时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | Gerald had been diagnosed with prostate cancer. | 杰拉德被诊断出患有前列腺癌 |
[00:26] | Something that Kaleb and I discussed | 在卡莱布和我努力完成 |
[00:29] | while trying to do what our absent friend normally does. | 我们缺席的朋友常做的工作时 我们讨论了一下 |
[00:34] | Bollocks. | 废话 |
[00:35] | No. | 不是 |
[00:37] | No. | 不是 |
[00:39] | It’s bloody complicated. | 该死 这好复杂 |
[00:41] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[00:42] | I’ve been phoning round doctors and things I know. | 我一直在打电话 基于医生的描述和我的了解… |
[00:45] | Yeah? | 嗯 |
[00:46] | And his odds are really good. | 他康复的几率很大 |
[00:49] | – But it’s scaring him to death. Yeah. | – 但诊断结果让他吓得要命 – 是啊 |
[00:53] | He doesn’t understand. | 他不明白 你知道的吧 |
[00:55] | No, I know he doesn’t understand. And he’s bewildered. | 是啊 我知道他不明白 |
[00:58] | Because, for obvious reasons, somebody said : “Sorry, it’s cancer.” | 他昏了头…显然是因为 有人说:“对不起 |
[01:02] | – That’s all he heard. – Yeah. | 你得了癌症” 他就只听见了这句话 是的 |
[01:05] | He’s desperately upset. | 他极其沮丧 |
[01:07] | Terrified, poor man. | 吓坏了 可怜人 |
[01:09] | No. | 不 |
[01:10] | He’s a strong man. He’s worked the land all of his life. | 他是一个坚强的小伙子 一辈子都在这片土地上劳作 |
[01:13] | He’s not unfit, is he? | – 我知道 我是说… – 他还没病到不能工作 对吧? |
[01:15] | He can do a day’s work at… | 他可以工作一天… |
[01:17] | – What age is he? – 74. | – 他多大了?70 岁? – 74 岁 |
[01:19] | He’s amazing. | 他太厉害了 克拉克森的农场 第十八集 配种 |
[01:41] | We were now heading into late autumn. | 我们现在逐步迈入深秋 |
[01:46] | And on Kaleb’s side of the farm, in one of the arable fields, | 卡莱布负责管理的这部分耕地农场 |
[01:50] | things were not going well. | 进展并不顺利 |
[01:53] | So, Jeremy and Charlie said it was too late to plant oilseed rape. | 所以 杰里米和查理说 现在来不及种油菜了 |
[01:58] | I took the decision, as farm manager now, to plant it myself. | 作为现任农场经理 我决定自己亲自种植油菜 |
[02:02] | And unfortunately, it’s failed. | 不幸的是 计划失败 |
[02:08] | Fucking annoying. | 真他妈烦人 |
[02:12] | And when Kaleb came over to see me, | 当卡莱布过来见我时 |
[02:14] | he became even more annoyed. | 他更生气了 |
[02:21] | Who the fuck is that? | 那他妈是谁啊? |
[02:23] | It’s interesting you should ask that, | 你这么问很有意思 |
[02:25] | because it’s actually half of Groove Armada. | 因为那是古菲阿曼达二人组的一员 |
[02:31] | Who? | – 谁? – 古菲… |
[02:32] | Half of… He was in Groove Armada. | – 谁? – 古菲… 他是古菲阿曼达的一员 |
[02:34] | I don’t know what that is. Why is he drilling my field? | 我不知道那是谁 |
[02:37] | Er… | 他为什么在我的地里播种? |
[02:39] | The thing is that fellow Doncaster-boy Andy Cato | 事情是这样的 唐卡斯特男孩安迪卡托 |
[02:43] | no longer does this for a living. | 不再靠接下来这事为生 |
[02:56] | Like me, he’s now moved into farming. | 他和我一样 现在也从事农业工作了 |
[02:59] | And a couple of weeks earlier, he and his business partner, George Lamb, | 几周前 他和他的商业伙伴乔治兰姆 |
[03:04] | had dropped round to talk about their big idea. | 来找我讨论他们的伟大计划 |
[03:09] | – I know it’s called regenerative farming. – Yeah. | 我知道你们想打造的 是叫再生农场 对吧? |
[03:12] | But I’d really like to understand what it is. | 对 但我很想知道它具体是指什么 |
[03:15] | Our current farming system declares war on natural systems. | 总的来说 我们目前的农业系统 与自然系统处于敌对关系 |
[03:20] | And tt’s got us in a bit of a fix. | 这让我们陷入了困境 |
[03:22] | Our soils have been pounded and poisoned | 我们的土壤已经受到严重破坏和污染 |
[03:24] | to a point where they’re within a few decades of giving up. | 以至于它们 可能在几十年后就会崩溃 |
[03:28] | We’ve lost 80% of our insects, so we can’t keep doing that. | 我们已经失去了80%的昆虫 所以 我们不能沿用此系统 |
[03:32] | Regenerative farming is a way of farming which tries to copy natural systems. | 再生农业是一种模仿 自然系统的农业方式 |
[03:37] | – But it’s not organic? No. | – 但那不是有机农业 – 不是 |
[03:40] | In organic, the main thing | 有机农业的关键 |
[03:42] | is about not using any chemicals. | 在于不使用任何化学品 |
[03:45] | Where we’re different is we’re about assessing each bit of farmland | 但我们的不同之处在于 我们致力于评估每一块农田 |
[03:50] | and trying to figure out what it needs. | 并试图弄清楚它需要什么 |
[03:52] | So if we took the plant and we took a reading from it, | 所以我们会走进地里 采集植物 从中获取所需数据 |
[03:56] | and it told us that you were missing boron, | 如果数据表明你的农田 |
[03:59] | or magnesium or something specific, | 缺少硼或镁 或者其他特定元素 |
[04:01] | we can feed according to need, | 我们可以按需补充 |
[04:04] | rather than going and just dumping thousands of kilos onto the field. | 而不是把数千公斤的垃圾 倒在地里 这就是… |
[04:08] | That’s what we do. | 那正是我们所做的事 |
[04:09] | We filled a sprayer up with gallons and gallons of chemicals | 我们只是简单地把喷雾器 灌满一加仑又一加仑的化学品 |
[04:14] | and just go out and do every field. | 然后撒到每块地里 |
[04:17] | Andy then explained that the goal with regenerative farming | 随后 安迪解释说 再生农业的目标 |
[04:20] | was to copy the way nature likes to mix things up. | 是复制大自然的生长方式 |
[04:25] | One thing you’ll never find in the woods or along a hedgerow | 有一种情况你永远不会在 任何树林 甚至是树篱 |
[04:28] | or any natural system, | 亦或自然系统中看到 |
[04:30] | is one type of plant. | 那就是只有一种植物 |
[04:31] | Nature never allows one type of plant to grow in a big area. | 大自然从不允许 同一种植物大面积生长在一个地方 |
[04:36] | If you look in a drought year like this year, | 你想想干旱的年份 比如今年 |
[04:38] | all the bits that stood up to it | 所有经受住干旱考验的地方 |
[04:40] | are the hedgerows, the woodlands and the bits that we haven’t touched. | 都是树篱和林地等 我们没有干预的地方 |
[04:43] | The bits that have stayed green? | – 你是说仍然郁郁葱葱的地方? – 对 |
[04:46] | Yeah. And the thing is, | 事实上 |
[04:48] | as the hedgerow or the woodland or the meadowland prove, | 正如树篱 林地或草地证明的那样 |
[04:52] | when that’s working, | 在生态自然体系中 |
[04:53] | you don’t need to put anything on it. Nature’s got it sorted. | 你无需人为加入任何东西 因为大自然会自行解决问题 |
[04:57] | So what we’ve got to get away from is monocultures. | 所以 我们需要摆脱单一栽培体系 注意 这很重要 |
[05:04] | You’re suggesting planting wheat and something else | 你是在建议在同一块田地里 |
[05:07] | – in the same field at the same time? Yeah. | 同时种植小麦和其他作物? – 没错 – 是的 |
[05:10] | So the idea of wheat and beans is a good starting point. | 所以同时种小麦和豆子的想法 是一个很好的开端… |
[05:14] | – In the same field? Yes. | – 在同一块地里? – 在同一块地里 |
[05:16] | Two things are happening there. | 这块田地里会发生两件事 |
[05:18] | One is that the nitrogen from the atmosphere, | 一是大气中的氮素 |
[05:21] | of which there’s an infinite abundance… | 它占大气的… |
[05:23] | 80% of it, isn’t it? | – 80% 对吧? – 对 |
[05:25] | The beans are taking that down and putting it in the soil, | 所有豆子会吸收大气中的氮素 并将其释放到土壤中 |
[05:29] | – to replace fertiliser inputs. – The beans are? | 取代我们需要投入的化肥 但是… |
[05:33] | – The beans are. – They’re great nitrogen fixers. | 你是说豆子? 对 因为它们是很好的固氮植物 |
[05:36] | And so, by putting two plant families in the same field, | 这样一来 通过将两种植物 种在同一块地里 |
[05:40] | we’re starting that process of feeding the soil microbes, | 我们开始了喂养土壤微生物的过程 |
[05:44] | which we need to help recover with a diversity of plants. | 这有助于 通过植物的多样性来恢复土壤 |
[05:48] | Your yields are going to be way down. | 但显然 你的产量会大幅降低 |
[05:51] | You’re not going to grow as many beans as if you just had a bean field | 你的豆子的产量不如单种豆子那么多 |
[05:53] | or as much wheat, surely? | 毫无疑问 你的小麦收成 也肯定不及单一的麦田 |
[05:56] | Here’s the thing. | 事情是这样的 |
[05:57] | The overall output will be higher. | 那块地的总产值会增加 |
[06:01] | Really? Yeah. | – 真的吗? – 真的 |
[06:02] | I know what you mean. | 我明白你的意思 |
[06:05] | – Net-margin-wise, at the bottom line. Yes. | – 你是说净利润 最终赢利 – |
[06:07] | Overall you might do less yield in actual weight with us. | 对 没错 总的来说 用我们的方案 你的实际产量可能会减少 |
[06:11] | But if you take all those input costs out, | 但如果你把所有投入的成本都去掉 |
[06:13] | for example, the chemical prices are going up and up and up – | 比如不断增长的化学品价格 |
[06:17] | our margin is higher. | 你的利润会更高 |
[06:18] | Plus, you’re also building health into your soil | 此外 你还会让土壤更加健康 |
[06:22] | so you can farm indefinitely. | 这意味着你可以一直用其耕种 |
[06:23] | If you carry on using the same extractive system based on chemicals, | 如果你继续使用相同的耗竭性体系 它完全依赖化学品 |
[06:28] | the likelihood is in a couple of generations’ time, | 很可能 在几代人的时间内 |
[06:31] | you won’t be able to produce food on your farm. | 你的农场就再也无法产粮了 |
[06:33] | So if we started to think not in terms of yield, | 所以 如果我们不再看重产量 |
[06:36] | like the weight we get out of a field, but in how much money… | 不再死盯着一块地里 能收获的作物的重量 而开始考虑多少钱… |
[06:39] | We only ever talk about | 因为之前只讨论每英亩产多少吨 |
[06:41] | “We got so many tonnes per acre.” | |
[06:45] | If we start to talk about how many pounds per acre… | 如果我们开始讨论每英亩 |
[06:47] | Yeah. | 能赚多少英镑、先令和便士… |
[06:48] | I like the sound of this. | – 没错 – 我喜欢这个想法 |
[06:50] | Yeah, because you’re not having to give Mr CF Industries | 是啊 |
[06:54] | £1,000 for your fertiliser. | 因为你不必 给化肥公司十万英镑购买化肥 |
[06:57] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[06:58] | Then came the really enticing bit. | 接下来是真正诱人的一点 |
[07:01] | Andy and George would guarantee | 安迪和乔治保证 |
[07:03] | to buy any crops we grew using their method | 会溢价购买我们用他们的方式 |
[07:06] | for a premium price. | 种植出来的任何作物 |
[07:09] | You buy it? | – 当然了 – 你们买吗? |
[07:10] | We buy it off you at a premium. – That’s even better. | 我们会溢价购买 – 好的 那就更好了 – 是的 |
[07:14] | You buy for more than I would get from an ordinary grain merchant ? | 你们会以比普通粮商能给出的 更高的价格购买 还是… |
[07:17] | Yeah. For sure. | – 是啊 毫无疑问 – 是的 |
[07:19] | Who do you sell it to? | 然后你们卖给谁? |
[07:20] | We’re at about 250 regular customers, | 截止今日 我们有大约250名常客 |
[07:23] | and that spreads from small artisan bakeries | 包括从小规模手工面包店 |
[07:26] | to Marks & Spencers. | 到玛莎百货 |
[07:28] | – Marks & Spencers? | – Marks & Spencers? – 玛莎百货? – 玛莎百货… |
[07:30] | Marks & Spencers. | 玛莎百货 所以 |
[07:31] | So your flour that you sell us can be going into M&S. | 你们卖给 我们的面粉可以进入玛莎百货 |
[07:37] | Charlie and I were sold. | 查理和我被说服了 |
[07:40] | So I’d handed over one of the fields to Andy… | 所以 我把其中一块地交给了安迪 |
[07:46] | To see if his new soil-friendly system would work. | 看他的新土壤友好系统是否可行 |
[07:51] | And now, I just had to hope that Kaleb wouldn’t mind. | 现在 我只希望卡莱布不会介意 |
[07:58] | That’s pissing me off seeing him in there. | 看见他在地里让我非常生气 |
[08:01] | You don’t know what he’s drilling yet, wheat and beans. | 你不知道他在种什么 他在种小麦和豆子 |
[08:03] | I see a bean bag. | 我看见了一袋豆子 |
[08:04] | Yeah, he’s got wheat and beans in his hopper. | 是的 他的料斗里有小麦和豆子 |
[08:08] | It’s my field, though. | 但那是我的地 |
[08:09] | I’ve drilled this field for the last 6 years now. | 在过去六年里 一直是我在那块地里播种 |
[08:13] | You won’t have to this year because he’s doing it. | 那么 今年你就不用播种了 因为他在种 |
[08:16] | He’s putting it in with a disc drill. | 他在用圆盘播种机播种 |
[08:18] | – That’s not gonna work. – Why not? | – 这也行不通 – 为什么不行? |
[08:20] | Look out there. What do you see? | 看看那里 你看到了什么? |
[08:23] | – Mud. – No. The other thing with the mud. | 泥土 不 除了泥土以外 |
[08:26] | – Stones. – Yes. | – 石头 – 对 |
[08:27] | Do you know how a disc drill works? | 你知道圆盘播种机的工作原理吗? |
[08:28] | We’ve got a tine drill for that reason. It moves the stone out the way | 为此 我们准备了齿式播种机 |
[08:31] | then plants the seed. | 它会把挡路的石头移开 然后再播种 |
[08:33] | – Yeah. – Yes? | – 是的 |
[08:34] | You put a disc drill through that, that’ll go over the stone | – 对吧?你直接使用圆盘播种机的话 |
[08:36] | and plant the seed on top of the stone. | 它会越过石头 把种子种在石头里 |
[08:40] | – Will it? – Yes. | – 是吗? |
[08:42] | Hmm… | – 是的 |
[08:43] | He’s probably on Boy’s Land. This is Man’s Land. | 他可能只种过软土 但这是“硬”土 |
[08:47] | I then put on my “Boutros Boutros” hat, | 然后我戴上了外交官之帽 |
[08:50] | because it was time for the two of them to meet. | 因为现在该让他们俩见面了 |
[08:54] | Be nice. Don’t be petulant like a child. | 友善待人 别像个孩子一样任性 |
[08:59] | Andy, Kaleb. | 安迪 这是卡莱布 |
[09:01] | How you doing? – Kaleb, Andy. | – 你好吗? – 卡莱布 安迪 – 我很好 – 他很兴奋 |
[09:03] | – He’s thrilled. – Nice to meet you. | – 很高兴见到你 – 他当然很兴奋 |
[09:05] | – He’s thrilled. – Looking pretty thrilled, yeah. | 因为… – 看起来很兴奋 是啊 |
[09:08] | No. Oh, here’s somebody else. Hi. | – 不 因为… 嗯…又有人来了 |
[09:12] | Been planting with a trowel? Scratching like a chicken. | – 嗨 – 你一直用泥铲种植吗? |
[09:15] | Yeah. | – 像小鸡一样到处乱抓 – 是啊 |
[09:16] | The first thing he says is you’re using | 他首先提到你在用圆盘播种机 – |
[09:19] | a disc drill, which won’t work in that field. | 那机器不适用于那块地 – 是吗? |
[09:21] | – Yeah? There’s a lot of stone. | – 那块地有很多石头 |
[09:23] | There are? | – 对 |
[09:24] | – Do you think it’ll work? I’m with you with the stones. | 你觉得那样能行? 就石头这事 我同意你的看法 |
[09:27] | This drill is set up to sow two things at the same time | 我之所以使用这种播种机 是因为它能同时播种两种作物 |
[09:31] | and put a bit of probiotic liquid down with the seed. | 并在播种的同时加入一些益生菌液 |
[09:35] | If we get through the stones, we can get the job done. | 所以 如果我们能让种子穿过石头 就能完成任务 |
[09:38] | What’s the liquid for? Fertiliser? | 那液体有什么用?充当肥料? |
[09:40] | No, it’s like, er… | 不 因为我们正在努力… |
[09:41] | We’re gonna try and bring the soil back to life. | 我们会试着让这块地的土壤 重新焕发生机 并且… |
[09:45] | – and get all the things… – It is alive. | “重新焕发生机” 本来就生机勃勃 |
[09:47] | If I farm that bit there and you rip this bit up and put your… | 你是在告诉我 如果我在那块地种植 而你给它翻土 然后… |
[09:52] | whatever you’re doing, in here, you’ll get a better yield? | 按你的想法随意种植 你的产量会比我高? |
[09:55] | No, no, no. | – 不是的 – 好吧 |
[09:56] | Okay. Would you make more money than I would? | 你赚的钱会比我多? |
[09:58] | Well, let’s go back a step, because if… | 我们退后一步 因为如果… |
[10:01] | – You’re tall as the sun. What’s that? | – 我像是在仰头跟太阳说话一样 – 啥意思? |
[10:05] | If… – My neck. | – 如果… – 我的脖子 |
[10:07] | Do you want me to come down the downslope? | 我应该站在下坡的地方吗? |
[10:09] | Yeah, if that’s all right. | – 嗯 如果可以的话 |
[10:10] | – Yeah, better. – That’s better! | 这就好多了 – 好了 好的 |
[10:13] | What are you planting? Wheat? | 我看到你把两种…你是在种小麦? |
[10:15] | And beans. – How do you harvest it | 还有豆子 |
[10:18] | and not lose anything out the back? | 你怎么…那你怎么收割 而不漏掉任何东西呢? |
[10:20] | You set it so you’re not losing anything out the back. | 你设置好就不会漏掉 |
[10:22] | – It’ll go through a grain cleaner. – Which costs more money. | 收获的作物会经过谷物清选机 我们会把庄稼分开 那也会花更多钱 |
[10:26] | You don’t have to take care of that because part of the deal is | 但你们不必担心这件事 因为我们的协议还说 |
[10:30] | that we’ll just take the wheat and beans together and we’ll sort it all out. | 我们会买走我们一起种植的 小麦和豆子 我们会解决的 |
[10:33] | – They do that. – Do we sell it to you then? | – 他们负责 – 那我们要把产物卖给你? |
[10:35] | Yeah. | – 是的 – |
[10:36] | And they pay a premium. Fine. | 对 而且他们会溢价购买 那好吧 |
[10:40] | Next question, then. Was you in a band? | 那下一个问题 你以前是乐队的吗? |
[10:43] | – I was. I can tell. | – 以前是 – 看得出来 |
[10:44] | Because? | 何以见得? |
[10:45] | Because you’ve left your tractor running at a pound a litre. | 因为你竟然没让拖拉机熄火 一升油要一英镑呢 |
[10:58] | It was now late November. | 现在是十一月末 |
[11:02] | And I had my head buried in my latest homework. | 我正埋头研究最新的“家庭作业” |
[11:06] | Yorkshire pig. | 约克夏猪 |
[11:08] | Who are you looking at? | 你在看谁? |
[11:10] | Because despite Charlie’s protests, I’d bought some pigs | 因为尽管查理反对 我还是买了几头猪 |
[11:14] | and their arrival was only days away. | 几天后 它们就会到达农场 |
[11:19] | Corrugated iron. | 波纹铁皮 |
[11:22] | As a result, | 因此 |
[11:23] | I had to get three big pens built in the potato field. | 我不得不在土豆田里 建三个大畜栏 |
[11:28] | This would be a lot of work and I really needed some expert help. | 这工作量很大 我真的需要专家帮忙 |
[11:36] | Kaleb is ill. | 卡莱布生病了 |
[11:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:40] | First rule, you would have thought with farming, you go to work. The end. | 我本以为干农活的第一个原则 就是你得去工作 没什么好说的 |
[11:45] | There is a really bad cold going around. | 现在感冒很严重 |
[11:46] | – Yeah, but it’s a cold! – It’s horrible. | – 是的 但感冒 不就是感冒嘛 – 很严重的 |
[11:49] | Foetuses. Honestly. | 他就是个宝宝 小题大做 |
[11:50] | Could you grab the telehandler? Since it’s an emergency. | 既然这是紧急情况 你能开那个伸缩臂叉车吗? |
[11:58] | Look at this! | 看看这排场 |
[11:59] | This is the Diddly Squat Heavy Machinery Unit | 迪丽斯库阿特农场 |
[12:02] | swinging into action here. Whoa. | 重型机械队开始行动了 |
[12:11] | Bloody hell. | 见鬼 |
[12:12] | Wind! | 好大的风 |
[12:15] | No! I’ve got my own sail! | 不!我带着自己的“帆”呢 |
[12:21] | You know what pigs I’m getting? No. | – 你听说我要养什么猪了吗? – 没 |
[12:23] | They’re called Shandy and Blacks. | 它们叫牛津桑迪黑猪 |
[12:25] | – Ooh! – And they are from… | 至于它们的产地 |
[12:28] | – See the forest over there? – Yeah? | 看见那边的森林了吗? 看见了 |
[12:30] | That’s where they’re from. Forest of Wychwood. | 它们来自威奇伍德森林 |
[12:32] | – You are kidding? – No. | – 你开玩笑的吧 – 没有 |
[12:34] | A few years ago… – Uh-huh? | 几年前只剩一头公猪 |
[12:35] | There was only one… | |
[12:37] | man pig left. | |
[12:39] | Boar? – Yeah. One left in the whole world. | – 公猪? – 对 全世界仅剩一头 |
[12:42] | No way? – And it was rescued by a farm in Dean. | 不可能吧 真的 迪恩的一个农场救下了它 |
[12:45] | They’re bringing it back. So I’ve decided to get Shandy and Blacks. | 他们把它带回来了 所以我决定养桑迪黑猪 |
[12:49] | It sounds like a sort of thing a northern woman would drink in a pub. | 这听起来像是 北方女人周五晚上在酒吧里喝的东西 |
[12:53] | 83 m ? – There. | – 83米? – 好了 |
[12:55] | This is the other corner. – Here we go. | – 那么 这里放另一根角柱 – 好的 |
[12:59] | Look, a farmer! At work! | 看 一个农民 正在工作 |
[13:01] | Possibly with a light cold, mild flu, | 可能患有轻度感冒 |
[13:04] | but able to go to work. | 轻度流感 但还能继续工作 |
[13:08] | Having measured out the pens, our next job was to install the fences | 测量完畜栏后 我们的下一个任务是 |
[13:12] | using a post knocker I’d nicked from Kaleb’s yard. | 用从卡莱布院子里偷来的 立柱敲打机安装围栏 |
[13:17] | Right. | 好了 |
[13:19] | – What we need to do is get that pin… In the middle. | – 我们要做的是把这根销钉… – 在中间 |
[13:22] | Into there. – Okay. | – …插到那里 |
[13:25] | Oh, wow! | – 好的 |
[13:26] | – Are we happy? – Yep. | – 好了吗? – 好了 |
[13:29] | Oh nice. | 很好 |
[13:32] | Can you imagine putting someone’s head there? ‘Oomph! Gone. | 你能想象把人的脑袋放在那里吗? |
[13:35] | -“Gangs of London.” – This would be a great one. | – 人肯定就没了 -《伦敦黑帮》 这很适合《伦敦黑帮》 |
[13:38] | – We should do “Gangs of Chipping Norton”! | 我们应该拍《奇平诺顿黑帮》 |
[13:40] | Put people’s heads on this! | 把人脑袋放在这里 |
[13:43] | Shall I put these every 3 metres? Yeah. | – 我应该每隔三米放一根立柱吗? – 对 |
[13:52] | It really is raining now and officially night. | 现在真的下雨了 而且正式入夜 |
[13:58] | I’ve done the maths. – Yep. | – 我已经计算过了… – 嗯 |
[13:59] | And we’re gonna have to put in 75 fence posts | …我们得放75根围栏立柱 |
[14:02] | before we start putting the actual fencing up. | 然后再放置真正的围栏 对吧? |
[14:05] | We’re not quick, but it is our first day. | 我们动作好慢 但今天是第一天 |
[14:08] | Yep. – And we can be proud of ourselves. | – 有道理 – 我们可以为自己而骄傲 两天后 |
[14:18] | Right, we’ve gotta thread this through here. Yeah. | 好的 我们得把这个穿过去 – 好 – 好的 |
[14:25] | Ooh, that was juicy. | 太棒了 |
[14:28] | Right, now, here we go. | 好的 现在开始 |
[14:30] | When I drive forwards, it’s going to tension it. | 我往前开的时候 网会绷紧 |
[14:43] | No, no, no, no, no, no! | 不 |
[14:45] | Jeremy? Whoa, whoa! | 不行 杰里米! |
[14:47] | You’ve pulled it over. | 你把柱子拉倒了 |
[14:49] | What? Pulled what? | 什么?拉什么… |
[14:50] | I was screaming at you and you can’t hear. | 我朝你喊 你却听不见 |
[14:53] | – What have I pulled over? – You pulled the last post over. | – 我把什么拉倒了? – 你把最后一根立柱拉倒了 |
[14:57] | Eejit. | 真蠢 |
[15:01] | Fucking ripped the whole thing up. | 把整件事都搞砸了 |
[15:06] | You’re meant to be looking at me. | 你本来应该看我指示 |
[15:08] | – We could have used the phone. – We can all blame each other. | – 你可以打电话告诉我的 – 我们可以互相指责 |
[15:10] | No, it’s not that. | 不 不是的 |
[15:11] | I was trying to make sure that the thing wasn’t wobbling at the front. | 我在试图确保围栏前面不会晃动 |
[15:13] | “Blame each other”? | 互相指责? |
[15:15] | We’re gonna have to put the post– How are we gonna… | 我们得把角柱放在… 我们怎么…等等 这问题更严重了… |
[15:18] | Wait. This is more of a problem. No, stop just for a second. | 别 别说话 等一下 |
[15:21] | The corner post has to go there to be in line with that | 角柱必须放在这里 |
[15:24] | – and in line with this. – Uh-huh. | 与那边对齐 还要与这边对齐 |
[15:25] | And we’ve loosened the ground up, haven’t we? | 我们已经松动了地面 |
[15:27] | We hav– “We” have? | “我们” |
[15:29] | Yeah, “we” have. | 你可真会说话 |
[15:32] | When the fences were all up, | 围栏全部安装好后 |
[15:34] | we quickly discovered we’d given ourselves a problem. | 我们很快发现 我们又给自己制造了一个问题 |
[15:39] | Hang on. Let’s think about this. | 等等 我们想一想 |
[15:41] | If you open that one… | 你可以打开那扇门吗? |
[15:45] | Yep. | 好了 |
[15:47] | Right. So we have to open this one first. | 好的 所以我们必须先打开这扇 |
[15:50] | Or we have to take this one off. Do we? | 我们得把这扇拆下来 对吧? |
[15:51] | Well, if we open this one first… | 好吧 如果我们先打开这扇… |
[15:55] | – No, it’s… – We fucked up. | – 不对 这… – 我们搞砸了 |
[15:57] | – I know we did. It should’ve been… – So take that off. | 我知道 那个畜栏不应该… – |
[16:00] | Yes. Exactly. | 所以把它拆掉 – 对 知道了 |
[16:02] | Despite the setbacks, though, we managed without Kaleb or Charlie | 尽管跌跌撞撞 我们仍成功在卡莱布和查理不在时 |
[16:07] | to finish the pens. | 建好了畜栏 |
[16:09] | And then, we had to start work on the pig houses, | 然后我们不得不开始建猪舍 |
[16:13] | which came with my least favourite thing: | 其中有我最不喜欢的东西 |
[16:16] | an instruction manual. | 使用说明书 |
[16:18] | From this to this in 30–? Fuck off! 30 minutes my arse. Look! | 从这样到这样要30… – 去你的 要30分钟 – 什么… |
[16:23] | – That goes on there like that, yeah? – Oh, yeah? Okay. | 那要放在那里 就像这样 – 对吧? – 对 好的 |
[16:26] | It’s IKEA, but for pigs. | 这就像是宜家 不过是给猪的 |
[16:29] | – Yeah? Yeah. | 对吗? |
[16:31] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:32] | Is that on the… where it’s painted? | 那是在…被涂过颜色的地方吗? |
[16:36] | – Okay. – Perfect. | – 好的 |
[16:38] | Er… | – 完美 |
[16:39] | – Oh for fuck’s sake! – What? | – 真烦人 – 是… |
[16:42] | There’s no door. | – 怎么? – 没有门 |
[16:44] | – We were supposed to use that. Oh those go there. | – 我们应该用那个 – 那些要安在那儿 |
[16:47] | – Jesus. | 天啊 |
[16:48] | Okay? | 好的 |
[16:49] | I picked up the nearest bit of wood. I didn’t realise you needed a door. | 我捡起最近的一块木头 却没发现你需要一扇门… |
[16:52] | But pigs need doors. | 但猪需要门 |
[16:54] | We’ve gotta swivel it round, haven’t we? Yeah. | 我们得把它转过来 不是吗?没错 |
[16:57] | We’ve now been exactly half an hour. | – 我们已经装了整整半个小时了 |
[16:59] | Right. | – 对啊 |
[17:00] | Sansa? Arya? | 珊莎 艾莉亚 |
[17:03] | Oh! I’m going backwards. | 我弄反了 |
[17:05] | Sansa! Arya! Come here. | 珊莎 艾莉亚 过来 |
[17:08] | Sansa? Arya? Dogs? | 珊莎 艾莉亚 狗狗 |
[17:13] | Oh, they’re here. | 它们来了 |
[17:15] | Sit. | 坐 |
[17:17] | Sit. | 坐 |
[17:18] | Arya, sit. | 艾莉亚 坐 |
[17:22] | Sit. | 坐 |
[17:23] | Sit. | |
[17:25] | Sit. | 坐 |
[17:26] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[17:27] | Right, look, well, it’s firm– ish. | 好了 看 很坚固 |
[17:30] | That’s good. Let’s get the next one. | 很好 我们去装一块 下一块 |
[17:39] | I can’t remember how many days it’s taken us | 我不记得我们花了多少天 |
[17:41] | to build this pig migration centre, | 来建造这个猪猪迁徙中心 |
[17:44] | but we have pretty much done it. | 但我们已经基本完成了 |
[17:48] | Yep. | 好 |
[17:51] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[17:56] | I am actually feeling really rather pleased with that. | 我其实对此相当满意 |
[17:59] | If there’s any pig farmers watching who wanna write in, do. | 如果有养猪户在看 想写信给我们 |
[18:04] | Mark your envelope: “Yeah, we were impressed as well.” | 请确保在信封上标明 |
[18:07] | Er… | “是的 我们也印象深刻” |
[18:09] | “Diddly Squat Farm, Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire.” | 地址是牛津郡奇平诺顿 迪丽斯库阿特农场 |
[18:14] | But, despite our best efforts, | 但尽管我们尽了最大努力 |
[18:17] | the pig hotel wasn’t quite finished | 当客人抵达时 |
[18:20] | by the time our guests arrived. | 猪猪旅馆还没有彻底完工 |
[18:26] | – I’m Jeremy. Hello, Jeremy. | – 我是杰里米 你好啊 – 你好 杰里米 日安 – 这位是丽莎 – 你好 |
[18:27] | How are you? This is Lisa. Wherever she is. | |
[18:29] | Hello, there. How are you? Nice to meet you. | – 你好吗?嗨 – 幸会 |
[18:31] | Nice to meet you too. Hi. I’m Peter. | – 幸会 – 你好 – 嗨 我是彼得 – 幸会 |
[18:34] | Hi. Josh. Nice to meet you. – Hello, Josh. How are you? | – 乔什 幸会 – 嗨 乔什 你好啊 |
[18:36] | – What have you got here? Proper pig boards. | – 你们拿的是什么? – 正规的猪板 |
[18:38] | What are they for? | – 这是用来做什么的? |
[18:40] | To steer the pigs in the paddocks, so they don’t run that way. | – 用来把猪赶进围场 这样它们就不会乱跑 |
[18:43] | – Oh, you use the board. I see. Oh, right. Easy. | – 他们用板子 我懂了 – 太棒了 好的 简单 |
[18:46] | You can’t put them on a lead. | 我们不能拴着它们 |
[18:49] | I’ve seen Babe! I know how it works. | 我看过《小猪崽宝贝》 我知道流程 |
[18:54] | Piggies! | 小猪崽猪 |
[18:56] | – How old are these ones? About a year. | – 这些猪多大? – 一岁左右 |
[18:58] | Are they what you call weaners? Or are they gilts? | 它们是所谓的断奶小猪崽? 还是小母猪? |
[19:00] | Moving on from weaners to gilts, yeah. | 处于断奶小猪崽到小母猪的过渡期 |
[19:03] | I can’t wait to get them. Can we get them out? | 我等不及让它们回家了 能把它们弄出来吗? |
[19:05] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[19:07] | Here they come! | 它们来了 |
[19:09] | Good pigs. | 好猪猪 |
[19:13] | Oh, they are fantastic! Look at them! | – 走 – |
[19:16] | You rare breed, you! | 它们太棒了 看看它们 你们可是稀有品种 |
[19:19] | – So those are how old? They’re coming up to a year now. | 那么 那些多大? 它们快满一岁了 |
[19:22] | I love their socks they’ve got on. | 我喜欢它们的“小袜子” |
[19:24] | I know! | 我知道 |
[19:27] | But there’s one… Oh, bigger pig. | 但有一头猪 体型大点 |
[19:30] | Much bigger pig coming. | 更大的猪来了 |
[19:33] | – Why is this one so much bigger? She’s much older. | 为什么这头大这么多? 她年龄大得多 |
[19:36] | – How old is she? – This is a breeding sow. | – 因为… |
[19:38] | About two. So she has had baby. | – 她多大? 因为这是一头种母猪 |
[19:40] | They haven’t met before. | 大约两岁 所以她产过崽 它们之前没见过面 |
[19:42] | Oh, haven’t they? No. So there might be a little | – 是吗? – |
[19:44] | of working who’s who. | 没见过 所以 可能需要花点功夫弄清谁是谁 |
[19:46] | I’ll keep these back, shall I? Come on. | 我会把它们赶到后面去 来吧 |
[19:47] | – And they’re all lady pigs? All lady pigs. | 它们都是母猪 – 都是母猪 – 是的 |
[19:50] | They’ve got their hackles up on the back of their neck. | 看到它们脖子后面竖起的毛了吗? |
[19:53] | Like a dog? | 像狗一样 |
[19:54] | That’s how you know they’re getting a bit grouchy with each other. | 你可以通过那撮毛 知道它们开始对彼此不满 |
[19:56] | And they just don’t like each other because…? | 它们不喜欢彼此 因为… |
[19:58] | They’ve not met before. They’ll make friends soon. | 它们以前没见过面 它们很快就会成为朋友 |
[20:02] | Fight! Fight! Fight! Girls, be nice. | – 打起来 – 姑娘们 乖一点 |
[20:06] | This is a proper… | – 这不合适 |
[20:08] | She’s much bigger, | – 她比它们大得多 |
[20:09] | but they’ve got each other, so they’ll stand their ground. | 但它们会支持彼此 因此它们会坚守阵地 |
[20:14] | Shall we get the electric gates on? There you go. You’re on now. | 我们要打开电动门吗?好了 – 现在打开了 – 好 |
[20:18] | We’re on. So if they touch it now… | 我们打开了 所以 如果它们碰到围栏… |
[20:20] | There you go. It’s working. | – 好了 – 有用 |
[20:21] | The electric fence is on. Yeah. | 电围栏当然已经打开 是的 |
[20:25] | It was then time to put the young piglets in their compound. | 然后 是时候把小猪崽 赶进它们的围场了 |
[20:30] | Ten in here for you. I’m looking forward to this. | 给你打开闸门 我很期待 这会很棒的 |
[20:37] | Come on, piggies. Welcome to Diddly Squat. | 来吧 小猪崽们 欢迎来到迪丽斯库阿特农场 |
[20:41] | They’re gorgeous. Aren’t they fantastic? | – 它们很美 不 别动 – 它们很棒吧 |
[20:43] | Yeah, they’re glorious. | 是啊 太漂亮了 |
[20:45] | Piggly Squat. That’s what the herd’s called. | 猪丽斯库阿特 这群就叫这名字 |
[20:47] | It is a superb breed. | 这名字很棒 |
[20:49] | When the sun shines on them, they look metallic. | 当阳光照到它们身上时 它们会闪烁着金属的光泽 |
[20:52] | Chestnut. They’re like conkers. | 是啊 板栗 它们像七叶树果实 |
[20:54] | Nobody here will remember the NSU Ro 80. | 这里没人会记得 NSU Ro 80 |
[20:58] | There was a car called the NSU Ro 80. | 曾经有一款车叫 NSU Ro 80 |
[21:00] | You used to be able to get that in exactly the same colour. | 那车以前有一模一样的颜色 |
[21:03] | Really? – A sort of metallic bronze. | – 真的 没错 – 一种金属青铜色 |
[21:05] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:08] | He’s found the potatoes, look. Yeah. | – 它已经找到土豆了 – 对 对 就是这样 |
[21:11] | They’re gorgeous. Look at them running around. They like it. | 看它们跑来跑去的 它们喜欢这里 |
[21:16] | Oh! | – 是啊 – 看啊 |
[21:17] | Lisa’s beside herself! | 丽莎兴奋极了 |
[21:19] | You’re so cute! | 它们太可爱了 |
[21:21] | Aren’t they just the best? | 它们难道不是最棒的吗? |
[21:23] | Yeah! | |
[21:25] | “It’s potatoes! Potatoes!” | 土豆 土豆呢? |
[21:26] | Look at them! They’ve gone mental! | 看它们多疯 |
[21:27] | “Oh, this is lunch! It’s literally lunch everywhere you look!” | 是午餐 放眼望去 遍地都是午餐 |
[21:32] | They all follow each other. Oh my God, they’re so cute. | 它们全跟着彼此 太可爱了 |
[21:35] | That one thinks it’s a dog. | 那头以为自己是一只狗 |
[21:40] | What are you doing down there? | 你在这里做什么? |
[21:47] | So how long are they here for? A couple of months? | 它们要在这里待多久? 待几个月 然后去树林? |
[21:49] | Yeah. They winter up here. | 是的 它们在这里过冬… |
[21:51] | Hey, girlies. | – 嘿 |
[21:52] | Till they’ve eaten all the potatoes. | 姑娘们 – …所以它们吃完所有土豆 |
[21:55] | And then they’re off. Oh! The Piggly Squats! | – 然后就出发 – 猪丽斯库阿特 |
[22:00] | Finally, we had to release the last group of pigs | 最后 我们不得不把最后一批猪 |
[22:03] | into the pen where… sex would take place. | 放进交配用的围栏里 |
[22:07] | So this for the middle field is a sow, a gilt and a boar. | 中间那块地 会放一头母猪 一头小母猪和一头公猪 |
[22:10] | – So sows had babies before? – Yeah. | – 这头母猪以前生过崽 对吧? – 对 小母猪… |
[22:13] | – A gilt– A gilt hasn’t. | 小母猪还没 |
[22:14] | This is Mabel. She can be a bit cheeky. | 这是梅布尔 她脸皮可能有点厚 |
[22:16] | And Mabel is a sow? Yes. | – 梅布尔是成熟的母猪? – 对 |
[22:19] | Come on, Sarah. | – 来吧 莎拉 |
[22:21] | Come on, Sarah! | – 过来 莎拉 |
[22:22] | Come on, darling. Come, pig. | 下去吧 走 猪猪 |
[22:23] | I do know the boar is called Ajax. | 我知道公猪叫… – 阿贾克斯 |
[22:26] | – Ajax? – Ajax. | – 阿贾克斯? 阿贾克斯 |
[22:30] | Here we go. | 他来了 |
[22:31] | He’s a young boar. Yeah, he is. | – 他是一头小公猪 – 对 没错 |
[22:35] | He’s nowhere near as stocky as I thought he’d be. | – 他不像我想象中那么粗壮 |
[22:36] | He’s young, though. | – 他还小呢 |
[22:38] | Here he goes. Look. Here we go. | – 他出发了 看啊 – 好戏开始 |
[22:41] | Hello. Look at this. This is the meeting of… | 你好 看看这画面 这是… |
[22:43] | “Hello, sailor.” Sarah and Ajax. | -“你好 水手” – …莎拉和阿贾克斯的见面 |
[22:46] | Love at first sight. | 一见钟情 |
[22:47] | Aw, they’re kissing. | 它们在接吻 |
[22:51] | There was, however, no time to enjoy this Mills & Boon moment. | 然而 没时间享受 米尔斯和布恩的浪漫时刻… |
[22:59] | Because we had to get the throuple’s pig house built | 因为我们必须在夜幕降临前 |
[23:03] | before nightfall. | 给“三猪关系”建好猪舍 |
[23:07] | Here comes your house | 阿贾克斯、莎拉还有梅布尔 |
[23:09] | Ajax and Sarah and Mabel. | 你们的家来啦 |
[23:16] | So if there’s a big “clonk”, I could squidge a pig. | 所以如果发出一声巨响 那可能是压到猪了 |
[23:21] | That’s good. | 挺好的 |
[23:23] | It is now… | 现在天黑了 |
[23:25] | dark. | |
[23:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:35] | Oh-oh. | |
[23:36] | The sow is now going to join Lisa. | 母猪现在来到了丽莎的身边 |
[23:39] | There you go. See? | 她在那儿吃什么?看见了吗? |
[23:41] | Oh, no! More worryingly, here comes the boar. | 不好了 更令人担忧的是 公猪来了 |
[23:45] | – That is… Oh, no, no, no. Not all of you! | – 那是… – 不 别一起来 |
[23:53] | Jeremy? Erm… Jesus. | 杰里米! |
[24:07] | ♪ I’m sorry for the things that I told you ♪ ♪ But words only go so far ♪ ♪ And if I had my way I would reach into Heaven… ♪ | 天啊 |
[24:15] | The Piggly Squat pigs settled down to the business of settling in. | 猪丽斯库阿特的猪猪们 |
[24:21] | ♪ And pearls from a summer sea ♪ ♪ But all I can give you is a kiss in the morning ♪ | 开始安顿下来 |
[24:27] | ♪ And a sweet apology ♪ ♪ And tomorrow’s gonna be a brighter day ♪ | 适应新环境 |
[24:35] | I, meanwhile, cracked on with farming life, | 与此同时 我继续开展农场生活 |
[24:38] | which, this week, included one of Charlie’s skull-numbing catch-ups. | 本周的其中一个任务是 跟查理开无聊的例行进度会 |
[24:43] | If we were to plant woodland, there is the Woodland Carbon Code. | 如果我们要种植林地 那得遵循林地碳标准 |
[24:47] | So, the long and the short of it is | 所以 |
[24:49] | we could put those into a herbal ley. | 长话短说 我们可以把它们种成草药地 |
[24:51] | We have to tell Defra we’re keen. | 我们必须告知农业部我们的意向 |
[24:53] | We need to make that application by the end of March. | 我们需要在三月底前提出申请 所以 很多… |
[24:58] | … allocated a certain percentage of their income | …将一定比例的收入 |
[25:00] | to environmental, social and ESG governance. | 用于环境、社会和 农场的环境社会治理事务 |
[25:03] | You know, particularly the food industry, Scope 3… | 特别是食品行业的三级排放 他们… |
[25:09] | And, after I woke up two days later, | 等我两天后醒来时 |
[25:12] | I had to send the precious spelt wheat off to the mill. | 我不得不把珍贵的 斯佩尔特小麦送到磨坊 |
[25:17] | Right, I’ll just load this grain lorry by myself | 好的 我会自己给这辆运粮车装货 |
[25:20] | because Kaleb is still being a Millennial. | 因为卡莱布还“没法”上班 |
[25:23] | Here we go. | 开始吧 |
[25:58] | Can we edit this out? | 我们能把这段删掉吗? |
[26:10] | A week after the pigs arrived, I took Lisa to see them, | 猪到达农场一周后 我带丽莎去看它们 |
[26:14] | because my breeding plans had hit a snag. | 因为我的繁育计划遇到了障碍 |
[26:19] | So the big problem I’ve got is | 我遇到的大问题是 |
[26:22] | whenever you see the boar mounting that sow… Uh-huh? | 每当你看到公猪骑到母猪身上时… |
[26:27] | How can I put this delicately? He can’t reach. | 我该怎么委婉地描述这个问题呢? 他够不到 |
[26:31] | Do you have to give him a hand? | – 需要帮他一把吗? – 他比她小得多 – 是啊 – 所以 当他骑到她的背上时… – 嗯 – 他的阴茎… – 嗯 – …不够长 没法进入她体内 所以 你知道… |
[26:32] | Well, he’s much smaller | |
[26:34] | – than she is. Yeah. | |
[26:36] | – So when he gets on her back. Yeah. | |
[26:38] | – His penis… Yeah. | |
[26:40] | Isn’t long enough to get into her vagina. | |
[26:44] | Er, well, I’m sure she’s… | 我肯定…她… |
[26:46] | There’s a way of working that out, isn’t there? | 有办法解决这个问题吧? |
[26:49] | Hello, pigs. | 猪猪们 你们好呀 |
[26:51] | Luckily, we arrived just in time | 运气不错 我们来得很及时 |
[26:54] | to see the little boar having yet another attempt | 刚好看到小公猪再次尝试 |
[26:56] | to mount the much bigger sow. | 骑到比他体型更大的母猪身上 |
[27:01] | There he goes. | 他上了 |
[27:03] | But this is the problem, look. | 但这就是问题所在 |
[27:05] | Look how much smaller he is. | 看他的体型小了多少 |
[27:07] | He’s too small. | 他太小了 |
[27:08] | It’s not going in. | 那玩意进不去 |
[27:10] | Go on, get it in. It’s not in. | 继续 把它放进去 |
[27:12] | It’s not in, you blithering idiot. | 你没放进去呢 你这个白痴 |
[27:15] | It’s not coming out either, to be honest. | 老实说 那玩意也没出来 |
[27:17] | His cock’s come off. | 他的小弟弟掉了 |
[27:18] | Where’s it gone? His cock’s not coming out. | 出不来 |
[27:21] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[27:25] | Er… | |
[27:28] | I don’t know what you do about this. | – 我不知道该怎么处理这个问题 |
[27:31] | She’s being very patient. | – 她很有耐心 |
[27:33] | Well, she’s desperate. | 她想要…她很饥渴 |
[27:34] | But you’re gonna have to move your feet forwards. | 但你得把你的脚往前挪 |
[27:38] | That was just the most terrible shagging ever. | 那真是有史以来最可怕的交配 |
[27:43] | He’s desperate. He just pushed her. | – 他迫切希望… – 她刚推开了他… |
[27:45] | – Oh no, you’ve electrocuted her. | 你现在电到她了 |
[27:47] | Aw. Look, he’s saying sorry. | 看啊 他在道歉 |
[27:52] | We decided to leave him in the sex pen for another week, | 我们决定让他 再在交配畜栏里多待一周 |
[27:55] | in the hope he’d get the birds and the bees sorted out. | 希望他会知道怎么正确交配 |
[28:03] | This meant we could focus on other things, | 这意味着我们可以专注于其他事情 |
[28:06] | which was handy. | 这很有用 |
[28:07] | Because a couple of days later… | 因为几天后 |
[28:10] | Jeremy, a farmer down the road, | 附近的农民杰里米 |
[28:12] | brought some old friends back. | 带了一些老朋友回来 |
[28:15] | – There you go. | 好了 |
[28:17] | Look who it is! | 看看谁来了 |
[28:19] | Hello, “sheeps”! | 你们好呀 小羊们 |
[28:23] | A moment only slightly spoiled | 这一刻仅仅被一次社交失态略微破坏 |
[28:26] | by a social faux pas. | |
[28:28] | Hello, Jeremy the Younger. | – 你好 小杰里米 – 嘿 丽莎 你好啊 – 你好吗?很好 – 好吧? |
[28:30] | Hi, Lisa. How are you? – Good. | |
[28:32] | – Congratulations on your marriage. – Thank you. | – 恭喜你结婚了 – 谢谢 |
[28:34] | I didn’t know. | – 我不知道 |
[28:35] | Yes, we’re invited to the wedding, darling. | – 亲爱的 他们邀请了我们参加婚礼 |
[28:37] | – I did know. How’s it going? – Yes. | – 我确实知道 – 对 怎么样了? |
[28:43] | Then it was time to prep the barn | 然后 是时候准备谷仓了 |
[28:45] | where our remaining cows would be living through the winter. | 我们剩下的奶牛会在谷仓里过冬 |
[28:48] | Another job where Kaleb was conspicuous by his absence. | 而在这份工作中 卡莱布的缺席也非常显眼 |
[28:53] | – You know he’s better? Fully recovered. – Yeah. | – 他好多了 完全康复了 – 是啊 |
[28:55] | So much better he’s gone on holiday. | 好太多了 他现在去度假了 |
[28:57] | – You’re joking? How long? – All week. | 你在开玩笑吗?要去多久? – 一周 – 什么? |
[29:00] | – What? – He’s gone to Cornwall. | – 他去康沃尔郡了 – 天啊 |
[29:02] | He’ll get a nose bleed, because it’s more than a mile from Chipping Norton. | 他会流鼻血 因为那里距离奇平诺顿快两公里了 |
[29:05] | But he’s gone. In this weather. | 但他已经走了 还是在这种天气走的 |
[29:08] | – I suppose he thinks… Yeah? | – 我觉得他认为… – 嗯 |
[29:10] | His side of the farm, the arable side, | 他负责的那部分耕地农场… |
[29:12] | he can’t do anything, so he may as well be on holiday. | 他什么都不能做 所以他倒不如好好度个假 |
[29:15] | – I thought he was farm manager? – Our side of the farm, | – 我以为他是农场经理 – 但我们这边的农场 |
[29:17] | the profitable side of the farm, | 也就是农场里盈利的这边… |
[29:21] | we have to put in a shift. | 我们必须工作 |
[29:29] | How did the world work without telehandlers? | 这个世界要是 没有伸缩臂叉车该怎么办哦? |
[29:32] | I do not know. | 我不知道 |
[29:35] | Yeah, forward. | 对 前进 |
[29:42] | Yes! | 好! |
[29:49] | Come on, cows. | 来吧 奶牛们 |
[29:50] | Hiya. Gently. Hiya. | 这里 轻轻地 这儿 |
[29:54] | Look. Your hotel! | 看啊 你们的酒店 |
[29:57] | Hiya. Hiya. Go on. | – 这里 – 继续走 |
[29:59] | No. Uh-uh, uh-uh. | – 对 – 不对… |
[30:00] | That’s the one. That’s the one. | 就是这里 |
[30:02] | Oh, man. Yeah! | 天啊 好耶! |
[30:05] | I’ll let you out in five months. | 五个月后我就放你们出去 |
[30:08] | Look at that, Mr Cow. | 看看那个 奶牛先生 |
[30:10] | Okay. We’re done. | 好的 完事 |
[30:14] | A pretty idyllic sight, that is. Look at that. | 美丽的田园景色 喜欢吗? |
[30:18] | You… | 你看起来很好吃 |
[30:20] | look delicious. | |
[30:29] | We had to assume, while all this was going on, | 在我们忙着做这些事时 不得不假设 |
[30:33] | that the boar had done his thing in the sex pen | 公猪已经在交配畜栏里 完成了他的任务 |
[30:36] | and that we could now introduce him to the ladies in the next pen along. | 现在我们可以把他 介绍给旁边畜栏里的其他女士了 |
[30:43] | Hello, pigbies. | 你们好呀 猪猪们 |
[30:45] | This turned out to be one of the wettest and most confusing hours | 结果这竟然成了 |
[30:50] | of my entire life. | 我这辈子最潮湿、最困惑的时候 |
[30:53] | Oh, here comes the rain again. Now… | 又开始下雨了 就现在 |
[30:56] | Okay, Annie Lennox. | 好吧 安妮伦诺克斯 |
[31:02] | Oh shit. This is like Tetris. Where does this go? | 妈的 这就像俄罗斯方块 这到底在哪… |
[31:07] | – Oh it’s really raining. Okay. | – 下大雨了 – 对 |
[31:09] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[31:11] | This is heavy rain now. | 现在大雨倾盆 |
[31:13] | Quickly do it. – Oh, nearly. Keep going. | 快点 动手! – 真的?继续 好样的! – 好耶! |
[31:16] | Yes! – Yes! Well done, Lisa. | 干得好 |
[31:18] | Well done you. | 丽莎 |
[31:19] | Ow! | 你做得很好 |
[31:21] | – It’s attached somehow to the electrics. You gotta– | – 不知为何 它也带电了… – 你得… |
[31:23] | Can you stop the pigs coming out? | 你能别让猪跑出来吗? |
[31:25] | It’s just a clearing-up shower. | 当然 这雨也没多大嘛 |
[31:29] | That doesn’t work. | 那行不通 |
[31:32] | You’re dead right. | 你说得太对了 |
[31:34] | You have to… | – 你必须… |
[31:35] | We didn’t measure it properly, did we? | – 我们之前没量对 对吧? |
[31:37] | No, we didn’t. “We” didn’t. | 确实错了 |
[31:43] | Okay, quickly, open that one. | 好的 迅速打开那扇 |
[31:45] | Open that one. | 打开那扇 |
[31:47] | And I’ll somehow | 我会设法抓住那头公猪 |
[31:50] | get the boar without the… | 而不… |
[31:52] | Now, we only need the one with the penis. | 现在 我们只需要那头有小弟弟的 |
[31:55] | Oh! Okay. | – 好的 – 不是她 |
[31:56] | Not her. – There you go. Look. Biscuits! | 给你 你喜欢饼干? |
[31:58] | Oh shit! No! Fuck! | 糟了!不行!去你的! |
[32:01] | – Where’s that one come from? What? | – 那头从哪儿来的? – 什么? |
[32:03] | One of the gilts got in. – Oh shit. | 另一头小母猪也进来了 |
[32:05] | – Which was which now? Which one was it? | – 现在哪头是哪头? |
[32:08] | Er… | – 它是哪头? |
[32:09] | This one? | 这头? |
[32:11] | Yeah, this one. The little ginger. | – 对 这头 |
[32:13] | Well, we’ve gotta get that back. | 小姜黄色的 – 小的?我们必须把那头弄回去 |
[32:15] | Oh, Christ. I fucking hate farming! | 天啊 我真他妈讨厌做农活 |
[32:19] | Come on. | 来 |
[32:20] | Come on. | 过来 |
[32:23] | No, no, stop it. | 不 |
[32:25] | Stop it. | 停下 |
[32:26] | Go. No, stop. | 走 不 |
[32:27] | You, stop. Stop. Stop. | 停下 你停下 停! |
[32:29] | As I tried to grab the young filly, | 在我努力抓住那头小母猪时 |
[32:32] | the older lady pig got cross that her boyfriend was suddenly interested | 年龄大一些的母猪生气了 |
[32:36] | in a slimmer alternative. | 因为她的男朋友 突然对一个更纤细的替身感兴趣了 |
[32:39] | No, no, stop it. | 不 |
[32:41] | She’s jealous. | 停下 她嫉妒了 |
[32:43] | He’s going to pork her. | 他会“吃”了她 |
[32:45] | He’s on already. | 他已经骑上去了 |
[32:47] | But the big sow wants to be porked. Look. | 但大母猪想被“吃掉” 你看 |
[32:52] | Look, if I pretend to be shagging her here, | 看啊 我觉得如果 我假装在这里和她交配 |
[32:56] | she’s gonna leave that one alone, right? | – 她就不会去烦它们了 对吧? |
[32:58] | Yes, but we’ve got to keep this one… No. | – 对 我们得留着这个… |
[32:59] | Look, look, look. She’s jealous. | 看 因为她…她很嫉妒 |
[33:02] | The only solution was to distract the older sow | 唯一的解决方法是 用比交配更好的东西 |
[33:05] | with something better than sex. | 分散成熟母猪的注意力 |
[33:08] | Have a ginger nut biscuit. – No, she… | – 吃一块姜仁饼干吧 – 不 她…不 |
[33:10] | Look at this. – She doesn’t know it’s not the boar now. | – 看看这个 – 她不知道现在不是公猪 |
[33:13] | You see? | 你看?我正努力看他的… |
[33:14] | I’m trying to spot if his cock… Yes, his cock’s out! | 太好了 他的小弟弟出来了! |
[33:16] | Okay. – His cock’s out! | – 好的 – 他的小弟弟出来了 |
[33:18] | – And in. It’s in. She doesn’t know… | 而且进去了 – 她不知道 |
[33:21] | No, let him finish. | – 不 让他做完 |
[33:22] | That I’m not… – No, let him just finish. | – 不 但我… – 不 让他做完 |
[33:25] | Get the biscuits, darling. Get the biscuits! | 亲爱的 去吃饼干 吃饼干吧! |
[33:27] | – But which one for? – For this one. | 给哪一头? |
[33:29] | Look, she’s fascinated by the whole thing. | 给这头! 看 她对整件事都很着迷 |
[33:32] | No, don’t put your face in it. Oh, God. | 看啊…别把你的脸放进去 天啊 |
[33:35] | Here, have a biscuit. | 给 吃块饼干 |
[33:37] | Oh God. | 天啊 |
[33:38] | It’s the longest… Come on, man. | 这是最漫长的…来吧 伙计 |
[33:40] | Jeremy, I think you should be doing this bit. | 杰里米 我觉得应该你来做这事 |
[33:45] | Has he not finished yet? | 他还没完吗? |
[33:46] | Jeremy, can you do on the back of her, please? | 杰里米 你能来帮她“骑”背吗? |
[33:49] | And I’ll do the biscuits. | 我来喂饼干 |
[33:50] | Come here. | – 过来 – 好 |
[33:51] | Right. She’s got to think that she’s having sex. | 好的 她必须以为自己在交配 |
[33:55] | And I’m now giving her that impression, according to my book. | 根据我的书 我现在给她留下了那种印象 |
[33:59] | Oh, but she’s having a biscuit and sex simultaneously. | 她在…她在一边吃饼干 一边交配 |
[34:02] | And she prefers biscuits. | 她更喜欢饼干 |
[34:04] | Here, biscuits, biscuits. – Will you hurry up? | – 给 饼干 – 你能快点吗? |
[34:08] | Honestly. | 说实话 |
[34:10] | You’re having sex. | 年轻猪的交配 |
[34:11] | Lovely, romantic, it’s Barry White. | 像巴里怀特一样可爱、浪漫 |
[34:21] | No, don’t! Lisa, just pay attention to the pig! | 不 别…丽莎 注意这头猪! |
[34:24] | – You’re going to interrupt- Biscuits, biscuits. | – 饼干 – 她要去… |
[34:26] | Don’t pull it out. | 别把它抽出来! |
[34:29] | He must finish in a minute. | 他必须在一分钟内完成 |
[34:33] | Oh, he has! | 他结束了 |
[34:34] | Huge quantities of sperm. | 大量精子 |
[34:36] | No, no, no. | 不 |
[34:38] | Back it goes. The porkscrew is away. | 回去了 他的小弟弟不见了 |
[34:41] | Okay, quickly. | 好的 快点 |
[34:42] | Eventually, we got all the pigs sexed | 最终 我们让所有猪都完成了交配 |
[34:44] | and back to where they were supposed to be. | 回到了他们应该待的地方 |
[34:48] | And I could relax. | – 然后我可以休息了 – 好的 |
[34:52] | Oh shit. | – 没关系 它会… – 该死 |
[34:55] | What the hell? | – 嗯… – 什么鬼? |
[34:58] | What the hell is that? | 那到底是什么? |
[35:02] | Has one of the pigs been sick in my pocket? | 有头猪在我口袋里吐了吗? |
[35:05] | You’re kidding? | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[35:07] | Look. What the…? | – 看 – 那是… |
[35:12] | What the bloody hell’s that? | 那到底是什么玩意? |
[35:14] | Is that? Is it? Ugh. | 那是… |
[35:17] | Ugh. | 是… |
[35:19] | For fuck’s sake. | 真烦 |
[35:38] | It was now almost two months | 现在 距离另一位唐卡斯特男孩 |
[35:40] | since the other Donny boy had planted his wheat and beans in the field. | 在地里种下小麦和豆子 已经过去快两个月了 |
[35:45] | And Charlie reckoned we should check up | 查理认为我们应该看看 |
[35:47] | on how his regenerative farming was going. | 他的再生农业计划进展如何 |
[35:53] | So can I just ask, Charlie? All the stuff that looks like grass… | 查理 我能不能问一下 所有看起来像草的东西 |
[35:57] | Yeah. – Isn’t grass? That’s wheat? | – 嗯 – …都不是草 是小麦吧? |
[35:59] | Yeah. That’s wheat. And then these here, | 对 |
[36:02] | they’re beans. | 那是小麦 然后这里的这些植物是豆子 |
[36:04] | Were beans. – Look, I picked up the roots. | – 什么豆子? – 看 我把根拔出来了 |
[36:06] | That’s quite exciting. | 太令人兴奋了 |
[36:07] | And this is what Kaleb said won’t work… | 这就是卡莱布说行不通的方法 但切实可行 |
[36:09] | He said the drill wouldn’t work. | 他之前说这么种是不行的 |
[36:11] | Well, it has. – Correct. | – 嗯 结果可行 – 没错 |
[36:13] | – That’s bloody good, isn’t it? Yeah. | – 真是一块好田 – 是啊 |
[36:15] | Who knew? Old Groove Armada’s done a good job in here. | 谁能想到老古菲阿曼达 在这儿做得不错 不是吗? |
[36:19] | Well, it looks okay. | 是啊 还可以 |
[36:21] | And then… | 然后… |
[36:22] | Look, there’s no disease. They’re clean. | 你看 没生病 很干净 |
[36:25] | Look at all those worms, Jeremy! That’s what he’ll get excited about. | 看看这些蠕虫 我觉得这会让他很兴奋 |
[36:28] | Who? He will? – Yeah. Earthworms. | – 谁?谁会兴奋? – 对 蚯蚓 |
[36:32] | Do you know what this shows? | 你知道这代表什么吗? |
[36:33] | It shows that you’ve uprooted a perfectly healthy plant, | 代表你连根拔起了一株健康的植物 |
[36:36] | – thus depriving me of some cash. – There’s some nodules on there. | – 让我损失了钱 – 上面有根瘤 |
[36:38] | Since we’re here, we might as well have a biology lesson. | 既然我们在这里 我们会上一节生物课 |
[36:40] | There’s some nodules on here. | 这里有一些根瘤 |
[36:42] | And that’s the bit that the magic happens in the legume | 这就是豆科植物中发生魔法的地方 |
[36:44] | where it makes nitrogen from the atmosphere | 在这里 豆科植物能从大气中提取氮 |
[36:48] | and stores it in the plant. | 并将其储藏到植物内 |
[36:50] | – That’s what we’re trying to do? Yes. | – 这难道不正是我们的目标吗? – 是的 |
[36:52] | But back in the soil, isn’t it? | 但不是还原到植物中 而是恢复到土壤里吧? |
[36:53] | Well, this won’t release the soil till we kill it and destroy it. | 在我们杀死并摧毁它以前 氮素不会释放到土壤里 – 是吗? – 对 但它们变成了粉色 – 看到这里的肉粉色了吗? – 看到了 |
[36:57] | But they’ve gone pink. See how it’s fleshy pink in there? | |
[37:00] | Yeah. – Which means they’re active. | 这意味着它们很活跃 |
[37:03] | The bacteria in your soil are making nitrogen. | 所以这里的细菌在制造氮素 |
[37:07] | A man from Groove Armada is making nitrogen in my soil. | 古菲阿曼达二人组中的一人 在我的土壤里制造氮素 |
[37:11] | Nobody’s ever said that before. | 以前从没人这么说过 |
[37:12] | It’s never been used as a sentence. | 之前没人说这话 |
[37:16] | Charlie and I then headed to the office | 接着 查理和我去了办公室 |
[37:19] | to discuss the council’s enforcement notice. | 讨论议会的强制执行通知 关门通知 |
[37:23] | Which didn’t just shut down the restaurant. | 它不仅让我们关闭了餐厅 |
[37:26] | It made running the farm shop nigh on impossible as well. | 而且几乎使农场商店无法经营 |
[37:32] | They wanted us to close the small bar | 他们还希望我们关闭小酒吧 |
[37:34] | where customers could buy my Hawkstone beer. | 本来顾客可以在那儿 购买我的豪客斯通啤酒 |
[37:38] | They didn’t want us parking cars in the fields. | 他们不希望我们把车停在田野里 |
[37:42] | And said the loos had to go. | 说厕所必须拆除 |
[37:46] | And worst of all, they were insisting we shut the burger van. | – 嗨 – 最糟糕的是 他们坚持让我们关闭汉堡车 |
[37:50] | Check on one burger, two truffle, one chilli. | 核对一下 一份汉堡 两份松露 一份辣椒 |
[37:53] | Thank you very much. | – 对的 – 非常感谢 |
[37:54] | Which was now the only realistic way of selling our meat. | 而这是目前唯一现实的 销售我们的肉的方式 |
[37:59] | Thank you very much. Thank you. | 非常感谢 谢谢 |
[38:02] | The restaurant, I could never see that coming back, | 餐厅 我觉得它永远都回不来了 |
[38:07] | but we had to do something to protect our shop. | 但我们得采取行动 保护我们的商店 |
[38:12] | – Farm shop. | – Farm shop. – 农场商店 – 农场商店 |
[38:14] | – We’ve got some choices to make. – Okay. | 我们需要做出一些选择 好的 |
[38:17] | If they make that enforcement notice stick, | 如果他们坚持执行通知内容 |
[38:19] | “no car parking”, | 禁止停车 |
[38:21] | they’ll ban parking on the road, | 他们会禁止在路上停车 |
[38:23] | and we won’t be able to sell anything other than an apple. | 我们就只能卖苹果 别的都不能卖 |
[38:26] | So I was thinking, why don’t we try and move the farm shop | 所以我在想 |
[38:31] | up here? | 不如我们把农场商店搬到这里 |
[38:32] | That’s out of Chadlington’s parish council area. | 那在查德灵顿议会管辖范围外 |
[38:35] | And more importantly, this bit | 更重要的是 |
[38:37] | isn’t in the Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. | 这个区域不属于自然风景区域 |
[38:40] | – No. – So what if we put it there? | 不行 如果我们把店开在那里呢? |
[38:42] | We just close it down here. | 不然我们就把这里的店关了 |
[38:44] | Massive losses with all of the work we’ve done, | 承受巨额损失 让我们所做的一切 |
[38:48] | you know, getting power there, getting the loos installed, | 在那里安装的电力 设置的厕所 |
[38:51] | concrete floor, everything, | 铺设的道路和一切都白费 |
[38:53] | – building the shop itself. – Yeah. | – 还包括建造商店本身 – 是啊 |
[38:55] | So why don’t we go to the council and say: | 所以 我们为何不前往议会说 |
[38:57] | “How would you feel if we moved the shop into the top end of the farm?” | “如果我们把商店开到农场的顶端 你们感觉如何?” |
[39:01] | So, I get the theory, I get the logic, but… | 我懂你这套理论 也知道你的逻辑 但… |
[39:05] | I knew there’d be a “but”. | 我就知道你要说“但是” |
[39:06] | There’s no guarantee that they will grant permission here. | 我们无法保证在这里开店能获得许可 |
[39:09] | So what we should do is… | 所以 |
[39:12] | Erm… | 我们应该做的是… |
[39:13] | – Personally, I feel… – You think fight it? | – 我个人觉得… – |
[39:16] | I don’t think “fight” is necessarily the right word. | 你觉得 与之抗争? 我觉得“抗争”这个词不太正确 |
[39:18] | It’s the emotive word. | 这是一个情绪化的词汇 但我认为我们应该 |
[39:19] | But actually what I think we should do is put our views across | 以理性、逻辑且客观的方式 – |
[39:23] | in a sensible, logical, objective way, | 表达我们的观点… – 好的 |
[39:25] | – which has not been… – Fight the fuckers. | – 然后 |
[39:27] | Which has not been done. | 跟那群混蛋抗争 – 这一步尚未完成 |
[39:28] | Hammer them into the ground like tent pegs. | 把他们打得落花流水 |
[39:31] | I think some of their points probably we do need | 我认为反驳 他们的某些观点可能比其他的 |
[39:33] | – to be more forceful than others. Yeah. | – 需要更多努力 – 并非全是坏事 |
[39:36] | – And such as, you know… – Lavatories. | – 是啊 – 比如… 厕所 |
[39:39] | Yeah. | – 对 |
[39:40] | They say we can’t have a lavatory. | 我们不… – 他们说我们不能留着厕所 |
[39:42] | So when you’re a shopgirl there and you’re not allowed to go to the… | 那么 当你的店里有女店员 而你不被允许去… |
[39:45] | – There won’t be a lavatory. – Or a shop-boy. You could be either. | – 不会有厕所 – 或是男店员 |
[39:49] | It’s more difficult. A boy can go behind a bush. | 两者都行 更难了 男店员可以去灌木丛解决 但女店员不行 |
[39:52] | If you need to go to the loo | 但如果你在工作 你需要上厕所 |
[39:53] | you have to get in a car, close the shop, | – 那你上车去解决 – 是啊 – 关闭商店 对 – 关闭商店 一路走到车那边去解决 – 然后再回来 这就有问题了 – 是啊 |
[39:56] | come all the way down, back up. So there is a problem. | |
[40:00] | Anyway, I think what we should do… | 总之 我觉得我们应该… |
[40:02] | To not move it. | 不搬 |
[40:03] | Not move it. | – 不搬 跟律师谈谈 |
[40:04] | – Speak to a barrister. – Not fight them. | – 不跟他们抗争 但… |
[40:06] | And then we put in a robust, | …然后我们给出有力而客观的回应 |
[40:10] | – objective response. – Robust. | 有力? |
[40:12] | Yes. | 是的 |
[40:13] | Well, I’ve been watching Yellowstone. | 我一直在看《黄石》 |
[40:16] | When somebody displeases them, they murder them, | 当有人惹恼他们时 他们会杀了他们 |
[40:18] | take them across the state line and throw them into a ravine. | 将他们带到州界 然后扔进峡谷 |
[40:22] | – I’ve been looking at that scene a lot. | 我已经看过那一幕很多次了 |
[40:28] | Charlie retreated to his own office | 查理回到自己的办公室 |
[40:31] | to start work on the appeal. | 开始处理上诉的工作 |
[40:36] | And while he did that, | 与此同时 |
[40:38] | Lisa and I went back to the muddy business of pig farming. | 丽莎和我 回到了那个泥泞的养猪业务 |
[40:46] | Oh shit. Look at this. | 见鬼 你看 |
[40:54] | We’re stuck as I don’t know what now. | 我们现在寸步难行 |
[41:00] | We’re stuck in the mud. – Yeah, this ain’t going. | – 你陷入泥潭了 – 是啊 车开不动了 |
[41:03] | They’re coming out to see the show. | – 它们出来看节目了 |
[41:04] | Yes, they’re coming out to laugh at me. | – 它们出来嘲笑我 |
[41:07] | Look, they are… | 看啊 它们全都… |
[41:10] | Look at them! They’re hilarious! Their little ears! | 你看!你看它们 好搞笑 你看它们的小耳朵 |
[41:13] | “Look at our ears! Our ears!” – They’re gonna line up and laugh at us. | – 它们全都竖着耳朵! – 它们会排队嘲笑我们 |
[41:15] | They’re growing so fast. – They really are, yeah. | – 它们长得真快 对吧? – 真的很快 |
[41:21] | Right. I think we’re gonna have to accept this is going to stay here | 好吧 我觉得我们必须接受 车会留在这里 |
[41:24] | until either we get some frost or… | 直到要么遇到霜冻天气 |
[41:28] | No, if I get the tractor, we can pull it out with that. | 要么 算了 我去开拖拉机 我们可以用它把车拖回去 |
[41:32] | As I returned with the Lambo, Lisa and I got a bit of a surprise. | 我回去开拖拉机返回时 丽莎和我看到了一个惊喜 |
[41:38] | Hi, Lisa. | 嗨 丽莎 |
[41:39] | Hey. Oh, hey, K! How were the hols? | 嘿 卡莱布! 假期过得怎么样? |
[41:42] | Judith! You’re back! | – 朱迪斯 你回来了! – 假期棒极了 |
[41:44] | – Judith? Judith Chalmers. | 朱迪斯? – |
[41:47] | Who’s that? | 朱迪斯查莫斯 – 那是谁? |
[41:48] | – Holiday person. Doesn’t matter. – I’ve been on holiday once. | – 假期达人 不重要 – 我就只休了一次假 |
[41:52] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样? |
[41:56] | Not bad, right? | 还不错吧? |
[41:58] | Not bad? | 不错? |
[41:59] | Yeah! Look. | 是啊 你看 |
[42:01] | Last time I see this field, it was a lovely potato field. | 我上次看这块地的时候 它还是块可爱的土豆田 |
[42:04] | I know, but now look at it. It’s a massive pig enterprise. | 我知道 但看看它现在的样子 这是一个大规模养猪场 |
[42:10] | I know, it’s brilliant, innit? – Firstly… Firstly hear me out. | 这地棒极了 对吧? 首先 听我说完 |
[42:14] | Who the fuck done the fencing? | – 谁他妈安装的围栏? |
[42:16] | We did! | – 我们安装的! |
[42:17] | Who’s “we”? | – 我们是指谁? |
[42:18] | Lisa and me. In a rainstorm, at night, | – 丽莎和我 |
[42:22] | we got the whole fencing done. | 在暴雨中建的 还是晚上 我们安装好了整个围栏 |
[42:24] | Look at it! – What’s the matter with it? | – 看看这个 – 它有什么问题? |
[42:26] | Well, firstly, you haven’t even got all the posts the same height. | 首先 你没把所有立柱打到同一高度 |
[42:29] | But that doesn’t matter, Kaleb. | 这不重要 卡莱布 |
[42:31] | It does! | 很重要!而且那边有路 你看 |
[42:32] | And there’s the road! Look! Again, I can’t… | 再说一遍 我不能… |
[42:34] | Don’t be picky. | 不要挑刺 |
[42:36] | What’s wrong with the road? – Everyone’s gonna see it. It looks shit. | – 路有什么问题? – 每个人都会看到它 太可怕了 |
[42:39] | Oh, I see- – Look! Look down that line. | – 嗯 看… – 你看!看下面那条线 |
[42:42] | Did you use a string line or not? | 你们用牵引线了吗? |
[42:44] | What? – Did you use a string line? | – 什么? – 你们用牵引线了吗? |
[42:46] | We didn’t really have time for that. | 我们没时间弄牵引线 |
[42:47] | We were really… We had to do it. It was a rush job. | 我们当时真的…做得很急 |
[42:50] | Anyway, we’ve done it. | 总之 我们做到了 安装好了 |
[42:52] | Not one has escaped. We put a sign on the road saying: | 没有猪逃跑 我们在路上放一个牌子 写上 |
[42:55] | “Kaleb built these fences.” | “卡莱布建的这些围栏” |
[42:58] | – It’s just all brilliant. | – 一切都很棒 – 它… |
[43:00] | – So… – The pigs look amazing, actually. | – 所以… – 其实猪看起来很棒 |
[43:02] | Let me explain how it works, because… | 让我解释一下运作原理 – 只是因为… – 小猪崽 |
[43:04] | Piggy! – I’ve been reading a book. | 我一直在看一本书 我们把断奶小猪崽养在那边 |
[43:06] | – We’ve got the weaners there. Yeah. | – 好的 – |
[43:09] | We’ve got the boar and two sows in here. | 我们把公猪 还有两头成熟母猪养在这里 然后… |
[43:13] | But we started there | 但这是开始 |
[43:14] | and then we put him in there with three sows. | 随后 我们把他和三头母猪关在一起 |
[43:17] | – Three sows? Hang on. – So he’s now done the lot. | 在他…等等 所以 他现在跟母猪群一起 |
[43:22] | Honestly, there’s been pig orgy going on. | 老实说 猪猪海天盛筵正在上演 |
[43:25] | – You put the boar in here. Yeah. | – 你把公猪放在这里… – 对 |
[43:26] | And then in a week’s space you put it in with the other lot? | …然后一周后 你把他跟其他母猪群关在一起 |
[43:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[43:32] | What’s wrong with that? | 这有什么问题吗? |
[43:35] | No, you’re joking? You’re kidding? | 没 你在开玩笑吧 |
[43:37] | Please, tell me you’re lying? | 你一定是在撒谎吧 |
[43:40] | No. | 没有啊 |
[43:41] | Have you counted their nipples? | 你有数过它们的乳头数吗? |
[43:44] | – No. – A pig’s got, like, 14 nipples. | – 没有 – 一头猪有14个乳头 |
[43:47] | Yeah? They have litters of, like, 10 to 14. | 对吧?有10到14个 |
[43:50] | But well, I’ve done it. | 这个我知道 |
[43:51] | Yeah, but you space it out a little bit. | 对 但你…你不能让他一直交配 |
[43:53] | You don’t have 50 piglets at the same time. | 你不能同时有50头小猪崽 |
[43:57] | You’re gonna have 50 small little piglets running around at the same time. | 你会同时有50头小猪崽跑来跑去 |
[44:02] | Honestly! | 说真的 他妈的 |
[44:05] | Fucking hell! | 完蛋了 下一集 |
[44:08] | I’d be highly cautious about doing anything around these banks. | 我在堤坝周围做事时会非常谨慎 |
[44:13] | Oh yeah! | 好耶! |
[44:16] | Shit! I’ve never seen incompetence like it. | 见鬼 |
[44:20] | Oh! | 我从没见过这么没用的人 |
[44:21] | I am… | 我…很惊讶 |
[44:24] | flabbergasted. | 创意监督 杨婕 |