Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

克拉克森的农场(Clarkson’s Farm)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 克拉克森的农场(Clarkson’s Farm)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:05] [opening theme music playing]
[00:19] [dramatic music playing]
[00:22] [Jeremy] With the all-hands-on-deck 需要全员出动的忙乱的收获季即将来临
[00:24] harvest frenzy nearly upon us,
[00:27] I had to work fast to complete all the other projects 我必须尽快完成
[00:31] I’d started earlier in the farming year. 早先在务农年度开始的其他项目
[00:35] And so, with the sun continuing 鉴于阳光持续在无云的天空照耀
[00:37] to blaze down from a cloudless sky,
[00:42] I decided to begin with what I thought 我决定先开始做我认为最酷的一项工作
[00:44] would be the coolest job of them all.
[00:47] Seven hundred glass bottles. 这里有700个玻璃瓶
[00:51] Helping to set up 我在帮忙为我们新落成的瓶装水工厂做准备
[00:52] our newly-finished water bottling plant.
[00:55] This is a speed James May would call supersonic. 这速度 詹姆斯梅会说是超音速
[01:04] Like your hat. 我喜欢你的帽子
[01:05] [Lisa] Groovy, right? 很潮吧?
[01:08] [Jeremy] I then discovered that housing the bottling plant 然后我发现 把瓶装工厂
[01:11] in a metal shipping container 放在金属船运集装箱里
[01:14] hadn’t been my best idea. 实在不是个好主意
[01:17] It’s too hot for words. 这也太热了
[01:18] Okay. Hang on. 等等
[01:19] Let me just show you how it finishes off. 我来让你看看要如何完成
[01:21] 48.6 degrees at that, at head height. 最高气温48.6度
[01:24] -Okay, and then… -48.6 degrees. -好吧… -48.6度
[01:26] Okay, look, I’m gonna show you how it kinda works. 我给你演示一下运转流程
[01:29] There we go. There’s two going. 好了 有两个同时在进行
[01:31] The weight is a little under. 重量有一点不足
[01:33] Okay, that one is perfect. 好 那瓶完美
[01:35] Then you take a cap, Jeremy, okay? 然后你拿一个瓶盖 杰雷米 好吗?
[01:39] Screw that on, keeping an eye on over yonder. 把盖子拧上 注意看那边
[01:43] And then you go to the hot box 然后来到热箱
[01:49] and go like that 这样做
[01:50] and then you’re just a quick second in here. 然后快速进入一下
[01:52] -Ooh, is that the labelling? -Yeah, but I haven’t– -那是打标签吗? -是的 但我还没…
[01:54] There’s a bit of– 好了 可以了
[01:54] Oh, look, there we go. That worked. 好了 可以了
[01:56] -No, it didn’t. You’ve made a mess. -不行
[01:57] -I didn’t. No, it’s perfect. 你弄坏了 -很完美啊
[01:59] -[Jeremy] It’s not perfect. -[Lisa] No– -不完美 -这个…
[02:02] [Jeremy] And then I take it off. 然后我拿走它
[02:08] [Lisa] Any more bottles? 还有瓶子吗?
[02:13] Okay, I need some more. 好吧 我还需要一些…
[02:14] Okay, and then, oh… oh, okay, that’s not good. 好
[02:18] Um, and then, sorry. Je– 然后…这样不行
[02:21] [sighs] 然后 抱歉…
[02:23] In your own time. -你倒是快点儿
[02:24] There, a bottle. -给
[02:26] [Jeremy chuckles] 瓶子
[02:27] -49.7 degrees. -[Lisa] It’s really hot. -49.7度 -太热了
[02:30] [Jeremy] If it reaches 50 degrees, 如果到50度
[02:31] we’re allowed to go on strike. 我们就可以罢工了
[02:34] -It’s hot. -Holy shit! -好热
[02:37] [pleasant music playing] -天啊!
[02:40] [Jeremy] Finally, though, England reverted to type. 不过最终
[02:44] [thunder rumbling] 英国终于恢复了阴雨连绵
[02:47] [piano music playing] 根本没货农用商店 这边
[03:14] The end of the drought 在这里 大家都在聊
[03:15] was all anyone in the area could talk about… 干旱的终结…
[03:19] I think. 我是这么认为的
[03:22] [heavy accent] I don’t have to hear about
[03:23] your one with a bigger… [indistinct]
[03:27] What have I put me head into here? [chuckling]
[03:30] Well, you know, I mean, I’ve done… [indistinct] Yeah.
[03:34] Excellent. All right, thanks, Gerald. 很好
[03:36] I went down the side of old Green Wood 谢谢
[03:38] on the old electric fence. I mean, that was, like, you know, for horses. 杰拉德
[03:42] Okay. 好的
[03:43] So up there, the guinea pig, two of them there was
[03:45] and they tried to get out before I could get in the gate
[03:47] and I thought, “Oh, my God, they will be acting the goat.”
[03:49] Yeah. 是啊
[03:50] [Gerald] Well, not at your age now you wouldn’t. [laughs]
[03:54] [Jeremy] Brilliant. All right. We’ll let you get on. 很好 你继续忙吧
[03:56] [Gerald] Okey-dokey. 好的
[03:57] [pleasant music playing]
[03:59] [Jeremy] I then headed for the farm shop 然后我去了农用商店
[04:02] where Lisa had been hard at work and finding new things to sell. 丽莎正在那里努力 牛奶 找到新的可以卖的东西
[04:09] It’s an actual shop. 这里真有商店的样子了
[04:10] I know. Smell the strawberries. Aren’t they delicious? 是啊 闻一闻草莓 很香吧?
[04:14] No, no, no. Don’t eat them. 不 别吃
[04:16] -Oh, they’re so good. -Unless you want to buy them. -除非你要买 -真好
[04:18] And cakes. 还有蛋糕
[04:20] [Lisa] Loads of cakes. 好多蛋糕
[04:22] Holy cow! It’s a proper shop. 天啊!这商店像模像样
[04:24] Piccalilli, I love piccalilli. 辣腌菜!我喜欢辣腌菜
[04:26] Fruity chutney. God, we’ve got everything. 水果酸辣酱 天啊
[04:28] Yes. The milkshakes, I’ve sold, 我们什么都有 奶昔
[04:31] and they apparently are delicious. 我卖过的 很好喝
[04:32] -So, we’ve got cheese, milkshake… -我们有芝士、奶昔…
[04:35] -[Lisa] Cream. -奶油
[04:36] What’s in here? [vocalizing] Oh, my word! 这里是什么? 哦 老天爷!
[04:40] We’ve had a run on the sausages. 很多人买了香肠
[04:42] -[Jeremy] Sausages, bacon. -Yeah, yeah. Sausage rolls. -香肠、培根 -是的 香肠卷
[04:45] -[Jeremy] Rump steak. -Yep. -牛腿排 -是的
[04:47] [Jeremy] Burgers. God, wait until the camp site. 汉堡肉 天啊 现在就等营地有客人来了
[04:49] -You know they’re reopening on the fourth? -你知道他们4号要恢复营业吧?
[04:51] -Yes. -是的
[04:51] Can I… Can I just ask? 我可以…我可以问一下吗?
[04:56] Simple question. 一个简单的问题
[04:57] You know the planning permission 你知道规划许可
[04:59] says everything has to come from within 30 miles? 要求所有东西都产自50公里以内吧?
[05:02] Yes. 知道
[05:03] That it has to be a local shop for local people? 这必须是个为本地人营业的本土商店 对吗?
[05:05] Yes. 是的
[05:08] Is this a Cotswold pineapple? 这是产自科茨沃尔德的菠萝吗?
[05:10] No. No, but I was low on stock. 不 但我存货不足了
[05:13] -Oh, and these avocados. -Yes. -还有这些牛油果 -是
[05:15] Again, not that local. 一样 不是本地产的
[05:18] No. Well, they came from one of the shires. 不 它们来自某个郡
[05:21] -I’m not sure which one. -You know, eating two of these– -我不清楚是哪一个 -吃两个牛油果…
[05:24] They don’t come from a shire, they come from South America. 它们不会来自哪个郡 它们是南美来的
[05:27] Shire. 是郡里产的
[05:28] Eating two of these does more environmental damage 吃两个牛油果对环境造成的破坏
[05:30] than driving a Volkswagen Polo for a year. 比开一整年大众波罗车都要大
[05:33] [Lisa] No way! 不可能!
[05:34] That’s bad. I’m not gonna stock avocado anymore. 太糟糕了 我再也不进牛油果了
[05:37] So, apart from those eggs, 除了那些鸡蛋 好吧
[05:41] okay, there’s nothing in here 这里看不到其他我们农场出产的东西了
[05:43] that I can see which is from our farm.
[05:47] [Lisa] Well, meet me halfway. Give me anything. 没办法啊 你倒是给我点什么卖啊
[05:50] -Grow something, make something. -I am growing things. -种点东西 做点东西 -我在种啊
[05:53] Do something. I’ve nothing in here from you. 做点什么 我这里没有你给我的东西
[05:56] [Jeremy] At that moment, His Cheerfulness arrived. 就在这时 开心先生来了 根本商店
[05:59] -[Charlie] Hello. -Hey, Charlie. -你们好 -嘿 查理
[06:01] Charlie. 查理
[06:03] Wow! This looks absolutely fantastic. 哇!看上去太棒了
[06:05] It’s good, isn’t it? 很棒吧?
[06:06] Well, just ’cause Lisa’s done something, you like it? 就因为是丽莎干的 你就喜欢了?
[06:09] -[laughs] No. -That’s what it is. -不是的 -就是这样的
[06:11] It looks… genuinely looks smart, doesn’t it? 看起来真的很好 对不对?
[06:13] Uh, how local are the pineapples? 这些菠萝是本地的吗?
[06:16] Cotswold pineapples. 科茨沃尔德菠萝
[06:17] Are they really? Avocados? 真的吗?还有牛油果?
[06:19] Cotswold. 科茨沃尔德产
[06:21] [Charlie] And… and what about margins? Have we– 利润如何?
[06:23] We haven’t really done a budget, have we? I like budget. 我们还没做过预算吧?我喜欢预算
[06:26] -You know how I like– -[Jeremy] I know. I like to know that the bottom figure doesn’t have… 我想知道最终数字…
[06:29] -I’m working on about 40%. -Okay. -我定价在大约40% -好的
[06:31] It’s 40% on everything? 所有东西都是40%
[06:33] -[Lisa] More or less. -Okay. -差不多吧
[06:35] [guitar music playing] -好的
[06:36] [Jeremy] Ever the gentleman, 毕竟是位绅士
[06:37] Charlie then had a quiet word with me out of Lisa’s earshot. 查理之后悄悄背着丽莎和我说了一些话 皇家加拉苹果
[06:42] So, just on pricing, 布拉姆利苹果 草莓 关于定价
[06:45] -with a 40% markup… -Yeah. -40%的利润率… -是
[06:49] Wholesale price of strawberries £2.80, 草莓的批发价是2.80
[06:54] sold for £3.50, 70p. 售价3.50 70便士差价
[06:58] It’s 25%. 利润率是25%
[07:00] That’s Lisa’s maths. 丽莎的数学就这样
[07:01] So we ought to just– I’m not blaming– 我们只要…我不是在责备…
[07:04] I didn’t know. 不
[07:05] No, I’m just saying that they learn differently in Dublin. 我只是说都柏林的数学课教得不一样
[07:09] -[both chuckle] -Maths. 数学
[07:10] Well, we just need to check that we’ve got 我们要检查所有东西是否定价妥当
[07:11] appropriate prices for everything.
[07:12] Okay.
[07:13] [guitar music playing]
[07:16] [Jeremy] On the subject of Lisa’s plea 应丽莎索要更多农产品的需求
[07:18] for more farm produce,
[07:19] there was something I could do, 我可以做点事情
[07:22] because my quarter of a million bees 因为我的二十五万只蜜蜂已经有充足的时间酿出一些蜜来
[07:25] had had enough time to make some honey.
[07:34] Burn, baby, burn! 燃烧吧
[07:37] [coughs] 宝贝!
[07:40] I’ll have no biting from you today. 今天你们咬不到我
[07:43] Here we go. 来吧
[07:44] When I got stung last time I was here, 上次我在这里被蛰
[07:47] my foot throbbed for four days. 我的脚疼了四天
[07:49] I mean, really throbbed. 真的很疼
[07:50] And then itched so violently 然后又痒得很厉害
[07:52] I wanted to saw it off, my whole foot. 我都想把整只脚锯掉
[07:55] Here we go. Look at all that bee juice. 好了 看看这些蜂蜜
[07:59] Holy Mother of God, that’s a lot of honey. 天呐 好多蜂蜜
[08:05] Excellent. 非常好
[08:06] Oh! So exciting. 太激动了
[08:11] I’ve just thought. 我刚刚想到
[08:13] [laughs] I’m going to be driving back 我要开车回去
[08:16] and all the loose bees are going to go in the car. 这些飞出来的蜜蜂会在车里
[08:20] Yeah, not much I can do about that. 是的 我没什么办法
[08:22] Oh, shit! 哦 该死!
[08:23] Oh, Christ! 天啊!
[08:25] I’ve got one in my suit. 我衣服里有一只
[08:27] How the fucking hell’s that happened? 怎么进去的?
[08:29] Argh!
[08:30] And it’s stung me right in the arse cheeks. Oh, this really, this is bad. 它正好蛰在我的屁股蛋上
[08:36] Agh! [thrilling music playing] 这真的很糟糕
[08:39] Having taken a brave pill, 鼓起勇气之后
[08:41] I stacked up the remaining trays 我把剩下的托盘堆好
[08:43] and set off with my unwanted passengers. 和这些不受欢迎的乘客一起出发了
[08:48] Oh, I can hear them. Listen. 我可以听到它们的声音 你听
[08:50] How can it be legal to drive 法律怎么可以允许载着蜂窝开车呢?
[08:52] with a beehive in the back of your car? Agh, I can feel that buttock growing a third buttock. 我可以感受到自己长出了第三个屁股蛋
[09:05] Worst journey of my life. 人生中最糟糕的车程
[09:08] Talk among yourselves. 你们自便吧
[09:10] I am just applying Wasp-Eze to my own arse crack, 我在给自己的屁股缝敷叮咬药膏
[09:14] ’cause the crew won’t do it. 因为工作人员不肯帮忙
[09:16] I just don’t believe this. 我真不敢相信
[09:18] A lot of bees there. 可恶的蜜蜂
[09:20] [banjo music playing] With my third buttock now numbed, 我的第三瓣屁股已经麻木了
[09:25] I started to sort out my bee juice. 我开始处理我的蜂蜜
[09:30] Look at this. Look at that. 看啊
[09:32] A slab of beeswax, which could be used 一整板蜂蜡
[09:35] as furniture polish, floor polish. 可以用来给家具和地板抛光
[09:38] Percussionists use it to make tambourines 打击乐手用它来让铃鼓发出更好的声音
[09:41] make a better sound.
[09:41] It’s used in accordions. 也可以用在手风琴上
[09:44] Madame Tussauds, they made 杜莎夫人蜡像馆
[09:46] all their waxwork models out of beeswax. 所有蜡像都是蜂蜡做的
[09:49] The wax, in the olden days, 蜂蜡在过去
[09:51] used to sell for 14 times more money than the honey did. 比蜂蜜贵14倍
[09:56] [blues music playing]
[09:58] My next task was to extract the honey 我接下来要用蜂蜜提取器提取我的蜂蜜
[10:01] using something called a spinner.
[10:04] Look at this. 看啊
[10:06] The important thing here is to be gentle, 要点是动作要轻柔
[10:09] so you get the honey without damaging the honeycombs. 这样才能在不损坏蜂窝的情况下取出蜂蜜
[10:16] This is all honey down in here. All honey. 这里下面都是蜂蜜
[10:21] Um…
[10:22] Oh, God, look what’s happened here. 哦 天啊 看看变成什么样了
[10:27] But, despite the damage… 不过忽略损坏的话…
[10:30] Look, look, look, look, look, look! 看!
[10:37] My first jar of bee juice. 我的第一罐蜂蜜
[10:41] [country music playing]
[10:44] The next day, with the honey all packaged up, 第二天 包装好所有蜂蜜
[10:48] I picked some of my vegetables. 我采了一些蔬菜
[10:51] Look at this. 看这里
[10:52] Whoa! That is vivid. 真新鲜
[10:55] And then, laden down 放好真正出产自我的农场的产品之后
[10:57] with actual produce from my own farm,
[11:00] I proudly headed to the shop. 我骄傲地来到店里
[11:03] [Lisa] Oh, wow!
[11:04] Right, so that’s the first batch of honey. 这是第一批蜂蜜
[11:06] I’ve got more coming later. And then… 后面还有更多
[11:08] Oh, wow, how did you do this? -然后… -你怎么做到的?
[11:10] Chard? 牛皮菜?
[11:11] Oh, you’ve brought it in a bag from our closest competition. 查德灵顿品质食品 你是用最邻近我们的竞争对手的袋子装来的
[11:15] Oh, God, I have. 哦 天啊 真的
[11:17] [chuckling] It’s a very fine food shop 这家食品店在一公里开外
[11:18] half a mile down the road. 品质非常好
[11:20] The honey is fantastic. 蜂蜜非常棒
[11:21] How much do you want to sell it for? 卖多少钱?
[11:23] Well, I saw in Daylesford the other day, 我那天在戴尔斯福德看到
[11:25] half that was £20. 一半的量卖20英镑
[11:27] Half that? 一半的量?
[11:28] And it was £20. I think you can easily go… 卖20英镑 我觉得完全可以卖到…
[11:32] -£7? -For those– No, more. -7英镑? -不 更贵
[11:34] -Really? -Yeah, more. -真的? -是啊 更贵
[11:36] I’ve worked bloody hard for that. 我那么努力才搞来的
[11:37] I’ve been stung twice. 我被蛰了两次
[11:38] I’m not selling it for £7. 我才不要只买7英镑
[11:40] £10. 10英镑
[11:41] -£8.50. -They stung– -8.5英镑
[11:42] No. -不
[11:43] Sorry, are we holding you up? 我们让你久等了吧?
[11:45] Sorry, there’s a customer. 抱歉 有位顾客
[11:48] Then the price issue got even worse. 然后价格问题变得更严重了
[11:53] A lady’s just come in. 一位女士刚刚进去
[11:54] She said, “Well, I’ll give you £6.50 for it,” 她说:“这个我出6.5英镑”
[11:57] and Lisa said “Fine.” 丽莎说:“好”
[11:58] [scoffs]
[12:00] She just happened to capitalize on an argument 她刚刚还在争论
[12:03] and now she’s getting that honey for £6.50. 现在她就仅以6.5英镑的价格卖掉了蜂蜜
[12:06] Yeah. They arrived in this morning. 是早上刚到的
[12:08] It’s just, this isn’t how Asda is run. 阿斯达超市可不是这么开的
[12:12] They don’t ask the customers how much they’d like to pay. 他们不会问顾客想出多少钱
[12:15] -Yep. -[woman] Do you take cards? -好 -你们支持银行卡支付吗?
[12:17] We do. Only cards now. 支持 现在只能用卡
[12:19] -[woman] Oh! -当然了
[12:20] -[Lisa] Yes. Um, if you’d like… -对
[12:21] [Jeremy] Whilst I was having a sulk, 正当我生闷气的时候
[12:24] Kaleb arrived in his new toy. [engine revving] 卡勒布开着新玩具来了
[12:27] Oh, look at this. 哦 看啊
[12:34] That’s actually very cool 其实挺酷的
[12:36] and I just heard you go by earlier. 之前我还听到你路过了
[12:38] Did you? [laughs] 是吗?
[12:39] -It does make a good sound. -It’s nice, isn’t it? -声音确实不错 -挺好的吧?
[12:42] Nice. 不错
[12:43] So, this was your styling then, the black bonnet, black roof? 这就是你的改造 黑引擎盖 黑车顶?
[12:46] Yeah, black bonnet, black roof, black spoiler. 是的 黑引擎盖、黑车顶和黑尾翼
[12:48] I bought the new spoiler for it. 我给它买了新的尾翼
[12:50] -I had the windows tinted as well. -我还给窗户染了色
[12:52] -Of course you did. -可不是么
[12:53] So, basically, when I bought it, two days after having it, 我刚买到手两天
[12:57] driving out of Long Com at 60 miles an hour, 从朗康普顿以100公里的时速开出来
[12:59] this comes up like that, folds over that. 这个就翻起来了
[13:02] That bit here was bent in. 叠在这上面 这边都凹进去了
[13:03] What, the roof? 车顶凹进去了?
[13:04] Yeah, the roof was about that far from my head in the cab. 车顶内侧离我的头顶就这么高
[13:07] -What, just from the bonnet? -From the bonnet. -引擎盖掀起来? -引擎盖掀起来
[13:09] Why did the bonnet catch give up? 引擎盖搭扣为什么松了?
[13:11] Because apparently it’s a thing 因为这东西你要注意养护
[13:13] you’ve got to look out for on these.
[13:14] They rust away. 它们会生锈
[13:15] And this is your first proper car, isn’t it? 这是你第一辆正经车?
[13:17] It’s my proper dream. This is my dream car, this, 这是我的梦中情车
[13:19] ever since I was a kid. 从小就想要
[13:20] -What, you wanted a 350? -A 350. -你想要一辆350? -一辆350
[13:21] My only slight concern is this is a GT car. 我唯一的一个小担心是
[13:25] -A Grand Tourer. -Yeah. 这是辆GT 也就是大巡回车
[13:26] A long-distance car. 适合长距离旅行
[13:28] But since you never go further than three miles 但你基本不会开车超过五公里
[13:30] from where we’re standing now… 从我们这里出发…
[13:32] Yeah.
[13:33] -Where’s the furthest you’ve been in it? -你最远去过哪里?
[13:35] -Um, Banbury. -班伯里
[13:36] -Ooh, 12 miles. -Twelve miles. That’s it. -20公里 -20公里 就这么远了
[13:39] What, and then you got scared? 然后你害怕了?
[13:40] Then come home. 之后就回家了
[13:42] Also. Are you wearing a hairband? 还有 你戴的是发箍吗?
[13:43] Yeah. A hairband to keep my hair out of my face. 是的 戴发箍可以不让头发挡住脸
[13:46] [Jeremy] Is that because 因为你多久没理发了…
[13:48] -you haven’t had a haircut for– -Yeah, for ages. 是的 很久了
[13:50] On the 27th, though, I’m getting it permed. 27日我要去烫发
[13:53] You’re going to drive around in this car with a perm? 你要烫了头开这辆车?
[13:56] Yep. 是的
[13:57] -Oh, yeah! [chuckles] -Watch out, Chippy! [laughs] -哦 好吧!
[13:59] [both giggling] -小心了 奇平人!
[14:02] [country music playing] 汽车大排档-ML6 7JA
[14:10] [Jeremy] After Vidal Sassoon had left, 潮发达人走后
[14:13] I went into the woods to see my wasabi plants, 我走进树林查看我的山葵
[14:16] which I’d decided were now ready to be turned into cash. 我认为现在是时候让它们变现了
[14:23] Sadly, though, the recent heatwave had taken its toll. 然而悲伤的是
[14:30] Um, as you can see, 最近的高温造成了损失 如你所见
[14:32] everything I’ve planted at this end of the bed 我在河床这头种的所有东西
[14:35] has not just died, but totally disappeared. 不仅死掉了 而且完全消失了
[14:38] It’s got 27 plants, 有27株
[14:41] which means 73 have died. 也就是说73株都死了
[14:45] This end, where there’s still 这头还有很多水流经过
[14:47] quite a lot of water coming through,
[14:49] things aren’t too bad, though. 情况不算太糟
[14:54] Oh, yes! 哦 好!
[14:56] Look at him. 看看它
[14:58] Hello, look at the size of him! 看看它的大小!
[15:01] The good thing is, 好在所有餐厅都重新开张了
[15:02] all the restaurants recently re-opened
[15:04] and the chancellor is even paying people 财政大臣甚至出钱让人们去餐厅吃饭
[15:06] to go and eat in them,
[15:08] so I can get that down to London, 所以我可以把山葵送去伦敦
[15:11] get it into some Japanese restaurant 送进日料店
[15:14] and they’ll be amazed. 他们会喜欢的
[15:16] [whimsical music playing]
[15:17] Because I was so busy, 因为我太忙了
[15:19] obviously I couldn’t spare the time to go to London. 显然没时间去伦敦
[15:23] But, luckily, I knew just the man for the job. 不过幸运的是 我认识个人正适合接这个活
[15:31] He’d only been to the capital once, on a school art trip, 他只在学校艺术旅行的时候去过一次首都
[15:35] and he’d been so scared 因为太害怕
[15:37] he hadn’t dared get off the coach. 没下过大巴车
[15:40] But he’s all grown up now and, at the very least, 但他已经长大了
[15:42] I figured the trip would give him 至少我觉得这趟旅行可以让他有机会开新车
[15:44] an opportunity to drive his new car.
[15:48] But no. 但是不行
[15:55] A few things you’re gonna need to know. 有几件事你要记好
[15:57] Have you got your ULEV? 准备好超低排放车了吗?
[15:59] What’s that? -那是什么?
[16:00] Ultra-low emission. -超低排放量
[16:01] That diesel engine was made before 2015, yeah? 那个柴油机是2015年前造的吧?
[16:03] Yeah. 你需要付拥堵费
[16:04] So, you’re gonna need to pay that congestion charge.
[16:07] You’re gonna need at least 15 apps for your parking, 你需要15个不同公司的手机应用来停车
[16:10] for all the different companies.
[16:11] And every single thing you can do in the countryside 你在乡下可以做的每件事
[16:14] you can’t do in London. 在伦敦都不能做
[16:16] If you get stabbed, right, they won’t have that on CCTV. 如果你被捅了 监控不会拍到
[16:20] You make a cheeky left, they will. 如果你违规左转 监控会拍到
[16:21] How the fuck do I pay an ingestion charge and stuff like that? 我要怎么付那个什么堵塞费?
[16:24] -What is that about? -You make a call. I can’t just– Why can’t I… 打电话
[16:27] But don’t make a call while you’re driving. 但不能开车的时候打
[16:28] Why would you do that, then? 为什么要这样?
[16:29] Or you can do it on an app, 或者你可以在应用里付
[16:31] and the ULEV as well. Don’t forget that. 还有别忘了超低排放
[16:32] It’s about 28 quid to drive into London in this. 开这个车进伦敦要付28英镑
[16:35] Well, it’s free round here. -在这里不要钱
[16:36] Yes, I know everything’s free around here. -这里什么都不要钱
[16:38] Every single thing 你在这里可以做的所有事
[16:38] you can do around here, everything, you can’t do in London. 在伦敦都不能做
[16:41] I think we’ve got the jobs a little bit wrong today. 我觉得今天的工作安排有点不太对
[16:45] Go to London, sell wasabi. 去伦敦 卖山葵
[16:47] Don’t take less than £300 少于300英镑别卖
[16:48] and I’ll see you back here tonight. 今晚在这里碰头
[16:50] -£300 per kg? -Yeah. -一公斤300英镑? -对
[16:52] -All right. -It’s valuable. -好 -很值钱的
[16:54] See you tonight. 今晚见
[16:56] Yeah. 好
[16:58] [Jeremy] He’s genuinely nervous. 他真的很紧张
[17:00] [GPS chimes]
[17:01] [automated female voice] In 100 yards, 90米内左转驶入教堂路
[17:02] turn left onto Church Road.
[17:05] This route avoids congestion on A40 in London. 本路线可绕开伦敦A40道路上的拥堵
[17:08] You are on the fastest route. You will arrive at 9:29 a.m. 您已行驶在最快路线上 您将在上午9点29分到达
[17:12] What? 什么?
[17:13] There ain’t congest– congestion. I’m in Chadlington. 拥堵是什么意思?我在查德灵顿
[17:20] -[GPS chimes] -One mile. 1.6公里
[17:23] One mile for what? 什么1.6公里?
[17:25] All right, here we go. 好了 走吧
[17:27] I am officially leaving Chadlington. 我正式离开查德灵顿了
[17:35] My palms are really sweaty. 我掌心好多汗
[17:37] Like, really sweaty. 真的很多汗 A40大道 距M40 13公里 伦敦 93公里
[17:44] Going on the motorway? Eh? 我们要上高速?啊?
[17:47] Right, here we go. 好了
[17:49] -[GPS chimes]
[17:50] -Continue on the M40 for 27 miles. 在M40继续行驶43公里
[17:53] M40 for 27 miles? 在M40开43公里?
[17:56] Jeez! 天啊!
[17:58] [Jeremy] If Kaleb thought things were 如果卡勒布觉得自己处境很糟
[18:00] bad for him, they were worse for me… [country music playing] 我的处境其实更糟…
[18:05] …as this is the time of year 现在是一年一度农民们申请补助的时候
[18:07] when farmers apply for their grants.
[18:10] This meant I had to tell the government 这意味着我要告诉政府我到底在种什么
[18:12] exactly what I was growing.
[18:15] That meant paperwork. 也就是要处理文件
[18:19] I’ve been looking forward to today, 我很期待今天
[18:21] ’cause I love form-filling. 因为我喜欢填表格
[18:22] Yeah, yeah, it’s quite 是的
[18:23] a useful few hours, because, um… 这几个小时的工作会物有所值 因为…
[18:26] Hours? 几个小时?
[18:27] -Yeah. -[Jeremy] So, this form… -是的 -所以这份表…
[18:29] Yeah. 是
[18:29] …which is hundreds of pages long… …有好几百页…
[18:33] [Charlie] It’s 22 pages long. 它有22页
[18:35] I’ve got better things to do with my time than this. 我有更有价值的事情可以做
[18:38] -But it’s… We’ve got– -How much do they pay? -但这… -他们付多少钱?
[18:41] Because whatever it is, 因为不管有多少钱
[18:42] I’d rather pay it myself than fill in a form. 我宁愿自掏腰包 也不要填表
[18:45] Really? 真的?
[18:46] -360 hectares you have… -Yeah. 你有360公顷土地
[18:48] …and they’ll pay you £220. So that’s £82,000. 每公顷付你约220英镑 一共82000英镑
[18:51] Right, I’ll fill in the form. 我会填表的
[18:52] So, the first thing we’ll need 我们首先需要一张农场地图
[18:53] is a farm map. So, there’s the map. 地图在这
[18:55] And there are certain codes. 有一些代码
[18:57] So, you see that that there says… 你看这里写着…
[18:59] -[Jeremy] AC66. -So that’s wheat. -那是小麦
[19:02] Why is it wheat? -为什么是小麦?
[19:03] Because that’s the code for wheat, Jeremy. -那就是小麦的代码 杰雷米
[19:05] -What’s AC17? -Maize. -AC17是什么? -玉米
[19:07] -What’s PG01? -Permanent grass. -PG01是什么? -永久草地
[19:09] -What’s WO25? -Those are woodlands. -WO25是什么? -那是林地
[19:12] Have you ever flown into a really, sort of, 你有没有坐飞机去过那种发展中国家
[19:14] let’s say developing world country
[19:16] and they give you a massively complicated immigration form? 他们给你那种复杂的移民表?
[19:19] -Burma, for example. -No. -比如缅甸 -没有
[19:22] And you know when you fill this in, which takes an hour… 你花一个小时填的时候就知道
[19:25] or Cambodia… they put it in the bin. 或者柬埔寨 他们会把表格扔进垃圾桶
[19:28] That’s what going– We are– 那就是…这是发展中世界的破玩意
[19:30] This is developing world nonsense, this is.
[19:31] So…
[19:32] [Jeremy] Right, so there’s how many fields 农场有多少片田地?我忘了
[19:34] on the farm? I’ve forgotten.
[19:36] Uh, there’s about 42. So, there’s Dead Man. 大约42片 这里是锚桩
[19:38] -Yeah. -So… -我们要从…
[19:39] -So, we have to go… -That’s got wheat in it. -那里种了小麦
[19:41] Yes, but it’s got last year’s crop in it at the moment, 是的 但目前这里是去年的作物
[19:44] which was oil seed rape. So, we have to go through this. 也就是油菜
[19:47] But it’s got wheat in it. 但里面种了小麦
[19:48] Yes, but as far as the government are concerned… 是 但政府只需知道…
[19:50] Well, it hasn’t. It’s got– 我知道里面种了小麦
[19:51] I know it’s got wheat in it. I’ve seen it. 我看到了
[19:53] They don’t know that yet. 他们还不知道
[19:55] You have to be accurate, Jeremy, about… 你要精准
[19:57] [marching band music playing] 杰雷米 这个…
[20:00] [Jeremy] Meanwhile, 70 miles away, 与此同时 110公里外
[20:02] Sir Ranulph had finally arrived 雷诺夫爵士终于到达了疫情下安静的伦敦市中心
[20:04] in the center of a COVID-quiet London. 窄路 不要超过骑行者
[20:07] Not that he saw it that way. 不过在他看来并非如此
[20:09] [sirens blaring]
[20:12] Where am I? 我在哪?
[20:14] In there, in here? What is going on? 那边
[20:16] [GPS chimes] 这边?什么情况?
[20:17] [automated female voice] In 100 yards, 90米内
[20:18] use the second from the left lane 走左侧第二条车道
[20:21] to turn left onto Piccadilly. 左转驶入皮卡迪利大街
[20:22] Then use the second from the left lane 然后走左侧第二条车道
[20:24] to turn slightly right onto Duke of Wellington Place. 稍向右转 前往威灵顿公爵塑像
[20:27] What? No, not a chance in hell. I’m going straight on. 什么?绝对不可能 我要直走
[20:30] -[GPS chimes] -At the roundabout turn left. 在环岛左转
[20:32] Turn left onto Constitution Hill. 左转前往宪法山路
[20:34] -[GPS chimes] 环岛第一个路口左转
[20:35] -Take the first left on the roundabout. 环岛第一个路口左转
[20:36] I don’t understand. Don’t keep telling me to turn left! 别一直让我左转!
[20:39] -[GPS chimes] 右转进入格罗夫纳广场
[20:39] -Turn right into Grosvenor Place. 右转进入格罗夫纳广场
[20:40] -[horn honking] -What are you beeping me at? 你对我按喇叭干什么?混蛋!
[20:42] Dickhead!
[20:44] Hello. Just cut right in front of me, why don’t you? 在我眼前超车是干什么?
[20:46] -[GPS chimes] -From the right lane, 在右侧车道稍向右转驶入皮卡迪利大街
[20:48] turn slightly right onto Piccadilly,
[20:49] then use the left two lanes 然后走左侧两车道左转
[20:51] to turn left to stay on Piccadilly. 继续沿皮卡迪利大街行驶
[20:52] What? No, no, no, no. I need to go there. 什么?不
[20:56] [horn honks] 我要去那里
[20:57] Sorry, friend. 抱歉 朋友
[20:58] Congestion charge. Jesus! 拥堵费 天啊!
[21:01] Ultra-low. 超低
[21:02] -[GPS chimes] -Turn left onto Old Park Lane. 左转驶入旧园路
[21:06] Great. No left turning. Ah, you’re fucking having me on! 很好 不能左转
[21:09] I’m meant to go left down there. I’ve got to go left here. 改道 你在逗我吗?我是要左转的 这里我必须向左走
[21:15] I am looking for a restaurant called Nero. 我在找一家叫“行”的餐厅
[21:19] Nero, Naro, “形”、“型”
[21:22] Nero, Noro, Naro. “星”、“幸”、“醒”
[21:24] [Jeremy] Eventually, Kaleb found 最后 卡勒布找到了他要找的餐厅
[21:25] the restaurant he was looking for. 信 伦敦
[21:30] All right, where do I park? Come on, park. 我要停在哪?停车位
[21:35] Pay by phone. “手机付款”
[21:37] 027125.
[21:41] [recorded male voice] Sorry. 抱歉
[21:42] We’re unable to park you in this location 我们无法让您在此位置停车
[21:44] as its restrictions do not allow your vehicle type. 因为您的车型不可在此停车
[21:47] Please look for alternative parking locations nearby. 请寻找附近其他停车位
[21:50] Thank you for calling 感谢致电威斯敏斯特付费停车服务
[21:51] Westminster’s pay-to-park service.
[21:53] To find out more available ways to pay, 如需更多支付方式…
[21:55] change your card or vehicle details… What is going on? 怎么回事?
[21:58] …or download VAT receipts. …或下载增值税发票
[21:59] Please visit www… [marching band music playing] 请访问www…
[22:06] Enter your card’s expiry date 输入您卡片正面所印的失效日期
[22:08] exactly as printed on the front of the card.
[22:10] To find out more about alternative ways to pay, 如需更多支付方式
[22:13] change your card or vehicle details or… 更换卡片或车辆详情或…
[22:15] Shut up. 闭嘴
[22:17] Right. 好
[22:20] That’s that done. 就这样吧
[22:21] Ten quid just to park here for an hour. 在这停一个小时就要10英镑
[22:24] Hello. 你好
[22:28] [director] What are you doing? 你在干什么?
[22:30] [Kaleb] Trying to open the door. 我想开门
[22:32] [director] Why? 为什么这样?
[22:34] I haven’t got any gloves and it’s London. 因为我没有手套 这里是伦敦
[22:37] How are you doing? Are you all right? 你好吗?我有一些从农场采来的山葵
[22:38] I’ve got some wasabi for you…
[22:40] -Oh, la, la, la, la, la. -…off the farm.
[22:42] Yep. 好的
[22:42] So… 所以…
[22:50] -[Kaleb] Jesus! -天啊!
[22:52] -[chef] Have you tried your wasabi? -你尝过你的山葵吗?
[22:53] -To eat? -Yeah, yeah, yeah. Nice. -吃过吗? -是的 非常好
[22:56] I like it. I didn’t have it on any fish, mind. 我喜欢 我没有配鱼吃
[22:58] I had it on, like, a ready salted crisp. 我涂在咸薯片上吃的
[23:01] Yeah. 是么
[23:02] I’m more like a roast dinner chap, you know? 我更喜欢传统英国晚餐
[23:04] -Mm-hmm. -A proper roast dinner. 烤肉和蔬菜
[23:06] Well, we try, yeah, your wasabi. 我们试试吧?你的山葵
[23:09] Nice, like, creamy. I can smell. 很好 很顺滑 可以闻到
[23:14] Nice one, nice one. Very good, very good. 很好 非常好
[23:17] And do you want to buy the wasabi? 你要买吗?
[23:20] Are you interested in– 你有兴趣…
[23:21] Not too much. Not too much. 不太坏
[23:23] If you look at it, though, 你看呀
[23:24] it’s top-quality Chadlington wasabi, that. 这是最优质的 查德灵顿山葵
[23:27] Quality good, right. 品质是很好
[23:30] But the wastage, there’s so 但损耗太大
[23:32] much wastage because of the size. 因为这个尺寸会浪费很多
[23:33] [Kaleb] Yeah. 所以我们需要更大的山葵 不然就太…
[23:34] [chef] So, we need to have, like, a bigger 所以我们需要更大的山葵
[23:36] size, otherwise, like, too much. 不然就太…
[23:37] -Too much waste? -[chef] Yeah. -浪费太多?
[23:39] Ah, right. Okey-dokey. -是的
[23:41] -Well, thank you very much for everything. -非常感谢
[23:42] -Thank you very much. -谢谢你
[23:43] -I’ll try my best to grow a bigger one. -我会尽力种出更大的山葵
[23:45] -Good stuff. -东西不错
[23:50] Oh, no! 哦 不!
[23:57] Sixty-five quid? 65英镑?
[24:01] Full charge 130 quid? 全额130英镑?
[24:06] Oh! [country music playing] 第三部分:田地数据表
[24:10] [Jeremy] With Kaleb 在卡勒布入不敷出时
[24:11] losing the profits he hadn’t made,
[24:13] I was busy regretting planting so many different vegetables. 我正忙着后悔种了太多种类的蔬菜
[24:18] Broad beans, beetroots, chard, peas, swede, 蚕豆、甜菜根、牛皮菜、豌豆、芜菁甘蓝
[24:22] kohlrabi, turnip, cabbage, leeks, pak choi, 甘蓝、大头菜、卷心菜、韭葱、白菜
[24:25] rhubarb, broccoli, cauliflower, kale and marrow. 大黄、西兰花、花椰菜、羽衣甘蓝和西葫芦
[24:28] Yeah. Now, the government has a code, 是
[24:30] obviously, for all of those. 政府给它们全都编了代码
[24:31] -Yeah. -Broad beans has got a code? 扁豆有代码?
[24:33] Broad beans has a code. 扁豆有代码
[24:35] -I have to look those codes up. -Yeah, look them up. -我要查代码 -查一查
[24:37] And then tell them exactly how much. 然后给他们精确到厘米的信息?
[24:39] What do they want it, in centimeters?
[24:41] -Square meters will be fine. -Square meters. 精确到平方米就可以了
[24:43] You’ve got to do it to four decimal places. 小数点后四位
[24:45] If you see, we’ve got four decimal places. 我们小数点后有四个空位
[24:47] They want it to with– They want it that tight? 要这么精确?
[24:49] Yeah, it’s very accurate now. 是的 现在数据要求很精准
[24:51] Can’t you just write vegetables? Can we guess? 就不能写蔬菜吗?
[24:54] There isn’t just– 可以估算吗?
[24:55] Uh, you could, but then if you’re wrong, 可以
[24:59] they might implement a penalty, 但如果估错了 可能会有惩罚
[25:01] and, you know, 他们现在可以从天上监控
[25:01] they have got eyes in the sky now, 他们现在可以从天上监控
[25:03] so, you know, there’s satellite images. 有卫星影像
[25:05] Are you telling me 你是说
[25:07] the British government 英国政府正从太空拍摄我的农场
[25:09] is photographing my farm from space
[25:12] to see what I’m growing and doing with it? 看我在种什么、做什么?
[25:14] Absolutely. 没错
[25:16] [marching band music playing]
[25:20] [Jeremy] Desperate to make some money from the trip, 急于在旅途中挣点钱
[25:23] Sir Ranulph, aided by his chatty satnav… 雷诺夫爵士在他健谈的卫星导航的帮助下…
[25:25] [automated female voice] Harley Street, then turn left onto… 哈雷街 左转进入…
[25:27] [Jeremy] …was now looking for the next restaurant. …正要寻找下一家餐厅
[25:30] [automated female voice] Turn left onto 左转进入可胜街
[25:30] Curzon Street, then turn… 然后…
[25:33] Head southeast on Stanhope Row towards Shepherd Street, 在斯坦霍普路向东南方向驶入牧羊人街
[25:36] then turn right onto Hertford Street. 然后右转驶入赫特福德街
[25:38] [Kaleb] Oh, my God! 哦
[25:40] [GPS chimes] 我的天!
[25:41] Turn left onto The Mall. 左转驶入林荫大道
[25:48] Oh, look at that. 哦 看啊
[25:50] Is that where the Queen lives, in there? 女王是住这里吗?
[25:54] [Jeremy] At the next restaurant… 下一间餐厅… 芦花
[25:56] What have you got to offer? 你有什么?
[25:58] This is the wasabi 这是查德灵顿的农场种植的山葵
[25:59] that’s grown on the farm in Chadlington.
[26:01] -Do you know where Chadlington is? -你知道查德灵顿在哪吗?
[26:02] -Chipping Norton? -No. -不知道
[26:03] [Jeremy] Kaleb was in full salesman mode. 卡勒布完全进入了销售员模式
[26:07] I’ve been told, come away from my boss, £300 a kg. 我老板让我来卖300英镑一公斤
[26:11] £300 a kg? You’re dreaming, mate. 300英镑一公斤?你做梦呢 伙计
[26:14] Let’s have a look here and see 我们看看你到底产出有多少
[26:16] what you’ve actually managed to produce, eh?
[26:17] -[Kaleb] Yeah, let’s have a look. -我们来看…
[26:19] -So, there you go. -好了
[26:19] 204 grams. 204克
[26:21] Really, if you’re gonna clean it down 如果清理一下
[26:23] you’ve probably got more like 150 grams, let’s be honest. 大概有150克
[26:26] Yeah, all right. 150 grams. 是 好吧 150克
[26:28] -What’s that? A tenner? -Eh? 那是多少钱?10英镑?
[26:30] I’ll give you ten quid for it, mate. That’s a good deal. 我给你10英镑 伙计 很合算了
[26:33] I reckon we do a deal. Go £15. 我觉得15英镑能成交
[26:35] -I’ll give you ten, mate. -Twelve. -我给你10英镑 伙计
[26:37] Ten it is. 就10镑
[26:39] Okay, deal. 好吧 成交
[26:40] It just cost me £10 to park. 我停车就花了10英镑
[26:41] There you go. You pay your parking for free. 那你赚了停车费
[26:48] [GPS chimes]
[26:49] [automated female voice] In 200 yards, turn left onto 180米内
[26:51] Lancaster Place. A301. 左转驶入兰开斯特广场 A301
[26:53] Uh, we are off to the Shard now. 我们要去碎片大厦了
[26:56] Something called the Shard. 好像是叫碎片大厦
[26:58] I want to get in there, get it sold, get out of there, go home. 我想赶紧进去卖掉 出来回家
[27:02] I’ve had enough. 我受够了
[27:04] [Jeremy] This is probably a good time to reveal 这时候正好可以发现
[27:07] that the only thing Kaleb hates more than cities is heights. 唯一比城市更让卡勒布讨厌的东西就是高空
[27:12] Oh, don’t tell me that’s the Shard. You are winding me up. 别告诉我那就是碎片大厦 你吓到我了
[27:17] Oh, Jesus! 哦 天啊!
[27:19] Jesus, Jesus, Jesus! [elevator beeping] 天啊!
[27:23] Oh! Don’t look at the levels, don’t look at the levels, don’t look at the levels. 别看楼层
[27:32] [automated female voice] 32nd floor. 32层
[27:34] [groans]
[27:36] That’s horrible. 太可怕了
[27:39] -Doors open. -[groans] 开门
[27:42] [Jeremy] Still, at least the trip was completely pointless. 不过至少 这次行程是一无所获的
[27:46] £25, 100 grams. 25英镑 100克
[27:50] -Let me digest that and I’ll– -[Kaleb] Yeah? -让我想一下 我会… -是吗?
[27:52] Yeah, I’ll give you a call. 我回头打电话给你
[27:54] -You’re sure you don’t want to buy it now? -你确定不想现在买吗?
[27:55] -Unfortunately, not now, no. -现在不买
[27:57] Shit! Okey-dokey. Cheers. 该死!好吧
[28:01] -[cell phone rings] -Mum. 再见 妈妈
[28:03] Hello. My signal is bad. 喂 我信号不好
[28:05] I’m up the Shard. 我在碎片大厦
[28:07] Ever heard of it? 听过吗?
[28:08] It’s like a big building in London. It’s not very good. 是伦敦的一座大楼 不太好
[28:11] It’s like 1,000 feet up in the air. 大概有300米高
[28:13] Look, I’ve got to go, all right? 我得挂了 好吧?
[28:17] -[director] Who was that, Kaleb? -That was my mum. -谁的电话? -我妈
[28:19] She was worried about me. 她担心我
[28:21] [chuckles]
[28:22] She’s seen me on the family map thing and said, 她看到我在家庭地图上的位置 说
[28:24] “Why are you in London?” I’m like, “I’m up the Shard.” “你为什么在伦敦?” 我说:“我在碎片大厦”
[28:27] She goes, “Where?” “The Shard in London.” 她说:“哪儿?” “伦敦的碎片大厦”
[28:33] I must admit, it’s quite a nice view, actually. 我必须得承认 风景不错
[28:36] It would be better if there was, like, a farm, fields, hills. 如果有农场、田地和山丘就更好了
[28:40] -[director] Are you all right? -No, not really. -你还好吧? -不 不太好
[28:43] Today I have made… 今天我赚了…
[28:47] nothing. 一无所获
[28:50] [gospel music playing]
[28:53] [Jeremy] After Kaleb’s failure to sell the wasabi in London, 卡勒布在伦敦销售山葵失败后
[28:57] we put it in the farm shop… 我们把山葵放在了农用商店…
[29:00] where it rotted. 最后烂掉了
[29:03] And that wasn’t the end of the bad news. 坏消息还不止于此
[29:05] God above! 老天爷!
[29:07] Because Lisa’s definition of local produce 因为丽莎对本地产品的定义
[29:11] had come to the attention of the authorities. 引起了官方的注意
[29:15] I’ve had an annoying email from the council 我收到了政府一封烦人的邮件
[29:19] which says that, um, 说我们在农用商店卖的东西
[29:21] the stuff we sell in the farm shop
[29:24] has to be from a producer 必须来自
[29:26] based solely within 仅位于西牛津郡区域境内的制造商
[29:27] West Oxfordshire’s district boundaries
[29:30] and they’re saying that some of the pâté 他们说一些甜点、芝士和其他产品
[29:33] and cheese and what-have-you
[29:35] is from Gloucestershire. 来自格洛斯特郡
[29:36] I mean, there’s a pandemic going on. 现在正值疫情
[29:38] Millions of people are unemployed. 上百万人失业
[29:41] We have a little business that 我们一个小本买卖雇了五个员工
[29:42] now has five people on the payroll,
[29:46] we’re supporting local farms and local businesses 我们在支持本地农场和本地商业
[29:48] and now we have to have 现在我们面临一个针对我们开庭审理的执法案件
[29:50] an enforcement case opened on us.
[29:54] I mean, God, give me strength! 老天啊
[29:56] [country music playing] 帮帮我吧!
[29:59] Fortunately, I had already had a genius idea 幸运的是 我已经想到一个绝妙的办法
[30:03] for making the produce very local. 让产品变得非常本土
[30:06] All right. I put the bee honeycomb stuff. 好了 我把蜂窝块拿来
[30:10] I’d decided to turn my spare beeswax into scented candles. 我决定把多余的蜂蜡做成香薰蜡烛
[30:15] Oh!
[30:16] Taking my inspiration for the scent from a Hollywood A-lister. 香味灵感来自一位好莱坞知名人士
[30:22] What do you think of that? 你觉得如何?
[30:23] [gasps]
[30:25] And not just lavender. 不仅有薰衣草
[30:29] A spring onion. 大葱
[30:34] Just a hint of broad bean. 来一点蚕豆
[30:40] And there we are. 好了
[30:42] Let that set. 静置一下
[30:46] At the shop, Lisa was delighted with the results. 在店里 丽莎对结果很满意
[30:51] You cannot label that “This smells like my bollocks.” 你不能贴“闻起来像我的蛋蛋”
[30:57] You just can’t. 不行
[30:59] Gwyneth Paltrow has made a fortune 格温妮丝帕特洛凭借
[31:01] from her candles which smell like her… 她…阴道气味的蜡烛可没少赚
[31:03] [mouthing] vagina. 你觉得因为它气味像你的蛋蛋
[31:05] Do you think these will sell more because it smells like your bollocks? 所以可以卖更多?
[31:07] [Jeremy] I’ve also– Look, “These beeswax scented candles 看
[31:10] were handmade by Jeremy Clarkson. 我还写了 “这些蜂蜡蜡烛由杰雷米克拉克森亲手制作
[31:11] You’d never know it, but it’s true,” “谁知道呢
[31:13] and I’ve signed it to prove I made them. 不过是真的”
[31:16] [country music playing] 我还签名证明了是我做的
[31:18] Meanwhile, down at the trout pond, 与此同时 在鳟鱼鱼塘
[31:21] Kaleb, now safely back in his natural habitat, 安全返回他的自然生活区的卡勒布
[31:24] was busy protecting another source of revenue. 正忙着保护另一个收入来源
[31:29] [Kaleb] I am putting a fence up. An electric fence up. 我在布网 布电网
[31:32] We’ve seen a couple of dead fish on the side. 我们在旁边看到一些死鱼
[31:38] Oh, poor fishy. It’s got some puncture wounds on it. 哦 可怜的小鱼 身上有一些穿刺伤
[31:42] So, Jeremy put a trap camera down here 杰雷米在这里设了陷阱相机
[31:47] to see what was causing the fish to die. 想看看鱼的死因
[31:52] Turned out there was an otter. 结果发现是因为水獭
[31:55] So, I’m putting up an electric fence 所以我要布电网
[31:58] around the outside of the pond where the fish are, 包围鱼塘
[32:01] to try and stop that otter getting in. 试图阻止水獭进入
[32:03] But we’ve also had to put this up because 但我们布置这些还有一个原因是为了防止苍鹭进来
[32:05] the heron keeps coming in.
[32:09] That’s another thing that will take a fish. 它也会吃鱼
[32:11] So, I’ve had to put this fence up, 我得把电网支起来
[32:13] put the owl up to try and scare the heron away… 竖起猫头鹰模型
[32:16] [grunts] 把苍鹭吓走
[32:18] and put a metal man up 立一个金属人
[32:20] to try and deter him as well. 也是为了驱赶它
[32:23] There’s a lot of work in fish. 要照看鱼有很多事要做
[32:26] [country music playing]
[32:30] [Jeremy] A week later, my local pub 一周后
[32:32] agreed to put our trout on its menu. 我的本地酒吧同意把我们的鳟鱼加入菜单
[32:35] So, I went down to the pond with a net, 于是我带着网来到鱼塘
[32:38] feeling weirdly conflicted. 觉得内心很矛盾
[32:41] -The only reason this fence is here… 这个电网在这里的唯一原因
[32:43] -Yeah.
[32:43] …is to stop the otter eating the fish, 就是阻止水獭吃鱼
[32:45] so we can sell them to rich people in the pub. 好让我们把它们卖给酒吧里的有钱人
[32:47] [Lisa] Yeah.
[32:48] The whole point of this was wilding. 这里本来的目的是野化
[32:50] [Jeremy] I then decided I didn’t really care about that, 然后我认识到自己不在乎
[32:54] so we got to work. 于是我们开始干活了
[32:56] [whispering] You throw some food in. 你扔点吃的进去
[32:58] -[whispering] Put the food in first? -先扔吃的?
[32:59] -Yeah. -对
[33:00] Yeah. -好
[33:01] Then I’ll be ready to pounce with the net. -我准备用网猛地一捞
[33:03] Fish, fish, fish, fish. 小鱼小鱼
[33:05] You can’t call them. They’re not like dogs. -它们又不是狗
[33:07] Well, I do normally. -我一般都会这样做
[33:08] [Jeremy] Right. You can see where my net’s gonna go in? 你能看到我的网要往哪里去吧?你就往那儿扔
[33:10] -Yeah.
[33:11] -That’s where you’ve got to chuck it.
[33:12] I need to get them food first. Fish, fish. 我先给它们吃的
[33:14] No. Fish, please, please. 小鱼
[33:16] -Will you just put it where the net is? -能扔在网的位置吗?
[33:17] -Okay, fine. There. -好的 那边
[33:18] -Thank you. -See, they know you’re there. -谢谢 -看 它们知道你在
[33:21] They don’t– They’re not Stephen Hawking. 它们不…它们又不是史蒂芬霍金
[33:28] Shit! 该死!
[33:31] [sighs]
[33:33] -Ready? -No. -准备好了? -没有
[33:35] Steady and go. 稳住 上
[33:38] -[Lisa] Oh, dear, I think I’ve got some. 我觉得我抓到了
[33:40] -Oh, well done. -干得好 -哦 我的天!
[33:41] [Lisa] Oh, my God! Yeah, I’ve got like… [Jeremy] Quickly, in the bucket, before they do dying. 赶快放进桶里
[33:43] [Lisa] …eight. Oh! [country music playing] 别让它们死掉
[33:46] [Jeremy] Thanks to my accuracy with the fish food, 多亏我的精准投食
[33:48] Lisa had landed a good catch. 丽莎抓到了不少鱼
[33:51] [Lisa] That’s awesome. My God, they just look delicious. 真不错 我的天 它们看起来好美味
[33:54] Now we’ve got to get them to the pub. 我们要把它们运到酒吧去
[33:55] Come on, because it’s lunchtime in a minute. Okay. 马上就到午餐时间了
[33:58] They’ve got to go in there and then, hilariously, 它们要转移到里面去 好笑的是
[34:01] the law of England says they have to be oxygenated. 英国法律规定 鱼箱必须加氧
[34:06] So, I have to have an oxygen tank 所以我必须准备一个氧气罐给水加氧
[34:07] to keep the water oxygenated
[34:09] for the, what is it, six-minute journey, 就为了这段开往酒吧的六分钟路程
[34:11] seven-minute journey to the pub where they’re going to be killed. 最后它们会被杀掉
[34:15] Right. 对
[34:16] [country music playing]
[34:20] Very steep. Sorry about this, fishes. 很陡 抱歉 鱼儿们
[34:24] Come on, car. You know you can do it. 走啊 汽车
[34:26] You know you want to do it. 你知道你可以的 你愿意
[34:35] Delivered fish before, of course, in, um, Mozambique. 我以前当然送过鱼 在莫桑比克
[34:39] That went well. 那时候很顺利
[34:44] All right, it’s heavy. 好 真重
[34:47] Vincent, look what I’ve got. 文森特 看看我带什么来了
[34:50] Wow! 哇!
[34:51] [Jeremy] Just caught them a minute ago. 一分钟前刚抓的
[34:53] -Trout. -Baby trout? -鳟鱼 -小鳟鱼?
[34:54] Well, you say that. Succulent. 你要这么说我也没办法 它们鲜美多汁
[34:57] That’s the one. That’s got the– 就是这只 它有…
[34:59] you can just turn him over. 你可以翻过来 不 这边
[35:02] That’s where the heron’s beak nearly got him, 苍鹭的喙差点捉走它
[35:04] so he’s a lucky fish. 所以它是一条幸运鱼
[35:06] [man laughs] Not for long, not for long. 没幸运太久
[35:09] [Jeremy] And they’re two quid each. 每条2英镑
[35:11] -Let’s get them inside then. All right. -我们搬进去吧
[35:12] -All right, you do that. -搬吧
[35:13] -Yeah. -All right, chaps. Bye, fish. -好 小伙子们
[35:15] Yeah, take care. 再见 小鱼 -保重
[35:16] [banjo music playing] 泰特旅馆 查德灵顿 1 3/4 单行道
[35:21] [Jeremy] As June ended, my new farm projects 查德灵顿 6月接近尾声
[35:24] were starting to tick over quite nicely. 我的新农场计划进展不错 根本没货农用商店
[35:29] -Hello. How are you? -Hello. I’m good. You? -你好吗? -我很好 你呢?
[35:31] Good, good. Fine, thanks. 很好 谢谢
[35:32] Super. I’ve got some bags here. 太好了 我这里有袋子
[35:34] [Jeremy] Thanks to a brief respite from lockdown, 多亏了封锁 人们得以稍作休息
[35:37] more people were visiting the farm shop. 更多人造访了农用商店
[35:40] [Lisa] It’s really good to be finally open. 终于能开门真是太好了
[35:43] [Jeremy] And the pub had more customers for our trout. 酒吧也有更多顾客点我们的鳟鱼
[35:47] [dramatic music playing]
[35:50] However, these ventures were all sideshows 然而和主场活动比起来
[35:54] compared to the main event. 这些冒险都只是余兴节目
[35:56] The engine room of the farm. 农场的核心
[36:00] The crops. 庄稼
[36:01] Which had been in the ground now for eight months. 已经种在地里八个月了 10月 11月
[36:05] [dramatic music playing] 1月 3月 5月
[36:40] For most of that time, 7月
[36:41] nature had been a vindictive bastard. 大多数时候 大自然都像一个怀恨在心的混蛋
[36:45] But somehow, the barley wasn’t all completely ruined. 然而不知为何 大麦并没有被完全毁掉
[36:53] [Charlie] Actually, it looks okay. It looks pretty good. 其实看起来还好 非常不错
[36:57] Given the year it’s had, you know, it was late drilled. 考虑到今年的情况 播种推迟
[36:59] -Very late. -Really wet. -非常迟 -严重雨季
[37:01] Very wet. 大暴雨
[37:03] Really dry. 严重干旱
[37:04] Then it was very hot. 后来又很热
[37:05] And actually, you know, it’s a perfectly good crop of barley. 其实这大麦长得真不错
[37:10] [Jeremy] Charlie then announced that harvesting was imminent. 然后查理宣布 收割即将来临
[37:14] Probably four or five, five or six days away. 大约四五天 或者六天后
[37:16] -There’s a bit of green on the stem. -茎上有绿色
[37:17] -Oh, really? -真的吗?
[37:18] Yeah. This is the worst bit. The middle. 这是最糟糕的部分
[37:20] The rest of it is pretty ready. 中间 剩下的都已经可以了
[37:21] -Really? -Yeah. -真的?
[37:23] [country music playing] -是的
[37:26] [Jeremy] We then moved onto the next crop. 然后我们去看下一种作物
[37:28] [Charlie] So, this is oil seed rape, as you well know. 这是油菜
[37:31] [Jeremy] Yes. 如你所知
[37:32] [Charlie] And these are the oil seed. They come out of the pods 这些是油菜籽 从豆荚里取出
[37:35] and they should be nice and black all over. 应该是通体黑色
[37:37] Mmm, it’s a few days. 还有几天…大概还要等十天
[37:39] It’s probably a good ten days away yet.
[37:41] -Ten days? -Ten days. -十天? -十天
[37:42] -And then we can harvest it? -Then we can harvest it. -然后就可以收割了? -然后就可以收割
[37:45] Excellent. So, is there 很好
[37:46] anything else left to do with this? 这里还有什么要做的吗?
[37:49] Kill it, to make sure it’s dead. 杀死它 确保它们都死掉
[37:52] I’m sorry? 什么?
[37:53] Well, I know it sounds a little bizarre. 我知道听起来有点奇怪
[37:56] The rape is dying naturally and the top is ready, 油菜会自然死亡 顶部已经长好了
[37:59] but the bottom is still very much alive. 但底部还在生长
[38:02] But you’re saying you want to kill off 可你想把油菜活着的部分杀死?
[38:05] the living bit of the oil seed rape?
[38:06] -The living bit of the oil seed rape. -活着的部分 -为什么?
[38:07] -Why? 因为这样更容易收割
[38:08] Because it will, 因为这样更容易收割
[38:10] it just makes it easier to cut the crop.
[38:12] So, what does a combine do? It comes on, cuts it there. 联合收割机会怎么做?在这里切割
[38:14] It cuts that, so that’ll, you know, the knife. -切割那里
[38:16] Right, which could do that. 刀片… -可以这样
[38:17] Or do you want it– Is it easier when it’s dead? 死掉的更好割?
[38:19] -It’s easier, much easier when it’s dead. 死掉的油菜要好割很多
[38:20] -Okay.
[38:20] [Charlie] Much, much easier when it’s dead.
[38:22] And we’re not killing the seeds, because the seed’s encapsulated. 我们不会杀死种子 因为种子在荚膜里
[38:25] [Jeremy] So we just drive a harvester through it? 我们开收割机穿过这里?
[38:27] Yeah. Have you got one? -是的 你有吗?
[38:29] -No. We’re gonna rent one. -Very good. -没有 我们会租一台
[38:31] -So, you’ve got a contractor coming in? 要雇合同工?
[38:32] -Yep. -有几件事要注意 -好
[38:33] -A few things to be wary. -Yeah. -有几件事要注意 -好
[38:35] Moisture. 湿度
[38:36] -Moisture? -Moisture. -湿度? -湿度
[38:38] It needs to be between six and nine percent. 必须在6%到9%之间
[38:41] So, moisture is the main thing 湿度最重要
[38:43] and the contractor will possibly want to just say, 合同工可能会说
[38:46] “10.5% “Oh, it’s only ten and a half percent,
[38:49] we’ll come and combine,” 差不多了 我们来收割吧”
[38:50] and you say “No.” 你要说:“不行”
[38:51] I said you say… 我是说你说…
[38:53] You say? 你说?
[38:54] -I won’t be here. -Can you imagine– Can you– -我不在 -你能想象…
[38:56] What do you mean, you won’t be here? 什么意思?
[38:58] -I’m going on holiday. -What? -我要度假 -什么?
[38:59] Well, you’ll be fine. 你会没事的
[39:01] You don’t need me by then. You’ll be fine. 那时候你不需要我
[39:03] -I do need you. -You’ll be fine. -我需要 -你会没事的
[39:04] Hold on a minute. 经过这一切
[39:05] All this and then it comes to harvest… [laughs] 到了收获的时候…
[39:08] I’m no use. Like, what do you want me for? 我没用了 你要我做什么?
[39:10] Well, how am I gonna be able to tell 我怎么知道湿度是3%还是17%?
[39:12] whether that’s got three
[39:12] percent moisture or 17 percent?
[39:15] Well, you put it in your moisture meter. 放在湿度计里测一测
[39:17] Is there a moisture-o-meter for that? 有这种湿度计?
[39:19] -Have you not got a moisture meter? -你没有湿度计?
[39:20] -No. Ah. -没有
[39:23] Oh, God! 哦 天啊!
[39:25] [dramatic music playing] 下集预告
[39:26] [Jeremy] My first harvest. 我的第一次收割
[39:28] This is so much harder. 这可难多了
[39:30] Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit! 该死!
[39:33] Wait, wait! Whoa! 等一下!哇!
[39:34] [indistinct]
[39:37] [Jeremy] I have no idea. 我不知道
[39:38] Twenty lorries you should have organized. 你应该订20辆卡车
[39:40] Twenty lorries? -20辆卡车?
[39:41] Twenty lorries. And it’s gonna rain tonight. -今晚会下雨
[39:43] You’ve fucked up. 你搞砸了
[39:45] [music playing] 创意监督: 罗婷婷
克拉克森的农场

Post navigation

Previous Post: 克拉克森的农场(Clarkson’s Farm)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 克拉克森的农场(Clarkson’s Farm)第1季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme