英文名称:Closer
年代:2004
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:34] | Hello, stranger. | 你好啊 陌生人 |
[03:11] | Sorry. Looking for a cigarette. | 抱歉 我正在找香烟 |
[03:14] | I’ve given up. | 我戒了 |
[03:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:22] | – Got to be somewhere? – Work. | -要去哪儿么 -去上班 |
[03:26] | You didn’t fancy my sandwiches? | 不喜欢我的三明治么 |
[03:28] | – Don’t eat fish. – Why not? | -我不吃鱼 -为什么 |
[03:31] | Fish piss in the sea. | -鱼在海里小便 |
[03:33] | – So do children. – Don’t eat children, either. | -孩子们也这么干啊 -我也不吃小孩 |
[03:38] | What’s your work? | 你干什么工作的 |
[03:39] | I’m sort of a journalist. | 某种意义上的新闻工作者 |
[03:42] | – What sort? – I write obituaries. | -哪种 -我写讣告的 |
[03:57] | Are we in for a long wait? | 我们会等很久么 |
[04:01] | She was 21 when she came in. | 她刚来的时候才21岁 |
[04:05] | Does it hurt? | 疼么 |
[04:07] | I’ll live. | 死不了 |
[04:10] | Do you want me to put your leg up? | 想把腿抬起来么 |
[04:12] | Yes, please. | 好的 谢谢 |
[04:29] | Who cut off your crusts? | 谁替你切掉的面包皮 |
[04:31] | Me. | 我自己 |
[04:32] | Did your mother cut off your crusts when you were a little boy? | 你妈妈在你小时候给你切过吗 |
[04:35] | – Yes, I believe she did. – You should eat your crusts. | -是啊 相信她做过 -你该尝尝那是什么味 |
[04:39] | You should stop smoking. | 你该戒烟 |
[04:43] | How long was I out? | 我晕了多长时间 |
[04:44] | – About 10 seconds. – Then what? | -大约10秒钟 -然后呢 |
[04:48] | You came to. You focused on me. | 你醒过来 盯着我 |
[04:50] | You said, “Hello, stranger.” | 你说 你好 陌生人 |
[04:53] | What a floozy. | 我真淫荡 |
[04:54] | The cabbie crossed himself, he went, “Thank fuck. I thought I’d killed her.” | 计程车司机手画十字 说 谢天谢地 我还以为我杀了她 |
[04:58] | I said, “Let’s get her to a hospital.” He hesitated. | 我说 让我们把她送医院去吧 他犹豫了一下 |
[05:01] | I think he thought there’d be paperwork and he’d be held responsible. | 我想他是在思量要是有什么纸张需要签字 他就要担责任了 |
[05:04] | So I said with a slight sneer, “Please just drop us at the hospital.” | 于是我冷笑着对他说 请你把她送到医院去就好了 |
[05:08] | Show me the sneer. | 给我看看你冷笑的样子 |
[05:10] | Very good, buster. | 真好玩 你个小怪物 |
[05:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:24] | – I told you, I’ve given up. – Try harder. | -我告诉过你我戒了 -在多努把力吧 |
[05:26] | You live here? | 你住这儿么 |
[05:28] | Just arrived from New York. | 我刚从纽约来的 |
[05:31] | Taking a vacation? | 来度假的 |
[05:33] | I’m on an expedition. | 我是来探险的 |
[05:35] | Where’s your baggage? | 你的行李呢 |
[05:38] | – Where are you staying? – I’m a waif. | -你住哪 -我是个流浪汉 |
[05:44] | A red bus. | 一辆红色公共汽车 |
[05:47] | Policeman or “bobby” | 警察或者叫鲍比(英国俚语中的警察) |
[05:50] | Observe the distinctive helmet. | 看到那独特的头盔了么 |
[05:53] | Saint Paul’s Cathedral. Please note the famous dome. | 圣保罗大教堂 请注意看著名的穹顶 |
[05:55] | – This is a truly magnificent tour. – It’s the London tourists never get to see. | -这真是一次奇妙的旅行 -一般的游客可见识不到这样的伦敦 |
[05:59] | – What’s this? – I’ve no idea. | -这是什么 -我不清楚 |
[06:23] | They’re all people who died saving the lives of others. | 这些人为救其他人而献出了自己的生命 |
[06:28] | I’ve been here before. | 我以前来过这 |
[06:40] | Twenty years ago, we came here. | 20年前 我来过这 |
[06:44] | My mother’s dead. My father and I came here the afternoon she died. | 我母亲死了 我父亲和我在她死的那天来过这 |
[06:50] | She was a smoker. She died in the hospital, actually. | 她是个烟枪 最后在医院过世的 |
[06:53] | – ls your father still alive? – Hanging on. | -你父亲还活着么 -还健在 |
[06:57] | He’s in a home. | 他现在在家里 |
[06:58] | – You’re late for work. – You saying you want me to go? | -你上班要迟到了 -你是在赶我走吗 |
[07:02] | I’m saying you’re late for work. | 我是说你上班要迟到了 |
[07:04] | How did you end up writing obituaries? | 你为什么想起以写讣告为职的 |
[07:07] | Well, I had dreams of being a writer, but I had no voice. | 我梦想当一个作家 但我没那谈吐 |
[07:12] | What am I saying? I had no talent. | 我的意思是 我没天赋 |
[07:15] | So I ended up in obituaries, which is the Siberia of journalism. | 所以我写讣告 那是新闻业的西伯利亚地区 |
[07:19] | Tell me what you do. I want to imagine you in Siberia. | 给我讲讲你怎么工作的 我想想象你在西伯利亚的情形 |
[07:23] | Really? | 真的 |
[07:27] | We call it “the obits page.” | 我们叫它”讣告页” |
[07:31] | There’s three of us: me, Graham, and Harry. | 组里有3个人 我 格雷曼和哈里 |
[07:34] | When I get to work, without fail… Are you sure you want to know? | 当我工作时 没有出错的话… 你真想知道么 |
[07:40] | Well, if someone important died, we go to the “deep freeze”… | 如果有某个大人物死了 我们就去”深度冷藏”去查… |
[07:47] | which is a computer file… | 是个电脑文件的名字… |
[07:51] | with all the obituaries, and we find the dead person’s life. | 里面是所有的讣告 可以找到关于死去的人的信息 |
[07:54] | People’s obituaries are written while they’re still alive? | 人们在世的时候就有人给他们写讣告 |
[07:57] | Some people’s. | 有些是 |
[07:59] | Then Harry, he’s the editor, decides who we’ll lead with. | 然后哈里 我们的编辑 来决定哪个是本版的头条 |
[08:02] | Then we make calls, check facts. | 然后我们打电话 核对实情 |
[08:04] | At 6:00, we stand around the computer and look at the next day’s page… | 在6点钟 我们围坐在电脑前 看第二天要出版的版面… |
[08:10] | and make final changes. | 做最后的修改 |
[08:12] | Add a few euphemisms for our own amusement. | 加点温婉的词儿 以此自娱自乐 |
[08:15] | Such as? | 例如 |
[08:19] | “He was a convivial fellow.” Meaning he was an alcoholic. | “他是个欢宴的人”是指他酗酒 |
[08:24] | “He valued his privacy.” Gay. | “他珍视自己的隐私”意思是 他是同性恋 |
[08:28] | “He enjoyed his privacy.” Raging queen. | “他享受自己的隐私” 是说他是个愤怒的”女王” |
[08:32] | What would my euphemism be? | 那要是形容我 你要用什么温婉的词儿 |
[08:35] | – “She was disarming.” – That’s not a euphemism. | -“她毫无戒心” -那可不是个温婉的词儿 |
[08:39] | Yes, it is. | 这的确是 |
[08:49] | – What were you doing in New York? – You know. | -你在纽约是干什么的 -你知道的 |
[08:55] | Well, no, I don’t. What, were you studying? | 呃 不 我不知道 怎么 你在上学吗 |
[09:00] | Stripping. | 跳脱衣舞的 |
[09:02] | Look at your little eyes. | 看你那双小眼睛 |
[09:06] | I can’t see my little eyes. | 我看不见自己的眼睛 |
[09:13] | Why did you leave? | 你为什么离开纽约 |
[09:15] | Problems with a male. | 和男性有矛盾 |
[09:17] | – Boyfriend? – Kind of. | -男朋友 -某种意义上的 |
[09:20] | And you left him, just like that? | 那你就离开他 到这来了 |
[09:23] | It’s the only way to leave. “l don’t love you anymore. Goodbye.” | 这是离开的唯一方法 “我不再爱你了 再见” |
[09:27] | – Supposing you do still love them? – You don’t leave. | -假如你还爱他呢 -就不离开 |
[09:31] | – You’ve never left somebody you still love? – No. | -你从没离开过一个你还爱的人 -没有 |
[09:38] | This is me. | 这就是我 |
[09:46] | Enjoy your stay. | 祝你玩得愉快 |
[09:49] | Please remember our traffic tends to come from the right. | 记得我们这里车辆是从右边来的 |
[09:54] | Bye. | 再见 |
[10:08] | Do you have a girlfriend? | 你有女朋友 |
[10:10] | Yeah. Ruth. | 是的 露丝 |
[10:12] | She’s called Ruth. She’s a linguist. | 她叫露丝 是个语言学家 |
[10:16] | – What’s your name? – Alice. | -你叫什么 -爱丽丝 |
[10:19] | My name is Alice Ayres. | 我叫爱丽丝·艾伦斯 |
[10:29] | Good. | 很好 |
[10:30] | I’m just gonna change the film. Are you okay for time? | 我要换胶卷 你不赶时间吧 |
[10:37] | – Do you mind if I smoke? – lf you must. | -介意我吸烟么 -如果你非要吸的话 |
[10:41] | – I don’t have to. – Then don’t. | -并不那么需要 -那就别吸 |
[10:56] | I liked your book. | 我喜欢你的书 |
[10:59] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:02] | – When’s it published? – Next year. How come you’ve read it? | -什么时候出版 -明年 你怎么会读过的 |
[11:05] | Your publisher sent me a manuscript. I read it last night. | 你的出版商寄给我初稿 我昨晚读了 |
[11:08] | You kept me up till 4:00. | 让我看到了4点钟 |
[11:11] | I’m flattered. | 我受宠若惊了 |
[11:13] | Is your heroine based on someone you know? | 女主人公是根据你身边的人写的吗 |
[11:16] | Yes. She’s someone called Alice. | 对 她叫爱丽丝 |
[11:19] | How does she feel about you stealing her life? | 她对你偷走她的生活怎么看 |
[11:21] | Borrowing her life. | 是”借”走她的生活 |
[11:23] | I’m dedicating the book to her. She’s pleased. | 我把那本书题献给她 她很开心 |
[11:34] | Do you exhibit? | 你办展览么 |
[11:36] | Sometimes. I have a thing next year. | 有时候会 明年有一个主题展 |
[11:45] | Portraits? | 肖像主题 |
[11:48] | – Of who? – Strangers. | -谁的肖像 -陌生人 |
[11:54] | How do your strangers feel about you stealing their lives? | 对你偷走他们的生活 他们怎么看 |
[11:57] | Borrowing. | 是”借” |
[12:00] | Am I a stranger? | 我是个陌生人么 |
[12:03] | No. You’re a job. | 不 你是我的工作 |
[12:06] | And you’re a sloucher. Sit up. | 而你现在无精打彩的 坐直点 |
[12:15] | You didn’t find it obscene? | 你不觉得它淫秽么 |
[12:17] | – What? – The book. | -什么 -我的书 |
[12:19] | I thought it was accurate. | 我觉得它描写得很精确 |
[12:22] | About what? | 关于什么 |
[12:24] | About sex. About love. | 关于性 关于爱 |
[12:27] | In what way? | 在什么方面 |
[12:29] | – You wrote it. – You read it till 4:00. | -是你写的 -是你读到了4点钟 |
[12:32] | Don’t raise your eyebrows. It makes you look smug. | 别扬起眉毛 那会显得你很自鸣得意 |
[12:43] | – But you did like it? – Yes, but I could go off it. | -但是你确实很喜欢看 -是的 但还没达到爱不释手的地步 |
[12:53] | Stand up. | 站起来 |
[13:01] | Any criticisms? | 有批评意见么 |
[13:04] | I’m not sure about the title. | 不太喜欢书的标题 |
[13:06] | Got a better one? | 有更好的么 |
[13:08] | The Aquarium. | 水族馆 |
[13:11] | So you liked the filth. | 看来你喜欢不洁的部分 |
[13:13] | – You like aquariums. – Fish are therapeutic. | -因为你喜欢水族馆 -鱼是治疗剂 |
[13:16] | – Hang out in aquariums, do you? – When I can. | -经常在那里闲逛 是吧 -当我有空的时候 |
[13:18] | Good for picking up strangers? | 是个勾搭陌生人的好地方 |
[13:20] | Photographing strangers. | 是拍摄陌生人 |
[13:32] | Come here. | 过来 |
[13:51] | You’re beautiful. | 你真美 |
[14:00] | I don’t kiss strange men. | 我不会亲陌生人的 |
[14:03] | Neither do l. | 我也不会 |
[15:16] | Do you and this Alice live together? | 你和那个爱丽丝住在一起么 |
[15:23] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:36] | Are you married? | 你结婚了么 |
[15:37] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:39] | – No. Yes. – Which? | -不是 是的 -到底是什么 |
[15:42] | Separated. | 分居了 |
[15:44] | – Do you have any children? – No. | -有孩子么 -没有 |
[15:46] | – Would you like some? – Yes, but not today. | -想要孩子么 -想 但不是今天 |
[15:50] | Would Alice like children? | 爱丽丝想要孩子么 |
[15:53] | She’s too young. | 她太年轻了 |
[15:56] | She works in a cafe near here. She’s coming to meet me. | 她在附近的一个咖啡馆工作 马上就要过来找我了 |
[16:00] | Quite soon. | 很快 |
[16:04] | Why are you wasting her time? | 你为什么要浪费她的青春 |
[16:08] | – You’re judgmental. – You’re devious. | -你太武断了 -你正在步入歧途 |
[16:10] | I’m not wasting her time. She’s completely lovable. | 我没有浪费她的青春 她非常可爱 |
[16:14] | And completely unleavable. | 让人难以割舍 |
[16:16] | And you don’t want someone else getting their dirty hands on her. | 你不希望别人的脏手放在她身上 |
[16:20] | – Men are crap. – But all the same… | -男人都是狗屎 -但是都一样… |
[16:22] | They’re still crap. | 那还是狗屎 |
[16:26] | Your muse. | 你的缪斯女神来了 |
[16:29] | – You’ve ruined my life. – You’ll get over it. | -你毁了我的生活 -你会熬过去的 |
[16:41] | Dan. | 丹 |
[16:44] | Your shirt. | 你的衬衫 |
[16:57] | You all done? | 做完了 |
[16:59] | – How’s the photographer? – Good. Professional. | -摄影师如何 -不错 很专业 |
[17:03] | Rigorous. Beady. One of your lot. | 很严格 有灵气 和你一样 |
[17:05] | – What, female? – Americano. | -什么 女的 -美国人 |
[17:12] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[17:23] | Anna? | 安娜 |
[17:29] | – Alice. – Hi. | -爱丽丝 -嗨 |
[17:30] | – Sorry to interrupt. – No, we’ve just finished. | -抱歉打扰了 -没关系 我们刚刚结束 |
[17:34] | – Would you like some tea? – No, thanks. | -想要点茶么 -不 谢谢 |
[17:36] | I’ve been serving it all day. Can I use your loo? | 我整天都在给人端茶倒水 我能用下洗手间吗 |
[17:39] | Sure. Just through there. | 当然 穿过去就是 |
[17:49] | She is beautiful. | 她很美 |
[17:50] | – I’ve got to see you. – No. | -我一定要见你 -不行 |
[17:52] | What’s this? Patriotism? | 什么意思 爱国主义么 |
[17:54] | – I don’t want trouble. – I’m not trouble. | -我不想惹麻烦 -我不是麻烦 |
[17:56] | You’re taken. | 你已心有所属了 |
[18:00] | – I’ve got to see you. – Tough. | -我一定要见你 -要忍耐 |
[18:01] | – You kissed me. – What are you, 1 2? | -你亲了我 -你怎么了 才12岁么 |
[18:07] | I’m a block of ice. | 我冷得像块冰 |
[18:13] | Will you take my photo? | 可以给我照相么 |
[18:15] | I’ve never been photographed by a professional before. | 我从来没让专业摄影师照过相 |
[18:18] | I’d really appreciate it. I can pay you. | 我真的很感谢 我可以付给你钱 |
[18:20] | No, I’d like to. | 不用了 我很乐意 |
[18:22] | Only if you don’t mind. | 如果你不介意的话 |
[18:25] | Why should l? | 为什么我会介意 |
[18:26] | Because you’ll have to go away. | 因为你不能在场 |
[18:28] | We don’t want him here while we’re working, do we? | 我们工作的时候不希望他在场 是不是 |
[18:31] | No, we don’t. | 是的 不希望 |
[18:36] | Right. I’ll be in the pub on the corner. | 好吧 我会在街角的酒吧那等 |
[18:38] | Have fun. | 玩的开心 |
[18:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:44] | – Good luck with your exhibition. – Good luck with your book. | -祝你影展成功 -祝你的书受到好评 |
[19:03] | So you’ve got an exhibition? | 你要办个影展么 |
[19:06] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:12] | I read Dan’s book. | 我看了丹的书 |
[19:15] | You’ve had quite a life. | 你们的生活真不同凡响 |
[19:19] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:26] | He said you work in a cafe? | 他说你在咖啡馆工作 |
[19:29] | I am a waitress. | 我是个服务生 |
[19:31] | That’s a temporary thing? | 临时的工作 |
[19:34] | No. | 不是 |
[19:39] | Why don’t you come over here and sit? | 干吗不到这来坐下 |
[19:59] | – You live here? – I do now. | -你住在这 -现在是 |
[20:02] | Because you’re single? | 因为你单身 |
[20:04] | Who was your last boyfriend? | 谁是你的前男友 |
[20:07] | My husband. | 我老公 |
[20:08] | Was he English? | 他是英国人 |
[20:10] | – Very. – What happened to him? | -标准英国人 -他怎么了 |
[20:14] | Someone younger. | 看上个更年轻的 |
[20:18] | You’ve got a great face. | 你的脸很漂亮 |
[20:23] | Doesn’t everyone? | 每个人不都是这样么 |
[20:26] | I suppose so. | 应该是吧 |
[20:27] | I just…. | 只是… |
[20:29] | From the book, somehow I thought you’d be less… | 从书里我想你没这么… |
[20:32] | What? | 什么 |
[20:36] | I don’t know what, exactly. | 我不知道该怎么说 |
[20:51] | How do you feel about him using your life? | 你觉得他怎么样 用你的生活当题材这件事 |
[20:56] | It’s really none of your business. | 那不关你的事 |
[21:03] | When he let me in downstairs… | 刚才他在楼下让我进来时… |
[21:07] | he had this look. | 脸上就是这种表情 |
[21:11] | I just listened to your conversation. | 我听到了你们刚才的谈话 |
[21:18] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该怎么解释 |
[21:24] | I’m not a thief, Alice. | 我不是个小偷 爱丽丝 |
[21:33] | Do you want a drink? | 想喝点什么么 |
[21:34] | I have some vodka in the fridge. We could have a drink. | 冰箱里还有点伏特加 我们可以喝 |
[21:36] | Just take my picture. | 给我照相就好了 |
[21:59] | Good. | 不错 |
[23:59] | Shit. | 操 |
[24:33] | What’s the histology? | 切片组织怎么样了 |
[24:40] | Progressive? | 恶性的 |
[24:42] | No. Sounds like an atrophy. | 不 看起来像艾滋病毒 |
[24:45] | Okay. Bye. | 好的 再见 |
[25:02] | Bollocks. | 操 |
[26:37] | Jesus. | 我的天 |
[29:18] | Anna? | 安娜 |
[29:24] | I got the coat. | 我穿外套来了 |
[29:26] | The white coat. | 白色的外套 |
[29:30] | So I see. | 我看见了 |
[29:32] | I’m Larry. The doctor. | 我是拉里 那个医生 |
[29:35] | Hello, Dr. Larry. | 你好 拉里医生 |
[29:36] | Feel free to call me “The Sultan.” | 如果叫我”苏丹”你会更自在 |
[29:45] | I can’t believe these things actually happen. | 真不敢相信这样的事真的发生 |
[29:48] | I thought if you showed up, you’d be an old trout. | 我本来认为你是条老鱼呢 |
[29:51] | But you are bloody gorgeous. | 但是你居然如此的高贵 |
[29:55] | Well, thank you. | 嗯 谢谢你 |
[29:58] | Fish. You gotta respect them. | 关于鱼 你应该尊重他们 |
[30:03] | – Have you? – Of course. | -你有尊重过 -当然 |
[30:05] | We were fish. Long ago. | 我们都曾是鱼 很久以前 |
[30:08] | Before we were apes. | 在我们成为猿以前 |
[30:14] | You mentioned a hotel. | 你提到了旅馆 |
[30:16] | No rush. | 现在不用急 |
[30:19] | Actually, there is. I’ve got to be in surgery by 3:00. | 实际上 还是有点急的 我三点钟有手术 |
[30:23] | – Are you having an operation? – No, I’m doing one. | -你要接受手术么 -不 我给别人做手术 |
[30:28] | – Are you really a doctor? – I said I was. | -你真是个医生么 -我说过我是 |
[30:32] | You are Anna? | 您是安娜吧 |
[30:36] | I’m sorry. Did I photograph you? | 抱歉 是不是我给您照过相 |
[30:39] | Did we meet somewhere? | 或者我们在哪里见过 |
[30:41] | Come on. Don’t play games, you nymph of the Net. | 哦 别玩了 网上的仙女 |
[30:45] | – Excuse me? – You were up for it yesterday. | -什么意思 -您昨天在网上 |
[30:48] | – Was I? – Yeah. Wear my wet knickers. | -是么 -当然了穿上我湿湿的短衫裤 |
[30:52] | Sit on my face. | 坐在我的脸上 |
[30:55] | – “Cum, hungry bitch.” – Okay. | -来吧 “渴望高潮的婊子” -好吧 |
[31:00] | Why do I feel like a pervert? | 为什么我感觉自己像个傻子 |
[31:04] | I think you’re the victim of a practical joke. | 我想您是恶作剧的受害者 |
[31:12] | – I am so sorry. – It’s okay. | -真对不起 -没关系 |
[31:18] | No. | 不对 |
[31:21] | We spoke on the Net last night. Now you’ve seen me… | 我们昨天晚上在网上聊天 而你现在见到了我… |
[31:24] | I wasn’t on the Net last night. | 昨天晚上我没上网 |
[31:25] | Where were you between 6:45 and 7:00 p.m.? | 那你昨天6:45到7:00在哪 |
[31:27] | That’s really none of your business. | 那不关您的事 |
[31:29] | – Where were you? – On the Net, talking to you. | -那时候你在哪儿 -在网上和你聊天 |
[31:33] | – Well, I was talking to someone. – Someone pretending to be me. | -或者和某人聊天 -一个装作是我的人 |
[31:40] | I think you were talking to Daniel Woolf. | 我想您是在和丹尼尔·伍弗聊天 |
[31:42] | – Who? – This guy I know. It’s him. | -谁 -我认识这个人的 就是他 |
[31:46] | – No, I was talking to a woman. – How do you know? | -不 我是和一个女人说话 -你怎么知道 |
[31:48] | Believe me, she was a woman. I got a huge… | 相信我 她是个女的 我知道她有巨大的… |
[31:51] | She was a… She wasn’t, was she? | 她是一个… 她并不是 对吧 |
[31:54] | No. | 不是 |
[31:55] | What a bastard. | 真他妈的混蛋 |
[32:03] | How do you know him? | 你怎么认识他的 |
[32:05] | I don’t really know him. I took his photograph for a book he wrote. | 我和他不熟 只为他的书拍了几张肖像照而已 |
[32:09] | – I hope it sank without a trace. – It’s on its way. | -我希望这书没人会去买 -总有那么一天的 |
[32:12] | There is justice in the world. | 世上还是有公理的 |
[32:14] | What’s it called? | 书名叫什么 |
[32:25] | The Aquarium. | 水族馆 |
[32:27] | What a prick! He’s advertising. | 卑鄙小人 居然给自己做广告 |
[32:32] | But why would he pretend to be you? | 可为什么他要装成你 |
[32:36] | I think he likes me. | 我想他喜欢我 |
[32:37] | Funny way of showing it. Can’t he send you flowers? | 这可是个有趣的表达方法 不可以给你送花吗 |
[32:40] | Extraordinary thing, the lnternet. | 因特网最奇妙的地方就在于 |
[32:43] | Possibility of genuine global communication. | 它能提供真正的全球沟通 |
[32:46] | The first great democratic medium. | 它是最最民主的传媒 |
[32:48] | Absolutely. It’s the future. | 当然 未来就是这样 |
[32:51] | Two guys wanking in cyberspace. | 2个男人在虚拟空间里手淫 |
[32:54] | He was the wanker. | 是他在手淫 |
[32:57] | I’ll say this for him, he can write. | 我要替他这么说 他可以写出来 |
[33:01] | Is he in love with you? | 他爱你么 |
[33:03] | I don’t know. No. | 我不知道 不爱吧 |
[33:06] | – Are you in love with him? – I hardly know him. | -你爱他么 -我和他不熟 |
[33:08] | But you’re sort of interested. | 但你对他好像很感兴趣 |
[33:11] | I think he’s interesting. | 那是因为他很有趣 |
[33:13] | No, don’t. I look like a criminal in photos. | 不 别 我照起相来像个罪犯 |
[33:16] | Please. It’s my birthday. | 求你了 今天是我生日 |
[33:18] | Really? | 真的 |
[33:20] | Really. | 真的 |
[33:36] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[33:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:42] | This man comes into the cafe today and he says: | 一个人今天到咖啡馆 对我说 |
[33:45] | “Hey, waitress, what are you waiting for?” | 嘿 招待 你在等什么 |
[33:48] | Funny guy. | 有意思的家伙 |
[33:50] | So I go, “I’m waiting for a man to come in here… | 于是我说我在等一个男人来这儿… |
[33:54] | “and fuck me sideways with a beautiful line like that.” | “狠狠地用健壮的手臂 从侧面和我做爱” |
[33:58] | What did he do? | 他干嘛了 |
[34:00] | Asked for a cup of tea with two sugars. | 要了杯加了两块糖的茶 |
[34:14] | – I’m waiting for you. – To do what? | -我在等你 -等我干什么 |
[34:18] | Leave me. | 离开我 |
[34:21] | I’m not going to leave you. I totally love you. Why is this? | 我不会离开你的 我这么的爱你 为什么这么说 |
[34:26] | Please let me come. I want to be there for you. | 让我去吧 我想去那儿 为了你 |
[34:29] | – Are you ashamed of me? – Of course not. I told you… | -你为我感到不好意思么 -当然不 我告诉过你… |
[34:32] | – I want to be alone. – Why? | -我只是想一个人去 -为什么 |
[34:37] | To grieve. | 去悲伤 |
[34:39] | To think. | 去思考 |
[34:43] | – I love you. Why won’t you let me… – It’s only a weekend. | -我爱你 为什么不让我… -只是一个周末而已 |
[34:47] | Why won’t you let me love you? | 为什么不让我爱你 |
[34:52] | Buster. | 小鬼 |
[35:00] | Let’s go to this thing… | 让我们谈谈这事… |
[35:02] | then I’ll get my train. I’ll be away one night. | 我搭上火车 只离开一晚 |
[35:05] | I’ll be back before you know it, okay? | 在你发觉前我就会回来的 好不好 |
[35:37] | Do these people pay you? Or do you pay them? | 这些人付钱给你 还是你付钱给他们 |
[36:06] | Like it? | 喜欢吗 |
[36:10] | No. | 不 |
[36:13] | What were you so sad about? | 你那么悲伤为了什么 |
[36:16] | – Life. – What’s that, then? | -生活 -那又是什么 |
[36:22] | So what do you reckon, in general? | 那么你怎么看待这些作品 宽泛的说 |
[36:25] | You want to talk about art? | 你想谈艺术么 |
[36:27] | I know it’s vulgar to discuss The Work at an opening of The Work… | 我知道在作品展出的时候 谈论它是很庸俗的… |
[36:31] | but someone’s got to do it. | 但总要有人来做 |
[36:35] | I’m serious. What do you think? | 我是认真地 你怎么看 |
[36:39] | It’s a lie. | 这都是谎言 |
[36:41] | It’s a bunch of sad strangers photographed beautifully… | 这是一群悲伤的陌生人 作者捕捉到他们美丽的瞬间… |
[36:45] | and all the glittering assholes who appreciate art… | 而所有那些欣赏艺术的明星混蛋们… |
[36:49] | say it’s beautiful because that’s what they want to see. | 也说这很美 却是因为这是他们想看到的 |
[36:53] | But the people in the photos are sad… | 但照片里的人却很伤心… |
[36:56] | and alone. | 而且孤独 |
[36:58] | But the pictures make the world seem beautiful… | 但这些照片让世界看起来更美丽… |
[37:02] | so the exhibition’s reassuring, which makes it a lie. | 所以展览再次证明了 这些都是谎言 |
[37:06] | And everyone loves a big, fat lie. | 而人人都爱这个巨大空无的谎言 |
[37:10] | – I’m the big, fat liar’s boyfriend. – Bastard. | -我是这个巨大空无谎言者的男友 -你这个坏蛋 |
[37:13] | – Larry. – Alice. | -拉里 -爱丽丝 |
[37:18] | So you’re Anna’s boyfriend. | 那么你就是安娜的男朋友 |
[37:20] | A princess can kiss a toad. | 公主的蛤蟆王子 |
[37:22] | – Frog. – Toad. | -青蛙 -蛤蟆 |
[37:23] | – Frog. – Toad, frog, lobster… They’re all the same. | -青蛙 -蛤蟆 青蛙 龙虾…都一样 |
[37:28] | So how long have you been seeing her? | 你和她恋爱多久了 |
[37:30] | Four months. We’re in the first flush. | 4个月了 我们一见钟情 |
[37:34] | It’s paradise. All my nasty habits amuse her. | 好像天堂 我所有的肮脏毛病都能取悦她 |
[37:38] | – You shouldn’t smoke. – Fuck off. | -你不该吸烟的 -滚开 |
[37:40] | I’m a doctor. I’m supposed to say things like that. | 我是个医生 当然要这么说 |
[37:43] | – You want one? – No. | -要不要来一根 -不 |
[37:45] | Yes. No. | 好 不 |
[37:47] | Fuck it, yes. | 操 好的 |
[37:50] | No. | 不 |
[37:53] | I’ve given up. | 我戒了 |
[37:56] | Anna tells me your bloke wrote a book. | 安娜告诉我你男朋友写了一本书 |
[37:59] | – Any good? – Of course. | -不错么 -当然 |
[38:03] | It’s about you, isn’t it? | 是写你的 对吧 |
[38:05] | – Some of me. – Oh? What did he leave out? | -我的一部分 -哦 泄漏了哪部分的你 |
[38:10] | The truth. | 真相 |
[38:12] | Is he here, your bloke? | 他也来了吗 你男友 |
[38:14] | Yeah, he’s over there talking to your bird. | 是啊 他在那 和你的小鸟说话 |
[38:21] | My boyfriend’s here. | 我男朋友在这 |
[38:24] | He’s here? Where? | 他在这 哪里 |
[38:27] | There. | 那儿 |
[38:29] | With Alice? | 和爱丽丝在一起 |
[38:31] | I believe you’re acquainted. | 我相信你们很熟 |
[38:38] | – I’ve never seen him before. – No. | -我以前没见过他 -不 |
[38:42] | But you’ve spoken. | 可你们说过话 |
[38:43] | Well, conversed. | 呃 正好相反 |
[38:46] | – Corresponded. – I wrote to him? | -通过信 -我写过信给他 |
[38:49] | On the Net. You sent him to the aquarium. I happened to be there. | 你在网上叫他到水族馆去 我正好也在那 |
[38:54] | Nice work, Cupid. | 干的不错 丘比特 |
[39:00] | – We need to talk about this. – No, we don’t. | -我们需要谈谈 -不 我们不需要 |
[39:03] | He’s very pretty. | 他很可爱 |
[39:06] | She is very tall. | 她很高 |
[39:13] | So you’re a stripper? | 你是跳脱衣舞的 |
[39:16] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:18] | And? | 还有什么 |
[39:42] | You take care, now. | 照顾好自己 |
[39:44] | I will. | 我会的 |
[39:46] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[39:56] | That’s the way it should be. | 本来就该是这样 |
[40:02] | He’s very funny. | 他可真逗 |
[40:08] | Excuse me. Nice to meet you. | 抱歉 很高兴见到你 |
[40:17] | – Pleased with the success? – Yes, absolutely. | -展出很成功 -是啊 绝对的 |
[40:21] | Yours was the best. | 你的那张是最好的 |
[40:23] | You were the belle of the bullshit. | 你是那堆牛粪中的鲜花 |
[40:25] | Who were those awful people? | 那些恶心的人们是谁啊 |
[40:27] | – Where do they come from? – Why should we care? | -他们都从哪来的 -管它呢 |
[40:34] | – You get this one. You’ll miss your train. – I’ll be fine. | -你上这辆 否则你会错过火车的 -我没事 |
[40:38] | Come on, it’s cold. | 来吧 太冷 |
[40:46] | I’ll see you on Sunday. | 周日见 |
[40:53] | Where to, love? | 去哪儿 小可爱 |
[40:59] | Taxi! | 出租车 |
[41:11] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[41:13] | Why don’t you make up your bleeding mind? | 你干嘛不决定好了再叫车 |
[41:21] | Thank you so much. I appreciate your coming. | 非常感谢 你们能来真太好了 |
[41:24] | I’ll call you tomorrow. See you next week. | 明天给你打电话 下周见 |
[41:26] | – Thanks. – Thanks very much. | -谢谢 -多谢 |
[41:32] | – I thought you’d gone. – I forgot this. | -我以为你已经走了 -我忘了这个 |
[41:36] | So he’s a dermatologist. Can you get more boring than that? | 那他是个皮肤科医生喽 你不觉得烦么 |
[41:40] | – Obituarist? – Failed novelist, please. | -和一个讣告作家比呢 -应该是失败的小说家 |
[41:44] | I was sorry about your book. | 对你的书感到很抱歉 |
[41:46] | Thanks. I blame the title. | 谢谢 都怪那个标题不好 |
[41:48] | So we pull out our Christmas crackers with those appalling jokes. | 那我们就以那些骇人听闻的笑话 开始了我们的圣诞夜狂欢 |
[41:52] | My guy says, “Hang on. These are second- rate jokes. | 我先生说 挺住 这些只是次等笑话 |
[41:54] | “I’ve got a first-rate joke. Sit back and take notice.” | 我的特级笑话还没讲呢 靠后坐好 准备笔记 |
[41:58] | So we go, “Okay, what’s the joke?” And he says: | 那我们就问啦 好吧 什么笑话 他就说 |
[42:01] | “It’s based on A Christmas Carol… | “这来源于一首圣诞颂歌”… |
[42:03] | “which is why it seems so relevant on Christmas Day.” | “所以它和圣诞节这天息息相关” |
[42:05] | I haven’t even seen you for a year. | 我几乎有一年没见你了 |
[42:08] | Yes, you have. | 不 你见过 |
[42:09] | Only because you stalk me outside my studio. | 那次是你在我工作室外跟踪我 |
[42:11] | I don’t stalk. I lurk. | 不是跟踪 是潜伏 |
[42:13] | And when I’m not there you look for me. | 如果我不在那 你也会找我的 |
[42:16] | – How do you know if you’re not there? – Because I am there… | -要是你不在那 你怎么能知道的 -因为我在那… |
[42:20] | Iurking from a distance. | 远远地看着你 |
[42:30] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[42:32] | Tell me you’re not in love with me. | 告诉我你不爱我 |
[42:35] | I’m not in love with you. | 我不爱你 |
[42:40] | You just lied. | 你撒谎 |
[42:48] | I’m your stranger. Jump. | 我才是你的陌生人 跳 |
[43:19] | – Hello, stranger. – Hello. | -你好 陌生人 -你好 |
[43:23] | Intense conversation? | 激烈紧张的谈话 |
[43:27] | His father died. | 他父亲死了 |
[43:30] | Were you spying? | 你在监视么 |
[43:31] | Lovingly observing… | 是愉悦地观看… |
[43:34] | with a telescope. | 用望远镜 |
[43:37] | He’s taller than in his photo. | 他比在照片里高 |
[43:40] | His photo’s a headshot. | 他的照片只有拍头部啊 |
[43:42] | Yeah, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[43:44] | But his head implied a short body, | 但他的头会让人觉得他身材矮小 |
[43:45] | when, in fact, his head is deceptive. | 所以 事实是 他的头很有欺骗性 |
[43:48] | Deceptive? | 欺骗性 |
[43:49] | He’s actually got a long body. He’s a stringy fucker. | 他实际上是个高个 纤瘦的傻瓜 |
[43:53] | I could have him. | 我可以对付他 |
[43:56] | – What? – lf it came to it, in a scrap, I could have him. | -什么 -如果要打架的话 我可以对付他 |
[44:01] | Did you tell him we call him Cupid? | 你告诉他我们叫他丘比特了么 |
[44:04] | No, that’s our joke. | 没有 那是我们之间的笑话 |
[44:09] | I had a chat with young Alice. | 我和年轻的爱丽丝聊过一次 |
[44:11] | – Fancy her? – Of course. | -为她着迷 -当然 |
[44:13] | – Not as much as you. – Why not? | -但不及你 -为什么 |
[44:15] | You’re a woman. She’s a girl. | 你是女人 她只是女孩 |
[44:17] | She has the moronic beauty of youth, but she’s sly. | 她有年轻人的那种低能的美丽 但她狡猾 |
[44:20] | – She seems open to me. – That’s how she wants to seem. | -她看起来对我很坦诚 -是啊 她想让你这么看 |
[44:24] | You forget you’re dealing with a clinical observer of the human carnival. | 别忘了 你对付的是一个 人类狂欢节上的冷静的观察家 |
[44:28] | – Am l, now? – Yes. | -我吗 现在 -是的 |
[44:30] | You seem more like the cat that got the cream. Stop licking yourself. | 你像一只沾上奶油的猫 别再舔自己了 |
[44:39] | That’s the nastiest thing you’ve ever said to me. | 那是你对我说过最肮脏的话 |
[44:46] | That’s horrible. | 太糟了 |
[44:48] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[44:50] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[45:40] | – Where have you been? – Work thing. | -你去哪儿了 -去工作了 |
[45:44] | Had a drink with Harry. You never have one drink with Harry. | 和哈里喝了一杯 你从没和哈里喝过酒 |
[45:47] | – You know he’s in love with you. – No, he’s not. | -你知道他爱上你了 -不 他没有 |
[45:51] | Is he? | 对吧 |
[45:54] | Did you eat? | 你吃过了吗 |
[45:56] | I’ll make you something. | 我可以给你做点东西 |
[46:00] | I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[46:23] | What? | 怎么了 |
[46:28] | This will hurt. | 说这个会让你伤心 |
[46:31] | I’ve been with Anna. | 我和安娜在一起 |
[46:33] | I’m in love with her. | 我爱上她了 |
[46:36] | We’ve been seeing each other for a year. | 我们偷偷见面有一年时间了 |
[46:39] | It began at her opening. | 从她的影展开始 |
[46:57] | – Have a nice one. – Cheers, guvnor. | -不用找了 -谢谢 老板 |
[47:22] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[47:24] | I want to remember this moment forever. | 我想永远记住这一刻 |
[47:26] | First time I walked through the door, returning from a business trip… | 我出差回来 走过这扇门… |
[47:30] | to be greeted by my wife. | 第一次有我的老婆迎接 |
[47:33] | I have, in this moment, become an adult. | 在这一刻 我终于成为一个大人了 |
[47:36] | Thanks for waiting up, you darling. | 谢谢你等我 亲爱的 |
[47:40] | You goddess. | 我的女神 |
[47:46] | I missed you. | 我想你 |
[47:48] | How about some tea? | 想喝茶么 |
[47:50] | Jesus, I’m knackered! | 天哪 我太困了 |
[47:52] | – Didn’t you sleep on the plane? – No… | -你在飞机上没睡么 -没有… |
[47:54] | because the permed German next to me was snoring like a Messerschmitt. | 因为坐我旁边的那个德国佬 打鼾声好像梅式战机 |
[47:59] | – What’s the time? – About midnight. | -现在是什么时候了 -大约子夜了 |
[48:01] | Time. What a tricky little fucker. | 时间 是个多么狡猾的东西 |
[48:04] | My head’s in two places. My brain actually hurts. | 我的头分处两地 我脑子真疼 |
[48:08] | – Do you want some food? – No, I need a bath. | -你想吃点东西么 -不 我想洗个澡 |
[48:11] | – I’ll run it for you. – No, I’ll have a shower. | -我去给你开水 -不 我要冲个淋浴 |
[48:15] | You okay? | 你还好么 |
[48:17] | How was the thing? | 你工作如何 |
[48:18] | As dermatological conferences go, it was a riot. | 是个皮肤学的会议 很混乱 |
[48:22] | How was the hotel? | 旅店住得怎么样 |
[48:24] | Someone told me that the beautiful people of the Paranoid Hotel… | 有人告诉我 那个变态旅馆里漂亮的人… |
[48:28] | the concierge, the bellboys and girls… Did you know this? | 那些看门的 男女侍从…你知道么 |
[48:32] | – They’re all whores. – Everybody knows that. | -他们都是出来卖的 -谁都知道 |
[48:36] | I didn’t. | 可我不知道 |
[48:39] | I don’t suppose you’d fancy a friendly poke. | 猜想你不会料到一个善意的拥抱 |
[48:43] | I just had a bath. | 我刚洗了澡 |
[48:46] | Right. | 好的Right |
[48:48] | I’ll see to myself, then, in the Elle Decoration bathroom. | 那么我要到用Elle装饰的浴室 去欣赏一下自己 |
[48:51] | – You chose that bathroom. – And every time I wash in it I feel dirty. | -那是你选的 -每次我在那洗澡 都觉得自己很脏 |
[48:55] | It’s cleaner than I am. It’s got attitude. | 它比我干净得多 那是种姿态 |
[48:57] | The mirror says, “Who the fuck are you?” | 镜子说 你他妈的是谁 |
[48:59] | – You chose it. – Doesn’t mean I like it. | -那是你选的 -也不能代表我喜欢它 |
[49:02] | We shouldn’t have this. | 我们不应该买下的 |
[49:04] | I hear middle- class guilt. | 我听到一个中产阶级的抱怨 |
[49:06] | Working- class guilt. Why are you dressed if you just had a bath? | 工人阶级的抱怨 如果你刚洗了澡 干嘛穿得那么正式 |
[49:11] | We needed some milk. | 我们需要一些牛奶 |
[49:14] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[49:16] | – You? – Yeah. | -你 -没问题 |
[49:22] | I’m going. | 我要走了 |
[49:24] | – I’m sorry. – lrrelevant. | -对不起 -和你没关系 |
[49:28] | What are you sorry for? | 你抱歉干嘛 |
[49:30] | Everything. | 所有的事 |
[49:31] | – Why didn’t you tell me before? – Cowardice. | -你为什么不早告诉我 -我胆小 |
[49:36] | Is it because she’s successful? | 是因为她事业成功么 |
[49:38] | No, it’s because she doesn’t need me. | 不 那是因为她不需要我 |
[49:45] | Did you bring her here? | 你把她带到这来了 |
[49:49] | Yes. | 是的 |
[49:54] | – Didn’t she get married? – She stopped seeing me. | -她不是结婚了么 -从那起她没见过我 |
[49:57] | Is that when we went to the country? | 是那次我们到乡下去 |
[50:00] | To celebrate our third anniversary? | 庆祝我们3周年的时候 |
[50:04] | Did you phone her? Beg her to come back? | 你给她打电话了么 求她回来 |
[50:07] | – When you went for your long, lonely walks? – Yes. | -当你说要独自走走的时候 -是的 |
[50:10] | You’re a piece of shit. | 你真是堆狗屎 |
[50:11] | Deception is brutal. I’m not pretending otherwise. | 欺骗是残忍的 其他的事我可没骗你 |
[50:15] | How? | 怎么样 |
[50:16] | How does it work? | 最后结果是怎么样呢 |
[50:19] | How do you do this to someone? | 你怎么能这样对待一个人 |
[50:23] | Not good enough. | 这理由不够好 |
[50:26] | – I fell in love with her, Alice. – As if you had no choice? | -我爱上她了 爱丽丝 -就好像你毫无选择么 |
[50:29] | There’s a moment… There’s always a moment. | 有那么一刻… 总有那么一刻 |
[50:31] | “l can do this, I can give in to this, or I can resist it.” | “我可以倾其所有 我可以为之屈服 我无法抵抗” |
[50:35] | And I don’t know when your moment was, but I bet you there was one. | 我不知道你那一刻是在何时 但我打赌你也有一个 |
[50:39] | I’m going. | 我走了 |
[50:43] | – It’s not safe out there. – And it’s safe in here? | -外面不安全 -这里就安全了 |
[50:45] | What about your things? | 你的东西怎么办 |
[50:47] | – I don’t need things. – Where will you go? | -我不需要它们了 -你要去哪 |
[50:50] | Disappear. | 消失 |
[50:55] | The Sultan has returned bearing gifts. | “苏丹”给你带了些礼物 |
[51:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[51:07] | They’re beautiful. | 真漂亮 |
[51:09] | Here’s a thing. Alice was at the hotel. | 有个问题 爱丽丝也在那个酒店 |
[51:12] | What? | 什么 |
[51:13] | They sell these arty postcards in the lobby. | 店员在大厅里卖那些艺术明信片 |
[51:16] | I bought one to boost your sales. | 我买了一个给你捧场 |
[51:21] | “Young Woman, London.” | “年轻的伦敦女人” |
[51:25] | And I checked for your book in The Museum of Modern Art. It was there. | 我在现代艺术博物馆那查了一下 你的书已经有了 |
[51:31] | Someone bought one. | 有人买了一本 |
[51:33] | This guy with a ridiculous little beard. | 这人长着可笑的小胡子 |
[51:36] | He was drooling over your photo on the inside cover. He fancied you, the geek. | 他对着内页你的照片流口水 他喜欢你 小丑 |
[51:41] | I was so proud of you. You’ve broken New York. | 我为你感到骄傲 你成功打入了纽约 |
[51:44] | You’re wonderful. | 你太棒了 |
[51:47] | Don’t ever forget it. | 你永远都别忘记 |
[51:53] | Can I still see you? | 我还能再见你么 |
[51:59] | Dan, can I still see you? Answer me. | 丹 我还能再见你么 回答我 |
[52:02] | I can’t see you. If I see you, I’ll never leave you. | 不能 如果再见你一次 我就永远无法离开你了 |
[52:05] | – What will you do if I find someone else? – Be jealous. | -如果我找了个其他人怎么办 -我会嫉妒 |
[52:10] | You still fancy me? | 你还喜欢我么 |
[52:13] | Of course. | 当然 |
[52:15] | You’re lying. | 你撒谎 |
[52:18] | I’ve been you. | 我曾有和你一样的经历 |
[52:23] | Will you hold me? | 能抱我一下么 |
[52:30] | – I amuse you, but I bore you. – No. | -我想让你高兴 却让你厌倦了么 -没有 |
[52:35] | You did love me? | 你真爱我么 |
[52:38] | I’ll always love you. I hate hurting you. | 我会一直爱你 我讨厌伤害你 |
[52:41] | Then why are you? | 那你为什么离开我 |
[52:44] | ‘Cause I’m selfish. | 因为我自私 |
[52:46] | – And I think I’ll be happier with her. – You won’t. | -我认为和她在一起会很开心 -你不会的 |
[52:50] | You’ll miss me. | 你会想我的 |
[52:53] | No one will ever love you as much as I do. | 没人会像我一样爱你 |
[52:57] | Why isn’t love enough? | 为什么这爱还不够呢 |
[53:00] | I’m the one who leaves. I’m supposed to leave you. | 我才是要走的人 应该是我离开你 |
[53:19] | Make some tea, buster. | 泡点茶 坏蛋 |
[54:12] | Why are you dressed? | 你为什么穿着整齐 |
[54:17] | Because I think you might be about to leave me… | 因为我想你可能会离开我… |
[54:20] | and I didn’t want to be wearing a dressing gown. | 而我不想穿着睡衣和你道别 |
[54:26] | I slept with someone in New York. | 我在纽约和别人上床了 |
[54:29] | A whore. | 一个妓女 |
[54:32] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[54:38] | Why did you tell me? | 为什么告诉我 |
[54:40] | – I couldn’t lie to you. – Why not? | -我无法对你撒谎 -为什么 |
[54:44] | Because I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[55:02] | It’s fine. | 没什么 |
[55:04] | Really? Why? | 真的么 为什么 |
[55:11] | Something’s wrong. | 有点 不太对劲 |
[55:17] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[55:22] | Are you leaving me? | 你要离开我吗 |
[55:28] | Because of this? | 就因为这件事 |
[55:33] | Why? | 为什么 |
[55:36] | Dan. | 丹 |
[55:39] | Cupid? | 丘比特 |
[55:43] | He’s our joke. | 他只是我们的玩笑啊 |
[55:45] | I love him. | 我爱他 |
[55:48] | You’re seeing him now? | 你和他见面了 |
[55:52] | Since when? | 从什么时候 |
[55:59] | Since my opening last year. | 从我去年的展出开始 |
[56:03] | I’m disgusting. | 我让人作呕 |
[56:08] | You’re phenomenal. | 你太出众了 |
[56:11] | You’re so clever. | 你如此的聪明 |
[56:15] | Why did you marry me? | 为什么和我结婚 |
[56:18] | I stopped seeing him. I wanted us to work. | 我已经不和他见面了 希望我们之间能好起来 |
[56:21] | – Why did you tell me you wanted children? – Because I did. | -为什么告诉我你想要孩子 -因为我真的想 |
[56:24] | – And now you want children with him? – Yes. | -现在你想和他生孩子 -是的 |
[56:29] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[56:34] | But we’re happy… | 但是我们很开心… |
[56:37] | aren’t we? | 是不是 |
[56:43] | – You’re gonna go live with him? – You stay here if you want. | -你会和他一起过日子 -如果你想 可以继续待在这 |
[56:46] | I don’t give a fuck about the spoils. | 我可不会任你们胡来 |
[56:50] | You did this to me the day we met. | 当我们第一次见面时 你就这么对我 为了自己开心 |
[56:53] | You let me hang myself for your amusement. | 你不说话看我犯傻 |
[56:54] | Why didn’t you just tell me when I walked in the door? | 你为什么不在我刚进门的时候就告诉我 |
[56:57] | – I was scared. – You’re a coward, you spoilt bitch. | -我很害怕 -你是个懦夫 你这被宠坏的婊子 |
[57:02] | Are you dressed because you thought I might hit you? | 你穿着整齐是因为 你知道我可能会打你吗 |
[57:08] | What do you think I am? | 你当我是什么 |
[57:09] | – I’ve been hit before. – Not by me. | -我以前被人打过 -不是被我 |
[57:14] | Is he a good fuck? | 他擅长做爱么 |
[57:18] | Don’t do this. | 别这么做 |
[57:20] | Just answer the question. | 回答我的问题 |
[57:22] | Is he good? | 他很出色么 |
[57:24] | Yes. | 是的 |
[57:28] | Better than me? | 比我好 |
[57:30] | – Different. – Better? | -不一样的 -更好 |
[57:34] | – Gentler. – What does that mean? | -更轻柔 -这是什么意思 |
[57:38] | – You know what it means. – Tell me. | -你知道我什么意思 -告诉我 |
[57:40] | – No. – I treat you like a whore? | -不 -我把你当成了妓女么 |
[57:41] | – Sometimes. – Why would that be? | -有时候 -为什么会这样 |
[57:45] | – I’m sorry, you’re… – Don’t say it. | -对不起 你… -别说了 |
[57:47] | Don’t you fucking say: | 别他妈的说: |
[57:49] | “You’re too good for me.” I am, but don’t say it. | “你对我来说好得过分了” 虽然我是 但别这么说 |
[57:52] | You’re making the mistake of your life. | 你在做出一生中最错误的决定 |
[57:56] | You’re leaving me because you believe that you don’t deserve happiness… | 你离开我是因为 你不认为自己该享有幸福… |
[58:00] | but you do, Anna. | 但实际上你有这权力 安娜 |
[58:05] | Did you have a bath because you had sex with him? | 你洗澡是因为和他做爱了 |
[58:08] | So you wouldn’t smell of him? | 那样你就不会有他的味道了 |
[58:12] | So you’d feel less guilty? | 这样你就不会那么内疚 |
[58:15] | How do you feel? | 你感觉如何 |
[58:17] | Guilty. | 我很内疚 |
[58:20] | Did you ever love me? | 你爱过我么 |
[58:23] | Yes. | 爱过 |
[58:57] | Did you do it here? | 你们在这里做了么 |
[59:01] | No. | 没有 |
[59:03] | Why not? | 为什么没有 |
[59:06] | Do you wish we did? | 你希望我们在这做 |
[59:08] | Just tell me the truth. | 只告诉我真相就好 |
[59:12] | Yes, we did it here. | 对 我们在这做过 |
[59:17] | Where? | 哪儿 |
[59:23] | There. | 那儿 |
[59:27] | On this? | 在这上面 |
[59:32] | We had our first fuck on this. | 我们第一次也是在这 |
[59:35] | Did you think of me? | 你想到我了吗 |
[59:40] | When? | 什么时候 |
[59:44] | When did you do it here? | 你们什么时候在这做的 |
[59:47] | – Answer the question! – This evening. | -回答我 -今晚 |
[59:54] | Did you come? | 你来高潮了么 |
[59:58] | – Why are you doing this? – ‘Cause I want to know. | -你为什么要这么做 -因为我要知道 |
[1:00:02] | – Yes, I came. – How many times? | -是的 我到高潮了 -几次 |
[1:00:04] | – Twice. – How? | -两次 -怎么来的 |
[1:00:06] | – First he went down on me, then we fucked. – Who was where? | -开始他到我身体下面去 然后我们做爱 -谁在哪儿 |
[1:00:10] | I was on top, then he fucked me from behind. | 我在上面 然后他从后面干我 |
[1:00:13] | – That’s when you came the second time? – God. | -那是你第二次高潮的时间 -上帝啊 |
[1:00:17] | – Why is the sex so important? – Because I’m a fucking caveman! | -为什么你把性看的这么重 -因为我是他妈的山顶洞人 |
[1:00:21] | Did you touch yourself while he fucked you? | 他干你的时候你有没有抚摸自己 |
[1:00:24] | – You wank for him? – Sometimes. | -你为他手淫 -有的时候 |
[1:00:25] | – And he does? – We do everything… | -他也给你吗 -我们什么都做… |
[1:00:27] | – that people who have sex do. – You enjoy sucking him off? | -凡人们做爱可以想到的我们都做了 -你喜欢给他口交 |
[1:00:30] | – You like his cock? – I love it. | -喜欢他的鸡巴 -喜欢 |
[1:00:31] | – Like him coming in your face? – Yes! | -喜欢他射到你脸上 -是的 |
[1:00:33] | – What does it taste like? – Like you, but sweeter. | -什么味道 -像你的味儿 但是更甜一些 |
[1:00:35] | That’s the spirit. Thank you. Thank you for your honesty. | 这就是勇气 谢谢 谢谢你的诚实 |
[1:00:39] | Now fuck off and die… | 现在滚出去死吧… |
[1:00:42] | you fucked- up slag. | 你这个欠操的婊子 |
[1:02:07] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:02:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:02:14] | – What’s this room called? – The Paradise Suite. | -这间房叫什么 -“天堂包厢” |
[1:02:18] | – How many Paradise Suites are there? – Eight. | -一共有多少个”天堂包厢” -八个 |
[1:02:27] | Do I have to pay you to talk to me? | 和你谈话我需要另付钱吗 |
[1:02:29] | No. But if you want to tip me, you’re welcome. | 不用 不过如果你想给我小费 很欢迎 |
[1:02:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:02:39] | I used to come here a million years ago. It was a punk club. | 我百万年前来过这里 那时是个朋克酒保 |
[1:02:43] | The stage was… | 舞台是… |
[1:02:48] | Everything is a version of something else. | 每样东西都是别的名字来称呼 |
[1:02:51] | Twenty years ago. | 20年前 |
[1:02:53] | How old were you? | 你多大 |
[1:02:55] | – Four. – Christ. | -4岁 -上帝啊 |
[1:02:57] | – When I was in flares, you were in nappies. – My nappies were flared. | -当我穿喇叭裤的时候 你还穿尿布呢 -我的尿布也是大口的 |
[1:03:01] | – You have the face of an angel. – Thank you. | -你有天使一样的脸 -谢谢 |
[1:03:03] | What does your cunt taste like? | 你阴部是个什么味道 |
[1:03:06] | Heaven. | 好像天堂 |
[1:03:11] | How long have you been doing this? | 你干这个多久了 |
[1:03:13] | – Three months. – Straight after he left you? | -3个月 -就在他离开你了以后 |
[1:03:16] | No one left me. | 没人离开我 |
[1:03:20] | – Nice wig. – Thank you. | -这假发不错 -谢谢 |
[1:03:23] | Does all this turn you on? | 这样是不是让你更兴奋 |
[1:03:25] | – Sometimes. – Liar. | -有时候 -骗人 |
[1:03:27] | You’re telling me that ’cause you think it’s what I want to hear. | 你说你兴奋 是因为你以为我喜欢听 |
[1:03:30] | You think I’m turned on by it turning you on. | 你以为称自己兴奋会让我兴奋 |
[1:03:32] | The thought of me creaming myself when I strip for strangers | 我一想到在陌生人面前宽衣 就湿的一塌糊涂了 |
[1:03:35] | doesn’t turn you on? | 这样还不能让你兴奋 |
[1:03:36] | Put like that, yes. | 这样的话 我会 |
[1:03:41] | – Are you flirting with me? – Maybe. | -你是不是在和我调情 -或许是的 |
[1:03:45] | – Are you allowed to flirt with me? – Sure. | -你被允许挑逗我了吗 -当然 |
[1:03:47] | – Really? – No, I’m not. I’m breaking all the rules. | -真的 -不 我不能 我在破坏规矩 |
[1:03:50] | – You’re mocking me. – Yes, I’m allowed to flirt. | -你瞧不起我 -是的 所以我可以挑逗 |
[1:03:52] | To prize my money from me. | 为我出的钱订个价 |
[1:03:54] | To prize your money from you, I may do or say as I please. | 您出的价钱可以让您为所欲为 请吧 |
[1:03:57] | – Except touch. – We’re not allowed to touch. | -除了抚摸 -我不允许抚摸 |
[1:03:59] | Open your legs. | 把你的腿张开 |
[1:04:01] | Wider. | 大些 |
[1:04:13] | Show me. | 让我看看 |
[1:04:19] | So what would happen if I touched you now? | 那我要是现在摸你会发生什么 |
[1:04:22] | – I’d call security. – What would they do? | -我会叫保安 -他们会怎么做 |
[1:04:24] | They would ask you to leave and not to come back. | 他们会叫您离开并再也不许回来 |
[1:04:26] | – And if I refused to leave? – They would remove you. | -那如果我拒绝离开呢 -他们会赶你走 |
[1:04:29] | Those are security cameras in the ceiling. | 天花板上有保安摄像头 |
[1:04:35] | I think it’s best I don’t attempt to touch you. | 我认为我不尝试碰你是最好的 |
[1:04:38] | I’d like to touch you. Later. | 我喜欢抚摸你 晚些时候 |
[1:04:41] | – I’m not a whore. – I wouldn’t pay. | -我不是妓女 -我也不会付钱 |
[1:04:46] | Why the fuck did he leave you? | 他他妈的怎么会离开你 |
[1:04:48] | – What’s your job? – A question. You asked me a question. | -你做什么的 -一个问题 你问我问题 |
[1:04:51] | – So? – It’s a chink in your armor. | -那又如何 -这会成为你保护罩上的一道裂缝 |
[1:04:53] | – I’m not wearing armor. – Yes, you are. | -我没穿保护罩 -是的 你有 |
[1:04:55] | – Why are you calling yourself Jane? – Because it’s my name. | -为什么叫自己珍 -因为那是我的名字 |
[1:04:58] | We both know it isn’t. | 我们都知道那并不是 |
[1:05:01] | You’re all protecting your identities. | 你要保护自己的真实身份 |
[1:05:03] | There’s a girl out there who calls herself Venus. What’s her real name? | 那个叫自己维纳斯的女孩 她真名叫什么 |
[1:05:07] | – Pluto. – You’re cheeky. | -普洛托 -你脸皮真厚 |
[1:05:09] | – Would you like me to stop being cheeky? – No. | -想要我不再这样厚颜无耻吗 -不想 |
[1:05:13] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[1:05:16] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
[1:05:19] | Daniel the dermatologist. | 丹尼尔 皮肤科医生 |
[1:05:20] | – I never told you my job. – I guessed. | -我从来没告诉你我的职业 -我猜的 |
[1:05:23] | You’re strong. | 你真牛 |
[1:05:25] | There’s another one out there. Judging by the scars, a patient of Dr. Tit. | 外面还有一个人 从伤疤看 是提德医生的病人 |
[1:05:29] | Calls herself Cupid. Who’s gonna tell her he was a bloke? | 居然称她自己是丘比特 谁去告诉她他曾是个小子 |
[1:05:32] | – He wasn’t a bloke. He was a little boy. – I want you to tell me your name. | -他不是小子 他过去只是个小男孩 -我要你告诉我你的名字 |
[1:05:41] | Please. | 请告诉我 |
[1:05:44] | Thank you. My name is Jane. | 谢谢 我名字叫简 |
[1:05:47] | Your real name. | 你的真名 |
[1:05:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:05:52] | – My real name is Jane. – Careful. | -我的真名叫简 -小心点 |
[1:05:59] | Thank you. Still Jane. | 谢谢 还是简 |
[1:06:02] | I’ve got about another $500 here. | 我这里有另外的£500 |
[1:06:04] | Why don’t I just give you all this money and you tell me what your real name is… | 干吗不给你所有这些 然后你告诉我你的真名字是… |
[1:06:10] | Alice? | 爱丽丝 |
[1:06:12] | I promise. | 我发誓 |
[1:06:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:06:17] | My real name… | 我的真名是… |
[1:06:19] | is plain Jane Jones. | 是很简单的 简·琼斯 |
[1:06:22] | I may be rich, but I’m not stupid. | 我可能有钱 但是我不蠢 |
[1:06:23] | What a shame, Doc. I love them rich and stupid. | 多羞愧啊 医生 我爱他们的富有和愚蠢 |
[1:06:26] | Don’t you fuck around with me. | 少和我玩这套 |
[1:06:28] | – I apologize. – Accepted. | -我道歉 -接受道歉 |
[1:06:31] | All the girls in this hellhole, the pneumatic robots… | 在这个地狱样的地方 女人们都是机器人… |
[1:06:35] | the coked- up baby dolls, and you’re no different. | 吸了毒的洋娃娃 你们之间没有什么区别 |
[1:06:37] | You all use stage names to con yourselves you’re someone else… | 你们都用艺名 来反复默念你们是什么别的人… |
[1:06:40] | so you don’t feel ashamed showing your cunts and assholes to strangers. | 这样你们给陌生人人看阴部和肛门 就不会觉得丢人 |
[1:06:44] | I’m trying to have a conversation. | 我在试图进行一次对话 |
[1:06:45] | – You’re out of cash. – I paid for this room. | -您的现金不够了 -我给这间房付费了 |
[1:06:47] | This is extra. | 需要额外付费 |
[1:06:49] | – We met last year. – Wrong girl. | -我们去年见过 -你认错人了 |
[1:06:50] | Talk to me! | 和我说话 |
[1:06:52] | – I am. – Talk to me in real life. | -我正在和你说话呢 -在真实生活中和我说话 |
[1:06:55] | I didn’t know you’d be here. I know who you are. | 我以前不知道你在这 我知道你是谁 |
[1:07:00] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:07:02] | I love everything about you that hurts. | 我爱你的一切 这让人痛苦 |
[1:07:18] | She won’t even see me. | 她甚至不愿见我 |
[1:07:21] | – You feel the same. I know it. – You can’t cry in here. | -你也这么觉得 我知道的 -您不能在这儿哭 |
[1:07:26] | – Hold me. Let me hold you. – We’re not allowed to touch. | -抱抱我 让我抱抱你 -我不能被触摸 |
[1:07:30] | Come home with me. It’s safe. Let me look after you. | 那和我走 会很安全的 让我照顾你 |
[1:07:33] | – I don’t need looking after. – Everyone needs looking after. | -我不需要被照顾 -谁都想要被照顾 |
[1:07:36] | I’m not your revenge fuck. | 我不是你报复性爱的工具 |
[1:07:39] | – I’ll pay you. – I don’t need your money. | -我付你钱 -我不需要你的钱 |
[1:07:41] | – You have my money. – Thank you. | -但是你已经收了我的钱 -谢谢 |
[1:07:42] | – “Thank you.” Is that some kind of rule? – Just being polite. | -“谢谢” 这也是什么规矩吗 -只是表示礼貌 |
[1:07:49] | Do you get a lot of grown men crying their guts out here? | 你是不是接待过很多 像我一样痛哭的成年人 |
[1:07:52] | Occupational hazard. | 职业病 |
[1:07:54] | Have you ever desired a customer? | 你有自己心仪的客人吗 |
[1:07:58] | Yes. | 有 |
[1:07:59] | Then put me out of my misery. Do you desire me? | 那就救我脱离苦海吧 你心仪我吗 |
[1:08:01] | Because I’m being pretty honest about my feelings for you. | 因为我用自己诚实的感情面对你 |
[1:08:04] | – Your feelings? – Whatever. | -你的感觉 -随便什么吧 |
[1:08:06] | No, I don’t desire you. | 不 我并不心仪你 |
[1:08:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:08:12] | Thank you sincerely for your honesty. | 谢谢你的真诚 |
[1:08:23] | You think you haven’t give us anything of yourselves? | 你认为你没有给我们 任何你自己的东西 |
[1:08:25] | Do you think because you don’t love us or desire us… | 你是不是以为因为你不再爱我们 不再心仪我们… |
[1:08:28] | or even like us, you think you’ve won? | 不再喜欢我们 你就会赢了 |
[1:08:31] | It’s not a war. | 这不是一场战争 |
[1:08:39] | If I asked you to strip right now, would you? | 如果我要求你现在就脱下衣服 你能答应吗 |
[1:08:41] | – Of course. Do you want me to? – No. | -当然 你想让我那么做吗 -不 |
[1:08:45] | Alice, tell me something true. | 爱丽丝 给我讲实话 |
[1:08:49] | Lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off… | 说谎是一个不脱衣服的女孩 可以得到的最大乐趣… |
[1:08:54] | but it’s better if you do. | 不过如果脱掉衣服就更好了 |
[1:08:58] | You’re cold. | 你很冷酷 |
[1:09:00] | You’re all cold at heart. | 你们都是冷血动物 |
[1:09:04] | What do you have to do to get a bit of intimacy around here? | 你们干吗非要窥视 这仅有的一点点隐私呢 |
[1:09:07] | Maybe next time I’ll have worked on my intimacy. | 也许下次我们可以更亲密点 |
[1:09:10] | No, I’ll tell you what’s gonna work. You’re gonna take your gear off right now. | 不用 我告诉你该怎么做 现在脱掉你的衣服 |
[1:09:15] | You’re gonna turn around very slowly, and you’re gonna bend over… | 慢慢转过身去 弯下腰… |
[1:09:20] | and you’re gonna touch the fucking floor for my viewing pleasure. | 摸着地板 让我看个够 |
[1:09:25] | Is that what you want? | 这就是你想要的 |
[1:09:28] | What else could I want? | 我还能要什么 |
[1:10:37] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:10:41] | – What happened? – Traffic. | -怎么回事 -堵车了 |
[1:10:45] | – Do you want to go stand in the back? – No, let’s have a drink. | -你想进去站在后排么 -不 我们去喝点东西 |
[1:10:52] | You look flushed. | 你看起来脸很红 |
[1:10:55] | You have no need to run. | 没必要这么赶 |
[1:10:57] | – Vodka tonic? – Yes. | -滋补型伏特加 -好的 |
[1:10:59] | – Vodka tonic and a Guinness, please. – Sure. | -请给我一杯伏特加和Guinness啤酒 -当然 |
[1:11:03] | How was it? | 怎么样 |
[1:11:06] | Fine. | 还好 |
[1:11:08] | You had lunch? | 吃午饭了 |
[1:11:10] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[1:11:13] | – And then we left. – And? | -然后我们就离开了 -还有呢 |
[1:11:16] | There’s no “and.” | 没有什么”还有”了 |
[1:11:20] | You haven’t seen him in four months. There must be an “and.” | 你们四个月没见了 肯定还有什么的 |
[1:11:24] | – How is he? – Terrible. | -他怎么样 -糟透了 |
[1:11:35] | – Keep the change. – Thank you, sir. | -别找了 -谢谢您 先生 |
[1:11:42] | How is his dermatology? | 他的皮肤科干的怎么样了 |
[1:11:44] | – He’s in private practice now. – ls he? | -现在他开了家私人诊所 -是吗 |
[1:11:50] | Was he weeping all over the place? | 他还走哪哪哭么 |
[1:11:53] | – Some of the time. – Poor bastard. | -有的时候 -可怜的畜生 |
[1:11:57] | Was he difficult? | 他日子过的困难吗 |
[1:12:02] | Are you angry that I saw him? | 我见他你很生气吗 |
[1:12:04] | No. It’s just… | 没有 只是… |
[1:12:07] | I haven’t seen Alice. | 我还没有见过爱丽丝 |
[1:12:09] | You can’t see Alice. You don’t know where she is. | 你没法见她 你不知道她在哪里 |
[1:12:12] | I haven’t tried to find her. | 我还没试图去找她呢 |
[1:12:15] | You know why I saw him. | 你知道我为什么去见他 |
[1:12:17] | He’s been begging me for months. I saw him so he’d sign. | 他已经求了我几个月了 我见他就可以让他签字了 |
[1:12:19] | – So has he signed? – Yes. | -你们签字了 -是的 |
[1:12:26] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[1:12:28] | You’re a divorcee. | 你终于离婚了 |
[1:12:32] | Double divorcee. | 再次离婚了 |
[1:12:36] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:12:38] | How do you feel? | 感觉如何 |
[1:12:41] | Tired. | 累 |
[1:12:46] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:12:48] | And I need a piss. | 还有 我得上个厕所 |
[1:13:27] | I hate this place. | 我讨厌这个地方 |
[1:13:29] | At least it’s central. | 至少这里是市中心 |
[1:13:31] | I hate central. Central London’s a theme park. | 我讨厌中心 伦敦的中心是个主题公园 |
[1:13:35] | I hate retro. I hate the future. Where does that leave me? | 我讨厌过去 讨厌未来 都把我抛弃了 |
[1:13:40] | Come back. | 回来吧 |
[1:13:42] | – You promised you wouldn’t. – Come back. | -你答应过我你不会的 -回来吧 |
[1:13:50] | – How’s work? – Jesus. Work’s shit, okay? | -工作如何 -天啊 工作糟透了 好吧 |
[1:14:01] | Do they have waiters here? I love you. Please come back. | 这里没有侍应生吗 我爱你 请回来好吗 |
[1:14:06] | I’m not coming back. | 我不会回来的 |
[1:14:14] | Sign. | 签字吧 |
[1:14:16] | No pen. | 没有笔 |
[1:14:23] | Pen. | 笔 |
[1:14:27] | Give me back my hand. | 别抓着我的手 |
[1:14:38] | Sign. | 签吧 |
[1:14:46] | I’ll sign on one condition. | 你只要答应我一件事我就签字 |
[1:14:50] | We skip this. We go to my sleek new surgery… | 我们忘掉这些东西 去我漂亮的新诊所… |
[1:14:53] | and we christen the patients’ bed with our final fuck. | 用我们最后的性爱 给病床命名如何 |
[1:14:56] | I know you don’t want to… | 我知道你不愿意… |
[1:14:59] | and I know you think I’m sick for asking, but that’s what I’m asking. | 我也知道你觉得我这么要求很恶心 但是我还是要这么要求 |
[1:15:03] | For old times’ sake. | 为了纪念我们过去的时光 |
[1:15:05] | Because I’m obsessed with you. | 因为你让我这么着迷 |
[1:15:08] | Because I can’t get over you unless… | 因为我没法忘记你 除非… |
[1:15:12] | Because I think, on some small level… | 因为我觉得 从很小的程度上讲… |
[1:15:14] | you owe me something for deceiving me so exquisitely. | 你欠我的 因为你巧妙的欺骗了我 |
[1:15:18] | For all these reasons, I am begging you to give me your body. | 因为这些原因 我求你让我再拥有一次你的身体 |
[1:15:24] | You’d be my whore. | 你要做我的妓女 |
[1:15:26] | And in return, I will pay you with your liberty. | 作为回报 我还给你自由 |
[1:15:31] | You do this, I swear I will not contact you again. | 你这么做的话 我发誓再不会骚扰你 |
[1:15:40] | I’m going to the bar. | 我去酒吧 |
[1:15:42] | I assume you still drink vodka tonic? | 我想你还是喝滋补型伏特加 对吧 |
[1:16:07] | You slept with him, didn’t you? | 你和他睡了 对吧 |
[1:16:36] | – What do you expect me to do? – Understand. | -你期望我怎么做 -理解 |
[1:16:40] | Why didn’t you lie to me? | 你为什么不骗我 |
[1:16:41] | Because we said we’d always tell each other the truth. | 因为我们说过 对彼此要说实话 |
[1:16:44] | What’s so great about the truth? | 说实话有什么好的 |
[1:16:46] | Try lying for a change. It’s the currency of the world. | 说一下谎话也没什么 世上的事不都是这样的吗 |
[1:16:51] | I did what he wanted, and now he will leave us alone. | 我满足了他的愿望 现在他会不打扰我们了 |
[1:16:59] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:17:01] | – I didn’t give him anything. – Your body? | -我什么也没有给他 -你的身体呢 |
[1:17:06] | If Alice came to you, desperate… | 如果爱丽丝来找你 绝望的… |
[1:17:10] | with all that love still between you… | 带着你们之间仍存留着的爱… |
[1:17:12] | and she said she needed you to want her… | 说她需要你要她… |
[1:17:14] | so she could get over you, you’d do it. | 那样她就可以原谅你 你也会做的 |
[1:17:17] | I wouldn’t like it either, but I’d forgive you. | 我也不会高兴的 但是我会原谅你 |
[1:17:20] | – It’s kindness. – No, cowardice. | -这是仁慈 -不 是懦夫 |
[1:17:23] | You haven’t got the guts to let him hate you. | 你没有胆量让他恨你 |
[1:17:38] | I’m doing this because I feel guilty, and because I pity you. | 我之所以这么做是因为我觉得内疚 而且我可怜你 |
[1:17:41] | – You know that, don’t you? – Yes. | -你知道的 对吧 -是的 |
[1:17:45] | – Feel good about yourself? – No. | -你自我感觉好些么 -没有 |
[1:17:58] | It’s gone. | 结束了 |
[1:18:01] | – We’re not innocent anymore. – Don’t stop loving me. | -我们都不再是那么单纯了 -不要 不要不爱我 |
[1:18:05] | I can see it draining out of you. It’s me, remember? | 我能看到你眼中流露出对我的爱 是我啊 记得吗 |
[1:18:09] | It was a stupid thing to do, and it meant nothing. | 那只是件愚蠢的事 什么都不代表 |
[1:18:13] | If you love me enough, you’ll forgive me. | 如果你足够爱我 你会原谅我的 |
[1:18:15] | – Are you testing me? – No. | -你在考验我吗 -不是的 |
[1:18:18] | – I do understand. – No. He understands. | -我真的明白 -不 是他明白 |
[1:18:24] | All I can see is him all over you. | 我所见到的你都是他的影子 |
[1:18:28] | He’s clever, your ex- husband. | 他真聪明 你的前夫 |
[1:18:33] | I almost admire him. | 我几乎要崇拜他了 |
[1:18:38] | You going to tell him? | 你会告诉他吗 |
[1:18:42] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:18:56] | Better to be truthful about this kind of thing. | 这样的事最好诚实点 |
[1:19:06] | Sign. | 签字 |
[1:19:16] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你 |
[1:19:21] | Sign. | 签字 |
[1:19:26] | I think you enjoyed it. | 我觉得你在享受 |
[1:19:29] | He wheedles you into bed. The old jokes… | 他骗你上床 老笑话… |
[1:19:33] | the strange familiarity. I think you had a whale of a time. | 奇妙的熟悉感 我觉得你们玩得很痛快 |
[1:19:37] | And the truth is I’ll never know unless I ask him. | 而关键的是我没法知道情况如何 除非我问他 |
[1:19:39] | Why don’t you? | 那你干嘛不去问 |
[1:20:29] | Yes? | 喂 |
[1:20:32] | You can go in now. | 您可以进去了 |
[1:20:41] | – I want Anna back. – She’s made her choice. | -我想要回安娜 -她已经做决定了 |
[1:20:44] | I owe you an apology. I fell in love with her. My intention was not to make you suffer. | 我该向你道歉 我爱上她了 我不是想让你痛苦 |
[1:20:49] | So where’s the apology? You cunt. | 就这么道歉吗 你个贱人 |
[1:20:53] | I apologize. If you love her, you’ll let her go… | 我道歉 如果你爱她 你就让她走吧… |
[1:20:56] | so she can be happy. | 这样她才能快乐 |
[1:20:58] | – She doesn’t want to be happy. – Everybody wants to be happy. | -她不想快乐 -每个人都想快乐 |
[1:21:01] | Depressives don’t. They want to be unhappy to confirm they’re depressed. | 抑郁症患者就不是 他们不想高兴 这样他们才能忧郁 |
[1:21:04] | If they were happy, they couldn’t be depressed. | 如果他们快乐了 就没法再忧郁了 |
[1:21:06] | They’d have to go out into the world and live, which can be depressing. | 他们必须走出去融入世界并生存下来 这才能令人忧郁 |
[1:21:10] | – Anna’s not a depressive. – lsn’t she? | -安娜又没有抑郁症 -没有吗 |
[1:21:12] | – I love her. – Boo- hoo. So do l. | -我爱她 -哼呼 我也是 |
[1:21:16] | She’s gone back to you because she can’t bear your suffering. | 她回到你身边 是因为她忍受不了你的苦楚 |
[1:21:19] | You don’t know who she is. | 你都不知道她是什么样的人 |
[1:21:21] | – You love her like a dog loves its owner. – And the owner loves the dog for so doing. | -你爱她就好像狗爱主人一样 -而这就会使狗的主人爱它 |
[1:21:25] | You’ll hurt her. You’ll never forgive her. | 你会伤害了她 永远也无法原谅她 |
[1:21:27] | Of course I forgive her. I have forgiven her. | 我当然原谅她了 我已经原谅她了 |
[1:21:29] | Without forgiveness we’re savages. You’re drowning. | 不原谅别人 我们不成了野人 你会感到窒息的 |
[1:21:33] | – You only met her because of me. – Yeah. Thanks. | -你只是因为我才遇到她 -是啊 多谢了 |
[1:21:36] | It’s a joke. Your marriage is a joke. | 这简直是个玩笑 你的婚姻就是个玩笑 |
[1:21:38] | Here’s a good one. She never sent the divorce papers to her lawyer. | 但那是个不错的玩笑 她从没把离婚协议给她的律师 |
[1:21:42] | Now, to a towering romantic hero like you, I don’t doubt I am somewhat common. | 和你这个伟大的浪漫主义英雄相比 我毫无疑问是个迂腐的人 |
[1:21:47] | But I am, nevertheless, what she has chosen… | 但是我无论如何是她的选择… |
[1:21:49] | and we must respect what the woman wants. | 而且我们也该尊重女士的选择 |
[1:21:53] | If you go near her again, I swear… | 如果你再去找她 我发誓… |
[1:21:57] | I will kill you. | 我会杀了你 |
[1:22:03] | Okay. I have patients to see. | 好啊 我有病人要看了 |
[1:22:07] | When she came here, do you think she enjoyed it? | 她来这的时候 你觉得她是不是很享受 |
[1:22:09] | I didn’t do it to give her a nice time. | 我和她做的时候可没想过让她享受 |
[1:22:12] | I fucked her to fuck you up. | 我操她是为了捉弄你 |
[1:22:14] | A good fight is never clean. And of course she enjoyed it. | 一场大战留下的痕迹不会消除 她当然很享受了 |
[1:22:18] | As you know, she loves a guilty fuck. | 如你所知 她喜欢负罪的做爱 |
[1:22:21] | – You’re an animal. – Yeah? What are you? | -你是个禽兽 -是啊 那你呢 |
[1:22:23] | You think love is simple. You think the heart is like a diagram. | 你认为爱很简单的 认为心好像图表一样 |
[1:22:27] | Have you ever seen a human heart? It looks like a fist wrapped in blood! | 你有没有见过心脏 看上去它就像浸在鲜血中的拳头 |
[1:22:30] | Go fuck yourself. You writer! | 回去操你自己吧 你这个作家 |
[1:22:34] | You liar! | 你这个骗子 |
[1:22:35] | You go check a few facts while I get my hands dirty. | 在我把自己的手弄脏以前 你去反省一下自己吧 |
[1:22:38] | She hates your hands. She hates your simplicity. | 她讨厌你的手 讨厌你的无知 |
[1:22:40] | I spent the whole of last week talking about you. | 我花了两个星期时间 都在谈论你的事 |
[1:22:43] | I know all your ways. Anna says you fucked her with your eyes closed. | 我知道你所有的小习惯 安娜告诉我你做爱的时候闭着眼 |
[1:22:46] | She tells me you wake in the night crying for your mother, you mommy’s boy. | 她告诉我你半夜醒来 呼喊着你的妈妈 你这个妈妈的宝宝 |
[1:22:50] | I could go on. | 我还能接着说下去 |
[1:22:54] | Shall we stop this? | 我们该停下来么 |
[1:23:02] | It’s over. Accept it. | 都结束了 接受这一切吧 |
[1:23:10] | You don’t know the first thing about love… | 你不明白爱的真谛… |
[1:23:13] | because you don’t understand compromise. | 因为你不知道妥协 |
[1:23:24] | – Don’t cry on me. – I’m sorry. | -别在我面前哭 -抱歉 |
[1:23:30] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[1:23:33] | You want my advice? You go back to Alice. | 想要我的建议么 回到爱丽丝身边 |
[1:23:39] | She’d never have me. | 她不会拥有我 |
[1:23:42] | – She’s vanished. – No, she hasn’t. | -她消失了 -不 她没有 |
[1:23:45] | I found her, by accident. | 我偶然见到了她 |
[1:23:48] | She’s working in a club. | 她在一家夜总会工作 |
[1:23:51] | Yes, I saw her naked. | 是的 我见过她裸体的样子 |
[1:23:54] | No, I did not fuck her. | 但是我没和她做爱 |
[1:23:57] | You spoke to her? | 你和她谈了 |
[1:24:04] | Yes, I know. One minute. | 是 我知道 一分钟就好 |
[1:24:07] | How is she? | 她怎么样 |
[1:24:09] | She loves you… | 她爱你的程度… |
[1:24:12] | beyond comprehension. | 超越人的理解范围 |
[1:24:15] | Your prescription. | 你的处方 |
[1:24:18] | It’s where she works. | 这是她上班的地方 |
[1:24:22] | Go to her. | 去找她 |
[1:24:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:24:30] | You still pissing about on the Net? | 还在网上骗人么 |
[1:24:34] | Not recently. | 最近没有 |
[1:24:36] | – I wanted to kill you. – I thought you wanted to fuck me. | -我真想扁你 -当时你可是想操我 |
[1:24:40] | Don’t get lippy. | 不要耍嘴上功夫 |
[1:24:43] | I liked your book, by the way. | 顺便说一下 我喜欢你的书 |
[1:24:46] | Thanks. You stand alone. | 谢谢 你也无与伦比 |
[1:24:49] | With Anna. | 因为和安娜一起 |
[1:24:52] | – You still writing obituaries? Busy? – I was made editor. | -你还在写讣告 忙么 -是编辑了 |
[1:24:57] | – Yeah? How come? – Previous editor died. | -是吗 怎么回事 -原来的编辑死了 |
[1:25:03] | Alcohol poisoning. I sat with him for a week in the hospital. | 酒精中毒 我在医院陪了他一星期 |
[1:25:10] | I really do have patients to see. | 我真的要看病人了 |
[1:25:14] | – Thank you. – For what? | -谢谢 -为什么谢 |
[1:25:18] | – Being kind. – I am kind. | -对我的友善 -我是这样 |
[1:25:21] | Your invoice is in the post. | 你的收据在信箱里呢 |
[1:25:37] | I lied to you. | 我对你撒谎了 |
[1:25:40] | I did fuck Alice. | 我是上了爱丽丝 |
[1:25:44] | Sorry for telling you. I’m just not big enough to forgive you. | 很抱歉告诉你 只是我没有伟大到可以原谅你的地步 |
[1:25:50] | Buster. | 小鬼 |
[1:26:23] | Show me the sneer. | 给我看看你的坏笑 |
[1:26:28] | Beautiful. | 真美 |
[1:26:29] | You’ll wake up the hotel. | 你会吵醒整个酒店的 |
[1:26:38] | Fuck me. | 干我 |
[1:26:40] | Again? We have to get up at 6:00. | 再来 我们6点要起床的 |
[1:26:43] | How can one man be so endlessly disappointing? | 一个男人怎么能让人这么失望呢 |
[1:26:46] | That’s my charm. | 这才是我的魅力所在 |
[1:26:49] | So where are we going? | 那么 我们去哪 |
[1:26:52] | – My treat. – Where are we going? | -我作东 -我们去哪 |
[1:26:54] | My holiday surprise. My rules. | 我的节日惊喜 我的游戏规则 |
[1:26:57] | Where are we going? | 我们到底去哪 |
[1:27:00] | New York. | 纽约 |
[1:27:05] | You angel. | 你真是个天使 |
[1:27:08] | – You did remember to pack my passport? – Of course. It’s with my passport. | -你记得带我的护照了么 -当然 和我的护照一起 |
[1:27:12] | And where’s that? | 在哪 |
[1:27:13] | In a place where you can’t look. No one sees my passport picture. | 在一个你找不到的地方 没人可以看我护照上的照片 |
[1:27:22] | When we get on the plane, we’ll have been together four years. | 当我们上飞机时 我们就已经在一起4年了 |
[1:27:27] | What about the gap? | 那段裂痕算不算 |
[1:27:28] | You mean trial separation? Didn’t work out. | 你是说分居的那段时间 没有影响 |
[1:27:32] | Happy anniversary. | 周年快乐 |
[1:27:39] | I’m going to take my eyes out. | 我去把隐形眼镜摘掉 |
[1:27:44] | – What was in my sandwiches? – Tuna. | -我的三明治是什么馅的 -金枪鱼 |
[1:27:48] | – How many stitches did I get? – Two. | -出车祸那次 我缝了几针 -2针 |
[1:27:51] | But you should have had three. | 但你应该缝3针 |
[1:27:54] | – What was your euphemism? – Disarming. | -怎么用温婉的词儿形容你 -让人毫无防备 |
[1:27:57] | Too easy, buster. Next? | 太简单了 小滑头 下一个 |
[1:28:00] | That park. Who’d I go there with? | 那个公园 当时我是和谁在一起 |
[1:28:05] | Your father. | 你的父亲 |
[1:28:07] | Were the chairs in the hospital gray or blue? | 医院里的椅子是灰色还是绿色 |
[1:28:11] | – No idea. – Trick question. They were green. | -不知道 -是骗人的问题 以前是绿色的 |
[1:28:14] | You are a trick question. | 你就是个骗人的家伙 |
[1:28:22] | How come we never took a vacation? | 为什么我们从没旅行过 |
[1:28:25] | We went to the country. | 我们去过乡下的 |
[1:28:27] | Doesn’t count. You were off making sneaky phone calls… | 那次不算 你当时鬼鬼祟祟地打电话… |
[1:28:31] | to that witch we do not mention. | 给那个我们不想提及的女人 |
[1:28:38] | Come to bed. | 到床上来吧 |
[1:28:40] | I need a smoke. | 我想吸支烟 |
[1:28:44] | – How’d you manage to give up? – Deep inner strength. | -你怎么戒掉的 -深深的自制力 |
[1:28:58] | Why me? | 为什么是我 |
[1:29:01] | You could have chosen anyone. Why me? | 你可以选任何一个人的 为什么选我 |
[1:29:05] | Because you cut off your crusts. | 因为你切面包皮 |
[1:29:10] | And this. | 还有这个 |
[1:29:15] | – When are you going to stop stripping? – Soon. | -你什么时候能不跳脱衣舞 -很快 |
[1:29:18] | – You’re addicted to it. – No, I’m not. | -你跳上瘾了 -没有 |
[1:29:21] | It paid for this. | 可以挣钱 |
[1:29:25] | Tell me what happened. | 告诉我发生什么事了 |
[1:29:28] | – Nothing happened. – But he came to the club. | -没什么事 -但他去了夜总会啊 |
[1:29:32] | Lots of men come to the club. You came to the club. | 很多男人都去夜总会的 你也去过 |
[1:29:49] | – The look on your face. – The look on your face. | -看你的脸 -看你的脸 |
[1:29:54] | What a face. What a wig. | 多漂亮的一张脸 还有假发 |
[1:30:02] | I saw this face… | 我看到这张脸… |
[1:30:06] | this vision… | 这个景象… |
[1:30:10] | when you stepped into the road. It was the moment of my life. | 当那第一次进入我的脑海时 那就是我生命中最重要的一刻 |
[1:30:15] | – This is the moment of your life. – You were perfect. | -现在才是你生命中最重要的一刻 -你那么完美 |
[1:30:18] | I still am. | 我还是我 |
[1:30:21] | On the way to the hospital… | 在去医院的路上… |
[1:30:23] | I kissed your forehead. | 我亲了你的前额 |
[1:30:26] | You brute. | 小坏蛋 |
[1:30:27] | The cabbie saw me kissing you. He said, “Is she yours?” | 出租车司机看见了我亲你 就问”她是你的么” |
[1:30:30] | I said, “Yes, she’s mine. “ | 我答道 是的 她是我的 |
[1:30:34] | She’s mine. | 她是我的 |
[1:30:44] | So he came to the club, watched you strip, you had a little chat, and that was it? | 那么他去了夜总会 看你脱衣服 你们谈了一会 就这么多 |
[1:30:51] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:30:57] | You’re not trusting me. | 你不信任我 |
[1:31:00] | I’m in love with you. You’re safe. | 我爱你 你很安全 |
[1:31:03] | You had every right. I just want to know. | 你有权利 我只是想知道 |
[1:31:06] | – Why? – Because I want to know everything. | -为什么 -因为我想知道一切 |
[1:31:10] | Because I’m a lunatic. | 因为我精神错乱 |
[1:31:13] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[1:31:17] | Nothing happened. | 没事发生 |
[1:31:20] | – You were living with someone else. – What are you justifying? | -你也在和其他人一起住啊 -你想证明什么 |
[1:31:23] | I’m not justifying anything. Just saying. | 我没想证明任何事 只是想说 |
[1:31:25] | – What are you saying? – I’m not saying anything. | -想说什么 -我什么都没说 |
[1:31:27] | I just want the truth. | 我只想知道真相 |
[1:31:30] | – Where are you going? – Cigarettes. | -你要去哪 -买烟 |
[1:31:34] | Everywhere’s closed. | 所有商店都关门了 |
[1:31:36] | I’ll go to the terminal. | 我去车站 |
[1:31:39] | When I get back… | 当我回来的时候… |
[1:31:41] | please tell me the truth. | 请告诉我真相 |
[1:31:45] | – Why? – Because I’m addicted to it. | -为什么 -因为我对这上瘾 |
[1:31:49] | Because without it we’re animals. | 因为如果没有它 我们和动物就没有区别 |
[1:31:54] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[1:33:02] | I don’t love you anymore. | 我不再爱你了 |
[1:33:05] | Since when? | 从什么时候起 |
[1:33:06] | Now. | 现在 |
[1:33:08] | Just now. | 就是现在 |
[1:33:10] | I don’t want to lie… | 我不想撒谎… |
[1:33:13] | and I can’t tell the truth… | 我又不能说出真相… |
[1:33:16] | so it’s over. | 所以 一切都结束了 |
[1:33:18] | It doesn’t matter. | 没有关系 |
[1:33:19] | – I love you. None of it matters. – Too late. | -我爱你 所有别的都不重要 -太晚了 |
[1:33:26] | I don’t love you anymore. | 我不再爱你了 |
[1:33:29] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[1:33:36] | Here’s the truth… | 下面就是真相… |
[1:33:38] | so now you can hate me. | 现在 你可以恨我了 |
[1:33:43] | Larry fucked me all night. | 拉里整晚都在和我做爱 |
[1:33:47] | I enjoyed it. | 我很享受 |
[1:33:49] | I came. | 来了高潮 |
[1:33:54] | I prefer you. | 我更喜欢你 |
[1:33:58] | Now go. | 现在走吧 |
[1:34:02] | I knew that. | 我知道的 |
[1:34:05] | He told me. | 他和我说了 |
[1:34:07] | – You knew? – I needed to hear it from you. | -你知道 -我想从你的口中听到 |
[1:34:10] | – Why? – Because he might have been lying. | -为什么 -因为他可能在撒谎 |
[1:34:13] | I had to hear it from you. | 我必须从你的口中证实 |
[1:34:15] | I would never have told you, because I know you’d never forgive me. | 我本来决不会告诉你的 因为我知道你不会原谅我的 |
[1:34:18] | I would. I have. | 我会的 我已经原谅你了 |
[1:34:21] | – Why did he tell you? – Because he’s a bastard. | -他为什么告诉你 -因为他是个混蛋 |
[1:34:23] | – How could he? – Because he wanted this to happen. | -怎么会呢 -因为他希望现在这样的事情发生 |
[1:34:26] | – But why test me? – Because I’m an idiot. | -那你还考验我 -我是个白痴 |
[1:34:28] | Yes. | 的确 |
[1:34:30] | I would have loved you… | 我本来会爱你的… |
[1:34:33] | forever. | 直到永远 |
[1:34:37] | – Now please go. – Don’t do this. Talk to me. | -现在求求你快走 -别这么做 爱丽丝 和我说说话吧 |
[1:34:39] | I am talking. Fuck off. | 我在说 快他妈的滚 |
[1:34:41] | No, I’m sorry. You misunderstand. I didn’t mean to… | 不 我很抱歉 你误解了 我不想的… |
[1:34:44] | Yes, you did. | 你是那么想的 |
[1:34:45] | – I love you. – Where? | -我爱你 -在哪儿 |
[1:34:47] | – What? – Show me. | -什么 -给我看 |
[1:34:49] | Where is this love? | 你的爱在哪里 |
[1:34:52] | I can’t see it. I can’t touch it. I can’t feel it. | 我看不见 摸不着 也感觉不到 |
[1:34:57] | I can hear it. I can hear some words… | 我可以听 听到一些你的话… |
[1:35:00] | but I can’t do anything with your easy words. | 但我对你那些轻易的诺言 又能做些什么 |
[1:35:04] | Whatever you say, it’s too late. | 不管你说什么 都太晚了 |
[1:35:06] | – Please don’t do this. – It’s done. | -求你了 别这样 -我们结束了 |
[1:35:10] | Now please go, or I’ll call security. | 现在请离开 否则我叫保安了 |
[1:35:14] | You’re not in a strip club. There is no security. | 现在可不是在夜总会 没什么保安的 |
[1:35:20] | – Why did you fuck him? – I wanted to. | -你为什么和他做 -因为我想 |
[1:35:22] | – Why? – I desired him. | -为什么 -我心仪他 |
[1:35:24] | – Why? – You weren’t there. | -为什么 -你那时不在我身边 |
[1:35:26] | – Why him? – He asked me nicely. | -为什么是他 -他礼貌的请求我 |
[1:35:29] | – You’re a liar. – So? | -你撒谎 -那又怎样 |
[1:35:30] | – Who are you? – I’m no one. | -你到底是谁 -我谁都不是 |
[1:35:35] | Go on, hit me. That’s what you want. Hit me, fucker. | 接着来 打我啊 你想打我啊 打我啊 笨蛋 |
[1:37:00] | – Welcome back, Miss Jones. – Thank you. | -欢迎回国 琼斯女士 -谢谢 |