时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | Go along the top now. | 现在沿着顶部放 |
[00:24] | This one will probably go back on itself. | 灯带会自己呈现波浪状 |
[00:26] | Ready? – You don’t need to throw it, I’m here. | – 准备好了吗? – 你不需要扔 我够得到 |
[00:28] | Yeah, I have to swing it. – Yeah, I know this, but I’m tall. | – 是的 不过我得晃一晃灯带 – 我其实挺高的 |
[00:31] | This is a big day, this. | 今天是个大日子 |
[00:33] | How many tractors? – A hundred tractors. | – 有多少辆拖拉机? – 一百辆拖拉机 |
[00:35] | A hundred tractors? – A hundred tractors, all for charity. | 一百辆拖拉机? 一百辆拖拉机 慈善游行 |
[00:38] | Do you go under the sunroof, or? | 是要放到天窗下面还是… |
[00:41] | No, not through there. | 不 不用通过那里 兰博基尼 |
[00:44] | I’d much rather do this with my friends, not you. | 我更想跟我朋友挂灯串 而不是和你 |
[00:48] | Everyone heard that, didn’t they? | 大家都听到了吧? |
[00:50] | Did everyone hear that Christmas good cheer from Kaleb Cooper? | 大家都听到卡莱布库珀的 圣诞欢呼了吗? |
[00:55] | I need a cable tie. | 我需要扎带 |
[00:57] | I’ve never known how they work. I’d be a useless policeman. | 我一直搞不清楚扎带是怎么用的 幸好我平时也用不着 |
[01:01] | There you go. – That’s it? | – 好了 – 这就行了? |
[01:03] | That’s it. | 行了 |
[01:04] | I could be a policeman. – Say it. – Say the thing. I did a thing? | 我会用了 |
[01:33] | ♪ I wish you a hopeful Christmas ♪ ♪ I wish you a brave new year ♪ ♪ All anguish, pain and sadness ♪ | 说吧 |
[01:45] | ♪ Leave your heart And let your road be clear ♪ ♪ They said there’d be snow at Christmas ♪ | 完整地说出来 |
[01:54] | ♪ They said there’ll be peace on earth ♪ ♪ Hallelujah, Noel be it heaven or hell ♪ | “你完成了任务” |
[02:02] | ♪ The Christmas we get we deserve ♪ | 我完成了任务 |
[02:07] | The annual Christmas tractor run | 一年一度的圣诞拖拉机游行 |
[02:09] | heralded the start of the Yuletide festivities. | 宣告圣诞庆祝活动拉开了帷幕 |
[02:21] | And as everyone settled down | 当每个人都穿着时髦的新毛衣 |
[02:23] | in front of the Boxing Day telly in their snazzy new jumpers, | 在节礼日当天坐在电视机前时 |
[02:29] | I didn’t. | 我却没有 |
[02:33] | Normally I’d be thinking about: “Which party shall I go to this evening?” | 通常情况下 我会考虑今晚去参加哪场派对 |
[02:38] | “Where shall I go tomorrow lunch time?” | 明天午餐去哪里吃 |
[02:40] | All I’m doing now is thinking: “Have the pigs got water? | 而我现在却一直在想 |
[02:43] | “Have the cows got hay?” | “猪猪们有水吗? 奶牛们有干草吗?” |
[02:48] | Morning pigs. Ready for some food? | 早上好 猪猪们 在等吃的吗? |
[02:54] | Big dogs. | 嘿 狗狗 |
[02:56] | Come on. Out you go. Out you go. | 好了 你们下车吧 下来 |
[03:01] | Feeling peckish? | 饿了吗? |
[03:04] | Ready, steady, and over she goes. | 准备 站稳 跨过去! |
[03:08] | Oi! Move up. | 嘿 |
[03:10] | Come on. | 退后 走吧 |
[03:11] | Give you a bit here. | 过来点儿 |
[03:13] | There we go. | 好了 |
[03:15] | And then… | 然后… |
[03:17] | Dog get out! | 狗狗!出去! |
[03:19] | Sansa, heel, heel. | 珊莎!过来 |
[03:22] | How have you got in here? | 你怎么进来的? |
[03:24] | How did they get in? | 它们怎么进来的? |
[03:28] | It’s Christmas time. | 现在是圣诞节 |
[03:32] | Come on weaners. | 来吧 小猪猪 |
[03:34] | Come on weaners. Come on. | 快来 小猪猪 过来! |
[03:37] | Food time. | 该吃饭了 |
[03:38] | Arya, Sansa, heel, heel! | 艾莉亚!珊莎!过来 |
[03:42] | Come out, dogs. | 出来 狗狗 |
[03:46] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[03:47] | Now then. | 好了 |
[03:59] | Come on. | 过来 |
[04:02] | Well done. Come on. | 干得好 过来 |
[04:06] | I want to know how they can both do that, but they won’t jump into the Range Rover. | 我想知道它们俩为什么能跳进来 却不肯跳进路虎揽胜的后备箱 |
[04:11] | Come on Sansa, in. | 来吧 珊莎 进去 |
[04:13] | Sansa, get in. | 珊莎 进去 |
[04:15] | In. | 进 |
[04:17] | Come on. | 快来 |
[04:19] | Get in. | 进去 |
[04:20] | Sansa, in. | 珊莎 进 |
[04:22] | You are such a clown. | 你真蠢 |
[04:34] | However, while Christmas was busy, | 然而 尽管圣诞节非常忙碌 |
[04:37] | I did manage to get away for a week in the new year. | 我还是在新年时离开了一周时间 |
[04:43] | Hello, piggies. | 你们好 猪猪们 |
[04:45] | And when I returned, | 我回来时 |
[04:47] | pig-sitter Kaleb had some surprising news. | 养猪人卡莱布带来了 一些令人惊讶的消息 |
[04:51] | How was holiday? Brilliant. | – 假期过得怎么样? – 很棒 |
[04:53] | How have the pigs been? | 猪猪们怎么样? |
[04:54] | Yeah… It’s been an interesting experience | 在你不在的时候照顾猪 |
[04:57] | looking after them while you’ve been away. | 真是一段有趣的经历 |
[04:59] | What? – We’ve got five piglets! | 怎么说? 我们有了五只小猪崽 |
[05:02] | What? – We’ve got five little piglets! | – 什么? – 我们有了五只小猪崽 |
[05:04] | – Piglets? – Yeah, piglets, five. | – 小猪崽? – 是的 小猪崽 五只 |
[05:06] | All doing really well. | 都很健康 |
[05:08] | How’s that happened? – I don’t know. | – 这怎么可能? – 我不知道 |
[05:10] | They only got mated… | 它们一个月前… |
[05:12] | Did they? Well, you– – A month ago. | – 你… – …才交配 |
[05:14] | – So she was pregnant when I bought her. Yeah. | – 所以我买它时 它已经怀崽了 – 是的 |
[05:17] | They were sold as empty. | 他们却把它当没怀孕的猪卖了 |
[05:18] | Well, you’ve had a deal and a half then | 那你可算是捡了大便宜 |
[05:21] | cos you’ve got five little piglets that you didn’t know about. | 因为在你不知情的情况下 你有了五只小猪 |
[05:23] | Hello. | 你好 |
[05:25] | Oh, look! | 你看! |
[05:28] | Oh, they’re adorable! | 它们好可爱 |
[05:30] | They’re cute, aren’t they? | 它们很可爱 对吧? |
[05:31] | Well done, mum! | 干得好 猪妈妈 |
[05:35] | Oh, look at you! | 看看你 |
[05:37] | Look at you! | |
[05:39] | Oh, look. | 看啊 |
[05:41] | Look. | 你看 |
[05:43] | Aw. | |
[05:47] | They’re better than sheep. – Yes. | – 它们比羊好 对吧? – 是的 |
[05:51] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[05:52] | Your mother’s really not bothered, is she? | 你妈妈真的一点都不在乎 |
[05:54] | Look at… | 对吧? 看看它 |
[05:56] | Hello you. | 你好啊 |
[05:58] | As they had sticky up ears, | 它们的耳朵是竖起来的 |
[06:00] | it was quickly obvious the father hadn’t been a pedigree Sandy and Black. | 因此 显而易见 它们的父亲并非纯种牛津桑迪黑猪 |
[06:05] | But whoever he was, | 但不管是谁 |
[06:07] | he’d produced some very brilliant offspring. | 它都生出了非常棒的后代 – |
[06:10] | Do you want me to put him back down? | 要我把它放回去吗? |
[06:12] | So they live in there for how long? | – 它们要在窝里住多久? |
[06:14] | They’ll be in there for another… | 它们还会再住一个… |
[06:15] | We’ll move them into the other place, won’t we? | 我们要让它们 搬到另一个地方 对吧? |
[06:17] | We’ve got to get them out of your field, and into the woods. | 我们必须把它们 – |
[06:20] | Yeah. | 从你的地里赶到树林里去 – 好的 |
[06:21] | I do want to get them out of this field, | 我确实想带它们离开这块地 |
[06:22] | because it’s bleak for them up here. | 因为对它们来说 这里太荒凉了 |
[06:25] | Oh, look at the really small one. | 看看真正的小家伙 |
[06:27] | She is properly little. | 它真的很小 |
[06:29] | You got him? | 你抱住它了吗? |
[06:31] | Look at the micro pig. | 看看这只迷你猪 |
[06:35] | He’s nice and warm. | 这就像是暖… |
[06:37] | There’s always a runt. – Oh, but she’s just… | 任何物种都有小不点 但它就… |
[06:40] | Look at the little nose. | 看看它的小鼻子 |
[06:41] | It’s like the proud parents. Smiling. | 你们像骄傲的父母 – |
[06:43] | Proud parents! | 笑一个 – 骄傲的父母 |
[06:44] | Proud parents! | 骄傲的父母 |
[06:47] | Sadly, this happy moment was short-lived, | 遗憾的是 快乐的时光总是很短暂 |
[06:50] | because the next day, little runt piggy went missing. | 因为第二天 小不点就失踪了 |
[06:56] | And if you don’t want to know what happened, | 如果你们不想知道到底发生了什么 |
[06:59] | put your fingers in your ears now. | 那立刻捂住耳朵 |
[07:02] | I just find it incredible that a pig won’t eat an onion, | 我只是觉得很不可思议 猪连洋葱都不吃 |
[07:05] | – but it will eat its own child. I know. I know. | – 但它竟然会吃掉自己的孩子 – 就是啊 |
[07:09] | The only thing they don’t eat is teeth, | 它们唯一不吃的是牙齿 |
[07:12] | – but they won’t have had teeth. – There’s no teeth in there. | – 但它们不吃牙齿 – 那儿没看到有牙齿 |
[07:14] | – There’s just the bit of an ear. | 只剩下了一只耳朵 |
[07:18] | That’s all there was. | 就只有耳朵 |
[07:20] | That’s how I know it was eaten. | 因此我才知道它被吃了 |
[07:21] | My first thought was it’s been taken by a Red Kite, a Buzzard or something, | 我一开始以为 它被红鸢或秃鹰什么的叼走了 |
[07:25] | but there’s no way it could have got into the pigloo. | 但那些动物没法进入猪窝 |
[07:27] | It was poorly anyway. | 它本来身体就不好 |
[07:30] | That’s very sad. | 太难过了 |
[07:31] | I just hope it was dead before she ate it. | 我只希望它在被猪妈妈吃掉前就死了 |
[07:34] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[07:38] | For now, though, we’d have to put the pig cannibalism to one side, | 但现在 我们必须 暂时搁置猪吃猪的事 |
[07:43] | because if Kaleb was right, | 因为卡莱布没说错 |
[07:44] | and a piglet tsunami was on its way, | 一场小猪崽海啸即将袭来 |
[07:48] | we’d have to get their new home built in the woods sharpish. | 我们必须快速地 在树林里给它们建新家 |
[07:52] | We’re gonna have this fence here. It’s gonna have | 我们要在这里建围栏 要在那里、那里还有那儿装上门 |
[07:55] | a gate there, gate there, gate there, that’s 80 metres. | – 80米 |
[07:57] | Yeah. | – 对 |
[07:58] | So, this one gate accesses that and that. | 这扇门可以通往那里和那里 |
[08:00] | That one does that and that. | 而这扇门则通往那边和那边 |
[08:04] | Put a new fence along there and up, which is easily done, yes? | 沿着这里修建一道新围栏 然后往上延伸 这很容易吧? |
[08:07] | Yeah, so we’ll measure 80 metres, hang on. | 是的 所以我得测量80米 等等 |
[08:12] | That’s perfect, isn’t it? | 很完美吧? |
[08:14] | And Gerald can keep an eye on them. | 杰拉德可以帮忙看着它们 |
[08:17] | – Gerald, your lovely woodland view. – Nice south-westerly blowing. | – 杰拉德 你可爱的林地景色 – 好一阵西南风呀 |
[08:21] | Because Gerald’s house is not very far away through there. | 因为杰拉德只… 杰拉德的房子离那边不远 |
[08:27] | He’s going to have some pig honks. | 他会听到猪叫 |
[08:29] | Oh bless him. Hey actually, talking of Gerald. | 祝福他吧 对了 说起杰拉德 |
[08:33] | – He had his op, didn’t he? – Yeah, he had his op three days ago. | – 他做了手术 不是吗? – 是的 他做了手术 就在三天前 |
[08:36] | – Yeah, I rang… – You talked to him? | – 我给他打过电话了 – 你跟他聊过? |
[08:38] | Yes. I spoke to him two days ago. | 对 |
[08:39] | – I’m going to take him some pork. – Oh good. | 我两天前跟他聊过 我要给他带点猪肉 |
[08:41] | He wants some belly pork, so he must be feeling a little better. | – 他想要五花肉 – 很好 他肯定感觉好些了 |
[08:44] | – And apparently… – He seems happier now actually as well. | – 显然… – 他现在似乎更高兴了 |
[08:46] | Yeah, the word is he’s on the mend. | 不 据说他正在逐渐康复 |
[08:49] | That’s what we like to hear. | 我们就喜欢听这话 |
[08:50] | There’s a few walls fell down, so we need him to be back at it. | 有几堵墙倒了 所以他得回来处理 |
[08:52] | I know, we do want him back. | 不 我们确实希望他回来 |
[08:56] | With the plans agreed, | 计划达成一致后 |
[08:57] | we had to start by trimming the overhead branches | 我们必须开始修剪头顶上方的树枝 |
[09:01] | so they wouldn’t get in our way. | 这样它们就不会妨碍我们了 |
[09:03] | And because this is a TV show, | 然后因为这是一档电视节目 |
[09:06] | that meant plenty of fuss from Health and Safety. | 那意味着有诸多健康和安全措施 |
[09:14] | All right, Jesus, got him manhandling me. | 好吧 天啊 你动作太粗暴了 |
[09:17] | And then to make sure you can’t escape… | 然后 确保你无法逃脱… |
[09:24] | I can’t do this. Take it off. | 我做不到 把它拿掉 |
[09:25] | What? – I can’t have it on. | – 什么? – 我没法戴着这玩意 |
[09:27] | You can’t not have it on because we’re being filmed. | 你必须戴着 因为我们在拍摄 |
[09:31] | Are we ready? Looking good. | 准备好了吗?看起来不错 |
[09:39] | Can you manage, Lisa? – Yeah. | 你能行吗 丽莎? 可以 |
[09:45] | I think we’re done. | 我觉得我们弄好了 |
[09:46] | We’re done. | 弄好了 |
[09:51] | There you go, princess. | 好了 |
[09:53] | Hey. | 公主殿下 |
[09:58] | Shit! You all right? | 糟了 你没事吧? |
[10:00] | It’s okay, I’ll get you out. | 没事 我会救你出去 等一下 |
[10:02] | You all right? No, he forgot he was attached. | 你没事吧? 没事 他忘了他还拴着绳 |
[10:05] | You forgot you were tethered. Just come back a little bit, K. | – 该死 你忘了自己被拴着吗? – 是啊 回来一点 |
[10:07] | Did you hit your head? Just come back a little bit. | – 你的头受伤了吗? – 回来一点 |
[10:10] | I need you down a little bit further. | – 我需要你再往下一点 – |
[10:12] | No, it’s alright, I’ll do it. Just step up a little bit. | 我来吧 好了 再回来一步 |
[10:15] | So let’s be brutally honest. | 我们实话实说吧 |
[10:17] | The Health and Safety equipment has injured him. | 是健康和安全设备伤了他 |
[10:20] | You’ve got a bruise coming up already. | 这里快出现淤青了 |
[10:22] | I did exactly the same thing, remember? | – 我遇到过一样的情况 记得吗? – 好了 |
[10:24] | Yeah, you did it. Yeah. | – 对 你也遇到过 – 是啊 |
[10:25] | We’ve got to get rid of all Health and Safety equipment off the farm. | 我觉得我们必须 把农场上所有健康和安全设备都移走 |
[10:28] | It’s really injuring people. | 真是害人 |
[10:31] | Luckily, Kaleb’s skull was thicker than the cage it had hit, | 幸运的是 卡莱布的头骨 比他撞上的笼子还硬 |
[10:35] | so work continued. | 所以工作继续 |
[10:40] | Keep going, | keep going, keep going. 继续 |
[10:46] | Come up to me a little bit. | 再过来一点 |
[10:51] | However, while building the new pig houses, | 然而 在修建新猪舍的过程中 |
[10:54] | I was reminded that the woods were in urgent need | 我想起了树林急需维护 |
[10:57] | of some maintenance. | |
[11:00] | And the main job, as I’d discovered back in the autumn, | 而正如我在秋天时发现的那样 主要的工作是 |
[11:04] | was repairing a rapidly collapsing dam. | 修缮一座迅速崩塌的堤坝 |
[11:08] | This is supposed to all be filled with gravel. | 这本来应该全部填满砂砾 |
[11:12] | And the gravel has all been washed away. | 但砂砾全都被冲走了 |
[11:16] | There should be five railway sleepers there, | 那里应该有五块铁轨枕木 |
[11:20] | and then the water goes into the pipe and comes out there. | 然后 水应该进入管道 然后从那里出来 |
[11:25] | If I don’t mend this, | 如果我不修好堤坝 |
[11:27] | when the rains start again, | 下次再下雨的时候 |
[11:29] | this will all be washed away, and the pond will go. | 这一切都会被冲走 池塘就会消失 |
[11:31] | There’ll be nowhere for the trout or the kingfishers that live here, | 生活在这里的鳟鱼或翠鸟 还有住在这里的鸭子 |
[11:34] | the ducks that live here. | 都将无处可去 |
[11:37] | I’ve got to mend it. | 我得把它修好 |
[11:49] | However, I was now wise enough to know | 然而 |
[11:53] | that before doing anything like this | 我现在很聪明地知道 在充满老鼠和田鼠 |
[11:54] | in a wooded environment full of mice and voles, | 且树木茂盛的环境中 做任何事之前 |
[11:59] | I’d need to consult with mister “No No No” himself. | 都需要咨询一下 “不不不”先生本人的意见 跟上 |
[12:05] | Morning, Tom. | – 早上好 汤姆 – 早上好 杰里米 – 你好吗? – 我很好 很高兴见到你 我也是 怎么… 狗狗 过来 跟上 |
[12:06] | Morning, Jeremy. – How are you? | |
[12:08] | I’m all right. Good to see you. – You as well. | |
[12:11] | What er… Dogs, come here. | |
[12:13] | Heel. | |
[12:14] | I’m training them. Hang on, sorry. | 我正在训练它们 等等 抱歉 |
[12:18] | Well, I understand that you have some plans | 我知道你有一些计划 |
[12:21] | – to do some works around… Heel. | – 想在这个小池塘周围… – 跟上! |
[12:22] | |Tom] …this rather fetching little pond down here. | – …做一些工作 – 别 |
[12:25] | Sansa, Arya, heel. | 珊莎、艾莉亚 跟上! |
[12:29] | Are you planning to come down here… | 你是打算来这里… |
[12:30] | My plan is… Okay, here’s what I want to do. | 我的计划是…好吧 我打算这么做 |
[12:33] | I just want to be able to get along here cos I’ve got to be able to mend that dam. | 我想好好开发这里 因为我必须修补堤坝 |
[12:36] | Okay. All right. – Which, as you can see, is broken. | – 好的 没错 – 如你所见 堤坝坏了 |
[12:39] | Predictably, Tom’s red flags | 不出所料 |
[12:42] | were already out in force. | 汤姆开始大量插红旗了 |
[12:44] | So you’ve got some previous kind of evidence here | 所以 |
[12:49] | of having some crayfish. | 你之前有一些证据表明 这里有小龙虾 |
[12:51] | I think there’s loads in here. | – 我觉得这里有很多 – 在这池塘里 |
[12:53] | Hmm. – American ones. | 美国小龙虾 |
[12:54] | Yeah, yeah. North American signal, yeah. | 对 北美小龙虾 没错 |
[12:56] | And they’re the bad ones. | – 它们是有害物种 – 它们是有害物种 |
[12:58] | They are the bad ones, yeah. – That have killed all our English ones? | 没错 – 它们会害死英国小龙虾 – |
[13:02] | – They’re the grey squirrels of crayfish. – Yeah effectively. Yeah. | 对 它们是小龙虾界的灰松鼠 – 的确 |
[13:05] | – Is that right? – But they’re nastier. | 没错 – 对吧? 它们更烦人 |
[13:07] | How big are they? I’ve never seen one. | – 它们有多大?我从没见过 |
[13:08] | 16 to 18 centimetres, like the bigger males. | – 差不多有16到18厘米 – |
[13:12] | – What’s that in English? – Er… | 较大的雄性的话 – 换算成英制单位呢? |
[13:14] | Six inches? – Basically about this big. | – 六英寸… – 它们能长到这么大 |
[13:16] | What, they’re like lobsters? – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 像龙虾一样 |
[13:18] | You’re going to see the aggressive males first. | 对 你会首先看到有攻击性的雄性 |
[13:20] | – How aggressive are they? – They eat their own young. | – 有多大的攻击性? – 超级大 它们会吃掉小的 |
[13:23] | Yeah, lot of that going on at the moment… | 好吧 最近发现很多物种都吃幼子 |
[13:26] | Because I’ve been told there are crayfish in here, | 因为我听说这里有小龙虾 |
[13:29] | and I was going to catch them and then sell them in the shop. | 我本来想抓住它们 然后在商店出售 |
[13:34] | Yeah, you can’t do that, yeah. | 你不能这么做 |
[13:35] | Prison sentences? | 会被判刑吗? |
[13:37] | Yeah, there’s prison sentences to that, and a fine. | 是的 这种行为会被判入狱 – 还得缴纳罚款 – 好吧 |
[13:40] | Yeah. – I think it’s about £2,500. | 好像是2500英镑 |
[13:43] | £2,000? So if I were to catch one of these crayfish | – 两千… – 对 如果我抓住一只小龙虾 |
[13:46] | – then I could be fined £2,500. – Yeah. | – 那我就要被罚2500英镑 – 没错 |
[13:49] | Potentially a prison term as well. | – 也可能被判入狱 |
[13:50] | And possible prison. | – 有可能入狱 |
[13:51] | – Possible, possible prison, of course. – Depending on the scale of the situation. | – 对 – 可能… – 取决于情节的严重性 – 天啊 |
[13:54] | Another problem you have | 还有一个问题 |
[13:56] | is I can see some evidence that some of the banks have eroded. | 我可以看到一些堤坝被侵蚀的迹象 |
[13:59] | – That’s the biggest kind of issue. – Ooh… | – 那是最大的问题 |
[14:01] | Are they eating the banks? – Yeah. | – 它们在吃堤坝! |
[14:03] | With these crayfish burrowing into these banks, | 对 随着这些小龙虾深入堤坝… |
[14:05] | cos they can burrow about 2 metres at water level back in, right? | 因为它们可以挖到 水下约两米深的地方 对吧? |
[14:09] | And then it can be quite a complex set of burrows that they’ve got. | – 对 – 那儿可能有一组相当复杂的洞穴 |
[14:12] | If you’re going to bring machinery down, | – 如果你要带机器过来… – 嗯 |
[14:14] | you need to be really careful how close you get to some of these banks, | …你得非常小心地靠近这些堤坝 |
[14:18] | – because they might just give way. – In case I squash an invasive crayfish? | 为什么?以防万一 我压扁入侵的小龙虾? |
[14:20] | No cos you might end up with your machinery in the lake, | 你可能会让机械掉进湖里 |
[14:22] | – which we don’t want, so… – Oh. | 我们可不想这样 |
[14:24] | I’d be highly cautious about doing anything around these banks. | 所以我在堤坝周围做事时 会非常谨慎 |
[14:28] | How would you recommend I did this work? | 你建议我怎么完成这项工作呢? |
[14:32] | My preference would be that a lot of this would be more manual | 我更倾向于 |
[14:34] | than heavy machinery. | 人工完成修缮工作 而不采用重型机械 |
[14:35] | – That’s the safest way of doing it. – All right. | – 不… – 这么做最安全 |
[14:40] | With Tom’s advice about not using heavy machinery taken onboard, | 听取了汤姆不使用重型机械的建议后 |
[14:45] | I set to work. | 我开始工作了 |
[14:58] | Ahooya. | 好的 |
[15:00] | Let me talk you through it. | 让我给你们讲讲 |
[15:02] | Italian made, low centre of gravity. | 这是意大利制造的 低重心 |
[15:05] | Top speed: 4 km/h. | 最高时速达每小时四公里 |
[15:07] | That’s twice as fast as a snail. | 比蜗牛快两倍呢 |
[15:13] | Speed, though, was not its party trick. | 虽然速度不是它的特长 |
[15:17] | No, what Wally the radio-controlled robo-mulcher does best | 不 无线电遥控割草机器人瓦利 最擅长的是 |
[15:23] | is clear away absolutely everything in its path. | 清除其路径上的一切 |
[15:32] | Holy Moly! | 天啊! |
[15:38] | What manner of thing is this? | 这玩意也太给力了 |
[15:43] | Bloody hellfire! | 好家伙 |
[15:47] | This is a destroyer of worlds. | 这是世界的毁灭者 |
[15:55] | They could have had HS2 built in about 20 minutes | 要是当初有这机器 高速铁路二号 |
[15:58] | if they’d had one of these. | 应该20分钟就建好了 |
[16:03] | Forward! | |
[16:12] | I can’t even see what it’s doing in there. | 我甚至看不清它在里面干什么 |
[16:17] | It’s a whole new game, this is. | 这是一个全新的游戏 |
[16:18] | When you can’t see where it’s gone, you just only use sound | 当你看不到它去哪儿的时候 |
[16:22] | to hear what it’s doing. | 你只需要靠声音来听它在做什么 |
[16:28] | Oh shitting hell! | 哎呀! |
[16:36] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[16:39] | So I’ve broken the one bit of dam that remained. | 我破坏了仅存的一点堤坝 |
[16:43] | Shit! | 该死 |
[16:47] | However, | 然而 |
[16:48] | despite the terrible damage I’ve caused over there, | 尽管我对那里造成了 |
[16:51] | I have– Ow! | 可怕的伤害 我… |
[16:57] | Blinded myself. | 戳到我眼睛了 |
[16:59] | But apart from the light blinding and the damaged dam, | 但除了眼睛被戳了一下和堤坝受损外 |
[17:02] | I have finally, after two or three years, | 经过两三年的努力后 |
[17:05] | opened up this dam again, | 我终于再次打通了这座堤坝 |
[17:08] | so we can effect a repair. | 这样 我们就可以进行修缮了 |
[17:14] | Kaleb then joined me to get the ball rolling. | 随后 卡莱布跟我一起开始修缮工作 |
[17:17] | And, to begin with, | 起初 |
[17:19] | everything went swimmingly. | 一切顺利 |
[17:21] | Yes! | 好耶 |
[17:23] | We dug through the subsoil | 我们挖掘了下层土 |
[17:24] | to get to the farm’s seemingly limitless supply of waterproof clay. | 挖出了农场里 似乎取之不尽的防水黏土… |
[17:29] | Juicy clay. | 湿漉漉的黏土 来吧 |
[17:33] | Which we’d use to create the dam. | …我们会用它来建造堤坝 |
[17:37] | Go on, keep going. | 继续 继续放 |
[17:39] | We then took the old pipe out. | 然后我们将旧管道取了出来… |
[17:42] | Stop! | 停! |
[17:44] | Gravity, easy transportation. | 多亏了重力 轻松运输 |
[17:48] | And manoeuvred the new pipe into place. | …并将新管道安装到位 |
[17:51] | Keep going that way. | 继续朝那边 – |
[17:53] | Yeah! Look at that! – That’s bang on. | 你看看! – 刚刚好 |
[17:57] | But from that moment on, the arguing started, | 但从那一刻起 争论开始了 |
[18:01] | because when it came to dam building, | 因为当谈及修建堤坝时 |
[18:03] | we both knew best. | 我们俩都是行家 |
[18:05] | You see how it’s sat in the channel. We’ve just got to fill clay in there. | 看看管道放在凹槽的方式 现在我们只需要 往里面填充一些黏土就行 对吧? |
[18:09] | No, you’re going to have to lift this up, | 不行 你必须把管道抬起来 |
[18:12] | but it isn’t just a little bit. It’s a precise measurement. | 而且不是只抬一点点 这需要精确的测量 |
[18:15] | You’ve got to lift this up with the clay. We can do that by hand, though. | 我们只需用黏土把它稍微抬高一点 – 但我们可以手动完成 |
[18:18] | No. – And then bed it with clay. | – 不行 然后 给它铺上黏土 |
[18:20] | Yes, but you say a little bit, but not like a little bit. | 对 但你说一点 但… – 我们可以手动完成 – 不是一点 |
[18:23] | I’m talking about that much higher. | 我的意思是要抬这么高 |
[18:26] | – I won’t be that much. – It will. | – 不用那么多 – 需要 |
[18:28] | I reckon that much. – No, that’s wrong. | – 我觉得要这么多 – 不 不对 |
[18:30] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[18:32] | When we get the right height, Kaleb… | – 我们达到合适的高度时… – |
[18:33] | – Honestly, take that out. – Shush. Please, listen. Please. | 说实话 把它开出去 你别说话了 请你听我说 |
[18:37] | The bottom of this has to be an inch below the level of the overflow pipe. | 它的底部必须比溢流管低2.5厘米 |
[18:43] | Yes! | 对!我知道该怎么做 |
[18:44] | I know how to do it, but you just keep shutting me down. | 但你一直不让我说话 |
[18:48] | To settle the dispute, | 为了解决争端 |
[18:50] | we installed a laser measuring device. | 我们安装了激光测量器 |
[18:54] | And after that, | 在那以后 |
[18:55] | we started building a temporary dam | 我们开始建造临时堤坝 |
[18:58] | to create a dry working area for the proper dam, | 为真正的水坝打造一个干燥的工作区 |
[19:02] | which is when the squabbling got worse. | 而就在那时 争吵更激烈了 |
[19:07] | Leave those. We’re going to need them to build on top of. | 不 求你了 你别碰 我们需要它们作为坝基 |
[19:09] | Yeah, but we’re going to do it there, look. | 对 我们要放在那里 你看 |
[19:11] | No. Please, stop interfering. | 不 请别动 别再干涉了 |
[19:15] | So sensitive all the time. | 一直那么敏感 |
[19:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢你哦 |
[19:20] | How many more do you need? | 你还需要多少? |
[19:35] | Don’t touch the laser… Don’t touch the laser thing! | 别碰到激光器 别碰到激光测量器! |
[19:39] | God strewth. | 好家伙 天啊 |
[19:41] | Oh no! He’s done it. Don’t hit the laser! | 不…别撞到激光器! |
[19:45] | Oh for fuck’s sake! | 真烦 |
[19:49] | I’ve never seen incompetence like it. | 我从没见过这么没用的人 |
[19:56] | Why didn’t I do… Oh! | 我为什么没有… |
[19:58] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[20:03] | Right. Can you put it on crab steer? | – 好吧 |
[20:06] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 你能调到四轮同向转向吗? – 可以 |
[20:07] | At the minute, you’ve got the wheels doing that. | 当你让车轮切换到那种模式时 |
[20:09] | You want to get them all turning the same way. | 你会让车轮都朝一个方向转动 |
[20:12] | Yeah. | 对 |
[20:15] | That’s not crab steer. | 那不是四轮同向转向模式 |
[20:18] | You’re not in crab steer. | 你没用四轮同向转向 |
[20:20] | No, Kaleb, stop it! You’ve got to get it in crab steer. | 不 卡莱布 停 你得用四轮同向转向 |
[20:23] | Don’t move it until you get it in crab steer. | 等你调成四轮同向转向后再动 |
[20:28] | It’s in crab steer, | 这就是四轮同向转向 |
[20:30] | but I cannot turn the steering wheel. | 但我没法转动方向盘 |
[20:33] | Watch. | 你看 |
[20:37] | Please put it in crab steer. | 请调到四轮同向转向 |
[20:41] | It’s in crab steer! I just cannot move! | 这就是四轮同向转向 我只是没法动… |
[20:43] | No, you have to turn the steering wheel to lock it into crab steer! | 不 你必须转动方向盘 才能把它锁定到四轮同向转向 |
[20:52] | Jesus Christ! | 天啊 |
[20:55] | You’re going to have to get a chainsaw and lop that branch off. | 你得找把电锯 把那根树枝锯掉 |
[21:02] | Don’t worry, Kaleb, I’m on my way to rescue you | 别担心 |
[21:04] | from your own incompetence. | 卡莱布 我这就来救没用的你 |
[21:07] | Where would you go? Here? | 从哪儿开始锯?这儿吗? |
[21:10] | The knuckle. | 关节处 |
[21:11] | No. – At the knuckle. | – 不 – 在关节处 |
[21:15] | Here? | 这里? |
[21:24] | – You idiot! What? | 白痴 – |
[21:26] | You’re meant to cut from the bottom. | 怎么了? – 你得从底部开始锯 |
[21:38] | Oh! Fuck you! | 去你的! |
[21:41] | You knew that was going to happen! | 你知道会发生这种事 |
[21:44] | – That wasn’t funny. I told you… | 那不好玩 – |
[21:46] | I told you to go around that side and cut. | 我跟你说了从底部开始锯 – 你跟我… |
[21:48] | I didn’t do fuck all! | 我他妈的什么都没做 你要从底部锯 |
[21:50] | You spent all morning throwing fucking rocks at me. | 你整个早上都在跟我作对 |
[21:53] | And now… | 现在… |
[21:54] | Hello? | 你好 |
[21:56] | The tree landed on my bloody head. | 树落到我头上了 |
[21:59] | Hi, what’s going on? | 嗨 怎么了? |
[22:01] | Oh, he’s being a fucking foetus is what’s going on. | 这个巨婴又在无理取闹 |
[22:05] | You’re just incompetent with a chainsaw. | 你根本不会用电锯 |
[22:06] | You cut from the bottom cos it was pinching. | 你该从底部开始锯 因为树枝会挤压刀片 |
[22:09] | It pinched onto my head. | 它…树枝砸到我的头了 – 查理 别跟他说话 – |
[22:12] | No, it pinched the chainsaw blade. It’s fucking bullshit! | 它夹住了电锯刀片 – 真他妈胡扯 – 是啊 |
[22:16] | What are we doing anyway? | 总之 我们在做什么? |
[22:18] | Ah well, now I can explain that, and you’ll be pleased. | 现在我可以解释一下 你会很高兴的 |
[22:25] | Behold! | 瞧啊 |
[22:27] | You’re repairing the dam? | – 你们在修缮堤坝吗? |
[22:28] | Yes! | – 是的 |
[22:30] | The pipe that was in there was all broken. | 里面的管道全都坏了 |
[22:32] | So we’ve got that out, we’ve got some clay | 我们把那个弄出来了 |
[22:35] | to create a temporary dam | 在建造真正的堤坝时 |
[22:38] | while we build the proper dam. | 我们拿黏土搭建了一个临时堤坝 |
[22:39] | Okay. – But then the foetus, | – 好的 – 但然后 这位巨婴 |
[22:42] | whose only been driving for a few minutes, | 只开了几分钟车 |
[22:44] | has managed to drop the telehandler off the track. | 就成功让伸缩臂叉车脱轨了 |
[22:47] | Yeah, that’s what happened. | 对 那…就那样… |
[22:48] | And then he went against a tree branch, which I had to cut off, | 然后他撞到了一根树枝 我不得不把它锯掉 |
[22:51] | and he thought it would be humorous if I was cutting near the knuckle, | 而他觉得我从关节处开始锯很可笑 |
[22:55] | ’cause he could see from the cab | 因为他能从驾驶室看到 |
[22:56] | that it would push it round and knock me over | 这样用电锯锯树枝 |
[22:59] | with a running chainsaw… | 会让树枝落下撞到我 |
[23:00] | That’s untrue. – Yes, it’s true. | – 那不是真的 – 他觉得…这是真的 |
[23:02] | No, it’s not. – It is. | – 不 不是 – 是 |
[23:03] | You were using a chainsaw? Yes. | – 你用了电锯? – 对 |
[23:05] | Like that? Well, I had a hat on. | – 就这么用的? – 我戴着帽子呢 |
[23:07] | Fucking bullshit! | 胡说八道 |
[23:08] | Safety trousers? | 安全裤呢? |
[23:10] | My jeans. | – 我穿了牛仔裤 |
[23:11] | You could have cut your leg off. | – 你可能会锯到腿的 |
[23:12] | Exactly, but I wouldn’t have done if it weren’t for Kaleb. | 没错 确实可能 但如果不是卡莱布 我不会的 |
[23:16] | You’re gonna have to seriously reprimand him. | 你必须严肃斥责他 |
[23:18] | Well, no, I’m reprimanding you for not wearing any… | 嗯 我知道 我在斥责你不穿… |
[23:20] | I was wearing, I had a visor. | – 我穿了…我戴着护目镜呢 – 你可能… |
[23:23] | Yeah, and then you slip. | – 对 万一你滑倒… – 我确实滑了一跤 |
[23:24] | – I didn’t slip. – What’s the weather? | 这什么天气? |
[23:26] | All right, but anyway, luckily, that didn’t happen. | 好吧 但总之 很幸运 我没锯到腿 |
[23:29] | And why we do it, I mean, | 我们为什么…我是说… |
[23:31] | I am… | 我… |
[23:34] | flabbergasted at this. | 很惊讶你们刚刚如何… |
[23:36] | How long has this taken to create this mess? | 你们花了多长时间制造这场混乱? 你们…你们在修复、修缮 |
[23:39] | – You are mending, fixing, repairing… Yes. | – 维修堤坝… |
[23:44] | – …a dam… – Yes. | – 对 |
[23:45] | That is protecting, holding back water, | …而堤坝是用来保护并阻挡水的 |
[23:48] | and if this goes wrong, | 如果出了问题 |
[23:50] | which there is a likelihood that it will… | 现在看来有可能会出问题 |
[23:53] | It didn’t. – No offence. | – 无意冒犯… – 确实出了点问题 |
[23:54] | Straight down there, | …就在那边 |
[23:56] | down at Eastend, the only part of Chadlington | 往东端 查德灵顿唯一… |
[23:58] | – that actually quite likes you… – Brookend. Yeah. | – 布鲁克恩德 – …喜欢你的地区 |
[24:01] | …you’re gonna flood. | 会被你淹掉 |
[24:03] | And you haven’t notified anybody. | 而且你没有通知任何人 |
[24:05] | It’s a statutory requirement to notify the local authority. | 这是法定要求 必须通知当地政府 |
[24:08] | You’ve got to notify the West Oxfordshire District Council. | 你必须通知西牛津郡议会 |
[24:11] | – How do you get on with them? – They’re gonna say no. | – 你现在跟他们处得怎么样? – 他们会拒绝 |
[24:13] | Well, they are gonna say no, because they’re gonna say: | 他们会拒绝 因为他们会说 |
[24:16] | “What precautions have you taken to stop a flood risk?” | “你采取了哪些 预防洪水威胁的措施?” |
[24:20] | None! | 没有 |
[24:22] | Whatsoever! | 一点都没 |
[24:27] | I’ve still got a chainsaw. | 我还拿着电锯 |
[24:29] | If you knew how to use it right, you’d be fine. | 如果你知道怎么用就没事 |
[24:31] | It’s a good job I’ve come. | 事实上 还好我来了 |
[24:34] | – I’m not speaking to him again. Stupid man! | – 我再也不跟他说话了 – 笨蛋 |
[24:37] | – Oh, and the other thing. Go on, then. | – 还有一件事 – 那么… 你说啊 |
[24:39] | No, no, no, no. How are we going to rectify this mess? | 不 我们怎么收拾这个烂摊子? |
[24:43] | – What mess? – This! | – 什么烂摊子? – 这个! |
[24:44] | Look, you’ve chucked all the… I mean how are you going to get that out? | 你看 你已经把所有东西扔进去了… 你怎么拿出来? |
[24:47] | You’ve just dumped rubbish in a water course. | 你刚把垃圾倒进了水道里 – 你…那是什么? – |
[24:50] | – What is that? Any asbestos in there? – No. | 下层土 – 里面有石棉吗? – 没有 |
[24:53] | – Well, that’s brick rubble. – That was already in there. | – 那块砖…碎石? – 是黏土管 |
[24:56] | You’re blocking the… | – 那已经在里面了 – 你堵住了… |
[24:58] | Don’t shout at me. No, it’s both of you. | 别吼我 吼他 – 这是他的主意 |
[25:00] | – No, it’s not me! Well, you’re here. | 与我无关! – 不 是你们俩的 你在这里 |
[25:02] | You got the digger in. I get employed by him to do it. | – 你有挖掘机… – 因为是他雇我来的 |
[25:04] | You’re aiding and abetting him. | – 你在帮助并教唆他 |
[25:06] | I didn’t do anything. – He’s farm manager. | – 我什么都没做 他是农场经理 |
[25:08] | Here it goes, the blame goes to me. | 开始了 这下成了我的错了 |
[25:10] | Hold on, who was driving it? You were. | 等等 是谁开的车?是你吧 |
[25:12] | But Charlie, I said: “I don’t think this is a good idea | 不 查理 我说过 |
[25:15] | – to bring this down here.” It wasn’t a good idea. | “我觉得把车开到这里 不是个好主意” 的确不是 这不是个好主意… |
[25:28] | We decided, after all this, | 经历了这一切后 |
[25:30] | to stop dam work until the ground was less muddy, | 我们决定 等地面没那么泥泞了再继续 |
[25:34] | and went back to installing the new fully insulated pigloos. | 于是我们就回去安装全封闭的新猪窝 |
[25:40] | And when that was done, | 当完工时 |
[25:42] | it was time to move in the new residents. | 是时候让新居民搬进去了 |
[25:46] | Right, let’s get them back. | 好了 让我们把它们带回来 |
[25:48] | Is that–? | 那是… – |
[25:53] | That’s quite loud! | 不! – 叫得声音好大 |
[25:55] | Come on pigs. Come on piggies. | 过来 猪猪 |
[25:59] | Yeah. | 好了 – |
[26:05] | Go, go, go. Come on! | 走 – 快来 |
[26:07] | There you go. | 就是这样 |
[26:09] | Piggies! | 猪猪们! |
[26:12] | Look at this, a whole pig city. | 看看这里 一座猪猪城 |
[26:15] | Woodland pigs. | 林地猪 |
[26:17] | Hey boys, look they’re snuffling around. | – 看啊 它们正在嗅来嗅去的 – |
[26:19] | Have they started truffling? Yes, look. Look. | 它们已经开始找松露了吗? 是的 你看 它们都…看啊 |
[26:23] | Oh, look at their little faces! | 看看它们的小脸蛋 |
[26:26] | They look happier here than they did in their… | 说实话 它们似乎比在田里时开心 |
[26:29] | – I feel here happier looking at them. – I do. | – 在这里看着它们 我也更开心 – 我也是 |
[26:35] | With the pigs settling into their new woodland home, | 随着猪猪们在林地小屋安家 |
[26:38] | Kaleb could have their old field back, | 卡莱布可以收回他的地了 |
[26:41] | so he could use it to make money for his side of the operation. | 这样他就能拿那块地 替他那边的运营赚钱了 |
[26:46] | I’m gonna clear this up, and then, I’m gonna plant grass. | 我会清理这块地 然后种草 |
[26:49] | What? – I’m gonna plant grass, make hay. | – 什么? – 我要在这里种草 – |
[26:52] | Oh, hay. – Sell the hay. Yeah. | 好制作干草 弄点干草 没错 – 干草 |
[26:54] | Is hay really a good idea? | 干草真的是个好主意吗? |
[26:57] | I think so. | 我觉得是 |
[26:58] | Three cuts, get £200 a ton. | 收割三次 每吨能赚两百英镑 |
[27:02] | So I’m going to small bale it, then I’m gonna sell them for £7 a bale. | 我打算把干草打包成小包 然后以每包七英镑的价格出售 |
[27:04] | To all the people moving out of London | 卖给所有搬出伦敦后养了马的人 |
[27:07] | – who then get horses. – Exactly. | 没错 |
[27:09] | So who’s moved up? Joe Wicks has moved up here apparently. | 谁搬到…乔威克斯搬到了这里 |
[27:12] | I don’t know who that is. | – 我不知道那是谁 – 另一位… |
[27:13] | You could introduce me to them all. | 你可以把我介绍给他们 |
[27:15] | Look at that for a business plan. Made me happier already. | 看看这个商业计划 已经让我很开心了 |
[27:18] | Yeah, but what the ladies and gentlemen are doing now | 是啊 但女士们和先生们 在听到我说我认识 |
[27:20] | is shitting themselves laughing | 乔威克斯时都笑得不行 |
[27:22] | – at the notion that I know Joe Wicks. – I don’t know who that is. | |
[27:25] | He’s that fitness man in Covid, and he did those exercises online, | – 对 但我不知道… |
[27:29] | and everybody started watching him. | – 他是新冠期间的健身达人 他在网上锻炼 大家都开始看他 |
[27:31] | Anyway, he’s moved up here. | 总之 他搬过来了 |
[27:32] | We’ve got Cowell, we’ve got Beckham, | 我们有考威尔、贝克汉姆 |
[27:34] | Natalie Imbruglia… | 娜塔莉安博莉亚和阿曼达霍顿 |
[27:36] | We’ve got Amanda Holden. | |
[27:39] | We can sell hay to their horses. – Yeah. | 我们可以把干草卖给他们的马 – 相信我 – 好的 |
[27:44] | Leaving Kaleb to prep his field, | 我让卡莱布去准备他的地 |
[27:46] | I turned my attention back to the enforcement notice. | 而我把注意力转向了强制执行通知书 关门通知 |
[27:50] | Charlie had now submitted our appeal, | 查理现在已经提交了我们的申诉 |
[27:53] | and I had my fingers crossed | 我祈祷 |
[27:55] | that the farm shop at least could stay open, | 至少能保留农场商店 |
[27:58] | as it was the only way that my “farming the unfarmed” projects | 因为那是我的“开发未耕地”计划中 迪丽斯库阿特农场 黑莓果酱 |
[28:03] | could ever make money. | 唯一的赚钱方式 |
[28:05] | So I’m actually £8,230 up. | 所以 我实际上赚了8230英镑 |
[28:10] | To make sure we had a case, | 为了确保我们有理有据 |
[28:12] | the shop had to be squeaky clean. | 必须保证商店“干干净净” |
[28:15] | Which meant everything for sale in there | 这意味着店里出售的一切 |
[28:17] | had to have come from inside a council-imposed 16-mile radius. | 这个跟我蛋蛋的味道一样 都必须来自议会规定的 方圆25公里以内的地区 迪丽斯库阿特农场的鸟类 |
[28:23] | We all understood that. | 我们都理解这一要求 |
[28:26] | Except Lisa. | 除了丽莎 |
[28:28] | Lisa has a rather Irish attitude | 丽莎对规章制度 |
[28:32] | – to rules and regulations. – Yeah. | 有一种爱尔兰人的态度 对 |
[28:34] | I went in there the other day whilst it was closed, after hours. | 前几天关门后 我去了商店 |
[28:37] | Under the counter… | 私底下 |
[28:39] | everything, | 应有尽有 |
[28:41] | red-handed. | 被我当场逮到 |
[28:43] | If you want any of the products you and I have put a moratorium on selling– | 如果你想购买任何 我们已经停止销售的产品… |
[28:46] | No because we keep saying to her: “You can’t sell this.” | 不行 因为我们一直跟她说 “你不能卖这个 你不能…” |
[28:49] | And she literally can’t see why. | 她不能…她是真的不理解原因 |
[28:52] | So here is a planning enforcement notice. | 所以 这是规划强制执行通知书 |
[28:56] | “If you don’t comply, you get prosecuted.” | – 你不遵守就会被起诉 – 没错 |
[28:57] | It’s not like a civil thing. | 这不是民事诉讼 |
[28:59] | And I keep saying to Lisa: | 我一直跟丽莎说 |
[29:01] | “If you carry on selling stuff that is in breach of this enforcement notice, | “如果你继续出售违反 -“强制执行通知书的东西…” – 嗯 |
[29:06] | “we–” Well, it’ll be me in The Daily Mail. | “…我们… 上《每日邮报》的人会是我 |
[29:08] | But “we will be fined.” | “但我们会被罚款” |
[29:10] | And I– So, if you could have a st– I mean, I talked to her. | 而且我…所以你可以…我跟她聊过 |
[29:14] | “Oh, it’ll be all right.” | 她说:“不会有事的” |
[29:16] | Which is lovely. I mean I’d love to live in Ireland | 真的很可爱 我很想住在爱尔兰 |
[29:18] | ’cause I think a country functions better | 我觉得如果一个国家有这种态度 |
[29:20] | – if you have that attitude. – So, you’d like me to say… | – 运作会更加高效 只要… – 所以你想让我说… |
[29:22] | You know sometimes you’re quite firm with me. | 你知道你有时对我挺严厉的吗? |
[29:26] | Could you be that firm with Lisa and say: | 你能严厉地对丽莎说 |
[29:28] | “Lisa, you have got to take out all this illegal stuff”? | “丽莎 |
[29:34] | Hmm. | 你得撤掉这些违法的东西” |
[29:43] | Hi, Charlie. | – 嗨 |
[29:44] | We’re under the spotlight. Properly. | 查理 – 我们受到了当局关注 |
[29:46] | Yeah. | 是吗? |
[29:47] | Quite a lot of it is directed at the farm shop as well. | 其中很多是针对农场商店的 |
[29:51] | And I know we’ve had discussions over the past few months | 我知道我们在过去几个月里 |
[29:54] | about what you can and can’t sell, | 已经讨论过 可以以及不可以售卖的东西 |
[29:57] | and we’ve done the potato thing, which has gone brilliantly. | – 对 – 我们已经完成了土豆那部分 |
[30:00] | Yes, it has. Everyone loves it. | – 一切进展顺利 – 是的 大家都很喜欢 |
[30:02] | So, but you’ve got prices now on the… | – 但你现在把价格贴在… |
[30:05] | I have, yeah. | – 是的 |
[30:06] | You can’t do that. Really you can’t sell them. | 我们不能那么做 我们… – 真的 |
[30:09] | Yes. | 你不能卖那些衣服 – 当然了 好吧 |
[30:10] | – You cannot sell them. Yeah. | – 你不能卖衣服 – 好吧 |
[30:13] | We can’t give them any more ammunition. | 我们不能再让他们抓到把柄了 |
[30:15] | So anything, | 所以 任何东西 任何产自方圆25公里外的东西… |
[30:17] | – anything that is 16 miles away must go. – Yeah. | – 嗯 – …都必须撤掉 |
[30:23] | I mean as much as I want to respect | 虽然我想尽可能尊重 |
[30:26] | government, councils and everything else, | 政府、议会以及其他一切… |
[30:28] | at what stage | – 嗯 – …但在某个阶段 |
[30:30] | do you just really struggle | 你不觉得真的很难尊重 |
[30:33] | with trying to respect what they’re doing? | 他们的所作所为吗? |
[30:35] | Because there could be– I’m not trading arms here. | 因为可能有…我这儿又不是交易武器 |
[30:39] | It’s just a farm shop. | 这只是一家农场商店 |
[30:40] | I’ll come back to that. Where’s the Monopoly from? | 我会回到这个话题的 《大富翁》是哪儿来的? |
[30:43] | Cotswolds Monopoly. Look, Diddly Squat. | 科茨沃尔德的《大富翁》 |
[30:45] | Yeah I know, but it’s made in… | 是的 这…我知道 但这是中国制造的 |
[30:47] | – China… It’s like the book Jeremy wrote. | – 就像杰里米写的书一样 |
[30:49] | We can’t sell the book. | – 对 但你不能在这里卖书 |
[30:50] | We can’t sell the book here. I mean, we have to follow the rules. | 《迪丽斯库阿特 农场的一年》 我们必须遵守规则 |
[30:53] | If we don’t follow the rules, you could actually end up | 如果我们不遵守 |
[30:56] | with a criminal conviction, which is ridiculous. | 你可能真的会被判有罪 |
[30:59] | I understand that. | 这很荒谬 我知道 |
[31:01] | Because all we’re doing is selling some amazing farm produce, | 因为我们只是在卖 很不错的农产品而已 |
[31:04] | you know, oils, chutneys, | 油、辣椒酱、橘子酱… |
[31:07] | marm… marmala… | |
[31:14] | We don’t even grow oranges. | 我们甚至都没种橘子 |
[31:17] | That’s old stock from last year. | 那是去年的存货… |
[31:19] | Yeah, but it doesn’t matter whether it’s old stock. | 是的 但是不是存货并没有关系 |
[31:21] | – They would prefer that I waste it. – Where is it made? | – 他们宁愿我浪费… |
[31:23] | South Somerset. | – 它的产地是哪儿?南萨默塞特 |
[31:25] | – It’s not within our 16 miles. – No. | 那在25公里以外 不在方圆25公里以内 不在 |
[31:28] | The longer I look, the worse it becomes, doesn’t it? | 我看得越久 情况越糟 对吧? |
[31:32] | Handkerchiefs. | 手帕 |
[31:34] | They look quite Italian to me. | 我觉得这手帕看起来很像意大利货 |
[31:36] | Were they embroidered locally? | 这是当地绣的吗? |
[31:38] | No… | – 是的 – |
[31:39] | – Lisa, we’ve really… – Charlie, I understand. I understand. | 丽莎 我们真的… 我…查理 我理解 |
[31:42] | It’s just I find it really difficult that everything we do, | 我只是…我觉得真的很难接受 我们所做的一切 |
[31:46] | it doesn’t make any difference. It’s still no. | 根本没任何用 依然被说不行 |
[31:48] | But we are fighting, you know, | 但我们在与那些不理性 |
[31:50] | people who are not being rational about the objective, you know, | 且不了解这个农场的目标 |
[31:54] | position of this farm. | 和位置的人抗争 |
[31:56] | All we’re wanting to do is sell some local produce, | 我们只想售卖当地的产品 |
[31:59] | which is what we’re allowed to do, | 这是我们有许可 |
[32:01] | from a shop that we have permission in. | 能在商店里卖的东西 |
[32:03] | When we challenge them, which we are doing on the planning, | 当我们按照计划质疑他们时 |
[32:07] | we can then say: “This is ridiculous. Let’s get a carpark in.” | 我们才可以说:“这太荒谬了 让我们建个停车场” |
[32:11] | I know it’s frustrating. | 我知道这让人很沮丧 |
[32:13] | Lots of rules in life are frustrating, | 生活中的很多规则都令人沮丧 |
[32:15] | but these we must follow just for now. | 但我们暂时必须遵守 |
[32:19] | So, in no particular order: | 顺序不分先后:橘子酱、书 |
[32:21] | marmalade, book, presumably socks– | 大概还有袜子 |
[32:25] | No, yes… | 没错 |
[32:27] | Monopoly, handkerchiefs. | 《大富翁》、手帕… |
[32:33] | Did you manage to get across to her | 你跟她讲清楚了 |
[32:35] | – the importance of not selling… – I did see produce | 不能随便卖货的重要性… |
[32:38] | coming out of the shop before I left. | 是的…在我离开前 我确实看到产品被运出商店 |
[32:41] | Books particularly, Monopoly. | 特别是书、《大富翁》 |
[32:44] | So there’s the, I, ye– Yes, I think actually she– | 所以有…对 |
[32:46] | I think we’ve got the message through. | 我觉得… 我觉得我们跟她讲清楚了 |
[32:49] | Right, she’s not here. | 好的 她现在不在这里 |
[32:51] | I’ll bet you any money | 我打赌她正在把今早拿出去的 |
[32:52] | she’s loading her car up with all the stuff she took out this morning | 所有东西装上她的车 |
[32:55] | and is putting it back. Hmm. | 准备放回去 |
[33:01] | Praying that Charlie had got through to Lisa, | 我祈祷查理成功说服了丽莎 |
[33:04] | I got back to my winter jobs, | 与此同时 我回去完成冬季工作 |
[33:08] | which alternated between tedious… | 这些工作时而单调乏味… |
[33:18] | Oh Christ! | |
[33:20] | Delicious snack for you “sheeps”. | 这是给你们绵羊的美味小吃 |
[33:25] | Oh for fuck sake! | 天啊 |
[33:28] | And unbelievably rewarding. | …时而带有难以置信的回报 |
[33:31] | Oh yes! | 太好了 |
[33:35] | Mincing. | 切碎中 |
[33:37] | Minced. | 切碎了 |
[33:40] | In addition, | 除此以外 |
[33:42] | there was another winter task that I’d decided was worth doing. | 我认为 还有一个冬季工作值得完成 |
[33:50] | My job today is to try and save the life of this willow tree, | 我今天的工作是 试着拯救这棵柳树的生命 |
[33:54] | which amazingly, | 令人惊讶的是 |
[33:55] | even though it’s fallen over, | 虽然树倒了 |
[33:57] | isn’t dead. | 但它并没有死 |
[34:02] | Obviously, to do this, I needed some help. | 显然 要做到这一点 我需要一些帮助 |
[34:05] | So I called Rupert, the local tree expert. | 所以我给当地的树木专家 鲁珀特打了电话 |
[34:10] | What’s the plan then, to make it come back up again? | 你打算怎么让它复位呢? |
[34:13] | We’re going to pollard it right low. | 我们得给它去梢 |
[34:14] | We’re going to take off all the weight at the top of the willow. | 我们得把柳树顶端的重量都去掉 所以希望… |
[34:18] | And that’s pollarding. | – 那是去梢? – 是去梢 |
[34:19] | It’s pollarding. It’s going to maintain the tree, make it last longer, | 这能维护树木 让它活得更久 |
[34:22] | – 18 years or so. – But there’s no roots. | – 十五年左右 – 但我…什么?没有根? |
[34:25] | How’s it going to put roots down? | 它怎么扎根呢? |
[34:26] | They’ll come back. | – 根会长回来的 – 会吗? |
[34:27] | Will they? – Yeah, yeah. | 会的 |
[34:39] | After Rupert had used his hydraulic secateurs | 鲁珀特用他的液压剪枝器 |
[34:42] | to prune the tree of excess weight… | 修剪掉多余的重量后… |
[34:52] | Bloody glad I’m not in there! | 真开心不用我去操作 |
[34:55] | We joined forces, like the Cotswold Thunderbirds, | …我们像科茨沃尔德雷鸟队一样合作 |
[34:59] | with me in a rented Bobcat | 我驾驶租来的山猫机器 |
[35:02] | pulling a cable attached to the tree, | 拉着连接在树上的缆绳 |
[35:05] | and Rupert using his JCB | 而鲁珀特用他的JCB |
[35:07] | to provide extra leverage. | 提供额外的杠杆力 |
[35:11] | If we can get this tree upright, it’ll be a miracle. | 如果我们能让这棵树直立起来 那就是一个奇迹 |
[35:14] | If we get it upright, and it survives… | 如果我们让它立起来并活下去… |
[35:18] | I was gonna say I’ll go to church. | 我本来想说我会去教堂 |
[35:21] | I won’t do that. | 我不会去的 |
[35:23] | Okay Jeremy, if you can drive forward. | 好了 杰里米 你往前开 |
[35:26] | Full power. | 全力前进 |
[35:57] | I’m guessing from the wheelspin | 我猜从车轮的旋转来看 |
[35:59] | we’re not making the tree become vertical. | 我们无法把树立起来 |
[36:08] | Just waiting for the cable to snap and scythe through the cab, | 只能等着缆绳断掉 |
[36:12] | severing my abdomen. | 然后让镰刀穿过驾驶室 切断我的腹部 |
[36:16] | With the willow still stubbornly horizontal, | 随着柳树仍然固执地躺在地上 |
[36:20] | I decided to deploy my chainsaw skills | 我决定对其余下的树枝 |
[36:23] | on its remaining branches. | 施展我的电锯技能 |
[36:28] | Then Rupert tried to pull the tree up on his lonesome. | 然后鲁珀特试着独自将树拉起来 |
[36:35] | Here he comes! Here he comes! | 起来了! |
[36:42] | Here he is! | 立起来了! |
[36:47] | Is it going to fall straight over again? Is it going to go upright, or? | 难道又要直接倒下了吗? 它能直立吗? |
[36:53] | Tree is up! | 树立起来了! |
[36:59] | That’s just brilliant. | 那真是太棒了 |
[37:02] | – Really well thanks for that. It’s good. | 真的很棒 谢谢你 看起来不错 |
[37:04] | And honestly you’d never know we’d had a digger in here, | 老实说 |
[37:06] | or any machinery at all. | 你根本不会察觉 我们在这里使用了挖掘机或其他机器 |
[37:11] | Please, God, don’t let Charlie Ireland down here | 上帝啊 |
[37:14] | for at least 6 months. | 让查理爱尔兰 六个月内都别来这里 |
[37:24] | February was now upon us. | 二月即将来临 |
[37:37] | And with the pigs enjoying their new woodland home, | 在猪猪们享受它们的林地新家园时 |
[37:40] | and my winter jobs mainly done, | 我的冬季工作基本完成 |
[37:44] | I went off to do some filming for The Grand Tour. | 我去拍了几集《大世界之旅》 |
[37:49] | And while I was gone, | 我不在的时候 |
[37:51] | one of the pointy-eared mongrel piglets fell ill. | 一只尖耳杂种小猪崽生病了 丽莎镜头 |
[37:57] | So Lisa called in Dilwyn the vet. | 丽莎请来了兽医迪尔翁 |
[38:01] | So, he’s got blue ears. | 它的耳朵是蓝色的 |
[38:04] | – He’s been shivering a bit. Oh… | 有点发抖 |
[38:06] | He’s a bit unsteady on his legs. | 腿有点站不稳 |
[38:08] | – You can see his belly’s quite empty. Why– | 你可以看到它的肚子 |
[38:11] | I don’t think he’s been suckling his mother. | 很空 |
[38:12] | What’s the blue ears? | 所以它没有喝它妈妈的奶 这…蓝耳朵是怎么回事? |
[38:14] | The blue ears is he’s probably got a bit of septicaemia, | 蓝耳朵表明它可能得了败血症 |
[38:17] | which is basically, he’s in shock a little bit, | 基本上 它有一点休克的症状 |
[38:20] | because he’s probably | 因为它…它的血液里 |
[38:23] | got a bug floating around in his blood. | 可能有一只漂浮的虫子 |
[38:25] | I’ll take him back. I’ll put the heater on in the car. | 我会带它回去 – 我会把车里的暖气打开… – 好的 |
[38:28] | Yeah. – And I’ll take him back, | …我会带它回来的 |
[38:29] | and I’ll keep you posted. | 有情况我们会及时通知你 |
[38:31] | Poor little one. | – 小可怜 – 我知道 |
[38:33] | Lisa then insisted that Dilwyn give the piglet | 然后丽莎坚持让迪尔翁给小猪崽 |
[38:36] | the full 5-star platinum plus treatment. | 布里奇兽医诊所 做完整的五星级铂金治疗 |
[38:44] | So that’s the pump, and that warms up the fluids going into him. | 所以 这是泵 那个会把液体加热后输送到它的体内 |
[38:50] | So basically, we’re trying to warm up his blood. | 所以我们正在努力让它的… 温暖它的血液 |
[38:53] | We’re warming up his body | 我们在加热它体内的血液 |
[38:55] | and this is trying to correct his dehydration really. | 然后…这是试着改善它的脱水情况 |
[38:59] | Yeah, we’ll see how we get on. | 是的 我们看看情况如何 |
[39:10] | I returned a week later | 一周后我回来了 |
[39:11] | and got straight back into more pig jobs. | 我直接投入到养猪的工作中 |
[39:14] | Right. | 好的 |
[39:16] | Home time. | 回家时间 |
[39:18] | The first of which was to return Ajax, | 第一个工作就是返还阿贾克斯 |
[39:21] | the boar I’d rented to impregnate the lady pigs. | 那头让猪女士们怀孕的公猪 |
[39:26] | Aw, he must be so looking forward to going back to some friends. | 它一定很想回到朋友的身边 |
[39:29] | Do you know how much it cost, how much we had to pay? | 你知道它多少钱吗? 我们要付多少钱? |
[39:33] | For each successful shag he had is 50 quid. | 它每成功交配一次要支付 50 英镑 |
[39:37] | We have to pay his pimp at Avis, | 我们得给他的皮条客阿维斯付钱 我们从他那里租的… |
[39:40] | – from whom we rented him, 50 quid. – Yeah. | – 对 |
[39:42] | And so he’s done… five? | – …50英镑 它成功了五次? |
[39:44] | – Four. Four. | – 四次 – 四次 |
[39:46] | That’s 80 quid. | 那是80英镑 |
[39:47] | No, it’s 200. | 不 是200英镑 |
[39:49] | While we’re on the subject of money, Lisa, | 说起钱 |
[39:51] | – you know when I was away… Hmm-hmm. | 丽莎 我不在的时候 |
[39:54] | – …and that piglet was ill. Yes. | 那只小猪崽生病了 是的 |
[39:57] | – And you sent it to the vet. – I did. | – 你把它送去兽医那儿了 – 是的 |
[40:03] | That’s the vet bill. | 这是兽医的账单 |
[40:05] | God almighty! And it died. | 老天爷啊 也太贵了吧 |
[40:07] | Feeder tube. Aw colostomy! They put a feeding tube down his– | 喂食管、初乳… 他们不得不插入喂食管… |
[40:10] | No, no, no. Never mind what they did. | 是的 不 别管他们做了什么 |
[40:13] | What’s that say? £673. | 那是多少钱?673英镑 – |
[40:17] | I just let them die? – Gone. | 没了 – 我就放任它们死去? |
[40:19] | I don’t know what you do actually. | 我其实不知道你会做什么 |
[40:21] | Put that one down when it was like that. | 当它处于那种状态时 就放弃吧 |
[40:23] | – Say goodbye. I didn’t know, everyone was away. | – 跟它告别 – 我不知道 |
[40:26] | -£673.40. They tried to keep it alive. | – 大家都不在 所以我就… – |
[40:30] | Yes, they did! | 673.4英镑 – 他们真的尽力让它活下去 – 是啊 |
[40:31] | – A post-mortem? That’s a bit flash. – Yes! | 尸体解剖 – 对 你… – 这很贵 |
[40:33] | – Who asked for a post-mortem? – Have you got that picture of it? | – 谁要求的? – 你有那张照片吗? |
[40:35] | So here’s one picture look. | 这儿有一张照片 你看 |
[40:37] | That’s at the vet nurse’s house, | 那是兽医护士家 |
[40:39] | ’cause they had to take it home for the night. | 因为他们必须带它回去过夜 |
[40:40] | Oh! | |
[40:41] | But she was getting paid all night to look after that pig. | 但她整晚照看那头猪是有钱拿的 她… |
[40:44] | Look at the little thing on his ear like a… | 看看小家伙的耳朵… |
[40:46] | We’re farmers! I know. | – 它看起来很…我知道 – 我们是农民 |
[40:48] | – I mean I like the piglets, but £673! – I’ll eat it myself in future. | – 我喜欢小猪崽 但673英镑 – 以后我会自己吃… |
[40:53] | – That’s bad. That’s a lot. | 那太糟了 这…太贵了 |
[40:56] | Well, now they’ve done a post-mortem, why did it die? | 既然做了尸检 |
[40:58] | Gonna bring that gate around. | 那知道它为什么会死吗? |
[41:00] | It had a heart defect. | 它有心脏缺陷 |
[41:01] | Well, who was to know? | 好吧 谁能想到呢? |
[41:03] | Well, we do now, | 我们现在知道了 |
[41:04] | – because we’ve spent £673. Go on then. | 因为我们花了673英镑 |
[41:09] | Cock! | 来吧 |
[41:10] | You go that side. | 到外面去 |
[41:12] | The extravagance was all the more annoying, | 这种奢侈令人愈发恼火 |
[41:15] | because it was now time to see how Kaleb and I were doing | 因为现在是时候 |
[41:18] | in our competition. | 看卡莱布和我在比赛中的表现了 |
[41:20] | So we’ve got to add another 1,800 quid to that. | – 我们还得加上一千八百英镑 – 一千九 |
[41:23] | Kaleb was still massively in the red, | 卡莱布仍然严重亏损 当然 |
[41:27] | but now the pigs were here, | 但现在养了猪 |
[41:29] | my outgoings were also on the rise. | 我的支出也在增加 |
[41:34] | So you’re at £98,500 | 所以你到目前花了98500英镑 |
[41:36] | you’ve spent so far | |
[41:38] | and made nothing. | 一分钱都没赚 |
[41:41] | Don’t you worry about me. Let’s worry about you. | 别担心我 担心一下你吧 |
[41:43] | – That pig. Oh, we’ve got the pig bill. | – 那只猪… – 我们收到了猪的账单 |
[41:45] | £673.40. – Yeah. | – 对 673.4英镑 – 是的 |
[41:48] | Lisa has screwed me on this one, I’ll grant you. | 丽莎给我搞砸了 我得承认 |
[41:51] | – Another one coming. – Another one what? | – 对 又来了一个账单 – 什么账单? |
[41:53] | I’ve got loads more. I’ve got loads of bills here for you. | – 我这儿有很多账单给你 |
[41:55] | What? – That machine that you’re obsessed with. | – 什么? 你租的那台你很着迷的机器 |
[41:58] | It is my emotional support machine, | 那是我的情感支持机器 |
[42:01] | like an emotional support dog. | 就像情感支持犬一样 |
[42:02] | I’m going to take it on planes with me on holiday. | 我会把它带上飞机 跟我一起度假 |
[42:04] | – It can have its own seat. | 它会有自己的座位 |
[42:06] | Well, how much was it? | 好吧 多少钱? |
[42:07] | £1,050. | 1050英镑 |
[42:09] | But I think that can be cancelled out by how happy it makes me. | 但我觉得这价格可以 与它让我高兴的程度相抵消 |
[42:12] | No, it definitely cannot. | 不行 当然不行 |
[42:13] | Well, does it– Does it keep me out of your hair? | 好吧…它是不是… 它是不是让我不再让你烦心了? |
[42:16] | Yeah, it did, I like the machine, don’t get me wrong. | 是的 我喜欢这台机器 |
[42:18] | – ‘Cause you’re nowhere near me. Yeah. | 别误会我的意思 只是单纯因为你不在我身边 是的 |
[42:21] | Did you have someone come down with a digger, | 你找人过来用了挖掘机吗? |
[42:23] | and remove a tree? | 去…移除了一棵树 那… |
[42:25] | No, no, no, we put a tree back up. | 不是 我们让一棵树复位了 |
[42:26] | Okey dokey. Well, that is a total of £3,090. | 好吧 那总共是3090英镑 |
[42:33] | Just there if I was you. | 如果我是你 我会写在那里 加上去吧 |
[42:35] | – Put it there. -£3,090? | – 3090英镑?你还有什么? |
[42:36] | – What else have you got? There’s the pig food. | – 这个 猪食的账单 |
[42:41] | £2,952. | 猪食 2952英镑 |
[42:44] | Have they been going to the Savoy? | 它们是去萨沃伊豪华酒店了吗? |
[42:48] | – And then you had the hire of the boar. – Oh, stop saying things. What? | 然后你不得不租那头公猪 别再说了 什么? |
[42:51] | – The hire of the boar. £200. Boar hire. | – 租用公猪 200英镑 – 公猪租赁 机械租赁4140 猪食2952 公猪租赁200 减去这堆积如山的账单后 我原本的利润由413 英镑 |
[42:54] | This mountain of bills meant that my profits of £413 | |
[43:00] | had been turned into a loss of nearly £8,000. | 变成了亏损将近8000英镑 |
[43:07] | Shit! | 该死! |
[43:10] | Go on, pigs. | 继续走 猪猪! |
[43:12] | However, in a bittersweet way, | 然而 苦乐参半的是 |
[43:14] | I was about to start seeing a return on my investment. | 我开始看到投资的回报了… |
[43:17] | Come on. | 走 快走 |
[43:18] | As it was time to take the first batch of pigs | …是时候将第一批猪送到屠宰场了 |
[43:22] | to the slaughterhouse. | |
[43:24] | You’re in for an exciting car ride. Come on. | 来享受激动人心的旅程吧 快来 |
[43:27] | However, since the abattoir was more than 40 miles away | 然而 屠宰场在60公里外的地方 |
[43:30] | and I didn’t have a licence to transport them that far, | 因此 我没有执照 将它们运到那么远的地方 |
[43:34] | the government’s pig police said I must be accompanied by Michaela, | 政府的养猪警察 |
[43:38] | a local breeder. | 说必须让当地饲养员米凯拉陪我去 |
[43:47] | Oh no, I’ve got guilt. | 不好了 我有种负罪感 |
[43:50] | You should feel sad when they go to the abattoir. | 把它们拉去屠宰场时 你应该感到悲伤 |
[43:52] | It means you’ve cared about your animals. | 那意味着你在乎自己养的动物 |
[43:54] | I do care about them. | – 我确实在乎它们 – 是的 |
[43:55] | You’ve got to eat them to save them. | 你必须吃掉它们才能拯救其性命 |
[43:58] | That enables the survival of the breed. | 那让这种物种得以繁衍 |
[44:04] | You can’t keep them all alive. | 你不能让它们都活着 |
[44:07] | Well, that’s what I’ve always said about pandas. | 我就是一直这么说熊猫的 |
[44:09] | If you want to save the giant panda, start eating it. | 如果你想拯救大熊猫 那就开始吃大熊猫吧 |
[44:13] | Do you know for every middle white pig in the world, | 你知不知道 中白猪 |
[44:17] | there are 3 giant pandas. | 跟大熊猫的数量比是一比三? |
[44:19] | Middle white pork, you can’t beat it. | 中白猪 无与伦比 |
[44:22] | It’s better than sex. | 比做爱还好 |
[44:25] | Right. | 是的 |
[44:26] | With anyone, even Ewan McGregor, yeah. | 比跟任何人做爱都好 哪怕是伊万麦克格雷戈 |
[44:30] | I’m not sure Ewan’s going to be very pleased to hear that. | 我不太确定伊万听到这话是否会高兴 优质屠夫和屠宰场 |
[44:45] | Right, okey dokey. | 好的?好的 |
[44:46] | Seven, all seven there? | 总共是七头? |
[44:48] | – Yeah. Righty-oh. | – 对 – 好的 |
[44:51] | Come on, out you go. | 走吧 出去吧 |
[44:54] | I’ve really enjoyed keeping pigs. They’ve not escaped once. | 我真的很喜欢养猪 它们一次都没逃跑 |
[44:57] | Do you like pigs? I love them. | – 你喜欢猪? – 我很喜欢 |
[44:59] | Come on then, pigs. There we go. | 继续走 猪猪 好的 |
[45:05] | They’re nice pigs actually. | 它们真的是好猪 |
[45:07] | These stronger ones you’ll be having for bacon and sausages I’d have thought. | 这些更强壮的 我觉得你可以拿来做培根和香肠 |
[45:11] | I’m assuming you want everything– | 我猜你想要一切… |
[45:12] | The butcher will want everything back, | 你的屠夫也会想要一切的 |
[45:15] | bar the squeal. | 一点都不浪费 |
[45:17] | – Oh, don’t. Sorry. | – 别 – 对不起 |
[45:19] | Every time I go to an abattoir… | 每次前往屠宰场 |
[45:21] | your cruel abattoir humour. | 都觉得非常残忍 |
[45:27] | Bye, pigs. | 再见了 猪猪们 |
[45:29] | Right, thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[45:31] | As usual, I was sad as I drove away. | 同往常一样 我悲伤地驾车离开 |
[45:35] | But this time, at least, I’d behaved more like a farmer | 但这次 至少 我表现得更像农民了 |
[45:39] | and not had any unmanly moments. | 我一直维持着男子汉气概 |
[45:45] | However, that was all about to change, | 然而 这一切即将改变 |
[45:48] | because an avalanche of heartache | 因为一次令人难以承受的心痛 |
[45:51] | was heading my way. | 即将向我袭来 下集预告 |
[45:58] | – Oh my God, they’re so far up. | 天啊 它们太深了 |
[46:00] | One of them is as weak as hell. | 其中一只太虚弱了 |
[46:03] | This is why you’re losing so many piglets. | 这就是你失去了那么多小猪崽的原因 创意监督 杨婕 |