Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Click(人生遥控器)[2006]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Click(人生遥控器)[2006]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:人生遥控器
英文名称:Click
年代:2006

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:09] 片名:神奇遥控器
[01:38] What was going on there, huh? 想干嘛?
[01:40] We thought you were sleeping, Daddy. 爸爸 我们以为你睡着了呢
[01:42] How can I sleep with two Twinkie burglars roaming around? 两个小坏蛋晃来晃去的 我怎么睡得着
[01:46] Can we watch Dragon Tales, please? 我们能看巨龙传说吗?
[01:48] Yeah. Why not, why not? 当然可以 为什么不呢
[01:52] Which one of these turns on the TV? 哪个是电视机的遥控器?
[02:09] Honey, I think you just opened the garage. 亲爱的 我想你把车库的门打开了
[02:11] I’m just planning ahead. I know. 我这是提前打开做准备
[02:15] P-yew! Was that a stinky-dink bug? Good job. 哦 嘿 臭屁虫! 真能干
[02:19] Whatever happened to the good old days… 以前的日子多简单呀
[02:21] …when you pulled the knob and on came the boob tube? 老电视机只要拉一下开关就开了
[02:24] The O’Doyles got a universal remote control. 欧多雷家有个万能遥控器
[02:27] One clicker controls everything. 点一下就能控制所有东西
[02:29] Makes life a lot easier for old people like you. 尤其适合你这样的老人 真方便
[02:33] Well, whoop-de-do for the O’Doyles. 哦 都在说欧多雷家
[02:35] Tree house? 树上小屋?
[02:36] I don’t know. Ask your father. 我也不知道 问你爸爸吧
[02:39] Ask me what? 问我什么?
[02:40] Do you think you’ll have time to finish building the tree house ever? 你会有时间帮我们完成那个树屋吗
[02:44] Yeah, Dad. It’s kind of been halfway done for two months now. 对呀 老爸 那半成品挂在树上都两个月啦
[02:49] All right. I want to, it’s just I got a lot of things going on at work right now. 嗯 我也想尽快 只是我现在手头事情太多
[02:54] But as soon as I’m done, I’m on it. I promise. Hang in there. 但我保证 只要一有空 我就去盖屋 等着吧
[03:00] Hey, look at Sundance wrestle his duck. 快瞧 阳阳在和鸭子摔交呢
[03:05] Oh, no, that’s not wrestling. 哦 不 那不是摔交 那是
[03:07] That’s something you shouldn’t know about for another 10 to 30 years. 再过10到30年后你们就会懂了
[03:11] Ten for you. Thirty for you. 你再10年 你再30年
[03:17] Hey, Michael? I’ll see you tonight at the swim meet? 迈可 今晚游泳赛你来吗
[03:19] Swim meet. 游泳赛?
[03:22] I gotta go to that? Yes. 我得去? 对呀
[03:24] I’m kidding you. I’ll be there. Okay? All right. I love you, Michael. 开玩笑的 我会去的 好吗 嗯 我爱你 迈可
[03:29] Forever and ever, babe. 一生一世 宝贝
[03:31] Mr. Newman. 纽曼先生
[03:33] Kevin O’Doyle. Yeah. Always a pleasure. 凯文·欧多雷 很高兴见到你
[03:35] What kind of stereo you got in that blue piece of shit? 你那破车里的音响是什么牌的?
[03:38] You know what? I never checked, Kevin. 这个嘛 我倒没注意过
[03:41] Yeah, well, my father’s stereo is a Bose. 哦 恩 我爸的音响是博斯(Bose)
[03:43] Your father’s stereo blows? That’s too bad. 你爸的音响“破死”了? 真可怜
[03:46] No! I said… That’s not what I said! 不! 我是说 我没那样说!
[03:50] His father’s stereo blows! 他爸的音响“破死”了!
[03:57] Come on! Pay the man, let’s go! 得了 给那老兄点钱吧!
[04:06] Good morning, Mr. Newman. Good morning. 早安 纽曼先生 早安
[04:08] Good morning, Mr. Newman. Hello. 早安 纽曼先生 你好
[04:10] Good morning, Mr. Newman. Hi. 早安 纽曼先生 你好
[04:13] Good morning, Mr. Newman. 早安 纽曼先生
[04:15] Good morning, Mr. Newman. Man, Alice… 早安 纽曼先生 爱丽丝 你好
[04:17] …I was stuck in traffic for an hour and a half. When’s the meeting? 塞车塞了一个半小时 会议是几点
[04:21] It started already. What? 呃 已经开始了 什么?
[04:24] Can I go to the bathroom? 我能去上厕所吗?
[04:25] Go to the bathroom. I told you, you don’t have to ask me. 去吧 我告诉过你 不用请示我
[04:35] Well, the interesting thing, Prince Habeeboo… 哈比布王子 有趣的是
[04:37] …is that the building codes in Manhattan will allow us… 曼哈顿的建筑法规只准我们
[04:41] Michael. Sorry I’m late, sir. 迈可 对不起 我迟到了
[04:43] Some moron in a red Lamborghini parked in my spot so… 不知哪个猪头的红色兰博基尼 停在了我的车位 所以
[04:46] Prince Habeeboo drive red Lamborghini. 哈比布王子开的是红色兰博基尼
[04:50] Red Lamborghini? I meant blue Ferrari. 红色兰博基尼? 我是说蓝色法拉利
[04:54] Is this one of your partners? 他是 你的合伙人之一吗
[04:56] Actually, Michael is just an associate. 实际上 迈可只是公司的同仁
[04:58] But he is one of our brightest young architects. 但他是我最年轻有为的建筑师之一
[05:01] Thank you. 谢谢
[05:02] Walk His Majesty through our design concept. 给殿下解释一下你的设计理念
[05:04] With pleasure. 我的荣幸
[05:07] Prince Haboobee… Habeeboo! 哈布比王子 哈比布!
[05:10] Prince Habeeboo. 王子哈比布
[05:12] Habeeboo. I thought I said that. 哈比布 我没说错呀
[05:15] When Mr. Ammer explained to me the type of man you are… 当安莫先生告诉我 您是一位
[05:18] …a visionary who prides himself on originality… 为自己原创理念而骄傲的人
[05:22] …I said to myself, “Let’s smash the mold and redefine elegance.” 所以我想 让我们抛弃老套 为典雅重新定义
[05:27] So I present to you your restaurant. 容我为您展示 您的餐厅
[05:29] Where is… Where’s bar? 酒吧在在哪里?
[05:31] Bar is… Here’s the bar. Now, the waterfall… 酒吧在这儿 然后这个是瀑布
[05:35] Make bar longer. 把酒吧加长点儿
[05:37] Okay. We could cut into the atrium a little bit. 好吧 我们可以朝中亭切进一点
[05:41] No atrium. Just make bar longer for Prince Habeeboo. 不要中庭 只要为哈比布王子 把酒吧加长就行了
[05:46] Really? 真的吗?
[05:49] Still itchy? You got it. 还痒吗? 行了
[05:53] And put big drain in floor for wet T-shirt contest. 为了湿T恤比赛 地板上要设置大排水孔
[05:56] Now, you’re kidding me, right? 您不是开玩笑吧
[05:58] Boob water’s gotta go someplace, Michael. 废水总得要有处排吧 迈可
[06:00] Let’s just take out the atrium and run with that and there’s your drain. 就把中庭拿掉 然后这样 这就是排水孔啦
[06:04] God. I love it. It is simply awesome. 天啊 我喜欢 酷毙了
[06:08] Yeah. Basically you want me to design you an Arabian hoochie house? 是的 基本上您要我设计 一个阿拉伯肚皮舞厅?
[06:13] How dare you compare Prince Habeeboo’s Bikini Hut… 你怎么能把哈比布王子 的比基尼小屋
[06:15] …to this hoochie house? This idea’s… 比做妓院? 这想法
[06:18] …got nothing to do with hoochies, Michael. 跟妓院没关系 迈克
[06:20] It’s like opposite of hoochie. 与妓院正相反
[06:22] No disrespect, Prince Hubbida Hubbida. 我没有冒犯您的意思 哈比达哈比达王子
[06:24] Hubba Bubba. Habeeboo! 哈巴巴巴 哈比布!
[06:26] Habeeboo! Hubba Bubba is chewing gum. 哈比布! 哈巴巴巴是口香糖
[06:29] Prince Habeeboo’s not chewing gum. 哈比布王子可不是口香糖
[06:31] Prince Habeeboo, we will… I will make this happen. 哈比布王子 我们会 我会完全照办
[06:37] John Ammer’s office. 约翰·安莫办公室
[06:38] I hope that atrium idea didn’t take too long to configure, Michael. 希望你别在中庭的事上 浪费太长时间 迈可
[06:41] Oh, there’ll be other Junes in my life, sir. 很快就搞定了 没事的
[06:44] See that parking garage over there on 56? 看到那个56街上的停车场吗?
[06:49] Watsuhita wants to knock it down and build a luxury hotel. 和津 想要拆了它 用那块地来盖高级旅馆
[06:54] You got the commission? Not yet. 你拿到手了吗? 还没
[06:55] I just need someone to come up with a design proposal. Intrigued? 我需要有人设计一个设计企划书 有兴趣吗
[07:02] Hell, yes. 呵 当然有
[07:04] I’m Fourth of July-ing with the kids. When I get back, I’m all over it. 国庆日我带孩子出门回来后 马上就开始
[07:07] Great. Have a great Fourth of July with the kids. I’ll put Swardson on it. 好极了 祝你和孩子们玩得愉快 我让斯沃森来做
[07:12] No, no. Absolutely not. I… I… Can’t it just wait three days? 不 不 别这样 难道就不能等三天
[07:16] These guys are Japanese. They can’t wait for their fish to cook. 那些家伙可是日本人 他们连等鱼煮熟的时间都没有
[07:21] I guess I could talk to my wife. 我要先和老婆谈谈
[07:24] Great. See you later at happy hour with Prince Habadabee. 很好 我们和王子一起去快活时见
[07:27] My son has a swim meet tonight that I have to get to s… 晚上我儿子有游泳比赛 我得去
[07:31] I’m just messing with you. We’re good. 我只是开个玩笑 没问题的
[07:38] Yeah, Ben! 好的 本!
[07:49] That’s my boy! That’s my boy! Kid, you were great! 我的好孩子 好孩子 孩子 你真棒!
[07:54] You’re not my dad. 你不是我爸
[07:56] As far as you know. What? 你知道什么 什么!??
[08:00] I was just joking. 开玩笑的
[08:02] Is he really my dad? 他真的是我爸吗?
[08:05] Come on, come on! Yes, Ben. Yes, you did it! 加油 加油 你成功了!
[08:09] Honey, you were so great. 宝贝 你真行
[08:10] Whoa, what are you, half a dolphin or something? That was incredible. 哇 你快成海豚了 不可思议!
[08:14] You just got here, Dad. I saw you. 爸 你才到 我看见了
[08:17] What do you mean I just got here? Why are you saying that? 哪有 你怎么这么说啊
[08:20] I saw you. You jumped in there, you swam here. 我看见你从那儿跳下去 游到这儿
[08:22] Then what stroke was he doing, Dad? He was doing the shut-up. 爸 那你说他游什么式呀? 他游的是 你闭嘴式
[08:27] Hey. Good thing is, Daddy was here to see you finish. 起码爸爸赶来看你游回终点了
[08:31] He didn’t see me finish. 他没看到
[08:32] He was hanging out with Ping Woo for some reason. 不知道他刚在怎么在胡平那边
[08:34] Yeah, what was that about, huh? The kid was drowning. 对呀 你刚在干嘛? 那孩子快淹死了
[08:37] I’m gonna let him drown? 难道我能袖手旁观吗?
[08:39] Nobody goes drowning in my pool. 决不会有人淹死在我的池子里
[08:41] How you doing? Bill Herlihy. Ben’s coach. You must be Dad. 你好 我是比尔·赫利 游泳教练 你是他父亲吧
[08:43] Michael Speedo… Michael Newman. Sorry. 我是迈可·斯比杜 对不起 是迈可·纽曼才对
[08:47] Big Ben, that was great progress out there, huh? 好样的 本 进步神速啊
[08:49] Just remember, right arm out, head turns left. Left arm out… 记住 右手出水 头就转左 左手出水
[08:52] Head turns right. I know. I just forgot at the end. 头就转右 我知道 只是到最后忘了
[08:55] Well, that’s all right. 没关系
[08:57] You master that, people are gonna think you’re a half a dolphin out there. 掌握好了 你就成了半只海豚啦
[09:00] Really? Yeah. 真的? 真的
[09:03] Cute. 真可爱
[09:05] Hello? Mr. Ammer. 你好? 安莫先生
[09:15] Ben, honey, slow down. It’s not a race. 本 亲爱的 吃慢点儿 这不是比赛
[09:18] That’s his second one in five minutes. 这是他五分钟内吃的第二个了
[09:20] Keeps eating more and more. 还不停的再吃
[09:22] He’s like a machine. He can’t still be hungry. 像台机器 他怎么还会饿呢
[09:25] He’s not. He’s just doing whatever Michael’s doing. It’s driving me crazy. 他不是饿 他像迈可一样 老做些让我抓狂的事
[09:29] Everything Michael’s been doing lately is very unhealthy for him. 迈可最近做的事都很不利于健康
[09:33] He’s gonna kill himself. 他会杀了自己的
[09:36] Like a signature building we’re talking about. 就像我们讨论过的主体建筑
[09:39] Oh, my God. 哦 天啊
[09:42] Scared the crap out of me. 吓了我一大跳
[09:44] Dad, how much longer are you gonna live? 爸爸 你还能活多久?
[09:48] One minute. One minute? 等我一分钟 一分钟?
[09:50] Daddy’s gonna die in one minute! Oh, no, honey. 爹地一分钟后要死了! 不 不 宝贝
[09:53] Don’t worry. I’m not dying. 别担心 我不会死的
[09:54] I’m gonna live for 200 years. Is that long enough for you and me? 我会活两百年 对咱们俩来说够长了吧?
[09:59] Promise? I promise. Swear. Come here. 保证? 我发誓 甜心 过来抱抱
[10:04] You son of a bitch! 你们这些婊子养的!
[10:06] Hey! There are families here! 喂 这儿有小孩啊!
[10:09] Show some respect, you pieces of shit! 放尊重点儿 狗屎!
[10:12] Go home and watch VH1, old man. 老头儿 回家看VH1吧
[10:15] Don’t light another damn one! 不准再放他妈的一炮!
[10:19] Benjamin. Benjamin. What am I holding? 本杰明 本杰明 我手上拿的什么?
[10:21] A quarter. Now, Grandma does not let me eat ice cream… 两角五分的硬币 姥姥不准我吃冰激淋
[10:24] …because of my diabetes. True. 因为我有糖尿病 没错
[10:26] But she says nothing, however, about a tasty quarter. 但她可没说不准吃个美味的硬币
[10:30] Okay. 好吧
[10:34] All right. All right. 好啦 好啦
[10:36] Very quickly, please, count to three because it tastes terrible. 快数三 因为硬币好难吃
[10:40] One, two, three. 一、二、三
[10:45] Are you shitting me? 真他妈得唬人
[10:46] First he’s eating like his father, now you’re talking like him? 他先是吃相像他爸 现在连说话口气都像啦?
[10:49] Ben. Don’t you ever say that again. 本 以后不准再说脏话
[10:52] Sorry, Grandma. How do you do that, Grandpa? 对不起 奶奶 你是怎么变的 爷爷?
[10:56] A good magician never reveals his secrets. 好魔术师决不泄漏秘密
[10:58] Your daddy has wanted to know how I’ve done that trick… 你爸从你这年纪起
[11:01] …since he was your age. 就想知道我这把戏的秘密
[11:03] Isn’t that true, son? 对吧 儿子?
[11:04] Hey, Michael. Michael, who are you talking to? 喂 迈可 和谁说话呢?
[11:07] Jesus. I’m talking to my boss, Ma. Take it easy. 天啊 老妈 在跟老板说话 别紧张
[11:10] Oh, yeah? Well, tell him to get a life. 哦 是吗? 好吧 告诉他自个儿找乐子去
[11:12] You got family here. You’re busy. Come on. 全家都到了 而你忙得很 来吧
[11:14] My mother says hello. 我妈向你问好
[11:16] Oh, he’s such a big boy, isn’t he? 他已经是个大人了 对吗?
[11:18] On his big cell phone. Big boy. 打手机的样子 很人模人样
[11:22] That’s it. Get some sleep. Thank you, Mr. Ammer. All right. Good night. 就这样 晚安 谢谢 安莫先生 好的 晚安
[11:27] Are you done? Can we relax now? Sorry. 你忙完了 我们可以轻松一下了吧? 对不起
[11:31] Eat me, grandpa! 来呀 老爷爷!
[11:34] You’re dead. 你死定了
[11:36] Oh, shit! Yeah, you better run! 糟啦! 没错 你们最好赶快跑
[11:39] I kicked your father’s ass in high school! 高中时 我就踹过你老子的屁股!
[11:41] Now I’m gonna kick yours! 现在该你们了!
[11:43] I hate that man. 我讨厌那个人
[11:46] Okay, good night, you two cowboys. 晚安 小牛仔们
[11:48] Reach for the sky, Pocahontas. No, back to bed. 摸摸天空 波卡洪塔斯 不 回去睡觉
[11:51] Come on. Pocahontas is off duty. I’m out of here. 快去睡 波卡洪塔斯下班了 我也要走了
[11:58] You getting sick, sheriff? 你病啦 治安官
[12:00] I don’t got time to be sick, so no. 不 我没时间生病
[12:03] I need to watch this documentary on Asian architecture. 我还得看亚洲建筑纪录片
[12:06] Well, you gotta get some rest sometime, sweetheart. 甜心 你总得休息吧
[12:09] Besides, the woodland creatures will laugh at you… 如果你病恹恹的 周末去露营
[12:11] …if you collapse trying to put up the tent this weekend. 森林里的动物会笑你
[12:15] Yeah. I forgot to tell you. 啊 忘了跟你说
[12:19] We gotta postpone the camping trip. 我们得把露营的时间延后
[12:22] Ammer put me on a project. 安莫给了我个计划
[12:24] It’s due Tuesday. If I don’t finish, I’m off it, so… 下星期二前得完成 否则就的让人了
[12:26] The kids have been talking about camping all year. 但孩子们一整年都在盼着和你露营
[12:29] Think I don’t know that? 你觉得我不知道吗?
[12:30] It’s just every choice I make, everything I do… 不管我怎么决定 不管我做了什么事
[12:32] …I disappoint somebody. 都会让某些人失望
[12:34] Make sure you don’t keep disappointing the wrong people. 所以你别让不该失望的人失望
[12:37] I’m not out drinking or gambling or hitting on chicks. 我又不是吃喝嫖赌
[12:40] I’m working my ass off so my family can have a better life… 而是拼命工作让我家人
[12:43] …than I dreamed of when I was a kid. 过上我儿时梦想的生活
[12:45] The only way for that to happen is for me to watch this stinking show! 要实现梦想 我就得看这无聊的录相!
[12:49] So relax, hon. 饶了我吧 亲爱的
[12:54] Are you kidding me? 你开玩笑吗?
[12:56] Will you give me a break one time? 什么时候能才放过我?
[13:00] Damn it! The O’Doyles got a stinking universal remote control. 妈的 欧多雷有万能遥控器
[13:03] We’re gonna have one too. 我们也要一个
[13:05] I’m sick of this. 我受够了
[13:12] You want me to open the garage for you? 要我替你开车库门吗?
[13:27] Closed. 打烊了
[13:31] Closed. 打烊了
[13:34] Open. 开着
[13:35] Bed Bath & Beyond it is. 卧浴与超越
[13:43] Hey, man? 你好
[13:44] You guys got any universal remote controls in there? 你们有万能遥控器吗?
[13:48] For a shower curtain or a bathmat? For a television. 浴室窗帘还是地垫用的? 电视用的
[13:51] I don’t think so. Maybe for a blanket? 没有了 毯子用的怎么样?
[13:54] You got a remote for a blanket? 毯子还有遥控器?
[13:56] Sorry, I don’t work here. I’m waiting for my friends. 对不起 我不是这的员工 我在等我朋友
[13:59] You’re kidding me. 你开玩笑吧?
[14:00] Actually, yes. I don’t have any friends. Will you be my friend? 是的 我根本没朋友 你能做我的朋友吗?
[14:08] Wow, man. 哇 老兄!
[14:12] Bed. Bed. 床 床
[14:15] Bath. Bath. 浴室 浴室
[14:18] Bed. 床
[14:22] So tired of my life. 活的真累
[14:30] Beyond? 超越?
[15:09] Sorry to sneak up on you. I just… 对不起 我不请自来
[15:11] You guys got a universal remote control back here? 你们这儿有万能遥控器吗?
[15:15] Something stinks like stale french fries. 有过期薯条的臭味
[15:20] All right, that’s probably me. 呵 那多半是我
[15:22] You know, fast food shortens your life. 你知道快餐会让你短命的吧
[15:25] Yeah, that’s what I heard. 是的 我听说了
[15:26] But the way my life’s been going lately, that ain’t such a bad thing. 不过以我目前的处境来说 还不错
[15:30] You’re looking for a universal remote control? 你要找万能遥控器?
[15:32] Yeah. Just one device to do it all for me… 对 一个遥控器 能控制所有电器
[15:35] …make my life a little easier, quicker, not so damn complicated. 让我能活得舒服些 别那么复杂
[15:39] I’m not supposed to do this, but you seem like a good guy. 我本不该帮你 不过你像是个好人
[15:43] Hey. Somebody noticed. Thank you. 嘿 还有人会注意到 谢谢
[15:45] I’m gonna show you a remote we just got in… 我带你去看刚进的遥控器
[15:47] …that’s probably the most advanced piece of technology… 是这儿最先进的
[15:50] …we have in this place. 科技产品
[15:51] Sounds sweet. It is sweet. 听起来不错 确实不错
[15:54] The latest, greatest universal remote not even on the market yet. 当然了 最新最先进 还没上市呢
[15:59] I guess the O’Doyles’ remote can bite my advanced-technological ass then. 我猜欧多雷的遥控器是小巫见大巫了
[16:04] I don’t know the O’Doyles… 我不认识欧多雷 但
[16:08] …but they can bite it hard. 它那遥控器差远了
[16:09] Yeah. 好极了
[16:11] Come in the back with me. 跟我到后面来
[16:13] Okay. 好的
[16:15] This is… This is very nice of you. 你可真是好人
[16:18] What’s your name, anyways? Call me Morty. 对了 你叫什么名字? 就叫我莫蒂吧
[16:21] Morty, I’m Michael Newman. 你好莫蒂 我是迈可·纽曼
[16:23] Michael Newman. 迈可·纽曼
[16:27] I’m about to rock your world. 我马上要颠覆你原来的世界了
[16:29] Okay. 好的
[16:40] I gotta be honest with you. This place looks bigger from the outside. 老实说 这地方从外面看还比较大
[16:44] Just kidding. 玩笑啦
[16:47] Hey, hey. 嘿 嘿
[17:07] I think maybe there in the middle? 大概在中间?
[17:22] Sneaky. 够狡猾的
[17:30] Where’s the box? Does it come with directions? 有盒子吗? 有说明书么?
[17:32] Not necessary. 没必要
[17:34] Just point, click. 只要对着 按一下
[17:37] Eventually, it will program itself. 其实它会自动设定
[17:42] How much is this thing? 这要多少钱?
[17:44] Because I ain’t exactly Thurston Howell, you know? 我不是瑟斯顿·豪维尔
[17:46] Lucky for you, it’s not in the bar-code system yet. 你运气好 它还没有进条码库
[17:50] So I’m gonna have to just give it to you. 所以我把它送给你啦
[17:53] Whoa, whoa, whoa. What’s the catch here, man? 呜 等等 该不会有诈吧?
[17:56] Want me to take my shirt off for you? Because I don’t play for that team. 你要我把外套留下? 我可不吃你的把戏
[18:00] Hey. Man, get out of here. 喂 快走了
[18:03] Why are you doing this, then? 你为什么要这样做?
[18:05] Because good guys need a break every once in a while. 因为好人时不时也该受老天眷顾吧
[18:09] Take it. 拿上吧
[18:11] Enjoy. 好好享受
[18:15] All right. 好吧
[18:17] Only one thing you need to know, Michael. 你只要记住一件事 迈克
[18:19] This item is nonreturnable. 不能退货
[18:22] Why would I wanna return something I got for free? 我干嘛要退不要钱的东西
[18:47] Twinkie. You don’t need it. You don’t need it, man. 你不需要 不需要
[18:50] You do need a Yodel, though. Okay. Good job. 你需要甜点
[18:54] Let’s see what you got, mate. 来试试怎么样
[19:04] Look at me, turning my own TV on. I’m a freaking whiz kid. 看看 我居然能开我家的电视了 我真是个天才
[19:09] Residential architecture… 住宅建筑…
[19:11] So I talked to the kids. Oh, yeah? 我跟孩子们说了 哦 是吗?
[19:14] They’re very understanding about not going camping this weekend. 他们能理解周末不能去露营
[19:17] Great. They could have a sleepover instead. 那好 我同意他们可以请朋友来过夜
[19:20] That’s a great idea. Thank you, thank you. 好主意 谢谢 谢谢
[19:22] Thanks for being so cool about this too. 谢谢你这样冷静的处理这件事
[19:25] Can I ask you something? Yes. 我能问你个问题吗? 可以
[19:27] After you do all this work and become a big player at your company… 你辛勤工作在公司成了大人物之后
[19:32] …do you think you’re gonna have more time for us… 你觉得会有更多时间陪我们
[19:34] …or are things just gonna get even more out of control? 还是以后情况会失去控制?
[19:37] Wait. When I get to that place and become a boss… 等等 等我成了老板
[19:40] …a millionaire, a big shot, the first thing I’m gonna do… 百万富翁 大人物后第一件事就是
[19:43] …is hire a bunch of idiots just like me to do all my work. 去雇一群像我这样的傻子替我工作
[19:46] So then you, me and the kids can do whatever the hell we want. 然后 你 我 孩子们想干嘛就干嘛
[19:49] You just gotta give me some time. 你只是得我一点儿时间
[19:53] Don’t give me that look. 别摆出那样得表情
[19:55] I’m just saying, give me some support. All right? 我只是说 我需要你支持我
[19:59] I love you. Go to sleep. 我爱你 去睡吧
[20:01] Just think about it, Michael. Absolutely. 想想我的问题吧 迈可 当然
[20:05] And stop with the Yodels. 别再吃甜点了
[20:06] You’re gonna wake up 400 pounds. Okay. 哪天睡醒 你会变400磅 好
[20:21] Hey, hey, hey. Keep it down, dude. Everybody’s sleeping. 喂 小声点儿 伙计 大家都在睡觉
[20:27] You gotta poop again? 你又要拉屎了?
[20:29] Why don’t you do the humpy-pumpy on the duck, okay? 你去和鸭子摔角 好吗?
[20:33] Will you just hold it in for five minutes and keep the freaking volume down? 再忍五分钟 给我小声点儿
[21:04] I guess when you combine… 我猜当我把
[21:05] …mass quantities of cough syrup with Yodels… 咳嗽糖浆加甜点
[21:09] …you get acid. 就会产生幻觉
[21:15] Go. 去
[21:24] Hey, you said you gotta go. Go already, man. 你要大便 那就快去呀
[21:33] Sniffy Longdroppings, today. 要拉就快拉
[22:06] Holy motherfu! 天杀的…!
[22:10] Yeah, I mean, you’re right. In the short run… 你说得对 短期来说…
[22:12] …plastic surgery is a hassle. 整容很不舒服
[22:15] But six months later… 但六个月后…
[22:17] …I’m gonna have a face and a body… 我就能拥有
[22:19] …that’s gonna get me to places where I wanna be. 让我想去哪就去哪的脸蛋和身材
[22:24] Oh, my mother, typical, you know, she says: 我妈还是很老套 她说
[22:27] “Oh, this procedure is too risky.” “这种手术很危险”
[22:30] If Samantha wanted her cheekbones shaved down, I think I’d freak out too. 如果萨曼莎要把颧骨削彽的话 也会吓死我的
[22:34] I know, but I just think, you know, they’re too Slavic. 我觉得他们太像斯拉夫人
[22:37] You should get some work done. 你也该去整个容
[22:39] Then maybe Michael will wanna hang out with you too. 这样也许迈可就会多陪陪你了
[22:44] Morning, Michael. You’re looking very crappy today. 早安 迈可 你今天真没精神
[22:48] Morning, Janine, you’re looking very Slavic. 早安 洁宁 你看起来很斯拉夫
[22:52] You’re just jealous because Donna and I are going to the gym… 你是忌妒我吧 我和唐娜要去健身
[22:56] …and all the guys are gonna be hitting on us. 所有的男人都会过来搭讪
[23:03] Michael knows he’s my one and only. 哦 迈可知道他是我唯一的男人
[23:06] Forever and ever, babe. 永远永远 宝贝
[23:08] Sorry about last night. And I love you. I’m s… 昨晚对不起 我爱你
[23:12] Oh, my God. I want that so bad. 噢 我也要一个
[23:14] A husband that I can kiss and love and give juice to. 一个我能吻能爱的丈夫 还能把我的“果汁”给他的
[23:19] You’ve already cheated on three different husbands with their brothers. 你和你前三任丈夫的兄弟都有一腿
[23:23] I think you’ve given enough juice to everybody. 我想你给他们的汁可不少啊
[23:28] Love juice. 爱汁
[23:30] You know way too much about me. 你知道太多我的私事了
[23:32] I should never have done that Montel Williams show. 我就知道不该上蒙托·威廉斯秀的
[23:36] Even Montel Williams thinks you’re crazy… 连蒙托都说你太疯狂
[23:38] …and he’s seen a lot of shit. 他看到一大堆狗屎
[23:40] I was desperate for companionship! 我在交友上真是伤透心了!
[23:42] All of my husbands… 我所有的丈夫
[23:44] All of them have emotionally abandoned me. 我的前夫们在精神上都抛弃了我
[23:47] They went to work. You had sex with their unemployed brothers. 他们都得去上班 然后你就 和他们下岗的兄弟上床
[23:51] You’re a horndog. Michael. 你也太淫荡了吧 迈可
[23:53] Okay, sweetie. Calm it down. No, no! 别放心上 不要 不要!
[23:55] I have had self-esteem issues since I was a kid. 我从小就有自尊心问题
[23:59] I had a rabbit named Pepper. And that rabbit abandoned me too! 我以前养只兔子叫胡椒 连它都抛弃了我
[24:03] Even the rabbit did! Even the rabb… 连兔子都…
[24:12] Don’t look at me! 别看着我
[24:14] What’s wrong with me? Bunny rabbit, bunny… 我咋了? 小兔子 小兔子…
[24:19] Here’s the pitch to Matsui. A deep drive. 球向松井投出 球飞得好远
[24:22] Oh, my, it’s out of here! 哦 天 出去了!
[24:25] A two-run shot into the right-field seats for Hideki Matsui. 打到右侧看台 松井打出全垒打
[24:31] I’m sorry. What was that? 你刚说啥?
[24:32] She has so many problems. Why do you have to be so mean? 她有一堆问题 你干嘛还对她这么刻薄
[24:37] I don’t know, I… Hello. 我也不知道怎么会那么说
[24:41] I gotta go. 我得走了
[24:47] Yeah, good RoboDog. 好 机器狗
[24:49] And he can bark in over six different languages. 它还能用六种语言叫
[24:52] It’s so cool. 真酷
[24:54] Yeah, it’s much cooler than your stupid, human dog. 对呀 比你那条真的笨狗酷多了
[24:57] Hey, Dad, see Kevin’s new robot dog? 爸 看到凯文的机器狗了吗?
[25:00] Yeah, yeah. Very nice. 嗯 还不错
[25:02] “Very nice”? This thing is worth more than your car. 还不错!? 它比你的车还贵
[25:07] Not anymore it ain’t. RoboDog! 它不再是了 机器狗!
[25:18] Hey, hey, hey. 嘿 嘿
[25:20] Okay. Is this some sort of reality show? Are you the host? 这是不是真人秀啊? 你是主持人?
[25:24] Morty? Where are the cameras? 莫蒂? 摄影机呢?
[25:27] Got everybody in on it, huh? Sundance did very well also. 所有的人都上节目了吧 我的狗演得还不错
[25:33] All right, America! Have your laugh! I’m an idiot! 哇! 各位美国观众 笑吧 我是呆瓜
[25:37] Donna, I’m gonna get you! 唐娜 我回头再找你
[25:40] Fast-forward. 快进
[25:43] Nobody’s laughing at you, Michael. 没人在笑你 迈可
[25:45] You wanted a universal remote control that remote-controls your universe. 你要万能遥控器 遥控万物的遥控器
[25:52] Yeah, but what controls my dance skills? 是的 哪个钮控制我的舞技?
[26:03] Oh, Morty likes it too. 莫蒂也喜欢跳
[26:06] Michael, just hit menu. 迈可 按“菜单”键
[26:09] On the remote? 遥控器上的?
[26:10] No, the menu at the Red Lobster. Yes, on the remote. 难道是红龙虾餐厅的菜单吗 当然是遥控上的
[26:20] Where are we? 我们在哪儿?
[26:26] Go, Michael, go! One Mississippi. Two Mississippi. 去吧 迈克 去吧! 一条密西西比河 两条密西西比河
[26:28] What have I got here? Two, three. 这是啥? 二 三
[26:31] Cough syrup’s kicking in again. 咳嗽药又起作用了
[26:34] We have a boy! Is it gonna work? 是个男孩! 能起作用吗?
[26:37] What is this? 这是啥?
[26:39] All right, I love you, Michael. Your life menu. 好的 我爱你 迈克 你的人生菜单
[26:42] My life has a commentary? 我的人生还有评述?
[26:44] It’s chock-full of goodies. 多着呢
[26:47] Click it. Click it. 点一下 点一下
[26:51] This is last Tuesday. 这是上星期二
[26:54] Michael was eagerly awaiting the arrival of his lunch order. 迈克急着等午餐
[26:58] Who’s that, James Earl Jones? 评述人是詹姆斯·琼斯?
[27:00] James Earl does a lot of voice-over work. 詹姆斯做过很多讲评工作
[27:02] But his anticipation quickly turned to dismay… 但他的期待很快变成了失望
[27:05] …as he realized Alice had brought him a cheeseburger… 他点的是汉堡
[27:08] …instead of a hamburger as he requested. 但爱丽丝买的是芝士汉堡
[27:10] A cheeseburger? I said a hamburger. 我要的是汉堡 不是芝士汉堡
[27:12] She always does this to me. 她老是这样
[27:13] Michael considered demanding that Alice scrape the cheese off… 迈可本想让爱丽丝把芝士抹掉
[27:17] …but decided not to… 但决定还是不要
[27:18] …fearing that Alice may spit in… 因为他怕她会往里面吐痰
[27:20] …or otherwise defile the burger in some manner. 或是别的脏东西进去
[27:23] A wise decision… 明智的抉择
[27:25] …for that was exactly what Alice was planning to do. 因为爱丽丝正打算那么做
[27:31] Are you kidding me? Sneaky. 真的还假的? 真狡猾
[27:33] My God. 我的上帝
[27:39] What else we got here? 还有什么?
[27:43] “Making of”? Just click. 制作人? 按吧
[27:46] Hey, hey, psychedelic. Where are we? 哇 迷幻药啊 我们在哪儿?
[27:51] Is this a porno or something? 嘿 这是色情片吗?
[27:53] Oh, Ted. Oh, Teddy! 哦 泰德 哦 泰德
[27:55] Is that my parents? 这是我爸妈?
[27:57] They’re making you. Like bunny rabbits. 他们在制作你 像兔宝宝一样
[27:59] That’s the spot. Smack my heinie! 就是那里 打我屁股!
[28:02] Change the channel! How do you do this? 快换台 怎么换呀?
[28:07] I can’t see. 我看不见
[28:08] What happened? What? 怎么啦? 啥?
[28:12] The floor is so mushy and slippery. Feels good on my feet. 这地又湿又滑 我脚还挺舒服的
[28:16] Check it out. You hit the fast-forward button. 你按到了快进键
[28:20] I believe we’re sometime after your conception. 我们在经历你出生的过程
[28:22] Okay, very good, Mrs. Newman. 很好 纽曼太太
[28:25] No! We’re in my mother’s vagina? 哦不 我们在我妈的阴道里!?
[28:28] Again. And push. 用力
[28:31] It’s a girl. It’s a girl! 是女孩儿 是女孩儿!
[28:34] Oh, It’s a girl. Thank you so much. Thank you for that. 哦 女孩儿 谢谢你 谢谢你
[28:37] Wait a minute. I’m sorry, it might be a boy. 等等 对不起 可能是男孩
[28:40] What do you mean, “might be”? What is that? 可能是什么意思?
[28:42] Maybe that’s a penis. 那个可能是小鸡鸡
[28:44] Maybe that’s a pe? That’s a penis. That’s my penis. 可能是!? 那就是阴茎 我的小兄弟
[28:46] Can I see that? Can you bring that a little closer? 我能看看吗? 再靠近点儿?
[28:50] See? 看到么?
[28:51] That’s a tiny schmeckel. Yeah? 一根小小的黄瓜 是吗?
[28:53] We have a boy! We have a boy! 是男孩儿 是男孩儿
[28:55] Your mother must have some superpower eyesight… 你妈一定有超凡的视力
[29:00] …because I didn’t see anything. 因为我什么也看不见
[29:03] Let’s get out of here. 咱们快走吧
[29:06] So if you think about it… 如果你想想
[29:08] …I can reexperience any part of my life I want to. 我可以重新体验我一生的任何时刻
[29:12] It’s amazing. 真神奇
[29:15] What happened? Oh, God, what did I do? 你怎么啦? 噢 天啊 我做了什么?
[29:18] Hello? How do I get you back here, pal? 嘿 朋友 我怎么把你弄回来?
[29:22] Gotcha. 哇! 骗到你了吧
[29:24] I’m not freaked out enough? 我还没被吓够呀?
[29:26] It’s simple. Think of a time and a place… 很简单 想好时间地点
[29:28] …hit rewind, and you’re there. 按倒退键 你就在那儿啦
[29:31] Time and a place. Time and a place. 时间地点 时间地点
[29:40] Oh, my God. Lake Winnipesaukee. 天啊 温尼波沙克湖
[29:43] That’s me in the Jets shirt. 那是我 穿球衣的
[29:46] Go, little me, go! 加油啊 小小我 冲啊!
[29:51] Good hands! Nice hands. 好手 漂亮!
[29:53] Michael! 迈可!
[29:55] Michael, dinner’s almost ready. Invite your friends if you want to. 迈可 晚餐快好了 你可以请朋友一块儿来吃
[30:00] So any of you wanna come by my tent for some supper? 你们想来我的帐棚吃晚餐吗?
[30:03] Or we could eat at my Winnebago and watch Three’s Company. 你们也可以来到我家的旅居车 看《三人公司》
[30:09] Three’s Company. 三人公司
[30:11] That’s humiliating. 真丢脸
[30:15] Mom, why can’t we camp in an RV like every other family? 妈 我们为什么不能像别人家 一样开房车来露营呢?
[30:19] Oh, come on. You call that camping? 得了 那也叫露营?
[30:21] How can you get close to nature in a tin can like that? 住在那种铁罐里怎么接近大自然?
[30:24] Plus, it’s more fun to have to keep each other warm at night. 再说 晚上挤在一起保暖更有趣呀
[30:28] Don’t you know it. 你不知道吗
[30:39] No cupcakes yet. But I’m starving. 还没到吃甜点的时候 但是我饿死了
[30:42] I agree with you, Michael. You know how hungry I am? 我同意 迈可 你知道我多饿吗?
[30:44] I am so hungry, I could eat this. 我饿得连硬币都能吃
[30:48] Oh, this is where the quarter trick started. 原来硬币魔术是从这儿开始
[30:57] How the heck did he do that? 他是怎么变的?
[30:58] Oh, it’s a trick coin you buy at a magic shop. 那是魔术用品店买来的特制硬币
[31:02] I just couldn’t let him know I knew that. 但不能让他知道我已经知道了
[31:04] That’s sweet. 真幸福
[31:06] Now, I gotta get back to work, so hit play. 我得回去工作了 按播放键
[31:17] It’s a very powerful device. Use it with caution. 这是功能强大的设备 小心使用
[31:20] Okay. 好的
[31:23] Who are you? 你是谁?
[31:25] You know who I am. 你知道的呀
[31:28] Morty? 莫蒂?
[31:29] If you have any questions… 如果你有问题…
[31:32] …call me. 给我打电话
[31:42] No, Linda, I think Stacy gets the most-beautiful-feet award. 不 琳达 我认为丝黛西的脚 该得到美腿奖
[31:47] You wanted to see me? 你要见我?
[31:49] Michael. Look, I’m heading out to the Hamptons in a couple of minutes. 迈可 我马上就要去汉普敦了
[31:52] I’m counting on you. 一切都靠你了
[31:54] This hotel project? It’s a big fish. 这次的旅馆计划 是条大鱼
[31:56] You reel it in for me and it’s “Howdy, partner.” 你把它给我钓上来 那咱们就是 您好 伙伴儿
[32:03] Okay. Thank you. 好的 谢谢
[32:05] Screw it up, though, and it’s “Back to the mailroom, atrium boy.” 搞砸了 你就去中亭发邮件吧
[32:11] Mr. Ammer, Denise just called. 安莫先生 丹尼斯打电话
[32:13] She’s gotta go to rehab again, so she can’t make it to the Hamptons. 她又得去修复不能跟你去汉普敦
[32:16] I’m gonna be alone on the Fourth of July? 国庆假日 我一个人过?
[32:19] Mr. Ammer, if you need female companionship this weekend… 安莫先生 如果周末你需要女伴
[32:22] …my wife’s friend Janine, wow. 我太太的朋友洁宁…
[32:26] Really? What’s she like? 真的? 她长得怎样?
[32:30] Let’s just say she will eat you up, sir. 我只能说 她能生吞了你
[32:37] Excuse me. I’m sorry to interrupt… 对不起 打扰
[32:38] …but this is kind of important. Okay. 这很重要
[32:42] Go to the bathroom. Okay. 自己去厕所 好的
[32:56] Dude! You suck so bad. 你真笨!
[32:59] Do not. Hey, Dad. 我才不是 嗨 老爸
[33:01] How you doing, buddy? Playing some catch? 嗨 儿子 玩接球吗?
[33:03] Actually, we’re playing some drop, because Ben hasn’t caught one yet. 其实是玩掉球 本到现在一个球都没接住
[33:07] Darn it. 该死
[33:23] You’re a regular Derek Jeter yourself, O’Doyle. 小子 我看你也不怎样嘛
[33:26] Love you, kid. Love you too, Dad. 我爱你 儿子 我也爱你 老爸
[33:29] Mommy! 妈咪
[33:32] No, I know. Well, I thought she should’ve gotten voted off. 不 我知道 我觉得她不该投票
[33:35] But did you see her Kate Spade handbag? It was gorgeous. 但你看到了她的凯特 手袋了吗? 漂亮极了
[33:38] Wait, hold on a second, Trudy. I gotta say hi to your son. 等等 别挂 楚蒂 我得跟你儿子问声好
[33:41] I told your parents to come for dinner. Really? That sounds good. 我邀请你爸妈过来吃晚饭 真的? 好主意
[33:45] It’d be fun for them to be here for the sleepover. 他们来陪孩子们过夜一定很好玩
[33:49] Okay, so great. Yeah. 好 再见 拜拜
[33:51] We’ll see you guys later. Okay, bye-bye. 到时候见,拜拜
[33:53] It’s not gonna kill you to eat dinner with your family, sweetie. 和你家人吃个饭不会要你的命
[33:57] I know, I just gotta build an entire model tonight. 我知道 但我今晚得把模型弄好
[34:01] I’m the leader! No, I’m the leader! 我是头 不 我是头!
[34:06] Go say hi to Daddy. Go on. 去跟爸爸问好 快去
[34:11] I can’t take a whole night of this. 要是整晚都这样 我可受不了
[34:14] Q R S T U… And I’m not going to. Q, R, S, T, U… 我也不想受
[34:23] Cool. 酷
[34:25] I can skip chapters. 我能跳过这段
[34:34] What a family. 真是个好家庭
[34:37] All right, let’s get dinner over with. Next. 好啦 快把晚餐吃完 下一段
[34:41] Next. 下一段
[34:43] Everyone’s done but you, buddy. Let’s go. 只剩你一个还没吃完 老兄
[34:48] Will you stop already? 你完了?
[34:50] Oh, boy, Dad’s quarter trick. I can’t wait not to see it. 要命 老爸的硬币魔术 我等不及了看了
[34:56] Alone in my basement at last. 独自在地下室
[34:58] Should I do my work and become partner now? I think so. 该努力工作成为老板的合伙人了
[35:04] Let’s get to it. 开工
[35:07] Michael? Yo. 迈可? 恩
[35:08] We don’t wanna interrupt. 我们不想再打扰你
[35:10] We’re taking off. Thanks for a great night. 我们走了 谢谢盛情款待
[35:12] You had a fun time hanging out with me? 你们和我玩很开心?
[35:14] That was… We did good, right? 恩 我们玩的很高兴
[35:16] Good night, honey. Love you. 再见 亲爱的 爱你们
[35:18] My schmeckel got bigger now that I’m older, just so you guys know that. 我的小黄瓜随着年龄也长大了
[35:23] It couldn’t have gotten any smaller. 反正不可能长的比以前更小
[35:26] Yeah, yeah. 哦 是
[35:27] It looked like a little Tic Tac. 以前像个小不点口香糖
[35:31] Yeah, come here, I’ll freshen your breath. 嗯 过来 让我替你除口臭
[35:35] Bye, you guys. Bye, sweetie. 再见 再见 宝贝
[35:36] Good night, sweetie. 晚安 甜心
[35:41] Great dinner, honey. 晚餐真棒 老婆
[35:43] See? Was that so bad? 真的 很糟糕吗?
[35:45] Kidding me? I had fun. 你说笑吧 我高兴得很
[35:47] Good for you. Can you watch the gang for 10 minutes while I clean up? 那就好 帮我看孩子十分钟 我得洗东西
[35:51] Can’t you? I just… I got so much stuff to do here. 自己看吧 我很忙
[35:54] Oh, you got stuff to do? 哦 你忙!?
[35:55] I got ghost stories, charades, the dishes… 我又讲鬼故事 猜字谜 还要洗碗
[35:58] …and then I gotta sew the duck’s head back on for Sundance… 现在还得替狗把鸭子的头缝上
[36:01] …and fix his butthole. 还要把屁眼儿给补起来
[36:03] Way to go, champ. 干得好 冠军
[36:05] I wish I had time to do all that stuff. 我希望我有时间能做那么多事呢
[36:07] Give me a break, Michael. 饶了我吧 迈可
[36:09] You’re a big boy. You set your own priorities. 你是大人了 做事得有先后
[36:11] I’m asking for 10 minutes, not for, like, a whole day. 我只要你十分钟 又不是一整天
[36:14] You don’t have to do that much. 你也没有那么多
[36:15] How big a deal is that? I am so tired of having this argument. 有什么大不了得? 我烦透了吵架
[36:26] I skipped the whole fight. 我跳过了整场吵架
[36:32] Babe? 宝贝?
[36:35] I can’t sleep. You can’t? 我睡不着 怎么啦?
[36:37] I feel bad that we keep arguing. 咱们老是吵架 我很难过
[36:39] I know. Don’t be upset, okay? 我知道 别难过 好吗?
[36:42] I was a jerk. You are a jerk. 是我不好 嗯 你坏蛋
[36:46] I love you. I love you too. 我爱你 我也爱你
[36:49] Yes. That smells good. What? 你好香 什么?
[36:53] Michael. Stop it. The sleepover will catch us. 喂 迈可 别 他们会听到
[36:56] They ain’t gonna hear us. Come on. 他们听不到 来吧
[36:58] Okay. Quietly try and coax me into it. 好吧 轻点声 慢慢让我进入状态
[37:02] I gotta get back to work. Can’t we just do it? 不 难道我们不能只是做吗?
[37:04] No, we can’t just do it. Honey, come on. 不 我们不能这么快 亲爱的 来吧
[37:06] I mean, I don’t have any new moves for you. It’s the same stuff. 我没有新招了 都是那一套
[37:10] Just think of last time and use that. 你就把上次的拿来算这次的
[37:13] I like the old moves. Come on. 我喜欢老套得 来吧
[37:17] All right. 好吧
[37:19] This time you be Sundance, I’ll be the duck. 这次你当狗狗 我当鸭鸭
[37:21] Yeah? But you gotta massage me first. 好啊 你得先爱抚我才成
[37:24] Great, I love giving massages. 好啊 我最喜欢爱抚你
[37:33] Massaging away here. 别摸这里
[37:37] Oh, that feels good. Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. 嗯 好舒服 哦也
[37:52] We did it? Well, you did. 我们做了吗? 是只有你做了吧
[37:57] I didn’t want the whole thing to go that fast. 我可不想要整个过程都这么快
[38:00] I don’t think anybody did. 谁都不会想
[38:02] Yeah. I’ll get you next time. 哦 下次补偿你
[38:05] Thanks. 好吧
[38:08] So we good for tomorrow? 明天没问题吧?
[38:11] What are you talking about? 明天什么?
[38:13] At dinner. 吃饭的时候
[38:15] You said we’d go to lunch tomorrow and pick out your dad’s birthday gift. 你说明天去我们去吃午餐 给你爸买生日礼物
[38:21] Dad’s gift is… 爸的礼物…
[38:23] Of course. I said so, so I’ll be there. Okay. 既然说了 我会去的 好的
[38:27] Need another massage or anything? Oh, go away. 还要按摩或什么吗? 不要 你走吧
[38:30] I gotta go work. 好啦 我去做事了
[38:33] Hey, Morty. It’s Michael Newman. 喂 莫蒂 我是迈可·纽曼
[38:35] Yeah, can I talk to you for a minute? 我能和你谈谈吗?
[38:40] Hang on for a second, someone’s at my door. 等一下 有人敲我的门
[38:45] Hello, Michael. Where’d you come from? 迈可 你从哪儿蹦出来的?
[38:49] You don’t wanna know. 你最好不要知道
[38:53] Can we take a walk? Sure. 出去走走吗? 当然
[38:57] It’s simple. You must have been on autopilot. 原因很简单 你一定设成自动导航了
[39:01] Autopilot? 自动导航?
[39:02] That’s what happens to you when you fast-forward. 你按了快进 就会这样
[39:05] Okay. Yeah. I’ll show you. 好的 我示范给你看
[39:07] Here. 这里
[39:12] See? That’s you on autopilot. 瞧 那是你在自动导航模式
[39:15] The lights are on but nobody’s home. 灯开着 却没人在家
[39:18] The remote lets your mind skip around… 摇控器让你的思想跳过了…
[39:21] …but your body actually stays put for the boring stuff. 但身体还得过那些无聊的时间
[39:23] We should go to lunch tomorrow and pick out your dad’s birthday gift. 老公 明天我们吃午餐去给你爸买礼物
[39:27] Sounds good. 好主意
[39:28] So she did tell me. 她果然跟我说过
[39:30] I’m having conversations on autopilot, then. 我在自动导航模式下和人说话
[39:33] You’re not gonna be the life of the party, but yes. 你说是自动导航 也没错
[39:36] Everyone goes on autopilot now and then. 所有人都时不时会自动导航
[39:38] The big difference is now you’ve got a nifty remote… 最大的差别是 你有了万能遥控器
[39:41] …to help you decide when. 帮你觉得是什么时候
[39:44] This thing is the best. 这玩意儿太棒了
[39:46] By the way, your wife? Absolutely gorgeous. 顺便说一句 你太太真美
[39:50] She is, isn’t she? Perfect face. Tight, rocking body. 她的确很美 对吧? 完美的容貌 身上没赘肉
[39:56] You okay? 你没事吧?
[39:58] Amazing. What is? 真令人惊讶 什么事?
[40:01] She fell for a schlub like you. 鲜花插在牛粪上
[40:03] I’m a schlub? 我是牛粪?
[40:05] I don’t know about that, pal. I see a good-Iooking man right there. 难说吧 那家伙很英俊呀
[40:10] You wanna see what a stud I used to be? Yeah? 你想看他以前的样子吗?
[40:13] All right, let’s take a look at some of the girls… 那好 让你瞧瞧他以前的女朋友
[40:15] …I used to fool around with before I met Donna. 我认识唐娜前 和什么样的女孩子们约会
[40:28] Is that a man or a woman? 男的女的啊?
[40:30] It’s a woman. 女人
[40:35] What is this, Animal Planet? 这!? 《动物星球》吗?
[40:39] Stop. Yes. 算了吧 嗯
[40:44] Sometimes it’s better to keep certain memories just in your head. 有些事还是留在记忆深处较好
[40:50] So I’ve learned, Morty. 我又学到了 莫蒂
[40:52] Good night. Thank you. 晚安 谢谢你
[40:54] Good night, Michael. 晚安 迈可
[41:04] I’m getting sick, man. Fast-forward me till I’m better. 我好像病了 快进到我好点的时候
[41:09] Michael, honey, wake up. You’ll be late for work. 迈可 起床 上班要迟到了
[41:13] What? It’s Monday already? 怎么? 已经星期一了?
[41:25] Are you kidding me? No more phlegm? 真的么? 没有痰了?
[41:28] I skipped an entire cold? 整个感冒都跳过了?
[41:30] Thanks to you, baby! I love you! 感谢你 宝贝 我爱你
[41:32] No more Tylenol! 再也不用感冒药了
[41:34] I don’t remember doing any work this weekend. 我不记得这周做了什么了
[41:38] But apparently I did. 显然我已经做好了
[41:41] Bad news. There’s no hot water. What? I gotta take a shower. 坏消息 没热水了 什么? 我得洗个澡
[41:44] Well, you’re gonna freeze your bun-buns off. 你的屁股得挨冻了
[41:48] It’s all good. 没关系
[41:57] Yes! Look at me. 瞧瞧我
[41:59] All showered and dressed and looking sexy. 洗好澡 穿好衣服 性感极了
[42:03] I like that. I… 我喜欢这样 我…
[42:06] Did you smoke crack, Daddy? 爹地 你抽大麻了吗?
[42:08] Just watch your toons and have a great day with Mommy today, okay? 看你的卡通 和妈妈乖乖在家 好吗?
[42:15] Eating cupcakes like your old man. Right here, baby. 你吃甜点就像你老爸 再见宝贝
[42:18] Dad? Yes, sir? 爸 什么事?
[42:20] Are you gonna have to work late again tonight? 你今天又要加班吗?
[42:23] Unfortunately, yes. Is there anything we can do to help? 很不幸 是的 我们帮什么忙吗?
[42:27] Well, I’m gonna be partner soon, and I’m gonna need new building designs. 我快成了公司合伙人了 我需要很多新的建筑设计点子
[42:31] So if you guys have any cool ideas, draw them up for me. 如果你们有什么好点子 画给我吧
[42:34] Okay. Rock ‘n’ roll. 好 摇滚
[42:35] I get the paper. I got the crayons. 我有纸 我有蜡笔
[42:44] Would you stop talking and fix the sewer? 别聊了 快把下水道修修
[43:06] You’re on it now, yeah. Yeah. 大家都在 是的 是的
[43:10] Traffic, traffic, no more traffic. 堵车 堵车 没有堵车
[43:16] Wait a sec! 等等!
[43:20] Here we go! Mama! 冲啊 妈妈!
[43:23] Yeah! That’s what I’m talking about, baby! 这才像话 我的宝贝
[43:29] You look a little pale there, pal. Let me fix that. 老兄 你怎么脸色苍白 我替你补救一下
[43:37] Oh, look at you now. You’re all yellow from the scurvy. 瞧你脸色泛黄 一定是坏血病
[43:41] Captain. 船长
[43:44] Don’t get the Hulk angry. You won’t like him when he’s angry. 别惹绿巨人 他生气你就完蛋了
[44:00] Oh, there’s Barney. 紫恐龙巴尼来了
[44:01] I love you, you love me 我爱你们 你们爱我
[44:05] That jogger had giant boobies 慢跑女郎有对大胸部
[44:09] Okay. Let’s get you that tan you been searching for. 来点你想要的日晒肤色
[44:14] That’s it. That’s it. 对了 对了
[44:16] Check out Julio Iglesias… Pretty. 胡利欧·伊格西斯… 棒极了
[44:23] Looking good, Mr. Newman. Really? Thank you very much, Judy. 真精神 纽曼先生 真的? 谢谢你茱蒂
[44:27] Finish? Did I finish? I believe I finished. 完成了吗? 我完成了吗? 我想我完成了
[44:31] Let’s see here. Look at that. Very impressive, Michael. 我们来看看 印象深刻 迈可
[44:34] Yeah, the river in the lobby. This is actually pretty good, man. 是的 大厅的河流 真不错
[44:39] Where did you find the time to get a tan? 你还有时间去日光浴?
[44:42] I guess I can do it all, sir. You can do it all. 我想我是全能 你是全能的
[44:46] All right, all right, everybody. It’s sexual-harassment-speech day. 好啦 大家注意 今天是性骚扰讲座
[44:51] Now, anyone can be a victim of sexual harassment: 每个人都可能成为性骚扰的受害者
[44:54] Blue collar, white collar, a woman, a man. 蓝领 白领 女人 男人
[44:59] Even the office slut. 即使是办公室的荡妇也不例外
[45:01] Not that I’m mentioning any names… 我还是别说出名字来
[45:04] …Stacy. 史黛西
[45:08] Here we go. Sexual harassment can come in many forms. 性骚扰有很多种形式
[45:14] You see, what is hilarious to some, could be offensive to others. 有些行为某人喜欢 却冒犯了其他人
[45:18] Let me try to give you a real-life example because I’m sure I’ve done it. 让我给个实际的例子 我以前也做过
[45:24] Like the day I said, “You want a promotion, break out the lotion.” 有次我对某人说 想要升职 就拿润滑液来吧
[45:27] I was technically engaged in sexual harassment. 我技术上犯了语言性骚扰
[45:31] Hilarious sexual harassment, if you ask me. 如果你问我 这玩意儿好笑极了
[45:39] Now, there is also homosexual harassment. 同时还有同性之间的性骚扰
[45:44] Now, this is like when one dude comes up to another… 比方男人向男人说些
[45:47] …and says something cheeky. This will be good. 暧昧的话
[46:13] Proceed. 继续
[46:21] I don’t know about you Americans… 我不懂你们美国人
[46:23] …but to me there is no doubt… 但对我来说 毫无疑问
[46:27] …Ichiro is the greatest of all time. 一郎一直都是最伟大的
[46:30] Yeah, he’s incredible. 是的 他棒极了
[46:31] You gotta admit, you can always count on Matsui. 你得承认 松井最值得信赖
[46:34] Oh, Matsui. 哦 松井
[46:36] Well, if you guys love Ichiro and Matsui so much, let’s order them both. 如果大家都喜欢一郎和松井 那就两道菜都点吧
[46:41] I’ll eat anything. 我什么都能吃
[46:42] Excuse us for a moment. Absolutely, Mr. Watsuhita. 失陪一下 没问题 和津先生
[46:46] See you guys in a bit. 待会儿见
[46:48] Ichiro and Matsui are baseball players. You just insulted their national heroes. 一郎和松井是棒球明星 你刚才污辱了他们的民族英雄
[46:53] I’m going to the bathroom to slit my wrists. 我去厕所了
[46:55] I’ll be here. 我在这儿
[47:13] These morons are so boring. 这种蠢蛋太无聊了
[47:15] They make me wanna chop my own dick off. 他们让我想割下我的弟弟
[47:18] That hotel design? I’d like to rip it up. 那旅馆设计图? 我真想撕了
[47:20] Egghead watched a bad documentary on Asian architecture. 那自以为聪明的家伙看了部 糟糕的亚洲建筑记录片
[47:23] Who needs a stupid river in the lobby? 谁会在大厅修人工小溪?
[47:25] Let’s build more rooms and maximize profits. 应该多修房间 最大化利润
[47:27] Eat as fast as you can. 大家尽快吃完
[47:29] Then we can get out of here… 然后离开这里
[47:30] …and do Jell-O shots at America’s greatest cultural achievement: 再赶去美国最大的文化成就
[47:34] T.G.I. Friday’s. TGI星期五餐厅
[47:35] T.G.I. Friday’s! TGI星期五!
[47:40] All right, Michael, save us. I’m all over it, baby. 好了 迈可 全靠你了 我会的
[47:45] Before we order, I was looking at our proposal. You know what? 点菜之前 我重新看了一遍设计图
[47:49] After getting to know you a little bit, I realize this is not what you’re about. 在对大家有所了解之后 我意识到这设计并不适合你们
[47:53] In fact, let’s just throw it out, all right? Start from scratch. 实际上 这东西还是扔了算了
[47:56] The river in the lobby idea, what an egghead move. 大厅里的小溪 多愚蠢的主意啊
[47:59] Let’s just keep the plans simple, forget all the niceties, maximize our revenue. 我们简单点 去掉无用的景观 利润最大化更重要
[48:03] That’s what it’s all about anyways, the profits. 不管怎样 利润才是关键
[48:06] But do me a favor. Just give us your account and your trust. 但是你们得给我们投资和信任
[48:09] That way we can get the hell out of this dump, go to T.G.I. Friday’s… 大家都可以快点离开这里 去TGI星期五
[48:13] …do some Jell-O shots till this guy pukes up a lung. 去玩玩吉露果子冻射击 直到那家伙呕吐为止
[48:17] Fuck, yeah. 真他妈的棒
[48:22] That’s what I’m talking about. 这才是我说的!
[48:30] Yes, yes! 好极了
[48:32] The king is home! Hello, hello! 皇帝回宫了!你们好
[48:37] How can you goons sleep when you know I got you presents? 我有礼物给你们 你们还睡得着?
[48:41] You did? What is it? 真的么? 是什么?
[48:43] What is it? Well, if you bring your tushies downstairs, we’ll find out. 是什么 下来看看就知道了
[48:48] I’m coming. I’m coming. 我来了 我来了
[48:50] Honey, get your sweet little buns downstairs too. Come on, come on! 甜心 带着你的小屁股 快下楼来看看 快 快!
[48:57] Come and get them. 来拿礼物
[49:00] Awesome! No way! Yeah, yeah. 不是吧 太棒了! 是啊 是啊
[49:04] It must have cost a million dollars! That’s chump change now. 肯定要一百万元吧? 小意思啦
[49:08] You guys deserve the best… 你们应得最好的
[49:09] …and that’s what you’re gonna get from now on, okay? 从现在起 你们要享受最好的 好吗?
[49:12] What’s all this? 都怎么了?
[49:13] Look who’s here. You guys wanna ride these bikes? 看看谁在这 你们想骑骑吗?
[49:16] Yeah! Let’s take them outside! 想! 骑出去吧!
[49:18] Wake the O’Doyles, let them see what you got. 弄醒欧多雷 给那小子瞧瞧
[49:24] These are the coolest bikes in the whole town. 这是全镇最酷的自行车
[49:28] Kevin O’Doyle’s gonna shit himself. 凯文·欧多雷定会无地自容
[49:30] Don’t think I forgot my beautiful wife. Oh, my gosh. 别以为我忘了我美丽的老婆 哦 我的天那
[49:34] It’s not a bike or a cowboy hat, but you’re gonna like this, I hope. 不是单车或牛仔帽 但我希望你会喜欢的
[49:38] Oh, Michael, it’s beautiful. I heard you talking to my mother. 哇 迈可 真漂亮 我偷听到你跟我妈说话了
[49:42] I love it! You look good, baby. 我好喜欢 配你真好看 宝贝
[49:44] I got myself a celebratory cigar too. Why not? 我也为自己买了庆祝雪茄 为什么不呢?
[49:48] What are we celebrating? 我们要庆祝什么?
[49:49] “What are we celebrating?” We’re healthy, we got a great family… 庆祝什么? 我们都很健康 我们是个美好的家庭
[49:54] …I’m Ammer’s newest partner… 我是老板新入股的合伙人
[49:56] Oh, my God, you’re kidding! Honey, congratulations! 哦 天哪 不是开玩笑吧? 宝贝 祝贺你!
[50:00] I knew it! I knew you’d be psyched! I love it! I love you! 我就知道你会很兴奋 我喜欢 我爱你
[50:03] I single-handedly landed the Watsuhita account. 我单枪匹马搞定了日本人的生意
[50:06] That’s incredible. I knew it was gonna be a great day. 那真太棒了 我知道今天会是个好日子
[50:08] I heard our song on the radio. We have a song? 我在广播里听到我们的歌了 我们有歌吗?
[50:12] Honey. The song that was playing during our first kiss. 甜心 我们初吻时的歌
[50:18] Come on. You’re kidding me, right? 拜托 你是不是又在逗我 是吗?
[50:22] I know our song. Our song. Of course I know our song. Our song is… 我知道那首歌 我们的歌 当然知道 是…
[50:27] What the hell was that song? 是他妈的什么歌?
[50:32] I remember this place. 我记得这地方 还有
[50:34] And… Oh, my God. 天哪
[50:37] Wolverine’s goofy cousin. 金刚狼的痴呆表亲
[50:40] But look at you. Wow. You are out of his league, aren’t you? 看看你 你不在他的联盟 对吗?
[50:48] Oh, yeah, the notes. 对了 纸条
[50:50] Smooth, buddy. 真有你的 老兄
[50:58] Oh, look at her. 哦 看看她
[51:01] What’s gonna happen? You got an answer to that? 你应该如何回应才好呢
[51:08] Okay. Seal the deal, pal. 搞定它 老兄
[51:19] All she’s thinking about is, “I am not kissing that beard. 她一定在想 不要亲那大胡子
[51:22] Absolutely not, that’s gonna hurt me.” 绝对不要 肯定很疼
[51:25] Wait a minute. 等一下
[51:29] Yeah, Newman. Get it. 是的 纽曼
[51:33] Yeah. 对了
[51:39] Donna! 唐娜!
[51:40] Donna. Oh, my God. 唐娜 哦 我的天啊
[51:44] I’m so horny now. 哦 我的上帝 我要发骚了
[51:46] Oh, God, I’m not. Get me out of here. 够了 该回去了
[51:51] “Linger” by The Cranberries was playing during our first juicy kiss. “酸莓合唱团”的“逗留” 就是我们初吻时的歌
[51:56] And, my God, you looked beautiful in that pink sweater you were wearing. 天哪 你穿那件粉色的衣服太美了
[52:00] Honey, you remember what I was wearing? 哦 亲爱的你还记得我穿什么
[52:02] Of course. I remember what Janine was wearing. 当然 我还记得洁宁的打扮
[52:04] She scared the shit out of me then. 她把我吓惨了
[52:10] I love you. 我爱你
[52:12] I love you too, honey. 我也爱你 宝贝
[52:25] Hi, Mr. Newman. 你好 纽曼先生
[52:28] Right this way, Michael. 这边走 迈可
[52:31] Hey, my new star. Congratulations. Sit down, big guy. 嘿 我的新星 祝贺你 坐吧 伙计
[52:35] All right. 好的
[52:37] I am a little tired. 我有点儿累
[52:39] The family was up late last night celebrating. 我家昨天庆祝到很晚
[52:42] You really knocked one out of the park last night, didn’t you? 你昨天的表现好的出乎意料
[52:45] Hey, you were great too. 嘿 你也很好
[52:46] All you gotta do is draw up the construction plans. 现在你只要完成结构设计图
[52:49] If Watsuhita commits to the bulk of the funds… 如果他们交了钱…
[52:51] …I’m looking at my new partner. 我在找我的新合伙人
[52:56] I thought I was already your partner. 我以为我已经是你的合伙人了
[52:59] Whoa, cowboy. 喔 牛仔
[53:00] I said, “Land the Watsuhita account, you’ll get promoted.” 我说做成日本人交易 你就会升职
[53:03] I didn’t mean right this second. But I already told my wife, sir. 我没有说立即 但是我已经告诉我的妻子了
[53:08] I spent money I don’t have. 我花了我没赚到的钱
[53:10] To do these documents is gonna take me months. 交那些贷款要用我几个月的工资
[53:14] Then you better get started. 那么你最好开始工作了
[53:24] Wow, I just got a big headache! 哦 我的头怎么这么疼
[53:27] Was I hit by a train or something? I didn’t see anything. 我被火车还是什么撞了吗 我什么都没看见
[53:30] I forgot to tell you. I hung out with your friend Janine this weekend. 忘了告诉你 我这个周末约了你的朋友洁宁
[53:35] I hope she’s doing your brother right now, you big-headed buffoon. 我希望她正和搞你哥哥 你这个自大的小丑
[53:49] No, no, no. You got more. 不不不 再多给你点
[53:53] Yeah. 好耶
[53:56] Anyway, the sooner you get back to work… 不管怎样 你越快回来工作
[54:00] …the sooner you’ll be partnerized. 就越快升到合伙人
[54:03] I taste shit. You do? 我感觉到大便的味道 是吗
[54:06] Stacy! Did you put shit in my lunch? 史黛西 你在我的午饭里放了大便吗
[54:12] I’m gonna get going now, sir. 我要走了 先生
[54:14] Stacy! 史黛西
[54:22] Have you considered the consequences… 你考虑过你现在想做的事情
[54:24] …of the thing you’re thinking about doing? 和他的结果吗
[54:27] Yeah. What are you saying, I shouldn’t do it? 嗯 你在说什么 我应该这样做
[54:30] It’s your life. What you do with the remote is your decision, Michael. 那是你的人生 你拿那个遥控器 做什么是你的决定 迈可
[54:34] I know, so, I mean, we’re talking a couple of months here. 我知道 所以 我的意思是 我们在这里说了几个月的话
[54:38] I fast-forward through it, what am I gonna miss? 我用遥控器快进 我错过了什么?
[54:41] Thirty arguments and a haircut? 吵架30次 理发一次
[54:43] Remember the leprechaun? 记得那个妖精吗?
[54:46] The one from the cereal ad. 那个谷类食品广告里的
[54:50] “They’re magically delicious.” That guy? “它们好吃的神奇” 那个人?
[54:54] He’s always chasing the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. 他总是在彩虹的尽头雕刻金罐子
[54:57] But when he gets there at the end of the day… 但是当他在一天结束到那里的时候
[55:03] …it’s just corn flakes. 只是玉米片罢了
[55:11] Michael. Yes. 迈可 嗯
[55:13] You don’t understand the metaphor? I won’t do it, all right. 你不明白里面的隐喻的? 我明白不了 好吧
[55:34] Dad? Yeah. 爸爸 什么事
[55:36] We have some designs for you. It’s not a good time, man. 我们有一些设计给你看 现在可不是好时间
[55:39] Maybe they’ll help you finish quicker. 它们可能可以帮你快点完成
[55:41] All right. You want me to look at it? Let me see. 好的 你想让我看这个? 那让我看看吧
[55:44] The ceiling’s too high, the hallway’s too narrow… 天花板太高 走廊太窄
[55:48] …stairway placement makes no sense at all. 楼梯放在这根本没有用
[55:50] What the hell’s this room made of? Pizza. 这该死的房子要用什么材料建呢 匹萨
[55:53] Well, it’s stupid. Next. What is yours made of? 好的 这个想法真是白痴 你的要用什么材料
[55:57] Pickles. Oh, don’t be a baby. 泡菜 哦 不要那么幼稚
[56:01] Michael, have you lost your mind? He’s 7 years old. 迈可 你失去理智了吗? 他只有7岁
[56:04] If he wants a playroom made of pizza, then why not? 如果他认为游戏房是匹萨做的 为什么不行呢?
[56:06] Maybe he’s gotta grow up sometime and get the hell off Fantasy Island. 也许什么时候他长大了 会到什么该死的梦幻岛
[56:10] Hey, pizza boy. Life ain’t about being creative. 嘿 匹萨男孩 生活不是凭空创造出来的
[56:13] It’s about kissing ass, playing it safe, making your boss a lot of money… 是拍马匹 小心操作 给你老板赚很多钱
[56:17] …in hopes one day he might throw you a stinking bone. All right? 希望他有一天可以 丢给你一根烂骨头 知道吗?
[56:20] Yes, sir. 是的 先生
[56:22] Ammer didn’t make you partner, did he? 安莫没把你选为合伙人 对不对
[56:26] Oh, honey, I’m so sorry. 哦 宝贝 我很抱歉
[56:29] But we’ll get through this, okay? I promise. 但是你可以熬过去的 对吗? 我保证
[56:32] Jeez! Man, that’s all we ever do is get through it. 嘿 伙计 现在我们所能做的一切 只是“熬过去”
[56:35] When is it gonna end? 什么时候才是个头?
[56:54] Pretty sweet, eh? 很可爱 嗯?
[56:55] Two queen beds, full kitchen, steam shower… 两张大床 整体厨房 蒸气浴室
[56:58] …and satellite TV with surround sound. 还有带环绕立体声的卫星电视
[57:01] Why are you always trying to hurt me? One day I’m gonna hurt you back. 你为什么老是想伤害我? 有一天我会报仇的
[57:05] Michael Newman, I didn’t know you smoked cigars. 迈可·纽曼 我不知道你还抽雪茄
[57:08] And now’s the time. 现在是时候了
[57:10] No, Kathy, this isn’t mine. 不 凯西 这不是我的
[57:12] I took it out of Kevin’s hands. Yeah, he was smoking like a chimney. 我从凯文手里拿来的 他像个烟囱一样抽雪茄
[57:16] No, I wasn’t! 不 我没有
[57:17] I think I smell marijuana in it. 我觉得我在里面闻到大麻的味道
[57:19] Kevin O’Doyle, you get your ass in this house right now! 凯文·欧多雷 快点给我进来 马上
[57:23] I hate you. 我恨你
[57:24] Are you deaf? Move it! I don’t wanna have to ask you again! 你聋了吗? 还不快跑 我不想再叫你第二次
[57:28] Dope is for dopes, buddy! 毒品是给笨蛋玩的
[57:30] Get your ass in this house! 快点给我进屋
[57:34] We don’t have any other choice, guys. 我没有其他选择了 伙计们
[57:36] No fair! I don’t wanna return my bike! We have to, honey. 这不公平 我不想退掉我的自行车 我们不得不这样 宝贝
[57:40] But Daddy gave them to us! Because he loves you. 但是这是爸爸送给我们的 因为他爱你们
[57:43] Unfortunately, there was a mix-up at Daddy’s work. 很不幸的是 爸爸的工作有点问题
[57:46] We need to bring the bikes back for now. 我们需要现在就退了自行车
[57:48] But I already told Kevin O’Doyle I got a new bike. 但是我已经告诉凯文·欧多雷 我有自行车了
[57:51] Well, we can paint my old bike and make it look new. 那么 我们可以把以前的车重刷漆 让它看起来和新的一样
[57:54] That’s a girl’s bike. All the kids will make fun of me. 那是女孩的车 所有的孩子都会嘲笑我的
[57:58] No! 不
[58:02] I wanna keep my bike! 我想把我的自行车留下
[58:04] I can’t take this anymore. 我不能再这样下去了
[58:07] Fast-forward me to my promotion. 让我快进到我升职的时候
[58:14] So here’s to Michael Newman… 迈可·纽曼
[58:15] …the greatest partner I could ever dream of. 我梦寐以求的合伙人
[58:19] Hear, hear! 听 听
[58:21] Thank you. Thank you, guys. My family thanks you. 谢谢 谢谢 伙计们 我的家人谢谢你们
[58:25] I’m gonna do the best I can and I won’t let you down, I promise. 我会做到最好不会然让你失望的 我保证
[58:29] Yeah! 耶
[58:31] Congratulations, Mr. Newman. This is great. Thank you. 祝贺你 纽曼先生 这太好了 谢谢你
[58:34] How’s it feel, killer? 感觉怎么样?
[58:36] Feels incredible, sir. Well, you earned it. I’m telling you. 我觉得难以置信 先生 你做到了 我现在告诉你
[58:39] Not just because of that Watsuhita project either. 不仅仅是因为 和津的那个企划案
[58:42] For helping me pick up the slack now I’m spending time with my lady. 帮我抽出空闲 现在我有更多时间 陪我的女士了
[58:45] Hey, Dinkie. 嘿 小家伙
[58:48] Are you kidding me? You guys have been dating a couple months now? 你在开玩笑吗? 你们已经约会几个月了?
[58:51] That’s pretty huge for this one. 这真是很难啊
[58:55] No, the first few months were easy. 不 前几个月挺好的
[58:58] It was the one-year hump that was the tough part. 一年的时候挺难熬的
[59:00] Her inappropriate weekend with my brother in Cabo… 她 在一个不幸的周末和我弟弟卡伯
[59:04] …well, that was a potential speed bump. 对我们打击很大
[59:06] But, well, Dr. Bergman helped us work through it, didn’t he, honey? 但是 博格曼医生帮我们度过难关 对不对啊 宝贝?
[59:10] How’s he doing for you and Donna? 他是怎么处理你和唐娜的事情的?
[59:12] Dr. Bergman. What do you mean? 博格曼医生 你是什么意思?
[59:15] Oh, you know what, sweetie? It’s none of our business. 哦 你知道什么 宝贝 那不关我们的事
[59:18] Let’s let Michael bask in his glory. Cheers. 我们让迈可为自己高兴吧 干杯
[59:22] Bask away, partner. 高兴吧 合伙人
[59:25] Took that bastard a year to promote me? 和那个人在一起一年才让我升职?
[59:29] What else did I miss? 我还错过了什么?
[59:31] Shit. Need something, Mr. Newman? 天啊 需要什么吗 纽曼先生
[59:34] Who are you? Kirsten, your assistant. 你是谁? 柯尔斯顿 你的助理
[59:37] What happened to Alice? 爱丽丝怎么了?
[59:38] She moved to Accounting. Couldn’t handle your hours. 她去了会计部 做你助手太累了
[59:41] And she prefers to be called Alan now. Remember? 还有她现在喜欢别人叫她艾伦 记住了吗?
[59:48] No. 不
[59:51] No. 不
[59:53] No! And who the hell’s Dr. Bergman? 不 那谁是该死的博格曼医生?
[59:57] And I feel like Michael’s making no effort to connect with me at all. 我觉得我和迈可交流他没有反应
[1:00:00] No, no. I want to. I want to. It’s… I’m on autopilot. 不 不 我想 那是因为我在自动模式下
[1:00:03] “I’m on autopilot.” More like auto-zombie. “我在自动模式下” 行尸走肉还差不多
[1:00:06] Good one, Donna. 说的好 唐娜
[1:00:09] “Good one, Donna”? Michael, relax. “说的好 唐娜”? 迈可 放轻松
[1:00:12] Who is this bigmouth? Why can’t you and I just talk? 这个长舌妇是谁? 为什么我们不能单独谈谈?
[1:00:15] Why? Because there is no talking to you. You’re never home to talk to. 为什么不? 因为你不和我说话 你在家里根本就不说话
[1:00:18] And when you are, you’re just sitting there staring off into space. 当你在家里的时候 你只是坐着盯着一个地方发呆
[1:00:21] What do you want from me? 你想要我怎么样
[1:00:23] This is what happens. He’s gonna answer his phone. 就是这样 他就去接电话了
[1:00:27] What the heck happened? I didn’t even touch the remote. 怎么回事? 我甚至没有碰遥控器
[1:00:30] Great, you gonna start watching TV at dinner? 好的 你们要在晚饭的时候看电视吗?
[1:00:32] Oh, can we? 哦 可以吗?
[1:00:34] Samantha. My little angel. Look at you. 萨曼塔 我的小天使 看看你
[1:00:37] Look how long your hair’s getting. 看看你头发都长这么长了
[1:00:39] When did you grow up? Ben, get over here. 你什么时候长大的? 本 过来这里
[1:00:41] Don’t worry. I’m not gonna work tonight. 别担心 我今晚不工作了
[1:00:43] Watch Dragon Tales together. What do you say? 一起看龙的传说 你说什么?
[1:00:45] Dragon Tales is for babies, Dad. I wanna watch CSI. 龙的传说是给小孩看的 我要看CSI
[1:00:49] Yeah, CSI. 对 CSI(犯罪现场调查)
[1:00:51] It’s the episode when they find the lady’s arm. 这是找到女人胳膊的那一集
[1:00:53] What happened? I missed the whole Dragon Tales era? 怎么回事? 我错过了整个龙的传说的时期?
[1:01:03] Whoa, hey, hello. 哦 嘿 你好
[1:01:06] What are you doing? Come here! Give me my Twinkie! 你在做什么? 过来 把我的夹心饼干还给我!
[1:01:09] Get back here, you freaking gremlin! 过来 你这个反常的小鬼!
[1:01:10] Don’t yell at Peanut because he found your Twinkie stash. 不要因为花生咬着你的夹心饼干 就对它大叫
[1:01:13] Who’s Peanut? Where’s Sundance? 谁是花生? 阳阳去哪儿了?
[1:01:15] Don’t mention Sundance. The kids just stopped crying. 别提阳阳 孩子们才刚不为这个哭
[1:01:18] About what? Why? What happened? 为了什么? 为什么? 发生了什么?
[1:01:22] He died? 他死了?
[1:01:27] Oh, no, no, no. Oh, no. 哦 不 不 不 不 不
[1:01:32] The stupid idiot and soft fur. 那个傻孩子还有柔软的毛啊
[1:01:35] Daddy held it in so long. He was the best dog! 爸爸在意太久了 他是最好的狗!
[1:01:39] He’s finally letting himself feel it. 他自己最后才意识到
[1:01:41] One night when the duck’s head was off… 那天晚上鸭子的头掉了
[1:01:46] …he tried to hump my leg and I didn’t let him… 他想爬在我腿上 我没允许
[1:01:49] …and I should’ve and I’m sorry. 我应该让他爬的 我对不起他啊
[1:01:51] What an idiot. It’s okay, it’s okay. 多傻啊 好了 没事了
[1:01:56] What the heck did I do? 我都做了什么啊?
[1:01:59] I love you. Do you still love me? 我爱你 你还爱我吗?
[1:02:04] Oh, Michael. 哦 迈可
[1:02:06] It’s been… 这
[1:02:08] I’m really confused. 我真的很困扰
[1:02:10] No, no, no. I’ll change, okay? I’ll be a better man, I promise. 不 不 我会改的 好吗? 我会变成更好的人 我保证
[1:02:14] Don’t go, don’t go. I’ll stop working so much, okay? 不要走 不要走 我不再工作那么多了?
[1:02:18] I’ll be with you. Just stay with me. 我要和你在一起 只和我在一起好吗?
[1:02:21] Oh, my God, it didn’t take the duck long to get over Sundance. 天啊 鸭子这么快就忘记阳阳了
[1:02:26] It’s a little deviant, but it’s kind of turning me on. 也许有点太不正常 但这让我觉得很性奋
[1:02:29] Yeah, well, let’s kiss and make up. 是吗 那我们也来一下
[1:02:47] No. No! 不 不
[1:02:50] It’s not my fault. 这不是我的错
[1:02:52] It jumped on its own. I didn’t even hit the button. 它自己跳的 我甚至没有按按钮
[1:02:55] Not even close. 一点感觉都没有
[1:03:00] Yes? 什么?
[1:03:05] You scared… Honey, what’s going on down there? 你害怕 宝贝 楼下怎么回事?
[1:03:07] It’s all right! I… There was a mouse! I killed it! 没什么 有一只老鼠 我把它杀了
[1:03:12] It’s dead! But it broke the table first! 它死了 不过桌子被弄坏了
[1:03:16] How did you get in here? I had a feeling you wanted to see me. 你怎么来的 我的直觉告诉我你想见我
[1:03:20] I’m freaking out. This thing, it’s broken. 很反常 这个东西 坏了
[1:03:22] It’s just… It’s fast-forwarding on its own now. 那只是 它自己会自动快进
[1:03:25] It’s not a malfunction, it’s a feature. 那不是故障 而是特色
[1:03:27] It’s using its memory to execute your preferences. 它会用记忆来执行你的偏好
[1:03:31] It remembers stuff? What do you mean? 它会记东西? 什么意思?
[1:03:33] It’s an advanced piece of equipment, like TiVo. 这是这个东西的高级部分 就像TiVo(智能电视)
[1:03:37] You could call it MeVo. 你可以叫它MeVo
[1:03:39] I fast-forwarded through sex one time, I don’t wanna skip it forever. 我一次快进了做爱 我不想永远都这样
[1:03:42] I like sex. It feels good. 我喜欢做爱 那感觉很好
[1:03:44] Correct me if I’m wrong, but you fast-forwarded through an entire year. 如果我错了可以纠正我 但是你快进了一整年
[1:03:48] That’s a lot of sex. 那要做很多次爱
[1:03:50] Put it all together, that’s like 30 minutes’ worth for you. 把它们都放在一起 对你来说才不过30分钟
[1:03:54] Oh, no, no. So what, everything I fast-forwarded… 哦 不 不 那么 所有我快进的东西
[1:03:56] …it’s gonna do it on its own now? Pretty much. 它们都会自动进行? 没错
[1:03:59] No more showering, no more traffic. 再也不用洗澡 再没有交通
[1:04:01] No more arguing. No more sickness. 再没有争吵 再没有病痛
[1:04:04] This is bad, this is bad. 这太糟了 这太糟了
[1:04:06] You take it back, I’m deactivating my service. 你把这个拿回去吧 我不要这个了
[1:04:08] I quit, I quit. Thanks for everything, all right, but I… 我放弃 我放弃 谢谢你 但是我
[1:04:13] Yeah. 好的
[1:04:21] You… This is not… 你 这个不
[1:04:27] Don’t be mean. 不要这样
[1:04:32] Nice hat. 帽子挺好看的
[1:04:34] No, no, no. 不 不 不
[1:04:39] Get away from me. Just get away. Get away. Leave me alone. 离开我 离开我 滚 不要理我
[1:04:44] Is this a stickup? Or are you just happy? 那里是不是突起? 或者你太高兴了?
[1:04:50] Yeah? I’m gonna take my clothes off, then… 啊? 我把衣服都脱了 然后
[1:04:52] I wouldn’t do that if I were you. 如果我是你就不会那么做
[1:04:53] There’s only one place left for it to pop up. 你会突然出现的地方只有一个了
[1:04:58] Oh. No, no, I don’t want that. Come on, man. 哦 不不 我不想这样 来吧 伙计
[1:05:02] I told you, this item is nonreturnable. 我告诉过你 这个是不退换的
[1:05:07] Come on, just take it. Until we meet again. 来吧 你就拿着吧 直到我们再遇到
[1:05:10] Don’t do that. Come on, Morty. How do I get it to stop fast-forwarding? 不要这样 莫蒂 我怎么才能停止快进?
[1:05:18] Morning, sweetie. 早上好 甜心
[1:05:21] You wanna shower first? 你要先冲凉吗?
[1:05:23] Yeah. No! I can’t shower because then I’ll fast-forward. 好 不! 我不能冲凉 否则我就要快进了
[1:05:27] And if I fast-forward, who knows how long I’ll fast-forward for. 如果我快进了 谁知道我会快进到什么时候
[1:05:30] How’s this? I’m gonna rough it today, like in the Old West. Okay? 这个怎么样? 今天会很顺利 就像穿着这个旧西式的衣服 对吧?
[1:05:33] Donna, I wanna tell you what’s going on right now so bad… 唐娜 我先告诉你刚才发生什么事情
[1:05:36] …but it might lead to an argument. We can’t argue because off I’ll go. 但是这样我们就会吵架 我们不能 吵架 因为一吵架我就不见了
[1:05:40] So just know there is a problem. 所以你知道这有点问题就行了
[1:05:42] I tried to get rid of the problem, it almost ended up in my ass. 为这个我想了一整夜
[1:05:45] I’m gonna go to work and try to figure this out. 我想就穿着这个去上班了
[1:05:47] You’re going to work in your bathrobe? 你准备穿着睡袍去上班?
[1:05:49] Honey. We can’t argue, okay? No more arguing. 宝贝 我们不能再吵架了 好吗? 再也不能吵架
[1:05:51] You’re right. I’m wrong. All the time. You want a kiss? 都是我的错 好吗 要亲一下吗
[1:05:54] I’ll take a kiss. I can’t. If I give you a kiss… 那就亲一下 不 我不能亲你因为我一亲你
[1:05:56] …it might lead to something else, then… three minutes goes by. 那样会导致… 然后又是三分钟没了
[1:06:00] You’re laying there disappointed, I’m smiling. 之后你就又会失望地躺在那儿 而我在笑
[1:06:02] I wanna be with you every minute of my life, that’s why I gotta leave now. 我想跟你好好度过每一分钟 所以我得走了
[1:06:05] Have a great day! 过得开心!
[1:06:07] Once again, Michael left Donna in bed confused and unsatisfied. 又一次 唐娜迷茫地且失望地 坐在床上没有得到满足
[1:06:12] Shut up, James Earl Jones! 闭嘴 詹姆斯·琼斯
[1:06:14] No, you shut up, big mouth! 不 你闭嘴 大嘴巴!
[1:07:10] Michael! 迈可!
[1:07:12] Mr. Ammer is here 安莫先生在这儿
[1:07:14] Your first day as a partner, you come to work in a fricking bathrobe? 作为合伙人第一天 你竟然穿着一身浴袍上班?
[1:07:18] I did. I did. 是的是的
[1:07:21] John, I just feel we should stop wasting our energy… 约翰 我只是觉得我们不该 把能量浪费在穿着
[1:07:25] …on corporate brown-nosing and worrying who’s got the better suit. 讨论谁的西装好看
[1:07:28] Armani, Calvin Klein, who cares? 阿玛尼 CK 谁在乎?
[1:07:31] Let’s concentrate on what really matters, the work. 还是把精力集中在工作上
[1:07:36] That’s the craziest thing I’ve ever heard. 这是我听过的最疯狂的了
[1:07:40] But goddamn it, you’re right. 但他妈的你说得对极了
[1:07:46] Life-changing. I feel freer. 改变生活 我感觉更自由了
[1:07:50] Yeah… Keep the pants on. 裤子就别脱了
[1:07:52] Sexual harassment, eh? 哦 性骚扰 对吗?
[1:07:55] Speaking of life-changing… 说到改变生活
[1:07:57] …there’s something, or actually someone, I’d like to talk to you about. 有一件事 实际上是一个人 我要跟你谈谈
[1:08:04] Janine. Everything okay? 洁宁 你们还好吗?
[1:08:06] Michael, Janine and I decided to drop out of the rat race… 迈可 洁宁和我决定不再猫鼠赛跑
[1:08:09] …slow down, move to Morocco. 放慢节奏 移居摩洛哥
[1:08:10] Morocco? Morocco. 摩洛哥? 摩洛哥
[1:08:13] Okay. 好
[1:08:15] Eric Lamensoff will assume my day-to-day responsibilities… 埃里克·兰邵夫将负责 我的日常事务
[1:08:18] …and I’d like you to take his job. 你就做他现在的工作
[1:08:21] But Eric Lamensoff is the head of the whole international division. 但是埃里克·兰邵夫是 整个国际部的头啊
[1:08:25] I’ve been your partner one day. So? 我做你合伙人才一天 那有怎么样?
[1:08:28] Every account you worked on turned into gold. 你的每个客户都成了金蛋
[1:08:31] You know, I wouldn’t be surprised… 如果有一天你成了CEO
[1:08:32] …if one day you ended up being our CEO. 我不会吃惊的
[1:08:36] Hey, I would love for that to happen, but… 嘿 我希望如此 但是
[1:08:39] No! No, no, no! I don’t want a promotion! 不!不 不 不! 我不想升职
[1:08:42] No! 不!
[1:08:49] Michael, you have a phone call. 迈可 你的电话
[1:08:52] Michael Newman. 迈可·纽曼
[1:08:57] Word up, big guy. 怎么样 好家伙
[1:08:59] Ten years ago you told me you wanted to be CEO. 10年前你告诉我你想成为CEO
[1:09:02] Great news. Eric Lamensoff killed himself. 好消息 埃里克·兰邵夫自杀了
[1:09:06] So you better stop with the junk food, Mr. Chairman… 所以别再吃垃圾食品了 主席先生
[1:09:09] …or you’ll end up killing yourself too. 要不你也会归西的
[1:09:14] Opening virtual blinds. 打开虚拟窗帘
[1:09:17] Ten years? How much worse can things get? 10年? 那会变得有多遭?
[1:09:38] Oh, my God, I’m a fat guy! 哦 我的上帝 我是只肥猪!
[1:09:40] Look at me. 看看我
[1:09:48] What is this? This is titties. 这是什么? 这是乳头
[1:09:51] I got juicy titties! 我有个奶头!
[1:09:54] What… What is that? 这是什么?
[1:09:56] Oh, God, no. 哦 上帝 哦
[1:10:00] Just take me home. 我要回家
[1:10:08] This is 1010 WINS news. February 5th, 2017. 这里是1010新闻 2017年2月5日
[1:10:12] Britney Spears had her 23rd baby today. 小甜甜今天生下了她的第23个孩子
[1:10:14] Proud father Kevin Federline says he’s now considering getting a job. 她自豪的丈夫凯文·菲德兰说 他开始考虑找份工作
[1:10:18] Also, Michael Jackson, the first man to clone himself… 迈可尔·杰克逊作为 第一个克隆自己的人
[1:10:21] …is now suing himself for molesting himself. 正在控告他自己的克隆体 对他进行性骚扰
[1:10:38] Donna! 唐娜!
[1:10:40] Donna! 唐娜!
[1:10:51] Can I help you? 你是谁?
[1:10:54] Hey, Dad. “Hey, Dad”? 嘿 爸爸 “嘿 爸爸”?
[1:10:57] Ben? That’s you? 本? 是你吗?
[1:11:01] Look how big you got. You’re enormous. 看看你 长得这么肥
[1:11:04] Look who’s talking, Captain Twinkie of the S.S. Fat-Ass! 看看你自己 大屁股双胞胎舰长!
[1:11:08] Really good for my self-esteem. 这对我树立自信心很有帮助
[1:11:10] Maybe if you would take me to Pilates like you said… 也许你会带我去做普拉提
[1:11:13] …people wouldn’t think I was Rosie O’Donnell! 那样人们就不会把我当作 玫瑰·奥当劳
[1:11:15] Come on, I love you! 过来 我爱你!
[1:11:17] Bring me back the Twinkies! You’re so cruel! 带我回去! 你太残人了!
[1:11:20] Will you please stop yelling? It is so embarrassing. 别嚷了行吗? 太丢人了
[1:11:22] Is that my daughter? Mom, I’m going to Derek’s! 你是我女儿? 妈 我去德里克家了!
[1:11:25] That’s you, Samantha? When did you get boobs? 萨曼塔?你什么时候长出胸部了?
[1:11:29] The same time you did, Dad. Now can I go? 和你一起长的 我能走了吗?
[1:11:32] Whoa, whoa, whoa. Who the hell’s this Derek guy? 哇 哇 哇 谁是德里克?
[1:11:35] My boyfriend, the hottest boy in school, hello? 我的男朋友 学校最热门的男孩 你不知道?
[1:11:38] He’s gonna be hot when I burn his house down. 我烧了他家他会更热门
[1:11:40] Get your ass upstairs, put normal clothes on. 到楼上去 穿的正常点
[1:11:42] Why are you so mean to me? Get them on now! 你怎么对我这么刻薄? 给我去换了!
[1:11:45] And wipe off all that makeup! Right! 把化妆都卸了! 好吧!
[1:11:50] Is Peanut dead too? 花生也死了?
[1:11:53] This one’s got the duck doing all the work. 这只可真是把鸭子物尽其用了
[1:11:58] Donna. Donna. 唐娜 唐娜
[1:12:01] Goddamn it. 该死
[1:12:03] Look how gorgeous you look. I’m so scared. 你真漂亮 我很害怕
[1:12:06] Knock, knock, gang. Hey, sweetie. 我过来了 嘿 亲爱的
[1:12:15] What’s going on? 发生什么了?
[1:12:17] Donna and I were gonna get hot chocolate. 唐娜和我准备去吃热巧克力
[1:12:19] You want us to bring you one? You cheating on me? 你要吗? 你背叛了我?
[1:12:21] With Johnny G-String over here? 和这个丁字裤家伙在一起?
[1:12:23] Come on. Time-out. I thought we were past that. 好了 暂停 我以为我们已经解决这个问题了
[1:12:25] No, no, no, we’re past this argument. No, you’re right, no big deal. 不 不 不 你是对的 没什么大不了
[1:12:29] Hey, it’s just that you don’t mess with another man’s wife! 你只不过是在搞别人的老婆!
[1:12:32] Michael! Stop it! Stop it, Michael! 迈可! 住手! 住手迈可!
[1:12:34] It was your decision to move out! So stay out! 是你自己的决定! 别闹了!
[1:12:36] Get off me! You sticking up for him? 放开我! 你竟然帮他说话?
[1:12:38] Go away! Go away, I hate you! 滚出去 滚出去 我恨你!
[1:12:41] We can’t argue! Donna, please! I hate you! I hate you! 我们不能吵架! 唐娜 求你了! 我恨你!我恨你!
[1:12:44] Oh, man! 哦 不!
[1:12:46] You hate me? 你恨我?
[1:12:51] No. No. 不 不
[1:12:55] Ten years, you’re not finished yet? 10年了 你还没弄完?
[1:12:58] Morty! Why did you do this to me? 莫蒂! 为什么要这样对我?
[1:13:03] You did this to yourself, Michael. 你自己干得 迈可
[1:13:05] No. No, I didn’t wanna waste all that time. 不不 我不想浪费那些时光
[1:13:08] I didn’t wanna lose Donna! 我不想失去唐娜!
[1:13:10] The remote goes by your behavior. 那个遥控器是跟你的行为一致的
[1:13:12] Every time you had a conflict between work and home, work won. 每次你的工作和家庭产生冲突的时候 总是工作占先
[1:13:15] No, not true. Lie to your wife. 不 不是这样的 对你的老婆撒谎
[1:13:17] Lie to yourself. But you cannot lie to the remote. 对你自己撒谎 但你不能对遥控器撒谎
[1:13:20] The remote is lie-proof, so you can’t change what already happened. 这个遥控器可以识别谎言 所以你不能改变已经发生的事
[1:13:24] But you’re still a young man. 但是你还是个年轻人
[1:13:26] A young, fat man. You could win Donna back. 一个年轻的胖子 你可以把唐娜赢回来
[1:13:29] So that’s what I’ll do. 我这就去
[1:13:31] Go for it, tubs. 去吧 胖子
[1:13:34] I saw what you did to the duck. Very good. Nice work. 你和鸭子干得不错 我看见了
[1:13:54] You’ll feel that in a second. 你马上就会感觉到的
[1:13:56] All right, please, please just read my note. 求你了 看我的条子
[1:14:00] Hate you! I hate you! I hate you! 我恨你 我恨你 我恨你!
[1:14:13] Michael, are you awake? 迈可 你醒了吗?
[1:14:17] Michael, honey. Are you awake? 迈可亲爱的 你醒了吗?
[1:14:23] Donna. 唐娜
[1:14:27] Where’d all my fat go? 我得脂肪哪儿去了?
[1:14:32] It was just a dream? A terrible, terrible dream. 只是一个梦吗?一个糟透了的梦
[1:14:36] What’s that, Michael? You had a bad dream? 怎么了 迈可? 做恶梦了?
[1:14:38] Did a fuzzy dog push me over? 有只狗把我扑倒了是吗?
[1:14:42] Oh, Shaggy the miracle dog? 哦 沙棘 那只神奇的狗?
[1:14:45] Yeah, if he hadn’t knocked you on your noggin… 是的 如果不是他把你扑倒了
[1:14:47] …you wouldn’t have had the CAT scan that found the cancer before it spread. 你就不会去做CT 就不会发现 你有癌症 还好没扩散
[1:14:51] I have cancer? 我得癌症了?
[1:14:52] No, you had cancer. 不 你曾经得了癌症
[1:14:54] You’re the only person to gain weight during chemo. 你是世界上唯一因化疗而增肥的人
[1:14:57] That’s probably what caused your heart attack. 结果导致心脏病发作
[1:14:59] Heart attack? 心脏病?
[1:15:01] I thought they weaned you off the morphine. 我记得他们已经停止使用吗啡了啊
[1:15:03] Okay, Mr. Junk Food… 好了 快餐先生
[1:15:05] …since the injury, you haven’t been healthy a full day. 自从那次受伤以后 你就从没有一天健康
[1:15:08] When exactly did I hurt my head? 我什么时候脑震荡的?
[1:15:11] When was it? Like, six years ago? 什么时候? 大概是6年前
[1:15:15] Six more years! No! No! It skipped all my sickness. 又是6年! 不! 不! 它跳过了我所有的病痛
[1:15:20] I’m gonna ask them to cut back on painkillers. 我叫医生把止痛药停了
[1:15:23] Donna, don’t go. 唐娜 别走
[1:15:26] What’s this? 这是什么?
[1:15:30] That’s not bad for your third liposuction. 3次抽脂手术之后 这还算不错
[1:15:35] One more tummy tuck should take care of it. 再来一次就行了
[1:15:38] Oh, it looks like a tongue… 像个大舌头
[1:15:41] …licking. 舔啊舔的
[1:15:44] Look, I should go. Bill’s waiting for me downstairs. 我得走了 比尔还在楼下等我
[1:15:48] So I’ll probably… Bill? 我得… 比尔?
[1:15:50] You’re still with Speedo Torpedo? 你还和那个斯比度·土批度在一起?
[1:15:52] Whatever happened to “forever and ever,” honey? 我们的“一生一世”呢 ?
[1:15:55] “Forever and ever”? “一生一世”?
[1:15:57] Look, Michael, I’m trying to have a civilized relationship with you… 听着 迈可 为了孩子
[1:16:01] …for the kids’ sake. 我已经尽力维持我们的关系了
[1:16:02] I really wanna be friends, but I can’t do that if you… 我很想做朋友 但是…
[1:16:05] Would you stop flapping that thing? 别再弄那玩意儿了行吗?
[1:16:07] It’s my flap, I’ll do whatever the hell I want with it! 这是我的 我喜欢怎么弄就怎么弄!
[1:16:12] You done? 完了吗?
[1:16:15] Look, Bill’s my husband. 比尔是我的丈夫
[1:16:17] Please learn to accept that. I really have to go. 接受现实吧 我得走了
[1:16:20] Husband? Donna? 丈夫? 唐娜?
[1:16:23] No. Donna. Donna. Donna! 不 唐娜 唐娜 唐娜!
[1:16:29] Welcome to Newman Architecture. 欢迎来到纽曼建筑中心
[1:16:32] Building a better world for all of us. 为大家创造更美好的世界
[1:16:35] Architect of the year, 2018. 2018 最佳建筑师
[1:16:37] All your dreams came true, huh, moron? 笨蛋 你所有的梦想都实现了
[1:16:40] Dad. Hey, how you feeling? 爸爸 感觉怎么样?
[1:16:44] Benjamin. Look at that. Look… What? 本杰明 看看 看什么?
[1:16:48] Your face. Your skinny face. You’re shaving now, huh, kid? 你漂亮的脸蛋 开始刮胡子了?
[1:16:53] Your entire ass is gone. What happened? Good for you. 你的肥屁股不见了发生什么了? 这样很好
[1:16:57] Right, my ass. Why don’t we talk about it in my office. 哦 我的屁股 去我的办公室谈谈
[1:17:05] My old office. 我的老办公室
[1:17:10] The architect. How did this happen? 嘿 建筑师 你怎么做到的?
[1:17:14] Mom said you were still a little loopy. No, no, no. I’m feeling terrific. 妈妈说你还有一点晕晕的 不 不 不 我感觉好极了
[1:17:18] The weight. How did you do it? Staple treatment like your old man? 你是怎么减肥的? 和你老爸一样抽脂吗?
[1:17:22] Wanna have a flap fight? You gotta see this… 想不想打肚皮仗? 看看我的
[1:17:24] No. Just working out with Bill five times a week. Same as always. 不是 我和比尔每周坚持5次健身
[1:17:33] That’s a looker. Blondie, big lips. Chesty. 真漂亮 金发 性感嘴唇 大胸部
[1:17:38] Is that your girl? 你女朋友?
[1:17:40] No, that’s your daughter Samantha. 不 那是你女儿萨曼塔
[1:17:43] Of course it is. 哦 是的
[1:17:44] And you better always take care of her… 你得好好照顾她
[1:17:47] …and make sure nobody touches her except you. 确保除了你之外没人敢碰她
[1:17:52] Pop, I’m just getting ready for this meeting. 爸爸 我得开会了
[1:17:56] Okay. Absolutely. I’ll take off for you. 当然 我走了
[1:18:01] I’d like to spend more time together. All of us. 我想我们在一起多花些时间聚聚
[1:18:05] Take you out for ice cream. How’s that? 一起出去吃冰激凌 怎么样?
[1:18:08] I know your mother won’t come… 我知道你妈妈不会来
[1:18:10] …but you, Samantha, Grandpa, Grandma. 但是你 萨曼塔 爷爷 奶奶
[1:18:15] That’d be nice, huh? 会很温馨的 对吗?
[1:18:17] I knew something was funny with you today. 你今天有点怪怪的
[1:18:20] Papa, take a seat. Let me get you a water, okay? 爸爸 坐着我给你倒杯水
[1:18:25] What are we sitting for? 坐着干什么?
[1:18:28] Here you go, Pop, drink this. All right. Drink some water. 来吧 喝点水 好吧 喝点
[1:18:34] There, I had my water. What’s going on? 好了 发生什么了?
[1:18:39] Grandpa died, Dad. 爷爷死了 爸爸
[1:18:44] He died a while back now. 有段时间了
[1:18:51] No, no, no. 不 不
[1:18:55] Don’t say that. 别这么说
[1:18:58] Where was I? 我在哪儿?
[1:19:01] You’re crying? 你哭了?
[1:19:04] What happened? 发生什么了?
[1:19:07] Nothing. You know, he just got old. That’s life. 没什么 只是老了去世了
[1:19:12] Shit. You’re born and you live and you die. 该死 你出生 你生活 你死去
[1:19:17] Man, I gotta go. 我得走了
[1:19:18] Hey, hang on. Susie, push my next meeting. 嘿 等等 苏希 推迟我的会议
[1:19:21] No, no, do your meeting. It’s fine. I’m just dizzy. 不不 开会去 我只是有点晕
[1:19:23] Why are you crying? I’m dizzy from the operation. 为什么要哭? 我只还有点头晕
[1:19:26] You’re gonna make me cry, Dad. You don’t… You don’t have to go. 你弄得我也要哭了 爸爸 你用不着走
[1:19:34] You look… You look good. 你看起来很好
[1:19:37] It’s all right. Goodbye. 没关系 再见
[1:19:54] Come on. 来吧
[1:19:55] Come on. 来啊
[1:19:57] It won’t take you there. 它不会带你去的
[1:20:00] Take me where? 带我去哪儿?
[1:20:02] To the moment he died. You weren’t there. 你爸爸死的时候你不在那
[1:20:05] Of course I wasn’t. 我当然不在
[1:20:09] Can you take me to the last time I saw him, please? 带我去看看我最后和他见面的时候
[1:20:15] Hey, Dad. Sorry to bug you. 嘿 很抱歉打搅你
[1:20:19] Would you mind looking at my shopping mall design again? 再看看我的购物中心设计行吗?
[1:20:22] This one is cheaper. 这个成本更低
[1:20:24] But if you check this out… 但是你看这个
[1:20:27] …you’ll see it has a much better natural flow… 你会看到它更加的自然
[1:20:30] Cheaper one, like I said. Now, just let me do my e-mail. 我说过更便宜的那个 我要弄邮件了
[1:20:35] Yeah. Yeah, you’re right, Dad. 是的 是的 你是对的
[1:20:37] He ain’t right. You’re a schmuck! Look at it! 你这个笨蛋 这样不对 看啊!
[1:20:41] Surprise. 惊喜
[1:20:42] Hey, Grandpa. 嘿 爷爷
[1:20:45] Oh, my God. 哦 我的上帝
[1:20:51] When did you get so handsome? 怎么变得这么帅了?
[1:20:54] So, Michael, I had a wonderful idea. 迈可 我有个很好的主意
[1:20:57] Your mother’s playing canasta with her friends tonight. 你妈和她朋友今晚打牌
[1:20:59] I thought, “What a great opportunity.” 我认为这是个好机会…
[1:21:02] You, me and Ben should go and have a boys’ night out. 你 我 本 我们可以去夜店
[1:21:05] Can’t. What do you mean you can’t? 不行 不行是什么意思?
[1:21:08] You have to eat sometime. 你总得吃饭吧
[1:21:09] We could go, we could whistle at pretty girls. 我们可以去对着美女吹口哨
[1:21:12] I’m down for that. See? He’s down. 我想去 看到吗? 他要去
[1:21:14] I don’t know what it means, but he’s down. 我不知道那是什么意思 但是他说他要去
[1:21:16] Hey. Please. Don’t give me that finger. 嘿 别用那根手指
[1:21:25] I’ll make you a deal. 这样吧
[1:21:27] If you come, I’ll show you the quarter trick. 如果你来 我会给你表演硬币把戏
[1:21:32] Will you look at the man? I’ll tell you the secret. 你难道就不能看他一眼? 我会告诉你把戏得秘密
[1:21:34] No, Dad. 不 老爹
[1:21:36] Don’t you wanna know how I? 你不想知道吗?
[1:21:38] I know how you do the stupid trick. I’ve always known. 我不要你的什么秘密 我早就知道了
[1:21:40] Can you let me do my work? 你能让我专心工作嘛
[1:21:46] You’ve always known. 你一直都知道
[1:21:48] You’re pathetic. 你真可悲
[1:21:51] Okay. 好吧
[1:21:55] I’m so sorry I barged in. 我很抱歉如此唐突
[1:21:58] I love you, son. 我爱你 儿子
[1:22:03] See you later, Grandpa, I love you. 待会见 爷爷 我爱你
[1:22:05] Dad. 爸爸
[1:22:07] Pop. 爸爸
[1:22:09] Pop. 爸爸
[1:22:35] I love you, son. 我爱你 儿子
[1:22:41] I love you, son. 我爱你 儿子
[1:22:45] I love you, son. 我爱你 儿子
[1:22:53] I love you too, Dad. 我也爱你 爸爸
[1:23:00] I’ll miss you. 我会想你的
[1:23:04] You know that. 你知道得
[1:23:09] Goodbye. 再见
[1:23:37] I’m sorry about your father. 你父亲的死 我很遗憾
[1:23:40] Taking him wasn’t something I wanted to do. 我并不想带走他
[1:23:44] What do you mean “taking him”? 带走他? 你是什么意思
[1:23:46] I’m an angel, Michael. 我是个天使 迈可
[1:23:48] An angel? 天使?
[1:23:51] I thought an angel was supposed to protect people. 我以为天使是要保护人的
[1:23:53] I’m the angel of death. 我是死亡天使
[1:23:57] Your dad, it was his time. 你父亲 他的时辰到了
[1:24:02] You bastard. 你这个狗娘养的
[1:24:12] All right, leave me alone. Leave me alone. 别过来 别过来
[1:24:14] You had your fun. Just take me to a good place. 你玩够了 带我去个好点的地方
[1:24:33] And now, everybody, it’s time for Mr. Newman to say a few words. 好了 各位现在让纽曼先生来说几句
[1:24:38] Yay, Michael! 耶 迈可!
[1:24:42] Go get them, Michael! Speech! 上吧 迈可! 演讲!
[1:24:47] Wedding cake. Wedding cake. 婚礼蛋糕 婚礼蛋糕
[1:24:51] Okay, where’s the groom? Show your face. 好 新郎在哪儿? 让我看看
[1:24:54] Hi, Dad. 嗨 爸爸
[1:24:56] Ben. I didn’t miss my son’s wedding. 本 我没有错过我儿子的婚礼
[1:25:00] Wow, this is terrific, buddy. Who’s the lucky lady? 哇 太棒了 谁是幸运的女孩
[1:25:05] Very funny, Mr. Newman. 很有趣 纽曼先生
[1:25:10] Aunt Peggy, is that you? 佩蒂阿姨,是你吗?
[1:25:13] God, you got old. 上帝 你老了
[1:25:17] No, no. I… She… I’m just playing. She knows that. 不不 她知道我是开玩笑的
[1:25:29] Ma. 妈妈
[1:25:34] Ben’s wife… 本的太太
[1:25:37] …welcome to the family. 欢迎来到这个大家庭
[1:25:38] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:25:40] Congratulations. Let’s have the best night, okay? 恭喜!大家好好玩!
[1:25:53] Look at you, Ma. You look amazing. 妈妈 你太美了
[1:25:59] Michael, you haven’t kissed me like that since you were a little boy. 迈可 长大以后你就没亲过我
[1:26:03] You are the best, Ma. You know I know that, right? 妈妈 你是最棒的 你知道嘛?
[1:26:06] Oh, darling, that’s so sweet. 哦 亲爱的 真好听
[1:26:10] You know, Michael, your father would’ve loved to be here. 迈可 你父亲多么想见到这一天啊
[1:26:14] I know, Ma. 我知道 妈妈
[1:26:16] Okay? I’m just glad you’re here. 我很高兴你能来
[1:26:20] Me too, bubbala. Me too. Me too. It’s beautiful. Beautiful. 我也是 太美了一切都太美了
[1:26:26] Beautiful. Look at her. 看看她
[1:26:28] Donna, my favorite. 唐娜 我最喜欢她
[1:26:31] You’re such a schmuck for letting her go. 你居然放她走了 真笨蛋
[1:26:33] But don’t let me ruin your evening. I’ll talk to you later. 别让我毁了你的夜晚 晚点见
[1:26:37] Christina. 克里斯蒂娜
[1:26:42] Michael, you’ve been so generous taking care of all this… 迈可 你真慷慨
[1:26:45] …and the kids’ honeymoon. 包揽了他们的蜜月费
[1:26:46] Absolutely. Thank you so much. 应该的 谢谢你
[1:26:48] Of course. Ben’s wife seems like a nice kid, huh? 她是个好孩子
[1:26:53] I think she’s wonderful. Definite keeper. 我觉得她棒极了 好极了
[1:26:56] Here’s one you might remember from The Cranberries. 接下来是“酸莓合唱团”
[1:27:05] Out of all the songs, huh? 最棒的歌 不是嘛?
[1:27:09] Bill, since it’s our son’s wedding… 比尔 这是我们的孩子的婚礼
[1:27:11] …do you mind if I dance with my ex-husband for a minute? 你介意我和我的前夫跳只舞吗?
[1:27:14] Not at all. Thank you. 不客气 谢谢
[1:27:17] Just have her back by midnight, all right, champ? 午夜之前让她回来 行吗 冠军?
[1:27:19] You got it, Bill. 你会的 比尔
[1:27:33] Why does he have a bathing suit on? 他怎么不穿裤子?
[1:27:37] Nice Speedo, buddy. 棒极了 史比杜
[1:27:51] Still smelling good, huh? 还是这么香?
[1:27:53] After all these years. 这么多年后
[1:27:57] Are you happy? 高兴吗?
[1:27:59] Of course I’m happy, our son just got married. 我当然高兴 我们的孩子结婚了
[1:28:02] Not about that. Are you happy about where our lives ended up? 不是这个 是关于我们走到这地步?
[1:28:07] “Ended.” It’s not over yet. 还没有结束呢
[1:28:10] That’s my Donna. It’s true. 这才是我的唐娜 真的
[1:28:15] That Samantha? 那是萨曼塔?
[1:28:17] Hey. What are you doing? Put a sweater on. Cover them up. 嘿 你干什么?把胸部盖上
[1:28:23] What is with you? 你怎么了?
[1:28:26] Just kidding, I… 我开玩笑的
[1:28:28] Just not used to seeing you all grown-up like this. 我还不习惯见你们都长这么大
[1:28:32] Okay, well, if that’s your way of telling me that I look pretty, then thank you. 如果这是你的恭维 谢谢
[1:28:37] Let’s go get some cake. 我们去吃点心
[1:28:39] I’ll race you there, Dad. Come on. Okay. 爸爸 我们比赛谁先到 好啊
[1:28:43] “Dad”? “爸爸”?
[1:28:47] Michael, are you okay? 迈可 你还好吗?
[1:28:51] Is there a doctor? We need a doctor here! 有医生吗? 医生!
[1:28:57] Michael! 迈可!
[1:28:59] Dad! Dad! 爸爸! 爸爸!
[1:29:04] It’s just corn flakes. 只是麦片而已
[1:29:31] One dance, you pop an artery. 跳一支舞 你的大动脉就破了
[1:29:35] Why’d you make me waste my entire life? 为什么让我浪费了一生?
[1:29:39] You were fast-forwarding through your life… 你在遇到我之前
[1:29:41] …Iong before you ever met me. 已经快进了你的人生
[1:29:44] You lived the life you chose, big shot. 你自己决定的你的人生
[1:29:47] This is not the life I wanted. 这不是我想要的
[1:29:49] It is. 它是
[1:29:56] Looks like it is. 看起来是
[1:30:01] Hey. You’re up. How you feeling? 怎么样了?
[1:30:06] I feel better now that you guys are here. 你们来了我感觉好多了
[1:30:09] Samantha’s been here like 36 hours straight. 萨曼塔守了36个小时了
[1:30:12] She said she wouldn’t leave the hospital until you woke up. 她说你不醒她就不走
[1:30:16] Why’d you do that? Because. You’re my father. 你为什么要这样做? 因为你是我爸爸
[1:30:20] I thought Bill was your father. 我以为比尔是你爸爸
[1:30:24] I have two fathers. 我有两个爸爸
[1:30:27] One of them told me he was gonna live till he was 200. Remember? 有个告诉我他能活200岁 记得吗?
[1:30:33] You both really need to get some sleep. 你们俩都需要休息一下
[1:30:36] And I got a plane to catch. 我还要赶飞机
[1:30:39] Big Ben’s gotta go on his honeymoon. 大本要去度蜜月了
[1:30:42] Actually, I just canceled the honeymoon. 我可以取消
[1:30:45] Kensington deal might fall through, so I gotta go do damage control. 金士顿的合同可能要黄 我要去善后
[1:30:49] Julie and I can go to Italy anytime. No. 朱丽和我随时能去意大利 不
[1:30:51] It’s not that big a deal. 没什么大不了的
[1:30:53] That’s not fair to your wife. Dad… 这对你太太不公平 爸爸
[1:30:55] …she gets it. Keeping the business going is more important. 她知道男人要以事业为重
[1:30:58] Guys, I’m sorry. You’re gonna have to leave. He needs his rest. 你们得走了 他需要休息
[1:31:01] All right. Bye, Dad. 再见 爸爸
[1:31:04] Bye, Daddy. 再见 爹的
[1:31:17] Get this off of me. 把这些拿开
[1:31:23] Whoa, whoa! 哇 哇哦!
[1:31:25] Hey, fella, you’re a long way from walking out of here. 你还不能下地呢
[1:31:28] I gotta see my son. 我要见我的孩子
[1:31:29] You’re not going anywhere. Now, get back into the bed. 你哪儿不能去 回床上去
[1:31:33] Isn’t that Colin Farrell? Where? 那是克林·法瑞尔吗? 哪儿?
[1:31:41] Michael. 迈可
[1:31:42] Those machines are keeping you alive. 这个机器让你活着
[1:31:46] I gotta talk to my boy. 我的告诉我的孩子
[1:31:55] Michael, stop. No. 迈可 停下 不
[1:32:00] Michael, it doesn’t have to end now. 迈可 没必要这么快结束
[1:32:12] Ben! 本!
[1:32:26] Ben! 本!
[1:32:36] Ben! 本!
[1:32:41] Ben! 本!
[1:32:47] Dad? Dad? 爸爸? 爸爸?
[1:32:49] Dad, what are you doing? 爸爸 你这是干嘛?
[1:32:52] Are you okay? 你还好吗?
[1:32:54] Oh, my God. Help! Help! 哦 我的上帝 来人啊!来人啊!
[1:32:58] Dad! Dad! Help! 爸爸! 爸爸! 来人啊!
[1:33:00] Ben, Ben. 本 本
[1:33:06] Family. Family. Family. 家庭 家庭 家庭
[1:33:09] What? 什么?
[1:33:10] Family. Family. Family comes first. 家庭 家庭 家庭第一
[1:33:15] Family comes first. 家庭第一
[1:33:17] Honeymoon. Honeymoon. 蜜月 蜜月
[1:33:20] Honeymoon. I love you. 蜜月 蜜月 我爱你
[1:33:25] Samantha. Samantha. 萨曼塔 萨曼塔
[1:33:27] I didn’t make 200, but I love you. 我没活到200岁 但是我爱你
[1:33:32] I love you. 我爱你
[1:33:34] Bill, Bill, Bill. 比尔 比尔 比尔
[1:34:03] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[1:34:09] Michael. 迈可
[1:34:11] The note you wrote her, it’s in your pocket. 你的条子在口袋里
[1:34:29] Forever and ever, babe. 一生一世 宝贝
[1:34:39] It’s time to go. 该走了
[1:35:15] Where am I? You’re in Bed Bath & Beyond, sir. 我在哪儿? 你在超越商店
[1:35:19] I was just watching you sleep. 我一直在看你睡觉
[1:35:21] You looked like you were having a crazy dream. 你好像做了一个疯狂的梦
[1:35:24] What? 什么?
[1:35:25] You’re not supposed to lay in the beds, but I do sometimes. 你不该躺在床上的 不过我有时候也这么做
[1:35:31] I’m back in the store? 我回到商店了?
[1:35:37] I’m young again. I’m young again. 我又年轻了 我又年轻了
[1:35:41] Well, I mean, you’re not “young” young. 我意思是你不是那么年轻
[1:35:43] I’m young. You’re kind of on the back nine. 不 我才年轻 你有点老了
[1:35:45] No, no. No. I’m just teeing off, baby. 不不不 我只是…
[1:35:49] Look at you. 看看你
[1:35:50] You want a friend? You want a friend? I’ll be your friend, baby. 你想要给朋友是吗? 我会成你的朋友 宝贝
[1:35:54] I’ll be your friend. I’ll be your… 我会成你的朋友
[1:35:58] Oh, my God! 哦 我的上帝!
[1:36:04] Yes, my crappy car! 我的破车!
[1:36:07] You mediocre, middle-class piece of shit! 你这普普通通的中产阶级破车!
[1:36:10] I love you! 我爱你!
[1:36:21] Pop, Pop. Pop. There he is. There he is. 爸爸 爸爸 你还在
[1:36:25] What’s wrong? What happened? Nothing’s wrong. 怎么了 出什么事了? 没事
[1:36:28] Everything’s incredible, Ma. I just wanted to tell you I love you. 妈妈我只想告诉你我很爱你们
[1:36:31] I love you. I love you so much. 我爱你 我很爱你
[1:36:33] You gotta tell me how you do the quarter trick, it’s driving me crazy. 你的硬币把戏把我搞疯了 告诉我
[1:36:36] A magician never reveals his secrets. 魔法师不会透露秘密
[1:36:38] However, if you invite us over for dinner more… 如果你邀请我的话…
[1:36:41] You come over tomorrow night, and the night after that. Any time you want. 明天晚上就来 以后什么时候都可以
[1:36:44] Stop, I’m gonna have a heart attack. No, I have the heart attacks. 住手 心脏病要犯了 不 我才有心脏病
[1:36:47] Thank you so much for giving birth to me, I know it hurt. Okay? 谢谢你生下我 我知道那很痛
[1:36:51] You have no idea. But, honey, please, stay off the bong pipe. 你不会知道的 宝贝 别吃那甜点
[1:36:54] I can’t promise you that. 我可不保证
[1:36:58] Okay. I’m up. 好了 我醒了
[1:37:02] What do you think? 你觉得怎么样?
[1:37:05] If you massage me first. 如果你先给我按摩
[1:37:08] Okay, let’s go to sleep. 好吧 继续睡觉
[1:37:26] Mom, wake up! There’s a crazy noise downstairs. 妈妈 起来 楼下有声音
[1:37:34] What the heck is going on? 搞什么飞机啊?
[1:37:36] Hey, do you mind? I am trying to concentrate. 嘿 小声点行吗? 我需要集中精力
[1:37:38] Here I am, staying up all night… 我的熬夜
[1:37:40] …trying to come up with activities for our Fourth of July camping trip… 为我们的国庆露营做准备
[1:37:44] …but you won’t let me think! 你都不给我机会想!
[1:37:45] You want time to think? Why don’t you think about the fact that you just wo… 你需要时间想? 你为什么不多…
[1:37:52] What did you just say? 你刚才说什么?
[1:37:53] Yes, you heard me. If you keep up this weird attitude… 你听到了 如果你继续这样的态度…
[1:37:57] …I won’t be able to work for a year and have to plan 10 more vacations. 我没法在1年里设计10次假期
[1:38:00] That make you happy? Did you eat a bad Yodel? 高兴吗? 你是不是吃错药了?
[1:38:03] Give me those big lips. 我亲亲你性感的嘴
[1:38:06] What’s going on down here? Ben. Ben! 怎么了? 本 本!
[1:38:09] Come here. Oh, my God. 过来 我的上帝
[1:38:11] I missed you, I missed you. Look at you, boy. 我想你 我想你 看看你 大男孩
[1:38:13] I’m gonna finish the tree house. We’re gonna sleep in it next weekend. 我马上弄完树屋 咱们下周就上去睡觉
[1:38:17] From now on, we’re gonna exercise and I’m not gonna wear a Speedo. 从今天开始我们一起健身
[1:38:20] All right! All right. 好啊! 好啊
[1:38:21] And you. Nice jump! I love you. 跳得漂亮! 我爱你
[1:38:25] One day, you are gonna be the hottest chick alive. 有一天 你会成为最火辣的女孩
[1:38:27] But you still gotta have brains. 但你还得有头脑
[1:38:29] So tomorrow I’m gonna teach you calculus. 明天我要教你微积分
[1:38:31] You know calculus? 你懂微积分?
[1:38:33] I knew you’d call me on that. Your mom will teach you. 好吧被你看穿了 让你妈教你吧
[1:38:35] Now, get your rest, because tomorrow we’re going camping! 快去睡觉 我们明天要去露营!
[1:38:38] I know! It’s gonna be the best! 我知道! 那会是最棒的!
[1:38:40] Put a sweater on! Don’t take it off! Okay, Daddy. 衣服穿好 不准脱! 好 爸爸
[1:38:43] Oh, and Sundance! 哦 阳阳!
[1:38:45] Doggie years go by very quick, so it’s time to enjoy the real thing. 你该享受一下真家伙了
[1:38:51] Yeah, go get some, baby. 去吧 宝贝
[1:39:08] What are you doing? What are you doing? 你在干什么? 你在干什么?
[1:39:13] No. Go to Sundance, not the duck. 不 是阳阳 不是鸭子
[1:39:21] They told me at the pet store it was a female. 宠物店说她是母狗
[1:39:23] They lied to me, I guess. 看来我上当了
[1:39:27] You staying downstairs tonight? Why? That’s getting you going? 你今晚在楼下过? 你想怎么?
[1:39:31] It’s Fourth of July, I’m gonna celebrate with my wife. 国庆日 我应该和老婆好好庆祝
[1:39:35] Take my time, massage her, make sure she is fully satisfied. 慢慢来 先按摩 让她充分得到满足
[1:39:40] But you know, it isn’t the Fourth of July, it’s only the second. 今天不是国庆 国庆是昨天
[1:39:44] That’s even better. Happy second of July, honey. 那就庆祝国庆第二天吧
[1:39:48] Think I like this holiday. Yeah? 我喜欢这节日 恩?
[1:39:50] I’m gonna go change into my Pocahontas costume. 我会换上我的“风中奇缘”装扮
[1:39:53] I’ll see you upstairs. I’ll bring the duck. 楼上见 我会带鸭子上来
[1:39:57] Okay, I gotta call my dad and tell him to get the old tent ready. 我叫老爸把帐篷准备好
[1:40:22] “Like I said, ‘Good guys need a break.’ “象我说的 好人该有好运”
[1:40:26] I know you’ll do the right thing this time. 你这次会做正确的选择
[1:40:30] Love, Morty. 爱你的 莫蒂
[1:40:33] P. S: 附注:
[1:40:34] Your wife’s rocking body still drives me crazy.” 你老婆真火辣 我快疯了
[1:40:39] Okay, Morty. 好的 莫蒂
[1:41:04] Hey, who wants to have a pillow fight? 嘿 谁想打枕头仗?
2006年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Artificial Intelligence:AI(人工智能)[2001]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Children of Men(人类之子)[2006]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme