时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Two dead women floated down the Anacostia River. | 两具女尸沿着阿纳卡斯蒂亚河顺流而下 |
[00:05] | – We’re investigating a doctor. – Felker, right? | -我们在调查一位医生 -费尔克 对吧 |
[00:07] | We think that the company that Felker worked for | 我们认为费尔克供职的公司 |
[00:09] | silenced three whistleblowers. | 封口了三个吹哨人 |
[00:11] | And did a professional hit on a witness | 而且雇佣专业杀手暗杀目击者 |
[00:13] | inside the FBI building. | 就在联调局的大楼里 |
[00:15] | Have you heard about the Black Coalition? | 你听说过黑人联盟吗 |
[00:16] | I respect deeply what the Coalition is doing, | 我非常尊重黑人联盟在推进的运动 |
[00:18] | but it’s not for me. | 但那并不适合我 |
[00:20] | Some guy hit me across the head with a phone. | 有人用电话砸我的头 |
[00:22] | And I know that he has something to do | 我还知道他和 |
[00:24] | with the women we pulled out of that river. | 我们从河里打捞出的那些女人有关 |
[00:26] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[00:28] | – So you found him. – Can I ask how you know this guy? | -你找到了他 -我能问问你是怎么认识这个人的吗 |
[00:30] | He’s an attorney. His firm is handling my divorce. | 他是个律师 他的律所接了我的离婚案 |
[00:32] | I can help you get your kids. | 我能让你得到孩子的监护权 |
[00:34] | I need something from you, though. | 但是我也需要你给我些东西 |
[00:36] | Pull your team off what went down on the Anacostia River. | 让你的队伍别再查阿纳卡斯蒂亚河凶案了 |
[00:39] | I think you got the wrong man. | 我觉得你找错人了 |
[00:41] | Somebody falsified a coroner’s report. | 有人伪造了验尸官的报告 |
[00:43] | It really looks like it was you. | 一切看起来都像是你干的 |
[00:46] | I looked into Joe Hudlin. He’s not your guy. | 我查了乔·哈德林 他不是你看到那个人 |
[00:47] | We’re backing off the conspiracy thing. | 我们之后不查阴谋论这条线了 |
[00:50] | My last memory of my dad… | 我对我爸爸最后的记忆 |
[00:53] | was the night he gave me this. | 就是那晚他给了我这个 |
[00:55] | Probably the best night of my life. | 或许是我人生中最棒的一晚 |
[01:33] | I know that smell. | 我认得这个味道 |
[01:37] | They roast ducks in the morning. | 他们在早上烤鸭子 |
[01:40] | First session of the day is quite the prize. | 每天的第一个病人算是中了大奖了 |
[01:43] | Is it distracting for your patients? | 这不分散你病人的注意力吗 |
[01:46] | On the contrary. | 正相反 |
[01:47] | A taste or smell can be useful for therapy. | 味道或者气味可能对治疗有帮助呢 |
[01:56] | So, why didn’t you want to continue to work | 你为什么不想继续 |
[01:59] | with your last therapist? | 和你前一位治疗师合作了呢 |
[02:00] | Couldn’t trust him. | 我没法信任他 |
[02:02] | And why do you think you can trust me? | 那你为什么觉得你可以信任我呢 |
[02:04] | You got me to a place… | 你带我去了一个地方… |
[02:09] | A place where I could remember… | 在那里我能回忆起… |
[02:12] | This is for my little deputy. | 这个给我的小副队 |
[02:15] | Thank you, Daddy. | 谢谢爸爸 |
[02:19] | I saw Hudlin’s face. | 我看清了哈德林的脸 |
[02:21] | Under hypnosis. | 在催眠之下 |
[02:24] | Now we start therapy. | 现在我们开始治疗 |
[02:25] | The work. | 真正的工作 |
[02:27] | Are you ready to do the work? | 你做好准备开始工作了吗 |
[02:29] | Because I can guide you, but I can’t do it for you. | 因为我可以指引你 但我无法取代你去做 |
[02:32] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[02:33] | So, why do you think you need to see a therapist? | 你为什么觉得你需要找一位心理治疗师 |
[02:38] | Post-traumatic stress. | 创伤后遗症压力 |
[02:41] | Buffalo Bill, Marilyn Felker, Joe Hudlin. | 野牛比尔 玛丽莲·费尔克 乔·哈德林 |
[02:45] | Every agent manages it — the fear. | 每名探员都面对它… 恐惧 |
[02:49] | Most agents don’t have an infamous serial killer | 大多数探员并没有遇到个臭名昭著 |
[02:52] | who has taken a special interest in them. | 并对他们充满特别兴趣的连环杀手 |
[02:54] | I’m not worried about him. | 我担心的不是他 |
[02:56] | That concerns me. | 那我就要担心了 |
[03:00] | He is not coming after me. | 他的目标不是我 |
[03:04] | For him, hunting me wouldn’t bring relief. | 对他而言 追杀我不会带来解脱 |
[03:07] | It would only… | 只是会… |
[03:09] | articulate his own unspoken self-loathing. | 暴露他内心潜藏的自我憎恶 |
[03:12] | You have a lot of confidence in the relationship. | 你对这种关系很自信啊 |
[03:14] | Yes. | 对 |
[03:16] | You have been traumatized. | 你受到过创伤 |
[03:19] | Can you see that? | 你知道吗 |
[03:21] | And you have a job that continues | 而你的工作让你 |
[03:22] | to re-traumatize you every day. | 每天都继续受到创伤 |
[03:26] | Yes. | 对 |
[03:27] | Trauma is contagious. | 创伤有传染性 |
[03:30] | No one needs a law-enforcement officer | 大家都不希望执法人员 |
[03:32] | out there spreading it. | 到处传播它 |
[03:35] | I can help you process your trauma, | 我可以帮助你应对你的创伤 |
[03:38] | but I can’t promise you that you will keep your job. | 但我无法向你保证你能保住这份工作 |
[03:44] | Can you be honest? | 你能坦诚吗 |
[03:46] | Always. | 一向如此 |
[03:52] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[03:55] | If you think I shouldn’t be out there, then… | 如果你觉得我不该执外勤 那… |
[03:58] | I’ll accept that. | 我接受 |
[04:02] | But I’ll do the work. | 但我会做工作 |
[04:05] | I want to do the work. | 我想要去做 |
[04:08] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:11] | So, why did you decide to see me today? | 那你今天为什么决定要来找我呢 |
[04:15] | A body. | 一具尸体 |
[04:19] | Karolina. | 卡洛琳娜 |
[04:22] | She came from Yugoslavia to study medicine here. | 她从南斯拉夫来这里学习医学 |
[04:26] | She came to me yesterday. | 她昨天找我了 |
[04:29] | All alone. | 一个人 |
[04:37] | 调查者 克拉丽丝·史达林和阿蒂丽娅·马普探员破了十年悬案 | |
[04:40] | Are there any left to distribute | 还有剩下的可以 |
[04:41] | to the rest of the Bureau? | 分发给联调局其他部门吗 |
[04:43] | Mulu Rose wants… extras. | 穆卢·罗斯想…多要几本 |
[04:47] | She’s a rabid grandma. | 她可真是位劲爆的奶奶 |
[04:49] | Well, you’re very lucky to have a rabid grandma. | 你有位劲爆的奶奶真幸运 |
[04:52] | And I’ll take the publicity. | 我愿意接受这样的曝光 |
[04:54] | Good for the agency to see a Black person up there | 看到一位黑人站出来做些真正的工作 |
[04:56] | doing the real work. | 对联调局来说是好事 |
[04:58] | I’ve got to head out early. You better get dressed. | 我得要早点走 你最好去换衣服 |
[05:00] | Oh, you go ahead. I’m meeting up with Esquivel. | 你先走 我要和埃斯奎维尔碰头 |
[05:02] | We’re working a lead. | 我们要查个线索 |
[05:04] | Hudlin? | 哈德林 |
[05:06] | You’re gonna catch hell if Krendler finds out | 如果克伦德勒发现你们还在偷偷调查 |
[05:08] | you’re still investigating behind his back. | 那有你们受的 |
[05:11] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[05:12] | Yes, Mom. | 好的妈妈 |
[05:23] | You do this for Mapp? | 你是帮马普做的 |
[05:24] | 司法部 助理联邦检察官办公室 | |
[05:25] | Yes. | 对 |
[05:27] | She deserves a little recognition. | 她理应受到点肯定 |
[05:28] | More than a little. | 不应该就一点 |
[05:30] | Look, I know you hate this stuff, | 我知道你不喜欢这种事 |
[05:30] | but it makes the Fraud guys nuts. | 但是这么做能气疯诈骗组那帮人 |
[05:33] | Oh, hold up. There she is. | 等一下 她在那里 |
[05:35] | Why her? | 为什么是她 |
[05:36] | When you approached her about Felker, | 你们因为费尔克的事去找她的时候 |
[05:37] | she turned you and Tripathi down. | 她回绝了你和特帕迪 |
[05:40] | She’s been hounding big pharma for years. | 她调查大型药厂很多年了 |
[05:43] | And now we have Joe Hudlin’s name. | 现在我们掌握了乔·哈德林这个名字 |
[05:46] | Agent Esquivel. | 埃斯奎维尔探员 |
[05:48] | – This is… – Clarice Starling. | -这位是… -克拉丽丝·史达林 |
[05:50] | – Of course. – Good morning. | -当然了 -上午好 |
[05:52] | I thought my office told you that I can’t help you. | 我记得让办公室的人告诉你我帮不了你 |
[05:56] | Joseph N. Hudlin. | 乔瑟夫·N·哈德林 |
[05:58] | Principal at Hudlin and Meriwether. | 哈德林和梅里韦瑟律师事务所负责人 |
[06:00] | – D.C. Fixer. – What about him? | -华盛顿调停人 -他怎么了 |
[06:02] | He’s involved with the River Murders. | 他和河流浮尸案有关联 |
[06:03] | He was present when I caught up with Marilyn Felker. | 我被玛丽莲·费尔克抓起来时他也在场 |
[06:06] | You didn’t share this when I met you. | 我们见面时你没告诉过我这些 |
[06:08] | He and Felker spoke intimately about the case. | 他和费尔克谈了很多案子的细节 |
[06:10] | If they weren’t involved, | 如果他们和案子无关的话 |
[06:11] | they couldn’t have known what they knew. | 他们不可能知道那么多东西 |
[06:12] | We think he hired Karl Wellig — | 我们认为他雇佣了卡尔·威灵 |
[06:14] | To commit murder? | 去杀人吗 |
[06:15] | Yeah. The River Murders. | 是的 就是河流浮尸案 |
[06:17] | And hired the guys that killed Wellig at Buzzard’s Point. | 还雇佣了在巴泽兹波因特杀掉威灵的人 |
[06:20] | You said to come back when we had more. | 你说过如果有进一步的消息可以回来找你 |
[06:22] | This is more. | 这就是进一步的消息 |
[06:23] | Paul Krendler closed the River Murders, | 保罗·克伦德勒把河流浮尸案结案了 |
[06:25] | and the AG — my boss — is satisfied. | 而且我的上级 司法部长 也很满意 |
[06:29] | I’ve been hanging out on a limb by myself for three years. | 这三年来我一直单枪匹马作战 |
[06:31] | No one higher up on the food chain wants to poke this bear, | 那些高层级的人物谁都不想捅这个马蜂窝 |
[06:34] | and I’m not risking myself and my family | 我不会拿我和我的家人冒险的 |
[06:37] | when I’ve got no cover. | 没人愿意做我的后盾 |
[06:38] | Well, you do now. We’ll have your back. | 你要知道 我们是你的后盾 |
[06:40] | Right. Not when it gets ugly. | 是啊 等闹得难看时就不一定了 |
[06:42] | It’s already ugly. | 已经很难看了 |
[06:43] | Four people are dead… that we know of. | 已经死了四个人了…还仅仅是已经发现的 |
[06:47] | I was almost the fifth. | 我差点变成了第五个 |
[06:49] | We’re not backing off. | 我们不会退缩的 |
[06:50] | Krendler might not know what we’re doing, | 克伦德勒虽然现在不知道我们在做什么 |
[06:52] | but if we bring him something real, he’ll engage. | 但如果我们给他一些切实的证据 他会加入的 |
[06:58] | Karolina Savich. | 卡洛琳娜·萨维奇 |
[07:00] | Called me, mentioned Hudlin, | 给我打过电话 提到了哈德林 |
[07:03] | wanted to talk big pharma | 想聊聊大型药厂的事 |
[07:04] | if I helped her with some visa problems. | 让我帮忙处理一些签证问题 |
[07:06] | How’d she know Hudlin? | 她怎么会认识哈德林 |
[07:08] | I don’t know, but I told her | 我不知道 但是我告诉她 |
[07:09] | that I’m out of the big pharma business. | 我不管大型药厂的事了 |
[07:15] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[07:16] | Yes. Suicide, apparently. | 是的 据说是自杀 |
[07:21] | If you want to pursue this any further, | 如果你们想深入调查 |
[07:23] | better take it up with the Attorney General. | 还是去问问司法部长吧 |
[08:39] | Sorry to bother again, | 抱歉打扰你了 |
[08:40] | but Joe Hudlin keeps asking about lunch today at Zeibert’s. | 但乔·哈德林一直在问今天约在泽伯特午餐的事 |
[08:43] | Just put it on the pile. | 跟之前的放在一起吧 |
[08:49] | And you’re supposed to talk to Murray. | 还有你应该和默里谈谈 |
[08:52] | He actually made an appointment. | 他确实已经预约过了 |
[08:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:14] | To whoever’s been stealing my pens — | 不管是谁一直在偷我的笔 |
[09:16] | Give us a break. | 别闹了 |
[09:18] | You gotta be kidding me. | 你有没有搞错 |
[09:19] | Mine. Yes? | 我的 知道了吗 |
[09:21] | – What crawled up your a– – Okay? | -你到底是… -记住了吗 |
[09:23] | Murray, uptight much? | 默里 太过头了吧 |
[09:24] | We get it? | 明白了吗 |
[09:25] | – Nobody wants your pen. – Okay. | -没人稀罕你的笔 -好了 |
[09:27] | Hey, Murray, I got your pen right here. | 默里 我这里有你的笔 |
[09:30] | – Hey, Paul. – I got a thing. | -喂 保罗 -我有事要办 |
[09:34] | – Hey, Paul. – I have a thing. | -喂 保罗 -我有事要办 |
[09:36] | Paul, don’t do that, man. | 保罗 别这样 哥们 |
[09:37] | Don’t — Don’t blow me off. | 别不搭理我 |
[09:44] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[09:46] | The River Murders. | 河流浮尸案 |
[09:49] | I’ve known you a long time. | 我认识你很久了 |
[09:51] | I’ve always known why you did things. | 我知道你的办事原则是什么 |
[09:53] | And vice versa. | 和不作为的理由 |
[09:54] | Something’s not adding up. | 有些事情不对劲 |
[09:56] | Starling’s convinced she saw Hudlin at Woodhaven. | 史达林确信她在伍德黑文见到了哈德林 |
[09:59] | Murray, it’s a dead end. | 默里 这是个死胡同 |
[10:03] | – I don’t know. – Look, this is the Bureau, | -我说不好 -这是联调局 |
[10:05] | and the Bureau needs to clear cases. | 联调局需要结案 |
[10:06] | Paul, you’ve never gotten caught up | 保罗 你从来不会因为联调局什么的 |
[10:08] | in this Bureau whatever before. | 而有过任何顾虑 |
[10:09] | I’ve never been your boss before. | 我以前还不是你的上司呢 |
[10:14] | Where are Starling and Esquivel? | 史达林和埃斯奎维尔去哪了 |
[10:15] | Exchanging soufflé recipes. | 分享舒芙蕾食谱呢 |
[10:18] | There’s a stack of leads about the incident in Annapolis, | 有一堆关于安纳波利斯事故的线索需要调查 |
[10:21] | am I right? | 我说得对吧 |
[10:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:28] | Well, sir, I assumed they cleared it with you | 长官 我还以为他们联系我之前 |
[10:30] | before approaching me. | 已经得到你的批准了 |
[10:31] | The request came from the SAC’s office. | 采访要求是特别探员主管下达的 |
[10:33] | You think I don’t know the value of a little publicity, Mapp? | 你觉得我不懂适当的宣传的价值吗 马普 |
[10:36] | I mean, but this — this… | 但是这个… |
[10:38] | this is a slippery slope. | 这不是正道 |
[10:40] | You’re a fine agent. | 你是个好探员 |
[10:42] | I want you to keep your eye on the prize. | 我希望你把注意力集中到重要的工作上 |
[10:44] | I cleared a cold case, sir. | 我破了一个悬案 长官 |
[10:46] | Inner city drug stuff. | 市中心的毒品这类的 |
[10:47] | Bobby Larkin was not involved with drugs. | 鲍比·拉金和毒品没有牵连 |
[10:49] | Eh, there’s a perception he was. | 有一些人觉得他有牵连 |
[10:51] | He was hit in the head with a hammer, sir. | 他被锤子砸中了脑袋 长官 |
[10:54] | New DNA task force, hmm? | 新的DNA特别小组 |
[10:56] | When were you planning on telling me? | 你打算什么时候告诉我呢 |
[10:58] | I saw the open call for applications and I thought, | 我看到公开选拔的消息 然后我想 |
[11:00] | “It’s what I’m doing already.” | “这正是我已经在做的事情” |
[11:03] | I want Violent Crimes focused on things like this. | 我希望暴力犯罪小组专注于此类事件上 |
[11:06] | I’m impressed, Mapp. | 你让我刮目相看 马普 |
[11:07] | Very impressed. | 非常厉害 |
[11:08] | This is the sort of mettle makes leaders. | 这正是能铸就领导者的气概 |
[11:11] | I don’t say that lightly. | 我不是说笑的 |
[11:13] | I have put my all into learning about DNA, | 我全身心地投入DNA的研究 |
[11:15] | building a database, and applying it to criminal investigation. | 建立数据库 并将它应用于犯罪调查上 |
[11:18] | And that good, hard work | 而努力勤奋的工作 |
[11:18] | should be reward in and of itself. | 应该得到表彰和收获 |
[11:20] | There’s no need for these flashy articles. | 无需这些浮华的文章 |
[11:24] | Play the long game. | 眼光放长远些 |
[11:25] | That’s what leaders do. | 这才是领导者该做的 |
[11:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:32] | Right. | 好吧 |
[11:41] | Caucasian female. | 白人女性 |
[11:43] | Mid-20s. | 二十五岁左右 |
[11:45] | Neck is broken. | 脖子断了 |
[11:47] | Trauma to the head caused subconjunctival hemorrhages. | 头部创伤造成了结膜下出血 |
[11:51] | Globe ruptures on both eyes. | 双眼眼球破裂 |
[11:54] | Died on impact. | 受撞击死亡的 |
[11:57] | Next of kin was unreachable. | 亲属都联系不上 |
[11:58] | She was out here in the States alone. | 她是独自来美国的 |
[12:00] | She had her wallet. | 她身上有钱包 |
[12:03] | And her ID. | 也有她的身份证 |
[12:06] | Could be a suicide. | 可能是自杀 |
[12:07] | Maybe we label it “Suspicious” | 或许我们该给这个案子标记”可疑” |
[12:09] | and get a full autopsy. | 然后进行一次彻底的尸检 |
[12:11] | Think we could get a medical examiner to help us quietly? | 你说我们能找个验尸官悄悄帮我们吗 |
[12:14] | Actually, yeah. | 老实说 可以 |
[12:16] | I’ll make a call. | 我去找人 |
[12:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:24] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[12:44] | Looks like Hebrew. | 看着像是希伯来语 |
[12:47] | Where’s Tripathi when you need him? | 需要特帕迪的时候他跑哪去了 |
[12:49] | We’ll just have to run it through Linguistics back at the office. | 我们只能靠办公室的语言库去查了 |
[12:51] | I’ll start the paperwork to get the body transferred. | 我先去准备转送尸体的文件 |
[12:55] | Karolina Savich. | 卡洛琳娜·萨维奇 |
[12:59] | She liked Chuck Taylors. | 她喜欢穿帆布鞋 |
[13:01] | She writes to herself in Hebrew. | 她用希伯来语给自己写东西 |
[13:29] | Do not call me on my Bureau phone. | 别打我局里的电话 |
[13:31] | It’s much more conspicuous if you stand. | 你站着的话 会更引人注意 |
[13:42] | They make a hell of a microbrew here. | 这里自酿的啤酒棒极了 |
[13:44] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[13:47] | We still have stuff on the table. | 我们还有没解决的事 |
[13:50] | I meant it. | 我说真的 |
[13:50] | My firm does want to represent you in your divorce. | 我的律所想处理你的离婚案 |
[13:53] | A man tries to do me a favor at the same time | 一个想帮我忙的人同时 |
[13:55] | he’s trying to tie me to a cover-up? | 还想让我背锅掩盖的罪行吗 |
[13:57] | You did me a favor | 你帮了我的忙 |
[13:58] | by making the hit on Wellig look like a stroke. | 让威灵的暗杀看起来像中风 |
[14:01] | No. | 不 |
[14:02] | I didn’t. | 我没帮你 |
[14:04] | Sure looks like you did. | 但看起来确实像你帮了我 |
[14:05] | And who else would have the motive | 还有谁会有篡改 |
[14:07] | to change the coroner’s report? | 法医报告的动机呢 |
[14:09] | Stay out of my divorce, Joe. | 别插手我的离婚案 乔 |
[14:10] | How many times do I have to tell you, Paul? | 我要跟你说多少遍 保罗 |
[14:13] | Moms always win. | 母亲总会赢 |
[14:16] | They could be drunk in court and they’ll still win. | 即使她们醉醺醺地出庭 还是能赢 |
[14:19] | I know how much you want them safe with you. | 我知道你有多想让他们安全地和你在一起 |
[14:23] | So… | 所以… |
[14:25] | I’m gonna prove my value to you. | 我会向你证明我的价值 |
[14:28] | That, uh, DUI Mandy got out of a couple years back? | 几年前曼迪被查出酒后驾驶 |
[14:35] | Kids were in the car. | 当时孩子就在车里 |
[14:37] | She ever tell you that? | 她告诉过你吗 |
[14:39] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[14:42] | If you didn’t know, | 如果你不知道 |
[14:44] | you’re in worse shape than you thought. | 那你比自己认为的更加糟糕 |
[14:47] | If you did, | 如果你知道 |
[14:48] | you’re in worse shape than I thought. | 那你比我想象的更糟 |
[14:52] | My guy at Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court | 我在青少年与家庭关系地方法院的朋友 |
[14:56] | agrees her behavior is troubling. | 也觉得她的行为会有麻烦 |
[14:59] | No one asked you to take it there. | 没人让你去问这件事 |
[15:01] | Don’t worry. She’ll lie down. | 别担心 她会没事的 |
[15:03] | You must really need me, Joe. | 你肯定特别需要我 乔 |
[15:05] | When I stop needing you is when it gets bad. | 当我不需要你时 你才需要担心 |
[15:10] | It’s an honor to represent you, Agent Krendler. | 很荣幸能代表你 克伦德勒探员 |
[15:13] | Looking good, Joe. | 你看上去不错 乔 |
[15:14] | Great to see you, Tom. | 很高兴见到你 汤姆 |
[15:16] | – Hey. – Hey, Joe. | -嗨 -嗨 乔 |
[15:47] | $53 left. Okay. | 还剩53美元 知道了 |
[15:49] | Three calls. | 打了三通电话 |
[15:50] | Hey, thanks. Alright. | 好的 谢谢 |
[15:53] | This is a $60 international calling card | 这是张60美元的国际电话卡 |
[15:57] | she bought six months ago. | 她六个月前买的 |
[15:58] | $53 left. | 还剩53美元 |
[16:00] | She made a few calls to Yugoslavia…then nothing. | 她打了几通电话到南斯拉夫…然后就没了 |
[16:03] | Well, there’s civil war in Yugoslavia. | 南斯拉夫现在正在爆发内战 |
[16:06] | Communication lines go down constantly. | 电话常常断线 |
[16:08] | Infrastructure’s gone. | 基础设施都被破坏了 |
[16:09] | Mass graves. | 尸横遍野 |
[16:10] | Bad, bad stuff. | 情况非常糟糕 |
[16:12] | She gets tangled up with Hudlin. | 她和哈德林牵扯到一起了 |
[16:15] | How? She’s worth ten of him. | 怎么会这样 她比他好多了 |
[16:17] | Well, we don’t know if she’s clean yet. | 我们还不知道她是否清白 |
[16:18] | What did Linguistics come back with? | 语言库查到的结果如何 |
[16:20] | Hebrew. But it’s just a jumble of letters. | 是希伯来语 但只是一堆无意义的字母 |
[16:24] | She was here on a student visa | 她是用全球健康地平线 |
[16:26] | sponsored by Global Health Horizons. | 担保的学生签证来的美国 |
[16:28] | Global Health Horizons? | 全球健康地平线 |
[16:29] | It’s a charity run by a Tyson Conway. | 是泰森·康韦经营的慈善机构 |
[16:31] | He’s her emergency contact. | 他是她的紧急联络人 |
[16:34] | Bring him in. | 把他带来局里 |
[16:39] | Karolina’s tied to Hudlin. | 卡洛琳娜和哈德林有关系 |
[16:41] | Is it time to tell Krendler? | 该告诉克伦德勒了吗 |
[16:45] | Krendler’s on a personal day. | 克伦德勒今天请事假 |
[16:46] | This one’s on us. | 这个案子我们自己查 |
[16:47] | – But I think it’s — – Krendler’s, um… | -但我觉得… -克伦德勒 |
[16:52] | …not, uh, acting like himself. | 最近不像他自己 |
[16:57] | What does that mean, Clarke? | 那是什么意思 克拉克 |
[16:59] | It means the guy I know for 20 years | 意味着我认识了20年的人 |
[17:01] | would believe Starling. | 会相信史达林 |
[17:04] | And I don’t know what to make of that. | 我现在不知道该怎么想 |
[17:10] | Get out of here. | 走吧 |
[17:27] | Thank you for joining us. | 谢谢你过来 |
[17:29] | Of course. I’ve never had the FBI | 当然 之前从没有 |
[17:30] | show up at my door before. | 联调局的人来我家 |
[17:31] | What’s this about? | 什么事 |
[17:33] | You know someone named Karolina Savich, Tyson? | 你人一个叫卡洛琳娜·萨维奇的人吗 泰森 |
[17:36] | Yeah, yeah. She, um — | 认识 她 |
[17:38] | She works with me. | 她是我同事 |
[17:41] | – For how long? – A couple years. | -共事多久了 -两年吧 |
[17:42] | – What’d you think when we picked him up? – Maybe three. | -我们带他来的时候你怎么看 -可能三年 |
[17:44] | Well, he was genuinely surprised to see us. | 他见到我们时真的很意外 |
[17:46] | I’m sorry, did something happen to her? | 不好意思 她出了什么事吗 |
[17:47] | – He seemed too nice. – I’m afraid so. | -他看上去人太好 -恐怕是的 |
[17:49] | You’re too nice. | 你才人太好 |
[17:50] | We’re hoping you can help us. | 我们希望你能帮我们 |
[17:52] | We just got these | 我们刚收到这些 |
[17:53] | from the Fairfax County medical examiner. | 费尔法克斯县的法医发来的 |
[18:01] | Wh… | 什么 |
[18:02] | H– What? | 怎 什么 |
[18:05] | When did this happen? | 这是什么时候的事 |
[18:07] | Yesterday. | 昨天 |
[18:09] | ..What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[18:11] | Maybe a suicide. | 可能是自杀 |
[18:14] | Any thoughts on what might have made her do that? | 你知道她可能这么做的原因吗 |
[18:18] | Actually, I can think of, uh, quite a few. | 其实 我能想出好几个 |
[18:22] | Increased respiration. | 呼吸加快 |
[18:23] | He’s breathing more heavily. | 他的呼吸变重了 |
[18:25] | His blink rate is staying steady, though. | 但他眨眼的频率保持不变 |
[18:27] | She had you. | 她有你 |
[18:28] | You’re her only emergency contact. | 你是她的唯一紧急联系人 |
[18:31] | You wanna explain that? | 你想解释一下吗 |
[18:32] | I run a non-profit. | 我经营一个非盈利组织 |
[18:34] | It’s called Global Health Horizons. | 叫做全球健康地平线 |
[18:36] | We bring in med students from impoverished nations | 我们资助全球贫困国家的 |
[18:39] | from all over the world. | 医学生来到美国 |
[18:40] | We train them here | 我们在这培训他们 |
[18:42] | so they can take what they’ve learned back home. | 好让他们把学到的知识带回自己的国家 |
[18:44] | We’re trying to start a virtuous cycle. | 我们想开启一个良性循环 |
[18:47] | Karolina is… | 卡洛琳娜 |
[18:50] | she — she was our ideal candidate. | 她 她是我们的理想的候选人 |
[18:54] | From the first moment I read her application. | 从我刚看到她的申请书开始 |
[18:58] | She made me so proud of the work we do. | 她让我为我们的工作感到骄傲 |
[19:00] | She did an amazing job at her residency | 她在住院实习时表现出色 |
[19:03] | and at the local clinics we placed her in. | 在我们安排的本地诊所也是 |
[19:06] | Sorry. It’s just — | 抱歉 只是 |
[19:09] | It’s hard to believe, you know? | 我很难相信 |
[19:11] | But what happened? | 但发生了什么 |
[19:14] | Doing your residency is hard enough as it is. | 住院实习已经很困难了 |
[19:16] | Long hours. Exhaustion. | 工作时间长 疲惫不堪 |
[19:18] | But then a war broke out in her home, Yugoslavia, | 但之后她家乡爆发了战争 |
[19:20] | and it wasn’t safe for her to go back. | 她回去不再安全 |
[19:22] | We were trying to get her asylum | 我们就想帮她申请庇护 |
[19:24] | and bring her husband out here, | 并带她的丈夫过来 |
[19:25] | but then her husband was killed in Sarajevo. | 但之后她丈夫在萨拉热窝遇害 |
[19:29] | Karolina was, as you can imagine, beyond devastated. | 你能想象 卡洛琳娜悲痛欲绝 |
[19:34] | She’d always been so full of light. | 她总是那么充满光 |
[19:39] | You always get so close to your scholarship recipients? | 你总是跟奖学金获得者关系这么亲密吗 |
[19:42] | Or is it just the ones that are, | 还是只跟那些 |
[19:46] | “Full of light”? | “充满光”的人 |
[19:47] | Like I said, we were trying to bring her husband out here. | 像我说的 我们之前想让她的丈夫过来 |
[19:50] | Still… | 依然 |
[19:53] | bringing a special young woman here, | 带一个独特的年轻女人来这里 |
[19:56] | focusing all those resources on her — | 把所有的资源用在她身上 |
[19:59] | Ty, it must make you feel like a big man, right? | 泰 你肯定觉得自己像个大男人 对吧 |
[20:02] | I’ve never worried about being a big man. | 我从不担心自己是否是个大男人 |
[20:05] | You like being the protector. | 你喜欢当保护者 |
[20:07] | Agent Clarke, what I would like is to live in a world | 克拉克探员 我想生活的世界 |
[20:10] | where someone like Karolina | 是卡洛琳娜这样的人 |
[20:12] | does not need to flee her home | 不必逃离她的家乡 |
[20:14] | because it’s become a police state | 只因为那里成了警察国家 |
[20:16] | run by murderous fascists. | 由杀人犯法西斯统治 |
[20:20] | I think we’re done. | 我觉得我们谈完了 |
[20:22] | How about I show you out? | 我带你出去吧 |
[20:25] | Well, hell if I know how to read him. | 我根本不知道怎么解读他 |
[20:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:34] | Oh, Karolina’s autopsy got put on the schedule. | 卡洛琳娜的尸检已经提上日程了 |
[20:36] | We’ll have results by tomorrow morning. | 明早就能拿到结果 |
[20:38] | How’d you manage that so quick? | 你怎么能安排地这么快 |
[20:42] | This guy’s hard to read, but no alarm bells going off. | 这家伙很难解读 但没有特殊值得注意的地方 |
[20:46] | He seemed to really care. | 他似乎真的很在乎 |
[20:47] | He’s upset over her death. | 他为她的死感到难过 |
[20:49] | Seemed shocked. | 似乎很意外 |
[20:50] | He knows more. | 他知道更多 |
[20:52] | He can tell us more. | 他还能告诉我们更多 |
[20:54] | I’m going to go catch him. | 我去找他 |
[20:57] | Welcome to Fry Kingdom. | 欢迎来到油炸王国 |
[20:58] | How can I help you? | 有什么需要 |
[20:59] | Hello, little man in box. | 你好 盒子里的小人 |
[21:02] | I’m on my way to FBI agent convention. | 我正要去联调局会议中心 |
[21:05] | Very hungry. | 非常饿 |
[21:07] | What do you want, Dad? | 你想要什么 老爸 |
[21:12] | Two double cheeseburgers | 两个双层吉士汉堡 |
[21:13] | with two milkshakes. | 加两杯奶昔 |
[21:29] | What’re you doing here? | 你来这干什么 |
[21:31] | I was in the neighborhood. Thought I’d come visit. | 我就在附近 想着来看看你 |
[21:33] | Your dad. | 你爸 |
[21:36] | Can I have a dad burger? | 我能来个老爹汉堡吗 |
[21:41] | Your break’s in five, right? | 你五分钟后休息 对吧 |
[21:43] | I’ll meet you around back. | 我去后面找你 |
[21:45] | Hey, Jay. He forgot to feed you. | 杰 他忘记喂你了 |
[21:48] | Hi, Mr. Krendler. | 克伦德勒先生 |
[21:50] | Hi, Mr. Krendler. | 克伦德勒先生 |
[21:54] | Mr. Conway? | 康韦先生 |
[21:59] | I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to interrupt. | 不好意思 我无意打扰 |
[22:00] | Ty is fine. | 叫我泰就行 |
[22:01] | Well, again, I’m Agent Starling. | 在自我介绍一次 我是史达林探员 |
[22:03] | My colleague, Agent Clarke, | 我的同事 克拉克探员 |
[22:04] | can be a little bit of an acquired taste. | 是个比较怪的人 |
[22:06] | He’s a wounded bird. | 他是只受伤的鸟 |
[22:08] | He thinks he’s got a sensitive bull button, | 他觉得自己对谎言很敏感 |
[22:10] | but that’s just because he thinks everyone is lying. | 但那只是因为他认为所有人都在撒谎 |
[22:15] | Well, he thought you were telling us the truth. | 但他认为你说的是实话 |
[22:17] | Good. | 很好 |
[22:19] | I was. | 我确实是 |
[22:20] | Mr. Conway. | 康韦先生 |
[22:22] | – Tyson — – I brought Karolina over here. | -泰森 -是我带卡洛琳娜来美国的 |
[22:26] | I was… | 我… |
[22:29] | We can always try to help people, | 我们总能试着帮助他人 |
[22:33] | to save them, but… | 救他们 但是 |
[22:36] | you know, we never really get the final say. | 我们永远没有最终话语权 |
[22:40] | You understand. | 你明白 |
[22:44] | Yeah. | 对 |
[22:48] | The jobs we’re drawn to aren’t an accident. | 吸引我们的工作绝非偶然 |
[22:56] | You said Karolina was married. | 你说卡洛琳娜结婚了 |
[22:58] | Did she wear a wedding ring? | 她戴结婚戒指吗 |
[23:01] | Yes. | 戴 |
[23:03] | I’d never seen one like it before. | 我从没见过类似的戒指 |
[23:06] | We didn’t find it among her things. | 我们在她的遗物中没找到戒指 |
[23:08] | She wouldn’t have taken that ring off for anything. | 她不会为任何事摘下戒指 |
[23:12] | Will you let us know if you think of anything else? | 如果你想起其他事能告诉我们吗 |
[23:15] | Will you tell me if you find something? | 如果你找到线索能告诉我吗 |
[23:17] | If it doesn’t hurt the case. | 如果不影响案件的话 |
[23:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:23] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[23:25] | She wouldn’t take her ring off? | 她不可能摘下结婚戒指 |
[23:27] | She loved her husband very much. | 她非常爱她丈夫 |
[23:35] | Do you have anyone in your life right now? | 你现在生活中有亲近的人吗 |
[23:38] | I live with my best friend. | 我跟我最好的朋友同居 |
[23:41] | Everything else going on, that is enough for me. | 身边发生了这么多事 这已经足够了 |
[23:43] | Outside of your best friend, | 除了你最好的朋友 |
[23:45] | when was the last time that you felt known, seen? | 你上次感觉被理解 被看见是什么时候 |
[23:50] | Not examined? | 不是被检查吗 |
[23:52] | Not examined. | 不是被检查 |
[23:54] | Known. | 被理解 |
[23:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:11] | Do you want that? | 你想要吗 |
[24:15] | Do you want to be known? | 你希望被理解吗 |
[24:18] | I think what you’re asking might be a little advanced for me. | 我觉得你问的问题对我来说太高级了 |
[24:21] | That’s fair. | 有道理 |
[24:24] | Why do you think you understood Mr. Conway? | 你为什么认为你理解康韦先生 |
[24:28] | Was it because you happened to be studying him as a suspect? | 是因为你刚好把他当作嫌犯来研究吗 |
[24:32] | No. He didn’t feel like a suspect. | 不 他感觉不像嫌犯 |
[24:35] | He felt… | 他感觉 |
[24:39] | Do you ever get a-a feeling about someone? | 你有没有对人产生过直觉 |
[24:43] | A feeling? | 直觉 |
[24:45] | Like there’s an easy place for the pain to land. | 就像有一个能放下痛苦的轻松地带 |
[24:54] | His pain, or yours? | 他的痛苦 还是你的 |
[24:58] | His pain, or mine? | 他的痛苦 还是我的 |
[25:07] | Both. | 都是 |
[25:11] | You’d be surprised how much our past trauma | 你会很意外发现过去的创伤 |
[25:14] | informs who we’re drawn to. | 对我们所喜欢的人的影响之大 |
[25:26] | Are there fries in that? | 这里有薯条吗 |
[25:29] | It’s for Alison. | 是给艾莉森的 |
[25:30] | We’ll get her another one. | 我们再给她买一包 |
[25:32] | I’m starving. Had to skip lunch. | 我饿坏了 中饭没吃 |
[25:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:37] | Nice. | 不错 |
[25:40] | Coworkers seem cool. | 你同事似乎还不错 |
[25:42] | My boss is a dick. | 我老板是个混球 |
[25:43] | Hey. | 别这样 |
[25:45] | I remember when I was a kid, | 我记得我小时候 |
[25:48] | everyone wanted to work at Fry Kingdom. | 大家都想去油炸王国工作 |
[25:50] | Tastes the same no matter where you go. | 无论去哪 味道都一样 |
[25:55] | Oh, I love that. | 我爱薯条 |
[25:59] | Why aren’t you eating? | 你怎么不吃 |
[26:02] | You’re around this every day. | 你每天都跟这些作伴 |
[26:05] | It’s not the burger, Dad. | 不是因为汉堡 爸 |
[26:10] | Mom’s an alcoholic, | 妈妈是个酒鬼 |
[26:11] | and y-you’ve been lying to us this entire time. | 而你一直在对我们撒谎 |
[26:18] | I thought you were too young. | 我以为你还太小了 |
[26:23] | Maybe I wanted you to be too young. | 或许我希望你太小了 |
[26:25] | Yeah, well, you don’t get to choose when I’m a kid | 好吧 你无法选择我什么时候是小孩 |
[26:28] | and when I’m an adult. | 什么时候是大人 |
[26:29] | Not when Mom is drunk every single night of the week. | 尤其不能在妈妈一整周每晚都烂醉如泥的时候 |
[26:32] | What about Alison? | 那艾莉森呢 |
[26:34] | Can she handle the truth? | 她能承受得了事实吗 |
[26:36] | She wouldn’t have to if you were home. | 如果你在家她就不用承受了 |
[26:38] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[26:41] | And I’m sorry for that. | 为此我很抱歉 |
[26:44] | Your mom and I are both alcoholics, Jason. | 你妈妈和我都是酒鬼 杰森 |
[26:48] | I made a vow to stop, | 我发誓要戒酒 |
[26:49] | and I had to leave home to keep it. | 所以我必须搬出去才能戒酒 |
[26:52] | And that’s not fair to you, | 这对你不公平 |
[26:54] | but I-I am fighting to get back. | 但我正在努力抗争回来 |
[26:59] | There’s no such thing as lying for a-a good reason. | 你不能通过撒谎来做好人 |
[27:04] | What the — What the hell, Dad? | 搞什么 爸 |
[27:07] | You taught me that. | 是你教会我这点的 |
[27:22] | You hear from Tripathi yet? | 收到特帕迪的信了吗 |
[27:23] | He’s out in Chicago, helping out his wife’s parents. | 他在芝加哥 帮他妻子父母的忙 |
[27:29] | Debbie from accounting made these. | 会计部的黛比做的 |
[27:35] | His wife — she passed. | 他妻子 她去世了 |
[27:38] | My second ex-wife’s mother | 我第二任妻子的母亲 |
[27:39] | still calls me for help cleaning out her gutters. | 至今还会打电话给我 让我去修排水沟 |
[27:42] | – And you still do it? – What am I gonna do? | -你还会去吗 -那我该怎么办 |
[27:45] | Are you making any progress on those gum wrappers? | 你在口香糖纸上有什么进展吗 |
[27:48] | They’re names of numbers in Hebrew. | 这些是用希伯来语写的数字的名称 |
[27:52] | Karolina’s wedding ring. | 卡洛琳娜的婚戒 |
[27:54] | – How’d you do — – Well, it had to be somewhere. | -你怎么 -肯定是掉在了哪里 |
[27:56] | Called the local police, asked them to do another sweep | 我联系了当地警局 让他们去桥边 |
[27:58] | by the bridge, and they found it. | 再搜查一遍 结果就找到了 |
[28:01] | Ty Conway said she wouldn’t take that ring off for anything. | 泰·康韦说她不会为任何事摘下戒指 |
[28:06] | Yeah, but what? She took it off before she jumped? | 好吧 那是怎样 她摘下来后跳河了 |
[28:08] | Well, yeah. | 没错 |
[28:11] | You know, I have this, um… | 我有一条 |
[28:14] | this add-a-bead necklace. | 可添加珠子的项链 |
[28:16] | It’s like a kid thing. | 是小孩的项链 |
[28:17] | But it’s the last thing my father gave me before he died | 但这是我父亲死前给我的最后一样东西 |
[28:21] | and I was sent to live with my relatives. | 之后我就被送去亲戚家了 |
[28:24] | I never took it off. | 我从没摘下来过 |
[28:26] | You know, it’s funny. | 很有趣 |
[28:28] | When I thought I’d die, | 当我以为自己快死的时候 |
[28:30] | in the back of my mind, I had this crazy thought. | 在我头脑深处 有一个疯狂的想法 |
[28:34] | “Well, I’ll leave those add-a-beads behind | “我要把这些可添加珠子的项链留下 |
[28:38] | and I’ll still be here.” | 这样我还能留在这里” |
[29:03] | So, I thought I’d give it a shot. | 我就想用这个思路去试试 |
[29:11] | That’s a bank routing number. | 这是银行路由号码 |
[29:14] | Look at the prefix. | 看前面几个数字 |
[29:23] | Look. Let’s go. | 看 我们走 |
[29:34] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[29:56] | Olive oil. | 橄榄油 |
[29:58] | You get this sometimes with immigrants. | 移民有时候会这样 |
[30:00] | Nowhere feels safe. | 哪里都感觉不安全 |
[30:02] | They put anything in life that means anything in the box. | 他们会把任何有意义的东西放进保险箱 |
[30:06] | Okay. But why the gum wrappers? | 好吧 但为什么是口香糖纸 |
[30:07] | Why go to all the effort? | 干嘛费这么大力 |
[30:13] | Esquivel. | 埃斯奎维尔 |
[30:18] | Do they do pregnancy checks in a standard autopsy? | 标准的尸检会检查是否怀孕吗 |
[30:21] | Not unless it’s the suspected cause of death. | 不会 除非怀疑那是死因 |
[30:24] | You think it’s Hudlin’s? | 你觉得这是哈德林的孩子吗 |
[30:26] | You think he killed her because of it? | 你觉得他为了这个杀了她吗 |
[30:27] | Hudlin wouldn’t have let her toss her ring. | 哈德林不会让她把戒指扔了 |
[30:29] | That ring’s like a message in a bottle. | 那枚戒指就像漂流瓶的信一样 |
[30:31] | She knew she was pregnant. Why would she do this? | 她知道自己怀孕了 她为什么这么做 |
[30:34] | I’ll call the morgue. | 我去联系停尸间 |
[30:40] | Hey, Mapp. | 马普 |
[30:41] | Do you know someone named…Muh-loo? | 你认识一个叫…穆卢的人吗 |
[30:47] | My grandmother. | 我奶奶 |
[30:53] | Hey, nice catch on the cold case. | 幸亏你发现了与悬案的联系 |
[30:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[30:57] | You know, I don’t say this often, | 我不经常这么说 |
[31:00] | but since you and I graduated Quantico around the same time, | 但因为你和我差不多同时从匡提科毕业 |
[31:04] | I always think of me and you like a little duo. | 我总认为我们像搭档 |
[31:07] | I mean, we’ve always had each other’s back. | 我们总是支持彼此 |
[31:11] | So, when Herman asked me who I wanted to work with me | 所以当赫尔曼问我 在DNA特别小组 |
[31:14] | on the DNA task force, | 想跟谁一起合作时 |
[31:15] | your name was the first one out of my mouth. | 我第一个说了你 |
[31:18] | You’re leading the task force? | 你是特别小组的头儿吗 |
[31:20] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[31:21] | I’m more senior agent. | 我算是个高级探员 |
[31:24] | Eric Phelan will lead. | 埃里克·费林是头儿 |
[31:25] | But I’ll be running the — the day-to day. | 但我会负责日常事务 |
[31:28] | My research funded the task force. | 我的研究资助了特别小组 |
[31:30] | – I applied for — – Exactly. | -我申请了… -没错 |
[31:32] | That’s why you’ll be my right hand. | 所以你会是我的左膀右臂 |
[31:37] | In fact, I really need you to get me up to speed on DNA, | 事实上 我需要你告诉我一切关于DNA |
[31:42] | the database, you know, what you’ve been doing, | 数据库 还有你一直在做的事 |
[31:44] | so I can prep Phelan and Herman | 这样我能帮费林和赫尔曼 |
[31:46] | for their Investigator interview. | 准备他们的调查访谈 |
[31:49] | Their what, now? | 他们的什么 |
[31:51] | We’re doing an interview for the newsletter. | 我们要为简报做个访谈 |
[31:53] | Yeah, Herman’s really excited to let the other FBI offices | 对 赫尔曼很兴奋能告诉其他联调局办公室 |
[31:55] | know about the DNA Task Force. | 我们的DNA特别小组 |
[31:57] | Do you think you could write up a summary of… | 你觉得你能写一份总结吗 |
[32:00] | everything by Monday? | 所有内容的总结 周一交 |
[32:03] | Of all my work? | 我的所有工作 |
[32:05] | Exactly. | 对 |
[32:06] | And once Herman, Phelan, and I are up to speed, | 只要赫尔曼 费林和我掌握了最新情况 |
[32:08] | I mean, your work could really mean something. | 你的工作可以很有意义 |
[32:11] | I mean, this could be a great opportunity for you, Mapp. | 这对你来说可能是个大好机会 马普 |
[32:14] | Really excited to work with you. | 我很兴奋能与你合作 |
[32:28] | Hey. What are you doing here so late? | 你怎么这么晚还没回家 |
[32:32] | I want you to run a DNA test | 我想让你做个DNA测试 |
[32:34] | on the saliva on the tip of that pen. | 测试笔尖的唾液 |
[32:38] | Whose is it? | 是谁的 |
[32:39] | Just run it. | 去查吧 |
[32:59] | You could just ask. | 你可以直接问 |
[33:00] | Ask what? | 问什么 |
[33:01] | To join the Coalition. | 加入联盟 |
[33:04] | Care to come in for coffee? | 想进来喝一杯咖啡吗 |
[33:07] | I’m not going to get where I want to go by joining. | 我加入你们也得不到我想要的东西 |
[33:11] | I wanted it to be different. | 我希望事情能有所不同 |
[33:14] | We all do. | 我们都是 |
[33:17] | Want to come in? | 想进来吗 |
[33:18] | Hear what we have to say? | 听听我们要说的 |
[33:21] | No. | 不 |
[33:22] | Most agents never come close to turning a cold case | 多数探员根本不能为悬案翻案 |
[33:25] | or winning funding for a new task force. | 或为新的特别小组赢得资金 |
[33:28] | We’re proud of you. | 我们为你骄傲 |
[33:31] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[33:48] | Agent Mapp. About time. | 马普探员 是时候了 |
[33:52] | – How you doing? – Agent Mapp. | -你好吗 -马普探员 |
[33:58] | Why did you tell Esquivel | 你为什么告诉埃斯奎维尔 |
[33:59] | that you were sent to live with relatives? | 你被送去和亲戚住了 |
[34:02] | Because I was. | 因为确实如此 |
[34:03] | The background report I received says | 我收到的背景报告说 |
[34:05] | that you grew up in an orphanage. | 你是在孤儿院长大的 |
[34:07] | I was sent to live with relatives | 我最开始被送去和亲戚住 |
[34:08] | who then sent me to an orphanage. | 他们又把送去了孤儿院 |
[34:12] | Well, why did your mother send you away? | 你母亲为什么把你送走 |
[34:15] | Money was tight. | 没钱 |
[34:17] | My father was dead. | 我父亲死了 |
[34:19] | No way to make ends meet. | 没办法养活这么多人 |
[34:21] | Did you have any contact with her when you went away? | 你被送走后跟她还有联系吗 |
[34:25] | I’d get a present at Christmas — | 我会在圣诞节收到礼物 |
[34:29] | crochet hat or a scarf. | 编织帽或围巾 |
[34:33] | Card on my birthday. | 生日会收到卡片 |
[34:37] | Which one of your siblings was sent away with you? | 你的哪个手足跟你一起被送走了 |
[34:42] | Where are you going with this? | 你问这些干什么 |
[34:44] | Sounds like you were feeling the pain at that moment | 听上去你感受到了那时的痛苦 |
[34:46] | and looking for a place it could land. | 并想找个地方释放 |
[34:50] | What makes you think that? | 你为什么这么想 |
[34:51] | Because you live in a world | 因为你生活的世界 |
[34:52] | of performance and accuracy. | 需要业绩和精准 |
[34:55] | That’s where you feel safest. | 这是你感觉最安全的地方 |
[34:58] | That’s what gives you purpose and meaning. | 那给了你目标和意义 |
[35:02] | You spoke inaccurately to your partner | 在你跟康韦先生谈话后 |
[35:04] | after you had the experience with Mr. Conway. | 你对搭档说了不准确的话 |
[35:08] | I don’t think you lied. | 我不觉得你撒谎了 |
[35:16] | None of my siblings were sent away besides me. | 我的手足没有跟我一起被送走 |
[35:20] | It was just you? | 只有你吗 |
[35:29] | Just me. | 只有我 |
[35:32] | Did the rest have jobs? | 其他人有工作吗 |
[35:35] | My older brother and sister, yes. | 我的哥哥姐姐有 |
[35:36] | But my little brother was younger than me, | 但我的弟弟比我还小 |
[35:39] | so, no. | 所没有 |
[35:42] | What did you make of that then? | 你当时怎么想 |
[35:52] | I wanted to be with my mother. | 我想跟我母亲在一起 |
[35:57] | And what do you make of that now? | 那你现在怎么想 |
[36:22] | I have no good answer. | 我没有好的答案 |
[36:24] | Do you think about her? | 你会想她吗 |
[36:34] | I do. | 会 |
[36:38] | Often? | 经常吗 |
[36:47] | Often. | 经常 |
[36:59] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[37:01] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:02] | I’ll see you next week. | 下周见 |
[37:13] | Okay. Uh, you owe me. | 好吧 你欠我的 |
[37:17] | Those lashes are only gonna get you so far. | 你的长睫毛只能帮你到这了 |
[37:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:38] | Jesse. | 那是杰茜 |
[37:40] | The Assistant Medical Examiner. | 验尸官助理 |
[37:43] | She helped us. | 她帮了我们 |
[37:44] | That’s very nice of her. | 她人真好 |
[37:47] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[37:49] | We’ve been dating almost two years now. | 我们约会快两年了 |
[37:52] | She’s awesome, but we keep it quiet, | 她人很不错 但我们没公开 |
[37:55] | because, you know… | 因为 你懂的 |
[37:56] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[37:58] | – It’s a work thing. – Yeah. | -这是工作 -对 |
[38:00] | Totally get it. | 完全理解 |
[38:04] | Did you get the page from Clarke? | 你收到了克拉克的呼叫吗 |
[38:07] | Yeah. Yeah, I did. | 对 收到了 |
[38:09] | I saw Krendler’s car in the garage. | 我在车库看到了克伦德勒的车 |
[38:11] | I don’t know how much longer we can keep this from him. | 不知道我们还能瞒着他多久 |
[38:14] | Come on. Let’s go. | 来吧 我们走 |
[38:32] | Close the door. | 关门 |
[38:35] | Too many ears and eyes up in the bullpen. | 楼上办公室耳目太多了 |
[38:39] | I know you have questions about me. | 我知道你们对我有疑问 |
[38:41] | So here it is. | 所以我来回答 |
[38:46] | Joe Hudlin has me in a vise. | 乔·哈德林让我进退两难 |
[38:50] | You mean extortion? | 你是说他威胁你 |
[38:51] | ViCAP was about to go down. | 暴力犯罪特别小组之前就要被解散了 |
[38:54] | I had motive to make that go away. | 我有动机让麻烦消失 |
[38:56] | Did you report this to the ASAC? | 这事你跟特别探员主管说了吗 |
[38:58] | I don’t trust anyone but our team, | 除了我们队 我不相信其他人 |
[39:01] | and at the moment, that includes the AG. | 目前这也包括司法部长 |
[39:08] | DNA says you were right. | DNA证明你是对的 |
[39:11] | Hudlin was the man you saw at Woodhaven | 哈德林就是你在伍德黑文看到的男人 |
[39:13] | the night Marilyn Felker killed herself. | 就是玛丽莲·费尔克自杀的当晚 |
[39:16] | It’s up to you, Starling. | 取决于你了 史达林 |
[39:18] | He assaulted you. | 他袭击了你 |
[39:20] | We could cuff him and I’d be happy with that. | 我们可以逮捕他 我也很乐意这么做 |
[39:25] | Or we keep going… | 或者我们继续查 |
[39:27] | and tie him to everything, | 证明他是幕后黑手 |
[39:29] | make him pay for all of it. | 让他为所有事付出代价 |
[39:32] | His firm is still handling my divorce, | 他的律所还在处理我的离婚案 |
[39:33] | so I can keep playing him. | 所以我能继续与他周旋 |
[39:42] | Let’s keep going. | 继续吧 |
[39:44] | We can get more. | 我们能查出更多 |
[39:47] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:48] | What do we got? | 有什么信息 |
[39:50] | Karolina Savich. Suicide. | 卡洛琳娜·萨维奇 自杀 |
[39:53] | Wanted to talk to an Assistant US Attorney about Hudlin. | 她本来想跟助理检查官说哈德林的事 |
[39:55] | Might’ve had a personal relationship with Hudlin. | 可能跟哈德林还有私人关系 |
[39:58] | You think he killed her? | 你觉得他杀了她吗 |
[39:59] | She was alone out there. | 她当时是一个人 |
[40:00] | One set of footprints in, none out, | 只有一组走进去的脚印 没有出来的 |
[40:02] | and she left a ring when she jumped. | 而且她在跳河的地方留下了戒指 |
[40:03] | If someone were with her, | 如果有人跟她在一起 |
[40:05] | they wouldn’t have left it there. | 他们不会把戒指留在那 |
[40:06] | We got us an autopsy on the low. | 我们偷偷做了尸检 |
[40:08] | She was also pregnant. | 她还怀孕了 |
[40:13] | Hudlin’s? | 哈德林的吗 |
[40:15] | We don’t know, | 我们不知道 |
[40:16] | but there’s something wrong with the fetus. | 但那胚胎有点问题 |
[40:18] | – It was — – Like the babies in the clinical trials. | -是… -像临床试验的那些婴儿一样 |
[40:21] | Cranial abnormalities. | 颅骨异常 |
[40:22] | Missing organs. | 器官缺失 |
[40:23] | Improper growth. | 发育不良 |
[40:24] | Those trials took place years ago. | 那些临床试验都是好多年前了 |
[40:26] | Well, we’re still waiting on the tox report, | 我们还在等毒理测试报告 |
[40:28] | but maybe that drug is just out on the market now. | 但或许那种药现在已经上市了 |
[40:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:35] | One more thing — | 还有一件事 |
[40:37] | we tell no one about this. | 我们不告诉任何人 |
[40:38] | Not the Bureau. Nobody. | 不对局里说 谁都不说 |
[40:40] | It’s just us, which means if it goes wrong, | 只有我们 所以如果这事处理不当 |
[40:44] | we might go with it. | 我们可能与之一起完蛋 |
[40:45] | Anyone has a problem with that, door’s that way. | 如果有人有异议 门在那边 |
[40:48] | No questions. | 不准问问题 |
[40:51] | But last chance. | 但最后的机会 |