英文名称:Clown
年代:2014
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | The news never ends. | 新闻永不停歇 |
[00:08] | This is ten eighty GCR, | 这里是1080哥谭市广播 |
[00:10] | you get all the news you need, all day long. | 全天候为您播报您所需的新闻 |
[00:14] | Good morning. It’s 42° and 10:30 on this Thursday October 15. | 早上好 现在是10月15日星期二 气温5摄氏度 |
[00:18] | I’m Standale Brodston. Here’s what’s happening. | 我是斯坦戴尔·布罗斯通 为您播报新闻 |
[00:21] | It’s day eighteen of the garbage stall, | 今天是垃圾处理罢工的第十八天 |
[00:23] | with 10,000 tons of garbage piling up every day, | 堆积的垃圾以每天一万吨的速度递增 |
[00:26] | even the nicest sections of the city are looking like swamps. | 就连城中最漂亮的区域如今也如同沼泽地一般 |
[00:29] | Health commissioner Edward O’Roark | 卫生局局长爱德华·欧罗克 |
[00:31] | is declaring a citywide state of emergency | 宣布全城进入紧急状态 |
[00:33] | for the first time in decades. | 这是几十年来第一次 |
[00:35] | There’s no need to wait until somebody dies | 没必要等到有人丧命 |
[00:37] | or comes down with typhoid fever. | 或是感染伤寒病倒 |
[00:39] | It’s already a serious situation. | 情况已经很紧急了 |
[00:41] | It’s something that affects almost everyone in the city, | 城中几乎所有人都深受其害 |
[00:43] | no matter who they are or where they live. | 无论他们姓甚名谁 家住何处 |
[00:46] | You can’t go down no one avenue | 不管你走到哪条街 |
[00:48] | without seeing nothing but garbage and rats. | 都会看到垃圾和老鼠 |
[00:50] | It’s starting to affect my business | 已经开始影响我的生意了 |
[00:51] | when customers can’t get in here because of garbage situation. | 顾客们因为这些垃圾没办法进来店里 |
[00:54] | When out there, not just smell it, | 在街上不但闻得到 |
[00:56] | but I think to look at it, it’s terrible. | 还看得到 很可怕 |
[00:58] | It don’t affect me, except for the | 我没怎么受影响 除了… |
[01:00] | the very bad smell, it’s horrific. | 除了那难闻的臭味 太可怕了 |
[01:03] | The mess. | 一团糟 |
[01:04] | I’ve been in this country for 50 years | 我来这个国家五十年了 |
[01:05] | and I’ve never seen anything like it. | 从没见过这种情况 |
[01:07] | What is this world coming to? | 这个世界到底要沦为什么样子了 |
[01:09] | Put them in the room | 把他们关进一间房间里 |
[01:10] | and sit there and talk ’till they got it over with. | 让他们坐着直到讨论出个解决方法来 |
[01:11] | 24 hours, 48 hours, how long it takes. | 24小时 48小时 直到有结果为止 |
[01:14] | The idea of the National Guard pulling in and cleaning up, | 让国民警卫队出手清理 |
[01:17] | it’s good idea! | 是个好主意 |
[01:18] | In other news, the Building Industry and Landlords | 下条新闻 建筑商和业主 |
[01:20] | today expressed concern over the latest increase in heating oil prices. | 今日表达了对取暖用油油价上涨的担心 |
[01:24] | Renters in the Metro area are certain to… | 大都会的租客必将… |
[01:35] | 肯尼乐器行 倒闭大甩卖 | |
[02:01] | Let’s get it. | 整他 |
[02:03] | – Yo, what’s up with your shoes, bro? – Nice outfit, huh? | -你的鞋子怎么了 老兄 -这身行头不错啊 |
[02:05] | If you’re gonna be a clown, | 如果一定要当小丑的话 |
[02:06] | at least you can be a bill-boy, you know that, right? | 起码可以做个人肉招牌 是吧 |
[02:09] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[02:10] | Go! Go! Go! | 快跑 快跑 |
[02:14] | Come on, Kyle, let’s go! We’ve got the sign! | 快 凯尔 我们走 抢到牌子了 |
[02:18] | Let’s go! | 快跑 |
[02:18] | Stop there! Come on! | 停下 拜托 |
[02:20] | Watch your go! Watch your go! | 看路 看路 |
[02:24] | Make me stop, clown. | 来追我啊 小丑 |
[02:31] | C’mon clown, you are not catching up. | 来啊 小丑 你太慢了 |
[02:33] | Stop them! | 拦住他们 |
[02:34] | Come on! | 快 |
[02:36] | Come on! Get out of the way! | 快 别挡路 |
[02:40] | Stop them! | 拦住他们 |
[02:48] | You bastards. | 你们这群王八蛋 |
[02:55] | Come on, beat his ass up. | 来 打死他 |
[02:58] | Come on, this guy’s weak, can’t do nothing. | 来 这家伙太弱了 什么都干不了 |
[03:00] | Harder! Harder! | 用力 用力 |
[03:02] | Beat him up. Take his stuff. | 打他 拿他的东西 |
[03:03] | Let’s go, let’s go! Come on, come on, come on! | 快跑 快跑 快 快 快 |
[03:05] | Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go! | 快跑 快跑 |
[04:35] | 卫生局 社工 | |
[04:50] | Is it just me, | 是只有我这么觉得 |
[04:52] | or is it getting crazier out there? | 还是这个世界真的越来越疯狂了 |
[04:58] | It is certainly tense. | 气氛是很紧张 |
[05:02] | People are upset. | 大家都很沮丧 |
[05:04] | They’re struggling. | 人人都在挣扎 |
[05:05] | Looking for work. | 找不到工作 |
[05:07] | These are tough times. | 如今世道艰难 |
[05:11] | How ’bout you? | 你自己怎么样了 |
[05:14] | Have you been keeping up with your journal? | 有没有坚持写日记 |
[05:18] | Yes, Ma’am. | 有 女士 |
[05:21] | Great. | 很好 |
[05:24] | Did you bring it with you? | 你把日记带来了吗 |
[05:30] | Arthur… | 亚瑟 |
[05:31] | last time I asked you to bring your journal with you | 上次我让你把日记带上的 |
[05:34] | for these appointments. | 方便我们的治疗 |
[05:36] | Can I see it? | 能给我看看吗 |
[05:49] | I’ve been using it as a-as a journal, | 我用这个当日记本 |
[05:54] | but also as a joke diary. | 同时也是我的笑话记录本 |
[05:56] | Funny thoughts or observations. | 有意思的想法和观察 |
[06:01] | I think I told you I’m pursuing a career in stand-up comedy. | 我记得我跟你说过我想当单口相声演员 |
[06:09] | No, you didn’t. | 不 你没说过 |
[06:12] | I think I did. | 我觉得我说过 |
[06:23] | “I just hope my death makes more cents than my life.” | 我只希望我的死亡比我的人生更有”价值” |
[06:43] | How does it feel to have to come here? | 必须来这里让你有什么感觉 |
[06:45] | Does it help to have someone to talk to? | 有个人可以倾诉对你有帮助吗 |
[06:52] | I think I felt better when I was locked up in a hospital. | 我觉得比被关在医院里感觉好 |
[06:58] | And having thought more about | 你有没有多想想 |
[07:00] | why you were locked up? | 自己为什么会被关起来 |
[07:07] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[07:16] | I was wondering if you could ask the doctor | 我想问问你能不能请医生 |
[07:18] | to increase my medication? | 给我加大药量 |
[07:26] | Arthur, you’re on seven different medications. | 亚瑟 你正在服用七种不同的药物 |
[07:30] | Surely, they must be doing something. | 总得有点作用吧 |
[07:35] | I just don’t want to feel so bad anymore. | 我只是不想再这样难过下去了 |
[08:14] | Can you please stop bothering my kid? | 你能别骚扰我孩子了吗 |
[08:19] | – Sit! – I wasn’t bothering him… | -坐好 -我没在骚扰他… |
[08:20] | – Just stop! – I was… | -别说了 -我是在… |
[08:30] | What, you think that’s funny? | 怎么 你觉得很可笑吗 |
[08:40] | I’m sorry, I have a co… | 对不起 我有… |
[08:45] | 原谅我的大笑 我有病 背面还有 | |
[08:48] | 这种病会导致忽如其来 持续不断 无法控制的大笑 并不符合当事人的情绪 患者一般有过脑损伤或患有神经疾病 谢谢 烦请归还卡片 | |
[08:59] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:38] | Happy? Did you check the mail before you came up? | 开心 你上来时有看信箱吗 |
[10:41] | Yeah, mom. | 看了 妈妈 |
[10:44] | Nothing. | 空的 |
[10:49] | And finally tonight, just when you thought | 到了今晚 当你觉得 |
[10:51] | it couldn’t get any worse. | 事态没法更糟时 |
[10:53] | Authorities are saying the city is under siege by scores of rats. | 当局声称城市正在被大量老鼠包围 |
[10:56] | And not just any rats. Super rats. More hard to kill. | 不是普通的老鼠 是更难杀死的超级老鼠 |
[11:00] | He must not be getting any of my letters. | 他肯定还没收到我寄的信 |
[11:03] | It’s Thomas Wayne, mom. | 他可是托马斯·韦恩 妈妈 |
[11:06] | – He is a busy man. – Oh, please. | -大忙人 -拜托 |
[11:09] | I worked for that family for years. | 我为他们家族工作了那么多年 |
[11:11] | The least he could do is write back. | 他至少应该回个信吧 |
[11:15] | Here, all worked up. Eat. | 切好了 吃吧 |
[11:18] | – You need to eat. – You need to eat. | -你需要吃点东西 -你才需要吃东西 |
[11:21] | How skinny you are. | 瞧瞧你多瘦 |
[11:29] | He will make a great mayor. Everybody says so. | 他会成为一位伟大的市长 所有人都这么说 |
[11:32] | Oh, yeah? Everybody who? | 是吗 谁这么说了 |
[11:34] | – Who do you talk to? – Well, everybody on the news. | -你跟谁聊了 -新闻里的人都这么说 |
[11:38] | He is the only one who could save the city. | 只有他能拯救这个城市 |
[11:41] | He owes it to us. | 这是他对我们的责任 |
[11:45] | Come, sit. It’s starting. | 过来坐着 开始了 |
[11:47] | Oh, my! | 天呐 |
[11:49] | From NCB studios in Gotham city! | 这里是哥谭市的NCB演播室 |
[11:53] | It’s Live with Murray Franklin! | 为您带来《默里·富兰克林现场秀》 |
[11:57] | Tonight Murray welcomes, Sandra Winger, | 今晚默里的嘉宾有桑德拉·温尔 |
[12:00] | comedian Skip Byron and the piano styling of Yeldon & Chantel! | 喜剧演员斯基普·拜伦以及亚顿和香特尔的钢琴演奏 |
[12:00] | Sandra Winger’s on it. | 桑德拉·温尔来了 |
[12:05] | Joining Murray as always, | 还有默里的老朋友们 |
[12:08] | Ellis Drane and his Jazz Orchestra. | 埃利斯·德瑞恩和他的爵士乐队 |
[12:10] | And now, without further ado, | 好了 言归正传 |
[12:13] | Murray Franklin! | 有请默里·富兰克林 |
[12:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[12:33] | We’ve got a great looking audience today. | 今天台下的各位都漂亮极了 |
[12:37] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢大家 |
[12:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:41] | So, everybody’s heard about | 大家都听说 |
[12:42] | the super rats stutter in Gotham now, right? | 哥谭市现在出现了超级老鼠吧 |
[12:46] | Well, today, the mayor said he has a solution. | 今天 市长说他有解决办法了 |
[12:50] | You ready for this? | 准备好了吗 |
[12:51] | Super cats. | 超级猫 |
[12:57] | But no, serious it is, I mean these guys are… | 不 这是认真的 这些家伙… |
[12:59] | I love you, Murray! | 我爱你 默里 |
[13:02] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[13:05] | Hey, Bobby, will you put the lights on? | 鲍比 你能开下灯吗 |
[13:07] | Who is that? Was that you? | 刚刚谁喊了 是你吗 |
[13:09] | You wanna stand up, please? | 能请你站起来吗 |
[13:10] | Stand. Stand up for me. | 起立 站起来 |
[13:12] | There. | 对 |
[13:19] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[13:21] | Hi, Murray. Arthur. | 你好 默里 我叫亚瑟 |
[13:23] | – Arthur? – My name is Arthur. | -亚瑟 -我叫亚瑟 |
[13:25] | Okay, well, there is something special about you, Arthur. | 好 你身上有特别的地方 亚瑟 |
[13:27] | I could tell. | 我能看出来 |
[13:28] | – Where are you from? – I live right here in the city. | -你是哪里人 -我就住在这个城市 |
[13:31] | With my m–mother. | 和我母亲住在一起 |
[13:34] | Okay, hold on. Hold on. There is nothing funny about that. | 好 别笑 没什么好笑的 |
[13:36] | I lived with my mother before I made it. Just me and her. | 我出人头地前也和母亲住在一起 就我们俩 |
[13:39] | I’m that kid who’s father went out for a pack of cigarettes. | 我就是那种小孩 父亲出门买包烟 |
[13:42] | And he never came back. | 再也没有回来 |
[13:45] | I know what that’s like, Murray. | 我懂这种感觉 默里 |
[13:46] | I’ve been the man of the house for as long as I can remember. | 从记事那刻起 我就是家里唯一的顶梁柱 |
[13:49] | I take good care of my mother. | 我把母亲照顾得很好 |
[13:56] | All that sacrifice, she must love you very much. | 你付出了这么多 她一定很爱你 |
[13:59] | She does. | 确实 |
[14:00] | She always tells me to smile and put on a happy face. | 她总是让我保持微笑 挂上笑脸 |
[14:04] | She says I was put here to spread joy and laughter. | 她说我是为了传递欢笑而诞生于世的 |
[14:15] | I like that. I like that a lot! Come on down. | 我喜欢这个说法 很喜欢 到台上来 |
[14:18] | Come on! For that, you’ve got to come down. | 来吧 就凭这句话 你得到台上来 |
[14:21] | Come on! Come on! | 来吧 来吧 |
[14:30] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[14:46] | Okay, we’ve got a big show tonight. | 好了 今晚将有好戏上演 |
[14:48] | Stay tuned. We will be right back. | 别换台 马上回来 |
[14:51] | That was great, Arthur. Thank you. | 你刚才太棒了 亚瑟 谢谢你 |
[14:53] | I mean, I loved hearing what you had to say, it made my day. | 我喜欢听你讲述自己的故事 我很开心 |
[14:56] | Thanks, Murray. | 谢谢 默里 |
[14:57] | You see all this, the lights, the show, | 你看到灯光 表演 |
[14:59] | the audience, all that stuff? | 观众这些东西了吗 |
[15:01] | I’d give it all up in a heartbeat | 要是能有你这样的孩子 |
[15:02] | to have a kid like you. | 我会毫不犹豫地放弃这一切 |
[15:44] | You’re such a jerk. | 你真是个混蛋 |
[15:46] | – What’s up, ladies? – Hey, Randall. What’s up? | -女士们你们好吗 -兰德尔 你好吗 |
[15:48] | Another day in chuckle town. | 卖笑的一天又开始了 |
[15:54] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[15:57] | I heard about the beat-down you took. | 我听说你被人打了 |
[16:00] | Fucking savages. | 太野蛮了 |
[16:03] | It was just a bunch of kids. I should’ve left them alone. | 只是一群孩子罢了 我不该理会他们的 |
[16:06] | No, they’ll take everything from you if you do that. | 不 那样的话他们会抢走你的一切 |
[16:09] | All the crazy shit out there? They’re animals. | 外面发生的那些破事 他们都是畜生 |
[16:17] | You know what? | 这样吧 |
[16:24] | Here. | 给你 |
[16:27] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[16:28] | Take it. | 拿着 |
[16:30] | It’s for you. | 给你的 |
[16:36] | You gotta protect yourself out there, | 你得保护好自己 |
[16:39] | otherwise you’re gonna get fucked. | 不然你会很惨 |
[16:42] | Randall. | 兰德尔 |
[16:44] | I’m not supposed to have a gun. | 我不应该持枪 |
[16:48] | Don’t sweat it, Art. | 别担心 亚瑟 |
[16:51] | No one has to know. | 没人会知道的 |
[16:52] | And you can pay me back some other time. | 你可以以后再回报我 |
[16:55] | You know you’re my boy. | 你知道我罩着你 |
[16:58] | Arthur… Hoyt wants to see you in his office. | 亚瑟 霍伊特让你到办公室找他 |
[17:02] | Hey, Garry, you know what I’ve always wondered? | 盖瑞 你知道我一直好奇什么吗 |
[17:05] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[17:06] | Do you people call it miniature golf, or is it just golf to you? | 迷你高尔夫对你们来说 是不是标准高尔夫 |
[17:15] | Punch him in the dick, Garry. | 揍他老二 盖瑞 |
[17:33] | Hello, Hoyt. | 你好 霍伊特 |
[17:35] | Garry said you wanted to see me? | 盖瑞让我来找你 |
[17:38] | How’s the comedy career? | 你的喜剧生涯如何了 |
[17:39] | You’re a famous stand-up yet? | 你现在是著名单口相声演员了吗 |
[17:41] | Not quite. | 并不是 |
[17:42] | Just been working on my material. | 我还在构思段子 |
[17:44] | No, don’t sit. This will be quick. | 别坐了 很快就好 |
[17:46] | Look. I like you, Arthur. | 听着 我喜欢你 亚瑟 |
[17:48] | You know, lot of the guys here think you’re a freak, | 这里很多人都觉得你是个怪胎 |
[17:50] | but I like you. | 但我喜欢你 |
[17:52] | I don’t even know why I like you. | 我甚至不知道为什么喜欢你 |
[17:54] | But I got another complaint. | 但我又收到投诉了 |
[17:56] | And it’s starting to piss me off. Kenny’s Music. | 让我有点生气了 肯尼乐器行的人 |
[17:59] | The guy said you disappeared. | 说你消失了 |
[18:01] | Never even returned his sign. | 连广告牌都没还回去 |
[18:04] | Because I got jumped. | 因为我被人抢了 |
[18:06] | Didn’t you hear? | 你没听说吗 |
[18:08] | For a sign? | 就为一块广告牌吗 |
[18:09] | It’s bullshit. It doesn’t make sense, | 扯淡 没道理啊 |
[18:12] | just give him his sign back. | 把广告牌还回去 |
[18:14] | He’s going out of business for God’s sake, Arthur. | 他们都要倒闭了 亚瑟 |
[18:17] | Why would I keep that sign? | 我要广告牌做什么 |
[18:19] | How the fuck do I know? Why does anybody do anything? | 我他妈怎么知道 问我干嘛 |
[18:23] | If you don’t return the sign, | 你如果不把广告牌还回去 |
[18:25] | I got to take it out of your pay check. | 我只能从你的工资里扣了 |
[18:28] | Are we clear? | 清楚了吗 |
[18:31] | Listen, I’m trying to help you. Okay? | 听着 我是在帮你 知道吗 |
[18:34] | Now I tell you something else. | 还有件事 |
[18:36] | The other guys, they don’t feel comfortable around you, Arthur. | 别的员工觉得跟你待在一起不自在 亚瑟 |
[18:39] | Because people think you’re weird, okay? | 因为他们觉得你是个怪胎 懂吗 |
[18:42] | And I can’t have that around me. | 我不能放任不管 |
[18:44] | I want it-I want it to work out— | 我希望把这事解决了 |
[19:34] | Wait, wait, wait! Wait! | 等等 等等 |
[19:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:02] | This building is so awful, isn’t it? | 这栋楼太烂了 对吧 |
[20:07] | This building is so awful, right, mommy? | 这栋楼太烂了 对吗 妈妈 |
[20:10] | Yeah, sweetie. I hear you, GiGi. | 嗯 宝贝 我听到了 琪琪 |
[20:12] | It’s so awful, mommy. | 太烂了 妈妈 |
[20:16] | Right, mommy? | 对吗 妈妈 |
[20:25] | – Goodnight. – This building’s so awful, isn’t it? | -晚安 -这栋楼太烂了 对吗 |
[20:41] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[21:02] | Head up. | 抬头 |
[21:03] | Maybe the mailman is throwing them away. | 可能是邮递员把信丢了 |
[21:05] | Mom, why are these letters so important to you? | 妈妈 为什么这些信对你这么重要 |
[21:09] | – What do you think he’s gonna do? – He’s gonna help us. | -他收到信又会怎样呢 -他会帮我们 |
[21:13] | You worked for them, what? | 你为他们工作 |
[21:15] | 30 years ago? | 是三十年前的事情了吧 |
[21:17] | Why would he help us? | 他为什么要帮我们 |
[21:19] | Because Thomas Wayne is a good man. | 因为托马斯·韦恩是个好人 |
[21:22] | If he knew how we were living, | 如果他知道我们现在生活得这么困难 |
[21:25] | if he saw this place, it would make him sick. | 如果他看到这间屋子 他会很难过 |
[21:30] | I can’t explain it to you any better than that. | 我只能这么跟你解释了 |
[21:35] | I don’t want you worrying about money. | 我不想让你操心钱的事 |
[21:38] | Or me. | 或是操心我 |
[21:39] | Everybody’s telling me that my stand-up is ready for the big clubs. | 大家都说我已经能给大俱乐部表演单口相声了 |
[21:44] | But, Happy, what makes you think you could do that? | 但是 开心 谁让你这么觉得的 |
[21:48] | – What do you mean? – I mean… | -什么意思 -我是说 |
[21:51] | don’t you have to be funny to be a comedian? | 要当喜剧演员 难道不需要足够幽默吗 |
[22:56] | Hey, what’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[22:59] | Arthur. | 亚瑟 |
[23:01] | Hey, Arthur. | 亚瑟 |
[23:02] | You’re a really good dancer. | 你的舞跳得真好 |
[23:05] | I know. | 我知道 |
[23:06] | And who is not? | 那谁跳得不好 |
[23:08] | Him. | 他 |
[23:14] | Happy! What was that? Are you okay? | 开心 什么声音 你没事吧 |
[23:16] | Mom, what? | 妈妈 你说什么 |
[23:18] | That noise! Did you hear that noise? | 刚刚的响声 你听到了吗 |
[23:20] | I’m-I’m watching an old war movie! | 我在看老战争片 |
[23:22] | Turn it down! | 调小声点 |
[23:30] | Sorry, mom. | 抱歉 妈妈 |
[23:45] | You good? | 行了吧 |
[24:53] | It’s nice to see these couples are at my show. | 很高兴看到这些夫妻们来看我的表演 |
[24:57] | I have a wife, we love to role play. | 我也有妻子 我们喜欢角色扮演 |
[24:59] | Yes. Yes, very sexy. | 没错 很性感 |
[25:02] | My favorite one right now is… | 我现在最喜欢的是 |
[25:03] | professor and senior who really needs to pass my class to graduate. | 教授和需要通过我的课才能毕业的大四学生 |
[25:09] | Yes. | 是的 |
[25:12] | So I tell you how I operate. | 我来告诉你们情境 |
[25:13] | I’m a professor at a prestigious New England university. | 我是新英格兰地区一所著名大学的教授 |
[25:18] | And my wife is a senior in my intro to western civ. | 我妻子是我的西方文明导论课上的大四学生 |
[25:23] | I know, I know, why is she-why is she a senior in intro? | 我知道 为什么她大四了还上导论课 |
[25:27] | I didn’t buy it either. | 我当时也纳闷 |
[25:29] | So she comes to me during my office hours, | 她在我的办公时间来找我 |
[25:32] | Monday and Wednesday 3:00 to 5:00, | 周一和周三的三点到五点 |
[25:34] | and she says, “Excuse me, Professor Lewis.” | 她说 “打扰一下 路易斯教授” |
[25:36] | I can’t use my real last name at this collage | 在这个学校里我没法用真的姓氏 |
[25:38] | ’cause they don’t hire Jews. | 因为他们不雇犹太人 |
[25:42] | Something I’ll address once I have a tenure, but for now… | 我要是获得终身教席就有这个问题 先不管这个 |
[25:46] | She says, “Excuse me, Professor Lewis. | 她说 “路易斯教授 |
[25:47] | I think I might be in danger of failing intro to western civ, | 我觉得我的西方文明导论可能要挂科了 |
[25:50] | and I just want you to know I’m willing to do anything to pass.” | 我想让你知道 为了不挂科我什么都愿意做” |
[25:53] | I said “anything?”, and she says “Aah”. | 我说”什么都愿意做吗” 她说”爽” |
[25:54] | 保持目光接触 记得观察好笑的事 性笑话总能使观众笑 | |
[26:50] | 有心理疾病最糟的是 人们希望你假装没病 | |
[27:07] | Were you following me today? | 你今天是不是跟踪我了 |
[27:12] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[27:15] | I thought that was you. | 我就知道是你 |
[27:18] | I was hoping you’d come in and rob the place. | 我还以为你会入室抢劫 |
[27:23] | I have a gun. | 我有一把枪 |
[27:24] | I’ll come by tomorrow. | 我明天再造访 |
[27:29] | You’re so funny, Arthur. | 你太幽默了 亚瑟 |
[27:33] | Yeah… | 是啊 |
[27:34] | You know, I–I do stand-up comedy. | 我是单口相声演员 |
[27:37] | You should maybe come and see a show sometime. | 有机会的话可以来看我的表演 |
[27:41] | I could do that. | 没问题 |
[27:42] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[27:43] | Yeah. You let me know when? | 嗯 告诉我时间 |
[27:45] | Yeah. | 好 |
[27:53] | ♪ If you’re happy and you know it, wiggle your ears ♪ | ♪ 如果你感到开心 就动动耳朵 ♪ |
[27:58] | ♪ If you’re happy and you know it, wiggle your ears ♪ | ♪ 如果你感到开心 就动动耳朵 ♪ |
[28:02] | ♪ If you’re happy and you know it, ♪ | ♪ 如果你感到开心 ♪ |
[28:05] | ♪ and you feel it, well, just show it ♪ | ♪ 感到高兴 就表现出来 ♪ |
[28:07] | ♪ If you’re happy and you know it, wiggle your ears ♪ | ♪ 如果你感到开心 就动动耳朵 ♪ |
[28:12] | ♪ If you’re happy and you know it, stomp your feet ♪ | ♪ 如果你感到开心 就跺跺脚 ♪ |
[28:16] | ♪ If you’re happy and you know it, stomp your feet ♪ | ♪ 如果你感到开心 就跺跺脚 ♪ |
[28:21] | ♪ If you’re happy and you know it, ♪ | ♪ 如果你感到开心 ♪ |
[28:23] | ♪ and you feel it, well, just show it ♪ | ♪ 感到高兴 就表现出来 ♪ |
[28:26] | ♪ If you’re happy and you know it, stomp your feet ♪ | ♪ 如果你感到开心 就跺跺脚 ♪ |
[28:30] | ♪ If you’re happy and you know it, shout “Hooray” ♪ | ♪ 如果你感到开心 就大声欢呼 ♪ |
[28:35] | ♪ If you’re happy and you know it, shout “Hooray” ♪ | ♪ 如果你感到开心 就大声欢呼 ♪ |
[28:39] | ♪ If you’re happy and you know it, and you feel it,–♪ | ♪ 如果你感到开心 感到高兴 ♪ |
[28:43] | Hoyt, please. | 霍伊特 别这样 |
[28:45] | I love this job. | 我爱这份工作 |
[28:47] | Arthur, I need to know why you brought a gun into a kids hospital. | 亚瑟 我得知道你为什么带枪去儿童医院 |
[28:52] | It’s a prop. It’s part of my act now. | 这是道具 这是我表演的一部分 |
[28:55] | That’s bullshit! Bullshit! | 扯淡 扯淡 |
[28:57] | What kind of a clown carries a fucking gun? | 什么样的小丑会带枪 |
[28:59] | Besides, Randall told me you tried to buy a .38 off him last week. | 而且 兰德尔说你上周想找他买枪 |
[29:04] | – Randall told you that? – You’re a fuck-up, Arthur. | -兰德尔说的吗 -你有毛病 亚瑟 |
[29:07] | And a liar. | 还是个骗子 |
[29:09] | You’re fired! | 你被开除了 |
[29:42] | I’m telling you, she wanted my number. | 我跟你说 她想要我的号码 |
[29:43] | We should have just stayed. | 我们不该走的 |
[29:45] | You’re dreaming, man. She wasn’t interested… at all. | 你在做梦吧 她对你根本不感兴趣 |
[29:47] | Are you nuts? Did you see how close we were dancing!? | 你疯了吗 你没看到我们跳舞时挨得多近吗 |
[29:50] | She was in love, bro. | 她爱上了我 老兄 |
[29:51] | She couldn’t wait to get away from you. | 她根本不想和你多待一秒 |
[29:53] | Ryan. Ryan, am I crazy? Tell him what you saw. | 莱恩 莱恩 我疯了吗 告诉他你看到了什么 |
[29:57] | You want some french fries? | 你想吃薯条吗 |
[30:02] | Hello….? | 你好 |
[30:05] | – I’m talking to you. Hey. – No, thank you. | -我在和你说话呢 -不用了 谢谢 |
[30:11] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[30:14] | They’re really good. | 很好吃的 |
[30:18] | Don’t ignore him. He’s being nice to you. | 别不理他 他在对你示好 |
[30:48] | Is something funny, asshole? | 有什么好笑的吗 混球 |
[30:53] | Bitch! | 贱人 |
[31:02] | ♪ Isn’t it rich? ♪ | ♪ 这不荒唐吗 ♪ |
[31:05] | ♪ Are we a pair? ♪ | ♪ 我们真是一对吗 ♪ |
[31:10] | ♪ Me here, at last on the ground ♪ | ♪ 我好不容易踏上地面 ♪ |
[31:13] | ♪ You in mid-air ♪ | ♪ 你却仍在半空 ♪ |
[31:16] | ♪ Send in the clowns. ♪ | ♪ 让小丑们出场吧 ♪ |
[31:24] | ♪ Isn’t it bliss? ♪ | ♪ 这不可笑吗 ♪ |
[31:27] | ♪ Don’t you approve? ♪ | ♪ 你不同意吗 ♪ |
[31:29] | Please. Don’t. | 拜托 别这样 |
[31:30] | ♪ One who keeps tearing around, ♪ | ♪ 一个四处游荡 ♪ |
[31:33] | ♪ One who can’t move. ♪ | ♪ 一个动弹不得 ♪ |
[31:35] | ♪ Where are the clowns? ♪ | ♪ 小丑们在哪里 ♪ |
[31:38] | ♪ There ought to be clowns. ♪ | ♪ 小丑们该出场了 ♪ |
[31:52] | So, buddy, tell us. What’s so fucking funny? | 伙计 告诉我们 有什么这么好笑 |
[31:55] | Nothing. I— | 没什么 我… |
[32:01] | I have a— I have a condition. | 我…我有一种病 |
[32:02] | I’ll tell you what you have, asshole. | 我来告诉你你有什么 混球 |
[32:08] | Please, stop! | 拜托 住手 |
[32:12] | We’ve got a kicker, huh? Hey, hold him steady, hold him steady. | 还会踢人 把他抱住 把他抱住 |
[32:17] | Stay down, freak! | 别起来 怪胎 |
[32:31] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[32:38] | Hey! Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[33:12] | Stay clear of the closing doors. | 请远离正在关闭的车门 |
[33:50] | Shit. | 该死 |
[33:53] | Shit. | 该死 |
[36:46] | I read it was a guy in full make-up. | 我看报道说是画了满脸妆的人干的 |
[36:48] | No, it says right here it was a mask. | 不 这里说他戴了面具 |
[36:51] | Either way, I think it’s good for business. | 不管怎样 我觉得这对生意有好处 |
[36:53] | They got clowns in front of every newspaper. | 所有报纸的头版都是小丑 |
[36:56] | Big man, what’s the good word? | 大个儿 有什么好消息吗 |
[37:01] | Hey, Arthur. I heard what happened. | 亚瑟 我听说了你的遭遇 |
[37:04] | Sorry, mate. | 我很遗憾 伙计 |
[37:06] | Yeah, it doesn’t seem fair, | 是啊 那样被开除 |
[37:08] | you get fired like that. | 感觉并不公平 |
[37:11] | Did you really bring a gun to the children’s hospital, Arty? | 你真的带枪去儿童医院了吗 亚瑟 |
[37:15] | What the fuck would you do that for? | 你他妈为什么要那么做 |
[37:17] | Is that part of your new act, Arthur? | 这是你新表演的一部分吗 亚瑟 |
[37:18] | If your dancing doesn’t do the trick, | 如果你的舞蹈没把人逗笑 |
[37:19] | you just gonna shoot yourself? | 你就开枪自杀吗 |
[37:22] | Why don’t you ask Randall about it? | 怎么不问问兰德尔 |
[37:24] | It was his gun. | 是他的枪 |
[37:26] | – What? – I still owe you for that, don’t I? | -什么 -为此我还欠你人情 不是吗 |
[37:29] | What the fuck are you talking about? | 你他妈在说什么 |
[37:31] | Stop talking outta your ass, Art! | 别胡扯了 亚瑟 |
[37:38] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[37:41] | I forgot to punch out. | 我忘了打卡下班了 |
[38:13] | And as our city tries to make sense of the brutal | 我们的城市正试图弄清楚 |
[38:17] | triple murder on the subway last week. | 上周在地铁上发生的三人命案 |
[38:19] | We’re joined by Thomas Wayne. | 我们请来了托马斯·韦恩 |
[38:21] | – Happy, look. Thomas Wayne’s on TV. – He has a personal connection | -开心 托马斯·韦恩上电视了 -他跟这起悲剧 |
[38:23] | – this tragedy. – Yes, mother. | -有私人关联 -听到了 妈妈 |
[38:25] | Thanks for having me on show. | 感谢邀请我参加节目 |
[38:26] | They’re asking him about those horrible subway murders. | 他们在问他那个可怕的地铁谋杀案 |
[38:29] | Thank you, Thomas. I know this is a difficult time for you. | 谢谢你 托马斯 我知道这对你来说并不容易 |
[38:32] | – Why him? – These young men all were… | -为什么问他 -这些年轻人都是… |
[38:34] | Looks like his compaign. | 像是在给竞选造势 |
[38:36] | Yes, all three of them worked for Wayne Investments. | 是的 他们三个都是韦恩投资公司的员工 |
[38:39] | Good, decent, educated, | 他们善良 正直 有教养 |
[38:40] | although, I didn’t know any of them personally. | 尽管我与他们三人没有私交 |
[38:45] | Like all the Wayne employees, past and present, | 和所有在韦恩公司工作过或正在工作的员工一样 |
[38:48] | they were family. | 他们都是我的家人 |
[38:49] | – You hear that! I told you. We’re family. – There now seems to be a | -听到了吧 我就说我们是一家人 -这座城市 |
[38:51] | groundswell of anti-rich sentiment in the city. | 现在似乎仇富情绪高涨 |
[38:55] | It’s almost as if our less fortunate residents | 似乎那些不那么富裕的市民 |
[38:57] | are taken the side of the killer. | 选择站在凶手这边 |
[38:59] | Yes and it’s a shame. | 是的 令人遗憾 |
[39:01] | It’s one of the reasons why I’m considering a run for mayor. | 这也是我考虑参选市长的其中一个原因 |
[39:04] | Gotham has lost its way. | 高谭市迷失了方向 |
[39:07] | What about the eyewitness report | 你对于有目击者声称 |
[39:08] | of the suspect being a man in a clown mask? | 嫌疑人戴着小丑面具有什么看法 |
[39:11] | Well, it makes total sense to me. | 我觉得很合理 |
[39:14] | What kind of a coward would do something that cold-blooded ? | 什么样的懦夫才做得出这般冷血行径 |
[39:16] | Someone who hides behind a mask. | 躲在面具后的人 |
[39:18] | Someone who is envious of those more fortunate than themselves, | 这种人嫉妒比自己幸运的人 |
[39:24] | yet they’re too scared to show their own face. | 却不敢露出自己的真面目 |
[39:27] | And until all those kind of people change for the better.. | 在这种人改过自新之前 |
[39:30] | those of us who’ve made something of our lives, | 我们这些有所成就的人 |
[39:34] | will always look at those who haven’t | 将会一直把这些一事无成的人 |
[39:36] | as nothing but clowns. | 看作跳梁小丑 |
[39:40] | Thomas Wayne, thank you for coming in this morning. | 托马斯·韦恩 感谢你接受采访 |
[39:43] | It’s not funny. | 这不好笑 |
[40:05] | I heard this song on the radio the other day. | 我那天在收音机里听到这首歌了 |
[40:11] | And the guy was singing, | 那个家伙唱着 |
[40:13] | that his name was Carnival. | 说他的名字叫嘉年华 |
[40:16] | – Arthur. – It’s just crazy, | -亚瑟 -太疯狂了 |
[40:21] | because that’s my clown name. At work. | 因为这是我工作时的小丑昵称 |
[40:25] | But until a while ago | 直到不久前 |
[40:28] | it was like nobody ever saw me. | 好像都没人注意到我 |
[40:33] | Even I didn’t know if I really existed. | 连我都不确定自己是否真的存在 |
[40:36] | Arthur, I have some bad news for you. | 亚瑟 我有坏消息要告诉你 |
[40:41] | You don’t listen, do you? | 你根本没听 对吧 |
[40:44] | I don’t think you ever | 我觉得你从来都没 |
[40:47] | really hear me. | 认真听我说话 |
[40:50] | You just ask the same questions every week: | 你只是每周重复同样的问题 |
[40:52] | “How’s your job?” | “工作顺利吗” |
[40:54] | “Are you having any negative thoughts?” | “有没有消极的想法” |
[40:57] | All I have are negative thoughts. | 我脑袋里全是消极的想法 |
[41:01] | But you don’t listen, anyway. | 反正你也听不进去 |
[41:04] | I said, | 我说了 |
[41:05] | for my whole life | 我这辈子 |
[41:07] | I didn’t know if I even really existed. | 都不确定自己是否真的存在 |
[41:12] | But I do. | 但现在我确定了 |
[41:15] | And people are starting to notice. | 人们开始注意到我了 |
[41:21] | They’ve cut our funding. | 他们砍了我们的预算 |
[41:22] | We’re closing down our offices next week. | 我们下周就要关闭了 |
[41:26] | The city’s cut funding across the board, | 市政府在大幅度削减预算 |
[41:28] | social services is part of that. | 其中包括社会福利 |
[41:30] | This is the last time we will be meeting. | 这是我们最后一次见面了 |
[41:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:38] | They don’t give a shit about people like you, Arthur. | 他们根本不在乎你这种人 亚瑟 |
[41:43] | And they really don’t give a shit about people like me, either. | 他们也不在乎我这种人 |
[41:49] | Oh, fuck. | 操 |
[41:59] | How am I supposed to get my medication now? | 以后我该怎么拿药 |
[42:04] | Who do I talk to? | 我该去找谁 |
[42:08] | I’m sorry, Arthur. | 抱歉 亚瑟 |
[42:13] | I think, uh– I think most women look at sex like buying a car. | 我想大多数女人把性事看作是买车 |
[42:17] | You know, like, “Can I see myself in this long term?” | 就好比”这车我能长久开下去吗” |
[42:20] | Is it safe? Is it reliable? | 安全吗 可靠吗 |
[42:24] | Could it kill me? | 会害死我吗 |
[42:26] | Most guys look at sex like parking a car. | 而大多数男人把性事看作是停车 |
[42:28] | We’re like “There’s a spot”. | 比如”这儿有个车位” |
[42:31] | “There is another spot, that would work.” | “那边还有一个 那边也行” |
[42:33] | “Oh, I have to pay? Never mind.” | “还得花钱呢 那算了” |
[42:37] | “Handicapped? Hope no one sees us.” | “残障人士专用 希望没人看到” |
[42:43] | Alright that’s my time. Thank you very much, guys. | 好了我讲完了 谢谢各位 |
[42:50] | One more time, Sam Mohr, ya’ all. | 大家再次为山姆·莫尔鼓掌 |
[42:54] | Alright, this next comic | 下一位喜剧演员 |
[42:55] | describes himself as a lifelong Gotham resident | 说自己在哥谭市住了一辈子 |
[42:58] | who from a young age was always told that: | 从小就有人经常对他说 |
[43:00] | “His purpose in life was to | “他人生的意义就是 |
[43:02] | bring laughter and joy into this cold, dark world.” | 为这个寒冷黑暗的世界带来笑声” |
[43:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[43:08] | Please help me welcome Arthur Fleck, ya’all. Arthur Fleck. | 请掌声欢迎亚瑟·弗莱克 亚瑟·弗莱克 |
[43:35] | Hello, it’s good to be here— | 大家好 很高兴来到这里 |
[43:50] | I hate– | 我讨厌 |
[44:02] | I—I hated | 我小时候 |
[44:04] | school as a kid. | 讨厌上学 |
[44:21] | I hated school as a– as a kid. | 我小时候讨厌上学 |
[44:27] | But my mother would always say, | 但我母亲总是对我说 |
[44:29] | “You should enjoy it. One day you’ll have to work for a living.” | “你应该享受校园生活 你早晚要为生计奔波” |
[44:34] | “No I won’t, Ma. I’m gonna be a comedian!” | “不会的 妈 我要当喜剧演员” |
[44:50] | Here is one. | 来个好笑的 |
[44:52] | You know, I was just thinking the other day, | 那天我正好在想 |
[44:56] | why are the rich people so— | 有钱人为什么都… |
[45:25] | 杀手小丑逍遥法外 杀人凶手的最新消息 | |
[45:38] | Do you believe that shit? | 你相信他们说的吗 |
[45:40] | 义警小丑? 九号列车发生暴力事件 据称三人因争执被杀 | |
[45:41] | Fuck ’em! | 去他们的 |
[45:44] | I think the guy that did it is a hero. | 我认为这个人是个英雄 |
[45:49] | Three less pricks in Gotham city, only a million more to go. | 哥谭市少了三个混蛋 还剩下一百万个 |
[46:23] | I know what you’re gonna be thinking. | 我知道你们会怎么想 |
[46:25] | And buddy, as always thanks for the laughs. | 伙计 像往常一样 谢谢你带来的欢笑 |
[46:28] | Sure, will see you again. You will be here, right? I hope. | 我们当然会再见面 你会来对吧 希望你会来 |
[46:32] | Tomorrow night, we have Diana Hudson, | 明晚的嘉宾有戴安娜·哈德森 |
[46:35] | Grieg Gordon, and animal expert Hugh Little. | 格里格·戈登 还有动物专家休·利特 |
[46:39] | Thanks for watching. | 感谢各位观看 |
[46:41] | Good night. And always remember | 晚安 千万别忘记 |
[46:43] | “That’s Life”. | “这就是人生” |
[46:49] | That’s life. | 这就是人生 |
[46:55] | Mom, time to wake up. We go to bed. | 妈妈 醒醒 我们去床上睡 |
[47:02] | No, Happy. | 不 开心 |
[47:06] | I wrote him a new letter. | 我又给他写了封信 |
[47:08] | Come on, dance with me. | 来吧 跟我跳舞 |
[47:11] | For Thomas Wayne. That’s important. | 给托马斯·韦恩 这很重要 |
[47:22] | You smell like cologne. | 你好像喷了古龙水 |
[47:24] | Because I just had a big date. | 因为我刚刚去约会了 |
[47:31] | Just don’t forget to mail it. | 别忘了把信寄出去 |
[47:58] | The Murray Franklin show is taking alive | 《默里·富兰克林秀》是在 |
[48:01] | before a studio audience in beautiful downtown Gotham city. | 美丽的高谭市现场录制的 |
[48:21] | 亲爱的托马斯 我很可能命不久矣 因为我最近病得厉害 所以才给你写这封信 你非常明白 我很爱你 过去七个月 我怀抱微弱希望 给你寄了很多信 希望你能够回复 我真的不希望这么多年后还打扰你 我也知道当年我们的爱情给彼此带来了多少痛苦 我知道我可能会遭人嘲笑 但我需要你的帮助 我和你儿子都需要你的帮助 我承认我求你是因为我目前的状况… | |
[48:40] | …非常悲惨 我没有保险 也没有任何未来的机会 托马斯 你是我和你儿子唯一的希望 亚瑟是个好孩子 虽然有点悲观 但是个好人 我想你会为他的工作感到自豪 我陪伴他的日子已经头了 | |
[48:52] | 托马斯 我求你发发善心 至少给我们些钱 帮我们摆脱困境 成为那种你可以爱上和尊重的人 永远爱你 潘妮·弗莱克 | |
[49:06] | You’re gonna kill me! You’re gonna give me a heart attack! | 你会害死我的 你会害我心脏病发作 |
[49:09] | – Don’t give me your– – No! No! | -别来这一套 -不 不 |
[49:12] | I’m not talking to you until you stop being angry! | 你不生气了我再跟你说话 |
[49:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[49:17] | Okay. | 行 |
[49:23] | I’m not angry, mom. | 我没生气 妈 |
[49:25] | I’m not angry. | 我没生气 |
[49:27] | Please. | 拜托 |
[49:30] | Mom, is this real? | 妈 是真的吗 |
[49:36] | He is an extraordinary man, Happy. | 他是个了不起的人 开心 |
[49:39] | He is a very powerful man. | 他是个很有权势的人 |
[49:43] | We were in love. | 我们曾彼此相爱 |
[49:46] | He said it was best if we would not be together | 他说为了顾及颜面 我们最好 |
[49:48] | because of appearances. | 不要在一起 |
[49:53] | And I couldn’t tell anyone because, | 我不能告诉任何人 因为 |
[49:57] | well, | 这个 |
[49:59] | I signed some papers. | 我签了保密协议 |
[50:02] | And besides, you can imagine what people would say about | 而且你可以想象到人们会怎么说 |
[50:06] | Thomas and me and… | 我和托马斯 |
[50:10] | what they’d say about you. | 他们会怎么说你 |
[50:15] | What would they say, mom? | 他们会怎么说 妈 |
[50:35] | 托马斯·韦恩 韦恩参加竞选 哥谭市展望未来 | |
[52:55] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[52:57] | I’m Bruce. | 布鲁斯 |
[53:00] | Bruce. | 布鲁斯 |
[53:03] | I’m Arthur. | 我叫亚瑟 |
[53:26] | That’s better. | 这样好多了 |
[53:28] | Bruce! Bruce! | 布鲁斯 布鲁斯 |
[53:32] | – Get away from that man. – It’s okay. I’m a good guy. | -离那人远点 -没关系 我是好人 |
[53:35] | What are you doing? Who are you? | 你在做什么 你是谁 |
[53:37] | I’m here to see Mr. Wayne. | 我是来见韦恩先生的 |
[53:39] | Well, you shouldn’t be speaking to his son. | 你不应该跟他儿子说话 |
[53:43] | – Why did you give him these flowers? – No, they’re not real. | -你为什么给他花 -不 不是真花 |
[53:47] | It’s…magic. | 这是魔术 |
[53:50] | I was just trying to make him smile. | 我只是想逗他笑 |
[53:51] | Well, It’s not funny, is it? | 但这并不好笑 不是吗 |
[53:54] | Do I need to call the police? | 需要我报警吗 |
[53:55] | No, please. | 不用 拜托 |
[53:58] | My mother’s name is Penny. | 我母亲叫潘妮 |
[54:00] | Penny Fleck. | 潘妮·弗莱克 |
[54:01] | She used to work here years ago. | 她很多年前曾在这里工作 |
[54:03] | Can you please tell Mr. Wayne I need to see him? | 可以请你告诉韦恩先生我想见他吗 |
[54:06] | You’re her son? | 你是她儿子 |
[54:08] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[54:09] | Did you know her? | 你认识她吗 |
[54:15] | I know about the two of them. | 我知道他们俩的事 |
[54:18] | She told me everything. | 她什么都告诉我了 |
[54:22] | There’s nothing to know. | 没什么好告诉你的 |
[54:25] | There is no “Them”. | 他们没有在一起过 |
[54:28] | Your mother was delusional. | 你母亲有妄想症 |
[54:31] | – She was a sick woman. – Don’t | -她有病 -不要 |
[54:33] | say that. | 这么说她 |
[54:35] | Just go. | 走吧 |
[54:38] | Before you make a fool of yourself. | 免得你丢人现眼 |
[54:42] | Thomas Wayne is my father. | 托马斯·韦恩是我的父亲 |
[54:50] | He left me! | 他抛弃了我 |
[54:53] | Let go! | 放手 |
[55:21] | Keep respirations at 15. | 呼吸率保持每分钟十五次 |
[55:23] | Slow, there’re some stairs coming up. | 慢点 有台阶 |
[55:26] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[55:29] | – What happened? – Who are you? | -出什么事了 -你是谁 |
[55:30] | – I’m her son. – Oh, great. | -我是她儿子 -太好了 |
[55:32] | – What happened? – You can probably help us out to decide. | -出什么事了 -也许你能帮我们决定 |
[55:33] | We don’t know what happened yet. | 我们还不清楚出了什么事 |
[55:34] | Hop in the back of the ambulance. | 一起上救护车吧 |
[55:36] | Come on. We have one more left. | 来 还有一个台阶 |
[55:38] | I’m getting a little resistence here, Mike. | 人工呼吸不顺利 迈克 |
[55:39] | Come on, give her a lift. | 来 帮忙抬一下 |
[55:41] | Position her head. | 扶着她的头 |
[55:43] | Lift. | 抬 |
[55:49] | I’m here. | 交给我 |
[55:51] | Excuse me, sir. | 借过一下 先生 |
[55:53] | – Does your mother take any medications? – No. | -你母亲目前在吃什么药吗 -没有 |
[55:55] | – Excuse me, I can’t hear you. – No. | -抱歉 我没听清 -没有 |
[55:56] | – Sir, what was the last time you spoke to her? – I don’t know. | -先生 你上次见她是什么时候 -我不知道 |
[56:44] | Mr. Fleck. | 弗莱克先生 |
[56:46] | Sorry to bother you. I’m detective Garrity. | 抱歉打扰了 我是盖瑞蒂警探 |
[56:48] | This is my partner detective Burke. | 这是我的搭档 伯克警探 |
[56:51] | We had a few questions for you, but you weren’t home. | 我们想问你几个问题 但你不在家 |
[56:54] | So… we spoke with your mother. | 所以我们和你母亲谈了谈 |
[57:01] | What did you say to her? | 你们跟她说什么了 |
[57:02] | – Did you do this? – What? | -是你们害她成这样的吗 -什么 |
[57:04] | No. No, no. No, we just asked her some questions. | 不不不 我们只是问了她几个问题 |
[57:07] | And she got hysterical.. | 然后她就开始歇斯底里 |
[57:09] | hyperventilating, | 喘不上气 |
[57:10] | then collapsed and hit her head pretty hard. | 然后就摔倒了 撞到了头 |
[57:12] | Yeah, the doctor said she had a stroke. | 是的 医生说她中风了 |
[57:15] | We’re sorry to hear about that. | 很遗憾发生了这种事 |
[57:17] | But like I said, I still has some questions for you. | 但我说了 我们还有问题要问你 |
[57:20] | They’re about the subway killings that happened last week. | 是关于上周的地铁谋杀案 |
[57:23] | – You’ve heard about them, right? – Yeah. | -你听说了吧 -听说了 |
[57:26] | – It’s horrible. – Right. | -很可怕 -是的 |
[57:29] | So with spoke with your boss over at…Ha-Ha’s. | 我们跟你在笑哈哈的老板谈了 |
[57:32] | He said you were fired for | 他说你被开除了 |
[57:34] | bringing a gun into the children’s hospital. | 因为你带枪去了儿童医院 |
[57:37] | – Is that true, Mr. Fleck? – It was a prop. | -是真的吗 弗莱克先生 -那是道具 |
[57:40] | It was part of my act. | 是我表演的一部分 |
[57:42] | I’m a party clown. | 我是个派对小丑 |
[57:43] | Alright, so why were you fired? | 好吧 那你为什么被开除 |
[57:48] | They said I wasn’t funny enough. | 他们说我不够好笑 |
[57:51] | Can you imagine that? | 你能想象吗 |
[57:53] | If you don’t mind, | 不介意的话 |
[57:55] | I have to go and take care of my mother. | 我要去照顾我母亲了 |
[57:57] | Your boss also gave us one of your cards. | 你的老板还给了我们一张你的卡 |
[58:02] | This condition of yours, laughing. | 你的病症 大笑不止 |
[58:05] | Is it real, or some sort of a clown thing? | 是真的 还是什么小丑的把戏 |
[58:08] | – “A clown thing?” – Yeah. | -小丑的把戏 -对 |
[58:11] | I mean, part of your act? | 也是表演的一部分吗 |
[58:16] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[58:24] | It’s exit only. | 这是出口 |
[58:49] | She’s gonna be okay. | 她会没事的 |
[58:56] | I’ll get a coffee. | 我去买杯咖啡 |
[58:58] | – You want one? – Yeah. | -你喝吗 -好 |
[59:13] | So, the other night I told my youngest son, Billy, | 那晚我跟我的小儿子 比利 |
[59:16] | you know, the new one, the– not so bright one, | 最小的 不太聪明的那个 |
[59:20] | I– I told him the garbage strike is still going on, Billy,.. | 我跟他说垃圾处理还在罢工 比利 |
[59:23] | and he says, and I’m not kidding, Billy says, | 他说 我没开玩笑 比利说 |
[59:25] | “So where are we gonna get all our garbage from?” | “那我们去哪里买垃圾呢” |
[59:34] | And finally, | 最后 |
[59:36] | in a world where everyone thinks they could do my job, | 在一个谁都觉得自己能做得了我的工作的世界 |
[59:38] | we got this video tape from Pogo’s comedy club | 有人在哥谭市本地的波哥喜剧俱乐部 |
[59:41] | right here in Gotham. | 拍下了这段视频 |
[59:42] | Here’s a guy who thinks if you just keep laughing, | 有个人觉得只要他自己不停地笑 |
[59:44] | it’ll somehow make you funny. | 自己就搞笑了 |
[59:46] | Check out this joker. | 看看这个小丑 |
[59:53] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[59:54] | I hated school as a kid. | 我小时候讨厌上学 |
[59:58] | But my mother would always say, | 但我母亲总是对我说 |
[1:00:02] | “You know, you should enjoy it. | “你应该享受校园生活 |
[1:00:03] | One day you’ll have to work for a living.” | 你早晚要为生计奔波” |
[1:00:06] | “No I won’t, Ma. I’m gonna be a comedian!” | “不会的 妈 我要当喜剧演员” |
[1:00:16] | You should have listened to your mother. | 你真该听妈妈的话 |
[1:00:20] | And one more. One more, Bobby. | 再来一段 再来一段 鲍比 |
[1:00:22] | Let’s see one more. I love this guy. | 再来一段 我爱死这家伙了 |
[1:00:25] | It’s funny. | 很搞笑 |
[1:00:27] | When I was a little boy | 我小时候 |
[1:00:29] | and told people I was gonna be a comedian, | 跟人们说我要当喜剧演员 |
[1:00:32] | everyone laughed at me. | 大家都笑我 |
[1:00:35] | Well, no one’s laughing now. | 可是现在没人笑了 |
[1:00:41] | You can say that again, pal. | 这话说得没错 伙计 |
[1:00:49] | Alright, | 好了 |
[1:00:50] | We got a great show for you tonight. Chuck Cambie is here. | 今晚的节目十分精彩 嘉宾有查克·康比 |
[1:00:53] | Actress Joan Mulligan, | 女演员琼·穆里根 |
[1:00:55] | and new music from Melruban and the stiff. | 还有梅穆本和呆子的新歌 |
[1:00:59] | 杀死富人 是新运动吗 | |
[1:01:05] | As tensions mount around the metro area, | 随着大都会附近紧张局势不断加剧 |
[1:01:08] | Mayor Stokes has pleaded for cooler heads to prevail. | 斯托克斯市长呼吁市民们保持冷静 |
[1:01:11] | City services have been affected | 市政服务受到影响 |
[1:01:13] | and some businesses have decided to remain closed amid the unrest. | 一些商家决定在骚乱期间不营业 |
[1:01:18] | Chuck Stevens filed this report. | 此报道由查克·史蒂文斯提供 |
[1:01:21] | The anger and resentment that’s been building in the city for weeks | 本市市民酝酿了好几周的愤怒和怨恨 |
[1:01:24] | seems close to exploding. | 似乎将要爆发 |
[1:01:25] | Protesters, many dressed as clowns, | 抗议者今天占领了街道 |
[1:01:28] | took the streets today | 他们大多扮成小丑 |
[1:01:29] | in one of the several plan demonstrations taking on the city’s elite, | 为了对抗城市精英 他们策划了多场示威活动 |
[1:01:33] | including a massive rally outside tomorrow night’s benefit at Wayne home. | 包括明晚韦恩大宅慈善活动门外的大型集会 |
[1:01:37] | What’s the point of all this? | 你们抗议的目的是什么 |
[1:01:39] | Fuck the rich! Fuck Thomas Wayne. | 富人去死 托马斯·韦恩去死 |
[1:01:41] | That’s what this all fucking thing was about. | 这就是我们抗议的目的 |
[1:01:43] | Fuck all this system! | 整个体制都去死 |
[1:01:45] | Wayne, who recently announced his running for mayor | 韦恩最近宣布要竞选市长 |
[1:01:47] | will be attending the benefit. | 他将出席明晚的慈善活动 |
[1:01:49] | You might remember, it was Thomas Wayne | 你或许还记得 正是托马斯·韦恩 |
[1:01:51] | who first referred to many of Gotam’s residents as “clowns”. | 率先将许多哥谭市民称为”小丑” |
[1:01:55] | Today, he offered little in way of an apology. | 至今他也没有表示歉意 |
[1:01:59] | Well, what I will say is, | 我要说的是 |
[1:02:00] | there’s something wrong with those people. | 这些人有毛病 |
[1:02:01] | And I’m here to help them. | 我会帮助他们 |
[1:02:02] | I’m gonna lift them out of poverty, | 我会帮助他们摆脱贫穷 |
[1:02:04] | help make their lives better. | 帮助改善他们的生活 |
[1:02:05] | That’s why I’m running. | 这就是我竞选的原因 |
[1:02:07] | They may not realize it, but I’m their only hope. | 他们或许没意识到 但我是他们唯一的希望 |
[1:02:35] | Down with Wayne! Down with Wayne! | 打倒韦恩 打倒韦恩 |
[1:02:38] | Down with Wayne! Down with Wayne! | 打倒韦恩 打倒韦恩 |
[1:05:11] | Can I help you, pal? | 有事吗 伙计 |
[1:05:15] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[1:05:20] | Do you want an autograph or something? | 你想要签名什么的吗 |
[1:05:23] | No. | 不 |
[1:05:30] | My name is Arthur. | 我叫亚瑟 |
[1:05:33] | Penny Fleck is my mother. | 潘妮·弗莱克是我母亲 |
[1:05:36] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[1:05:38] | You’re the guy that came to my house yesterday? | 昨天来我家的人就是你吗 |
[1:05:41] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:05:43] | I’m sorry I just showed up. | 抱歉我不请自来 |
[1:05:45] | But my mother told me everything. | 但是我母亲告诉了我一切 |
[1:05:47] | And I had to talk to you, | 我必须找你谈谈 |
[1:05:48] | – you know? – Look, pal, I’m not your father. | -对吧 -听着 我不是你父亲 |
[1:05:50] | What’s wrong with you? | 你什么毛病 |
[1:05:54] | Look at us. | 瞧瞧我们两个 |
[1:05:57] | – I think you are. – Well, that’s impossible. | -我觉得你就是 -那不可能 |
[1:06:01] | Because you were adopted and I never slept with your mother. | 因为你是被收养的 而我从没和你妈上过床 |
[1:06:03] | – I wasn’t adopted. – What do you want from me, money? | -我不是被收养的 -你想要什么 钱吗 |
[1:06:05] | No. I don’t. | 不 不是 |
[1:06:06] | I wasn’t adopted. | 我不是被收养的 |
[1:06:07] | Jesus. She never told you? | 老天 她从没告诉你吗 |
[1:06:09] | Told me what? | 告诉我什么 |
[1:06:12] | Your mother adopted you while she was working for us. | 你母亲在为我们工作期间收养了你 |
[1:06:14] | That’s not true. Why are you saying that? | 这不是真的 你为什么这么说 |
[1:06:17] | Because she was arrested and committed to Arkham State Hospital | 因为她在你还小的时候被捕 |
[1:06:19] | when you were just a little boy. | 并被关进阿卡姆州立医院 |
[1:06:21] | Why are you saying this? | 你为什么这么说 |
[1:06:22] | I don’t need you to tell me lies. I know it seems strange. | 我不需要你骗我 我知道这很奇怪 |
[1:06:26] | I don’t mean to make you uncomfortable. | 我无意惹你不快 |
[1:06:27] | I don’t know why everyone is so rude, | 我不明白为什么大家都这么没礼貌 |
[1:06:29] | and I don’t why you are, I don’t want anything from you. | 为什么你也是这样 我不想从你那得到什么 |
[1:06:32] | Maybe a little bit of warmth, maybe a hug, dad! | 或许一点点温暖 或许一个拥抱 爸爸 |
[1:06:34] | How much is a little bit of fucking decency? | 连一点点尊重都不舍得吗 |
[1:06:36] | What is it with you people?! | 你们这些人是怎么回事 |
[1:06:38] | You say that staff about my mother? | 你说那些话侮辱我母亲 |
[1:06:40] | – She’s crazy. – She’s– | -她是个疯子 -她… |
[1:06:51] | – You think this is funny? – Yeah– | -你觉得这很好笑吗 -是的 |
[1:06:54] | Dad, it’s me! | 爸爸 是我 |
[1:06:56] | Come on– | 拜托 |
[1:07:00] | You touch my son again, I’ll fucking kill you! | 你再碰我儿子 我就杀了你 |
[1:07:23] | Hello, Mr. Fleck. This is detective Garrity. | 你好 弗莱克先生 我是盖瑞蒂警探 |
[1:07:26] | We met the other night at the Gotham General. | 我们那晚在哥谭总院见过 |
[1:07:28] | My partner and I had a few more questions for you. | 我和我搭档还有几个问题要问你 |
[1:07:31] | We stopped by your apartment today, but you weren’t at home. | 我们今天去了你家 但你不在 |
[1:07:34] | Please, give me a call when you’ve heard this message. | 听到留言请联系我们 |
[1:07:36] | Again, this is detective Garrity. | 再说一遍 我是盖瑞蒂警探 |
[1:07:38] | My number is 212– 99. | 我的号码是212…99 |
[1:08:25] | This message is for Arthur Fleck. | 这是给亚瑟·弗莱克的留言 |
[1:08:27] | My name is Shirley Woods, | 我是雪莉·伍兹 |
[1:08:29] | I work on the Murray Franklin show. | 是《默里·富兰克林秀》的工作人员 |
[1:08:31] | I don’t know if you’re aware, | 不知道你清不清楚 |
[1:08:32] | but Murray played a clip of your stand-up on the show recently | 默里最近在节目中放了一段你的单口相声表演 |
[1:08:35] | and we’ve gotten an amazing response from our viewers. | 我们收到了观众的许多好评 |
[1:08:38] | And Mr. Murray asked me to give you a call and see if you’re— | 默里先生让我联系你 看你是否… |
[1:08:45] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[1:08:47] | Oh, hi. This is Shirley Woods. | 你好 我是雪莉·伍兹 |
[1:08:48] | I’m the show-booker from Live With Murray Franklin. | 我是《默里·富兰克林直播秀》的邀约员 |
[1:08:51] | Is this Arthur? | 你是亚瑟吗 |
[1:08:54] | Yes. | 是我 |
[1:08:56] | Hi, Arthur. Well, and as I was saying, | 你好 亚瑟 正如我刚刚说的 |
[1:08:57] | we’ve gotten a lot of calls about your clip, amazing responses. | 我们接到许多电话询问你的表演 反响极好 |
[1:09:02] | And, Murray asked if I would reach out to you | 默里让我联系你 |
[1:09:04] | to see if you would come on as his guest. | 看你愿不愿意作为嘉宾上台 |
[1:09:11] | Murray wants me on the Murray Franklin show? | 默里想让我上《默里·富兰克林秀》吗 |
[1:09:14] | Yeah. Isn’t that great? | 是的 是不是很棒 |
[1:09:16] | He’d love to talk to you, maybe do some of your act. | 他想和你聊聊 或许你可以讲几个段子 |
[1:09:20] | Does that sound good to you? | 你觉得可以吗 |
[1:09:26] | Yeah, that’s sounds great. | 好的 听起来很棒 |
[1:09:29] | Can we set up a date right now? | 我们能现在定个时间吗 |
[1:09:31] | Are you available next Thursday? | 你下周四有时间吗 |
[1:10:27] | Man. Sorry about that, my man. | 抱歉久等了 兄弟 |
[1:10:30] | All our records that are 10 years or older are stored in the basement | 十年及以上的档案都存放在地下室 |
[1:10:32] | and you’re talking about something’ 30 years ago, so. | 而你要找的是三十年前的… |
[1:10:37] | Can I ask you a question? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[1:10:39] | Sure. | 问吧 |
[1:10:41] | How does someone wind up in here? | 什么样的人会被送进这里 |
[1:10:45] | Have they all— | 他们都 |
[1:10:47] | all the people committed crimes? | 他们都犯过罪吗 |
[1:10:50] | Yeah. Some have. | 是啊 有些是 |
[1:10:51] | You know. Some are just crazy and pose a danger to themselves or others. | 有些只是疯了 对他们自己或他人构成危险 |
[1:10:57] | Some just got nowhere else to go. | 还有些人无处可去 |
[1:10:59] | Don’t know what to do, you know? | 不知该怎么办 |
[1:11:01] | Yeah, I hear you, brother. | 是啊 我明白你的意思 老兄 |
[1:11:05] | Sometimes, I don’t know what to do. | 有时候 我也不知道该怎么办 |
[1:11:09] | Last time I ended up taking it out on some people. | 上一次我把怨气撒在了别人身上 |
[1:11:13] | I thought it was gonna bother me but it really hasn’t. | 我以为这会很困扰我 结果完全没有 |
[1:11:18] | What’s that? | 你说什么 |
[1:11:21] | I fucked up. | 我搞砸了 |
[1:11:23] | I’ve done some bad shit. | 我做了坏事 |
[1:11:28] | You know what I’m talking about. | 你懂我的意思吧 |
[1:11:29] | It’s so hard just to try and be… | 想要一直开心真的是… |
[1:11:33] | happy all the time. | 太难了 |
[1:11:37] | Listen, man… | 听着 伙计 |
[1:11:39] | I’m just an administor assistant. | 我只是个行政助理 |
[1:11:41] | Like a clerk, you know. | 文职人员 |
[1:11:42] | All I do is file paperwork, | 我只负责整理文件 |
[1:11:45] | I don’t know what to tell you, | 我不知道该和你说什么 |
[1:11:47] | but you should see somebody. | 不过你应该去看看心理咨询师 |
[1:11:49] | They have programs, city services, stuff like that. | 政府有相关项目 市民服务之类的 |
[1:11:53] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:11:55] | They cut all those. | 预算都被砍了 |
[1:12:01] | All right. Here it is. | 找到了 |
[1:12:03] | Fleck. Penny Fleck. I see. | 弗莱克 潘妮·弗莱克 让我看看 |
[1:12:06] | Diagnosed by Dr. Benjamin Stoner… | 诊断医师为本杰明·斯托纳医生 |
[1:12:11] | The patient suffers from delusional psychosis | 该病人患有妄想性精神病 |
[1:12:16] | and narcissistic personality disorder… | 以及自恋型人格障碍 |
[1:12:20] | Was found guilty | 罪名是 |
[1:12:20] | of endangering the welfare of her own child– | 危害自己小孩的安危… |
[1:12:33] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:12:38] | You said she’s your mother? | 你说她是你的母亲 |
[1:12:45] | I’m sorry, man. | 抱歉 伙计 |
[1:12:46] | Like I said, I can’t release these records, you know, | 我说过 没有填表签字批准 |
[1:12:49] | without the proper forms. | 我不能给你这些记录 |
[1:12:51] | I–I could get in trouble. | 我会被连累的 |
[1:12:54] | Look, if you wanna bring your mom in here to sign, | 如果你能把你母亲带来签字 |
[1:12:56] | that would be much easier, | 手续会更好办 |
[1:12:57] | but, I can’t– I can’t let this go without a signature, okay? | 但我不能不经签字批准就给文件 懂吗 |
[1:13:00] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:13:05] | No, man! | 不行 伙计 |
[1:13:08] | Come on, man! Give it to me! | 别这样 伙计 快还给我 |
[1:14:04] | 儿童领养申请表 哥谭市卫生局 监护权同意书 哥谭市孤儿院拥有监护权 领养儿童全名 未知(弃婴) 监护权移交潘妮·弗莱克 | |
[1:14:11] | We went over this, Penny. | 这点我们说过了 潘妮 |
[1:14:13] | You adopted him. | 你收养了他 |
[1:14:14] | 领养儿童姓名 未知(弃婴) | |
[1:14:15] | We have all the paperwork right here. | 所有相关文件都在这儿 |
[1:14:17] | That’s not true. | 那不是真的 |
[1:14:20] | Thomas had them all made up, | 都是托马斯编的瞎话 |
[1:14:22] | so it stayed our secret. | 好继续隐瞒这事 |
[1:14:27] | You also stood by | 在你的某任男友 |
[1:14:30] | as one of your boyfriends repeatedly abused | 不断虐待你的养子时 |
[1:14:34] | your adopted son | 你也曾坐视不管 |
[1:14:36] | and battered you. | 还遭他毒打 |
[1:14:57] | Penny, | 潘妮 |
[1:14:59] | your son was found tied to a radiator | 我们在你肮脏不堪的公寓里发现你儿子时 |
[1:15:03] | in your filthy apartment, | 他被绑在暖气片上 |
[1:15:05] | malnourished, with multiple bruises across his body | 营养不良 身上有多处淤青 |
[1:15:08] | and severe trauma to his head. | 头部有严重创伤 |
[1:15:12] | I never heard him crying. | 我从未听他哭过 |
[1:15:15] | He’s always been such a happy little boy. | 他一直都是个开心的小男孩 |
[1:17:19] | It’s time for bed. | 该睡觉了 |
[1:17:25] | Oh, my god! | 天啊 |
[1:17:26] | What are you doing in here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[1:17:31] | You’re in the wrong apartment. | 你走错公寓了 |
[1:17:39] | Your name is Arthur, right? | 你叫亚瑟 对吧 |
[1:17:42] | You live down the hall. | 住在走廊尽头 |
[1:17:46] | I really need you to leave. | 我恳请你离开 |
[1:17:52] | My little girl is sleeping in the other room. | 我年幼的女儿正在隔壁屋里睡觉 |
[1:18:00] | Please. | 请走吧 |
[1:18:04] | I’ve had a bad day. | 我今天过得很不顺 |
[1:18:09] | Can I call someone? Is your mother home? | 要我打给谁吗 你母亲在家吗 |
[1:19:39] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[1:19:59] | Hi, Penny. | 你好 潘妮 |
[1:20:03] | Penny Fleck. | 潘妮·弗莱克 |
[1:20:12] | I always hated that name. | 我一直很讨厌这个名字 |
[1:20:17] | You know, you used to tell me | 你曾告诉我 |
[1:20:22] | that my laugh was a condition, | 我的笑是一种病 |
[1:20:26] | that there are something wrong with me. | 是我有毛病 |
[1:20:31] | There isn’t. | 其实不是 |
[1:20:35] | That’s the real me. | 那就是真实的我 |
[1:20:37] | Ha–appy | 开…心 |
[1:20:41] | “Happy”. | “开心” |
[1:20:42] | Funny. | 真滑稽 |
[1:20:47] | I haven’t been happy… | 我他妈这辈子… |
[1:20:49] | one minute of my entire fucking life. | 一秒钟都没有开心过 |
[1:20:59] | You know what’s funny? | 你知道好笑的是什么吗 |
[1:21:03] | You know what really makes me laugh? | 你知道什么会逗乐我吗 |
[1:21:07] | I used to think that my life was a tragedy, | 我曾以为我的人生是出悲剧 |
[1:21:11] | but now I realize it’s a fucking comedy. | 但如今我才意识到它其实是部喜剧 |
[1:22:26] | A very fine actor. | 一位十分出色的演员 |
[1:22:27] | He’s got a new movie called ‘American Playboy’, | 他有部新电影叫作《美国花花公子》 |
[1:22:30] | opening this week across the country. | 本周起将在全国各大影院上映 |
[1:22:32] | Will you please welcome a good friend of the show, | 有请我们节目的好朋友 |
[1:22:34] | Mr. Ethan Chase. | 伊森·蔡斯先生 |
[1:22:56] | Good to see you, Ethan. You looking great. | 很高兴见到你 伊森 你的气色很不错 |
[1:22:58] | Thank you very much. You look good yourself. | 非常感谢 你看起来也不错 |
[1:23:00] | Can’t complain. | 还行吧 |
[1:23:01] | Hi, Murray, Thank so much for having— | 你好 默里 非常感谢你的邀请… |
[1:23:05] | Hey, Murray. | 你好 默里 |
[1:23:06] | Thank you so much for having me on the show. | 非常感谢你们邀请我来上节目 |
[1:23:08] | It’s been a lifetime dream of mine. | 这是我毕生的梦想 |
[1:23:13] | I’m nervous right now. | 我现在很紧张 |
[1:23:16] | – You are? – I am. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[1:23:18] | Hey, Murray. It’s been a — | 默里 这真是… |
[1:23:33] | I’m sorry, what’s that? | 不好意思 你说什么 |
[1:23:36] | That’s very funny, Murray. | 你真逗 默里 |
[1:23:39] | You know, I’m also a comedian. | 其实我也是名喜剧演员 |
[1:23:41] | Would you like to hear a joke? | 你想听个笑话吗 |
[1:23:44] | Yeah? All of you? | 是吗 你们都想听吗 |
[1:23:47] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:23:50] | Knock. Knock- knock. | 咚 咚咚咚 |
[1:24:07] | Knock- knock. | 咚咚咚 |
[1:25:34] | 爱你的笑 托·韦 | |
[1:26:05] | Coming! | 来了 |
[1:26:17] | Hey, Arthur. | 亚瑟 |
[1:26:19] | How’s it going? | 你好吗 |
[1:26:21] | Oh, hi, guys. | 你们好 伙计们 |
[1:26:23] | Come on in. | 请进吧 |
[1:26:25] | Did you, get a new gig? | 你定下新表演了吗 |
[1:26:26] | No. | 没有 |
[1:26:28] | You must be going down to that rally at City Hall. | 那你肯定是要去市政府参加集会 |
[1:26:31] | I hear It’s gonna be nuts. | 我听说会很疯狂 |
[1:26:33] | Is it today? | 是今天吗 |
[1:26:36] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:26:38] | What’s with the make-up, then? | 不然你为什么化妆 |
[1:26:40] | My mom died. | 我妈妈死了 |
[1:26:42] | I’m celebrating. | 我在庆祝 |
[1:26:44] | Right. We heard. | 对 我们听说了 |
[1:26:45] | That’s– that’s why we came by. Figured… | 所以我们才来的 觉得… |
[1:26:48] | you could use some cheering up. | 你可能需要一点安慰 |
[1:26:50] | That’s sweet. | 真体贴 |
[1:26:52] | But, no. | 但不用 |
[1:26:53] | I feel good. | 我感觉很好 |
[1:26:55] | I stopped taking my medication. | 我停药了 |
[1:26:57] | I feel lot better now. | 现在感觉好多了 |
[1:27:02] | Okay. Well, good for you. | 好 那挺好的 |
[1:27:05] | So, hey, listen. Uh, I don’t know if you’re heard, but.. | 我不知道你听说没 但是… |
[1:27:09] | the cops had been calling around the shop | 警察来了店里好几次 |
[1:27:12] | talking all the guys about | 问地铁谋杀案 |
[1:27:14] | those subway murders. | 相关的事情 |
[1:27:16] | They didn’t talk to me. | 他们没问我 |
[1:27:20] | That’s because the suspect was a regular sized person. | 因为嫌犯是正常身材 |
[1:27:23] | If it was a fucking midget you’d be in jail right now. | 如果嫌犯是个侏儒 你现在就该进监狱了 |
[1:27:31] | Anyway, um… | 不管怎样… |
[1:27:33] | Hoyt said that, um… | 霍伊特说 |
[1:27:35] | they talked to you and | 他们问过你了 |
[1:27:36] | now they’re looking for me— | 现在他们在调查我 |
[1:27:38] | I just want to know what you said. | 我就是想知道你说了什么 |
[1:27:40] | Make sure our stories line up, | 确保我们的供词对得上 |
[1:27:41] | seeing as, um– | 考虑到 |
[1:27:43] | you’re my boy and, | 我罩着你 |
[1:27:45] | – It makes lot of sense. – you know what I mean? | -有道理 -你明白吗 |
[1:27:46] | Thank you, Randall. Thank you so much. | 谢谢你 兰德尔 非常感谢 |
[1:27:48] | – I just wanna– – Fuck! | -我就是想 -见鬼 |
[1:27:54] | Oh, god! | 天啊 |
[1:27:55] | No! | 不 |
[1:27:58] | What? | 搞什么 |
[1:28:00] | No! | 不 |
[1:28:09] | Why would you do that, Arthur? | 你为什么要这样做 亚瑟 |
[1:28:32] | Do you watch Murray Franklin show? | 你看《默里·富兰克林秀》吗 |
[1:28:35] | Yeah. | 看吗 |
[1:28:37] | I’ll be on it tonight. | 我今晚要上那个节目 |
[1:28:44] | It’s fucking crazy isn’t it? | 简直是疯了 对吧 |
[1:28:45] | Me on a telly. | 我居然要上电视了 |
[1:28:49] | What the fuck, Arthur? | 搞什么 亚瑟 |
[1:28:51] | What? | 搞什么 |
[1:28:53] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:28:59] | It’s okay, Garry. | 没事的 盖瑞 |
[1:29:00] | You can go. | 你可以走 |
[1:29:04] | I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我不会伤害你 |
[1:29:10] | Don’t look. Just go. | 别看了 走吧 |
[1:29:25] | Fuck. | 见鬼 |
[1:29:31] | – H-hey Arthur? – Yeah? | -亚瑟 -怎么了 |
[1:29:35] | Arthur, can you get… the lock? | 亚瑟 你能开…一下锁吗 |
[1:29:40] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[1:29:42] | It’s alright, Garry. | 没事的 盖瑞 |
[1:29:54] | – Garry? – Yeah? | -盖瑞 -是 |
[1:29:59] | You’re the only one that’s ever been nice to me. | 你是唯一一个对我好的人 |
[1:30:04] | Get out of here. | 走吧 |
[1:31:32] | Hey, Arthur! We need to talk! | 亚瑟 我们得谈谈 |
[1:31:37] | Hey, stop, Arthur! | 站住 亚瑟 |
[1:31:44] | Arthur! | 亚瑟 |
[1:31:47] | – You fucking– – Hey, out of the way! | -你这见鬼的 -让开 |
[1:31:52] | Move! | 让开 |
[1:31:55] | Arthur! | 亚瑟 |
[1:32:09] | Arthur, stop! | 亚瑟 站住 |
[1:32:16] | Go! Go! | 快追 |
[1:32:19] | …now get out. | 请下车 |
[1:32:23] | Stand clear of the closing doors. | 请远离正在关闭的车门 |
[1:32:34] | Hold that train! | 拦住那趟列车 |
[1:32:36] | Hold it! | 拦住 |
[1:32:38] | Get out! Get out! | 让开 让开 |
[1:32:41] | Next stop — | 下一站 |
[1:32:57] | Hey, asshole! Better watch it! | 混蛋 小心点 |
[1:33:00] | Stand down! Now! | 都让开 |
[1:33:11] | Police! Stand down! | 警察 让开 |
[1:33:14] | Stand down! | 让开 |
[1:33:19] | Hey, what the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[1:33:24] | Beating there! | 打他 |
[1:33:32] | Stop fighting! Police! Police! | 住手 警察 |
[1:33:38] | Get down! Get the fuck down! | 住手 都给我住手 |
[1:33:41] | Police, get down! Get the fuck down! | 警察 住手 给我住手 |
[1:33:49] | What the fuck…! | 搞什么… |
[1:33:55] | What the–? | 什… |
[1:33:59] | Arthur! | 亚瑟 |
[1:34:03] | God, no! | 天啊 不 |
[1:34:54] | Two officer on the train | 今晚 两名警察在地铁上 |
[1:34:56] | were violently confronted by the crowd tonight | 与群众发生暴力冲突 |
[1:34:58] | and they’re in serious | 他们伤情严重 |
[1:34:59] | but stable condition at Gotham Metropolitan. | 不过现已稳定 在哥谭大都会医院接受治疗 |
[1:35:02] | We’re going live now to co-anchor Courtney Weathers | 我们连线联合主持人科特尼·韦瑟斯 |
[1:35:05] | who’s standing by outside the Bedford park station | 她正在枪击发生地附近的 |
[1:35:07] | near where the shooting took place. | 贝德福德公园站外 |
[1:35:09] | Courtney, what’s the scene there? | 科特尼 现场情况如何 |
[1:35:16] | Murray! | 默里 |
[1:35:17] | – It’s “Mr. Franklin!”. – Oh, come on, Gene. | -要叫”富兰克林先生” -拜托 吉恩 |
[1:35:20] | That’s all bullshit. | 不必在意称呼 |
[1:35:22] | Thank you, Murray. | 谢谢 默里 |
[1:35:24] | I feel like I know you. | 我感觉自己跟你很熟悉 |
[1:35:27] | I’ve been watching you forever. | 我一直在看你的节目 |
[1:35:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:35:30] | What’s with the face? | 你脸上的妆是怎么回事 |
[1:35:32] | That mean that you are part of the protest? | 你也是示威者中的一员吗 |
[1:35:34] | No. | 不 |
[1:35:35] | No, I don’t believe in any of that. | 不 我完全不信那个 |
[1:35:37] | I don’t believe in anything. | 我什么都不信 |
[1:35:40] | I just thought it would be good for my act. | 我只是觉得这妆会很适合我的表演 |
[1:35:41] | For your act? Didn’t you hear what happened on the subway? | 你的表演 你没听说地铁上的那桩惨案吗 |
[1:35:43] | – Some clown got kills. – He’s aware of that, yeah. | -有个小丑杀了人 -他肯定知道 |
[1:35:46] | No, I haven’t heard. | 不 我没听说过 |
[1:35:48] | – Yeah? – You see ,this is what I’m telling you. | -是吗 -你看 我告诉过你 |
[1:35:49] | the audience is gonna go crazy if you put this guy on. | 你要是让这家伙上台观众就要发疯了 |
[1:35:51] | Maybe, maybe for a bit, but not a whole segment. | 可能就让他上一小段 但别上整场 |
[1:35:54] | Gene, It’s gonna work. It’s gonna work. | 吉恩 能行的 没事 |
[1:35:57] | We’re gonna go with it. | 就让他这样上台吧 |
[1:35:59] | Thank you, Murray. | 谢谢你 默里 |
[1:36:01] | Couple of rules, though: | 但有几条规矩 |
[1:36:02] | No cursing, no off-color material, | 不能骂脏话 不能讲黄段子 |
[1:36:04] | we do a clean show, okay? | 我们是个正经节目 行吗 |
[1:36:07] | You go on right after Dr. Sally. | 你在萨莉医生后面上场 |
[1:36:08] | – I love Dr. Sally. – Good! Good, good. | -我爱萨莉医生 -太棒了 真好 |
[1:36:11] | – Well, someone will come and get you, okay? – Okay. | -会有人来叫你上台的 好吗 -好的 |
[1:36:13] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[1:36:14] | – Good luck. – Thanks, Murray. | -祝你好运 -谢了 默里 |
[1:36:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:36:17] | Hey, Murray…one small thing. | 默里 有件小事 |
[1:36:19] | – Yeah? – When you bring me out | -什么 -介绍我出场的时候 |
[1:36:22] | can you introduce me as “Joker”? | 你能叫我”小丑”吗 |
[1:36:24] | What’s wrong with your real name? | 你为什么不用真名 |
[1:36:26] | That’s what you called me on the show. | 你之前在节目上就是这么叫我的 |
[1:36:29] | A Joker. | 一个小丑 |
[1:36:30] | Do you remember? | 你还记得吗 |
[1:36:31] | – Did I? – Yeah, I don’t know. | -是吗 -我不知道 |
[1:36:34] | Well, if you say so, kid, you know, joker it is. | 听你的 孩子 你就是小丑了 |
[1:36:36] | – It’s good. – Thanks, Murray. | -这名字挺好的 -谢了 默里 |
[1:37:00] | I would try it, you know, | 我愿意试试 |
[1:37:01] | but I’m not sure my wife would let me do it. | 但我不确定我老婆会同意我这么干 |
[1:37:05] | Maybe my next wife. | 可能我下一个老婆会同意 |
[1:37:10] | You gotta see our next guest for yourself. | 你们得见见我们的下一位来宾 |
[1:37:12] | I’m pretty sure this guy can use a doctor. | 我相信这个家伙需要看医生 |
[1:37:15] | Does he have a sexual problem? | 他有性方面的问题吗 |
[1:37:17] | He looks like he’s got a lot of problems. | 他看起来可不止有一个问题 |
[1:37:21] | Alright, Let’s show that clip one last time. | 好了 让我们再最后看一遍那段视频 |
[1:37:30] | I hated school as a kid. | 我小时候讨厌上学 |
[1:37:34] | But my mother would always say, | 但我母亲总是对我说 |
[1:37:37] | “You should enjoy it. | “你应该享受校园生活 |
[1:37:39] | One day you’ll have to work for a living.” | 你早晚要为生计奔波” |
[1:37:42] | “No I won’t, Ma. I’m gonna be a comedian!” | “不会的 妈 我要当喜剧演员” |
[1:37:52] | Okay, | 好了 |
[1:37:55] | you may have seen that clip of our next guest. | 你们可能看过下一位嘉宾的这段视频 |
[1:37:59] | Now, before he comes out, I just want to say | 在他出场前 我只想说 |
[1:38:01] | that we’re all heartbroken about what’s going on in the city tonight. | 我们都对今夜本市发生的状况感到心痛 |
[1:38:05] | But, this is how he wanted to come out. | 但这是他选择的出场方式 |
[1:38:07] | And, honestly, I think we could all use a good laugh. | 而且说实话 我觉得我们都需要好好笑一场 |
[1:38:11] | So, please welcome “Joker”. | 那么 有请”小丑”登场 |
[1:38:56] | Are you alright, doctor? | 你还好吗 医生 |
[1:39:01] | Well, that was… quite an entrance. | 这个出场可真厉害 |
[1:39:10] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[1:39:14] | Oh, yeah. | 我很好 |
[1:39:15] | This is exactly how I imagined it. | 这和我想象的一模一样 |
[1:39:20] | Well, that makes one of us. | 我的想象可不是这样 |
[1:39:29] | So, can you tell us about this look? | 你能和我们聊聊你这身打扮吗 |
[1:39:31] | When we spoke earlier, you mentioned | 我们之前聊的时候 你说过 |
[1:39:33] | that this look is not a political statement, is that right? | 你的装扮不是在表达政治观点 对吧 |
[1:39:36] | That’s right, Murray. I’m not political. | 没错 默里 我不关心政治 |
[1:39:38] | I’m just trying to make people laugh. | 我只是想让大家笑出来 |
[1:39:40] | And how’s that goin’ for ya? | 你觉得你干得怎么样 |
[1:39:49] | It’s alright. It’s alright. So, I know you’re a comedian. | 没事 我知道你是个喜剧演员 |
[1:39:52] | Have you been working on any new material? | 最近有什么新的段子吗 |
[1:39:54] | You want to tell us a joke? | 你想给大家讲个笑话吗 |
[1:40:01] | Yeah? | 想听吗 |
[1:40:04] | Okay. | 好呀 |
[1:40:11] | He’s got a book. | 他还带了个本子 |
[1:40:14] | A book of jokes. | 笑话本子 |
[1:40:25] | Take your time. We got all night. | 不着急 我们有一整晚的时间 |
[1:40:33] | Okay. Okay. Here’s one. | 好 我找到一个 |
[1:40:38] | Knock-knock. | 咚咚咚 |
[1:40:41] | And you had to look that up? | 就这你也要翻本子找 |
[1:40:49] | I wanted to get it right. | 我想把这个笑话讲好 |
[1:40:53] | Knock-knock. | 咚咚咚 |
[1:40:54] | Who’s there? | 谁啊 |
[1:40:57] | It’s the police, ma’am. | 是警察 女士 |
[1:40:59] | Your son has been hit by a drunk driver. | 你儿子被酒驾司机撞了 |
[1:41:01] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[1:41:05] | Oh, no, no, no! | 不不不 |
[1:41:07] | No, you cannot joke about that. | 你不能拿这个开玩笑 |
[1:41:09] | Yeah, that’s not funny, Arthur. | 是啊 这不好笑 亚瑟 |
[1:41:11] | That’s not the kind of humor we do on this show. | 我们的节目不开这种玩笑 |
[1:41:14] | Okay, I’m s… Yeah, I’m sorry. | 好吧 我…我很抱歉 |
[1:41:16] | It’s just, you know, | 只不过 |
[1:41:18] | it’s been a rough few weeks, Murray. | 我这几周很不好过 默里 |
[1:41:22] | Ever since I | 自从我… |
[1:41:27] | killed those three Wall Street guys. | 杀了那几个华尔街精英之后 |
[1:41:36] | Okay. I’m waiting for the punchline. | 好吧 我还在等笑点 |
[1:41:39] | There is no punchline. | 没有笑点 |
[1:41:42] | It’s not a joke. | 这不是开玩笑 |
[1:41:49] | You’re serious, aren’t you? | 你认真的吗 |
[1:41:50] | You’re telling us you killed those three young men on the subway? | 你是说地铁上那三个年轻人是你杀的 |
[1:41:53] | And why should we believe you? | 我们为什么要信你 |
[1:41:55] | I’ve got nothing left to lose. | 我现在一无所有 |
[1:41:59] | Nothing can hurt me anymore. | 没有什么能再伤害我了 |
[1:42:05] | My life is nothing but a comedy. | 我的人生就是一场喜剧 |
[1:42:11] | Let me get this straight, | 让我理一理 |
[1:42:12] | you think that killing those guys is funny? | 你觉得杀了那些人很好笑吗 |
[1:42:15] | I do. | 没错 |
[1:42:17] | And I’m tired of pretending it’s not. | 而且我受够了假装不好笑 |
[1:42:19] | Comedy is subjective, Murray. | 喜剧是很主观的 默里 |
[1:42:22] | Isn’t that what they say? | 大家不都这么说吗 |
[1:42:24] | All of you, | 你们所有人 |
[1:42:26] | the system that knows so much, | 你们的体制无作不知 |
[1:42:28] | you decide what’s right or wrong | 你们决定是非对错 |
[1:42:31] | the same way that you decide what’s funny… | 同样的 你们也决定什么好笑 |
[1:42:36] | or not. | 或不好笑 |
[1:42:38] | Get him off! | 把他赶下去 |
[1:42:40] | Well, okay, I–I think I might understand that you | 好吧 我可能理解你了 |
[1:42:44] | did this to start a movement, | 你这样做是为了发起一场运动 |
[1:42:45] | to become a symbol. | 成为一种象征 |
[1:42:48] | Come on, Murray, | 拜托 默里 |
[1:42:49] | do I look like the kind of a clown that could start a movement? | 我看起来像那种可以发起运动的小丑吗 |
[1:42:53] | I killed those guys because they were awful. | 我杀人 是因为他们是人渣 |
[1:42:56] | Everybody’s awful these days. | 这年头人人都是人渣 |
[1:42:58] | It’s enough to make anyone crazy. | 足以逼疯任何人 |
[1:43:01] | Okay. So that’s it, you’re crazy. That’s your defense | 这么说你是疯子 这就是你 |
[1:43:03] | for killing three young men? | 杀死三个年轻人的理由吗 |
[1:43:06] | Nah. | 不是 |
[1:43:07] | They couldn’t carry a tune to save their lives. | 他们连首歌都唱不好 所以才会丧命 |
[1:43:13] | Why is everybody so upset about these guys? | 为什么大家都为他们难过 |
[1:43:17] | If it was me dying on the side-walk, you’d walk right over me. | 如果是我死在路边 你们连看都不会看 |
[1:43:20] | I pass you everyday and you don’t notice me! But these guys, | 我每天从你们身边走过 没人注意我 但是他们 |
[1:43:23] | what, because Thomas Wayne went and cried about them on TV? | 托马斯·韦恩在电视上哭诉几句 你们就关心了 |
[1:43:27] | Well, you have a problem with Thomas Wayne,too? | 你对托马斯·韦恩也有意见 |
[1:43:29] | Yes, I do. | 是的 |
[1:43:31] | Have you seen what it’s like out there, Murray? | 你见过外面的世界吗 默里 |
[1:43:34] | Do you ever actually leave the studio? | 你真的离开过演播室吗 |
[1:43:38] | Everybody just yells and screams at each other. | 每个人都对彼此大喊大叫 |
[1:43:42] | Nobody’s civil anymore! | 根本没人有礼貌 |
[1:43:44] | Nobody thinks what it’s like to be the other guy. | 根本没人设身处地为他人着想 |
[1:43:48] | You think men like Thomas Wayne | 你认为托马斯·韦恩那种人 |
[1:43:50] | ever think what it’s like to be someone like me? | 考虑过我这种人的感受吗 |
[1:43:53] | To be somebody but themselves? They don’t. | 考虑除了自己以外的人 不会的 |
[1:43:56] | They think that we’ll just sit there and take it | 他们认为我们会像听话的小孩一样 |
[1:43:59] | like good little boys! | 忍气吞声 默默承受 |
[1:44:01] | That we won’t werewolf and go wild. | 我们不会翻脸发狂 |
[1:44:03] | You finished? | 说完了吗 |
[1:44:05] | I mean, there is so much self-pity, Arthur. | 你也太自怜自哀了 亚瑟 |
[1:44:07] | You sound like you’re making excuses for killing those young men. | 听起来像是在为杀死那些年轻人找借口 |
[1:44:11] | Not everybody– and I’ll tell you this– not everyone is awful. | 这话我可以告诉你 并不是人人都是人渣 |
[1:44:16] | – But you’re awful, Murray. – Me? | -但你是人渣 默里 -我吗 |
[1:44:19] | I’m awful? Oh, yeah? How am I awful? | 我是人渣 是吗 怎么说 |
[1:44:24] | Playing my video, | 播放我的视频 |
[1:44:27] | inviting me on the show— | 邀请我上节目 |
[1:44:30] | You just wanted to make fun of me. | 你只是想取笑我 |
[1:44:33] | You’re just like the rest of ’em. | 你跟他们没有区别 |
[1:44:35] | You don’t know the first thing about me, pal. | 你根本不了解我 伙计 |
[1:44:37] | Look what happened because of what you did, what it led to. | 看看因为你的所作所为而导致的后果 |
[1:44:40] | There are riots out there. | 全城都暴动了 |
[1:44:42] | Two policemen are in critical condition and you’re laughing. | 两名警察命悬一线 而你却在笑 |
[1:44:45] | You’re laughing. Someone was killed today | 你还在笑 因为你的所作所为 |
[1:44:47] | because of what you did. | 今天有人被杀了 |
[1:44:49] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:44:53] | How about a another joke, Murray? | 再来个笑话怎么样 默里 |
[1:44:54] | No, I think we got enough of your jokes. | 不 我们已经听够你的笑话了 |
[1:44:56] | – What do you get… – I don’t think so. | -如果你 -别讲了 |
[1:44:57] | when you cross a mentally-ill loner with a society | 惹恼了一个被社会鄙视抛弃的 |
[1:45:01] | that abandons him and treats him like trash? | 孤独的精神病 会发生什么 |
[1:45:04] | Call the police, Gene. | 吉恩 报警 |
[1:45:05] | – I’ll tell you what you get. – Call the police! | -我告诉你会发生什么 -报警 |
[1:45:06] | You get what you fucking deserve! | 你会自食其果 |
[1:45:45] | Good night. And always remember. | 晚安 千万别忘记 |
[1:45:47] | That’s– | 这就是… |
[1:45:53] | Breaking news. | 突发新闻 |
[1:45:55] | Popular TV talk show host Murray Franklin | 知名电视脱口秀主持人默里·富兰克林 |
[1:45:57] | was shot dead tonight on the live telecast | 今晚在直播中 |
[1:45:59] | of his program by one of his guests. | 被他的一位嘉宾枪杀 |
[1:45:59] | …the man who was introduced by Franklin | 他介绍的嘉宾”小丑” |
[1:46:02] | as “Joker” is currently under arrest– | 已经被逮捕 |
[1:46:05] | The police led the suspect handcuffed out of the studio– | 警察把戴着手铐的嫌犯带出演播室 |
[1:46:08] | …when asking him what he did.. | 问起他做了什么 |
[1:46:09] | …merely just a punchline to a joke… | 只是一个笑话的笑点 |
[1:46:12] | You get what you fucking deserve! | 你会自食其果 |
[1:46:15] | I think we got enough of your jokes. | 我们已经听够你的笑话了 |
[1:46:17] | …with the society that abandons him and treats him like trash. | 一个被社会鄙视抛弃的 |
[1:46:21] | …Murray Franklin, dead tonight… | 默里·富兰克林今晚去世了 |
[1:46:25] | If it was me dying on the side-walk, you’d walk right over me! | 如果是我死在路边 你们连看都不会看 |
[1:46:28] | To all of those who have been ignored by the system– | 对于那些被体制忽视的人 |
[1:46:31] | …and as you can see, Gotham is burning– | 如你们所见 高谭市正在燃烧 |
[1:47:29] | Stop laughing you freak. This isn’t funny. | 别笑了 怪胎 这不好笑 |
[1:47:31] | We have the whole fucking city’s on fire because of what you did. | 因为你的所作所为 整个城市都暴动了 |
[1:47:35] | All units, fire reported. North of Ally. | 全员注意 阿利街以北发生火灾 |
[1:47:39] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:47:42] | Isn’t it beautiful? | 很美吧 |
[1:49:10] | 上映中 《凶线》 《粉雄佐罗》 | |
[1:49:27] | Let’s go over there. | 我们去那边 |
[1:49:46] | Hey, Wayne. | 韦恩 |
[1:49:48] | You get what you fucking deserve. | 你他妈自食其果 |
[1:49:50] | No, pal! | 别 伙计 |
[1:50:32] | Joker! | 小丑 |
[1:50:35] | Get up! | 起来 |
[1:53:15] | What’s so funny? | 有什么好笑的 |
[1:53:19] | I just think– | 我只是 |
[1:53:21] | just thinking of this joke. | 只是想到一个笑话 |
[1:53:42] | You wanna tell it to me? | 你想讲给我听听吗 |
[1:53:50] | You wouldn’t get it. | 你不会懂的 |
[1:54:04] | ♪ That’s life. ♪ | ♪ 这就是人生 ♪ |
[1:54:06] | ♪ That’s life. ♪ | ♪ 这就是人生 ♪ |
[1:54:08] | ♪ and as funny as it may seem ♪ | ♪ 看起来也许很可笑 ♪ |
[1:54:12] | ♪ Some people get their kicks ♪ | ♪ 有些人的刺激来自于 ♪ |
[1:54:15] | ♪ Stompin’ on a dream ♪ | ♪ 践踏别人的梦想 ♪ |
[1:54:18] | ♪ But I don’t let it, let it get me down ♪ | ♪ 但我绝不会心灰意冷 ♪ |
[1:54:24] | ♪ ‘Cause this fine old world ♪ | ♪ 因为这个美好的旧世界 ♪ |
[1:54:26] | ♪ it keeps spinnin’ around ♪ | ♪ 不会停下脚步 ♪ |
[1:54:29] | ♪ I’ve been a puppet, a pauper, a pirate ♪ | ♪ 我曾经是木偶 乞丐 海盗 ♪ |
[1:54:33] | ♪ A poet, a pawn and a king ♪ | ♪ 诗人 小卒 国王 ♪ |
[1:54:36] | ♪ I’ve been up and down and over and out ♪ | ♪ 我经历了起起伏伏 ♪ |
[1:54:40] | ♪ And I know one thing ♪ | ♪ 确定了一件事 ♪ |
[1:54:43] | ♪ Each time I find myself ♪ | ♪ 每当我又一次 ♪ |
[1:54:46] | ♪ laying flat on my face ♪ | ♪ 栽了大跟头 ♪ |
[1:54:49] | ♪ I just pick myself up ♪ | ♪ 我都重振旗鼓 ♪ |
[1:54:52] | ♪ and get back in the race ♪ | ♪ 再次投身其中 ♪ |
[1:54:55] | ♪ That’s life ♪ | ♪ 这就是人生 ♪ |
[1:54:57] | ♪ That’s life ♪ | ♪ 这就是人生 ♪ |
[1:54:58] | ♪ That’s life and I tell ya, I can’t deny it ♪ | ♪ 这就是人生 我得承认 ♪ |
[1:55:03] | ♪ Many times I thought of cuttin’ out♪ | ♪ 我数次想要放弃 ♪ |
[1:55:06] | ♪ but my heart won’t buy it ♪ | ♪ 但不是真心实意 ♪ |
[1:55:08] | ♪ But if there’s nothing shakin’ come here this July ♪ | ♪ 但如果等到七月还没有转机 ♪ |
[1:55:16] | ♪ I’m gonna roll myself up ♪ | ♪ 我就要蜷缩起来 ♪ |
[1:55:19] | ♪ in a big ball and die ♪ | ♪ 然后去死 ♪ |
[1:55:30] | ♪ My, my ♪ | ♪ 哎呀呀 ♪ |