英文名称:Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:50] | My name is Flint Lockwood. | 我叫弗林特·洛克伍德 |
[00:53] | My whole life I always wanted to be a great inventor. | 成为一名伟大的发明家是我的终身理想 |
[00:56] | Scientifically Wonderful World of Science | 科学美丽新世界 |
[00:56] | Just like my hero. | 就像我的英雄一样 |
[00:58] | The Scientifically Wonderful World of Science. | 科学美丽新世界 |
[00:58] | Bright Idea | 奇思妙想 |
[01:00] | Popular Inventor | 著名发明家 |
[01:01] | InVentionist | V级发明家 |
[01:03] | With your host, Chester V. | 有请主持人 切斯特·V |
[01:05] | Welcome back, science friends. | 欢迎回来 热爱科学的朋友们 |
[01:08] | You know, I have devoted my life to inventing the future. | 众所周知 我一生致力于开创未来 |
[01:11] | But every dream has a beginning. | 每个梦想都有一个起点 |
[01:14] | I still remember my first invention: | 我至今都记得自己的第一项发明 |
[01:16] | The humble Food Bar. | 小挫挫食物棒 |
[01:20] | It was like Chester V was speaking directly to me | 切斯特·V简直就像是在用科学的语言 |
[01:23] | using the language of science. | 直接与我对话 |
[01:24] | Now look at us. | 经过我们的努力 |
[01:26] | Our new Food Bar XL with flavor crystals. | 富含美味晶体的超大装食物棒隆重上市 |
[01:29] | Still making people happy after all these years. | 任凭时光流逝 喜爱从未改变 |
[01:33] | Now, kids, you’ll almost certainly never be me. | 孩子们 你们可能无法像我这般伟大 |
[01:36] | But, remember, there’s no such thing as small science. | 但请牢牢记住 科学无分大小 |
[01:40] | Only small scientists! | 有的只是小科学家 |
[01:42] | We love you, Chester V! | 我们爱你 切斯特·V |
[01:44] | Speaking of small scientists, say goodbye, Barb. | 说到小科学家 跟大家说再见 芭布 |
[01:48] | – Goodbye, Barb. – Ha, ha, ha! | -再见 芭布 -哈哈哈 |
[01:50] | Can your ideas change the world? | 你的点子能改变世界吗 |
[01:53] | Yes. | 能 |
[01:54] | Just like Chester V, | 我立志像切斯特·V一样 |
[01:55] | my dream was to make the world a better place. | 让世界变得更美好 |
[01:59] | Science Projects! | 科学项目展示 |
[01:59] | Spray-On Shoes! | 喷漆鞋 |
[02:01] | Voila! | 瞧好吧 |
[02:02] | How you gonna get them off, nerd? | 你打算怎么脱鞋呢 呆瓜 |
[02:04] | Unfortunately, a lot of people didn’t believe in me. | 不幸的是 大多数人都不相信我 |
[02:08] | But I never gave up. | 但我从未放弃过 |
[02:10] | And eventually, | 终于有一天 |
[02:10] | I invented this: | 我发明了这个 |
[02:12] | A machine that could turn water into food. | 一台能够将水变成食物的机器 |
[02:15] | Cheeseburger. | 芝士汉堡完成 |
[02:17] | It’s called the Flint Lockwood Diatonic Super Mutating | 它的全名叫做弗林特·洛克伍德超自然异能 |
[02:20] | Dynamic Food Replicator. | 动力食品复制机 |
[02:22] | Or, for short: | 或者简单点 就叫 |
[02:24] | The FLDSMDFR. | 弗林超食机 |
[02:26] | Because of my invention’s food weather, | 我的发明制造了美食气候群 |
[02:28] | I finally made the world a better place. | 我终于让世界变得更加美好 |
[02:30] | Yeah! | 太棒了 |
[02:34] | I love it! | 好吃到爆 |
[02:35] | Or so I thought. | 可天不遂人愿 |
[02:36] | When the weather evolved into a disaster of epic portions, | 美食气候群带来了前所未有的大灾难 |
[02:40] | and the machine started creating dangerous living food | 机器开始创造活生生的危险食物 |
[02:43] | I had to face the truth: | 我不得不面对这样一个现实 |
[02:45] | It was time to | 是时候 |
[02:46] | put an end | 了结 |
[02:47] | to my FLDSMDFR. | 我的弗林超食机了 |
[02:56] | Chee– Chee– Chee– Chee– | 芝…芝…芝…芝… |
[02:59] | Cheese. | 芝士 |
[03:07] | By destroying my greatest invention, | 在毁掉我最伟大的发明之后 |
[03:10] | I made something even better: | 我却得到了更美好的东西 |
[03:12] | Friends! | 友谊 |
[03:18] | You made me very proud, son. | 我为你骄傲 儿子 |
[03:20] | – Thank you, Dad. – Sorry. | -谢谢夸奖 老爸 -抱歉 |
[03:26] | Sam Sparks, in the eight minutes since we saved the world, | 萨姆·斯巴克 我们拯救完世界的八分钟后 |
[03:29] | I’ve had time to reflect. | 我有了一个好主意 |
[03:31] | And I think you and I should have a place together. | 你我应该创造一个自己的二人小天地 |
[03:33] | A Place? | 什么小天地 |
[03:34] | A place where we work. | 我们一起工作的小天地 |
[03:36] | You think we work together? | 你是说我们可以一起工作吗 |
[03:40] | I do. | 是的 |
[03:40] | Awesome! Yes! | 太棒了 说得对 |
[03:44] | We could build a lab. | 我们可以建一座实验室 |
[03:45] | With cool weather forecasting devices! | 里面有超酷的天气预报装置 |
[03:47] | We can invent fantastic machines like the FLDSMDFR. | 我们可以发明出跟弗林超食机一样赞的机器 |
[03:50] | Yeah! | 没错 |
[03:51] | – But not that one. – No. | -但不能和那个一样 -不能 |
[03:52] | – Not ever. – Never, ever, ever! | -绝对不能 -绝对绝对不能 |
[03:56] | What shall we call our lab? | 实验室取个什么名字好呢 |
[03:57] | Oh! How about Sparkswood? | 斯巴克斯伍德怎么样 |
[04:02] | Sparkswood. | 斯巴克斯伍德 |
[04:04] | Sparkswood is gonna need some security. | 斯巴克斯伍德需要保安 |
[04:06] | And I can be your mascot! | 而我可以做吉祥物 |
[04:08] | And I can be your dad. | 我还做你老爸 |
[04:10] | There are many ways in which I can help. | 我可以在很多方面发挥作用 |
[04:12] | Ho, ho! Can’t forget you, lab partner. | 怎么能忘了你呢 实验室伙伴 |
[04:15] | Steve! | 史蒂夫 |
[04:16] | Where’d he get the brown crayon? | 他哪儿来的棕色蜡笔 |
[04:19] | This could be our future. | 这也许就是我们的未来 |
[04:43] | Greetings, friends. | 你们好啊 朋友们 |
[04:45] | And namaste. | 这厢有礼了 |
[04:47] | Is that…? | 那难道是… |
[04:48] | Chester V? | 切斯特·V |
[04:49] | Mustache. | 大胡子 |
[04:50] | Please have some humanitarian aid | 请收下我们提供的这些 |
[04:53] | as a gesture of our goodwill. | 善意的人道主义救援 |
[04:56] | Chester V! | 切斯特·V |
[04:57] | Your lab vest looks even cooler in person! | 您的实验室背心看起来比电视上酷多了 |
[05:00] | Thank you. The lack of sleeves frees up my arms to do this. | 谢谢 无袖背心解放了我的胳膊 |
[05:07] | Hand, what did you do? | 我的手 你做了什么 |
[05:08] | There’s nothing wrong with your hand, young Lockwood. | 你的手没事 小洛克伍德 |
[05:11] | You see, I am merely a hologram of the real Chester V. | 我只是切斯特·V本人的全息投影 |
[05:16] | The United Nations has asked me and my Thinkquanauts | 联合国已经请我和我的智多星们 |
[05:19] | to assist in the cleanup and containment of the leftovers all over the world. | 协助清理和隔离全世界的剩菜 |
[05:24] | Including your Swallow Falls. | 也包括你们的斯沃楼福斯岛 |
[05:29] | We’ll get started on the cleanup right away. | 我们马上就要展开清理工作 |
[05:32] | As soon as you all leave. | 请你们尽快离开 |
[05:34] | What? You need us to leave? | 什么 你要我们离开 |
[05:36] | Listen up, ghost man, | 听好了 投影男 |
[05:37] | you expect us to skedaddle from our homes | 就为了一些恶心的剩菜 |
[05:39] | because of some nasty leftovers? | 你就想把我们赶出家园 |
[05:42] | Yes. Yes, I do. | 是的 没错 |
[05:44] | Son, you can’t argue with yellow police tape. | 儿子 警戒线永远是对的 |
[05:47] | Everybody back up! Listen to ghost man. | 大家后退 听投影男说 |
[05:50] | But do not fret. | 但是不用担心 |
[05:51] | All of you will be temporarily relocated to | 你们会暂时住在 |
[05:55] | sunny San Franjose, California! | 阳光明媚的加州圣弗朗荷西市 |
[06:01] | – The home of Live Corp! – The home of Live Corp! | -来福集团总部 -来福集团总部 |
[06:03] | On my word as a hologram, | 作为全息投影我保证 |
[06:05] | you shall all return home before you know it. | 大家很快就能重返家园 |
[06:09] | Except for you, Flint Lockwood. | 除了你 弗林特·洛克伍德 |
[06:11] | Me? Why? | 我 为什么 |
[06:12] | Oh, heh, heh. You are going– | 因为你要… |
[06:14] | Wait, wait, wait. No, no, no. Where am I going? | 等等 不不不 我要去哪儿 |
[06:16] | Oh, please tell me! | 求你告诉我 |
[06:18] | Just give it a second. He’s buffering. | 稍等一下 他在缓冲 |
[06:22] | You are going to join me at Live Corp | 你要加入我的来福集团 |
[06:24] | and help us make the world a better place. | 帮助我们建设更美好的世界 |
[06:28] | Sir, that’s all I’ve ever wanted. | 先生 这正是我梦寐以求的 |
[06:31] | But I can’t. | 但我不能加入你们 |
[06:33] | On account of making a promise two minutes ago | 两分钟前我刚刚许下承诺 |
[06:36] | to build a lab with my friends, sir. | 要和我的朋友们建立一座实验室 |
[06:39] | I understand, Lockwood. | 我理解 洛克伍德 |
[06:42] | But if you become a Thinkquanaut like me, | 但如果你成为像我一样的智多星 |
[06:45] | then all your dreams will come true. | 那你的梦想就都能实现了 |
[06:47] | You have to do this! | 加入他们吧 |
[06:49] | What about our dream? | 那我们的梦想怎么办 |
[06:51] | Flint, this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. | 弗林特 这机会千载难逢 |
[06:56] | We’re all behind you. | 我们支持你 |
[06:58] | Are you guys sure? | 你们确定吗 |
[06:59] | Sure. | 确定 |
[07:04] | This is the best day ever! | 这是我人生中最美好的一天 |
[07:12] | Sir, I’ve taken care of everything. | 长官 事情都处理完毕了 |
[07:14] | The locals have been evacuated. | 居民全部撤离 |
[07:16] | Splendid. And the inventor? | 好极了 那个发明家呢 |
[07:18] | – Oh, he took the job. – Outstanding! | -他接受了那份工作 -非常好 |
[07:20] | Now we can keep an eye on him. | 现在我们可以盯着他了 |
[07:22] | He has no idea of our real plan. | 他根本不知道我们真正的计划 |
[07:26] | Contact me as soon as Operation Capture the Invention succeeds. | 新发明捕获行动成功后马上联系我 |
[07:30] | Live Corp. | 来福集团 |
[07:40] | Cheeseburger. | 芝士汉堡 |
[07:59] | Oh, big day, big day! Big day, big day, | 大日子 大日子 大日子 |
[08:01] | big day! Yes! | 我的大日子 |
[08:03] | Wake up, Steve! | 起床啦 史蒂夫 |
[08:04] | Steve. | 史蒂夫 |
[08:06] | Do I look like a future Thinkquanaut? | 我看起来像不像一个未来的智多星 |
[08:09] | Morning there, skipper. You want a sardine scramble? | 早啊 船长 要来点炒沙丁鱼吗 |
[08:12] | No, thanks! Can’t be late! | 谢啦 我不要 我可不能迟到 |
[08:13] | Flint! Ask that Chester V when he thinks we can go home again. | 弗林特 再问问切斯特·V我们什么时候能回家 |
[08:20] | Morning, Sam! | 早上好 萨姆 |
[08:21] | Morning, Flint! Are you ready for your first day? | 早上好 弗林特 准备好第一天上班了吗 |
[08:24] | Yeah! Are you? | 当然 你呢 |
[08:28] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[08:30] | Well, this is me. Good luck with your new jobs, guys. | 该走了 祝你们新工作顺利 伙计们 |
[08:33] | – Good luck, Flint! – Break a leg, Flint! | -祝你好运 弗林特 -马到成功 弗林特 |
[08:35] | – Bye! – Adios. | -再见咯 -再见 |
[09:08] | Good morning, Flint Lockwood and lab partner. | 早上好 我的同事弗林特·洛克伍德 |
[09:10] | I’m Barb. | 我是芭布 |
[09:12] | I know, I’m a huge fan. | 我知道 我是你的超级粉丝 |
[09:13] | Monkey. | 猴子 |
[09:14] | Excuse me, | 对不起 |
[09:15] | I’m an ape. One of Chester V’s most brilliant innovations. | 我是猩猩 切斯特·V最杰出的发明之一 |
[09:19] | An orangutan with a human brain within my ape brain. | 我的猩脑里装着人脑 |
[09:25] | Like a turducken. | 就像填鸭烤火鸡一样 |
[09:26] | I’ll be your welcome ambassador. Soy latte? | 我负责来接你 来杯豆浆拿铁怎么样 |
[09:29] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[09:31] | Coffee and milk? | 咖啡加牛奶 |
[09:35] | Are you ready to… | 你准备好… |
[09:37] | – live? – Oh, am I! | -到来福工作了吗 -当然啦 |
[09:41] | Monkey. | 猴子 |
[09:42] | Ape. Follow me, boys. | 是猩猩 跟我来 小伙子们 |
[09:48] | Welcome to Live Corp. | 欢迎来到来福集团 |
[09:53] | There are caffeine stations every 10 feet. | 这里到处都是咖啡站 |
[09:56] | – Soy-free soy latte? – Thanks! | -来杯不加豆浆的豆浆拿铁吧 -谢谢 |
[10:00] | – Hot. – Not too bad yourself, monkey. | -热[性感] -你也不赖嘛 猴子 |
[10:03] | Caffeine patches are available 24 hours. | 咖啡因提神贴全天提供 |
[10:06] | And our mocha-yoga classes are offered in beginner or grande. | 还有面向初学者的摩卡咖啡瑜伽课 |
[10:10] | Over here, indoor sports. Those are encouraged. | 看那儿 室内运动 很能激励人 |
[10:13] | Oh, cool! I’ve never played volleyball. | 太酷了 我从没打过排球 |
[10:15] | Well, neither have they. You’ll fit right in! | 他们也没打过 你会很快融入的 |
[10:18] | Can your ideas change the world? | 你的点子能改变世界吗 |
[10:21] | – Behold, the motivation pod. – Can your ideas…? | -看 这是激励板 -你的点子… |
[10:25] | I know, right? | 我懂的 |
[10:26] | – Quinoa latte? – Absolutely! | -蔾麦拿铁来一杯吗 -当然 |
[10:30] | Can your ideas change the world? | 你的点子能改变世界吗 |
[10:32] | Yes, Chester V poster, they can! | 是的 切斯特·V海报 我能 |
[10:34] | – Mine too! – So can mine! | -我的也是 -我的也可以 |
[10:35] | I have great ideas. | 我的创意精妙绝伦 |
[10:37] | Absolutely! I’ve got my idea pants on. | 当然能 我穿着我的点子裤呢 |
[10:40] | Thinkquanauts! Awesome! | 是智多星们 帅呆了 |
[10:44] | Excuse me, | 打扰一下 |
[10:44] | I’m so looking forward to working with you guy– | 我太期待和你们一起工作了 |
[10:51] | That’s where we belong, Steve. | 那才是属于我们的地方 史蒂夫 |
[10:53] | Anxious! | 渴望 |
[10:55] | That’s not even a possibility until our next vesting ceremony. | 那得等到下次背心盛典才有可能呢 |
[11:00] | – What’s that? – That’s where Chester V | -那是什么 -切斯特·V会在典礼上 |
[11:02] | handpicks a great inventor and makes him into a Thinkquanaut. | 选出一名杰出的发明家 让他成为智多星 |
[11:05] | When? When? | 什么时候 什么时候 |
[11:07] | Next one’s in six months, so submit your ideas, | 下次在六个月之后 快提交你的创意吧 |
[11:09] | and who knows? He might choose you. | 没准他就选中你了 |
[11:12] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[11:13] | Hot chocolate with double-whipped whipped cream? | 再来杯热双层奶泡巧克力 |
[11:16] | – Thanks. – Happy inventing! | -谢了 -发明愉快哦 |
[11:31] | We’re gonna have to get used to that landing. | 我们得习惯这种着陆方式 |
[11:39] | Okay, Steve, we have six months until the vesting ceremony. | 史蒂夫 下次背心盛典前我们还有六个月 |
[11:43] | Let’s do this thing. | 让我们大干一场 |
[11:44] | Can. | 罐子[与”能行”同音] |
[11:45] | That’s the spirit, Steve! | 要的就是这种精气神 史蒂夫 |
[11:51] | Say goodbye to ice cubes with the Re-Freeze-a-Fan! | 改用急冻风扇 和小冰块说再见吧 |
[11:56] | Can your ideas change the world? | 你的点子能改变世界吗 |
[12:01] | The Forkenknifenspooninator! | 刀叉勺电动助手 |
[12:06] | Can your ideas change the world? | 你的点子能改变世界吗 |
[12:08] | The Grocery Deliverator! | 杂货铺传送机 |
[12:12] | Can your ideas change the world? | 你的点子能改变世界吗 |
[12:14] | Invisible coffee table! | 隐形咖啡桌 |
[12:16] | Flint. | 弗林特 |
[12:20] | Can your ideas | 你的点子 |
[12:21] | change the world? | 能改变世界吗 |
[12:22] | Flint! | 弗林特 |
[12:29] | The Celebrationator! | 派对魔盒 |
[12:30] | A party in a box for any occasion. | 适用于任何场合的派对魔盒 |
[12:34] | Okay, Steve, time to celebrate! | 好了 史蒂夫 是时候庆祝一下了 |
[12:37] | Celebrate! | 庆祝 |
[12:39] | Flint! | 弗林特 |
[12:40] | Happy birthday, Tim Lockwood! | 生日快乐 蒂姆·洛克伍德 |
[12:42] | Here you go, Dad. | 给你的礼物 老爸 |
[12:43] | Hope you like it. Steve picked it out. | 希望你会喜欢 史蒂夫挑的哦 |
[12:45] | Steve! | 史蒂夫 |
[13:00] | Okay, Steve, like we practiced. | 记住 史蒂夫 和彩排时一样 |
[13:02] | When I’m up on stage getting my vest, | 待会儿我上去领背心 |
[13:04] | you hit the red button when I say “Celebrate.” | 等我一说”庆祝” 你就按红色按钮 |
[13:07] | Celebrate! | 庆祝 |
[13:07] | Whoa. Careful, Steve! | 小心了 史蒂夫 |
[13:09] | – This is a loaded party-in-a-box. – Hello, Team Live Corp! | -这可是派对魔盒 -大家好 来福集团的伙伴们 |
[13:15] | It’s a pleasure to welcome you | 欢迎你们参加 |
[13:16] | to our annual Thinkquanaut vesting ceremony! | 年度智多星背心盛典 |
[13:20] | Whoo! Chester V! | 切斯特·V |
[13:23] | I have built the coolest, hippest company in the world. | 我创立了世上最酷最潮的公司 |
[13:28] | As you all know, the Food Bar is the lifeblood of this company. | 众所周知 食物棒是我们公司的命脉 |
[13:32] | And this year, I’ve challenged myself to reinvent taste. Ooh. | 今年 我突破自我设计了新口味 |
[13:36] | So in two short weeks, | 短短两周之后 |
[13:39] | we shall release the new Live Corp Food Bar! | 全新的来福集团食物棒就要发布了 |
[13:42] | Version 8.0! | 全新的8.0版 |
[13:46] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[13:47] | And now, without further ado, who will be this year’s | 废话少说 谁将会是今年 |
[13:51] | newest Live Corp Thinkquanaut? | 新鲜出炉的来福集团智多星呢 |
[13:58] | Oh, ho, ho! Yeah! | 太棒了 |
[14:00] | We have received thousands of invention submissions | 我们收到了数千项发明提案 |
[14:03] | and today, one of them will be deemed | 今天 其中一位会被评为 |
[14:07] | Thinkquanaut-worthy. | 实至名归的智多星 |
[14:09] | Thank you, Barb. | 谢谢 芭布 |
[14:11] | This person comes from an island. | 他来自一座小岛 |
[14:15] | He’s got a memorable mop of unruly hair. | 他的头发蓬松乱翘 让人印象深刻 |
[14:18] | Hair. Hair! | 头发 头发 |
[14:19] | Ha, ha, ha! That’s me! | 就是我 |
[14:20] | Our newest Live Corp Thinkquanaut is: | 新一代来福集团智多星是 |
[14:23] | Flint… | 弗林特 |
[14:27] | Yeah! | 太棒了 |
[14:28] | – …ly McCallahan! – No. | -里·麦克拉罕 -不 |
[14:31] | Crikey blikey! Yes! | 哎哟妈呀 是我耶 |
[14:33] | For inventing a zero-emission car that runs on cute. | 他发明了萌物动力的零排放汽车 |
[14:41] | This is the greatest day of my life! | 这是我这辈子最棒的一天 |
[14:43] | Didgeridoo! I’m finally a real inventor! | 啦啦啦 我终于成为真正的发明家了 |
[14:48] | Sorry, Steve. No reason to celebrate. | 抱歉 史蒂夫 没机会庆祝了 |
[14:51] | – Celebrate! – Wait, Steve, no, no, no. No! | -庆祝 -等等 史蒂夫 别啊 |
[15:39] | Hi, Sam, it’s Flint. | 嗨 萨姆 是我 弗林特 |
[15:41] | I see you’re live on TV with a tornado. | 我在直播上看到你在报道龙卷风 |
[15:45] | Probably why you’re not answering the phone. | 难怪你没接电话 |
[15:47] | Thinkquanaut? I think not. | 智多星 不见得哟 |
[15:50] | Ugh. Please call me back. | 记得回我电话 |
[15:54] | Okay. Bye! | 就这样 拜 |
[16:05] | Bad news! Sir, | 坏消息 老大 |
[16:06] | we lost contact with Search Teams X and Y. | 我们与X搜寻队和Y搜寻队都失去了联系 |
[16:09] | – What? – Yeah! | -什么 -是啊 |
[16:10] | The situation is grim, sir. | 形势严峻啊 先生 |
[16:12] | Still no sign of the FLDSMDFR. | 还是没有弗林超食机的下落 |
[16:14] | Should I send in Team Z? | 还要再派Z队出发吗 |
[16:16] | Are you mad, Barb? | 你疯了吗 芭布 |
[16:18] | We’ll be all out of alphabet. | 我们都快全军覆没了 |
[16:19] | Look, we’re running low on Thinkquanauts. | 听着 我们的智多星已经快用完了 |
[16:23] | We need someone expendable. | 我们需要一个无足轻重 |
[16:26] | Someone who knows the island inside and out. | 却对岛上情形了如指掌 |
[16:29] | Someone who’s smart, but still naive. | 聪明却又天真好骗的人 |
[16:33] | Someone who idolizes me, | 还得是我的脑残粉 |
[16:36] | has recently hit rock bottom | 最近却又跌入谷底 |
[16:38] | and will now do just about anything I ask. | 现在我说什么他都会去做 |
[16:42] | Where are we gonna find someone so desperate? | 我们去哪儿找这么绝望的人 |
[16:49] | I think we already have. | 我想我们已经找到了 |
[16:56] | Sprinkles! | 糖碎碎 |
[17:00] | Fire! | 着火啦 |
[17:01] | Flint, who’s number one? Oh. | 弗林特 看看谁得了第一 |
[17:05] | Ta-da! | 你瞧 |
[17:10] | Hey, Flint, I got your message. | 弗林特 我收到你的留言了 |
[17:12] | Oh, no, what happened to you? | 天呐 你怎么啦 |
[17:24] | Flint, everyone gets humiliated on national television. | 弗林特 人人都有在全国电视上出丑的时候 |
[17:27] | It’s not that big a deal. | 没什么啦 |
[17:29] | Yeah, but not everyone gets humiliated | 嗯 可不是每个人都这么丢人 |
[17:32] | in front of their childhood hero. | 特别是在从小崇拜的偶像面前 |
[17:35] | I’ll never be a real inventor in Chester’s eyes. | 在切斯特眼里我永远都不是真正的发明家 |
[17:39] | Mom gave me this lab coat because | 老妈送我这件实验服是因为 |
[17:41] | she always dreamed I’d do great things. | 她一直梦想着我能有一番成就 |
[17:45] | Now I guess I won’t. | 可现在我想我做不到了 |
[17:47] | Now that’s a big bucket of churn. | 这次麻烦大了 |
[17:49] | Flint, you don’t need Chester’s approval. | 弗林特 你不需要切斯特的认同 |
[17:51] | You can still make the world a better place | 就算没有那件橙黄色的马甲 |
[17:54] | without an orange vest. | 你也一样可以让世界变美好 |
[17:56] | I don’t get vests. | 我就没有马甲 |
[17:58] | Is it winter on your torso and summer on your arms? | 冬天穿也不是 夏天穿也不是 |
[18:03] | For what it’s worth, the people who really care about you | 不管怎样 那些真正关心你的人 |
[18:06] | think you look great in your lab coat. | 觉得穿着实验服的你已经很棒 |
[18:09] | Good night, Mr. Lockwood. | 晚安 洛克伍德先生 |
[18:10] | Good night, my dear. | 晚安 亲爱的 |
[18:14] | Hey, look, son. | 听着 儿子 |
[18:17] | This Chester V guy. | 那个叫切斯特·V的 |
[18:19] | He promised us we’d be home before we know it. Well, | 他答应了会很快让我们回家 |
[18:25] | we darn sure know it and we’re not home. | 但现在我们还没能回去 |
[18:27] | So I say you, me and your friends, | 所以要不你 我 还有你的朋友们 |
[18:32] | we take the boat. We can go fishing every day. | 我们坐船回去 这样就可以每天钓鱼了 |
[18:34] | And if there’s still a mess on the island, | 如果岛上还是一团糟 |
[18:36] | we can go clean it up ourselves. | 我们就自己去把小岛清理干净 |
[18:38] | Dad, please. I’m not into fishing. | 老爸 求你了 我对钓鱼不感兴趣 |
[18:41] | And cleanup? You’re way too old to be doing that kind of work. | 清理一座岛 你年纪也太大了 |
[18:46] | I’m only 49. | 我才49岁 |
[18:52] | Flint Lockwood, please. | 请找一下 弗林特·洛克伍德 |
[18:58] | Oh, Flint. Um… | 弗林特 |
[19:01] | There’s…Could you come to the door, please? | 来了一只…你出来一下行吗 |
[19:04] | I think it’s that monkey in your poster. | 好像是你海报里头的那只猴子 |
[19:06] | What? No! | 什么 不是吧 |
[19:09] | Barb? | 芭布 |
[19:14] | Good day. | 你好 |
[19:15] | I’m afraid I have something very important to discuss | 我有很重要的事情 |
[19:19] | with you. | 要和你商量 |
[19:21] | Chester V wants to see me? | 切斯特·V想见我吗 |
[19:29] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[19:40] | Ah. Young Lockwood. | 你好 小洛克伍德 |
[19:42] | Chester V. Sir. | 切斯特·V 先生 |
[19:44] | I can explain everything. | 您听我解释 |
[19:46] | I thought I was gonna meet the real Chester V. | 我还以为我是来见真正的切斯特·V的呢 |
[19:48] | You are. | 的确是 |
[19:50] | Oh, not me. Him. | 我不是真的 他才是 |
[19:52] | Yes, it’s me. | 是的 是我 |
[19:53] | Sorry about that. | 抱歉 |
[19:56] | My holograms and I were having an urgent brainstorming session. | 我正和我的全息投影分身进行头脑风暴会议 |
[20:01] | Aah! Mr. V! You’re real! | V先生 你真的是V先生 |
[20:03] | I’m so excited to get this opportunity to show you my inventions. | 我很高兴能有机会向你展示我的发明 |
[20:06] | Hold on. Hold on. That’s not why I brought you here tonight. | 等一下 今晚我叫你来是另有其事 |
[20:11] | Our cleanup operation back on Swallow Falls | 我们在斯沃楼福斯岛的恢复清理工作 |
[20:13] | has met with unexpected complications. | 变得意想不到的复杂 |
[20:16] | This is a photograph | 这是我们开始清理工作前的 |
[20:17] | before we began our cleanup. | 一张现场照片 |
[20:20] | And this was three days ago. | 而这是三天前的 |
[20:26] | It gets worse, Flint. | 情况变得更糟糕了 弗林特 |
[20:27] | There’s only two of us left. We need help. | 我们现在只有两个人 我们需要帮助 |
[20:33] | What is that thing? | 那是什么 |
[20:36] | Cheesy. | 芝士 |
[20:37] | It appears to be a living cheeseburger | 目测是一只活的芝士汉堡 |
[20:40] | with french fry legs and sesame seed eyes. | 以薯条为腿 以芝麻籽作眼 |
[20:44] | Living food? | 活的食物吗 |
[20:45] | Oh, no. This could only mean one thing. | 天呐 这只能说明一件事 |
[20:48] | The FLDSMDFR survived the explosion, | 弗林超食机在大爆炸中幸存下来了 |
[20:51] | and it’s still operating. | 而且它还在继续运转 |
[20:54] | This is what worries me most. | 我们最担心的事情在于 |
[21:02] | They’re trying to learn to swim. | 他们正在努力学习游泳 |
[21:06] | If they succeed and | 如果他们学会了 |
[21:07] | get to the mainland, | 它们就会游上陆地 |
[21:09] | they will destroy monuments all around the world, | 摧毁世上所有的遗迹 |
[21:12] | including the one monument | 包括那些 |
[21:14] | your food storm didn’t destroy. | 在食物风暴中幸存下来的遗迹 |
[21:16] | Not Lady Liberty! | 千万不要是自由女神 |
[21:18] | I’ve gotta destroy the FLDSMDFR. But how? | 我尝试过摧毁机器 但怎样才能做到呢 |
[21:20] | Well, my Thinkquanauts have invented | 我的智多星们发明了 |
[21:23] | this. | 这个 |
[21:25] | The BS-USB. | 必死优盘 |
[21:27] | Or BSUSB. | 或者叫必死机 |
[21:28] | A Bifurcating Systematic Universal Stop Button! | 通用分支系统制动按钮 |
[21:31] | Precisely. It would destroy the machine | 完全正确 它能消灭那个机器 |
[21:34] | and everything it created. | 及其它创造出来的所有东西 |
[21:37] | But we cannot find your FLDSMDFR. | 但问题是我们找不到你的超食机 |
[21:40] | We’ve searched everywhere | 我们找遍了所有地方 |
[21:41] | and failed. | 但一无所获 |
[21:42] | Chester, I’ll find the machine. | 切斯特 这任务交给我吧 |
[21:44] | I invented it. I can fix this! | 它是我发明的 我可以搞定它 |
[21:46] | Brilliant! | 太好了 |
[21:48] | But are you sure you want to take this on alone? | 但你确定你要单独完成这个任务吗 |
[21:51] | Yes! Wait, did you say “Alone”? | 是的 等等 你刚刚是说”单独”吗 |
[21:53] | Alone it is, then. | 正是 |
[21:54] | If you succeed, you’ll be more than just a Thinkquanaut. | 如果你成功了 你将不仅仅是一个智多星 |
[21:59] | You’ll be my hero. | 你将成为我的英雄 |
[22:01] | Your hero? | 你的英雄吗 |
[22:02] | Yes, my hero. | 是的 我的英雄 |
[22:04] | Your mission must be kept a secret. | 天机不可泄露 |
[22:06] | We don’t wanna create a worldwide panic. | 我们可不想造成世界性的恐慌 |
[22:09] | You mustn’t tell anyone, | 你绝不能告诉任何人 |
[22:10] | not even your closest friends and family. | 包括和你关系最好的朋友还有家人 |
[22:13] | Sir, I won’t tell a soul. | 先生 我绝对守口如瓶 |
[22:17] | Sam! Sam, Sam, Sam! I gotta tell you a secret! Sam! | 萨姆 萨姆 我有一个秘密要告诉你 |
[22:20] | Big news. I’m going to Swallow Falls to destroy the FLDSMDFR, | 重大新闻 我要回斯沃楼福斯岛消灭超食机了 |
[22:23] | which is creating deadly food monsters, | 现在它正在创造致命的食物怪兽 |
[22:25] | which are trying to learn | 那些怪兽正在学习游泳 |
[22:25] | to swim so they can attack Lady Liberty! | 它们想游上陆地 攻击自由女神 |
[22:30] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[22:31] | Wait, you’re doing this alone? | 等等 你要一个人去吗 |
[22:33] | Yeah. Please don’t tell Dad. | 是的 千万不要告诉我爸 |
[22:36] | If he finds out I’m going back to Swallow Falls, | 如果他知道我要回去斯沃楼福斯岛 |
[22:37] | he’s gonna wanna come too. | 他肯定会跟着的 |
[22:39] | Well, I’m coming. | 我要去 |
[22:41] | What? No! I promised Chester V I would go alone. | 什么 不行 我答应切斯特·V自己去的 |
[22:47] | There’s no talking you out of this? | 你根本没听进去对吧 |
[22:49] | – Nope. – Wait. | -没错 -等等 |
[22:50] | Sam, it’s gonna be deadly dangerous with a good chance of death. | 萨姆 这次真的会有生命危险的 |
[22:53] | And that’s why we’ll need help. | 所以我们需要找小伙伴帮忙 |
[22:56] | Triple decaf mochaccino-boba-latte | 三倍低咖啡因摩卡星冰乐波霸拿铁 |
[22:58] | with skim soy and nutmeg sprinkle? | 加低酯豆奶和豆蔻粉 |
[23:00] | I’d like to order something strong. | 我要个重口味的 |
[23:03] | Wait your turn, fancy pants. | 轮到你再说 娘炮 |
[23:05] | Flint Lockwood | 弗林特·洛克伍德 |
[23:06] | and Sam Sparks! | 和萨姆·斯巴克 |
[23:08] | And Steve too! | 还有史蒂夫 |
[23:10] | Juicy! | 好多口水 |
[23:11] | Earl, we need your help. | 厄尔 我们需要你的帮助 |
[23:12] | Swallow Falls is overrun with deadly food monsters. | 斯沃楼福斯岛现在到处都是致命的食物怪兽 |
[23:15] | Hey, | 喂 |
[23:15] | where’s my coffee? | 我的咖啡呢 |
[23:16] | Coffee? I’m not a barista, | 咖啡 我才不是咖啡师呢 |
[23:19] | I’m a polista! | 我是警察 |
[23:22] | Let’s ride! | 出发 |
[23:23] | Can I come too, dad? | 爸爸 我也可以去吗 |
[23:25] | Son, you are my beautiful, precious little angel. | 儿子 你是我最美好最珍贵的小天使 |
[23:29] | But I cannot let you come with me. | 可是我不能带你去 |
[23:31] | Not until you get your first chest hair. | 得等你长胸毛以后才行 |
[23:34] | I have chest hair. | 我有胸毛了 |
[23:36] | It’s just like mine. | 跟我的一模一样耶 |
[23:38] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[23:40] | That’s not a chest hair. | 那不是胸毛 |
[23:42] | That’s cupcake frosting. | 那是蛋糕糖霜 |
[23:43] | Tell your mom I’m getting our home back. | 告诉你妈我去拯救我们的家园啦 |
[23:49] | What’s up? | 没见过啊 |
[23:51] | Sponge. | 止血棉 |
[23:52] | Forceps. | 产钳 |
[23:53] | A swab. | 棉签 |
[23:55] | Manny. We need your help. | 曼尼 我们需要你 |
[23:57] | I can drop everything. | 我啥都可以放下 |
[23:58] | Camera. | 摄像机给我 |
[24:01] | Chick ‘n’ sushi Get it while it’s cold. | 鸡肉寿司 凉食更美味 |
[24:06] | Yo, Chicken Brent! | 布伦特鸡 |
[24:07] | In the flesh. | 正是本人 |
[24:08] | Ba-gawk-oh! | 咯咯喔 |
[24:10] | Swallow Falls is in trouble. Will you help us? | 斯沃楼福斯岛有危险 你要帮忙吗 |
[24:13] | You bet I will. I just need someone to cover my shift. | 那还用说 不过我得找人顶我的班 |
[24:17] | Thanks, tree. | 谢谢你 大树 |
[24:27] | Okay, gang. | 伙计们 |
[24:28] | We’ll be traveling to the island using my Grocery Deliverator! | 我们坐我的杂货铺传送机去岛上 |
[24:41] | All right, who wants to go first? | 谁想第一个上 |
[24:44] | Hungry. | 饿死了 |
[24:45] | Yes, Steve, hungry for adventure. | 史蒂夫 渴望冒险吧 |
[24:48] | See you on the island, my brave lab partner. | 岛上见 我勇敢的实验室小伙伴 |
[24:50] | Afraid! | 好可怕 |
[24:52] | It worked! | 成功了 |
[24:54] | Banana! Banana! Banana! Steve! | 香蕉 香蕉 香蕉 史蒂夫 |
[24:57] | I guess it only works on food. I gotta fix that. | 好像只能运食物 我得修一下 |
[25:05] | Ahoy there, skipper, my boy. | 船长来了 孩子们 |
[25:06] | Mr. Lockwood? | 洛克伍德先生 |
[25:08] | Dad, no. How did you know we were here? | 爸爸 你怎么知道我们在这儿 |
[25:10] | I could see you from the apartment. | 从家里就能看到 |
[25:17] | Flint, if you’re going home, so am I. | 弗林特 我要跟你一起回家 |
[25:19] | Dad, the island’s gonna be very dangerous– | 老爸 岛上会很危险 |
[25:21] | I was born on the island, | 我出生在岛上 |
[25:23] | and I wanna die on that island, just like your mom. | 也想死在岛上 和你妈一样 |
[25:26] | Besides, I know that place | 而且 我对那里 |
[25:28] | like the inside of a tackle box. I wanna help. | 熟得不能再熟了 我想帮你们 |
[25:30] | – No! – Flint, let him help. | -不行 -弗林特 带他一起去吧 |
[25:32] | The man does have a boat. | 他有一艘船呢 |
[25:33] | Which is twice as many boats as we have. | 数量上比我们多一倍 |
[25:37] | Fine. But we’ll get there faster | 好吧 可是坐杂货铺传送机去 |
[25:38] | if we use the Grocery Deliverator. | 会更快一些 |
[25:40] | Steve! | 史蒂夫 |
[25:42] | Okay, okay, we’ll take the boat! | 好 好 我们坐船去 |
[25:46] | Shoving off! | 起航 |
[25:47] | Ninety-nine buckets of chum on a boat | 我的船上有九十九桶鱼饵 |
[25:49] | Ninety-nine buckets of chum on a boat | 我的船上有九十九桶鱼饵 |
[25:57] | Ninety-nine buckets of chum on a boat | 我的船上有九十九桶鱼饵 |
[25:59] | Ninety-nine buckets of chum on a boat | 我的船上有九十九桶鱼饵 |
[26:03] | Ninety-nine buckets of chum on a boat | 我的船上有九十九桶鱼饵 |
[26:06] | We’ll be there in two flaps of a sardine’s fluke! | 再有沙丁鱼摆两下尾的时间 我们就到了 |
[26:09] | Thanks, Dad! | 老爸 谢谢 |
[26:11] | Okay, when we land at Swallow Falls, | 到达斯沃楼福斯岛以后 |
[26:13] | our first objective is to get to my lab. | 我们的首要目标就是找到我的实验室 |
[26:13] | 搜寻弗林超级食物机的计划 \h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h版本5.0 | |
[26:15] | I can use my old computer to pinpoint the FLDSMDFR’s location. | 我能用老电脑定位弗林超级食物机的位置 |
[26:19] | Once we find it, we can shut it down | 我们找到了 就可以用独一无二的 |
[26:21] | with the utterly irreplaceable BS-USB. | 必死优盘来关掉它 |
[26:28] | What if you don’t find it? | 如果你找不到它呢 |
[26:30] | I have to. It’s my machine. | 我必须找到它 那是我造的 |
[26:33] | If the world gets destroyed by these, it’s my fault. | 如果世界被这些东西毁了 就是我的错 |
[26:37] | I can’t let that happen. | 我决不允许这种事发生 |
[26:38] | Land ho! | 到了 |
[26:39] | Land ho! | 到了 |
[26:42] | If we work together, this should be easy as– | 只要我们一起努力 简直是小事一桩 |
[26:44] | Pie. | 小心派 |
[26:51] | Oh, no! We’re– | 不 我们要… |
[26:52] | Toast! | 完蛋了[烤面包片] |
[26:53] | French toast! | 还是法式硬面包 |
[26:54] | This is totally– | 这里简直… |
[26:56] | Bananas! | 一团糟[大香蕉] |
[26:57] | I was gonna say “Nuts,” but now I’m afraid to. | 我本来想说可怕[坚果] 现在不敢说了 |
[27:40] | – Home! – No! Steve, wait! | -家 -史蒂夫 别跑 |
[27:42] | The jungle’s no place for a monkey. | 这个丛林不是给猴子住的 |
[27:43] | Home, home, home! | 家 家 家 |
[27:47] | Manny, are you getting this? | 曼尼 你都拍到了吗 |
[27:49] | – I certainly am. – Flint. | -当然了 -弗林特 |
[27:51] | Look! The climate has shifted dramatically | 看 巨大的气候变化 |
[27:53] | to allow this much vegetation to grow! | 造就了如此繁茂的植被景观 |
[28:03] | Sam! Ratbirds! | 萨姆 鼠鸟 |
[28:07] | Okay, then. All ashore that’s going ashore. | 好了 船长大人准备登岸 |
[28:10] | Dad, this place is really dangerous. | 老爸 这地方很危险 |
[28:13] | I’d feel better if you stayed here on the boat where it’s safe. | 我希望你待在船上 这样比较安全 |
[28:16] | Safe? I wanna help. | 安全 我想帮忙 |
[28:20] | I’d never forgive myself if you got eaten by a cheespider. | 如果你被芝蛛堡吃了 我绝不会原谅自己 |
[28:23] | He’s right, Tim Lockwood. | 他说得对 蒂姆·洛克伍德 |
[28:25] | Don’t worry, we’ll get your home back. | 别担心 我们会为你夺回家园的 |
[28:29] | Well, fine. | 好吧 行 |
[28:31] | Thanks, Dad. We’ll try to be back before suppertime, okay? | 谢谢老爸 我们会尽量在晚餐前赶回来的 |
[28:35] | Sure. | 行 |
[28:54] | Whoa. Look what’s happened to our town. | 天呐 看看我们的小镇变成什么样了 |
[29:01] | Look. | 看 |
[29:02] | There’s my angel son | 这是我天使般的儿子 |
[29:03] | Cal’s old preschool. | 卡尔以前的幼儿园 |
[29:07] | My old van. | 我的旧车 |
[29:14] | Look! An old thing that I’ve never seen before! | 快看 那有一个我从未见过的旧东西 |
[29:19] | The Thinkquanauts were attacked by a cheespider. | 智多星们是被一只芝蛛堡攻击的 |
[29:24] | It’s like a cheesy spider web, made of | 看起来像个恶心的蜘蛛网 |
[29:28] | cheese. Let’s get out of here! | 还是奶酪做的 我们快逃 |
[29:30] | No, wait. What if there’s a survivor in there? | 等等 也许里面还有幸存者呢 |
[29:33] | Stand back, everybody. | 大家往后退 |
[29:36] | I’m gonna cut the cheese. | 我要切奶酪了 |
[29:42] | Uh… That was the cheese. | 那是奶酪发出的声音 |
[29:45] | Hello? Anybody in here? | 有人吗 有人在吗 |
[29:56] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[30:17] | That is the biggest strawberry I’ve ever seen in my life. | 这是我这辈子见过最大的草莓 |
[30:20] | – Is it heavy? – Yeah. But other than that | -它重吗 -挺重 但除此之外 |
[30:23] | it looks like a perfectly normal, fresh, delicious strawberry. | 这就是一颗完全正常 新鲜又好吃的草莓 |
[30:34] | N-woo? | 嗯呜 |
[30:38] | N-woo? | 嗯呜 |
[30:40] | It’s moving! | 它过来了 |
[30:42] | Heh, heh. Oh, that was a close one. | 差点就悲剧了 |
[30:45] | You got a little someone stuck to your pants. | 有个小家伙吊在你的腿上 |
[30:47] | Ah! Get it off! Get it off me! Sam! Sam! | 把它弄下来 萨姆 萨姆 |
[30:50] | Hey, wait, wait. Stop! | 喂 等等 停 |
[30:52] | Sam, don’t touch it! Put it down! Put it down! | 萨姆 别碰那东西 放下 放下 |
[30:55] | Look at him. | 快看啊 |
[31:05] | Seriously? | 开什么玩笑 |
[31:08] | I think I’ll name him Barry! | 我想叫它小莓 |
[31:09] | Okay, Sam, could you please put “Barry” Down? | 好吧 萨姆 你能把小莓放下吗 |
[31:13] | Look, we have to get to the FLDSMDFR | 我们得去找弗林超食机 |
[31:15] | so we can shut it down with this utterly irreplaceable BS-USB. | 还得用这个独一无二的必死优盘把它关掉 |
[31:19] | Hey! That’s not for you! | 喂 那个不是给你的 |
[31:21] | I need that. Please? | 我需要那东西 听话 |
[31:23] | That BS-USB is really important. | 那个必死优盘真的很重要 |
[31:25] | N-woo? | 嗯呜 |
[31:26] | – N-woo. Yes. – N-woo? | -嗯呜 没错 -嗯呜 |
[31:28] | Hi, N-woo. | 你好 嗯呜 |
[31:29] | Hey, you wanna hand it to me, buddy? | 你愿意把它还给我吗 哥们 |
[31:31] | I beg you. | 求你了 |
[31:33] | Please? | 拜托嘛 |
[31:35] | Please? | 拜托啦 |
[31:36] | N-woo. | 嗯呜 |
[31:37] | N-woo, N-woo. Yes. Yes. There you go. | 嗯呜 嗯呜 对对 没错 |
[31:40] | No! | 不要啊 |
[31:46] | Don’t let him get away! | 别让它跑了 |
[31:53] | Stop! | 站住 |
[31:54] | Stop! | 停下来 |
[31:55] | Gotcha. | 抓到了 |
[31:57] | – N-woo? – Here, you take it, you take it. | -嗯呜 -给 你拿着 你拿着 |
[32:00] | You’re gonna have to carry him | 你得带好它 |
[32:01] | until he passes the BS-USB. | 直到它排出必死优盘 |
[32:04] | And by “Pass,” You mean… | 你说的排出是指… |
[32:06] | Yes. Look, we better get a move on | 没错 我们最好赶快走 |
[32:08] | before we run into any more of these creatures. | 否则没准会遇上更多怪物 |
[32:43] | Oh! It’s so beautiful. | 真是太美啦 |
[32:46] | It’s enough to make a grown man cry. | 足以让一个成熟的男人为之动容 |
[32:48] | But not this man. | 但那绝不是我 |
[32:50] | Get back in there, tear. | 快回去 眼泪 |
[32:54] | I can’t believe the FLDSMDFR created | 真是难以置信 弗林超食机居然 |
[32:56] | all of this. | 造出这番景象 |
[33:00] | Ah! Where’s Barry? | 小莓去哪了 |
[33:08] | Just a little bit closer. I can get him. | 再近一点 我就要抓到它了 |
[33:10] | Come on, Earl, faster. | 加油 厄尔 再快点 |
[33:12] | – Look at the mangos. – You mean flamingos. | -你看那些芒果 -你是说火烈鸟吗 |
[33:14] | Flamangos! | 是火烈芒 |
[33:16] | There’s a bunch of shrimp! | 那边有一群虾 |
[33:17] | They look like chimpanzees. | 看起来像是黑猩猩 |
[33:19] | Shrimpanzees! | 是虾猩猩 |
[33:21] | Those are some tasty-looking jellyfish! | 那些水母看起来好好吃 |
[33:23] | Oh! What’s that one over there? | 快看那个又是什么 |
[33:25] | That’s just a tomato. | 那就是一只番茄 |
[33:27] | Barry! | 小莓 |
[33:28] | Come on! | 别闹了 |
[33:30] | Chester gave me that BS-USB. | 那是切斯特给我的必死优盘 |
[33:31] | It’s really important. | 真的很重要 |
[33:34] | – Shrimpanzee. – Steve. | -虾猩猩 -史蒂夫 |
[33:36] | – Shrimpanzee. – Steve. | -虾猩猩 -史蒂夫 |
[33:37] | – Shrimpanzee. – Shove. | -虾猩猩 -滚开 |
[33:39] | Steve. | 史蒂夫 |
[33:40] | There’s a leek in the boat! | 我们的船里有根葱 |
[33:44] | Hold on, everyone. | 大家抓紧咯 |
[33:45] | This ain’t gonna be no picnic. | 不要大惊小怪 |
[33:48] | Stop! Get back here! | 站住 给我回来 |
[33:50] | Keep it steady, Earl. | 划稳了 厄尔 |
[33:52] | Watermelophants! | 西瓜象 |
[34:04] | Barry, grab my hand! | 小莓 抓住我的手 |
[34:10] | Barry! | 小莓 |
[34:16] | Freeze, berry man. | 不许动 草莓人 |
[34:17] | Thanks, Earl. | 谢了 厄尔 |
[34:18] | Okay, come here. | 好了 过来 |
[34:19] | You have caused enough trouble for one day. | 你今天闯的祸已经够多了 |
[34:23] | Susheep! | 寿司羊 |
[34:24] | Cantalopes. | 蜜瓜羚 |
[34:25] | I can’t believe your machine | 真不敢相信你的机器 |
[34:27] | reprogrammed itself to create | 竟然重新自我编程 还创造了 |
[34:28] | this entire ecosystem of living food. | 这一整套活体食物的生态系统 |
[34:32] | How is that even possible? | 它是怎么做到的 |
[34:34] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[34:36] | Best we don’t think about it. | 还是别去想了 |
[34:38] | The world should know about this. | 我们应该将这一切公之于众 |
[34:40] | Manny, is your camera still working? | 曼尼 你的摄像机还能用吗 |
[34:44] | Of course. I’ve been rolling | 当然 我们一着陆 |
[34:45] | since we landed. | 我就开拍了 |
[34:47] | So much for keeping this a secret. | 这算哪门子守口如瓶 |
[34:48] | We can’t let these friends tell the world anything. | 我们不能让这些朋友泄露这个消息 |
[34:52] | What we need to do is go there | 我们只需派人过去 |
[34:54] | and separate Flint from his friends | 离间弗林特和他的朋友们 |
[34:57] | so we can manage the situation. | 那我们就能掌控大局了 |
[34:59] | – Champion! – Brilliant idea. | -人中豪杰 -雄才大略 |
[35:00] | – Way to go, Chester. – Thank you. | -好样的 切斯特 -谢谢 |
[35:02] | Barb, you take care of that weather girl. | 芭布 你去搞定那个播天气预报的 |
[35:04] | But, sir, i’m a scientist. | 可是长官 我是科学家啊 |
[35:08] | That’s why I need you. | 这就是我需要你的原因 |
[35:10] | I want the same brilliant mind that solved the unified field theory | 我希望你用解决统一场论的智慧 |
[35:14] | to help me help Live Corp. | 来助来福集团一臂之力 |
[35:17] | Consider it done, sir. | 包在我身上 长官 |
[35:19] | Good monkey. | 乖猴子 |
[35:20] | To the Helpicopter. | 上直升机吧 |
[35:25] | Oh, Earl. | 厄尔 |
[35:26] | Pull over there. | 靠边停一下 |
[35:27] | – Duck! – Duck? I love… | -卧倒[鸭子] -鸭子 我喜欢… |
[35:40] | Yeah! | 太棒了 |
[35:42] | You guys, that wasn’t so bad. | 你们看 这也还好嘛 |
[35:43] | Yeah, well, be thankful we didn’t run into a– | 是啊 所幸我们没遇到… |
[35:46] | Cheespider! | 芝蛛堡 |
[35:48] | Run! | 逃啊 |
[35:54] | Cheesy. Cheesy. Cheesy. | 芝士 芝士 芝士 |
[35:57] | Manny! | 曼尼 |
[36:00] | Wait for me! | 等等我 |
[36:19] | I’m glad you still wearing that diaper. | 幸好你还穿了尿布 |
[36:21] | I wish I brought a fresh one! | 早知道就带个替换的了 |
[36:26] | Hey, guys! Down this alley! | 大伙 到巷子里去 |
[36:29] | Oh, no! Dead end. | 不是吧 死胡同 |
[36:55] | Ghost man? | 投影男 |
[36:56] | Greetings, and namaste. | 大家好 这厢有礼了 |
[36:58] | – Chester V! You’re here! – That’s right, | -切斯特·V 你亲自来了 -没错 |
[37:02] | young Lockwood. And by the looks of things, | 小洛克伍德 而且看起来 |
[37:04] | just in time. | 我来得正是时候 |
[37:05] | One minute later, and we would have been food for that food. | 你晚来一分钟 我们就被那个食物吃掉了 |
[37:08] | Flint, I thought you said | 弗林特 你说过要 |
[37:09] | you were going to complete this mission alone. | 独自完成这项任务的 |
[37:12] | Can I say something? | 我能插句话吗 |
[37:14] | Apparently you can. | 当然可以 |
[37:15] | This is Barb, my number two. | 这是芭布 我的左膀右臂 |
[37:17] | Why are you carrying | 你包里为什么 |
[37:19] | a strawberry in your backpack, miss? | 有个草莓 小姐 |
[37:23] | Stand back, everyone! | 所有人 退后 |
[37:24] | Hey, hey, hey, stop. You’re scaring him. | 住手 你吓到它了 |
[37:27] | Scaring him? | 吓到它 |
[37:28] | Oh, please, it’s probably got a mouth full of fangs. | 拜托 它说不定满嘴尖牙呢 |
[37:33] | Now you’re scaring me. | 现在换你吓到我了 |
[37:35] | I’ve been carrying him and he hasn’t hurt anyone. | 我带着它很久了 它从没伤害过我们 |
[37:38] | I’m sorry. Are you a scientist? | 不好意思 你是科学家吗 |
[37:40] | – Matter of fact, I am. – She’s a meteorologist. | -没错 我就是 -她是气象学家 |
[37:43] | Meteorology. Oh, I love it. | 气象学 我可喜欢了 |
[37:45] | The science of smiling and | 这种科学只要做个漂亮发型 |
[37:47] | having pretty hair while you point at a map. | 指着地图傻笑就可以了 |
[37:49] | – It’s a very important job… – Meteorology is | -这项工作很重要的 -气象学 |
[37:51] | – a comprehensive analysis… – Ladies, ladies. Please. | -所做的综合分析 -女士们 冷静 |
[37:55] | I’m sure we can all agree that one of you is a scientist. | 我确信你们中总有一人是科学家 |
[38:00] | Young Lockwood, | 小洛克伍德 |
[38:02] | why was your lady friend carrying | 为什么你女朋友的包里 |
[38:03] | this rabid little strawberry in her backpack? | 有一只疯狂的小草莓呢 |
[38:06] | Why is the strawberry guy in the backpack? | 为什么包里有草莓人 |
[38:08] | Well, um, that’s funny. | 说来话长啊 |
[38:09] | It’s… Uh… You know what he did? | 你知道它做了什么吗 |
[38:12] | He, uh… He ate the BS-USB. | 它…它吃了必死优盘 |
[38:19] | Not the BSUSB. | 吃什么也不能吃必死机 |
[38:20] | I’m on it. | 我来处理 |
[38:20] | Watch out! She’s got a knife! | 小心 她拿了把刀 |
[38:22] | If you touch a leaf on his head… | 如果你敢动它头上一片叶子… |
[38:25] | Step away from the berry, Madam. | 离这只草莓远一点 女士 |
[38:28] | That orange hairy lady scared the jam out of him! | 那位橘色多毛的小姐把它的酱都吓出来了 |
[38:31] | N-woo? | 嗯呜 |
[38:34] | Oh, no, it’s jammed. | 不会吧 优盘在酱里 |
[38:36] | – Lick. Lick. Lick. – Oh, thanks, Steve. | -我舔 我舔 我舔 -谢谢 史蒂夫 |
[38:38] | Young Lockwood. | 小洛克伍德 |
[38:39] | The world could’ve been destroyed | 世界可不能因为一只危险的 |
[38:41] | because of the actions of one sinister strawberry. | 小草莓的行为而毁灭 |
[38:45] | We cannot allow any more mistakes like this. | 我们不允许这样的错误再发生 |
[38:49] | It won’t be long before those malicious melons, | 现在距离那些恶毒的甜瓜 |
[38:53] | pernicious pickles, | 有害的酸黄瓜 |
[38:54] | and belligerent burgers learn to swim | 好战的汉堡们学会游泳 |
[38:57] | and make their way to the mainland. | 并且向大陆发起进攻 已经不远了 |
[39:00] | What is your plan? | 你的计划是什么 |
[39:03] | I need to get back to my lab | 我得回到我的实验室 |
[39:05] | so I can make contact with the FLDSMDFR. | 这样就能够和超食机联系上了 |
[39:07] | – Brilliant! – I’ll lead the way. | -好主意 -我来带路 |
[39:11] | No, we’ll lead the way. | 不 我们来带路 |
[39:13] | Safe, safe, safe. | 安全 安全 安全 |
[39:15] | I believe my Sentinels of Safety | 我那些穿着机器人服的安全哨兵 |
[39:18] | are better equipped to lead us in their robo-suits. | 有更好的装备来为我们带路 |
[39:27] | N-woo? | 嗯呜 |
[39:32] | “I’ll be back before supper.” | “我会在晚饭前回来” |
[39:34] | What a bunch of baloney. | 全是胡扯 |
[39:36] | Just leave me on the boat without any food. | 把我扔在一条没有任何食物的船上 |
[39:39] | I know a place where I can get something to eat. | 我知道一个能弄到食物的地方 |
[39:42] | There she is. | 就是那儿 |
[39:43] | Home sweet home. | 温暖的家 |
[39:55] | What? | 啥 |
[39:57] | There’s no sardines? | 没有沙丁鱼罐头了吗 |
[39:58] | Had to be looters. | 一定是劫匪干的 |
[40:03] | Vintage Baby Brent. | 经典装的布伦特宝宝 |
[40:21] | Oh, chum. | 不是吧 老兄 |
[40:31] | No, no! | 不 不要 |
[40:40] | I like them too. I do. I love them. | 我也喜欢吃 是的 我超爱它的 |
[40:43] | Mine. No, no. Mine. | 这是我的 不行 是我的 |
[40:44] | Off. Off. Mine. | 放手 放手 这是我的 |
[40:46] | No, no, mine. Mine. Off. | 不行 我的 它们是我的 放手 |
[40:55] | Hey, hey, hey. Easy, you guys. Come on, you could lose an eye. | 喂 你们别打了 拜托 你们会瞎的 |
[41:03] | Look, I tell you what. You want more sardines? | 听我说 你们还想吃沙丁鱼吗 |
[41:05] | I can get you more sardines. | 我能给你们更多的沙丁鱼 |
[41:13] | Hey, thanks for loaning me these skinny jeans, Flint. | 弗林特 谢谢你借我的这条紧身裤 |
[41:17] | – Those aren’t skinny jeans. – Nope. | -那不是紧身裤 -不是 |
[41:19] | My feet are turning purple. Is that bad? | 我的脚都变紫了 这样会不好吗 |
[41:29] | Bananostrich! Ah! | 是香蕉鸵 |
[41:33] | Go, go, go! Come on, Brent! | 快跑 快跑 过来 布伦特 |
[41:36] | Banana! Banana! Banana! | 香蕉 香蕉 香蕉 |
[41:42] | That bunch of bananostriches nearly split us. | 那群香蕉鸵差点让我们走散了 |
[41:46] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[41:50] | Oh, my gosh. | 天啊 |
[41:53] | My house! | 我的房子 |
[41:54] | Home, home, home! | 回家啦 回家啦 |
[42:01] | Oh, my gosh. | 我的天啊 |
[42:03] | Your lab! | 你的实验室 |
[42:07] | Oh, crap balls. | 该死 |
[42:08] | We can’t go up there, Flint Lockwood. | 我们没法上去 弗林特·洛克伍德 |
[42:11] | That dangly, upsy-downsy lab’s not to code. | 那个左摇右晃 上起下伏的实验室太危险了 |
[42:13] | I’ve got to, if I’m gonna find the FLDSMDFR. | 如果想要找到超食机 我就一定得上去 |
[42:15] | We can do it. | 我们能做到的 |
[42:16] | Those load-bearing vines will be able to support a small team. | 这些葡萄藤应该能承受几个人的重量 |
[42:19] | Onwards and upwards! | 快快行动 |
[42:21] | Right, sir. To the lab! | 是 先生 向实验室进发 |
[42:29] | Sentinels, keep the locals safe. | 哨兵们 保护好这些人 |
[42:33] | I’ll keep them safe. | 我来保护哨兵们 |
[42:34] | Hey, guys! Where you going? | 伙计们 你们去哪 |
[42:35] | Guys! Hey wait for me! | 你们等等我 |
[42:41] | A little help? | 谁来帮我一下 |
[42:46] | Spooky. | 好吓人哦 |
[42:48] | Spooky is right, Steve. | 吓人是正常的 史蒂夫 |
[42:55] | I say, | 我觉得 |
[42:56] | this laboratory of yours is a wonder of engineering. | 你的这个实验室设计得太完美了 |
[43:00] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[43:02] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 先生 |
[43:03] | Initiating backup power. | 启动备用电源 |
[43:07] | Welcome, Flint. | 欢迎你 弗林特 |
[43:11] | Whoa, my computer’s dead. | 我的电脑坏了 |
[43:13] | The fate of the world is depending on us. | 世界等着我们拯救呢 |
[43:16] | Think, Lockwood. | 快想办法 洛克伍德 |
[43:17] | Well, if I could pull the hard drive, | 要是我能取出硬盘的话 |
[43:20] | there’s enough equipment in this lab | 这里有足够的设备 |
[43:22] | that I could build a tracking device. | 能让我造出一个追踪器 |
[43:24] | Flint! | 弗林特 |
[43:26] | I say, young Lockwood, what extraordinary underpants. | 小洛克伍德 你的内裤太特别了 |
[43:30] | Thank you, sir. They’re my wedgie-proof underwear. | 谢谢你 先生 那是我的防撕内裤 |
[43:33] | I invented them when I was 6. | 我六岁的时候发明的 |
[43:35] | I had no idea we were so alike. | 我从来不知道我们这么相像 |
[43:39] | Except I invented mine when I was 3. | 不过我三岁就发明出来了 |
[43:44] | You guys have been wearing | 你们两个居然 |
[43:45] | the same underwear since you were kids? | 从小就穿着同样的内裤 |
[43:47] | – Yes! – Yes! | -是啊 -是啊 |
[43:48] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[43:50] | How do you expect us to get the hard drive | 我们怎么从通电的水里 |
[43:52] | with all that electrified water? | 取出硬盘 |
[43:58] | We dangle! | 我们蹦极 |
[44:00] | Come, Lockwood, give the monkey your underpants. | 来吧洛克伍德 把内裤交给猴子 |
[44:02] | What? | 什么 |
[44:04] | Lay on, young Lockwood. | 冲啊 小洛克伍德 |
[44:20] | You know, hanging from my underpants in this space | 在这地方悬在自己的内裤上 |
[44:24] | brings back so many memories. | 勾起了许多回忆 |
[44:26] | I too built my lab up high | 我也曾经为了躲避欺负我的人 |
[44:28] | to keep the bullies out! | 而把实验室建在高处 |
[44:31] | You were– | 你也 |
[44:35] | You were bullied too? | 你也被欺负过 |
[44:37] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[44:39] | People like us are always bullied. | 我们这样的人总是被欺负 |
[44:42] | Sometimes I wish I’d kept my bullies around. | 有时候我希望那些欺负我的人还在身边 |
[44:45] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[44:46] | So I could crush them with my success. | 我就可以用现在的成功打击他们 |
[44:48] | Just like you did with that man-baby. | 就像你对那个痴呆男一样 |
[44:51] | You mean Brent? | 你是指布伦特吗 |
[44:52] | Sure, he used to be a bully, | 他以前确实欺负人 |
[44:53] | but he’s my friend now. | 但他现在是我的朋友了 |
[44:55] | Friend? | 朋友 |
[44:56] | A bully can never be your friend. | 恶霸永远不会成为你的朋友 |
[44:59] | Never? | 永远不吗 |
[45:00] | Remember the ancient Chinese proverb: | 记住那句中国谚语 |
[45:07] | Huh? | 什么 |
[45:08] | “Stew offered by a bully is poisoned broth.” | “恶棍给的食物肯定有毒” |
[45:11] | Wow, stew. | 好厉害 |
[45:13] | I have so much to learn. | 我真是才疏学浅 |
[45:21] | Mission accomplished! | 任务完成 |
[45:22] | Indeed, young Lockwood. Indeed. | 是啊 小洛克伍德 |
[45:29] | Help! | 救命 |
[45:33] | Help! Come on, guys. Get me ou–! | 救命 来人呐 拉我出去 |
[45:39] | You okay, Earl? | 你还好吧 厄尔 |
[45:41] | My chest hairs have been tingling all day. | 我的胸毛都动了一整天了 |
[45:43] | Don’t worry. Live Corp Sentinels | 别担心 来福集团哨兵的胸前面板上 |
[45:45] | have danger-sensing fibers built into their chest plates. | 植有危险感应纤维 |
[45:49] | Bravo, Lockwood. | 超级棒 洛克伍德 |
[45:51] | With luck, we’ll survive the night. | 走运的话 咱们今晚就能得救 |
[46:08] | Sounds like midnight snacks. | 看起来像是夜宵 |
[46:10] | Dr. Manny! This is delicious! | 曼尼博士 这个超好吃 |
[46:13] | I call it Manny’s Gorilla Stew. | 我叫它 曼尼之猩乱炖 |
[46:15] | So how do you make a gorilla stew? | 你是怎么做出猩猩乱炖的啊 |
[46:17] | You keep it waiting for two hours. | 过两小时再告诉你 |
[46:20] | Hey, guys. Oh, that smells good. | 伙计们 闻起来不错啊 |
[46:22] | Hey, Flint! Wanna try some | 弗林特 想来点儿 |
[46:23] | of this special stew? I saved you a bowl. | 这奇妙的炖菜吗 我给你留了一碗 |
[46:26] | It’s killer. | 好吃得要命 |
[46:29] | Killer stew. | 索命炖菜 |
[46:34] | No! | 不吃 |
[46:37] | Thank you, | 多谢 |
[46:39] | Brent. | 布伦特 |
[46:42] | Ever since that ghost man showed up, | 自从那个投影男出现后 |
[46:43] | – Flint Lockwood’s been acting… – Jerky. | -弗林特·洛克伍德就变得 -神经兮兮 |
[46:46] | He rejected my stew. | 他不吃我的炖菜 |
[46:47] | No one has ever rejected my stew. | 从没有人不吃我做的炖菜 |
[46:50] | I’m gonna go talk to him. | 我去跟他谈谈 |
[46:55] | – Flint, wait up. – Yeah, Sam? | -弗林特 等等 -怎么了 萨姆 |
[46:57] | Is something wrong? | 出什么事了吗 |
[46:58] | Yeah, we blew a fuse. | 对 我们点燃了导火索 |
[47:00] | You blew a fuse. | 是你惹毛了大家 |
[47:02] | Why are you being so weird to your friends? | 为什么你对朋友们这么神经兮兮 |
[47:04] | What? I haven’t been weird. | 什么 我没发神经啊 |
[47:06] | You karate-chopped | 你从布伦特手里 |
[47:08] | Manny’s stew out of Brent’s hands. | 打翻了曼尼的炖菜 |
[47:11] | You hurt their feelings. | 你伤了他们的心 |
[47:12] | Sam, you wouldn’t understand. | 萨姆 有些事你不会懂的 |
[47:18] | I do understand, but you’re forgetting that: | 我懂的 但你别忘了 |
[47:26] | Huh? | 啥 |
[47:26] | “A bully turned friend will be friend to the end.” | 恶霸变成朋友 永远是朋友 |
[47:32] | Listen, Brent came here to help you. | 听着 布伦特是来这儿帮你的 |
[47:34] | We all did. | 我们都是 |
[47:40] | And you’re acting like we’re just in your way. | 而你表现得像是我们都是你的累赘 |
[47:43] | Remember, we work together. | 记着 我们并肩作战 |
[47:57] | That weather girl is ruining our plan. | 那个预报天气的妞正在毁掉咱们的计划 |
[47:59] | I just need more time, sir. | 我需要更多的时间 先生 |
[48:01] | We don’t have more time. | 咱们可没时间了 |
[48:02] | If we don’t get the FLDSMDFR in the next 48 hours, | 如果我们不在48小时内拿到超食机 |
[48:05] | we’ll miss our deadline to release Food Bar 8.0. | 我们就会错过发布能量棒8.0版的最后期限 |
[48:09] | I’ll be a laughingstock! | 我就会变成一个笑柄 |
[48:10] | Sir, let me handle this. | 先生 让我来处理 |
[48:13] | Never send a monkey to do Chester work. | 别让一只猴子去做人的工作 |
[48:16] | I’ll take care of it. | 我去解决这件事 |
[48:26] | Okay, guys, we’re here. | 伙计们 咱们到了 |
[48:27] | Hey, hey, hey! | 打住 打住 打住 |
[48:28] | That is not for you. | 那不是给你的 |
[48:31] | All right, let’s get to it. | 开始行动吧 |
[48:38] | Okay. | 好 |
[48:39] | You got this, right? | 你们都拿到这个了 是吧 |
[48:41] | Okay. Then you wanna put one of these on there, like that. | 好 拿出一个这个 套上去 就像这样 |
[48:47] | No, no, no. | 别 别 别 |
[48:48] | No, don’t eat that. That’s bad. You’ll hurt yourself. | 别吃那个 这不能吃 会伤着你的 |
[48:51] | Hey, hey, easy! Stop picking on your brother, will you? | 淡定 别打你弟弟了 行不行 |
[48:54] | How would you like it if he was shoving you? | 你也不喜欢他推你吧 |
[48:57] | Okay, now watch. | 好 瞧着 |
[48:58] | Are you watching? One and two and three! | 你们在看吗 一 二 三 |
[49:03] | Catch the big one! | 来条大鱼吧 |
[49:08] | Yeah, good, huh? | 还不错吧 |
[49:10] | It’s called fishing. | 这叫做钓鱼 |
[49:20] | Out on my boat | 开着小船出海 |
[49:21] | With a pickle that likes dill | 带着一群瓜菜 |
[49:24] | The frowny one’s sour | 为啥闻起来酸酸的 |
[49:26] | He’s a real bitter pill | 他是个苦瓜菜 |
[49:28] | She’s so sweet | 她是如此甜美 |
[49:30] | With her onion pet Pearl | 带着名叫珍珠的洋葱宝 |
[49:33] | Teaching pickles to fish | 教一群瓜菜钓鱼 |
[49:35] | That’s my crazy world | 我的疯狂世界 |
[49:41] | I tell you, if only Flint liked fishing as much as you guys. | 要是弗林特能像你们这样爱钓鱼就好了 |
[49:46] | Why am I talking to a pickle? | 我干嘛跟群瓜菜讲话 |
[49:54] | Dangerous food creatures detected. | 探测到危险生物 |
[49:56] | Stay put. We’ll find and destroy them. | 待在原地 我们会去毁灭它们 |
[50:02] | Barry! | 小莓 |
[50:03] | You can’t be here. | 你不能待在这里 |
[50:07] | You better hide him. | 你最好把它藏起来 |
[50:08] | Okay, gang! Today’s the day we find the FLDSMDFR. | 大伙儿 今天就是我们找到超食机的日子 |
[50:11] | Sam, I was thinking about what you said last night– | 萨姆 我在思考你昨晚说的话 |
[50:14] | N-woo? | 嗯呜 |
[50:15] | What? | 什么 |
[50:16] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[50:18] | Right. Listen, I have been acting weird, | 好吧 我最近是怪怪的 |
[50:21] | but it’s only because I’m under a lot of pressure. | 但那都是因为我压力太大了 |
[50:23] | – N-woo? – What? | -N嗯呜 -什么 |
[50:24] | So true! | 真对 |
[50:25] | But I’m also doing this for us. | 但这也是为了我们好 |
[50:28] | You see, I still want Sparkswood to happen, but it can’t. | 我还是想建立斯巴克斯伍德的 但现在不行 |
[50:32] | Not until I become a great inventor like Chester V. | 要等到我成为切斯特·V那样的发明家 |
[50:35] | Flint, you don’t have to prove anything– | 弗林特 你不需要证明任何事 |
[50:37] | Ha, ha. Lockwood! How goes the inventing? | 哈哈 洛克伍德 最近发明还好吗 |
[50:41] | Very good, sir. I was up all night making this. | 很好 我昨晚熬夜做了这个 |
[50:44] | I call it the Flint Lockwood Food Jungle | 我把它叫做弗林特·洛克伍德 |
[50:46] | Topographical Pointing Machine. | 食物丛林地形导航仪 |
[50:48] | – Or… – The FLFJTPM! Brilliant! | -或者 -弗林地导仪 太赞了 |
[50:51] | Oh, thank you, sir. Follow the beam, find the machine. | 谢谢您 跟着光走就能找到机器 |
[50:55] | All I have to do now is cut the leg holes. | 现在我只要切个腿洞就行了 |
[50:57] | 弗林地导仪 概念设计 | |
[50:59] | Huh. Well, maybe it’s better… here. | 也许它放在这里更好 |
[51:05] | Great idea, Sam. | 好主意 萨姆 |
[51:06] | And, guys, you can help me by– | 同志们 你们可以帮我 |
[51:08] | Excuse us. | 不好意思 |
[51:10] | Your friends are distracting you from our mission. | 你的朋友分散了你对任务的注意力 |
[51:12] | Distracting? | 分散注意 |
[51:15] | My chest hairs just don’t trust that Chester. | 我的胸毛一点都不相信那个切斯特 |
[51:17] | We should be hunting the FLDSMDFR, not chitchatting. | 我们应该去追捕超食机 而不是闲聊 |
[51:20] | But, sir, I– | 但先生 我 |
[51:21] | You’re heading into the deepest, darkest part of the jungle. | 你正准备进入丛林最深最黑暗的地方 |
[51:26] | You need to focus on saving the world. | 你必须专注于拯救世界 |
[51:29] | Be a hero. | 做个英雄 |
[51:33] | Okay. You’re right, sir. | 好吧 你是对的 |
[51:34] | Excellent! Let’s go! | 非常好 我们出发吧 |
[51:39] | Okay, Barry, time to go home now. | 小莓 你该回家了 |
[51:42] | Okay. Okay. Okay, one more hug, Barry. | 好啦好啦 最后再抱一次 小莓 |
[51:46] | Barry? | 小莓 |
[51:47] | Right! Barry. | 没错 小莓 |
[51:49] | You Barry. | 你是小莓 |
[51:51] | Barry. | 小莓 |
[51:52] | And I’m Sam Sparks. | 我是萨姆·斯巴克斯 |
[51:55] | – Saspa. – Right! Sam– | -萨斯巴 -对 萨姆 |
[51:58] | – Come on, Sam! – Coming! | -快来呀 萨姆 -这就来 |
[52:00] | Okay, Barry, time to go home now. Now go. | 小莓 快回家吧 走吧 |
[52:04] | Now you go on home. | 你现在得回家了 |
[52:07] | Bye. | 拜 |
[52:13] | Saspa. | 萨斯巴 |
[52:29] | Hot dog. Hot dog. | 热狗 热狗 |
[53:18] | Tacodile! Supreme! | 超巨型卷饼鳄 |
[53:23] | Holy guacamole! | 我的鳄梨沙拉酱啊 |
[53:25] | I got this, bro! | 我来处理 兄弟们 |
[53:28] | I’m okay! | 我没事 |
[53:30] | Up there! Hurry, Sam! | 爬上去 快 萨姆 |
[53:39] | Barb! | 芭布 |
[53:49] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[53:50] | Uh-huh. | 是吧 |
[53:54] | Freeze! | 冰冻枪 |
[54:01] | Come on, let’s go! Let’s get out of here! | 快 我们走 快离开这里 |
[54:04] | Bravo, young Lockwood, bravo! | 好极了 小洛克伍德 好极了 |
[54:31] | A mother? | 它是一位母亲吗 |
[54:33] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[54:40] | Saspa! | 萨斯巴 |
[54:42] | Butter. | 黄油 |
[54:46] | Parkay. | 化哟 |
[54:47] | Almost there. | 就快到了 |
[54:50] | The FLDSMDFR should be just across | 超食机应该就在 |
[54:51] | – this syrup bog. – This is syrup? | -这糖浆沼泽的对面 -这是糖浆 |
[54:54] | Syrup is my favorite. | 我最喜欢糖浆了 |
[54:57] | Darn mosquitoasts! | 该死的吐司蚊 |
[54:58] | Don’t worry, man-baby. | 别担心 熊孩子 |
[55:01] | They, like all the other abominable food monsters | 它们就像其他可怕的食物怪一样 |
[55:04] | will soon be no more. | 很快就会消失了 |
[55:06] | Wait, Flint! | 等等 弗林特 |
[55:08] | What if we’re making a big mistake? | 万一我们犯了一个大错呢 |
[55:11] | Mistake? | 犯错 |
[55:12] | About shutting off the FLDSMDFR. | 关于把超食机关掉这件事 |
[55:15] | Some of these creatures, they’re incredible. | 有些生物 它们简直不可思议 |
[55:18] | Incredibly dangerous. | 是不可思议的危险 |
[55:20] | We were just attacked by a giant tacodile. | 我们刚被一只巨大的卷饼鳄攻击了 |
[55:22] | He’s right, Sam. | 他是对的 萨姆 |
[55:23] | I mean, we were almost eaten by a cheespider. | 我们差点被一只芝蛛堡吞掉 |
[55:25] | It doesn’t mean we have to destroy all of them. | 但这不意味着我们要把它们统统消灭掉啊 |
[55:28] | Some of the food’s actually been friendly. | 有些食物其实很友善的 |
[55:31] | It is true. The dessert creatures are especially sweet. | 这倒没错 那些甜品怪都是小甜心 |
[55:35] | Okay. Maybe we– Ah! | 好吧 也许我们 啊 |
[55:38] | Mosquitoast! | 吐司蚊 |
[55:39] | Was gonna bite you. | 刚才想咬你 |
[55:40] | See? Even the tiniest creatures are attacking us. | 看到了没 连最小的怪物也在攻击我们 |
[55:44] | The only reason they’re | 它们咬人的唯一理由是 |
[55:44] | biting is because of the drop in barometric pressure. | 因为气压的降低 |
[55:47] | Bugs do that before a storm. | 虫子们在风暴来临之前都会这样 |
[55:49] | And by the look of those nimbostratus clouds– | 而且看看那些积雨云 |
[55:51] | Miss Sparks, we are not talking about the weather. | 斯巴克斯小姐 我们 并不是在讨论天气 |
[55:54] | We are talking about food here. | 我们是在说这里的食物 |
[55:57] | Dangerous food that does not have human emotion. | 这些没有人类感情的危险食物 |
[56:01] | Food that is not friendly. | 这些不友善的食物 |
[56:03] | – Food that cannot love! – Flint, | -这些不会去爱的食物 -弗林特 |
[56:07] | we should be studying the food animals, not killing them. | 我们应该研究这些食物而不是消灭它们 |
[56:11] | What if he’s wrong? | 万一他是错的呢 |
[56:13] | The choice is yours, son. | 选择权在你手中 孩子 |
[56:15] | Live up to your full potential, | 是倾尽全力让生命发光发热 |
[56:17] | or walk away and let the food monsters | 还是选择离开 让食物怪 |
[56:20] | destroy Lady Liberty. | 毁灭自由女神 |
[56:23] | Sam, finding that FLDSMDFR | 萨姆 我们要找到超食机 |
[56:26] | and saving the world, | 并且拯救世界 |
[56:28] | that’s what matters. | 这才是最重要的 |
[56:30] | Really? Our opinion doesn’t matter? | 真的吗 我们的意见一点都不重要吗 |
[56:33] | Of course it does! | 当然重要 |
[56:34] | Yes! Yes, it matters. | 当然 当然重要 |
[56:35] | But just not right now. | 但是不是现在 |
[56:40] | – Wrong answer. – Toast. | -答案错误 -错误 |
[56:41] | Yeah? Well, I guess this doesn’t matter either, | 是吗 好吧 我想这也不重要 |
[56:45] | young Lockwood. | 小洛克伍德 |
[56:48] | I’ll just | 我会 |
[56:49] | see you back on the boat. | 在船上和你再见的 |
[56:54] | Wait! Sam! | 等等 萨姆 |
[56:55] | Wait, please! | 等等 请等一下 |
[56:57] | No! No. Sam! Come back! | 不 不 撒吗 快回来 |
[56:59] | Come back, Sam, no! | 回来啊 萨姆 不 |
[57:01] | No, Sam! | 不 萨姆 |
[57:03] | Sam! Sam! | 萨姆 萨姆 |
[57:05] | Saaaaaaaaaaaaam… | 萨——姆—— |
[57:14] | Hey, Earl, would you talk to her? | 厄尔 你能和她谈谈吗 |
[57:16] | You bet I will. | 你知道我会的 |
[57:17] | Hey, Sam! Wait for me! | 萨姆 等等我 |
[57:19] | Adios. Sayonara. | 拜拜 撒哟那拉 |
[57:20] | Goodbye, Senior Lockwood. | 再见 洛克伍德先生 |
[57:22] | Bye, Flint. | 拜 弗林特 |
[57:23] | Steve! | 史蒂夫 |
[57:25] | Et tu, Steve? | 你也要走吗 史蒂夫 |
[57:32] | Oh. What just happened? | 刚刚发生了什么 |
[57:36] | You’ve made the right choice, son. | 你做了正确的选择 孩子 |
[57:38] | Sentinels! Keep them safe. | 哨兵 保证他们的安全 |
[57:48] | Butter. | 黄油 |
[57:52] | Ah, Young Lockwood, | 小洛克伍德 |
[57:54] | we’re getting close. I feel it in my beard! | 我们快到了 连我的胡子都能感觉到 |
[58:05] | Water goes in the top | 水从顶端进去 |
[58:07] | and food comes out the bottom. | 食物从底部出来 |
[58:09] | It’s gotta be inside that big rock candy mountain! | 机器肯定在那个大冰糖山里 |
[58:12] | This is exactly why I wanted you on this mission. | 这就是我选你来完成这个任务的原因 |
[58:15] | Sally forth, Lockwood. | 出发吧 洛克伍德 |
[58:22] | I can’t believe Flint is still listening to that guy! | 真不敢相信弗林特还在听那家伙的话 |
[58:25] | Flint is naive. It appears he is being manipulated | 弗林特很天真 他似乎是被某些 |
[58:28] | for some nefarious purpose. | 图谋不轨的人利用了 |
[58:29] | Of course he is! | 他就是 |
[58:31] | Sam! Freeze! | 萨姆 别动 |
[58:33] | What? | 干什么 |
[58:34] | Stay calm and walk toward me slowly. | 保持镇定 慢慢地走向我 |
[58:40] | Very slowly. | 越慢越好 |
[58:43] | Oh, come on. Now you’re acting weird. | 得了吧 你们现在很奇怪 |
[58:46] | I’m in no mood for this. | 我可没心情玩这些 |
[58:55] | Stop right there, cheese monster! | 停下 芝士怪兽 |
[58:57] | Nobody eats my friends on my watch! | 谁都不能在我眼皮底下吃了我朋友 |
[59:05] | No, Earl, wait! | 厄尔 等等 |
[59:06] | Chester’s been lying to us about these creatures, | 切斯特说的关于这些生物的事 |
[59:08] | and I am going to prove it. | 都是骗我们的 我来证明 |
[59:10] | Sam, don’t do it! | 萨姆 别这么做 |
[59:11] | It’s foodicide! | 你会被它吃了的 |
[59:16] | Danger! Danger! Danger! | 危险 危险 危险 |
[59:18] | Nice cheespider. | 芝蛛堡乖乖 |
[59:25] | – Yellow. – Dude! | -黄色 -伙计 |
[59:27] | You got special-sauced! | 你得到了特别酱料 |
[59:32] | It’s Okay, guys. See? | 没事的 伙计们 看见了吧 |
[59:34] | She’s not mean. She’s just a little beefy. | 它没有恶意 只是长得比较壮而已 |
[59:42] | Whoa. What’s it doing? | 天呐 它在干什么 |
[59:44] | I think she wants you to scratch her buns. | 我觉得它应该是想让你给它挠挠肚子 |
[59:46] | Aw. I like that too. | 我挺乐意的 |
[59:48] | Who’s a good cheespider? | 谁是乖乖的芝蛛堡 |
[59:51] | She’s cute! | 它好可爱 |
[59:52] | But why did she attack us before? | 但它之前为什么要攻击我们呢 |
[59:54] | Because we were dressed like them. | 因为我们穿得跟他们一样 |
[59:58] | She doesn’t like backpacks? | 它不喜欢背双肩包的人吗 |
[1:00:01] | No. It appears she doesn’t like Live Corp. | 不 它似乎不喜欢来福集团 |
[1:00:03] | The food creatures know something | 这些食物知道一些 |
[1:00:06] | we do not. | 我们不知道的事 |
[1:00:09] | Gasp! | 天呐 |
[1:00:09] | Who’s Evel? | 艾维尔是谁 |
[1:00:11] | Not “Evel.” Evil. | 不是”艾维尔” 是”邪恶” |
[1:00:14] | I knew it! Chester’s up to something terrible. | 我就知道 切斯特在做坏事 |
[1:00:17] | We have to warn Flint! | 我们必须提醒弗林特 |
[1:00:18] | Let’s ride! | 出发吧 |
[1:00:19] | Run! | 快跑 |
[1:00:27] | You’re not warning anyone about anything. | 你们不能向任何人提醒任何事 |
[1:00:30] | Oh, crap balls. | 你们这些破球 |
[1:00:54] | Magnificent. | 真壮观 |
[1:01:00] | The FLDSMDFR must be up there. | 超食机一定在这儿 |
[1:01:07] | A very unpleasant fall. | 掉得可真不是时候 |
[1:01:10] | Finish the job, Lockwood. | 完成你的任务 洛克伍德 |
[1:01:13] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 先生 |
[1:01:39] | Made it! | 成功了 |
[1:01:49] | FLDSMDFR. | 超食机 |
[1:01:57] | Look, I’m sorry I have to do this to you | 对不起 我又要这么对你了 |
[1:02:00] | again. | 又一次 |
[1:02:01] | But I can’t let your swimming cheespiders destroy Lady Liberty | 但我不能让会游泳的芝蛛堡毁了自由女神 |
[1:02:05] | or the world. | 还有全世界 |
[1:02:17] | Marshmallow. | 软果糖 |
[1:02:39] | They’re like a family. | 它们就像是一个大家庭 |
[1:02:52] | Sam was right. | 萨姆说得对 |
[1:02:54] | This is a mistake. | 这是个错误 |
[1:03:07] | Oh, dear! | 亲爱的 |
[1:03:10] | – Sir! Uh, sir? – There it is. | -先生 -原来在这啊 |
[1:03:12] | – Wait. – In all its glory. | -等等 -不辱使命 |
[1:03:15] | Chester, look, I can’t do this. | 切斯特 听着 我不能这样做 |
[1:03:17] | Oh, okay. I will. | 没事 我来 |
[1:03:19] | What? Wait. | 什么 等等 |
[1:03:20] | Chester, wait. We can’t destroy it. | 切斯特 等等 我们不能摧毁它 |
[1:03:22] | – Ah! – Let go of me, Lockwood. | -啊 -放手 洛克伍德 |
[1:03:25] | No, sir, I can’t let you do this. | 不 先生 我不能让你这么做 |
[1:03:35] | No! No! No! | 不 不 不 |
[1:03:43] | Live Corp. | 来福集团 |
[1:03:44] | The BS-USB | 必死优盘 |
[1:03:46] | reprogrammed it? | 把程序改了吗 |
[1:03:47] | It was never gonna turn off the machine. | 它本来就不是用来关机器的 |
[1:03:50] | A BS-USB? Hello. | 必死优盘 拜托 |
[1:03:53] | Your machine is what I wanted all along. | 你的机器一直是我梦寐以求的 |
[1:03:57] | You lied to me. | 你骗了我 |
[1:04:00] | Of course I lied to you. | 我当然要骗你了 |
[1:04:01] | I knew you’d eventually fall for these pathetic creatures. | 我就知道你会同情这些小可怜虫 |
[1:04:06] | But you were my idol. | 可你是我的偶像 |
[1:04:08] | My whole life, I looked up to you. I wanted to be you! | 我一生都在追随你 想成为你 |
[1:04:12] | Oh, Lockwood. I was just using you | 拜托 洛克伍德 我只是在利用你 |
[1:04:15] | to get your invention. | 得到你的发明罢了 |
[1:04:17] | We’re ready. | 我们准备好了 |
[1:04:18] | Launch Operation Slice and Dice. | 启动大卸八块程序 |
[1:04:31] | And now that I’ve got what I want, I no longer need you. | 现在我得到我想要的了 你没用了 |
[1:04:34] | I’m afraid we’re going to have to let you go. | 恐怕我们得赶你走了 |
[1:04:37] | Wait, wait, wait. No, no, please. | 等等 等等 不 别这样 |
[1:04:59] | That’s not natural. | 这很不寻常 |
[1:05:00] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[1:05:02] | Easy, easy, you guys. Don’t cry. | 大家淡定 淡定 别哭 |
[1:05:50] | Okay, Steve. If me and you put our two brilliant minds together, | 史蒂夫 如果我们两个聪明人合作 |
[1:05:54] | we will get out of here. | 我们就能逃出去 |
[1:05:56] | – Steve? – Brent, do you ever get the feeling | -史蒂夫 -布伦特 你有没有想过 |
[1:05:58] | that maybe Steve Lockwood is just a monkey? | 史蒂夫·洛克伍德可能真的只是只猴子 |
[1:06:01] | Why would you say that about him, Earl? | 你怎么能这么说它 厄尔 |
[1:06:04] | Why would you ever say that? | 你怎么能这么说 |
[1:06:07] | Of course he’s just a monkey. How stupid are you people? | 它当然只是只猴子 你们到底有多蠢 |
[1:06:11] | No one should ever put any trust in a monkey. | 你们就不该信一只猴子 |
[1:06:15] | Chester thinks you’re a monkey. | 切斯特觉得你也是只猴子 |
[1:06:17] | Well, I’m an ape. Chester knows that. | 我是只猩猩 切斯特知道的 |
[1:06:20] | But he calls you a monkey. | 但他叫你猴子 |
[1:06:24] | It is true, he does. | 是真的 他是这么叫 |
[1:06:25] | He’s just joking around. | 他只是拿这开玩笑 |
[1:06:27] | Chester’s my best friend. | 切斯特是我最好的朋友 |
[1:06:31] | If Chester was really your friend, | 如果切斯特真是你的好朋友 |
[1:06:33] | would he still call you a monkey? | 他还会叫你猴子吗 |
[1:07:17] | Flint. | 弗林特 |
[1:07:19] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[1:07:20] | What’s happening, son? You look terrible. | 怎么了 孩子 你的脸色很难看 |
[1:07:24] | – What’s with all of them? – They saved my life. | -这是什么 -它们救了我的命 |
[1:07:28] | I let Chester steal the machine | 我没能阻止切斯特偷那台机器 |
[1:07:30] | and now he’s starting Operation Slice and Dice. | 他启动了大卸八块程序 |
[1:07:33] | Come on, son. You’re really not making any sense. | 拜托 孩子 你说的我一点也没懂 |
[1:07:36] | Look, Chester’s gonna wipe out all the foodimals. | 切斯特要把所有的食物动物消除 |
[1:07:41] | My friends tried to | 我的朋友们试图 |
[1:07:42] | tell me they were good, but I didn’t listen. | 告诉我它们是好的 但我不信 |
[1:07:45] | Everything I touch just gets ruined. | 我碰到的一切都要被毁了 |
[1:07:49] | Barry? | 小莓 |
[1:07:52] | Barry. I’m so sorry I misjudged you. | 小莓 让你受委屈了 |
[1:07:55] | I should have listened to Sam. | 我应该听萨姆的话 |
[1:07:57] | – Saspa. Sam. – What is it? What are you trying to say? | -萨斯巴 萨姆 -你想说什么 |
[1:08:04] | Saspa, Saspa. | 萨斯巴 萨斯巴 |
[1:08:06] | Saspa! Sa– | 萨斯巴 萨 |
[1:08:07] | Saspa. | 萨斯巴 |
[1:08:08] | – Sassy pants. – Dad. | -拉风裤 -老爸 |
[1:08:10] | Saspa, Saspa! | 萨斯巴 萨斯巴 |
[1:08:12] | Sam and the gang? | 萨姆他们 |
[1:08:16] | It looks like a Sentinel of Safety. | 看着好像是哨兵 |
[1:08:23] | Aha! Sassy pants. | 拉风裤 |
[1:08:25] | Sassy pants? No, Dad. | 拉风裤 才不是呢 |
[1:08:26] | He’s saying Sentinels captured Sam and the gang. | 它是说萨姆他们被哨兵抓住了 |
[1:08:33] | And they’re being held in the factory? | 难道他们被关在工厂吗 |
[1:08:36] | We gotta get them out of there. | 我们要把他们救出来 |
[1:08:37] | But how? There’s just two of us. | 怎么救 就咱们俩 |
[1:08:41] | N-woo! | 嗯呜 |
[1:08:43] | N-woo! N-woo! N-woo! | 嗯呜 嗯呜 嗯呜 |
[1:08:51] | N-woo! N-woo! | 嗯呜 嗯呜 |
[1:09:00] | N-woo! | 嗯呜 |
[1:09:06] | Hey, what’s with all the “N-woos”? | 这”嗯呜”是什么意思啊 |
[1:09:09] | Why do they have my TV? | 它们怎么有我的电视 |
[1:09:13] | Water goes in the top and food comes out the bottom. | 水从上面进去 食物从下面出来 |
[1:09:18] | N-woo! N-woo! | 嗯呜 嗯呜 |
[1:09:23] | What’s it, broken or something? What’s it doing? | 这是什么 卡带了还是怎么的 |
[1:09:25] | N-woo! | 嗯呜 |
[1:09:28] | Here, you take it, you take it. | 给你 快把它拿走 |
[1:09:30] | N-woo. | 嗯呜 |
[1:09:32] | – It’s saying that I’m N-woo. – N-woo. | -原来嗯呜是在叫我 -嗯呜 |
[1:09:37] | N-woo. N-woo. | 嗯呜 嗯呜 |
[1:09:40] | Look, Flint, they came here to help. | 听着 弗林特 它们是来帮忙的 |
[1:09:43] | We all did. It’s time to let us. | 我们都会帮忙 让我们帮你吧 |
[1:09:49] | Okay, I don’t know if you can understand me. | 好吧 我不知道你们听不听得懂 |
[1:09:53] | I know you think I’m N-woo. I know you think I’m N-woo. | 我知道你们把我当成嗯呜 |
[1:09:57] | But the truth is I’m no N-woo, | 但事实上我根本不是什么救世主 |
[1:10:00] | I’m just a man. | 我就是个普通人 |
[1:10:02] | A man who’s made a lot of mistakes in the last couple of days. | 一个最近几天频繁出错的人 |
[1:10:06] | And now my friends are in a lot of trouble, thanks to me. | 拜我所赐 我的一群朋友身陷囹圄 |
[1:10:11] | Someone once told me that I didn’t need friends. | 有人骗我 说我没了朋友无所谓 |
[1:10:14] | That I could accomplish more by myself. | 一个人照样能做番事业 |
[1:10:17] | I know now more than ever | 现在我幡然醒悟 |
[1:10:18] | that he was wrong. | 他大错特错 |
[1:10:20] | We need all the friends we can get. | 我们需要朋友 有一个算一个 |
[1:10:23] | And I need your help. All of you. | 我需要你们的帮助 你们所有人 |
[1:10:26] | Fruits, vegetables and meat! | 水果帮 蔬菜会还有肉家军 |
[1:10:30] | I need you to help me to get into that | 我需要你们帮我冲进 |
[1:10:32] | factory, save our friends | 那座工厂 营救我的朋友们 |
[1:10:35] | and get our home back! | 夺回我们的家园 |
[1:10:42] | Okay, now I just gotta figure out | 万事俱备 下面就要想办法 |
[1:10:45] | how to get in there. | 进入那家工厂 |
[1:10:47] | With the right rod and tackle, I could cast you up | 找到合适的拉杆和索具 我能从 |
[1:10:50] | into that unfinished part of the factory. | 那个缺口把你送入工厂 |
[1:10:52] | Should be a piece of cake. | 小菜一碟 |
[1:10:55] | Dad, let’s go fishing. | 老爸 我们去用甩鱼竿吧 |
[1:11:15] | Wildebeets! | 甜菜头 |
[1:11:16] | Meatballrus! Go, go, go! | 四喜丸 前进 前进 |
[1:11:18] | Watermelophant, do your thing! | 西瓜象 到你了 |
[1:11:31] | Spray-On Shoes. | 喷雾鞋 |
[1:11:32] | Hair Un-Balder. | 生发灵 |
[1:11:33] | Grocery Deliverator. | 杂货铺传送机 |
[1:11:35] | Helmet. | 安全帽 |
[1:11:43] | Got it. | 搞定 |
[1:11:57] | Ready when you are, Dad! | 准备好了就开始 老爸 |
[1:11:58] | Ready, skipper, my boy. | 准备好了 船长 我的好儿子 |
[1:12:10] | It’s too heavy! | 太沉了 |
[1:12:18] | Here comes the cavalry. | 铁甲舰到了 |
[1:12:21] | No way! Subs! | 不是吧 还是下潜式的 |
[1:12:23] | Subwhales! Subwhales! | 潜艇鲸 潜艇鲸 |
[1:12:29] | Prepare to release lure. | 准备放饵 |
[1:12:32] | Hit it, Sweet. | 一定要命中 甜心 |
[1:12:39] | Catch the big one, buddy. | 把他们全拿下 儿子 |
[1:12:53] | We have a problem. | 这里有个问题 |
[1:12:57] | N-woo, in here. | 嗯呜 在这里 |
[1:13:06] | What’s going on? | 这里发生了什么 |
[1:13:13] | Sam’s backpack. | 萨姆的背包 |
[1:13:15] | They were here! | 他们来过这里 |
[1:13:24] | Good cheespider. | 乖乖芝蛛堡 |
[1:13:26] | Saspa? | 萨斯帕 |
[1:13:36] | Got it, Barry. | 知道了 小莓 |
[1:13:40] | Thanks, cheespider. | 多谢了 芝蛛堡 |
[1:13:48] | Barry, use the Grocery Deliverator to save your friends. | 小莓 你用杂货铺传送机救你的朋友们 |
[1:13:53] | I’ll go save mine. | 我去救我的朋友 |
[1:14:13] | There’s a leek in my boat. | 我的船上掉下来一根大葱 |
[1:14:16] | Flint! | 弗林特 |
[1:14:17] | Go, go, go! | 快 快 快 |
[1:14:19] | Hey, | 嘿 |
[1:14:19] | freeze! | 集体冰冻 |
[1:14:24] | Food fight! | 食物大战 |
[1:14:32] | Crab cakes! | 蟹肉饼 |
[1:14:40] | Run! | 快跑 |
[1:14:44] | I’m all cheesed up. | 我全身都是芝士 |
[1:14:51] | Retreat! | 撤退 |
[1:14:52] | Retreat! | 撤退 |
[1:15:02] | Head scan complete. | 头部扫描完成 |
[1:15:22] | Lockwood? | 洛克伍德 |
[1:15:23] | You’re still alive? | 你怎么还活着 |
[1:15:24] | That’s right. Hands up. Give me back my friends. | 没错 举起手来 把朋友们还给我 |
[1:15:28] | Of course! I have them right here. | 是的 他们就在这里 |
[1:15:33] | Hey, Flint. | 弗林特 |
[1:15:34] | Sam! Guys! | 萨姆 你们都在 |
[1:15:36] | Chester, let them go! | 切斯特 放他们走 |
[1:15:38] | Don’t worry, Lockwood, I’ll let them go. | 别担心 洛克伍德 我会放他们走的 |
[1:15:42] | Right into my super-sized Food Bar machine. | 把他们放到我的超大型食物棒制作机里 |
[1:15:46] | Food Bars? | 食物棒 |
[1:15:47] | Food Bars? You’re going to turn them into Food Bars? | 食物棒 你要把他们都加工成食物棒 |
[1:15:51] | Yes, Food Bars. The lifeblood of my company. | 对 食物棒 我公司的生命之源 |
[1:15:55] | I learned your FLDSMDFR | 我听说你的弗林超食机 |
[1:15:57] | food is far more delicious than “Food” Food. | 制造出来的食物比真正的食物好吃一万倍 |
[1:15:59] | So using your foodimals as ingredients | 所以用你的食物动物们做原材料 |
[1:16:01] | would make my products super-delicious! | 做出来的食物棒就会超级美味 |
[1:16:04] | I had to have your invention. | 我一定要得到你的发明 |
[1:16:06] | Unfortunately, I couldn’t find it. | 不幸的是 我找不到它 |
[1:16:09] | Until you helped me. | 直到你帮我找到了 |
[1:16:13] | FLDSMDFR! | 弗林超食机 |
[1:16:15] | Watermelon! | 西瓜 |
[1:16:21] | You’re a monster! Those are living creatures. | 你这个怪物 它们是有生命的 |
[1:16:25] | Yes, that’s the problem. | 对 着就是问题所在 |
[1:16:26] | Food with legs is much harder to catch. | 长腿的食物都太难抓了 |
[1:16:30] | They hide, they fight back, | 它们会躲起来 会反击 |
[1:16:31] | they want to live. | 它们想活下去 |
[1:16:34] | But now that I control your FLDSMDFR, | 不过现在 有了你的超食机 |
[1:16:36] | I can pave your island | 我可以先铲平你的小岛 |
[1:16:38] | and work in complete secrecy. | 然后秘密进行我的计划 |
[1:16:40] | Live Corp will remain | 来福集团就会发展为 |
[1:16:42] | the coolest, hippest company in the world | 世界上最酷 最时髦的公司 |
[1:16:45] | with a new Food Bar version | 因为我们有全新的食物棒 |
[1:16:47] | 8.0! | 8.0版 |
[1:16:48] | I never should have believed in you. | 我从前真的不应该相信你 |
[1:16:50] | Yes, that was quite foolish. | 没错 那是挺蠢的 |
[1:16:52] | Now if you want your friends back, | 如果想让你的朋友们回去的话 |
[1:16:54] | I suggest you drop your cans. | 我建议你放下手中的罐子 |
[1:16:56] | Don’t do it, Flint! Save the island! | 不要 弗林特 快去救小岛 |
[1:16:59] | But you are my island. | 但你们也是岛的一部分 |
[1:17:02] | Okay, first, shut up. | 首先 你们把嘴闭上 |
[1:17:04] | Then drop the cans or I drop your friends. | 然后扔掉罐子 否则我就把他们扔下去 |
[1:17:07] | Okay, okay. There. | 好 别伤害他们 |
[1:17:09] | Oh, no, Flint. This is embarrassing. | 很遗憾 弗林特 太尴尬了 |
[1:17:12] | I changed my mind. | 我还是改主意了 |
[1:17:13] | Please understand I can’t leave any witnesses. | 你懂的 我实在不能留下目击证人 |
[1:17:17] | Barb, grind them. | 芭布 扔他们下去 |
[1:17:18] | But, sir, I didn’t think we were going to– | 但是 我们不需要真的这么 |
[1:17:20] | This is why I work alone. | 还是一个人做事清静 |
[1:17:22] | Monkey! | 猴子 |
[1:17:23] | You are dismissed. | 我不再需要你了 |
[1:17:26] | And now, without further ado. | 事不宜迟 |
[1:17:29] | Flint, hurry! | 弗林特 救命 |
[1:17:32] | Why won’t this go faster? | 这叫什么速度 |
[1:17:34] | – Give me that controller! – Sure, come and get it. | -给我遥控器 -有本事来拿啊 |
[1:17:41] | But which one of us has it? | 分得清哪个才是真的吗 |
[1:17:43] | Is it me? | 是我 |
[1:17:44] | Or me? | 还是我 |
[1:17:47] | Earl, | 厄尔 |
[1:17:47] | can’t you break us out of here? | 你不能先把我们解下来吗 |
[1:17:49] | Yellow police tape! The one thing I can’t break. | 警官是没法擅自破坏警局的黄色警戒线的 |
[1:17:57] | Forkenknifenspooninator! | 看我刀叉勺电动助手的厉害 |
[1:17:59] | Sam, guys, listen. | 萨姆 大家 听我说 |
[1:18:00] | Invisible coffee table! | 隐形咖啡桌出击 |
[1:18:03] | I’m sorry I was such an idiot. | 我不该这么犯傻的 |
[1:18:05] | Flint, that’s true, | 弗林特 你是错了 |
[1:18:06] | but now may not be the time! | 但是现在不是道歉的时候 |
[1:18:09] | Please let me finish. I took you all for granted. | 让我说完 我应该认真考虑你们的话的 |
[1:18:11] | I should have listened to you. | 我真应该听你们的 |
[1:18:13] | Okay, go on. But hurry! | 赶紧说完吧 没时间了 |
[1:18:16] | The truth is I need each and every one of you guys. | 事实是我需要你们每个人 |
[1:18:19] | You’re more than my friends. You’re my family. Oh! | 你们不光是我的朋友 也是我的家人 |
[1:18:22] | How sweet. Note to self: | 多动人啊 赶紧记下来 |
[1:18:24] | Put that on their tombstones. | 好当成他们的墓志铭 |
[1:18:26] | Good one, Chester! | 好样的 切斯特 |
[1:18:27] | Don’t you see, young Lockwood? | 你看不出来吗 小洛克伍德 |
[1:18:29] | These friends are the reason you keep losing. | 这些朋友才是你一直失败的原因 |
[1:18:32] | Well, it’s better than ending up alone like you. | 总比你孤独终老要好 |
[1:18:34] | Ha, ha, I’m not alone! | 我可一点都不孤单 |
[1:18:36] | I’ve got holograms! | 这些全息投影都是我的朋友 |
[1:18:40] | Flint! Why don’t you throw him a party? | 弗林特 为什么不用派对魔盒 |
[1:18:44] | We love parties. | 派对万岁 |
[1:18:46] | Party? | 派对 |
[1:18:48] | Party! | 我明白了 |
[1:18:49] | Party’s over, Lockwood. | 你可办不了派对啦 洛克伍德 |
[1:18:52] | No! | 不 |
[1:18:58] | Not yet. | 那可不一定 |
[1:18:59] | I think it’s time to celebrate! | 是时间庆祝一下啦 |
[1:19:05] | No! | 不要啊 |
[1:19:07] | Celebrate! | 庆祝 |
[1:19:11] | Yes! | 这就对了 |
[1:19:22] | – Thanks, lab partner. – Helping! | -谢啦 伙计 -帮忙 |
[1:19:28] | Guys, I’m | 朋友们 实在抱歉 |
[1:19:29] | so sorry for being such a– | 我之前表现的像个 |
[1:19:31] | – Chester! – Okay, I guess I deserve that. | -切斯特 -好吧 我接受你的指责 |
[1:19:33] | No, Flint! | 你误会了 弗林特 |
[1:19:34] | Chester! | 我是说切斯特跑了 |
[1:19:43] | I’ve got what I want. Enjoy your friends, Lockwood. | 我拿到想要的了 你跟朋友混日子去吧 |
[1:19:47] | No! No! | 不 不要 |
[1:19:49] | Don’t do this! | 别这么做 |
[1:19:56] | Food! | 食物来报仇了 |
[1:20:05] | Anybody gonna be keeping folks safe in this town, it’s me. | 保护镇上安全的事怎么能少了我 |
[1:20:08] | Ba-gawk-oh! | 谁敢造次 |
[1:20:11] | Tacodile supreme. | 超级卷饼鳄在此 |
[1:20:17] | It’s over, Chester. | 切斯特 你死心吧 |
[1:20:18] | Mustache! Now hand over the FLDSMDFR. | 大胡子 交出超食机 |
[1:20:22] | No! Never! | 不行 想都别想 |
[1:20:23] | Chester, | 切斯特 |
[1:20:24] | there’s nowhere to go. | 你已经无处可逃了 |
[1:20:27] | That’s what you think. | 我可不这么认为 |
[1:20:29] | Save me, monkey! | 快救我 猴子 |
[1:20:32] | I’m an ape! | 老娘是猩猩 |
[1:20:34] | Bad monkey! Give that back! Bad monk–! | 你这只坏猴子 还给我 坏猴… |
[1:20:41] | My holograms! Save me! | 我的全息投影们 救救我 |
[1:20:43] | We’re here for you. | 我们接着你呢 |
[1:20:44] | – You’re going to be fine. – We’ll save you. | -你会没事的 -我们会救你 |
[1:20:46] | You see, Flint? With my holograms– | 看到了吗 弗林特 我的全息投影会… |
[1:20:51] | Oh, fudge. | 完蛋了 |
[1:20:59] | I saved myself. | 我救了我自己 |
[1:21:12] | That will leave a bad taste in your mouth. | 他会害你有口臭的 |
[1:21:18] | I believe this belongs to you. | 我想我应该把它还给你 |
[1:21:36] | Here you go, pal. | 你到家了 伙计 |
[1:21:39] | Gosh, I hope this works. | 天啊 但愿还能用 |
[1:21:59] | Pickle. | 酸黄瓜 |
[1:22:00] | Cheeseburger. | 芝士汉堡 |
[1:22:01] | Leek. Strawberry. Lemon. | 大葱 草莓 柠檬 |
[1:22:04] | – Yes! – Banana. | -太棒了 -香蕉 |
[1:22:23] | It’s enough to make a grown man cry. | 这足够让一个成熟男人动容 |
[1:22:26] | And that’s okay. | 哭吧哭吧不是罪 |
[1:22:28] | You go right ahead, tear. | 出发吧 小泪珠 |
[1:22:39] | Guys, | 伙计们 |
[1:22:41] | do you think we could still work together? | 你们还愿意和我一起工作吗 |
[1:22:44] | I think we will work great together. | 我们的合作一定会很愉快 |
[1:22:51] | Come on, bring it on in, Barb. | 来吧 加入我们吧 芭布 |
[1:23:10] | Aw, this is nice. | 这感觉真好 |
[1:23:13] | Ape! | 猩猩 |
[1:23:15] | Monkey. | 傻猴子 |
[1:23:19] | I’m proud of you, son. | 我为你骄傲 儿子 |
[1:23:20] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢谢你 爸爸 |
[1:23:22] | But there’s one last thing I need to do. | 但我还有一件事要做 |
[1:23:26] | Okay, now, son. | 好了 儿子 |
[1:23:27] | Now, once you put it on like that, | 放上鱼饵以后 |
[1:23:29] | all you have to do is cast it. | 只需要把竿子甩出去 |
[1:23:31] | So like this? | 像这样吗 |
[1:23:34] | No, no, no. | 不 不对 |
[1:23:35] | Here, let me show you how. | 我来手把手教你 |
[1:23:38] | See, it’s all in the wrist. Like this. | 瞧 只要甩动手腕 像这样 |
[1:23:40] | Catch the big one, boy. | 钓条大鱼上来 儿子 |
[1:23:42] | – Am I fishing? – Yup. | -我在钓鱼吗 -是的 |
[1:23:44] | I’m fishing! | 我在钓鱼 |
[1:23:48] | You’ve got a live one. Now reel him in, Flint. | 有鱼上钩了 快收线吧 弗林特 |
[1:23:52] | That’s it. Steady, steady. | 就这样 稳住 稳住 |
[1:23:53] | Oh. He’s a fighter! | 它是个斗士 |
[1:23:57] | Ah! I got one! | 我钓到一条鱼 |
[1:24:00] | – I got one, Dad! – Okay. | -我钓到啦 爸爸 -没错 |
[1:24:02] | Can we do this again? Like all the time? | 我们能再来一次吗 像往常一样 |
[1:24:07] | You betcha, skipper. | 遵命 船长 |
[1:24:10] | Sam, guys, I caught my first fish! | 萨姆 伙计们 我钓到了人生第一条鱼 |
[1:24:13] | Yay! Whoo! Way to go, Flint! | 太棒啦 做得好 弗林特 |
[1:24:16] | Flint Lockwood, you are a fisherman. | 弗林特·洛克伍德 你是个渔夫了 |
[1:24:19] | Happy. | 开心 |
[1:24:21] | Hey, look, rainbows! | 快看 有彩虹 |
[1:25:02] | Strawberry. | 草莓 |
[1:28:56] | Hi, Steve. | 你好 史蒂夫 |
[1:28:58] | Hello, Steven. I’m Barb. | 你好 史蒂夫 我是芭布 |
[1:29:01] | So do you wanna go get coffee sometime? | 你想去喝咖啡吗 |
[1:29:04] | Dinner! | 晚餐 |
[1:29:05] | Even better! | 那更好啦 |