时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Three women are dead. | 三个女人死了 |
[00:04] | They’re in a clinical trial for Reprisol. | 她们参加了瑞普里索的临床试验 |
[00:05] | All three had children with birth defects. | 她们三人的孩子都有天生缺陷 |
[00:08] | I can’t do my job. | 我作不了我的工作 |
[00:09] | Take a minute. Do not quit. | 休息一阵 别辞职 |
[00:11] | If I stay, it’ll kill me. | 如果我留下 这会害死我 |
[00:13] | Everything glowing up there is biological. | 这些发光的东西都是生物物质 |
[00:16] | The sample from the painting — fetal tissue. | 画里面的样本 是胎儿组织 |
[00:18] | From five separate fetuses. | 五个不同的胎儿组织 |
[00:20] | They all had different mothers, | 他们的母亲都不一样 |
[00:21] | but they all had the same father — Nils Hagen. | 但他们有同一位父亲 尼尔斯·哈根 |
[00:23] | Conway’s been trafficking women for his father. | 康韦在给自己父亲走私女性 |
[00:26] | – Hello? – Can I come up? | -喂 -我能上来吗 |
[00:27] | I need to talk to you. | 我得跟你谈谈 |
[00:28] | My father. He knew. | 是我父亲的事 他早就知道 |
[00:30] | I can’t live with this. Please. | 我不能这样活着 拜托 |
[00:31] | I need to help you. | 我需要帮助你 |
[00:33] | Come on up. | 上来吧 |
[00:45] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[00:47] | I’m not often in women’s apartments. | 我不常来女性的公寓 |
[00:55] | Are you not an agent anymore? | 你不是探员了吗 |
[01:00] | I don’t know what I am. | 我也不知道我算是什么 |
[01:08] | You went right for it, didn’t you? | 你一下就奔那个去了 是吧 |
[01:11] | I have to tell you something. | 我得和你说件事 |
[01:14] | Is it about your dad? | 是你爸爸的事吗 |
[01:19] | Yeah. | 对 |
[01:22] | Give me the background on Ty Conway. | 我要泰·康韦的背景资料 |
[01:24] | We think he’s trafficking women for his father. | 我们认为他在为他父亲走私妇女 |
[01:26] | What points to that? | 基于什么理由 |
[01:27] | Ah, he’s not a typical rich kid. | 他不是典型的富二代 |
[01:29] | I hate rich kids. Why not? | 我讨厌富二代 为什么他不是 |
[01:31] | Because he’s clean. | 因为他很清白 |
[01:32] | Shoplifting 13 to 15 right after his mom died. | 13到15岁 他妈妈去世后有商店盗窃的行为 |
[01:35] | Then Nils takes him in. Nothing after that. | 然后尼尔斯认了他 之后就什么都没有了 |
[01:38] | The bean counters have been all over Global Health Horizons. | 搞财务的人把全球健康地平线查了个遍 |
[01:41] | You can eat off the financials. | 账目干净得都能照出人影来 |
[01:42] | And he’s got no domestics, | 他没有家庭施暴的历史 |
[01:44] | no assaults, | 没有斗殴 |
[01:45] | none around solicitation. | 也没有狎妓方面的问题 |
[01:46] | He’s not even in Hagen’s will. | 哈根的遗嘱里都没有他 |
[01:49] | And Julia says he doesn’t even stand to profit | 茱莉亚说他不会从 |
[01:50] | – off the sale of Alastor. – Then why? | -阿拉斯特的出售中获益 -那是为了什么呢 |
[01:53] | Because Clarice said Tyson’s whole self — | 因为克拉丽丝说泰森的全部自我… |
[01:56] | actions, non-actions — are built around his father. | 作为或不作为… 都以他父亲为中心 |
[01:59] | She could see the devotion engulfing him, swallowing him. | 她可以看到那种衷心在包围他 吞噬他 |
[02:02] | And they connected. | 她和他互相理解 |
[02:03] | She wanted to help him. | 她很想帮助他 |
[02:08] | Let’s get eyes on Starling now. | 我们要去看着点史达林 马上 |
[02:16] | Ty, why are you here? | 泰 你为什么来这里 |
[02:18] | Because we saw each other. | 因为我们互相理解 |
[02:23] | Maybe it’s ’cause I saw you were still holding on | 也许是因为我看到你仍然 |
[02:25] | to some things about your father. | 对你父亲有所留恋 |
[02:29] | I remembered some things about my father. | 我记起了我父亲的一些事 |
[02:33] | The truth about him. | 他的真实面目 |
[02:36] | Can you tell me? | 你能告诉我吗 |
[02:42] | I thought he hung the moon. | 我曾以为他非常了不起 |
[02:47] | He was the best man I ever knew. | 以为他是我认识的最好的人 |
[02:52] | But he wasn’t. | 但他并不是 |
[02:54] | He was a criminal. | 他是个罪犯 |
[02:57] | And a coward. | 还是个懦夫 |
[03:02] | And he betrayed us. | 他背叛了我们 |
[03:06] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[03:09] | I built my life on him. | 我的生活都建立在他之上 |
[03:13] | Now I think I have to choose who I’m gonna be for myself. | 现在我必须决定自己想要成为什么人了 |
[03:28] | The chain is broken, but… | 链子断了 但… |
[03:42] | I have to choose too. | 我也必须要作出抉择了 |
[03:43] | My father has very deep beliefs. | 我父亲有很坚定的信仰 |
[03:47] | He has a code. | 他有个准则 |
[03:49] | I-I’ve internalized it to some extent. | 某种程度上我把它刻到我的身体里了 |
[03:55] | I want you to know whatever happens next… | 我想让你知道 不论接下来发生什么… |
[04:02] | …I saw you. | 我看到你了 |
[04:38] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[04:40] | No! | 不 |
[04:47] | Clarice? | 克拉丽丝 |
[04:49] | Maybe she went to go visit family. | 也许她去看家人了 |
[04:51] | She doesn’t have any family. | 她没有家人 |
[04:53] | Clarice? | 克拉丽丝 |
[04:54] | This is Rebecca Clark-Sherman’s phone number. | 这是瑞贝卡·克拉克-舍曼的电话号码 |
[04:56] | – The reporter? – Were they in touch? | -那个记者 -她们有联系 |
[05:02] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[05:06] | She wouldn’t leave these, not like this. | 她不会留下这个 还弄坏了 |
[05:09] | These are a signal. | 这是个信号 |
[05:43] | Ty. I heard a woman screaming. | 泰 我听到了女人的尖叫 |
[05:46] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[06:28] | Hello? | 你好 |
[06:30] | Was that you screaming? | 刚刚是你尖叫吗 |
[06:33] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[06:36] | Hello? | 你好 |
[07:04] | Can you hear me? | 你能听见我说话吗 |
[07:06] | Tell me your name. | 告诉我你的名字 |
[07:09] | Hey, answer me. | 回答我 |
[07:11] | Raisa. | 瑞莎 |
[07:12] | Raisa, okay. | 瑞莎 好吧 |
[07:14] | Raisa, I’m an FBI agent. | 瑞莎 我是联调局探员 |
[07:16] | I’m gonna get you out of here, okay, but I need your help. | 我会救你出去 但是我需要你的帮助 |
[07:20] | What happens here? | 这里发生了什么 |
[07:24] | Hey, you answer me, or I will leave you here. | 回答我 否则我就留你在这里 |
[07:26] | – I will. – The old man gets us pregnant. | -我会的 -老男人让我们受孕 |
[07:29] | He tries to. | 他试图让我们受孕 |
[07:31] | And he gives you drugs. | 然后他给我们药 |
[07:36] | There are babies? | 这里有婴儿 |
[07:38] | What happens to the babies? | 婴儿都怎么样了 |
[07:39] | None of the babies have lived. | 没有婴儿活下来 |
[07:42] | Miscarried or stillbirths. | 流产或者死胎 |
[07:45] | At first, you don’t want them. | 最初你不想要孩子 |
[07:48] | Then you do. | 然后你想要了 |
[07:51] | And then they die. | 然后他们死了 |
[07:56] | Is it from the drugs? | 是因为药物吗 |
[07:59] | No. | 不 |
[08:00] | We think he has a genetic disorder. | 我们认为他有基因缺陷 |
[08:02] | Tala thought maybe gonadal mosaicism. | 塔拉觉得可能是性腺嵌合 |
[08:06] | He had one miracle son. | 他奇迹般有了一个儿子 |
[08:08] | He wants another. | 还想要另一个 |
[08:10] | Raisa, you talk like a doctor. | 瑞莎 你用了很多医学术语 |
[08:13] | We are all med students. | 我们都是医学生 |
[08:16] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[08:18] | Global Health Horizons. | 全球健康地平线 |
[08:20] | Tyson. | 泰森 |
[08:21] | Tyson brought you here. | 泰森把你们带到这里来 |
[08:23] | Demon. | 魔鬼 |
[08:25] | We are here to get pregnant. | 我们来这里受孕 |
[08:28] | And afterward, the machine. | 然后就是那个机器 |
[08:53] | Dad! | 爸 |
[08:56] | Dad, where’s Tala? | 爸 塔拉在哪 |
[09:02] | You rendered her? | 你把她粉碎了 |
[09:04] | I thought we were moving the girls. | 我还以为我们要把女孩们转移走 |
[09:05] | No, no. Disposal. | 不 不 处理掉 |
[09:07] | I have a cleaning crew coming. | 我安排了清理小队 |
[09:08] | Bleach and steam. | 漂白和熏蒸 |
[09:11] | Why not burn? | 为什么不烧掉 |
[09:13] | We are in the middle of a sale. | 我们正在进行并购 |
[09:15] | Steam will do it. | 熏蒸就够了 |
[09:18] | DNA breaks down at 400 degrees. | DNA在400度的时候会降解 |
[09:22] | I’ve had to start over before. | 我之前也曾迫不得已从头来过 |
[09:27] | We’ll be fine. | 我们会没事的 |
[09:31] | – Did you — – She’s here. | -你有没有 -她在这里了 |
[09:33] | I-I wouldn’t have brought her | 我要是知道你正在清理 |
[09:34] | – if I knew we were cleaning. – I know, son. | -就不会带她来这里了 -我知道的 儿子 |
[09:36] | Bring her to the den. | 带她去地下室 |
[09:41] | Stop worrying! | 不要担心了 |
[09:45] | Any word? | 有消息吗 |
[09:46] | Where’s Esquivel? | 埃斯奎维尔在哪 |
[09:48] | Oh, he said he had a lead. | 他说他有条线索 |
[09:49] | What lead? | 什么线索 |
[09:50] | Guy he served with. | 有个跟他一起服役的人 |
[09:51] | He said he was going alone | 他说他要一个人去 |
[09:52] | and that I can back off | 我可以走开 |
[09:54] | and continue my march towards obsolescence. | 继续当我的老古董 |
[09:58] | Tripathi’s trying to run down Rebecca Clark-Sherman. | 特帕迪想要找到瑞贝卡·克拉克-舍曼 |
[10:00] | – You okay? – Herman wants me at my desk. | -你还好吗 -赫尔曼让我归队 |
[10:02] | And if I continue working with ViCAP, | 如果我继续和暴力犯罪特别小组合作的话 |
[10:04] | I’ll be written up to the SAC | 他就向特别探员主管投诉我 |
[10:06] | with recommendation for termination. | 建议把我开除 |
[10:08] | Maybe you should be at your desk. | 也许你应该归队 |
[10:10] | Maybe Herman should blow it out his ass. | 也许赫尔曼可以去吃屎 |
[10:12] | Sir. | 长官 |
[10:14] | What’s our next move? | 下一步你打算怎么做 |
[10:17] | 国家事务委员会安全专家 华盛顿特区 | |
[10:18] | I knew one day I’d get you in here. | 我就知道有一天我会让你来这里 |
[10:20] | 你保卫了国家 让我们保障你的未来 | |
[10:21] | You look good, Esquivel. | 你看起来不错 埃斯奎维尔 |
[10:23] | Even in that suit. | 虽然穿着丑西装 |
[10:26] | I’m not looking to be in some millionaire’s private army, Reggie. | 我来不是要加入什么百万富翁私人军队 雷吉 |
[10:31] | I’m just trying to track down a couple buddies. | 我只是来找人 |
[10:34] | How about you show me a subpoena? | 不如你出示下传票 |
[10:38] | Look, man, I’m not here as a cop. | 听着 我不是以警察身份来的 |
[10:41] | Why don’t you help a brother out? | 能不能帮兄弟个忙 |
[10:43] | We’re all Special Forces here. | 我们都是特别小组的人 |
[10:45] | And you’re the only one not making any money off it. | 而你是唯一一个不靠这本事赚钱的 |
[10:49] | You know, I could have you clearing six figures. | 知道吗 我可以让你赚到六位数 |
[10:52] | What’s stopping you? | 你在犹豫什么 |
[10:53] | The Constitution. | 宪法 |
[10:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:58] | Well, uh, discretion’s part of the deal here… | 我们做事都要讲究谨慎 |
[11:03] | brother. | 兄弟 |
[11:05] | Sharpshooter. | 神枪手 |
[11:08] | 15k. | 一万五 |
[11:10] | Knock it off. | 别闹了 |
[11:11] | 25K. | 两万五 |
[11:12] | Keep pointing that at me | 再拿手指指我 |
[11:13] | and I’m gonna think you’re threatening a federal agent. | 我就当作是你在威胁联调局探员 |
[11:15] | 35K. | 三万五 |
[11:25] | Karl Wellig. And this guy. | 卡尔·威灵 还有这个人 |
[11:27] | Locations. | 地点 |
[11:30] | They work for Nils Hagen. | 他们替尼尔斯·哈根卖命 |
[11:31] | I want a location. | 我要一个地点 |
[11:33] | Man has more than one place! | 那人不止有一个据点 |
[11:36] | And you are a dead man. | 而你死定了 |
[11:37] | I’ll die smarter. | 吃一堑长一智 |
[11:39] | Locations. | 地点 |
[11:57] | I can open my door. | 我可以打开我的门 |
[11:59] | I know. We all can. | 我知道 我们都可以 |
[12:01] | Annika tried. They put her in machine. | 安妮卡试过了 他们把她放进机器里 |
[12:04] | You don’t understand. | 你不懂 |
[12:11] | I do. | 我懂 |
[12:13] | Rancher leaves the pens open | 牧场主把围栏门开着 |
[12:15] | ’cause what’s inside is too scared to run. | 因为里面的动物害怕到已经不敢逃跑了 |
[12:18] | They knew if they were in the pen, | 它们知道如果待在围栏里 |
[12:21] | they were still alive. | 就还能活着 |
[12:28] | But they all ended up dead anyway. | 尽管最后它们还是难逃一死 |
[12:32] | What if they got angry? | 如果它们都发怒了呢 |
[12:35] | What if they all ran at once? | 如果它们同时跑走呢 |
[12:38] | Some would be caught. | 有一些会被抓住 |
[12:43] | And some would get away. | 有一些能逃走 |
[12:46] | Some would get away. | 有一些能逃走 |
[12:49] | Raisa, I’m gonna make a chance for you. | 瑞莎 我要给你创造一个机会 |
[12:52] | You’ll know it when it comes. | 时机来临时你会知道的 |
[12:54] | And when it comes, | 到时机来临 |
[12:55] | you will be one of the ones who gets away. | 你会是成功逃跑的人之一 |
[12:58] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[13:08] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[13:24] | Rebecca Clark-Sherman | 瑞贝卡·克拉克-舍曼 |
[13:25] | had done a pretty deep dive on Nils Hagen. | 深入调查过尼尔斯·哈根 |
[13:28] | Here’s what she found. | 这是她找到的信息 |
[13:29] | Emigrated from Norway. | 从挪威移民 |
[13:31] | His father, Fredrik Hagen, was a chemist | 他的父亲 弗雷德里克·哈根是一个化学家 |
[13:34] | who worked for the Germans at the start of World War I, | 在第一次世界大战初期为德国人工作 |
[13:37] | developing weaponized chlorine gas. | 研发氯气武器 |
[13:39] | I’m gonna shoot the whole family. | 我想射杀这一整家人 |
[13:41] | Nils’ brother Agust died of a respiratory infection in 1914. | 尼尔斯的弟弟奥古斯特在1914年死于呼吸道感染 |
[13:51] | That boy is not alive. | 那个男孩当时已经死了 |
[13:55] | A family portrait with a dead child? | 全家福里面竟然有个死去的小孩 |
[13:58] | Yeah, Death Portraits were all the rage for a while. | 对啊 死亡肖像曾经风靡一时 |
[14:00] | Memento Mori. Everybody’s got their rituals. | 死亡象征 每个人都有各自的仪式 |
[14:03] | How does any of this get to where Hagen is now? | 这些怎么会让哈根变成今天这样 |
[14:06] | I might have that. | 我可能有答案 |
[14:07] | It’s an address in Ivy City. | 常春藤市里面的一个地址 |
[14:10] | An animal research facility. | 一间动物科研机构 |
[14:18] | It’s a rendering machine. | 是一台搅拌机 |
[14:23] | Ty, is this where I’m going? | 泰 我是要去这里吗 |
[14:44] | He’ll be here any minute. | 他马上就来 |
[14:51] | You’ve devoted yourself to this? | 你就致力于做这个 |
[14:54] | Okay? | 安静行吗 |
[14:57] | Hello again, Agent. | 又见面了 探员 |
[15:02] | You have caused… | 你制造了… |
[15:10] | …trouble. | 许多麻烦 |
[15:11] | I’d say that’s on you, sir. | 我只能说这得怪你 先生 |
[15:13] | You ordered the murders of three women | 你命令杀害三位女性 |
[15:15] | to hide a fraudulent clinical trial. | 以此来隐瞒一项欺诈性临床试验 |
[15:17] | No, no. That was business. | 不 不 那是生意 |
[15:20] | Reprisol is good for business. | 瑞普里索对生意有利 |
[15:23] | Those women… | 那些女人… |
[15:26] | They were bad for Reprisol. | 她们不利于瑞普里索的生产 |
[15:28] | Then why the pretend serial killers? | 那为什么要伪装成连环杀手 |
[15:29] | The fake suicides? | 伪造成自杀 |
[15:30] | People believe stories. | 人们都相信故事 |
[15:33] | They buy into myths. | 他们喜欢神话 |
[15:35] | But I caught you. | 但我抓到你了 |
[15:38] | Sorry? | 你说什么 |
[15:45] | Who is caught? | 谁才被抓了 |
[15:48] | Well, you got me there. | 你问倒我了 |
[15:50] | Tyson. | 泰森 |
[15:52] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[15:54] | But I have never had cause to worry about you until this. | 但我过去从没必要担心你 直到这次 |
[16:00] | You opened a door for her. | 你为她开了门 |
[16:03] | And it is hard for me to tell if you did it by accident. | 我很难判断你是有意还是无意这么做的 |
[16:07] | I never would — I — No, I wouldn’t. | 我绝不会… 我… 不 我不会的 |
[16:12] | Families. | 家人 |
[16:14] | Love can blind you. | 爱会使你盲目 |
[16:16] | The Greeks really got it. | 希腊人非常清楚这一点 |
[16:20] | This girl is here for you to kill | 杀了这个姑娘的任务就交给你 |
[16:24] | so you can prove… | 这样你就能证明… |
[16:27] | that you are here… | 你在这里… |
[16:32] | …for me. | 是为了我 |
[16:51] | You said I wouldn’t have to choose. | 你说过我不用做出选择 |
[16:53] | I said you didn’t have to. | 我是说你之前不用 |
[16:56] | Now I am saying you do. | 但我现在要你做个选择 |
[17:01] | I’ve always chosen you. | 我一直以来选择的都是你 |
[17:02] | No, son. | 不 儿子 |
[17:04] | I chose you. | 是我选择了你 |
[17:05] | I found you. | 我找到了你 |
[17:07] | You were alone, motherless. | 你以前独自一人 没有母亲 |
[17:10] | About to disappear in this world. | 就要在这个世上消失 |
[17:13] | In that moment, I became a father. | 在那个时候 我成了一名父亲 |
[17:16] | And I am so grateful. | 我一直都很感恩 |
[17:19] | I am so grateful for that. | 我一直都很感恩这一切 |
[17:21] | It’s all I ever wanted. | 这就是我一直想要的 |
[17:23] | Show me it is family that you want. | 向我证明你想要的是家庭吧 |
[17:33] | The decision should not take so long! | 这个决定不该花这么长时间 |
[17:40] | Not like yours. | 不像你的那些决定那样 |
[17:42] | So what was your hard choice? | 所以你难以抉择的点是什么 |
[17:46] | I bet he doesn’t know. | 我猜他不知道 |
[17:48] | I bet that’s why he’s hesitating. | 我想这就是他犹豫的原因 |
[17:53] | You should know. | 你该知道的 |
[17:56] | Yes, please. I want to. | 是啊 说吧 我想知道 |
[18:01] | 阿拉斯特研究所 常春藤市 华盛顿特区 | |
[18:04] | It’s been closed since ’89. | 这里从1989年开始就关闭了 |
[18:06] | Animal testing facility, but Alastor still owns it. | 动物实验室 但仍然属于阿拉斯特的产业 |
[18:08] | And we think Agent Starling’s in there why? | 我们认定史达林特工在里面的原因是 |
[18:10] | We obtained the address from the security firm | 我们从威灵和迪亚兹工作过的 |
[18:12] | that Wellig and Diaz worked for. | 安保公司那里拿到的地址 |
[18:13] | We clocked an Alastor security guard here | 我们大约一小时前发现一名 |
[18:15] | about an hour ago. | 阿拉斯特的安保来到这里 |
[18:16] | Infrared shows six people inside. | 红外技术显示里面有六个人 |
[18:19] | – May even be more. – You have a warrant? | -也可能更多 -你有搜查令吗 |
[18:21] | We have exigent circumstances. | 我们有紧急情况 |
[18:23] | My agent might be in there. | 我的特工可能在里面 |
[18:25] | What’s the AG say? | 司法部长怎么说 |
[18:26] | Let’s find out. | 我们来问问吧 |
[18:29] | I’m calling for an independent investigation, | 我是来请求进行独立调查 |
[18:31] | a special prosecutor — | 一名特别检察官… |
[18:32] | Can you give it a rest, Llewellyn? | 你能消停会儿吗 卢埃林 |
[18:34] | You tend to spit across the desk when you pontificate. | 你滔滔不绝的时候 口水都喷过来了 |
[18:38] | You should not be in this office. | 你不配在这个位置上 |
[18:40] | Just step down. | 辞职吧 |
[18:42] | Focus on your girl. | 把精力放在你女儿身上 |
[18:45] | I know she’s gone off the rails, and that’s stressful, | 我知道她误入歧途了 让你颇感压力 |
[18:48] | and I sympathize. | 而我很同情这一点 |
[18:50] | But let’s face facts. | 但让我们面对现实吧 |
[18:52] | The toll is too much. | 损失太严重了 |
[18:58] | Llewellyn. | 卢埃林 |
[19:00] | How much campaign PAC money have you taken | 你在竞选计划顾问委员会拿了多少钱 |
[19:03] | that can be traced back to Nils Hagen? | 可以追踪到尼尔斯·哈根 |
[19:08] | That is a can of worms you don’t want to open. | 那是个潘多拉的魔盒 你不会想打开 |
[19:14] | but I do. | 但是我打开了 |
[19:17] | Sorry. Paul Krendler. | 抱歉 保罗·克伦德勒的电话 |
[19:18] | Says it’s urgent. | 说是有急事 |
[19:21] | Paul. | 保罗 |
[19:22] | Ruth, I’ve got a SWAT team ready to roll | 露丝 特警队已经准备就绪 |
[19:24] | on the building where we think Starling is — | 进入我们认为史达林所在的大楼… |
[19:25] | I have Llewellyn Gant here. | 卢埃林·甘特在我这里 |
[19:27] | He’s almost peeing himself with joy, | 他都高兴坏了 |
[19:29] | telling me that one of our agents | 和我说我们的一名特工 |
[19:31] | hospitalized a private businessman | 把一名个体商人送进了医院 |
[19:33] | to compel information that you’re moving on. | 强迫他给出你要的信息 |
[19:39] | That’s, uh, unconfirmed, ma’am. | 尚未证实 女士 |
[19:42] | Well, I don’t want to lose the Alastor case | 我不想因为非法闯入或 |
[19:45] | because of an illegal entry or an out-of-control agent. | 一个失控的探员失去阿拉斯特的案子 |
[19:48] | Wait for the warrant. | 等候搜查令 |
[19:53] | Starling’s in there, ma’am. | 史达林在里面 女士 |
[19:54] | What did you wait for | 你想要回女儿时 |
[19:55] | when you wanted your daughter back? | 你等了什么 |
[19:57] | And who went and got her? | 是谁去救了她 |
[19:58] | Every time? | 每一次 |
[20:04] | Do you have probable cause? | 你有合理的理由吗 |
[20:06] | We do. | 有 |
[20:08] | Hit it. | 去吧 |
[20:12] | We go. | 走 |
[20:13] | My team, with me. | 我的队伍 跟着我 |
[20:15] | Tripathi, Clarke, cover the side exits. | 特帕迪 克拉克 守侧门 |
[20:17] | Make sure they don’t escape with Starling. | 确保他们不会带史达林逃跑 |
[20:19] | Esquivel, what the hell? | 埃斯奎维尔 搞什么鬼 |
[20:22] | I didn’t have any other play. | 我没有别的办法 |
[20:23] | You have to find one. | 那就找一个出来 |
[20:24] | Or if this is who you’re gonna be, | 如果你是这个样子 |
[20:25] | you can go find yourself another team. | 那你就另找团队 |
[20:29] | My father… | 我父亲… |
[20:31] | pickled. | 做泡菜 |
[20:33] | His hobby. | 他的爱好 |
[20:34] | Pears. | 梨子 |
[20:36] | Vegetables. | 蔬菜 |
[20:38] | Beautiful glass jars in the basement. | 地下室里漂亮的瓶瓶罐罐 |
[20:43] | When I was a boy, | 我小时候 |
[20:45] | I found him weeping there. | 发现他在那里哭 |
[20:48] | His foreman had ordered | 他的领班命令 |
[20:50] | all the workers with more than one child | 所有有一个以上孩子的工人 |
[20:54] | to bring one to work the next day. | 第二天带一个孩子去上班 |
[20:59] | They were testing children’s gas masks. | 他们在测试孩子的毒气面罩 |
[21:05] | Watch out for friendlies inside. | 留意里面的友方 |
[21:07] | Wait for the command. | 等待命令 |
[21:10] | Time to lock and load. | 锁定 上膛 |
[21:13] | He, of course, knew it could be fatal. | 他当然知道有可能会丧命 |
[21:16] | My little brother, Agust, was born | 我的小弟弟奥古斯特生来就有 |
[21:19] | with what we now call a genetic malformation. | 现在我们所称的基因缺陷 |
[21:23] | Back then, he was a “Cripple.” | 那时候 他是个”跛子” |
[21:26] | Withered legs. | 双腿萎缩 |
[21:29] | Agust was sweet. | 奥古斯特很可爱 |
[21:33] | Funny. | 很有趣 |
[21:34] | My father loved him. | 我父亲很爱他 |
[21:40] | He could not choose. | 他无法决定 |
[21:44] | He made you do it. | 他让你来决定 |
[21:47] | I became myself then. | 从那时起 我成为了自己 |
[21:51] | I was conceived in that moment. | 我在那一刻被孕育了出来 |
[21:55] | I was wondering why the Cronos myth felt almost perfect. | 我一直好奇为什么克罗诺斯神话感觉几近完美 |
[21:59] | You want to be the father who devoured, | 你想成为那个吞噬一切的父亲 |
[22:02] | but you are the frightened child | 但你其实是那个担惊受怕的孩子 |
[22:05] | waiting for his turn to be eaten. | 等着被他吃掉 |
[22:09] | I-I’ll choose! | 我选择 |
[22:11] | I’ll choose. | 我选择 |
[22:14] | Why is it always one more step? | 为什么总是有下一步 |
[22:16] | One more test? | 下一个测试 |
[22:17] | ‘Cause he will always be the child, Ty. | 因为他一直都是那个小孩 泰 |
[22:20] | He wants to rewrite what’s already been written. | 他想改写已经写好的内容 |
[22:21] | That’s how this works. | 这样才可以 |
[22:25] | I’ll never be enough. | 有我一个永远都不够 |
[22:26] | No, never. | 永远 |
[22:27] | Tyson, stop this. | 泰森 停下来 |
[22:29] | You want me to choose? | 你想让我选择 |
[22:31] | Here’s my choice. | 这就是我的决定 |
[22:35] | You can keep Clarice. | 你可以留下克拉丽丝 |
[22:39] | Like you said, she’s smart. | 就像你说的 她很聪明 |
[22:42] | She’s strong. | 很强壮 |
[22:43] | Maybe she can give you another child. | 也许她可以给你再生一个孩子 |
[23:02] | Breacher up. | 暴力突破 |
[23:05] | Hit it! | 撞 |
[23:06] | Fire in the hole! | 朝里面开火 |
[23:08] | Someone’s coming. | 有人来了 |
[23:09] | – We got to get out. – The children. | -我们得赶紧走 -那些孩子 |
[23:13] | Clear! | 安全 |
[23:15] | Front room clear! | 前屋安全 |
[23:16] | Who are the children, Ty? | 那些孩子是谁 泰 |
[23:18] | Where are they? | 他们在哪 |
[23:19] | Sir, they’ve entered the east side of the building. | 先生 他们已经进入大楼东面 |
[23:24] | SWAT’s in. | 特警队进去了 |
[23:27] | We got movement out front. | 前面有动静 |
[23:31] | Agent out front, watch your crossfire, | 屋前探员 小心交叉火力 |
[23:33] | watch your crossfire. | 小心交叉火力 |
[23:34] | Cleanup’s over. This is a bug-out. | 别管清理了 我们该撤退了 |
[23:36] | What about the children? | 那孩子呢 |
[23:38] | – Dad, forget the children. – We don’t have time! | -爸 别管孩子了 -我们没时间了 |
[23:39] | My guys have cleared a path out the west door. | 我的人清出了一条道去西门 |
[23:42] | They’ll create a distraction. | 他们会分散注意力 |
[23:43] | Cars will — | 车会… |
[23:44] | I will decide when the game changes. | 我来决定游戏什么时候改变 |
[23:47] | Dad. | 爸 |
[23:48] | We are not leaving the children. | 我们不能留下孩子 |
[24:05] | Clear! | 安全 |
[24:40] | Tyson, what are these? | 泰森 这些是什么 |
[24:43] | Meet my children. | 见见我的孩子吧 |
[24:57] | It must’ve killed you to learn | 你肯定很心痛吧 |
[24:59] | that every time you try to have a child, | 每次当你要孩子时 |
[25:02] | it just goes wrong. | 都会出错 |
[25:04] | Tyson, give me the gun. | 泰森 把枪给我 |
[25:06] | Withered, | 萎缩 |
[25:08] | like your brother, Agust. | 像你的弟弟 奥古斯特 |
[25:10] | Hunting you on his little shriveled legs. | 用他那又小又干瘪的腿追赶你 |
[25:14] | Was it just that you wanted two sons that could live? | 只是因为你希望两个儿子存活吗 |
[25:16] | Pit them against each other like you were? | 像你从前一样 让他们自相残杀吗 |
[25:19] | And this is why you created an empire of chemicals | 所以你创造了一个化学制药帝国 |
[25:21] | to control birth and death, | 来控制生死 |
[25:23] | to give these women a cocktail of drugs | 给这些女人各种药物 |
[25:25] | to fix your genetic failures? | 来治疗你的基因缺陷吗 |
[25:27] | She’s a lying whore, like your mother. | 她是个撒谎的婊子 像你母亲一样 |
[25:32] | Your mother? | 你母亲 |
[25:34] | Your mother was one of these girls, Ty. | 你母亲也是其中的一个女孩 泰 |
[25:37] | She escaped, like Karolina. | 她逃走了 就像卡洛琳娜一样 |
[25:39] | She deceived me and stole you. | 她骗了我 并偷走了你 |
[25:42] | And I found you, Tyson. | 我找到了你 泰森 |
[25:45] | Cronos’ wife brought Cronos down. | 克罗诺斯的妻子救下了克罗诺斯 |
[25:48] | Oh, no wonder he needs you to show your loyalty so badly. | 难怪他需要你向他表达忠诚 |
[25:51] | She deserves no loyalty. | 她不值得忠诚 |
[25:53] | She abandoned you. | 她抛弃了你 |
[25:57] | How did he know to find you? | 他怎么知道要去找你 |
[25:59] | Right after your mother died of a “Sudden lung infection.” | 就在你母亲突然死于”急性肺部感染”后 |
[26:03] | Kill her or give me the gun! | 杀了她 要不就把枪给我 |
[26:05] | Nils found you long before your mother died. | 尼尔斯早就在你母亲死前知道了你的存在 |
[26:08] | Nils the chemist. | 化学家尼尔斯 |
[26:11] | Nils the killer. | 杀人凶手尼尔斯 |
[26:13] | He killed your mother, Ty. | 他杀了你母亲 泰 |
[26:35] | FBI! | 联调局 |
[26:36] | FBI! Stop! | 联调局 站住 |
[26:37] | – Raisa, please stop! They’re the police! – It’s okay. You’re okay. | -瑞莎 住手 他们是警察 -没事 你没事了 |
[26:40] | – They’re the police! – You’re okay. You’re okay. | -他们是警察 -你没事了 没事了 |
[26:42] | – You’re gonna get out. – You stay with them. I’ll go. | -你会出去的 -你陪她们 我过去 |
[26:46] | You’re okay. You’re okay. | 你没事了 没事了 |
[26:51] | Freeze! FBI! | 站住 联调局 |
[26:54] | Step back. Step back for me, okay? | 退后 退后 好吗 |
[26:55] | We clear? | 安全吗 |
[26:56] | Krendler! | 克伦德勒 |
[27:15] | Agent Krendler. | 克伦德勒探员 |
[27:17] | Your mother lied just like she does. | 你母亲撒谎 就像她一样 |
[27:20] | She protected you. | 她保护了你 |
[27:21] | She stole you from me! | 她把你从我身边偷走 |
[27:23] | She raised you! | 她养大了你 |
[27:24] | She loved you until he came | 她一直爱着你 直到他出现 |
[27:27] | and he killed her and took you. | 他杀了她 并带走了你 |
[27:30] | Kill her, Tyson. | 杀了她 泰森 |
[27:30] | He groomed you, bent you. | 他培养了你 扭曲了你 |
[27:32] | Do it now, son. Stop this. | 现在动手 儿子 阻止这一切 |
[27:34] | See? He’s got you in a little jar, too, Ty. | 瞧 他也把你放在了小罐子里 泰 |
[27:38] | Poisoned, twisted. | 中了毒 被扭曲 |
[27:41] | You’re practically his twin. | 你几乎是他的双胞胎 |
[28:16] | It went under your vest. | 子弹打在了防弹衣下方 |
[28:21] | Get them out of here. | 带她们离开这里 |
[28:25] | Your lung’s ruptured. I need to hold pressure, okay? | 你的肺部被打穿 我需要压住 好吗 |
[28:28] | Get the women out. | 带那些女人出去 |
[28:32] | Find Starling. | 找到史达林 |
[28:38] | Call. | 上报 |
[28:41] | We have a man down. | 我们有成员倒下 |
[28:42] | – Who’s down? – Any sign of Starling? | -谁倒下了 -看到史达林了吗 |
[28:44] | …ler’s shot. He’s down. | …勒中枪 他受伤了 |
[28:46] | Repeat. Say again? | 重复 请重复 |
[28:47] | Repeat — Krendler is down. Send medics. | 重复 克伦德勒中枪 派医护人员进来 |
[28:49] | We don’t have an all-clear there. It’s still hot. | 我们无法确保安全 行动仍在进行 |
[28:51] | Send a medic in! Krendler needs a medic. | 派医护人员进去 克伦德勒需要救治 |
[28:53] | I’m sending three hostages out. | 我要送三名人质出来 |
[28:54] | Negative, Mapp. Exit is not clear. | 不行 马普 出口不安全 |
[28:56] | I repeat — exit is not clear. | 我重复 出口不安全 |
[28:58] | Copy. | 收到 |
[29:02] | Clarke, Tripathi, you have a hostile heading right for you. | 克拉克 特帕迪 敌方有一人出来 |
[29:05] | Sit tight. | 稍等 |
[29:11] | Go. You’re all clear. | 上 安全了 |
[30:14] | I-I still have two bullets. | 我还有两颗子弹 |
[30:17] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:21] | Is there a chance? | 还有机会吗 |
[30:24] | For me? | 对我而言 |
[30:27] | Ty, you didn’t come into the world like this. | 泰 你来到世界上时并不是这样 |
[30:32] | But everyone’s handed a burden, | 但所有人都有负担 |
[30:34] | and you couldn’t put yours down. | 而你放不下自己的 |
[30:37] | Abduction. | 绑架 |
[30:40] | Serial rape. | 连环强奸 |
[30:42] | Serial murder. | 连环杀人 |
[30:46] | And that’s yours to carry. | 那是你的重担 |
[30:48] | Always. | 从今到永远 |
[30:51] | Can you live with that? | 你能承受吗 |
[31:01] | But you saw me, right? | 但你看见我了 对吧 |
[31:07] | No. | 不 |
[31:11] | You were in my blind spot. | 你之前在我的盲区里 |
[31:17] | But I see you now. | 但我现在看见你了 |
[31:31] | Clarice. | 克拉丽丝 |
[32:03] | Gunshot wound through the diaphragm into the lung. | 子弹穿过横膈膜打中了肺部 |
[32:06] | Call ahead to the E.R. | 联系急诊室 |
[32:07] | Have a trauma team on standby and an O.R. ready. | 让创伤队和手术室做好准备 |
[32:38] | The damage was extensive. | 受伤面积很大 |
[32:40] | We repaired what we could, but he’s in critical condition. | 我们尽力修复了 但他现在还情况危急 |
[32:43] | The next 12 hours will be crucial. | 之后12小时很关键 |
[32:57] | This week on “Newsline” — | 本周的《时事纵横》 |
[32:59] | a stunning revelation in Washington, D.C., | 华盛顿特区爆出惊天大案 |
[33:02] | brings a shocking conclusion | 给残忍的河流浮尸谋杀案 |
[33:03] | to the brutal River Murders case. | 带来了令人震惊的结局 |
[33:06] | The FBI has definitive proof | 联调局已经掌握了确切证据 |
[33:08] | that the CEO of Alastor Pharmaceuticals, Nils Hagen, | 阿拉斯特制药的首席执行官尼尔斯·哈根 |
[33:11] | hired a contract killer to assassinate three women | 雇佣职业杀手暗杀三名女性 |
[33:15] | who experienced devastating side effects | 她们在参与阿拉斯特头疼药 |
[33:17] | when they participated in a clinical trial | 瑞普里索临床试验后 |
[33:20] | for the Alastor migraine drug Reprisol. | 均产生了严重的副作用 |
[33:23] | These women planned to come forward | 这些女性本打算公诸于世 |
[33:25] | and speak out when their lives were tragically cut short. | 说出真相 然而她们的生命却悲惨地被人夺去 |
[33:28] | Here to tell us her story is award-winning journalist | 下面有请获奖记者为我们陈述这个故事 |
[33:30] | Rebecca Clark-Sherman. | 瑞贝卡·克拉克-舍曼 |
[33:32] | If Angela Bird, Tess Laughty, | 如果安吉拉·伯德 苔丝·洛提 |
[33:34] | and Sandra Bishop hadn’t come forward, | 和桑德拉·毕肖普没有站出来 |
[33:37] | Reprisol would still be being prescribed. | 瑞普里索将依然被开具 |
[33:39] | And millions of women would be going through the heartache | 数百万名女性将经受令人心碎 |
[33:42] | and the devastation of pregnancy complications, | 和因出生缺陷导致的流产 |
[33:45] | from miscarriages to birth defects. | 而引起的悲伤怀孕并发症 |
[33:48] | Angela, Tess, and Sandra deserve to be remembered as heroes. | 安吉拉 苔丝和桑德拉应被视为英雄 |
[33:54] | I ran on a message of fighting a war | 我竞选时的口号 是与藏匿在 |
[33:56] | against the monsters among us. | 我们之间的怪物作斗争 |
[33:58] | 司法部 华盛顿特区 司法部长 露丝·马汀 | |
[33:59] | I will never again forget to support | 但我亦从未忘记 |
[34:02] | the survivors among us. | 我们中的幸存者 |
[34:06] | My office was able to stop Nils Hagen | 我的部门成功阻止了尼尔斯·哈根 |
[34:08] | and Alastor Pharmaceutical from committing heinous crimes | 和阿拉斯特制药公司继续犯下滔天大罪 |
[34:10] | 司法部 华盛顿特区 司法部长 露丝·马汀 | |
[34:11] | and destroying more innocent lives. | 并摧毁更多无辜人的性命 |
[34:15] | But there are more accomplices in this case. | 但这个案子还有更多帮凶 |
[34:19] | Lawmakers who took campaign money from Alastor | 立法者从阿拉斯特处拿了竞选资金 |
[34:22] | have actively conspired to delay and obstruct this investigation. | 并参与合谋拖延阻碍这次调查 |
[34:28] | Today, I’m appointing a special prosecutor | 今天 我要指认一位特殊检察官 |
[34:30] | to investigate any such congress people, | 调查与此案相关的国会议员 |
[34:33] | beginning with Llewellyn Gant. | 从卢埃林·甘特开刀 |
[34:37] | And myself. | 还有我本人 |
[34:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[34:43] | Catherine? | 凯瑟琳 |
[34:47] | I didn’t think you’d come. | 我没想到你会来 |
[34:50] | I didn’t think you’d want me to. | 我以为你不想让我来 |
[34:55] | I was in here before, | 我之前来过这里 |
[34:57] | after Buffalo Bill. | 在野牛比尔之后 |
[35:00] | No one visited me. | 没人来探访我 |
[35:03] | Not your mother? | 你母亲也没来吗 |
[35:05] | One of the counselors told me I wouldn’t allow it. | 其中有个心理医生说我不能有访客 |
[35:09] | I have no memory of that. | 我完全不记得 |
[35:12] | Bill really screwed with my head. | 比尔真的搅乱了我的脑子 |
[35:15] | Get out! | 出去 |
[35:17] | Get out! | 出去 |
[35:20] | I realized she was protecting me. | 我意识到她在保护我 |
[35:26] | It’s too dangerous. | 见人太危险了 |
[35:28] | For you, for us. | 对你也是 对我们也是 |
[35:30] | You have to get out. | 你得脱身了 |
[35:38] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[35:47] | I haven’t seen my mother since I was 10. | 我从十岁后就没见过我母亲了 |
[35:51] | How come? | 为什么 |
[35:54] | She sent me away from home. | 她把我送走了 |
[35:58] | First to live with relatives. | 一开始是和亲戚住 |
[36:02] | Then into an orphanage. | 后来送去了孤儿院 |
[36:07] | I have been | 我一直 |
[36:09] | mad at her for so long. | 记恨着她 |
[36:17] | She was just trying to protect me. | 她只是想保护我 |
[36:37] | I’m placing you on administrative leave. | 我要让你停职 |
[36:40] | It’s a damn shame, Mapp. | 真可惜 马普 |
[36:42] | I wish you could just follow orders. | 我希望你能听从命令 |
[36:44] | Your “Coalition’s” complaint is under review. | 你那个”联盟”的投诉已经在审核了 |
[36:47] | It’s really gaining momentum. | 现在势头越来越旺 |
[36:49] | But you people, | 但你们这些人 |
[36:52] | you don’t do yourselves any favor with stuff like this. | 干这种事对你们自己没好处 |
[36:56] | At the Academy, they tell us “An institution | 在学院 他们告诉我们 一个机构 |
[36:58] | is the lengthened shadow of a single man. | 是一个人的长影 |
[37:01] | Yes, sir. | 没错 |
[37:02] | And you would certainly make Director Hoover proud. | 你确实让胡佛局长很骄傲 |
[37:05] | Well, Mapp, I — | 马普 我… |
[37:06] | You work so hard to protect his institution. | 你非常努力保护他的机构 |
[37:09] | I wonder if that’s what bothers you most about me. | 不知这是否是你对我最不满的地方 |
[37:14] | That I’m more interested in protecting the people. | 我更在乎保护人民 |
[37:19] | Or is it just because I’m Black? | 或只是因为我是黑人 |
[37:29] | What? | 怎么了 |
[37:31] | I can’t call you “Boss.” | 我不能叫你”老大” |
[37:33] | I don’t — I don’t care if you’re acting whatever. | 我不 我不在乎你是代理还是什么 |
[37:35] | Don’t. I hate this crap. | 别喊 我讨厌这些 |
[37:37] | I’m up to my briefs in briefs. | 我这里一屁股事 |
[37:39] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[37:41] | I-I coerced a witness to get the information on Starling. | 我殴打了一位目击证人 才得到史达林的信息 |
[37:52] | The AG is not gonna hang you on this. | 司法部长不会追究你这点 |
[37:54] | You found Starling. | 你找到了史达林 |
[37:56] | She’s alive because of you. | 她活着是因为你 |
[37:58] | The SAC is never gonna hear about this. | 特别探员主管永远不会知道这点 |
[38:00] | He already has. | 他已经知道了 |
[38:02] | I filed a full report. | 我提交了完整报告 |
[38:04] | Kid, what are — what are you doing? | 小子 你 你干了什么 |
[38:08] | I made a choice, alright? | 我做了选择 好吗 |
[38:10] | I made a choice, and I’m living with it. | 我做了选择 我会承受 |
[38:26] | You been here the whole time? | 你一直在这里吗 |
[38:30] | We took shifts. | 我们轮流来的 |
[38:32] | Mostly Clarke. | 多数时候是克拉克 |
[38:36] | We got ’em. | 我们抓到他们了 |
[38:39] | We got ’em. | 我们抓到他们了 |
[38:47] | That’s the short version. | 这是简短的版本 |
[38:50] | I can tell you everything, but I think you should rest. | 我可以告诉你一切 但我觉得你该休息 |
[38:54] | You quit the team. | 你放弃了小组 |
[38:57] | I quit myself. | 我放弃了自己 |
[39:01] | But I’d like to come back, | 但我想回来 |
[39:04] | if you’ll have me. | 如果你愿意要我 |
[39:08] | No. | 不 |
[39:14] | I’m sitting you down. | 我要让你休整一番 |
[39:18] | Two weeks, minimum, mandatory. | 最少两周 强制的 |
[39:23] | – And if you — – That — That sounds good. | -如果你… -那 那听上去很棒 |
[39:27] | That sounds good. | 听上去很棒 |
[39:28] | I’d like that. | 我很乐意 |
[39:31] | Thank you, Sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[39:33] | I should get shot more. | 我该多多挨子弹 |
[39:38] | 华府最好汽车销售 华盛顿特区 | |
[39:50] | Why are you denying me this chance to own the radio | 你为什么不给我在高级车里 |
[39:53] | in that fancy car? | 选电台的机会 |
[39:56] | Well, alone is good. | 独处很好 |
[40:01] | You’re so you. | 不愧是你 |
[40:09] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[40:18] | I had it fixed. | 我修好了 |
[40:21] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:22] | But it saved your life, Clarice. | 但它救了你的命 克拉丽丝 |
[40:23] | If I hadn’t seen it, | 如果我没看到 |
[40:25] | I wouldn’t have known to find you. | 就不知道该去找你 |
[40:28] | So I added a bead for that. | 所以我为此加了一颗珠子 |
[40:32] | Our bead. | 我们的珠子 |
[40:35] | It’s your old necklace. | 这是你的旧项链 |
[40:36] | But it’s also new. | 但也是新的 |
[40:48] | ♪ Almost heaven ♪ | ♪宛若天堂♪ |
[40:51] | ♪ West Virginia | ♪西弗吉尼亚♪ |
[40:54] | ♪ Blue Ridge Mountains ♪ | ♪蓝色山脊♪ |
[40:57] | ♪ Shenandoah River ♪ | ♪雪纳杜河♪ |
[41:01] | So you can wear it. Or not. | 所以你可以戴着 不戴也行 |
[41:05] | But I think you should hang on to it. | 但我觉得你应该留着 |
[41:07] | ♪ Younger than the mountains ♪ | ♪比群山年轻♪ |
[41:10] | We can’t pretend the bad things that happened to us | 我们不能假装自己遇到的糟心事 |
[41:12] | didn’t happen. | 没发生过 |
[41:14] | ♪ Country roads, take me home ♪ | ♪乡村路 带我回家♪ |
[41:20] | ♪ To the place where I belong ♪ | ♪带我落叶归根♪ |
[41:26] | ♪ West Virginia ♪ | ♪西弗吉尼亚♪ |
[41:30] | ♪ Mountain mama, take me home ♪ | ♪山川之母 带我回家♪ |
[41:33] | We can just try to turn them into something beautiful. | 我们只能努力转祸为福 |
[41:39] | ♪ Take me home, country roads ♪ | ♪带我回家 乡村路♪ |
[41:57] | Hi, Mama. | 好久不见 妈 |