英文名称:Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:47] | Have you ever felt like you were a little bit different? | 你有没有觉得 自己有一点点与众不同 |
[00:52] | Like you had something unique to offer the world… | 好像只要世人欣赏 |
[00:55] | … if you could just get people to see it. | 你就能贡献出独一无二的东西 |
[00:59] | Then you know exactly how it felt… | (如果你也这么觉得) 那你就知道了 作为我 |
[01:04] | … to be me. | 是什么感觉 |
[01:06] | Go ahead, Flint. | 上来吧 弗林特 |
[01:09] | What is the number one problem facing our community today? | 我们现在面临的头号难题是什么呢? |
[01:14] | Untied shoelaces. | 鞋带系不好 |
[01:17] | Which is why I’ve invented a laceless alternative foot covering. | 所以呢 我发明了这个无鞋带护脚套 |
[01:22] | Spray-On Shoes. | 立喷即穿鞋! |
[01:28] | – Voilà. – They’re so nifty. | – 瞧哇! – 好炫哦 |
[01:30] | How you gonna get them off, nerd? | 那你怎么脱鞋子啊 呆子? |
[01:36] | What a freak. He wants to be smart, but that’s lame. | 真是个怪家伙 还想装聪明 其实逊死了 |
[01:46] | I wanted to run away that day. | 那天 我想逃避 |
[01:49] | But you can’t run away from your own feet. | 可是 你永远逃不过自己的双脚 |
[02:03] | Not every sardine is meant to swim, son. | 儿子 不是每条沙丁鱼都注定会游泳 [仅限科学家入内] |
[02:06] | I don’t understand fishing metaphors. | 我听不懂你拿鱼打比方啦 |
[02:09] | – What did I say? – Don’t worry. | – 我说什么了? – 别担心 |
[02:14] | Honey, I think your shoes are wonderful. | 孩子 我觉得你的鞋子棒极了 |
[02:18] | Everyone just thinks I’m a weirdo. | 大家都觉得我怪胎 |
[02:20] | So? | 那又怎样? |
[02:22] | People probably thought that these guys were weirdoes too. | 别人或许还觉得这些人也是怪胎呢 |
[02:26] | But that never stopped them. | 可这点闲话从来没阻挡过他们 |
[02:28] | I was saving this for your birthday, but here. | 我本来想等你生日再送给你 看这情形 来吧 |
[02:33] | A professional-grade lab coat. | 专业实验服 |
[02:36] | Just like the real guys wear. | 跟真的科学家穿的一样 |
[02:40] | It fits perfect. | 真合身 |
[02:42] | The world needs your originality, Flint. | 这个世界需要你的创造力 弗林特 |
[02:45] | You just have to grow into it. | 等你长大些就好了 |
[02:49] | And I know that you’re gonna do big things someday. | 我知道 总有一天 你会有一番大大的成就 |
[03:03] | flint lockwood-best inventor ever | [弗林特·洛克伍德–史上最佳发明家] |
[03:16] | From that moment on… | 从那一刻起 |
[03:17] | … I was determined to invent something great. | 我决心要搞出一些伟大的发明 |
[03:21] | Remote Control Television. | 遥控电视机 |
[03:25] | And, the pitch is in. | 球手准备投球了 |
[03:29] | Eventually. | 总有一天 |
[03:30] | Hair Un-Balder. | 生发灵 |
[03:34] | Flying Car. | 飞车 |
[03:38] | Monkey Thought Translator. | 猴类思想翻译机 |
[03:40] | – Hungry. Hungry. Hungry. – How wise. | – 饿 饿 饿 – 多聪明啊 |
[03:42] | No, Steve. No, no, no, no, no! No, please! Leave it… | 别 史蒂夫 不要!拜托 别碰! |
[03:47] | Ratbirds. | 鼠鸟 |
[03:48] | Hey, what’s going on, little guy? | 嘿 小家伙 感觉如何啊? |
[03:51] | Flint Lockwood. | 弗林特·洛克伍德! |
[03:54] | My dream was to help my hometown… | 我梦想着 能帮助我的家乡 |
[03:57] | … a tiny island hidden under the “A” in “Atlantic”… | 一个缩在大西洋”大”字下面的小岛 |
[04:01] | … called Swallow Falls. | 大燕瀑布 |
[04:04] | We were famous for sardines… | 这里盛产沙丁鱼 |
[04:07] | … until the day the Baby Brent Sardine Cannery closed for good. | 直到某天布兰特宝宝 沙丁鱼罐头厂关门大吉 |
[04:11] | Right after everyone in the world realized that sardines… | 因为所有人都发现 原来沙丁鱼 |
[04:15] | … are super gross. | 超级恶心 |
[04:17] | Soon, all of us were stuck eating the sardines that no one else wanted. | 很快 我们只能硬着头皮 吃这些没人要的沙丁鱼 |
[04:23] | Poached, fried, boiled, dried, candied and juiced. | 烹的 炸的 煮的 干的 蜜饯的 腌汁的 |
[04:30] | Life became gray and flavorless. | 生活变得灰暗 无味 |
[04:33] | But when all seemed lost, I stared at defeat… | 然而 当所有人都感到茫然时 我正视挑战 |
[04:39] | … and found hope. | 找到希望 |
[04:42] | cloudy with a chance of meatball | 片名:天降美食 |
[05:08] | My name is Flint Lockwood. | 我叫弗林特·洛克伍德 |
[05:11] | And I was about to invent a machine… | 我要发明一种机器 |
[05:14] | … that turns water… | 可以将水 |
[05:16] | … into food. | 变成食物 |
[05:19] | Steve, my best friend and trusted colleague. | 史蒂夫 我最好的朋友外加最信任的同事 |
[05:24] | Steve. | 史蒂夫 |
[05:25] | Can I count on your help? | 你会帮我吗? |
[05:30] | Can. | 会 |
[05:32] | I knew I could. | 我就知道你会 |
[05:34] | Button, on. Memory, activate. | 按钮 按下;内存 激活 |
[05:37] | Blueprints, awesome. Begin nano-mutation. | 图纸 牛逼;开始纳米变异 |
[05:41] | Radiation matrix, secure. | 辐射矩阵 拿下 |
[05:44] | Computer, boot. | 电脑 启动 |
[05:47] | Coolness enhancement, complete. | 酷炫上彩 搞定 |
[05:50] | Engage coffee break. | 实施喝咖啡休息计划 |
[05:55] | Networking power grid. | 连接电源 |
[06:05] | Beginning conversion of water… | 开始将水 |
[06:08] | …into food. | 变成食物 |
[06:10] | Hydrating protein matrix. | 水合蛋白矩阵 |
[06:12] | Calibrating flavor panel. | 校准口味调控 |
[06:15] | Priming chow plopper. | 预备启动食物喷口 |
[06:19] | Uploading cool machine voice. | 上载酷炫提示语音 |
[06:23] | Cheeseburger. | 奶酪汉堡 |
[06:26] | Everyone is going to love this. | 大家一定会爱死这个发明的 |
[06:55] | Flint! | 弗林特! |
[06:57] | Sorry, Dad. | 抱歉 老爸 |
[06:59] | Steve, keep working. | 史蒂夫 接着干活 |
[07:04] | Scanning hand. | 掌纹扫描 |
[07:24] | That’s a really weird dude. | 这家伙真是够怪的 |
[07:31] | Re-energizing tower unit. | 重启实验塔电力 |
[07:39] | Jeez. See you, Dad. | 吓我一跳 回见 老爸 |
[07:43] | Flint. | 弗林特 |
[07:49] | Don’t you think it’s time to give up this inventing thing, get a real job? | 你不觉得 也该停一停这些所谓的发明 找份正经工作吗? |
[07:54] | No, why? | 不觉得 怎么了? |
[07:55] | Well, all your technology stuff, it just ends in disaster. | 你的这些个发明 最后都搞得鸡飞狗跳 |
[08:00] | The ratbirds, yes, they escaped and bred at a surprising rate. | 那些鼠鸟啊 没错 它们是溜掉了 而且下崽快得有点变态 |
[08:03] | But I took care of that problem and disposed of them. | 但我已经搞定那个问题 摆平他们了 |
[08:06] | Billy, just play dead. | 比利 快装死! |
[08:08] | Flint, you don’t keep throwing your net where there aren’t any fish. | 弗林特 你不能明知水里没鱼还不停撒网 |
[08:12] | – What? – I want you to work full-time… | – 啥? – 我希望你能… |
[08:14] | …at the tackle shop. – The tackle shop? Dad, no. | – 在钓具店做全职 – 钓具店?老爸 不 |
[08:17] | Tackle is a good career. | 卖钓具很有前途 |
[08:19] | Please, I’m so close with this one. | 拜托了 这个发明只差一点点就能成功了 |
[08:20] | I just have to hook it up to the power station and give it power and it’ll work. | 我只要把它连上发电站 通点电 就能成! |
[08:25] | And then you could sell food in the shop… | 然后呢 你就能在店里卖吃的 |
[08:27] | …and then everyone won’t have to eat sardines anymore. | 这样大家也就不用再吃沙丁鱼了 |
[08:30] | It is going to be so awesome. | 多棒啊! |
[08:34] | I’m sorry, son. | 抱歉了 儿子 |
[08:36] | No more inventing. | 不准再搞发明 |
[08:38] | Dad, I know I can do this. | 老爸 我知道我能行 |
[08:41] | And Mom did too. | 妈妈也知道 |
[08:44] | It had been almost 10 years since Mom died… | 自从妈妈去世 已经过去十年了 |
[08:48] | … and Dad still didn’t understand me like she did. | 但爸爸还是没法像妈妈那样理解我 |
[08:52] | Come on. Let’s open the shop. | 来 我们开店 |
[08:58] | Tim and Son Sardine Bait and Tackle. | 提姆父子沙丁鱼鱼饵钓具店 |
[09:02] | You feeling it? | 有没有热血沸腾? |
[09:08] | Look out, Baby Brent! | 小心 布兰特宝宝 |
[09:12] | Baby Brent Sardines. | 布兰特宝宝牌沙丁鱼 |
[09:14] | Hand-packed in Swallow Falls. | 大燕瀑布纯手工包装特产 |
[09:17] | As your mayor, I know it’s time to put our sardine-canning past behind us… | 身为一镇之长 我清楚 现在我们应该 忘记曾经沙丁鱼罐头的辉煌 |
[09:22] | … and look to the future. | 转而放眼未来 |
[09:24] | Sardine tourism! | 沙丁鱼文化旅游! |
[09:28] | That’s why, without consulting anyone… | 因此 我在没有咨询任何人的情况下 |
[09:30] | … I spent the entire town budget on the thing that is under this tarp… | 将全镇的预算都用到了这里 就在这帆布下方 |
[09:34] | … which I will be unveiling today… | 今天中午 我将正式 |
[09:36] | … at noon. | 揭幕 |
[09:38] | Featuring a live appearance by Baby Brent himself. | 届时 布兰特宝宝也会 现身仪式现场 |
[09:43] | What is up, everybody? | 最近咋样啊 各位? |
[09:47] | – Hey. – Hey, it’s Baby Brent. | – 嘿 – 嘿 是布兰特宝宝诶 |
[09:49] | What you doing? Stacking cans with me on them as a baby? | 你干嘛呢?在这堆布兰特宝宝牌罐头? |
[09:55] | Anyways, who wants to watch me cut the ribbon… | 话说回来 有谁想看我剪彩 |
[09:58] | …at the mayor’s unveiling thing? | 在市长的揭幕仪式上亲眼看? |
[10:00] | I’ll be using these bad boys to help save the town. | 我要用这个坏小子来拯救我们这个镇子 |
[10:06] | All right, you guys. Sardines, yeah. | 好了各位 沙丁鱼万岁! |
[10:09] | – Swallow Falls forever! – What a delight. | – 大燕瀑布万岁! – 真是喜庆啊 |
[10:13] | Listen, you… Maybe you wanna go to that unveiling? | 那个 你…想去揭幕仪式吗? |
[10:17] | You know, Dad, why don’t you go ahead. I’ll hold down the fort here. | 老爸 你放心去看 我在这里守着 |
[10:21] | Really? You sure you can handle it? | 真的?你确定你能搞定这里的事? |
[10:24] | Yeah, Dad, I’m pretty sure I’ll be fine. | 嗯 老爸 我肯定没问题 |
[10:27] | All right, then. | 那就好 |
[10:28] | I’ll be back in half an hour, skipper. | 我半小时后就回来 小掌柜 |
[10:32] | Okay. Bye. | 好嘞 拜 |
[10:42] | This hellhole is too small for me, Brent. | 这破地方完全不够我施展手脚 布兰特 |
[10:45] | I wanna be big. | 我要干大事 |
[10:47] | I want people to look at me and say, “That is one big mayor.” | 我要别人看到我的时候说 “这个市长可真了不起” |
[10:51] | And that’s why this has to work. | 所以这次的计划必须成功 |
[10:53] | It has to work. | 必须成功 |
[10:55] | Otherwise, I’m just a tiny mayor of a tiny town… | 否则 我就只是一个不起眼的小镇上 一个不起眼的小市长 |
[10:59] | …full of tiny sardine-sucking knuckle-scrapers. | 整天只能跟一群啃沙丁鱼的榆木脑袋混日子 |
[11:02] | But not me, right? | 不算我吧? |
[11:04] | Oh, not you, Brent. No. You’ve always been like a son to me. | 哦 你当然不是了 布兰特 我一直把你当儿子看待 |
[11:11] | Hey, everybody. | 大家好 |
[11:15] | Under this tarp is the greatest tourist attraction ever built by humans. | 这片帆布下 静静躺着 人类有史以来最伟大的旅游景点 |
[11:20] | We just need 17,000 more gigajoules. | 我们再有十七万亿焦耳电力就够了 |
[11:23] | – An attraction so… – Go, go, go. | – 这个景点… – 行动 行动 |
[11:27] | What are you doing, Flint Lockwood? | 你在这里干什么 弗林特·洛克伍德? |
[11:29] | Just holding my hands behind my back respectfully, sir. | 我只是老老实实地背着手 警官 |
[11:32] | – You know what you are, Lockwood? – No. | – 你知道自己是个什么东西吗 洛克伍德? – 不知道 |
[11:34] | A shenaniganizer. | 恶作剧狂人 |
[11:36] | A tomfool. | 蠢材 |
[11:38] | – You see my beautiful angel son Cal? – What’s up? | – 看见我那个帅气的宝贝儿子凯尔了吗? – 嗨 |
[11:40] | I love him so much. This is my only son. | 我非常爱他 他是我唯一的儿子 |
[11:43] | I want him to have a bright future. | 我希望他的未来前途光明 |
[11:45] | A future in which you don’t ruin our town’s day… | 我不准你拿你那些乌七八糟的发明 |
[11:47] | …with one of your crazy science thingies. | 毁了这个小镇的未来 |
[11:49] | – Well, that’s all behind me… – You see this contact lens, Lockwood? | – 那个 我不干那些事儿了… – 瞧见这隐形眼镜了吗 洛克伍德? |
[11:53] | – This contact lens represent you. – All right. | – 这个隐形眼镜就是你 – 嗯哦 |
[11:55] | – And my eye represents my eye. – Okay. | – 我眼睛就是我眼睛 – 哦 |
[11:57] | I got my eye on you. | 你 逃不出 我的 眼睛 |
[12:02] | – Oh, my gosh, a jaywalker. – Hey. | 哦 天 有人横穿马路 |
[12:06] | And I’ve arranged for live coverage from a major network… | 并且 我还安排了一家大型媒体 来做现场直播 |
[12:10] | …and their most experienced professional reporter. | 由最老练专业的记者来报道 |
[12:15] | Oh, just send the intern. She’s cute, and she’s super perky. | 哦 那就派实习生去吧 她够可爱 还巨活泼 |
[12:18] | Well, those are the only things we look for in a TV weatherperson. Intern. | 嗯 一个天气预报员 有这些素质就够了 实习生 |
[12:23] | How would you like to do a weather report from a rinky-dink island… | 你愿不愿意去大洋中央 一个芝麻大点小岛上 |
[12:26] | …in the middle of the ocean as a favor to my cousin? | 做一次天气报道 算是帮我表弟一个忙? |
[12:29] | Really? | 真的呀!? |
[12:30] | Can you believe it, Manny? | 你敢相信吗 曼尼? |
[12:32] | Temporary professional meteorologist. | 临时性专业天气预报员 |
[12:36] | Okay, Manny, what about this? | 好了 曼尼 这个怎么样? |
[12:37] | Welcome, America, I’m Sam Sparks. | 欢迎收看 美国的观众朋友们 我是山姆·斯帕克斯 |
[12:39] | Hello, America, Sam Sparks here. | 大家好啊 观众朋友 山姆·斯帕克斯在此 |
[12:42] | America, hi. I didn’t see you there. | 观众朋友 嗨 刚才没看见你们 |
[12:44] | It’s me, Sam Sparks. | 是我啊 山姆·斯帕克斯 |
[12:46] | On my way across the ocean. | 我正在横跨大洋呢 |
[12:51] | Now, when she gets here, I wanna see a lot of smiling faces. | 等她到了 我希望大家都能笑脸相迎 |
[12:55] | Act like, “Hey, whoa.” | 表现出一副”嘿 哇!”的样子 |
[12:58] | This is a great idea. | 这主意太棒了 |
[13:02] | Weather News Network. | 气象新闻台 |
[13:03] | Weather news happens… | 气象新闻时有… |
[13:05] | … or not. | 时无 |
[13:07] | Now we’re over to Swallow Falls… | 现在 镜头转到大燕瀑布 |
[13:09] | … where our intern is on her first day on the job. | 我们的实习生开始她的第一天工作 |
[13:11] | Or should I say, first gray on the job. | 或者我该说 开始了第一个阴天的工作 |
[13:14] | Looks pretty cloudy there, intern. | 那儿看起来云不少嘛 实习生 |
[13:16] | Hello, Sam Sparks, I’m America. | 大家好 山姆·斯帕克斯 我是美国观众 |
[13:18] | It’s Swallow Falls degrees and… Well, let’s just go to the mayor. | 现在气温是大燕瀑布摄氏度… 那个 我们还是直接拍市长吧 |
[13:23] | Thank you and welcome, national television audience. | 谢谢 欢迎全国的电视观众收看 |
[13:28] | You are about to witness an historic event, undoubtedly… | 你们即将目睹的 无疑将是历史性的大事件 |
[13:36] | And now, here to cut the ceremonial ribbon… | 现在 即将剪彩的是… |
[13:39] | …Swallow Falls’ favorite son, Baby Brent! | 大燕瀑布的骄子 布兰特宝宝! |
[13:45] | He’s still got it, folks. | 各位 他的可爱不减当年啊 |
[13:49] | I’m the best person in the whole town. | 这个镇里我最棒! |
[13:58] | Food synthesis, go. | 合成食物 开始 |
[14:03] | My chest hairs are tingling. Something’s wrong. | 我的胸毛在颤 有点不对劲 |
[14:08] | Well, here it is. The attraction the whole world has been waiting for: | 好了 即将呈现的 就是全世界翘首以盼的景点 |
[14:13] | Sardine Land. | 沙丁鱼游乐园 |
[14:18] | With rides and exhibits. | 有车有展览 |
[14:20] | And featuring Shamo, the world’s largest sardine… | 隆重请出沙姆 世界上最大的沙丁鱼 |
[14:24] | …and his flaming hoop of glory. | 还有他那烈火熊熊的荣誉之环! |
[14:28] | Those of you in the splash zone, look out. | 坐在溅水区的各位 当心哦 |
[14:40] | Cheeseburger. | 奶酪汉堡 |
[14:42] | Flint Lockwood. | 弗林特·洛克伍德 |
[14:43] | Just a second. I’m in the middle of a… | 稍等一下下 我正忙着… |
[14:55] | Well, looks like things in Swallow Falls are sardine to get better. For… | 看起来大燕瀑布 能靠着沙丁鱼打个翻身仗了… |
[15:01] | What just happened to me? | 怎么回事 |
[15:03] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:26] | No. | 不要 |
[15:28] | You’re under arrest, Flint Lockwood. | 你被捕了 弗林特·洛克伍德 |
[15:30] | Thank goodness you only caused minimal damage to Sardine Land. | 幸好你对沙丁鱼游乐场的破坏有限 |
[15:41] | Come on. | 搞什么! |
[15:51] | I really shouldn’t be running with these. | 我不该拿着这个跑啊! |
[15:57] | Jump, jump, jump, run, run, jump, jump, run. | 跳 跳 跳 跑 跑 跳 跳 跑 |
[16:22] | – It’s a good thing no one got hurt! – Flint Lockwood! | – 没人受伤算你走运! – 弗林特·洛克伍德! |
[16:24] | I didn’t get hurt, but that does not mean that I’m not still mad at you. | 我是没受伤 可还是出离愤怒了! |
[17:34] | Oh, my gosh. I am so sorry. Are you okay? | 我 我的天呀 太抱歉了 你没事吧? |
[17:36] | – I didn’t get a chance to… – It’s okay, it’s just pain. | – 我没来得及… – 我没事 只是有点痛罢了 |
[17:39] | Sorry, I’m not myself today. | 抱歉 我今天不在状态 |
[17:41] | My whole career was ruined by some crazy jerk riding a homemade rocket. | 我的职业生涯就这么 被一个骑着自制火箭的疯子给毁了 |
[17:47] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[17:49] | What is going on with your feet? | 你这脚是怎么回事? |
[17:52] | Spray-On Shoes. They don’t come off. | 立喷即穿鞋 脱不下来的 |
[17:55] | Cool. | 太酷了 |
[17:57] | This could solve the untied shoes epidemic. | 这样就解决鞋带系不好难题了 |
[17:59] | What are they made of, some kind of elastic biopolymer adhesive? | 这是什么做的? 某种弹性生物聚合粘合剂吗? |
[18:04] | Exactly. | 完全正确 |
[18:05] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[18:07] | Wow, they’re shiny. I’m Sam. | 哇 这鞋子好炫哦 我叫山姆 |
[18:12] | – Flint. – Steve. | – 弗林特 – 史蒂夫 |
[18:13] | – Is that a Monkey Thought Translator? – Steve. | – 那个是猴类思想翻译机吗? – 史蒂夫 |
[18:17] | Incredible. Did you make all of this stuff? | 难以置信 这些都是你自己发明的? |
[18:22] | – You hit me with a rocket. – You kicked me in the face. | – 就是你骑着火箭撞的我! – 你还踩着我的脸了呢 |
[18:25] | I said I was sorry. | 我说过抱歉了 |
[18:28] | Do you know how hard it is to break into the weather game? | 你知道进入天气预报这个行当有多难吗? |
[18:31] | I spent my entire life building up to that moment. | 我一生都在为那一刻做准备 |
[18:36] | You get one shot at the show. | 成功只有一次机会 |
[18:38] | And if you don’t make it… | 一旦搞砸了… |
[18:40] | …it’s back to cleaning the barometers. | 就只能回去擦气压计 |
[18:51] | Cheese? | 奶酪? |
[18:57] | But that could only mean… | 那只可能是… |
[19:48] | Excited. Excited. | 兴奋 兴奋 |
[20:01] | My machine works. | 我的机器成功了 |
[20:04] | It really works! | 真的成功了! |
[20:12] | Your machine? | 你的机器? |
[20:13] | Is that what that rocket was? | 就是那个火箭吗? |
[20:17] | Do you like it? | 你喜欢吗? |
[20:19] | I love it! | 爱死了! |
[20:20] | This is just amazing. Look at this. | 真是太神奇了 瞧瞧吧 |
[20:23] | This is the greatest weather phenomenon in history. | 这可是有史以来最壮观的气象了 |
[20:26] | Hey, aren’t you a weathergirl? | 嘿 你不就是干天气预报的吗? |
[20:31] | Manny, get your camera. | 曼尼 扛上摄像机 |
[20:48] | This just in: Our humiliated weather intern is apparently back for more. | 最新消息:丢尽颜面的实习生又回来了 很显然是想再多找点不自在 |
[20:53] | Thanks, Patrick. Okay, everybody, you are not gonna believe this one… | 多谢 帕特里克 好了 各位 你一定不敢相信你看到的这一切 |
[20:56] | … but I am standing in the middle of a burger rain. | 但我就站在这场汉堡雨中 |
[21:01] | You may have seen a meteor shower… | 你或许看过流星雨 |
[21:03] | … but you’ve never seen a shower meatier than this. | 但你肯定没见过 比这个更有肉味儿的大雨 (肉味与流星音近) |
[21:07] | For a town stuck eating sardines, this is totally manna from heaven. | 对于一个以沙丁鱼度日的小镇来说 这无异于天赐美食 |
[21:11] | This tastes significantly better than sardines. | 这个可比沙丁鱼好吃多多了 |
[21:21] | This is going to be big. | 这事儿有戏了 |
[21:24] | This food weather was created intentionally… | 这场汉堡雨的幕后英雄 |
[21:26] | … by meek-ish backyard tinkerer Flint Lockwood. | 就是腼腆的后院发明家 弗林特·洛克伍德 |
[21:29] | Flint Lockwood? | 弗林特·洛克伍德? |
[21:33] | You’re under arrest for ruining Sardine Land. | 你因毁坏沙丁鱼游乐场被捕了! |
[21:35] | Flint, those burgers were awesome. | 弗林特 这些汉堡真是太棒了 |
[21:37] | The producer called and he was like, “Everybody loves that food weather.” | 制片打电话来 说 “大伙都爱死食品雨了” |
[21:40] | – Food weather. – What? | – 食品雨 – 啥? |
[21:42] | This could be bigger than Sardine Land. | 这可比沙丁鱼游乐园还有戏 |
[21:44] | – Can you make it rain food again? – No. | – 你能再让天上下吃的吗? – 别 |
[21:46] | – I don’t know if l… – You’re gonna do it again? | – 我不知道我… – 你还能再来一次? |
[21:48] | You gotta be kidding. | 你们这不是在胡闹嘛! |
[21:49] | Please, please, please. | 拜托了~拜托了~ |
[21:54] | – Yes. – No. | – 好! – 不行 |
[21:56] | – Give me one more chance. – We know this was an accident. | – 再给我一次机会吧 – 你我都清楚 刚才那是意外 |
[21:59] | – I know. – Cheeseburgers from the sky… | – 我知道 – 天上掉奶酪汉堡… |
[22:02] | …that’s not natural. | 太不正常了 |
[22:03] | My invention could save the whole town. | 我的发明可以拯救整座小镇 |
[22:06] | You will be so proud of me, Dad. | 你一定会以我为荣的 老爸 |
[22:09] | Plus… | 另外 |
[22:11] | …there’s a girl here. | 我带了个姑娘过来 |
[22:15] | Can you look me in the eye and tell me you’ve got this under control… | 你能看着我的眼睛告诉我 这一切都在你的控制之下 |
[22:19] | …and it’s not gonna end up in a disaster? | 最后你也不会捅出大篓子? |
[22:22] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[22:38] | I’ve got this under control, and it’s not gonna end in disaster. | 一切都在我的控制之下 而且不会捅出大篓子 |
[22:43] | – All right. – Thanks, Dad. | – 那好吧 – 谢了 老爸 |
[22:45] | – Oh, sure. – Okay. So, Sam… | – 哦 就这样吧 – 好了 山姆 |
[22:49] | …this is where the magic happens. | 这就是奇迹发生的地方 |
[22:54] | Lick. Lick. Lick. | 舔 舔 舔 |
[22:57] | Lick. Lick. Lick. | 舔 舔 舔 |
[23:02] | Welcome, Flint. | 欢迎回来 弗林特 |
[23:06] | You seriously spend a lot of time alone. | 你真是花了不少时间一个人呆在这啊 |
[23:09] | What? | 啥? |
[23:13] | So here’s how it works. | 原理是这样的 |
[23:14] | Water goes in the top, and food comes out the bottom. | 水从上面进去 食物从下面出来 |
[23:18] | When you shot it into the stratosphere… | 你把机器发射到平流层的时候 |
[23:20] | …you figured it would induce a phase change from the cumulonimbus layer? | 你就料到会引起积雨云层的物态变化了? |
[23:24] | That’s actually a really smart observation. | 你这个总结 做得很好 |
[23:28] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[23:30] | The clouds probably have water in them… | 云层里可能会有水 |
[23:33] | …which, I guess, is why you shot it up there in the first place. | 我猜 你是因为这个才把机器发射上去的 |
[23:36] | Right, right. That’s why I did that. | 嗯 嗯 就是这样 |
[23:38] | – On purpose. – Right. Yeah. | – 有意的 – 是呀 |
[23:41] | – Right. – Of course. | – 是啊 – 当然了 |
[23:44] | Okay. | 好了 |
[23:46] | The machine uses a principle of hydro-genetic mutation. | 这机器利用的是水分子变异的原理 |
[23:49] | Water molecules are bombarded with microwave radiation… | 我用微波辐射高度作用于水分子 |
[23:52] | …which mutates their genetic recipe into any kind of food you want. | 使它的性质变异成你想要的任何食物 |
[23:56] | So… | 这么说 |
[23:57] | – Pizza? – Yes. | – 能变出披萨嘛? – 嗯 |
[23:58] | – Mashed potatoes? – Yes. | – 土豆泥? – 嗯 |
[24:00] | – Peas? – Yes, that’s also a food. | – 豌豆? – 嗯 那是食物没错 |
[24:01] | – Steak? Apples? – Yes. | – 牛排 苹果? – 嗯 |
[24:03] | – Apple sauce? BLT? – Yes. | – 苹果酱?三明治? – 嗯 |
[24:04] | – I said any kind of food. – Chicken wings? | – 我说了 任何食物都可以 – 鸡翅? |
[24:07] | Think about what you’re saying, and if it’s a food, yes. | 先想一想再说好不 如果你想的东西 是能吃的 就没问题 |
[24:09] | – Baloney. – Baloney. That is a food. | – 红肠 – 红肠 那是吃的 |
[24:12] | – How about Jell-O? – Do you like Jell-O? | – 那果冻可以吗? – 你喜欢吃果冻? |
[24:14] | I love Jell-O. | 我爱死果冻了 |
[24:16] | I love Jell-O too. Oh, and peanut butter, right? | 我也爱吃果冻! 哦 还有花生酱 对吧? |
[24:19] | Oh, no, no, no, I am severely allergic to peanuts. | 哦 我不吃 我对那玩意儿严重过敏 |
[24:21] | Hey, me too. | 我也是 |
[24:22] | – What’s it called? – Peanut allergy. | – 你管这个叫什么? – 花生过敏症 |
[24:24] | – No, the machine. – Of course. | – 我是说这个机器了 – 它呀 |
[24:26] | It’s called the Flint Lockwood Diatonic Super-Mutating… | 这叫弗林特·洛克伍德 多功能超级变异 |
[24:29] | …Dynamic Food Replicator. | 动感食品复制器 |
[24:31] | Or, for short: | 简称 |
[24:33] | FLDSMDFR The FLDSMDFR. | |
[24:35] | Fliminadifiser? Fliminadifiser? | |
[24:36] | FLDSMDFR FLDSMDFR. | |
[24:38] | Fliminubahdibferer? Fliminubahdibferer? | |
[24:39] | Fli Fli. | |
[24:41] | Suh Suh. | |
[24:43] | Fdiferf Fdiferf. | |
[24:46] | Manny, make sure you get this. He’s gonna make the food now. | 曼尼 把这个拍下来 他要开始制造食物了 |
[24:49] | Now? | 现在? |
[24:50] | Well, the thing is, I can’t… | 那个 事情是这样的 我… |
[24:54] | … wait to show you this hilarious Internet video. | 等不及要给你看这个搞笑的视频了 |
[24:58] | What? | 这? |
[25:01] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[25:07] | It’s so cute. | 好可爱啊 |
[25:09] | Pushing. Folding. Connecting. | 我按 我叠 我接 |
[25:11] | Taping. Turning. Painting. Switching. | 我贴 我转 我画 我开 |
[25:14] | Staring. | 我盯 |
[25:15] | Motivating. | 我的小宇宙~ |
[25:16] | – Placing button. – I can’t believe I’ve been watching this… | – 安装按钮 – 真不敢相信 我看这个 |
[25:19] | …for three hours. – I know. | – 都看了三小时了 – 就是说啊 |
[25:31] | It’s working. | 能用诶 |
[25:32] | What do you guys want for breakfast? | 你们早餐想吃点什么? |
[25:34] | – Gummi Bears. – Whoa, Steve, no. | – 吉米熊(软糖) – 这个不行 史蒂夫 |
[25:36] | We both know how you get around Gummi Bears. | 我们都清楚你想拿他们干什么 |
[25:39] | How about… | 要不来点… |
[25:40] | …eggs. – And toast. | – 煎蛋 – 吐司 |
[25:42] | Orange juice. | 橙汁 |
[25:43] | – And bacon. – Bacon. | – 还有熏肉 – 熏肉 |
[25:46] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛呀? |
[25:48] | Nothing. | 没干嘛 |
[25:49] | To the computer. | 转战电脑去也! |
[25:55] | So you’re sure this is safe? | 你确定这么做安全吗? |
[25:58] | Don’t worry. I have a Dangeometer that lets us know… | 别担心 我做了个危险指数仪 好知道 |
[26:01] | …if the food is going to over-mutate. | 食物有没有变异过头 |
[26:03] | What happens if the food over-mutates? | 万一食物变异过头会怎样呢? |
[26:05] | I don’t know. But that’ll never happen. | 我也不知道 肯定不会发生那种事的了 |
[26:07] | All right, this probably won’t explode. | 好了 应该不会爆炸 |
[26:10] | What? | 说啥? |
[26:18] | Bacon. | 熏肉 |
[26:26] | Those cheeseburgers were only the beginning… | 奶酪汉堡只是前奏 |
[26:28] | …because a breakfast system is on its way to Swallow Falls. | 因为早餐正向大燕瀑布进发 |
[26:31] | My forecast? | 想听我的预报? |
[26:32] | Sunny side up. | 天气晴朗 煎蛋正面向上! |
[26:53] | Flint, my boy. Can you do lunch? | 弗林特 好小伙 你能再做一顿午餐吗? |
[26:56] | All right, here’s the skinny: | 好了 计划是这样的: |
[26:58] | You keep making it rain the snackadoos… | 你继续造雨 下好吃的 |
[27:01] | …weathergirl provides free advertising… | 天气预报接着给我们免费做广告 |
[27:03] | …I have taken out a very high-interest loan… | 我呢 借了一笔高息贷款 |
[27:05] | …to convert this Podunk town into a tourist food-topia. | 把破小镇改造成一个 主打食品旅游的世外桃源! |
[27:09] | All you have to do is make it rain food three meals a day… | 你只需要 让天上一天下三顿食物 |
[27:12] | …every day for the foreseeable future… | 在可预见的未来 永不间断 |
[27:14] | …and in 30 days we hold a grand reopening of the island… | 一个月后 我们举办一场盛大的开岛仪式 |
[27:17] | …as a must-see cruise destination. | 定位是不能错过的海岛旅游专线 |
[27:20] | And everyone, everywhere… | 那时候 每个人 每个角落 |
[27:23] | …is going to love your invention. | 都会热爱你的发明 |
[27:28] | Do you think so? | 你真这么觉得? |
[27:29] | I know so. | 我确定 |
[27:36] | Now that’s what I call poultry in motion. | 我管这个情景叫”禽肉总动员” |
[27:44] | chew and swallow | [大嚼大咽(燕)镇] |
[27:46] | anti-gas tablet | [专卖消食片] |
[27:47] | international house of cumin | [国际茴香坊] |
[27:49] | Mr. Lockwood, may I please have waffles? | 洛克伍德先生 我能点一些华夫饼吗? |
[27:52] | – Falafels? – Jellybeans. | – 炸豆丸子? – 豆粒软糖 |
[27:53] | – Avocado. – Coming right up. | – 鳄梨 – 马上就好 |
[27:57] | Leftovers? | 剩菜残羹? |
[27:59] | Not a problem with Flint Lockwood’s latest invention, the Outtasighter… | 不是问题 有了弗林特·洛克伍德的 最新发明–眼不见为净机 |
[28:02] | …so-named because it catapults uneaten food out of sight… | 机如其名 它将吃不完的食物 弹出人们的视线 |
[28:05] | …and therefore, out of mind. | 同时 也就弹走了烦恼 |
[28:10] | flint lockwood napkins | [弗林特·洛克伍德牌纸巾] |
[28:13] | mouth funnels | [接食漏斗] |
[28:16] | Jellybeans! | 豆粒软糖! |
[28:18] | Awesome. | 太棒了 |
[28:20] | – BLT. – Doughnuts. | – 三明治 – 甜甜圈 |
[28:23] | Pie. | 馅饼 |
[28:24] | Gummi bears. | 吉米熊 |
[28:25] | – Fish. – Crème brǔlée! | – 鱼 – 焦糖蛋糕! |
[28:30] | A pizza stuffed inside a turkey… | 火鸡内塞一份披萨 |
[28:32] | …the whole thing deep-fried and dipped in chocolate. | 高火油炸再用巧克力浸泡 |
[28:36] | It’s me, the mayor. | 是我啊 市长 |
[28:38] | You look different. | 你看起来有点不一样了 |
[28:40] | Did you get a new haircut? | 剪头发了? |
[28:42] | Yes, I did. Thank you for noticing. | 没错 多谢你这么细心 |
[28:53] | – I love you. – Thanks, Dad. I love you. | – 我爱你 – 谢了 爸 我也爱你 |
[28:54] | I love spending time with you, Dad. | 我想多跟你在一起 爸爸 |
[28:57] | sardines 100% off | [沙丁鱼大减价100%] |
[29:01] | Hey, Dad, I’m headed back to the lab. | 嘿 老爸 我回实验室了 |
[29:03] | If you wanna come, I could show you how I make the food. | 你要是想 我可以教你怎么制造食物 |
[29:08] | No, thanks. | 不用 谢了 |
[29:09] | That techno-food, it’s too complicated for an old fisherman. | 那种高科技食品 对于我这种老渔夫里说太复杂了 |
[29:15] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[29:17] | Could still use your help around here, though, you know. | 你还是可以回来帮把手的 |
[29:21] | I’m working with the mayor now, Dad. | 我现在和市长一起工作 老爸 |
[29:24] | I mean, the town’s grand reopening is in, like, a week. | 开岛仪式再有一周就到了 |
[29:27] | Right. Got it. | 好吧 懂了 |
[29:36] | Flint Lockwood? | 弗林特·洛克伍德 |
[29:39] | Yeah? | 啥事? |
[29:42] | It’s my son Cal’s birthday tomorrow… | 明天就是我儿子凯尔的生日了… |
[29:45] | …and I was just wondering if you could make it rain something special. | 我想 你能不能让天上下点特别的 |
[29:48] | Well, I’m pretty backed up on requests. | 这里点餐预约已经太多了 |
[29:51] | Plus, you’re always mean to me. | 还有 你老是对我不客气 |
[29:53] | It’ll be just one time… | 就这一次… |
[29:55] | …for my special angel’s special day. | 给我宝贝儿子的大日子一个惊喜 |
[29:58] | I don’t know. | 真说不好 |
[30:00] | You know, I don’t wanna overwork the machine, so… | 你也知道 我不想 让机器超负荷工作 所以… |
[30:03] | Okay. I knew it was a long shot. | 算了 我知道本来可能就不大 |
[30:07] | I just wanted Cal to see how much his father loves him. | 我只是想让凯尔知道 我有多么爱他 |
[30:10] | I thought you would understand. | 我以为你能懂 |
[30:15] | You know how fathers always trying to express… | 你知道 父亲总是想… |
[30:17] | …their love and appreciation for their sons. | 让儿子知道他们的爱和赞赏 |
[30:25] | Earl, wait. | 厄尔 等等 |
[30:37] | Touch. Touch. Touch. | 摸 摸 摸 |
[30:41] | I’ve got an idea. | 我有个好主意 |
[31:01] | Happy birthday, son. | 生日快乐 儿子 |
[31:03] | Dad? | 老爸? |
[31:04] | This is your day. Go have fun. | 今天是你的大日子 尽情玩吧 |
[31:07] | – I love you guys. You’re awesome. – I love you too, son. | – 我爱死你们了 你们真是太棒了 – 我也爱你 儿子 |
[31:10] | – Have a good time, baby. – Ice cream! | – 好的开心 宝贝 – 冰激凌! |
[31:15] | Yeah! Cool. | 耶!酷! |
[31:20] | Strawberry’s my favorite. | 草莓味是我的最爱 |
[31:35] | Come on, Dad. | 快来了 老爸 |
[31:36] | I don’t know, Cal. | 不好吧 凯尔 |
[31:37] | This doesn’t look safe! | 这个看起来不安全 |
[31:48] | I love you, son. | 我爱你 儿子 |
[31:49] | I know, Dad. You tell me every day. | 我知道 老爸 你每天都挂在嘴边 |
[31:56] | Flint, this is amazing. | 弗林特 这真是太奇妙了 |
[31:58] | And designing the ice cream to accumulate into scoops… | 把冰激凌设计得能积聚成勺子状 |
[32:01] | …I don’t know how you’re gonna top this. | 真不知道你能拿什么超越这个创意 |
[32:03] | Maybe with hot fudge. | 或许用热软糖 |
[32:08] | Hey, Flint. | 嘿 弗林特 |
[32:09] | You wanna be in a snowball fight with us? | 你想和我们玩打雪仗吗? |
[32:13] | Flint, what’s the problem? | 弗林特 怎么了? |
[32:15] | I’ve never actually been in a snowball fight. | 我其实从来没打过雪仗 |
[32:17] | – Really? – I don’t even know the rules. | – 真的? – 我都不知道这个规则 |
[32:19] | Is there like a point system or is it… | 是计分呢 还是… |
[32:23] | …to the death? – No… | – 打到死为止? – 不是了… |
[32:25] | You’ve nev…? I mean, look, even Steve is throwing chocolate snowballs. | 你从没…?你看 连史蒂夫 都会扔巧克力雪球 |
[32:35] | So like this? | 像这样? |
[32:39] | No, harder than that. | 不对 再用力点 |
[32:44] | Snowball. Snowball, snowball, snowball. | 打雪仗 打雪仗 |
[32:47] | Snowball. Snowball. | 打雪仗 打雪仗 |
[32:50] | Well, something to be said for enthusiasm. | 这个 好像有点激动过头了哈 |
[32:53] | Snowball! | 打雪仗! |
[32:56] | Snowball! | 打雪仗! |
[33:00] | Snowball and snowball. | 打雪仗 打雪仗! |
[33:02] | Kids? What’s going on? | 孩子们 怎么回事? |
[33:04] | Snowball. | 打雪仗! |
[33:07] | – Snowball. – Snowball. Snowball. | – 打雪仗 – 打雪仗 打雪仗 |
[33:09] | I scream, you scream… | 我尖叫来你尖叫 |
[33:11] | … we all scream for Flint Lockwood’s latest tasty town-wide treat… | 我们都在为弗林特·洛克伍德 最新一次全镇范围内的盛宴尖叫 |
[33:15] | … with flurries of frozen fun on what the mayor declared to be… | 伴随着阵阵凉爽的愉悦 市长宣布将这一天 |
[33:18] | … an ice cream snow day. | 定为冰激凌雪花日 |
[33:20] | He’d also like to invite everyone in the world to catch a cruise liner… | 同时 他还盛情邀请全世界 乘上油轮 |
[33:24] | … and come on down this Saturday… | 于本周六莅临本镇 |
[33:25] | … for the grand opening of Chew And Swallow… | 来参加”大嚼大咽镇”的盛大开岛仪式 |
[33:28] | … a town that is truly à la mode. | 这可是一个真正由冰激凌点缀的小镇哦 |
[33:39] | A town that is truly topped with ice cream. | 这可是一个真正由冰淇凌点缀的小镇哦 |
[33:42] | With today’s scoop for the Weather News Network… | 今天气象新闻台 为您播报这则独家新闻的是 |
[33:45] | …l’m Sam Sparks. | 山姆·斯帕克斯! |
[33:48] | Flint, this is the best breakfast ever. | 弗林特 这真是史上最棒的早餐! |
[33:58] | That’s it! | 就这样! |
[33:59] | Researching. Role-playing. | 我搜 我练 |
[34:01] | Dialing. | 我拨 |
[34:03] | Waiting. | 我等 |
[34:07] | – Sam Sparks. – Hanging up. | – 山姆·斯帕克斯 – 我挂 |
[34:09] | Regretting. Re-psyching. | 我悔 打起精神! |
[34:11] | Saying what I’m doing. | 我边说边做 |
[34:13] | – Flint? – “Hi, Sam, how are you? That’s nice. | – 弗林特? – “嗨 山姆 别来无恙?太好了” |
[34:15] | I was wondering if you would like to go on a da…” | “我在想你愿不愿意跟我约…” |
[34:18] | Activity with me tomorrow. | 明天参加一个活动 |
[34:21] | – Okay. – Great, bye. Meet me in the forest. | – 好吧 – 太好了 拜 树林见 |
[34:24] | Nailed it. Gotta go, Steve. | 搞定!该走了 史蒂夫 |
[34:26] | Keep an eye on the lab for me. | 帮我看着点实验室 |
[34:31] | Steve. | 史蒂夫 |
[34:34] | Foster still at the plate. | 福斯特还在本垒 |
[34:36] | And nobody out. | 暂无人出局 [电视棒球赛解说] |
[34:38] | Where are we going? | 我们这是去哪儿? |
[34:39] | Oh, nowhere. I just thought it’d be nice… | 哦 没去哪儿 我只是觉得 |
[34:42] | …for the two of us to go on a walk together. | 我们一起出来走走也挺好 |
[34:46] | Like you do as friends. | 以朋友的身份 |
[34:49] | Oh, my, what’s that? | 哦 天 那是啥? |
[35:02] | Jell-O’s my favorite. | 我最爱果冻了 |
[35:04] | You never made a request, so… | 你没跟我点过餐 所以… |
[35:06] | …I made one for you. | 我单给你做了一份 |
[35:11] | Flint? | 弗林特? |
[35:13] | Flint? | 弗林特? |
[35:15] | Join me. | 来吧 |
[35:30] | But how did you…? | 你是怎么…? |
[35:31] | I made it rain Jell-O, then I gathered it up with the Outtasighter… | 我先让天上下果冻 然后拿眼不见为净机收集起来 |
[35:35] | …and then I brought it here and pressed it… | 再运到这里来 压进一个 |
[35:37] | …into a gigantic custom-carved plastic Tupperware mold I made. No big deal. | 事先做好的巨型模具 没什么大不了的 |
[35:43] | Everything’s made of Jell-O. | 每样东西都是果冻做的 |
[35:45] | This piano, those sconces… | 钢琴 壁灯 |
[35:47] | …that ghetto blaster, that Jell-O, that aquarium… | 立体声音响 果冻 水族箱 |
[35:49] | …that Venus de Milo with your face on it… | 米洛的维纳斯 脸是照着你雕的 |
[35:52] | …next to a Michelangelo’s David that also has your face. | 还有米开朗琪罗的大卫 脸也是照你雕的 |
[35:55] | Come on, Sam, what are you waiting for? | 快来啊 山姆 还等什么? |
[35:59] | exit | [出口] |
[36:01] | Nothing! | 没等什么! |
[36:19] | Cannonball. | 抱膝跳水 |
[36:22] | Belly flop. | 胸部着水 |
[36:27] | Why did I do that? | 我干嘛要这么干? |
[36:37] | – So Jell-O. – Right. Right, right. | – 果冻哈 – 是呵 |
[36:40] | It’s a solid, it’s a liquid… | 既是固体 又是液体 |
[36:41] | …it’s a visco-elastic polymer made of polypeptide chains, but you eat it. | 这种多肽链组成的粘弹性聚合物 可大家就是爱吃 |
[36:46] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[36:48] | …it tastes good. | 这个好好吃哦 |
[36:50] | – Why do you do that? – Do what? | – 你干嘛要这样? – 怎样? |
[36:52] | Say something super smart and then bail from it. | 先说一些很聪明的话 接着又装傻 |
[36:58] | Can you keep a secret? | 你能保密吗? |
[36:59] | No. | 不能 |
[37:02] | But this time, sure, yeah. | 不过这次 可以 没问题 |
[37:06] | Okay. Well, it was a really long time ago, but I, too, was… | 好吧 嗯 很久以前 我也是个… |
[37:14] | …a nerd. | 书呆子 |
[37:15] | Too? | 也? |
[37:16] | When I was a little girl… | 我很小的时候 |
[37:19] | …I wore a ponytail, I had glasses… | 扎着马尾辫 戴着大眼镜 |
[37:22] | …and I was totally obsessed with the science of weather. | 还特别痴迷气象科学 |
[37:28] | Other girls wanted a Barbie. | 别的女孩子都想要个芭比娃娃 |
[37:30] | I wanted a Doppler Weather Radar 2000 Turbo. | 我却只想要个 2000型多普勒气象观测雷达 |
[37:34] | But all the kids used to taunt me with this lame song. | 别的小孩就编了首烂儿歌嘲弄我 |
[37:37] | It wasn’t even clever. | 那歌甚至都不押韵 |
[37:38] | Four-eyes, four-eyes | 四眼妹 四眼妹 |
[37:40] | You need glasses to see | 不戴眼镜看不见 |
[37:45] | Go on. | 接着说 |
[37:48] | So I got a new look… | 所以我就改头换面 |
[37:49] | …gave up the science-y smart stuff… | 不再搞跟科学相关的聪明事儿 |
[37:52] | …and I was never made fun of again. | 后来也就再没有人笑话我 |
[37:54] | And I still need these glasses, but I never wear them. | 我还是近视 但再也不戴眼镜了 |
[37:58] | – I’ll bet you look great with glasses on. – I’m not… | – 我敢打赌 你戴上眼镜一定很好看 – 我不想… |
[38:01] | And on they go. | 这就戴上喽 |
[38:07] | – What? – Nothing. | – 怎么了? – 没啥 |
[38:08] | Wait. | 等等 |
[38:13] | It’s a Jell-O scrunchie. | 这个是果冻发圈 |
[38:19] | And now, the reveal. | 现在 揭晓 |
[38:27] | I mean, you were okay before… | 你以前是还凑合… |
[38:30] | …but now… | 可现在… |
[38:32] | …you’re beautiful. | 真是太美了 |
[38:35] | No, I’m not. I can’t go out in public like this. | 哪里 才没有 我这样 怎么敢出去见人 |
[38:38] | Well, why not? | 为什么不敢? |
[38:41] | I mean, this is the real you, right? | 这才是真正的你啊 不是嘛? |
[38:45] | Smart. | 聪明伶俐 |
[38:47] | Bespectacled. | 戴着眼镜 |
[38:50] | Who wouldn’t wanna see that? | 怎么会有人不想看到这样的你? |
[38:52] | You know, I’ve never met anyone like you, Flint Lockwood. | 知道嘛 我从没遇到过 你这样的人 弗林特·洛克伍德 |
[38:56] | Me either. | 我也是 |
[38:58] | But about you. | 只对你(有这种感觉) |
[39:17] | Flint, you have a call | 弗林特 来电话了 |
[39:19] | Flint, you have a call | 弗林特 来电话了 |
[39:21] | Is your phone ringing? | 那个是你的铃声? |
[39:23] | That’s weird. Someone must’ve changed my ring. | 这就怪了 肯定是有人 偷偷把铃声换了 |
[39:27] | Oh, it’s the mayor. Do you mind if I take this? | 哦 是市长的电话 不介意我现在接吧? |
[39:29] | No, no, no. | 当然不了 |
[39:30] | – Go ahead, take it. That’s fine. – I’m sorry. It’s important. | – 去吧 接电话 我没事 – 真抱歉 这个电话很重要 |
[39:33] | – I should be going too. It’s getting late. – I’m just gonna step outside. | – 我也该走了 天色也不早了 – 我出去接电话 |
[39:47] | Dad, you came. I have so much to tell you. | 老爸 你来了 我有好多话要跟你讲 |
[39:49] | – Do I look all right? – You look great. Come on, let’s go. | – 我看起来还行吧? – 精神极了 我们走吧 |
[39:54] | Dad, I almost kissed a girl. | 老爸 我差点吻了个女孩 |
[39:55] | – It’s Baby Brent, you know? – It was the coolest thing… Hi. | 我是布兰特宝宝 你没长眼睛嘛? |
[39:59] | – I should be on the list. – Hey, Brian. | – 我肯定在单子上 – 嗨 布莱恩 |
[40:02] | What? You’re letting that guy in? That guy’s a nerd. | 搞什么?你让那家伙进去? 那家伙是个呆子! |
[40:09] | Hey, how’s it going? | 嘿 最近可好? |
[40:11] | Oh, thank you. Thank you so much. Thank you. | 哦 谢谢 真是太感谢了 |
[40:14] | A toast. To Flint and his delicious steaks. | 敬你一杯 为弗林特和他美味的牛排 干杯 |
[40:17] | – Oh, thanks. Thank you. – Very nice place. | – 谢谢 谢谢 – 这地方不错 |
[40:20] | Oh, wow. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:22] | – Flint Lockwood. – Earl. | – 弗林特·洛克伍德 – 是你啊 厄尔 |
[40:31] | So no roof. | 这里没屋顶 |
[40:32] | Yep. You just hold out your plate. | 没错 你把盘子伸出去 |
[40:35] | And I even made it rain your favorite: | 今晚我特意让天上下你最爱吃的 |
[40:37] | Meat. | 肉 |
[40:45] | Okay. | 好了 |
[40:47] | So you know how the grand reopening of the town is tomorrow? | 你知道那个盛大的开岛仪式 明天就开始吧? |
[40:51] | Well, the mayor has asked me to cut the ribbon. | 市长邀请我去剪彩 |
[40:56] | He said my invention saved the town. | 他说我的发明救活了小镇 |
[40:59] | Aren’t you proud of me? | 你不为我感到骄傲吗? |
[41:09] | Well… | 这个… |
[41:12] | …doesn’t this steak look a little big to you? | 你不觉得这些牛排有些太大了吗? |
[41:16] | Yeah, it’s a big steak. I mean, every steak is not exactly the same size. | 怎么了 这就是大牛排啊 每块牛排大小并不完全一样 |
[41:21] | Did you even hear what I just said? | 你刚才有没有在听我说话? |
[41:25] | Son, look around. | 儿子 看看周围 |
[41:27] | I’m not sure this is good for people. | 我不太肯定 这样对大家好不好 |
[41:31] | Maybe you should think about turning this thing off. | 或许你该考虑一下 把机器关掉 |
[41:34] | It’s making everybody happy. | 我的机器让每个人都很开心 |
[41:37] | Everybody except you. | 每个人 除了你 |
[41:40] | When are you gonna accept that this is who I am… | 你要时候才能接受 现在的我才是真实的自己 |
[41:42] | …instead of trying to get me to work in some boring tackle shop? | 而不是想方设法 让我去那个无聊的钓具店干活? |
[41:48] | Well… | 这样… |
[41:50] | …you seem like you know what you’re doing, then. | 你看起来好像胸有成竹 |
[41:54] | I guess I’ll just get out of your way. | 那我就不在这里挡你的道了 |
[42:25] | Get with the times, man. | 跟上点时代行不行 |
[42:26] | I mean, there’s no pleasing that guy. | 根本就没可能让他高兴 |
[42:29] | He just wants to take anything good I do and just smoosh it. | 他就是想把我做的所有好事 都一巴掌拍烂 |
[42:43] | These are big hot dogs. | 好大的热狗 |
[42:56] | Man. | 唉 |
[42:58] | I mean, this isn’t that bad. | 也不是那么糟糕 |
[43:01] | – Is it, Steve? – Yellow. | – 对吧 史蒂夫? – 黄了 |
[43:03] | You’re right, Steve. | 没错 史蒂夫 |
[43:04] | The Dangeometer is in the yellow. | 危险指数仪是显示黄色 |
[43:07] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道接着该怎么办 |
[43:08] | I do… | 我知道 |
[43:11] | …declare these hot dogs to be delicious! | 这些热狗真是太美味了! |
[43:14] | Oh, no. | 我的天! |
[43:17] | How did you get in here? | 你怎么进来的? |
[43:18] | Tomorrow’s the big day, Flint. | 明天是个大日子 弗林特 |
[43:21] | The entire town’s fate is resting on your food weather. | 整座小镇的兴衰 就全指望你天降美食了 |
[43:24] | I’m thinking pasta. | 我想来点意大利面应该不错 |
[43:26] | Some light apps. I know you won’t let us down. | 对你来说这是小意思 我知道你不会让我们失望 |
[43:33] | Well, Mr. Mayor, I think there’s something you should see. | 那个 市长先生 有些东西你应该看看 |
[43:36] | What? | 是什么? |
[43:37] | This is the molecular structure of a hot dog that fell last week. | 这个是上周热狗的分子结构 |
[43:42] | And this is the molecular structure of a hot dog that fell today. | 这个是今天的 |
[43:47] | The machine uses microwave radiation… | 机器利用微波辐射 |
[43:49] | …to mutate the genetic recipe of the food. | 使水分子变异成食物分子 |
[43:51] | The more we ask it to make, the more clouds it takes in… | 我们要求的越多 机器就吸入越多的云气 |
[43:54] | …the more radiation it emits, the more these molecules could over-mutate. | 然后就发射越多辐射 这些分子也就越可能变异过度 |
[43:59] | I think that’s why the food is getting bigger. | 我认为 这些食物就是因为这 才变得越来越大 |
[44:02] | Here’s what I heard: | 我就听见你说: |
[44:04] | “Science, science, science, bigger.” | “科学这个 科学那个 越来越大” |
[44:07] | And bigger is better. | 越大越好嘛 |
[44:08] | Everyone’s gonna love these new portion sizes. | 所有人都会爱上这个大号尺寸的 |
[44:13] | I know I do. | 我就是 |
[44:17] | My dad thinks I should turn it off. | 我爸觉得我该把机器关了 |
[44:19] | Geniuses like us are never understood by their fathers, Flint. | 像我们这样的天才 从来就得不到父亲的理解 |
[44:24] | But what if things go… | 但万一事情… |
[44:25] | Who needs the approval of one family member… | 一个家人的认可有什么用呢 |
[44:27] | …when you can have it from millions of acquaintances? | 你可以得到千千万万人的认可 |
[44:30] | Not to mention that little cutlet, Sam Sparks. | 更不用提 还有那位小靓妹 山姆·斯帕克斯 |
[44:34] | And me. | 还有我 |
[44:36] | I’ve always felt that you were like a son to me, Flint. | 我一直把你当儿子看待 |
[44:40] | And I’m gonna be so proud of you tomorrow when you cut that ribbon… | 明天你剪彩的那一刻 我一定会为你无比自豪 |
[44:45] | …save the town… | 你拯救了小镇 |
[44:47] | …and prove to everybody what a great inventor you are. | 向世人证明了 你是多么伟大的发明家 |
[44:52] | So here’s the cheese: | 你可要想清楚了: |
[44:54] | You can keep it going… | 你可以让机器继续工作 |
[44:56] | …get everything you’ve ever wanted… | 得到一切你渴望的东西 |
[44:59] | …and be the great man I know you can be. | 成为一个伟人 我知道你一定行 |
[45:02] | Or you can turn it off… | 或者 你可以关掉机器 |
[45:05] | …ruin everything… | 毁掉一切(你已经拥有的) |
[45:07] | …and no one will ever like you. | 以后 再也不会有人喜欢你 |
[45:11] | It’s your choice. | 你自己选择吧 |
[45:13] | Choice. | 选择 |
[45:15] | Choice. | 选择 |
[45:16] | Choice. | 选择 |
[45:18] | Choice. | 选择 |
[45:19] | Choice. | 选择 |
[45:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[45:36] | I mean, bigger is better… | 真的是越大越好… |
[45:39] | …right? | 对吧? |
[45:40] | Oh, yeah. | 那还用说 |
[45:46] | Spaghetti. Asparagus. Celery. Garlic bread. Meatball. Shrimp. | 意面 芦笋 芹菜 大蒜面包 肉丸 大虾 |
[46:03] | – Looks safe to me. – And sanitary too. | – 这东西看起来挺安全 – 还卫生 |
[46:20] | doppler 2000 turbo | [多普勒2000(气象观测雷达)] |
[46:39] | Who’s hungry? | 有谁饿了? |
[46:43] | Welcome, tourists, to Chew And Swallow. | 热烈欢迎 各方游客! 欢迎来到大嚼大咽镇! |
[46:47] | That is one big mayor. | 这市长可够大个 |
[46:49] | Delight in our nacho-cheese hot springs. | 游弋在薄饼加奶酪的温泉 |
[46:54] | Allow your kids to eat all the junk food they want… | 任由您的孩子在无人看管的儿童区 |
[46:57] | …in our completely unsupervised Kid Zone! | 尽情享用垃圾食品 |
[47:00] | I’ve got jellybeans for teeth. | 我的牙齿都是豆粒软糖 |
[47:02] | And when the fun is done… | 游乐尽兴之后 |
[47:04] | …gaze upon the sunset cresting over Mount Leftovers. | 还能欣赏剩菜残羹山的落日美景 |
[47:08] | From which we’re protected by a presumably indestructible dam. | 一座貌似坚不可摧的大坝 可以确保各位安全 |
[47:12] | We’ve got people here today from all around the world… | 今天的客人来自五湖四海 |
[47:16] | …from as far as China to West Virginia. | 远至天朝 近至西弗吉尼亚 |
[47:19] | Also I think there’s some Canadians here. | 估计还有一些加拿大客人吧 |
[47:21] | – You need to look at this. – Why aren’t you on TV? | – 你得看看这个 – 你怎么还没上电视? |
[47:23] | You’re supposed to be broadcasting this. | 不是应该在直播吗? |
[47:25] | There’s a problem. The food’s getting bigger. | 出问题了 食物变得越来越大 |
[47:28] | I know, it’s great. Bigger portion sizes. Everyone loves it. | 我知道 多好啊 大号食物 大家喜欢都来不及 |
[47:31] | I’m not sure we’re doing the right thing here. | 这么做对吗 |
[47:33] | What if we’ve bitten off more than we can chew? | 万一我们贪多嚼不烂怎么办? |
[47:36] | For the first time in my life, everybody loves something that I’ve done. | 这是我这辈子第一次 大家都喜欢我的发明 |
[47:40] | Why can’t you just be happy for me… | 你怎么就不能为我高兴 |
[47:42] | …and go say the weather or something. Jeez. | 去干好你的天气预报呢?真是 |
[47:45] | And without further ado… | 毋庸赘述 |
[47:47] | …our town’s hero and my metaphorical son… | 接下来就请出本镇的英雄 和我亲如父子的 |
[47:51] | …Flint Lockwood. | 弗林特·洛克伍德! |
[47:53] | Yeah, Flint. | 耶 弗林特 |
[47:55] | Thank you. Thank you, everyone. | 谢谢 谢谢各位 |
[47:57] | – Sign my shrimp. – Thank you. | – 在我的大虾上签字吧 – 谢谢 |
[47:59] | – Yeah. Yeah. – I love you. | 我爱你 |
[48:01] | I admire your quirkiness, dude. | 我真崇拜你个怪胎! |
[48:04] | Brent, we’re gonna need you to hand over the ceremonial scissors. | 布兰特 请把剪彩用的剪刀交出来 |
[48:08] | But… | 可是… |
[48:09] | No. | 不要 |
[48:11] | – You can’t. You can’t take them. No. – Here you go. | – 你不能 不能拿走他们 不能! – 给您 |
[48:15] | I’m Baby Brent. | 我是布兰特宝宝 |
[48:19] | Put your clothes back on. | 穿上衣服吧 |
[48:22] | Who am I? | 我是谁? |
[48:27] | Go ahead, Flint. | 动手吧 |
[48:29] | Everybody loves you. | 人人都爱弗林特 |
[48:31] | Lockwood! Lockwood! Lockwood! | 洛克伍德! |
[48:34] | Lockwood! Lockwood! Lockwood! | 洛克伍德! |
[49:10] | Danger. Danger. Danger. | 危险 危险 危险 |
[49:17] | Salt-and-pepper wind? | 风里有调料? |
[49:22] | Oregano. | 牛至 (一种用于意面调味的植物性作料) |
[49:40] | Sam, wait. No, I can turn it off. | 山姆 等等 别走 我能把机器关了 |
[49:48] | I can turn it off. | 我一定能关掉机器 |
[50:03] | All right, kid, it’s all gonna be okay. | 小盆友 没事的 一切都会好起来 |
[50:08] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[50:12] | – Pardon me. – Pardon me. | – 抱歉 – 抱歉 |
[50:16] | – Excuse me. – No problem. | – 借过 – 没问题 |
[50:22] | No. | 不! |
[50:31] | – Gummi Bears. – Not now, Steve. | – 吉米熊 – 现在不是时候 史蒂夫 |
[50:40] | Condiments? Salt? Pepper? | 要调味品吗 食盐 胡椒? |
[50:45] | Flint. | 弗林特 |
[50:51] | This is Sam Sparks, live from Chew And Swallow… | 我是山姆·斯帕克斯 从大嚼大咽镇发来现场报道 |
[50:53] | …where a spaghetti twister… | 一场意面龙卷风正… |
[50:55] | Sam, hey, we love a good storm over here, but you look like a nerd. | 山姆 我们倒是愿意瞧瞧龙卷风 不过你看起来像个呆子啊 |
[50:59] | Patrick, several children are stranded in the path of this tomato tornado. | 帕特里克 数名儿童 被困在龙卷风的前进路径上 |
[51:04] | My tummy hurts. | 我肚肚好痛 |
[51:07] | Cal. | 凯尔 |
[51:10] | What is that, a scrunchie? I haven’t seen one of those since 1995. | 那是啥 发圈吗? 1995年之后我就再没见过这玩意儿了! |
[51:13] | What? We have an actual weather emergency. | 你说什么?我们正经历一场气象灾害 |
[51:17] | Well, we’ll get right back to that storm… | 好了 我们马上回来 了解更多关于风暴的消息 |
[51:19] | … and hopefully Sam’ll look a little more appealing. | 但愿那时候山姆比现在更好看点 |
[51:30] | Steve, we just have to upload the kill code and then we’ll shut down the… | 史蒂夫 我们只要发送终止指令 然后再把… |
[51:33] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干嘛? |
[51:35] | I’ve been ordering dinner for the last 10 minutes. | 我都点了十分钟的餐了 |
[51:37] | – Is something going on? – I’ve gotta stop the machine. | – 发生什么事了吗? – 我得让机器停下 |
[51:40] | Everyone’s in danger because of me. | 因为我 大家现在处境危险 |
[51:42] | Oh, it can’t be that bad. | 不会那么严重的了 |
[51:45] | – No. – Well, I’m out of here. | – 不 – 好了 我该走了 |
[51:48] | I can still stop the order with the kill code. | 只要发送终止指令 还来得及阻止 |
[51:54] | – Sending kill code. – I’m back. | – 发送终止指令 – 我又回来了 |
[51:56] | Got to get the button. | 得按按钮 |
[52:00] | Play. Fun. Fun. Play. | 玩 好玩 好玩 玩 |
[52:01] | Hey, Flint. It’s been nice to beet you. | 嘿 弗林特 我拿甜菜招待你吧 |
[52:07] | That’s a radish. | 那是萝卜 |
[52:31] | That was the only way to communicate with the machine. | 我只有这一个办法能控制机器 |
[52:36] | What exactly did you order? | 你到底点了什么? |
[52:38] | A Vegas-style all-you-can-eat buffet. | 拉斯维加斯式的自助餐 |
[52:44] | Jellybean. Watermelon. Marshmallow. Pretzel. Sushi. | 豆粒软糖 西瓜 果汁软糖 椒盐卷饼 寿司 |
[52:47] | Cheeseburger. Pretzel. Egg salad. Strawberry. Marshmallow. | 奶酪汉堡 椒盐卷饼 鸡蛋沙拉 草莓 果汁软糖 |
[52:55] | Strawberry. | 草莓 |
[53:02] | – Is everyone okay? – Yeah. | – 大家都没事吧? – 嗯 |
[53:11] | Help, somebody. | 帮帮我 来人啊 |
[53:13] | Help me, please. | 帮帮我 拜托了 |
[53:15] | It’s my son. | 我儿子出事了 |
[53:18] | We need a doctor. | 我们得找个医生 |
[53:19] | Is anyone here a doctor? Anyone? | 这里有谁是医生吗?有吗? |
[53:22] | I am a doctor. | 我是 |
[53:24] | You are? | 你? |
[53:26] | I was, back in Guatemala. | 我在危地马拉是医生 |
[53:28] | I came here for a better life. | 来这儿追求美好生活 |
[53:30] | Pretty great decision, eh? | 这决定真不赖 嗯? |
[53:37] | How is he, doc? | 他怎么样 医生? |
[53:40] | He’s in a food coma. | 他食物昏迷了 |
[53:43] | Too much junk food. | 吃了太多垃圾食品 |
[53:45] | I need a celery, stat. | 我要根芹菜 要快 |
[53:46] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[53:51] | – Daddy? – Oh, Cal. Cal. | – 老爸? – 哦 凯尔 凯尔 |
[53:55] | I love you, son. | 我爱你 儿子 |
[54:01] | Looks like everything turned out okay. | 貌似一切正常了 |
[54:03] | Not yet, it hasn’t. | 还没 |
[54:05] | That twister was an amuse-bouche compared to what’s on the way. | 和接下来的相比 刚才那场龙卷风就像开胃小菜 |
[54:08] | – What’s an amuse-bouche? – Manny, patch us through. | – 开胃小菜是什么? – 曼尼 连线节目 |
[54:17] | Go. | 开始 |
[54:18] | Cute report, Nancy. Hey. Hey. Four-eyes. | 报道真不错 南希 嘿 干嘛 四眼妹 |
[54:21] | Can it, Patrick. | 别嚷 帕特里克 |
[54:23] | We are about to be in the epicenter of a perfect food storm. | 我们即将身处一场完美的食物风暴中心 |
[54:26] | It’s going to spread across the globe. | 风暴将蔓延至全球 |
[54:29] | I’ve calculated the Coriolis acceleration of the storm system. | 我计算了风暴的科里奥利加速效应 |
[54:32] | First, it’ll hit New York… | 首先 风暴将袭击纽约… |
[54:34] | … then Paris… | 随后是巴黎… |
[54:37] | … then the Jiayuguan Pass in eastern China. | 然后是中国东部的嘉峪关 (其实应该是中部偏西) |
[54:40] | And in four hours the entire northern hemisphere will be one big potluck. | 四小时之后 整个北半球将变成一个大餐桌 |
[55:11] | Flint? | 弗林特? |
[55:20] | Flint? | 弗林特? |
[55:22] | Hey, Dad. | 嘿 老爸 |
[55:24] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[55:25] | Well, I tried to help everybody… | 我想帮大家… |
[55:28] | …but instead I ruined everything. | 结果却搞砸了 |
[55:33] | I’m just a piece of junk. | 我就是个垃圾 |
[55:35] | So I threw myself away. | 所以我把自己给扔了 |
[55:39] | Along with all these dumb inventions. | 和这些愚蠢的发明一起扔了 |
[55:43] | This is junk. | 这个是垃圾 |
[55:46] | This is junk. | 这个是垃圾 |
[55:50] | This is junk. | 这个 也是垃圾 |
[55:53] | Oh, son. Listen, when your boat is, when it’s listing… | 儿子 听着 当你的船 开始倾斜的时候… |
[55:57] | …and if it’s not running, you know… | 如果开不起来 你知道… |
[55:59] | Don’t worry, Dad, I get it. | 别担心 老爸 我懂 |
[56:02] | Mom was wrong about me. | 妈妈看错我了 |
[56:05] | I’m not an inventor. | 我不是当发明家的料 |
[56:08] | I should’ve just quit when you said. | 我早该听你的 放弃这个 |
[56:18] | Well… | 这个… |
[56:21] | …when it rains, you put on a coat. | 下雨的时候 就该穿雨衣… |
[56:25] | Dad, you know I don’t understand fishing metapho… | 老爸 你知道我听不懂 和鱼有关的比喻… |
[56:32] | What? | 什么? |
[56:37] | My coat. | 我的实验服 |
[56:48] | Come on, Steve. We’ve got diem to carpe. | 来吧 史蒂夫 我们还有戏唱呢 |
[56:59] | Kill code downloading. | 下载终止指令 |
[57:03] | Redesigning. Virtualizing. | 重新设计 可视组装 |
[57:06] | Cutting. | 切割 |
[57:08] | Welding. Forging. | 焊接 锻造 |
[57:11] | – Wiring. – Helping. | – 装设电线 – 帮忙 |
[57:13] | Testing. | 测试 |
[57:15] | Yes. | 搞定 |
[57:21] | Flying Car 2. | 飞车二号 |
[57:23] | Now with wings. | 新增机翼 |
[57:36] | Hey, I had a weird dream like this once. | 嘿 我做过跟这个一样的怪梦 |
[57:40] | I have a macaroni on my head. | 我脑袋被通心粉罩住了 |
[57:44] | Run. | 快跑 |
[57:51] | No school! | 放假了! |
[57:57] | Still nothing, nothing in the bottom of the third inning. | 最后第三局了 奇迹还是没有发生 [还是棒球赛解说] |
[58:09] | Everyone. | 各位 |
[58:12] | I want to apologize. | 我想向大家道歉 |
[58:16] | Especially to you, Sam. | 尤其是你 山姆 |
[58:18] | But I have a plan. | 但现在我有个计划 |
[58:20] | This flash drive contains a kill code. | 这个U盘里有一个终止指令 |
[58:23] | I will fly up into that food storm, plug it into the machine… | 我飞到那个食物风暴中心 把U盘插上机器 |
[58:26] | …and shut it down forever… | 彻底关机 |
[58:28] | …while you guys evacuate the island, using brea… | 同时 你们撤离小岛… |
[58:31] | This is all his fault. Get him. | 这全是他的错 抓住他 |
[58:33] | There he is! Get him! | 他在那儿 抓住他! |
[58:34] | Get Flint. | 抓住弗林特 |
[58:35] | Let’s rock his car back and forth. | 我们来回摇他的车 |
[58:46] | This mess we’re in is all our faults. | 现在这一团糟的局面 都是我们自己的错 |
[58:50] | Me, I didn’t even protect my own son. | 我 我甚至保护不了自己的儿子 |
[58:53] | Look, I’m as mad at Flint as you are. | 听着 我跟你们一样生他的气 |
[58:56] | In fact, when he gets out of that car, I’m gonna slap him in the face. | 实际上 等他出了车 我要好好赏他一个嘴巴子 |
[59:00] | I know Flint Lockwood made the food, but it was made-to-order. | 我知道是弗林特·洛克伍德制造了食物 但这都是我们要求他的 |
[59:05] | And now it’s time for all of us to pay the bill. | 现在 是我们付账的时候了 |
[59:18] | Thank you, Earl. | 谢谢你 厄尔 |
[59:21] | – Sorry. – It’s okay. | – 抱歉 – 没事 |
[59:23] | – Let’s go build some boats. – Yeah. | – 我们造船去吧 – 好 |
[59:28] | I’m gonna go build a boat. | 我造船去喽 |
[59:31] | I’m coming with you. | 我跟你一起去 |
[59:33] | You’re gonna need someone to navigate you through that storm. | 你需要个人在风暴里给你导航啊 |
[59:37] | I can’t let you do this alone. | 我不能让你一个人去冒这个险 |
[59:39] | – Oh, Sam, I’m so sorry. – Are you kidding? | – 山姆 真对不起啊 – 你开什么玩笑? |
[59:42] | – Well, I just thought that we… – No. | – 呃 我以为我们… – 不行 |
[59:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[59:45] | – You are going to need a copilot. – You’re a pilot too? | – 你用得着个副飞行员 – 你还是飞行员? |
[59:48] | Yes. I am also a particle physicist. | 是 我还是粒子物理学家 |
[59:51] | – Really? – No, that was a joke. | – 真的? – 不是 刚才是玩笑 |
[59:53] | I am also a comedian. | 我还是个喜剧演员 |
[59:57] | – Let’s do this thing. – I’m coming too. | – 我们开始吧 – 我也去 |
[1:00:00] | Brent, that’s okay. | 布兰特 不用了 |
[1:00:02] | No, it’s not okay. | 不 我要去 |
[1:00:05] | I’ve been coasting on my fame since I was a baby. | 我从小就笼罩在荣誉的光环下 |
[1:00:09] | But it was all just an illusion. | 可那都是过眼云烟 |
[1:00:12] | Maybe up there I’ll find out who I really am. | 或许在天上 我能明白 我到底是谁 |
[1:00:17] | The car’s pretty full, so… | 这车挺挤的 所以… |
[1:00:22] | Brent. | 布兰特! |
[1:00:23] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:00:38] | Good luck, son. | 好运 儿子 |
[1:00:47] | Steve. | 史蒂夫 |
[1:00:51] | Pea-soup fog. | 豌豆汤雾 |
[1:00:52] | Manny, hit the wipers. | 曼尼 开动雨刷 |
[1:00:58] | There’s massive gastro-precipitation accumulated around the machine. | 机器周围积聚了大量食物云团 |
[1:01:03] | It’s almost as if it’s… | 简直就像是… |
[1:01:05] | Inside a giant meatball. | 一个大肉丸 |
[1:01:12] | Water goes in the top… | 水汽从顶部进入 |
[1:01:14] | …a food hurricane comes out the bottom. | 一个食物飓风就从下面出来 |
[1:01:19] | Glad I’m wearing a diaper. | 幸好我穿了尿布 |
[1:01:37] | Anybody order pizza? | 有人点披萨吗? |
[1:01:40] | Hold on. | 坐稳 |
[1:01:42] | The pizza’s chasing us? | 披萨在追着我们飞? |
[1:01:44] | Sentient food? That’s impossible. | 有意识的食物?不可能啊 |
[1:01:46] | Unless its molecular structure’s mutated into super food! | 除非分子结构已经变异成了超级食物 |
[1:01:49] | That’s been genetically engineered to protect the FLDSMDFR. | 并且从基因层面设计好保护FLDSMDFR |
[1:01:53] | Pizza. | 披萨 |
[1:01:55] | Pizza. Pizza. Pizza. | 披萨 披萨 披萨 |
[1:02:00] | That was close. I mean, can you imagine if we lost this kill code? | 真是太险了 你能想象 我们要是没了这个指令该怎么办吗? |
[1:02:11] | – Tim’s Tackle Shop. – Dad. | – 提姆钓具店 – 老爸 |
[1:02:13] | You’re okay, great. | 你没事 太好了 |
[1:02:14] | I need a favor. The fate of the world depends on it! | 帮个忙 全世界的命运都在此一举了 |
[1:02:17] | Okay, then, skipper. What do you need? | 好吧 你要什么? |
[1:02:19] | Go into my lab, get on my computer and e-mail a file to my cell phone. | 去我实验室 进入电脑系统 给我手机发送个邮件 |
[1:02:31] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:02:38] | – Want me to drive? – Yeah, okay. | – 要换我开吗? – 嗯 好 |
[1:02:52] | You’re a lot better than me. | 你可比我强多了 |
[1:03:01] | Okay, here’s the plan: | 好了 计划如下: |
[1:03:02] | Sam and I will enter the meateroid through the intake here… | 山姆和我从入口进入这个大肉丸 |
[1:03:05] | …which should lead us straight to the FLDSMDFR. | 直接通向FLDSMDFR |
[1:03:07] | Manny, you and Steve stay on the plane. Don’t spray that. | 曼尼 你和史蒂夫呆在飞机上 别喷那个 |
[1:03:10] | Once my dad e-mails me the kill code, we’ll destroy the machine… | 一旦我爸给我发送指令邮件 我们就能摧毁机器 |
[1:03:14] | …and rendezvous at the western blowhole in… | 然后我们在西边这个通气孔碰头 |
[1:03:16] | – How long until the world’s destroyed? – Twenty minutes. | – 离世界毁灭还有多久? – 二十分钟 |
[1:03:19] | Just before then. | 好 在这之前见 |
[1:03:20] | What about me, Brent? What do I do? | 我布兰特呢?我能做点什么? |
[1:03:23] | You can be president of the back seat. | 你在这当后座总统 |
[1:03:29] | Deploy hatch. | 开启舱口 |
[1:03:30] | Car upside down, go. | 飞车倒悬 走着! |
[1:03:35] | Ladies first? | 女士优先? |
[1:03:37] | No? | 不用? |
[1:03:39] | All right. | 那好吧 |
[1:03:41] | Wait for me. | 等等我 |
[1:03:44] | Great. Okay, I’m good. | 好 我能行 |
[1:03:48] | As long as we stay on course, it should be a straight shot to the… | 只要我们能保持这个方向 应该就能径直通到… |
[1:03:59] | We’re a team. | 我们是一个团队 |
[1:04:14] | We’ve landed here in some kind of exhaust vent. | 我们好像落到个排气孔里了 |
[1:04:16] | If we go this way, the Flamidabager should be right down this air shaft. | 如果走这边 机器应该 就在这个通风井正下方 |
[1:04:21] | Brent, get out of that pie. | 布兰特 离那个果派远点 |
[1:04:22] | What’s that? | 你说啥? |
[1:04:37] | Oh, boy. | 哦 天 |
[1:04:46] | Welcome, Flint. | 欢迎回来 弗林特 |
[1:04:57] | That’s fry oil. | 是油炸油 |
[1:05:06] | Flint, you have a call. | 弗林特 来电话了 |
[1:05:07] | Flint, you have a… | 弗林特 来… |
[1:05:09] | Dad. Oh, okay, great. | 老爸 好 太好了 |
[1:05:11] | On the screen there’s a file marked “kill code.” | 在屏幕上有个标注着”终止指令”的文件 |
[1:05:13] | – Wha…? – Move that into my e-mail window… | – 啥…? – 把文件拖进我的邮箱窗口 |
[1:05:17] | …type in my name, and press send. | 输入我的名字 点击发送 |
[1:05:22] | – Window? – Okay, Dad… | – 窗口? – 这样 老爸… |
[1:05:23] | …you see the thing that looks like a little piece of paper? | 你看见那些小纸片一样的东西了吗? |
[1:05:26] | Use the mouse to drag it. | 拿鼠标拖拽 |
[1:05:28] | – Drag it? Drag it. – Drag it. Drag it. | – 拖拽?拖拽 – 拖拽 拖拽 |
[1:05:30] | Right? Okay. Great. Okay, great. | 好了吗?好 很好 |
[1:05:33] | It’s not dragging. | 根本拖不动 |
[1:05:34] | Drag it across the desktop. | 把鼠标放在桌子上拖 |
[1:05:39] | – That didn’t do anything. – Of course it didn’t! You know what? | – 根本没用 – 当然没用了! |
[1:05:47] | Go, go, go. | 快 快 快 |
[1:05:48] | Hoist those sails. Toast that bread. | 扬起帆 烤面包 |
[1:05:50] | We are running out of time. | 时间紧迫 |
[1:05:56] | Let’s move out. Go, go, go. | 把船搬出去 快 快 快 |
[1:05:58] | We can do it. Come on, move it, move it. | 我们能成功 加油 快动起来 |
[1:06:00] | Good job. That’s what I’m talking about. Everybody head to the docks. | 好样的 就该这样 大家都到码头去 |
[1:06:10] | Wait, wait. | 等等 |
[1:06:12] | I have an important announcement. | 我要发表重要申明 |
[1:06:16] | See you, suckers. | 回见了 蠢货 |
[1:06:18] | Bon voyage. | 一路顺风 |
[1:06:20] | And bon appetit. | 胃口大开 |
[1:06:31] | – Cal. – Calvin. | – 凯尔 – 凯文 |
[1:06:43] | Cal, get back here. | 凯尔 快回来 |
[1:06:51] | – Foodalanche. – Cal. | – 食崩 – 凯尔 |
[1:06:54] | I’m not gonna lose you again. | 我可不会再把你弄丢了 |
[1:06:56] | Baby. | 宝贝儿 |
[1:07:02] | Hold on tight, Calvin. | 抓紧了 凯文 |
[1:07:37] | Everybody head south. We gotta stay ahead of that storm. | 大家都往南走 我们得赶在风暴前头 |
[1:07:44] | – Now what? – Just click “send.” | – 然后干嘛? – 点击”发送” |
[1:07:46] | Flint, the Fliminadifiserser’s right down there! | 弗林特 机器就在下面! |
[1:07:48] | – Dad, hurry. – Send. Send. | – 老爸 快 – 发送 发送 |
[1:07:52] | Oh, wait. | 哦 等下 |
[1:07:56] | Dad? Dad? Can you hear me? | 老爸 老爸?听得见吗? |
[1:07:59] | Dad? | 老爸? |
[1:08:01] | Hey, guys? | 嘿 大家伙儿? |
[1:08:07] | Holy crap balls. | 我的娘亲啊 |
[1:08:11] | Go, go, go. | 快跑 快 快 |
[1:08:19] | I don’t know. I think they’re kind of cute. | 我觉得他们还挺可爱的呢 |
[1:08:21] | I mean, this one just walked right up to me and… | 这个径直走向我… |
[1:08:24] | He’s got me! | 把我吃掉了! |
[1:08:27] | – They ate Brent. – They ate Brent. | – 他们吃了布兰特 – 他们吃了布兰特 |
[1:08:30] | Dad, I’m surrounded by man-eating chickens right now. | 老爸 我被一群吃人的烤鸡包围了 |
[1:08:35] | So if this is goodbye… | 要是以后再也见不到你 |
[1:08:38] | … thanks for trying to set me straight. | 谢谢你把我引回正道 |
[1:08:41] | Figured it out a little late, I guess. | 现在想明白有点晚了 |
[1:08:44] | Okay, bye. | 好了 再见 |
[1:09:04] | Dad. | 老爸 |
[1:09:07] | Hey, give me that phone back. | 嘿 把手机还给我 |
[1:09:28] | Baby Brent? | 布兰特宝宝? |
[1:09:30] | I’m not Baby Brent anymore. | 我不是布兰特宝宝 |
[1:09:33] | I’m Chicken Brent. | 我是布兰特鸡鸡! |
[1:09:36] | And I’m finally contributing to society. | 终于可以回报和谐社会了! |
[1:09:40] | Crotch kick. | 踢你个子孙根 |
[1:09:48] | Now go, you crazy kids, and save the world. | 快走 疯小孩 拯救世界去吧 |
[1:09:52] | You did it, Chicken Brent. You really did it. | 你办到了 布兰特鸡鸡 你真的办到了 |
[1:09:55] | Go, go, go. | 快走 快 |
[1:09:59] | It should be right down this hole. | 应该就在这个洞下面 |
[1:10:04] | That’s peanut brittle. | 全是花生糖 |
[1:10:06] | If either one of us touches it, we’ll go into anaphylactic shock. | 我们只要一碰 就会过敏性休克 |
[1:10:10] | Actually, I’m not entirely allergic to peanuts. | 实际上 我对花生并不过敏 |
[1:10:13] | I might have just said that to get you to like me. | 我那么说 只是为了讨你欢心 |
[1:10:17] | So you really thought having allergies would make you more attractive? | 你真以为说自己过敏就更有魅力了? |
[1:10:25] | Mustache. | 胡子 |
[1:10:27] | Mus… | 胡… |
[1:10:37] | – Sesame bagel. – Hey, taxi. | – 芝麻面包 – 出租车 |
[1:10:39] | – Taxi. – Taxi. | – 出租车 – 出租车 |
[1:10:41] | I asked for extra mustard. | 我要多加芥末酱的 |
[1:10:45] | the end of the world is today! the end is tomorrow | [世界末日就在今天] [世界末日明天来临] |
[1:10:50] | I was right. | 我说的没错吧! |
[1:11:02] | Hot tea? | 热茶? |
[1:11:03] | Did he say hot tea? | 他说这是热茶? |
[1:11:07] | “You are about to be crushed by a giant corn.” | “你们马上会被一个大玉米压扁” |
[1:11:10] | Run. | 快跑 |
[1:11:14] | It looks like the food storm is following an unusual pattern… | 看来 这场食物风暴 正以一种不同寻常的模式袭击我们 |
[1:11:17] | … of hitting the world’s famous landmarks first… | 首先受害的是世界各地的标志性建筑 |
[1:11:20] | … and is now spreading to the rest of the globe. | 随后是世界各地其他角落 |
[1:11:24] | What the what? | 搞什么搞? |
[1:11:26] | Hurry up, guys. | 你们动作快啊 |
[1:11:28] | After I plug my phone into the FLDSMDFR and destroy it… | 等我把手机插进机器并摧毁之后 |
[1:11:31] | …l’ll tug on the licorice twice and you’ll pull me back up, okay? | 我会拽两次甘草根 然后你就拉我上去 好嘛? |
[1:11:36] | Sounds great. | 听起来不错 |
[1:11:48] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[1:11:54] | You got cut, didn’t you? | 你被割到了? |
[1:11:57] | It’s just a scratch. | 只是擦到点 |
[1:12:00] | Brent, you need to take Sam back to the plane to get her an allergy shot. | 布兰特 把山姆带回飞机 打过敏针 |
[1:12:04] | Just a second. | 稍等 |
[1:12:05] | What? No. | 什么?不 |
[1:12:07] | – Let go, Sam. – I’m not gonna let you go. | – 放手吧 山姆 – 我不会就这样放弃你 |
[1:12:10] | Flint, you’ll be stuck down there. | 弗林特 你会被困在下面上不来的 |
[1:12:13] | It’s not ideal, no. | 这样的结局是不够完美 |
[1:12:16] | Come with us. We’ll start over. | 跟我们一起走 我们从头再来 |
[1:12:18] | We’ll live underground. Use bacon for clothes. | 我们到地下生活 拿熏肉做衣服 |
[1:12:22] | Sam, that’s not a very good plan. | 山姆 那个计划可不怎么样啊 |
[1:12:24] | It is if it means I don’t have to lose you. | 只要能不失去你 就是好计划 |
[1:12:27] | Look, I like you, okay? | 听着 我喜欢你 知道吗? |
[1:12:31] | Like… Like, as a friend? | 喜欢…朋友之间的喜欢? |
[1:12:34] | No. | 不是 |
[1:12:36] | Like, “like you” like you. | 是”我喜欢你”的喜欢 |
[1:12:41] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[1:12:45] | But about you. | 只对你 |
[1:12:52] | Goodbye, Sam. | 再见 山姆 |
[1:12:53] | Flint. No. | 弗林特 不 |
[1:12:56] | Hang on, Sam. | 坚持住 山姆 |
[1:12:57] | Dr. Manny’s got the medicine for your face. | 曼尼医生有治你脸的药 |
[1:13:06] | Pickles. | 腌黄瓜 |
[1:13:09] | Beets. | 甜菜 |
[1:13:10] | Banana. | 香蕉 |
[1:13:13] | Strawberry. | 草莓 |
[1:13:27] | – Manny, we’re on our way. Hurry. – Hang on, Sam. | – 曼尼 我们就快到了 快 – 坚持住 山姆 |
[1:13:30] | I’m circling the blowhole. | 我正在气孔附近盘旋 |
[1:13:36] | Scared. | 怕怕 |
[1:13:49] | Gummi Bears. | 吉米熊 |
[1:13:50] | Play with us, play with us. Eat us, eat us. | 一起玩 一起玩 吃我们 吃我们 |
[1:13:53] | Hungry. | 饿饿 |
[1:13:55] | Hungry. Gummi Bears. Gummi Bears. Gummi Bears. Steve hungry. Hungry. | 饿 吉米熊 吉米熊 史蒂夫饿饿 |
[1:13:59] | Steve starving. Hungry. Hungry. Starving. | 史蒂夫饿死 饿 饿死 |
[1:14:08] | Manny. Where are you? | 曼尼 你在哪儿? |
[1:14:34] | – She touched a peanut or something. – Oh, boy. | – 她碰到花生了 – 我的天 |
[1:14:46] | Corn. | 玉米 |
[1:15:22] | Grabbing. | 我抓 |
[1:15:24] | Tying. Throwing. | 我系 我扔 |
[1:15:29] | Waiting. | 我等 |
[1:15:33] | Swinging. | 我荡 |
[1:15:43] | Sorry, old friend. The kitchen’s closed. | 抱歉了 老朋友 也该歇火了 |
[1:15:52] | Dad. | 老爸! |
[1:15:53] | No. | 不 |
[1:16:35] | When it rains, you put on a coat… | 下雨的时候 就该穿雨衣 |
[1:16:40] | …of Spray-On Shoes. | 看我的立喷即穿鞋! |
[1:17:02] | Just… There were chickens… | 好多鸡鸡啊… |
[1:17:05] | Where’s Flint? | 弗林特在哪? |
[1:17:09] | No! | 不! |
[1:17:12] | I know, kid. | 我懂 孩子 |
[1:17:14] | I know. | 我懂 |
[1:17:24] | – Cool. – Yeah. All right. | – 太棒了 – 耶 没事了 |
[1:18:04] | Flint? | 弗林特? |
[1:18:09] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:18:28] | Your son was a great man. | 你儿子是个大好人 |
[1:18:56] | – Steve. – Steve. | – 史蒂夫 – 史蒂夫 |
[1:18:59] | – Flint. – Brent. | – 弗林特 – 布兰特 |
[1:19:01] | – Flint. – Cal. | – 弗林特 – 凯尔 |
[1:19:03] | – Steve. – Flint. | – 史蒂夫 – 弗林特 |
[1:19:04] | – Earl. – Flint. | – 厄尔 – 弗林特 |
[1:19:05] | – You guy. – Steve. | – 呃 你… – 史蒂夫 |
[1:19:10] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[1:19:12] | Flint. | 弗林特 |
[1:19:14] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[1:19:15] | – Flint. – Flint. | – 弗林特 – 弗林特 |
[1:19:17] | – Dad. – Steve. | – 老爸 – 史蒂夫 |
[1:19:18] | Flint. | 弗林特 |
[1:19:24] | Look, when you… When you cast your line… | 那个 你刚才…断线的时候 |
[1:19:28] | …if it’s not straight… | 如果有什么没说完… |
[1:19:33] | Oh, for crying out loud. | 真是麻烦 |
[1:19:39] | I’m proud of you, Flint. | 我为你感到骄傲 弗林特 |
[1:19:41] | I’m amazed that someone as ordinary as me… | 我很惊讶 像我这样平凡的一个人… |
[1:19:44] | … could be the father of someone as extraordinary as you. | 却有一个如此非凡的儿子… |
[1:19:48] | You’re talented, you’re a total original. | 你有才华 有创意 |
[1:19:52] | And your lab is breathtaking. | 你的实验室更是令人惊叹 |
[1:19:55] | Your mom, she always knew you were going to be special. | 你妈妈 她一直都知道 你与众不同 |
[1:19:58] | And if she were alive today, she’d tell us both: | 如果她能活到今天 她一定会说: |
[1:20:01] | “I told you so.” | “我早说什么来着” |
[1:20:04] | Now, look, when I take this thing off… | 等我拿掉这个东西 |
[1:20:07] | … and you hear me make a fishing metaphor… | 你听到我拿鱼打比方 |
[1:20:12] | … just know that fishing metaphor means: | 只要知道这个意思就好了: |
[1:20:15] | I love my son. | 我爱你 儿子 |
[1:20:17] | I love you too, Dad. | 我也爱你 老爸 |
[1:20:30] | So where were we? | 我们刚才进行到哪儿了? |
[1:20:32] | You were about to kiss me. | 你刚要吻我 |
[1:20:34] | Were you gonna kiss me back? | 那你会回吻吗? |
[1:20:36] | Why don’t you find out? | 干嘛不试试看? |
[1:20:38] | Because I don’t want to go for it and then get shut down again. | 因为我怕我主动了 你又拒绝我 |
[1:20:41] | – Just kiss me. – You know… | 吻我就是了 |
[1:20:53] | Yeah. I’m a chicken. | 耶 我是鸡鸡! |
[1:21:14] | This was not well thought out. | 这回有点点小失策 |