really like to see you settled already. | 无论如何 我乐于见到你旧情已了 |
[40:26] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪 |
[40:31] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[40:36] | You knew what? | 你知道什么 |
[40:38] | -That you were totally sprung on me. -Hello! Don’t you mean Tai? | 你突然向我告白 喂 你不是指苔吗 |
[40:42] | -Tai? -You have her picture in your locker. | 苔 你柜子里有她的照片 |
[40:44] | I have the picture you took in my locker. | 我柜子里有你拍的照片 |
[40:47] | I’m having a Twin Peaks experience. | 我犹如《双峰》走一回 90年代初电视剧 指超现实 |
[40:51] | -I knew it. I knew when you kissed me. -Suck and Blow is a game, Elton. | 我明白 你吻我时我就明白了 |
[40:55] | No, it’s not. | 那只是个游戏 埃尔顿 |
[40:56] | Stop it. | 停下 |
[41:01] | Fine. You know, I don’t get you, Cher. I mean, you flirt with me all year. | 好 我真不懂你雪儿 我是说 你整年向我卖弄风骚 |
[41:05] | As if. | 怎么想的 |
[41:07] | I have been trying to get you together with Tai. | 我是想撮合你和苔 |
[41:10] | Tai? Why would I go with Tai? | 苔 我为什么要和苔 |
[41:12] | -Why not? Why not? -Why not? | 有何不可 有何不可 有何不可 |
[41:16] | Don’t you even know who my father is? | 你不知道我老爸是谁吗 |
[41:19] | You are a snob and a half. | 你就是个势利小人 |
[41:22] | Cher, listen to me. Me and Tai. | 雪儿 听我说 我和苔 |
[41:26] | We don’t make any sense. Right? | 我们完全不登对 对吧 |
[41:29] | Me and you. | 我和你 |
[41:32] | Well, I mean, that makes sense. | 我是说 才登对 |
[41:38] | -Cut it out! -Come on, Cher. | – 住嘴 – 从了吧 雪儿 |
[41:40] | Stop it! | 停下 |
[41:44] | Cher. Where you going? | 雪儿 你去哪 |
[41:47] | You’re only hurting yourself here, baby. Come on. | 在这下车你只会害自己 宝贝 快上来 |
[41:50] | You gonna walk home? Get back in the car, please. | 你想走回家吗 回车上来 求你 |
[41:53] | Get back in the car. | 回车上来 |
[41:54] | Leave me alone. | 走开 |
[41:56] | Fine. | 好 |
[41:58] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[42:03] | Shit. | 该死 |
[42:07] | Valley Information. | 峡谷区信息台 |
[42:08] | Do you have the number of a cab company? | 有出租车公司号码吗 |
[42:10] | Which one? | 哪一家 |
[42:11] | I don’t know which one. What do you have out here? | 哪一家 我不知道哪一家 你有哪一家 |
[42:14] | -We have Valley Cab. -Hand it over. | – 我们有峡谷出租车 – 挂掉 |
[42:16] | Give me the phone. Okay. | 给我手机 |
[42:20] | Your bag, too. Come on! | 还有你的包 快 |
[42:23] | All right. Now, get down on the ground. Face down. | 现在趴到地下 面朝下 |
[42:28] | -Come on! -Oh, no. You don’t understand. | 快 哦 |
[42:31] | This is an Alaia. | 不 你不明白 这是阿拉亚品牌 |
[42:33] | An A-what? | 阿什么 |
[42:34] | It’s like a totally important designer. | 绝对有名的设计师 |
[42:38] | And I will totally shoot you in the head. | 我绝对会爆掉你脑袋 |
[42:41] | Get down. | 趴下 |
[42:43] | That’s good. That’s good right there. All right. | |
[42:47] | Count to 1 00. Thank you. | 数到100 |
[42:50] | One, two… | 谢谢你 |
[42:55] | The evening had turned into a royal mess. | 今晚糟成一锅皇家粥了 |
[42:58] | Sexually harassed. Robbed. | 性骚扰 抢劫 |
[43:01] | I didn’t know the number of the party, so I couldn’t call Dionne. | 不知道聚会电话 没办法找迪翁 |
[43:04] | And Daddy would kill me if he knew where I was. | 爸爸知道我在哪 又会杀了我 |
[43:07] | There was just one person left to call | 只能打一个人电话了 |
[43:09] | and I really, really didn’t want to call him. | 我真的真的不想打给他 |
[43:13] | Come on. | 真是的 |
[43:17] | -Hello? -Josh, you busy? | 喂 乔希 你忙吗 |
[43:19] | -Who is it? -It’s Mel’s daughter. | 谁 梅尔的女儿 |
[43:21] | So, okay, I was at this party and my designated driver | 我从派对回来 |
[43:24] | tried to attack me, so I got out so he’d stop. | 我的司机想骚扰我 |
[43:26] | But then he drove off and deserted me. | 所以我下车 然后他开走扔下我 |
[43:29] | And then this guy with a gun held me up, took my money | 然后有人持枪抢劫 抢了我的钱 |
[43:32] | and my phone and he yelled at me and he forced me to ruin my dress. | 和我的手机 朝我大喊大叫 强迫我毁了我的衣服 |
[43:37] | Okay. Look, where are you? | 好 你在哪 |
[43:42] | Sun Valley. | 太阳峡谷 |
[43:44] | Man, you owe me. | 你欠我 |
[43:47] | Look, the man is ridiculous. He doesn’t have one unique thought | 瞧 这男人荒谬绝伦 毫无独具慧眼 |
[43:50] | in his little, puny brain. | 脑子幼小孱弱 |
[43:52] | I think that there’s some merit in learning forms straight off. | 我觉得有话直说是美德 |
[43:55] | Josh, please. He’s taken our minds at their most fecund point. | 乔希 拜托 他让我们的思绪进入它们最丰富多产的时刻 |
[43:59] | -What? -And restrained them before they’ve | 又压抑了它们 |
[44:01] | wandered through the garden of ideas. | 在它们漫步过主意花园之前 |
[44:04] | It’s just like Hamlet said, “To thine own self be true.” | 就如哈姆雷特所言 “正确对待你自己” |
[44:08] | No, Hamlet didn’t say that. | 不 哈姆雷特没说 |
[44:11] | I think that I remember Hamlet accurately. | 我想我清清楚楚记得哈姆雷特 |
[44:14] | I remember Mel Gibson accurately and he didn’t say that. | 我清清楚楚记得梅尔·吉布森 他没说 |
[44:19] | That Polonius guy did. | 波洛涅斯说的 |
[44:36] | I’m gonna walk Heather to her door. Try and stay out of trouble. | 我送海瑟到门口 试着别惹麻烦了 |
[44:56] | My life is turning into a bigger disaster than Malibu. | 我的生活在变成比马里布还大的灾难 |
[44:59] | I didn’t know what I was going to say to Tai. | 我不知道怎么跟苔说 |
[45:02] | I felt really nervous. | 我真的紧张不安 |
[45:04] | And even Fabianne, my masseuse, said I had a lot of tension in my back. | 甚至我的按摩师费边都说我的背很紧 |
[45:11] | It’s my hips, isn’t it? | 是因为我的臀 不是吗 |
[45:13] | -No, of course not. -Yes. | 不 当然不是 |
[45:15] | Don’t be stupid. You could do so much better. | 别傻了 你能做得更好 |
[45:17] | -He thinks he’s all that, Tai. -Yeah, God’s gift. | 他自命不凡 苔 对 自以为是 |
[45:20] | You’re too good for him. | 他根本配不上你 |
[45:21] | If I’m too good for him, then how come I’m not with him? | 如果他配不上我 那为什么我勾不上他 |
[45:26] | I have got an idea. Let’s blow off seventh and eighth | 我有个主意 我们逃掉第七第八节课 |
[45:29] | go to the mall, have a calorie fest, and see the new Christian Slater. | 逛超市 狂吃美食 看最新的克里斯汀·史莱特电影 |
[45:33] | Yes! | 好 |
[45:35] | You guys. | 姐妹 |
[45:43] | Look at him. | 看他 |
[45:45] | Baby! | 宝贝 |
[45:46] | Break me off a piece of that. | 给我分一杯羹 |
[45:50] | -Survey says? -Doable. | 调查意见 可行 |
[45:53] | Puny. I like them big. | 太瘦弱了 我喜欢大的 |
[45:55] | I hate muscles. | 我恨肌肉 |
[45:57] | You know what, I don’t really care either way. | 你们知道吗 我真的不在乎大小 |
[46:00] | Just as long as his you-know-what isn’t crooked. I really hate that. | 只要他的那个不是弯的 我真的讨厌那个 |
[46:05] | What? | 什么 |
[46:06] | -Don’t scare her. -Why, what’s wrong? | 别吓着她 为什么 哪里不对 |
[46:09] | Cher’s saving herself for Luke Perry. | 雪儿为卢克·派瑞守身如玉 影星 |
[46:12] | Cher, you’re a virgin? | 雪儿 你是处女 |
[46:14] | God, you say that like it’s a bad thing. | 天哪 你说的像丑事一样 |
[46:16] | Besides, the P.C. term is “hymenally challenged.” | 而且 政治正确术语是”膜受挑战” |
[46:21] | I am just not interested in doing it until I find the right person. | 我就是没兴趣做 除非我觅得如意郎君 |
[46:25] | You see how picky I am about my shoes, and they only go on my feet. | 你明白我对鞋有多挑剔 非合脚不穿 |
[46:28] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[46:29] | -God, you’re one to talk, De. -Wait a minute here. Wait. | 你好意思说我 迪 等会儿 等等 |
[46:33] | I thought that, like, you and Murray were… | 我以为你和莫里 |
[46:36] | My man is satisfied. He’s got no cause for complaints. | 我的男人称心如意 他无任何不满 |
[46:39] | But technically, I am a virgin. You know what I mean. | 但技术上讲 我是处女 你懂我意思 |
[46:46] | Oh, God. | 哦 天哪 |
[46:48] | -What’s wrong, Tai? -They’re playing our song. | 怎么了 苔 他们在放我们的歌 |
[46:52] | You know, the one that Elton and I danced to. | 你知道 我与埃尔顿跳舞的那一曲 |
[46:56] | Rolling with the homies | 跟着男孩摇摇摇 |
[46:59] | -Tai. Don’t cry. -I’m sorry. | 苔 不哭 抱歉 |
[47:04] | Oh, God. | 哦 天哪 |
[47:06] | Stop! | 停 |
[47:08] | I could tell Tai’s grieving period would be considerable | 苔的情伤期不可小觑 |
[47:12] | unless I found someone to take Elton’s place right away. | 除非我马上找到某人接替埃尔顿位置 |
[47:21] | So, okay, I don’t want to be a traitor to my generation and all | 我不想成为同代叛徒 |
[47:25] | but I don’t get how guys dress today. | 但我真的不敢苟同现在男生的衣着 |
[47:27] | I mean, come on, it looks like they just fell out of bed | 他们就像滚下床 |
[47:30] | and put on some baggy pants and take their greasy hair | 松垮垮的裤子 油腻腻的头发 恶心 |
[47:33] | and cover it up with a backwards cap and, like, we’re expected to swoon? | 反戴的帽子 想让我们女生晕倒 |
[47:38] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得不可以 |
[47:43] | Searching for a boy in high school is as useless as searching for meaning | 在高中找如意男生简直徒劳 |
[47:48] | in a Pauly Shore movie. | 如同在波利·舒尔电影里找意义 |
[48:16] | So this must be the elusive Christian. | 这位一定是难找的克里斯蒂安 |
[48:19] | -Where should I park? -There’s one, third back. | 我该坐哪里 那边有座位 第三排 |
[48:25] | Okay. Now I know I said I’d find a guy for Tai | 好了好了 我知道我说要为苔找个男生 |
[48:30] | but I suppose there’s no harm in finding one for myself also. | 但我想同时为自己找个无伤大雅 |
[48:44] | Nice stems. | 鞋子很漂亮 |
[48:45] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[48:48] | -Cher? -Present. | 雪儿 在 |
[48:50] | I guess we established that during attendance. | 我猜我们上课有惯例 |
[48:53] | -It’s time for your oral. -Excuse me? | 该你口述了 请再说一遍 |
[48:56] | Your original oral. The topic is violence in the media. | 你的原创口述 题目是媒体暴力 |
[49:04] | So, okay. | 好的 |
[49:05] | The Attorney General says | 总检察长说 |
[49:07] | there’s too much violence on TV and that should stop. | 电视上有太多暴力 应该停止 |
[49:10] | But even if you took out all the violent shows, you could still see the news. | 但即使你禁掉暴力节目 你仍然能看到新闻 |
[49:14] | Until mankind is peaceful enough not to have violence on the news | 除非人类足够和平 新闻上没有暴力 |
[49:19] | there’s no point in taking it out of shows that need it for entertainment value. | 禁掉节目中的暴力无意义 节目需要它作为娱乐价值 |
[49:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[49:32] | Any comments? Elton? | 有何意见 埃尔顿 |
[49:34] | My foot hurts. Can I go to the nurse? | 我的腿伤了 我能去医务室吗 |
[49:37] | Travis? | 崔维斯 |
[49:38] | Two very enthusiastic thumbs up. Fine holiday fun. | 热烈支持 再精彩不过 |
[49:43] | Hello! Was I the only one listening? | 喂 我是唯一在听的人吗 |
[49:46] | I mean, I thought it reeked. | 我是说 我感觉骚狐放屁 |
[49:49] | I believe that was your designer imposter perfume. | 我相信那是你的冒牌香水 |
[49:56] | I dug it. | 我挖到了 摩登语:理解 赞成等 |
[50:07] | During the next few days, I did what any normal girl would do… | 接下来的几天 我做着所有正常女孩都会做的事 |
[50:11] | I sent myself love letters | 我给自己寄情书 |
[50:14] | and flowers and candy… | 鲜花和糖果 |
[50:16] | just so he’d see how desired I was, in case he didn’t already know. | 让他看看我多么炙手可热 以防他还不知道 |
[50:29] | Christian. | 克里斯蒂安 |
[50:30] | And anything you can do to draw attention to your mouth is good. | 任何可以令他注意到我嘴唇的行为都是好的 |
[50:36] | Also, sometimes you have to show a little skin. | 有时得露点细皮嫩肉 |
[50:39] | This reminds guys of being naked, and then they think of sex. | 让男生由此及彼 浮想联翩 |
[50:46] | -Hey, duchess? -Yes? | 嗨 美女 哎 |
[50:49] | You rationed this weekend? | 你周末有安排吗 |
[50:51] | Like Saturday. | 比如说周六 |
[50:52] | I’m new, but I thought maybe you had an in on the heavy clambakes. | 我新来 但我想也许你聚会有门路 |
[50:58] | My ex-stepbrother’s friends are having a party. | 我继哥哥的朋友有个聚会 |
[51:02] | Solid. | 说定了 |
[51:05] | Suddenly Daddy had a case that had to be solved right away | 突然爸爸有个必须马上解决的案子 |
[51:09] | so some clerks and Josh came to help him go through a gazillion depositions. | 所以叫一些职员和乔希来帮忙做许多书面证词 |
[51:15] | -Daddy! -What? | 爸爸 |
[51:17] | I can’t just open it, I have to make him wait a while! | 什么 我现在不能开门 我得让他等会 |
[51:21] | Then he can wait outside. | 他就在外面等吧 |
[51:22] | Josh, please? | 乔希 求你 |
[51:25] | Come on, Josh! | 快去 乔希 |
[51:28] | Come on! | 快去 |
[51:39] | What do you hear? | 你听到什么吩咐 |
[51:42] | She’s not ready. | 她还没准备好 |
[51:49] | Hey, man. | 嗨 老兄 |
[51:52] | Nice pile of bricks you got here. | 你家非常漂亮 |
[51:54] | -You drink? -No, thanks. I’m cool. | 喝酒吗 不 多谢 不用了 |
[51:57] | I’m not offering. I’m asking you if you drink. | 我不供酒 我是问你喝酒没 |
[51:59] | You think I’d give alcohol to teenage drivers taking my daughter out? | 你以为我会让一个喝酒的未成年人接走我女儿吗 |
[52:03] | Hey, man, the protective vibe, I dig. | 嗨 老兄 护犊情深 我明白 |
[52:05] | What’s with you, kid? | 你吃错药了 小子 |
[52:06] | You think the death of Sammy Davis left an opening in the rat pack? | 你以为山米·戴维斯一死 猴子称大王了 |
[52:18] | Christian. | 克里斯蒂安 |
[52:21] | Doll face. | 花容月脸 |
[52:22] | Handsome. | 玉树临风 |
[52:25] | Stunning. | 晕死鱼雁 |
[52:27] | You’re not letting her go out like that, are you? | 您不会让她这样子出去吧 |
[52:30] | -Cher, get in here. -What’s up, Daddy? | 雪儿 过来 什么事 爸爸 |
[52:32] | -What the hell is that? -A dress. | 这该死的是什么 裙子 |
[52:34] | -Says who? -Calvin Klein. | 谁说的 卡尔文·克雷恩 |
[52:36] | It looks like underwear! Go upstairs and put something over it! | 看起来像内衣 上楼罩点东西 |
[52:40] | I was just going to. | 我本来就准备要加 |
[52:43] | Hey, you! | 嗨 你 |
[52:45] | Anything happens to my daughter, I got a .45 and a shovel. | 我女儿若逢不轨 我有夺命枪和挖坟铲 |
[52:49] | I doubt anybody would miss you. | 我怀疑可有人会想念你 |
[52:52] | Bye, Daddy. | 再见 爸爸 |
[52:54] | Come on. | 快 |
[53:03] | -It’s so killer. -Thank you. | 爱死人了 谢谢 |
[53:07] | -Your dad is pretty scary. -Isn’t he? | 你爸爸吓死人了 是吧 |
[53:13] | -You like Billie Holiday? -I love him. | 喜欢比莉·荷莉戴吗 女歌手 我爱他 |
[53:16] | Right. | 没错 |
[53:26] | -I didn’t like him. -What’s to like? | 我不喜欢他 有什么好喜欢的 |
[53:28] | -Maybe I should go to the party. -If you feel like you should go. | 也许我应该去聚会 想去就去 |
[53:32] | -You don’t need me, do you? -No. | 您不需要我 是不 |
[53:34] | -I mean, unless you want me to stay… -Josh, go to the party. Go. | 不需要 如果您想让我留下 乔希 去聚会 去去去 |
[53:38] | Okay. | 好 |
[53:42] | -I’ll watch her for you. -Okay. | 我帮您照看她 好 |
[53:44] | You do that. | 交给你了 |
[54:46] | Tai! | 苔 |
[54:49] | Oh, my God! | 哦 天哪 |
[54:51] | Tai, are you okay? | 苔 你还好吗 |
[54:53] | God, shit, that is so embarrassing. | 该死 好尴尬 |
[54:55] | No, no one saw. | 不 没人看见 |
[54:56] | Good. Now all night long I’ll be known as “that girl who fell on her butt.” | 可好 我整夜都是”摔屁股女孩”了 |
[54:59] | Tai, no one noticed. | 苔 没人注意 |
[55:01] | Wow, are you okay? That looked really bad. | 你还好吧 看起来摔得好重 |
[55:03] | Yeah, thanks. | 没事 感谢 |
[55:06] | Oh, my God, Cher, look. | 天哪 雪儿 看 |
[55:08] | He’s going with Amber? | 他在勾安伯 |
[55:11] | No, he’s probably just dancing with her. | 不 他可能只是跟她跳舞 |
[55:18] | -Do you think she’s pretty? -She’s a full-on Monet. | 你觉得她美吗 她整一个莫奈 |
[55:22] | -What’s a Monet? -It’s like the paintings, see? | 莫奈是什么 就像那画 明白吗 |
[55:24] | From far away it’s okay, but up close it’s a big old mess. | 远看还行 近看大老粗 |
[55:27] | Let’s ask a guy. | 让我们问问男生 |
[55:28] | Christian, what do you think of Amber? | 克里斯蒂安 你觉得安伯怎样 |
[55:31] | -Hagsville. -See? | 老妖婆 |
[55:33] | Dig this, they’re charging for brewskies. | 瞧 听着 他们啤酒竟然收钱 |
[55:37] | -Pass me a fin, I’ll pay you back? -Sure. | 给我一刀 我会还 当然 |
[55:45] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[55:47] | Oh, he is so cute. | 哦 他好可爱 |
[55:49] | Oh, my God, do you see how he’s falling in love with me? | 哦 天哪 看见他对我情有独钟了吗 |
[55:55] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[55:58] | I mean, look how he ignores every other girl. | 我是说 看他无视每个其他女孩 |
[56:00] | What’s it all about? What am I gonna do with that? | 它怎么回事 我将怎么做 |
[56:04] | I wouldn’t know. | 我不会知道 |
[56:07] | Oh, God, look. There’s Josh. | 天哪 看 那是乔希 |
[56:10] | I didn’t even see him come in. But it’s like he finds the only adult in here. | 我都没见到他进来 但好像他找到了这里唯一成人 |
[56:14] | Like he’s deliberately trying to not have fun. | 好像他蓄意想玩得不开心 |
[56:17] | Cher, I have a question. | 雪儿 我想问 |
[56:18] | What should I do with this, should I tie it around | 我该拿外套怎么办 |
[56:21] | -or put it over my shoulders? -Tie it around your waist. | 是系起来 还是披在肩上 系在腰上 |
[56:23] | -Ready to slide? -Thanks. | 准备滑了吗 |
[56:25] | Let’s go. | 多谢 我们开始 |
[56:52] | The band was kicking and Christian was the hottest guy there. | 乐队好劲爆 克里斯蒂安好性感 |
[56:56] | But my enjoyment was put on pause when I saw how unhappy Tai was. | 但见苔一人向隅 我良辰美景虚设 |
[57:09] | -Hi. | -Hi. – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[57:11] | When I see a beautiful girl, I think we were born to move. | 我想我们该跳跳舞 |
[57:14] | What? | 什么 |
[57:15] | Look! Josh is dancing with Tai! He never dances. | 看 乔希跟苔跳舞 他从不跳舞 |
[57:19] | I can see why. | 我能明白为什么 |
[57:20] | No, he’s doing her a prop so she won’t be left out. | 不 他在照顾她 这样她就不会一个人没人理 |
[57:24] | Oh, I dig you. | 哦 我挖到你了 |
[58:02] | -How are you guys holding up? -I’m so ready to leave. | 你们还挺得住吗 我好想走了 |
[58:05] | Tired. | 累死了 |
[58:06] | Let’s get Christian and go. Christian | 我们叫克里斯蒂安走 克里斯蒂安 |
[58:09] | -you wanna go? -Now? | 你想走吗 |
[58:11] | These guys right here got the skinny on the happening after-hours. | 现在吗 这些型男们还有下一场 |
[58:14] | My trainer’s coming really early this morning. | 我教练今晨很早会来 |
[58:17] | -Look, I could take the girls home. -No, that’s all right. | 我带她们回家 不 没关系 |
[58:20] | -No, it’s fine, stay. -You sure? | 不 没事 待你的 |
[58:23] | Yeah, sure. | 你确定 对 确定 |
[58:24] | Thanks, man. You got my marker. | 谢了 兄弟 你是我代表 |
[58:26] | You are a down girl. I’ll call you tomorrow. | 你是红颜 明天我打你电话 |
[58:31] | It was really decent of you to dance with Tai tonight. | 今晚你与苔跳舞真绅士 |
[58:34] | My pleasure. | 我的荣幸 |
[58:35] | Did you notice any positive changes in her? | 你注意到她的可喜变化没 |
[58:38] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[58:39] | Under your tutelage, she’s exploring the challenging world of bare midriffs. | 在你的调教下 她正在挑战露脐装 |
[58:45] | So you didn’t want to make a night of it with the ring-a-ding kid? | 你不想和这疯孩子玩一晚 |
[58:49] | Yeah, Daddy wouldn’t go too ballistic. | 是啊 爸爸不会勃然大怒 |
[58:51] | It’s not like he’s going to sleep. | 别以为他会睡觉 |
[58:52] | No. Not if they’re going to finish those depos. | 不会 他们没做完那几堆不会 |
[58:55] | Hey, you know what would be so dope? If we got some really delicious takeout. | 嗨 你知道什么能提神吗 如果我们带回些美味外卖呢 |
[58:59] | I bet they haven’t eaten all night. | 我打赌他们整晚没吃 |
[59:01] | Yeah, that would be pretty dope of us. | 对 我们也能提提神 |
[59:06] | Let’s do it. | 说干就干 |
[59:10] | The midnight snack totally revived the lawyers and Daddy was way grateful. | 宵夜令律师们精神大振 爸爸感激不尽 |
[59:14] | Meat. | 肉 |
[59:15] | Eat oranges, you get a lot of vitamin C. Daddy, no! | 肉 吃橙子 富含维生素C 爸爸 不要 |
[59:18] | -You know you can’t have that. -Cher, come on! | – 您知道您吃不得 – 雪儿 得了 |
[59:20] | Don’t be silly. | 别做傻事 |
[59:21] | I know it sounds mental | 我知道听起来有病 |
[59:22] | but sometimes I have more fun vegging out than when I go partying. | 但有时我无所事事比去聚会还快活 |
[59:26] | Maybe because my party clothes are so binding. | 也许因为我的聚会衣服太紧身了 |
[59:28] | Look, I’m just curious. | 我只是好奇 |
[59:30] | How many hours a day do you spend grooming yourself? | 每天你要花多少时间打理自己 |
[59:32] | Some people are not lucky enough to be as naturally adorable as you are. | 有人不够幸运 不如你那么天生丽质 |
[59:36] | Stop it, you’re making me blush. | 停手 你让我脸红了 |
[59:40] | Hello. | 喂 |
[59:42] | Hi, Cher, how are you? | 嗨 雪儿 你好 |
[59:43] | Hi, Gail. | 嗨 盖尔 |
[59:44] | Is my son there cleaning out your refrigerator? | 我儿子在洗劫你的冰箱吗 |
[59:47] | No, he’s not here. | 不 他不在 |
[59:50] | You should try the dorms. | 试着打宿舍 |
[59:51] | All right. Bye, hon. | 好 再见 |
[59:52] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[59:54] | What was that all about? | 怎么回事 |
[59:55] | She wants me to come home for spring break. | 她想要我春假回家 |
[59:57] | What’s the big deal? Nobody will be in school. | 有什么要紧的 学校里冷冷清清的 |
[59:59] | Yeah, but Husband Number 4 is at home | 没错 但四号丈夫在家 |
[1:00:01] | and his whole idea of acting like a family is to criticize me. | 他表现我们是一家的方式就是挑我毛病 |
[1:00:04] | So what, you’re gonna roam around campus for two weeks all by yourself? | 那又怎样 你要自个在校园转悠两周 |
[1:00:08] | I don’t mind. | 我不在乎 |
[1:00:09] | That is stupid. Why don’t you just come here, | 那很傻 为何你不来这 |
[1:00:12] | you can have your old room, and there are gonna be some great parties. | 你能住以前的房间 参加很棒的聚会 |
[1:00:15] | -No. -Why not? | 不了 为什么不 |
[1:00:18] | You got your whole social world going on. I don’t want to get in the way. | 你社交如火如荼 我不想当灯泡 |
[1:00:22] | You won’t be in the way. | 你不会是灯泡 |
[1:00:24] | How much fun would it be having a brother-type tagging along? | 有个哥哥尾随好玩吗 |
[1:00:27] | Josh, you are not my brother. | 乔希 你不是我哥哥 |
[1:00:29] | Look, you know what I mean. | 你懂我意思 |
[1:00:31] | Come on, you need some excitement in your life. | 得了 你需要生活有所激情 |
[1:00:33] | It will replenish you for your finals. | 它能为你期终考试休养生息 |
[1:00:38] | -Okay. -Good. | – 好 – 很好 |
[1:00:42] | I can’t believe I’m taking advice from someone who watches cartoons. | 不敢相信我听看卡通片人的话 |
[1:00:46] | Be quiet, you idiot! | 安静 你个笨蛋 |
[1:00:49] | That’s Ren and Stimpy. | 那是莱恩和史丁比 纯搞笑恶心动画 |
[1:00:51] | They are way existential. | 非常存在主义(非理性) |
[1:00:53] | Do you have any idea what you’re talking about? | 你懂你说的话吗 |
[1:00:55] | No. Why, do I sound like I do? | 不懂 怎么了 听起来好像我懂 |
[1:01:11] | Christian said he’d call the next day, but in boy time that meant Thursday. | 克里斯蒂安说他下一天打我电话 但在男生时间里指的是周四 |
[1:01:14] | You can imagine my astonishment | 你能想象我在为爸爸打包时接到他电话的惊讶 |
[1:01:16] | to hear from him while I was packing Daddy up. | |
[1:01:18] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:01:19] | He said he’d come over with some videotapes and we’d watch them. | 他说他会带些录像带过来看 |
[1:01:23] | A night alone with Christian? I sent for reinforcements. | 与克里斯蒂安独处一晚 |
[1:01:26] | De! | 我请求增援 |
[1:01:28] | Then De and I had to design a lighting concept. | 迪和我得设计灯光效果 |
[1:01:32] | And costume decisions. | 决定服装 |
[1:01:33] | I don’t rely on mirrors so I always take Polaroids. | 我信不过镜子 所以我总是用宝丽来 即时成像相机 |
[1:01:40] | Whenever a boy comes, you should always have something baking. | 无论男生何时到来 你都应该忙点厨艺 |
[1:01:53] | Oh! I’m still all red! | 哦 我还是太红了 |
[1:01:56] | I’m trying to make you as white as I can, Cher. | 我尽量让你白起来 雪儿 |
[1:02:00] | Look, you’re all flushed. You have to calm down. Okay, calm. | 你太兴奋了 你得冷静下来 冷静 |
[1:02:06] | You know, I am so glad I never did it | 你知道 |
[1:02:08] | with someone I had lukewarm feelings for | 我好高兴从未与我没感觉的人做过 |
[1:02:11] | ’cause Christian is brutally hot. | 因为克里斯蒂安太太太性感了 |
[1:02:13] | And I am gonna remember tonight forever. | 我会永远记得今夜 |
[1:02:15] | Blot. | 吸干 |
[1:02:23] | Hi. | 嗨 嗨 |
[1:02:29] | Something burning? | 有东西着火了 |
[1:02:32] | Oh, my God! | 哦 我的天 |
[1:02:41] | Oh, honey, you baked. | 哦 甜心 你烤了东西 |
[1:02:44] | I tried. | 我尝试 |
[1:02:46] | Come on. Show me the rest of your pad. | 来 带我看你豪宅 |
[1:02:53] | Your father has a well-rounded collection. | 你爸爸收藏很丰满嘛 |
[1:02:55] | Daddy says it’s a good investment. | 爸爸说是不错的投资 |
[1:02:56] | He’s absolutely right. Claes Oldenburg. | 他绝对没错 克莱斯·欧登柏格 |
[1:02:59] | Oh, he’s way famous. | 他很有名 |
[1:03:03] | But this is older, see? Transitional. | 但这件更老 |
[1:03:07] | A very important piece. | 过渡时期的 非常重要的作品 |
[1:03:09] | You want to go swimming? | 想游泳吗 |
[1:03:14] | -Let’s watch the movies. -Oh, okay. | 看电影吧 好的 |
[1:03:17] | Christian had a thing for Tony Curtis | 克里斯蒂安对托尼·柯蒂斯有意思 |
[1:03:19] | so he brought over Some Like It Hot and Spartacus. | 所以他带来热情如火和斯巴达克斯 |
[1:03:23] | Singer of songs. | 歌者 |
[1:03:26] | For whom did you practice this wondrous talent? | 你为谁练习这奇妙才能 |
[1:03:29] | For the children of my master whom I also taught the classics. | 为了我主人的孩子 我还教授文学名著 |
[1:03:33] | Classics, indeed? | 文学名著 真的 |
[1:03:36] | What position have we, I wonder, for a boy of such varied gifts? | 我们如何是好 怎么处置一个多才多艺的男孩 |
[1:03:42] | You shall be my body servant. Instruct him. | 你将做我的贴身仆人 告诉他 |
[1:03:44] | All of you, come with me. | 你们都跟我来 |
[1:03:49] | My feet are cold. | 我的脚好冷 |
[1:03:58] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[1:04:01] | Oh, watch this part. This is good. | 看这段 很精彩 |
[1:04:06] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[1:04:08] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[1:04:10] | Do you want something to drink? You know, I could get you some wine. | 你想喝点什么吗 你懂的 来点酒 |
[1:04:13] | No. | 不 |
[1:04:15] | You notice how wine makes people want to feel, like sexy? | 你知道酒能乱性吗 |
[1:04:18] | That’s okay. | 没事的 |
[1:04:24] | I’m actually getting tired. | 我真的有点累了 |
[1:04:28] | But I can make you some coffee if you’d like. | 但我能给你做咖啡 |
[1:04:30] | Oh, no, thanks. Got the ulcer. | 不 谢了 有溃疡 |
[1:04:33] | You had all those cappuccinos before. | 之前你喝光了卡布其诺 |
[1:04:37] | Well, you know, that was, like, foam. | 你知道 那像 发泡牛奶 |
[1:04:46] | You’re great. We’re friends, right? | 你棒极了 我们是朋友 对吧 |
[1:04:52] | Knock me a little kiss. | 小吻我一下 |
[1:04:55] | I’ll see you. | 再会 |
[1:05:02] | I don’t get it. Did my hair get flat? | 我不明白 是我秀发不够飘逸吗 |
[1:05:06] | Did I stumble into some bad lighting? | 灯光没调对吗 |
[1:05:09] | What’s wrong with me? | 我哪里有问题 |
[1:05:10] | Nothing! Maybe he really was tired. | 没问题呀 也许他真的累了 |
[1:05:13] | I suppose it wasn’t meant to be. I mean, he does dress better than I do. | 照理说不应该的 我是说 他穿得比我还讲究 |
[1:05:17] | What would I bring to the relationship? | 对他我又有什么吸引力 |
[1:05:19] | Get back into the right lane. What’s the first thing you do? | 回到右边来 你首先做什么 |
[1:05:22] | The first thing I do is I put on my blinker. | 我首先打灯 |
[1:05:24] | Oh, wait, shit. | 哦 等等 该死 |
[1:05:25] | -Watch the road! -All right! Stop! | 看路 行了 少来 |
[1:05:28] | Then I look in my mirror. | 然后看后视镜 |
[1:05:31] | Okay. Then I glance at my blind spot. | 好了 然后扫视盲区 |
[1:05:35] | You glance with your head not the whole car! | 转头 不要转车子 |
[1:05:37] | I swear to God… | 我对天发誓 我对天发誓 |
[1:05:38] | I swear to God, woman, you can’t drive for shit! | 婆娘 你开不了车 |
[1:05:41] | -I’m not trying to hear that. No. -Hear me! You… | 我不想听到那个 – 听我说 – 不 |
[1:05:44] | Actually, going all the way is like a really big decision. | 说真的 交出自己真得下大决心 |
[1:05:48] | I can’t believe I was so capricious about it. | 我不敢相信我这么仓促就决定了 |
[1:05:50] | De, I almost had sex with him. | 迪 我几乎与他做了 |
[1:05:53] | You almost had sex with who? | 你几乎与谁做了 |
[1:05:54] | Christian. | 克里斯蒂安 |
[1:05:57] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:05:59] | Look, are you bitches blind or something? | 你们娘们瞎了吗 |
[1:06:02] | -Your man Christian is a cake boy. -A what? | 你男人克里斯蒂安是个蛋糕男 是个什么 |
[1:06:05] | He’s a disco-dancing, Oscar Wilde-reading, | 他是跳迪斯科 读奥斯卡·王尔德 |
[1:06:08] | Streisand ticket-holding, friend of Dorothy. | 有史翠珊票的 |
[1:06:10] | You know what I’m saying? | 桃乐茜朋友 你懂我的话吗 |
[1:06:11] | -No way. -He’s gay. | 不可能 |
[1:06:13] | -Not even. -Yes, even. | 他是个基佬 – 才不是呢 – 是 就是 |
[1:06:16] | He does like to shop, Cher. And the boy can dress. | 他喜欢逛街 雪儿 一般男生是不会打扮的 |
[1:06:19] | Oh, my God, I am totally bugging. | 我的天 我全挖到了 |
[1:06:22] | I feel like such a bonehead. | 我真是个大笨蛋 |
[1:06:25] | What the hell? You’re getting on the freeway! | 到底怎么了 你开进了高速公路 |
[1:06:28] | -What? -No, turn right! Get out of the lane! | 什么 不 右转 开出去 |
[1:06:30] | No! Forget procedure, just get out of the lane! | 不 别管步骤 快开出去 |
[1:06:33] | A truck! | 卡车 |
[1:06:36] | We’re on the freeway! | 我们在高速上 |
[1:06:38] | What do I do, Murray? | 我怎么做 莫里 |
[1:06:39] | Just go straight! Go straight! Go! | 一直开 一直开 开 |
[1:06:42] | Oh, shit! | 哦 该死 |
[1:06:43] | Just relax and drive, baby. Just relax and drive. | 放松开 宝贝 放松开 |
[1:06:46] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:06:48] | I’m here with you. | 我陪着你 |
[1:06:51] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[1:07:00] | Whatever you do, keep your hands on the wheel at all times! | 无论你做什么 手永远放在方向盘上 |
[1:07:06] | Oh, my God! | 哦 我的天 |
[1:07:11] | Just go! | 快开 |
[1:07:15] | -Turn to the right! -Okay. | – 右转 – 好 |
[1:07:17] | Oh, there it is. All right, we’re off. | 就这样 好 我们出来了 |
[1:07:22] | You did wonderful. | 你做得棒极了 |
[1:07:24] | -It’s all right, baby. Relax. -You did it, De. | – 没事的 宝贝 放松 – 你做到了 迪 |
[1:07:26] | Honey, relax. Baby, relax. | 蜜糖 放松 宝贝 放松 |
[1:07:28] | Breathe, breathe in. Breathe and let it out. | 深吸气 深呼气 |
[1:07:32] | Breathe, honey, breathe. Relax. | 深呼吸 蜜糖 深呼吸 放松 |
[1:07:35] | Boy, getting off the freeway makes you realize how important love is. | 伙计 离开快车道 让你意识到爱多么重要 |
[1:07:39] | After that, Dionne’s virginity went from “technical” to “nonexistent” | 从那以后 迪翁的贞操从 “技术上” 变成 “不存在” |
[1:07:44] | and I realized how much I wanted a boyfriend of my own. | 我意识到我多想自己有个男朋友 |
[1:07:47] | Not that Christian wasn’t a blast to hang out with, | 不是说和克里斯蒂安出去玩没乐趣 |
[1:07:50] | he was becoming one of my favorite shopping partners. | 他成了我最好的逛街搭档之一 |
[1:07:53] | The black one was, but so is the red. | 买了黑色 现在去买红色 |
[1:07:57] | Where’s Tai? | 苔在哪里 |
[1:07:59] | She met some random guys at the Foot Locker | 苔在哪里 |
[1:08:01] | and escorted them right over there. | 她在富乐客鞋店遇见一些男人 在那里当伴游去了 |
[1:08:03] | Oh, my God, did you? | 哦 我的天 你是吗 |
[1:08:04] | I don’t know where she meets these Barneys. | 我不知道她在哪里又遇到这些人 |
[1:08:07] | -I have a question, all right? -What? | 我问个问题 好吗 |
[1:08:09] | The jacket, is it James Dean or Jason Priestley? | 什么问题 这夹克 是詹姆斯·迪恩 还是杰森·普雷斯利穿的 |
[1:08:13] | Carpe diem, okay? You looked hot in it. | 及时行乐 好吗 你穿上去好看 |
[1:08:16] | Really? | 真的 |
[1:08:18] | -If I fall… -Don’t worry. | – 要是我掉下去 – 别担心 |
[1:08:19] | -…would you guys catch me? -Yeah! | – 你们会抓住我吗 – 会 |
[1:08:21] | Could they please be more generic? | 他们还能更平庸吗 |
[1:08:25] | Stop it! Please! | 停下 拜托 |
[1:08:27] | Put me back up! Please put me back! | 拉我回去 |
[1:08:33] | Put me down! | 请拉我回去 放我下来 |
[1:08:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:08:38] | -You asshole! -Hey, man, we’re just joking. | 你们混蛋 嗨 老兄 我们只是开玩笑 |
[1:08:40] | Oh, really? Somebody could get killed. | 哦 真的 可能会死人的 |
[1:08:43] | -Oh, my God. -It’s okay. | – 哦 我的天 – 没事了 |
[1:08:45] | Cher, you don’t understand, I was sitting there | 雪儿 你不明白 |
[1:08:48] | and I was talking to those guys and all of a sudden | 我坐在那里跟那些男生聊天 突如其来 |
[1:08:50] | we were laughing and they were… | 我们笑起来 他们就 |
[1:08:52] | -Hey, you okay? -Yeah. | – 嗨 你还好吧 – 好 |
[1:08:53] | -You sure? -I’m fine. | – 你真的 – 我很好 |
[1:08:56] | -Let’s get you home for some R and R. -What’s that? | 让我们送你回家修习修习 那是什么意思 |
[1:09:02] | Boy, considering how clueless she was | 伙计 考虑到苔那么笨 |
[1:09:04] | Tai certainly had that damsel in distress act down. | 她确实把落难女子演活了 |
[1:09:09] | Meanwhile, back at school, everyone was talking about | 同时 回到学校 每个人都在谈论 |
[1:09:12] | Tai’s brush with death at the mall. | 苔在购物中心与死神擦肩而过的事 |
[1:09:14] | Was it like a montage of all the scenes in your life? | 是否你一生情景像蒙太奇一样闪过 |
[1:09:17] | Not exactly a montage. | 不完全像蒙太奇 |
[1:09:19] | Cher, is it true some gang members tried to shoot Tai in the mall? | 雪儿 是不是真的一些帮派份子想在购物中心向苔开枪 |
[1:09:22] | No. | 不是 |
[1:09:23] | Well, that’s what everyone is saying. | 不是 人人都如是说 |
[1:09:25] | Whatever. | 随便啦 |
[1:09:28] | When I was 9, I fell off this jungle gym. | 我九岁时 我从爬杆摔下来 |
[1:09:30] | That G-spot that they talk about in Cosmo… | 他们在COSMO里讲的G点 |
[1:09:33] | Wait, move down for Cher. | 等等 给雪儿腾个座 |
[1:09:35] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:09:36] | Tell me more. | 嗨 给我多讲讲 |
[1:09:37] | Where was I? | 我讲到哪儿了 |
[1:09:38] | You were thinking about what was really important. | 你思考什么是真正重要的 |
[1:09:41] | Right. | 对 |
[1:09:42] | Okay, right before you die, your mind just sort of gets very clear. | 就在你死前 你的思维变得非常清澈 |
[1:09:48] | It’s a very intense spiritual feeling… | 非常强烈的精神感悟 |
[1:09:50] | I know when I was held at gunpoint… | 当我面对枪口时我明白了 |
[1:09:52] | -Excuse me. You were saying? -It’s spiritual. | 对不起 你刚才说什么 |
[1:09:54] | I don’t know, I can’t pinpoint the spirituality of it for you | 精神感悟 我不知道 我不能跟你准确言传灵性 |
[1:09:58] | if you’ve never experienced anything quite… | 如果你从未经历过任何非常 |
[1:10:00] | Tai, I was planning on going to Tower and getting something for Christian. | 苔 我要去塔楼为克里斯蒂安买点东西 |
[1:10:03] | You know, like some kind of present or something. You want to come? | 你懂的 像感谢礼物什么的 你想来吗 |
[1:10:07] | Sure. I mean, I owe him my life. | 当然 我是说 我的命是他的 |
[1:10:10] | So I’ll get you after school. | 那放学后我找你 |
[1:10:11] | Yeah. You know, not today, I’m going over to Melrose with Amber. | 好 哦 今天不行 我要跟安伯去梅尔罗斯大道 |
[1:10:15] | We’re going to Melrose. | 我们要去梅尔罗斯大道 |
[1:10:19] | How about tomorrow? | 明天如何 |
[1:10:20] | Do you think we could do it next Monday? | 你觉得下周一怎样 |
[1:10:22] | I mean my week’s filling up pretty fast here. | 我是说我这周安排相当紧 |
[1:10:25] | So when we got back from the IHop it was 8:00. | 那么我们八点从国际薄烤饼店回来 |
[1:10:27] | Oh, swoon. Here comes your boyfriend. | 晕倒 你的男朋友来了 |
[1:10:31] | Hey, Tai, check it out. | 嗨 苔 看着 |
[1:10:35] | Could you shove down a little bit? | 你能挪挪吗 |
[1:10:37] | No. | 不行 |
[1:10:38] | Hello, don’t the slackers prefer that grassy knoll over there? | 喂 懒鬼不是应该在那边草丘呆着吗 |
[1:10:49] | Tai. | 苔 |
[1:10:50] | -Well, so anyway… -What? | 所以 |
[1:10:52] | Have you ever done it in water? | 什么事 你有曾在水里做过 |
[1:10:53] | -Oh, yeah. -Really? | 哦 有啊 |
[1:10:55] | Does the sponge work in water? | 真的吗 那话儿在水里管用吗 |
[1:10:56] | What was happening? | 发生什么事了 |
[1:10:58] | Dionne asking Tai for sex advice? | 迪翁求苔指点迷津 |
[1:11:01] | Tai being the most popular girl in school? | 苔是校园人气女王 |
[1:11:05] | It was like some sort of alternate universe. | 简直像另一个平行宇宙 |
[1:11:09] | On top of everything else, I was going to take the driving test. | 万事且抛脑后 我要驾考了 |
[1:11:14] | So I had to find my most responsible-looking ensemble. | 我要找到我看起来最稳重的衣服 |
[1:11:17] | Where’s my white collarless shirt from Fred Segal? | 我从Fred Segal买的白色无领上衣在哪 |
[1:11:22] | -Lucy, where’s my shirt? -Probably at the cleaner. | 露西 我的上衣在哪 可能在干洗店 |
[1:11:26] | But today’s the driving test. It’s my most capable-looking outfit. | 但今天驾考 它是我最合适的衣服 |
[1:11:29] | Okay, I call them. | 好 我打他们电话 |
[1:11:33] | It’s too late now. | 现在来不及了 |
[1:11:34] | We got another notice from the fire department | 消防局又通知我们要清除灌木丛了 |
[1:11:36] | saying we have to clear out the bush. | |
[1:11:38] | You said you were gonna get José to do it. | 你说你会叫荷西做 |
[1:11:40] | He’s your gardener, why you don’t tell him? | 他是你的园丁为什么你自己不叫 |
[1:11:42] | Lucy, you know I don’t speak Mexican. | 露西 你知道我不会说墨西哥语 |
[1:11:45] | I not a Mexican! | 我不是墨西哥人 |
[1:11:47] | -Great. What was that all about? -Lucy’s from El Salvador. | 好 这是怎么回事 露西来自萨尔瓦多 |
[1:11:50] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[1:11:52] | It’s an entirely different country. | 完全不同的国家 |
[1:11:53] | What does that matter? | 有什么关系吗 |
[1:11:55] | You get upset if someone thinks you live below Sunset. | 如果有人以为你住在日落大道以南你也会不舒服 |
[1:11:57] | Okay. So everything is all my fault. I’m always wrong, right? | 好 都是我的错 我总是错 对不 |
[1:12:01] | You’re such a brat. | 你真是淘气孩子 |
[1:12:02] | I had an overwhelming sense of ickiness. | 我感到极为不适 |
[1:12:05] | Even though I apologized to Lucy, something was still plaguing me. | 即使我跟露西道了歉 有些东西仍然缠着我 |
[1:12:10] | Like Josh thinking I was mean was making me postal. | 乔希觉得我差劲好像让我要疯掉 |
[1:12:13] | Move into the right lane. | 开到正确车道 |
[1:12:15] | Anyway, why should I care what Josh thinks? | 但为什么我要在乎乔希怎么想 |
[1:12:18] | Why was I letting it throw me into such turmoil? | 为什么我让自己如此心烦意乱 |
[1:12:20] | -Watch out for the bike rider! -Hey! | 小心骑自行车的 |
[1:12:22] | Oops, my bad. | 哎哟 我的错 |
[1:12:24] | What are you doing? You can’t take up both lanes. | 你在干嘛 你不能占了两个车道 |
[1:12:28] | Get in the right lane. | 开进正确车道 |
[1:12:30] | Not so close! | 不要这么近 |
[1:12:32] | Should I write them a note? | 我应给他们写张便条吗 |
[1:12:35] | Pull over up here and turn off the engine. | 靠边停车 关掉引擎 |
[1:12:38] | Yeah, right there. | 对 就那儿 |
[1:12:43] | Are you gonna take me somewhere to make left-hand turns? | 你要带我去某处考左转弯吗 |
[1:12:46] | We’re going back to the DMV. | 我们要回车管局 |
[1:12:48] | -It’s over? -It’s over. | 考完了吗 完了 |
[1:12:50] | -Well, how did I do? -How’d you do? | 我考得怎么样 怎么样 |
[1:12:54] | Well, let’s see, shall we? | 我们看看 好吗 |
[1:12:56] | You can’t park. You can’t switch lanes. | 你不会泊车 你不会换道 |
[1:12:59] | You can’t make right-hand turns. You’ve damaged private property | 你不会右转弯 你破坏私人财产 |
[1:13:02] | and you almost killed someone. | 你几乎撞死人 |
[1:13:04] | Offhand, I’d say you failed. | 我立刻判你不及格 |
[1:13:06] | Failed? | 不及格 |
[1:13:08] | Well, can’t we just start over? | 我们就不能重新开始吗 |
[1:13:10] | I’m kind of having a personal problem. | 我刚好有点烦恼 |
[1:13:12] | My mind was somewhere else. | 心不在焉 |
[1:13:14] | You saw how that biker came out of nowhere, right? | 您看见那单车怎么突然冒出来 对吧 |
[1:13:17] | I swear I’ll concentrate. | 我发誓我会集中精神 |
[1:13:19] | I drive really good usually. | 我平常开车真的很好 |
[1:13:21] | Isn’t there somebody else I can talk to? A supervisor or something? | 还有没有别人我能跟他谈谈 主管什么的 |
[1:13:24] | You can’t be the absolute and final word in drivers’ licenses. | 驾照事情上你不能最后拍板 |
[1:13:29] | Girlie, as far as you’re concerned, I am the messiah of the DMV. | 丫头 就你而言 我就是车管局天皇老子 |
[1:13:34] | Now get out of the car. | 现在下车 |
[1:13:51] | I can’t believe I failed. | 我不敢相信我不及格 |
[1:13:53] | I failed something I couldn’t talk my way out of? | 我大败而归 我不能谈笑静胡沙 |
[1:14:01] | All right. Put your legs into me. Thank you. | 好 插足 谢谢 |
[1:14:04] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:14:05] | -Hey. | -Hey. 嗨 |
[1:14:06] | -You’re home. -How does it feel to have a license? | 你回来了呀 有驾照的感觉如何 |
[1:14:09] | I wouldn’t know. I failed. | 我不知道 我没通过 |
[1:14:12] | Oh. Bummer. | 哦 倒霉 |
[1:14:13] | And, Josh, spare me your lectures | 乔希 省着你的演讲 |
[1:14:15] | on how driving is such a big responsibility | 驾驶是多大责任而我根本无意识到什么的 |
[1:14:17] | you can’t B.S. your way through it, okay? | 好吗 |
[1:14:20] | I didn’t say anything. | 我没说什么呀 |
[1:14:21] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想 |
[1:14:31] | I got to tell you something. | 我要告诉你些事 |
[1:14:32] | I’m really sorry about your test and all. | 我真的对你的考试感到难过 |
[1:14:34] | I’m so glad you’re here. | 我好高兴你来了 |
[1:14:36] | There’s something I got to do and I need you here with me while I do it. | 我要做些事 我需要你和我一起做 |
[1:14:39] | -Does this thing work? -Yeah. Sure. | 这能用吗 能 当然 |
[1:14:42] | What is this stuff? | 这是什么 |
[1:14:43] | This is a bunch of junk that reminded me of Elton. | 这是一堆让我想起埃尔顿的垃圾 |
[1:14:46] | But I want to burn it because I am so over him. | 我想烧了它 因为我已经彻底不在乎他了 |
[1:14:49] | -Well, what stuff? -All right. | 什么东西 好 |
[1:14:52] | Do you remember when we were at the Val party | 你还记得我们在峡谷区聚会 |
[1:14:54] | and the clog knocked me out and Elton got a towel of ice to cure me? | 木底鞋撞晕我 埃尔顿用毛巾裹冰为我疗伤吗 |
[1:14:58] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:15:00] | I didn’t tell you at the time, but I took the towel home as a souvenir. | 我那时没告诉你 但我带毛巾回家留作纪念 |
[1:15:05] | -You’re kidding. -No. | – 你开玩笑 – 没 |
[1:15:08] | And then, do you remember that song that was playing when we danced? | 然后 记得我和他跳舞时那首歌吗 |
[1:15:12] | Remember that? You know, the Rolling with the Homies? | 记得吗 你知道 跟着男孩摇摇摇 |
[1:15:16] | Anyways, I got the tape, right? I listened to it like every single night. | 总之 我得到了磁带 每天晚上都听它 |
[1:15:21] | Don’t burn that. Okay. | 别烧了那个 好吗 |
[1:15:24] | Tai, I’m really happy for you | 苔 我真的为你感到高兴 |
[1:15:27] | but what brought on this surge of empowerment? | 为什么你突然提起激动人心的情澜 |
[1:15:30] | It’s like | 是因为 |
[1:15:31] | I met this guy who’s so totally amazing | 我遇到了十全十美的男人 |
[1:15:35] | that he makes Elton look like a loser. | 他让埃尔顿看起来像废物 |
[1:15:37] | That is so great. | 那太好了 |
[1:15:39] | Look, you’ve got to help me get Josh. | 所以 你得帮我得到乔希 |
[1:15:42] | Get Josh what? | 得到乔希什么 |
[1:15:45] | You know what I mean. | 你懂我的意思 |
[1:15:46] | I like him. | 我喜欢他 |
[1:15:48] | Do you think that he likes you? | 你觉得他喜欢你吗 |
[1:15:50] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:15:51] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[1:15:52] | Like little things, you know? | 见微知着 你懂吗 |
[1:15:55] | He always… He finds some sort of way to touch me or tickle me. | 他总是 找机会接触我 |
[1:16:00] | Do you remember the time at the frat when I was totally depressed | 让我开心 你记得在联谊会我完全绝望的那次吗 |
[1:16:03] | and he asked me to dance with him and he was really flirty? | 他请我跟他跳舞 他真的风流倜傥 |
[1:16:08] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[1:16:10] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[1:16:11] | Actually, I was really bad today. | 其实 我今天真的很糟糕 |
[1:16:14] | I had two mochaccinos. I feel like ralphing. | 我喝了两杯摩卡奇诺 我感觉翻江倒海 |
[1:16:17] | I know exactly how that feels. | 我完全明白那种感觉 |
[1:16:19] | Like, the other day, I was talking to Josh | 就像前几天我跟乔希聊天 |
[1:16:23] | and we were discussing the difference | 我们讨论 |
[1:16:24] | between high-school girls and college girls. | 高中女生和大学女生的不同 |
[1:16:27] | College girls wear less makeup on their face | 大学女生脸上化更少妆 |
[1:16:30] | and that’s why guys like them more. | 所以男生更喜欢她们 |
[1:16:32] | But, Tai, do you really think you’d be good with Josh? | 但是苔 你真的觉得你适合乔希吗 |
[1:16:35] | I mean, he’s like a school nerd. | 我是说 他像个书呆子 |
[1:16:37] | What, am I some sort of a mentally challenged airhead? | 什么 你是说我是没头脑的蠢蛋吗 |
[1:16:41] | No, not even. I didn’t say that. | 不 才不是 我不是说那 |
[1:16:45] | What, I’m not good enough for Josh or something? | 什么 我对乔希来说不足够好 |
[1:16:48] | I just don’t think you’d | 我只是 觉得你们 |
[1:16:52] | mesh well together. | 在一起不太配 |
[1:16:54] | You don’t think that we mesh well? | 你觉得我们不配 |
[1:16:58] | Why am I even listening to you to begin with? | 为什么我得先听你的 |
[1:17:01] | You’re a virgin who can’t drive. | 你是个处女耶 还不会开车耶 |
[1:17:08] | That was way harsh, Tai. | 太难听了 苔 |
[1:17:11] | All right. Look, I’m really sorry. | 好 我真的很抱歉 |
[1:17:15] | Let’s just talk when we’ve mellowed, all right? I’m Audi. | 让我们心平气和再聊 好吗 我走了 |
[1:17:23] | What did I do? | 我做了什么 |
[1:17:25] | I’ve created some sort of a monster. | 我自食苦果 |
[1:17:28] | I could feel the chunks start to rise up in my throat. | 我眩晕欲吐 |
[1:17:33] | I had to get out. | 我得出去 |
[1:17:45] | Everything I think and everything I do is wrong. | 我所想所做一切都是错的 |
[1:17:48] | I was wrong about Elton, I was wrong about Christian… | 我错判了埃尔顿 我错判了克里斯蒂安 |
[1:17:52] | now Josh hated me. | 现在乔希讨厌我 |
[1:17:54] | It all boiled down to one inevitable conclusion: | 不可避免得出一个结论 |
[1:17:57] | I was just totally clueless. | 我真是完全笨到家了 |
[1:18:00] | Oh, and this Josh and Tai thing was wigging me more than anything. | 乔希跟苔的事最让我痛骂自己 |
[1:18:03] | I mean, what was my problem? Tai is my pal. | 我是说 我怎么了 苔是我的朋友 |
[1:18:07] | I don’t begrudge her a boyfriend. I really… | 我不该嫉妒她有男朋友 我真的 |
[1:18:09] | I wonder if they have that in my size. | 哇 他们会有我穿的尺码吗 |
[1:18:14] | What does she want with Josh anyway? | 她到底喜欢乔希什么 |
[1:18:17] | He dresses funny, he listens to complaint rock | 他衣着古怪 他听哀怨摇滚 |
[1:18:20] | he’s not even cute in a conventional way. | 他一点不可爱 以通常眼光来看 |
[1:18:25] | I mean, he’s just like this slug | 我是说 他就像个鼻涕虫 |
[1:18:28] | who hangs around the house all the time. | 老是在房子里闲坐 |
[1:18:33] | And he’s a hideous dancer. | 舞跳得丑死了 |
[1:18:35] | Couldn’t take him anywhere. | 根本带不了出去见人 |
[1:18:38] | Wait a second, what am I stressing about? | 等等 我在焦虑什么 |
[1:18:41] | This is, like, Josh. | 那只是 乔希 |
[1:18:47] | Okay, so he is kind of a Baldwin. | 好 那么他有点像鲍德温 |
[1:18:50] | But what would he want with Tai? | 但他干嘛喜欢苔 |
[1:18:52] | She couldn’t make him happy. | 她不能让他幸福 |
[1:18:54] | Josh needs someone with imagination, someone to take care of him. | 乔希需要某个有想象力 某个关心他的人 |
[1:18:59] | Someone to laugh at his jokes, in case he ever makes any. | 某个听他讲笑话会笑的人 假如他讲得出笑话 |
[1:19:03] | Then suddenly… | 忽然 |
[1:19:06] | Oh, my God! | 哦 我的天 |
[1:19:10] | I love Josh. | 我爱乔希 |
[1:19:13] | I am majorly, totally, butt crazy in love with Josh! | 我非常地完全地疯狂地爱着乔希 |
[1:19:18] | But now I don’t know how to act around him. | 但现在我不知道怎么跟他相处了 |
[1:19:21] | Ordinarily, I’d strut around him in my cutest little outfits | 对一般人 我会穿上最可爱的衣服在他周围卖弄风骚 |
[1:19:24] | and send myself flowers and candy | 给自己送鲜花和糖果 |
[1:19:27] | but I couldn’t do that stuff with Josh. | 但我不能对乔希那样做 |
[1:19:31] | -What’s with you? -What do you mean? | 你怎么了 此话怎讲 |
[1:19:33] | You’re so quiet. | 你好安静 |
[1:19:35] | Haven’t made me watch The Real World. | 没有逼我看真实的世界 真人秀节目 |
[1:19:37] | I care about the news. | 我关心新闻 |
[1:19:39] | -Since when? -Since now. | 什么时候开始 |
[1:19:41] | …retaliation for recent government successes in central Bosnia. | 现在开始 波斯尼亚中心对政府近期胜利的报复袭击 |
[1:19:46] | You look confused. | 你看起来好困惑 |
[1:19:48] | Well, I thought they declared peace in the Middle East. | 我以为中东已经和平了 |
[1:20:02] | -Cher, get in here. -What’s up, Daddy? | 雪儿 进来 什么事 爸爸 |
[1:20:04] | What are you doing dancing in front of my office? | 你在做什么 在我办公室门前跳舞 |
[1:20:07] | Nothing. I just wanted to see if you need any help with anything. | 没什么 我只想看您有没有什么事情需要帮忙 |
[1:20:11] | Yeah, you could help me with something. | 好 你能帮我做点事 |
[1:20:14] | Come over here. | 这儿来 |
[1:20:18] | All right. | |
[1:20:20] | Every time that you see a telephone conversation | 看到9月3日的通话记录 |
[1:20:24] | that took place on September 3, highlight it. | |
[1:20:27] | -Just September 3. -Okay. | 就划出来 只要9月3日 好 |
[1:20:33] | It’s fun? | 好玩吗 |
[1:20:34] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:20:37] | Okay. | |
[1:20:40] | Daddy, did you ever have a problem that you couldn’t argue your way out of? | 爸爸 您曾遇到过您不能辩赢的问题吗 |
[1:20:44] | Tell me the problem and we’ll figure out how to argue it. | 告诉我问题 我们会想出怎么辩 |
[1:20:48] | -I like this boy… -Yes? | 我喜欢一个男孩 |
[1:20:49] | …and he likes someone else. | 他喜欢别人 |
[1:20:51] | -How could that be? -I don’t know, but I feel wretched. | 怎么可能 我不知道 但我觉得好苦恼 |
[1:20:54] | Obviously this boy is a complete moron. | 这男孩明显是个十足白痴 |
[1:20:57] | You are the most beautiful girl in Beverly Hills. | 你是比弗利山最漂亮的女孩 |
[1:21:01] | To tell you the truth, I’m not sure I want you with a stupid fellow like that. | 实话跟你说 我未必想你跟这样的蠢材在一起 |
[1:21:05] | Actually he is a smart guy | 其实他是个聪明伙子 |
[1:21:08] | and, you know, he’s one of those do-gooder types | 而且您知道 他是做好事的人 |
[1:21:11] | and now I feel like all my after-school commitments are just not good enough. | 现在我觉得我所有的课外活动都不够好 |
[1:21:15] | How can you say that? | 你怎能那样说 |
[1:21:16] | Who takes care of everyone in this household? | 这个家里谁照顾大家 |
[1:21:19] | Who makes sure that Daddy eats right? | 谁确保爸爸正确饮食 |
[1:21:21] | To tell you the truth, I have not seen such good doing | 实话跟你说 我从没看见谁做得这么好 |
[1:21:25] | since your mother. | 自从你妈妈以后 |
[1:21:27] | -Really? -Really. | 真的吗 真的 |
[1:21:31] | Now get back to work. | 现在干活去吧 |
[1:21:37] | Later, while we were learning about the Pismo Beach disaster | 后来我们得知皮斯莫海滩受灾 |
[1:21:41] | I decided I needed a complete makeover. | 我决定我需要一次彻底改造 |
[1:21:44] | Except this time I’d make over my soul. | 只是这次我要改造的是我的心灵 |
[1:21:47] | But what makes somebody a better person? | 但怎样做个更好的人呢 |
[1:21:50] | And then I realized all my friends were really good in different ways. | 然后我意识到我所有朋友真的各有优点 |
[1:21:54] | Like Christian, he always wants things to be beautiful and interesting. | 比如说克里斯蒂安 他总想让事情变得漂亮有趣 |
[1:21:58] | Or Dionne and Murray, | 还有迪翁和莫里 |
[1:22:00] | when they think no one is watching, are so considerate of each other. | 在没人注意时 如此恩爱 |
[1:22:05] | And poor Miss Geist | 可怜的盖斯特小姐 |
[1:22:06] | always trying to get us involved, no matter how much we resist. | 总想让我们加入 不管我们多么抵触 |
[1:22:11] | Oh, this is just… | 哦 这简直 |
[1:22:13] | That doesn’t even show, every single possession, every memory | 这不止是映像 你一生拥有的每件所有 每件记忆 |
[1:22:17] | everything you’ve had your whole life, gone in a second. | 每件东西在一秒钟内化为乌有 |
[1:22:21] | Can you imagine what that must feel like? | 你能想象那是什么感觉吗 |
[1:22:24] | -Elton? -Can I use the pass? | – 埃尔顿 – 我可以不感受吗 |
[1:22:26] | Yeah. | 好 |
[1:22:27] | We’ll be collecting blankets, disposable diapers, | 我们要募集毯子 |
[1:22:31] | canned goods. | 一次性尿布 食品罐头 |
[1:22:32] | Miss Geist? | 盖斯特小姐 |
[1:22:34] | -Cher? -I want to help. | 雪儿 我想帮忙 |
[1:22:37] | That would be wonderful. | 那太好了 |
[1:22:39] | I felt better already. | 我已经感觉更好了 |
[1:22:44] | -Daddy? -What? | 爸爸 |
[1:22:46] | You didn’t like that red caviar, did you? | 什么事 你不喜欢那红色鱼子酱 对吧 |
[1:22:49] | What’s she talking about? | 她在说什么 |
[1:23:04] | Cher, what are you doing? | 雪儿 你在干什么 |
[1:23:07] | I’m captain of the Pismo Beach disaster relief. | 我是皮斯莫海滩赈灾队长 |
[1:23:10] | I don’t think they need your skis. | 我不认为他们需要你的滑雪板 |
[1:23:12] | Daddy, some people lost all their belongings. | 爸爸 有些人什么东西都失去了 |
[1:23:14] | Don’t you think that includes athletic equipment? | 您不觉得其中包括体育器材吗 |
[1:23:18] | This is your influence, Josh? | 这是你的功劳吗 乔希 |
[1:23:39] | Hey, come here, sign up. | 嗨 过来签名 |
[1:23:41] | It’s gonna be really fun. | 真的会有乐趣 |
[1:23:45] | And these beans, it’s so great. | 还有这些豆子 太棒了 |
[1:23:46] | -Shall I leave the blanket here? -No. | 我把毯子搁这儿 |
[1:23:48] | Could you please bring it to bedding? | 不 你能放到寝具那去吗 |
[1:23:50] | -Sure. -Yes, thank you very much. | – 当然 – 好 非常感谢 |
[1:23:54] | Miss Geist, I need more boxes, they’re all filled up. | 盖斯特小姐 我需要更多箱子 都装满了 |
[1:23:57] | Already? Great! | 已经满了 太好了 |
[1:23:59] | I divided them into entrées and appetizers. | 我把它们分成主菜和开胃菜 |
[1:24:01] | Okay. I’ll have them picked up. | 哦 |
[1:24:05] | Okay. | 很好 先分放好 |
[1:24:12] | -Hey. -Proper. | 嗨 好样的 |
[1:24:13] | This is really decent of you, Travis. | 你好棒 崔维斯 |
[1:24:15] | Sure. | 理所当然 |
[1:24:18] | I wasn’t sure about that. | 这个我不太确定 |
[1:24:19] | I don’t need it anymore, but far be it from me to deny anyone else. | 我不再需要它了 但我不认为不能给别人 |
[1:24:23] | I wanted to tell you something. | 我想告诉你一些事 |
[1:24:25] | -I’m sorry about your shoes. -What shoes? | 我为你的鞋抱歉 什么鞋 |
[1:24:27] | The red ones with the strappy thing. | 红色有带子的鞋 |
[1:24:29] | Those are so last season. What even made you think of them? | 那已经过季了 什么让你想起它们 |
[1:24:33] | It’s one of my steps. See, I joined this club | 是我的步骤之一 看 我参加戒毒俱乐部 |
[1:24:36] | and they have all these steps. There’s like… | 他们教我所有步骤 好像有 |
[1:24:39] | Twelve? | 12步 十二步项目一步是补偿伤害过的人 |
[1:24:40] | Yeah, 1 2. How’d you know? | 12步 十二步项目一步是补偿伤害过的人 对 12步 你怎么知道 |
[1:24:42] | Wild guess. | 瞎猜的 |
[1:24:44] | Wow, that’s a good guess. Also, here. | 哇 |
[1:24:48] | ASL? | 猜得真准 还有看这个 |
[1:24:50] | Amateur Skateboarding League. | 业余滑板联赛 |
[1:24:51] | This clarity thing, it’s brought me to a whole new level and my skating is… | 它真的带我到一个全新境界 我的滑板水平 |
[1:24:55] | You got to see it. Would you come Saturday? | 你会看到的 周六你来吗 |
[1:24:57] | Sure. | 当然 |
[1:24:58] | Cool. | 好极了 |
[1:25:01] | Well, I guess, kitchenware? | 我猜 算厨具 |
[1:25:04] | That’s where I used to keep it. | 我也是放在那里 |
[1:25:22] | -Hi. | -Hi. – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[1:25:24] | Cher, can I talk to you a minute? | 雪儿 我能跟你谈会吗 |
[1:25:27] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[1:25:28] | I have been in agony the past week | 过去一周我表现得像个混蛋 |
[1:25:31] | and I can’t even believe that I went off the way I did. | 我都不能相信我做的事 |
[1:25:33] | No, I have been going down a shame spiral. | 不 我羞愧难当 |
[1:25:36] | I cannot even believe I was so unsupportive of your feelings for Josh. | 我都不能相信我如此不支持你对乔希的感情 |
[1:25:40] | No, you are entitled to your own opinion, all right? | 不 你有权有自己意见 对不对 |
[1:25:42] | I’m the tard here. | 我是笨蛋 |
[1:25:44] | Cher, you’ve been nothing but super-duper nice to me. | 雪儿 你一直都对我这么好 |
[1:25:46] | Not even. If it wasn’t for me | 才不呢 如果不是因为我 |
[1:25:48] | you wouldn’t even have liked that loser, Elton. | 你都不会喜欢埃尔顿那样的废物 |
[1:25:50] | I’m so sorry, Tai. | 我很抱歉 苔 |
[1:25:52] | Cher, I’m really sorry. | 雪儿 我真的对不起 |
[1:25:54] | Oh, shit, now I’m gonna go ahead and cry. | 哦 该死 现在我先要哭了 |
[1:25:58] | -Let’s never fight again, okay? -Oh, totally. | – 我们再也不要吵架 好吗 – 绝对不 |
[1:26:00] | Next up, Number 14, Travis Birkenstock. | 下一个14号 崔维斯·伯肯史托克 |
[1:26:08] | There he is, he waved to you. | 他在那 他向你挥手 |
[1:26:26] | All right, Travis! | 好啊 崔维斯 |
[1:26:32] | I had no idea he was so motivated. | 我都不知道他如此积极上进 |
[1:26:34] | Oh, I did. | 哦 我知道 |
[1:26:37] | When I saw the sparks between Tai and Travis | 当我看到苔和崔维斯之间火花时 |
[1:26:40] | I knew Josh was out of the picture. | 我知道乔希出局了 |
[1:26:52] | You look like Pippi Longstocking. | 你看起来像长袜子皮皮 |
[1:26:55] | You look like Forrest Gump. | 你看起来像阿甘 |
[1:26:58] | Who’s Pippi Longstocking? | 谁是长袜子皮皮 |
[1:27:01] | Someone Mel Gibson never played. | 梅尔·吉布森从不演的人 |
[1:27:02] | You’re funny. | 好好笑 |
[1:27:13] | What happened to the August 28 files? | 8月28日的文件怎么了 |
[1:27:16] | What? | 什么 |
[1:27:17] | Mel wanted them tonight. There were twice as many. | 梅尔今晚要 本有两倍这么多的 |
[1:27:20] | He’s gonna go ballistic. Where are they? | 他会暴跳如雷 它们在哪 |
[1:27:23] | I think I checked them for the September 3 conversations. | 我想我用它查了9月3日的通话 |
[1:27:26] | -What? -Where’d you put them? | 什么 你放在哪里了 |
[1:27:28] | I divided them into two piles. | 我把它们分成两堆 |
[1:27:30] | ls that wrong? | 那不对吗 |
[1:27:31] | My God! I have to redo all that. What are you, some kind of idiot? | 我的天 我都得重做 你是什么 白痴吗 |
[1:27:34] | Hey, she didn’t know. | 嘿 她不知道 |
[1:27:36] | She just set us back a day. | 她耽误了我们一天 |
[1:27:37] | Who cares about the September call? Now we’re screwed. | 谁关心9月的电话 现在我们完蛋了 |
[1:27:40] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:27:42] | Just forget it, okay? | 我很抱歉 省点心 好吗 |
[1:27:43] | Just go back to the mall or something. | 去逛你的商场 |
[1:27:47] | What’s your problem, man? She didn’t mean any harm. | 你这人怎么回事 她不是故意的 |
[1:27:50] | I’m gonna get killed, ’cause she’s a moron. | 我被她害死了 因为她是笨蛋 |
[1:27:52] | She’s not a moron. | 她不笨 |
[1:27:53] | If you were paying attention, it wouldn’t have happened. | 如果你专心一点 就不会出事 |
[1:27:56] | If you hadn’t been playing footsie with the dumb kid | 如果你没有和傻孩子碰脚调情 |
[1:27:59] | she wouldn’t be bothering. | 她不会心猿意马 |
[1:28:00] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[1:28:01] | You know exactly what I’m talking about. | 你完全知道我在说什么 |
[1:28:03] | This is a multi-million dollar lawsuit, not some excuse for puppy love. | 这是几百万美金的案子 不是你们早恋的地方 |
[1:28:06] | We’ve been working our butts off on this case. | 我们已经为这案子忙死了 |
[1:28:08] | I’ll tell you what, | 我告诉你 |
[1:28:10] | you do whatever you want with your butts. I’m calling in sick. | 你想忙什么忙去 我请病假 |
[1:28:19] | Did I really ruin Daddy’s lawsuit? | 我真的毁了爸爸的案子吗 |
[1:28:22] | No. | 没有 |
[1:28:27] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[1:28:29] | Did I set him back? | 我耽误了他 |
[1:28:31] | There’s so much work to be done and he can’t afford to lose that time. | 我是说 有许多工作要做 他耽误不起时间 |
[1:28:34] | Don’t worry about it. I’ll take care of it. | 不用担心 我会处理好的 |
[1:28:37] | Your father won’t lose any time. | 你父亲不会耽误任何时间 |
[1:28:41] | Can you imagine the nerve of that guy? | 那家伙居然够胆 |
[1:28:43] | I mean, making you worry like that. | 我是说 让你急成那样 |
[1:28:46] | He’s the one that screwed up, and then he goes and blames us. | 他自己失职 然后他怪我们 |
[1:28:51] | I mean, imagine saying we were… | 我是说 他竟然说我们在 |
[1:28:55] | you know. | 你懂的 |
[1:28:56] | That’s right. You’ve been very dedicated to this case. | 是的 你做案子非常专注 |
[1:29:00] | Yeah, it was a good learning experience, at least for me. | 这是一次好的学习经历 至少对我而言 |
[1:29:04] | I want to be a lawyer. | 我想成为律师 |
[1:29:06] | But you, I mean, you don’t need to be doing this. | 但你 我是说 你不需要做这个 |
[1:29:10] | Go out and have fun. Go shopping. | 出去尽情玩 去购物 |
[1:29:15] | You think that’s all I do? I’m just a ditz with a credit card? | 你以为我只会做那 我只是会刷信用卡的笨蛋 |
[1:29:18] | No, that’s not what I meant. | 不 我不是那意思 |
[1:29:22] | It’s… | 是说 |
[1:29:28] | You’re young and beautiful | 你年轻 又貌美 |
[1:29:33] | and… | 又 |
[1:29:34] | And? | 又 |
[1:29:37] | And, well, what? | 又 那个 |
[1:29:41] | You think I’m beautiful? | 你觉得我貌美 |
[1:29:46] | You know… | 你知道 |
[1:29:48] | You know you’re gorgeous, all right? | 你知道你美貌绝伦 好吗 |
[1:29:50] | And popular and… | 又受欢迎 又 |
[1:29:55] | But this is not why l, you know, I come here. | 但这不是为什么我 我来这儿 |
[1:29:58] | This is a good learning experience for me. | 这对我是一次好的学习经历 |
[1:30:02] | You already said that. | 你已经说过了 |
[1:30:04] | Mel. I want to help out Mel. | 梅尔 我想帮梅尔 |
[1:30:07] | He’s the only one who cares about me. | 他是唯一在乎我的人 |
[1:30:10] | That’s not true. | 那不是真的 |
[1:30:12] | He’s not? | 他不是 |
[1:30:15] | No. | 不对 |
[1:30:17] | Are you saying you care about me? | 你说你也在乎我 |
[1:30:21] | Josh… | 乔希 |
[1:30:39] | Well, you can guess what happened next. | 你能猜到接下来发生什么了 |
[1:30:42] | Therefore… | 所以 |
[1:30:43] | As if! I am only 1 6… | 怎么想的 我才十六岁 |
[1:30:46] | and this is California not Kentucky! | 这是加州 不是肯塔基 |
[1:30:48] | You may kiss the bride. | 你可以亲吻新娘了 |
[1:31:12] | I know that when I have my own wedding, | 我知道的 当我自己婚礼时 |
[1:31:15] | I want this, like, this whole entire floral motif, | 我想全部都是鲜花主题 |
[1:31:18] | like very floral garlands… | 好多好多花环 |
[1:31:20] | No. When I get married, I’m gonna have a sailor dress | 不 当我结婚时 |
[1:31:23] | but it’s gonna be a gown. | 我要穿水手服 但得是长袍 |
[1:31:24] | All my bridesmaids are gonna wear sailor hats. | 我所有伴娘都戴水手帽 |
[1:31:26] | -That sounds so cool. -With veils. | 听起来很棒 |
[1:31:28] | My God, they’re planning our weddings already. | 我的天 她们已经在计划我们的婚礼了 |
[1:31:30] | Could you all stop all that “till death do us part” mumbo-jumbo? | 你们能停止那些”至死不渝” 的念经吗 |
[1:31:33] | -I’m telling you, I’m completely bugging. -Jeez, I’m bugging myself. | 我告诉你 我完全挖到你 哎呀 我挖到我自己 |
[1:31:37] | Girls, she’s about to throw the bouquet. Come on! | 姑娘们 要扔花束了 快 |
[1:31:42] | We got a pool going to see whose girl gets the bouquet. | 我们打赌 看谁抢到花束 |
[1:31:45] | It’s up to $200. | 多达200块 |
[1:31:47] | It’s in the bag. | 探囊取物 |
[1:31:50] | All right, come on, girls. | 好 快 姑娘们 |
[1:31:53] | Over here! | 这边 |
[1:32:11] | I got it! | 我抢到了 |