时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:27] | ♪ I’ve looked under chairs ♪ | |
[00:30] | ♪ I’ve looked under tables ♪ | |
[00:32] | ♪ I’ve tried to find the key ♪ | |
[00:36] | ♪ To fifty million fables They call me the seeker… ♪ | |
[00:39] | As the summer heat descended on Diddly Squat… | 夏日的炎热 |
[00:42] | ♪ I’ve been searching low and high ♪ | 已经降临迪丽斯库阿特农场 |
[00:44] | …Charlie retired to his office to get quotes | 查理回到办公室 |
[00:47] | for building our new farm-shop car park. | 整理建造新农场商店停车场的报价 |
[00:50] | ♪ I won’t get to get what I’m after ♪ | |
[00:52] | ♪ Till the day I die ♪ | |
[00:54] | This was now extremely urgent | 现在这事非常紧急 |
[00:57] | as the summer visitors had arrived and were whiling away the hours up there, | 因为夏天的游客已经到了 |
[01:02] | tucking into burgers made with our beef… | 他们在那里消磨时光 吃用我们的牛肉做的汉堡 |
[01:04] | Thanks a lot. | 非常感谢 特别菜单 上新啦!卡莱布苹果酒 他们不仅喝 我的豪客斯通拉格啤酒… – 给您 请慢用 – 谢谢 |
[01:06] | …and drinking not only my Hawkstone lager… | |
[01:10] | Cheers. | |
[01:11] | …but also Kaleb’s new Hawkstone Cider. | …还喝卡莱布的新豪客斯通苹果酒 |
[01:15] | – There you go. Enjoy. – Thank you very much, sir. | – 给您 请慢用 – 谢谢 不用谢 选卡莱布当首相 |
[01:19] | And me? | 而我呢? |
[01:20] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[01:22] | Oh, look at these! These are spectacular! | 看看这些蘑菇 太壮观了 |
[01:25] | Well, I was now the mushroom king of Chipping Norton, | 我现在是奇平诺顿的蘑菇之王 |
[01:30] | delivering them every day to a range of farm shops and pubs in the area. | 每天给该地区的 农场商店和酒吧送蘑菇 |
[01:38] | Busy, busy, busy. | 好忙 |
[01:41] | Mushrooms are what I provided for the crew’s lunch. | 剧组的午餐也是我的蘑菇 |
[01:45] | Every day. | 每天如此 |
[01:48] | For a month. | 持续了一个月 |
[01:50] | And they’re all I could ever talk about. | 它们是我唯一的谈资 |
[01:53] | You take the bags out from where they’re growing now, | 因为显然 当它们再也长不出新茬时 |
[01:56] | when they’ve stopped flushing. I think they do three flushes. | 要把袋子移出现在的生长地 – 我觉得它们会长三茬 – 好的 |
[01:59] | Okay. – Then you take them outside | 然后就把它们拿出去 |
[02:01] | – and they continue to just grow outside. – Okay. | 它们会继续在野外生长… – 继续生长 |
[02:05] | But you put new bags in. | – …同时 你会把新种植袋放进去 |
[02:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:15] | A pause in proceedings was coming, though, | 但是 活动需要暂时停止了 |
[02:18] | because as I’d just explained so rivetingly to Annie, | 因为就像我刚刚 生动地向安妮解释的那样 |
[02:22] | the bags I’d originally bought were exhausted | 我最初购买的种植袋已经到达极限了 |
[02:25] | and needed to be cleared out, | 需要被清理出去 |
[02:28] | so I could replace them with some new ones. | 这样我就能用新的种植袋来替换它们 |
[02:32] | Let’s put them down this end while we still have strength | 趁我们还有力气 把它们放在这边 |
[02:37] | because by the end of it, we don’t wanna go walk all down there. | – 因为到最后… – 好的 对 …我们可不想走到那边去 |
[02:40] | Yes. I see. – So let’s put them over yonder. | – 所以 我们把它们放在那边 – 好的 遵命 |
[02:44] | Hi, Charlie. – Hi. | – 嗨 查理 – 嗨 |
[02:45] | How are you? – I’m very well. Er… | 你好吗? – 我很好 |
[02:48] | You don’t sound it. – Well, it’s not great news, | – 听上去可不像 嗯…恐怕不是个好消息 |
[02:52] | – I’m afraid. There’s a surprise. | 那可真让人意外啊 |
[02:55] | Hum… | |
[02:56] | So… | 所以… |
[02:59] | I had three quotes back for the car park. | 我收到了三份停车场的报价 |
[03:01] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[03:02] | The first one is sort of, you know, 67, | 第一家报价六万七千多英镑 |
[03:07] | – plus… What? | |
[03:09] | No… Plus some provisional sums, you know, | – 什么? – 外加… |
[03:13] | for this and for that, because they’re not quite sure. | 没完 外加一些暂定金额 用于七七八八的事项 因为他们也不太确定 |
[03:15] | The next one is 80, plus a bit. | 第二家八万多一点 |
[03:19] | – And then– -£80,000? | – 然后… – 八万英镑! |
[03:21] | And then the one that actually I think is most sort of complete | 然后 我觉得报价最完整的一家 |
[03:25] | because it includes the new highway entrance… | 因为它包含了新的高速公路入口 |
[03:28] | – Yeah? -£94,127. | – 多少? – 94127英镑 |
[03:34] | For a car park? | – 就一个停车场? |
[03:36] | For car park and a new entrance. | – 一个停车场和新的入口 |
[03:37] | – We’re providing all the stone? – We’ve got the stone. | – 我们会从采石场提供石头? – 我们有石头 – 这…我… – 但我们会提供… |
[03:43] | – But we’re providing. There’s no… – There’s no cost. | – 报价不含石头费用 – 我们不需要买任何东西 |
[03:45] | And stone is the horrendous, you know, you know– | 石头是最恐怖的… |
[03:48] | But we have the stone! | – 但我们有石头 – 我们有石头 |
[03:49] | We’ve got it! We’ve got £50,000 worth of stone in the– | 我们有价值五万英镑的石头 |
[03:51] | – Is that–? That’s what it would be. | – 那… – 大致就是这样 |
[03:53] | -£97,000? £94,000. | 九万七千英镑 |
[03:56] | Ninety? – Even I was astounded. | – 九万四千 – 九万… 就连我都惊呆了 |
[03:59] | Ninety! Oh come on. | 九万…拜托 |
[04:01] | I mean, I thought worst-case scenario, | 我…我以为最坏的情况 |
[04:05] | a car park, when we provide the stone, | 我们提供石头 建一个停车场 |
[04:07] | -£20,000? Yeah. | – 也就两万? – 是啊 |
[04:10] | Why don’t we do it? | 不如我们自己动手吧 |
[04:13] | No, I mean, seriously, how hard can it be to build, I know I’ve said that before, | 说真的 建个停车场能有多难… |
[04:16] | but really, to build a car park? | 我知道我以前说过这种话 但说真的 建个停车场而已 |
[04:18] | – Move soil. – Yeah, you scrape the soil off, | – 新土壤 – 对 要把土刮掉 |
[04:22] | put some of that plastic sheeting down to stop the weeds coming through and so on. | 铺一些塑料薄膜 避免杂草生长等等 |
[04:26] | Yeah. Is this gonna take long? | – 对 – 要很长时间吗? |
[04:28] | Yeah, this is serious. Honestly. | 要 这老实说真的很严重 |
[04:31] | – Our stone. – Yeah. Move the stone. | 我们的石头 – 对 |
[04:34] | – And then we get a bit of gravel. – Yeah. | 搬运石头 – 然后 我们去弄一些砾石 |
[04:35] | So we need to hire a bulldozer, a roller. | – 是的 – 这样 我们需要租一台推土机 – 一台压路机 – 卡莱布 卡莱布 |
[04:40] | Kaleb. | Kaleb. |
[04:43] | Do you want a cup of tea? | – 你们想喝茶吗? – 说实话 |
[04:44] | No, honestly, this is really serious. Sorry. I’ll be with you in a minute. | 不想 对不起 这事真的很严肃 我一会儿就来帮你 |
[04:47] | I mean… | 我们得自己动手了 |
[04:48] | We’re gonna have to do it ourselves. I’ve got to get on and do this. | 我们得自己动手了 我得继续搬蘑菇 |
[04:51] | Well, you know I’m apprehensive about, you know, but… | – 就跟他们说… – 我担心… |
[04:54] | You’re always apprehensive, Charlie. | – 是啊 但是… – 你总是很担心 |
[04:56] | But this time, this time, actually, I think– | – 只有你 – 但这次 – |
[04:59] | We can do it ourselves. | 说实话 我觉得… – 不 但…我们可以自己动手 |
[05:03] | After Lisa had helped me load the bags… | 丽莎帮我装好种植袋后… |
[05:09] | Fuck’s sake. | 见鬼 |
[05:11] | …we took them to our new compost bed, | …我们把它们带到了新的堆肥处 |
[05:14] | because if we put them on that, | 因为如果我们把它们放在那里 |
[05:16] | there was a chance mushrooms would continue to grow out of them. | 蘑菇很有可能会继续生长 |
[05:20] | Shall I take them out and you can carry them over? | 我把它们拿出来 你可以把它们搬过去 |
[05:24] | – Does that work? – No, we’ll just do them individually. | – 可以吗? – 不了 我们各做各的吧 |
[05:26] | Okey-dokey | – 那好吧 亲爱的? |
[05:27] | Really? | – 好的 认真的? |
[05:30] | God! | 天啊! |
[05:33] | I think I’m gonna take a few out at a time. | 我这次要拿几袋出来 |
[05:35] | ‘Cause otherwise we’re gonna be here all night. | 不然 我们得整晚都耗在这里了 |
[05:39] | All day, all night. | 整天整晚 |
[05:54] | Do we have to dig them in a bit or just plonk them? | 需要把它们挖进去一点 还是只是直接放在那里? |
[06:14] | An email. | 一封电子邮件 |
[06:17] | That doesn’t work with a glove on. Hang on. | 戴着手套看不了 稍等一下 |
[06:20] | I’ll take it off. | 我把手套脱了 |
[06:21] | This is from the mushroom testing people. | 是蘑菇测试人员发来的 |
[06:24] | Oh! Yes? | 是吗? |
[06:27] | God. | 天啊! |
[06:29] | “Before dehydrated mushrooms can be sold”, your lion’s mane, basically, | “在售卖脱水蘑菇前” – 也就是你的猴头菇… – 对 |
[06:34] | “a bacterial and water activity test must be done | “…必须通过英国认可的科学机构 |
[06:38] | “through the UKAS UK Accredited Science | “进行的细菌和水活性测试 |
[06:41] | “to determine the water and bacteria…” | “这是为了确定水和细菌…” |
[06:46] | Knowing Lisa’s attitude to paperwork, | 我很清楚丽莎对文书工作的态度 |
[06:49] | I left her to carry on unloading the mushrooms | 所以我让她继续卸蘑菇 |
[06:52] | and set about filling in the necessary forms myself. | 而我则开始亲自填写必要的表格 食用前需要进行哪些进一步的加工? 无 |
[06:58] | “Proposed target shelf life including date of production?” | “含生产日期当日的 拟定目标保质期?” |
[07:00] | One month. | 一个月 |
[07:02] | “What’s the CCP of this product?” | “此产品的CCP是什么?” |
[07:08] | CCP. | |
[07:10] | “What is the CCP?” It says it’s the Chinese Communist Party. | “CCP 是什么?” 网上说是“中国共产党” |
[07:14] | What? | 什么? |
[07:16] | “What is the controlling factor for Clostridium botulinum?” | “肉毒杆菌的控制因素是什么?” |
[07:22] | I don’t fucking know! | 我他妈不知道 |
[07:26] | Having filled out the forms to the best of my abilities | 我尽我所能填好了表格 |
[07:29] | and bagged up a sample… | 并把样本装袋后… |
[07:35] | There you go. | 好了 |
[07:37] | …I sent everything off to the mushroom police. | …我把所有资料都寄给了蘑菇警察 |
[07:41] | Brilliant! | 太棒了 |
[07:44] | Then, after Lisa and I had disinfected the mushroom bunker | 然后丽莎和我给蘑菇堡消毒 |
[07:49] | and restocked it with new bags… | 并重新放上新的种植袋 |
[07:52] | And are we gonna keep going with this? | – 我们还要继续种蘑菇吗? |
[07:53] | Bloody right we are! | – 当然要了 |
[07:57] | …we waited for a day when the shop was closed anyway, | 我们等了一天 当商店关门时 |
[08:01] | assembled the Diddly Squat Avengers… | 我们召集了 迪丽斯库阿特农场的复仇者们 |
[08:05] | …and set about building our cut-price car park. | 开始建造我们自己的廉价停车场 |
[08:11] | Right. Gather round, everyone. | 好的 大家都过来 |
[08:14] | We’ve mowed it already. Have you seen? | 我们已经割完草了 看见了吗? |
[08:15] | Yes, I’ve seen. | 是的 看见了 |
[08:17] | Is there a measurement for how much space a car– | 知道一辆车 |
[08:19] | Yeah, there is. We need about 2.4 by 4.8. | – 要占多少空间吗? – 知道 需要2.4乘4.8的空间 |
[08:22] | – 4.8 m? Longways. | – 4.8米 – 纵向 |
[08:24] | So you’ve got 74 parks, haven’t you? | 所以分为74个 对吧? |
[08:27] | The disabled ones are a different size. | 残障人士的停车位大小不同 |
[08:28] | They’re 6 m by 3 m. | 需要6乘3米的空间 |
[08:31] | And if any more disabled come, they can come out here. | 如果要安排更多残障人士停车位 可以安排到这里 |
[08:33] | – This is tarmac. – OK, yeah. | – 这是柏油路 – 好的 |
[08:35] | – It’s nice for their wheelchairs. We’ve got another entrance. | – 这很适合坐轮椅的人 – 我刚发现我们有另一个入口 |
[08:38] | You’ve got another entrance and you’ve got a push-bike rack. | 你有另一个入口和自行车架 |
[08:40] | Cycle parking? | 自行车停车场? |
[08:42] | Well. Motorcycle, ain’t it? | 摩托车 任何…摩托车的数量… |
[08:44] | Why don’t we just put a sign up saying “No Cyclists”? | 我们为什么不挂个牌子 写上“骑手禁止入内”? |
[08:47] | – I’m with that. Good idea. I’m with that. | – 我同意 – 我同意 – 好主意 – 我们都… |
[08:50] | Quick question, though. How long is this gonna take? | 一个简单的问题 这需要多久? |
[08:53] | ‘Cause, I mean, we’re in July now. Just in terms of my timescale. | 因为现在是七月了 按我的时间表来算 |
[08:55] | – How long is it gonna take? – A month. | 需要多长时间? 一个月 |
[08:57] | It won’t take a month! | – 要不了一个月! – 一个月? |
[08:59] | 20 days. A build is 20 days, ain’t it? | – 二十天建造… – 什么? 二十天 不是吗?一周五天 我们周六不来 – 因为这里开放 – 确实 |
[09:01] | Five days a week. We’re not coming Saturday ’cause it’s open. | |
[09:04] | I’ve gotta go to church on a Sunday! | 我周日要去教堂 |
[09:07] | We’re gonna have this done in two days. | – 我们得在两天内建好 |
[09:10] | No, we’re not. | – 不行 建不好 |
[09:11] | We are! – No! Now stop it! | – 可以的 – 不行 不 别说了 |
[09:14] | – I can’t see what’s the– No! Stop it! | – 我不明白为什么不… – 不 闭嘴! |
[09:15] | Chief, calm down. | 老大 冷静 |
[09:16] | What’s up with him? Two days! | – 他怎么回事?两天 – 是的 |
[09:22] | To meet my two-day deadline, | 为了满足我两天的期限 |
[09:24] | we needed, first of all, to remove all the topsoil. | 我们首先要移除所有表土 |
[09:28] | So, Kaleb got to work with his digger. | 所以 卡莱布得操控挖掘机 |
[09:31] | Go back a bit. Go on. | 往后退一点 继续 |
[09:32] | I put myself in charge of soil removal with the dumper. | 我则负责用自卸车清理土壤 |
[09:37] | Right, now stop. Let go of the right and use your left. | 好的 现在停车 松开右边 用你的左边 |
[09:41] | And Lisa got a crash course on how to operate the 14-tonner. | 丽莎在上速成班 学习如何操作这辆14吨级车 |
[09:45] | Up. That’s backwards to you. Now down. | 那会让你倒车 现在放下铲斗 |
[09:50] | Actually, that’s spot-on. | 对 正确 |
[09:52] | Yep. Thanks, Alan. | 好的 谢谢你 艾伦 |
[09:55] | Certainly she preferred Alan as an instructor to me. | 当然 比起我 她更喜欢让艾伦教 |
[10:01] | You might want to move your digger. | 你可能应该移动一下你的挖掘机 |
[10:03] | Lisa? | 丽莎? |
[10:04] | – Lisa? – Yeah? | – 丽莎? – 怎么? |
[10:05] | If you move your whole digger 3 ft forwards it’ll help. | 如果你能把挖掘机 向前移动一米就好了 |
[10:09] | – Lisa? – Yes! | – 丽莎? – 听见了! |
[10:12] | No, you haven’t really got a load there. | 不对 你没有把土装进去 |
[10:15] | Are you just gonna stand there and criticise the entire afternoon? | 你打算整个下午 就站在那儿批评我吗? |
[10:18] | You and your hi-vis, would you “feck” off? | 你和你的安全背心 能滚开吗? |
[10:24] | Come the morning of the second and final day, | 第二天 也是最后一天的早晨 |
[10:28] | we had removed nearly most of the topsoil | 我们差不多把大部分表土都铲走了 |
[10:32] | and had begun to lay the plastic sheeting. | 然后开始铺塑料薄膜 |
[10:36] | So I felt confident we’d get everything done | 所以我有信心我们能在第二天早上 |
[10:39] | by the time the shop opened again the following morning. | 商店重新营业前 完成所有工作 |
[10:45] | ♪ I’m a digger driver ♪ | 我是挖掘机司机 |
[10:52] | Alan? | 艾伦 |
[10:53] | – When do you start needing the stone? – Now. | – 你什么时候开始需要石头? – 现在就要 |
[10:56] | – Now? ASAP. | – 就现在? – 尽快 |
[10:58] | ‘Cause if it turns wet… | 免得塑料薄膜湿了… |
[11:01] | Putting Lisa on the dump truck, | 我让丽莎去开自卸车 |
[11:03] | Kaleb and I hurried over to the Diddly Squat quarry. | 而卡莱布和我则匆忙赶往 迪丽斯库阿特农场采石场 |
[11:10] | So just to remind everybody, the stone that Kaleb’s loading up now | 只是提醒大家 卡莱布现在在装载的石头 |
[11:14] | is what we dug to build the farm track | 是我们本来挖出来修建农场道路用的 |
[11:18] | that the council then said we couldn’t have. | 但后来议会不让我们修 |
[11:21] | The upside of that is we got a lot of stone left over | 好处是 我们还剩了很多石头 |
[11:23] | which we can use to make the car park, which they also said we couldn’t have. | 可以拿来修建停车场 而当时议会也不让我们建 |
[11:28] | Some time today would be good, Kaleb. | 今天之内装满就行 卡莱布 |
[11:31] | Am I nearly full? | 差不多装满了吗? |
[11:33] | Yeah, you impatient fuck. | 是的 你太没耐心了 |
[11:38] | Hey, Kaleb? I’ve had an idea. | 嘿 卡莱布 我有个主意 |
[11:41] | What’s that? | 什么主意? |
[11:41] | We need someone to drive your tractor. | 我们需要找人开你的拖拉机 |
[11:44] | It would be easier. | 那样更简单 不是吗? |
[11:45] | I’ll stay on the digger then and just load. | 我就留在挖掘机上 负责装载 |
[11:48] | Well, guess who’s just pulled up? | 猜猜谁开车来了 |
[11:52] | Okay, Lisa and Alan, incoming. | 好的 丽莎和艾伦注意 石头到了 |
[11:56] | Incoming, yeah, mate. Keep going. Keep coming. | 继续朝我这边开 继续 继续开! |
[12:00] | OK. Beautiful. | 好的 干得好 |
[12:01] | Go in top gear and go get me another one quickly. | 红毛 你得快速再给我运一车过来 |
[12:04] | Nice surprise on who’s driving the next tractor. | 下一位拖拉机司机会让你大吃一惊 |
[12:17] | Gerald! | 嘿 杰拉德! |
[12:21] | This is the full Diddly Squat army out today. I like it. | 今天迪丽斯库阿特农场 全军出动 我喜闻乐见 |
[12:32] | Gerald, that was the best bit of reversing | 杰拉德 这是我在这座农场里见过的 |
[12:34] | I’ve ever seen on this farm, mate. | 最厉害的倒车技术 伙计 |
[12:39] | Yeah. | 是啊 这个 它们都知道该停在哪里 它们希望被停在主干道上 好了 没关系 你就是这么做的 |
[12:57] | Hello. Copy. | 艾伦 收到了吗? |
[12:58] | Yeah, I got you, Gerald. What’s up? | 听到了 杰拉德 怎么了? |
[13:00] | No, they were just asking me how long is it gonna take to move all this rubble. | 我只是问一下多久才能… 搬走这个 所有这些碎石 还有… 它停在通往公路的道路上了 |
[13:11] | All week the way it’s going, but it’ll be all right. | 整周都是这样 但会没事的 老大 |
[13:14] | Once we get rolling, it’ll be all right. You’ll be surprised. | 一旦我们开始行动 我打赌你会大吃一惊 自卸车驶入 |
[13:18] | It turns out that Alan speaks fluent Gerald. | 原来艾伦会说一口流利的杰拉德语 |
[13:23] | The two of them can have proper conversations. | 他们俩能正常交谈 把它放在大车库旁边 |
[13:28] | And they are bloody good mates. | 他们俩是好伙伴 |
[13:29] | And Alan, while Gerald was ill, was really, really a good mate. | 在杰拉德生病期间 艾伦真的是个很好的伙伴 |
[13:35] | They’ve known each other for donkey’s years, those two. | 他们两人认识彼此很多年了 |
[13:41] | Up at the car park, | 在停车场 |
[13:42] | Lisa was now using a machine which she liked very much. | 丽莎正在使用她很喜欢的机器 |
[13:49] | Oh yes. | 好的 |
[13:50] | Yes, fabulous. Ooh. | 太棒了! |
[13:54] | Slow down! | 慢点 |
[13:57] | Slow down? Sorry. OK… I don’t wanna slow down. | 慢点 抱歉 好的 我不想慢下来 |
[14:08] | However, as much as Lisa was enjoying life on her cab seat, | 然而 尽管丽莎非常享受 坐在她的车上的生活 |
[14:13] | I must say, I wasn’t on mine. | 我必须说我可不太享受我的车上生活 |
[14:20] | And it wasn’t just me either. | 而且也不只我如此 |
[14:22] | Oh, bloody hell! | 该死 |
[14:24] | I’m not sure how much longer Gerald will be able to do this. | 我不确定杰拉德还能坚持多久 |
[14:27] | It’s quite bouncy and tiring. | 这路很颠簸 开车挺累的 |
[14:30] | Are you all right? ‘Cause that bouncing– | 你还好吗?因为路很颠簸? |
[14:32] | No, I can’t do no more today like that. | 不好 我今天不能再接着干了 |
[14:34] | – It’s last bit, innit? Yeah. | – 因为一直颠簸 对吧? – 是的 |
[14:36] | We will manage. I don’t know how, but we will manage. | 我们能处理 我还没想到办法 但我们能处理 |
[14:44] | With Gerald gone, we gave it our best shot. | 杰拉德走了 我们得竭尽全力 |
[14:48] | But we were now down to one trailer, which, if I’m honest, | 但我们现在只剩一台拖拉机了 实话实说 |
[14:52] | was a bit too small. | 它有点太小了 |
[14:57] | So, soon I realised we were going to miss my deadline. | 所以我很快就发现 我们会错过我定的最后期限 |
[15:04] | Kaleb, realistically, we’re not gonna get this done today, are we? | 卡莱布 现实地说 我们今天做不完 对吧? |
[15:09] | No, you won’t get all of it done, no. | 不 做不完的 |
[15:13] | Fuck. | 见鬼 |
[15:15] | Well, we can’t transport this stone when the shop is open, | 等商店开门了 我们就没法运输石头 |
[15:20] | ’cause we’d run over, I don’t know, six children a day. | 因为我们路上一天 会碰到六个孩子吧? |
[15:25] | And that would go on the news, I know it would. | 这会上新闻的 我知道会那样 |
[15:30] | As night began to fall, | 随着夜幕降临 |
[15:32] | our drone revealed that we’d been valiant, | 我们的无人机 显示我们很勇敢 |
[15:35] | but that Alan may have had a point. | 但艾伦可能言之有理 |
[15:40] | We’re gonna be here next week now, aren’t we? | 这下我们得下周才能继续了 |
[15:43] | Ha! | 对吧? |
[15:54] | As the shop wouldn’t be closed again for another five days, | 鉴于商店五天后才会再次休业 |
[15:58] | I used the time to take care of some pressing matters. | 我利用这段时间 去解决一些紧迫的问题 |
[16:02] | Job one: the pigs. | 第一项工作 猪 |
[16:06] | The sows were due to give birth in a couple of weeks. | 几周后 母猪就要生产了 |
[16:10] | And, worried that the previous piglet deaths | 我很担心之前 |
[16:13] | had been caused by them being squashed… | 猪崽被坐死的事会再次发生… |
[16:17] | Did you get laid on? | 你被压到了吗? |
[16:19] | Wow! She’s just sat on another one. | 它刚刚又坐到了另一只身上 |
[16:23] | …I called a meeting with the chaps who’d designed the pigloos. | 我跟设计猪窝的人开了一次会 |
[16:28] | So we lost 14 pigs | 所以我们本来有34只猪崽 |
[16:32] | out of 34. | 死了14只 |
[16:33] | OK. So a high mortality. | 好的 所以死亡率很高 |
[16:36] | And I had a thought | 我在想 |
[16:38] | that the piglets tend to lie like this along the side of it. | 猪崽往往会这样躺在它的旁边 |
[16:42] | But when Unit, | 但当猪小队… |
[16:43] | – who is called Unit for a reason… | 它叫这个名字是有原因的 |
[16:46] | …lies down, she’s that shape. That’s her back. | 它躺下时 是那样的 那是它的后背 |
[16:49] | Yes. See what I mean? | – 对 – |
[16:52] | And they were being squidged. | 没错 你们明白我的意思吗? 它们是被压死的 |
[16:55] | You need to move her away from the wall of the hut, | 但我更担心的是… 你得把它从小屋的墙边移开 |
[16:58] | – move her away… – Exactly. So I had a thought. | 把它移走 没错 所以我有个想法 |
[17:02] | What if there was a bit like that | 如果猪窝是这样的 |
[17:05] | so that the piglets could lie in here and the mum could lie there? | 这样猪崽就可以躺在这里 而猪妈妈躺在这儿 |
[17:09] | – If she squidges against the side… Yeah. | 如果它贴着那边压下去… 对 |
[17:12] | They won’t be squidged. | …它们有一些…它们就不会被压死 |
[17:15] | Yeah. OK. | – 对 – 好的 |
[17:16] | Do you think that would be possible? | 你们觉得这有可行性吗? |
[17:17] | So what you’d have is you’d have, if this is a side profile of your hut, | 所以你会有… 如果这是你的小屋的侧面轮廓 |
[17:20] | you’d have a ring that sat like this. | 你会有一个像这样的环 |
[17:24] | And then your leg that would come down like that. | 然后腿可以像这样向下伸展 |
[17:27] | Like a rail. | – 就像铁轨一样 – 诸如此类 |
[17:28] | – Or something. – A halo, effectively. | – 实际上像一个光圈 – 对 |
[17:30] | And it’s retrofittable to what you’ve already got. | 它可以安装到你已有的装备上 |
[17:33] | That would be fantastic. | 那太棒了 |
[17:36] | With the pig men despatched, | 跟养猪人开完会后 |
[17:38] | I then turned my mind to the next farming the unfarmed scheme: | 我又想到了另一个开发非耕地的计划 |
[17:44] | Bambi. | 小鹿斑比 |
[17:46] | In recent years, Diddly Squat had been overrun with deer. | 这些年来 迪丽斯库阿特 鹿群泛滥成灾 |
[17:50] | And, as they cause enormous damage to young trees, | 由于它们对小树造成了巨大的破坏 |
[17:54] | we, along with other landowners and farmers, | 政府要求我们 和其他土地所有者及农民 |
[17:57] | had been asked by the government to reduce their numbers. | 一起减少它们的数量 |
[18:03] | I therefore contacted Hugh, a local hunter, | 因此 我联系了当地猎人休 |
[18:06] | who also happens to be chairman of the Deer Society. | 他刚好是鹿协会的主席 |
[18:12] | It falls on us to manage the deer numbers in this country. | 我们要负责解决本国的鹿群数量问题 |
[18:16] | And part of our role is training people to manage deer properly | 我们的部分职责是培训人们 以最高的福利标准来妥善管理鹿群 |
[18:20] | – to the highest standards of welfare. And the fact is, | 事实上 |
[18:24] | the deer population is now getting too big. | 鹿群数量 现在已经变得过于庞大 |
[18:26] | Yeah, which it is. | – 对 确实如此 |
[18:28] | Which it is. And the people are planting trees like these… | – 的确如此 而且人们正在种这种树木 |
[18:31] | Yeah. – And then the deer eat them. | – 对 – 然后鹿会吃掉那些树 |
[18:33] | Well, I think that the story that needs to be told | 我认为关键在于 |
[18:37] | is that if you are going to shoot a deer, | 如果你要猎杀一头鹿 |
[18:42] | it’s for all the right reasons | 必须有正当理由 |
[18:45] | coupled with the fact that you’re only gonna do it | 并且 |
[18:49] | if you are completely confident | 只有在你完全有信心 能以最人道的方式 |
[18:52] | that you can do it in as humane a manner as possible. | 猎杀它们时才能付诸行动 查德灵顿 |
[18:59] | Up at the farm, Hugh showed me how to assemble a hunting rifle. | 在农场 休教了我如何组装猎枪 |
[19:04] | This is gonna be the most manly thing ever shown on television. | 这将是电视上展示的最爷们的一幕 |
[19:18] | With the flat-pack gun assembled, | 组装好枪后 |
[19:20] | we set off for some target practice. | 我们出发去进行一些射击练习 |
[19:24] | So how far away is the target? | 靶子有多远? |
[19:26] | Um, that’s probably gonna be about a hundred yards? | 大约一百码 |
[19:30] | No, it’s more. – 90 yards? | 九十、一百码 |
[19:31] | No, it’s more than that. Say it’s more than that for the cameras. | 不对吧 比那距离远 在镜头前说比那距离远 |
[19:34] | Sorry. – 300 yards, I’d say that target? | – 抱歉 – 那个靶子三百码? |
[19:37] | At least. And a very strong crosswind. | 至少 还有非常强劲的横风 |
[19:39] | Yeah. 300 yards with a strong crosswind. | – 对 |
[19:41] | You’re gonna do well to hit that. | 三百码还有强劲的横风 – 你得好好打才能打中 |
[19:42] | I can barely hold my finger up in this gale. | 这么大的风 我手指都举不起来 |
[19:46] | As we prepared for my practice, | 在我们为我的练习做准备时 |
[19:49] | Hugh explained some more about the need for good deer management. | 休进一步解释了 妥善管理鹿群的必要性 |
[19:54] | Where there are overpopulations of deer, | 在鹿群数量过多的地方 |
[19:57] | we have seen body weights of deer | 我们会看到鹿的体重 |
[19:59] | way below the average of what they should be. | 远远低于它们应该达到的平均水平 |
[20:02] | And when they are managed properly, the body weights come up. | 当其数量得到妥善管理时 你就会看到其体重上升 |
[20:06] | They’re thin? – The weight is below what it should be. | 鹿的实际体重? 其体重低于它应有的水平 |
[20:09] | I mean, you know, it does create a welfare issue | 显然所以当一个种群过于密集时 |
[20:13] | when you have too dense a population, yeah. | 的确会出现民生问题 |
[20:15] | And it’s a weird world in which we now live, | 我们现在居住的世界真奇怪啊 |
[20:18] | because there’s an overpopulation of deer. | 因为鹿也存在数量过多的问题 |
[20:21] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:22] | The only realistic way you can reduce deer numbers is with a rifle. | 唯一现实的 减少鹿群数量的方式就是用步枪猎杀 |
[20:27] | And if you’re going to kill a deer, you may as well eat it. | 如果你要猎杀一头鹿 你可能也会吃鹿肉 |
[20:30] | – I mean, it’s daft not to eat it. – Definitely, yeah. | – 不吃鹿肉才蠢呢 – 当然了 |
[20:33] | Or give it to schools and hospitals as you’ve been suggesting for a long time. | 或者就像你长期以来一直建议的那样 – 把它交给学校或医院 – 对 |
[20:37] | And yet, | 但是 |
[20:40] | if I were to kill a deer on television, they’d all go berserk, | 如果我要在电视上播出猎杀鹿的画面 那人们会愤怒至极 |
[20:43] | even though it’s good reason, good reason, good reason. | 即便你有很好的理由 |
[20:47] | – There’s no reason to not do it. Yeah. | – 不行 没有理由不这么做 – 是的 |
[20:50] | The challenge is educating people | 难点在于教育人们为什么需要这么做 |
[20:52] | as to why all this needs to happen. | |
[20:55] | Well, it’s good for the deer. It’s good for the trees. | 这有益于鹿群 – 有益于树木 – 有益于两者 没错 – 而且这是免费的食物 – 当然了 |
[20:58] | – Yeah. – And it’s free food. | |
[21:00] | Definitely, yeah. | |
[21:02] | I mean, I think if there was a more effective way | 我觉得如果有更有效的方法 |
[21:05] | to manage our deer population, | 来管理鹿群 |
[21:08] | we’d be doing it. | 我们会照做的 |
[21:11] | We then got down to business. | 然后我们就开始干正事了 |
[21:13] | Right. And in. | 好的 上膛 |
[21:17] | With me aiming for the red squares on the paper targets. | 我瞄准了纸质标靶上的红色方块 |
[21:21] | Right. Good to go. | 好的 可以开枪了 |
[21:29] | Have a look. | 看看 |
[21:30] | I’m assuming you were going for the one on the left and not in the middle. | 我猜你在瞄准左边那个 没瞄准中间的 |
[21:34] | That’s a bullseye! | 正中靶心 |
[21:37] | So… | 所以… |
[21:40] | to prove it wasn’t a fluke, you need to do it again. | 为了证明那一枪并非蒙中的… – 好 – 你需要再来一次 |
[21:44] | And as it happened, I did. | 事实上 我确实又做到了 |
[21:49] | An even better shot. | 这一枪甚至更准 |
[21:52] | Where is it? – You’ve got even closer to the bullseye. | 射中哪儿了? 你甚至离靶心更近了 好样的 |
[21:57] | What am I shooting now? The roe’s heart? | 我现在射什么?牝鹿的心脏? |
[21:59] | Yeah. The orange disc, | 对 那个橙色圆盘 |
[22:02] | that is where you would be aiming | 我们明天出去狩猎时 |
[22:05] | when we go out tomorrow. | 你就得瞄准那里 |
[22:08] | Jesus! | 天啊! |
[22:10] | Do you wanna shoot a muntjac now? | 你现在想射那头鹿吗? |
[22:16] | It pains me to say it, but that’s five out of five! | 虽然不情愿 但我得说你五发五中 |
[22:23] | – I’ve found something I’m good at! That was very good! | – 我发现了我擅长的事了 – 非常好 |
[22:30] | The next morning, at dawn, | 第二天黎明时分 |
[22:32] | Robert De Niro and I set off in search of deer. | 我和猎鹿人休出发去找鹿 那儿 |
[22:39] | What’s quite a problem is wind. | 问题是有风 |
[22:42] | There isn’t any. | 没有风 |
[22:45] | There you go. | 你看 |
[22:46] | You’re kidding. You bought that from a shop, didn’t you? | 你开玩笑吧 你是从商店里买的吧? 是的 |
[22:49] | The man said it tells you where the wind is coming from. | 那人说这会告诉你风向 |
[22:53] | So what we’ll do, just quietly look round this corner, | 所以我们会悄悄移动到这个角落 |
[22:56] | come out onto the edge again to go, just creep down… | – 然后走到边缘 – 好的 悄悄靠近边缘 爬上高位平台 过度乐观的狩猎胡言乱语 比穿过树林安静 |
[23:04] | While we were scanning the perimeter, | 当我们扫视四周时 |
[23:07] | an opportunity suddenly presented itself. | 一个机会突然出现了 |
[23:11] | There is a buck. | 有一头公鹿 |
[23:14] | Now. | 趁现在 等等 |
[23:26] | If you’re going to shoot… | 如果你要开枪… |
[23:27] | No, he’s looking straight at me. | 不行 它在盯着我 |
[23:31] | There. You can shoot him now. | – 行了 |
[23:32] | Yep. | 你现在可以开枪了 – 对 |
[23:35] | Okay, that’s a really easy shot. | 好的 这枪很简单 |
[23:39] | Shoot. | 开枪 |
[23:43] | Okay, here we go. | 好的 准备了 |
[23:46] | Okay. He’s good now. | 好 它现在好了 |
[23:49] | Whenever you’re ready. | 你准备好了就开枪 |
[23:51] | Yeah, I’ve got him. | 好 我瞄准它了 |
[23:53] | Shoot. | 开枪 |
[23:56] | He’s gone in the long grass. | 它要去高草地 不行 |
[23:59] | That’s him catching us. He’s busted us. | 那是它发现我们了 它看到我们了 |
[24:06] | Mr De Niro and the world’s most hesitant shooter | 猎鹿人先生和世界上最犹豫的射手 |
[24:10] | continued onwards | 继续前进 |
[24:11] | until we reached a suitable vantage point. | 直到我们抵达合适的有利位置 |
[24:18] | If we’re up there: out of sight, out of their sense of smell. | 如果我们去上面那里 它就看不到也闻不到我们 |
[24:22] | Oh really? | 真的吗? |
[24:39] | Then, after a surprisingly short wait… | 然后 在短暂的等待之后… |
[24:48] | I’ve got him. | 我发现它了 |
[24:55] | Shoot. | 开枪 |
[24:57] | He’s a perfect one to take. | – 它就是天选之鹿 |
[24:59] | Okay. | – 好的 |
[25:14] | Anyone for a hotdog? Sure. | 有人想吃热狗吗? 当然了 嘿! |
[25:17] | I want you to try them and I want you to tell me what you think. | 你们尝尝吧 告诉我你们觉得怎么样 |
[25:21] | Is this not a vegan sausage then? No, it’s not vegan. | 但这不是素食香肠吗? – 不 不是素食的 – 太好吃了 |
[25:26] | You like that? The meat’s good? | – 你喜欢吗? – 非常喜欢 这肉好吃吗? |
[25:29] | What you’re eating is Bambi. | 你们正在吃的是小鹿斑比 是吗? 小鹿斑比! |
[25:35] | Venison. – Venison? | – 鹿肉 – |
[25:37] | Venison. Unbelievably good meat. | 一头鹿? 鹿肉 好吃得难以置信 |
[25:40] | It’s very good. Yeah. | 这很好吃 – 你想…对 |
[25:42] | – You’re American, are you? – I am. | 你是美国人吗? – 是的 我是洛杉矶来的 |
[25:43] | You gonna have another? | – 你要再来一个吗? |
[25:45] | – Number two! | – 还不错 – |
[25:47] | Oh yeah! | 第二个 – 好的 |
[25:48] | So, we’d saved some trees | 所以我们拯救了一些树木 |
[25:50] | and as a result, provided a healthy and inexpensive lunch for the crowds, | 并给人们提供了健康且便宜的午餐 |
[25:56] | which made me happy. | 这让我非常开心 |
[25:59] | But not as happy as I was the next day, | 但第二天当商店再次关门 |
[26:02] | when the shop closed again | 我们可以继续修建停车场时… |
[26:04] | and we could resume work on the car park. | 迪丽斯库阿特农场商店 …我就更开心了 |
[26:08] | You’ve gotta put the small bucket on there for the trenching, all right? | 你得加上挖掘机的铲斗 来挖沟 好吗? |
[26:11] | Lisa made a beeline for the roller. | 丽莎径直走向了压路机 |
[26:15] | Oh yeah, I’m good. I’m excellent. | 好的 真不错 太棒了 |
[26:19] | And Alan gave me the job of digging a drainage ditch. | 而艾伦让我去挖排水沟 |
[26:23] | Right, I’ve got to get my tracks | 好的 |
[26:27] | to straddle this little ditch here, | 我得让履带越过这条小沟 |
[26:30] | so that I can dig a trench down it. | 这样我就能沿着它挖沟了 |
[26:33] | Now I’ve gotta turn sideways. How do– | 现在我得把它横过来 怎么… |
[26:39] | That one’s jammed. Why is that one– Oh no, that’s… | 那个卡住了 为什么那个… 不是吧 那… |
[26:45] | After a lot of faff… | 在一顿瞎忙之后 |
[26:48] | Oh. I made… I need more revs. | 我…我需要加油门 |
[26:52] | I finally got myself into a ditch-digging position. | 我终于摆正了位置 能挖沟了 |
[26:58] | Yes! | 好的 |
[27:01] | Oh, leave me alone! Leave me alone! | 别烦我! |
[27:07] | Hello? | 喂? |
[27:11] | Yeah? | 怎么? |
[27:13] | It’s what? | 什么? |
[27:20] | Why? | 为什么? |
[27:24] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[27:30] | Yo, dude. | – 哟 朋友 – 哟 好的 你想听坏消息 还是坏消息? 坏消息? |
[27:31] | Yo. Er, right. Do you want the bad news or the bad news? | |
[27:36] | Er… the bad news? | |
[27:39] | The cider’s exploding. | 苹果酒爆炸了 |
[27:41] | What? | 什么? |
[27:44] | Immediately, Kaleb and I headed off to see if Rick, | 卡莱布和我立刻出发 |
[27:47] | our lager brewer, | 去看酿酒商里克 |
[27:49] | knew what had gone wrong. | 是否知道出了什么问题 |
[27:53] | So… | 所以 |
[27:55] | Do you have any idea? | 你知道… |
[27:57] | Well, first of all, how many cases are affected? | 首先 受影响的有多少? |
[28:00] | – Um… – How many bottles are we talking about? | 有多少瓶受影响了? |
[28:02] | Thousands. | 几千 |
[28:04] | Thousands of bottles. | 几千瓶 |
[28:07] | Sh… | 该死 |
[28:09] | Yeah, it’s serious. It’s properly serious. | 这很严重 非常严重 |
[28:11] | ‘Cause someone’s been injured, I gather? | 因为据我所知 有人受伤了 |
[28:13] | Yeah. Derbyshire, isn’t it? | 德比郡 对吧? |
[28:14] | Somewhere in Derbyshire, someone’s got a cut finger. | 是在德比郡的某个地方 有人割伤了手指 |
[28:16] | It could be that the caps aren’t on sufficiently well. | 可能是瓶盖没盖好 |
[28:19] | It could be that there’s some microorganism in there | 也可能是因为里面有微生物 |
[28:23] | that’s eating the sugar. | – 在消耗糖分 |
[28:24] | So there might be | – 所以 |
[28:26] | fermentation still happening in the bottles | 即使已经上市 瓶子里面的酒 |
[28:29] | – even though they’ve gone on sale? Yeah. | 可能还在发酵 |
[28:31] | That’s highly likely. That’s probably the most likely cause of this. | 对 很有可能 这是这起事故最有可能的原因 |
[28:36] | – Have you got one here? – I can find one in a moment. | 你这里有吗? 我马上就能找到一瓶 |
[28:41] | Turn it on. | 开水吧 |
[28:42] | We then experimented by opening a bottle | 然后 我们开瓶做实验 |
[28:44] | so we could work out what warning to give to our customers. | 这样我们就能知道 需要给顾客什么警告 |
[28:49] | Pop it in the bucket, Kaleb. Get it in the bucket. | 在桶里开瓶 – 好的 小伙子 把它放进桶里 – 好的 |
[28:52] | – You really do have to be this careful? I would. Yeah! | – 真的有必要这么小心吗? – 让我开的话我会小心 |
[28:59] | That’s fuck all. | 他妈的没事 |
[29:02] | – So that’s now safe when the top– That’s safe, yeah. | – 所以这是安全的 因为顶部… – 这样是安全的 |
[29:07] | At the bottom of the bottle, there’s a white sediment. | 瓶子底部有白色沉淀物 |
[29:10] | You can see this actually on camera I think. | – 这些也可以拿来做鸡尾酒… – 我觉得你可以在镜头前看到 |
[29:13] | So that sediment, Rick, is that an indication | 所以 里克 这些沉淀物 表明 |
[29:18] | – that this bottle was affected? – Yes. | 这一瓶受到了影响? – 对 – 是吗? |
[29:21] | – Yes? – Yes. | 是的 |
[29:22] | And the degree to which it has become explosive | 它可能发生爆炸的程度 |
[29:26] | depends upon how much sugar has been eaten | 取决于底部的微生物 |
[29:29] | by whatever microorganisms are sitting there at the bottom. | 消耗了多少糖分 |
[29:32] | That sediment at the bottom is eating the sugar? | 瓶子底部的沉淀物在消耗糖分? |
[29:34] | Yeah. So that’s devouring the sweetness. | 是的 它正在吞噬糖分 使其变成干苹果酒 |
[29:36] | So it’s turning it into a dry cider. A drier cider than it should be. | – 比它本该有的更干 – |
[29:40] | And also turning it into, as you say, a Mills hand grenade. | 并且如你所说 – 把它变成了米尔斯手榴弹 |
[29:43] | Yeah. | – 对 豪客斯通拉格啤酒 |
[29:46] | The next job was to get a warning message out to the public | “好家伙 这酒好喝” 下一项工作是尽快向公众 |
[29:49] | as quickly as possible. | 发布警告信息 |
[29:52] | And since there was no time to call in a professional PR firm, | 由于没时间联系专业的公关公司 |
[29:56] | I did the wording myself. | 我自己组织了语言 |
[30:02] | Well, what I’ve written is: | 我写的是 |
[30:04] | “Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. | “完了 完了 完了 |
[30:07] | “There’s been a massive cock-up, and as a result there’s a very slim chance | “酒里有一大堆不好的东西 因此 |
[30:11] | “some of our Hawkstone cider bottles”, | “我们的豪客斯通苹果酒 有极小的可能…” |
[30:13] | I put “cider” in capital letters, | 我专门强调了苹果酒 |
[30:15] | “might, there’s no easy way of saying this, explode. | “…此话说来不易 但它可能爆炸 |
[30:19] | “If the cap has the code L3160, open it underwater, | “如果瓶盖上的代码为‘L3160’ 只能在水下开瓶 |
[30:23] | “pour it away, and get in touch.” | “将酒倒掉 |
[30:26] | Um… | 然后联系我们 |
[30:30] | -“Really sorry about this.” – That’s gonna get the attention. | “对此真的非常抱歉” – |
[30:32] | Well, I tweeted that. | 这会引起注意的 – 我已经发了这条推文了 |
[30:34] | I mean, that is putting your hands up in the headmaster’s office. | 这就像是在校长办公室里举手说 |
[30:37] | -“Sir, I’ve been smoking.” – Before you’ve been caught. | “先生 我一直在抽烟” 而你明明还没被逮到 |
[30:44] | Cidergate had taken up valuable time, | “苹果酒门”事件占用了宝贵的时间 |
[30:47] | so I rushed back to resume my ditch-digging duties. | 所以我迅速赶回去继续挖沟 |
[30:52] | Come on. Come on. | Come on. Come on. Come on. 拜托 |
[30:56] | Oh for Heaven’s sake! | 天啊 |
[31:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:02] | Yeah. Couldn’t have happened on a worse day, if I’m honest. | 对 老实说 这事来得真不是时候 |
[31:05] | But all right. I’ll see you in half an hour. Bye. | 不过没办法 半小时后见 再见 |
[31:09] | Where are we going now? Pigs. | – 我们现在去哪儿? – 去猪猪那儿 |
[31:11] | My pig rings have arrived. | 我的猪环到了 |
[31:12] | But we’ve got the farm-shop car park! | 但我们有好多事… – |
[31:15] | I know. – It’s just gonna be… | 得经营农场商店、修停车场 – 我知道 |
[31:16] | I know, Kaleb. But the pig rings have just turned up | – 这会… – |
[31:19] | so they’ve got to be fitted | 我知道 卡莱布 但做猪环的人刚刚抵达 所以必须安好 |
[31:20] | ’cause the pigs are giving birth in about 20 minutes. | 因为猪将在20分钟后开始生产 |
[31:27] | You know he’s patented my idea? Pardon? | – 他拿我的想法申请了专利 – 什么? |
[31:29] | He’s patented this idea. | 他用这个想法申请了专利 |
[31:31] | And he’s called it the Clarkson Ring. | 他称之为克拉克森猪环 |
[31:36] | The rings! | 猪环 |
[31:38] | – The rings have arrived, yeah. They’ve arrived! | – 猪环到货了 没错 – 它们到了! |
[31:41] | Well, they’re more sturdy than I thought! | 这比我想象的更结实 |
[31:45] | Hello, pig. Look, it’s Unit! Hello, Unit! How are you, my darling? | 你好 猪猪 这是猪小队 你好 |
[31:51] | – So, mother pig is within the… – She’s in there. | 猪小队 你还好吗 亲爱的? 所以猪妈妈在里面… 它在里面 |
[31:54] | And then baby pig… | 然后小猪崽… |
[31:55] | Has got a generous piglet-sized safety zone behind. | 后面会有宽敞 且适合猪崽大小的安全区域 – |
[32:00] | Are you impressed with this? They look good actually, yeah! | 你对此印象如何? – 其实看起来挺好的 |
[32:02] | We need to get these in ’cause we’ve still got a car park to build. | – 得把这些放进… – 需要帮忙吗? 我们要建一个停车场 |
[32:07] | We’re in, we’re in. | 我们进去了 |
[32:09] | Hang on. Just gotta do a little lift now. | 等等 现在得抬起来一点 很好 |
[32:18] | Lovely. | 不错 |
[32:19] | Job done. | – 搞定 |
[32:21] | I really hope these work. | – 我真的希望这有用 |
[32:23] | – Good. Thank you. Thank you very much. | 天啊 谢谢 – |
[32:25] | Good luck with round two. You’re welcome. | 非常感谢 – 祝你第二回合好运 |
[32:27] | Yeah, I know. I’m looking forward to it this time. | – 不客气 – 这次我很期待 |
[32:30] | It was heartbreaking last time. | 上一次真是令人心碎 |
[32:32] | Once we’d installed the pig rings, | 我们一安装好猪环 |
[32:35] | I checked social media, and sure enough, | 我就查看了社交媒体 |
[32:37] | some of our cider customers | 果然 我的一些苹果酒客户 正在分享他们的想法 |
[32:40] | were sharing their thoughts. | 我的豪客斯通苹果酒只剩… 爆炸苹果酒? 豪客斯通背心即将推出 |
[32:51] | F-[bleep]-ing Kaleb. | 购买了#豪客斯通3160苹果酒的人 请务必小心 这可不是你以为的笑话 我的第一个错误 |
[32:53] | Thanks a f-[bleep]-ing lot! Jesus! | …卡莱布 非常…感谢 天啊… |
[32:58] | My PR message had even made it onto the evening news. | 我的公关信息甚至上了晚间新闻 ITV 新闻子午线 |
[33:03] | Now, Jeremy Clarkson’s Oxfordshire farm | 现在 |
[33:05] | has recalled some of its bottles of cider, | 杰里米克拉克森的 牛津郡农场召回了一批苹果酒 |
[33:07] | warning they could explode. | 并警告它们可能会爆炸 |
[33:09] | He advises anyone who has bought some to open them underwater and… | 他建议任何购买此酒的人 在水下打开苹果酒瓶… |
[33:12] | Running alongside the other important stories of the day. | 迪丽斯库阿特农场商店 这里 与当天的其他重要新闻并列 |
[33:17] | Giant puppets have been parading through Gosport High Street. | 今天下午 巨型木偶 在高斯波特高街游行 |
[33:21] | Farrah, the five-metre-high fox, travelled through the town… | 五米高的机械狐狸法拉 沿着城镇前进… |
[33:28] | After all these distractions, it was inevitable | 经过所有这些干扰后 |
[33:32] | that at the end of play, the car park still wasn’t finished. | 可以预料到 最终停车场还没有完工 |
[33:37] | Keep going. | 继续 |
[33:39] | It’s still thick. It only needs to be very, very thin. | 还是很厚 需要非常非常薄 |
[33:42] | So I decided that we’d carry on the next day, | 所以我决定即使第二天商店会营业 |
[33:45] | even though the shop would be open for business. | 我们也得继续施工 |
[33:49] | There you go. | 就这样 |
[33:53] | The following morning, Lisa and I headed over there, | 第二天早上 丽莎和我在前往停车场的途中 |
[33:56] | discussing on the way how much she was enjoying | 讨论她有多喜欢修建停车场 |
[34:00] | building the car park. | |
[34:02] | Well, you are Irish. And I’m not being… | 你是爱尔兰人 我不是… |
[34:05] | I’m not typecasting, but it’ll be in the blood to make… | 我没有刻板印象 但这是爱尔兰人固有的血脉… |
[34:08] | If you call me Liam, I will be on machinery. | 如果你叫我利亚姆 我会在机器上 |
[34:10] | I want to identify as an Irish builder called Liam. | 我想以名叫利亚姆的 爱尔兰建筑工人的身份出现 |
[34:13] | That would make me happy. | – 那会让我很开心 – 好的 |
[34:15] | Oh shit. – What? | – 所以 这… – 该死 怎么? |
[34:17] | Well, ahem, everyone’s parked in it. | 大家都把车停在里面了 |
[34:20] | Oh, fuck. | 该死 |
[34:29] | Did you not tell the kids not to let people park in it? | 你没跟店员交待 别让人在里面停车吗? |
[34:31] | No. It didn’t occur to me. | 没 我没想到 |
[34:37] | Shit. | 该死 |
[34:42] | Very difficult to make a car park when it’s being used as a car park. | 这里已经停上车了 很难施工了 |
[34:50] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[34:52] | I know. I know! | 我知道 |
[34:54] | – Yeah, look, how are we gonna do this? – I don’t… Well, good que– | 我们怎么办? 我不…好问题… |
[34:56] | – All I can say is… – I mean, he’s just driven in now, look. | – 他刚刚开进来 你看 – |
[34:58] | – Unbelievable. Look. Look! – What were they thinking of in the shop? | 我只能说…难以置信 – 你看 – 他们在店里想什么呢? |
[35:01] | So if anyone’s parked in this car park, I need to start spreading gravel, | 把车停在这个停车上的人请注意 我得开始铺设碎石了 |
[35:06] | so if you wouldn’t mind moving it to the overflow car park? | 如果可以的话 大家能把车移动到临时停车场吗? |
[35:09] | You’ve got five minutes, | 你们有五分钟的时间移车 |
[35:10] | otherwise I’m gonna start and your car will be collateral damage. | 否则他们要开始施工了 而你们的车会受到附带损害 |
[35:15] | Anyone? | 有人吗? |
[35:18] | Anyone else parked over here? | 还有人把车停在这里的吗? |
[35:21] | Seriously? | 不是吧? |
[35:22] | Where have all those fucking cars come from then? | 那这些车是哪来的? |
[35:25] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[35:27] | I don’t know. Somebody’s pulled in on that. | 我不知道 有人把那玩意停进来了 |
[35:29] | Is that nothing to do with us? – No, it ain’t nothing to do with us. | – 那跟我们没关系吧? – 跟我们毫无关系 |
[35:33] | Naturally, I wanted them to move on, | 当然 我希望它们能开走 |
[35:36] | but Alan quickly became intrigued. | 但艾伦很快就产生了好奇 |
[35:39] | What do you do? Aerating. So we go down a metre. | – 你在干什么? – |
[35:42] | We blast it with 300 PSI of air. | 在透气 我们先挖掘一米深 然后用两千千帕的空气进行喷射 |
[35:44] | We then inject seaweed, which keeps it from floating under the ground. | 然后注入海藻 以防止地面下沉 |
[35:47] | We do Buckingham Palace. We’ve got the Royal Garden contracts. | 我们给白金汉宫服务过 有皇家花园的合约 |
[35:50] | I’d understood the words “Buckingham” and “Palace”, | – 好的 – 就在附近 我只听懂了“白金汉”和“宫” |
[35:53] | but as for the rest, I was completely lost. | 但至于剩下的 我就完全懵了 |
[35:57] | We have got a six-foot clay bed. So what do you do then? | 我们有一块1.8米厚的黏土层 你会怎么处理呢? |
[35:59] | Clay’s not a problem. We work everywhere in the country. | 黏土不是问题 我们经常处理黏土 |
[36:02] | How do you do that then? | 你怎么让黏土透气呢?这怎么做? |
[36:03] | You will see the fissures… | 我们有工作证明 你可以看到裂纹… |
[36:06] | Alan said, though, I should ask the man to come back later in the day. | 艾伦说我应该让那个人 在当天晚些时候回来 |
[36:10] | Can I leave you just a card? Would that be OK? | 我给你一张名片吧 |
[36:12] | Yeah. | – 可以吗? – 好的 |
[36:13] | So without knowing why, I did. | 所以虽然我一头雾水 但我照做了 |
[36:16] | Well, that’s good. I’ve got your card. Thanks for that. | 太棒了 我有你的名片了 谢谢 |
[36:19] | If you wouldn’t mind moving? ‘Cause we have to work on the car park. | 你不介意的话 我想请你挪一下车 因为我们得开始停车场施工了 |
[36:22] | Hi, morning. Sorry, we’ve gotta do some work in the car park. | 嗨 早上好 对不起 我们得在停车场施工 |
[36:25] | Anyone else parked here? No, you’re down there. | 还有谁把车停在这里了? 没有 你停在那里 |
[36:28] | As we couldn’t start work until Lisa had cleared out the car park, | 还有谁吗? 鉴于我们得等丽莎给停车场 清完场后才能开工 |
[36:33] | I went off to see how the new mushroom bags were doing. | 我去查看新蘑菇种植袋的情况 |
[36:44] | Oh! | |
[36:46] | Why are you doing this to me? | 你为什么这么对我? |
[36:50] | Once again, I shall enter my little fungal money pit. | 我要再次进入我的小真菌钱坑 |
[36:59] | Oh. | |
[37:01] | That’s a worry. | 这让人担心 |
[37:03] | That looks like mould. That is mould, look. | 看起来像是发霉了 那就是霉 你看 |
[37:08] | And there’s mould. | 这发霉了 |
[37:09] | Mould. Mould. | 发霉 |
[37:12] | That’s got mould, look. | 那也发霉了 你看 |
[37:14] | That’s mouldy. | 它发霉了 |
[37:17] | Oh no. | 不是吧 |
[37:21] | Even though we disinfected this whole area before bringing the new bags in, | 所以这…尽管我们 在把新的种植袋拿进来前 对整个区域进行了消毒 |
[37:26] | it was obviously left over somehow from the previous crop. | 但显然不知为何 还有上一批留下的残留物 |
[37:30] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[37:32] | And this is the fan that’s keeping the air moving to try and stop the mould. | 这是风扇 |
[37:40] | Oh! | 用来保持空气流通以避免发霉 |
[37:42] | Oh, my giddy aunt. | 我的妈呀 |
[37:45] | Look in there. | 看看这里面 |
[37:50] | God! | 天啊 |
[37:52] | I’m gonna be sick. | 我不舒服 |
[37:54] | Oh, that smell. | 那味道 |
[37:59] | Once I’d removed the contaminated produce, | 我清除了受污染的农产品后 |
[38:03] | I totted up the damage. | 立刻统计了受损情况 |
[38:07] | I’ve got 68 bags here | 这里有68袋 |
[38:10] | which are very obviously ruined, full of mould. | 显然这些都已经毁了 全都长满了霉 |
[38:15] | And 68 bags times 17 | 68乘以17 |
[38:18] | is a loss of £1,156. | 损失了1156英镑 |
[38:23] | Plus, each bag would have produced, | 另外 每袋平均 |
[38:27] | on average, let’s say two kilogrammes of mushrooms, | 可以产两千克蘑菇 |
[38:31] | which I would sell for… | 我可以卖16英镑…32英镑 |
[38:33] | £16… £32. | |
[38:36] | So this is a financial disaster. | 所以损失惨重啊 |
[38:42] | Ugh. | |
[38:48] | I’m having a horrible day! | 我今天真是太倒霉了! |
[38:54] | I can’t let this go near nature. | 我不能让它接近大自然 |
[38:58] | Ah! | |
[39:00] | What the bloody hell do you… | 什么… |
[39:04] | I decided the only solution for the diseased pipe | 我决定唯一的解决方案是 |
[39:08] | was to take inspiration from the movie Goodfellas. | 从电影《好家伙》里汲取灵感 |
[39:14] | All right. We’ve gone through the topsoil. We’re into the clay. | 好了 我们已经挖穿了表层土 挖到了黏土 |
[39:19] | I’m not gonna bury it until I can see the tips | 我要把它 |
[39:22] | of the Sydney Opera House down there. | 埋得非常深才行 |
[39:28] | Quicklime. | 生石灰 |
[39:30] | I have no idea what this does, but I’ve seen Joe Pesci use it. | 我不知道这是干什么用的 但我看见乔佩西用过它 |
[39:36] | For belt and braces, I then buried the equally mouldy filter | 为了确保安全 我把同样发霉的过滤器 |
[39:41] | more than a mile away. | 埋在了两公里外 |
[39:54] | Fucking thing! | 糟心玩意! |
[39:58] | No. | |
[40:04] | The world is safe thanks to me. | 多亏了我 世界才安全 |
[40:08] | By the time I’d buried the equipment, | 我把设备埋起来 |
[40:10] | showered, disinfected my hair and put on new clothes, | 洗澡 然后给头发消了毒 并穿上新衣服后 |
[40:14] | the man with the incomprehensible machine had returned… | 那个带有令人费解的机器的人 已经回来了… |
[40:20] | …and started work. | 而且开始了工作 |
[40:36] | At first, I thought they were fracking, | 起初 我以为他们在做水力压裂 |
[40:39] | but eventually, the penny started to drop. | 但最终 真相浮出了水面 |
[40:45] | They’ve drilled a hole down there, | 他们在那里钻了一个洞 |
[40:48] | blasted air into it, | 向其中注入空气 |
[40:50] | which has caused fractures to go out six metres in the rock. | 导致岩石中的裂缝 向外延伸了六米 |
[40:55] | Then they fill that with seaweed to keep it open. | 然后 他们用海藻填充 以保持其开放 |
[41:01] | And then the water, not just today but forever, | 然后 水 |
[41:04] | will drain through the clay. | 不仅仅是今天 会一直在黏土里流淌 |
[41:06] | ‘Cause this has been the bane of our lives, | 因为这已经是… 我们生活的祸根 |
[41:09] | this flooding up here. | 这里充斥着洪水 – 真不错! |
[41:13] | Wow! What a shot! What a shot! | – 那是核心 保持其开放 |
[41:17] | – That’s insane! Brilliant. You watch again. | – 太疯狂了! – 太棒了 你再看一次 |
[41:19] | Can I blast it? | 能让我来吗? |
[41:23] | Watch this. | 看这个 |
[41:32] | After the seaweed frackers had finished, | 在海藻水力压裂完成后 |
[41:35] | Kaleb went off to have an accident. | 卡莱布发生了意外 |
[41:43] | He’s broke the glass now! | 他把玻璃打碎了! |
[41:44] | You dingleberry. | 你这蠢货 |
[41:47] | What the fuck? | 搞什么? |
[41:52] | Did anyone else just see that? | 有人看到了吗? |
[41:54] | No, we heard it. We heard it. Unbelievable. | – 没 我们听到了 – 我们听到了 难以置信 |
[41:59] | We then gently mocked one another for a little while… | 然后我们稍微嘲笑了彼此一会儿 |
[42:03] | Why don’t you just throw it like that? Look. Look. See, watch Alan | 你为什么不像那样扔土? 你看艾伦的动作 |
[42:07] | – Yeah? Watch. Watch. Ready? Ray! | – 好吗?看好了 – 准备好了? |
[42:09] | Like that. Do it like that. | – 像那样扔 – |
[42:10] | Let me show you something. Ready? Ready? | 好的 让我给你展示一下 准备好了吗? |
[42:14] | You’re such a muppet. Window! | – 窗户 – 真蠢啊 |
[42:15] | Such a muppet. | 笨蛋 |
[42:19] | Until eventually, | 直到最后 |
[42:20] | the cut-price Diddly Squat car park was finished! | 廉价版迪丽斯库阿特停车场完工了 |
[42:26] | I thought we did pretty good teamwork there. | 我觉得我们合作得非常好 |
[42:29] | Yeah! That ain’t bad. | 是啊 还不错 |
[42:37] | The next day, I gave Gerald a lift home after he’d finished work, | 第二天 杰拉德收工以后 我送他回家 |
[42:42] | and on the way, I caught up with all the local gossip. | 在路上 我听到了当地的八卦 |
[42:48] | And seeing Nate get kicked into touch. | 我知道内特准备不按计划做事 |
[42:50] | Keeps having them Botox bloody things done on his eyes and his cheeks. | 他在鼻子和脸颊打了肉毒杆菌 |
[42:54] | – He’s bloody piece of piss. Oh I know. Yeah. | 这些都很轻松容易 我知道 是的 |
[42:58] | He lives around Lyneham though. – Yeah, around. | – 但他就住在附近 – 对 我知道 |
[43:01] | Anybody with a chainsaw just goes down there. | 有人带着电锯下去 |
[43:04] | Good to bloody saw it off and they’d still be in pocket. | 幸好把它锯掉了 这样就没花钱 |
[43:07] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[43:08] | That’s the only difference with Simon, | 这是跟西蒙的唯一区别 |
[43:10] | so he can get that feel for his… | 因为这样他才能让那块地再次放牧 – |
[43:14] | The old wine. Yeah. | 在路上 没错 – |
[43:15] | Yeah, I know, nor me. | 不 我知道 我也不行 |
[43:19] | Having dropped him off, I went to pick up the goats, | 把他送到以后 我去接山羊了 |
[43:23] | because I’d come up with a new business plan. | 因为我有了一个新的商业计划 |
[43:28] | So, I bought the goats to | 我之前买了山羊来清理 |
[43:31] | clear a bank of brambles that the machine wasn’t able to do | 机器无法清理的荆棘 |
[43:35] | ’cause the bank was too steep, which is just at the bottom of this hill. | 因为那个堤坝太陡了 它就在这山脚下 |
[43:39] | But, they still aren’t big enough to do that. | 但它们还没大到能去吃荆棘 |
[43:42] | So, how’s this for a plan? | 所以 这个计划是 |
[43:45] | I’m renting them out. | 我把它们租出去 |
[43:47] | They have become Avis goats. | 它们变成了阿维斯租赁山羊 |
[43:49] | They will go to neighbouring farms and clear things up, | 它们会去邻近的农场 清理一些杂草 |
[43:52] | brambles and so on, and earn me money. | 和有刺灌木之类的东西 替我挣钱 |
[43:55] | And they shall become bigger and then, next year, | 然后它们会长大 到了明年 |
[43:59] | I’ll put them down there and they’ll get on with it. | 我就让它们下去 开始清理荆棘 查德灵顿 |
[44:03] | My first customer was a friend who owned a bit of land next to mine. | 请缓慢驾驶 我的第一个客户 是我农场旁边一块地的所有者 |
[44:09] | It’s always been slightly embarrassing, this, | 这一直有点尴尬 |
[44:11] | ’cause I used to think this bit of ground through here was mine and it isn’t. | 因为我以前以为这块土地是我的 但并不是 |
[44:16] | I had to come through here, though, to meet my friend’s land agent. | 我必须来这里见我朋友的土地经纪人 |
[44:29] | Well, I’m a bit late. Hello? | 我来迟了一点 你好? |
[44:34] | Hello? | 你好? |
[44:37] | Hello. | 你好 |
[44:39] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么? |
[44:42] | I look after, you know, the client here as well. | 这…我也负责照顾这位客户 |
[44:44] | What? | 什么? |
[44:46] | It was you? | 是你? |
[44:50] | So, I– – How are we going to negotiate a price? | 所以我… 那我们怎么谈价格? |
[44:52] | Well, I do realise there’s a slight conflict. | 我确实发现这有点冲突 |
[44:55] | Slight? | 有点? |
[44:57] | How much– Okay, then, Charlie, | 那多少钱?好吧 查理 |
[44:59] | how much is the nameless er… | – 这块土地的… – 取决于… |
[45:03] | owner of this field going to pay me for the goats? | …无名主人 要付我多少租山羊的费用? |
[45:05] | Pay you? | 付你费用? |
[45:08] | I mean, look at all the wonderful forest. | 看看这些美味的饲料 |
[45:09] | The browse… You know, all that value sitting before you, | 你面前 你眼前的这些 |
[45:13] | before your eyes. | 供动物吃的植物 这些东西的价值 |
[45:14] | How about we call it zero? | 我们免租金如何? |
[45:17] | No! Not zero! | 不行 不能免租 |
[45:18] | Climb over this fence. | Climb over this fence. 你来围栏的这边 跨过这个围栏 |
[45:23] | How much? – There’s not much value out there. | 多少钱? 那些植物没什么价值 对吧? |
[45:27] | I mean, it’s just a load of… | 我是说 |
[45:29] | There’s no value there at all. | 这只是一堆…完全没有价值 |
[45:31] | No, none at all. So how much should he be paying me? | – 这就… – 不 |
[45:34] | He should be paying, you know, | 完全没有 – 那他应该付我多少钱? – 他应该支付 |
[45:36] | five or six pence a day per goat. | 每只山羊每天五、六便士 |
[45:38] | – Pence? – Per day, per goat. It soon adds up. | – 便士? – 对 每天 每头山羊 积少成多 |
[45:42] | Twenty… Oh, no. | 二十…哦 不 |
[45:45] | I don’t think we can accept that. | 我不知道我们能否接受这价格 |
[45:48] | This is a ridiculous situation! | – 这情况太荒唐了 – 我觉得… |
[45:51] | – What is the deal? – Luckily, luckily, luckily… | – 问题在哪儿?什么… – 幸运的是 |
[45:54] | It’s sort of… The value is being provided by that lot | 我… 幸好 这有点… 价值是由那群山羊 |
[45:59] | eating the, you know, the invading hawthorn, er, blackthorn. | 吃入侵山楂提供的 – 一种黑刺李 – 对 |
[46:04] | – Yeah. – Er, because it then– | – 因为那… |
[46:06] | – Get on with it. – It creates a better wildflower meadow. | – 说重点 但之后会创造出更好的野花草地 |
[46:09] | – Whose side are you on now? – Yours. | – 你现在跟谁一头? – 你 |
[46:11] | Right. | 好的 |
[46:13] | So actually the– | – 事实上 |
[46:15] | So I’m giving him a better meadow. | 这… – 所以我会给他更好的草地 |
[46:17] | Yes, he gets paid more by– – And he’s paying 5p a goat? | – 是的 因此他能得到更多报酬… – 那一只山羊五便士 |
[46:21] | Which is 29 goats. | 总共29只 |
[46:23] | Twelve weeks? | 十二周? |
[46:25] | £121. – Done. | – 121英镑 – 成交 |
[46:33] | Come on, goats. | 来吧 山羊们 |
[46:35] | Right now, that a hundred and twenty-one pounds was very welcome | 现在 那121英镑非常重要 |
[46:39] | because back in mushroom world, | 因为在蘑菇一事上 |
[46:42] | my income stream had been hit hard by the mould. | 我的收入来源受到了霉菌的严重影响 |
[46:46] | Which meant, annoyingly, | 这意味着 |
[46:48] | that Lisa’s powdered lion’s mane enterprise | 令人恼火的是 丽莎的猴头菇生意 |
[46:50] | had suddenly become important. | 突然变重要了 |
[46:56] | – 200 hundred? Was it 20 grammes? – We’re doing 20 grammes a bag. | 所以这是 202… 是20克吗?20克… 对 我们一包装20克 所以在这… |
[47:01] | Today was the day we’d get the results | 今天我们会拿到 |
[47:03] | from the test sample I’d sent off. | 我送去测试的样本的结果 |
[47:06] | And assuming all would be well, | 假设一切顺利 |
[47:08] | Lisa had several kilogrammes of powder ready to go. | 丽莎已经准备了几公斤用以出售 |
[47:13] | There it is. | 好了 |
[47:15] | Jeremy’s Special Mushroom Powder. | “杰里米的特制蘑菇粉” |
[47:19] | Why are you selling it if you don’t believe in it? | 但既然你不相信它的功效 你为什么还要卖呢? |
[47:21] | – I don’t believe in it. – You know how much we’re gonna make. | 我不相信 你知道我们能赚多少钱 |
[47:23] | How much are you selling that for? | 你准备售价多少? |
[47:26] | Er… £9? | 九英镑 |
[47:29] | Which gives you ten cups of coffee. | 这能做十杯咖啡 |
[47:32] | So, hang on. Let me get my… | 等等 |
[47:35] | Oh! I’ve got it through! | 让我拿… 结果出来了 |
[47:37] | Can I get your glasses? | 你能把你的眼镜给我吗? |
[47:41] | But if we just grew normal mushrooms… | 但如果我们种普通的蘑菇… |
[47:44] | God, you’re blind. | 天啊 你是瞎子吧 |
[47:45] | Er, they have… | “它们有…丽莎 |
[47:47] | “Lisa, I have the shelf-life samples back. They have failed.” | 我收到了保质期样本 “测试没通过” |
[47:51] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[47:54] | “I have the shelf-life samples back. | “我收到了保质期样本 |
[47:58] | “Which generally indicates that either the mushroom quality was not the best | “这通常表明 要么蘑菇的质量并非最佳 |
[48:02] | “or that it was not adequately cleaned prior to the drying process. | “要么在干燥过程前没有充分清洁 |
[48:06] | “You need to look at the standards of cleaning hygiene | “在准备成品的过程中 |
[48:08] | “during preparation of the finished product, | “你得参照标准清洁流程 |
[48:11] | “i.e. hand-washing, cleanliness of containers.” | “即洗手并清洗容器 |
[48:14] | “If this product is to be put on the shelves | “如果要将此产品上架销售 |
[48:16] | “you will need to review the preparation process.” | “你需要检查上述制备过程” |
[48:18] | You know you were asking about the different colours? I think that’s it. | 你之前问为什么有的颜色不同 我觉得就是因为这个 |
[48:21] | I think some of the rinds I just cut up | 我觉得有些外皮 |
[48:25] | when I dried them. I’m so sorry. | 是我干燥时切下来的 对不起 |
[48:27] | Fucking hell. That is so annoying. | 该死!太烦人了 |
[48:31] | And this is just a bit of what we’ve made. | 这个只是…这只是我们做的一小部分 |
[48:35] | We’ve gone to all this trouble and it’s failed. | 我们费了那么多事 却失败了 |
[48:38] | So all this has failed. | – 我知道 – 所以所有这些都失败了 |
[48:45] | The mushroom issues were a bitter blow, | 蘑菇问题是一个沉重的打击 |
[48:48] | especially now in August, | 尤其是现在已经是八月了 |
[48:50] | because we were approaching the end of the farming year. | 因为我们正接近农耕年的末尾 |
[48:55] | And therefore the conclusion of the contest | 因此 卡莱布和我之间的 工作 支出 利润 果酱1磅 蜂蜜0 鸡蛋0 猪7900磅 猪看病673.4磅 比赛结果 |
[48:58] | between Kaleb and me. | |
[49:01] | – Then you had to hire the boar. – No, stop saying things. | – 然后你不得不租那头公猪 – 别再说了 |
[49:04] | I had tried everything I could think of | 我已经用尽一切方法 |
[49:07] | to make money by farming the unfarmed. | 通过开发非耕地赚钱 |
[49:10] | Yes! | 好耶! |
[49:11] | Some of my ideas had worked. | 有些点子成功了 |
[49:13] | No way! Yes way! | – 不可能吧 – 当然可能 杰里米果汁 黑莓酱 |
[49:16] | Holy Moly! | 天啊! |
[49:18] | This is incredible! | 太不可思议了 |
[49:20] | Yeah! | |
[49:22] | Aren’t they just the best! | 它们难道不是最棒的吗? |
[49:24] | Lots of sausages. | – 很多香肠 |
[49:25] | Jesus! | – 天啊 |
[49:26] | Oh! This is so good for my side of the chart. | 辣香肠 这对我这边的数据来说真是太好了 |
[49:30] | And some hadn’t. | 有些没用 |
[49:32] | Hullo! | 你好 |
[49:34] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[49:39] | But soon we would find out what the big numbers looked like, | 但很快我们就会知道 那些大数字的结果了 |
[49:43] | because at harvest time, | 因为在收获季节 聚光灯会从我身上… 杰里米 |
[49:46] | the spotlight would shift from me | 合计:33799.21英镑 卡莱布 合计:101905.75英镑 |
[49:51] | to Kaleb and the crops. | …转移到卡莱布和庄稼上 下一集 |
[50:00] | This year’s an absolute pig. It just won’t dry at all. | 这蠢爆了 |
[50:02] | Here we go! | 根本不行 我们开始吧 |
[50:07] | – A quarter full. – Is that it? | – 四分之一满 – 就这? |
[50:11] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[50:12] | Look at the size of that one! | 看看那家伙的大小 创意监督: 杨婕 |