时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Angela Bird, Tess Laughty, | 安吉拉·伯德 苔丝·洛提 |
[00:03] | Sandra Bishop, and Rebecca Clark-Sherman. | 桑德拉·毕肖普和瑞贝卡·克拉克-舍曼 |
[00:05] | They were not random victims of a serial killer. | 她们不是连环杀手随机挑选的受害者 |
[00:08] | Those women were whistleblowers, | 那些女人是吹哨人 |
[00:09] | and Rebecca was gonna tell their story. | 瑞贝卡要报道她们的故事 |
[00:11] | Catherine thinks you’re the only one who can help her. | 凯瑟琳觉得你是唯一能帮她的人 |
[00:14] | Please start returning her calls. | 请你给她回电话吧 |
[00:16] | Can you sleep? | 你能睡着吗 |
[00:18] | Or do moths wake you up? | 还是说蛾子会让你惊醒 |
[00:20] | There’s no one for you. | 没有人会帮你 |
[00:21] | Just me. | 只有我 |
[00:24] | Separating was about stopping drinking, and I have. | 我们分居是为了戒酒 我做到了 |
[00:26] | The kids stay with me. | 孩子们跟我住 |
[00:27] | And no judge in America is gonna say any different. | 美国任何法官都不会对此有异议 |
[00:30] | Rebecca was looking for a Dr. Marilyn Felker, | 瑞贝卡之前在找玛丽莲·费尔克医生 |
[00:33] | who was the lead physician at the Lockyer Labs | 她是吹哨人参加的洛克耶实验室 |
[00:33] | 必须包含以下信息 你必须提交这份报告 这点必须包含在你的文件中 玛丽莲·费尔克 洛克耶实验室 | |
[00:35] | clinical trials the whistleblowers were in. | 临床试验的主任医师 |
[00:36] | We wanted to talk to you about your sister. | 我们想和你谈谈你姐姐的事 |
[00:38] | We may be twins, but Marilyn and I | 我们虽然是双胞胎 但玛丽莲和我 |
[00:40] | haven’t spoken in a few years now. | 已经几年没说过话了 |
[00:43] | Get me whatever the FBI knows. | 查清楚联调局知道什么 |
[00:45] | The reporter — Rebecca Clark-Sherman. | 那名记者 瑞贝卡·克拉克-舍曼 |
[00:47] | Tell me everything she told you | 告诉我她说的一切 |
[00:49] | about me and the clinical trials. | 关于我和临床试验的 |
[00:51] | She didn’t say anything. | 她什么都不肯说 |
[00:52] | Sure, she did. | 她肯定说了 |
[00:58] | Call FBI. | 联系联调局 |
[01:03] | FBI! | 联调局 |
[01:06] | There was a man. | 之前还有个男人 |
[01:08] | I couldn’t see his face. | 我没看到他的脸 |
[01:12] | I wasn’t dreaming. | 我不是在做梦 |
[01:14] | No. It happened. | 对 确实有这么回事 |
[01:16] | I see you. I hear you. It happened. | 我看见你 听到你 确实有这回事 |
[01:21] | There was a man there. He hit me. | 当时还有个男人 他打晕了我 |
[01:22] | I just — I couldn’t… | 我就是…我没办法… |
[01:24] | I can’t remember his face. | 我记不起他长什么样子了 |
[01:25] | That’s not unusual. | 这不稀奇 |
[01:26] | But if we’re gonna find him — | 但如果我们要找到他 |
[01:27] | Oh, believe me. | 相信我 |
[01:29] | I’ll find him. | 我会找到他 |
[01:31] | You dug in and held on to a piece of him. | 你伸手抠下了他身上的一部分 |
[01:33] | He can’t hide. He’s there, under your nails. | 他藏不了 他就在那 在你的指甲缝里 |
[01:36] | His DNA. | 他的DNA |
[01:41] | I hope we can find him. | 希望我们能找到他 |
[01:43] | I just wish I could remember. | 我只是希望我能记得起来 |
[01:44] | It’s not on you. | 这不怪你 |
[01:46] | It’s not on any of us. | 这不怪我们任何人 |
[01:47] | It’s on that bastard that put you here. | 而是怪那个让你躺在这里的混蛋 |
[01:50] | Right? | 对吧 |
[01:55] | Home. | 回家 |
[01:57] | Home. | 我们回家 |
[02:08] | When you hear that sound, open your eyes | 当你听到那个声音 睁开眼睛 |
[02:12] | and tell me where you are. | 并告诉我你在哪里 |
[02:20] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[02:22] | Woodhaven. | 伍德黑文 |
[02:30] | Are you alone? | 就你自己吗 |
[02:32] | No. | 不 |
[02:34] | There are people… | 有一些人… |
[02:36] | patients. | 病人 |
[02:43] | My throat burns real bad. | 我的嗓子烧得难受 |
[02:46] | I can bring you out. | 我可以让你醒过来 |
[02:46] | No. Wait. | 不 等等 |
[02:48] | I need to know. | 我要知道 |
[02:52] | My legs… | 我的腿… |
[02:54] | I’m gonna fall. | 我要摔倒了 |
[02:55] | Then fall. | 那就摔吧 |
[03:04] | – Where are you? – I’m on the floor. | -你在哪里 -我在地板上 |
[03:06] | – You don’t think hypnosis is a stretch? – Can you describe it? | -你不觉得催眠有点勉强了吗 -描述一下吧 |
[03:08] | – Cognitive interview. – Clean. | -认知谈话 -很干净 |
[03:10] | Starling says there was someone else there that night. | 史达林说那晚现场还有另外一个人 |
[03:12] | I can’t get up. | 我站不起来 |
[03:13] | How could she remember? | 她怎么能记得 |
[03:14] | She was pumped to the eyeballs with narcotics. | 她被打了那么多的麻醉药 |
[03:18] | So, what do you do? | 那你怎么做的 |
[03:19] | I crawl. | 我爬 |
[03:21] | I keep moving. | 我一直向前爬 |
[03:27] | You don’t understand my humanity. | 你不理解我的人道 |
[03:31] | Marilyn’s behind me. | 玛丽莲在我身后 |
[03:33] | I can bring you out. | 我可以让你醒过来 |
[03:33] | No. Wait. | 不 等等 |
[03:35] | I see a man. | 我看见一个男人 |
[03:38] | I see a man in a suit. | 我看见一个穿西装的男人 |
[03:41] | He sees me. | 他看见了我 |
[03:42] | Precious! | 珍宝 |
[03:45] | What’s happening? | 发生了什么 |
[03:46] | He’s walking toward me. | 他向我走过来 |
[03:48] | Describe him. | 说说他的样子 |
[03:50] | I see… | 我看见… |
[03:52] | I see… | 我看见… |
[03:56] | How does it feel to be so beautiful? | 这么美丽是什么感觉 |
[04:06] | Who? Who did you see? | 是谁 你看见的是谁 |
[04:11] | I couldn’t get his face. | 我看不清他的脸 |
[04:19] | Can we try again? I can — I can do it again. | 我们再试一次行吗 我能…我能再来一次 |
[04:23] | You can’t rush it. | 你不能急 |
[04:36] | Whose idea was it to try this? | 用这个办法是谁的主意 |
[04:38] | His majesty. | 陛下 |
[04:39] | Hey, Organized Crime swears by Dr. Li. | 李医生打包票说是组织犯罪 |
[04:43] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[04:44] | Tell Starling she’s on leave. | 告诉史达林她现在休假 |
[04:46] | Non-negotiable. | 这事没得商量 |
[04:49] | She might hear that better coming from you. | 你最好亲自告诉她 |
[04:51] | You do it. I’m late. | 你跟她说 我要迟到了 |
[04:53] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[04:54] | Mandy’s been meeting with every divorce lawyer in the District. | 曼迪在约见特区的所有离婚律师 |
[04:57] | To lock you out? | 先下手为强防着你吗 |
[04:59] | She got mean pretty quick. | 她这么快就变脸了 |
[05:02] | Anyway, this guy, | 不管怎样 有个家伙 |
[05:03] | his kid used to go to Jason’s school. | 他孩子之前跟杰森是同学 |
[05:05] | He reached out. | 他来电了 |
[05:07] | And he’s well recommended. | 大家对他的评价不错 |
[05:08] | I hope that means he’s a prick. | 希望这意味着他是个混蛋 |
[05:10] | He has a reputation. Do you have to — | 他很有名望 你一定要… |
[05:12] | I do. | 没错 |
[05:13] | You’re doing the work, Paul. | 你一直在努力 保罗 |
[05:15] | She’s always looking for shortcuts. | 她却总在找捷径 |
[05:18] | Your majesty, fill out the paperwork | 陛下 填好所有关于 |
[05:21] | for all this hypnosis. | 催眠术的材料 |
[05:23] | I don’t need accounting breathing down my neck. | 我不希望财会部找我麻烦 |
[05:50] | The DNA results came back from your fingernails. | 你指甲缝里提取的DNA结果出来了 |
[05:53] | Inconclusive. | 没有发现 |
[05:55] | Wait, what? | 等等 你说什么 |
[05:57] | What, there wasn’t enough material, or…? | 怎么 样本不足 还是… |
[06:00] | I don’t know. May– Maybe you didn’t grab | 我不知道 或…或许你并没有抓住 |
[06:01] | a mystery man’s hand. | 某个神秘男子的手 |
[06:03] | Look, you were drugged. Maybe — Maybe there wasn’t — | 听着 你被下了药 或…或许并没有 |
[06:05] | What is it that you don’t want to believe here, Clarke? Huh? | 你不想相信的是什么 克拉克 |
[06:07] | Okay. Okay. | 行了 行了 |
[06:09] | Tripathi and I are heading over to Lockyer Labs. | 特帕迪和我要去趟洛克耶实验室 |
[06:12] | Maybe we can find out more about the man who attacked you. | 或许我们能找到更多袭击你的男子信息 |
[06:14] | He knew Marilyn Felker, and she ran the clinical trials. | 他认识玛丽莲·费尔克 而她做临床试验 |
[06:17] | Okay, great. I’ll ride along. | 好 太好了 我会开车跟来 |
[06:18] | You? No. | 你吗 不行 |
[06:25] | Admin Leave? | 带薪休假 |
[06:26] | Boss says, and it’s Bu standard | 老大说的 如果我们执勤受伤后 |
[06:27] | when we experience trauma in the field. | 这是局里的标准规定 |
[06:29] | Hey, it’s not like I was shot. | 我又没中枪 |
[06:31] | Yeah, yeah. | 行吧 行吧 |
[06:32] | Clarice, listen, I’ll shoot you | 克拉丽丝 听着 我愿意朝你开枪 |
[06:34] | if it’ll make you sit your ass down for two weeks. | 要是这样能让你好好坐下休息两周的话 |
[06:36] | Hear, hear. | 没错 |
[06:39] | If we don’t find something soon, | 如果我们不尽快找到线索 |
[06:40] | this whole case will be on the shelf in two weeks. | 两周后这个案子就要变成悬案了 |
[06:42] | Dr. Li said to call her if you want to talk through anything. | 如果你想找人聊聊 李医生让你打电话给她 |
[06:50] | Ardelia — | 阿蒂丽娅… |
[06:51] | I said I’d escort you out the building. | 我说了我会送你出去 |
[06:54] | Some guy hit me across the head with a phone. | 有人用电话砸我的头 |
[06:57] | I am pissed off, and I know that he has something to do | 我很生气 我还知道他和 |
[07:00] | with the women we pulled out of that river. | 我们从河里打捞出的那些女人有关 |
[07:01] | I am going to get him. | 我要抓到他 |
[07:03] | I hear you. | 我听到了 |
[07:05] | But you know who you need to talk to. | 但你知道你该找谁聊聊 |
[07:08] | 蕾妮·李医学博士 精神病医生 | |
[07:08] | She specializes in trauma. | 她主治精神创伤 |
[07:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:20] | Oh, you’re carrying a big folder. | 你拿着这么厚的文件夹 |
[07:23] | I heard a thing in the ladies — | 我在女厕所听到了消息 |
[07:24] | Congressman Gant sent a letter | 甘特议员寄了封信 |
[07:26] | demanding an audit of the DOJ. | 要求对司法部进行审计 |
[07:28] | – Can you snag me a copy? – Yeah. | -你能把他的信弄一份给我吗 -好的 |
[07:30] | Clarice, what are you doing here? | 克拉丽丝 你来这儿有什么事 |
[07:32] | Afternoon, ma’am. | 下午好 女士 |
[07:34] | I was wondering if you could spare a few minutes. | 不知能否耽误你几分钟 |
[07:36] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[07:40] | If I over-rule Krendler, | 如果我驳回克伦德勒的命令 |
[07:41] | and all existing protocols, by the way, | 还有所有的现行规定 |
[07:42] | 司法部长办公室 露丝·A·马汀 | |
[07:44] | I risk putting you out there | 我就是冒险让你在 |
[07:46] | when you’re far from 100%. | 没有百分百恢复时就出外勤 |
[07:48] | You need to take a minute. | 你需要休息一下 |
[07:50] | Ma’am, I know what I need, | 女士 我知道我需要什么 |
[07:51] | and it is not to take a minute. | 绝不会是休息一下 |
[07:52] | But it’s not about you. | 但这不只关系到你 |
[07:53] | No, it’s not. | 对 确实不是 |
[07:55] | It’s about justice for those whistleblowers, | 还关系到这些吹哨人本该得到 |
[07:56] | but they don’t get to fight for it. | 却没机会争取到的正义 |
[07:59] | – I’m still here. – Barely. | -而我还活着 -你差点没命了 |
[08:01] | You’re practically a martyr to the victims. | 对于受害者来说 你算是个烈士了 |
[08:04] | Respectfully, isn’t that why you brought me in, ma’am? | 恕我直言 这不正是你让我加入的原因吗 女士 |
[08:09] | You’re pretty savvy for a country girl. | 作为一个乡村姑娘 你脑子倒是聪明 |
[08:12] | Not savvy enough to see | 但还不够聪明 |
[08:13] | that you should stop avoiding Catherine. | 你不该再避着凯瑟琳了 |
[08:15] | I know she’s still calling you. | 我知道她还在不停打电话给你 |
[08:17] | Why won’t you talk to her? | 你为什么不愿和她谈谈 |
[08:19] | I suspect it would do you both good to talk to someone who’s… | 我觉得这对你们俩都好 跟一个… |
[08:25] | been there. | 经历过的人谈谈 |
[08:26] | I don’t think I can help her. | 我觉得我帮不了她 |
[08:28] | You could certainly try. | 你可以试一试 |
[08:30] | If you’re asking me to risk my reputation on your behalf, | 如果你求我为你赌上我的名誉 |
[08:33] | then you can damn well come to dinner. | 那你至少来吃个晚饭吧 |
[08:35] | Tonight. | 今晚 |
[08:38] | 7:00. | 七点 |
[08:39] | Catherine needs this, and I think you do, too. | 凯瑟琳需要这次见面 我想你也是 |
[09:19] | I told you to knock. | 跟你说了要敲门 |
[09:21] | I invited Clarice Starling for dinner. | 我邀请了克拉丽丝·史达林来共进晚餐 |
[09:25] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:27] | I thought you’d like that. | 我以为这是你想要的 |
[09:29] | Make it for another night. | 改天吧 |
[09:31] | – Why? – Can’t tonight. | -为什么 -今晚不行 |
[09:33] | I was going to — | 我准备 |
[09:35] | I wanted to finish this series of sketches, and then | 我想把这个系列画完 然后 |
[09:37] | There’s time for you to do your sketches later. | 你可以之后再画 |
[09:40] | You have been asking for Clarice. | 你一直想要和克拉丽丝联系 |
[09:42] | I know I’ve been asking, | 我知道我想 |
[09:43] | but I don’t want to talk to her now. | 但我现在不想和她说话 |
[09:44] | I already talked to her. | 我已经和她谈过了 |
[09:46] | When? She called you back? | 什么时候 她回你电话了吗 |
[09:48] | Not really. | 不是 |
[09:50] | I left a message pretending I was you. | 我假装是你 给她留了言 |
[09:53] | She thought she was calling you. | 她以为她是给你回电话 |
[09:54] | What?! Catherine, are you — | 什么 凯瑟琳 你是 |
[09:56] | Crazy? | 疯了吗 |
[09:58] | I didn’t say that. | 我没那么说 |
[09:59] | You never get it. | 你从来都不懂 |
[10:01] | Dad would have gotten it. | 爸就肯定会懂 |
[10:03] | Dad would have understood. | 爸就肯定会理解 |
[10:06] | I wish he was here, too. | 我也希望他还在 |
[10:09] | But he isn’t, so what I was going to say | 但他不在了 所以我刚要说的是 |
[10:11] | is that Starling is a Federal Agent | 史达林是联邦探员 |
[10:13] | under my command. | 在我手下听命 |
[10:15] | Calling her pretending to be me, it’s — it’s — | 装成是我给她打电话 这 |
[10:18] | it’s just inappropriate. | 这很不合适 |
[10:19] | Well, you wouldn’t help me, | 你不帮我 |
[10:20] | and nobody would help me, | 没人帮我 |
[10:22] | and I feel like a total, crazy idiot, | 我觉得自己又疯又傻 |
[10:23] | and I don’t want to see her now! | 我现在不想见她 |
[10:25] | Catherine, I am not calling this off. | 凯瑟琳 我不会取消晚餐的 |
[10:27] | Go take a shower. | 去洗个澡 |
[10:29] | You come and join us at the table like a– | 过来和我们共进晚餐 像个… |
[10:32] | Like a what? | 像个什么 |
[10:36] | Dinner is at 7:00. | 晚餐七点开始 |
[10:46] | You know, you don’t have to go. | 你不用去的 |
[10:48] | Martin doesn’t have any idea how to reach Catherine. | 马汀完全不知道怎么和凯瑟琳交心 |
[10:50] | She thinks I do. | 她觉得我知道 |
[10:54] | So, you’re going over there | 所以你就准备带着 |
[10:55] | with a PEZ Dispenser full of magical thinking, | 满是神奇想法的糖果罐过去 |
[10:57] | they’ll have a happy reunion, | 她们就能开心和好 |
[10:59] | and you’ll go back in the field against all rational advice. | 然后你就会不顾所有合理的建议继续去调查 |
[11:02] | Well, yeah. | 对 |
[11:06] | You know what people do after they’ve been kidnapped | 你知道一般人在被一个打扮成护士的疯女人 |
[11:07] | by a crazy lady dressed as a nurse? | 绑架后会做什么吗 |
[11:10] | Write to Penthouse? | 向《阁楼》[成人杂志]投稿吗 |
[11:11] | I was going to say they stand down and have a human life. | 我本来想说他们会辞职 过正常人的生活 |
[11:15] | With laughing and movies and bowling and stuff. | 找乐子 去看电影打保龄球之类的 |
[11:18] | They don’t re-traumatize themselves. | 他们不会让自己伤上加伤 |
[11:20] | There’s a reason you’ve been hiding — | 你一直躲是有原因的 |
[11:22] | I said what I said — | 我说了 |
[11:24] | hiding from Catherine all this time. | 躲凯瑟琳是有原因的 |
[11:26] | After a year, it’s gonna be a lot, seeing her. | 一年之后再见她 肯定不会很好受 |
[11:29] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[11:32] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[11:33] | Is that why you’re wearing two different shoes? | 所以你穿了两只不同的鞋吗 |
[11:37] | Look. | 你看 |
[11:39] | Clarice, I know you want to be reinstated, | 克拉丽丝 我知道你很想归队 |
[11:41] | but don’t do this. | 但别这样做 |
[11:43] | She’s the Attorney General of the United States. | 她是美国司法部长 |
[11:46] | I can borrow these, right? | 我可以借这双鞋 对吧 |
[11:49] | Bye. | 拜 |
[11:49] | I do not approve. | 我不认同 |
[11:55] | 洛克耶实验室总部 华盛顿特区 | |
[12:00] | This entire building, all these offices, | 这整栋楼 所有这些办公室 |
[12:03] | they’re trading in the life and death of human beings. | 他们都在做人类生死的买卖 |
[12:06] | So do we. You’re so bleak. | 我们也是 你好悲观 |
[12:09] | Eh, I get it from my mom. | 从我妈那遗传的 |
[12:10] | Gentlemen, I’m Andrea Bauer, general counsel. | 先生们 我是安德莉·鲍尔 法律总顾问 |
[12:15] | We were supposed to meet with Brandon Culper, | 我们是来见布兰登·科珀的 |
[12:17] | your C.E.O. | 你们的首席执行官 |
[12:18] | We’re here regarding Marilyn Felker. | 我们来调查玛丽莲·费尔克的事 |
[12:20] | We’re looking for an associate of hers | 我们在找她的一位同事 |
[12:21] | and anyone at your company she may have been connected to. | 还有你们公司里任何可能和她有关联的人 |
[12:25] | Agents, we have every intention of cooperating | 探员们 我们很愿意配合 |
[12:27] | with any investigation that you’re putting forward, | 你们的任何调查 |
[12:29] | but it’s our policy that | 但我们有规定 |
[12:31] | investigators must comply with investigative norms, | 调查人员必须按正规调查程序来 |
[12:33] | which include the procurement of subpoenas and warrants. | 包括获得传票和搜查令 |
[12:37] | That’s a lot of syllables. | 好多音节 |
[12:38] | The assistant U.S. Attorney there is expecting you | 我跟这位助理检察官说过了 |
[12:41] | and can help you with those subpoenas. | 她能帮你们申请那些传票 |
[12:41] | 贝妮塔·瑟吉 助理检察官 | |
[12:43] | Thanks for your time. | 失陪了 |
[12:47] | That sit right with you? | 你觉得这合理吗 |
[12:49] | Don’t you think that the company that tests medicine | 你不觉得试验新药的公司 |
[12:51] | should make helping people their first priority? | 该把救死扶伤摆在第一位吗 |
[12:53] | Be crazy to think that we’d find | 你要是觉得我们能发现 |
[12:55] | any sort of higher calling when it comes to Big Pharma. | 大制药公司有什么崇高目标 那你肯定疯了 |
[12:57] | That’s pretty cynical, Shaan. | 这话太愤世嫉俗了 沙恩 |
[12:59] | Look, every second of every day, | 每天每时每刻 |
[13:00] | some family shows up on their knees at the doors to a hospital. | 都有家庭跪在医院门前 |
[13:05] | You know what part of the hospital I still sort of believe in? | 你知道我对医院的哪部分还有点信心吗 |
[13:08] | The maternity ward. | 产房 |
[13:09] | The babies. That’s beautiful. | 婴儿们 多么美好 |
[13:12] | Wait. You don’t have kids. | 等一下 你又没有孩子 |
[13:16] | Right? | 对吧 |
[13:17] | No, my wife passed away. | 没有 我妻子过世了 |
[13:22] | Cancer. | 癌症 |
[13:26] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[13:27] | You know… | 知道吗 |
[13:30] | They’re pumping her full of stuff, | 他们给她用了很多药 |
[13:32] | and, uh, her parents are… | 她的父母… |
[13:36] | You know, they’re pumping her full of stuff, and she’s crying, | 他们给她用了很多药 然后她在哭 |
[13:38] | not because it hurts, not because her hair’s falling out | 不是因为疼痛 或她的头发掉光了 |
[13:42] | or she’s turning green or her teeth are… | 或她的皮肤变得青紫或她的牙齿… |
[13:46] | She’s crying because she’s scared if she lives, | 她哭是因为她害怕如果她能活下来 |
[13:51] | to have a baby. | 生了孩子 |
[13:52] | She’s afraid that her body’s scorched-earth radioactive, | 她担心她的身体受到这么多辐射的摧残 |
[13:55] | and Big Pharma says, “No. | 但是那些大药厂说 “不用担心 |
[13:57] | Just wait two years after chemo. | 只要化疗之后等两年 |
[13:59] | Wait five years after chemo, | 只要化疗之后等五年 |
[14:00] | and you won’t have a monster.” | 你就不会生下怪物” |
[14:02] | She’s crying, | 她在哭 |
[14:03] | and they’re telling her everything’s gonna be fine. | 他们告诉她一切都会好的 |
[14:05] | “You don’t have to give up your dream of having a family. | “你不必放弃拥有完整家庭的梦想 |
[14:08] | But your baby might have congenital problems. | 不过你的孩子可能有先天性疾病 |
[14:12] | Or your baby might die after six months.” | 或者你的孩子会在出生六个月以后死亡” |
[14:17] | So she’s apologizing to her parents. | 所以她向她的父母道歉 |
[14:20] | She’s apologizing to me… | 她向我道歉… |
[14:23] | for getting cancer. | 因为得了癌症而道歉 |
[14:33] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么名字 |
[14:35] | Sosi. | 索茜 |
[14:38] | I bet she was a beautiful person. | 我猜她长得很漂亮 |
[14:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:48] | So, why am I here, Joe? | 你约我来做什么 乔 |
[14:50] | Here’s the thing, Paul. I’m a lawyer. | 是这么回事 保罗 我是个律师 |
[14:52] | I’m even a scary lawyer, but I’m not a prick. | 也算得上是个吓人的律师了 但我不是个混蛋 |
[14:56] | This town is small. | 这个城市很小 |
[14:58] | I’m from Hershey, Pennsylvania. | 我的老家是宾夕法尼亚赫尔歇 |
[14:59] | My dad worked the parks. | 我父亲在公园工作 |
[15:00] | D.C. s Mandy’s home turf. | 特区是曼迪的地盘 |
[15:03] | She grew up here. | 她在这里长大 |
[15:04] | I know. I have clients at Brookings. | 我知道 我在布鲁金斯有客户 |
[15:06] | I heard you two were having… | 我听说你们俩最近有点… |
[15:08] | trouble, and I, uh… | 问题 所以我… |
[15:11] | And I reached out. | 我想帮忙 |
[15:13] | – Why? – Because I remember… | -为什么 -因为我… |
[15:16] | vividly seeing Mandy pick your kids up from school. | 清楚地记得见过曼迪接送孩子们上学 |
[15:20] | It wasn’t ideal. | 那不理想 |
[15:22] | Paul, I’ve been exactly where you are. | 保罗 我曾经身处你的位置 |
[15:23] | D.C. Takes care of its own. Mandy’s wired in. | 特区会照顾自己人 曼迪的人际关系很深 |
[15:26] | That’s why she’s been able to conflict you | 所以她能让你和所有可以选择的律师 |
[15:28] | out of any other option for a lawyer. | 都产生利益冲突 |
[15:29] | But lucky for you, I’m available, | 不过幸运的是 我可以帮你 |
[15:31] | and I would be happy to represent you for your divorce. | 我很乐意代表你来处理离婚案 |
[15:33] | She’s not her… | 她现在… |
[15:35] | best self presently. | 不在最佳状态 |
[15:37] | No. | 对 |
[15:39] | She’s not. | 确实不是 |
[15:42] | Not a lot of people get that. | 不是很多人懂这点 |
[15:44] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:46] | Mandy can’t see herself as someone who loses her kids. | 曼迪无法接受失去孩子这件事 |
[15:49] | She just can’t. | 完全不能 |
[15:51] | Blows up every idea she had of herself. | 会让她完全乱了方寸 |
[15:53] | It’s gonna be a real fight for you, Paul. | 这会是一场硬仗 保罗 |
[15:55] | About 88% of cases end with the mother getting custody, | 大概88%的案子是母亲获得监护权 |
[15:59] | whether or not she’s the right parent. | 不管她们是不是最适合的监护人 |
[16:01] | In my case, my ex-wife most certainly was not. | 就我的案子而言 我的前妻肯定不是 |
[16:04] | I miss my kids. I worry about them. | 我想念我的孩子们 我担心他们 |
[16:06] | I don’t like what Mandy’s doing. | 我不喜欢曼迪的做法 |
[16:08] | I didn’t like it when it was done to me. | 我不喜欢我离婚案的判决 |
[16:10] | But I think we can win for you. | 但是我觉得你能赢 |
[16:15] | And I want to. That’s it. | 我也希望你赢 就是这样 |
[16:16] | That’s why I asked you to dinner. | 所以我约你吃饭 |
[16:22] | Actually, I’ve gotta go. | 其实我得走了 |
[16:25] | Is everything alright? | 没出什么事吧 |
[16:26] | Uh, work. Sorry. | 是工作 抱歉 |
[16:28] | No. Not at all. I hope we can do this again. | 不 没关系 希望我们下次再约 |
[16:30] | Sure. | 当然 |
[16:43] | Crap. | 妈的 |
[17:00] | You’ve reached inventory. | 这里是证物室 |
[17:01] | Hey, Al, it’s Ardelia. | 艾尔 我是阿蒂丽娅 |
[17:03] | Hey, beautiful. | 嗨 美人 |
[17:04] | I’m calling to follow up | 我打电话是想跟进一下 |
[17:05] | on those fingernail scrapings you tested for me. | 我送去的指甲碎屑的检测结果 |
[17:08] | Oh, right, from Starling. | 对了 史达林的 |
[17:10] | Real bummer it came up inconclusive for DNA. | 很遗憾无法检测出DNA |
[17:12] | – We all want to catch the guy. – Yeah, we do. | -我们也想抓到那家伙 -是啊 确实 |
[17:15] | Let me ask you off the record. | 我私底下问一句 |
[17:17] | Where do the scrapings go? | 那些碎屑送哪里去了 |
[17:19] | – why? – Don’t ask why. | -为什么 -不要问 |
[17:22] | The hazmat dumpster behind Buzzard’s Point. | 巴泽兹波因特后面的危险品垃圾箱 |
[17:24] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[17:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:56] | Hello? | 你好 |
[18:00] | Uh, hello. I’m Clarice Starling. | 你好 我是克拉丽丝·史达林 |
[18:02] | – I’m here to see — – Of course. | -我是来见… -当然了 |
[18:03] | Please, come in. | 请进吧 |
[18:14] | May I take your coat? | 需要我帮你拿外套吗 |
[18:16] | Uh, yes. | 好的 |
[18:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:21] | I didn’t get your name. | 我还不知道你的名字 |
[18:22] | It’s Bea. | 她叫小碧 |
[18:24] | Bea’s been with us since Catherine was a baby. | 从凯瑟琳还是婴儿时小碧就在这工作了 |
[18:27] | Bea, can I steal you in the kitchen for a moment? | 小碧 能跟我去下厨房吗 |
[18:30] | Clarice, go on in and take a seat. | 克拉丽丝 进去坐下吧 |
[18:32] | Catherine will be right in. | 凯瑟琳很快就过来 |
[18:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[18:39] | Thank you for bringing her back to us. | 谢谢你把她带回我们身边 |
[18:47] | I’m glad you’re here. | 我很开心你能来 |
[19:31] | Precious? | 珍宝 |
[19:35] | She had a bath. | 她刚洗完澡 |
[19:41] | I’ve been calling to apologize. | 我一直打电话想跟你道歉 |
[19:43] | I shouldn’t have acted like that when we talked. | 我不该那样跟你说话 |
[19:45] | No. It’s — It’s okay. | 不 没事的 |
[19:47] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:49] | There are bad days. | 不如意事常八九 |
[19:51] | Yeah, of course. | 是 我理解 |
[19:53] | But I’m not at the bottom of a well. | 但我不在井底了 |
[19:55] | So… | 所以… |
[19:59] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:02] | Does it hurt? | 疼吗 |
[20:03] | What? | 什么 |
[20:05] | Your face. | 你的脸 |
[20:10] | It’s nothing. | 没什么 |
[20:11] | I heard all about it. | 我全都听说了 |
[20:14] | Well, it’s an open investigation. | 那是个公开调查 |
[20:26] | You’re dressed for dinner. | 你换好衣服来吃晚餐了 |
[20:28] | – You look — – I look what? | -你看起来… -我看起来怎么 |
[20:34] | You look lovely. | 你看起来很漂亮 |
[20:37] | I’m going to h– | 我要去… |
[20:38] | Hell, I’m gonna have some bourbon. | 不管了 我要喝点波旁威士忌 |
[20:40] | Ladies? | 你们要吗 |
[20:42] | Yes, thank you. | 来点吧 谢谢 |
[20:44] | Just water. | 水就好了 |
[20:47] | So… | 那么… |
[20:50] | what are we going to drink to? | 我们要为什么而干杯呢 |
[20:53] | How about Clarice feeling better after she — | 不如祝愿克拉丽丝的好转 在她被… |
[20:57] | That’s very thoughtful of you, Catherine. | 你真是体贴入微 凯瑟琳 |
[21:01] | Are you feeling better, Clarice? | 你感觉好些了吗 克拉丽丝 |
[21:08] | Yes. Yes, thank you, ma’am. | 是的 是的 谢谢你 女士 |
[21:10] | Okay. | 那就好 |
[21:11] | Here’s to feeling better. | 为有所好转干杯 |
[21:25] | You’ve reached inventory. | 您已拨通存货处 |
[21:26] | Al. I know it’s late. | 艾尔 我知道现在很晚了 |
[21:27] | I’ve got a sample that I need you to run ASAP. | 我有个样本需要你检测下 |
[21:29] | I was just about to head home. | 我正准备回家 |
[21:31] | Great. I’ll be right there. | 太好了 我马上过去 |
[21:32] | Let me into the lab. I’ll run it myself. | 让我进实验室就好了 我自己检测 |
[21:34] | Okay. But you can’t tell anyone. | 行吧 但你要保密 |
[21:37] | – Okay. – Get here quick. | -没问题 -快点到 |
[21:38] | I’m coming now. | 我现在过去 |
[21:50] | Catherine. | 凯瑟琳 |
[21:52] | How are you? | 最近还好吗 |
[21:54] | Good days and bad days. | 时好时坏 |
[21:58] | It’s hard to get out of the house. | 对我来说出门很困难 |
[22:00] | Of course. | 我理解 |
[22:03] | I’m not stupid, but I feel stupid. | 我不蠢 但我觉得自己很蠢 |
[22:06] | Of course you’re not. That’s ridiculous. | 你当然不蠢了 这么说真是荒唐 |
[22:10] | I’m not lazy, but I feel lazy. | 我不懒 但我觉得自己很懒 |
[22:13] | Does that make sense? | 这说得通吗 |
[22:14] | Catherine, you’re not lazy. | 凯瑟琳 你不懒 |
[22:16] | Compared to you, we all are. | 和你比 所有人都算懒 |
[22:19] | I can’t say I disagree. | 完全同意 |
[22:22] | Bea made a lovely dinner. | 小碧晚餐做得很丰盛 |
[22:25] | Yes, she did. | 是的 |
[22:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[22:28] | Tom’s family always had proper English nannies. | 汤姆家里总是配备得体的英国保姆 |
[22:32] | I grew up wearing hand-me-downs. | 而我从小就穿着别人的旧衣服长大 |
[22:35] | – You did, ma’am? – Yes. | -真的吗 女士 -是啊 |
[22:36] | So, it took some getting used to, | 所以一开始还得花时间适应 |
[22:39] | but Bea’s become part of the family now. | 但小碧现在是我们家庭的一份子了 |
[22:42] | Catherine, Bea made a lovely dinner. | 凯瑟琳 小碧晚餐做得很丰盛 |
[22:55] | Catherine, it’s a part of moving through it. | 凯瑟琳 这只是过渡期的一个阶段 |
[22:59] | What is? | 什么是 |
[23:00] | The shame. | 羞耻感 |
[23:02] | Excuse me? What shame? | 不好意思 什么羞耻感 |
[23:05] | Shame? | 羞耻感 |
[23:06] | I can’t eat this. | 我吃不了这个 |
[23:07] | I need my regular plate. | 我想要我的日常餐点 |
[23:09] | -Catherine — – Bea? | -凯瑟琳… -小碧 |
[23:13] | May I have my regular plate, please? | 麻烦能帮我拿下我的日常餐点吗 |
[23:18] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[23:46] | Catherine. | 凯瑟琳 |
[23:50] | Catherine. | 凯瑟琳 |
[23:52] | What? | 怎么了 |
[23:54] | – Ma’am — – Can you please be an adult at this table? | -女士… -你能在餐桌上表现得成熟点吗 |
[23:58] | No. | 不能 |
[24:00] | I think I should go. | 我想我该走了 |
[24:01] | You’re making quite an impression. | 你可真是丢人 |
[24:03] | Ma’am, with all respect, this is Bill. | 女士 恕我直言 这是比尔 |
[24:05] | This is not her. | 这不是她 |
[24:07] | Please don’t defend me. | 不用替我辩解 |
[24:09] | This is her carrying Buffalo Bill. | 她受了野牛比尔的影响 |
[24:11] | This is you carrying Bill. | 你也受比尔的影响 |
[24:12] | Ma’am, when I went in there, | 女士 当我去那里时 |
[24:14] | I was a trained agent with a weapon | 我是个受训的探员 还携带了武器 |
[24:16] | following a known protocol that I did not deviate from. | 遵循了现存规定 我没有违反任何规定 |
[24:19] | I locked down the scene, and I called for backup right away. | 我封锁了现场 还马上叫了支援 |
[24:22] | I knew my job. | 我知道怎么做工作 |
[24:24] | Catherine didn’t have that advantage. | 凯瑟琳没有这个优势 |
[24:30] | Something’s arrived for you, Mrs. Martin. | 有给您的东西 马汀太太 |
[24:32] | From my office? | 从办公室吗 |
[24:35] | I, um… | 我 |
[24:36] | I… | 我 |
[24:39] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[24:50] | 克伦德勒家 华盛顿特区 | |
[25:07] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[25:08] | – Daddy! – Hey. | -爸爸 -你好啊 |
[25:14] | Where’s, uh, Mom? | 妈妈呢 |
[25:15] | She’s sleeping. | 她在睡觉 |
[25:16] | Jason made me mac and cheese. | 杰森给我做了芝士奶酪 |
[25:19] | I want to show you something in my room. | 我想去屋里给你看个东西 |
[25:22] | Okay, baby, you go finish your dinner. | 好 宝贝 你去吃饭 |
[25:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:25] | Without his mother’s milk, | 没有母亲的奶水 |
[25:27] | the cub will be unable to… | 幼崽就无法… |
[25:29] | I went in to ask about carpool tomorrow, | 我之前进去问明天拼车的事 |
[25:31] | and she won’t wake up. I can’t wake her up, Dad. | 但她不醒来 我叫不醒她 爸爸 |
[25:34] | Wait outside a sec. | 在外面等 |
[25:37] | Babe. | 宝贝 |
[25:38] | Mandy. Mandy. | 曼迪 曼迪 |
[25:40] | Babe. | 宝贝 |
[25:42] | Mandy. Mandy. | 曼迪 曼迪 |
[25:46] | Mandy. | 曼迪 |
[25:47] | Mandy. | 曼迪 |
[26:02] | She’s okay, bud. | 她没事 儿子 |
[26:12] | She’s fine. | 她没事 |
[26:14] | She take one of her — one of her pills? | 她吃了一颗 一颗那种药吗 |
[26:19] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[26:22] | I think she did. | 我想是的 |
[26:23] | Those things can really knock her out. | 那些东西能让她睡死过去 |
[26:25] | She wouldn’t move. | 她动都不动 |
[26:27] | I didn’t want to freak out Alison. | 我不想吓着艾莉森 |
[26:29] | That was good. | 你干得好 |
[26:30] | That was smart. | 很聪明 |
[26:31] | You did good. | 你做得很好 |
[26:32] | Mom’s okay. | 妈妈没事 |
[26:34] | Never hesitate to page me. | 随时打给我 |
[26:36] | You can call me whenever you need to. | 你可以在任何需要的时候联系我 |
[26:42] | Pack some things and get Alison. | 收拾些东西 带上艾莉森 |
[26:44] | You’re gonna stay with me tonight. | 你们今晚跟我住 |
[26:47] | Okay. | 好 |
[27:04] | For you. | 给你的 |
[27:13] | It’s getting cold, and you wear a scarf, | 天气转凉了 你又戴围巾 |
[27:16] | and I thought, well, you might like a new one. | 我想着 或许你会想要一条新的 |
[27:20] | Did you make this? | 这是你织的吗 |
[27:23] | It’s alpaca fleece. | 这是羊驼绒 |
[27:25] | It’s lighter than wool, but warmer. | 比羊毛更轻 但更暖和 |
[27:28] | The color suits you. | 这个颜色很适合你 |
[27:31] | All these tiny stitches. | 这些细小的针脚 |
[27:33] | It must have taken you — | 肯定花费了你… |
[27:34] | I used to love to sew. | 我以前喜欢缝东西 |
[27:38] | Ironic, huh? | 很讽刺 对吧 |
[27:42] | Now I knit. | 现在我改织了 |
[27:45] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:49] | It really isn’t necessary. | 其实没这必要 |
[27:51] | Because you were just doing your job that day? | 因为你那天只是在履行职责吗 |
[27:57] | Your father has a kind face. | 你父亲长得很慈祥 |
[27:59] | He passed away. | 他去世了 |
[28:01] | Mine, too. | 我父亲也是 |
[28:09] | I found where his mother lives. | 我找到了他母亲的住处 |
[28:13] | Whose mother? | 谁的母亲 |
[28:14] | Buffalo Bill’s. | 野牛比尔 |
[28:16] | Jame Gumb’s. | 詹姆·古姆的母亲 |
[28:17] | Her name is Lila. She changed her last name… | 她叫莱拉 她改了姓 |
[28:20] | – Catherine, why do you want to — – …but I found her. | -凯瑟琳 你为什么想… -但我找到了她 |
[28:23] | I’m going to go see her. | 我要去见她 |
[28:25] | Catherine, I don’t understand. | 凯瑟琳 我不明白 |
[28:27] | Why do you want to meet Bill’s mother? | 你为什么想见比尔的母亲 |
[28:30] | Don’t you? | 你不想吗 |
[28:39] | Clarice, I… | 克拉丽丝 我… |
[28:43] | I thought it might help for us to… | 我以为你们好好谈谈 |
[28:47] | talk to each other. | 能帮助我们 |
[28:48] | I appreciate you coming, but I don’t think it was… | 谢谢你过来 但我觉得这… |
[28:52] | right. | 没用 |
[28:53] | The right choice. | 这样不行 |
[28:54] | – Ma’am, I believe — – No. | -女士 我认为 -不 |
[28:56] | Let me finish. | 让我说完 |
[29:00] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[29:02] | What’s so funny? | 有什么好笑的 |
[29:03] | Vintage you. | 不愧是你 |
[29:05] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[29:06] | You’re reminding her she’s under your control | 你在提醒她你掌控着她 |
[29:10] | and simultaneously reminding me that she’s not here for me. | 同时还在提醒我她来这不是为我 |
[29:16] | She’s here because of you. | 她来是因为你 |
[29:19] | You’re the Captain of the U.S. Emotional Gymnastics Team. | 你是美国情感体操队的队长 |
[29:23] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[29:24] | You get the gold in Manipulation. | 你荣获了操纵金牌 |
[29:27] | Why must you do this? | 你为什么总这样 |
[29:28] | You don’t get to approve of how I am now. | 你没资格对现在的我说三道四 |
[29:32] | You were saved. | 你被人救了 |
[29:33] | If anything is mine in this house — | 如果这屋里有什么是属于我的 |
[29:36] | anything — it’s my story. | 任何东西 都是我的故事 |
[29:41] | And you took it and used it. | 你却擅自拿走利用了 |
[29:45] | You think I didn’t get that part? | 你以为我不知道这点吗 |
[29:48] | And now you’re trying to take hers. | 现在你还想夺走她的故事 |
[29:51] | I have a story, too, Catherine. | 我也有个故事 凯瑟琳 |
[29:54] | I’d like to hear it. | 我倒想听听 |
[29:57] | It’s about a young girl who fell in love | 是关于一个年轻女孩爱上了 |
[30:00] | with the worst thing that ever happened to her. | 她身上所发生了最糟糕的事情 |
[30:02] | She loves it so much, she makes everyone relive it | 她深陷其中 让所有人都再次体验 |
[30:06] | day after day after day. | 日复一日 年复一年 |
[30:08] | Nothing else matters. No air can come in. | 其他一切都不再重要 没有空气能进来 |
[30:10] | She makes everyone just smell it. | 她让所有人都闻着 |
[30:12] | She makes the whole house smell of it. | 她让整个屋子都闻着 |
[30:15] | She gave it her body. | 她奉献了自己的身体 |
[30:17] | She’s in love. | 她恋爱了 |
[30:21] | And the only thing the people who love her ever wanted | 而爱她的人对她的唯一希望 |
[30:25] | was for it to never, ever have happened. | 就是这件事从来没有发生过 |
[30:35] | If it had never, ever happened, Mom, | 如果这事从来没有发生过 妈妈 |
[30:40] | you’d still be the junior Senator from Tennessee. | 你现在依然是田纳西的初级参议员 |
[30:51] | I’m very glad your father is not alive… | 我很高兴你父亲去世了 |
[30:55] | to see you like this. | 不用看到你这样 |
[31:16] | 卡芬查尔利 华盛顿特区 | |
[31:22] | Benita Sage? | 贝妮塔·瑟吉 |
[31:24] | You the FBI guys? | 你们是联调局的人吗 |
[31:27] | – You’re late. – Sorry. | -你们迟到了 -抱歉 |
[31:28] | Traffic coming back down I-95. | I95高速路况很差 |
[31:31] | As you know, Andrea Bauer, | 你也知道 安德莉·鲍尔 |
[31:33] | the General Counsel of Lockyer Labs, sent us. | 洛克耶实验室的法律总顾问让我们过来 |
[31:35] | We’re — We’re investigating a doctor. | 我们 我们在调查一位医生 |
[31:37] | – Felker, right? – Yeah. | -费尔克 对吧 -对 |
[31:38] | We’re looking for an associate of hers. | 我们在找她的同伙 |
[31:40] | Bauer says that you can help us | 鲍尔说你能帮助我们 |
[31:41] | with some subpoenas and warrants. | 拿到传票和搜查令 |
[31:43] | Not going to happen. | 那不可能 |
[31:44] | You haven’t even heard our case. | 你都还没听我们的案子 |
[31:45] | Lockyer works with the largest drug companies in the world | 洛克耶和全球最大的制药公司合作 |
[31:48] | who’ve got armies of lawyers. | 而那些公司有成群律师 |
[31:49] | I put together malfeasance cases | 我收集了三家大型制药公司的 |
[31:51] | on three Big Pharma companies. | 渎职行为相关资料 |
[31:52] | All I got were scars and no convictions to show for it. | 但我只让他们受了皮肉伤 没有定罪 |
[31:55] | Look, um, we think | 听着 我们认为 |
[31:56] | that the company that Felker worked for | 费尔克供职的公司 |
[31:58] | silenced three whistleblowers. | 封口了三个吹哨人 |
[32:00] | And did a professional hit on a witness | 而且雇佣专业杀手暗杀目击者 |
[32:03] | inside the FBI building. | 就在联调局的大楼里 |
[32:06] | I lost my assistant trying to get them. | 为了抓他们我失去了我的助手 |
[32:08] | You know why? | 你们知道为什么吗 |
[32:10] | They subpoenaed her 82-year-old mother, | 他们传唤了她82岁的母亲 |
[32:12] | who all of a sudden lost her health coverage. | 这位老人家突然之间失去了医保 |
[32:15] | Funny how that worked. | 真是够巧合的 |
[32:16] | They can’t just be killing people. | 他们不可能只是杀人 |
[32:20] | I’m saying no to the warrants for now. | 我是说现在拿不到搜查令 |
[32:39] | I need to talk to someone. | 我需要找人谈谈 |
[32:41] | Like a ViCAP someone. | 暴力犯罪特别小组的人 |
[32:49] | Starling’s DNA results came back with a positive. | 史达林的DNA结果有匹配了 |
[32:52] | I thought they were a dead end. | 我以为这线索断了 |
[32:54] | I used a dummy name from an old cold case. | 我用了悬案中的一个假名 |
[32:56] | Without Starling’s name, the results were different. | 不用史达林的名字 结果就不同了 |
[32:58] | Starling’s guy is real. | 史达林说的男人是真的 |
[32:59] | Someone doesn’t want us to know that. | 有人不想让我们知道这点 |
[33:01] | 联调局华盛顿特区 检查报告 DNA检查结果 | |
[33:01] | So, this someone | 那这个人 |
[33:02] | DNA检查结果 强奸案 本实验室确认收到样本与之前收到的样本相同 本实验室认为结果有89%的确定性 | |
[33:02] | tampered with the results of the first test? | 在第一次测试中篡改了结果 |
[33:05] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[33:08] | We know someone changed the autopsy results. | 我们知道有人篡改了验尸报告结果 |
[33:11] | Maybe it’s the same someone. | 或许这是同一个人 |
[33:13] | Esquivel and Tripathi are on their way back. | 埃斯奎维尔和特帕迪正在回来的路上 |
[33:15] | – You planning on telling them? – Have to. | -你也要告诉他们吗 -必须说 |
[33:17] | We keep the circle of people who know about this | 我们只让小范围可靠的人知道这事 |
[33:19] | tight and quiet, huh? | 不要外传 好吗 |
[33:22] | Yeah. | 好 |
[33:24] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[33:26] | Catherine? | 凯瑟琳 |
[33:28] | My mother’s got no idea — | 我母亲完全不知道 |
[33:30] | I’m not here about your mother. | 我来这里不是为了你母亲 |
[33:31] | I’m here about Bill’s mother. | 我来是为了比尔的母亲 |
[33:34] | Why did you look for her? | 你为什么去找她 |
[33:38] | – Catherine? – You know what’s weird? | -凯瑟琳 -你知道奇怪的是什么吗 |
[33:41] | I thought you’d be pleased. | 我以为你会欣慰 |
[33:44] | – Why? – Because she had a hand in making him | -为什么 -因为她得他的为人负责 |
[33:47] | and I have to know her and make her see…me. | 我必须得认识她 让她看到…我 |
[33:51] | I can’t just know nothing. | 我不能一无所知 |
[33:54] | This is my life. | 这是我的生活 |
[33:56] | Catherine, I almost never make promises, | 凯瑟琳 我几乎从不许诺 |
[33:59] | but I can promise you… | 但我能向你保证 |
[34:01] | whatever it is you want from her, you are not gonna get it. | 无论你想从她身上得到什么 都不会实现 |
[34:03] | You don’t know that. | 你不知道这点 |
[34:04] | Yes, I do. My job is knowing. | 我知道 我的工作就是知道 |
[34:06] | You don’t know anything. | 你什么都不知道 |
[34:08] | I heard you crying. | 我听到你哭了 |
[34:11] | What? When? | 什么 什么时候 |
[34:12] | In the basement. | 在地下室 |
[34:13] | You didn’t call anyone. | 你没有上报任何人 |
[34:15] | Not right away. | 不是马上 |
[34:16] | What? | 什么 |
[34:17] | I heard a gun. | 我听见了枪声 |
[34:20] | And then I didn’t hear anything. | 然后我听见一片寂静 |
[34:22] | I thought he killed you | 我以为他杀了你 |
[34:24] | and I was gonna die there in the dark. | 我要死在黑暗之中了 |
[34:27] | And then I heard you crying. | 然后我听到你哭了 |
[34:29] | For a long time. | 哭了很久 |
[34:30] | No, that’s not — | 不 不是 |
[34:31] | Catherine, I shot him… | 凯瑟琳 我开枪打了他 |
[34:35] | and then I reloaded, and then I called in right away. | 然后我重新上膛 之后我立刻上报了 |
[34:38] | You think that. | 这是你以为的 |
[34:40] | I had Precious with me. | 当时珍宝就在我身边 |
[34:41] | She peed. | 它尿了 |
[34:43] | Three times. | 尿了三次 |
[34:45] | You were crying, and you didn’t stop | 你在哭 一直没停 |
[34:47] | until I started screaming again. | 直到我又开始尖叫 |
[34:48] | No, that’s not how it — | 不 不是那样的 |
[34:49] | The last thing he said was, | 他说的最后一句话是 |
[34:52] | “How does it feel to be so beautiful?” | “这么美丽是什么感觉” |
[34:59] | You don’t remember. | 你不记得了 |
[35:05] | Everyone thinks they know better than me. | 大家都自认为比我懂得多 |
[35:29] | Ma’am, I think we should go get her. | 女士 我认为我们该去拦住她 |
[35:30] | I’m afraid she’s gonna do something… | 我害怕她会做一些 |
[35:33] | rash. | 鲁莽的事 |
[35:34] | If she could make it past the elevator, I’d be worried. | 等她能坐上电梯了 我再操心吧 |
[35:36] | Ma’am, you brought me here, and you used my very… | 女士 你带我来这 利用了我非常 |
[35:40] | complicated relationship to Catherine as a tool. | 我和凯瑟琳非常复杂的关系作为工具 |
[35:43] | You used us for you. | 你为自己利用我 |
[35:57] | I used you for me and my daughter. | 我是为了我和我女儿利用你 |
[36:02] | And it didn’t work. | 但结果没用 |
[36:06] | Shall we talk about your job? | 我们能谈谈你的工作吗 |
[36:09] | Not like this. | 不能这样谈 |
[36:40] | The work I do for the FBI is a sideline. | 我给联调局干的活只是副业 |
[36:43] | Something that’s an area of interest for me. | 算是我的一个爱好 |
[36:45] | But this is where I started my mental health work. | 但这里是我治疗精神健康的地方 |
[36:47] | I see. | 这样 |
[36:49] | So… | 那么 |
[36:51] | what can I do for you? | 有什么能帮你的 |
[36:55] | I need to know if I’m remembering | 我需要知道我是否记得 |
[36:57] | things as they happened. | 事情发生的真相 |
[36:58] | First of all, no one does that. | 首先 没人会那样 |
[37:00] | Everything is tinged by experience. | 一切都受经历影响 |
[37:04] | And are you sure you want to remember? | 你真的确定你想记得真相吗 |
[37:05] | You seemed reticent in our last session. | 上次治疗你似乎有所保留 |
[37:08] | It’s not a sin to have a few blank spots. | 有一些记忆空白也不是罪 |
[37:12] | It is for me. | 对我来说就是 |
[37:17] | Evidence tampering. Man. | 篡改证据 老天 |
[37:19] | And your AUSA is telling us | 你的助理检察官还告诉我们 |
[37:20] | it’s going to be uphill all the way. | 一切都会积极向上呢 |
[37:22] | Uphill and plague of locusts. | 确实向上 还有成堆的蝗虫 |
[37:24] | Where are you heading? | 你要去哪里 |
[37:25] | To ask Krendler if we should bring this to Sage. | 去问克伦德勒我们是否要告诉瑟吉 |
[37:27] | She said we should call if anything else came up. | 她说如果有其他线索我们要跟她联系 |
[37:29] | Hold off a beat. What? | 先等等 什么 |
[37:31] | We’re being thwarted at every turn by someone with access. | 我们的每一步都被一个知道内情的人堵住了 |
[37:34] | We need to be airtight before we start making some noise. | 我们得确保无懈可击 才能放话出去 |
[37:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[38:10] | I’m watching him die. | 我看着他死 |
[38:12] | He’s bleeding from the mouth. | 他的嘴里不停冒着血 |
[38:13] | He’s saying, “How does it feel to be so beautiful?” | 他说 “这么美丽是什么感觉” |
[38:25] | Hello? Hello?! | 有人吗 有人吗 |
[38:28] | Are you alive, you bitch?! | 你还活着吗 贱人 |
[38:32] | Hello?! | 有人吗 |
[38:34] | Please, God, are you alive? | 求求了 你还活着吗 |
[38:38] | How could I have seen this? | 我怎么能看见这些 |
[38:40] | Why? | 怎么说 |
[38:43] | Because the darkness felt so much thicker than this. | 因为当时比现在黑多了 |
[38:47] | Then let it go dark. | 那就让天色暗下去 |
[38:55] | How does it feel to be so beautiful? | 这么美丽是什么感觉 |
[39:02] | She was right. | 她说得对 |
[39:07] | Catherine’s right. | 凯瑟琳说得对 |
[39:11] | No one’s coming. | 没人会来 |
[39:16] | No one’s coming. | 没人会来 |
[39:18] | Clarice. | 克拉丽丝 |
[39:20] | You fall. | 你摔到了 |
[39:23] | You’re on the floor. | 你在地上 |
[39:31] | You’re not sure if Marilyn is behind you. | 你不确定玛丽莲是否在追你 |
[39:35] | Crawl. | 快爬 |
[39:37] | Crawl for your life. | 为了自救快爬 |
[39:39] | There’s a man up ahead. Don’t look away. | 前面有一个男人 别看其他地方 |
[39:41] | I’m not. I’m not looking away. | 我没有 我没看其他地方 |
[39:43] | Do you see him? | 你看到他了吗 |
[39:48] | Yes. | 看到了 |
[39:52] | Do you see him clearly? | 你能清楚地看到他吗 |
[39:55] | I see… | 我看到 |
[39:58] | I see his face. | 我看到他的脸了 |
[40:06] | Do you know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[40:11] | No. | 不认识 |
[40:13] | I know it’s gonna be a fight, | 我知道这是场硬仗 |
[40:14] | but I’d like to inflict as little damage as possible. | 但我希望尽量减少伤害 |
[40:17] | It’s no way for my kids to live, | 我的孩子不能这样活着 |
[40:19] | seeing their mother like that. | 看见他们的母亲那个样子 |
[40:21] | I want sole custody. | 我想要独立监护权 |
[40:26] | I’d like to retain you. | 我想雇佣你 |
[40:29] | I’m grateful, Paul. | 我很感激 保罗 |
[40:31] | Thank you for the trust. | 谢谢你的信任 |