Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

克拉丽丝(Clarice)第1季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 克拉丽丝(Clarice)第1季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] Angela Bird, Tess Laughty, Sandra Bishop — 安吉拉·伯德 苔丝·洛提 桑德拉·毕肖普
[00:04] they were not random victims of a serial killer. 她们不是连环杀手随机挑选的受害者
[00:06] 阿拉斯特制药 瑞普里索
[00:07] Those women were whistleblowers, 那些女人是吹哨人
[00:09] and they died trying to tell a story. 她们死于试图讲述一个故事
[00:11] A story that isn’t over. 一个未完待续的故事
[00:12] Starling, get this accountant on our payroll. 史达林 让那个会计配合我们工作
[00:13] Julia. 茱莉亚
[00:15] You sure are here late. 你今天待得很晚啊
[00:16] Yes. Lots to go through. 对 有很多文件要看
[00:17] I just wanted to say 我只想说
[00:18] you’re doing great work, Gordon. 你干得很好 戈登
[00:20] What — What did you say? 你刚才说什么
[00:22] See you soon. 回见
[00:24] I found where his mother lives. 我找到了他母亲的住处
[00:25] – Whose mother? – Buffalo Bill’s. -谁的母亲 -野牛比尔
[00:26] 莱拉·甘姆 哀痛的母亲 还是学徒杀手的主人
[00:27] I’m going to go see her. 我要去见她
[00:29] Do you remember the first thing you said to me? 你还记得你对我说的第一句话吗
[00:31] I said… FBI! You’re safe. 联调局 你安全了
[00:34] That was a lie. 那是个谎言
[00:35] I’ll never be safe. 我永远不会安全
[00:36] Neither will you. 你也是
[00:38] Can you sleep? 你能睡着吗
[00:40] Or do moths wake you up? 还是说蛾子会让你惊醒
[00:42] There’s no one for you. 没有人会帮你
[00:43] Just me. 只有我
[01:10] B14 B14 B-14. B-14.
[01:15] A reminder that the prize for this game 提醒一下 这场游戏的大奖
[01:18] is a beautiful German chocolate cake, 是个漂亮的德国巧克力蛋糕
[01:20] courtesy of Laraine Narducci. 由拉琳·纳尔杜奇提供
[01:23] Thank you, Laraine. 感谢拉琳
[01:24] You went out of your comfort zone for this one. 这个蛋糕让你突破了舒适圈
[01:39] N12 N-12.
[01:41] N12 N-12.
[01:43] Excuse me. 不好意思
[01:46] Can we play on more than one card? 我们能在不止一张卡片上玩吗
[01:50] Yep. 可以
[01:53] Sorry, I’ve never played before. 抱歉 我以前从来没玩过
[01:57] Do I know you? 我认识你吗
[01:59] No. 不
[02:01] You sure look familiar. 你看着倒是很眼熟
[02:05] I’ve never been here. 我从没来过这
[02:07] Oh, I know that. 这个我知道
[02:09] No one here’s pretty. 这里没有漂亮人
[02:10] I16 I-16.
[02:13] I16 I-16.
[02:16] You can play as many as you can keep track of. 只要你记得住 你玩多少张都可以
[02:20] Thank you. 谢谢
[02:24] G47 G-47.
[02:26] G47 G-47.
[02:29] You got one there. 你那里有一个
[02:45] He found me in the file room. 他发现我在档案室
[02:46] He kind of cornered me. 他把我堵在那了
[02:48] Scared the hell out of me. 快把我吓死了
[02:49] I’m so sorry, Julia. 我很抱歉 茱莉亚
[03:01] Oh, my God. This — 天啊 这…
[03:03] Those are all people I work with. 那些都是我的同事
[03:04] 《东岸法律期刊》 首都特区成长最快的事务所
[03:06] Julia, is this the man who threatened you? 茱莉亚 威胁你的人是这个人吗
[03:07] Yes. Joe Hudlin. 对 乔·哈德林
[03:09] He used my name — my…name from before. 他叫了我的名字 我…之前的名字
[03:12] He was telling me he knew exactly who I was. 他是在告诉我他知道我的过去
[03:15] How did he know that? 他怎么会知道
[03:16] I didn’t tell anyone. Why would I? 我谁都没告诉 我没理由
[03:18] Honestly, I find that people feel pretty comfortable 说实话 我发现大家能很随便
[03:20] sharing my story without so much as a thought, 和别人讲我的事 都不过脑子
[03:22] – much less a reason. – Well, I promise, -更别说什么理由了 -我保证
[03:24] I will never violate your trust in that way. 我永远都不会那样辜负你的信任
[03:27] Someone must have tipped Hudlin that we’re talking to you, 一定有人向哈德林透露我们在和你会面
[03:29] and he probably looked into your background. 他很可能调查了你的过去
[03:31] I’m so sorry. 我非常抱歉
[03:32] I don’t know why I’m helping you. 我不知道我为什么要帮助你
[03:34] I could lose my job, my — my life, Erin’s life. 我可能会丢掉工作 我的命 艾琳的命
[03:38] This is — This is crazy. 这… 这太疯狂了
[03:40] A-And this is what you do for a living? 而你是以这个谋生的
[03:41] You just go chasing after terrible, evil men. 你去追捕邪恶的坏人
[03:45] Yeah. 对
[03:46] Why? 为什么
[03:48] Can’t dance. 我不会跳舞
[03:50] Sorry. 对不起
[03:51] Uh, Julia, you’ve met Special Agent Esquivel. 茱莉亚 你见过埃斯奎维尔特别探员
[03:53] This is Special Agent Clarke. 这位是克拉克特别探员
[03:54] Julia brought us all the R&D reports 茱莉亚给我们带来了
[03:55] from the Stage Three Reprisol Trial. 瑞普里索三期临床试验的所有报告
[03:58] Thank you. 谢谢
[03:59] And the families of these women would thank you, too. 这些女性的家人也会感谢你
[04:02] Oh, my God. 我的天
[04:12] Glad to help. 乐于协助你们
[04:15] Julia? Uh, would you like a cruller? 茱莉亚 你想来个油炸面包圈吗
[04:21] Uh, thank you, Julia, and we will need your eye 谢谢你茱莉亚 我们需要你帮忙
[04:23] – making sense of all this. – Sure. -理解这一切 -当然
[04:25] Happy to answer any questions you have. 你们有问题尽管问
[04:28] And, uh, you’re good with her seeing all the… 你不担心吗 让她看见所有这些…
[04:31] Can we trust her? 我们能信任她吗
[04:37] Can I ask why we’re doing this in a basement? 我能问问我们为什么要在地下室做这个吗
[04:40] This investigation is highly sensitive. 这个调查非常敏感
[04:43] And not entirely sanctioned. 也没有得到完全的授权批准
[04:47] Great. 太棒了
[04:52] That’s Krendler. 克伦德勒找我
[04:53] Julia, it’s my boss. 茱莉亚 我上司找我
[04:55] I have to go. I’m so sorry. 我得走了 很抱歉
[04:56] I’ll be right back. 我马上回来
[04:59] Can you just make sure Clarke doesn’t spook her? 你能看着点 别让卡拉克吓到她妈
[05:02] Clarke can only be himself. 克拉克天生如此
[05:04] I mean it. 我认真的
[05:06] What’s with the punching? 你打我干嘛
[05:18] – Yes, sir? – I’m at Ruth Martin’s apartment. -是我 长官 -我在露丝·马汀的公寓
[05:20] The AG is here with me. 司法部长跟我在一起
[05:22] Catherine has…run off. 凯瑟琳… 离家出走了
[05:24] Apparently, she saw an ex-boyfriend yesterday, 很显然 她昨天和前男友见了面
[05:26] – and it upset her, and now – Clarice, Catherine talks to you. -她很不开心 -克拉丽丝 凯瑟琳跟你聊天
[05:28] Did she mention anything? 她提到过什么吗
[05:33] ma’am, have you been through her room? 长官 你搜过她的房间吗
[05:36] For what? 找什么
[05:38] She’s been gathering information about… 她一直在收集整理…
[05:42] Buffalo Bill’s mother. 野牛比尔母亲的消息
[05:43] – What the hell? – What?! -搞什么鬼 -什么
[05:44] Clarice, what is going on? 克拉丽丝 怎么回事
[05:46] Catherine told me she had located Jame Gumb’s mother, 凯瑟琳告诉我她找到了詹姆·古姆的母亲
[05:49] and she might have gone to… confront her. 她可能是去… 跟她对质了
[05:53] When did she tell you this? 她什么时候跟你说的
[05:54] When I came for dinner. 我去吃饭那天
[05:55] And you didn’t see fit to tell me? 但你没想到要告诉我吗
[05:57] She told me in confidence, ma’am. 她是私下里告诉我的 长官
[05:59] You don’t keep Catherine’s confidences from me! 你不能把凯瑟琳的事瞒着我
[06:01] I didn’t bring you here to be her friend! 我请你来我家不是跟她做朋友的
[06:03] Starling, Starling, what is she thinking? 史达林 史达林 她想干什么
[06:06] I don’t think Catherine knows, really. 我觉得凯瑟琳自己也不知道 真的
[06:07] She said she wanted to make Lila Gumb… 她说她想让莱拉·古姆
[06:10] “See her.” “看见她”
[06:12] – Lila Gumb? – It’s his mother’s name. -莱拉·古姆 -是他母亲的名字
[06:13] She’s changed it since. That’s all I know. 她后来改了名字 我就知道这些
[06:16] Okay, we’ll run the woman’s social. 我们会查一下这个女人的资料
[06:17] Check it against Motor Vehicles. 用她的车辆记录对比一下
[06:18] I’ll have someone at IRS, they’ll have a look. 我在车管所有熟人 我让他们查一下
[06:22] Starling? You’ve gone quiet. 史达林 你不说话了
[06:24] What else, Starling? Speak up! 还有什么 史达林 说话
[06:27] If we’re looking for Lila Gumb, 如果我们想查莱拉·古姆
[06:28] I’d look at the evidence from Buffalo Bill’s basement. 我会从野牛比尔地下室搜集的证据入手
[06:34] Go to my office. I’ll have it there for you. 去我办公室 我让他们给你准备好
[06:49] Are you free to come to Justice with me? 你有空跟我去一趟司法部吗
[06:51] There’s some evidence waiting that could really use your eye. 有一些证据需要你帮我看一下
[06:54] Can it wait? I’m about to file my complaint. 能等等吗 我正要提交投诉
[06:56] It can’t. 等不了
[06:57] Then can you find someone else? 那你能找别人去吗
[06:59] It’s Bill. 是比尔的
[07:08] We’re trying to find Jame Gumb’s mother. 我们想要找到詹姆·古姆的母亲
[07:11] The only place I can think to look 我唯一能想到可以去找的地方
[07:13] is in the evidence from the Buffalo Bill case. 就是野牛比尔案留下的证据
[07:16] We don’t have a lot of time. 我们时间不多了
[07:17] Catherine might be about to do something very…foolish. 凯瑟琳可能打算去做一些…蠢事
[07:26] Ladies. 女士们
[07:37] Let us know if you need anything. 如果需要什么随时找我
[07:42] You okay? 你能行吗
[07:43] To be here? 来这个地方
[08:22] You were at bingo. 你之前在宾果店里
[08:25] I-I need to talk to you. 我需要跟你谈谈
[08:30] Okay, hon. 好啊 亲爱的
[08:32] What’s wrong? What do you need? 出什么事了 你想要什么
[08:35] About your son. 关于你儿子
[08:49] You with “The Tattler”? 你是《闲谈》小报的人吗
[08:50] – No, I just wanted — – You little bitch. -不 我就是想 -你这个小贱货
[08:53] Following me, at my church? 从教堂跟踪我过来
[08:56] Get the hell off my property, or I’m gonna call the police. 从我家门口滚开 要不我就报警了
[08:58] No, no, no. No. Wait. 不 不 不 等等
[09:02] Ah, the hell. 见鬼了
[09:03] Now, see? That was your own fault. 看见了吧 这都是你自己的错
[09:05] I didn’t mean to hurt you. 我没想要伤害你
[09:06] – Let me look. – Don’t touch me! -让我看看 -别碰我
[09:19] How does it feel to be so beautiful? 这么美丽是什么感觉
[10:02] Please don’t die. 求你别死
[10:03] Please don’t die. 求你别死
[10:10] He was wearing these when you — 他当时就是戴着这个
[10:16] He would starve them so their skin would slacken. 他会饿着她们 让她们的皮肤变得松弛
[10:22] And then he’d play a game with them. 然后他跟她们玩游戏
[10:25] He’d turn out all the lights… 他把所有的灯都关掉…
[10:29] …and hunt them in the basement before he killed them. 在地下室猎杀她们 然后杀死她们
[10:43] This is the mother. 这是他母亲
[10:49] From these film reels. 在这些录影带里
[10:52] 地点 普莱恩维尤 对象 莱拉·古姆
[11:16] He watched this so many times, 他看了很多遍
[11:18] there’s almost more Scotch tape then celluloid here. 胶片上贴满了胶带
[11:21] He was a big fan. 他对她着迷
[11:23] He barely knew her, actually. 其实他根本不认识她
[11:25] She lost him when Jame was 2. 詹姆两岁的时候她失去了抚养权
[11:26] He grew up in foster homes. 他在寄养家庭长大
[11:31] Sort of like me, yeah. 是啊 跟我有点像
[11:33] He’s nothing like you. 跟你一点不像
[11:34] No. 不
[11:35] I was sent away — 我是被送走的
[11:38] he was taken away, 他是被带走的
[11:39] then returned to his grandparents for a time. 然后有一段时间送回了外公外婆那里
[11:51] He idolized her. 他崇拜她
[11:54] Fetishized his mother. 迷恋他的母亲
[11:56] He loved her. 他爱她
[11:57] He was trying to get back to her. 他想要回到她的身边
[12:01] Well, we always end up going home. 我们最后总会回家
[12:09] Home. 家
[12:20] When Jame’s grandparents — Lila’s parents — died, 当詹姆的外公外婆 莱拉的父母过世时
[12:22] the funeral was in… Carney’s Point, 葬礼是在…卡尼斯波因特
[12:25] New Jersey. 新泽西州
[12:26] Look for “Lilas” and “Gumbs” in — 找找”莱拉”和”古姆”的名字…
[12:28] Let’s call the Newark Division. 我们打给纽瓦克分局
[12:31] Please don’t die. Please don’t die. 拜托别死 拜托别死
[12:44] No. Go on ahead. I’ll meet you there. 不 你先去 我到那里跟你汇合
[12:47] Okay. 好的
[12:48] What is it? 这是什么
[12:49] The residence of a Lila Kinney, 是一个叫莱拉·基尼的人的住所
[12:51] formerly owned by a Thomas Gumb. 房子之前归一个叫托马斯·古姆的人所有
[12:53] Maybe a grandfather. It’s a family home. 可能是外公 是祖宅
[12:56] She changed her name and went there to hide. 她改了名字后躲在了那里
[12:58] This is where Catherine went. 凯瑟琳去了这里
[12:59] So, where are we sending this? The Newark office? 那我们把这个发到哪里 纽瓦克警局吗
[13:01] The last thing Catherine needs 凯瑟琳最不需要的
[13:02] is a SWAT team crashing through the windows. 就是特警队破窗而入
[13:05] It’ll go bad. It’ll go so bad. 事情会变糟 会变得很糟
[13:09] I have to go. 我得去
[13:10] I can’t go with you. 我不能和你一起去
[13:12] We’re turning in our complaint for the Coalition Lawsuit 我们今晚正要提交黑人联盟的诉讼
[13:14] to the EEOC tonight. 给公平就业机会委员会
[13:16] And, honestly, as your friend, 而且老实说 作为你的朋友
[13:19] I’ll tell you this girl isn’t your problem. 我要告诉你这个女孩不是你的问题
[13:22] She has plenty of resources available to her. 她有足够多的资源
[13:24] Ardelia, there is one person alive in this world 阿蒂丽娅 这世上只有一个活着的人
[13:27] who shares that basement with Catherine. 和凯瑟琳一起经历过那个地下室
[13:28] You’ve been wearing this too long. 你承担这些事情太长时间了
[13:34] You don’t have to anymore. 你不必再这样了
[13:43] – Ardelia… – I know. -阿蒂丽娅… -我知道
[13:44] You hope we get it done today. 你希望我们能今天能成功
[13:47] I know you hope for that. 我知道你这么希望
[13:50] We will. 我们会办到的
[13:53] Be careful. 当心点
[13:54] You, too. 你也是
[14:09] Please don’t die. 拜托别死
[14:11] I wasn’t trying to hurt you. 我没想过要伤害你
[14:13] I-I was just trying to talk to you, 我…我只是想跟你谈谈
[14:15] a-and you came at me, and I got scared, okay? 你冲着我跑来 而我受到了惊吓 好吗
[14:18] Please. 拜托
[14:29] Are you sure? 你确定吗
[14:30] I don’t know anything for sure, ma’am, 我不能确定任何事 长官
[14:32] but that’s where I’d go. 但我会去那里
[14:33] Give me the address. I’ll call it in. 把地址给我 我会派人去那里
[14:35] Actually, ma’am, I think I should go. 事实上 长官 我想我应该去
[14:38] Say more. 再多说一点
[14:39] Okay, respectfully, ma’am, a SWAT team has one job, 好吧 恕我直言 女士 特警队有一个任务
[14:42] and we both know what that is. 我们都知道那是什么
[14:44] If I go, I can get Catherine out of there safely. 我去的话 我能平安将凯瑟琳带离那里
[14:47] You can’t afford to have this blow up. 你承受不起搞砸这件事
[14:49] Neither can she. This is both of your lives. 她也不能 这关乎到你们俩的性命
[14:51] Starling, it’s yours, too. 史达林 也关系到你的
[14:53] Yes, sir. But I’m a trained FBI agent. 是的 长官 但我是名训练有素的联调局特工
[14:56] Now, ma’am, I need you to call it. 女士 我现在需要你下达命令
[15:02] Clarice, bring her home. 克拉丽丝 把她带回家来
[15:42] Wake up! 醒醒
[15:45] Get the hell out of my house. 快滚出我家
[15:55] Go! Why can’t you people leave me alone? 快滚 为什么你们这些人不能放过我
[15:57] I’m not a reporter. 我不是一名记者
[15:59] He’s dead. 他死了
[16:00] It’s over. 都结束了
[16:06] Wait. 等等
[16:07] Those curls. 那些卷发
[16:09] Oh, Lord. 老天
[16:10] You’re the Senator’s girl. 你是那个参议员的女儿
[16:13] You’re Catherine. 你是凯瑟琳
[16:14] You know my name? 你知道我的名字
[16:16] I knew I recognized you. 我就知道我认得你
[16:18] You look different. 你现在变样了
[16:21] You weren’t skinny. 你之前不那么瘦
[16:24] What do you want? 你想干什么
[16:25] I need to… 我得…
[16:27] – ask you — – I don’t know anything. -问你… -我什么都不知道
[16:29] You have to. 你一定知道
[16:30] Why? 为什么
[16:31] He went into foster care when he was 2. 他两岁的时候就去寄养中心了
[16:35] I pushed him out of my brain 我强迫自己忘记他
[16:37] until I read about him in the newspaper last year. 直到去年在报纸上看到他的消息
[16:41] That’s how I know your name. 所以我知道了你的名字
[16:42] Same way I know the name “Buffalo Bill.” 就像我知道”野牛比尔”这个名字一样
[16:45] – Get out. – Please don’t lie. -滚出去 -请别再撒谎了
[16:47] He was like a wreck that happened. 他就像一场事故残骸
[16:50] A car crash. 一场车祸
[16:53] Get out! 滚出去
[16:53] Stop lying to me! You know him! 别再对我撒谎了 你了解他
[16:55] I don’t! Go! 我不了解 快走
[16:57] Go where? 去哪
[16:58] He’s everywhere. 他无处不在
[17:00] He’s everywhere except here, 除了这里 他无处不在
[17:03] and that doesn’t make any sense. 而这根本说不通
[17:07] Everybody thinks it’s cool or funny. 所有人都觉得这很酷或很有趣
[17:13] These monsters… 这些禽兽…
[17:15] …they leave human beings behind, 他们留下了人类
[17:19] like… 比如
[17:23] …like you. 比如你
[17:26] And me. 和我
[17:28] If I could help you, I would. 我要是能帮你 我会的
[17:36] Don’t you think you were entitled to a life? 你难道不认为自己有好好生活的资格吗
[17:42] Yeah. 是的
[17:45] But his father sure didn’t when he ran off, 但他父亲离开时 肯定不这么想
[17:48] left me behind like… 把我抛下 就好像…
[17:51] Oh, they all do it, honey. 他们都这么做 亲爱的
[17:53] Some way or another, they toss the girls to the wolves. 无论如何 他们会想办法把女孩们扔进狼群
[18:02] You’re just a rich girl who found that out late. 你只是个很晚才认识到这点的富家女
[18:07] Go home to your mother. 回家去找你母亲
[18:11] Have her tell you the facts of life. 让她告诉你生活的真相
[18:15] You don’t know my mother. 你不了解我母亲
[18:18] I know she wants you to be alright. 我知道她想让你没事
[18:28] You won. 你赢了
[18:31] What? 什么
[18:33] The bingo game. 宾果游戏
[18:36] Yeah, I did. 对 我赢了
[18:41] Never won anything in my life. 我这辈子什么都没赢过
[18:46] I took it like it could be a sign. 我把它当作一个征兆
[18:53] Look, girl… 孩子…
[18:55] I can’t help you. 我帮不了你
[18:57] I told you, he’s a stranger. 我说过 他就是个陌生人
[18:58] His skin cream is in your bathroom. 他的护肤霜就在你的浴室里
[19:01] What? 什么
[19:03] The smell. 那个味道
[19:05] I’ve never smelled it anywhere 我从来没有在其它地方闻到过
[19:07] but the hole in the ground. 除了那个地洞
[19:10] I had to smell like that! 我身上就有那股味道
[19:14] Tell me what you did to make him — 告诉我你做了什么 让他变成那样
[19:17] Mrs. Kinney? 基尼女士
[19:20] Shut up. 闭嘴
[19:24] Lila Kinney? FBI. 莱拉·基尼 联调局
[19:37] Catherine? 凯瑟琳
[20:17] If you look, something’s weird about how we paid the CRO. 你看 我们给首席风险官的支付方式有点奇怪
[20:19] Here are payouts to Lockyer Laboratories, Inc. 这是给洛克耶实验室股份有限公司的付款
[20:22] That’s for the Phase Three Reprisol trial. 这是给瑞普里索三期临床试验的
[20:25] Here are more payouts a year later. 一年后有更多付款
[20:30] Lockyer Labs, LLC. 洛克耶实验室有限责任公司
[20:33] They’re two different Federal Tax IDs. 它们是两个不同的联邦税号
[20:34] They’re two different companies. 是两家不同的公司
[20:36] It’s a shell company. 是家壳公司
[20:37] Alastor set it up to scrub the results before the sale. 阿拉斯特成立它是为了在销售前清理结果
[20:41] At least they tried something 至少他们在杀害三名吹哨人之前
[20:42] before murdering three whistleblowers. 还尝试做了些努力
[20:44] And there’s something else. 还有一件事
[20:45] Joe Hudlin is getting an absurdly high percentage 乔·哈德林拿到了对律师来说
[20:49] of the sale for a lawyer. 高得离谱的佣金
[20:50] Like, 0.08%. 万分之八
[20:53] It’s $10 million. 是一千万美金
[20:57] So, Hudlin stood to gain from faking the trial results? 所以哈德林伪造试验结果能谋利吗
[21:01] Definitely. 肯定的
[21:15] Is there something I can help you with, Agent Clarke? 有什么要我帮忙的吗 克拉克探员
[21:18] I-I don’t think so. Uh… 没 没有…
[21:20] Yeah. I can see the buffet of questions in your eyes. 我从你的眼睛里看到一连串的问题
[21:24] “Uh, Julia, what bathroom do you use? “茱莉亚 你用什么卫生间
[21:27] Uh, how could you ever give up being a man?” 你怎么会放弃当男人”
[21:30] “If I think you’re hot, does that make me gay? “如果我觉得你性感 那我是不是同性恋
[21:32] – When did –” – Okay, stop, stop, stop, stop. -什么时候–” -好了 停 停 停 停
[21:33] I ge– I get it, but you don’t know me, 我 我懂了 但你并不了解我
[21:36] and I-I don’t — I don’t need to know all that. 我 我 我不用知道所有那些内容
[21:39] Then what do you need to know? 那你想要知道什么
[21:43] Wh– I was gonna ask if, um… 我是打算问…
[21:47] you dyed your hair. 你是不是染了头发
[21:51] My sister — on her 13th birthday, 我妹妹 十三岁生日时
[21:55] our mother let her dye her hair. 我母亲同意她染头发
[21:56] Same color as yours. 和你一样的颜色
[21:58] She liked it so much, she bought extra packets of the stuff. 她特别喜欢 又买了几盒
[22:02] Not that she ever got to use them. 只是她再也没机会用了
[22:05] Did she pass away? 她去世了吗
[22:10] She disappeared. 她失踪了
[22:12] Someone took her, trafficked her. 有人绑架了她 把她卖了
[22:15] Yeah, we’re still looking. 我们还在找
[22:17] I am. 我还在找
[22:21] I’m sorry. 对不起
[22:24] Thank you. 谢谢你
[22:25] Anyway, a few years back, they discontinued the shade. 几年前 这个色号停产了
[22:28] So, I-I was thinking that maybe… 我 我在想也许…
[22:31] they brought it back again. 他们现在又开始生产了
[22:34] It’s — It’s my natural color. 这 这是我天生的发色
[22:37] Yes. 这样
[22:41] It looks nice, anyway. 挺好看的
[22:44] Okay. Uh, let’s get back to work, huh? 那我们继续工作吧
[22:48] Anybody want a coffee or… 有人要喝咖啡什么的吗
[23:03] You okay? 你还好吗
[23:06] Yeah, I just… 没事 只是…
[23:08] I feel like you’re asking me to burn my house down 我感觉 你们让我还在房子里时
[23:11] while I’m still standing in it. 就把房子烧了
[23:15] The house was always on fire. 房子总是在着火
[23:17] It was burning when you walked in. 你走进去时已经在烧了
[23:25] Let me know if Starling checks in. 如果史达林来电 告诉我
[23:28] My guys didn’t even know she left, much less where she went. 我的人都不知道她走了 更别说她去哪了
[23:31] – That was the point, Paul. – She’s my agent. -这才是关键 保罗 -她是我的探员
[23:33] Starling is my agent, and I’ll remind you, so are you. 史达林是我的探员 而且我要提醒你 你也是
[23:37] We are not gonna do this again, Ruth. 我们不要再这样了 露丝
[23:39] Really? We’re gonna talk about this now? 是吗 我们现在要谈这个吗
[23:41] – When my daughter is — – Yes. -在我的女儿还… -对
[23:45] Because last time Catherine went missing, 因为上次凯瑟琳不见了时
[23:46] you did the same thing. 你也是这样
[23:48] – Have you forgotten? – Paul. -你忘了吗 -保罗
[23:49] You made a backdoor deal with a serial murderer 你和一个连环杀手暗中交易
[23:51] to get information about who took her. 获取她被谁绑架的信息
[23:53] You undermined the FBI. 你损害了联调局
[23:54] You put lives in danger. 你让生命受到威胁
[23:56] And you were right there with me, 当时你跟我一起做了决定
[23:57] so I don’t know why now, suddenly — 我不明白你现在为什么突然
[23:59] And we sprung a maniac from confinement, 我们让一个疯子越狱
[24:01] where he escaped and eviscerated two cops 他把两个警察开膛破肚
[24:03] and a paramedic and God knows who else! 还有医护人员 天知道还有谁
[24:05] We did that! 是我们干的
[24:13] Have you ever thought about those cops, Ruth? 你想过那些警察吗 露丝
[24:15] Have you? 你想过吗
[24:17] You are about one word from losing your job. 再多说一句 你就要失去工作了
[24:23] The only thing either of us wanted to do… 我们俩唯一想做的
[24:26] was make the choices that kept people safe. 就是做出保证人们安全的选择
[24:31] And you’re risking her life. 而你却用她的生命冒险
[24:33] I am trusting her. 我这是信任她
[24:34] Which is something you’ve never done. 是你从没做过的事
[24:36] I don’t trust her not to get herself killed. 那是因为她会害得自己被杀
[24:47] Did you always use that lotion? 你一直用那个乳液吗
[24:50] Did he want me to smell like you? 他想让我闻起来像你吗
[24:52] I lost him when he was 2. 他2岁时我就失去了他
[24:56] He couldn’t have remembered — 他不可能记得
[24:57] Lost him? 失去了他
[24:59] What did you do? 你干了什么
[25:00] I drank. 我喝酒了
[25:03] I was a drinker. 我是个酒鬼
[25:05] But the State wasn’t gonna let me have him, 但法庭不愿把他给我
[25:07] so I asked my Momma and Daddy to take him in. 所以我让父母收养了他
[25:11] Tell me about the smell. 告诉我那股味道
[25:14] I’m telling you! 我正在告诉你
[25:16] My mother’s bathroom. 我母亲的厕所
[25:20] She didn’t even like it. 她甚至不喜欢
[25:23] My father did. 我父亲喜欢
[25:26] She said the smell gave her a headache, 她说这味道让她头疼
[25:29] but she wore it for him. 但她为了他涂
[25:31] That’s where I found it. 我就是在那找到的
[25:35] And Jame did, too. 詹姆也是
[25:36] Your boy wanted my skin soft and loose, 你的儿子想让我的皮肤柔软松弛
[25:42] so it would peel off me. 为了方便从我身上剥皮
[25:47] He was… 他
[25:51] He was disconnected. 他很孤僻
[25:55] My mother called him “Hateful.” 我母亲说他”可恨”
[25:58] What did they do to him? 他们对他干了什么
[26:01] Tell me! 告诉我
[26:03] – I can’t. – Tell me! -我不能 -告诉我
[26:05] Catherine? 凯瑟琳
[26:11] Hand me the gun, okay? 把枪给我 好吗
[26:14] Hello, Clarice. 你好 克拉丽丝
[26:18] Lila. 莱拉
[26:20] This is the bitch who killed your son. 这贱人杀了你儿子
[26:35] Catherine, put the gun down. Let’s go home. 凯瑟琳 把枪放下 我们回家
[26:37] Did my mother send you here? 是我母亲让你来的吗
[26:39] Mrs. Kinney, go. 基尼太太 快走
[26:40] – Go now. – Don’t. -赶紧走 -别动
[26:42] I don’t buy her being a parent all of a sudden. 我不相信她突然之间就成了家长
[26:44] Well, what if she did send her? Your momma? 如果确实是她派她来的呢 你妈妈
[26:47] Someone’s gotta take care of you. 总有人要照顾你
[26:49] You’re thin as a stray dog. 你像流浪狗一样骨瘦如柴
[26:51] This is on you, Catherine. Not your mother. 这是你的问题 凯瑟琳 与你母亲无关
[26:54] I know you two are caught up in some hard stuff, 我知道你们有过很不愉快的过节
[26:56] but that doesn’t mean she isn’t standing by you 100%. 但那不意味着她没有百分百支持你
[26:59] Love doesn’t always look like we want it to. 爱不总是如我们所愿
[27:01] It’s time to move on. 是时候放下了
[27:02] Move on? What about you? 放下 那你呢
[27:05] I could draw his house from memory, 我可以闭着眼睛画下他的房子
[27:08] and you can’t remember half your time in that basement. 你甚至不记得自己在地下室的一半时间
[27:11] Your mother probably has a scrapbook 你母亲或许有本剪贴簿
[27:14] filled with your articles in it! 贴满了你的文章
[27:15] Get out! Get out! 出去 出去
[27:17] Catherine, put the gun down! 凯瑟琳 把枪放下
[27:19] Stop! Everyone. 都别吵了 各位
[27:21] Catherine, you’re right. 凯瑟琳 你说得对
[27:24] I think about him every day. 我每天都想他
[27:26] Every single day. 每一天
[27:28] I’ll tell you what I can, alright? 我会告诉你我知道的 好吗
[27:34] Of course I think about them. 我当然会想他们
[27:36] Those officers. 那些警察
[27:38] I have dreams about them. 我会梦见他们
[27:40] Horrible dreams. 可怕的梦
[27:43] They don’t have faces. 他们都没有脸
[27:48] I had no idea that what I was doing would lead to that. 我不知道自己做的事会导致这种情况
[27:51] I just wanted my little girl back, Paul. 我只想救我的宝贝女儿 保罗
[27:54] I know. 我知道
[27:55] But…she just needed 但…她需要
[27:58] s-something different than me. 不同于我的东西
[28:01] I was never the right one for her. 我对她来说从不是正确的人选
[28:04] I might’ve been a good mother for someone else, but not her. 我或许能是其他人的好母亲 但不是她的
[28:08] I met Jame’s father at a beauty pageant. 我在选美比赛中认识了詹姆的父亲
[28:12] He took me to Los Angeles. 他带我去了洛杉矶
[28:15] He said I could be an actress. 他说我能成为演员
[28:18] My first audition was for a Van Johnson picture. 我的第一次试镜是范·约翰逊的电影
[28:23] Oh, I was barely showing, just a little bump, 我几乎没表演 只是露了个面
[28:27] but they took one look at me and told me to go home. 但他们看了我一眼 就让我回家了
[28:31] Jame’s daddy didn’t like that. 詹姆的爸爸不喜欢那样
[28:34] He left. 他走了
[28:36] But Catherine came into the world 但凯瑟琳来到这个世界时
[28:40] yelling and vibrant and fussy and so… 喊叫着 充满活力 吵吵嚷嚷 那么的
[28:45] loving, intensely loving. 充满爱 满满的爱
[28:49] At 4, she would hug you so tight, 四岁时 她会紧紧抱住你
[28:51] she’d leave a bruise. 让你留下淤青
[28:54] And she’d laugh in her sleep. 她在睡梦中大笑
[28:57] I don’t know where she came from, 我不知道她是从哪继承的这些
[28:59] but I loved her so much. 但我好爱她
[29:06] I loved her so much it hurt. 我爱她爱到心痛
[29:10] I believed what people said — 我相信人们说的
[29:12] I’d love him when I held him. 当我抱着他时我就会爱他了
[29:16] And I did. 我也是
[29:18] I tried. 我努力了
[29:20] You hurt him? Is that why the state took him? 你伤害他了吗 所以法庭带走了他
[29:23] No. Never. 不 绝不会
[29:25] I had a job interview. Cleaning. 当时我有个面试 清洁工
[29:28] Jame had an earache. 詹姆耳朵疼
[29:30] He screamed on the bus, all the way downtown. 他在公车上一路吵闹 一直到城里
[29:35] The bus driver kicked us off. 公车司机把我们赶下了车
[29:37] I got some cough syrup, and that quieted him. 我买了一个止咳药水 这让他安静了下来
[29:41] And then he fell asleep. 然后他睡着了
[29:43] And then I… 然后我
[29:45] I drank the rest. 把剩下的喝了
[29:47] To calm myself. 为了平静自己
[29:50] By the time we got there, they wouldn’t even see me. 等我们到那后 他们都不肯见我
[29:55] And that’s when I realized Jame wasn’t with me. 那时我才意识到詹姆不在我身边
[30:00] You’d left him. 你抛下了他
[30:02] On the bus. 留在了公车上
[30:05] All I ever wanted to do was help her. 我只想帮助她
[30:08] But every single thing I said and did 但我的所说所为
[30:10] just made her hate me more. 只让她更讨厌我
[30:12] Intentions count. 目的也重要
[30:14] At least, I hope they do. 至少我希望如此
[30:16] For all the damage we do. 为了弥补我们所造成的所有伤害
[30:19] Do you think if we’d known this was coming… 你觉得如果我们知道会发生这种事
[30:23] …nights like this… 这样的夜晚
[30:27] Would we have had children at all? 我们当初还会要孩子吗
[30:31] They wouldn’t even let me say goodbye to him. 他们甚至不让我跟他告别
[30:33] I went to jail f-for three months… 我入狱了三个月
[30:38] for child neglect, 因为忽略儿童罪
[30:41] and when I got back, I was — 等我回来后 我
[30:45] I don’t know what happened to Jame. 我不知道詹姆发生了什么
[30:47] You said your parents took him in. 你说你父母收养了他
[30:54] He killed them. 他杀了他们
[30:57] At 12 years old. 在12岁时
[31:00] He killed them both. 他杀了他们俩
[31:03] He slashed them to death with a box cutter. 他用美工刀把他们刺死了
[31:10] Probably supposed to be me. 或许本来该是我
[31:15] I prayed 我祈祷
[31:17] that there was something 能有什么理由
[31:19] that would explain why… 来解释为什么
[31:22] he was so wrong. 他如此误入歧途
[31:26] A birth defect. 出生缺陷
[31:28] Something. 一个解释
[31:31] But I just didn’t love him right. 但我只是没给他正确的爱
[31:34] Get out! Get out! 出去 出去
[31:38] He was in 11 foster homes. 他进出过11个寄宿家庭
[31:41] – Some of them were — – If I’d kept him with me — -有些甚至 -如果我把他留在了身边
[31:42] There’s no telling. 这种事说不好
[31:43] I’m not here to feel sorry for her! 我不是来这同情她
[31:46] It’s somebody’s fault! He didn’t just happen! 这肯定是谁的错 他不会是天生如此
[31:48] Yes, he did! 他就是
[31:50] He did! He just happened! 他就是 他就是天生如此
[31:52] He stole my life! 他偷走了我的生活
[31:56] I can’t eat! 我无法吃东西
[31:57] I can’t move! I can’t love! 无法动弹 无法爱
[31:59] I… 我…
[32:01] can’t be who anyone needs me to be! 成不了任何人心中期待的样子
[32:05] Someone has to answer for him! 必须有人为他付出代价
[32:07] Catherine, don’t let him kill you twice! 凯瑟琳 别让他杀你两次
[32:11] You came back from that pit. 你从那个坑里活着回来了
[32:13] You were smarter. You stayed alive. 你更聪明 你活了下来
[32:16] But if you make me shoot you now, he wins. 但如果你逼我现在向你开枪 他就赢了
[32:20] It wasn’t you. 不是你
[32:23] It wasn’t me. 不是我
[32:25] It was him. 是他赢了
[32:29] You don’t have to carry it anymore. 你无需再承受这些重担了
[32:30] You don’t have to carry him anymore. 你无需再承载着他了
[32:33] You can learn to put him down. 你可以学会放下他
[32:37] I can, too. 我也可以
[33:35] My mother sent me away. 我母亲送走了我
[33:38] I grew up in an orphanage, and I’m nothing like him. 我在孤儿院长大 但我跟他完全不同
[33:43] Is that supposed to make me feel better? 你是想让我好受些吗
[33:49] You take care, ma’am. 你保重 女士
[34:03] He was literally stealing money 他真的从我的
[34:06] from my underwear drawer. 内衣抽屉里偷钱
[34:07] – I knew it. I knew it. – Ew, no. -我就知道 我就知道 -不会吧
[34:09] – Screw him. – Actually, no. -操他的 -不
[34:11] Never screw him again. 再也别操他了
[34:13] Better plan. Better plan. 这计划更好 更好
[34:14] Why do I keep attracting these losers? 我为什么总是吸引废物
[34:17] – Am I stupid? – No. No, you’re not stupid. -我很蠢吗 -不不 你不蠢
[34:19] But…you do sometimes attract unsavory men. 但是 你确实有时吸引渣男
[34:23] But it’s because you’re so vulnerable and — 但这是因为你很脆弱
[34:26] and open-hearted and — and beautiful and kind and — 诚恳 而且美丽善良
[34:30] And, ooh, a little stupid. 还有点傻
[34:32] – A little stupid. – A little stupid. It’s fine. -有点傻 -一点傻没事
[34:33] – Cheers. – Yeah. Cheers. -干杯 -对 干杯
[34:42] – Hello? – Julia. -喂 -茱莉亚
[34:43] It’s Special Agent Clarke. 我是克拉克特别探员
[34:45] Oh, uh, now — now’s not a good time. 现在 现在不方便
[34:48] Yeah, I-I know. You have people over. 对 我知道 你有客人
[34:50] You’re — 你
[34:53] You’re watching me? 你在监视我吗
[34:58] – Why? – W-W-We came to talk to you, -为什么 -我们过来找你谈谈
[35:00] but we saw you had company. 但发现你有客人
[35:02] We didn’t want to mess up your evening. 我们不想毁了你的晚上
[35:03] Listen, the information you got us, 听着 你给我们的信息
[35:06] it almost gets us there, legally. 基本能让我们在法律上定罪了
[35:09] But we need to be able to prove 但我们还需要证明
[35:10] that Nils Hagen knew exactly what he was doing 尼尔斯·哈根让药物上市时
[35:12] when he put that drug on the market. 很清楚自己在干什么
[35:14] Would you be willing to try again? 你能再尝试一次吗
[35:16] Search through the records one more time? 再帮我们搜一遍记录
[35:17] I gave you what I could. 我给了你们我能找到的
[35:19] Now you want me to do… 现在你们又想让我做…
[35:21] – what? – Julia, hey, I know. -什么 -茱莉亚 我明白
[35:24] You have a nice house. 你有栋不错的房子
[35:25] You — You have friends, you — people. 你 你有朋友 有伴侣
[35:28] Uh, you have a lot at stake here, 你有很多可失去的
[35:29] and a young girl was killed doing this. 一个年轻女孩因为这么做被杀
[35:33] If you can’t do any more, I get it. 如果你不能再帮忙 我理解
[35:36] Just, um… 只想说
[35:40] …thank you. 谢谢
[35:42] Just go back to your life. 回到你的生活吧
[35:48] I have to think. 我得考虑一下
[35:50] I’ll be in touch. 我会再联系
[35:52] Now, go away. 赶紧走吧
[35:56] You think she’ll do it? 你觉得她会帮忙吗
[35:58] Hard to say. 难说
[36:00] I mean, she’s a strong…woman, 她是个坚强的…女人
[36:05] but hell of a choice. 但这选择不容易
[36:10] She’ll do it. 她会做的
[36:12] She has to. 她必须如此
[36:13] We’re running out of time. 我们没时间了
[36:30] What are we doing? 我们在干什么
[36:36] I’m calling your mom. 我要打给你妈妈
[36:43] Starling? 史达林
[36:44] I have her. She’s alright. 她在我这里 她没事
[36:46] Oh, thank God. 谢天谢地
[36:47] Thank you. Was it what you thought? 谢谢 跟你想的一样吗
[36:51] She held Lila Kinney at gunpoint. 她用枪指着莱拉·基尼
[36:53] Is everyone safe? 大家都安全吗
[36:55] Yes, sir. We’re in the car. 是的 长官 我们在车里
[36:56] And, uh, the woman? Is she — 那个女人呢 她…
[36:59] She’ll be fine, and I don’t expect we’ll hear from her again. 她会没事的 我觉得我们不会再有她的消息了
[37:03] Ma’am… I’m gonna turn her in 长官 我得逮捕她
[37:06] to the Carney’s Point New Jersey Police. 送去新泽西卡尼斯波因特警局
[37:08] – But I thought — – There have to be consequences, ma’am. -但我以为 -必须要有后果 长官
[37:11] A terrible thing happened to Catherine. 凯瑟琳遇到了可怕的事
[37:14] She can come through it in a couple of ways, 她可以用不同的方法从中走出来
[37:15] but making this all just go away is not one of them. 但让这一切就此消失不是其中的选择
[37:18] Clarice, bring my daughter home. 克拉丽丝 带我女儿回家
[37:21] The charge will be assault and trespassing, 罪名是伤害罪和私闯民宅
[37:23] and I’ll push for a fast arraignment and a psych eval. 我会催促尽快提审 并进行心理评估
[37:25] If she were anyone else’s daughter, 如果她是其他人的女儿
[37:27] this wouldn’t even be a question. 这些事根本用不着商量
[37:29] She needs to know what she’s done. 她需要知道自己干了什么
[37:31] She needs to feel it. 她需要感受后果
[37:34] And I have to go now, ma’am. 我得挂了 长官
[37:43] Did you think I’d do it different? 你觉得我会用别的方式吗
[37:47] I don’t know. 我不知道
[38:11] And no one got hurt? 没人受伤吗
[38:12] Well… everyone got hurt. 这个嘛 大家都受伤了
[38:15] No one got shot. 没人中枪
[38:27] Well, I might have grenaded my career, actually. 其实我或许葬送了自己的职业
[38:31] For Catherine, it felt kind of inevitable, 对凯瑟琳而言 这一切感觉在所难免
[38:33] but Lila Gumb… 但莱拉·古姆
[38:36] I can’t even imagine. 我甚至无法想象
[38:39] But we all need to keep moving through. 但我们都需要继续生活
[38:42] I know that. 我知道
[38:44] And that’s what you’re doing? 你是那么做的吗
[38:47] You went in alone. 你一个人进去了
[38:48] Again. 又一次
[38:51] – Yeah. – You went in alone in Baltimore. -对 -你在巴尔的摩时一个人进去
[38:53] You went in alone with Bill, with Marilyn Felker. 你在追捕比尔 玛丽莲·费尔克时也是
[38:56] It’s nearly killed you every time. 每次你都几乎丧命
[39:00] What is it that you want so badly? 你到底想要什么
[39:04] I just want to be a good agent. 我只想做个好探员
[39:07] A good officer. 好警察
[39:08] A good officer works alone? 好警察单枪匹马吗
[39:09] My dad worked alone. 我爸爸就是单枪匹马
[39:11] You said that pretty fast. 这你倒是回答得很快
[39:15] Well, he did. 确实如此
[39:19] And your mother? 那你母亲呢
[39:22] Did she work alone? 她也单枪匹马吗
[39:25] She was a hotel maid after your father died. 在你父亲去世后她是个酒店客房服务人员
[39:27] She raised the kids all by herself. 她一个人养大了孩子
[39:28] Not this kid. 没养我
[39:31] I was sent away when I was 9. 我在9岁时就被送走了
[39:34] She wanted me gone, so…I was gone. 她希望我离开 所以…我就离开了
[39:39] I guess she wanted to just be alone. 我猜她只想一个人待着
[39:43] She wanted my father gone, too. 她也想让我父亲离开
[39:45] She did? 是吗
[39:47] Why? 为什么
[39:52] Get out! Get out! 出去 出去
[39:55] Get out now! 给我出去
[39:56] She was so angry when we did fun stuff together, 我们每次做点有趣的事时她就勃然大怒
[40:01] just he and I. 就他和我
[40:04] And this one night, she just lost it. 有一晚 她失控了
[40:07] She was raging at him. 她朝他大发雷霆
[40:11] – “Get out! Get out!” – Get out! Get out! -“出去 出去” -出去 出去
[40:19] Come on, Reesey. You’re coming with me. 来吧 瑞茜 你跟我走
[40:21] And I just remember my daddy swooped me up, 我只记得我爸爸抱着我
[40:24] took me out of there, past bedtime. 带我出去了 已经过了上床时间
[40:30] What were you doing that night? 你们那晚在干什么
[40:34] We got Coke floats. 我们吃了可乐漂浮
[40:41] Did work stuff. 跟着他工作
[40:43] And I just remember I felt so… 我只记得我感觉那么
[40:47] I felt safe. 我感觉安全
[40:56] Best night of my life. 人生最棒的一晚
[41:06] What? 怎么了
[41:18] I just — I just — I remember — 我刚 我刚 我记得
[41:26] I remember men. 我记得男人
[41:34] These men under a streetlight. 街灯下的这些男人
[41:38] I couldn’t see their faces. 我看不到他们的脸
[41:41] I couldn’t see who they were. 我看不清他们是谁
[41:46] So, more than just Coke floats. 所以不止有可乐漂浮
[41:51] Angry mother. 愤怒的母亲
[41:53] A father taking you away from the house. 父亲带你离开房子
[41:57] Clarice, are you sure 克拉丽丝 你确定
[41:58] that this story you’ve been telling yourself 你一直告诉自己的故事
[42:00] is the whole story? 是完整的故事吗
克拉丽丝

Post navigation

Previous Post: 克拉丽丝(Clarice)第1季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 克拉丽丝(Clarice)第1季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

克拉丽丝(Clarice)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme