时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | [theme music playing] | |
[00:08] | 克拉克森的农场 | |
[00:11] | 第16集 冲刺 | |
[00:21] | [intriguing music] | |
[00:26] | 凌晨2点 | |
[00:29] | [a car approaches] | |
[00:38] | [Kaleb] No one’s gonna see us? | 没有人会看到我们 |
[00:40] | They will, but they won’t know what we’re doing. | 会看到 但他们不会知道 我们在干什么 |
[00:43] | [Jeremy] We’ve gotta start, Alan says, | 艾伦说 我们得开始了 |
[00:45] | – from about there. – [Kaleb] Yeah, the corner… | – 从那里开始 – 是的 |
[00:48] | [Kaleb] Yeah. – [Jeremy] That corner, yeah? – Yeah. | – 那个角 是吧? – 是的 |
[00:52] | We’ve gotta call Lisa, because we can’t see where we’re headed for. | 我们得打电话给丽莎 看不见应该朝哪个方向 |
[00:56] | [Kaleb groans] | |
[00:57] | Hello, hi. | 你好 你能开到谷仓 |
[00:59] | Could you drive over to the barn, | |
[01:01] | and then turn round and point the car at me, | 然后掉头 把车对着我吗? |
[01:05] | – and then I can see where I’m headed? – [Lisa] Gotcha. | – 这样我就可以看到前进方向 – 知道了 |
[01:10] | [Jeremy] All right, K, can you hear me? | 好的 卡莱布 能听到吗? |
[01:12] | Yeah, loud and clear. All right, drop her down, then. | 能听到 响亮清楚 把她拖过来 |
[01:17] | [Kaleb] Just aim for them lights, yeah? | – 那么就瞄准他们的灯 是吗? – 是的 |
[01:19] | [Jeremy] Yeah. | |
[01:21] | [Kaleb] All right, go. | 行了 开动吧! |
[01:22] | [engine revving] | |
[01:31] | [Jeremy] How’s it looking? | 看起来怎么样? |
[01:32] | [Kaleb] Yeah, good. | 挺好的 |
[01:35] | Slowly, slowly, slowly. | 慢慢来 |
[01:39] | 酒馆 | |
[01:42] | 前一天下午 | |
[01:47] | [Jeremy] I don’t wanna talk too loudly in here, | 我不想在这里大声说话 |
[01:50] | ’cause the walls have ears, as we know. | 大家都知道 隔墙有耳 |
[01:53] | We’ve gotta get power and water to the restaurant. | 但是我们必须给餐厅供电供水 |
[01:58] | Yeah. [Jeremy] The problem is, if we go out now, | 问题是如果我们现在出去 |
[02:02] | OK, and dig that trench, | 挖那个沟 会被别人看到的 |
[02:04] | people are going to see. | |
[02:07] | But after dark, | 不过天黑后 如果你看到拖拉机的灯 |
[02:08] | if you just see tractor lights, you’re just gonna assume.. | |
[02:10] | – 你会觉得… – 他是在加班 | |
[02:11] | “He’s working late. Drilling the–“ | |
[02:14] | – Fertilising. – Yeah. [Jeremy] How much is that pipe? | 是啊 那根管子多少钱? 大概每米一英镑 |
[02:16] | – It’s about a pound a metre, isn’t it? – Yeah, yeah. | |
[02:17] | If we go straight across the field… | – 是的 – 如果我们直接穿过农田… |
[02:20] | [Kaleb] We could have had this whole idea before we planted our spring barley. | 我们本可以在种植大麦之前 就想出这个点子 |
[02:23] | It’s all coming up, looking lovely. | 看起来越来越不错了 |
[02:25] | You don’t even like the hounds and the horses over the ground | |
[02:27] | when you’re planting it. | |
[02:29] | [Gerald speaking indistinctly] | |
[02:33] | Great big horses running along it | 大马在奔跑 颠簸得要命 |
[02:35] | and making it bumpy as hell. | |
[02:36] | I literally don’t know what you two are talking about. | 我真心不知道你俩在说什么 |
[02:39] | Unless there’s sort of a hundred of ’em, I mean, like this, with his feet marks. | |
[02:44] | You don’t have any more rain now. | |
[02:46] | It’s dry… [Gerald speaking indistinctly] | |
[02:53] | [Jeremy] How are we doing? | 进展如何? |
[02:54] | A third of the way, I’d say. | 铺了三分之一 |
[02:57] | There it is. The barn. | 就是那里 |
[02:59] | Soon to be restaurant. | 谷仓 即将改成餐厅 |
[03:04] | Stop! | 停车 |
[03:07] | My hands… my hands… | 我的手 |
[03:10] | Go on! | 继续 |
[03:12] | [soft music] | |
[03:16] | [Jeremy] This is ridiculous. | 这太荒谬了 我们全力开展生态农业 |
[03:17] | We’re trying to do | |
[03:18] | ecological farming, | |
[03:19] | start a restaurant so we can make | 开一家餐馆 这样我们的奶牛就能产出更高利润 |
[03:22] | the cows profitable, | |
[03:23] | and we support local farmers, | 我们还支持当地农民 可我们却得在晚上开工 |
[03:25] | and we’re having to do this at night | |
[03:26] | so the village doesn’t see us. | 这样村里人就不会看见我们 |
[03:28] | [music continues] | |
[03:33] | [Jeremy] We had no choice, though. | 不过 我们没得选择 |
[03:35] | We had to resort to stealth and secrecy, | 我们的工作还是得秘密进行 |
[03:38] | because after the local authority refused to give us permission | 我们无非是造一条农道 |
[03:41] | 当地政府却都不给批准 | |
[03:42] | for even a simple farm track, | |
[03:45] | we’d begun to think they really were on the war path. | 于是我们觉得他们对我们抱有敌意 |
[03:50] | [Jeremy] What the–? | 该死的…那到底是什么? |
[03:52] | What the bloody hell’s all that lot? | |
[03:57] | Holy cow. Look at it. | 天啊 你看呀 |
[04:01] | This is presumably to stop parking at the shop. | 这可能是禁止在商店停车 |
[04:05] | But look how far they’ve gone. | 不过你看 它们延伸到这么远 |
[04:08] | What the? | 这是哪一出… 不能把我回农田的路给堵了啊 |
[04:09] | You can’t block of the entrance to my own field. | |
[04:12] | Whoever’s done this has gone mad. | 这是疯子干的事吧 |
[04:16] | I think we’ll go and find Charlie Ireland. | 我们要去找查理爱尔兰 他知道该怎么做 |
[04:18] | He’ll know what to do. | |
[04:24] | [Jeremy] Have you seen? | – 你看到了吗? – 我看得目瞪口呆 |
[04:26] | – I am… flabbergasted. – I know. | |
[04:28] | – 我知道 – 那个… | |
[04:29] | [Charlie] The– the– | |
[04:30] | I mean… Talk about being aggressive. | 我说 他们管得太宽了 |
[04:34] | You know, no consultation. Nothing. | 都没来协商一下 |
[04:36] | [Jeremy] No. | – 完全没有 – 没有 |
[04:38] | There’s two kilometres of them. | 这些东西绵延两公里 |
[04:41] | This is quite literally as far as the eye can see. | 视线范围内都摆了 |
[04:44] | Somebody’s been along and sprayed where to mark them. | 有人还标明了摆放的位置 |
[04:47] | [Jeremy] Where to put them. | 标明放置位置 |
[04:49] | And they’ve also put them in front of the gates. | 他们还把这些放到大门前 |
[04:51] | Yes, I noticed that. I thought, “Well, how am I gonna get into my f–“ | 我知道 我在想怎么进去… |
[04:53] | [Jeremy] We can’t get the tractors into the fields. | 我们没法把拖拉机开到农田里 |
[04:55] | – Oh look, illegal! – Illegal! | – 违法了 – 违法 这里不能停 |
[04:58] | – [Charlie] You can’t stop there. – [Jeremy] You can’t stop there. | 恐怕你不能停在那里 |
[05:00] | No, no. You can’t stop there. | |
[05:02] | The council has made it absolutely plain | 议会已经明确表示 |
[05:04] | that that elderly gentleman can’t be dropped off by the bus | 公共汽车不能让那位老先生下车 |
[05:08] | and he has to travel two kilometres down there… | 而且司机必须继续行驶两公里 |
[05:10] | Just to go down there! | |
[05:13] | [car honking] | |
[05:15] | [Jeremy] Gerald? No. Someone disguised as Gerald. | 杰拉德?不 有人伪装成杰拉德 |
[05:18] | – No, it is Gerald. – [Charlie] It is. | – 他就是杰拉德 – 还有杰拉德夫人 |
[05:19] | – And Mrs Gerald. – Well, he can’t stop. | – 他不能停车 – 不能 |
[05:20] | No, he can’t! | |
[05:22] | [Charlie laughs] Normally we would have had a conversation with Gerald. | 往常我们都可以和杰拉德聊两句 |
[05:26] | But he can’t stop. | 但他不能停车 |
[05:28] | So, what this leads me to think is what else are they thinking? | 我在想 他们还会考虑什么? |
[05:32] | What are they going to do? | 他们下一步会做什么? 他们不会就这么算了 |
[05:33] | Because they won’t stop here. | |
[05:34] | This is just the first stage | 这是他们针对这里的第一阶段 |
[05:37] | of total action against the site. | |
[05:41] | [intriguing music] | |
[05:44] | [Jeremy] Our immediate worry was that though we’d been told | 我们最担心的是 虽然通知里面说 |
[05:47] | we were completely within our rights to turn the barn into a restaurant, | 我们完全有权利把谷仓改造成餐厅 |
[05:51] | we were obliged to inform the council, | 但我们不得不告知议会 |
[05:54] | which would give them the opportunity to try and stop us. | 这样他们就可以把工程叫停 |
[05:58] | …detail of how we get there… | …我们施工的详细信息 |
[06:00] | [Jeremy] So, Charlie and I agreed the best tactic was speed. | 所以查理和我一致认为 最好的策略是快速行动 |
[06:05] | So, what we will do is send an email | 我们接下来 |
[06:08] | 会发送一封电子邮件 把我们的计划通知议会 | |
[06:10] | notifying the council of our plans. | |
[06:12] | We will then need to go hell for leather | 我们要用最快的速度 |
[06:16] | to get the restaurant built, fitted | 在两天内建成餐馆 安装设备 备好食材 |
[06:19] | and serving food within two days. | |
[06:22] | Our hope is that by the time | 我们希望等到这封电子邮件 |
[06:25] | the email notification has got through the chain of command | |
[06:27] | 通过议会的行政管理系统后 我们已经开张大吉 供应食物了 | |
[06:28] | at the council, | |
[06:30] | we’ll be up and running, | |
[06:32] | serving food before the council have got time to object. | 这样议会就没时间反对我们 |
[06:36] | [military music] | 迪丽斯库阿特农场商店 |
[06:39] | [Jeremy] With the plan sorted out… | 我们制定了计划… |
[06:40] | – You’ve got three pillars. – [Alan] Yes. | 这里放三根支柱 |
[06:42] | [Jeremy] The kitchen takes up the first… | – 是的 – 第一个放厨房里 |
[06:44] | [Jeremy] I sat down with Alan to go through the building work. | 然后我和艾伦坐下来 一起探讨这次建筑工程 |
[06:48] | What do you recommend for flooring here? | 你推荐什么地板? |
[06:50] | [Alan] You can level it out. | 是的 找平 |
[06:51] | Put a bit of hardcore down. Put some pallets down. | 放一些石填料 一些托盘 然后在上面铺一层 |
[06:53] | Put some inch marine ply on the top. | |
[06:55] | Keep it rustic. We get a lovely finish there. | 我们保持质朴 表面好好处理下 |
[06:57] | – And then this is gonna be turfed. – Yeah. | – 这里铺设草坪 – 是的 |
[07:00] | What I’d like to do is between each of these pillars on the front, | 我想做的是在前面这些柱子之间 |
[07:03] | security chain link, you know… | 装钢丝网围栏 |
[07:06] | – Yeah. – Things that you pull down. | 拉下来 装上挂锁 然后就变成一个安全区域 |
[07:08] | Padlock them. And it becomes a secure unit. | |
[07:10] | Yeah, yeah. So what we’re gonna need is a hatch here, through to Lisa’s VIP dining room. | 所以我们要在这里设一个入口 |
[07:13] | 通向丽莎的贵宾餐厅 | |
[07:16] | [Alan] How many people are we getting in there? | – 这里要坐多少人 – 四个 |
[07:18] | [Jeremy] They reckon four. It’s not four of me and you, that’s for sure. | 不包括你和我 |
[07:20] | [Jeremy] No, well, that… – Fucking ‘ell. – I know. | – 不 好吧… – 该死的 |
[07:22] | [Alan] That door opens inwards. We’re gonna have to turn that round. | 那扇门是向里开的 |
[07:23] | ‘Cause if that opens inwards it’ll knock the fucking table over. | 我们得让门向外开 因为往里开会把桌子掀翻 |
[07:27] | That’s true. That’ll have a new roof on it. | – 没错 还要装一个小窗户 – 得装个新屋顶 |
[07:29] | [Jeremy] And a little window. Are you gonna put glass in this? | |
[07:30] | No, shutters. Wood. | – 那里别装玻璃 – 装百叶窗 木头的 |
[07:33] | Oh, OK. | 好的 |
[07:34] | What we’re gonna do with the wall inside, | 至于墙面嘛… |
[07:35] | see, a lot of people just paint it with lime wash. | 大家会往墙上刷石灰水 这就完全没有效果了 |
[07:37] | That kills everything. | |
[07:38] | If you leave the natural stone there… | 就把天然的石材保留下来 呈现一个干净漂亮的外观 |
[07:40] | – Yeah, exactly. – Give it a good clean finish. | |
[07:42] | [Jeremy] On top of this already lengthy job list, | 我们要做的工作已经够多了 |
[07:45] | Alan would also have to install and plumb in the kitchen. | 艾伦还要在厨房安装管道 |
[07:48] | So, I was not looking forward to giving him the timetable. | 所以我没办法给他提供具体日期 |
[07:52] | Now, the big problem we’ve got | 现在我们遇到一个大问题 |
[07:54] | is that we’re going to tell the council that this is happening. | 我们必须把这里的事情告诉议会 |
[07:59] | We then need to have it fully operational in… | 我们要在短时间内全部搞定 |
[08:03] | Yeah, go on. | 继续说吧 |
[08:05] | Two days. | – 两天搞定 – 天啊 |
[08:06] | – Fucking ‘ell! – I know. | |
[08:08] | 我知道 还记得《挑战安妮卡》吗? | |
[08:09] | – You remember Challenge Anneka? – Yeah. | |
[08:11] | It’d be a bit like Challenge Anneka. | 就像这档节目 我们一旦通知他们 |
[08:12] | ‘Cause as soon as we tell them, | |
[08:14] | before they have a chance to come round and say | 就要赶在他们说出 “这样不行 行不通”之前 |
[08:16] | “That’s not viable, you can’t do it,” | |
[08:18] | we have to say, “It is viable, look, we’ve done it.” | 我们要说“行得通 已经完工了” |
[08:21] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, I got ya. | 是的 我明白了 |
[08:22] | [Jeremy] So for the next ten days, I want that site to be dead quiet. | 在接下来的十天里 这里不能有声响 |
[08:27] | – [Alan] Nothing? – Nothing doing. | 什么都不做 |
[08:28] | [Jeremy] And then as soon as we send the email, we go. | 那封电子邮件一发出去 |
[08:31] | 我们就开工 | |
[08:34] | [Jeremy] We needed ten days before sending the email | 在发送电子邮件之前 我们需要十天时间 |
[08:38] | so that Alan could round up a workforce and find all the materials. | 这样艾伦可以召集建筑工人 并准备齐全所需的材料 |
[08:43] | I also needed some time to get some pressing farming jobs out of the way, | 我也需要一些时间 |
[08:46] | 来解决一些紧迫的农活 比如帮助维克托 | |
[08:49] | like helping Viktor, our Ukrainian bee man, | |
[08:50] | 我们的乌克兰养蜂人 在靠近富含花粉的蓝蓟那儿 | |
[08:52] | build some new hives close to the pollen-rich echium. | |
[08:53] | 建造一些新的蜂箱 | |
[08:57] | Ukraine? Family OK? | – 乌克兰?家人还好吗? – 他们没事 |
[08:59] | Yeah, they’re OK. | |
[09:00] | Yeah, they’re OK. They’re alive, that’s the main thing. | 他们挺好的 他们还活着 这是最重要的 |
[09:04] | Rockets flying around… but they are toughies. | 火箭弹满天飞…但他们很坚强 |
[09:07] | Well, let’s keep our fingers crossed. | 祈祷他们没事 |
[09:09] | Yeah. [bees buzzing] | 是的 |
[09:11] | OK. | 好的 别叮我 别蜇我 |
[09:13] | Don’t sting me. Don’t sting me. | |
[09:16] | So they’ll have to do a waggle dance here, won’t they? | 它们得在这里跳摇摆舞 对吧? |
[09:19] | [Viktor] Well, they do waggle dance when they find source of nectar. | 只有找到花蜜时它们才会跳舞 |
[09:21] | [Jeremy] Exactly. So when the echium grows, | 所以当蓝蓟生长时 |
[09:23] | what will happen is one of the bees that finds it | 如果有一只蜜蜂找到了花蜜 |
[09:26] | will come back and do this really complicated little dance | 它就会返回 在蜂巢外跳这个复杂的舞蹈 |
[09:30] | outside the hive. | |
[09:32] | – [Viktor] Yeah. – And then that shows the others | 这是在告诉同伴蓝蓟离此有多远 |
[09:34] | how far away the echium is and in what direction. | |
[09:37] | 在哪个方向 对吧? | |
[09:38] | – That’s right, isn’t it? – Yeah. | |
[09:39] | 对 | |
[09:41] | – Look at that. Dripping with honey. – [Viktor] Dripping, yeah. Nice. | 看那个 |
[09:42] | – 滴着蜂蜜 – 是的 很好 | |
[09:45] | [Jeremy] That’s stunning, isn’t it? | 太棒了 不是吗? 天啊 这些动物真是好样的 |
[09:48] | God, they’re good animals. Creatures. Beasts. | 生物 野兽 |
[09:50] | [lively music] | |
[09:53] | [Jeremy] Then, there was the annual inspection needed | 然后要应付年检 |
[09:55] | to renew my Red Tractor certificate. | 需要更新我的红色拖拉机证书 |
[09:58] | [man] I assume we’ve had a bit of a spillage. | 这里有一些泄露 |
[10:01] | It’s gonna want a sweep-up. | – 这里需要收拾干净 – 这是英国标准协会认证方案 |
[10:03] | [Jeremy] A quality Kitemark which requires a farm to be clean and well run. | |
[10:04] | 要求农场保持干净 运营良好 | |
[10:08] | Right, if we can just close the door up to make sure it seals up, | 如果我们可以关上门 确保密封 这就太好了 |
[10:11] | that would be great. | |
[10:12] | Sure. [pushes button] | 当然 |
[10:14] | Oops, sorry. I pushed the wrong button. | 对不起 我按错了按钮 |
[10:17] | [pushes button] | |
[10:19] | [pushes button] I really have pushed the wrong button. | 我真的是按错了按钮 |
[10:22] | Oh? | |
[10:23] | [pushes button] | |
[10:25] | [pushes button] | |
[10:31] | No, can’t help you with that at the moment. | 目前没法帮助你 |
[10:33] | [man] How often are you checking the cattle? | 你多久检查一次这些牛? |
[10:36] | – [Jeremy] Checking on them? – Yeah. | – 检查它们?每天 – 是的 |
[10:37] | – Every day. – Yeah. | |
[10:38] | – Twice a day. – Right. | – 一天两次 – 对 |
[10:40] | No, I know where they are at any given moment. | 不 它们每时每刻 所在的位置我都知道 |
[10:44] | [Jeremy] Cows? | 奶牛 |
[10:46] | Cows? | 奶牛 |
[10:50] | Where the hell are they all? | 它们都在哪里? |
[10:54] | – They could have gone for a drink. – [man] Yeah. | 它们可能喝水去了 |
[10:56] | 是的 | |
[10:59] | [Jeremy] No. | 没有 |
[11:01] | [Jeremy] Cows? | 奶牛 |
[11:05] | – [Jeremy] This is really embarrassing. – Yep. | 这实在是太尴尬了 |
[11:07] | 是的 | |
[11:09] | [Jeremy] When the inspector left, I wasn’t 100% sure | 当检查员离开时 |
[11:11] | 我不是百分百确定 自己能否拿到红色拖拉机标贴 | |
[11:13] | I’d get my Red Tractor stickers. | |
[11:16] | But I did. | 但我拿到了 然后第二天 |
[11:18] | And the next day I was collared by an excited Kaleb, | 卡莱布兴致勃勃地来找我 给我带来了更多好消息 |
[11:21] | who had some more good news. | |
[11:24] | I’ve got something to show you. | – 我给你看点东西 – 给我看手机啊 |
[11:26] | Oh, phone. Right. | |
[11:28] | [Jeremy] For the last few weeks, whenever anyone got their phone out, | 在过去几周里 |
[11:30] | 只要有人掏出电话 我的心就提到了嗓子眼 | |
[11:32] | my heart was in my mouth, | |
[11:34] | because we’d all been on filming duty with Pepper and the bull, | 因为我们在拍摄胡椒和这头公牛 |
[11:38] | anxiously watching to see if they’d get it on. | 焦急地观察它们能否融洽相处 |
[11:41] | 丽莎的摄像头 | |
[11:42] | So far, the bull had managed a bit of drinks-party chat. | 到目前为止 这头公牛 已经与胡椒进行了初步聊天 |
[11:49] | But that was it. | 但也仅此而已 |
[11:50] | The rest of the time, he was swiping right elsewhere. | 其余时间它都在其它地方溜达 |
[12:02] | [groans] | |
[12:03] | Nevertheless, I lived in hope. | 不过 我没有放弃希望 |
[12:07] | – I’ve got a video evidence… – No? | – 我有这头公牛的视频为证… – 不会吧 |
[12:10] | – Of the bull… – No? Jumping on Pepper. | – 不会吧 – 它跳到了胡椒身上 |
[12:15] | Oh, she’s not– No, look, is that foreplay? | 好吧 它…那是前戏吗? |
[12:18] | – Ooh, he’s on! He’s on! – Ready? And then… | – 公牛上了 – 然后… |
[12:22] | – Done. – What? | – 搞定 它们开始了 – 什么? |
[12:24] | There you go! | |
[12:25] | – He never got it in. – He did. | – 它没有插入吧 – 它插入了 |
[12:27] | He didn’t! I can zoom in on, if you want me to. | 如果你需要 我可以放大 |
[12:29] | He didn’t get it in. | 它没有插进去 |
[12:31] | Watch. | 看 |
[12:33] | [Jeremy] So, foreplay over. On he goes. Not in, not in. | – 前戏结束 它开始行动 没有插入 – 插入了 |
[12:37] | – [Kaleb] In. – [Jeremy] Is he? [Kaleb] Yeah, yeah, look at his little hips moving. | – 真的吗? – 是的 你看… |
[12:39] | See that little jump at the end? | 你看到最后它小跳了一下吗? |
[12:41] | [Jeremy] Well, that’s the fastest sex in history. | – 好吧 这是历史上最快的性行为 – 兔子交配起来更快 |
[12:44] | [Kaleb] Rabbits are faster, aren’t they? | |
[12:45] | That was him pumping the good stuff into Pepper. | 它在胡椒体内射精了 |
[12:48] | That’s good news. He took her virginity. | 真是个好消息 |
[12:50] | 它夺走了胡椒的初次 | |
[12:52] | I’ve seen him serving five in the last week. | 上周我看见它做了五次 |
[12:54] | I’ve seen him do two. And I just thought, “He’s never gonna do Pepper.” | 我看见它做了两次 我还以为它不会对胡椒下手呢 |
[12:58] | Thought he was gonna do the dogs before he did Pepper. | 我以为它宁可跟狗做 也不愿意跟胡椒做 |
[13:00] | This is brilliant. | 这太棒了 |
[13:02] | [soft music] | |
[13:07] | 星期三 7月6日 | |
[13:11] | [Jeremy] Ten days had passed since my meeting with Alan. | 与艾伦见面之后 十天过去了 |
[13:15] | And this evening, Charlie would send an email | 今天晚上 查理会给议会发送邮件 汇报我们的计划 |
[13:17] | telling the council of our plans. | |
[13:21] | Then, tomorrow, the frantic restaurant build, | 然后明天 就要疯狂赶工建设餐厅 |
[13:24] | our last chance of success, | 这是我们成功的最后机会 |
[13:26] | would begin. | |
[13:28] | [Alan] We’re gonna lay ’em on the floor, aren’t we? | 要把他放在地上 |
[13:30] | [Jeremy] In the yard, Alan had assembled his materials. | 艾伦把收集到的材料堆在院子里 |
[13:34] | [Alan] The pallets are brilliant, aren’t they? | 托盘很棒 这就是你说的回收利用 |
[13:35] | That’s really what you call recycling, this is. | |
[13:37] | [Jeremy] But he was still unhappy about the timetable. | 但他仍然对日程表不满意 |
[13:41] | We need a fucking wand. | 我们需要一根魔杖 |
[13:43] | Whose wand? | 什么杖?噢 魔法杖 |
[13:45] | Oh, a magic wand. Well, it was your idea, so. | |
[13:46] | – 可这是你的主意 所以… – 是的 但我们都觉得 | |
[13:48] | Yeah, but we always agreed it was gonna be a couple of weeks, | |
[13:49] | 这需要两周而不是两天 | |
[13:50] | not fucking two days. | |
[13:52] | It’s all right! | 所以你会来帮我们吗? |
[13:54] | Are you coming up to help us? | |
[13:55] | Yeah. [Alan] Let’s get them pallets up. | – 会的 – 我们把托盘抬起来 |
[13:58] | [Jeremy] I’ll bring these up. | 我会把托盘抬起来 |
[14:00] | Early. Let’s have an early kick-off. | 我们早点开始吧 |
[14:01] | – What time? – About six o’clock. | – 什么时候? – 大约六点 |
[14:04] | – All right. – Long old day. You know what I mean? | – 今天会很辛苦 知道吗? – 知道 |
[14:05] | Yeah. | |
[14:07] | 查理的办公室 | |
[14:09] | 下午5点30分 | |
[14:11] | 我们确认这是一座农业建筑 小于150… | |
[14:17] | OK. | 好的 |
[14:19] | That’s it done. Now… sent it. | 行了 写好了 现在…发送 |
[14:24] | [Jeremy] The council now knows. | 现在议会知道了 |
[14:28] | So I’ve got 48 hours to turn the Lowland Barn into a restaurant. | 所以我有48个小时 把低地谷仓变成一家餐馆 |
[14:34] | [upbeat music] | |
[14:38] | 星期四 早上六点 | |
[14:47] | [Alan] First things first. | 先说重要的 |
[14:49] | This job, to get this kitchen in tomorrow, | 要在明天把厨房搞定 首先要把地板弄好 |
[14:51] | depends on getting this floor down. | |
[14:53] | So the kitchen units can go in Friday morning. | 这样周五早上就可以放厨具了 否则我们完蛋了 |
[14:55] | Otherwise we’re done for, you ain’t gonna be open. | |
[15:00] | [Jeremy] Shit. | 该死 |
[15:02] | [Jeremy] Having loaded up the pallets that would form the base of the floor, | 将用作地板底部的托盘装车后 |
[15:06] | I set off to the restaurant as quickly as possible. | 我立即开往餐厅 |
[15:10] | But getting there was harder than I thought. | 但是到达那里比我想象的要难 |
[15:16] | [Jeremy] Oh well, now, this isn’t very good, is it? | 这可不太好 |
[15:18] | Because I’m in a tractor and there’s a bus coming. | 我在开拖拉机 但迎面来了一辆公共汽车 |
[15:22] | Oh shit. | 噢 该死 |
[15:26] | 理查德韦斯特 | |
[15:29] | [Jeremy chuckling] | |
[15:30] | Sorry about this! | 真是抱歉 |
[15:37] | Sorry! Well done, council. | 干得好 议会 你们把这里的方方面面都改善了 |
[15:39] | You’ve really improved everything here. | |
[15:47] | Yeah, I’m not sure they’ve thought this through. | 我相信他们有仔细考虑过这一点 |
[15:52] | [upbeat music] | |
[15:58] | That’s some tool, ain’t it, to bring a few pallets? | 用这个拉托盘还真是头回见 |
[16:02] | Go careful. Don’t break ’em all, then. | 小心点 别把东西弄坏了 |
[16:05] | [worker] Yeah. | 好的 |
[16:07] | Steady, so you don’t break ’em. | 慢点 别弄坏了 |
[16:11] | Fucking ‘ell. Get out of the way. You know what he’s like. | 行了 站远点儿 他总捅娄子 你知道的 |
[16:14] | [Jeremy] Are they all off? | – 都卸下来了吗? – 是的 都拿到了 |
[16:15] | [Alan] Yeah, we got ’em now, haven’t we? | |
[16:16] | [Jeremy] I’ve gotta back this out of here now. | 我现在要倒车从这儿开出去 |
[16:19] | [Alan] What do you reckon? Can you reverse round there? | 你觉得现在能倒车吗? |
[16:21] | [Jeremy] I’m not going… Bloody hell. This is gonna be a bit awkward, this. | 我没办法… |
[16:22] | 该死 这有点尴尬 | |
[16:26] | No, ’cause if I back… No, there’s no way. | 后面…这样不行 |
[16:27] | I’ve got to go out forward. I’ve got to go, I can’t reverse. | 我得从前面出去 我得前进不能倒车 |
[16:36] | Come on, Lambo. You can get round here. | 来吧 兰博基尼 你能转出去的 |
[16:41] | He ain’t gonna hit that post, surely? | 他肯定不会撞到那根杆子 |
[16:43] | Let’s have a wager. | 我们打个赌 |
[16:46] | [Jeremy] As it happens, I didn’t hit the post. | 刚巧我没碰到那根杆子 |
[16:49] | – ‘Cause I didn’t get that far. – [crashing sound] | 因为我没能开那么远 |
[16:51] | – [Alan] What’s that? – [Kaleb] Wait. Whoa! | 那是什么? |
[16:53] | 等等!停车 | |
[16:54] | Ow! Stop! | |
[16:56] | What? | – 什么? – 该死 你看这个 |
[16:58] | [Kaleb] Oh fucking… Look at this. | |
[16:59] | You’ve wrapped a load of wire around the bearings of the trailer’s wheel. | 拖车轮子上的轴承缠住了很多电线 |
[17:06] | Just look what you have done. | 看看你做了什么 |
[17:08] | [Kaleb] Look at all the metalwork under there. | 你看看下面的金属部分 |
[17:10] | – [Jeremy] Oh shit! – [Alan and Kaleb] Yeah! | 哦 天啊 |
[17:11] | – 是啊 – 是啊 | |
[17:12] | [Kaleb] ‘Cause it wrapped round the drum of the brakes and everything. | 它们缠在了刹车鼓上 |
[17:17] | [Jeremy] So there’s obviously an old metal fence in there. | 那里没有金属栅栏 |
[17:19] | – [Alan] Yeah, it must have been. – [Kaleb] Not anymore. | 之前有 |
[17:20] | – It’s not a fence now. – [Kaleb] No. | – 现在没了 – 没了 |
[17:22] | – Why didn’t you just wait for me? – Where were you? | 你干吗不等我? |
[17:24] | – Well, honestly, I would have– – Where were you? | – 我想等…老实说 – 我那时在操作装载机 |
[17:27] | I was getting the loader. | – 我在操作装载机 我的天 – 我被巴士堵住了 |
[17:28] | And I almost got stuck ’cause the bus was there. | |
[17:30] | [Kaleb] Fucking hell. | |
[17:32] | Alan, let Jeremy do that. You better get back to work. | 艾伦 让杰里米来做 开始工作 |
[17:34] | [Jeremy] Yeah, you do need to get back to work. | – 你需要回去工作 – 是的 |
[17:35] | Yeah, I do, ’cause we’re gonna be late. | |
[17:40] | – [Kaleb] Why couldn’t you just wait? – Because we haven’t got time to wait. | – 你为什么不等等? – 因为我们没有时间等 |
[17:44] | [Kaleb] Yeah, but now, we’re doing this. | 但我们现在只能处理烂摊子 |
[17:48] | [upbeat music] | |
[17:50] | [Jeremy] With me banned from all large equipment… | 他们禁止我使用任何大型设备… |
[17:56] | the work finally kicked into gear. | 整个工程终于紧锣密鼓地开展了 |
[18:01] | [Jeremy] Lovely job. | 干得好 |
[18:08] | [Jeremy] Interrupted only by Charlie… being Charlie. | 查理犯起了老毛病 开始打岔了 |
[18:13] | Who’s got the health and safety policy? | 谁有健康和安全政策? |
[18:16] | [Jeremy] What are you saying? | 对不起 他在说什么? |
[18:17] | [Charlie] The guy with the cutting blade | 那个拿刀片的人 |
[18:21] | should really have a bit more protective kit on. | 应该多穿戴一些防护装备 |
[18:23] | You know, the glasses, sparks, gloves. You know, it’s just… | 比如 护目镜 防火花装备 手套 |
[18:26] | – 这样… – 他每天都这样做… | |
[18:27] | Well, he’s… Er… | |
[18:28] | He does this every day of his… | |
[18:30] | What am I supposed to say to him? “Can you wear PPE?” | 我该怎么说? |
[18:32] | Yes. | – 你能带点个人防护装备吗? – 是的 |
[18:35] | [Jeremy] Despite Mother Hen’s fears, nobody lost their limbs. | 尽管有人婆婆妈妈地担心 但并没有人断手断脚 |
[18:40] | But even so, at the end of the day, we were way behind schedule. | 即便如此 一天结束后 我们还是大幅落后于计划 |
[18:46] | [Alan] We’re gonna have to put planks across that new turf, aren’t we? | 我们得在新草皮上铺木板 是不是? |
[18:49] | [Jeremy] The only good bit of news is that nobody seemed to have noticed | 唯一的好消息是 似乎没人 注意到我们在干什么 |
[18:53] | what we were up to. | |
[18:56] | [Jeremy] Right. I haven’t heard from the council. | 是的 我还没收到议会的消息 |
[19:01] | So, that’s good. | 非常好 |
[19:02] | And it’s been 23 hours since they were informed | 他们是在23小时前 收到我们要在农场中间 |
[19:07] | that they’re getting a restaurant out here | |
[19:09] | in the middle of our farm. | 开餐馆的消息的 |
[19:19] | 星期五 | |
[19:21] | [lively country music] | |
[19:26] | [Jeremy] The next morning, | 第二天早上 艾伦的团队 一大早就回到了现场 |
[19:27] | Alan’s team were back at the site bright and early. | |
[19:31] | But once again, I wasn’t. | 但我再次缺席 |
[19:34] | Because as I was trying to leave the farmyard, | 因为当我离开农场院子时 |
[19:37] | I got news that there were issues at the old hen houses. | 我得到消息说旧鸡舍出了问题 |
[19:42] | There should be about 50 or maybe 60 hens in here. | 这里应该有大约50到60只母鸡 |
[19:48] | Shit. | 该死 |
[19:49] | That’s not good news. | 这可不是什么好消息 |
[19:51] | Oh no. More. | 不是吧 还有更多 |
[19:53] | [Jeremy] In fact, there were exactly none. | 确切地说 是一只也没有了 |
[19:56] | A fox can’t get through here at all. | 狐狸根本没办法通过这里 |
[19:59] | A mink can. | 但貂可以 |
[20:01] | 我答应你… | |
[20:02] | [Jeremy] Then, as I was heading for my car… | 然后 当我往车走去… |
[20:05] | Everything, everything… | 一切 所有的一切… 小屋也出问题 |
[20:06] | [Jeremy] Lisa told me there was a problem with the water pressure. | 丽莎告诉我水压出问题了 |
[20:10] | We cannot run out of water. The whole prep kitchen’s just out there. | 我们可不能没有水 |
[20:12] | 厨房准备间就在那里 | |
[20:14] | – Oh, that’s very, very low. – [Jeremy] Shit. | – 水压太低了 – 该死 |
[20:17] | [man] Is there any pressure on the gauge on the RO? | 仪表上关于逆向渗透的压力是多少? |
[20:20] | I don’t know what the RO is and I don’t know where the gauges are. | 我不知道什么是逆向渗透 也不知道仪表在哪里 |
[20:23] | [man] Right. I’ll get somebody out to you today. | 我今天会派人过来 |
[20:25] | We’re opening a restaurant. | 我们要开一家餐厅 |
[20:27] | You know, “today” isn’t really gonna help us, I don’t think. | 今天派人不能帮到我们 |
[20:30] | I mean, like “now” would really help. | 马上派人会比较好 |
[20:33] | Fucking Brexit. | 脱什么欧啊 如果我们有个波兰人在这里 |
[20:35] | We’d have had a Pole here like– [mimics vibration] | |
[20:37] | And he would have done like that. | 他会这样一顿操作 |
[20:38] | Well, it wouldn’t have broken in the first place, would it? | 一开始就不会出问题 |
[20:41] | [Jeremy] Finally, though, I was in my car | 我终于坐进了车里 |
[20:44] | and heading down the farm drive to the restaurant site. | 并沿着农场车道前往餐厅 |
[20:50] | [Jeremy] Literally… Look at this. This is… Who are you? | 简直了 |
[20:51] | 这是…你是谁? | |
[20:54] | [man] Hi. I’m collecting from you today. Courier. | 你好 我来收取你今天的快递 |
[20:57] | [Jeremy] Somebody up there will sort you out. Thanks. | 那里有人会帮你 谢谢 |
[21:00] | And you are? | 你是? |
[21:02] | Delivering something from Station Mill Antiques. | 磨坊站古董店前来交货 |
[21:05] | [Jeremy] Station Mill Antiques? OK, good, thank you. | 磨坊站古董? |
[21:06] | 好的 谢谢 | |
[21:09] | And you’re Jack Carling. You’re working for us. | 你是杰克卡林 是为我们工作的 |
[21:12] | And who’s this one in the pickup truck? | 皮卡车里的这个人是谁? |
[21:15] | Morning. What are you here to do? | – 你来这里做什么? – 有位年轻女士的脚受伤了 |
[21:17] | The young girl’s hurt her foot. | |
[21:19] | [Jeremy] So, one of the employees has hurt her foot? Lovely. Thank you. | 有一名员工弄伤了她的脚 |
[21:21] | 很好 谢谢 | |
[21:22] | – Here we go. – [Paddy] I need… | |
[21:24] | 对不起…不 别担心… | |
[21:25] | – Paddy! – I’m sorry… No, don’t worry. No, it’s all right. Everyone else is- | 帕迪 没关系的 |
[21:27] | Can I bring a man with a gun? | 我有个朋友带着枪 能进来吗? |
[21:28] | The foxes have destroyed our chickens in that coppice. | 狐狸在灌木丛里糟蹋了我们的鸡 |
[21:32] | – Tonight. – Yeah. | – 今晚 – 我觉得那不是狐狸 |
[21:34] | I don’t think it’s a fox. – What do you think it is? – Mink. | – 你觉得是什么? – 貂 |
[21:36] | – Can I still try and shoot it tonight? – Yes, yes, yes. | – 那今晚我还能猎杀它吗? – 可以 |
[21:39] | Yeah, thanks, Paddy. | 谢谢 帕迪 |
[21:42] | [Jeremy laughs] | |
[21:44] | Welcome to farming! | 欢迎来务农 |
[21:51] | [Kaleb] Oh shit. | 该死 |
[21:53] | If you can back up again, or get over a little bit, | 如果你可以再倒回来或者开过去 |
[21:55] | I can try and come out this way and then go round there. | 我可以从这条路过来 然后去那儿 |
[21:58] | I’ve gotta go round there. | 我得去那里转转 |
[21:59] | [Jeremy] Hi, Alan. | – 早上好 艾伦 – 你好 伙计 |
[22:01] | [Alan] Hello, mate. All right? We’re running out of water. Header tank’s got about that much in it. | – 好吧 – 我们的水快用完了 |
[22:03] | 上水箱只有这点水了 | |
[22:06] | [Jeremy] And then we discovered a possible reason | 然后我们想到水压这么低的 一个可能因素 |
[22:09] | why the water pressure was so low. | |
[22:12] | Someone left the sprinkler on and soaked the floor, | 有人把洒水器开着 把地板都弄湿了 |
[22:15] | so we’ve got to dry it out first. | 我们得先把它弄干 |
[22:17] | [Jeremy] Shit ! | 该死 |
[22:18] | So when do you think we can get the kitchen fitters in? | 你觉得我们什么时候可以 安装厨房? |
[22:21] | [man] So, we’ve got to get it decent enough… dry enough… | 所以 我们要把它搞得漂漂亮亮的 足够干燥 |
[22:25] | [Jeremy] Fucking hell. | 该死的 |
[22:27] | – [Kaleb] Is that the kitchen? – Yes. | – 那是厨房吗? – 是的 |
[22:29] | – Oh shit – Yeah. | – 哦 该死 – 是的 |
[22:30] | I thought the kitchen would have been in by now. | 我以为厨房完工了 |
[22:32] | No, I’ve been waiting for the flooring to be finished. | 我在等地板完工 |
[22:34] | Shitting ‘ell. | 该死的 |
[22:35] | [“Take The Long Way Home” by Supertramp playing] | |
[22:38] | [Jeremy] The issues and delays were a constant nuisance. | 不断有状况和延误出现 |
[22:41] | I’ve gotta come round here, you see? | 我得到这里来 你看 |
[22:43] | [Jeremy] But this is Team Diddly Squat… | 但我们是迪丽斯库阿特农场的团队 |
[22:46] | The tables are only going in and… | 桌子只能那么弄 |
[22:49] | [Jeremy] And we were determined to catch up. | 我们决心迎头赶上 |
[22:52] | [music continues] | |
[22:59] | [Jeremy] I’m sending a tweet about the restaurant opening. | 我在发送一条餐厅开张的推文 |
[23:02] | I’m four letters over. | 超了四个字母 |
[23:04] | [music continues] | |
[23:11] | 下午三点 前台培训 | |
[23:15] | Did you see the first series of Clarkson’s Farm? | 你们有没有看过 |
[23:18] | No. | 没看过 |
[23:21] | [Jeremy] This is covered, unless there’s a westerly blowing, | 这里是被覆盖的 但如果有西风吹过来 |
[23:24] | in which case everyone gets drenched. | 大家都会淋湿 |
[23:28] | Lavatories are an issue. | 厕所是个问题 |
[23:29] | They’re a quarter of a mile away. | 距离餐馆四百米 |
[23:36] | This whole menu is basically a beef menu. | 整个菜单基本上都是牛肉 |
[23:42] | We’ve got a deep-fried croquette, beef, | 炸肉饼 西葫芦配骨髓 |
[23:44] | bone marrow on courgettes. | |
[23:46] | We’ve got an empanada with, um… | 我们有一个肉馅卷饼… |
[23:48] | [Jeremy] We’re calling that a pasty. | – 我们称它为馅饼 – 这是馅饼 |
[23:49] | Yeah, a pasty. It is a pasty. | |
[23:51] | It’s just I’m used to spending time with this one. | 我习惯了使用这个 |
[23:54] | I’m Argentinian. | 我是阿根廷人 |
[23:56] | – [Jeremy] You’re Argentinian? – Yeah. | – 你是阿根廷人? – 是的 |
[23:58] | [laughter] | |
[24:02] | [Alan] That’s near enough. That’ll do. Lovely. | 差不多可以了 很棒 |
[24:05] | [Jeremy] Are you ready for the VIP suite? | 有没有准备好贵宾套房? |
[24:07] | [Pip] Yeah. | – 是的 – 这里是用来招待大卫贝克汉姆 |
[24:08] | [Jeremy] This is when David Beckham comes, or Simon Cowell. | |
[24:09] | 或西蒙考威尔的 | |
[24:11] | [Pip] So this is very intimate, yeah. | – 是啊 这里十分私密 – 是的 |
[24:14] | – You just need people my size in here! – Exactly. | 这里需要跟我个头差不多的人 |
[24:19] | Look at that! Four knives to wash up. | 看啊 要洗四把刀 |
[24:21] | Stupid. | 太愚蠢了 |
[24:24] | I’m just gonna put them on the chairs for the moment. | 我要把它们放在椅子上 |
[24:26] | Look at that, Alan. | – 你看那个 艾伦 – 太棒了 |
[24:28] | [Alan] Oh, brilliant. | |
[24:35] | [Jeremy] By six o’clock, amazingly, | 令人惊艳的是 艾伦的团队和做景观的工人 |
[24:38] | Alan’s guys and the landscape boys had finished all their work. | |
[24:40] | 在下午六点前把活干完了 | |
[24:43] | So, Pip’s kitchen team could start. | 这样皮普的厨房团队就可以开工了 |
[24:48] | [music ends] | |
[24:50] | I’ve gotta be honest, that was impressive. | 说实话 工作成绩非常出色 |
[24:52] | ‘Cause it’s just… | 我们只有… 只有两天时间要干完所有活 |
[24:54] | We had to do it in two days, and you said “Oh, that’s gonna be tight.” But… | |
[24:55] | 你之前还说“工期会非常紧张” | |
[24:57] | We’ve done it, haven’t we. Brilliant, yeah. | 完成了 特别棒 |
[24:59] | And then now look who’s arriving. | 现在 看看谁来了 |
[25:01] | None other than Kaleb Cooper, with all the tables and chairs. | 卡莱布库珀载着桌椅过来了 |
[25:11] | Annoyingly, that’s quite impressive, that reversing. | 这个倒车真是太棒了 看得我好嫉妒啊 |
[25:16] | I wonder if he reversed out of his mother’s womb? | 我在想他是不是倒着 从母亲子宫里钻出来的 |
[25:19] | I bet he did, with a trailer attached to the back of him. | 我敢打赌他钻出来时 还附带了一台拖车 |
[25:24] | [Jeremy] As we unloaded the furniture… | 当我们卸家具的时候… |
[25:27] | We noticed a strange gathering | 我们发现有一群陌生人 穿过麦田向我们走来 |
[25:29] | moving towards us through the barley. | |
[25:33] | [intriguing music] | |
[25:37] | [Jeremy] At first, Kaleb thought it was a council hit squad. | 起初卡莱布觉得是 议会的职业杀手团伙 |
[25:43] | But actually, it was something I’d arranged. | 实际上是我安排他们过来的 |
[25:48] | You got it? | – 拿稳了吗? – 拿稳了 |
[25:49] | Yeah. | 给我燃烧的 |
[25:50] | [choir singing “Jerusalem”] | |
[25:53] | ♪ Bring me my Bow of burning gold ♪ | 黄金之弓 |
[25:56] | [Jeremy] A little treat for a job well done… | 这是对我们出色工作的小小奖励 |
[25:58] | 搭着我欲望之箭 | |
[26:00] | Motivation. | – 激励 – 你真调皮 快来搬吧 |
[26:01] | This is wicked. Come on, let’s do this! | |
[26:03] | ♪ Bring me my Spear O clouds unfold ♪ | 带给 我的长矛 |
[26:06] | 哦 云层 展开 | |
[26:10] | [Jeremy] …the Cotswolds Male Voice Choir… | 科茨沃尔德男声合唱团 |
[26:13] | ♪ Bring me my Chariot of fire ♪ | 带给我烈火的战骑 |
[26:17] | ♪ I will not cease ♪ | 我绝不止息… |
[26:19] | [Jeremy] …singing “Jerusalem”… | 歌唱耶路撒冷 |
[26:21] | ♪ From Mental Fight ♪ | 信仰的争战 |
[26:23] | ♪ Nor shall my sword sleep in my hand ♪ | 我不会让我的剑在手中沉睡 |
[26:29] | [Jeremy] …with a twist… | 有一处小改动 |
[26:31] | ♪ Till we have built a restaurant ♪ | 直到我们建起 |
[26:34] | 餐馆 | |
[26:37] | ♪ In England’s green ♪ | 在英格兰青绿… |
[26:41] | [Lisa] I love that! | 我喜欢 |
[26:42] | ♪ And pleasant Land ♪ | …愉悦的土地上 |
[26:46] | [whistling and applauding] | 是的 我们没有素食 |
[26:51] | [intriguing music] | |
[26:54] | 周六早上7点 | |
[26:56] | 餐厅开业日 | |
[27:01] | [Jeremy] Our first guests would be arriving in five hours, | 我们的第一批客人 将在五个小时内到达 |
[27:05] | and I was praying that Clarkson’s Farm | 我祈祷克拉克森的农场 |
[27:07] | wouldn’t turn into one of those reality shows | 不会像真人秀节目里那样 |
[27:10] | where everything goes wrong against the clock. | 今日菜单 我们农场的牛肉 |
[27:11] | 为了争分夺秒而搞得一团糟 | |
[27:14] | But, two hours later… | |
[27:15] | 但两个小时后… | |
[27:17] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[27:18] | It looks like rat poison. Get that water cleared up. | 看起来像老鼠药 把那个水清洁一下 |
[27:21] | [clanking] [drilling] | |
[27:24] | Where do you want the washing-up liquid? | 你要把洗涤液放在哪里?还有那个 |
[27:27] | And that. | |
[27:32] | What the fuck is all this? | 这些是什么? |
[27:36] | [Pip] I told him to get bigger spoons. | 我告诉他要拿大勺子 这个笨蛋 |
[27:39] | We’re going to get a fridge in, but we cannot have | 我们弄一台冰箱来 但这里放不下步入式大冰箱 |
[27:42] | that walk-in fridge down here. | |
[27:43] | We need another fridge in here then. Compromise. | 这里也需要一台冰箱 |
[27:46] | [Jeremy] We’re opening in two and three-quarter hours. | 问题是再过2小时45分钟 我们就要开张了 |
[27:49] | I just thought that was the idea, to put it down here. | 我觉得应该把冰箱放在这里 |
[27:52] | [Jeremy] No. No way. No way. | 不行 不可能 |
[27:54] | 上午11点30分 | |
[27:56] | [clanking and drilling continues] | 开张前30分钟 |
[28:03] | [Pip] This needs to fill, this shit needs to come out and get it hot, though. | 这些要拿出来加热 |
[28:08] | There’s a film crew here, | 这里有个影片摄制组 |
[28:09] | so we’ve got 3,000 gallons of water unnecessarily hanging around. | 所有我们周围有三千加仑的水 都是没必要的 |
[28:14] | Shit, there’s paint! What the fucking hell? | 该死 这有油漆 这是怎么回事? |
[28:16] | Who’s left fucking paint here? | 谁把油漆留在这里的? |
[28:19] | [overlapping conversations] | |
[28:20] | [woman] Hi. Can I help you? Do you wanna come round here? | 你好 你想来这里吗? |
[28:23] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[28:25] | – Zoe Townsend. – Zoe. There we are. | 佐伊 好的 |
[28:26] | [Jeremy] The guests have arrived. We are clearing now. | 客人到了 |
[28:28] | 现在我们开始打扫 大家打扫起来 | |
[28:29] | Clear, everyone. | |
[28:30] | Everyone, no matter how important you are, start clearing up. | 不管你的事有多重要 先开始打扫吧 |
[28:34] | [Jeremy] What’s happening? | 那边发生什么事了? |
[28:36] | You swept there a minute ago, I know you did. | 你一分钟前扫过这里 我知道你扫过 |
[28:40] | [Jeremy] Unaware of the chaos at the site, | 我们的前台经理正在接待第一批来客 |
[28:43] | our first guests were being greeted by our front-of-house manager. | |
[28:45] | 客人们对现场的混乱一无所知 | |
[28:48] | [Gerald] That’s the same as me. | |
[28:49] | I walked in the sun, now I’m driving in it. | |
[28:52] | It don’t really work properly, you know what I mean? | |
[28:55] | [Jeremy] They would then be taken to the restaurant | 我们会用拖拉机和拖车组合 |
[28:57] | in a tractor-and-trailer combo driven by Kaleb, | 把他们送到餐厅 |
[28:58] | 开车前请收起台阶 | |
[29:00] | who’d really smartened himself up for the big day. | 开车的卡莱布 着实为这个特别的日子打扮了一番 |
[29:07] | Not that the big day was ready to happen just yet. | 但我们这边的准备工作并没有就绪 |
[29:12] | [Jeremy] I haven’t got time for this. | 我没有时间 |
[29:14] | We’ve got people here now and we’ve got two sittings to get– | 客人们已经到了 已经上了两桌人了 |
[29:16] | – Charlie, hi. – How can I help? | 你好 查理 |
[29:18] | [Jeremy] Fancy unwrapping some plates? | 想打开一些盘子吗? |
[29:19] | Looks good. They sent the weather. | 看起来不错 |
[29:20] | – 很热吗? – 这里已经乱得不能再乱了 | |
[29:21] | [Jeremy] It was just beyond a tip ten minutes ago, they say, | |
[29:23] | 十分钟前 来了第一位顾客 | |
[29:25] | “Our first guests have arrived.” Nothing’s been cooked. | 什么菜都没有烧出来 |
[29:28] | We’ll have to put on the menu: | 我应该在菜单上写一条 |
[29:30] | “Some of these dishes may contain Jeremy Clarkson’s forehead sweat.” | “有些菜肴可能混合了 杰里米克拉克森的汗水” |
[29:35] | [Pip] No, no. What are you doing? | 不 你在做什么? |
[29:38] | Where’s fucking Lisa gone? | 丽莎去哪儿了? |
[29:45] | [Lisa] Wow. Perfect. | 完美 |
[29:46] | [Jeremy] Pip? From now on, we’re not bringing cars down here. | 皮普 从现在开始 我们别把车开到这里来了 |
[29:49] | But how are we gonna get the food from the trailer to here? | 那么我们怎么把食物弄到这里来? |
[29:51] | [Jeremy] We’re not gonna use a car. So we’ll have to use… Tractor? | 我们不能用汽车 用拖拉机怎么样? |
[29:55] | Impossible. Too long, if you wanna open. | 不行 那样等的时间太长 |
[30:02] | Is that Chris’s van? Fucking hell. | 那是克里斯的…该死的 |
[30:05] | [man] Um, Jeremy? | 杰里米 一个重要的插头不见了 |
[30:06] | One of the plugs has gone, which is really important | |
[30:07] | to where they’re cooking all the pasta. Electrician’s ten minutes away. | 是他们煮意大利面的地方 电工再过十分钟到 |
[30:11] | [Kaleb] All right, hurry up then, | 那就快点吧 |
[30:13] | they’re all getting a bit hot and a bit– you know. | 客人们一会儿就会觉得太热了 那好 再见 |
[30:16] | All right then. Bye-bye. He’s panicking. | |
[30:17] | 他急得团团转 | |
[30:19] | There is a little bit of a delay. | 我们这里有些耽搁 |
[30:21] | There’s an electrical problem down the other end. | 那边有些电气问题… |
[30:23] | [Gerald’s phone ringing] | |
[30:31] | Hello? | |
[30:33] | Up at the farm shop, and there’s people here. | |
[30:36] | Somebody’s gonna go whoosh… But, you know. | |
[30:40] | There’s been a small delay. It’s an electrical problem, I hear. | 用餐时间要推迟一小会 电气方面有点问题 |
[30:42] | So there will be a little bit of a wait to get on. | 所以还要再等一会才能上车 |
[30:50] | How long are you gonna be? | 你需要多久? |
[30:52] | Five minutes. | 五分钟 |
[30:54] | Can I put this in the back of my car and take it away? | 我能把这些放到车的后备箱吗? |
[30:56] | [woman] I think we need to mop first. | 我觉得我们得先拖地 |
[30:58] | We can’t, the guests are here. Fuck it, it’s a farm. | 不能这样 顾客已经来了 |
[31:00] | 该死 这里是农场 | |
[31:02] | [sighs] | |
[31:08] | Never again. | 不能再这样了 你在等谁? |
[31:10] | Who are you waiting for? [man] I need to drop off these for the waitresses. | 我必须把这些交给女服务员 |
[31:12] | Well, here’s a tip. | 好吧 给你一个提示 |
[31:13] | If you’ve got a job to do, get out the car and fucking run, | 如果你有事要做 先把车开走 |
[31:15] | because we need to move this car. | 先开走 我们要把车弄走 |
[31:20] | Oh, fucking hell, there’s another one coming down. Who’s this? | 见鬼 又来了一辆车 是谁啊? |
[31:24] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你这是在干什么呀? |
[31:26] | – What? – We’ve got your food. | – 什么? – 送食物 |
[31:28] | Good. Drop it off. | 好的 去卸货吧 |
[31:31] | [Jeremy] At this point, I realised that my inner Gordon Ramsay | 在这一刻我意识到自己的厨师梦 |
[31:34] | was doing more harm than good. So I made a decision. | 看来是弊多利少 |
[31:36] | 所以 我做了一个决定 | |
[31:40] | I’m gonna move myself now. | 我准备去别的地方 |
[31:47] | I just love the way our host is leaving, | 我们的东家在餐馆 |
[31:49] | about five minutes after the restaurant was meant to open. | 开张前五分钟绝尘而去 我也是醉了 |
[31:55] | Well, all hands on deck. | 好了 所有人各就各位 |
[31:57] | [overlapping conversations] | |
[31:59] | [Kaleb] I’ve got some water, everyone. Anyone want some water? | 我这里有水给大家 |
[32:01] | 有人要喝水吗? | |
[32:02] | There we go. There we go. | 给 |
[32:05] | I keep saying “five minutes” and “five minutes” | 我说再过五分钟开张 |
[32:07] | and then people are just thinking, “He’s talking shit now.” | 客人心想:“这家伙满嘴跑火车” |
[32:09] | [Pip] Whoa. Tom, what’s going on? | |
[32:11] | 愉快的一天 现在怎么样? | |
[32:14] | Can we just hurry up? Take that out. | 我们能快点吗?把这个拿出来 |
[32:17] | Move this all down there. | 把这些都挪到这里 |
[32:19] | The pasta cooker is not working? | – 煮面机坏了 – 有点问题了 |
[32:21] | Yeah. There’s a fault on it. There’s a problem on the appliance. | |
[32:22] | 这个设备有问题 | |
[32:24] | OK. So you’re just going? | 好吧 你们就一走了之吗? |
[32:26] | Well, there’s nothing we can do. | 可我们无能为力 |
[32:28] | [Pip] Nine. Nine of them. | 九个 拿九个 |
[32:31] | Come on. | 快 |
[32:32] | I’m gonna load everyone up, fuck it. | 我要让顾客们上车了 不管了 |
[32:34] | [Kaleb] You have to walk right to the end and then come back down to this side. | 走到头 回到这边 |
[32:37] | 是的 谢谢你 | |
[32:38] | [lively music] | |
[32:41] | [Jeremy] As it happened, Kaleb had made the right call, | 巧合的是 卡莱布做出了正确的决定 |
[32:45] | because as he ferried the guests to the site, | 他把顾客载到了餐馆 |
[32:50] | Pip’s team, clearly used to this kind of pressure, | 皮普的团队显然已经习惯了这种压力 |
[32:55] | had started to make actual food. | 他们开始做出食物了 |
[32:58] | [Pip] Olive oil, lemon juice. Six, seven, eight. | 橄榄油 柠檬汁 |
[32:59] | 六、七、八 | |
[33:03] | [Jeremy] Then, having taken a calm pill, I came back. | 我吃了镇静药之后 王者归来 |
[33:08] | Welcome, everybody. | 欢迎大家 |
[33:10] | Slightly unusual way to arrive at a restaurant, I know. | 我知道 前来餐馆的方式有点不同寻常 |
[33:14] | But anyway, I’ll get you off the back. | 无论如何 大家从后面下车 好了 |
[33:17] | And there we are. | |
[33:21] | [Jeremy] Put that away. | 把那个拿开 |
[33:24] | [Kaleb] What? | 什么? |
[33:25] | [Pip] Yeah, ready. Go. | 准备好 走起 |
[33:28] | [woman] Hello, guys. How’s it going? | 你们好 今天好吗? |
[33:33] | [guest] Wow. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:34] | [woman] I hope you guys are ready for a feast. | 希望你们准备好迎接盛宴 |
[33:38] | [Pip] OK, just one more portion. | 好嘞 再来一份 |
[33:43] | [Jeremy] The diners tucked in, to the accompaniment of either me, | 我用巴塞尔弗尔蒂式的嗓音 陪伴着顾客 他们大快朵颐 |
[33:46] | in Basil Fawlty mode… | |
[33:48] | – How are you? – Hello. | – 你好吗?很高兴你能来 – 你好 |
[33:49] | Good, good. Nice of you to come. Thank you. | |
[33:51] | Hello. Welcome. Thank you for coming. | 欢迎 谢谢你们到来 |
[33:53] | [Jeremy] Or Charlie, telling them more than they needed to know about wheat… | 然后 查理在在小麦的事情上 说得太多了 |
[33:58] | Germ wheat in the pasta. | 意大利面由硬质小麦制成 |
[34:00] | I’m particularly proud of the germ wheat, | 我尤其为硬质小麦感到自豪 |
[34:03] | ’cause it normally grows in Italy. | 因为它们通常在意大利种植 |
[34:05] | And I grew it below Bury Hill south. | 我把小麦种在伯里希尔下面 |
[34:10] | [Jeremy] Was that fine? Were you all… | – 你们觉得好吃吗? – 很美味 |
[34:11] | – [woman] Absolutely delicious. – Good. Thank you. Thank you. | |
[34:12] | 谢谢 | |
[34:14] | The hardest thing was getting the germ wheat from Italy, | 最困难的事情 是从意大利获得硬质小麦作种 |
[34:18] | as the seed, through customs. It sat at Calais for ten days. | 因为它们在加来海关停留了十天 |
[34:23] | [lively music] | |
[34:25] | One on there as well. | |
[34:26] | – [man] Yeah. – [Pip] Yeah. | – 是的 – 是的 |
[34:31] | – How are you doing in there, guys? – [woman] Amazing. | – 你们那里怎么样 伙计们? – 太棒了 |
[34:34] | – It’s really nice. – Yummy. | 真的非常好 |
[34:36] | [Jeremy] Inevitably, the moment then arrived | 有些顾客要上厕所了 |
[34:39] | when someone needed to visit the loos, | |
[34:41] | which were at the farm shop on the other side of the field. | 但厕所在农田另一端的商店里 |
[34:46] | Recognising that this might be an issue… | 我早觉察到了这个问题 |
[34:50] | I’d laid on a rapid-response delivery system. | 而且已经建立了一个快速护送方案 |
[34:54] | [laughter] | |
[34:55] | [man] We’re all too scared to go now. | 现在我们吓得不敢去了 |
[34:57] | [Jeremy] But sadly, the process was slowed down somewhat | 不过查理的老毛病又犯了 所以快速方案变成了慢速 |
[35:01] | by Charlie being Charlie again. | |
[35:03] | You need to get your protective equipment on to use… | 你得穿上防护设备才能上厕所 这是很严肃的 |
[35:08] | It’s serious. [woman] Look, she’s got to put a helmet and a suit on! | 我说 她得戴上头盔 穿上保护服装 |
[35:10] | [Charlie] Yeah, and then there’s the hat. OK. | 还有帽子 |
[35:12] | Sorry, we’re just following health and safety rules. | 好的 抱歉 我这是遵守健康和安全规则 |
[35:16] | [engine revving] | |
[35:17] | [woman screams] | |
[35:21] | Oh hell. | |
[35:24] | [chuckles] | |
[35:26] | [lively music] | |
[35:28] | [Jeremy] Loo breaks aside, | 上厕所的小插曲过去了 |
[35:29] | people did seem to be enjoying themselves and our food. | 顾客们享受着美食 谈笑风生 |
[35:36] | And throughout the afternoon, | 整个下午 客人络绎不绝 |
[35:38] | a steady stream of guests came and went. | |
[35:43] | Aw. Thank you very much. | 非常感谢你 |
[35:44] | I don’t blame him. | 我不怪他 |
[35:46] | Forward, forward. Mind now. Watch out. Come on, forward. | 向前 马上! |
[35:48] | 小心!来吧!向前 | |
[35:51] | [Jeremy] David Beckham actually did turn up. | 大卫贝克汉姆确实现身了 |
[35:56] | As did Diddly Squat friends, such as Georgia, | 还有迪丽斯库阿特的好朋友 全国农民联盟的佐治亚 |
[35:59] | from the National Farmers’ Union. | |
[36:01] | It’s quite amazing to see it all come together, though. | 看到你们搞得有模有样真是太好了 |
[36:03] | [Jeremy] And Tim and Katy, who’d sold us our cows | 还有蒂姆和凯蒂 |
[36:05] | 他们之前卖了奶牛给我们 现在想尝尝牛肉的味道了 | |
[36:06] | and wanted to see what they tasted like. | |
[36:09] | Hey! How are you? What did you say to me about Pepper? | 嘿 你怎么样? |
[36:11] | 你想知道胡椒的情况吗? | |
[36:12] | You said I’ve got to look after Pepper, didn’t you? | 你说了 我得照顾胡椒 |
[36:15] | Exactly. And Pepper is having a great time. | 胡椒现在可幸福了 |
[36:17] | She’s got a boyfriend. She’s got lots of lovely grass. | 它交了男朋友 有很多美味的草可以吃 |
[36:21] | She’s incredibly happy, Pepper. | 她很为胡椒感到开心 |
[36:24] | [Charlie] The pasta’s from the germ wheat. | 所以意大利面是用硬质小麦制成的 我们在马修斯磨坊 |
[36:25] | So it’s gone down to be milled at Matthew’s Mill. | |
[36:27] | And they’ve got a special double-O flour thing. So that’s… | 把硬质小麦磨碎 此外我们还有特殊的双零面粉 |
[36:34] | [Jeremy] As the evening light became golden on this perfect, | 当今天这个美好温暖的夏日 迎来傍晚金色的夕阳时… |
[36:38] | warm summer’s day… | |
[36:39] | [soft music] | |
[36:43] | [Jeremy] …I kept pinching myself that we’d actually done it. | 我还不敢相信我们完成了这个壮举 |
[36:49] | That we’d opened a restaurant | 我们顶着无情的反对 |
[36:51] | in the face of such a relentless barrage of opposition. | 开设了一家餐馆 |
[36:57] | [man] But the fact is, ultimately you’re not a farmer. | 但事实情况是你不是农民 |
[37:00] | You’re a media personality. | 你是媒体人 |
[37:01] | One man in the village | 村里有个人发起了 “叫停迪丽斯库阿特农场”的 |
[37:03] | has started a “Stop Diddly Squat” crowdfunding thing. | |
[37:06] | 众筹 | |
[37:08] | [Jeremy sighs] | |
[37:10] | The applicant’s conduct is shameful. | 申请人的行为是可耻的 |
[37:12] | It indicates a “give me an inch and I’ll take a mile” attitude. | 这是一种得寸进尺的态度 |
[37:15] | [man] All those in favour of refusal, please show. | 所有赞成拒绝此案的人请举手 |
[37:20] | They simply say at the top… | – 他们在文首就说… – “…在此拒绝这一申请…” |
[37:21] | Oh, “Hereby refuses the application.” | |
[37:23] | [Lisa] They can’t refuse the car park, surely. | 他们不能拒绝停车场 查理 |
[37:26] | You can appeal. | – 你可以上诉 – 向国务大臣上诉? |
[37:27] | The Secretary of State. | |
[37:28] | It is going to be half a million, isn’t it, when all is said and done? | 会是50万 不是吗? |
[37:30] | 如果所有事都要做的话 | |
[37:32] | Have you ever heard of a farmer being turned down for a farm track? | 你有没有听说过 农民在农场里修路被否决的事? |
[37:36] | – Never. – [Jeremy] Never. | – 从来没有 – 从来没有 |
[37:41] | [Jeremy] And since there was still no sign of a council official | 鉴于我们并没有看到 |
[37:43] | 议会的官员从山那边过来 | |
[37:45] | coming over the hill, Charlie and I decided to celebrate | |
[37:47] | 查理和我决定用冰镇啤酒庆祝一下 | |
[37:49] | with some of our own ice-cold beer. | |
[37:53] | So, I was talking to Tim, you know, the cow farmer, earlier, | 我早先和养奶牛的蒂姆谈过 |
[37:57] | who was looking at the barn. And he said, | 他看着这个谷仓说:“我有个谷仓 |
[37:59] | “I’ve got a barn,” broadly speaking, “exactly the same as this, | “就跟这座谷仓一样 距银石赛车场八百米 |
[38:01] | “and I’m half a mile from Silverstone | |
[38:03] | “where there’s a constant throughput of people. | “那里有持续稳定的人流 |
[38:06] | “Could I do it?” | “我能做到吗?” |
[38:08] | And it made me think, do you think farmers are gonna watch this and go, | 于是我就开始想 |
[38:10] | 农民看到这个会说 | |
[38:12] | “That’s a really good idea”? | “这是个好主意” |
[38:14] | [Charlie] Since you launched the whole thing on Twitter, farmers have said, | 因为你在推特上发布了整件事 |
[38:17] | “What are you doing? How the hell are you doing that?” | 农民们说:“你在干什么? 你怎么做?” |
[38:20] | Let’s face it, it’s not easy. | 说句实话 这真不容易 但如果他们投入了 |
[38:23] | But if they invest the time and the effort, absolutely. | 时间和精力 |
[38:25] | There are loads of these views. | 有这种想法的人很多 |
[38:27] | You know, lots of people have got wonderful places, | 很多人都有好的场地 |
[38:29] | special places, amazing buildings. | 特殊的地方 华美的建筑 |
[38:31] | [Jeremy] Open two nights a week. | – 每周开两晚 – 每周两到三晚 |
[38:33] | [Charlie] Two or three nights a week. | |
[38:34] | You know, May, June, July, August, September. | 五月、六月、七月、八月、九月 |
[38:37] | – It doesn’t have to be… – That’s how they operate in Cornwall. | 不用非得这样 |
[38:38] | 这就是他们在康沃尔 一些海边小镇的营运方式? | |
[38:40] | You know, those little seaside places, they’re open May, June… | |
[38:42] | They work like stink in the summer. | – 他们开店营业… – 他们在夏天忙得浑身臭汗 |
[38:45] | – It’s really rewarding. – It is. | – 挺赚钱的 – 是的 |
[38:48] | [Charlie] We haven’t had a negative comment. They’ve all been thrilled. | 我们还没有收到负面评论 他们很兴奋 |
[38:51] | They love the food. | 他们喜欢这些食物 |
[38:52] | Everybody’s going home with a suntan, a little bit of a beer buzz, | 每个人都晒黑了回家 |
[38:54] | 还带着一丝微醺及满腹的牛肉 | |
[38:56] | very full of beef. | |
[38:58] | – [Charlie] You should be chuffed. – [both laugh] | 应该感到非常满意 |
[39:01] | [Jeremy] We all can be. | 我们都会非常满意 |
[39:03] | I mean, honestly, it wasn’t me. | 老实说 不是我想出来的 |
[39:05] | I didn’t even have the idea. Alan… | 我都不知道这个主意 艾伦 我就想开餐厅 |
[39:07] | No, I had the idea for the restaurant, | |
[39:09] | which made you roll your eyes, and then– | – 是的 – 你翻了白眼 |
[39:11] | I did roll my eyes. I take it all back. | – 然后… – 是的 我收回 |
[39:13] | – [Jeremy] Anyway. Well done, you. – Thank you. And you. | – 不管怎么说 干得好 – 谢谢你 你也是 |
[39:16] | [soft music] | |
[39:20] | [Jeremy] As we now had our own restaurant, the next day, | 由于我们有了自己的餐馆 |
[39:22] | 第二天 我把迪丽斯库阿特的 家人们集合了起来 | |
[39:23] | I gathered the whole Diddly Squat clan together, in the sunshine, | |
[39:27] | 坐在阳光下享用庆功午餐 | |
[39:28] | for a victory lunch. | |
[39:32] | Why have you got all the steak tartare? | – 为什么你有… – 是你介绍给我的 |
[39:35] | – [Kaleb] You introduced it to me. – You like it, then? | – 这么说你喜欢咯? – 我真的很喜欢 |
[39:37] | – I really like it. – It’s alive. | – 它是活的 – 不是活的 |
[39:38] | [Jeremy] It’s not alive! | |
[39:39] | – It looks very much alive. – [Jeremy] Then you have that. | – 不过这看上去很鲜活 – 那你吃 |
[39:41] | 好的 | |
[39:44] | I would like to say thank you, to you all. | 我想对大家道声谢 |
[39:47] | Really, and I mean thank you very much to all of you. | 真的 谢谢大家 |
[39:49] | [Alan] Fantastic. | 太棒了 |
[39:50] | – [Gerald] Cheers, guys. – Cheers, guys. | – 干杯 伙计们 – 干杯 伙计们 |
[39:52] | – Alan, you’re a rock star. – Thank you. | – 艾伦 你真是我们的大明星 – 谢谢 |
[39:54] | Thank you for getting this built. | – 谢谢你把餐馆建成了 – 艾伦 你真是够棒 |
[39:55] | – Thank you. – You really are. | |
[39:57] | [Jeremy] You screwed yourself, though, so much this year. | 你今年都忙坏了 |
[40:00] | You’ve let the building trade down by building that in two days. | 你花了两天就把餐馆造好 让建筑行业汗颜 |
[40:03] | Every builder’s gonna go, “What were you thinking of? | 每个建筑工都会说 |
[40:04] | “你在想什么?这个活得干三个月” | |
[40:06] | “That should have been three months.” | |
[40:07] | We’ve showed our hand, haven’t we? | 我们露了一手 不是吗? |
[40:10] | But come and look at that. | – 看那个 – 看看这风景 |
[40:11] | – [Lisa] I know. – [Alan] Yes, look at the view. | |
[40:13] | I mean, look at that. | – 看看那个 – 难以置信 |
[40:14] | [Alan] Oh, it’s unbelievable. | |
[40:15] | [Jeremy] We are lucky. | 我们很幸运 |
[40:17] | We are very, very lucky. | 我们非常幸运 |
[40:20] | [Alan] Yeah, we are. | 是的 |
[40:23] | [soft music] | |
[40:31] | [Jeremy] We could also celebrate the fact that even though | 还有一点值得庆祝 那就是我们虽然都忙于 |
[40:34] | we’d all been busy with the council and the restaurant | |
[40:35] | 打理餐馆、应付议会和本地反对者 | |
[40:37] | and the village nimbies, | |
[40:39] | we’d still managed | 但我们成功度过了又一个农年 |
[40:40] | to reach the end of another farming year. | |
[40:43] | [soft music] | |
[41:07] | All that remained was to gather in the harvest. | 剩下的工作就是收获庄稼 |
[41:11] | But as that was still a week away, | 但离收获还有一周时间 |
[41:15] | there was time to spring a little surprise on Kaleb. | 有时间给卡莱布准备一个小惊喜 |
[41:22] | You know it was your birthday a couple of weeks back? | 几周前 |
[41:24] | 是你生日? | |
[41:25] | – You haven’t given me a present yet. – Exactly. | 你没送我礼物 |
[41:27] | – Well, I’ve got you a present. – Have you? | 其实我给你准备了礼物 |
[41:28] | Yes, I have. And it’s just round here. | – 真的? – 真的 |
[41:30] | 礼物就在这里 你准备好了吗? | |
[41:32] | Ready? | |
[41:33] | Ta-da! | |
[41:41] | [Kaleb] I’ve never been up. | – 我从来没有乘过飞机 – 我知道你没有 |
[41:43] | I know you haven’t. You’ve never been off the ground at all. | |
[41:44] | 你从来没有离开过地面 | |
[41:47] | Is it safe? | 这安全吗? |
[41:48] | That, Agusta 109, king of helicopters. | 那是奥古斯塔109 直升机之王 |
[41:51] | And the actual chopper they used in James Bond, the most recent one. | 这是最新的《007》电影中 使用的直升机 |
[41:56] | – I’ve never watched James Bond. – I’m sorry? | 我从没看过《007》 |
[41:58] | – 你说什么? – 我从没看过《007》系列 | |
[41:59] | I’ve never watched a James Bond film. | |
[42:02] | So it doesn’t mean anything. | 所以我对这没感觉 |
[42:04] | – You’ve never watched a James Bond film? – No. | 你从没看过《007》系列电影? |
[42:06] | – 没有 – 你从来没乘过飞机 | |
[42:08] | And you’ve never been in up… | |
[42:09] | I’ve never been in the air. | 我从来没有乘过飞机 |
[42:10] | You’re effectively gonna take my air virginity. | 你想要夺走我的初次飞行 |
[42:14] | – I thought you’d be happy! – I am happy. I’m just shitting it. | – 我以为你会很高兴 – 我是很高兴 但我就是很害怕 |
[42:19] | [Jeremy] G-Dog! | 杰拉德 |
[42:20] | – Gerald. – Do you wanna come for a helicopter ride? | 你想坐一下直升机吗? |
[42:23] | [Gerald speaking indistinctly] | 你要我去那里?我还是保护自己吧 |
[42:25] | [continues speaking] | |
[42:27] | 我拒绝 你开玩笑吧 | |
[42:28] | That’ll take your curls off. | |
[42:30] | [Jeremy] Assuming that was a “no”, I helped strap in the nervous foetus, | 我觉得他是不愿意 我帮这紧张的小子系了安全带 |
[42:34] | who then got a relaxing pre-flight brief from the pilot. | 然后飞行员向他简要介绍了飞行须知 好让他压压惊 |
[42:39] | That red tape on the big windows, | 这扇大窗的红带子 |
[42:41] | if you pull that, the window would come out, | 如果你得爬出窗 你拉一下那个 |
[42:43] | if you had to climb out the window. | 窗户就会出来 而如果你在飞行时 |
[42:46] | And if you get out when it’s running, I’ll be letting you out… | |
[42:47] | 想要出去 我会让你出去的 | |
[42:49] | [laughing] | |
[42:51] | And if you see any of the jet fighters | 如果你看到费尔福德基地的 战斗机在做飞行表演 |
[42:52] | from the Fairford air show coming, let me know. | |
[42:53] | For what reason? | – 请告诉我 – 为什么呢? |
[42:55] | We may not have seen them. | 也许我们没发现这些战斗机 |
[42:57] | [Jeremy] if you see another plane coming towards us, don’t think, | 如果你看到一架飞机朝我们飞过来 |
[43:00] | “Oh well, they’re bound to have seen it,” ’cause they might not have done. | 别以为他们会看到我们 他们也许没看到 |
[43:02] | When I’m in a car my other half doesn’t go, | 开车的时候 我身边的人 不会告诉我说 你左边有辆车 |
[43:04] | “There’s a car to the left of me.” | |
[43:05] | [rotors] | |
[43:14] | I feel sick. | 我觉得恶心 |
[43:16] | [Jeremy] We haven’t even taken off yet. | 我们都还没起飞呢 |
[43:20] | [Kaleb] Holy shit. | 天啊 |
[43:22] | [Jeremy] Oh, Kaleb has lift off! | 卡莱布升空了 |
[43:24] | Kaleb Cooper has left the ground for the first time in his life! | 卡莱布库珀有生以来第一次离开地面 |
[43:31] | What’s he doing? | 飞机是怎么回事? |
[43:32] | [Jeremy] It’s all right, it just bobbles about. | – 抱歉 稍微有点摇晃 – 为什么? |
[43:33] | Why does it bobble about? | |
[43:36] | [Kaleb] Oh! | |
[43:38] | Look. There’s the farm. | 你看 那是农场 |
[43:40] | You can name the fields then. | 你可以说是谁的农田 那是… |
[43:43] | That is… Taylor’s. | – 泰勒的 – 泰勒的 |
[43:45] | Taylor’s. Seen from the air for the first time ever. | |
[43:46] | 这是你第一次从空中俯瞰吧 | |
[43:49] | [classical music] | |
[43:50] | [Jeremy] As we flew over neighbouring farms, | 当我们飞跃邻近的农场时 |
[43:53] | Kaleb realised that helicopters were actually quite useful. | 卡莱布意识到直升机非常有用 |
[43:58] | [Kaleb] He missed a bit down there, look. | 他漏了一些 你看 |
[44:01] | What happened to that field? Look. I know who farms it. | 那片农田怎么了? |
[44:02] | Should I start taking pictures and send it all to the farmers? | 我知道是谁种的 我应该拍照 |
[44:04] | 然后发送给那个农民说 “你做了什么?” | |
[44:07] | “What have you done there, then, mate?” | |
[44:10] | Look how close his N2 tramlines are, look. You see that? You see that? | 你看 那些电车轨道离得好近 |
[44:12] | 看 你看到了吗? | |
[44:14] | [laughs] | |
[44:15] | [Jeremy] This is the first time I’ve ever been in a helicopter | 跟你这种老是对农民兄弟挑错的人 |
[44:17] | with someone that only comments on the mistakes farmers have made. | 一起坐直升机 我还是头一遭 |
[44:21] | [classical music continues] | |
[44:26] | – Look at the view that way. – It’s amazing. | – 看那边的景色 – 太棒了 |
[44:32] | [Jeremy] You’re loving it, aren’t you? | 你现在喜欢直升机了 |
[44:35] | [Kaleb] It is cool. | 非常棒 |
[44:38] | Right, back to the farm, then. | 是啊 回到农场 然后呢? |
[44:41] | [Jeremy] Which meant it would soon be time for my highlight of the ride. | 这次直升机之旅的亮点要来了 |
[44:47] | Seven months had passed since Kaleb | 七个月之前 卡莱布没有对田里的 |
[44:49] | had failed to plant a big strip in one of the fields. | |
[44:50] | 一长条耕地进行条播 | |
[44:53] | Drilled. | – 条播了 没条播 – 条播了 |
[44:55] | – Drilled. – Not drilled. | |
[44:57] | – It is drilled. – You haven’t drilled it. | – 我条播了 – 你没有条播 |
[45:00] | [Jeremy] And now, my reminder of this little cock-up | 现在我要开始点醒这只小公鸡了 |
[45:03] | was ready to be unveiled. | |
[45:06] | If you look out of this window here, in Big Ground, yeah? | 你从这里的窗户往外看地面 |
[45:12] | – Who wrote that? – I did. | – 那是谁写的? – 我写的 |
[45:15] | 卡莱布的缝隙 | |
[45:17] | [Jeremy] I did that. In wildflowers. Cause you missed it. | 我是在野花丛里这么干的 因为你没有给这里条播 |
[45:25] | – [Kaleb] I can’t believe you wrote that. – I certainly did. | – 不敢相信你写了这些 – 我当然写了 |
[45:29] | [Kaleb] Holy shit. | 天啊! |
[45:34] | [soft music] | |
[45:36] | [Jeremy] It would have been great to move from this birthday treat | 现在告别这次生日庆祝 |
[45:39] | straight into the joy of harvesting. | 直接进入收获的喜悦 |
[45:44] | But first, there was one heart-in-the-mouth job | 但首先 有一个 |
[45:46] | 令人十分忧心的事情要做 | |
[45:47] | that need taking care of. | |
[45:52] | Five weeks had passed since Pepper and the bull had done their thing, | 胡椒和公牛进行交配后 |
[45:56] | 五周时间过去了 | |
[45:57] | and today we’d find out | 今天我们得决定胡椒是升级当妈 还是成为盘中餐 |
[45:59] | whether she was going to be a mum… | |
[46:02] | or meat. | |
[46:06] | [Lisa] Hello, little one. | 你好 小家伙 |
[46:08] | All right, this is it. This is… Don’t… | 没错 就是这头 不要…不 |
[46:12] | Everybody, positive waves. | 不要 大家一起来呀 |
[46:15] | I’ve got her life in my hands. | 它的命就在我手里 |
[46:17] | OK, see if I can find a baby for you. | 好吧 我看看能不能 给你找到个小牛犊 |
[46:20] | [Jeremy] Please find one. | 一定要找到啊 |
[46:24] | [Dilwyn] Right, let’s see what we’ve got. | 行了 看看它肚子里是什么 |
[46:39] | [mooing] | |
[46:41] | She is not in calf. | 它没有怀孕 |
[46:51] | That’s it now, isn’t it? | 现在只能这样了 不是吗? |
[46:55] | Put her for the restaurant. | 把它的肉提供给餐厅吧 |
[46:59] | She’s definitely, definitely, definitely not? | 确定它真没怀孕吗? |
[47:02] | [Dilwyn] No. And she’s now fat. | 没有 |
[47:03] | 而且它在长膘 | |
[47:05] | What does that mean? | – 那是什么意思? – 它不会有任何产出 |
[47:06] | She doesn’t produce anything. | |
[47:08] | – So these cows, they are producing milk. – Milk. Got you. | 这些奶牛能够产奶 |
[47:10] | And they’re also maintaining their pregnancy at the moment. | 而且它们能够持续怀孕 |
[47:13] | So they’re working. Whereas Pepper isn’t working. | 所以它们在产出 |
[47:15] | 但胡椒没有产出 却还吃着同样多的饲料 | |
[47:16] | She’s just eating the same amount and just putting down fat. | |
[47:18] | 只是在不断长肉 | |
[47:20] | Shall I ring Mutchmeats then? | 我要不要打电话给肉联厂? |
[47:22] | Oh god. | |
[47:25] | [Kaleb] Look at that one. That one’s producing you money. | 你看那头 它能给你挣钱 |
[47:29] | And the one on the left and right there. | – 左边那头… – 杰里米一直… |
[47:30] | Yeah, but Jeremy’s always been– It’s always been his favourite cow. | |
[47:31] | – 最喜欢这头牛 – 的确 | |
[47:33] | – It is my favourite cow. – [Kaleb] Well, choose another one. | |
[47:34] | 另选一头 | |
[47:35] | [laughter] | |
[47:38] | Oh God. What am I gonna do? Well, let’s let them out while we… | 天啊 我该怎么办? 好吧 把它们放出来吧 |
[47:48] | [mooing] | |
[48:00] | [Kaleb] What are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么办? |
[48:04] | So, the first cow… | 第一头牛 |
[48:07] | we’ve nearly finished. | 快用完了 |
[48:10] | The second cow is ready to… | 第二头牛已经可以… |
[48:12] | – Go straight into the restaurant. – Go to the restaurant. | – 进入餐厅了 – 进入餐厅 |
[48:14] | So, if we’re gonna have to send a third cow off, which we are… | 如果需要第三头牛… |
[48:19] | You know, get it in early next week. | 就要下周初准备好 |
[48:21] | 28 days hanging. We pick the one that’s not pregnant. | 等28天 |
[48:23] | – 我们挑一头没怀孕的? – 你挑选不能怀孕的 | |
[48:25] | [Jeremy] Yeah, you pick the one that can’t get pregnant. | |
[48:27] | So she’s the right weight to go, isn’t she? | 所以它的体重正合适 不是吗? |
[48:30] | [Kaleb] She’s the right weight, where the other ones need at least another two, three months. | 其它牛至少还需要两到三个月 |
[48:34] | [Lisa] It’s gonna have to be her, isn’t it? | – 只能是它 不是吗? – 是的 |
[48:37] | [Kaleb] Yeah. You’ve spent a lot of money on that cow already now, | 你已经在那头牛身上花了很多钱了 |
[48:39] | so technically, in terms of a beefer, that one would be going. | 从肉用牛的角度来说 |
[48:42] | 那头合适 | |
[48:44] | [Lisa] You shouldn’t have favourites. | – 你不应该有什么最爱 – 不应该 |
[48:45] | You shouldn’t have favourites, really, no. | |
[48:48] | [Jeremy] Oh God. | 天啊 |
[48:50] | I think he might choose himself in a minute. | 那一秒我以为你会选择自己去 |
[48:58] | She’s not pregnant. | 它没有怀孕 |
[49:00] | – [Charlie] Again? – Hmm. | 又没怀上? |
[49:02] | [Charlie] Oh. I mean, we’re paying for the bull. | 我是说 我们花钱请来公牛 |
[49:06] | And he really needs to go back, | 它得回去了 因为它已经让其它母牛怀上小牛了 |
[49:08] | because he’s done his job on everything else. | |
[49:09] | [Jeremy] Yeah, no, we’re not paying any more for the bull. | 我们不能再为这头公牛继续花钱了 |
[49:11] | [Charlie] The reality is, the likelihood of her getting pregnant is low. | 实际情况就是它怀孕的几率很低 |
[49:16] | So, what’s her usefulness on the farm? | 那么 它在农场有什么用呢? |
[49:20] | [Jeremy] I mean, look, she’s looking at me. | 你看 它正看着我呢 |
[49:23] | No, she’s looking. | 它就是在看 |
[49:26] | [Jeremy] Oh God. | 天啊 |
[49:36] | Fuck it. | 该死 |
[49:38] | [Jeremy] Lisa? | 丽莎 我们有一头宠物牛 |
[49:41] | We’ve got a pet cow. | |
[49:43] | [“Ramble On” by Led Zeppelin playing] | |
[49:48] | ♪ Leaves are falling all around ♪ | 你们在收看… |
[49:53] | ♪ It’s time I was on my way ♪ | 艾伦 |
[49:57] | 迪尔温 | |
[49:59] | ♪ Thanks to you I’m much obliged ♪ | |
[50:01] | 查理 | |
[50:04] | ♪ For such a pleasant stay ♪ | |
[50:06] | 丽莎 | |
[50:10] | ♪ Ah, sometimes I grow so tired ♪ | 杰拉德 |
[50:15] | ♪ But I know I’ve got one thing I got to do ♪ | 卡莱布 |
[50:17] | ♪ Ramble on ♪ | |
[50:20] | ♪And now’s the time, the time is now ♪ | |
[50:22] | ♪ To sing my song ♪ | |
[50:23] | 和杰里米 | |
[50:24] | ♪ I’m goin’ ’round the world, I got to find my girl ♪ | |
[50:25] | 尽在… | |
[50:27] | ♪ On my way ♪ | 克拉克森的农场 |
[50:29] | ♪ I’ve been this way ten years to the day ♪ | |
[50:32] | ♪ Ramble on ♪ | |
[50:34] | ♪ Gotta find the queen of all my dreams ♪ | |
[50:40] | ♪ I ain’t tellin’ no lie ♪ | |
[50:49] | ♪ I guess I keep on rambling ♪ | |
[50:52] | ♪ I’m gonna, yeah, yeah, yeah ♪ | |
[50:56] | ♪ Sing my song I gotta find my baby ♪ | |
[51:00] | ♪ I gotta ramble on, sing my song ♪ | |
[51:02] | ♪ Gotta work my way around the world baby, baby ♪ | |
[51:05] | ♪ Ramble on, yeah ♪ | |
[51:07] | ♪ Doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, my baby ♪ | |
[51:12] | ♪ Doo, doo, doo, doo ♪ | |
[51:26] | 创意监督 : 杨婕 |