时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | – Catherine? – How are you out there in the world? | -凯瑟琳 -你怎么能重新回到世界呢 |
[00:04] | We’re different people. | 我们是不同的人 |
[00:06] | Ma’am, I think we should go get her. | 女士 我认为我们该去拦住她 |
[00:07] | I’m afraid Catherine’s gonna go do something rash. | 我害怕她会做一些鲁莽的事 |
[00:10] | If she could make it past the elevator, I’d be worried. | 等她能坐上电梯了 我再操心吧 |
[00:13] | Angela Bird, Tess Laughty, Sandra Bishop. | 安吉拉·伯德 苔丝·洛提 桑德拉·毕肖普 |
[00:15] | They were not random victims of a serial killer. | 她们不是连环杀手随机挑选的受害者 |
[00:18] | Those women were whistleblowers. | 那些女人是吹哨人 |
[00:20] | Karolina Savich was here on a student visa | 卡洛琳娜·萨维奇是用全球健康地平线 |
[00:22] | sponsored by Global Health Horizons. | 担保的学生签证来的美国 |
[00:24] | It’s a charity run by a Tyson Conway. | 是泰森·康韦经营的慈善机构 |
[00:26] | He’s her emergency contact. | 他是她的紧急联络人 |
[00:27] | I brought Karolina Savich over here. | 是我带卡洛琳娜·萨维奇来美国的 |
[00:29] | We can always try to help people, | 我们总能试着帮助他人 |
[00:31] | but we never really get the final say. | 我们永远没有最终话语权 |
[00:33] | DNA says you were right. | DNA证明你是对的 |
[00:34] | Hudlin was the man you saw at Woodhaven | 哈德林就是你在伍德黑文看到的男人 |
[00:36] | the night Marilyn Felker killed herself. | 就是玛丽莲·费尔克自杀的当晚 |
[00:39] | Pull your team off what went down on the Anacostia River, | 让你的队伍别再查阿纳卡斯蒂亚河凶案了 |
[00:42] | the three dead women. | 那三具女尸 |
[00:47] | Three dead whistleblowers. | 三名死去的吹哨人 |
[00:48] | Now another dead woman. | 现在又多了一个死去的女人 |
[00:50] | All with connections to Joe Hudlin. | 她们都与乔·哈德林有关系 |
[00:52] | What’s Hudlin connect them to? | 那哈德林与她们的联系是什么呢 |
[00:54] | Well, we might know. We dug into Tyson Conway. | 我们可能知道 我们深入调查了泰森·康韦 |
[00:57] | His not-for-profit? Guess who his major donor is. | 他的非盈利机构 猜猜谁是主要的捐款人 |
[01:00] | Conway’s dad. | 康韦的爸爸 |
[01:01] | Founder and CEO of Alastor Pharmaceuticals. | 阿拉斯特制药的创始人兼首席执行官 |
[01:04] | The makers of Reprisol. | 瑞普里索的制造者 |
[01:05] | The drug Karolina Savich took. | 卡洛琳娜·萨维奇吃的那个药 |
[01:07] | I found an Alastor drug rep I can leverage. | 我找到一名阿拉斯特医药代表 可以为我所用 |
[01:10] | She’s got a green-card boyfriend dodging a drug charge. | 她有个持绿卡的男友 在躲避毒品指控 |
[01:14] | Really? You’re leaning on his immigration status? | 真要这样吗 你要利用他的移民身份 |
[01:16] | Hey, working a C.I. is an art. They don’t teach it at Quantico. | 控制线人是门艺术 匡提科可不教这个 |
[01:20] | It’s all in finding their thumbscrews. | 关键在于找到他们最在意的东西 |
[01:26] | Starling. Work Conway. | 史达林 去做康韦的工作 |
[01:29] | See if he’ll give us access to his dad’s company. | 看看他是否会让我们能进入他爸爸的公司 |
[01:32] | I’ll keep working Hudlin — | 我会继续与哈德林周旋… |
[01:33] | or letting him think he’s working me. | 或继续让他以为他在我与我周旋 |
[01:35] | See if I can suss out his connection to Karolina. | 看是否能探出他与卡洛琳娜的联系 |
[01:37] | You two, map the case. | 你们俩 把案子捋一下 |
[01:39] | Everything we’ve learned since we waded into the river. | 从我们淌入那条河以来 我们所掌握的一切 |
[01:42] | Walk the path, see what we missed the first time. | 按脉络捋一捋 看看我们第一次还漏掉了什么 |
[01:45] | – Sir. – Yep. | -是长官 -是 |
[01:46] | Seriously. Find some leverage on Conway. | 说真的 找到能撬动康韦的东西 |
[01:50] | There comes a point when staying silent | 有时候缄口不语 |
[01:52] | costs more than telling the truth. | 比说出实情的代价还要高 |
[02:02] | Bea? Bea! | 碧姨 碧姨 |
[02:06] | Bea, are you gonna get the phone?! | 碧姨 你到底接不接电话啊 |
[02:09] | Hi. This is a message for Catherine. | 喂 这是给凯瑟琳的留言 |
[02:11] | It’s Ned. | 我是奈德 |
[02:13] | It’s been a long — Sorry. It’s been so long. | 很久… 对不起 都好久了 |
[02:17] | I was wondering how you are. | 不知道你怎么样 |
[02:19] | Anyway, maybe you want to grab a cup of coffee or something. | 也许你想一起喝杯咖啡什么的 |
[02:23] | Ned? | 奈德 |
[02:25] | Hi. | 你好 |
[02:28] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[02:30] | 华盛顿特区 全球健康地平线 | |
[02:31] | No, Ledja’s already been in the States a year. | 不 勒贾来美国已经一年了 |
[02:33] | She’s been staffed at a hospital. | 她在一家医院上班 |
[02:34] | She wants her children to join her now. | 现在她想让她的孩子来与她团聚 |
[02:36] | Your failure to grant approval is the issue. | 问题就是你未能批准 |
[02:39] | No, you may not call me back. | 不 你不能打回给我 |
[02:41] | I’m staying on this phone all week. | 我会整周都会打电话 |
[02:44] | Can you help me stay on this phone? | 你能帮我接着打这个电话吗 |
[02:45] | – All week. – Got it. | -一整周 -明白 |
[02:47] | Sorry. Um, INS. | 抱歉 是移民局 |
[02:50] | Can I get you a coffee or…? | 我来给你倒杯咖啡或者… |
[02:51] | No, I’m fine. Thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[02:53] | I just wanted to ask a few more questions about Karolina. | 我只是想再问几个关于卡洛琳娜的问题 |
[02:56] | S-Sure. | 当然 |
[03:03] | Did you know the baby Karolina was carrying had birth defects? | 你知道卡洛琳娜怀的孩子有缺陷吗 |
[03:06] | That’s too bad. | 太糟了 |
[03:08] | She must have been so afraid. | 她一定非常害怕 |
[03:11] | She was taking a drug her doctor prescribed her called Reprisol. | 她在吃医生给她开的药 叫瑞普里索 |
[03:14] | – It’s an anti– – I know what Reprisol is. | -是一种抗… -我知道瑞普里索是什么药 |
[03:17] | My dad is Nils Hagen. His company makes it. | 我爸爸是尼尔斯·哈根 药是他的公司出的 |
[03:19] | Do you know a man named Joe Hudlin? | 你认识一个叫乔·哈德林的人吗 |
[03:21] | Yeah, he works for my father. | 对 他为我父亲工作 |
[03:23] | Well, I was hoping that you could give us some insight | 我希望你可以告诉我们 |
[03:25] | into your father’s company… | 你对你父亲的公司… |
[03:27] | and your father and maybe what Hudlin does for him. | 你父亲以及哈德林给他做什么 |
[03:29] | Look, you’re overestimating the amount of insight | 听着 你太高估我对 |
[03:31] | I have into my father’s business. | 我父亲生意的了解了 |
[03:34] | We didn’t meet till I was 14. | 我直到14岁才见到他 |
[03:38] | I was, as they say… | 我是大家说的… |
[03:41] | an oversight. | 一次疏忽 |
[03:43] | Is that what they call it? | 大家是这么说吗 |
[03:44] | Growing up, it was just me and my mom. | 从小到大 都只是我和我妈妈 |
[03:46] | I didn’t even know who my dad was. | 我以前都不知道我爸爸是谁 |
[03:48] | Anytime I asked her, she would just say, | 每次我问她 她就会说 |
[03:49] | “Me, Tyson. I’m your dad. And your mom.” | “我 泰森 我是你爸爸 也是你妈妈” |
[03:53] | Why? Why did she keep it from you? | 为什么 她为什么不告诉你 |
[03:55] | I don’t know. I had what I needed. | 我也不清楚 我不缺什么 |
[03:58] | We were dirt poor, but I had what I needed. | 我们是赤贫 但我需要的都有了 |
[04:03] | Still, you wonder. | 但是你还是会好奇 |
[04:05] | Was I… | 我是… |
[04:06] | Cast off? | 被遗弃的吗 |
[04:10] | Doing the work I do, I-I-I’ve learned | 这份工作让我学会了 |
[04:12] | to steer clear of, uh, self-pity, but, yeah. | 不去自怜自艾 但没错 |
[04:16] | Anyway, when I was, uh, 14, my mother got sick. | 总之 我14岁时 我妈妈病了 |
[04:20] | A lung infection, then sepsis, and then she died. | 肺部感染 然后是败血症 然后她去世了 |
[04:24] | Suddenly. | 很突然 |
[04:26] | I was the only family she had. | 我是她唯一的亲人 |
[04:29] | And then, suddenly, he appeared. | 然后他突然出现了 |
[04:31] | How? How did he find you? | 他是怎么找到你的 |
[04:33] | He’s a powerful man. He — He — | 他很有势力 他… 他… |
[04:37] | He kept looking for me until he found me. | 他一直在找我 |
[04:41] | There he was. I had nobody, and then… | 他出现了 我从前无依无靠 之后… |
[04:45] | You had a father. | 你就有个父亲了 |
[04:47] | And you don’t want to mess that up. | 而且你不想破坏这个关系 |
[04:49] | I’m sorry. You’re easy to talk to. | 对不起 和你讲话很容易 |
[04:52] | Must make you good at your job. | 肯定让你工作出色吧 |
[04:53] | But, honestly, I just don’t think I can help you. | 但老实说 我不认为自己能帮上忙 |
[04:59] | I wish I could. | 我希望我可以 |
[05:03] | Agent Carter was refused a routine transfer | 卡特探员父亲身患癌症 时日不多时 |
[05:06] | when his dad was dying of cancer. | 他申请调动工作被拒了 |
[05:08] | That’s 15 acts of discrimination against Black agents. | 这里是15起歧视黑人探员的法案 |
[05:11] | How many complaints does this lawyer want to see | 这个律师要收到多少投诉 |
[05:13] | before he’ll take our case? | 才肯接我们的案子 |
[05:15] | And is it bad I’ve never heard of him? | 我从没听说过他 是不是很糟糕 |
[05:16] | George Castillo. Used to be an agent at the Bu. | 乔治·卡斯蒂洛 过去是局里的一名探员 |
[05:19] | He’s not big, but he’s our guy. You’ll see. | 他职务不高 但是我们的人 你会见到他的 |
[05:22] | We’re meeting at 2:00. | 我们约了两点见面 |
[05:23] | 2:00? | 两点 |
[05:24] | I have to be on duty. | 我得值班 |
[05:26] | Oh, Evans — | 埃文斯… |
[05:27] | someone left a brochure for life insurance on his desk… | 有人在他桌上放了一份人寿保险的宣传册 |
[05:31] | for accidental death. | 是关于意外死亡的 |
[05:33] | Clear threat of bodily harm. | 对他进行人身伤害的赤裸裸的威胁 |
[05:36] | Carlisle — his fellow agents | 卡莱尔 他的同事 |
[05:38] | pasted a cut-out of a chimp over his son’s photo. | 在他儿子的照片上贴了一只黑猩猩 |
[05:41] | His 8-year-old. | 他8岁的儿子 |
[05:44] | I would’ve walked out right then. | 换作我的话就立刻辞职了 |
[05:53] | If you ever have kids, | 如果你有孩子 |
[05:56] | how long are you gonna let them be kids | 你会让他们保持童真多久 |
[05:58] | before you give them the truth about this country? | 才告诉他们关于这个国家的真相 |
[06:04] | Carlisle needed his salary, his pension. | 卡莱尔需要工资 养老金 |
[06:07] | They knew it. | 他们都知道 |
[06:09] | They don’t want us to run. | 他们不希望我们逃跑 |
[06:10] | They want us to suffer. | 他们想让我们受到折磨 |
[06:15] | This is enough, right? For the lawyer? | 这就足够了 对吗 对那位律师而言 |
[06:19] | I feel invigorated because we have so many | 我觉得非常振奋 因为我们的案子太多 |
[06:21] | that I want to scream. | 都让我想放声呐喊 |
[06:22] | ‘Cause we have so many. | 因为我们的案子太多 |
[06:26] | Get someone to cover you at 2:00. | 两点让别人来替你 |
[06:30] | I’ll fake a hernia or something. | 我会假装肚子胀气之类的 |
[06:32] | Can I watch? That sounds funny. | 我能看看吗 听起来很有趣 |
[06:40] | ♪ The itsy bitsy spider climbed up the water spout ♪ | ♪小蜘蛛爬上了排水口♪ |
[06:46] | ♪ Down came the rain And washed the spider out ♪ | ♪下起了雨 把蜘蛛冲走了♪ |
[06:50] | – ♪ Out came the sun and dried up all the rain ♪ – Catherine? | -♪太阳出来了 晒干了雨水♪ -凯瑟琳 |
[06:54] | ♪ And the itsy bitsy spider ♪ | ♪而那只小蜘蛛♪ |
[06:56] | Catherine. Nugget. | 凯瑟琳 小宝贝 |
[07:02] | Nugget, what’re you doing out here? | 小宝贝 你在这里干什么 |
[07:09] | Bea, I thought I could leave the house to meet Ned. | 碧姨 我以为我能离开家去见奈德 |
[07:11] | I thought I’d make it. | 我以为我能办到 |
[07:39] | Angela Bird, Tess Laughty, | 瑞贝卡·克拉克-舍曼采访了 |
[07:41] | and Sandra Bishop were interviewed by Rebecca Clark-Sherman… | 安吉拉·伯德 苔丝·洛提和桑德拉·毕肖普 |
[07:45] | and then murdered by a hired killer. | 然后她们就被一名雇佣杀手给杀了 |
[07:47] | Karl Wellig, who was then offed in our own house | 接着卡尔·威灵在我们局里 |
[07:50] | by two more posing as a lawyer and a fake cop. | 被两个分别扮成律师和假警察的人给杀了 |
[07:53] | Is there any movement on ID’ing these guys? | 关于两个人的身份调查有什么进展吗 |
[07:55] | Off a fake name and two sketches? No. | 仅依据一个假名和两张素描画吗 没有 |
[07:58] | We’ve run them past every agency in the area, and nothing. | 我们查遍了这片区域每个办事处 一无所获 |
[08:02] | Okay, so, they led us to the lead physician | 好吧 也就是说 他们引导我们查到 |
[08:03] | of the victims’ clinical trials, Marilyn Felker. | 受害人临床试验的主任医师 玛丽莲·费尔克 |
[08:08] | Who kills herself because she’s being framed | 她因为被陷害涉及 |
[08:10] | for her involvement with the whistleblowers’ deaths. | 吹哨人凶案而选择了自杀 |
[08:13] | Most likely by… | 最有可能是受… |
[08:16] | Joe Hudlin. | 乔·哈德林的陷害 |
[08:17] | With Hudlin and Meriwether. | 还有哈德林和梅里韦瑟律师事务所 |
[08:19] | Alastor Pharmaceuticals’ fixer-lawyer. | 阿拉斯特制药公司的清道夫律师 |
[08:19] | 东岸律师 哈德林和梅里韦瑟律师事务所 特区发展最快的律所 | |
[08:21] | Joe Hudlin. | 乔·哈德林 |
[08:27] | Oh, shoot. I have to cancel something. | 该死 我得取消个约会 |
[08:30] | Is it your, uh, medical examiner? | 是和你法医的约会吗 |
[08:32] | You see, I never should have told you. | 看吧 我就不该告诉你 |
[08:34] | I knew it. | 我就知道会这样 |
[08:35] | Nope. I mean, I’m just saying. Two years? | 不 我只是说说 交往了两年 |
[08:38] | Where I come from, that is married. | 在我看来 就是已婚状态了 |
[08:47] | – I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to — – It’s fine. | -抱歉 我不是故意… -没关系 |
[08:49] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[08:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:54] | I’m sorry. I — Look. I’ll talk about it. | 很抱歉 我…我会谈这件事的 |
[08:57] | I just… | 我只是… |
[08:58] | I just don’t want to hear about it. | 我只是不想听到别人提起这事 |
[09:00] | Yeah. Okay. | 嗯 知道了 |
[09:07] | Ah, you must be doing all right, | 你一定混得挺不错 |
[09:08] | from the look of that Mercedes you pulled up in. | 从你停的那辆奔驰就能看出来 |
[09:11] | Or is that pharma money? | 还是那花的是制药公司的钱 |
[09:13] | It’s called a stocking bonus. | 那叫股票分红 |
[09:15] | Alastor hired me to encourage doctors | 阿拉斯特制药公司雇我来鼓励医生 |
[09:17] | to prescribe their drugs. | 开他们的处方药 |
[09:19] | We get triple our commission if a clinic exceeds their quota. | 如果一家诊所超出配额 我们能获得三倍提成 |
[09:23] | Tell me what that comes out to. | 告诉我大概是多少 |
[09:30] | You get that bonus… | 你能拿到这么多分红… |
[09:32] | on every drug? | 每种药都有吗 |
[09:33] | No, no. Just one. | 不 只有一种 |
[09:36] | Reprisol. | 瑞普里索 |
[09:37] | It’s in stage 4 trials, so they can’t advertise yet, | 它目前在第四阶段试验 所以还不能广告宣传 |
[09:41] | but we can get doctors to prescribe it. | 但我们能让医生开这种药 |
[09:43] | The stuff does everything — | 这种药有各种功效 |
[09:45] | muscle relaxant, anti-anxiety, | 松弛肌肉 抗焦虑 |
[09:47] | anti-migraine, anti-inflammatory. | 防治偏头痛 抗炎症 |
[09:50] | It sells itself. | 这药本身就能大卖 |
[09:52] | I’m making bank. | 我靠这药赚了一大笔钱 |
[09:55] | I’m gonna need some samples of Reprisol. | 我需要一些瑞普里索的样本 |
[09:59] | Who’s this woman who signs your check? | 给你签支票的这个女人是谁 |
[10:05] | Julia Lawson? How do I contact her? | 茱莉亚·罗森 我要怎么联系她 |
[10:08] | Look. Maybe this is a bad idea. | 或许这不是个好主意 |
[10:11] | No, no, no. It’s not. | 不 不 不是 |
[10:14] | This is my career, you know? | 这是我的事业 懂吗 |
[10:17] | I shouldn’t mess with it. | 我不该搞砸它 |
[10:19] | I think I’m done. | 我想我得走了 |
[10:20] | No, Naomi. You’re not done. | 不 娜奥米 你还不能走 |
[10:23] | Unless you want your boyfriend on the next boat back to Australia, | 除非你希望你男友乘下一艘船回澳大利亚 |
[10:26] | you’re done when I say you’re done. | 我让你走 你才可以走 |
[10:30] | I know. It’s no fun for me, either. | 我知道 这对我来说也不有趣 |
[10:34] | I thought… I could do it. | 我以为…我可以做到 |
[10:37] | You’ll get there, Nugget. | 你会到办到的 小宝贝 |
[10:39] | You’ve already taken the first step. | 你已经跨出了第一步 |
[10:42] | That’s huge. | 这很了不起 |
[10:44] | – Ned called. – Did he, now? | -奈德打电话来了 -是吗 |
[10:46] | I can call him back. | 我可以给他回电 |
[10:48] | Maybe we can try again. Tonight. | 也许我们可以再试一次 今晚 |
[10:51] | Maybe just let Ned be. | 也许别去管奈德了 |
[10:53] | We had been talking about marriage when — | 我们讨论过结婚的事 |
[10:55] | He abandoned you. | 他抛弃了你 |
[11:00] | You said you’d help me. | 你说过你会帮我 |
[11:03] | Will you take me? Please? | 你带我去好吗 求求你 |
[11:08] | Let’s talk to your mum. | 我们跟你妈妈说说 |
[11:10] | Please. Don’t tell Mom. | 不要 别告诉妈妈 |
[11:14] | She’ll — She’ll ruin it. | 她 她会搞砸的 |
[11:18] | Somehow, hearing his voice, | 不知怎的 听到他的声音 |
[11:20] | it felt like… normal again. | 感觉…恢复正常了 |
[11:24] | It felt like… | 感觉像… |
[11:27] | before. | 从前 |
[11:30] | Please. | 求求你 |
[11:31] | I just want to feel normal again. | 我只是想找回正常的感觉 |
[11:36] | 乔治·卡斯蒂洛律师事务所 马里兰州贝塞斯达 | |
[11:37] | You led the Hispanic agents discrimination complaint | 你在联调局时主导了 |
[11:40] | when you were at the Bureau. | 西班牙探员被歧视投诉案 |
[11:41] | – That was a massive win. – It was. | -大获全胜 -的确如此 |
[11:44] | What you didn’t hear | 你没听说的是 |
[11:45] | is that after the suit, the harassment, | 这起诉讼之后 骚扰 |
[11:49] | the situation became unbearable. | 情况变得难以忍受 |
[11:51] | Within a year, most of us left. | 一年之内 我们大部分人都走了 |
[11:53] | The Bureau that we loved — that we fought for… | 我们曾经热爱 为之奋斗的联调局 |
[11:57] | it wasn’t there anymore. | 已经不在了 |
[11:59] | Not for us. | 至少对我们来说 |
[12:03] | – So you regret it. – Yes. | -那你后悔了 -对 |
[12:05] | I wanted to retire there. But would I do it again? Yes. | 我本想干到退休的 但我还会那么做吗 会 |
[12:09] | ‘Cause it was the right fight. | 因为这是正义之战 |
[12:13] | Now, what’s your stake? | 你的契机是什么 |
[12:15] | I lost a promotion to a clueless, feckless | 我失去了一个升职机会 却给了个愚蠢 |
[12:17] | hack of a white man. | 无能的白人 |
[12:19] | The hell you say? | 你说什么 |
[12:22] | You know the Cody Phelps case? | 你知道科迪·菲尔普斯的案子吗 |
[12:24] | Sure. The serial guy. | 当然 连环杀手 |
[12:26] | I thought Clarice Starling did the — | 我以为克拉丽丝·史达林负责 |
[12:27] | With Ardelia. | 和阿蒂丽娅一起 |
[12:29] | Without Ardelia, it’d still be a cold case. | 要是没有阿蒂丽娅 这还是一桩悬案 |
[12:34] | – Is that true? – Well, yes. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[12:36] | Starling and I investigated. We took him down together. | 史达林和我一起调查 我们一起抓到了他 |
[12:39] | He was in my cuffs. My DNA research found the guy. | 我铐住了他 我的DNA研究让我们找到了他 |
[12:44] | Then I got put back on cold-case duty. | 然后又让我回去处理悬案 |
[12:47] | My work secured the funding | 我的工作让我们得到了 |
[12:49] | to continue the DNA research, | 继续从事DNA研究的经费 |
[12:51] | but they put a white male colleague in charge of me, | 但他们让一个白人男同事来管我 |
[12:53] | and I have to train him, because he knows…nothing. | 而我还得培训他 因为他…什么都不懂 |
[13:00] | I know it’s tricky to quantify. | 我知道这很难量化 |
[13:01] | No, actually. That’s the case. | 不 其实 这就是案子 |
[13:04] | The feckless hack is the case? | 案子就是那个无能的人吗 |
[13:06] | No, no, no. Starling is. | 不 不 不 是史达林 |
[13:10] | She’s the FBI’s poster girl. She’s tabloid red meat. | 她是联调局的明星 小报红人 |
[13:14] | If she’s in the story, people will pick up the paper. | 如果故事里有她 人们就会去看报纸 |
[13:17] | By comparing you two, | 通过比较你们两人 |
[13:19] | we hit the FBI where people see them. | 我们能在人们看见的地方攻击联调局 |
[13:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:25] | If you’ll step up — if you make Clarice Starling | 如果你站出来 如果你主诉 |
[13:27] | your lead complaint — I’ll take your case. | 克拉丽丝·史达林 我就接你的案子 |
[13:31] | And I’ll win it. | 而且我会赢 |
[13:40] | Where’s the boss? | 老大在哪 |
[13:42] | Meeting with Hudlin. | 在见哈德林 |
[13:43] | I just saw my drug rep, who bought a Benz | 我刚见了我的医药代表 她买了辆奔驰车 |
[13:46] | with the ridiculous bonuses she gets from pushing Reprisol. | 靠推瑞普里索得来的高得离谱的奖金买的 |
[13:51] | Well, if it’s the same drug from the original trial, | 如果和最初试验里用的是同一种药 |
[13:53] | they would have known it caused birth defects. | 他们应该已经知道这种药会引起出生缺陷 |
[13:57] | Her paycheck has the name of someone | 她的支票上有 |
[13:59] | from accounting and sales and distribution — | 会计销售和分销部门的人的名字 |
[14:01] | Julia Lawson. | 茱莉亚·罗森 |
[14:03] | Follow the money. Go on. Go detect. | 追踪这笔钱 继续 去侦察 |
[14:06] | Julia Lawson. Go find her. Go. | 茱莉亚·罗森 去找她 去 |
[14:11] | Mandy will receive this today. | 曼迪今天会收到这个 |
[14:14] | You filed for an ex parte order? | 你申请了单方面请求 |
[14:15] | Well, even if the judge doesn’t grant it, it’s gonna help us. | 即使法官不批准 对我们也有帮助 |
[14:15] | 哈德林和梅里韦瑟律师事务所 华盛顿特区 | |
[14:18] | Mandy is not an “Imminent danger” to our kids. | 曼迪对我们的孩子没有”迫在眉睫的危险” |
[14:20] | She would never hurt them. | 她绝不会伤害他们 |
[14:21] | Hey, I promised I would get you custody. | 我答应过你帮你取得抚养权 |
[14:25] | This is gonna kill her. | 这会要了她的命 |
[14:28] | She’s already dead. | 她已经是个死人了 |
[14:30] | It helps if you think of it like that. | 你这么想会对你有帮助 |
[14:32] | The woman you love is gone, | 你爱的那个女人已经不在了 |
[14:34] | and she’s been replaced by a ruthless, hateful bitch | 取而代之的是一个无情可恨的婊子 |
[14:37] | who wants to take your children. | 她想夺走你的孩子 |
[14:39] | Can you see that? | 你能明白吗 |
[14:40] | I’m constantly surprised at what I can do lately. | 我最近能做的事让我自己惊奇不已 |
[14:47] | You know anything about this woman? | 你认识这个女人吗 |
[14:50] | Karolina Savich. | 卡洛琳娜·萨维奇 |
[14:55] | I thought we had an understanding, Paul. | 我以为我们有共识 保罗 |
[14:56] | This crossed my desk, | 这个放在我桌上 |
[14:58] | and your name was in connection with her. | 你的名字和她联系在一起 |
[15:00] | Now, I’m trying to be a team player here, but… | 我确实是想与你合作 但… |
[15:05] | that came to me | 给我这些的 |
[15:07] | from an Assistant U.S. Attorney. | 是一个美国助理检察官 |
[15:13] | I do pro bono immigration work for a non-profit. | 我为一家非盈利机构无偿做移民工作 |
[15:16] | That’s why my name was there. | 所以我的名字才在上面 |
[15:18] | Why is the DOJ looking at her? How did she die? | 为什么司法部在查她 她怎么死的 |
[15:20] | I was gonna ask you that. | 我还想问你呢 |
[15:22] | Maybe you should just do what’s asked of you. | 也许你应该按要求去做 |
[15:25] | Make it go away. | 让它消失 |
[15:31] | I know. Look. It’s — It’s not forever. | 我知道 不会 不会一直这样 |
[15:36] | What’s in there? | 那里面是什么 |
[15:42] | Paul, our case depends on you taking the high road. | 保罗 我们的案子取决于你是否要高风亮节了 |
[15:46] | You gonna tell on me? | 你要告发我吗 |
[15:55] | 16-year-old single malt. | 十六年的单一麦芽威士忌 |
[16:02] | 茱莉亚·罗森住宅 马里兰州伍德摩尔 | |
[16:08] | Excuse me? Julia Lawson? | 打扰一下 茱莉亚·罗森 |
[16:13] | We’re with the FBI. Can we talk to you a second? | 我们是联调局的 可以和你说句话吗 |
[16:15] | Sorry to bother you at home. | 抱歉来家里打扰你 |
[16:16] | We tried to call at work, but — | 我们打过你公司的电话 但是 |
[16:18] | I had a doctor’s appointment. I’m sorry. What’s this about? | 我约了医生 不好意思 什么事 |
[16:22] | Is there some place we could talk? | 可以找个地方说话吗 |
[16:24] | Right here’s good. | 这里就挺好 |
[16:26] | You’re a senior accountant at Alastor Pharmaceuticals? | 你是阿拉斯特制药公司的高级会计 |
[16:28] | That’s right. | 对 |
[16:30] | We wondered if you could answer some questions | 你能不能回答我们几个问题 |
[16:32] | about the drug Reprisol. | 关于药物瑞普里索 |
[16:34] | That’s proprietary information. I-I can’t discuss it. | 这是专利信息 我不能说 |
[16:38] | Who’s this? | 这是谁 |
[16:39] | They’re from the FBI. | 他们是联调局的人 |
[16:40] | They’re asking questions about work. | 他们来问关于工作的问题 |
[16:42] | This is, um — This is my roommate, Erin. | 这是 这是我的室友艾琳 |
[16:47] | She doesn’t have to speak with you. | 她不用跟你们谈 |
[16:48] | Erin’s right, Julia, you don’t. | 艾琳说得对 茱莉亚 你不用 |
[16:50] | But if you change your mind… | 但如果你改变心意 |
[16:56] | This is her. It’s Clarice Starling. | 就是她 克拉丽丝·史达林 |
[17:01] | Can you please leave? Now. Do we need to call a lawyer? | 你们能走吗 赶紧 我们要叫律师吗 |
[17:04] | No, no, no. No. It’s okay. | 不不 没事 |
[17:07] | Thank you for your time. | 谢谢你们抽出时间 |
[17:09] | What was that about? | 那是怎么回事 |
[17:12] | Excuse me? | 不好意思 |
[17:15] | Three women are dead. | 三个女人死了 |
[17:17] | They were in a clinical trial for Reprisol. | 她们之前参加了瑞普里索的临床试验 |
[17:19] | All three had children with birth defects, | 她们三人的孩子都有天生缺陷 |
[17:21] | and when they tried to speak up, they were murdered. | 当她们想开口发声时 却被谋杀了 |
[17:24] | Look at Reprisol, and if you can help | 查查瑞普里索 如果你能帮忙 |
[17:26] | get justice for these women, then, please — call me. | 帮她们三人讨回公道 打给我 |
[17:44] | Hudlin said he was in the middle of a big acquisition. | 哈德林说他正在筹备大收购 |
[17:47] | There were files with the Whitfield & Webb logo. | 他那里有标着惠特菲尔德和韦伯的文件 |
[17:50] | Is Alastor Pharmaceuticals in the middle of a buyout? | 阿拉斯特制药要被人买下了吗 |
[17:53] | Suddenly, a lot of things start to make sense. | 突然一切都开始明朗了 |
[17:55] | Like why they’d make an old, failed clinical trial | 比如他们为什么要让一个陈旧失败的临床试验 |
[17:57] | just disappear. | 完全消失 |
[17:59] | And why Tyson Conway’s unwilling to talk | 为什么泰森·康韦不愿开口 |
[18:00] | about his father’s company. | 谈他父亲的公司 |
[18:02] | Get back to that sales rep. | 去找那个销售代表 |
[18:04] | Starling, get this accountant on our payroll. | 史达林 让那个会计配合我们工作 |
[18:10] | Sir, I’m not sure how easy that will be. | 长官 我觉得这事不会容易 |
[18:12] | She had some resistance — | 她有些反抗 |
[18:12] | Overcome it. | 去克服 |
[18:15] | Sir. | 长官 |
[18:16] | Murray, hang on. | 默里 等等 |
[18:18] | Hudlin needed me under his thumb. | 哈德林要控制住我 |
[18:20] | I wanted to get him comfortable, so to get him talking, | 我想让他自以为得逞 好让他开口 |
[18:23] | I let him knock me off the wagon. | 我让他使我戒酒失败了 |
[18:26] | Yeah. | 对 |
[18:27] | Can’t tell my sponsor why, obviously, so I’m telling you. | 我不能告诉我担保人原因 所以我告诉你 |
[18:31] | Okay? | 好吧 |
[18:34] | Whatever you’re about to say is a load of crap. | 无论你接下去要说什么 都是放屁 |
[18:37] | You’re a good agent. You could find another way to crack him. | 你是个好探员 你能找到其他方法让他开口 |
[18:40] | I am going to suggest that you saw a side door | 我会说是你看到了一个可乘之机 |
[18:44] | because you wanted a drink. | 因为你自己想喝酒 |
[18:46] | And even if that’s not true, | 就算不是这样 |
[18:48] | well, you’d better damn well act like it is. | 你最好表现成那样 |
[18:55] | 阿拉斯特制药 华盛顿特区 | |
[19:15] | So? What’s the verdict, Mapp? | 所以 你怎么说 马普 |
[19:18] | Are you gonna call George? Tell him yes? | 你要联系乔治吗 告诉他你同意 |
[19:21] | I can’t throw her under the bus. | 我不能把她往车底下扔[当替罪羊] |
[19:22] | It’s not about Clarice. | 这事的主角不是克拉丽丝 |
[19:24] | And I’ve got news for you — | 而且我有消息告诉你 |
[19:26] | you’re pulling her under the bus, | 你是把她拉到车底下 |
[19:28] | because you’re already under it. | 因为你已经在车底下了 |
[19:30] | You and a hundred other agents — | 你和其他一百名探员 |
[19:31] | She didn’t sign up for this. | 她来这不是为了摊上这些事 |
[19:33] | Neither did you. | 你也不是 |
[19:36] | Neither did I. | 我也不是 |
[19:38] | We all signed up for the same FBI. | 我们都效力于同一个联调局 |
[19:40] | We deserve our victories. T-This is our shot. | 我们都值得胜利 这是我们的机会 |
[19:44] | You are our shot. | 你是我们的机会 |
[19:46] | And if your friend doesn’t understand, | 如果你朋友不理解 |
[19:49] | I’m not sure what you’re trying to protect. | 我不确定你想保护什么 |
[19:59] | So, Joe Hudlin connects us to Karolina Savich. | 所以 乔·哈德林带我们找到了卡洛琳娜·萨维奇 |
[20:03] | Yeah, who had Reprisol in her system | 对 她体内有瑞普里索 |
[20:05] | and was carrying a baby with birth defects, | 并怀着有先天缺陷的孩子 |
[20:07] | just like our River Murders. | 就像河流浮尸案一样 |
[20:10] | So…is she a noisy eater? What’s the problem? | 那么 她吃饭声音大吗 问题出在哪 |
[20:14] | You pivot from murder to my love life. | 你从谋杀直接过渡到了我的感情 |
[20:18] | Healthy. | 真健康 |
[20:20] | And it’s not her. | 不是因为她 |
[20:21] | She’s great. She’s a good person. | 她很棒 她是个好人 |
[20:25] | Bet a coroner makes for some pretty spicy dinner conversation. | 我打赌验尸官的晚餐闲聊肯定很劲爆 |
[20:30] | Yeah, we met when she first moved here. | 对 她刚搬来时我们就认识了 |
[20:33] | Two years ago. | 两年前 |
[20:34] | She’d been a paramedic in Killeen, Texas. | 她之前是得州基林的医护人员 |
[20:39] | Oh, I’m so sorry. | 真遗憾 |
[20:42] | She worked the Luby’s Cafeteria shooting. | 她参与救治了鲁比自助餐厅的受害者 |
[20:44] | – 25 dead. – 27 injured. | -25人死亡 -27人受伤 |
[20:49] | She still wakes up crying sometimes. | 她现在还时常哭着醒来 |
[20:53] | All those people. The senselessness. | 那么多人 那种冷漠 |
[20:57] | “How could someone be so cold?” She says. | “人怎么能这么冷血” 她说 |
[20:59] | “How can he be so destructive?” | “他怎么能引起这么大的破坏” |
[21:05] | You’ve never told her you were a sniper in the Army. | 你没告诉她之前在军队时你是狙击手 |
[21:08] | “Were”? | “之前” |
[21:10] | Krendler still calls me his “Sniper-guy.” | 克伦德勒现在还叫我他的”狙击小子” |
[21:12] | Clarke calls me “Killer.” | 卡拉克叫我”杀手” |
[21:13] | But she only knows a part of you. | 但她只知道部分的你 |
[21:15] | Yeah, well, she’s not gonna like the other part. | 对 她不会喜欢另一部分的 |
[21:18] | Does anyone know all of you? | 有人了解全部的你吗 |
[21:21] | I think you might just be overreacting a little bit. | 我觉得你可能有点小题大做了 |
[21:24] | I’m just afraid that you’re gonna start talking to the FBI | 我只是害怕你会跟联调局说什么 |
[21:27] | and throw away your job. | 并毁掉自己的工作 |
[21:28] | I didn’t say that! I — | 我没那么说 我… |
[21:30] | I just said that the stuff I found was weird. | 我只是说我找到的东西很奇怪 |
[21:33] | But why — | 但为什么 |
[21:34] | H-How does it concern you? | 你为什么在乎呢 |
[21:36] | It concerns me because they told us that women died, Erin. | 我在乎是因为他们说有女人死了 艾琳 |
[21:46] | Am I supposed to… unhear that? | 难道我该…当作没听到吗 |
[21:49] | I’m supposed to un-find what I found? | 我难道该当作没找到我发现的东西吗 |
[21:51] | I’m sick. | 我病了 |
[21:53] | And uninsurable. | 还不能上保险 |
[21:55] | And we have insurance, and we have a house, | 我们有保险 有房子 |
[21:58] | and those things are dependent on your job. | 这些全都仰仗于你的工作 |
[22:03] | If we lose it all… | 如果我们失去了一切 |
[22:06] | Now I sound like a selfish bitch | 现在我听上去像个自私的婊子 |
[22:08] | who doesn’t care about anyone but herself. | 除了自己毫不在意他人 |
[22:09] | No. Honey. | 不 亲爱的 |
[22:11] | No. | 不 |
[22:14] | I know. | 我知道 |
[22:17] | People like us don’t get those things. | 我们这样的人得不到那些东西 |
[22:21] | Look at our friends. | 看看我们的朋友 |
[22:24] | I haven’t decided that I’ll do it yet. | 我还没决定要这么做 |
[22:26] | Yes, you have. | 你决定了 |
[22:30] | Just promise me this. | 就答应我一件事 |
[22:32] | Tell Starling what she did. | 告诉史达林她做了什么 |
[22:35] | – N– – Tell her. | -不 -告诉她 |
[22:36] | Make sure she knows. | 确保她知道 |
[22:38] | You want to stand up for other people? | 你想维护其他人吗 |
[22:42] | Start by standing up for yourself. | 先维护你自己吧 |
[22:52] | Yeah. | 好 |
[23:04] | I’m okay. Thank you. | 我没事 谢谢 |
[23:21] | Cat. | 凯特 |
[23:32] | Ned. | 奈德 |
[23:33] | Catherine. | 凯瑟琳 |
[23:47] | You’re not going home? | 你不回家吗 |
[23:49] | Finishing some stuff. | 完成一些工作 |
[23:51] | Too many bars between here and there? | 从这回家路上酒吧太多了吗 |
[23:59] | You don’t have to sit and watch me like a Spaniel. | 你没必要坐在这像西班牙猎犬一样看着我 |
[24:02] | Woof. | 汪 |
[24:06] | Sir? | 长官 |
[24:07] | Hey, it’s a party. How’d it go with the accountant? | 三个人可以开派对了 你跟那个会计怎么样了 |
[24:11] | You lean on her? You make her your C.I.? | 威胁她了吗 让她成为你的线人了吗 |
[24:13] | I’m not gonna lean on her. | 我不会威胁她的 |
[24:15] | Sir, I haven’t been back yet — | 长官 我还没回来 |
[24:17] | Speak of the devil. | 说曹操曹操到 |
[24:18] | It’s the lovely Naomi. “911.” | 可爱的娜奥米发了”911″过来 |
[24:23] | You good? | 你没事吧 |
[24:24] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[24:27] | Starling. I need you to go back to the accountant. | 史达林 我需要你回去找那个会计 |
[24:30] | Find out if there’s anything to this buyout thing. | 找出这个收购项目有什么内情 |
[24:32] | She seems to have a problem with me. | 她似乎对我有意见 |
[24:35] | Specifically. | 对我个人 |
[24:36] | – Why? – I have no idea. | -为什么 -我不知道 |
[24:38] | Excuse me. Mr. Krendler? | 打扰 克伦德勒先生 |
[24:40] | – Ms. Starling, you have a visitor. – Julia Lawson? | -史达林女士 有人找你 -茱莉亚·罗森吗 |
[24:50] | What made you change your mind? | 你怎么改主意了 |
[24:52] | I — I haven’t, but I brought you this. | 我没有 但我给你带了这些 |
[24:57] | Would you like a seat? | 想坐下吗 |
[24:58] | – Uh, no. – Okay. | -不了 -好 |
[25:00] | Can you tell me what this is? | 你能告诉我这是什么吗 |
[25:01] | There is a discrepancy in how we paid the CRO. | 这是我们付给首席风险官的财务出入 |
[25:05] | It’s — It’s all in here. | 都在这里了 |
[25:07] | The FBI has accountants, right? | 联调局有会计 对吧 |
[25:09] | I mean, I-isn’t that how you got Capone? | 你们就是这样抓到卡彭的吧 |
[25:17] | Was there something else? | 还有其他事吗 |
[25:19] | Yes. | 对 |
[25:20] | – Is it about the murder? – No. | -是关于谋杀吗 -不 |
[25:22] | The NDAs they make us sign, th– They’ll ruin me. | 他们让我签了保密协议 他们会毁了我 |
[25:25] | I-I can’t so much as confirm — | 我都不能向你确认… |
[25:27] | It’s okay. It’s — It’s okay. You haven’t. | 没事 没事 你没有 |
[25:29] | I brought it up. | 是我提起的 |
[25:31] | So, what was it? The thing you have to say? | 那是什么 你想说什么 |
[25:34] | Is it about me? | 是关于我吗 |
[25:36] | It’s about… | 是关于 |
[25:39] | …Buffalo Bill. | 野牛比尔 |
[25:46] | It’s just so nice to see you, Cat. | 见到你真开心 凯特 |
[25:48] | I just, uh — | 我只是 |
[25:51] | You look fantastic. | 你看着美极了 |
[25:53] | I’ve lost a lot of weight. | 我瘦了很多 |
[25:55] | Sure, but that’s not it. You’ve always been beautiful. | 对 但不是那个 你一直很美 |
[25:58] | Always. | 一向如此 |
[25:59] | But you look… | 但你看起来 |
[26:02] | I’m just happy to see that you’re healthy, is all. | 我只是开心你很健康 就这样 |
[26:11] | I am so sorry, Cat. | 我很抱歉 凯特 |
[26:13] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[26:14] | I wasn’t prepared. | 我没准备好 |
[26:15] | I-I- | 我… |
[26:17] | I didn’t known anyone that went through anything like that. | 我不认识任何经历过这种事的人 |
[26:21] | I — I-I didn’t know how to be there f-for you. | 我不知道要怎么陪着你 |
[26:24] | Yeah, it’s, uh… | 对 这个 |
[26:27] | It’s not a regular thing. | 这事不寻常 |
[26:29] | – But it’s okay. – No, it’s not. | -但没事 -不 有事 |
[26:31] | – If I could just go back, I-I would be — – It’s fine. | -如果我可以回到过去 我会… -没关系 |
[26:34] | Really. It’s fine. | 真的 没关系 |
[26:36] | No, I would have been better for you. | 不 我会对你更好 |
[26:37] | I-I would have stayed with you. | 我会留下陪你 |
[26:41] | Well, you’re here now. It’s okay. | 你现在来了 没关系 |
[26:45] | Moving on, right? | 往前看 对吧 |
[26:48] | Right. | 对 |
[26:50] | So, what’s next for you? | 那你接下去有什么计划 |
[26:55] | Going back to school was always the plan. | 回去上学一直是我的计划 |
[26:58] | I’ve been looking at Parsons. | 我在考虑帕尔森学院 |
[27:01] | You and I always talked about RISD. | 你和我以前总说要去罗德岛设计学院 |
[27:04] | You are so talented. | 你很有才华 |
[27:06] | Any place would be lucky to have you. | 你去任何学校都是他们的幸运 |
[27:08] | Shut up. | 闭嘴吧 |
[27:16] | I’m really happy you called. | 我很开心你打电话来了 |
[27:20] | I’ve been thinking about you. | 我一直在想你 |
[27:23] | Yeah. | 对 |
[27:25] | Yeah. Me, too, obviously. | 对 我也是 |
[27:27] | I just wanted to make sure that you were — | 我只想确保你… |
[27:28] | And thank you… | 还有谢谢你 |
[27:30] | for wearing my favorite sweater. | 穿了我最喜欢的毛衣 |
[27:38] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[27:40] | Cat… | 凯特 |
[27:42] | I, um… | 我… |
[27:43] | I think I might have given you the wrong impression here. | 我想我可能给了你错误的印象 |
[27:49] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[27:52] | Whatever it is you have to say to me, it’ll be okay. | 无论你要对我说什么 都没关系 |
[28:00] | That case… | 那个案子 |
[28:02] | and, um, all the press that came with it — | 以及随之而来的媒体报道 |
[28:06] | the — your TV interview, the magazine covers — | 你的电视采访 杂志封面 |
[28:10] | it created a story. | 创造了一个故事 |
[28:14] | a story that did a lot of damage for me. | 一个对我造成了严重伤害的故事 |
[28:19] | Buffalo Bill was clearly | 野牛比尔显然 |
[28:22] | a m– a monster, a-a-a killer, | 是个怪物 一个凶手 |
[28:24] | and I don’t know what their story was, | 我不知道他们的具体故事是什么 |
[28:27] | but they got labeled transsexual. | 但他们被贴上了变性人的标签 |
[28:30] | And whether it’s true or not, that word was then | 无论那是真是假 这个词之后 |
[28:33] | in every headline, | 出现在了所有头条里 |
[28:37] | every story, | 所有报道里 |
[28:38] | every gruesome tabloid photo | 所有可怕的小报照片里 |
[28:41] | right next to “Murderer,” “Maniac.” | 旁边紧跟着”凶手” “疯子” |
[28:45] | “Psycho skins women, | “变态剥女人的皮 |
[28:47] | driven mad by transsexual desire.” | 被变性人欲望逼疯” |
[28:49] | That was the front page of the Baltimore Herald. | 那是巴尔的摩《先驱报》的头版报道 |
[28:53] | Overnight, suddenly, the biggest story on everyone’s minds | 一夜之间 突然大家最关心的事 |
[28:56] | was that transsexuals were monsters. | 成了变性人是怪物 |
[28:59] | And this affected you personally? | 这影响到你个人了 |
[29:03] | Clarice… | 克拉丽丝 |
[29:05] | I’m transsexual. | 我是变性人 |
[29:08] | And… | 而且 |
[29:10] | I have to keep that part of myself hidden | 我必须把那部分的自己隐藏起来 |
[29:12] | because I could lose my job. | 因为我可能失去工作 |
[29:17] | My life. | 我的生活 |
[29:19] | I have to hide who I am | 我必须隐藏自己的身份 |
[29:21] | because of stories like Buffalo Bill. | 因为野牛比尔这样的报道 |
[29:25] | And at the center of all of those was… | 而在那些报道的中心是… |
[29:29] | you. | 你 |
[29:32] | You made my life harder. | 你让我的生活变艰难了 |
[29:39] | I didn’t write those articles. I didn’t say those things. | 我没写那些文章 我没说那些话 |
[29:43] | No, but the press were listening to you. | 是没有 但媒体听你的话 |
[29:46] | And people like me don’t have a voice. | 我这样的人没有话语权 |
[29:48] | You had the power to say something, | 你有能力说些什么 |
[29:51] | and…you never did. | 但是…你从没说过 |
[29:57] | So I needed to say something now. | 所以我必须现在告诉你 |
[30:04] | You know, being silent, it’s… | 沉默 就像 |
[30:08] | it’s like purgatory. | 就像炼狱 |
[30:11] | You’re never really living one truth or the other. | 你从不能活出任何一种真实的自我 |
[30:18] | I, um… | 我… |
[30:19] | just needed you to know, you know? | 只是想让你知道 好吗 |
[30:23] | What your silence can do. | 你的沉默有多大力量 |
[30:29] | I have to get these back tonight, | 我今晚得把这些送回去 |
[30:30] | so you need to make copies. | 所以你得去复印 |
[30:44] | We met in Chemistry. | 我们在化学课上认识的 |
[30:46] | She was, um — | 她很… |
[30:48] | Anyway, we’re kind of seeing each other now. | 总之 我们现在在约会 |
[30:51] | Right. Okay. | 嗯 好的 |
[30:54] | But I-I told her that I couldn’t commit to anything until I — | 但我告诉她我不能承诺什么 直到我… |
[30:57] | Until you cut me loose. | 直到你跟我一刀两断 |
[30:58] | Until I knew you were okay. | 直到我知道你没事 |
[31:00] | Until you were absolved. | 直到你被赦免 |
[31:01] | – No. – I came here. | -不 -我来到这里 |
[31:03] | I haven’t left the house in a year. | 我之前一年都没出过门了 |
[31:06] | I left for you. So you could ask forgiveness? | 我为了你而出门 却只是让你求宽恕吗 |
[31:11] | Cat. | 凯特 |
[31:11] | You weren’t there when I needed you. | 我需要你的时候 你不在我身边 |
[31:14] | But it’s okay. I never expected you to be. | 但没事 我从没指望你在 |
[31:18] | I knew it very early. | 我早就知道了 |
[31:20] | The way you held my hand so gentle. | 你轻轻地牵着我的手 |
[31:23] | Almost…weak. | 几乎是…柔弱的 |
[31:27] | Like how you touched me in bed. | 你在床上抚摸我的方式 |
[31:31] | I thought, “This is someone I’ll have to carry.” | 我就想 “这是个需要我支撑的男人” |
[31:36] | I accepted it. | 我接受了 |
[31:38] | How you pouted when you thought I didn’t like your play. | 但我不喜欢你的表演时 你生气撅嘴 |
[31:42] | Or the blizzard. When we camped in Oakridge? | 或是暴风雪 当我们在奥克里奇野营时 |
[31:45] | When I gave you my coat? | 我把外套给了你 |
[31:46] | You said you were warm enough. | 你说你已经够暖和了 |
[31:48] | Yes. That is what I said. | 对 那是我说的 |
[31:51] | And now you’re here | 而现在你来到这里 |
[31:54] | before you attach yourself to someone else | 在你把自己依附于其他人前 |
[31:57] | hoping I’ll disprove what you already know. | 希望我能证明那错了 关于你已经知道的事 |
[32:02] | What she’ll find out. | 和她即将发现的事 |
[32:08] | This is not a man you can count on. | 这不是个你能依靠的男人 |
[32:15] | This is not a man. | 这不是个男人 |
[32:21] | I’d like you to go. | 我希望你离开 |
[32:24] | – I just — – I would like you to go! | -我只是… -我希望你离开 |
[32:53] | You’re okay, sweetheart. | 你没事 亲爱的 |
[32:56] | I’m here. Bea told me where to find you. | 我来了 碧告诉我你在这里 |
[33:01] | You’re okay. | 你没事 |
[33:06] | You’re okay, sweetheart. | 你没事 宝贝 |
[33:11] | Let’s go home, okay? We’ll go home. | 我们回家 好吗 我们回家 |
[33:16] | Yes, please. | 好的 |
[33:38] | Wait. Wait. | 等等 等等 |
[33:43] | Naomi? Naomi! | 娜奥米 娜奥米 |
[33:57] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[34:04] | Might have been an overdose. | 可能是嗑药过量 |
[34:05] | Tell me you think for one minute she paged you “911” | 告诉我你难道觉得她发”911″给你后 |
[34:08] | and then just decided to take a lethal amount of Reprisol. | 决定吃下致死剂量的瑞普里索吗 |
[34:11] | Hudlin made the River Murders look like a serial killer. | 哈德林让河流浮尸案看上去像连环杀手 |
[34:14] | He made Wellig look like a stroke. | 他让威灵的死看上去像中风 |
[34:16] | Rebecca Clark-Sherman was gonna be a suicide. | 瑞贝卡·克拉克-舍曼本来会被布置成自杀 |
[34:18] | It has all been misdirection. | 一切都被人误导了 |
[34:21] | She’s right. This feels like a message. | 她说得对 这感觉像个消息 |
[34:24] | Hudlin’s way of telling me he knows we’re investigating | 哈德林的手段 告诉我们他知道我们在调查 |
[34:26] | without confessing to a murder. | 却又不供认谋杀 |
[34:28] | He’s a fixer. We need inside Alastor. | 他是个清道夫 我们得进入阿拉斯特 |
[34:30] | – Your accountant — – She helped us out, but now she’s done. | -你的会计 -她已经帮忙了 现在可以了 |
[34:33] | We’re not putting Julia Lawson in the line of fire. | 我们不能让茱莉亚·劳森也趟这浑水 |
[34:35] | Well, I got some leverage on our Julia. | 我们有茱莉亚的筹码 |
[34:38] | Her background check only goes back | 她的背景调查只有 |
[34:40] | a little over five years then disappears. | 过去五年多的时间 然后就没了 |
[34:43] | Our accountant is a transves– | 我们的会计是个变性… |
[34:44] | Stop. Stop it right there. | 闭嘴 给我闭嘴 |
[34:46] | You do not know what you’re talking about, and I am not — | 你根本不知道自己在说什么 我不会… |
[34:49] | You’re not what?! Gonna do your job?! | 你不会什么 不会尽职尽责吗 |
[34:51] | I am not gonna blackmail someone! | 我不会要挟别人 |
[34:52] | And don’t tell me you are pushing this out of anything | 而且别说你现在这么说不是因为 |
[34:54] | other than guilt that you just got a woman killed. | 你感觉内疚自己刚害死了一个女人 |
[34:57] | You want Hudlin?! | 你想抓住哈德林吗 |
[34:58] | – She was your responsibility! – Enough. Murray. Enough! | -她是你的责任 -够了 默里 够了 |
[35:02] | Yes, sir. | 好的 长官 |
[35:09] | Find anything new? | 找到新线索了吗 |
[35:14] | I think you dropped the ball. | 我觉得你搞错了 |
[35:16] | Look, Hudlin led us to Karolina, | 看 哈德林带我们找到卡洛琳娜 |
[35:19] | who was sponsored here in the States by Tyson Conway, | 她是由泰森·康韦资助来到了美国 |
[35:22] | whose dad owns Alastor Pharmaceuticals. | 而他爸是阿拉斯特制药的老板 |
[35:25] | Tyson is our way to Nils, and you let up. | 泰森是我们靠近尼尔斯的方法 你放水了 |
[35:28] | I think you need to push him. Lean on him, like Clarke said. | 我觉得你得去给他施压 威胁他 像克拉克说的 |
[35:33] | Find out what’s important to him and use it. | 找出什么对他重要 并利用起来 |
[35:42] | – She’s known you almost two years. – Oh, my God. | -她已经认识你两年了 -天呐 |
[35:44] | You seriously think she won’t see the difference | 你真的认为她看不出 |
[35:46] | between a soldier and a mass killer? | 士兵和杀人魔的区别吗 |
[35:48] | There are days I don’t. That was a joke. | 有些日子我就分辨不清 开玩笑的 |
[35:51] | Mostly. | 大部分吧 |
[35:54] | You’re in purgatory. Keeping your mouth shut. | 你身处炼狱 一直沉默不语 |
[35:57] | What? | 什么 |
[35:58] | You need her to accept you, | 你需要她接受你 |
[36:00] | but she never can until you tell her who that is. | 但她永远做不到 除非你告诉她你是谁 |
[36:04] | Tell her. | 告诉她 |
[36:05] | How do I do that? | 我该怎么说 |
[36:07] | You’re a pretty smart guy. | 你很聪明 |
[36:14] | I’ll go back to Conway. | 我回去找康韦 |
[36:31] | Back here! | 在这边 |
[36:35] | Agent Starling. Hello. | 史达林探员 你好 |
[36:38] | – I hope it’s not a bad time. – No. | -我希望现在没有不方便 -没有 |
[36:41] | Do you want to come in? | 你想进来吗 |
[36:42] | I can’t. I can’t. I just — I just wanted to ask y– | 我不能 不了 我只是 我只想问你 |
[36:52] | I’m here to, um… | 我是来 |
[36:55] | lean on you. | 威胁你 |
[36:57] | I’m here to use some leverage — | 我是来用一些筹码 |
[37:00] | use something important to you — | 用一些对你重要的事 |
[37:01] | to try and coerce you into helping us, but — | 试着胁迫你帮助我们 但是 |
[37:03] | – That sounds — – Yeah. | -那听起来… -对 |
[37:05] | I don’t want to do that, because… | 我不想那么做 因为 |
[37:09] | I know what’s important to you, | 我知道什么对你来说重要 |
[37:12] | and I think we both want the same thing. | 我觉得我们的目标是一样的 |
[37:15] | We want to know who your father is. | 我们想知道你父亲是谁 |
[37:19] | I think you spent years coloring in the lines | 我想你花了数年用笔描画 |
[37:22] | of what little you knew about him… | 你对他少得可怜的了解 |
[37:25] | wondering what he’s like. | 想象他什么样 |
[37:27] | What he’d think of who you are, of every decision you ever made. | 他怎么看你 和你做的所有决定 |
[37:30] | And now you get to know. | 现在你可以知道了 |
[37:31] | And what’s more, he approves. | 更重要的是 他认可你了 |
[37:37] | I lost my dad when I was little, | 我很小的时候失去了父亲 |
[37:38] | so I can imagine how that must feel. | 所以我能想象你的感受 |
[37:41] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[37:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:43] | But I need your help. And I think you need mine. | 但我需要你的帮助 我觉得你也需要我的 |
[37:50] | I think your father is associated | 我认为你父亲与一些 |
[37:51] | with some very, very bad people. | 非常 非常坏的人有关系 |
[37:53] | Everyone I’ve met on this trail who’s crossed with him | 我见到的所有与他有关联的人 |
[37:56] | has paid a price — some with their lives — | 都付出了代价 有些是生命的代价 |
[37:58] | and I just want to make sure that you don’t get hurt. | 我只想确保你不会因此受伤 |
[38:05] | You know where to find me. | 你知道去哪找我 |
[38:19] | Julia. | 茱莉亚 |
[38:23] | Mr. Hudlin. | 哈德林先生 |
[38:26] | Is there something you need? | 你需要什么东西吗 |
[38:28] | No. I just wanted to say I took a look | 不 我只想说我看了 |
[38:31] | at the due-diligence prep and the audit stuff. | 一些该做的准备工作和审计内容 |
[38:33] | Terrific. Very tight. | 很棒 一丝不苟 |
[38:36] | Well…thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:43] | Was there something else you — | 你还有什么需要的… |
[38:44] | You sure are here late. | 你今天待得很晚啊 |
[38:45] | Yep, yes. Uh, lots to go through. | 对 对 有很多文件要看 |
[38:49] | For the merger. | 为了合并 |
[38:53] | Anyway, I just wanted to say | 总之 我只想说 |
[38:54] | you’re doing great work, Gordon. | 你干得很好 戈登 |
[38:59] | I-I-I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[39:01] | What — what did you say? | 你刚才说什么 |
[39:03] | I said, “Great work, Julia.” | 我说 “干得好 茱莉亚” |
[39:06] | See you soon. | 回见 |
[39:11] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[39:18] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[39:19] | Sit down. Please. | 请坐吧 |
[39:23] | What are we drinking to? | 我们在为什么庆祝 |
[39:26] | Friendship. | 友谊 |
[39:38] | I’m going to file a racial discrimination complaint | 我要提交一份种族歧视投诉 |
[39:40] | against the FBI… with the EEOC. | 针对联调局的 给公平就业机会委员会 |
[39:48] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:49] | You are included in my complaint. | 你也在我的投诉里 |
[39:52] | By name. | 指名道姓 |
[40:00] | Is it about the Phelps case? | 是因为菲尔普斯的案子吗 |
[40:02] | Yes. | 对 |
[40:09] | Please say something. | 说点什么吧 |
[40:15] | I’m thinking. | 我在想 |
[40:18] | Today, I keep finding out I hurt people | 今天 我不停发现我伤害了别人 |
[40:20] | without knowing I did it. | 自己却不知道 |
[40:22] | You never hurt me. The Bureau did. | 你从没伤害过我 是联调局 |
[40:27] | But using your example and your fame | 但用你作为例子 和你的名声 |
[40:29] | and your name will help the suit. | 你的名字 能帮助案子获胜 |
[40:32] | And the Coalition. | 还有黑人联盟 |
[40:34] | And a lot of people who are counting on me. | 很多人都指望着我 |
[40:37] | It’s true. | 没错 |
[40:38] | We should be rising on the same tide. | 我们应该乘着同样浪头上升 |
[40:41] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[40:42] | Don’t apologize to me. I’m about to ruin your life. | 别向我道歉 我就要毁了你的生活了 |
[41:04] | Hello? | 喂 |
[41:05] | I went outside today. | 我今天出去了 |
[41:08] | Catherine. | 凯瑟琳 |
[41:09] | That’s good. | 那很好 |
[41:11] | To a coffee shop. | 去一家咖啡店 |
[41:13] | It wasn’t much. I just… | 不是什么大事 只是 |
[41:15] | wanted you to know that. | 想让你知道 |
[41:16] | That’s good. That’s good. | 那很好 那很好 |
[41:17] | I’m happy for you. I know that wasn’t easy. | 我替你开心 我知道那不容易 |
[41:19] | I just had to take action, right? | 我必须得采取行动 对吧 |
[41:22] | Not just keep hiding. | 不能继续躲藏 |
[41:24] | You can’t just keep hiding from this. | 你不能一直躲着这事 |
[41:26] | From what Bill did to us. | 躲着比尔对我们做的事 |
[41:28] | Right? | 对吧 |
[41:31] | I just wanted to say thanks. | 我只想说谢谢 |
[41:33] | You kind of… inspired me. | 你算是 启发了我 |
[41:36] | That’s good. | 那很好 |
[41:38] | Catherine, is everything all right? | 凯瑟琳 一切都好吗 |
[41:39] | Everything’s fine. Good night, Clarice. | 一切都好 晚安 克拉丽丝 |
[41:55] | 莱拉·甘姆 哀痛的母亲 还是学徒杀手的主人 |