Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

克拉克森的农场(Clarkson’s Farm)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 克拉克森的农场(Clarkson’s Farm)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
时间 英文 中文
[00:05] [opening theme music playing]
[00:24] [Jeremy] Although the freakish autumn rainfall had played havoc 虽然奇异的秋季降雨严重破坏了
[00:27] with my farming plans, 我的农业计划
[00:30] there were days when the sun came out 但在有些日子里还是有阳光的
[00:32] and Kaleb could get back to tractoring. 此时卡勒布就可以开拖拉机作业
[00:39] And on one of these rare occasions, I decided we needed a treat. 在这种难得的时刻 我觉得要犒劳一下我们
[00:48] Right. I’m on my way to the local farm shop 对 我正要去当地的农用商店
[00:52] to pick up a ploughman’s. Well, what I need for a ploughman’s. 采购农夫便当 采购便当需要的原材料
[01:00] And here we are. 我们到了
[01:04] You have arrived at your destination. 您已到达目的地
[01:13] Right. 好
[01:16] Some of those, 来点这个
[01:19] ham, pork pie. 火腿 猪肉派
[01:24] Oh, wait, cheese. 哦 等等 奶酪
[01:25] Have you got any Norwegian Jarlsberg? 你们有挪威亚尔斯贝格奶酪吗?
[01:28] -[woman] We don’t. -Cheddar? -没有 -切达呢?
[01:29] [woman] We have wonderful cheddar if you’d like a good, strong cheddar. 如果你喜欢口味浓重的切达奶酪 我们有很好的产品
[01:33] So this is all really made by Daylesford and sold in the shop? 这真的是戴尔斯福德制作在店里销售的吗?
[01:36] Yes, that’s right. 是的
[01:40] Nothing to see there. 那边没什么要看的
[01:42] That’s what you need, crusty loaf, butter. 要的就是这个 脆皮面包 黄油
[01:46] Yeah, one ploughman’s in my bag. 是的 我的包里有一份农夫便当
[01:53] -Lovely. Thank you so much. -Thank you. -很好 非常感谢 -谢谢
[01:55] -How much is that? -That is £83.44, please. -多少钱? -一共83.44英镑
[02:01] I’ll pop those on top. 我把这些放在上面
[02:04] -All right, a bit more than that, then. -[cashier laughs] 好的
[02:06] 83? 30… 还缺一点
[02:10] 40. There’s 90. 40 这里是90
[02:12] [cashier] Would you like your receipt? 需要收据吗?
[02:14] Uh, yeah, because nobody will believe me otherwise. 好 不然没人相信我花了这么多钱
[02:17] -[laughs] -Thanks. 谢谢 戴尔斯福德 有机农场
[02:20] [Jeremy] This, however, turned out to be a wise investment, 然而结果证明 这是笔非常明智的投资
[02:23] because on the way home, 因为在回家路上
[02:26] a 5-million-watt light bulb went on in my head. 我脑子里想到一个绝妙的点子
[02:32] Farm shop? Why would I not do that? 农用商店?为什么不做呢?
[02:36] If I put up a little barn somewhere, 如果我在某个地方建个小屋
[02:39] fill it with all the produce that comes off the farm… 里面放上农场产出的农产品…
[02:45] That’s not a bad idea. 这主意不错
[02:51] In fact, it was a brilliant idea, 其实这是个极好的主意
[02:54] and I even had a location in mind. 我甚至连位置都想好了
[03:02] Hmm.
[03:05] This isn’t used for farming. It’s just waste ground. 这里没有种东西 只是荒废的地
[03:10] There’s a road there, gate there, so there’s good access. 那边有路 有门 交通方便
[03:13] And best of all, behind these trees, come and have a look. 最棒的是 这些树后面 过来看
[03:18] Through this little gate here, 穿过这扇小门
[03:21] caravan site. 是房车停车点
[03:24] Endlessly-changing customers, 会不断有不同的客人在这里停留
[03:27] and they’ll never be able to tell the people the following week 他们永远没机会告诉别人
[03:30] how bad my shop is, if it is bad. 我的商店有多糟 如果很糟糕的话
[03:32] No bad word-of-mouth. 不会有坏口碑
[03:38] With the location sorted, I called Alan, 解决了地点问题 我打电话给阿兰
[03:40] who’s been my builder for 25 years, to scope out the site. 帮我规划这个地方 他25年来一直做我的建造师
[03:47] [Alan] There’s the edge. You’re going right up by that edge in the arm. 要沿着那片狭长地带的边缘
[03:49] When you’re looking down that hill, you want to be in line with it, 和山丘保持在一条直线上
[03:52] so you want to be coming off that corner square out there. 从那里过来成一个直角
[03:54] [Jeremy] I didn’t actually have all the planning permission yet, 其实我还没有拿到所有规划许可
[03:57] but Alan said that despite this, 但阿兰说即便如此
[04:00] we could get cracking by removing the first few inches of top soil. 我们也可以开始铲掉上层几厘米的土
[04:05] We strip the land just so we can see what we got. Finish at that. 我们把地挖开看看情况 结束之后
[04:08] -So… -Everything’s ready. 一切就准备好了
[04:09] -I haven’t jumped the gun here? -No. -我没有抢先行动吧? -没有
[04:11] -I’ve not broken any law? -Absolutely. -我没有犯法? -绝对没有
[04:14] [Jeremy] I therefore leapt immediately 因此我马上
[04:16] into the driving seat of Alan’s big digger. 跳上了阿兰的大型挖掘机的驾驶座
[04:21] Yeah, look at that. 看啊
[04:25] Here we go. 来了
[04:27] [Alan] Oh, my van. Oh, my God. 哦 我的货车 我的天
[04:30] Oh, shit. 哦 该死
[04:31] Nice and smooth. Take the grass off. 小心稳住 把草铲掉
[04:37] Too deep. 太深了
[04:40] Not so deep. 不要这么深
[04:42] [Jeremy] It turned out my diggering skills were quite poor. 结果我的挖掘技术太烂了
[04:45] [Alan] Fucking hell. It’s like a swimming pool. 该死 跟游泳池一样
[04:48] [Jeremy] So, after Alan suggested I go and do something else, 在阿兰建议我去别处转转之后
[04:53] I went to check on the small patch of experimental potatoes 我去看了那一小片试验土豆田
[04:57] I planted on spec a few months earlier. 是我几个月前冒险种下的
[05:04] [Jeremy chuckling]
[05:09] I’ve grown a thing! 我种出东西了!
[05:13] Another one! 又一个!
[05:14] There’s millions of them. There’s, like, five. 成千上万 这里有五个
[05:18] Look at that. 看啊
[05:21] [exclaims]
[05:23] And another. 又一个
[05:24] As I was digging away, cheerful Charlie dropped by. 在我挖土豆时 开心的查理来了
[05:30] Are they good potatoes? I know that’s a baking potato, 这些土豆好吗?我知道这个可以做烤土豆
[05:32] that’s great, and those are new. 非常好 这些是嫩土豆
[05:34] -And that’s a little salad potato. -They’re all the same. -那是沙拉土豆 -它们都一样
[05:36] But they’re Melody. They’re good variety. They’ll be… they’ll be really good. 不过它们是梅乐迪品种 非常好的品种 会很好吃的
[05:40] The thing is, though, it’s taken me the best part of half an hour to do that. 问题是 挖这么多花了我半个小时
[05:45] I’ve got one bucket. So, how many buckets am I going to get from here? 我挖出了一桶 这里能挖出多少桶?
[05:50] Uh, we should be on between 14, 16 tons an acre. 每亩应该在两三吨左右
[05:55] -We’ve got about two acres here. -Sorry, you just said 14 tons? -这里大约是12亩 -你说两三吨?
[05:58] -Yeah. -Are going to come out of here? -是的 -这里能长出这么多?
[05:59] -Just two acres? -Just two acres. -只是12亩地? -只是12亩地
[06:02] That’s a lot of chips. 能做好多薯条啊
[06:05] I could put them in the farm shop, 我可以把它们拿去农用商店卖
[06:07] except the farm shop’s not built and I haven’t got planning permission. 只是商店还没建好 我还没拿到规划许可
[06:12] So, how long… If we get the farm shop built in, realistically, six weeks, 等等…如果现实来说 我能在六周内把农用商店建好
[06:18] if planning permission comes through this week… 如果这周能拿到规划许可…
[06:20] -[Charlie] Yup. -Would these keep another six weeks? -是 -这些土豆能放六周吗?
[06:22] We can keep these for six weeks. 我们可以放六周
[06:24] How can I keep these from becoming useless for six weeks? 我要怎么让它们保鲜六周?
[06:28] So, we’ve got to top it rather than spraying it off. 我们要除掉顶端 而不是给它们喷灌
[06:31] What, you mean a lawnmower, effectively? -你是说用割草机?
[06:33] So, lawnmower. Off we go. -割草机 全割掉
[06:34] -So, you take the leaves off, -Take the leaves off, 把叶片割掉
[06:36] -and then they’ll just lie dormant? -And they’ll lie dormant. 它们就会躺在下面休眠吗?
[06:38] And the skin sort of firms up. 它们会休眠 表皮会变紧
[06:39] -And that’s good? -And that’s good. -这是好事? -是好事
[06:41] That… that will enable it to store for longer. 这会让它储存更久
[06:47] [Jeremy] Kaleb then leant me his topping machine, 卡勒布把他的割草机借给了我
[06:50] and after giving me a lesson in how it works… 在教会我如何使用后…
[06:52] All right, that’s it. So now feet are enabled. Now press it again. 好了 底部启动了 再按一次
[06:56] [Jeremy] …I was on my way. …我上路了
[07:00] Yes. 好
[07:03] Taking the leaves off my potatoes. 给我的土豆去除叶片
[07:06] That will deprive the potato of its ability to grow, 这样可以让土豆失去生长能力
[07:10] and it will just lay dormant in the soil. 在土壤下休眠
[07:14] -God, it’s a good tractor. -[Kaleb] Jeremy, can you hear me? 天啊 这拖拉机真棒
[07:16] -It’s Kaleb. -[Jeremy] Yeah, got you. -杰雷米 能听见吗? -能
[07:18] [Kaleb] Might want to drop the topper down. 你最好把割草机放下
[07:20] It might help a little bit. 这样才有用
[07:25] Rookie error. 新手失误
[07:27] Yeah, yeah. I knew that. I’m just going to go back to the start now 我就知道 我要回到起点
[07:30] and then actually do it with the topper lowered, 把割草机放下再来一次
[07:32] because I think that will make a huge difference. 我觉得这样会有很大不同
[07:37] It did, and finally I was in business. 是的 我终于开始上道了
[07:46] He’s doing a good job. 他干得不错
[07:49] [Jeremy] Then, with the potatoes sleeping soundly in the ground, 土豆在地下安睡的同时
[07:54] I was free to concentrate on other produce for the farm shop. 我得以集中精力研究农用商店其他货品
[08:01] I’ve been doing some research, and it turns out that Chadlington, 我在做研究 然后发现查德灵顿
[08:04] the local village, is named after St. Chad, who is the patron saint 这个本地村庄是因圣查德得名
[08:08] of wells and springs. 他是水井和泉水的守护神
[08:10] What’s more, the entire village got its drinking water 而且 整个村庄的饮用水
[08:13] from springs on this farm. 都来自这个农场的泉水
[08:16] But then, one night in 1972, 然而1972年的一个夜晚
[08:19] the water board switched everybody over to mains water. 水务局把大家的水源切换成了自来水
[08:24] And they were livid. They were furious. 村民们很生气 出离愤怒
[08:27] Questions were asked in the Houses of Parliament. 人们在议会提出质疑
[08:30] The local television station sent a reporter to Chadlington 当地电视台派了一名记者去查德灵顿
[08:34] to cover the story. I’ve got a clip of that here. 报道这个事件 我这里有一段录像
[08:39] An interesting lesson in democracy here at Chadlington. 一场有意思的民主事件在查德灵顿上演
[08:42] That is Chris Tarrant. It’s actually Chris Tarrant. 那是克里斯塔兰特 真的是他
[08:45] That’s where he began. 这是他事业起步的地方
[08:46] In the end, it seems the authorities can pipe what they like 当局似乎可以随意选择给水龙头接上何种管道
[08:49] through to the village’s taps,
[08:50] but short of forcibly pouring it down their throats, 但无法强制将水龙头接入村民的喉咙
[08:53] they can’t make them drink it. 无法强制村民饮用
[08:54] Mrs. Kerr, you’ve been drinking this spring water a long time. 库尼太太 您一直喝泉水
[08:57] What’s so special about it? 它有什么特别之处?
[08:59] Well, because it’s pure. Don’t want that other filth. 它很纯净 我不想喝那些污水
[09:02] [Chris] What is it you don’t like about tap water? 你为什么不喜欢自来水?
[09:04] Well, it’s horrible. 它太糟糕了
[09:05] Well, we had a tank of tropical fish, 我们本来有一缸热带鱼
[09:08] but now it’s been changed over, and they’ve all died. 可换了水之后它们都死了
[09:10] It’s mixed with sewage from Temple Guiting and Bourton-on-the-Water. 里面混了坦普桂亭村和水上伯顿村的污水
[09:15] All the sewage is going to come into it. 所有污水都会汇入其中
[09:18] All the locals want to drink is this stuff. 所有本地人想喝的只有这个
[09:23] They’ve been doing so for centuries, and it’s beautiful. 几个世纪来他们都喝泉水 真的很好喝
[09:25] So he beat me to the Chadlington water story, 他比我抢先知道了查德灵顿的水源故事
[09:29] and then he beat me to Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? 又在《谁想成为百万富翁》里抢了我的先?
[09:32] I just live in the man’s shadow. 我真是活在他的阴影里
[09:35] But now I would have the last laugh, 但现在笑到最后的人是我
[09:37] because I would bring back Chadlington’s spring water. 因为我要带回查德灵顿的泉水
[09:41] I just want to see this spring, because I’ve never really paid attention 我要看看这泉水
[09:44] to the springs before. 之前我都没留意过
[09:46] Job one for Lisa and I was to gather some samples for testing. 我和丽莎的首要任务是收集一些样本用于检测
[09:53] Are you grabbing it from straight where it comes out the ground? 你是直接取了刚从地里出来的水吗?
[09:55] [Lisa] Yes. 对
[09:58] This is exactly what Perrier do. 这就是巴黎水的生产商做的事
[09:59] [Lisa] You know, that’s actually delicious. 挺好喝的
[10:05] [Jeremy] Look how quickly you can fill a bottle up from here. 看看装满一瓶有多快
[10:08] See, what I’m thinking is, this would be like B&Q with an old-people hiring policy. 看 我是这么想的 这就像是专雇老年人的百安居
[10:14] Get a load of pensioners at the bottom of the waterfall 找一大批领养老金的人在瀑布底部
[10:16] with bottles, filling them up. 拿着瓶子装满
[10:18] It’d be fantastic, gainful employment for the elderly. 太棒了 有收入的老年人就业
[10:23] This is the kind of thing you get the CBE for. 想出这种主意是可以获得大英帝国司令勋章的
[10:28] Having sent the samples off to the lab, I had another brainwave. 把样本送去实验室后 我又想到一个点子
[10:35] What I have here is a wasabi plant 我手里是一株山葵
[10:41] known as green gold, 它被称作绿色黄金
[10:43] because this, in the shops, would cost you £52, 因为这个在店里可以卖到52英镑
[10:48] and that’s the same as half a ton of carrots. 和半吨胡萝卜一个价
[10:53] So, to get at the actual edible bit we have to peel the bark. 要获得真正可食用的部分 我们要剥掉外皮
[11:00] Most of the green, hot wasabi paste you get in Japanese restaurants 你在日料店吃到的大部分绿色辣芥末酱
[11:05] is actually mustard and horseradish 其实是芥菜加辣根
[11:09] sort of mixed up with artificial sweeteners and coloring. 混上人工甜味剂和色素
[11:13] This is the real deal. 这是真东西
[11:17] If I can grow this here, 如果我在这里种这个
[11:22] I’m going to be looking at G5 catalogues in no time at all. 很快就可以买奔驰G5系列了
[11:37] Mmm… Mmm…
[11:49] That is fantastic. 太棒了
[11:53] Oh, it’s here, now. It’s here. It’s… it’s here. 哦 到这里了
[11:58] Wasabi is not easy to grow, though. 但山葵并不好种
[12:01] It needs a supply of fast-flowing water that’s exactly the right temperature 它需要水流快速流动 温度适宜
[12:06] and has exactly the right PH level. 酸碱度适宜
[12:10] And once I’d found a stream that fitted the bill, 等我找到合适的溪流
[12:13] I had to build a bed, which meant I needed a machine. 我要搭好种植床
[12:18] [machine whirring] 也就是说我需要一台机器
[12:26] Single-cylinder engine, 单缸发动机
[12:28] 0.16 liters, top speed: three. 0.16升 最高速度:三
[12:33] I’m going to call it the James May. 我要叫它詹姆斯梅
[12:42] [grunts]
[12:53] I’ve now planted about 100 wasabi plants. 我现在种了100株山葵
[12:58] If they all survive, that’s… 如果都能成活 那就…
[13:01] well, £5,000 for the roots 根可以卖五千英镑
[13:03] and then another £1,000 for the leaves, probably. 叶子也许可以卖一千英镑
[13:07] And that is more than you’ll get from, 这赚的要比
[13:09] well, hundreds of acres of wheat. 上百亩小麦还多
[13:13] This is where the money is. 这就是能赚钱的地方
[13:19] I then broke off from farm shop jobs, 然后我暂停了农用商店的工作
[13:21] because Charlie had been badgering me about my farm equipment 因为查理一直在唠叨我的农用设备
[13:25] being left out in the open. 被随意放置
[13:27] So, I took some anti-theft measures with my newly-appointed head of security, 于是我和我新任命的安保部长 干砌石筑墙人杰拉德一起
[13:32] Gerald, the dry-stone waller. 采取了一些防盗措施
[13:37] I told you I could carry it. 我跟你说了我拿得动
[13:38] [chuckles] You wait. You ain’t got a lot there yet.
[13:40] There’s ten tons to come.
[13:43] -Jesus Christ. [laughs] -[Gerald laughs] 老天爷
[13:47] Come on, you bastard. 来啊
[13:49] No, no. [mutters indistinctly] Yeah, five o’clock normally, on a Friday. 混蛋
[13:57] [Jeremy] Right. -That will do. -It’s gonna come up to… 对
[14:04] The thing is… but I did them by the loader, that was all. Well, supposedly. If we go into that one, spreader next then… 可以了
[14:13] [Jeremy] Oh, yeah. 哦 好
[14:16] Right. 好
[14:18] -Listen, 20 to 6:00. -All right. -你看 5点40
[14:21] Before they send a search party out from The Chequers, -好 在他们从契克斯派出搜寻队之前
[14:24] you should get down there. 你应该去那里
[14:26] Um, lovely to see you again, thanks for your help. All right, mate. I should be… 很高兴又见到你
[14:30] Hopefully, in about a week’s time, because I’ve got to do some… Well, it probably won’t get on the program? 谢谢
[14:38] -Yeah. -Yeah. That’s right. All right. 好的
[14:43] [Jeremy] So, my equipment was now secure. 现在我的设备都安全了
[14:45] I would soon have stuff to sell in the shop, 我很快就会有能在店里卖的东西了
[14:48] and planning permission was due any day. 规划许可随时都会发下来
[14:51] All was going well, until, that is… 一切进展顺利 直到…
[14:56] What? 什么?
[14:57] I got some bad news from the council. 我从理事会得到一些坏消息
[15:00] The village has objected to my, uh, farm shop plan. 村里反对我的农用商店计划
[15:06] “For the following reasons…” “原因罗列如下…” 查德灵顿
[15:09] The complaints are simply about the risk of changing the village, 投诉主要都是关于 这么做有可能改变村民们原本的生活
[15:13] the risk of damaging the village shops. 损害村里原有商店的效益
[15:16] It’s a little, old-fashioned village. 这是个有点保守的村庄
[15:18] People generally are not that keen. 人们没那么热情
[15:23] People are a bit bemused with the situation, 人们对现在的情况感到有点困扰
[15:27] and we never know what Jeremy’s going to do next. 我们不知道杰雷米接下来会干什么
[15:30] I mean, he blew up his house. 他把自己的房子都炸了
[15:36] Dogs barked, and people thought the end of the world had come. 狗都叫了 人们以为世界末日到了
[15:41] [Jeremy] Charlie quickly emailed to explain how I should 查理很快就发邮件来解释 我该如何
[15:43] deal with the objections. 应对反对意见
[15:45] Whilst it does not read well on first inspection, “虽然初读起来感觉不太好
[15:48] I’ve addressed the concerns already through the submission of a business plan. “我已经通过递交商业计划 “来回应了担忧”
[15:56] “What is a business plan?” Business plan examples, right. “什么是商业计划?” 商业计划案例 好
[16:02] “Customers’ priorities and needs. “顾客的偏好和需求
[16:04] Routes to market. Product services and propositions. “市场路线、产品服务和定位
[16:07] Sales, values, and margins. “销售、价值和利润
[16:08] A strategic action plan…” Well, I’m gonna be a week. “战略行动计划…” 我得花一周时间
[16:13] Having typed in every phrase I’d ever heard on The Apprentice, 在把从《学徒》里听到的每个术语都写进去之后
[16:16] I submitted a business plan, and amazingly, it worked, 我递交了一份商业计划 神奇的是 它真的有用
[16:21] because shortly afterwards, planning permission was granted. 因为很快 我就拿到了规划许可
[16:29] [Alan] Just tip that out there, Brad. Get that lot. Everything down the bottom. 把土铲过去就行 布拉德 都铲到铲斗底下去
[16:32] [Jeremy] This meant Alan could finally start building. 这意味着阿兰终于可以开始建屋了
[16:36] [Alan] Just tip that up there, just tip it. 铲过去 把土铲过去就好
[16:38] And I’ll get the digger to move it. Get the barrels out the way, now. 我会用挖掘机移走 把土堆挪走
[16:41] [Jeremy] But he was now a week behind schedule, 但他已经落后计划一周时间
[16:44] which was a week the potatoes didn’t have. 土豆可等不了这一周
[16:47] And then to make matters worse, an old enemy returned. 更糟糕的是
[16:51] [thunder rumbling] 一个宿敌回来了
[17:09] [Jeremy] Holy cow. 老天爷
[17:19] How can you build anything in these conditions? 这种情况下怎么可能建房子?
[17:23] -Have you ever known it wetter here? -No, never. -你见过这里出现更潮湿的天气吗? -没 从来没有
[17:26] We’re all going to end up with trench foot before the end of the week. 我们最后都会得战壕脚病的
[17:28] No, the problem I’ve got is I’ve got tons of potatoes, 不 我的问题是 我有好几吨土豆
[17:32] but they’re not going to last forever. So, how long? 但它们不可能一直保鲜 还要多久?
[17:37] “How long?” “还要多久?”
[17:40] [Alan] If the weather breaks, maybe eight weeks. 如果天气转好 也许要八周
[17:42] [Jeremy] No, no. It can’t be. 不 不可能
[17:48] The rain fell nonstop for days. 雨没完没了地下了好几天
[17:52] And when it finally eased up, 等它终于歇口气时
[17:53] this is what the shop’s foundations looked like. 商店地基成了这个样子
[18:03] It’s three weeks ago I dug the footings out for the shop. 三周前 我为商店挖了地基
[18:10] And that… that’s what’s happened. 然后…就这样了
[18:14] I’m surprised the Environment Agency isn’t here saying I’ve got 我很惊讶环境局没有赶来
[18:17] an illegal trout lake. Planning permission’s through, 说我违法造湖 规划许可下来了
[18:20] and we get the heaviest rainfall recorded since 我们遇到了自上次最强降雨以来的
[18:24] the last heaviest rainfall. 最强降雨
[18:28] [sighs]
[18:30] Does anything go right in farming? 务农就没有顺利的时候吗?
[18:32] With the build schedule now in tatters, 建造计划一团糟
[18:35] the priority was to preserve the life of the potatoes. 当务之急是保存土豆
[18:39] They’d have to be dug up and stored, which meant I’d need a machine. 需要把它们挖出来储藏 也就是说我需要机器
[18:43] And in this part of the world, where no one grows spuds, 在这个没人种土豆的地方
[18:46] finding one proved to be tricky. 很难找到这么一台机器
[18:50] But much to Kaleb’s delight, I managed it. 但让卡勒布高兴的是 我做到了
[19:00] [Kaleb] It’s like a rust bucket. 这就是个锈桶
[19:03] I mean, 我得说
[19:05] bloody hell. 神啊
[19:07] [sighs] Tire’s old and flat. 轮胎很旧 还漏气
[19:10] These need unseizing. I’m going to have to heat these up. 这里需要解开 我得给它加热
[19:13] That needs re-greasing. Look, that’s old grease, that. 这里需要重新上油 那里是旧油的痕迹
[19:16] All green and manky. This thing is a piece of crap. 都发绿变脏了 这就是件破烂
[19:21] [Jeremy] Eventually, though, he stopped moaning and got it working. 然而最后他停止抱怨 让它动起来了
[19:30] And with some local kids helping out, the slow, backbreaking work began. 在一些当地孩子的帮助下 缓慢繁重的工作开始了
[19:40] Well, we’ve done from the top of the field down to here, 我们从田地的那头干到了这里…
[19:44] in what, probably four hours? -对 -…花了多久 四小时?
[19:46] And we’ve got all that to do. 我们还剩下这么多
[19:53] [Jeremy] And we needed to get a move on. 我们得抓紧了
[19:56] [Kaleb] One there, look. This one’s gone black. 那里有一个 看 这个发黑了
[20:00] Yeah, that one’s gone black and a bit squidgy. 是的 那个黑掉了 还有点湿软
[20:02] [Jeremy] In the end, though, the workers saved 16 tons of potatoes, 最后工人们拯救了16吨土豆
[20:07] and apart from a few, which my head of security needed, 除了我的安保部长需要的部分
[20:11] we got them all into a cool, dark storage barn. 其他都送进了阴凉、黑暗的储存仓
[20:24] This bought me some time to start work on my next 这帮我省下了一些时间 开始照料
[20:27] farm shop enterprise… 我的下一桩农用商店的生意…
[20:29] [Kaleb] How many chickens are you going to get? -你要买多少只鸡?
[20:30] [Jeremy] Sixty. -60只
[20:31] Eggs. 鸡蛋
[20:32] So, we’re going to call them not free range chickens. 我们不会叫它们走地鸡
[20:36] We’re going to call them good exercise chickens. 我们要叫它们健美鸡
[20:38] -[Kaleb laughs] -That’s what they call them in Vietnam. 在越南就是这么叫的
[20:41] [Jeremy] And it’s better, I think, than free range. 比走地鸡还好
[20:43] [Kaleb] Yeah, I like that. 是 我喜欢
[20:45] My plan is to build a range of little chicken huts 我的计划是建一小片鸡舍
[20:48] along this side of the wood. 就在树林的这一边
[20:51] So, actually starting about here, yeah? 差不多从这里开始 可以吗?
[20:54] [Kaleb] Yeah. 好
[20:55] So, you can get the eggs from this side, 这样可以从这边取蛋
[20:57] but the chickens can exit on that side to run around in the wood. 但小鸡可以从另一边出去 在树林里走动
[21:00] But we’ve got to refence this. 那我们要重新围栅栏
[21:02] We’ve got to put chicken wire around the outside. 把鸡舍围栏包在外围
[21:04] How could a fox get in there? -狐狸怎么可能进到那里?
[21:06] [Kaleb] Oh, like a fox. -怎么不可能
[21:07] Guarantee a fox will get in there in the best part of 20 minutes. 我跟你保证 狐狸只要不到20分钟就能钻进去
[21:11] And how high is the fence going to have to be? 栅栏要多高?
[21:13] Six foot, like this. 1米8 这么高
[21:16] [Jeremy] And so, the next day, we reconvened to build the fence. 于是第二天 我们再次碰头建栅栏
[21:20] Hold it on the bottom of the post. Square it up. 放在柱子底部 摆好
[21:22] [Jeremy] Using a machine Kaleb called… 使用一种被卡勒布称作…
[21:25] [clanks]
[21:26] …his man killer. …他的杀人机器的设备
[21:29] And away we go. 然后我们开始吧
[21:40] Your go. 该你了
[21:46] Higher. 高一点
[21:49] I don’t know if that’s actually… that’s not actually moving. 根本没动
[21:52] Give me a break. [grunts] 别烦我
[21:58] It’s that last little lip. There it is there. 最后一点边缘 对了
[22:00] The burn. 使劲
[22:04] [exhales]
[22:05] Well done. All right, next one. 很好 下一个
[22:06] Do you want to bring that? I’ll bring this. 你要拿那个吗?我拿这个
[22:08] [breathing heavily] 我们还需要一个柱子 还要更多柱子
[22:09] Oh, we need another post. We’ve got to get some more posts. 我们还需要一个柱子 还要更多柱子
[22:13] I’ll meet you down there. 那边见
[22:15] Grab two if you can. 可以的话拿两个
[22:21] [Jeremy] And so, the day continued under the lash of the rural Ant Middleton. 在乡村版安东米德尔顿的鞭策下 这一天还在继续
[22:26] [Kaleb] Higher, higher. That’s it, now. Three, 高一点 对了 就是现在 三
[22:30] four, five. 四、五
[22:32] Two more. Come on, two more. 还有两下 快
[22:34] What’s this shouting at me this morning? Hold that. 为什么一早上都在吼我?拿着
[22:37] [Kaleb] Right, you get the ladder and the bar, I’ll get this 好了 你拿上梯子和棍子 我拿这个
[22:39] and meet you at the next one. 下一个安置点见
[22:45] [breathing heavily]
[22:48] -[Kaleb] Ready? -We’re not even halfway there, are we? -准备好了? -我们还没到一半 是不是?
[22:52] No. 没有
[22:55] [Jeremy] Eventually, though, Jurassic Park was finished. 最后 侏罗纪公园终于建完了
[22:58] And then, it was time to install the henhouses that Lisa had ordered. 然后就该安装丽莎买的鸡舍了
[23:05] -[Lisa] It’s good, right? -Well, they’d blend if -很好吧? -如果我们在坎伯沙滩或是托伯莫里
[23:08] we were in Camber Sands, or Tobermory. 它们就很合适
[23:11] -Well, it was this or pebbledash. -And I’ve got the birds. -除了这种就只有灰泥卵石材质的了 -我的小鸡们到了
[23:14] -Hey. -[Jeremy] 60 purebred Burford Browns. -嘿 -60只纯种伯福德布朗鸡
[23:18] [Lisa] Okay, so let’s work this out. 好 我们来算一算
[23:20] So, we can put 20 in there, 12. That’s 20. 我们可以放20只在这里
[23:24] Thirty, 40, 50, 12 那个20只
[23:26] three, eight. Seven at the end. 3只 8只 最后是7只
[23:29] -I literally wasn’t listening. -[Lisa] Okay, I got it. -我真的没在听 -没关系 我来
[23:33] [Jeremy] Clearly, though, the hens weren’t thrilled at the prospect 显然 母鸡们对于住进乐高房
[23:36] of living in LEGOLAND. 不是很感冒
[23:38] -These are frisky. Sorry. -Oh. 这些鸡好闹腾 抱歉
[23:45] [Lisa] Jeremy, seriously, you’re not going to do this without food. 杰雷米 没有吃的是不行的
[23:47] [Jeremy] Yes, we are. 不 我们可以
[23:48] -[Lisa] How? -[Jeremy] Because watch this. -要怎么做? -看着
[23:50] I am a bird whisperer. 我懂鸟语
[23:53] Oh, you’re pecky, bitey. 你这个坏东西
[23:56] No, this is how you do it, okay? 不 要这样做 知道吗?
[23:59] This is an important lesson. Pretend you’re not interested. 这个知识点很重要 假装你没兴趣
[24:02] Casually coming along, looking the other way. 自然地走过来 看另外一边
[24:05] And then, at the last minute, you dive… 然后最后一刻 你弯腰…
[24:08] Fucking thing. 该死
[24:11] Eventually, though, all the hens were safely installed 但最后 所有母鸡都安全地
[24:15] in their new houses. 住进了新家
[24:16] And Lisa had a little surprise for me. 丽莎给了我一个小惊喜
[24:19] Close your eyes and hold out your hand. 闭上眼睛 伸出手
[24:25] -[Jeremy] An egg? -The first egg, yeah. -一颗蛋? -第一颗蛋 是的
[24:26] They laid it in the crate. 她们在箱子里下了颗蛋
[24:28] -A egg. Egg. -Yeah. -一颗蛋 -是的
[24:31] Does a chicken lay eggs out of its arse… 鸡蛋是从屁股
[24:34] -[Lisa] Mm-hmm. -…or its vagina? 还是阴道里生出来的?
[24:36] Did you go to boarding school by any chance? 你上过寄宿学校吗?
[24:39] If I google that, Jeff Bezos is going to worry about me. 如果我上网查 杰夫贝佐斯会为我担心的
[24:43] [Lisa] He is. [laughs] 他会的
[24:44] [Jeremy] So, full scale egg production was imminent. 全面产蛋业务即将开始
[24:48] And, hopefully, so was the bottled spring water. 希望瓶装泉水也能顺利
[24:52] Because back at the office, an important letter had arrived. 因为有一封重要的信在办公室等我
[25:01] Okay, these are the, um… 好 这些是…
[25:04] results from all the springs on the farm. 农场所有泉水的检测结果
[25:08] Had the water tested to see what’s what, how much of them are drinkable. 检测泉水的成份 看有多少是可饮用的
[25:14] Right. It’s something, E. coli basically. 是 有些什么 主要看大肠杆菌
[25:19] “Type of bacteria found in the gut of animals and humans. “可见于动物和人类肠道的细菌类型
[25:22] Some strains can cause diarrhea, food poisoning.” Blah-blah. “Pneumonia.” “部分菌株可导致腹泻和食物中毒” 诸如此类 “肺炎”
[25:26] So, I’ve got, in spring one, no E. coli. 泉水一号没有大肠杆菌
[25:31] And no E. coli in spring two. 泉水二号没有大肠杆菌
[25:34] Right, the essence of what I’ve got here is the springs, 好 我从这里得到的主要信息是
[25:38] the springs one and two, which I want to bottle, are good. 我想装瓶的一号和二号泉水是好的
[25:44] However, there was also some rather disturbing news. 然而也有一些让人不安的消息
[25:49] Wait a minute. 等一下
[25:50] “A positive coliform sample “样本大肠杆菌呈阳性
[25:52] should be considered an indication of feces in your source.” “应视为水源中有粪便的迹象”
[25:58] The pond that feeds the house where I live 给我住的房子供水的池塘
[26:03] is riddled with literally everything in such vast quantities that… 实际上充满了大量这种东西…
[26:10] Well, it explains why I am so full of shit. 这也解释了我狗屎一般倒霉的遭遇
[26:13] ‘Cause that’s what I’ve been living on these last few years. 因为这几年我一直在喝这种东西
[26:18] It’s just a torrent of turds. 简直是粪便洪流
[26:23] Worried now that I wouldn’t live long enough 我现在担心自己已经活不到
[26:25] to actually open the farm shop, 农用商店开张的时候了
[26:28] I went to the water filtration room at my house. 我来到了我家的水源过滤室
[26:33] Oh, hang on. Oh, it’s quite muddy. 哦 等等 哦 好多泥
[26:37] Oh, my God, that’s… 哦 我的天 那是…
[26:40] I’ll show you what it’s supposed to look like. Hang on. 我给你看看它本来的样子 等等
[26:45] Right, 对
[26:47] that’s what it looked like… three months ago. 它本来是这样…三个月前
[26:52] And that’s what it looks like now. 现在成这样了
[26:56] I’ve been drinking this. 我一直在喝这个
[26:58] I’ve been drinking rotting animals and feces. 我一直在喝腐烂的动物和粪便
[27:04] Luckily, Lisa is in London today. I won’t tell her that… 幸运的是 丽莎今天在伦敦 我不会告诉她…
[27:09] I won’t tell her that this has happened. 我不会告诉她有过这种事
[27:11] That seems to be the best thing. I’ll just say no, everything’s fine. 这样最好 我会说没有 一切正常
[27:21] There was more bad news, 还有更多坏消息
[27:22] because even though they were in storage… 因为尽管已经储存起来…
[27:28] time was starting to run out for my potatoes. 我的土豆的时间也不多了
[27:33] [Charlie] If we dig around, there’s quite a lot of rotten ones in here 如果我们挖一挖 可以看到里面有很多烂掉的土豆
[27:37] that, uh, we need to sort. 需要捡出来
[27:42] Yeah, we’ve got these ones which… 是的 这些…
[27:46] sorry for those that are squeamish, sort of have gone all pussy and horrible. 很遗憾它们已经变湿软了 像流脓一样烂掉了
[27:55] [Jeremy] I needed to start selling them immediately. 我需要马上开始卖土豆
[27:58] But the farm shop was nowhere near ready. 但农用商店还远没有建好
[28:02] So, in these desperate times, I came up with a desperate measure. 在这绝望的日子里 我想到一个绝望的措施 诚信箱 每个土豆15便士 6个0.8英镑 土豆箱!每个土豆15便士
[28:15] Morning. 早
[28:21] It’s 15p, then, for one of those, or 15p for that. 15便士可以买一个这个 或者这个
[28:27] That’s the only drawback to my plan. 这是我的计划不尽人意的地方
[28:32] So, potatoes are there, bags are there. 土豆在这边 袋子在这边
[28:36] Good. 很好 钱放在抽屉里!
[28:45] As it turned out, the honesty box attracted people who were honest. 结果证明 诚信箱吸引了诚信的人
[28:50] Mostly. 基本上是这样
[28:53] Somebody has left me this bottle top. 有人留下了瓶盖
[28:58] Because they are [bleep]. 因为他们是…
[29:01] But some people have left actual money. 但有些人真的留下了钱
[29:06] So, I have earned… 所以我挣到了…
[29:09] two, three, four, £5.35. 2、3、4 5.35英镑
[29:17] What are they? Jacket ones? 这是什么?烤土豆吗?
[29:19] Look, look, look, look. 看
[29:23] So, you’ve got big ones, or smaller ones. 有大有小
[29:26] -I’ll take the big ones. I’ll jacket them. -How many do you want? -我要大的 我回去自己烤 -你要几个?
[29:29] -Seven. -Seven? -七个 -七个?
[29:32] Brilliant. Look at this. 很好 看啊
[29:35] Oh, I’m just so rich. 哦 我好有钱
[29:39] However, I wasn’t going to shift 16 tons of potatoes 然而 16吨土豆不可能指望
[29:43] from a filing cabinet. 用文件柜卖完
[29:45] What I really needed was a finished shop. 我最需要的还是建成商店
[29:48] And on that front… 而这一边…
[29:52] there was good news because, finally, it was starting to take shape. 有好消息 因为商店终于开始成形了
[29:59] [Alan] Look, that’s this morning. -看
[30:01] [Jeremy] Is that this morning? 这是今天早上的成果
[30:03] Yeah, I looked round the other side yesterday in the rain. -今天早上的成果? 昨天我还在雨里看着另一边
[30:05] Come and have a look what we done yesterday. 看看我们昨天的成果
[30:07] -Oh, fair weather Alan here. -Yeah. -哦
[30:09] [both laugh] 阿兰带来了好天气
[30:11] That’s all right, innit? Those jumpers and that. -是啊 挺好的吧?那边的矮墙
[30:13] -Good. I like the jumpers. -[Alan] Yeah, they’re good. -我喜欢矮墙 -挺好的
[30:15] Nice big jumper. We got a nice few of those. 挺不错的矮墙 有好几段
[30:17] It just makes it look more like that barn down there. 看起来很像那边的小屋
[30:20] -[Jeremy] That’s exactly right. -[Alan] Yeah. -没错 -是的
[30:22] Now, I’ve got to go do the sheep. I really have. 我要去照顾绵羊了 真的
[30:24] And I do think I’m slowing you down, which I don’t want to do. 而且我觉得我在拖慢你的进度 我可不想这样
[30:28] -Bring a few taters back. -I will. I’ll bring you some potatoes. -带点土豆回来 -我会的
[30:31] -I’ll put a few in for you. -I’ll bring you some potatoes. -我会给你装一点 -我会给你带土豆的
[30:34] [laughs] Please do. 好的
[30:38] [Jeremy] As I was leaving, Alan suddenly remembered 我正要离开 阿兰突然想起
[30:40] something else he needed. 他还需要一些东西
[30:42] [Alan] One thing before you go, 你走之前还有一件事
[30:43] we’ve gotta get water and electric from the caravan site. 我们要从房车营地接水电
[30:46] So we need to talk to them. 要去找他们谈谈
[30:48] It’s owned by the Camping and Caravan Club, though. 那里归露营和房车俱乐部所有
[30:50] -Is it? Right. -I get on really well with them, -是吗? -我和他们关系很好
[30:53] ’cause I’ve always been incredibly nice about caravans. 因为我给房车说了很多好话
[30:55] -Yeah, brilliant. -I have always said really kind things. -那很好 -我一直都对它赞赏有加
[30:58] I’ve seen them with the sticks of dynamite in them and things. 我看到他们车里有炸药棒
[31:01] Hey, yeah, we need to get hold of them, really, don’t we? 嘿 我们得搞定他们 是不是?
[31:03] I’ll get on with that. 我来处理
[31:05] [Jeremy] As it turned out, the Camping and Caravan Club 结果露营和房车俱乐部
[31:07] were happy to supply me with their power and water, 很乐意为我提供水电
[31:10] so long as I gave them something in return. So… 只要我能给他们一些回报 所以…
[31:21] Hi, I’m Jeremy Clarkson 你好 我是杰雷米克拉克森
[31:23] and, as I’ve always said, you can’t beat a caravan holiday. 就像我一直说的 房车假期最棒了
[31:28] A site like this offers Camping and Caravan Club members 这样的营地为露营和房车俱乐部成员
[31:32] access to the great outdoors for as little as £41 a year. 提供很好的露天场地 每年只需41英镑
[31:39] I think it’s brightening up. 我觉得天要晴了
[31:42] And it’s a great place to enjoy some al fresco dining, 这里很适合露天用餐
[31:46] or maybe a bit of sport, with people from all walks of life. 或者来点运动 见一见各行各业的人
[31:51] So, come on, beat those Brexit blues 来吧 甩掉脱欧的忧伤
[31:54] and take your holiday this year in a good old British field. 在美好的英国土地上享受今年的假期吧
[31:57] You won’t regret it. Cheers. 你不会后悔的 干杯
[32:08] [Jeremy] With the power and water now being connected, 接通了水电
[32:11] everything was looking good. But then… 一切就绪 然而…
[32:18] Well, it’s not great. 情况不太好
[32:19] Um, the site for the farm shop that we’re looking at, 我们选择的农用商店地址
[32:24] I’ve just been checking the title, 我刚刚查了归属
[32:25] and there’s a restrictive covenant in there, 那里有一个限制条款
[32:28] which puts a restriction on your use. 限制了你的使用范围
[32:32] And what? 什么?
[32:33] Right. I’ve got a map. So, the farm shop is coming up here. 对 我有地图 农用商店在这里 商店
[32:40] Yeah. Is that the boundary of my land? 对 那是我的土地边界吗?
[32:43] Yeah. 是的 边界
[32:46] And there is a little corner of that field… 那片地有一个小角落…
[32:49] That’s not my gate. 那不是我的门 出入门
[32:54] [Charlie] We have a right of access, 我们有权出入
[32:56] and we have a right of use of that whole corner of the field. 有权使用那片地的角落
[33:00] But it’s restricted to agricultural use only. 但仅限于农业用途
[33:02] -So, we can build the farm shop… -But no customers can get to it. -我们可以建农用商店… -但没有顾客可以进去
[33:05] …but no customers could get to it. …但没有顾客可以进去
[33:08] [sighs] 完了
[33:11] -It’s tiny. -Yeah, it is. -那里很小 -是的
[33:12] Ten feet. It’s just the gate. 只有3米 只是个门
[33:14] It’s literally the gate and a corner of the field. 真的只有一扇门和一个角落
[33:16] Um, probably, as you say, about 100 square feet. 如你所说 可能只有9平米
[33:19] Oh, for God’s sake. 哦 老天爷啊
[33:23] I therefore had to go and find the people in the village who owned the gate, 因此我必须去找村里这扇门的主人
[33:28] hoping they weren’t those 希望他们不是
[33:30] who’d objected to the shop being built in the first place. 当初反对建商店的那批人之一
[33:35] And guess what… they weren’t! 你猜怎么着… 他们不是!
[33:39] They gave me permission for customers to come to the shop, 他们允许我的客人进商店
[33:42] so work could resume. 工程得以继续
[33:47] All right, so just tip that out there, Brad. 好了 把土倒出来 布拉德
[33:49] Get the barrels out the way now. 把土堆挪走
[33:51] [Jeremy] Until eventually, 终于
[33:53] four weeks later than planned, the building was complete. 比原计划晚了四周后 建筑完成了
[33:59] It’s like Fortnum & Mason’s, in my mind. 在我脑中这就像福南梅森百货公司
[34:04] -It’s what? -Don’t say you don’t know what that is. -像什么? -别告诉我你不知道
[34:06] -Not a clue. -It’s a big shop in Piccadilly in London. -不知道 -是伦敦皮卡迪利的一家大型商场
[34:09] -You’ve done that fucking deliberate. -Harrods. It’s like Harrods. -你绝对是故意的 -就像哈罗斯百货公司
[34:12] -All right, we know what Harrods is. -It’s like Harrods. -我们知道哈罗斯 -就像哈罗斯
[34:15] We’ll get this shit moved. We’ll get this leveled back down, 我们把这些玩意搬走 这里重新填好
[34:17] and it will all be ready to go. What about a toilet then? 就可以了 要厕所吗?
[34:21] Well, we’ve got to get something. You know, old people come. 我们得准备点什么 会有老年客人来
[34:25] All right, I’m gonna go and find something to sell. 我去找些东西来卖
[34:28] It’s just never gonna stop raining, is it? 雨永远不会停
[34:30] Stop raining? It hasn’t stopped for eight weeks. 八周了都没停
[34:32] Let me tell you something, this is global warming. 我告诉你 这是因为全球变暖
[34:35] You racing about all your life in vehicles. 要怪你一辈子都在开赛车
[34:38] I’m sorry. What car is that over there? 不好意思 那边的是什么车?
[34:40] No, mine is electric, that van. 不 我的货车是电动的
[34:42] Thirty years of you bouting about in them, and other people, 你和其他人30年来开着它们比赛
[34:46] ruined our fucking world for the next generation. 把我们子孙的地球都毁了
[34:50] Just unbelievable horseshit. Oh, God! 不可思议的胡扯 哦 天呐!
[34:54] [Alan] Right, let’s get on with this. 对 我们开始吧
[34:56] Get all them pipes out. 管道都拿出来
[34:57] Shut that door up, Jason, it’ll get damaged. 把门关上 杰森 不然会弄坏
[35:00] [Jeremy] In truth, there was a lot to do before the bare barn was an actual shop. 其实 空房子变成商店还有很多工作要做
[35:05] [Alan] Luke, I want all this rubbish out of here. 卢克 所有垃圾都运出来
[35:08] [Jeremy] But as each hour passed, the potatoes were rotting. 但土豆每分每秒都在腐烂
[35:13] The pheasants were eating my wasabi. 野鸡在吃我的山葵
[35:16] The fox was circling the henhouses. 狐狸绕着我的鸡舍转
[35:19] And the hunt I brought in to deal with it were bound by law 而我找来的猎狐队受法律约束
[35:21] to be on the phone when it strolled by. 巡逻时要保持电话在线
[35:28] As time was therefore critical, 时间非常紧迫
[35:31] I decided that night that the Diddly Squat farm shop would open, 我当晚决定 我的“根本没货”农用商店要开业
[35:35] come what may, that weekend. 无论如何 周末就要开业
[35:40] Well, we’ve got to get all the boxes up for the vegetables in the farm shop. 我们要把所有装蔬菜的箱子都搬到农用商店里
[35:45] -Yeah. -Got to get the advertising signs hung. -好 -要把广告牌挂好
[35:48] -Okay. -We’ve got to get the farm shop decorated. -好的 -商店要装修好
[35:51] So, what do you want me to do? And when is the farm shop opening, actually? 你想让我做什么?商店什么时候开?
[35:54] -Tomorrow, two o’clock. I know, I know. -What’s the time now? -明天 2点 我知道 -现在几点了?
[35:58] -Twenty to 10:00, Friday. Opens tomorrow. -And we’ve got to do all this? -周五 9点40 明天开 -我们要做完所有这些事?
[36:02] Otherwise the potatoes will have rotted. 不然土豆就要烂了
[36:04] If we don’t open it now, we have no potatoes. 如果现在不开门 土豆就没了
[36:07] All those potatoes will be rotten and be gone. -那些土豆都会烂掉
[36:09] Yeah. -是
[36:12] [Jeremy] Kaleb rushed off to get signs made, 卡勒布赶去做广告牌
[36:15] while I took Lisa to the shop 而我带丽莎去店里
[36:17] so she could start decorating, 让她开始装修
[36:20] and I could try out the carpark. 而我去试用停车场 根本没货农用商店
[36:28] -[Lisa] That’s really deep. -[Jeremy] That’s really bad. -好深 -太糟糕了
[36:37] -Ready? -[Lisa] Yes, hang on. -准备好了吗? -好 等等
[36:41] -[Jeremy] Yay. -[Lisa] That is great. Eventually. -耶 -真棒 终于好了
[36:44] -[Jeremy] Ready? -[Lisa] Yeah, go on. -准备好了?
[36:48] Wow. Whoa, whoa, whoa. Where’s the sink? -好 开吧
[36:51] [Jeremy] What? -水槽呢? -什么?
[36:52] [Lisa] So, you have a sink, and you’re rinsing stuff. 要有个水槽冲洗东西
[36:54] No, we haven’t got a sink. We’ve got a tap. 我们没做水槽 我们有水龙头
[36:56] But let’s not get bogged down, shall we, 我们别泄气
[36:59] with the lack of any form of drainage to save money. 不做任何排水设施是为了省钱
[37:03] Um…
[37:04] That looks fantastic. It’s a lot bigger with the roof on. 看起来很棒 有了屋顶显得更大了
[37:06] [Jeremy] Yes. 是的
[37:07] Leaving Lisa to paint the walls, 留下丽莎刷墙
[37:10] I went off to help Kaleb erect our advertising signs. 我去帮卡勒布竖起我们的广告牌
[37:24] [Kaleb] How many people are coming on Saturday? 周六会有多少人来?
[37:26] [Jeremy] Well, now, that’s a good question. 这是个好问题
[37:27] [Kaleb] Have you put it in the Chipping Norton News? 你在《奇平诺顿新闻》登报了吗?
[37:30] -No, because it suddenly occurred to me… -[Kaleb] Social media. -没有 因为我突然想到… -社交媒体
[37:34] Social media. Twitter, I’ve got 7.1 million… 社交媒体 推特 我有710万…
[37:39] -[Kaleb] Fucking hell. -[Jeremy] …followers. -老天啊 -…关注者
[37:41] What do you do on Twitter? I don’t use Twitter. 你在推特上都做什么?我不用推特
[37:43] Nothing. Twitter now is just an opportunity 没什么 推特现在就是个
[37:46] for very left-wing people to express increasingly left-wing views 让左翼人士有机会表达自己日益偏左的观点
[37:50] to other left-wing people. 给其他左翼人士看的平台
[37:51] So, I’m not sure it’s a farm shop… 所以我不确定农用商店…
[37:54] -Hey, but it’s all vegetarian, isn’t it? -Yeah. No, it is. -嘿 但上面都是素食主义者 对吧? -对 是的
[37:57] Yes, you see, that’s a Twitter handle. 你看 这就是推特的用途
[37:59] -Everything is going vegan. -That’s a Twitter handle. -所有东西都要素食主义 -这就是推特的用途
[38:03] Oh, Christ, we’ll have them with their smelly armpits 天啊 他们会带着狐臭
[38:05] queuing up for a mile if we say that. 排上好几公里的队
[38:07] After I’d finished tweeting, 我发完推特之后
[38:09] Kaleb came up with a Kaleb-type suggestion 卡勒布想到了一个很有他的风格的建议
[38:11] about what we could do with any unsold potatoes. 是关于如何处理没卖出去的土豆的
[38:15] There’s a thing… You actually can go and have a potato fight with people. 可以拿来和别人玩土豆大战
[38:19] Get there, you get drunk, and you chuck potatoes at each other. 去大醉一场
[38:22] [laughing] 互相丢土豆
[38:24] Like, what? You go to a party, and then how does it work? 什么?你去一个派对 然后呢?
[38:28] Start off all, “How are you doing? You all right?” 首先互相问候:“你好吗?”
[38:30] And then, about, I don’t know, ten o’clock comes. That’s it. 然后到了10点 就开始
[38:33] You’re just chucking potatoes at each other. 互相扔土豆
[38:34] Who are these other potato flingers around here? 这里还有谁是土豆投手?
[38:37] I can’t name them all 我不能说他们的名字
[38:39] ’cause they’ll be like, “Yeah, he’s just named me.” 不然他们会说:“他刚点了我的名”
[38:41] And everyone will be chucking potatoes at them, like they like it. 大家就会朝他们扔土豆
[38:44] [laughing] 以为他们喜欢那样
[38:46] Your life and my life are incredibly different. 你的人生和我的人生简直完全不同 农用商店-盛大开业
[38:51] With the signs up, we went back to the farm shop… 本周六 广告牌竖起来之后 我们回到农用商店…
[38:58] to help erect the portaloo. 帮忙摆放移动厕所
[39:01] All right, it’s a thing of great beauty, isn’t it? 很美吧 是不是?
[39:05] So, we just plonk that up. 我们把它放下了
[39:07] How does it not blow over in the wind? 如何让它不被风吹倒?
[39:09] Oh, it’s probably best to put some sandbags or something to weigh it down. 可能最好要放点重物压住
[39:13] Cheers, mate. 谢谢 伙计
[39:17] With the portaloo in place, I went to check on Michael O’Angelo. 放好移动厕所后 我去看了米开欧朗基罗的进度
[39:23] -[Lisa] So, Jeremy? -[Jeremy] Yeah? -杰雷米? -怎么了?
[39:25] I spoke to Mum, and I sent her a video of what I’m doing. 我问了我妈 给她发了我干活的视频
[39:28] And she sent me a Whatsapp back. 她给我发了一条信息
[39:29] “Oh, my goodness. Stop right now. “哦 我的天 马上停手
[39:33] You need to prepare the breeze blocks before you paint them. Google it.” “你的煤渣砌块在涂刷前需要预处理 上网查一下”
[39:37] So, I googled it 我上网查了
[39:38] and you have to do a mixture of cement and water, 要先混合水泥和水涂上去
[39:41] and then paint that on. 再刷漆
[39:43] Yeah, but if we just say we wanted this effect. 是的 可如果我们就要这个效果呢?
[39:46] We haven’t got time to do that. The shop is opening in… 我们没时间了 商店还有…
[39:48] -[Lisa] I know. It’s too late anyway. -…24 hours and ten minutes. -反正也太迟了 -…24小时10分钟就开张了
[39:53] Leaving Lisa to it, 我让丽莎继续处理
[39:56] I went to collect the eggs we’d be selling. 自己去收要卖的蛋
[39:59] One, two. 一个、两个
[40:03] No, absolutely none. 不 肯定没有
[40:07] One. 一个
[40:09] Last chance. 59 chickens… 最后的机会 59只鸡…
[40:15] One. What are you doing? 一个 你们在干什么?
[40:18] That is 11 eggs. 11颗蛋
[40:19] That is enough for a picnic, not a shop. 野餐是够了 开店可不够
[40:24] Having harangued the hens, I drove back to the farm shop… 教育了母鸡之后 我开车回到农用商店…
[40:31] and arrived just in time for a visit from cheerful Charlie. 赶上了开心的查理的来访
[40:35] I was just thinking as I walked across, could you have built it in a windier spot? 我走过来就在想 你还能找个风更大的位置吗?
[40:39] Yes, I know. But we’re next to ready-made customers. 是 我知道 但我们隔壁就是现成的客人
[40:42] [Charlie] Absolutely. 是啊
[40:45] [Jeremy] Charlie then informed me 然后查理告诉我
[40:47] that I wouldn’t be selling any mutton from the sheep I’d slaughtered earlier. 我之前杀的羊产出的羊肉不能卖
[40:52] I can’t sell the meat? 我不能卖肉?
[40:53] No, not until you’ve got the sign-off from Food Hygiene. 不能 要等食品卫生部门批准
[40:57] So, that frozen… 所以冷冻的…
[40:59] That frozen stuff will have to stay unsold until we’ve got… 冷冻肉不能卖 要等我们拿到…
[41:03] She is coming round next week, I think. 我想她下周会来
[41:05] Is that the one that can’t come on Thursdays and Fridays? 是那个周四周五不能来的人?
[41:07] The local council cannot send somebody out, yes. 本地理事会不能派人来 是的
[41:09] Why not? 为什么?
[41:11] [Charlie] What, because she only works Monday to Wednesday. 因为她只有周一到周三上班
[41:13] Is it 1974? Have I been asleep and woken up in the ’70s? 这是1974年吗?我是睡着后穿越到70年代了吗?
[41:19] Come on. 拜托
[41:21] Inside, Charlie’s bureaucratic bombs kept on falling. 进店后 查理继续用官僚炸弹轰炸我
[41:25] In Lisa’s mind, there is a lovely coffee area out here. 在丽莎的构想中 这里有一个温馨的咖啡区域
[41:30] -People can sit and have a cup of coffee. -Variation of planning. -人们可以坐下喝咖啡 -这是规划变更
[41:34] Building a fire pit. Do I need a council planning permission for that? 建一个火坑 我需要许可吗?
[41:37] No, but we might need a risk assessment. 不 但我们可能需要风险评估
[41:39] Can I put a note up outside? “Don’t walk in the fire.” 我可以在外面放个牌子吗?“别走到火里去”
[41:42] -Just for public liability. -“Don’t lie down in the fire.” “别躺在火堆里”
[41:45] That’s good. “Don’t touch the fire.” 这可以 “不要碰火”
[41:48] So, what I’m saying is, “Hello customer, I think you’re a halfwit.” 我这就是在说:“你好顾客 我觉得你是个弱智”
[41:54] Mercifully, I eventually escaped 谢天谢地 我终于逃脱了
[41:57] from the red tape and got on with the business of finishing the shop. 各种规章制度 完成了商店的布置
[42:06] See, that’s going to work. 看
[42:11] [drill whirrs] 这可以的
[42:20] We’ve got so much to do. 我们还有好多事要做
[42:33] Fucking hell. 去他妈的
[42:36] [drill whirrs]
[42:40] The next day, the weather was not like this. 第二天 天气不是这样
[42:46] It was cold and bleak, 阴冷昏暗
[42:48] and there were still issues to be dealt with. 还有问题要处理 “根本没货”农用商店
[42:53] -They’re really good eggs. -But you have got a salmonella test? -这些蛋很好 -但你做过沙门氏菌检测了吗?
[42:56] -What? Have we? -Have you? -什么?我们做了吗? -你做了吗?
[43:03] [Kaleb] That looks really good, doesn’t it? 看起来很好
[43:05] -Yeah, that looks fantastic. -I’ll open this one. 棒极了 我要打开这扇门
[43:06] Here we go. And then, we have that’s… Well, when it’s closed, look… 好了 然后这是…关上的时候 看…
[43:11] -No, no, no. It’s a yoga shop. -[Lisa] Squat shop. -不 这是卖减肥草药的店 -根本商店
[43:14] Well, squat shop, it sounds like people come here to do yoga. 根本商店听起来像是那种卖草本减肥药的
[43:17] -[Lisa] Diddly Squat. -Yes, but when we’re closed, -根本没货 -是啊 但关门了才能看到
[43:19] it’s very clear what we do. When we’re open, 这样很清楚能知道我们是做什么的 但开门之后
[43:22] women will come in leotards and say, “Can I do a downward dog?” 女人们会穿着紧身衣来问:“有减肥茶卖吗?”
[43:31] Bit of a problem with the spring water. 泉水有点问题
[43:34] I ordered four sample bottles, 我订购了四份样品瓶子
[43:37] and they have arrived in time for the shop opening, 开店前及时送到了
[43:40] but I went for the yellow one. 但我选了黄色的
[43:44] And, as you can see, 如你所见
[43:47] I mean the label is good. I’m pleased. 标签不错 我很满意
[43:51] It’s clear, but… 很清楚
[43:53] Um… 但…
[43:57] It kind of looks like a sample. 看起来像样品
[44:03] However, as zero hour approached, 计划时间越来越近
[44:05] everything was finally in order. 一切终于准备就绪 根本没货泉水 里面没屎
[44:10] [joyous music playing] 所有商品保证 不是有机 别掉进这个大洞 别着火! 土豆 51磅/公斤 最低价
[44:18] And we were ready to receive customers. 我们准备好迎接客人了
[44:24] The question was, 问题是
[44:25] had my social media shout-out been enough 我的社交媒体呼吁
[44:28] to draw any in? 足够带来客人吗?
[44:30] Right, here we go. This is it. 好 来吧 就这样了
[44:55] [Lisa] Can I interest you in anything? Potatoes maybe? 您有什么想买的吗?土豆呢?
[45:00] Yeah, it’s a wide selection of potatoes. 土豆有好多选择
[45:01] Yes. Well, they’re Melody potatoes. 是的 它们是梅乐迪品种
[45:04] They’re delicious for chipping, for roasting, they’re really good. 炸薯条很好吃 烤起来也不错
[45:07] -Okay. -Baking are fantastic. -好的 -用来烘焙特别棒
[45:09] -Chips, knock yourself out. -Do you take American Express? -薯条 可以试试 -可以用美国运通卡吗?
[45:13] -Visa. -Ah. 只收Visa卡
[45:16] [Jeremy] Then, just as I was starting to panic… 就在我开始慌神的时候…
[45:29] [Jeremy] Holy cow. 妈呀
[45:32] Oh, my giddy aunt. 哦 我的亲娘
[45:35] No, seriously, look down there. Look down there. 不 真的 看那边
[45:38] It is, quite literally, as far as the eye can see. 真的是目力所及全是车
[45:51] Oh, my God, what have I done? 我的天 我做了什么?
[45:52] -[woman] You all right? -Yeah, I am. -你没事吧?
[45:55] It’s just more people have come than I was expecting. -我没事 只是来的人比我预料的要多
[45:57] [woman] My husband had an operation, but he came to see you. 我丈夫刚做了手术 但他要来看你
[45:59] -Oh, I’m so grateful to you. -Had a spine operation. -我很感激 -做了脊柱手术
[46:03] Well, I’ve got disabled parking. 我有残疾人停车位 仅限残疾人停车
[46:05] -So, have you got your blue badge? -[woman] Yes, we do. -你拿到蓝色徽章了吗? -是 我们拿到了
[46:08] Well, park in the blue badge. I’ve put a special space. 去停蓝色标志的车位吧 我专门准备了位置
[46:11] -Thank you. -Thanks. -谢谢 -谢谢
[46:14] Also, hordes of people were now arriving on foot. 现在还有很多人步行前来
[46:19] Soon, the shop was heaving, and Lisa was run off her feet. 很快 商店人满为患 丽莎忙个不停
[46:25] Hi. Hi, how are you? 你好吗?
[46:26] Hi, how are you? Hi, how are you? 你好吗?
[46:28] [Jeremy] I, meanwhile, had decided 与此同时 我决定
[46:31] I was more useful as a front-of-house type of person. 我还是当门面更有用
[46:34] -You mind if I take a picture? -No, that’s fine. -可以拍张照片吗? -当然可以
[46:37] -What do I write? -To Curtis. -我要写什么? -给柯蒂斯
[46:40] [Lisa] There we go. And your potatoes. 好了 你的土豆
[46:44] That’ll be £6.21, please, sir. There we go, £6.02. 一共6.21英镑 先生 好了 6.02英镑
[46:46] And that’s £6.72. 一共6.72英镑
[46:47] Anyone knows what happened Chelsea-Spurs? 有人知道切尔西对热刺的比赛结果如何吗?
[46:49] -Six… How much? £2.20? Hi, how are you? -Fine thanks. -多少钱?2.2英镑?你好吗? -很好 谢谢
[46:52] There we go, and your potatoes. You want the cake as well? 好了 你的土豆 要来点蛋糕吗?
[46:55] Which newspaper are you from? 你是什么报社的?
[46:57] The Cotswolds Gentleman. 《科茨沃尔德绅士》
[46:59] -The Cotswolds Gentleman? -Yeah. -《科茨沃尔德绅士》? -是的
[47:01] Oh, I like the idea of being in the Cotswolds Gentleman. 我很乐意登上《科茨沃尔德绅士》
[47:05] As the customers piled in, a problem developed. 随着客人不断涌入 出现了一个问题
[47:10] The carpark was becoming a quagmire. 停车场成了泥潭
[47:15] [Kaleb] There’s a problem. 有个问题
[47:16] [Jeremy] I saw this as a public relations disaster, 我把这视为公关危机
[47:19] while Kaleb saw it as a business opportunity. 而卡勒布却把它看成商机
[47:24] You’re not charging people to tow them out of the carpark. 你不能因为拖车离开停车场收别人钱
[47:28] No, you’re not. 不 不可以
[47:29] You can’t. It’s not fair. It’s a shop. 不可以 这不公平 这是个商店
[47:34] You’re here to provide a service with my very powerful tractor. 你是来用我的强劲拖拉机提供服务的
[47:37] Hmm…
[47:39] Yeah, now that I think of it. -是
[47:41] [customer] Does that mean I can have my £10 back? 你这么一说确实是 -我能拿回我的10英镑吗?
[47:42] You’re not paying him. Kaleb, give him… 你不能付钱给他 卡勒布 还给他…
[47:45] -I gave him £10. -See? There’s a business idea. -我给了他10英镑 -看到没?这是商业头脑
[47:47] It isn’t a business idea, it’s theft. 这不是商业头脑 这是盗窃行为
[47:49] As the afternoon wore on, the punters kept on coming. 下午的时光逐渐流逝 客人还是源源不断
[47:58] Right, so that is just over three kilos, let’s say three kilos. 对 刚刚超过3公斤 就算3公斤吧
[48:01] A card would be much easier if you have it. 如果有卡的话会方便很多
[48:04] I’ll carry it to your car, madam. 我帮你搬上车 夫人
[48:08] [Lisa] Thank you. 谢谢
[48:14] I mean, I can’t sell meat, but I have got a bit of mutton. 我不能卖肉 但我有一些羊肉
[48:25] [Kaleb] Thank you very much. And it’s £10 to get out. 非常感谢 出去需要10英镑
[48:28] If you want my meat, it’s round the back. 如果你想要买我的肉 就在后面
[48:31] After a frantic day, it was time to shut the doors… 疯狂的一天结束后 该关门…
[48:36] -Thanks for coming. -Thank you ever so much for coming. -谢谢你们来 -非常感谢
[48:39] [Lisa] Enjoy your potatoes. 希望你们喜欢这些土豆
[48:40] …and count the takings. …清点收益了
[48:44] 40, 60, 80, 120.
[48:48] Do we need one of those, like, Pablo Escobar counting machines? 我们是不是要搞一台那种毒枭巴勃罗的点钞机?
[48:52] No, you know, like drug dealers where they go… [mimics riffling] 就是毒贩用的那种…
[48:55] One fifty…
[48:57] I’d say we have about 我觉得我们大约有
[49:00] 160, 170, 175 in there.
[49:05] -One hundred and seventy-five? -Yeah, and… -是的…
[49:07] -£75. -Cash. -75英镑 -现金
[49:09] -I know… -And then, but I was quite busy… -我知道… -然后 可我很忙…
[49:12] -How much did we do on credit card? -How much do you think? -我们信用卡有多少? -你觉得有多少?
[49:15] Um… Don’t know. I can’t even begin to guess. £100, £200? 不知道 我都不知道从哪开始猜 100镑?200镑
[49:19] [Lisa] £897.76. So, we almost made it. 897.76英镑
[49:24] Eighty-seven? 我们差不多做到了
[49:26] -£897.76. -Plus 100… -897.76英镑 -加上100…
[49:30] -Plus 100… Well, we’ll own up to this. -So, 170 odd. -加上100…我们收了这么多 -所以大约170
[49:33] A hundred and… 100加…
[49:34] Seventy odd, so over a grand. 大约70 超过一千了
[49:40] -I know! -I’m a human tripod. -我知道! -我简直是万人迷
[49:44] -That’s a lot of sales. We have… -There is still a lot… -卖了很多 我们… -还有很多…
[49:47] …sold so many potatoes. …卖了非常多土豆
[49:50] And we have so many left, Jeremy. 我们还剩很多 杰雷米
[49:55] But no matter, the shop was now on the map, 无论如何 商店已经小有名气了
[49:58] and there was always tomorrow. 明天还有机会继续努力
[50:02] Except, as it turned out, there wasn’t. 然而事实是 明天没有机会了
[50:10] I’ve been closed down. 我被关停了
[50:11] I have in my hand a piece of paper from the council. 我手里有一张理事会的文件
[50:14] They are unhappy with the tin roof. 他们对锡制屋顶表示不满
[50:16] They say they want it to be made of slate. 他们要求屋顶由石板制成
[50:18] Obviously, if they’re not happy, I don’t have planning permission. 如果他们不满意 我就拿不到规划许可
[50:21] If I don’t have planning permission, I can’t be open. 没有它我就不能开张
[50:23] Which means this is the shortest farm shop business in history. 也就是说 这是史上经营时间最短的农用商店
[50:32] Something will go right one day, it has to. 总有一天一切会顺利的 必须的
[50:35] It has to. 必须的 下集预告
[50:41] Oh, yeah, look at that. 哦 好 看啊
[50:43] Ecoists get their cocks out for this kind of thing, don’t they? 生态主义者对这种事情要激烈抗议的吧?
[50:50] What the fuck are you doing up here? 你在这里搞什么?
[50:53] [upbeat music playing] 创意监督:罗婷婷
克拉克森的农场

Post navigation

Previous Post: 克拉克森的农场(Clarkson’s Farm)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 克拉克森的农场(Clarkson’s Farm)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

克拉克森的农场(Clarkson's Farm)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme